时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | We got any word on Street? | 斯特里特有消息吗 |
[00:03] | I had tried his cell three times, but he’s not picking up. | 我打了他几次电话 他没接 |
[00:05] | Jimmy, I really need you to come through for me | 吉米 我真的需要你帮我脱险 |
[00:07] | or they’re-they’re not gonna finalize my parole. | 不然他们就会否决我的假释 |
[00:10] | Are you sure you don’t want to maintain a little distance? | 你确定你不想和她保持一些距离吗 |
[00:12] | I’m the only family she’s got. | 我是她唯一的家人 |
[00:13] | Nothing about parole is a formality. | 有关假释的任何事都不是形式主义 |
[00:15] | LAPD needs to know | 洛城警局需要知道 |
[00:15] | if there’s an officer residing with a convicted felon. | 是否有警官和被判刑的重罪犯一起住 |
[00:18] | Street, I got to say, | 斯特里特 我还是要说 |
[00:18] | I think her living with you is a bad idea. | 我认为和她一起住不是个好主意 |
[00:20] | You probably already know, but I lied. | 估计你已经知道了 我骗了你 |
[00:22] | You’re off SWAT. | 你被开除出反恐特警队了 |
[00:23] | You report to patrol duty tomorrow. | 你明天就去巡逻队报道 |
[00:25] | We hold each other’s lives out there | 我们把性命交于彼此手中 |
[00:27] | and I need to see that Street gets that. | 我要知道斯特里特明白这一点 |
[00:29] | – Nia Wells. – Daniel Harrelson. | -尼娅·威尔斯 -丹尼尔·哈里森 |
[00:31] | They call me Hondo, though. | 不过他们都叫我洪都 |
[00:32] | You’re a prosecutor, huh? | 你是检察官 |
[00:33] | Deputy D.A. | 副地区检察官 |
[00:35] | How long you two been married? | 你们俩结婚多久了 |
[00:36] | Actually, getting divorced. | 其实我们在办离婚 |
[00:38] | It’s funny, you know, | 有趣的是 |
[00:39] | when something like this happens, | 这种事的发生 |
[00:40] | it changes how you look at things. | 会改变人看待事情的方式 |
[00:57] | Graveyard supervisor didn’t say anything about any night work. | 夜班主管没说过有夜间作业 |
[01:03] | Hey, put your hands against the car. | 把双手放在车上 |
[01:05] | And don’t go for that gun. | 不要掏枪 |
[01:06] | I said put your hands against the car! | 我说双手放在车上 |
[01:50] | Thanks for coming over. | 谢谢你过来 |
[01:52] | I know my text was last minute. | 我知道我是临时发短信给你的 |
[01:54] | Well, I’m glad I did. | 很高兴我来了 |
[01:55] | Thanks for letting me crash. | 谢谢你让我在这过夜 |
[01:57] | I know me spending the night doesn’t make us a couple now. | 我知道我在这过夜并不代表我们在一起 |
[02:00] | I mean, this ain’t got to be nothing more than… | 这只不过是… |
[02:02] | Than what it is. | 就是鱼水之欢 |
[02:03] | I know. We’ve both got enough going on. | 我知道我们俩都有很多事要处理 |
[02:06] | How’s work been for you? | 你的工作怎么样 |
[02:07] | It’s been good. | 挺好的 |
[02:10] | That badge ever start feeling heavy? | 有没有开始觉得那个警徽很沉重 |
[02:11] | Damn, woman, do you ever ask any easy questions? | 女人 你问的问题就不能简单点吗 |
[02:15] | It can be tough at times, but I’m glad I do it | 有时的确很辛苦 但我很高兴做这份工作 |
[02:18] | – and I’m good at it. – I bet you are, | -而且我胜任有余 -我猜也是 |
[02:20] | but I’m guessing you probably secretly feel responsible | 但我估计你心里对于每一次成败 |
[02:24] | for every win and every loss. | 都感到责任重大 |
[02:26] | Anyone ever tell you that your morning-after etiquette | 有没有和你说过你清晨温存后的问候 |
[02:28] | could use a little work? | 需要再努力改进一下 |
[02:35] | – Damn it. – What’s up? | -该死的 -怎么了 |
[02:36] | My ex won’t sign the divorce papers yet. | 我前夫还没在离婚协议书上签字 |
[02:38] | He’s contesting my proposed division of property. | 他不同意我的财产分割提议 |
[02:41] | First it was the dog, then the furniture, now this. | 最开始是狗 然后到家具 现在又来这个 |
[02:45] | It should have all been over by now. | 这些早都应该结束了 |
[02:47] | You know, we got this old-timer at my job, his name is Mumford, | 我队里有个叫玛福德的老前辈 |
[02:50] | and he’s always saying that divorce is a marathon, | 他总是说离婚就是场马拉松耐力赛 |
[02:53] | not a sprint. | 而不是短跑冲刺赛 |
[02:54] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[02:59] | You are a legally separated woman. | 你们已经合法分居了 |
[03:02] | That makes you free. | 你是自由的 |
[03:04] | Enjoy it. | 好好享受吧 |
[03:05] | I am. | 我是在享受 |
[03:06] | These have been five of the six | 这是我六次以来 |
[03:11] | best one-night stands I’ve ever had. | 最好的五次一夜情 |
[03:13] | Okay, whoa, whoa, wait a minute. Ouch. | 等等 等一下 伤人啊 |
[03:16] | – Only five out of six? – Yeah. | -六次中只有五次吗 -嗯 |
[03:20] | There was this guy in Houston. | 还有一个在休斯顿遇到的人 |
[03:23] | Long time ago. | 很久以前的事了 |
[03:28] | – Work. – Stay safe. | -工作来了 -注意安全 |
[03:38] | SWAT’s chasing train robbers now? | 特警队开始负责火车劫案了吗 |
[03:40] | Well, most thefts, the railroads use their own security, | 铁路都有自己的安保人员来处理大部分失窃案 |
[03:43] | but this one came with a homicide. | 但这次发生了谋杀案 |
[03:45] | Dead guard. Bullet to the head. | 保安遇害 头部中枪 |
[03:47] | The suspects used an oxyacetylene torch | 疑犯用一把氧炔焊炬 |
[03:50] | to cut through the forged steel. | 割断了锻钢 |
[03:51] | They made off with $2 million worth of oxycodone. | 偷走了价值两百万的羟考酮 |
[03:54] | And then they fled about a half a mile north | 然后从以北800米左右的 |
[03:55] | through an access gate. | 一个入口逃走了 |
[03:56] | Any leads on this crew? | 有这个团伙的线索吗 |
[03:57] | Well, the U.S. Marshals think | 美国法警认为 |
[03:59] | it’s a fugitive on their Most Wanted list. | 是他们通缉名单上的一名逃犯 |
[04:01] | Marshal Wells. | 威尔斯法警 |
[04:03] | I’d like you to meet Sergeant Harrelson. | 这位是哈里森警司 |
[04:05] | Hey. Eric Wells. | 你好 我是艾瑞克·威尔斯 |
[04:07] | Nice to meet you, Sergeant. | 很高兴认识你 警司 |
[04:09] | Marshal. | 法警你好 |
[04:10] | Uh, the Marshals have claimed jurisdiction, | 法警持有管辖权 |
[04:12] | requested SWAT as backup in the search for their fugitive. | 要求特警队支援追捕逃犯 |
[04:14] | That’s a new one. | 这倒是头一回 |
[04:15] | I thought you cowboys normally rode alone. | 我还以为你们这些牛仔一般都是独行侠 |
[04:17] | Well, sometimes it’s better to be in a pack | 有时结伴同行 |
[04:19] | than a lone wolf, right? | 好过做独行侠对吧 |
[04:22] | Shen Kwon was serving 15 years | 因杀害烟酒枪支爆炸物管理局线人 |
[04:24] | for killing an ATF informant. | 申权被判入狱十五年 |
[04:25] | 犯罪记录 通缉 申·权 被称作大佬 | |
[04:26] | About six months ago, | 大概六个月前 |
[04:27] | he took a saw blade to a guard and escaped custody. | 他用锯片割伤狱警越狱 |
[04:29] | We’re a long way from Florida. | 这里距离佛罗里达路途遥远 |
[04:31] | What makes you so sure | 你为什么这么肯定 |
[04:32] | Kwon’s ripping off boxcars in L.A.? | 权会在洛杉矶盗取货运货车里的货物呢 |
[04:33] | Well, Kwon’s specialty is cargo. | 权专门偷取货物 |
[04:36] | If it’s worth a buck and it’s shipped by plane, | 只要是之前的货物 不论运输工具是飞机 |
[04:38] | train or on a semitruck, this guy will rip it off. | 火车 还是半挂车 他都会盗取 |
[04:40] | Now, since his escape, he’s been moving west. | 自从越狱之后 他一直向西逃 |
[04:42] | He’s targeting boxcars full of pharmaceutical opioids | 他的目标是货运车箱里的鸦片类药物 |
[04:45] | and he’s flipping them wholesale to local gangs. | 然后迅速脱手将药物批发给当地的帮派 |
[04:47] | Dallas, Santa Fe, Vegas, | 达拉斯 圣达菲和拉斯维加斯 |
[04:48] | they all had spikes in overdoses | 激增的服药过量事件 |
[04:49] | linked to drugs Kwon has stolen. | 都与权所偷取的药物有关 |
[04:51] | And we don’t want him flooding our streets with that crap. | 我们不希望那些药物涌向我们的街头 |
[04:53] | That’s why I’m deputizing you and your team. | 所以我现在委托你和你的小队 |
[04:54] | I could really use SWAT’s help getting this guy off the street. | 我真的需要特警队的帮助抓到到这家伙 |
[04:57] | You gentlemen coordinate amongst yourselves. | 你们两位好好互相协调 |
[04:58] | – Keep us posted. – Thanks, Commander. | -有进展通知我们 -谢谢长官 |
[05:01] | – Excuse me for a second. – Yeah, no sweat. | -我先去忙 -没事 |
[05:04] | Hey, Deac. I’m gonna grab Tan, | 迪肯 我会带上谭 |
[05:07] | and check with railroad security, | 去查查铁路安保系统 |
[05:08] | see what kind of surveillance footage these guys have. | 看看他们的监控录像能查到些什么 |
[05:10] | The oxyacetylene torch these guys used is not exactly gear | 这几个人用的氧炔焊炬和在这里找到的工具 |
[05:12] | you find lying around here. | 完全不是同一种 |
[05:13] | You grab Chris and Luca. Hit up Burglary. | 你带克里斯和卢卡去劫案组一趟 |
[05:15] | See if this crew ripped it off from someone. | 看看这群人是否有抢劫他人的记录 |
[05:23] | – Hey. – Nia, hey. | -喂 -尼娅 |
[05:24] | Listen, um, I got something happening here. | 听着 我这里出了点事 |
[05:28] | I’m on my way to court, what’s up? | 我在去法庭路上 怎么了 |
[05:29] | Me and my team just got deputized by your husband, | 你丈夫刚刚指定特警队 |
[05:32] | hunting some rip-off crew. | 去追捕什么盗窃团伙 |
[05:33] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[05:34] | Eric’s detailed to guard a federal judge. | 艾瑞克的职责是保护联邦法官 |
[05:36] | Not anymore he isn’t. | 不再是了 |
[05:38] | I’m standing here looking right at him. | 我现在就看着他 |
[05:41] | Did you mention me to him? | 你跟他提起过我吗 |
[05:42] | No. What I do and who I see is none of his business anymore. | 没有 我做什么跟谁约会都与他无关 |
[05:46] | And he’s moved on. Got his new girl. | 他也往前看了 有了新女友 |
[05:48] | Nia, I know a lot of guys | 尼娅 我知道很多男人 |
[05:49] | who think they’re entitled to a wife and a girlfriend. | 都认为自己有权同时拥有妻子和女友 |
[05:51] | Maybe it’s a coincidence. He doesn’t know about you. | 也许只是巧合 他根本不知道你 |
[05:54] | He’s a U.S. Marshal with access to wiretap equipment. | 他是联邦法警 有能力安装窃听设备 |
[05:57] | He can hack your phone, read your texts, you know that. | 他可以黑你的手机 读你的短信 |
[06:00] | No. He wouldn’t abuse his clearance like that. | 不 他不会这样滥用职权 |
[06:04] | Jeopardize his job? | 不要自己的饭碗了 |
[06:05] | Come on now, Nia. I’m a cop and you’re a D.A. | 你想想 尼娅 我是警察 你是地检 |
[06:08] | We’ve both seen domestic situations turn real ugly. | 我们都见识过家庭纠纷最后结局惨淡 |
[06:11] | Some jealous dude going after his ex or the guy she’s dating. | 嫉妒的男人追杀前任或是前任的新欢 |
[06:15] | Look, it doesn’t sound like Eric, but be careful. | 听着 这不像艾瑞克的作风 但你还是小心点 |
[06:20] | I’ll make some calls. | 我打几个电话 |
[06:24] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[06:28] | Let’s do it. | 开工吧 |
[07:06] | You got zero vedio surveillance from last night? | 你们没有昨晚的监控录像 |
[07:08] | This yard’s got five square miles of track | 这片车场方圆五英里内都有铁轨 |
[07:10] | with a thousand freight cars moving through every day. | 每天来来往往上千辆货车 |
[07:13] | What about the access gate into the yard? | 那么进门那里的呢 |
[07:14] | It’s got to have cameras, no? | 那里肯定有摄像头吧 |
[07:16] | They were spray-painted over. | 上面被喷上了漆 |
[07:17] | And the torch they were packing sliced right through the locks. | 他们还用焊枪切断了门锁 |
[07:20] | Billy was here, though. Swears he got a look at them. | 不过比利在现场 发誓说自己看到了他们 |
[07:23] | Billy’s a guard here? | 比利是这里的保安吗 |
[07:24] | Oh, no. He’s a hobo. | 不 他是个流浪汉 |
[07:25] | – Nice kid. – Can’t believe hobos are still a thing. | -人不错 -现在还有流浪汉 |
[07:28] | Long as there are trains, there’ll be guys who want to ride them. | 只要有火车 就会有想搭车的人 |
[07:30] | Billy, tell these gentlemen what you saw. | 比利 跟这些警官说说你看见了什么 |
[07:34] | It’s awful, right? | 太糟了 不是吗 |
[07:35] | I mean, for a guard, Barlow was good people. | 作为一个保安 巴洛是个好人 |
[07:38] | Whenever I rode through here, he let me clean up in the bathroom. | 不管我什么时候来 他总让我用卫生间梳洗 |
[07:40] | – You get a look at the crew who killed him? – Yeah, kind of. | -你看见杀害他的那帮人了 -算是吧 |
[07:42] | This van almost ran me over. | 那辆车差点把我碾过去 |
[07:44] | And I see these guys get out | 然后我看见这些人下车 |
[07:45] | and start grabbing stuff off the boxcar. | 开始从车厢里抢东西 |
[07:47] | How many guys? | 多少人 |
[07:48] | At least four, maybe five? | 至少四个 也许五个 |
[07:49] | I don’t know, it was dark, so it was hard to see them. | 不知道 太暗了很难看清楚 |
[07:51] | But, it, uh, it sounded like they were | 但是 听着好像 |
[07:53] | speaking in Chinese or Japanese or something. | 他们在说中文还是日文什么的 |
[07:55] | You remember any specific words? | 记不记得某些词 |
[07:56] | They kept calling this one dude, uh, “Dai-lo.” | 他们叫其中一个人 大佬 |
[07:59] | It means “Boss” In Cantonese. | 在广东话里意思是老大 |
[08:00] | Yeah, it’s also Kwon’s alias. | 没错 也是权的外号 |
[08:02] | Here. It’s kind of blurry, but I managed to snap one off. | 看 虽然有点模糊 但我拍了一张照 |
[08:08] | Make sure every patrol car on the street | 让所有街上的巡警 |
[08:10] | has eyes out for this van. | 留意这辆面包车 |
[08:20] | You know why I requested you, Sergeant? | 知道为什么我指定你吗 警司 |
[08:22] | Tell me. | 说说看 |
[08:24] | Your team has the highest fugitive recovery rate in SWAT | 你们是特警队史上抓捕逃犯成功率最高的 |
[08:27] | and I like to win. | 而我喜欢赢 |
[08:28] | – Is that right? – Yeah, I checked out your file. | -是吗 -没错 我查过你的档案 |
[08:30] | You spent your first six years in patrol | 你的头六年是在第77分局 |
[08:32] | running and gunning in the 77th. | 当街头巡警 |
[08:35] | Is South Central really as tough as they say? | 中南区真的那么强悍 |
[08:37] | We don’t call it South Central anymore. | 我们不再叫那里中南区了 |
[08:38] | We call it South L.A. | 直接叫洛杉矶南区 |
[08:40] | Oh, South L.A. | 洛杉矶南区 |
[08:41] | I guess some marketing guy just got a raise, huh? | 会宣传的人才能当领导 对吧 |
[08:44] | It’s just like anywhere, Wells, and it’s home. | 威尔斯 这里没什么两样 这里是家 |
[08:46] | Hey, local kid does good. | 本地人出息了 |
[08:48] | I did all right. | 还行吧 |
[08:49] | Man, LAPD should put you on the recruitment posters. | 老兄 洛城警局该把你放上招募海报 |
[08:52] | I don’t do this job to get famous, man. | 我干这行不是为了出名 |
[08:54] | Oh, hey, I hear you. | 明白明白 |
[08:56] | I just hit 15 years as a Marshal. | 我做法警刚满十五年 |
[08:58] | I wake up every morning, I still crave the chase. | 每天早上醒来 还是有追捕的热情 |
[09:01] | The problem is chasing bad guys doesn’t leave | 问题是追捕坏蛋意味着 |
[09:03] | a whole lot of time for your personal life. | 没多少时间留给个人生活 |
[09:07] | A lot of marriages suffer. | 多少婚姻遭了罪 |
[09:09] | I know mine did. | 反正我的婚姻就是这么毁了 |
[09:11] | Patrol just found the cargo van | 巡警刚发现货车 |
[09:12] | abandoned under the 10 Freeway. | 被遗弃在十号公路下面 |
[09:14] | VIN came back, stolen off a used lot in Alhambra two days ago. | 车辆识别码显示两天前在阿罕布拉市被偷 |
[09:17] | Chinese gangs like to move a lot | 中国团伙很喜欢 |
[09:19] | of black market merchandise through that part of town. | 通过那块地方转移大量黑市货物 |
[09:22] | I bet you that’s where Kwon put together his crew. | 我打赌权的老窝就在那里 |
[09:24] | Alhambra. Tan, that’s your neck of the woods, right? | 阿罕布拉市 那是你的地盘吧 谭 |
[09:26] | Yeah, used to be. | 以前是 |
[09:27] | That’s Deac. Says they got a hit on the torch | 迪肯发消息说 货车上用的焊炬 |
[09:29] | used on the freight car. | 有线索了 |
[09:30] | All right, almost home. | 好 快到了 |
[09:35] | Got connections to the gear this crew used on the boxcar? | 团伙用在车厢上的工具有头绪了 |
[09:37] | Yeah, it matches equipment | 没错 那东西 |
[09:38] | stolen from a local trade school. | 跟本地贸易学校被偷的设备匹配 |
[09:39] | There’s hundred-pound cylinders of oxy and acetylene. | 那里有几百磅的奥施康定和乙炔气缸 |
[09:41] | Four of them, along with some regulators, | 四罐被偷 还有一些调节器 |
[09:44] | 50 feet of hoses and a top-of-the-line torch guard. | 五十英尺的水管和一个焊炬防护罩 |
[09:46] | School sent us a list of former students, | 学校给我们发了一张以往学生的名单 |
[09:48] | all Chinese, who either dropped out or were kicked out. | 都是中国人 要么辍学要么被开除 |
[09:50] | Ran their names, but nothing popped up except for one: | 全都查过了 只有一个人有点特别 |
[09:53] | Alec Chan. Got arrests for DUI, | 亚力克·陈 曾因酒驾 |
[09:55] | unlawful discharge of firearm, possession of stolen property. | 非法持有枪支 盗窃罪被捕 |
[09:58] | No way. | 不会吧 |
[09:59] | What, you know him? | 你认识他 |
[10:00] | Grew up three blocks from each other. | 他跟我一起长大 就相隔三个街区 |
[10:01] | Went to high school together. | 一起上的高中 |
[10:03] | I still run into him once in a while when I visit my mom. | 有次我去看我妈还碰上他了 |
[10:05] | Well, he was charged | 他还被指控 |
[10:05] | with selling stolen goods to the Viet Valley Mobsters. | 与越南谷匪盗交易偷来的货物 |
[10:08] | They’re a Vietnamese gang who move a lot of pills | 他们是越南黑帮 经常在圣盖博谷 |
[10:10] | in the San Gabriel Valley area. | 运输大量药物 |
[10:11] | Yeah, but based on his priors, | 没错 但是根据他的表现 |
[10:13] | Chan sounds like a paper gangster to me. | 我觉得陈是那种富人家出身装混混的人 |
[10:16] | You really think that your old pal | 你真的觉得你的发小 |
[10:17] | would hook up with a bad boy like Kwon? | 会和权这样的大坏蛋勾搭在一起 |
[10:19] | It’s hard to say. I moved away from Alhambra | 很难说 我刚到十八岁 |
[10:21] | as soon as I turned 18. | 就离开了阿罕布拉市 |
[10:22] | – You still got ties out there? – Yeah, my uncle. | -你在那儿还有关系吗 -有 我叔叔 |
[10:24] | He’s head of the SoCal Chinese American Business Club. | 他是所谓美籍华裔商务俱乐部的部长 |
[10:26] | Not much happens in Alhambra | 不管是阿罕布拉市 |
[10:27] | or the SGV without him knowing about it. | 还是圣盖博谷 他清楚所有事 |
[10:29] | All right. Luca, go with Tan. | 很好 卢卡 你跟谭走 |
[10:31] | Hit him up. See if he’s heard anything. | 去找他 看他知不知道消息 |
[10:33] | Okay, let’s go. | 好 我们走 |
[10:34] | Pull up Chan’s intel. Run his license plates. | 找出关于陈的情报 查他的车牌照 |
[10:38] | Send a BOLO out to patrol. | 给巡警发协查通告 |
[10:39] | I want eyes on this guy. | 盯着点这个人 |
[10:48] | You know, if you want to talk to my mom, | 如果你是想找我妈谈话 |
[10:50] | she left for work already. | 她已经去上班了 |
[10:52] | She’s been doing real good at her job. | 她最近真的很认真在工作 |
[10:54] | On time, every day. | 每天都很准时 |
[10:56] | I do unannounced home visits occasionally. | 我会不定时进行家访 |
[10:58] | It gives me a better sense of how new parolees | 这么做能让我更好地了解 |
[11:00] | are dealing with life on the outside. | 刚被假释的人在外如何生活 |
[11:02] | You want some coffee? It’d just take a sec. | 你想喝杯咖啡吗 只需要一会 |
[11:05] | Hmm. No. Thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[11:11] | Those are mine. | 那些是我喝的 |
[11:13] | Um, my buddy, he came to watch the Lakers, | 我朋友来看湖人队的比赛 |
[11:16] | brought a six-pack. | 他带了一打啤酒 |
[11:17] | We drank a few, I made him take the rest home. | 我们喝了一点 剩下的我让他带走了 |
[11:20] | Remember, as a condition of Karen’s release, she can’t… | 记住 凯伦的保释条件里包括 |
[11:23] | No alcohol or drugs, unless she has a prescription. | 不能喝酒 在无处方条件下不能吃药 |
[11:26] | Totally got it. | 完全明白 |
[11:27] | You can check. There’s none in the house. | 你可以检查 房子里没有 |
[11:29] | Okay. Gonna need to see the bedroom. | 好 还得看一下卧室 |
[11:34] | I’ve seen worse. | 整洁了很多 |
[11:37] | Yeah. I know you think I’m a hard-ass, | 没错 我知道你觉得我是个坏人 |
[11:38] | looking to push your mom back, | 想要将你妈送回监狱 |
[11:40] | but all I really want | 但是我真正的意愿 |
[11:43] | is for my parolees to get their lives on track. | 是让我手下的假释人员的生活回到正轨 |
[11:46] | If you notice your mom having any adjustment issues, | 如果你留意到你妈在适应方面有麻烦 |
[11:49] | let me know. | 就告诉我 |
[11:50] | Will do. | 会的 |
[11:52] | I’ll get out of your hair. | 那么我就不打扰了 |
[11:54] | I’ll see you next week. | 我下周再来 |
[11:55] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[12:01] | I’ll make sure to have some coffee ready for you next time. | 等你下次来的时候 我会准备好咖啡的 |
[12:11] | He’s not my uncle by blood. | 他不是我有血缘关系的叔叔 |
[12:12] | He and my dad were from the same village. | 他跟我爸是老乡 |
[12:14] | Came to the States together. | 一起来美国 |
[12:15] | Well, when my dad died, Yang looked out for my mom and me. | 我爸去世后 杨一直照顾我和我妈 |
[12:18] | Made sure we always had food on the table. | 确保我们不会饿死 |
[12:20] | So he’s like a godfather. | 就像是教父 |
[12:22] | Yeah, but in China, a respected man with connections | 对 但是在中国 一个值得尊敬的熟人 |
[12:24] | is called “Uncle.” | 我们称呼他为叔叔 |
[12:25] | Did you bring your girl Bonnie to meet him yet? | 你带你女朋友邦妮见过他了吗 |
[12:28] | No chance. She is way too blonde. | 没有 叔叔不希望我交美国女友 |
[12:30] | I don’t visit Uncle that often. | 我没有时常去拜访他 |
[12:31] | We kind of lost touch over the years. | 这几年我们都没怎么联系 |
[12:33] | I bet he’s proud that you got SWAT. | 他肯定很自豪你加入了反恐特警队 |
[12:45] | Victor. | 维克多 |
[12:46] | It’s been too long. | 好久不见 |
[12:48] | Sorry, work keeps me busy. | 抱歉 我一直忙着工作 |
[12:49] | I barely have time to visit Mom. | 都没什么时间去看我妈 |
[12:51] | Uh, this is Luca. He’s one of my SWAT teammates. | 这位是卢卡 他是我在反恐特警队里的同事 |
[12:53] | One of the best officers in Metro. | 全市最厉害的警官之一 |
[12:54] | Nah, listen, I’m okay. But this guy here, he’s top dog. | 我一般啦 这个小子才厉害呢 |
[12:57] | Can’t count the times he’s had my back. | 都数不过来他救过我多少次了 |
[12:59] | We’re lucky to have him in SWAT. | 特警队有幸能有他的加入 |
[13:19] | Um, is everything okay? | 你们没事吧 |
[13:21] | My apologies, officer. | 抱歉 警官 |
[13:22] | I forget my manners. | 我失礼了 |
[13:24] | You’re not here on a personal call. | 你这次来不是为了私事 |
[13:26] | So how may I help you? | 找我有何贵干 |
[13:28] | We’re looking for this guy from Florida named Shen Kwon. | 我们在找这个叫申·权的人 他来自佛罗里达 |
[13:31] | Might be involved in a murder and robbery. | 他涉及到一起谋杀案和一起抢劫案 |
[13:32] | So far, all signs point to him operating out of Alhambra | 就目前而言 所有的证据都指向他 |
[13:35] | and the San Gabriel Valley. | 作案地点分别是阿罕布拉市和圣盖博谷 |
[13:36] | Never heard of him. If I learn anything, | 从来没听说过这个人 要是我有什么消息 |
[13:38] | I’ll be sure to call. | 我一定告诉你们 |
[13:39] | How about Alec Chen? | 亚力克·陈呢 |
[13:41] | Alec? Is he suspected of something? | 亚力克 他犯了什么事 |
[13:45] | We think he’s mixed up with Kwon, | 我们认为他和权勾结在一起 |
[13:46] | stealing shipments of drugs. | 合作偷盗多批药品 |
[13:49] | No, I just saw Alec a few days ago. | 不可能 我几天前才看见亚力克 |
[13:51] | He’s been working with his mother, | 他一直在和他母亲一起工作 |
[13:52] | learning the family business, so he can run it one day. | 正在学习管理家族事务 好有一天能够掌权 |
[13:55] | Uncle, come on. You know Alec’s been in trouble in the past. | 叔叔 你知道亚力克以前就惹过麻烦 |
[13:57] | He’s from a good family. | 他出身良好 |
[13:59] | Victor, let me speak with him first. | 维克多 让我先跟他谈谈 |
[14:01] | The warrant’s already been issued for his mom’s dress shop. | 针对他母亲服装店的搜查令已经被通过了 |
[14:04] | I came here as a courtesy to tell you face-to-face, | 我是出于好意才来当面告诉你 |
[14:06] | to see if you could help. | 看看你是否能够帮忙 |
[14:10] | Well, I cannot. | 恕我无能为力 |
[14:14] | Well, if that changes, please let us know. | 如果有能帮上我们的消息 请告诉我们 |
[14:19] | On the street, these go for 60 a pill. | 在道上 这些要一粒六十 |
[14:21] | We’re asking 20. | 我们只要二十 |
[14:26] | Blast it out, you make half a mil. | 把这些卖光 你们能赚五十万 |
[14:30] | Metro SWAT! | 市特警队 |
[14:31] | U.S. Marshals! Hands in the air! | 联邦法警 把手举起来 |
[14:33] | LAPD SWAT! Hands up, now! | 洛城警局特警队 举起手来 |
[14:35] | Deacon, you’re up! | 迪肯 上 |
[14:40] | Going hands on. | 双手抱头 |
[14:42] | Hands behind! You, down! | 把手放到身后 你 趴下 |
[14:44] | Hey, little rabbit, where you going? | 小兔崽子 往哪跑 |
[14:48] | Alec Chan, you’re under arrest for larceny, | 亚力克·陈 你被逮捕了 |
[14:51] | possession with intent to sell, | 罪名是贩卖毒品罪 |
[14:53] | and first-degree murder. | 和一级谋杀罪 |
[15:05] | Check this out. | 看那边 |
[15:09] | Well, it’s good to see him getting settled in. | 真高兴看到他开始融入了 |
[15:11] | I knew Street was volunteering in the armory in his free time, | 我知道斯特里特空闲时自愿待在军械库 |
[15:13] | I just had no idea it’d be all of his free time. | 但是没想到是所有空闲的时间 |
[15:24] | Look, I told you, I’m just the middleman. | 我说了 我只是个中间商 |
[15:27] | A friend came to me with those pills, | 一个朋友带着那些药来找我 |
[15:28] | said if I could sell them, I’d get 20%. | 说如果我能卖掉 就给我两成利润 |
[15:30] | Victor, come on, you know me, man. | 维克多 你了解我的 |
[15:32] | The Alec I know came from a good home, | 我了解的亚力克出身于良好家庭 |
[15:34] | mowed his neighbors’ lawns, | 会帮邻居除草 |
[15:35] | loved going to the Dodger games. | 喜欢去道奇体育馆看比赛 |
[15:36] | What the hell happened? | 你怎么了 |
[15:38] | I followed my dreams, like you. | 像你一样追寻我的梦想 |
[15:40] | Started deejaying some parties up in the Hollywood Hills. | 在好莱坞山为一些派对做DJ |
[15:43] | They wanted some pills. It was easy money. | 他们想要毒品 只是赚笔快钱 |
[15:45] | And now you’re rolling with a crew that killed a security guard, | 你和杀了一个保安的团伙混在一起 |
[15:47] | sells opiates to street gangs. | 向街头帮派贩卖鸦片 |
[15:49] | Sounds like you’re trending down, Alec. | 听起来你自甘堕落了 亚力克 |
[15:51] | How low you plan on getting? | 你还想堕落到什么地步 |
[16:02] | And why would I give you | 就算我可以 |
[16:03] | a Get Out of Jail Free card even if I could? | 我凭什么要给你一张无罪释放的免死金牌呢 |
[16:04] | Huh? So, you can sell drugs to kids in our neighborhood? | 就为了让你能卖毒品给我们街区的孩子吗 |
[16:09] | And this friend of yours. | 你的这个朋友 |
[16:10] | What’s his name again? | 叫什么来着 |
[16:11] | Joey. I don’t know his last name. | 乔伊 我不知道他姓什么 |
[16:13] | And Joey No-Last-Name | 那这个不知道姓什么的乔伊 |
[16:15] | got all those pills from where? | 是从哪儿弄来这些药的 |
[16:18] | Said he got it from some guy in Riverside | 他说是从滨水的什么人那来的 |
[16:20] | who found it in a landfill. | 那个人在垃圾填埋场捡到的 |
[16:21] | Right. Some dude in Riverside was dumping his trash, | 我信了 滨水有个人去倒垃圾 |
[16:24] | and he just happened to trip over $2 million in oxy. | 正好捡到价值超过两百万的奥施康定 |
[16:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:29] | Congratulations, my man, | 恭喜你啊 |
[16:31] | but you’ve just won first prize | 你刚刚获得了本房间 |
[16:32] | for the stupidest story anyone’s ever tried to tell in this room. | 最愚蠢剧本大奖 |
[16:37] | Look, I know dealing drugs was dumb. | 听着 我知道我贩毒是做了傻事 |
[16:41] | But I didn’t kill anybody. | 可我真的没杀过人 |
[16:45] | All Chan’s calls went to dead-end burners, | 陈打出去的电话都是无法查询的预付费手机 |
[16:47] | but we found this: a GPS tracking app. | 但是我们发现了这个 跟踪定位应用 |
[16:50] | Yeah, for 20 bucks, you can buy these, uh, | 只要二十美元 你就可以买到芯片大小的 |
[16:51] | chip-sized GPS responders, stick them to whatever. | 定位响应器 可以贴在任意东西上 |
[16:54] | Chan likes sticking them to boxcars. | 陈喜欢把它们贴在厢式货车上 |
[16:56] | That’s the freight car Kwon and his crew hit last night. | 昨晚权和同伙劫的就是这样的货车 |
[16:59] | And that’s the PSD Rail Yard, | 那是PSD铁路车场 |
[17:01] | 20 minutes south in the City of Industry. | 工业城以南二十分钟车程 |
[17:02] | Kwon’s next target. | 权的下一个目标 |
[17:19] | This is LAPD SWAT! | 洛城警局特警队 |
[17:20] | All of you, face down on the ground, hands on your head! | 所有人 趴到地上 把手放头上 |
[17:23] | Gun! | 有枪 |
[17:26] | Don’t let them scatter! | 不能让他们分散开 |
[17:33] | Train! Watch your six! | 火车 注意身后 |
[17:43] | Where’s our backup? | 我们的后援在哪儿 |
[17:44] | We need them on the other side of the tracks. | 铁轨的另外一侧需要人手抓捕 |
[17:45] | They said they’re about five minutes out. | 他们说还要五分钟 |
[17:47] | You got to be kidding me. | 开玩笑呢吧 |
[17:49] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[17:52] | Train, one; | 火车一辆 |
[17:53] | bad guy, zero. | 犯罪分子一个也没抓到 |
[17:58] | All right, so what’d you find out? | 你发现了什么 |
[17:59] | The Marshal’s office told me Eric | 法警办公室告诉我 |
[18:01] | switched assignments two days ago. | 艾瑞克两天前换了任务 |
[18:02] | He specifically asked for a case close to home. | 他特地要求一个离家近的案子 |
[18:05] | And you still think that’s a coincidence? | 你还认为只是巧合吗 |
[18:06] | I don’t know what to think. | 我也不知道该怎么想了 |
[18:07] | But he respects law enforcement. | 但是他尊敬执法机构 |
[18:10] | He’d respect anyone in SWAT. | 他会尊敬特警队的每一个人 |
[18:11] | Not if it’s someone he thinks is competition for his wife. | 他不会尊敬一个他认为在跟他争老婆的人 |
[18:13] | He knows our marriage is over. | 他明白我们的婚姻已经无可挽回了 |
[18:15] | Yeah, I hear you. | 我知道 |
[18:16] | So what the hell kind of game is he playing? | 那他到底在搞什么名堂呢 |
[18:19] | And why is he dragging me and my team into it? | 他为什么要把我和我的小队拉进来 |
[18:37] | I didn’t expect you home. | 我没想到你在家 |
[18:40] | Oh, I left early, hoping to see you. | 我今天提早走了 希望能见到你 |
[18:47] | I’m getting good at this whole online thing. | 我现在对网上购物越来越在行了 |
[18:51] | I found a recipe for gluten-free pasta. | 我找到了这个不含麸质的意面配方 |
[18:54] | And before I went to prison, | 我进监狱以前 |
[18:55] | I didn’t even know what gluten was, | 都没听说过麸质是什么 |
[18:57] | let alone how bad it is for you, | 更别说这东西多有害了 |
[19:00] | but… | 但 |
[19:01] | Your parole officer stopped by. | 你的假释官来过了 |
[19:05] | It was a random spot-check. | 随机现场检查 |
[19:07] | All these silly rules, you know? | 这些个愚蠢的规定 |
[19:09] | Reports and phone calls and visits | 又是报告又是电话又是家访的 |
[19:12] | and… h-honey, I’m s… | 儿子 我 |
[19:17] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[19:23] | That was in your room. | 在你房间里找到的 |
[19:30] | Oh, wait, it’s Trevor’s. | 等下 是特雷弗的 |
[19:32] | Trevor. Who’s Trevor? | 特雷弗 谁是特雷弗 |
[19:34] | He’s this guy that I’ve been spending time with. | 最近和我一起的人 |
[19:37] | You know, he’s in NA, and, uh, | 他在参加匿名戒麻醉品者协会 |
[19:39] | you know, he was doing really good, | 而且进展得还不错 |
[19:41] | and he even got three months sober, | 他都有三个月没碰过了 |
[19:42] | but he relapsed last week, and… | 不过他上周复吸了 |
[19:45] | So y-you’ve been bringing this guy here, | 所以你趁我上班的时候 |
[19:48] | while I’ve been at work, without telling me? | 带这个人来家里 从来都没跟我说过 |
[19:50] | Hey, we’re all adults here. | 大家都是成年人了 |
[19:53] | Dating again is, you know, | 重新开始约会本身就已经够困难的了 |
[19:55] | difficult enough without sharing all the details with my son. | 还要求我跟自己的儿子分享一切细节 |
[19:59] | But I swear to you, from right now on, uh, | 不过我跟你发誓 从现在开始 |
[20:02] | Trevor and I are done. | 我和特雷弗就结束了 |
[20:04] | It is over. | 结束了 |
[20:05] | So that isn’t yours, and you’re not using? | 所以这个不是你的 你没有吸吗 |
[20:09] | Jimmy, do you think that I would be that stupid? | 吉米 你认为我会有那么傻吗 |
[20:11] | That I would risk going back to prison? | 我要冒重回监狱的风险 |
[20:13] | I see it all the time, people violating their parole. | 我经常遇到这种情况 人们会违反假释规定 |
[20:16] | Well, not me. | 我不会 |
[20:18] | So you wouldn’t have a problem submitting to a drug test? | 那么你同意接受毒品测试吗 |
[20:20] | Yeah– I passed a drug test to get my job. | 当然 我通过了毒品测试才找到工作的 |
[20:22] | That was months ago. What about now? | 那是好几个月以前了 现在呢 |
[20:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:26] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[20:28] | Go ahead, you just think the worst of me, | 你就继续把我往最坏的地方想吧 |
[20:29] | because that’s what you always do. | 因为你一直都是这样的 |
[20:31] | – What’s in your purse? – What? | -你钱包里有什么 -什么 |
[20:34] | If you got nothing to hide, show me. | 如果你没什么要瞒我的 给我看看 |
[20:36] | No. It’s… It’s my pur… | 不用吧 就是我的钱包… |
[20:39] | Jimmy. Jimmy. | 吉米 吉米 |
[20:46] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[20:47] | Okay. Look, so… | 好吧 听着 |
[20:49] | – What’s that?! – It’s been hard for me. | -这是什么 -我过得太难了 |
[20:51] | I– everything’s so different since I came back from prison. | 从监狱里出来以后 什么都变了 |
[20:54] | How are you even getting the money to buy this? | 你哪来的钱来买这个呢 |
[20:57] | Every single person that I trust told me– they warned me– | 我信任的每一个人都告诉我 警告我 |
[21:01] | that one day, you were gonna drag me down with you. | 早晚有一天 你会连累我的 |
[21:04] | I would never do that to you. | 我永远都不会的 |
[21:05] | What do you mean, you’d never do that to me?! | 你什么意思 你永远都不会 |
[21:07] | If your parole officer had found that before I did, | 如果你的假释官在我之前发现它的话 |
[21:09] | I’d be fired. | 我会被开除的 |
[21:13] | I chose you over SWAT. | 我在你和特警队之间选择了你 |
[21:20] | But you only care about yourself. | 可你只在乎你自己 |
[21:23] | Don’t you dare say that. | 你怎么敢这么说 |
[21:25] | I did 17 years for you. | 我为你蹲了十七年监狱 |
[21:28] | Your father was a monster, and he would’ve killed us both. | 你爸爸是个魔鬼 他会把我们俩都杀了的 |
[21:31] | And-and I saved– I saved your life, | 是我 我救了你 |
[21:33] | and this is how you treat me now? | 而你就是这么对待我的 |
[21:35] | You made me a part of my own father’s murder. | 你让我参与谋杀了我的亲生父亲 |
[21:39] | I mean, yeah, he was a monster, but you kept him around us, | 没错 他是个魔鬼 可你是让他在我们身边的 |
[21:43] | until the day that you made me help you kill him. | 直到你让我帮你杀了他的那一天 |
[21:45] | I mean, what does that make you? | 这样的话 你成了什么 |
[21:51] | I’m done. I’m done. | 我受够了 我受够了 |
[21:53] | What? | 什么 |
[21:54] | I’m done carrying around any more of this guilt about you. | 我不再为你背负着内疚了 |
[21:57] | That’s for groceries. | 这是生活费 |
[21:59] | I’m gonna keep paying rent so you got a place to stay. | 我会继续付房租 让你有个地方住 |
[22:01] | Wait, wait, wait! Wait, Jimmy, where are you going? | 等等吉米 你要去哪儿 |
[22:03] | I can’t– I can’t have you in my life anymore. | 我的生活中不能再有你了 |
[22:06] | Wha…? | 什么 |
[22:07] | Not if I’m gonna straighten out, get back on SWAT. | 我要重回正轨 回到反恐特警队 |
[22:10] | Jimmy, I love you. | 吉米 我爱你 |
[22:28] | SWAT responded to more than a thousand calls last year. | 反恐特警队去年接了1000多起警情 |
[22:30] | Captain, I’m not here for a sales pitch. | 队长 我不是来听你搞宣传的 |
[22:33] | I’m here to see a revised budget. | 我是来看修订后预算的 |
[22:35] | And so far the only cuts you’ve shown me | 到目前为止你只给我看了 |
[22:36] | are protein bars and paper clips. | 蛋白棒和曲别针的钱 |
[22:39] | Overtime. Without it, many of the cases SWAT handles | 要加班 否则反恐特警队的许多案件 |
[22:42] | – would never get addressed. – And why is that? | -都解决不了 -为什么呢 |
[22:44] | Because SWAT isn’t nine-to-five. | 因为反恐特警队不是朝九晚五 |
[22:46] | We’re constantly training, assisting federal task forces, | 我们一直在训练 协助联邦特别工作组 |
[22:49] | and expected to react no matter what time of day. | 并且在一天里的任何时间都要及时出警 |
[22:52] | But you’ve thought of something? | 你有什么想法吗 |
[22:53] | If we cap overtime across the board, we’ll cut 13%. | 如果我们全面限制加班 开销会降低13% |
[22:55] | – That’s not 15. – Oh, it’s awfully close. | -这不到15% -但很接近了 |
[22:59] | Let’s come to a compromise here and still keep the city safe. | 我们彼此妥协才能保证这个城市的安全 |
[23:03] | It’s not lost on me you’re trying your best to avoid cuts to personnel. | 我知道你们在尽量避免裁员 |
[23:08] | From the numbers you’ve shown me, four officers will do. | 从你给我看的数据来看 四个警官就够了 |
[23:12] | You want us to downgrade | 你想让我们降级四名队员 |
[23:13] | four current members of SWAT to patrol? | 从反恐特警队调去巡逻吗 |
[23:15] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[23:16] | Officers spend years trying to make SWAT. | 警官们花了好多年的时间才能进反恐特警队 |
[23:19] | It’s one thing to demote someone for bad performance, | 因为某人表现不好而降级是一回事 |
[23:22] | but these officers are all-stars. | 但这些警官可是全明星警官 |
[23:24] | You don’t just ship them back to the minors. | 你不能一棍子把他们打回解放前 |
[23:26] | That’s why I said four, and not the six you really need | 这也正是我说四个 而不是六个的原因 |
[23:29] | to balance the budget. | 你们也需要平衡预算 |
[23:30] | I’m trying to compromise. | 我试着在妥协 |
[23:32] | Three. | 三个 |
[23:35] | Done. But you don’t get to pick a recruit | 成交 但是你今年不能从 |
[23:37] | from this year’s SWAT Academy. | 警校毕业生里招募新人 |
[23:40] | When hell freezes over. | 这绝不可能 |
[23:41] | Every year | 自从1967年开始 |
[23:43] | since 1967, | 每年 |
[23:44] | SWAT has brought up at least one recruit | 反恐特警队至少招募一名新人 |
[23:47] | to carry on our tradition. | 来延续我们的传统 |
[23:48] | Send four officers down to patrol, | 你派四名队员去巡逻 |
[23:50] | hit my 15%, | 达到我开销降低15%的要求 |
[23:52] | and I’ll make sure you get to pick one recruit from the Academy. | 我就保证你每年都能从警校里招一名新人 |
[23:57] | Deal? | 怎么样 |
[24:03] | Deal. | 成交 |
[24:10] | You know how much shame this is causing his family? | 你知道这会给他的家人带来多大的耻辱吗 |
[24:13] | That’s on him, not me. | 是给他 又不是给我 |
[24:14] | You like putting away your own people? | 你想把你自己的兄弟送进监狱吗 |
[24:16] | I put away criminals, Chinese or not. | 我把罪犯送进监狱 无论他是不是中国人 |
[24:20] | Uncle, please. Alec’s family looks up to you. | 叔叔拜托 亚历克家很敬仰你 |
[24:22] | If you tell him that he can save face by helping us, | 如果你告诉他帮助我们可以挽回面子 |
[24:24] | he’ll talk. | 他会交代的 |
[24:25] | But time is running out. | 但是快没时间了 |
[24:27] | If he helps us catch Kwon, I will speak to the D.A. | 如果他帮我们抓到权 我会和地方检察官说 |
[24:29] | about a reduced sentence. | 请求他从轻判决 |
[24:38] | I didn’t kill anyone. | 我没杀人 |
[24:41] | I believe you, but unless you help the police catch this man, | 我相信你 但你要是不帮警察抓到这个人 |
[24:45] | you’ll be punished for his sins. | 你就得替他背负罪行 |
[24:48] | You have only one chance to help yourself. | 你只有一次自救的机会 |
[24:51] | I’ve known your mother for 50 years. | 我和你妈认识五十年了 |
[24:54] | She doesn’t deserve this. | 你不能这样辜负她 |
[25:01] | Kwon promised nobody would get hurt. | 权保证过大家都会没事的 |
[25:02] | – Where can we find him? – I don’t know. | -我们在哪儿能找到他 -我不知道 |
[25:04] | He moves hotels every day to be safe. | 为了安全起见他每天换酒店 |
[25:06] | You know what rail yard Kwon’s gonna hit next? | 你知道权的下个攻击目标是哪个车场吗 |
[25:09] | I’m sure as soon as he found out I was arrested, | 一旦他发现我被捕了 |
[25:10] | he bought a new list. | 他肯定会换一份清单 |
[25:11] | List? What do you mean? | 清单 什么意思 |
[25:13] | The shipping manager down at the ports, | 港口的货运经理 |
[25:15] | he’s the one selling Kwon info on the freight cars. | 是他把运货车厢的信息卖给了权 |
[25:18] | Well, tell us you know his name. | 你知道他叫什么吗 |
[25:30] | Got a couple units sitting on Cho’s location, | 我派了警员守在赵所在位置的赴附近 |
[25:32] | and my team will be ready to roll in five. | 我的队伍准备好实施抓捕了 |
[25:34] | Oh, great. Let’s hope he can tell us | 太好了 希望他能告诉我们 |
[25:36] | what Kwon’s next target is then. | 权的下一个目标在哪儿 |
[25:42] | Listen, before we head out, | 在我们出发之前 |
[25:45] | I want to get something straight right now. | 我想把事情先弄清楚 |
[25:47] | Sure, what’s up? | 好啊 怎么了 |
[25:49] | I know why you’re here, Wells. | 我知道你为什么而来 威尔斯 |
[25:52] | Yeah, I got a fugitive that needs scratching off the Most Wanted list. | 我急需抓捕一个头号通缉犯 |
[25:55] | Cut the act, man. | 别演了 老兄 |
[25:57] | You don’t give a damn about Kwon. | 你根本不在乎这个权 |
[25:59] | You just used him to get to me. | 你利用他来接近我 |
[26:02] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你在胡说些什么 |
[26:04] | Man up. | 男人一点 |
[26:06] | Just admit that you are here because of Nia. | 承认吧 你来这儿是因为尼娅 |
[26:10] | You went and cooked up some crazy-ass scheme | 你去搞了个狗屁计划 |
[26:12] | so you could try to control who’s in her life, or something like that. | 这样你就能控制她的社交圈 |
[26:26] | You two must have had some interesting phone calls today, huh? | 看来你们俩今天通了几个有意思的电话 |
[26:33] | Nia… she’s got some tells. | 尼娅 她的传闻很多 |
[26:39] | I knew she had something new going on. | 我知道她身边有新人了 |
[26:42] | I dropped by her hotel. | 我去了她住的酒店 |
[26:45] | It took me a few hours, but then I saw her leaving with you. | 花了我几小时 但后来我看到她和你一起走了 |
[26:49] | I got to say, man, I’m surprised. | 我得说老兄 我很惊讶 |
[26:52] | ‘Cause after me, Nia said she’d never hook up with another cop, | 因为跟我分手后 尼娅说再也不会找警察了 |
[26:55] | let alone a SWAT guy. | 更别说是反恐特警队的人了 |
[26:57] | Do you know how far out of policy you are, pulling this stunt? | 你知道你这么做已经违反条令了吗 |
[27:00] | You’re just a rebound to her. You know that, right? | 对她来说你只是个跳板 你知道吧 |
[27:02] | See, the thing is, Wells, Nia and I, we know what it is. | 事实是 我和尼娅很清楚我们的关系 |
[27:06] | I’m just the guy she’s using to get from you to the | 我只是她用来远离你 |
[27:09] | guy that she’s eventually gonna end up with. | 而找到真爱的那个人 |
[27:10] | And we’re both good with it. | 而且我们彼此都能接受 |
[27:12] | Just because she drafted up the papers | 就算她签了离婚协议 |
[27:14] | does not mean that it is over. | 也不意味着这就结束了 |
[27:16] | How ’bout your new girlfriend? | 你的新女朋友怎么样了 |
[27:20] | She know you’re stalking your ex? | 她知道你在跟踪你的前任吗 |
[27:24] | So what now, hmm? | 那你要干什么 |
[27:27] | You gonna go to your commander and tell him | 你要去找你们指挥官告诉他 |
[27:28] | – we’re fighting over a girl? – No, I’m not. | -我们在争一个姑娘 -不 我不会的 |
[27:32] | No, we’re gonna go get Kwon and we’re gonna close this case. | 我们要去抓到权然后结束这个案子 |
[27:34] | But if you ever come near me again | 但是你别再接近我 |
[27:36] | or threaten Nia in any way, | 或是威胁尼娅 |
[27:38] | you’re gonna wish you didn’t. | 否则你会后悔的 |
[27:44] | Then I suggest we get rolling, Sergeant. | 那么我们该出发了 警司 |
[27:59] | Come on now, big man, against the wall. | 过来 大个子 趴在墙上 |
[28:01] | Everybody stay cool. We’re not Vice. | 大家别紧张 我们不是风化组警察 |
[28:03] | This is not a raid. | 我们不是来突袭的 |
[28:04] | We’re not looking to stop the fun. | 我们不是来扫你们兴的 |
[28:06] | We’re just looking for Aaron Cho. | 我们只是想找亚伦·赵 |
[28:17] | Hear you like betting college ball, | 听说你喜欢在大学球赛上下注 |
[28:19] | and dug yourself a hole for 30 grand with Big Rosie. | 为此还欠了大罗西三万块 |
[28:22] | – You-you know Rosie? – Who doesn’t? | -你 你知道罗西 -谁不知道 |
[28:24] | We know a lot of folks who lay bets with her. | 我们知道好多和她下赌注的人 |
[28:26] | Rosie told me you just | 罗西告诉我 |
[28:27] | stopped by her place and squared what you owed. | 你刚去她家清了所有的债 |
[28:30] | With luck like this, | 手气这么好 |
[28:32] | I can understand why | 我明白了为什么 |
[28:32] | you’re selling freight car manifests to escaped killers. | 你要把运货单卖给被通缉的杀人犯了 |
[28:36] | When was the last time you saw Kwon? | 你最近一次见权是什么时候 |
[28:38] | Uh… couple hours ago. | 几个小时前 |
[28:41] | Uh, he gave me 20 grand for | 他给了我两万块 |
[28:44] | a list of 50 containers coming in tonight. | 买今晚到港的五十个集装箱的清单 |
[28:46] | Well, I’m gonna need that list, smart guy. | 我也要那份清单 |
[28:48] | I don’t have it. I e-mailed it to him. | 我这里没有 我发邮件给他了 |
[28:53] | I’m gonna need you to forward it to me. | 那我需要你转发给我 |
[29:00] | We confiscated the oxy | 我们没收了权在第一起 |
[29:01] | on Kwon’s first train robbery. | 火车劫案中使用的氧炔焊炬 |
[29:03] | We crashed his Vicodin party, | 毁了他的维柯丁销赃局 |
[29:04] | and now he’s down two men on his crew. | 他现在手下缺了两人 |
[29:06] | And he’s out a fat chunk of front money | 他还花了一大笔钱 |
[29:07] | after buying the shipping container numbers from Cho. | 从赵那里买那些集装箱的清单 |
[29:09] | Right, so now he’s desperate. | 他现在走投无路了 |
[29:11] | But he knows the rail yards are too hot, | 但他心里明白火车车场碰不得了 |
[29:13] | so he’s got to change tactics. | 他必须更换策略 |
[29:14] | You guys get pings on those boxes yet? | 你们定位到那些集装箱了吗 |
[29:16] | Yeah, all 50 containers were brought into the city by train, | 五十个集装箱都经由火车运送到市区 |
[29:19] | then transferred on flatbeds | 之后搬到平板卡车上 |
[29:20] | – heading to cities all over the country. – So what’s Kwon gonna do, | -运往全国各地 -那权会怎么做 |
[29:22] | skip trains and start hijacking trucks? | 不劫火车劫卡车吗 |
[29:24] | Yeah, that’d be my guess. | 我是这么觉得的 |
[29:25] | We just have to figure out | 我们要搞清楚的是 |
[29:26] | which one of these big rigs he’s gonna take down. | 他准备抢哪一票货 |
[29:28] | That’s why I had Chris make us a top five list. | 所以我让克里斯帮我们列出了前五名 |
[29:30] | Top five what? Pop songs? | 前五名什么 流行歌吗 |
[29:34] | Top five containers | 装了价值最高的 |
[29:35] | carrying the highest-priced cargo. | 货物的那五个集装箱 |
[29:37] | Out of those, only one has pharmaceutical drugs. This one. | 这五个里只有一个里面装有药品 这个 |
[29:40] | Scheduled to take off for St. Louis tonight | 计划今晚运往圣路易斯 |
[29:41] | with $6 million in Percocet. | 里面装了价值六百万的羟考酮 |
[29:44] | Everyone who says SWAT’s just a bunch of jocks | 人们总说特警队只是一帮 |
[29:46] | who only care how much they bench is selling you guys short. | 头脑简单四肢发达的人 |
[29:48] | That’s nice work. | 做得很好 |
[29:50] | We’ll form a plan as we roll. Let’s move. | 我们边走边定计划 走吧 |
[29:58] | Any closer to catching Kwon? | 对权的抓捕有什么进展吗 |
[30:00] | We’re getting warmer. | 我们接近了 |
[30:02] | The budget meeting, how’d it go? | 预算会议怎么样 |
[30:04] | You don’t want to know. | 你不会想知道的 |
[30:05] | Are we losing anybody? | 有人要走吗 |
[30:09] | How many, Jess? | 要走几个 杰西 |
[30:13] | Don’t tell anyone yet. | 先别告诉任何人 |
[30:22] | Hey, Deac. Listen, um… | 迪肯 听我说 |
[30:26] | I got a strange, paranoid request. | 我有个可能有点奇怪的请求 |
[30:28] | I’m listening. | 你说 |
[30:29] | The Marshal. | 这个法警 |
[30:31] | Keep an eye on him for me, all right? | 替我盯着点他 行吗 |
[30:32] | You know, I thought I clocked something | 我之前就感觉你们俩 |
[30:33] | between you guys earlier. | 有点问题 |
[30:35] | You got history? Bad blood from an old case? | 你们有过结吗 旧案子结下的梁子吗 |
[30:38] | I’ll fill you in later. It’s probably nothing. | 我待会和你说 可能没什么事 |
[30:41] | Just… watch my six out there. | 替我看着点 |
[30:43] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[30:59] | Took out the pallets of Percocet, did everything else you asked. | 药的货板都拿出来了 也按你的要求都做了 |
[31:03] | There she is. | 车在这 |
[31:05] | You sure you can handle this beast? | 你确定你能开吗 |
[31:06] | Don’t insult me. | 别羞辱我了 |
[31:09] | All right, so like we talked about. | 就像我们说过的 |
[31:10] | Take the scenic route to the freeway, | 走景观大道上高速 |
[31:12] | then use surface streets east of San Pedro. | 然后走圣佩罗东边那条路 |
[31:15] | It’s an industrial area, so no pedestrians. | 那边是工业区 所以没行人 |
[31:17] | Keep it under 30, hit every red light. | 开慢点 每个红灯都停下 |
[31:18] | We got eyes on you at all times, so don’t worry. | 我们会全程监控你 所以别担心 |
[31:21] | He look worried to you, Deac? | 他看起来很让你担心吗 迪肯 |
[31:24] | Hey. You’re missing something. | 你还缺点东西 |
[31:26] | – What’s that? “Get in, sit down and shut up.” | -什么东西 -“上车 坐好 闭嘴” |
[31:30] | Perfect. | 非常棒 |
[31:36] | All right. | 好了 |
[31:37] | Don’t tell Black Betty about this. | 别告诉黑贝蒂这些 |
[31:38] | She gets jealous when I take other girls out for a spin. | 知道我开了别的车 她会吃醋的 |
[31:52] | All right. 20 David, all clear on my one. | 20D 我这边一切正常 |
[31:55] | – How’s my three side looking? – Clear for now. Just keep cruising. | -你们那边怎么样 -暂时正常 继续走 |
[31:58] | – Let Kwon take the bait. – Roger that, Hondo. | -等权上钩 -收到 洪都 |
[32:01] | Hey, 30 David, you copy? | 30D 收到了吗 |
[32:03] | 22 David, copy. | 收到 22D |
[32:04] | Just waiting for you to say when. | 等你下口令 |
[32:21] | 20 David, game on. | 20D 开始了 |
[32:23] | Okay, we got three suspects armed with AKs. | 有三名嫌疑人手持机关枪 |
[32:26] | Open up! | 打开后备箱 |
[32:27] | I don’t think so, bro. | 我可不这么想 |
[32:33] | Coming up on your left, Luca. | 从你左边来了 卢卡 |
[32:47] | 20 David to Command. | 20D呼叫指挥部 |
[32:49] | We’re taking rounds. Shots fired. | 我们正与犯罪分子进行交火 发生交火 |
[32:59] | This is 20 David. Suspect headed east on San Pedro. | 这里是20D 嫌疑人在圣佩罗向东逃离 |
[33:10] | 24 David to Command, one suspect down. | 24D呼叫指挥部 一名嫌犯倒地 |
[33:17] | 25 David to Command, second suspect down; | 25D呼叫指挥部 又一名嫌犯倒地 |
[33:19] | I’m code four. | 结束任务 |
[33:20] | You and me got Kwon. Let’s go! | 你和我去追权 走 |
[33:27] | I got left side. | 我左侧 |
[33:27] | I go right. | 我右侧 |
[33:36] | Hey, maybe we should spread out. | 也许我们应该分开搜索 |
[33:38] | No. No, we keep formation. | 不 不 我们一起 |
[33:39] | This guy’s got an AK-47 he’s not afraid to use. | 他手里有AK-47 随时都会开枪 |
[33:58] | – You hear that? – Go, go. | -你听到了吗 -上 上 |
[34:05] | Deac, what’s your 20? | 迪肯 报告位置 |
[34:09] | Deac, what’s your 20? | 迪肯 报告位置 |
[34:20] | Deac, do you read me | 迪肯 听到了吗 |
[34:22] | What’s your 20? | 报告位置 |
[34:24] | 20 David, had a comms malfunction. | 20D 发生通讯故障 |
[34:26] | Coming up on your six. | 从你背后来 |
[34:28] | Roger. Deac, | 收到 迪肯 |
[34:29] | I got movement at my 12 o’clock. | 我正前方有动静 |
[34:31] | I’m going right. | 我从右边过去 |
[34:32] | Roger that. I’ll meet you there. | 收到 我去和你汇合 |
[34:35] | LAPD! Come out and show me your hands. | 洛城警局 举起手 出来 |
[34:41] | Did you see anyone else out here? | 你有看见其他人吗 |
[35:28] | You good? | 你还好么 |
[35:35] | This is 20 David to Command. | 20D呼叫指挥部 |
[35:38] | Last suspect down. | 最后一名嫌疑人倒地 |
[35:59] | It was a close shot. | 刚才那几枪很险 |
[36:00] | Yeah, I guess it was. | 算是吧 |
[36:02] | I put in a lot of hours at the range. | 我花了很多时间练习射击 |
[36:05] | Hey, you run a tight team. I can see why SWAT gave you one. | 你的队伍管理得很好 我明白为何特警队选了你 |
[36:13] | Thanks, for getting him before he got a clean shot at me. | 谢谢你 在他杀掉我之前干掉他 |
[36:20] | Well, I guess we’re done here. | 那就这样吧 |
[36:23] | Yeah. Hey, Hondo. | 洪都 |
[36:27] | I still love her, | 我还爱着她 |
[36:29] | and I want another chance. | 希望能有一次重来的机会 |
[36:32] | And if you’ve ever been in a similar situation, man, | 如果你也经历过这种事 |
[36:34] | you can understand where I’m coming from. | 你就能明白我的处境 |
[36:41] | I met a woman who was finalizing a divorce. | 我遇见一个即将离婚的女人 |
[36:44] | And her ex already had a new girlfriend, | 她前夫已经有了新女友 |
[36:45] | so there wasn’t supposed to be any type of problem. | 所以本来应该没有任何问题 |
[36:48] | Wells, you should’ve come to me like a man, | 威尔斯 你该像男人一样来找我 |
[36:50] | and we could’ve talked it out, but no, | 我们可以谈 但你没有 |
[36:52] | you decided to pull some strings | 你决定动用关系 |
[36:53] | so you could ride shotgun and size me up. | 参与我的行动 来试探我 |
[36:58] | Okay, so I’m asking you right now, man-to-man, | 好 那我现在请求你 男人对男人 |
[37:02] | stay out of my way. | 别挡我的路 |
[37:03] | Give me a chance to win her back. | 给我个机会赢回她的芳心 |
[37:05] | I’m not in your way. | 我没有挡你的路 |
[37:07] | Whoever Nia wants to be with is her call. | 尼娅想跟谁在一起是她的决定 |
[37:10] | And I take my cues from Nia, not you. | 我听尼娅的 不会听你的 |
[37:27] | Listen up. | 大家听着 |
[37:31] | I know there have been rumors, | 我知道最近有很多传言 |
[37:33] | and they’re true. | 都是真的 |
[37:34] | SWAT has been told by the powers that be | 上级通知特警队 |
[37:36] | that we have to cut our budget by 15%. | 必须砍掉15%的预算 |
[37:41] | We tried to cut everything else we could, | 我们已经想尽办法 |
[37:42] | but we have to transfer four members of SWAT | 但仍需调离四名特警队成员 |
[37:45] | back down to patrol. | 去做巡警 |
[37:48] | All right, listen, listen. Hey! | 行了 听着 |
[37:50] | I know, it sucks, | 我知道 情况不好 |
[37:52] | but remember, patrol is important work, | 但请记住 巡警也是很重要的工作 |
[37:55] | and you still represent this city’s finest. | 你们依然是城里最优秀警察的代表 |
[37:59] | Patrol is a place where you can make a difference. | 巡警的工作能让你们真正做出成绩 |
[38:05] | Effective immediately, | 以下四名警官 |
[38:06] | these four officers will transfer to patrol. | 调去做巡警 立即生效 |
[38:09] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[38:12] | DeAndre Sockwell. | 德兰德·索科维尔 |
[38:15] | Griffin Blundell. | 格里芬·布伦德尔 |
[38:18] | Reynaldo Esquivel. | 雷纳尔多·埃斯基韦尔 |
[38:24] | Jeremy Tiller. | 杰瑞米·蒂勒 |
[38:27] | Also, we’re only allowed to take in one new recruit | 还有 今年仅招收一名 |
[38:29] | into SWAT this year, | 新成员加入特警队 |
[38:32] | so if you have friends on the force who wanted | 如果你们的警察朋友 |
[38:33] | to try out, let them know this is not the year to do it. | 想参加选拔 告诉他们今年最好不要来 |
[38:37] | I’m sorry, guys. | 抱歉了 |
[38:57] | Hey. I don’t know what your uncle’s got against you, | 我不知道你叔叔对你有什么不满 |
[39:00] | but you’re a good cop, man. | 但你是个好警察 |
[39:03] | You know, I mean, you’re always squared away. | 你时刻做好准备 |
[39:04] | You’re one of the best dudes that I’ve ever met. | 是我认识的人里 很出色的小伙 |
[39:06] | Thanks, man. | 谢了 兄弟 |
[39:07] | You know, in China, | 中国的警察 |
[39:09] | police don’t get the same respect as they do here. | 不像我们这般受人尊敬 |
[39:11] | People don’t look up to cops. | 人们不尊重警察 |
[39:12] | It’s like being a garbage man of society. | 警察就像是社会的垃圾工 |
[39:14] | When I left Alhambra to join the Police Academy, | 我离开阿罕布拉考上警察学院 |
[39:17] | a lot of people thought I was throwing my life away. | 很多人都觉得我在自毁前程 |
[39:19] | They know you went to night school and got your degree? | 他们知道你在夜大拿了学位吗 |
[39:20] | Yeah, but my dad’s dream was for me to go to MIT, | 对 但老爸的梦想是我去读麻省理工学院 |
[39:23] | get a white-collar job, | 找一份白领工作 |
[39:25] | marry a Chinese girl, spit out a bunch of kids. | 娶个中国女孩 生一堆孩子 |
[39:27] | I’m not gonna lie, man. Getting into MIT is pretty cool. | 说实话 兄弟 读麻省理工挺酷的 |
[39:30] | Eh, not to me. | 我不觉得 |
[39:32] | I didn’t just want to be some math nerd. | 我不想当书呆子 |
[39:33] | I was good at it, but it’s not what I loved. | 我擅长数学 但不喜欢 |
[39:35] | Well, I’m glad you made that call. | 很开心你做了这个决定 |
[39:37] | I mean, the city can always use more heroes. | 洛杉矶永远都需要英雄 |
[39:42] | Uncle is right about one thing, | 叔叔有一件事说对了 |
[39:43] | I should go see my mom more often. | 我是该多去看看我妈 |
[39:45] | She’s worried my job’s too dangerous. | 她担心我的工作太危险 |
[39:47] | Prays to Buddha to protect me. | 总是求佛祖保佑我 |
[39:48] | So what’s your favorite spot to take her? | 你最喜欢带她去哪里 |
[39:50] | King Palace. Best seafood in the city, hands down. | 王宫 绝对是市里最棒的海鲜餐厅 |
[39:52] | All right, call her up, man, have her meet us. | 好吧 打给她 让她来找我们 |
[39:54] | I’m gonna treat you to dinner. Dinner’s on me, buddy. | 我请你们吃晚餐 算在我账上 |
[40:02] | Hey, Hondo. | 洪都 |
[40:04] | You got a minute? | 有时间吗 |
[40:07] | Sure, Street. What’s up? | 当然 斯特里特 怎么了 |
[40:11] | Sorry, I was just, um… | 抱歉 我只是… |
[40:13] | I… I just wanted… | 我想… |
[40:22] | My mom’s not living with me anymore. | 我妈没和我一起住了 |
[40:24] | I moved out. | 我搬出来了 |
[40:27] | I mean, I-I told her that | 我跟她说了 |
[40:29] | it’s better if we’re apart. | 我们还是分开住比较好 |
[40:33] | That must’ve been hard for you. | 这对你来说一定很不容易 |
[40:35] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[40:41] | You were right all along. | 一直以来你都是对的 |
[40:43] | Just took me a little longer to see it. | 我多花了一些时间才看清真相 |
[40:46] | Your mom didn’t exactly make it easy for you, kid. | 你妈确实不好对付 小子 |
[40:51] | I always wanted to believe the best about her, | 我总是把她往好的方面想 |
[40:55] | and I think maybe part of me resented you | 也许我讨厌你是因为 |
[40:59] | for seeing her for who she really was | 你让我看清她的真面目 |
[41:01] | and getting me to face up to it. | 逼我面对这一切 |
[41:04] | Listen, | 听着 |
[41:05] | I’ve been thinking about this a lot, | 我想了很久 |
[41:09] | and I just want to say | 我想说 |
[41:12] | I’m really, really sorry | 之前让你和其他队员失望了 |
[41:17] | for letting you and the team down before. | 我真的非常抱歉 |
[41:21] | I know I got growing up to do, | 我知道我还有很多不足 |
[41:23] | but I am trying to do it. | 但我真的想好好做 |
[41:25] | And I know I-I don’t have a chance of getting back on SWAT | 我知道 因为预算的原因 |
[41:28] | with these budget cuts, but I hope | 我无法回到特警队 但我希望 |
[41:31] | that one day, | 今后有一天 |
[41:34] | I can become the kind of man you wanted me to be. | 我能成为你期望的样子 |
[41:39] | Street. | 斯特里特 |
[41:41] | Buck pulled strings | 巴克动用了关系 |
[41:42] | to get you transferred here from Long Beach, | 把你从长滩调来 |
[41:44] | but you never actually made it through LAPD SWAT Academy. | 但你从没上过洛城反恐特警队警校 |
[41:47] | But maybe, this time, | 也许这次 |
[41:49] | you can do it right and earn yourself a spot. | 你能堂堂正正地给自己挣得一席之地 |
[41:53] | Are you saying | 你是说 |
[41:55] | you’d-you’d give me a chance of getting back on SWAT? | 会给我机会重回特警队 |
[41:57] | I’m saying that I will get you in SWAT Academy. | 我说的是能让你进反恐特警队警校 |
[42:00] | You heard the captain. | 你听到队长的话了 |
[42:02] | They’re taking one recruit this year. | 今年要招一名新人 |
[42:04] | So what you got to do | 所以你要问问自己 |
[42:06] | is ask yourself how bad do you want it, | 到底有多想重回特警队 |
[42:09] | and then go kick ass and make sure it’s you. | 然后奋力拼搏 确保被选中的那个人是你 |
[42:12] | I’ll do my best. | 我会竭尽全力 |
[42:14] | Yeah, I know you would. | 我知道你会的 |