时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | Something wrong, Tucker? | 发生什么事了吗 塔克 |
[00:13] | Round everyone up into the conference room, Alice. | 把大家都集中到会议室来 艾丽斯 |
[00:23] | – Tucker, why are you doing this? – Where’s Brittany? | -塔克 你为什么要这么做 -布里特妮在哪里 |
[00:27] | – I-I don’t know. – What do you mean, you don’t know? | -我不知道 -什么叫你不知道 |
[00:29] | You all huddle and talk and gossip | 你们这帮人总是围在一起 |
[00:31] | about everything with each other. | 事无巨细地嚼舌根 |
[00:43] | 20-David to Command. D-Team is on the one-four corner. | 20D呼叫指挥部 D队已到达十四楼外墙角 |
[00:48] | Checking point of entry. Stand by. | 检查入口点 待命 |
[00:50] | Chris, get the snake cam ready. | 克里斯 伸入探测镜 |
[00:52] | Confirm non-lethal rounds, hostages in close vicinity. | 确认附近的人质与非致命区域 |
[00:54] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[00:56] | Candace. | 坎迪丝 |
[00:58] | You two are friends. | 你们俩是朋友 |
[01:00] | – Where is she hiding? – She’s not. | -她躲去哪儿了 -她没躲 |
[01:02] | She’s pitching new clients in Burbank. | 她在伯班克安顿新客户 |
[01:07] | All right, Candace. | 好吧 坎迪丝 |
[01:09] | Go stand against the wall. | 去靠墙站好 |
[01:10] | This is only gonna make things worse for you, Tucker. | 这只会让你陷于更糟糕的境地 塔克 |
[01:13] | Oh, and getting passed up for the third time | 得了 被同一个女人拒绝三次 |
[01:16] | by a woman won’t? | 还不够糟糕吗 |
[01:18] | None of you get to laugh at me anymore. | 你们再也不能嘲笑我了 |
[01:22] | She’s just your favorite. | 她是你们中最受欢迎的 |
[01:24] | You don’t think everyone sees | 你们以为没人知道 |
[01:25] | your little girls’ club? Well, I see it! | 你们那小小的女生俱乐部吗 我知道 |
[01:27] | Luca. On our kick, blow it on three. | 卢卡 倒数三秒引爆 我们踹进去 |
[01:31] | You got it. | 明白 |
[01:31] | Ready, go. | 预备 上 |
[01:48] | Is everyone all right? Is there anyone else with him? | 大家都没事吗 他还有同伙吗 |
[01:51] | No. It was just him. | 没有 只有他一个人 |
[01:53] | 20-David to Command. Suspect is down. | 20D呼叫指挥部 嫌犯倒地 |
[01:55] | All hostages are safe. | 人质全部安全 |
[01:57] | We’re gonna need an ambulance for our suspect. | 得给嫌犯叫辆救护车 |
[02:06] | That was a decent way to start the day. | 一大早开工的方式挺不错的 |
[02:08] | Oh, I did a muscle-up circuit to start my day, | 我一大早起来先做了增肌训练 |
[02:10] | but yeah, I get what you mean. | 不过我懂你的意思 |
[02:12] | Well, while you were busy training | 你在忙着训练 |
[02:13] | for the Meathead Olympics, I was at the range | 备战笨蛋奥运会的时候 我在靶场 |
[02:16] | putting in another top course time. | 创造新的速射记录 |
[02:18] | Time? What about aim? | 速射 那准头怎么样 |
[02:20] | Seen those differentials of yours. | 你们的标准跟我们不一样 |
[02:22] | Yeah. Top of my class in Long Beach. | 没错 我在长滩的时候是班上第一 |
[02:24] | Boy, you would’ve been scraping the barrel in my Hollywood days. | 小子 我在好莱坞那会儿 你这水平也就算勉强凑合 |
[02:27] | Oh, yeah, you Hollywood guys. | 哦对 你们好莱坞的警察 |
[02:30] | You’re known for… What is it again? | 你们的代表作 是什么来着 |
[02:32] | Babysitting child stars at movie premieres? | 在电影首映礼上给童星当看护 |
[02:35] | Well, that reminds me | 这让我想起了 |
[02:36] | of a couple competitive young’uns way back when. | 很久前也有一帮小子天天争来斗去 |
[02:38] | Yeah, I’d like to think that we tried to make each other better. | 是啊 不过我觉得我们当时是在激励对方 |
[02:40] | The best. | 激励成功 |
[02:42] | For the record, we all know | 请注意 我们都知道 |
[02:43] | I got ’em beat on every one | 我在体能评估中 |
[02:44] | of our physical evaluations, right? | 打倒了所有人 |
[02:46] | Yeah, except for arm wrestling. | 对 除了扳手腕你没赢过 |
[02:47] | – Which isn’t SWAT regulation. – Yeah, well, it should be. | -特警队的评估里没有扳手腕 -没错 应该加一条 |
[02:52] | 天然药物医疗大麻评估 每日营业 营业时间11:00-22:00 | |
[02:55] | Welcome to California, boys. | 欢迎来到加利福尼亚 |
[02:58] | I told you it’d be paradise. | 告诉过你们这就是个天堂 |
[02:59] | Oh, forget the Rose Bowl. I want Rose Bud. | 玫瑰碗一边儿去 我只想要玫瑰麻 |
[03:02] | No, come on, that’s a marketing gimmick. | 得了 那个东西只是营销噱头 |
[03:04] | No, what you want | 你的目标 |
[03:06] | is the Elmshorn Indica. Trust me, Bryen. | 应该是埃姆斯霍大麻 相信我 布瑞恩 |
[03:09] | No, I’ll take whatever’s the strongest stuff. | 不 哪个劲儿最强我要哪个 |
[03:10] | Well, then, I would recommend some of the edibles, | 那我推荐食用型的 |
[03:13] | like the Cannabis Cookies or the Bud Brownies, | 比如大麻饼干和大麻布朗尼蛋糕 |
[03:15] | for a way more potent high. | 保你嗨翻天 |
[03:16] | All of the above. | 你说的我全要了 |
[03:17] | I can’t believe everything’s legal. | 不敢相信大麻真的合法了 |
[03:22] | Everyone down on the floor now! | 所有人趴在地上 |
[03:25] | All the cash, in here. | 把所有现金装到袋子里 |
[03:27] | Not the register! I want the safe! | 不是收银机里的小钱 去开保险箱 |
[03:28] | Armored car picked up our haul this morning. | 今天早上运钞车把我们的钱押送走了 |
[03:30] | All I got’s in here. | 只剩这里面的了 |
[03:30] | Don’t feed me that BS. | 别跟我胡扯 |
[03:31] | Look, it’s Bowl Week, man. | 听着 这周有球赛 |
[03:32] | We’re doing daily drops ’cause it’s so busy. | 生意太火爆了 我们每天都清空库存现金 |
[03:36] | Hey, I’m telling you, man, | 我跟你说实话 |
[03:38] | a-all I’ve got is maybe 700 bucks on hand, tops. | 我手上最多只又七百块 |
[03:41] | The combos, dude! We’re not playing! | 保险箱密码 我可不是在跟你闹着玩 |
[03:42] | I don’t know it, okay? Only the manager does. | 我不知道 只有我们经理知道密码 |
[03:46] | Your boss’s cash, or your funeral. | 你是要保住你老板的钱 还是你的小命 |
[03:48] | Please, don’t. Please, don’t. | 求你别杀我 求求你 |
[03:50] | They’re gonna kill everyone. | 他们会杀了所有人 |
[03:52] | We have to stop ’em. | 我们必须阻止他们 |
[03:54] | Hey, the next place we hit’s gonna be flush. | 换下个地方可能会很有钱 |
[03:55] | Let’s just ditch this. | 放弃这里算了 |
[04:01] | No! | 不 |
[04:22] | Please… | 求求你 |
[04:25] | Let’s go. Now. | 走吧 快 |
[04:32] | Well, as a reward for a job well done, | 作为圆满完成任务的奖励 |
[04:34] | we got our Physical Fitness Qualifications in ten. | 我们的体能素质评定十分钟后开始 |
[04:36] | Been looking forward to improving my TAC run. | 我一直在期盼能提升下我的战术移动 |
[04:38] | From hours to minutes? Cool, man. | 想提升到一小时内 不错不错 |
[04:41] | I’ll work on my run if you work on your rope ascent. | 要是你能练一下你的绳索上升 我就去练战术移动 |
[04:43] | – I clocked 12 seconds last month. – Cool, man. | -上个月我测试成绩已经十二秒了 -不错不错 |
[04:46] | Holler when you hit single digits. | 等你缩短到十秒内 我去给你叫好 |
[04:47] | 1-1-4 be advised. | 特警队请注意 |
[04:49] | Shots fired at a dispensary on Lankershim and Hamlin. | 兰克辛大道与哈姆林街交叉口的药房发生枪击案 |
[04:51] | Multiple victims reported. | 现场有多名死伤者 |
[04:53] | Active shooter in the vicinity. | 枪手仍在附近 |
[04:54] | Well, PFQ’s gonna have to wait. Call it in, Luca. | 看来体测只能等等了 通知局里 卢卡 |
[04:56] | Dispatch, 22-David. | 调度 22D |
[04:57] | D-Team is active. We’re en route. Let’s go. | D队可出动 在途 我们走 |
[05:07] | Go. | 上 |
[05:09] | It’s clear. | 安全 |
[05:12] | Modified 12-gauge. That did not come off a shelf. | 改装版枪支 直径12号 很显然不是从货架上来的 |
[05:14] | Breaching rounds, judging by the damage. | 根据损坏情况判断 非法改装弹夹 |
[05:18] | Deac. | 迪肯 |
[05:20] | Go. | 上 |
[05:22] | – Police, hands up! Hands up! – Oh, no, no! | -警察 举起手来 举起手来 -不 别开枪 |
[05:23] | – Hey, I work here, I work here. – You alone? | -我在这儿工作 在这儿工作 -你一个人吗 |
[05:25] | No, no, I got a kid back here who’s freaking out. | 不 还有个孩子在里面 吓疯了 |
[05:34] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[05:35] | College kids in town for the Rose Bowl tomorrow. | 都是大学生 为了明天的玫瑰碗球赛来的 |
[05:38] | Well, their friend right there got a good look | 他们的朋友看清楚了 |
[05:39] | at one of their faces. | 其中一人的脸 |
[05:40] | Proprietor says we got three active shooters on the loose. | 老板说在逃的枪手有三人 |
[05:42] | Yeah, and they mentioned | 对 他们还提到 |
[05:43] | hitting another dispensary after this one. | 在这之后还要袭击另一家药店 |
[05:45] | Weed shops are a popular target. Nothing but cash on hand, | 大麻商店是最热门的目标 那里最不缺的就是现金 |
[05:48] | since banks won’t do business with them. | 因为银行不愿意与他们合作 |
[05:50] | There’ve been a dozen robberies | 过去两个月来 |
[05:51] | of places like this in the last two months. | 有十余家这样的店遭到了抢劫 |
[05:53] | Well, this crew may have been responsible for some of them, | 这个团伙可能之前就有份 |
[05:54] | but nobody started dying until now. | 只是到现在才伤了人命 |
[05:56] | Hondo. | 洪都 |
[05:58] | Can we talk privately? | 私底下说几句话 |
[06:04] | You know a guy named Landry Belmont? | 你认识一个叫兰德里·贝蒙特的人吗 |
[06:07] | No, I don’t think so. Why? | 不认识 怎么了 |
[06:08] | Well, he’s down at HQ filing a complaint against you. | 他在总部要投诉你 |
[06:11] | For what? | 投诉我什么 |
[06:13] | Unlawful search and seizure, theft, | 非法搜查与扣押 盗窃 |
[06:15] | excessive force while off duty. | 工作时间外滥用武力 |
[06:17] | That’s a load of bull, Commander. | 一派胡言 指挥官 |
[06:18] | I’m sure it is, | 我知道 |
[06:19] | but as long as it’s an open matter, | 但投诉没有解决期间 |
[06:21] | I’m gonna have to bench you. | 我必须将你停岗 |
[06:22] | Bench me? We got two dead kids. | 停岗 有两个孩子死了 |
[06:25] | The crew responsible is still out there. I got work to do. | 作案团伙还逍遥法外 我职责在身 |
[06:27] | Understood. | 我理解 |
[06:28] | And so do I. | 因为我也是 |
[06:29] | Protocol is you go back to HQ | 规章规定你要回去总部 |
[06:30] | and you talk to IAD. | 去和内务部谈话 |
[06:33] | Deacon. | 迪肯 |
[06:34] | Until further notice, team’s yours. | 后续命令下达之前 你来带队 |
[07:19] | You know what, Hicks has to know this is bogus. | 希克斯肯定知道这是捏造的 |
[07:22] | Anything we can do about this, Deac? | 我们能做些什么吗 迪肯 |
[07:23] | I’m sure Hondo did nothing wrong, | 我肯定洪都没做任何错事 |
[07:24] | but we got to let the system run its course. | 但我们必须让局里自行处理 |
[07:26] | Meantime, we got to scoop up this crew. | 与此同时 我们必须铲除这个团伙 |
[07:27] | So let’s earn our paycheck. What do we know? | 我们干活吧 我们现在知道什么 |
[07:29] | Witness say the suspects rode in on dirt bikes | 目击者说嫌犯穿着摩托服 |
[07:31] | and hit the joint in Motocross gear. | 骑着山地摩托吸大麻 |
[07:32] | Similar MO to a crew | 作案手法和 |
[07:34] | I took down in Hollywood three years ago. | 我三年前在好莱坞抓到的一伙人类似 |
[07:35] | The Trocaderos. You think they’re copycats? | 特罗卡迪罗 你觉得他们是模仿作案吗 |
[07:37] | Uh, maybe. | 也许 |
[07:38] | CI I worked with then could have some intel. | 我以前的线人可能会有消息 |
[07:40] | Might take greasing some wheels. | 也许有些车子需要上油 |
[07:41] | All right, Street, you go with Tan and work the informant. | 好 斯特里特 你和谭去找线人问话 |
[07:44] | Luca and Chris, | 卢卡和克里斯 |
[07:44] | work with RHD and NoHo Division, | 与劫案凶杀专案组和北好莱坞分局协调好 |
[07:46] | leading a two-mile wide search | 展开两英里范围的搜查 |
[07:48] | in case these suspects are hiding, waiting for us to clear out. | 以防这些嫌犯躲在某处等我们走 |
[07:50] | Let’s get these guys before kickoff tomorrow. | 要在明天前抓到这些家伙 |
[07:53] | – Deacon. – Detective Boyd. | -迪肯 -博伊德警探 |
[07:56] | I’m rolling two of my guys to Robbery-Homicide. | 我派了两名手下去劫案凶杀专案组 |
[07:58] | Both victims were hit | 两名受害者都被 |
[07:59] | with exploding shotgun slugs | 改装版的雷明顿870射出的 |
[08:01] | from that modified Remington 870 in there. | 爆炸性霰弹块击中 |
[08:02] | We need skiptraces on all weapons modifiers, | 我们需要追查所有武器改装者 |
[08:04] | – starting in this area. – Okay. | -从这个地区开始 -好的 |
[08:06] | Now, you want to run point with my team from SWAT HQ, | 你想和反恐特警队指挥中心的小组一起负责此事 |
[08:07] | you’re welcome to. | 随时欢迎 |
[08:11] | I want these guys yesterday. | 我想立刻找到这些人 |
[08:12] | We’re on it. | 交给我们 |
[08:16] | Okay, straight up, I scored some dope nearby. | 好吧 老实说 我在附近搞了一些毒品 |
[08:19] | I had 42 days of sobriety and then I fell off the wagon. | 我戒毒42天了 然后还是复吸了 |
[08:23] | I mean, maybe it was 43, because this happened | 或许有43天了 因为这是午夜后 |
[08:24] | after midnight, so if… | 发生的 所以如果… |
[08:25] | So you were driving back home through South L.A. | 你说你开车回家 途经南洛杉矶 |
[08:28] | with your newly procured drugs. | 带着你新买的毒品 |
[08:30] | What are you saying Sergeant Harrelson | 你说哈里森警司 |
[08:31] | did to you, exactly? | 究竟对你做了什么 |
[08:33] | Well, after I scored, I, uh… | 搞到毒品后 我 |
[08:35] | I noticed there was a car following me, but I, you know, | 我发现有辆车跟着我 但是我 |
[08:37] | I thought it was some fool just trying to rip me off. | 我以为是有白痴想抢劫我 |
[08:40] | But that’s when the police lights turned on, you know. | 但后来警灯亮了 |
[08:44] | It didn’t seem like no police car. | 那辆车看起来不像警车 |
[08:45] | Did you see what kind of vehicle it was? | 你看清是什么车了吗 |
[08:48] | Yeah, no, it was a Camaro. | 嗯 是辆科迈罗 |
[08:50] | Plates started with “7AG…” | 车牌号前面是7AG… |
[08:53] | …that’s all I could get. | 我只看见这些了 |
[08:55] | Couldn’t get the rest. | 剩下的看不清 |
[08:57] | You know, maybe it was this guy’s personal ride. | 或许是这个人的私家车 |
[08:59] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[09:00] | Then the-the guy, he comes up to my window, right, | 然后那个人 他走到我的车窗前 |
[09:02] | and he flashes his badge. Seems real. | 亮出了他的警徽 看起来很真 |
[09:05] | I-I memorized the-the number on it. | 我记得上面的编号 |
[09:08] | He wasn’t wearing a uniform, | 当时他没有穿警服 |
[09:10] | but he said he was a cop. | 但他说他是警察 |
[09:11] | Black guy with a goatee. | 留着山羊胡的黑人 |
[09:14] | You claim Sergeant Harrelson | 你说哈里森警司 |
[09:15] | proceeded to search your vehicle? | 搜查了你的车 |
[09:16] | Yeah. Didn’t even ask permission. | 是的 未经过我的允许 |
[09:18] | And I told him that I wasn’t consenting to it, | 而我告诉他我不同意他这样做 |
[09:19] | but he just ignored me. | 但他无视了我 |
[09:21] | He found the drugs under my seat, of course. | 当然 他在我的座位底下发现了毒品 |
[09:24] | But then I see him– he, like, sticks it in his pocket. | 但之后我看见他 把毒品放进了自己的口袋 |
[09:27] | The mistake that I made was I said, you know, | 我错就错在我说 |
[09:28] | “What are you doing with that?” I guess he didn’t like that, | “你这样是在干什么” 我想他听了不高兴了 |
[09:30] | ’cause he pulls me out of the car, | 因为他把我揪出了车 |
[09:31] | shoves my face down into the hood. Hard. | 把我的脸狠狠地按在引擎盖上 |
[09:34] | And he says, uh, that he doesn’t want drugs in his neighborhood. | 他说 他不希望在他的社区看见毒品 |
[09:37] | And then, uh, he grabbed my wallet and he took all my cash. | 然后 他拿走了我的钱包把钱全部拿走了 |
[09:41] | He took me for over 200 bucks. | 他拿了我两百多块 |
[09:43] | And then when I brought that up again, he-he punched me. | 当我再问起这件事时 他揍了我 |
[09:45] | In the side. Twice. Look, see? | 在我身侧 两下 瞧 看见没 |
[09:48] | I got a mark still. | 现在还有印子 |
[09:52] | Do you recall what Sergeant Harrelson | 你还记得哈里森警司 |
[09:54] | was wearing that night? | 那晚穿着什么呢 |
[09:55] | I think… tan pants. | 我想想 棕色裤子 |
[09:58] | Like, a gray sweatshirt. | 灰色运动衣 |
[09:59] | We have security cameras here. | 我们有监控录像 |
[10:01] | We can verify what he was wearing that night. | 可以查证那晚他穿的是什么 |
[10:02] | Great. | 太好了 |
[10:04] | Get it. | 明白 |
[10:05] | It’ll prove that I’m telling the truth. | 这会证明我说的是真话 |
[10:18] | Wait, no, Hondo. | 等下 不 洪都 |
[10:19] | Just wanted to break a sweat, man. | 只是想出场汗 兄弟 |
[10:21] | Wasn’t looking to mix it up for real. | 不是想玩真格的 |
[10:37] | Your parents are on their way. | 你的父母正在路上 |
[10:39] | They’re in the air as we speak. | 这会儿他们正在飞机上 |
[10:42] | I heard you, uh, you’re not ready to talk | 我听说 你还没准备好和 |
[10:44] | to a sketch artist yet. | 画像师聊下 |
[10:45] | I roped my friends into coming out here. | 是我非要我朋友来这里的 |
[10:47] | I took ’em to that place, | 我带他们到那个地方去的 |
[10:49] | and I just froze while that guy shot both of them. | 那伙人朝他们开枪时我愣在那里没动 |
[10:51] | What I know is, the best way for you to honor your friends | 我觉得 让怀念你朋友的最好办法就是 |
[10:55] | is by helping us find who killed them. | 帮我们找到杀死他们的凶手 |
[10:59] | You and I, we gotta do what we can | 你和我 我们得尽己所能 |
[11:01] | to fight people like this, send a message. | 去和那样的人对抗 传递一个信息 |
[11:04] | That if you’re gonna hurt innocent people, | 要是有人准备伤害无辜民众 |
[11:04] | there’s a price to pay. | 是会付出代价的 |
[11:06] | And it’s my job to ensure that they bear that cost. | 让这些人受到应有的惩罚是我的职责 |
[11:11] | Help me. | 帮帮我 |
[11:19] | So, this informant basically broke your old case? | 所以 这个线人几乎帮你破了那个老案子 |
[11:22] | Gave you all the intel you needed to arrest the crew? | 给了你逮捕那个团伙的全部情报 |
[11:24] | I led a combined effort between Vice, Gang Task Force | 我在与风化组 黑帮专案组 |
[11:26] | and Narcotics divisions– planned the entire sting. | 和缉毒部门的共同合作下 部署了整个计划 |
[11:29] | I get it. I get it. Big takedown. | 知道了 知道了 大行动 |
[11:31] | But this CI basically | 但是这个线人几乎是 |
[11:32] | gave you a free pass into SWAT, | 给了你一张进反恐特警队的通关绿卡 |
[11:34] | is that what I’m hearing? | 是这样吗 |
[11:35] | You think I had it easy in Hollywood Division– I get it. | 你觉得我在好莱坞分局混得很轻松 我懂了 |
[11:39] | Which one’s our guy? | 我们的人是哪个 |
[11:44] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[11:46] | She is. | 就是她 |
[11:50] | Can’t say I’m the biggest fan of the short hair. | 不得不说我还挺喜欢短发的 |
[11:53] | I’m guessing that’s SWAT regulation? | 我猜那是反恐特警队的规矩 |
[11:55] | – You look great, Ally. – Three years. | -你看起来状态不错 艾丽 -三年了 |
[11:57] | Not one text, not even to ask how I’m doing. | 没有一条短信 连问我过得怎样都没有 |
[12:00] | – How are you doing? – Honestly, | -你最近怎么样 -老实说 |
[12:02] | can’t say you caught me on one of my better days. | 现在不算很好 |
[12:05] | There’s another crew, Ally. | 又有一个团伙 艾丽 |
[12:07] | They got a similar MO as the Trocaderos. | 他们的作案手法和特罗卡迪罗相似 |
[12:09] | It’s been months since I’ve ripped it up | 我和与那类人有联系的人撕破脸 |
[12:10] | with anyone connected to that crowd. | 已经好几个月了 |
[12:11] | But you’re still tapped into the Motocross circuits, right? | 但是你还是碰了越野摩托车的线路 对吗 |
[12:13] | Yeah. So what? | 是啊 那又怎么样 |
[12:14] | We could just really use your help. | 我们真的需要你的帮助 |
[12:17] | Can we talk somewhere quiet? | 我们能去个安静点的地方说话吗 |
[12:19] | I knew if I ever saw you again, | 我知道如果我再看见你 |
[12:21] | it’d be because you needed something. | 那肯定是你需要什么 |
[12:24] | I can’t do this, sorry. | 我做不来 抱歉 |
[12:30] | – Let me guess. Ex-girlfriend? – Actually, no. | -我猜猜 前女友 -不是 |
[12:33] | We worked together for nine months, | 我们一起共事了九个月 |
[12:34] | got pretty close. | 走得非常近 |
[12:36] | So, did you or did you not sleep with your CI? | 那你到底有没有睡你的线人 |
[12:39] | No, no, getting together would’ve wrecked the case. | 没有 在一起会妨碍破案 |
[12:41] | But we talked about being together after. | 但是我们聊过案子结束后在一起 |
[12:43] | Then you disappeared to SWAT. | 然后你就消失 去了反恐特警队 |
[12:45] | But you thought you could make it work | 但你觉得你能兼顾 |
[12:48] | ’cause you’re the rescuer type. | 因为你喜欢拯救他人 |
[12:50] | Then you left her hanging. Something like that? | 然后你就一直吊着她 像这样吗 |
[12:52] | Seemed like it was for the best. | 这样应该是最好的 |
[12:54] | I think maybe you forgot to tell her that. | 我觉得或许你忘记告诉她你的想法了 |
[12:57] | Give me a minute with her, all right? | 给我一分钟和她谈谈 行吗 |
[12:58] | Yeah. | 好 |
[13:02] | I’m working. | 我在工作 |
[13:04] | What happened to your paint shop? | 你的油漆店怎么了 |
[13:07] | Ripped it out. | 盘出去了 |
[13:08] | Bike artwork wasn’t paying the bills. | 摩托车艺术不能当饭吃 |
[13:12] | In case you haven’t noticed, | 怕你没注意特别告诉一下你 |
[13:13] | I’m in the scrap metal business now. | 我现在在做废金属生意 |
[13:15] | Trying to avoid bankruptcy. | 勉强撑着不让自己破产 |
[13:17] | CIs don’t get a pension. | 线人没有退休金 |
[13:20] | But you said there was a plan for us. | 但是你说过你规划好了我们的未来 |
[13:23] | – I just didn’t know it was this. – If we became a thing, | -我不知道规划就是这样 -如果我们在一起 |
[13:26] | people would’ve put two and two together. | 大家就会根据事实推断出来 |
[13:27] | They’d know you helped me on the case, | 他们会知道你在案子上帮了我 |
[13:28] | there would’ve been blowback for both of us. | 这对我们俩都没有好处 |
[13:30] | So that’s your excuse? | 这就是你的理由 |
[13:33] | Pathetic. | 真可悲 |
[13:34] | I totally get you’re pissed, all right? | 我知道我惹你你生气了 好吗 |
[13:37] | But I need your help… and so do their families. | 但我需要你的帮助 受害者的家人也是 |
[13:41] | Two college kids in town for the game tomorrow. | 两个大学生为了明天的球赛过来 |
[13:42] | Both dead. | 结果都死于非命 |
[13:45] | – You help me? – Just ’cause I still work on bikes | -能帮我吗 -就因为我干这行 |
[13:47] | doesn’t mean riders are gonna open up. | 不代表车手都会对我开口 |
[13:49] | I gotta ask touchy questions. | 我要问的是敏感问题 |
[13:51] | People get hip to that game. | 因为比赛 大家情绪都很高昂 |
[13:53] | – It’s a risk. – We get this crew, | -这有风险的 -我们抓到这伙人 |
[13:56] | I’ll find a way to make it up to you. | 我会想方法补偿你 |
[13:59] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[14:01] | But from now on, | 但从现在起 |
[14:03] | I only deal with your partner. | 我只跟你搭档打交道 |
[14:05] | ‘Cause you and I are done. | 因为我们俩没戏了 |
[14:11] | Sir, who is this guy? | 长官 这人是谁 |
[14:12] | What’s he accusing me of? | 他指控我什么 |
[14:13] | Landry Belmont. | 兰德里·贝蒙特 |
[14:14] | Says you pulled him over off the clock, | 说你下了班之后 让他靠边停车 |
[14:15] | took his money, drugs, and roughed him up. | 拿了他的钱 毒品 还对他动粗 |
[14:17] | Not a chance. | 绝不可能 |
[14:18] | You haven’t seen this guy in the last two weeks? | 过去两周你从没见过这家伙 |
[14:19] | I’ve never seen him before in my life. | 我这辈子都没见过他 |
[14:21] | Is there any reason why he’d make it up? | 他编造这个有什么理由吗 |
[14:22] | Sir, a bunch of guys I’ve put away | 长官 我逮到的人里有很多 |
[14:23] | have my name tattooed on ’em. | 对我恨之入骨 |
[14:25] | Look, I get personal vendettas, | 我有私人恩怨 |
[14:26] | but this guy’s nobody to me, he’s lying. | 但这人我根本不认识 他在撒谎 |
[14:28] | The clothing you wore that night matches | 你那晚穿的衣服符合 |
[14:30] | Landry’s description. | 兰德里的描述 |
[14:31] | Where were you shortly after midnight the night of the 19th? | 19号晚刚过凌晨的时候 你在哪里 |
[14:34] | What, was that a Tuesday? | 那天是周二吗 |
[14:36] | I mean, I’d have to think about it. | 这我还得回忆一下 |
[14:37] | We’re trying to prove this guy is lying, | 我们想证明这家伙在说谎 |
[14:39] | and I believe you, but this clown keeps | 我也相信你 但这个小丑 |
[14:41] | coming up with details that check out. | 不断爆出细节 都被证实了 |
[14:43] | And you’re not providing an alibi. | 你却没有提供不在场证明 |
[14:45] | IAD has to push this up the flagpole, | 内务部不得不重视这件事 |
[14:47] | which means you’re officially on desk duty | 也就是说直到事情查清楚前 |
[14:48] | – until it’s adjudicated. – That could take weeks. | -你只能做内勤工作 -那要花上几周 |
[14:50] | We’ll bring in a union rep to go through your options. | 我们会请工会代表来与你沟通可选的岗位 |
[14:52] | Yeah. | 就这样 |
[14:55] | Let’s go talk. | 我们谈一谈吧 |
[15:03] | I’m worried. | 我很担心 |
[15:05] | As my girlfriend or as my boss? | 作为我的女友还是上司 |
[15:07] | Either way, Jess, this is ridiculous. | 不管怎样 杰西 这太荒唐了 |
[15:09] | The 19th…hang on, hang on… | 19号 等等 等等 |
[15:13] | I had a 5:00 meeting | 那天早些时候 |
[15:15] | with Councilman Webber earlier that day. | 我和韦伯议员在五点进行了会面 |
[15:18] | After that, I went to the grocery store, | 之后我去了杂货店 |
[15:20] | and drove to your place to cook us dinner. | 然后开去你家 煮晚餐 |
[15:22] | Yeah, that’s right. And I got home at, what? | 是的没错 然后我回家了 几点来着 |
[15:25] | What…about 10:30? | 大概十点半 |
[15:26] | We ate, | 我们吃了饭 |
[15:27] | and then we watched the Laker game go into overtime. | 接着我们看湖人队比赛 后来变成加时赛 |
[15:29] | And you stayed the rest of the night. | 你那晚留宿了 |
[15:30] | See, I told you I didn’t do this. | 看吧我真没干这事儿 |
[15:31] | Never thought you did. | 我从没想过你做了 |
[15:34] | But now I’m your alibi. | 但现在我是你的不在场证明 |
[15:39] | And you can’t come forward with it. | 而你不能挺身而出 |
[15:42] | I could. | 我可以 |
[15:44] | I will. | 我会的 |
[15:45] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[15:47] | What kind of trouble would that put you in? | 你会卷入什么样的麻烦 |
[15:49] | Admit that we’ve been violating | 承认我们过去四个月中 |
[15:50] | department policy for the last four months? | 一直都在违反部门的规定吗 |
[15:51] | No, I’m not selling you out to cover my own ass. | 不 我不会把你卖了 换我自己的小命 |
[15:54] | Or Internal Affairs investigates | 不然等内务部调查 |
[15:55] | and eventually finds out that we were together that night anyway. | 最终也会发现我们俩那晚在一起 |
[15:58] | And that we’ve been keeping it all secret. | 而我们一直保守秘密 |
[16:01] | I have to tell Hicks about us. | 我必须把我们俩的事告诉希克斯 |
[16:03] | Jess, you are going places. | 杰西 你有上升空间 |
[16:05] | You’re about bigger things than just this job, | 比起这份工作 你可以做到的更多 |
[16:07] | and I know you can achieve ’em. | 我知道你能做到的 |
[16:08] | I’m not about to be the reason | 我不能成为 |
[16:10] | that your career gets sidetracked. | 你职业生涯的绊脚石 |
[16:11] | We need to deal with this now, not later. | 我们必须现在处理这事 不能再晚了 |
[16:13] | Because it could really hurt your career, too. | 因为它也会真的毁了你的职业生涯 |
[16:15] | We both know this guy is lying. | 我们都知道这家伙在撒谎 |
[16:17] | I just need to figure out why. | 我只需要知道为什么 |
[16:19] | I just need time. | 我只要时间 |
[16:22] | Hondo, if you don’t have an answer by the morning, | 洪都 如果明早之前你没找到答案 |
[16:26] | I need to tell Hicks everything. | 我就要告诉希克斯一切 |
[16:31] | Deal. | 成交 |
[16:33] | Give me till tomorrow. | 明天之前 |
[16:34] | I’ll clear my name. | 我会证明自己的清白 |
[16:45] | So, our kid came up with a sketch. | 通过那孩子的描述 画出了一张素描 |
[16:47] | Can your CI make a positive ID? | 你的线人能证实他的身份吗 |
[16:49] | She only wants to deal with Street. | 她只想跟斯特里特打交道 |
[16:51] | I thought you two were tight. | 我以为你俩很铁呢 |
[16:53] | That’s a long story. But a juicy one. | 这是个很长的故事 但很有料 |
[16:55] | Hey, Deacon, we got a lead on the weapons modifier. | 迪肯 武器改装者那边我们有线索了 |
[16:58] | Robbery-Homicide | 劫案凶杀专案组 |
[16:59] | recognized the type of muzzle break on the shotgun | 认出了药店发现的那把霰弹枪上的 |
[17:01] | found at the dispensary. | 制退器的类型 |
[17:03] | A guy we jammed up once before specialized | 我们曾堵到过一个人 他是专门 |
[17:05] | in Remington 870s with breaching rounds. | 给雷明顿M870式霰弹枪非法加装弹夹的 |
[17:07] | We think he’s manufacturing them out of a house | 我们认为他正在拉得拉高地的一处房屋里 |
[17:08] | – in Ladera Heights. – Okay, great. | -改装枪支 -好 很好 |
[17:09] | Let’s get a call to DOJ, | 打电话给司法部 |
[17:10] | fast-track a warrant. | 加快签发逮捕令 |
[17:13] | Hey, Hondo. | 洪都 |
[17:17] | What’s happening? | 发生了什么 |
[17:18] | Hicks has me sidelined | 希克斯让我退出案子 |
[17:19] | until IAD finishes their investigation. | 直到内务部结束调查 |
[17:21] | – How long is that gonna take? – Can’t say for sure. | -要多久 -没准确的时间 |
[17:23] | Well, we’re here to help. | 我们帮你 |
[17:24] | Yeah, man. Just tell us what to do. | 对 有什么需要的直说 |
[17:25] | All right, listen to me. | 好了 听我的 |
[17:26] | I’m gonna take care of myself. | 我会自己照顾好自己 |
[17:28] | You guys just stay focused on getting this crew. | 你们集中注意力抓住这伙人 |
[17:30] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[17:31] | Get it done. | 把案子办好 |
[17:36] | So, I got Chris and Luca working with RHD | 我让克里斯和卢卡跟劫案凶杀专案组 |
[17:38] | to grab the gunmaker. | 去逮捕造枪的人了 |
[17:40] | Tan and Street are working the informant angle… | 谭和斯特里特正在跟线人那边 |
[17:42] | All right, Deacon. You don’t have to check in with me, man. | 好了 迪肯 你不用跟我汇报的 |
[17:45] | You had my back through my promotion, | 我升职的时候 你是我的后盾 |
[17:47] | as crazy and messed up as it was. | 虽然整件事都很疯狂很乱 |
[17:49] | – I got your back now. – Thanks. | -现在换我做你的后盾 -多谢 |
[17:52] | It ain’t easy being thrown into all this without warning, | 毫无预兆就被拉进来 很不容易 |
[17:53] | I know. | 我懂的 |
[17:55] | You got this. | 你可以的 |
[17:57] | Trust your gut. | 相信你的直觉 |
[18:11] | Ally! | 艾丽 |
[18:13] | Ally! | 艾丽 |
[18:17] | Sorry. I would’ve knocked, but… | 抱歉 我本来想敲门的 但是 |
[18:20] | …you don’t have any doors in this place. | 你这儿没门 |
[18:23] | Can you ID this guy? | 你能认出这人吗 |
[18:25] | Victor asked me the same question three years ago. | 三年前 维克多问了我一样的问题 |
[18:28] | Everything about this gives me PTSD. | 相关的一切让我患上了创伤后应激障碍 |
[18:32] | Look, uh, I haven’t known Tan that long, but… | 听着 我认识谭没多久 但是 |
[18:36] | I heard him talking about you today. He cares about you, | 我今天听他谈到你 他很在乎你 |
[18:39] | and he feels guilty about what happened. | 他对发生的一切感到很愧疚 |
[18:41] | Is that your-your wingman way | 这是你的 你的僚机方式 |
[18:43] | of getting me to tell you who that is? | 让我开口说出这是谁吗 |
[18:45] | I understand not wanting to trust anyone, okay? I get it. | 我知道不想相信任何人的滋味 我懂 |
[18:49] | You don’t know anything about what my deal’s been. | 你一点都不懂我是怎么过来的 |
[18:52] | I read you grew up in Orange County. | 我知道你在奥兰治县长大 |
[18:55] | Fell in with a tough crowd. | 跟一群硬汉混 |
[18:57] | Had some run-ins with the law. | 犯过一些小罪 |
[19:00] | I know that growing up in a good zip code | 我知道在一个好的环境中长大 |
[19:02] | doesn’t always mean life’s gonna be puppies and rainbows. | 并不意味着生活一帆风顺 |
[19:04] | But I’m just trying to solve this case here. | 但我是来破案的 |
[19:06] | So, if you want to help me, help. | 所以 你要帮就帮 |
[19:08] | If you don’t, we don’t have to do this dance. | 不帮就拉倒吧 |
[19:12] | You know him or not? | 你知不知道他 |
[19:17] | Kane. Kane Markovich. | 凯恩 凯恩·马科维奇 |
[19:20] | His cousin was a part of the Trocadero Crew. | 他的表亲曾是特罗卡迪罗帮的 |
[19:22] | I used to paint their bikes. | 以前我还给他们的摩托车美化过 |
[19:24] | Kane was riding with two others. | 当时和凯恩骑摩托车的还有另外两人 |
[19:25] | One’s a woman. | 其中一个是女人 |
[19:26] | Probably Royce and Vera. | 有可能是洛伊斯和薇拉 |
[19:28] | Three of them used to race up on the Piru circuit. | 他们三人以前一起参加过皮鲁巡回赛 |
[19:30] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[19:31] | They were all on the same Motocross GP team. | 他们曾经都在同一个摩托车越野大奖赛车队 |
[19:34] | Tan and I owe you one. | 我和谭欠你一个人情 |
[19:37] | Yeah, but who’s counting, right? | 可是谁又会作数呢 对吧 |
[19:39] | Kane Markovich. | 凯恩·马科维奇 |
[19:41] | Did a stint in county for aiding and abetting six years ago. | 六年前因为伙同作案在县监狱里坐过牢 |
[19:43] | I took down his older cousin’s crew. | 我打掉了他表亲的犯罪团伙 |
[19:45] | He must’ve met his friends | 他肯定是在世界越野摩托车锦标巡回赛上 |
[19:46] | on the same MXGP circuit. | 认识他的朋友的 |
[19:48] | Royce Altona and Vera Stokes. | 洛伊斯·阿尔托纳和薇拉·斯托克斯 |
[19:49] | Now, aside from some eviction notices, | 除了一些驱逐警告之外 |
[19:51] | they’ve only racked up parking tickets and noise complaints. | 他们只有几单违规停车罚单和噪音投诉 |
[19:53] | Yeah, Kane must’ve sold them on the same dreams | 凯恩肯定给他们灌输了 |
[19:55] | of wealth his cousin had. | 他表哥的发财梦 |
[19:56] | Modern day version of outlaws hitting bootleggers. | 现代版的亡命徒打击走私贩 |
[19:58] | No listed residences or last known locations. | 没有登记住址或是近期已知位置 |
[20:01] | Our crew know how to stay off the grid. | 这个团伙知道如何隐藏踪迹 |
[20:02] | Bikers. Always on the move. | 摩托车手 总是在移动 |
[20:04] | Hey, Deacon. We’ve got a warrant on our gunmaker. | 迪肯 我们拿到了对枪支制造商下发的逮捕令 |
[20:06] | And a breakdown of our house in Ladera Heights. | 在拉德拉高地发现了我们要找的房子 |
[20:10] | Doors and windows look reinforced. | 门窗似乎都加固了 |
[20:12] | It’s built to keep cops out. | 是建来防止警察攻进去的 |
[20:13] | Or at least delay us long enough to get the draw on us. | 或者至少能拖延得够久 好引开我们 |
[20:15] | Okay, our robbery crew’s in the wind, | 抢劫团伙现在毫无踪迹可寻 |
[20:17] | but the guy who put the guns in their hand, | 但是把枪交给他们的那个人 |
[20:18] | he might know where they are. | 也许知道他们的下落 |
[20:19] | I’d say we go with a full breach assault. | 我认为我们要采取全面突破攻击 |
[20:21] | But being down a man, that’s stretching our capacity. | 但现在少了一个人 我们要全力以赴 |
[20:23] | We can take ’em. | 我们可以做到的 |
[20:24] | Attach the spear-hook to Black Betty, pull the front door off. | 把钩镰连接在黑贝蒂上 拉倒前门 |
[20:27] | I appreciate your enthusiasm, Street, | 我很欣赏你的拼劲 斯特里特 |
[20:28] | but, like Hondo says, | 但是就像洪都说的 |
[20:31] | it’s not always smart to go in hard. | 硬碰硬并不永远是明智的做法 |
[20:34] | Trust your gut. | 相信你的直觉 |
[20:36] | And what’s your gut tell you? | 你的直觉是什么 |
[20:39] | Chris, what kind of civvy clothes you got here? | 克里斯 你那有什么便装 |
[20:41] | What are you thinking? | 你有什么想法 |
[20:42] | – “Lost dog”? – No. | -假装要找跑丢了的狗吗 -不是 |
[20:44] | I was gonna go with “Helpful neighbor.” | 我打算做一个乐于助人的邻居 |
[21:05] | Yeah? What’s up? | 来了 什么事 |
[21:06] | Hey. I live eight doors down, and I got a package today, | 我住在隔壁几间 今天我收到个包裹 |
[21:09] | but it’s addressed to here, to, uh… | 但是地址写了是这里 |
[21:11] | a Manolo Vasquez– thought I’d walk it over, | 名字是马诺洛·瓦斯克斯 想想还是送过来 |
[21:13] | ’cause it’s insured for over a thousand bucks. | 因为包裹投了上千块的保额 |
[21:17] | Is Manolo here? | 马诺洛住这儿吗 |
[21:22] | Yeah, just-just leave it on the porch. | 嗯 放在门前就行了 |
[21:24] | Sure. | 好 |
[21:27] | Have a good day. | 祝你今天过得愉快 |
[21:33] | Get down! Get down now! On the ground! | 趴下 趴下 立刻趴下 |
[21:36] | – Police! Police! Metro SWAT! – Down! | -警察 警察 都市反恐特警队 -趴下 |
[21:38] | Metro SWAT! Hands up! | 都市反恐特警队 举起双手 |
[21:40] | You ain’t got nothin’ on me! | 我什么也没做 |
[21:41] | Hondo wouldn’t do this. His record is perfect. | 洪都不会这么做的 他的记录毫无瑕疵 |
[21:43] | That won’t stop Landry Belmont from dragging this out. | 这也阻止不了兰德里·贝蒙特把事情化大 |
[21:46] | In your legal opinion, | 以你的法律角度来看 |
[21:46] | how difficult can he make it on Hondo? | 他会给洪都惹上多大的麻烦 |
[21:48] | Well, listen, this is a PR battle now. | 现在这已经演变成公关大战了 |
[21:51] | Hondo’s been in the press recently. | 洪都最近经常出现在媒体上 |
[21:52] | His face has been in the papers. | 报纸杂志上都有他 |
[21:54] | The top brass isn’t gonna want him attached | 鉴于现在投诉满天飞 |
[21:56] | to any high-profile cases with this complaint hanging out there. | 上头是不会让他接触任何引人注目的案件 |
[21:59] | Depending on how long this investigation drags out, | 这要取决于调查会拖多久 |
[22:02] | I mean, they could push Hondo to a desk for months, or… | 他们也许会让洪都转做文书工作几个月 |
[22:04] | they could push him right out of SWAT. | 或是有可能会把他开除出特警队 |
[22:07] | I doubt they’re willing to cut Hondo loose completely, | 我不相信他们会愿意彻底开除洪都 |
[22:10] | but I have seen this done before. | 但我之前接触过这类事件 |
[22:12] | This is America– we create heroes, | 这是美国 我们创造英雄 |
[22:14] | and then we tear them down. | 然后将其摧毁 |
[22:17] | Anything else? | 还有别的事吗 |
[22:20] | Yeah. On another matter, off the record. | 还有一件事 私下问问你 |
[22:23] | A colleague works in Boyle Heights. | 我有一个在布尔岗区上班的同事 |
[22:24] | Just started dating her watch commander. | 刚刚开始和她的指挥官交往 |
[22:27] | She asked about any blowback if her captains find out. | 她问如果她的上级发现了 会不会有什么后果 |
[22:30] | If the relationship just started, | 如果这段感情才刚开始 |
[22:32] | if they immediately disclose it, | 如果他们立即公开恋情 |
[22:34] | and if one of them’s willing to transfer out of the division, | 如果其中一人愿意转去其他分局 |
[22:37] | shouldn’t be a problem. | 应该就没问题 |
[22:39] | But they keep it a secret and it gets found out… | 但他们继续秘密交往 然后被发现的话 |
[22:42] | well, the good news for her, | 对她来说是好事 |
[22:44] | it’ll be a lot tougher on her boss– | 但是她的上司就要倒大霉了 |
[22:45] | he’s in command, so he pays the bigger price. | 因为他是长官 所以要付出的代价就更大 |
[22:48] | I’ve seen this occasionally, | 我偶尔会接触到这类事件 |
[22:50] | and it never ends well. | 但总是以悲剧收场 |
[22:54] | Trust me, it’s not worth it. | 相信我 那样不值得 |
[22:56] | Tell your friend to come forward now. | 叫你的朋友立刻说出来吧 |
[22:58] | I will. | 我会的 |
[22:59] | Thanks, Edward. | 谢谢你 爱德华 |
[23:05] | Landry Belmont. Yeah, I remember the hophead. | 兰德里·贝蒙特 我记得这个吸毒鬼 |
[23:08] | Busted him for scoring meth, twice. | 两次抓到他在捣鼓冰毒 |
[23:11] | He connected to any big players | 他和我们所知道的任何大卖家 |
[23:13] | or shot callers we know? | 或是犯罪团伙老大有联系吗 |
[23:14] | I’m just trying to find the long game he’s playing. | 我只是想要搞清楚他的最终目的 |
[23:16] | This guy? Nah, man. | 这家伙吗 不可能 |
[23:17] | He’s lucky if he can wipe his own butt. | 他能明哲保身已经算走运了 |
[23:19] | But if he runs up a drug bill, | 但如果他欠有毒债 |
[23:21] | who knows what kind of favors he might owe people, right? | 谁知道他会欠别人什么样的人情呢 对吧 |
[23:23] | Definitely no gang contacts. | 肯定跟帮派没接触 |
[23:24] | But his dealer, Sherman Reinbek, might have his marker. | 但他也许欠了毒贩子谢尔曼·恩贝克的债 |
[23:27] | I’m sorry I can’t help you more, Hondo. | 对不起我帮不了你更多 洪都 |
[23:29] | – I got to get back to Vice. – I appreciate it, Rahul. | -我得回风化组了 -谢谢你 拉胡尔 |
[23:48] | I don’t think you’re supposed to be in here. | 你好像不应该来这里吧 |
[23:49] | You enjoying this little game you’re playing? | 很享受你在玩的这个小把戏吧 |
[23:52] | I’m just trying to do the right thing. | 我只是想做对的事 |
[23:53] | The right thing, huh? | 对的事 |
[23:54] | You think you’re only coming after me, | 你觉得你只是在针对我 |
[23:55] | but this affects other people. | 但这已经影响到其他的人了 |
[23:57] | This goes way beyond just the two of us, | 这件事已经不止是我们俩的事了 |
[23:59] | and I’m not okay with that. | 这点我不能接受 |
[24:00] | Look, you already hurt me once, | 你已经伤了我一次 |
[24:02] | and now you’re trying to scare me. | 现在还要恐吓我 |
[24:03] | Please just leave me alone. | 请离我远点 |
[24:09] | We both know you’re lying. | 我们俩都知道你在撒谎 |
[24:11] | And I’m good enough to prove it. | 我的能力足够证明这点 |
[24:13] | So you better ask yourself, | 所以你最好扪心自问 |
[24:14] | do you want to make an enemy out of me? | 你真的想与我为敌吗 |
[24:19] | Hondo. | 洪都 |
[24:20] | What the hell’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[24:21] | He just stormed in here and threatened me. | 他刚刚冲进来威胁我 |
[24:22] | Like he hasn’t done enough to me already. | 好像他对我造成的伤害还不够多似的 |
[24:24] | Bad move, Hondo. | 不智之举 洪都 |
[24:25] | Commander, that’s not what I was doing at all. | 长官 我根本没这么做 |
[24:26] | No, look at the tape. | 不 去看看监控录像 |
[24:27] | Look. You’ll see for yourself. | 你们自己看看 |
[24:29] | Hondo, out. Now. | 洪都 立刻出去 |
[24:41] | He obviously has a problem controlling himself. | 显然他无法控制自己 |
[24:51] | All right, last chance before we decide what to book you on. | 在我们决定拿什么罪名控告你之前 最后一次机会 |
[24:53] | Where are they? | 他们在哪 |
[24:54] | I’ve only seen one of them before. | 我只见过他们其中一人 |
[24:56] | The guy with the bald head. | 光头的那个 |
[24:58] | But I ain’t got no idea where he’s at, man. Trust. | 但我根本不知道他在哪 相信我 |
[25:00] | His crew robbed a dispensary and they killed two kids. | 他的团伙打劫了一间药房 还杀了两个孩子 |
[25:03] | And the slugs were taken from a gun | 这颗独头弹是从你非法改装的 |
[25:04] | that you modified illegally. | 一把枪上取出来的 |
[25:06] | So now’s the time for you to start | 现在你是时候开始 |
[25:07] | working backwards from guilty, Manolo. | 反思自己的良知了 马诺洛 |
[25:10] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[25:12] | Yeah, I modded some shotguns for him. | 我是帮他改装过几把霰弹枪 |
[25:14] | But buyers, most of ’em, they just want to go | 但是大多数卖家 他们只是想 |
[25:15] | and shoot off into the woods, you know what I mean? | 拿去森林打猎的 你知道我的意思吗 |
[25:17] | Did you sell him any more hardware | 你还有卖给他别的 |
[25:18] | from this illegal collection from your basement? | 你地下室里制造的非法枪支吗 |
[25:21] | – A Taser prong gun. – What does he want with that? | -一把电击刺枪 -他要那枪干什么 |
[25:23] | The Taser prongs could disarm an electric fence. | 电击刺枪可以解除电围栏 |
[25:25] | Yeah. Some high-end dispensaries use them as security. | 某些高端药房用电丝网来做安保措施 |
[25:28] | All right, get on the phone with Detective Boyde– | 打电话给博伊德警探 |
[25:30] | you find out how many of these dispensaries in L.A. | 查出这种装有电丝网的药房 |
[25:31] | have electric fences. All right, get him out of here. | 在洛杉矶有多少间 把他带走 |
[25:33] | You really think they’re gonna be hitting other stores | 你真的觉得在我们查找他们的同时 |
[25:35] | while we’re out looking for ’em? | 他们会去抢劫其他的药店吗 |
[25:36] | If I was them, I’d just be running. | 如果我是他们 我就跑了 |
[25:38] | Motocross riders love the edge. | 摩托越野骑手喜欢铤而走险 |
[25:40] | No better rush than taking down another score | 在我们搜捕他们的时候再对目标下手 |
[25:41] | while we’re looking for them. | 没比这更刺激的玩法了 |
[25:42] | Big risk means these bikers are looking for a big reward. | 高风险意味着这些骑手们有高回报 |
[25:45] | They’re not gonna stick their heads out for small payday. | 他们不会为了蝇头小利拿自己的命冒险 |
[25:50] | All right, we’ve been on the job for 22 straight hours. | 好了 我们已经在这个案子上花了22小时了 |
[25:52] | All 1,500 dispensaries that we put out warnings to | 我们发布警告的所有1500所药店 |
[25:55] | are closed for the evening, so Luca and I will carry on, | 今晚都会关闭 所以卢卡和我继续坚守 |
[25:58] | you three go get some rest. | 你们三个去休息一会 |
[25:59] | Meet back here at 0800. | 明早八点这里集合 |
[26:17] | I thought I made it clear | 我认为我说得很清楚了 |
[26:18] | I was only gonna deal with the other guy. | 我只和另一个人打交道 |
[26:19] | That’s on business, and… | 那是工作上的事 但 |
[26:21] | I’m off duty until the morning. | 我到明早都休息 |
[26:22] | Then we got nothing to discuss. | 那我们就没什么可说的了 |
[26:23] | I told your partner that I will call | 我跟你搭档说了 当我的技工朋友 |
[26:25] | when my mechanic friend gets any info. | 有任何消息 我会联系他 |
[26:27] | We got a bead on the crew. | 我们找到了那个团伙 |
[26:29] | I doubt you came here to thank me. | 我猜你是来感谢我的 |
[26:32] | I came here to apologize. | 我是来向你道歉的 |
[26:33] | Three years too late, Victor. | 三年了 太迟了 维克多 |
[26:35] | You spent all that time thinking I didn’t care. | 你那么长的时间都认为我不在乎 |
[26:38] | Truth is… it’s the exact opposite. | 事实上 完全相反 |
[26:44] | You really are a special one. | 你真的是个很特别的人 |
[26:47] | That’s why I hate it when you spew typical guy BS. | 所以我很讨厌听你说那些直男的屁话 |
[26:51] | And for the last three years, I… | 在过去的三年里 我 |
[26:52] | I tried not to think about why I disappeared from your life. | 我试着不去想我从你的生命中消失的原因 |
[26:56] | I tried to forget why. | 我试图去忘记原因 |
[26:58] | But I never forgot you. | 但我从未忘记过你 |
[26:59] | Then why did you disappear? | 那你为什么消失了 |
[27:03] | When the case ended, | 当案子结案后 |
[27:05] | you and I were in different worlds. | 我们又处在了两个截然不同的世界 |
[27:08] | You wouldn’t have been happy in the place I was in. | 在我那个位置 你不会一直快乐下去 |
[27:10] | Vice cop’s life’s a… it’s a 24/7 black hole. | 风化组警察的生活就是 就是永无止境的黑洞 |
[27:13] | I-I had to get out. | 我要逃出去 |
[27:15] | I thought the only way was alone. | 我认为唯一的方法就是独自一人 |
[27:23] | Truth is… | 事实是 |
[27:26] | you made the right choice. | 你的选择是正确的 |
[27:30] | It sucks, but, um… | 那感觉是很糟 但是 |
[27:34] | …you deserve better than… me. | 你值得比我更好的 |
[27:38] | – That’s not true. – Everything happens for a reason, Victor. | -不是这样的 -万事皆有因 维克多 |
[27:43] | We’re both where we belong now. | 我们现在都在属于自己的地方 |
[27:58] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[28:04] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[28:08] | Nothing’s wrong. | 一切都好 |
[28:29] | Where’d you find him? | 你在哪里找到他的 |
[28:30] | Slinging dope at 36th and Hoover. | 他在36大道和胡佛大道处贩毒 |
[28:32] | All right, I appreciate the favor, Wallace. | 好 很感谢你的帮忙 华莱士 |
[28:40] | You want something to drink? | 你要喝点什么吗 |
[28:42] | Eat? | 吃的呢 |
[28:43] | Am I getting booked in here, or what? | 我是被逮捕了吗 还是怎样 |
[28:45] | Well, that’s up to you, man. | 这取决于你 |
[28:48] | See, I got a real problem with one of your regular customers, | 我和你的一个常客发生了点事情 |
[28:50] | and I’m hoping you can help me out. | 我希望你能帮我个忙 |
[28:51] | If so, there’s every possibility | 如此的话 你今晚 |
[28:53] | that you’ll walk up out of here right back home tonight. | 可以离开这里回家 |
[28:55] | I’m all ears. | 洗耳恭听 |
[28:58] | Tell me about Landry Belmont. | 跟我说说兰德里·贝蒙特 |
[29:00] | Man, now, that’s a cat with a drug problem. | 老兄 他现在是一只有毒品问题的猫 |
[29:04] | Real shame, too, ’cause I never really got the sense | 真是丢脸 因为我从未真正意识到 |
[29:06] | that it was his thing. | 那是他的生意 |
[29:07] | – What you mean by that? – Got introduced to him | -你是什么意思 -一年前他的一个女人 |
[29:08] | about a year ago through his girl. | 把我介绍给她 |
[29:10] | Now, drugs was her thing. | 现在 毒品是她在经营 |
[29:13] | He loved her, though, so he started loving the dope. | 不过他爱她 所以他也开始爱上了毒品 |
[29:15] | – So Landry got a girlfriend. – Yeah. | -所以兰德里有个女朋友 -是的 |
[29:17] | Dude would’ve did anything for her. | 那家伙为了她什么都愿意做 |
[29:20] | Don’t know if they’re together now or not, | 我不知道在她进监狱后 |
[29:21] | on account of her going to prison. | 他们是否还在一起 |
[29:23] | Her doing time put a serious dent in my bottom line. | 她坐牢这件事真正触犯到了我的底线 |
[29:26] | After that, saw that fool Landry spiral, | 在那之后 一看到那个蠢蛋兰德里的螺旋腿 |
[29:28] | you know what I’m saying? | 你知道我会说什么吗 |
[29:29] | Okay, hold up. | 好了 等等 |
[29:30] | What’s Landry’s girl’s name? | 兰德里女友的名字叫什么 |
[29:54] | My hookup says that your crew’s been hiding out | 我的线人说你们要找的团伙之前躲在 |
[29:58] | at a blue house on Valparaiso and Seamark. | 瓦帕莱索和西马克交界的一间蓝房子里 |
[30:01] | But they’re not there right now. | 但他们现在不在那里 |
[30:03] | Says they’re raiding a dispensary in the South Bay | 他们正在南湾突袭一所药房 |
[30:05] | before blowing town with the money haul. | 打算炸掉那里带着大笔钱离开 |
[30:07] | Dispensary with an electric fence. | 有电围栏的药房 |
[30:14] | It’s like you’re not even here anymore. | 你的心好像已经不在这儿了 |
[30:17] | And neither am I. | 我也是 |
[30:19] | There are only so many of those in the South Bay. | 在南湾只有一些是带电围栏的 |
[30:20] | I got to call Deacon. | 我得联系迪肯 |
[30:22] | Well… bye, then. | 那就再见了 |
[30:33] | I’m gonna finish this case, | 我结束这个案子 |
[30:35] | and then I’m gonna make up for the last three years, okay? | 就来好好补偿你这三年 好吗 |
[30:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:47] | Hey. This is Hondo. Leave a message after the tone. | 我是洪都 滴声后请留言 |
[30:53] | Hey, Rocker. | 洛克 |
[30:54] | – Have you seen Hondo? – No, I haven’t seen him. | -你看到洪都了吗 -没有 我没见过他 |
[30:57] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[30:59] | Commander, do you have a moment? | 长官 你有时间吗 |
[31:00] | Honestly, can it wait? | 老实说 能等等吗 |
[31:01] | It’s like everything’s hitting me at this exact second. | 好像所有事情都在这个时候来了 |
[31:04] | Sorry. No. | 抱歉 不能等 |
[31:06] | I-It’s important. | 这很重要 |
[31:08] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[31:09] | It’s about the complaint against Hondo. | 是关于针对洪都的投诉 |
[31:12] | All right. I’m listening. | 好吧 你说 |
[31:14] | I can prove that Hondo’s telling the truth. | 我能证明洪都说的是事实 |
[31:19] | Great. | 很好 |
[31:21] | What do you got? | 你有什么消息 |
[31:27] | Let me start at the beginning. | 我从头说起 |
[31:29] | About four months ago… | 大约在四个月前 |
[31:30] | I’m sorry to interrupt, sir. | 很抱歉打断您 长官 |
[31:32] | Captain Cortez, I need to speak to you. | 科尔特斯警监 我必须和你谈谈 |
[31:36] | Right now. | 现在 |
[31:38] | Actually, I’ll come back. | 我会回来的 |
[31:44] | I’ve been trying to reach you all morning. | 我一早上都在试图联系你 |
[31:45] | Well, I spent the whole morning | 我整个早上都在 |
[31:46] | getting to the bottom of Landry Belmont. | 挖兰德里·贝蒙特的老底 |
[31:48] | Did you find something? | 你有什么发现吗 |
[32:24] | Down! | 趴下 |
[32:26] | – Hold on, hands up! – Go! | -不许动 举起手来 -上 |
[32:31] | Deac? | 迪肯 |
[32:32] | Helmet! | 头盔 |
[32:44] | I got them. Both heading southbound, parallel to Soto. | 我看到他们了 双双南行驶 和索托大街平行 |
[32:47] | I got them. On their six, parallel to you. | 我看到他们了 在他们正后方 和你平行 |
[32:50] | All right. Tan, push them left on Leonis. | 好 谭 把他们逼向左拐到雷欧尼斯路上 |
[32:51] | Street, you keep them south of Fruitland. | 斯特里特 你让他们继续向南驶到弗鲁特兰路 |
[32:53] | I want to funnel these guys to the factory alley. | 我想把他们夹道逼到工厂小巷去 |
[32:55] | – Smart. – Chris? | -聪明 -克里斯 |
[32:56] | I’m cutting off their exit route to the north. | 我断掉他们朝北的出口方向 |
[33:42] | I got them. Right behind them. | 我看到他们了 就在他们后面 |
[33:49] | I got them. | 我看到他们了 |
[33:51] | Going to head them off. | 我去堵住他们前面 |
[34:07] | No, I got them. | 不用了 我搞定他们了 |
[34:17] | Nice job, boss. | 干得漂亮 老大 |
[34:21] | Thank you for coming back in today, Mr. Belmont. | 感谢你今天能再过来 贝蒙特先生 |
[34:23] | We finally have your official statement typed up, | 我们已经把你的正式陈述打印出来 |
[34:26] | and it’s all ready for you to sign. | 就差你签字了 |
[34:27] | Thank you guys for, you know, | 谢谢你们 |
[34:29] | u-understanding where I’m coming from. | 理解我来自的地方 |
[34:38] | It’s our responsibility to let you know | 我们有责任让你知道 |
[34:40] | that this statement will trigger an official investigation. | 这份声明会引起正式调查 |
[34:43] | I should also point out that lying on this statement | 我还应该指出 若这份声明中有任何虚假之处 |
[34:45] | is punishable by jail time. | 你是要坐牢的 |
[34:51] | Just sign at the bottom to make it official. | 只要在底下签字就能让它生效 |
[34:59] | Actually, you know what? | 实际上 你们知道吗 |
[35:00] | I would-I would like to, um, withdraw my complaint. | 我想 撤回我的投诉 |
[35:04] | – What? – Yeah, I may have been mistaken about that night. | -什么 -那晚的情况我可能记错了 |
[35:07] | So everything you told us was a lie? | 所以你对我们说的所有事情都是假的 |
[35:09] | I– No, I wasn’t lying, ’cause, you know, that’s a crime. | 不 我没有说谎 因为 说谎是犯罪 |
[35:12] | Like I said, I do drugs, and I relapsed, and sometimes, | 如我所说 我吸毒 又复发 然后有时 |
[35:14] | on the wrong stuff, my memory goes in and out, | 吸错了东西 我的记忆会有出入 |
[35:16] | and I imagine things. | 而且我会幻想出别的事 |
[35:18] | I’m so sorry if I wasted anyone’s time. | 耽误了你们的时间 我非常抱歉 |
[35:20] | Am I free to go now? | 我现在可以走了吗 |
[35:22] | Yes. | 可以 |
[35:28] | What the hell was that? | 这到底怎么回事 |
[35:31] | Landry, what did you do now? | 兰德里 你要做什么 |
[35:34] | Landry… | 兰德里 |
[35:42] | Hondo, this was too close. | 洪都 就差那么一点了 |
[35:43] | I had my resignation signed and everything. | 我已经签了辞呈 准备好了一切 |
[35:45] | No, Jess. | 不要这样 杰西 |
[35:46] | I’d offer up my resignation long before | 我会先把我的辞呈早早交上去 |
[35:48] | I ever allowed you to turn in yours. | 绝不会让你走出这一步的 |
[35:49] | Someone want to explain what the hell just happened? | 谁来给我解释下刚才发生了什么 |
[35:53] | Who was that woman? | 那个女的是谁 |
[35:54] | That’s the sister of Landry’s drug addict girlfriend. | 那是兰德里吸毒的女友的姐姐 |
[35:56] | What does she have to do with this? | 她和这件事有什么关系 |
[35:57] | Nothing, really. | 什么都没有 |
[35:58] | But Landry’s girlfriend Tabitha has everything to do with it. | 但是兰德里的女友塔比瑟跟这件事脱不了干系 |
[36:01] | Once we connected the dots to her, | 当我们查到她的时候 |
[36:02] | Landry figured out we were onto him. | 兰德里就知道了我们发现他了 |
[36:03] | This Tabitha person, is she somebody we should pick up? | 这个塔比瑟 是我们应该抓起来的人吗 |
[36:06] | She’s already serving time in California Correctional, | 她已经在加州惩戒所服刑了 |
[36:08] | and that’s where it gets interesting. | 这才是有意思的事儿 |
[36:14] | – Our money’s gone. – Is this a decoy cache? | -我们的钱没了 -那是个诱饵保险柜吗 |
[36:16] | ‘Cause we’ll turn this whole place upside down. | 我们会把这个地方翻个遍 |
[36:17] | No! Look, | 不 听着 |
[36:18] | I am trying to cooperate. | 我在试着合作呢 |
[36:20] | When we left, that floorboard was down, | 当我们走的时候 这块板是盖起来的 |
[36:22] | and my gym bag was in there | 我的健身包在里面 |
[36:23] | with all the cash from our last three robberies. | 包里有我们之前三次抢到的钱 |
[36:25] | Over 140 grand. | 有十四万多 |
[36:27] | You got another accomplice? | 你们还有其他同伙吗 |
[36:28] | No one. | 没有了 |
[36:29] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[36:31] | Someone ripped us off. | 有人洗劫了我们 |
[36:52] | Sorry, Victor. | 对不起 维克多 |
[36:54] | When I saw you get up and go, | 当我看到你起床走的时候 |
[36:56] | it made me realize that nothing’s ever gonna change. | 这让我意识到一切还是老样子 |
[37:01] | I saw a chance for some seed money and a new start, so… | 我发现了一些钱和从头开始的机会 所以 |
[37:05] | this time, I’m ditching you. | 这回 我要甩了你 |
[37:16] | Sorry, man. | 抱歉 |
[37:19] | You know, the truth is, | 事实是 |
[37:20] | some people just… they don’t want to be rescued. | 有些人只是不想被拯救 |
[37:29] | I heard you took down that crew in style. | 我听说你帅气地拿下了那个团伙 |
[37:32] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:33] | I got to say, I really enjoyed it out there. | 我必须说 我很享受那一刻 |
[37:37] | The team did great. | 大家干得很棒 |
[37:38] | I knew you’d get them, Deac. | 我就知道你会抓到他们的 迪肯 |
[37:40] | You know, watching you these past few months | 过去几个月看你行事 |
[37:42] | definitely taught me some things. | 真的让我学会了不少 |
[37:44] | I don’t think we would have got those guys | 我觉得我要是没学你那几招 |
[37:45] | if I hadn’t borrowed a couple of your moves. | 我们可能抓不到这几个人 |
[37:47] | Nah, come on, man. You handled your business. | 别 你自己做得很好 |
[37:49] | That was all you. | 都是你的功劳 |
[37:52] | What’s the word, Hondo? | 怎么说 洪都 |
[37:53] | Hicks said the complaint got dropped, | 希克斯说投诉被撤销了 |
[37:55] | – like we knew it would. – I’m back. | -我们早知道会这样 -我回来了 |
[37:57] | Hell, yeah. The band’s back together! | 再次合体了 |
[37:59] | I wasn’t gonna say anything, | 我不想说什么 |
[38:00] | but I could have sworn, for the first time, | 但是我可以发誓 这是我第一次 |
[38:01] | I saw you sweat. | 看到你着急 |
[38:03] | Maybe a little bit. | 可能有一丢丢吧 |
[38:04] | Maybe a little bit. | 可能有一丢丢吧 |
[38:07] | Deac, | 迪肯 |
[38:08] | all of you, you had my back out there, | 你们所有人 你们有我在这支持你们 |
[38:10] | and you got it done, just like I knew you would. | 你们做到了 我知道你们能做到 |
[38:13] | Great work. | 干得漂亮 |
[38:16] | Hey, Street. I want to talk to you for a second, all right? | 斯特里特 我想和你聊两句 行吗 |
[38:18] | – Sure. – All right, right on. | -没问题 -好极了 |
[38:26] | So, listen, Street. | 听着 斯特里特 |
[38:33] | I want to come clean on something. | 我想和你坦白些事情 |
[38:36] | A couple months ago, I went to California Correctional. | 几个月前 我去了加州惩戒所 |
[38:39] | I had a sit-down with your mother. | 我和你妈妈坐下来谈过话 |
[38:41] | You did what? | 你做了什么 |
[38:43] | When she sent you to rough up that dude, Street, | 她让你去找那个男的麻烦的时候 斯特里特 |
[38:45] | it wasn’t because he was threatening a woman. | 那不是因为他在威胁一个女人 |
[38:48] | It’s because he was supplying her drugs and contraband, | 是因为他在为她提供毒品和违禁物品 |
[38:50] | and you were helping her send him a message | 而你帮她给他带了话 |
[38:51] | to stay away from the competition. | 让他离她的竞争者远点 |
[38:53] | Wait, wait, wait. | 慢着 等下 |
[38:55] | You’re saying you think that my mom’s | 你是说你认为我妈妈 |
[38:56] | some kind of drug pusher now? | 是个毒贩子 是吗 |
[38:59] | Your mom’s a player in the pen, Street. | 斯特里特 你妈妈是监狱里的毒贩 |
[39:02] | She admitted it to me. | 她当着我面承认了这些 |
[39:04] | I told her to stop messing with you. | 我告诉她不要再打扰你了 |
[39:08] | Your mom provided drugs | 你妈妈给她监狱里的 |
[39:09] | for one of her addict friends behind bars in exchange | 一个吸毒者提供毒品 |
[39:11] | for her boyfriend filing that complaint against me. | 来交换她男朋友来投诉我 |
[39:15] | He got my name. He watched me come home from work, | 他知道我的名字 我从家到工作的地方 |
[39:17] | saw what I was driving, what I was wearing, | 他一直在跟踪我 看我开什么车 穿什么 |
[39:19] | all so your mother could get payback on me. | 这样你妈妈就能报复到我 |
[39:23] | Maybe I made a mistake not coming to you before, | 可能我之前没跟你说是个错误 |
[39:25] | so you do with that information what you want. | 你现在想做什么都行 |
[39:29] | But now you know everything. | 但是现在你知道一切了 |
[39:33] | We done here? | 我们聊完了吗 |
[39:36] | Yeah. | 聊完了 |
[39:53] | Hey. How are you, Mom? | 你怎么样 妈妈 |
[39:56] | All things considered, decent. | 一切都很好 |
[40:00] | Can’t say the same about you, though. | 不过你看起来不太好 |
[40:04] | Looks like work’s been putting you through the wringer. | 看起来工作让你心力憔悴 |
[40:10] | Mom, did my boss, Hondo, come and talk to you a while ago? | 妈妈 我们头儿洪都之前有没有找你聊过 |
[40:13] | Yeah, and I was gonna call you about that, | 有 我还想打电话告诉你呢 |
[40:15] | but I didn’t want to distract you from work. | 但是我不想让你分心 |
[40:18] | I got to be honest, Jimmy, | 说实话 吉米 |
[40:20] | he took it way too far. | 他管得太多了 |
[40:22] | Really. Getting in our family business, | 真的 插手我们的家务事 |
[40:24] | and I think he’s trying to come between you and me. | 我觉得他想离间我们 |
[40:28] | Told me to not contact you ever again. | 跟我说不要再联系你了 |
[40:32] | Do you believe that? | 你敢相信吗 |
[40:34] | I mean, not remotely, you know, his place, | 我想说 这不是他应该做的 |
[40:36] | but that’s what he did. | 但是这就是他做过的 |
[40:37] | He said that you had me go after that guy | 他说你让我去找那个男的 |
[40:41] | to send a message to a rival drug supplier in here. | 是去传达信息给你贩毒的竞争对手 |
[40:45] | Look, honey, this is prison, | 听着 亲爱的 这里是监狱 |
[40:48] | and you have to wheel and deal. | 你要会耍手段 |
[40:50] | There are people in here that want me dead. | 这里有人想要我死 |
[40:52] | If you don’t have something that folks want, | 如果你不做些那些人想要你做的事 |
[40:55] | you don’t survive. | 你活不下去的 |
[40:56] | In here, you’re either power, or you’re property. | 在这里 你要么有权力 要么有价值 |
[41:00] | You’re not the only one | 你不是唯一一个 |
[41:01] | who has to fight bad people out there every day. | 每天都要对付坏人的人 |
[41:05] | Right? | 不是吗 |
[41:06] | Hondo says | 洪都说 |
[41:07] | you had some lady’s boyfriend | 你让某位女士在外面的男朋友 |
[41:09] | on the outside file a misconduct charge against him? | 去投诉他行为不当 |
[41:13] | I’ve been complaining about your boss messing with my family | 我一直在和我们监区的大家伙儿 |
[41:17] | to just about everyone on my block. | 抱怨你老板在干涉我们家的事儿 |
[41:19] | And-and maybe this lady, whoever she is, | 也许这位女士 不管是谁 |
[41:21] | took it in her own hands, | 自作主张 |
[41:23] | and tried to do something about it to impress me. | 想做些事来打动我 |
[41:27] | So you knew nothing about it? | 你对这事一无所知吗 |
[41:31] | Jimmy, I’m alone in here. | 吉米 我一个人在这 |
[41:33] | It’s not my fault | 如果有人自作主张 |
[41:34] | if somebody took matters into their own hands. | 要来帮我解决事情 这并不是我的错 |
[41:49] | Everything that we’ve been through together, Jimmy, | 我们一起经历过这么多事 吉米 |
[41:52] | I’ve always been there for you. | 我一直支持着你 |
[41:54] | I’ve always been by your side. | 我一直站在你身边 |
[41:56] | I’m just trying to survive, and… | 我只是想活下去 |
[41:59] | the only thing that gets me through every single day | 让我撑过每一天的唯一那一件事 |
[42:02] | is knowing that I’m eligible for parole. | 就是知道我有资格被假释 |
[42:06] | Because then… | 因为那时 |
[42:08] | I can be with my son again. | 我又能和我儿子在一起了 |
[42:11] | I know. | 我知道 |
[42:12] | I can’t wait. | 我也很期待 |
[42:14] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 我很抱歉 |
[42:15] | I love you, Jimmy. I love you. | 我爱你 吉米 我爱你 |
[42:19] | I love you, too, Mom. | 我也爱你 妈妈 |