时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Street came to see me today. | 斯特里特今天来找我了 |
[00:04] | He wants to help out in the armory. Strictly volunteer. | 他想去军械库帮忙 就是志愿者 |
[00:07] | Think he’s trying to make amends. | 感觉他想弥补自己的过错 |
[00:08] | You’d-You’d give me a chance at getting back on SWAT? | 你会给我机会重回特警队 |
[00:11] | I’m saying that I will get you in SWAT academy. | 我说的是能让你进反恐特警队警校 |
[00:13] | How bad do you want it? | 你有多想重回特警队 |
[00:14] | Devlin one, Street two. | 德夫林第一 斯特里特第二 |
[00:19] | I just want to say thanks, | 我只想对你说声谢谢 |
[00:20] | for making SWAT a possibility. | 谢谢你让我有了回特警队的机会 |
[00:22] | You’ve always had my back. | 你一直都在支持我 |
[00:28] | Gracias, Tío. | 谢谢你 大叔 |
[00:29] | Chrissy. I know you didn’t get all dolled up for us. | 克里茜 我知道你打扮这么漂亮不是给我们看的 |
[00:32] | You got a hot date tonight? | 今晚有热辣约会吗 |
[00:33] | Yeah, sorry. I gotta eat and run. | 没错 抱歉了 我吃完就要走了 |
[00:35] | Hey, Aunt Chrissy. Who’s your date, boy or girl? | 克里茜阿姨 你要和谁约会 男生还是女生 |
[00:38] | Thank God you’re a part of this family, Chrissy. | 谢天谢地你是一家人 克里茜 |
[00:40] | Otherwise, we’d never have to explain | 不然 我们就永远不用 |
[00:42] | uncomfortable things to our kids. | 跟孩子们解释这些令人不适的话题了 |
[00:43] | Didn’t mean to say something bad. | 我不是故意说不好听的话的 |
[00:45] | No, you didn’t, poquito. | 你没有 小不点 |
[00:46] | My date this time is with a girl. | 今天要和我约会的是个女孩 |
[00:48] | Her name is Kira; she’s super cool | 她叫基拉 她超级酷 |
[00:50] | and she likes collecting vinyl records like me. | 她和我一样喜欢收集黑胶唱片 |
[00:53] | Have you kissed her yet? | 你们接过吻吗 |
[00:54] | Not yet. But maybe tonight. | 还没有 但或许今晚会 |
[00:57] | And where did you meet this Kira? | 你和这个基拉是在哪遇到的 |
[00:59] | Uh, dating app. | 约会应用上 |
[01:00] | Does anybody make connections in real life anymore? | 还有人在真实生活中和人接触吗 |
[01:02] | Like at work or church? | 比如工作或教堂 |
[01:03] | It’s a brave new world, Uncle Sarzo. | 这是个无畏的新世界了 萨尔索叔叔 |
[01:05] | That’s what I’m afraid of. | 这正是我害怕的 |
[01:06] | Mm. I gotta go. Bye. | 我要走了 再见 |
[01:09] | Bye. | 再见 |
[01:12] | Bye. | 再见 |
[01:13] | Bye sweetie, be safe. | 再见 亲爱的 注意安全 |
[01:55] | We have two silent alarms. | 我们有两个无声警报器 |
[01:56] | The police will be here any second. | 警方随时就到 |
[02:04] | That’s my wife… my girls. | 那是我妻子和女儿 |
[02:48] | 2-11 in progress. | 抢劫警报 |
[02:49] | Suspect’s vehicle heading northbound on Olive. | 嫌犯车辆在橄榄街上向北行驶 |
[02:52] | All units please respond. | 所有小队请回应 |
[02:58] | This is SWAT 20-David. | 这里是特警队20D |
[02:59] | I’m off-duty, but I’m in the area. Responding now. | 我现在没有当班 但我在附近 立刻赶去 |
[03:53] | I’m Metro SWAT. Are you all right? | 我是市特警队的 你没事吧 |
[03:55] | – My ribs. – All right. I got you, I got you. | -我的肋骨 -好 我来帮你 我来帮你 |
[03:57] | Let’s get you out of here. Come on. | 我来把你弄出去 加油 |
[04:00] | I got you. | 我来帮你 |
[04:02] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[04:03] | Your head. Here. | 你的头 给 |
[04:05] | Here, take my shirt. | 给 拿着我的衬衣 |
[04:07] | Keep pressure on your head. | 按在头上别松手 |
[04:11] | This is 20-David to Command. | 20D呼叫指挥部 |
[04:13] | 2-11 suspects headed westbound on Mateo. | 抢劫犯在马特奥街朝西开去 |
[04:15] | Armed with an automatic weapon and high round capacity. | 携有自动武器和大量弹药 |
[04:57] | Hey, what’s the deal? | 怎么了 |
[04:59] | You don’t have enough bad guys to chase when you’re on duty? | 上班时坏人不够你追 |
[05:01] | Just happened to be five blocks away when the call went out. | 通告时正好就离现场五个街区 |
[05:03] | I understand the suspects used a machine gun. | 我知道嫌犯用的是机关枪 |
[05:05] | Almost chopped a patrol car in half. | 差点把一辆巡逻警车炸成了两半 |
[05:06] | Yeah. It messed up a uni, but, fortunately, | 对 有一名警员受伤 幸运的是 |
[05:08] | his car got the worst of it. | 受损的主要是车 |
[05:10] | A city-wide alert went out on the getaway vehicle, | 对逃跑车辆发布了全市警戒 |
[05:13] | but so far, nothing. | 但到目前为止 没有任何发现 |
[05:14] | It’s got to be the same crew | 上周抢劫钻石商的 |
[05:15] | that hit the other diamond dealers last week. | 肯定也是同一伙人 |
[05:16] | M.O. Matches. A four-man team. | 作案手法一至 四人犯罪团队 |
[05:18] | They shut off the alarms, blow the doors, | 关闭了警报 炸开门 |
[05:20] | and only steal uncut, untraceable diamonds. | 只偷未打磨的 无法追查的钻石 |
[05:22] | – What’s the haul on this one? – $4 million. | -这次抢了什么 -4百万美元 |
[05:25] | Robbery-Homicide puts their total haul | 劫案凶杀专案组认为他们总共抢劫了 |
[05:26] | at over 11. | 价值超过一千一百万的东西 |
[05:33] | These guys used C-4 shaped charges. | 这些人用的是C4型聚能炸药 |
[05:35] | Sport body armor and carry a SAW machine gun. | 身着运动防弹衣携有班用自动机关枪 |
[05:38] | There’s no doubt this crew has military training. | 毫无疑问这伙人接受过军事训练 |
[05:40] | SWAT’s taking over from Robbery-Homicide, | 特警队从劫案凶杀专案组那接手了这个案子 |
[05:42] | and when this crew makes their next move… | 这伙人采取下一步行动时 |
[05:44] | We need to be ahead of them. | 我们得抢先他们一步 |
[05:59] | You look so good. | 你看起来美呆了 |
[06:04] | What? | 怎么 |
[06:05] | Nothing, you just look really pretty. | 没什么 只是你真的很美 |
[06:07] | I dig those earrings, too. | 我也有这对耳环 |
[06:09] | Gift to myself. | 给自己的礼物 |
[06:11] | Moscow Mule, right? | 你喝莫斯科骡子 对吗 |
[06:13] | That’s my drink, | 我一般都喝这个 |
[06:14] | but I’m actually on call, | 但我现在在待命 |
[06:15] | so tonight I’m sticking with water. | 所以今晚我还是只喝水好了 |
[06:18] | Any crazy stories from this week? | 这周有什么不寻常的故事吗 |
[06:20] | Uh, I kicked in a few doors, | 我踢开了几家的门 |
[06:22] | served some warrants, um, nothing too exciting. | 出示了几个搜查证 没什么特别刺激的 |
[06:25] | Maybe not to you. . | 只是对你来说不刺激吧 |
[06:27] | Here. Here is to date number three. | 干杯 敬我们第三次约会 |
[06:34] | Okay, look. | 好吧 听着 |
[06:36] | Everything about you is amazing, | 你的一切都这么让我着迷 |
[06:38] | but we are at the point– | 但以我们现在的情况 |
[06:41] | at least I think we are– where there’s something | 至少我觉得我们 我们有点什么 |
[06:43] | that I need to be honest with you about. | 我需要对你坦白 |
[06:46] | Are you really a bank robber on the run | 你真的是某个在逃劫犯 |
[06:47] | – that I’m gonna have to end up busting? – No. | -最终会被我捉拿归案 -不是的 |
[06:49] | Nothing illegal… | 不是犯法的事 |
[06:51] | but I do have a fiancé. | 但我有个未婚夫 |
[06:55] | His name is Ty, we live together | 他叫泰 我们住在一起 |
[06:57] | and we’re very much in love. | 我们非常相爱 |
[07:00] | – Does he even know you’re here? – Of course. | -他知道你现在在这吗 -当然 |
[07:01] | We’re honest with each other about everything. | 我们对彼此毫无隐瞒 |
[07:03] | It’s been a while since a couple | 已经有一阵子没有情侣 |
[07:05] | tried recruiting me for a threesome, | 找我玩三P了 |
[07:07] | but I’m not into being | 我不想成为 |
[07:08] | a prop for other people’s fantasies. | 其他人性幻想的道具 |
[07:10] | It’s not like that. I mean, at least not | 不是那样的 至少不是 |
[07:12] | the one night fling kind of thing. | 一夜春宵那样的 |
[07:15] | We’re polyamorous. | 我们都是性开放主义者 |
[07:16] | Me and Ty. And we’ve been looking | 我和泰 我们一直在找 |
[07:18] | for a new woman, a new third, | 一位新女性 新第三人 |
[07:21] | – to complete us. – A new third? | -完整我们 -新第三人 |
[07:23] | What happened to the last one? | 上一个怎么了 |
[07:24] | She was great, | 她挺好的 |
[07:26] | but she took a job in D.C. Too good to pass up. | 但她接受了华盛顿的工作 条件优厚不能错过 |
[07:29] | That was six months ago. | 那是六个月前的事了 |
[07:31] | We’re extremely picky. | 我们很挑剔 |
[07:32] | You should take this as a compliment. | 你应该把这话当成对你的恭维 |
[07:33] | I’m sorry. I-I-I didn’t post anything on my profile saying | 不好意思 我从没在我的资料里 |
[07:37] | that I was looking for this kind of stuff. | 写我想找这种类型的关系 |
[07:39] | Your profile said you were bisexual. | 你的资料里说你是双性恋 |
[07:40] | – So? – What if you didn’t have to choose? | -所以呢 -如果你不用做选择呢 |
[07:42] | What if you could have a life with a woman and a man? | 如果你可以过着既有女人又有男人的生活呢 |
[07:46] | This is way too complicated. | 太复杂了 |
[07:48] | It’s work. | 是工作 |
[07:50] | They’ve got a situation. | 有状况发生 |
[07:51] | I have to go in. | 我必须去 |
[07:52] | Chris. | 克里斯 |
[07:53] | There’s a connection between us. We both feel it. | 我们之间擦出了火花 你我都感觉到了 |
[07:55] | Why don’t you just meet Ty | 不如你先见见泰 |
[07:57] | and let us answer any questions you may have? | 我们来回答你的问题 |
[07:59] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[08:01] | Chris. Just think about it. | 克里斯 好好考虑下 |
[08:04] | What you’re talking about… | 你说的人 |
[08:06] | It’s not me. | 不是我 |
[08:08] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:14] | You know what that is? | 你知道那是什么吗 |
[08:16] | Oh, yeah, it’s an LRAD. | 知道 是远程声波枪 |
[08:17] | What happened to it? | 它怎么了 |
[08:18] | Uh, it was a hostage situation. | 当时有人质被劫持 |
[08:19] | Some, uh, rookie backed over it with his squad car. | 某个新手的巡逻车把它压坏了 |
[08:22] | Well, we got zero money to fix it. | 我们没钱修理 |
[08:24] | Yeah, these budget cuts are bogus, | 是的 预算缩减是糊弄人的 |
[08:26] | but what separates SWAT from all other LAPD, | 但是特警队和洛城警局其它部门有什么不同 |
[08:29] | we find ways to improvise. | 我们会想办法即兴创作 |
[08:30] | – Luca. – Yeah. | -卢卡 -怎么了 |
[08:32] | The training exercise this morning. | 今早的训练 |
[08:34] | What happened out there? With my score, I mean. | 是怎么回事 我的成绩怎么了 |
[08:36] | You fired a door-buster grenade at a suspect, | 你朝嫌犯丢炸门用的手榴弹 |
[08:38] | – so I docked you five points. – Yes. | -所以我扣了你五分 -没错 |
[08:39] | But in that scenario, he had a gun to an infant’s head. | 但是当时的情况是 他用枪指着一个婴儿的头 |
[08:42] | I mean, even if they are just Cabbage Patch Dolls, | 即便那只是椰菜娃娃 |
[08:45] | I used what I had available to take him out to save the infant. | 我用手头上能用的东西 从他手里救下婴儿 |
[08:48] | – It was necessary. – Look, the LAPD SWAT manual clearly states | -必须得这么做 -特警队手册明确指出 |
[08:50] | that a rifle-breaching grenade is only to be used on doors, | 火力大的手榴弹只能用在门上 |
[08:54] | tempered glass and other inanimate objects. | 破坏玻璃或任何无生命的物体 |
[08:56] | Never on a person’s body. | 禁止对人使用 |
[08:57] | Luca, come on. I mean, | 卢卡 拜托 |
[08:58] | – I already had it loaded. – Look, I don’t care | -我已经拔下了保险 -听着 我不管 |
[08:59] | what they taught you down in Long Beach, Street. | 他们在长滩怎么教你的 斯特里特 |
[09:00] | This is LAPD SWAT. | 这里是洛城警局特警队 |
[09:02] | I seem to recall you pulling the same stunt on a barricade call. | 我记得你有次执行拦截任务的时候也这么做了 |
[09:05] | Just get that fixed and back into the Black Betty ASAP. | 赶紧把那玩意儿修好装回黑贝蒂上 |
[09:12] | – Those tech guys send over those cell monitors yet? – Yeah. | -技术人员把手机监控送来了吗 -送来了 |
[09:15] | Right here. I checked them out, made sure they all worked, | 就在这儿 都检查过了 都可以用 |
[09:17] | – put fresh batteries. – Appreciate it. | -还装上新电池 -谢了 |
[09:19] | Listen, I’ve been meaning to tell you. | 听着 我一直想说 |
[09:21] | You’re doing good work in here. | 你做得很好 |
[09:22] | I’m just trying to do my part. | 我只是尽好自己的本分 |
[09:25] | And I– I wanted to thank you again. | 我想再次感谢你 |
[09:29] | For giving me a second chance. | 给了我第二次机会 |
[09:32] | Do me a favor and get that box into Black Betty, all right? | 帮个忙 把那个盒子重新装回黑贝蒂好吗 |
[09:35] | Hey, Hondo? | 洪都 |
[09:36] | Why doesn’t Luca want me back on the team? | 为什么卢卡不希望我归队 |
[09:40] | Street, you got to remember, Luca’s third generation SWAT. | 斯特里特你记着 卢卡家三代都是特警队 |
[09:43] | He’s got a family legacy to protect. | 他要保护家族遗产 |
[09:45] | He’s always had a rep for being a tough evaluator. | 他是以严格著称的评估员 |
[09:47] | Yeah, I mean, I’ve heard the horror stories | 我知道 克里斯和谭都跟我说了 |
[09:49] | from Chris and Tan about how tough he was on them | 当时他对他们有多严格 |
[09:51] | through training, but, I mean, | 简直是恐怖 但是 |
[09:53] | he’s just making it his mission to find | 他就是在鸡蛋里挑骨头 |
[09:55] | the smallest excuses to make sure I fail. | 非要我通不过 |
[09:57] | Okay, so what are you thinking? | 好吧 你有什么看法 |
[09:58] | What? Because Luca is your buddy | 怎么 因为卢卡是你兄弟 |
[10:00] | and you let him crash on your couch for a few months, | 你把沙发给他睡了几个月 |
[10:02] | he’s gonna let you cruise through the academy? | 他就会让你安安稳稳从学院毕业 |
[10:03] | – All I want is a fair shot. – Street, listen. | -我只求公平公正 -斯特里特 |
[10:06] | Me, Deacon, Chris, Tan, we see both sides. | 我 迪肯 克里斯 谭 我们能理解你 |
[10:09] | Luca will never understand why you’re willing | 卢卡永远不会理解为什么你愿意 |
[10:11] | to risk getting kicked off the team. | 冒着这个会被踢出特警队的风险 |
[10:14] | Luca’s worldview | 卢卡刚开始学会爬 |
[10:15] | has been beaten into him since he learned how to crawl. | 就开始被灌注这个世界观了 |
[10:18] | Now, I’ll talk to him, but in the meantime, | 我会跟他谈谈 但是同时 |
[10:20] | you show up, you play hard. | 你要好好表现 努力训练 |
[10:23] | Kick some ass. | 拿出点本事 |
[10:24] | I will. | 我会的 |
[10:27] | L.A.’s diamond district. Over a hundred licensed jewelers | 洛杉矶的钻石区 上百个有执照的珠宝商 |
[10:29] | moving tens of millions of dollars of rock every day. | 每天有价值几千万美元的钻石流通 |
[10:32] | This crew has only struck within these borders. | 这个团伙只在这块区域里活动 |
[10:34] | They’ve been careful to keep their exposure time limited | 他们很谨慎 每次露面时间 |
[10:35] | to under four minutes. | 不超过四分钟 |
[10:36] | Typical response time for an LAPD chopper | 一般洛城警局派出直升机的 |
[10:38] | to get on top of someone is five. | 时间是五分钟 |
[10:40] | Right, so they choose parking garages close to their targets. | 因此他们选择距离目标近的停车库 |
[10:42] | They ditch the getaway vehicles, | 他们丢掉逃跑用的车 |
[10:43] | switch them out for ones in clean plates. | 换成有合法车牌的车辆 |
[10:44] | And then, it’s two minutes in any direction | 然后在两分钟内开向处在不同方位的 |
[10:46] | to three major freeways that run through downtown. | 三条贯穿市中心的主高速路上 |
[10:48] | Every truck they steal, | 每辆偷来的卡车 |
[10:49] | they reinforce the front and back | 他们都用钢板 |
[10:50] | by welding on steel plates. | 前后加固焊接 |
[10:52] | So these guys are awesome at getting away, | 所以这帮人很擅长逃跑 |
[10:53] | but how are they getting in? | 他们是怎么进入目标的呢 |
[10:54] | Most diamond dealers use three alarms, | 大部分珠宝商都有三个警报 |
[10:56] | alerting the police if any one of them fail. | 有一个失灵都会通知警方 |
[10:58] | But nowadays 99% of alarms run on cell networks. | 但现在99%的警报都可以用手机上网操控 |
[11:00] | And during all three robberies, employees and guards | 三场抢劫中 职员和保安 |
[11:02] | reported a complete loss of cell service | 都说被这个团伙打劫前 |
[11:04] | right before they got hit by this crew, | 现场完全没有手机信号 |
[11:05] | which means they’re using military-grade cell jammers. | 也就是说他们用了军事级别的手机干扰器 |
[11:08] | If no alarms reach LAPD dispatch, how are we gonna know | 如果洛城警局没有收到警报 我们怎么知道 |
[11:10] | which diamond brokers are being jacked? | 哪个钻石商被抢了 |
[11:11] | I had the tech boys send us some cellular monitors. | 我让技术人员送来一些手机监控器 |
[11:16] | These things read how weak or strong | 这些东西可以读出 |
[11:17] | a cell signal is in a building. | 楼里手机信号的强弱 |
[11:18] | We install one of those in every broker in the district. | 我们在区域内每个钻石商那都装一个 |
[11:21] | That way there if the cell service goes dark | 只要看到有任何人 |
[11:22] | – in any one of them… – That’s the one the crew’s hitting. | -手机信号消失 -就说明那伙人去那里抢劫了 |
[11:24] | – Like a cellular trip wire. – Exactly. | -就像手机绊雷一样 -没错 |
[11:27] | All right, let’s roll out and set some traps. | 好 我们去把陷阱设好 |
[11:31] | You got some new intel on this crew? | 这伙人有新消息了吗 |
[11:33] | All three brokers that were targeted | 三个被抢的钻石商 |
[11:35] | have financial ties to Farbrek. | 都与法布雷克有经济联系 |
[11:38] | L.A.’s Israeli Mafia? | 洛杉矶的以色列黑手党 |
[11:39] | The one that supposedly doesn’t exist? | 那个据说不存在的组织 |
[11:42] | You think this crew | 你觉得这个团伙 |
[11:42] | is only stealing diamonds that belong to Farbrek? | 只偷属于法布雷克的钻石 |
[11:44] | All three brokers hired guards from the same security company. | 三个钻石商的保安都来自同一家安保公司 |
[11:47] | Owned by Aviv Cohen. | 阿维夫·科恩的公司 |
[11:52] | He’s supposedly Farbrek’s top enforcer. | 据说他是法布雷克的高级执行者 |
[11:54] | I know. We crossed paths when I worked Organized Crime. | 我知道 我在反黑组时跟他合作过 |
[11:57] | We were building a case against the Russian mob, | 我们当时正想立案调查俄罗斯黑帮 |
[11:59] | – and Cohen gave us a lot of help. – Yeah. | -科恩帮了我们很大忙 -嗯 |
[12:01] | He fed you intel on the Russians | 他向你提供俄罗斯人的情报 |
[12:02] | to get rid of his competition. | 铲除自己的竞争对手 |
[12:03] | Nobody makes a move in the district without Cohen knowing. | 那个区的一举一动科恩都一清二楚 |
[12:06] | By now, he’s searching for the same suspects we are. | 目前为止 他也在追查我们在找的疑犯 |
[12:09] | If he finds them… | 如果他找到他们 |
[12:10] | Judge, jury and executioner. | 法官 陪审团和死刑执行人 |
[12:11] | Who knows what kind of collateral damage. | 谁知道会有什么样的附带损伤 |
[12:13] | What do you want to do? | 你想怎么做 |
[12:15] | Talk to him. But Cohen’s dangerous, | 找他谈谈 但是科恩很危险 |
[12:18] | so I wanted at least one person here to know where I was going. | 所以至少得有一个人知道我的去向 |
[12:45] | – Jessica. – Aviv. | -杰西卡 -阿维夫 |
[12:48] | – Coffee? – No, I have a rule. | -喝咖啡吗 -不了 我有个习惯 |
[12:51] | No caffeine after dark, or I would never sleep. | 晚上不喝咖啡 不然我就睡不着了 |
[12:54] | Of course. | 好 |
[12:55] | The diamond brokers who were robbed. | 那些被抢劫的钻石商 |
[12:57] | I know your bosses control them. | 我知道你的老板控制着他们 |
[12:59] | I also know that you’re responsible for their protection. | 我还知道你负责保护他们 |
[13:02] | That’s why I always liked you. | 这就是我一直很喜欢你的原因 |
[13:04] | You don’t waste time, do you? | 你开门见山 不说废话 |
[13:07] | My firm has started its own investigation. | 我的公司已经开始着手调查此事 |
[13:10] | We, uh, we filed claims with the insurance companies… | 我们向保险公司申请了赔偿 |
[13:13] | I know. I requested copies. | 我知道 我要了复印件 |
[13:15] | All three brokers had only the minimum coverage. | 三位钻石商都只有最低的保额 |
[13:18] | Total value of the stones stolen so far, 11 million. | 目前失窃钻石总值是一千一百万 |
[13:22] | Total payout from all three policies, three million. | 三份保单的总赔付额是三百万 |
[13:25] | Leaving eight million reasons | 所以你有无数理由 |
[13:27] | why you want your hands on this crew. | 想抓到这个团伙 |
[13:29] | I’m only doing what’s within our legal rights | 我只是在合法权利范围内 |
[13:31] | to get back what was taken from our client. | 帮我客户取回属于他们的东西 |
[13:33] | Here’s a deal. | 这样吧 |
[13:33] | If you find the suspects before we do, | 如果你比我们先找到疑犯 |
[13:35] | you call me and SWAT takes them into custody. | 你打给我 特警队会将他们收押 |
[13:38] | So you get to hang another plaque on your wall | 这样你就能再添一块嘉奖匾额 |
[13:40] | while our diamonds get stuck in the probate court | 而我们的钻石却在遗嘱检验法院里 |
[13:43] | for God knows how long, right? | 鬼知道要扣押多久 |
[13:44] | Aviv. If you help me get this crew off the street | 阿维夫 如果你帮我抓获这个团伙 |
[13:47] | without any more bloodshed, | 而且不引起更多的流血事件 |
[13:49] | I will hand-deliver those stones to you myself. | 我会亲自把那些钻石送过去给你 |
[13:51] | These thieves killed and injured some of my men. | 这些盗贼导致我的手下死伤 |
[13:54] | All the more reason to let me put them behind bars. | 所以更应该让我把他们关起来 |
[13:57] | How do I know you’re gonna keep your word? | 我怎么知道你会遵守承诺 |
[13:58] | I kept my word to you last time, and I will this time. | 上次我遵守了对你的承诺 这次我也会 |
[14:02] | In both our jobs, | 干你我这行的 |
[14:04] | having a friend is much smarter than making an enemy. | 做朋友比做敌人明智多了 |
[14:14] | Here we go. | 有发现 |
[14:16] | What you got? | 有什么发现 |
[14:17] | Black Dodge Ram. Engine’s running. | 黑色道奇公羊皮卡车 没熄火 |
[14:18] | License number 2-6-1-P-C-E. | 车牌号码261PCE |
[14:22] | No, doesn’t come up stolen. | 没有上报失窃 |
[14:23] | It’s registered to Eddie Alvarez, 71. | 登记人是艾迪·阿尔瓦雷斯 71岁 |
[14:30] | Yeah, the only target eddie’s after is the half-chicken combo. | 艾迪唯一的目标是半鸡套餐 |
[14:34] | Hondo, I ran every pickup in the area, | 洪都 这区的每一辆皮卡我都查过了 |
[14:35] | no red flags. | 没有发现可疑 |
[14:36] | You and Deac, uh, spot anything where you’re perched? | 你和迪肯那里有什么发现吗 |
[14:39] | Negative. Just keep your eyes open. | 没有 继续留意 |
[14:41] | If this crew makes a move, | 如果该团伙开始行动 |
[14:41] | we need to be on top of them quick. | 我们要先他们一步行动 |
[14:43] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[14:45] | That PR girl you’ve been after, you have date number three yet? | 追你的那个公关妹子 你们约了第三次没 |
[14:47] | We did. And, uh, she’s not in PR. She’s in marketing. | 约了 她不是做公关的 是做销售的 |
[14:50] | What’s her name? Like, K-Kiva? Keela? | 她叫什么 基瓦还是吉拉 |
[14:52] | – Kira. – Kira. That name just sounds sexy. | -基拉 -基拉 让人想入非非的名字 |
[14:55] | She’s that one with the vintage record collection, right? | 她就是那个收藏古董唱片的人对吧 |
[14:57] | You notice I haven’t said anything about her today? | 你注意到我今天完全没提到她没 |
[14:59] | I thought you said she might be serious girlfriend material. | 你不是说她也许是能认真交往的对象吗 |
[15:01] | Yeah, I thought so, too, but… | 我也以为是 可是 |
[15:02] | Sounds like Kira’s lost her sizzle. | 看来基拉错失佳人了 |
[15:24] | Hey, we’ve got a complete signal loss at Durant Diamonds. | 我们杜兰特钻石公司完全没有信号了 |
[15:27] | Hondo, the crew’s moving on a broker. | 洪都 犯罪团伙正在向钻石商下手 |
[15:28] | Seventh and Broadway. | 在第七街和百老汇街交界处 |
[15:46] | This is 20-David to Command. | 20D呼叫指挥部 |
[15:47] | We are trading fire with four heavily armed suspects. | 我们正在与四名全副武装的疑犯交火 |
[15:57] | 30-David to Command. | 30D呼叫指挥部 |
[15:58] | Suspect vehicle fleeing the scene. | 疑犯车辆逃离现场 |
[15:59] | A gray crew cab pickup heading east on Broadway. | 一辆回车双排座皮卡在百老汇街向东驶去 |
[16:03] | Suspect sporting heavy armor! | 疑犯身穿重型盔甲 |
[16:06] | Cover me. | 掩护我 |
[16:12] | If we can’t pierce that armor, he’s not going down. | 如果射不穿那件盔甲 就打不倒他 |
[16:34] | Did Hondo just skip a bullet? | 洪都刚刚射出了一发 “水漂”子弹 |
[16:35] | To get a different angle on the armor? | 换个角度攻击盔甲吗 |
[16:37] | Guys talk about doing it, but I’ve never seen it. | 总是听大家说起 但我从来没见过 |
[16:48] | This is 20-David to Command. | 20D呼叫指挥部 |
[16:50] | One suspect down. | 击毙一名疑犯 |
[16:54] | White female. | 白人女性 |
[17:01] | It’s hard to believe that suspect came out with some machine gun. | 很难相信疑犯拿着一把机关枪冲了出来 |
[17:04] | Adina Bagdalov. | 阿迪娜·巴格达洛夫 |
[17:05] | 22-year-old Israeli national here on a student visa. | 22岁以色列籍 持有学生签证 |
[17:08] | I thought Jews weren’t supposed to get tattoos? | 犹太人不是不能有文身吗 |
[17:11] | I knew this Jewish cop in Vice | 我认识风化组的一个犹太警察 |
[17:12] | who got full sleeve tats. | 整条手臂都是刺青 |
[17:13] | He was killed, | 他被人杀了 |
[17:14] | and his parents couldn’t bury him in the family plot. | 他父母都不能把他葬在祖坟里 |
[17:15] | Well, she didn’t think twice about mixing it up with us. | 她朝我们开火的时候毫不迟疑 |
[17:17] | I doubt she cared what her parents thought. | 我不相信她在乎她爸妈的想法 |
[17:19] | She handled that SAW like a pro. | 她用枪自如 像是专业的 |
[17:20] | Well, in Israel, it’s mandatory for all men and women | 在以色列 所有人不论男女到了十八岁 |
[17:22] | to join the military when they turn 18, | 都必须强制参军 |
[17:23] | so she had plenty of training. | 所以她受过大量的训练 |
[17:25] | She was a college student? | 她是大学生吗 |
[17:27] | That’s what it says on her visa. | 签证上是这么写的 |
[17:29] | She came here to study biology at Northridge. | 她在加州大学北岭分校念生物专业 |
[17:31] | Then a month ago, she dropped out, then disappeared. | 一个月前 她退学 然后就不知所踪了 |
[17:33] | – She have any other family here? – No, not stateside. | -她在这里有家人吗 -美国境内没有 |
[17:36] | I called the Israeli consulate. | 我给以色列领事馆打了电话 |
[17:37] | They’re trying to track down next of kin. | 他们会尽力查找她的亲属 |
[17:38] | The three suspects who got away, they’re also women? | 另外三名逃脱的疑犯也全都是女性吗 |
[17:51] | Dr. Hughes is sending the post incident psych review for your file. | 休斯医生把你的事后心理分析报告发过来了 |
[17:54] | You’re clear for duty. | 你可以继续执勤 |
[17:57] | The suspect, | 那个疑犯 |
[17:58] | she was a young woman. | 是一名年轻女性 |
[17:59] | Yeah. Surprised the hell out of me, too. | 我也是大吃一惊 |
[18:01] | – Are you okay? – I’m fine, Jess. You know me. | -你没事吧 -没事 杰西 你了解我 |
[18:03] | Not as much as I used to. | 不如以前那么了解 |
[18:06] | – How are things with your new guy? – David? | -新男友怎么样 -大卫吗 |
[18:08] | Good. | 很好 |
[18:10] | I met his family the other night for the first time. | 有天晚上 我第一次去见他家人 |
[18:14] | I couldn’t really tell if they liked me. | 我看不出他们喜不喜欢我 |
[18:15] | Oh, come on. Stop it. I’m sure they loved you. | 别这样 他们肯定很喜欢你的 |
[18:18] | I mean, he’s got no chance of treating you | 他不可能像前一任那样 |
[18:20] | like the last guy, but, uh… | 对你这么好 但是 |
[18:22] | – maybe he’ll come close. – What about you? | -也许他会赶上来的 -你怎么样 |
[18:25] | Is there any lucky girl in your life? | 有没有个遇见一个幸运的姑娘 |
[18:27] | No one serious. | 没有特别认真的 |
[18:32] | Okay, now that we’ve ID’d one of the suspects, | 既然已经掌握了其中一个嫌疑人的身份 |
[18:34] | let’s start making connections to the other three. | 就开始寻找其他三人的下落吧 |
[18:36] | We’re already doing it. And I’ll keep you posted. | 我们已经开始了 有进展我会向你汇报的 |
[18:39] | Thanks for getting me cleared for duty. | 谢谢你让我复职 |
[18:49] | Street. | 斯特里特 |
[18:51] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[18:52] | Request for a new LRAD sonic rifle. | 新远程声波步枪的申请 |
[18:55] | Somebody trashed ours. | 我们的被搞坏了 |
[18:56] | We’re facing massive budget cuts. | 我们现在正面临巨大的预算削减 |
[18:58] | I cannot put this request through. | 我没办法批准申请 |
[18:59] | – I’m sorry. – I mean, just explain | -我很抱歉 -你就跟审计长 |
[19:01] | to the city controller it’s a nonlethal acoustic device… | 解释说这是非杀伤性声波设备 |
[19:04] | A sound gun. | 声波枪 |
[19:06] | Believe me, she’ll see it as a waste of money. | 相信我 她会认为这是浪费钱 |
[19:08] | She’s already on me about the 500 Tac Lights | 我上次订错的五百台战术灯 |
[19:10] | I got ordered by accident. | 她还在跟我没完没了呢 |
[19:11] | I can return them. | 我可以把它们退了 |
[19:12] | Refund might cover the cost of a new LRAD. | 退款也许够买个新的声波枪了 |
[19:14] | The vendor won’t take them back. | 卖家不肯退货 |
[19:17] | What if I knew someone | 如果我要是能找个人 |
[19:18] | that could take those off our hands? | 从我们手上接手这些东西呢 |
[19:19] | You know someone who wants to buy 500 Tac Lights? | 你认识人想买五百台战术灯 |
[19:22] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[19:23] | Someone legal? | 合法吗 |
[19:25] | Of course. | 当然 |
[19:26] | Why does everyone always assume the worst about me? | 为什么你们每个人都把我往最坏的地方想呢 |
[19:29] | Just make sure no one sees you haul them out of here. | 确保你把货拖出去时没人看见 |
[19:43] | You know, in all the years we’ve worked together, | 知道吗 我们俩共事了这么多年 |
[19:46] | I don’t think I’ve ever seen you use a microwave. | 我从来没看见你用过微波炉 |
[19:49] | Usually the beeping means your food is done. | 一般来说哔声是说你的食物热好了 |
[19:56] | You ever kill a woman? | 你杀过女人吗 |
[20:02] | No, I have not. | 从来没有过 |
[20:05] | Neither have I. Till today. | 我也是 直到今天 |
[20:10] | We engaged an armed suspect. | 我们跟有武器的嫌疑人交火 |
[20:12] | Makes no difference what gender they are. | 是男是女都一样 |
[20:14] | So why do I feel bad about it? | 那为什么我感觉很糟 |
[20:17] | Because, if you’re like me, | 因为 如果你跟我一样 |
[20:18] | you probably hold on to some notion of chivalry. | 很可能你还坚守着什么骑士精神信条 |
[20:21] | Handed down to us by the old-timers | 从老一辈传下来的 |
[20:23] | who taught us the codes of the street. | 他们教会了我们江湖的道道 |
[20:26] | My mama always told me | 我妈总是跟我说 |
[20:27] | that you protect the women and the kids. | 要保护妇女和儿童 |
[20:31] | Unfortunately, that’s not the world we live in today. | 可惜的是 那不是我们现在所处的世界了 |
[20:34] | We got kids shooting up movie theaters. | 小屁孩在电影院里开枪 |
[20:36] | Moms pulling pieces on each other | 妈妈们互相拔刀相向 |
[20:38] | because someone stole a parking spot at yoga class. | 仅仅是因为上瑜伽课有人抢了停车位 |
[20:41] | I mean, maybe there was a nonlethal scenario | 我在想 也许我应该能想出一个 |
[20:43] | – that I should’ve thought about. – Like what? | -无须杀人的方法来 -比如呢 |
[20:45] | There was no other scenario. | 没有别的方法 |
[20:58] | Hondo. | 洪都 |
[21:05] | Look, laying out on that coroner’s slab, | 听着 她躺在停尸房的台子上 |
[21:08] | she looked like the girl next door. | 看着就像一个邻家的女孩儿 |
[21:10] | But you didn’t shoot a woman. | 可是你不是射杀了一个女人 |
[21:12] | You shot a killer. | 你射杀的是一个杀人犯 |
[21:15] | Thanks, Deac. | 迪肯 谢谢 |
[21:25] | And when exactly did Adina move out of your dorm? | 阿迪娜是什么时候从你宿舍搬出去的 |
[21:27] | About a month ago. | 大约一个月前 |
[21:28] | I came home from class, and all her stuff was gone. | 我从课上回来 她的所有东西都不见了 |
[21:30] | I figured she got homesick and went back to Israel. | 我以为她想家回以色列了 |
[21:32] | – You didn’t get any calls or texts from her after that? – No. | -你后来没收到她的电话或者短信吗 -没 |
[21:35] | We weren’t very close. | 我们关系没那么密切 |
[21:37] | I mean, she was always either in class or at the gym. | 她要么在上课要么在健身房 |
[21:39] | She basically lived there. | 她几乎是泡在那里了 |
[21:40] | She ever talk about her family? | 她谈起过她家人吗 |
[21:42] | They were aid workers who got killed | 他们都是救援人员 |
[21:43] | crossing the border in Israel. | 在以色列出境时被杀了 |
[21:45] | Adina say how they died? | 阿迪娜说了他们是怎么死的吗 |
[21:47] | No. I figured it was terrorism. | 没有 我想是恐怖分子吧 |
[21:50] | I mean, you know how messed up it is over there. | 你们知道那边有多乱 |
[21:51] | Did she have a boyfriend or any other friends on campus? | 在学校里她有男朋友或者其他的朋友吗 |
[21:54] | No, but she mentioned she had a few friends | 没有 不过她说过她有几个朋友 |
[21:56] | from back home who were also here on visas. | 也是从家乡持签证在这里的 |
[21:58] | – In L.A.? – No idea. | -是在洛杉矶吗 -不知道 |
[21:59] | Just heard her talking on the phone with them a few times. | 就是有几次听见她跟她们讲电话 |
[22:12] | Real discreet. | 真低调啊 |
[22:13] | Hey, you’re the one who wanted to do this in broad daylight. | 那可是你要在光天化日之下交易的啊 |
[22:20] | All right. | 好吧 |
[22:23] | Like I said, | 如我说的 |
[22:25] | ten grand worth of Tac Lights, | 价值一万的战术灯 |
[22:26] | brand-new, in the box. | 崭新 带包装盒 |
[22:28] | Sweet. Still got guys in narcotics duct-taping Maglites | 太好了 毒品调查科还有人用胶布把手电 |
[22:31] | to the end of their shotguns. | 绑在枪头上呢 |
[22:35] | – Sure your captain okayed this? – Of course. | -你们队长肯定是同意了的 -当然 |
[22:38] | Hey man, we’re just two friendly law enforcement agencies | 兄弟 我们只是两个兄弟执法单位之间 |
[22:41] | – filling gaps in our inventories. – Translation– | -互相补充库存而已 -翻译一下 |
[22:44] | let’s make this quick before someone notices they’re gone. | 我们得快点免得被人发现东西不见了 |
[22:49] | What happened to this LRAD? | 这个声波枪怎么了 |
[22:50] | Sarge got drunk at Novak’s bachelor party | 诺瓦克的单身聚会上 警司喝多了 |
[22:51] | and dropped it in a hot tub. | 失手掉地上了 |
[22:53] | Pretty sure the components still work. | 零件都能正常工作 |
[22:55] | This is not a fair trade. | 这可不是公平交易 |
[22:59] | So, you working the Armory. | 你现在在军械库 |
[23:02] | That mean you’re not SWAT anymore? | 也就是说你不再是特警队的了 |
[23:04] | Temporary budget thing. | 临时性的预算问题 |
[23:06] | Translation– | 翻译一下 |
[23:07] | you pissed off the wrong people. | 就是你得罪了不该得罪的人 |
[23:09] | That’s the Jim Street I know and love. | 这真是我爱的那个吉姆·斯特里特 |
[23:13] | Let’s just say it’s a, uh… | 我们姑且说 |
[23:15] | to-be-continued situation. | 是个未完待续的情况吧 |
[23:19] | I had Customs search their database | 我让海关查了数据库 |
[23:21] | for all Israeli females | 检索里面所有持学生签证 |
[23:22] | who entered the country on student visas. | 来美国的以色列女生 |
[23:24] | Three women were flagged for extending their visas | 三个人被筛出来 因为她们延期签证后 |
[23:26] | and then disappearing, so we dug a little deeper. | 就失踪了 于是我们做了一点深入调查 |
[23:28] | These three women served in the same unit | 这三个女人在以色列国防军的 |
[23:30] | in the Israeli Defense Force. | 同一个部队服役 |
[23:33] | Shoshonah Peretz. She arrived four months ago, | 肖肖纳·佩雷斯 她四个月前来的 |
[23:35] | enrolled at Otis School of Design, | 在奥蒂斯艺术设计学院入学 |
[23:37] | and then, six weeks ago, she dropped out and vanished. | 六周前 她退学消失了 |
[23:40] | Dania Ganz. Accepted to Loyola Marymount | 德妮亚·冈兹 被洛约拉马利蒙特大学录取 |
[23:42] | for political science, and then, a month ago, she was gone. | 学习政治学 一个月前失踪 |
[23:45] | Tori Kavev. She got into Pepperdine. | 托丽·卡维夫 就读于佩珀代因大学 |
[23:47] | Three weeks ago, she ghosted. | 三周前消失 |
[23:49] | Now, all three of these women grew up | 这三名女性 |
[23:50] | in the same settlement here, in Rimon. | 都在里蒙的同一地点长大 |
[23:53] | It’s a stone’s throw from the Palestinian border. | 这里距离巴勒斯坦边境只有一步之遥 |
[23:55] | Okay, I’m a believer. | 好吧 有道理 |
[23:56] | According to Israeli border police, | 据以色列边防警察 |
[23:58] | each of the girls had at least one parent murdered | 每个女孩的父母中至少有一人被杀 |
[24:00] | who worked for a group by the name of the Segol Foundation. | 他们都在西格尔基金会工作 |
[24:02] | The Jewish charity here in L.A.? | 那个洛杉矶的犹太慈善组织 |
[24:04] | Yeah, the foundation funds the entire settlement | 对 基金会赞助了整个居住区 |
[24:06] | and employs everyone in it. | 并雇佣了所有居民 |
[24:07] | And the border police suspect | 边境警察怀疑 |
[24:09] | that these girls’ parents were murdered for something | 这些女孩的父母由于试图将某种东西 |
[24:11] | they were trying to smuggle over the border. | 走私出境而遭杀害 |
[24:12] | Uncut diamonds. | 未雕琢的钻石 |
[24:13] | I called a friend in Financial Crimes. | 我给金融犯罪局的朋友打了个电话 |
[24:15] | 基金报告 西格尔基金会 | |
[24:16] | He suspects that the Segol Foundation is linked | 他怀疑西格尔基金会与法布雷克有关联 |
[24:18] | to Farbrek somehow, who uses the charity to launder dirty money, | 后者利用基金会洗黑钱 |
[24:21] | but no one’s ever been able to prove it. | 但是没人有证据能证明 |
[24:22] | This is about diamonds, but it’s also about revenge. | 他们是冲钻石来的 但也是为了报仇 |
[24:25] | Customs have any idea where to find these girls? | 海关知道这些女孩在哪吗 |
[24:27] | No, but even armed robbers like to post to social media. | 不知道 但是就连武装劫匪也喜欢在社交媒体上发帖 |
[24:31] | These are the last pics that she posted | 这是她在清理账户之前 |
[24:32] | before scrubbing the account, | 发的最后一张照片 |
[24:33] | about a month before the robberies started. | 大约在抢劫案发生一个月前 |
[24:35] | And that is Nicholas Darby. | 这个人就是尼古拉斯·达比 |
[24:37] | He and Shoshonah were enrolled in the same class. | 他和肖肖纳是同班同学 |
[24:40] | Deac, get the team ready to roll. | 迪肯 让大家准备出发 |
[24:44] | Did Cohen tell you about Farbrek’s connection to all of this? | 科恩告诉你法布雷克和这件事的关联了吗 |
[24:47] | Nope, he left that part out. | 没有 他没说 |
[24:58] | Aviv? | 阿维夫 |
[25:01] | Shouldn’t make a habit of being seen together, Jessica. | 不要总被别人看见我们在一起 杰西卡 |
[25:08] | Why are you showing me this? | 你为什么给我看这个 |
[25:09] | She and her army buddies are the ones ripping you off. | 就是她和她的战友抢劫了你 |
[25:12] | But you already knew that. | 但是你早就知道了 |
[25:14] | Your bosses trick settlers into smuggling diamonds into Israel, | 你的老板欺骗移民者走私钻石到以色列 |
[25:17] | telling them the profits support the homelands. | 告诉他们赚来的钱是用来建设家乡的 |
[25:19] | It’s not illegal to support a worthy cause, or is it? | 支持崇高的事业不犯法吧 |
[25:22] | Once those diamonds arrived in L.A., | 那些钻石一到洛杉矶 |
[25:24] | your bosses cover their tracks | 你的老板就杀害那些女孩的父母 |
[25:26] | by killing those girls’ parents. | 来掩盖行踪 |
[25:27] | Do you have anything to do with that? | 你跟这件事有什么关联吗 |
[25:29] | Okay, here’s the truth. | 说实话 |
[25:30] | I’ve never even been to Israel, okay? | 我从来没去过以色列 |
[25:32] | I’m a horrible Jew. | 我是个糟糕的犹太人 |
[25:33] | But your bosses did order you to kill these young women | 但是你的老板让你一找到那些女孩 |
[25:35] | if you find them first, didn’t they? | 就杀了她们 对吗 |
[25:44] | If I find them, I’ll call you. | 如果我找到了她们 会打给你的 |
[25:48] | Hate to lose a friend. | 我可不想失去一个朋友 |
[25:49] | If they turn up dead, | 如果她们真的死了 |
[25:51] | you’ll lose more than just a friend. | 你失去的就不只是朋友了 |
[25:52] | Bye, Jessica. | 再见 杰西卡 |
[26:31] | Shosh, wh-what are you doing? What are you doing with a gun? | 肖肖 你在干什么 你拿着枪做什么 |
[26:33] | Metro SWAT! Get down! | 市特警队 趴下 |
[26:36] | – Deacon, Luca, cover the roof. – Down, down! | -迪肯 卢卡去楼顶 -趴下趴下 |
[26:39] | Go! Tan, you’re with me! Move! Move! | 快去 谭跟着我 行动行动 |
[26:41] | Down! Go! | 趴下 行动 |
[26:42] | Hands behind your back. | 手背后 |
[26:44] | Hands behind your back! | 手背后 |
[26:52] | Drop your weapon! | 放下武器 |
[26:57] | Suspect’s coming your way! | 嫌犯去你那边了 |
[27:00] | Drop the weapon! | 放下武器 |
[27:15] | Hondo, suspect’s going for the one-side! | 洪都 嫌犯去北面了 |
[27:24] | Shoshonah, don’t move. | 肖肖纳 别动 |
[27:30] | Don’t do it. | 别动 |
[27:33] | The glass! | 打碎玻璃 |
[27:52] | You took a quite spill. | 你摔得不轻 |
[27:53] | You’re lucky you didn’t slice an artery. | 你很幸运 玻璃没伤到你的动脉 |
[27:55] | You’re the one that killed my friend? | 是你杀了我的朋友吗 |
[27:59] | You got one hell of a crew. | 你的团队很有胆量啊 |
[28:00] | You know, most of the men that we chase– | 我们追捕的大部分男人 |
[28:02] | they aren’t half as tough as you and your friends. | 都不如你和你朋友这么有胆量 |
[28:04] | But it’s over, Shoshonah. | 但是结束了 肖肖纳 |
[28:06] | Unless your pals are on a suicide mission, | 除非你的朋友在执行自杀任务 |
[28:09] | there’s only one play here. | 你只有一个出路 |
[28:16] | All four of you got the same tats? | 你们四个都有这个文身吗 |
[28:18] | Part of our pact. | 这是我们约定的一部分 |
[28:20] | “Never again”– what does that mean? | “永不回头” 是什么意思 |
[28:21] | We refuse to be victims twice. | 我们不要再次成为受害者 |
[28:28] | That’s your parents. | 这是你的父母 |
[28:31] | We know Farbrek’s responsible for their deaths. | 我们知道法布雷克应当为他们的死负责 |
[28:33] | We also know that through the charity | 我们通过慈善机构了解到 |
[28:34] | they control that they forced your parents | 他们控制了你的父母 |
[28:36] | to smuggle blood diamonds into Israel, | 让他们走私血钻到以色列 |
[28:38] | promised them that the profits would go to new settlements, | 承诺他们赚到的钱会用于建设新的居住区 |
[28:40] | and then repaid them with bullets to the head. | 却用一枪爆头来回报他们 |
[28:42] | I don’t want any more of your friends to end up | 我不想让你的朋友像阿迪娜一样 |
[28:44] | in the morgue like Adina. Now, is that what you want? | 躺在停尸房里 这是你想要的结果吗 |
[28:46] | Family and friends is important to you. | 家庭和朋友对你来说很重要 |
[28:48] | But Shoshonah, your silence– | 但是肖肖纳 你如果沉默 |
[28:49] | it’s actually putting your friends in danger. | 只能让你的朋友置于危险之中 |
[28:51] | They’re safe from you, aren’t they? | 不被你们抓到就会安全 不是吗 |
[28:53] | The LAPD is not who you need to be worried about. | 你完全不用担心洛城警局 |
[28:56] | If Cohen and his men get to them first, | 如果科恩和他的手下先找到她们 |
[28:57] | you know the torture he’ll put them through. | 你知道他会怎么折磨她们 |
[28:59] | If you truly love your friends, | 如果你真的爱你的朋友 |
[29:01] | you’ll help us save them. | 帮助我们保护她们 |
[29:03] | And I promise you, we will bring them in unharmed, | 我向你保证 我们会把她们平安带回来的 |
[29:08] | and your story will be heard. | 大家会听到你们的故事 |
[29:14] | You’re fixing it, huh? | 你在修吗 |
[29:19] | I can’t believe Luca ran over it. | 不敢相信卢卡从上面压过去了 |
[29:21] | What? | 什么 |
[29:22] | He told me that… | 他跟我说… |
[29:29] | By the way, if you’re, uh, | 顺便说一句 如果你 |
[29:31] | here to beg me to rejoin the team, you’re too late. | 如果你来是为了求我归队的 那你来晚了 |
[29:35] | I’ve realized that my true calling is | 我意识到我真正的使命 |
[29:37] | drying out circuit boards and | 是烘干电路板 |
[29:38] | watching everybody else get to do all the cool stuff. | 同时看着大家完成丰功伟业 |
[29:42] | Actually, I’m-I’m… | 其实 我… |
[29:45] | I’m here for advice. | 我是来询问你的意见的 |
[29:47] | Not sure why, | 我也不知道为什么找你 |
[29:48] | considering the disaster you call your love life. | 考虑到你称你的爱情生活为一场灾难 |
[29:50] | Well, you’ve been my sounding board | 在我的所有错误的罗曼史中 |
[29:53] | for all of my romantic misadventures. | 你一直在当我的爱情顾问 |
[29:55] | I’d be honored to return the favor. | 我很荣幸能还你个人情 |
[29:59] | Okay, but when I tell you this, can you please promise me | 好吧 但是我告诉你之后 你必须答应我 |
[30:01] | you’re not gonna spiral into some juvenile sex fantasy? | 你不会陷入什么少年性幻想 |
[30:06] | – Sure. – It’s about Kira. | -没问题 -是关于基拉的 |
[30:07] | The marketing girl with the rad vinyl collection? | 那个喜欢收集黑胶唱片的市场部女孩吗 |
[30:10] | It turns out she has a fiance, a guy, and they… | 我发现他有未婚夫 一个男的 |
[30:14] | they want to recruit me | 他们想让我 |
[30:15] | into being a part of their relationship. | 加入他们的感情生活 |
[30:18] | Let me get this straight. | 让我捋一捋 |
[30:19] | So, you’re into Kira, but she’s engaged to a dude, | 你喜欢基拉 但是她和一个男的订婚了 |
[30:22] | – and they-they both want to date you? – I know. | -现在他们两个都想跟你约会 -我知道 |
[30:25] | It’s, uh… different. | 这很 不正常 |
[30:27] | – I don’t even know if I want to meet him. – Well, I do. | -我甚至不知道我想不想见他 -我知道 |
[30:30] | I mean, any guy who’s planning a wedding with his bride-to-be | 一个正在与准新娘准备婚礼的男人 |
[30:32] | while also lining up a second hottie for a roll in the hay | 同时想和另一个美女在新娘的祝福下 |
[30:35] | – with his fiance’s blessing… – Street! | -在小树林里打滚 -斯特里特 |
[30:37] | – Spiraling. – Sorry. | -跑题了 -抱歉 |
[30:40] | So, what about Kira? | 那基拉呢 |
[30:41] | – Do you really like her? – Yeah. | -你真的喜欢她吗 -是啊 |
[30:42] | She’s funny, she’s smart. | 她风趣又聪明 |
[30:45] | Chemistry is crazy. | 我们之间很来电 |
[30:47] | I honestly thought I found someone | 我真的觉得我找到了 |
[30:48] | I wanted to get serious with, | 我想认真交往的人 |
[30:50] | but I can’t do this… polyamorous thing. | 但我接受不了这种性开放主义 |
[30:53] | Okay, I’ll bite. Why not? | 我想问 为什么不能 |
[30:58] | Okay, one– that’s not what I’m looking for. | 好吧 首先 这不是我想要的 |
[31:00] | Two– you’ve met my family. | 其次 你见过我家人了 |
[31:03] | And as much as they love me, it took them a long time | 就算他们很爱我 他们也用了很长时间 |
[31:05] | to even accept that I was bisexual. | 才接受我是个双性恋 |
[31:08] | I can’t imagine how they’d react | 我想象不出他们知道 |
[31:09] | if I brought a man and a woman home for Christmas. | 我要带一男一女回家过圣诞后会是什么反应 |
[31:16] | You know what I’ve loved about you since the first day we met? | 你知道我从认识你第一天开始就喜欢你什么吗 |
[31:19] | You don’t give a damn what anyone thinks. | 你不在乎别人的想法 |
[31:22] | You’re just you. | 你就是你 |
[31:24] | Yeah, but being a third wheel in a “Throuple?” | 但谈三人恋呢 |
[31:29] | I mean, you wouldn’t be standing here | 如果你有一点对”三人恋”动心的话 |
[31:30] | talking to me if you weren’t at least | 你根本不会站在这 |
[31:32] | tempted to be in a… “Throuple?” Is that…? | 和我说这些 是这么说吧 |
[31:36] | That’s what we’re calling it? | 有这个说法吗 |
[31:37] | – Yeah. Whatever. – I mean, who knows? | -管他呢 -谁知道呢 |
[31:40] | They could be the loves of your life. | 他们或许能成为你的挚爱 |
[31:43] | You should just do what you want to do. | 遵从自己的内心就好了 |
[31:45] | Don’t worry about what anyone else thinks. | 别在意别人怎么想 |
[31:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[31:50] | And I’m… I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[31:51] | I didn’t mean to, um, call your relationships “dDisasters.” | 我不是有意说你的恋爱是一场”灾难” |
[31:55] | Well, they are, so… | 你说的没错 |
[31:57] | Maybe I just haven’t met the right couple yet. | 我可能还没遇到对的人 |
[32:01] | Here. | 给你 |
[32:04] | This belongs in Black Betty. | 这是黑贝蒂上的 |
[32:10] | Gollen Precious Metals. | 格伦珠宝行 |
[32:11] | Shoshonah told us this was the next broker they’re hitting. | 肖肖纳说这是他们下一个目标 |
[32:14] | Only two of them now. | 她们只有两个人了 |
[32:14] | You think they’ll still go through with it? | 你觉得她们还会继续吗 |
[32:16] | They made a pact to steal back every single stone | 她们有个约定 要偷回每一颗 |
[32:17] | their parents died for, | 她们父母为之牺牲的钻石 |
[32:19] | bringing at least some restitution to their families back home. | 至少能给她们故乡的家人一些补偿 |
[32:21] | Yeah, and from what we’ve seen so far, | 根据我们已知的信息 |
[32:22] | even just two of these women, lethal enough to pull it off. | 即使只剩两名女性了 也足以完成任务 |
[32:25] | We know they’ll shoot it out before just giving up. | 我们知道她们一定会打光所有子弹才会收手 |
[32:27] | Let’s go. They’re hitting it at 4:00. | 走吧 她们准备四点动手 |
[32:30] | We’ll be there at 2:00. | 我们两点就位 |
[33:04] | Any second now. | 她们随时都会进来 |
[33:27] | Don’t shoot. Don’t shoot. | 别开枪 别开枪 |
[33:36] | They’re here. | 她们来了 |
[33:37] | Hondo, I have eyes on Cohen. | 洪都 我一直在盯着科恩 |
[33:39] | Moving heavy with back-up to the real target. | 他们携有武器 有后援 直奔真目标 |
[33:41] | Shoshonah fed us a diversion. | 肖肖纳给我们的是假消息 |
[33:43] | Captain, what’s your 20? | 队长 你在什么位置 |
[33:44] | Sixth and Broadway. L.C.J. Metals. | 第六大街和百老汇大街拐角 LCJ珠宝行 |
[33:46] | Roger that. We’re headed to you now. | 收到 我们出发去你那 |
[33:49] | Stop and lay down your weapons. | 站住 放下你们的武器 |
[33:52] | I said lay down your weapons. | 我说了放下你们的武器 |
[34:02] | – Where’s our diamonds? – They came last night. | -钻石在哪 -昨晚到的货 |
[34:04] | – put them in the floor. – Show us. | -放在地下了 -拿出来 |
[34:06] | Lay down your weapons. | 放下你们的武器 |
[34:15] | Your suspects, | 你的嫌疑人们 |
[34:16] | they’re, uh, they’re inside. | 他们 他们在里面 |
[34:17] | I don’t give third warnings | 我不会再说第三遍 |
[34:18] | and I don’t shoot to wound. | 我不会只射伤你 |
[34:19] | – Jessica. – Aviv. | -杰西卡 -阿维夫 |
[34:21] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[34:27] | Start walking. | 快点走 |
[34:41] | Captain, you good? | 队长 你还好吗 |
[34:43] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[34:44] | Cover! Cover! | 掩护 掩护 |
[34:46] | Luca. Smokes, strobes, noise– | 卢卡 烟雾弹 闪光弹 噪音机 |
[34:49] | whatever barricade gear we got. | 把我们有的干扰型武器拿出来 |
[35:03] | I don’t have the combination | 我不知道密码 |
[35:04] | LAPD! Drop your weapons! | 洛城警局 放下武器 |
[35:05] | LAPD has the place surrounded. You got nowhere else to run. | 洛城警局已经包围了这个地方 你们无处可逃 |
[35:13] | Move, move! | 推进 推进 |
[35:17] | Sir, come with me. | 先生 跟我走 |
[35:24] | Anyone clock how much ammo they had? | 有人数过她们有多少弹药吗 |
[35:25] | They’ve gone through a mag each already. | 已经各打空一弹夹了 |
[35:26] | They can’t have much more. | 应该不会剩很多了 |
[35:27] | Yeah, well, it only takes one. | 万事俱备只欠东风 |
[35:30] | Dania! Tori! Look, we know why you’re here, | 德妮亚 托丽 我们知道你们为什么在这 |
[35:32] | and we know what happened to your parents. | 我们知道你们父母遭遇了什么 |
[35:34] | Enough people have died over these rocks! | 为这些钻石已经死了够多人了 |
[35:36] | Let’s end this right now. | 结束这一切吧 |
[35:42] | Is that thing charged? | 充好电了吗 |
[35:43] | All the way. | 早就好了 |
[35:44] | Ears. | 带好耳塞 |
[35:46] | Luca, move, move. | 卢卡 推进 推进 |
[35:48] | Got it cranked to ten. | 开到最大档了 |
[36:02] | – Suspects down! – Move, move, move! | -嫌疑人倒下了 -推进 推进 |
[36:03] | Go, go! | 走 |
[36:05] | Hands up! Don’t move! | 举起手来 别动 |
[36:12] | What happened to my phone call? | 我电话里怎么说的 |
[36:13] | To working with me? | 和我合作 |
[36:15] | I have bosses, Jessica, same as you. | 我也有上级 杰西卡 和你一样 |
[36:17] | I don’t question their orders, I just carry them out. | 我不会质疑他们的命令 我只照办 |
[36:20] | We recovered the diamonds. Every stone. | 我们找回了所有的钻石 |
[36:22] | If you kept your word, | 如果你遵守了你的诺言 |
[36:23] | I would be handing them over to you right now. | 我现在就把钻石交给你 |
[36:24] | Okay, so let’s try and salvage our deal. | 好吧 我看看还能不能挽救下我们的交易 |
[36:27] | You got a deal when I let you walk away the first time. | 我第一次放你走的时候 我们做了交易 |
[36:30] | You should be sitting in prison right now. | 要不你现在应该待在监狱里 |
[36:31] | But I’m not. | 但我没有 |
[36:32] | Because one day you know you’re gonna need me again. | 因为我知道有一天你还会需要我 |
[36:35] | I sent a copy over to Organized Crime. | 我已经给反黑组发了一份资料了 |
[36:36] | They’ve been circling Farbrek for years. | 他们已经盯上法布雷克好多年了 |
[36:39] | Looks like a list of names of people | 看起来就像是一帮 |
[36:40] | who like donating to charity. | 喜欢做慈善的人 |
[36:42] | Yeah, but I’m sure it won’t take long | 但我相信用不了多久 |
[36:43] | for them to match the names on that list | 他们就会把这上面的名字 |
[36:45] | to the blood diamonds they belong to. | 和血钻对应起来 |
[36:49] | Jessica, you don’t have to do this. | 杰西卡 你不用做这些 |
[36:51] | Aviv, I told you. | 阿维夫 我告诉过你 |
[36:53] | In our line of work you need every friend you can get. | 在我们这一行 你需要很多朋友 |
[36:57] | – And you just lost your best one. – Jessica… | -你刚刚失去了最好的一个 -杰西卡 |
[37:05] | Man, my ears are still ringing. | 我的耳朵还在耳鸣 |
[37:08] | What’d you say? | 你说什么 |
[37:13] | You know, we all… obsess over our losses, | 我们都太在意失败了 |
[37:20] | but we never celebrate the wins. | 我们从来不庆祝成功 |
[37:22] | Two months ago. A hostage barricade on the 101. | 两个月前 101国道的劫持人质事件 |
[37:25] | Meth-head from Carson, kidnapped his ex-girlfriend, | 卡森市的一个毒贩 绑架了他前女友 |
[37:27] | he tried to get her to jump into the river. You remember? | 他想让她跳河 记得吗 |
[37:29] | Oh, yeah, we had to shut down the freeway for over two hours. | 对 高速被迫关闭超过两小时 |
[37:32] | We had a lot of pissed off commuters that day. | 那天好多上班族气疯了 |
[37:34] | The ex-girlfriend, you remember her? | 那位前女友 你还记得吗 |
[37:37] | Yeah, yeah. | 记得 |
[37:38] | Nina. Nina Dorin. | 妮娜 妮娜·多林 |
[37:40] | 33. Worked the deli counter at Von’s, | 三十三岁 在冯记熟食区工作 |
[37:42] | trying to take care of two kids on minimum wage. | 用微薄的工资养活两个孩子 |
[37:44] | All while being stalked by her tweaker ex. | 还被毒贩前男友跟踪 |
[37:46] | He tried to kill her and you saved her life. | 他想杀死她 是你救了她的命 |
[37:52] | Yeah. | 对 |
[37:57] | You know… | 你知道吗 |
[37:58] | I-I get why we hold on to the bad things | 我明白为什么我们纠结于 |
[38:00] | that we have to do, but… | 做过的那些不好的事 但是 |
[38:02] | but hold on to the good things, too. | 好事也要记住才行 |
[38:09] | Moscow Mule, right? | 莫斯科骡子 对吧 |
[38:11] | – You’re not on call or anything? – Nope. | -你不用待命吗 -不用 |
[38:13] | She did tell you everything. | 她的确跟你无话不谈 |
[38:15] | Kira couldn’t stop talking about you, | 基拉说了好多你的事 |
[38:16] | even after you told her off. | 哪怕在你说不同意之后 |
[38:17] | Maybe because you did tell her off. | 可能因为你真的这么说了吧 |
[38:20] | Not a fan of our vetting process. | 她对我们的筛选不感兴趣 |
[38:22] | Right. Sorry. | 对 抱歉 |
[38:24] | We’ve just found that easing into that conversation | 我们觉得等你认识我俩其中一个的时候 |
[38:26] | is sometimes easier after you know one of us. | 谈这个话题会比较轻松吧 |
[38:29] | Yeah, I’m, uh, still trying | 对 我对这种事 |
[38:30] | – to wrap my head around all of this. – Right. | -还比较懵 -好吧 |
[38:34] | What exactly would I be to the two of you? | 对你俩来说 我算什么 |
[38:39] | Well, there’s a physical aspect, of course. | 当然有生理需求方面 |
[38:42] | We can have a lot of fun. | 我们能一起享受很多乐趣 |
[38:44] | But, uh, ultimately, | 但是 最终 |
[38:46] | it’s about so much more than sex for us. | 对我们来说绝不仅仅是性而已 |
[38:49] | We’re interested in a real partner, | 我们想找一位真正的伴侣 |
[38:51] | the whole package. | 身心兼有的 |
[38:52] | And if I decide to do this… what are the rules? | 如果我同意加入 有什么规则 |
[38:58] | Okay, uh, well. | 好吧 |
[39:01] | In the beginning, if we plan dates | 首先 如果计划约会 |
[39:02] | it’s never between just two of us. | 绝不会只是我们两个人 |
[39:04] | Initially, it’s all about the trio. | 一开始都是三人一起 |
[39:06] | Over time, we’re gonna develop | 慢慢地 我们之间 |
[39:07] | different dynamics with each other. | 会擦出不同的火花 |
[39:09] | We’re not the same person, | 我们是不一样的人 |
[39:10] | so we’re not all gonna have the same relationship. | 所以我们之间会有不同的关系 |
[39:13] | Another rule is don’t keep score. | 另一个规则是别太计较 |
[39:15] | Like, “I slept with him twice, | 比如”我跟他睡了两次 |
[39:17] | she needs to sleep with me twice.” | 她也得跟我睡两次” |
[39:18] | Just let things be what they are. | 顺其自然就好 |
[39:21] | Don’t over-think it. | 别多想 |
[39:22] | And if you ever feel left out, you just ask for what you need. | 如果你感觉被冷落 直接说就好 |
[39:25] | We don’t read minds. | 我们不会读心 |
[39:26] | And if anyone is feeling jealous, | 如果有人觉得嫉妒 |
[39:28] | just say so, | 也说出来 |
[39:30] | and we’ll figure out a way to rebalance. | 我们就想办法来平衡 |
[39:32] | This only works if we all feel secure and valued. | 只有我们都感觉安全和被尊重 关系才能继续 |
[39:35] | Open and honest communication, it’s key, our Golden Rule. | 坦白和诚实的沟通 是我们的黄金法则 |
[39:40] | So what else do you want to know? | 你还想知道什么 |
[39:48] | Talked to Hondo. | 洪都找我聊过了 |
[39:50] | Never pegged you as the “Run to teacher” type. | 真没想到你是会打小报告的人 |
[39:52] | Luca, come on. | 卢卡 拜托 |
[39:54] | Don’t tell me you haven’t seen me giving 110% out there, | 别说你没看见我拼命努力 |
[39:56] | but all you do is you dress me down, you dock me points… | 但你只会打压我 扣我的分 |
[39:59] | Look, I’m taking my job as | 我非常看重 |
[40:00] | a SWAT candidate evaluator seriously. | 特警队评估员的工作 |
[40:02] | Be honest with me. | 说实话吧 |
[40:04] | Me going through the academy, | 我读反恐特警队警校 |
[40:06] | am I just wasting my time? | 是不是在浪费时间 |
[40:07] | – You want honest? – Yeah. | -想听真话 -对 |
[40:08] | If it were up to me, you would not be in the academy. | 要我说 你连进警校的资格都没有 |
[40:11] | Okay? You had your spot, you had a spot | 你原本在特警队有一席之地 |
[40:13] | that a hundred guys would kill for | 一百多号人拼命想争取的位置 |
[40:14] | and you threw it away. | 你自己不珍惜 |
[40:16] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[40:18] | But I’m not like you, Luca, okay? | 但我和你不一样 卢卡 |
[40:20] | I didn’t have a family to teach me | 没有家人教导我 |
[40:22] | what it means to be a part of something special. | 成为特警队成员的意义 |
[40:24] | I had to figure that out myself. | 我只能自己想明白 |
[40:26] | And I only did when I lost it. | 而我在失去后才明白 |
[40:32] | Look, you’ve got more natural talent and intuition for this | 你比几十年的老队员 |
[40:35] | than guys with decades on the job. | 更有做这份工作的天赋和直觉 |
[40:38] | But this is more than a job, it’s a life. | 但这不仅仅是一份工作 更是一种人生 |
[40:42] | And you can’t take shortcuts. | 你不能走捷径 |
[40:44] | I’m trying. | 我正在努力 |
[40:46] | Seriously, I am trying. | 我真的在努力 |
[40:51] | All right, small arms training tomorrow, 0500. | 好吧 明早五点轻武器训练 |
[40:53] | -If I was you, I’d finish up here, hit the sack. – All right. | -如果我是你 忙完就回去睡觉 -好 |
[40:56] | That LRAD came in handy today. | 声波枪很好用 |
[40:57] | I never thought you’d actually find the part to fix it. | 没想到你真能修好它 |
[41:00] | Try not to run over it again. | 别再开车把它碾坏了 |
[41:09] | Boom. Chicken-rice casserole. | 看 鸡肉砂锅饭 |
[41:11] | – Ah, I hope those corners are extra crispy. – Come on, now. | -希望边上是脆的 -拜托 |
[41:14] | Believe me, I know just how you like it. | 相信我 我知道你喜欢吃什么样的 |
[41:15] | Is this my recipe? | 是按我的食谱做的吗 |
[41:17] | Why would I use anything but the best? | 有了绝世配方我为什么还要按别的法子做 |
[41:19] | So, Daniel, when are you gonna tell me | 丹尼尔 你打算什么时候告诉我 |
[41:21] | why you’re really making me a home-cooked dinner, | 为什么你会突然想起来 |
[41:24] | you know, out of the blue? | 给我做饭 |
[41:25] | What you mean? | 什么意思 |
[41:26] | What? A man can’t do something nice for his momma? | 怎么 一个男人不能给他妈妈做饭吃 |
[41:28] | Come on, now. | 说实话 |
[41:31] | All right, you got me. | 好吧 你说对了 |
[41:39] | Look, it’s just, uh… | 听着 只是… |
[41:43] | Momma, sometimes it’s hard carrying out | 妈妈 做这份工作 |
[41:44] | certain aspects of my job, | 又不违背你对我的教诲 |
[41:46] | and still being the man that you raised me to be. | 有时候是很难的 |
[41:49] | In today’s world, it’s not easy being a man. | 当今社会 做个男人不容易 |
[41:53] | Only requires you to do one thing. | 只用做好一件事就行 |
[41:55] | Oh, come on, Momma, don’t say it. Don’t say it. | 拜托 妈妈 别说 |
[41:56] | Well, make me a damn grandmother, already! | 让我当奶奶吧 |
[41:58] | Ah, don’t start with that right now. | 别提这茬 |
[41:58] | Don’t you “Don’t start me.” | 不许让我”别提这茬” |
[41:59] | I’m not gonna live forever. | 我又不能长命百岁 |
[42:02] | I want my grandkid… boy or girl, it don’t matter. | 我想抱孙子 男孩女孩都行 |
[42:04] | Why don’t you talk to Winnie about some grandkids? | 你怎么不让温妮给你生孙子 |
[42:05] | I’m not talking to your sister, I’m talking to you. | 现在我在和你说 没和她说 |
[42:09] | Daniel, whatever is bothering you, | 丹尼尔 不管你在为何事烦心 |
[42:13] | it’s nothing that some good casserole | 没什么是一顿砂锅饭 |
[42:15] | and your momma can’t help you solve. | 和你妈妈不能帮你解决的 |
[42:19] | I know that’s right. | 我知道 |
[42:21] | Then come on and sit down, and let’s eat. | 那赶紧过来坐下开吃吧 |
[42:24] | Yes, ma’am. Yes, ma’am. | 遵命 长官 |