时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | Where are those breakfast bars? | 早餐棒呢 |
[00:18] | Uh, the kind with sugar, or the kind without sugar? | 有糖的那种 还是无糖的那种 |
[00:21] | I thought neither of them had sugar. | 无论哪一种都不应该含糖 |
[00:22] | One kind has sugar, but it’s organic pure cane sugar, so… | 有一种含糖 但是是有机纯蔗糖 |
[00:25] | Is that even better for you? | 这个会不会好一点 |
[00:36] | – So… where are they? – Uh, which kind? | -那在哪儿呢 -哪一种 |
[00:40] | – Swat! – SWAT! Get on the ground now! | -特警队 -特警队 跪下 |
[00:41] | – Move! – LAPD! | -走 -洛杉矶警察 |
[00:42] | – LAPD! Get down! – This is a mistake! Promise. | -洛杉矶警察 -这一定是误会 |
[00:46] | – You have the wrong house! – On the ground! | -你们找错人了 -跪下 |
[00:48] | This is a mistake! | 这是个误会 |
[00:49] | Put your hands together. Get down! | 把手放一起 跪下 |
[00:52] | – Get over here. – On the ground. | -过去 -跪下 |
[00:53] | Get down and shut up! | 跪下 闭嘴 |
[00:57] | Go upstairs and get the stuff. | 去楼上拿东西 |
[00:59] | Go! | 快 |
[01:04] | Why-why are the police stealing from us? | 为什么警察在偷我们的东西 |
[01:06] | Because they’re not the police. | 因为他们都不是警察 |
[01:12] | You– what’s your name? | 你 叫什么名字 |
[01:15] | – What’s your name?! – Desiree. Desiree. | -叫什么名字 -德西蕾 德西蕾 |
[01:16] | Desiree, give me the alarm code, | 德西蕾 告诉我报警信号码 |
[01:19] | – or we kill your dad. – It-It’s six, | -否则就杀了你爸 -是6 |
[01:21] | – seven, one, eight. – Desiree, is that the right code? | -718 -德西蕾 那是正确的吗 |
[01:23] | – Yes. – Is that the right code?! | -是的 -是正确的吗 |
[01:25] | Do I need to kill your dad to show you I’m serious? | 要不要杀了你爸来证明下我是来真的 |
[01:26] | – No, please. Please, please don’t. – It’s the right code! | -不要 求你了 -是真的 |
[01:28] | It’s the right code! | 是真的 |
[01:35] | Thanks, Desiree. You did the right thing. | 谢谢 德西蕾 你做了件正确的事 |
[01:40] | You know what? You seem like an interesting girl. | 你看起来挺有趣的 |
[01:43] | – Let’s you and I… – No. No. No, no, no. | -我们俩… -不 不 |
[01:44] | – …go have a talk, huh? – No, no, no, no, no, no! | -来谈一谈 -不 不 |
[01:46] | Get off! No! Just tell us what you want! | 放手 直接告诉我们你们想要什么吧 |
[01:49] | – No! Don’t take her! Don’t take her! – Please! | -不 别带走她 -求你了 |
[01:50] | Just tell us what you want! | 直接告诉我们你们想要什么 |
[01:52] | Help me! Help me! | 救命 |
[01:55] | Please! | 求你了 |
[02:04] | Hey, it’s probably just another false alarm. | 可能只是假报警 |
[02:07] | Uh, sorry to bother you. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[02:08] | We got a noise complaint about… | 我们收到了噪音投诉 |
[02:28] | House belongs to Donovan and Trisha Watson. | 房子属于多诺万和特丽莎·沃森 |
[02:30] | One child– 17-year-old girl. | 他们有一个17岁的女儿 |
[02:32] | Looks like a home invasion. | 看起来像是入室抢劫 |
[02:33] | Unis got the house surrounded. | 尤尼斯包围了房子 |
[02:35] | The bad guys might still be inside, | 坏人可能还在里面 |
[02:36] | or they might have taken off on foot | 或者他们在射伤警卫之后 |
[02:37] | after shooting the security guard. | 步行逃跑了 |
[02:38] | Either way, we have to assume they’re all still inside. | 无论如何 我们都要假设他们还在里面 |
[02:40] | Be ready for anything. | 准确应对一切 |
[02:42] | You awake, Street? | 你醒着呢吗 斯特里特 |
[02:44] | Shoot anything that moves. Got it. | 射杀一切会移动的目标 知道了 |
[02:49] | Be ready for anything. | 准备应对一切 |
[03:19] | Metro SWAT! | 特警队 |
[03:21] | Lapd! | 洛杉矶警察 |
[03:22] | Metro SWAT! | 特警队 |
[03:24] | Kitchen clear. | 厨房安全 |
[03:29] | Go. | 走 |
[03:32] | Dining room clear. | 餐厅安全 |
[03:34] | – Luca clear. – Chris out. | -卢卡这边安全 -克里斯出来了 |
[03:36] | Tan out. | 谭出来了 |
[03:53] | No! | 不 |
[03:56] | Leave my family alone! | 别伤害我的家人 |
[03:58] | Street? | 斯特里特 |
[04:04] | I got him. | 我抓到他了 |
[04:08] | Police! Put down the weapon! | 警察 放下武器 |
[04:10] | Put down the weapon now. | 放下武器 |
[04:12] | How do I know you’re really the police?! | 我怎么知道你们是不是真的警察 |
[04:13] | Ma’am, we are the police. We’re Metro SWAT. | 女士 我们是警察 特警队的 |
[04:15] | Just put down the knife and step away from the girl. | 放下刀子 远离那个女孩 |
[04:22] | Mom, it’s okay. It’s not them. | 妈妈 没事了 不是他们 |
[05:22] | They kept yelling “Police” And “SWAT.” | 他们一直大喊着”警察””特警队” |
[05:25] | Why wouldn’t we believe them? | 我们为什么不相信他们 |
[05:27] | We’re working with Robbery- Homicide to track ’em down. | 我们正在跟抢劫凶杀组追查他们的下落 |
[05:28] | Now, any details, no matter how small, can help us find them. | 无论多小的细节都可以帮我们找到他们 |
[05:31] | Well, I don’t know what to tell you, except that they were… | 我不知道该说什么好 他们… |
[05:33] | they were dressed like you guys, except their faces were covered. | 他们穿着跟你们一样 除了脸是被蒙住的 |
[05:36] | Well, what about race? | 那种族呢 |
[05:37] | Or height or accents? | 或者身高 口音什么的 |
[05:39] | Um, you know, it was all a blur, really. | 当时真的就是一团混乱 |
[05:41] | Maybe your daughter got a better look? | 也许你女儿看清楚了呢 |
[05:43] | No, she saw even less than we did. | 不 她比我们看到的还少 |
[05:52] | You said you were zip-tied? | 你说你被绑起来了 |
[05:53] | Yes. You saw them. They were right over there. | 是的 你可以去看 绳子还在那呢 |
[05:55] | But then they cut you free? Um… | 但后来他们又给你松绑了 |
[05:57] | Desiree set us free. | 是德西蕾干的 |
[05:59] | So they cut her loose? | 所以他们松绑了她 |
[06:00] | She slipped out of them. She’s small. | 她挣脱的 她身形小 |
[06:03] | She slipped out of them? But they were cut. | 挣脱吗 但是绳子是被割断的 |
[06:07] | Then she must have cut them. | 那肯定是她割的 |
[06:09] | And why were her zip ties in another room? | 为什么她被绑在另一间房 |
[06:11] | Okay, this was all very terrifying. | 这一切都很可怕 |
[06:15] | How much longer will the officers be here? | 警官还要多久才来 |
[06:20] | A few hours, ma’am. | 个把小时吧 女士 |
[06:26] | Wait. | 等等 |
[06:29] | You’re staying, right? | 你会留下来的 对吗 |
[06:33] | EMTs are getting packed up | 医疗小组正在收拾 |
[06:34] | if any of you want to change your mind about getting checked out. | 如果你们改变主意想要检查一下 |
[06:36] | No. We’re fine. | 不 我们没事 |
[06:50] | Something happened in there. | 一定有事发生 |
[06:51] | They don’t want us to know about it. | 他们不想让我们知道 |
[06:52] | You thinking sexual assault? | 你觉得是性侵吗 |
[06:54] | I really hope not. Sure feels that way. | 我真希望不是 但感觉是的 |
[06:56] | In which case she needs to be convinced to get medical attention. | 无论如何 我们需要说服她接受治疗 |
[06:58] | Get a counselor up here? | 派个顾问过来吗 |
[07:00] | When that girl saw Chris, she knew we were the good guys. | 那个女孩看到克里斯后 她便知道我们是好人 |
[07:02] | Hey, there’s already a connection there. | 这便是个切入点 |
[07:04] | I’ll talk to her. | 我去跟她谈谈 |
[07:06] | High-end jewelry like that’s gonna be tough to unload. | 那么高级的珠宝很难出手的吧 |
[07:09] | You sound like you have an idea. | 听起来你有主意了 |
[07:10] | I got some buddies who buy this kind of merchandise. | 我有个朋友就是干这个的 |
[07:13] | You’re buddies with jewelry fencers? | 你跟珠宝倒卖商是朋友吗 |
[07:15] | Not exactly fencers. | 也不完全是买卖赃物的 |
[07:16] | Let’s just say they work in the gray area. | 他们就是打打擦边球的 |
[07:18] | All right, the less I know, the better. Go. | 我还是不要知道的好 去吧 |
[07:20] | Don’t make me regret it. | 别让我后悔 |
[07:24] | What if he had come at us with a gun instead of a golf club? | 如果他刚出来的时候拿的是枪会怎么样 |
[07:27] | I was thinking the same thing. | 我也在想这个问题 |
[07:29] | The last thing we need is citizens taking shots at us | 我们最不希望的就是市民对我们开枪 |
[07:31] | because they think we’re the bad guys. | 因为他们以为我们是坏人 |
[07:33] | Somebody’s gonna get killed. | 会有人丧命的 |
[07:34] | We should check with the SWAT uniform vendors. | 我们应该查一下特警队的制服供应商 |
[07:36] | There’s only a couple in L.A. | 洛杉矶只有几家 |
[07:37] | How are the victims? | 受害者情况如何 |
[07:39] | It’s hard to say. They’re lying to us. | 难说 他们对我们撒谎 |
[07:42] | Like they don’t want us to catch whoever did this. | 就像他们不希望我们抓到真凶一样 |
[07:43] | – Insurance scam? – Donovan and Trisha Watson. | -保险诈骗 -多诺万和特丽莎·沃森 |
[07:46] | They both have their own businesses. | 他们都有自己的生意 |
[07:48] | Maybe one of them got caught up with the wrong kind of people. | 或许其中一个被不法分子盯上了 |
[07:50] | We’ll look into their financial situation. | 我们会调查他们的财政状况的 |
[07:52] | Chief wants to be updated on this one, | 头儿希望我们随时汇报这个案子的进展 |
[07:53] | so when you know something, let me know | 你们有什么发现 请告诉我 |
[07:55] | so I can tell him. | 我再转告给他 |
[07:56] | I’ll check with Robbery-Homicide. They inside? | 我去看看抢劫凶杀组那边 他们在里面吗 |
[08:00] | Big boss getting his hands dirty? | 大老板也要埋头苦干了吗 |
[08:02] | Look around, Deac. It’s Brentwood. | 看看周围 迪肯 这里是布伦特伍德 |
[08:04] | You two have that protection detail today. | 今天你们俩去那个全方位保护的任务 |
[08:06] | Yeah, I was hoping we could, uh, stay on this. | 不是吧 我希望我们能负责这个案子 |
[08:09] | You know, maybe one of Mumford’s guys could take it | 或许曼福特的手下能接 |
[08:10] | Yeah, I second that. | 我表示怀疑 |
[08:11] | They’ve got Homeland Security drills | 他们到这周末都要参加 |
[08:12] | through the end of the week. | 国安部的演习 |
[08:14] | I’m sorry, guys. This comes from the top. | 抱歉了 这是上面的意思 |
[08:18] | We’ll make do. | 交给我们吧 |
[08:20] | Hey, Hondo. | 洪都 |
[08:22] | Lady here runs a private security firm | 那边那位女士是负责在这片街区巡逻的 |
[08:23] | that patrols the neighborhood. | 私人安保公司的 |
[08:24] | They notice anything out of the ordinary recently? | 他们最近发现什么异常没 |
[08:26] | Nothing big, but she said there’s a couple in the neighborhood | 没什么大事 但她说社区里一对夫妇 |
[08:29] | Jake and Tiffany Kemp– | 杰克和蒂芙尼·坎普 |
[08:30] | asked her just last week if she offers a premium service. | 就在上周问她能不能提供高级服务 |
[08:33] | 24/7 security against home invasions. | 全天保护他们家不被非法闯入 |
[08:37] | You get the Kemps’ address? | 有坎普家的地址吗 |
[08:41] | I read an article. | 我看过一篇报道 |
[08:42] | Said these kinds of things were on the rise, | 说这种犯罪事件数量上升 |
[08:44] | so I looked into upgrading our security. That’s all. | 所以我想升级下我们的保卫措施 仅此而已 |
[08:47] | Oh, just in time, huh? | 正凑巧 |
[08:48] | They said they don’t offer the services I asked for, | 他们说他们不提供我要求的服务 |
[08:50] | but I found someone who did. | 但有别人愿意做 |
[08:52] | We noticed. | 我们发现了 |
[08:52] | Two armed men outside of your house 24/7. | 两名持有武器的人在你房外全天待命 |
[08:56] | It’s a little overkill, don’t you think? | 有点过火了 你不觉得吗 |
[08:57] | Apparently not, given what you say happened down the street. | 当然不会 考虑到你说我们街那头发生的事 |
[09:00] | You hire protection for home invasions, and then, | 你雇了人保护你的房子不被非法闯入 |
[09:02] | a week later, you have a home invasion in your neighborhood. | 一周后 你邻居就遭遇了非法闯入 |
[09:04] | Something must have spooked you. | 肯定有什么事吓到你了 |
[09:06] | Suspicious people driving by, a threat of some kind? | 疑心重的人通常是因为受到了某种威胁 |
[09:11] | Like I said, I read an article. | 就像我说的 我看了一篇报道 |
[09:13] | An article. | 一篇报道 |
[09:15] | Right, yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:15] | I wish I could help, but I’m late for work. | 我很想帮上你们 但我上班要迟到了 |
[09:18] | Did something happen to your door back there? | 你那边那扇门怎么了 |
[09:20] | We’re doing some remodeling. | 我们在想改造一下 |
[09:21] | These people seem to have a thing for high-end jewelry. | 这些人似乎对高级珠宝很感兴趣 |
[09:23] | Would you happen to have something like that in your home? | 你家会不会正好有这些东西 |
[09:25] | Nothing worth taking. Hey, look, I-I… | 没什么值得拿的 听着 我 |
[09:27] | I know you guys are just doing your job, | 我知道你们只是尽你们的职责 |
[09:29] | and I don’t want this to come off as rude, | 我也无意冒犯 |
[09:32] | but all I did was read an article | 但我只是看了一篇报道 |
[09:33] | and hire security to help my family. That’s not a crime. | 就雇了保安帮助我的家人 这不犯法 |
[09:39] | The same thing happened here as at the other house. | 这个家庭也遭遇过同样的事情 |
[09:42] | Doesn’t make sense. | 这说不通 |
[09:43] | Somebody kicks in the door and ties up my family, | 有人闯进家门把我的家人五花大绑 |
[09:45] | I’m begging the police to look into it. | 我会求着警察调查这个案子 |
[09:47] | The Kemps’ daughter looked about the same age as Desiree Watson. | 坎普家的女儿看起来和德西蕾·沃森一般大 |
[09:50] | They might know each other, even if the parents don’t. | 就算父母不熟 她们也可能相互认识 |
[09:54] | Chris, I got something for you. | 克里斯 我有发现 |
[09:56] | Okay. Yeah. | 好的 |
[09:59] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[10:04] | – They find them? – Not yet. | -找到他们了吗 -还没有 |
[10:06] | Do you know the Kemps? | 你认识坎普家的人吗 |
[10:08] | They live a few streets over on Langham. | 他们住在几条街外的朗庭街 |
[10:10] | No. | 不认识 |
[10:12] | They get robbed, too? | 他们也被抢劫了吗 |
[10:14] | We’re not sure yet. | 我们还不确定 |
[10:15] | They have a daughter. | 他们有个女儿 |
[10:16] | Laura, your age. | 劳拉 和你一样大 |
[10:19] | Do you know her? | 认识吗 |
[10:25] | No. | 不认识 |
[10:26] | What? | 怎么了 |
[10:29] | It’s… nothing. It’s just… | 没什么 只是 |
[10:35] | this kind of thing shouldn’t happen to anyone. | 我觉得谁也不应该经历这样的事 |
[10:38] | No. It shouldn’t. | 对 不应该 |
[10:53] | Whoa! Way to go, way to go! | 加油 加油 |
[11:01] | So, which one’s our guy? | 我们要保护的是谁 |
[11:03] | You don’t know who Bobby Strock is? | 你不知道波比·斯特洛克是谁吗 |
[11:06] | You don’t follow hockey? | 你不看冰球 |
[11:07] | – No, I never got into it. – “Never got into it”? | -不 我一向不喜欢 -“一向不喜欢” |
[11:10] | How have we never had this conversation? | 我们怎么从来没聊过这个 |
[11:11] | Look, I know it’s your thing, but I don’t want people | 听着 我知道你喜欢 但我不想 |
[11:13] | trying to force me to like stuff I’m not interested in. | 有人逼我喜欢我不感兴趣的东西 |
[11:16] | But you get why people want to kill this guy, right? | 但你知道为什么大家想杀了这个人吧 |
[11:18] | Yeah, he injured one of our players last month. | 知道 他上个月把一个球员搞伤了 |
[11:20] | – You might have mentioned it once or twice. – Yeah. | -你可能说过几次 -是 |
[11:22] | Justin Montgomery. Justin Montgomery– | 贾斯廷·蒙哥马利 贾斯廷·蒙哥马利 |
[11:24] | he knocked him out for the season, on a dirty hit. | 他用阴招把他踢出了这一赛季 |
[11:26] | It could cost us the playoffs. | 我们会输掉季后赛 |
[11:31] | Officers Kay and Luca? | 凯警官 卢卡警官 |
[11:32] | – Yes. – Hey. Brian Mobley. | -是 -你好 我是布莱恩·莫布里 |
[11:34] | Bobby’s agent. Good to meet you. | 波比的经纪人 很高兴认识你们 |
[11:35] | Thank you so much for helping us out. | 非常感谢你们的帮助 |
[11:37] | Well, V.I.P. Protection’s one of our main responsibilities. | 保护特别贵宾是我们的主要职责之一 |
[11:40] | We saw the letters he’s receiving, I mean, memes online | 我们看见了他收到的信件 就是网上的表情 |
[11:43] | – burning him in effigy. – Imagine that. | -在诋毁他的形象 -可以想象 |
[11:46] | Oh, let me guess– hometown fan? – | 我来猜猜 你是主场球迷 |
[11:48] | No, I’m just a fan of clean hockey. | 不 我只是喜欢不使阴招的冰球 |
[11:49] | Hey, maybe it was an accident. | 或许是个意外 |
[11:51] | Full-speed, blindside elbow to the head? | 全速前进 趁其不备肘击头部 |
[11:52] | You watch it in slow motion and tell me that’s an accident. | 你去看看慢动作回放再说是个意外 |
[11:54] | Well, it’s a rough game– | 比赛很激烈 |
[11:55] | injuries happen sometimes. Hey, Bobby. | 有时难免会有意外 波比 |
[12:00] | LAPD SWAT– awesome! | 洛杉矶警察反恐特警队 帅 |
[12:01] | Luca. | 卢卡 |
[12:02] | – Hey, guys. – Deacon. | -你们好 -迪肯 |
[12:04] | Sergeant. What are you, 20-David? | 警司 你是20D吗 |
[12:06] | Uh, 30-David, actually. | 其实是30D |
[12:08] | Dude, it’s an honor. | 伙计 这很光荣 |
[12:09] | You must have some massive stories. | 你肯定有什么光辉事迹 |
[12:11] | You seem to know a thing or two about SWAT. | 你似乎对反恐特警队有点了解 |
[12:13] | Oh, yeah. If I’d have known I’d get to hang out with you guys | 是啊 如果我早知道我就会和你们一起了 |
[12:15] | I would’ve tried making enemies a long time ago. | 我可能很早就树敌了 |
[12:17] | These are serious threats, Bobby. | 这都是些真正的威胁 波比 |
[12:19] | From a bunch of serious losers. | 来自一群真正的失败者 |
[12:21] | Can’t wait to hear some badass takedown stories. | 等不及想听听抓坏蛋的故事了 |
[12:25] | My cell’s on here. | 这上面有我的电话 |
[12:27] | Call me if you need me. | 如有需要 打电话给我 |
[12:29] | Off the record… | 咱们私下里说说 |
[12:31] | he’s a little off. | 他有点不在状态 |
[12:33] | Even for a hockey player. | 即便是一个曲棍球运动员 |
[12:42] | I promise you, Ms. Webb, | 我向您保证 韦伯小姐 |
[12:43] | we are leaving no stone unturned. | 我们正想尽办法 |
[12:45] | That’s why I brought you here, Lacy. | 这就是我为什么带你来 莱西 |
[12:47] | SWAT is LAPD’s best and brightest, | 反恐特警队是洛城警局最棒最聪明的 |
[12:49] | and they’re all over this. | 他们就是负责这个的 |
[12:51] | And we always welcome a visit from a member of the city council. | 我们总是欢迎市议会成员的到来 |
[12:54] | Then, SWAT should be the ones protecting the neighborhood. | 那么反恐特警队应该保护社区 |
[12:56] | LAPD already has metro crime suppression platoons | 洛城警局已经派当地犯罪抑制队 |
[12:59] | assigned to your area. | 前往你的管辖区了 |
[13:00] | If SWAT is the best, I want SWAT officers doing the patrols, | 如果反恐特警队是最棒的 我要他们巡逻 |
[13:04] | every day until we find these people. | 在找到那些人之前 每天都来 |
[13:07] | LAPD’s already using more resources | 洛城警局在今天的入室抢劫案上 |
[13:09] | on today’s home invasion than on a double murder | 动用的资源已经比昨晚南部 |
[13:11] | last night in South L.A. | 发生的双尸案要多 |
[13:14] | Having money doesn’t buy you special treatment from the police– | 有钱不代表你可以在警局享受优待 |
[13:17] | not from SWAT. | 在特警队这里不行 |
[13:18] | Well, I’m sure that’s not what Lacy… | 我认为莱西不是要 |
[13:19] | I’m not looking for special treatment, Captain Cortez. | 我不是在要求优待 科尔特斯队长 |
[13:22] | I’m looking for the exact treatment | 我要求和所有地方 |
[13:24] | that you should be providing everywhere. | 同等待遇 这是你该做到的 |
[13:26] | It’s not my fault if you’re providing substandard treatment | 你们没有给洛城南部提供符合标准的待遇 |
[13:29] | to South L.A. | 这又不是我的错 |
[13:30] | But that doesn’t mean we have to accept it in our neighborhood. | 但这不代表我们社区要接受 |
[13:33] | Treat everybody better. | 对所有人都好一点 |
[13:37] | Well, we’ve made our request. | 我们说出了要求 |
[13:39] | Now let’s let Jessica get back to work, | 现在让杰西卡回去工作 |
[13:41] | and I’ll follow up later. | 我会随后跟进 |
[13:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:52] | You sold the guy four of these SWAT outfits? | 你卖给这人四套反恐特警队装备 |
[13:54] | Guy bought four complete sets– boots, helmets, | 他买了四套完整的装备 靴子 头盔 |
[13:56] | uh, the whole kit and caboodle. | 所有的一切装备 |
[13:58] | Look a lot like the real thing. | 看着非常逼真 |
[13:59] | We pride ourselves on | 我们很自豪 |
[14:00] | the authenticity of our police and military uniforms. | 警察和军队服装我们可以做的很真实 |
[14:03] | And of course, you check customer I.D.S, | 当然了 你查了顾客的身份 |
[14:05] | keep all the necessary records. | 保留了一切需要的记录 |
[14:07] | Well, I mean, things move fast. | 事态变化很快 |
[14:09] | If someone wants to buy a police uniform, | 如果有人想买警察装备 |
[14:11] | they’d have to show you a letter from the department | 他们必须出示部门的信件 |
[14:13] | saying it’s okay. | 表示没问题 |
[14:13] | If they have a department insignia on the uniforms, yeah, | 如果他们制服上有徽章 是的 |
[14:16] | but these don’t say “LAPD,” They just say “Police.” | 但这些人不说洛城警局 他们说警察 |
[14:19] | Well, congratulations | 恭喜你 |
[14:19] | on following the absolute minimum letter of the law, Felix. | 遵守了极为精简的法律条文 菲利克斯 |
[14:22] | We make every effort to ensure our customers need the uniforms | 我们非常努力地确保顾客将装备 |
[14:25] | for legitimate purposes. | 用于合法目的 |
[14:26] | The guy you sold these to | 你卖给的人 |
[14:28] | used them to terrorize people in their homes. | 用它们到别人家里去恐吓他们 |
[14:30] | I don’t want to hear about your “Every effort.” | 我不想听你说非常努力 |
[14:32] | Right now I want to hear every detail | 现在我想听到你记得的所有关于 |
[14:34] | you remember about the guy who bought ’em. | 买这些东西的人的细节 |
[14:35] | He said he was making a Web series. | 他说他在做一个网络系列视频 |
[14:38] | I-It’s L.A. Everyone’s doing that. | 这是洛杉矶 每个人都在做 |
[14:40] | Can you at least describe him? | 你最起码能不能描述一下他 |
[14:42] | Uh, he looked, uh… | 他看起来 |
[14:45] | like the type of guy who makes a Web series. | 就像那种做网络系列视频的人 |
[14:47] | One of my fences has some guys in his store right now | 我那个倒卖朋友的店里来了一些人 |
[14:49] | trying to get some high-end stuff appraised. | 想要给一些高端的东西估价 |
[14:51] | On the west side? | 在西边 |
[14:52] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[14:53] | Said he’s gonna stall ’em. | 他说他会拖住他们 |
[14:55] | – How? – Didn’t say. | -怎么拖 -没说 |
[14:56] | G-Good luck. | 祝好运 |
[15:02] | You guys can’t leave! | 你们不能走 |
[15:05] | That’s my guy, the one with the shotgun. | 拿着猎枪的是我的人 |
[15:34] | Street, take care of your boy! | 斯特里特 管好你的人 |
[15:36] | Will, Will, Will! | 威尔 威尔 威尔 |
[15:37] | Put the gun down! | 把枪放下 |
[15:46] | Tan! | 谭 |
[16:03] | This is 20-David in pursuit of suspect. | 20D队正在追捕嫌犯 |
[16:06] | Westbound in east/west alley | 东西向的小巷中向西行 |
[16:08] | off Santa Monica and Kelton. | 通往圣莫妮卡和凯尔顿 |
[16:10] | Three other suspects headed east and north through same. | 另外三名嫌犯通过相同路分别向东和向北 |
[16:14] | We need an airship. | 我们需要空中支援 |
[16:17] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[16:23] | Gun! | 有枪 |
[16:35] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[16:44] | Go. Hands on. | 上 举起手来 |
[16:45] | Go. Go. | 上 上 |
[16:53] | Looks like the stuff stolen from the Watsons this morning. | 看着像今早从沃森家偷出来的 |
[16:55] | Airship’s late responding. | 空中支援没有回应 |
[16:56] | Nobody’s got eyes on the other suspects. | 没有人看见其他嫌犯 |
[16:57] | Well, at least we got one of them. | 起码我们抓到一个 |
[17:04] | You gave it a good shot, though! | 虽然你努力了 |
[17:06] | You’re lucky it was them that got you instead of me! | 但你该庆幸是他们逮到你 不是我 |
[17:10] | Guys think ’cause I don’t wear a suit | 这些家伙看我没穿得西装革履的 |
[17:12] | that I’m some kind of fence– I’m just new kind of legit. | 就以为我是买卖赃物的 我这也是合法的 |
[17:14] | Hey, chill out. Bring it down. | 好了冷静 平复下来 |
[17:16] | This new kind of legit | 你这店周围 |
[17:17] | involve functioning security cameras? | 有装功能性安全摄像头吗 |
[17:18] | Yeah, sure, but I outsource, you know, | 有啊 但我外包了 |
[17:20] | so the footage goes on the cloud. | 所以录像都在云端 |
[17:22] | I mean, I could get it in an hour, probably. | 我是说我大概一小时内能得到数据 |
[17:24] | – You said these four have been here before? – Last week. | -你说这四人之前来过 -上周 |
[17:26] | I bought some nice pieces off them, real nice. | 我从他们那里买了些好家伙 绝对好货 |
[17:29] | Nothing on any theft reports– I checked. | 都不是偷窃报告上的东西 我查过了 |
[17:30] | – Because you’re not a fence. – Exactly. | -因为你不买卖赃物 -没错 |
[17:33] | They said they’d be back with more, too. | 他们还说会带更多的回来 |
[17:34] | – When? – Just before I pulled out the shot… | -什么时候 -在我拿出枪之前 |
[17:36] | No, no, when did they say they’d have more jewelry? | 不 他们说什么时候会有更多珠宝 |
[17:38] | Tomorrow. They said they’d be back tomorrow with more rocks. | 明天 他们说明天会带回更多珠宝 |
[17:42] | Sounds like they have another home invasion planned. | 听起来好像他们又计划了一个入室抢劫 |
[17:44] | Think they’d be dumb enough to do it again so soon? | 他们真那么蠢 这么快又来一次 |
[17:45] | They might be desperate enough– | 他们也许很绝望 |
[17:46] | we just scooped up their profits from this morning. | 我们刚挖走了今早他们的所有分红 |
[17:49] | That jewelry you bought off them last week, I’m gonna need that. | 你上周从他们那里买的珠宝 我需要它 |
[17:53] | All of it? | 所有吗 |
[17:55] | Can I get a receipt? | 我能有张收据吗 |
[18:08] | You know, um… | 知道吗 |
[18:09] | I’ve been doing this a while. | 我做这活儿有段时间了 |
[18:12] | The cop thing. | 做警察 |
[18:16] | And you start getting pretty good at figuring out | 所以当有人没对你全盘脱出的时候 |
[18:17] | when someone’s not telling you the whole story. | 你就会开始看得出来 |
[18:21] | I’m not lying to you, I promise. | 我没有在骗你 我保证 |
[18:29] | When I was 15… | 我十五岁的时候 |
[18:33] | …some guys grabbed me while I was going to the gas station | 去加油站买芝士泡芙 |
[18:35] | to get cheese puffs. | 结果被人抓走 |
[18:39] | And I love cheese puffs. | 我超喜欢芝士泡芙 |
[18:43] | They, uh… | 他们 |
[18:46] | they were the East Valley Pasas, | 他们是东谷帕萨斯的人 |
[18:47] | and they thought I was this other girl | 他们以为我是那个 |
[18:48] | who was dating the head of the Sirois Street Mafia. | 和西罗伊斯街黑帮头目约会的女孩 |
[18:53] | They had me tied up for hours… | 他们绑了我几个小时 |
[18:56] | …before they figured out I wasn’t her. | 然后才发现我不是她 |
[19:00] | Hours… | 几个小时 |
[19:03] | under their control. | 都在他们的控制之下 |
[19:07] | And, uh… | 然后 |
[19:08] | I was… really scared for a long time after that. | 在那之后 我害怕了很长一段时间 |
[19:14] | Scared to go to the store. | 害怕去商店 |
[19:17] | Scared about everything. | 害怕一切 |
[19:20] | And I was really mad at myself for not getting over it. | 我很气自己无法忘记这些 |
[19:24] | I just kept saying it. | 我只能不断地说 |
[19:26] | I just kept saying it in my head, | 只能不断地在脑海里对自己说 |
[19:27] | “Just-just-just get over it,” and I… | 快点忘却这件事吧 然后我… |
[19:30] | How did you? | 你怎么忘记的 |
[19:32] | I didn’t. | 我没忘记 |
[19:34] | But that’s when I figured out I didn’t have to get over it | 但就在那时 我发现如果我能坦然面对 |
[19:36] | if I could just look it in the face and-and then control it, | 然后控制它 而不是让它控制我 |
[19:40] | instead of letting it control me. | 我就不必忘记这件事 |
[19:49] | Desiree… | 德西蕾 |
[19:52] | those men this morning… | 今天早上的那些人 |
[19:55] | …did they hurt you? | 他们伤害你了吗 |
[19:58] | Did they touch you? | 他们碰了你吗 |
[20:00] | Rape me? | 强奸我吗 |
[20:03] | No. | 没有 |
[20:05] | They didn’t. | 他们没有 |
[20:07] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[20:15] | *Don’t call me all the time, it’s no way to behave* | *别总是打给我 这种表现可不行* |
[20:19] | *If you’re not gonna call me by my name* | *如果你不打算叫我的名字* |
[20:21] | *I can’t say that you’re mine* | *我就不能说你属于我* |
[20:23] | *But I’ve got so much to say* | *但我有这么多话要说* |
[20:26] | *You’re stubborn* | *你是个顽固分子* |
[20:28] | *Concentrate, I’m trying* | *专心致志 我在尽力* |
[20:30] | *I should have stayed away* | *我就该远离你* |
[20:34] | *Call me by my name* | *叫我的名字* |
[20:36] | *My name…* | *我的名字* |
[20:39] | What took you so long? | 怎么这么久才来 |
[20:43] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[20:44] | Packing up? We got another job. | 收拾东西吗 我们又有活要干了 |
[20:46] | You crazy, bro? | 你疯了吗 哥们 |
[20:47] | – They got T.C. – So we do it without him. | -警察已经抓了TC -所以我们要单干 |
[20:49] | The last two went perfect! | 最后两票干得很成功 |
[20:50] | This isn’t a can’t-miss thing anymore– you get that? | 这已经不是千载难逢的机会了 你明白吗 |
[20:53] | One more job. Okay? | 再干一票 好吗 |
[20:54] | We’re talking at least a hundred grand. | 这活至少有十几万呢 |
[20:57] | Buys enough product to expand into three different clubs. | 能买足够的货 扩充到三间不同的俱乐部 |
[21:00] | Gordon, you’re better than T.C. anyway. | 戈登 反正你比TC好 |
[21:01] | You can take his spot, and I’ll do my… | 你可以取代他的位置 我就做我的… |
[21:03] | Stop smoking your supply! | 别再吸自己的货了 |
[21:05] | This isn’t about expanding the business anymore. | 这已经不是扩充生意的问题了 |
[21:07] | This is about our pictures all over the news | 而是那个珠宝商的监控器拍到了我们 |
[21:09] | – from that jewelry guy’s camera. – We got to run, man. | -新闻里都是我们的照片 -我们要跑路了 |
[21:11] | So let’s at least get some more money to run with. | 那我们至少带更多钱再跑路吧 |
[21:15] | Nah, bro. I’m out. | 不 哥们 我不干了 |
[21:17] | Me, too. | 我也不干了 |
[21:18] | *Why we don’t do it like we…* | *我们何不这样呢* |
[21:21] | We’re doing this next job! | 我们要再干这一票 |
[21:23] | Together! | 一起干 |
[21:30] | *But if you’re not gonna call me by my name* | *但如果你不打算叫我的名字* |
[21:33] | *Don’t call me all the time* | *别总是打给我* |
[21:35] | *It’s no way to behave…* | *这种表现可不行* |
[21:41] | Okay, good practice, boys. | 练习得不错 小子们 |
[21:48] | Let me put in my teeth and we can grab some brews, | 等我把牙套摘下来 我们就可以去喝酒 |
[21:50] | talk SWAT. | 聊聊反恐特警队的事 |
[21:51] | no, the itinerary we have | 不 路线计划是 |
[21:53] | is that we’re taking you back to the hotel. | 我们要直接带你回酒店 |
[21:55] | Plans change. It’s not like I’m a prisoner. | 改变计划 我又不是囚犯 |
[21:57] | And with you guys watching my back, I’m safe anywhere, right? | 而且有你们做我的后盾 我在哪都安全吧 |
[22:00] | All right, let’s see what your agent has to say. | 好吧 我们看看你的经济人怎么说 |
[22:02] | Come on, guys. Grab one beer. | 别这样 两位 就喝一瓶 |
[22:04] | – I know a kick-ass bar near here. – Call. | -我知道这附近有个很棒的酒吧 -打吧 |
[22:07] | All right. | 好吧 |
[22:07] | 运动管理公司 布莱恩·莫布里 | |
[22:13] | Be right back. | 马上回来 |
[22:28] | You heard him. He wants a lawyer. | 你们听到了 他想找律师 |
[22:29] | We know if he had any connection to the victims? | 我们知不知道他是否和受害者有联系 |
[22:32] | Watson family’s never heard of any T.C. Fleming. | 沃森一家从来没听说过TC·弗菜明这个名字 |
[22:34] | Leads on the three friends? | 那三位朋友身上有线索吗 |
[22:35] | T.C.’s been busted a couple times for possession. | TC曾因藏毒罪被逮捕过几次 |
[22:38] | No known associates. | 没有已知的同伙 |
[22:39] | We got security footage on the other guys coming any minute. | 有关其他人的监控录像很快就会送来 |
[22:41] | We’re gonna run that by the families. | 我们要和几个家庭做比对 |
[22:44] | – “Families”? Plural? – Yeah. | -几个家庭 -对 |
[22:45] | Didn’t the Kemps ask you to leave ’em alone? | 肯普斯一家不是叫你别去打扰他们了吗 |
[22:47] | These punks are doing crimes dressed as SWAT. | 那些混混打扮成反恐特警队的样子来犯案 |
[22:49] | Every second they’re out there is another second | 他们逍遥法外多一分钟 |
[22:50] | the public second-guesses this uniform. | 公众就会质疑我们这个团队 |
[22:53] | – We go where the case takes us. – Well, of course. | -哪里有罪犯发生 我们就去哪 -当然 |
[22:55] | I mean, we want these guys found. | 我们也想找到这些人 |
[22:57] | But, you know, just handle with care. | 但是要小心处理 |
[22:59] | Just like it says on the label. | 就像标签上写的那样 |
[23:06] | I heard you pulled a copy | 我听说今天早些时候 |
[23:07] | of the department’s budget earlier today. | 你调出了一份局里的预算副本 |
[23:09] | Is that because of that woman | 是因为巴丽丝女议员 |
[23:10] | that Councilwoman Baliss brought in? | 带来的那个女人吗 |
[23:11] | I thought she was gonna push for special favors, | 我以为她会争取特殊帮助 |
[23:13] | – but she surprised me. – Yeah. | -但是却让我很惊讶 -嗯 |
[23:15] | Actually made me think. | 其实反倒让我深思 |
[23:16] | Regarding what? | 深思什么 |
[23:17] | Whether I’m part of the problem or the solution. | 无论我是不是问题或是解决方案的一部分 |
[23:20] | We’ve gotten so used to the way things are | 我们已经习惯了事情发展的方式 |
[23:22] | that we forget to ask if they have to be that way. | 都忘了去问事情是否必须这样发展 |
[23:25] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[23:26] | We should do better. By everyone. | 我们每个人都应该做得更好 |
[23:29] | Well, everyone I see here is busting their butts. | 我在这所看到的每一个人都在努力工作 |
[23:31] | We’ve got a team in Brentwood | 我们派了一个小队去布伦特伍德 |
[23:32] | and two officers protecting a hockey player | 由两名警官保护一位曲棍球球员 |
[23:35] | while two murders in South L.A. are still unsolved. | 而在洛杉矶南部却有两起谋杀案尚未结案 |
[23:38] | You know, when I first started, | 在我起初开始的时候 |
[23:39] | I was gonna change the world, too, Jessica, | 我也曾想要改变世界 杰西卡 |
[23:40] | but these situations, | 但是这些情况 |
[23:42] | they’re like political hot potatoes. | 他们就像政治上的烫手山芋 |
[23:44] | Just throw this woman a bone, | 给这个女人一点甜头 |
[23:46] | get this councilwoman off our backs. | 别让这个女议员再纠缠我们 |
[23:53] | We caught one of them, | 我们抓到了他们中的一个 |
[23:54] | which means we’re closing in. | 就代表我们快接近真相了 |
[23:55] | We’re gonna catch the other three. | 我们一定会抓住另外三个人 |
[23:57] | What then? | 然后呢 |
[23:58] | Then it’s over. | 然后就结束了 |
[24:10] | You’re still scared. | 你还是很害怕 |
[24:12] | Why? | 为什么 |
[24:14] | The guy you caught, | 你们抓到的那个家伙 |
[24:16] | if he had anything on him when you arrested him, | 如果在你们抓他时 在他身上找到任何东西 |
[24:20] | what happens to it? | 会怎么处理 |
[24:21] | You mean the jewelry? | 你是说珠宝吗 |
[24:23] | No, I-I mean, like… | 不是 我是说 |
[24:25] | like his phone. | 比如他的手机 |
[24:27] | What happens to that kind of stuff? | 那种东西的话会怎样 |
[24:29] | Oh, anything that he had on him at the time of his arrest | 在他被捕时身上的所有东西 |
[24:31] | is in police custody now. | 现在都被警察扣留 |
[24:33] | So, you don’t give it to anyone? Not his lawyer? No one? | 所以你们没有给任何人 甚至他的律师 |
[24:37] | Desiree, what… what’s in his phone? | 德西蕾 他的手机里有什么 |
[24:42] | Whatever it is, | 不管里面有什么 |
[24:44] | you’re strong enough to face it. | 你都足够坚强去面对它 |
[24:53] | After they tied up my parents, | 在他们把我父母绑起来之后 |
[24:57] | two of them took me upstairs… | 其中两个人把我带上了楼 |
[25:02] | …and they started videoing me on their phones. | 然后他们开始用手机拍摄我 |
[25:09] | They made me take off my clothes. | 他们逼我脱掉衣服 |
[25:13] | And… | 然后 |
[25:16] | they told me that they would kill my parents if… | 他们说如果我不对着镜头说出 |
[25:21] | if I didn’t talk on camera about… | 我所做过的最肮脏的事情 |
[25:25] | the dirtiest thing I’d ever done. | 就杀掉我的父母 |
[25:31] | Or the dirtiest thing I’d ever thought about doing. | 或是我曾经想过去做的最肮脏的事 |
[25:36] | So I did. | 所以我说了 |
[25:39] | And then they said that… | 然后他们说 |
[25:45] | …if we did anything to help the police, | 如果我向警察提供任何帮助 |
[25:48] | that they would put it online, | 他们就把视频传到网上 |
[25:49] | so if anyone… | 所以如果任何人 |
[25:53] | Googled my name, | 用谷歌搜我的名字 |
[25:55] | like colleges or employers… | 比如大学或者雇主 |
[26:02] | …it’ll follow me forever. | 这会影响我一生 |
[26:33] | The “Jake and Tiffany Tenth Anniversary” Inscription | 这个杰克和蒂芙尼二十周年纪念的刻字 |
[26:36] | makes me think this all might be yours. | 让我想到这可能是你的 |
[26:41] | You want to get real with me? | 你想和我说真话吗 |
[26:43] | The other family that got robbed, | 另一个被抢劫的家庭 |
[26:45] | the robbers made a video of their daughter. | 劫匪逼他们的女儿拍了一段视频 |
[26:51] | I just want to protect my girl. | 我只想保护我的女儿 |
[26:53] | The best way for you to do that is help us catch these guys | 最好的办法就是帮我们抓住那些家伙 |
[26:55] | so they don’t do anything with that video. | 让他们无法用视频做任何事 |
[26:58] | Or do what they did to your daughter to somebody else. | 或继续对别人做他们对你女儿做过的事情 |
[27:04] | I’ll help you. | 我帮你们 |
[27:08] | I won’t let it happen to anyone else. | 我不会让别人经历这种事情 |
[27:16] | I didn’t know his name, but I’ve seen him at Hardline. | 我不知道他的名字 但我在死亡地带见过他 |
[27:19] | Hardline? | 死亡地带 |
[27:20] | It’s this little club near UCLA. | 加州大学洛杉矶分校附近的小酒吧 |
[27:23] | They don’t look very hard at your I.D. | 他们不太认真检查你的证件 |
[27:26] | Do you recognize any of these guys? | 你能认出他们中任何一个吗 |
[27:32] | Wait, that’s… | 等等 那是 |
[27:33] | Cash. | 卡什 |
[27:34] | Cash is his name? | 卡什是他的名字 |
[27:35] | He deals Molly at Hardline. | 他在死亡地带和莫莉聊天 |
[27:37] | Cash is bad news. | 卡什不是好人 |
[27:38] | I try to stay away from him. | 我试图远离他 |
[27:40] | Sounds like Cash and T.C. were scoping out | 听起来卡什和TC在酒吧里寻找 |
[27:42] | rich girls at this club. | 富有的女孩子 |
[27:44] | Which means the next target could be somebody | 这就是说下一个目标可能是你们在死亡地带 |
[27:46] | that you partied with at Hardline. | 一起聚会的某个人 |
[27:48] | Is there anybody Cash and T.C. Paid special attention to? | 还有什么人是卡什和TC特别注意的吗 |
[27:51] | The only girl I know who’s there every weekend is April Bagley. | 我只知道每周末都去那的女生爱普莉尔·巴格利 |
[27:54] | Is she a friend of yours? | 她是你们的朋友吗 |
[27:56] | We go to school together. | 我们一起上学 |
[27:58] | – Cash definitely has a thing for her. – April Bagley. | -卡什绝对对她有想法 -爱普莉尔·巴格利 |
[28:01] | – Does she live around here? – I think so. | -她住在这附近吗 -可能是 |
[28:03] | I-I met her at a party. I’ve never been to her house. | 我在派对上遇到她的 但我没去过她家 |
[28:05] | It’s okay. We’ll find it. Before Cash does. | 没事 我们会找到她的 在卡什找到之前 |
[28:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[28:11] | I know you’ve been through a lot. | 我知道你们经历了很多 |
[28:24] | Is that Bobby Strock? | 那是波比·斯特拉克吗 |
[28:29] | Seriously? | 你认真的吗 |
[28:30] | What is this, man? | 这是什么 兄弟 |
[28:32] | Skate-around was tough today. | 今天不是个滑冰的好日子 |
[28:33] | Made me thirsty. | 让我想喝点东西了 |
[28:35] | This really isn’t getting me into hockey. | 这真没法让我专心看冰球 |
[28:39] | – You suck, Bobby! – Get out of here! | -你烂爆了 波比 -滚出去 |
[28:43] | Get out of here, Bobby! | 滚出去 波比 |
[28:47] | Whatever beer you have on tap, barkeep. | 酒保 有什么啤酒上什么啤酒 |
[28:49] | – Get lost! – We don’t want you here! | -出去 -我们不希望你在这里 |
[28:51] | Call yourself a player? You look like a damn giraffe on skates. | 你还自称球员 滑冰的时候简直像个长颈鹿 |
[28:54] | And a couple ginger beers for my friends. | 给我的朋友们两杯姜汁啤酒 |
[28:56] | Get out of here… | 滚出这里 |
[28:59] | – You suck! – Suck it, buddy! | -你太差劲了 -垃圾 波比 |
[29:01] | Weak-sauce fans for a weak-sauce team. | 软趴趴的粉丝支持软趴趴的球队 |
[29:03] | You got our city on your uniform, | 你的队服上可是印着我们的城市 |
[29:05] | you’re protecting this jackass?! Pick a side! | 你在维护这个混蛋吗 选一边吧 |
[29:08] | Yeah, pick a side. | 是啊 选一边站 |
[29:14] | I might kill him myself. | 我可能会亲手杀了他 |
[29:18] | Look, I know Cash and T.C. | 我认识卡什和TC |
[29:20] | Okay, they wouldn’t hurt me. | 他们不会伤害我 |
[29:21] | They hurt your friends pretty bad. | 他们把你的朋友们伤的不轻 |
[29:23] | Yeah, but if they wanted to rob from me, | 但如果他们想抢劫我 |
[29:25] | they could have at any time. | 他们任何时间都可以 |
[29:26] | Wait, they’ve been to your house before? | 等下 他们之前来过你家 |
[29:29] | A few of my parties, yeah. | 是的 来过我的几次派对 |
[29:30] | Where are your parents? | 你的父母在哪里 |
[29:32] | Oh, my mom, uh, is in Ibiza this month with her boyfriend. | 我妈妈 和他的男友这个月在伊比沙岛 |
[29:35] | And my dad lives in New York with his boyfriend. | 我爸爸和他的男友住在纽约 |
[29:37] | So you’re here alone? | 所以你一个人在这里住 |
[29:39] | Yeah, but, listen, okay, | 是的 但是 听我说 好吗 |
[29:41] | Cash isn’t gonna come after me, | 卡什不会对我怎样 |
[29:42] | uh, and I’m hanging with some girls tonight. | 今晚我会和一些女孩们出去玩 |
[29:44] | So maybe you guys want to stay and watch the place | 所以也许你们想待着监视这里 |
[29:47] | and I can go stay at a friend’s? | 我可以去朋友家住 |
[29:49] | You’re gonna have to cancel your plans, April. | 你不得不取消你的计划 爱普莉尔 |
[29:53] | Dirty! | 肮脏 |
[29:54] | Dirty! Dirty! Dirty! | 肮脏 肮脏 肮脏 |
[29:57] | Dirty! Dirty! | 肮脏 肮脏 |
[29:59] | – Dirty! – Time to go. | -肮脏 -该走了 |
[30:00] | Come on. I didn’t even get any SWAT stories yet. | 拜托 我还没听到特警队的故事呢 |
[30:03] | It’s not really a conducive, uh, environment for storytelling. | 这里不是个适合讲故事的地方 |
[30:07] | These fans could use a good story | 等明天晚上我们球队赢了之后 |
[30:08] | after my team breaks their hearts tomorrow night. | 这些球迷能听个好故事来疗伤也不错呀 |
[30:10] | In your dreams! | 你做梦吧 |
[30:11] | Bunch of donkey fair-weather fans. | 一帮蠢货粉丝 |
[30:13] | Say that again, scumbag! | 你再说一遍 人渣 |
[30:20] | That’s far enough. | 够了 |
[30:21] | I said stay back. | 我说了退后 |
[30:24] | Get off of him! | 放开他 |
[30:26] | Patrick, you okay?! | 帕特里克 你还好吗 |
[30:28] | Down, down. | 倒下 倒下 |
[30:31] | Got no right! | 你们没有权力这样做 |
[30:33] | Get your hands off him! | 放开他 |
[30:34] | Get off of him! | 放开他 |
[30:38] | You guys ever been to Rhyner’s on Sunset? | 你们去过日落大道的瑞纳餐厅吗 |
[30:40] | It has this salad with, like, pears in it. So epic. | 它家有款沙拉里面放了梨 特别好吃 |
[30:45] | Not much of a foodie, I guess. | 我觉得我不是个吃货 |
[30:47] | You’re like Virgil, my mom’s last boyfriend. | 你很像维吉尔 我妈妈的前男友 |
[30:50] | He was from Texas. All he ate was, like, steak. | 他是德州人 他吃的都是牛排 |
[30:52] | Probably on his third heart attack by now. | 可能现在已经得第三次心脏病了吧 |
[30:54] | Back of the house is locked down. | 房子后面已经锁好了 |
[30:55] | Once the other units get here, | 等其他队来了以后 |
[30:56] | we’ll have eyes on the whole perimeter. | 我们就能全方位监控了 |
[30:59] | Okay. Well, all this food talk has me starving. | 聊了这么久吃的 我都饿了 |
[31:02] | So do you guys want anything from the kitchen? | 你们有什么想吃的吗 |
[31:04] | Think we’re good. | 没有 |
[31:24] | Don’t need your purse to get food out of the kitchen. | 从厨房拿吃的不用拿包吧 |
[31:25] | Where you going? | 你要去哪 |
[31:27] | Oh, I… | 我 |
[31:28] | I thought I left my phone charger in here. | 我以为我把充电器落在这了 |
[31:30] | I guess… I guess not. | 我想 可能没有 |
[31:34] | 85%. You want to try another lie? | 还有百分之八十五的电 你想在编个理由吗 |
[31:37] | If I check this phone, | 如果我查了这个手机 |
[31:39] | am I gonna find the videos Cash made of Desiree and Laura? | 我会发现卡什拍的德西蕾和劳拉的的视频吗 |
[31:43] | What the hell did you do, April? | 你到底做了什么 爱普莉尔 |
[31:52] | So, Cash sent me some videos. | 卡什给我我发了几个视频 |
[31:54] | I mean, it doesn’t mean | 我想说 这不代表 |
[31:55] | that I knew about any of this ahead of time. | 我很早以前就知道这件事了 |
[31:57] | “Some videos”? | 几个视频 |
[31:59] | April, these were movies of your friends being humiliated, | 爱普莉尔 那些可是你朋友被枪指着 |
[32:02] | naked, at gunpoint. | 光着身子被羞辱的视频 |
[32:04] | If you weren’t a part of it, | 如果你没参与其中 |
[32:05] | why didn’t you call the police when you saw them? | 为什么不在看到的时候就报警呢 |
[32:07] | I thought it was maybe a prank. | 我以为那只是恶作剧 |
[32:09] | Laura’s such an attention whore. I didn’t know. | 劳拉又是个戏精 我不知道 |
[32:12] | You don’t get how these girls suffered? | 你不知道这些女孩都遭受了什么 |
[32:14] | How they suffered? | 她们遭受了什么 |
[32:17] | I mean, I don’t remember anybody crying for me | 当我最好的朋友德西蕾给我拍的照片 |
[32:20] | when a picture that my best friend Desiree took | 出现在男生更衣室的荡妇板上的时候 |
[32:21] | showed up on the slut board in the guys’ locker room. | 我不记得有人为我说过话 |
[32:25] | Then she tries to tell me it wasn’t her fault. | 然后她试图告诉我这不是她的错 |
[32:28] | Bitch, please. | 贱人 |
[32:30] | And if Laura doesn’t know what she did… | 如果劳拉不知道她做过什么 |
[32:33] | then she deserves everything | 那她活该做了 |
[32:34] | that Cash made her do in that video, and more. | 那些卡什让她在视频里做的事 甚至更多 |
[32:36] | You planned these home invasions, | 你因为怨恨设计了这些破门而入 |
[32:37] | had Cash make those videos, over a grudge? | 让卡什拍了那些视频吗 |
[32:40] | I didn’t plan anything. | 我没设计过任何事儿 |
[32:41] | We’re pretty sure another one is about to go down. | 我们很确定另就要有另外一起了 |
[32:43] | Now, if you tell us where, maybe we can get you a deal. | 如果你能告诉我们在哪 也许我们可以和你达成协议 |
[32:46] | Deal for what? | 什么协议 |
[32:49] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没做 |
[32:54] | Did you get ahold of my mom yet? | 你们联系上我妈妈了吗 |
[32:57] | She’s gonna take care of all this. | 她会处理这一切的 |
[33:04] | I had no clue she was still mad about that. | 我根本不知道她还在生气这件事 |
[33:07] | It wasn’t my fault– lots of kids had that picture. | 不是我的错 好多人都有那张照片 |
[33:09] | None of this is your fault, Desiree. | 这都不是你的错 德西蕾 |
[33:11] | This girl is a total psycho. | 这个女孩是个精神病吧 |
[33:14] | It’s like she’s not living on the same planet as the rest of us. | 就像她不和我们生活在一个星球上似的 |
[33:16] | Same planet, different tax bracket. | 一个星球 不同阶层 |
[33:18] | Probably never had to deal with the consequences of her actions. | 估计从来没为自己的行为付出过代价 |
[33:21] | All right, girls, you heard April. | 好了 你们听了爱普莉尔的话了 |
[33:23] | I’m gonna need your help again. | 我需要你们的帮助 |
[33:24] | Who else might be on her hit list? | 还有谁会在她的清单上 |
[33:26] | Laura, what about that thing | 劳拉 她说的 |
[33:27] | she just said about you– that you’d know what you did wrong? | 那件关于你的事 你知道你哪里做错了吗 |
[33:29] | I don’t know. I seriously thought we were cool. | 我不知道 我真的以为我们关系很好 |
[33:32] | Are you the same Laura that Corby was flirting with? | 你是科比撩过的那个劳拉吗 |
[33:35] | That was months ago. | 那是好几个月前的事儿了 |
[33:36] | It seems like April has a long memory. Who’s Corby? | 看来爱普莉尔很记仇 科比是谁 |
[33:38] | Corby Davidson, April’s ex. | 科比·戴维森 爱普莉尔的前男友 |
[33:41] | He hit on me at a party once when they were still dating. | 他们还在一起的时候 他和我搭过讪 |
[33:43] | Nothing happened, though. | 什么都没发生 |
[33:44] | But he broke up with her the next day. | 但是他第二天就和她分手了 |
[33:46] | She still bitches about it. | 她还计较这件事 |
[33:47] | Sounds like Corby could be next. | 听起来科比可能是下一个 |
[33:48] | And April saved him for last. | 爱普莉尔把他留到了最后 |
[33:50] | Who knows what she’s got planned for him. | 谁知道她打算对他做什么 |
[33:51] | – Do you have Corby’s number? – Yeah. | -你有科比手机号吗 -有 |
[33:56] | All right, Chris, you take home, I got cell. | 好的 克里斯 你打座机 我打手机 |
[34:01] | It’s going straight to voice mail. | 转到语音信箱了 |
[34:03] | Busy signal at the house. Phone’s off the hook. | 座机是忙音 听筒被拿掉了 |
[34:20] | – I can’t find it. – You what? | -我找不到 -什么 |
[34:21] | I looked right where you said. | 我看了你说的地方 |
[34:22] | I’ll do it. You watch ’em. | 我来找 你看着他们 |
[34:29] | Oh, no. | 不好 |
[34:31] | Oh, no. | 不好 |
[34:40] | What do we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[34:52] | You guys are gonna teach me those takedown moves, right? | 你们会教我那些擒拿的手法 对吧 |
[34:55] | I could use those on the ice. | 我可以打冰球的时候用 |
[34:56] | You do know that there’s nothing funny about this, right? | 你知道这不好笑 对吗 |
[34:58] | They got what was coming to them. | 他们自食其果 |
[34:59] | Yeah, unlike you. | 是啊 不像你 |
[35:00] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[35:02] | You know, if I had your talent, | 如果我有你的天赋 |
[35:04] | and got to do what you did for a living, | 可以以你那份职业谋生 |
[35:06] | I’d have a little bit more respect for the game. | 我会更尊重一些比赛 |
[35:08] | Instead of acting like a jerk. | 而不是像个混蛋一样 |
[35:13] | – What position you play? – What? | -你打什么位置 -什么 |
[35:15] | You’re a player, aren’t you? | 你是个运动员 |
[35:17] | Yeah, I played defenseman. | 没错 我打后卫 |
[35:19] | Where’d you play? | 你在哪打球 |
[35:20] | In college. | 大学的时候 |
[35:21] | You get drafted? | 你被挑上了吗 |
[35:23] | Nope. Wasn’t good enough. | 没有 不够好 |
[35:25] | Bet you still skate, though. | 希望你还会滑冰 |
[35:26] | Yeah, I can hold my own. | 是啊 还行 |
[35:28] | So you get it, then, right? | 所以你都懂的 对吧 |
[35:29] | It’s about the action, the juice. | 我的那些行为 |
[35:31] | You probably wish you were on the ice with me. | 你可能很希望和我一起打球吧 |
[35:34] | Sometimes I wish I was with you guys, | 有时候我真希望我和你们一起 |
[35:36] | out on the street, kicking ass. | 去外面揍坏人 |
[35:38] | What you guys do isn’t a game. | 你们做的事可不是闹着玩的 |
[35:40] | I knew you could take anybody in this place. | 我就知道你能把这里所有人都干掉 |
[35:42] | I just wanted to see it. | 我就是想亲眼看看 |
[35:43] | Hey, guys from the home invasion crew | 入室抢劫的那帮人 |
[35:45] | barricaded in another house. | 被堵在另一幢房子里了 |
[35:46] | – All hands on deck. Let’s go. – Oh, I got shotgun! | -全准备好了 走吧 -我有枪 |
[35:48] | No, no. No, you’re not coming with us. | 不行 你不能跟我们去 |
[35:49] | Oh, okay, fine. I’ll just wait here | 好吧 我就在这里等着 |
[35:53] | and talk to my new friends. | 和我的新朋友讲话 |
[35:57] | – Come on. Let’s go. – Come on, hurry up. | -我们走 -快点 |
[36:06] | You guys have an extra vest or am I good without one? | 你们还有多的防弹背心吗 还是说我可以不用穿 |
[36:08] | You joking right now? | 你是在开玩笑吧 |
[36:09] | All right, you know what, Luca, | 算了 卢卡 |
[36:10] | I think there’s one in the back, there. | 我觉得后面应该还有一件 给 |
[36:13] | – Dude, come on! – Hey, two minutes in the box. | -哥们 别这样 -乖乖待两分钟 |
[36:15] | – For what? – For being a pain in my ass all day. | -为什么 -因为你烦了我一整天 |
[36:17] | I can watch the back door or something. | 我可以帮忙看着后门什么的 |
[36:18] | Like you said, Bobby, this isn’t a game. | 如你所说 波比 这不是儿戏 |
[36:25] | Please let us go. If… | 求求你放了我们吧 如果… |
[36:27] | – if you, if you let us go… – Shut up! | -如果你放我们走… -闭嘴 |
[36:29] | What do we do, surrender? You want to go to jail? | 我们怎么办 投降吗 你想进监狱吗 |
[36:31] | Huh? I’m not going to jail. | 我不要进监狱 |
[36:42] | We-we kill the dad to show the cops we’re serious. | 我们杀了那个爸爸 让警察知道我们是认真的 |
[36:45] | Have them get us a car so we get out of here. | 让他们给我们搞辆车离开这里 |
[36:47] | – Please, no, no! – I said shut up! | -拜托 不要 -我说了闭嘴 |
[36:55] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[36:57] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[37:05] | Metro SWAT! | 特警队 |
[37:12] | Deacon, right side. | 迪肯 右侧 |
[37:17] | Right side clear. | 右侧安全 |
[37:18] | Left side clear. | 左侧安全 |
[37:25] | Upstairs. | 楼上 |
[37:29] | Deacon out! | 迪肯出来了 |
[37:30] | Luca out! | 卢卡出来了 |
[37:45] | Give me a two! | 把门撞开 |
[37:51] | Get down! Get down, down, down! Down! Down, down! Down! | 蹲下 蹲下 蹲下 蹲下 |
[37:54] | Please. Please. | 拜托 拜托 |
[37:55] | We got one! | 发现一个 |
[38:28] | Yeah, that’s right! Your ass is going down. | 没错 你死定了 |
[38:30] | SWAT, fool! | 特警队 笨蛋 |
[38:33] | Is that Bobby Strock? | 那是波比·斯特拉克吗 |
[38:34] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[38:36] | I hate that guy. | 我讨厌那家伙 |
[38:48] | Survivor’s gonna give up April. | 幸存的人供出了爱普莉尔 |
[38:51] | Says she and Cash met at a club. | 称她和卡什在一家酒吧认识的 |
[38:54] | They started hooking up, he wanted money. | 然后就勾搭上了 他想要钱 |
[38:57] | She wanted revenge against the girls and her ex. | 她想报复那些女孩和她的前男友 |
[38:59] | So she told him where the parents kept the jewelry, | 所以她告诉了他那家人的珠宝都藏在哪里 |
[39:01] | and all she wanted was them on film. | 她只想让他们把整个过程拍下来 |
[39:03] | Who turns teenage grudges into home invasions | 是谁把年少的不满演变成了入室抢劫 |
[39:05] | and humiliation videos? | 和羞辱视频 |
[39:07] | Well, I can remember more than one teenage | 我倒是能记起不少由于年轻气盛 |
[39:08] | grudge in my hood that led to a drive-by. | 最终演变为飞车杀人 |
[39:11] | Same mentality, just… different weapon. | 心态一样 只不过…用不同的武器 |
[39:16] | We found the videos, by the way. | 顺便 我们发现了那些视频 |
[39:18] | They won’t get out. | 他们跑不掉 |
[39:20] | Good work. | 好样的 |
[39:28] | Your mouth is saying “Good work,” But… | 你嘴上说着”干得好” 但是… |
[39:32] | your eyes are saying something else. | 你的眼神里可不是这个意思 |
[39:35] | Want to talk about it? | 你想谈谈吗 |
[39:37] | We caught these guys in less than a day, | 我们一天之内就抓住了这些人 |
[39:40] | but that double murder in South L.A. Is still unsolved. | 但是南洛杉矶的双重谋杀案依然悬而未解 |
[39:44] | And nobody there has called to complain. | 也没有人来电投诉些什么 |
[39:47] | City council person isn’t barking down your door | 市委员会的那些人没有盯着你 |
[39:49] | demanding answers, huh? | 要说法吧 |
[39:51] | So you’re wondering how do we improve a community | 所以你在想我们要如何改善一个 |
[39:54] | so used to being overlooked | 如此习惯忽视 |
[39:55] | that they don’t get outraged by it anymore. | 已经不为所动的城市 |
[39:56] | Something like that. | 差不多 |
[39:57] | And you’re telling me you haven’t solved that yet? | 你是要说你还没法解决吗 |
[40:00] | I mean, come on, you’ve had, what, | 我是说你都已经工作了 |
[40:02] | a whole eight hours? | 整整八小时 |
[40:03] | Seven hours and 42 minutes. | 7小时42分钟 |
[40:05] | You got a council woman on your ass | 你被一个市委员会的女人追着 |
[40:07] | and I got suburban dads coming after me with a golf club. | 我则被一群拿着高尔夫球杆的乡村老爹跟着 |
[40:09] | That’s one hell of a day. | 真是够难熬的 |
[40:12] | But it’s over. | 但都结束了 |
[40:13] | The only SWAT out there is real SWAT. | 唯一的反恐特警队是真正的反恐特警队 |
[40:17] | At least take a minute to enjoy that victory. | 至少花点时间享受胜利的喜悦吧 |
[40:21] | We’re gonna change things for the better, Jessica. | 我们会让一切好起来的 杰西卡 |
[40:24] | Together. | 我们一起 |
[40:26] | And we’re just getting started. | 一切才刚刚开始 |
[40:31] | Just once around the block. | 就绕着街区开一回 |
[40:32] | You can’t drive the truck, man. | 你不能开车 伙计 |
[40:35] | Do I have you guys tomorrow, too? | 明天也能来找你们吗 |
[40:37] | One more day. | 再来一天 |
[40:38] | Yeah, well, tomorrow, | 明天 |
[40:40] | I think maybe I can make it up to you. | 我觉得也许我能补偿你 |
[40:50] | It’s not about the self-defense aspect for me. | 这不是因为我的自我防御 |
[40:52] | It’s more like therapy, I guess. | 更应该说是治疗 |
[40:54] | I just get lost in it, and I leave my pain in the bag. | 我迷失了 把痛苦抛在了一边 |
[40:57] | All right, remember what I told you– | 好了 记得我和你说过的 |
[40:58] | just feet solid on the ground. | 一定要站稳 |
[41:00] | Punch, don’t push. | 击打 不要推 |
[41:01] | Okay, now picture those guys and really hit it hard. | 想象这是那些家伙 揍狠一点 |
[41:04] | Come on. Jab… | 来 出拳 |
[41:05] | the right. There you go. | 没错 好样的 |
[41:07] | – It’s fun. – Harder. | -真好玩 -重点 |
[41:08] | Yes. | 不错 |
[41:18] | *You might think* | *你可能认为* |
[41:21] | *I’m coming to the brink* | *我快要崩溃* |
[41:24] | *I guess we’ll see* | *我们走着瞧* |
[41:27] | *If I keep it all together now…* | *只要我坚持住* |
[41:31] | See you got the message. | 看来你们收到信息了 |
[41:32] | I almost didn’t believe you, but okay. | 我差点没信 不过还是来了 |
[41:34] | – Get ’em, Deac! – Yeah, Deac! | -上啊 迪肯 -好样的 迪肯 |
[41:35] | – Knock ’em on their ass! – Yeah, Deac! | -揍扁他们 -上啊 迪肯 |
[41:38] | This is crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[41:39] | *The lines drawn, so…* | *画好战线* |
[41:43] | Here they come, here they come. | 他们来了 他们来了 |
[41:43] | There he is, there he is. There he goes, that’s our bo… | 他来了 他来了 他来了 我们的… |
[41:46] | That is not okay. | 看上去一点都不好 |
[41:50] | *Bring it on, bring it on* | *来吧 来吧* |
[41:56] | Now, this is getting me into hockey. | 所以我才喜欢曲棍球 |
[41:59] | Yeah, Deac! | 好样的 迪肯 |
[42:01] | Proud of you! | 为你自豪 |