时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Back to our roots. Patrol day. | 回归基层 巡逻日 |
[00:03] | Chasing calls. | 接警出警 |
[00:04] | Rolling in black and whites. | 到处忙活 |
[00:05] | Hitting the front lines. | 直击前线 |
[00:06] | Wearing polyester pants. | 穿涤纶裤 |
[00:08] | Happy patrol day. | 巡逻日快乐 |
[00:09] | You know the drill. Once a month… | 都知道套路了 每月一次 |
[00:11] | We help out with crime suppression | 我们帮助犯罪高发地 |
[00:12] | in high-volume areas. | 打击罪犯 |
[00:14] | – Keeps our street game sharp. – And our foodie game on point. | -提升我们的民众形象 -改善我们的伙食 |
[00:16] | Just downloaded the food truck map. | 快下载美食车地图 |
[00:18] | Gonna make the rounds today. | 今天要四处走走了 |
[00:20] | Chicken and Waffle Wagon, Hot Ribs on Hot Wheels… | 鸡肉华夫小推车 火焰热肋排 |
[00:22] | There’s no way I’m eating that stuff. | 我才不要吃那些东西 |
[00:23] | While Hondo and Mumford’s teams | 洪都和玛福德的队 |
[00:24] | are on patrol, Vandelli’s team will be | 去巡逻 温戴利小队 |
[00:26] | taking point on all SWAT calls | 负责反恐特警队的所有接警 |
[00:28] | if anything pops up. | 以防发生紧急情况 |
[00:29] | You have your assignments. | 你们也有任务 |
[00:30] | Street and Tan, Olympic division. | 斯特里特和谭去奥林匹克辖区 |
[00:32] | Rash of daytime robberies this week. | 这周出现了大量日间抢劫案件 |
[00:34] | Got a description of the thief. | 已收到劫匪的描述 |
[00:35] | Chris, you’re with Mumford. | 克里斯 你和玛福德一起 |
[00:36] | Van Nuys division. Standard patrol. | 凡奈斯辖区 常规巡逻 |
[00:38] | – Where is Hondo? – He needed a personal day. | -洪都呢 -他请假了 |
[00:40] | You and Luca… | 你和卢卡 |
[00:41] | We got mid-City Wilshire division. | 我们负责中城区威尔夏辖区 |
[00:43] | …have been reassigned. | 被重新分配了 |
[00:44] | You’re with me, here at HQ. | 你们跟我驻守总部 |
[00:45] | There are some at-risk kids visiting today, | 今天有些问题儿童要来参观 |
[00:47] | part of our new community outreach. | 这是我们新的社区外展的一部分 |
[00:49] | These kids are at-risk how? | 这些孩子有什么问题 |
[00:50] | Serious behavioral problems at school. | 在学校有严重的行为问题 |
[00:52] | They’re all in danger of being expelled. | 他们都面临着被开除的危险 |
[00:53] | So we reach out to them now, | 我们现在就帮助他们 |
[00:54] | we don’t have to lock ’em up later. | 以防他们日后被关局子 |
[00:55] | That’s the idea. Thanks, everyone, be safe. | 对 谢谢大家 注意安全 |
[00:58] | Don’t worry, Luca, | 别担心 卢卡 |
[00:59] | we’ll hit that Chicken and Waffle Wagon for you. | 我们会替你光顾鸡肉华夫小推车的 |
[01:02] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[01:02] | Mumford requested me as his patrol partner? Why? | 玛福德要我当他的巡逻搭档 为什么 |
[01:05] | Come on, now, Chris, he’s losing Sanderson. | 你想想 克里斯 他已经失去桑德森了 |
[01:06] | My guess, you little hotshot, is he’s poaching you. | 要我猜 他想把你这个能人纳入囊中 |
[01:09] | – Please, no. – Look, the higher-ups want | -千万别 -上层想让他的队伍里 |
[01:10] | some diversity on his team. | 增添点多样性 |
[01:11] | I guess we’ve been making ’em look | 跟我们队一比 他们队看起来 |
[01:12] | a little too white and male. | 都是白人 而且都是男人 |
[01:14] | So he wants me to fill a quota? | 这么说他是想我去填补 |
[01:15] | It’s the same old, same old, Chris, you know what it is. | 都是那老一套 克里斯 你知道的 |
[01:17] | Just be you. | 做自己就好了 |
[01:18] | What do you think his pitch is gonna be? | 你觉得他会用什么手段 |
[01:19] | Honestly, I have no idea, | 老实说 我不知道 |
[01:21] | but, man, I would love to hear it. | 但是 我倒是想看看 |
[01:22] | It’s gonna be sweet turning him down. | 让他竹篮打水一场空会大快人心的 |
[01:23] | Okay– hey, don’t go having too much fun with that. | 好了 别玩太大了 |
[01:25] | I’ll try not to, boss. | 我尽量吧 头儿 |
[01:27] | – I’ll drive. – Take-charge attitude. | -我来开车 -大佬风范 |
[01:29] | I like that, Alonso. | 我喜欢 阿隆索 |
[01:30] | So sweet. | 嘴真甜 |
[01:36] | – Looking good, Brianna. – Don’t try to butter me up. | -气色不错 布莱安娜 -别想讨好我 |
[01:38] | You were supposed to have been here yesterday. | 你昨天就应该来了 |
[01:39] | Okay, slow down, I had a hostage situation | 好了 悠着点 我被个人质的案子耽误了 |
[01:42] | that made me miss my flight. | 没赶上飞机 |
[01:43] | – Likely story. – Can you stop your fussing | -说得跟真的似的 -能别发牢骚 |
[01:45] | and just give your brother a hug? | 给你老哥一个拥抱吗 |
[01:48] | Good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[01:48] | Ah, it’s really good to see you. | 我也很高兴 |
[01:51] | Thanks for holding down Oakland for me. | 谢谢你替我留在奥克兰 |
[01:52] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[01:53] | And if you want to be a real hero, | 如果你想当一个真正的英雄 |
[01:55] | help me get Dad moved to L.A. | 帮我劝爸爸搬去洛杉矶 |
[01:56] | Come on. | 快进来 |
[02:00] | How’s your job at the Getty? | 你在盖提的工作怎么样了 |
[02:01] | Good. | 挺好的 |
[02:02] | I’m curating an installation. | 我刚找到一个工作 |
[02:03] | Interpretive media piece. | 解说媒体 |
[02:06] | Lot of lights. | 备受关注 |
[02:06] | Nice. | 厉害 |
[02:09] | Brie, what the hell is all of this? | 小布 这些是怎么回事 |
[02:10] | I thought the deal was you pack up Pops, | 我以为我们说好了是你打包老爸的东西 |
[02:12] | and then I fly up here to help you | 我飞来帮你 |
[02:13] | – move him to L.A. to live with you. – Some deal. | -让他搬到洛杉矶去和你住 -还有没说好的 |
[02:16] | He told me this morning he changed his mind. | 他今早告诉我他改变主意了 |
[02:17] | So what did I fly up here for? | 那我飞来干什么 |
[02:18] | Hondu, he can’t live on his own anymore. | 洪都 他现在生活不能自理了 |
[02:21] | He’s getting worse. | 他的情况恶化了 |
[02:21] | I just talked to the man a week ago. | 我一周前才跟他通过电话 |
[02:23] | He’s the same as always. | 他还和从前一样健朗 |
[02:24] | You do know what MG is, right? | 你是知道重症肌无力的吧 |
[02:26] | He’s got muscle weakness, | 他肌肉无力 |
[02:27] | blurred vision, sometimes it’s hard for him to breathe. | 视力模糊 有时候连呼吸都困难 |
[02:30] | And he’s been living with it for over a year, and he’s been fine. | 他已经这样一年多了 都平安无事 |
[02:33] | Brie, he’s a grown-ass man. | 小布 他是个成人 |
[02:34] | If he doesn’t want to move, why you trying to force him? | 如果他不想搬家 为什么要强迫他 |
[02:36] | His doctor says he needs full attention. | 他的医生说他需要充分的照顾 |
[02:39] | He certainly can’t be walking up and down these stairs every day. | 他现在连每天上下楼梯都不行 |
[02:41] | Okay, what about your mom? | 好吧 那你妈呢 |
[02:41] | – Is there any chance of them getting back together? – No. | -他们有可能复合吗 -没有 |
[02:43] | She’s done. | 他们已经结束了 |
[02:46] | Got herself a new man. | 她找了个新男友 |
[02:47] | Oh, for real? What’s his name? Karma? | 真的吗 叫什么 卡马[报应]吗 |
[02:49] | Oh, you funny. | 呵呵你真好笑 |
[02:51] | Still talking about Pops | 现在还在说老爸 |
[02:52] | leaving your mom for mine. | 为了我妈离开了你妈的事 |
[02:54] | I’m just saying. | 随便说说 |
[02:55] | My mom’s been predicting this day. | 我妈早就料到今天的结局了 |
[02:56] | For 30 years. | 三十年来一如既往 |
[02:57] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[03:02] | The old man still has his wall of fame. | 老爸还留着他的荣誉墙 |
[03:12] | You know, my dad, he introduced me to jazz. | 知道吗 是我爸带我了解爵士乐的 |
[03:15] | Gil Scott-Heron. | 吉尔·史考特-海伦 |
[03:17] | He taught me how to make Louisiana gumbo | 他就在这里教我如何制作路易斯安那 |
[03:18] | right there. | 秋葵浓汤的 |
[03:21] | Taught you how to cook, gave me the art bug. | 教你烹饪 给了我艺术细胞 |
[03:25] | I’m worried about him. | 我很担心他 |
[03:27] | See for yourself. | 你自己看看 |
[03:29] | One of us needs to talk him into moving to L.A., | 我们俩必须有人要劝他搬去洛杉矶 |
[03:33] | and I… I am all out of arguments. | 我已经好话说尽了 |
[03:39] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[03:40] | I didn’t mean to dump it all on you. | 我不想把这些事都丢给你的 |
[03:42] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的 |
[03:44] | – Where is he? – Where else? | -他在哪 -还能在哪 |
[03:45] | The ROMEO Club. | 罗密欧俱乐部 |
[03:48] | Can I borrow your car? | 能把你的车借给我吗 |
[03:50] | My backup’s been on my left ankle since I was boot. | 我还是新兵的时候就一直把备用枪插在左脚踝处 |
[03:53] | Most cops carry their clutch piece at the waistband. | 多数警察会把备用枪插在腰间 |
[03:57] | But whatever works for you, you know? | 不过还是按你的习惯来 知道吗 |
[03:58] | I-I’m open to new ideas, | 我很乐意接受新事物 |
[04:00] | new approaches. | 新方法 |
[04:02] | Good to know. | 了解 |
[04:03] | How’s things on Team Hondo? | 洪都小队情况怎么样 |
[04:05] | No complaints. | 挺好的 |
[04:06] | – Treats me well. – All units, we have shots fired | -对我挺好的 -所有警员注意 在胜利大道 |
[04:08] | in the 1300 block of Victory Boulevard. | 1300街区发生了枪击事件 |
[04:10] | 50-David to Control, show us responding to shots fired. | 50D呼叫指挥部 我们响应前往枪击地点 |
[04:16] | – Come on. – Help me! | -快跑 -救命 |
[04:18] | Please help me! | 救救我 |
[04:19] | It’s all right, I got you. | 没事了 有我在 |
[04:21] | He tried to kill me. | 他想杀了我 |
[04:22] | All of us, and then he just ran off. | 他想杀了我们 然后他就跑了 |
[04:23] | Anybody else in there? | 里面还有人吗 |
[04:24] | My patient, he shot him! | 我的病人 他开枪杀了他 |
[04:26] | Easy, easy. | 冷静 冷静 |
[04:27] | – What’s your name? – Dr. Korva Green. | -你叫什么名字 -科瓦·格林医生 |
[04:29] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[04:29] | 50-David, making entry to the building. | 50D 进入大楼 |
[04:31] | Looks like a flesh wound. | 看上去是皮肉伤 |
[04:34] | 24-David, we’re Code 6 at a shooting call. | 24D 下车调查枪击事件 |
[04:36] | I need an R.A. for a female. | 有一位女性需要救助 |
[04:40] | I got a 187 in Office 230. | 230办公室发现一名死者 |
[04:42] | Send backup to clear the rest of the building. | 请派支援搜索整栋大楼 |
[04:45] | He pointed the gun right at me, but it didn’t fire. | 他拿枪指着我 但没有开枪 |
[04:48] | He said he was going to get another one. | 他说他要再去弄一把 |
[04:49] | – Another gun? – D.O.A. inside. | -再弄把枪吗 -里面有人死亡 |
[04:51] | In our sessions, he never talked about guns. | 在我们的疗程中 他从没提起过枪 |
[04:53] | And the shooter was a patient of yours? | 开枪的人是你的病人吗 |
[04:54] | – Yeah. – Hey, it’s okay. | -是的 -没事的 |
[04:55] | You got this. | 你做得很好 |
[04:58] | Hey. Breathe. | 深呼吸 |
[04:59] | Breathe. | 呼吸 |
[05:01] | – What was his name? – Uh, Zack Calnick. | -他叫什么名字 -扎克·卡尔尼克 |
[05:03] | Uh, he was in a court-ordered intervention program | 他处于缓刑期 这是法庭要求的 |
[05:05] | as part of his probation. | 干预疗程 |
[05:07] | Uh, last week he wanted to talk about a new girlfriend. | 上周他说想聊聊新女友 |
[05:10] | – Did you get her name? – No. | -你知道她的名字吗 -没有 |
[05:11] | His sessions were over, I had to wait-list him. | 他的疗程结束了 我暂缓了他的治疗 |
[05:13] | I’ll call in a BOLO. | 我去发协查通告 |
[05:17] | You did good, real good. These guys will take | 你做得很好 真的 这些人会 |
[05:20] | good care of you and take you to the hospital, okay? | 帮你处理 送你去医院的 |
[05:24] | Guy kills a patient, tries to kill his shrink, | 这家伙杀了一个病人 谋杀心理医生未遂 |
[05:26] | says he’s gonna get another gun? | 据说还有一把枪 |
[05:27] | Doesn’t sound like the end of trouble. | 听起来麻烦事儿还没完 |
[05:28] | Sounds like the start of it. | 听着像刚开始 |
[05:31] | You sold me a piece of crap. | 你卖给我的是垃圾 |
[05:33] | Jammed after a couple rounds. | 打了几发就卡壳 |
[05:35] | Zack, man, easy. | 扎克 伙计 放松点 |
[05:37] | I’m fixing it, okay? | 我在修呢 |
[05:38] | This is custom work. | 这是定制的 |
[05:40] | Here, try that. | 好了 试试吧 |
[05:41] | Wait. | 慢着 |
[05:43] | How about I give you this bump stock? | 要不要这个超猛的牛货 |
[05:46] | Half price. | 给你半价 |
[05:47] | 400 to 800 rounds per minute, | 每分钟四百到八百发 |
[05:48] | you’ll never miss a target. | 不可能打不中 |
[06:00] | Range is hot. | 射程很远 |
[06:16] | I’ll take it. | 我要了 |
[06:56] | Zack Calnick, 27, forklift driver. | 扎克·卡尔尼克 27岁 铲车司机 |
[06:59] | Five jobs in three years. | 三年换了五份工作 |
[07:01] | Charged with battery, aggravated mayhem | 被控殴打 在工作场所 |
[07:03] | in the workplace, | 故意重伤他人 |
[07:04] | – couple of restraining orders. – Real winner. | -有不少对他的限制令 -厉害厉害 |
[07:06] | Anything on that mystery girlfriend? | 神秘女友有消息吗 |
[07:07] | Nothing yet. | 现在还没 |
[07:09] | You were good with that shrink. | 刚才那心理医生你处理得很好 |
[07:11] | Some cops– not so good at those interpersonal things. | 有些警察就是不擅长人际交往 |
[07:14] | Skills like yours– big asset on the job. | 有你这样的能人 会对工作有很大的帮助 |
[07:17] | – Thanks. – Any available unit, | -多谢 -所有可行动的小组 |
[07:18] | we have a possible sighting of 187 suspect Zack Calnick. | 有人疑似目击凶杀嫌疑人扎克·卡尔尼克 |
[07:21] | 29 La Tuna Road. | 地址为拉图纳路29号 |
[07:23] | Right around the corner. 50-David responding. | 50D队就在附近 马上过去 |
[07:30] | I got it. | 我来 |
[07:40] | Civilian down. | 平民中枪 |
[07:46] | 24-David to Control, we have a 187. | 24D呼叫指挥部 现场发现一名死者 |
[07:49] | Roll Homicide to this location. | 调动凶案组到现场 |
[07:51] | No sign of the suspect. | 没有嫌疑人踪迹 |
[07:52] | – Bootleg gun shop? – Ghost guns. | -非法售枪 -对 都是系统查不到的 |
[07:54] | No serial numbers. Untraceable. | 没有序列号 无法追踪 |
[07:56] | Perfect for anybody with a record and on probation. | 任何有案底在缓刑期的人最喜欢的 |
[07:58] | I think Zack took more than that. | 我认为扎克拿了不止一把 |
[08:00] | A bump stock’s gone. | 猛货都没了 |
[08:03] | Zack tries to kill his shrink, takes out a patient | 扎克想杀了他的心理医生 杀了一个病人 |
[08:05] | and a gun dealer. | 和一个枪贩子 |
[08:06] | And now we got a spree killer with a machine gun. | 现在这个杀人狂举着把机关枪不见了 |
[08:11] | – 15. – Ooh! | -十五 -哎哟喂 |
[08:12] | – See, see, see? See? – What you gonna do with that, Yule? | -瞧啊 -你要怎么办呢 约尔 |
[08:14] | Mess with it, man, but, you know… | 乱搞一通呗 但是你懂 |
[08:16] | Oh, look out, boys, young blood Hondo’s here | 快看看朋友们 小伙子洪都 |
[08:18] | to serve justice. | 来主持正义了 |
[08:19] | What’s going on, Oz? | 怎么了 奥兹 |
[08:20] | – Tell me about it. – You know I was a Black Panther? | -跟我聊聊 -你知道我以前可是头黑豹 |
[08:22] | Yes, I do. | 是的 我知道 |
[08:23] | And with much respect. | 而且德高望重 |
[08:25] | Big Yule, what’s the good word, sir? | 约尔叔 有好消息吗 |
[08:26] | The struggle is real, young brother. | 挣扎混日子呗 小伙子 |
[08:27] | Never thought that Daniel’s boy | 从没想到丹尼尔的儿子 |
[08:29] | would grow up to be a po-po. | 会变成一个警察 |
[08:31] | Not just a po-po, my boy is SWAT. | 不是一般的警察 我儿子可是特警 |
[08:33] | Oh, excuse me. Ooh, SWAT. | 真不好意思 特警队耶 |
[08:41] | Good to see you, Pop. | 见到你真好 老爹 |
[08:42] | All right, delinquents, make room. | 好了 混混们 让个座 |
[08:43] | Don’t shoot, Hondo, my hands is up. | 别开枪 洪都 我双手都举起来了 |
[08:45] | Every time y’all get together, throwing bones, | 你们哥几个只要聚在一起玩 |
[08:47] | you start thinking you’re some comedians. | 就开始戏精上身 |
[08:48] | Easy. | 放松嘛 |
[08:49] | Hey, Pop. | 老爸 |
[08:50] | – You got a second? – Why don’t you sit down | -你有时间吗 -你坐下 |
[08:52] | and have something to eat? I’ll have Sunny | 吃点东西吧 我让森妮 |
[08:53] | bring you something sweet. | 给你做点甜品 |
[08:54] | I’m okay, Pop. I’m good. | 我没事 老爸 我不饿 |
[08:55] | Hey, Sunny! | 嘿 森妮 |
[08:56] | Come here, girl. | 过来一下 姑娘 |
[08:57] | Look at you– my, my, my. | 快瞧瞧你 我的天哪 |
[08:59] | You something else today, girl. | 你今天气色真不错 |
[09:00] | Aw, Daniel. What do you need? | 丹尼尔 你要点什么 |
[09:02] | Listen, why don’t you bring my boy here something sweet? | 你能给他做点甜品吗 |
[09:04] | This is my son. He’s almost as pretty as I am, huh? | 这是我儿子 跟我一样帅是吧 |
[09:10] | Pretty. | 真棒 |
[09:11] | You want flan or tres leches cake? | 你要果馅饼还是三奶蛋糕 |
[09:13] | Sunny, I appreciate it, | 森妮 谢了 |
[09:14] | but I don’t have a lot of time. | 但恐怕我没多少时间 |
[09:15] | He’ll have the cake. | 他吃蛋糕 |
[09:16] | Pop, come on, man, I just came to talk to you. Is that cool? | 老爸 我就是来跟你聊聊 这样不行吗 |
[09:19] | And I asked you to sit down | 我要求你给我坐下 |
[09:20] | and have something to eat with me. | 一起吃点东西 |
[09:21] | Let’s not forget who the damn father is | 咱们别忘了 谁是老子 |
[09:23] | and who the damn son is. | 谁是儿子 |
[09:28] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[09:34] | Sure, Pop. | 好吧 老爸 |
[09:36] | He’ll have the cake. | 他吃蛋糕 |
[09:38] | You’ll enjoy it. | 你会喜欢的 |
[09:39] | They put cinnamon on it, it’s really good. | 他们在里面放了肉桂 真的好吃 |
[09:41] | My play, huh? | 该我了 |
[09:42] | – Oh, yeah, go ahead. – Watch this. | -没错 来吧 -看好了 |
[09:45] | It’s a big boy’s game. | 现在该大哥的了 |
[09:46] | This is a big boy’s game. | 这是大哥的机会了 |
[10:27] | Give me your hands. | 把手给我 |
[10:30] | – You good? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[10:34] | Cell phones, a watch, | 手机 一块表 |
[10:36] | some jewelry. | 一些珠宝 |
[10:37] | – Along with a crowbar and a lockpick. – Get up. | -还有一根撬棍 一套撬锁工具 -来 |
[10:39] | – Everything but a guilty plea. – All right, he’s clean. | -一切都有就差认罪答辩 -他身上没东西 |
[10:41] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[10:43] | Yo, Street, hold up. My radio’s gone. | 等下斯特里特 我的对讲机没了 |
[10:45] | You take his radio, too? | 你还拿了他的对讲机 |
[10:47] | No. | 才没有 |
[10:48] | Must’ve fallen between here and the car. | 肯定掉在了车子到这里的某个地方 |
[10:50] | – Aw, man. – All right, all right. | -靠 -好了 淡定 |
[10:52] | – No need to panic. – Street. | -没必要紧张嘛 -斯特里特 |
[10:53] | SWAT rule is, you lose a piece of police equipment, | 特警队的规矩是 你丢了一件警用设备 |
[10:55] | you got to hand-wash Black Betty for a month. | 你就得手洗黑贝蒂一个月 |
[10:57] | That’s not counting all the crap I’m gonna get | 这还不算如果事情闹大 |
[10:58] | if this goes public. | 我会摊上多少麻烦 |
[10:59] | It must’ve fallen when I jumped the fence. | 肯定是我翻栅栏的时候掉的 |
[11:01] | Babysit him, I’ll go look for it. | 看着他 我去找 |
[11:09] | This is Officer Jim Street. | 我是吉姆·斯特里特警官 |
[11:10] | Did you find my partner’s radio? | 你找到我搭档的对讲机了 |
[11:14] | Uh, maybe. What’s it look like? | 也许吧 那玩意儿长什么样呢 |
[11:16] | Looks like exactly what you’re holding in your hand right now. | 长得就跟你手里现在拿的一模一样 |
[11:18] | Can you prove it’s yours? | 你能证明这是你的吗 |
[11:20] | Uh, this is Officer Victor Tan, and this is not a game. | 我是维克多·谭警官 我没和你玩游戏 |
[11:23] | That’s police property… | 这是警方资产 |
[11:24] | – Come here. – …and it’s a crime not to return it. | -好了好了 -你不还回来是违法的 |
[11:26] | Can’t talk to Officer Victor Tan right now. | 没办法跟维克多·谭警官说话了 |
[11:28] | I have cheer practice. | 我要啦啦队训练 |
[11:33] | You have no idea how glad I am | 你真不知道我有多乐呵 |
[11:36] | not to be the screwup right now. | 今天搞砸事情的人不是我 |
[11:39] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[11:40] | Sergeant Vandelli, | 范达利警司 |
[11:41] | Robbery/Homicide will meet you | 劫案凶杀专案组会带着搜查令 |
[11:43] | at Zack Calnick’s apartment with the warrant. | 到扎克·卡尔尼克公寓跟你碰头 |
[11:44] | All right, we’re on it, Captain. | 好的 我们出发了队长 |
[11:46] | There are a lot of benefits for working hard in school. | 在学校努力学习会有很多好处的 |
[11:48] | Showing respect for your teachers, other classmates. | 对师长和同学多一些尊重 |
[11:51] | And you definitely | 你肯定不想 |
[11:51] | don’t want to get in trouble and have SWAT showing up | 卷进麻烦 然后特警队出现在 |
[11:54] | at your front door. | 你家门口 |
[11:56] | There’s an active shooter on the loose. You really don’t need us? | 有个活跃的杀手在逃 你真的不需要我们 |
[11:58] | Vandelli’s got his apartment, and Booker’s team | 范达利带着他的队去了 布克的队 |
[11:59] | is searching the area he was last seen in. | 负责搜索他最后被目击到的地方 |
[12:01] | I need you here in case of another emergency. | 我需要你们在这儿候命 以防紧急情况 |
[12:06] | Okay, who wants to see a tank? | 好 谁想看坦克 |
[12:08] | I do! I do! I do! I do! Me, me, me! | 我 我要看 我要看 我也要 |
[12:10] | Me, me, me, me! I do! I do! I do! | 我要看 我也想看 我 还有我 |
[12:12] | Okay, come on, you guys. Let’s go. | 好嘞 伙计们走吧 |
[12:18] | Brianna’s worried about you, Pop. | 布莱安娜很担心你 爸爸 |
[12:21] | And I thought you and her agreed on this move to L.A. | 我以为你们都同意搬去洛杉矶 |
[12:23] | Yeah, I can’t leave Oakland now, no. | 我现在不能离开奥克兰 不能 |
[12:26] | Mickey’s about to lose his corner store | 米奇马上就要失去他街角开的店了 |
[12:30] | due to some rent increase or something like that, | 因为租金上涨之类的 |
[12:32] | some tech start just move in and… | 一些技术产业进驻… |
[12:34] | You know, I really thought, after all these years, | 我真的觉得这么多年过去了 |
[12:36] | – you’d be done with the struggle. – Never. | -你不会再苦苦挣扎了 -不可能的 |
[12:39] | Gentrification is a conspiracy. Besides, Mickey needs me. | 中产阶级化是阴谋 再说米奇需要我 |
[12:43] | Mickey needs you, huh? | 米奇需要你 |
[12:44] | Now wait a minute. What’s that supposed to mean? | 什么意思 这话是什么意思 |
[12:48] | Nothing, Pop, nothing. Look, it ain’t about that. | 没什么 爸爸 跟这没关系 |
[12:50] | No, no, no, no. Wait a minute, you got your chest all puffed up | 不不不 等等 你一副欲言又止的样子 |
[12:52] | like you got something to say. | 好像有什么话要说 |
[12:54] | If you got something to say, say it, son. | 如果你想说什么就说吧 儿子 |
[12:55] | Brianna’s telling me that your doctors say | 布莱安娜告诉我你的医生说 |
[12:57] | that you can’t be living by yourself. | 你不能一个人住 |
[12:58] | Oh, Brianna, the doctors. | 布莱安娜 医生 |
[13:00] | All they doing is concerned about getting sued. | 他们只会担心被人告了 |
[13:03] | Now, what Brianna doesn’t understand | 布莱安娜不明白的是 |
[13:05] | is that she thinks that Jayne is not coming back. | 她以为简不会回来了 |
[13:08] | But she’s wrong. | 但她错了 |
[13:10] | Jayne is coming back because she don’t know what you and I got, | 简会明白的 因为她不明白我们有什么 |
[13:14] | which is that Harrelson charm. Oh, baby. | 那就是哈里森家族的魅力 宝贝 |
[13:17] | You can’t get away from that. | 你可抗拒不了 |
[13:23] | Pop? Pop? | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[13:26] | Pop, you good? | 爸爸 你没事吧 |
[13:27] | I’m fine, fine. Just got… | 我没事 没事 只是… |
[13:29] | just got a little chest pepper, that’s all. | 只是胸口有点疼而已 |
[13:30] | Just give me a second. | 给我点时间 |
[13:31] | All right, take it easy, but talk to me. | 好吧 慢点 告诉我怎么了 |
[13:32] | – What’s going on with… – Stop, man. | -怎么回事… -别这样 |
[13:33] | You’re starting to sound like your sister. | 你听上去就和你妹妹一样 |
[13:34] | – I’m just saying, Pop. – I’m fine. | -我只是问问 爸爸 -我没事 |
[13:38] | Still with the flip phone. | 还在用翻盖手机 |
[13:40] | It work, don’t it? | 好用 |
[13:41] | Hello. | 喂 |
[13:42] | Oh, hey, beautiful. How you doing? | 你好 宝贝 你好吗 |
[13:46] | Oh, yeah, no, I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[13:47] | Yeah. That’s right, yeah, he’s here. Mm-hmm. | 没错 他在呢 |
[13:51] | All right, I’ll tell him. | 好的 我会告诉他的 |
[13:53] | Okay, see you later. Bye now. | 待会见 再见 |
[13:56] | So you got a lunch date with Genise. | 你午饭有约了 和金尼斯一起 |
[13:58] | – Genise? – Yeah. | -金尼斯 -没错 |
[13:59] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[14:00] | Well, Yule said that, uh, | 约尔说 |
[14:02] | that you was in town and she decided she wanted | 你在镇上 她就想来 |
[14:04] | to see you, so you got a lunch date with her. | 看看你 所以你午饭和她有约了 |
[14:06] | You’re gonna meet her over at the diner on Sixth. | 你要和她去第六大街那家餐厅共进午餐 |
[14:09] | OK, 1:00. | 一点钟 |
[14:11] | It’s a cheap place. You ain’t got to worry. | 那地方很便宜 不用担心 |
[14:12] | Pop, come on, man. | 爸爸 拜托 |
[14:14] | Let’s just go back to the house and talk more | 我们回去好好谈谈 |
[14:15] | about you moving to L.A. | 把你接到洛杉矶的事 |
[14:16] | You’re gonna have lunch with Genise, | 你去和金尼斯共进午餐 |
[14:18] | and I’ll get home when I get home. | 我要回家的时候自会回来 |
[14:22] | Pop, you good to drive? | 爸爸 你能开车吗 |
[14:23] | I’ve been driving this baby since before you was born. | 从你出生起我就开着这辆宝贝了 |
[14:26] | As a matter of fact, | 事实上 |
[14:27] | I picked you up from the hospital in this girl. | 我可是开着这宝贝把刚出生的你从医院接回家的 |
[14:32] | Vandelli hit our shooter’s apartment, | 范达利去枪手的公寓看过了 |
[14:33] | came up empty. His picture’s with every cop in the city. | 一无所获 他的照片已经发到全市警察的手上 |
[14:36] | Any luck with Dr. Green? | 格林医生那边有线索吗 |
[14:37] | Says she recalled Zack | 她说她想起来扎克 |
[14:38] | mentioning a woman named Joy about a month ago. | 一个月前提到过一个叫乔伊的女人 |
[14:40] | That’s the mystery girlfriend, right? | 就是那个神秘女友吧 |
[14:42] | Not sure. She works at Clover Syndicate. | 不确定 她在三叶草联合集团工作 |
[14:44] | Her name is Joy Meyers. She’s on the company website. | 她叫乔伊·麦耶斯 公司主页上就有她 |
[14:46] | I’m sending her pic to you right now. | 我正在把她的照片发给你们 |
[14:48] | That’s the big office complex on Vanowen. | 是瓦诺文街的那幢大办公楼 |
[14:50] | We’ll swing by, see if she knows him. | 我们过去看看 问问她认不认识他 |
[14:52] | Dr. Green give us any clues on, uh, | 格林医生有没有告诉我们 |
[14:53] | Zack’s motive? Possible targets? | 扎克的动机 可能的目标 |
[14:55] | She says he was bipolar, | 她说他有双相障碍 |
[14:57] | emotionally detached, angry. | 情感分离 愤怒 |
[14:59] | Let me know if you find any useful information. | 有什么有用的信息就告诉我 |
[15:01] | Sounds like borderline personality disorder, | 听起来像是边缘型人格障碍 |
[15:04] | explains the rage. | 这么愤怒也说得通了 |
[15:05] | Person who craves empathy, cannot connect with others. | 这种人渴望别人的理解 但无法与别人产生共鸣 |
[15:09] | My new wife’s rubbing off on me. | 都是从我新娶的老婆身上传染的 |
[15:11] | All units, we have a call | 所有小队 接到报警称 |
[15:12] | of shots fired at 269 Vanowen. Shooter is male, white. | 瓦诺文街269号传出枪声 袭击者为白人男性 |
[15:15] | – That’s Clover Syndicate. – Zack’s going after Joy. | -就是三叶草联合公司 -扎克去找乔伊了 |
[15:34] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[15:41] | LAPD SWAT! | 洛城警局反恐特警队 |
[15:42] | Everybody down! Get down! | 所有人趴下 趴下 |
[15:48] | I got Zack. You find Joy. | 我去抓扎克 你去找乔伊 |
[16:06] | Joy Meyers. Joy. | 乔伊·麦耶斯 乔伊 |
[16:10] | Come on, let’s get you out of here. | 过来 先带你离开这里 |
[16:53] | Chris! | 克里斯 |
[17:06] | Chris! | 克里斯 |
[17:35] | – How much does it cost? – How fast can it go? | -这要花多少钱 -能跑多块 |
[17:37] | Six figures. 85 max. We call her Black Betty. | 六位数 最高时速135千米 我们叫它黑贝蒂 |
[17:41] | Yeah, we use her to chase down bad guys, | 没错 我们开着它去追坏人 |
[17:42] | which is why it’s better to be a good guy. | 所以最好还是当好人吧 |
[17:43] | Bad guys can drive big trucks, too. | 坏人也可以开大卡车 |
[17:45] | And some still get away. | 有些还是会跑掉 |
[17:46] | Yeah, not-not when we’re after ’em. | 有我们追着他们就跑不掉 |
[17:49] | Hey, you want to hit the siren? | 你想去鸣警笛吗 |
[17:51] | All right, come on, let’s go. | 来 我们走吧 |
[17:52] | Matthews, take ’em around the back. | 马修斯 带他们从后面上去 |
[17:54] | Hey, Travis. | 崔维斯 |
[17:55] | So how’d you end up getting in so much trouble anyway? | 你为什么会惹这么多麻烦 |
[17:57] | Why? ‘Cause I’m in a wheelchair? | 为什么这么问 因为我坐轮椅吗 |
[17:58] | No, because your teacher says that you could get straight As. | 不 因为你的老师说你明明可以拿全A |
[18:02] | You know what I think? | 你知道我怎么想的吗 |
[18:03] | I think it’s because you want to prove | 我觉得是因为你想证明 |
[18:04] | that you’re as tough as the other kids. | 你和其他孩子一样是个厉害角色 |
[18:06] | – Don’t have to prove it. – Travis. | -不用证明我也很厉害 -崔维斯 |
[18:07] | You don’t have to act out to make friends. | 你不用做样子也能交朋友 |
[18:09] | You could join an academic club. | 你可以加入学术俱乐部 |
[18:11] | You could play basketball. | 你可以打篮球 |
[18:12] | – Basketball? – Yeah. | -篮球 -没错 |
[18:13] | You’d have to get a custom chair, but I got a buddy who | 你得搞一架定制轮椅 但我有个朋友 |
[18:15] | – plays in a Wheelchair League. – Really? | -就在轮椅联盟打球 -真的吗 |
[18:17] | Really. | 真的 |
[18:19] | Okay, you hit the siren button. | 好了 按下警笛的按钮吧 |
[18:31] | Yeah, I mean, that’s… the lights are good, too, | 嗯 我是说 那是…开灯也行 |
[18:34] | but the siren’s right here. | 但是警笛按钮在这里 |
[18:42] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[18:43] | It’s no worries. | 不用担心 |
[18:45] | Now, reading is hard. | 识字很难 |
[18:58] | Hey, what’s up? | 怎么了 |
[19:01] | – Yo, Chris, are you all right? – Hey, you all right? | -克里斯 你没事吧 -你没事吧 |
[19:02] | I’m good, I just need to, uh, get cleaned up. | 我没事 我只是得去…清理一下 |
[19:04] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[19:06] | The shooter suspect jumped her. | 枪手袭击了她 |
[19:07] | She went after him one-on-one, couldn’t take him down. | 她一个人去追他 没拿下他 |
[19:10] | Guess her bite isn’t as big as her bark. | 看来她没有嘴上说得那么强悍 |
[19:21] | Who snitched? | 谁告的密 |
[19:22] | – Deacon or Luca? – That doesn’t matter. | -迪肯还是卢卡 -这不重要 |
[19:23] | One of my team gets hurt, I need to be in the know. | 我的队员受伤了 我必须知情 |
[19:26] | Now, how you holding up? | 你怎么样了 |
[19:27] | A few bruises, some stitches, no-no biggie. | 一点瘀伤 缝了几针 没什么大碍 |
[19:29] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[19:32] | He was stronger than me. He got away, that simple. | 他比我强壮 他逃走了 就这么简单 |
[19:35] | No cop wins every fight, Chris. That’s why we bring backup. | 没人是常胜将军 克里斯 所以我们需要增援 |
[19:38] | Now, where was Mumford? | 玛福德当时在哪里 |
[19:38] | Searching the other part of the building. | 搜查大楼的其他地方 |
[19:41] | But now, uh, he, uh… he looks at me like I’m roadkill, | 但是…他现在看我的眼神就像看拖油瓶 |
[19:44] | like I’m some kind of liability. | 好像我是个累赘 |
[19:46] | I know, a woman doesn’t get the same benefit of the doubt, | 我知道当出现不利的情况时 |
[19:48] | sometimes, when things go bad. | 女性总会遭受过多的质疑 |
[19:49] | It’s not like I was ever gonna be on Mumford’s team, | 虽然我不会加入玛福德的小队 |
[19:51] | but at least I wanted to hear him beg, you know? | 但至少我想听他求我 |
[19:54] | Forget Mumford. You are a fighter, Chris. | 别管玛福德了 你是个斗士 克里斯 |
[19:58] | Worst part is, this guy’s looking to hurt other people, | 最糟糕的是 这家伙还想伤害其他人 |
[20:00] | and I had a chance to take him down. | 我本来有机会拿下他的 |
[20:02] | Okay, then you knuckle up and go get that son of a bitch. | 那就振作起来抓住那个混蛋 |
[20:08] | Roger that, boss. | 收到 老大 |
[20:24] | Genise Pouncey, prettiest girl in Oakland. | 金尼斯·庞西 奥克兰最漂亮的姑娘 |
[20:27] | It’s Livingston now. | 现在姓利文斯顿了 |
[20:30] | And, God, I absolutely hate you. | 天啊 我真是好恨你 |
[20:33] | How do you look better after all these years? | 你怎么过了这么多年反而变更帅了 |
[20:35] | Uh, it’s just the way my mama made me. | 我妈妈把我生下来就这么帅 |
[20:37] | Plus, I get paid to exercise a little bit. | 再说 我还花了点钱好好锻炼 |
[20:39] | Time to exercise is hard to get in my house. | 锻炼的时间在我家可算是奢侈品了 |
[20:43] | Laundry, dishes, two kids, full-time job. | 洗衣服 做饭 两个孩子 还有份全职工作 |
[20:46] | You still look hella fine to me. | 我觉得你还是很漂亮 |
[20:48] | So your daddy ratted me out that I was in town, huh? | 看来你爸爸把我卖了 说我回到镇上了 |
[20:50] | No secrets in the ROMEO Club. | 罗密欧俱乐部可没有秘密 |
[20:52] | Oh, “Retired Old Men Eating Out.” | “退休老人聚餐” |
[20:55] | You know, that’s a hell of a long way from that Panther slogan | 这名字跟他们那些天嘴里 |
[20:57] | they used to chant back in the day. | 念叨着的黑豹口号可差得远了 |
[21:00] | When I heard you were gonna be here, | 听说你回来了 |
[21:01] | well, I’m not usually nostalgic, but… | 我不是那种怀旧的人 不过 |
[21:06] | thanks for coming. | 欢迎你回来 |
[21:07] | – Yeah. – I thought maybe you forgot all about me. | -谢谢 -我以为你已经把我全忘了 |
[21:10] | Never forget your first love. | 怎么可能忘掉初恋呢 |
[21:13] | How you been? | 你过得怎么样 |
[21:15] | Kids are good. Teenagers. | 孩子们都好 长成小伙子了 |
[21:17] | James, T.J. | 詹姆斯 T.J. |
[21:19] | My husband took ’em to the movies so we could meet up. | 我丈夫带他们去看电影了 好让我们能见个面 |
[21:21] | – What’s he do? – Insurance. | -他是做什么的 -保险 |
[21:24] | All that stuff’s on my Facebook page. | 我脸书上都有 |
[21:25] | – You’d know it all if you joined… – Genise, that ain’t me. | -要是你开个脸书就都知道了 -金尼斯 我不会的 |
[21:28] | I don’t like living my life online. | 我不喜欢把生活放网上晒 |
[21:29] | Okay, but wait a minute, wait a minute. | 好了 不过等等 |
[21:31] | Teenagers, though? | 孩子们都长成小伙子了 |
[21:32] | – When did that happen? – I know. | -这时间过得… -我懂 |
[21:34] | It seems like yesterday you were visiting your dad | 你暑假来这里看你爸爸的 |
[21:36] | for the summer, | 像是昨天发生的事 |
[21:37] | sneaking me across the bridge | 你偷偷带我去桥那一面的 |
[21:38] | – to San Francisco. – My girl wanted to see fireworks | -旧金山 -我的女朋友想看唐人街的烟火 |
[21:41] | in Chinatown, and what my girl wanted, my girl got. | 你想要 我就一定帮你办到 |
[21:44] | Still my favorite Fourth of July. | 那年的国庆日我永远记在心里 |
[21:46] | – Your dad still got that ’64? – Oh, yeah. | -你爸还是开着那辆64款的车 -对 |
[21:48] | That’s his little baby. | 那可是他的宝贝 |
[21:49] | We were gonna drive it down the 5 tomorrow. | 我们本打算明天开车去东边 |
[21:51] | He’s supposed to be moving in with Brianna, but, uh… | 他本该搬去跟布莱安娜一起住 但是 |
[21:54] | he hasn’t accepted it yet. | 他还没同意 |
[21:56] | He’s sick. | 他病了 |
[21:58] | He can’t live alone anymore. | 他不能再自己一个人住了 |
[21:59] | Whole ROMEO Club’s got issues. | 罗密欧俱乐部的人都有这样那样的问题 |
[22:02] | My dad had heart surgery last year. | 我爸爸去年刚动了心脏手术 |
[22:05] | You know, I was standing next to him today, | 我昨天见到他的时候 |
[22:07] | and he… he just seemed smaller. | 发现他比以前瘦小了 |
[22:11] | I mean, that old guard, | 他们就是固执 |
[22:12] | I mean, I just knew they were gonna live forever. | 我以为他们会永远这样活下去 |
[22:14] | – Too much reality. – Yeah. | -现实给了你一击 -是啊 |
[22:16] | Even from the man who hangs outside of helicopters. | 你这个挂在直升机外面的人都受到了冲击 |
[22:19] | – Oh, stop it, stop it. – Uh-huh. | -别取笑我了 -没有 |
[22:20] | Don’t think that I didn’t see that picture last year. | 别以为我没看到去年那张照片 |
[22:22] | Okay, I did that, I did that. | 好吧 是我 是我 |
[22:24] | But that’s a lot easier | 但那可比和我这个 |
[22:25] | than wrangling my hell-raising pops. | 难搞的老爹吵架容易多了 |
[22:27] | Got your work cut out for you. | 你的任务很艰巨 |
[22:28] | Don’t I know it. | 我还能不知道吗 |
[22:32] | Zack and I went out on two dates. | 扎克和我出去约会了两次 |
[22:34] | He asked me on a third last night, but I wasn’t interested. | 昨晚他又约我出去 我拒绝了 |
[22:37] | How did he take that? | 他能接受吗 |
[22:38] | Well, he shot his shrink this morning, | 他今早枪击了他的心理医生 |
[22:40] | so I guess not well. | 我猜他不太能接受 |
[22:41] | Hold on, are you saying Zack’s killing people | 等等 你们的意思是扎克杀人 |
[22:43] | because I wouldn’t go out with him again? | 是因为我不愿意再跟他出去约会 |
[22:46] | No, calm down, okay? | 不是的 你冷静一下 |
[22:48] | Take a breath. | 深呼吸 |
[22:52] | Joy, | 乔伊 |
[22:53] | none of this is your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[22:54] | We’re just trying to find Zack | 我们只是想在扎克 |
[22:55] | before he hurts more people. | 伤害更多人之前找到他 |
[22:57] | – He ever mention any family? – A little. | -他有跟你讲过他的家人吗 -一点点 |
[22:59] | He said it sucked growing up with them. | 他说跟他们一起长大的感觉很糟 |
[23:00] | In what way did it suck? | 怎么个糟法 |
[23:02] | Did he mention a person? | 他有说到具体的人吗 |
[23:03] | A place? Does he have a grudge against somebody? | 或者地方 他有表现出对某个人很不满吗 |
[23:05] | That’s third date stuff. | 我们还没深入到那里 |
[23:06] | He just said his mom was mean. | 他只说他妈妈对他很坏 |
[23:12] | Chicken and waffles selfie. | 鸡肉华夫小推车处自拍一张 |
[23:15] | Luca’s gonna go bananas. | 卢卡会气疯的 |
[23:20] | What? Coming here was your idea. | 怎么 来这儿可是你的主意 |
[23:22] | That was before some girl stole my radio. | 那是在那女的偷了我的对讲机之前 |
[23:24] | Found it. | 是”捡到” |
[23:25] | You dropped it, so she didn’t really steal it. | 是你自己丢了 可不是她偷了 |
[23:27] | You’re my partner. | 你是我的搭档 |
[23:28] | You’re supposed to have my back. | 你应该站在我这边 |
[23:30] | Dude, I’m Code 7 right now, | 老兄 现在是午餐休息时间 |
[23:31] | but after that, I promise, I’m all over it. | 上班时间 我保证站在你这边 |
[23:38] | Fine. | 行吧 |
[23:40] | Lunch can wait, I guess. | 那就等下再吃午餐吧 |
[23:42] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[23:43] | Switching frequencies from the dispatch channel. | 把无线电频率切换到调度通道 |
[23:45] | Hit the reserve tac frequency, buy a little privacy. | 加密频率 留点隐私 |
[23:51] | Hope cheer practice was good. | 希望你的啦啦队训练很顺利 |
[23:52] | I bet you rock those pom-poms. | 你的绒球肯定挥得很好 |
[23:57] | Tell you what. | 这样吧 |
[23:59] | You turn over the radio, you get a hundred bucks. | 你把对讲机还给我 我给你一百块 |
[24:03] | Someone already offered me $300. | 有人说要给我三百块呢 |
[24:05] | Return that radio, | 把对讲机还回来 |
[24:06] | or I am arresting you for theft of police property. | 不然我就以窃取警方资产的罪名逮捕你 |
[24:09] | Arrest me? You don’t even know who I am. | 逮捕我 你都不知道我是谁 |
[24:11] | And, by the way, I was going to let you have it | 还有 我刚才本来还想收你一百块 |
[24:13] | for a hundred bucks. | 就还给你了呢 |
[24:14] | Fine, fine. | 好吧 好吧 |
[24:16] | It is a deal. | 就这么办 |
[24:17] | Forget it. | 算了吧 |
[24:20] | Way to close, baller. | 你逼太紧了 大哥 |
[24:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:27] | You know, I always did like this place. | 知道吗 我一直很喜欢这个地方 |
[24:28] | They make their sandwiches like my mom does. | 他们做的三明治有妈妈的味道 |
[24:30] | You always were a mama’s boy. | 你一直都是个妈宝 |
[24:32] | It’s a good thing. | 这是褒义词 |
[24:34] | How many dates did we have here? | 我们在这里约会过几次 |
[24:36] | We had some fun times. | 我们也有过很多好时光 |
[24:39] | I think the reason I wanted to see you | 我想我想来见你的原因 |
[24:41] | is because I kind of lost touch with that teenage girl. | 是因为我快要和当年那个少女失去联系了 |
[24:45] | Kind of forgot who she was. | 我都快想不起来她的样子了 |
[24:47] | Wanted to remember. | 我想记起当年的那个我 |
[24:49] | Is that weird? | 这很奇怪吗 |
[24:52] | She was the sexiest dancer in all of Alameda County. | 她曾是阿拉米达最性感的舞者 |
[24:58] | She loved people. | 她爱人以礼 |
[24:59] | And she believed in being good. | 她相信善良 |
[25:02] | I mean, she had no trouble | 她时不时地 |
[25:03] | getting bad from time to time. | 也会惹上麻烦 |
[25:05] | I mean, girl, you had some skills. | 妹子 你真有本事 |
[25:06] | – Oh, shh… – I won’t tell. | -别说了 -我不会告诉别人的 |
[25:10] | And she made me want to be good, too. | 她让我也想做个好人 |
[25:14] | You made me feel special. | 你让我感到自己很特别 |
[25:15] | You were special. | 你的确很特别 |
[25:19] | So, how you doing now? | 你过得怎么样 |
[25:20] | Amazing husband, beautiful kids. | 好丈夫 可爱的孩子 |
[25:23] | Couldn’t imagine my life without them. | 我想象不出离开他们我会变怎样 |
[25:25] | How about you? | 你呢 |
[25:27] | I got my dream job. | 我干着我梦想的职业 |
[25:29] | You seeing anyone? | 你在交往中吗 |
[25:31] | I was, | 之前是 |
[25:33] | but, you know, it, uh, it got complicated… | 但是 事情变得复杂了 |
[25:37] | but SWAT’s enough for me right now. | 不过我有特警队就够了 |
[25:41] | Ever think the reason you never settled down | 你有没有想过你到现在还没成家 |
[25:43] | was because of your pops? | 是因为你爸爸的影响 |
[25:45] | Boys look to their fathers to lead by example. | 男孩会拿父亲当榜样 |
[25:48] | He abandoned you, your sister, your mother. | 他抛弃了你 你妹妹 你妈妈 |
[25:50] | Maybe part of you worries that you’ll do the same someday. | 也许你内心深处在担忧你也会像他一样 |
[25:53] | You always did like going deep, didn’t you? | 你总是要这样打破砂锅问到底 |
[26:01] | Genise, | 金尼斯 |
[26:04] | the truth is, | 事实上 |
[26:07] | I was always closer to my pop than I was my mom. | 比起我妈妈 我一直跟我爸更亲 |
[26:12] | We were tight. | 我们很亲密 |
[26:14] | He was my hero. | 他曾是我的英雄 |
[26:17] | But when he left and, you know, disappeared on my mom, | 但当他毫无预兆地离开了我妈妈 |
[26:20] | just with no warning, I… | 直接消失的时候 我… |
[26:23] | I don’t know what it is. | 我不知道我是什么感受 |
[26:25] | Things were just never quite the same between him and me. | 我和他之间有什么再也不一样了 |
[26:28] | I mean, I came up for the summers, | 我到这里来度暑假 |
[26:29] | and I talked to him on the phone, | 也时常跟他通电话 |
[26:30] | but… | 但是… |
[26:33] | You think the reason he doesn’t want to move is, | 你觉得他不肯搬家的原因 |
[26:35] | he’s embarrassed to need you now? | 是因为他觉得需要你帮忙显得很丢人 |
[26:38] | Think he doesn’t sense this anger you’re holding onto? | 你觉得他感受不到你这么多年的怨气 |
[26:44] | It’s not just anger. | 不仅仅是怨气 |
[26:48] | There’s a lot of love, too. | 还有很多爱 |
[26:50] | Does he know you got both parts for him? | 他知道你对他爱恨交织吗 |
[26:53] | You ever tell him about it? | 你有告诉过他吗 |
[26:54] | You know us Harrelson men. | 你知道我们哈里森家的男人的 |
[26:57] | We’re hardheaded, we’re stubborn. | 我们固执 顽固 |
[26:58] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:59] | But you’re full of heart. | 但你们心里也充满爱 |
[27:02] | He’s not just sick, Hondo. | 他不止是病了 洪都 |
[27:05] | He sees the end. | 他老了 |
[27:07] | It’s happening with my dad. | 我爸爸也是这样 |
[27:08] | He is terrified that he’s gonna be put in an old folks home | 他很怕被送进敬老院 |
[27:11] | like his dad. | 就像他爸爸一样 |
[27:13] | So I’m the one who has to be strong now. | 所以我要坚强起来 |
[27:16] | I’m the one who has to reassure him he’s not alone, | 我要成为那个陪在他身边的人 |
[27:20] | even when he’s not willing to admit | 尽管他不肯承认 |
[27:24] | it all scares him to death. | 他害怕得要命 |
[27:27] | Me and my pops, we just don’t talk that way. | 我和我爸爸 我们从不谈这些 |
[27:30] | Doesn’t mean it can’t start. | 这不意味着你们不能现在开始 |
[27:35] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[27:37] | It was really good to see you, though. | 不过见到你很高兴 |
[27:39] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[27:41] | You, too. | 我也是 |
[27:45] | Back to reality. | 回到现实中去 |
[27:47] | You take care of yourself. | 你好好照顾自己 |
[27:57] | You know the story about that bus stop? | 你知道这个车站的故事吗 |
[27:59] | Story? | 还有故事 |
[28:01] | Yeah. | 对 |
[28:02] | Found a kid there. | 这里以前来过一个孩子 |
[28:03] | A runaway. | 他逃家了 |
[28:04] | He was there two days. | 他在这儿待了整整两天 |
[28:06] | Eight years old. | 他才八岁 |
[28:07] | He ran away ’cause his mom was mean. | 他逃跑是因为他妈妈对他很坏 |
[28:10] | She hit him. | 她打他 |
[28:11] | He thought the bus driver | 他以为公交车司机 |
[28:12] | or one of the passengers would help him. | 或者哪个乘客会帮帮他 |
[28:14] | Someone would notice him, see him hurting, and say, | 有人会注意到他 看见他受伤了 会对他说 |
[28:16] | “Do you need help?” | “你需要帮助吗” |
[28:21] | No one ever did. | 可是没有一个人站出来 |
[28:24] | Three dollars. | 三块钱 |
[28:27] | He stayed there all day and night– no food, | 他日夜待在这里 没有东西吃 |
[28:29] | no water, nothing. | 没有水喝 什么也没有 |
[28:34] | You don’t have any money or something? | 你没钱吗 |
[28:36] | Nobody helped him. | 没人帮他 |
[28:37] | They all passed him by. | 他们都从他身边走过 |
[28:40] | ‘Cause he was bad, | 就因为他是个坏孩子 |
[28:41] | just like his mother always told him. | 就像他妈妈告诉他的一样 |
[28:52] | Keep it. | 不用找了 |
[28:58] | What happened to the kid? | 那个孩子后来怎么样了 |
[29:00] | He became a man. | 他长大了 |
[29:03] | The cops killed him. | 警察杀了他 |
[29:04] | He died? | 他死了 |
[29:05] | Yeah. | 死了 |
[29:08] | But not before taking out a lot of people on that bus first. | 但他死之前干掉了很多公交车上的人 |
[29:18] | New intel on Zack Calnick. | 扎克·卡尔尼克那边有新线索了 |
[29:20] | A hot dog vendor in the Valley | 谷区的一个卖热狗的小贩 |
[29:21] | heard him threaten to kill people on a bus. | 听到他威胁说要杀公交车上的人 |
[29:23] | There’s over 2,000 buses in this city. | 整个市里有2000多辆公交车 |
[29:25] | And hundreds of thousands of riders. | 成千上万的乘客 |
[29:27] | Detective Ferris is putting out a description | 费里斯探员正向全市所有公交车司机 |
[29:29] | to all bus drivers. | 发出嫌犯的描述 |
[29:30] | Okay, how are we gonna narrow it down? | 好吧 那我们要怎么缩小范围 |
[29:31] | Maybe this will help: TSA said they found | 也许这条线索有用 交通安全管理局 |
[29:33] | Zack’s abandoned car near Burbank Airport. | 在伯班克机场附近找到了扎克遗弃的车 |
[29:35] | We focus on every bus in or out of that airport | 在得到进一步消息之前 我们重点关注 |
[29:37] | until we know more. Vandelli’s team is chasing | 进出机场的每辆公交车 范达利他们队 |
[29:39] | a lead on the other side of town, | 正在另一边追另一条线索 |
[29:40] | so I need you to take point on this. | 这边就由你们负责 |
[29:41] | Get moving. | 开工吧 |
[29:43] | Why don’t you sit this one out, Alonso? | 阿隆索 这次你就别参与了 |
[29:44] | You could use a break. | 好好休息下 |
[29:45] | You know what? She’s good. | 她没事的 |
[29:46] | Okay, I want her watching my back. | 我想要她做我的后援 |
[29:48] | Like Luca said. | 就跟卢卡说的一样 |
[29:49] | I’m all in. | 我参加 |
[29:52] | All right, kids. | 孩子们 |
[29:53] | SWAT’s got to go catch a bad guy. | 特警队要去抓坏人了 |
[29:54] | Now, listen, you’re young, | 听好了 你们还小 |
[29:55] | you got a lot of life in front of you, | 你们的人生还很长 |
[29:57] | so make the right choices, all right? | 做出正确的选择 好吗 |
[29:58] | And you. | 还有你 |
[29:59] | I’m serious about my offer. | 我的邀请是认真的 |
[30:01] | I think you’d have a lot of fun | 我觉得你在轮椅篮球联盟 |
[30:02] | in that wheelchair league. | 会玩儿得很开心的 |
[30:04] | Okay, see you guys. | 好了 回头见 |
[30:07] | Let’s do this. | 我们上 |
[30:07] | Yep. Let’s get him. | 去抓他们 |
[30:12] | Hey, Captain. | 队长 |
[30:13] | Do me a favor? Can you keep Kelly here, | 帮我个忙 让凯莉在这儿再待会儿 |
[30:15] | just till I get back, and have her mom come in? | 等到我回来就行 还有让她妈妈来一下行吗 |
[30:17] | It’s important, I’ll explain later, okay? | 这很重要 我回来再解释 好吗 |
[30:27] | Officer Tan. | 谭警官 |
[30:29] | You didn’t turn in your radio. | 你还没上交你的对讲机 |
[30:31] | And I still need it. | 得给我 |
[30:32] | Sorry, Sarge, it’s in my car. | 抱歉 警司 我放在车上了 |
[30:34] | Got to move on this call, I’ll get it to you when I get back. | 我现在得出任务 一会儿回来给你 |
[30:36] | Make sure you do. | 记住了啊 |
[30:39] | My career’s being held hostage by a cheerleader. | 我的职业生涯被一个啦啦队员绑架了 |
[30:41] | Man, I can’t take any more of you moping around. | 我要被你的愁眉苦脸打败了 |
[30:43] | Don’t worry, I’m gonna take care of this for you. | 别担心 我帮你搞定 |
[30:47] | I need to find that address book. | 我得找到那个地址本 |
[30:49] | Mickey’s gonna need a pro bono. | 米奇需要专业服务 |
[30:51] | You need to pack, Pops. | 你得开始打包了 爸爸 |
[30:53] | Come on, you need to tell me what is coming with us, | 你得告诉我什么东西要带走 |
[30:55] | what is being donated and what is getting thrown out. | 什么东西要捐赠掉 还有什么东西要扔掉 |
[30:58] | I can’t help take care of you | 你得帮我打包这堆东西 |
[31:00] | unless you help me box up all of this crap, | 把这些大包小包和你一起搬走 |
[31:02] | and move it and you out of here. | 这样我才能还好照顾你 |
[31:03] | Where have you been? | 你都去哪儿了 |
[31:04] | Checking up on Genise. | 和金尼斯见面去了 |
[31:07] | You two really are like peas in a pod. | 你俩还真是一个德行 |
[31:10] | You said you were gonna solve this. | 你说你会解决好的 |
[31:12] | I am. | 我在解决 |
[31:15] | It’s time to get real, Pop. | 我们这次严肃点 老爹 |
[31:17] | Your doctors say you can’t live alone, | 医生说你不能一个人住了 |
[31:19] | and your family’s not here. We’re in L.A. | 你的家人都不在这里 我们住在洛杉矶 |
[31:21] | No, I’ll be fine, as soon as Jayne gets back. | 不 我没事的 简会回来的 |
[31:22] | Okay, just stop. Stop. | 好了 别说了 停 |
[31:24] | Jayne ain’t coming back for you, man, wake up. | 简不会回到你身边了 醒醒吧 |
[31:27] | Just like you ditched Mom, Winnie, and me, | 就像你抛弃了妈妈 温妮和我 |
[31:28] | and you never came back. | 你再也没有回来过 |
[31:35] | You know, I remember when we were so close, | 你知道吗 我记得我们以前很亲 |
[31:37] | water couldn’t come between us. | 没有任何嫌隙 |
[31:41] | It was just you and me. | 只有你和我 |
[31:43] | And, man, I thought I meant everything to you. | 我以为我是你的一切 |
[31:45] | But then you left. | 可是你走了 |
[31:48] | Walked out, gone. | 离开了 不见了 |
[31:50] | And for a while, that made me feel like I was nothing. | 很长一段时间里 我因而觉得自己对你来说可有可无 |
[31:53] | Hondo… | 洪都 |
[31:55] | You weren’t nothing, son. | 你不是可有可无的 孩子 |
[31:58] | You were everything. | 你曾是我的一切 |
[32:02] | My boy. | 我的儿子 |
[32:04] | I’m sorry, I can’t take back what happened to you– | 我对不起你 我无法挽回对你造成的伤害 |
[32:08] | me falling in love with Jayne. | 我当时爱上了简 |
[32:09] | So, look, why don’t you just go on back to L.A., | 不如你们直接回洛杉矶 |
[32:13] | forget about me. | 把我忘了吧 |
[32:13] | I can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[32:17] | You’re my father. | 你是我的父亲 |
[32:20] | The only father me and her got. | 我和她唯一的父亲 |
[32:24] | I know what it is to be left behind. | 我知道被人抛下是什么感受 |
[32:27] | But I ain’t gonna let you feel that way. | 我不会让你也经历这一切 |
[32:29] | – Well, I’m not going. – Pops, | -我不去 -爸爸 |
[32:30] | your doctor says you can’t live by yourself. | 你的医生说你不能自己一个人住了 |
[32:32] | I know what the doctor says! | 我知道医生怎么说 |
[32:34] | He said I’m dying. | 他说我快要死了 |
[32:36] | You think I don’t know that?! You think I can’t feel that?! | 你以为我不知道吗 你以为我感觉不出来吗 |
[32:39] | And I don’t need the two of you | 我不需要你们两个 |
[32:40] | reminding me of it all the time. | 在旁一刻不停地提醒我 |
[32:41] | It’s not about you dying! | 这跟你快死了没关系 |
[32:44] | It is about you living. | 而是你要怎么活下去 |
[32:46] | Where Brianna and I can come around you more. | 这样布莱安娜和我就可以多陪陪你 |
[32:48] | I bailed on you and Winnie. | 我背弃了你和温妮 |
[32:49] | So now you got a pass. You can bail on me. | 所以你现在也可以放弃我 |
[32:51] | Look, son, I’m really sorry. I’m sorry about all of it. | 儿子 我对不起你 所有事都是我错了 |
[32:53] | And I will not allow myself to become a burden on my family. | 我不会让自己成为家人的负担 |
[32:56] | You are not a burden. | 你不是负担 |
[32:58] | You are a responsibility, | 而是责任 |
[33:00] | which is something I learned from you | 你没有负起当一个父亲的责任 |
[33:01] | for what you didn’t do. | 我从中学会了责任的意义 |
[33:06] | But you also taught me a lot. | 但你也教会了我很多 |
[33:09] | And without it, I couldn’t be the man that I am today. | 没有这一切 我就无法成长成现在的自己 |
[33:14] | Pop, please… | 爸爸 拜托你 |
[33:17] | pack your things… | 打包好东西 |
[33:20] | because we are leaving here as a family. | 我们一家人一起离开这里 |
[33:25] | And we’re already late hitting the road. | 我们已经出发迟了 |
[33:44] | – L.A. Metro came through. – We locate Zack? | -洛城市警局传来消息 -定位到扎克的地点了 |
[33:47] | Bus 254, | 254路公交 |
[33:48] | on the Hollywood Way route. | 好莱坞大道那条路线 |
[33:49] | Lot of airport employees take that line home. | 很多机场员工会坐那班车回家 |
[33:51] | Why didn’t this guy start shooting as soon as he got on the bus? | 他怎么不一上车就开火 |
[33:53] | Bus connects to the North Hollywood station. | 公交车途经北好莱坞车站 |
[33:55] | And hundreds more potential casualties. | 那里还有数百名潜在伤亡者 |
[33:57] | Deacon, that bus is headed | 迪肯 公交车正向一个 |
[33:58] | for a major transit station. | 重要中转车站驶去 |
[34:01] | He’s waiting for it to fill up with more passengers. | 他在等更多乘客上车 |
[34:24] | – How many passengers on the bus? – Up to 14 now. | -车上现在有多少乘客 -目前有14个 |
[34:27] | Mapping out a diversion. | 制定绕行路线 |
[34:28] | Intersection of Valhalla and Empire. | 瓦尔哈拉街与帝国大道交叉口 |
[34:30] | Okay, we need a red-light delay | 好 在车到达路口之前 |
[34:31] | before the bus hits the intersection. | 调整红灯等待时间 |
[34:32] | Once it stops, we’ll engage. | 车一停下 我们就介入 |
[34:34] | You’ll need a road crew. | 你们需要路政人员掩护 |
[34:35] | I’ll radio Public Works to meet you there. | 我通知市政工程人员去那里和你们汇合 |
[34:44] | Olivia, this is Captain Cortez with the LAPD. | 奥利维亚 我是洛城警局的科尔特斯警监 |
[34:46] | I need you to listen to me very carefully | 请你听好我说的话 |
[34:49] | and act completely normal, okay? | 表现自然一点 好吗 |
[34:51] | There’s a man on your bus who we believe | 我们认为你的车上现在有一个 |
[34:53] | is a danger to you and your passengers. | 对你和乘客会造成危险的人 |
[34:55] | He’s in the back with the duffel bag. | 他坐在车后部 背着一个桶包 |
[34:57] | We have officers on the way, | 我们已经派警员过去了 |
[34:59] | and if you do exactly what I say when I say it, | 一会儿你照我说的做 |
[35:02] | we can keep you and everybody else on that bus safe. | 我们就可以保证你和车上其余人的安全 |
[35:05] | If you understand everything I just said, | 如果你听懂了 |
[35:07] | say, “I’m on my way.” | 说”我在路上了” |
[35:10] | I’m on my way. | 我在路上了 |
[35:24] | This way. Come on through. | 这边 来这边 |
[35:27] | Come on through. | 从这边过 |
[35:40] | 30-David, I have visual. | 30D 发现嫌犯 |
[35:42] | Rear of the bus, last row. | 车后部 最后一排 |
[35:50] | He’s getting up. | 他起身了 |
[35:50] | Stay calm. | 保持冷静 |
[35:51] | When you get to the red light, | 等到了红灯路口 |
[35:53] | I need you to hit the emergency override | 我要你按紧急控制按钮 |
[35:55] | so all doors open. | 把所有门打开 |
[35:56] | I’ll tell you when. | 我会告诉你什么时候按 |
[36:14] | 30-David, bus is in position. | 30D 车已到达指定位置 |
[36:16] | 50-David in position. | 50D已到达指定位置 |
[36:17] | – On your count, Deacon. – On my count. | -你来发指令 迪肯 -听我指令 |
[36:19] | Three, two, one… | 三 二 一 |
[36:21] | Olivia, open the doors. | 奥利维亚 把门打开 |
[36:28] | Head down! Head down! | 头低下 把头低下 |
[36:30] | Everybody out! Move, move, move, move! Move! | 所有人都下车 快快快 |
[37:01] | Alonso, hey. | 阿隆索 |
[37:03] | Nice work out there. | 干得漂亮 |
[37:04] | You came back from an early setback and really kicked ass. | 你从之前的挫折中恢复 好好教训了他 |
[37:08] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[37:09] | I could use that dynamic on my team. | 我队里很需要你这种有干劲的队员 |
[37:12] | You think, uh, | 你觉得 |
[37:14] | I could talk you into switching squads? | 我能劝服你加入我们队吗 |
[37:19] | Wow, this is out of the blue. | 哇 这有点突如其来啊 |
[37:21] | I’m losing Sanderson. | 桑德森离队了 |
[37:23] | You’d be a higher rank on my team. | 你去我队里等级会得到提升 |
[37:27] | Sorry. Hard pass, but if you’re serious about adding a woman, | 抱歉 不行 不过要是你真的想招女性队员 |
[37:31] | there’s a cop named Erica Rogers in SWAT Academy. | 特警学院有一个警察叫艾丽卡·罗杰斯 |
[37:34] | A real badass. | 她很厉害 |
[37:36] | And if she makes the cut, you should check her out. | 如果她通过了测试 你可以试试找她 |
[37:39] | Will do. | 行吧 |
[37:41] | Hey, Chris, hell of a patrol day. | 克里斯 这个巡逻日真不容易 |
[37:45] | I didn’t like how it started, | 我不知道大家是不是一直这么看我 |
[37:46] | and I didn’t like how people were looking at me afterwards. | 但我不喜欢在我抓到人后他们看我的样子 |
[37:48] | Well, I always had faith in you. | 我一直都对你有信心 |
[37:50] | And anyone that didn’t, they do now. | 要是别人不这么看 那么他们现在知道了 |
[37:53] | SWAT strong. | 特警队最强 |
[38:00] | Guess what I just turned down. | 猜猜我刚刚拒绝了谁 |
[38:02] | You took down the shooter, too. | 你还放到了枪手 |
[38:04] | Did Mumford get on his knees and beg you? | 玛福德有没有跪下来求你去 |
[38:06] | Close. | 就差一点了 |
[38:07] | But, uh… I did set him straight. | 不过好歹我纠正了他的偏见 |
[38:09] | Well, you can’t blame him for wanting the best, Chris. | 你不能怪他求人才的心 克里斯 |
[38:11] | You know I’ll want to hear some stories | 等我回洛杉矶的时候 |
[38:12] | when I get back to L.A. | 你得好好给我讲讲 |
[38:13] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[38:15] | – He said his albums are coming with, right? – Oh, hell yeah. | -他说要把唱片带走 对啊吗 -对 |
[38:18] | Hey, you think you can escort him to the museum | 你觉得你能送他去博物馆 |
[38:20] | to check out my exhibit opening night? | 参加我的展览开幕之夜吗 |
[38:22] | Yeah, yeah, I can do that. | 当然可以了 |
[38:23] | Any chance we can get Winnie to show up? | 有可能让温妮也来吗 |
[38:26] | Not yet, Brie. | 还不行 布莱 |
[38:28] | Winnie’s got to find her own way with Pops. | 温妮得学会用自己的方法和爸爸相处 |
[38:30] | I’ll ask her, but just don’t get your hopes up. | 我问问她 不过你可别抱太大希望 |
[38:32] | She’s his daughter. | 她毕竟是他的女儿 |
[38:34] | One day she’ll crack. | 总有一天她会想通的 |
[38:35] | Yeah, I hope so. | 嗯 希望吧 |
[38:36] | She doesn’t have forever, but I’ll talk to her. | 她不会永远这样 我会找她谈的 |
[38:39] | Hey, don’t forget my car trophies. | 别忘了我的汽车奖杯 |
[38:41] | It’s already packed. | 已经打包好了 |
[38:51] | Uh, these come with me. | 这个也带走 |
[38:56] | I got this. | 给我吧 |
[39:09] | – That’s a cool badge. – It’s for my mom. | -这个徽章很酷 -是给我妈妈的 |
[39:14] | Hi, Mom. | 妈妈 |
[39:15] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[39:16] | Kelly, can you go get your backpack? | 凯莉 去把书包拿来吧 |
[39:24] | – Did Kelly do something wrong again? – No. | -凯莉又做错什么事了吗 -没有 |
[39:26] | No, your daughter’s a good kid. | 没有 你女儿是个好孩子 |
[39:28] | I don’t want to overstep, but I think | 我不想越俎代庖 不过我觉得 |
[39:32] | she might have dyslexia. | 她可能有阅读障碍 |
[39:34] | How would you know that? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[39:35] | Officer Luca is familiar with the signs. | 卢卡警官很熟悉症状 |
[39:38] | Yeah, see, I’m-I’m dyslexic, too. | 是的 我也有阅读障碍 |
[39:40] | But I wasn’t diagnosed till I was, like, 14. | 但是我一直到14岁才被诊断出来 |
[39:45] | Yeah, it led to a lot of anger and fights. | 那时候我总是充满愤怒 跟人争执不休 |
[39:48] | You think Kelly is having problems in school | 你觉得凯莉总在学校惹麻烦 |
[39:50] | – because she’s… – I think it’s worth finding out. | -是因为她… -我觉得值得探究一下 |
[39:52] | I mean, it’s a simple test. | 就是个简单的测试 |
[39:54] | I have two jobs. I don’t have time | 我有两份工作 我没时间 |
[39:56] | – or money to deal with it. – Okay, if you want, | -也没金钱去处理这种事 -好 如果你愿意的话 |
[39:57] | I’ll take her. | 我带她去 |
[40:06] | All right, kiddo, no more pulling fire alarms | 孩子 别再为了逃脱拼写考试 |
[40:08] | to get out of spelling tests. | 去拉火警了噢 |
[40:10] | I’m gonna help you with that reading thing, all right? | 我来帮你学习识字 好吗 |
[40:13] | – Okay? – Okay. | -我们说好了 -好 |
[40:16] | All right. | 回见 |
[40:27] | So, how’d you get her to show? | 你怎么把她约出来的 |
[40:29] | Well, I told her you were gonna lose your job. | 我跟她说要不然你就要丢掉饭碗了 |
[40:32] | And I told her that you were willing to go up to 400 bucks. | 还有你愿意加价到四百 |
[40:35] | – $400?! – Shh. | -四百块 -小声点 |
[40:40] | This is not a gift. This is a loan. | 这不是我送你的 是我借你的 |
[40:47] | All right, let’s do this. | 好了 走吧 |
[40:52] | You the girl who stole my radio? | 就是你偷了我的对讲机 |
[40:53] | He means found it. | 他的意思是捡到 |
[40:56] | How does a cop even lose his radio, anyway? | 怎么会有警察丢掉对讲机呢 |
[40:58] | That’s, like, super stupid. | 真是 太蠢了吧 |
[41:01] | I was in pursuit of a suspect. | 我当时在追捕嫌犯 |
[41:03] | He was. The world’s a safer place now. | 是的 世界因他变得更安全了 |
[41:05] | So stop torturing the guy. | 所以你就别折磨他了 |
[41:06] | Fine. First things first. | 好吧 一手交钱 |
[41:15] | Hope you’re happy. I am a cop, not a bank. | 希望你能心安 我是个小警察 不是银行 |
[41:17] | I’m gonna have to sell some Lakers tickets | 我不得不把别人送我的 |
[41:19] | – that I got as a gift to pay that off. – I feel you, | -湖人队比赛门票卖掉来付你钱 -我懂你的感受 |
[41:21] | but now I get to go to cheer camp, so yay team. | 不过我得交钱参加拉拉队夏令营 所以加油吧 |
[41:26] | Schooled by a cheerleader. | 被个啦啦队员上了一堂课 |
[41:31] | You better not tell anyone. | 你最好别说出去 |
[41:32] | That depends. | 那就要看情况了 |
[41:34] | You got any more Lakers tickets? | 你还有多的湖人队的门票吗 |
[41:44] | I’m ready. | 我可以走了 |
[41:46] | All right, you lead the way, we’ll follow. | 好 你先过去 我们马上来 |
[41:59] | It’s time to go, Pop. | 该走了 爸爸 |
[42:02] | Yeah, I know. | 好 我知道 |