时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Jessica can’t sleep with one of her subordinates, | 杰西卡不能和她的下属上床 |
[00:03] | if you cared about Jessica, you’d want to protect her. | 但凡你有一点在意杰西卡 你都会想要保护她 |
[00:05] | I hate this. | 我真讨厌这样 |
[00:06] | The timing isn’t right. You got to do you. | 这时机不对 你得做自己 |
[00:08] | And you can’t do that with me. | 和我一起是无法办到的 |
[00:14] | 17-year-old young man, Raymont Harris, | 一名十七岁的年轻人 雷蒙特·哈里斯 |
[00:16] | was accidentally shot | 被特警队长巴克·斯皮维… |
[00:18] | and seriously injured by team leader Buck Spivey. | 意外击中 受重伤 |
[00:20] | This morning, I terminated Sergeant Spivey. | 今早 我解雇了斯皮维警司 |
[00:23] | How far you and Buck go back? | 你和巴克认识多久了 |
[00:24] | He knew my mom. Put her in prison. | 他认识我妈妈 把她送进了监狱 |
[00:26] | I’ve been watching Street, | 我观察了斯特里特一段时间 |
[00:26] | I can’t be here to help him, I’m hoping you will. | 我不能在这带他了 希望你能带带他 |
[00:32] | Come on, Boot. | 快 行动起来 |
[00:33] | Or is everyone from Hollywood Division this slow? | 是不是好莱坞分局的人都这么墨迹 |
[00:35] | I swear I trained him better than this. | 我可不是这么教他的 |
[00:37] | Witnesses saw a girl | 目击者看到一个女孩 |
[00:38] | dragged from a car registered to a Keri Sims, | 从车上被拉下来 车登记在克里·西姆斯名下 |
[00:41] | 22-year-old actress from Ohio. | 受害者来自俄亥俄州 22岁 是一名演员 |
[00:43] | She fits the profile of his other victims. | 她符合他其他受害者的特征 |
[00:44] | The “Vanity Killer.” All the screenwriters in town, | 虚荣杀手 这城里的编剧 |
[00:46] | they can’t come up with a better name than that? | 他们编不出更好的名字了吗 |
[00:48] | – Buck. – Sir. | -巴克 -长官 |
[00:49] | Robbery-Homicide’s on site with more details. | 抢劫凶杀组在现场 他们有更多细节 |
[00:52] | All right. We got to roll, people. | 我们行动吧 大伙 |
[00:53] | You can cross your T’s in the truck. | 你们可以在车上交流下案情 |
[00:55] | – Where we headed? – Baldwin Village. | -我们去哪儿 -鲍尔温村 |
[00:56] | We get this done in time, | 我们及时搞定 |
[00:57] | we can hit Phillips on Crenshaw. | 然后可以去克雷肖的菲利普餐厅吃饭 |
[00:59] | What’s Phillip’s? | 菲利普餐厅是什么 |
[00:59] | Best ribs in L.A. | 洛杉矶最棒的肋排餐厅 |
[01:01] | How you know my spot? | 你怎么知道的 |
[01:02] | Girl’s got to eat. | 女孩子喜欢到处吃 |
[01:10] | 96 seconds. I think we can get it down under 90. | 96秒 我想我们可以压缩到90秒以下 |
[01:13] | Only two weeks on the job, and already pushing for better. | 才上岗两周 就这么努力了 |
[01:16] | I like the ambition, Cortez. | 我喜欢你的野心 科尔特斯 |
[01:23] | I’ve had eight bodies turn up | 从八月份起 这里方圆一英里内 |
[01:24] | within a mile of this spot since August. | 已经出现了八具尸体 |
[01:26] | Don’t know diddly about the killer, but Forensics says that | 凶手的资料很少 但鉴证组说 |
[01:28] | all the vics were locked up someplace damp, | 所有的受害者在死前都曾被关在 |
[01:30] | cold and full of asbestos before they died. | 一处阴冷潮湿 还有许多石棉的地方 |
[01:32] | And you think this building’s where your guy’s | 你们认为这栋大楼就是凶手 |
[01:34] | been keeping them? | 关押受害者的地方吗 |
[01:34] | The girl that was seen dragged inside | 那个被看见拖进去的女孩 |
[01:36] | fits his M.O. to a T. | 符合他的作案手法 |
[01:37] | You couple that with the location, | 这个位置 以及里面有 |
[01:38] | the reinforced steel doors, | 加固的钢门 |
[01:40] | it’s the best lead I’ve had so far. | 这是目前的最佳线索了 |
[01:41] | – He expecting us? – Shouldn’t be. | -他知道我们会来吗 -不应该啊 |
[01:43] | We kept our distance. Didn’t want to spook him | 我们都有保持距离 我们不想吓到他 |
[01:45] | with a possible live victim inside. | 尤其是里面可能还有幸存者 |
[01:46] | If he keeps his prisoners alive for a while, | 如果受害者没死 |
[01:48] | why not just wait him out? | 为什么不直接等他出来 |
[01:49] | He tortures his victims for weeks; | 他折磨了受害者数个礼拜 |
[01:50] | I got no proof he ever leaves them alone. | 而且他从不把他们单独留下 |
[01:52] | You really want to set up camp while he slow kills an innocent? | 他正在慢慢屠杀无辜民众 你们还要磨蹭吗 |
[01:54] | We’ll bring him down. Thank you, Detective. | 我们会搞定他的 谢谢你 警探 |
[01:57] | Okay, Hondo, Luca, Red Team, | 好了 洪都 卢卡是红队 |
[01:59] | you’re with me. Deacon, you’re Blue Team with Chris and Tan. | 你们跟我走 迪肯 克里斯和谭是蓝队 |
[02:01] | Stay liquid, fill the gaps. This is why we’re here. | 灵活机动 填补空位 我们开始行动 |
[02:16] | It’s dark. | 很黑 |
[02:17] | We got eyes, but it’s dark on our end. | 我们有视野 不过我们这边很黑 |
[02:19] | Nothing moving. | 没有目标移动 |
[02:19] | We’re dark, too. Blowing the door. | 我们这边也很黑 把门炸开 |
[02:21] | Go! | 引爆 |
[02:25] | Red Team is in. | 红队进来了 |
[02:26] | Blue Team securing the rear. | 蓝队守后 |
[02:31] | Give me two! | 两人一组 |
[02:34] | – Left side clear! – Right side clear! | -左边安全 -右边安全 |
[02:36] | Give me two! Give me two! | 两人一组 两人一组 |
[02:40] | Right side clear! | 右边安全 |
[02:41] | – Left side clear! – We’re clear! | -左边安全 -排查完毕 |
[02:43] | – Give me two! – Let’s go. | -两人一组 -我们走 |
[02:44] | Going right. | 右边走 |
[02:48] | – Left side clear! – Right side clear! | -左边安全 -右边安全 |
[02:51] | Hands! Running! | 举起手来 有人逃跑 |
[02:54] | – He’s here. – On my way. | -他在这儿 -来了 |
[02:55] | Chris and Tan have the rear secure. | 克里斯和谭断后 |
[03:00] | I got left! | 我去左边 |
[03:02] | Hang on! I got right! | 继续追 我去右边 |
[03:12] | Luca, get her out of here. Hondo, with me. | 卢卡 带她出去 洪都 跟我走 |
[03:16] | It’s okay. I got you. | 没事了 我来帮你 |
[03:20] | It’s Keri, right? You’re gonna come with me, okay? | 是克里吗 跟我走好吗 |
[03:22] | – Come on. – No. What about him? | -走吧 -不 他怎么办 |
[03:26] | Trailers! I need trailers! | 接应 我需要接应 |
[03:28] | En route to assist. | 正在前往 |
[03:29] | Come here. | 来 |
[03:40] | We got trip wire. | 这有拉发线 |
[03:52] | Hang on there, buddy. | 坚持住 |
[04:00] | He’s got enough C-4 to blow the entire building. | 这里的炸药足够炸毁整栋大楼 |
[04:03] | Better back off. | 你们最好退后 |
[04:06] | Pull back. | 撤退 |
[04:11] | Wire. | 小心线 |
[04:17] | We got explosives! Evacuate! | 这里有易爆物 快撤离 |
[04:19] | Everybody out now! | 所有人立即撤出去 |
[04:21] | I’m waiting on trailers. I got a second victim here. | 我在等接应 这里还有个受害者 |
[04:23] | Entering the building now. | 正在进入大楼 |
[04:24] | Negative, Deac! This place is about to blow! | 危险 迪肯 这里要爆炸了 |
[04:27] | Luca, get out, now! | 卢卡 快出来 就现在 |
[04:28] | Please. Help me. | 请救救我 |
[04:31] | Look, give me two minutes, okay? | 给我两分钟 好吗 |
[04:33] | In two minutes, you’ll all be charcoal. Evacuate now, Luca! | 再等两分钟你就会变烧焦了 快撤 卢卡 |
[04:36] | That’s an order! | 这是命令 |
[04:41] | Hey. I’ll come back for you. | 我会回来救你的 |
[04:45] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[04:47] | Come on. Come on! | 走 走 |
[04:53] | I got a live victim and a stack of explosives. | 救出一名受害者 这里很多炸药 |
[04:56] | I need that bomb squad yesterday! | 急需爆炸品处理小组支援 |
[05:07] | Hey. Come on! Come on! Let’s go! | 走 快走 |
[05:10] | I got her. I got her. You’ll be safe here, okay? | 交给我吧 你现在安全了 |
[05:11] | I got her. | 给我吧 |
[05:12] | Luca, stop! | 卢卡 站住 |
[05:13] | There’s still a man in there! | 还有个人在里面 |
[05:33] | Look, one bedroom, washer/dryer– | 卧室 洗衣机 烘干机 |
[05:36] | Not that you’d use them. | 说得你好像不用似的 |
[05:37] | Why are you so snarky? | 你干嘛这么刻薄 |
[05:38] | It’s not like your socks smell any better. | 你的袜子比别人的香一些吗 |
[05:40] | Because I eat on that table, Luca. | 因为我要在那张桌子上吃饭 卢卡 |
[05:42] | It’s been four months. Don’t you want your own place? | 已经四个月了 你不想自己换个地方住吗 |
[05:45] | Benji’s Bakery booth. | 班吉的烘焙摊 |
[05:47] | Their chocolate croissants | 他们的巧克力牛角包 |
[05:48] | – will change your life. – No. | -会让你终生难忘的 -不 |
[05:49] | Come on. It’s my treat. I just want… | 来吧 我请客 我只是想… |
[05:52] | We’re not stopping for pastries. | 我们不是来买甜点的 |
[05:55] | No. Forget the pastries. Follow me. | 不 不买了 跟紧我 |
[05:57] | What’s up? You want to tell me what this is about? | 怎么了 怎么回事 |
[05:59] | Hey, remember a couple years ago, that psycho that was | 还记得几年前 那个专门 |
[06:01] | cutting up all the pretty people? | 挑好看的人下手的变态吗 |
[06:02] | Yeah, his victims were all, like, | 他的受害者都是 |
[06:04] | L.A. newcomers chasing Hollywood dreams, right? | 来洛杉矶追寻好莱坞梦的 对吧 |
[06:06] | Yeah, exactly. “Vanity Killer.” | 没错 那个虚荣杀手 |
[06:09] | What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[06:10] | – Namaste. – Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[06:13] | Excuse me. Excuse me. Sorry. Sorry. | 抱歉 借过 |
[06:15] | Excuse me, excuse me. | 借过 |
[06:20] | That’s him. | 他在那 |
[06:33] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[07:07] | Hey, Buck, it’s Hondo, man. I’ve left a few of these now. | 巴克 我是洪都 我留过几次口讯了 |
[07:10] | Appreciate a call back. I’m here at your house, | 希望你给我回个电话 我在你家 |
[07:13] | but it doesn’t look like you’ve been here in a while. | 但你貌似很久没回来过了 |
[07:15] | Let me know if you’re out of town or something, all right? | 拜托告诉我你是不是出城去了 |
[07:28] | Buck? | 巴克 |
[07:38] | Buck? | 巴克 |
[07:55] | Hey, Luca. What’s up? | 卢卡 什么事 |
[07:56] | Hey, you won’t believe who I just saw. | 你知道我刚刚看到了谁吗 |
[07:57] | Remember that sicko that nearly blew us up two years ago | 还记得两年前鲍尔温村 |
[07:59] | in Baldwin Village? The serial killer? | 那个差点炸死我们的变态连环杀手吗 |
[08:01] | He’s alive, bro, and he’s here. | 他还活着 老兄 他在这儿 |
[08:03] | – I almost had him. – All right, wait a minute. | -我差一点抓到他了 -好了等一下 |
[08:04] | What happened? What makes you think it was him? | 发生了什么 你凭什么觉得是他 |
[08:06] | No, I don’t think. I know. Trust me. | 不 我不是觉得 我肯定 相信我 |
[08:07] | I got his plate number. | 我有他的车牌号 |
[08:09] | We got to get with that detective working the case. | 我们得跟那个警探合作跟进 |
[08:11] | – Text me his plate number. – Okay. | -把他的车牌发给我 -好的 |
[08:18] | Somebody get caught cheating with their secretary? | 有人被抓到跟秘书偷腥了 |
[08:20] | Both single, but we’ll probably find | 都是单身 但我们也许会 |
[08:22] | a jealous somebody somewhere. | 在某处找到嫉妒的某人 |
[08:24] | You were pretty cryptic on the phone. What brings you to me? | 你电话上说得很隐秘 什么风把你吹来了 |
[08:26] | I got a call from | 我接到一通 |
[08:27] | one of my guys who swears he just saw the Vanity Killer. | 一个队员的电话 他肯定他看到了虚荣杀手 |
[08:31] | He blew himself up. Y-You were there. | 他把自个儿炸飞了 你在现场的 |
[08:33] | He blew the building. Forensics never found his remains. | 他炸了仓库 鉴证科从没找到他的尸体 |
[08:36] | Well, the killings stopped, didn’t they? | 但杀戮停止了 不是吗 |
[08:37] | My guy is not the type to cry wolf. | 我的人不会说谎 |
[08:39] | – Got a 20 on this guy? – I just got a plate number. | -你有这家伙的位置了吗 -只有车牌号 |
[08:41] | Hondo, I got a backlog longer than the lines at Disneyland. | 洪都 我要做的事儿比迪士尼的队伍还长 |
[08:44] | I can’t let warm bodies go cold | 我不能放着新案子不管 |
[08:46] | just ’cause your guy thinks he saw a ghost. | 就因为你的人觉得自己撞见了鬼 |
[08:47] | I’m not asking you to do the legwork. | 我不是要你去做 |
[08:49] | Just send over the Homicide case file. | 只要把凶杀组的案卷寄过来就行 |
[08:50] | Let me take a look. | 让我看看 |
[08:51] | Hell, if you want to play detective on your day off, | 见鬼 你要是想休假的时候学警探破案 |
[08:53] | I’ll give you access to the whole system. | 我给你整个系统的权限 |
[08:54] | You get me a good lead, and I’ll make time to work it. | 你给我一条有用的线索 我会抽空跟上 |
[08:56] | – All right. That’s all I ask. Appreciate it. – All right. | -行 这样就行 谢了 -好 |
[09:04] | Okay? So make sure you keep your elbows tight | 你要牢牢控制住对方 |
[09:07] | when you’re going in for the clench. | 确保你的手肘紧绷 |
[09:10] | Okay. Pair up and practice. | 好了 配对练习吧 |
[09:16] | Hey. God, what an awesome surprise. | 嗨 天哪 真是个惊喜 |
[09:19] | You’re looking fierce. | 你看起来很凶猛哦 |
[09:20] | – Do you want to help with some demos? – No. | -你要不要帮忙示范 -不用了 |
[09:22] | I’d love to, but I’m actually here | 我很愿意 但我来这里 |
[09:23] | with some pretty serious news. | 是有些严肃的消息要带给你 |
[09:27] | I saw him today. | 我今天看到他了 |
[09:29] | Down by the marina. He got away. | 在码头那里 他逃了 |
[09:32] | Um, come here. | 到这儿来 |
[09:37] | Like him, him? | 你是说他 那个人 |
[09:39] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:42] | He’s dead. We saw the explosion. | 他死了 我们看见爆炸了 |
[09:43] | I don’t know how, but… it was him. | 我不知道怎么回事 但那就是他 |
[09:47] | Look, we’re gonna be all over this, I promise you that, | 听着 我们会查清楚的 我保证 |
[09:50] | but it might be good if you hang at the station till we get him. | 但在我们抓到他前 你最好可以待在局里 |
[09:54] | If he thinks the heat’s back on, | 要是他觉得又有人在追捕他了 |
[09:56] | and he knows you can I.D. him… | 而你又能指认他 |
[09:58] | It’s just better to play it safe. | 保险一点总是好的 |
[10:03] | Yeah, of course. | 没错 当然了 |
[10:05] | Okay, I’m gonna get my stuff. | 好 我去拿东西 |
[10:06] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:13] | Wendy. | 温蒂 |
[10:14] | – Hey. – Hey, Hondo. | -你好 -洪都 |
[10:16] | – I thought your team was down today. – Oh, we are. | -我以为你们队今天休假 -是的 |
[10:17] | I just came in to help Luca with something. Listen, um… | 我只是来帮卢卡点事 听着 |
[10:20] | I know Buck’s been coming to see you | 我知道自从雷蒙特·哈里斯被射伤以来 |
[10:21] | ever since the Raymont Harris shooting. | 巴克一直来找你 |
[10:23] | I’m just wondering if he’s doing all right lately. | 我只是想知道最近他还好吗 |
[10:25] | I’m a little worried about him. | 我有点担心他 |
[10:26] | Well, the whole doctor/patient thing | 那套医患保密协定 |
[10:27] | keeps my lips pretty tight, but I am getting concerned. | 封了我的嘴 但我确实有些担心 |
[10:30] | He was doing great, | 他之前进度还不错 |
[10:31] | then he missed his last two therapy sessions. | 但接着上两期疗程他都没来 |
[10:33] | Did he give you a reason? | 他有说理由吗 |
[10:34] | Nope. He, uh, didn’t cancel them. | 没有 他没有取消预约 |
[10:36] | He just didn’t show up. Haven’t heard a word from him. | 他就是没出现 没消息了 |
[10:39] | I was actually gonna ask you about him. | 我其实正想问你呢 |
[10:41] | All right, thanks. Will you let me know if he calls? | 行 谢了 要是他打来能告诉我一声吗 |
[10:44] | If you promise to do the same. | 那他打给你的话你也通知我 |
[10:45] | – Of course. – Okay. | -当然 -好的 |
[10:49] | “You need to change your tune, lady, | “你得改变你的态度 女士 |
[10:50] | before somebody gets hurt, like you.” | 不然会有人受伤 比如你” |
[10:53] | Hmm. Where was this, exactly? | 这到底是什么 |
[10:55] | – Right here on my desk. – Last week, | -就放在我的桌子上 -上周 |
[10:57] | your car gets vandalized, now you’re getting threats. | 先是你的车被人破坏 现在都收到威胁信了 |
[11:00] | You pissed a lot of people off | 你的那份警察问责提案 |
[11:01] | with that police accountability proposal. | 惹毛了很多人 |
[11:03] | No address, just my name on the envelope. | 信封上没有地址 只有我的名字 |
[11:06] | Someone delivered it personally. | 有人亲自送来的 |
[11:07] | Well, you were off yesterday, | 你昨天休假 |
[11:09] | so it was someone who swiped into the building | 所以过去的36个小时里 |
[11:10] | in the last 36 hours. | 有人偷溜进局里 |
[11:12] | Hard to believe one of our officers | 很难相信我们之中会有警员 |
[11:13] | would stoop to an anonymous threat. | 会堕落到写匿名威胁信 |
[11:14] | I don’t want to tell you I told you so, but… | 我不想说我早告诉你了 但是 |
[11:16] | Sounds like you just did. | 你这不就说了 |
[11:17] | I’m gonna get threat management | 我去让威胁管理部门 |
[11:18] | to launch an investigation. | 开始调查 |
[11:19] | Meanwhile, I want an R-100 security detail | 同时 我想给你安排 |
[11:22] | shadowing you around the clock. | 24小时严密保护 |
[11:24] | Sir, I’d like the chance to address our teams first. | 长官 我希望可以先告诉队伍一声 |
[11:26] | You already got a target on your back, Jessica; you go | 你已经是个活靶子了 杰西卡 |
[11:28] | barking at the troops, you’re only gonna make it bigger. | 你对着他们叫 只会把事情越搞越大 |
[11:30] | I’m not asking you to hold up the investigation. | 我不是要你拖后调查 |
[11:32] | Just keep things quiet until the end of today. | 只想今天结束之前 保持低调 |
[11:36] | All right, I don’t want you | 可以 但我不想你 |
[11:37] | leaving the building without an escort. | 没有护送的情况下离开这栋楼 |
[11:39] | I’m not taking any chances with this. | 我不想冒这个风险 |
[11:41] | Understood. | 明白 |
[11:47] | Hey. I hope it’s cool, I brought a guest. | 没关系吧 我带了一位客人 |
[11:50] | This young lady is always welcome. | 我们这里永远欢迎这位姑娘 |
[11:52] | Keri, oh, how you doing? I’m digging the new look. | 克里 你还好吗 你换了新造型 |
[11:55] | Yeah, not after the same kind of attention I used to be, so… | 是啊 我不再像以前那样引人注目了 |
[11:58] | Figured she’d be safer here with us. | 我想她在这儿更安全 |
[11:59] | Of course. | 当然 |
[12:00] | So, you get with Detective Rose? | 你见过罗斯警探了 |
[12:02] | Yeah, yeah, but he’s stretched pretty thin, | 是的 但他时间特别紧 |
[12:04] | so for the moment, we’re flying solo. | 所以这段时间 我们单干 |
[12:06] | What? How-how is this not a priority? | 什么 为什么不重点先查这个 |
[12:08] | Once we get something solid, it will be. | 一旦我们掌握牢靠线索 就成了 |
[12:10] | Okay, you get anything off the plate? | 行 你从车牌号上找到了什么 |
[12:11] | Well, the license links to a bunk car. | 牌照是一辆有铺位的车的 |
[12:13] | It was impounded months ago. | 几个月前被扣押了 |
[12:15] | But Rose plugged me into his vehicle tracking system, | 但罗斯把我接入了他的车辆追踪系统 |
[12:17] | and I think I might have something. | 我认为我可以找到些什么 |
[12:18] | All right, this system’s pretty dope. | 这个系统很厉害 |
[12:19] | City’s got cameras all over | 整座城市都被摄像头覆盖了 |
[12:21] | that automatically record license plates. | 它们会自动记录车牌牌照 |
[12:22] | – Like hidden cameras? – Cameras in squad cars, | -就像隐藏摄像头 -警车上的执法记录仪 |
[12:25] | traffic cams, | 交通监控 |
[12:26] | those little parking ticket carts. | 还有那种停车取票的机器上 |
[12:27] | If you plug in a plate number and a time frame, | 如果你输入车牌和时间段 |
[12:29] | the system will tell you anywhere that car was recorded. | 系统会告诉你所有记录到这辆车的地方 |
[12:31] | So I plugged in the plate Luca gave me, | 我输入了卢卡给的车牌 |
[12:33] | and it actually came up a half a dozen times this morning, | 它今早出现了六次 |
[12:35] | but it went silent an hour ago. | 一小时前又安静了 |
[12:37] | It was last tagged on a side street in North Hollywood. | 最后出现地点是在北好莱坞的支路上 |
[12:40] | That means it’s got to be parked somewhere close by, then, right? | 那也就是说车肯定停在附近了对吧 |
[12:42] | If the car’s still moving, the system should pick it back up. | 如果车还在开 系统就应该再次识别到 |
[12:44] | Well, great. Let’s call Rose. Let’s go get him, man. | 好 我们叫上罗斯 去逮住他 |
[12:46] | Hey, Luca, slow down. We got to get eyes on this guy | 卢卡 悠着点 我们得盯紧这家伙 |
[12:48] | and be 100 it’s him before we go back to RHD. | 必须先肯定是他 再去找劫案凶杀专案组 |
[12:51] | I am a hundred. | 我非常肯定 |
[12:58] | All right, let’s go get him. | 好 我们去抓他 |
[13:00] | Keri, is it cool if you chill here for a bit? | 克里 你能一个人在这里待会儿吗 |
[13:01] | – Yeah. Is it okay if I use your gym? – Knock yourself out. | -没事 我能用健身房吗 -请便 |
[13:10] | You know, Luca, that’s quite an eye you got, | 卢卡 你的眼力真的不错 |
[13:11] | spotting him after so long, | 过去那么久还能认出他 |
[13:13] | especially when we all thought he was dead. | 尤其是当我们都以为他已经死了的时候 |
[13:14] | No, I never thought that. | 不 我从没这么想过 |
[13:15] | How come you’re so sure about this? | 你为什么那么确定 |
[13:16] | Hondo, I had this guy’s sketch on my fridge for two years. | 洪都 我把这家伙的素描贴冰箱上两年了 |
[13:20] | I’d know his face anywhere. | 他化成灰我都认识 |
[13:21] | I would’ve put it up at Street’s place | 要不是斯特里特那么小心眼 |
[13:22] | if he wasn’t so touchy about his pad. | 我真的会把素描贴他家里去 |
[13:24] | He’s not an easy guy to live with, by the way, trust me. | 和他住真不容易 真的 相信我 |
[13:26] | Oh, he’s the pain-in-the-ass roommate, not you? | 他是讨人厌的室友 你不是么 |
[13:28] | Wait a minute. You’re still bunking at Street’s? | 等下 你还住在斯特里特家 |
[13:30] | – Yeah. – Oh, I got to buy that kid a beer. | -是的 -那我得请那个小子喝瓶啤酒 |
[13:32] | He just set a new record. | 他刚创造了新纪录 |
[13:33] | He plays like he’s done with it, | 他表面上装作受够我了 |
[13:34] | but I don’t think he really wants me to leave. | 但我觉得他其实不想我走 |
[13:38] | How’d you find Keri so fast? | 你怎么这么快就找到了克里 |
[13:40] | We keep in touch. | 我们经常联系 |
[13:42] | You know, I mean, we were both pretty rattled after that night. | 那晚后我们都非常良心不安 |
[13:45] | Changed her life. | 她的人生发生了转变 |
[13:46] | Took that poor girl’s dreams away. | 那晚夺走了那个可怜的丫头的梦想 |
[13:49] | Sometimes it’s good to talk to each other. | 有时能向对方倾诉一下也是件好事 |
[13:53] | You know that bastard made her watch | 你知道那个混蛋逼她观看 |
[13:55] | as he tortured the other guy? | 自己折磨那个男的吗 |
[13:57] | He told Keri the only way that he’d stop | 他对克里说唯一能让他住手的方法就是 |
[13:59] | is if she killed the guy herself. | 她亲手杀了那个人 |
[14:05] | There. That’s the car! | 那边 就是那辆车 |
[14:11] | This is Sergeant Harrelson, requesting assistance | 我是哈里森警司 请求协助 |
[14:13] | with a suspicious vehicle. | 调查一辆可疑车辆 |
[14:23] | That you, Lance? | 是你吗 兰斯 |
[14:25] | Stop playing around. You’re late enough. | 别躲了 你已经迟到很久了 |
[14:30] | Wha…? | 搞什 |
[14:33] | Guessing neither of you is Lance. | 目测你们都不叫兰斯 |
[14:34] | We’re Metro SWAT. Who’s Lance? | 我们是都市反恐特警队的 谁是兰斯 |
[14:36] | The-the guy I’m waiting to shoot. | 我等着来拍照的一个人 |
[14:38] | Is he a big guy? Drives a gray SUV? | 是个胖子 开着一辆灰色的越野车吗 |
[14:40] | No, he’s pretty and broke. | 不 他很帅 没钱 |
[14:42] | He drives an old beater. | 开着一辆破车 |
[14:43] | He’s also two hours late and not answering calls. | 他已经迟到了两小时 也不接电话 |
[14:45] | He’s not answering his phone? | 他不接电话 |
[14:46] | Even his agent can’t find him, which is weird, | 奇怪的是就连他的经纪人都找不到他 |
[14:48] | ’cause nobody at his level ignores their agent. | 他这个咖位的人不会不理自己的经纪人 |
[14:51] | Right? | 对吗 |
[14:54] | Name’s Lance Roy. I need a 20 on his cell phone, | 姓名 兰斯·罗伊 我需要监控他的手机 |
[14:57] | personal vehicle, whatever you can get me. | 私家车 所有能找到的信息 |
[14:58] | Guy must’ve seen me clock him at the park, | 那个家伙肯定看见我在公园追他了 |
[15:01] | ditched his ride to be safe. | 把他的车扔了自保 |
[15:02] | Yeah, but not his plan to snatch another victim. | 但再掳走一个受害者肯定不是一时兴起 |
[15:05] | Probably tracking this Lance guy for weeks. | 他可能跟踪这个叫兰斯的几周了 |
[15:08] | I’ll bet he was in that yoga class. | 他可肯定也上了那个瑜伽课 |
[15:10] | The killer knew he’d be here, too, | 凶手知道他也会来这里 |
[15:11] | so he kidnapped him in his own car. | 于是在他的车里绑走了他 |
[15:16] | You hear that? | 听见没 |
[15:29] | – Luca. – Yeah. | -卢卡 -怎么 |
[15:35] | Yep, that’s his agent. | 是他的经纪人 |
[15:41] | I’m really starting to wish | 我真的希望 |
[15:41] | – you weren’t right about this. – Yep, you and me both. | -你这次没有猜对 -我也是 |
[15:53] | Any idea what this is all about? | 知道这是要干什么吗 |
[15:54] | No idea. | 不清楚 |
[15:55] | But seems pretty major. | 不过看起来很严重 |
[15:56] | Luca told us what’s up with that psycho resurfacing. | 卢卡告诉我们那个变态重新开始作案了 |
[15:59] | Yeah. We want to help. | 我们想帮忙 |
[16:00] | – All of us. – I knew you would. | -我们所有人 -我知道你会的 |
[16:02] | I’ll bring you all up to speed when whatever this is wraps up. | 我会把事情来龙去脉告诉你们的 |
[16:04] | Listen up! | 听好了 |
[16:06] | Thank you for coming in, | 很感谢大家前来 |
[16:07] | especially those who were scheduled to have the day off. | 尤其是今天休息的人 |
[16:10] | Unfortunately, | 很不幸 |
[16:11] | we’re here to discuss the actions of someone in this unit. | 我们是来讨论这个部门某个人的行为的 |
[16:14] | This morning, Captain Cortez found | 今早 科尔特斯队长在她的桌上 |
[16:16] | a letter on her desk | 发现了一封匿名信 |
[16:17] | posing an anonymous threat to her safety. | 威胁她的人身安全 |
[16:20] | Captain Cortez would like to address you directly. | 科尔特斯队长想对这封信做出直接回应 |
[16:22] | Captain. | 请 |
[16:26] | Many of you don’t agree | 你们很多人不同意 |
[16:28] | with my recent police accountability proposals, | 我最近的警察问责提案 |
[16:30] | and that’s fine. | 没关系 |
[16:31] | But first, I had my tires slashed, | 但先是我的车胎被划 |
[16:34] | and now I’ve been personally threatened. | 现在我又被人身威胁 |
[16:37] | I became a police officer | 我当警察 |
[16:38] | because I believe in what that stands for. | 是因为我相信警察代表着正义 |
[16:41] | I know most of you feel the same. | 我相信你们大多数人和我一样 |
[16:43] | Most of you would have no tolerance | 大家对这种事 |
[16:45] | for something like this. | 都是零容忍 |
[16:47] | So here’s my offer: | 这是我的提议 |
[16:48] | if the person who wrote the letter comes forward | 如果写这封信的人一个小时内 |
[16:50] | in the next hour, we talk this out, one on one. | 能站出来 我们就私聊解决 |
[16:55] | If not, | 如果不 |
[16:56] | it becomes a criminal investigation. | 这就会变成犯罪调查 |
[17:04] | Nobody liked those proposals, but this is a disgrace. | 没人喜欢那些提案 但这样做是身为警察的耻辱 |
[17:06] | Thought the captain handled herself well. | 不过队长处理得不错 |
[17:08] | More tolerant than I would’ve been. | 我可能就不会这么宽容了 |
[17:12] | A threat from inside SWAT? | 反恐特警队内部人的威胁 |
[17:16] | This is crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[17:17] | You don’t pull a stunt like that | 使这种阴招 |
[17:18] | and get to call yourself an officer. | 不配做一名警官 |
[17:20] | You imagine what Buck would say? | 你能想到巴克会怎么说吗 |
[17:22] | He’d be the first one wanting to swing the ax. | 他会第一个提出要大刀阔斧整治 |
[17:25] | Have you heard from him lately? | 你最近和他有联系吗 |
[17:27] | Uh, we caught a pay-per-view fight a couple weeks back. | 几周前我们看了一场点播比赛 |
[17:31] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[17:32] | No, it’s probably nothing. | 可能也没什么 |
[17:33] | I stopped by his place, but it looked like | 我去了他家 那里看起来 |
[17:34] | he hadn’t been there in a while. He’s not returning any calls. | 他有一阵子没回家了 也没回我的电话 |
[17:37] | – You try Long Beach? – What’s in Long Beach? | -你去长滩找了吗 -长滩怎么了 |
[17:39] | He’s got, like, a couple hangouts there | 他在那里有几个住所 |
[17:41] | he heads to when he wants to unplug. | 他想过不插电生活就会去那 |
[17:43] | That’s mostly where I used to see him. | 我经常去那里见他 |
[17:44] | I just saw something that’s got me worried. | 我看到了一些事让我有点担心 |
[17:46] | I think he might be having some type of financial trouble. | 我觉得他可能遇到了一些经济上的麻烦 |
[17:49] | Do you mind trying to find him? | 能帮我找到他吗 |
[17:50] | Make sure he’s all right? | 确保他没事 |
[17:51] | Yeah, of course. Anything for Buck. | 没问题 都是为了巴克 |
[17:52] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:59] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[18:00] | Not exactly the way I wanted to start my week. | 我可不希望一周是这样的开始 |
[18:04] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你怎么没告诉我 |
[18:06] | Because that’s not who we are now. | 因为我们现在的关系变了 |
[18:08] | A threat like this could be really serious. | 这样的威胁可能真的很危险 |
[18:10] | It’s just a cop blowing off steam. | 只是有个警察想出口气 |
[18:12] | You don’t know that. | 那可不好说 |
[18:14] | Let me stop by after work and check up on you. | 我下了班后去你那里看看 |
[18:16] | I want to read this letter for myself. | 我想亲自看下这封信 |
[18:21] | You finally got it. | 你终于纹了 |
[18:22] | SWAT eagle. | 反恐特警队之鹰 |
[18:24] | I promised myself I would if I ever made 20-David. | 我答应过自己要是进了20D就纹 |
[18:26] | I just… wanted to make sure I could hold on to the job. | 我只是想自己能坚持做好这份工作 |
[18:31] | Well, I guess you still need to pick up your stuff | 我想你还需要从我那 |
[18:33] | from my place anyway. | 收拾下自己的东西 |
[18:35] | I’ll stop by later tonight. | 我今晚晚点过去 |
[18:36] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:42] | Trying to make the rest of us look lazy, or what? | 想让我们其他人都看起来比你懒吗 |
[18:47] | Just getting my sweat on. | 只是想出出汗 |
[18:48] | Was that big meeting about our guy? | 开大会是因为我们的犯人吗 |
[18:50] | No, it was something else. Um, we did get some news, though. | 不是 是别的事 不过我们也收到了一些消息 |
[18:54] | We think he grabbed someone new. | 我们认为他又掳走了一个人 |
[18:56] | When? Today? | 什么时候 今天吗 |
[18:58] | Couple hours ago. | 几个小时之前 |
[19:01] | I keep thinking, | 我总在想 |
[19:01] | what if he sped things up ’cause he saw me this morning? | 万一他开始作案是因为他今早看见了我呢 |
[19:05] | No, Luca, you can’t blame yourself. | 不 卢卡 你不能怪自己 |
[19:06] | It’s all on him. | 都是他的问题 |
[19:07] | I just don’t want him taking another life. | 我只是不希望他又夺去一个生命 |
[19:09] | – Anything I can do to help? – Yeah, maybe. | -我能帮上什么忙吗 -或许真能 |
[19:13] | If you’re up for it. | 如果你愿意 |
[19:14] | We got your statement from the file, | 我们拿到了案宗中你的证词 |
[19:17] | but I know a lot of times, um, | 但是我知道很多时候 |
[19:19] | details, they don’t come back till later. | 细节都是过后才会想起的 |
[19:23] | And I don’t want to make you | 我不希望让你 |
[19:23] | relive anything that you’re uncomfortable with, | 再体验一次让你觉得不适的经历 |
[19:26] | but if you’re willing, | 不过只要你愿意 |
[19:28] | we got someone you can sit down with. | 我们找了一个能和你坐下聊聊的人 |
[19:30] | You never know what you might remember. | 你可能不知道你自己还记得什么 |
[19:35] | Okay, Keri, this isn’t official. | 好吧 克里 这不是正式的 |
[19:36] | Absolutely no pressure. | 千万不要有负担 |
[19:38] | Just share whatever you can recall | 讲出你能记起的事情 |
[19:40] | and whatever you’re comfortable with. | 还有任何你觉得可以讲出来的 |
[19:41] | Yeah, of course. | 好的 |
[19:43] | Maybe what we should do is start from when you were first taken. | 要不我们先从你被抓的时候开始 |
[19:51] | Um, I was still new here. | 那时我刚到这里 |
[19:54] | I was still trying to get my face on billboards, | 我试图在广告牌上崭露头角 |
[19:57] | you know, get movie roles. | 拿到电影角色 |
[20:00] | Now half the time, I wish I was invisible. | 而现在 一半时间我都希望没人注意自己 |
[20:02] | I was coming out of an audition | 在他拦下我的时候 我正准备参加 |
[20:04] | when he stopped me, and he said he was | 一个试镜 他说他是选角导演 |
[20:07] | with the casting director and they needed an extra headshot. | 然后他们还需要一张大头照 |
[20:11] | Um, I thought that was weird, but hopefully a good thing. | 我觉得有点奇怪 但又希望这是好事 |
[20:16] | You know, had one in the car, so why not? | 就在车里拍 为什么不呢 |
[20:18] | But when I opened the door, he pointed a gun at me, | 但当我打开门后 他拿出一把枪指着我 |
[20:22] | uh, told me to get in. | 叫我进去 |
[20:24] | Uh, and then he handcuffed my wrists and ankles, | 然后他把我的手腕和脚腕给拷上了 |
[20:27] | and we drove off. | 然后带着我开车离开了 |
[20:29] | He kept me face down, in the back. | 他让我面朝下 把我控制在后座上 |
[20:32] | And I kept thinking, I should have fought to get away, | 我一直在想 我应该反抗挣脱开的 |
[20:38] | I should have made him shoot me. | 我就应该逼他开枪 |
[20:41] | But it was too late. | 但一切都太迟了 |
[20:43] | He took me to a place | 他把我带到一个闻起来 |
[20:44] | that smelled like… vomit. | 像有呕吐物的地方 |
[20:49] | There was a another prisoner there, a man. | 那里还有个被囚禁的人 一个男人 |
[20:52] | He was chained to a wall. | 他被拴在一面墙上 |
[20:54] | There were, um, | 那里 |
[20:55] | half-eaten burritos and-and gas station | 到处都是吃了一半的墨西哥卷 |
[20:57] | food wrappers everywhere. | 和加油站的食品包装袋 |
[20:58] | That’s all he fed us. | 那就是我们的食物 |
[21:00] | He said he’d like to watch me eat, | 他说他要看着我们吃 |
[21:03] | but that tonight we’d watch the man die instead. | 但是那晚我们却眼睁睁地看着那个男生死了 |
[21:07] | He, uh, tortured him for hours. | 他虐待了他好几个小时 |
[21:11] | I begged him to stop. | 我求他停下来 |
[21:15] | I’m sorry. I know none of this is helpful. | 抱歉 我知道这些都没有帮助 |
[21:17] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[21:17] | You don’t need to apologize. | 你不需要道歉 |
[21:19] | Your bravery is an inspiration. | 你的勇敢就是一种鼓舞 |
[21:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:23] | You did great. | 你很棒 |
[21:26] | You guys being here means a lot. | 你们能来对我们来说很重要 |
[21:27] | We don’t get enough days off as it is. | 事实上我们都没得到足够的休息 |
[21:29] | I was knee-deep in diapers anyway. | 反正我已经被困在尿布里了 |
[21:30] | Yeah, and if I have to hear about | 如果我再听一次关于我的 |
[21:31] | my Uncle Wiso’s plastic hip one more time, | 威叟叔叔的假肢的事情 |
[21:33] | I might just have to break his other one. | 我可能会弄断他的另一只腿 |
[21:36] | Well, meanwhile, me and Luca | 与此同时 我和卢卡 |
[21:37] | spent the morning chasing down his hunch. | 花了一个早上的时间追踪他的直觉 |
[21:39] | And it turns out, it’s a pretty good one. | 结果发现 这是个很好的方向 |
[21:41] | A killer that we thought was dead is still out there. | 一个我们认为已经死亡的杀手依然逍遥法外 |
[21:44] | Now, we got to do whatever we can | 现在 我们要尽一切所能 |
[21:45] | to find this guy before he takes another life. | 在他夺走另一条生命之前找到他 |
[21:47] | Did you get anything off the SUV he ditched? | 你们在他丢弃的越野车上有什么发现吗 |
[21:49] | Forensics is swabbing for DNA and fingerprints, | 法医正在寻找DNA和指纹 |
[21:51] | but that’s gonna take some time. | 但这需要一些时间 |
[21:52] | Meanwhile, we think the killer might be using | 同时 我们认为杀手可能使用的是 |
[21:54] | a 2001 CR-V registered to a Lance Roy. | 注册在兰斯·罗伊名下的2001款本田车 |
[21:57] | Now, this Lance, he’s good kid. | 这个兰斯 是个乖孩子 |
[21:59] | He was a volunteer firefighter back in Iowa | 他在决定来好莱坞之前 在爱荷华州 |
[22:00] | before he decided to come to Hollywood | 是一个义务消防员 |
[22:02] | and try to be somebody in the biz. | 想在商界创出一片天地 |
[22:04] | Now, his car has no GPS, and the plate tracker | 他的车没有定位系统 车牌跟踪系统 |
[22:06] | hasn’t dinged since this morning. | 从今早起也还没有拍到过 |
[22:07] | Anything else to go on? | 还有什么事情发生吗 |
[22:08] | I tracked the suspect’s abandoned SUV | 我追踪了那辆被疑犯丢弃的越野车 |
[22:11] | for the past two weeks, | 过去两周去过的地方 |
[22:12] | back before he knew we were onto him. | 就在他发现我们盯上他之前 |
[22:14] | He was rolling around during the day, | 他整天开车到处走 |
[22:15] | but he was also tagged days and nights | 但他有几个日夜反复 |
[22:17] | going in and out of Agoura Hills. | 出入阿古拉高地 |
[22:19] | Big area to canvass. We know anything about his habits? | 他在寻找目标 知道他常去的地方吗 |
[22:21] | Could be a regular at a coffee shop or at a bar? | 可能是一间咖啡厅或者酒吧的常客 |
[22:24] | – How’d it go with Keri? – That girl’s a rock. | -克里怎么样了 -这姑娘很坚强 |
[22:26] | Can’t imagine what she’s been through. | 无法想象她当时经历了什么 |
[22:28] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[22:29] | We think our suspect might live somewhere in this area. | 我们认为疑犯可能住在这个区域的某个地方 |
[22:31] | Nice. I got something that might help. | 很好 我有一些可能会有帮助的消息 |
[22:33] | Keri said that the guy only fed the victims junk food | 克里说那个家伙只给他们吃从加油站 |
[22:36] | from, like, gas stations or convenience stores. | 或者便利店买来的垃圾食品 |
[22:39] | Well, it’s only convenient if it’s close to home. 524 *Yeah, yeah, oh, yeah* | 只有在离家近的地方才便利 |
[23:06] | You know, when someone turns their phone off, | 当有人关掉他们的手机时 |
[23:08] | it’s usually not code for, “Hey, come find me.” | 通常意思并不是 来找我吧 |
[23:10] | -Maybe I’m just here to bowl. – Nice shoes. | -我可能只是来打保龄球的呢 -鞋子不错 |
[23:20] | So, uh, how’s tricks? | 你最近如何 |
[23:23] | Everything good? | 还好吗 |
[23:24] | Oh, yeah. Never better. | 好 不能更好了 |
[23:26] | Is that why you’re bowling alone in Long Beach? | 所以你就独自一人来长滩打保龄球 |
[23:28] | It’s a perk of retirement. | 这是退休的好处 |
[23:33] | So, I see you still suck at this. | 你的保龄球依然打得很烂 |
[23:36] | I had a horrible teacher. | 我的老师教得太差了 |
[23:39] | Something going on between you and Hondo? | 你和洪都之间发生了什么事情吗 |
[23:41] | He said that you’re not returning his calls. | 他说你不回他的电话 |
[23:46] | I guess you two are getting on now? | 我猜你俩现在相处不错 |
[23:47] | Oh, what makes you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[23:49] | Well, Hondo’s not the kind of guy to ask for help. | 洪都不是那种寻求帮助的人 |
[23:51] | He wouldn’t send you to find me if he didn’t trust you. | 如果他不信任你 他不会让你来找我 |
[23:53] | Unless he’s just so worried that he didn’t have a choice. | 除非他只是太担心以至于没有选择 |
[23:57] | Worried about what, exactly? | 担心什么 |
[23:59] | Just… how you’re doing. | 就是 看看你过得怎么样 |
[24:01] | If you’re getting by. | 你过得好不好 |
[24:04] | Maybe he thinks you’re in some sort of financial trouble. | 他好像认为你的财务上有点困难 |
[24:06] | There you go. | 开始了 |
[24:13] | Guess I shouldn’t have told him where I keep the spare key. | 我就不该告诉他我家备用钥匙的位置 |
[24:15] | Well, you disappeared. | 你消失了 |
[24:17] | Would you rather none of us cared? | 你宁愿我们都不关心你吗 |
[24:28] | – So, you want to tell me what happened? – You bent your wrist. | -你想告诉我发生了什么吗 -你手腕弯了 |
[24:34] | Fine. Um… | 好吧 |
[24:37] | So, I had a chunk of money I wanted to be | 我有一笔钱 想用来做 |
[24:40] | a little bit more aggressive with. | 更高风险的投资 |
[24:42] | Uh, had a clock on it. | 时间很紧 |
[24:44] | You know, so I, uh… I found a start-up company, | 所以我找到了一个刚起步的公司 |
[24:46] | you know, looked promising. | 看起来有潜力的 |
[24:48] | I-I took a gamble on it, and I, uh, I lost. | 我赌了一把 然后我输了 |
[24:51] | That’s-that’s the end of the story. | 就是这样 |
[24:53] | What do you mean it had a clock on it? | 你说时间很紧是什么意思 |
[24:57] | You just don’t let up, do you? | 你就是不放弃 对吧 |
[24:58] | Somehow you love me for it. | 你不是就爱我这点吗 |
[25:00] | I spent my life serving the city, | 我一辈子都在服务这个城市 |
[25:02] | and I undid everything I had accomplished | 因为一个错误 我之前的所有成就 |
[25:03] | with a single mistake. | 都白费了 |
[25:12] | Talking about that kid you shot? | 说的是那个你对他开枪的孩子 |
[25:14] | Raymont Harris. | 雷蒙特·哈里斯 |
[25:15] | Yeah, I wanted to pay off his college tuition anonymously, | 我想匿名替他付掉大学学费 |
[25:19] | but I-I screwed that up, too. | 但这我也搞砸了 |
[25:21] | But, hey, I can still bowl a 200. | 但是 我仍然可以打上200分 |
[25:29] | Did I ever tell you about the time | 我有告诉过你在我12岁的时候 |
[25:32] | my mom shot my dad dead when I was 12, | 我妈妈开枪打死了我爸爸 |
[25:34] | and the arresting officer sat me down for a little talk? | 执行逮捕的警官跟我坐下聊天的事吗 |
[25:36] | That where you learned to stick your nose | 你就是从那里学到了 |
[25:38] | in other people’s business? | 怎么管别人闲事的吗 |
[25:39] | Probably. | 有可能 |
[25:40] | Anyway, he said something | 总之 他说的那些话 |
[25:42] | that really, really stuck with me. | 至今仍深深影响着我 |
[25:45] | You’re gonna throw my own words back at me right now? | 你要把我说的话来劝我吗 |
[25:47] | He said sometimes you get kicked in the teeth, | 他说有时候你遭受了打击 |
[25:50] | and it hurts like hell, | 感到很痛苦 |
[25:52] | but life is not about how many blows you take. | 但是生活不在于你遭受了多少打击 |
[25:55] | It is about how hard you hit back. | 而是你用了多大的力气去还击 |
[25:57] | You were a kid back then, right, and I was a cop | 那时候你是个孩子 而我 |
[25:58] | who still had a lot of fight in him. | 是个全身是劲的警察 |
[26:01] | Things are different now. | 现在情况变了 |
[26:02] | How? You just got to stop beating yourself up. | 哪里变了 你不能再自怨自艾了 |
[26:05] | You got to get back in the fight. | 振作起来 重回战场 |
[26:07] | Look, I appreciate you coming down here to set me straight. | 我很感谢你过来劝我 |
[26:09] | I do. But I’m just not interested | 真的 但我真的 |
[26:10] | in throwing any more punches, Jimmy. | 不想再打了 吉米 |
[26:13] | I’m done. | 我不想干了 |
[26:14] | What am I supposed to tell Hondo? | 那我要怎么跟洪都说 |
[26:16] | Well, you tell Hondo to worry about himself. | 告诉洪都关心他自己的事吧 |
[26:18] | And tell him to worry about the team. | 让他把心思放在队里 |
[26:38] | No more scratchers. | 刮刮乐刮完了 |
[26:40] | Hey, 15 stores. I’m out of cash. | 十五家店 我没现金了 |
[26:43] | You got to play till you win, right? | 你非得刮出奖来才停 对吗 |
[26:44] | Yeah. Or until you go bankrupt. | 不然就一直玩到你破产为止 |
[26:52] | Come on, come on, come on. | 不是吧 不是吧 |
[26:56] | Come on. Damn it. | 不是吧 我去 |
[26:58] | Everything all right? | 没事吧 |
[27:00] | Yeah. Can’t get an even pace. | 没事 没法烤均匀 |
[27:03] | Uh, slow on the bottom, fast on the top. | 下面转得慢 上面转得快 |
[27:04] | And that’s a problem why? | 这有什么问题吗 |
[27:06] | They don’t roll even, they don’t cook even. | 转速不均匀 就烤得不均匀 |
[27:08] | It’s not calculus. | 这没微积分学那么复杂 |
[27:10] | Like you don’t take pride in your work? What do you need? | 难道你们不以自己的工作为傲吗 需要些什么 |
[27:14] | Arty, is it? | 你是叫阿特吧 |
[27:15] | Yep. | 没错 |
[27:17] | We’re hoping you’ve seen a customer in here | 我们希望你见过一位 |
[27:18] | who resembles the man in this sketch. | 和这副素描长得很像的顾客 |
[27:21] | No way. | 不是吧 |
[27:23] | I knew that dude looked shady. | 我就知道这家伙很可疑 |
[27:24] | Why do you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[27:25] | Because no one who eats like that is in their right mind. | 因为脑子正常的人不会这样吃东西 |
[27:28] | Guy buys, like, the nastiest food we got. | 那人买我们这最难吃的东西 |
[27:30] | – Almost takes pleasure in it. – Do you know his name? | -几乎很享受的样子 -知道他的名字吗 |
[27:32] | Nah. Doesn’t talk much, always pays in cash. | 不知道 他不太说话 总是付现金 |
[27:34] | Why? What’d he do? | 怎么了 他干了什么 |
[27:36] | We’re gonna need to see your security footage. | 我们需要看看你的监控录像 |
[27:42] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[27:43] | His hair was different, | 他的头发不一样了 |
[27:44] | and he had a beard then, | 而且他那时有胡子 |
[27:44] | but I’d know his eyes anywhere. 100%. | 但我认得出他的眼睛 绝对是他 |
[27:48] | Thanks, Miss Sims. | 谢谢你 西姆斯小姐 |
[27:49] | Hey, I’ll catch up with you in a minute. Okay. | 我一会过去找你 去吧 |
[27:54] | Our software matched the image from the security cam | 经对比 这人在车管局照片与监控录像吻合 |
[27:56] | to the DMV records of an electrical engineer, Martin Harwell. | 他是个电机工程师 名叫马丁·哈维尔 |
[28:00] | He’s been in Portland for the last two years, | 他这两年都待在波特兰 |
[28:02] | but he just moved back and bought a place in– | 但他刚刚搬了回来 买了间房子 |
[28:04] | you guessed it– Agoura Hills. | 你们都猜得到的 在亚哥拉山 |
[28:05] | City planner’s pulling up blueprints of the house, | 城市规划师正在调出那间房子的蓝图 |
[28:07] | so we know what we’re up against. | 这样我们就知道要面对的是什么情况 |
[28:08] | The last time, he had his place booby-trapped. | 上一次 他在家里设了陷阱 |
[28:10] | We should expect more of the same. | 我们应该会遇到更多这种同样的情况 |
[28:11] | You guys made fast work out of finding this guy. | 你们这么快就查到了这个人 |
[28:13] | You get tired of being shot at, my unit’s always looking. | 如果你们不想抓捕 我们的小队会去 |
[28:15] | We’re more about “Go get ’em” than “Whodunit,” | 我们更想去抓他 而不是在这搞推理 |
[28:16] | so how about we go get him? | 不如还是我们去抓他吧 |
[28:18] | I’m rushing the warrant. Won’t be long. | 我在争取逮捕令 不会太久的 |
[28:20] | Long before what? | 什么不会太久 |
[28:21] | I’ll bring you up to speed. Luca, go get geared up. | 我简单给你说说情况 卢卡 准备出发 |
[28:23] | Have the rest of the team meet us on site. | 集结其余队员到现场汇合 |
[28:25] | You got it, man. | 好的 |
[28:26] | Street. | 斯特里特 |
[28:31] | Did you find Buck? | 你找到巴克了吗 |
[28:33] | Yeah. | 找到了 |
[28:35] | That money he lost, he wanted it to be a gift | 他本来想把他失去的那笔钱 |
[28:38] | for the kid that he shot. | 送给那个被他开枪打伤的孩子 |
[28:40] | He’s trying to make things right, I guess. | 我猜他是想要补偿 |
[28:42] | That guilt’s gonna eat him up alive. | 那份愧疚感会把他击垮的 |
[28:44] | But I think I know something that could help. | 但我想我知道一件事 也许能帮上忙 |
[28:46] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[28:47] | it’s delicate. | 有点棘手 |
[28:48] | Is there anything I can do? | 有我能帮忙的地方吗 |
[28:51] | Yeah. Get Buck in here at the end of the shift, all right? | 下班把巴克叫过来 |
[28:53] | – All right. Done. – Okay. | -好的 -好 |
[29:21] | – No one came forward? – Nope. | -没人站出来吗 -没 |
[29:24] | I really thought someone would. | 我真以为有人会站出来 |
[29:25] | Might have an idea why they didn’t. | 我也许知道为什么没有 |
[29:27] | – We pulled a print off the envelope. – And? | -我们采集到信封上的指纹了 -然后呢 |
[29:30] | We should talk about how to proceed. | 我们应该讨论一下如何处理 |
[29:31] | It could get messy. | 不然会搞得一发不可收拾 |
[29:42] | Hey. What’s going on here? | 出什么事了 |
[29:45] | We pulled a print off the envelope | 我们采集到了信封上的指纹 |
[29:46] | containing a threat to Captain Cortez. | 里面有寄给科尔特斯队长的威胁信 |
[29:49] | Your wife’s prints were in the system | 她和孩子们一起当志愿者的那家机构系统里 |
[29:50] | from volunteer work she did with kids, | 有你妻子的指纹 |
[29:52] | and she was here at H.Q. yesterday | 而她昨天来总部 |
[29:53] | to drop something off for you. | 给你送东西 |
[29:54] | Wait, you’re not saying… | 等等 你不是想说 |
[29:58] | Oh, Val. Please tell me you didn’t write that letter. | 瓦尔 请告诉我那封信不是你写的 |
[30:01] | I didn’t want to get you in trouble. | 我并不想给你惹麻烦 |
[30:02] | But you weren’t going to say anything, | 但你什么也不打算说 |
[30:04] | and I think it’s important that she knows | 我认为让她知道警官们的真实感受 |
[30:05] | how the officers really feel. | 是很重要的 |
[30:07] | And you thought threatening me | 你认为威胁我 |
[30:08] | was the best way to communicate that? | 就是最好的沟通方式吗 |
[30:10] | Your proposal makes it easier | 你的提案让尽忠职守的警察 |
[30:11] | to prosecute cops for doing their job. | 更容易被人控告 |
[30:13] | You’re threatening them. | 是你在威胁他们 |
[30:15] | My proposal says cops should be held | 我的提案是说警察应该遵守 |
[30:17] | to the same standard as the citizens they protect. | 与他们所保护的市民同样的准则 |
[30:19] | Which is totally fair. | 这点完全公平 |
[30:21] | It’s just, it’s not what we all felt | 只是在我们一开始听到的时候 |
[30:23] | when we first heard about it. | 我们的感受却不是这样 |
[30:24] | It kind of felt like you were | 而是感觉你对警察 |
[30:27] | making it harder on cops instead of criminals. | 比对罪犯还要苛刻 |
[30:31] | Anyway, | 不管怎么说 |
[30:32] | a group of us got together, and we hit the bar | 我们一群人一起去酒吧聊了聊 |
[30:35] | and got pretty riled up about it. | 这件事让我们很恼火 |
[30:37] | Riled up enough to vandalize the captain’s vehicle last week? | 恼火到上周破坏了队长的车吗 |
[30:40] | I don’t know anything about that. | 这件事我完全不知道 |
[30:42] | But I was still upset when I got home. | 但是我回到家时心情还是很不好 |
[30:45] | Said a lot of things to Val that I probably shouldn’t have. | 对瓦尔说了很多也许不该说的话 |
[30:47] | – All of them true. – Val. Please. | -全是事实 -瓦尔 别添乱了 |
[30:50] | I was never gonna follow through on anything in that letter. | 我不会做信上写的任何事 |
[30:52] | I was just trying to make a point. | 我只是想要表明一种看法 |
[30:55] | So, Captain, | 队长 |
[30:56] | how do you want to handle this? | 你要怎么处理这件事 |
[31:04] | Watching someone you love head into danger every single day | 眼睁睁地看着你心爱的人每天处在危险当中 |
[31:06] | must be incredibly difficult. | 肯定非常地艰难 |
[31:08] | And you think I’m increasing that danger, | 你认为我让威胁增加了 |
[31:10] | so I understand why you wrote the letter. | 所以我明白你为什么写那封信 |
[31:12] | But everything I do is meant to keep our officers safe. | 但我所做的每件事都是为了保护警官的安全 |
[31:16] | And anonymous threats are not the way | 但是写匿名威胁信 |
[31:18] | to make me change my mind on how to do that. | 并不能让我改变保护他们的办法 |
[31:21] | I’m not looking to do more damage here. | 我不想在这造成更多的伤害 |
[31:24] | If you promise me our differences | 如果你向我保证我们的分歧 |
[31:26] | won’t be a problem in the future, | 在未来不会成为问题 |
[31:28] | I’m happy to let this go. | 我很乐意放过这件事 |
[31:29] | They won’t. | 不会的 |
[31:33] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[31:34] | Okay, well, I’m glad we made peace here, | 我很高兴我们现在和解了 |
[31:36] | but this is a criminal offense, and crimes have consequences. | 但这已经构成了犯罪 而犯罪是要承担后果的 |
[31:38] | We can’t just pretend like this didn’t happen. | 我们不能假装这件事没发生过 |
[31:40] | Well, consequences, sure, but can’t we keep it in the family? | 后果当然有 但是我们就不能不对外公布吗 |
[31:43] | Well, if we’re gonna enforce the law, | 如果我们要执法 |
[31:44] | we also have to follow it, Sergeant. | 那我们就要遵从法律 警司 |
[31:54] | Sir. | 长官 |
[31:59] | Wake up! | 醒醒 |
[32:03] | We’re just getting started. | 我们正要开始呢 |
[32:17] | May I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[32:18] | Yeah, I’m with Water and Power. | 我是水电局的人 |
[32:19] | We’ve, uh, we’ve had some outages in your area. | 这一区发生了停电 |
[32:22] | My power is fine. | 我这有电 |
[32:23] | Yeah. Just the same, I’d like to walk your property | 但我还是想进去四处看看 |
[32:25] | and inspect the lines. | 检查一下线路 |
[32:26] | Should only take a minute. | 几分钟就好了 |
[32:28] | Uh, I’m sorry. Now’s not a good time. | 抱歉 现在我不方便 |
[32:30] | Can you come back tomorrow? | 你能明天再来吗 |
[32:31] | Uh, suit yourself, but, uh, w-we’re gonna have to cut power | 随你吧 但是在我们测试系统的时候 |
[32:34] | while we run some tests on the system. | 我们必须断电 |
[32:35] | Should only take a couple minutes. | 应该只需几分钟 |
[32:40] | Fine. But could you make it quick, please? Thank you. | 好吧 但你们能动作快点吗 谢谢 |
[32:43] | Okay, thank you. | 好 谢谢你 |
[32:43] | And I’m gonna leave a comment card here by the gate, | 我把意见卡留在大门外 |
[32:45] | so you can let my boss know | 这你可以让我老板知道 |
[32:46] | that you’re satisfied with my service. | 你是否满意我的服务的话 |
[32:50] | We got two minutes to get in | 在电力重启 我们触发警报之前 |
[32:51] | before the power restores and we trigger the alarm. | 我们有两分钟进去 |
[32:53] | Cut the power in three, two, go. | 三 二 一 切断电源 |
[33:00] | Shall we continue? | 我们还要继续吗 |
[33:28] | If this guy sticks to his M.O., | 如果这个人作案手法不变的话 |
[33:29] | we got two live hostages inside. | 里面有两名活着的人质 |
[33:31] | And one of them is running out of time quick. | 其中一名很快就会死了 |
[33:33] | Remember, this guy’s deep into security tech. | 记着 这个人精于安保领域 |
[33:35] | He’s probably got some surprises waiting for us. | 他可能准备了些惊喜给我们 |
[33:36] | Might have more C4 on him. | 他身上可能会有更多炸药 |
[33:38] | If you see something, you alert the team | 如果你们看到什么 警告所有队员 |
[33:40] | and we pull back. | 我们一起撤退 |
[33:43] | We’re in. | 我们进去了 |
[35:17] | Well, I guess he knows we’re here. | 我猜他知道我们在这 |
[35:18] | – Any sign of explosives? – Negative. | -发现任何爆炸物了吗 -没有 |
[35:20] | No, but we got a Burglar Bomb shooting tear gas from the wall. | 没有 但我们发现了个从墙上发射催泪瓦斯的防盗炸弹 |
[35:23] | Luca, pass me the Hooligan. | 卢卡 给我破拆工具 |
[35:29] | All right, we got a reinforced door. | 我们这有个防爆门 |
[35:31] | – Preparing an explosive breach right now. – Roger. | -准备爆破突破 -收到 |
[35:33] | We got a door to work, too, but I think we can pop it. | 我们还有一扇门没打开 但是我觉得没问题 |
[35:44] | Down here! Help! | 在下面 救命 |
[35:51] | Left side clear. | 左边安全 |
[35:51] | Right side clear. | 右边安全 |
[35:53] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[35:55] | He’s-he’s behind there. | 他…他在那后面 |
[36:05] | Tan, stay ready. | 谭 保持待命 |
[36:06] | Loosen them up. | 先给他们解绑 |
[36:09] | I got you. I got you. You’re gonna be okay. | 我来帮你了 你会没事的 |
[36:13] | All right, stay calm. | 好了 冷静冷静 |
[36:15] | – You’re good. You’re good. – I got you. I got you. | -你没事了 -我来帮你了 |
[36:16] | Come on. Come on. | 起来起来 |
[36:17] | Easy. All right. | 放松 好了 |
[36:24] | Found the C4. | 找到炸药了 |
[36:25] | Copy that. Pull back. | 收到 撤退 |
[36:27] | Victims are secure. Let’s get out of here. | 受害者安全了 我们离开这 |
[36:30] | I’m not letting this guy walk again. | 我不会再让这个人逃了 |
[36:32] | Luca, I repeat. | 我再重复一遍 卢卡 |
[36:32] | Pull back! That’s an order! | 撤退 这是命令 |
[36:36] | Luca! | 卢卡 |
[37:04] | No! | 不 |
[37:07] | Why’d you do it?! | 你为什么要这么做 |
[37:08] | Why?! Why?! | 为什么 为什么 |
[37:11] | Luca. | 卢卡 |
[37:14] | Luca! Come on, man. | 卢卡 别这样 |
[37:26] | Target is secure. | 目标已控制 |
[37:42] | I was just coming to find you. | 我正要去找你 |
[37:43] | I zonked out on Wendy’s couch for a while. | 我在温蒂的沙发上睡了一会 |
[37:45] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -还好 |
[37:48] | Did you get him? | 你们抓到他了吗 |
[37:48] | We got him, for good this time. | 我们抓到他了 真的 |
[37:50] | – And the guy he took? – He’s safe and sound. | -那他绑架的人呢 -他很安全 |
[37:56] | Along with another victim that we found | 和另外一名受害者一起 |
[37:58] | in that sicko’s basement. | 在那个变态的地下室找到的 |
[37:59] | They’re-they’re both pretty shook up, | 他们…他们都吓坏了 |
[38:01] | but physically they’re gonna be okay. | 但是没受什么伤 |
[38:04] | I’d like to meet them. | 我想见见他们 |
[38:05] | Let them know they’re not alone. | 让他们知道他们不是唯一的 |
[38:06] | Yeah, of course. Come on. | 当然 跟我来 |
[38:11] | You did good, now. | 你做得很好 |
[38:12] | I got Hicks to drop the charge | 我让希克斯放弃以恐吓罪 |
[38:13] | from criminal threat to harassment. | 而是以骚扰的罪名起诉了 |
[38:15] | Might hurt your pocketbook, but no jail time. | 可能会罚点钱 但是不用坐牢 |
[38:18] | Thank you, Captain. | 谢谢你 队长 |
[38:19] | I can’t tell you what that means to me. | 我不知道该怎么感谢你 |
[38:20] | As long as you’re here, anything else you’d like to discuss? | 既然你在这 你还有什么要说的吗 |
[38:22] | – No, ma’am. – Concerns about the proposal? | -没有了 长官 -对提案有什么担忧吗 |
[38:24] | This whole thing has opened my eyes. | 这整件事让我看清了很多 |
[38:26] | A lot. | 很多 |
[38:28] | Thank you, Rocker. | 谢谢 洛克 |
[38:40] | I heard about the letter. | 我听说了信的事了 |
[38:41] | I’m glad it didn’t become more serious. | 我很高兴事情没变得更严重 |
[38:43] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[38:44] | So, I guess I, uh, I don’t need to stop by. | 那么 我想我不需要去你家了 |
[38:49] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[38:54] | I still need to get you your stuff. | 我还是得把你的东西给你 |
[38:57] | I can meet you somewhere | 我们可以明天在我们两家 |
[38:58] | in between our places tomorrow. | 中间的某个地方见面 |
[39:01] | That’s fine. | 可以 |
[39:05] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[39:11] | Ah, there he is. My future Bruin. | 他在这 未来的冰球冠军 |
[39:13] | Ah, UCLA, baby. | 加州大学洛杉矶分校 |
[39:15] | You did the damn thing, man. | 你做到了 |
[39:17] | Congrats. I’m so proud of you. | 恭喜你 我很为你骄傲 |
[39:19] | Thanks. I’m pretty excited. | 谢谢 我很兴奋 |
[39:21] | Well, you should be. | 你应该兴奋 |
[39:23] | – You want a water? – Yeah. | -要喝杯水吗 -好 |
[39:26] | So, listen, kid. | 听着 |
[39:28] | I had you come down here… | 我让你来这 |
[39:31] | ’cause I want to ask you something. | 是因为我想问你点事儿 |
[39:34] | It’s really important. | 很重要的事 |
[39:36] | All right. | 好吧 |
[39:38] | The officer who shot you, Buck, | 打伤你的那名警官 巴克 |
[39:42] | he was like a mentor to me coming up. | 他像是我的导师 |
[39:44] | Raymont, he was a damn good cop | 雷蒙特 他是个好警察 |
[39:45] | and he did a lot of great things for this city. | 他为这座城市做了很多好事 |
[39:47] | Okay. What’s that got to do with me? | 好吧 这又和我有什么关系 |
[39:50] | He’s suffering right now. | 他现在很煎熬 |
[39:52] | He can’t seem to let go of his mistake. | 他不能放过自己 |
[39:54] | And I’m supposed to help him out with that or something? | 所以我能帮他些什么吗 |
[39:59] | I was hoping you might be willing to meet him. | 我希望你能愿意见见他 |
[40:01] | Let him look you in the eye and tell you he’s sorry. | 让他亲眼看看你 和你道歉 |
[40:03] | He doesn’t need to do that. | 他不需要做这些 |
[40:05] | I’m moving on. He should do the same. | 我已经不再想这件事了 他也应该这样 |
[40:07] | I wish it was that easy, kid. | 我也希望能这么简单 孩子 |
[40:09] | I understand that you’ve done a whole lot of suffering over this | 我明白你已经为此承受了很多痛苦 |
[40:12] | and I’m so proud of you for how you bounced back. | 我为你能好起来感到骄傲 |
[40:14] | I wouldn’t be asking you to do this if it wasn’t important. | 如果这不重要的话 我不会让你做这件事 |
[40:19] | I didn’t deserve to get shot. | 我不该被枪击 |
[40:20] | No, you did not. | 是 你不该 |
[40:22] | And I’m not excusing his mistake. | 我也不会为他犯的错辩解 |
[40:26] | But Buck is a thoughtful man. | 但是巴克是个思虑重的人 |
[40:28] | It’s why this whole thing is eating him alive. | 所以他才会被内心的愧疚吞噬 |
[40:32] | Look, if it makes you too uncomfortable, I get it. | 听着 如果这让你感到不舒服 我理解 |
[40:34] | It’s cool. | 没关系 |
[40:37] | All I got to do is meet him? | 我需要做的就是去见他吗 |
[40:39] | Just hear him out | 听他怎么说 |
[40:41] | and see where it goes from there. | 看看会怎样 |
[40:43] | Raymont, the greatest thing that we can do for someone | 雷蒙特 我们能做的最伟大的事 |
[40:45] | who wronged us is to forgive them. | 就是宽恕那些伤害过我们的人 |
[40:52] | I don’t know if I’m ready for this. | 我不知道我准备好了没有 |
[40:53] | I mean, I thought I was, uh, | 我以为 |
[40:54] | I was ready for this, but I don’t know. | 我已经准备好了 但是我不知道 |
[40:56] | Hey, how many times growing up did you tell me, | 长大这些年你告诉过我多少次 |
[40:59] | “Always face your fears”? | “要勇于面对你的恐惧” |
[41:01] | Yeah, I didn’t think you were ever listening. | 我以为你从来都不听的 |
[41:04] | I was. | 我听进去了 |
[41:07] | Now it’s your turn. | 现在轮到你了 |
[41:13] | Got someone here who wants to meet you. | 有人想见你 |
[41:14] | Now, listen to me, I don’t, I don’t want to do this | 听我说 如果是你逼他来见我的 |
[41:16] | if you pressured him into it. | 我不 我不想见这个面 |
[41:17] | I don’t, I don’t want– Hondo… | 我不 我不想 洪都 |
[41:18] | Buck. Buck. | 巴克 巴克 |
[41:21] | He wants it and you need it. | 他想见你 你也需要见他 |
[41:24] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[41:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:29] | Raymont, come on in. | 雷蒙特 进来 |
[41:33] | I’m Buck Spivey. | 我叫巴克·斯皮维 |
[41:44] | Raymont Harris. | 雷蒙特·哈里斯 |
[41:45] | Can we, uh, sit down, talk? | 我们能坐下聊聊吗 |
[42:02] | You sure that kid’s ready for this? | 你确定这孩子准备好了吗 |
[42:05] | He’s a tough kid. | 他很坚强 |
[42:08] | And Buck has a way of putting people at ease | 巴克有办法让人放松 |
[42:10] | and bringing out the best in them. | 让他们发挥出最好的一面来 |
[42:12] | Yeah. Yeah, I might know a thing or two about that. | 我也许知道他这几招 |