时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | 17-year-old young man, | 一名十七岁的年轻人 |
[00:02] | Raymont Harris, was accidentally shot | 雷蒙特·哈里斯被特警队长 |
[00:05] | and seriously injured by team leader, Buck Spivey. | 巴克·斯皮维意外击中 受重伤 |
[00:07] | Now, this morning, | 今天早上 |
[00:08] | I terminated Sergeant Spivey. | 我解雇了斯皮维警司 |
[00:10] | Today, I am assigning command of this unit to Sergeant Harrelson. | 今天我要任命哈里森警司为特警队长 |
[00:13] | – Deacon was up next. – Deacon is a good man. | -迪肯本应是接班人 -迪肯是个好人 |
[00:16] | You lead, he’ll follow. | 你的命令他会听的 |
[00:18] | You’re under my direct command now. | 现在你受我直接领导 |
[00:20] | No relationships allowed. | 不允许发生恋情 |
[00:21] | I asked Hicks to put Street on the team in my place. | 是我叫希克斯安排斯特里特来代替我的 |
[00:24] | Lesson one, Street. | 第一课 斯特里特 |
[00:25] | Never be in a hurry to die. | 绝对别急着去死 |
[00:27] | I can’t be here to help him. I’m hoping you will. | 我不能在这带他了 希望你能带带他 |
[00:32] | 20-David to Command. We’ve made entry. | 20D队呼叫指挥部 我们已经成功进入 |
[00:37] | We got a meth lab. Gonna need Hazmat. | 发现一个毒品实验室 需要危险品处理小组 |
[00:39] | Roger that, 20-David. | 收到 20D队 |
[00:40] | Give me a two! Luca! | 把门撞开 卢卡上 |
[00:48] | Two suspects in custody. | 两名嫌犯已被控制 |
[00:51] | Steel door. Chris, take it. | 钢门 交给你了 克里斯 |
[01:01] | – Drop it! Drop it! – Want a slug through your dome?! | -放下武器 -想尝尝枪子儿吗 |
[01:02] | – Down! Get down! Now! – Down! Down! Down! | -跪下 就现在 -跪下 |
[01:04] | – Put your hands on your back! – Down! Give me your hands! | -把手背过去 -跪下 把手给我 |
[01:07] | 20-David. Clearing the rest of the house. | 20D队 正在搜查剩下的房间 |
[01:11] | Right side clear. | 右边安全 |
[01:13] | Left side clear. | 左边安全 |
[01:15] | Runner! | 有人逃跑 |
[01:16] | Street! | 斯特里特 |
[01:23] | Stay down. | 趴着别动 |
[01:33] | Always keep your head on a swivel. | 时刻对周围保持警惕 |
[01:37] | Glad the rook’s on your team. | 很高兴这个菜鸟是在你们队 |
[01:39] | Good job. Good effort. | 干得好 继续努力 |
[02:04] | Hondo, your entry was fine. | 洪都 你们的进入没有问题 |
[02:06] | But your team lost cohesion, | 但你的队伍太松散 |
[02:08] | and you paid the price. | 所以你们也付出了代价 |
[02:09] | Sergeant Mumford, when the roles were reversed, | 玛福德警司 当角色交换的时候 |
[02:11] | you didn’t suffer any casualties, | 你们队没有人员伤亡 |
[02:13] | so your team wins today’s exercise. | 所以今天的练习赛是你们获胜 |
[02:16] | Thanks, Street. | 谢了 斯特里特 |
[02:17] | You just lost me a C-note to Rocker. | 你让我输了一百块给洛克 |
[02:22] | Never break rank. We move as one. | 绝不要打乱队形 我们要行动一致 |
[02:26] | I see a rabbit, I chase it. | 我看到有人逃跑 我就去追 |
[02:27] | Cut the lone wolf crap. | 别想做什么孤胆英雄了 |
[02:29] | SWAT’s strength is in the pack. | 特警队的精神就是要团结一致 |
[02:31] | You want to be a hot dog, get a job at Pink’s. | 你要想出风头 那就另谋高就吧 |
[02:34] | No big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[02:35] | It’s only life or death, kid. | 只是事关生死 孩子 |
[02:36] | I’m not a practice player. | 我不是那种练习型的选手 |
[02:37] | I’m the guy who shows up on game day. | 要在实战中才能发挥实力 |
[02:41] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[03:17] | Judge Thompson, please report to your chambers. | 汤普森法官 请向内庭宣告 |
[03:20] | Judge Thompson. | 汤普森法官 |
[03:28] | Primo. | 表哥 |
[03:30] | Damn. | 该死 |
[03:32] | All right, shut your mouth and listen up. | 闭嘴 给我听好了 |
[03:34] | There’s no time to cut them, so stay close. | 我们现在没时间解开手铐 所以都跟紧了 |
[03:36] | Anybody who don’t keep up | 跟不上的人 |
[03:38] | gets one in the back of the head and dragged. Got it? | 脑后就会被开个眼 再被拖着走 懂吗 |
[03:42] | Hit it. | 下去 |
[03:51] | Stay in there! | 待着别动 |
[03:54] | Move it, move it, move it! | 快走 走 快 |
[04:30] | You guys got smoked out there. | 你们刚刚输了比赛 |
[04:32] | Street’s screw-up– that on him or Hondo? | 斯特里特搞砸了 是怪他还是怪洪都 |
[04:34] | Kid’s new to SWAT. | 那孩子是新来的 |
[04:35] | It’ll take a second to… get him together. | 要花点时间来调教 |
[04:38] | I have my doubts Hondo’s the guy to do it. | 我有点怀疑洪都是否能当好队长 |
[04:42] | You promoted him. | 是你提拔了他 |
[04:43] | Optics. | 表面上是这样 |
[04:44] | We had to lower the racial temperature in the city. | 我们必须给白热化的种族冲突降降温 |
[04:47] | Now that the situation’s cooled down, | 既然现在情况有所缓解 |
[04:49] | Hondo’s gonna have to prove that he deserves that top spot. | 洪都就要去证明他自己能胜任这个岗位 |
[04:55] | Need to see more from Street, fast. | 你要尽快搞定斯特里特 |
[04:58] | You don’t have to push me to get tough. | 这个不用你来说 |
[05:00] | I’ll get the kid in shape. | 我会调教好他的 |
[05:01] | Or I’ll send him packing. | 否则我就会让他滚蛋 |
[05:05] | What do you think the big boss is talking to Deacon about? | 你觉得老大在跟迪肯说什么 |
[05:15] | Guys. Let’s get ready to go. | 大伙儿 准备出发 |
[05:26] | Two dead sheriff deputies, dead civilian, several wounded. | 两名治安法警和一名平民身亡 还有若干名伤者 |
[05:29] | The most dangerous is Jesse Ramirez, | 最危险的人叫杰西·雷米拉兹 |
[05:31] | aka Cuchillo, Spanish for “The Knife.” | 又叫库奇略 西班牙语刀子的意思 |
[05:35] | Cuchillo was about to be sentenced to life for murder, | 库奇略本该因谋杀 性侵未成年少女 |
[05:38] | sexual assault of underage girls and extortion. | 以及勒索罪被判终身监禁 |
[05:41] | He’s the brains behind the escape. | 他是这次逃跑的头目 |
[05:43] | Busted out by Ramon Reyes, | 由雷蒙·雷耶斯协助逃出 |
[05:44] | Cuchillo’s cousin, long-time partner in mayhem. | 库奇略的表弟 故意伤人罪的惯犯 |
[05:47] | Disguised himself as a sheriff’s deputy. | 他打扮成了治安法警 |
[05:49] | And when Cuchillo escaped, | 库奇略逃跑的时候 |
[05:50] | he took three other prisoners with him. | 带走了其他三名囚犯 |
[05:54] | Jamal Goines? | 贾马尔·戈因斯 |
[05:55] | He’s a One-Niner out of Compton. | 他是康普顿的一名毒贩 |
[05:57] | I worked a DEA task force last year that busted Goines | 我去年在缉毒局一次任务中抓了戈因斯 |
[05:59] | for moving kilos of heroin. | 罪名是运送海洛因 |
[06:01] | Oh, look at this future leader of America, Travis Strand. | 来看看这个美国未来的领袖 崔维斯·斯特兰德 |
[06:03] | Member of the Nazi Eagle prison gang, | 监狱内名为纳粹雄鹰的帮派成员 |
[06:05] | doing 15 for the armed robbery of a marijuana dispensary. | 因持枪抢劫大麻药房被判15年 |
[06:08] | Final escapee: Danny Wattana. | 最后一个逃犯 丹尼·瓦达那 |
[06:10] | Arrested LAX three days ago on a flight from Thailand | 三天前在洛杉矶国际机场被逮捕 涉嫌把海龟 |
[06:13] | smuggling exotic turtles strapped to his legs. | 绑在腿上由泰国出发走私入境 |
[06:17] | Mumford. | 玛福德 |
[06:18] | Your team won today’s exercise. | 你们队赢得了今天的练习赛 |
[06:19] | You track down Cuchillo | 你去追查库奇略 |
[06:20] | and his cousin Reyes and our white pride pal. | 和他表弟雷耶斯以及另外一个白人逃犯 |
[06:23] | Hondo, you got the One-Niner and Reptile Man. | 洪都 你去查那个毒贩和海龟男 |
[06:26] | Guess it’s game time. | 我想现在是来真的了 |
[06:27] | Yeah, try not to get yourself killed. | 没错 小心别挂了 |
[06:31] | All right, we start with Jamal Goines. | 我们从贾马尔·戈因斯开始 |
[06:32] | While we’re hunting him down, start making calls on Wattana. | 在我们追踪他的同时 开始着手调查瓦达那 |
[06:34] | With pleasure. | 明白 |
[06:43] | Jess? | 杰西 |
[06:47] | You know this guy, don’t you? | 你认识这个人对不对 |
[06:50] | Before I made captain and transferred to SWAT, | 在我当队长之前 我曾被调去了特警队 |
[06:53] | Cuchillo was my last big arrest in Boyle Heights. | 库奇略是我在布尔岗办完的最后一个大案 |
[06:56] | He terrorized the neighborhood for years, | 多年来他让这片街区陷入恐惧之中 |
[06:58] | and he’s all about vengeance. | 他是来报仇的 |
[07:00] | – With him on the loose… – Okay. | -如果不把他抓起来… -好了 |
[07:02] | We’re going after him now. | 我们现在就去抓他 |
[07:41] | *G-l-a-m-o-r-o-u-s…* | *光 彩 四 射* |
[07:47] | On your right, feast your eyes | 在你们右边 请尽情欣赏 |
[07:49] | on the home of storied screen legend, David Arquette. | 银幕传奇人物 大卫·阿奎特的家 |
[07:52] | *Champagne* | *香槟* |
[07:54] | *Livin’ my life in the fast lane* | *一生忙忙碌碌* |
[07:57] | *I won’t change* | *无法改变* |
[07:59] | *For the glamorous, ooh…* | *为光彩而活* |
[08:01] | Sorry, folks, some kind of misunderstanding. | 大家伙 很抱歉 看来发生了些误会 |
[08:03] | *The glamorous, the glamorous, glamorous* | *光彩 光彩 光彩* |
[08:07] | *For the glamorous, ooh, the flossy, flossy…* | *为光彩而活 华衣锦食* |
[08:13] | Beth Morgan? | 贝丝·摩根吗 |
[08:14] | Officer, I definitely wasn’t speeding. | 长官 我绝对没有超速 |
[08:16] | Just wanted to have a little chat with you | 我只是想和你聊一聊 |
[08:17] | about your boyfriend, Jamal Goines. | 你的男友 贾马尔·戈因斯 |
[08:20] | Will you step out of the car, please? | 请下车 可以吗 |
[08:29] | Miss, is there still gonna be time | 小姐 还有时间 |
[08:31] | to see Jennifer Lawrence’s house? | 去看詹妮弗·劳伦斯的家吗 |
[08:33] | Oh, definitely. | 当然 |
[08:35] | You have absolutely no idea | 你一点儿也不知道 |
[08:37] | where Jennifer Lawrence lives, now, do you? | 詹妮弗·劳伦斯住在哪 对吗 |
[08:39] | I need this job. | 我需要这份工作 |
[08:40] | Well, you better start talking to me, then. | 那你最好对我说实话 |
[08:42] | You ever arrest anyone famous? | 你逮捕过名人吗 |
[08:44] | Only when they deserved it. | 只有他们犯了罪才会 |
[08:46] | So, where is he? | 他在哪 |
[08:47] | Well, Jamal didn’t call or text me. | 贾马尔没有给我打电话或发短信 |
[08:49] | I mean, you break out of jail, | 有人越了狱 |
[08:50] | you should call your girl, right? | 应该会打给自己的女友 对吗 |
[08:51] | According to the visitor log at Men’s Central, | 根据男子中心监狱的探视记录 |
[08:53] | you visited Jamal every week for the past three months. | 你过去三个月内每星期都会探视贾马尔 |
[08:56] | And the last time, you got caught smuggling in vape pens. | 最近一次 你被抓到私运电子烟进去 |
[08:58] | I shouldn’t have done that. | 我不该那样做的 |
[09:00] | But the restrictions in there are totally ridiculous. | 但那里的规矩太荒唐了 |
[09:02] | – Where you from, Beth? – Duluth. | -你是哪儿人 贝丝 -德卢斯人 |
[09:04] | What’s a nice gal out of Minnesota | 你这样一个明尼苏达的好女孩 |
[09:05] | doing with a bad boy like Goines? | 和戈因斯这样的坏男孩在一起干什么 |
[09:07] | Don’t tell me opposites attract. | 别跟我说异性相吸 |
[09:09] | We met at this club. | 我们是在酒吧认识的 |
[09:10] | Jamal knew this agent who owed him money, | 贾马尔认识一个经纪人 那人欠了他的钱 |
[09:12] | said he’d set me up with a few auditions. | 他说他能帮我安排一些试镜 |
[09:14] | Been having trouble getting producers | 我没法让制片人 |
[09:15] | to see me as a leading lady, you know? | 选我当女主 你懂吗 |
[09:17] | Come on now, Beth. | 得了吧 贝丝 |
[09:18] | You just wanted to have some fun, right? | 你只是想玩一玩 对吗 |
[09:19] | Maybe piss off your parents a little bit? | 或许想气一气你的父母 |
[09:22] | You do know this chump is only using you. | 你知道这个笨蛋只是在利用你 |
[09:25] | And, look, I need to know, | 听着 我想知道 |
[09:27] | if not to you, where would he go? | 他没来找你 会去找谁 |
[09:31] | Little Red. | 小红 |
[09:32] | They grew up together. | 他们一起长大的 |
[09:33] | And Jamal and Red are usually up to no good. | 贾马尔和小红总在一起惹是生非 |
[09:36] | Maybe I should get your number, | 或许我该找你要个电话 |
[09:37] | in case I see anything illegal while I’m in town. | 以防我在城里看见什么违法的事 |
[09:40] | Sure. | 行 |
[09:41] | You spot anything suspicious, | 发现什么可疑的事 |
[09:42] | definitely hit me up. | 一定记得打给我 |
[09:45] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[09:48] | Now, listen up, Beth. | 听好了 贝丝 |
[09:50] | Stay away from him. | 离他远点 |
[09:52] | All right, ladies and gents, | 好了 女士们 先生们 |
[09:53] | we’re gonna let you off with a warning today. | 我今天要给你们一条警告 |
[09:56] | Tell Miss Lawrence I said hi. | 帮我向劳伦斯小姐问好 |
[09:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:02] | There you go. | 给 |
[10:23] | So, where is it? | 在哪儿 |
[10:41] | Paid a coyote to take us south tonight. | 我买通了一个偷渡贩 可以今晚带我们去墨西哥 |
[10:43] | Isn’t that twisted? | 厉不厉害 |
[10:46] | We don’t leave tonight. | 我们今晚先不走 |
[10:48] | Two pieces of business first. | 还有两件事要办 |
[11:10] | Casper. | 卡斯珀 |
[11:11] | You’re getting so tall. | 你长这么高了 |
[11:14] | What’s wrong, Mama? | 怎么了 妈妈 |
[11:15] | Nothing, baby. | 没事 宝贝 |
[11:17] | Miss Jessica is just here to… | 杰西卡小姐只是来 |
[11:20] | check up on us. | 看看我们 |
[11:21] | Is Cuchillo coming back? | 库奇略要回来了吗 |
[11:24] | Cuchillo won’t hurt you, or your sister or your mother. | 库奇略不会伤害你 也不会伤害你妹妹和妈妈 |
[11:29] | That’s a promise. | 我保证 |
[11:41] | Well, we got eyes on Little Red, | 我们正在监视小红 |
[11:43] | but no sign of Jamal. | 但贾马尔没有出现 |
[11:45] | Maybe that was him on the phone. | 或许电话就是他打来的 |
[11:47] | Or he could just be keeping out of sight. | 或者他只是在躲着我们 |
[11:49] | Well, we bust in and Jamal’s not there, | 要是我们发动突击 贾马尔却不在 |
[11:51] | we blow our one lead. | 这条线索就断了 |
[11:53] | Little Red, he’ll take us to him eventually. | 小红最后肯定能让我们找着他的 |
[11:58] | What do you think, Chris? | 你觉得呢 克里斯 |
[12:00] | Do you remember that suspect in K-Town? | 你还记得在诺克斯维尔的那个嫌犯吗 |
[12:01] | We scoped his place for three days, | 我们监视了他家三天 |
[12:03] | and the whole time, he was hiding under the mattress | 这段时间 他都躲在床垫下 |
[12:04] | with a box of protein bars and a piss jar. | 就靠一盒蛋白棒和一个尿壶活着 |
[12:07] | But, hey, I’ll take the overtime. | 加班就交给我 |
[12:09] | They pay us to sit on our asses or to grab up bad guys? | 他们付工资是让我们坐在这看还是抓坏人的 |
[12:13] | We don’t know he’s inside. | 我们不知道他是不是在里面 |
[12:15] | We don’t know he isn’t. | 我们不知道他是不是不在里面 |
[12:18] | Every minute we’re sitting here | 我们每花一分钟坐在这里 |
[12:19] | is a minute we’re not chasing the other three fugitives. | 就少花了一分钟追捕其他三名逃犯 |
[12:23] | I say we wait. | 我觉得应该等等 |
[12:32] | We’re going in. | 我们进屋搜查 |
[12:37] | Let us in | 让我们进去 |
[12:38] | and I won’t ask you how you got the nickname Little Red. | 我就不追究你是怎么得到小红这个外号的 |
[12:44] | Since y’all made the trip. | 既然你们来都来了 |
[12:46] | Go. | 上 |
[12:54] | All clear. | 安全 |
[12:58] | Vape pens and about a year’s supply of hash oil. | 电子烟和大概可以抽一年的大麻油 |
[13:02] | I got a medical card for that. | 我可是有医保卡可以买那个的 |
[13:04] | Oh, yeah? What you suffering from? | 是么 你遭什么罪了 |
[13:05] | You know, police brutality. | 警察太暴力 |
[13:08] | You tell us where he is, | 告诉我们他在哪里 |
[13:08] | we walk out of here, never met you. | 我们就走出去 不来烦你 |
[13:12] | All right, yeah, J called me. | 好吧 小贾打电话给我 |
[13:15] | We’re supposed to link up later on, | 我们定了晚点联系 |
[13:16] | so I can drive him to Vegas. | 我会载他去维加斯 |
[13:17] | – Where you supposed to meet him? – Wasn’t set, man. | -你们在哪里碰面 -没定下呢 老兄 |
[13:20] | Said I should call him once I got the pipes and a car. | 说是等我拿上了烟有了车再打电话 |
[13:26] | Make that call. | 现在就打 |
[13:31] | On speaker. | 开免提 |
[13:36] | Yo, Red, what’s the news? | 小红 怎么样了 |
[13:37] | Yeah, man. I got the car. | 老兄 我拿到车了 |
[13:39] | The police are here! Toss the cell! Don’t come near me! | 警察来了 把手机扔掉 不要接近我 |
[13:45] | That was cold, Red. | 真令人寒心啊 小红 |
[13:46] | Do what you got to do. | 你爱咋咋地 |
[13:48] | Hands behind your head. | 手放在头后面 |
[13:57] | So, you arrested someone who isn’t on the fugitive list? | 你抓了一个不在逃犯名单上的人 |
[14:01] | He was supposed to get us to Jamal, | 他应该可以帮我们找到贾马尔 |
[14:02] | but instead he tipped him off. | 可结果他告了密 |
[14:07] | I screwed up. | 我搞砸了 |
[14:09] | Deacon tried to warn me, | 迪肯想提醒我的 |
[14:10] | but seeing him huddled up with Hicks like that this morning, | 但自从今早看见他和希克斯那样凑一起讲话 |
[14:12] | I don’t know, it just… | 我不知道 就是… |
[14:15] | maybe it’s got me making moves I shouldn’t. | 也许这就是为什么我做了不该做的 |
[14:16] | Stick to your list, and I’ll keep Hicks off your back. | 专注于名单上的逃犯 我来搞定希克斯 |
[14:23] | I read Cuchillo’s file. | 我看了库奇略的档案 |
[14:26] | You convinced a woman to testify against him. | 你说服了一个女人出庭作证指控他 |
[14:30] | Sofia Jememez. | 索菲娅·哈马尼斯 |
[14:31] | Single mom. | 单身妈妈 |
[14:33] | She stood up in court against him when no one else would. | 只有她敢出庭指控他 |
[14:36] | I promised I’d keep her and her children safe. | 我承诺会保证她和她的孩子安全 |
[14:39] | And Hicks won’t sign off on extra protection. | 希克斯不会签额外保护令的 |
[14:41] | All right, I’ll swing by and check in on her. | 好吧 我会过去看看 |
[14:43] | That a personal favor or a professional one? | 这是私人帮忙还是工作 |
[14:45] | Professional. | 工作 |
[14:47] | I mean, I don’t really know | 我还真不知道 |
[14:48] | what our personal relationship is these days. | 最近我们的私下关系是什么 |
[14:53] | I’m your boss now. | 我现在是你上司 |
[14:55] | Being together could cost us our jobs. | 在一起会让我们丢了工作的 |
[14:57] | Jess, it’s a stupid department policy. | 杰西 那就是个愚蠢的部门规定 |
[14:59] | – It’s dangerous. – Right. | -很危险的 -好吧 |
[15:02] | I’d really hate to find myself doing something dangerous. | 我还真讨厌做些危险的事情 |
[15:16] | Any leads on the Lizard King? | 蜥蜴王有什么线索 |
[15:18] | Travels back and forth from Thailand every month, | 每个月来来回回泰国 |
[15:19] | so we alerted TSA in case he tries swiping his passport. | 所以我们警告了运输局 以防他偷用护照 |
[15:22] | Yeah, and the only permanent address the guy had | 这家伙近几年唯一的常用地址 |
[15:24] | the last few years is a garage in North Hollywood. | 是在北好莱坞的一个仓库 |
[15:27] | We talked to the manager; | 我们跟管理员谈过了 |
[15:28] | he’s gonna text me if Turtle Man shows up. | 要是海龟人出现他会给我发信息的 |
[15:30] | And we got the dirt on Street. | 还有 我们找到斯特里特的料了 |
[15:35] | Street. | 斯特里特 |
[15:38] | Grab the GPS unit out of Black Betty, will you? | 去拿导航仪 别听歌了 |
[15:41] | What? ‘Cause of this morning? | 怎么了 因为早上的事吗 |
[15:42] | I’m the errand boy now? | 我现在是跑腿的吗 |
[15:44] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[15:53] | Okay, on the plus side, | 好了 往好的方面说 |
[15:55] | Street was a kick-ass copper down in Long Beach. | 斯特里特在长滩警署是个牛逼的警察 |
[15:57] | He has tons of righteous busts. | 他办案很公正 |
[15:59] | On the flip side, | 但是反过来 |
[16:00] | dude’s racked up an inch worth of disciplinary charges, | 这位老兄攒了一大叠纪律处分 |
[16:02] | and he’s been transferred between units. | 在部门之间调来调去 |
[16:04] | Doesn’t play well with others. | 跟别人处不好 |
[16:05] | He told me his mom’s in prison. | 他跟我说他妈妈在监狱里 |
[16:07] | You find out why? | 你查出原因了 |
[16:08] | Yeah. She’s doing 25 to life for killing his old man. | 嗯 他妈杀了他爸 25年至终身监狱 |
[16:13] | I mean, after a dozen domestic abuse calls to 911, | 因为家庭暴力 报了很多次警后 |
[16:17] | Street’s mom popped his dad twice in the chest with his own gun. | 斯特里特的妈妈对着他爸的胸口开了两枪 |
[16:22] | Guess who the arresting officer was. | 猜猜逮捕她的警员是谁 |
[16:25] | Buck Spivey. | 巴克·斯皮维 |
[16:26] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[16:26] | Street was 12 when it went down. | 一切发生的时候 斯特里特才十二岁 |
[16:28] | After that, he got passed around the foster care system. | 那之后 他被转送到寄养机构 |
[16:31] | Explains a few things. | 那么有些事就说得通了 |
[16:33] | Yeah. Dealt a tough hand. | 没错 喜欢用硬手段处理事情 |
[16:35] | But that doesn’t mean he gets a free ride with SWAT. | 但那不意味着他可以在反恐特警队为所欲为 |
[16:38] | When Buck got fired, | 巴克被开除的时候 |
[16:40] | he handpicked Street to take his place. | 他亲手挑选了斯特里特顶替他 |
[16:43] | I get we’re not feeling the kid just yet, but… | 我知道大家都对那孩子没什么好感 |
[16:45] | we all owe Buck. | 但是我们欠巴克的 |
[16:48] | So, before we go pulling the ripcord on Street, | 那么 在我们把斯特里特踢出去之前 |
[16:51] | let’s try to make him better. | 先试着锻炼他 让他成长 |
[16:56] | What, we headed out? | 怎么 我们要出发了 |
[16:59] | Mr. Master Race thought he’d rob a check cashing place | 冲刺先生以为他能抢了银行 |
[17:01] | and throw some shots at us. | 还想朝我们开几枪呢 |
[17:03] | He was a little slow. | 可惜他动作有点儿慢 |
[17:04] | His aim was worse. | 他的目标更糟糕 |
[17:07] | Scoop up any of your guys yet, Hondo? | 挖到了你的人了没 洪都 |
[17:09] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[17:11] | Guess it’s one-zero. | 那就是一比零了 |
[17:15] | Isn’t even halftime yet. | 都还没过半 |
[17:17] | Look, no hands. | 看好了 我手上没东西 |
[17:22] | Too easy. | 太方便了吧 |
[17:24] | How many times I got to tell you? | 我得告诉你多少次 |
[17:26] | Keep your head on a swivel. | 时刻对周围保持警惕 |
[17:33] | We’re not gonna let Cuchillo or his cousin hurt you or your kids. | 我们不会让库奇略和他的表弟伤害你和孩子 |
[17:37] | Casper, baby, come here. | 卡斯珀 宝贝 过来 |
[17:43] | The day after I saw him kill my neighbor… | 我看见他杀了我邻居的第二天 |
[17:50] | …this is how I found Casper. | 我找到卡斯珀的时候他身上成了这样 |
[17:53] | A message from Cuchillo not to talk. | 库奇略传达信息从不用说的 |
[17:58] | I never regretted testifying, until right now. | 我从不后悔出庭作证 直到现在 |
[18:07] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[18:08] | When I was a kid, | 当我还是孩子的时候 |
[18:10] | I had to walk past this high roller | 我每天上学都要 |
[18:12] | every day on the way to school. | 路过一个赌棍身边 |
[18:14] | He was always messing with me, wanting me to slang dope. | 他总是找我麻烦 骂我笨蛋 |
[18:17] | Now, I just wanted to change schools, | 我只想转学 |
[18:18] | but my mother, she was not having it. | 但我妈 她不允许 |
[18:21] | She stepped right up to him and got in his face. | 她走上前 掌掴了他 |
[18:24] | Told him to keep away from me and my friends | 告诉他远离我和我的朋友 |
[18:26] | or she would have every cop in the 77th Division knowing his name. | 不然就要77分局的每个警察都知道他的大名 |
[18:32] | He never bothered me again. | 他再也没来惹过我 |
[18:35] | You had a brave mother. | 你妈妈很勇敢 |
[18:37] | And so do your kids. | 你的孩子也很勇敢 |
[18:40] | If people like you don’t take risks, | 如果没人愿意像你一样冒险作证 |
[18:43] | more people will get hurt. | 就会有更多的人受到伤害 |
[18:54] | I’m gonna have two of my team detail | 在我们抓到他之前 |
[18:55] | to watch over you and your family until we catch him. | 我会派队里的两个人来保护你和你的家人 |
[19:02] | You can’t spare two officers. | 你抽不出两个人 |
[19:04] | We’ll manage. | 可以协调一下 |
[19:05] | Hicks won’t sign off on this. | 希克斯不会批准的 |
[19:07] | Sometimes following the rules and doing what’s right | 遵守指令和做正确的事 |
[19:09] | isn’t always the same thing. | 偶尔是会起冲突的 |
[19:15] | If you were brave enough to stand up to Cuchillo, | 以前你们有勇气站出来指证库奇略 |
[19:18] | the LAPD’s gonna stand up for you. | 如今洛城警局就会站出来保护你们 |
[19:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[19:35] | You here ’cause of Cuchillo? | 你们来是为了库奇略 |
[19:37] | There’s a reward. | 有悬赏 |
[19:39] | So if he’s hiding in your bunk bed, you let us know. | 要是他躲在你床底下 记得告诉我们 |
[19:44] | Chris, Street. | 克里斯 斯特里特 |
[19:46] | You’re gonna park here, look after Sofia and her kids. | 你们留在这里 保护索菲娅和孩子们 |
[19:48] | Babysitting? | 看孩子 |
[19:49] | Sofia put Cuchillo behind bars. | 索菲娅让库奇略定了罪 |
[19:51] | He might come after her. | 他有可能会来追杀她 |
[19:52] | All right. I’d love to haul his ass in | 我巴不得要抓了他 |
[19:54] | just to see Mumford and Rocker’s faces. | 看看玛福德和洛克会有什么脸色 |
[20:01] | Me and Street in close quarters? You hoping I’ll kill him? | 我和斯特里特近距离独处 你是想让我杀了他吗 |
[20:03] | I’m hoping you can get him to realize this team is a family | 我希望你能让他明白我们是一个大家庭 |
[20:05] | and right now he’s the black sheep. | 而他眼下就是家里的败家子 |
[20:07] | I’ll do what I can. | 我尽力而为吧 |
[20:10] | Yo, Hondo. | 洪都 |
[20:11] | The manager of the garage texted. | 仓库管理员发短信来了 |
[20:13] | Guess who just showed up. | 猜猜是谁出现了 |
[20:18] | SWAT! Hands where we can see them! | 反恐特警队 举起手来 |
[20:21] | I swear I was gonna turn myself in. | 我发誓我就打算去自首了 |
[20:23] | – Oh, hell no. – But they haven’t been fed in a week. | -老天爷呀 -但是它们已经几个星期没人喂了 |
[20:26] | Tan, call Animal Control. | 谭 通知动物管理局 |
[20:28] | Luca, get that thing off of him. | 卢卡 把他身上那玩意儿拿下来 |
[20:30] | What? Why me? | 什么 为什么要我去 |
[20:32] | I don’t mess with snakes. Go. | 我可不碰蛇 你去 |
[20:33] | He gets two medium rats, | 它得吃两只中等大小的老鼠 |
[20:34] | and the turtles need a very specific diet. | 还有海龟的食谱很特殊 |
[20:37] | I’ll-I’ll write it down for you. | 我 我写下来给你们 |
[21:01] | So about this tension | 关于我们俩 |
[21:02] | neither one of us wants to talk about. | 都不想谈的这种紧张气氛 |
[21:05] | Look, it’s got to suck to get passed over | 没有得到你本该得到的职位 |
[21:06] | for a job that you deserve. | 感觉一定很不好 |
[21:08] | But right or wrong, that’s how it played out, man. | 但是不论对错 事情已经发生了 |
[21:10] | Hicks made his decision. | 希克斯作出了决定 |
[21:12] | He named you team leader; I’ll honor that. | 他让你做队长 我会尊重这个决定 |
[21:18] | You wanted to sit on Little Red longer, | 那时候你觉得应该继续盯梢小红 |
[21:19] | and I should’ve listened to you. | 我应该听你的话 |
[21:21] | I wanted to prove that I knew better, and… | 我那时想证明我是对的 |
[21:24] | that’s my bad; I’m sorry. | 我错了 对不起 |
[21:26] | I appreciate that. | 我能理解 |
[21:27] | You know, Buck used to take all our ideas into consideration. | 以前巴克在做决定时会考虑我们大家的想法 |
[21:30] | Yeah, he did. | 是的 |
[21:31] | I got my own thoughts, Deac, but I am curious. | 我有自己的想法 迪肯 不过我很好奇 |
[21:34] | If you were team leader, | 如果你是队长 |
[21:35] | how would you track down Jamal now? | 你会如何抓捕贾马尔 |
[21:40] | Well, we still got Little Red in custody. | 小红还在拘留中 |
[21:42] | Yeah. I’d take a second run at him. | 我会在他身上再试一试 |
[21:44] | With what? | 拿什么试 |
[21:46] | Absolutely nothing. | 空口白话 |
[21:51] | Time to head back to Corcoran, Little Red. | 你又该回去科克伦了 小红 |
[21:53] | Behind an obstruction charge? | 因为妨碍公务吗 |
[21:55] | Please. What’s that? | 得了 能判个几天 |
[21:56] | A 30-day spa vacation in County? | 县监狱30天度假游吗 |
[21:58] | Let’s not forget aiding and abetting. | 别忘了加上协助与教唆犯罪 |
[22:00] | It’s kind of sad, if you ask me. I mean, come on, man. | 要我说 兄弟 后果挺悲惨的 |
[22:02] | Three years just so you could buy Jamal | 为了贾马尔能在外面多快活三个小时 |
[22:05] | three extra hours of freedom. | 你得坐上三年牢 |
[22:07] | What are you saying? | 你说的什么意思 |
[22:08] | We snatched Jamal up an hour ago, | 一个小时前我们逮捕了贾马尔 |
[22:09] | so that little warning you gave him | 你给他电话上报的信 |
[22:10] | on the phone was all for nothing. | 一点用都没有 |
[22:11] | Except buying you a felony charge. | 只换来了你的重罪指控 |
[22:13] | Think I’m gonna fall for the | 你们以为我会相信 |
[22:15] | “We got your partner in the next room” trick? | “同伙在隔壁 看谁先招”这种把戏吗 |
[22:18] | You want to hear how we did it? | 想知道我们怎么抓到他的吗 |
[22:20] | Jamal’s tour bus girlfriend tells us | 贾马尔开观光车的女友告诉我们 |
[22:22] | he was owed a debt from a big heroin deal | 在他被捕之前 有人欠了他 |
[22:24] | that happened right before he got arrested. | 很大一笔海洛因毒资 |
[22:25] | Red, I’m from South L.A. | 小红 我来自洛杉矶南部 |
[22:27] | I know every dope spot, trap house, | 我知道那里的每个毒窝 |
[22:29] | crooked corner store spinning down there. | 贩毒所和街头阴暗的角落 |
[22:31] | Wasn’t really that hard to find him. | 找他并不难 |
[22:33] | Just a damn shame he tried shooting his way out. | 只可惜他不自量力想杀出一条血路 |
[22:35] | Lot of collateral damage. | 附带伤害太多了 |
[22:36] | We hit him, he hit a few of his friends. | 我们击中了他 他击中了他的几个朋友 |
[22:38] | Man, your boy has bad aim. | 你这个朋友枪法可不太准 |
[22:40] | They’re all at St. Francis’s Trauma Center as we speak. | 我们说话这会儿 他们正在圣弗朗西斯治疗中心 |
[22:42] | If he gets out of surgery, | 等他做完手术出来 |
[22:43] | he’s facing multiple life sentences. | 就讲面临多个终身监禁 |
[22:45] | – Who else got shot? – Why do you care? | -还有谁中枪了 -你管这个干什么 |
[22:47] | You got your own problems now, player. | 眼下你还是管好自己吧 |
[22:53] | J-Just tell me. | 告诉我 |
[22:55] | Did Donna get shot? | 唐娜中枪了吗 |
[22:58] | Donna. | 唐娜 |
[23:02] | Donna Shaw. | 唐娜·肖 |
[23:05] | That’s your half-sister, huh? | 她是你妹妹对吗 |
[23:06] | Says here, she signed her name | 这边显示 你的保释金单子 |
[23:08] | on over half a dozen bail bonds contracts for you. | 几乎一半以上都是她签的字 |
[23:10] | Man, she must love you. | 她一定很爱你 |
[23:13] | Is that who you’re so worried about? | 你担心的就是她吗 |
[23:15] | Donna’s my blood, man. | 唐娜是我的血亲 |
[23:17] | Just tell me she all right. | 告诉我她没事 |
[23:18] | Donna put up a club on Western as collateral for bail once. | 唐娜有一次为了保释金 将西区的一间酒吧抵押了 |
[23:21] | Which means she owns it. Maybe Jamal goes there to get | 也就是说她是酒吧的所有人 也许贾马尔 |
[23:23] | the money he’s owed. Or he’s hiding out at the place. | 会去那里收账 或者他就藏在那里 |
[23:25] | Either way, that’s a good bet that’s where we find him. | 不管怎样 那里是我们最可能找到他的地方了 |
[23:27] | Wait a minute. | 慢着 |
[23:29] | I didn’t say nothing about Donna’s place. | 我没有提到过唐娜的店 |
[23:31] | You telling me there was no shooting? | 你的意思是没有发生交火 |
[23:33] | Jamal’s still out there? | 贾马尔还没被抓 |
[23:34] | You just said you weren’t gonna fall | 你刚刚说你不会相信我们的 |
[23:35] | for the “Partner in the next room” trick. | “同伙在隔壁 看谁先招”的把戏 |
[23:37] | We had to go with something else. | 我们不得不找别的法子 |
[23:38] | We’re gonna drop in on Jamal and Donna, | 我们要去拜访一下贾马尔和唐娜 |
[23:41] | make sure they’re both fine. | 确保他们都没事 |
[23:44] | Now, that’s cold. | 真令人寒心啊 |
[23:56] | 20-David to Command. | 20D队呼叫指挥部 |
[23:57] | We have Jamal Goines in custody. | 贾马尔·戈因斯已被我们拘留 |
[23:59] | Great. | 很好 |
[24:00] | All the action’s out there. | 行动都开始了 |
[24:01] | We’re here parked on our asses. | 我们还在这里傻坐着 |
[24:05] | Been watching you swiping. What are you on, Tinder? | 看你一直在滑屏 你在看什么 探探吗 |
[24:08] | No, that’s played out. | 这个已经过时了 |
[24:10] | I’m on a few new ones. | 现在有一些新的 |
[24:11] | Bumble, Happn, Hinge, Coffee meets Bagel. | 嗡嗡 遇见 纽带 咖啡遇上面包圈 |
[24:15] | Covering your bases. | 可真是面面俱到啊 |
[24:16] | I’m actually on Bumble. | 其实我也上”嗡嗡” |
[24:18] | I know. I saw your profile. | 我知道 我看了你的档案 |
[24:20] | You love The Smiths, free weights | 你喜欢史密斯乐团 健身房的负重器械 |
[24:23] | and German shepherds. | 还有德国牧羊犬 |
[24:24] | Oh, and kudos on that selfie, by the way. | 对了 你的照片很赞 |
[24:26] | That sports bra showed just enough without seeming skanky. | 那件运动内衣露得恰到好处不令人厌恶 |
[24:33] | You, uh, swiping right on me? | 你在给我点”喜欢”吗 |
[24:34] | Deleting my profile. | 删掉我的档案 |
[24:43] | When Hondo sent me to fetch that GPS unit, | 洪都让我去拿导航仪的时候 |
[24:48] | felt like it was to get me out of the room. | 我感觉他只是想把我支开 |
[24:51] | Anything I should know about? | 有什么是我需要知道的吗 |
[24:54] | Luca’s got a friend in Long Beach PD. | 卢卡有个朋友在长滩警局 |
[24:57] | We got your jacket. | 我们拿到了你的档案 |
[24:59] | What was your favorite part? | 你最喜欢的部分是什么 |
[25:03] | We found the file on your mom. | 我们发现了你妈妈的档案 |
[25:07] | Sorry you had to go through that. | 很遗憾你不得不经历那些 |
[25:10] | Foster care all those years. | 那些年一直在寄养家庭 |
[25:13] | How’d you get through that? | 你是怎么熬过来的 |
[25:17] | What’s with this kid? | 这小子怎么回事 |
[25:20] | Man, Cuchillo ever gonna show up or what? | 库奇略到底会不会出现 |
[25:23] | Cuchillo… | 库奇略 |
[25:24] | is coming here? | 要来这里 |
[25:31] | Casper, right? | 你是卡斯珀 对吗 |
[25:38] | You know Cuchillo? | 你认识库奇略 |
[25:40] | If he’s dumb enough to show up here, | 如果他真这么蠢过来这里 |
[25:42] | he’s in for a big surprise, believe me. | 那他可就要大吃一惊了 相信我 |
[25:52] | You know, your mom– she’s… | 你的妈妈 她 |
[25:54] | she’s really scared. | 她很害怕 |
[25:56] | That means you got to be the man of the house, keep her calm. | 这意味你得成为家里的男子汉 去安慰她 |
[26:02] | A long time ago, | 很久以前 |
[26:05] | police officer gave me this watch. | 有一个警官给了我这块手表 |
[26:08] | His name’s Buck. | 他叫巴克 |
[26:11] | He met me when I was really scared. | 在我非常害怕的时候他遇到了我 |
[26:16] | I want you to have it. | 我想把它给你 |
[26:19] | Here. | 拿着 |
[26:20] | Now, Buck | 巴克他 |
[26:22] | taught me something called “Equal breathing.” | 教我了一种”匀速呼吸法” |
[26:25] | You see the second hand here? | 你看见这里的秒针了吗 |
[26:28] | So, I want you to breathe in, | 跟着我吸气 |
[26:29] | take deep breaths in, in through your nose, | 用你的鼻子 深吸一口气 |
[26:32] | and make ’em last for a count of four seconds. | 持续四秒钟 |
[26:34] | Then you exhale for a count of four. | 然后你呼气保持四秒钟 |
[26:36] | Then you do the same thing, but for a count of six seconds. | 然后再来一遍 不过这一次坚持六秒钟 |
[26:39] | The goal is to try to hit eight seconds in | 最后争取要做到吸气保持八秒 |
[26:42] | and eight seconds out. | 然后呼气保持八秒 |
[26:44] | And once you’re there, you’re in a calm place. | 一旦你做到了 你平静下来了 |
[26:48] | Think you can do that? | 觉得你能做到吗 |
[26:50] | I’ll try. | 我试试 |
[26:58] | What? | 什么 |
[27:10] | I thought you had the One-Niner in custody? | 我以为你们抓到犯人了 |
[27:12] | We do. He’s in the trunk. | 我们抓到了 他在后备箱里 |
[27:14] | We picked him up at Little Red’s half-sister’s club. | 我们在小红妹妹的酒吧里抓到他的 |
[27:16] | Tried to bring him in the old-fashioned way, | 本来想用老派方法抓他 |
[27:17] | but he started kicking out windows. | 但他居然开始跳窗 |
[27:18] | Yeah, dude’s hopped up on something nasty. | 那家伙不知道吸了什么东西嗨了 |
[27:20] | He put up a wicked big fight. | 和我们大战了一场 |
[27:21] | Yeah. He got in a good shot on Tan. | 是啊 他差点就打了谭 |
[27:23] | Trust me, it was either kill him | 相信我 当时的情况只能杀了他 |
[27:24] | or put him in the trunk | 或者把他关在后备箱里 |
[27:25] | and come up with a plan B. | 然后想一个后备计划 |
[27:26] | You sure he’s okay? | 你确定他没事吗 |
[27:28] | One way to find out. | 只有一个办法能解答 |
[27:32] | Hey, Jamal, we’re gonna let you out of there, | 贾马尔 我们准备放你出来 |
[27:35] | but I’m telling you, | 但我告诉你 |
[27:36] | you better come out peacefully. | 你最好乖乖地走出来 |
[27:45] | Everybody back up. | 所有人后退 |
[27:46] | Back up. | 后退 |
[27:52] | Go. | 开吧 |
[28:13] | Okay, let’s go, big boy. | 好了 我们走吧 大块头 |
[28:23] | So, you get Cuchillo and his cousin yet? | 你抓到库奇略和他的表弟了吗 |
[28:25] | We’re closer. | 就快了 |
[28:26] | That means you’re nowhere. | 意思是你们一无所获 |
[28:28] | Looks like it’s two-one. | 看来我们是二比一了 |
[28:43] | What’s your plan to get Cuchillo? | 你计划如何抓到库奇略 |
[28:46] | I got my team filling the gaps in Boyle Heights | 我派队员去了布尔岗区域玛福德小队 |
[28:47] | where Mumford and his boys aren’t. | 没有覆盖到的地方 |
[28:49] | Tracking everyone he and his cousin know | 去跟踪每一个他和他表弟认识的人 |
[28:51] | and everywhere they like to go. | 以及每一个他们可能会去的地方 |
[28:52] | If they have any brains, they’ll be halfway | 要是他们有点脑子 他们现在已经在去 |
[28:53] | – to Jalisco by now. – Come on, Jess. | -哈利斯科[墨西哥]的路上了 -真的吗 杰西 |
[28:55] | You know criminals. Brains aren’t a requirement. | 你了解那些罪犯 脑子并不是必备的 |
[29:01] | Your famous gumbo? | 你著名的秋葵浓汤 |
[29:05] | I miss your gumbo. | 我怀念你的秋葵浓汤 |
[29:09] | Whenever you want some, you just got to say the word. | 不管何时你想喝 只要跟我说就行了 |
[29:14] | This batch is for Sofia and her kids. | 这一锅是给索菲娅和她的孩子们的 |
[29:16] | I have no idea how long they’re gonna be locked up | 我不知道他们还会跟克里斯和斯特里特 |
[29:18] | with Chris and Street, so… | 一起待在屋里多久 所以 |
[29:20] | figured the least I could do is cook for ’em all. | 我觉得至少我能为他们炖点汤 |
[29:29] | Something’s bothering you. | 你有心事 |
[29:33] | Hicks said something that I’ve been trying to figure out. | 希克斯说了一些事让我很在意 |
[29:35] | – What’s that? He asked me to speed up the evaluations | -什么事 -他让我加快今天早上 |
[29:37] | from the training exercise this morning. | 例行训练的评估速度 |
[29:40] | So? | 有问题吗 |
[29:41] | So, it’s unusual. | 这不寻常 |
[29:43] | The only reason to do it is | 这样做唯一的原因就是 |
[29:44] | to create a fast paper trail on someone. | 要给某个人做快速书面评估 |
[29:46] | What, Street? | 什么 斯特里特 |
[29:48] | We’ll get the kid in line before Hicks can move on him. | 我们会在希克斯动手之前让他走上正轨的 |
[29:51] | I don’t think it’s about Street. | 我觉得这和斯特里特没关系 |
[29:55] | You think he’s coming after me. | 你觉得他是在针对我 |
[30:00] | Man, how’d this turn into a dog-walking gig? | 这怎么变成遛狗了 |
[30:03] | You don’t like dogs? | 你不喜欢狗吗 |
[30:04] | No, I like petting ’em. | 不 我喜欢摸它们 |
[30:05] | I just don’t really like cleaning up after ’em. | 只是不喜欢捡屎 |
[30:08] | Well, you don’t get one without the other. | 凡事有因果 |
[30:10] | You got to put in the work to get the reward, just like SWAT. | 你要付出努力 才能得到奖励 就像是在特警队 |
[30:12] | Oh, is that what we’re talking about? | 我们是在说这个吗 |
[30:14] | – SWAT? – No, we’re talking about family. | -特警队 -不是 我们说的是家庭 |
[30:16] | Caring about the person next to you enough | 关心你周围的人 |
[30:18] | to put in the work to doing things right. | 才能将工作做好 |
[30:19] | Is this why Hondo put us together? | 这就是洪都让我和你搭档的原因吗 |
[30:21] | So you could teach me a lesson? | 让你给我上课 |
[30:24] | To help you clean up your mess. | 我是来帮你解决麻烦的 |
[30:27] | SWAT is a family. | 特警队是个大家庭 |
[30:28] | And if you don’t start treating it like it, | 如果你不这样看待的话 |
[30:30] | Hondo’s gonna have to bust you down to patrol. | 洪都只能让你去做巡警 |
[30:32] | I’ll be fine. | 我没事的 |
[30:34] | I’m used to people turning their backs on me anyway. | 反正我已经习惯了别人跟我反目了 |
[30:36] | You’re up. | 捡屎吧 |
[30:41] | Ugh. God. | 天呐 |
[30:52] | Who says SWAT isn’t glamorous? | 谁说特警队没有魅力 |
[30:57] | Oh, that was luck. | 你只是这次走运而已 |
[31:00] | Well, here’s some food to get you all through the day. | 包里有些吃的 够你们一天的量 |
[31:03] | See that baby cholo? | 看见那个拉丁小子了吗 |
[31:06] | He’s been cruising the block all night. | 他整晚一直在绕着这个街区骑车 |
[31:09] | Now he’s got a knife. | 他带了把刀 |
[31:10] | Maybe doing recon for Cuchillo. | 也许他在给库奇略做侦查 |
[31:14] | Yo, kid. | 小子 |
[31:17] | Come talk to me for a second. | 过来我们聊两句 |
[31:21] | Nice ride. | 车不错 |
[31:27] | I got one just like this. | 我也有把一样的刀 |
[31:29] | I use mine to chop onions. What you cooking? | 我用我的刀切洋葱 你做什么菜 |
[31:31] | – Nothing. – Then why are you doing drive-bys? | -什么都不做 -那你为什么在这骑车 |
[31:33] | Cuchillo send you to keep eyes on this place? | 库奇略让你过来盯着这片区域吗 |
[31:35] | Nah. I see Cuchillo, I’m gonna cut him, | 不 等我见到库奇略 我要切了他 |
[31:37] | like he cut my dad. | 就像他对我爸爸做的那样 |
[31:41] | What’d he do to your pops? | 他对你爸爸做什么了 |
[31:42] | Sliced his finger off for scratching his car. | 就因为刮花了他的车 他割了我爸的手指 |
[31:45] | So what? You see Cuchillo, | 那又怎样 你见到库奇略 |
[31:46] | you gonna take care of him yourself, is that it? | 你要自己解决他吗 是这样吗 |
[31:47] | Don’t see anybody else doing it. | 也没见其他人做这件事 |
[31:50] | You hear anything from anyone in the neighborhood? | 你有从这一带那听到什么消息吗 |
[31:52] | Where he might be, where he might’ve gone? | 他可能在哪 可能会去哪 |
[31:54] | Nah. Everyone’s hiding from him. | 没 大家都在躲他 |
[31:56] | My cousin Ariel– | 我表妹阿里尔 |
[31:57] | my uncle’s kept her home from school till they catch him. | 在他们抓到他之前 我舅舅不让她上学 |
[32:00] | I’ve been doing circles around her place, too. | 我也一直在绕着她家骑车 |
[32:02] | Ariel? What’s Cuchillo want with her? | 阿里尔 库奇略想对她做什么 |
[32:05] | To be her first. | 夺她初夜 |
[32:06] | Ariel just turned 16. | 阿里尔刚满十六岁 |
[32:08] | He’s been obsessed with her for a while. | 他迷上她有一段时间了 |
[32:10] | Told my uncle he was gonna marry her someday. | 跟我舅舅说以后要娶她 |
[32:12] | Show me where Ariel lives. | 带我去阿里尔家 |
[32:21] | You thought you were gonna keep us apart? | 你以为你能把我们分开吗 |
[32:25] | Never. | 绝不可能 |
[32:28] | Not you, | 你不能 |
[32:29] | not jail, not the cops. | 监狱不能 警察不能 |
[32:32] | She’s not yours. | 她不是你的 |
[32:33] | Because she doesn’t know me yet! | 因为她还不了解我 |
[32:39] | Because you kept her away from me. | 因为你一直不让我找她 |
[32:44] | I put guards in the ground for her. | 我为了她守身 |
[32:46] | Please. | 求你了 |
[32:48] | If you stop hurting him, I’ll go with you. | 只要你停止伤害他 我就跟你走 |
[32:51] | Baby girl, | 乖女孩 |
[32:53] | I just want his blessing. | 我只是想要他的祝福 |
[32:55] | She doesn’t want you. | 她不想要你 |
[33:13] | I’ll let her know what she wants. | 我会告诉她 她想要什么 |
[33:16] | Under the stars. | 在繁星之下 |
[33:22] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[33:27] | Help me! | 救我 |
[33:31] | Where is he?! Where is he?! | 他在哪 他去哪儿了 |
[33:32] | He took her. | 他把她带走了 |
[33:44] | All right, all right. | 好了 好了 |
[33:45] | I got you, I got you. | 我来帮你了 |
[33:47] | I need deep breaths. | 我需要你深呼吸 |
[33:48] | You hear me? Give me deep breaths. | 听到了吗 深呼吸 |
[33:50] | Slow, deep breaths. | 慢慢地 深呼吸 |
[33:52] | 20-David to Command. I got a 187 suspect. | 20D呼叫指挥部 发现谋杀案嫌犯 |
[33:55] | He’s driving a red Chevy pickup, | 嫌犯驾驶一辆红色雪佛兰皮卡 |
[33:57] | plate number Mary-4-3-2-5-2. | 车牌号M43252 |
[34:00] | I repeat, Mary-4-3-2-5-2. | 重复 M43252 |
[34:03] | He’s headed northbound from my location. | 由我当前位置向北行驶 |
[34:05] | Be advised, | 请注意 |
[34:06] | he has a kidnap victim inside. | 他车内有一名被绑架的受害者 |
[34:08] | You’re gonna be all right. Talk to me. | 你会没事的 跟我说说话 |
[34:09] | Do you have any idea where he’s taking her? | 你知道他会带她去哪吗 |
[34:11] | He talked about a cabin. | 他有说过一个小屋 |
[34:12] | He said you can see the sky clear from there. | 他说在那能清楚地看到天空 |
[34:16] | Honda to Deac. Honda to Deac. You there? | 洪都呼叫迪肯 洪都呼叫迪肯 在吗 |
[34:19] | Yeah. What’s up? | 在 怎么了 |
[34:20] | I need you to check something out for me. | 我需要你帮我查点东西 |
[34:23] | Ran down the addresses of all of | 查到库奇略所有手下 |
[34:25] | Cuchillo’s associates and family members. | 和家人名下的住址 |
[34:27] | His aunt, Estrella Ramirez, | 他阿姨 艾斯特拉·雷米拉兹 |
[34:29] | owned a cabin out in Sunland for 20 years. | 在太阳地有个小屋 产权已有二十年 |
[34:31] | Seems Estrella had a breakdown a couple years back | 艾斯特拉几年前精神崩溃了 |
[34:32] | and now resides at a psych hospital in Bakersfield. | 现在住在贝克尔斯菲市的精神病院 |
[34:35] | – She still own the cabin? – Yeah. | -她还是房主吗 -是的 |
[34:37] | Unoccupied. | 没人住 |
[34:38] | Well, it’s something, and time’s ticking. | 是个线索 时间不多了 |
[34:40] | All right, grab Deacon. | 好了 带上迪肯 |
[34:41] | Let’s gear up. Let’s go. | 我们出发 |
[34:44] | Deac, what do you know about Hondo planting SWAT team members | 迪肯 你知道洪都安排了特警队员 |
[34:47] | on a witness instead of keeping them fluid? | 去保护证人而不是时刻待命吗 |
[34:50] | Look, whatever this is with you and Hondo, | 听着 不管你和洪都之间有什么事儿 |
[34:52] | I don’t want to be in the middle of it. | 我不想夹在你们中间 |
[34:53] | Well, you are in the middle of it. | 你已经在这当中了 |
[34:54] | I’m thinking maybe you’d make a better team captain. | 我觉得你更适合当队长 |
[34:57] | You want to knock Hondo down a peg? | 你是想拆洪都的台吗 |
[34:59] | Do it without me. | 别带上我 |
[35:05] | Fugitive alert for Jesse “Cuchillo” Ramirez. | 逃犯警报 杰西·库奇略·雷米拉兹 |
[35:07] | SWAT teams en route to Sunland-Tujunga. | 各特警队请前往太阳地-图洪加区域 |
[35:09] | Sunland, great. Nowhere near here. | 太阳地 好极了 离我们这么远 |
[35:12] | You know, most of us consider it a good day | 我们大多数人只要不中枪 |
[35:14] | when we don’t get shot at. | 就觉得这是幸福的一天了 |
[35:17] | He’s not usually a barker. | 它一般不会乱叫 |
[35:27] | It’s Reyes, Cuchillo’s cousin. | 是雷耶斯 库奇略的表弟 |
[35:29] | Come on, come on, come on! | 过来 过来 过来 |
[35:32] | – Wait, go. Guys, come on. – Come on, come on, come on. | -等等 快过去 -快点 快点 |
[35:33] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[35:35] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事 没事 |
[35:36] | – Just get in and stay down. – Is he here? | -进去待着就好 -他来了吗 |
[35:37] | – Just get in and stay down. – Is he here? | -进去待在里面 -他来了吗 |
[35:39] | Hey, I want you to watch the hand and count your breaths. | 我要你盯着手表数着秒数呼吸 |
[35:40] | Four, six, eight. Remember? | 四 六 八 记得吗 |
[36:08] | We’re good. | 没事了 |
[36:39] | Well, it’s definitely Estrella Ramirez’s cabin. | 这里就是艾斯特拉·雷米拉兹的小屋 |
[36:42] | And that’s the girl’s father’s stolen truck. All right. | 那是女孩父亲被盗的车 好了 |
[36:45] | Check out the three side. | 三面包抄 |
[36:46] | – Let me know what you see. – Okay. | -有什么发现告诉我 -好 |
[36:52] | Shots fired! Shots fired! | 有人开火 有人开火 |
[36:54] | Take cover! | 寻找掩体 |
[36:58] | 50-David to Command. | 50D队呼叫指挥部 |
[37:00] | Suspect is barricaded inside, armed with fully-auto. | 嫌犯躲于屋内 持有全自动武器 |
[37:04] | Be advised, suspect has position of advantage. | 各单位注意 嫌犯占据了有利位置 |
[37:10] | No way around. Windows are covered. | 无法突破 窗户封死 |
[37:12] | No clear shot without putting the girl at risk. | 无法在保证女孩安全的情况下击毙 |
[37:23] | Everyone okay? | 大家都没事吧 |
[37:28] | They saved us. | 他们救了我们 |
[37:34] | 30-David to Command. | 30D呼叫指挥部 |
[37:36] | We’re taking shots here. | 我们遭到火力压制 |
[37:37] | We’ve located Cuchillo, | 我们找到了库奇略 |
[37:38] | but he’s got the high ground on us. | 但是他占据了有利地形 |
[37:40] | This is Hondo to Deac. | 洪都呼叫迪肯 |
[37:41] | Hold it down. I’m on my way. | 坚持住 我马上来 |
[37:43] | What do you need? | 你需要什么 |
[38:04] | We’re under serious fire here. | 我们遭到了密集的火力压制 |
[38:10] | No, please, don’t. | 不 拜托 不要 |
[38:14] | It’s just you and me, baby girl. | 只剩我们了 宝贝 |
[38:16] | We’re gonna see some stars before we die. | 在我们死之前 好好享受一番吧 |
[38:24] | Any day now, Hondo. | 快坚持不住了 洪都 |
[38:26] | I’m here! | 我来了 |
[38:44] | Getting into position now. | 马上抵达目标位置 |
[38:50] | Deac, get him to show his face. | 迪肯 让他露个脸 |
[38:52] | Give me some cover, but be careful of the girl. | 掩护我 但是小心别伤到那个女孩 |
[39:15] | Suspect still has hostage. | 嫌犯仍然劫持着人质 |
[39:17] | I have no clear shot. | 我无法开枪 |
[39:21] | I also have no shot. | 我也无法开枪 |
[39:22] | Girl’s in the way. | 会伤到女孩 |
[39:26] | Hondo, tell me you got something. | 洪都 告诉我你有瞄准位置 |
[39:36] | Suspect down. | 嫌犯倒地 |
[39:37] | All teams, move in. All teams. | 所有小队 行动 所有小队 |
[39:44] | Help me! | 救命 |
[39:45] | – Suspect down! Suspect down! – Give me a two! Give me a two! | -嫌犯已被击毙 嫌犯已被击毙 -汇报情况 汇报情况 |
[39:48] | Left side clear! | 左侧安全 |
[39:50] | Right side’s clear! | 右侧安全 |
[39:51] | All clear! All clear! | 全部安全 全部安全 |
[40:00] | Hondo. | 洪都 |
[40:02] | Hostage is safe. | 人质安全了 |
[40:08] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家吧 |
[40:26] | I give you that shot ten more times, how many you make? | 再给你十次那样的开枪机会 你能中几次 |
[40:29] | Retiring, one for one. | 我选择退休 保持全中战绩 |
[40:31] | All right. | 好了 |
[40:33] | Just got off the phone with the mayor. | 刚和市长通过电话 |
[40:35] | She sends her thanks and congratulations. | 她向我们表示感谢和祝贺 |
[40:38] | Good job. | 干得不错 |
[40:40] | Team effort. | 共同的努力 |
[40:41] | Absolutely. | 当然了 |
[40:48] | Like Buck always said, “A notch on our belts | 正如巴克经常说的 “我们腰带上的刻痕 |
[40:51] | is a notch the bad guys don’t have on theirs.” | 正是坏人们所没有的” |
[40:54] | But let’s not go patting ourselves | 但是我们也不要 |
[40:55] | on the backs too hard, huh? | 太过于松懈 |
[40:57] | Tomorrow’s another day. | 明天又是新的一天 |
[40:59] | I’ll see you then. | 明天见了 |
[41:03] | Hey, Street, one last thing. | 斯特里特 还有一件事 |
[41:08] | Head on a swivel, old-timer. | 随时保持警惕 前辈 |
[41:14] | – Big date tonight? – Yeah. | -今晚有重要的约会吗 -是的 |
[41:16] | Girl from the tour bus. | 观光车上的那个姑娘 |
[41:18] | Last night in town before she goes back to Ohio. | 过了今晚她就得回俄亥俄州了 |
[41:21] | Cancel it. | 取消吧 |
[41:23] | – Cancel? – Yup. | -取消 -是的 |
[41:24] | This is a sure thing. | 我都说好了 |
[41:25] | No, you’re coming with me instead. | 不 你要和我一起 |
[41:27] | You think that you can match her offer, I’m all ears. | 你觉得你的条件比她有诱惑力吗 洗耳恭听 |
[41:29] | I’m gonna show you what a real family dinner’s like. | 我会让你看看真正的家庭晚宴是怎么样的 |
[41:31] | My cousin owns a food truck | 我的兄弟有一辆餐车 |
[41:33] | that puts the best fried chicken tacos ever. | 会做全世界最好吃的墨西哥鸡肉卷 |
[41:35] | My Aunt Helena and Uncle Sarzo are coming, | 我的海莲娜阿姨和沙佐叔叔也会来 |
[41:36] | and I always bring them lotto scratchers. | 我经常会给他们乐透刮刮卡 |
[41:38] | But you… get to give it to them tonight. | 但是今晚…可以由你来给他们 |
[41:41] | We just have to act real disappointed when they lose. | 你只要在他们没刮到奖时候假装很难过就行了 |
[41:43] | Look, uh… | 听着 |
[41:45] | I don’t think so, but thank you. | 还是算了吧 不过谢谢你 |
[41:47] | Let’s go. Hondo’s orders. | 走吧 这是洪都的命令 |
[41:49] | They’re all kind of amazing, and I haven’t even | 他们都很棒 我还没有 |
[41:50] | told you about my niece yet. | 和你说过我的侄子 |
[41:52] | You’ll see. Come on. | 到时候就知道了 来吧 |
[41:53] | I get a say in this? | 我有发言权吗 |
[42:06] | Do I need to call 911 | 我需要报警 |
[42:07] | and tell them there’s an intruder in my house? | 告诉他们有人入侵我家吗 |
[42:09] | You gave me a key, remember? | 是你给我钥匙的 记得吗 |
[42:15] | Gave up on you using it. | 我还以为你不会用呢 |
[42:21] | Following the rules and doing what’s right | 遵守指令和做正确的事 |
[42:22] | isn’t always the same thing. | 偶尔是会起冲突的 |
[42:26] | No, it’s not. | 没错 |
[42:28] | No one can ever find out about us, | 不准让别人知道我们的事 |
[42:30] | especially Hicks. | 特别是希克斯 |
[42:32] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[43:02] | Are you ready for all that? | 你都准备好了吗 |