时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | What is wrong with you? | 你什么毛病啊 |
[00:04] | Your own damn fault! | 你看看自己犯下的错 |
[00:05] | You want sympathy? Now you have to make it | 你想要同情 现在你必须 |
[00:06] | look worse than it is. Nothing to say? | 加倍偿还 无话可说了 |
[00:09] | Screw you! | 去你妈的 |
[00:12] | Stop. I will call the cops again! | 住手 不然我要再叫警察了 |
[00:41] | What’s that for? | 这是用来干嘛的 |
[00:43] | It’s to protect us. | 这是为了保护我们 |
[00:45] | But… I-I need your help, okay? | 但我需要你的帮助 |
[00:47] | Stand right over there | 站到那里去 |
[00:50] | and call him a coward, okay? | 骂他是懦夫 |
[00:52] | No. He’ll hurt us. | 不 他会伤害我们 |
[00:54] | Not anymore. Just do it. | 再也不会了 照做就是 |
[00:56] | Why? I’m scared. | 怎么会 我好怕 |
[00:59] | Don’t be, baby. | 别怕 宝贝 |
[01:02] | Just trust me, okay? | 相信我 好吗 |
[01:03] | Now, do it. | 现在去吧 |
[01:20] | You’re a coward! | 你是个懦夫 |
[01:23] | What the hell did you say? | 你他妈说什么 |
[01:24] | What the hell did you just say to me?! | 你刚刚说我什么 |
[01:37] | It’s just you and me now. | 只剩下我们两个人了 |
[01:40] | Now, listen real close. | 听好了 |
[01:43] | All you have to do is tell them he came at you. | 你所要做的就是告诉他们他冲着你来 |
[01:46] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[01:48] | Okay, just tell them he came at you. | 告诉他们他冲着你来 |
[01:50] | And we’re both gonna be okay, Jimmy. | 我们都会没事的 吉米 |
[01:52] | We’re both gonna be okay. | 我们都会没事的 |
[01:55] | Jimmy? | 吉米 |
[01:57] | Hey. Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你来看我 |
[01:59] | Yeah, of course, Mom. | 应该的 妈 |
[02:01] | Everything’s still on track for next week, right? | 下周一切都按计划不变 对吧 |
[02:03] | Well, okay, here’s the thing. | 其实 现在情况是这样的 |
[02:04] | The city housing and the job | 假释官员给我提供的 |
[02:06] | that my parole officer hooked up for me, | 房子和工作 |
[02:09] | I declined it. | 我都拒绝了 |
[02:10] | – Why? – Because I don’t want | -为什么 -因为我不想 |
[02:12] | to live all the way in Long Beach. | 一直住在长滩 |
[02:14] | You know? And-and work at a food bank. | 然后在食物救济所里工作 |
[02:16] | I want stay with you and work near you. | 我想待在你身边 在离你近点的地方工作 |
[02:18] | You can make that happen, right? | 你可以帮我办到的对吧 |
[02:21] | Yeah. I just… | 嗯 是啊 |
[02:22] | Sit down for a sec. | 来坐一会儿吧 |
[02:26] | I just have one of the guys staying at my place. | 我跟一个兄弟一起住 |
[02:30] | I’d have to kick him out. | 这样一来我得把他赶走 |
[02:31] | Yeah, I’m-I’m sorry. I know that. I just… | 我知道 真对不起 我 |
[02:34] | I’m really in a jam. | 我真的一团糟 |
[02:37] | Jimmy, I really need you to come through for me, or th-they’re | 吉米 我真的需要你帮我脱险 不然 |
[02:39] | not gonna finalize my parole, and I’ll be stuck here. | 他们就会否决我的假释 我就被困在这儿了 |
[02:44] | Honey, after 18 years, I’m gonna need some help. | 宝贝儿 十八年过去了 我也是需要帮助的人了 |
[02:49] | Okay. Listen, don’t worry. | 好吧 听着 别担心 |
[02:52] | I’m gonna take care of it. | 我会搞定一切的 |
[02:54] | We’ll get you a gig somewhere near me, | 给你找个离我近的临时工作 |
[02:56] | start you off on the right foot. Okay? | 先从让你落下脚开始 好吗 |
[02:59] | It’s gonna be fine. | 一切都会好的 |
[03:02] | – Sorry. – It’s fine. | -不好意思 -没事儿 |
[03:06] | I’m really sorry, Ma. I-I got to go. | 我真的很抱歉 妈妈 我得走了 |
[03:08] | I worry about you, sweetie. | 我很担心你 心肝儿 |
[03:10] | Well, I think, for this call, | 我觉得 从这条短信上看 |
[03:13] | it’s the other guys got to worry what’s coming. | 是其他人该担心接下来会发生什么 |
[03:16] | Come here. | 抱一个 |
[03:18] | I’ll tell you more when we finally get you out of here. | 等你出去了我们再聊 |
[03:21] | – Love you. – I love you more. | -爱你 -我也爱你 |
[03:26] | A lot of people were surprised | 很多人都震惊了 |
[03:27] | to hear that you were writing a memoir | 听说你要在现阶段 |
[03:29] | at this stage of your life. | 写一本回忆录 |
[03:31] | It’s not a sign that you’re stopping, is it? | 这不意味着你要停下脚步了吧 |
[03:34] | No, not anytime soon. | 不 近期不会 |
[03:35] | A lot of people keep asking me what keeps me motivated… | 很多人问我是什么让我一直那么积极 |
[03:38] | 25-David, your move. | 25D队 你们该行动了 |
[03:40] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[03:42] | And wherever you happen to be living. | 不管你生活在哪里 |
[03:44] | Doing what I do, I have to constantly be moving, yes. | 做我这个行当 就必须不断前进 |
[03:48] | Now, The Toll of Truth is dedicated to all | 《真相的代价》讲述了所有你们身边 |
[03:50] | the brave whistleblowers you’ve worked with. | 充满勇气的揭发者同行 |
[03:55] | What? | 你说什么 |
[03:58] | I don’t speak Japanese. | 我不会日文 |
[04:05] | Yeah. Neither do I. | 是啊 我也不会 |
[04:07] | I would argue the world needs brave people more than ever. | 我认为这个世界比以往更需要勇敢的人 |
[04:10] | And what’s your next big exposé about, Irina? | 你下一个要揭发的是谁 艾瑞娜 |
[04:12] | I wish I knew. Um, I’m just here getting some sun in Los Angeles. | 我不知道 我来洛杉矶就是来晒晒太阳 |
[04:16] | Thank you for being with us today. | 感谢你的到场 |
[04:25] | 26-David, target is in motion. | 20D队 目标正在移动 |
[04:28] | Hey, guys, we got some room service for Irina Zemanova. | 伙计们 艾瑞娜·扎莫诺娃叫了客房服务 |
[04:32] | She said it should be waiting for her when she gets back. | 她说要在她回来前把东西送到 |
[04:34] | Room service? | 客房服务 |
[04:35] | We know about this? | 我们有接到消息吗 |
[04:37] | Back up, into the elevator. | 退后 进电梯 |
[04:38] | You heard what the man said. Let’s go. | 你听到他说的了 走吧 |
[04:39] | In the elevator. No one needs to get hurt. | 进电梯 没有人会受伤 |
[04:41] | We’re just going for a little ride. | 我们去溜一圈 |
[04:46] | Thank you so much. | 太谢谢你了 |
[04:49] | Thank you all for coming. | 谢谢你们到场 |
[04:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[04:53] | 30-David, target is moving up the stairs. | 30D队 目标从楼梯上楼了 |
[04:55] | Losing visual. | 我的位置看不见了 |
[04:56] | – Accompanied by two bodyguards. – That’s her personal detail. | -有两名保镖陪同 -那是她的私人保镖 |
[04:58] | 24-David, here we go. | 24D队 我们走 |
[05:04] | Target’s all yours once we secure the elevator bank. | 我们守住电梯间 目标就交给你们了 |
[05:13] | Event security, ladies and gentlemen. | 女士们先生们 活动安保 |
[05:14] | Authorized personnel only beyond this point. | 未经授权不得入内 |
[05:18] | What happened to Edgar? | 埃德加人呢 |
[05:19] | He was supposed to meet me here. | 他应该来这里见我 |
[05:20] | Yeah, he’s not answering his radio. | 他也没回对讲机 |
[05:25] | Kofi and Denis are gone. | 科菲和丹尼斯不在了 |
[05:26] | – What’s going on? – We should take the service elevators to be safe. | -怎么回事 -以防万一 我们乘员工电梯 |
[05:55] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[06:33] | Was all that really necessary? | 你们真有必要这么做吗 |
[06:35] | I tried convincing you last week before you got here, | 上周你到这里之前 我就想说服你 |
[06:37] | but you still thought | 但你依然认为 |
[06:38] | your guys were better than us, | 你的人比我们都优秀 |
[06:39] | so I had no choice but to show you that they weren’t. | 所以我没办法 只能演示给你看 |
[06:41] | Plus, one of the guys on your team | 对了 你的安保团队里有个人 |
[06:43] | just deposited $100,000 in a Swiss bank account, | 刚刚往瑞士银行里放了十万美金 |
[06:46] | which makes me wonder if someone’s paying him | 这让我怀疑是不是有人付钱 |
[06:47] | to turn on you. | 要他对付你 |
[06:49] | I don’t want your help. | 我不需要你的帮助 |
[06:51] | We managed just fine in Rio and in Bruges. | 我们在里约热内卢和布鲁日都控制得很好 |
[06:53] | You got lucky in Rio, and people still got hurt. | 在里约你是纯属运气 可还是有人受伤 |
[06:56] | Whoever’s coming after you doesn’t give a damn | 不管冲着你来的是谁 |
[06:58] | about collateral damage. | 根本不管连带伤害 |
[06:59] | And since you’re here in Los Angeles | 既然你接下来的三十七个小时 |
[07:00] | for the next 37 hours, | 都准备待在洛杉矶 |
[07:02] | the mayor’s made it my job to keep you | 市长命令我在结束之前 |
[07:03] | and this city safe until then. | 必须保证你和这座城市的安全 |
[07:05] | What exactly has the CIA told you? | 中情局到底告诉了你什么 |
[07:07] | They can’t operate within U.S. Borders, so they have | 他们不能让海关阻止我入境 于是 |
[07:09] | local police do the job. | 就让当地警察来盯住我 |
[07:11] | – What do they say? – I’ve been told | -他们到底怎么说 -我被告知 |
[07:13] | there could be an attempt on your life here in Los Angeles. | 你会在洛杉矶遭遇生命危险 |
[07:15] | You know, maybe pissing off oligarchs, money launderers, | 也许得罪那些财政寡头 洗黑钱的人 |
[07:17] | and drug kingpins by publishing | 还有毒贩头目 |
[07:18] | their dirty little secrets has its drawbacks. | 把他们肮脏的秘密写成书 还是有弊端的 |
[07:20] | Maybe I enjoy getting under the skin of powerful men. | 也许我就是喜欢挖有权有势的人的料 |
[07:24] | You know, I give you props for your bravery. I do. | 我钦佩你的勇气 真的 |
[07:27] | But right now, you’re my problem. | 不过现在 你归我管 |
[07:29] | So why don’t you just let us stash you at SWAT HQ | 不如你跟我回特警队总部 |
[07:31] | – until your plane takes off tomorrow? – No, thanks. | -明天直接赶飞机 -不了 谢谢 |
[07:33] | Where I come from, the cops are worse than the criminals. | 在我来的地方 警察比罪犯更坏 |
[07:36] | I understand that mentality, but we’re not where you come from. | 我理解你 但我们这儿不一样 |
[07:41] | If I agree to your protection, | 如果我同意你的保护 |
[07:42] | freedom of movement laws say you have to accompany me, | 行动自由法规写明你必须陪同我 |
[07:45] | not the other way around, right? | 一步都不离 对吗 |
[07:47] | I have to meet a source for a story, privately. | 但我必须跟一个线人见面 就我一个人 |
[07:49] | You said onstage you’re just here to get some sun. | 你在台上说你就是来晒晒太阳的 |
[07:51] | Well, I guess I lied, didn’t I? | 那我说谎了 好吧 |
[07:54] | Where’s this meeting? | 你们约了哪里 |
[07:55] | In the cafe downstairs. | 楼下咖啡厅 |
[07:56] | And I can’t have you and your army scaring him off. | 我不能让你和你的人吓跑人家 |
[07:59] | Okay, I’ll tell you what, | 这么说吧 |
[08:01] | you cooperate with us | 你跟我们合作 |
[08:03] | and I’ll put on my friendly face. | 我就友好相待 |
[08:06] | Luca, | 卢卡 |
[08:07] | I got to talk to you about something. | 我得跟你说点事 |
[08:08] | Look, if it has to do with eating your leftovers, | 如果这和我把你剩饭吃了有关 |
[08:10] | don’t worry, I was gonna go out and buy some ground beef today. | 别担心 我今天会去买些碎牛肉回来 |
[08:12] | No, it’s… | 不 其实是 |
[08:14] | I actually need you to find another place to stay, man. | 你得从我家搬走了 |
[08:16] | For real? Nah, you’re just messing with me. | 真的吗 不 你只是在开玩笑啦 |
[08:19] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[08:21] | I need you out by the end of the week. | 我希望你这周结束之前搬出去 |
[08:22] | This week? | 这周吗 |
[08:24] | Dude, you’re the one who took me in when I needed a place. | 你是在我需要的时候收留我的人 |
[08:27] | Talk about short notice. | 这赶人也太突然了吧 |
[08:29] | So, what, your girlfriends can kick you out with no warning, | 怎么 你女朋友可以一言不合就把你赶出来 |
[08:31] | but not me? | 我却不能吗 |
[08:32] | That’s a low blow, man. | 你这话就过分了 |
[08:34] | You’re bringing up a lot of relationship pain for me. | 你让我回忆起了很多情伤 |
[08:36] | I’m sorry. It’s just… | 很抱歉 只是 |
[08:39] | Man, it’s been six months. | 已经六个月了 |
[08:41] | I thought you crashing was, | 我以为你借住只是 |
[08:42] | like, temporary until you found a place. | 在你找到地方之前暂时住一下 |
[08:45] | But we haven’t even finished our Call of Duty campaign. | 但我们还没打完《使命召唤》呢 |
[08:47] | Are we just gonna leave it at 56% complete? | 我们就这样只打到百分之56吗 |
[08:50] | All right. Straight up… | 好吧 直说吧 |
[08:53] | I need the place for my mom. | 我得给我妈妈腾地方住 |
[08:55] | She’s getting paroled next week, | 她下周就要假释出狱了 |
[08:56] | and I got to make space for her. | 我要给她空个房间出来 |
[08:58] | I hear you. Got you. | 我懂了 |
[08:59] | Family comes first. | 家人第一 |
[09:00] | Thanks, man. I… | 谢谢 我 |
[09:01] | All clear up ahead, Hondo. | 一切安全 洪都 |
[09:03] | …appreciate you understanding. | 感谢你的理解 |
[09:05] | How do you communicate with this source? | 你怎么和这个线人联络 |
[09:07] | With a Linux terminal on a secure Nmap. | 在安全的网络线路上使用Linux终端 |
[09:09] | And a burner phone. | 还有一次性手机 |
[09:11] | So there’s no way for anyone to track you? | 所以没有人能追查到你 |
[09:13] | I know how dangerous mistakes are. | 我清楚走错一步会有多危险 |
[09:15] | My fiancé was killed three years ago because of a story | 我未婚夫三年前因为我们在明斯克 |
[09:17] | we were working on together in Minsk. | 报导的一个故事被杀了 |
[09:18] | – I get it, Hondo. – Okay, okay, okay. | -我明白 洪都 -好的 |
[09:20] | I heard about that. But that’s why you need | 我听说过那件事 这就是为什么你需要 |
[09:22] | to trust me to do whatever it takes to keep you safe. | 相信我会尽一切努力去确保你的安全 |
[09:25] | The man who shot him was a mole working for the government, | 枪杀他的人潜伏在政府派来的人里 |
[09:27] | telling me the same things you’re telling me now. | 跟我说了和你刚说的一样的话 |
[09:29] | That is not gonna happen here, Irina. | 这里不会发生这样的事 艾瑞娜 |
[09:31] | You have my word. | 我向你保证 |
[09:34] | Okay, Hondo. | 好吧 洪都 |
[09:36] | I’m willing to trust you. | 我愿意相信你 |
[09:38] | – I’ll cooperate. – Good. | -我会配合的 -很好 |
[09:40] | All right, listen, we’re gonna be rotating two three-man teams, | 我们会找两个三人小队轮流巡逻 |
[09:42] | day and night, for the next… | 昼夜不断 持续到接下来的 |
[09:44] | 36 hours and 14 minutes, | 36小时14分钟里 |
[09:45] | when I can put you on your plane myself. | 直到我亲自送你上了飞机 |
[09:49] | What’s your source look like? | 你的线人长什么样 |
[09:51] | I don’t know. Never met him before. | 我不知道 从来没见过他 |
[09:52] | Online, he goes by Shaolin. | 在网上 他称自己为少林 |
[09:54] | – And you trust him? – Whistleblowers risk more | -那你还信任他 -爆料者比 |
[09:56] | than the journalists protecting them. | 保护他们的记者承担更大的风险 |
[09:58] | The important thing is that he trusts me. | 最重要的是他相信我 |
[10:01] | Luca, take the left side. Street and I got the right. | 卢卡 去左侧 斯特里特和我去右侧 |
[10:06] | So, I hear you’re finally kicking Luca out. | 我听到你终于要把卢卡赶出门了 |
[10:08] | Well, it’s been six months. Think I’ve done my time. | 已经六个月了 够久了 |
[10:12] | I heard your mom’s getting paroled, too. | 我还听说你妈妈要假释出狱了 |
[10:15] | Street, | 斯特里特 |
[10:17] | are you sure you don’t want to maintain a little distance? | 你确定你不想和她保持一些距离吗 |
[10:19] | I mean, just to start? | 我是说在一开始的时候 |
[10:20] | I hope your mom can turn things around | 我希望你妈妈能改头换面 |
[10:21] | and I’m not saying she can’t… | 我不是说她做不到 |
[10:22] | I don’t really have a choice here. | 其实我没什么选择 |
[10:25] | I’m the only family she’s got. | 我是她唯一的家人 |
[10:27] | Hondo, | 洪都 |
[10:27] | I got it under control. | 我都安排好了 |
[10:29] | Street, I got to say it. I think | 斯特里特 我还是要说 我认为 |
[10:30] | her living with you is a bad idea. | 和她一起住不是个好主意 |
[10:31] | What, ’cause you still think that she filed | 怎么 因为还觉得是她 |
[10:33] | that misconduct charge against you? | 投诉你行为不当吗 |
[10:34] | I explained that. | 我解释过了 |
[10:35] | That was just some other woman in prison | 那是监狱里某位女士 |
[10:37] | trying to impress her. She had no idea. | 试图做这些来打动她 她根本就不知道 |
[10:39] | So, look, either I help her out, | 听着 要么我帮她 |
[10:40] | or she stays locked up. | 要么她就继续待在监狱里 |
[10:42] | And I can’t have that. | 而我不能不帮她 |
[10:43] | Street, I love my mom, too, so I understand. | 斯特里特 我也爱我妈妈 我懂 |
[10:46] | I just don’t want this impacting you or SWAT. | 我只是不希望这件事影响到你或者特警队 |
[10:47] | It won’t. | 不会的 |
[10:50] | I got friends I can call. | 我认识些朋友 |
[10:52] | We can pull some strings | 我们可以找些关系 |
[10:53] | and get her in a good halfway house in Reseda. | 帮她在里西达找个好的过渡疗养所 |
[10:55] | That’ll give her the space she needs | 那样会给她足够的空间 |
[10:56] | to find herself, solidify parole | 让她找回她自己 落实假释 |
[10:58] | and give you peace of mind. | 同时也让你安心 |
[11:01] | Let me give it some thought, okay? | 让我想一想 好吗 |
[11:04] | All right. | 好的 |
[11:06] | Hold up, hold up. Where’s she going? | 等下 等下 她要去哪里 |
[11:07] | Where’s she going? She’s on the move. | 她要去哪 她跑了 |
[11:09] | Luca, she’s on the move. | 卢卡 她跑了 |
[11:10] | – Excuse me, excuse me. Excuse me. – Out of the way. | -借过 借过 借过 -让一下 |
[11:14] | Excuse us. Move, move, move. | 借过 让开 |
[11:15] | – Excuse me, excuse me. – Move aside. LAPD. | -借过 借过 -让一下 洛城警局 |
[11:17] | Move, move, move. | 让开 让开 让开 |
[11:19] | Door’s locked. | 门被锁了 |
[11:20] | She’s gone. | 她已经跑了 |
[11:21] | She planned it. | 她是计划好的 |
[11:22] | I figured she might pull a stunt like this, | 我就猜到她可能会玩这一出 |
[11:24] | so I had this pre-loaded. | 所以我事先装了这个 |
[11:31] | You see her? | 你看到她了吗 |
[11:32] | Right there. Right there. | 在那里 在那里 |
[11:33] | Outdoor café. | 露天咖啡厅 |
[12:16] | Police! Everybody down! | 警察 所有人趴下 |
[12:22] | Stay down. | 趴下 |
[12:24] | Get up! Up. | 起来 起来 |
[12:26] | On the ground. | 趴在地上 |
[12:40] | Miss, come here! Come here! | 小姐 过来这里 |
[12:43] | -从车里出来 -走 | |
[12:45] | 走 下车 | |
[12:46] | Get out! | 下车 |
[12:59] | You okay? You sure? | 你没事吧 你确定 |
[13:02] | This is 20-David to Control. I need an R/A at location. | 20D呼叫指挥部 这里需要救援小组 |
[13:05] | I got two victims | 我这有两位伤员 |
[13:06] | with injuries, one suspect in custody. | 还有一名被捕嫌犯 |
[13:08] | Be advised, another suspect | 注意 另一名疑犯离开时 |
[13:09] | last seen in a dark green Jeep | 驾驶一辆深绿色的吉普 |
[13:11] | headed west on Hewitt. | 由休伊特街向西开去 |
[13:12] | All right, sit down. Sit down. Sit tight. | 好的 坐下 坐稳了 |
[13:14] | 救援人员正在路上 好吗 | |
[13:17] | This is all on you. | 这都是你的错 |
[13:18] | -我可以解释 -你必须解释 | |
[13:20] | Back at SWAT headquarters. You just made yourself | 先回去特警队总部 你刚让自己成为了 |
[13:22] | a witness to a crime, so now I decide | 这个枪击事件的目击证人 所以现在 |
[13:24] | where you go. You made your play. | 由我来决定你能去哪 你已经试过你的办法了 |
[13:26] | Now I’m gonna make mine. | 现在我说了算 |
[13:33] | The mayor’s curious how a public café was shot up | 市长好奇一个公共咖啡店怎么会遭到枪击 |
[13:36] | with two civilians injured. | 造成两位市民受伤 |
[13:38] | In case you’re wondering, yes, | 如果你想知道 是的 |
[13:39] | she did say the word “Curious” sarcastically. | 她确实语带讽刺地用了”好奇”这个词 |
[13:42] | She wants things locked down. | 她要我们控制住事态 |
[13:43] | Tell the mayor I’m the one to blame | 告诉市长 让艾瑞娜跑掉 |
[13:44] | for Irina slipping away. | 都是我的错 |
[13:46] | That’s not the way it works, Hondo. | 这样行不通 洪都 |
[13:47] | We all take responsibility. | 我们都要担责 |
[13:48] | But we can’t let anything else happen to Irina | 但是我们不能让艾瑞娜再出事了 |
[13:50] | or have any other collateral damage. | 或者发生任何连带伤害 |
[13:52] | We don’t wait for these shooters to attack again. | 我们不能等着这些枪手再次攻击了 |
[13:55] | We need to track them down first. | 我们要先一步找到他们 |
[13:57] | We’re canvassing security cameras, | 我们正在挨个查看监控 |
[13:58] | trying to find the stolen Jeep the other suspect stole. | 尝试去找到另一个疑犯偷走的吉普车 |
[14:00] | The guy we have in custody might be able to help us ID him. | 我们逮捕的嫌犯也许可以帮我们辨别他 |
[14:02] | Well, so far he isn’t talking, | 目前他什么都不交代 |
[14:04] | and Irina’s keeping quiet, too. | 艾瑞娜也什么都不说 |
[14:06] | I’m gonna get answers. Trust me. | 我会得到答案的 相信我 |
[14:09] | The people who are hurt, | 那些受伤的人 |
[14:10] | are they going to be okay? | 他们会好起来吗 |
[14:12] | What, you mean the two women in the ER right now? | 怎么 你是说现在在急诊室的那两位女士吗 |
[14:15] | Yeah, they’ll live. | 她们会活下来的 |
[14:17] | But you pretty much ruined their week. | 但你毁了她们的一周 |
[14:19] | I thought we were | 我以为我们 |
[14:19] | on the road to trusting each other. | 应该彼此信任 |
[14:22] | Guess you lied about that, too. | 我想你这点也撒谎了 |
[14:23] | My source would have panicked if he saw you all there. | 我的线人看见你们都在会吓到的 |
[14:25] | I had to go alone. | 我只能单身赴会 |
[14:27] | I have to leave here. | 我必须得离开这里 |
[14:29] | – Try another one, lady. – You want me | -试试别的招吧 女士 -你想我 |
[14:30] | to tell the whole world you put a foreign journalist | 告诉全世界你把一名外国记者 |
[14:32] | under house arrest? | 软禁起来了吗 |
[14:34] | I thought this was L.A., not Moscow. | 我以为这里是洛杉矶 不是莫斯科 |
[14:36] | Local laws say I can keep you here | 本地法律说作为重要证人 |
[14:37] | for 12 hours as a material witness. | 我可以把你关在这12小时 |
[14:39] | That’s the new plan. Get used to it. | 这就是新安排 习惯了就好 |
[14:42] | You’re no different than the other police. | 你和别的警察没什么区别 |
[14:44] | Using guns to get your way. | 用枪杆来达成目的 |
[14:46] | The difference is, I’m trying to keep you alive. | 区别就是 我是在保你的命 |
[14:50] | This Russian cat we have in custody, | 我们关押的那个俄罗斯嫌犯 |
[14:51] | he’s got no records, no history. | 他没有案底 过去一片空白 |
[14:53] | He’s a ghost. | 是个幽灵 |
[14:55] | So what’s he doing, Irina? | 他要做什么 艾瑞娜 |
[14:57] | Is he here trying to kill you | 他是为了 |
[14:58] | for something you’ve already written | 你已经写的东西 |
[14:59] | or something you’re about to write? | 还是你准备写的东西杀你灭口 |
[15:01] | What is this story that you’re working on? | 你要写的是什么故事 |
[15:03] | I can’t tell you. | 我不能告诉你 |
[15:05] | I have to protect my source until I publish it. | 在出版前我必须得保护我的线人 |
[15:08] | Okay, fine. Fine, then you’re gonna sit right here. | 好吧 行 行 那你就坐在这 |
[15:12] | Let me know if you need a book to read or something. | 如果需要看书或者什么就跟我说 |
[15:17] | I’ve been working | 我这九个月来 |
[15:18] | for the last nine months on a story | 一直在准备写一篇 |
[15:20] | about some very powerful people from Russia | 关于俄罗斯一些位高权重的人 |
[15:22] | who are trying to smuggle machine guns | 向美国私运机枪 |
[15:24] | and fully automatic rifles into the U.S. | 和全自动步枪的文章 |
[15:33] | Why? | 为什么 |
[15:35] | Why? What’s the endgame? | 为什么 目的是什么 |
[15:36] | – Money? – No. | -钱吗 -不是 |
[15:37] | They want to dump them here for free. | 他们把枪送来不要一分钱 |
[15:39] | They want Americans killing each other | 他们希望美国人自相残杀 |
[15:40] | like people did in Ukraine, Georgia, Syria. | 就像乌克兰 格鲁吉亚 叙利亚那样 |
[15:44] | They plan to start in Los Angeles, | 他们准备从洛杉矶下手 |
[15:46] | then other big cities. | 然后再是其它城市 |
[15:48] | Over 50,000 assault weapons. | 五万多件攻击性武器 |
[15:50] | The first shipments are already on their way. | 第一批货已经在运输途中了 |
[15:52] | Do you know how they’re moving them here? | 你知道是怎么运过来的吗 |
[15:54] | No. I need to get | 不知道 我需要和 |
[15:56] | to my source to get the information. | 我的线人接触获取情报 |
[15:58] | Look, the first meeting was to build trust. | 第一次会面就是建立信任感的 |
[16:00] | If I don’t meet with Shaolin today, | 如果我今天没有去见少林 |
[16:03] | he’ll get scared and go back into hiding. | 他就会害怕地回去躲起来 |
[16:05] | And then we’ll never find out | 那我们就永远也不会知道 |
[16:06] | how these guns are being moved here. | 这些枪支是如何被运送到这里来的了 |
[16:11] | I tried a little Russian in Google Translate, | 我试着在谷歌翻译上学了一些俄语 |
[16:13] | but he still hasn’t bitten. | 但他还是没有回应 |
[16:14] | He definitely understands English. | 他肯定懂英语 |
[16:16] | Every time I say the words, “You suck at your job…” | 每次我说”你活儿干得很差劲” |
[16:18] | See? He twitches. | 看见没 他会抽一下 |
[16:19] | Engraving in Cyrillic on his ring | 他的戒指上刻有斯拉夫语 |
[16:21] | means “Pavel.” I guess it’s his name. | 意为”帕维尔” 我猜那就是他的名字 |
[16:25] | If you’re a foreign spy or wanted by Interpol, | 如果你是外国间谍或是遭到国际刑警通缉 |
[16:28] | you’ll be looking at federal prison for life, | 你会面临在联邦监狱里终身服刑 |
[16:31] | unless you start talking | 除非你能招供 |
[16:33] | and tell us who hired you. | 告诉我们是谁雇佣了你 |
[16:35] | Or we can hand you over to the CIA. | 不然我们可以把你移交给中情局 |
[16:37] | Let them deal with you. | 让他们来处置你 |
[16:40] | What isn’t the CIA telling us, Agent Bishop? | 中情局有什么没告诉我们 毕晓普探员 |
[16:43] | We told you there might be a hit on your journalist here in L.A. | 我们告诉了你洛杉矶可能会有人袭击你们的记者 |
[16:45] | That’s all we’re at liberty to say. | 我们只方便透露这么多 |
[16:47] | For deniability, fine. But why isn’t | 推卸责任 行 但是为什么 |
[16:49] | Homeland Security or the FBI involved? | 国土安全局和联调局没有插手 |
[16:51] | Because now I know this is bigger than you led us to believe. | 因为现在我知道这比你们希望我们相信的要严重 |
[16:53] | The same Russians who tried to kill Irina | 这里追杀艾瑞娜的和在里约和布鲁日 |
[16:55] | in Rio and Bruges are coming after her here. | 追杀她的俄罗斯人是同一伙人 |
[16:58] | A lot of chatter is telling us the Russians | 很多人都在说这回俄罗斯人 |
[17:00] | are pulling out all the stops this time. | 是要动真格的了 |
[17:01] | Maybe that has something to do with whatever story | 或许这和她在写的一篇文章 |
[17:03] | she’s working on. | 有联系 |
[17:04] | Do you know anything about guns | 你知道有人要 |
[17:05] | – being smuggled into the country? – No. | -私运枪支入境的事吗 -不知道 |
[17:08] | We think our suspect in custody | 我们认为被关押的嫌犯 |
[17:09] | is a professional Russian mercenary. | 是俄罗斯职业雇佣兵 |
[17:12] | No files on him anywhere, but we think his name is Pavel. | 他没有任何档案 但我们推断他的名字叫帕维尔 |
[17:15] | What makes you say that? | 怎么推断的 |
[17:16] | The engraving on his ring. | 他戒指上的刻字 |
[17:19] | – Does he wear it on his right thumb? – Yeah. | -戒指是戴在右手大拇指上的吗 -是的 |
[17:21] | – Does that mean something? – Means Pavel’s | -有什么含义吗 -这意味着帕维尔 |
[17:23] | the name of his handler. | 是他接头人的名字 |
[17:25] | That ring is a membership band | 那个戒指是中城一家浴场的 |
[17:26] | for a bathhouse in Mid-City. | 会员标识 |
[17:28] | But he’s not Russian intelligence, | 但他不是俄罗斯情报人员 |
[17:29] | or you could have picked him up. | 不然你们早就把他带走了 |
[17:31] | All right, now that we’re out in the open about this, | 好吧 现在我们把话挑明了 |
[17:32] | you should know. | 你应该知道 |
[17:34] | There’s a nest here | 洛杉矶有一个 |
[17:35] | in L.A. Of ex-KGB agents | 前克格勃探员老巢 |
[17:37] | who have strong connections | 他们和俄罗斯财阀寡头 |
[17:38] | with Russian oligarchs and weapons dealers. | 和军火商关系密切 |
[17:40] | That bathhouse is probably | 那个浴场可能只是 |
[17:41] | a place where the guy you got in custody | 一个被你们关押的那个人和他同伙 |
[17:43] | and others like him meet with their handler. | 与自己的接头人碰面的地方 |
[17:44] | Now, we’ve been casing them | 我们已经锁定他们 |
[17:45] | for years but never gotten enough evidence | 好几年了 但从没弄到过足够证据 |
[17:47] | to make any arrests. | 进行逮捕 |
[17:48] | Now, with his mercs going after Irina, | 现在 他的雇佣兵在追杀艾瑞娜 |
[17:50] | maybe you can help us out in that department. | 或许你可以协助我们部门 |
[17:52] | Because SWAT going after him makes it appear | 因为反恐特警队追查他看上去 |
[17:54] | like a local crime, giving the CIA cover. | 只是调查本地案件 给中情局做了掩护 |
[17:56] | Listen, fact is, you getting evidence on their handler | 听着 事实是 你去调查他们的接头人的证据 |
[17:59] | gives you the Russians trying to kill Irina. | 就能找到追杀艾瑞娜的那几个俄罗斯人 |
[18:06] | You know why, uh, Cortez ordered us into civvies? | 你知道为什么科尔特斯让我们穿便服吗 |
[18:09] | Not yet. | 不清楚 |
[18:12] | I, um… | 我 |
[18:14] | I heard you kicked Luca out of your place. | 我听说你把卢卡请出了你的房子 |
[18:16] | I know your mom’s | 我知道你妈 |
[18:17] | getting paroled. | 被保释了 |
[18:19] | There’s got to be a lot weighing on you, Street. | 你肩头上的责任很重 斯特里特 |
[18:21] | – It’s nothing I can’t handle. – Right. | -我还应付得来 -是 |
[18:23] | ‘Cause you remember when we both got reprimanded | 你还记得你为你妈揍了那个家伙 |
[18:25] | when you went off-case | 被停职的那会 |
[18:26] | and you beat up that dude for her? ‘Cause I do. | 我们都受了罚吗 我还记得 |
[18:30] | Look, someone getting out of jail seems straightforward, | 虽然出狱看起来很简单 |
[18:33] | but it changes your life, too. | 但还是会改变你的生活 |
[18:36] | I can keep trouble away from my mom. | 我不会让麻烦找上她的 |
[18:38] | I got you, but will she keep trouble away from you? | 我知道 但她能不给你找麻烦吗 |
[18:46] | Hey, guys. Short notice, I know, but uh, | 伙计们 我知道有点突然 但是 |
[18:48] | I need a place to stay. | 我需要个地方落脚 |
[18:50] | Street kicked me out. Any takers? | 斯特里特把我赶出去了 有人收留吗 |
[18:52] | Well, you know I got three kids, but uh, yeah. | 你知道我有三个小孩 但也行吧 |
[18:54] | If you want to share a bedroom | 如果你不介意和一个腹绞痛的婴儿 |
[18:55] | with a colicky baby, be my guest. | 共住一间卧室 我没意见 |
[18:57] | I’m open to it. | 我不介意 |
[18:58] | I’ll have to ask Annie. | 我得问问安妮 |
[19:00] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[19:01] | Uh, no. Bonnie would hate me. | 不行 邦妮会恨死我的 |
[19:03] | Who’s Bonnie? | 邦妮是谁 |
[19:04] | The girl I’ve been dating. I’ve mentioned her. | 我一直以来的约会对象 我提起过她 |
[19:06] | She kind of stays at my place now. | 她现在算是住在我家了 |
[19:08] | Sort of getting serious. Sorry, man. | 算是认真交往了 抱歉 兄弟 |
[19:10] | All right, I’ll figure something else out, thanks. | 好吧 我再想想办法 谢了 |
[19:14] | If we don’t find that guy a place to live, | 要是我们不能帮他找个地儿住 |
[19:15] | he’s gonna home-invade one of us. | 他就会入侵我们的家 |
[19:16] | Tell me about it. | 可不是 |
[19:18] | According to the CIA, | 根据中情局的情报 |
[19:19] | our shooter’s handler is Pavel Nobokov, | 我们的枪手的接头人是帕维尔·诺博科夫 |
[19:21] | AKA “Melvin Norwood”” | 又叫”梅尔文·诺伍德” |
[19:22] | The data files in his air-gapped laptop | 他安全数据传输笔记本中的数据 |
[19:24] | should hopefully get us to the other shooters | 应该能帮我们追查到其他 |
[19:26] | going after Irina, and the money men | 追杀艾瑞娜的人 还有准备往洛杉矶 |
[19:27] | trying to smuggle guns into L.A. | 私运军火的金主 |
[19:29] | Now, sealed warrant depends on us downloading his hard drive | 现在 秘密搜查令就要靠我们下载他的硬盘 |
[19:32] | and getting out clean– no margin for error. | 不被发觉地离开 不能出任何差错 |
[19:34] | So if we get caught, | 所以我猜 |
[19:35] | it’s an international incident, I’m guessing. | 如果我们被发现了就成了国际事件了 |
[19:36] | Pissed off congressmen, a lot of people screaming? | 惹恼国会议员 引发大量非议 |
[19:38] | I’d really hate to disappoint a politician, | 我很不想招惹政客 |
[19:39] | but our main concern is ex-KGB agents, | 但我们最需要关注的是到时在场的 |
[19:41] | who are going to be on site. | 前克洛勃探员 |
[19:42] | And these guys are pros, | 这些人很专业 |
[19:44] | so we need to go in stealth. | 所以我们要悄悄潜入 |
[19:45] | – Hence the civvies. – Yeah. | -因此要穿便服 -嗯 |
[19:47] | That’s, like, a real outfit you’re proud to wear, Street? | 这是你喜欢的风格吗 斯特里特 |
[19:49] | I don’t have time to explain style to you, Tan. | 我没时间跟你解释什么是时尚 谭 |
[19:51] | I’m assuming that going in there | 我猜进去之后 |
[19:52] | and distracting the target’s my job, right? | 分散目标注意力是我的工作对吧 |
[19:53] | Actually, no. Membership’s men only. | 其实不是 他们只招男会员 |
[19:56] | Typically, the strong and silent type, so… | 那种强壮又沉默的类型 |
[20:00] | Time to get your sneak on, Deac. | 轮到你潜进去了 迪肯 |
[20:14] | Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[20:15] | Uh, welcome. | 欢迎 |
[20:17] | Uh, write your name, please. | 请写下你的名字 |
[20:20] | We’re in. | 看到了 |
[20:28] | He’s with me. | 他是和我一起的 |
[20:44] | All right, locker room’s empty | 更衣室里没有发现 |
[20:45] | and the receptionist is double checking. | 前台接待员正在再次核对你们的身份 |
[20:47] | I’m cutting the power now. | 我现在切断电力 |
[20:49] | Hope no one’s in the middle of drying their hair. | 但愿没有人在吹头发 |
[21:02] | Okay, four minutes until DWP reroutes power | 还有四分钟 水电局就会把电力线路 |
[21:04] | to the backup circuit breaker. | 重新接至备用断路器上 |
[21:06] | Should be enough time to download the files, | 假设你能拖住目标人物 |
[21:07] | assuming you can keep the target engaged. | 应该就有足够的时间下载文件 |
[21:11] | All right, target last seen in the sauna room. | 目标人物最后一次出现在桑拿房 |
[21:13] | Hondo, the receptionist is heading your way. | 洪都 前台接待员正往你那里走去 |
[21:17] | What’s going on with the power? | 电力是怎么回事 |
[21:18] | We’ve got rolling blackouts, miss, I’m sorry. | 我们必须轮流停电 小姐 抱歉 |
[21:20] | We’re doing the best we can. | 我们正在尽力维修 |
[21:22] | It might be a little quicker if we could get to your fuse box. | 如果能去看看你的保险丝盒 也许会快一点 |
[21:24] | I-It’s in the back hallway. | 保险丝盒在后走廊 |
[21:26] | Okay, I’ll be there in a second. Thank you. | 我马上过去 谢谢 |
[21:29] | Tan. | 谭 |
[21:36] | You can tell your clients it’ll be about five minutes or ten. | 你可以告诉客人 大概五至十分钟就好 |
[21:38] | No more than ten. | 不会超过十分钟的 |
[21:39] | I’ll let you know if I need 15. | 如果我需要十五分钟 我会告诉你的 |
[21:48] | Street. We’ve got eyes again. | 斯特里特 我们又能看到了 |
[21:49] | All right, we’re back in business. | 继续干活 |
[21:53] | I got it. | 看到了 |
[22:09] | Deacon’s in the sauna with the target. | 迪肯和目标人物在桑拿室里 |
[22:10] | Luca, you’re clear. Move in. | 卢卡 你可以行动了 |
[22:15] | You’re looking for Norwood. | 你要找的是诺伍德 |
[22:17] | You got approximately two minutes. | 你大概有两分钟时间 |
[22:20] | That’s some great ink. | 纹身很不错嘛 |
[22:21] | Tell me you know an artist on the west side. | 告诉我你在西区有认识的纹身师 |
[22:24] | Of Moscow, yes. | 在莫斯科 有的 |
[22:31] | – Do I know you? – No. I usually come mornings. | -我认识你吗 -不认识 我一般早上来 |
[22:34] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[22:36] | This is late for me. | 现在对我来说算晚的了 |
[22:40] | All right, I’m starting the download now. | 我现在开始下载 |
[22:42] | Looks like we’ve got info on Melvin’s shooters | 看来我们拿到梅尔文枪手的资料了 |
[22:43] | and a whole lot more. | 而且还不止这些 |
[22:45] | You got two minutes till power changeover. | 还有两分钟 电路就会转接了 |
[22:47] | I’m gonna need more time. | 我需要多一点时间 |
[22:48] | I can hold the circuit breakers for the building, Luca, | 我可以拖延这栋楼的断电开关 卢卡 |
[22:50] | but the rest of the block will be online. | 但是整个街区电力即将恢复 |
[22:52] | I’m going as fast as I can. | 我已经尽可能快了 |
[22:56] | The block’s coming back on now. | 街区的电力恢复了 |
[23:04] | The receptionist is clocking it. | 前台接待员发现了 |
[23:08] | Just stay the course. You hear me? Stay the course. | 坚持住 听到了吗 坚持住 |
[23:11] | Okay, we’ve got 30% and counting. | 下载了30% 还在继续 |
[23:15] | You’re uh, Melvin, right? | 你是梅尔文吧 |
[23:17] | Yes. | 是 |
[23:19] | Now, who’s asking? Who are you? | 谁找我 你是谁 |
[23:21] | Just a friend of a friend. | 只是朋友的朋友 |
[23:22] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[23:26] | Where did you get this ring? | 你从哪得到这个戒指的 |
[23:28] | You got to earn it, don’t you? | 战利品都是得赢来的 |
[23:31] | The rest of the block has power, why not here? | 整个街区都恢复电力了 为什么这里没有 |
[23:33] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[23:34] | I still need to reset your fuses, ma’am. | 我还要重置你的保险丝 女士 |
[23:37] | We’re close. | 就快好了 |
[23:47] | There we go. | 好了 |
[23:51] | They got eyes on you, Luca. | 他们能看到你了 卢卡 |
[23:52] | I’m only at 60%. | 我才下载了60% |
[24:03] | If you could just sign right here, please. | 请你在这里签字 |
[24:07] | Done. | 好了 |
[24:11] | Thank you for your patience. | 谢谢你的耐心合作 |
[24:16] | You know my name, | 你知道我的名字 |
[24:18] | but I never gave you that ring. | 但我从来没给过你这个戒指 |
[24:20] | Tell me your name. | 告诉我你的名字 |
[24:21] | Dmitri. | 德米特里 |
[24:22] | Deacon, Luca’s clear. Get out of there. | 迪肯 卢卡安全了 赶紧离开那里 |
[24:24] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[25:06] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[25:08] | Your boss okay with you, | 你的上司不介意你 |
[25:10] | you know, stepping away? | 放着工作不管吗 |
[25:11] | Yeah, yeah. | 没事 |
[25:12] | We’re rotating teams and our VIP’s back at HQ, | 我们轮流当值 而且我们的头儿回总部了 |
[25:16] | so it’s fine. | 所以没事 |
[25:17] | Jimmy, I am literally counting the minutes. | 吉米 我正在倒数日子了 |
[25:20] | I mean, you’d think after 18 years | 你会觉得都过了十八年了 |
[25:23] | that a few more days would be easy, | 再等个几天也不是难事 |
[25:24] | but I’ve never felt this on edge. | 但我从来没觉得如此紧张 |
[25:26] | Yeah. Same here, Mom. | 我也一样 妈 |
[25:30] | And y-you know, I-I did want to ask you if you wanted something | 我想问你是否想要一个宽敞点的空间 |
[25:34] | more spacious than just my living room couch. | 而不是睡在我住的地方的客厅沙发上 |
[25:37] | One of my colleagues can pull strings | 我的一个同事可以托人 |
[25:39] | at some good sponsored housing in Reseda. | 在里西达帮忙找一间好的资助用房 |
[25:42] | A halfway house, Jimmy. | 过渡疗养所 吉米 |
[25:44] | Well, it’s a residence where there is a caretaker person | 那里配备了管理员 |
[25:47] | and there’s support groups to help with the transition. | 还会有互助团体能帮忙过渡 |
[25:50] | It’s a halfway house. | 那是过渡疗养所 |
[25:51] | I mean, am I half your mother? | 难道我是你过渡的母亲吗 |
[25:54] | No, it’s just, it’s actually closer | 不是 只是那里距离 |
[25:58] | to the job that I’m trying to get lined up for you. | 我帮你找到的工作更近而已 |
[26:01] | And this way you’d have the space you need. | 这样你就能拥有你所需要的空间 |
[26:03] | What I need is to be with my son. | 我需要的是和我儿子待在一起 |
[26:08] | That’s what’s gonna help me. | 这样才能帮到我 |
[26:11] | I know. | 我知道 |
[26:14] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[26:15] | Do you not trust me out there, Jimmy? | 你不相信我能适应外面吗 吉米 |
[26:17] | Of course I do, Ma. | 我当然相信 妈 |
[26:19] | What’d we find? | 有什么发现 |
[26:20] | Melvin sent encrypted text messages to these four numbers | 就在艾瑞娜遇袭的几分钟里 |
[26:23] | within minutes of the attack on Irina. | 梅尔文给这四个号码发了加密信息 |
[26:25] | One of the burner phones belongs to the guy | 其中一部一次性手机 |
[26:26] | you currently have in custody. | 属于这个目前被你关押的人 |
[26:27] | Let me guess: the other one belongs | 我来猜猜 另一部手机 |
[26:29] | – to the shooter who escaped. – Yep. | -是属于那个逃走的枪手的 -没错 |
[26:30] | And the other two burners probably belong | 另外两部手机有可能 |
[26:31] | to a pair of backup shooters. | 是属于另外两个候补枪手的 |
[26:33] | Now, I’ve triangulated the last known cell phone pings | 我用三角定位了最后一个已知手机的信号 |
[26:35] | to see if we can get a location. | 看看我们是否能找到位置 |
[26:36] | So there’s three men trying to kill me? | 这么说还有三个人想要杀我吗 |
[26:39] | Looks like I’m barking up the right tree. | 看来我找对方向了 |
[26:41] | Don’t worry, they can’t get to you as long you’re here. | 别担心 只要有我们在 他们伤不到你 |
[26:43] | The problem is, | 问题在于 |
[26:44] | Irina has a speaking engagement tonight and she can’t miss it. | 艾瑞娜今晚有演讲 不能缺席 |
[26:46] | After the speech, | 演讲结束后 |
[26:47] | her source is gonna hand out the final pieces of information | 她的线人会把最后一条关于向洛杉矶 |
[26:50] | – about the guns headed to L.A. – No. | -私运枪支的线索交给她 -不行 |
[26:51] | Too risky. Irina is a walking target. | 太冒险了 艾瑞娜就是个活靶子 |
[26:54] | As long as those three shooters are out there, | 只要三名枪手仍然逍遥法外 |
[26:56] | everyone around her is in danger. | 她身边所有的人都有危险 |
[26:58] | Your source can give you that information | 你的线人可以在你离开洛杉矶后 |
[26:59] | when you’re out of L.A. | 再把信息交给你 |
[27:00] | Captain, if Irina’s right | 队长 如果艾瑞娜对于 |
[27:02] | about the assault weapons coming in, | 私运攻击性武器的情报没错的话 |
[27:03] | we don’t have that kind of time. | 我们没有那么多时间了 |
[27:04] | These guns weren’t on the State Department radar until now. | 国务院现在才得知这件事 |
[27:07] | The intel looks like it checks out so far. | 目前看来这些情报是真的 |
[27:09] | Intercepting these weapons would be huge. | 拦截这些武器将是个巨大的问题 |
[27:11] | By the time I leave town, it’ll be too late. | 等到我离开这里的时候 就来不及了 |
[27:14] | Got a ping– one of our three burner phones. | 定位到了 三部一次性手机的其中一部 |
[27:17] | All right. Near an industrial section of Huntington Park, | 在亨廷顿工业园区附近 |
[27:20] | east of Hope Street– | 霍普街东面 |
[27:21] | there’s only one apartment complex nearby. | 那附近只有一栋公寓大楼 |
[27:23] | Tenants. All with Hispanic names… | 所有的住客都是西班牙裔人 |
[27:25] | except one: Yuri Chernon. | 除了一个 尤里·歇尔诺恩 |
[27:28] | – How do you want to do this? – I’ll split up my team. | -你打算怎么做 -分头行动 |
[27:30] | I’ll have Deacon and Luca no-knock the apartment, | 安排迪肯和卢卡去突袭公寓楼 |
[27:32] | and we’ll take Rocker and couple of Mumford’s guys | 我们和洛克以及玛福德队里的人 |
[27:34] | to the event with Irina. | 陪艾瑞娜去演讲现场 |
[27:38] | Get them tac’d up and ready. | 叫他们装备好准备出发 |
[27:39] | I’m going with you. If we’re gonna risk getting fired, | 我跟你们一起去 如果有交火的可能 |
[27:41] | I’m gonna be there. | 我要在现场 |
[27:43] | One bedroom, | 单卧 |
[27:44] | Mar Vista, third floor, | 马尔维斯塔区 三楼 |
[27:46] | newly carpeted. | 刚铺了地毯 |
[27:48] | Nah, it’s not west-facing. | 不行 不朝西 |
[27:50] | I need to see the sunset– it soothes me. | 我得能看到夕阳 夕阳让我平静 |
[27:52] | All right, well, what about a deluxe studio in Culver City | 好吧 那卡尔弗城距离市中心仅一个街区的 |
[27:55] | one block from downtown? | 豪华单身套房怎么样 |
[27:56] | Fake marble– that’s an HGTV no-no. | 假大理石面板 家装频道说这个不行 |
[27:59] | Okay. Okay, Luca, we got you. | 好吧 卢卡 明白你的意思了 |
[28:03] | Here we go. One-bedroom loft, | 看这个 跃层式单身公寓 |
[28:04] | fourth floor, Hollywood and La Brea, | 四楼 好莱坞与拉布雷亚交界 |
[28:07] | real marble, west-facing, | 真大理石面板 朝西 |
[28:08] | and the kicker is… Fully furnished, | 厉害的来了 带全套家具 |
[28:10] | ready to move in this week. Boom, son. | 本周就可拎包入住 赞吧 |
[28:12] | I don’t know, guys. | 我说不好 |
[28:13] | Look, if it sounds too good to be true, | 描述得太好了不像真的 |
[28:15] | it probably is. Thanks for trying, though. | 可能是假的 不过谢谢了 |
[28:20] | What’s the deal? It’s got everything he wants. | 怎么回事 这房子满足了他的所有需求 |
[28:22] | Luca’s a guy who’s got | 卢卡是那种 |
[28:23] | long-term monogamous relationships that end. | 会把长期经营的感情弄掰的人 |
[28:25] | But then he’s eventually bunking with one of us | 然后他就卷了铺盖过来和我们住 |
[28:27] | until he meets a new girl. | 直到他再找到新的女友 |
[28:29] | And then we’re always telling him | 所以我们老是跟他说 |
[28:30] | he’s moving in too early, right? | 不要这么快跟人同居 |
[28:32] | Well, this is a guy who knows | 只要那个地方 |
[28:33] | no place is ever gonna be good enough, | 没人陪他住 |
[28:35] | because he’d have to be there by himself. | 那么对他来说肯定不是好地方 |
[28:37] | Doesn’t want to live alone. Sounds right. | 不喜欢独居 好吧 |
[28:39] | So what do you suggest we do about it? | 那你觉得我们应该怎么做 |
[28:42] | Time to go, Street. | 该出发了 斯特里特 |
[28:44] | You need help getting ready or something? | 要帮你准备下吗 |
[28:46] | No, I don’t need help getting ready. | 不 不需要 |
[28:47] | But if you could help Luca find a place, that’d be amazing. | 不过要是你能帮卢卡找个住处就好了 |
[28:51] | Yeah, I’m-I’m working on that. | 是啊 我正在努力 |
[28:58] | I know you got mixed feelings about your mom, | 我知道你对你妈的心情很复杂 |
[29:00] | but just because she’s your mom | 但不能仅仅因为她是你妈 |
[29:02] | doesn’t mean you have to put yourself out. | 你就要把自己置之度外 |
[29:06] | What if I’m the reason my mom’s in prison? | 如果说我妈妈进监狱是为了我呢 |
[29:08] | – Your mother killed your father. – No. | -她进监狱是因为她杀了你爸爸 -不 |
[29:09] | That’s why she’s in prison. | 那是她的罪名 |
[29:10] | No, my father was on track to kill both of us. | 不 我父亲总有一天会杀了我们 |
[29:14] | Eventually. | 总有一天 |
[29:16] | But my mom just… | 我妈妈只是 |
[29:19] | she just stopped him from getting there. | 她在他动手之前先杀了他 |
[29:21] | – 12 jurors saw it differently. – Yeah, but that’s | -陪审团不是这么看的 -对 但那是因为 |
[29:23] | because she had me lure him into my bedroom | 她让我把他引到我的卧室 |
[29:25] | to set him up, and then she shot him, | 在那儿埋伏着开枪杀了他 |
[29:28] | and she told me to tell the cops… | 她让我告诉警察 |
[29:31] | that he just came after me. | 说他只是冲着我来的 |
[29:32] | – But you couldn’t lie for her. – No, because in my mind… | -但你没为她撒谎 -对 因为在我眼里 |
[29:36] | what she did wasn’t wrong. | 她做得根本没错 |
[29:37] | She was protecting us. | 她是在保护我们 |
[29:39] | She was protecting me. | 她在保护我 |
[29:40] | And I just trusted one cop… | 我太相信那个警察了 |
[29:43] | enough to tell the truth. | 就把真相告诉了他 |
[29:45] | Buck. | 巴克 |
[29:46] | And I don’t know why… | 不知道为什么 |
[29:48] | for some reason… | 出于某种原因 |
[29:51] | it was important to me that he knew what really happened. | 让他知道事情的真相对我来说很重要 |
[29:56] | My mom, | 我妈妈 |
[29:57] | she saved my life, Chris. | 她救了我的命 克里斯 |
[29:59] | I don’t care what anyone says– she saved me. | 我不管别人怎么说 她救了我 |
[30:01] | But the D.A. wanted to improve his conviction rate, | 但是那个地检官想要提升他的定罪率 |
[30:05] | so… | 于是… |
[30:08] | I’m the reason my mom spent 18 years in prison. | 我妈妈坐了18年牢都是因为我 |
[30:10] | – No. – Yeah. | -不是的 -是的 |
[30:11] | No. I could’ve kept her out, but… | 不 我本可让她逃脱牢狱之灾 但我 |
[30:18] | I betrayed her. | 我背叛了她 |
[30:21] | I’m sorry, this is… | 对不起 我 |
[30:22] | unprofessional. | 太不像样了 |
[30:22] | No, it’s not. | 不 没有 |
[30:28] | Listen. | 听着 |
[30:31] | I don’t like opening up, either, | 我也不喜欢对人敞开心扉 |
[30:33] | but it’s good to do it sometimes. | 但有时候跟人聊一聊有好处 |
[30:38] | Thanks for trusting me. | 谢谢你信任我 |
[30:43] | I can’t even imagine what that must have been like. | 我想象不出来当时的情景 |
[30:46] | All I know is that it’s made you who you are today… | 我只知道你因此成长成了现在的你 |
[30:49] | which is somebody I would trust my life with. | 而我可以把我的性命托付给你 |
[30:54] | And…look… | 还有 |
[30:58] | cards up, I, uh, | 其实我 |
[30:59] | I went and I read the court transcripts of your mom’s case. | 我把你妈妈案子的庭审记录找来读了 |
[31:03] | And maybe… what she did was the right thing to do. | 也许 她做的是对的事 |
[31:07] | But making you a part of it wasn’t. | 但把你扯进来就不对了 |
[31:14] | Meet you outside. | 我先去外面等你 |
[31:15] | Thanks. I’ll be right there. | 谢了 我马上过去 |
[31:21] | Irina? | 艾瑞娜 |
[31:24] | All right, listen. | 听着 |
[31:25] | Chris, Street and I are gonna be just offstage, | 克里斯 斯特里特和我就在后台 |
[31:27] | literally waiting in the wings. | 就在你舞台旁边等着 |
[31:29] | You nervous? | 你紧张吗 |
[31:31] | About someone trying to kill me? | 紧张有人要杀我的事吗 |
[31:34] | You’re not going to let that happen. | 你不会让这种事发生的 |
[31:36] | Now, giving a speech in front of hundreds of people, it’s… | 而要在这么多人面前演讲就… |
[31:39] | Trust me. Public speaking is not my thing, either. | 相信我 公开演讲也不是我的长项 |
[31:41] | That’s what you’re scared of? You risk your life every day | 你还怕这个 你每天都为了素不相识的人 |
[31:44] | for people you don’t even know. | 冒着生命危险 |
[31:46] | How can you do that and not be afraid? | 这你怎么不害怕 |
[31:48] | I just know it needs to be done. We need to protect those | 我只知道这是我的职责 我们必须保护 |
[31:51] | who can’t protect themselves, make sure they have a voice. | 那些无法自保的人 让他们能够发声 |
[31:54] | I think you and I both know what it’s like not to have one. | 我想你我都知道不能发声是什么感受 |
[32:01] | – Give me two! – Two! | -两人一组 -两人一组 |
[32:03] | Closet only! | 柜子安全 |
[32:05] | The rich and the powerful count on us being cowards, | 那些有钱有势的人希望我们软弱 |
[32:08] | being afraid. | 希望我们害怕 |
[32:10] | But the more we stand up, the more they have to listen. | 但更多人站出来 他们就会被迫聆听更多 |
[32:13] | And the more power we take from them. | 我们就能从他们手上夺回更多权力 |
[32:15] | Closet only. Two, two. | 柜子安全 两人一组 |
[32:19] | Bathroom only. | 洗手间安全 |
[32:19] | It’s not too late to fight back. | 现在反抗还不迟 |
[32:22] | We all have an obligation to do our part. | 我们都有义务贡献出自己的一份力量 |
[32:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:29] | Subject’s moving off stage right. | 目标下台 |
[32:31] | 20-David, you have eyes. | 20D 盯紧了 |
[32:35] | – It was a brave speech. – Just doing my part. | -演讲很有勇气 -只是做我分内的事 |
[32:38] | My source texted that he’d find me | 我的线人发短信来说 |
[32:40] | before I get to the green room. | 他会在我到休息室之前来找我 |
[32:42] | We love you! | 我们爱你 |
[32:42] | That means he could be anyone in here. Hey. | 也就是说他就在这些观众里 |
[32:44] | Take it easy. Take it easy. | 别激动 别激动 |
[32:46] | Irina, please sign my book? | 艾瑞娜 能在我书上签个名吗 |
[32:48] | Irina, this has to be quick. | 艾瑞娜 动作要快 |
[32:49] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[32:53] | 30-David. Suspect’s apartment’s clear. | 30D 嫌犯公寓已搜查完毕 |
[32:57] | No sign of our guy. | 他没在公寓里 |
[32:58] | But he did leave some goodies behind. | 但他的确留了些东西 |
[33:00] | One at a time. One at a time. Take it easy now. | 一个个来 一个个来 慢慢来 |
[33:02] | Guys, step back. | 各位请退后 |
[33:03] | Ma’am, excuse me. Step back, please. | 女士 不好意思 请退后一点 |
[33:05] | One at a time. Easy. | 一个个来 慢点 |
[33:06] | Hey, bud, you got to wait back in the press section. | 请你到媒体区等候 |
[33:08] | Oh, I’m sorry. Just want to get a question in really quick. | 抱歉 我就简短问个问题 |
[33:10] | Now is not a good time. | 现在不可以 |
[33:12] | Would you sign my book, please? | 在我的书上签个名吧 |
[33:21] | Looks like our guy’s a cooker. | 看来这位仁兄是制毒的 |
[33:23] | One at a time. One at a time. Take it easy now. | 一个个来 一个个来 慢慢来 |
[33:25] | – One at a time! – Guys, step back here! | -一个个来 -各位 退后一点 |
[33:27] | – No pushing. No pushing. – Step back, guys. | -不要推挤 不要推挤 -各位 退后一点 |
[33:29] | One at a time. | 一个个来 |
[33:31] | Easy. | 慢慢来 |
[33:35] | 25-David, I got press | 25D 有记者 |
[33:36] | going behind stage left. Let’s check ’em out. | 从左边去了后台 去查看下 |
[33:39] | 51-David, get the two side. I’ll take the four. | 51D 你去前面 我去后面 |
[33:41] | Step back, please. | 请退后一点 |
[33:44] | Could you sign this, Irina? | 能给我签个名吗 艾瑞娜 |
[33:57] | The suspect left acetaminophen, caffeine pills, | 嫌犯家里有乙酰氨基酚 咖啡因丸剂 |
[33:59] | aspirin and a prosumer | 阿司匹林和一个 |
[34:01] | – chem lab behind. – Back up. Back up. | -专业制毒实验室 -退后 退后 |
[34:02] | Luca also found QL and sulfur in the fridge. | 卢卡还在冰箱里发现了神经毒剂和硫磺 |
[34:05] | He’s making VX poison gas. | 他在制造VX神经毒气 |
[34:07] | D-Team, be advised– | D队 注意 |
[34:08] | possible biological agents in close vicinity. | 现场可能有生化武器 |
[34:10] | I’ll notify Central Division. We need to lock this place down. | 我去通知中央部门 我们必须将这里封锁 |
[34:13] | Irina, that’s enough. That’s enough. Change of plans. | 艾瑞娜 行了 行了 计划有变 |
[34:15] | We have to get you to the green room right now. Street? | 我们得立刻带你去休息室 斯特里特 |
[34:16] | – Move ’em back! Move! – All right, folks, make a hole. | -叫他们让开 让一下 -大家让一下 |
[34:18] | – Back up. Make some space! – Let’s go. Back up, people! | -退后 让一下 -走吧 大家退后 |
[34:19] | We haven’t found an activator, but clearly… | 我们还没找到催化剂 但是很显然 |
[34:21] | – He’s weaponizing it. – The only way they could have gotten it | -他在制造生化武器 -他们能通过安检 |
[34:23] | through security was if it could pass through a metal detector. | 表示那件武器可以通过金属探测器 |
[34:26] | I’m pretty sure pens could do that. | 我觉得笔肯定过得了安检 |
[34:31] | Irina, your autograph, please. Proceeds go | 艾瑞娜 请签个名 拍卖收益 |
[34:33] | to Operation Underground. | 将捐给地下组织 |
[34:34] | One last thing, Hondo. This is important. | 让我做最后一件事 洪都 这很重要 |
[34:38] | Please back off, okay? Back off. Make some room. | 请退后 好吗 退后 让出一点空间 |
[34:41] | Hondo, we think they’re using pens to hide the VX. | 洪都 我们认为他们把VX毒气藏在笔里 |
[34:43] | Irina, don’t touch that pen! | 艾瑞娜 不要碰那支笔 |
[34:50] | Street, Street, get the runner! Street, the runner! | 斯特里特 斯特里特 去追 斯特里特 去追他 |
[34:56] | Chris? Chris? | 克里斯 克里斯 |
[34:58] | I got you, Chris. Chris? | 我在 克里斯 克里斯 |
[35:00] | Chris? This is 20-David to Command. Officer down. | 克里斯 20D呼叫指挥部 警员受伤 |
[35:03] | Exposure to biological agent VX. | VX生化毒气中毒 |
[35:05] | Be advised. Code 3. I repeat, officer down. | 请注意 事态紧急 重复 警员受伤 |
[35:11] | Deac? Deac, Chris got hit with the VX. I need the atropine | 迪肯 迪肯 克里斯VX毒气中毒了 |
[35:13] | in the med cache out of Black Betty now. | 我需要黑贝蒂里备的阿托品[阻断剂] |
[35:15] | All units be advised, I need all intersections cleared | 所有小队注意 我需要亨廷顿公园到市中心 |
[35:17] | from Huntington Park to downtown, | 所有路段清道 |
[35:19] | starting on Western to Exposition. | 从西区到博览会 |
[35:21] | Code 3, I need an R/A at location. | 事态紧急 这里需要救援小组 |
[35:23] | – We’ll be there in ten, Hondo. – Make it eight, | -我们十分钟到 洪都 -八分钟 |
[35:24] | – or she’s gone, man. – Tan and Rocker, status. | -她会死的 -谭 洛克 汇报情况 |
[35:26] | We found our two backup shooters. Kitchen has direct | 发现候补枪手 厨房有一条 |
[35:28] | access to the green room. | 直通休息室的路 |
[36:13] | Give me your hands! | 把手给我 |
[36:22] | Right side clear. | 右侧安全 |
[36:23] | Left side clear, Hondo. | 左侧安全 洪都 |
[36:25] | Got your guy from the food court, Hondo. | 抓到美食街的那个枪手了 洪都 |
[36:33] | I got the guy who dosed Chris. Tan, take him | 抓到毒倒克里斯的那家伙了 谭 把他拷上 |
[36:35] | before I lose it on him. | 以免我控制不住揍他 |
[36:37] | 25-David, all three shooters are accounted for. | 25D 三名枪手都已被捕 |
[36:39] | Go. I got this. | 去吧 这边我来处理 |
[36:43] | Stay in there, Chris. Chris? | 坚持住 克里斯 克里斯 |
[36:49] | You grab my hand, and you squeeze. | 握住我的手 捏我的手 |
[36:52] | – Let’s go. – And just keep squeezing. | -走吧 -一直捏 |
[36:53] | Do not stop. Do not let go. | 不要停 别放手 |
[36:55] | Deacon, where are you? | 迪肯 你们到哪里了 |
[36:56] | We’re two minutes out, Hondo. | 两分钟到 洪都 |
[36:58] | Here we go. | 准备好 |
[37:00] | Hold on, Chris. You hear me? You hold on. | 坚持住 克里斯 听到了吗 坚持住 |
[37:06] | Stay with me, Chris. I got you. I got you. | 坚持住 克里斯 我在 有我呢 |
[37:11] | I’m right out front. I got her ready. | 我在正门口 已经准备好了 |
[37:12] | All right. The shot’s prepped, Hondo. | 好 针剂已经准备好了 洪都 |
[37:13] | Squeeze my hand. Stay with me. | 捏我的手 坚持住 |
[37:15] | – How long has it been? – Seven minutes and counting. | -多久了 -七分多钟了 |
[37:17] | Chris, hey. Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. | 克里斯 |
[37:19] | – Keep fighting. Come on, keep fighting. – Come on now, Chris. | -坚持住 坚持一下 -坚持 克里斯 |
[37:20] | – Come on. Squeeze, Chris. – Chris! | -捏我的手 克里斯 -克里斯 |
[37:23] | Hey! Chris! Hey, stay with me. You’re good. You’re good. | 克里斯 坚持住 你是好样的 你是好样的 |
[37:27] | – Let’s go! Let’s go! – Come on. Come on. | -快快快 -快来 快 |
[37:28] | – Stay with us, Chris. Come on now. – Let’s go! Move! | -坚持住 克里斯 -快 快点 |
[37:31] | Give me room! Give me room! | 让一下 让一下 |
[37:32] | Get out of the way! Get out of the way! | 让一下 让一下 |
[37:33] | You got one shot at the heart, Deac. Come on. | 一针打入心脏 迪肯 |
[37:38] | – Come on, Chris. Come on. – Come on, Chris. | -醒过来 克里斯 -醒醒 克里斯 |
[37:42] | Come on, Chris. | 来 克里斯 |
[37:45] | Come on, Chris. Breathe. Hey. | 来 克里斯 呼吸 |
[37:47] | – There she is. – Oh… Hey. | -她活过来了 -还好 |
[37:51] | You scared us. | 你吓死我们了 |
[37:52] | Don’t do that again, please. | 别再这样了 |
[37:53] | You good? | 你没事吧 |
[37:55] | Stupid question, I guess. | 这问题太蠢了 |
[37:57] | Oh, my God. Hey, man… | 我的老天 |
[38:02] | And you thought what I did was brave. | 你还说我很勇敢 |
[38:06] | Hmm. You know, sometimes I do get scared, Irina. | 有时候我也会害怕 艾瑞娜 |
[38:09] | Seeing Chris like that was one of them. | 就比如克里斯中毒的时候 |
[38:12] | Hmm. They’re lucky to have you as their leader. | 他们很幸运有你这样的队长 |
[38:14] | No. No. I’m lucky to have them. | 不不 幸运的是我 |
[38:17] | You really think your source is gonna show up? | 你当真觉得你的线人会出现 |
[38:20] | I told him I trust you, and so should him. | 我告诉他我相信你 他也应该相信你 |
[38:24] | I appreciate you coming around. | 谢谢你能找我 |
[38:26] | I’m sorry for the trouble I caused you, Hondo. | 抱歉给你造成了这么多麻烦 洪都 |
[38:29] | Let’s just hope it was worth it. | 希望都值得 |
[38:40] | I’m Shaolin… | 我是少林 |
[38:41] | your source. | 你的线人 |
[38:46] | Nice to finally meet you, Irina. | 很高兴终于见到你了 艾瑞娜 |
[38:54] | Federal authorities today seized | 今日联邦当局查获 |
[38:55] | an estimated 50,000 guns | 约50000件 |
[38:57] | originating in Russia. | 来自俄罗斯的枪支 |
[38:59] | They were being smuggled into the country | 枪支从墨西哥 |
[39:01] | through an elaborate tunnel network from Mexico | 与加州南部边境的复杂隧道网络 |
[39:03] | through the southern border of California. | 走私入境 |
[39:06] | Intelligence officials… | 情报官员称… |
[39:07] | So glad the CIA is getting credit | 很高兴这个正义行动 |
[39:08] | for such a righteous bust. | 被中情局揽了功劳 |
[39:11] | Four Russians in custody, a list of ex-KGB agents | 四名俄罗斯人在押 还有一长串前克洛勃探员 |
[39:14] | snooping around in L.A… | 在洛杉矶四处窥探 |
[39:15] | The CIA wants me to tell you, unofficially, | 中情局让我私下告诉你 |
[39:18] | we’ve made them very happy. | 他们对我们的表现很满意 |
[39:20] | So, I heard Chris got out of the hospital already? | 我听说克里斯已经出院了 |
[39:23] | Yeah, she did. And she’s good. | 是的 她恢复得不错 |
[39:26] | Actually, | 实际上 |
[39:27] | she’s back to her old ways. | 她已经完全痊愈了 |
[39:35] | Look, Luca, you got to sleep somewhere tonight, | 卢卡 你今晚得找个地方睡觉 |
[39:37] | and if you say no to this place, you’d be breaking a law. | 如果你连这个都不满意 就过分了啊 |
[39:39] | To prevent that, we put down the first month’s deposit. | 为以防你拒绝 我们已经交了第一个月的押金 |
[39:42] | You what? Guys, I… | 什么 你们 我… |
[39:43] | We know you don’t like living alone, Luca, | 我们知道你不喜欢一个人住 卢卡 |
[39:45] | – so we fixed it. – Luca! | -所以我们想了个办法 -卢卡 |
[39:47] | Meet your new roommate. | 见见你的新室友 |
[39:49] | Say what? | 你说什么 |
[39:50] | – Whose dog is this? – Yours. | -这是谁的狗 -你的 |
[39:53] | Meet Duke. Recently retired from duty. | 这是杜克 刚从警队退役 |
[39:55] | My friend Joe, with Riverside PD, offered him up. | 我在滨水警局的朋友乔推荐的它 |
[39:58] | – He’s gonna need a new home, too. – Seriously, guys? | -他也需要一个新家 -真的吗 你们 |
[40:01] | – Yep. – And, your new place takes pets. | -没错 -你的新住所可以养宠物 |
[40:04] | You shouldn’t have. | 你们真是的 |
[40:11] | Hey, uh, Hondo. | 洪都 |
[40:14] | What’s up, kid? | 怎么了 |
[40:15] | I, uh… I just wanted to say thank you | 我想为你愿意 |
[40:19] | for offering to pull some strings for my mom. | 帮我妈找关系谢谢你 |
[40:22] | Of course. I’m happy to do it. | 没事 乐意帮忙 |
[40:23] | But, uh, she’s gonna stay with me. | 不过 她还是会跟我住 |
[40:25] | So… it’s all good. | 所以没事了 |
[40:29] | All right. | 好的 |
[40:30] | – Yeah. Thanks, man. – Yeah. | -谢了 -没事 |
[40:45] | Irina. | 艾瑞娜 |
[40:46] | So, I hear your guards have | 我听说你的安保团队 |
[40:47] | a good advance plan for Manila. | 在马尼拉制定了新的安保计划 |
[40:50] | That’s more like it. | 差不多是这样吧 |
[40:50] | They know they’ve got a tough act to follow here. | 他们知道这里的事之后要加强安全检查 |
[40:53] | Too bad you’re not coming with me. | 很遗憾你不能跟我一起去 |
[40:54] | No. That sounds tempting, but duty calls… | 不行 听起来挺吸引人的 不过我职责在身 |
[41:05] | What was that for? | 这又是为了什么 |
[41:06] | I’ve learned that life is too short | 我学到了人生苦短 |
[41:08] | not to do the things you want. | 要把握住机会 |
[41:10] | Maybe I’ll be back in Los Angeles one day. | 也许有一天我会再来洛杉矶 |
[41:13] | Until then, you stay safe. | 那之前 你要好好的 |
[41:19] | Bye. | 再见 |
[41:44] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们走吧 |