时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:59] | Out. Now. | 下来 立刻下来 |
[01:01] | – Move! – Okay, okay. | -快 -好 好的 |
[01:05] | On your knees. | 跪下 |
[01:11] | One, two, three. Eyes on me. | 一二三 看我 |
[01:13] | Stop! | 住手 |
[01:22] | Why the hell did you kill him? | 你们为什么要杀他 |
[01:24] | I didn’t like how he looked at her. | 我不喜欢他看她的样子 |
[01:26] | You told me I was gonna race the winner. | 你们告诉我这次是来赛车的 |
[01:28] | Not watch you cap some trucker. | 不是来看你们杀货车司机的 |
[01:29] | And you told us you wanted to do business. | 你告诉我们你想入伙 |
[01:32] | Now we got blood ties. | 现在你跟我们脱不了干系了 |
[01:52] | Okay. | 好了 |
[01:53] | GPS systems are off-line, | 定位系统关掉了 |
[01:55] | just killing the cell interfaces and we’re good to go. | 再干掉单元模块就可以了 |
[01:57] | You’re a genius, Whip. | 你真是个天才 鞭子 |
[01:59] | If I warned you, you wouldn’t have come. | 要是我提前告诉你 你就不会来了 |
[02:01] | You want us to trust you? We needed to know that you legit. | 你想让我们相信你 我们得知道你够不够格 |
[02:04] | I’m just here to cut a deal, okay? | 我只是来谈生意的 好吗 |
[02:05] | I didn’t sign up for murder. | 不是来杀人的 |
[02:06] | Our broker isn’t a man eager to meet new people. | 我们的掮客不喜欢见新人 |
[02:09] | And like I said, he’s already got a buyer from China. | 正如我说的 他手头已经有一个来自中国的买家了 |
[02:11] | Then why the hell am I here? | 那我为什么在这儿 |
[02:12] | We’re sticking our necks our for you on this. | 为了你这档子事儿我们冒了很大的风险 |
[02:14] | – Try to appreciate it. – You make the deal happen, | -不如谢谢我们 -你们帮我谈成交易 |
[02:17] | I’ll make sure everybody gets paid. | 我就保证大家都能拿到钱 |
[02:23] | Wait for a call from Juergen. | 等尤尔根给你打电话 |
[02:25] | Be ready to go where he tells you. | 去他要你去的地方 |
[02:27] | Juergen Richter? | 尤尔根·里希特 |
[02:29] | – That’s your broker? – I told you. | -他就是你们的掮客 -我告诉过你 |
[02:31] | We ain’t messing around. | 我们从不胡搞 |
[02:47] | What’s up, youngster? | 过得怎么样 小伙子 |
[02:49] | Looking good, Raymont. | 看起来不错啊 雷蒙特 |
[02:51] | How are you healing up? | 康复得如何了 |
[02:53] | I’m all right. | 我很好 |
[02:55] | My mom call you or something? | 是我妈给你打电话了还是怎么的 |
[02:56] | She did. | 是的 |
[02:57] | – Is that all right? – Yeah. | -一切都还好吗 -还好 |
[02:59] | I guess so. | 大概吧 |
[03:01] | Mom! | 妈 |
[03:01] | How’s school? Getting any love for that scar? | 学校里怎么样 有女孩子觉得你的伤疤很有型吗 |
[03:04] | Nah. Just questions. | 没 只得到了一大堆问题 |
[03:07] | All right, wait till you get to college. | 好吧 等着看大学里吧 |
[03:08] | Story like that, you’re gonna be big man on campus. Trust me. | 有这么个故事傍身 你会在学校里名声大噪的 相信我 |
[03:11] | If I still decide to go. | 那也要我想上大学 |
[03:14] | Hondo. | 洪都 |
[03:16] | Thanks for coming by. | 谢谢你能过来 |
[03:17] | Raymont, get your books for school. | 雷蒙特 带好书去上学 |
[03:19] | You are gonna miss home room. | 你要错过班会了 |
[03:26] | Little rough lately? | 最近过得不太好 |
[03:30] | When your boy gets shot by SWAT, you don’t expect it to be easy, | 孩子被特警队枪击了 想也不会很顺利 |
[03:33] | but Raymont is sliding. | 雷蒙特有点自暴自弃 |
[03:35] | I mean, physically, he’s doing great. | 康复方面 他做得很好 |
[03:37] | Mentally, it takes time. | 心理问题需要时间缓解 |
[03:38] | Raymont doesn’t have time. | 雷蒙特没时间了 |
[03:40] | He’s got college applications, exams. | 他面临着大学申请 考试 |
[03:42] | The way I see it? | 在我看来 |
[03:43] | Your people did the damage inside and out. | 你们的人把他从内到外都毁了 |
[03:46] | Your job to make it right. | 你得负责让他好起来 |
[03:47] | 100%. I’m not gonna let him slide off track. | 百分百包在我身上 我不会让他走上歪路的 |
[03:51] | He barely eats. | 他吃不下东西 |
[03:52] | Nightmares. | 还做噩梦 |
[03:54] | And yesterday I found this. | 昨天我在他的床底下 |
[03:57] | Under his bed. | 发现了这个 |
[04:01] | He know you found it? | 他知道你发现了吗 |
[04:06] | It’s loaded. | 已经上膛了 |
[04:11] | The numbers are scratched off, which means he bought it | 编号被刮掉了 意味着他是从街上 |
[04:13] | on the street from people he shouldn’t be associating with. | 那些他不应该去结交的人那儿买来的 |
[04:16] | The son I knew before he was shot | 在被枪击之前 我儿子是绝不会 |
[04:17] | would never bring home a gun. | 把枪带到家里来的 |
[04:19] | Okay, okay. I understand. | 好的 好的 我理解 |
[04:20] | But listen to me. | 但听我说 |
[04:22] | I’m gonna hold on to this. | 这个先放我这里 |
[04:24] | And I know he’s got to get off to school, | 我知道他要动身去上学了 |
[04:25] | but you bring him by SWAT afterwards and I’ll talk to him. | 放学后你把他带到特警队来 我会和他谈谈 |
[04:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[04:30] | He likes you. | 他喜欢你 |
[04:31] | Not just because you saved his life. | 不仅仅因为你救了他 |
[04:35] | He thinks you’re good people. | 他认为你是好人 |
[04:50] | Yeah. What’s up, Street? | 怎么了 斯特里特 |
[04:51] | If I’d gotten there ten seconds sooner, I could’ve stopped it. | 如果我能早十秒到那里 我就可以阻止了 |
[04:54] | What were you doing there in the first place? | 起初你在那里干什么 |
[04:55] | It’s an old undercover gig from Long Beach. | 是长滩的一个卧底行动 |
[04:57] | He told me about it a half hour ago. | 他一个半小时前告诉了我 |
[04:59] | I was working these street racers. | 我正在处理那些街头赛车手 |
[05:00] | The ones jacking luxury cars? | 那些抢劫豪车的吗 |
[05:02] | I read about it in your file. | 我在你的档案里看到了 |
[05:04] | – I thought that case went cold. – It did. | -我以为那个案子搁置了 -是的 |
[05:06] | I’d sold myself as a buyer | 我伪装成一个想往中国 |
[05:07] | looking to ship the rides to China. | 走私车辆的一个买家 |
[05:09] | Then they told me their broker had another guy. | 然后他们告诉我掮客已经找到另一个买家了 |
[05:11] | I didn’t hear from them for a couple months. | 几个月前我没从他们那里听到过 |
[05:12] | I thought it was dead. | 我以为线索断了 |
[05:14] | And then last night, they spot me at this bar I like. | 然后昨晚 他们在我爱去的酒吧里认出了我 |
[05:16] | It’s a miracle my cover held, and they tell me | 我的身份没有暴露是个奇迹 他们告诉我 |
[05:18] | they got a deal that I can’t pass up. | 他们有一个我不能错过的交易 |
[05:20] | So, Street decides that leaping in | 斯特里特认为在不通知任何人的 |
[05:22] | without notifying anyone was a smart plan. | 情况下突然行动是一个明智的方案 |
[05:24] | I didn’t have time. | 我没有时间 |
[05:25] | What was I gonna do? Call with them watching? | 我能怎么做 当着他们面通知局里吗 |
[05:27] | And now you’ve witnessed a murder. | 结果就是你目击了一场谋杀 |
[05:29] | So, why isn’t this crew in custody? | 那么为什么这个犯罪团伙还没有被抓 |
[05:31] | Because of who they’re in business with. | 因为那个跟他们做生意的人 |
[05:34] | Juergen Richter. | 尤尔根·里希特 |
[05:35] | The Juergen Richter. If I’d known he was tied in, | 大名鼎鼎的尤尔根·里希特 要是我知道他与此案有牵连 |
[05:38] | I would’ve never let the case go cold. | 我绝不会让这个案子搁置 |
[05:40] | Guy is top dog in high-end stolen goods. | 这家伙是销高端赃物的领头人物 |
[05:43] | Cars, art, diamonds. | 汽车 艺术品 珠宝 |
[05:45] | – Moves more volume than Amazon. – I know him. | -比亚马逊的交易量还大 -我知道他 |
[05:47] | SIS has been trying to build a case for years. | 特别调查科这些年一直想立一个关于他的案子 |
[05:49] | Yeah, along with FBI, DOJ | 是的 还有联邦调查局 司法部 |
[05:51] | and every other agency with initials. | 以及每一个调查部门 |
[05:53] | Yeah, but nothing sticks. | 是啊 但是都没有成功 |
[05:55] | He’s smart, Street. | 他很聪明 斯特里特 |
[05:57] | He keeps a tight circle. | 他的圈子很牢固 |
[05:58] | Anyone he thinks might flip on him gets got. | 任何他认为可能背叛他的都会被他发现 |
[06:00] | Except me. | 除了我 |
[06:02] | You haven’t met him yet. | 你还没和他见过面 |
[06:04] | The last guy the feds were working for intel– | 上一个被派去打探情报的联调局探员 |
[06:05] | rumor is, Richter gutted him. | 传言说 里希特把他的内脏挖了出来 |
[06:08] | Personally. | 亲手 |
[06:09] | Some people think he’s got connections inside the department. | 有些人认为他在政府部门里有线人 |
[06:12] | Tip him off when the heat’s on. | 有行动时就会告诉他 |
[06:13] | Well, then now’s our chance. | 那现在就是我们的机会 |
[06:14] | No one outside SWAT knows about this, | 除了特警队 没人知道这件事 |
[06:16] | and any minute he’s gonna call me to set a meet. | 而且他随时都会联系我安排见面 |
[06:19] | I agree to take the cars, we nail him at the buy. | 我承应下那些车 我们就可以在交易时抓住他 |
[06:22] | Richter will pick a spot that he’s already staked out. | 里希特会选一处他已经监控的地点做交易 |
[06:24] | That won’t give us time to set up anything, | 我们没有时间安排任何事情 |
[06:26] | and we’ll be lucky to keep eyes on Street. | 我们能监视到斯特里特就是万幸了 |
[06:29] | I know I’ve had a bumpy start here. | 我知道我在这里一开始表现不太令人满意 |
[06:32] | Let me make up for it. | 让我来弥补吧 |
[06:34] | I’m giving you a chance | 我在给你一个 |
[06:36] | to bust Juergen Richter. | 抓到尤尔根·里希特的机会 |
[06:39] | You’re really gonna say no to that? | 你真的要拒绝吗 |
[06:42] | Give us a minute. | 让我们单独谈谈 |
[06:52] | – Richter’s major. – No doubt. | -里希特是幕后主手 -毫无疑问 |
[06:54] | But there’s a lot of variables in this we can’t control, | 但这个案子有很多变数是我们无法控制的 |
[06:56] | the biggest one being Street. | 最大的一个就是斯特里特 |
[06:58] | You don’t think he’s up for it? | 你觉得他不能胜任 |
[07:00] | I think he’s come a long way. | 我觉得他进步很大 |
[07:01] | I think he’s smart, but he’s way overconfident, | 他很聪明 但是过于自负 |
[07:03] | unpredictable, and a gig like this | 捉摸不透 这样的卧底 |
[07:05] | can go sideways real fast. | 很快就会捅娄子 |
[07:08] | If it were you going in, | 如果换做是你 |
[07:09] | you’d still be against it? | 你还会反对吗 |
[07:13] | I’ll clear it with Long Beach, | 我去和长滩那边说明情况 |
[07:15] | but won’t mention Richter to be safe. | 但为了保险起见不会提到里希特 |
[07:17] | You’re asking a lot of this kid. | 你对这个孩子要求太多了 |
[07:18] | Street is SWAT. | 斯特里特是反恐特警队的 |
[07:19] | I have to trust my people in the field. | 我必须得信任我第一线的同事 |
[07:24] | All right, I’ll coach him up. | 好吧 我来教他 |
[07:26] | I’ll get him ready. | 我会让他做好准备 |
[08:31] | Nice climb. | 爬得漂亮 |
[08:34] | Thanks, back there. | 谢谢你刚才拉我一把 |
[08:36] | You think he’s gonna pass us? | 你觉得他会让我们通过吗 |
[08:40] | Photos were pulled from failed cases against Richter. | 这是从没抓到里希特的案子中调出的照片 |
[08:43] | This dude is slippery as hell. | 这个家伙老奸巨猾 |
[08:45] | Everybody knows he’s dirty, but no one’s been able to prove it. | 所有人都知道他有问题 但没人能找出证据 |
[08:47] | He’s made a career out of escaping police stings. | 他就是靠逃脱警察追查谋生的 |
[08:50] | Sergeant Harrelson? | 哈里森警司 |
[08:51] | Warren, what’s up, man? | 沃伦 最近怎么样 |
[08:53] | Warren here was Richter’s parole officer years back. | 沃伦是里希特几年前的保释官 |
[08:55] | Only man we’ve been able to track down | 他是唯一一个我们能查到的 |
[08:56] | who had in-person contact. | 和他有过直接接触的人 |
[08:58] | I work private security now. | 我现在做私人安保 |
[09:00] | Never forgot Juergen Richter, though. Strange dude. | 但我忘不了尤尔根·里希特 奇怪的家伙 |
[09:03] | Warren, what can you tell us about Richter? | 沃伦 你对里希特有什么了解 |
[09:04] | Smart as hell. | 非常聪明 |
[09:05] | But he’s into this Brazilian spiritism thing. | 但他信巴西招魂术之类的东西 |
[09:07] | – Oh, like a religion? – More like a cult. | -是宗教吗 -更像是邪教 |
[09:09] | He talked about things | 他会谈论一些 |
[09:10] | like his spirit crew and human sacrifice rituals. | 他的灵魂伙伴和活人献祭仪式之类的事 |
[09:14] | Yeah, well, that’s not spooky at all. | 这可一点儿也不恐怖 |
[09:15] | You want to get into business with Richter, | 要是你想和里希特谈生意 |
[09:17] | you have to let him think he knows you. | 你就得让他觉得他了解你 |
[09:19] | Okay. How do I do that? | 好吧 我该怎么做 |
[09:20] | Eye contact. | 眼神交流 |
[09:22] | He likes a lot of it, | 他很喜欢这样 |
[09:23] | like he can read you somehow. | 就好像他能洞察你的内心一样 |
[09:25] | And he’ll try and see if he can make you slip up, | 他还会试着看他能不能让你犯错 |
[09:27] | so expect a lot of awkward pauses. | 所以会有很多尴尬的停顿 |
[09:29] | Kind of like a typical day for you. | 很像你的日常 |
[09:30] | Except, don’t drink. | 有一点 不能喝酒 |
[09:32] | Richter doesn’t respect people who poison their bodies. | 里希特不喜欢毒害自己身体的人 |
[09:37] | Yeah. | 什么事 |
[09:41] | I’ll be there. | 我就来 |
[09:44] | – Jake and Ike’s in an hour. – The cop joint? | -杰克和艾克一小时之内到 -警察联手 |
[09:47] | Probably gets off knowing they can ID him | 很可能是知道他们能确认他的身份 |
[09:49] | but don’t have the dirt to arrest him. | 但却没有证据逮捕他 |
[09:50] | And a diner full of police is the last place | 一个卧底最不想去的场合就是 |
[09:52] | – an undercover would want to meet. – Yeah. | -满是警察的餐厅 -没错 |
[09:56] | It’s your first test. | 这是你的第一个测试 |
[10:02] | All right, Tan and Luca will have your tail. | 好了 谭和卢卡会跟着你 |
[10:03] | If you get into trouble, they’ll bail you out. | 如果你遇到了麻烦 他们会保你出来 |
[10:05] | Ah, relax, boss. | 放松 老大 |
[10:06] | I’m bringing my spirit crew as backup. | 我会带上我的灵魂伙伴支援我的 |
[10:08] | You’re gonna need more than a few jokes | 要揪出这个人 |
[10:09] | to pull one over on this guy, Street. | 光靠几个笑话是没用的 斯特里特 |
[10:11] | I logged a lot of hours in plain clothes | 我做过很长时间便衣 |
[10:12] | and I know how easy it is for things to go sideways. | 我知道事情有多容易跑偏 |
[10:14] | I worked some covert in Long Beach. | 我在长滩干过卧底 |
[10:16] | – I’ve done this before. – Not on my team you haven’t, | -我做过这个 -在我的组里你没有经验 |
[10:18] | and not up against somebody like this. | 你也没有对付过这样的人 |
[10:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:22] | Any advice? I’m all ears. | 有什么建议吗 我洗耳恭听 |
[10:24] | First, lay off the humor. | 首先 不要开玩笑 |
[10:25] | A guy who makes light of everything | 一个什么都不在乎的人 |
[10:26] | usually has something to hide, and don’t go running your mouth. | 通常是想隐瞒什么 不要喋喋不休 |
[10:29] | The more you talk, | 你说得越多 |
[10:30] | the more chances you have of making mistakes. | 越容易犯错 |
[10:32] | You’re really worried about this. | 你真的很担心 |
[10:33] | Richter is no joke. | 里希特不好对付 |
[10:35] | This is as real as it gets. | 这件事很严肃 |
[10:37] | If you think you’re in trouble, you are. | 如果你觉得你有麻烦了 那就是的 |
[10:38] | Don’t wait around to be sure, | 别在那犹豫 |
[10:39] | you get the hell out of there. | 赶快离开那里 |
[10:41] | I won’t let you down. | 我不会让你失望的 |
[10:44] | I know you won’t. | 我知道你不会的 |
[10:46] | Cortez and I wouldn’t be putting you in | 如果我和科尔特斯对你没有信心 |
[10:47] | if we weren’t sure of it. | 就不会派你去 |
[10:55] | Not easy staying behind | 当其他人要冲进险境时 |
[10:56] | while other people head off into danger, is it? | 待在他们身后并不容易 对吗 |
[11:02] | Oh. Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:24] | Mr. Cooper. | 库伯先生 |
[11:26] | Kind of you to join me. | 很荣幸见到你 |
[11:28] | I appreciate you making the time. | 很感谢你抽空见我 |
[11:29] | Beer? | 啤酒 |
[11:30] | No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[11:31] | I’m having one. | 我在喝啤酒 |
[11:33] | No offense, but I’m here to do business, | 无意冒犯 但我来这是谈生意的 |
[11:35] | not to get buzzed. | 不是来买醉的 |
[11:39] | Tell me, how is it that life… | 告诉我 是什么让你 |
[11:42] | brings you to this restaurant? | 来到了这家餐厅 |
[11:45] | Certainly there were other things | 你的人生肯定 |
[11:47] | you could have chosen to do with your life? | 还有别的选择 |
[11:50] | Why this? | 为什么要选择这条路 |
[11:52] | My mother. | 我母亲 |
[11:53] | – So this is a family business. – No. | -所以你是家族事业 -不是 |
[11:56] | But she always had survival skills, | 但她有很多逃生技巧 |
[11:58] | and I’ve done my best to learn from them. | 我十分努力地学习 |
[12:01] | I knew from a young age, if I was gonna get ahead, | 我从小就知道 如果要成功 |
[12:03] | I have to pick what game to play | 我就得选择什么样的游戏 |
[12:04] | and figure out how to bend the rules to my advantage. | 还要了解如何改变规则使其对我有利 |
[12:06] | – And you picked this one? – It picked me. | -于是你选择了这个游戏 -是它选择了我 |
[12:09] | Always dug cars. | 我一直都捣鼓车 |
[12:10] | Love the adrenaline. | 很喜欢肾上腺素飙升的感觉 |
[12:12] | – And how does your mother feel about that? – Hey, Jimmy. | -你母亲怎么看 -吉米 |
[12:16] | Wallace! | 华莱士 |
[12:17] | Hey, man. How long’s it been? | 你好啊 好久没见了 |
[12:21] | Interesting meetup spot. | 这个见面地点很有意思 |
[12:23] | I feel safer surrounded by L.A.’s finest. | 身边都是洛杉矶警察让我很有安全感 |
[12:25] | Don’t you? | 你不会吗 |
[12:26] | Depends on the circumstances. | 看情况吧 |
[12:27] | I suppose it does. | 是吧 |
[12:31] | You were just about to tell me | 你刚才是要告诉我 |
[12:33] | if you and your mother are still close. | 你和你母亲现在是否还很亲近 |
[12:35] | She died when I was 12. | 我十二岁那年她就死了 |
[12:38] | My father finally got the better of her. | 我父亲终于落得清静了 |
[12:40] | But I still turn to her for advice. | 但我还是会去问她的建议 |
[12:42] | She’s still part of every decision I make. | 我做每个决定都会问过她 |
[12:45] | So, in that sense, yeah, we’re close. | 这样说来 我们算亲密 |
[12:50] | If I provide transportation to the harbor, | 如果我负责把货运到港口 |
[12:56] | do you have a ship ready to receive your purchase? | 你有船接收你买的货吗 |
[13:00] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[13:07] | Well, damn. | 该死 |
[13:07] | You bite that thing any harder, it might just bite you back. | 你再咬狠一点 它也许会以牙还牙了 |
[13:13] | I read your Climbing Cadre evaluation. | 我看了你的攀爬训练评估 |
[13:16] | Nothing new, I just… | 跟之前一样 我 |
[13:18] | just have to push myself harder next time. | 下次得更努力了 |
[13:24] | Deac. | 迪肯 |
[13:27] | Says she alternated between indecision and recklessness. | 这上面说她在优柔寡断和鲁莽之间摇摆 |
[13:31] | – Took unnecessary risks. – Come on. | -冒了不必要的风险 -得了吧 |
[13:33] | We’ve seen her climb. She’s good. | 我们都看过她攀爬 她很棒 |
[13:35] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:36] | You know this instructor out of Metro, | 你认识这个都市警局来的教练吗 |
[13:38] | – Tom Cole? – Sure. | -汤姆·科尔 -当然认识 |
[13:39] | Yeah, he’s tried out for SWAT a couple times. | 他申请加入反恐特警队过几次 |
[13:40] | He never made it. | 都没选上 |
[13:41] | But he’s always been cool to me. | 他对我都还行 |
[13:43] | Feel him out, will you? | 跟他打听一下 行吗 |
[13:44] | See if you can find out what happened on that wall. | 看看能不能搞清楚攀爬墙上发生了什么事 |
[13:47] | Hondo? | 洪都 |
[13:48] | Luanne. | 卢安娜 |
[13:51] | What’s up, kid? | 你好 孩子 |
[13:52] | I’m glad you guys could make it. | 很高兴你们能来 |
[13:54] | Why don’t I leave you two to catch up a bit? | 我让你们俩单独聊聊吧 |
[13:56] | All right, sounds good. I’ll bring him home | 听起来不错 等他受不了我了 |
[13:58] | – when he gets sick of me. – Thanks. | -就送他回家 -谢谢 |
[14:01] | You hungry? Want something to eat? | 饿了吗 想吃点东西吗 |
[14:05] | Raymont. | 雷蒙特 |
[14:06] | I’m Deacon. | 我叫迪肯 |
[14:08] | It’s an honor to meet you. | 很荣幸认识你 |
[14:09] | If you ever need anything, | 如果你有什么需要 |
[14:10] | you got every officer in this department at your service. | 就告诉这个部门中的警官 |
[14:19] | You know you’re lucky, right? | 你知道吗 你很走运 |
[14:22] | I don’t share my lunch with just anybody. | 我可不随便和人分享午餐 |
[14:26] | All right, so what’s this about you maybe not going to college? | 你为什么有不想去上大学的念头 |
[14:29] | Just haven’t decided yet. | 只是还没决定 |
[14:32] | You know you want that. | 你知道你想去的 |
[14:36] | Raymont, you got the grades. | 雷蒙德 你的成绩很好 |
[14:39] | Wasn’t college always the plan? | 上大学是你计划中的事吧 |
[14:43] | I get it, you’ve been through a lot, | 我明白 你遭受了很多 |
[14:44] | and it takes time to adjust. | 需要时间来调整 |
[14:46] | But you can’t let life’s punches knock you off track. | 但你不能让挫折将你击败 |
[14:49] | They’re not. | 绝对不行 |
[14:51] | You want to tell me about the gun, then? | 你想和我说说枪的事吗 |
[14:55] | She found it? | 她找到了 |
[14:59] | Look, I know my mom thinks you can help, | 我知道我妈妈认为你能帮忙 |
[15:02] | but I don’t need it. I’m good. | 但我不需要 我没事 |
[15:04] | You’re a 17-year-old kid | 你是个十七岁的孩子 |
[15:06] | sleeping with a loaded gun under your bed. | 床下放着一把上膛的枪 |
[15:08] | It’s all right to admit you’re scared after being shot. | 你中枪了 你可以承认自己很害怕 |
[15:11] | That’s got nothing to do with it. | 跟这件事没关系 |
[15:12] | So, what do you plan on doing with the gun? | 那你打算用枪做什么 |
[15:13] | Somebody giving you problems? | 有人找你麻烦了吗 |
[15:18] | Street’s back. The buy’s going down in two hours. | 斯特里特回来了 交易两小时后开始 |
[15:20] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[15:21] | I need to start my homework, anyway. | 反正我也要做作业了 |
[15:25] | To be continued. | 还没完 |
[15:32] | This is a scenario Richter’s played out a thousand times. | 里希特已经用过这招无数次了 |
[15:35] | The vehicles will arrive preloaded in a shipping container, | 装好货的车会停到集装箱里 |
[15:37] | so we shouldn’t have rabbits in race cars. | 所以不会遇上追车的戏码 |
[15:39] | We need more time to plan this. | 我们需要更多时间计划 |
[15:40] | Two hours is all I could get us. | 我只能给我们争取两小时 |
[15:41] | But Richter’s in. | 但是里希特上钩了 |
[15:42] | This is our shot at him. | 这是我们抓他的机会 |
[15:46] | All right, we cover the ins and outs. | 我们守好出入口 |
[15:48] | Chris, you’re Sierra One here. | 克里斯 你是S1队 |
[15:50] | Tan, Sierra Two here. | 谭 S2队去这里 |
[15:51] | You set up sniper positions, | 布置好狙击位置 |
[15:53] | wait for my command. | 等我的命令 |
[15:54] | Deac, Luca. | 迪肯 卢卡 |
[15:55] | You’re in the Charger here. | 你们负责这里 |
[15:56] | I’ll be on the ground right here. | 我会在这里 |
[15:58] | We set up a code five for the area. | 全面封锁整块区域 |
[16:00] | Mumford, you and your team maintain a perimeter. | 曼福特 你和你的小队在周边布防 |
[16:02] | – Could use some unis to tighten the net. – No. | -能不能调警员加固警力 -不行 |
[16:04] | We can’t take the chance Richter spots them. | 我们不能冒险让里希特发现他们 |
[16:05] | We hold until Street makes the exchange. | 我们等到斯特里特交易完成 |
[16:07] | We go on my signal. Any questions? | 听我信号行事 有问题吗 |
[16:09] | – How big a crew are we expecting? – Minimal. | -我们要对付多少人 -很少 |
[16:11] | Richter keeps things tight. | 里希特行事谨慎 |
[16:12] | Three, maybe four guys. | 三个 也许四个 |
[16:13] | That said, it’s risk management time. | 也就是说 时间非常紧张 |
[16:15] | They are not gonna be happy when they see us. | 他们看到我们不会高兴的 |
[16:17] | Job one is getting Street out safe. | 首要任务是让斯特里特安全撤离 |
[16:19] | Chris and Tan. | 克里斯和谭 |
[16:20] | You see any weapons swing his way, | 只要有任何武器对准了他 |
[16:21] | you take down whoever’s got ’em. | 就把拿着武器的人干掉 |
[16:23] | – Understood. – Let’s do this. | -明白 -出发吧 |
[17:13] | Weapons, phones. | 武器 电话 |
[17:15] | Anything with a chip, a blade or a trigger. | 有芯片 刀片或者扳机的东西 |
[17:20] | – Sweet ride. – Customized to make 840-horsepower. | -车不错啊 -专门定制的840马力 |
[17:24] | Not exactly street legal, | 上街行驶其实是违法的 |
[17:26] | so don’t tell anyone. | 所以别告诉别人 |
[17:27] | I always dreamt of taking a car like that out for a spin. | 我一直想开这种车出去转转 |
[17:30] | You know, some things in life are simply out of reach. | 生命中有些事就是无法企及的 |
[17:39] | Everything exactly as promised. | 一切都和之前说好的一样 |
[17:41] | And the payments? | 钱呢 |
[17:42] | On my go. | 听我指令 |
[17:48] | – Luca, roll in! – Get in the car. | -卢卡 上 -上车 |
[17:51] | Who the hell are these guys? | 这些人是谁 |
[17:52] | Some other crew’s shooting up the place. | 有其他人在这里开枪 |
[17:54] | Richter’s getting away with Street. | 里希特带着斯特里特走了 |
[18:11] | Luca, you on Street? | 卢卡 你看到斯特里特了吗 |
[18:12] | Negative. I don’t know what he’s got under that hood, | 没有 我不知道开枪的是谁 |
[18:14] | but I lost him out of the lot. Never had a chance. | 但是我在停车场就跟丢了 根本追不上 |
[18:16] | Mumford, anything? | 玛福德 你呢 |
[18:17] | Negative, Hondo. | 没有 洪都 |
[18:18] | Didn’t come our way. | 没往我们这边走 |
[18:22] | The gunmen were Rosemead Mafia, | 开枪的人是罗斯密黑手党的 |
[18:24] | part of the Chinese crime syndicate. | 是中国犯罪集团的团伙 |
[18:26] | Best guess is Richter was selling wheels to them | 最合理的猜测是里希特在斯特里特出现前 |
[18:28] | before Street showed up and squeezed them out. | 跟他们交易车辆并敲诈了他们 |
[18:30] | Mumford, coordinate with Gang Task Force. | 玛福德 和黑帮整治特遣队协调一下 |
[18:32] | Get me the Rosemead leader. I’m also gonna find out | 给我查出罗斯密的老大 我还要知道 |
[18:34] | who tipped them off and if they know where Richter’s hiding. | 他们知道里希特的藏身处 谁告的密 |
[18:37] | Whatever it takes to get our man back. | 无论如何都要把我们的人救回来 |
[18:40] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[18:41] | We’ve also sent unis to look for the crew | 我们也派人去找斯特里特目击到 |
[18:43] | Street was with when they killed the trucker, | 杀害货车司机的那帮人 |
[18:45] | see how they tie in. | 调查他们的涉案情况 |
[18:46] | He launders money through legit businesses, | 他通过合法的生意洗钱 |
[18:47] | so we try and track him through those. | 所以我们试试用这个渠道调查他 |
[18:49] | He moves a lot of stolen cars. | 他会转移很多遭窃车辆 |
[18:50] | If he held on to any, | 如果他开的是其中一辆 |
[18:51] | – we might find him that way. – SIS is making a list of vehicles | -也许能通过这个找到他 -特别调查科正在整理 |
[18:54] | they think he’s had his hands on. | 可能与他相关的失窃车辆信息表 |
[18:55] | So, why aren’t we wide with this? | 我们为什么不加大搜索力度 |
[18:57] | Every cop in the city looking for him. | 让城内每个警察都去找他 |
[18:58] | Far as we know, his cover’s holding. | 据我们所知 他现在还没有暴露 |
[18:59] | We go wide, it only takes one cop in Richter’s back pocket | 如果加大力度 里希特只要有一个内应 |
[19:02] | to expose Street. | 斯特里特就会暴露 |
[19:03] | There are plenty of whispers | 传言他是和 |
[19:04] | about his connections to the police. | 警方案中有勾结 |
[19:06] | They say we’re the best. | 人们说特警队是警界精英 |
[19:08] | Time to prove it. | 该证明这一点了 |
[19:10] | 洛杉矶 特警队 | |
[19:10] | Just let me contact my people. | 让我联系我的人 |
[19:12] | I can prove I had nothing to do with this. | 我能证明我和这件事毫无关联 |
[19:13] | I have my own ways of determining | 我自己有办法决定 |
[19:15] | who’s responsible, Mr. Cooper. | 这件事该由谁负责 库伯先生 |
[19:18] | Is he the reason we’re here? | 因为他才叫我们来的吗 |
[19:19] | – If Cooper screwed this up… – Shut up. | -如果是库伯搞砸的… -闭嘴 |
[19:23] | Ten years, not one incident. | 十年来从来没有出过意外 |
[19:26] | And now Rosemead and cops show up on the same deal? | 结果现在罗斯密和警方同时出现 |
[19:30] | Until I connect the dots, no one leaves. | 在我将事情好好梳理之前 谁都不准走 |
[19:36] | That mother you turn to for guidance… | 你寻求指导的妈妈 |
[19:41] | what’s her name? | 她叫什么名字 |
[19:43] | Alice. | 爱丽丝 |
[19:46] | Your mother’s name is Alice Cooper? | 你妈妈的名字叫爱丽丝·库伯 |
[19:48] | She was born before the singer got famous. | 她在那个歌手成名之前就出生了 |
[19:50] | – What do you care? – Maybe she can be of assistance. | -你问这个干什么 -也许她能帮上忙 |
[19:58] | Say hello for me. | 帮我问个好 |
[20:01] | Anything? | 有发现吗 |
[20:02] | If I had something, I would’ve told you. | 如果我有发现 我会告诉你 |
[20:10] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:11] | I’m sorry. We just keep running into walls. | 对不起 我们四处碰壁 |
[20:14] | Richter owns two shipment companies, | 里希特有两家货运公司 |
[20:16] | but the offices are in Miami and Sao Paulo. | 但是总部在迈阿密和圣保罗 |
[20:19] | He’s got no car registration, | 没有车注册在他名下 |
[20:20] | no local addresses… | 没有本地地址 |
[20:24] | Guy doesn’t even file taxes in California. | 这家伙在加州甚至没有缴税报告 |
[20:27] | No good news on my end, either. | 我这边也没有查到什么好的线索 |
[20:29] | Metro can’t locate a single one of the crew | 都市警局也查不到货车司机被杀时 |
[20:31] | that was with Street when the trucker got killed. | 和斯特里特一起的人 |
[20:33] | Richter’s probably got ’em, | 里希特可能已经叫他们过去 |
[20:34] | trying to find the rat who blew up his sale. | 想查出谁是那个坏了他生意的叛徒了 |
[20:36] | At least that means he doesn’t suspect Street yet. | 至少说明他暂时还没有怀疑斯特里特 |
[20:40] | And I am the one who’s sorry. | 该道歉的人是我 |
[20:42] | I sent him in against your advice. | 是我没听你的建议派他去的 |
[20:43] | You trusted an officer to do his job. | 你信任一名警官能胜任其工作 |
[20:45] | I’m the one who lost him in the field. | 没在行动中保住他的人是我 |
[20:46] | You walked into an ambush. | 你们遇到了埋伏 |
[20:48] | It’s my job to expect surprises. | 我的工作本就是要应对突发事件 |
[20:52] | How are you holding up? | 你怎么样 |
[20:54] | I’m not too good at the sitting and waiting thing. | 我不太适合坐在这里干等 |
[20:58] | I saw a kid in the kitchen | 我看到厨房里有个孩子 |
[20:59] | has been lost in his homework for the past few hours, | 埋头苦写几个小时了 |
[21:02] | he could use your help. | 他可能需要你的帮忙 |
[21:14] | Calculus, huh? | 微积分啊 |
[21:15] | I’m working through the proof to V=4/3πR3. | 我正在计算证明V=4/3πR3 |
[21:20] | Volume of a sphere. | 球体积 |
[21:23] | I always loved math. | 我以前一直很喜欢数学 |
[21:25] | English, I mean, that class drove me crazy, | 英语课简直让我抓狂 |
[21:27] | but math was always… | 但是数学总是 |
[21:30] | reliable. | 很可靠 |
[21:32] | I like it, too. | 我也喜欢数学 |
[21:43] | That’s the same kind as the one you took in the back. | 这颗子弹和击中你的子弹是同一个型号的 |
[21:46] | It’s amazing how something so tiny | 这么小的事物能引发如此巨大的破坏 |
[21:48] | can cause so much damage. | 实在是惊人 |
[21:50] | But carrying a gun doesn’t always make you safer, Raymont. | 但携带枪支不一定会让你更安全 雷蒙特 |
[21:53] | In fact, the opposite is true. | 事实上 正好相反 |
[21:56] | You carry one. | 你身上就带着枪 |
[21:57] | And I get shot at a lot, too. | 我也经常遭遇枪击 |
[22:02] | You want to tell me what’s going on with you? | 告诉我你是怎么了 |
[22:04] | It’s not your job to fix me, okay? | 治好我不是你的责任 |
[22:10] | Just let me do my homework. | 让我好好做功课吧 |
[22:17] | Tommy Cole. | 汤米·科尔 |
[22:19] | How you been? | 你好吗 |
[22:20] | Hey, Deac. | 迪肯 |
[22:22] | Just congratulating Baker here on his climbing certification. | 我只是来恭喜贝克拿到了他的攀岩证书 |
[22:24] | Well done, Baker. | 好样的 贝克 |
[22:25] | I hear Cole’s tough on you guys out there. | 听说科尔对你们很严厉 |
[22:27] | Yeah, he puts us through our paces. | 他只是在试验我们的能力 |
[22:29] | I got to run. | 我要走了 |
[22:32] | Good kid. | 好孩子 |
[22:34] | Could lead his own team one day. | 总有一天他会成为队长的 |
[22:36] | If they ever get back to giving 20-Davids to guys like him. | 如果能给像他这样的人恢复资历晋升制度就好了 |
[22:38] | Well, time will tell. | 时间会证明一切 |
[22:39] | You know, a lot of us don’t think what they did to you was right. | 我们很多人觉得上头不应该这样对你 |
[22:42] | Promotion should have been yours. | 晋升的人应该是你 |
[22:44] | I appreciate that, but, uh, I’m doing okay. | 谢谢你 但是我现在很好 |
[22:46] | For what it’s worth, I feel your pain. | 不管怎么说 我感受得到你的痛苦 |
[22:49] | Most of the officers | 大多数警官 |
[22:50] | that were promoted to SWAT over me? | 都是由我推荐去反恐特警队的 |
[22:52] | Let’s just say they check all the right boxes | 这么说吧 他们恰好符合 |
[22:53] | in the mayor’s office. | 上头的心意 |
[22:56] | So, uh, what happened to my girl out there? | 刚在攀岩墙那你和我们队女警员是怎么回事 |
[22:58] | Saw you dinged her. | 我看到你没让她过关 |
[22:59] | She had a shot. | 她本来有机会的 |
[23:01] | She took too many chances on the wall | 但是她为了想要弥补体力限制 |
[23:02] | trying to make up for physical limitations. | 把太多机会浪费在攀岩墙上了 |
[23:05] | They want me to grade everybody on the same scale, so… | 上头让我打分的时候一视同仁 所以… |
[23:07] | But she passed Explosive Breach and Sniper Cadres just fine. | 但是她在爆破突破训练和狙击训练上表现不错 |
[23:10] | Pulling triggers and setting bombs | 扣下扳机以及设置炸弹 |
[23:12] | doesn’t call for the same physicality. | 不算是体力训练 |
[23:14] | You know what I mean? | 你明白我的意思吗 |
[23:16] | Look, I don’t get to wear the SWAT uniform like you do, | 我不如你这么了解反恐特警队 |
[23:18] | but that doesn’t mean I don’t do what I can | 但并不是说我不会尽力去维护 |
[23:20] | to protect what it stands for. Right? | 它所代表的意义 对吧 |
[23:26] | Right. | 没错 |
[23:31] | Bad news. | 坏消息 |
[23:34] | It appears one of you is not who you claim to be. | 显然你们当中有人用的是假身份 |
[23:37] | The spirits sensed it | 灵魂伙伴们感觉到了 |
[23:39] | and I confirmed it. | 而我证实了 |
[23:42] | Dennis “Double Clutch” Collins. | 号称”双相离合器”的丹尼斯·柯林斯 |
[23:45] | San Dimas High School class of ’08. | 圣迪马斯高中08届 |
[23:48] | And Katrina Fisk, | 卡特里娜·菲斯克 |
[23:51] | the 2009 Miss Teen San Gabriel. | 2009年圣盖博市的青少年选美小姐 |
[23:55] | What a lovely couple. | 真是可爱的一对 |
[24:00] | Luke Denning. | 卢克·丹宁 |
[24:01] | Expelled from Berkeley for hacking the school server | 因为黑入学校服务器和修改成绩 |
[24:05] | and changing grades. | 而被伯克利大学开除 |
[24:07] | He had a full ride, too. | 他也曾获得全额奖学金 |
[24:10] | Mr. Cooper. | 库伯先生 |
[24:12] | Our newcomer. | 我们的新手 |
[24:15] | According to the records | 根据新泽西 |
[24:18] | of Mercer High School in Trenton, New Jersey, | 特伦顿市梅塞高中的记录显示 |
[24:21] | you dropped out in tenth grade. | 你十年级就缀学了 |
[24:25] | You never told me you were a dropout. | 你从来没和我说过你是辍学学生 |
[24:30] | I couldn’t find your mother, though. | 但是我查不到你母亲 |
[24:32] | She liked living off the grid. | 她喜欢过隐居的生活 |
[24:37] | Which leaves… | 最后剩下 |
[24:39] | Mr. Huntley. | 亨特利先生 |
[24:43] | You know, there are 15 Ben Huntleys in the country, | 美国有十五个本·亨特利 |
[24:47] | and not one of them is you. | 却没有一个是你 |
[24:49] | I knifed a guy in a bar fight when I was 19. | 我十九岁的时候 在酒吧里拿刀捅过人 |
[24:51] | I-I was facing more time than I could handle, | 我没法坐这么久的牢 |
[24:53] | so I jumped bail. | 所以我弃保潜逃了 |
[24:54] | I-I’ve been Ben Huntley ever since. | 从此之后我就一直叫本·亨特利 |
[24:57] | I swear I had nothing to do with any of this. | 我发誓我和这事毫无关系 |
[24:59] | But who am I actually looking at right now? | 但是现在在我面前的到底是谁呢 |
[25:03] | Kevin Barnes. From Phoenix. | 我叫凯文·巴恩斯 凤凰城来的 |
[25:05] | I sure wish you hadn’t lied to me… | 我真心希望你没骗我 |
[25:09] | – Kevin Barnes from Phoenix. – Please. | -凤凰城的凯文·巴恩斯 -求你别 |
[25:12] | I swear I had nothing… | 我发誓我和这事毫无… |
[25:13] | A liar is a liar… | 骗子终究是骗子 |
[25:16] | Kevin. | 凯文 |
[25:18] | Anyone else have a secret they would like to share? | 还有谁有秘密想要分享的吗 |
[25:22] | ‘Cause I still have a lot of unanswered questions. | 因为我还有很多问题没得到答案呢 |
[25:28] | It’s the list of cars SIS thinks Richter stole. | 这是特别调查科整理的跟里希特有关的失窃车辆信息表 |
[25:31] | But they all went dark the day they were heisted | 但在从失窃的那天起 车辆就销声匿迹 |
[25:32] | and never came back on. | 再也没出现过 |
[25:33] | OnStar, LoJack, all that on alert? | 安吉星和车辆失窃寻回系统都设了警报吗 |
[25:35] | – Yep. – Anything? | -是的 -有发现吗 |
[25:36] | Nothing but crickets. | 什么也没有 |
[25:39] | So, I ran into our friend Cole. | 我碰到了我们的朋友科尔 |
[25:41] | He’s, uh, pretty old-school. | 他的作风还挺老派的 |
[25:43] | I don’t think he’s a fan of women in SWAT. | 我觉得他不喜欢反恐特警队有女警员 |
[25:46] | He said that? | 他这么说了吗 |
[25:47] | Well, he let it be known in his own way. | 他用他自己的方式表达出来了 |
[25:48] | He’s still in the building? | 他还在楼里吗 |
[25:49] | What are you guys talking about? | 你们在说什么 |
[25:52] | I asked Deacon to look into your climbing eval. | 我叫迪肯查查你的攀岩评估 |
[25:55] | Look, I don’t think Cole gave you a very fair shake | 我认为在攀岩墙上 科尔并没有公平地 |
[25:57] | – out on that wall. – No way. | -对待你 -明摆着的 |
[25:58] | Next you’ll tell me there’s no Santa Claus? | 接下来你要告诉我圣诞老人不存在吗 |
[26:00] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心了 |
[26:01] | I’m gonna have a little chat with him. | 我会和他谈谈的 |
[26:02] | You mean, like, man-to-man? | 你是说男人之间的对话吗 |
[26:04] | Tell him to stop picking on little girls, right? | 叫他别再针对小女生吗 |
[26:05] | He misevaluated a member of my team, | 他对我队里某位成员的评估是错误的 |
[26:07] | – and I’m not having that. – How do you know? | -我是不会接受的 -你怎么知道是错误的 |
[26:08] | You weren’t there. | 你当时不在场 |
[26:10] | You think I’m not used to this game? | 你觉得我不习惯这些测试吗 |
[26:11] | I don’t need him to tell me what I’m capable of, | 我不需要他来告诉我我的能力 |
[26:13] | and the last thing I want is him thinking | 而且我最不希望的就是 |
[26:14] | that I came crying to you about it. | 他以为我来找你诉苦 |
[26:16] | She’s right. Confidence is silent. | 她说得对 自信是无声的 |
[26:18] | Insecurity is loud. | 不安感却很显眼 |
[26:19] | See? The shrink gets it. | 看到没 心理医生明白这点 |
[26:20] | All right, I hear you, I do. | 我懂了 真的 |
[26:23] | In my hood, we used to say “Real Gs move in silence.” | 在我那一带 我们常说纯爷们儿总在沉默中前行 |
[26:26] | I’m just not sure this is the right time for all that, Wendy. | 我只是不确定现在是否适合这么做 温蒂 |
[26:28] | I got your message about the boy. | 我收到你关于那个小男孩的短信了 |
[26:31] | Trauma like he went through affects brain chemistry. | 他经历过的创伤会影响大脑的化学反应 |
[26:34] | It reduces cortisol levels, hippocampal volumes. | 会令皮质醇和海马体积减少 |
[26:37] | He’s wrestling with a lot. | 他在极力克服 |
[26:38] | Are you saying he needs medication? | 你是说他需要服药吗 |
[26:40] | Not necessarily. | 不一定 |
[26:41] | If he can recognize the symptoms and face them head-on, | 如果他能意识到 并且直面此种症状 |
[26:44] | his brain should recover back to baseline on its own. | 他的大脑应该能回到其基准形态 |
[26:47] | He’s pretty closed up about it. | 他不愿意跟人交流这事 |
[26:49] | Do you mind if I introduce you, let you feel him out a bit? | 我向他引荐你 让你试探下行吗 |
[26:51] | Well, I got no cops with daddy issues | 好吧 明天早上之前 没有警察来找我 |
[26:53] | until tomorrow morning, so sure. | 咨询教育问题 所以没问题 |
[26:56] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[27:03] | Raymont. | 雷蒙特 |
[27:05] | I want to introduce you to an old friend of mine. | 给你介绍个我的老朋友 |
[27:06] | Hi, I’m Wendy. | 你好 我是温蒂 |
[27:08] | Listen, I’m gonna be caught up for a while, | 听着 我要离开去忙一会儿 |
[27:10] | but Wendy here has PS4 in her office. | 但温蒂的办公室里有游戏机哦 |
[27:12] | Says you can use it. | 她说你可以拿去玩 |
[27:13] | I play a pretty mean NBA 2K if you’re interested. | 我篮球游戏玩得很好哦 不知道你感不感兴趣 |
[27:16] | You like a therapist or something? | 你是心理治疗师什么的吗 |
[27:18] | Guys around here need someone to talk to every now and then. | 这里的人时不时都需要跟人说说话 |
[27:21] | I mostly just listen. | 我大部分都只是倾听 |
[27:23] | I don’t need a head doctor. | 我不需要心理医生 |
[27:24] | I ain’t saying you do. | 我没说你需要呀 |
[27:25] | Wendy’s the only one with 2K, so… | 但温蒂是唯一一个有游戏的 所以 |
[27:28] | take it or leave it. | 去不去随便你吧 |
[27:29] | Hondo. | 洪都 |
[27:32] | Got you a present. | 给你带了个礼物 |
[27:34] | Leader of the Rosemead Mafia. | 罗斯密黑手党老大 |
[27:40] | I got ten bucks says you can’t beat her. | 我赌十块你打不过她 |
[27:48] | I found this punk at his sister’s. | 我在他姐姐家发现的他 |
[27:50] | Wasn’t exactly hiding, either. | 他也没在躲 |
[27:51] | Was arming his crew for battle. | 他在武装团队 准备战斗 |
[27:54] | Getting ready for when Richter comes? | 准备好等里希特来吗 |
[27:56] | No idea what you’re talking about. | 不知道你们在说什么 |
[27:57] | Look, man, you can play stupid | 听着 如果你想的话 |
[27:58] | if you want to, but you better understand | 你可以装傻 但是你最好明白 |
[28:00] | that Richter’s not gonna come at you head-on. | 里希特是不会与你正面开战的 |
[28:02] | You sent shooters to try and kill him. | 你派枪手去暗杀他 |
[28:03] | You pissed him off. | 你把他惹毛了 |
[28:04] | He’s gonna want to make you hurt. | 你想要你的命 |
[28:07] | He’ll go after your family. | 他会去找你的家人 |
[28:10] | How many kids you got? | 你有多少孩子 |
[28:11] | Or did God do everyone a favor | 还是说上帝做了件好事 |
[28:12] | and make you sterile? | 让你生不出孩子 |
[28:13] | Tell you what. | 我直说吧 |
[28:15] | You help me find Richter, | 你帮我找到里希特 |
[28:16] | I’ll take him out for you. | 我帮你摆平他 |
[28:17] | Or we can just wait | 或者我们就等着 |
[28:19] | till he slaughters you and all your loved ones. | 等着他屠杀你和你的挚爱 |
[28:21] | Either way, I get to sleep in my own bed tonight. | 随便你选 反正我是没什么损失的 |
[28:23] | We know you and your boys crashed his buy. | 我们知道你和你手下破坏了他的交易 |
[28:25] | Now, how’d you find out about it? | 你是怎么知道这桩交易的 |
[28:31] | Off the record? | 不要做记录 |
[28:34] | This ebony-ivory couple comes to me this morning | 有对黑白夫妇今天早上来找我 |
[28:37] | saying they source for Richter | 说他们是里希特的供应源 |
[28:38] | but they’d rather do business with me. | 但他们更想跟我做生意 |
[28:41] | I tell ’em to get lost, | 我叫他们滚蛋 |
[28:43] | but then they say Richter’s planning to cut me out. | 但他们说里希特打算踹掉我 |
[28:46] | Say he’s dealing with some new guy. | 说他有新的合作伙伴了 |
[28:48] | – Cooper. – Okay, so, what’s the deal? | -叫库伯 -你们做了什么交易 |
[28:50] | You take Richter and the newbie out, | 你干掉里希特和这个新人 |
[28:51] | and they start sourcing cars for you? | 然后他们就会给你提供车源吗 |
[28:53] | I thought they were full of it, | 我以为他们在搞事 |
[28:53] | but the details tracked, so… | 但细节都对上了 所以 |
[28:55] | Tracked how? | 怎么对上了 |
[28:57] | Same MO and same part of town | 同样的方式 同样的地点 |
[28:59] | as the deals I made with Richter. | 跟以前我和里希特交易时的一样 |
[29:00] | Santa Fe Springs, Pico Rivera. | 圣菲斯普林斯 皮科里韦拉 |
[29:03] | Richter got a place out there? | 里希特在那有点吗 |
[29:05] | He’s got a spot he calls the Templo, | 有个叫神庙的点 |
[29:06] | but no one’s seen it. | 但没人见过 |
[29:08] | Or, if they do, | 或者就算有 |
[29:10] | they never make it back to talk about it. | 也从没有人能活着出来过 |
[29:26] | I’m guessing none of this is what you signed up for? | 我想这些都不是你参与进来的原因吧 |
[29:29] | – Is he gonna do that to us, too? – Want the truth, | -他也会那样对我们吗 -想听真话吗 |
[29:30] | or you want a bedtime story? | 还是想听美好的睡前故事 |
[29:33] | Unless we find a way out of here, | 除非我们能找到出路 |
[29:35] | we’re all gonna die. | 否则我们都得死 |
[29:38] | Okay, what do we do? | 好吧 那我们怎么办 |
[29:39] | Start by calming down. | 先冷静下来 |
[29:41] | You should tell me how you got the name “Whip.” | 你先告诉我你鞭子这个名字是怎么来的 |
[29:43] | My brother. | 我哥起的 |
[29:44] | He used to make me do his homework. | 他以前常让我帮他做作业 |
[29:46] | He’d say, “Come on, “You’re smart as a whip. | 他常说 你机灵得就像根鞭子 |
[29:49] | Whip it out. Whip out that homework, Whip.” | 快把作业做了 鞭子 |
[29:50] | – He sounds annoying. – Yeah. He is. | -听起来他很烦人啊 -没错 |
[29:54] | But he looks out for me. | 但是他也会照顾我 |
[29:56] | Even told me hooking up with this bunch was a bad idea. | 他甚至跟我说过跟这些人厮混没什么好下场 |
[29:59] | I never had a big brother, | 我没有过哥哥 |
[30:00] | but I got this guy I work with, | 但我有个同事 |
[30:02] | likes to act like one. | 喜欢当我哥 |
[30:04] | I get the feeling he’s not too crazy | 但我有种感觉我搅进这个烂摊子 |
[30:05] | about me getting into this whole mess, either. | 他也不会感到很开心的 |
[30:08] | You know what he’d say if he was here? | 你知道如果他在的话他会说什么吗 |
[30:10] | That you should have finished high school? | 你应该念完高中吗 |
[30:11] | That I should trust my gut. | 他会告诉我相信自己的内心 |
[30:13] | And right now my gut tells me | 而现在我的内心告诉我 |
[30:15] | that you’re the only one who can get us out of here. | 你是唯一一个可以带我们离开这里的人 |
[30:19] | See that car at the end of the building? | 看到外面那辆车了吗 |
[30:22] | There’s a GPS unit, yeah? | 上面有定位系统对吧 |
[30:24] | Any way to hack it? Get a message out? | 有没有办法做点手脚 发条信息出去 |
[30:27] | Not like an e-mail. | 这不是像发邮件那样的 |
[30:28] | But there should be a built-in distress signal. | 但是车里应该有那种嵌入式的求救信号 |
[30:32] | You get the car back on line, activate the signal. | 就算你让车连上了网 激活了信号 |
[30:34] | But someone has to be looking for it. | 但也要有人在那找啊 |
[30:36] | Someone’s looking. How long would it take? | 有的 要多久 |
[30:39] | You serious about trying this? | 你真要试吗 |
[30:40] | I’m gonna tell you something that could get me killed. | 我跟你说件事 说了可能会害死我 |
[30:43] | But if you trust me, I can get us | 但如果你相信我 我能让我们 |
[30:44] | both out of here in one piece. | 安然无恙地离开这里 |
[30:46] | It was you? | 是你吗 |
[30:48] | You tipped off the Rosemead Mafia? | 是你给罗斯密黑手党通风报信的吗 |
[30:49] | I’m pretty sure it was them. They had the most to gain, | 我很肯定是他们 这件事他们获益最多 |
[30:52] | and they’ve been acting guilty this whole time. | 而且他们一直表现出有罪的样子 |
[30:54] | – How do you know that? – ‘Cause I’m a cop. | -你怎么看出来的 -因为我是个警察 |
[30:58] | Those police that were there today, | 今天在那的那些警察 |
[30:59] | they were with me. | 都是跟我一伙的 |
[31:01] | I’m SWAT. | 我是特警队的 |
[31:03] | Now, you can blow my cover and watch me die, | 现在你可以揭发我 看着我死 |
[31:06] | or you can help me get us out of here. | 或者你可以帮我 让我们一起离开 |
[31:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:18] | Be ready to move. | 准备行动 |
[31:23] | You know I’m gonna have your ass for getting me into this, right? | 你把我搅进这破事里来 你也跑不了的 |
[31:25] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[31:26] | You’re the one who sicced those Rosemead punks onto us. | 是你让罗斯密黑手党的人来杀我们的 |
[31:28] | You wanted Richter’s business all to yourself. | 如此你就可以独吞里希特的生意了 |
[31:30] | You better shut your mouth, son. | 你最好把嘴闭上 |
[31:31] | Tell me it isn’t true. I’m not dying here | 告诉我这不是真的 我才不会 |
[31:33] | for a couple of double-crossers. | 因为你们两个骗子死在这儿 |
[31:43] | Enough. | 够了 |
[31:46] | I want to see Richter. | 我要见里希特 |
[31:48] | These two are the rats. | 这两个都是告密小人 |
[31:49] | Say that again and I’ll kill you. | 你再说一句 我就杀了你 |
[31:50] | Sit down and shut up. | 坐下 闭嘴 |
[31:53] | Where’s the kid? | 那小孩呢 |
[31:58] | We can thank Mumford | 我们要谢谢玛福德 |
[32:00] | for our first good lead on finding Street. | 给我们提供找斯特里特的线索 |
[32:01] | Just want the kid back. Miss giving him crap. | 想他早点回来 好久没吐槽他了 |
[32:04] | These dots are where Richter made the deals | 这些点就是里希特跟 |
[32:05] | with the Rosemead Mafia. | 罗斯密黑手党交易的地点 |
[32:07] | His Templo ought to be somewhere around here. | 他的神庙应该就在这附近 |
[32:08] | Any of that paperwork link to buildings in this area? | 有这块区域这些大楼的相关文件吗 |
[32:11] | Don’t think it has to. | 我想没必要查文件了 |
[32:11] | One of, uh, Richter’s cars just came back on line, | 里希特的一辆车刚刚又连入了网络 |
[32:14] | and it’s right here. | 在这儿 |
[32:15] | Right in the middle of the hot zone. | 就在这块热区的正中间 |
[32:17] | Let’s go get him. | 我们去找他 |
[32:25] | All right, we got three loading docks flanked by service doors | 沿着正墙有三个码头 |
[32:27] | along the front wall. One dock with a ramp. | 码头两侧有安全门 有一个码头门口有坡 |
[32:30] | No points of entry on the other sides. | 另外一边没有入口点 |
[32:31] | Means we got to go in hot. And blind. | 这就意味着我们要迅速进去 找到掩护 |
[32:33] | I could scale it, | 我可以攀上去 |
[32:34] | drop in through one of the skylights, get eyes in there. | 从一个天窗进去 充当眼线 |
[32:36] | It’s a 30-foot wall. No gear, no harness. | 墙有九米多高 没有装置和保险带 |
[32:38] | And? | 那又怎样 |
[32:39] | Unless you agree with Officer Cole. | 除非你同意科尔警官的看法 |
[32:48] | I found him hiding behind your car. | 我抓到他躲在你的车后面 |
[32:52] | So much deceit. | 那么多欺骗 |
[32:54] | It’s impossible to separate the lies. | 想区分谎言是不可能的 |
[33:01] | And so, I’ve made my decision. | 因此 我做出了决定 |
[33:07] | Equal punishment… | 实行同样的惩罚 |
[33:10] | for all. | 对所有人 |
[33:30] | You were just gonna drive off in my car?! | 你是想开走我的车吗 |
[33:36] | I made him do it. | 我逼他做的 |
[33:39] | Told him the car was bulletproof, | 告诉他那车是防弹的 |
[33:41] | if he got it started, we could bust out of here. | 如果他能发动 我们就能冲出去 |
[33:43] | Kid’s innocent. He doesn’t belong here. | 这孩子是无辜的 他不属于这里 |
[33:49] | You disappoint me, Mr. Cooper, | 你让我失望了 库伯先生 |
[33:51] | roping in a child to do your dirty work. | 拉一个孩子给你干脏活儿 |
[33:55] | That earns you special treatment. | 这给你赢得了特殊待遇 |
[34:01] | You won’t believe how much that hurts in a minute. | 一分钟内你会疼得难以置信 |
[34:09] | He’s just a scared kid. He had nothing to do with any of this. | 他只是一个吓坏了的孩子 他与这些事无关 |
[34:18] | They did. | 是他们干的 |
[34:23] | In position. On my go. | 就位 听我口令 |
[34:26] | You have proof? | 你有证据吗 |
[34:27] | Hell, no! | 当然没有 |
[34:30] | I know you’re gonna kill us all. | 我知道你要杀光我们 |
[34:32] | Just don’t start with the kid. | 但不要从孩子开始 |
[34:34] | Please. | 拜托 |
[34:38] | As you wish. | 如你所愿 |
[34:46] | Luca, go! | 卢卡 上 |
[34:53] | LAPD SWAT. Get down! | 洛城警局反恐特警队 趴下 |
[34:54] | Whoa! Police! Hold it right there! | 别动 警察 不准动 |
[34:56] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[34:57] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[35:01] | SWAT! Get down! | 反恐特警队 趴下 |
[35:13] | Stay right there. | 老实待着 |
[35:26] | Owe you one, buddy. | 欠你个人情 老兄 |
[35:27] | 30-David to Command. | 30D呼叫指挥部 |
[35:28] | – Street. – All secured. | -斯特里特 -情况已被控制 |
[35:58] | Good job. | 干得漂亮 |
[36:03] | Nice to see you back in one piece. | 很高兴见到你完好地回来了 |
[36:04] | Yeah, kid tried to get himself killed. | 没错 这小子差点把自己弄死 |
[36:05] | – Couldn’t even do that right. – Give him time. | -这都干不好 -给他点时间吧 |
[36:08] | Hey, here’s our friend Officer Cole. | 瞧 那是我们的朋友科尔警官 |
[36:10] | Want me to talk to him, tell him how | 要不要我跟他谈谈 告诉他 |
[36:11] | Chris kicked ass today? | 克里斯今天表现多么出色 |
[36:13] | Nah, he’s a waste of breath. | 不用 这是浪费时间 |
[36:15] | He’s on my list, though. | 不过他上了我的名单了 |
[36:16] | He’ll be seeing me soon enough. | 他很快就会见到我 |
[36:17] | Congrats. | 恭喜恭喜 |
[36:22] | Richter’s high-end rides– | 里希特的高端跑车 |
[36:23] | when are they getting transferred to the impound lot? | 什么时候会被转送到扣押所 |
[36:25] | Tomorrow morning. Why? | 明早 怎么了 |
[36:28] | I just want to get a couple pictures. | 我想拍几张照片 |
[36:30] | On a cop’s salary, it’s probably as close to one of those | 靠当警察领薪水 估计永远不可能 |
[36:32] | as I’m ever gonna get, you know? | 接触到这样的车了 |
[36:34] | Hey, boot? | 嘿 兄弟 |
[36:35] | You might want to hit the ATM. | 你可能要取点儿钱 |
[36:37] | You’re gonna buy a few rounds tonight. | 今晚请我们喝上几轮酒 |
[36:38] | Yeah! Get to it! | 没错 喝上几轮 |
[36:41] | You got it! | 你请客 |
[36:43] | All right. Get over here. | 好了 过来吧 |
[36:49] | You got him back. | 你把他带回来了 |
[36:52] | Thanks for making me look like a good captain. | 谢谢你让我看起来是个好警监 |
[36:54] | Richter wouldn’t be in jail if you hadn’t made that call. | 要不是你下了决定 里希特不会蹲大牢 |
[36:57] | Thanks for trusting my team. | 谢谢你信任我的队伍 |
[37:11] | How’d you get that shot off? I always block those. | 你是怎么做到的 我总是过不了这关 |
[37:14] | You’re too aggressive on D. | 你按D键按得太急了 |
[37:16] | I just Eurostep. Double-tap X, no turbo. | 我走欧洲步 双击X 不连击 |
[37:19] | Come on now, Wendy. Don’t tell me you’re letting the kid win. | 拜托温蒂 别告诉我你在让着他 |
[37:21] | Didn’t warn me he’s a hustler. | 你没告诉我他这么能打 |
[37:22] | Sorry I left you hanging so long. | 抱歉拖了你这么久 |
[37:24] | – You owe me ten bucks. – Okay. | -你欠我十块钱 -没问题 |
[37:26] | Grab your stuff. I got to get you home. | 带上你的东西 我送你回家 |
[37:29] | You owe me a rematch. | 下次再战 |
[37:34] | You know you shouldn’t be beating up on girls. | 你知道你不该打赢姑娘的 |
[37:44] | You learn anything? | 了解到什么了吗 |
[37:45] | He’s got a lot going on inside. | 他心里有很多事 |
[37:47] | Trouble is, he thinks that’s where it’s supposed to stay. | 问题是 他觉得这些事就该待在心里 |
[37:50] | You know, he kind of reminds me of someone. | 知道吗 他让我想起一个人 |
[37:53] | Real Gs move in silence, right? | 纯爷们儿总在沉默中前行 对吧 |
[37:56] | Touch-che. | 说得没错 |
[37:58] | I appreciate you taking the time. | 谢谢你抽空帮忙 |
[38:11] | Awfully quiet over there. | 你怎么出奇地安静 |
[38:14] | You have a good talk with Wendy? | 你和温蒂谈得如何 |
[38:15] | Nah, we just played. | 不 我们就是打游戏 |
[38:17] | Said you’ve known each other a long time, though. | 不过听说你们认识很久了 |
[38:20] | That we have. | 是的没错 |
[38:22] | She helped me through a really rough time | 她帮我渡过了一段很困难的时期 |
[38:24] | when I was new to the force. | 我刚加入的时候 |
[38:25] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[38:29] | I didn’t start out in SWAT. | 我一开始不是在反恐特警队的 |
[38:31] | Nobody does. | 没人一开始就能进特警队 |
[38:33] | First few years in uniform, you got to pay a lot of dues. | 头几年当实习警察的时候 你要做很多事 |
[38:36] | Spend a lot of hours in a squad car, | 要在巡逻车里呆很久 |
[38:38] | and you write a gang of tickets. | 还要写很多罚单 |
[38:42] | But I was pretty lucky ’cause… | 但我很幸运 因为 |
[38:44] | I got to ride around with one of the funniest cats | 我可以和全世界最搞笑的人之一 |
[38:46] | this world has ever known– my partner Robbie. | 我的搭档罗比 一起巡逻 |
[38:50] | I mean, this dude… | 我说 这家伙 |
[38:52] | This dude could make you laugh. | 这家伙能让你笑个不停 |
[38:54] | He’d make you laugh on your worst day. | 哪怕是最糟糕的日子 他也能让你笑出来 |
[38:58] | One day, we were writing citations on Venice Boulevard. | 一天 我们在威尼斯大道上开罚单 |
[39:00] | We had a guy pulled over for expired tags. | 有辆车有过期罚单未处理 我们让他靠边停车 |
[39:04] | Trust me, that’s the type of thing every cop hates doing. | 相信我 这是每个警察都讨厌做的事情 |
[39:10] | Robbie was at the driver’s side window. | 罗比站在驾驶室那面 |
[39:12] | I was at the passenger rear. | 我在副驾驶那面 |
[39:17] | And this black truck… | 这时候一辆黑色的卡车 |
[39:21] | just came flying into the right lane and hit Robbie. | 突然从右边小巷里冲出来 撞上了罗比 |
[39:25] | Clipped him at 60 miles an hour. | 以60码的速度撞飞了他 |
[39:27] | He die? | 他死了吗 |
[39:29] | Right in front of me. | 他死在我眼前 |
[39:34] | Raymont, you wear a gun and a badge, | 雷蒙特 如果你带着枪和徽章 |
[39:35] | you expect to be in danger, but… | 你料到会有危险 但是 |
[39:38] | we were just writing tickets. | 我们只是在开罚单 |
[39:40] | So, did you get the guy in the truck? | 那你有没有抓到开卡车的人 |
[39:42] | No. | 没有 |
[39:44] | He got away? | 他逃走了 |
[39:46] | And that haunted me. | 这件事让我难以释怀 |
[39:50] | So what did you do? | 那你怎么办 |
[39:52] | I suffered… | 我忍受痛苦 |
[39:54] | till it damn near broke me. | 直到它差点击溃我 |
[39:57] | But then I did the one thing | 但我做了一件事 |
[39:59] | that guys like you and me are taught to never do. | 是一件像你我这样的人被教导不要做的事 |
[40:03] | I asked for help. | 我寻求了帮助 |
[40:06] | Wendy’s the one who gave it to me. | 帮助我的就是温蒂 |
[40:14] | I have dreams where I never make it. | 我做过我没能挺过来的噩梦 |
[40:19] | I’m just lying there on the street, shot. | 我躺在街上 被射中 |
[40:23] | Bleeding. | 流着血 |
[40:27] | And I know I’m gonna die. | 我知道我要死了 |
[40:32] | That’s why I got the gun. | 这就是为什么我找了把枪 |
[40:35] | It just feels safe to have it there, | 有它在我觉得很安全 |
[40:39] | and I don’t want to die. | 我不想死 |
[40:47] | Wendy used to tell me that the pieces | 温蒂曾告诉我 |
[40:48] | that were hurting inside worked like broken bones. | 受伤的心就像断掉的骨头 |
[41:00] | If you treat ’em right, they’ll heal. | 只要好好治疗 就会痊愈 |
[41:03] | If you don’t, that pain’s only gonna get worse. | 如果不这么做 痛苦只会加剧 |
[41:08] | I’m not sure I’m up for sitting around with a shrink. | 我不知道自己能不能面对心理医生 |
[41:12] | How about sitting around with me from time to time? | 那时不时跟我待一起怎么样 |
[41:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[41:20] | Yeah? | 真的 |
[41:23] | Okay. | 好的 |
[41:30] | Go hug your mom. | 去拥抱你妈妈吧 |
[42:22] | Nothing’s out of reach, you cocky son of a… | 没什么是无法企及的 你这狂妄的混… |