时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Zodiac’s approached the vessel. | 十二宫已接近船只 |
[00:16] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[00:17] | Sierra Team, you got eyes? | S队 在盯着吗 |
[00:21] | Roger. | 收到 |
[00:22] | Be advised, the Zodiac’s landed and occupied. | 请注意 十二宫已停靠并有人登船 |
[00:24] | Confirm new number. | 请汇报人数 |
[00:25] | We got one, two, three, four little piggies. | 有一 二 三 四头小猪 |
[00:29] | And we still have two standing guard. Six total. | 船上还有两名放哨的 一共六人 |
[00:32] | Deac, be 20-David’s eyes. | 迪肯 给20D队指路 |
[00:34] | 20-David, you’re clear to engage suspects on the northside rocks, | 20D 从距你们据点北面五码处的 |
[00:37] | about five yards from your vantage point. | 礁石处上岸接近嫌犯 |
[01:00] | This is 20 to 50-David. | 20D呼叫50D |
[01:02] | You’re all clear. | 可以行动了 |
[01:03] | Let’s roll. | 我们走 |
[01:10] | LAPD SWAT! | 洛城警局特警队 |
[01:11] | On the ground now! | 立刻趴下 |
[01:20] | Nice tackle. | 拦截得漂亮 |
[01:21] | Got to shut down the run game. | 总有人得阻止嫌犯逃跑 |
[01:26] | There’s three still left on the boat. | 船上还有三人 |
[01:28] | Police, let’s go! Move it! | 警察 我们走 快点 |
[01:29] | Two little piggies heading for the Zodiac. | 有两头小猪朝十二宫方向去了 |
[01:33] | Hands up! | 举起手来 |
[01:34] | – Hands up! – I ain’t resisting. | -举起手来 -我投降 |
[01:36] | I ain’t resisting. | 我投降 |
[01:52] | That bitter almond smell. | 这个苦杏仁味 |
[01:54] | Cyanide. And when it’s liquid like this, | 是氰化物 像这样的液体 |
[01:56] | it’s easily convertible into a gas. | 很容易转化为毒气 |
[01:58] | There’s enough here to take out the entire marina | 这些量足够将整个码头和半个威尼斯的人 |
[02:00] | and half of Venice. | 通通毒倒 |
[02:07] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[02:12] | We go with what we have. | 用手头上的东西见机行事 |
[02:21] | We thought you were robbing us. | 我们以为你们是来抢劫的 |
[02:22] | I’m just a scuba diver. | 我只是个潜水员 |
[02:24] | Which is why your boys were packing | 所以你的手下在打包 |
[02:25] | – automatic weapons? – Cut the crap, Cousteau. | -自动武器 -别扯淡了 库斯托 |
[02:27] | Hey. We found you hauling that crate full of cyanide. | 我们发现你在搬运那个装满氰化物的箱子 |
[02:30] | You were going to deliver it to someone. Who? | 你准备把它送去给某个人 给谁 |
[02:32] | I don’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[02:35] | The buyers were supposed to be here already. | 买家应该已经到了 |
[02:37] | Obviously, they’re not coming now. | 很明显他们现在不会现身了 |
[02:39] | Listen, you got one chance to convince us | 听着 你只有一次机会说服我们 |
[02:41] | that there’s someone else out there worse than you | 还有别人比你罪责更重 |
[02:42] | for us to worry about. | 更值得我们在意 |
[02:43] | All we know is when and where. | 我们只知道交货的时间和地点 |
[02:45] | I don’t know who delivers it, who I’m giving it to, | 我不知道是谁的货 我要送给谁 |
[02:47] | or what’s in it. | 或者是里面是什么 |
[02:49] | Do you really think that deniability is gonna cover you | 你真的觉得不老实交代能让你免于 |
[02:50] | for a domestic terrorism charge? | 国内恐怖活动的罪名 |
[02:51] | Look, picking up these crates | 听着 运送这些箱子 |
[02:53] | was just a way to make some extra cash, | 只是个赚外快的法子 |
[02:55] | pay off my boat. | 我得付买船钱 |
[02:56] | “Crates”? Like you did this before? | “这些箱子” 你之前也干过 |
[02:59] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[03:01] | Three other times before. | 之前还干过三次 |
[03:04] | They said this was the last one, though. | 不过他们说这是最后一次了 |
[03:07] | The FBI know about any previous drops? | 联调局知道之前的交易吗 |
[03:09] | Wasn’t part of our intel. | 并不知情 |
[03:10] | That much cyanide… | 那么大量的氰化物 |
[03:11] | Weaponizing for something big. | 他们将其制成武器是想作大案 |
[03:13] | The guy you handed the crates off to before. | 之前你交货的对接人 |
[03:16] | – Can you describe him? – Well, there were two of them. | -能描述下他的样子吗 -有两个人 |
[03:18] | They were both survivalist types, | 都像是生存主义者 |
[03:21] | in their 40s and 50s. | 四十到五十岁之间 |
[03:22] | They always picked up in the same old, blue van. | 每次都用一辆蓝色的旧货车运货 |
[03:39] | 我是一名独立主义者 我具有法律豁免权 能在这个国家自由行动并不接受审问 | |
[03:45] | Please roll down the window, sir. | 请摇下车窗 先生 |
[03:49] | Sir. | 先生 |
[03:52] | Sir. | 先生 |
[03:53] | Put the paper down | 放下报纸 |
[03:54] | and lower the window. | 降下车窗 |
[03:57] | Last chance. | 最后一遍 |
[03:59] | What’s the rationale for this stop? | 你以什么理由拦我的车 |
[04:02] | You made an illegal lane change | 你刚才非法变换车道 |
[04:03] | back there, plus you’re driving with expired tags. | 还有你的牌照过期了 |
[04:04] | I wasn’t driving. I’m traveling. | 我不是驾车 我是在旅行 |
[04:07] | I still need to see your license | 请出示你的驾照 |
[04:08] | and registration, please. | 和行驶证 |
[04:09] | According to the United States book of codes, | 根据美国法律 |
[04:11] | as an Article Four free inhabitant | 联邦条例第四条 |
[04:13] | pursuant to the Articles of Confederation, | 我作为自由居民 |
[04:15] | I am not required to identify myself to you. | 有权不向你出示身份证明 |
[04:18] | Well, the LAPD requires you to identify yourself. | 纽约警局要求你出示身份证明 |
[04:20] | I have not committed a crime. You are only authorized | 我并没有犯罪 你只有权 |
[04:23] | to question a free inhabitant who’s committed a criminal act. | 对犯罪的自由居民进行盘问 |
[04:25] | I am outside of your authority. | 我不在你的权力范围内 |
[04:27] | I know my rights. | 我很了解我的权利 |
[04:29] | I have the court documents to prove it. | 我有法庭文件可以证明 |
[04:38] | Sir, your name is not on here. | 先生 这上面没有你的名字 |
[04:39] | I don’t have a name. | 我没有姓名 |
[04:41] | – I’m the legal representative of this vehicle. – Listen, sir, | -我是这辆车的合法所有者 -听着 先生 |
[04:43] | here’s what’s gonna happen. I’m going to ask you | 现在这样 我最后一次 |
[04:44] | one last time to show me a valid driver’s license. | 要求你出示驾照 |
[04:47] | And hey… | 还有你 |
[04:49] | …remove the hoodie, take off the glasses, and keep your hands | 摘掉帽子和墨镜 把你的手放在 |
[04:51] | – where I can see them. – You have no jurisdiction over us. | -我能看见的地方 -你对我们没有管辖权 |
[04:54] | Refusal to show ID | 拒绝出示身份证明 |
[04:55] | is a penal code violation in California. | 违反了加州刑法 |
[04:57] | That law only applies to U.S. citizens. | 该法律只适用于美国公民 |
[05:00] | Well, where are you a citizen of? | 你是哪国人 |
[05:01] | I don’t belong to any country or corporation. | 我不属于任何国家或团体 |
[05:03] | Even non-citizens have to obey U.S. Laws. | 就算不是美国公民也必须服从美国法律 |
[05:06] | Hey, remove the hoodie | 摘下帽子 |
[05:08] | and put your hands on the dash. | 把手放在仪表盘上 |
[05:09] | – Do it now. – Are you detaining us? | -现在 -你要拘留我们吗 |
[05:11] | Put your hands on the dash now! | 立刻把你的手放在头上 |
[05:13] | – I’m leaving. – No, you’re not. | -我要走了 -不行 |
[05:14] | Delta one ten, I need backup. | D110 我需要支援 |
[05:16] | Turn off the car, sir. Turn off the car! | 熄火 先生 熄火 |
[05:20] | Crockett! | 克罗格特 |
[05:23] | Drive. | 开车 |
[06:04] | Delta one ten, I need backup. Turn off the car, sir. | D110 我需要支援 熄火 先生 |
[06:07] | Turn off the car! | 熄火 |
[06:09] | Then there’s nothing after that? | 没有之后的录像了吗 |
[06:10] | Bullet hit her body cam. | 子弹击中了她的执法记录仪 |
[06:12] | That and her vest saved her life. | 记录仪和防弹衣救了她一命 |
[06:14] | Who’s the officer? | 这位警官是谁 |
[06:15] | Donna Massanet. | 唐娜·玛森内特 |
[06:18] | That’s the same officer Massanet | 就是你的警校同学 |
[06:19] | you went through the Academy with? | 玛森内特警官吗 |
[06:20] | SWAT training, too. She didn’t make it, | 还有反恐特警队的特训 她没通过 |
[06:22] | but she should’ve. She’s a warrior. | 她有这个实力 她是个勇士 |
[06:24] | – How’s she doing? – The bullet to the arm did some real damage. | -她伤情如何 -子弹射中手臂 伤势很重 |
[06:27] | They’re working hard to make sure she regains full mobility. | 他们正努力保住手臂的完整活动能力 |
[06:30] | She should be out of surgery soon. | 手术应该马上要结束了 |
[06:32] | The body cam didn’t get a look at the shooter in the hoodie, | 执法记录仪没有拍到穿连帽衫的枪手的相貌 |
[06:33] | but we got the driver. Harley Stone. | 但拍到了司机 哈利·斯通 |
[06:36] | Captain, these crimes are connected. | 队长 这两起犯罪有联系 |
[06:38] | Our friend at the marina | 我们码头的朋友 |
[06:39] | was able to identify the driver as one | 认出这个司机就是 |
[06:41] | of the individuals trafficking cyanide. | 其中一个交易氰化物的人 |
[06:43] | And between his tax evasion priors | 根据他的逃税前科 |
[06:45] | and the way he addressed the officer, | 和对待这位警官的方式 |
[06:47] | it’s safe to assume he’s an extremist | 不出意外 他是一名 |
[06:48] | in the sovereign militia movement. | 独立主义民兵行动的极端分子 |
[06:50] | Most sovereigns just want to live off the grid, | 多数独立主义者只是想过着不插电的生活 |
[06:52] | but the extreme ones, they don’t think | 但极端分子觉得 |
[06:54] | the government have authority over them whatsoever. | 政府无权干涉他们 |
[06:56] | You’ve all had training on how | 你们都接受过训练 |
[06:57] | to deal with these sovereigns, correct? | 如何处理这些独立主义者 对吗 |
[06:58] | – Yup. – All right, what else do we know about this guy? | -是的 -我们对这个人还有什么了解 |
[07:01] | Harley Stone lost his farm in 2014. | 哈利·斯通在2014年失去了自己的农场 |
[07:03] | Now he lives in an apartment in the North Valley. | 他现在住在北谷的一间公寓中 |
[07:05] | Got a team of federal agents surveilling the place. | 有一队联邦探员在监视那里 |
[07:07] | No one seems to be home. | 还没有发现有人回家 |
[07:09] | Utilities are under the wife’s name, Lara Stone. | 水电费都在他妻子的名下 劳拉·斯通 |
[07:11] | Looks like she pled guilty to tax evasion, too, | 看上去她和她丈夫一样 |
[07:14] | along with her husband. | 被指控逃税 |
[07:15] | Two peas in the same sovereign pod. | 他们夫妻同心 |
[07:17] | Yeah, it must be true love. | 肯定是真爱 |
[07:18] | Still fighting the fine. Going on two years now. | 到目前都拒绝交纳罚款 已经两年了 |
[07:20] | Captain Cortez, I need your team | 科尔特斯队长 我需要你的小队 |
[07:21] | to get into that apartment. | 到那间公寓去 |
[07:22] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[07:24] | All right, listen up. We don’t want any neighbors | 听好了 不要惊扰到斯通家的邻居和朋友 |
[07:26] | or friends tipping off the Stones that we’re on to them, | 让他们给斯通家通风报信 |
[07:28] | so let’s prep as cable guys. | 我们假扮成有线电视公司的工人 |
[07:34] | – Hey. You good? – No. | -你还好吧 -不好 |
[07:36] | Not with someone trying to kill Donna. | 我忍不了有人要杀唐娜 |
[07:38] | Why don’t you go see her? | 不如你去探望她吧 |
[07:39] | Maybe she’ll remember something that can help us. | 或许她能回忆起对我们有用的信息 |
[07:41] | Pass on best wishes from all of us. | 替我们大家送上诚挚的祝福 |
[07:48] | Hey. How are you? | 你怎么样了 |
[07:50] | – Oh, my God. You look great. – Thank you, you guys. | -天呐 你看上去不错 -谢谢大家 |
[07:52] | You’re too sweet. | 你太贴心了 |
[07:54] | Hey, it’s so good to see you. | 很高兴看见你 |
[07:54] | Hey, you’re looking strong enough | 你看上去身体恢复得不错 |
[07:56] | to strap on the gear and roll with us. | 能穿上装备和我们一起行动了 |
[07:58] | – Yeah. I’ll leave that to the pros. – There you go. | -还是让专家来吧 -好 |
[08:00] | My turn. | 到我了 |
[08:03] | Oh, Annie. | 安妮 |
[08:05] | So good to see you’re doing better. | 看见你好起来我很高兴 |
[08:07] | But you know the routine. I got to go prep my guys. | 不过你也懂的 我要和手下去做准备了 |
[08:09] | But I’ll show up later this week with some of my gumbo. | 不过我这周晚点会带着我做的秋葵汤饭来看你的 |
[08:11] | We’re gonna go thank the commissioner then take her home. | 我们准备去感谢下长官 然后送她回家 |
[08:13] | I’ll, uh, be good to go after that. | 之后就能出发 |
[08:15] | All right. It’s good to see you. | 好 很高兴见到你 |
[08:16] | You, too. | 我也是 |
[08:20] | I want to show you something first. | 我想先给你看个东西 |
[08:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:31] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[08:33] | This is something we do here at SWAT. | 这是我们反恐特警队的惯例 |
[08:35] | We keep a letter in our locker to our loved ones | 在我们的更衣柜中放上一封给我们爱的人的信 |
[08:38] | in case… | 以防 |
[08:39] | You don’t come back? | 你回不来了 |
[08:41] | Why are you giving it to me now? | 为什么你现在给我这个 |
[08:43] | You know I’ve never been good at this stuff. | 你知道我一向不擅长表达 |
[08:47] | But I almost lost you twice, | 但我两度差点失去你 |
[08:49] | and it just doesn’t make sense | 这封信没有道理 |
[08:51] | for this letter to be sitting in my locker, | 再放在我的更衣柜中了 |
[08:54] | unread, gathering dust. | 无人问津 积灰 |
[08:55] | Baby, after living with you for the past 12 years, | 宝贝 我和你一起生活了十二年 |
[08:59] | it is gonna take a lot more than two brain surgeries | 仅仅两场脑部手术不会这么轻易地让你 |
[09:02] | to lose me. | 失去我 |
[09:05] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:08] | I forgot the, uh… | 我忘了带 |
[09:10] | name tags. | 铭牌 |
[09:16] | Just do me a favor | 帮个忙 |
[09:18] | and don’t open it till you get home. | 等你回家再拆信 |
[09:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:28] | What took you so long? | 怎么这么久 |
[09:29] | Uh, sort of busted up a moment in there. | 貌似当了一次电灯泡 |
[09:32] | Deac was in the locker room giving Annie some old letter. | 迪肯在更衣室把一封旧旧的信给了安妮 |
[09:35] | Deac’s giving her the letter? | 迪肯把他的信给她了 |
[09:37] | What do you mean the letter? | 这信有什么特别含义吗 |
[09:39] | Is he gonna quit or something? | 他准备辞职了还是什么 |
[09:41] | I think I would’ve heard about that. No. | 要是这样我会知道的 不是 |
[09:43] | What are we talking about exactly? | 你们到底在说什么 |
[09:44] | Not talking about anything. | 没什么 |
[09:45] | It’s bad luck to talk about it, | 说这个很晦气 |
[09:47] | like a no-hitter while it’s happening. | 就像在没有安打时说这是无安打赛局一样 |
[09:48] | All right, come on, guys. Stop messing with him. | 行了 别逗他了 |
[09:49] | Street, we all keep a letter in our locker. | 斯特里特 我们都会在自己的更衣柜中放封信 |
[09:51] | – SWAT superstition. Yeah, you do it so you don’t need it, | -反恐特警队的迷信 -这样做是以防万一 |
[09:53] | because if you need it, that means | 因为如果有万一 就意味着 |
[09:54] | you didn’t make it back from an op. | 你在某次行动中牺牲了 |
[09:56] | Wait, you telling us this whole time | 等下 你是说一直以来 |
[09:57] | you’ve been rocking and rolling without a letter to a loved one | 你行动前都没有给爱的人留封信 |
[09:59] | – in your locker? – Yeah, I guess. | -在更衣柜里 -是吧 |
[10:00] | Aw, man. | 不是吧 |
[10:03] | Wait. | 等下 |
[10:04] | You’re telling me that it’s SWAT bad luck | 你是说对于反恐特警队来说 |
[10:06] | to not keep a letter in your locker, | 不放一封信在更衣柜中会倒霉 |
[10:08] | and no one bothered to tell me for the last five months? | 而在过去五个月中都没人跟我说吗 |
[10:10] | Thought you knew. | 我以为你知道 |
[10:11] | – Was sure of it. – No. | -大家都知道 -我不知道 |
[10:12] | Well, you know now, so get to writing one. | 你现在知道了 赶快去写一封吧 |
[10:15] | You know what? I’m not superstitious. | 知道吗 我不迷信 |
[10:17] | – It’s bad juju, man.- All right, Street, | -宁可信其有 -好了 斯特里特 |
[10:19] | that’s enough. Come on, we rolling. | 行了 我们走 |
[10:20] | Let’s move. | 出发 |
[10:36] | Excuse me. | 打搅一下 |
[10:38] | Pacific Cable? | 太平洋有线的吗 |
[10:40] | – Yeah. – If I pay you cash, | -是的 -要是我付现金 |
[10:42] | would you be able to activate | 你能帮我开通 |
[10:43] | some of the movie channels for me? | 一些电影频道吗 |
[10:45] | Ma’am, we need to take care of | 女士 我们得先去 |
[10:46] | one of your neighbors first. | 你邻居家服务 |
[10:47] | – It’s an assigned call. – If you head back up, | -公司的安排 -你先回家 |
[10:49] | when we get done with this, | 等我们处理完了 |
[10:50] | – we’ll come knock, hook you up. – Oh. Okay. | -会到你家上门帮你搞定的 -好的 |
[10:53] | Yeah, great. Number six. | 太好了 六号 |
[10:54] | – Okay. Don’t forget. – We won’t. | -好了 别忘了 -放心 |
[10:58] | Focus, playboy. | 专心点 花花公子 |
[11:01] | You’re clear to make entry. | 确定安全 可以进入 |
[11:02] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[11:07] | Hey, you got a neighbor approaching. | 有个邻居过来了 |
[11:09] | Hurry up with that lock. | 快点开锁 |
[11:10] | You almost in, Street? | 快好了吗 斯特里特 |
[11:11] | One… more… second. | 等 一 下 |
[11:26] | All right, look for anything | 好 找出所有 |
[11:27] | dealing with converting cyanide into gas. | 和将氰化物转为毒气有关的东西 |
[11:30] | Books, computers, anything. Check the other room. | 书 电脑 所有东西 你去另一间房 |
[11:31] | – I’ll look in here. – Okay. | -我搜这里 -好的 |
[11:56] | Boss? Come look at this. | 老大 过来看看这个 |
[11:59] | What’s up? What do you got? | 怎么了 有什么发现 |
[12:00] | Oh, just the sovereign wall of fame. | 独立主义名人墙 |
[12:06] | Waco. Oklahoma City bombing. | 韦科 俄克拉荷马市炸弹案 |
[12:08] | The Malheur Wildlife Refuge standoff. | 马卢尔野生生物避难所僵持 |
[12:10] | “Death penalty is an oxymoron, | “死刑是个自相矛盾的惩罚 |
[12:12] | death is not a penalty, it’s an escape.” | 死亡不是刑罚 而是解脱” |
[12:14] | – McVeigh was a sovereign? – Not McVeigh. | -麦克维是个独立主义者 -麦克维不是 |
[12:16] | One of his coconspirators was. | 他的同谋是的 |
[12:21] | Is that Harley Stone? | 那是哈利·斯通吗 |
[12:22] | Yes, it is. One of his buddies might be our shooter. | 是的 他的某个同伙也许就是开枪的人 |
[12:25] | It’s funny, I thought | 有意思 我以为 |
[12:26] | sovereigns were all white supremacists or something. | 独立主义者都是白人至上主义者什么的 |
[12:28] | Nah, they come in all walks of life, Street. | 不是 他们都来自各行各业 斯特里特 |
[12:30] | That’s what makes them so hard to identify. | 所以很难辨认出来 |
[12:32] | Never underestimate them for a second. | 一刻也不能轻敌 |
[12:38] | That’s it? | 就是这个 |
[12:39] | The official draft of our proposals? | 我们提案的正式草案 |
[12:41] | Only thing missing is the title page. | 只差标题页了 |
[12:46] | I was thinking… | 我在想 |
[12:49] | maybe only my name should be on it. | 或许上面只写我的名字比较好 |
[12:52] | You-you want to take my name off of it? | 你想去掉我的名字 |
[12:55] | Just to start. Look, I’m used to cops hating me. | 刚想到的 听着 我习惯了让警察们恨我 |
[12:59] | I’m civilian oversight. | 我是民事督查 |
[13:00] | They’ll already assume I’m the enemy. | 他们都视我为敌人 |
[13:02] | But a lot of officers will be opposed to it, | 但很多警官会反对这个 |
[13:05] | and they’ll feel betrayed by you. | 他们会觉得你背叛了他们 |
[13:06] | There’ll be an adjustment period, sure, | 肯定会有一段调整期 |
[13:08] | but good cops won’t have a problem with anything in here | 但是只要我能跟他们把原因解释清楚 |
[13:11] | once I have the chance to tell them why. | 好警察会全盘接受草案 |
[13:13] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:15] | Go ahead, sell me. | 来吧 说服我 |
[13:16] | Sell you? | 说服你 |
[13:17] | Yeah, sell me like I’m a 15-year-on-the-job cop, | 对 假设我是一个十五年工龄的警察 |
[13:19] | on why I should listen to some lady bureaucrat who has the gall | 告诉我为什么要服从一个女官僚 |
[13:22] | to mandate that I not only spend less time | 你胆敢命令我不仅要少花时间 |
[13:24] | on the streets where the real criminals are, | 到街上抓真正的罪犯 |
[13:25] | but less time with my family because you want me volunteering | 还要少花时间跟家人待在一起 就因为 |
[13:28] | extra hours in certain communities. | 你要我在某些社区志愿工作 |
[13:30] | – Sell me. – Well, | -说服我吧 -好吧 |
[13:32] | versions of this type of reform have already been successful | 这种类型的改革在七大城市中 |
[13:34] | – in seven major cities. – You’ve already lost me. | -已经成功了 -你这话一出就再也说服不了我了 |
[13:36] | Stats are boring. | 统计数据很无聊 |
[13:38] | The words in the proposal don’t matter. | 提案里的话无关紧要 |
[13:40] | Person with the message does. | 关键是传达这些话的人 |
[13:42] | Come on, talk to me, cop-to-cop. | 来 跟我聊聊 警察之间的对话 |
[13:45] | We can either spend the next couple of decades | 我们可以在接下来的几十年中 |
[13:47] | reacting to crimes, or we can be proactive | 继续应对犯罪 或者可以先发制人 |
[13:50] | in preventing them from happening in the first place. | 在一开始就从根源上防止犯罪 |
[13:53] | All right, I’m half-listening. | 好 我在听了 |
[13:54] | Right now, the community believes the deck is stacked. | 眼下 社会大众认为权力被执法机关牢牢掌控 |
[13:57] | It’s nearly impossible to charge, let alone convict, | 人民几乎不可能控告警察 更别提定罪 |
[14:00] | an officer for anything. | 警察可以为所欲为 |
[14:01] | The few bad cops there are have no reason to change, | 于是警察中的少数败类没理由改变 |
[14:04] | making the rest of us look bad. | 这让我们剩下的人都很难看 |
[14:05] | When we have real accountability, then | 只有我们建立了真正的问责制度 |
[14:07] | the community will actually believe us | 在我们向社会大众解释那些 |
[14:09] | when we tell them something couldn’t be avoided. | 不可避免的事故时 他们才会实实在在地信任我们 |
[14:11] | When they see more of us in their churches, their schools, | 当他们看见很多警察都出现在教堂 学校 |
[14:13] | their neighborhoods, their businesses | 他们的街坊社区 他们的单位 |
[14:15] | for something besides picking up dead bodies | 不是来清理死尸或逮捕他们的儿子 |
[14:18] | and arresting their sons, | 而是为了其他事情而来 |
[14:20] | they’ll know we keep our word. | 他们就会知道我们恪守誓言 |
[14:25] | Sold. | 成功了 |
[14:28] | Let’s submit it with both our names. | 以我们两个人的名义提交吧 |
[14:33] | Annie. | 安妮 |
[14:37] | This is Commissioner Plank. | 这位是普兰克警监 |
[14:39] | Call me Michael, please. Nice to meet you, Annie. | 请叫我迈克尔 很高兴见到你 安妮 |
[14:41] | Well, everyone said that you were the one | 所有人都说你是那个 |
[14:43] | who convinced Dr. Chandler to come in | 说服钱德勒医生在结婚纪念日那天 |
[14:45] | on his anniversary to do the surgery. | 赶来做手术的人 |
[14:47] | He saved my life, which means you saved my life. | 他救了我的命 也就是说你救了我的命 |
[14:50] | I wouldn’t put it quite that dramatically. | 我不想说得那么戏剧化 |
[14:52] | We would. | 这是真的 |
[14:53] | Well, even if that’s true, | 即便那是真的 |
[14:54] | you’ve saved a lot more lives than me over the years. | 这些年来你挽救的生命比我多得多 |
[14:57] | I’m just glad I could do something this time. | 我很高兴这次我可以做点什么 |
[14:59] | I still don’t know how you convinced Dr. Chandler | 我还是不知道你是怎么说服钱德勒医生 |
[15:00] | to abandon his wife on their anniversary. | 在结婚纪念日这天抛弃自己的妻子 |
[15:03] | This city’s run on favors. | 这座城市靠人情运作 |
[15:04] | Fortunately, I had a few lying around to hand out. | 幸运的是 我有些人情债可以收 |
[15:08] | It’s just a little thing, | 只是个小东西 |
[15:09] | but we wanted you to have something from us | 我们希望你可以收下我们的礼物 |
[15:12] | as a thank you. | 作为答谢 |
[15:16] | You just made my day. | 非常感谢 |
[15:27] | Christina? | 克里斯蒂娜 |
[15:27] | Hi, Donna. | 唐娜 |
[15:30] | Can we have a moment? | 能让我们单独聊聊吗 |
[15:31] | Yeah. | 没问题 |
[15:32] | Stay strong. | 保重 |
[15:34] | You hang in there. | 加油 |
[15:37] | How you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[15:39] | I don’t know what hurts worse– | 我不知道哪个更受伤 |
[15:40] | my arm or my ego for letting them get the jump on me. | 是我的手臂还是自尊 竟让他们占了先机 |
[15:45] | Hey, weren’t you supposed to get shot first? | 不应该是你先被枪击吗 |
[15:46] | You’re the one who made SWAT. | 你才是那个进了反恐特警队的人 |
[15:48] | You were always better at taking a hit than me. | 你一直比我更擅长遭受打击 |
[15:49] | I needed to be. | 我必须学会 |
[15:51] | With your sniping skills, | 凭你的狙击能力 |
[15:52] | I had to do something to keep up with you. | 我必须做点什么才能赶上你 |
[15:54] | I was gonna try out again. | 我想再考一次 |
[15:56] | Don’t know if my arm’ll be up to it. | 不知道我的手臂是否承受得住 |
[15:58] | Ah, you’ll be back to your old self. | 你会恢复如初的 |
[16:00] | You were just as qualified as me. | 你和我一样有资格 |
[16:02] | God forbid | 上帝不允许 |
[16:03] | we have two women SWAT officers, right? | 有两名女特警 对吧 |
[16:06] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:09] | Hey. How old is Ryland now? | 瑞兰德多大了 |
[16:11] | Hmm. He looks so big in the pictures you’ve been posting lately. | 你最近发的照片里他看着大了很多 |
[16:14] | Aah. I know. I can’t believe he’s almost seven. | 是啊 我不敢相信他快七岁了 |
[16:17] | Jonathan took him to get a snack downstairs. | 乔纳森带他下楼买零食了 |
[16:24] | God. | 天啊 |
[16:27] | I hate them seeing me like this. | 我讨厌让他们看到我这样 |
[16:31] | The man who shot you– | 对你开枪的男人 |
[16:33] | anything you remember about him? | 你还记得他吗 |
[16:35] | We couldn’t get a good look at him on your body cam. | 你的执法记录仪拍得画面看不太清楚 |
[16:37] | I didn’t get a good look, either. | 我也没有看清 |
[16:39] | He was wearing that hoodie. | 他穿着连帽衫 |
[16:40] | Do you remember anything after the shooting? | 你记得枪击之后发生的事吗 |
[16:43] | Everything went white. | 一切都变成白茫茫的 |
[16:45] | I didn’t even feel my arm at first. | 一开始我的手臂没有感觉了 |
[16:48] | All I could think about was my family. | 我所想到的只有我的家人 |
[16:54] | But, yeah. | 但是没错 |
[16:56] | Yeah. | 我听见了 |
[16:58] | I heard the driver say something right after I got shot. | 就在我被枪击之后 司机说了什么 |
[17:01] | – What did he say? – Crockett. | -他说什么 -克罗格特 |
[17:03] | He said the name Crockett. | 他说了名字 克罗格特 |
[17:04] | Crockett? You got a description? | 克罗格特 你有描述吗 |
[17:07] | All right, I’m gonna send you a picture of some faces. | 好了 我给你们发几张照片 |
[17:09] | See if it jogs anything for her. | 看看能不能让她想起什么 |
[17:12] | Female suspect is | 女性嫌犯正在 |
[17:13] | approaching the location. 20-David, do you copy? | 接近你们的位置 20D队 是否收到 |
[17:14] | Street. | 斯特里特 |
[17:15] | 20-David, I copy. Follow her in. | 20D队收到 跟她进来 |
[17:28] | LAPD. Hands behind your back. Hands behind your back. | 洛城警局 手放到身后 手放到身后 |
[17:29] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. What’s going on? | 等等 这是怎么了 |
[17:30] | Hey, hands behind your back! | 手放到身后 |
[17:31] | Hands behind your back now. Hands behind your back! Don’t move. | 手放到身后 手放到身后 不准动 |
[17:34] | We’re Metro SWAT. Yes, we have a warrant. | 我们是市反恐特警队 没错我们有逮捕令 |
[17:37] | Where’s your husband? | 你丈夫呢 |
[17:37] | I don’t know. Look on my phone! Why are you doing this to me? | 我不知道 看我的手机 你们干嘛 |
[17:41] | 我会通知你的 好的 你会打电话给我吗 你在哪儿 | |
[17:41] | – What-what do you want from him? – Your husband was involved | -你们干嘛找他 -你丈夫涉嫌 |
[17:43] | in the shooting of a police officer. | 枪击一名警官 |
[17:45] | Does the name “Crockett” Mean anything to you? | 克罗格特这个名字有印象吗 |
[17:47] | You have no right to be in my home. | 你们没有权利待在我家 |
[17:51] | I thought you might say that. Now you get to go to my house. | 就知道你会这么说 现在跟我走一趟 |
[17:53] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[17:57] | The FBI has a match on the name you got from Donna. | 联调局匹配了你从唐娜那儿得到的名字 |
[18:00] | Crockett Jacobs. | 克罗格特·雅各布斯 |
[18:02] | He’s the leader of a local sovereign group. | 他是本地独立组织的头目 |
[18:05] | What we’re after here is not fighting. | 我们追求的不是打架斗殴 |
[18:07] | It’s conquering. | 而是征服 |
[18:08] | I don’t have to kill anybody, | 我不需要杀任何人 |
[18:10] | but if we need to shed blood | 但如果我们需要流血 |
[18:12] | to change the current system, | 才能改变现有体制 |
[18:13] | that’s exactly what we’ll do. | 我们一定会这么做 |
[18:14] | So, that’s the bastard who shot Donna? | 所以这就是枪击唐娜的混蛋 |
[18:17] | Yeah. I read Donna’s SWAT review. | 是的 我看过唐娜入特警队的评审 |
[18:20] | – Sounds like she got close. – She was as good as me. | -好像她很接近了 -她跟我一样优秀 |
[18:22] | I thought after I walked through that door, | 我以为我走过那扇门后 |
[18:23] | there’d be more following. | 会有更多人追随 |
[18:24] | I know. There should be. | 我知道 这是应该的 |
[18:26] | You can’t tell me women can’t do it. | 你不会告诉我女人不行吧 |
[18:28] | So where are they? | 那么她们都在哪儿 |
[18:29] | Chris, change is coming… on a lot of things. | 克里斯 改变就要来了 很多都要改变 |
[18:33] | I’ve heard that before. | 这话我听过了 |
[18:37] | Her husband | 她的丈夫 |
[18:38] | is affiliated with the same sovereign militia sect | 隶属于一个独立的民兵组织教派 |
[18:40] | responsible for two bomb plots just last year. | 该组织对去年的两起爆炸案负责 |
[18:44] | Okay, wait a minute. You going in | 等等 你以联调局官员的身份进去 |
[18:46] | as a federal officer may cause her to clam up. | 可能会让她拒不开口 |
[18:48] | It’s my investigation, Sergeant. | 这是我的案子 警司 |
[18:50] | I understand that, but I’m local. | 我明白这些 但我是这里人 |
[18:52] | If she shares her husband’s philosophies about D.C., | 如果她把她丈夫对特区的计划说出来 |
[18:55] | there’s a chance I might get more cooperation from her. | 那我就有机会争取更多合作的空间 |
[18:57] | Okay, you go first, but if I see | 好吧 你先去 但是如果我看到 |
[18:59] | – you’re having trouble, I’m stepping in. – Of course. | -没有进展的话 我就会介入 -没问题 |
[19:08] | Lara, why don’t you have a seat? | 拉腊 坐下吧 |
[19:10] | You’re gonna get sued. | 你会被起诉的 |
[19:11] | You can’t hold me against my will. | 你不能违背我的意愿拘留我 |
[19:12] | You and your husband are still fighting a tax bill. | 你和你丈夫至今仍在抗税 |
[19:14] | Technically, there’s a warrant out for both of you, | 事实上 你们都有逮捕令在身上 |
[19:16] | so that gives us the right to hold you. | 这就给了我们权利拘留你们 |
[19:17] | Harley says we’re not subject to the constraints of federal taxes | 哈利说我们不受联邦税法的限制 |
[19:20] | or fines the government imposes illegally. | 也不受制于政府非法征收的罚款 |
[19:22] | Let me ask you a question. | 我来问你个问题 |
[19:25] | As someone who doesn’t believe in taxes, | 作为一个不相信税收的人 |
[19:27] | if your house was to catch fire, who would you call? | 如果你的房子着火了 你会给谁打电话 |
[19:30] | 911? Who pays for the roads that you drive on? | 911吗 谁给你开车走的路付钱 |
[19:33] | The street lights? You see, from what I understand, | 街灯呢 你看 以我的理解 |
[19:35] | sovereigns preach self-reliance. | 独立主义者都宣扬自力更生 |
[19:37] | So how is that not living off the rest of us? | 那怎么就不靠我们其他人生活了 |
[19:39] | Harley and Crockett Jacobs | 哈利和克罗格特·雅各布斯 |
[19:41] | are planning on hurting a lot of people. | 正计划着伤害许多人 |
[19:42] | My husband doesn’t hurt people. | 我丈夫不会伤害人的 |
[19:45] | The government does that. | 政府才会 |
[19:47] | We lost everything in the drought | 当政府改变水道流向后 |
[19:48] | when they diverted our water. | 我们在干旱中失去了一切 |
[19:50] | We had a farm. Gone. | 我们曾经有座农场 现在没了 |
[19:52] | Is that why your husband is stockpiling cyanide? | 这就是你丈夫囤积氰化物的原因吗 |
[19:55] | Why he simply sat back and watched Crockett shoot a cop? | 为什么他就能冷静地看着克罗格特枪击一名警察 |
[19:58] | That’s not true. | 这不是真的 |
[20:01] | Then I’m leaving. | 我要离开 |
[20:02] | No, you’re not. Delta one-ten, I need backup. | 不 你不能离开 D10 我需要支援 |
[20:04] | Turn off the car, sir. | 先生 把车熄火 |
[20:06] | Turn off the car! | 熄火 |
[20:10] | Look, we understand that your husband | 听着 我们理解你丈夫很愤怒 |
[20:12] | is angry, but angry enough to do what? | 但是他的愤怒让他做了什么 |
[20:20] | Commander, you have a minute? | 警长 你有空吗 |
[20:21] | Yeah. What’s up? | 有 怎么了 |
[20:25] | – What’s this? – Some reform proposals | -这是什么 -一些我几个月前 |
[20:26] | I had you read a few months back. | 让您看过的改革提案 |
[20:28] | Commissioner Plank helped me fine-tune them. | 普兰克警监帮我润色了一遍 |
[20:31] | And before it’s officially | 在今天提交之前 |
[20:32] | submitted today, I wanted to give you a heads-up. | 我想给您先看看 |
[20:35] | Ah. Well, it all makes sense now. | 这就都说得通了 |
[20:38] | The reason why Commissioner Plank’s | 所以普兰克警监 |
[20:39] | been here at HQ so much lately. | 最近总来总部 |
[20:41] | We’ve been working hard on this | 我们一直在努力确保 |
[20:42] | to make sure it’s fair to the community and to the department. | 这份提案对社会大众和局里都是公平的 |
[20:44] | Well, to be honest, I thought you were trying | 说实话 我之前以为你接近他 |
[20:46] | to get close to him because you’re angling for my job. | 是因为你盯上了我的位子 |
[20:50] | No, I’m just trying | 不 我只是 |
[20:51] | to improve the relationship between the people and the police. | 想提升群众和警察之间的关系 |
[20:55] | And you think this is fair to the department? | 你觉得这对局里是公平的吗 |
[20:57] | Because I don’t see fair in these bullet points. | 因为我没在这些要点里看见一丝公平 |
[21:00] | The reason why I didn’t forward your proposal to Plank before, | 之前我没把你的提案交给普兰克 |
[21:02] | well, apparently, you went behind my back, | 很显然 你背着我做了这件事 |
[21:06] | is because it’s gonna turn a lot of good cops against you. | 我之所以反对 是因为这会让许多好警察跟你作对 |
[21:08] | I’m prepared to defend them to any officer | 我已经准备好为愿意开放心态 |
[21:10] | willing to listen with an open mind. | 倾听的警官们详细阐述这项提案 |
[21:12] | – Open mind? – The commissioner and I… | -开放的心态 -警监和我 |
[21:13] | Michael Plank doesn’t have to walk these halls every day. | 迈克尔·普兰克不用每天走过这些大厅 |
[21:16] | You do. This’ll never make it past the police union. | 你要 这永远不会被警察工会通过的 |
[21:19] | Michael believes we’ll be able to overcome those obstacles. | 迈克尔相信我们能克服这些困难 |
[21:23] | So it’s “Michael” Now. | 现在都叫”迈克尔”了嘛 |
[21:24] | You’ll be a pariah with almost everyone here. | 你会被这里的几乎所有人唾弃 |
[21:26] | Proposing changes like this is the reason | 提出这样的改革计划是你 |
[21:28] | you promoted me to captain in the first place. | 提拔我当队长的首要原因 |
[21:32] | I’m standing behind it. | 我会为这个提案负责 |
[21:33] | Like I said, I felt I owe you the respect | 像我说的 我觉得我应该尊重你 |
[21:36] | – to give you a heads-up. – And I owe you the respect | -提前和你讲 -那我也应该尊重你 |
[21:37] | to let you know that I can’t back you on this. | 让你知道我不能支持你 |
[21:47] | Found that at your apartment, | 在你公寓里发现了这个 |
[21:49] | along with diapers and baby clothes. | 放在一些纸尿裤和婴儿衣服旁边 |
[21:53] | Only you don’t have any kids. | 只是你没有孩子 |
[21:55] | And, well, you’re not pregnant. | 而且你也没有怀孕 |
[21:59] | Are you? | 你怀孕了吗 |
[22:10] | I had a miscarriage. | 我流产了 |
[22:13] | After three days of being deposed by four EPA lawyers | 就在被环保局的律师当庭质问三天后 |
[22:17] | when we were trying to get our water rights back. | 那时我们正试图争回我们的水权 |
[22:19] | So you’re saying the government | 你是说政府 |
[22:20] | is the reason that you lost your baby? | 是你失去孩子的原因吗 |
[22:22] | Our son. | 我们的儿子 |
[22:24] | – Yes, that’s right. – I’m sorry. | -是的 没错 -我很抱歉 |
[22:26] | I’m sorry to hear about your son. | 听到你儿子的事我很难过 |
[22:28] | But, Lara, the question right now is how your husband | 但是 拉腊 现在的问题是你丈夫和克罗格特 |
[22:31] | and Crockett intend to hurt innocent people as payback. | 会如何伤害无辜群众为报复 |
[22:34] | – Harley’s a good man. – I think you’re a good wife, | -哈利是个好人 -我觉得你是位好妻子 |
[22:36] | and I think you’re standing by your man. | 我还认为你会保护你的丈夫 |
[22:38] | But I don’t believe for a second | 但我丝毫不相信 |
[22:40] | that you would intentionally inflict pain on other people. | 你会故意伤害别人 |
[22:42] | And if you could, you would talk Harley out | 如果你能的话 你会说服哈利 |
[22:45] | of doing whatever he’s planning. | 不进行他们的计划 |
[22:47] | I married a proud man. | 我嫁了个骄傲的男人 |
[22:48] | He was proud to work hard and take care of me. | 他以努力工作和照顾我为傲 |
[22:51] | He was proud of the farm. | 他为农场感到骄傲 |
[23:01] | He was proud to be starting a family. | 他为自己能建立一个三口之家而感到骄傲 |
[23:04] | When you take all those things away from a man, | 当你把所有这些事情都从一个人身边夺走时 |
[23:07] | what takes the place of where that pride used to be? | 有什么能取代曾经的骄傲呢 |
[23:16] | Okay, time to write that letter, champ. | 好吧 是时候写那封信了 冠军 |
[23:18] | Hondo seems to be getting close with the wife. | 洪都似乎已经走进了嫌犯妻子的内心 |
[23:19] | We might be on the move soon. | 我们可能马上就出发了 |
[23:20] | Yeah, so get writing. | 快写 |
[23:22] | – Let’s get it in your locker. – I don’t know. | -然后放到你的储物柜里 -我不知道 |
[23:24] | Look, don’t mess around here, Street. | 听着 别乱搞 斯特里特 |
[23:26] | Like I said, I’m not that superstitious. | 我之前说过 我不迷信 |
[23:29] | And I’ve been fine the last five months, right? | 我过去这五个月一直很好 不是吗 |
[23:34] | I think I’m gonna take my chances. | 我想我会没事的 |
[23:40] | You believe this? | 你能相信这些吗 |
[23:43] | Crockett’s why we have all that sovereign BS in our apartment. | 家里的那些独立主义的破标语都是克罗格特弄来的 |
[23:48] | He’s made Harley worse and worse lately. | 他让哈利变得越来越糟 |
[23:51] | I told him that I’d get pregnant again, | 我告诉他我会再怀上孩子的 |
[23:54] | but, um… | 但是 |
[23:58] | I couldn’t. | 我怀不了了 |
[24:00] | I don’t really know what’s wrong with me. | 我不知道我哪里出了毛病 |
[24:03] | We didn’t have enough money to go to the doctor | 我们没有那么多钱去看医生 |
[24:04] | to figure it out. | 去解决问题 |
[24:06] | We spent it all fighting for our farm. | 我们把钱都花在保卫农场上了 |
[24:11] | Maybe if I’d been able to get pregnant, | 也许只要我当时怀上了孩子 |
[24:12] | this wouldn’t be happening. | 这些都不会发生 |
[24:14] | Lara, this isn’t your fault. | 拉腊 这不是你的错 |
[24:17] | But you are the only one who can help Harley | 但你是唯一能让哈利明白把氰化物 |
[24:19] | see that using cyanide on people is not gonna help his life. | 用在其他人身上对他的人生是无益的 |
[24:24] | Or yours. | 你的人生也是一样 |
[24:25] | Help me find Harley, | 帮我找到哈利 |
[24:27] | and I will do everything in my power to bring him in safely. | 我会尽我的全力把他安全带回来 |
[24:36] | There was this place | 有个地方 |
[24:39] | that Crockett found. | 克罗格特发现的 |
[24:41] | A place where they hang out and… | 一个他们可以聚会 |
[24:43] | have meetings and… | 开会 |
[24:46] | plan, I guess. | 和计划的地方 |
[24:48] | All right, listen up. | 好了 听着 |
[24:49] | An unknown number of armed sovereigns | 路后方的一座牧场平房内 |
[24:51] | are holed up in a ranch house down the road. | 躲藏着数量不明的持械独立主义者 |
[24:53] | The FBI can’t get ’em to engage in negotiations. | 联邦调查局不想和他们谈判 |
[24:56] | It’s unknown if the suspects or the cyanide are still inside. | 目前尚不清楚嫌疑人或氰化物是否还在里面 |
[24:59] | Better figure it out quick. | 最好快点查明 |
[25:00] | That’s right. That means we can’t wait to go in. | 没错 这意味着我们不能继续等下去 |
[25:01] | Now, the situation is not ideal. | 情况并不理想 |
[25:03] | We need to breach the property | 我们需要破门而入 |
[25:04] | and secure the cyanide if it is inside. | 如果氰化物在里面 要保护好 |
[25:06] | Now, my team’s gonna be making entry. Mumford. | 我的队负责破门 马福德 |
[25:08] | We’re gonna come in from the three side. | 我们会从三个方向进入 |
[25:10] | Make sure all the windows are accounted for | 在20D破门之前 |
[25:13] | before 20-David makes entry. | 确保守住所有的窗户 |
[25:15] | We’ll be their cover. | 我们进行掩护 |
[25:15] | I can’t stress enough | 我必须再三强调 |
[25:16] | how motivated these sovereigns are. | 这些独立主义者情绪非常激动 |
[25:18] | This is their White House they’re protecting. | 这里是他们守护的”白宫” |
[25:20] | Structure’s fortified. | 房子结构坚固 |
[25:21] | It’s broad daylight. | 现在又是大白天 |
[25:22] | The property offers little to no cover. | 没有地方可以隐蔽 |
[25:24] | All right. Let’s get it done. | 好了 我们去完成任务 |
[25:34] | Sierra Team, any movement inside? | S队 屋内是否有动静 |
[25:36] | Negative. All clear. | 没有 安全 |
[25:38] | Let’s move. | 我们上 |
[25:40] | Hondo, | 洪都 |
[25:41] | we’re approaching the rear of the house. | 我们已接近房子后方 |
[25:49] | Let’s go. | 上 |
[25:52] | Whoa. | 停 |
[25:57] | Trip lasers. | 有激光感应器 |
[26:00] | Mumford, be advised. | 玛福德 注意 |
[26:02] | Trip lasers. | 有激光感应器 |
[26:05] | Go. | 走 |
[26:12] | Sierra Team, side one, muzzles out the window. | S队 正面方向 窗口伸出枪口 |
[26:14] | Everybody take cover! | 所有人 找掩护 |
[26:15] | Mumford, we’re taking fire! | 玛福德 我方发生交火 |
[26:24] | Are you okay?! | 你还好吗 |
[26:26] | – Are you all right?! – Just a ricochet. | -你没事吗 -只是子弹反弹 |
[26:28] | Cover me! Go! | 掩护我 快 |
[26:34] | You have no jurisdiction! | 你对我们没有管辖权 |
[26:35] | You have no right to be here! | 你们没有权力来这里 |
[26:37] | Leave now or we will kill you! | 立刻离开 不然杀了你们 |
[26:43] | That’s not from us. | 这不是我们的直升机 |
[26:44] | Someone called in the news choppers. | 有人把新闻直升机叫来了 |
[26:45] | These guys are always trying to be martyrs on camera. | 这些人总想上镜殉道 |
[26:47] | Let’s not give ’em their wish today. | 今天不要给他们机会 |
[26:49] | – Street, go cover Tan. – Copy. | -斯特里特 掩护谭 -收到 |
[26:51] | 20 to 50-David, | 20D呼叫50D |
[26:53] | – smoke ’em out! – Roger that. | -把他们熏出来 -收到 |
[26:54] | Rocker. | 洛克 |
[26:55] | – Tan, smoke out the four side. – Go! | -从后方射入烟雾弹 -发射 |
[27:01] | Luca, on me. Smoke out the front. | 卢卡 跟我的方向 从前方射入烟雾弹 |
[27:05] | Go! | 发射 |
[27:24] | Hands up! Hands up! Give me the hands! Let me see the hands! | 举手手来 举起手来 举手 举手 |
[27:26] | Get your hands up! Let me see the hands now! | 举手 举起手来 |
[27:28] | Hands up! | 举起手来 |
[27:30] | – Who else is inside?! – Let me see the hands now! | -里面还有谁 -举起手来 |
[27:32] | – Who else is still inside?! – They’re not talking! | -还有谁躲在里面 -他们不交代 |
[27:34] | – 20 to 50-David, we’re breaching. – Roger. | -20D呼叫50D 我方将进行攻破 -收到 |
[27:36] | Masks on. | 带上面具 |
[27:43] | Let’s go. | 行动 |
[27:53] | Deacon, Tan, right side! | 迪肯 谭 去右方 |
[27:55] | Luca, Street, back! | 卢卡 斯特里特 去后方 |
[28:06] | – I got movement! – Street, check the door. | -这里有动静 -斯特里特 检查门锁 |
[28:10] | LAPD! | 洛城警局 |
[28:11] | Open the door! | 把门打开 |
[28:12] | You have no right to be here! | 你们没有权力来这里 |
[28:14] | If you got a weapon in there, put it down | 如果你里面有武器 把它放下 |
[28:15] | and come out peacefully! | 慢慢走出来 |
[28:18] | You want to kill me on private property?! | 你想在民宅里杀了我 |
[28:20] | Try it! | 那就试试吧 |
[28:22] | We got to get eyes inside. | 我们必须看到里面的情形 |
[28:24] | Street. | 斯特里特 |
[28:32] | Stay out! I’m warning you! | 出去 我警告你 |
[28:34] | It’s Harley Stone. He’s using the shower | 是哈利·斯通 他用淋浴花洒 |
[28:36] | to block the gas from his eyes. | 把眼睛和烟雾隔离开 |
[28:38] | That means he can’t see us coming either. | 这就说明他看不到我们的入内 |
[28:39] | Street, throw another one in. | 斯特里特 再扔一个烟雾弹 |
[28:47] | LAPD! Police! Police! | 洛城警局 警察 警察 |
[28:52] | Empty. | 空的 |
[28:53] | Yeah, that’s not good. | 这不是好兆头 |
[28:59] | He’s still under water. | 他还在冲水 |
[29:00] | Okay, the gas isn’t working. Are we going in? | 好吧 烟雾弹不起作用 我们要进去吗 |
[29:03] | No, he might make us do something we don’t want to do. | 不 他也许会逼我们做不想做的事 |
[29:06] | We got to flush him out. | 我们得把他赶出来 |
[29:08] | Street, go to the back. | 斯特里特 去后面 |
[29:21] | No! No, no! | 不不不 |
[29:35] | Turn around! Hands behind! | 转过身 举起手来 |
[29:36] | This is 20-David. | 这里是20D |
[29:38] | We’re all clear. Harley Stone is down. | 任务完成 哈利·斯通已被控制 |
[29:40] | Hondo, we got a problem. | 洪都 我们有麻烦了 |
[29:42] | Deac. | 迪肯 |
[29:50] | These are the same barrels from the marina. | 这些桶跟在码头缴获的一样 |
[29:52] | Empty. All of ’em. | 空的 全部都是空的 |
[29:55] | So where’s the cyanide? | 氰化物去哪里了 |
[30:06] | I don’t talk to anyone that betrays the Constitution. | 我不和任何违宪的人谈话 |
[30:16] | You think bringing my wife in here will soften me up? | 你以为你带我妻子过来能让我软化吗 |
[30:19] | She’s a free citizen, too. | 她也是个自由公民 |
[30:21] | You’re breaking so many laws. | 你违法了太多条法律 |
[30:23] | I’m gonna report you. What’s your name, Officer? | 我要举报你 你叫什么名字 警官 |
[30:25] | Harley, please, | 哈利 求求你 |
[30:27] | just tell him what Crockett’s going to do with the cyanide. | 告诉他克罗格特要用氰化物干什么吧 |
[30:30] | Lara, what are you doing? | 拉腊 你在做什么 |
[30:31] | Baby… | 亲爱的 |
[30:32] | She doesn’t want to see any innocent people get hurt. | 她不想再看见无辜的人受到伤害 |
[30:34] | None of us do. | 我们谁都不想 |
[30:35] | – What we’re doing is right. – If you really believed that, | -我们做的是正确的事 -如果你真的这么想 |
[30:37] | then you would’ve told me what you were planning. | 那就告诉我你们在计划什么 |
[30:38] | I didn’t tell you to protect you. | 我不告诉你是为了保护你 |
[30:40] | Poisoning people is protecting me? | 给人们下毒是在保护我 |
[30:43] | You know that it’s wrong, | 你知道这么做是不对的 |
[30:45] | and you know that I would’ve told you that it’s wrong. | 你知道我会说这么做是不对的 |
[30:58] | Think you forgot something in the kitchen. | 你把东西忘在厨房里了 |
[31:03] | You, too, now? | 你也来笑我了 |
[31:06] | The letter’s not about you, okay? | 写信并不是指关乎你 |
[31:08] | It’s about everyone else. | 是关乎大家 |
[31:09] | Luca and Tan believe in the superstition, | 卢卡和谭是出于迷信 |
[31:11] | so that makes it real. | 慢慢得大家都当真了 |
[31:13] | So why don’t you just write it for them? | 所以你不如当做为了他们 就写一封吧 |
[31:20] | Well, truth is… | 事实上 |
[31:25] | I don’t have anyone to leave a letter to. | 我没有可以留信的对象 |
[31:28] | What do you mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[31:30] | Well, my mom… | 我妈妈 |
[31:33] | I don’t know what I’m supposed to think about her anymore. | 我不知道该不该再去想她 |
[31:38] | And, uh… | 于是 |
[31:40] | there’s really no one else. | 我真的没有留信的对象 |
[31:43] | Kind of pathetic, right? | 有点可悲 对吧 |
[31:47] | Address it to me. | 把信留给我吧 |
[31:48] | – To you? – Yeah. | -给你 -对 |
[31:50] | I don’t know if you’ve noticed, | 我不知道你有没有注意到 |
[31:53] | but ever since you stopped hitting on me, | 不过自从你停止勾搭我 |
[31:54] | we’ve actually become friends. | 我们就成了朋友 |
[32:00] | You’re important to me. | 你对我很重要 |
[32:02] | Oh, yeah? | 真的吗 |
[32:04] | Don’t make me change my mind. | 别逼我改主意 |
[32:07] | Okay, just… | 你就… |
[32:08] | just write the letter already. | 把信写了吧 |
[32:24] | You know what they did to our farm, to our baby. | 你知道他们对我们的农场 对我们的孩子做了什么 |
[32:27] | The miscarriage is not the government’s fault. | 流产不是政府的错 |
[32:30] | We were in pain, and we needed someone to blame, | 我们那时候很痛苦 需要责怪的对象 |
[32:33] | but that doesn’t mean that | 但那不意味着 |
[32:33] | we pass that pain on to others, Harley. | 我们要让别人痛苦 哈利 |
[32:35] | No. They’ve been brainwashing us our whole lives, | 不 他们一直在给我们洗脑 |
[32:37] | and they’re doing it to you right now. | 他们现在就在给你洗脑 |
[32:38] | I’m with you. | 我支持你 |
[32:40] | I am always with you. | 我永远支持你 |
[32:41] | But I am not okay with killing people. | 但是我不想杀害别人 |
[32:43] | I can’t let the others down. | 我不能让他们失望 |
[32:44] | I’m your wife. | 我是你的妻子 |
[32:46] | Don’t let me down, please. | 求你别让我失望 |
[32:49] | And, look, unless you help these officers stop this… | 听着 要是你不帮这些警官阻止他们的计划 |
[32:57] | …you are not my husband. | 你就不再是我的丈夫了 |
[33:06] | Where’s the cyanide? | 氰化物在哪里 |
[33:08] | Crockett’s using you. | 克罗格特在利用你 |
[33:10] | He’s using your grief to push his own agenda. | 他在利用你的悲痛来完成他的阴谋 |
[33:13] | Where is it? | 氰化物在哪里 |
[33:15] | Baby. | 亲爱的 |
[33:24] | This started with the state agency taking our water. | 这件事是从政府部门夺取我们的水源开始的 |
[33:27] | We were gonna finish it by poisoning theirs. | 我们要给他们的水源下毒来做个了结 |
[33:33] | They were never gonna convert it to gas. | 他们从来就没打算要将其转化成毒气 |
[33:35] | They left it liquid to dump it in a fresh water system. | 他们要把氰化物液体扔进自来水系统里 |
[33:51] | You know where you’re going? | 你们知道路线吧 |
[33:51] | Sure do. | 知道 |
[34:06] | Patrol officers are on scene. | 巡警已经到达现场 |
[34:08] | We’re code six. | 我们将在道路上抓捕 |
[34:09] | Possible HRT. | 最好配备人质救援队 |
[34:10] | The West Side Treatment plant should already be evacuating | 西区处理厂已经撤离了他们的七百名雇员 |
[34:13] | their 700-some employees and shutting down operations. | 并且关闭了自来水系统运营 |
[34:15] | Place is like a small city. | 那个地方就像个小城市 |
[34:17] | Yeah, Crockett’s gonna look to blend in. | 克罗格特会把氰化物混合在水里 |
[34:18] | It’ll make it easier for him | 这样对他来说能更加简便地 |
[34:19] | to pump the cyanide into the fresh water system. | 把氰化物泵送到自来水系统中 |
[34:22] | Now, right here, | 现在 |
[34:22] | they lead directly into the state agency’s headquarters. | 他们直接朝政府机关总部而去 |
[34:25] | We got 15 seconds out! | 十五秒后到达现场 |
[34:27] | This is for Donna. | 这是为了唐娜 |
[34:44] | We’re looking for three suspects. | 我们要寻找三名疑犯 |
[34:45] | We don’t know what two of them look like. | 其中两名疑犯的容貌未知 |
[34:47] | We’ll find ’em. | 我们会找到他们的 |
[34:48] | Just be careful they don’t find you first. | 小心别让他们先找到你 |
[34:50] | All right, Mumford’s team is two minutes out. | 玛福德他们队两分钟到 |
[34:51] | Deacon, take Luca and Tan, go to the control center. | 迪肯 你带上卢卡和谭去控制中心 |
[34:54] | See why this plant hasn’t been shut down. | 看看为什么这个处理池还没有关闭 |
[34:55] | All right, you two are with me. Let’s move. | 你们俩跟我走 走吧 |
[35:10] | All right, keep working. Keith, come on. | 继续 基斯 跟我来 |
[35:12] | Hey, you cleared to be in this section? | 你们被允许在这个处理区吗 |
[35:14] | We got a security breach. | 我们出现了安全漏洞 |
[35:16] | Uh, yeah. I got my work order right here. | 对 我的工作令在这里 |
[35:21] | Keith, take, uh, Tommy, here, to the work center. | 基斯 带这个 汤米去工作中心 |
[35:23] | Keep the plant operational, all right? | 保证处理池正常运行 |
[35:25] | We’ll get that valve open here. | 我们要在这里打开阀门 |
[35:40] | Chris, I’m gonna need you on high ground. | 克里斯 你去制高点 |
[35:42] | Get eyes on the targets. Go. | 从高处寻找目标 去吧 |
[35:44] | Street, with me. | 斯特里特 你跟我走 |
[36:02] | If anybody moves, I will kill you. | 有谁动了 我就杀了你 |
[36:07] | Stay where you’re at. | 站在原地不许动 |
[36:08] | Everything will be fine if you don’t move. | 只要你们不动 就不会有事 |
[36:11] | Deac, we got a hostage situation. | 迪肯 嫌犯挟持了人质 |
[36:13] | Can we breach? | 可否强攻 |
[36:13] | Negative. There’s a mirror. | 不可以 那里有面镜子 |
[36:16] | He’ll see us coming for sure. | 他肯定会看到我们过去 |
[36:21] | That’s Crockett. | 那时克罗格特 |
[36:21] | Street, you stay here. I’m going up. | 斯特里特 你待在这里 我上去 |
[36:23] | – You cover me. – Okay. | -掩护我 -好的 |
[36:39] | – Chris, you got eyes? – Negative. | -克里斯 你有角度吗 -没有 |
[36:43] | Street, get up here and secure this guy. | 斯特里特 你上来看着这个人 |
[36:45] | Crockett broke the lever. I got the rabbit. | 克罗格特把阀门杆弄坏了 我去追他 |
[36:48] | – Deacon, what’s your status? – We got a hostage situation. | -迪肯 你那里情况如何 -嫌犯挟持了人质 |
[36:50] | Find a way to shut down this plant. | 想办法把处理池关掉 |
[36:52] | I’m gonna take another position. | 我打算从另一个方向强攻 |
[36:53] | On my count, shoot the mirror, | 听我指令 打碎镜子 |
[36:55] | – bang the room. – Got it. | -投放闪光弹 -收到 |
[37:03] | I’m in position. On my count. Three, two, one. | 我已到达位置 听我指令 三 二 一 |
[37:12] | – Go! Go! Go! – Drop your gun! | -上上上 -把枪放下 |
[37:15] | – Can you turn the system off?! – It’ll take about ten minutes! | -你能把系统关掉吗 -关闭需要十分钟 |
[37:17] | That still gives them time to poison the water. | 他们仍有时间在水里下毒 |
[37:19] | Let’s go, let’s go. Come on. | 走吧 大家都走吧 |
[37:21] | Come on, let’s go, this way. | 走吧 往这边走 |
[37:27] | Hondo, we’ve neutralized the threat in the control room, | 洪都 我们化解了控制室里的威胁 |
[37:29] | but it’s gonna take ten minutes to shut the system down. | 但关闭系统需要十分钟 |
[37:31] | You got to keep them from dumping that cyanide. | 你必须阻止他们投放氰化物 |
[37:33] | I’m working on it! | 我正在努力 |
[37:58] | Zero little piggies. | 小猪已倒下 |
[38:11] | Why’d you let him have a moment with his wife after all he did? | 在他做出这种事之后 你为何还要让他和妻子告别 |
[38:14] | I didn’t do it for him, I did it for her. | 不是为了他 我是为了他妻子 |
[38:17] | It would’ve been a really bad day without her. | 没有她 今天发生的事会不可收拾 |
[38:35] | Okay, ma’am, right this way. | 女士 这边走 |
[38:37] | I talked to Donna’s doctors. | 我跟唐娜的医生谈过了 |
[38:38] | They’re expecting her to make a full recovery. | 他们认为她会痊愈的 |
[38:41] | When she’s ready, I want her trying out again. | 等她准备好了 我想让她再试一次 |
[38:43] | You won’t be the only woman in SWAT much longer. | 你很快就不会是特警队唯一的女警了 |
[38:48] | You think this place can take that much estrogen? | 你觉得这里能接受多少雌性荷尔蒙 |
[38:50] | They’ll have to. | 他们只能接受 |
[38:57] | Night, boss. | 晚安 头儿 |
[38:59] | Good night, Chris. | 晚安 克里斯 |
[39:31] | 如果发生了什么事 请指引我 爱你的安妮 | |
[39:53] | Well, damn. | 厉害 |
[39:55] | Nobody should look that good | 长得好看的人 |
[39:57] | and be that lethal. | 不该这么致命 |
[39:59] | 13 30. Okay, that’s not bad. | 13 30 好吧 不算太差 |
[40:03] | How’d you know I’d be here? | 你怎么知道我在这里 |
[40:04] | Ah, come on, Jess. | 得了 杰西 |
[40:06] | This is where you always come to escape. | 你想逃离时就会来这里 |
[40:08] | I know you remember | 我知道你记得 |
[40:09] | that little competition we had once upon a time. | 很久前我们之间的那个小比赛 |
[40:11] | You mean our first date? | 你是说我们的初次约会吗 |
[40:13] | Okay, whoa, whoa, whoa. | 哇 |
[40:14] | – I was not aware that was a date. – It was. | -我以为那不是个约会 -是的 |
[40:17] | I also remember you losing. | 我还记得你输了 |
[40:19] | Okay, I damn sure don’t remember that, ’cause I did not lose. | 好吧 我一点都不记得这事 因为我可没输 |
[40:22] | Maybe it was a tie. | 也许是平手 |
[40:25] | You know, I read the bullet points | 我今天读了 |
[40:26] | on your reform proposals today. | 你的改革提案上的要点 |
[40:27] | You here to tell me how much cops are gonna hate it? | 你来是为了告诉我有多少警察会恨我吗 |
[40:31] | You really think after all this time I wouldn’t support you? | 你真的以为到这份上了 我会不支持你吗 |
[40:37] | Your shot. | 该你了 |
[40:40] | Did Deacon get the letter? | 迪肯拿到信了吗 |
[40:44] | Ah, I was wondering who helped her get in there. | 我还在好奇是谁带她进休息室的 |
[40:48] | Jess, you know, we all have letters. | 杰西 你知道我们都写了信 |
[40:51] | The one in my locker’s addressed to my pops. | 我储物柜里的信是留给爸爸爷爷的 |
[41:04] | I wouldn’t want anyone reading anything | 我不想任何人读到蛛丝马迹 |
[41:05] | that would get you in trouble. | 那会给你造成麻烦 |
[41:07] | But that’s not to say that in my kitchen, | 但那不意味着我心里 |
[41:09] | in a certain recipe book, | 没有你 |
[41:10] | there’s not something addressed to you. | 我也有话想留给你 |
[41:14] | Well, make sure I never get to read it. | 那你最好确保别让我读到它 |
[41:19] | That’s the plan. | 我尽力 |
[41:23] | Best out of three? | 三局两胜 |
[41:26] | Bring it. | 放马过来 |