时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Nia Wells. | 尼娅·威尔斯 |
[00:03] | Daniel Harrelson. They call me Hondo, though. | 丹尼尔·哈里森 不过他们都叫我洪都 |
[00:05] | You’re a prosecutor, huh? | 你是检察官 |
[00:06] | Deputy D.A. | 副地区检察官 |
[00:06] | Are you saying you’d give me a chance? | 你是说会给我机会重回特警队 |
[00:08] | I’m saying that I will get you in SWAT Academy. | 我说的是能让你进反恐特警队警校 |
[00:10] | Didn’t you learn anything while you were on the team? | 你在队伍里的时候都没学到点什么吗 |
[00:12] | Devlin, show him how it’s done. Come here. | 德夫林 给他展示一下该怎么做 过来 |
[00:14] | If it were up to me, you would not be in the Academy. | 要我说 你连进警校的资格都没有 |
[00:16] | You had your spot, and you threw it away. | 你原本在特警队有一席之地却不珍惜 |
[00:18] | Why doesn’t Luca want me back on the team? | 为什么卢卡不希望我归队 |
[00:19] | You got to remember, Luca’s third-generation SWAT. | 你记着 卢卡家三代都是特警队 |
[00:21] | He’s got a family legacy to protect. | 他要守护家族传统 |
[00:23] | He’s always had a rep for being a tough evaluator. | 他是以严格著称的评估员 |
[00:25] | I’ll talk to him. But in the meantime, | 我会跟他谈谈 但是同时 |
[00:27] | you show up, and you play hard. Kick some ass. | 你要好好表现 努力训练 拿出点本事 |
[00:31] | I will. | 我会的 |
[00:33] | – It’s-it’s muffled. – Just concentrate. | -听不清 -集中精力 |
[00:35] | What do you hear? | 听到什么了 |
[00:37] | I don’t know. Men’s voices? | 不知道 几个男的在说话 |
[00:38] | How many? Two? | 有几个人 两个吗 |
[00:41] | – No. It’s three. – Anything else? | -不 是三个 -还能听到什么 |
[00:43] | They’re arguing. Sounds like it’s getting heated. | 他们在吵架 听上去越吵越凶 |
[00:45] | Okay, we got to make an emergency entry. | 好吧 我们得紧急破门 |
[00:59] | Nate. | 纳特 |
[01:00] | Cover me while I check his pulse. | 我去检查他的脉搏 掩护我 |
[01:02] | Gas grenade. | 毒气弹 |
[01:03] | Mask up. | 戴上防毒面罩 |
[01:04] | Street, I forgot my mask. | 斯特里特 我忘带面罩了 |
[01:09] | Now we got to establish a heartbeat. | 现在我们得给他做心肺复苏 |
[01:11] | Gun! | 有枪 |
[01:13] | Two suspects secured. | 两名嫌犯已被控制 |
[01:16] | Nice job, recruits. Well done. | 干得不错 新兵 干得漂亮 |
[01:19] | That would’ve been three strikes for me, man. | 我本来会立刻出局的 |
[01:21] | You didn’t have to do that. | 你不用这样帮我 |
[01:22] | – Don’t worry about it, man. – Good shot. | -小事 -好枪法 |
[01:23] | If that were real tear gas, you wouldn’t have had much longer. | 如果这是真的催泪弹 你就活不长了 |
[01:26] | Damn. You guys get faster every year. | 真漂亮 每年都更快了 |
[01:28] | All right, I need, uh, Devlin and Street to hang out | 好了 德夫林和斯特里特 你们留下来 |
[01:31] | till the scores go up. Everyone else, enjoy your weekend. | 直到分出胜负 其他人 祝你们周末愉快 |
[01:34] | Hey. Didn’t know you were here. Hey. | 不知道你也会来 |
[01:37] | I got to say, out of this bunch, I think | 不得不说 我觉得这群人中 |
[01:38] | you’re the most eligible one. Real SWAT potential. | 你是最合格的一个 真正的特警队候选人 |
[01:41] | Well, I appreciate that. But with these budget cuts | 谢谢夸奖 但现在削减预算 |
[01:44] | and only one open slot, | 只有一个位置 |
[01:46] | Devlin’s got me worried. He’s good. | 德夫林让我很慌 他很厉害 |
[01:48] | Hope it’s not all for nothing. | 希望努力没有白费 |
[01:49] | Sometimes you got to make a wrong turn | 有时候要转错一个弯 |
[01:51] | to get to the right place. | 才能到达正确的地方 |
[01:52] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[01:54] | Don’t really know what to do with that advice, | 虽然不是很懂这建议 |
[01:55] | but I guess it’s the feeling that counts. | 不过你的好意我心领了 |
[01:59] | Hey, thanks. | 谢了 |
[02:03] | You know, I never realize | 我之前从没觉得 |
[02:04] | how much L.A. traffic bugs me until I actually get out of it. | 洛城的交通有多困扰 直到我出了洛城 |
[02:07] | No kidding. | 可不是 |
[02:09] | Knew there had to be something to love about Arizona. | 我就知道亚利桑那肯定有讨人喜欢的地方 |
[02:11] | Thought you said you were all about the desert. | 你不是说你最想去沙漠吗 |
[02:13] | I lied. We’ll see how long | 骗你的 等着看 |
[02:15] | my new hairstyle lasts in this heat. | 我的新发型在那么热的天气里能撑多久吧 |
[02:18] | Black girl problems. | 黑人女孩的烦恼 |
[02:22] | So, what’s that mean? No sightseeing for the weekend? | 什么意思 这周末不去看风景了 |
[02:23] | Only what I can see from the comfort of our hotel room. | 在舒适的酒店房间里看看窗外就行了 |
[02:26] | Oh, I like your style. | 我喜欢你的风格 |
[02:27] | Get your head out of the gutter. | 别想龌龊的事了 |
[02:28] | Not just that. | 还有别的事呢 |
[02:31] | I have a dozen cases to review before Monday. | 周一前我还有一堆案子要看完 |
[02:33] | Fun part of my job. | 这就是我工作有趣的地方 |
[02:34] | – Dedication pays dividends, right? – That from the speech | -勤劳的鸟有食吃 对吗 -你就是这么 |
[02:37] | – you’re giving these cops? – No, no. | -跟你的警员训话的吗 -不 |
[02:39] | I keep my speeches to a minimum. | 我一般尽量少说教 |
[02:40] | I like to get them outside, | 我喜欢让他们到外面去 |
[02:41] | do some training, tactical ops, that sort of thing. | 做做训练 搞搞战术行动之类的 |
[02:44] | Metro had the first SWAT team. | 市警局有了第一支特警队小组 |
[02:45] | A lot of departments count on us to keep ’em current. | 很多部门都请我们去做培训 |
[02:47] | What’s the farthest they’ve sent you to run one of these things? | 他们最远是把你派去哪 |
[02:49] | Guess that would be Berlin, few years back. | 应该是去柏林 几年前的事了 |
[02:52] | But we get calls from all over. | 但全世界都有人找我们 |
[02:54] | It’s the fun part of my job. | 这就是我工作有趣的地方 |
[02:59] | Is that for us? | 他是在追我们吗 |
[03:20] | Afternoon, Officer. | 下午好 警官 |
[03:21] | License and registration, please. | 请出示驾照和车辆登记证 |
[03:23] | Sure thing. | 没问题 |
[03:26] | Both of you, please. | 你们两个都要 |
[03:30] | Listen, sir, he’s… | 听着 长官 他是… |
[03:31] | I’m sorry, I’m a little confused. | 很抱歉 我有点不明白 |
[03:33] | If you don’t mind me asking you, uh, | 请恕我问一句 |
[03:35] | Officer Reid, what’d you pull us over for? | 里德警官 为什么要我们停车 |
[03:38] | You made an aggressive lane change back there. | 你刚才强行变道了 |
[03:40] | – An aggressive lane change? – Pop the trunk. | -强行变道 -打开后备箱 |
[03:42] | You mind telling me what you’re looking for? | 介意告诉下我你想找什么吗 |
[03:44] | Just pop your trunk. | 打开后备箱就是了 |
[03:45] | Officer, you can’t check my car without probable cause. | 警官 没有恰当的理由你不能检查我的车 |
[03:48] | You want to wait the hour it’s gonna take to get | 你想在这等一小时 |
[03:49] | a drug-sniffing dog down here, we could do that, too. | 让我找缉毒犬来也可以 |
[03:56] | No problem, Officer. | 没问题 警官 |
[04:02] | What are you doing? Just tell him you’re a cop. | 你在做什么 直接告诉他你是个警察不就好了 |
[04:04] | – You and I both know exactly what’s going on here. – No doubt. | -你我都清楚是怎么回事 -那当然 |
[04:07] | But that doesn’t mean I want | 不过那不意味着我想 |
[04:08] | to be a part of your little social experiment. | 参与你的小社会体验 |
[04:12] | Why the rental? | 为什么车是租来的 |
[04:13] | We’re in from California. | 我们是从加州来的 |
[04:14] | When’d you arrive? We flew in an hour ago. | 什么时候到的 一小时前坐飞机到的 |
[04:17] | What brings you to Arizona? | 为什么来亚利桑那 |
[04:18] | His job. He’s a police officer and I’m a district attorney. | 他要办公事 他是警察 我是地区检察官 |
[04:22] | Show him your badge, Hondo. | 给他看你的警徽 洪都 |
[04:33] | Should’ve told me you were a cop. | 应该早说你是警察的 |
[04:34] | Why? | 为什么 |
[04:37] | Sorry for the trouble, Officer. | 很抱歉给你舔麻烦了 警官 |
[04:38] | Sergeant, actually. | 应该是警司 |
[04:42] | You have a good day, sir. | 祝你今天愉快 先生 |
[04:43] | Be careful driving now. | 小心驾驶 |
[04:48] | Oh, we will. | 会的 |
[04:58] | Paul? | 保罗 |
[05:01] | What time is it? Are you just getting back from work? | 都几点了 你才下班吗 |
[05:03] | Yeah. Not my fault I get the crappy shifts. | 是啊 排到这种班我也没办法 |
[05:06] | I mean, maybe you could talk to your dad for me… | 或许你可以跟你爸说说我的事 |
[05:09] | I-I talked to him already. | 我已经跟他说过了 |
[05:11] | I’m sorry, he says that it’s an HR thing. | 抱歉 他说现在这归人事管 |
[05:13] | You wouldn’t want everyone thinking | 你也不想大家觉得 |
[05:15] | that you’re getting favoritism, right? | 有人偏袒你吧 |
[05:17] | No, but that doesn’t mean I don’t want secret favoritism. | 是不想 但那不意味着我不想有人私下关照我 |
[05:20] | Your dad owns 20% of the Internet. | 你爸拥有这个网络的20% |
[05:23] | Okay, Richard Tucker made your last name a verb. | 理查德·塔克让你的姓成了一个动词 |
[05:27] | Okay, like, kids “tuck” each other videos. | 孩子们都会互相”塔克”视频 |
[05:29] | You know, tucking’s a thing. | 塔克都成了一种潮流了 |
[05:31] | What’s your point? | 你想说什么 |
[05:33] | He could promote me, you know, if he wanted to. | 他可以给我升职 如果他想的话 |
[05:36] | Well, maybe if you guys had met under better circumstances. | 或许你在更好的状态下认识他就会了 |
[05:40] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[05:41] | You were the one who wanted to get high | 那天是你想在感恩节晚餐前 |
[05:43] | before Thanksgiving dinner. | 嗑药的 |
[05:48] | You know, my other girlfriend, she, uh, | 我还有个女朋友 |
[05:51] | she talks me up to-to her billionaire father, so… | 她会在她亿万富翁老爸前说我的好话 |
[05:54] | Oh, yeah, my other boyfriend, | 是啊 我还有个男朋友 |
[05:55] | he knows how to make a good first impression. | 他懂得怎么留下个很好的第一印象 |
[05:59] | – Who is it? – I think I backed into your car. | -谁 -我可能倒车撞上你的车了 |
[06:02] | I’m not sure how bad the damage is. | 我也不知道有多严重 |
[06:04] | I’m really sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[06:09] | – Sit down. – Who are you? | -坐下 -你是谁 |
[06:11] | Where is the safe? Where is the safe?! | 保险柜在哪 保险柜在哪 |
[06:13] | There is no safe! | 这里没有保险柜 |
[06:15] | Take my bag, it’s right there. | 把我的包拿走 就在那 |
[06:17] | Okay, take the ATM card. The-the pin… | 好吧 拿走银行卡 密码是 |
[06:18] | Be quiet, and no one will get hurt. | 闭嘴 就没有人会受到伤害 |
[06:22] | Help! Help! Somebody, help me, please! | 救命 救命 救救我 |
[06:26] | Please help! Help me! Somebody, help! | 救命 救命 救救我 |
[06:31] | Hey! Get your hands off that girl! | 放开那个女孩 |
[06:33] | Please help me! | 救救我 |
[06:39] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[06:44] | There’s only room for one of you. | 你们二人要争夺一个位置 |
[06:46] | Cards up, you each have evaluators | 比分出来了 各有一位评估员 |
[06:48] | ranking you as top SWAT potential. | 将你们列为特警队最有潜力学员 |
[06:50] | So, I’m here to break the tie. | 所以 我来打破僵局 |
[06:53] | Now, you’ve all been through the ringer, | 你们都历经层层选拔 |
[06:55] | so there’s no use in jerking you around. | 所以没必要再浪费时间 |
[06:57] | Now, based on the sniper skills Vandelli insists | 由于范达利坚持要求他的小队需要 |
[06:59] | that he needs for his squad, | 具备狙击手技能 |
[07:01] | those four tours of duty clinched it. | 最后四轮考验已经有了结果 |
[07:03] | Welcome to SWAT, Devlin. | 欢迎来到特警队 德夫林 |
[07:05] | Thank you, sir. It’s an honor. | 谢谢长官 荣幸之至 |
[07:07] | I’ll work hard to make you proud. | 我会努力工作 让你骄傲 |
[07:10] | There was a kidnapping in Westwood. | 韦斯特伍德发生绑架案 |
[07:12] | It’s Richard Tucker’s daughter. | 是理查德·塔克的女儿 |
[07:13] | Come on, let’s go. | 来吧 我们走 |
[07:16] | Hey, don’t let this get you down, Street. | 别为这件事而消沉 斯特里特 |
[07:20] | You got a bright future. | 你的未来一片光明 |
[07:32] | What do we know so far? | 目前什么情况 |
[07:33] | No plates, no prints, no decent photos. | 没有牌照 没有指纹 没有照片 |
[07:35] | We do have dozens of videos of the abduction, | 倒是有一大堆绑架的视频 |
[07:38] | but the kidnappers wore masks. | 但是绑架者带着面罩 |
[07:39] | 著名立法委员要求公道 警方部门调查丑闻 | |
[07:40] | No one got even part of a face. | 谁都没看到脸 |
[07:41] | Deac, Tucker’s one of the richest men on Earth. | 迪肯 塔克是世界上最有钱的人之一 |
[07:44] | This is gonna ramp up real fast. | 这件事肯定会很快发酵 |
[07:45] | Well, don’t worry about us. We’re on it. | 别担心 有我们在 |
[07:47] | You let me know if you need anything. | 有任何需要随时通知我 |
[07:49] | You really shouldn’t be going out there a man down. | 有人受伤理应不该跑出来凑热闹 |
[07:51] | Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. | 我也这么觉得 |
[07:55] | The neighbor who shot the gun in the air, he turn up yet? | 朝空中放枪的邻居 出现了吗 |
[07:57] | The guy didn’t live in the building; | 那个人不住在这栋楼 |
[07:58] | nobody here has ever seen him before. | 之前没有人见过他 |
[07:59] | Think he was in on it? | 你觉得他跟这事有关 |
[08:00] | I mean, it would make sense | 如果他们是不想别人掺和进来 |
[08:01] | if they wantedto keep anyone from intervening. | 倒是说得过去 |
[08:03] | Yeah, he acts like a civilian, | 没错 他装成普通百姓 |
[08:04] | uses a gun to control the crowd, | 开枪控制群众 |
[08:05] | any would-be heroes. | 和任何想逞英雄的人 |
[08:07] | Just never seen a snatching so coordinated. | 没见过谁抢劫那么有条理 |
[08:08] | – Mayor Barrett wants to talk. – We’ll call her back | -巴瑞特市长有话说 -我们会回电 |
[08:11] | as soon as we speak to the girl’s father. | 只要跟女孩父亲交涉完 |
[08:12] | No, she wants to talk to the press. | 不 她想对媒体说 |
[08:14] | She’s not on the phone. | 她不是打电话来的 |
[08:15] | – She’s here? – Mayor Barrett. Mayor! | -她来这里了 -巴瑞特市长 市长 |
[08:17] | Mayor Barrett! Do you just have a couple comments? | 巴瑞特市长 有什么话要说吗 |
[08:19] | We were debriefed on the way over here. | 我们在过来的路上了解了情况 |
[08:22] | The LAPD and my office are going to do everything they can | 洛城警局和我的警员将竭尽所能 |
[08:26] | to find Lauren. | 找到劳伦 |
[08:27] | L.A.’s got your back, Richard. | 洛城警局全力支持你 理查德 |
[08:29] | – Thank you. – Do you have reason to believe | -谢谢 -你是否有理由相信 |
[08:31] | your daughter’s alive, Mr. Tucker? | 令千金还活着 塔克先生 |
[08:32] | I have no reason not to. | 我没有理由不相信 |
[08:36] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[08:39] | – “Dad, I’m okay.” – Hostage video. | -“爸爸我没事” -人质视频 |
[08:42] | “Paul and I are prisoners of war | “因为我是统治阶级家庭的一员” |
[08:44] | “because I’m a member of a ruling class family. | 所以保罗和我成为了战争的囚犯 |
[08:47] | “But to ensure our release, you must demonstrate | “为了保证我们被安全释放 你必须 |
[08:50] | “two actions of good faith. | “以自己的名誉担保以下两件事 |
[08:52] | “First, you must donate $50 million to the Committee | “第一 你必须给洛杉矶扶贫委员会 |
[08:55] | – for the Poor in L.A.” – $50 million to the homeless? | -捐助五千万” -捐五千万给流浪汉 |
[08:57] | “Second, deposit $5 million in Bitcoin to an account. | “第二 转五百万比特币到一个账户 |
[09:02] | You’ll receive an encrypted e-mail with instructions.” | 具体指示会通过加密邮件发给你” |
[09:07] | I hope you do what they say, Daddy. | 希望你按照他们说的去做 爸爸 |
[09:09] | The words they’re making her say, I knew I recognized them. | 他们强迫她说的话 我记得 |
[09:11] | Look, it’s almost verbatim. “Ruling class family.” | 几乎一模一样 “统治阶级家庭” |
[09:14] | “Donation to the needy.” This is the SLA playbook. | “给需要的人捐钱” 这是共生解放军剧本 |
[09:17] | Okay, this is Patty Heast 2.0. | 这是2.0版的帕蒂·赫斯特 |
[09:19] | Patty Hearst? The kidnapped heiress from the 70s? | 帕蒂·赫斯特 70年代末被绑架的女继承人 |
[09:21] | Yeah, that’s the one. | 没错就是她 |
[09:21] | Whoever took Lauren is making her do Patty Hearst’s | 绑架劳伦的人让她几乎是一字不落地重复了 |
[09:24] | hostage statement almost word for word. | 帕蒂·赫斯特的人质声明 |
[09:25] | Why? What’s it get them? | 为什么 他们为什么这么做 |
[09:26] | I know what it got them the first time. | 我知道第一次是为了什么 |
[09:30] | May 1974. LAPD surrounded | 1974年5月 洛城警局包围了 |
[09:33] | one of the Symbionese Liberation Army hideouts, | 共生解放军的一处藏匿点 |
[09:35] | thinking Patty was inside, but the SLA wouldn’t surrender. | 以为帕蒂在里面 但共生解放军不肯投降 |
[09:38] | – Then they opened fire on the cops. – Looks like a war zone. | -朝警察开火 -看上去像个战区 |
[09:40] | Yeah, for two hours, that neighborhood was. | 就在那个社区交火持续了两小时 |
[09:42] | My grandfather was one of the officers there. | 我祖父就是其中一名警员 |
[09:44] | They nearly ran out of ammo. | 他们几乎把弹药都打空了 |
[09:45] | Biggest police shoot-out in American history. | 美国历史上最大的警匪枪战 |
[09:47] | How’d it get so out of control? | 事情怎么会发展到这个地步 |
[09:48] | Well, the SLA kept firing back. | 共生解放军不断回击 |
[09:50] | Even as their house burned to the ground with all of them in it. | 即使他们连人带房被烧成了灰也不投降 |
[09:51] | So, these copycats, what’s their endgame? | 所以这批山寨绑匪最后会怎么样 |
[10:39] | 帕蒂·赫斯特 1974年5月 | |
[10:44] | For some, it’s a badge. | 对于某些人来说 只是奖章 |
[10:45] | – For us… – It’s a family crest. | -对我们来说 -是家族徽章 |
[10:48] | – Where have I heard that? – Hand it here, Dad. | -我从哪儿听过 -放这儿吧老爸 |
[10:50] | I’m guessing it’s all hands on deck. | 我猜所有人都出动了吧 |
[10:52] | The FBI’s been working up with RHD, | 联调局一直在和劫案凶杀专案组合作 |
[10:54] | and Forensics is dissecting the hostage video. | 鉴证科在检查人质视频 |
[10:56] | You know, I saw that poor girl on the news– | 我在电视上看到那个可怜的女孩 |
[10:58] | I grabbed your grandpa’s old case file and started driving. | 拿上你爷爷的档案就开车过来了 |
[11:00] | – Oh, you know what I was gonna do this morning? – What’s that? | -你知道我今早本来准备做什么 -什么 |
[11:02] | Crossword puzzle. | 填字游戏 |
[11:04] | Hey, remember how Gramps said he’d, uh, rest when he’s dead? | 记得爷爷说过他会安息吗 |
[11:07] | Not today, Grandpa. | 今天不行 爷爷 |
[11:09] | the man said a lot of things he didn’t mean. | 他说了很多言不达意的话 |
[11:10] | He only really meant it if he wrote it down | 只有写在他日记里的话 |
[11:12] | in one of his damn journals. | 才是他的真心话 |
[11:13] | One of the few things I’m glad he taught me. | 这是少有的我感谢他教我的事 |
[11:16] | Yeah, I still keep one. | 是啊 我还在记呢 |
[11:24] | I heard what happened with selection. | 我听说选拔的事了 |
[11:26] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[11:27] | If these budget cuts ever end | 如果能不再削减预算 |
[11:28] | and SWAT can take on more recruits, | 特警队就能多招些人 |
[11:29] | – you’ll be a shoo-in. – Thanks. | -你一定能进 -多谢 |
[11:32] | What do you think it’s like being | 你觉得钱多的数不过来 |
[11:33] | so rich you can’t count your money? | 是什么感觉 |
[11:35] | What’s money worth if it gets your daughter kidnapped? | 女儿都被绑架了 钱还有什么用 |
[11:39] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[11:40] | Luca’s dad is here. | 卢卡的爸爸来了 |
[11:42] | 赫斯特父母 请放走我们的女儿 | |
[11:43] | Carl was fresh out of the Academy when his dad | 卡尔的父亲接手洛杉矶帕蒂·赫斯特案件时 |
[11:45] | took over the Patty Hearst case in L.A. | 卡尔才刚从警校毕业不久 |
[11:47] | It’s hard to oversell how big this was in 1974. | 很难不提到这事在1974年有多轰动 |
[11:50] | With the newspapers they owned, the Hearsts | 赫斯特家族拥有自己的报纸 |
[11:51] | were one of the most influential families in the world. | 是世界上最具影响力的家族之一 |
[11:54] | When the SLA took Patty, | 共生解放军掳走帕蒂的时候 |
[11:55] | the whole country paid attention. | 全国人民都在关注此案 |
[11:57] | If these were ex-theater students, | 如果绑匪只是前戏剧学院的学生 |
[11:58] | then why did it take SWAT so long? | 特警队怎么花了这么长时间才抓到他们 |
[12:00] | They weren’t just drama geeks. | 他们不只是戏剧爱好者 |
[12:01] | They were a combat unit intent on starting a revolution. | 还是一个决心发动革命的战斗团体 |
[12:04] | All they needed was a leader. | 他们就差一个领袖 |
[12:05] | And they found one in escaped convict Donald DeFreeze. | 他们发现了他 一个在逃囚犯唐纳德·德弗雷兹 |
[12:09] | Under DeFreeze, the SLA started robbing banks in the Bay Area. | 在他的领导下 解放军开始抢抢劫海湾地区银行 |
[12:11] | They assassinated a superintendent | 他们用加有氰化物的子弹 |
[12:14] | with a cyanide-laced bullet. | 暗杀了一名负责人 |
[12:15] | Then they kidnapped Patty | 接着他们绑架了帕蒂 |
[12:16] | and started making crazy demands. | 开始提出疯狂的要求 |
[12:18] | They said her parents had to feed | 他们要求帕蒂的父母 |
[12:19] | all the hungry people in California | 如果还想看到自己女儿活着 |
[12:21] | if they wanted to see their daughter alive. | 就要去喂饱加州所有饥民 |
[12:22] | – What’d her parents do? – They tried. | -她的父母怎么做的 -他们尽力了 |
[12:24] | They had trucks drop off millions of dollars worth | 他们开着卡车在奥克兰最穷的社区 |
[12:26] | of food to Oakland’s poorest neighborhoods. | 扔下价值几百万美金的食物 |
[12:28] | It wasn’t enough for the SLA. | 但是共生解放军不满意 |
[12:29] | They shuttled Patty from hideout to hideout. | 他们不停地转移帕蒂 |
[12:31] | After a few months, she started identifying with her captors. | 几个月后 她开始认同绑匪 |
[12:33] | She started assisting in their crimes. | 她开始协助犯罪 |
[12:35] | Grand theft auto, assault, | 偷车 伤人 |
[12:36] | shot up a sporting goods store. | 持枪抢劫一家体育用品店 |
[12:38] | It all ended with that shoot-out on 54th Street? | 一切都在54街的警匪枪战中结束 |
[12:40] | You could say that’s where it all started for us. | 可以说那是我们的开始 |
[12:42] | That’s where the 54 comes from. | 54就是因此而来的 |
[12:42] | 洛杉矶警局 反恐特警队 54街 特别武器和战术策略 | |
[12:44] | Groups like the SLA are why SWAT exists. | 正是因为共生解放军 才有了特警队 |
[12:46] | Luca, post up with your dad, | 卢卡 跟你爸一起 |
[12:49] | dig through your grandfather’s journals. | 细查你祖父的日记本 |
[12:51] | There was no cop as thorough as Jack. | 没有比杰克更细致的警察了 |
[12:53] | If they’re trying to recreate this crime, | 如果他们想重现这场犯罪事件 |
[12:55] | his notes are invaluable. | 他的记录就非常有价值 |
[12:56] | Crime scene photos, witness reports, | 犯罪现场照片 目击证人笔录 |
[12:57] | things that never made the official record. | 还有官方记录上没有出现过的东西 |
[12:59] | Everyone else is on patrol with your eyes peeled. | 其他人巡逻时都把眼睛睁大了 |
[13:06] | I heard the selection didn’t go your way. | 我听说选举结果不如你意 |
[13:09] | Trust me, I know how you feel. | 相信我 我知道你的感受 |
[13:10] | I didn’t make it onto SWAT until my second time. | 我试了两次才成功进入特警队 |
[13:12] | I’m just upset at myself for losing the spot I had. | 我只是有点懊恼自己失去了属于过我的位置 |
[13:16] | What if I told you I could get you one day back on SWAT? | 如果说我能让你回到特警队一天呢 |
[13:18] | Just for one day, till we find her. | 就一天 到我们找到她为止 |
[13:21] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -对 |
[13:23] | Yeah, yeah, I won’t let you down. Thank you. | 好啊 我不会让你失望的 谢谢你 |
[13:25] | Well, you can thank Hondo later. | 你可以一会谢谢洪都 |
[13:26] | This was his call. Let’s go. | 这是他的决定 走吧 |
[13:34] | We won’t tell you what to do, | 我们不会告诉你要怎么做 |
[13:37] | but we can walk you through how these things usually go. | 但我们会让你知道通常这种事的走向 |
[13:38] | You deal with a lot of $50 million ransoms? | 你们处理过很多五千万赎金的绑架案 |
[13:40] | No. Just keep in mind | 没有 你只要记住 |
[13:42] | that whatever you decide, the chances are | 不管你的决定是怎样的 |
[13:44] | they won’t release your daughter and her boyfriend. | 他们还是有可能不释放你的女儿和她男友 |
[13:46] | In the meantime, | 与此同时 |
[13:47] | every department has their best officers scouring L.A. | 每个部门都已经派出最优秀的警员搜查洛杉矶了 |
[13:49] | These people demanded $50 million for charity. | 这些人要五千万美金来做慈善 |
[13:52] | Does this sound like | 这听起来像是 |
[13:52] | this is a group that wants to harm my daughter? | 这个团伙想伤害我的女儿吗 |
[13:54] | Trying to appease the SLA, it didn’t work for the Hearsts. | 向共生解放军让步对赫斯特家族可不管用 |
[13:58] | All the Hearst stuff. I get it. | 赫斯特那套 我懂了 |
[14:02] | The Hearsts owned newspapers, and I’m social media, | 赫斯特家族掌握报纸 而我掌握社会媒体 |
[14:04] | so I must be today’s Randolph Hearst. | 我一定就是当代的兰道夫·赫斯特 |
[14:07] | But I’m not. I’m richer. | 不对 我更有钱 |
[14:11] | I can pay every cent of this ransom | 我可以将赎金全数付清 |
[14:12] | and still be wealthier than I ever imagined. | 在那之后我的财富还是超乎想象 |
[14:14] | It may not only be about money. | 这可能不止关乎钱财 |
[14:16] | – Everything’s about money. – Well, if that’s true, | -所有事都关乎钱财 -如果是真的 |
[14:19] | then as long as you hold onto yours, they’ll keep Lauren safe. | 那么你尽量把钱保住 他们就不会伤害劳伦 |
[14:23] | Don’t pay. | 别付赎金 |
[14:24] | – Not yet. – Just give us more time to track them down. | -暂时不要 -再给我们一点时间找到他们 |
[14:29] | You’ve surrounded a house | 你们包围了一栋房子 |
[14:30] | with a heavily armed suspect barricaded inside. | 里面是一个全副武装 设好阻碍的嫌犯 |
[14:32] | You pumped hot gas into it, but he still won’t come out. | 你们扔了一个毒气弹 他还是不出来 |
[14:36] | What next? | 接下来怎么做 |
[14:37] | – Cut the water main. – Why? | -切断自来水管 -为什么 |
[14:38] | So he can’t stand in a running shower to avoid the gas. | 这样他就不能站在淋浴下躲避毒气 |
[14:40] | Salazar, my man. | 萨拉查 好小子 |
[14:41] | That’s two for two. Good job. | 两个问题都答对了 干得好 |
[14:43] | Now, even if you already know this, | 即使你们早已知道 |
[14:45] | it’s worth it to hear it again: | 都值得再听一遍 |
[14:47] | chemical agents are only needed if all other options fail. | 化学武器只有在别无选择的时候使用 |
[14:50] | Now, if a suspect is injured or negotiating, | 如果一个嫌犯受伤了或在谈判 |
[14:53] | then he’s probably on the road to surrender. | 那他就距离投降不远了 |
[14:54] | What if cutting the water main doesn’t work either? | 如果切断自来水管也不管用呢 |
[14:56] | He’s either got a gas mask or a death wish. | 那他要么有防毒面具 要么是一心求死 |
[14:59] | This group that took the Tucker girl in L.A., | 那伙在洛杉矶绑走塔克女儿的绑匪 |
[15:01] | if you knew where they were holed up, what would you do? | 如果你知道他们在哪里 你会怎么做 |
[15:03] | We’d tread carefully. | 我们会谨慎对待 |
[15:05] | You never underestimate groups | 敌人会在基地事先做好计划 |
[15:06] | that have been able to pre-plan on a home base. | 永远都不要低估他们 |
[15:08] | All right, that’s enough questions for right now. | 好了 现在告一段落 |
[15:11] | Go get changed, | 换装备 |
[15:12] | grab a bite to eat, I’ll see you on the range in 30. | 填饱肚子 三十分钟后集合 |
[15:14] | Hell, I wish they’d listen to me like that. | 靠 真希望他们也能这么听我话 |
[15:17] | These guys worship you. | 这些家伙崇拜你 |
[15:18] | It’s not me, it’s just my job title. | 不是我 是崇拜我的头衔 |
[15:20] | Deputy Chief, do you know an Officer Reid, State Troopers? | 副警长 你认识一个叫里德的州警吗 |
[15:24] | Yeah, Mike Reid. | 认识 麦克·里德 |
[15:26] | Think he came over from City a few years ago. Why? | 应该是几年前从市警局转过来的 怎么 |
[15:29] | I’d like to have a word with him, in person. | 我想当面和他聊聊 |
[15:31] | You think that’s possible? | 可以吗 |
[15:32] | Yeah, I can find out. | 我想想办法 |
[15:34] | Appreciate it. | 多谢 |
[15:41] | What’s with all the herbal crap? Where’s the soda? | 怎么都是这种难喝的草本饮料 汽水呢 |
[15:43] | Brass got rid of it. It’s a new policy. | 高层不让供应了 新政策 |
[15:44] | – Same old control freaks. – Holy smokes. Listen to this. | -还是一群控制狂 -天哪 听这个 |
[15:48] | “May 9, 1974. Told my men that if they have | “1974年5月9日 我告诉我的伙计们 |
[15:51] | any unregistered guns, they can consider them LAPD issue.” | 任何未注册的枪支都可以当做洛城警局枪支” |
[15:54] | Yeah, it’s a different time. | 那个年代可不一样 |
[15:56] | Spring of 1974, you were in diapers. | 1974年的春天 你还包着尿布呢 |
[15:59] | Ah, the old man wrote here he took you fishing. | 老爷子在这写着他带你去钓鱼了 |
[16:01] | I thought he hated fishing. | 我还以为他讨厌钓鱼呢 |
[16:04] | “Took Buddy Boy to the lake. | “带着小家伙去了湖边 |
[16:05] | He spent most of his time trying to eat worms.” | 大部分时间他都想吃虫子” |
[16:08] | I’ve seen what’s in that fridge. Your diet hasn’t changed much. | 我看了冰箱里的东西 你还是好那口 |
[16:11] | “Buddy Boy.” I forgot about that. | “小家伙” 我都不记得了 |
[16:14] | You hear that? | 听到了吗 |
[16:17] | It’s Lauren’s cell phone. | 是劳伦的手机 |
[16:21] | Look, stay here, Dad, I’ll be right back. | 待在这 老爸 我马上回来 |
[16:24] | Tell me your lawyers didn’t just wire $50 million | 告诉我你的律师刚才没有 |
[16:27] | to the Committee for the Poor. | 给扶贫委员会打了五千万美金 |
[16:28] | Gonna be one hell of a write-off. | 一笔大开销 |
[16:30] | And the $5 million for this group? | 还给了这个团伙五百万 |
[16:32] | Bitcoin’s already been deposited. | 比特币已经存进账户了 |
[16:35] | Hey, her cell got a text. | 她的手机收到了一条信息 |
[16:36] | Kidnappers dropped off Lauren and Paul | 绑匪将在东边的一个废弃工业园区 |
[16:37] | in that vacant industrial park over on Eastern. | 把劳伦和保罗放了 |
[16:39] | Every officer in that area now. | 召集所有在那块区域的警员 |
[16:42] | See? | 看到了 |
[16:47] | Lauren and Paul could be gagged. | 劳伦和保罗可能被堵上了嘴 |
[16:53] | So you just worry about giving us one good day. | 今天 你一定得好好表现 |
[16:56] | Understood. | 明白 |
[16:58] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[17:00] | What’s that covering? | 下面盖的什么 |
[17:03] | Two bodies? | 两具尸体 |
[17:09] | So where are they? | 他们到底在哪 |
[17:12] | This is a holdup! | 抢劫 |
[17:15] | First one doesn’t lay down gets shot in the head! | 谁要是不趴下 我就一枪爆了他的头 |
[17:18] | Stay on the wall. | 靠墙站着 |
[17:20] | 211. All units. | 所有小队请注意 发生持枪抢劫 |
[17:21] | Robbery in progress at MacArthur Bank. | 现在正有人抢劫麦克阿瑟银行 |
[17:22] | Subjects are armed and dangerous. | 目标有武器 十分危险 |
[17:24] | That’s five blocks away. | 就在五条街外 |
[17:25] | 30-David, we’re crossing Main and 6th. | 30D 我们正经过第六街道与主街交汇处 |
[17:26] | Hold on. | 稍等 |
[17:29] | Put it in the bag! | 放进包里 |
[17:30] | – I-I will, I will, I will… – Come on. | -好的 好的 -快点 |
[17:31] | – All of it. Let’s go. – I am, I am… | -所有的东西都放进去 -我在放 |
[17:33] | Hurry up! | 快点 |
[17:34] | Pick it up. | 捡起来 |
[17:36] | Take a video of her. | 给她拍一段视频 |
[17:43] | First person picks his head up, I’ll blow it off. | 谁敢抬起头来 我就爆了他的头 |
[17:47] | Come on! Running out of time. | 快点 要没时间了 |
[17:54] | Lauren’s I.D. All cut up. | 劳伦的身份证 全被剪碎了 |
[17:56] | This is exactly what the SLA sent to the newspapers in 1974. | 1974年共生解放军也是寄了这些给报社 |
[17:59] | These are instructions. | 这里面是指令 |
[18:01] | They want her dad to post whatever’s on this | 他们想要她爸把这里面的东西全部上传到 |
[18:02] | to his personal Tuck page. | 他私人的塔克页面上 |
[18:17] | Free money! Come and get it! | 现金大派送 快来捡啊 |
[18:26] | Make it rain! | 多撒点 |
[18:38] | First person picks his head up, I’ll blow it off! | 谁敢抬起头来 我就爆了他的头 |
[18:43] | Lauren’s weapon fired blanks, | 劳伦的在放空枪 |
[18:46] | which is why the police believe | 所以警方认为 |
[18:47] | that she was acting under duress at the bank. | 她在银行里的举动是被迫的 |
[18:50] | Her kidnappers seemingly forced her | 看起来绑走她的匪徒 |
[18:54] | to reenact the Patty Hearst saga. | 在强迫她重演帕蒂·赫斯特的事迹 |
[18:58] | I paid every penny. | 我付了赎金 |
[19:01] | I posted your message on Tuck. | 我把你们的消息传到了网站 |
[19:03] | Let my daughter and her boyfriend go. | 放我的女儿和她男友走 |
[19:07] | Please. | 求你们了 |
[19:08] | At the group’s insistence, Richard Tucker uploaded a video | 绑匪强迫理查德·塔克上传了一段视频 |
[19:11] | in which Lauren delivers an alarming message. | 这段视频里 劳伦传递了一个警示信息 |
[19:14] | The time for people to treat each other better is overdue. | 人们彼此善待的时期还未到来 |
[19:18] | Rise up for a just society. | 为一个公正的社会奋起吧 |
[19:21] | We are all soldiers in this revolution. | 我们每个人都是这场革命里的战士 |
[19:27] | Yeah, Deac. I’m watching, man. | 迪肯 我在看 |
[19:28] | No girl, no boyfriend, no leads. | 没找到女孩和她男友 没有线索 |
[19:31] | Other than that, we’re doing great. | 除了这些 一切顺利 |
[19:32] | You weren’t able to get anything usable | 从第二个人质录像里 |
[19:33] | from that second hostage video? | 你没办法找到什么有用的东西吗 |
[19:34] | No, Forensics has looked at every frame. | 对 鉴证组每一帧画面都看过了 |
[19:37] | There’s no way to tell where it was shot. | 没办法看出来是在哪里拍摄的 |
[19:38] | – What about the neighbor with the gun? – Uh, it’s confirmed | -那个开枪的邻居呢 -已经确认了 |
[19:40] | that he was one of the bank robbers. | 他是银行的劫匪之一 |
[19:41] | These guys are organized, Hondo. | 这些人是有组织的 洪都 |
[19:43] | One thing we know for sure | 可以确定的一点是 |
[19:44] | is that they want to replay history. But why, | 他们想重演历史 但为什么 |
[19:46] | if the first time ended with so many of them getting killed? | 第一次他们死了很多人 为什么他们要这么做 |
[19:48] | All right, maybe we can use that history to figure it out. | 也许我们可以通过那段历史来找到原因 |
[19:50] | Deac, in ’74, | 迪肯 1974年 |
[19:51] | the SLA moved from house to house all over South L.A. | 为了逃避警察 共生解放军在南洛杉矶 |
[19:54] | trying to hide from the police. | 不断地变换藏身之地 |
[19:55] | Most of those places are gone. | 大部分的房子都不在了 |
[19:56] | This crew has a thing for symbolism, man. | 这个团伙很看重有象征意义的东西 |
[19:58] | See if Luca and his pops can cast a wider net, | 看看能不能让卢卡和他爸把网撒大些 |
[20:00] | find every spot that the SLA may have visited back then. | 把当时共生解放军可能去过的地方都找出来 |
[20:03] | Yeah, that’s a great idea. All right, thanks. | 好 这是个好主意 谢了 |
[20:05] | Hey, Deac. | 还有 迪肯 |
[20:07] | How’s Street doing? | 斯特里特怎么样 |
[20:08] | He’s, uh, enthusiastic. | 干劲十足 |
[20:11] | Yeah, I’m sure he is. | 我就知道 |
[20:14] | Just keep that kid under control. | 你得看紧点他 |
[20:15] | Already am. All right, I got to go. | 放心 好吧 我得挂了 |
[20:19] | Maybe she resented growing up rich | 也许她怨恨自己是个富二代 |
[20:21] | – and planned this from the get-go. – You see how her eyes | -一手策划了这出戏 -你看她的眼睛 |
[20:23] | keep darting from the camera to the cue cards? | 一直在镜头和提示卡片之间游移 |
[20:26] | That girl fears for her life. | 她害怕送命 |
[20:27] | Why are they doing this? | 他们为什么要这样做 |
[20:29] | That’s the $50 million question. | 这个问题值五千万美元呢 |
[20:34] | – See you later. – See you. | -回头见 -再见 |
[20:43] | Cease-fire! | 停止射击 |
[20:45] | Weapons on safe! | 关上保险 |
[20:47] | Holster! Sweeney, grab his target for me? | 放入枪套 斯威妮 帮我把靶子拿过来 |
[20:50] | Eh, you might want to adjust your grip, Salazar. | 你应该调整一下握枪的姿势 萨拉查 |
[20:52] | – I know. I know. – All right, let’s check it out. | -我明白 -看看吧 |
[20:55] | All right, the first one’s dead center, that’s nice. | 第一枪正中靶心 非常好 |
[20:57] | Second one’s lower and to the left. | 而第二枪偏下 偏左 |
[20:59] | That means you’re anticipating your recoil. People, listen up! | 意味着你在预判后坐力 大家听好了 |
[21:03] | You want to stay loose when you’re engaging your weapon. | 使用武器时要放松 |
[21:05] | You want to ride that thing, don’t fight it. | 你们要驾驭它 而不是对抗它 |
[21:07] | Can I ask you a question? | 我能问个问题吗 |
[21:09] | I saw you on the news last year | 我去年在新闻上看见你 |
[21:10] | when you sniped a guy from that chopper. | 从直升机上狙击了罪犯 |
[21:12] | You get to ride on that thing a lot? | 你经常会坐直升机吗 |
[21:14] | No, that’s not a regular part of my job. | 没有 那不是我的日常工作 |
[21:15] | Taking that shot from the sky must’ve been a hell of a rush. | 从天上一枪制敌一定很激动吧 |
[21:17] | We knew the girl held up in that cabin was about to be killed, | 我们知道被关在小屋里的女孩就要被杀了 |
[21:20] | so watching her reunite with her family when it was all over, | 所以当一切结束 看着她和家人团聚 |
[21:23] | – that was the rush. – Of course. | -这才让人激动 -当然 |
[21:24] | Still, it was a crazy shot. | 不过 那仍然是疯狂的一枪 |
[21:26] | Well, to be honest with you, | 跟你说实话 |
[21:27] | nothing would make me happier than never having | 如果我再也不用开枪 |
[21:29] | to discharge my weapon ever again. | 才是最开心的事 |
[21:32] | All right, let’s change it up. | 好吧 大家换枪 |
[21:33] | 12 gauge. Let’s go. | 12口径的 准备 |
[21:34] | Well, you think we got any, uh, future | 警司 你觉得我们这里有没有 |
[21:36] | SWAT material here, Sergeant? | 成为特警队的材料 |
[21:37] | I think they’re on their way. | 我觉得他们在成长 |
[21:38] | You got a spirited bunch here, Deputy Chief. | 副警长 你的队伍士气高昂啊 |
[21:41] | I talked to Officer Reid. | 我和里德警官谈过了 |
[21:42] | He’s, uh, working a double shift tonight, | 他今晚要连上两班 |
[21:44] | so he won’t be able to meet with you later. | 所以没办法过来见你了 |
[21:45] | Sir, if he can’t make time to swing by on his break, | 长官 如果他没办法在休息的时候过来 |
[21:48] | I can wait right here till the end of his shift. | 我可以一直在这等他下班 |
[21:50] | Would you mind calling him again | 能再给他打个电话 |
[21:51] | and see if you can talk him into it? | 劝他过来一趟吗 |
[21:52] | I don’t know what this is about, but, um, I sit on a board | 我虽然不知道这是为了什么 不过我和 |
[21:55] | with the assistant director to the Arizona Highway Patrol. | 亚利桑那公路巡警副警长在一个委员会里 |
[21:58] | You want Reid here, he’ll be here. | 你想让里德过来 他就会来 |
[22:00] | Look, I’m not trying to make a big thing out of this. | 我不想把事情搞大 |
[22:01] | I came here to educate officers, | 我是来培训警官的 |
[22:03] | and there’s one or two things I’d like to go over with him. | 我想问他一些事 |
[22:05] | So you let him know, whenever’s good for him, it’s good for me. | 告诉他 他觉得什么时候方便就什么时候来 |
[22:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:12] | All right, let’s load and be ready! | 子弹上膛 做好准备 |
[22:13] | 800 block | 84街的 |
[22:15] | of 84th. | 800街区 |
[22:18] | 1400 block of 54th. | 54街的1400街区 |
[22:21] | – Where’s that motel receipt? – The one on Slauson? | 那个汽车旅馆的收据呢 -斯劳森大街上的 |
[22:23] | Yeah. | 对 |
[22:26] | It’s right here. | 就在这 |
[22:28] | That about accounts for the SLA’s time in L.A., | 基本上共生解放军在洛杉矶活动时 |
[22:30] | everywhere they slept. | 睡过的地方都在这里了 |
[22:31] | “May 11. | “五月十一日 |
[22:32] | “An anonymous caller claims he saw Patty and friends | “匿名电话说他看见帕蒂和她的同伙 |
[22:34] | “Hiding out in a movie theater over on Hoover, | 在胡佛大道的电影院藏身 |
[22:36] | “but who knows if it’s true. | 可是谁知道是不是真的 |
[22:37] | “No one around here is talking. | 这里的人什么都不说 |
[22:39] | “People don’t cooperate with the police anymore. | 大家都不再配合警察了 |
[22:43] | Looking back…” | 当初…” |
[22:50] | What’s wrong? What’s it say? | 怎么了 说什么了 |
[22:59] | “This job isn’t what it used to be. | “这个工作已经不同以往了 |
[23:00] | “Looking back, I wish I hadn’t pushed Carl onto the force. | 真希望当初我没有逼卡尔当警察 |
[23:04] | “He’s a better dad to Buddy Boy than I was to him, | 他当小家伙的父亲比我当父亲称职多了 |
[23:06] | “but I pray he won’t make the same mistake. | 不过我还是要祈祷他不会犯同样的错误 |
[23:10] | There are better things Buddy Boy can do with his life.” | 小家伙这辈子应该有更好的事情做” |
[23:12] | Gramps didn’t want me to be a cop? | 爷爷不想我当警察 |
[23:14] | It was a dark time. | 那是个黑暗时期 |
[23:16] | I mean, for him, for the police. | 对他 对所有警察都是 |
[23:18] | Look, every cop has a case that haunts him. | 每个警察都有个一直困扰着自己的案子 |
[23:21] | This was his. | 这个就是他的那个案子 |
[23:24] | Hoover Street. | 胡佛大道 |
[23:26] | Hoover Street. Hoover Street, okay. | 胡佛大道 胡佛大道 对吧 |
[23:29] | The Movie Box on Hoover Street. | 胡佛大道上的电影院 |
[23:31] | How close do you think they’re following | 你觉得他们跟踪共生解放军 |
[23:32] | in the SLA’s footsteps? | 会跟多紧 |
[23:32] | 电影院XXX 加州洛杉矶胡佛大道13131号 限一人 | |
[23:35] | 电影院XXX 入口 | |
[23:36] | So how long you think the Movie Box | 你觉得这家三X的电影院 |
[23:38] | with three X’s has been closed? | 关了多久 |
[23:40] | I’m guessing around the same time people | 我猜是当家用电脑 |
[23:41] | started getting home computers? | 进入人们家庭的时候开始关门的 |
[23:43] | Still, if the SLA spent any time | 如果共生解放军 |
[23:44] | hiding out here, it’s worth getting eyes on it. | 在这藏匿过 还是值得来查一下的 |
[23:47] | Street. Is that their car? | 斯特里特 那是他们的车吗 |
[23:52] | Could be. | 有可能 |
[23:53] | Abandoned building, open door. | 废弃的建筑 开着的门 |
[23:55] | Check for trespassers? | 查看一下有没有私闯者 |
[24:08] | Left side clear. | 左边安全 |
[24:09] | Right side clear. | 右边安全 |
[24:29] | Looks clear up there. | 看起来这里没人 |
[24:38] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[24:41] | What are they planning? | 他们在筹划什么 |
[24:42] | – Nothing good. – Paul Dillon. | -不会是好事 -保罗·迪伦 |
[24:45] | Lauren’s boyfriend. | 劳伦的男友 |
[24:47] | They brought them here. | 他们被带到这来了 |
[25:13] | It’s the boyfriend. | 是那个男朋友 |
[25:14] | 24-David, need an R.A. to the abandoned theater on Hoover. | 24D需要派救护车来胡佛大道废弃影院 |
[25:18] | Paul, are you okay? | 保罗 你还好吗 |
[25:19] | Where’s Lauren? | 劳伦在哪儿 |
[25:21] | They took her. | 他们把她带走了 |
[25:23] | They’re not gonna let her go. | 他们不会放了她的 |
[25:26] | Bomb Squad found a footprint | 防爆小组发现一个脚印 |
[25:27] | that indicates enough C-4 to topple a building. | 说明有足以炸倒一栋大楼的C-4炸药 |
[25:29] | If this were the SLA, | 如果是共生解放军的 |
[25:30] | any idea what they’d be targeting next? | 能想到他们下一个目标会是哪吗 |
[25:32] | Only thing longer than the SLA rap sheet | 比共生解放军的案底还要长的 |
[25:33] | was their enemies list. | 只有他们的敌人名单 |
[25:34] | Yeah, they wanted to destroy just about | 没错 他们想要摧毁 |
[25:35] | every institution and anyone who represented them. | 所有机构以及代表这些机构的人 |
[25:38] | Industry titans, judges, hell, the Black Panthers. | 企业巨头 法官 甚至黑豹党 |
[25:41] | Okay, the police, they didn’t just evade us, | 还有警察 他们不只是躲我们 |
[25:43] | they targeted us, too. | 我们也是他们的目标 |
[25:45] | Listen, listen, listen. “August 21, 1975. | 听着 “1975年8月21日 |
[25:48] | Two of our men found explosives under their squad cars today.” | 今天我们有两个人在巡逻车下发现了炸弹” |
[25:51] | – I never heard anything about that. – ‘Cause they | -我怎么从来没听说过 -因为他们 |
[25:52] | planted them in a rush; the things never went off. | 炸弹放得太匆忙 没有爆炸 |
[25:54] | Look, if they’re trying to finish the job | 如果他们想要完成共生解放军没有做成的事 |
[25:55] | for the SLA, they won’t make the same mistake. | 就不会犯同样的错误 |
[25:58] | Does it say anything in there about the number | 上面有关于那些巡逻车的 |
[25:59] | on those patrol cars? | 车牌号息吗 |
[26:01] | Get back, folks! Come on, let’s go. | 大家都后退 快后退 |
[26:03] | I am telling you, the area is not secure! | 听我说 这片区域不安全 |
[26:05] | Please! Get back! Get back! | 请大家后退 后退 |
[26:07] | Come on, let’s go! Move it! | 动作快点 快走 |
[26:09] | Let’s go. Right out this way. Out this way. | 快走 这边走 这边走 |
[26:11] | Around. Around. | 绕过去 绕过去 |
[26:13] | Hey! K-9 unit at Hollenbeck found a tin | 霍伦贝克警犬队在0529号警车下 |
[26:15] | under car 0529, just like you said. | 发现一个金属罐 和你说的一样 |
[26:18] | Defused it before it could blow. Said it was packed with C-4. | 爆炸前已成功解除 据说里面装满C4炸弹 |
[26:20] | That’s a 50-foot blast radius, at least. | 爆炸范围起码是15米内 |
[26:22] | We’d be within that; let’s go! | 我们在爆炸范围内 快走 |
[26:24] | Go, move, move! | 快走 快走 |
[26:53] | I insisted on security for Lauren at school. | 我坚持派人在学校保护劳伦的安全 |
[26:57] | But we’d just buried her mother. | 但我们刚办完她母亲的葬礼 |
[27:00] | She wanted to be normal. | 她想过正常的生活 |
[27:04] | What are the statistics for someone who isn’t | 头几小时没有找到的被绑架者 |
[27:06] | found in the first hours? | 生还几率是多少 |
[27:08] | This is not a typical disappearance. | 这不是一起典型的失踪案 |
[27:10] | I should have listened to you. | 我应该听你的话 |
[27:12] | I should have never paid that ransom. | 不该付赎金 |
[27:14] | It emboldened these people. | 那只会让这些人有恃无恐 |
[27:15] | You didn’t cause this. | 这不是你造成的 |
[27:16] | I just want Lauren home safe. | 我只想劳伦安全回家 |
[27:18] | And I promise you, we’ll do our best. | 我向你保证 我们会尽全力救她 |
[27:20] | Hey, Captain. | 队长 |
[27:22] | They released another video. | 绑匪又发布了一个视频 |
[27:30] | “While law enforcement works in the dark, | “执法部门暗箱执法 |
[27:32] | we choose to communicate in the open. | 而我们选择公开交涉 |
[27:35] | With complete transparency. | 实行全面透明化 |
[27:38] | Listen carefully, Dad. | 听清楚了 爸 |
[27:40] | You’ve just been sent an e-mail. | 我们刚刚给你发了一封邮件 |
[27:43] | Inside is a file. | 里面有一个文件 |
[27:46] | A rootkit. | 一个木马程序 |
[27:47] | Upload it to Tuck’s server. | 把它上传至塔克的服务器 |
[27:49] | If you don’t… | 如果不照做 |
[27:52] | They’re gonna kill me, Daddy! | 他们就会杀了我的 爸爸 |
[27:57] | Okay, what’s a rootkit? | 木马程序是什么 |
[27:59] | Malicious code. | 恶意代码 |
[28:00] | It allows whoever sent it | 能让发送代码的人 |
[28:01] | complete control over the recipient’s address. | 完全控制收件人的地址 |
[28:04] | So these people would have complete control | 所以这些人能完全控制 |
[28:05] | over your entire social media platform? | 你的社交媒体平台吗 |
[28:07] | Temporarily, yes. | 暂时性的 没错 |
[28:08] | They’d be able to access everyone’s information. | 他们能获取每一个人的信息 |
[28:09] | They could send whatever they want to whomever they want. | 想给任何人发送任何信息都行 |
[28:11] | – Destroy a lot of lives. – Can you do it? | -会毁掉很多人的 -你可以这么做吗 |
[28:14] | Tuck is a publicly-traded company, | 塔克是一家上市公司 |
[28:15] | we have a board of directors. | 我们有董事会 |
[28:21] | Of course I can do it. | 我当然可以这么做 |
[28:22] | I think we know where they have her. | 我想我们知道绑匪把她关在哪了 |
[28:23] | Look, everywhere they’ve been– | 所有他们去过的地方 |
[28:24] | the bank, the squad car, the movie theater– | 银行 警车 电影院 |
[28:27] | it’s all within three blocks of one of SLA’s known locations. | 都在共生解放军一个已知地点的三个街区内 |
[28:29] | – We’ve been patrolling those areas. – Not this one. | -那些区域我们已经巡过 -这个区没有 |
[28:31] | Parking ticket buried in the file | 共生解放军1974年偷的一辆车 |
[28:32] | from a van that SLA stole in ’74. | 停车罚单就藏在那辆车的档案里 |
[28:35] | 200 block, Palm Ave. | 棕榈大街200号街区 |
[28:36] | If they were parked there long enough to get ticketed, | 如果他们停到被抄罚单这么久 |
[28:39] | it was probably close to somewhere they hung out. | 那他们有可能就待在附近 |
[28:41] | I’m guessing this group found a one-story | 我猜这群人在那个街区中间 |
[28:43] | in the middle of the block, | 找到了一间平房 |
[28:43] | same as the shoot-out. | 和枪战中的一样 |
[28:44] | Why stick so close to the SLA script | 他们为什么要如此再现共生解放军的事迹 |
[28:46] | unless they want us to show up? | 难道他们想要我们露面 |
[28:47] | Maybe a fight with police is exactly what they want. | 也许他们想要的就是和警方大干一场 |
[28:50] | Like a cult; mass suicide by cop. | 就像邪教一样 引来警方将其集体枪毙 |
[28:51] | Yeah, we’re gonna get to Lauren before that happens. | 我们要在这之前救出劳伦 |
[28:53] | That’s what the police thought last time. | 上一次警方就是这么想的 |
[28:54] | Then when it was all over, Patty Hearst wasn’t even inside. | 结果一切结束时 帕蒂·赫斯特都不在里面 |
[28:58] | Let’s roll. | 出发 |
[29:03] | Occupants of 214 Palm Avenue, | 棕榈大街214号的住户 |
[29:05] | this is the Los Angeles Police Department. | 我们是洛杉矶警察局 |
[29:08] | We need you to exit the front door | 我们要你们双手举过头顶 |
[29:09] | with your hands above your head. | 从前门走出来 |
[29:11] | Mailman’s positive he saw a group carrying weapons | 邮差确定看到有一群拿武器的人 |
[29:13] | around back before we rolled up. | 在我们来之前出现在后院 |
[29:14] | Safe bet they’re inside. | 我敢肯定他们就在里面 |
[29:15] | House is owned by a registered sex offender, | 屋主是一名有案底的性侵罪犯 |
[29:17] | lives here with his two brothers, a few priors each. | 和他的两个哥哥住在这里 两人也均有案底 |
[29:19] | Coworkers at the car wash say they’re druggies, into guns. | 洗车店的同事说他们都有毒瘾 喜欢玩枪 |
[29:22] | Mom and Dad must be proud. | 爸妈肯定为他们骄傲 |
[29:23] | They’re not gonna surrender. | 他们不会投降的 |
[29:24] | We got to get Lauren out | 在他们开始枪战之前 |
[29:25] | before they start reenacting another shoot-out. | 我们要把劳伦救出来 |
[29:27] | Yeah, if she’s even here. | 如果她在屋里的话 |
[29:28] | All right, as soon as they show the least bit of resistance, | 只要他们有一丝反抗 |
[29:30] | – we make a move. – Aye. | -我们就采取行动 -是 |
[29:31] | What’s the word on the ventilation in case | 以防我们需要用烟将他们熏出来 |
[29:33] | we have to smoke them out? | 通风设备怎么样了 |
[29:34] | Everything’s cut. Power, water, gas. | 水电煤全都切断了 |
[29:38] | Leave your weapons inside. | 把武器留在屋里 |
[29:39] | Any hostages you may have, leave them inside. | 把所有的人质也留在屋里 |
[29:41] | Exit the front… | 从前门走出来 |
[29:52] | Tan. Gas. | 谭 发射烟雾弹 |
[29:57] | All right, once they start to reload, | 他们一开始上子弹 |
[29:59] | we give them everything we got, you understand? | 我们就火力全开 明白没 |
[30:01] | Everyone check your weapons! | 大家检查好自己的武器 |
[30:02] | Ready, and… | 准备 |
[30:04] | Keep your guns down. | 放下枪 |
[30:06] | Okay, lookit. | 大家看 |
[30:07] | Those bullet holes, they’re in a perfectly straight line. | 这些弹孔形成一条笔直的直线 |
[30:09] | – Yeah, they’re using a machine gun. – No, but look closer, okay? | -他们用的是机关枪 -不是 仔细看 |
[30:11] | They’re all six inches apart. | 每个弹孔间隔15厘米 |
[30:13] | There’s dozens of holes, | 有几十个弹孔 |
[30:15] | exactly six inches between them. | 分毫不差都是15厘米间距 |
[30:16] | Bullets sweeping that precisely, | 子弹扫射位置如此精确 |
[30:17] | there’s no way you can rake a shot with a machine gun like that. | 用机关枪扫射不可能是这样 |
[30:19] | Unless this gun’s on an automated system. | 除非这把枪设置了自动扫射 |
[30:22] | This is all a setup to take us out. | 这就是一个陷阱 要把我们干掉 |
[30:23] | Yeah, but we still need to know if Lauren’s inside. | 但我们还是要知道劳伦是否在屋里 |
[30:30] | I’ll go. | 我去 |
[31:04] | Street and Chris, | 斯特里特和克里斯 |
[31:06] | let me know when you have confirmation she’s inside. | 确认她在屋内后告诉我 |
[31:15] | Check out the eyes they have on us. | 他们在用摄像头监视我们 |
[31:20] | Anything? | 有发现吗 |
[31:21] | Can’t get a good reading. | 成像很模糊 |
[31:22] | Place is full of smoke. | 屋里全是烟雾 |
[31:30] | I see someone. I think it’s her. | 我看到一个人 应该是她 |
[31:33] | Possible eyes on Lauren. | 劳伦有可能在屋内 |
[31:37] | The rootkit worked. | 木马在工作了 |
[31:38] | This is all live-streaming. | 这些都是现场直播 |
[31:40] | There she is. That’s Lauren. | 她在屋里 是劳伦 |
[31:42] | They tried to get us to return fire into the house. | 他们想要让我们朝屋里开枪 |
[31:44] | They want us to kill her. | 他们想我们杀了她 |
[31:46] | While my company streams it live to the world. | 而我公司把这个过程向全世界进行现场直播 |
[31:54] | Watch your step in there. | 当心脚下 |
[31:55] | Who knows what kind of traps these guys set. | 谁知道这些人设了什么陷阱 |
[32:07] | It’s gonna unload again! Get down! | 又要开始扫射了 趴下 |
[32:10] | – Get low! Hit the deck! – Hold your fire! | -蹲下 快蹲下 -别开枪 |
[32:34] | Weapon’s disarmed. | 武器已解除 |
[32:38] | Lauren. | 劳伦 |
[32:40] | Lauren. | 劳伦 |
[32:43] | Come on, Lauren, open your eyes. | 劳伦 睁开眼睛 |
[32:45] | Come on. | 来 |
[32:46] | Lauren, open your eyes. | 劳伦 睁开眼睛 |
[32:48] | Open your eyes. | 睁开眼睛 |
[32:50] | That’s it. | 这就对了 |
[32:51] | Come on, Lauren. | 来 劳伦 |
[32:55] | Stay with me. | 撑住 |
[32:56] | She’s okay, she’s gonna be all right. | 她没事 她没事了 |
[32:58] | Lauren, that’s it. | 劳伦 没事了 |
[33:05] | She’s okay. | 她无大碍 |
[33:11] | The kidnappers may have slipped away, | 绑匪可能已经逃走 |
[33:13] | but the most important thing is | 是但最重要的是 |
[33:14] | that Lauren and her boyfriend made it home. | 劳伦和她男朋友安全回到家中 |
[33:17] | Now, this manhunt will continue | 追捕行动将会继续 |
[33:18] | and those responsible will eventually be found. | 而始作俑者终将会落入法网 |
[33:22] | In the meantime, people shouldn’t forget | 与此同时 人们不应该忘记 |
[33:25] | the reason that Lauren Tucker is home tonight. | 劳伦·塔克今晚得以回家的原因 |
[33:29] | – LAPD Metro SWAT. – It’s all right. | -洛城警局市特警队 -没错 |
[33:36] | May not be a bad time | 现在提出增加预算 |
[33:37] | to put in that request for some budget relief. | 也许是个不错的时机 |
[33:39] | Really think I’d use a day like this | 你真觉得我会利用今天这种日子 |
[33:41] | to ask her for more personnel? | 向她提出人事要求吗 |
[33:43] | Well, you know me too well, Captain. | 你真是太了解我了 队长 |
[33:45] | I know it feels like the bad guys got away, | 我知道虽然感觉像是让罪犯给溜了 |
[33:47] | but you should be proud, all of you. | 你们应该为此骄傲 |
[33:49] | We did what SWAT never could in the ’70s. | 我们做到了70年代特警队做不到的事 |
[33:52] | We got her home. | 我们把她带回家了 |
[33:54] | What happened to Patty Hearst after the shoot-out in ’74? | 74年枪击之后 帕蒂·赫斯特发生了什么 |
[33:56] | FBI picked her up | 联调局找到了她 |
[33:57] | 15 months later in San Francisco. | 15个月后 在旧金山 |
[33:59] | She served two years in jail | 服刑两年 |
[34:00] | before her sentence got commuted. | 然后得到了减刑 |
[34:02] | Didn’t she marry her bodyguard or something? | 她不是嫁给她的保镖了吗 |
[34:03] | That was the biggest blow to the SLA. | 那是共生解放军的巨大失败 |
[34:05] | She didn’t just marry her bodyguard, | 她不只是嫁给了她的保镖 |
[34:07] | she became a cop’s wife. | 她嫁给了警察 |
[34:36] | – Officer Reid. – Sergeant. | -里德警官 -警司 |
[34:39] | LAPD Metro SWAT. | 洛城警局市特警队 |
[34:42] | That’s, uh, that’s the real deal. | 挺厉害的 |
[34:45] | Thanks for coming by. | 谢谢你能来 |
[34:46] | I didn’t really have much of a choice. | 我没有什么选择 |
[34:48] | All right, look here, you and me, we’re gonna | 听着 你和我 我们需要把话挑明 |
[34:50] | clear something up right now, cop to cop. | 警察和警察之间的 |
[34:52] | I think I know what this is about, | 我知道你想说些什么 |
[34:53] | and I never would’ve pulled you over | 如果我知道你是警察 |
[34:55] | if I knew that you were a cop. | 我就不会让你靠边停车了 |
[34:57] | You really gonna play it like that? | 你真的准备这样吗 |
[34:59] | I know this game really well. | 我很懂这些套路 |
[35:06] | You don’t think this is some kind of racial thing, do you? | 你不会认为我是种族歧视吧 |
[35:08] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[35:09] | I saw you make a hard lane change in a rental car. | 我看到你开着租的车强行变道 |
[35:12] | We’re in a border community. | 我们离边境很近 |
[35:14] | You have any idea how many smugglers use rental cars? | 你知道有多少走私犯开租的车吗 |
[35:17] | They fly in, rent cars, | 他们下了飞机 租了车 |
[35:18] | then they go pick up a stash of drugs they left | 然后就去沙漠里 |
[35:20] | – in the desert. – I hear all that, | -拿他们藏好的毒品 -这些我都听说过 |
[35:21] | but that ain’t why you stopped me. | 但这解释不了你为什么拦下我 |
[35:22] | – Actually, it is. – No, it ain’t. | -这就是原因 -不是的 |
[35:24] | I’ve been doing this job for 20 years, | 我做这一行已经二十年了 |
[35:26] | and not only have I never pulled anybody over | 我从没因为强行变道拦下过别人 |
[35:28] | for an “aggressive lane change,” I’ve never met a cop who has. | 我也没见过哪个警察这么干过 |
[35:31] | Now, you said it yourself. | 你自己也说过 |
[35:33] | You sensed that I wasn’t from around here. | 你感觉到我不是这的人 |
[35:35] | So I’m gonna ask you one more time, | 所以我来再问你一遍 |
[35:38] | how’d you get that sense, Officer? | 你是怎么感觉到的 警官 |
[35:42] | I’m sorry you feel this way, | 我很抱歉你会这么想 |
[35:45] | but this is your hang-up, not mine. | 但这是你的问题 不是我的 |
[35:46] | Oh, so I’m just making this up? | 所以这都是我胡说的吗 |
[35:49] | Not only am I potentially a thug, but I’m crazy, too? | 我不仅可能是个暴徒 还是疯子 |
[35:53] | I don’t know what you are, | 我不知道你是谁 |
[35:56] | but I do know that this is, uh, this is really sad. | 但我知道这真的很让人伤心 |
[35:59] | How many times you been pulled over in your life, Officer? | 你这辈子被要求靠边停车过几回 警官 |
[36:01] | – A couple. – Yeah, well, yesterday makes 17 for me. | -几次 -算上昨天 我已经经历过17次了 |
[36:05] | So what do you really think the difference is | 所以你到底觉得我们之间 |
[36:06] | between you and me? | 有什么区别 |
[36:12] | Maybe I know to keep my vehicle in its designated lane. | 也许我知道在指定的车道开车 |
[36:18] | Have a good day, Sergeant. | 祝你过得愉快 警司 |
[36:36] | I’m gonna take off. | 我要走了 |
[36:39] | Your mother doesn’t want me driving at night. | 你妈妈不想我在晚上开车 |
[36:42] | It’s kind of humiliating, actually. | 事实上 这样有点丢人 |
[36:43] | Well, thanks for everything today, Dad. | 谢谢你今天做的一切 爸爸 |
[36:53] | What your grandpa wrote about | 你爷爷在日记里写的那些 |
[36:55] | hoping you didn’t end up becoming a cop… | 不想让你当警察 |
[37:00] | If it weren’t for me pushing, | 如果不是我逼你的 |
[37:03] | did you even want to join the police force? | 你想当警察吗 |
[37:06] | No, I mean, to be honest, | 不 说实话 |
[37:08] | I can’t ever remember wanting to be anything else. | 我记不起我想从事别的职业 |
[37:12] | Yeah. But you knew you could’ve been, right? | 但你知道你可以的 对吗 |
[37:16] | You didn’t do it for me, I hope. | 我希望 你不是为了我这么做的 |
[37:19] | You didn’t make me want to be a cop, Dad. | 我想当警察不是你逼的 爸爸 |
[37:24] | You made me want to be like you. | 你让我想和你一样 |
[37:27] | Gramps got one thing right. | 爷爷说对了一件事 |
[37:29] | You’re by far the better father, | 直到我超过你的那天 |
[37:32] | till the day I pass you up. | 你都是最棒的父亲 |
[37:36] | I hate to break it to you, son, | 不想泼你冷水 儿子 |
[37:37] | but, eventually, you’re gonna need a woman for that. | 但你得先找个老婆 |
[37:41] | That fool had the nerve to act like | 那个笨蛋居然有胆子表现得好像 |
[37:43] | I was the one making it about race. | 是我把事情扯到种族歧视上的 |
[37:46] | He just stood there acting like he was taking the high road. | 他站在那 一副道理在他那边的样子 |
[37:50] | And? | 然后呢 |
[37:52] | And? | 然后 |
[37:53] | I wanted to beat his ass. | 我想揍他 |
[37:57] | So, why didn’t you? | 那你为什么没有呢 |
[38:02] | You know why. | 你知道为什么 |
[38:04] | Because it’s a catch-22. | 因为这是个自相矛盾的情况 |
[38:07] | You beat his ass and he feels vindicated | 你揍了他 就印证了 |
[38:09] | that your inner thug came out. | 他觉得你内心是个暴徒的想法 |
[38:14] | How many times have you heard | 你听说过多少次 |
[38:15] | mess like this from people like Reid? | 里德做的这种事 |
[38:17] | Too many times to count. | 太多次了 |
[38:21] | So why did you think this conversation | 那你为什么觉得 |
[38:24] | would be different? | 这次会有不同呢 |
[38:27] | I’m just sick of it always being the same. | 我只是厌倦这一切一点都没有改变 |
[38:31] | There are still too many Reids out there. | 这世上有太多像里德这样的人 |
[38:33] | I have been choosing not to lay hands | 我已经压抑了太久 |
[38:35] | on guys like him for a long time. | 想揍这种人的感受 |
[38:41] | To help things change. | 我想改变这个现状 |
[38:44] | But when do things change? | 但什么时候才能真的改变呢 |
[38:49] | I get that. | 我明白 |
[39:00] | You need space. | 你需要点私人空间 |
[39:03] | I’ll go get ice for the champagne. | 我去拿点冰来冰香槟 |
[39:27] | – Ready for that beer? – Yeah. | -准备好喝酒了吗 -当然 |
[39:29] | – My treat. – No, you don’t owe me. | -我请你 -你又不欠我的 |
[39:31] | Hey. Fine job out there today, you two. | 今天你们的表现很精彩 |
[39:34] | I was hoping to get you alone, but, uh, | 我本想找你私聊的 但是 |
[39:36] | I know Chris here has been an ally, | 我知道克里斯是自己人 |
[39:37] | so there’s no need for secrets. | 所以就明话明说吧 |
[39:39] | Now, these budget cuts, they created a lot of strain, | 现在预算削减 有了很多限制 |
[39:42] | and no one’s been immune, even some of our senior officers. | 没有人能幸免 即使高层也是如此 |
[39:46] | In fact, just today, | 事实上 今天 |
[39:47] | two of them were approved for early retirement, | 有两人被批准可以提前退休了 |
[39:49] | and you were our second choice | 你是德夫林后 |
[39:51] | after Devlin. That said, | 我们的第二选择 也就是说 |
[39:53] | I called Hondo, | 我打给洪都了 |
[39:59] | we both agree we want you back on SWAT on a probationary basis. | 我们都希望你能回特警队进行试用 |
[40:02] | – Really? Yes. – No way. | -真的吗 -太好了 |
[40:03] | – Probationary. – Yes. | -试用期而已 -是 |
[40:05] | So, that means you keep it clean and solid, | 所以你要好好干 别犯事 |
[40:07] | then we’ll see where we are in six months. | 六个月后看结果 |
[40:09] | Yes, sir. Whatever it takes. | 好的 长官 我会努力的 |
[40:11] | – All right, good. – Thank you. | -好了 -谢谢 |
[40:14] | Its purpose? | 它的目的 |
[40:15] | – What the hell? – To expose an illness | -这是什么 -揭露我们国家 |
[40:17] | – that’s festering in our country. – That’s them. | -正在恶化的疾病 -是他们 |
[40:18] | – Is this going out live? – Yeah, to everyone. | -这是在直播吗 -是的 所有人都看得到 |
[40:20] | This society is sick, and you have only yourselves to blame. | 社会已经病入膏肓 你们只能怪你们自己 |
[40:24] | Your police? They aren’t protecting you. | 你们的警察 他们根本不是在保护你们 |
[40:26] | They’re keeping you in line. | 他们只是让你守规矩 |
[40:28] | Your politicians don’t represent you, | 你们的政治家代表的不是你们 |
[40:30] | they represent the corporations that put them in power. | 他们代表的是给予他们权力的企业 |
[40:32] | And you eat it all up, | 你们只能忍受这一切 |
[40:34] | while your media laughs their way to the bank. | 而你们的媒体却一路笑着去银行 |
[40:37] | It shouldn’t take revolutionaries like us | 不该是我们这些改革家 |
[40:39] | to hold these institutions, these billionaires, to account. | 来让这些机构 百万富翁承担责任 |
[40:43] | So we hope you enjoyed our little show. | 我们希望你们喜欢这次表演 |
[40:45] | You can consider this your final warning. | 你们可以把这当做最后警告 |
[40:49] | Be good to each other, | 善待彼此 |
[40:51] | or we’ll be back | 否则我们还会回来 |
[40:53] | with an all-new, much bigger show. | 带给你们全新的 更大的表演 |
[41:09] | You really showed that lamp. | 你真是狠狠教训了那盏灯 |
[41:13] | Better than punching him, though. | 不过总比打他好 |
[41:19] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[41:22] | That ain’t me. | 那不是我 |
[41:25] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:28] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们离开这吧 |
[41:34] | Yeah. | 好 |
[41:42] | – Mrs. Harrelson? – No. | -哈里森夫人 -我不是 |
[41:45] | Somebody mentioned a commotion coming from this room. | 有人说听到这里有骚乱 |
[41:47] | – Is everything okay? – Nothing to worry about. | -一切都还好吗 -没什么可担心的 |
[41:50] | We’re checking out early. A little damage to the room. | 我们提前退房 房间里有些损坏 |
[41:53] | Have them put it on the credit card on file. | 让他们从信用卡上扣钱 |
[41:55] | Of course. | 当然 |