时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I need to trim $200 million off LAPD’s budget. | 我必须削减洛城警局两亿预算 |
[00:05] | Things change, and you need to change with them by 15%. | 现在的规则变了 你要适应削减15%的日子 |
[00:08] | 15% is gonna be impossible | 如果不裁员 |
[00:09] | without seriously reducing personnel. | 缩减15%的预算是不可能的 |
[00:11] | – Nia Wells. – You’re a prosecutor, huh? | -尼娅·威尔斯 -你是检察官 |
[00:13] | Deputy D.A. | 副地区检察官 |
[00:14] | Now it’s back to business on my bribery case. | 现在我该继续处理这桩受贿案了 |
[00:16] | My key witness just testified for two hours. Brave lady. | 我的关键证人做了两个小时的证 勇敢的女士 |
[00:19] | When are you gonna learn how to check that ego? | 你什么时候才能学会正确地认清自己 |
[00:21] | Getting kicked off of SWAT wasn’t enough? | 被反恐特警队开除还不够吗 |
[00:23] | I think Street’s lost without SWAT. | 我认为离开特警队 斯特里特就迷失了方向 |
[00:25] | But if he wants his job back, | 但是如果他想复职 |
[00:26] | he’s gonna have to prove it to me | 不能只靠嘴说 |
[00:27] | using more than just words. | 要用行动向我证明 |
[00:28] | The door is still open for now, | 这扇门现在依旧敞开 |
[00:30] | but you got to show him how far you’ve come. | 但你必须给他看 你改变了多少 |
[00:44] | The trial hasn’t gone well. Time to be proactive. | 庭审不顺利 该激进点了 |
[01:13] | 清景路1955号 安德莉亚·梅尔科尼安 | |
[01:14] | Andrea, | 安德莉亚 |
[01:16] | you almost home? | 快到家了没 |
[01:16] | Turning on our street. Kids all down? | 马上到我们家那条街了 孩子们都睡了吗 |
[01:18] | – No problems. – Liar. | -毫不费力 -骗人 |
[01:20] | – You hungry? – Not really. | -你饿了吗 -不是很饿 |
[01:21] | Just pour me a glass. | 给我倒杯酒就好了 |
[01:24] | Andrea? | 安德莉亚 |
[01:27] | Andrea! Andrea! | 安德莉亚 安德莉亚 |
[01:41] | Andrea! | 安德莉亚 |
[01:50] | Hey! Freeze! | 别动 |
[01:53] | Any available unit, | 所有可行动的小组 |
[01:54] | P/R reports shots fired. | 有人报警出现枪击事件 |
[01:55] | North 1900 block of Birch Way. | 北边白桦路1900街区 |
[01:59] | Adam 24, show us responding. | A24 请回应 |
[02:02] | What are you doing, man? | 你要做什么 |
[02:03] | That’s outside our zone. | 那里不是我们的管辖区 |
[02:07] | – 50 bucks we beat them. – No. | -赌50块我们先到 -不要 |
[02:09] | Adam 13, show us backing. | 我是A13 通知大家我们去支援 |
[02:11] | But no bet. No way. | 不赌 想都别想 |
[02:28] | Officer, he-he ran down the next driveway on the left. | 警官 他沿着左侧的旁边车道逃走了 |
[02:31] | – He’s got a gun. – What’s he wearing? | -他有枪 -他穿着什么衣服 |
[02:32] | A black top with white stripes. | 黑底白条的上衣 |
[02:36] | It’s the third firebomb tonight. | 这是今晚第三起燃烧弹案件了 |
[02:37] | First fatal. | 第一起致人死亡的 |
[02:38] | Different parts of town. | 镇上不同的地方 |
[02:39] | But the targets were all hit around the same time. | 但是目标几乎是同时受到袭击的 |
[02:41] | So multiple suspects. | 所以有多名嫌犯 |
[02:42] | The night is still young. | 夜还未深 |
[02:44] | That’s got to be an awful way to go. | 事态还会恶化 |
[02:47] | Two blocks out. | 还有两个街区 |
[02:50] | Airship 17 to 20-David. | 空中支援17呼叫20D |
[02:52] | No visual of the suspect. | 未发现嫌犯 |
[02:53] | Scanning the perimeter, orbiting right. | 正在巡查四周 向右排查 |
[03:03] | All right, stay back, people. | 好 大家退后 |
[03:07] | You thought being first on the scene | 你觉得第一个现场来 |
[03:08] | would keep us up front? | 就能让我们抢先一步了吗 |
[03:11] | Just until we got outranked. | 迟早上面会来人的 |
[03:13] | You’re not SWAT anymore, man. | 你现在不在特警队了 |
[03:14] | We’re the ones who trapped the suspect. | 是我们困住嫌犯的 |
[03:19] | Oh, here come the heroes. | 英雄们来了 |
[03:21] | Yeah, they are. | 他们确实是英雄 |
[03:23] | I was actually being sincere. | 我是真心的 |
[03:25] | Oh, you’re touchy tonight. | 你今晚真多愁善感 |
[03:27] | Where is he, Sergeant? We believe in the garage there. | 他在哪 警司 我们认为在那边的车库里 |
[03:28] | Hold on. You don’t know? All right. | 等下 你不确定 好吧 |
[03:30] | We need a bigger safety zone. | 我们需要更大的安全区 |
[03:31] | Luca, Chris, move that world back. | 卢卡 克里斯 让那群人后退 |
[03:33] | – Roger. – Okay. Let’s go, you guys. | -收到 -好的 我们走 |
[03:34] | Officers. Back behind the curb. | 警官 推到路边后去 |
[03:35] | First cops boxed the guy in. | 这是第一位围困住嫌犯的警官 |
[03:37] | – Ordered them to disengage until you got here. – Back, guys! | -下令让他们在你到之前不要开火 -退后 |
[03:39] | House alarm wasn’t tripped. Airship didn’t see nothing, | 房子警报器没有触发 空中支援没任何发现 |
[03:41] | – so yeah, that leaves the garage. – Keep going. | -所以只有可能是那个车库了 -继续走 |
[03:43] | You did a callout? | 你用喇叭进行交涉了 |
[03:44] | Yes, sir. No response. | 是的 长官 没人回应 |
[03:45] | House unoccupied? | 房子里没人吗 |
[03:46] | Family’s on vacation, according to security. | 据保安说 一家人出去度假了 |
[03:48] | We get an I.D. on the victim yet? | 知道受害者的身份了吗 |
[03:50] | – Andrea Melkonian. – Wait a minute. | -安德莉亚·梅尔科尼安 |
[03:54] | She’s the star witness in that city hall bribery trial. | 她是市政厅贿赂案的主要证人 |
[03:57] | I know the D.A. working it. | 我认识负责这个案子的地检 |
[03:58] | Three fire bombings, a dead witness. | 三起燃烧弹爆炸案 一个死了的证人 |
[04:00] | This is big. | 这是大案子 |
[04:02] | All right, Tan. Let’s put a peep inside, | 好 谭 去看看里面 |
[04:04] | see what the hell we’re dealing with. – Roger that. | -打探下我们要对付的是什么角色 -收到 |
[04:14] | Tan, go. | 谭 上 |
[04:29] | Garage is clear. | 车库里没人 |
[04:31] | Tan, move. | 谭 走 |
[04:41] | Hey, Street. | 斯特里特 |
[04:44] | Hey. Tough night. | 今晚有的忙了 |
[04:45] | Wish I was doing more than perimeter control. | 希望我不只是在这看守现场 |
[04:59] | Oh, great. | 太好了 |
[05:09] | Over here. | 这边 |
[05:12] | Mr. Melkonian? | 梅尔科尼安先生 |
[05:14] | I am so sorry for your loss. Irene Fuller. | 节哀顺变 我是艾琳·福勒 |
[05:16] | – Go away. – Your wife, Andrea… | -走开 -你妻子 安德莉亚 |
[05:17] | What is wrong with you? | 你怎么回事 |
[05:19] | Her body hasn’t even been moved. | 她的尸体都还没有挪走 |
[05:21] | – Hondo. – I have three little kids inside | -洪都 -家里还有三个孩子 |
[05:23] | who don’t know their mother’s dead. | 他们还不知道自己母亲已经死了 |
[05:25] | Go, go. | 去 快去 |
[05:26] | Did she receive any threats before this? | 她之前有没有收到任何威胁 |
[05:27] | I need you to transport that victim immediately. | 我需要你马上将那位受害者转移走 |
[05:30] | – Any other threats at all? – Hey. You two need to back off. | -任何威胁 -你们俩 后退 |
[05:32] | Let him answer the question, Sergeant. | 警官 让他回答完问题 |
[05:33] | Show the man some decency. | 给这个男人留点尊严吧 |
[05:35] | Have you located the suspect yet? | 你们找到疑犯了吗 |
[05:36] | I need you to move back, | 我要你后退 |
[05:37] | or I will detain you for interfering. | 否则我就以妨碍司法的罪名拘留你 |
[05:39] | The guy got past you, didn’t he? | 那家伙从你们眼皮子底下逃走吧 |
[05:41] | Wait, what? He got away? | 等等 什么 他逃走了 |
[05:45] | We’re working to locate him right now. | 我们目前正在搜索他的下落 |
[05:47] | That’s our story. | 我们就报道这个 |
[05:49] | Five to live, Irene. | 直播倒计时五秒 艾琳 |
[06:11] | Don’t move. | 不准动 |
[06:12] | Don’t you move. | 不准动 |
[06:13] | I’m not resisting. | 我没有抵抗 |
[06:15] | Go, go, go. | 快开拍 |
[06:18] | Get up. Get up. | 起来 起来 |
[06:21] | Steve and Gina, we are seeing right now the live capture | 史蒂夫和吉娜 我们现在看到的是 |
[06:24] | of the suspect in tonight’s fiery murder | 抓获今晚纵火杀人案嫌犯的直播 |
[06:26] | of the key witness in the Joseph Petrosian | 受害者是著名的约瑟夫·彼得罗辛受贿案 |
[06:28] | sensational bribery trial… | 关键证人之一 |
[07:10] | Sergeant Harrelson. | 哈里森警司 |
[07:12] | I was wondering when you were gonna show up, counselor. | 我还在想你什么时候会出现呢 顾问 |
[07:14] | Listen, we’ve been here all night | 听着 我们整晚都在这里 |
[07:15] | trying to I.D. the other firebombing suspects. | 确认另一位燃烧弹案嫌疑人身份 |
[07:17] | You know it’s about the trial. | 你知道这跟受贿案庭审有关 |
[07:19] | My primary witness gets burned alive. | 我的主要人被活活烧死 |
[07:21] | Both alternate jurors lose their homes. | 两位候补陪审员失去了自己的家 |
[07:22] | They were lucky they kept their lives. | 能保住命就很幸运了 |
[07:24] | Sure. And now they’re too scared to serve if I need them. | 没错 但现在他们怕得不敢出席庭审了 |
[07:26] | One more juror drops out for any reason, | 只要再有一个陪审员出局 不管什么原因 |
[07:28] | it’s an automatic mistrial, | 就会自动变成无效审判 |
[07:29] | and I can’t win at retrial without my best witness. | 没了最佳证人 我根本没法赢 |
[07:32] | But she already testified. It’s all on record. | 但她已经作证了 有记录的 |
[07:34] | Every word. But minus Andrea’s passion on the stand, | 每个字都有 但是安德莉亚无法出庭 |
[07:36] | it won’t have the same impact. | 效果就会大打折扣 |
[07:38] | And now the other side knows our game plan. | 现在对方知道了我们的计划 |
[07:40] | They’ll put on a better defense next time. | 他们在下次辩护中就会更有优势 |
[07:42] | This is my only chance to nail this guy | 这是我搞定这家伙 |
[07:44] | and the politicians in bed with him. | 以及跟他同流合污的政客的唯一机会 |
[07:45] | But murder to get away with bribery? | 但是通过杀人来逃脱受贿案 |
[07:47] | That doesn’t make any sense, Nia. | 这根本说不通 尼娅 |
[07:48] | I mean, bribery’s what? It’s a five-year max. | 行贿顶多判五年 |
[07:50] | He’s not the play. | 他不是主使 |
[07:51] | I couldn’t prove it in court, | 虽然我没法在法庭上证明 |
[07:53] | but Petrosian’s a front for the Armenian mob. | 但是彼得罗辛代表的是亚美尼亚黑帮 |
[07:55] | If I can convict him for payoffs, | 如果我能定他行贿的罪名 |
[07:57] | I can charge the city councilors he paid off. | 我就能顺藤摸瓜起诉受贿的市政委员 |
[07:59] | Plus him doing any real jail time | 他如果真的去坐牢 |
[08:00] | might soften up his loyalty quick | 可能可以很快消磨掉他的忠诚度 |
[08:02] | and get him to give up his Armenian bosses. | 让他供出他的亚美尼亚老板 |
[08:04] | The jury’s with me, Hondo. | 法官站在我这边 洪都 |
[08:05] | They just have to bring in the guilty verdict. | 他们只用给出有罪裁决 |
[08:08] | I spent days with Andrea prepping her testimony. | 我花了好几天跟安德莉亚准备证词 |
[08:10] | Bravest witness I’ve ever had. | 她是我见过最勇敢的证人 |
[08:14] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[08:18] | Tell me what you need. | 告诉我你需要什么 |
[08:19] | Deliberations start this morning. | 审议今早开始 |
[08:21] | I need to make sure none of the jurors | 我需要确保所有陪审员 |
[08:22] | or their families get hurt or threatened. | 以及他们的家人都不会受到伤害和威胁 |
[08:24] | It’s too early for court. | 离开庭还有很长一段时间 |
[08:25] | – Where are they right now? – Still at the hotel. | -他们现在在哪里 -还在酒店 |
[08:27] | They were sequestered during the trial. | 庭审期间他们都被隔离了 |
[08:28] | They’re with the sheriffs. They’re safe. | 他们跟法警在一起 很安全 |
[08:29] | I was worried they’d get bribed, not killed. | 我原本担心的是有人贿赂他们 不是杀他们 |
[08:32] | I was thinking too small. | 我考虑得太少了 |
[08:33] | Why weren’t the alternates staying | 为什么候补陪审员 |
[08:35] | – with the rest of the jury? – They were. | -不和陪审团在一起 -之前是的 |
[08:36] | Until the judge let them go home | 可后来案子已经提交 |
[08:37] | when the case was submitted– as a courtesy. | 法官出于好意让他们回家了 |
[08:40] | No good deed goes unpunished. | 好心没好报 |
[08:41] | The jurors still have no idea what happened last night. | 陪审员还不知道昨晚的事 |
[08:43] | No TV, no Internet, | 不能看电视 不能上网 |
[08:44] | no newspapers, no private visits, no private calls. | 不能看报纸 不能探视 也不能通私人电话 |
[08:47] | The only exception is a family emergency. | 唯一的例外就是家庭紧急情况 |
[08:49] | So if something happens to any of their loved ones… | 所以一旦他们所爱之人出了什么事 |
[08:51] | We lose the case. Over and out. | 我们就完了 彻底完了 |
[08:53] | I’ll park squad cars outside every home. | 我会在每家外安排警车驻守 |
[08:54] | Patrol cops aren’t trained like SWAT. | 巡警不像特警队那样训练有素 |
[08:56] | I can have my teams oversee the units. | 我可以让特警队监督所有小队 |
[08:58] | Any sign of threat, we’re nearby and ready to respond. | 只要有危险信号 我们随时出击 |
[09:01] | Just until the verdict. Thank you. | 等到裁决出来就好了 谢谢 |
[09:02] | Names and addresses? | 名字和地址呢 |
[09:05] | The guy you grabbed last night | 你们昨晚逮到的人 |
[09:06] | – was lawyered up in less than an hour. – I know. | -一小时内就请来了律师 -我知道 |
[09:07] | He’s got help on speed dial. | 他用快速拨号联系的 |
[09:08] | He’s connected hard-core. He’s never going to fold. | 他是相关骨干 绝不会招供的 |
[09:11] | But Petrosian’s just a white-collar crook | 但是彼得罗辛就是个白领骗子 |
[09:13] | playing with the big boys. | 跟着大人物们混 |
[09:14] | He might spit out names | 如果我们再施点压 |
[09:15] | if we can apply more pressure. | 他可能会吐出更多名字 |
[09:16] | Like a search warrant on his house. | 比如一张他家的搜查令 |
[09:19] | Let’s go see the judge together. | 我们一起去找法官 |
[09:21] | I’ll brief the team. | 我来给队员做简要概述 |
[09:26] | 队长办公室 杰西卡·科尔特斯 | |
[09:30] | I’ve been thinking about how to get you back on the team. | 我一直在想怎么把你弄回来 |
[09:32] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[09:33] | Ground zero’s still a real apology to Hondo. | 核心还是真诚地跟洪都道歉 |
[09:37] | – I get it. – Your move. | -知道了 -看你的了 |
[09:38] | You’re not gonna be getting an invite from him. | 他不会主动邀请你的 |
[09:40] | Look, there’s a lot of ways to apologize. | 听着 道歉的方式有很多 |
[09:42] | I’m working on a plan. | 我在想办法 |
[09:44] | Don’t wait too long, okay? | 别花太长时间 好吗 |
[09:46] | You made your point. | 知道了 |
[09:47] | I got to go and finish up this paperwork from last night. | 我现在得去把昨晚的文件处理了 |
[09:52] | I seriously don’t understand male pride. | 真是搞不懂男人的自尊 |
[09:54] | Just gets in the way. | 总是碍事 |
[09:56] | It’s definitely a disease | 对某些男人来说 |
[09:57] | that afflicts some men more than others. | 肯定是更要命了 |
[09:59] | So, what do you think Street should be doing | 你觉得斯特里特会怎么做 |
[10:01] | to make it right with Hondo? | 求得洪都的原谅 |
[10:04] | He needs to grow up. | 他需要成熟起来 |
[10:06] | – Boy, that’s kind of harsh. – No. | -这话有点严厉了 -不 |
[10:08] | He blamed Hondo, he blamed you. | 他责怪洪都 责怪你 |
[10:09] | He hasn’t blamed himself for his mistakes. | 却不好好反思自己的错误 |
[10:12] | Rule number one: own it. | 第一条规矩 自我反省 |
[10:15] | Hard for him. | 对他来说有点难 |
[10:16] | Well, then he’s not ready to be part of the team. | 那他就还不够格成为特警队的一员 |
[10:18] | I know what makes us good for him, | 我知道我们能帮到他什么 |
[10:19] | but what makes him good for us? | 但他对我们有什么帮助 |
[10:20] | Street’s changed since Hondo cut him. | 洪都把斯特里特踢出队伍后 他就改变了 |
[10:23] | – He seriously has. – All right, well… | -他真的变了 -好吧 |
[10:26] | if you’re right, might take a while, | 如果你是对的 可能需要过段时间 |
[10:30] | but you won’t be the only one to see it. | 但不会只有你看得到他的改变的 |
[10:32] | What about in the meantime? | 那这段时间怎么办 |
[10:34] | That’s my best free advice. | 这是我最好的免费建议了 |
[10:38] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[10:42] | Brie, maybe he just forgot where he parked it. | 小布 也许他只是忘了把车停在哪了 |
[10:44] | Come on, we both know he’s got memory issues. | 拜托 我们都知道他记性不太好 |
[10:46] | No, no, don’t do that, don’t do that. | 别 不要这么做 |
[10:48] | Look, if it’s missing, he’s got to file a report. | 如果车丢了 他必须得去报警 |
[10:53] | What are you talking about? That’s a terrible idea. | 你说什么呢 这个主意糟透了 |
[10:54] | Look, just don’t let him head out on his own. | 听着 不要让他一个人出门 |
[10:58] | Okay, okay, fine, fine. I get it, I get it. | 好了 行 行 知道了 知道了 |
[11:00] | Brie, it’s not your fault. I’ll take care of it. | 小布 这不是你的错 我来解决 |
[11:03] | Brie, I said I’ll handle it, okay? | 我说我会解决的 |
[11:09] | Black-and-whites got their assignments? | 任务已经下达给巡警了吗 |
[11:10] | Yeah. Every juror’s house has a protection detail. | 是的 每个陪审员的房子都安排保护人员了 |
[11:13] | We’ll, uh, make the rounds, fill in where needed. | 四处看看 哪里有需要就去哪 |
[11:15] | You want to head to Petrosian’s house, | 你要不要去彼得罗辛家 |
[11:16] | wait for that search warrant to come down? | 在那里等搜查令批下来 |
[11:18] | Cortez says it might take an hour or two. | 科尔特斯说可能还要一两个小时 |
[11:19] | I got to make a pit stop. | 我要走开一下 |
[11:20] | There’s a chance my pops might have gotten his car stolen. | 我爸的车可能被偷了 |
[11:22] | We gonna go talk to him? | 我们要去找他问问吗 |
[11:24] | If I can find him. | 先找到他再说 |
[11:27] | You telling me I finally get to meet Papa Harrelson? | 你是说我终于可以见到老哈里森了 |
[11:30] | This could be that magical day, Deac. | 今天你可能会美梦成真 迪肯 |
[11:32] | Well, I’ll try not to embarrass you. | 我会尽量不让你没面子的 |
[11:34] | Trust me, you’re not the problem. | 相信我 要担心的不是你 |
[11:50] | Well, this ain’t no coincidence. | 这绝对不是巧合 |
[11:51] | So Brie called you, huh? | 小布给你打电话了 |
[11:53] | Now I got two cops in the family. | 她也成你的手下了 |
[11:55] | Way she watches me just don’t make no sense. | 她不应该把我盯得那么紧 |
[11:57] | Pop, let me introduce you to Sergeant Kay, Deac, my old man. | 老爸 这是凯警司 迪肯 这是我爸 |
[12:01] | – Daniel Harrelson. – David Kay. | -丹尼尔·哈里森 -我是大卫·凯 |
[12:02] | It’s a pleasure to meet you, sir. | 很高兴认识你 先生 |
[12:03] | Hondo hasn’t told us much about you, so… | 洪都没怎么提起过你 |
[12:05] | great to put a face to the name. | 很高兴能一睹真容 |
[12:07] | We’re just waiting on a warrant. | 我们正在等搜查令下来 |
[12:09] | What’s up with you, man? | 你要干什么 |
[12:09] | You’re the one that’s rolling up on your old man. | 你来找我 应该是我问你吧 |
[12:11] | – What’s up with you? – Where’s your car? | -你要干什么 -你的车呢 |
[12:14] | I’m on my way to get it back right now. | 我正要去取回来 |
[12:15] | Brianna told me it got stolen. | 布莱安娜告诉我你的车被偷了 |
[12:18] | You know who’s got it? | 你知道在谁手里吗 |
[12:18] | Bail bondsman… snatched it out of my garage. | 保释担保人 从我的车库里偷走的 |
[12:22] | That’s private property, right? | 车库是私人领地 对吧 |
[12:23] | – Sounds like. – Okay, hold up, hold up. | -没错 -等一下 |
[12:24] | – What bail bondsman? – Why don’t we go together and we bust him? | -什么保释担保人 -不如我们一起去抓他 |
[12:27] | As a matter of fact, let’s take your car. | 这样吧 我们坐你的车去 |
[12:28] | Hey, slow down. Slow down. | 等一下 |
[12:29] | – Pop, you got arrested? – No. | -老爸 你被逮捕过吗 -没有 |
[12:32] | Remember Miss Williams? | 还记得威廉姆斯小姐吗 |
[12:34] | No, but knowing you, I’m sure she’s a looker. | 不 但以我对你的了解 她一定是美人 |
[12:37] | Yeah, well, she got a grandson. His name is Andre. | 是的 她有个孙子 叫安德烈 |
[12:39] | Now, he’s the one that got arrested. | 是他被抓进去了 |
[12:41] | It was some bogus, nothing charge. | 他只是造了点假 不是什么重罪 |
[12:43] | He was afraid he was gonna lose his job | 他很担心会丢掉工作 |
[12:44] | if he didn’t show up at work ’cause he was in the lock-up, | 因为如果他在牢房待着的话 就没法去上班 |
[12:46] | so I bailed him out. | 所以我就把他保释出来了 |
[12:48] | And you put your car up as collateral? | 你把你的车当抵押品了 |
[12:49] | – What was the charge? – Being black and poor. What else? | -什么罪名 -又黑又穷 还能是什么 |
[12:52] | Oh, here we go. | 又来了 |
[12:53] | Do you realize | 你们知不知道 |
[12:55] | that 70% of the people in this country that are in jail | 这个国家牢房里的百分之七十的人 |
[12:58] | have never been convicted of a crime? | 都是没有犯罪的 |
[13:00] | They just couldn’t make bail. | 他们只是交不起保释金而已 |
[13:02] | Seven-oh percent! | 百分之 七十 |
[13:03] | – Pop, you love that car. – The boy was 19 years old, Hondo. | -你很喜欢那辆车 -那个男孩才十九岁 洪都 |
[13:07] | And he was gonna take a guilty plea | 而现在他要为 |
[13:08] | for something that he didn’t do, | 莫须有的罪名认罪 |
[13:09] | just so that he would not lose his job. | 只有这样才不会丢饭碗 |
[13:12] | I mean, that’s just wrong. | 这是不对的 |
[13:13] | I’m pretty sure there was a code violation in there somewhere. | 我很确定他一定有什么犯罪行为 |
[13:15] | Nobody should go to jail for jaywalking. | 只是乱穿马路不应该进监狱 |
[13:17] | No, it’s just a ticket. | 对 只是会开张罚单 |
[13:18] | Something else had to go down, man. | 他被逮捕一定有其它原因 |
[13:19] | Okay, so maybe he mouthed off at one of the cops, | 他就是跟警察顶嘴了 |
[13:22] | and then that turns into resisting arrest. Imagine that. | 结果他们就说他拒捕 想象一下 |
[13:26] | So, what, the kid didn’t make it to his court day? | 为什么这个孩子不等到开庭 |
[13:27] | The court date is a month away. | 开庭要在一个月之后呢 |
[13:29] | But the bondsman– | 但是那个担保人 |
[13:31] | he wanted to make sure that nothing happened | 想要确保他的抵押物 |
[13:33] | with his collateral, that it didn’t get damaged, | 安然无恙 没被损坏 |
[13:36] | so he snatched my car. | 所以就偷了我的车 |
[13:37] | He’s the one that committed the crime. | 他才是有罪的那个人 |
[13:39] | All right, look, we’re gonna take you home, all right? | 行吧 我们带你回家 好吗 |
[13:40] | You think I can’t handle him by myself? | 你觉得我一个人对付不了他吗 |
[13:43] | I ain’t never too old for justice. | 伸张正义我永远都不老 |
[13:44] | Okay. Easy, tough guy. | 放松点 硬汉 |
[13:46] | Just give me a name. | 告诉我他的名字 |
[13:49] | Y’all gonna roll up on him? | 你准备出其不意去办他吗 |
[13:50] | No, Pop. I’m gonna talk to someone | 不 我会去地区检察官办公室 |
[13:51] | I know at the D.A.’s office. | 找个我认识的人问问 |
[13:53] | That’s the belly of the beast, son. | 地检就是司法系统里最坏的角色 儿子 |
[13:55] | It makes them people happy to ruin people’s entire lives | 他们以毁掉别人一生为乐 |
[13:58] | just to make themselves look good. | 只为让自己脸上有光 |
[13:59] | Well, this one doesn’t believe in overcharging | 她不会只因手里有权力 |
[14:00] | just because she can. Come on. | 就重判的 走吧 |
[14:02] | Well, if that’s the case, she’s playing for the wrong side. | 如果真是这样的话 那她站错队了 |
[14:07] | Watch your head, Mr. Harrelson. | 哈里森先生 小心头 |
[14:09] | I know how to do that. Thank you very much. | 我知道怎么上车 谢谢你的关心 |
[14:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:20] | These are new crimes. | 这些是新罪行 |
[14:21] | Judge, we’re looking | 法官大人 我们在寻找 |
[14:22] | for any evidence of contact | 彼得罗辛先生与被关押的嫌犯 |
[14:23] | between Mr. Petrosian and the suspect in custody. | 有联系的证据 |
[14:25] | I understand that, | 我明白 |
[14:26] | but speculation doesn’t qualify as probable cause. | 但是怀疑并不能作为正当理由 |
[14:30] | What’s your basis? | 你的依据是什么 |
[14:30] | Imminent danger, Your Honor. Two arsonists… | 法官大人 是迫在眉睫的危险 两名纵火犯 |
[14:33] | – Hit men. – …are still out there and active. | -杀手 -仍然逍遥法外图谋不轨 |
[14:35] | While we’re sitting on our asses. | 而我们没有任何行动 |
[14:36] | You have the jurors’ families | 你们已经把陪审团的家人 |
[14:37] | under protection, correct? | 都保护起来了 对吗 |
[14:38] | Yes, but that doesn’t guarantee their safety 100%, sir. | 是的 但这无法百分百保证他们的安全 先生 |
[14:41] | This all looks more like | 这些看起来更像是 |
[14:43] | reasonable suspicion than probable cause. | 合理的怀疑而非正当理由 |
[14:46] | I’m worried about admissibility, whatever you find. | 我担心你们找到的证据的可采性 |
[14:49] | How about the risk of bodily harm, Your Honor? | 那他有人身伤害风险这个理由呢 法官大人 |
[14:51] | I’m trying to save lives. | 我在努力不让更多人受伤害 |
[14:52] | You know last night’s victims, Judge. | 你知道昨晚的受害者 法官大人 |
[14:54] | And you know the next victims. | 如果我们不能阻止他们 |
[14:56] | If we don’t stop this. | 还会有下一个受害者 |
[14:57] | The rule of common sense applies. | 可以依据基本常识 |
[14:59] | Supported by your training | 以你的专业角度 |
[15:00] | and personal field experience, Captain? | 和职业经验来看 你认同吗 队长 |
[15:04] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[15:10] | Should’ve never released the alternates. | 真不应该让候补陪审团回去 |
[15:15] | Good luck. | 祝你们好运 |
[15:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:21] | My attorney advised me to cooperate. | 我的律师建议我合作 |
[15:23] | – Then you got your money’s worth. – Not really. | -那你的钱就没白花 -不一定 |
[15:26] | He should be here. | 他应该在场 |
[15:28] | How are you allowed to raid my house | 你们怎么在庭审期间 |
[15:30] | – during the trial? – Because this is | -获得允许搜查我家呢 -因为这 |
[15:31] | – about your next trial. – Murder for hire, | -事关你下一个庭审 -雇凶杀人 |
[15:34] | arson murder, multiple attempted murders… | 放火杀人 多起遂意谋杀 |
[15:36] | Busy night last night. | 昨晚够忙的 |
[15:37] | – It wasn’t my fault what happened. – Okay, then there won’t be | -昨晚的事跟我无关 -那就好了 |
[15:39] | any evidence against you, so what are you so worried about? | 不会有对你不利的证据 你还担心什么 |
[15:41] | Because I look guilty as hell! | 因为我看起来罪行累累 |
[15:43] | Three people from my trial? | 出事的是我的庭审里的三个人 |
[15:45] | I never understood why Andrea would | 我无法理解安德莉亚为什么 |
[15:47] | lie about me like she did. | 要在我的事上说谎 |
[15:48] | I thought I was a pretty good boss. | 我觉得我是个好老板 |
[15:51] | But to die like that, in front of her husband… | 但是那样死去 就在她丈夫眼前 |
[15:53] | We were there. | 我们在场 |
[15:54] | I sat with him myself, | 我陪他坐在那里 |
[15:56] | waiting for the coroner to move his wife’s body. | 等待验尸官运走他妻子的尸体 |
[15:58] | – What was left of it. – Coordinated attacks | -残缺不全的尸体 -在全城不同地方统一 |
[16:00] | in different parts of town. That’s pro, not personal. | 进行袭击 这是职业的人干的而非个人行为 |
[16:02] | Somebody is trying to fix that jury for you, | 有人想要帮你搞定陪审团 |
[16:04] | and don’t you front like you don’t know who. | 别装得好像你不知道是谁一样 |
[16:05] | – I don’t. – The D.A. Says | -我的确不知道 -地区检察官说 |
[16:07] | she can charge you with five separate | 她可以以五个不同的特别罪名 |
[16:08] | special circumstances. | 起诉你 |
[16:09] | Only takes one for life without parole. | 一个成立就可以判你终身监禁不得假释 |
[16:11] | And life is a long time in San Quentin. | 圣昆廷监狱里的终身监禁可是非常漫长的 |
[16:13] | You should really try to help yourself. | 你真的应该想想自己 |
[16:16] | I am. | 我正在想 |
[16:23] | Nice teamwork last night. | 昨晚团队配合得不错 |
[16:24] | Is the guy we grabbed willing to roll over | 昨晚抓的那家伙愿意撂出 |
[16:25] | about who threw the other firebombs, who paid them? | 其他犯罪同伙和幕后指使吗 |
[16:28] | Not yet. | 还没呢 |
[16:30] | Got a minute, Cap? | 有时间吗 队长 |
[16:32] | Sure. | 当然 |
[16:33] | A lot of chatter around here about these budget cuts. | 关于预算削减有不少议论 |
[16:35] | Possible cuts. It’s all gossip at this point. | 可能的削减 目前还只是谣传 |
[16:38] | I’m hearing there’s a list of names already, to move off SWAT, | 我听说已经有调离特警队的人员名单了 |
[16:40] | back to patrol, put more faces on the street | 让这些人回去当巡警 增加街上的人手 |
[16:42] | – where the taxpayers can see them? – No, that’s not true. | -做给纳税人看 -不是这样的 |
[16:45] | I’m hearing my name’s on the list. | 我听说名单上有我 |
[16:47] | There’s no list. | 没有这种名单 |
[16:49] | You’d tell me if there was, right? | 如果有的话 你会告诉我的 对吗 |
[16:51] | I promise, there’s no list. | 我保证 没有名单 |
[16:58] | How’d the budget meeting go? | 预算会议开得怎么样啊 |
[16:59] | At least we looked good on the 11:00 news. | 起码我们在十一点新闻上形象不错 |
[17:01] | Always helps negotiations with City Hall. | 对我们跟市里的人谈判有帮助 |
[17:04] | Would’ve been a disaster if that suspect had escaped. | 如果让嫌疑人溜了就麻烦大了 |
[17:07] | Status? | 情况如何 |
[17:08] | RHD’s going through evidence from the search this morning. | 劫案凶杀专案组正在仔细检查今早搜查找到的证物 |
[17:10] | The jury’s been transported from the hotel. | 陪审团已经从酒店转移出来 |
[17:12] | Unis are protecting the families, | 警员也在对家人进行保护 |
[17:13] | – and we’re protecting the unis. – Watch the overtime. | -我们在保护警员们 -看着点加班时间 |
[17:16] | – I didn’t have a choice last night, sir. – I know. | -昨晚我是没办法 长官 -我知道 |
[17:18] | It wasn’t a criticism. | 我没批评你 |
[17:21] | We already have a morale problem. | 已经出现士气上的问题了 |
[17:23] | Officers think they’re gonna get bumped off SWAT | 警官们担心他们会被踢出特警队 |
[17:25] | and sent down to patrol. | 回去当巡警 |
[17:27] | I even heard a crazy rumor that there’s a list of names | 我甚至还听到一个荒唐的谣言说 |
[17:29] | for reassignment. | 有个重新分配的名单 |
[17:33] | Which there isn’t, right? | 没有这样的名单 对吧 |
[17:40] | There’s a list. | 的确有个名单 |
[17:42] | Nothing’s final. | 还没定下来 |
[17:43] | When were you gonna tell me? | 你打算什么时候告诉我 |
[17:44] | You got enough hate | 你从去年开始 |
[17:45] | from pushing those proposals through last year. | 推进各项提案通过就树敌无数 |
[17:48] | I could’ve given you better support, I know that. | 我知道 我本来能给你更多支持的 |
[17:51] | So now I was just trying to insulate you as long as I could. | 所以现在只能尽可能地孤立你了 |
[17:54] | I thought we’d be able to negotiate our way out of it. | 我本来觉得我们可以商量出解决办法 |
[17:56] | They want more cops on the streets, | 他们想调更多的警察去大街上巡逻 |
[17:58] | from wherever they harvest them, including us. | 回去干他们的老本行 包括我们 |
[18:01] | Deputy chief’s rolling over. | 副局长要换人了 |
[18:04] | So this is real? | 所以这是真的 |
[18:06] | I hate politics. | 我讨厌政治 |
[18:09] | So the juror’s wife went to stay with her mom? | 所以这个陪审员的妻子和去和她妈妈一起住了吗 |
[18:11] | You blame her? I wouldn’t hang around | 怪她吗 我也不会留在那 |
[18:12] | waiting to get burned out. | 等着被烧死的 |
[18:14] | She packed her bag as soon as she heard why we’re here. | 她知道我们的来意后马上开始收拾东西 |
[18:18] | On your six. | 你的六点方向 |
[18:44] | 24-David in pursuit. Failure to yield. | 24D正在追捕嫌犯 拒绝投降 |
[18:46] | Two males on board. | 车上有两名男性 |
[18:47] | California plate three, John, Robert, Queen, one, five, eight. | 加利福尼亚车牌3JRQ158 |
[18:50] | Running it. | 我来报告 |
[18:54] | Hot wheels. 25-David to Dispatch. | 紧急情况 25D呼叫调度 |
[18:56] | Be advised suspicious vehicle comes back Code 37. | 请注意被盗车辆 |
[18:59] | Now northbound on Rollins at Ventura. | 在凡吐拉市的罗林斯大道上向北行驶 |
[19:01] | Crossed Ventura at high speed. | 高速穿过凡吐拉市区 |
[19:02] | Carrying possible incendiary devices. | 可能携带引爆装置 |
[19:07] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[19:17] | Move! Out of the way! Out of the way! Out of the way! | 走开 别挡路 别挡路 别挡路 |
[19:34] | Get out of the car! | 下车 |
[19:35] | Get out of the car! | 下车 |
[19:39] | Somebody help her! | 来人帮帮她 |
[19:41] | Plates! | 看车牌号 |
[19:42] | Two-nine-four-Paul That’s all I got. | 294P 我就看见这么多 |
[19:44] | 24-David to Command, send an R.A. Code 3. | 24D呼叫指挥部 派增援和救护车来 |
[19:47] | One victim carjacked. | 一人被劫车 |
[19:47] | Two male suspects are rolling in a Nissan Altima… | 两名男性嫌疑人开车一辆日产天籁轿车 |
[19:49] | Somebody’s hurt back there! | 这里有人受伤 |
[19:50] | …with partial plates two-nine-four-Paul. | 车牌号码是294P |
[19:51] | – Got to help her! – Tan! | -必须帮助她 -谭 |
[20:02] | Ah, you’re gonna be all right, okay? | 你会没事的 |
[20:05] | Just breathe. Keep breathing, all right? | 呼吸 保持呼吸好吗 |
[20:07] | Paramedics are on their way. | 医护人员在路上了 |
[20:13] | Air 21 to Command, suspects’ vehicle is turned | 21号直升机呼叫指挥部 嫌犯的车辆 |
[20:16] | onto Glendale Boulevard, eastbound, | 上了格兰岱尔市大道 向东行驶 |
[20:18] | in Echo Park. | 在回声公园内 |
[20:19] | Command to all D-teams. | 指挥部呼叫所有D队成员 |
[20:20] | Suspects seen at gas station, | 发现嫌犯在格兰岱尔路与萨拉查路交界 |
[20:21] | northeast corner of Glendale and Salazar. | 东北角的加油站 |
[20:24] | Roger that. En route. | 收到 正在前往 |
[20:47] | Go this way, ma’am. This way. | 从这边走 女士 这边 |
[21:27] | Luca, go. | 卢卡 走 |
[21:27] | – What are you doing? – There’s cops. | -你在干什么呢 -有警察 |
[21:30] | This is the Los Angeles Police Department. | 洛杉矶警察局 |
[21:32] | Everyone in that garage, come outside, | 车库里的所有人都出来 |
[21:34] | – hands where we can see them. – Get ready. | -手放在我们能看到的位置 -准备好 |
[21:41] | At least the box will keep us from torching the place | 至少这小盒子能让保证他们在里面时 |
[21:43] | while they’re still inside. | 不会把这里烧了 |
[21:44] | – Nicer than they’ve been. – True that. | -比起他们经历过的要好多了 -当然 |
[21:56] | Come out with your hands all the way in the air. | 举起双手走出来 |
[21:59] | No reason to go through that pain. | 不用再经历这种痛苦 |
[22:01] | Same outcome. | 结局已定 |
[22:07] | No! | 不 |
[22:08] | We’re driving out of here. | 我们开车出去 |
[22:10] | We’re not just giving up. | 我们不能就这么投降了 |
[22:12] | I don’t see a lot of options left for you in there. | 我不觉得你们还有选择 |
[22:14] | Let’s just get this over with. | 你们赶快投降吧 |
[22:16] | Where are the keys? Where are the keys?! | 钥匙在哪儿 钥匙在哪儿 |
[22:24] | Opening bay doors. | 准备打开大门 |
[22:26] | Now. | 开 |
[22:31] | – I’m unarmed! – Roll over to me. | -我没有武器 -爬向我 |
[22:32] | – Keep coming. Keep coming. – Roll to me. | -继续爬 继续爬 -爬向我 |
[22:38] | Come on, man. Step out of the car. | 从车里出来 |
[22:40] | Get up. Hands behind your back. | 起来 手背后 |
[22:42] | Hands behind your back. | 手背后 |
[22:43] | Walk towards my voice. Do it now. | 循着我的声音走出来 快点 |
[22:46] | Get out of the car. | 下车 |
[22:49] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[22:54] | Good choice. | 明智的选择 |
[22:55] | Slowly. Slowly. | 慢慢走出来 |
[23:01] | Turn around, keep your hands in the air. | 转过去 手举起来 |
[23:04] | Walk towards my voice. | 循着我的声音走过来 |
[23:06] | Hands behind your head. | 手抱头 |
[23:07] | Interlock your fingers. | 互锁你的手指 |
[23:08] | This is 20-David to Command and all D-team units. | 20D呼叫指挥部及D队所有单位 |
[23:11] | Code 4. Suspects in custody. | 无需增援 嫌犯已被逮捕 |
[23:19] | Most of the block with the gas station belongs | 加油站里的大多数车库都属于 |
[23:21] | to a holding company, which also happens | 一家控股公司 同样 |
[23:23] | to own the land under Joseph Petrosian’s building. | 约瑟夫·彼得罗辛大厦的土地也归这家公司 |
[23:25] | Well, what a coincidence. So who’s the top dog? | 可真是巧了 这家公司的头儿是谁 |
[23:27] | Best guess, George Terzian. | 很有可能是乔治·特齐安 |
[23:29] | He’s the only name registered | 拥有这家控股公司的 |
[23:30] | for the LLC that owns the holding company. | 企业唯一登记人 |
[23:32] | So he’s pulling the strings? | 所以他是幕后黑手吗 |
[23:33] | He’s still flagged as a boss in the Armenian mob, | 同时他也是亚美尼亚黑帮的老大 |
[23:35] | although he’s managed to stay out of the system | 不过从他十年前被联邦政府起诉后 |
[23:37] | ever since he beat fed charges ten years ago. | 就没有任何犯罪记录了 |
[23:39] | Mug shot? | 面部照片有吗 |
[23:41] | Next up. | 马上放 |
[23:47] | Go ahead, take it. | 接吧 |
[23:51] | The jury’s ready. | 陪审团准备好了 |
[23:54] | You can get there. | 去吧 |
[24:00] | Lawyers always say a quick verdict’s a guilty verdict. | 律师们经常说 裁决得快就是有罪 |
[24:05] | But all the justice in the world | 但是世上所有的正义加起来 |
[24:06] | won’t bring his wife back. | 也不能让他的妻子死而复生 |
[24:08] | I keep thinking about Annie, | 我一直在想安妮 |
[24:10] | if the surgery had failed. | 如果手术失败了 |
[24:13] | Our kids are all about the same age. | 我们的孩子和他的一样大 |
[24:14] | – Maybe I’ll go sit with him. – Sure. | -我该去坐他旁边 -好 |
[24:16] | He could probably use the company. | 他可能会需要人陪 |
[24:24] | Back even faster than you thought, huh? | 比你想的回来的还快吧 |
[24:26] | Personal record. | 打破个人记录了 |
[24:27] | Jury done by lunch on the first day. | 在第一天午饭的时候陪审团就有结果了 |
[24:30] | Andrea should be here for it. | 安德莉亚应该在这 |
[24:32] | I liked her so much. | 我特别喜欢她 |
[24:34] | Seeing her husband like this makes me want to cry. | 看到她丈夫让我很想哭 |
[24:37] | Well, it’s easy to get personally involved. | 很容易掺入个人感情 |
[24:39] | Be easier if we didn’t. | 如果没有会更容易 |
[24:40] | No, it wouldn’t. | 不会的 |
[24:42] | No, it wouldn’t. | 不会的 |
[24:44] | But at least you brought in the doers. | 至少你带来了干实事的人 |
[24:46] | Weight like this– | 如此施压 |
[24:48] | someone should flip on the boss, whoever he is. | 不管是谁 都会反水自己老板的 |
[24:50] | You didn’t pull any evidence from the search? | 搜查他家没有找到什么证据吗 |
[24:51] | Nada. I like my criminals stupid. | 没有 我不喜欢我的犯人太聪明 |
[24:54] | These guys are real. | 这些人真的有罪 |
[24:55] | Not for long. | 不会很久的 |
[24:56] | They’re in your crosshairs now. | 他们现在都被你盯上了 |
[25:02] | You want to celebrate the verdict later? | 你想等会一起庆祝裁决吗 |
[25:04] | City’s paying for my hotel room through next week. | 政府付的酒店钱可以住到下周 |
[25:07] | I thought we were one-and-done. | 我以为我们就那一次呢 |
[25:09] | We are. | 是啊 |
[25:11] | Same as last time. | 就和上次一样 |
[25:13] | And the time before that. | 还有上上次 |
[25:16] | All righty, then. | 那好吧 |
[25:30] | Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, | 陪审团的女士们先生们 |
[25:31] | have you reached a verdict? | 你们给出裁决了吗 |
[25:33] | Uh, no, Your Honor, we have not. | 不 法官大人 还没有 |
[25:35] | We’re at an impasse. | 我们陷入了僵局 |
[25:37] | Sir, you just sent me | 这位先生 你给我递的纸上说 |
[25:39] | a note saying the jury had a decision. | 陪审团已经决定了 |
[25:41] | Yes, Your Honor, but not a verdict. | 是的 法官大人 但不是裁决 |
[25:43] | Uh, we, uh… | 我们 |
[25:46] | we decided we’re hopelessly deadlocked. | 我们陷入了无望的僵局 |
[25:49] | You haven’t deliberated long enough to tell me that. | 你们用了很短的时间就告诉了我你们的决定 |
[25:51] | We could deliberate until the cows come home, | 我们可以无限期地讨论下去 |
[25:53] | and we still wouldn’t have a verdict. | 但还是给不出裁决 |
[25:56] | It was all for nothing. | 这一切都是徒劳 |
[25:57] | Jurors, I’m going to ask you one by one | 陪审员们 我要依次问你们 |
[26:00] | if you believe you can reach | 你们能否在进一步讨论过后 |
[26:01] | a verdict with further deliberation. | 得出一个裁决 |
[26:03] | This is a yes or no answer only. | 只需要答能还是不能 |
[26:05] | You are not to state your determination | 你的回答并不代表指控其 |
[26:08] | as to guilt or innocence. | 有罪或者无罪 |
[26:10] | – Juror Number Two. – No, Your Honor. | -二号陪审员 -不能 法官大人 |
[26:12] | Juror Number Three. | 三号陪审员 |
[26:14] | – No, Your Honor. – Juror Number Four. | -不能 法官大人 -四号陪审员 |
[26:16] | No, Your Honor. | 不能 法官大人 |
[26:17] | Juror Number Five. | 五号陪审员 |
[26:19] | Guy in the leather jacket. | 穿皮夹克的那个男的 |
[26:20] | Juror Number Six. | 六号陪审员 |
[26:21] | No, Your Honor. | 不能 法官大人 |
[26:23] | Petrosian definitely made eyes with him. | 彼得罗辛绝对和他对眼神了 |
[26:25] | – So who is he? – Our kids lost their mom. | -所以那是谁 -我们的孩子没有了妈妈 |
[26:27] | I lost my wife so her rich boss could buy some pull | 我妻子死了 而她的有钱老板可以在市政厅 |
[26:29] | in City Hall and get even richer? | 收买人心变得更有钱吗 |
[26:32] | Public servants for sale. | 有钱能使鬼推磨 |
[26:36] | There he is. | 他在那 |
[26:37] | Let’s use the stairs. | 我们走楼梯 |
[26:58] | There’s George Terzian right there. | 那是乔治·特齐安 |
[27:02] | Stay by the door. | 守着门 |
[27:03] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[27:10] | Didn’t I just see you at the courthouse | 我刚才是不是在 |
[27:12] | at Joe Petrosian’s trial? | 乔·彼得罗辛的庭审里看到你了 |
[27:15] | You were the only one there who didn’t look shocked. | 你是庭审上唯一一个一点都不吃惊的人 |
[27:20] | Be sure to get the baklava for both of you. | 你们一定记得要点果仁蜜饼 |
[27:24] | L.A.’s finest eat free here. | 洛杉矶精英免费 |
[27:27] | Appreciate that, but there’s no need. I’m good. | 谢谢你 不需要 |
[27:29] | You the owner? | 你是老板吗 |
[27:31] | Uh, no, I’m the owner. | 不 我才是老板 |
[27:33] | If you’re not here on police business, | 如果你不是在执行任务 |
[27:34] | can you please not bother my customers? | 可以别打扰我的客人吗 |
[27:38] | Am I bothering either one of you? | 我有打扰到你们俩吗 |
[27:42] | Have a good day, Hondo. | 祝你愉快 洪都 |
[27:45] | And how do you know my name, George? | 你怎么知道我的名字的 乔治 |
[27:50] | I’d say we both know the value of information. | 我会说我们都明白信息的价值 |
[27:55] | I’m really looking forward to your next mug shot. | 我很期待你的下一张定罪照 |
[28:11] | This was in the jury room. | 陪审团屋里有这个 |
[28:13] | I don’t know how this got in there, counselor. | 我不知道这个怎么进去的 律师 |
[28:15] | I double-checked that room myself before the jury arrived. | 我在陪审团进去之前再三检查过了 |
[28:17] | I even unlocked the door for them. | 我还亲自给他们开了门 |
[28:19] | What is it, Bob? | 是什么 鲍勃 |
[28:27] | 一名证人被燃烧弹杀害 两名陪审员受到恐吓 | |
[28:30] | They all knew. The jury knew? | 他们都知道了 陪审团知道了 |
[28:33] | That’s why they didn’t come in with a verdict. | 这就是他们不给出裁决的原因 |
[28:36] | Playing like he’s stone cold. | 他一副若无其事的样子 |
[28:37] | Terzian’s sure we can’t touch him. | 特齐安觉得我们动不了他 |
[28:39] | Yeah, well, he’s wrong about that. | 那他就错了 |
[28:40] | You think they’d age out of the business. | 你觉得他们会到了年纪退出这一行 |
[28:42] | Or get smart enough to make less of a mess. | 或者变聪明些少惹些麻烦 |
[28:44] | Old doesn’t make you smart. | 变老不能让你变聪明 |
[28:45] | You just can’t tell the difference anymore. | 只是搞不清现实了而已 |
[28:47] | So I just spoke with Andrea’s mother. | 我刚打电话给安德莉亚的妈妈 |
[28:49] | Peter asked her to stay with the kids. | 彼得让她和孩子们待在一起 |
[28:50] | Now, she thinks he took his gun to use on himself, | 现在她觉得他拿了自己的枪准备自杀 |
[28:52] | and he’s not answering his cell phone. | 他也不接电话 |
[28:53] | You ping it? | 你定位他在哪了吗 |
[28:54] | Location should be coming up now. | 位置马上就能知道了 |
[29:06] | If he’s got a gun, | 如果他拿了枪 |
[29:06] | is he looking to hurt himself or someone else? | 他是准备伤害自己还是别人 |
[29:08] | I don’t know. Where is he? | 我不知道 他在哪 |
[29:10] | That’s not far from Petrosian’s house. | 他里彼得罗辛的家不远 |
[29:12] | – Oh, no. – He’s going after him. | -不好 -他要去报仇了 |
[29:13] | He doesn’t know we’re on these guys. | 他不知道我们在盯着他们 |
[29:15] | Go stop him. | 拦下他 |
[29:23] | Captain Cortez? | 科尔特斯队长 |
[29:25] | Street. I heard you were first on the scene last night. | 斯特里特 听说你昨晚第一个到现场 |
[29:27] | Yeah, we couldn’t save the victim. | 对 不过没能救下受害者 |
[29:29] | At least you cornered the suspect. | 但你们包围了疑犯 |
[29:30] | What can I do for you? | 有什么事找我帮忙 |
[29:31] | Well, I was just talking with Harold. | 我刚才跟哈罗德聊天 |
[29:33] | – In the armory? – Yeah. | -在军械库工作的那位 -对 |
[29:35] | And, uh, with the hiring freeze and the hold on overtime, | 现在停止招聘又不许加班 |
[29:38] | he’s stretched really thin. | 他活多得做不过来 |
[29:40] | And I know it’s affecting SWAT readiness, so I was thinking, | 这会影响到特警组的准备工作 我就想 |
[29:43] | maybe I could help out in there. | 也许我能帮他一下 |
[29:44] | On my own time. Just strictly volunteer. | 下班时间来帮忙 就是志愿者 |
[29:47] | Then I don’t even have to know about it. | 那就不用跟我打招呼了 |
[29:50] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[29:51] | It’s good to see you again. | 很高兴能再见到你 |
[29:53] | You, too. | 我也是 |
[30:00] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你在这里做什么 |
[30:03] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[30:11] | Stop hyperventilating, Joe. | 别喘了 乔 |
[30:13] | I don’t want any more bodies. | 我不想再有人死了 |
[30:14] | All of this is your fault. | 这些都是你的错 |
[30:17] | The idiot came looking for you, not me. | 这白痴是过来找你的 可不是我 |
[30:22] | Zero problems until you decided | 在你决定去行贿之前 |
[30:24] | to branch out into bribery. | 什么问题都没有 |
[30:26] | Who even gets caught for that? | 谁会因为行贿被抓啊 |
[30:27] | – I made us a fortune. – Not if you had to forfeit | -我帮大家挣了大钱 -若被定罪 |
[30:29] | the whole damn building with a guilty verdict. | 整个组织都被端掉 就不好了 |
[30:32] | My building. | 我的组织 |
[30:33] | You’re just a name on a piece of paper. | 你只是名义上的负责人 |
[30:35] | I’d have never flipped on you, and you know that. | 我绝不会背叛你 你知道的 |
[31:39] | Don’t make me a part of this. | 别逼我参与杀人 |
[31:40] | Look what you caused. | 看你惹的烂摊子 |
[31:41] | – And it’s not over yet. – Not in here. | -都还没完呢 -别在这杀人 |
[31:44] | The man came here with a gun, | 这人带了枪来 |
[31:46] | which needs to go off in his hand. | 还得他自己开枪才行 |
[31:51] | Some other place, | 在别的地方 |
[31:53] | because now there’s no choice. | 因为现在已经别无选择了 |
[32:06] | Take him. | 拿下他 |
[32:14] | Put your hands up! Put your hands up! Don’t move! On the ground! | 举起手来 不许动 趴在地上 |
[32:17] | Stay right there! Turn around! | 别动 转过来 |
[32:22] | No! Deac, don’t. Don’t. | 不 迪肯 不要冲动 |
[32:26] | You ready for that mug shot, George? | 准备好定罪照了吗 乔治 |
[32:32] | Did you kill them? | 你杀了他们吗 |
[32:33] | No… but we got ’em. | 没 但是他们跑不掉了 |
[32:41] | Where’s your attorney? | 你的律师呢 |
[32:42] | I’m changing counsel. | 我换律师了 |
[32:44] | He fired you. | 他不干了 |
[32:45] | He specializes in white collar. He’s out of his depth. | 他擅长白领犯罪 这案子超出了他的能力范围 |
[32:49] | Me, too. | 也超出了我的 |
[32:50] | This was just supposed to be a business deal, right? | 这本该只是一场生意 对吧 |
[32:53] | I didn’t know what was gonna happen. | 我不知道会出那些事 |
[32:56] | I just thought some money might change hands. | 我本以为只是钱转道手 |
[32:58] | It’s good for everybody. | 所有人都能得到好处 |
[33:00] | – Not this. – Then make it right. | -不是这样的 -那就改正错误 |
[33:02] | Agree to testify, and I’ll recommend leniency. | 同意作证 我会请求对你从轻处罚 |
[33:06] | Terzian’s never gonna trust you again. | 特齐安再也不会信任你了 |
[33:09] | Means you got a short shelf life. | 这意味着你时日无多 |
[33:12] | Joe, I’m your best friend right now. | 乔 目前我才是你的好朋友 |
[33:15] | I may even be your only friend. | 甚至或许是你唯一的朋友 |
[33:21] | I don’t want to be your last friend. | 但我不想当你最后的朋友 |
[33:30] | Mr. Petrosian’s ready to make a sworn statement. | 彼得罗辛先生准备提交宣誓证词了 |
[33:32] | We need a stenographer. | 需要一位速记员 |
[33:34] | It’s on the way, counselor. | 马上就到 检察官 |
[33:44] | You handled your business in there. | 你又拿下一个罪犯 |
[33:46] | Not all of it. | 并没有一网打尽 |
[33:48] | I can’t touch the guys he bribed yet. | 我还碰不了他行贿的那些人 |
[33:50] | He’s a tainted witness working a deal. | 他是想拿到认罪协议的污点证人 |
[33:52] | Gives them deniability. | 给了他们抵赖的机会 |
[33:53] | You just drove a truck through the Armenian mob. | 你刚重创了一个亚美尼亚黑帮 |
[33:56] | George Terzian’s never gonna get out. | 乔治·特齐安会被判终身监禁 |
[33:57] | That is huge. | 一场大胜仗 |
[33:59] | Why can’t you just take a moment and appreciate that? | 为什么不享受这一刻呢 |
[34:03] | I’m hard to please. | 我是个难以取悦的人 |
[34:05] | I hadn’t noticed. | 我怎么没发现 |
[34:08] | I talked to my colleague about the case you mentioned. | 我跟同事说了你那个案子 |
[34:11] | He’s kicking the charges. | 他会撤销指控 |
[34:12] | – Just like that? – Once the kid was out on bail, | -这么简单 -孩子被保释后 |
[34:13] | the leverage went away. When they’re locked up, | 就不存在抵押了 一旦被抓 |
[34:16] | 90% plead, whether they’re guilty or not. | 百分之九十的人都会认罪 不管有罪与否 |
[34:18] | Keeps the win-loss stats good for the office. | 这让检察院的胜率很好看 |
[34:20] | But no points for justice? | 但不管正义吗 |
[34:21] | The case wasn’t making the docket anyway. | 这个案子本来也立不了案 |
[34:23] | Too big a time suck without enough upside. | 耗时长 又没有可挖的 |
[34:25] | This D.A. a friend of yours? | 这位地检是你朋友吗 |
[34:27] | He’s a type. Not my type. | 他是那类人 但我不是 |
[34:30] | There shouldn’t be two systems– | 对付罪犯本不该有两套系统 |
[34:32] | one for the rich and one for the poor. | 有钱的一套 没钱的一套 |
[34:36] | Go get your dad’s car. | 去拿回你老爸的车吧 |
[34:38] | I’ll be at the hotel if you happen to get there eventually. | 你要过来的话 我就在酒店等着 |
[34:41] | Oh, I know the way. | 我轻车熟路 |
[34:45] | This way. | 这边请 |
[34:49] | Street came to see me today. | 斯特里特今天来找我了 |
[34:51] | He wants to help out in the armory. | 他想去军械库帮忙 |
[34:53] | Strictly volunteer. | 只是志愿者 |
[34:55] | Why? | 为什么 |
[34:56] | Think he’s trying to make amends. | 感觉他想弥补自己的过错 |
[34:58] | All right, thanks. That’s good to know. Night, Captain. | 好 谢谢 挺好的 晚安 队长 |
[35:01] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[35:05] | – Tan? – Yeah. | -谭 -怎么了 |
[35:07] | I need to tell you I was wrong. | 是我搞错了 |
[35:10] | I’m sorry, but there is a list, | 对不起 名单确实存在 |
[35:13] | and you’re on it. | 你在名单上 |
[35:14] | It’s not official, | 还不是正式的 |
[35:15] | it hasn’t been finalized, | 也没最终确认 |
[35:16] | and I’m gonna fight for every name on it, | 我会为上面每个人抗争 |
[35:19] | but reassignment’s looking like a real thing. | 但重新分配看来是要动真格的了 |
[35:22] | Man. | 老天 |
[35:23] | We’ve all worked too hard to make SWAT as good as it is | 为了让特警队不虚此名 特警队队员都是 |
[35:25] | with officers as good as you are. | 像你这样优秀的警员 我们都在拼命努力 |
[35:29] | It’s not a done deal. | 事情还没有最终确定 |
[35:31] | Forget the politics and focus on the job, same as always. | 忘掉政治 一如既往地全身心投入在工作中 |
[35:36] | Thanks, Captain. | 谢谢你 队长 |
[35:47] | Do you not remember which car you stole last night? | 你不记得昨晚你偷的是哪辆车吗 |
[35:50] | When I hold the pink slip, I own the car, sir. | 车主证在手 我就是车主 先生 |
[35:54] | I moved my car out of your garage. That’s not theft. | 我把车从你的车库开走 这不是偷窃 |
[35:56] | – In whose world? – All right, listen here. | -你就扯吧 -听我说 |
[35:59] | I’m gonna give you my credit card for your fee. | 我会用信用卡付你佣金 |
[36:01] | Then you give my father his car and his pink slip. | 然后你把车和车主证还给我父亲 |
[36:03] | – It’s not that simple. – Why not? | -没这么简单 -为什么 |
[36:05] | Car wasn’t worth as much as I thought. | 车子不如我想的那么值钱 |
[36:08] | ’64 Chevy Impala in cherry condition. | 64年产的崭新雪佛兰黑斑羚车 |
[36:10] | With how many times around the odometer? | 累计行程都多少了 |
[36:12] | At least one more than you swore and signed. | 至少比你的承诺和合同上写的要多 |
[36:14] | Okay, hold up, hold up, Pop. | 先别急 老爸 |
[36:15] | You hear what he’s trying to do, son. | 你听到他想说什么了 儿子 |
[36:17] | He trying to keep my car. | 他想霸占我的车 |
[36:18] | I don’t have your car! | 你的车不在我这里 |
[36:19] | I sold it to cover my fee. | 我把车卖了用来抵佣金 |
[36:21] | You owed me the money, sir. | 你欠我佣金 先生 |
[36:24] | I am gonna refund you the difference. | 我会把差额退还给你 |
[36:25] | That’s what I was checking on the computer. | 这是我在电脑上查到的 |
[36:26] | You didn’t call me and tell me you were selling my car. | 你没打给我 和我说你要卖掉我的车 |
[36:29] | Blue Book’s $700. | 二手车参考价是七百块 |
[36:35] | I ain’t done with you! | 我还没和你算完账呢 |
[36:36] | Have a good evening. | 祝你有个愉快的夜晚 |
[36:37] | Pops, stop. You’re a hothead. | 老爸 别吵了 你就是个暴脾气 |
[36:40] | Yeah, well, it used to run in the family. | 家族遗传的 |
[36:41] | Look, the new owners have had your car for less than a day. | 你的车才到新车主手上一天都不到 |
[36:44] | – We’re gonna buy it back. – How we gonna find it? | -我们会买回来的 -我们要怎么找到车 |
[36:48] | I installed a tracker. | 我装了追踪器 |
[36:50] | When? | 什么时候 |
[36:54] | So that you and Brie could spy on me? | 这样你和小布就可以监视我吗 |
[36:59] | That’s just shameful, son. | 太可耻了 儿子 |
[37:03] | It means we can find your car, Pop. | 这表示我们能找回你的车 老爸 |
[37:24] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[37:26] | Don’t say, “One day at a time.” | 别说”一步一步来” |
[37:33] | It wasn’t all for nothing. | 也不是完全没有收获 |
[37:36] | Just wasn’t worth it. | 只是根本不值得 |
[37:47] | Peter? | 彼得 |
[37:50] | I’ll call you tomorrow. | 我明天打给你 |
[37:53] | You don’t have to. | 你没必要这样做 |
[37:55] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:12] | You think it’s in there? | 你觉得车在里面 |
[38:15] | Signal don’t lie, Pop. | 信号是不会骗人的 老爸 |
[38:19] | When I first got that car, I showed it to your Mom. | 我刚买到那辆车时 我给你妈看 |
[38:22] | Man, she was red hot. | 她简直气炸了 |
[38:23] | Yeah, she was because you broke her budget. | 当然 因为超出了她的预算 |
[38:27] | We could drive that car anywhere. | 我们可以开着那辆车到处去 |
[38:29] | Any part of town, and we were always in style. | 在镇上到处逛 而且我们一直都很有范 |
[38:32] | We could even drive it to the Westside, | 我们甚至可以开去西区 |
[38:34] | which we sometimes called “The white side.” | 有时我们把那里叫做”白人区” |
[38:38] | But people would look at you like… | 但是大家会看着你 |
[38:39] | like you were somebody, you know what I mean? | 好像你是大咖似的 懂吗 |
[38:41] | And your mom– she loved it. | 你妈可喜欢了 |
[38:43] | What are you talking about? She hated that car. | 你在说什么呢 她很讨厌那辆车 |
[38:44] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[38:45] | Did she ever mention to you | 她有没有和你说过 |
[38:47] | that your life started in the back seat of that car? | 你的人生就是在那辆车的后座开始的 |
[38:49] | Okay, whoa, whoa. What?! | 等一下 什么 |
[38:51] | Yeah. Well, when we got married, | 我们刚结婚的时候 |
[38:54] | we were still living with her folks, | 还住在她爸妈家 |
[38:55] | and sometimes that car was the only privacy that we had. | 有时那辆车是我们仅有的独处空间 |
[38:57] | Okay, I’m really not trying to hear this right now. | 我现在真不想听你说这些 |
[39:00] | A lot of good memories in the back seat. | 后座充满了很多美好的回忆 |
[39:01] | Oh, come on, Pops. Stop, man. Stop. | 拜托 老爸 别说了 |
[39:04] | What I’m trying to tell you, son, is, | 儿子 我想告诉你的是 |
[39:06] | it’s more than just a car to me. | 那对我来说不只是一辆车 |
[39:07] | Okay, and I got that, but are we done? | 我知道了 但是你说完了吗 |
[39:18] | Here comes your seller. | 卖家出来了 |
[39:20] | What if he refuses? | 如果他拒绝呢 |
[39:27] | He kept the car for himself. | 他自己把车留下了 |
[39:40] | You gentlemen know stalking’s a crime, don’t you? | 你们知道跟踪是犯法的吧 |
[39:44] | How about fraud? | 那诈骗呢 |
[39:47] | Why didn’t you tell me you were a cop before? | 之前你怎么不说你是警察 |
[39:50] | Because I was off-duty, | 因为当时我下班了 |
[39:51] | and I don’t use my badge to ask for any favors. | 我是不会利用职权以公谋私的 |
[39:53] | Now might be a good time for you to start | 你现在可能要开始 |
[39:54] | to repent for your actions, partner. | 后悔自己的行为了 搭档 |
[39:56] | See my boy here– he’s a SWAT team leader. | 这是我儿子 他是特警队队长 |
[40:01] | There’s been a misunderstanding here. | 这当中有误会 |
[40:03] | So, why don’t we rectify that? | 那我们不如解开这个误会吧 |
[40:04] | I think you said a fair price for my father’s car | 你不是说减去你的佣金后 |
[40:06] | was $700 over your fee. | 我父亲这辆车的合理价钱是七百块吗 |
[40:11] | That’s $700. | 这里是七百块 |
[40:13] | You want to count it? | 你要不要数数 |
[40:15] | – No need. – Where’s the pink slip? | -不必了 -车主证呢 |
[40:18] | Glove compartment. | 在前座杂物箱里 |
[40:18] | You better not have damaged my starter | 你最好别在接线发动我的车时 |
[40:20] | when you hotwired my car. | 弄坏我的启动装置 |
[40:24] | My father will take his car now. | 我父亲现在要拿回他的车 |
[40:30] | Thank you, son. | 谢谢你 儿子 |
[40:40] | I’ll follow you home, Pop. | 我跟着你开回家 老爸 |
[40:41] | No, won’t be no need for that. | 不 不需要了 |
[40:42] | It’s just a waste of gas. | 那样只会浪费汽油 |
[40:43] | Besides, ain’t you got nothing better to do? | 而且你没有更有意义的事可做吗 |
[40:45] | Don’t worry about it. It’s still early. | 别管这个 现在还早 |
[40:59] | No rolling stops, you hear me? | 永不停滞 听到了吗 |
[41:01] | I have no idea what you talking about. | 我根本不知道你在说什么 |