时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | So I’m halfway to this meeting | 我去开会车开到半路上 |
[00:15] | and I realize I forgot the client’s lookbook. | 突然想起我忘带客户的新款型录了 |
[00:20] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[00:22] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[00:25] | Deirdre? Deirdre? | 迪尔德丽 迪尔德丽 |
[00:29] | Deirdre. | 迪尔德丽 |
[00:33] | Didn’t you hear me calling you? | 你没听到我喊你吗 |
[00:36] | A little help, please? | 可以帮个忙吗 |
[00:40] | What are you doing home? | 你回家干什么 |
[00:42] | Forgot this. | 忘带这个了 |
[00:46] | Good luck on your pitch. | 祝你营销成功 |
[00:49] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[01:00] | What the hell? You’re married? | 搞什么 你结婚了 |
[01:02] | Does it matter? | 有什么关系 |
[01:03] | When your husband shows up unannounced, yes, it matters. | 你老公没通知就回家的时候就非常有关系了 |
[01:05] | Oh, honey, I just remembered | 亲爱的 我刚想起来 |
[01:07] | I’m all out of that green juice cleanse stuff. | 那些绿色果汁排毒的东西吃完了 |
[01:14] | Did you hear me? | 听见没 |
[01:15] | Yes, and I’ll pick some up from Whole Foods | 听见了 我做完高温瑜伽回来 |
[01:17] | on the way back from hot yoga. | 顺路去全食超市买点回来 |
[01:37] | I jumped, like, | 我从差不多 |
[01:38] | 20 feet down into this pool. | 六米高的地方跳进了一个泳池 |
[01:40] | The water’s ice-cold. | 水冰冷 |
[01:42] | Serious shrinkage. | 从天堂到地狱 |
[01:43] | That must’ve been tough on the ego. | 你的自尊心肯定大受打击 |
[01:44] | Then there’s this Rottweiler chasing me. | 还有一只罗威纳犬追着我 |
[01:47] | I got out of there by the skin of my teeth. | 我差点就没有逃掉 |
[01:48] | You’re telling me you had no idea this woman was married. | 你说你完全不知道这个女的结婚了 |
[01:51] | She didn’t have a ring on her finger. | 她手上没有带戒指 |
[01:52] | Cheaters tend to leave them at home. | 偷汉子的人一般都会把戒指放在家里 |
[01:53] | You might think that this is, uh, really funny, | 可能你觉得这很搞笑 |
[01:57] | but I actually feel used. | 但是我觉得自己被利用了 |
[02:00] | Oh, poor Street. | 可怜的斯特里特 |
[02:01] | You attract what you put out there. | 苍蝇不叮无缝的蛋 |
[02:02] | You think that I go looking for these nutjobs? | 你觉得这些蠢事都是我自找的吗 |
[02:04] | You do, because you’re telling me… | 就是的 因为你跟我说… |
[02:06] | We got a situation popping off in the Valley. Gear up. | 谷区有情况 准备出发 |
[02:14] | Answer me! | 回答我 |
[02:15] | Right now! | 快点的 |
[02:16] | Or I’m going after your family next! | 不然接下来我就要找你家人算账了 |
[02:23] | No. | 不 |
[02:27] | No! | 不 |
[03:21] | Let me see your hands! | 双手举起来 |
[03:25] | Right here, | 这里 |
[03:26] | I put a temperature scanner so the operator can tell | 我装了一个温度扫描仪 这样操作者就能知道 |
[03:28] | – if the patient’s still alive or not. – After six months, | -病人是否还活着 -六个月了 |
[03:31] | I’m finally getting my dining room table back? | 我的餐厅终于可以空出来了 |
[03:33] | I swear, Mom, after tomorrow, everything’s… | 我发誓 妈 明天过后 一切都 |
[03:35] | – Oh, my… – What are you doing? | -天呐 -你想干什么 |
[03:37] | Shut up! Just do what I tell you! | 闭嘴 照我说的做 |
[03:40] | Get in there. | 进去 |
[03:41] | Move! Move! | 快点 快 |
[03:43] | – In front of the window. – Why? | -站在窗户前 -为什么 |
[03:45] | On your knees. On your knees. | 跪下 跪下 |
[03:48] | 1-A-12 One-Adam-12, | |
[03:49] | suspect just forced entry into a private residence. | 嫌犯刚强闯一处私人住宅 |
[03:52] | 11874 Hazeltine. | 黑泽汀街11874号 |
[03:53] | When’s SWAT getting here? | 反恐特警队什么时候到 |
[03:54] | One last question. | 最后一个问题 |
[03:56] | How does it feel to be the first female captain | 作为反恐特警队的第一位女性队长 |
[03:59] | in the history of SWAT? | 你有何感受 |
[04:00] | And how do your rank and file feel about | 还有你的手下对你 |
[04:02] | you pushing them to be more involved | 促使他们更多地融入进 |
[04:04] | with the communities they police? | 所管辖的社区中去有什么看法 |
[04:05] | Well, that’s two questions. | 这是两个问题 |
[04:07] | It feels… right. | 我感觉 这样是对的 |
[04:09] | Police Commissioner Michael Plank– he’s really my partner | 迈克尔·普兰克警监一直和我并肩作战 |
[04:11] | in all the positive changes | 我们想在部门中 |
[04:13] | we’re trying to implement in the department. | 我们想在部门中实施这些积极改变 |
[04:15] | Oh, Stella, this is my boss, | 斯特拉 这是我的上司 |
[04:16] | SWAT Commander Robert Hicks. | 反恐特警队指挥官罗伯特·希克斯 |
[04:18] | You’ll have to see yourself out. | 你得回避一下 |
[04:20] | Cortez, our car pursuit | 科尔特斯 我们的追车行动 |
[04:21] | just turned into a barricade situation with hostages. | 变成了挟持人质的隔墙对质了 |
[04:28] | “Stella”? | “斯特拉” |
[04:29] | Since when is SWAT on first-name basis with reporters? | 什么时候反恐特警队和记者熟络起来了 |
[04:32] | She’s doing an article on our latest neighborhood initiatives. | 她在写一篇关于我们最新的社区举措的文章 |
[04:34] | You mean your initiatives. | 你是说你的举措 |
[04:35] | Question, Cortez: | 问你个问题 科尔特斯 |
[04:36] | do you work for SWAT | 是你为反恐特警队工作 |
[04:37] | or does SWAT work for you? | 还是反恐特警队为你工作 |
[04:39] | Sir… | 长官 |
[04:40] | Want to do puff pieces on the proposals | 想写些对你和警监强加于我们身上的 |
[04:42] | you and the commissioner are trying to cram down our throat? | 提议写些吹捧文章吗 |
[04:44] | Do it on your own time. | 用你的私人时间 |
[04:46] | Right now I need you | 现在我需要你 |
[04:46] | as my number two at Mobile Command. | 进入行动指挥部副官的角色 |
[04:52] | All right, listen up. | 好了 听着 |
[04:53] | We got a hostage rescue situation. | 我们现在要去解救人质 |
[04:55] | We got a male Hispanic armed with a handgun. | 一名携带手枪的西班牙裔男子 |
[04:57] | He’s taken a family hostage. | 将一户人家掳为人质 |
[04:58] | Hicks and Cortez are meeting us on-site | 希克斯和科尔特斯会到现场和我们会合 |
[05:00] | to give us more intel. | 给我们更多情报 |
[05:01] | Beautiful downtown Van Nuys. | 美丽的城市凡奈斯 |
[05:02] | 100 freeway exits and not one decent bar. | 有一百个高速路出口 却连一家像样的酒吧都没有 |
[05:05] | Hey, at least it’s hot, muggy, and generally uncool. | 至少这里闷热 潮湿 一年四季不凉爽 |
[05:08] | Don’t worry, Deac, we get you living here. | 别担心 迪肯 我们让你住在这 |
[05:09] | You got kids. | 你有小孩 |
[05:11] | If you’re not gonna be near the beach, | 不住在海边 |
[05:12] | why even be in L.A.? | 来洛杉矶干什么 |
[05:13] | You can all keep your overpriced studios in Venice | 就算把很贵的工作室安排在威尼斯 |
[05:15] | and your houses on stilts in the hills. | 还不是要住在山上 |
[05:17] | Out here, I get a real house for my money. | 在这 我自己买了中意的房子 |
[05:18] | My kids can go to public school. | 我的小孩可以去上公立学校 |
[05:20] | And unlike the rest of L.A., there’s always parking. | 不像洛杉矶的其它地方 这里到处都有停车位 |
[05:22] | What’s the verdict, Hondo? Westside or the Valley? | 所以你怎么看 洪都 西区还是谷区 |
[05:24] | No, I’m sticking with South L.A. | 不 我还是选择洛杉矶南区 |
[05:25] | That’s always gonna be home for me. | 我就在这扎根了 |
[05:26] | All right, you all know the deal. | 好吧 你们都了解情况了 |
[05:28] | Let’s keep it tight, shut this guy down. | 集中协作 把这个家伙拿下 |
[05:39] | You cut the power and the cell service? | 你切断了电源和手机信号 |
[05:40] | DWP shut off the water and power, | 水电局关闭了水电 |
[05:42] | and the cell jammer’s on full blast. | 手机信号阻断器也马力全开 |
[05:44] | No calls in or out– unless we want there to be. | 电话进不来也出不去 除非我们允许 |
[05:46] | – You got an ID on our bad guy yet? – Two bad guys. | -坏人的身份查明了吗 -有两个坏人 |
[05:49] | The DOA in the wrecked vehicle has been identified | 在失事车辆中发现的嫌犯已经丧命 |
[05:52] | as Manuel “Man-Killer” Lopez. | 他就是”杀手”曼纽尔·洛佩兹 |
[05:54] | Lopez is a loyal assassin for Los Reyes– | 洛佩兹是东区之王国王帮的 |
[05:57] | East Side Kings. | 忠实刺客 |
[05:58] | The suspect who killed Lopez | 开车的人就是 |
[05:59] | and was driving his car– Angel Lucero. | 杀死洛佩兹的嫌犯 安吉尔·卢塞罗 |
[06:01] | Lucero is a career criminal. | 卢塞罗是一名职业罪犯 |
[06:03] | Los Reyes associate. | 跟国王帮有密切关系 |
[06:04] | He was recently paroled from Corcoran | 他最近从科克伦监狱被假释出来 |
[06:06] | after serving six years for robbery. | 之前因为抢劫被判入狱六年 |
[06:08] | I dealt with Los Reyes | 国王帮最先在 |
[06:08] | when they were first coming up in Rampart. | 兰帕特犯案时我跟他们打过交道 |
[06:10] | They got a reputation for dumping bodies | 他们以抛尸而闻名 |
[06:11] | where no one can find ’em. | 没人能找到抛尸地点 |
[06:13] | You think it’s a beef | 你认为这是 |
[06:13] | between crime partners gone sideways? | 犯罪同伙内部不和而起的争端 |
[06:15] | Whatever it was, there’s now | 不管是什么 现在有 |
[06:16] | an innocent family trapped in there | 一个无辜的家庭 |
[06:17] | with a guy who’s acting like he’s got nothing to lose. | 和一个走上绝路的人被困在一起了 |
[06:20] | All right. You try talking him out. | 好吧 你试着说服他 |
[06:23] | If that doesn’t work, | 如果行不通 |
[06:24] | we’ll do what we do. | 我们就见机行事 |
[07:07] | You take one more step and she’s dead! | 你们再前进一步我就杀了她 |
[07:10] | This is the LAPD! | 我们是洛城警局 |
[07:11] | I got a phone out here for you. | 我要给你一部手机 |
[07:12] | Nobody is coming inside. | 没人会进去 |
[07:14] | We are not coming inside. | 我们不进去 |
[07:16] | I just want to toss this phone through the window | 我只是想把这部手机扔进窗户 |
[07:18] | so we can start a conversation. | 好让你和我们沟通 |
[07:20] | It’s coming in now. | 现在我要把手机扔进来了 |
[07:21] | Three, | 三 |
[07:23] | two, | 二 |
[07:24] | one. | 一 |
[07:37] | This is Captain Cortez speaking. | 我是科尔特斯队长 |
[07:38] | Is this Angel Lucero? | 你是安吉尔·卢塞罗吗 |
[07:40] | Look, I don’t want to hurt these people, | 我不想伤害这些人 |
[07:41] | but you need to get out of here. | 但你们得离开这里 |
[07:42] | I want that, too, so let’s | 我也这么希望 那我们就 |
[07:44] | work together to make that happen. | 相互合作达成这个目的 |
[07:45] | I want that big-ass SWAT motor home bus out front gone, | 我要房子前面那个反恐特警队的监视房车开走 |
[07:48] | and I want an unmarked car pulled up | 我想要一辆没有标记的汽车 |
[07:50] | to the back of the house for me. | 停到房子后面给我 |
[07:51] | Angel, you understand | 安吉尔 你明白 |
[07:52] | the LAPD can’t just pack up and leave. | 洛城警局不能就这样卷铺盖回家 |
[07:54] | Well, I hear news choppers. | 我听见外面有新闻直升机 |
[07:57] | Bet they’d love them some live footage of dead bodies | 我猜他们肯定很喜欢拍些 |
[07:58] | tossed out on this lawn. | 有人横尸草坪的现场照片 |
[08:13] | I got the Rook revvin’, Hondo, ready to go in hard. | 我的车蓄势待发 洪都 准备强行破门 |
[08:15] | Just say the word. | 就等你一声令下 |
[08:16] | Luca, we got a family inside. | 卢卡 里面有一家人 |
[08:17] | Tear gas is a last option, but keep her running. | 不到万不得已不用催泪瓦斯 但你随时待命 |
[08:19] | All right, roger that. | 好的 收到 |
[08:20] | Two-side, are there any surprises inside? | 二号 里面有什么别的状况吗 |
[08:22] | Negative, Hondo. | 没有 洪都 |
[08:23] | Heat signatures show just the suspect and the three hostages. | 热感信号显示里面只有嫌犯和三名人质 |
[08:26] | All right, roger that, hold tight. | 好的 收到 看紧了 |
[08:27] | Four-side, what do you see? | 四号 你看见什么了吗 |
[08:29] | Suspect looks manic. | 嫌犯看上去很烦躁 |
[08:30] | Better if Cortez can get him to walk out. | 最好科尔特斯能让他出门来 |
[08:32] | Three-side, do you have eyes yet? | 三号 你瞄准了吗 |
[08:34] | Roger that. Suspect takes one step into the back, | 收到 嫌犯一到后面来 |
[08:36] | I got a clear shot. | 我就能一枪爆头 |
[08:37] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这样 |
[08:39] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[08:39] | They said they’d kill her! | 他们说他们会杀了她 |
[08:40] | Who are they gonna kill? | 他们要杀谁 |
[08:41] | My sister! They took her! | 我妹妹 他们把她抓走了 |
[08:43] | You cops. Never believe a word I say. | 你们这些警察 从来不相信我说的话 |
[08:45] | Not with my sins. | 因为我是个罪犯 |
[08:48] | Hondo, are you hearing this? | 洪都 你听见了吗 |
[08:49] | Yeah, suspect wants a getaway car. | 听见了 嫌犯想要一辆车逃跑 |
[08:50] | That’s his only demand so far. | 这是目前他唯一的要求 |
[08:52] | If he is Los Reyes, | 如果他是国王帮的 |
[08:53] | we cannot count on him to do right by that family. | 我们不能指望他会放过那一家人 |
[08:55] | We got to separate him from them. | 我们得把他们分开 |
[08:57] | Keep him talking. | 继续和他通话 |
[08:58] | Angel, I worked Boyle Heights. | 安吉尔 我在博伊尔高地工作过 |
[09:00] | I know Los Reyes. | 我知道国王帮 |
[09:02] | Lopez was a killer | 洛佩兹是个杀手 |
[09:03] | who’s dropped a lot of bodies. | 他抛过不少尸 |
[09:04] | What happened between you two? | 你们之间发生了什么 |
[09:06] | Were you acting in self-defense? | 你那时是正当防卫吗 |
[09:07] | Lopez was a psycho. | 洛佩兹是个变态狂 |
[09:10] | He had that coming. | 他自找的 |
[09:11] | I get that. | 了解 |
[09:12] | But the family you have hostage– | 但是你挟持的人质 |
[09:13] | they don’t deserve to be any part of this. | 他们不应该被牵扯其中 |
[09:15] | Just give me a car and two hours. | 给我一辆车和两小时 |
[09:17] | Then I’ll turn myself in. | 然后我就会自首 |
[09:19] | I just got to handle something first. | 我只想先处理点事情 |
[09:20] | He said something about his sister being in danger. | 他说他妹妹遇到危险了 |
[09:22] | Suspects’ll spin any fairy tale they can conjure | 为了给自己争取逃跑机会 |
[09:25] | to get their backs out of a corner. | 嫌犯会编造任何故事 |
[09:26] | And even if there was truth to it, | 即使他说的是真的 |
[09:28] | we’d have to get verification and we don’t have time for that. | 我们都得去核实 而现在没有时间这样做 |
[09:31] | Angel, before I can call back my men, | 安吉尔 在我叫回我的手下前 |
[09:32] | I need a sign of good faith. | 你也得表现下你的诚意 |
[09:34] | Let the hostages walk. | 放了人质 |
[09:41] | You love your parents? Huh?! | 你爱你的父母吗 |
[09:44] | Tell ’em you love them. | 告诉她们你爱他们 |
[09:47] | – Mom, I love you. – I love you, babe. | -妈 我爱你 -我也爱你 宝贝 |
[09:49] | – Dad, I love you. – I love you. | -爸 我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[09:52] | All right, you want good faith? | 行 你想要诚意 |
[09:54] | Come get the boy! | 把这个小子接走 |
[09:57] | – Get up. Get up. Get up. – No. No! | -起来 起来 起来 -不 不 |
[09:59] | Get out of here. | 出去 |
[10:01] | Go, go! | 走 走 |
[10:02] | – Honey, go! – Go, go. | -亲爱的 走 -快走 |
[10:04] | – Come on, go, go! – Get down! | -快走 快走 -趴下 |
[10:06] | Julian. | 朱利安 |
[10:08] | Breathe and come with me. | 深呼吸 跟我来 |
[10:09] | – My mom and dad? – We’ll get them. | -我爸妈呢 -我们会救出他们的 |
[10:14] | All right, I gave you one, now give me a car! | 好 我放了一个人质 给我辆车 |
[10:17] | No! | 不 |
[10:17] | – Or I’m blowing his brains outside the window! – No! | -不然我就让他的脑浆喷到窗外去 -不 |
[10:20] | – Ten! – No! | -十 -不 |
[10:21] | Hondo, tell me you’re ready. | 洪都 告诉我你已经准备好了 |
[10:23] | He wants a car, we’ll throw | 他想要辆车 我们 |
[10:23] | – a set of keys through the back window. – Roger that. | -会从后面的窗户丢一串钥匙进去 -收到 |
[10:25] | – Six! – Angel, stop counting. | -六 -安吉尔 别数了 |
[10:27] | You let a hostage go, | 你放了一个人质 |
[10:28] | so I’m holding up my end of the bargain. | 所以我遵守承诺 |
[10:30] | One of my men is approaching the back of the house. | 我的一个手下正在靠近房子后面 |
[10:32] | He’s gonna throw a set of keys in to you. | 他会扔进来一串钥匙给你 |
[10:34] | They belong to a Charger parked in the alley. | 是停在小巷中的一辆道奇的钥匙 |
[10:39] | Get down. | 跪下 |
[10:45] | Three-side, Deac’s coming around with a stinger. | 三号 迪肯会带震撼弹过去 |
[10:47] | But if the suspect runs out that back door shooting, | 但如果嫌犯跑出后门开枪 |
[10:49] | you have a green light. | 你就可以行动了 |
[10:50] | Ready to drop him, Hondo. | 已经准备好放倒他了 洪都 |
[10:51] | Deac, give him the one-two punch | 迪肯 给他一个措手不及 |
[10:52] | and then tenderize his ass. | 然后拿下他 |
[11:06] | Police! Don’t move! Don’t move! | 警察 不许动 不许动 |
[11:10] | Tan, cover me. | 谭 掩护我 |
[11:12] | Deac, we got the hostages. | 迪肯 已经救下人质了 |
[11:13] | Get up, you’re safe. | 起来 你们安全了 |
[11:14] | – Going hands on. – Go! | -双手抱头 -抱头 |
[11:15] | Give me your hands! | 手背过来 |
[11:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:28] | Glad we could help. | 很荣幸能帮上忙 |
[11:31] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[11:34] | Not a bad afternoon. | 今天下午还不赖 |
[11:37] | Teamwork makes the dream work. | 齐心协力 其利断金 |
[11:39] | Man, when are you gonna be able to put that rig to use, Luca? | 你那大家伙什么时候才能派上用场 卢卡 |
[11:41] | I’m dying to give that thing a spin, man. | 我也很期待它出场 |
[11:43] | Yeah, don’t worry, Luca. Whether it’s today or next week, | 别担心 卢卡 今天不行最迟不超过下周 |
[11:44] | somebody will do something stupid enough | 就会有人做蠢事 |
[11:46] | for you to get your chance. | 需要你把它开出来镇场 |
[11:49] | My drone on the dining table? | 我餐桌上的无人机 |
[11:51] | Did any of you officers see it? | 有警官看见了吗 |
[11:52] | I hate to tell you, son, | 我很遗憾 孩子 |
[11:53] | but your house is now a crime scene. | 你家现在是犯罪现场了 |
[11:55] | It’s gonna be a few days | 要过几天 |
[11:56] | before you’re able to retrieve any personal belongings. | 你才能拿回私人物品 |
[11:58] | But I need it for an engineering competition tomorrow. | 但这是我明天工程竞赛的参赛作品 |
[12:00] | I-I’ve been working on this forever. | 我为它忙了好久 |
[12:02] | Please? | 拜托 |
[12:03] | You know, I got to go back inside and get my keys. | 我得进屋去拿我的钥匙 |
[12:05] | Come on, what do you think, Commander? | 你觉得怎么样 警长 |
[12:06] | Before we seal the place, | 在我们封锁这里之前 |
[12:07] | there’s no harm in letting the kid have a walk-through. | 让这个孩子进去一下也无妨 |
[12:11] | All right, go ahead. | 好吧 去吧 |
[12:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:21] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[12:22] | It’s demolished. | 都弄坏了 |
[12:23] | Hey, we’re really sorry. | 我们真的很抱歉 |
[12:24] | You can file a claim against the city. | 你可以向市里提出索赔 |
[12:26] | I mean, your parents can. | 你父母可以 |
[12:28] | But the contest is tomorrow morning. | 但是明天就是比赛了 |
[12:31] | First prize is $25,000 for tuition. | 第一名是两万五千元的奖学金 |
[12:34] | That was my best hope of going to a real college. | 那是我上大学的最大希望了 |
[12:35] | What kind of drone was it? | 是什么样的无人机 |
[12:36] | I called it Medic-Hawk. | 我给它起名为医疗鹰 |
[12:38] | Equipped with things carried on ambulances, | 装备有救护车上的装置 |
[12:40] | to help out patients in tight spots | 能在紧要关头救助病人 |
[12:42] | until human EMTs could arrive. | 直到人类急救专家到场 |
[12:43] | Man, most kids are flying their drones over nude beaches. | 多数孩子玩儿无人机就为了一览裸体海滩 |
[12:49] | Tell you what. Let’s salvage every piece of this drone | 要不这样 我们把所有无人机的碎片捡起来 |
[12:51] | that we can and take it back to HQ. | 拿回总部 |
[12:53] | Including Einstein Jr. here. | 还有这位小爱因斯坦也一起去 |
[12:55] | – Okay. Let’s do it. – All right. | -好吧 动手吧 -好 |
[12:57] | Come on, let’s go. | 好了 我们走 |
[13:00] | Is this seriously your dating profile? | 这真的就是你挂在约会网站上的个人资料吗 |
[13:02] | Where’d you find that? | 你在哪看到的 |
[13:04] | I might’ve used the app once or twice. | 我可能之前用过这个软件一两次 |
[13:05] | Of course, I swiped left on you, | 当然 我对你左滑不喜欢了 |
[13:07] | but not before I took a screenshot of this. | 不过是在我把这页截屏了以后 |
[13:10] | The dreaded shirtless pic of you in the boxing ring, | 这可怕的拳击场裸上身的照片 |
[13:13] | the one of you “All tac’d up | 还有一张全副武装 |
[13:14] | – and ready to roll.” – That’s a good one. | 一副蓄势待发的样子 -这张照片不错 |
[13:16] | That’s actually the caption you wrote. | 这正应了你的标题 |
[13:18] | I see a gainfully employed real man | 我看见的是一个收入不菲 |
[13:21] | who’s ready to save lives and kick ass. | 随时准备拯救生命打击坏人的真男人 |
[13:23] | And with a sensitive side. | 同时还有感性的一面 |
[13:26] | You’re not smiling in any of them. | 这里面没一张笑脸 |
[13:28] | Why you so serious, Street? | 你干嘛那么严肃 斯特里特 |
[13:31] | I mean, come on, you can tell me. | 来吧 你可以告诉我的 |
[13:32] | Are you really the Batman? | 你真的是蝙蝠侠吗 |
[13:35] | My smile… it makes me look goofy. | 我笑起来 傻兮兮的 |
[13:40] | “No kids, ex-wife or pets. | “没有孩子 没有前妻 没有宠物 |
[13:42] | I’m a cop who works hard and plays hard.” | 我是一个卖力的警察 玩得也卖力 |
[13:44] | “If you’re up to the challenge, | “如果你想挑战一下 |
[13:46] | you could be the one.” | 也许就会成为我的真命天女 |
[13:48] | Come on, in real life, you’re not that pathetic and humorless. | 真实的你才没有这么可怜 缺乏幽默感 |
[13:51] | – Do you want my opinion? – No. | -要不要听听我的想法 -不要 |
[13:52] | I think you need to let me give your profile a makeover. | 我觉得你得让我给你好好改改个人简介 |
[13:55] | No. I might trust you with my life, | 不要 我可以把生命交给你 |
[13:57] | I do not trust you with my love life. | 但我不要把感情生活交给你 |
[13:59] | Then stop crying to me about quickies | 那就别跟我抱怨 |
[14:01] | with married, damaged chicks. | 你和已婚妇女 受伤女人的短暂恋爱 |
[14:05] | All right. | 好吧 |
[14:11] | Don’t make me look desperate. | 别让我看着绝望透顶 |
[14:13] | Okay? | 拜托了哦 |
[14:23] | How did you know my password? | 你怎么知道我的密码 |
[14:25] | I told you, I got you all figured out. | 我都说了 我对你了如指掌 |
[14:29] | All right, Julian, | 好了 朱利安 |
[14:30] | so we put your parents up in a hotel, | 我们安排你的父母住在酒店 |
[14:32] | and they agreed that you could be deputized by SWAT | 他们同意特警队可以监护你 |
[14:34] | so you could pull an all-nighter here, | 这样你就能在这儿开夜车了 |
[14:35] | – try to fix this thing, win that contest. – Thanks. | -试着把这个修好 赢下比赛 -多谢 |
[14:38] | But one night? I put weeks into this. | 但是就一晚 我花了好几周做的 |
[14:40] | – One night won’t cut it. – Julian, we got a full garage | -一晚可能不够 -朱利安 我们有全套修车库 |
[14:42] | and a machine shop. You just make a list | 配件应有尽有 只要列个单子 |
[14:43] | of what you need and we got you, all right? | 要什么我们给你什么 行吗 |
[14:45] | And Luca here, he may not look like much, | 卢卡虽然看着不太像 |
[14:47] | but he’s a real wiz when it comes to mechanics. | 但是说到机械 他可是个真正的奇才 |
[14:48] | If I didn’t become police, MIT was next on the list. | 我如果没成为警察 就去麻省理工了 |
[14:51] | Look, kid, here at SWAT, we face a lot of tough situations, | 听着孩子 在反恐特警队我们要对付很多 |
[14:54] | a lot of deadlines. But whatever the mission, | 棘手问题和最后期限 但不管任务是什么 |
[14:56] | we got to buck up, we give it a hundred percent. | 我们都积极行动 百分百完成 |
[14:58] | We’re here to help, but you got to be ready to give it your all. | 我们准备好帮你 你也要付出全部努力 |
[15:01] | We got a deal? | 可以吗 |
[15:03] | Yes, sir. | 没问题 长官 |
[15:04] | That’s right. | 这就对了 |
[15:09] | This is some kind of arsenal. | 这是一个类似军械库的地方 |
[15:11] | Only the best for SWAT. | 反恐特警队拥有最优配备 |
[15:12] | The reporter from the Chronicle sent me | 《记事报》记者给我发了 |
[15:14] | an early draft of the article. | 一份文章的初稿 |
[15:17] | You crushed it. | 你做得很好 |
[15:20] | Something wrong? | 出什么问题了吗 |
[15:21] | Hicks made a comment earlier, | 希克斯早些时候作了一番评价 |
[15:23] | as if I’m more interested in getting my name in the paper | 他觉得比起做我的工作 我更有兴趣 |
[15:25] | than doing my job. | 把名字登在报纸上 |
[15:26] | I know you respect his opinion… | 我知道你尊重他的意见 |
[15:28] | Hicks promoted me to SWAT. | 是希克斯把我提拔到特警队 |
[15:29] | He’s tough on me, | 他对我很严格 |
[15:30] | – but he’s taught me a lot. – I’m sure he has. | -他教了我很多 -我知道 |
[15:32] | He’s also a decorated LAPD veteran | 他也是洛城警局的老部将了 |
[15:34] | who’s watching his protege surpass him. | 他看着他的徒弟超越了他 |
[15:36] | You’re the new face of the LAPD. | 你是洛城警局的新面孔 |
[15:39] | But Hicks is right. | 但希克斯没错 |
[15:40] | Don’t do any more interviews in HQ. | 别在总部做访谈了 |
[15:42] | No need to rub it in his face. | 没必要撞在他的枪口上 |
[15:48] | Murder, | 谋杀 |
[15:50] | home invasion, | 私闯民宅 |
[15:51] | kidnapping. | 绑架 |
[15:52] | Hope you got a good lawyer, buddy. | 但愿你有个好律师 老兄 |
[15:57] | Get down. Get down! | 趴下 趴下 |
[16:03] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[16:04] | Officer injured, give me some help! | 警员受伤 给我搭把手 |
[16:06] | Drop the weapon! | 放下武器 |
[16:08] | Something’s going on. | 出事了 |
[16:12] | On the ground. On the ground! | 趴到地上 趴到地上 |
[16:21] | Angel. | 安吉尔 |
[16:23] | – Let’s talk. – Cortez. | -我们谈谈 -科尔特斯 |
[16:27] | You didn’t want to listen to me the first time. | 你从一开始就不想听我说 |
[16:30] | Stay down. | 待着别动 |
[16:39] | You gonna listen to me this time? | 这回你倒是要听了 |
[16:42] | Hondo! | 洪都 |
[16:43] | What the hell’s going on? | 这到底什么情况 |
[16:44] | Angel Lucero, he got loose. | 安吉尔·卢塞洛 他逃了 |
[16:46] | He’s got the captain and the commissioner | 他把队长和警监锁在 |
[16:48] | locked up in the armory. | 军械库里面 |
[16:49] | My God. | 老天 |
[16:54] | Lucero! | 卢塞洛 |
[16:55] | If you hurt either one of them, you leave here feet first! | 你敢伤害他们任何一人 就别想活着出去 |
[16:58] | You wouldn’t give me a car? | 你不给我搞辆车么 |
[16:59] | You cops gave me no choice! | 你们让我没得选 |
[17:01] | Chris. | 克里斯 |
[17:02] | Tap into the armory’s security cameras. | 接入军械库安保摄像头 |
[17:04] | Do it now. | 马上做 |
[17:05] | And for God’s sakes, tell them to shut off that alarm! | 看在上帝的份儿上 叫他们关掉警报 |
[17:08] | Put those on. | 戴上这个 |
[17:12] | Hey. Hey, hey, sit down. Sit down. | 别动 坐下 坐下 |
[17:19] | My sister Abby, she’s a civilian in law school. | 我妹妹艾比在法律学校念书 |
[17:23] | She should’ve been off-limits, but Lopez snatched her up. | 她本来进不去的 但洛佩兹把她搞进去了 |
[17:29] | Angel, why would Los Reyes kidnap your sister? | 安吉尔 国王帮为什么绑架你妹妹 |
[17:32] | To force me to steal a safety deposit box, | 为了强迫我偷存款保险箱 |
[17:35] | some private vault. | 在某个私人保险库里 |
[17:36] | Why did they need it to be you? | 为什么要你干这个 |
[17:38] | I’ve been pulling heists for them for years. | 我替他们干活很多年了 |
[17:40] | My dad, | 我老爸 |
[17:42] | now, he’s a real thief. | 他才是偷窃高手 |
[17:43] | He taught me how to crack any safe, | 他教我撬开所有保险箱 |
[17:45] | pick any lock. | 还有所有锁 |
[17:47] | But I told Los Reyes no. | 但我拒绝了国王帮 |
[17:48] | And they don’t like that word. | 然后他们不接受拒绝 |
[17:49] | No! They don’t! | 不 他们不接受 |
[17:54] | I just got tired of watching | 我不想再进监狱 |
[17:55] | my little sister grow up from behind bars. | 不想从监狱里看我妹妹长大 |
[17:57] | I figured, if I changed my life, | 我琢磨着 如果我洗心革面 |
[18:01] | maybe my mom and my sister would let me back into theirs. | 也许我妈妈和妹妹会接受我 |
[18:05] | But I get a call from Javier Barrios this morning. | 但我今早接到哈维尔·巴里奥斯的电话 |
[18:09] | Barrios. | 巴里奥斯 |
[18:10] | The head of Los Reyes? | 国王帮的头目 |
[18:11] | He said he’d give me Abby back in exchange | 他说只要我给他偷到那个保险箱 |
[18:12] | for that safety deposit box he wants. | 他就把妹妹还给我 |
[18:15] | He said I had until 2:00 a.m…. | 他给我期限到早上两点 |
[18:19] | …or she’s dead. | 否则就杀了我妹妹 |
[18:23] | We’re officially on lockdown. | 正式实行一级禁闭 |
[18:24] | No one in or out of the building without my approval, | 没有我的批准 不得进出这栋楼 |
[18:27] | and make sure there’s a press blackout. | 还有 确保消息封锁 |
[18:29] | We can’t have every bad guy in the city | 我们不能让城里的每个坏蛋都认为 |
[18:30] | thinking SWAT can’t respond to crimes. | 特警队面对犯罪束手无策 |
[18:32] | The armory’s meant to keep people out, | 军械库的建造就是为了防止人进入 |
[18:34] | not trap them inside. | 不是为了把他们困在里面 |
[18:35] | If we want to take Lucero down, we’re gonna need | 我们要想拿下卢塞洛 |
[18:37] | a .50-caliber round to pierce through that cage door. | 就需要.50机枪穿透笼门 |
[18:39] | Lucero has all our .50-cal rifles in there. | 我们所有.50机枪都在卢塞洛手里 |
[18:43] | Call A.O.D. | 打电话给AOD |
[18:45] | Isn’t he retired? | 他不是退休了吗 |
[18:47] | He owes me. | 他欠我的 |
[18:48] | Get him down here. | 叫他过来 |
[18:51] | Who’s A.O.D.? | 谁是AOD |
[18:52] | Angel of Death. | 死亡天使 |
[18:54] | All right, Deac, you, Luca, and Tan, | 好了 迪肯 卢卡和谭 |
[18:55] | pull up the building diagrams. | 把建筑图纸调过来 |
[18:56] | See if there’s a way in that armory. You two, | 看看还有没有进军械库的路 你们俩 |
[18:59] | do a missing persons check on Lucero’s sister. | 对卢塞洛的妹妹做一个失踪人口调查 |
[19:01] | – You believe this guy’s story? – I don’t know, | -你信这家伙的话 -我不知道 |
[19:03] | but the longer Plank and Cortez are in there, | 但是普兰克和科尔特斯在里面呆得越久 |
[19:05] | the less chance they come out alive. | 他们能活着出来的机会越小 |
[19:11] | Hey, Julian, we got a situation, | 朱利安 我们出状况了 |
[19:12] | and we’re gonna need to vacate you from here. | 你得把地方让出来 |
[19:14] | Wait, you’re kicking me out? | 等等 你要踢我走吗 |
[19:15] | I’m not even close to being done. | 我离完成还差得远呢 |
[19:17] | We’re moving you to a secure room on the other side | 你去另一边的安全室 |
[19:18] | of the building; it’s the safest spot in HQ. | 那是总部最安全的地方 |
[19:20] | Has this got something to do with that alarm? | 这跟刚刚的警报有关系吗 |
[19:21] | We’re also on a complete blackout, so no Instagram, | 我们还处于一级禁闭 所以别上图享 |
[19:24] | no Facebook, no calls to Mom and Dad. | 别用脸书 别给爸妈打电话 |
[19:25] | I’m gonna have to confiscate that phone. | 我要没收手机 |
[19:27] | – Is this a joke? – No. | -这是个玩笑吗 -不是 |
[19:28] | Don’t worry. We’ll get you moved, | 别担心 我们帮你搬 |
[19:29] | you’ll get this bad boy drone done in no time. | 你就能很快做好这个坏小孩无人机了 |
[19:31] | Uh, that one. | 放那个筐 |
[19:33] | I’m still in triage stage, structurally, | 我还在分类 按照结构分类 |
[19:34] | – so I need those parts first. – Hear that? | -我先要用这些部分 -听听 |
[19:36] | Couple hours in HQ, the kid’s already barking orders. | 在总部待几小时 这孩子就开始下命令了 |
[19:38] | College doesn’t work out, you got a future | 你要是上不了大学 你还有个 |
[19:40] | as a SWAT commander. Let’s go. | 当特警队指挥官的未来 走吧 |
[19:53] | Want to see something? | 想看点什么吗 |
[19:57] | Angel. Let him go. | 安吉尔 放他走吧 |
[19:59] | He’s just a civilian who was here visiting. | 他就是个来参观的市民 |
[20:02] | Sorry, homie, two hostages are better than one. | 抱歉 亲爱的 两个人质比一个强 |
[20:04] | Remember that boy I let go? | 记得我放走的那个男孩吗 |
[20:06] | And you broke your promise, Cortez. | 你违背了你的诺言 科尔特斯 |
[20:10] | Let me talk to him. | 我来和他说 |
[20:11] | Do not tell him who you are. | 不要告诉他你是谁 |
[20:14] | Angel, I think I can help you. | 安吉尔 我认为我能帮你 |
[20:16] | – My name’s Michael Plank. – Michael, don’t… | -我的名字是迈克尔·普兰克 -迈克尔 别 |
[20:18] | President of the police commission. I oversee the LAPD. | 警察委员会的主席 我监管洛城警局 |
[20:22] | Thought he was just a civilian. | 说他就是个市民 |
[20:24] | You’re lying to me again. | 你又对我说谎了 |
[20:28] | Hmm. Commissioner, huh? | 主席 |
[20:30] | I got a gun to your head, and you want to be my friend now? | 我现在拿枪指着你 你想和我当朋友了吗 |
[20:33] | If you surrender, I assure you | 如果你投降 我向你保证 |
[20:35] | the LAPD will do everything it can to help your sister. | 洛城警局会尽一切可能帮助你妹妹 |
[20:38] | And when you go before a judge for sentencing, | 当你被法官宣判时 |
[20:39] | I’ll tell them how your actions were made under extreme duress. | 我会告诉他们你的行为是在极端胁迫下做出的 |
[20:42] | You think any sentence, or my life, means anything | 你觉得如果我妹妹死了 我被判坐牢 |
[20:45] | if my sister’s dead? | 或者死刑还有什么区别吗 |
[20:48] | You ever had anybody you love die? | 你生命里有你爱的人死去过吗 |
[20:51] | Yes, I have. | 有过 |
[20:55] | Come on. Come on. | 来吧 过来 |
[20:57] | Come on. Get up! Get over there. | 起来 上这边来 |
[21:00] | You know I got two big fish in here! | 我手里有两个大人物 |
[21:02] | You find my sister, or they’re dead! | 你们要么找到我妹妹 要么他们就会死 |
[21:07] | Lucero knows he has high-value hostages in that cage. | 卢塞洛知道他手里有两个高价值的人质 |
[21:10] | Tell me you got something. | 告诉我你有发现 |
[21:11] | Okay, so he has a sister, Abigail Lucero. | 他有个妹妹艾比盖尔·卢塞洛 |
[21:14] | She’s 23, studies law at Cal Northridge. | 今年23岁 在加州大学北岭分校读法律 |
[21:17] | She is not on scholarship, and she doesn’t have much money. | 她没有拿奖学金 她也没什么钱 |
[21:20] | So it makes me think Lucero might be paying her tuition. | 给我感觉卢塞洛在帮她付学费 |
[21:23] | We had a patrol unit go by and check her apartment. | 我们派了巡逻警察过去查看她的公寓了 |
[21:26] | Her lock was broken, place was trashed, no sign of her. | 她公寓的门锁坏了 房间被翻乱 没有她的踪迹 |
[21:29] | You’re telling me no one else filed a missing persons report? | 你是说没人报案她失踪吗 |
[21:31] | We called the mother a dozen times. | 我们给她妈妈打了很多电话 |
[21:32] | She’s not answering the phone. None of it looks good. | 她都没接 一切看起来都不太妙 |
[21:34] | Los Reyes’ soldiers have been known to kidnap | 国王帮的手下以绑架他们 |
[21:36] | the loved ones of their rivals, | 对手的家人而出名 |
[21:37] | and they don’t usually return them alive. | 而且他们往往不让他们活着回来 |
[21:39] | So, these were found in Lopez’s jacket. | 这是在洛佩兹的口袋里发现的 |
[21:41] | They’re blueprints to Figueroa Safety Inc. | 这是菲格罗亚安全公司的规划图 |
[21:43] | It’s a private safety deposit box company downtown. | 这是家在市中心的私人保险箱公司 |
[21:46] | Specific instructions to hit box number 39. | 他们指定让他抢39号保险箱 |
[21:50] | You get anything off of Lucero’s cell phone? | 你在卢塞洛的手机里有什么发现吗 |
[21:52] | All he had was a burner. No calls to track. | 他用的是一次性手机 没有通话记录可以追踪 |
[21:53] | I guess Los Reyes were gonna call him at the deadline | 我想国王帮会在期限之前联系他 |
[21:55] | and tell him where to meet with the box. | 告诉他交换的地点 |
[21:57] | So his story checks out. | 那么他说的话都成立了 |
[21:59] | Crime techs get anything out of Lopez’s Caddy? | 犯罪技术人员有在洛佩兹的车上发现什么吗 |
[22:01] | It was just towed into impound. | 车刚拖过来 |
[22:02] | They say they still need to do their evidence report. | 他们说他们仍需要完成证据报告 |
[22:04] | Lucero has Cortez in that gun cage, | 卢塞洛把科尔特斯关进了武器库 |
[22:06] | counting down the minutes until 2:00 a.m. | 期限定在两点 不然她就危险了 |
[22:08] | You two, get down to that garage | 你们俩 去车库 |
[22:09] | and see if you can find anything useful in that car. | 看看能否在车里找到一些有用的 |
[22:11] | Go. | 去吧 |
[22:12] | Before this building housed SWAT, | 在特警队来这之前 |
[22:13] | it was a Department of Water and Power plant. | 这是水电工厂 |
[22:15] | Now, each one of these walls is constructed | 每堵墙都是由五厘米厚的 |
[22:17] | of two-foot-thick reinforced concrete, including the armory. | 钢筋混凝土建造成的 包括军械库 |
[22:20] | It’s impenetrable. | 是不可攻破的 |
[22:20] | That’s supposed to be a good thing. | 这应该是件好事 |
[22:22] | Right now it’s working against us. | 现在却在和我们作对 |
[22:23] | Now, if we can’t blow or drill our way through these walls, | 如果我们不能炸开或者钻开这些墙过去 |
[22:25] | we got to find a way to reverse the emergency lock | 我们就要找到一种方法来扭转这扇门上的 |
[22:27] | on that cage door and force it open. | 紧急锁并强行打开它 |
[22:37] | Has a suspect ever taken over SWAT HQ like this before? | 有嫌疑人像这样占领过特警队总部吗 |
[22:40] | Never. That’s why Hicks called in the Angel of Death. | 从没有过 这就是希克斯呼叫死亡天使的原因 |
[22:43] | What’s his deal again? | 他是什么情况 |
[22:44] | Best sniper to ever join SWAT. | 特警队有史以来最棒的狙击手 |
[22:46] | At least a hundred notches on his belt. | 他皮带上至少有一百个刻痕 |
[22:48] | That many kills, though, I hear the guy started | 杀了那么多人 我听说那个人 |
[22:49] | getting real quiet. | 开始沉默寡言 |
[22:51] | He cashed in his pension early. | 他提早领了他的退休金 |
[22:53] | No one knows why but Hicks. | 除了希克斯没有人知道原因 |
[22:55] | One thing I do know is, he doesn’t miss. | 我只知道 他不留恋这儿 |
[23:08] | Hondo did say anything. | 洪都说了任何东西 |
[23:14] | Thanks for getting here so fast. | 非常感谢你这么快就能来 |
[23:16] | Suspect’s in the armory. | 嫌疑人在军械库 |
[23:17] | He’s taken two of our own as hostages. | 他手里有两个我们的人做人质 |
[23:20] | The cage door is | 军械库的门 |
[23:21] | a half-inch ballistic mesh. | 是1.3厘米厚的防弹网 |
[23:25] | I see you finally quit. | 你终于戒烟了 |
[23:30] | Uh, just make yourself at home. | 你随意吧 |
[23:48] | Angel, when they took your sister, | 安吉尔 他们带走你妹妹的时候 |
[23:50] | why didn’t you call the police? | 你怎么不报警 |
[23:52] | Where I come from, | 在我的家乡 |
[23:53] | you learn to be your own police. | 你得学会自己当警察 |
[23:55] | Angel, you’re smart enough to know that if you kill us, | 安吉尔 你很聪明 你知道如果杀了我们 |
[23:57] | those men out there are gonna kill you. | 那些人也会杀了你 |
[24:00] | And all of this is gonna be for nothing. | 所有这一切将会化为乌有 |
[24:01] | I don’t care what happens to me. | 我不在乎我出什么事 |
[24:04] | But if Abby dies… | 但是如果艾比死了 |
[24:07] | I’m gonna lay down a load of misery no one will ever forget. | 我会制造一场大家都不会忘记的悲剧 |
[24:14] | Steel mesh is gonna change the trajectory of the shot. | 钢网会改变射击轨迹 |
[24:19] | Can’t promise a bull’s-eye. | 不能保证打中靶心 |
[24:22] | Better chances than he’ll give them. | 总比他杀了他们强 |
[24:24] | Sir… Lucero, he’s telling the truth. | 长官 卢塞洛 他在说实话 |
[24:28] | Well, we don’t have time to sort out the truth. | 我们没时间去整理真相了 |
[24:30] | Right now I want him out of my armory. | 现在我想让他从军械库里出来 |
[24:32] | Sergeant, I advise you take a position. | 警司 我建议你站好位置 |
[24:49] | You shouldn’t stand there. | 你不应该站在那儿 |
[24:51] | What the hell is Cortez doing? | 科尔特斯到底在干嘛 |
[24:52] | She doesn’t want us to take him out. | 她不想我们带他出来 |
[24:54] | There’s got to be a reason. | 这肯定是有原因的 |
[24:55] | – No more tricks. – Angel, trust me. | -别再耍把戏了 -安吉尔 相信我 |
[24:58] | They must have a big gun, | 他们有更厉害的枪 |
[24:59] | and they will kill you before we get a chance | 他们会在我们有机会 |
[25:02] | to save your sister. | 救你妹妹之前杀了你 |
[25:10] | Sir, | 长官 |
[25:12] | finding Lucero’s sister might just be our best play. | 找到卢塞洛的妹妹也许是我们最好的办法 |
[25:16] | Why not let them kill me? | 为什么不让他们杀了我 |
[25:17] | When you had that family hostage, | 当你挟持那家人的时候 |
[25:19] | it didn’t matter what you said. | 你说什么都没用 |
[25:20] | My job was to protect them. | 我的工作是保护他们 |
[25:22] | But now I believe you. | 但是现在我相信你 |
[25:24] | And it’s also my job to protect your sister. | 保护你的妹妹也是我的工作 |
[25:32] | She’s running out of time. | 她快要死了 |
[25:33] | Let me talk to Hondo. He’s my best sergeant. | 让我和洪都谈谈 他是我最好的警司 |
[25:37] | If it was my sister missing, | 如果我的妹妹不见了 |
[25:38] | he’d be the man I send to find her. | 我会让他去找的 |
[25:40] | Okay, but no guns. | 好的 但不能带枪 |
[25:43] | Hondo, you can approach. | 洪都 你可以过来了 |
[25:45] | Unarmed. | 放下枪 |
[26:01] | Captain, Commissioner, are you okay? | 队长 主席 你们还好吗 |
[26:03] | We’re good, Hondo. | 我们没事 洪都 |
[26:05] | But this man… you need to find his sister. | 但是这个男人 你要去找他的妹妹 |
[26:09] | Hondo, I believe him. | 洪都 我相信他 |
[26:12] | Angel, listen to me. | 安吉尔 听我说 |
[26:14] | If you let these two go, I give you my word we’ll find Abby. | 如果你放他们走 我保证我们会找到艾比 |
[26:17] | I already got burned once today releasing a hostage. | 我之前放人质的时候已经被骗过一次了 |
[26:19] | I’m not gonna do it again. | 我不会再这么做了 |
[26:20] | If you’re as good as she says you are, go find me my sister. | 如果你真的像她所说的那么棒 去给我找妹妹 |
[26:23] | Okay, okay. | 好的 |
[26:24] | Do you have any idea where | 你知道国王帮 |
[26:25] | – Los Reyes might be holding her? – No. | -可能会把她关在哪吗 -不知道 |
[26:29] | Go find my mom. Maybe she knows something. | 去找我妈 她可能知道 |
[26:32] | – Abby goes by her house every morning for breakfast. – Okay. | -艾比每天早上都去她家吃早饭 -好的 |
[26:35] | Angel, we’re gonna find her, you hear me? | 安吉尔 我们会去找她的 听到了吗 |
[26:38] | I just need you to keep your cool. | 我需要你保持镇定 |
[27:00] | Street. | 斯特里特 |
[27:05] | Give me two! Give me two! | 两人一组 两人一组 |
[27:06] | Two! Two! Two! | 两人一组 |
[27:09] | – Right side clear! – Left side clear! | -右侧安全 -左侧安全 |
[27:10] | Give me two! | 两人一组 |
[27:12] | – Hondo out! – Luca out! | -洪都出来了 -卢卡出来了 |
[27:15] | – Right side clear! – Left side clear! | -右侧安全 -左侧安全 |
[27:16] | Two! Two! | 两人一组 |
[27:24] | Now we know why Mom wasn’t answering her phone. | 我们现在知道为什么妈妈之前不接电话了 |
[27:38] | – Left side clear. – Right side clear! | -左侧安全 -右侧安全 |
[27:41] | Luca. | 卢卡 |
[27:53] | It’s okay. We’re Metro SWAT. | 没事了 我们是市特警队的 |
[27:55] | You’re safe now, ma’am. You’re safe. | 没事了 你安全了 |
[27:57] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[28:00] | My-my little girl. They took her. | 我女儿 他们抓了我女儿 |
[28:02] | – Do you know who took your daughter? – Los Reyes. | -你知道是谁抓了你女儿吗 -国王帮 |
[28:04] | They walked in with guns | 他们举着枪闯进来 |
[28:06] | and grabbed her right from my table. | 直接从餐桌前把她抓走了 |
[28:07] | I tried to fight them, but… | 我反抗了 可是… |
[28:09] | Your son, he sent us. | 是你儿子叫我们来的 |
[28:11] | – Angel? – Yeah. | -安吉尔 -对 |
[28:13] | I knew it was because of him. | 我就知道这是跟他有关 |
[28:15] | What trouble is he in now? | 他这次又惹了什么麻烦 |
[28:16] | It’s pretty bad, ma’am. | 很大的麻烦 女士 |
[28:18] | Before he gets anyone killed, | 在有人因他而死之前 |
[28:19] | we need you to talk some sense into him. | 我们需要你跟他讲讲道理 |
[28:21] | Can you do that for us? | 你能做到吗 |
[28:34] | We didn’t forget about you. | 我们没忘了你 |
[28:35] | My wife has packed my lunch every day for ten years. | 十年来我妻子每天都给我打包午饭 |
[28:38] | Today’s BLT day, except she uses turkey bacon. | 今天是培根莴苣番茄三明治 只不过用火鸡肉代替了培根 |
[28:40] | I kind of miss the real stuff. | 我有点想念猪肉培根的味道了 |
[28:41] | Thanks, I was starving. | 谢了 我快饿死了 |
[28:42] | Ah, it’s really coming along, I’m impressed. | 你进度不错啊 令人刮目相看 |
[28:45] | All the parts you gave me… | 你们给我的部件 |
[28:47] | actually allowed me to make some improvements to the old one. | 让我把无人机的设计更加提升了 |
[28:51] | Why, exactly, are you helping me? | 不过你们为什么要帮我 |
[28:53] | Standing in your dining room that we destroyed, | 站在被我们破坏的客厅里 |
[28:55] | seeing how much this meant to you… | 看到这个无人机对你的意义有多么重大 |
[28:56] | Well, you missing a chance at a scholarship | 如果你错过了获得奖学金的机会 |
[28:58] | was a casualty I couldn’t accept. | 这个损失我可不能承受 |
[29:01] | Deac, where are we at with getting that cage door open? | 迪肯 打开军械库门的进度如何了 |
[29:03] | Uh, we’re close, Hondo. | 快了 洪都 |
[29:04] | Tan’s drilling open the electrical panels now. | 谭正在钻孔打开电子面板 |
[29:06] | Okay, I got the mother. | 好 我找到嫌犯母亲了 |
[29:07] | – We’re almost there. Be ready for us. – Roger that. | -我们快到了 准备接应 -收到 |
[29:09] | Here. I don’t want to take your whole sandwich. | 给你 我不能把你的三明治全吃了 |
[29:10] | No, no, no. No, you finish it. | 不不 你全吃了吧 |
[29:11] | On this job, I’ve learned to live off protein bars. | 干我们这行的 都学会了靠吃蛋白质棒活下去 |
[29:14] | Hey, when I come back, this hawk better be ready to fly. | 等我回来 这个医疗鹰最好已经能起飞了 |
[29:18] | Yes, sir. | 好的 长官 |
[29:21] | – You swiped right on Jolly Molly. – Okay… | -你对朱莉·莫莉右滑喜欢了 -慢着 |
[29:23] | This girl looks like a total nightmare. | 这妹子就是个完完全全的噩梦 |
[29:25] | You got to get past their pics | 你得越过照片 |
[29:26] | – and actually read their profiles. – Okay. | -认真读完人家的个人简介再做决定 -好吧 |
[29:27] | She likes brunch. | 她喜欢早午餐 |
[29:29] | Brunch. | 早午餐 |
[29:30] | Just like every other girl in L.A. | 洛杉矶有那个妹子不喜欢早午餐 |
[29:32] | She’s a nurse at a children’s hospital. | 她是儿童医院的护士 |
[29:34] | Nurses like taking care of people, | 护士喜欢照顾别人 |
[29:35] | and God knows you need taking care of. | 而你就是个需要被人照顾的大宝宝 |
[29:37] | And she’s into motorcycles. | 而且她喜欢摩托车 |
[29:39] | She’s probably got a weekend Harley | 她可能不过就是周末租辆哈雷 |
[29:40] | she cruises on below the speed limit. | 用低于限速的速度兜兜风 |
[29:42] | I’m telling her that when she gets off her graveyard shift, | 我跟她说等她夜班下班 |
[29:44] | – you’re going to take her on a coffee date. – Coffee date. | -你要约她喝咖啡 -喝咖啡的约会 |
[29:46] | That’s where a girl gets to know you without you | 在那里她就可以好好了解下你 |
[29:48] | plying her with booze and trying | 而不是让你用酒把她灌醉 |
[29:49] | to stick your tongue down her throat. | 把舌头捅到她喉咙里去 |
[29:51] | Almost to HQ. | 快到总部了 |
[29:59] | Your hero better find my sister. | 你们这帮英雄最好找到我妹妹 |
[30:01] | I don’t want to have to kill both of you. | 我也不想把你们都杀了 |
[30:03] | If you’re gonna kill anyone, kill me. | 如果你非要杀个人 杀我吧 |
[30:07] | Angel. | 安吉尔 |
[30:08] | I got your mother here. | 你妈妈来了 |
[30:11] | She wants to talk to you, man. | 她想跟你说说话 |
[30:12] | Mama, what’d they do to you? | 妈妈 他们对你做了什么 |
[30:13] | Angel, what are you doing? | 安吉尔 你在干什么 |
[30:15] | Whatever it takes to get Abby back. | 无论如何我要把艾比救回来 |
[30:17] | You think this is the best way? | 你觉得这是救她的最好法子 |
[30:19] | You know, when you were born all you did was laugh, | 你知道吗 你一出生就笑啊笑的 |
[30:22] | and you just wanted to be held. | 你喜欢被人抱着 |
[30:24] | There was something so sweet about you. | 那时候你多可爱啊 |
[30:26] | Mama, where’s Abby? | 妈妈 艾比在哪里 |
[30:28] | – Where is she? – Take it easy! | -她在哪里 -别激动 |
[30:29] | – Take it easy! – Wait, | -别激动 -住手 |
[30:30] | when I found out your father stole for a living, | 我发现你爸爸是以偷盗为生之后 |
[30:33] | I took you and Abigail away to protect you. | 我把你和艾比盖尔带走保护你们 |
[30:36] | I never understood– why did you follow in his footsteps? | 我至今都不明白你为什么要走上他的老路 |
[30:40] | I know you hated me for a long time, | 我知道一直以来你都讨厌我 |
[30:41] | but I’m trying to make it up to you. | 但现在我想补偿你 |
[30:43] | Can’t you see that? | 你还不明白吗 |
[30:58] | If you would have came to visit me in prison, | 要是你来监狱探望过我 |
[30:59] | you would have known that I changed. | 就会知道我已经洗心革面了 |
[31:01] | But you never did. | 但你一次都没来过 |
[31:02] | Even when I was using every dollar I made | 即使我用我赚的钱给艾比付学费 |
[31:04] | to pay for Abby’s college. | 你也没来看过我 |
[31:06] | Blood money. | 沾满了血的钱 |
[31:07] | I wish, if you would walk out of there alive, | 如果你能活着出来 |
[31:11] | that I could love you again. | 我希望能再把爱给你 |
[31:13] | But I can’t. | 可我做不到 |
[31:15] | Los Reyes took my little girl. | 国王帮抓了我的女儿 |
[31:18] | And there’s no one to blame but you. | 这都怪你 |
[31:24] | You want to kill him? | 你想杀了他吗 |
[31:29] | Go ahead. | 动手吧 |
[31:39] | Mama! I’m sorry! | 妈妈 对不起 |
[31:43] | Come on. Come on. | 来吧 走吧 |
[31:47] | Our little mother-son reunion just made things worse. | 母子团聚让情况变得更糟了 |
[31:49] | You got anything else on his sister? | 他妹妹那边查到什么了吗 |
[31:50] | Found this bag in the trunk of Manuel Lopez’s Caddy. | 在曼纽尔·洛佩兹车的后备箱里找到了这个袋子 |
[31:52] | Before Carlos killed him, | 卡洛斯杀了他之前 |
[31:53] | not only was he a Los Reyes assassin, | 他不仅是国王帮的杀手 |
[31:55] | but a gym rat who actually used his membership. | 还是个健身迷 他办了健身卡 |
[31:57] | This GPS exercise watch was inside. | 袋子里有个带定位的锻炼手表 |
[31:59] | He never turned it off. | 从不关机 |
[32:01] | So we hacked into his account, | 于是我们把他的账号黑了 |
[32:02] | tracked his every move for the last 24 hours. | 追踪到了他过去24小时的行踪 |
[32:05] | 2:30 a.m. Valentine’s After Hours strip club. | 2点半他在”情人闲暇时光”脱衣俱乐部 |
[32:08] | 5:25 a.m. Estrella’s Tacos. | 5:25 埃斯特雷拉的卷饼店 |
[32:10] | 10:08 a.m. Lopez was at Anna Lucero’s house. | 10:08 洛佩兹在安妮·卢塞洛家 |
[32:12] | So Lucero was right. Lopez helped snatch his sister. | 这么说卢塞洛说对了 洛佩兹帮国王帮抓了他妹妹 |
[32:15] | Then at 10:56 a.m. He stopped at a carniceria on Alvarado. | 然后10:56 他在阿尔瓦拉多的一家肉店停下了 |
[32:18] | Which happens to be on our narcotics watch list | 那里正好是我们缉毒组重点监视的 |
[32:20] | as one of Los Reyes’ fronts. | 国王帮门面之一 |
[32:21] | That’s a butcher shop. | 那里是肉店 |
[32:22] | There’s a rumor on the street | 街头有传言 |
[32:23] | that that’s how Los Reyes disposes of bodies. | 那里就是国王帮处理尸体的地方 |
[32:25] | We’re losing time. Let’s roll. | 我们要没时间了 出发 |
[32:29] | Your hermano, I really thought he would come through. | 你哥哥 我真的觉得他会来的 |
[32:33] | Box 39. You know what’s inside? | 39号保险箱 你知道里面是什么吗 |
[32:38] | $4 million, cash. | 400万现金 |
[32:42] | Me and my brother, | 我和我哥哥 |
[32:44] | we did a deal with the Armenians, | 之前与亚美尼亚人做了个交易 |
[32:47] | but had to sit on the money | 但事态平息前 |
[32:48] | till things cooled down. | 不能动用这笔钱 |
[32:50] | My brother put it in a private deposit box. | 我哥哥把钱放到了私人保险箱里 |
[32:53] | Said it would be safe. | 说那样最安全 |
[32:55] | Three months ago, | 三个月以后 |
[32:56] | my brother was stabbed to death in a bar fight. | 我哥在酒吧斗殴被人捅死了 |
[32:59] | Now my money’s stuck in this box | 我的钱就留在了箱子里 |
[33:02] | and no one knows where the key is. | 没人知道钥匙在哪儿 |
[33:07] | You won’t be alone, beautiful. | 你不会孤单的 美人 |
[33:09] | After we kill you, we’re gonna find your brother | 等我们杀了你以后 我们会找到你哥哥 |
[33:13] | and bury his body parts with you. | 把他的残肢埋在你身边 |
[33:24] | – Metro SWAT! Get on the ground! – LAPD! Weapons down! | -市特警队 趴下 -洛城警局 放下武器 |
[33:26] | – LAPD! Get on the ground! – LAPD! Weapons down! | 洛城警局 趴下 -洛城警局 放下武器 |
[33:28] | – Metro SWAT! Down on the ground! – On the ground! | -市特警队 趴在地上 -趴下 |
[33:30] | – Down on the ground! – On the ground now! | -趴在地上 -马上趴下 |
[33:32] | – Give me your hands! – Javier, | -把手给我 -哈维尔 |
[33:33] | you feel like a king now? | 还觉得自己是国王吗 |
[33:37] | Cut the yellow one. | 剪黄色那根 |
[33:38] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[33:40] | Yeah, yellow. | 对 黄色那根 |
[33:41] | That’ll send a reverse surge to the cage door, | 那会在门上作用反向电涌 |
[33:42] | overriding the emergency lock. | 压过紧急锁定 |
[33:44] | Commander, we’re ready when you are. | 指挥官 我们准备好了就等你下令 |
[33:49] | Angel, I know they’re out there looking for your sister. | 安吉尔 我知道他们在找你妹妹 |
[33:52] | Was this your plan all along? | 这就是你一直以来的计划 |
[33:53] | – To wait me out? – No. | -耗着我 -不 |
[33:54] | – I’m done waiting. – Angel, Angel. | -我受够了等待 -安吉尔 安吉尔 |
[34:00] | Deacon, cut it now. | 迪肯 剪断电线 |
[34:01] | Roger that. Go. | 收到 剪吧 |
[34:11] | Now! | 就现在 |
[34:12] | Fire! | 开火 |
[34:35] | Get him out of here. | 带他离开 |
[34:36] | – Jessica, are you okay? – I’m good. | -杰西卡 你没事吧 -我没事 |
[34:44] | Move! | 快跑 |
[34:46] | Angel, don’t do this. | 安吉尔 不要这么做 |
[34:48] | Mama was right. | 妈妈说得对 |
[34:50] | This is my fault. | 一切都是我的错 |
[34:53] | Angel. | 安吉尔 |
[34:57] | Angel, I got someone you want to see. | 安吉尔 这里有个人我想让你见见 |
[35:02] | Angel. | 安吉尔 |
[35:04] | They saved me. | 他们救了我 |
[35:05] | – They said it was because of you. – Abby. | -他们说是多亏了你 -艾比 |
[35:07] | Please, just do what they say. | 求你就照他们说的做吧 |
[35:10] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[35:13] | Angel. | 安吉尔 |
[35:14] | We got her back like I said we would. | 我们把她救出来了 我们说到做到 |
[35:18] | Now you got to do me a solid. | 你也得说到做到 |
[35:20] | Hand that thing over. | 把手雷给我 |
[35:26] | Come on, it’s done. | 一切都结束了 |
[35:49] | I’m getting blood all over you. | 我把血弄了你一身 |
[35:51] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[36:08] | We even now? | 我们两清了吧 |
[36:10] | Yeah. | 对 |
[36:11] | Let’s hope we don’t have to see each other any time soon. | 希望我们不要在短时间内再见面了 |
[36:20] | Cortez, you held tough in there. | 科尔特斯 你在里面表现得很顽强 |
[36:25] | I’m just glad it was you out there giving the orders, sir. | 我很高兴在外面给我发指令的人是您 长官 |
[36:29] | When you stepped in front of that shot, | 你挡住狙击角度的时候 |
[36:30] | I wanted to strangle you. | 我都想勒死你 |
[36:32] | I believed his sister needed our help. | 我相信他的妹妹需要我们的帮助 |
[36:35] | What I said earlier about the reporter, | 我早些时候说的关于记者的那番话 |
[36:38] | I didn’t mean to be such a prick. | 我不是有意要这么咄咄逼人的 |
[36:39] | I know you’re just prick me. | 我知道你只是为了我好 |
[36:42] | And I will never forget you were the one | 我永远不会忘记是你 |
[36:44] | who gave me a shot at SWAT. | 给我机会让我加入特警队的 |
[36:47] | Okay, then. | 好的 |
[36:55] | How you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[36:57] | Thanks for getting me out of there in one piece. | 谢谢你让我全身而退 |
[37:03] | When Lucero asked if you knew what it felt like | 卢塞洛问你知不知道你爱的人 |
[37:05] | to have someone you love die, | 死去是什么感觉 |
[37:07] | you said yes. Were you lying? | 你说你知道 你说的是真的吗 |
[37:14] | In college, | 在大学里 |
[37:15] | I fell in love with a girl, Brooklyn. | 我爱上了一个女孩 布鲁克林 |
[37:20] | She was beautiful and amazing. | 她是那么的美丽而奇妙 |
[37:24] | She came from a poor family. She was there on a scholarship. | 她出身贫困 在学校里拿奖学金 |
[37:28] | I came from money, | 而我出身富裕 |
[37:29] | so we couldn’t have been more different. | 我们是完全不一样的人 |
[37:32] | Eventually asked her to marry me. | 我最终和她求婚了 |
[37:35] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[37:38] | She had a stalker. | 有个跟踪狂跟踪她 |
[37:41] | He would follow her to classes, | 他跟着她去上课 |
[37:45] | showed up at her waitress job, | 出现在她打工的地方 |
[37:47] | leave notes on her car. | 在她的车上留字条 |
[37:51] | Brooklyn filed reports, | 布鲁克林报警了 |
[37:52] | but the cops said it was a “College crush.” | 可是警察说那只是校园暗恋 |
[37:56] | Then, one night, | 然后有天晚上 |
[37:59] | he got into her apartment. | 他闯进了她的公寓 |
[38:04] | He waited for me to leave, | 他等着我离开 |
[38:06] | and then when she got in the shower… | 然后在她洗澡的时候… |
[38:10] | I should’ve never left her alone. | 我不该留她一个人的 |
[38:13] | Michael, I’m so sorry. | 迈克尔 我很遗憾 |
[38:16] | When the opportunity came for me to be in the police commission, | 当我有机会进入警察委员会的时候 |
[38:19] | I took it. | 我抓住了机会 |
[38:21] | To help people that the police dismiss | 帮助那些警察拒绝帮助的人 |
[38:26] | and to honor Brooklyn. | 来纪念布鲁克林 |
[38:29] | She’d be very proud. | 她会感到很骄傲的 |
[38:49] | Molly? | 莫莉 |
[38:52] | Street will be right out. Chris. | 斯特里特马上出来 我是克里斯 |
[38:54] | I just wanted to meet you first. | 我只是想先见见你 |
[38:56] | – Are you his sister? – No. | -你是他姐姐吗 -不是 |
[38:57] | Please tell me you’re not his ex. | 拜托请告诉我你不是他的前任 |
[38:59] | – I don’t need the competition. – No. | -我不想要竞争者 -不是 |
[39:00] | I’m just his friend and his coworker. | 我只是他的朋友和同事 |
[39:02] | I just wanted to tell you that | 我只是想告诉你 |
[39:03] | you’re about to meet a really good guy | 你即将见到一个很优秀的男孩子 |
[39:04] | who doesn’t realize how good he is yet. | 他还不知道自己有多优秀 |
[39:06] | Between us girls, | 女孩间的小秘密 |
[39:07] | I’ve seen him before on that site, | 我之前在网站上看到过他 |
[39:10] | but those shirtless pics… | 但是那些裸上身的照片… |
[39:12] | – I couldn’t do it. – Yeah. | -我下不去手 -没错 |
[39:14] | But his new profile’s really sweet. | 不过他的新简介很暖 |
[39:16] | Is this the new V4? | 这是新的V4引擎摩托吗 |
[39:18] | How… | 怎么会… |
[39:20] | Isn’t there, like, a wait list for-for this model? | 这个型号不是要排队才能买到吗 |
[39:22] | I slipped my guy at the dealership an extra grand | 我给经销商多塞了一千块 |
[39:24] | to put me at the top. Molly Simpson. | 就排到前头去了 我是莫莉·辛普森 |
[39:27] | – Hi. Jim Street. – Hi. | -你好 我是吉姆·斯特里特 -你好 |
[39:29] | And that is awesome. | 这车太棒了 |
[39:30] | Doesn’t look like a weekend Harley. | 看起来不像是周末租的哈雷哦 |
[39:33] | I guess you met my extremely nosy and bossy partner Chris. | 看来你已经见过我这位好管闲事又喜欢发号施令的搭档了 |
[39:38] | She seems to be looking out for you. | 她挺关心你的 |
[39:40] | Have fun. | 玩得开心 |
[39:42] | So, uh, coffee? | 去喝咖啡吗 |
[39:44] | Yes. | 好 |
[39:44] | Now there’s Corner Bakery, it’s on Fig and Eighth. | 有个街角面包店 在菲格罗亚街和第八街那里 |
[39:47] | – I know it. – Yeah? | -我知道那里 -是吗 |
[39:47] | Last one there pays? | 后到的人买单 |
[39:48] | Hope you brought cash. | 希望你带了现金 |
[39:49] | Oh, all right. | 行吧 |
[40:06] | Hey, kid. How’s Medic-Hawk 2.0? | 小子 医疗鹰第二代怎么样啦 |
[40:09] | Not pretty, | 算不上好看 |
[40:11] | but she works. | 但是能用 |
[40:12] | Still lacking a component I always wanted, though. | 不过还是缺个我一直想要的组件 |
[40:14] | Um, a camera to send video back to the operator. | 一台相机 能把视频回传给操作员 |
[40:16] | I just could never afford the hardware. | 那种硬件我永远都买不起 |
[40:22] | Don’t mind Luca. He tends to get excited, wander off. | 别管卢卡 他总是容易激动 跑来跑去 |
[40:24] | He’s kind of like a dog that way. | 这点有点儿像狗 |
[40:28] | Yesterday me and my parents had a gun to our heads. | 昨天有人拿枪指着我和我父母的脑袋 |
[40:33] | I never thanked you for saving us. | 我还没谢谢你们救了我们 |
[40:35] | You just did. | 这不就谢了 |
[40:38] | Does this work? It’s hi-res with Wi-Fi capabilities. | 这个可以吗 有高解析音频和无线功能 |
[40:41] | Wow, I must’ve just missed it in the boxes. | 我在箱子里漏了这个没找到 |
[40:44] | You rip off someone’s dashcam? | 你把谁的执法记录仪拔了吗 |
[40:45] | No way. I’d never go through | 怎么可能 我永远不会 |
[40:46] | Mumford’s equipment locker for spare parts. | 去玛福德放设备的柜子里找配件 |
[40:49] | Hey, blackout’s lifted. | 戒备解除了 |
[40:51] | Call your folks, let ’em know you’re okay. | 给你爸妈打个电话报个平安 |
[40:53] | 7:30? Check-in for the contest ends at 8:00. | 已经7点半了 比赛报到8点截止 |
[40:56] | I’m never gonna make it on time. | 我肯定赶不上了 |
[40:59] | Luca, what do you think? | 卢卡 你怎么想 |
[41:12] | I was gonna go get this encased in Lucite for you. | 我打算把这个用树脂封起来送给你 |
[41:15] | – Kind of like a collector’s baseball, only it’s a, uh… – Grenade. | -就像他们收藏棒球 只不过这个是… -手榴弹 |
[41:18] | Right. | 没错 |
[41:20] | I knew you’d find her. | 我知道你能找到她 |
[41:21] | You kept him talking. | 你让他保持沟通 |
[41:23] | And he never knew it, but you were always the one in control. | 他不知道你才是掌控者 |
[41:25] | I’m not sure about that, but thanks. | 我不知道是不是这样 不过谢了 |
[41:28] | I think we could both use a drink right about now, | 我觉得我们都得好好喝一杯 |
[41:29] | but it’s way past happy hour. | 但现在不是喝酒的时间 |
[41:33] | But you know, all of this, | 不过你知道吗 这件事 |
[41:35] | it made me want to reach out to my mother and my sister. | 促使我想和我妈妈和妹妹联系一下 |
[41:38] | I think I might take ’em out to lunch or something. | 也许我会带她们一起吃午餐 |
[41:39] | It’s been way too long since I’ve seen ’em anyway. | 正好我也很久没见到他们了 |
[41:42] | That’s a good idea. | 这样很不错 |
[41:45] | Jess, I was really worried about you. | 杰西 我那时候好担心你 |
[41:50] | It works! | 装好了 |
[41:51] | Hear that? We got eyes. | 听到了吗 摄像头正常运行了 |
[41:53] | Yo, hold up, what is going on? | 慢着 什么情况 |
[41:54] | I don’t know. No one’s told me yet. | 不知道 没人告诉我怎么回事 |
[41:56] | We’re hitting a science contest. | 我们要去科学比赛现场了 |
[41:57] | Love to chat, Hondo, but Julian’s got us on a deadline. | 我也想跟你聊聊 洪都 但是朱利安的时间不等人 |
[42:00] | Hey, Julian. | 朱利安 |
[42:01] | Good luck, kid. | 祝你好运 孩子 |
[42:15] | Step aside. Hey, step aside. | 让一下 大家让一下 |
[42:17] | Excuse us. | 借过 |
[42:18] | 60 seconds until check-in ends. | 还有60秒报到就截止了 |
[42:20] | Step aside, you guys, we got a winner coming through. | 大家让一下 有个冠军要过来了 |
[42:22] | Get that door open. | 进门去吧 |
[42:26] | Damn. Should’ve thought of that. | 见鬼 没想到还有这种事 |