时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | All right, boys, | 好了伙计们 |
[00:05] | ring the doorbell and ditch before somebody answers. | 按完门铃 别等开门 马上撤 |
[00:07] | Me and Leroy got those two houses. | 我和雷瑞负责那两家 |
[00:09] | Darryl, you take that one. Come on. | 达利尔 你去这家 来吧 |
[00:26] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[00:29] | Aw, shoot. The cops. | 完了 是警察 |
[00:31] | No, they ain’t here for us. | 他们不是来抓我们的 |
[00:33] | Okay, let me see hands. Hands. | 好了 举起手来 |
[00:37] | What are you running from? | 你们跑什么 |
[00:38] | Officer, we were just playing a stupid game. | 警官 我们只是在玩一个很傻的游戏 |
[00:40] | Up against the car. | 趴到车上 |
[00:44] | Now. | 现在 |
[00:49] | A burglary was reported in the area. | 这片区域报告有入室抢劫 |
[00:51] | We’re looking for suspects. | 我们在找嫌疑人 |
[00:53] | Why are you talking to us? We didn’t steal nothin’. | 你跟我们扯什么 我们又没偷东西 |
[00:55] | Because you fit the description, smart-ass. | 因为你们符合描述 机灵鬼 |
[00:57] | Yeah, right– young, black and breathing. | 是啊 年轻 黑人 活着 |
[01:00] | Darryl, shut up. | 达利尔 闭嘴 |
[01:01] | – Man, forget this. – Both of you shut up. | -天哪算了吧 -两个人都闭嘴 |
[01:02] | And I said don’t move! | 我说别动 |
[01:04] | You didn’t say that. You said to… | 你没说过 你说的是 |
[01:05] | I said don’t move! | 我说别动 |
[01:07] | You understand English? | 你听得懂英文吗 |
[01:08] | Why you bum-rush me? | 你干嘛针对我 |
[01:09] | I ain’t do nothin’! | 我又没做什么 |
[01:10] | This ain’t right! | 这不对 |
[01:12] | This is how cops get shot. | 警察就是这么中枪的 |
[01:14] | I told you | 我说过 |
[01:15] | keep your hands where I could see them. | 把手放在我能看见的地方 |
[01:17] | You understand? | 你明白吗 |
[01:18] | Hey, stop resisting! Do you want | 别反抗 你是不是想 |
[01:20] | – to get shot?! – No! | -挨枪子儿 -不是 |
[01:23] | He doesn’t want to get shot. | 他不想挨枪子儿 |
[01:25] | None of us do. Please. | 没人想 求你 |
[01:29] | Padulla. | 帕杜拉 |
[01:30] | They got nothing on ’em. | 他们身上没东西 |
[01:32] | I think they get the point. | 我想他们已经学到教训了 |
[01:42] | Have a nice evening. | 祝夜晚愉快 |
[01:43] | You see those robbery suspects… | 如果见到抢劫犯 |
[01:46] | you call us. Okay? | 就报警 好吗 |
[01:49] | Let’s go. Come on, Darryl. | 走吧 我们走 达利尔 |
[02:00] | Stupid cops. | 傻逼警察 |
[02:01] | Boy, what’d I tell you about slamming my door? | 小子 我有没有告诉过你不要摔门 |
[02:03] | Darryl started talking, this cop grabbed him– | 达利尔一开始说话 这警察就抓着他 |
[02:05] | it looked like he was gonna shoot him. | 就好像他要开枪了 |
[02:07] | Is everybody okay? | 大家都还好吗 |
[02:08] | I used all the rules you taught me. | 我用上了你教我的所有规则 |
[02:10] | I did everything they asked. | 他们说什么我做什么 |
[02:12] | Kept my hands in view, kept my voice calm. | 手放在看得见的地方 声音保持镇静 |
[02:14] | You tried not to give them a reason to fear you? | 你没有让他们找到害怕你的理由吧 |
[02:16] | Yeah. | 没有 |
[02:20] | Son, I’m-a tell you something. | 孩子我要告诉你一些事 |
[02:22] | Some people fear you | 有些人不了解你 |
[02:23] | without even knowing you. | 却已经开始害怕你 |
[02:25] | It’s black versus blue. | 这是黑人和警察之间的战争 |
[02:28] | But it don’t got to be that way. | 但其实没必要这样 |
[02:30] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[02:32] | But what do you think you can do about it, Hondo? | 但你觉得你可以做些什么呢 洪都 |
[02:37] | All right, we got a hostage situation. | 我们接到人质绑架 |
[02:39] | Suspect’s name is Christian Baty. | 嫌犯名字是克里斯蒂安·巴蒂 |
[02:41] | Someone called 911, saying he’s threatened to shoot | 有人报警 说他受到威胁要用AK-12 |
[02:42] | his two kids, his girlfriend and himself with an AK-12. | 枪杀两个孩子 女朋友和他自己 |
[02:45] | These guys always want | 这些人总是想 |
[02:46] | to kill themselves last– they should try going first. | 最后自杀 他们应该先自杀 |
[02:50] | – We got any word on Street? – He knows he’s on standby. | -斯特里特有消息吗 -他知道自己待命 |
[02:52] | I tried his cell a few times, but he’s not picking up. | 我打了他几次电话 他没接 |
[02:54] | But I’m gonna keep on trying. | 我会继续打的 |
[03:04] | 911 caller says Baty has hostages in danger. | 911接线员说巴蒂控制了人质 |
[03:07] | You need to go in now. | 你现在就得进去 |
[03:08] | All right, we’re a man down, but we’re ready to go in. | 队里少了一个人 但我们可以进去 |
[03:10] | Heat sensors can’t identify which room | 热感器无法识别 |
[03:12] | Baty or the hostages are in. | 巴蒂和人质在哪间房间 |
[03:14] | The front door is reinforced. | 前门被加强过了 |
[03:15] | All right, well, we brought our own reinforcements. | 我们也会带上自己的加强装备 |
[03:17] | Okay, we got the Rook, let’s do this. | 抄上家伙 咱们走 |
[03:21] | Please stand back. | 请靠后站 |
[03:30] | Nice of you to join us, Street. | 斯特里特 你能来真好 |
[03:31] | I’m sorry, I didn’t get the message right away. | 真抱歉 我没有马上收到信息 |
[03:33] | I know we don’t do excuses, but my mom, | 我知道咱们不找借口 可我妈 |
[03:35] | she got this job in Lincoln Heights, | 她在林肯高地找到了工作 |
[03:37] | and she was supposed to take the train, | 她应该乘火车去的 |
[03:38] | and then she started getting all these | 可她突然变得焦虑 |
[03:39] | anxieties, and she asked me to take her. | 叫我开车带她去 |
[03:41] | It’s not gonna happen again. | 这种事不会再发生了 |
[03:42] | You get familiar with the layout, | 马上熟悉布局 |
[03:43] | get squared away. | 整装待发 |
[03:44] | Yeah. Thanks. I’ll be ready. | 好的谢谢 我会准备好的 |
[03:46] | Boss? | 老大 |
[03:48] | This job, it’s a good thing for her. | 这份工作 真的对她有好处 |
[03:52] | Get ready to roll, Street. | 准备出发 斯特里特 |
[03:59] | Chris, Street, go. | 克里斯 斯特里特 上 |
[04:34] | All set. Three, two, one. | 准备 三 二 一 |
[04:55] | LAPD! On the ground! | 洛城警局 趴下 |
[04:56] | Christian Baty, get down on the ground! | 克里斯蒂安·巴蒂 趴到地上 |
[04:58] | All the way! Give me a two! | 搜索四周 两人一组 |
[05:00] | Left side clear. Right side’s clear. | 左侧安全 右侧安全 |
[05:02] | All right, he’s unarmed. | 他没有武器 |
[05:03] | – We got Christian Baty. – Roger that. | -我们控制了克里斯蒂安·巴蒂 -收到 |
[05:04] | No hostages, our end. | 没有发现人质 |
[05:05] | House is clear. | 房子安全 |
[05:06] | No girlfriend, no kids. | 没有女朋友 没有小孩 |
[05:08] | Something’s off. | 出岔子了 |
[05:10] | You want to tell us what the hell is going on? | 你要不要说说这什么情况 |
[05:12] | You’re the ones busted in here, you tell me. | 是你冲进来搜捕的 你告诉我啊 |
[05:14] | Why’d somebody call 911, say you were about to kill | 为什么有人报警 说你要杀了 |
[05:16] | your girlfriend and kids? | 女朋友和小孩 |
[05:17] | I don’t have a girlfriend, or kids! | 我根本没有女朋友和小孩 |
[05:20] | Damn, sounds like we just got swatted, boss. | 见鬼 听着好像我们被假报警坑了 老大 |
[05:23] | Hondo, we may have something. | 洪都 我们发现了一些东西 |
[05:26] | Blast plates, | 爆破板 |
[05:27] | caps, copper fuses. | 火药纸 铜熔断器 |
[05:29] | Somebody’s been messing with explosives here. | 有人在捣鼓爆炸呢 |
[05:31] | Making something pretty big. | 搞点大玩意儿 |
[05:32] | It’s a list of cities. Crenshaw, | 这里列了一些城市 比如克伦肖 |
[05:33] | Baldwin Hills, Ladera Heights, Inglewood. | 巴尔温亥尔斯 拉得拉高地 英格尔伍德 |
[05:36] | Possible targets? | 潜在目标 |
[05:37] | Those are all black neighborhoods. | 这些都是黑人社区 |
[05:43] | Hey. Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[05:44] | What the hell do you have planned? | 你到底在盘算什么 |
[06:22] | Hondo, this is Agent Elliott Gines, | 洪都 这是艾略特·吉因斯探员 |
[06:24] | – point for the FBI. – SWAT’s here to help, | -由联调局指派 -特警队在此协助 |
[06:26] | but I’d be lying if I didn’t say this guy’s list | 但我必须说明 那家伙的潜在目标列表 |
[06:28] | of possible targets feels personal. | 显示出了强烈的私人仇恨 |
[06:30] | Completely understand, Sergeant. | 完全明白 警官 |
[06:31] | Now, I’ve interviewed Christian Baty twice in the last six months. | 过去六个月里 我对克里斯蒂安·巴蒂进行过两次传唤 |
[06:34] | He made the FBI’s watch list for researching | 他在联调局监视名单上 |
[06:36] | improvised explosive devices, along with this. | 因为他研究简易爆炸装置 以及这个 |
[06:40] | Baty just happens to be a member of a white pride | 巴蒂正好是一个名叫”终极爱国者”的 |
[06:42] | chat group called the “Ultimate Patriots”” | 白人主义聊天组成员之一 |
[06:44] | These guys espouse violence | 这些人基于对 |
[06:45] | based on the fear | “飙升的少数种族威胁” |
[06:46] | of the “Surging minority threat.” | 拥护诉诸暴力行为 |
[06:48] | Yeah, they sound awesome. | 厉害厉害 |
[06:49] | Yeah, the kind of awesome that hides behind pseudonyms | 是啊 躲在网名和头像后面 |
[06:51] | – and avatars. – Most of the time, | -真够厉害的 -大多数时候 |
[06:53] | this kind of chat group is all talk, no bite. | 这种聊天群只是动嘴不动手 |
[06:55] | But a few days ago, this one went silent. | 但几天前 这个人再也没发过话 |
[06:57] | Not before hinting at something big happening today, though. | 倒是没有暗示今天会发什么大事 |
[07:00] | We found TATP residue in his house. | 我们在他家发现了熵炸药的残留物 |
[07:02] | Evidence that Baty’s making explosives, | 这是巴蒂做了炸药的证据 |
[07:04] | but where are they now? | 但是现在炸药在哪 |
[07:05] | I got unis running extra patrols from Crenshaw | 我让警员在克雷肖到拉得拉高地一带 |
[07:07] | to Ladera Heights. If they see anything, we’re mobilizing. | 加强巡逻 如果他们看见什么 我们就动起来 |
[07:09] | Sir, South L.A. is full of soft targets. | 长官 洛杉矶南区到处是易受攻击的目标 |
[07:11] | We need to find out exactly what Baty’s got planned. | 我们需要找到巴蒂计划袭击的准确位置 |
[07:13] | And who else he might be working with. | 还有他可能和谁合谋 |
[07:14] | We can search for the real names | 我们可以搜索这个聊天群里 |
[07:15] | of the people in this chat group. | 所有人的真实姓名 |
[07:17] | “WhitePridePiper,” | “白人主义派珀” |
[07:18] | “AlbinoAlbert” | “白白阿伯特” |
[07:19] | and “ChicksDigAryans” | “女人最爱雅利安” |
[07:21] | Yeah, count me in. | 算我一个 |
[07:22] | I’ll set you up with FBI servers and our best computer guy. | 我帮你连上联调局的服务器和最厉害的技术人员 |
[07:24] | We I.D. these guys, and with your local knowledge, we can | 我们确认这些人的身份后 加上你们对当地的了解 |
[07:26] | – scoop these guys up faster. – Okay. Whoever was behind | -我们能更快找到这些人 -不管背后到底是 |
[07:29] | that swatting call knew Baty was dangerous. | 谁报了假警 他知道巴蒂是个危险人物 |
[07:30] | A friend or neighbor who wanted to tip us off without | 想告密却又不想公开自己和巴蒂之间关系的 |
[07:32] | opening themselves up to retaliation by Baty? | 朋友或者邻居吗 |
[07:35] | FBI’s dealt with swatting calls before. | 联调局以前处理过这种报假警的情况 |
[07:37] | They’re difficult to trace. | 很难查出来是谁 |
[07:38] | Let me know if you need our resources. | 如果你们需要资源就告诉我 |
[07:40] | Gines. | 吉因斯 |
[07:42] | I want to be in that room when you question Baty. | 我想和你一起审问巴蒂 |
[07:44] | Be my guest. | 可以 |
[07:48] | Deac, Luca, | 迪肯 卢卡 |
[07:51] | – I need a favor. – Sure, Hondo, what’s up? | -帮我个忙 -没问题 洪都 怎么了 |
[07:52] | You guys still play ball with that watch commander | 你们还和西南分局的指挥官 |
[07:54] | out of the Southwest Division? | 一起打球吗 |
[07:55] | Lieutenant Bernard. Yeah. | 伯纳德警督 是的 |
[07:56] | Big mouth, no jump shot. | 大嘴巴 从不跳投 |
[07:57] | Yeah, my dad was his training officer. | 我爸爸是他的培训教官 |
[07:59] | I need you to give him a call, | 需要你给他打个电话 |
[08:00] | and get a uni to locate someone in South L.A. for me. | 让警员帮我去洛杉矶南区找个人 |
[08:02] | – Sure, who? – My father. | -没问题 谁 -我父亲 |
[08:04] | I talked to him this morning, he said he was headed to Crenshaw | 我今天早上和他通过电话 他说他要去克雷肖 |
[08:06] | to hang out with some of his friends. I tried his cell. | 和几个朋友聚会 我刚刚打他电话 |
[08:08] | – He’s not picking up. – All right, we’re on it. | -他没接 -好了 交给我们 |
[08:10] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[08:17] | Christian Baty. | 克里斯蒂安·巴蒂 |
[08:21] | Why is it always boring-looking guys like you | 为什么总是像你这样看起来很无聊的人 |
[08:23] | who turn out to be the most dangerous? | 反而是最危险的呢 |
[08:25] | Are we really gonna do this again, Agent? | 我们真的要再来一遍吗 探员 |
[08:27] | “Special Agent,” And yeah, yeah, we are. | “特别探员” 是这样的 |
[08:29] | Except this time, I have bomb residue | 只是这次 我手里有炸药的残留物 |
[08:31] | and materials as evidence. | 和制造材料的证据 |
[08:33] | Tell us what the target is and who you’re working with, | 告诉我们目标是谁 你和谁在合谋 |
[08:35] | maybe you won’t go to prison for the rest of your life. | 也许你就不用在监狱里度过下半生了 |
[08:40] | Do you play football? | 你打橄榄球吗 |
[08:44] | I used to. | 我过去打 |
[08:46] | What position? | 什么位置 |
[08:47] | – Linebacker? – Halfback. | -中后卫吗 -中卫 |
[08:48] | But not quarterback, though. | 但不是四分卫吧 |
[08:49] | See, I… | 你看 |
[08:50] | I care more about facts than feelings. | 我在意的是事实而不是感情 |
[08:53] | And here’s a fact. | 有个事实是 |
[08:55] | Blacks can’t play quarterback. | 黑人打不了四分卫 |
[08:57] | Not with the best of them, anyway. | 就算打了 也不是最好的 |
[08:59] | Are you trying to get a rise out of me? | 你是在试图激怒我吗 |
[09:00] | ‘Cause I’ve been there and done that. | 我早就已经经历过这些了 |
[09:01] | Eh, just my way of connecting. | 只是跟你交流下感情 |
[09:02] | You know, I grew up in South L.A., | 你知道吗 我在洛杉矶南区长大 |
[09:04] | one of the neighborhoods on your list, | 就在你袭击清单里的一个街区 |
[09:05] | and there’s a lot of good people who live there. | 那儿住了很多好人 |
[09:07] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[09:09] | Do you you have any idea what’s going on in your hood? | 你知道你的街区都发生了什么吗 |
[09:12] | There are black armies on street corners | 街头巷尾都有黑人军队 |
[09:14] | chanting to put “Wings on white pigs.” | 高喊着让”白猪飞” |
[09:16] | You’re saying someone’s looking to kill cops there? | 你是说那儿有人想要杀警察吗 |
[09:19] | I pay attention to what’s going on. | 我关注那里发生了什么 |
[09:20] | There are hate groups plotting the assassination | 有一些仇恨组织在策划 |
[09:22] | of white police officers. | 暗杀白人警察 |
[09:24] | – What the hell are you talking about? – Exactly. | -你到底在说什么 -一点没错 |
[09:26] | How is it that I know more about what’s going on | 我怎么会比你更了解 |
[09:29] | in this city than you do? | 这个城市都发生了些什么呢 |
[09:31] | In your own communities? | 在你们自己的社区 |
[09:32] | Why do you leave it up to me to protect other cops? | 为什么你要让我去保护那些警察 |
[09:35] | Let’s sit you down | 进来坐下 |
[09:36] | and see what you got to say. | 听听你要说些什么 |
[09:43] | Did you hear any chatter | 你有在街头听说 |
[09:44] | on the streets about someone going after cops? | 有人要追杀警察吗 |
[09:45] | No. Nothing I’ve heard. | 没有 我没耳闻 |
[09:48] | He’s probably just wasting our time. | 他可能只是在浪费我们的时间 |
[09:49] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:50] | He seemed like he was feeling it. | 他看起来很感同身受 |
[09:53] | Let’s give a heads-up to Southwest and 77th Divisions. | 我们给西南分局和77分局提个醒 |
[09:56] | We dig deeper, we’ll find out his target. | 我们继续追查 会找到他的目标的 |
[09:58] | All right. I’m on it. | 好的 交给我吧 |
[10:04] | Our swatting call was made using a deaf teletype relay service. | 报假警的电话用的是聋哑人电传打字设备 |
[10:07] | The hard of hearing use them. | 听力不好的人会用这种设备 |
[10:08] | To turn typed messages into voice messages. | 将打字信息转换成语音信息 |
[10:11] | Prevents us from I.D.’ing the caller’s voice. | 阻止我们确认呼叫者的声音 |
[10:13] | But these services aren’t as anonymous as you might think. | 但是这种设备不像你想的那么匿名 |
[10:16] | We traced the call through dispatch. | 我们通过调度中心追踪了来电 |
[10:17] | Our swatter tried to mask his location by connecting | 在转接到911之前 报警人试图通过 |
[10:20] | to a non-emergency line before transferring to 911, | 连接一个非紧急线路来掩盖他的位置 |
[10:23] | but I focused on the signal, | 但我把追查了信号 |
[10:24] | found the physical address: an apartment in Echo Park. | 找到了其物理位置 在回声公园的一间公寓 |
[10:27] | I want unis there now. | 派警员立刻过去 |
[10:35] | Did you know Commissioner Plank was stepping down | 你知道普兰克主席辞职 |
[10:37] | to run for governor? | 去竞选州长的事吗 |
[10:38] | No. | 不知道 |
[10:39] | Hey, Annie, what are you doing here? | 安妮 你怎么来这儿了 |
[10:41] | I was just on my way home from a doctor’s visit, | 我刚看完医生回家 |
[10:43] | and guess who just got a totally clean bill of health. | 猜猜谁的健康状况良好 |
[10:46] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[10:47] | Brain scan, blood test, all checked out. | 脑部扫描 血液检查 全部过关 |
[10:49] | No more worries about tumors. | 不用再担心肿瘤了 |
[10:51] | I guess you’re stuck with me a little while longer. | 我想你还是要和我多待些日子的 |
[10:54] | Oh, my goodness. | 谢天谢地 |
[10:56] | All your hard work, all the rehab. | 你所有的努力 所有的复健 |
[10:58] | Well, I could not have done it without you. | 没有你我真的做不到 |
[11:00] | Hey, I know you’re busy. | 我知道你很忙 |
[11:01] | I just wanted to tell you in person. | 我只是想亲口告诉你 |
[11:03] | And kiss you. | 还有吻你 |
[11:04] | – And tell you I love you. – Love you, too. | -还有告诉你我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[11:07] | Annie! | 安妮 |
[11:08] | Hey, Luca. | 卢卡 |
[11:10] | – Bye, Luca. – What’s up? | -卢卡 拜拜 -怎么样 |
[11:12] | Hey, how’s the rehab going? | 复健怎么样了 |
[11:14] | She’s got a clean bill of health. | 健康状况良好 |
[11:15] | Deac! That’s awesome, man. | 迪肯 这太棒了 |
[11:17] | Yeah, it’s a blessing. | 是啊 上天保佑 |
[11:19] | We got to celebrate. | 我们得庆祝一下 |
[11:20] | Sure thing, man. What did you have in mind? | 没问题 你有什么想法 |
[11:21] | Well, I’m thinking I got to come up | 我在想我要给 |
[11:23] | with a really big surprise for Annie. | 安妮一个巨大的惊喜 |
[11:24] | Dude, Annie always sniffs out your surprises. | 老兄 安妮总能察觉到你的惊喜 |
[11:27] | Not this time. | 这次不会了 |
[11:29] | Sorry. It’s my mom’s first day at work, | 抱歉 我妈第一天上班 |
[11:31] | and she’s kind of freaking out. | 她有点不知所措 |
[11:33] | At least she knows how to use her phone now. | 至少现在她还知道怎么用手机 |
[11:36] | What’s her job? | 她从事什么工作 |
[11:37] | I found this opening at this deli. | 我找了家在招工的熟食店 |
[11:39] | They hire parolees. | 他们雇假释犯 |
[11:40] | Bunch of hard ex-cons | 里面有很多有前科的重刑犯 |
[11:42] | and my mom selling sandwiches. | 我妈在里面卖三明治 |
[11:43] | I can’t imagine | 很难想象 |
[11:44] | it’s easy starting a new life with a past like hers. | 像她经历了这么多 展开新的人生会有多么不易 |
[11:46] | It’s just a little different than I expected. | 只是和我原来想的有点不一样 |
[11:49] | You know, I got to… I got to grocery shop | 我得去杂货铺 |
[11:50] | so we can fix breakfast together, and then I… | 和我妈一起吃早餐 然后我… |
[11:52] | I got to try and get home in time to set the dinner table. | 晚餐时间我还得按时回家帮忙摆桌子 |
[11:55] | It’s like she’s still on this prison schedule, you know? | 她好像还是在按监狱作息时间在生活 明白吗 |
[11:57] | Our little boy’s growing up. | 我们的小男孩长大了 |
[11:59] | Let’s not get carried away. | 别让我冲昏头了 |
[12:01] | Ran your parameters through our database. | 按你们的参数在我们的数据库中查询过了 |
[12:03] | Came up with fellow chat room buddies of your suspect. | 找到了嫌犯的一个聊天室网友 |
[12:05] | Connor Glenski. | 康纳·格伦斯基 |
[12:07] | Used to affiliate with local white pride groups in Fontana. | 和丰塔纳当地的白人主义组织有过联系 |
[12:09] | I got two more. Jacob Sullivan from Wyoming | 还有两名 怀俄明州的雅各布·沙利文 |
[12:12] | and Garrett Logan from Virginia. | 还有弗吉尼亚州的加勒特·罗根 |
[12:14] | How’d you find them so fast? | 你们怎么这么快就找到了他们 |
[12:15] | We’re the FBI. | 我们是联调局的 |
[12:16] | We’ve got equipment and algorithms locals can’t touch. | 我们有地方警局没有的设备和算法 |
[12:19] | Don’t got one of those, though. | 不过我们倒没这种制服 |
[12:20] | Sweet jacket. Got any for sale? | 外套不错 有卖的吗 |
[12:23] | After you finish with this, I’ll see if I can scrounge one up. | 你搞完这个 我去看看能不能给你要一件 |
[12:26] | I’m gonna get these names to Agent Gines. Excuse me. | 我要把这几个人报告给吉因斯探员 先失陪了 |
[12:32] | Mom? | 妈 |
[12:32] | Jimmy, I need you here right now. | 吉米 我要你现在过来一趟 |
[12:34] | – What’s wrong? – Your Uncle Ralph is here. | -怎么了 -你叔叔拉尔夫来了 |
[12:37] | Mom, Uncle Ralph lives in Phoenix. | 妈 拉尔夫叔叔住在凤凰城 |
[12:39] | I mean, we haven’t seen him since… | 我们很久没见过他了 |
[12:40] | I know, si-since after the funeral. | 我知道 葬礼后就没见过了 |
[12:42] | But he’s here. Now. | 但是他现在在这里 |
[12:44] | I think he wants to hurt me. | 我觉得他想伤害我 |
[12:46] | Are you sure it’s him? | 你确定是他吗 |
[12:47] | I mean, it’s been 20 years since you’ve seen him. | 你都有20年没见过他了 |
[12:49] | It’s him. You remember how angry he was | 就是他 你还记得你爸死后 |
[12:53] | after your father died? | 他有多生气吗 |
[12:54] | And-and how he talked about getting back at me | 还有他说只要一有机会 |
[12:56] | if he ever had the chance? | 他就会找我报仇 |
[12:58] | Ma, hey. Just take a breath. | 妈 深呼吸 |
[12:59] | Okay? Take a breath. | 好吗 深呼吸 |
[13:00] | I don’t know what he wants to do to me. | 我不知道他会对我做什么 |
[13:02] | Just come down here, please. | 快过来 拜托 |
[13:04] | We’re in the middle of a case. | 我们正在查案 |
[13:06] | Okay-okay. I understand. | 好吧 我理解 |
[13:08] | I’m sorry, I’m-I’m just scared. | 很抱歉 我只是很害怕 |
[13:10] | Mom. Mom? | 妈 妈 |
[13:14] | I’ve updated Gines. Let’s go. | 我已经跟吉因斯说了 我们走 |
[13:16] | Actually, Chris… | 那个 克里斯 |
[13:18] | take the Charger, head back to HQ without me. | 拿上钥匙 先回总部去 我有别的事 |
[13:19] | All right, funny guy. Come on. | 好吧 真好笑 走吧 |
[13:21] | I know it sounds crazy, | 我知道这听起来很神经 |
[13:22] | but I got an emergency. I got… I’ll meet up with you later. | 但我有急事 我有…我等会儿去找你 |
[13:24] | What? I can’t argue right now. I just got to go. | 什么 我现在没时间跟你说 我要走了 |
[13:26] | Hell you do. What am I supposed to tell Hondo? | 搞什么 我怎么跟洪都说 |
[13:28] | I covered for you going AWOL before, | 你之前擅离职守我给你打过掩护 |
[13:30] | and I got burned. | 我连带受了罚 |
[13:30] | I know, I… | 我知道 我… |
[13:32] | You don’t have to say a word to Hondo, okay? | 你什么都不用跟洪都说 好吗 |
[13:34] | I’m gonna talk to him. | 我去跟他说 |
[13:35] | Okay. How do you know she’s not playing you again? | 好吧 你怎么知道她不是又在耍你了 |
[13:35] | – Who? – Come on, don’t put me in this position. | -谁 -拜托 别让我不好做 |
[13:38] | Look, I said I was gonna talk to Hondo, okay? | 我说过我会跟洪都说的 好吗 |
[13:40] | It’s not on you. I’m gonna take care of it. | 不关你的事 我会负责的 |
[13:46] | Street. | 斯特里特 |
[13:47] | Hondo, we got the names of Baty’s accomplices. | 洪都 我们得到了巴蒂共犯的名字 |
[13:49] | Yeah, I just talked to Gines. | 我刚和吉因斯通过话了 |
[13:50] | – We’re looking into it. – Great. | -我们会展开调查 -好极了 |
[13:52] | Chris is on her way back to HQ now with the intel. | 克里斯现在带着情报回总部 |
[13:54] | Listen, I got to make a quick detour, though. | 听着 我要去个别的地方 不会太久 |
[13:56] | You remember the arrest I made on that gunrunner in Palmdale? | 还记得我在帕姆代尔逮捕的那个军火走私商吗 |
[13:59] | Yeah. Yeah, what’s going on? | 记得 怎么了 |
[14:02] | Well, uh, I got an on-call subpoena for it. | 我收到一张那个案子随叫随到的传票 |
[14:05] | And, uh, D.A. needs me to appear in court | 地检要我在30分钟内 |
[14:07] | in, like, 30 minutes. | 赶去上庭 |
[14:08] | Listen, uh, I’m gonna split off to respond, | 我要暂时失联一下 |
[14:10] | but I should be back in time to, uh… | 但我应该可以赶回来… |
[14:12] | I should be back in time to move on these guys. | 我应该可以赶回来继续调查这些人 |
[14:13] | – All right. Roger that. – Thanks. | -好吧 收到 -谢了 |
[14:23] | I got him from here. Thanks. | 交给我吧 谢谢 |
[14:26] | I live my whole life right. | 我这辈子遵纪守法 |
[14:27] | I ain’t been in a police station over 45 years, | 我有45年没来过警局了 |
[14:30] | and it takes my son to have me arrested? | 现在我亲儿子要逮捕我 |
[14:31] | Okay, look here, ain’t nobody arresting you, Pop. | 好了 听我说 没人要逮捕你 老爸 |
[14:34] | I thought we agreed | 我以为我们达成一致了 |
[14:34] | that you would keep us updated on where you would be. | 你要去哪都会知会我们 |
[14:36] | What, like I’m 12 years old? | 怎么 当我是个12岁的小孩吗 |
[14:38] | No. Like you have a medical condition | 不 是你身体不好 |
[14:39] | that can be a problem | 如果你不放在心上 |
[14:40] | if you don’t stay on top of it. | 就可能会出问题 |
[14:42] | That was the point of moving you to L.A., | 所以我们要你搬去洛杉矶 |
[14:43] | so me and Brie could be here for you. | 好让我和小布能照顾你 |
[14:45] | Look, I was down on Crenshaw looking after Ms. Reginald. | 听着 我在克伦肖照看雷金纳德女士 |
[14:47] | See, there’s this guy that keeps coming around her neighborhood, | 有这么个男的总在她家周围晃悠 |
[14:49] | and, well, she just wants somebody to look out for her, | 她想有个人照应 |
[14:51] | that’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[14:51] | Oh, right. You is that someone, huh? Come on, man. | 对 你就是那个人吗 得了吧 |
[14:54] | This ain’t got nothing to do with her being single, huh? | 这和她单身没有任何关系吗 |
[14:56] | I’ve been gone for 30 years. | 我离开了30年了 |
[14:58] | I’m just reconnecting with my community, that’s all. | 我只是想重新融入我的社区 仅此而已 |
[15:00] | Okay, well, you can reconnect with your community | 好吧 你可以重新去融入你的社区 |
[15:02] | by letting people like Ms. Reginald know | 不过是告诉像雷金纳德女士这样的人 |
[15:03] | she can call the cops if she got a problem. | 有麻烦找警察 |
[15:05] | It ain’t that simple for some people. | 对有些人来说没这么简单 |
[15:07] | Oh, here we go. Black versus blue, right? | 又来了 黑人和警察的战争 对吗 |
[15:10] | I’ve been telling you since I was a kid | 我从小就一直跟你说 |
[15:11] | it ain’t got to be like that. | 不必非要如此 |
[15:12] | You’re the one who told me that if I wanted | 你告诉我如果我想 |
[15:13] | to do something about the police, I should join them. | 改变警察 就应该去当警察 |
[15:15] | Yeah, but I was just making a point about futility. | 是的 但我只是想说那是徒劳的 |
[15:19] | Ain’t nobody with any sense expected you | 作为有理智的人 我不是希望你 |
[15:21] | to actually start wearing a badge. | 真的去当警察 |
[15:23] | All right, I ain’t gonna do this right now, Pop. | 好吧 现在没时间和你争论 老爸 |
[15:24] | We can talk about it later. | 我们晚点再谈 |
[15:25] | All right, come on. | 好了 来吧 |
[15:27] | Look, our counselor has a couch and a TV. | 顾问那有沙发和电视 |
[15:29] | You can post up there for now. | 你可以暂时在那休息一下 |
[15:31] | Hondo, I know you. And I know | 洪都 我了解你 我知道 |
[15:34] | when something’s wrong. What’s really going on? | 你有事是什么样 到底发生了什么 |
[15:37] | All right, real talk? | 好吧 说真话 |
[15:39] | There’s a bomb threat in South L.A. | 洛杉矶南区有炸弹威胁 |
[15:41] | We’re trying to locate it and shut it down. | 我们在试着找出炸弹方位并解除它 |
[15:42] | – And you want me out of harm’s way? – That’s right. | -你想我离开爆炸范围 -没错 |
[15:44] | What about the other people, son? | 那其他人怎么办 孩子 |
[15:45] | That just don’t seem fair. | 这不公平 |
[15:47] | We got cops all over the neighborhood | 我们在社区每个地方都安排了警察 |
[15:48] | trying to find these suspects. | 试着找到这些嫌犯 |
[15:49] | Listen, I was born and raised there, and so were you. | 听着 我在这出生长大 你也是 |
[15:52] | I can’t just sit here on my ass if it’s in danger. | 我不能明知这里有危险还坐视不管 |
[15:55] | Pop, will you let me do my job? | 老爸 能让我做好我的工作吗 |
[15:57] | I can’t do that if I’m worried about you. | 如果我要担心你 就不能好好工作了 |
[15:59] | It is my turn to take care of this community. | 现在轮到我来照顾这个社区了 |
[16:04] | Officer. Get him set up in the counselor’s office, all right? | 警官 安排他去顾问办公室好吗 |
[16:13] | We checked our swatter’s apartment in Echo Park. | 我们在回声公园查过谎报假案者的公寓了 |
[16:15] | No one lives there. | 没人住在那里 |
[16:17] | I was afraid of that. It’s a dead end. | 我怕的就是这个 这下线索断了 |
[16:19] | Not quite. We looked into the apartment’s lease history. | 没完全断 我们查过公寓租赁记录 |
[16:22] | Last one was a long-term agreement, | 上一个租户是长期合同 |
[16:24] | but no one remembers what the tenant looked like. | 但是却没人记得租客的样子 |
[16:26] | Well, he must have kept a low profile. | 他行事肯定很低调 |
[16:27] | Made us look closer. | 于是我们更深入搜查了一番 |
[16:28] | Boring location, lots of exits, | 人迹罕至的地方 出口不少 |
[16:30] | and a bathroom perfect to use as a darkroom. | 还有一个非常适合用来做底片冲洗暗房的浴室 |
[16:33] | Sounds like a safe house. | 听起来像是安全屋 |
[16:34] | I made some calls. | 我打了几个电话 |
[16:35] | It was a safe house. For the FBI. | 那里以前是联调局的一间安全屋 |
[16:39] | I also looked into you. | 我也查了你 |
[16:41] | Your daughter has a friend who’s deaf | 你女儿有个聋人朋友 |
[16:42] | and uses the same relay service our swatter used. | 和这个谎报假案者用的是同一个中转服务 |
[16:46] | You made that 911 call. | 报警电话是你打的 |
[16:52] | What else are you hiding? | 你还有什么瞒着我们的 |
[16:58] | The more I dug into Baty, the more I knew how dangerous he was. | 我越深入调查巴蒂 就越知道他有多危险 |
[17:01] | Now, I went to my superiors. | 我去找过我的上级 |
[17:03] | I even went to the higher-ups in the Justice Department. | 我甚至去找过司法部的上级 |
[17:05] | No one thought we had enough for a warrant. | 没人认为我们有足够的证据申请搜查令 |
[17:07] | No one took it seriously. | 没人把这当作一回事 |
[17:08] | So you used SWAT to get inside Baty’s house | 所以你就利用特警队进入巴蒂的房子 |
[17:11] | to uncover his plan? | 来揭露他的计划吗 |
[17:12] | That stunt could have led to my guys killing people | 你这一出有可能会让我的手下 |
[17:14] | under false pretenses. | 因为虚假线索致人死亡 |
[17:16] | And you know what I’m talking about. | 你知道我在说什么 |
[17:19] | How many people are gonna die if Baty isn’t stopped? | 如果不阻止巴蒂 有多少人会死 |
[17:22] | Now, we all know | 我们都知道 |
[17:23] | his accomplice is gonna do something today, right? | 他的同伙今天会采取行动 |
[17:27] | So who are we going after here? | 那我们到底要找的是谁呢 |
[17:30] | Now, you could spend your time digging into me, | 你们可以花时间去调查我 |
[17:32] | trying to prove I made that call. | 证明那个电话是我打的 |
[17:34] | Or you could focus on stopping this attack. | 或者可以集中精力去阻止这次袭击 |
[17:39] | Agent Gines. | 吉因斯探员 |
[17:40] | Could you excuse us, please? | 能让我们单独说几句吗 谢谢 |
[17:45] | Stay in the building. | 别离开这栋楼 |
[17:52] | Anything we found in Baty’s house can’t be used in court. | 我们在巴蒂房子里所找到的一切都不能呈堂 |
[17:55] | Well, it leaves us two choices. | 那我们只剩下两个选择 |
[17:57] | Maintain plausible deniability, | 保持合理推诿 |
[17:58] | keep it under wraps for a few hours, | 保密几个小时 |
[18:00] | which makes us complicit in a cover-up with the FBI. | 这会让我们变成是在和联调局串通一气 |
[18:04] | Or release Baty back on the street. | 或者释放巴蒂 |
[18:06] | Hold up, hold up. Release Baty? | 等等 等等 释放巴蒂 |
[18:08] | We know he’s been making explosives. | 我们知道他一直在制造炸药 |
[18:10] | He’s got accomplices out there ready to use them. | 他在外面的同伙正准备使用这些炸药 |
[18:13] | And it was an illegal search. | 但那是非法搜查 |
[18:26] | Are we just gonna let this clown walk? | 我们只能放走这个混蛋吗 |
[18:27] | Yeah, what’s the word, Hondo? | 上面怎么说 洪都 |
[18:29] | We’re letting him walk, we’re not letting him go. | 我们只是释放他 但是不会放过他 |
[18:31] | We’re gonna roll with Baty, | 我们要跟着巴蒂 |
[18:31] | and we’re gonna watch his every move. | 监视他的一举一动 |
[18:33] | I called in a few favors with some outsiders | 我给几个局外人打了电话 |
[18:35] | who’re gonna help us keep an eye on him. | 他们会帮我们监视他 |
[18:37] | You think Baty’s gonna lead us to his accomplices? | 你认为巴蒂会带我们找到他的同伙吗 |
[18:39] | Heard you’re a man down, | 听说你缺了个人手 |
[18:40] | so Rocker and I agreed to chip in. | 所以我和洛克同意来帮忙 |
[18:42] | – We’re upgrades, honestly. – Appreciate that. | -说实话 我们的实力更强 -谢谢你们 |
[18:44] | All right, load up. | 上车 |
[18:45] | Let’s get ready to move out. | 大家准备出发 |
[18:46] | – Let’s go. – Chris, hold on a second. | -我们走 -克里斯 等一下 |
[18:48] | You and I got to talk about Street. | 我和你要谈谈斯特里特的事 |
[18:50] | I called the D.A. He never got subpoenaed. | 我打过电话给地检 根本没有传召他出庭 |
[18:53] | – Subpoenaed? – Where the hell is he, Chris? | -传召出庭 -他人在哪里 克里斯 |
[18:55] | What did he tell you? | 他和你说了什么 |
[18:56] | That he needed to appear in court. | 说他需要出庭 |
[18:58] | Only his case was never on the books for today. | 只是今天根本没有安排他的案子 |
[19:01] | I’m sorry, boss. | 抱歉 老大 |
[19:01] | I assumed you knew what was going on. I… | 我猜你已经知道是怎么回事了 我… |
[19:03] | He swore to me he was gonna call you right away | 他跟我发过誓 他会马上打电话给 |
[19:05] | and tell you the truth. | 告诉你实话 |
[19:06] | What is the truth, Chris? | 实话是什么 克里斯 |
[19:08] | He didn’t say exactly yet. | 他没有确切地说 |
[19:09] | Just think there’s some kind of drama going on with his mom. | 我觉得是他妈妈又搞了闹剧 |
[19:17] | Ma. | 妈 |
[19:18] | Oh, Jimmy. Oh! | 吉米 |
[19:21] | Hey, it’s okay. | 没事了 |
[19:22] | It’s all right. I’m here. | 没事了 我来了 |
[19:24] | I didn’t mean to ruin your day at work. | 我不是故意破坏你今天的工作 |
[19:26] | I know how important work is for you. | 我知道工作对你来说有多么重要 |
[19:28] | Ma, take breaths, okay? Take deep breaths. | 妈 喘口气 深呼吸一下 |
[19:30] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:35] | Drea’s gonna let you sit for a couple minutes. | 德瑞会让你坐一会 |
[19:37] | Everything’s cool, okay? | 没事的 好吗 |
[19:39] | – Okay. – All right, just relax. | -好 -放轻松点 |
[19:40] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 |
[19:43] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[19:44] | Who? | 谁 |
[19:46] | The guy my mom thinks is my Uncle Ralph. | 我妈以为是我拉尔夫叔叔的那个人 |
[20:03] | Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[20:07] | You grew up big. | 你已经长这么大了 |
[20:09] | I got Baty in a Code 37 plate number. | 我发现巴蒂上了一辆被盗车辆 |
[20:12] | JA9E3D John, Adam, Nine, Edward, Three, David, | |
[20:14] | headed south on Crenshaw. | 向南开往克雷肖 |
[20:16] | Deacon, Luca, keep a perimeter to the north. | 迪肯 卢卡 在北面设置边界 |
[20:18] | We’re in position, Hondo. | 我们已经就位 洪都 |
[20:19] | Chris, keep a perimeter to the south. | 克里斯 在南面设置边界 |
[20:20] | – Mumford and Rocker to the west. – On it. | -玛福德和洛克负责西面 -马上去 |
[20:22] | Looks like Baty’s heading into South L.A. | 看来巴蒂要前往洛杉矶南区 |
[20:24] | This guy gets released, and the first place he heads for | 这家伙刚被释放 第一个要去的地方 |
[20:26] | is the neighborhood he’s targeting? | 就是他一直瞄准的社区吗 |
[20:27] | I had him and his car searched at HQ. | 我已经让总部搜查过他和他的车 |
[20:29] | No guns or explosives. | 没有枪支或炸药 |
[20:30] | But he could be meeting with the people who have them. | 但他也许会和手持枪支和炸药的人见面 |
[20:33] | Eyes peeled, people. | 保持警觉 各位 |
[20:34] | 二手货集市 每周日 | |
[20:45] | Think we just got made. | 我们刚刚被发现了 |
[20:47] | Good. I want Baty to think he’s smarter than us. | 很好 我要巴蒂认为他比我们更聪明 |
[20:50] | That’s why I called in favors. | 所以我才找了局外人帮忙 |
[20:57] | All right, Little Red. | 小红 |
[20:58] | – You sure you’re up for this? – Depends, Hondo. | -你确定要这么做吗 -看情况了 洪都 |
[21:00] | You gonna talk to that D.A. about my possession charge? | 你会和地检谈谈我的藏毒指控吗 |
[21:03] | And don’t pull one of them cop tricks like last time. | 别像上次一样用警察的伎俩来忽悠我 |
[21:05] | Look, man, a deal’s a deal, | 我说话算数 |
[21:06] | assuming you and your boys don’t lose this guy. | 不过前提是你和你手下没跟丢这家伙 |
[21:10] | Look, you see anything, you text us, | 一有任何发现 发短信给我们 |
[21:12] | and we’ll handle it from there, you understand? | 然后由我们来接手 明白了吗 |
[21:16] | Guy is definitely not from around here. | 这家伙肯定不是这一带的人 |
[21:19] | More like the North Pole. | 而更像是北极人 |
[21:21] | How dangerous is he? | 他有多危险 |
[21:22] | Too dangerous to talk about, Red. | 危险到无以言表 小红 |
[21:26] | Wait, you serious? | 等等 你说真的吗 |
[21:27] | Welcome to my world. | 欢迎来到我的世界 |
[21:28] | How’s it feel to be working with the good guys? | 与好人共事的感觉如何 |
[21:30] | Jury’s still out on that. | 陪审团对此也没有答案 |
[21:38] | How’d you find Mom? | 你是怎么找到我妈的 |
[21:40] | When lowlife murderers are released from prison, | 卑劣的杀人犯出狱时 |
[21:42] | the parole board notifies the families of their victims. | 假释委员会都会通知受害者家属 |
[21:45] | It wasn’t hard to track her down. | 跟踪她并不难 |
[21:46] | – Why are you here? – To collect family property. | -你怎么在这 -收回家庭财产 |
[21:49] | Your mom has a necklace that belonged to my mother. | 你妈有一条项链是我母亲的 |
[21:52] | Antique gold. | 古董金项链 |
[21:53] | Ma, go back inside. | 妈 回屋去 |
[21:54] | This necklace is not yours. | 这条项链不是你的 |
[21:56] | You kept it as some kind of sick trophy after killing my brother! | 你杀了我兄弟之后把它当作变态纪念品 |
[22:00] | No, I earned this necklace | 不 他打了我那么次 |
[22:01] | after all the beatings I took from him! | 这条项链是我应得的 |
[22:03] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[22:04] | You’re not stepping to my mom, Ralph. Not happening. | 你别跟我妈吵 拉尔夫 休想 |
[22:06] | All right, all right, I-I don’t want trouble. | 好吧 我不想惹麻烦 |
[22:08] | I just want what’s right. | 我只想把事弄明白了 |
[22:10] | That necklace belongs to her. Her mother gave it to her. | 那条项链是她的 她母亲给她的 |
[22:13] | Take a look at the engraving on the back. | 看看背面刻的字 |
[22:23] | So he’s telling the truth? | 他说的是实话 |
[22:24] | Your Grandma Jeanie gave it to me, Jimmy. | 你珍妮奶奶把它给了我 吉米 |
[22:27] | Before you killed her son in cold blood. | 在你冷血地把她儿子杀死之前 |
[22:29] | Your brother was a violent son of a bitch | 你兄弟是个暴力混蛋 |
[22:31] | who would’ve killed me and Jimmy both | 要不是我朝他开了枪 |
[22:34] | if I hadn’t shot him! | 他会把我和吉米都杀了的 |
[22:35] | Enough, enough. Both of you, stop it. | 够了 够了 你们两个都别说了 |
[22:39] | Give it to me. | 把项链给我 |
[22:41] | Give it to me. | 把项链给我 |
[22:51] | Take it. | 拿走吧 |
[22:53] | I told myself I was coming here for this. | 我告诉自己我是为此而来的 |
[22:56] | But if I’m being honest, | 但要我说实话 |
[22:58] | I wanted to look you in the face | 我想当着你的面 |
[23:00] | and say you’re an evil bitch who’s going to hell one day. | 告诉你 你是个早晚要下地狱的臭婊子 |
[23:06] | My father, he was the worst thing that ever happened to me. | 我父亲 是我所经历过的最糟糕的人 |
[23:10] | So you take your necklace, and go back to Arizona, | 你拿上你的项链 回亚利桑那州去 |
[23:12] | and you do not come near my mother again. | 不许再来打扰我母亲 |
[23:14] | Or what? You gonna shoot me? | 不然呢 你开枪打我 |
[23:17] | I thought that was her job. | 我以为那是她的任务 |
[23:18] | Go. Now. | 走吧 赶紧 |
[23:21] | You only remember things the way she wants you to remember them. | 你的记忆都是她想让你记住的 |
[23:24] | But her and your daddy, | 但是她和你爸 |
[23:26] | they went after each other. I saw it. | 他们互相给对方下黑手 我亲眼所见 |
[23:29] | I saw it. | 我亲眼所见 |
[23:29] | Leave. Leave. | 赶紧走 离开这里 |
[23:33] | Good luck to you, Jimmy. | 祝你好运 吉米 |
[23:44] | You alone? | 你一个人吗 |
[23:45] | Yeah. Just drove past. | 他们刚开车经过 |
[23:48] | Yeah, I think I’m good, too. | 我这边也没人跟着我 |
[23:51] | Hondo, check this out. | 洪都 看看这个 |
[23:54] | Listen up, Baty’s with Connor Glenski, | 注意 巴蒂跟康纳·格伦斯基在一起 |
[23:56] | one of his known associates. | 他的已知同伙之一 |
[23:57] | Glenski’s got a backpack and may be armed. | 格伦斯基背了一个背包 可能有武器 |
[23:59] | – Roll with caution. – Roger that. | -小心行事 -收到 |
[24:00] | – On our way. – On my way. | -马上到 -马上到 |
[24:07] | Some guy is taking pictures of us. | 有人在给我们拍照 |
[24:09] | – Over to the right? – Yeah. | -右边的吗 -对 |
[24:10] | All right, let’s get going. | 咱们走吧 |
[24:11] | – Let’s go. – Go, go, go, go. | -走 -快走 |
[24:18] | LAPD! Get off the bike! | 洛城警局 从车上下来 |
[24:20] | Stop! LAPD! | 停下 洛城警局 |
[24:22] | Stop! | 停车 |
[24:27] | Glenski’s on a black bike, headed west. | 格伦斯基上了一辆黑色摩托车 向西行驶 |
[24:35] | Off the bike, on the ground! | 下车 趴地上 |
[24:37] | Off the bike now! | 立即下车 |
[24:38] | Watch the crossfire! | 我们要开枪了 |
[24:41] | Get off the bike! | 立即下车 |
[25:01] | Little Red and his boys lost eyes on Baty | 小红和他的手下在爆炸的时候 |
[25:03] | during the explosion. | 跟丢了巴蒂 |
[25:04] | There’s not much left of Glenski. | 格伦斯基也没剩下什么了 |
[25:05] | I talked to the Bomb Squad, | 我问过防爆小组了 |
[25:06] | and the explosives in his backpack are made of TATP. | 他包里的爆炸物是熵炸药制成的 |
[25:09] | Matches the residue from Baty’s house. | 跟巴蒂家里的残留物相符 |
[25:11] | That combo’s easy to make if you know what you’re doing. | 如果你有点背景知识的话做那种化合物很容易 |
[25:13] | And it’s known for accidental detonation. | 事故爆炸基本都是因为这个 |
[25:14] | That’s just one device. | 这只是其中一个设备 |
[25:16] | If Baty and his friends have more, | 如果巴蒂和他的朋友还有其它的 |
[25:17] | we got a serious problem. | 那我们问题就严重了 |
[25:17] | Speaking of Baty’s friends, | 说起巴蒂的朋友 |
[25:19] | credit card receipts for Sullivan and Logan show | 沙利文和罗根的信用卡收据显示 |
[25:21] | they bought plane tickets to LAX yesterday. They’re in town. | 他们昨天买了去洛杉矶的机票 他们到了 |
[25:23] | No hits on the BOLO search yet. | 协查通告目前没有收到反馈 |
[25:25] | Deac and I are still looking into Baty’s claims | 我和迪肯还在调查巴蒂声称的 |
[25:27] | about cops being targets. So far, nothing. | 要袭击警察的线索 目前没有进展 |
[25:29] | Got to find these guys, quick. | 要赶快找到这帮家伙 |
[25:31] | Keep grinding. We’re running out of time. | 继续加油 我们没时间了 |
[25:34] | Say, Hondo, I thought you should know, | 洪都 我得跟你说一下 |
[25:35] | – I saw your dad leaving HQ a few minutes ago. – What? | -我看见你爸刚才离开总部了 -什么 |
[25:38] | I told him to stay in Wendy’s office until the end of the day. | 我让他下班之前都待在温蒂办公室来着 |
[25:40] | I tried to stop him, but I guess he doesn’t like being told. | 我阻止他来着 但我估计他不喜欢听人摆布 |
[25:42] | ‘Cause he said something about not wanting | 因为他说到 不想在别人需要帮助的时候 |
[25:44] | to be on the sidelines while people need help. | 在一边袖手旁观 |
[25:47] | Thanks, Luca. | 谢谢 卢卡 |
[25:50] | Deac. | 迪肯 |
[25:50] | What’s this I hear about a surprise celebration for Annie? | 我听说要给安妮弄一个惊喜庆祝活动 |
[25:53] | Putting something together, yeah. | 是的 正在策划 |
[25:55] | Well, you know, since Nikki and I eloped to Vegas, | 自从尼基和我私奔到拉斯维加斯 |
[25:56] | I got these vendors locked in we didn’t use. | 我就把我们不用的贩卖机锁起来了 |
[25:59] | Maybe you want to split the cost, you know? | 你要不要分担一下 |
[26:01] | Save some cash if you need a flower guy or a cake. | 省得你买花买蛋糕之类的了 |
[26:04] | Yeah. I mean, I’m putting it together on the fly, so… | 我正在紧锣密鼓地策划 |
[26:07] | Great. So you got anybody to officiate? | 有人给你当司仪吗 |
[26:09] | ‘Cause you know who’s licensed in California… | 你知道谁在加利福尼亚州拿了证 |
[26:20] | I came to apologize. | 我是来道歉的 |
[26:22] | I didn’t mean for you to find out | 我没想让你通过新闻发布会 |
[26:23] | about my campaign through a press conference. | 才知道我参选的 |
[26:24] | I put myself on the line with those proposals | 因为那些提案我把自己推上了风口浪尖 |
[26:26] | because you said you would protect me. | 因为你说过你会保护我 |
[26:29] | Now there’s gonna be a target on my back. | 现在我成了攻击目标 |
[26:31] | Listen, I’m a long shot to win the governor’s seat. | 我当选州长的胜算很小 |
[26:33] | But if I do, there’ll be incredible opportunities | 但是一旦我成功了 你就有大把的机会 |
[26:35] | for you to expand your work. | 拓展你的事业 |
[26:37] | I’m sorry about this. | 对此我很抱歉 |
[26:39] | Things moved faster than I anticipated. | 事情发展得比我预期的要快 |
[26:41] | Really? I looked up your website. | 是吗 我看了你的网站 |
[26:44] | MichaelPlankForGovernor.com was reserved five months ago, | 迈克尔参选州长网五个月前就建好了 |
[26:48] | before we even went public with the police reforms. | 比我们公开警察改革还要早 |
[26:52] | You were using my work to set you up for this. | 你利用我的工作给自己铺路 |
[26:54] | Listen, that’s politics. | 这是政治 |
[26:55] | Of course there was a benefit for me. | 当然这对我有好处 |
[26:57] | But the reforms are off to a great start, | 但是改革就要有个良好的开始了 |
[26:59] | and you’re here to make sure they stay on track. | 你来保证他们按正确方向进行 |
[27:01] | I have an opportunity now | 我现在有了一个 |
[27:02] | to implement them all across the state. | 能让计划在全州实施的机会 |
[27:04] | If I succeed, you’ll have a powerful ally. | 如果我成功了 你就有了一个强大的盟友 |
[27:07] | And if you don’t, people are gonna come after my job. | 如果你没成功 就会有人夺走我的饭碗 |
[27:11] | I’m gonna tell you a secret, Jessica. | 我要告诉你一个秘密 杰西卡 |
[27:15] | You never needed me to protect you or to do any of this. | 你从来都不需要我保护你之类的 |
[27:19] | You got this. | 你能行 |
[27:29] | Just got back. | 刚回来 |
[27:29] | What’s going on? Where do you need me? | 怎么了 需要我做什么 |
[27:31] | How’d your testimony go? You gonna put the guy away? | 你证言做得怎么样 要把那家伙抓起来吗 |
[27:33] | False alarm. Turns out I wasn’t needed. | 误会一场 没用上我 |
[27:36] | Boss. A, uh, motel manager in Inglewood recognized | 老大 英格尔伍德的一个旅店经理认出了 |
[27:39] | Jacob Sullivan and Garrett Logan. | 雅各布·沙利文和加勒特·罗根 |
[27:41] | Said they rented out rooms. | 说他们租了房子 |
[27:42] | Unis went in, but all they found were research books | 警员们进去看了 但是只找到了关于 |
[27:44] | on Crenshaw and Micheaux Park. | 克雷肖和麦考克斯公园的书 |
[27:45] | That narrows down the target area. | 缩小了目标区域 |
[27:47] | You got to see this. Come here. | 你得看看这个 过来 |
[27:49] | This might make Baty’s words make more sense. | 这样巴蒂的话就有道理了 |
[27:54] | So, it’s a video of a community group, | 视频中是个社区组织 |
[27:55] | the Young Slausons, in South L.A. | 洛杉矶南部的青年施劳森团伙 |
[27:57] | They’re chanting to kill white cops | 他们在喊要杀死白人警察 |
[28:00] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[28:02] | So Baty was right? | 那巴蒂就说对了 |
[28:03] | Yes and no. No, it’s totally fake. | 对也不对 视频是假的 |
[28:05] | It’s a bunch of clips edited together, taken out of context. | 这些是视频片段合辑 缺少背景 |
[28:08] | The website for this video didn’t check out. | 发布视频的网站不靠谱 |
[28:11] | There are fake articles, misspellings. | 有假新闻 拼写错误 |
[28:12] | The video was posted out of Crimea. | 视频是在克里米亚发布的 |
[28:14] | It’s a troll farm. | 是网络特工搞的 |
[28:15] | Yeah, it’s people looking to take advantage of fear, | 有人利用恐慌 |
[28:17] | start violence in U.S. cities. | 在美国城市制造暴乱 |
[28:19] | Problem is, an online conspiracy theorist on YouTube | 问题是 有阴谋论者上个月 |
[28:21] | picked it up last month, | 在油管上把它弄出来了 |
[28:22] | then bots on Twitter started pushing it. | 然后在推特上开始转发 |
[28:24] | Like gas on the fire. See, Baty and his friends | 疯狂传播 巴蒂和他朋友 |
[28:26] | think that they’re actually protecting cops | 觉得他们在保护警察 |
[28:27] | by trying to kill Young Slausons, | 要去杀青年施劳森的成员 |
[28:28] | but it’s all based on a hoax. | 但都是被骗了 |
[28:30] | Micheaux Park. | 麦考克斯公园 |
[28:32] | There’s a celebration today, | 今天有个庆典 |
[28:33] | and all the Young Slausons are gonna be there, | 除了青年施劳森的全部成员 |
[28:34] | along with hundreds of people. | 还会有几百人到场 |
[28:35] | Probably my pops, too. | 我爸他们肯定也会去 |
[28:37] | What? | 什么 |
[28:37] | Let’s move. | 我们行动吧 |
[28:43] | ♪ Transforming global markets with all of my partners ♪ | 和我的伙伴共同改造全球市场 |
[28:45] | ♪ Methodical corporate culture straight out the projects ♪ | 有条不紊的企业文化搞定项目 |
[28:49] | ♪ What’s the ingredients to the realest? ♪ | 最真实的元素是什么 |
[28:50] | ♪ Place two cups of cranberry in the skillet ♪ | 将两杯蔓越莓放入煎锅中 |
[28:53] | ♪ A half a cup of water, add some Henny… ♪ | 半杯水 一点轩尼 |
[29:00] | Hondo. | 洪都 |
[29:01] | Pop, are you in Micheaux Park? | 爸 你在麦考克斯公园吗 |
[29:02] | – You know it. – Okay, listen to me. | -你都知道了 -好 听我说 |
[29:04] | That attack I was talking about is going down there soon. | 我说的袭击很快就会在那出现 |
[29:06] | Look, son, now, | 孩子 要是你现在 |
[29:07] | – if you’re asking me to leave… – I’m not, | -让我离开的话 -我不是要你走 |
[29:09] | Pop, I’m not. I need you to help evacuate people | 爸 我不会的 我需要你 |
[29:11] | before we get there, quietly, without panic. | 在我们到场前 悄悄疏散人群 |
[29:14] | Can you do that? | 你能行吗 |
[29:14] | Son, I got this. | 孩子 我知道了 |
[29:18] | V.O.C. V.O.C.! | |
[29:19] | We got us a situation to handle. | 我们有情况要处理 |
[29:31] | All right, let’s get these people cleared out of here. | 好了 我们把这些人清出公园 |
[29:32] | My team’s gonna take the north end. | 我的组去北边 |
[29:34] | Mumford, Rocker, you go south. | 玛福德 洛克 你们去南边 |
[29:36] | Let’s go, everyone! | 请离开 各位 |
[29:37] | People, we need you to get out of this park! | 各位 请你们离开公园 |
[29:39] | – Keep moving. Keep moving. – Let’s go! | -动起来 走吧 -走吧 |
[29:42] | We need you to move to the front now. | 请你们去前面 |
[29:43] | People, you got to move! | 各位 动起来 |
[29:45] | You need to move out of the park! | 请离开公园 |
[29:46] | Move to the front! Exit that way. | 到前门出口去 |
[29:48] | Everybody, move out of the park! Keep moving! Everybody move! | 各位 离开公园 动起来 各位 请离开 |
[29:51] | Out of the park, to the front! | 离开公园 到前面去 |
[29:53] | Pop. | 爸 |
[30:01] | We got eyes on that?! | 我们盯着呢 |
[30:02] | Neither bomb was set off in a heavily populated area. | 引爆的炸弹不在人群密集区 |
[30:05] | There are no casualties. | 没有伤亡 |
[30:11] | Move! | 快走 |
[30:15] | Get out of here, Pop. Move. | 离开这里 爸 快走 |
[30:16] | – Get out of here. – All right. | -离开这里 -好的 |
[30:19] | Go! | 走 |
[30:20] | Please, come on, move out. | 赶紧 出去 |
[30:27] | These bombs weren’t meant to kill. | 这些炸弹不是用来炸人的 |
[30:28] | These are smaller ones herding people to the bigger bomb | 而是要把人赶到卡车那边 |
[30:31] | inside that truck! | 大炸弹在卡车里面 |
[30:32] | Get patrol and make a wall! | 巡逻队组成人墙 |
[30:34] | Keep people away from that truck! | 让人群远离卡车 |
[30:36] | Move! This way! | 动起来 这边 |
[30:38] | Away from the truck! | 远离卡车 |
[30:39] | Let’s go! Come on! | 我们走 赶紧 |
[30:41] | Get away from the truck! | 远离卡车 |
[30:44] | Get away from that truck. | 远离那个卡车 |
[30:45] | Go! | 走 |
[30:49] | Keep moving. Go! Move, move, move! Move! | 动起来 走 动 快走 |
[30:52] | Everybody move out the front! | 大家都到前面去 |
[30:54] | Do not go near that truck! | 不要靠近卡车 |
[30:55] | Move, move! Exit! This way! | 动起来 出去 这边 |
[31:00] | Girls. Come here, come here. | 孩子们 过来 过来 |
[31:01] | I’m gonna take you to Mom, okay? | 我带你去妈妈那边 好吗 |
[31:04] | Here we go, here we go. | 我们走 我们走 |
[31:06] | Move, move! | 动起来 快走 |
[31:07] | Come on, let’s go! Move, move! | 赶紧 走 快走 |
[31:15] | Over there! Those are Baty’s guys. | 那边 那些是巴蒂的人 |
[31:17] | Keep your hands up! | 把手举起来 |
[31:18] | Hands behind your back! Now! Now! | 手放到后面 赶紧 |
[31:22] | Got it! | 搞定 |
[31:30] | Hondo! | 洪都 |
[31:35] | Baty’s got the truck. Get me the MRAP. | 巴蒂上车了 给我安排反地雷伏击车 |
[31:36] | Street, let’s go. | 斯特里特 我们走 |
[31:37] | Get out of the way! Out of the way! Move, move, move! | 不要挡路 不要挡路 让开 让开 |
[31:52] | That truck’s a sensitive bomb. | 那个卡车上的炸弹很敏感 |
[31:54] | Could detonate at any second and take out half a block. | 随时都可能引爆 炸掉半个街区 |
[32:00] | Hondo, you have to steer it away from civilians right now. | 洪都 你得马上让炸弹远离平民 |
[32:03] | We’re parallel with him now. | 我们现在和他平行行驶中 |
[32:07] | I want barricades set up on Main moving north. | 我要在北部主干道上设置路障 |
[32:38] | He’s heading west through a parking lot | 他穿过停车场往西了 |
[32:40] | straight for civilians. | 直接冲向平民 |
[32:41] | Hondo, he’s headed for a busy farmer’s market | 洪都 车朝人多的农贸市场去了 |
[32:43] | – on the other side of that lot. – Yeah, I got him. | -在停车场另外一边 -好的 收到 |
[32:45] | – Street, are we clear? – Right side clear! | -斯特里特 听到了吗 -明白 右边 |
[32:53] | Hondo, Hondo, we’re not gonna be able to cut him off! | 洪都 我们拦不住他了 |
[32:55] | That’s not the plan, Street. | 我没打算拦 斯特里特 |
[33:04] | Brace yourself! | 护好自己 |
[33:24] | Command to 20-David. Are you there? | 指挥部呼叫20D 是否收到 |
[33:43] | This is 20-David to Command. | 20D呼叫指挥部 |
[33:47] | We’re good. | 我们没事 |
[34:04] | I came as soon as I heard. | 我一听到消息就赶过来了 |
[34:06] | – Oh, my gosh. – I’m okay. | -天啊 -我没事 |
[34:07] | Dad and you could have been hurt. | 你和爸爸都可能会受伤 |
[34:09] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[34:10] | – You sure? – Yeah. | -你确定 -是的 |
[34:12] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:14] | Hondo, thank you. | 洪都 谢谢你 |
[34:17] | You’re always welcome. | 不用这么客气 |
[34:21] | Same Ms. Reginald who wouldn’t call the cops, huh? | 雷金纳德女士还是不愿意叫警察帮忙对吧 |
[34:24] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[34:27] | Thanks for your help today, Pop. | 爸 今天多亏了你帮忙啊 |
[34:29] | Guess you might have to rethink this black versus blue thing. | 我觉得你可以再思考下黑人与警察的战争 |
[34:32] | It is what it is, son. | 我的想法没变 孩子 |
[34:35] | But I saw what you did today. | 但我看到了你今天的表现 |
[34:39] | As for me, I’m… | 对我来说 |
[34:41] | I was just being my son’s father. | 我只是个父亲 |
[34:48] | Let’s go, Bri. | 我们走吧 小布 |
[34:51] | This is my daughter, Brianna… | 她是我的女儿布莱安娜 |
[35:01] | I, uh… | 我 |
[35:04] | heard about Plank. | 听说普兰克的事了 |
[35:06] | So what’s your next move? | 你下一步打算怎么做 |
[35:07] | Things could get rocky. | 事情不太顺利 |
[35:08] | I hear the new commission president isn’t a fan of me or my ideas. | 听说新任委员会主席不喜欢我和我的想法 |
[35:12] | Well, you’re not alone, Jess. | 你并不孤单 杰西 |
[35:14] | Me and my team got your back. | 我和我的小队支持你 |
[35:15] | I appreciate that. | 谢谢 |
[35:18] | I got your message about Street. | 我收到你关于斯特里特的信息了 |
[35:19] | Yeah. And? | 怎么说 |
[35:22] | You’re team leader. It’s up to you. | 你是队长 由你来定 |
[35:24] | And I support whatever that is. | 无论如何我都支持 |
[35:33] | Hondo? | 洪都 |
[35:34] | You know David Arias? | 你认识大卫·阿里亚斯吗 |
[35:36] | Works for the city trade commission. | 他在市贸易委员会工作 |
[35:39] | No. | 不认识 |
[35:40] | We both do charity work for the Boys & Girls Club of L.A. | 我们俩都在洛杉矶的男生女生俱乐部做慈善 |
[35:44] | I’ve seen him at a couple recent functions, and, um… | 我在最近几次集会上见到他了 |
[35:48] | he asked me out on a date. | 他向我提出约会 |
[35:52] | Well, he sounds like a smart guy. | 听起来他是个聪明人 |
[35:56] | You and I are not leaving SWAT anytime soon. | 你和我短期之内都不会离开反恐特警队 |
[35:59] | I’m still your boss, there’s still rules. | 我还是你的上司 依然要遵守规定 |
[36:01] | And I thought it was time for me… us, uh… | 我想我…我们是时候… |
[36:07] | I don’t know why I feel like I have to tell you this. | 我不知道为什么觉得有必要告诉你这个 |
[36:08] | Okay, Jess, Jess, we both know why you’re telling me this. | 杰西 杰西 我们都清楚你为什么要说 |
[36:13] | You deserve any happiness that comes your way. | 你应该得到幸福 |
[36:16] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[36:19] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:22] | Hope he’s ready. | 希望他准备好了 |
[36:41] | You wanted to see me? | 你想见我吗 |
[36:49] | I figure you probably already know, | 我估计你已经知道了 |
[36:52] | but I lied. | 我骗了你 |
[36:54] | I lied about being needed in court, | 我撒谎说法庭上需要我 |
[36:57] | ’cause I didn’t know what else to do, Hondo. | 因为我不知道还能怎么办 洪都 |
[36:59] | My mom was in danger. For real, man. | 我妈妈有危险 真的 |
[37:02] | That’s what you should have told me, Street. | 你之前应该告诉我的 斯特里特 |
[37:03] | But I know how you feel about her. | 但我不知道你对她的看法 |
[37:07] | She okay? | 她还好吗 |
[37:08] | Yeah, she is now. | 现在没事了 |
[37:09] | Good. I mean that. | 好 我是真心的 |
[37:12] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[37:13] | But you’re off SWAT. | 但你被开除出反恐特警队了 |
[37:15] | What? | 什么 |
[37:17] | Okay. Hondo, listen, please don’t do this, okay? | 洪都 请不要这样 |
[37:20] | You’re not leaving me any choice here, Street. | 你让我别无选择 斯特里特 |
[37:23] | You report to patrol duty tomorrow. | 你明天就去巡逻队报道 |
[37:25] | Listen, I’m sorry, all right? | 听着 对不起 |
[37:27] | I screwed up. I-I know that, and I take full responsibility… | 我知道我搞砸了 我负全部责任 |
[37:30] | You violated the trust of your teammates, | 你辜负了你的队友 |
[37:32] | your commanding officer and this city. | 你的指挥官和整个城市的信任 |
[37:34] | Is that really what this is about, or is it about my mom? | 是因为这个还是因为我妈妈 |
[37:36] | Don’t do that. Don’t even go there. | 别这样 别提这个 |
[37:38] | I’m leaving you in Metro. | 我会把你留在市警局 |
[37:39] | Any other team leader would ship your ass off | 换了别的队长就把你踢到 |
[37:41] | to some corner of the city. | 某个不知名的角落了 |
[37:43] | You want to take full responsibility? | 你想负全部责任吗 |
[37:45] | Then you get ready for your next assignment. | 那就准备好接受下一个指派 |
[37:46] | Hondo, this is not how this ends! | 洪都 不能就这么完了 |
[37:49] | Don’t turn your back on me, man. I’m still talking to you! | 不许走 我还在和你说话呢 |
[37:53] | Right now you’re off SWAT. | 你现在不属于反恐特警队了 |
[37:54] | You want to stop being a cop, you keep pushing it! | 你想脱下这身警服吗 那就接着闹 |
[37:57] | Hondo, maybe he was just trying… | 洪都 他可能只是想… |
[37:58] | Okay, you better be careful. | 你最好小心点 |
[37:59] | You were with him both times he pulled this stunt. | 他两次耍花招的时候你都和他在一起 |
[38:01] | You know, when I first joined this team, | 我刚进队的时候 |
[38:02] | you told me that it was a family. | 你告诉我这里是个大家庭 |
[38:04] | You don’t kick people out of a family! | 你不能把家人赶出去 |
[38:09] | I made a promise to Buck to show you the right way. | 我向巴克保证会教你怎么做一个好警察 |
[38:12] | It was my responsibility to do that, | 我有这个责任 |
[38:14] | and obviously, I failed it, | 很显然 我失败了 |
[38:15] | and you. | 辜负了你 |
[38:17] | Now, I’m not giving up on you, Street. | 我不会放弃你的 斯特里特 |
[38:19] | But I wouldn’t be doing you or this team any favors | 但是如果我放你一马 不论对你 |
[38:21] | if I kept letting you slide. | 还是整个队都没有好处 |
[38:23] | So maybe working uniform, | 所以也许通过做基层警员 |
[38:25] | you can learn things I couldn’t teach you. | 你能学到我教不了你的东西 |
[38:28] | All right. | 好吧 |
[38:31] | I don’t need this. | 我不需要 |
[38:34] | I don’t need you or anybody else. | 我不需要你 也不需要任何人 |
[38:45] | Way to back me up with Hondo. | 在洪都面前挺支持我啊 |
[38:47] | You mean lie to him? No, I didn’t. | 你是说向他撒谎吗 我没有 |
[38:49] | You didn’t have to lie! | 你不需要说谎 |
[38:50] | You said you were gonna tell him the truth! | 你说要告诉他实话的 |
[38:52] | All this time acting like you’re my friend. | 你一直都假装是我的朋友 |
[38:54] | I am your friend. | 我是你的朋友 |
[38:55] | And you still have a choice. I know Hondo. | 你还有选择的机会 我了解洪都 |
[38:58] | I know that he wants there to be a way for you back to SWAT. | 我知道他会想办法让你回到反恐特警队 |
[39:01] | But you can’t be burning that bridge. | 但你不能断了这条路 |
[39:03] | It isn’t me burning bridges, Chris. | 不是我要断了这条路 克里斯 |
[39:06] | It’s on you and Hondo. | 都怪你和洪都 |
[39:24] | Maybe he’ll still show, Chris. | 也许他还会来的 克里斯 |
[39:27] | Come on. You did the right thing, boss. | 你做了该做的事 老大 |
[39:29] | I mean, SWAT has to stand for something. | 反恐特警队必须要有原则 |
[39:31] | Maybe he needs this. | 也许他需要这个教训 |
[39:33] | Maybe he does. | 也许是吧 |
[39:37] | Okay, everybody. | 各位 |
[39:38] | Cortez just texted, | 科尔特斯发短信了 |
[39:39] | and she and Annie are outside, so, uh, places. | 她和安妮到外面了 请就位 |
[39:47] | Deac? | 迪肯 |
[39:58] | Mom. | 妈 |
[40:03] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[40:09] | – What’s going on? – You’re kidding. How did you know? | -怎么回事 -开玩笑吧 你怎么知道的 |
[40:13] | What? I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 什么 我不知道你在说什么 |
[40:14] | I had no idea | 我根本不知道 |
[40:16] | you wanted to celebrate our wedding vows. | 你想庆祝我们的婚礼誓言 |
[40:19] | Tried to warn you, Deac. | 我警告过你 迪肯 |
[40:20] | There’s no pulling one over on Annie. | 你不可能骗过安妮的 |
[40:22] | All right. Fair enough. | 有道理 |
[40:24] | But I got her this time. | 但这次我做到了 |
[40:26] | This isn’t actually my surprise. | 其实这并不是我尊卑的惊喜 |
[40:32] | Come on. | 过来 |
[40:41] | Annie… I love you. | 安妮 我爱你 |
[40:44] | And I know how hard you rehabbed to get better, | 我知道你为了康复付出了多大努力 |
[40:47] | so, I spoke to Cortez and to Hicks. | 所以我跟科尔特斯和希克斯商量过了 |
[40:51] | And since I’ve saved up 200 sick days, | 我已经攒了二百天病假 |
[40:54] | I’ve decided to use them to stay home, look after the kids. | 我决定用这段时间待在家里 照看孩子 |
[40:59] | You have two semesters left of law school, | 你在法律学校还有两个学期的课 |
[41:03] | and it’s the perfect time to finish. | 刚好可以用这段时间上完 |
[41:23] | Just wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[41:26] | I truly appreciate this, | 我真的很感谢 |
[41:29] | and everything you do, David, | 感谢你做的一切 大卫 |
[41:31] | but I can’t go back to law school, babe. | 但我不能回法律学校念书 宝贝 |
[41:34] | And I want you to know that me quitting was my choice. | 希望你明白退学是我自己的选择 |
[41:38] | And the other reason, actually… | 还有一个原因是… |
[41:43] | Not everything came up normal in my checkup. | 我体检的时候并不是一切正常 |
[41:55] | You’re pregnant? | 你怀孕了 |
[41:56] | She’s pregnant! | 她怀孕了 |
[41:57] | – What? – Again. | -什么 -又怀了 |
[42:01] | Damn, Deac! What kind of rehab y’all been doing?! | 迪肯 你们都做了什么康复训练 |
[42:05] | That’s how you drop a surprise! | 这才是正经的惊喜 |
[42:07] | Well, I guess I got nothing to say. | 我没什么可说的了 |
[42:08] | He’s already kissing the damn bride. | 他已经在和新娘接吻了 |