时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | All right, I want you to fill the gaps, stay liquid. | 你随时准备填补空位 灵活机动 |
[00:04] | You with us, Hondo? | 听见了吗 洪都 |
[00:05] | Fill the gaps, stay liquid. | 填补空位 灵活机动 |
[00:06] | You say it so damn much, Buck, | 你说太多遍了 巴克 |
[00:07] | I finally got it tattooed on my ass. | 我都把这句话纹到屁股上了 |
[00:10] | 到了 | |
[00:14] | 17-year-old young man, Raymont Harris, was accidentally shot | 一名十七岁的年轻人 雷蒙特·哈里斯 |
[00:18] | and seriously injured by team leader Buck Spivey. | 被特警队长巴克·斯皮维意外击中 受重伤 |
[00:20] | This morning, | 今早 |
[00:22] | I terminated Sergeant Spivey. | 我解雇了斯皮维警司 |
[00:24] | Today, I am assigning command of this unit to Sergeant Harrelson. | 今天我要任命丹尼尔·哈里森警司为队长 |
[00:30] | I asked Hicks to put Street on the team in my place. | 是我叫希克斯安排斯特里特来代替我的 |
[00:33] | Jim… Street. | 吉姆·斯特里特 |
[00:33] | – This is wrong. – It’s your job now. | -这样不对 -现在这是你的工作了 |
[00:41] | You have plans tomorrow night? | 明晚有安排吗 |
[00:44] | You know, actually, um, | 其实吧 |
[00:46] | I was thinking about asking this woman | 我本来在想要邀请 |
[00:47] | that I work with out to dinner. | 这个和我共事的女人共进晚餐 |
[00:50] | I’m just not sure what she might say. | 但是我不确定她的回答 |
[00:52] | Maybe she’s not into it. | 也许她不感兴趣 |
[00:53] | Please. | 拜托 |
[00:54] | Oh, she’s into it. Oh. | 她感兴趣的 |
[00:55] | Trust me, she’s into it. | 相信我 她感兴趣的 |
[00:58] | It’s just, um, she’s my boss. | 只是…她是我上司 |
[01:00] | I know. | 我知道 |
[01:03] | – Sounds inappropriate. – No, it is. | -听起来很不合适啊 -是啊 |
[01:05] | We have to keep the whole thing a secret, | 我们要把恋情保密 |
[01:06] | we can’t be seen together. | 不能被看到在一起 |
[01:07] | You know, all that stupid stuff. | 还有各种糟心事儿 |
[01:09] | Might be tricky. | 有点棘手 |
[01:12] | Or it might be kind of exciting. | 我觉得也挺刺激的啊 |
[01:15] | Where you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[01:18] | What, are we playing hide-and-seek? | 干嘛 玩躲猫猫吗 |
[01:20] | Happy anniversary. | 周年快乐 |
[01:22] | Anniversary? | 周年 |
[01:23] | Our 13-week anniversary. | 13周 |
[01:25] | What? | 什么 |
[01:27] | Okay. 13 weeks? | 好吧 13周 |
[01:29] | It’s no big deal. I just… I just saw it, | 没什么大不了的 我就看到了 |
[01:31] | wanted to get it for you, so I did. | 想买给你穿上 所以我这么做了 |
[01:36] | Baby, it is a damn nice shirt. | 宝贝 这衬衫真好看 |
[01:38] | – I know. – Yeah, of course you do. | -我知道 -是啊 你当然知道了 |
[01:41] | There. You look very handsome. | 好了 你看起来很帅 |
[01:45] | Give me a decent head start to Deacon’s, okay? | 去迪肯家前好好打扮下好吗 |
[01:48] | So it doesn’t look like we’re arriving together. | 看起来我们不能一起到那儿了 |
[01:49] | All right. Spot you what, five minutes? | 好 晚你多久 五分钟吗 |
[01:52] | Make it ten. | 十分钟吧 |
[02:14] | M3A1爆破炸药包 C4炸药 | |
[02:37] | *Lean on me when times are bad* | *时运不济的时候来找我吧* |
[02:42] | *When the day comes and you are down* | *心情不好的时候来找我吧* |
[02:46] | *In a river of trouble…* | *麻烦缠身…* |
[02:47] | Matthew’s tooth is hanging by a thread. | 马修的牙快掉了 |
[02:50] | Already? | 这么快 |
[02:50] | Been looking all over for you, Annie. | 找你一圈了呢 安妮 |
[02:52] | Congratulations to you both. | 祝贺你们俩 |
[02:54] | Oh, hey, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:57] | Where’s the baby? | 宝宝呢 |
[02:58] | Oh, Grandma’s putting him down. | 外婆在那帮忙呢 |
[02:59] | Baptism was a bit much. | 他受洗的时候有点不老实 |
[03:02] | – Although he did a lot better than our last two. – Yeah. | -但他比前两个好要多了 -没错 |
[03:03] | Kid’s tough. He’s definitely SWAT material. | 这小子是个硬茬 是个当特警的料 |
[03:05] | Oh, hey, over my dead body. | 除非我死了 |
[03:08] | Hey, you seen Hondo here yet? | 看到洪都来了吗 |
[03:10] | No. I’m sure he’s on his way, though. Why? | 没有 应该还在路上吧 怎么了 |
[03:13] | You’ll see. Oh, speak of the devil. | 一会就知道了 说曹操曹操就到 |
[03:16] | Hey, Annie. | 安妮 |
[03:17] | – Hi. How are you? – Okay, everyone, gather up. | -你好吗 -大家都聚过来 |
[03:20] | – Gather up. – everyone, | -都过来 -大家都过来 |
[03:20] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[03:20] | – This way. – come around. | -这边 -过来 |
[03:22] | – Come up front. – Gather ’round, everyone. | -到这边来 -大家都过来 |
[03:23] | Where are we going? What are we doing? | 去哪儿 要做什么 |
[03:25] | – Oh, no, no, no, no. – Yup. | -不 不 不 -是的 |
[03:27] | – Okay. – All right. | -好的 -好吧 |
[03:28] | – Yeah. Oh! – Yeah. See? | -好的 -看到了吗 |
[03:30] | Okay, the bad news is | 好了 坏消息是 |
[03:31] | there is no Jackass of the Month to hand out today. | 今天没有月度蠢货奖了 |
[03:34] | But the good news is there’s a Jackass of the Year! | 但好消息是有年度蠢货奖了 |
[03:37] | This month’s infraction was a doozy, | 这次获奖人的行为很打眼啊 |
[03:39] | because one of our own was pictured very prominently | 因为他的照片都被显眼地 |
[03:43] | in the Sunday papers. | 登在了周日报纸上 |
[03:45] | On the front page, | 头版头条 |
[03:47] | above the fold! | 上半个版面都是 |
[03:49] | Ladies and gents, | 女士们先生们 |
[03:50] | it is my distinct displeasure | 我很荣幸 |
[03:52] | to present Jackass of the Year to, uh, | 将今天的年度蠢货奖颁给 |
[03:55] | shameless media darling Daniel “Hondo” Harrelson. | 无耻媒体最爱的丹尼尔·洪都·哈里森 |
[04:00] | Come forward to receive your punishment. | 上前来接受你的惩罚 |
[04:02] | This way. | 这边 |
[04:03] | Anything you’d like to say? | 你有什么想说的吗 |
[04:05] | Yeah, I got something to say. Y’all are fired. | 是啊 我有话要说 你们都被解雇了 |
[04:08] | I would not like to thank | 我不会感谢 |
[04:09] | the photographer who took this picture. | 拍这张相片的摄影师 |
[04:12] | And to the newspaper that published it, I curse you. | 还有发行这份报纸的公司 我诅咒你们 |
[04:16] | And certainly no thanks to Annie and Deacon, our ungracious hosts. | 当然我也不感谢安妮和迪肯 这俩没礼貌的主人 |
[04:22] | Hey, but seriously, um… | 但说真的 |
[04:26] | I never asked for this job, you know? | 其实这份工作我做不做都行 |
[04:29] | But… | 但 |
[04:31] | I couldn’t be prouder of this team. | 我真的为这支队伍感到骄傲 |
[04:33] | *Hold on, I’m comin’…* | *等等 我来了* |
[04:39] | Punishment! | 惩罚 |
[04:40] | Okay, we need a picture for the wall of shame. | 我们需要一张照片贴在耻辱墙上 |
[04:43] | I think Hondo’s got a new girl. | 我觉得洪都交新女友了 |
[04:47] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[04:47] | Well, don’t tell me he bought that shirt for himself. | 你别跟我说那件衬衫是他自己买的 |
[04:50] | I mean, that’s a woman’s touch. | 那是女人的品味 |
[04:53] | I haven’t heard about anyone new. | 但我没听说过呀 |
[04:56] | Hey, um, I know Deacon felt passed over | 我知道迪肯没上当队长 |
[05:00] | when he wasn’t made team leader. | 心里会有点不舒服 |
[05:02] | How’s he holding up? | 他没事儿吧 |
[05:03] | You don’t have to worry about my husband causing a problem. | 你放心 我老公不会有问题的 |
[05:07] | How are you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[05:09] | Look, I know it’s tough, being a cop, but… | 我知道当警察很不容易 但… |
[05:12] | sometimes I think it’s tougher loving one. | 有时候我觉得爱一个警察更不容易 |
[05:17] | I thought Buck was coming today. | 我还以为今天巴克会来呢 |
[05:19] | Yeah, so did I. | 我也这么以为的 |
[05:21] | – Have you talked to him lately? – No. | -你最近有跟他联系吗 -没有 |
[05:22] | Not in a while. | 有一阵子没联系了 |
[05:26] | – Sorry. – Yeah. | -抱歉 -没事 |
[05:27] | Everyone, you’re all about to get it. | 大家都拿出手机看看 |
[05:41] | Come here. You know the drill. | 过来 你们知道爸爸要去演习了 |
[05:42] | I got to go. You take care of Mom. | 我得走了 照顾好妈妈 |
[05:44] | – Okay. – Okay, come here. | -好的 -来 |
[05:48] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[05:49] | You gonna take care? | 你会照顾好自己吗 |
[05:51] | Piece of cake. | 小菜一碟 |
[05:54] | Okay, you be good. | 好了 你们乖乖的 |
[05:58] | I’m sorry to leave you with the mess. | 很抱歉给你留下个烂摊子 |
[06:00] | What I get for planning a party when the team’s on call. | 谁要我给随时待命的小队举办派对呢 |
[06:06] | How about we go check out that tooth, huh, Mister? | 我们去看看你的牙齿 好吗 先生 |
[06:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:22] | Deacon, Chris, | 迪肯 克里斯 |
[06:24] | – get these people back. – Roger. | -让这些人走 -收到 |
[06:26] | I need two uniforms right here. | 这边需要两名警员 |
[06:31] | Guessing this wasn’t a gas leak. | 我看这不是燃气泄漏引起的 |
[06:33] | The gas lines are intact. | 燃气管道完好 |
[06:35] | This one’s for the bomb boys. | 这是有人引爆了炸弹 |
[06:38] | Hey, what are we looking at, Reggie? | 你在看什么 雷吉 |
[06:40] | Detect any explosive materials? | 检测有没有什么爆炸性物质吗 |
[06:42] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[06:44] | From what we’re finding, | 根据我们的发现 |
[06:44] | this place is practically a bomb-making factory. | 这个地方其实是个炸弹制造厂 |
[06:47] | So there might be more of these already out there? | 所以这里可能还有别的炸弹吗 |
[06:53] | Street, techs haven’t cleared that yet. | 斯特里特 技术人员还没有清查过那边 |
[06:55] | Yeah, I hear something. Is somebody in there? | 我听见有动静 下面有人吗 |
[06:58] | Hey, hey, over here, over here. | 快过来 快过来 |
[06:59] | I need help over here. We got a survivor. | 这边需要帮助 有个幸存者 |
[07:01] | Bring me that gurney. | 把轮床拿来 |
[07:04] | Luca, we got to get this thing up. | 卢卡 我们得把这个抬起来 |
[07:06] | All right, careful. On three. | 好 当心点 数到三 |
[07:07] | One, two… three! | 一 二 三 |
[07:16] | Hey, I’m Hondo. What’s your name? | 我叫洪都 你叫什么 |
[07:18] | Maya. | 玛娅 |
[07:20] | I was vacuuming inside my apartment. | 我那时正在我家用吸尘器打扫卫生 |
[07:22] | I’m having people over tonight. | 今晚有人要来我家 |
[07:25] | Why am I outside? | 为什么我在外面 |
[07:26] | Okay, no, no, no. Look at me. | 好 不不不 看着我 |
[07:27] | Look at me. I need your eyes. Keep your eyes on me. | 看着我 我需要你看着我 看着我 |
[07:31] | I can’t feel anything. | 我没有感觉了 |
[07:33] | Is that weird? | 这样奇怪吗 |
[07:35] | No, no, no, that’s not weird. That’s… | 不 不 不 不奇怪 挺… |
[07:35] | That’s normal, Maya. | 挺正常的 玛娅 |
[07:39] | My whole building is gone? | 我家整栋楼都没有了吗 |
[07:42] | Are the guys next door okay? | 那隔壁那几个人没事吧 |
[07:46] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[07:47] | We’re gonna find out. | 我们会调查清楚的 |
[07:48] | These people are gonna take care of you, okay? | 这些人会照顾你的 好吗 |
[08:02] | Pretty big explosion. | 爆炸很严重 |
[08:04] | Yeah. And this might just be the beginning. | 是啊 这可能只是开始 |
[08:45] | That’s a lot of lead-acid batteries. | 这里有很多铅酸电池 |
[08:48] | How big an arsenal did this guy have? | 这个家伙是有多大的军火库 |
[08:50] | Go introduce yourself to Reggie. | 去跟雷吉做下自我介绍 |
[08:52] | – See what else he’s finding. – Reggie? | -看看他还发现了什么 -雷吉 |
[08:54] | He’s the lead Bomb Squad operator, the big guy. | 他是防爆小组的头头 那个大个子 |
[08:56] | Go ahead. Everybody loves Reggie. | 去吧 雷吉很好相处 |
[08:59] | Hondo, this is Agent Conley, point for the FBI. | 洪都 这位是康莉探员 联调局指派来的 |
[09:01] | Eileen, Hondo. | 这位是艾琳 这位是洪都 |
[09:03] | He’s our newest SWAT team leader. | 他是我们反恐特警队刚上任的队长 |
[09:05] | One fatality? That’s confirmed? | 一人死亡 确认了吗 |
[09:06] | Just the bomb builder himself. | 只有炸弹制造者一人 |
[09:08] | Adam Jarrett, 24. | 亚当·贾勒特 24岁 |
[09:09] | Still don’t know if he made any others before this one, though. | 目前还不知道他在此前是否制造过其它炸弹 |
[09:11] | Or what he was planning on doing with them. | 还有他打算拿这些炸弹做什么 |
[09:12] | Well, we have our suspicions. | 我们有些推断 |
[09:14] | Adam made our watch list last month, | 上个月亚当因为浏览支持圣战的网站 |
[09:15] | surfing pro-jihad Web sites. | 上了我们的监视名单 |
[09:18] | We found this in the wreckage, too. | 我们还在废墟里找到了这个 |
[09:20] | Published in Yemen. | 在也门出版的 |
[09:22] | Any extremist connections to anyone here in L.A.? | 他在洛杉矶和极端分子有联系吗 |
[09:24] | Unknown. Could be a lone wolf. | 情况不明 他可能是独自行事 |
[09:27] | Either way, there are a few doors | 不管怎样 我们一直都想 |
[09:28] | in the Muslim community we’ve been wanting to knock on. | 去搜查几个穆斯林社区 |
[09:31] | This gives us our opportunity to do so. | 这次事件给了我们机会 |
[09:33] | SWAT’s here to assist. | 反恐特警队会提供协助 |
[09:34] | Well, the survivor from 2A, Maya– | 2A房间的幸存者 玛娅 |
[09:36] | she asked about “The guys next door.” | 她问起了”隔壁的几个人” |
[09:39] | This Adam kid might not have been working by himself. | 这个亚当可能不是独自行事 |
[09:41] | Well, he was the only one on the lease. | 租约上只有他一个人 |
[09:43] | We’ll check out our watch list most likelys | 你们可以查一下亚当的本地联系人 |
[09:44] | if you can look into Adam’s local contacts. | 然后我们去排查可疑监视名单 |
[09:46] | Let’s keep talking. We’re here to help. | 保持联系 我们随时提供帮助 |
[09:48] | Okay, great. | 好的 |
[09:49] | Hey, listen up. These high-end batteries– | 听着 洛杉矶售卖这些高端电池的 |
[09:52] | no more than a dozen stores in L.A. Sell ’em. | 商店不超过十二家 |
[09:54] | Let’s find a record of that purchase. | 我们去查下购买记录 |
[09:55] | We’re on it. | 交给我们 |
[09:56] | Street, you’re with me. | 斯特里特 你跟着我 |
[09:58] | We’re gonna continue your education today. | 我们今天继续你的教学 |
[10:08] | Hey, Maya. | 玛娅 |
[10:10] | Do you remember us? | 还记得我们吗 |
[10:11] | Doctors said I would’ve suffocated | 医生说要不是你们发现了我 |
[10:13] | if you hadn’t found me when you did. | 我可能会窒息而死 |
[10:15] | Are you cops? | 你们是警察吗 |
[10:16] | Metro SWAT. | 都市反恐特警队的 |
[10:18] | I talked to your doctor. | 我和你的医生谈过了 |
[10:19] | She’s optimistic that you’re gonna be fine. | 她对你的情况很乐观 你会好起来的 |
[10:21] | I’ve never had surgery before. | 我之前没有做过手术 |
[10:23] | Don’t sweat it. Surgeons at this place– | 别担心 这里的手术医师 |
[10:25] | they can do anything. | 无所不能 |
[10:26] | It’s time. | 到时间了 |
[10:27] | Okay, Maya, I just have one question. | 好了 玛娅 我只想问你一个问题 |
[10:30] | At the explosion, you asked about the guys next door. | 在爆炸现场时 你问起了隔壁的几个人 |
[10:33] | Was there someone else living with Adam? | 有人和亚当住在一起吗 |
[10:34] | I don’t know if he lived there, | 我不知道他是不是住在那里 |
[10:35] | but he was always around. | 但他总是在 |
[10:38] | Kyle or-or Kevin. Maybe Kenny? | 叫凯尔或是是凯文 也许是肯尼 |
[10:42] | I was worried that maybe he was hurt, too. | 我很担心他也受了伤 |
[10:49] | I just don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[10:51] | Adam seemed like a normal guy. | 亚当看起来挺正常的 |
[10:54] | Why would he do something like this? | 为什么他要这么做 |
[10:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:59] | Maya, you’re gonna be good. | 玛娅 你会没事的 |
[11:01] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[11:05] | Hey, Street. | 斯特里特 |
[11:07] | I need you find a ride back to HQ. | 你回一趟总部 |
[11:10] | What happened to continuing my education? | 不继续我的教学了吗 |
[11:12] | This is someone I got to talk to, alone. | 我必须单独和一个人谈一谈 |
[11:19] | Hey, Hondo. Haven’t seen you since the fantasy draft. | 洪都 梦幻选秀后就没怎么看到你了 |
[11:23] | What place you in? | 你在哪上班来着 |
[11:24] | I think you know the answer, Tarek. | 你知道答案的 塔里克 |
[11:26] | Second to last? | 倒数第二 |
[11:28] | Dead last. | 倒数第一 |
[11:29] | Just wanted to hear you say it. | 只想听你亲口说 |
[11:31] | See you, ladies. | 再见 美女们 |
[11:35] | I got your text. | 我收到你的短信了 |
[11:36] | Saw the bombing on the news– wanted to help. | 看见新闻上的爆炸案了 很想帮忙 |
[11:39] | This guy’s a homegrown terrorist? | 这家伙是个土生土长的恐怖分子 |
[11:40] | Possible. Too early to tell. | 有可能 现在下结论还太早 |
[11:43] | People say it’s, uh, faith versus faith. | 人们说这是 信仰之战 |
[11:45] | But that’s a lie. | 但那是谎言 |
[11:46] | It’s decent people versus barbarians. | 这是文明人和野蛮人的战斗 |
[11:49] | Show me who your suspect is– | 告诉我你怀疑谁 |
[11:50] | I’ll ask around the mosques, see if he’s been around, | 我会问问清真寺 看他有没有去过 |
[11:53] | if anyone knows him. | 有没有人认识他 |
[11:53] | I was hoping you might say that. | 我正希望你这么说 |
[11:56] | – His name is Adam Jarrett. – White kid? | -他名叫亚当·贾勒特 -白人小孩 |
[12:00] | I know. Now, he may have been working with a friend– | 我知道 他可能有共谋 |
[12:03] | if this is true, we’re very interested in finding out | 如果属实 我们很乐意查明 |
[12:05] | who he is and what his connection to your community might be. | 他是谁 他跟你的社区可能存在什么联系 |
[12:07] | I learn anything, I’ll let you know immediately. | 我一旦知道些什么 马上告诉你 |
[12:09] | You always do. | 你一直如此 |
[12:11] | Thanks, Tarek. | 谢了 特瑞克 |
[12:13] | I’ve been busy in your absence. | 你不在的时候我挺忙的 |
[12:14] | Found the store that sold our bombers high-end batteries. | 查到了卖给炸弹客高端电池的商店 |
[12:17] | Farm & Garden in Shadow Hills. | 在沙多高地的农场花园商店 |
[12:19] | We need to get that to the FBI. | 我们得把这个告诉联调局 |
[12:21] | Already did. | 已经告诉他们了 |
[12:21] | Did you have the store run his name through | 有没有查到商店里有他名字的 |
[12:23] | credit card purchase logs? | 信用卡账单 |
[12:24] | Did that, too– Chris pulled | 也查好了 克里斯调出了 |
[12:25] | the last three weeks of checkout line surveillance. | 近三周的收银台的监控 |
[12:27] | Any sign of Adam? | 有没有亚当 |
[12:28] | That’s Adam buying eight chrome batteries | 这是亚当在买八节铬电池 |
[12:30] | and a hell of a lot more ammonium | 还有一大堆氨盐基 |
[12:32] | than was in that apartment. | 比公寓里的多得多 |
[12:33] | That would have taken out the entire block. | 这些足够炸飞一整个街区了 |
[12:35] | So there are more bombs still out there. | 这么说现在外头还有更多的炸弹 |
[12:37] | Yeah, but the good news is, we got some pictures | 没错 好消息是 我们得到了 |
[12:38] | of the accomplice– haven’t ID’d him yet, | 共犯的影像 虽然还没辨明身份 |
[12:41] | but whoever he is… | 但不管这人是谁 |
[12:42] | Just became our top priority. | 现在成了我们的头号通缉犯 |
[12:45] | All right, Street, whatever they were planning, | 好了 斯特里特 不管他们在谋划什么 |
[12:46] | Adam going boom is gonna make his buddies speed things up. | 亚当的爆炸会让他的同伙加速实施计划 |
[12:48] | – We need a name. – Working it. | -去查名字 -这就去 |
[12:56] | There he is. | 来了 |
[13:03] | Thanks for swinging by, Buck. | 谢谢你过来一趟 巴克 |
[13:05] | Missed you earlier at Deac’s. | 在迪肯家的时候 就在念叨你了 |
[13:06] | I didn’t want to make it awkward. | 我不想把场面搞得很尴尬 |
[13:08] | Nobody wants to talk about me getting the heave-ho. | 没人想讨论我被开除的事 |
[13:10] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[13:12] | You’re my guest. | 我永远欢迎你 |
[13:14] | Hey, listen, I’ve been, uh, meaning to ask. | 听着 我想问问 |
[13:16] | That kid I shot– Raymont– | 我射中的那孩子 雷蒙特 |
[13:18] | you ever… you ever hear how he’s doing? | 你有没有听说他怎么样了 |
[13:20] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[13:22] | I’ve been looking in on him. | 我时不时去看望他 |
[13:23] | He’s back on his feet, Buck, way ahead of schedule. | 他已经能下地了 巴克 比预期早 |
[13:25] | That’s great. That’s great. | 那太好了 太好了 |
[13:27] | You know, I’ve been wanting to reach out to him, | 我一直想联系他 |
[13:28] | but the department’s lawyers | 但部门的律师说 |
[13:29] | said until a settlement’s negotiated… | 要等都商议好了才行 |
[13:33] | Listen, do you think | 听着 你觉得 |
[13:33] | he would ever let me tell him how sorry I am? | 他会愿意听我当面跟他道歉吗 |
[13:36] | I’ll ask Raymont and his mom | 我会问问雷蒙特和他的母亲 |
[13:37] | when the time is right– I’d be happy to. | 什么时间合适 我很乐意 |
[13:38] | – Great. Thanks. – Hey, Buck. | -好的 多谢 -巴克 |
[13:40] | Hey. What are you doing here, man? | 你在这里干嘛呢 老兄 |
[13:42] | I’m not, uh, I’m not really sure. | 我不是很 我不确定 |
[13:44] | I was hoping you could take a look at something for me. | 我希望你能帮我看一样东西 |
[13:46] | Come on. Come here. | 来吧 到这里来 |
[13:51] | It was no half-assed pressure cooker, was it? | 这不是那种乱七八糟的高压锅炸弹 |
[13:54] | This kid knew what he was doing. | 这小子很懂怎么做 |
[13:56] | We think he may have finished a few these | 我们认为在他把自个儿炸飞了之前 |
[13:57] | before he blew himself up. | 可能完成了几个这样的炸弹 |
[13:59] | Street’s trying to ID his buddy right now. | 斯特里特正在查他同伙的身份 |
[14:00] | All right, I’m on it. | 好的 我来跟上 |
[14:01] | Later, Buck. Don’t be a stranger, okay? | 过会儿见 巴克 别见外好吗 |
[14:03] | See you, brother. | 过会儿见了 兄弟 |
[14:05] | So listen. | 听着 |
[14:06] | Once we get a name on the second guy, | 一旦我们查到了第二个嫌犯的名字 |
[14:09] | I could use your expertise– what do you say? | 我能用上你的专家意见 你怎么说 |
[14:10] | What do I say to what? | 我说什么 |
[14:14] | Help me out? | 帮我一把 |
[14:16] | Just for the day, off the record. | 就今天 私底下帮个忙 |
[14:17] | Come on, you and I both know I’m poison | 得了 你我都知道自从枪击那事之后 |
[14:19] | in this building since the shooting. | 这里对我避之不及 |
[14:20] | You’re probably gonna get a reprimand | 你就带我走一圈 都可能 |
[14:21] | – just for walking me through here. – Hicks won’t care | -被训一顿 -只要到时候功劳全归希克斯 |
[14:22] | as long as he gets the credit, and you know that. Come on, Buck. | 他就不会在意的 你知道的 拜托 巴克 |
[14:26] | You’ve secured more explosives | 你破获过的爆炸案 |
[14:27] | than most people in this room have ever seen. | 比这间屋子里的人见过的都要多 |
[14:29] | It’s never about the bombs, right? | 这跟炸弹没关系 |
[14:30] | It’s always about the guys who make them, | 关键的永远是做炸弹的人 |
[14:32] | and they’re all the same. | 他们总是一个德行 |
[14:34] | How’s that? | 怎么说 |
[14:35] | Nobody’s pushes a button until they stop feeling human. | 当一个人失去了人性 才会按下那个按钮 |
[14:38] | And I just kept ’em human. | 我只是让他们保持人性 |
[14:42] | I see what you’re trying to do here. | 我明白你的用意 |
[14:43] | You’re trying to… trying to make me feel useful. | 你是想…想让我觉得自己有价值 |
[14:48] | – Buck… – Yeah? | -巴克 -嗯 |
[14:50] | …you got screwed, man. | 你被坑了 老兄 |
[14:52] | No hearing, no review. Come on. | 没有听证会 没有审查 得了吧 |
[14:54] | That’s 100% Hicks trying to cover his own ass. | 这完全就是希克斯想自保 |
[14:58] | I could still use you here. | 我这里还需要你 |
[15:02] | I’m not gonna be responsible for you getting fired, too. | 我不想因为我害你也被开除 |
[15:04] | Now, you got this. | 你搞定这个 |
[15:08] | I’m gonna beat it before, you know, | 我得走了 你懂的 |
[15:09] | people start thinking this is a thing. | 人们要开始觉得有什么事儿了 |
[15:14] | Listen, I, uh… | 听着 我 |
[15:16] | I never rooted for days like this, | 我从没这样时候给大家打过气 |
[15:17] | but, you know, chasing them down before they did any more harm, | 但是 在他们造成更多伤害之前逮到他们 |
[15:21] | they were always my favorite. | 永远是我最爱干的事 |
[15:25] | Thanks. Good luck. | 谢了 祝你好运 |
[15:29] | Hey, time stamp on the photo matched | 照片上的时间戳 |
[15:30] | a debit card swipe– we got a name. | 和一张卡的刷卡时间对上了 有名字了 |
[15:36] | Cross-referenced his image with the DMV. | 交叉对比了车管局的照片 |
[15:37] | Second guy in the photo with our bomber, | 照片上和炸弹客在一起的第二名嫌犯 |
[15:39] | his name is Kevin Lynch. | 名叫凯文·林奇 |
[15:40] | If he spent lots of time in that apartment, | 如果他在那间公寓里待了很久 |
[15:42] | he’s a real threat. | 那他是个真正的威胁 |
[15:43] | He might be the ringleader. | 他可能是主犯 |
[15:43] | And he has his own place. | 他还有自己的住处 |
[15:44] | We’re headed there now. | 我们现在出发 |
[15:45] | What else do we know about him? | 我们还有关于他的什么信息 |
[15:46] | Attended Camden College with Adam. Dropped out a month ago. | 他和亚当就读于卡姆登大学 一个月前辍学 |
[15:48] | Listen up. Good chance he’s sitting on more bombs. | 听好了 很可能他手上有大量炸弹 |
[15:51] | What’s up, Hondo? | 怎么了 洪都 |
[15:52] | Watch every step. | 当心每一步 |
[15:56] | Hondo. | 洪都 |
[15:58] | Take this guy down, but be careful, okay? | 把这家伙拿下 但是当心点 好吗 |
[16:01] | Piece of cake. | 小菜一碟 |
[16:05] | Hey. Buck was here? | 巴克刚才来过吗 |
[16:07] | – Yeah. – I didn’t get to see him. | -是的 -我没能见到他 |
[16:08] | Is he coming back later? | 他还会回来吗 |
[16:10] | I don’t think so, Street. | 应该不会吧 斯特里特 |
[16:16] | Eyes ahead on the cross-traffic. | 眼睛盯着前面的交叉路口 |
[16:24] | Clear! | 安全 |
[16:56] | Reggie says it’s ammonium nitrate packed in there with C-4, | 雷吉说C4炸弹里有硝酸铵 |
[16:59] | same as earlier. | 和之前的一样 |
[17:00] | Also says he can’t believe no one died. | 还说他不敢相信没人死 |
[17:02] | If Kevin’s waging jihad, he’s not doing a very good job. | 如果凯文是想发动圣战 那他真是太差劲了 |
[17:05] | You got something? | 有发现吗 |
[17:07] | The building security cameras. | 大楼监控录像 |
[17:09] | Kevin called in a bomb threat just a few minutes | 凯文在二楼前厅放下背包几分钟后 |
[17:11] | after he dropped the backpack in the second floor lobby. | 打电话报警说有炸弹威胁 |
[17:17] | Who are the other tenants in the building? | 大楼里还有哪些租客 |
[17:18] | Investment firms, med firms… | 投资公司 医疗公司 |
[17:20] | Metzler Financial, Sherman & Ross. | 梅茨勒财务公司 谢尔曼&罗斯公司 |
[17:23] | Why bomb this place? | 为什么炸这个地方 |
[17:25] | Agent. | 探员 |
[17:27] | The kid called in a bomb scare to clear the lobby. | 那孩子报警说有炸弹恐吓 疏散了大厅 |
[17:29] | I’m aware. | 我知道 |
[17:30] | But wouldn’t a terrorist be going for the highest body count? | 但恐怖分子的目的不就是造成尽可能多的伤亡吗 |
[17:32] | Not all terrorists think alike. | 不是所有的恐怖分子想的都一样 |
[17:34] | All those doors you’ve been knocking down | 你在穆斯林社区那里 |
[17:35] | in the Muslim community– you get anything? | 挨家挨户地搜查后 有什么发现吗 |
[17:38] | Related to this? No. | 和爆炸案有关的吗 没有 |
[17:40] | All due respect, Agent, | 恕我之言 警探 |
[17:41] | I’ve been going down that road with you, but look around. | 我和你一起挨家挨户地搜过 但是看看周围 |
[17:43] | This place was not a target of opportunity for Kevin. | 这个地方不是凯文的意外攻击目标 |
[17:46] | This was Kevin executing his plan– | 这是凯文在执行他的计划 |
[17:48] | a plan that’s not exactly screaming jihad to me. | 一个在我看来 并不恐怖的圣战 |
[17:50] | Okay, you might be right, | 好吧 也许你说得对 |
[17:51] | but my bosses want me to keep going through our watch list. | 但我的上司要我继续仔细检查监视名单 |
[17:56] | So where are you guys on tracking Kevin Lynch? | 那你们追查凯文·林奇的情况如何 |
[17:59] | We were on our way to his home when this happened. | 在爆炸发生时 我们正赶往他家 |
[18:01] | I doubt he’d be stupid enough to go back there, | 我不相信他会蠢到回去那里 |
[18:03] | but we still need to see what we can find. | 但我们还是要去看看能有什么发现 |
[18:04] | Okay. Just keep me apprised. | 好吧 有情况通知我 |
[18:09] | Hey, Hondo. | 洪都 |
[18:11] | Yeah, what’d Reggie say? | 雷吉怎么说 |
[18:12] | He got anyone free to sweep Kevin’s place? | 他手上有人能去搜查凯文家吗 |
[18:13] | No, he needs his technicians for another couple of hours | 没 他还需要技术人员在这堆碎石中 |
[18:15] | to sift through the rubble. | 彻底搜查几个小时 |
[18:18] | Yo, Reggie! | 雷吉 |
[18:20] | I need you to open up your toy box for me. | 把你的玩具拿出来给我使使 |
[18:23] | Better not break it. | 最好别玩坏了 |
[18:25] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[18:28] | Kevin may have left this place rigged, | 凯文可能在房子里设置了陷阱 |
[18:29] | so keep your eyes peeled. | 大家保持警惕 |
[18:31] | Fan out around the perimeter | 在防御边界散开 |
[18:32] | in case this place goes up. | 以防房子爆炸 |
[18:33] | Got the tree side! | 到达大树位置 |
[18:34] | Who’s getting eyes on that garage? | 谁要去看看车库的情况 |
[18:37] | How about the new guy? | 新人能去吗 |
[18:38] | Fine with me. | 我没问题 |
[18:39] | Go. | 上 |
[19:00] | No one’s home. | 没人在家 |
[19:01] | – All clear. – Fall back. | -安全 -撤退 |
[19:04] | Andros is going in. | 安德罗斯准备进屋 |
[19:10] | Where’d you learn to operate these? | 你从哪学会操作这些机器人的 |
[19:12] | Celtics-Lakers. 2008 Finals. | 2008年凯尔特人对战湖人总决赛上学会的 |
[19:16] | My unit had to sweep the Staples Center for explosives, so… | 我的小队必须彻底搜查斯台普斯中心是否有爆炸物 |
[19:19] | I got certified. | 我有证书 |
[19:34] | You guys got a visual? | 看到了吗 |
[19:36] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[19:36] | There’s something planted in here. | 里面放置了一些东西 |
[19:43] | It’s booby-trapped. The place is gonna go up. | 是陷阱 这房子要爆炸了 |
[19:44] | – Along with any evidence. – Stand by. Hold on. | -包括所有潜在证据 -做好准备 等等 |
[19:47] | Might be able to put the fire out. | 也许能扑灭火苗 |
[20:08] | Andros must have tripped this fail-safe. | 安德罗斯肯定是触发了防故障装置 |
[20:09] | It’s crude, but it’s impressive. | 虽然制作粗燥 但是却让人刮目相看 |
[20:11] | The kid didn’t want us to find anything in here. | 这小子不想我们在这里找到任何东西 |
[20:14] | Boss? | 老大 |
[20:16] | Found a term paper cowritten by our first bomber, Adam, | 找到第一个炸弹客亚当 和凯文合写的 |
[20:18] | along with Kevin– | 学期论文 |
[20:19] | do you think this is something? | 你觉得这会有什么关联吗 |
[20:20] | Paper for what? | 什么论文 |
[20:21] | Camden College, Poli-Sci 433. | 卡姆登大学 政治社会学433 |
[20:23] | It could be, but I still think we’re missing something. | 可能有关联 但我还是觉得我们漏了些什么 |
[20:25] | Keep looking. | 继续找 |
[20:26] | Luca. Could we try it my way now? | 卢卡 能用我的法子试试吗 |
[20:32] | All right, that works, too. | 好吧 这也行 |
[20:35] | Guys, listen to this. | 大家听听这段 |
[20:36] | “When institutions favor the haves over the have-nots, | 当制度偏向富人而不是穷人时 |
[20:39] | violence may not just be an expected outcome, | 暴力也许不仅仅是预期的结果 |
[20:41] | but a certain one.” | 而是特定的结果 |
[20:43] | Chris, Street, | 克里斯 斯特里特 |
[20:44] | get down to Camden College and see what you can find. | 去一趟卡姆登大学 看看有什么发现 |
[20:46] | Be quick. Go. | 要快 去吧 |
[20:50] | You guys keep digging. | 你们继续搜查 |
[20:53] | Neither of these young men was an academic standout. | 这两位年轻人在学术上都不是很突出 |
[20:56] | Although they both got As in that class you mentioned, | 不过他们俩在你们提到的课程上都拿了优 |
[20:58] | Poli-Sci 433. | 就是政治社会学433 |
[21:00] | I read their paper on the way over– intense stuff. | 我在来的路上看了他们的论文 相当地极端 |
[21:02] | I’m familiar with the anger in that class. | 那个课程上的怒火我很熟悉 |
[21:04] | Students in there made the last year of my life a nightmare. | 那堂课的学生让我的去年简直像是场噩梦 |
[21:07] | They organized a protest | 他们组织了一场 |
[21:09] | against the renaming of our business school. | 反对我们商学院改名的抗议活动 |
[21:11] | What was their beef? | 抗议些什么 |
[21:12] | Didn’t like that a $50 million donation | 他们不喜欢那五千万美元的援助 |
[21:14] | was going to create “More capitalist pigs.” | 说那会造就出更多的资本主义猪猡 |
[21:17] | Those protests got ugly, violent. | 抗议活动一发不可收拾且充满暴力 |
[21:19] | – Any punishments? – Some suspensions. | -有人受惩罚吗 -有些人被勒令停学了 |
[21:21] | Adam and Kevin got reprimands on their records. | 亚当和凯文受到了处分记录 |
[21:24] | Of course, the actual ringleader | 当然了 真正的罪魁祸首 |
[21:26] | – suffered no consequences at all. – Who was the ringleader? | -却没有受到任何处罚 -罪魁祸首是谁 |
[21:30] | Their professor, Marc Lasky. | 他们的教授 马克·拉斯基 |
[21:32] | Whipped them all up. | 煽动了他们所有的人 |
[21:33] | What, he didn’t get fired? | 什么 他没被解雇吗 |
[21:35] | Our donor’s been all over us to find a way to get rid of him, | 我们的赞助人一直要我们想办法解雇他 |
[21:38] | Lasky’s got tenure. | 可是拉斯基拥有终身教职 |
[21:40] | He’d have to murder someone for us to fire him. | 只有他杀了人 我们才能解雇他 |
[21:43] | Do you know where we can find Lasky? | 你知道我们在哪能找到拉斯基吗 |
[21:45] | He holds office hours for another 20 minutes. | 他的办公时间还有二十分钟 |
[21:47] | I can show you where. | 我可以带你们去 |
[21:57] | After the news broke about the second bomber, | 在第二名炸弹客的消息传出之后 |
[22:00] | didn’t take an hour for a brick to get tossed through. | 不出一小时就有人扔砖砸店了 |
[22:02] | I’m sorry, Tarek. | 对不起 特瑞克 |
[22:03] | We’re exhausting every angle we can to find him. | 我们在竭尽所能找他 |
[22:05] | Nobody’s seen either of your guys around the mosques. | 没人看到你们的人去清真寺 |
[22:08] | The FBI’s kicking people’s doors in. | 联调局在挨家挨户地搜查 |
[22:11] | I know they’ve got a job to do, but do you really think | 我知道这是他们的工作 但你们真的认为 |
[22:13] | these white American boys are Muslim extremists? | 这些美国白人男生会是穆斯林极端分子吗 |
[22:17] | I don’t. | 我不认为 |
[22:20] | Yeah, well, | 那好吧 |
[22:21] | it’d be nice to see that on the news, too. | 要是能在新闻上看到这一点就好了 |
[22:28] | I’m really sorry about your window. | 真的很抱歉你的窗户被砸坏了 |
[22:29] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:35] | Yeah, Chris, go. What’d you find? | 克里斯 说吧 有什么发现 |
[22:36] | That class was a staging ground for some violent protests, | 那堂课就是某个暴力抗议活动的集结地 |
[22:39] | and the professor that taught it | 而且授课的教授 |
[22:40] | was right in the middle of it all. | 就是这件事的主谋 |
[22:41] | Lasky’s supposed to be at his office right now, | 拉斯基现在本应该在他的办公室 |
[22:43] | – but it’s all locked up. – I’m listening. | -但现在门都锁了 -继续 |
[22:44] | The donor who funded the college’s business school | 这所学校商学院的赞助人 |
[22:46] | is one of the board members here, | 是这里的董事会成员之一 |
[22:47] | and apparently he’s been trying hard to get Lasky fired. | 他一直在试图解雇拉斯基 |
[22:49] | Name’s, uh, Fred Dwyer. | 他的名字是 弗雷德·德怀尔 |
[22:52] | As in Dwyer Capital? | 德怀尔资本公司的德怀尔吗 |
[22:54] | Looks like it. Why? | 看起来是 怎么了 |
[22:54] | The building that got bombed– | 那栋发生爆炸的建筑 |
[22:56] | Dwyer Capital rents half the offices on the second floor. | 德怀尔资本在那里租了二楼一半的办公室 |
[22:59] | That business school’s the next target. | 商学院是第下一个目标 |
[23:01] | Chris, get down there and start evacuating. | 克里斯 快过去开始疏散人群 |
[23:03] | That’s Hondo. We have to get everyone out. Come on. | 是洪都 我们得把所有人疏散出去 走吧 |
[23:05] | Get out of the building. Get out of the building. | 离开这里 快离开这里 |
[23:06] | – Everybody out! – LAPD SWAT, out! | -所有人出去 -洛城警局特警队 出去 |
[23:08] | Get in, drop it, and get out. | 进去 放下 然后出来 |
[23:11] | I know, Professor. You told me. | 我知道 教授 你跟我说过 |
[23:12] | Twice, actually. | 实际上我说过两次 |
[23:14] | But that didn’t stop you from phoning in a bomb threat. | 但结果你报警说有炸弹威胁 |
[23:16] | Blowing out windows won’t get people to wake up. | 没有亲身体验爆炸 人们是不会清醒的 |
[23:20] | I said I’m sorry. | 我说了我很抱歉 |
[23:21] | Don’t be sorry. | 不要抱歉 |
[23:22] | Be strong. | 要坚强 |
[23:32] | LAPD SWAT, everyone out! Everyone out! | 洛城警局特警队 所有人出去 全部出去 |
[23:35] | – Out! Out! – Move, move, move, move! | -出去 出去 -快走 快快快 |
[23:35] | Move! Come on, let’s go! | 快点 出去 快走 |
[23:37] | – Come on, move, move, move. – Second floor covered? | -快点 快点 -二楼都安排人手了吗 |
[23:40] | Every room. Rest of the team should be here any minute. | 每个房间都有 剩下的队员马上就到 |
[23:42] | LAPD SWAT, everyone out! | 洛城警局特警队 所有人出去 |
[23:44] | Everyone out! Out! | 所有人出去 出去 |
[23:45] | – LAPD SWAT, move, move! Everybody out. – Out, out, out! | -洛城警局特警队 所有人快走 -出去 |
[23:47] | – Come on, everybody out. – Hey! | -快点 所有人出去 -嘿 |
[23:49] | You need to evacuate. Hey! | 你需要撤离 嘿 |
[23:51] | Hey! Do you hear me? | 你听到了吗 |
[23:54] | Kevin! | 凯文 |
[23:57] | Eyes on the suspect. | 发现嫌犯 |
[23:58] | Eyes on Kevin Lynch in the Dwyer building. | 在德怀尔楼发现凯文·林奇 |
[24:00] | Possible bomb in his backpack. | 背包内很可能装有炸弹 |
[24:01] | Kevin! | 凯文 |
[24:05] | Get out of the room. Get out of the building! | 离开这里 离开大楼 |
[24:12] | Kevin, stop! | 凯文 停下 |
[24:22] | All right, nobody move. LAPD SWAT. | 所有人不许动 洛城警局特警队 |
[24:23] | Get down. Everybody out. | 趴下 所有人出去 |
[24:25] | Hey, get back. Kevin, drop the backpack, buddy. | 回来 凯文 放下背包 哥们 |
[24:26] | I need to see that backpack, okay? | 我得检查一下背包 可以吗 |
[24:28] | He’s got a bomb! | 他有炸弹 |
[24:29] | Move out. Everybody out, | 出去 所有人出去 |
[24:30] | everybody out. Out! | 所有人出去 出去 |
[24:32] | Get out of here right now! | 立刻离开这里 |
[24:33] | Put your backpack down. | 把背包放下 |
[24:34] | – Let’s just keep it calm, okay? – Calm? | -我们冷静点 好吗 -冷静 |
[24:36] | As soon as I let go and these two sides connect, | 只要我一松手 两头一连接 |
[24:39] | this entire building and everybody in it goes down with me. | 整栋大楼以及所有人都和我一起陪葬 |
[24:41] | You’re not gonna do that, | 你不会这么做的 |
[24:42] | – though, are you? -Everyone paying attention, class? | -是吗 -班上所有人注意 |
[24:43] | -Kevin, you’re not gonna do that. -Hey, you! You! Sit down! | -凯文 你不会这么做的 -你 坐下 |
[24:46] | Down, down. | 坐下 坐下 |
[24:47] | Anyone else leaves, everyone dies. | 任何人敢离开 所有人都死 |
[24:49] | Just keep it calm, okay, buddy? | 冷静下来 好吗 哥们 |
[24:51] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[24:52] | – Kevin… put the backpack down. – Get out of here. | -凯文 把背包放下 -你们出去 |
[24:54] | You want to speed this process up, hero? | 你想让我手松得更快吗 大英雄 |
[24:56] | Get out of here. | 出去 |
[24:57] | Okay, we’re going. | 好 我们出去 |
[24:58] | We’re going, okay? It’s all good. | 我们出去 好吗 都没事 |
[24:59] | Just keep them apart, okay? | 别松手 好吗 |
[25:01] | Don’t do anything stupid. | 不要做傻事 |
[25:02] | Just keep them apart. We’re going. | 别松手 我们出去 |
[25:03] | Take it easy, Kevin. | 放轻松 凯文 |
[25:04] | Kevin, don’t do anything stupid. | 凯文 别做傻事 |
[25:06] | Hang tight. | 握紧了 |
[25:07] | – Stay with me, Kevin. – Don’t look at me. | -坚持住 凯文 -别看我 |
[25:09] | Get down. Get your face to the ground right now. | 趴下 马上把脸贴到地上 |
[25:27] | We’ve evacuated everyone not in the classroom. | 不在那间教室的所有人都已经撤离 |
[25:29] | Street, did you check those bathrooms? | 斯特里特 卫生间你都检查了吗 |
[25:30] | Twice. All clear. | 检查了两次 没人了 |
[25:32] | Evacuate yourselves as soon as possible. | 你们尽快撤离出来 |
[25:33] | – You hear me, Chris? – Copy. | -听到了吗 克里斯 -收到 |
[25:36] | Files on all 12 students trapped in that room. | 那间屋子里12个被困学生的档案 |
[25:43] | How far away is the FBI negotiator? | 联邦调查局谈判专家还要多久能到 |
[25:44] | Agent Conley said 15 minutes out, maybe 20. | 康利特工说15分钟 也可能20分钟 |
[25:50] | Well, looks like we got a new negotiator, then. | 那看来我们有个新谈判专家了 |
[25:53] | Classroom has an auditorium-style layout. | 教室是礼堂式设计 |
[25:55] | It’s 15 rows, three sections, each 20 seats across. | 15排 分成三个区 每排20个座位 |
[25:58] | – Windows out? – Nope. | -外部有窗户吗 -没有 |
[25:59] | – Internal windows? They’re on the door, | -内窗呢 -在门上 |
[26:00] | – but it’s the size of a cereal box. – Anything? | -但只有麦片盒大小 -什么事 |
[26:04] | We need to deactivate Professor Lasky’s badge as… | 我们得停用拉斯基教授的门禁卡因为… |
[26:07] | No. Leave it. | 不用 留着吧 |
[26:08] | Have them call you if it pings anywhere on campus. | 要是他在校园任何地方刷卡 让他们联系你 |
[26:12] | He says he won’t wear the bomb suit. | 他不愿意穿防爆服 |
[26:22] | You can’t go in without the suit. | 你不能不穿防爆服就进去 |
[26:25] | There’s 12 kids in there who don’t have that option. | 有12个根本没有机会穿的孩子在里面 |
[26:27] | I’m gonna do better talking with him man-to-man, | 我要和他像个男人一样对话 |
[26:29] | not looking like the Pillsbury Doughboy | 而不是看起来像个面团宝宝[著名广告形象] |
[26:31] | Let’s wait for the FBI guy. | 我们等联邦调查局的人来吧 |
[26:33] | I’m certified in negotiations. You know that. | 我有谈判资格认证书 你知道的 |
[26:35] | I’ve watched Buck talk guys away from their explosives plenty. | 我见过很多次巴克成功劝服他们放下炸弹 |
[26:38] | You don’t have to do this, you know. | 你没必要这样做 |
[26:41] | The only thing I know | 我只知道 |
[26:43] | is the perfect guy to disarm this kid is sitting on his ass | 劝降这个孩子的最佳人选被你开除 |
[26:45] | in Northridge because you fired him | 现在正呆在北岭 |
[26:47] | without giving him a chance to defend himself. | 你没有给他任何解释的机会 |
[26:49] | What has Buck got to do with this? | 巴克跟这件事有什么关系 |
[26:50] | He’s who we need here today, but we don’t have him because of you. | 我们需要他 但因为你 我们失去了他 |
[26:53] | You could’ve just suspended him, but no, you fired him | 你本可以将他停职 但你没有 你开除了他 |
[26:55] | because you wanted to do what’s good for you, | 因为你只做对你自己有益的事 |
[26:57] | – not what’s good for the city. – No, hold on. | -而不是对这个城市有益的事 -不是 等等 |
[26:58] | Otherwise, we wouldn’t be in this position right now. | 不然 我们现在不会落到这样的处境 |
[27:02] | You done? | 你说完了吗 |
[27:04] | You think I enjoyed watching his career end like that? | 你认为看到他的职业生涯这样结束我很开心吗 |
[27:07] | I begged him to fight it. | 我请求他去作斗争 |
[27:09] | Buck insisted that I fire him. | 巴克坚持要我开除他 |
[27:12] | He had shot an unarmed black kid | 他枪击了一个手无寸铁的黑人孩子 |
[27:13] | who looked like he was about to die. | 那孩子看起来快死了 |
[27:16] | Buck knew the city was about to explode. | 巴克知道整个城市都会因此震动 |
[27:18] | He didn’t want to make it harder on the rest of us. | 他不想让我们其他人更难做 |
[27:21] | It was Buck’s call. | 这是巴克的决定 |
[27:23] | Not mine. | 不是我的 |
[27:27] | I know you don’t respect me. | 我知道你不尊重我 |
[27:28] | I never said that. | 我从没说过 |
[27:29] | Never had to. | 不必说我也清楚 |
[27:31] | But if you ever say | 但要是你再说 |
[27:33] | that I don’t care about this city | 我和我的手下 |
[27:35] | or the officers who work for me again, | 不在乎这座城市的话 |
[27:38] | you and I are gonna mix it up. | 你和我就可以开战了 |
[27:44] | Lasky’s access badge just pinged at the faculty parking structure. | 拉斯基的门禁刚刚在教师停车楼刷过 |
[27:46] | You and Luca. Go. | 你和卢卡去 |
[27:48] | Hondo, you be careful. | 洪都 你要小心 |
[27:51] | You might just get that promotion after all, Deacon. | 你没准就能升职了 迪肯 |
[27:55] | Yeah. Hope not. | 希望不是这样 |
[28:17] | Come on, let’s go, let’s go. | 快走 走 |
[28:18] | Move, move, move. Move, move, move, move, move, move. | 走走走 走走走走走走走 |
[28:23] | – These are the last of the kids. – Hostages’ positions? | -这些是最后一波学生了 -人质位置呢 |
[28:25] | Behind their seats in the first three rows. | 在前三排椅子的后面 |
[28:26] | – And where’s Kevin? – 11 o’clock when you first enter the room. | -凯文在哪 -你进教室后的十一点钟位置 |
[28:28] | But he’s pacing around, muttering. | 但是他走来走去的 还在喃喃自语 |
[28:30] | – Something’s really off with him, Hondo. – Yeah, no kidding. | -感觉他不太正常 洪都 -是啊 |
[28:32] | All right, both of you, get the hell away from this building. | 好了 你们两个都离开这栋楼 |
[28:34] | All right. | 好的 |
[28:58] | LAPD SWAT. Get out of the building. Go. | 洛杉矶特警队 离开这栋楼 快走 |
[29:11] | Hey. Hey! Hey, what are you doing? Get out of here! | 你在这干什么 离开这里 |
[29:14] | I-I will. I will. Once I know everyone in here is safe. | 我会的 等我确定所有人都安全以后 |
[29:20] | I’m Hondo. | 我叫洪都 |
[29:22] | Cool to call you Kevin? | 我叫你凯文可以吗 |
[29:23] | Yeah, that-that’s what everyone calls me. | 可以 大家都这么叫我 |
[29:25] | What the hell do you want? | 你到底想做什么 |
[29:28] | I want to know what you want. | 我想知道你想要什么 |
[29:31] | Kevin, I need you to listen to me. | 凯文 我需要你听我说 |
[29:33] | You have a student in here. | 这里有个学生 |
[29:34] | Her name is Maria Quinn. She’s a diabetic. | 她的名字是玛莉亚·奎恩 她有糖尿病 |
[29:36] | She really needs to get to her medicine, Kevin. | 他非常需要她的药 凯文 |
[29:39] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[29:41] | Okay, hey. Hey, how about this? | 好 要不这样怎么样 |
[29:43] | You let Maria go, | 你放玛莉亚走 |
[29:44] | – and I’ll take her place, and you and me, we can talk. – Oh, yeah. | -我来替她 你和我 我们可以谈谈 -对 |
[29:47] | Yeah, that’s what you want to do. | 这就是你想做的事 |
[29:48] | You ju… y-you just want to talk. | 你…你只是想谈谈 |
[29:50] | Yeah, well, I don’t feel like listening. | 可是我不想听 |
[29:53] | I just want to make sure we all stay safe, Kevin. | 我只想确保我们都很安全 凯文 |
[29:55] | – Oh, “We”? – That’s right. | -我们吗 -没错 |
[29:58] | Look around. | 看看周围 |
[30:00] | We’re all in this together. | 我们都在这里 |
[30:06] | Which one of you is Maria? | 你们谁是玛莉亚 |
[30:08] | Me. | 我 |
[30:10] | I-I’m Maria. Kevin. | 我是玛莉亚 凯文 |
[30:13] | Look at her. | 看着她 |
[30:15] | She’s sick. | 她病了 |
[30:17] | She needs her medicine. | 她需要她的药 |
[30:19] | – Just let her go. – Oh, God. | -放她走吧 -天呐 |
[30:22] | Okay? Just her. | 好吗 只有她 |
[30:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:28] | Come on, Maria. Come on. | 过来 玛莉亚 |
[30:31] | Get outside. Go. | 出去 |
[30:37] | Where… What the hell are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[30:39] | I’m keeping my promise. | 我在兑现我的承诺 |
[30:42] | I said her for me. | 我说过我替她 |
[30:50] | As soon as I drop this thing, we’re all dead. | 只要我丢掉这个 我们都会死 |
[30:56] | So go ahead and shoot me if you want. | 别犹豫 想开枪就开吧 |
[30:58] | No. | 不 |
[30:59] | No, I’m not gonna do that. | 不 我不会这么做的 |
[31:03] | I’m not gonna shoot you, Kevin. | 我不会对你开枪的 凯文 |
[31:06] | I’ll put it away. | 我把枪放一边 |
[31:24] | I want to help you end this peacefully. | 我想帮你和平地解决这一切 |
[31:25] | – Yeah, well, this doesn’t end peacefully, okay? – Why not? | -是吗 这并不能和平解决 -为什么不能 |
[31:31] | I mean, it has to be really important | 你想要伤害所有这些人 |
[31:32] | that you’re willing to hurt all these people. | 一定是有什么重要理由吧 |
[31:35] | Kevin, these are just kids. | 凯文 他们还是孩子 |
[31:37] | You don’t even know them. | 你根本都不认识他们 |
[31:38] | Yeah, well, would I rather take down a room full of billionaires? Sure. | 我更想弄死一屋子亿万富翁吗 当然了 |
[31:42] | But trust fund babies studying to become those billionaires? | 不过弄死就要成为亿万富翁的信托宝宝们 |
[31:46] | Well, that’s the next best thing. | 这是第二棒的事儿了 |
[31:47] | These kids? They’re your problem? | 这些孩子吗 这就是你要对付的吗 |
[31:51] | They’re not my problem. | 我不是要对付他们 |
[31:53] | Monopolized wealth is my problem. | 我要对付的是垄断财富的人 |
[31:57] | The one percent is my problem. | 是顶端那百分之一的人 |
[32:01] | Greed is my problem! | 是那群贪婪的人 |
[32:04] | I mean, look at this. | 看看这个 |
[32:05] | I mean, just step outside. | 出去看看外面 |
[32:07] | The world is burning down and nobody cares! | 整个世界都要被烧成灰烬了 根本没人在乎 |
[32:10] | Oh, and these criminals at the top, | 那些站在顶层的罪犯们 |
[32:13] | they think they’re gonna get away with it. | 他们认为他们能逍遥法外 |
[32:15] | Why? Because they always get away with it. Right? | 为什么 因为他们总能逍遥法外 不是吗 |
[32:19] | Well, not this time. | 这次不是 |
[32:21] | ‘Cause we’re gonna wake people up. | 因为我们要叫醒人们 |
[32:25] | We’re gonna show them that the whole system is rigged. | 我们要让他们知道整个制度都被操控了 |
[32:28] | Okay, I get your goals. I do. | 我明白你的目的了 我懂了 |
[32:32] | But violence is the solution? | 但是暴力是解决办法吗 |
[32:35] | Explain that to me. | 解释给我听听 |
[32:38] | It commands people’s attention when nothing else works. | 当其他都不起作用的时候 暴力能赢得人们的注意力 |
[32:41] | I mean, come on. | 拜托 |
[32:44] | You’re a cop. | 你是个警察 |
[32:45] | Man, you must see injustice every day. | 你肯定每天都看到不公正的事 |
[32:47] | The powerful abusing the weak. | 弱肉强食 |
[32:50] | The rich riding the backs of the poor. | 富人骑在穷人背上 |
[32:52] | Man, there’s people born on the wrong side of the tracks | 有人就出生在贫民窟里 |
[32:55] | and then they’re blamed for living there?! | 他们却还怪罪他走不出那里 |
[32:57] | You don’t have to tell me about being born | 你不用告诉我 |
[32:58] | on the wrong side of the tracks, Kevin, | 贫民窟的事 凯文 |
[33:00] | because I still live there. | 因为我还住那里 |
[33:02] | But most people work hard | 但是大多数人努力工作 |
[33:05] | and they do their best | 他们尽他们所能 |
[33:05] | to climb a notch, just so, one day, God willing, | 往上爬 正是如此 有一天 天从人愿 |
[33:08] | they can sit on a porch somewhere and just enjoy it. | 他们可以坐在门廊上 享受美好人生 |
[33:13] | That’s all these kids want. | 这是这些孩子们想要的 |
[33:16] | And I got to believe that’s all you want. | 我相信这也是你想要的 |
[33:24] | Isn’t it? | 不是吗 |
[33:32] | Yeah, Professor, man, uh, where the hell are you, | 教授 你到底在哪 |
[33:36] | you know? You-you kind of left me here all alone. | 你知道吗 你把我一人扔在这了 |
[33:39] | Kevin, we’re in this together. | 凯文 我们一起合作 |
[33:42] | We’re almost there. | 我们马上就成功了 |
[33:50] | – Our negotiator’s outside. – Too late. | -我们的谈判专家在外面了 -太迟了 |
[33:52] | Now, listen to me. Listen. | 现在听我说 听着 |
[33:54] | I am so, so proud of what you’re about to do. | 我为你即将要做的事儿感到很骄傲 |
[33:58] | No, don’t listen to him, Kevin. | 不 不要听他的 凯文 |
[33:59] | He’s the one who’s pissed off at this college. | 他只是个仇视学校的人 |
[34:01] | Ask him why he isn’t standing here instead of you. | 问问他为什么不是他而是你站在这 |
[34:03] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[34:05] | He doesn’t know you. | 他不了解你 |
[34:07] | He doesn’t know what it’s like to sacrifice | 他不明白牺牲小我 |
[34:08] | for something greater than himself. | 成全大我 |
[34:10] | The price that we’ve paid. | 我们付出的代价 |
[34:11] | Come on, Kevin, he’s playing you. | 凯文 他在玩你 |
[34:13] | You’re the one who’s paying that price. | 你才是那个付出代价的人 |
[34:15] | Don’t listen to him. | 别听他的 |
[34:16] | You can’t trust him the way you can trust me. | 你不能像相信我那样相信他 |
[34:18] | Kevin, look at these kids. | 凯文 看看这些孩子 |
[34:22] | Where’s Lauren? | 哪位是劳伦 |
[34:23] | Lauren Moss, where are you? | 劳伦·莫斯 你在哪里 |
[34:25] | I’m-I’m Lauren. | 我…我是劳伦 |
[34:27] | Lauren, you’re not some trust fund kid, are you? | 劳伦 你不是学信托基金的对吗 |
[34:30] | Tell Kevin why you enrolled here. | 告诉凯文为什么你会来上课 |
[34:33] | My mom’s restaurant, it gives her all the bad shifts. | 我妈工作的餐厅 排班总是起早摸黑 |
[34:36] | And so I thought maybe I could help her buy the place one day. | 我想在未来帮她把店盘下来 |
[34:40] | Kevin, we agreed. | 凯文 我们说好了的 |
[34:43] | We agreed to change the world together. | 我们说好要一起改变这个世界 |
[34:45] | Remember, Kevin? | 记得吗 凯文 |
[34:46] | Hey, Paul. Paul. Where’s Paul? | 保罗 保罗 保罗在哪里 |
[34:49] | Could you just, please… | 请你退… |
[34:50] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:51] | Just-just back up, okay? | 退后 好吗 |
[34:52] | Kevin, I want you to listen to Paul. | 凯文 听听保罗的话 |
[34:56] | Your parents pay for college? | 你父母供你上大学吗 |
[34:58] | No, they, uh… they didn’t go to college. | 不 他们…他们没上过大学 |
[35:01] | They wanted to help, but they can’t. | 他们想帮忙 但是没这个能力 |
[35:04] | Kevin, finish what we started. | 凯文 完成我们的计划 |
[35:06] | Get people to rise up. | 发动起义 |
[35:09] | You can change the world. | 你可以改变世界 |
[35:11] | Yeah, man, but, uh, | 对 但是 |
[35:12] | you know, there-there’s a bunch of students in here. | 这边有很多孩子 |
[35:15] | Yes. | 没错 |
[35:16] | Studying to control the rest of us with their money! | 他们在学怎么用金钱来操控我们 |
[35:20] | Now, | 现在 |
[35:22] | let go of the clamp, Kevin. | 把夹钳放下 凯文 |
[35:24] | Be a hero. | 当个英雄 |
[35:25] | Professor! I’m gonna need you to put that phone down. | 教授 请你把电话放下 |
[35:29] | Don’t do it, Kevin. Don’t… | 不要放下 凯文 不要… |
[35:31] | Hey, shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[35:32] | You shut up and back up! | 你给我闭嘴 退后 |
[35:34] | Right now! All right?! | 立刻 听见了吗 |
[35:36] | I am trying to think! Can you let me think? | 我要想想 你能让我好好想想吗 |
[35:38] | – Do it. Do it for a better world. – Come on down. | -动手 为了更好的世界 -下来 |
[35:42] | Come on down. You’ll be brought in nice and peacefully. | 下来 我们轻手轻脚地把你带回去 |
[35:46] | Your word means nothing to me. | 你的话对我毫无意义 |
[35:49] | I’m all talked out. | 我已经都说完了 |
[35:57] | No, you don’t get the easy way out. | 不 你别想就这么轻易解脱 |
[36:01] | Hondo, the threat’s been neutralized. | 洪都 威胁已解除 |
[36:04] | Professor. | 教授 |
[36:09] | Professor? | 教授 |
[36:11] | He was never there, Kevin. | 他从来就没理解过你 凯文 |
[36:13] | Not really. | 他不理解你 |
[36:15] | I know that’s hard for you to hear. | 我知道这么说你很不好受 |
[36:19] | No. No, you don’t know me at all, man. | 不 不 你一点都不了解我 |
[36:27] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[36:29] | I know no one in that office building died today. | 我知道今天那栋办公楼里没有死人 |
[36:34] | Because you called in a bomb threat. | 因为你报警说有炸弹威胁 |
[36:37] | Kevin, you saved lives– you didn’t take ’em. | 凯文 你救了人 你不杀人 |
[36:40] | Yeah, ’cause, you know, I just… | 对 因为…我… |
[36:44] | You know, I just… I just want to matter. | 我只是…我只是想做些什么 |
[36:48] | I just want things to get better. | 让世界变得更好 |
[36:49] | I mean, that-that’s why we built this thing. | 所以我们才造了这个 |
[36:51] | Adam, he found the instructions online, | 亚当 他在网上找了制作方法 |
[36:54] | and I helped him because I wanted to make things better. | 我帮了他 因为我想让一切好起来 |
[36:59] | I-Isn’t it better | 为信仰而死 |
[37:02] | to die for something than to ignore reality? | 而不是选择忽略现实的丑恶 是不是更好 |
[37:05] | No. No, Kevin. | 不 不 凯文 |
[37:09] | It’s better to live for something. | 人应该为信仰而活 |
[37:14] | You got humanity in you. I can see it. | 你内心仍存人性 我可以看到 |
[37:19] | And I know you see the humanity in these kids. | 我还知道你看到了这些孩子们的人性 |
[37:28] | Look at ’em. | 看看他们 |
[37:31] | Look at ’em. | 看看他们 |
[37:38] | Nobody has to die today. | 今天没有人需要死在这里 |
[37:42] | That’s not who you are. | 这不是真正的你 |
[37:45] | That’s not who you are, Kevin. | 这不是你的本性 凯文 |
[37:48] | Come on, now. | 来 |
[37:51] | Just hand that over to me. | 把装置交给我 |
[37:54] | Move that clamp over to me nice and slow. | 慢慢地把夹钳递给我 |
[37:59] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[38:01] | Slow. | 慢慢地 |
[38:14] | I’m-I’m so sorry. | 我…我很抱歉 |
[38:15] | I’m-I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[38:16] | – I’m so sorry. I’m… – Everybody out! | -我很抱歉 我… -所有人出去 |
[38:18] | Get out. Move. Go outside! | 出去 走 出去 |
[38:19] | Let’s go! Outside! | 走 出去 |
[38:23] | Send in the bomb techs. | 让爆炸物技术员进来 |
[38:24] | – Send ’em in! – All right! | -派人进去 -收到 |
[38:26] | Go! Go! | 快 快点 |
[39:18] | Good. Double punch left. | 很好 左边击拳两次 |
[39:20] | Good. | 很好 |
[39:31] | Yo, Hondo. Want to get in on a workout? | 洪都 要不要来练一把 |
[39:34] | – Nah, rain check, Luca. – Aw, come on. | -不了 下次吧 卢卡 -别这样 |
[39:36] | – Adrenaline’s pumping! – Nah, nah, nah. I’m beat. | -肾上腺素正狂飙 -不了 我很累了 |
[39:39] | Go easy on him, Chris. | 对他下手轻点 克里斯 |
[39:41] | No chance. | 没门 |
[39:42] | Let’s go! | 开练吧 |
[39:43] | Double. | 两次 |
[39:45] | – Hey, Street. – Hi, boss. | -斯特里特 -头儿 |
[39:47] | Actually, come here for a second. | 过来一下 |
[39:49] | – I want to talk to you. – What’s up? | -我想跟你说几句话 -怎么了 |
[39:53] | I been thinking a lot about Buck, | 巴克的事我想了很多 |
[39:55] | what happened to him. | 关于他的遭遇 |
[39:56] | Yeah, you think we should take him for a beer or something? | 你觉得我们应该约他出来喝个啤酒还是怎么 |
[39:59] | – I can call him. – No. No, no, no. I think it’s better for us | -我打给他 -不不不 我觉得我们最好 |
[40:02] | and better for him if we just give him some space for a while. | 也为了他好 我们先给他一点空间 |
[40:07] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:09] | Your call. | 你说了算 |
[40:12] | Street, uh… | 斯特里特 |
[40:16] | don’t you ever forget who your locker once belonged to, | 永远不要忘记你的柜子原先属于谁 |
[40:20] | the reason that you are SWAT | 不要忘记你能加入特警队的原因 |
[40:21] | and whose legacy you carry. | 还有你背负了谁的传承 |
[40:27] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[40:30] | Night, boss. | 晚安 头儿 |
[40:31] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[40:32] | Night, guys. | 晚安 大家 |
[41:02] | Everything okay? | 你没事吧 |
[41:05] | I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to scare you. | 抱歉 我不想吓你的 |
[41:21] | I was just coming by to check on next week’s schedule, but, um… | 我只是过来确认下周的工作安排 不过 |
[41:25] | unless you got something on your mind… | 要是你有什么烦心事… |
[41:27] | No. Just, um… | 没有 只是… |
[41:31] | I never realized it before. | 我以前从没意识到 |
[41:34] | It’s tough to be a cop. | 当警察很不容易 |
[41:36] | But sometimes it’s tougher to… | 但更不容易的是… |
[41:39] | Tougher to what? | 更不容易的是什么 |
[41:44] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[41:53] | Have a good night. | 晚安 |
[41:58] | You, too. | 你也是 |