时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I’ve decided that my life is better without | 我已经决定要远离精神不正常的人 |
[00:04] | mentally ill people around me | 这样我才能生活得更好 |
[00:07] | Then I’ll ask you: What happens after I’ve rescued you? | 然后我会对你说 我救了你以后会发生什么 |
[00:12] | He’s manic! | 他有狂躁症 |
[00:14] | That’s what’s happening! | 事情就是这样 |
[00:16] | So can you please just stay away? | 所以能麻烦你离他远点吗 |
[00:20] | What about asking Even how he feels? | 为什么不问问埃文他的感受 |
[00:23] | He isn’t brain dead,just because he had a maniac episode | 他有狂躁症 又不是脑袋有问题 |
[00:24] | 亲爱的伊萨克 我现在就坐在 我们初次见面的地方 我很想你 很快就是21点21分了 我有很多话想对你说 很抱歉吓到你 很抱歉伤害了你 很抱歉没有告诉你 我有躁郁症 我害怕失去你 可是我忘了 我们是不可能失去谁的 因为每个人都是独立的个体 记得 在不同的平行空间里 我们永远在一起 爱你 埃文 | |
[00:30] | Just talk to him when he has calmed down | 等他平静下来就和他聊聊 |
[01:49] | 嗨 索尼娅 我只是想告诉你 埃文和我在一起 以免他爸妈担心 如果他是因为我才这样 我真的很抱歉 | |
[02:35] | Hi! | 嗨 |
[02:37] | Hi! | 嗨 |
[02:40] | I don’t have | 我没有 |
[02:42] | The telephone number of his parents so | 他爸妈的电话 所以 |
[02:45] | Yeah | 没事的 |
[02:46] | But they know that he is with you | 他们知道他和你在一起 |
[02:48] | He has sent them a text | 他给他们发过信息了 |
[02:51] | Okay | 好 |
[02:56] | I just called to say | 我打来只是想说 |
[02:58] | that I am sorry for the last time | 之前很抱歉 |
[03:04] | It’s okay | 没关系 |
[03:07] | No, but I didn’t mean to get angry with you | 我不是有意对你发脾气的 |
[03:11] | It wasn’t your fault | 那完全 |
[03:13] | At all | 不是你的错 |
[03:15] | Yeah, but | 嗯 但是 |
[03:17] | Well you | 你 |
[03:19] | You were worried So I understand | 你当时很担心 我能理解 |
[03:23] | Hmm | 呃 |
[03:25] | And it’s not your fault that Even is depressed | 埃文抑郁并不是你的错 |
[03:30] | He is bipolar and | 他有躁郁症 |
[03:34] | Well, it’s not your fault | 总之 你不要自责 |
[03:36] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[03:38] | Yeah | 恩 |
[03:41] | Okay | 就这样 |
[03:42] | Good | 好 |
[03:44] | But | 但是 |
[03:46] | Should I get him to his parents or something? | 我要把他送去他爸妈那里吗 还是怎么样 |
[03:52] | I actually think it’s good for him to be with you | 其实我觉得他和你待在一起更好 |
[04:01] | Okay | 就这样吧 |
[04:04] | I don’t know Is there anything I can do? | 我不知道 我现在能为他 |
[04:06] | For him? | 做点什么吗 |
[04:09] | No, not really | 这只能靠他自己 |
[04:12] | You just need to | 你只需要 |
[04:14] | Be there for him | 陪着他 |
[04:19] | And when everything seems hopeless, you just | 如果情况不太乐观 |
[04:22] | Take one day at a time | 就一天一天地慢慢来 |
[04:26] | And if one day becomes too much, then just take one hour at a time | 如果一天的时间太久 就一小时一小时来 |
[04:31] | And if one hour becomes too much, then just take one minute at a time | 如果一小时也很困难 那就一分钟一分钟地陪他 |
[04:49] | Hi | 嗨 |
[04:51] | Hi | 嗨 |
[05:06] | Hungry? | 饿吗 |
[05:11] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[05:14] | Around | 大概 |
[05:15] | Ten thirty or something | 十点半左右 |
[05:20] | I should leave | 我该走了 |
[05:22] | Why? | 为什么 |
[05:27] | Because I don’t want you to lie here and feel like you have to take care of me | 因为我不想让你躺在这 好像你不得不照顾我一样 |
[05:32] | I don’t feel like I am looking after you | 我不觉得我在照顾你 |
[05:37] | And why? | 再说 为什么 |
[05:38] | Why is that wrong? | 这样有什么不好么 |
[05:44] | There’s nothing wrong with it | 这又不是件坏事 |
[05:47] | I just can’t stand that you lie here all sad | 我就是不想你那么难过地躺在这 |
[05:53] | I am not sad | 我不难过 |
[06:14] | I just know that this isn’t going to work out | 我只知道这样没用 |
[06:21] | Why do you say that? | 为什么这样说 |
[06:23] | Because it’s true | 因为事实就是这样 |
[06:31] | I’m just going | 我只会 |
[06:33] | to hurt you | 伤害你 |
[06:36] | And then you’ll hate me | 然后你就会恨我 |
[06:51] | No | 不 |
[06:52] | You don’t know shit about how this is going to end | 你根本不知道事情会变成什么样子 |
[06:58] | We might get a nuclear bomb dropped on our heads tomorrow and | 可能明天就会有一颗核弹被投到我们头上 |
[07:02] | and then discusing this is just a waste of time, so | 那么现在讨论这个就是在浪费时间 所以 |
[07:06] | I suggest that you just stop talking about the future | 你别再说未来的事了 |
[07:09] | And then the two of us will just take this thing completely chill | 我们两个都要冷静的对待这件事 |
[07:19] | Let’s play a game | 我们来玩个游戏 |
[07:22] | It goes like this | 游戏是这样的 |
[07:25] | It’s called | 它叫做 |
[07:26] | Isak and Even: Minute a minute | 伊萨克与埃文:分分秒秒 |
[07:40] | It’s about | 就是 |
[07:42] | The only thing we have to worry about | 我们要担心的唯一一件事 |
[07:46] | is the next minute | 就是下一分钟 |
[07:55] | Are you up for it? | 你要玩吗 |
[07:57] | Okay | 好 |
[08:07] | What should we do this minute then? | 那我们这一分钟要做些什么呢 |
[08:09] | This minute we’ll kiss | 这一分钟我们亲吻 |
[08:15] | That’s chill | 好主意 |
[08:17] | That’s chill | 好主意 |
[08:45] | But Eskild, if he is asleep just let him sleep, you know? | 艾斯科德 如果他睡着了 就让他睡 好吗 |
[08:49] | Shouldn’t I wake him up and ask him how he is doing? | 不是应该叫醒他 然后问他怎么样吗 |
[08:53] | No Why would you do that? | 不是 为什么要这样做 |
[08:55] | I don’t know It was you who said to take care of him | 我不知道 是你说要照顾好他的啊 |
[08:59] | Yeah, I asked you to keep an eye on him because he is depressed, | 对 我是让你看着他 因为他最近比较消沉 |
[09:02] | not to look after him as he was a baby Just let him sleep | 不是让你把他当成小宝宝照顾 就让他睡吧 |
[09:06] | Okay I think he just woke up | 好了 他醒了 |
[09:08] | Yeah, okay Talk to you later | 好 晚点再聊 |
[09:11] | Hi, Isak! | 嗨 伊萨克 |
[09:12] | Hi, Vilde! | 嗨 维尔德 |
[09:13] | Have you seen the message I posted on the kose group? | 你有看到我发在应援小组里的信息吗 |
[09:18] | Kose group? | 应援小组 |
[09:19] | No, no I haven’t seen it | 没有 我没看到 |
[09:23] | Why are you laughing? | 你在笑什么 |
[09:25] | Nothing, I just | 没有 我就是 |
[09:27] | Had almost forgotten that the kose group even existed | 差点忘记应援小组的存在了 |
[09:31] | Are you still in it? | 你还是我们的成员么 |
[09:33] | This is when the revue starts | 狂欢已经开始了 |
[09:34] | You can’t just be part of the partying and not do any work | 你不能就只是参加聚会又不做事情 |
[09:39] | No, of couse I’m still in the kose group, Vilde | 我当然还在应援小组里 维尔德 |
[09:42] | Who do you think I am? | 你把我想成什么了 |
[09:44] | Okay, because all the groups have this Christmas get-together | 那好 因为每个组都会有圣诞聚会 |
[09:47] | And it went so well the last time we had the pre-game at your place | 上次在你家开的预热派对非常热闹 |
[09:50] | That I was wondering if we could have it at yours? | 所以我想这次能不能还在你家开 |
[09:54] | Yeah! | 可以 |
[09:55] | Yeah? | 可以吗 |
[09:56] | Is it okay with your roomies? | 你室友不反对吗 |
[09:58] | I am sure it is Jesus Christ, yeah! | 他肯定不反对 |
[10:00] | Okay I’ll send out the invites then! | 好 那我就把邀请函发出去了 |
[10:02] | Go ahead! | 去吧 |
[10:25] | Hello | 哈喽 |
[10:27] | Hi | 嗨 |
[10:30] | There’s this asshole in second year | 二年级有一个混蛋 |
[10:33] | Who will be hosting this Christmas get-together with the kose group | 会举办应援小组的圣诞聚会 |
[10:37] | On Friday? | 就在这周五 |
[10:39] | So, he was wondering if you wanted to come? | 所以 他想知道你会去吗 |
[10:42] | Because he thinks that would be really nice | 因为他非常希望你能去 |
[10:47] | I have switched to the PR-Group So | 我已经转去公关组了 所以 |
[10:53] | But | 但是 |
[10:55] | You | 你 |
[10:57] | Should tell the asshole that I am very glad he asked | 可以告诉那个混蛋 我很高兴他邀请我 |
[11:04] | I’ll tell the asshole, yeah He’ll appreciate that | 我会告诉那个混蛋的 他会很开心的 |
[11:07] | Do that | 去吧 |
[11:09] | Yes Bye | 好 再见 |
[11:10] | Bye | 再见 |
[11:21] | Linn, that way | 琳 那边 |
[11:22] | I was going to kick! | 我本来要踢的 |
[11:24] | No, no, no | 不 不 不 |
[11:25] | Back to him? | 回到他那边吗 |
[11:26] | Yeah! | 对 |
[11:27] | Do you want him to score? | 你想让他得分吗 |
[11:29] | No! No, no, no, no! | 不 不 不要 不 不 不 |
[11:30] | Come on!!! Fucking spanish fucker!!! | 加油啊 快点 操蛋的西班牙混蛋 |
[11:35] | Hello | 你好 |
[11:36] | Hello | 你好 |
[11:38] | Nice, you are at home I am fucking exhausted! | 太好了 你回来了 我他妈好累啊 |
[11:41] | Sore loser? | 输不起了吧 |
[11:44] | I’m going to sleep! | 我要去睡觉了 |
[11:46] | Cool hanging out with you, Linn! | 今天和你玩得很开心 琳 |
[11:52] | Hello | 你好 |
[11:53] | Hello | 你好 |
[12:03] | Everything okay? | 一切都还好吧 |
[12:08] | Did you ask all of your roomies to look after me? | 你是不是让你所有的室友都照顾我 |
[12:12] | Hm? No | 没有啊 |
[12:18] | Holy fuck! You are such a bad liar! | 我靠 你真不会撒谎 |
[12:20] | Uh? Am I a bad liar? | 啊 我不会撒谎吗 |
[12:22] | Yeah! | 没错 你不会 |
[12:23] | I am a bad liar? | 我不会撒谎吗 |
[12:24] | I am the fucking master liar There’s no a better liar than me! | 我他妈是撒谎大师 没人比我会撒谎了 |
[12:27] | I mean, you have no idea what I’ve gotten away with | 你对我的辉煌历史一无所知 |
[12:30] | Tell me! What have you gotten away with? | 说来听听 你都逃开过什么惩罚 |
[12:32] | No, I mean, you don’t want to know | 不 你不会想知道的 |
[12:43] | I like seeing you laugh | 我喜欢看到你笑 |
[12:49] | Holy fuck, Vilde | 妈的 维尔德 |
[12:51] | Nagging me so fucking much about that kose group stuff | 总是他妈的拿应援小组的事来骚扰我 |
[12:54] | The kose group?!? | 应援小组吗 |
[12:56] | I had completely forgotten about it! | 我完全把它忘了 |
[12:59] | Yeah Don’t tell her that because she’ll get pissed | 是啊 别跟她说 她会生气的 |
[13:02] | She was terrified people just joined for the revue parties or something | 她害怕大家只是为了参加狂欢才加入的 |
[13:07] | Well, I was there to meet you | 反正 我加入就是为了见你 |
[13:10] | Seriously?! | 真的吗 |
[13:12] | Yeah Did you think I was there to have fun? | 是啊 你以为我是为了找乐子吗 |
[13:20] | Had you seen me before that first kose meeting? | 你在第一场应援会议之前见过我吗 |
[13:26] | Yeah | 是啊 |
[13:27] | I saw you the first day of school | 第一天上学我就看见你了 |
[13:32] | Wow! | 哇喔 |
[13:39] | Fuck! | 操 |
[13:41] | Hi, Vilde! | 嗨 维尔德 |
[13:44] | No, we don’t have a Christmas tree here | 没有 我们这儿没有圣诞树 |
[13:49] | No | 没 |
[13:52] | Yeah, but | 是啊 但是 |
[13:54] | If you are so fucking keen on a Christmas tree you’ll have to buy one yourself | 你这么喜欢圣诞树的话 就自己买一棵啊 |
[14:01] | Well, you can buy a Christmas tree anywhere, Vilde! | 你在哪里都能买到圣诞树的 维尔德 |
[14:04] | In Kiellands plass! There’s | 在基耶兰德氏广场 那儿… |
[14:07] | Yeah Okay, cool | 行 可以 好 |
[14:09] | Bye! | 拜拜 |
[14:13] | Christmas tree? | 圣诞树吗 |
[14:16] | Yeah! | 是啊 |
[14:17] | I haven’t told you | 我还没和你讲… |
[14:18] | Speaking of the Kose group I’ll be hosting a Christmas get-together here on Friday | 说起应援小组 我周五要在这里举办一个圣诞聚会 |
[14:22] | Here? | 这里吗 |
[14:24] | Friday? | 周五吗 |
[14:26] | Do you wanna come? | 你想来吗 |
[14:40] | I have actually promised my mom that | 我其实和我妈保证过了 |
[14:43] | I talked to her today | 我今天跟她谈过 |
[14:46] | And she really wanted me to stop by at home | 她想让我回趟家 |
[14:51] | To eat and stuff | 吃点东西什么的 |
[14:53] | I don’t know I was thinking maybe I’ll just stay there for a while | 我也不清楚 我想可能我会在那儿待上一阵 |
[15:04] | Just take it one day at a time | 先回去一天试试看 |
[15:32] | Hey, boys! | 嗨 哥儿们 |
[15:33] | Hey, Isak | 嗨 伊萨克 |
[15:34] | What’s up? | 怎么样 |
[15:35] | All good! All good! | 一切都好 挺好的 |
[15:37] | Peace! | 很好 |
[15:38] | How is it going with Evak? | 埃瓦克夫夫怎么样了 |
[15:40] | Good, I guess We are taking it day by day, minute by minute | 挺好 我们就一天一天地过 一分一分地过 |
[15:44] | Minute by minute Oh holy shit! Listen! | 一分一分地过 天呢 听听啊 |
[15:46] | Even and Isak, minute by minute | 埃文和伊萨克 一分一分地过 |
[15:48] | That’s the kind of shit you can sell to NRK | 你可以把这卖给挪威广播 |
[15:50] | People would dig it, man! I’d watch it myself! | 人们肯定会喜欢的 天啊 我自己都想看 |
[15:52] | That’s kind of fucked up to think about | 这么一想还真是够他妈糟糕的 |
[15:54] | Why? If you like, banged on TV | 为什么 你是说看你俩在电视上做爱么 |
[15:56] | You don’t think I can handle watching to guys bang? | 你觉得我不敢看俩男的做爱吗 |
[15:58] | No, it’s more me it’s fucked up for That you’d be watching us bang | 不 你看着我们做爱 我觉得更糟糕 |
[16:01] | Because that would be a real turn off | 因为那样太扫兴了 |
[16:03] | You think I am a turn off? | 你觉得我很扫兴 |
[16:05] | You are definitely not a turn on | 你让人提不起性趣 |
[16:07] | Bullshit! You’d so bang me if you had the chance I know! | 胡说八道 我知道你只是没机会和我做爱 |
[16:11] | No! | 不会 |
[16:13] | Okay, bullshit Who would you bang first? Out of all of us? | 胡说 那我们之间你会最先操谁 |
[16:16] | Mahdi, Jonas or me? | 马赫迪 约纳斯还是我 |
[16:18] | Jonas! | 约纳斯 |
[16:19] | Right! That’s what I thought! | 对啊 我也这么想的 |
[16:21] | Okay, between me and Mahdi, then? | 好 那我和马赫迪之间呢 |
[16:23] | Oh! That would be you | 那肯定是你了 |
[16:24] | Mahdi! | 马赫迪 |
[16:25] | Second place, bro!! | 第二名 哥们儿 |
[16:26] | What the fuck? Why doesn’t anyone want to bang me? | 什么鬼 为什么就没人想操我呢 |
[16:29] | You are just desperate It’s just how it is! | 你太饥渴了 事实就是这样啊 |
[16:31] | I’m not desperate I’m super chill | 我才不饥渴 我超冷静的 |
[16:33] | Oh shit, bro! There are the dance chicks! | 靠 哥们儿 那边有舞蹈队的辣妹 |
[17:11] | Hi! You are Isak, right? | 嗨 你是伊萨克 对吧 |
[17:15] | Yeah! | 是 |
[17:17] | We just heard that you have a thing with Even in third year | 我们刚听说你和三年级的埃文在一起了 |
[17:21] | And so we just wanted to say that we dig it | 我们就是想说我们支持你们 |
[17:23] | It’s insanely cute two guys being together | 两个男生恋爱简直萌疯了 |
[17:29] | Awesome | 太好了 |
[17:31] | And the dance-group will have a Christmas meeting this Friday | 舞蹈队这周五有个圣诞聚会 |
[17:34] | You can join, if you want to | 你要是想来的话 我们很欢迎 |
[17:37] | I don’t think I can because I am going to the kose group Christmas get-together | 我可能去不了 因为我要去应援小组的圣诞聚会 |
[17:47] | That’s too bad We’ll see you around | 太遗憾了 那么再见 |
[17:53] | Bye | 再见 |
[17:58] | – What the fuck? – Bro?!? | -这他妈什么鬼 -哥们儿 |
[18:00] | What? | 啥 |
[18:01] | Christmas get-together with the kose group? | 和应援小组的圣诞聚会 |
[18:05] | Yeah I’ll be there, you are welcome to join, guys | 是啊 我会去的 也欢迎你们来参加啊 |
[18:08] | And like I’m hosting, you are more than welcome to come! | 而且是我主办的 非常欢迎你们啊 |
[18:12] | The gate to paradise was wide open | 通往天堂的大门刚刚敞开了 |
[18:14] | and you are talking about a get-together with the kose group Man? | 而你关心的是应援小组的聚会 |
[18:23] | Guys, you need to start getting chicks yourselves | 伙计们 你们得开始自己去泡妞儿了 |
[18:31] | Fucking hell! The world is so unfair! | 我操 世界真是不公平 |
[18:34] | Fucking hell! | 我操 |
[18:36] | What do you say? | 你们怎么说 |
[18:38] | Should we ditch him and go to the other one? | 要不要抛下他去另外那个 |
[19:35] | – Now it is straight – No, it is loopsided | -现在直了 -不 明明是弯的 |
[19:39] | – Now it is loopsided – No, it is straight | -现在才是弯的 -没 这是直的 |
[19:42] | – Oh, now it is loopsided – No, it’s straight | -噢 现在弯了 -不 是直的 |
[19:47] | – Yeah – Maybe you are loopsided, Linn? | -好吧 -或者你是弯的 琳 |
[19:51] | – No – Yes | -不是 -是的 |
[19:52] | – I did it! – I can help you | -我做到了 -我可以帮你 |
[19:55] | Where’s that from? | 这是什么歌 |
[19:56] | Drummer boy! | 小鼓手 |
[19:58] | Justin Bieber | 贾斯汀·比伯 |
[20:00] | What? He sang that one? | 什么 他还唱过这首 |
[20:01] | Yeah! He is the one who sings it! | 是啊 他就是唱这首歌的人 |
[20:04] | Did the exams go all right for you guys? | 你们考试还顺利吗 |
[20:07] | No I got a message that I am failing German and English | 不顺利 我德语和英语挂了 |
[20:11] | I didn’t know there was a 10% absence limit! | 我不知道还有10%的缺勤率 |
[20:14] | How could you not known about that? | 你怎么会不知道 |
[20:16] | I have told you the entire school year! | 我整个学年都在和你说这件事 |
[20:19] | Yeah, but I thought you said that because | 是的 但我以为 |
[20:21] | you were jealous that I was hanging out with Kasper a lot | 你是在嫉妒我总和卡斯伯在一起玩 |
[20:25] | Why would I be jealous? | 为什么我要嫉妒 |
[20:27] | Because you are not getting any dick yourself! | 因为你没有性生活 |
[20:31] | I get plenty of dick! | 我性生活很丰富好么 |
[20:40] | Chris | 克里斯 |
[20:43] | Well, she can have this one | 好吧 她可以用这个 |
[20:45] | And this one! | 还有这个 |
[20:47] | That one is beautiful! | 这个很漂亮 |
[20:49] | It might be more fitting | 这个可能更适合她 |
[20:52] | Is it used? | 被用过了吗 |
[20:54] | Is it from Eskild? | 这是艾斯科德的吗 |
[20:56] | Is it from Eskild? | 这是艾斯科德的吗 |
[20:59] | Where is it from, Noora? | 从哪儿来的 娜拉 |
[21:00] | Oh! Holy fuck! | 噢 靠 |
[21:02] | Where is it from? | 这到底是从哪儿来的 |
[21:03] | Take it away! Take it away from the table! | 把它拿走 快把它从桌上拿走 |
[21:05] | I don’t know! I don’t know! | 我不知道啊 我不知道 |
[21:06] | – Oh my God! – Smell it then! | -我的天 -闻一下 |
[21:08] | No? Smell it?!? | 不要 闻这个东西吗 |
[21:09] | God! What is your problem? | 天 你在想什么 |
[21:10] | Smell it to see if it smells like dick! | 闻一下像不像阴茎的味道 |
[21:13] | You smell it then! Oh my God! | 还是你来闻吧 我的老天 |
[21:15] | But Eskild is your friend | 但是艾斯科德是你的朋友 |
[21:18] | Yeah! That’s pretty obvious! | 这很显然 |
[21:19] | You can do it! | 你能行的 |
[21:21] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[21:22] | – Is it a fight? – You are on, you are on | -是要打架吗 -去吧 你可以的 |
[21:25] | Exactly! Now you’ve got the attitude | 对 你态度已经有了 |
[21:27] | You are not going to hit Vilde that hard | 你不应该那样对维尔德 |
[21:29] | or anything like that but | 诸如此类的 但是 |
[21:30] | What should I do then? | 那我该怎么办 |
[21:31] | You are a predator and she is your prey Do you get what I mean? | 你是一个猎食者 而她是你的猎物 我懂我的意思吗 |
[21:35] | She is what? | 她是什么 |
[21:36] | She is your prey You are a predator You are a lion and she is | 她是你的猎物 你是狩猎者 你是狮子 而她 |
[21:39] | Oohhhh! Okay! Okay! | 噢 我懂了 |
[21:40] | Yeah? You know? | 真的懂了吗 |
[21:41] | But you can’t make a big deal of it because then the prey will flee | 但是你不可以小题大做 因为猎物很可能会逃走 |
[21:45] | Seriously, I am really nervous | 说真的 别吓我 我很紧张 |
[21:47] | You shouldn’t be Are you in love or what? | 不是吧 你是爱上她了吗 |
[21:49] | I don’t know Maybe | 我不知道 或许吧 |
[21:50] | – Oh – No!! | -噢 -不是吧 |
[21:51] | Yes, I think so | 应该是 |
[21:54] | What if she doesn’t say yes? | 如果她拒绝了怎么办 |
[21:56] | – That’s life – What is the hint, then? | -这才是生活 -给点小贴士呗 |
[21:58] | It’s not the end of the world if it doesn’t work | 她拒绝了也没什么大不了的 |
[22:00] | Just think that it is a positive thing if it works so | 如果成功了 那就是件好事啊 |
[22:03] | It’s fucking awkward if I stand there and she says no | 如果我被拒绝了 就他妈尴尬了 |
[22:06] | Yeah, but you don’t ask her right away: “Hey, should we hook up?” | 但是你可以不用直接问她 嘿 约吗 |
[22:09] | – Straighten back, smile a little – Should I touch her? | -挺直腰杆 带点微笑 -我该碰她吗 |
[22:12] | If it’s appropiate | 如果合适的话 |
[22:13] | Do I look good? | 我看起来怎么样 |
[22:14] | Yeah! Nice! | 不错啊 |
[22:15] | It’s a little pumped I see it | 我还是觉得有点紧张 |
[22:17] | This sweater I bought it a size too big | 这件毛衣我买大了一号 |
[22:19] | I have to drink more Where is the beer? | 我要再喝点儿啤酒 |
[22:22] | – Hello – Hey | -哈喽 -嘿 |
[22:24] | Be cool, you know? | 放松一点 |
[22:25] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[22:27] | We are helping Magnus to bang Vilde | 我们在帮马格纳斯泡维尔德 |
[22:31] | Wow! | 哇 |
[22:32] | How is it going? | 怎么样了 |
[22:34] | He shouldn’t be so desperate Then I think he’s got it! | 他没有这么饥渴的话 肯定能到手的 |
[22:37] | It’s fucking impossible not to be desperate | 我他妈都不知道饥渴是什么感觉 |
[22:40] | when I don’t get what it means to be desperate! | 怎么可能不饥渴呢 |
[22:43] | Just imagine Who do you think of as a really cool, laid-back guy? | 想象一下 你觉得有谁比较冷酷 淡定 |
[22:46] | Pretend to be like him | 就装成他那样 |
[22:48] | Try to be that person | 像他那样 |
[22:48] | – James Bond, then? – Yeah, sure | -詹姆斯邦德 -可以啊 |
[22:50] | You know what, Magnus? | 马格纳斯 你知道吗 |
[22:51] | I think you should go all in and be yourself | 我觉得你应该做你自己 |
[22:54] | Take desperate to a whole new level | 把饥渴上升到另一个高度 |
[22:57] | Yeah, yeah, yeah | 对对对 |
[22:59] | He’s into something | 他说得对 |
[23:02] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[23:03] | Show her how desperate you really are, then! | 直接向她展示你有多饥渴 |
[23:06] | Let it all out! | 放手去干 |
[23:09] | Take desperate to a new level | 把饥渴上升到另一个高度 |
[23:11] | Fuck! I am going to do it! | 草 我按捺不住了 |
[23:12] | Bye Talk to you later | 一会儿再聊 |
[23:13] | I gotta see this | 我要去瞧瞧 |
[23:18] | – Hello – Hello | -你好 -你好 |
[23:21] | How is it going? | 最近怎么样 |
[23:22] | I’m fine | 很好 |
[23:24] | I have just talked to my mum | 我和妈妈谈过了 |
[23:27] | And | 然后 |
[23:29] | The reason she is anoyed is because she really wants to meet you | 她一直烦着我 说很想见你 |
[23:33] | Okay | 可以啊 |
[23:36] | So | 那么 |
[23:38] | What do you say if we drop by tomorrow? | 我们明天去拜访她怎么样 |
[23:41] | Yeah | 好 |
[23:42] | Yeah? | 可以吗 |
[23:43] | Yeah Yeah | 行啊 |
[23:44] | You don’t think this is weird? | 你会不会觉得很尴尬 |
[23:47] | No I don’t find anything weird anymore | 不会 没有什么能让我觉得尴尬的 |
[23:49] | Okay | 好 |
[23:54] | As long as you are smiling and | 只要你带着笑容 |
[23:55] | I can do that | 我会笑的 |
[23:56] | Wearing clothes, then | 穿好衣服 |
[24:00] | Then life is chill | 生活就很美满了 |
[24:04] | I promise that I will wear clothes | 我保证我会穿好衣服 |
[24:13] | Hello | 你好 |
[24:14] | Sana! | 萨那 |
[24:15] | Hi | 嗨 |
[24:16] | – You have met each other, right? – The Kose group | -你们已经见过了吧 -应援小组 |
[24:18] | Yeah | 是的 |
[24:19] | My biology partner | 这是我的生物课搭档 |
[24:20] | And friend | 我的朋友 |
[24:22] | Yeah, how is Isak really doing in biology? | 那么伊萨克生物课上是怎么样的 |
[24:27] | He is useful | 还算有用 |
[24:28] | Huh?!? | 什么 |
[24:28] | I guess | 应该吧 |
[24:29] | Sana, that’s such bullshit! | 萨那 你胡说 |
[24:31] | I helped you towards a fucking 5 while I have been on that 6 the whole year! | 我他妈帮你得了5分 我可是全年都在努力得6分的 |
[24:35] | I have a Christmas present for you | 我给你准备了一份圣诞礼物 |
[24:37] | For me?!? | 给我的吗 |
[24:40] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[24:41] | Open it! | 打开吧 |
[24:43] | Okay I will open it | 好 我来打开 |
[24:51] | 10%! | 那百分之十的大麻 |
[24:53] | Thank you! | 谢了 |
[24:54] | What a cool biology partner! | 多酷的生物课搭档 |
[24:56] | It wasn’t of any use for you after all? | 对你来说它还是没用的啊 |
[24:58] | I used it right now, didn’t I? | 我现在派上用场了 不是吗 |
[25:01] | True! | 没错 |
[25:07] | You are not getting any of this! | 一点点你都别想拿 |
[25:11] | It’s not good for you | 这对你身体不好 |
[25:15] | Then it’s not good for you either! | 它对你也没什么好处 |
[25:17] | It’s completely fine for me, but not for you | 我可以 但你不行 |
[25:21] | Are you going to be the one who tells me if it is good or not? | 你是不是准备告诉我什么是对什么是错 |
[25:23] | Of course I am! | 没错 |
[25:24] | That’s my job! | 这可是我的工作 |
[25:26] | – You’ve got a job? – Yeah, it’s literally my job | -你有工作吗 -是啊 这就是我现在的工作 |
[25:28] | That’s why I am doing all this, you know? | 这就是我做这些的原因 |
[25:31] | I found this poster on Løkka that said | 我在鲁卡看到一张海报 |
[25:34] | “Even Bech Næsheim needs a support person and boyfriend” | 上面写着埃文·贝克·尼斯安姆需要一个支持者和男朋友 |
[25:38] | And then you applied? | 然后你就申请了吗 |
[25:40] | Yeah | 对 |
[25:40] | I thought, “Holy fuck, he is so hot!” | 我当时想 天哪 他太性感了 |
[25:46] | That was nice | 嘴真甜 |
[25:47] | Yeah | 是啊 |
[25:48] | You are so nice | 你真好 |
[25:49] | I could have done it for free | 白干我也愿意的 |
[25:51] | but it’s nice I’m getting | 但有偿也不错 |
[25:52] | Are you getting paid?!? | 你还有钱拿 |
[25:53] | Yeah, your mom pays me 500 a week | 是啊 你妈妈每周给我500块 |
[25:56] | What? | 什么 |
[25:57] | Yeah! | 没错 |
[25:57] | – No wonder – Are you kidding me? | -怪不得她想见我 -你在和我开玩笑吗 |
[25:59] | There’s no wonder why she wants to meet me | 所以她想见我也不足为奇 |
[26:01] | Holy fuck!!! | 天啊 |
[26:02] | I’m getting some of that money | 酬劳也分我点啊 |
[26:04] | – No – Yes | -不行 -行 |
[26:05] | It’s my money! You are not getting any | 这是我的钱 你不能动 |
[26:15] | – Yes! Come one! – No | -嘿 给我点嘛 -不 |
[26:26] | Hello | 你好 |
[26:28] | Hi | 你好 |
[26:38] | Do you like cats? | 你喜欢猫吗 |
[26:42] | Yeah, a lot | 嗯 很喜欢 |
[26:46] | I do too | 我也是 |
[26:55] | Meow | 喵 |
[26:58] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[27:01] | Nothing | 没什么 |
[27:04] | Yes, do it again | 再做一遍 |
[27:08] | Meow | 喵 |
[27:18] | I have never had sex before and I really want to have sex | 我从来没做过爱 我很想试一次 |
[27:27] | You are welcome to fuck me | 那就来干我吧 |
[27:33] | Thanks | 谢谢 |
[27:48] | Hi! | 嗨 |
[27:49] | Hello there! | 嗨 |
[27:50] | – May I sit down? – Yeah, absolutely | -我可以坐在这吗 -当然可以 |
[27:52] | I’m sitting here with my angel | 我和我的天使在一起 |
[27:54] | Yeah | 嗯 |
[27:55] | – Does it look nice? – Very nice | -它好看吗 -很好看 |
[27:58] | How are you doing? | 你最近怎么样 |
[28:01] | It’s been a long time since last time we spoke | 我们已经很久没有好好聊了 |
[28:02] | Yeah! It’s been a fucking long time since we last spoke | 是啊 距离我们上次谈心可真是够久的 |
[28:05] | It’s a little weird I ‘ve been thinking about it We | 有点奇怪 我最近一直在想 |
[28:07] | We used to hang out all the time, but now it’s like | 我们从前经常在一起玩 但现在我们 |
[28:10] | We only see each other at school | 我们只在学校里见面 |
[28:11] | Yeah | 是啊 |
[28:12] | And then it’s just “hi” and | 然后只是打声招呼 |
[28:13] | We should hang out more | 我们应该多聚聚 |
[28:15] | – Absolutely – We should | -是啊 -多聚聚才行 |
[28:16] | We really should do something because | 我们应该多见面 因为 |
[28:19] | I honestly miss the time when we | 我真的很怀念那段时光 |
[28:22] | When we used to hang out more | 那段经常一起闲逛的时光 |
[28:23] | First upper school secondary school and | 初中 还有 |
[28:24] | Yeah | 对 |
[28:25] | The summer vacation before | 高中前的暑假 |
[28:28] | Before Nissen when it just | 来尼森之前的暑假 |
[28:29] | was a lot of drama and all that stuff, but | 太好玩了 发生了很多事 但 |
[28:31] | But, hey! You’ve gotten a boyfriend! | 但是 嘿 你交了个男朋友 |
[28:34] | Yes I have | 对 我有男朋友 |
[28:38] | He is really handsome | 他真的很帅气 |
[28:41] | He is | 是啊 |
[28:43] | You, lucky pig! | 你真幸运 |
[28:44] | You better watch out for me! | 你最好小心看紧他 |
[28:46] | I might steal him | 我可能会把他偷走 |
[28:52] | I have | 我 |
[28:55] | I have been thinking about something | 最近一直在想些事情 |
[28:57] | What’s that? | 什么事 |
[28:59] | Nah, just | 嗯 就是 |
[29:05] | I actually wanted to say sorry for that stuff last year | 我真心想为去年那件事对你说声抱歉 |
[29:08] | When I was | 我当时 |
[29:10] | When I was ruining it for you and Jonas and all that stuff | 我不应该破坏你和约纳斯之间的关系 |
[29:12] | It’s not okay | 我做的 |
[29:14] | What I did | 有点过分了 |
[29:15] | I’ve been thinking about that | 我一直对此耿耿于怀 |
[29:17] | You didn’t fuck it up between Jonas and me | 你没有破坏我和约纳斯的关系 |
[29:19] | It was Jonas and I who fucked it up between us | 是约纳斯和我把我们之间的关系弄糟的 |
[29:24] | Might be, but | 可能吧 但是 |
[29:25] | I still feel like I tricked you | 我还是觉得是我欺骗了你 |
[29:27] | And | 而且 |
[29:29] | When I told you that I had feelings for you That wasn’t truth | 我还跟你说我对你有感觉 可那不是真的 |
[29:34] | Hey, I figured that out | 嘿 我已经没事了 |
[29:36] | – Yeah? – Yes | -是吗 -是的 |
[29:39] | I’m over it | 我走出来了 |
[29:42] | And you should be too | 你也别放在心上了 |
[29:43] | Seriously | 真心的 |
[29:46] | Can’t we talk about your boyfriend instead? | 我们说说你的男朋友吧 |
[29:49] | Is he “the man of your life”? | 他是你的梦中情人吗 |
[29:52] | I don’t know that | 我不知道 |
[29:55] | No? | 不是吗 |
[29:58] | Is it important? | 这重要吗 |
[29:59] | No | 不 |
[30:01] | But | 但 |
[30:03] | Is it okay between the two of you? | 你们俩之间没问题吗 |
[30:05] | Yeah, yeah! | 没问题 |
[30:06] | I mean, right now it’s amazing | 我们现在很好 |
[30:08] | but a week ago it was very bad so | 但一个礼拜之前挺糟糕的 |
[30:11] | it’s a bit up and down | 所以说我们俩的关系时好时坏 |
[30:14] | Stressful | 压力挺大的 |
[30:16] | Yeah, or | 是啊 或者说 |
[30:19] | Anyway | 怎么说 |
[30:20] | The fact that it is so good when it’s good is also kind of the reason of | 甜蜜时感觉非常美好 |
[30:24] | why it is so bad when it’s bad Does that make any sense? | 坏的时候也很坏 这样说你懂吗 |
[30:28] | And | 可能 |
[30:30] | It can all suddenly be over tomorrow but | 明天我们就分手了 |
[30:33] | I’m still insanely happy that I have met him | 但我还是很高兴我遇见了他 |
[30:39] | Because | 是因为 |
[30:40] | That’s when you were certain that you like boys? | 那时你确定了自己的性向是吗 |
[30:44] | Yeah | 对 |
[30:46] | I mean, no | 嗯 不 |
[30:47] | More because | 更多是因为 |
[30:49] | I was fake before | 过去我戴着面具生活 |
[30:54] | I mean | 我的意思是 |
[30:55] | I | 我 |
[30:58] | I was only lying at home watching Narcos or gaming or stuff | 过去我成天躺在家里看看《毒枭》 玩玩游戏 |
[31:04] | And I’m over that Now I want my life to be real | 我不再那样了 现在我想要活得真实 |
[31:07] | Even if that means it will be absolutely awful at times, | 即便那意味着有时会受挫 |
[31:11] | it’s still way better than | 但依旧比 |
[31:13] | to be fake and boring for everything | 虚假无趣地面对世界好得多 |
[31:19] | Well said | 说得对 |
[31:21] | It’s a little bit cliché but | 可能听起来是老生常谈了 |
[31:24] | You never know who will die tomorrow | 但你永远不会知道谁明天就会死去 |
[31:27] | You know? | 对吧 |
[31:28] | And | 还有 |
[31:30] | Whether you believe in Allah, or Jesus or | 不管你的信仰是真主还是上帝 |
[31:33] | The theory of Evolution, or | 无论你相信生物进化论或者 |
[31:36] | Parallel universes | 平行宇宙 |
[31:40] | There’s only one thing we all now for certain | 我们唯一可以确信的一件事 |
[31:52] | What’s that? | 是什么 |
[31:58] | That life is | 活在 |
[32:01] | NOW | 当下 |