时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | Let’s roll out. | 上路吧 |
[00:41] | What’s happenin’, man? | 怎么样 兄弟 |
[00:43] | What’s good? | 有什么好东西 |
[01:11] | Bad day for the block, huh? | 糟糕的一天是吧 |
[01:13] | What’s up, Jo-Jo? | 你怎么样 乔 |
[01:14] | Nothing changes nothing. | 还是老样子 |
[01:16] | Here we go again, man. | 这不又见面了 |
[01:19] | You stay safe. | 你注意安全 |
[01:20] | How we supposed to do that, Hondo? | 我们要怎么办 洪都 |
[01:23] | Like, we got to start putting our babies | 是不是又要把孩子 |
[01:24] | to sleep in a bathtub again? | 放在浴缸里睡觉了 |
[01:26] | We’re not gonna let anything pop off, Brey. | 我们不会放任这里再出事的 布蕾 |
[01:28] | You say that. | 你最好说到做到 |
[01:31] | You hear anything about the shooters? | 你有听说什么枪手的消息吗 |
[01:35] | Your baby girl’s getting big. | 你女儿长大了 |
[01:36] | And bossy. | 她很专横 |
[01:37] | Just like her mama. | 就像她妈妈 |
[01:39] | You know it. | 可不是嘛 |
[01:49] | Hey, Hondo. | 洪都 |
[01:51] | Didn’t call for SWAT. | 我们没叫特警队 |
[01:52] | You know I still live a few blocks from here. | 我住的地方离这里只有几个街区 |
[01:54] | I heard it on the scanner. | 我从无线电上听到了 |
[01:56] | How can I help? | 有什么能帮上忙的 |
[01:57] | What a mess, huh? | 真是一团糟 对吧 |
[01:59] | Not your usual banger drive-by. | 不是往常那种小混混飞车作案 |
[02:00] | Three dead bodies, all of them 20th Street Hammers. | 三名死者 都来自第20街锤子帮 |
[02:04] | Precision dropped. | 目标很明确 |
[02:05] | Beautiful work if you like that kind of thing; it’s slick. | 他们那道上的人会说这活儿干得漂亮 很熟练 |
[02:07] | You already beef up patrol? | 你已经加派人手加强巡逻了吗 |
[02:08] | To protect the Forty-Twos from retaliation? | 保护第42帮免受报复吗 |
[02:10] | Sure we did. | 当然了 |
[02:11] | That’ll keep a couple bodies warm about a minute longer. | 能暂且保住他们的小命 |
[02:15] | But you know what’s coming. | 但你知道接下来会发生什么 |
[02:16] | The neighborhood’s been peaceful for a while. | 这个社区已经保持和平一段时间了 |
[02:18] | There’s no such thing as peace, just… | 和平是不存在的 这只是 |
[02:19] | Temporary cease-fires? | 暂时的停火 |
[02:22] | I call that progress, Norah. | 凡事都有个过程 诺拉 |
[02:23] | Always the optimist. | 你总是这么乐观 |
[02:26] | You still single? | 还单着吗 |
[02:30] | Nobody’s been able to lock you down? | 还没人能拿下你 |
[02:32] | What about you? You happy? | 你呢 过得开心吗 |
[02:35] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[02:36] | Oh, wait a minute. | 慢着 |
[02:38] | Oh, you went and caught one, huh? | 你逮到真命天子了啊 |
[02:41] | He’s a lucky dude. Do I know him? | 他是个幸运儿 我认识他吗 |
[02:43] | Nope. He’s blissfully ignorant of crap like this. | 不认识 他很幸运对这种事情毫无知觉 |
[02:47] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[02:48] | Sorry it had to be in your own neighborhood. | 很遗憾事情发生在你住的街区 |
[02:59] | You Hondo? | 你是洪都吗 |
[03:00] | Yeah, I am, little man. What up? | 是我 小伙子 怎么了 |
[03:03] | Leroy needs a sit-down. | 你得找勒罗伊坐下来 |
[03:05] | Private. | 私下谈谈 |
[03:18] | Leroy. | 勒罗伊 |
[03:22] | Thanks for coming, man. | 谢谢你过来 |
[03:25] | Been a minute. | 挺久没见了 |
[03:26] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:26] | What, five years? | 有五年了吧 |
[03:27] | More like eight. | 八年了 |
[03:30] | Must just feel like five. | 感觉像只有五年 |
[03:31] | Still get the books every Christmas– appreciate that. | 每年圣诞还是能收到书 谢了 |
[03:35] | I know you didn’t put out an S.O.S. ’cause you miss me. | 我知道你不摆出求救的样子是因为你想我了 |
[03:41] | Word is… | 有传言说 |
[03:44] | my son Darryl might have been present at that drive-by today. | 我儿子达瑞尔目击了今天的飞车杀人案 |
[03:48] | Up on the corner, know what I’m saying? | 他正好在街角游荡 明白我的意思吗 |
[03:49] | He ain’t even in high school yet. | 他都还没到上高中的年纪 |
[03:51] | That didn’t stop us from running around, did it? | 那也阻止不了像我们这样的人游来荡去 不是吗 |
[03:54] | Been trying to keep him all the way out, | 我很努力地想要让他远离这一切 |
[03:55] | but I’m here, I ain’t there. | 但我在这儿 不在他身边 |
[03:57] | He don’t want my wisdom. | 他不听我的话 |
[03:59] | Won’t take my calls, won’t come see me. | 不接我的电话 不来看我 |
[04:02] | And the losers his mama brings home– | 还有他妈妈带回家的那些个烂人 |
[04:04] | waste of oxygen, each one worse than the last one. | 个个都是浪费空气的废人 一个比一个烂 |
[04:07] | She got no learning curve. | 她一点都没学到教训 |
[04:11] | Me neither, I know. | 我也是 我懂 |
[04:12] | So if you’re already hearing | 要是连你都听说了 |
[04:13] | that Darryl might have seen something… | 达瑞尔可能看到了什么 |
[04:14] | – There you go. – You’re afraid he’s a target. | -说到点子上了 -你担心有人会对他下手 |
[04:16] | That, but not only that. | 是的 但不止这件事 |
[04:19] | Hammers don’t even know who hit us today. | 锤子帮根本不知道是谁干的 |
[04:21] | And I ain’t heard nothing new about the Forty-Twos. | 我也没听说42帮那里有什么消息 |
[04:23] | Darryl’s a hothead, though, like we used to be, | 达瑞尔是个急性子 就像我们以前那样 |
[04:25] | so what’s to stop him and his crew | 要怎么阻止他和他的同伴 |
[04:27] | from going after payback anyhow? | 前去报复 |
[04:29] | Now, whether they’re right or wrong about the shooters, | 不管他们对枪手身份的判断是对是错 |
[04:32] | either way, he’s in trouble, and I can’t get through to the boy. | 他都有麻烦了 而我接触不到那孩子 |
[04:35] | Okay, hold up, hold up. What, you think I can? | 慢着 等等 怎么 你认为我可以吗 |
[04:37] | Hell, just… try and talk some sense to him, Hondo, | 见鬼 你就…试着跟他讲讲道理 洪都 |
[04:42] | before he ends up dead. | 在他丢掉小命之前 |
[04:44] | Or makes some other fool dead for no reason at all. | 或者在他不分青红皂白杀了别的人之前 |
[04:50] | I know this is a big ask. | 我知道这个请求很过分 |
[04:51] | No. | 不 |
[04:52] | No such thing. | 一点都不过分 |
[04:55] | Not with our history. | 你我过去是什么关系 |
[04:59] | Just… | 请你 |
[05:03] | …keep him alive. | 保住他的命 |
[05:19] | – It’s personal, Jess. – No, I get it. | -这是私人恩怨 杰西 -我不明白 |
[05:21] | This jumped off in my own neighborhood, | 他们对我的社区发动了进攻 |
[05:23] | four blocks from the park. | 就在离公园四个街区远的地方 |
[05:24] | – You know the park. – I know the park. | -你知道那座公园 -我知道 |
[05:25] | What do you want? | 你需要什么 |
[05:26] | Lend me and Deacon to Gang-and-Narcotics for the day. | 把我和迪肯借调去帮派毒品调查科一天 |
[05:29] | We’ll still be on stand-by for any SWAT call that comes in. | 特警队需要我们的时候我们依然时刻待命 |
[05:32] | Hicks doesn’t like sharing talent. | 希金斯不喜欢共享人才 |
[05:35] | But he’s in Palm Springs until Monday, so… | 不过周一之前他都在棕榈泉 所以… |
[05:37] | Hey. It doesn’t have to be official. | 没必要走官方程序 |
[05:40] | But we can get ahead of this thing, | 但是我们可以抢在前面 |
[05:41] | or we wait for a turf war | 不然等帮派为抢地盘发动战争 |
[05:42] | that we have to clean up after anyway. | 最后收拾烂摊子的还是我们 |
[05:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:46] | Did you hear about Luca’s grandfather? | 你听说卢卡祖父的事情了吗 |
[05:50] | You didn’t need to come in today. | 你今天不必来上班的 |
[05:51] | Yeah, well, my gramps would’ve kicked me around the block | 我家那位老爷子要是知道我就因为他死了 |
[05:53] | if I stayed home just ’cause he died. | 待在家里 肯定会把我赶出来的 |
[05:55] | SWAT always came first. | 特警队永远是第一位的 |
[05:57] | – I’m very sorry for your loss, Luca. – Thanks. | -节哀顺变 卢卡 -谢谢 |
[06:00] | I mean, he had a long life, you know? | 他很长寿 |
[06:02] | Still always too soon, man. | 告别永远都太早 |
[06:03] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[06:04] | The department’s putting together a video for the memorial. | 局里正在为悼念仪式准备视频 |
[06:07] | To honor one of our first team leaders. | 来纪念我们最初的队长 |
[06:09] | O.S. Original SWAT. | 初代反恐特警队 |
[06:11] | Three generations of Lucas. | 卢卡家的三代传承 |
[06:13] | Which one is he again? | 哪一个是他 |
[06:16] | Always out in front. | 永远都是在最前面的一个 |
[06:22] | I know you were close. | 我知道你们很亲近 |
[06:23] | Yeah, we were close. | 我们是很亲近 |
[06:25] | Hey, Tan. | 谭 |
[06:26] | Deacon and I got to run on something. | 迪肯和我要去办点事 |
[06:28] | Lot of guys are gonna want to offer their condolences. | 很多人会前来悼念 |
[06:30] | We’ll take care of him. | 我们会照顾好他的 |
[06:47] | What’s up, Darryl? | 你好吗 达瑞尔 |
[06:49] | Yo, y’all here for me? Look, I ain’t do nothing. | 你们是来找我的 听着 我什么都没干 |
[06:51] | You ain’t got no cause, which makes this harassment. | 你们毫无理由来找我 这是骚扰 |
[06:52] | Why? Because I know your name? | 这怎么就叫骚扰了 就因为我知道你的名字 |
[06:54] | I know yours, too. | 我也知道你的名字 |
[06:56] | Everybody know you around here. | 这里人人都知道 |
[06:57] | Your pops is worried about you. | 你爸爸很担心你 |
[06:59] | He’d like you to get off the street until things cool down. | 你想让你在局面平静下来前不要在街上晃了 |
[07:01] | So he called the cops on me? | 所以他叫警察来找我 |
[07:02] | Old man trippin’. He thinks I can’t handle myself like he did. | 倚老卖老 他以为我跟他一样管不住自己 |
[07:04] | He wants you to know that | 他想告诉你 |
[07:05] | it might not have been the Forty-Twos that you saw this morning. | 你早上看到的人 可能不是42帮的 |
[07:07] | I ain’t see nothing. | 我什么都没看见 |
[07:09] | – Anybody who says I was there is lying. – Where were you? | -要是有人说我在场 那是撒谎 -那你当时在哪儿 |
[07:11] | – Nowhere. – You were somewhere. | -我哪儿也没去 -你总归在某个地方 |
[07:12] | That’s physics. | 这是自然道理 |
[07:15] | Look, I can’t be standing here with you like this. | 听着 我不能站在这儿跟你们说话了 |
[07:17] | Folks seeing us. | 有很多人在看我们 |
[07:17] | Well, then you better hurry up and tell us something, then. | 那你最好快点把事情告诉我们 |
[07:23] | Hey, am I under arrest? | 我被捕了吗 |
[07:24] | Am I being detained? | 我被拘留了吗 |
[07:26] | Do right by your set. | 为了你的兄弟做正确的事 |
[07:28] | What kind of car? What color? How many guys? | 车是什么样的 什么颜色 有几个人 |
[07:30] | Do you have probable cause to detain me, sir?! | 你有正当理由拘捕我吗 长官 |
[07:32] | Or am I free to go?! | 还是说我可以走了 |
[07:34] | – Hondo. – Am I free to go, sir?! | -洪都 -我可以走了吗 长官 |
[07:38] | Your pops is trying to help you. | 你爸爸想帮你 |
[07:40] | Don’t disappoint him. | 别让他失望 |
[07:42] | I’m always disappointing him. | 我总是让他失望 |
[07:43] | Nothing new about that. | 一如既往 |
[07:45] | Am I free to go? Or are you violating my rights, sir? | 我可以走了吗 还是说你要侵犯我的权利 长官 |
[07:52] | I’m not detaining you, Darryl. | 我不会拘留你 达瑞尔 |
[07:58] | Glad you don’t have kids? | 好在你没有孩子 |
[08:01] | I’m gonna have GND keep eyes on him. | 我要让帮派毒品科盯着他 |
[08:04] | Come up with a reason to get that boy off the street. | 搞个理由出来让他不要上街 |
[08:08] | We lost all our forward gears. | 我们车头上什么都没有了 |
[08:11] | And his grandfather 360s in reverse | 他的爷爷一路倒车 |
[08:14] | and floors it down the fast lane of the Hollywood Freeway | 倒下到了好莱坞高速路的快车道 |
[08:17] | with nothing, nothing but taillights | 什么都没有 全凭着尾灯 |
[08:20] | and a rearview mirror. | 和一面后视镜 |
[08:22] | And he cut that sucker off before the Vermont exit. | 他在到达佛蒙特出口前截停了那个犯人 |
[08:26] | I thought I was gonna die | 我当时以为我要死了 |
[08:27] | before I cleared my first month in SWAT. | 我在特警队的第一个月还没过完 |
[08:30] | Yeah, we finally had to take the car keys | 几个月前 我们终于 |
[08:31] | from him a few months ago. | 没收了他的车钥匙 |
[08:32] | Best damn driver in the department. | 反恐特警队最好的车手 |
[08:35] | If he said so himself, and he did. | 他自己也这么说 他的确是 |
[08:39] | Let me get you another cup of coffee. | 再来杯咖啡吧 |
[08:45] | – You okay? – Hmm? Yeah. | -你还好吧 -还好 |
[08:47] | Luca. | 卢卡 |
[08:49] | Civilian out in the hall, | 大厅里站着的那个市民 |
[08:51] | she’s making the video for the memorial. | 她给悼念仪式做了个视频 |
[08:54] | She just wants to talk to you for a sec. | 她想跟你讲几句话 |
[08:55] | Gets you away from the crowd for a bit. | 远离人群休息一下吧 |
[09:06] | Jilly Clark. | 我是吉利·克拉克 |
[09:07] | I’m so sorry for your loss. | 请节哀顺变 |
[09:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:10] | Your team’s been telling me what a fine officer you are, | 你队里的人一直在跟我说你有多么出色 |
[09:12] | and third generation and all that, | 三代警察世家 |
[09:14] | and I’d love to just sit you down, take ten minutes of your… | 我想请你一起坐下来 抽出十分钟… |
[09:16] | No, I’m not interested. | 不 我没兴趣 |
[09:17] | Look, I’m sure there are plenty of people | 听着 我相信有很多人 |
[09:18] | who’d be happy to talk to you about him. | 会乐意跟你讲他的故事 |
[09:20] | You don’t need me, okay? It was nice meeting you. | 不需要我来讲 很高兴认识你 |
[09:26] | He’s a private guy. | 他很注重个人隐私 |
[09:28] | This is, uh, hard for him. | 这 这对他来说很艰难 |
[09:29] | No, I don’t blame him. | 不 不怪他 |
[09:31] | How about I get the three of you on camera? | 我可以用镜头记录你们三个吗 |
[09:33] | You know, current team members, changing of the guard. | 现一代队员 交接更替 |
[09:36] | Jack Luca lived to see this unit’s 50th anniversary, | 杰克·卢卡亲眼见证了反恐特警队的五十周年 |
[09:39] | starting from day one. | 从第一天开始 |
[09:44] | Sure. Where do you want us? | 好啊 你想从哪里开始讲 |
[09:51] | Beating the war drums? | 击战鼓准备开战了 |
[09:54] | Looks like. | 看情形是 |
[10:00] | No, hey, Deac. | 不 迪肯 |
[10:02] | Just me. | 我自己去 |
[10:03] | Doesn’t take two of us. | 没必要两个人去 |
[10:04] | – Until it does. – Nah, it’s cool. | -必要 -不 没事的 |
[10:06] | I’m just gonna pay my respects and make my point. | 我只是过去表示尊敬再表明一下观点 |
[10:20] | What’s up, man? | 你好 兄弟 |
[10:21] | Tell me. | 什么事 |
[10:23] | O-Dog here? | 老0在吗 |
[10:25] | We got a warrant? | 有逮捕令吗 |
[10:28] | I ain’t looking to take nobody in today. | 今天我不抓人 |
[10:52] | What do you want? | 有何贵干 |
[10:53] | Offer my condolences. | 我前来致以哀悼 |
[10:55] | For your losses this morning. | 为今早发生的不幸 |
[10:58] | Nobody should die like that, man. | 没人应该那样死去 |
[11:00] | But right this minute, I ain’t got no idea | 但是现在 我不知道 |
[11:02] | who laid your boys down, and neither do you. | 是谁杀了你的兄弟 你也不知道 |
[11:05] | You might be taking it back to the wrong block. Then what? | 你可能会搞错对象 那会怎样 |
[11:07] | Ain’t gonna be wrong. | 错不了 |
[11:08] | Even Leroy hasn’t heard the Forty-Twos were involved. | 就连勒罗伊都不知道42帮有参与 |
[11:12] | All respect to Leroy, he’s a hood legend, | 我很尊敬勒罗伊 他是街区的传奇 |
[11:14] | but he’s been out of the game for a while. | 但他已经有阵子没在道上混了 |
[11:16] | I got to call this how I see it on the ground. | 我必须得以牙还牙 |
[11:18] | Your way only guarantees more bodies. | 你的方法只会引来更多伤亡 |
[11:20] | Theirs, yours, folks in the middle. | 他们的 你们的 还有无辜第三方 |
[11:22] | Let us handle it. | 让我们来处理 |
[11:23] | And how long that gonna take? | 那需要多久 |
[11:25] | – Nah, we can’t look weak. – How about smart? | -算了 我们不能示弱 -放聪明点吧 |
[11:27] | Come on, man. | 想想吧 |
[11:28] | War hurts every set, every block. | 战争会牵连到所有帮派 街区 |
[11:30] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[11:31] | You should probably get back in the car | 或许你该和你的搭档 |
[11:32] | with your partner and drive off. | 回车里去快走吧 |
[11:42] | All right, I’m gone. | 好吧 我走了 |
[11:43] | I just got a personal request. | 我有个私人请求 |
[11:45] | I’m asking you | 我请求你 |
[11:47] | to keep Leroy’s son off-limits. | 不要动勒罗伊的儿子 |
[11:49] | So, so that’s why you’re standing on my grass. | 这就是为什么你站在我家草坪上 |
[11:52] | It’s up to Darryl what he wants to do. | 达瑞尔想做什么是他的决定 |
[11:54] | He’s 13, man. | 他才十三岁 |
[11:55] | You know what I was doing at 13? | 你知道我十三岁在干什么了吗 |
[11:58] | Boy needs to put in the work, like his pops. | 男儿需要投入事业 就像他老爸一样 |
[12:02] | But out of respect for you, | 不过出于对你的尊敬 |
[12:04] | we’ll keep Darryl out of it. | 我们不会把达瑞尔牵扯进来 |
[12:09] | Don’t need him to make things right. | 不用他也能解决问题 |
[12:26] | We’re the future old-timers for the 100th anniversary. | 在未来一百周年的时候我们已经是老前辈了 |
[12:29] | Assuming we’re lucky enough to live as long as Jack Luca. | 前提是我们足够幸运能和杰克·卢卡一样长命 |
[12:32] | His generation broke trail for us, | 他那一代人为我们开创了历史 |
[12:34] | and it’s an honor to serve on the same team as his grandson. | 能和他的孙子在同一个队伍效力是我们的荣幸 |
[12:38] | Sorry, th-that came out so phony. | 对不起 这句话听起来很假 |
[12:40] | But I really, I really meant it. | 但我真的是真心的 |
[12:42] | Don’t worry. I’ll make sure you look good. | 别担心 我会把你们拍好看的 |
[12:45] | Easy to do, right? | 挺简单的 对吗 |
[12:46] | You’re all pretty damn photogenic. | 你们都很上相 |
[12:48] | You’re gonna all make me look good. | 你们会给我脸上增光的 |
[12:56] | Whenever you show up with company, | 只要你和同事一起来 |
[12:59] | I know it ain’t social, Hondo. | 我就知道不是只来寒暄的 洪都 |
[13:01] | What you need? | 你需要什么 |
[13:03] | Something I don’t know already. | 一些我不知道的事 |
[13:08] | Category? | 哪方面的 |
[13:10] | Let’s start with the drive-by. | 先说说飞车杀人的事 |
[13:12] | What’s the why of it? | 他们是什么目的 |
[13:13] | You been in that uniform too long | 如果你觉得这些人做事是有原因的话 |
[13:14] | if you think there’s got to be a why with any of these Y.G.S. | 你就是穿这身制服太久了 |
[13:17] | Dorsey, you’re plugged in to all the sets. | 多尔西 你了解所有这些帮派 |
[13:19] | That wasn’t just target practice this morning. | 今早发生的事可不是射击演习 |
[13:21] | If you say so. | 随你怎么说 |
[13:26] | You know, I think I might need to use the head. | 我可能要借用下洗手间 |
[13:28] | Is that cool? | 可以吗 |
[13:28] | Sorry, it’s out of order. | 不好意思 现在不能使用 |
[13:30] | So, if I was to walk back there through the door | 如果我走进后面那扇写着 |
[13:32] | that says “Restroom,” | “洗手间”的门 |
[13:33] | I wouldn’t find a mini Vegas or nothing, would I? | 我不会发现有个小赌场什么的吧 |
[13:35] | You know, dominoes, dice, spades. | 你知道 骨牌 骰子 纸牌什么的 |
[13:38] | I know you’ve been running the house for over a year, man. | 我知道你经营一年多了 |
[13:41] | The only reason I left you in business | 我让你继续经营下去的 |
[13:42] | is because I figured there might be a day | 唯一原因就是 |
[13:44] | when I’d need some information. | 要是有天我需要消息就可以问你了 |
[13:45] | And today’s that day. | 今天就是这样一天 |
[13:47] | Sing or sting. | 要么说要么我就拆穿你 |
[13:48] | Your choice. | 你自己选择 |
[13:52] | Deacon. | 迪肯 |
[13:55] | I think Mr. Dorsey here might have heard a little something. | 我觉得多尔西先生可能听说了什么 |
[13:58] | Well, anything helps. | 任何有帮助的消息都可以 |
[14:00] | Now, I don’t know this for a true fact, | 我不知道这是不是真的 |
[14:02] | but there’s been a bit of noise about some new crew | 但现在有传言这个地区 |
[14:04] | in the ZIP Code trying to take things to the next level. | 有个什么新团伙想把事情升级 |
[14:06] | That’s why the drive-by was so quiet and pro. | 所以飞车杀人才会这么无声无息 手法专业 |
[14:10] | They ain’t looking to spray up blocks like fools used to do. | 他们不想像之前的傻子一样血染街区 |
[14:13] | It ain’t personal. | 这不是私人恩怨 |
[14:14] | It’s business. | 是生意 |
[14:17] | My business model is to deliver | 我的商业模式就是达成 |
[14:19] | risk-free, worry-free, cost-efficient, | 无风险 无顾虑 划算的 |
[14:22] | guaranteed results, Mr. Volkov. | 有保障的结果 沃尔科夫先生 |
[14:23] | I’ve been able to take care of business just fine in-house. | 我的生意一直都井井有条 |
[14:26] | Why should I spend more money? | 为什么我要多花钱 |
[14:28] | You heard about the three gangbangers | 你听说了今早有三个黑帮少年 |
[14:29] | that were killed this morning? | 被枪杀的事吧 |
[14:30] | They like to kill each other. | 他们喜欢互相残杀 |
[14:32] | Actually, that was a commission. | 事实上 这算是佣金 |
[14:35] | Three targets. | 三个目标 |
[14:36] | – You? – My associates and I. | -你干的 -我同事和我 |
[14:38] | Zero blowback on the client. | 客户丝毫不受影响 |
[14:40] | Outsourcing insulates you. | 外包给我们 你置身事外 |
[14:43] | That’s why the New York mobs– | 这就是为什么纽约黑帮 |
[14:45] | the Italians and Jews– they shared an enforcement service | 意大利人和犹太人 第二次世界大战之前的 |
[14:48] | back in the golden years before World War II. | 黄金时代他们共用执行服务 |
[14:52] | Are you kidding me? | 你是在说笑吗 |
[14:53] | How long ago? | 多久之前 |
[14:54] | You never heard of Murder Incorporated? | 你没听说过杀人有限公司吗 |
[14:57] | They did over a thousand contract killings. | 他们做了一千起雇佣杀人 |
[15:00] | I call my company Murder LLC in their honor. | 我给公司起名为杀人有限责任公司以纪念他们 |
[15:04] | I’m gonna pass. | 我还是算了 |
[15:05] | How about a free introductory offer? | 那首单免费呢 |
[15:07] | Free is good. | 免费不错 |
[15:12] | I’ll hit anyone in the city for you. | 我可以为你杀城里任何一个人 |
[15:14] | You’re satisfied with the work, | 你满意我的工作 |
[15:16] | you give me your future business. | 就继续跟我合作 |
[15:18] | Just tell me who. | 告诉我名字就行 |
[15:22] | How about Kershner? | 克什纳怎么样 |
[15:23] | Yes, please. | 那就请吧 |
[15:25] | There’s this D.A. made my brother’s life miserable. | 这个地检让我兄弟日子很不好受 |
[15:28] | Rick Kershner. | 里克·克什纳 |
[15:30] | He’s why Ivan talks like he does. | 伊凡说话这样就是他害的 |
[15:32] | Got stabbed in the neck at Chino. | 在奇诺被人捅了脖子 |
[15:33] | On a crap charge. | 他乱起诉 |
[15:35] | Should’ve been probation, but Kershner, | 应该判缓刑的 但是克什纳 |
[15:37] | – he likes to go heavy. – I know the type. | -他喜欢判重刑 -我知道他那号人 |
[15:41] | I’ll take care of him today. | 我今天去解决他 |
[15:42] | My pleasure. | 很高兴为您服务 |
[15:43] | Don’t overpromise. | 别夸下海口 |
[15:45] | Can you even find him that fast? | 你能这么快找到他吗 |
[15:47] | Part of the package. | 包在我身上 |
[15:52] | I got to ask. | 我想问问 |
[15:54] | What made you pick this line of work? | 你为什么选择这份差事 |
[15:56] | I read a lot of biographies about successful people. | 我看过很多成功人士的传记 |
[16:00] | You know the one thing that they all have in common? | 你知道他们的共同点是什么吗 |
[16:04] | They do what they love. | 他们都做他们喜欢做的事 |
[16:06] | I figured I should, too. | 我想我也应该这样 |
[16:12] | My guy in the neighborhood says this new crew | 我在那一区的朋友说这个新帮派 |
[16:13] | is straight-up murder for hire. | 是雇佣杀手 |
[16:14] | They get it done, they get out. They’re pros. | 杀完人立即撤退 他们是职业杀手 |
[16:16] | So how do we find out who they are? | 那我们要怎么查出他们的身份 |
[16:18] | Our baby witness who wasn’t there, Darryl Henderson– | 我们”不在场”的小目击证人达瑞尔·亨德森 |
[16:21] | just got word he’s been beating the pavement. | 听说他正在街上晃悠 |
[16:23] | Trying to score a gun. | 想要弄把枪 |
[16:28] | Uh, h-how much for that one? | 那一把多少钱 |
[16:31] | Well, you can’t go wrong with the classics. | 经典款是绝对不会错的 |
[16:33] | They’re reliable, easy to conceal. Come here. | 可靠又易于隐藏 过来 |
[16:38] | Check out that smooth action. | 看看这平稳的动作 |
[16:40] | Smooth rotation, no damage to the frame, no rust. | 旋转平滑 弹匣无刮痕 无锈迹 |
[16:43] | It’s a good first piece. | 作为第一把枪很不错 |
[16:45] | How much for this? | 这把多少钱 |
[16:47] | Minus the trade, | 给你便宜点 |
[16:47] | I can give you this one for 100. | 这把我可以卖你一百块 |
[16:50] | I got 50. | 我只有五十 |
[16:50] | Show me. | 给我看看 |
[16:55] | Here. | 给 |
[17:02] | What– Oh, no, no, no. No, no, no. | 什么 不不不不不不不 |
[17:04] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不不 |
[17:06] | Oh, yeah, Darryl, now we do have probable cause. | 达瑞尔 现在我们有正当理由了 |
[17:08] | So you are being detained. | 你被拘留了 |
[17:21] | What are you doing, Dom? | 你在干什么 多米 |
[17:24] | Hey, Dad. | 老爸 |
[17:27] | That’s not a pew. | 这不是教堂里的长椅 |
[17:30] | You see him yet? | 你看到他了吗 |
[17:30] | Yeah. | 看到了 |
[17:32] | Funeral home showed him to me. | 殡仪馆给我看过了 |
[17:35] | Looks damn good for being, you know, dead. | 看起来气色不错 对于一个去世的人来说 |
[17:38] | Peaceful. | 很安详 |
[17:39] | For a change. | 一反常态 |
[17:43] | Look, we’re trying to celebrate a man’s life here. | 我们想要纪念一个人的生命 |
[17:46] | You need to shake a few hands, smile at the stories. | 你要和人握握手 面带笑容听故事 |
[17:49] | Say something nice for the memorial. | 在纪念仪式上说点他的好话 |
[17:51] | The girl’s still waiting to put you on camera. | 那姑娘还等着给你拍视频呢 |
[17:53] | Either find the strength or fake it, but do it. | 要么坚强起来 要么装出来 但你要去做 |
[17:56] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[18:04] | Get up. | 起来 |
[18:23] | What is this? | 这是干什么 |
[18:26] | No! | 不 |
[18:30] | No, I’m not gonna lie about him, Dad. | 不 我不会为他撒谎的 爸 |
[18:33] | He wasn’t perfect. | 他并不完美 |
[18:35] | No kidding. | 那当然 |
[18:36] | Neither are we. | 我们也不完美 |
[18:37] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:39] | But I can’t do that video. | 但我没法录影 |
[19:02] | You’re in a world of trouble, Darryl. | 你现在惹了一屁股麻烦 达瑞尔 |
[19:05] | I screwed up, okay? | 我搞砸了 |
[19:07] | I always screw up. | 我总是把事情搞砸 |
[19:09] | My mom’s gonna beat my ass, | 我妈会暴揍我一顿 |
[19:11] | then she’s gonna have Clarence beat it again. | 然后她会让克拉伦斯再打一次 |
[19:12] | That her boyfriend? He live with you? | 她男朋友吗 他和你们一起住吗 |
[19:14] | I call all her guys Clarence. | 我把她所有的男友都叫克拉伦斯 |
[19:16] | Just to piss her off. | 就为了气她 |
[19:19] | I was the second biggest mistake my dad ever made. | 我是我爸犯下的第二大的错误 |
[19:22] | She was the first. | 她是那个最大的错误 |
[19:27] | Not even close, kid. | 不能相提并论 孩子 |
[19:31] | I was there for his biggest mistake; I caused it. | 我才是他最大的错误 是我造成的 |
[19:35] | Your pops ever tell you how you got the name Darryl? | 你爸有没有告诉过你为什么给你起名达瑞尔 |
[19:37] | Like, some uncle or something? | 好像是因为某个叔叔之类的 |
[19:38] | Wasn’t no uncle. | 没有什么叔叔 |
[19:48] | Me and Leroy… | 我 勒罗伊 |
[19:51] | and Darryl– the original Darryl– | 和达瑞尔 最初的那个达瑞尔 |
[19:55] | we was boys together. | 小时候我们一起玩 |
[19:59] | Little bit older than you then. | 比你现在年纪大一点 |
[20:02] | Hey, you couldn’t tell us nothing. | 我们什么也听不进去 |
[20:03] | We just knew we had it all going on. | 我们就是知道我们一切尽在掌握中 |
[20:06] | But D, he just, he had this big mouth. | 但是小达 他那张大嘴巴 |
[20:10] | I mean, not to everybody, you know, but… | 不是说会告诉所有的人 但是 |
[20:13] | You know, we was young, so, you know, we messed around. | 我们当时年纪很小 我们到处混 |
[20:14] | We did a little bit of this, little bit of that, | 搞搞这里 搞搞那里 |
[20:16] | you know what I’m saying? | 明白我的话吗 |
[20:17] | I mean, nothing too crazy, but… | 虽说没做什么疯狂的事 但是 |
[20:21] | D just never knew when to shut up. | 小达就是不知道什么时候该闭嘴 |
[20:25] | Until somebody shut him up for good. | 直到有人让他永远闭上了嘴 |
[20:28] | Just some ignorant-ass dude on the corner | 街角某个脾气暴躁 |
[20:29] | with a temper and a gun. | 又有枪的无知混蛋 |
[20:31] | Did he get caught? | 抓到他了吗 |
[20:32] | Your pops caught him behind a Laundromat before I could, | 你爸赶在我之前 在自助洗衣店抓到了他 |
[20:34] | and, man, I wanted vengeance bad, but Leroy talked me down. | 我非常想报仇 但是勒罗伊劝服了我 |
[20:41] | He told me that I was meant for something | 他和我说我注定要做一番大事业 |
[20:43] | better than the streets, Darryl. | 而不是在街上瞎混 达瑞尔 |
[20:45] | And then he went around the corner, | 然后他走到街角 |
[20:47] | took care of business himself. | 自己解决了那件事 |
[20:49] | Your daddy went to juvie. | 你爸进了少管所 |
[20:52] | But I went to high school. | 但我上了高中 |
[20:55] | And when he got out, he was who he is. | 等他出来的时候 他还是那样 |
[21:00] | But he wants a different life for you. | 但他希望你有个不一样的人生 |
[21:02] | He thinks I’m weak. | 他认为我很懦弱 |
[21:03] | No, no. He knows you’re smart. | 不是 他知道你很聪明 |
[21:06] | Smarter than he was. | 比他更聪明 |
[21:09] | It’s a heavy name, I get it. | 这是个沉重的名字 我明白 |
[21:11] | It weighed on me, too, for a bit. | 我当时也觉得有一些压迫感 |
[21:15] | But then you get better at making better choices. | 但你会因为这份压力让自己变好 做出更好的选择 |
[21:20] | Darryl, that’s got to start right here, right now. | 达瑞尔 这些必须从此时此刻开始 |
[21:22] | Real talk. | 真心话 |
[21:32] | What’d you see on that corner? | 你在街角看到了什么 |
[21:39] | I was supposed to be watching. | 我本该负责监视的 |
[21:41] | I-I should’ve seen it sooner. | 我应该早点看到的 |
[21:43] | I should’ve said something, warned ’em. | 我应该喊他们 警告他们 |
[21:49] | Three, | 三个 |
[21:50] | maybe four dudes. | 也许是四个人 |
[22:02] | Okay, let’s do this. | 动手吧 |
[22:27] | You better keep talking, Darryl, because I don’t understand. | 你最好继续说 达瑞尔 因为我不明白 |
[22:30] | If you didn’t see who was in that car, | 如果你没看到谁坐在车里 |
[22:31] | then what were you gonna do | 那你打算 |
[22:32] | with the gun that you were trying to buy? | 用你想要买的那支枪来做什么 |
[22:33] | – To go talk to Curtis. – Who’s Curtis? | -去找柯蒂斯谈谈 -谁是柯蒂斯 |
[22:35] | This guy who likes to buy stuff that’s been jacked. | 这家伙喜欢买打劫来的东西 |
[22:37] | So he’s a fence? | 所以他是黑市买家吗 |
[22:38] | Yeah. My pops told you it wasn’t the Forty-Twos, | 是的 我爸告诉你不是42帮的 |
[22:40] | so it only left him after the shootings. | 那在枪击案之后就只剩他了 |
[22:42] | Why? | 为什么 |
[22:42] | Because he got his safe jacked. Stash and cash. | 因为他的保险箱遭人抢劫了 毒品和现金 |
[22:45] | Hey, were you there for that, too? | 你也是为了那些东西去那的吗 |
[22:46] | No, but I knew it happened. I knew who did it. | 不是 但我知道有这件事 我知道是谁干的 |
[22:48] | – The three dead dudes. – Yeah. | -那三个死了的哥们 -是的 |
[22:50] | Curtis ain’t no G. He’s soft. | 柯蒂斯不混帮派 他很温和 |
[22:52] | So then why go talk to him with a gun? | 那你为什么带着枪去找他谈话 |
[22:53] | Because I wanted to see who he put in the car. | 因为我想看看他车里的同伙是谁 |
[22:56] | All right. | 好了 |
[22:58] | Where can we find Curtis? | 我们能在哪找到柯蒂斯 |
[23:15] | Gun! | 有枪 |
[23:17] | Give me your hands! Give me your hands! Get up! | 手给我 把手给我 起来 |
[23:19] | Up! Up! | 起来 起来 |
[23:22] | – Left side clear! – Right side clear! | -左侧安全 -右侧安全 |
[23:23] | – Chris out! – Tan out! | -克里斯出来了 -谭出来了 |
[23:29] | All clear. | 都安全了 |
[23:32] | You want to tell us what the hell this is? | 你想告诉我们这是什么吗 |
[23:34] | I didn’t know Trick was gonna lay ’em down like that. | 我不知道特里克会那样把他解决掉 |
[23:36] | I thought he was just yapping! | 我以为他只会骂他一顿 |
[23:37] | Who is Trick?! | 特里克是谁 |
[23:39] | I want a lawyer. | 我要律师 |
[23:41] | – I want a lawyer! – Shut up. | -我要律师 -闭嘴 |
[23:42] | – Shut up! Shut your mouth! – I want a lawyer! I want a… | -闭嘴 闭上你的嘴 -我要律师 我要 |
[23:52] | Body on the cement. | 市中心出了杀人案 |
[23:54] | A D.A., dead by drive-by an hour ago. | 一个地检官被飞车杀害 |
[23:56] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[23:57] | Cortez says it looks like same caliber, same M.O. | 科尔特斯说是相同的子弹口径和作案方式 |
[24:00] | No witnesses. | 没有目击者 |
[24:01] | Smooth as butter. | 干脆利落 |
[24:05] | Who is Trick? | 特里克是谁 |
[24:16] | Tell me Darryl’s alive. | 告诉我达瑞尔还活着 |
[24:21] | We got him at headquarters. | 我们把他带到总部了 |
[24:24] | He thinks he’s got a gun charge hanging over his head, | 他认为他要以持枪罪被起诉 |
[24:26] | but… it was borderline entrapment. | 但 这是一次有灰色地带的诱捕 |
[24:29] | I’ll let him go when the time is right. | 等时机成熟了我就让他回家 |
[24:31] | Damn. | 该死 |
[24:32] | That’s, uh… | 那是 |
[24:34] | That’s a whole new kind of tough love. | 那真是一种闻所未闻的严厉的爱 |
[24:36] | You asked me to keep him alive. | 你求我保他活命 |
[24:39] | You know Trick Carter? | 你认识特里克·卡特吗 |
[24:40] | Yeah, yeah, he’s an independent paroled a few weeks ago. Why? | 认识 他几周前独立假释了 怎么了 |
[24:43] | He got paid to hit the young Gs this morning. | 今天早上他受雇去杀那些年轻的帮派成员 |
[24:45] | Well, a D.A. Just got killed in the same kind of drive-by. | 还有一位地检官也同样被飞车杀害 |
[24:48] | Ah, and all of a sudden, the city starts to care, | 然后突然之间 这个城市开始 |
[24:50] | right like that. | 关注这个案子了 |
[24:51] | Leroy, we need to know who else might have hired him | 勒罗伊 我们得在死亡人数上升之前 |
[24:53] | before the body count goes up. | 弄清楚谁可能雇了他 |
[24:54] | What, you can’t find him? | 怎么 你找不到他吗 |
[24:55] | We can’t protect the targets if we don’t know who they are, man. | 如果我们不知道杀人目标是谁 就没法保护他们 |
[24:59] | But Trick made connections in here. | 但是特里克是其中一个关联人 |
[25:05] | You want me to be your inside source? | 你希望我在这里当你的线人 |
[25:17] | I mean something in here. | 在这里我有地位 |
[25:19] | And out there. | 在外面也有 |
[25:22] | I got respect, influence. | 我受人尊重 有影响力 |
[25:26] | There’s been a truce on the streets ’cause I called for it. | 街头斗争的休战是因为我叫停了 |
[25:35] | This ain’t your set. It’s nobody’s set. | 这不是你的帮派 这不是任何人的帮派 |
[25:37] | You know I can’t snitch, Hondo. | 你知道我不能做一个告密者 洪都 |
[25:49] | You know, everything I’ve done since what happened back then | 那件事发生之后我做的所有事情 |
[25:53] | was me trying to be as worthy as you thought I was. | 都是为了尽力让自己配得上你对我的评价 |
[25:56] | You helped make me who I am. | 你帮我成就了现在的我 |
[25:58] | But I made you who you are, too, | 但我也害你落得这个下场 |
[26:00] | and I’ve been sorry about that ever since. | 从那之后我一直都处于愧疚之中 |
[26:02] | Man, come on. Get over yourself. | 兄弟 别这样 放过自己吧 |
[26:04] | I’d be right here even if we never met. | 就算我们没有遇见 我现在也会在这里 |
[26:07] | We all got our own paths. This was mine. | 我们都有各自的人生轨迹 这就是我的 |
[26:09] | You just happened to jaywalk across it back then. | 那时候你只是走了一小段弯路 |
[26:11] | You hear what I’m saying? | 你听到我说的话了吗 |
[26:14] | This is not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[26:20] | But Darryl– | 但达瑞尔 |
[26:22] | oh, he ain’t like me, man. | 他不像我 |
[26:24] | He won’t survive this life. | 这种生活他扛不住 |
[26:26] | He’s just trying to earn your respect the wrong way. | 他只是想赢得你的尊重 但用了错误的方式 |
[26:28] | Darryl’s more like you, man. | 达瑞尔更像你 兄弟 |
[26:30] | He’s a thinker, but he got other options in life. | 他是个思想家 但他的人生还有其他选择 |
[26:33] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[26:36] | Or maybe I just didn’t want ’em. | 或者也许我只是不想有 |
[26:40] | Those were Hammers that died this morning, your set, Leroy. | 今天早上有几个锤子帮的人死了 你的帮派 勒罗伊 |
[26:44] | That gives you every right to find out why and who. | 你完全有权利去弄清楚原因还有凶手是谁 |
[26:46] | But the only way to save the truce, | 但拯救休战协议和拯救达瑞尔的 |
[26:48] | to save Darryl, is to get us to the real shooters. | 唯一方法 就是帮我们找到真正的枪手 |
[26:52] | You just got to decide | 你只需要决定 |
[26:53] | how far you’re willing to go for your son. | 你愿意为了你的儿子争取多少 |
[27:24] | Proof of concept. | 当做完工的证据吧 |
[27:29] | Are you free tonight? | 你今晚有空吗 |
[27:30] | I’m no longer free. But I’m available. | 我不再自由 但是我有空 |
[27:33] | There’s a real estate developer who thinks he’s too good | 有一个自我感觉过于良好的房地产开发商 |
[27:35] | to use my construction companies for his projects. | 用我的建筑公司做他自己的项目 |
[27:39] | He was rude about it. | 太无礼了 |
[27:40] | I don’t need to know why, just who. | 我不用知道原因 只需要名字 |
[27:42] | His name is Nate Wilson. | 他叫纳特·威尔逊 |
[27:44] | Blowhard, thinks he’s something. | 吹牛大王 自认为是个人物 |
[27:46] | Price? | 价格多少 |
[27:48] | $20,000. | 两万 |
[27:52] | Him and his wife– $35,000 for the pair of them. | 他和他老婆 三万五两个人 |
[27:56] | Do her first. | 先杀老婆 |
[27:57] | Make him see it. | 让他看着 |
[27:59] | Then him. | 然后再杀他 |
[28:01] | Get his face on camera when she goes down. | 拍下他亲眼目睹妻子死去的表情 |
[28:03] | The optional video package will be an extra five. | 连视频一起的话要多加五千 |
[28:07] | Got to say, the video’s a great touch. | 不得不说 视频是个好卖点 |
[28:10] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[28:13] | Heard you were one badass gun dealer. | 听说你扮了个倒卖枪支的大佬 |
[28:16] | The kid was a soft target. | 那个孩子太容易上钩了 |
[28:18] | Can I buy you a beer tonight? | 今晚能请你喝一杯啤酒吗 |
[28:20] | Celebrate? | 庆祝一下 |
[28:21] | You don’t quit, do you? | 你就是不肯放弃 对吗 |
[28:22] | Sometimes a beer’s just a beer, Chris. | 有时候真的是单纯想请喝酒 克里斯 |
[28:25] | You know we’re just playing, right? | 你知道我们只是玩玩吧 |
[28:26] | You’re not careful, you’re gonna hurt my feelings. | 你太不小心了 你这样会伤我的心的 |
[28:28] | Well, it’s nothing personal. | 不是针对你 |
[28:29] | I just have a hard policy against dating cops, | 只是我这儿有份禁止警察交往的硬性规定 |
[28:31] | any cops, anywhere, let alone on the same team. | 任何警察 任何地点 同组组员不得交往 |
[28:34] | So, to be clear, | 所以 说清楚 |
[28:36] | what you’re saying is, minus the badge, | 你的意思是 如果没有警徽 |
[28:39] | you’d go out with me. | 你就会和我约会 |
[28:40] | I didn’t say that. | 我没有那样说 |
[28:41] | How about just one date? | 就约一次怎么样 |
[28:43] | Although I got to tell you, in all modesty, | 虽然我得告诉你 毫不夸张地说 |
[28:45] | I’ve never had anyone stop at just one, | 从来没有人和我约会一次就分手的 |
[28:47] | but you could try. | 但你可以试试 |
[28:50] | For real now, come on. | 我说真的 别这样 |
[28:51] | You need to ease off a little. | 你悠着点 |
[28:53] | I’ve worked too hard, too long | 我那么努力 花了那么久的时间 |
[28:55] | to risk my rep for pheromones, and I’m not gonna be the cop | 让自己不因为性别而被人看扁 我不会成为那种 |
[28:58] | that every other cop thinks they could sleep with. | 其他警察都觉得可以上床的女警员 |
[29:02] | Yeah. Okay. | 好吧 我懂了 |
[29:03] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[29:05] | I know when to take no for an answer, so… | 我知道什么时候该适可而止 |
[29:07] | I get it. I do. | 我知道了 真的 |
[29:10] | – Thanks. – Yeah, sorry. | -谢谢 -抱歉 |
[29:17] | Just try being Chris for a minute, | 想象一下自己是克里斯 |
[29:19] | a woman in SWAT. | 一个在反恐特警队里的女人 |
[29:20] | Jokes, comments… | 玩笑 评论 |
[29:23] | accidental grabby hands. | 不小心的咸猪手 |
[29:26] | It’s not like that, dude. I do respect her. | 不是那样的老兄 我真的尊敬她 |
[29:28] | She doesn’t need a teammate hitting on her, too. | 她也不需要一个队友追她 |
[29:30] | Honor her journey, dude. | 你得尊重她的履历 老兄 |
[29:33] | Look, I’m hearing you. | 听着 我懂你意思 |
[29:34] | Doesn’t mean she doesn’t like me. | 不代表她不喜欢我 |
[29:35] | You’re not gonna find out while you’re both on the team. | 只要你俩都在一个队里 你就永远不会得到答案的 |
[29:37] | Besides, what’s wrong with the easy option? | 再说了 简单点的选项不好么 |
[29:42] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[29:42] | Jilly, man. Been trying to get your attention all day. | 没看见吉利吗 她整天想引起你的注意 |
[29:45] | Yeah, I got that vibe, too. | 没错 我感觉到了 |
[29:48] | It’s not too late. | 现在还不晚 |
[29:50] | Or is available not your type? | 还是容易到手的不是你的菜 |
[29:54] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[30:04] | Dinner? | 吃晚饭呢 |
[30:08] | Food. You want some? | 就是吃点东西 要来点吗 |
[30:09] | No, I’m good. | 不用了 |
[30:11] | Stick with my coffee. | 还是喝喝咖啡吧 |
[30:15] | You’re checking up on me. | 你是来看看我怎么样了 |
[30:18] | Yep. | 没错 |
[30:20] | I feel like I’m in a petting zoo. | 我感觉自己像在宠物园里 |
[30:23] | All I want to do is bite people. | 唯一想做的就是咬人 |
[30:26] | Yeah, don’t do that, Luca. | 那可不行 卢卡 |
[30:33] | You want to talk about it? | 你想谈谈吗 |
[30:34] | You know, I’m done hearing all the stories about | 知道吗 我受够了所有这些故事 |
[30:36] | how brave my grandfather was, you know? He wasn’t. | 说我爷爷有多么勇敢 可他不是这样的 |
[30:39] | I mean, I wasn’t even speaking to him at the end. | 我最后都没有跟他说上话 |
[30:41] | Since when? | 什么时候开始的 |
[30:45] | I was waiting for an apology. | 我在等一个道歉 |
[30:47] | And then the clock stopped. | 然后时间静止了 |
[30:51] | So that’s that, you know? | 所以就这样了 |
[30:52] | He can’t apologize and I can’t forgive. | 他不能道歉 我不能原谅 |
[30:54] | What happened, man? | 发生了什么 老兄 |
[30:58] | He didn’t want me on your team. | 他不想我进你的特警队 |
[31:02] | He said SWAT leaders look like him, me, | 他说特警队的头儿应该像他一样 或者我 |
[31:06] | not like you. | 不像你 |
[31:17] | Luca… | 卢卡 |
[31:21] | those were the facts of life when he was in SWAT. | 他在反恐特警队的时候这就是现实 |
[31:24] | It was a white man’s club. | 这里是白人的天下 |
[31:25] | You know what? History is a lousy excuse. | 可你知道吗 历史是个差劲的借口 |
[31:27] | Oh, I’m not excusing him, make no mistake. | 我可没有替他找借口 别误会 |
[31:29] | He tried to juice | 他曾试着走后门 |
[31:30] | a move for me to Mumford’s team to save my career. | 调我去玛福德的队伍 拯救我的事业 |
[31:34] | I never even told my dad | 我都没跟我爸说 |
[31:35] | because I was afraid whose side he’d take. | 因为我很害怕知道他站哪边 |
[31:39] | We can still love people despite their mistakes, man. | 我们仍然可以爱别人 尽管他们有缺点 |
[31:42] | They’re still family. | 他们依旧是我们的家人 |
[31:44] | You’re a better person than me. | 你人比我好 |
[31:46] | I doubt that. | 那可说不定 |
[31:48] | Back when that day care center got torched | 那天日托所被纵火 |
[31:50] | and your granddaddy was carrying kids out four at a time, | 你爷爷一次救出四个孩子 |
[31:52] | I don’t remember hearing that he was picking ’em by color. | 我不记得听闻他按肤色挑选 |
[31:55] | Luca, | 卢卡 |
[31:57] | I know you got it in you to respect what he did | 我知道你要尊重他所做的 |
[31:59] | and try to forget what he said. | 还要试图忘记他说过的话 这很难 |
[32:01] | Yeah, I don’t know how to separate that. | 没错 我不知道怎么把两者分开 |
[32:05] | I don’t. | 我不知道 |
[32:06] | I feel you. I do. | 我懂你 真的 |
[32:09] | But maybe you can let your granddaddy rest in peace | 但也许你可以让爷爷 |
[32:11] | along with his old ideas. | 和他的旧观念一起长眠 |
[32:13] | Luca, look at this team. | 卢卡 看看这个队伍 |
[32:15] | Look at us. | 看看我们 |
[32:19] | We are the change that counts. | 我们才是最重要的改变 |
[32:30] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[32:33] | Yeah, I’ll accept the charges. | 好 我愿意付费 |
[32:35] | Leroy. | 勒罗伊 |
[32:43] | Hey, did you have any of that cake? | 你有没有吃过那个蛋糕 |
[32:44] | I ate the whole piece. | 我把它整个都吃了 |
[32:46] | All wedding cake should be chocolate. | 所有的婚礼蛋糕都应该是巧克力做的 |
[32:50] | Think we might have missed them? | 我们会不会错过他们了 |
[32:52] | No, we did not. | 没有 我们没错过 |
[32:53] | I’m just saying. | 我就说说 |
[32:54] | Shut up, man. | 闭嘴 伙计 |
[33:03] | That’s them. | 就是他们 |
[33:05] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[33:18] | Slow down. I got to shoot her first. | 慢点 我得先杀了她 |
[33:24] | – Who’s calling you now? – I don’t know. | -谁现在打电话给你啊 -不知道 |
[33:26] | Slow, slow, slow, slow, slow. | 慢点 慢点 慢点 慢点 |
[33:28] | I don’t have a shot. | 我没法击中 |
[33:29] | Hello. | 你好 |
[33:30] | Mr. Wilson, this is the LAPD. | 威尔逊先生 这里是洛城警局 |
[33:32] | – What? – Your office said you’re at a wedding. | -什么 -你办公室的人说你在参加婚礼 |
[33:33] | Are you still there? | 你还在吗 |
[33:35] | We’re just walking to the car. Why? | 我们正走向车 怎么了 |
[33:37] | Go back inside now. | 马上回去 |
[33:38] | I need you to stay inside the building, | 我要你待在酒店里 |
[33:40] | away from the entrance. Do you understand me? | 远离入口 你明白吗 |
[33:42] | You and your wife are in danger. | 你和你的妻子有危险 |
[33:43] | We’re almost there. | 我们马上就到 |
[33:44] | Don’t let ’em go! Don’t let ’em go! Don’t let ’em go! | 别让他们跑了 别让他们跑了 |
[33:46] | Go, let’s go. | 走 快走 |
[33:51] | – God. Oh, my… – I got to get her first. | -天哪 我的天 -我必须先射中她 |
[33:54] | Go, go! | 上 上 |
[33:57] | Go! | 走 |
[34:01] | Go, go, go! | 快走快走 |
[34:03] | – Get us the hell out of here! – Go! | -快把我们带出去 -快 |
[34:16] | Right there in the park! The park! The park! | 往公园开 去公园 去公园 |
[34:44] | Chris, Tan, Street, we need a front side perimeter. | 克里斯 谭 斯特里特 在前面警戒 |
[34:46] | Go wide, make sure the park is clear. | 范围扩大 确保公园里没人 |
[34:49] | Air 17 to D Team, we’re overhead. | 空中17队呼叫D队 我们在上空 |
[34:51] | 30-David to Air 17, stay close. | 30D队呼叫空中17队 保持近距离 |
[34:54] | Suspects are still in the SUV. | 嫌犯仍在车里 |
[34:56] | – Active shooters. – Roger that. | -持枪 -收到 |
[34:58] | What are we gonna do? What are we gonna do? | 我们怎么办 我们怎么办 |
[34:59] | What are we gonna do? What are we gonna do? | 我们怎么办 我们怎么办 |
[35:00] | What are we gonna do? What are we gonna…? | 我们怎么办 我们怎么 |
[35:03] | Now I can think. | 现在我可以思考了 |
[35:09] | Don’t shoot! | 别开枪 |
[35:10] | – Don’t shoot! – Get down! | -别开枪 -趴下 |
[35:11] | Stay down, face down! | 趴下 脸朝下 |
[35:16] | 20-David to D Team. | 20D队呼叫D队 |
[35:18] | Rabbit is running your direction. | 有逃犯往你们方向去了 |
[35:26] | Police! | 警察 |
[35:26] | – Stop moving! – Don’t shoot! Please! | -不许动 -别开枪 求你 |
[35:28] | – All hands up. – Go! Go! | -举起手来 -上 上 |
[35:31] | Get up. | 起来 |
[35:32] | Trick, game over, man. | 特里克 一切都结束了 |
[35:36] | It’s up to you how you come out of this. | 由你来决定你怎么结束这件事 |
[35:39] | Ain’t none of you gonna die of old age in there. | 没有一个选项是你老死在里面 |
[35:41] | Let’s get this over and done. | 我们来解决了这事吧 |
[35:48] | We can stay here all night, Trick. Same result. | 我们可以在这耗一晚上 特里克 一样的结果 |
[35:59] | So, what’s the plan now, Trick? | 你现在什么打算 特里克 |
[36:02] | You think you’re ready for me? | 你觉得你准备好了吗 |
[36:04] | It ain’t got to go down like this, man. Deacon? | 没必要这样下去了 迪肯 |
[36:08] | Get the spotlight on him. | 把聚光灯对准他 |
[36:09] | 30-David to Air 17. Hit the lights. | 30D呼叫空中17队 开灯 |
[36:29] | Come out slowly, Trick! | 慢慢走出来 特里克 |
[36:31] | Slowly! | 慢慢的 |
[36:35] | Lose the gun, Trick. | 放下枪 特里克 |
[36:36] | Let me see the gun. | 把枪放到我能看到的地方 |
[36:40] | Step away from the car. | 离开那辆车 |
[36:44] | Do it! | 照我说的做 |
[36:51] | Deac, Luca, go in. Go! | 迪肯 卢卡 上前 |
[37:04] | 20-David to all D Team. | 20D呼叫所有小队 |
[37:07] | Code Four. | 结束任务 |
[37:17] | Good work, everybody. | 大家干得不错 |
[37:19] | – How are the Wilsons? – They’re tough. | -威尔逊夫妇怎么样 -他们很坚强 |
[37:20] | They thanked everybody and drove themselves home. | 他们感谢了所有人 还自己开车回家了 |
[37:23] | Okay, I’m impressed. | 好吧 佩服 |
[37:24] | Both of the Volkov brothers are in custody. | 沃尔科夫兄弟已经被拘留了 |
[37:26] | Lawyered up already. | 他们律师已经来了 |
[37:27] | Man, these guys even give Russians a bad name. | 这些人都给俄罗斯人抹黑了 |
[37:29] | Murder-for-hire, killing a prosecutor– | 雇凶杀人 谋杀检察官 |
[37:31] | – how many life sentences does that get you? – Not enough. | -你觉得能判多少年 -怎么都不够 |
[37:36] | It’s been a long day. | 漫长的一天 |
[37:38] | Your grandfather would have been very proud of you. | 你祖父肯定会为你骄傲的 |
[38:06] | Still here? | 还在这呢 |
[38:08] | Yeah, just, you know, packing up. | 是啊 只是在整理东西 |
[38:10] | Yeah. You hungry? | 你饿了吗 |
[38:13] | You want to get something to eat? | 你想一起去吃点东西吗 |
[38:15] | You could tell me, uh, how you started your business. | 你可以给我讲你怎么开始干这行的 |
[38:17] | I’ve just never met a videographer before. | 我之前从来没见过电视制作人 |
[38:20] | Not counting Instagram wannabes. | 图享上自封的那种不算 |
[38:21] | Right. Uh, that’s so sweet of you, but… Hey! | 你人真好 但是 |
[38:24] | – Hey. You ready? – Yeah. | -你准备好了吗 -好了 |
[38:28] | Where are you guys going? | 你们要去哪 |
[38:30] | I don’t think we’ve decided yet. | 我们还没确定呢 |
[38:31] | You know, we could go to that, uh, Casa Vieja. | 我们可以去那家 老房子 |
[38:34] | They-they do, like, organic margaritas | 他们家有 有机玛格丽特 |
[38:37] | if-if you’re into that kind of thing. | 如果你们喜欢这类型的话 |
[38:39] | It’s… it’s just me and Jilly tonight. | 今晚只有我和吉利去 |
[38:42] | I’ll go load up my car. | 我去发动我的车 |
[38:47] | Sounds like a date. | 听起来像是约会 |
[38:48] | Yeah. It is. | 是的 |
[38:50] | I… I thought you liked men. | 我以为你喜欢男的 |
[38:52] | I love men, and I also love women. | 我喜欢男的 我也喜欢女的 |
[38:54] | Why does a girl have to choose? | 为什么女生必须要选择呢 |
[38:57] | Best part? She’s not a cop. | 最棒的是 她不是个警察 |
[38:59] | – What am I missing? – Good night, guys. | -我错过了什么 -各位晚安 |
[39:04] | Chris and Jilly have a date, so… | 克里斯和吉利去约会了 |
[39:07] | Guess we were reading the wrong vibe. | 看来我们的感觉都错了 |
[39:09] | It makes sense. | 这下都说得通了 |
[39:12] | Wow, you lost both girls. | 两个姑娘都离你而去了 |
[39:14] | To each other. Impressive work, playboy. | 她俩在一起了 干得漂亮 花花公子 |
[39:17] | You knew. | 你早就知道了 |
[39:18] | Oh, about Chris? | 克里斯吗 |
[39:19] | Oh, yeah. Interesting lady. | 是啊 有趣的女士 |
[39:22] | Many levels. | 各方面都是 |
[39:24] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[39:26] | Thanks for your help. | 谢谢你的帮助 |
[39:27] | Any time. | 随时效劳 |
[39:39] | I reached your mom. | 我联系到了你妈妈 |
[39:40] | She’s in Vegas. | 她在拉斯维加斯 |
[39:42] | With whichever Clarence drove. | 和什么克拉伦斯一起开车去的 |
[39:44] | – Well, she’s on her way back now. – Doesn’t even matter. | -她已经在回来的路上了 -有什么关系吗 |
[39:47] | You guys are just gonna put me in juvie anyways. | 反正你们都会把我送到少管所去 |
[39:49] | Darryl, I talked to your pops. | 达瑞尔 我和你爸爸谈过了 |
[39:50] | Your auntie up north, his sister Tanya– | 你姑姑住在北边 他姐姐塔尼娅 |
[39:53] | – you like her? – She’s nice. | -你喜欢她 -她人很好 |
[39:55] | Well, I asked your mom if she’d be willing | 我问了你妈妈她是否愿意 |
[39:57] | to let you go stay with her for a while. | 让你和她待一段时间 |
[39:59] | Away from all the noise. | 远离这些喧嚣 |
[40:00] | She said okay. | 她说可以 |
[40:02] | – My auntie would take me? – Yeah. | -我姑姑愿意要我 -是的 |
[40:04] | She would. | 她愿意 |
[40:12] | Darryl… | 达瑞尔 |
[40:14] | that’s a new school. | 那是个新学校 |
[40:16] | New friends… and no more Clarences. | 新的朋友 也没有克拉伦斯了 |
[40:20] | But that’s a choice you got to make. | 但是那是你要做的选择 |
[40:25] | I want to see my pops first. | 我想先见我爸爸 |
[40:29] | All right. | 好吧 |
[40:33] | My dad wasn’t a vain man, | 我爸爸不是个虚荣的人 |
[40:35] | except about his waist size. | 除了他的腰围 |
[40:38] | He could still button the pants on his old uniform. | 他仍能扣上他旧制服的扣子 |
[40:41] | He was proud of that. | 他为此感到骄傲 |
[40:43] | He was proud of being one of SWAT’s first-ever team leaders. | 他骄傲他能成为特警队有史以来的第一位队长 |
[40:54] | The day I made SWAT, my dad cried. | 我加入特警队的那天 我爸爸哭了 |
[40:58] | The next time I saw him cry was when my son took the oath. | 第二次我看到他哭是我儿子宣誓的时候 |
[41:01] | The third generation of Lucas | 卢卡家的第三代 |
[41:03] | to wear the uniform and the SWAT patch. | 穿上制服 别上特警队的臂章 |
[41:08] | Proudest day of my life, too. | 也是我这辈子最自豪的事 |
[41:13] | My dad wasn’t the most patient man. | 我爸爸不是最有耐心的人 |
[41:15] | I can hear him yelling out, | 我能听到他喊着 |
[41:17] | “Zip it, already!” | “闭嘴吧” |
[41:19] | So… | 那么 |
[41:21] | why don’t we watch the video the department made in his honor? | 不如我们来看看部门为纪念他做的影片 |
[41:25] | Jack Luca, 1933 to 2017. | 杰克·卢卡 1933-2017 |
[41:28] | A life of service to his city with the integrity, | 他正直 奉献 敬畏洛城警局 |
[41:31] | commitment and reverence for the law | 视之为己任捍卫的法律 |
[41:33] | that the LAPD honors as its mission. | 毕生为这座城市服务 |
[41:41] | My grandfather was a stubborn man. | 我的祖父是个固执的老头 |
[41:44] | He was strict and opinionated | 他很严格 还固执己见 |
[41:50] | and slow to change. | 不愿改变 |
[41:54] | He defined his era. | 他定义了他的时代 |
[41:57] | And I learned to be a better cop because of him. | 因为他 我学着成为一个更好的警察 |
[42:10] | I loved him. | 我爱他 |
[42:12] | I mean, I wish we could keep talking to each other. | 我希望我们当时能多说说话 |
[42:18] | I still had things to say to him. | 我还有些话想对他说 |
[42:23] | Jack’s courage and dedication | 杰克的勇气和奉献精神 |
[42:25] | set a standard of excellence | 为我们树立了杰出的标准 |
[42:26] | that continues to inspire | 将会继续激励 |
[42:28] | the men and women of the department. | 这个部门的男男女女 |