时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | *Jingle bells, jingle bells* | *叮叮当 叮叮当* |
[00:02] | *Jingle all the way* | *铃儿响叮当* |
[00:04] | *Oh, what fun it is to ride in a ’57 Chevrolet* | *开着57版的雪佛兰真爽* |
[00:10] | *Jingle bells, jingle, jingle* | *叮叮当 叮叮当* |
[00:12] | *Jingle all the way* | *铃儿响叮当* |
[00:14] | *Oh, what fun it is to ride* | *我们滑雪多快乐* |
[00:17] | *In a one-horse open sleigh…* | *我们坐在雪橇上* |
[00:19] | It’s a nice, little turnout. | 这么多人出席 |
[00:21] | Gonna get a lot of donations. | 一定会得到很多捐助的 |
[00:22] | The guy on your 12 o’clock is Sanjay Singh. | 12点方向那个人是桑杰·辛格 |
[00:25] | His company just went public. | 他的公司刚上市 |
[00:27] | Sounds rich. He owns that video game company, right? | 听起来很有钱 他开游戏公司的 对吧 |
[00:29] | And about 20 other things worth billions with a “B.” | 还有其他20多种生意 身价几十个亿 |
[00:33] | Sanjay. | 桑杰 |
[00:34] | Meet our SWAT team leaders, Sergeant Harrelson | 这是我们特警队的领导 哈里森警司 |
[00:37] | and Sergeant Mumford. | 玛福德警司 |
[00:38] | – Hey, that truck y’all ride in… – Black Betty. | -你们开的那辆车 -黑色贝蒂 |
[00:40] | Yeah, any chance I could drive it around the parking lot? | 对 我能在停车场开一会儿吗 |
[00:42] | I’m researching a new game. | 我在开发个新游戏 |
[00:44] | For the right donation to the Children’s Hospital, | 为了能让儿童医院得到捐助 |
[00:45] | we’ll let you blast the siren. | 随便拿去开 |
[00:47] | Awesome. I brought my checkbook. | 很好 我去拿支票本 |
[00:49] | I knew you’d come through for us, Sanjay. | 我知道你会支持我们的 桑杰 |
[00:51] | – Yeah. – Drinks? | -没错 -来一杯吗 |
[00:53] | – Thank you. Cheers. – Cheers. | -谢谢 干杯 -干杯 |
[00:54] | *Oh, what fun it is to ride* | *我们滑雪多快乐* |
[00:56] | *In a one-horse open sleigh* | *我们坐在雪橇上* |
[00:58] | *Oh.* | *噢* |
[01:21] | Tequila shots, two blunts… | 要点什么 龙舌兰酒 大麻烟 |
[01:23] | And four lines of coke. | 四条可卡因 |
[01:24] | Mm, how much for you? | 你们多少钱 |
[01:25] | Learn the rules, sir. | 规矩是这样的 先生 |
[01:26] | You can buy the drinks and the drugs, but not the girls. | 你可以花钱买酒和毒品 但女人不行 |
[01:29] | Hey, listen up. Two shots. | 听好了 两杯 |
[01:31] | Buy one, get one free. | 买一送一 |
[01:37] | Diego. Some tequila, amigo? | 迪亚戈 来点龙舌兰酒吗 朋友 |
[01:39] | No. | 不要 |
[01:41] | Mm, what about you, Joaquin? | 那你呢 杰奎因 |
[01:42] | You want a shot? They’re two for one. | 要来一杯吗 买一送一哦 |
[01:44] | Cállate. Go away. | 闭嘴 走开 |
[01:59] | And they get no second chances. | 他们没有第二次机会 |
[02:04] | Don’t stare, Reya. | 别看 瑞亚 |
[02:06] | That’s El Malo. | 那是艾尔·马洛 |
[02:08] | He’s known for killing people | 出了名的杀人狂 |
[02:09] | just for looking at him the wrong way. | 他会因为别人看着他 而杀死对方 |
[02:12] | What did he do? | 他做了什么 |
[02:14] | I don’t know, but it’s best not to ask. | 我不知道 但最好别问 |
[04:09] | Aah! What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[04:19] | Police! Put your weapons down! | 警察 放下武器 |
[04:36] | Let’s get you good people locked up. | 我把你们这些好人全部锁起来 |
[04:38] | You want to get cuffed, too, for charity? 55 00:04:42,103 -—> 00:04:44,537 Of course Hicks is sucking up to Michael Plank. | 你想因为慈善被铐吗 显然希克斯在拍迈克尔·普兰克的马屁 |
[04:44] | I know that name. | 我听过这个名字 |
[04:46] | President of the police commission? | 警察委员会的主席吗 |
[04:47] | Yup. Highest ranking civilian in the room. | 是的 房间里等级最高的人 |
[04:52] | Can I tell you how sexy you look in that dress right now? | 你知道你穿着这裙子很性感吗 |
[04:54] | – Not until the party ends. – Well, later tonight, | -派对结束后再说 -但今晚晚些时候 |
[04:56] | that dress and everything under it is coming off. | 裙子还有裙子里面的都脱掉了 |
[04:58] | Who said there’s anything under it? | 谁说裙子里有东西了 |
[05:02] | You know Captain Cortez. | 你认识科尔特斯队长的 |
[05:04] | Always a pleasure, Captain. | 很高兴见到你 队长 |
[05:05] | Commissioner Plank, this is Sergeant… | 普兰克警监 这是… |
[05:06] | Sergeant Harrelson. | 哈里森警司 |
[05:07] | Officer who made that sniper shot from a SWAT helicopter. | 站在直升机上狙击罪犯的那位警官 |
[05:10] | – Great work. – Thank you. | -干得好 -谢谢 |
[05:11] | But I had a lot of help from my team on the ground. | 但地面的队员给了我很多协助 |
[05:12] | Oh, it was an impressive operation from top to bottom. | 这是全队上下一次精彩的行动 |
[05:15] | Maybe I can talk you into trying for captain one day. | 也许有一天我能说服你去申请当队长 |
[05:18] | I appreciate that, | 谢谢 |
[05:19] | but you could say I already have my dream job. | 但你可以说我已经有了理想中的工作 |
[05:21] | I’d love to hear the details | 我想听听 |
[05:22] | on that op that didn’t make the papers. | 报纸上没发表的细节 |
[05:23] | Well, I got to warn you, you ask a cop for his glory stories, | 那我得警告你 你问警察的英雄事迹时 |
[05:25] | you can only believe half of what he says. | 只能相信他们所说的一半 |
[05:30] | Shots fired. Officer in trouble. | 有交火 有警官受伤 |
[05:32] | – Excuse us. – Excuse us. | -失陪了 -失陪了 |
[05:34] | My guys are ready. | 我的人已经准备好了 |
[05:35] | I’ll have more intel in a minute. | 一分钟内我将获得更多信息 |
[05:36] | Mumford, I’m geared up. I want in. | 玛福德 我已经装备好了 我想加入 |
[05:37] | Always room for one more. | 没问题 |
[05:42] | Interested in seeing firsthand what SWAT does? | 想在第一时间看看特警队的工作吗 |
[05:51] | Got an officer under fire. | 有一名警官受到攻击 |
[05:52] | Unis can’t get to him. You know what that means. | 尤尼斯联系不上他 你们知道这意味着什么 |
[05:54] | Time for a little bah humbug for the bad guys. | 是时候给这些坏人一些教训了 |
[05:57] | Sounds like bullets flying in the casita. | 听起来酒屋那里交战激烈 |
[05:59] | The gangbanger guards in those places | 那里的帮派守卫 |
[06:01] | are mean sons of bitches, so go in heavy. | 都是些畜生 所以我们来硬的 |
[06:04] | Anything to add, Hondo? | 还有什么要加的吗 洪都 |
[06:05] | It’s your party. I’m just along for the ride. | 这是你的队伍 我就是来蹭车的 |
[06:34] | Let’s get you out of here. | 跟我们走 |
[06:42] | 50-David to Command. | 50D呼叫总部 |
[06:43] | Officer secure. 20-David, report status. | 已救到警官 20D 报告情况 |
[06:47] | 20-David. Approaching target. | 20D 正在接近目标 |
[06:49] | Watch your cross fire. | 小心交叉火力 |
[06:59] | Drop the weapon. | 放下武器 |
[07:02] | Suspect down. | 嫌疑人被击倒 |
[07:09] | Situation secure. | 情况安全 |
[07:14] | What the hell did these clowns decide to die for? | 这些小丑到底为什么而死 |
[07:18] | What were the three gifts the Wise Men brought to Bethlehem? | 智者给伯利恒带去的三件礼物是什么 |
[07:21] | Frankincense. | 乳香 |
[07:22] | Myrrh. | 没药 |
[07:23] | And gold. | 还有金子 |
[08:03] | Mumford’s team is working the witnesses, | 玛福德的队伍正在询问目击者 |
[08:05] | but this has all the signs of a casita robbery gone bad. | 但这一切都表明是跟酒屋抢劫有关 |
[08:07] | – Casita? – Underground bars. | -什么酒屋 -就是地下酒吧 |
[08:09] | Cash only. | 只收现金 |
[08:10] | Drinks, drugs, gambling, | 酒 毒品 赌博 |
[08:12] | pretty girls called ficheras to keep the party going. | 有一些当酒托的漂亮女孩来保证派对的进行 |
[08:15] | It’s pretty much a poor man’s Vegas. | 就像是穷人的维加斯 |
[08:16] | Can’t Vice close them down? | 不能取缔掉吗 |
[08:17] | Casitas are like weeds. | 它们就像野草 |
[08:19] | Shut one down, another takes its place. | 关了一家 又会开另一家 |
[08:21] | – Who runs them? – This one? | -谁是老板 -这家吗 |
[08:23] | I’m guessing drug cartel. | 应该是个贩毒集团 |
[08:24] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[08:25] | The shooter had a bag full of gold. | 射击者身上有满满一袋金子 |
[08:27] | Now, unless he’s Santa Claus, | 除非他是圣诞老人 |
[08:28] | this casita was a way station | 这个地下酒吧只是一个站点 |
[08:29] | before the cartel could move the profits to Mexico. | 之后它们会把利益都运回墨西哥 |
[08:32] | Isn’t it easier to smuggle cash? | 走私现金不会更容易些吗 |
[08:34] | No. The cartel buys gold to launder its drug money. | 不 毒贩买金子来洗贩毒的钱 |
[08:36] | They like a paper trail to get it past customs. | 他们需要书面记录来通过海关 |
[08:38] | Register a fake jewelry company, | 注册个假的珠宝公司 |
[08:40] | add a phony invoice… | 造一份假发票 |
[08:41] | And if they get stopped at the border, | 如果他们在边境被拦 |
[08:42] | they’ll have papers to show it’s all legal. | 他们就有文件证明这是合法的 |
[08:44] | Exactly. Now, sir, | 没错 长官 |
[08:46] | cartel does not like being ripped off. | 毒贩不喜欢被欺骗 |
[08:48] | They’re gonna want payback. | 他们想报仇 |
[08:50] | All right, Hondo, | 好的 洪都 |
[08:51] | I need you to call your team in to work this with Mumford. | 我需要你的队员和玛福德队伍一起合作 |
[08:54] | My team’s supposed to be down for the next few days. | 但我们队本来这几天是要放假的 |
[08:56] | My team can handle this, Commander. | 我们队可以搞定的 |
[09:00] | Well, you said it. | 但你说了 |
[09:02] | The cartel’s looking for blood. | 毒贩想血偿 |
[09:04] | I need all hands on deck until we close this. | 我需要全部人手行动 直到案了结 |
[09:07] | I’ll put out the call. | 我叫他们集合 |
[09:08] | Good. | 很好 |
[09:10] | *It’s beginning To look a lot like Christmas…* | *开始有圣诞气氛了* |
[09:16] | I thought you ordered it online? | 我以为你网购的 |
[09:17] | I did. Three weeks ago. | 是的 三周前订的 |
[09:19] | And then I get an e-mail today | 然后我今天才收到邮件 |
[09:20] | saying they’re not gonna deliver it tomorrow. | 说他们明天不送货 |
[09:22] | Tomorrow’s Christmas Eve. | 明天是平安夜 |
[09:23] | I know, and it’s the only thing Matthew wants. | 但这是马修唯一想要的东西 |
[09:26] | Last night, he prayed for one. | 昨晚上 他还为之祈祷呢 |
[09:27] | You’d think that a toy that shoots tiny foam cars | 你觉得那种小玩具 |
[09:29] | would be easy to find. | 很容易找到吗 |
[09:30] | I called the mall. Nothing. | 我问过百货公司 没收获 |
[09:31] | Well, there’s got to be one in this city somewhere. | 一定有地方卖的 |
[09:33] | – I’ll handle it. – Daddy, Daddy. | -我会搞定的 -爸爸 |
[09:35] | Look, it’s a picture of me with the Nerf Nitro. | 你看 这是我拿着玩具的画 |
[09:42] | *But the prettiest thing to see…* | *但最美的就是* |
[09:44] | I thought the team was off for the holiday. | 你们不是放假吗 |
[09:46] | Yeah. I’m not sure what’s going on. | 是的 我也不知道怎么回事 |
[09:50] | David. | 大卫 |
[09:52] | – Forget something? – Yeah, sorry. | -你忘记什么了 -是的 抱歉 |
[09:53] | Deacon at work, David at home, my bad. | 工作里叫迪肯 在家叫大卫 我的错 |
[09:55] | Hey, let me see that. | 我看看 |
[09:57] | Now, that is a fantastic picture. | 真漂亮 |
[09:59] | I’m gonna put this up in my locker at work. | 我会放在单位的储物柜里 |
[10:01] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:01] | Bring it in. Hugs. You be good. | 过来抱抱 你们乖 |
[10:02] | *Can hardly wait for school to start again…* | *等不及开学* |
[10:06] | – Take care. – Piece of cake. | -保重 -小意思 |
[10:08] | *Look a lot like Christmas…* | *圣诞节气氛* |
[10:12] | – You guys want to help? – Yeah. | -你们想帮忙吗 -想 |
[10:14] | All right. | 好的 |
[10:15] | We know which cartel ran the casita? | 我们知道哪个毒品家族经营酒屋的吗 |
[10:17] | Not yet. Mumford’s team is working on it. | 还不知道 玛福德的队伍正在努力 |
[10:18] | But we do know the cartel will turn this city upside-down | 但是我们知道他们会大费周章 |
[10:21] | trying to find their loot, so we need to move fast. | 找他们的货 所以我们得赶快 |
[10:23] | You know, I got an ex-C.I. | 我之前有个线人 |
[10:24] | Ran with a Mexican cartel. He might know something. | 他跟墨西哥毒贩有关系 他也许知道些什么 |
[10:26] | Okay, work it. | 好的 去查吧 |
[10:27] | Take Tan and Luca. | 带上谭和卢卡 |
[10:29] | Share anything you find with Mumford. | 你们和玛福德发现了什么 |
[10:30] | Okay. We got intel on the missing thief? | 有跑掉的人的信息了吗 |
[10:32] | Witness says two men– | 目击者说有两个男人 |
[10:33] | Joaquin and Diego– did the job. | 是杰奎因和迪亚戈做的 |
[10:35] | We took out Joaquin, but Diego escaped before we arrived. | 杰奎因被干掉了 迪亚戈跑了 |
[10:37] | He got away with the rest of the cartel gold. | 他带走了剩余的金子 |
[10:39] | No last name on Diego, so we can’t I.D. Him yet. | 不知道他姓什么 所以还没办法查到他的信息 |
[10:41] | Robbery-Homicide and Gang Unit | 抢劫凶杀组和反黑组 |
[10:43] | are running their database. | 再查他们的档案 |
[10:44] | One D.O.A. In the casita was a known gang member. | 毒品家族里有个帮派成员 |
[10:47] | 20th Street Diablos. | 20街的角龙帮 |
[10:48] | Also, Diego may have had an accomplice | 同时 迪亚戈可能有同伙 |
[10:51] | a girl named Reya. | 一个叫瑞亚的女孩 |
[10:52] | She works at the casita. | 她在酒屋工作 |
[10:53] | Witnesses say she was talking to the suspects | 目击者说枪战发生前 |
[10:54] | right before the shooting started. | 她正在跟嫌疑犯交谈 |
[10:56] | Now, she was injured in the robbery, bleeding badly, | 她在抢劫中受伤了 流血严重 |
[10:57] | but then she disappeared. | 然后就不见了 |
[10:58] | Sounds like a serious injury, | 听起来很严重 |
[11:00] | but no local hospitals report treating anyone | 但没有本地医院报告 |
[11:02] | in the last few hours fitting her description. | 说最近几个小时内没治疗过像她这样的病人 |
[11:04] | I got a connect who works off the books as a street doc. | 我有个线人是黑市医生 |
[11:06] | She makes house calls to people | 她会给那些 |
[11:07] | who don’t want to show their faces at the hospital. | 不愿意去医院露面的人上门治疗 |
[11:09] | That’s a place to start. | 我们就从那开始 |
[11:10] | If we know Reya was involved, | 如果我们知道瑞亚跟这事有牵连 |
[11:11] | -the cartel will, too. – No doubt. | -毒贩也会知道 -是的 |
[11:13] | We got to find Diego and Reya before the cartel does. | 我们要在毒贩之前找到迪亚戈和瑞亚 |
[11:16] | Gear up. | 准备出发 |
[11:23] | Well, there goes my plans for tonight. | 这是我今晚的安排 |
[11:25] | PG or rated R plans? | 普通级还是限制级 |
[11:26] | I was hoping for NC-17. | 我希望是成人片 |
[11:28] | You know what, Mumford’s team was up, not us. | 本来应该是玛福德他们队执勤的 不是我们 |
[11:32] | This sucks, I know. | 很扫兴 我知道 |
[11:34] | But Hicks wants to impress the police commissioner. | 但希克斯想拍警监马屁 |
[11:36] | Yeah, as long as there’s a good reason for ruining our holiday. | 是啊 还真是个好理由 |
[11:39] | But I got a little something that might help ease the pain. | 但我有件事可以缓解下你们的痛苦 |
[11:43] | SWAT Tag. | 特警队牌 |
[11:44] | All right. | 好的 |
[11:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:49] | What’s SWAT Tag? | 那是什么 |
[11:49] | – War, Street. All-out war. -Fun. | -全面战争 斯特里特 -很好玩的 |
[11:51] | Shh. What’s the prize? | 奖励是什么 |
[11:53] | Because it’s my first time being the referee, | 因为这是我第一次当裁判 |
[11:54] | I had to wait until I had something real special. | 我必须等到有东西能拿得出手 |
[11:56] | All right. Come on, spit it out. | 说吧 是什么 |
[11:57] | All right, two team members | 两名队员 |
[11:59] | get to go to New York City | 将去纽约 |
[12:01] | to advise the NYPD on security | 给纽约警署参加格莱美安保行动的警员 |
[12:03] | – for the Grammys… – Yes! | -当顾问 -好棒 |
[12:05] | – What? – All-access pass to the greenroom | -什么 -可以去休息室 |
[12:07] | – face-to-face with the stars. – Nice. | -面对面见到明星 -棒 |
[12:08] | – Beyonce, sweet! – All right, all right, | -碧昂丝 真棒 -好了 好了 |
[12:11] | so here we go. You know the rules. | 现在开始了 你们知道规则的 |
[12:12] | Hey, we don’t know the rules. | 不知道 |
[12:14] | You’ll catch up, Street, just pick from the bucket. | 你会知道的 斯特里特 从里面选一张就行 |
[12:15] | Okay, eyes closed, eyes closed. | 好了 闭上眼睛 |
[12:17] | Let’s see who starts out with the golden ticket. Go. | 看谁先拿到金色牌 开始 |
[12:21] | Top of my bucket list: picture with Beyonce. | 我的愿望单第一条 跟碧昂丝合影 |
[12:24] | Playing card | 纸牌上 |
[12:25] | with gold tape on it. Wow. | 贴着金色胶带 |
[12:28] | So, break a SWAT rule, | 你违反了特警队规定 |
[12:30] | you get tagged, | 就会被抓 |
[12:30] | – lose your ticket. – Right. | -失去你的票 -没错 |
[12:31] | Your TAC gear’s not squared away, | 装备没穿好 |
[12:33] | your socks aren’t regulation, | 你的袜子就不符合规章 |
[12:34] | even the smallest violation, you hand it over. | 即便是最小的违反规章 你都得上交 |
[12:36] | But I don’t break a rule, I win. | 但如果我没违反规定 我就赢了 |
[12:38] | Yep. As long as you have the ticket | 没错 只要任务结束的时候 |
[12:39] | at the end of the mission. | 你还握着你的票 |
[12:40] | I was musical chairs champ in second grade, so… | 我在二年级的时候可是抢座位比赛冠军 |
[12:43] | – Piece of cake. – Tag. Your arm patch is crooked. | -小菜一碟 -抓到你了 你的臂章贴歪了 |
[12:46] | You might want to tighten that up a bit there, champ. | 你可能得绑绑紧了 冠军 |
[12:51] | Told you this was war. | 都说了这是场战争 |
[12:52] | Beyonce. It was, like, millimeters. | 碧昂丝 感觉近在咫尺 |
[12:58] | Was hoping you could help us. | 希望你能帮助我们 |
[12:59] | Sure. Who you looking for? | 行啊 你们在找谁 |
[13:01] | Her name is Reya. | 她的名字叫瑞亚 |
[13:02] | She has a pretty bad cut on her arm. | 手臂被严重割伤 |
[13:03] | Needs stitches. | 需要缝针 |
[13:04] | You made any house calls like that tonight? | 你今晚有没有接到那种要求上门的电话 |
[13:06] | Chris, I haven’t had a human patient in months. | 克里斯 我几个月没给人类诊断过了 |
[13:08] | Just paws and claws. | 我只给爬行类动物看病 |
[13:10] | I thought you made your money | 我以为你是当 |
[13:11] | on the side as a street doctor. | 街头医生赚钱的 |
[13:12] | I did, | 曾经是 |
[13:13] | till this new guy Tommy started undercutting my prices. | 直到新来了个叫汤米的 跟我竞争起来 |
[13:17] | I’m not sure how much longer I’m gonna be able | 我都不知道我能撑多久 |
[13:18] | to afford vet school ’cause of him. | 因为他 我连兽医学校都没法负担了 |
[13:20] | Sounds like a dog eat dog business. | 听着是个竞争激烈的行业 |
[13:21] | I should’ve taken that job on Wall Street. | 我本应该接受华尔街那份工作 |
[13:23] | But I love animals. | 但我喜欢动物 |
[13:25] | Better than humans, usually. | 它们比人类可好多了 |
[13:27] | No doubt. | 没错儿 |
[13:28] | Do you know where we can find this Tommy at? | 你知道我们可以去哪里找汤米吗 |
[13:29] | Look for his EMS van parked | 去找找他的急救车 |
[13:31] | behind those gin joints near the 110. | 一般停在110州道附近的酒吧 |
[13:33] | When he’s got downtime on his shifts, | 他不工作的时候 |
[13:35] | Tommy stitches up drunks who get in bar brawls. | 会给那些斗殴的酒鬼缝针 |
[13:37] | We appreciate it. | 非常感谢 |
[13:38] | Happy holidays. | 祝节日愉快 |
[13:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:46] | Commissioner Plank. | 普兰克警监 |
[13:48] | How’d you like your first SWAT action? | 你觉得你的第一次特警队行动如何 |
[13:49] | Michael. Please. | 请叫我迈克尔 |
[13:51] | SWAT definitely lives up to its reputation. | 反恐特警队的确名副其实 |
[13:54] | I just wore a bulletproof vest over a tux | 我刚刚在礼服外面穿了一件防弹背心 |
[13:56] | to a shootout at an illegal club | 参与了非法酒吧的枪战 |
[13:58] | where drugs were being passed around like beer nuts. | 毒品在那里就像啤酒花生一样传播 |
[14:00] | Not my usual Saturday night. | 不像我惯有的周六夜晚作风 |
[14:02] | We made a lot of money for Children’s Hospital. | 我们给儿童医院募集了很多钱 |
[14:04] | Donations poured in after the guests saw | 客人们看了特警队的真实行动后 |
[14:06] | a real-life SWAT call. | 纷纷捐款 |
[14:08] | I bet they’re all posting selfies on Facebook, | 我敢说他们肯定在脸书上发自拍 |
[14:10] | getting likes from all their friends. | 朋友们点赞 |
[14:11] | Speaking of likes, I wanted to ask you if had any thoughts | 说到点赞 我想问问 |
[14:14] | or suggestions on my policing proposals? | 您对我的治安规划有什么意见想法吗 |
[14:16] | Policing proposals? | 治安规划 |
[14:17] | Commander Hicks was gonna send them | 希克斯警长应该把它们递交给您 |
[14:19] | over to you for your thoughts? | 咨询您的意见 |
[14:20] | No, I’m sorry, I don’t think | 没有 抱歉 我好像 |
[14:21] | I got anything from him. | 没有收到他给我什么东西 |
[14:24] | He’s so busy, and it’s probably not at the top of his agenda. | 他太忙了 可能把这事儿忘了 |
[14:27] | What were they regarding? | 是关于什么的 |
[14:28] | Some ideas on how to build more public trust with the LAPD, | 一些关于如何建立洛城警局的公信度的想法 |
[14:30] | improve police accountability, | 提高警察的责任心 |
[14:32] | more outreach to immigrant communities, | 和移民社区更多联系 |
[14:34] | mentors for female officers, | 给女性警员安排心理导师 |
[14:35] | anti-bias training for cops | 警察的反偏见训练 |
[14:37] | to reduce the use of force– I’m sorry, I’m rambling. | 减少武器使用 不好意思 我在瞎扯了 |
[14:40] | Huh, usually, it’s like pulling teeth trying to get police officials | 一般来说 让警队高层讨论这种话题 |
[14:42] | to talk about these topics. | 就像拔牙一样痛苦 |
[14:44] | You sure they let you pass the academy? | 你确定他们有让你毕业吗 |
[14:46] | I was the rebel in my graduating class. | 我是我们那届毕业生中的叛逆者 |
[14:48] | I’ll tell you what. | 知道吗 |
[14:49] | I’d love to hear more. | 我很愿意再听一些 |
[14:51] | How about we cut out the middleman, | 不如我们跳过中间人 |
[14:52] | and you e-mail your proposals directly to me? | 把你的提议直接发给我吧 |
[14:55] | Sounds great. You’re very kind. | 听着不错 您真是太好了 |
[14:58] | Practical. I’ll take good ideas anywhere I can find them. | 我只是注重实际 看到好的我会采纳的 |
[15:04] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[15:05] | How can you not like hip-hop? | 你怎么会不喜欢嘻哈呢 |
[15:07] | Well, uh, it’s just people talking, | 不就是大家说话吗 |
[15:09] | with music in the background. | 带着点儿背景音乐 |
[15:10] | – And even I can do that. – Okay, Street, | -我也能做到 -好了斯特里特 |
[15:12] | that is the whitest thing I’ve ever heard you say. | 这是我听你讲过最歧视的话了 |
[15:14] | Hondo, what’s your go-to music? | 洪都 你听什么音乐 |
[15:16] | When I’m working out, it’s West Coast&Funk. | 我在工作的时候 听西海岸放克乐 |
[15:19] | I mean, if me and my girl are taking care of business, | 要是我和我家宝贝亲热着 |
[15:21] | you get to let jazz do what it does. | 就必须听爵士了对吧 |
[15:23] | When I’m chilling, it’s always the blues, | 不开心的时候 总是听蓝调 |
[15:25] | and any time’s the right time for Otis Redding. | 奥蒂斯·雷丁的歌随时都能听 |
[15:28] | Yo, Hondo. | 洪都 |
[15:29] | EMS van. | 急救车 |
[15:33] | Reya Montoya? | 瑞亚·蒙托亚 |
[15:34] | Chris, Street, shut her down. | 克里斯 斯特里特 堵住她 |
[15:39] | Hey, get out of there! | 嘿 快出来 |
[15:40] | – Cut the engine! – Show us your hands! | -关掉引擎 -举起手来 |
[15:44] | Get out of the vehicle! | 从车里出来 |
[15:48] | I got nothing to do with whatever it is she did. | 不管她干了什么 都不关我事 |
[15:51] | Oh, no, you’re just playing doctor off the books | 不 你是一个黑市医生 |
[15:52] | and without a license. | 没有执照 |
[15:54] | Don’t worry, we’re not here for you. | 别担心 我们不是为了你来的 |
[15:58] | We’re the good guys, you should be thanking us. | 我们是好人 你该感谢我们 |
[16:00] | For what? | 为什么 |
[16:00] | For finding you before the cartel did. | 因为毒贩还没找到你 我们先找到了 |
[16:03] | Get her out of here. | 带她离开这里 |
[16:11] | Deac. | 迪肯 |
[16:12] | How’d your C.I. Work out? | 你的线人怎么说 |
[16:13] | Uh, he said the word’s out somebody hit a casita. | 他说听到风声有人袭击了酒屋 |
[16:15] | Big bounty for anyone involved. | 每个参与的人都分到一大笔 |
[16:17] | I was afraid of that. | 我就怕这个 |
[16:18] | Any new info on which cartel was moving the gold? | 有关于哪个毒贩在转移金子的消息吗 |
[16:20] | No, and he’s gonna text me if he hears anything. | 没有 不过他说有风声就会发信息给我 |
[16:22] | We got our fichera girl, Reya. | 我们抓到了贩酒妹瑞亚 |
[16:24] | Maybe she can I.D. Diego before this gets violent. | 也许她可以在事态变严重前认出迪亚戈 |
[16:26] | Oh, you got to be kidding me. | 你这是逗我呢 |
[16:28] | Bad news? | 坏消息 |
[16:29] | I can’t find this Nerf Nitro toy my kid wants for Christmas. | 我没法找到我家娃圣诞节想要的玩具 |
[16:32] | And I had a lead on what’s apparently the last one in the city, | 虽然有了整个城市最后一把的线索 |
[16:35] | and it just fell through. | 但结果却落空了 |
[16:36] | Oh, that sounds bad, and I hate to make it worse, | 听起来真糟糕 我不想弄得更糟 |
[16:37] | but tag! | 但是 抓到你了 |
[16:39] | You got a few, uh, open keepers right there. | 你这里有些 没扣好 |
[16:46] | SWAT has standards, yo. | 特警队是有标准滴 |
[16:50] | Game on. | 好戏上场了 |
[16:51] | Wow. | 呵呵 |
[16:52] | Witnesses saw you with Joaquin and Diego before the robbery. | 有人看到你跟杰奎因和迪亚戈抢劫前在一起 |
[16:57] | Serving drinks. | 提供酒水 |
[16:58] | That’s my job. | 那是我的工作 |
[16:59] | Job’s not exactly legal. | 不太合法的工作 |
[17:00] | And why’d you disappear after the shootings? | 你为什么在枪击案发生后不见了 |
[17:02] | My arm, I was hurt. | 我的手臂受伤了 |
[17:03] | – Why not go to the hospital? – You don’t understand. | -为什么不去医院 -你不明白 |
[17:06] | I understand the text messages on your phone. | 我明白你手机上的这条短信 |
[17:08] | It’s you promising someone you’ll return their gold, | 是你答应别人 要把金子还给他们 |
[17:10] | so who were you talking to? | 所以你在和谁发短信 |
[17:13] | I think you were in on the casita robbery. | 我认为酒屋发生抢劫案的时候你也在场 |
[17:15] | Eyes and ears for Diego and Joaquin, | 你是迪亚戈和杰奎因的耳目 |
[17:17] | but once they got their hands on the gold, | 一旦他们拿到金子 |
[17:19] | they tried to cut you out. | 他们就想把你踢出局 |
[17:23] | Reya, one of them is dead, | 瑞亚 他们其中一人死了 |
[17:25] | the other one’s on the run, | 另一个正在跑路 |
[17:26] | so that only leaves you to put in prison. | 所以被关进监狱的人只剩下你 |
[17:28] | Unless you’ve got a bigger cartel fish to give us. | 除非你有更大毒品家族头目的消息要告诉我们 |
[17:30] | I can’t talk to you. | 我不能和你们说 |
[17:42] | You see her bracelet? | 看到她的手链了吗 |
[17:44] | Yeah. Could just be a piece of jewelry. | 看到了 可能只是一件首饰而已 |
[17:51] | All right, time’s up, Reya. | 时间到了 瑞亚 |
[17:53] | I’m gonna have to go talk to the D.A. about filing charges. | 我只能去找地检商量一下提出指控的事 |
[18:04] | I apologize. | 对不起 |
[18:06] | He can be a bit of a hothead. | 他有时脾气有点暴躁 |
[18:10] | Noticed your bracelet. | 我看到了你的手链 |
[18:13] | Our Lady of Guadalupe. | 瓜达卢佩圣母 |
[18:14] | You Catholic? | 你是天主教徒吗 |
[18:15] | No, it’s… it’s nothing. | 这手链一点也不重要 |
[18:18] | When I was a kid, I used to… I used to hate going to Mass. | 我小时候很讨厌去做弥撒 |
[18:23] | All the kneeling and the praying. | 讨厌跪下祈祷那些事 |
[18:26] | I couldn’t wait to get older so I wouldn’t have to go anymore. | 我等不及快点长大 这样就不用再去了 |
[18:30] | But now I’m grown up, and… | 但是现在我长大了 |
[18:33] | I still go. | 我还是去 |
[18:34] | I take my kids. | 带我的孩子一起去 |
[18:35] | I want them to learn about | 我想他们学会 |
[18:37] | kindness and tolerance and forgiveness. | 仁慈 宽容和宽恕 |
[18:43] | My mom took me to Mass. | 我妈以前带我去做过弥撒 |
[18:45] | I haven’t been since she died. | 她死后我就没去过 |
[18:48] | Well, that doesn’t sound like the upbringing | 这不像是一个受过良好教育 |
[18:49] | of a girl working at a casita, selling drugs and booze. | 在酒屋工作 贩卖毒品和酒的女孩会说的话 |
[18:52] | Fichera girl was never the goal. | 贩酒妹从来都不是我的目标 |
[18:57] | I went to college. | 我上过大学 |
[18:59] | I got a degree. | 拿到了学位 |
[19:00] | I moved to L.A. with a good plan. | 搬去洛杉矶 一切都计划好了 |
[19:04] | But I trusted the wrong people, and it messed up my life. | 但是我信错了人 结果生活搅得一塌糊涂 |
[19:08] | I think there’s more to you than you’re letting on. | 我认为你还有事没说 |
[19:11] | I think your mother raised you to do the right thing. | 我认为你妈妈教育你去做好事 |
[19:14] | I’ve tried to do the right thing. | 我试过去做好事 |
[19:16] | And it never works out for me. | 但是对我总是行不通 |
[19:20] | Yeah, well, just because you have good intentions | 尽管你有一番好意 |
[19:24] | does not mean you get rewarded. | 但那并不意味着会有回报 |
[19:27] | Not yet, anyway. | 反正目前没有 |
[19:30] | It’s when you do good without the reward. | 在你做好事不求回报的时候 |
[19:34] | That’s when you find grace. | 那就是你找到美德的时候 |
[19:40] | Does lying to the cartel count? | 欺骗毒品家族算吗 |
[19:43] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[19:44] | They texted me that they knew I was involved. | 他们发短信给我说他们知道我和这事有关 |
[19:47] | So I told them I have the gold, to buy time, | 所以我告诉他们金子在我手上 争取时间 |
[19:49] | to keep them from killing me until I could find | 在我找到一个安全的办法离开这里之前 |
[19:51] | a safe way to get out of town. | 以防他们干掉我 |
[19:54] | They keep texting me, threatening me. | 他们一直发短信给我 威胁我 |
[19:56] | SWAT can protect you. | 反恐特警队可以保护你 |
[19:57] | We can take down the cartel | 如果我们能找到迪亚戈 |
[19:58] | if we find Diego and the rest of the gold. | 找到其余的金子 我们就能捣破毒品家族 |
[20:00] | I just need his last name or-or where he lives. | 我只是要知道他姓什么 或是他的住址 |
[20:06] | Diego Pasqual. | 他叫迪亚戈·帕斯夸尔 |
[20:09] | He was a casita regular. | 他是酒屋的常客 |
[20:11] | Thank you, Reya. | 谢谢你 瑞亚 |
[20:13] | You did the right thing. | 你做得对 |
[20:28] | LAPD SWAT, policía! | 洛杉矶反恐特警队 |
[20:36] | Clear! | 安全 |
[20:42] | Breach, Luca, now! | 破门 卢卡 立刻 |
[20:44] | Come on, sweetie, who’s a boss-truck? | 拜托 亲爱的 开大卡车的是谁呢 |
[20:59] | – Give me two, give me two! – Two, two, two! | -两人一组 两人一组 -两人一组 |
[21:02] | Right side’s clear! Left side clear! | 右边安全 左边安全 |
[21:04] | – All clear! Two! – Chris out! | -安全 两人一组 -克里斯出来了 |
[21:06] | – Luca out! – Street out! | -卢卡出来了 -斯特里特出来了 |
[21:28] | Deac! Deacon’s down. Deacon’s down! | 迪肯 迪肯受伤 迪肯受伤 |
[21:33] | – Hondo, move! – Street! | -洪都 快走 -斯特里特 |
[21:41] | That’s Diego. | 是迪亚戈 |
[21:43] | Deac. | 迪肯 |
[21:46] | – How is he? – Alive and kicking. | -他怎么样了 -还活着 能动 |
[21:48] | Deac, stay down. Deac, take it easy. | 迪肯 趴着别动 迪肯 放松点 |
[21:50] | Get your breath back. | 慢慢呼吸 |
[21:51] | You just took two slugs to the vest. | 你的防弹衣刚刚中了两枪 |
[21:53] | Tan, call Command. Tell them we need a medic. | 谭 通知总部 说我们需要医生 |
[21:54] | No, no paramedics. | 不需要医护人员 |
[21:55] | I just got the wind knocked out of me. | 我只是喘不过气 |
[21:56] | Hondo… | 洪都 |
[21:58] | got a present for you. | 有份礼物要给你 |
[22:02] | Rest of the cartel gold. | 毒品家族其余的金子 |
[22:07] | Hey, you think Beyoncé will take a selfie with me? | 你觉得碧昂丝会和我一起自拍吗 |
[22:10] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[22:11] | You’re not a single lady who wants to put a ring on it. | 你又不是一个想戴上戒指的单身女子 |
[22:14] | What’s your obsession with… | 你为什么迷恋… |
[22:15] | Queen Bey– her songs speak to me. | 女王碧昂丝 她的歌让我产生共鸣 |
[22:17] | Chris, is that an unclipped buckle on your vest? | 克里斯 你防弹衣上有个没剪短的安全扣吗 |
[22:19] | Oh, come on, we just took down a door. | 拜托 我们才刚刚行动完 |
[22:20] | No excuse for sloppy. Hand it over. | 别为粗心大意找藉口 交出来 |
[22:25] | Maybe you can arm-wrestle Luca for his. | 也许你可以和卢卡掰手腕赢回去 |
[22:28] | You good? | 你没事吧 |
[22:29] | Yeah, yeah, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[22:30] | I just gotta make a call about that toy for Matthew. | 我只是要打个电话给马修买到那个玩具 |
[22:32] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:39] | Honey, just… | 亲爱的 只是 |
[22:40] | just checking in. | 打来看你怎么样 |
[22:42] | How’s it going there? | 你那边还好吗 |
[22:44] | Uh, fine. Are you on your way home? | 还行 你在回家的路上吗 |
[22:46] | No, not yet, uh, just, uh, | 还没 只是 |
[22:49] | just wanted to hear your voice. | 只是想听听你的声音 |
[22:54] | I’m still searching for that toy for Matthew. | 我还在给马修找玩具 |
[22:57] | But, uh, I gotta go. | 但是我得挂了 |
[23:03] | I love you, Annie. | 我爱你 安妮 |
[23:05] | I love you, too. See you soon, I hope. | 我也爱你 希望很快见到你 |
[23:11] | How you feeling, man? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[23:12] | I’m, uh, good. | 很好 |
[23:15] | Probably get away with a couple bruises. | 可能会有几处瘀伤 |
[23:18] | Annie’s gonna whup my ass when she sees it. | 安妮看到了肯定会揍我一顿的 |
[23:22] | Annie stopped worrying about my bruises years ago. | 安妮几年前就不再担心我的瘀伤了 |
[23:31] | I smelled the fresh paint. | 当时我闻到没干的油漆 |
[23:33] | I thought it might be a false wall, | 我以为也许是一面假墙 |
[23:34] | I should have pulled the team out | 我应该让小队撤退的 |
[23:35] | and sent the robot in. | 然后派机器人先进 |
[23:37] | – When I saw you go down… – I would have made the same call. | -当我看到你倒下时 -我会做相同的决定 |
[23:41] | It’s all good. | 都没事了 |
[23:50] | Who you got there, Mumford? | 你在那抓到了谁 玛福特 |
[23:54] | Enrique Flores. “Little E” To his homies in the Diablos. | 恩里克·弗洛里斯 角龙帮的兄弟叫他小E |
[23:58] | Your gang worked the casita that got hit? | 你们帮在那个被袭击的酒屋工作 |
[24:00] | Yeah. But we didn’t have nothing to do | 是 但我们和那个地方被劫 |
[24:02] | with the place getting jacked. | 没有任何关系 |
[24:03] | Who’s the missing gold belong to? | 丢失的金子是属于谁的 |
[24:05] | Think you’re talking to a snitch? | 你认为我会是个告密者吗 |
[24:06] | No. No, I think I’m talking | 不 不 我认为 |
[24:07] | to the guy in charge of security for that casita. | 你是负责那间酒屋安保的人 |
[24:09] | Which means, sooner or later, you’re going to catch the blame. | 也就是说 迟早这件事都会算在你头上 |
[24:13] | So why don’t you just let us clean up this mess | 所以在你被牵扯到这件事里之前 |
[24:14] | before you get caught up in it? | 为何不让我们来收拾烂摊子呢 |
[24:19] | It’s El Malo’s gold. And he wants it back. | 金子是艾尔·马洛的 而且他想要回去 |
[24:22] | Rocker, give Mr. Flores a tour | 洛克 带弗洛里斯先生参观一下 |
[24:24] | of our fine facilities. | 我们先进的设施 |
[24:25] | He’s got some outstanding warrants. | 他正处于被逮捕中 |
[24:26] | Let’s go, Little E. | 走吧 小E |
[24:30] | El Malo’s dangerous. | 艾尔·马洛是个危险人物 |
[24:32] | He doesn’t usually stick his head above ground. | 他几乎不怎么出来活动 |
[24:33] | No, he’s too busy ordering executions here and in Mexico. | 是的 他正忙于在这里和墨西哥大开杀戒 |
[24:36] | Hondo, a video text message just came in on Reya’s phone. | 洪都 瑞亚手机收到了一条视频信息 |
[24:43] | Reya, they want their gold back. | 瑞亚 他们要拿回他们的金子 |
[24:47] | If you don’t give it to them, | 如果你不还给他们 |
[24:48] | they’re gonna kill me at midnight. | 他们就会在半夜杀了我 |
[24:51] | Reya, please, you’re my friend. | 瑞亚 求你了 我们是朋友 |
[24:56] | El Malo is ruthless. | 艾尔·马洛杀人不眨眼 |
[24:57] | Reya’s friend is dead unless he gets his gold back. | 如果他拿不到金子 瑞亚的朋友就会死 |
[25:00] | What if we use this Reya as bait | 我们把瑞亚作为诱饵 |
[25:02] | for a sting operation? | 设一个缉捕圈套如何 |
[25:03] | Reya’s a civilian. The op could go bad. | 瑞亚是平民 行动可能会伤及无辜 |
[25:05] | Let’s remember, we almost lost Street | 别忘了 斯特里特在卧底时 |
[25:06] | when he went undercover. | 我们差点失去他 |
[25:07] | I understand, but we learned from that. | 我明白 但我们从中吸取了教训 |
[25:09] | It won’t happen again. | 那种事情不会再发生了 |
[25:10] | Plus, it’s a chance at a cartel boss | 而且 这是一个抓住两国通缉的 |
[25:12] | – wanted in two countries. – Deacon has a point. | 犯罪首脑的机会 -迪肯说的有道理 |
[25:14] | Without a chance to really plan this thing out | 如果没有详细周密的抓捕计划 |
[25:16] | and nail down the details, | 并且保证万无一失 |
[25:18] | we could end up with two dead civilians | 很可能会导致两名平民死亡 |
[25:19] | and the department getting asked a lot of tough questions. | 然后部门会受到大众和媒体严峻的拷问 |
[25:25] | Well, I’m not clear on all the details of the case. | 这件案子的详情我还不是很清楚 |
[25:27] | Jessica, you’ve been on it from the start, | 杰西卡 你是从一开始就在负责的 |
[25:29] | so I’m gonna leave the call to you. | 所以这个决定权交给你 |
[25:34] | Well, that’s a profile in courage right there. | 这可真是当仁不让 |
[25:38] | Okay, we cannot leave a young woman to die. | 好了 我们不能让一位年轻女士等死 |
[25:42] | The best way to save her and get to El Malo | 救回她并且抓到艾尔·马洛最好的办法就是 |
[25:44] | is to use Reya. | 用瑞亚作为诱饵 |
[25:46] | – Can we keep her safe? – We’ll have to. | -我们能保护她的安全吗 -我们必须能 |
[25:49] | Any doubts, share them now. | 有任何疑问 现在提出来 |
[25:51] | We’ll get it done. | 我们会搞定的 |
[25:53] | I’m calling it, then. We do it. | 那我就号召了 开始行动 |
[25:56] | I just got a question. | 我有个问题 |
[26:00] | Is Reya up to it? | 瑞亚同意吗 |
[26:05] | We are going to try and rescue your friend | 我们准备试图救出你的朋友 |
[26:07] | and capture El Malo, but there are risks. | 并且抓住艾尔·马洛 但是有风险 |
[26:09] | And we need your help to make it work. | 我们需要你的帮助来完成 |
[26:11] | You want me to do the right thing, to trust you. | 你希望我做出正确的选择 去相信你 |
[26:15] | People have lied to me before. | 我曾经被人骗过 |
[26:17] | Well, I’m not. | 我没有骗你 |
[26:19] | I’ve been shot, I’ve faced death. | 我中过枪 我已直面死亡 |
[26:23] | Life requires trust. | 人生需要信任 |
[26:24] | His people will find me. | 他的人会找到我 |
[26:26] | You’ll get witness protection. | 你会进入证人保护计划 |
[26:28] | No one will ever find you. | 没人会找到你 |
[26:31] | You can start a new life away from cartels and casitas. | 你可以远离毒品家族以及酒屋开始全新的生活 |
[26:35] | Maybe go back to that original plan of yours? | 或者去过你最初计划的那种人生 |
[26:39] | If you say no, you can walk out of here. | 如果你拒绝的话 你可以离开 |
[26:41] | And I promise, we will spread the word | 而且我保证 我们会让全世界都知道 |
[26:43] | that you don’t have El Malo’s gold. | 艾尔·马洛的金子不在你手上 |
[26:47] | If I say yes… you’ll protect me? | 如果我同意 你会保护我吗 |
[26:53] | With my life. | 我会用我的生命保护你 |
[27:04] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[27:06] | I-I didn’t expect you back so soon. | 我没想到你这么快就回来了 |
[27:08] | Please don’t tell me you’re here for another ride-along. | 别告诉我你来这里又想一起行动 |
[27:11] | Don’t tempt me. | 别诱惑我了 |
[27:12] | Wearing that vest was almost enough | 穿着那个背心几乎快让 |
[27:13] | to make a couch potato like me feel like a real man. | 我这种瘫在家里的人觉得自己像个男人了 |
[27:16] | I hear your board meetings can get pretty heated. | 我听说你们董事会的气氛十分白热化 |
[27:18] | I’m usually able to defend myself there | 平常我都能用一些诙谐幽默的语气 |
[27:20] | with just a witty remark. | 为自己辩护 |
[27:23] | Actually, I came to see you. | 实际上 我来见你 |
[27:24] | I scanned through your proposals. | 我浏览了一下你的提案 |
[27:26] | Thanks. I know you have a reputation | 谢谢 我知道你一直都很乐于 |
[27:27] | for being open to new ideas. | 接受新的想法 |
[27:29] | These are big. | 这些是大事 |
[27:30] | Frankly, some are just way too expensive to implement. | 老实说 其中一些实施起来花销太大 |
[27:33] | At least in the near future. | 至少在近期 |
[27:34] | Not if we apply for federal grants. | 如果我们申请联邦补助金就不会了 |
[27:35] | It’s not just the money. | 不仅仅是钱的问题 |
[27:37] | Some are unrealistic in scope. | 有一些在现有范围内不实际 |
[27:40] | But the police accountability | 但是警察问责制 |
[27:41] | and anti-bias training programs, | 和反偏见训练项目 |
[27:43] | those two could really work– I was impressed. | 这两个可以实行 我印象很深刻 |
[27:46] | – Thank you. – Won’t make a lot of cops happy. | -谢谢你 -这会让不少警察不高兴 |
[27:49] | The good ones won’t mind, and that’s most of them. | 好警察们都不会在意 大多数都是好警察 |
[27:51] | Have you worked the budget numbers? | 你做出预算金额了吗 |
[27:52] | We can start small and scale up. | 我们可以从小数额开始 然后按比例增加 |
[27:55] | Jessica, to be honest, | 杰西卡 老实说 |
[27:55] | the proposals have to be completely rewritten | 如果你想得到董事会的批准 |
[27:56] | if you want the board’s approval. | 提案必须全部重写 |
[27:58] | The ideas are there, | 想法都在那里 |
[28:00] | but they have to be presented in a way | 但是得用一种能吸引大部分支持的 |
[28:01] | to attract majority support. | 表达方法呈现出来 |
[28:02] | Right now they’re not. | 现在的并不是 |
[28:03] | I can have new proposals ready in a few weeks. | 几周内我就可以完成新的提案 |
[28:05] | That’s a lot of extra work. | 那可是不少额外工作 |
[28:06] | As a SWAT captain, I know you’re busy. | 作为特警队队长 我知道你很忙 |
[28:07] | I can do both. | 我可以同时兼做 |
[28:10] | One question. | 我有个问题 |
[28:13] | What’s behind all this ambition? | 这些野心背后是什么 |
[28:21] | I wasn’t born in this country. | 我不是土生土长的美国人 |
[28:24] | My parents sacrificed to give me more. | 我的父母为了给与我更多牺牲了很多 |
[28:28] | I want to pay them and this city back. | 我想给我父母以及这个城市报恩 |
[28:30] | When I was young, I worked construction with my dad. | 在我年轻的时候 和我爸爸一起做建造工作 |
[28:33] | Laying tile and concrete. | 砌砖和混凝土 |
[28:35] | I know what it’s like to want more, to prove yourself. | 我知道需要更多东西是什么感觉 去证明自己 |
[28:39] | This isn’t about me, though. | 不过 这并不是关于我 |
[28:41] | I believe these projects could make a real difference. | 我相信这些项目能够做出真正的改变 |
[28:44] | Help people. | 去帮助人们 |
[28:47] | That’s why I joined the police commission. | 这正是我加入警察委员会的原因 |
[28:51] | I think you’re going to need my help, though, | 不过 我想为了得到董事会的批准 |
[28:52] | to get these approved. | 你会需要我的帮助 |
[28:54] | It’s not going to be easy. | 不会容易的 |
[28:56] | I’m ready to do the work. | 我已经准备好了做这些事了 |
[28:59] | Good. | 很好 |
[29:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:06] | Don’t thank me yet. | 先别谢我 |
[29:15] | The kidnappers answered our text, agreed to the meet. | 绑匪回短信了 同意见面了 |
[29:18] | Hopefully, El Malo turns up with Lupe. | 希望艾尔·马洛能现身 |
[29:19] | The deal is Reya gives him the gold, | 他们之间的交易是瑞亚给他金子 |
[29:21] | and both women walk away. | 他放两个女人离开 |
[29:22] | Kidnappers think they’re just talking to Reya. | 绑匪认为他们只是和瑞亚谈了话 |
[29:24] | Operation’s a go in 30 minutes. | 三十分钟后开始行动 |
[29:25] | Chapel at Rosedale Cemetery. | 在玫瑰谷墓地的教堂 |
[29:27] | Cemetery’s over 60 acres. | 墓地有60英亩 |
[29:29] | The chapel is here, near South Catalina Street. | 教堂在这 靠近南卡塔琳娜街 |
[29:32] | We’ll cover all entrances and exits. | 我们会守着所有入口和出口 |
[29:34] | Aerial surveillance will clock any movement on the ground. | 空中监视会盯着地面的所有情况 |
[29:37] | We’ve got no time to advance- scout the meet sites, | 我们没有时间提前搜查见面地点了 |
[29:38] | so we’re going in blind– stay sharp. | 所以我们直接去 保持警惕 |
[29:41] | – Camera ready? – Just have to put it on. | -摄像头准备好了吗 -就等着带上了 |
[29:43] | – Bait car? – Gassed up, ready to go. | -诱饵车呢 -加好油 准备好出发了 |
[29:45] | – Eyes in the sky? – Ready for takeoff. | -空中的监视呢 -准备好起飞了 |
[29:46] | Decoy gold bars? | 假金条呢 |
[29:47] | Only way to tell the difference | 只能用超声波才能 |
[29:48] | – is with ultrasound. – We’re ready. | -分辨出区别 -我们准备好啦 |
[29:50] | Let’s go set a trap. | 我们去布陷阱吧 |
[30:08] | Hey, Techno Boy. | 程序员 |
[30:10] | Socks are regulation black, yours are blue. | 规定让穿黑袜子 你的是蓝的 |
[30:18] | Watch your back. Game’s not over. | 注意点 游戏还没结束 |
[30:27] | The button cam’s so small. | 纽扣摄像头太小了 |
[30:30] | Hey, we’re going to see and hear everything you do. | 我们能看到听到你所做的一切 |
[30:32] | So if there’s anything dangerous, | 如果有任何危险发生 |
[30:33] | we move in and get you out. | 我们会进去 把你救出来 |
[30:36] | Now, how’s the Kevlar vest feel? | 穿上防弹背心感觉如何 |
[30:39] | It’s weird. | 好奇怪 |
[30:40] | You’re not gonna need it, but it’s good to know it’s there. | 你用不上它 但是有总比没有强 |
[30:45] | Remember, there’ll be an unmarked car right behind you. | 记住 会有辆没有标记的车跟在你身后 |
[30:48] | So we will have eyes on you at all times. | 我们就可以一直看你的情况了 |
[30:52] | I’m scared. | 我害怕 |
[30:55] | Yeah, I know the feeling. | 我知道这种感觉 |
[30:59] | Do you know what I do when I get scared? | 你知道我害怕的时候会做什么吗 |
[31:02] | I put my faith in the plan | 我把信任寄托在计划 |
[31:05] | and in my teammates. | 和我的队友身上 |
[31:08] | Can we say a prayer? | 我们能一起祈祷吗 |
[31:11] | Yeah, of course we can, Reya. | 当然可以 瑞亚 |
[31:14] | No, it’s… | 不 |
[31:15] | it’s Mireya. | 我叫米瑞亚 |
[31:17] | My mother chose it because it means “Miracle.” | 我妈妈选它是因为它的意思是奇迹 |
[31:26] | Our Father… | 我们… |
[31:28] | Who art in Heaven, | 在天的父 |
[31:29] | hallowed be Thy name. | 愿人都尊你的名为圣 |
[31:31] | Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, | 愿你的国降临 愿你的旨意 |
[31:35] | on Earth as it is in Heaven. | 行在地上 如同行在天上 |
[31:37] | as we forgive those who trespass against us, | 如同我们宽恕别人一样 |
[31:40] | and lead us not into temptation, | 如同我们宽恕别人一样 |
[31:42] | but deliver us from evil. | 但救我们免于凶恶 |
[31:44] | For thine is the kingdom, the power,and the glory | 愿你的国 力量及荣耀 |
[31:47] | Forever and ever | 直至永远 |
[31:50] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[31:52] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[31:54] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[31:58] | Come on | 走吧 |
[32:32] | 30-David. I have visual. | 30D 我看见人了 |
[32:34] | No sign of El Malo or the hostage. | 没有艾尔·马洛或者人质的迹象 |
[32:37] | 22-David. Perimeter roads are clear. | 22D 监控范围内没有任何迹象 |
[32:40] | 20-David. Eyes on our friendly. | 20D 可以看到我们的人 |
[32:41] | No eyes inside. No way of knowing | 看不到内部 无法得知 |
[32:43] | if El Malo got here early and is hiding. | 艾尔·马洛是否已经提前过来 藏起来了 |
[32:46] | Anything from the drone? | 无人机有任何发现吗 |
[32:47] | We’re coming into range now. | 正在飞进范围内 |
[32:49] | I got heat signatures in the chapel. | 能看到教堂内有热成像 |
[32:50] | Could be El Malo and his men. | 可能是艾尔·马洛和他的手下 |
[32:55] | – We got movement. – Roger that. | -有情况 -收到 |
[32:57] | Two hostiles with our friendly. | 两名同伙和我们的人 |
[32:59] | Meet in progress. | 会面进行中 |
[33:03] | They’re heading inside the chapel | 他们往教堂里面走了 |
[33:05] | No shot if they go inside. Am I green to go? | 如果他们进去了 就开不了枪了 我能开枪吗 |
[33:06] | Not yet. Only if our friendly is in danger, Deac. | 还不行 除非我们的人有危险 迪肯 |
[33:14] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[33:19] | 20-David to Command. | 20D呼叫总部 |
[33:20] | – Any eyes inside? – Copy that. We have eyes. | -有室内的影像吗 -收到 有 |
[33:22] | Two male suspects and the hostage. | 两名男性嫌疑人和人质 |
[33:24] | I got audio. They’re talking about the gold. | 有声音了 他们在说金子的事儿 |
[33:26] | – Where’s El Malo? – Nothing yet, but stay alert. | -艾尔·马洛在哪 -还没踪影 保持警觉 |
[33:30] | Reya just told them the gold’s in the trunk of the car– | 瑞亚刚刚告诉他们金子在车后备箱里 |
[33:31] | I think they bought it. | 我觉得他们信了 |
[33:33] | We got six heat signatures in the chapel. | 能看到教堂内有六个热成像 |
[33:34] | They’re on the move, heading for the chapel doors. | 他们在移动 去向教堂门口 |
[33:36] | Six? We only have three people on Reya’s button cam. | 六个 我们从瑞亚的纽扣摄像头只看到三个人 |
[33:38] | Who are the other two? | 另外两个是谁 |
[33:42] | Does anyone see El Malo? | 有人见到艾尔·马洛了吗 |
[33:43] | Still no sign of El Malo, but I have our two hostiles | 仍然没有艾尔·马洛的踪迹 但我能看到 |
[33:46] | with our two friendlies. | 两个绑匪和两名人质 |
[33:48] | They’re heading for the bait car. | 他们在往诱饵车走 |
[34:11] | Suspects down. | 嫌疑人倒下了 |
[34:12] | Get out! Get out! | 出去 出去 |
[34:13] | Get out! Get out! | 出去 出去 |
[34:19] | I got our two friendlies. They’re safe. | 两名人质已经安全 |
[34:21] | He’s not here, boss. | 他不在这 头 |
[34:24] | El Malo get past us? | 艾尔·马洛跑了吗 |
[34:25] | Not with cameras and drones. | 摄像头和无人机都没发现 |
[34:29] | 20-David to Command. | 20D呼叫总部 |
[34:31] | What’s the location of those unknown heat signatures? | 那些未知热成像的位置在哪 |
[34:33] | Two still moving, heading east away from the chapel | 两个正在移动 从教堂出来往东跑 |
[34:35] | toward the crematory. | 跑向火葬场 |
[34:42] | He’s underneath us, | 他们在地下 |
[34:44] | in the service tunnel for the cemetery. | 在墓地的工作隧道里 |
[34:46] | Fan out. | 呈扇形散开 |
[34:54] | Check the blueprints. | 检查蓝图 |
[34:55] | I need to know where the service tunnel for the chapel ends. | 我需要知道教堂的服务隧道在哪结束 |
[35:01] | Hondo, you’re parallel to the two targets. | 洪都 你和两个目标平行 |
[35:03] | Got the tunnel– it ends at Palm Tree Circle. | 发现隧道 在棕榈树环 |
[35:05] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[35:06] | Approaching now. Alert the team. | 正在接近 通知全队 |
[35:11] | Police! | 警察 |
[35:23] | Stop moving! It’s over! | 别动 结束了 |
[35:28] | Get up! | 起来 |
[35:29] | Get up! | 起来 |
[35:33] | – We’re good? – We’re good. | -都好吗 -很好 |
[35:34] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[35:49] | – Good job. – We got a few of his guys, too. | -干的不错 -我们还抓到了几名手下 |
[35:52] | All in all, not the worst way | 总的来说 这不算在墓地 |
[35:53] | to spend a night in a cemetery. | 度过的最差夜晚 |
[35:55] | Definitely not. | 绝对不是 |
[35:56] | Sergeant! | 警司 |
[36:04] | Thanks so much. | 太感谢你了 |
[36:05] | My pleasure. | 这是我的荣幸 |
[36:07] | Hey, good luck with your new life. | 好好过你的新人生 |
[36:09] | God loves you. | 上帝是爱你的 |
[36:11] | Even with all my mistakes? | 即使我犯了这么多措 |
[36:13] | Forgiveness starts with forgiving yourself. | 原谅要从原谅自己开始 |
[36:16] | I’ll be praying for you. | 我会为你祈祷的 |
[36:30] | This case is closed. | 这案子结束了 |
[36:35] | All right, so talk to me, talk to me. | 好了 和我说说 和我说说 |
[36:37] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[36:38] | Who got the golden tickets? | 谁拿到了金门票 |
[36:40] | Beyonce, here I come! | 碧昂丝 我来了 |
[36:42] | I got the golden ticket. I’m going to New York. | 我拿到了金门票 我要去纽约了 |
[36:44] | Okay, okay. Well, I’m not gonna lie. Street, | 好吧 说实话 斯特里特 |
[36:47] | I really thought you were gonna pull from behind on this one. | 我本来以为你会奋起反超的 |
[36:49] | – Yeah. – Well, it looks like | -是啊 -看来 |
[36:50] | our winners are Luca and Chris. | 胜利者是卢卡和克里斯 |
[36:52] | Enjoy the Grammys. | 好好享受格莱美吧 |
[36:55] | Deac, what happened, man? I just knew | 迪肯 怎么了 我以为 |
[36:56] | you were gonna put up more of a fight. | 你会更努力点 |
[36:57] | Aw, head’s not in the game. | 我没心思玩 |
[36:58] | We got less than ten hours | 离圣诞节早上只剩下 |
[36:59] | until Christmas morning to find that toy, | 不到十小时给我找到这个玩具 |
[37:01] | and my last lead just went bust. | 我最后的希望刚刚没了 |
[37:03] | Well, it is the season of miracles, right? | 不过这是个奇迹发生的季节 |
[37:06] | Well, listen up, I know it’s the holidays, | 听好了 我知道要放假了 |
[37:07] | but before you get out of here, I just want to say something. | 但在你们走之前 我想说点什么 |
[37:11] | I’m really proud of each and every one of you. | 我非常以你们每一位为荣 |
[37:13] | It’s been a hell of a year. | 今年发生了很多事 |
[37:15] | And this team… | 这个团队 |
[37:18] | It did take a little time, though. | 的确花了点时间磨合 |
[37:21] | But we worked it out. | 但是我们都解决了 |
[37:23] | If we stick together, | 如果我们团结一心 |
[37:24] | you know what the reward is? | 你们都知道会有什么奖励 |
[37:25] | One kick-ass SWAT family. | 超棒的特警队大家庭 |
[37:27] | – You know it, boss! – Get out of here. | -你懂的 老大 -赶紧走吧 |
[37:29] | Go have some fun. You earned it. Go. | 好好玩吧 你们应得的 去吧 |
[37:30] | All right. Thanks, boss. | 好 谢了 老大 |
[37:34] | One last thing. One last thing. Almost forgot. | 还有一件事 还有一件事 差点忘了 |
[37:36] | You might find a little something by your lockers, | 你们也许能在储物柜旁发现些什么 |
[37:38] | I’m just saying. | 我只是这么一说 |
[37:39] | Happy holidays. | 节日快乐 |
[37:41] | All right, night, boss. | 好吧 晚安 老大 |
[37:47] | Oh, my God, Christmas stockings. | 天啊 圣诞袜 |
[37:49] | What? | 什么 |
[37:53] | Yeah! Driving glasses! | 驾驶眼镜 |
[37:57] | Got to look sharp when I’m wheeling Black Betty. | 我戴着这个开黑贝蒂的时候肯定很帅 |
[37:59] | Think he put a lump of coal in mine? | 你觉得他会不会在我这里放了一块煤 |
[38:01] | Aw, man, Team Challenge Coin. | 团队挑战硬币 |
[38:03] | You got to really step up to earn one of those. | 你得很出色才能得到这个 |
[38:05] | Can’t wait to try these in the ring. | 等不及想上场试试这对手套了 |
[38:06] | Lakers-Celtics! | 湖人对凯尔特 |
[38:08] | – Sweet! – Is that the toy your kid wanted? | -太好了 -这是你孩子要的那个玩具吗 |
[38:10] | – Yeah. – I thought you said | -是的 -你不是说 |
[38:11] | – they were sold out. – They were. They are. | -都卖完了吗 -没错 没错 |
[38:13] | How’d he find one on Christmas Eve? | 他怎么在圣诞节前夜找到的 |
[38:17] | “It pays to have high friends in low places. | “多结交民众朋友总有好处 |
[38:20] | “Luckily, I had a favor to cash in with the toy king of Compton. | “幸好康普顿玩具之王欠我一份人情 |
[38:24] | Merry Christmas. Hondo.” | 圣诞快乐 洪都” |
[38:26] | That’s righteous. | 说得没错 |
[38:27] | Your little man’s gonna love that. | 你的小家伙肯定会很喜欢 |
[38:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:32] | *Little bitty, little bitty, little bitty children* | *小小小家伙* |
[38:36] | Commissioner. You got a minute? | 警监 有时间吗 |
[38:39] | Don’t forget the bulletproof vest. | 别忘了防弹背心 |
[38:47] | Looks like you took away Hick’s favorite toy. | 看来你夺走了希克斯最喜欢的玩具 |
[38:48] | How’d you manage that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[38:50] | Michael read my proposals for police accountability | 迈克尔读了我关于警方问责 |
[38:53] | and anti-bias training. | 和反偏见训练的提议 |
[38:54] | He wants to help me implement them. | 他想帮我实现 |
[38:56] | Jess, that’s amazing. | 杰西 太棒了 |
[38:58] | No stopping you now, huh? | 什么都阻止不了你了吧 |
[39:01] | How does Hicks feel about it? | 希克斯怎么想的 |
[39:03] | I’m not sure. | 我不知道 |
[39:03] | Haven’t told him yet. | 还没告诉他 |
[39:05] | – Be careful. – Always am. | -小心点 -一向如此 |
[39:07] | We on for later? | 等会见吗 |
[39:08] | Be there with bells on. | 戴上铃铛 |
[39:10] | Forget the bells; bring the mistletoe. | 铃铛就别想了 戴上槲寄生 |
[39:16] | Heard you closed that cartel case. | 听说你解决了贩毒案 |
[39:19] | Congratulations on catching their ringleader. | 恭喜你抓到了他们的老大 |
[39:23] | El Malo’s gonna love American prison. | 艾尔·马洛会爱死美国的监狱 |
[39:25] | And the world’s gonna be a better place having him there. | 他在监狱里 这个世界也会更好 |
[39:27] | Speaking of leaders, how’s Captain Cortez as a boss? | 说到老大 科尔特斯队长这个头头怎么样 |
[39:32] | She’s great. | 她很棒 |
[39:34] | She cares about her officers and civilians. | 她心系她的警官和民众 |
[39:36] | She’s impressive. | 她很棒 |
[39:38] | Her ideas could really help this city. | 她的想法能帮助到这个城市 |
[39:39] | She’s definitely motivated. | 她很有动力 |
[39:41] | She’s got a lot of heart. | 她很有热心 |
[39:42] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[39:44] | I think she’s destined | 我觉得她不该 |
[39:45] | for bigger things than just SWAT. | 只在特警队这小小的地方工作 |
[39:48] | Congratulations again, Sergeant Harrelson. | 再次恭喜你 哈里森警司 |
[39:51] | *And may all of your Christmases* | *祝福你的圣诞日* |
[39:56] | *Baby, may your days* | *宝贝 祝你永远* |
[39:58] | *May your days* | *祝你每天* |
[40:00] | *Be merry* | *快乐* |
[40:02] | *Merry* | *快乐* |
[40:03] | *So merry and bright* | *快乐而光明* |
[40:05] | *Lord, have mercy, I wish all of ’em, honey* | *上帝啊 保佑我们 祝福你们* |
[40:11] | *And may all* | *愿你们* |
[40:15] | *Your Christmases* | *你们的圣诞节* |
[40:19] | *Be so white* | *纯白无瑕* |
[40:22] | *I’m dreaming of a white* | *我梦中的白色* |
[40:25] | *I’m dreaming of a white Christmas* | *我梦中的白色圣诞节* |
[40:28] | *Dreaming* | *梦中* |
[40:30] | *Dreaming of a white, white* | *梦中的白色 白色* |
[40:33] | *Christmas* | *圣诞节* |
[40:35] | *Baby, baby* | *宝贝 宝贝* |
[40:38] | *Lord, I’m dreaming* | *上帝啊 我梦中的* |
[40:40] | *I’m dreaming of a Christmas* | *我梦中的圣诞节* |
[40:42] | *Yeah, lovely white Christmas* | *美好的白色圣诞节* |
[40:45] | *The one with the snow* | *下着雪的圣诞* |