时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | 霸子乐队 DJ鲍威·简 | |
[00:00] | ♪ You know I’m gonna tell her what you did last night | ♪ 你知道我会告诉她你昨晚干了什么 |
[00:03] | ♪ You’re so busted, busted, busted, busted | ♪ 你是如此失败 失败 失败 |
[00:15] | ♪ Gotcha, gotcha, baby, now I’m on your trail | ♪ 逮到你了 宝贝 我就在你后面 |
[00:19] | ♪ Liar, liar, sleeping on a bed of nails | ♪ 骗子 骗子 如今骑虎难下 |
[00:23] | ♪ Boy, I’m gonna tell her what you did last night | ♪ 小子 我要告诉她你昨晚干了什么 |
[00:26] | ♪ You’ve been busted, busted, busted, busted | ♪ 你是如此失败 失败 失败 |
[00:30] | ♪ I believed you were mine, never thought | ♪ 我以为你是我的 没想到 |
[00:33] | ♪ I would find you, it seemed | ♪ 我会找到你 如此看来 |
[00:37] | ♪ He told me | ♪ 他告诉我 |
[00:39] | ♪ He never felt love for forever with you | ♪ 他从未爱你深到会白头偕老 |
[00:46] | ♪ Were you gonna tell her what you did last night? | ♪ 你会不会告诉她你昨晚干了什么 |
[00:50] | ♪ You’ve been busted, busted, busted, busted | ♪ 你是如此失败 失败 失败 |
[01:05] | Jules! | 朱尔斯 |
[01:09] | Jules! | 朱尔斯 |
[01:11] | Rick! Help! | 里克 救我 |
[01:12] | Rick! | 里克 |
[01:17] | Rick! | 里克 |
[01:20] | Rick! | 里克 |
[01:22] | Rick! | 里克 |
[01:23] | Rick! Rick. | 里克 里克 |
[01:25] | No, no. | 别别别 |
[01:27] | No! Rick! | 不要啊 里克 |
[01:29] | – No! – Careful with her. | -不要 -对她当心点 |
[01:30] | No, no, no! | 不要 不要 不要 |
[01:37] | Not the plan! | 这不是我们计划好的 |
[01:52] | How is he the one and only witness? | 他怎么会是唯一的目击证人 |
[01:54] | Probably ’cause all anybody saw was the ass of the person | 有可能是因为大家都忙着逃跑 |
[01:56] | in front of them when they were running out the door. | 看到的只有前面的人的屁股 |
[01:58] | My team cleared the scene. | 我们组搜索了现场 |
[01:59] | Robbery-Homicide wants our help until these shooters get got. | 劫案凶杀专案组需要我们协助抓捕枪手 |
[02:02] | We put an APB out on the plate he gave us, | 我们对他提供的车牌号发出了全境通告 |
[02:04] | in case he turns out to be reliable. | 也有可能他的消息是可靠的 |
[02:05] | Okay, what do you know about this guy so far? | 目前我们对他掌握了什么情况 |
[02:07] | Private bodyguard. | 私人保镖 |
[02:08] | Says the rich chick he’s babysitting got snatched. | 他说他负责照看的富家女被绑架了 |
[02:11] | Rick Owens, 25. No outstandings. | 里克·欧文斯 二十五岁 没啥特别 |
[02:13] | Valid permit to conceal and carry. | 有合法持枪执照 |
[02:15] | Works for Granger Protection. | 他是格兰杰安保公司的 |
[02:16] | That’s expensive muscle. | 他们公司收费很高 |
[02:18] | Well, you don’t always get what you pay for. | 有时候花了钱还不是没用 |
[02:23] | Her name’s Juliette Carlton, with a “C,” 22. | 她叫朱丽叶·卡顿 上卜卡 二十二岁 |
[02:25] | 115 DeMille Drive, Los Feliz. | 住址是卢斯费利斯德米勒大道115号 |
[02:28] | I already gave all this information to the Sergeant, | 我把信息都给了那位警司 |
[02:29] | sir, but he sees me more as a, uh, suspect than a witness. | 但他觉得我更像是个嫌犯 不是证人 |
[02:34] | Semper fi. | 永远忠诚[美国海军] |
[02:35] | All the way. | 永远 |
[02:36] | – Who were you with? – 1/1. | -你是哪个部队的 -1/1 |
[02:38] | 1st Battalion, 1st Marines. When’d you get out? | 第一海军陆战队一营 你什么时候退伍的 |
[02:40] | – 2014. – Iraq. | -2014年 -伊拉克战争 |
[02:42] | Oorah. | 呼哈 |
[02:43] | – You? – 1/9. | -你呢 -1/9 |
[02:44] | – ’94 to ’98. – Somalia. | -94年到98年 -索马里 |
[02:46] | Camp Pendleton was home base for both of us. | 彭德尔顿营是我们的基地总部 |
[02:49] | I still got friends down there. | 我还有朋友在那里 |
[02:52] | Why does Juliette need a Marine? | 朱丽叶怎么会需要一个大兵 |
[02:53] | Well, she’s smart in every way except street smart. | 她很聪明 除了生活方式上 |
[02:56] | She got herself mixed up with a bunch of lowlifes who thought | 她过去和一群低等人渣混在一起 |
[02:58] | she was a walking, talking ATM. | 他们当她是个行走的取款机 |
[03:00] | Her parents hired us to back ’em off. | 她的父母雇我们让他们远离她 |
[03:02] | Okay, who’s Steven Earl Webb? | 谁是斯蒂芬·厄尔·韦伯 |
[03:03] | Top of my list for this. | 我的首要怀疑对象 |
[03:04] | Open complaint from the girl, two gun violations, | 这姑娘对他的指控还没结 他涉嫌两桩枪支暴力案 |
[03:07] | a pending case with intent to sell. | 还有桩贩毒案还没判下来 |
[03:08] | How’s this clown even on the street? | 这种人怎么会还没进去 |
[03:10] | Moves enough drugs to pay the right lawyers. | 给某些律师一点毒品就行了 |
[03:12] | – Boyfriend? – She thought so. | -是她男友 -她当时觉得是 |
[03:13] | It was all about the money for him. | 说来说去就是钱 |
[03:15] | Wasn’t happy when we shut off the cash flow. | 我们断掉他钱的时候闹得挺不愉快 |
[03:16] | On parole. Address of record is… | 他在假释期 记录里的地址是 |
[03:19] | 2017 Wilcox. | 威尔克斯街2017号 |
[03:20] | I make it a point to know where to find him. | 我特地查了 这样就知道去哪里找他了 |
[03:22] | Okay, that’s nearby. They couldn’t have moved her too far, | 行 就在附近 有了全境通告和路上的警察 |
[03:24] | with the APB and all the blue on the streets. | 他们没法带她跑很远 |
[03:25] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[03:26] | I can give you positive I.D. on Webb. | 我可以帮你们指认韦伯 |
[03:27] | – Let me come with. – No. | -让我跟你们去吧 -不行 |
[03:28] | Please. I’m the one who lost her. | 求你了 是我跟丢了她 |
[03:30] | Rick, you know I can’t do that. | 里克 你知道我不能这么做 |
[03:31] | Go get your arm patched up. | 好好包扎你的手臂 |
[03:35] | He’s good to go. | 他可以走了 |
[03:37] | Seems like | 看起来 |
[03:37] | we might need to make a parole compliance search. | 我们得进行一次假释表现调查了 |
[03:39] | Quicker than a warrant, for sure. | 比申请搜查令快多了 |
[03:41] | Video cam at the back door is just for show. | 夜总会后门的摄像头只是装样子的 |
[03:43] | It’s a swipe-only business, no cash. | 就是为了绑架 没抢一分钱 |
[03:44] | These dudes weren’t virgins. They knew how. | 这伙人不是初犯 他们懂套路 |
[03:46] | All right, look, if we don’t find this girl based on the tip, | 好了 如果我们不按着这条线索找这女孩 |
[03:48] | which could be bogus, | 当然可能是假线索 |
[03:48] | we need to get with the family in case a call comes in. | 我们就得从她家里人着手 以防绑匪来电话 |
[03:50] | – I’ll take the parents. – Sending you the coordinates. | -我来搞定家长 -发你坐标 |
[03:52] | Maybe they know something useful. | 也许他们有点有用的线索 |
[03:53] | You just want to keep your kids safe, and you can’t. | 你只是想保证孩子的安全 但却做不到 |
[03:55] | Not every second. | 不可能分分钟都看着 |
[03:57] | That’s the dirty secret of parenthood. | 这是为人父母最糟糕的内情 |
[03:59] | This stuff really winds him up. | 这档子事真的惹恼他了 |
[04:31] | I hate that dog. | 那狗烦死了 |
[04:33] | We could shoot it. | 我们可以杀了它 |
[04:35] | What’s the matter with you? | 你什么毛病啊 |
[04:48] | Metro SWAT! Get down! | 反恐特警队 给我趴下 |
[04:52] | Hands behind your back! | 手放在身后 |
[04:55] | Get down! Give me your hands! | 趴下 把手给我 |
[04:57] | Hands, now! Hands behind your back! | 手 马上给我 放在身后 |
[04:59] | Okay, okay, okay! | 好的 好的 好的 |
[05:00] | Hey! Suspect running side three! | 站住 有人从侧门逃跑 |
[05:10] | Get up. | 起来 |
[05:13] | How far did you really think you were gonna get? | 你觉得你能跑多远 |
[05:15] | All clear. Girl’s not here. No sign that she ever was. | 安全 姑娘不在这里 没迹象表明来过 |
[05:18] | Tan, get him out of here. | 谭 带他走 |
[05:21] | Get up. Get up. | 起来 给我起来 |
[05:25] | – Where’s Juliette? – She’s why you broke down my doors? | -朱丽叶在哪儿 -就是为她你闯进我家 |
[05:27] | Where you been the last couple hours, Steven? | 你过去几小时人在哪里 斯蒂芬 |
[05:29] | Right here. I ordered pizza. You can track it. | 就在这儿 我订了披萨 你去查啊 |
[05:32] | My neighbor saw me. | 邻居看见我了 |
[05:33] | H-He was outside with that dog you’re hearing. | 他当时在外面遛狗 就是你听见在叫的那狗 |
[05:35] | He’ll tell you I’ve been here all night. | 他会告诉你我整晚都在这里 |
[05:37] | Working hard on a pharmaceutical empire? Huh? | 卖力打造你的制药帝国 |
[05:39] | So you’re gonna violate me because of her? | 你要因为她侵犯我的权利吗 |
[05:41] | Whatever trouble Juliette’s in, | 不管朱丽叶卷进什么麻烦 |
[05:43] | she probably went looking for it; | 她很可能都是自找的 |
[05:44] | got nothing to do with me. | 跟我没关系 |
[05:45] | She was kidnapped from a club tonight. | 她今晚在夜总会被人绑架了 |
[05:48] | Just a few blocks from you. | 就离你几个街区 |
[05:50] | Well, I haven’t seen her in a month. | 可我已经一个月没见她了 |
[05:54] | Sounds like your ride’s here. | 你的顺风车到了 |
[05:55] | Get up. Get up! Get up. | 起来 起来 站起来 |
[05:59] | All right, let’s go. | 好了 我们走 |
[06:04] | Do you have kids, Sergeant? | 你有孩子吗 警官 |
[06:05] | I have three, all under six. | 有三个 都没满六岁 |
[06:06] | – Any girls? – Yeah. | -有女儿吗 -有 |
[06:07] | My middle one. She’s five. | 我家老二 五岁 |
[06:09] | Enjoy her while she’ll let you. | 在她还要你的时候好好陪她 |
[06:11] | Juliette’s our only child. | 我们只有朱丽叶这一个孩子 |
[06:12] | She likes to say that how she grew up isn’t who she is. | 她总说自己没长成应该有的样子 |
[06:16] | She’s trying to make her own way. | 她想活出自我 |
[06:18] | In all the wrong ways. | 但都是误入歧途 |
[06:19] | – Have you had threats? – No. | -你们有收到过威胁吗 -没 |
[06:21] | Any business enemies? | 生意上有敌人吗 |
[06:23] | – We make a doll. – You know Jammin’ Julie? | -我们做娃娃的 -你知道贾明和朱丽么 |
[06:25] | Juliette’s the real-life inspiration. | 朱丽叶就是我们的灵感来源 |
[06:27] | His kids are too young, Gina. | 他家孩子太小了 吉娜 |
[06:29] | It’s a very popular doll line for preteen girls. | 这在青春期前的女孩中间很流行 |
[06:32] | Bought us this house. | 这也让我们住进了这大房子 |
[06:33] | Money can create enemies. | 钱可以创造敌人 |
[06:34] | Is there anybody like that in your life? | 你们生活中有这样的人吗 |
[06:36] | I don’t know anyone who hates us. | 我不知道有谁会恨我们 |
[06:37] | That’s all we’ve been talking about since the police called. | 警察来电话后 我们一直在讨论这个问题 |
[06:40] | Why us? Why her? | 为什么盯上我们 为什么抓了她 |
[06:47] | – Hello? – Mommy? | -喂 -妈妈 |
[06:48] | – I’m here. – We’re both right here, baby. | -我在 -我们都在 宝贝 |
[06:50] | I’m supposed to say they want $5 million in 24 hours. | 他们要我说 24小时内你们必须准备好500万美金 |
[06:53] | – Who? – Who? | -是谁 -是谁 |
[06:55] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:56] | They’re gonna make me call back to tell you how to pay it. | 他们要我等会打来再告诉你们怎么给钱 |
[06:58] | I’m supposed to say “No police.” | 他们要我说”不要报警” |
[07:00] | Daddy, I… | 爸 我… |
[07:41] | Thank you for your time. | 感谢你的配合 |
[07:45] | Any chance it’s a hoax? | 有可能是绑架骗局吗 |
[07:47] | The girl sounded legit scared on the phone. | 电话里那女孩听起来是真的受了惊 |
[07:49] | Could still be somebody in her life. | 可能是她认识的人 |
[07:51] | She seems to be a terrible judge of character. | 看上去她有点交友不慎 |
[07:53] | How reliable is the bodyguard? Could he be in on this? | 这个保镖可靠吗 有没可能他也参与了 |
[07:55] | He sent you to the wrong place, bought a little time. | 他带你去了错误的地点 争取了一点时间 |
[07:58] | – He caught a bullet for her. – Plans go wrong. | -他为她挨了颗子弹 -也许是计划失误 |
[08:00] | Mistakes happen. Or maybe they decided | 出了点状况 或者他们决定 |
[08:02] | to split the ransom four ways rather than five. | 干掉一个人多分点赎金 |
[08:04] | No, this kid seems like he has real feelings for her. | 不 这个孩子看上去对她动了真情 |
[08:07] | Robbery-Homicide is here. | 劫案凶杀专案组的人来了 |
[08:10] | Phil Granger, Granger Protection. | 格兰杰安保公司的费尔·格兰杰 |
[08:11] | I provide security for the family. | 我为这个家庭提供安保 |
[08:12] | Captain Cortez. | 科尔特斯警监 |
[08:13] | – Sergeant Kay. – Sergeant. | -凯警司 -你好 警司 |
[08:15] | – Sergeant Harrelson. – Hi, Sergeant. | -哈里森警司 -你好 警司 |
[08:16] | Having protection usually keeps you from needing it. | 一般来说有了安保服务就不会出什么意外 |
[08:18] | She wasn’t a soft target. There’s a lot of rich kids | 她并不是个好下手的目标 洛杉矶有很多 |
[08:20] | in L.A. without security to go after. | 没有请保镖的富二代 |
[08:22] | Richer kids, famous kids. | 更有钱的孩子 有名气的孩子 |
[08:24] | You know Juliette and her family. | 你认识朱丽叶和她的家人 |
[08:25] | What’s your working theory? | 你们是怎么打算的 |
[08:26] | No clue, or I would’ve used strict protocol. | 还没头绪 或者我可能会签个更严格的协议 |
[08:29] | Look, the family is ready and able to pay the ransom. | 她家已经准备好付赎金了 |
[08:32] | It doesn’t guarantee her safe return. | 但这并不能保证她能平安回来 |
[08:34] | I agree with you, Sergeant. I-I told them | 我同意你的观点 警司 我告诉过他们 |
[08:35] | Juliette’s best chance is if you find her first. | 保证朱丽叶平安的最佳办法 就是你们先找到她 |
[08:37] | Have you had any problems with your guy before? | 你的手下之前出过事吗 |
[08:39] | Oh, zero. No-no, I hire vets like Rick because | 完全没有 我聘请里克这样的退伍军人是因为 |
[08:41] | they already own the skills and discipline for the work, so… | 他们已经具备了这份工作所需的技能和职业素养 |
[08:43] | He’s taking it personally. | 他投入了私人感情 |
[08:45] | Every one of my guys takes the job personally. | 我的手下都对这份工作投入了私人感情 |
[08:47] | Look, I’m gonna do my own investigation | 我会亲自调查 |
[08:48] | into how this happened, all right? | 这件事的来龙去脉 好吗 |
[08:49] | So anything you need, please, just let me know. | 需要任何帮助 请随时联系我 |
[08:52] | – Will you excuse me? – Yeah. | -可以先失陪一下吗 -好的 |
[08:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:56] | Her parents want her to stay in the box. | 她爸妈想让她循规守矩 |
[08:57] | You know? Play tennis at the club, | 明白吗 在俱乐部打打网球 |
[08:59] | volunteer for charity, marry some rich dude | 为慈善事业做做志愿者 嫁个有钱人 |
[09:01] | who knows all the rules. | 就是富人那一套 |
[09:03] | Juliette’s not like that. | 朱丽叶却不想这样 |
[09:04] | It sounds like you’re buddies. | 听起来你成了她的好朋友 |
[09:05] | No, no. I know the job. | 不 不 我知道这份工作 |
[09:08] | Hands off. | 不插手别人的生活 |
[09:09] | Rick, is there any chance that Juliette was involved? | 里克 有没有可能朱丽叶也参与了这件事 |
[09:11] | Some gripe with her parents? | 和父母发生了些摩擦 |
[09:12] | Some trust fund money that she was tired of waiting on? | 等不及继承信托基金了 |
[09:14] | You think she helped fake her own kidnapping? | 你觉得她自导自演了这场绑架案 |
[09:15] | She wouldn’t be the first. | 之前也有过先例 |
[09:16] | No, I was there. I saw what happened, | 不 当时我在场 我看见了事情经过 |
[09:18] | how scared she was, and I couldn’t protect her. | 她是那么害怕 但我却保护不了她 |
[09:20] | – You did the maximum. – I have been teaching her | -你尽力了 -我一直都在教她 |
[09:21] | what to do if something like this ever happened. | 如果有这类事发生该怎么做 |
[09:23] | Tradecraft, you know, to try to stay alive. | 获取敌人信息 尽量保命 |
[09:26] | I talked to one of my buddies at Pendleton about you. | 我和我的一个在彭德尔顿的兄弟聊了一下你 |
[09:28] | Sergeant Anders. | 安德斯警司 |
[09:29] | I thought you’d call. | 我想你也打给过他了 |
[09:30] | He said you were the best Marine in his unit. | 他说你是他们部队最优秀的海军 |
[09:32] | That’s really nice to hear. | 很荣幸 |
[09:33] | That’s not all he said, though, is it? | 这不是全话 对吗 |
[09:34] | He mentioned there’d been an incident | 他提起你发生过一场事故 |
[09:36] | that got you in trouble. | 给你招惹了麻烦 |
[09:36] | But he vouched for your loyalty and your courage 100%. | 但他为你的忠诚和勇气打了包票 |
[09:40] | Rick, you couldn’t have stopped this once it got going. | 里克 当时的情况你没办法阻止 |
[09:44] | You’re gonna find her, right? | 你会找到她的 对吗 |
[09:45] | Sergeant Luca’s gonna stay with you until we do. | 在我们找到她之前 卢卡警司会陪着你 |
[09:47] | Yeah, ’cause you got to keep eyes on me. | 是啊 因为你得盯着我 |
[09:50] | – That’s procedure. – How about protection? | -这是例行公事 -不如说是保护你 |
[09:52] | You’re the only witness we got right now, | 你现在是我们唯一的目击证人 |
[09:53] | and these guys were willing to throw bullets at you. | 而那些人会很想杀你灭口的 |
[10:03] | Don’t worry. I’m good company. | 别担心 我是个好伙伴 |
[10:09] | Here’s what you’re doing Saturday, four weeks from now. | 这就是你四周后的周六要干的事 |
[10:12] | Do I have to train for it? | 我要培训一下吗 |
[10:13] | Only if you can’t dance. Save the date. | 除非你不会跳舞 准时出席 |
[10:16] | – I’m getting married. – Again? | -我要结婚了 -又结婚 |
[10:18] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 是 是 是 是 |
[10:19] | Rocker already gave me the “Three strikes” joke. | 洛克已经跟我说了”三振出局”的笑话 |
[10:22] | But practice makes perfect, right? | 但是熟能生巧 对吗 |
[10:24] | I-I didn’t even know that you were dating someone new. | 我都不知道你有了新的约会对象 |
[10:26] | What do you think, I keep these arms home alone? | 你咋想的 要我把这两支壮臂搁在家生锈吗 |
[10:28] | – We met a month ago. – Where? | -我们一个月前认识的 -在哪 |
[10:31] | No, she’s not an exotic dancer, okay? | 别乱想 她不是脱衣舞娘 好吗 |
[10:34] | I’m done with those. | 我已经不玩那套了 |
[10:36] | Nikki’s a physical therapist. | 尼基是一位理疗师 |
[10:37] | – Like a masseuse? – She does massage, | -按摩师吗 -她也做按摩 |
[10:40] | but it’s at a nice spa, a medical spa, Beverly Hills. | 不过是在比弗利山庄一家高级的休闲中心 |
[10:44] | Is that where you met her? | 你在那认识的她 |
[10:45] | I-I thought this was the grub room, not interrogation. | 这不是食品屋吗 又不是审讯室 |
[10:48] | I’m sorry. Hey, congratulations. | 抱歉 祝贺你 |
[10:52] | I’m happy for you. | 我为你高兴 |
[10:53] | She was in front of me at the dry cleaners. | 我去干洗店时她排在我前面 |
[10:55] | You know, I saw her uniforms, she saw mine. | 我看看了她的制服 她也看了看我的 |
[10:58] | We started talking. | 然后就开始聊了起来 |
[11:00] | Went for coffee, which turned into happy hour, | 然后我们一起去喝了咖啡 相聊甚欢 |
[11:02] | which turned into dinner, | 就一起去吃了晚饭 |
[11:04] | and I’m still at her place. Isn’t that wild? | 我现在还住在她家 是不是很疯狂 |
[11:07] | You moved in with her? | 你搬去和她同居了 |
[11:08] | When it’s right, it’s right. | 缘分到了挡都挡不住 |
[11:10] | You know, a happy marriage starts the first day you meet, | 一面定终生 |
[11:11] | just like you and Annie. | 就像你和安妮一样 |
[11:13] | Well, we did not rush into things. | 我们可没这么猴急 |
[11:15] | Yeah, but you could have. Same results. | 是 但你也可以的 一样的结果 |
[11:19] | See, I really want this to work. | 我真的很希望这次能成功 |
[11:21] | I’m even eating vegan for her. | 我都为她吃素了 |
[11:23] | So, any advice from the happy home front? | 作为模范夫妻你有什么建议吗 |
[11:26] | Yeah. Take your time. | 有 慢慢来 |
[11:29] | Take your time before jumping into anything. | 在你一头栽进爱情之前慢慢来 |
[11:31] | Four weeks seems like… plenty of time already. | 四周看起来 已经够长了 |
[11:35] | I guess I’m just an incredible romantic. | 我可能就是太浪漫主义了 |
[11:37] | But maybe that’s bragging. | 也许我过于吹嘘自己了 |
[11:38] | Rest of your team’s invitations are in their locker. | 你队里其他人的请帖在他们衣柜里 |
[11:46] | You want information, | 你想要情报 |
[11:47] | you don’t even offer a sandwich or a latte? | 连个三明治或是一杯拿铁都不舍得给吗 |
[11:50] | That’s just rude. | 太不讲理了 |
[11:51] | What would you like, Hopkins? | 你想要什么 霍普金斯 |
[11:52] | A week in Hawaii. Maybe two. | 夏威夷度假一周 要不两周 |
[11:55] | How is it you and I came through the same station, | 为什么你和我起点一样 |
[11:57] | now you’re SWAT, | 你进了反恐特警队 |
[11:58] | and I’m still sitting in puddles of beer in Hollywood? | 我还在好莱坞的啤酒坑里 |
[12:00] | Least, I hope it’s beer. | 至少 我希望是啤酒 |
[12:01] | Stop complaining. You were always hounding | 别抱怨了 你一直都缠着 |
[12:03] | Sergeant Yates for more undercover work. | 叶茨警司要多接些卧底工作 |
[12:05] | Got your wish. | 现在如愿了 |
[12:06] | You were staked out here when the club got shot up? | 夜总会出现枪声时你在这盯着吗 |
[12:08] | Trying to grab a crew of car thieves, yeah. | 想抓一组偷车贼 是的 |
[12:10] | Set out a honey trap, | 设下了诱饵 |
[12:11] | unlocked, key in the ignition. | 车没锁 没有熄火 |
[12:13] | Waited and waited. | 等了很久 |
[12:15] | I know you miss our stakeout nights together, Tan. | 我知道你想念我们一起巡夜的日子了 谭 |
[12:17] | – No, I do not. – Now I’m hurt. | -不 我没有 -我好伤心 |
[12:20] | – No action on your vehicle? – Sometimes crooks get smart. | -没人动你的车 -坏人也学聪明了 |
[12:28] | He’s got something. | 他有消息 |
[12:29] | Hopkins spotted a car cruising around | 霍普金斯发现昨晚有辆车在枪声响起前 |
[12:31] | last night before the shoot-out. | 在附近晃悠 |
[12:32] | Matches the description. | 符合描述 |
[12:33] | Saw it parked at the 170 Motel around the corner. | 他看见这辆车在170汽车旅馆的拐角处停着 |
[12:36] | He figured tourists. | 他以为是来旅游的 |
[12:37] | Out-of-towners can’t tell the difference | 外地人都分辨不出 |
[12:38] | between Hollywood-the-hood and Hollywood-the-biz. | 好莱坞本地人和好莱坞明星的区别 |
[12:39] | – Is it still there? – One way to find out. | -还在吗 -想知道只有一个办法 |
[12:42] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[12:47] | 24-David. Show us Code 6, | 24D 下车调查 |
[12:49] | 1700 block Harvard Boulevard, Hollywood. | 好莱坞哈佛大道1700号 |
[12:51] | It’s not the plate we want. | 这不是我们要找的车牌 |
[12:52] | Doesn’t match the car in the database, either. | 而且跟数据库里的车不符 |
[12:54] | Front desk will have a copy of the I.D. from check-in. | 前台在登记入住会留证件复印件 |
[12:56] | We can run the name. | 我们可以通过那个查名字 |
[12:57] | Even if it’s fake, the clerk will know | 就算证件是假的 酒店员工也会知道 |
[12:58] | which room goes with that car. | 开那辆车的人住在哪间房 |
[13:01] | All right. | 好吧 |
[13:08] | I’ll do a casual walk-by. | 我去周边走访 |
[13:48] | 26-David to Command. | 26D呼叫指挥部 |
[13:49] | Shots fired. | 发生交火 |
[13:50] | Four suspects with the hostage. | 发现四名嫌犯与人质 |
[14:27] | 24-David. We have four suspects driving northbound | 24D 四名嫌犯驾车沿哈佛大道 |
[14:30] | on Harvard Boulevard in a silver Chrysler 300. | 向东行驶 车型为银色克莱斯勒300 |
[14:43] | 24-David. We’ve lost visual. | 24D 我们跟丢了 |
[14:45] | We need backup and an airship. | 需要后援与空中支援 |
[14:47] | Command to 24-David. Airships are not close enough. | 指挥部呼叫24D 空中支援不在你当前位置附近 |
[14:49] | I have units rolling Code 3 to your location. | 已安排警员紧急前往你们所在位置 |
[14:52] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[16:00] | Oh, my… | 我的… |
[16:01] | Come on, move, move! | 让开 快快快 |
[16:02] | Move, come through! | 让开 让一下 |
[16:11] | Oh, my parents are gonna kill me. | 我爸妈会杀了我的 |
[16:13] | – I might save them the trouble. – Yeah, don’t do that. | -用不着他们动手 -你可别冲动 |
[16:16] | 24-David to Command, | 24D呼叫指挥部 |
[16:17] | show us in a traffic collision. | 发生交通事故 |
[16:19] | We’re involved. Suspects gone. | 我们卷入事故 嫌犯已逃离 |
[16:24] | You’re sure Juliette wasn’t hurt? | 你确定朱丽叶没受伤 |
[16:26] | Look, these guys need to keep her alive. | 听着 这些人得保她活命 |
[16:28] | All right? They want the money. | 他们想要拿到钱 |
[16:29] | Well, she’s only 22. | 她才22岁 |
[16:30] | Shouldn’t be her last birthday. | 这不该是她最后一个生日 |
[16:32] | No, it shouldn’t. | 对 不会的 |
[16:37] | This is Rick. | 我是里克 |
[16:38] | Rick, it’s me. | 里克 是我 |
[16:39] | I got hold of a phone like you taught me. | 我按照你教我的那样拿到了手机 |
[16:40] | I’m locked in the trunk. | 我被锁在后备箱里 |
[16:42] | Different car. They changed cars. | 不是之前那辆了 他们换了车 |
[16:43] | Keep her on the line. Come on, man. | 保持通话 来 |
[16:44] | All right, stay on the phone, deep breaths, keep quiet. | 继续通话 深呼吸 声音放轻 |
[16:46] | We can use this to track the signal. | 我们可以借此追踪信号 |
[16:47] | What kind of car are you in and what color? | 这辆车是什么样的 什么颜色 |
[16:49] | I-I don’t know, I couldn’t see. | 我 我不知道 我看不见 |
[16:51] | All right, come on, now. | 情况是 |
[16:52] | I know it’s not a smartphone, | 我知道那不是智能手机 |
[16:53] | but I need better than five square miles, people. | 但五平方英里的精确度是不够的 |
[16:55] | Okay, shh-shh. | 好 嘘 |
[16:56] | Don’t let ’em hear you. | 别让他们听到你讲话 |
[16:58] | You see the glow-in-the-dark cable? | 你能看见后备箱里的荧光拉环吗 |
[17:00] | That’s the emergency release– you remember? | 拉开就可以紧急逃生 记得吗 |
[17:02] | They cut the cables. | 他们把拉环拔掉了 |
[17:05] | Do you recognize any of ’em? | 你能认出他们吗 |
[17:06] | No, no, they never let me see their faces. | 不 他们从来不让我看见他们的脸 |
[17:08] | Okay, that’s a good sign. | 好 那是好迹象 |
[17:08] | That means they’re thinking of your future. | 表明他们怕你指认 打算留着你 |
[17:10] | Now feel around for anything you can use as a weapon. | 现在你摸一摸周围有没有可以用来当做武器的东西 |
[17:12] | Okay? Try to pull up the carpet. | 好吗 把垫子翻起来 |
[17:14] | There should be a tool kit. | 下面可能会有工具箱 |
[17:15] | I can’t find it. | 我摸不到 |
[17:16] | Okay, that’s all right, that’s all right. | 好 没关系 没事的 |
[17:18] | Keep trying. | 再试试看 |
[17:20] | I want you back with me. | 我想要你回到我身边 |
[17:22] | I-I hear a helicopter. | 我 我听到有直升机的声音 |
[17:24] | One of yours? | 是你们的直升机吗 |
[17:28] | This is 20-David to Air 17, what’s your location? | 20D呼叫17号直升机 你们现在在哪里 |
[17:30] | Air 17 to 20-David, | 17号直升机呼叫20D |
[17:32] | we are inbound to the pad above beautiful Hollywood. | 我们正在进入好莱坞上空的停机坪 |
[17:34] | Air 17, hold your location. | 17号直升机 保持当前位置 |
[17:36] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[17:37] | We can use flyover noise. | 我们可以利用飞行噪音 |
[17:38] | To shrink the search zone. | 来缩小搜索范围 |
[17:40] | The louder it gets, the closer she is. | 声音越响 表明直升机距离她越近 |
[17:41] | She can help us right now. | 她可以帮我们辨别 |
[17:42] | This is 20-David to Air 17. | 20D呼叫17号直升机 |
[17:44] | We have a kidnapping in progress, | 我们正在侦破一起绑架案 |
[17:45] | unknown vehicle, hostage on board. Over. | 未知车辆上有人质 完毕 |
[17:48] | – Copy. – Hold your altitude. | -收到 -保持当前高度 |
[17:50] | Orbit right, maintain that pattern. | 向右方盘旋 保持飞行路径 |
[17:51] | Roger. | 收到 |
[17:53] | Jules, you still hear the helicopter? | 朱尔斯 你还能听到直升机的声音吗 |
[17:54] | Yes, yes. | 能 能听到 |
[17:56] | Is it moving closer or farther away? | 声音变远还是变近了 |
[17:58] | Farther. | 变远了 |
[18:00] | 20-David to Air 17, I need you to come around. | 20D呼叫17号直升机 我需要你们绕圈盘旋 |
[18:03] | Roger. Air 17 coming around. | 收到 17号直升机正在绕圈盘旋 |
[18:05] | Closer or farther now? | 现在变近还是变远了 |
[18:06] | It’s closer but not close. | 变近了 但是不是很近 |
[18:08] | Air 17, tighten your perimeter. | 17号直升机 缩小盘旋半径 |
[18:10] | Copy. | 收到 |
[18:12] | That’s closer. | 变近了 |
[18:14] | – Luca. – Right here, boss. | -卢卡 -这里 头儿 |
[18:15] | We need proximity. | 我们去位置附近 |
[18:17] | Load the rest of the team. | 集中剩下的队员 |
[18:18] | I’ll send GPS coordinates to the truck. | 我把GPS定位发到车上 |
[18:20] | You got it, boss. | 好的 头儿 |
[18:21] | Hello? | 喂 |
[18:22] | 20-David to Air 17, I need you to sweep the area. | 20D呼叫17号直升机 我需要你们搜寻该区域 |
[18:25] | Copy. | 收到 |
[18:26] | Do you see anything down on those streets? | 可以看到街上有什么情况吗 |
[18:28] | Traffic. Nothing special. | 车流 没什么特别的 |
[18:29] | Rick, can you hear me? | 里克 能听到吗 |
[18:31] | – Rick? Rick… – Hey– h-hello? | -里克 里克 -喂 喂 |
[18:31] | Jules-Jules. Jules! | 朱尔斯 朱尔斯 朱尔斯 |
[18:35] | What just happened? | 怎么回事 |
[18:35] | It could’ve lost juice. | 可能手机没电了 |
[18:37] | Or hit a dead zone. | 或者进了信号盲区 |
[18:39] | Maybe dish interference. | 也许是卫星接收天线干扰 |
[18:40] | There’s a lot of studios in the area. | 那片区域有很多演播室 |
[18:41] | Yeah, or we spooked them with the helicopter. | 也可能是直升机打草惊蛇了 |
[18:42] | Hey, hey, hey. | 别急 |
[18:44] | You taught her how to stay alive. | 你教了她怎么自保 |
[18:46] | So far, it’s working. | 目前来看很有效 |
[18:47] | This is 20-David to Air 17, we’ve lost contact. | 20D呼叫17号直升机 与人质失去联系 |
[18:50] | Do you see any activity? | 你们是否发现犯罪活动 |
[18:52] | Negative. | 没有 |
[18:53] | We need to break off, we’re low on fuel. | 我们燃油不足 必须终止搜寻 |
[18:56] | Roger that. Thank you. | 收到 感谢 |
[18:57] | Air 17 out. | 17号直升机下线 |
[18:59] | Man, I never should have let her go to that club. | 我就不该让她去那家夜总会的 |
[19:01] | But all she ever hears is “No.” | 但她听了一辈子的不许这个不许那个 |
[19:04] | She loves to dance. | 她喜欢跳舞 |
[19:06] | Does she know how you feel about her? | 她知道你对她的感情吗 |
[19:10] | Come on, man, it’s pretty damn obvious. | 得了 兄弟 这也太明显了 |
[19:13] | Maybe to you. Not to her. | 你觉得明显 她不觉得 |
[19:15] | She’s a client, there’s boundaries. | 她是我的客户 我们是有底线的 |
[19:17] | And I know you’ve been doing everything you can | 我知道你已经在想尽办法 |
[19:19] | – not to make any mistakes. – Any more mistakes. | -避免犯错 -是避免再次犯错 |
[19:20] | I already screwed up, I let her get grabbed. | 我已经搞砸了 让她别人绑架了 |
[19:23] | Now I’m sidelined with this thing? | 现在我还不能帮忙吗 |
[19:25] | Granger’s not running a charity. | 格兰杰可不是做慈善的 |
[19:27] | He knows we’re grateful for the job, | 他知道我们的工作得来不易 |
[19:28] | but you either work or you’re out. | 干不好就得滚 |
[19:31] | The prints lifted from the motel room– | 汽车旅馆里留下的指纹 |
[19:32] | we got a hit on a set from an open case. | 与一桩尚未完结的案件里的指纹对比上了 |
[19:35] | The defendant used to work for Granger Protection. | 被告曾在格兰杰安保公司工作 |
[19:37] | Do you know Tom Russell? | 你认识汤姆·罗素吗 |
[19:38] | Not personally, but I sure know who he is. | 没有私交 不过我当然知道他是谁 |
[19:41] | Everybody at the company knows about Russell. | 公司里所有人都知道罗素 |
[19:42] | Army vet. | 退伍军人 |
[19:44] | He got fired after he tore his ACL on the clock. | 他因为在工作时拉伤十字韧带而被解雇了 |
[19:46] | That was enough to make him famous? | 就因为这个出名吗 |
[19:48] | No, he sued Granger for wrongful termination, then lost. | 不是 他上诉告格兰杰非法解雇 官司打输了 |
[19:51] | I heard he started drinking heavy. | 我听说自那以后他开始酗酒 |
[19:54] | Wait, that’s who grabbed Juliette? | 慢着 是他绑架了朱丽叶吗 |
[19:58] | Why? | 为什么 |
[19:59] | Five million bucks and a chance to humiliate his ex-boss. | 为了500万 而且还能羞辱他的前老板 |
[20:02] | Can the parents even pay the money? | 受害者父母付得出赎金吗 |
[20:05] | They have insurance. | 他们有保险 |
[20:06] | Kidnap insurance? | 绑架保险吗 |
[20:07] | K&R, kidnap and ransom. | 绑赎险 用于支付绑架赎金 |
[20:10] | It’s part of Granger’s package for his premium clients. | 这是格兰杰针对其高端客户推出的套餐里包含的 |
[20:12] | So, then, who pays the ransom? | 那么 谁来支付赎金 |
[20:15] | It’s self-funded, the company does. | 这是自费险 公司出钱 |
[20:17] | That means Granger does. | 也就是说格兰杰出钱 |
[20:19] | What if this wasn’t about Juliette? | 如果说重点根本不在于朱丽叶呢 |
[20:22] | What if Granger was the actual target? | 也许格兰杰才是真正的目标 |
[20:24] | Could put him right out of business. | 这么一来让他直接破产 |
[20:26] | Look, Tom was a good man. | 汤姆是个好人 |
[20:28] | He’s been through hell. | 他遭受了很多 |
[20:28] | I-I was very sorry he got hurt. | 我很遗憾他受了伤 |
[20:30] | But it wasn’t my fault. | 但那不是我的错 |
[20:32] | You know, he-he had no case against me. | 他告我都没有立案 |
[20:33] | He lost every motion every time | 他提起的每次动议都以失败告终 |
[20:35] | because he was an independent contractor. | 因为他是个独立雇员 |
[20:37] | Like all my guys. Like Rick. | 我的员工都是这样 比如里克 |
[20:38] | No unemployment benefits, no workman’s comp. | 没有失业金 没有员工福利 |
[20:40] | And no taxes withheld. | 同时也不扣税 |
[20:42] | I-It’s a good business model for both sides. | 这种商业模式对我们两方都好 |
[20:43] | Unknown. | 未知号码 |
[20:45] | This is Rick. | 我是里克 |
[20:47] | It’s her. | 是她 |
[20:48] | Mark! Gina! | 马克 吉娜 |
[20:49] | Your parents are coming. Are you all right? | 你父母过来了 你还好吗 |
[20:51] | Anybody hurt you? | 有人伤了你吗 |
[20:53] | Put her on speaker, Rick. | 开免提 里克 |
[20:53] | They found the other phone on me. | 他们找到了我身上的手机 |
[20:54] | They know I was talking to you. | 他们知道我打给你了 |
[20:56] | Okay, okay, your parents are here. | 好 好 你父母在了 |
[20:58] | I’m supposed to say you’re all responsible | 他们要我说他们接下来要对我做的事 |
[20:59] | for what happens to me next. | 都是你们的责任 |
[21:01] | Okay, okay. | 好 好的 |
[21:02] | We’re gonna do whatever they tell us. | 我们会照他们说的做 |
[21:04] | – Mommy? – I love you, baby. I love you so much. | -妈 -我爱你 宝贝 我好爱你 |
[21:06] | Let’s just figure out how to get you back. | 我们来想想怎么救你回来 |
[21:08] | I’m supposed to say you disobeyed orders. | 他们要我说你们违背了指令 |
[21:10] | You called the police. | 你们报警了 |
[21:11] | No, no, no, no. | 不不 我们没有 |
[21:13] | They shot up a nightclub. | 他们在夜总会里开枪 |
[21:15] | Everybody called the police. | 所有人都报警了 |
[21:22] | I’m supposed to say you now only have four hours to… | 他们要我说你们只剩下几小时 |
[21:26] | buy my life. | 来换我的命 |
[21:27] | Okay. Okay. Where? | 好 好的 去哪里 |
[21:30] | I’m supposed to say I’ll call you back for the transfer, | 他们要我说等交付赎金时我会再打来 |
[21:32] | but first you need to get rid of all the police. | 但首先你们必须赶走所有警察 |
[21:34] | I’m supposed to say that’s nonnegotiable, so please, | 他们要我说这没有商量的余地 求求你们 |
[21:37] | please just listen to them. | 求你们听他们的话 |
[21:39] | Just do what they s… | 照他们说的… |
[21:41] | Is there any reason she kept repeating “I’m supposed to say”? | 她总是说”他们要我说” 是有什么原因吗 |
[21:44] | It’s code I taught her. | 这是我教她的暗号 |
[21:45] | It means they’re listening to both sides of the call, | 意思是他们开着免提在听电话 |
[21:46] | so don’t try to give her private instructions. | 不要试图给她指令 |
[21:48] | Y-You heard what she said. You’re fired. | 你们都听到她的话了 你们被解雇了 |
[21:51] | Phil, make them leave. | 菲尔 让他们走 |
[21:51] | No, no, Gina, you can’t fire SWAT. | 不 不 吉娜 你没法解雇反恐特警队 |
[21:53] | You don’t want to. | 你不会想这么做的 |
[21:54] | They have technical resources I don’t have. | 我没有他们的技术条件 |
[21:55] | So far all you’ve done is put our girl at more risk. | 目前为止你们一直在让我们女儿陷入更危险的境地 |
[21:58] | You’re not required to cooperate, Mrs. Carlton, | 我们不强制你配合工作 卡尔顿女士 |
[22:00] | but we are your best way of getting her back safe. | 但是我们是能保她平安的最佳人选 |
[22:02] | Unless you’re wrong. | 你们错了 |
[22:05] | This is private property. | 这里是私人住宅 |
[22:06] | I want them out of the house. | 请他们离开我家 |
[22:09] | We’re leaving. | 我们走了 |
[22:16] | They’re betting with lousy cards. | 他们打了手烂牌 |
[22:17] | They have the right. | 他们有这个权利 |
[22:25] | You’re not actually quitting, are you? | 你们不会真的要撒手不管吧 |
[22:27] | No. | 不 |
[22:28] | Just gonna leave the premises. | 只是必须离开民宅 |
[22:30] | You’re either with them or you’re with us, | 你要不跟他们 要不跟我们 |
[22:32] | but, uh, make your choice, huh, Rick? | 你选一个吧 里克 |
[22:34] | Yes, sir. | 是 老板 |
[22:38] | Rick, he’s not your only choice. | 里克 他不是你唯一的选择 |
[22:40] | That’s a longer discussion. | 我们还得再谈谈 |
[22:42] | Which we should have when this is over. | 等事情结束后再谈 |
[22:48] | It’s Hondo. | 我是洪都 |
[22:49] | The Army vet who sued Granger, Tom Russell, | 那个告格兰杰的退伍军人 汤姆·罗素 |
[22:51] | well, our friend in GND just came through | 我们在警区协调办的同事 |
[22:53] | with his last known address in Echo Park, | 查到了他最近的住址在回声公园 |
[22:55] | not far from Juliette’s last location when the phone failed. | 距离朱丽叶断掉联络的最后已知地点不远 |
[22:57] | All right, she could be there. | 那么她有可能在那里 |
[22:58] | We don’t need a warrant. There’s immediate danger. | 不需要申请搜查令 这涉及紧急危险情况 |
[23:00] | I’m sending coordinates and aerial photos now. | 我把位置和航拍照片发给你 |
[23:03] | – First good news of the day. – You know it. | -今天第一个好消息 -没错 |
[23:05] | Deacon, we got a hit on Russell. | 迪肯 罗素那边有线索了 |
[23:08] | Get with the team, | 集合队员 |
[23:09] | get ’em up to speed while I get eyes on his place. | 让他们快赶过去 我先去盯着他的住所 |
[23:11] | Meet me there. | 那里见 |
[23:20] | Rocker says the guy is still paying alimony | 洛克说他还在给三个前妻 |
[23:22] | to all three of his ex-wives. | 支付抚养费 |
[23:23] | How does that even happen? | 怎么会有这种事 |
[23:24] | I don’t understand why Mumford always needs to get married. | 我不明白为什么玛福德每次都非要结婚 |
[23:26] | I mean, he should just live with them. | 同居不就好了吗 |
[23:28] | Things work until they don’t. | 一结婚就会出岔子 |
[23:29] | – That’s my mantra. – Travel light, Luca? | -这可是我的真言 -不结婚一身轻啊 卢卡 |
[23:32] | Keeps it from getting messy. | 从一开始就规避了麻烦 |
[23:33] | You’re still sleeping on my couch | 你上一任女友把你赶出家门后 |
[23:34] | five months after your last girlfriend kicked you out. | 你还不是在我家沙发上睡了五个月 |
[23:36] | Trust me, it’s messy. | 拜托 这还不叫麻烦 |
[23:37] | You know, Mumford’s a junkie for women. | 玛福德是对女人上瘾 |
[23:40] | Deac, you remember his ex? | 迪肯 你记得他的前妻吗 |
[23:41] | Yeah, number three and number two. | 当然 第三任和第二任 |
[23:42] | Guy’s got a type. I can imagine. | 他就好那口 想象得出来 |
[23:45] | Yeah, my gramps went to his first wedding. | 对 我的祖父母去了他的第一次婚礼 |
[23:47] | My dad went to his second and third. | 我爸去了第二次和第三次 |
[23:48] | I guess I’ll have to keep up the family tradition | 看来我要继续传承这个家庭传统 |
[23:50] | and dance at his fourth. | 在他的第四次婚礼上跳舞了 |
[23:51] | Yeah, well, who says this is where it ends? | 谁也说不好这会不会是最后一次 |
[23:53] | Elizabeth Taylor got married eight times. | 伊丽莎白·泰勒可是结了八次婚 |
[23:55] | We should do a background check on this one. | 我们得给他的这一任做个背景调查 |
[23:56] | Make sure he’s not getting played again. | 以防他又被人耍了 |
[23:58] | – That’s cold, Chris. – Not a bad idea, though. | -你好狠 克里斯 -不过这个主意不坏 |
[24:31] | Position Two set. | 二号位置已就位 |
[24:36] | Position One set. | 一号位置已就位 |
[24:38] | On three. | 数到三 |
[24:39] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[24:43] | LAPD, SWAT! Hands behind your back! | 洛城警局特警队 把手放到背后 |
[24:45] | Give me a two, give me a two! | 两人一组 两人一组 |
[24:46] | Give me a two, give me a two. | 两人一组 两人一组 |
[24:49] | My baby is in there. He’s alone in there. | 我的宝宝在里面 里面只有他 |
[24:52] | Luca, go. | 卢卡 上 |
[24:54] | Left side clear! | 左侧安全 |
[24:55] | Right side clear! | 右侧安全 |
[24:57] | Luca. Two, two! | 卢卡 打开 |
[24:59] | – Two! – It’s clear. | -检查 -安全 |
[25:01] | Deacon out. | 迪肯检查完毕 |
[25:02] | Street out. | 斯特里特检查完毕 |
[25:03] | It’s all clear. Luca out. | 全部安全 卢卡检查完毕 |
[25:08] | I got this. | 我来处理 |
[25:12] | Where’s Tom? | 汤姆在哪里 |
[25:13] | He doesn’t live here anymore. | 他不住在这里了 |
[25:15] | There you go. | 来吧 |
[25:18] | Kids love me. | 孩子都喜欢我 |
[25:20] | – Let her go, Chris. – You okay? | -放开她吧 克里斯 -你没事吧 |
[25:24] | What did Tom do now? | 汤姆这次又干了什么 |
[25:25] | When was the last time you saw him? | 你上一次见他是什么时候 |
[25:27] | In the delivery room. | 是在产房里 |
[25:29] | He was more lit than I was, and I’d had an epidural. | 我做了局麻手术 他当时比我还不清醒 |
[25:31] | I wasn’t going to bring the baby home to that. | 我不想让宝宝回到这样的家里 |
[25:33] | He started drinking again after he got hurt. | 他受伤之后又开始酗酒 |
[25:35] | Did he have a problem before? | 他之前有酗酒问题吗 |
[25:36] | The Army got him sober. Kept him sober. | 军队让他保持清醒 持续了一段时间 |
[25:39] | All it took was one drink to undo all his hard work. | 但只要一杯酒就能让那些努力付诸东流 |
[25:42] | He never went back on a program? | 他有去治疗吗 |
[25:43] | Sure. The VA, AA, church. | 退伍军人互助会 戒酒互助会 教堂 都去了 |
[25:46] | Nothing stuck, except for his party buddies. | 都不长久 只有他那几个酒肉朋友一直阴魂不散 |
[25:49] | You’re not gonna tell me why you broke into my house? | 你们要告诉我为什么闯进我家里吗 |
[25:52] | We’ll send a crew to fix the damage. | 我们会派人来修复造成的破坏 |
[25:53] | Tom’s a suspect in a shooting | 汤姆涉嫌参与昨晚 |
[25:55] | that occurred last night in Hollywood. | 在好莱坞发生的一起枪击案 |
[25:56] | – The thing at the nightclub? – That’s right. | -夜总会的那个案子吗 -是的 |
[25:58] | Any help you can give us? | 你有什么能帮到我们的吗 |
[26:01] | I heard he’s back at the Sober Sanctuary. | 我听说他又回戒酒康复所了 |
[26:04] | Part of his probation. | 他缓刑期的要求 |
[26:05] | What a joke. | 真是好笑 |
[26:06] | Best place to find trouble is at a halfway house. | 要想找麻烦 就去这种过渡康复所就行 |
[26:18] | Guess the halfway house is all the way out of business. | 过渡康复所果然都倒闭了 |
[26:22] | We need to catch a break. | 我们得抓住机会 |
[26:24] | This would be a great place to hide | 这里是绝佳的躲藏地点 |
[26:25] | with a secure perimeter already in place. | 自带安全防护 |
[26:29] | – What? – Right there. | -怎么了 -看那边 |
[26:30] | That little bit of light | 二楼的窗户边缘 |
[26:31] | on the edge of the window on the second floor just came on. | 刚漏出了一点光 |
[26:35] | Bootleg wiring? | 非法布线吗 |
[26:40] | Someone’s here who shouldn’t be. | 是来了不速之客 |
[26:41] | Gear up. | 准备好 |
[28:09] | Goggles. | 戴好目镜 |
[28:12] | Lights. | 打开夜视 |
[28:16] | We good? | 准备好了 |
[28:27] | Come on. Just have some more. | 来 再喝几口 |
[29:03] | Metro SWAT! | 市特警队 |
[29:04] | Turn around! Face down! | 背过身 趴下 |
[29:05] | Turn around! Get on the ground! | 背过身 趴到地上 |
[29:06] | – Go, go, go! Move, move, move! – Give me a two, give me a two! | -上上上 -两人一组 两人一组 |
[29:09] | Down on the ground! Runner! | 趴在地上 嫌犯逃跑 |
[29:10] | – I’m Code 4, Chris! – Metro SWAT! | -我去追 克里斯 -市特警队 |
[29:19] | Chris, go right. I got left. | 克里斯 你去左边 我右边 |
[29:23] | Clear! | 安全 |
[29:26] | Just stay down. | 别紧张 |
[29:27] | I got you. | 我帮你拿掉 |
[29:30] | – Where’s Rick? – He’s good. | -里克人呢 -他没事 |
[29:41] | This is 20-David to Air 17. | 20D呼叫17号直升机 |
[29:43] | Suspect heading up to the roof, Side Three. | 嫌犯逃往屋顶 三号侧门处 |
[30:04] | 20-David to Air 17, what do you see down here? | 20D呼叫17号直升机 看到什么情况 |
[30:07] | Air 17 to 20-David, suspect is behind a roof vent | 17号直升机呼叫20D 嫌犯在屋顶通风口后 |
[30:09] | street side of your position, near the parapet. | 相较你的位置靠近街道 矮墙一侧 |
[30:12] | Be advised, suspect is armed. | 请注意 嫌犯持有武器 |
[30:15] | You’re right on him. | 你正对着他 |
[30:16] | 20-David to 24-David, | 20D呼叫24D |
[30:18] | Chris, cover me by the door. | 克里斯 在门附近掩护 |
[30:19] | Do not come out. | 不要出来 |
[30:21] | 24-David, holding in place. | 24D 原地待命 |
[30:26] | 20-David to Air 17, | 20D呼叫17号直升机 |
[30:28] | give me some altitude. | 拉高飞离 |
[30:30] | Air 17, roger that. | 17号直升机收到 |
[30:39] | Tom! | 汤姆 |
[30:40] | We can play hide-and-seek up here for a while, | 我们可以继续玩会儿躲猫猫 |
[30:42] | or we can save some time and call it a night. | 也可以省下时间给这事划上句号 |
[30:46] | You’re thinking if you can just get over | 你是不是在想你 |
[30:47] | to that other stairwell hatch you got a chance, | 可以找机会往其他楼梯井跑掉 |
[30:49] | but you don’t. | 不可能的 |
[30:50] | Play it through, man. | 好好想想 |
[30:52] | SWAT’s got every exit covered | 特警队已经守住了所有出口 |
[30:53] | and the block is locked down. | 整个街区都被封锁了 |
[30:55] | Your crew ain’t coming for you, man. | 你的同伙不会来支援你了 |
[30:59] | I know your knee’s got to be hurting, | 我知道你长时间蹲坐在地上 |
[31:00] | keeping it bent like that. | 你的膝盖会疼 |
[31:03] | It doesn’t matter anymore. | 现在疼不疼都没关系了 |
[31:04] | 30-David to 20-David, | 30D呼叫20D |
[31:06] | three suspects secured, hostage is safe. | 三名嫌犯已被制伏 人质安全 |
[31:09] | We’re on our way up the back stairs to meet you. | 我们上楼跟你汇合 |
[31:11] | This is 20-David to 30-David. | 20D呼叫30D |
[31:12] | I am trying to negotiate. | 我正在谈判 |
[31:14] | Stand down by the stairwell. Wait for my signal. | 在楼梯下原地待命 等我的信号 |
[31:17] | 30-David, roger that. | 30D收到 |
[31:26] | Tom, you didn’t make it out of Afghanistan | 汤姆 你在阿富汗都活了下来 |
[31:27] | just to die on a roof in Hollywood. | 不是为了在好莱坞的屋顶送命的 |
[31:32] | I used to come up here a lot when the place was still open. | 康复所还开着的时候 我经常上屋顶来 |
[31:36] | Nobody around to bother me. | 在这里不会有人打扰我 |
[31:38] | I wasn’t gonna hurt the girl. | 我没打算伤害那姑娘 |
[31:40] | I’m not the one that shot the bodyguard. | 打伤那个保镖的也不是我 |
[31:42] | There wasn’t supposed to be any collateral damage. | 不该有任何附带伤害的 |
[31:44] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[31:46] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不信 |
[31:46] | Or the body count would’ve been higher. | 如果不是这样 伤亡人数会更多 |
[31:48] | I believe you, man. | 我相信你 兄弟 |
[31:51] | You only wanted to hurt Phil Granger, am I right? | 你只想伤害菲尔·格兰杰 对吗 |
[31:55] | All you see is the big smile with the fake teeth, | 他总是带着那一脸假笑 |
[31:58] | as fake as the rest of him. | 从头到尾都太虚伪了 |
[31:59] | He is a slick salesman, I’ll give you that. | 我承认他是个圆滑的买卖人 |
[32:01] | He tells you what he’s gonna do for you, | 他总是说他为我们做了什么 |
[32:03] | why you should be thankful, | 我们得对他感激涕零 |
[32:06] | how he only hires vets, | 说他无条件地 |
[32:07] | no questions asked. | 只雇佣退伍军人 |
[32:08] | Like that makes him the hero, right? | 把自己包装成一个英雄 对吗 |
[32:10] | Because companies don’t want to give a second chance | 因为不管你有多需要这份工作 |
[32:13] | to somebody who actually needs it. | 公司不会给任何人重来的机会 |
[32:17] | So now you’re cheap. | 你毫无价值了 |
[32:21] | And you’re disposable. | 就是一枚弃子 |
[32:24] | You can’t even complain when he screws you over | 就因为你签了合同 他侮辱你的时候 |
[32:25] | ’cause you signed a contract. | 你都不能还嘴 |
[32:28] | It’s just business. | “只是公事公办” |
[32:31] | How many times have I heard him say that in court? | 我在法庭上听他无数次这么说 |
[32:32] | And you just wanted to put him out of business. I get it. | 你想让他的公司开不下去 我明白 |
[32:35] | – He owed me. – Okay. | -他欠我的 -我明白 |
[32:37] | He owed you, Loulou, and Tommy Jr. | 他欠你的 还有露露和小汤米 |
[32:41] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[32:42] | I got Army buddies off the grid in Costa Rica waiting for us. | 我的战友在远离电网的哥斯达黎加等我们 |
[32:47] | There’s a hotel by the beach we were gonna buy, all cash. | 我们想在海边买家旅馆 用现金 |
[32:49] | And Loulou was down with that, huh? | 露露不同意 对吗 |
[32:51] | Nah, man. She didn’t know anything about it yet. | 不 她压根还不知道这事 |
[32:54] | I just wanted to take care of my family. | 我只是想照顾我的家人 |
[32:58] | Tom, you were in Kandahar, weren’t you? | 汤姆 你曾经驻地坎大哈 对吗 |
[33:02] | Yes, sir. Fourth Infantry. | 是的 长官 第四步兵团 |
[33:04] | I was in Somalia. | 我在索马里 |
[33:06] | First Battalion, Ninth Marines. | 海军陆战队九团一营 |
[33:09] | Civilians don’t get it. | 平民百姓不懂我们 |
[33:12] | We make ’em nervous, man. | 我们让他们内心不安 |
[33:14] | Sure, they thank you for your service, | 的确 他们感谢我们的付出 |
[33:16] | but then they want to know what you’ve done. | 但他们还想知道我们做了什么 |
[33:18] | They want to know how many people you’ve killed. | 他们想知道我们杀了多少人 |
[33:20] | They don’t understand us. | 他们不懂我们 |
[33:22] | You died there, is what you did. | 我们做了什么 我们死在了那里 |
[33:25] | Part of you, anyway. | 内心已经死了 |
[33:26] | But you also learned the value of life– | 但我们也学到了生命有多珍贵 |
[33:29] | tell me I’m wrong. | 说我错了 |
[33:30] | I know the technique you’re using. Just stop it. | 我懂你用的谈判技巧 放弃吧 |
[33:32] | Because every minute you breathe | 你活着的每一分钟 |
[33:34] | is a minute a buddy would love to have for himself. | 都是你死去的战友求都求不来的 |
[33:38] | Vets like us, we do not have the right to throw that away. | 我们退伍军人 没有资格放弃自己的生命 |
[33:42] | We owe the dead. | 我们欠他们的 |
[33:45] | Do you hear me, soldier? | 你听到了吗 士兵 |
[33:48] | Why do people always count to three? | 为什么人们都喜欢倒数三下 |
[33:50] | No! Tom, don’t do this. You have a son. | 不 汤姆 别这么做 你还有个儿子 |
[33:53] | One. | 一 |
[33:53] | You have a woman who cares about you. | 你还有一个关心你的女人 |
[33:56] | Family is worth living for. However, wherever! | 无论如何 无论在何处 都要为你的家人活下去 |
[33:59] | Two. | 二 |
[33:59] | Tom, there is no shame in staying alive and fighting, man. | 汤姆 活下去抗争没什么好羞耻的 |
[34:02] | Don’t do this. | 不要这么做 |
[34:04] | Three. | 三 |
[34:15] | Now you know what a coward I am. | 现在你知道我是个什么样的懦夫了 |
[34:18] | No. | 不 |
[34:20] | I don’t think you’re a coward. | 你不是懦夫 |
[34:24] | I think you love your family too much to leave ’em like this. | 你太爱你的家人 不舍得抛下他们 |
[34:30] | The bravest thing for us is to own what we’ve done. | 人最勇敢的行动就是承认自己做过的事 |
[34:34] | All of it. | 无论是好是坏 |
[34:36] | Come on, man. | 来吧 |
[34:38] | Show me. | 拿出你的勇气 |
[34:40] | You show me what bravery really looks like. | 拿出你真正的勇气 |
[34:45] | Show me, Tom. | 拿出你的勇气 汤姆 |
[35:05] | Let me see your hands. Show me your hands. | 把手举起来 把手举起来 |
[35:08] | Down on the ground, face down. | 趴在地上 面朝下 |
[35:19] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[35:23] | Hondo. | 洪都 |
[35:27] | This is 20-David to Air 17 and all D-Team units. | 20D呼叫17号直升机与所有任务小组 |
[35:31] | Code 4. Suspect is in custody. | 取消支援 嫌犯已被逮捕 |
[35:42] | Rick. | 里克 |
[35:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:53] | You saved me. | 你救了我 |
[35:56] | – They saved you. – You got shot. | -是他们救了你 -你中枪了 |
[35:59] | You could have died for me. | 你差点为我死了 |
[36:00] | I’m right here. | 我好好地在这儿呢 |
[36:04] | I look terrible. | 我样子糟透了 |
[36:08] | You always say that, and you’re always wrong. | 你总这么说 你错了 |
[36:19] | My parents… just got here. | 我父母…来了 |
[36:24] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[36:27] | So, uh, they asked me to apologize to both of you on their behalf. | 他们让我代为他们的行为向你们道歉 |
[36:30] | Phil, how hard would it be | 菲尔 关心你的雇员 |
[36:31] | to just take care of your employees? | 对你来说就有那么难吗 |
[36:33] | So you’re blaming me now? | 你这是要怪我了 |
[36:34] | Workers’ comp? Injury leave? | 员工福利 负伤休假 |
[36:36] | Okay, um, I’m gonna drive my clients home now. | 行了 我要送我的客户回家了 |
[36:39] | Thanks for doing your civic job. | 感谢你们为公民服务 |
[36:41] | And, you know, um, you’ll always be employees | 知道吗 你们不懂经济学 |
[36:43] | if you can’t understand economics, so… | 一辈子都只能做个雇员 |
[36:47] | I’m gonna need a shower to wash the sleaze off. | 我得去洗个澡洗掉沾染的铜臭味 |
[36:52] | You know Patty Hearst married her bodyguard, right? | 你知道帕蒂·赫斯特嫁给了她的保镖吧 |
[36:59] | Happy ever after. | 他们幸福快乐地过了一辈子 |
[37:01] | You gonna share that with Rick? | 你要跟里克灌输下吗 |
[37:02] | Think I might. | 也许吧 |
[37:08] | You know nobody’s blind around here, right? | 知道吗 大家都不是瞎子 |
[37:11] | Come on, man. | 得了 |
[37:13] | If she’s your ride-or-die, | 如果你非她不可 |
[37:14] | why don’t you just go ahead and make that happen? | 何不赶紧行动 |
[37:16] | Doesn’t come around too often. | 机会不等人 |
[37:18] | You got one of those? | 你抓住机会了吗 |
[37:22] | You’re looking at it. | 这就是 |
[37:24] | Kill for, die for. | 我会为它挥洒热血 |
[37:26] | SWAT is exactly what I needed when I left the Marines. | 从海军陆战队退伍后 特警队正是我需要的机会 |
[37:29] | Yeah, I thought about becoming a cop after I got out. | 我也想过退伍后当警察 |
[37:32] | Like you, higher purpose, but… | 就像你 找到更高的人生目标 但是… |
[37:35] | My sergeant buddy said that | 我的中士兄弟说 |
[37:37] | you didn’t get charged for that incident. | 你没有因为那件事被控告 |
[37:38] | Well, an MP arrest still goes on your military record. | 可是军内逮捕记录还是写在军队档案里的 |
[37:40] | Sarge says that lieutenant deserved a fist in his face. | 中士说那个中尉活该被揍 |
[37:43] | A butter bar who thought he was all that. | 那个油腻的家伙自认为魅力十足 |
[37:44] | He had a girl up against the wall, | 他把一个姑娘堵在墙边 |
[37:45] | copping a feel she sure as hell didn’t want. | 而她明显一脸拒绝的样子 |
[37:48] | In uniform. Nothing happened to him. | 还穿着军装 结果他什么事都没有 |
[37:50] | Except your one-hitter quitter. | 你不是给他脸上来了一拳 |
[37:53] | – Right. – Right. | -没错 -是吧 |
[37:55] | But assault on a superior officer | 不过袭击上级 |
[37:56] | isn’t exactly the way into the police academy, | 可不是进警察学院的好条件 |
[37:58] | so… that’s that. | 所以 就这样了 |
[37:59] | Rick, there was a time in my life when I needed a second chance. | 里克 我也有过渴求第二次机会的时候 |
[38:02] | Just running around, looking for a righteous fight. | 不停地东奔西跑 找寻实现正义的战斗 |
[38:04] | – Sounds familiar. – Right. | -听起来很熟悉 -没错 |
[38:06] | Well, listen, if you think you still want a life in public service, | 听着 如果你仍想加入公职 |
[38:08] | I might be able to help you out. | 我也许可以帮你一把 |
[38:10] | Yeah, how? | 怎么帮 |
[38:11] | I can recommend you personally to the Academy. | 我可以以个人名义向学院推荐你 |
[38:13] | I’ve worked with you now, and I’ve seen your dedication. | 我跟你合作 看到了你对这份事业的投入 |
[38:17] | I know you’d be an asset to the force. | 我知道你能为执法部门做贡献 |
[38:20] | Semper fi. | 永远忠诚 |
[38:22] | All the way. | 永远 |
[38:27] | – The man’s hopeless. – More like helpless. | -他没救了 -他控制不住自己 |
[38:29] | The graphics are nice. She put in some work. | 请柬挺好看的 她下了功夫 |
[38:31] | Did you hear Mumford’s getting married again? | 你们听说玛福德又要结婚了吗 |
[38:34] | Talk about a slow learner. Has anybody met her? | 还说他慢慢来 有人见过新娘了吗 |
[38:37] | He’s barely met her. | 新郎都没见过她几面 |
[38:38] | Says he’s only known her a month. | 他说他们才认识一个月 |
[38:40] | Me and Street ran a criminal background on her. | 我和斯特里特查了她有没有案底 |
[38:41] | DMV, R&I, National Database… | 车管所 记录识别库 全国犯罪信息库 |
[38:44] | Wait, you did what? | 等等 你们做了什么 |
[38:45] | – It was Chris’ idea. – Snitch. | -是克里斯的主意 -就你多嘴 |
[38:48] | Find anything? | 发现什么了吗 |
[38:49] | Nikki came back clean. | 尼基很清白 |
[38:50] | – Yeah, like not even an unpaid ticket. – Heads up. | -连欠费罚单都没有 -请注意 |
[38:53] | Background check. | 还做背景调查 |
[38:55] | Man, there’s something seriously wrong with all of you. | 天哪 你们到底有什么毛病 |
[38:57] | Just trying to look out for you. | 我们只是为你留个心 |
[38:58] | Is happiness so hard for you dopes to imagine? | 幸福对你们来说这么难以想象吗 |
[39:00] | Anybody can be a cynic. | 人人都愤世嫉俗 |
[39:02] | That’s the default mode. | 像是下意识的反应 |
[39:04] | He’s the only one of all of you | 里面这帮人里面 |
[39:05] | who had the guts to get married for the first time. | 只有他有胆结婚 |
[39:07] | That’s one point of view. | 你说是就是吧 |
[39:09] | Look, all I know is, I love this woman, and she loves me. | 我只知道 我爱她 她也爱我 |
[39:13] | And I hope that you’ll come and celebrate with us. | 我希望你们可以前来与我们一同庆祝 |
[39:16] | Or… the hell with you. | 不然 你们就见鬼去吧 |
[39:20] | And I’ll have known her for two months by then, Deacon. | 而且到那时候我们就相识两个月了 迪肯 |
[39:22] | Just to be clear. | 我先说清楚 |
[39:24] | Look, Mumford. | 听着 玛福德 |
[39:25] | Like you said, if it’s right it’s right. | 就像你说的 如果是你的 永远跑不了 |
[39:26] | But I just want you to rethink your timetable. | 我只是希望你考虑下要不要这么快 |
[39:29] | – Why? – Weddings are stressful. | -为什么 -结婚会让人压力很大 |
[39:31] | No, divorces are stressful. | 不 离婚才压力大 |
[39:35] | All right, you know what, I expected some attitude, | 好吧 知道吗 我料到你们会有这样的反应 |
[39:37] | so I asked her to pick me up from work. | 所以我叫她来接我下班 |
[39:40] | She’s here? | 她来了 |
[39:41] | Any minute. Just meet her… | 马上就到 见见她 |
[39:45] | before you make up your minds. Okay. | 在你们做决定之前 好吧 |
[39:58] | So, this is, uh… awkward. | 这还…挺尴尬的 |
[40:03] | Got to admit, the suspense is killing me. | 我得承认 等得我心神不安 |
[40:13] | Is he punking us? | 他是不是耍我们呢 |
[40:15] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[40:17] | They’ll love you. Don’t worry about it. | 他们会喜欢你的 别担心 |
[40:22] | I’d like you all to meet Nikki almost-Mumford, | 为大家介绍下 这位是尼基·未来的·玛福德 |
[40:25] | my bride to be. | 我的准新娘 |
[40:27] | Jack’s mentioned all of you. | 杰克跟我介绍了你们 |
[40:29] | Jessica, right? | 你是杰西卡吧 |
[40:30] | How do you do? | 你好 |
[40:31] | – Chris? – Nikki, nice to meet you. | -克里斯 -尼基 幸会 |
[40:33] | – Street. – Hi. Pleasure, ma’am. | -斯特里特 -你好 幸会 女士 |
[40:35] | Now I feel old. | 你把我叫老了 |
[40:37] | – Luca. – Yeah. Roger that. Pleased to meet you. | -卢卡 -是 你好 幸会 |
[40:39] | – Tan. – Lots of happiness. | -谭 -祝好 |
[40:41] | Your mom trained you right. No congratulating the bride. | 你真有礼貌 不必恭喜新娘了 |
[40:43] | Deacon. | 迪肯 |
[40:44] | Hi, Nikki. | 你好 尼基 |
[40:45] | And I recognize Hondo. | 我知道你是洪都 |
[40:46] | Truly my pleasure. | 非常荣幸 |
[40:48] | Jack told me that | 杰克跟我说 |
[40:49] | marrying a SWAT officer is marrying SWAT. | 嫁给了特警队员就嫁给了整个特警队 |
[40:51] | So I’m happy to meet all my future in-laws | 我很高兴在婚礼前 |
[40:54] | before the wedding. | 见到了我未来的家人 |
[40:56] | We got to go. We’re gonna be late. | 我们得走了 要迟到了 |
[40:57] | Where-where you headed? | 你们要去哪里 |
[40:58] | The opera. My-my first time. | 去看歌剧 我第一次看歌剧 |
[41:01] | That’s so crazy to me, | 我觉得太不可思议了 |
[41:03] | for a man with such a beautiful singing voice himself. | 一个有如此美妙歌喉的人竟然没看过歌剧 |
[41:06] | – What? – He’s gonna love it. | -什么 -他会爱上歌剧的 |
[41:07] | A singing voice? You can sing? | 歌喉 你会唱歌 |
[41:10] | Yeah. | 对 |
[41:11] | I didn’t know that. | 我完全不知道 |
[41:12] | Well, you never asked. | 你也没问过我 |
[41:13] | He has an amazing tenor range. | 他是个出色的男高音 |
[41:16] | One month. | 一个月 |
[41:17] | One month, and Nikki knows more about me | 就一个月 尼基对我的了解 |
[41:19] | than the rest of you heroes put together. | 就比你们所有人加起来都多了 |
[41:22] | Deacon’s been trying to get me to rethink our timetable. | 迪肯还 劝我考虑下结婚的时间 |
[41:26] | You know what? I have. | 知道吗 我考虑了 |
[41:31] | Why the hell do we have to wait a whole month, Nikki? | 我们为什么还要等一个月 尼基 |
[41:34] | Vegas is five hours away. | 拉斯维加斯离这里只有五小时车程 |
[41:36] | We can leave right after the curtain, | 我们可以看完歌剧直接过去 |
[41:37] | and-and, look, we’re dressed already. | 瞧 我们都穿了正装 |
[41:42] | I would love that, Jack. | 我喜欢这个主意 杰克 |
[41:43] | We have a full tank of gas, couple of credit cards. | 我们有满满一箱油 信用卡也带在身边 |
[41:47] | All right, you don’t need these. | 好吧 你们不需要请柬了 |
[41:49] | All right? Gifts are still being accepted. | 不过贺礼还是照收的 |
[41:54] | See you Tuesday, suckers. | 周二见 笨蛋们 |
[42:05] | She’s really great. | 她人很好 |
[42:07] | She’s amazing. | 好极了 |
[42:08] | Only took three divorces, but I guess he finally figured it out. | 经历了三次离婚 他到底还是找到了真爱 |
[42:13] | Feel bad now– for running the background check? | 感到内疚吗 我们查了她 |
[42:16] | Yeah. I actually do. | 还真有点 |
[42:18] | I think we should have warned her about him. | 我觉得我们得让她提防着点玛福德 |