时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | This is more than just hooking up at this point. | 我们不仅仅是床伴的关系了 |
[00:03] | I’m your boss now. | 现在我是你的上司 |
[00:05] | Being together could cost us our jobs. | 在一起会让我们丢了工作的 |
[00:07] | It’s a stupid department policy. | 那就是个愚蠢的部门规定 |
[00:09] | It’s dangerous. | 很危险的 |
[00:10] | Hicks is sucking up to Michael Plank. | 希克斯在拍迈克尔·普兰克的马屁 |
[00:12] | I know that name. | 我听过这个名字 |
[00:13] | President of the police commission? | 警察委员会的主席吗 |
[00:14] | Commissioner Plank. | 普兰克警监 |
[00:15] | So, I wanted to ask you if you had | 我想问问你对… |
[00:16] | any thoughts or suggestions on my policing proposals. | 我的规划有什么意见想法吗 |
[00:18] | So, this proposal outlines what I call an “Ethics panel.” | 这份提案大纲 也就是我说的道德小组 |
[00:21] | I think you’re gonna need my help to get these approved. | 我想为了得到董事会的批准 你会需要我的帮助 |
[00:23] | The reason why I didn’t forward your proposal to Plank before | 我之所以还没有把你的提议交给普兰克 |
[00:26] | is because it’s gonna turn a lot of good cops against you. | 是因为这样以来 很多好警察会埋怨你 |
[00:28] | I think she’s destined | 我觉得她不该 |
[00:29] | for bigger things than just SWAT. | 只在特警队这小小的地方工作 |
[01:11] | What about her? | 她怎么样 |
[01:13] | Him. | 他 |
[01:34] | Ella está hecha de viento, | 她从风中而来 |
[01:36] | de fuerza que ningún hombre puede igualar. | 无人能及 |
[01:41] | Ella está en riesgo. | 她很危险 |
[01:43] | Porque ella es fuego. | 因为她是火焰 |
[01:45] | “Es fuego.” | 火焰 |
[01:46] | A poem my mom used to say to me. | 我妈以前常念这首诗给我听 |
[01:49] | The woman is born of fire, | 那女人浴火而生 |
[01:51] | and society wants to tame her. | 而社会想要驯服她 |
[01:53] | Tame her? | 驯服她 |
[01:55] | Why would they want to do that? | 为什么他们要那么做 |
[02:05] | Hicks wants your team on an ICE raid in Van Nuys. | 希克斯希望你们参与范奈斯移民局的突袭 |
[02:08] | They move in an hour. | 他们一小时后行动 |
[02:09] | I thought our policy was hands-off | 局里政策不是说 |
[02:10] | when it comes to federal raids. | 不让我们插手联邦突袭吗 |
[02:13] | Target’s an L-2D gang member. | 目标是多角帮的一名成员 |
[02:15] | Toro Ochoa. | 托洛·奥彻瓦 |
[02:16] | ICE is asking for support. | 移民局请求支援 |
[02:22] | Time to go. | 我走了 |
[02:32] | Oh, this isn’t good. | 糟了 |
[02:34] | Oh, no. We’ve been found out. | 不好 我们被发现了 |
[02:39] | Someone leaked the accountability proposal to the press. | 有人把问责制提议透露给媒体了 |
[02:42] | My name, Commissioner Plank’s, | 我和普兰克警监的名字 |
[02:43] | our review panel on “Use of force.” | 我们审查小组都被冠上了滥用武力的名号 |
[02:45] | You weren’t planning to go wide yet. | 你没预料过这些吗 |
[02:47] | I wanted to sell it to the rank and file | 我本是想在公布之前 |
[02:48] | before it went public. | 先说服基层警员 |
[02:49] | Some cops might feel blindsided. | 有些警察可能会措手不及 |
[02:51] | Michael took a chance on me, on my ideas | 迈克尔给了我和我的想法一次机会 |
[02:53] | to reform the department. | 来改革整个部门 |
[02:54] | You and Michael seem like you’ve been working pretty hard. | 看起来你和迈克尔都很努力地在做这件事 |
[02:56] | But it won’t matter if we can’t get the department on board. | 但要是整个部门不买账 一切都是白搭 |
[02:59] | This could ruin everything. | 一切都完了 |
[03:00] | Okay, stop, Jess. | 别说了 杰西 |
[03:02] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[03:06] | Everything’s gonna be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[03:08] | One problem at a time. | 慢慢解决 |
[03:12] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[03:13] | Be safe. | 注意安全 |
[03:18] | Piece of cake. | 小意思 |
[03:30] | Federal agents! This is a raid. We want Toro Ochoa. | 联邦探员 这是突袭 我们要托洛·奥彻瓦 |
[03:32] | All right, get ’em up! Let’s go! | 抓起来 我们走 |
[03:33] | Federal agents. | 联邦探员 |
[03:36] | Outside! | 出去 |
[03:37] | We want Toro Ochoa. | 我们要托洛·奥彻瓦 |
[03:38] | All right, let’s go. Get moving. Let’s go. | 走 不要停 继续走 |
[03:41] | On the ground! | 跪下 |
[03:43] | Stay right there. | 呆着别动 |
[03:45] | On your knees. | 跪下 |
[03:47] | Stay right there. | 呆在这儿 |
[03:54] | Get on the ground. | 跪下 |
[03:55] | Get on the ground. | 跪下 |
[03:57] | Toro Ochoa. | 托洛·奥彻瓦 |
[03:59] | You seen him? | 看到他了吗 |
[04:01] | He around? | 他在附近吗 |
[04:03] | How about you? | 你呢 |
[04:04] | Sir, the apartments are all cleared. | 长官 公寓里都搜过了 |
[04:07] | – There’s no sign of Ochoa. – Start checking IDs. | -没有奥彻瓦的行迹 -检查身份 |
[04:11] | Stop! | 站住 |
[04:12] | This is Agent Jones. We have a breach. Ten… | 我是探员琼斯 我们遭到袭击 十… |
[04:15] | 12 suspects. | 有十二名嫌犯 |
[04:16] | Roger that. Perimeter’s covered. | 收到 我们已守住周围 |
[04:17] | – You ready? – Set. | -准备好了吗 -准备好了 |
[04:20] | There! | 在那 |
[04:22] | LAPD! Stop right there! | 洛城警局 站住 |
[04:24] | On the ground! | 全部跪下 |
[04:28] | Get on the ground now! | 快点跪下 |
[04:31] | We got two rabbits. | 有两人逃跑 |
[04:32] | LAPD, don’t move! | 洛城警局 别动 |
[04:34] | Street, let’s go. Deacon, cover him. | 斯特里特 我们走 迪肯 掩护 |
[04:37] | I got beanie boy. | 我去追戴帽子的 |
[04:49] | Chill out! | 冷静 |
[04:51] | You’re done. | 你完了 |
[04:53] | LAPD! Stop! | 洛城警局 站住 |
[04:59] | Give me your hands! | 把手给我 |
[05:00] | – I got the runner. – I didn’t do anything wrong. | -我抓到逃跑的了 -我没做错事 |
[05:02] | – Shouldn’t have run, then. – Good work, officer. | -你不该跑 -干得好 警官 |
[05:07] | You have any ID on him? | 身上有什么证件吗 |
[05:15] | Metro pass. | 地铁卡 |
[05:16] | Carlos Acosta. | 卡洛斯·阿卡斯塔 |
[05:18] | – You know Toro Ochoa? – No, sir. | -你认识托洛·奥彻瓦吗 -不认识 |
[05:20] | I just live in the building. | 我就住在那儿而已 |
[05:22] | I have nothing to do with criminals. | 我跟罪犯没什么关系 |
[05:23] | You a UDA? Undocumented alien? | 你是非法移民吗 |
[05:26] | Thought so. Give him to me. | 应该是 交给我吧 |
[05:33] | I thought we were supposed to be going after gang members. | 不是说要抓帮派成员吗 |
[05:35] | He look like one to you? | 他像吗 |
[05:37] | No. | 不像 |
[05:38] | But this is ICE’s op, Street. | 但这是移民局的行动 斯特里特 |
[05:41] | And we follow the law. | 我们只需遵从规定 |
[05:44] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们走 |
[05:47] | Hondo. Heard we’re taking over an ICE case. | 洪都 听说我们要接管移民局的案子 |
[05:50] | Toro Ochoa. | 托洛·奥彻瓦 |
[05:51] | L-2D wanted for murder. | 因谋杀被追捕 |
[05:53] | ICE’s intel didn’t pan out, so they’re moving on. | 移民局的情报不靠谱 他们将继续调查 |
[05:55] | Now they want us to track him down. | 现在他们希望我们帮他们抓到人 |
[05:57] | Our city, our problem? | 在我们这儿就得我们管 |
[05:58] | They’re gonna coordinate with Cortez. | 他们会跟科尔特斯协调 |
[06:00] | Sure she has time, | 她肯定有时间 |
[06:01] | or is she too busy making things hard for us? | 不过也许她在忙着搞我们 |
[06:04] | Stricter rules on cops. | 制定对警察更严苛的规定 |
[06:07] | Who the hell does she think the bad guys are? | 她到底认为谁才是坏人啊 |
[06:10] | Look, I haven’t read all the details, | 虽然我还没看完所有细节 |
[06:11] | but it seems to me any officer who does their job right | 但看起来只要警员尽忠职守 |
[06:14] | shouldn’t have any issues. | 是不会有问题的 |
[06:15] | If Cortez thinks the problem | 如果科尔特斯认为 |
[06:17] | between the police and the community are the cops, | 警察和大众之间的问题都是警察造成的 |
[06:19] | I got news for her. | 那我就有话说了 |
[06:20] | All right, let’s just take a beat. | 我们去巡逻吧 |
[06:21] | Hear Cortez and Plank out. | 不要再说科尔特斯和普兰克了 |
[06:23] | Yeah, remember that when you’re being reviewed | 你可记得你在被审查的时候 |
[06:24] | and someone like Ochoa kills somebody. | 像奥彻瓦的人在外面杀人 |
[06:27] | Hey, Hondo. | 洪都 |
[06:29] | Our boy’s on the news. | 我们的人上新闻了 |
[06:30] | In a raid this morning, | 今早的突袭行动中 |
[06:32] | an LAPD officer is seen here handing | 一名洛杉矶警局警官被看见 |
[06:34] | a suspect’s ID over to a federal official. | 将一名嫌犯的证件交给联邦官员 |
[06:37] | My brother Carlos is a good man. He is not a criminal, | 我哥哥卡洛斯是个好人 他不是罪犯 |
[06:38] | 突发新闻 最新消息 移民问题争论升温 | |
[06:40] | and he is not in a gang, and now because of this officer | 他也不是帮派成员 现在因为这名警官 |
[06:43] | he’s being deported? | 他就要被驱逐出境吗 |
[06:45] | 突发新闻 最新消息 移民问题争论升温 | |
[06:45] | I thought the police were different here. | 我本以为这里的警察会不一样 |
[06:47] | By arresting my brother, they’ve broken their promises | 但他们逮捕了我哥哥 也就违背了 |
[06:49] | to this community. | 对这个社区的承诺 |
[06:50] | Officer Street. | 斯特里特警官 |
[06:53] | Did you unilaterally decide | 你是否单方面的决定 |
[06:54] | to change city policy | 改变城市关于 |
[06:56] | in regards to how the LAPD interacts with locals? | 洛城警局与当地居民关系的政策 |
[06:58] | – No. – Really? | -没有 -真的吗 |
[06:59] | Because up there, it looks like | 因为在电视里 看起来 |
[07:00] | you’re handing over a man’s ID | 你正将一个人的证件交给 |
[07:01] | to a federal officer. | 一个联邦官员 |
[07:03] | Los Angeles is a sanctuary city. | 洛杉矶是人们的避难所 |
[07:05] | Don’t have to agree with it, | 你不需要同意 |
[07:07] | but that’s the playbook the mayor drew up. | 但这是市长描绘的剧本 |
[07:09] | Now, we all know why she did that, right? The UDAs in the city | 我们都知道她这么做的原因 不这样的话 |
[07:12] | will be afraid to come forward and report their crimes. | 市里的非法移民不敢出来上报他们的罪行 |
[07:14] | It’s close to a half a million people. | 差不多有五十万人 |
[07:15] | And we need their trust. | 我们需要得到他们的信任 |
[07:16] | Now, I got five city council members | 现在 有五个市政议员 |
[07:18] | on my phone sheet. They’re pissed. | 正在打我电话 他们都气炸了 |
[07:20] | Think we violated community loyalty. | 认为我们违背了对社区的忠诚 |
[07:22] | ICE asked me for his ID. | 美国移民局问我要他的身份 |
[07:24] | What was I supposed to do, tell him no? | 我该怎么做 拒绝他吗 |
[07:25] | Sir, the immigration beef | 长官 移民问题夹在 |
[07:27] | between the Feds and the locals is way over our heads. | 联调局和本地居民中间 不受我们控制 |
[07:29] | Yeah, well, this city has a delicate truce. | 话是没错 两方之间的停战协议十分微妙 |
[07:32] | And now because of him, they think we picked sides. | 现在由于他 他们认为我们站边了 |
[07:35] | Get your team in order, sergeant. | 管好你的队 警司 |
[07:37] | And while you’re at it, find Toro Ochoa | 与此同时 找到托洛·奥彻瓦 |
[07:39] | so the press has something else to chew on. | 这样媒体就能嚼别的舌根子了 |
[07:45] | Street. | 斯特里特 |
[07:49] | You get the optics on this, right? | 你看到了吧 |
[07:51] | That lady on the news, what it looks like to her. | 电视上那位女士 在她眼里这件事是怎么样的 |
[07:52] | We didn’t raid the place. | 突然袭击那地方的人不是我们 |
[07:54] | – The Feds did. – The Feds are gone, Street. | -是联调局 -联调局走了 斯特里特 |
[07:56] | That leaves just us to take the heat. | 只剩下我们擦屁股 |
[08:03] | Hey. Listen, we got a situation going on here. | 听着 咱们这出了点问题 |
[08:08] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[08:11] | What? | 什么 |
[08:13] | All right. Stay right there. | 好的 待在原地 |
[08:15] | All right, listen, you guys dig into Ochoa. | 好了听着 你们继续查奥彻瓦 |
[08:17] | I’ll be back as soon as I can. | 我尽快回来 |
[08:23] | I saw the news about the raid. | 我看到突袭的新闻了 |
[08:24] | I was headed into the office when I found my car like this. | 我正要去办公室 然后发现车变成这样了 |
[08:28] | I doubt it’s a coincidence. | 我觉得不是巧合 |
[08:29] | The same day the anti-bias proposal was leaked. | 正好和反偏见提议泄露同一天 |
[08:33] | You think a cop did this? | 你觉得是个警察干的 |
[08:35] | I know there’d be pushback, but… | 我知道会有阻碍 但是 |
[08:36] | We’ll get to the bottom of it. | 我们会查清楚的 |
[08:38] | I want to get you some protection. | 我想给你提供一些保护 |
[08:39] | I can protect myself. | 我能保护自己 |
[08:44] | I know you can. | 我知道你能 |
[09:34] | So, here’s what ICE sent over on Toro Ochoa. | 这是移民局发来的托洛·奥彻瓦的资料 |
[09:37] | I don’t get it.We provide support for an op, provide backup | 我不懂 我们为行动提供支持 他们抓不住人 |
[09:39] | when they can’t corral anyone, I get in trouble? | 我们提供后援 结果我陷入了麻烦 |
[09:41] | – Well, you’re not in trouble. – A crime’s a crime. | -你没麻烦 -犯罪就是犯罪 |
[09:43] | Carlos Acosta came to this country illegally | 卡洛斯·阿卡斯塔和托洛·奥彻瓦 |
[09:45] | – just like Toro Ochoa did. – Oh, that’s not in the same league. | -都是非法移民 -那可不一样 |
[09:47] | House painter vs. Murderous gang leader? | 房屋油漆工和凶残的帮派老大 |
[09:49] | – Yeah, no. – Look, I’m not saying that they’re equal. | -是啊 不一样 -我没说他们是一样的 |
[09:51] | Carlos Acosta | 卡洛斯·阿卡斯塔 |
[09:52] | broke the law by coming into and staying in this country. | 违反法律 他非法进入并滞留在这个国家 |
[09:55] | We only gonna enforce some of the laws now? | 如今我们只要执行部分法律就行了吗 |
[09:56] | All right, hey. | 好了 |
[09:58] | Acosta’s a thing, | 阿卡斯塔是回事儿 |
[09:59] | but he’s not our thing. | 但不是我们的事儿 |
[10:00] | Now, we all can agree that Ochoa is a criminal. | 我们都认同奥彻瓦是个罪犯 |
[10:02] | Now, where are we at with him? | 他的信息找得怎么样 |
[10:03] | Well, he’s a recruiter for Los Diablos Dormidos. | 他是洛城多米多角龙帮的猎头 |
[10:05] | The L-2Ds. | 洛城多角帮 |
[10:06] | The Sleeping Devils. They’re bad news. | 沉睡的恶魔 他们总是带来坏消息 |
[10:08] | We didn’t have those down in Long Beach. Who are they? | 长滩那里没有他们的踪迹 他们是谁 |
[10:10] | See the world as their own personal hell. | 他们觉得世界是他们自己的地狱 |
[10:12] | Motto’s “Blood, rape, kill” | 座右铭是”鲜血 强奸 谋杀” |
[10:14] | Most of them are undocumented. | 他们中的大部分人都是非法移民 |
[10:15] | They crossed in from El Salvador. | 他们从萨尔瓦多[中美洲国家]来到美国 |
[10:17] | Ochoa uses that angle, | 奥彻瓦利用这个 |
[10:18] | offers protection to the recruits | 给招募来的人提供保护 |
[10:20] | to get them into the fold. | 让他们入帮 |
[10:22] | Oh, look at that. | 瞧啊 |
[10:24] | One of the guys that we swept up today wants to talk. | 我们今天扫荡的人里有个想开口交代了 |
[10:26] | Deacon, you’re with me. | 迪肯 跟我来 |
[10:27] | The rest of you dig into Ochoa’s jacket. | 其他人继续深挖奥彻瓦 |
[10:29] | Got it. | 好的 |
[10:30] | Everything okay? | 一切都还好吧 |
[10:32] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m fine. | 是的 我还好 |
[10:33] | It’s just Cortez is catching a lot of flack | 只是科尔特斯因为新的改革提议 |
[10:35] | for her new reform proposals. | 遭到了大量抨击 |
[10:39] | Tan, you got a new girl? | 谭 你又有新欢了 |
[10:40] | Street does. Lots of them. He’s trending on Twitter. | 斯特里特有 好多呢 他上热搜了 |
[10:43] | #CuteBadCop. | #萌萌哒坏警察# |
[10:45] | Yeah, way to go, player. | 加油 小帅哥 |
[10:47] | You’re the early leader for the next Jackass of the Month Award. | 目前你还领跑月度最佳傻瓜榜 |
[10:50] | Heh. He’s a shoo-in. Start saving your money, Street. | 他明明稳操胜券 开始存钱吧 斯特里特 |
[10:53] | Yes. | 这梗不错 |
[10:54] | Before I narc on Ochoa, I want protection. | 在我供出奥彻瓦之前 我要求保护 |
[10:57] | I want to know that I’m not going back to San Sal. | 得保证我不会被遣返回圣萨尔瓦多 |
[11:00] | Only the Feds make those kinds of deals, Messa. | 只有联调局才能做这种交易 梅萨 |
[11:02] | Come on. I came here to get away from guys like Ochoa. | 拜托 我来美国就是为了摆脱奥彻瓦这种人 |
[11:05] | I was only with him ’cause he would’ve killed me if I wasn’t. | 我要是不跟着他 他会杀了我 |
[11:08] | Right. | 是吗 |
[11:09] | And… he made me do things. | 他逼我做事 |
[11:11] | Like killing that city worker on the street? | 比如杀了街上的市政施工工人 |
[11:13] | Hey, Lepo, he helped me with that, too. | 还有莱珀 他也干了 |
[11:16] | Look, just keep me away from Ochoa, okay? | 听着 只要让我远离奥彻瓦就行 |
[11:20] | Only if you got something for us. | 你有料就成 |
[11:25] | If you’re looking for him, he likes music. | 如果你要找他 他喜欢音乐 |
[11:32] | All right, thanks. Hey, Ochoa is a metalhead. | 好 谢谢 奥彻瓦喜欢重金属音乐 |
[11:34] | That’s what this guy told Hondo and Deacon? How’s that help us? | 那家伙就告诉洪都和迪肯这个 有什么用 |
[11:36] | Heavy metal’s dead in L.A. | 重金属在洛杉矶已经绝迹了 |
[11:38] | Not in Pico/Union, it’s not. | 科比站和联合车站那块地方还有 |
[11:39] | Yeah, downtown, East Side, that’s Los Dormidos territory. | 没错 市中心东边 那是多角帮的地盘 |
[11:42] | Right, I worked a Vice sting at a bar | 几年前我在重金属酒吧里 |
[11:43] | for metalheads a couple years ago. | 给风化组做过卧底行动 |
[11:45] | Maybe someone there crossed paths with Ochoa | 也许那里有人跟奥彻瓦有交集 |
[11:47] | or knows where he’s hiding. | 或者知道他藏哪儿 |
[11:48] | All right, I’m texting the boss. It’s worth a shot. | 好 我给头儿发信息 值得一试 |
[11:50] | New hashtag, #SupportSWATStreet. | 新热搜#支持特警斯特里特# |
[11:52] | Hey, shout outs from, uh, pro-cop groups, badge bunnies, | 他们是亲警组织的 崇拜公权力 |
[11:55] | and– oh, there’s a swastika in this one’s profile pic. | 这人的简介图片上还有纳粹标志呢 |
[11:58] | Yeah, never mind. | 是啊 别管了 |
[11:59] | We need to shut this down. | 我们得把这个叫停 |
[12:00] | Shut it down? Face it, Street, you’re viral. | 叫停 认命吧斯特里特 你中毒了 |
[12:02] | You have to stop caring what people think about you. | 你不能一直想着别人的看法 |
[12:04] | I don’t. But this throws shade at all of us. | 我没有 但这个影响了我们所有人 |
[12:05] | No, that’s why we keep our heads down. Do the work. | 所以我们才低头苦干 |
[12:07] | We were doing the work. | 我们是在干活 |
[12:09] | Street, you know what I’m saying. | 斯特里特 你知道我的意思 |
[12:10] | I know, okay, the city needs to see | 我知道 好了 这座城市需要我们 |
[12:12] | – we’re there for them. – So let’s show ’em. | -挺身而出 -那我们就挺身而出吧 |
[12:14] | We belong! Justice! We belong! | 这是我家 还我正义 这是我家 |
[12:17] | Justice! We belong! Justice! We belong! | 还我正义 这是我家 还我正义 这是我家 |
[12:21] | Justice! We belong! Justice! | 还我正义 这是我家 还我正义 |
[12:24] | We belong! Justice! We belong! | 这是我家 还我正义 这是我家 |
[12:26] | Think I don’t see you, Officer? | 你以为我没看见你吗 警官 |
[12:29] | My brother is innocent. You arrested an innocent man. | 我弟弟是无辜的 你逮捕了一个无辜的人 |
[12:29] | 自由 释放卡洛斯·阿卡斯塔 | |
[12:38] | You have any idea what it’s like | 你知不知道失去一个 |
[12:40] | to have someone you love taken away from you? | 你爱的人是什么感觉 |
[12:42] | Car. | 上车 |
[12:47] | Look, the Feds won’t tell me where he is. | 联调局不告诉我他在哪里 |
[12:49] | Do you know? Did they tell you? | 你知道吗 他们告诉你了吗 |
[12:52] | Ms. Acosta, I want to help you. | 阿卡斯塔小姐 我很想帮助你 |
[12:53] | I wish I could, but this isn’t our fight. | 我希望我可以 但这不是我们管的 |
[12:56] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:02] | You see the protest going on outside? | 你看见外面的抗议了 |
[13:04] | Yeah. We’ll keep an eye on it. | 是的 我们会留意的 |
[13:07] | Hicks have any leads on your car? | 希克斯有你车子被砸的线索吗 |
[13:09] | No. I’m not sure he’s my best ally right now. | 没 我不确定他有没有站在我这边 |
[13:12] | Let me know when you get something on Ochoa. | 有奥彻瓦的消息马上告诉我 |
[13:14] | All right. | 好的 |
[13:16] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[13:18] | Is there a place we can talk? | 有没有我们可以说话的地方 |
[13:20] | I’ve been trying to call you. | 我一直想打给你 |
[13:22] | Did you see the proposals were leaked? | 你看到提议泄露了吗 |
[13:25] | We have a bigger issue. | 我们有个更大的问题 |
[13:27] | Is there something you want to tell me | 你是不是该告诉我一些 |
[13:28] | about you and Sergeant Harrelson? | 关于你和哈里森警司的事情 |
[13:31] | Oh, just now in the hall? | 你是说我们刚才在大厅讲话吗 |
[13:32] | He’s concerned about my car | 他关心我的车的状况 |
[13:33] | – because it was vandalized this morning. – Your car? | -今天早上我的车被砸了 -你的车 |
[13:35] | Yeah, it might be backlash from the proposals. | 对 可能是反对提议的过激反应 |
[13:37] | I’m not sure yet. | 我还不确定 |
[13:41] | How would you describe your relationship with Hondo? | 你怎么描述你和洪都的关系 |
[13:46] | He’s a great cop. | 他是个好警察 |
[13:48] | I trust his opinion a lot. | 我很重视他的看法 |
[13:52] | In fact, given how quickly he was thrown into his job | 事实上 考虑到他这么快就背负起了 |
[13:54] | as team leader, he’s exceeded my expectations. | 特警队长的职责 他已经远超我的期望值了 |
[13:57] | Did he exceed your expectations | 他今早吻你时有超过 |
[13:58] | when he was kissing you this morning? | 你的期望值吗 |
[14:01] | I was in your neighborhood meeting with an outreach group, | 我到你家附近去见一个扶贫小组 |
[14:03] | saw the proposals hit the press, | 看见新闻全在报道提案 |
[14:05] | wanted to try to strategize with you. | 想和你研究下应对策略 |
[14:06] | Michael, whatever you think you saw… | 迈克尔 不管你觉得你看到了 |
[14:08] | I saw you being intimate with one of your subordinates. | 我看见你和你的下属在亲热 |
[14:14] | Have you disclosed this relationship to the department? | 你和部门报备这段关系了吗 |
[14:19] | This is none of your business. | 这不关你的事 |
[14:21] | Have you? | 报备了吗 |
[14:25] | No. | 没有 |
[14:27] | Of course not, | 当然没有了 |
[14:28] | ’cause then one of you would have to transfer. | 因为你们中有一人会被调走 |
[14:30] | We thought if we never let it interfere with work– | 我们都觉得这不会影响到工作 |
[14:32] | which it hasn’t, ever. | 事实上也没有 之后也不会 |
[14:34] | – I promise. – Really? | -我保证 -真的吗 |
[14:37] | We’ve co-authored controversial proposals | 我们一起提出了对警察的行为 |
[14:38] | to hold cops accountable for their actions | 进行约束的提案 引起了一番争议 |
[14:40] | and you’re engaged in unethical conduct. | 而你自己却出现了不道德的行为 |
[14:42] | – I wouldn’t consider it unethical. – Of course you wouldn’t. | -我不认为这是不道德的 -你当然不觉得 |
[14:45] | But your bosses would. | 但你的上司会这么觉得 |
[14:46] | And anyone else who wanted to kill these ideas would. | 那些想扼杀这些提案的人也会这么觉得 |
[14:50] | Do you understand what you’ve done to me here? | 你明白你对我造成了什么影响吗 |
[14:55] | You and I both know these proposals | 你我都知道这些提案 |
[14:57] | will be better for the city, | 会让这座城市变得更好 |
[14:59] | but our enemies will look for any edge they can get. | 但我们的对头不会放过任何一个把柄 |
[15:02] | And you’re in a relationship | 而你却在这时 |
[15:03] | with an officer under your command? | 与你的一位下属警官在一起 |
[15:05] | And now what? Y-You expect me to cover it up? | 现在怎么着 还指望我帮你隐瞒 |
[15:08] | Take the fall with the two of you | 等纸包不住火时拉我垫背 |
[15:09] | when it eventually all comes out, which it will? | 这事迟早会被发现的 |
[15:13] | I made a mistake. | 我犯了个错误 |
[15:17] | And I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[15:24] | Who else knows about this? | 还有谁知道这事 |
[15:25] | No one. | 没别人了 |
[15:28] | No one. | 没别人了 |
[15:32] | What do you want me to do? | 你想我怎么做 |
[15:35] | You can’t have both. | 鱼与熊掌不可兼得 |
[15:36] | It’s the proposals or him. | 要么选提案 要么选他 |
[15:38] | You decide what you want to do. | 你自己决定 |
[15:54] | Guess music really does bring people together. | 音乐真的能拉近人与人之间的关系 |
[16:15] | The last time you said that, | 上次你这么说的时候 |
[16:16] | you drank a bottle of our best Patrón, | 你喝了一瓶我们最好的龙舌兰 |
[16:17] | and then arrested half of our customers. | 然后把我们一半的顾客抓走了 |
[16:19] | Yeah, we only want to arrest one more. | 我们现在只想抓一个人 |
[16:21] | Toro Ochoa. Has he been in here? | 托洛·奥彻瓦 他在吗 |
[16:23] | We think he’s hiding in the neighborhood. | 我们认为他目前藏在这个社区里 |
[16:25] | You heard anything? | 你有什么消息吗 |
[16:27] | – We don’t know where he is. – Come on, ladies. | -我们不知道他的下落 -拜托 女士们 |
[16:29] | Guys like Ochoa give metalheads a bad name. | 奥彻瓦这样的人只会败坏重金属迷的名声 |
[16:31] | I recognize you. From the news. | 我认得你 你上过新闻 |
[16:33] | You giving the cops a good name? | 你给条子带来好名声了吗 |
[16:35] | I will if I get Ochoa. | 如果抓到奥彻瓦就能 |
[16:40] | All right, mister. | 好吧 长官 |
[16:42] | I’m-a tell you something, | 我有话要跟你说 |
[16:44] | – and then I want you the hell out. – I’m all ears. | -然后就快滚 -洗耳恭听 |
[16:46] | He brought a girl in, a xe. | 他带过一个妹子来 |
[16:48] | They were in a couple nights ago. | 几晚前来过 |
[16:50] | Laurisa. A prostitute. | 劳瑞萨 是个妓女 |
[16:52] | Works South Fig. | 在南区无花果上班 |
[16:55] | Calling Hondo. Maybe he can bring this Laurisa in. | 给洪都打电话 或许他能把这个劳瑞萨抓来 |
[16:56] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[17:00] | I don’t know Toro Ochoa. | 我不认识托洛·奥彻瓦 |
[17:03] | Don’t even know how to spell it. | 连名字怎么拼都不知道 |
[17:07] | We got witnesses who say that you’re his squeeze, Laurisa. | 我们有证人说你是他的女友 劳瑞萨 |
[17:10] | They’re wrong. | 他们说谎 |
[17:13] | Who gave you that artwork on your neck? | 你脖子上是谁的大作 |
[17:15] | Pretty, isn’t it? | 挺好看的 不是吗 |
[17:17] | You’re protecting him? | 你是在保护他吗 |
[17:19] | Ochoa is a paranoid son of a bitch. | 奥彻瓦是个疑心很重的混蛋 |
[17:23] | You kill enough people, the ghosts come out to play. | 夜路走多了自然会遇到鬼 |
[17:28] | Laurisa, | 劳瑞萨 |
[17:30] | I get that you’re scared of him. | 我知道你很怕他 |
[17:33] | But maybe you’d feel better with him behind bars | 或许他下辈子都在监狱里 |
[17:35] | for the rest of his life. | 对你比较好 |
[17:39] | No one will ever know that you spoke to us. | 没人会知道是你说的 |
[17:42] | We won’t even remember how to spell your name. | 我们甚至连你的名字怎么拼都不会有印象 |
[17:56] | He’s got a hideout… | 他有个藏身处 |
[17:59] | a couple blocks from here. | 离这里几个街区 |
[18:11] | Ochoa’s squeeze said they went into apartment 8B. | 奥彻瓦的女友说他进了8B号房 |
[18:21] | Ladies, come this way. Come this way. | 女士们 这边 这边 |
[18:23] | Street, Chris, get ’em out. | 斯特里特 克里斯 把她们带出去 |
[18:24] | – Move, move, move, move. – Stop moving. | -快走 快走 快走 快走 -别过来 |
[18:26] | Drop the weapon! | 放下武器 |
[18:27] | – Drop the weapon! – I got a conceal and carry permit. | -放下武器 -我有持枪许可证 |
[18:29] | – Drop the weapon! – Put it down now! | -放下武器 -立刻放下武器 |
[18:31] | I have a permit. | 我有许可证 |
[18:32] | – Drop your weapon. Now. – Okay. | -立刻放下武器 -好吧 |
[18:33] | – I have a permit. – Then you should know the law. | -我有许可证 -那你应该懂法 |
[18:35] | – On your stomach! Stomach! – Okay. Okay. | -趴下 趴下 -好 好 |
[18:36] | – Face down! Down! – All right. | -脸朝下 趴下 -好吧 |
[18:38] | – Give me your hands. – You all right? | -手背起来 -你没事吧 |
[18:39] | Yeah, yeah. Tell them to take it easy, he’s my brother. | 没事 跟他们说轻点 他是我兄弟 |
[18:41] | It’s not what it seems. Ochoa shot at us first, | 不是你们想的那样 奥彻瓦先朝我们开的枪 |
[18:44] | and then took off, like, two minutes ago. | 他大概两分钟前离开了 |
[18:45] | – You doing business with him? – No. | -你们和他做交易 -不是 |
[18:47] | No. We’re law-abiding citizens. | 不是 我们是守法公民 |
[18:48] | Then how do you explain all of this? | 那你怎么解释眼前的一切 |
[18:49] | Hey, we’re all in this together, man. | 我们都是一个目的 伙计 |
[18:50] | We want the same thing. | 我们和你们想要的一样 |
[18:51] | – What’s that? – To arrest Toro Ochoa. | -什么 -逮捕托洛·奥彻瓦 |
[19:00] | So, Scott and Andy Clarke, | 你们是斯科特和安迪·克拉克 |
[19:02] | out of Medford, Oregon. | 俄亥俄州德福德的 |
[19:04] | Why are you playing cops in our city? | 你们怎么跑到我们市来扮警察了 |
[19:06] | We got a lead on Ochoa. | 我们找到了奥彻瓦的线索 |
[19:08] | Attempted to make a citizen’s arrest. | 想姓氏公民权利抓罪犯 |
[19:09] | We’re Promise Guards. | 我们是誓言警卫 |
[19:11] | We monitor federal websites, share intel with each other, | 我们监视各种联邦网站 情报共享 |
[19:13] | use vacation time to hunt undocumented aliens. | 利用假期追捕非法移民 |
[19:16] | You know, most people come here to go to Disneyland. | 多数人来这是去逛迪士尼的 |
[19:18] | Well, thank God for the Constitution. | 多谢宪法 |
[19:20] | Know what I mean? | 懂我的意思没 |
[19:23] | You put innocent lives at risk. | 你们令无辜人士陷入危险 |
[19:25] | If you knew where Ochoa was, why didn’t you call the police? | 你们既然知道奥彻瓦在哪 为什么不报警 |
[19:28] | A dangerous guy like that out there– we didn’t want to wait. | 这样一个危险分子逍遥法外 我们觉得刻不容缓 |
[19:31] | How’d you know where to find him? | 你们怎么找到他的 |
[19:32] | Bunch of us who are in town had a chat with some L-2Ds | 我们在城里的人和一些住在范奈斯的 |
[19:35] | at a housing project in Van Nuys. | 安置房里的多角帮成员聊过 |
[19:37] | Oh, L2-Ds just offered up the information, is that right? | 他们直接告诉了你们 对吗 |
[19:40] | Or did this little chat happen at the end of your guns? | 还是说他们屈服于你们的枪口下了 |
[19:42] | Let’s just say we don’t have to deal with all those | 这么说吧 我们不必遵守那些 |
[19:44] | pinko city council rules that hold you guys back | 让你们工作畏手畏脚的 |
[19:46] | from doing the job. | 左倾市议会条例吧 |
[19:47] | It’s why the illegals are taking over. | 就是因为这样才有这么多罪犯的 |
[19:49] | Do you know that it costs more for a citizen | 你知道美国公民 |
[19:52] | to go to college then it does for an immigrant? | 比移民上大学成本还高吗 |
[19:53] | That’s not actually true, Mr. Clarke. | 事实并非如此 克拉克先生 |
[19:55] | – Sure it is. Look it up. – No, it’s not. | -当然是 你好好查查 -不 不是的 |
[19:58] | I mean, I get that you have to say that. | 我理解你们只能这么说 |
[20:00] | But it’s not worth arguing about. | 但争论没意义 |
[20:02] | The important thing is | 重要的是 |
[20:03] | Ochoa is still out there, looking to hurt people. | 奥彻瓦还没落网 伺机伤害他人 |
[20:07] | All right, you know what? | 好吧 这样吧 |
[20:08] | I think we should work together. | 我觉得我们应该携手合作 |
[20:10] | Why don’t you guys keep talking, | 要不你们继续 |
[20:11] | and I’ll check back? | 我一会再过来 |
[20:18] | Your boss? | 你上司吗 |
[20:20] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[20:22] | So… | 那 |
[20:23] | what else you got on Ochoa? | 你们还有什么奥彻瓦的消息 |
[20:28] | You won’t believe who these guys are. | 你不会相信这些是什么人 |
[20:30] | We need to talk first. In my office. | 我们得先谈谈 到我办公室来 |
[20:42] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[20:43] | Michael knows. | 迈克尔知道了 |
[20:45] | Michael Plank? Wh– Knows what? | 迈克尔·普兰克 他知道什么了 |
[20:47] | He saw us outside my place. | 他在我家外看见我们了 |
[20:50] | He was watching us? | 他在监视我们吗 |
[20:51] | He was there to check on me after the article leaked. | 他是打算在消息泄露后找我来合计的 |
[20:54] | He says we’ve put the proposals at risk. | 他说我们让提案受到了威胁 |
[20:56] | And because of us, he’s not gonna move them forward. | 因为我们 他不打算推进这些提案了 |
[20:59] | Well, Jess, he’s not gonna let that happen. | 杰西 他不会让这事发生的 |
[21:01] | His name’s on them, too. | 提案也有他的一份 |
[21:02] | What happens now? Do I quit? Do you? | 现在怎么办 我要辞职吗 你要辞职吗 |
[21:03] | – Okay, slow down. Slow… – We were naive to think | -慢点 慢点 -我们太天真了 |
[21:05] | – we could get away with this. – No, no. | -以为我们能避过这一关 -不是 |
[21:07] | We decided it wasn’t the department’s business | 我们认为私人时间所做的事 |
[21:09] | what we do in our personal time. | 和这个部门无关 |
[21:13] | He says I can’t be trying to reform the department | 他说我自己破坏了警局规定 |
[21:15] | at the same time as I’m ignoring a police regulation. | 就没有立场来发动改革 |
[21:18] | And he’s right. | 他说得对 |
[21:21] | All right, look, you’re not alone in this. | 这事也有我的一份 |
[21:23] | Let me try and talk to him. | 让我试试和他谈谈 |
[21:24] | No, I’m the problem here. | 不 我才是问题的关键 |
[21:26] | – It’s worth a try. – And say what? | -值得一试 -然后说什么 |
[21:28] | We knew we were risking the department’s rep, | 我们早就知道我们冒着危害部门声誉的风险 |
[21:30] | but can you look the other way? | 但是你能当做视而不见吗 |
[21:34] | There’s got to be an answer here. | 肯定有办法解决的 |
[21:36] | I just need to figure out what. | 我只是要搞清楚是什么 |
[21:37] | Cortez, | 科尔特斯 |
[21:39] | protest outside is growing. | 外面的抗议行动越来越激烈了 |
[21:41] | Captain, I’ll keep you apprised on Ochoa. | 队长 我会向你汇报奥彻瓦的情况 |
[21:45] | – Sir. – Hondo. | -长官 -洪都 |
[21:47] | We need to diffuse it. | 我们必须缓解这个局面 |
[21:48] | Things are getting out of hand. | 事情要失控了 |
[21:50] | Rumor is they want a rally at Grand Park. | 据说他们要在格兰德公园展开集会 |
[21:55] | Justice! We belong! | 还我公正 这是我家 |
[21:57] | Justice! We belong! Justice! | 还我公正 这是我家 还我公正 |
[22:00] | We belong! Justice! | 这是我家 还我公正 |
[22:01] | We belong! Justice! We belong! | 这是我家 还我公正 这是我家 |
[22:04] | Justice! We belong! | 还我公正 这是我家 |
[22:06] | Ms. Acosta? | 阿卡斯塔小姐 |
[22:09] | I’m Captain Cortez with the LAPD. | 我是洛城警局的科尔特斯队长 |
[22:11] | – Can we talk? – What do you want? | -我们能聊聊吗 -你想怎么样 |
[22:13] | They sent a Hispanic woman out here to shut you up. | 他们派一名西班牙裔女子来让你闭嘴 |
[22:15] | – I’m here to help. – Are you an immigrant? | -我是来帮忙的 -你是移民吗 |
[22:18] | Yes. I moved here when I was 15, | 是的 我是十五岁时搬到这的 |
[22:20] | became a citizen when I was 22. | 二十二岁的时候成为公民 |
[22:22] | Then which side are you on? | 那你站在哪一边 |
[22:24] | Yours, hers, | 你这边 她这边 |
[22:26] | the city’s. | 还有这座城市这边 |
[22:27] | What a bunch of political BS. | 简直是一派政治废话 |
[22:29] | Just give me five minutes. | 给我五分钟 |
[22:34] | Here. | 拿着 |
[22:36] | We belong! Justice! | 这是我家 还我公正 |
[22:38] | We belong! Justice! We belong! | 这是我家 还我公正 这是我家 |
[22:40] | All right, listen up. | 好了 大家听着 |
[22:41] | There’s a bunch of Promise Guards in town. | 城里来了一群誓言警卫 |
[22:43] | They’ve been uploading | 他们一直在其网站上 |
[22:44] | surveillance of undocumented aliens to their Web site. | 上传非法入境移民的监控视频 |
[22:46] | Guys we just interviewed said that they got footage of Ochoa. | 我们刚刚盘问的人说他们有奥彻瓦的视频 |
[22:49] | Here’s the URL and the password. | 这是网址和密码 |
[22:56] | Why aren’t these guys in custody? | 这些人为什么没被扣押 |
[22:58] | Well, they didn’t do anything illegal. I spoke to the DA. | 他们没做任何违法的事 我和地检官谈过 |
[23:00] | Their gun permits checked out. | 他们的枪支许可证是合法的 |
[23:02] | They didn’t disrupt our raid. | 而且他们也没有扰乱我们的突袭行动 |
[23:03] | So, it’s cool to terrify people by shooting up | 那朝公寓楼开枪吓人 |
[23:05] | – an apartment building, right? – Self-defense, yeah. | -就可以吗 -那算是自卫行为 |
[23:07] | And Ochoa and no one else is gonna press charges. | 奥彻瓦和其他人都不会起诉的 |
[23:09] | Probably ’cause they’re all undocumented. | 也许是因为他们全都是非法移民 |
[23:11] | Crime’s a crime, Chris. | 犯罪就是犯罪 克里斯 |
[23:12] | And a lot of people don’t agree with sanctuary cities. | 很多人都不赞同庇护城市 |
[23:14] | Do you? | 你呢 |
[23:16] | I don’t know, I think it makes our job harder. | 我不知道 我觉得那会让我们的工作更艰难 |
[23:18] | Tan? | 谭呢 |
[23:19] | Got a cousin who enlisted to get citizenship. | 我有一个表亲为了获得公民身份应征入伍 |
[23:22] | Blown to pieces in Iraq. | 结果在伊拉克被炸得血肉横飞 |
[23:23] | System needs to be reformed. | 这个制度需要改革 |
[23:25] | Look, it’s a tricky subject, | 这是个棘手的问题 |
[23:27] | but we can debate it later over beers | 但是在我们扣押了奥彻瓦之后 |
[23:28] | once we get Ochoa into custody. | 可以边喝酒边讨论 |
[23:30] | – Check it out. – All right, so, | -你们看看 -所以 |
[23:31] | Ochoa was at that housing project | 在移民局突袭的时候 |
[23:33] | when the ICE raid went down. | 奥彻瓦就在安置房里 |
[23:34] | Who’s he talking to there? | 他在和谁说话 |
[23:38] | Where’s Street? | 斯特里特呢 |
[23:43] | Ariana Acosta, | 亚丽安娜·阿卡斯塔 |
[23:44] | Officer Street. | 这是斯特里特警官 |
[23:46] | What’s happening outside | 外面发生的事 |
[23:46] | isn’t helping Carlos or this department. | 对卡洛斯和局里都没有帮助 |
[23:49] | We need to calm things down. | 我们要平息这件事 |
[23:51] | To do that, both sides need to be heard. | 为了做到这点 双方都要说出其想法 |
[23:53] | You don’t want to hear me. | 你不是想听到我的想法 |
[23:54] | You just want to stop me from getting people’s attention. | 你只是想阻止人们继续关注此事罢了 |
[23:56] | Try us. | 试试看 |
[23:58] | Okay if I step out while you two talk? | 不如我出去 让你们俩谈吧 |
[24:04] | Just… | 就 |
[24:05] | listen to each other. | 互相听听对方的想法 |
[24:14] | You’re a monster. | 你是个禽兽 |
[24:16] | My brother is completely innocent. | 我哥哥完全是无辜的 |
[24:18] | Easy to have a problem with a cop until you need one. | 当你不需要警察时 很容易对他们产生意见 |
[24:21] | Honestly, we were there to help. | 老实说 我们是去帮忙的 |
[24:24] | And then, one of ICE’s guys got stabbed, | 然后移民局其中一人被捅了一刀 |
[24:26] | and then, all of a sudden, | 然后突然间 |
[24:27] | there’s all these people running, and you don’t know who’s who. | 所有的人都在跑 根本不知道谁是谁 |
[24:30] | Am I supposed to feel sorry for you? | 我应该同情你吗 |
[24:32] | Officer, | 警官 |
[24:34] | my brother is not Toro Ochoa. | 我哥哥不是托洛·奥彻瓦 |
[24:36] | He’s not a criminal. | 他不是罪犯 |
[24:37] | Well, he was acting like one. He ran. | 他表现得像罪犯 他逃跑了 |
[24:40] | And I arrested him as peacefully as possible. | 我尽可能温和地逮捕了他 |
[24:43] | And we are just trying to keep the city safe. | 我们只是想要维护城市的治安 |
[24:49] | Your turn, I guess. | 到你说了吧 |
[24:53] | How could you possibly understand? | 你怎么可能会明白 |
[24:55] | Try me. | 说说看 |
[24:57] | Well, to start, you arrested my hero. | 首先 你逮捕了我的英雄 |
[25:00] | Carlos risked his life | 卡洛斯冒着生命危险 |
[25:02] | so we could escape the gangs in El Salvador. | 好让我们能逃离萨尔瓦多的黑帮 |
[25:04] | I was 12, he was 18. | 当时我十二岁 他十八岁 |
[25:07] | When we got here, | 我们到这里的时候 |
[25:09] | he worked as a day laborer so he could pay rent, feed us. | 他做零工交房租 给我们买吃的 |
[25:14] | He sacrificed for me. | 他为了我牺牲了很多 |
[25:17] | I’m a medical student at UCLA now. | 我现在是加州大学洛杉矶分校的医科生 |
[25:20] | I’m going to be a pediatrician. | 我要当一名儿科医生 |
[25:22] | Impressive. | 很厉害 |
[25:24] | Because of him. | 这都是因为有他 |
[25:25] | And he’s nothing like the trash that is Toro Ochoa. | 他和那个废物托洛·奥彻瓦完全不一样 |
[25:28] | Are you sure about that, Ms. Acosta? | 你确定这点吗 奥彻瓦小姐 |
[25:33] | That’s your brother, | 这是你哥哥 |
[25:35] | chatting it up with Toro Ochoa. | 在和托洛·奥彻瓦聊天 |
[25:43] | What’s the deal with this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[25:45] | Um… I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:47] | Okay. | 那好 |
[25:47] | Then we’re gonna need to find out. | 那我们就需要查清楚 |
[25:54] | You told ICE that you didn’t know Toro Ochoa. | 你和移民局说你不认识托洛·奥彻瓦 |
[25:56] | I live in the same building as his crew. | 我和他的手下住在同一栋楼里 |
[25:58] | You can’t always avoid him. | 不可能总是避开他 |
[25:59] | That don’t look like casual conversation. | 这看起来不像是在聊家常 |
[26:01] | I’m not a gang member. | 我不是帮派成员 |
[26:02] | I don’t like L-2D’s talking to me, | 我不喜欢他们找我说话 |
[26:03] | but it’s better than pissing them off. | 但是总好过惹毛他们 |
[26:05] | You know something about Ochoa, | 你知道奥彻瓦的事 |
[26:06] | it could help your case. | 那有可能有助于你的案子 |
[26:07] | Why should I help you? You put me here. | 我为什么要帮你们 是你们把我抓进来的 |
[26:09] | Think about your sister. She’s worried about you, Carlos. | 想想你妹妹 她很担心你 卡洛斯 |
[26:11] | I am. I’m trying to protect her! | 我有想到她 我想要保护她 |
[26:13] | Your sister in some kind of trouble? | 你妹妹惹了什么麻烦吗 |
[26:16] | She’s DACA, a Dreamer. | 她现在处于暂缓遣返 她是个梦想家 |
[26:19] | With all the politics, she could get deported. | 基于政策 她有可能会被遣返 |
[26:22] | What’s that got to do with Ochoa? | 那和奥彻瓦有什么关系 |
[26:26] | About a week ago, he heard me talking to someone on the phone | 大概一周前 他听到我在和人打电话 |
[26:28] | about a place to hide Ariana if someone ever came for her. | 说如果有人来找她 要找地方把她藏起来 |
[26:36] | There’s an underground– | 有个地下工作者 |
[26:39] | members of temples and congregations | 寺庙及宗教团体的成员 |
[26:41] | that help hide undocumented workers. | 帮助非法入境工人藏身 |
[26:43] | They make their homes available. | 他们为其提供住所 |
[26:45] | To keep families together. | 不让那些家庭四分五裂 |
[26:46] | There are thousands of Arianas. | 有成千上万的人和亚丽安娜一样 |
[26:49] | If the Feds find out about the network, | 如果联调局发现了那个关系网 |
[26:51] | those families won’t have any place to go. | 那些家庭就没有地方可去了 |
[26:53] | You think Ochoa’s hiding from us in this underground? | 你认为奥彻瓦在这个地下组织里躲着我们吗 |
[27:00] | He said someone was after him | 他说有人在找他 |
[27:01] | and he needed a place to lay low. | 他需要一个地方躲一躲 |
[27:03] | I told him I wouldn’t help. | 我跟他说了我不会帮忙的 |
[27:07] | Two days ago, | 两天前 |
[27:07] | someone broke into my apartment, | 有人闯进了我家 |
[27:10] | went through all my stuff, stole my cell phone. | 把我的东西翻了个遍 偷走了我的手机 |
[27:14] | In it… was Ariana’s contact. | 手机里有亚丽安娜的联系人 |
[27:17] | He could be there. | 他可能会去那 |
[27:19] | What’s this contact’s name? | 联系人的名字是什么 |
[27:20] | Gregory McGahan. | 格雷戈里·麦加恩 |
[27:45] | Ochoa’s inside, I’m pretty sure he’s armed. McGahan’s scared. | 奥彻瓦在里面 他有武器 麦加恩害怕了 |
[27:48] | Move in now. Keep it quiet. Keep it contained. | 现在行动 别发出声音 控制住 |
[27:54] | Luca? | 卢卡 |
[27:55] | Almost there. | 马上就到 |
[28:01] | Now. | 现在行动 |
[28:13] | In position. On my count. | 就位 听我口令 |
[28:17] | One. | 一 |
[28:20] | Two. | 二 |
[28:23] | Three. | 三 |
[28:31] | Left side clear! | 左侧安全 |
[28:33] | Right side’s clear! | 右侧安全 |
[28:37] | – Give me two! – Two! Two! | -两人一组 -两人一组 |
[28:42] | We got you. | 有我们在 |
[28:49] | Give me your arm. Give me your other arm. | 把胳膊伸过来 另外一只也伸过来 |
[28:51] | Relax, Mr. Ochoa. | 放松 奥彻尔先生 |
[28:55] | Save the street poetry for the Feds. | 把你这些街头小诗念给联调局探员说吧 |
[28:58] | Street, we good? | 斯特里特 一切都好吗 |
[29:00] | We’re good. | 一切都好 |
[29:07] | Ochoa’s headed to a deportation facility. | 奥彻尔已经被送到遣返中心了 |
[29:09] | ICE’ll take it from there. | 移民局会在那里接手 |
[29:11] | Sir, is there anything we can do for Carlos Acosta | 长官 既然卡洛斯·阿卡斯塔帮我们抓到人了 |
[29:13] | since he helped us catch this guy? | 有什么我们能为他做的事吗 |
[29:15] | I’ll ask. Meantime, we got another problem. | 我去问问 同时我们还有别的问题 |
[29:17] | The protestors moved to Grand Park. | 抗议者挪到格兰德公园了 |
[29:19] | Inciters on both sides. It’s getting noisy. | 两方都有煽动者 越来越乱了 |
[29:21] | Better treat everybody with kid gloves. | 对每个人可都要小心谨慎 |
[29:23] | Don’t want to end up in front of the captain’s firing squad. | 不要被队长抓到把柄 |
[29:25] | Want to discuss policy in our free time, I’m happy to do it, | 想要在空余时间讨论政策 我很乐意 |
[29:27] | but right now, focus on the job. | 但是现在 集中注意力在工作上 |
[29:29] | All I want to do is the job. | 我想做的事就是工作 |
[29:32] | Start crowd control protocol. | 启动人群管控应急预案 |
[29:35] | Deacon, get the team ready in case we have to go in. | 迪肯 集合队伍以防我们要介入 |
[29:37] | Hello? | 喂 你好 |
[29:40] | Commissioner, good. | 警监 很好 |
[29:41] | Brought him in hoping he could work something | 让他来是为了让他能从社区方面 |
[29:43] | from the community angle. | 提出些建议 |
[29:44] | I made a few calls. People are angry. | 我打了几个电话 人们很愤怒 |
[29:46] | Feel like the cops betrayed them on this issue. | 认为警察在这件事上背叛了他们 |
[29:48] | It’s more complicated than that. | 这件事没那么简单 |
[29:49] | Sergeant, given Acosta’s arrest, | 警司 鉴于你们逮捕了阿卡斯塔 |
[29:50] | I’m not sure SWAT’s the best idea here. | 我不确定特警队应该介入这件事 |
[29:53] | If we don’t go in, and things turn bad, | 如果我们不介入 而事情变得更糟后 |
[29:55] | we’ll catch the heat for not showing up. | 我们会因为没有出现而处于风口浪尖 |
[29:57] | Maybe. | 有可能 |
[29:58] | Captain, what do you think? | 队长 你怎么认为 |
[30:02] | I agree with Hondo. | 我同意洪都的说法 |
[30:03] | We need to be ready to go in. | 我们需要准备好介入这件事 |
[30:05] | Everyone in Class C uniforms. | 所有穿C级警服的人 |
[30:08] | Less confrontational. | 低调行动 |
[30:10] | I’ll keep on my contacts, | 我会留意我的联络人们 |
[30:11] | see what I can do to calm things down. | 看我能做什么让事情平息下来 |
[30:14] | Excuse me, sir? | 不好意思 长官 |
[30:17] | I think we need to talk. | 我觉得我们需要谈谈 |
[30:19] | I’m sure we do. | 我也这么认为 |
[30:21] | Sergeant, sorry if you disagree, | 警司 不管你同不同意 |
[30:22] | but your team’s not the best face | 你的小队都不是目前部门里 |
[30:23] | for the department right now. | 出面介入的最好选择 |
[30:26] | – What exactly do you know about tactics? – Not much. | -你对战术了解多少 -不多 |
[30:29] | But I know a show of force by the same cops | 但我知道让激起民愤的那批警察 |
[30:30] | who caused this outrage isn’t the best option. | 来解决问题不是最好的选择 |
[30:32] | – Cortez solved that. – For now. | -科尔特斯解决了这个问题 -暂时是 |
[30:34] | See if she made the right call when things get more heated. | 看她能否在事态激化后做出正确的选择 |
[30:36] | Is that really where your head is at? | 这真的是你的目的所在吗 |
[30:38] | – What? – I’m just trying to figure out | -什么 -我只是想弄明白 |
[30:39] | why you’re spying on Captain Cortez and me | 为什么你在科尔特斯家门口 |
[30:41] | in front of her apartment. | 监视我们 |
[30:46] | What’s your deal? | 你什么意思 |
[30:53] | I’m jealous. | 我很嫉妒你们 |
[30:56] | The two of you are very lucky. | 你们两个非常幸运 |
[31:02] | You’re in a line of work | 你们这个行业 |
[31:03] | where you know who the bad guys are and who the good guys are. | 可以知道谁是坏人 谁是好人 |
[31:08] | See, in politics, if someone doesn’t like your ideas, | 你看 政治上 如果有人不喜欢你的想法 |
[31:11] | they don’t attack them, they attack you, | 他们不会攻击想法 他们攻击你 |
[31:13] | smiling at you the whole time. | 与此同时还与你谈笑风生 |
[31:15] | That’s why you always have to make the first play, | 这就是为什么你行动的第一步 |
[31:16] | stay ahead of your foes. | 就是要领先你的敌人 |
[31:19] | Like you did with your reform proposals. | 就像你对改革提案做的事儿一样 |
[31:21] | – Excuse me? – You leaked ’em to the papers, didn’t you? | -你在说什么 -是你把提案泄漏给媒体的 对吗 |
[31:25] | I had to, | 我必须这样 |
[31:26] | before the rank-and-file killed the whole thing internally. | 在大家直接在内部就把提案否定之前 |
[31:28] | If I had known the two of you were screwing one another | 如果我早知道你们俩搞在一起了 |
[31:31] | and the department, I wouldn’t have wasted my time. | 还坏了组织的名声 我不会浪费这个时间 |
[31:33] | Nobody knows about us but you. | 除了你没有人知道这件事 |
[31:34] | The more Cortez is out there, | 科尔特斯越在外面 |
[31:36] | publicly pushing this agenda, | 公开地推行这个计划 |
[31:37] | the more people focus on every detail of her life. | 就会有越多的人关注她生活的点滴 |
[31:40] | You’ll both be exposed. | 你们都会暴露的 |
[31:42] | – So, wait. You’re looking out for us? – Not you. | -等等 你是为我们着想吗 -不是你 |
[31:45] | – Just Jessica. | -只有杰西卡 |
[31:47] | She’s smart. | 她很聪明 |
[31:48] | She’ll go places if she doesn’t get dinged by this. | 如果她没有因为这事受到伤害 她会有所成就 |
[31:51] | What hasn’t sunken in for her yet is the double standard. | 她还没有遇到这个社会双重标准的评判 |
[31:55] | See, if a man wants to shake things up, make ’em stick, | 如果一个男人想谋求改革 想完成一件事 |
[32:00] | he can probably get away | 就算他在白宫里 |
[32:00] | with an intern on her knees in the White House, | 让实习生为他口交 或者和俄罗斯妓女幽会 |
[32:02] | or a tryst with Russian call girls, | 也有可能全身而退 |
[32:05] | but not a woman. | 但女人不行 |
[32:09] | Jessica can’t ignore department regulations | 杰西卡不能边教育别的警察 |
[32:11] | and sleep with one of her subordinates | 怎么遵守规定 |
[32:13] | while lecturing other cops on how to behave. | 边无视部门规定和她的下属上床 |
[32:15] | That’s what the story will be, | 人们嘴里谈的会是这个 |
[32:17] | not what Jessica’s trying to do for this city. | 而不是杰西卡会为这个城市做什么事 |
[32:20] | You’re asking me what my deal is, Sergeant Harrelson? | 你问我怎么打算吗 哈里森警司 |
[32:25] | What’s yours? | 你什么打算 |
[32:29] | Because if you cared about Jessica at all, | 但凡你有一点在意杰西卡 |
[32:33] | you’d want to protect her. | 你都会想要保护她 |
[32:48] | What’s going on, Mr. Clarke? | 怎么了 克拉克先生 |
[32:50] | It’s just you and me out here. What’s up? | 这只有咱俩 怎么了 |
[32:52] | You see that rally we’re starting up? | 你看到那个我们组织的集会了吗 |
[32:54] | Sure. What about it? | 怎么了 |
[32:55] | I got to thinking, | 你和我谈过之后 |
[32:56] | after you and I talked. | 我想了下 |
[32:58] | Thinking about a lot of stuff. | 想了很多事儿 |
[33:00] | Yeah? Like what? | 是吗 比如呢 |
[33:01] | My brother, you know, | 我兄弟 |
[33:03] | Andy and the rest of those guys that are in town, | 安迪和其他那些人 |
[33:05] | they’re against illegal immigration | 他们反对非法移民 |
[33:07] | like the rest of the counter-protesters out there. | 就像其他反对者一样 |
[33:09] | But they… | 但是他们 |
[33:11] | They’re planning on taking it too far. | 他们计划得太过了 |
[33:14] | I signed up to bag criminals, you know? | 我加入了犯罪组织 |
[33:17] | Illegals, like we talked about. | 违法行动 就像我们之前谈过的 |
[33:20] | But I don’t think she qualifies. | 但我觉得她不该成为受害者 |
[33:23] | Who? | 谁 |
[33:25] | Hondo. | 洪都 |
[33:26] | Promise Guards are at the rally. | 誓言守卫的人在集会那儿 |
[33:27] | They’re targeting Acosta’s sister, Ariana. | 他们的目标是阿卡斯塔的妹妹 亚丽安娜 |
[33:29] | – Wait, what? – Clarke said | -等等 什么 -克拉克说 |
[33:31] | that they want to make an example out of her. | 他们想用她做个例子 |
[33:32] | Take her to the border and throw her on the other side. | 带她去边境 然后把她丢过去 |
[33:34] | – The border? – Tan, pull up their Web site. | -边境 -谭 打开他们的网站 |
[33:36] | – Get photos of these guys. – Why this girl? | -找到这些人的照片 -为什么这个女孩 |
[33:38] | She’s a name now. She’s been on TV. | 她现在出名了 她上了电视 |
[33:39] | She represents a lot to a lot of people. | 她对很多人来说是个表率 |
[33:41] | Right now, she needs our help. Remember these faces. | 现在 她需要我们帮助 记住这些脸 |
[33:44] | They’re our targets. Let’s move. | 他们是我们的目标 我们走 |
[33:50] | – We belong here! We belong! – Justice! | -这里是我们的家 这是我家 -还我正义 |
[33:53] | Justice for Carlos Acosta! | 还卡洛斯·阿卡斯塔正义 |
[33:56] | We want justice! | 还我们正义 |
[33:58] | His sister, Ariana Acosta. | 他的妹妹 亚丽安娜·阿卡斯塔 |
[34:00] | Please, welcome her. | 欢迎她 |
[34:13] | We belong! Justice! We belong! | 这是我家 还我正义 这是我家 |
[34:15] | My brother didn’t hurt anyone. | 我弟弟没有伤害任何人 |
[34:17] | He shouldn’t have been arrested. | 他不该被抓 |
[34:19] | And as an upstanding member of this community, | 作为这个社区中的优秀成员 |
[34:23] | he has rights. He has a voice. | 他有权利 他能发声 |
[34:26] | Let the police and the Feds know | 让警察和联调局知道 |
[34:27] | that what they’ve done is wrong. | 他们做的事是不对的 |
[34:28] | 支持美国 驱逐非法移民 | |
[34:30] | Carlos doesn’t deserve to be deported! | 卡洛斯不该被驱逐 |
[34:32] | This is his home! | 这里是他的家 |
[34:33] | Park bench, 12 o’clock. | 公园篱墙 12点方向 |
[34:35] | My home! Your home! | 我的家 你们的家 |
[34:37] | Chris, Rocker, go left. | 克里斯 洛克 去左边 |
[34:39] | Deacon, Mumford, take the boys and go right. | 迪肯 玛福德 带上孩子们去右边 |
[34:41] | Tell the Feds and police they’re wrong! | 告诉联调局和警察他们错了 |
[34:43] | Look, this fight isn’t just for Carlos. | 这不仅仅是卡洛斯的战斗 |
[34:45] | This fight is for all of us. | 这是我们所有人的战争 |
[34:47] | We all have a voice! We all belong here! | 我们都能发声 我们都属于这里 |
[34:51] | Three o’clock and they’re armed. | 三点钟方向 佩戴武器 |
[34:52] | All of ’em. | 所有人 |
[34:53] | The hell you think you’re doing, | 你们到底在想什么呢 |
[34:54] | showing your face around here? | 竟然还敢出现在这里 |
[34:55] | Step aside. | 让开 |
[34:59] | – Let us do our jobs. – Come on. | -让我们做我们该做的事 -拜托 |
[35:01] | Hey, man. You heard what he said. | 伙计 你听到他说的话了 |
[35:04] | We’re taking you back to the border, bitch. | 我们要带你回边界 贱人 |
[35:13] | We lost her. | 她不见了 |
[35:14] | Anyone have eyes? | 有人看到她吗 |
[35:19] | They’re headed towards a blue pickup. | 他们正在往一辆蓝色的车走去 |
[35:20] | – South side of the park. – Let ’em go. | -往公园南边走了 -先让他们走 |
[35:22] | Away from the crowd. Copy. | 远离人群 收到 |
[35:23] | We need breathing room, Deac. | 需要一些空间 迪肯 |
[35:26] | Two more suspects. | 还有两名嫌犯 |
[35:34] | Stay back! | 后退 |
[35:35] | – Stay back! – Stay back! | -后退 -后退 |
[35:37] | Stay back! | 后退 |
[35:38] | Back, back, back! | 后退 后退 后退 |
[35:41] | Stay back! | 后退 |
[35:47] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[35:49] | Stay back! Back! Back! | 后退 后退 后退 |
[35:51] | Stay back! Hey, hey, hey. | 后退 |
[35:53] | Take it easy! | 冷静点 |
[35:55] | Take it easy and stay calm! | 冷静点 别激动 |
[35:56] | Listen to me, we hear you! | 听我说 我们明白 |
[35:58] | You have the right to protest! | 你们有权利抗议 |
[36:00] | But you will be arrested if you don’t step back! | 但是如果你们不后退 就会被捕 |
[36:03] | We’re directing you to disperse! | 我们要指挥你们疏散 |
[36:04] | We want to keep everyone safe! | 我们想保证大家的安全 |
[36:06] | Give us some room! | 请后退一些 |
[36:07] | – Please! – Step back! | -拜托 -后退 |
[36:10] | Step back now! | 后退 |
[36:21] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[36:22] | Yeah, I think so. Thank you. | 我没事 谢谢 |
[36:44] | – How’s the team? – They’re good. | -组里人怎么样 -没事 |
[36:47] | Tired, but they’re good. | 很累 但是没事 |
[36:49] | I called Agent Jones to follow up on Carlos Acosta. | 我让琼斯探员关注卡洛斯·阿科斯塔的进度 |
[36:52] | See if we can stop his deportation. | 看看能不能阻止驱逐 |
[36:54] | Well, the fact that he helped us take down a killer | 他帮我们抓到了一名凶手 |
[36:56] | should mean something. | 应该能有用 |
[36:57] | We’ll hear soon. | 马上就知道了 |
[37:02] | I hate this. | 我真讨厌这样 |
[37:04] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[37:07] | But I think maybe we both know what the deal is. | 但我想也许我们都知道这是怎么回事 |
[37:11] | Jess, after everything we just went through at that rally, | 杰西 我们经历了集会过后 |
[37:14] | there’s still a long way to go to improve relations | 警察和社区之间要改善关系 |
[37:16] | between the cops and the community. | 还有很长的路要走 |
[37:19] | And you have an opportunity to change things. | 你有机会能做出改变 |
[37:23] | I can’t turn my back on that. | 我不能坐视不理 |
[37:25] | No, you can’t. | 你的确不能 |
[37:27] | You need the space to do the great things | 你需要一切空间来做那些 |
[37:28] | that I know you’re gonna do. | 我知道你肯定会做的好事 |
[37:29] | – Hondo… – Jess, come on now. | -洪都 -杰西 拜托 |
[37:32] | Right now, | 现在 |
[37:34] | I’m in the way. | 我阻挡了你 |
[37:37] | The timing isn’t right. | 这时机不对 |
[37:40] | You got to do you. | 你要做你自己 |
[37:42] | And you can’t do that with me. | 和我一起是无法办到的 |
[37:48] | Maybe down the road it could be right? | 也许等到将来的某一天 就可以了 |
[37:54] | I believe that. | 我相信是的 |
[37:57] | Yeah, maybe. | 也许吧 |
[38:05] | I never said it before, but… | 我之前从来没说过 但是… |
[38:11] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[38:19] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[38:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:38] | Hello? | 喂 |
[39:10] | I know this is difficult | 我知道这很难接受 |
[39:11] | and I don’t want you to lose hope, | 我不希望你丧失希望 |
[39:13] | but your brother has been transferred by ICE | 但是你哥哥已经被移民局 |
[39:15] | to an Arizona facility. | 转移到亚利桑那州 |
[39:16] | They’re moving ahead on deporting him. | 他们要驱逐他了 |
[39:18] | Okay, so what do we do now? | 那我们现在怎么办 |
[39:21] | It’s out of our hands. | 我们无能为力了 |
[39:22] | What, so we just give up? | 我们就这么放弃吗 |
[39:25] | I appreciate you for trying, Captain Cortez. | 谢谢你的努力 科尔特斯队长 |
[39:28] | But I’m going to bring him home, | 但我要带他回家 |
[39:31] | with or without your help. | 不管你帮不帮忙 |
[39:36] | Ms. Acosta? | 阿科斯塔小姐 |
[39:39] | Ariana? | 亚丽安娜 |
[39:41] | Wait. | 等等 |
[39:42] | Look, you don’t have to worry about me anymore. | 你不用再担心我了 |
[39:44] | No, it’s because of me | 不 他是因为我 |
[39:44] | he’s headed back to El Salvador, right? | 才回萨尔瓦多的 |
[39:46] | You were doing your job. | 你在做你该做的事 |
[39:47] | You didn’t know who Carlos was. | 你不知道卡洛斯是谁 |
[39:49] | Well, you tried to tell me. | 你想告诉我的 |
[39:50] | I mean, you were yelling. | 你冲我大喊 |
[39:51] | But you tried. | 你想告诉我的 |
[39:54] | Please. Please. I’m sorry. | 拜托 拜托 我很抱歉 |
[39:57] | I’m sorry for my part in this. | 我对我做的事很抱歉 |
[40:01] | I hope you get him back. | 我希望能把他救回来 |
[40:03] | And I want to try to help you. | 我想努力帮你 |
[40:06] | I, um, have this. | 我有这个 |
[40:10] | This is the number for an immigration attorney. | 这是一名移民律师的号码 |
[40:12] | He’s supposed to be great. | 他应该很厉害 |
[40:15] | Does pro bono work. | 无偿服务的 |
[40:16] | And, uh, that’s my number. | 那是我的号码 |
[40:20] | If you need something, | 如果你有什么需要 |
[40:22] | anything, please call. | 任何需要 请打电话给我 |
[40:25] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:45] | Come in. | 请进 |
[40:53] | It’s done. We broke up. | 结束了 我们分手了 |
[40:57] | As far as anyone else is concerned, | 目前的状态就是 |
[40:58] | it never happened. | 这从没发生过 |
[41:00] | We can move forward with the proposals. | 我们可以开始讨论提案了 |
[41:05] | Two of you can hold to that? | 你们俩可以吗 |
[41:06] | Michael, my priority is to this department, to this city. | 迈克尔 我首先要对这个部门和这个城市负责 |
[41:11] | Anything else would be selfish. | 其他都是自私之举 |
[41:20] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[41:23] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[41:42] | Another SWAT day is a good day! | 特警队又是美好的一天 |
[41:44] | Let’s make it count! | 让我们好好珍惜 |
[41:45] | It’s too early for the enthusiasm, Luca. | 这激情太早了 卢卡 |
[41:47] | Yo, man up, Tan. | 男人点 谭 |
[41:50] | Street, you ready? | 斯特里特 你准备好了吗 |
[41:51] | Yeah, let’s do it. | 开始吧 |
[41:55] | Everything all right today, boss? | 今天还好吧 头儿 |
[41:58] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[42:00] | Oh, yeah. I’m great. | 嗯 我好极了 |