时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | You made an aggressive lane change back there. | 你刚才强行变道了 |
[00:04] | Pop the trunk. | 打开后备箱 |
[00:05] | Officer, you can’t check my car without probable cause. | 警官 没有恰当的理由你不能检查我的车 |
[00:08] | Just pop your trunk. | 打开后备箱就是了 |
[00:09] | That fool had the nerve to act | 那个笨蛋居然有胆子表现得好像 |
[00:10] | like I was the one making it about race. | 是我把事情扯到种族歧视上的 |
[00:12] | – And? – And? | -然后呢 -然后 |
[00:17] | Didn’t you learn anything while you were on the team? | 你在队里都没学到点什么吗 |
[00:19] | If it were up to me, you would not be in the academy. | 要我说 你连进警校的资格都没有 |
[00:21] | You had your spot, and you threw it away. | 原本在特警队有一席之地却不珍惜 |
[00:23] | We both agree we want you back on SWAT on a probationary basis. | 我们都希望你能回特警队进行试用 |
[00:26] | – Really? – Yes. | -真的吗 -太好了 |
[00:27] | There’s something that I need to be honest with you about. | 我觉得有件事我需要对你坦白 |
[00:30] | I do have a fiancé. | 我有个未婚夫 |
[00:31] | and we’ve been looking for a new third to complete us. | 我们一直在找一位新第三人来完整我们 |
[00:34] | I’m not into being a prop for other people’s fantasies. | 我不想成为其他人性幻想的道具 |
[00:38] | It’s about so much more than sex for us. | 对我们来说绝不仅仅是性而已 |
[00:40] | We’re interested in a real partner. | 我们想找一位真正的伴侣 |
[00:49] | Nia, listen, uh… | 尼娅 听着 |
[00:51] | I called the hotel in Tucson to take care of those damages, | 我打给了图森的酒店 补偿我造成的损失 |
[00:56] | but they told me you had already covered it. | 但他们说你已经付了钱 |
[00:59] | Look, I’m the one who put that lamp in the wall, | 是我把那盏灯摔到墙上去的 |
[01:02] | so there’s no way I’m gonna let you pay for my behavior. | 所以无论如何我不能让你为我的行为买单 |
[01:04] | Angry as you were, it could’ve been more than just a lamp. | 你那么生气 差一点被摔烂的就不止一盏灯了 |
[01:07] | Yeah, I guess, but… | 是啊 但是 |
[01:10] | that’s not who I am, Nia. | 我不是那个样子的 尼娅 |
[01:11] | That’s not the way my mama raised me. | 我妈妈不是这样教导我的 |
[01:15] | I just wanted to let you know that I took care of it, so… | 我只是希望让你知道 我来解决损失问题 |
[01:19] | we can stop talking about it. | 这样我们就不用再说起这件事了 |
[01:20] | I’m not the one who started this conversation. | 不是我提起来的 |
[01:25] | But if you ask me… | 但如果你要问我 |
[01:28] | you needed it. | 你需要发泄一下 |
[01:30] | And you can stop thinking about it all you want. | 这样你就能把这件事抛在脑后了 |
[01:33] | Doesn’t make it go away. | 但并不能让问题消失 |
[01:35] | I’ll keep that in mind. | 我会记在心里的 |
[01:43] | Hey, you. | 你好 |
[01:46] | Hey. | 你好 |
[01:48] | I thought I was early. | 我以为我来早了 |
[01:50] | I was in a hurry to see you. | 是我着急想见你 |
[01:52] | – We saw each other just last night. – I know. | -我们昨晚才见面 -我知道 |
[01:56] | I think I remember how you like it. The coffee. | 我记得你多喜欢喝这个咖啡 |
[02:01] | Perfect. | 挺好 |
[02:06] | So, where’s Ty? | 泰呢 |
[02:08] | It’s been a couple weeks since it’s been just the two of us. | 有几个星期都只是你跟我了 |
[02:12] | That’s on purpose, actually. | 其实这是故意的 |
[02:14] | I thought you’d know enough about Ty and us by now | 我觉得现在你已经足够了解我和泰了 |
[02:18] | to know if you wanted to date us for real. | 应该知道你想不想真的跟我们约会了 |
[02:22] | If Ty’s the issue, | 如果你是对泰有顾虑 |
[02:23] | – I want you to feel comfortable saying that. – No. | -我希望你能说出来 -不 |
[02:25] | Ty’s great, and I totally get why you’re marrying him. | 泰挺好的 我完全能理解你为什么要嫁给他 |
[02:31] | I understand the… | 我现在 |
[02:33] | polyamorous thing a lot better now. | 对多重多元恋有了更多认识 |
[02:39] | I’m open to the idea. | 我能接受这个观念 |
[02:43] | But…? | 但是 |
[02:45] | I can’t believe I’m saying this, | 不敢相信我要这么说了 |
[02:48] | but I’m actually worried about what people will think. | 其实我有点担心别人的眼光 |
[02:50] | They’ll think you refuse to | 他们会觉得你拒绝 |
[02:52] | let societal norms keep you from a fulfilling relationship. | 社会常规 抗拒一段实质性的恋情 |
[02:55] | They’ll definitely not be thinking that. | 他们肯定不会这么想 |
[02:57] | Look, Chris, you’re the only one | 克里斯 你是唯一一个 |
[02:59] | I can see us being with. | 我觉得可以和我们在一起的人 |
[03:01] | But if you’re not comfortable with it now, | 但如果你现在还不能适应 |
[03:03] | do you think you ever will be? | 你觉得以后还有机会吗 |
[03:16] | So, this girl made a million dollars last year? | 这个女孩去年赚了一百万美元 |
[03:19] | – $1.3 million. – Just talking about herself online? | -一百三十万 -只是在网上聊自己 |
[03:23] | Without any kind of real talent? | 没有什么真正的才艺 |
[03:25] | Well, when you say it like that, it makes it sound silly. | 你这么说 让我觉得这听起来很傻 |
[03:27] | It sounds silly no matter how you say it. | 不管怎么说都听起来很傻 |
[03:32] | So, this girl… | 所以 这个女孩 |
[03:33] | Tiffany. She’s the most inspiring lifestyle vlogger | 蒂芙尼 她是网上最鼓舞人心的 |
[03:36] | – on the Internet. – Inspiring? | -生活态度视频博主 -鼓舞人心 |
[03:38] | She videos herself trying on new outfits. | 她的视频就是自己试穿新外套 |
[03:41] | And now she’s famous, and everyone loves her. | 现在她火了 大家都喜欢她 |
[03:44] | There’s worse ways of making a living. | 有比这还糟的赚钱路子 |
[03:46] | Please tell me you’re gonna go to college. | 请告诉我你还是要上大学的 |
[03:48] | I think I’d be good at it. | 我觉得我也能红 |
[03:49] | There’s a girl that has 20,000 followers at my school, | 我学校有个女孩有两万个粉丝了 |
[03:52] | and I’m better than her. | 我比她要强 |
[03:54] | Does my sister know about this plan of yours? | 我姐姐知道你这个计划吗 |
[03:57] | Thanks for getting up at 4:00 A.M. for this. | 谢谢你早上四点起床陪我参加这场活动 |
[03:59] | How else am I gonna maintain my status as the cool aunt? | 还有什么方法能让我保住自己酷小姨的地位 |
[04:03] | Hello, everybody! | 大家好 |
[04:07] | So, uh, Tiffany is still running a little late. | 蒂芙尼会晚到一会儿 |
[04:11] | – What? – She’s on her way, I promise. | -什么 -她在路上了 我保证 |
[04:13] | But how would you like to video chat | 但你们现在想不想和我最爱的妹妹 |
[04:16] | with my favorite little sister right now? | 视频聊天呢 |
[04:22] | My people. | 大伙们 |
[04:24] | Y’all enjoying my house? | 喜欢我家吗 |
[04:26] | Mi casa, your casa. | 我的家 就是你们的家 |
[04:28] | Someone needs to teach her Spanish. | 她得找个人好好学下西班牙语了 |
[04:30] | Oh, and JD’s here, too. | JD也在 |
[04:31] | What up, experiencers? | 大家好 体验者们 |
[04:34] | I’m so sorry I’m late. | 很抱歉我迟到了 |
[04:36] | I’m sure Sarah told you that I was in San Diego | 萨拉肯定告诉你们我之前去了圣地亚哥 |
[04:39] | visiting a fan, just like you guys. | 探望一个和你们一样的粉丝 |
[04:41] | Love you guys! | 爱你们 |
[04:43] | Her name’s Kourtney, and she’s in the hospital. | 她叫做考特尼 她现在在医院 |
[04:45] | She’s real sick. | 她病得很重 |
[04:47] | We went down there and filmed a video with Kourtney, | 我们去了那里喝考特尼一起拍了一段视频 |
[04:49] | and you’ll never believe where I got this hat I’m wearing. | 你们绝对猜不出来我戴的这顶帽子是怎么来的 |
[04:52] | That’s in the video, too, | 也在那段视频里 |
[04:53] | and we’ll post that tomorrow, so look for it. | 明天发布 敬请期待 |
[04:55] | One day I’m gonna be riding back and forth in a helicopter, | 有一天我要坐着直升飞机飞来飞去 |
[04:58] | but until then I’m stuck on the 405 like everybody else. | 但现在我只能像所有人一样困在405国道上了 |
[05:01] | Love you guys! | 爱你们 |
[05:05] | She’s so great. | 她真是太棒了 |
[05:10] | LAPD! Everyone out through the back! | 洛城警局 所有人从后面出去 |
[05:13] | Keep going. | 继续走 |
[05:14] | You, come here. You guys, go. | 你 过来 你们 快走 |
[05:15] | Okay, it’s okay. I’ll call 911. | 好 没事的 我打电话报警 |
[05:17] | Tell them captain Cortez is here, | 告诉他们科尔特斯队长在这里 |
[05:18] | tell them what I’m wearing, | 和我的穿着 |
[05:19] | – and tell them I’m armed. – Okay, come on. | -告诉他们我有武器 -好 快走 |
[05:29] | Police! Put down your weapon! | 警察 放下武器 |
[05:39] | Unis and EMTs are at the scene, | 警员和急救在现场了 |
[05:41] | but we can’t get those gunshot victims out of there | 但我们得先清除枪手 |
[05:42] | until we clear the shooters. | 才能把中枪受害者转移出去 |
[05:43] | Couple blocks out. | 还有几个街区了 |
[05:44] | Any word on the captain and her niece? | 队长和她侄女怎么样 |
[05:46] | Amy’s good. But Cortez is the only one in that backyard | 艾米还好 但是后院只有科尔特斯 |
[05:48] | helping those injured people. | 在帮助伤者 |
[05:50] | There could be more people trapped | 可能更多人和枪手一起 |
[05:51] | inside the house with the shooters. | 被困在房子里 |
[05:55] | What the hell was that, Luca? | 卢卡 怎么回事 |
[05:56] | I just hit somebody. | 我刚撞到一个人 |
[06:01] | – You okay? – All right, Luca, you know how this works. | -你还好吗 -卢卡 你懂规矩 |
[06:04] | You stay, the truck stays. | 你留下 车也留下 |
[06:05] | – Rest of us, let’s go. – Easy. | -其他人 跟我走 -放松 |
[06:06] | Not your fault, man. | 不是你的错 兄弟 |
[06:07] | – Yeah, I know that. – You broke my arm. | -我知道 -你撞断了我的胳膊 |
[06:10] | Deac, I got Chris. We’ll take the two side. | 迪肯 我跟克里斯一组 我们去两侧 |
[06:12] | You guys got the one. | 你们负责那间房 |
[06:13] | I told you this was a bad idea. | 我说了这主意很糟糕 |
[06:15] | Stop talking like that. | 别说了 |
[06:26] | Deac, you’re in position? | 迪肯 你到位了吗 |
[06:27] | – Ready to go. – Going in the east side door, | -准备就绪 -从东门进 |
[06:28] | so watch your crossfire. Wait on my mark. | 准备好交火 等我信号 |
[06:30] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[06:45] | Metro SWAT! | 市特警队 |
[06:49] | Drop your weapon! | 放下武器 |
[06:54] | – You got him, Chris? – Yep. Down! | -他交给你了 克里斯 -好 趴下 |
[06:57] | – Upstairs clear. – We’re Code 4. | -楼上安全 -无需支援 |
[06:59] | All clear for paramedics to enter. | 里面安全 医护人员可以进入了 |
[07:01] | I got him, Cap. | 把他交给我 队长 |
[07:04] | Captain, we got him. | 队长 我们抓到他了 |
[07:07] | We’re good. | 没事了 |
[07:49] | Tiffany was not present and was not involved. | 蒂芙尼不在场 也和此案无关 |
[07:52] | Right, yes. Uh, I’ll call you back. | 是的 好 一会儿打给你 |
[07:55] | How is your daughter? | 你女儿怎么样 |
[07:56] | My niece. She’s really shaken up. | 是我侄女 她被吓到了 |
[07:59] | Metal detectors and bag searches from now on. | 以后所有人都要过金属探测器和查包 |
[08:01] | Drugs and guns aren’t what Tiffany’s about. | 毒品和枪支不是蒂芙尼想要的 |
[08:03] | Where is this Tiffany? We need to speak to her. | 蒂芙尼在哪 我们要跟她谈谈 |
[08:05] | What about? I thought this was between rival drug dealers. | 谈什么 我以为这是毒贩间互斗 |
[08:08] | Well, it looks like it could be, but this is your sister’s house, | 看起来可能是这样 但这是你姐姐的家 |
[08:10] | and we have to consider all possibilities. | 我们必须考虑到所有可能性 |
[08:12] | And I can imagine she gets her share of threats. | 我能想象她也受到了威胁 |
[08:14] | The weirdo files. | 怪胎档案 |
[08:15] | We have records on anyone | 我们记录了所有 |
[08:16] | who’s ever posted a troubling comment | 在蒂芙尼博客上 |
[08:18] | on one of Tiff’s vlogs. We call it the weirdo files. | 发布恶意留言的人 称之为怪胎档案 |
[08:20] | All right, I need you to send those over to us, | 好 我需要你把这些都发给我们 |
[08:22] | but I still need to talk to Tiffany. | 但我们还是要跟蒂芙尼聊聊 |
[08:23] | She should be landing at LAX any minute now. | 她很快就会降落在洛杉矶国际机场 |
[08:25] | Wait, I thought she was on the 405 | 等等 我以为她刚探视完患病粉丝 |
[08:27] | on her way back from visiting that sick fan? | 现在在405国道返程途中 |
[08:29] | She was. Two days ago. | 是的 那是两天前 |
[08:31] | And then she went to Vegas, and then she missed her flight | 后来她去了拉斯维加斯 错过了航班 |
[08:34] | ’cause I wasn’t there to make sure she was on it. | 因为我没去那里敦促她上飞机 |
[08:36] | And she was gonna be three hours late | 大家排了一早上的队来参加活动 |
[08:37] | to an event people stood in line for all morning. | 她却会迟到三小时 |
[08:40] | What happened to being all about the fans? | 不是说粉丝就是上帝吗 |
[08:42] | Look, I-I know it’s not a good excuse, | 听着 我知道这不是一个好借口 |
[08:43] | but she’s a 21-year-old millionaire. | 但她是一个21岁的百万富翁 |
[08:46] | She can be a bit scattered. | 她可能会有点不分轻重 |
[08:49] | All right, I want you to hold tight. | 好 等我一下 |
[08:50] | I’m gonna have one of my guys go with you | 我派个人跟你一起 |
[08:52] | to pick up Tiffany at the airport. | 去机场接蒂芙尼 |
[09:00] | What’s the damage on the kid? | 孩子伤势如何 |
[09:01] | Broken arm, broken collarbone, possibly some ribs. | 胳膊断了 锁骨断了 可能还有肋骨 |
[09:03] | – They took him to the hospital. – Damn, Luca. | -他们送他去医院了 -该死 卢卡 |
[09:05] | I got to write you up a ticket? | 我是不是该给你开罚单 |
[09:06] | Nah, he came out from behind the bushes. | 不是 他从灌木里冲出来 |
[09:08] | There’s no way I could’ve seen him. | 我根本看不见他 |
[09:09] | I-I mean, I don’t know how he didn’t hear us coming. | 我不知道他怎么没听到声音 |
[09:11] | It’s not like Black Betty’s got a stealth mode. | 又不是开了黑贝蒂开了隐形模式 |
[09:13] | What’s his story? | 他怎么说 |
[09:14] | He told the EMTs he was already in the street running to his car | 他跟急救说他那时已经上了街跑向他的车 |
[09:16] | when we took the corner too fast. | 但我们转弯太快 |
[09:17] | Yeah. I don’t know if he’s lying or got a bad memory, | 我不知道他是撒谎还是记忆不太好 |
[09:19] | but that’s not how it went down. | 但事实并非如此 |
[09:21] | All right, well, let the guys in ties sort it out. | 好吧 让这些人查清楚 |
[09:22] | Right now we got a shooter on the loose. | 现在 我们有一个枪手跑了 |
[09:23] | Now, it sounds like it might be a drug beef, | 听起来像是毒贩间的争斗 |
[09:25] | but we got to cover all our bases. | 但我们必须考虑到所有可能 |
[09:27] | I need someone to go over the files | 我需要有人去查萨拉一会发过来的档案 |
[09:28] | that Sarah’s about to send us on potential Tiffany stalkers. | 里面可能有蒂芙尼的跟踪者 |
[09:30] | – Yeah, I’m on it. – All right. | -明白 我跟 -好 |
[09:32] | See if Wendy’s got any insight. | 看看温蒂有没有什么见解 |
[09:33] | She’ll know what to look for psychologically better than us. | 从心理学角度 她比我们知道的多 |
[09:35] | Someone must have gotten | 肯定有人用手机 |
[09:36] | the shooter on camera with all the phones. | 拍到了枪手的样子 |
[09:38] | I’ll take that, too. I’ll see what I can find on social media. | 也交给我吧 我看能不能从社交平台上找到什么 |
[09:41] | Save some for the rest of us, hero. | 大英雄 留点活儿给我们 |
[09:43] | No, I’ll-I’ll be stuck at HQ working with Wendy, anyway. | 不是 反正我要留在总部跟温蒂合作 |
[09:45] | I might as well do it while I’m there. | 不如一起干了 |
[09:46] | Well, let me know what you find. | 有什么发现通知我 |
[09:48] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[09:53] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[09:55] | My niece could have gotten shot on my watch. | 我侄女可能在我眼皮子底下被枪击 |
[09:57] | But she didn’t because you were there. | 但没有 因为你在 |
[10:00] | I’ll be all right when we catch the third shooter. | 抓到第三个枪手我才放心 |
[10:09] | Self-defense? | 自卫 |
[10:10] | – Swear to God. – You know, | -向天发誓 -知道么 |
[10:11] | there are only a couple hundred active | 整个洛杉矶只有几百活跃人口 |
[10:13] | concealed carry permits in L.A. County. | 持有私人枪支许可证 |
[10:15] | I seriously doubt | 我强烈怀疑 |
[10:16] | that your name’s on any one of them, | 你的名字会出现其中 |
[10:18] | which means you shouldn’t have been packing to begin with. | 也就是说你一开始就不该带过去 |
[10:19] | If we hadn’t been, we’d be dead. | 如果不带 我们就已经死了 |
[10:21] | Dude came at us. | 是那个家伙找上我们的 |
[10:22] | Rival dealer? | 贩毒竞争对手 |
[10:23] | Your friend’s bag had enough Molly | 你朋友包里的毒品 |
[10:25] | for a party twice that size. | 够两倍这个规模的派对用了 |
[10:26] | I don’t know what Larry did or didn’t have in his bag. | 我不知道拉瑞的包里到底放了什么 |
[10:30] | I was there for the “Tiffany Experience.” | 我是来参加”体验蒂芙尼”活动的 |
[10:31] | Illegal guns a big part of that? | 携带非法枪支也是为了参加活动吗 |
[10:33] | Hey, it’s that other dude’s bullets that hit those kids. | 打中那些孩子们的是别人 |
[10:35] | You’re forgetting about the kid you hit when you shot at me. | 你忘了你朝我开枪时射中的那个孩子吗 |
[10:37] | Number one, that was Larry. | 第一 那是拉瑞干的 |
[10:39] | And number two, he thought you were with the other dude. | 第二 他以为你是跟那个人一伙的 |
[10:41] | So, who was this guy? | 那个人是谁 |
[10:42] | – Why was he shooting at you? – I don’t know him. | -他为什么要朝你开枪 -我不认识他 |
[10:44] | Me and Larry were in this back hallway | 我和拉瑞当时在后面走廊上 |
[10:46] | talking to some other Tiffany fans. | 跟其他的蒂芙尼粉丝聊天 |
[10:48] | We see someone come out of Tiffany’s bedroom, | 我们看见有人从蒂芙尼的卧室出来 |
[10:49] | which was off-limits, so we assumed | 我们不能进去那里 所以我们猜测 |
[10:51] | it must be security or something, but it’s not. | 他可能是保安之类的 但他不是 |
[10:54] | How did you know it was her bedroom? | 你怎么知道那是她的卧室 |
[10:56] | Like I told you, I’m a fan. | 我早说了 我是她的粉丝 |
[10:59] | Anyway, this guy’s got a gun under his jacket, | 总而言之 那个人夹克里面藏着一把枪 |
[11:01] | his hand’s on the gun, | 他的手就握着枪 |
[11:02] | and he’s coming our way with this weird-ass look in his eyes. | 他眼神很诡异 朝着我们就过来了 |
[11:05] | Assumed he was gonna try and rip us off. | 感觉像是要把我们撕碎 |
[11:08] | That’s just when everything just got out of hand. | 就是那时候所有事情都失控了 |
[11:13] | I think maybe Kira’s right. | 我想基拉也许是对的 |
[11:15] | I need to decide | 我得做决定 |
[11:16] | if this relationship is something I want or not. | 是否还要继续这段感情 |
[11:18] | I can’t string them along forever. | 我不能一直跟他们这样下去 |
[11:20] | And what’s her fiance like? | 她的未婚夫长像如何 |
[11:21] | Is he a good-looking guy? | 帅吗 |
[11:22] | Looks aren’t everything. | 外表不是一切 |
[11:24] | Ah, so I got nothing to worry about? | 那就没什么可担心的了 |
[11:31] | He’s a little on the dorky side, don’t you think? | 他长得有点傻 你不觉得吗 |
[11:33] | If you mean ruggedly sexy, | 如果你是指粗犷的性感 |
[11:34] | then, yeah, sure. | 确实有点 |
[11:38] | What about there? | 视频看得如何了 |
[11:39] | So far, they all just | 到目前为止 |
[11:40] | cut out or just start shaking like crazy | 枪击一开始 视频要么断掉 |
[11:42] | as soon as the shooting starts. | 要么画面晃动得非常厉害 |
[11:44] | You seem to be taking on a lot lately. | 你最近的任务似乎很重 |
[11:46] | No, I’m good. | 没有 我能搞定 |
[11:49] | Back to your love life. | 说回你的感情生活 |
[11:50] | What’s, uh, ruggedly dorky guy’s name again? Chuck? | 那个傻男人叫什么 查克吗 |
[11:53] | Ty. I would never date a guy named Chuck. | 泰 我绝对不会和叫查克的约会 |
[11:55] | Ty, huh? | 泰 |
[11:57] | What happened to that girl Kira, man? | 那个叫基拉的女的呢 |
[11:58] | A few weeks ago, she’s all you could talk about. | 几周前 你还三句话不离基拉 |
[12:02] | Actually, Ty is Kira’s fiance. | 其实 泰是基拉的未婚夫 |
[12:06] | They want me to… | 他们想让我 |
[12:09] | …be the third in a… polyamorous relationship. | 作为这段多元多重关系里的第三人 |
[12:13] | Whoa. Wait, wait. What?! Like… | 等下 你说什么 就像 |
[12:15] | Like a sister-wives, | 就像《我的妻子们是好姐妹》里 |
[12:16] | 美国真人秀节目 描述了一个一夫多妻的家庭中发生的种种小故事 | |
[12:16] | not-allowed-to-cut-your-hair kind of thing? | 不准剪头发的老公那样 |
[12:18] | No. This isn’t a guy looking for a fantasy. | 不是 他不是在找艳遇 |
[12:20] | I would be in a relationship | 在这段关系中 |
[12:23] | with the both of ’em… …equally. | 我们要同时公平地跟他们两人在一起 |
[12:28] | It’s complicated. | 说来话长 |
[12:30] | So, uh, back to our case. | 回归正题 |
[12:35] | The, uh, dealer says | 这个毒品贩子说 |
[12:35] | that the shooter was snooping around Tiffany’s bedroom, | 开枪者在窥探蒂芙尼的卧室 |
[12:38] | so it’s looking more and more like | 所以这看上去更像是 |
[12:39] | he was after Tiffany and not the drugs. | 他的目的是蒂芙尼 而不是毒品 |
[12:41] | Just heard back from Tan. Airport pickup went smoothly. | 刚得到谭的消息 接机顺利 |
[12:44] | And, uh, they’re back at the condo now. | 他们现在已经回到公寓了 |
[12:45] | Wait. She’s got a condo and a house? | 等等 她有一间公寓和一栋房 |
[12:47] | I get shot at once a week, I’m surfing couch to couch. | 我每周都要挨枪子 还只能睡沙发 |
[12:50] | Are we ever gonna talk to Tiffany, see what she knows? | 我们要去跟蒂芙尼谈谈 看她知道些什么吗 |
[12:53] | Yeah. That’s the plan. | 要 现在就去 |
[12:54] | Street, you keep searching these videos. | 斯特里特 你继续查看这些视频 |
[12:56] | And Hondo wants everyone else with him. | 洪都要其他人都跟他走 |
[12:57] | You know, if this is about Tiffany, | 如果这真的是冲着蒂芙尼来的 |
[12:59] | a couple of us are gonna have to stay on her. | 就得有人跟着她了 |
[13:01] | Not it. | 我不要 |
[13:10] | – Luca? – Yes, sir? | -卢卡 -长官 |
[13:12] | – I need a word. – What’s up? | -借一步说话 -什么事 |
[13:14] | That kid you hit in Black Betty says he’s gonna sue. | 你开黑贝蒂撞到的那个小孩说他要告你 |
[13:17] | So? We get sued all the time. | 那怎么了 我们不是老被告吗 |
[13:18] | It’s just another loser trying to win the LAPD lottery. | 只不过又是一个想中洛城警局彩票的废柴 |
[13:21] | Yeah, well, until we settle this to the chief’s satisfaction, | 我们要正式吊销你的驾照 |
[13:23] | your official driving privileges are suspended. | 直到我们把这件事处理到让局长满意 |
[13:25] | – Are you kidding me?! – I wish I was. | -你开玩笑吧 -我也希望我在开玩笑 |
[13:27] | Look, I apologize for the outburst, sir, | 无意冒犯 但是 长官 |
[13:28] | but I’ve never heard of this happening short of a DUI. | 除了酒驾外 我从没听说什么需要如此重罚 |
[13:30] | I think the word you’re looking for, Luca, is unprecedented. | 卢卡 我觉得你要说的是 这并无先例 |
[13:33] | Well, it’s not about the lawsuit. This kid you hit– | 不是因为诉讼 你撞到的那个小孩 |
[13:35] | he’s apparently dating the mayor’s daughter. | 正跟市长的女儿交往 |
[13:37] | So this is coming from the mayor’s office? | 所以这是市长下达的命令 |
[13:39] | It’s coming from the chief. | 是局长的命令 |
[13:40] | Who’s looking to score points with the mayor, it sounds like. | 听起来像是 局长想要讨好市长 |
[13:42] | Well, look, I’m sorry, Luca. | 听着 我很抱歉 卢卡 |
[13:45] | With these budget cuts breathing down my neck, | 因为有资金缩减这座大山压着 |
[13:47] | I can’t push back as hard as I normally would. | 我不能像以前一样据理力争 |
[13:49] | But you got my word, I’m gonna expedite this personally. | 但是我保证 我个人会尽快解决这事 |
[13:51] | It could be weeks, months, driving shotgun. | 但是有可能要几周 几个月不能开车 |
[13:54] | It could just be hours, Luca. | 或许只要几个小时 卢卡 |
[13:55] | Right. We got a job to do, I know. | 我们还有工作要做 我知道 |
[13:59] | All right, Chris, you got the wheel. | 好了 克里斯 你来开车 |
[14:01] | It just sounds wrong. | 太不公平了 |
[14:03] | All right, here. | 好吧 给你 |
[14:05] | Haven’t been in a vehicle I wasn’t driving | 不知道有多久 |
[14:07] | in I can’t even remember how long. | 没坐在一辆不是我开的车上了 |
[14:13] | Yeah. It was the scariest thing that ever happened to me. | 对 这是我身上发生过地最恐怖的事情 |
[14:16] | It was scary for me, too. I wasn’t there, | 对我来说也是如此 我当时不在那 |
[14:18] | but what if I had been? | 但要是我在怎么办 |
[14:21] | But in a weird way, this brings us closer as sisters. | 虽然有点奇怪 这让我们姐妹更亲近了 |
[14:27] | Don’t worry. We’ll just edit it out. | 不要担心 我们会剪辑掉的 |
[14:29] | We should reshoot it. Both of you are so low energy. | 我们应该重拍一次 你们两个都太没精神了 |
[14:32] | Well, I’ve had a tough morning. | 因为我早上过得很糟糕 |
[14:36] | It’s Tristan. He must have heard. | 是崔斯坦 他一定是听说了 |
[14:38] | It’s been nonstop since we got her from the airport. | 我们把她从机场接回来之后 真是一刻不歇 |
[14:41] | Babe! | 宝贝 |
[14:42] | – Oh, Lord. I just woke up. – And I was the first person you call? | -天哪 我刚醒 -你第一个打电话找我 |
[14:47] | Don’t be jealous because it won’t do you any good. | 不要嫉妒 因为这对你没好处 |
[14:49] | – Can she do that later? – Probably. | -她能一会再打吗 -也许 |
[14:51] | Tristan’s got a pretty tight schedule, though. | 不过崔斯坦可是很忙的 |
[14:53] | Tight schedule? Didn’t she just say | 日程很紧 她刚不是说 |
[14:54] | – he’s her boyfriend? – Oh, they’re not actually dating. | -他是她男朋友吗 -他们其实没约会 |
[14:56] | It’s just for the videos. | 只是拍视频的需要 |
[14:57] | They’re cross-pollinating each other’s followers. | 他们要各自的粉丝互相圈粉 |
[14:59] | Isn’t Tristan the vlogger who does the… What is it? | 崔斯坦不就是那个什么视频的博主吗 |
[15:01] | – The daily goof. – Yeah. He plays these elaborate pranks | -每日一搞 -对 他在自己朋友们身上 |
[15:04] | on his friends. | 进行恶搞 |
[15:08] | Uh-oh. No-fun Sarah says I have to wrap it up. | 无趣的萨拉说我得要挂了 |
[15:11] | Guess some things never change. | 真是一成不变 |
[15:12] | But I promise… | 但是我保证 |
[15:13] | Hey, Tristan, I hear you like pranks. | 崔斯坦 我听说你喜欢恶搞 |
[15:15] | – Yeah? – Well, here’s one for you. | -怎么了 -这个是送你的 |
[15:17] | Excuse me? | 你干什么 |
[15:19] | Tiffany, my name is Sergeant Harrelson. | 蒂芙尼 我是哈里森警司 |
[15:21] | I want to ask you some questions | 对今天早晨你这边枪击的一个人 |
[15:22] | about one of the guys who shot up your place this morning. | 我想问你几个问题 |
[15:24] | – I thought it was for sure about drugs. – It might be, | -我以为这是跟毒品有关的 -有可能 |
[15:26] | but the shooter who got away may have been targeting you. | 但是逃走的枪手也可能是针对你的 |
[15:29] | So we might have to put you in protective custody. | 所以我们可能要对你进行保护性监禁 |
[15:31] | Oh, God. That sounds restrictive. | 我的天 听起来好约束 |
[15:35] | So, you’re saying I’m in danger? | 你是说我有危险吗 |
[15:39] | Hey. Hey, how about we turn that thing off? | 你把那东西关了行吗 |
[15:41] | Oh, we’re not live-streaming. | 我们并没有直播 |
[15:42] | We’ll edit it into the video I just did. But don’t worry. | 我们会编辑成刚才那样的视频 别担心 |
[15:45] | We’ll make you guys look so badass. JD’s a wizard. | 我们让你们看起来特别酷 JD很牛的 |
[15:56] | I saw that look on your face earlier. | 我刚才看见你那表情了 |
[15:59] | About the Ty and Kira thing. | 基拉和泰的事 |
[16:02] | What kind of look? | 什么表情 |
[16:03] | Let’s just say I-I got a sneak peek at how my aunts | 这么说吧 我从你那就预先看到了 |
[16:05] | and uncles are gonna react. | 我姑姑和叔叔们会是什么反应 |
[16:07] | Come on, I’m not that old. | 行了吧 我没那么老 |
[16:09] | But you disapprove, right? | 但是你不认可 没错吧 |
[16:12] | You think it’s… | 你觉得这样 |
[16:13] | immoral or something? | 不道德什么的吧 |
[16:17] | It’s your business, it’s not mine. | 这是你的事 不是我的 |
[16:19] | Come on, just give me a real answer. | 告诉我你真实的想法吧 |
[16:22] | You know me. I can take it. | 你知道我 我受得了 |
[16:26] | Probably think I’m gonna do whatever I want, | 你可能会觉得我想怎么样就怎么样 |
[16:29] | and you’re right. | 没错 |
[16:30] | That doesn’t mean I don’t respect your opinion. | 可这不代表我不尊重你的意见 |
[16:36] | You want to know if I disapprove? | 你想知道我是不是不认可 |
[16:40] | If your daughter brought home a couple, | 如果你女儿带回家一对男女 |
[16:42] | how would you feel about that? | 你会怎么想 |
[16:47] | Honestly? | 实话实说 |
[16:49] | I’d be worried for her. | 我会担心她 |
[16:52] | That couple is in a relationship that predates you. | 那对夫妇的关系早于你 |
[16:58] | They’re getting married, | 他们要结婚了 |
[16:59] | and you’re not part of that marriage, | 而不管他们对你说得多好听 |
[17:02] | no matter how they try to sell it to you. | 你都不在这婚姻关系中 |
[17:06] | I think you’re setting yourself up for heartache. | 我觉得你这样早晚会让自己心碎 |
[17:18] | A hundred feet to your two o’clock. | 你两点钟方向三十米 |
[17:20] | Stay casual. He’s watching. | 不动声色 他在看呢 |
[17:24] | Fits the captain’s description of the shooter. | 符合队长说的枪手的特征描述 |
[17:29] | Hondo, we got a guy across the street | 洪都 我们发现街对面 |
[17:30] | that looks like our shooter. | 有个人很像那个枪手 |
[17:31] | – Roger that, Deac. – Look, everybody get on the ground. | -收到 迪肯 -大家都趴下 |
[17:33] | – Stay away from the window, all right? – What’s going on? | -远离窗户 好吗 -怎么了 |
[17:36] | – What’s happening? – For God’s sake, Tiff, just get down. | -出什么事了 -老天 蒂芙 趴下 |
[17:38] | I can go around the building, | 我可以从房子转过去 |
[17:39] | make the block and get behind him. | 绕过街区到他身后 |
[17:41] | No. Seeing you leave might spook him, Chris. | 不 克里斯 看见你离开可能会惊动他 |
[17:43] | Tan, get unis to surround the block. | 谭 让小队包围街区 |
[17:44] | Luca… Hey, I said turn that thing off! | 卢卡 我说了关掉摄像机 |
[17:51] | He’s on the move. | 他走了 |
[17:54] | He’s on the run. We’re in pursuit. | 他跑了 我们在追击 |
[17:58] | – I’m with you, Deac! – I got the door. | -我跟着你 迪肯 -我守着门 |
[18:12] | He’s got a gun. | 他有枪 |
[18:29] | LAPD! | 洛城警局 |
[18:30] | Come out of the house. | 从房子里出来 |
[18:35] | Did you see a guy with a gun run through here? | 你看见有个人拿着枪跑过去了吗 |
[18:38] | All right, go back inside. | 回房子里 |
[18:39] | Stay away from the doors and the windows. | 远离房门和窗户 |
[18:40] | Hondo, check it out. | 洪都 看这个 |
[18:45] | He must’ve dropped it on the way over. | 一定是他翻过去的时候掉的 |
[18:49] | That’s a .45, just like the shooter this morning. | 是把点四五 跟今早的枪手用的一样 |
[18:51] | Coming after her twice in three hours. He’s motivated. | 三小时内两次想对她下手 够有干劲的 |
[18:54] | More like obsessed. He’s not gonna stop until we stop him. | 是痴迷吧 我们不阻止他 他是不会收手的 |
[19:03] | Guys the worst happens. I don’t want to say it even, | 最糟的事出现了 我甚至都不愿提起 |
[19:06] | but I want you to know it was worth it for all of you. | 可我想让你们知道 为了你们这一切都值得 |
[19:08] | Are those your feet or Luca’s? | 那是你的脚还是卢卡的 |
[19:10] | You kidding? Luca’s feet would take up the whole frame. | 开玩笑 卢卡的脚 会占满整个屏幕的 |
[19:12] | I think I just got dumber. | 我觉得我越来越傻了 |
[19:14] | I can’t believe this is the world my kids are growing up in. | 不敢相信我的孩子要在这样的世界中长大 |
[19:16] | I told them to turn that damn camera off. | 我告诉过他们把摄像机关了 |
[19:18] | Videos like that’ll probably encourage this guy. | 那样的视频很可能会鼓动这个家伙 |
[19:21] | All right, so who’s babysitting our little princess? | 谁去照顾我们的小公主 |
[19:23] | – Not it. – Hey, I had her all morning. | -不干 -我已经忍了她一早上了 |
[19:33] | What’s up, man? | 怎么样 兄弟 |
[19:37] | Want to talk about it? | 想聊聊吗 |
[19:38] | You’re starting to sound like Dr. Wendy. | 你的口气越来越像温蒂医生了 |
[19:42] | What, are you afraid | 你担心他们说 |
[19:42] | they’re gonna say that accident was your fault? | 他们认定车祸是你的责任吗 |
[19:44] | No, it’s not that exactly. It’s just… | 不完全是这样 |
[19:46] | Look, driving has been such a big part of my life | 在加入特警队之前 开车就是对我 |
[19:49] | since before SWAT, even. | 很重要的一个东西 |
[19:51] | I mean, until today, | 到今天 |
[19:52] | I’d never even hit a squirrel. | 我连只鸟都没撞上过 |
[19:54] | I had a perfect driving record. | 我保持了一个完美的驾驶记录 |
[19:55] | Luca, you can’t be perfect all the time. | 卢卡 你不可能永远都完美的 |
[19:57] | Yeah, but we’re SWAT. Perfect’s part of our job description. | 但我们是特警队 完美是我们的工作要求 |
[20:00] | Come on, man. | 行了吧 |
[20:02] | That’s a part that none of us live up to. | 我们谁也没办法达到 |
[20:04] | You know, the best way to get your mind | 让你忘掉自己烦恼的 |
[20:06] | off your own problems– to listen to someone else’s. | 最好办法就是听听别人的烦恼 |
[20:10] | You got something going on? | 你有什么麻烦了 |
[20:11] | Not me. Street. | 不是我 斯特里特 |
[20:13] | He’s been doing way too much lately, | 他最近做的太多了 |
[20:15] | but he ain’t gonna want to hear that from me. | 可是他不会想听见我告诉他这个的 |
[20:18] | – He and Chris are pretty tight. – Luca. | -他和克里斯关系不错 -卢卡 |
[20:23] | We’ve all seen the shade you’ve been throwing his way. | 我们都看到你给他穿小鞋 |
[20:25] | You lived with the kid for months, man. | 你和那小子住过好几个月呢 |
[20:28] | And he needs his boy back. | 他需要他的兄弟 |
[20:39] | Amy, your mom texted. | 艾米 你妈妈发短信来了 |
[20:41] | They’re taking an early flight back. | 他们坐早班机回来 |
[20:43] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[20:46] | This is Dr. Wendy Hughes. | 这位是温蒂·休斯医生 |
[20:47] | – She’s a psychologist. – Hi, Amy. | -她是心理医生 -你好 艾米 |
[20:49] | After what happened this morning, | 今天早上那件事发生之后 |
[20:51] | I thought it might be good for the two of you to talk. | 我觉得你们俩该聊一聊 |
[20:56] | Something wrong with the sandwich? | 三明治不好吃吗 |
[20:58] | I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[20:59] | You haven’t eaten all day. | 你一天都没吃饭了 |
[21:01] | You think Tiffany will be okay? | 你觉得蒂芙尼会有事吗 |
[21:03] | – I think you… – I bet | -我认为你… -我肯定 |
[21:03] | she’s plenty safe with SWAT protecting her. | 有反恐特警队保护她 她会安全的 |
[21:06] | They’re amazing. | 他们很棒的 |
[21:08] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[21:10] | She’ll be fine. | 她会没事的 |
[21:14] | Just heard back on the gun the guy dropped. | 刚刚收到那个人丢下的枪的信息 |
[21:16] | No usable prints, serial number filed off. | 没有可用指纹 序列号被挫掉了 |
[21:22] | Any luck on your end? | 你发现了什么吗 |
[21:23] | Uh, not really. | 没有 |
[21:24] | I mean, I hate the Internet now, | 我讨厌现在的互联网 |
[21:26] | so I-I guess that’s progress as a person. | 所以可能对个人来说算进步 |
[21:29] | Look, we all notice how you keep, uh, | 我们都注意到 |
[21:31] | volunteering for the crap assignments, on top of manning | 你自愿承担棘手的任务 |
[21:34] | the armory on your off time. | 在休息时间还去军械库帮忙 |
[21:35] | Still five more months of probation. | 我试用期还有五个月 |
[21:37] | Which means you got to be on top of your game, | 这是说你需要突出的工作表现 |
[21:39] | not that you have to pay some kind of penance. | 而不是说要你为之前赎罪 |
[21:41] | That’s all in the past. | 那都是过去的事了 |
[21:43] | – In the past? – Yeah, it’s water under the bridge. | -过去的事 -这是无法改变的事 |
[21:45] | So quit burning the candle at both ends. You look exhausted. | 所以别再蜡烛两头烧了 你看起来很疲惫 |
[21:49] | Honestly, it’s not even the workload. | 说实话 和工作量无关 |
[21:51] | It’s just not knowing where I’m sleeping any given night. | 我只是不知道今晚在哪里睡觉 |
[21:54] | My mom, she’s still at my old place. | 我的妈妈还住在我原来的地方 |
[21:57] | And it’s just more expensive than I thought it’d be | 再租一个房子 |
[21:59] | getting a second lease. | 比我想象的要贵 |
[22:00] | You’re talking to a couch surfing pro here. I get it. | 我经常睡别人的沙发 我理解 |
[22:03] | I stayed, uh, with my old training officer | 我和我以前的教官 |
[22:06] | for a week, but his wife | 住了一周 |
[22:08] | has this dog that hates me even more than she does. | 但他的妻子养的狗比她还讨厌我 |
[22:11] | So now I’m sleeping in my buddy’s spare room | 所以我现在到圣克拉里塔 |
[22:14] | in Santa Clarita. Only last night, | 我兄弟家过夜 昨天晚上 |
[22:16] | I forgot and drove back to Long Beach | 我把这事给忘了 开车回了长滩 |
[22:18] | and I didn’t realize till I was halfway there. | 开到一半才想起来 |
[22:20] | I had no idea. | 怎么会这样 |
[22:22] | Anyway, um, I’m not complaining. | 我不是在抱怨 |
[22:25] | I’m all done with excuses. | 我不会再为自己找借口了 |
[22:31] | Hello. | 找到了 |
[22:39] | Captain, what’s up? | 队长 怎么了 |
[22:41] | Just checking in. | 只是过来看看 |
[22:41] | Two and a half million views on this morning’s video | 今天早上的视频浏览量有250万 |
[22:44] | and over 100,000 new followers. | 涨粉超过10万 |
[22:46] | Someone should try to kill me every week. | 每个星期都应该有人想杀我 |
[22:49] | That’s bad. | 这样不好 |
[22:50] | I shouldn’t say that, should I? | 我不该这么说 对吧 |
[22:51] | No, you shouldn’t. | 你是不该 |
[22:54] | I’m Captain Cortez. | 我是科尔特斯队长 |
[22:56] | Captain Cortez was at the event this morning. | 科尔特斯队长今早在现场 |
[22:58] | She saved our lives. | 她救了我们的命 |
[23:00] | Oh, cool. Girl power. | 酷 女性力量 |
[23:02] | So when can we go | 我们什么时候 |
[23:03] | to the hospital to visit my fans that got shot? | 能去医院看望我中弹的朋友 |
[23:05] | Why? Is that gonna get you more followers? | 为什么 会让你涨粉吗 |
[23:09] | There a problem or something? | 有问题吗 |
[23:10] | Can we talk alone? | 我们能单独聊聊吗 |
[23:19] | Tiffany, you’re a con artist. | 蒂芙尼 你是个骗子艺人 |
[23:21] | You don’t really care about your fans. | 你根本不关心你的粉丝们 |
[23:24] | All they are to you is views and followers. | 他们对你来说无非是点击率和关注量 |
[23:26] | Millions of teenagers look up to you. | 数百万的青少年尊敬你 |
[23:30] | My niece could have gotten killed this morning. | 今早 我的侄女可能会被杀害 |
[23:33] | She’s traumatized. And for what? | 她受了精神创伤 为什么 |
[23:35] | ‘Cause she worships a version of you that doesn’t even exist. | 因为她崇拜一个根本不存在的你 |
[23:38] | Well, you could say the same thing about an actor or LeBron James. | 你可以把这话对演员或者勒布朗·詹姆斯说 |
[23:41] | This is not a movie or a game. | 这不是在拍电影 或是玩游戏 |
[23:43] | You’re pretending it’s your real life, but it’s not. | 你假装这就是你的真实生活 实则不然 |
[23:46] | Even your boyfriend is fake. | 就连你的男朋友都是假的 |
[23:49] | Well, my fans get it. | 我的粉丝能理解 |
[23:51] | And I bet your niece does, too. | 我肯定你侄女也能 |
[23:53] | I’ve been doing this since I was 15. Did you know that? | 我十五岁起开始就干这行了 你知道吗 |
[23:56] | I’m not the same person I was when I was 15, | 现在我已经不是十五岁的那个我了 |
[23:59] | but I have to act like it, because that’s what the fans want. | 但是我得这么表现 因为粉丝喜欢 |
[24:02] | That’s the Tiffany Experience. | 这才是蒂芙尼的体验 |
[24:05] | And, by the way, | 顺便说一句 |
[24:06] | I get comments all the time | 我总能收到粉丝的评论 |
[24:08] | from fans telling me watching my videos | 告诉我说 看我的视频 |
[24:11] | keeps them from slitting their wrists. | 打消了他们割腕的念头 |
[24:14] | So, maybe I’m not a completely terrible person after all. | 所以 也许我不是个不可救药的坏人 |
[24:20] | You could be so much more. | 你能做的远比这多 |
[24:24] | Captain, we need you. | 队长 过来一下 |
[24:31] | It’s too fuzzy for facial recognition | 这张像太模糊 做不了面部识别 |
[24:33] | but matches the witness descriptions. | 但与目击者描述相符 |
[24:35] | I saw him only from the back, but the clothes look right. | 我是看到了他的背影 但衣服看起来符合 |
[24:37] | I zeroed in on eight of the possible witnesses | 根据萨拉给我们的怪胎档案 |
[24:40] | based on the weirdo files that Sarah gave us– | 我在给蒂芙尼的信里 |
[24:42] | men whose posts and messages to Tiffany | 表现出了我们描述的痴迷和鲁莽特征的男性中 |
[24:44] | showed the obsession and recklessness that we are looking for. | 锁定了八位疑似嫌犯的目击者 |
[24:47] | And we got a match. | 我们找到了符合特征的人 |
[24:49] | Pete Delkis. Multiple recent addresses all | 皮特·戴尔金 近期活跃地址 |
[24:51] | in the Woodland Hills-Canoga Park area, | 都在伍德兰希尔斯·卡诺加公园一带 |
[24:53] | – including his parents’ house. – Nice job. | -他父母的家也在那里 -干得不错 |
[24:55] | It looks like he has priors. | 看起来他有前科 |
[24:56] | Criminal stalking and unlawful discharge of a weapon. | 犯罪性纠缠和非法使用武器 |
[24:59] | Wasn’t hard for me to single him out. | 不难把他挑出来 |
[25:01] | Those are felonies. He shouldn’t have access to a gun. | 这些都是重罪 他应该弄不到枪 |
[25:03] | Well, if we’re lucky, it’s the only one he had. | 幸运的话 那是他唯一一把枪 |
[25:04] | But I’m not counting on it. | 但是我不做太大指望 |
[25:05] | All right, let’s tac up. With this many addresses, we can’t do | 准备出发 有这么多地址 |
[25:07] | no-knock entries. | 我们不能强行闯入 |
[25:09] | – Luca. – Yes, sir. | -卢卡 -什么事 长官 |
[25:11] | Your driving privileges have been reinstated. | 你的驾照已经恢复 |
[25:13] | – What? – Street found a video | -什么 -斯特里特找到一段 |
[25:15] | of the accident. It confirms your version of events. | 事故视频 证实了你的说法 |
[25:17] | I had to run it up the chain, but… | 虽然还得走一遍流程 但是 |
[25:19] | you’re good to go, pal. Congratulations. | 你没事了 恭喜 |
[25:22] | – Bury the lede, dude. – Glad I could help, man. | -太棒了 -很高兴我能帮上忙 |
[25:25] | Hey, hey, hey, hey. Whoa, whoa, whoa, Chris. | 等等 克里斯 |
[25:27] | – Hand ’em over. – What? | -把那个递过来 -什么 |
[25:29] | Keys. | 钥匙 |
[25:43] | It’s LAPD! | 洛城警局 |
[25:47] | Open the door! | 开门 |
[25:53] | Hold your badge up to the peephole, please. | 把你的警徽放到猫眼这里 |
[26:05] | Mike Delkis? | 麦克·戴尔金 |
[26:06] | Yes. | 是我 |
[26:07] | May we come in? | 我们能进去吗 |
[26:16] | A photo of your badge | 警官 你警徽的照片 |
[26:17] | has been uploaded to my cloud storage, officer. | 已经上传到我的云端了 |
[26:20] | We’re looking for your son, Pete. Is he here? | 我们想找你儿子皮特 他在这吗 |
[26:22] | No idea, officer. | 完全不清楚 警官 |
[26:24] | I don’t need to cooperate with you. | 我不需要与你合作 |
[26:26] | – Do you have guns in the house? – I do. | -你房间里有枪吗 -有 |
[26:29] | – It’s America still, isn’t it? – Are they in a safe? | -这里还是美国吧 -枪在保险箱里吗 |
[26:31] | Pete’s got priors. | 皮特有前科 |
[26:32] | He’s not supposed to have access to any firearms. | 他不应该拿得到枪的 |
[26:34] | You trying to use my son’s arrests as an excuse | 你想以逮捕我儿子为借口 |
[26:37] | to confiscate my legally purchased guns? | 没收我合法购买的枪支 |
[26:39] | Pete shot a person this morning, Mike. | 皮特今天早上开枪伤了人 麦克 |
[26:41] | And it was likely one of your guns. | 很可能是你的枪 |
[26:43] | That’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[26:44] | – You own a .45? – Desk drawer. | -你有0.45口径的枪吗 -在书桌抽屉里 |
[26:57] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[26:57] | He lost it hopping a fence. | 他跳过栅栏的时候弄丢了 |
[26:59] | You got any more in the house? | 你家里还有别的枪吗 |
[27:01] | Yeah, 9-mil. | 有一把9毫米口径 |
[27:02] | Nightstand by my bed. | 在我床头柜里 |
[27:04] | What good do they do me in a safe? | 放在保险箱里对我来说还有什么用 |
[27:06] | Somebody breaks in, am I supposed to run to my closet, | 如果有人闯进来要杀我 |
[27:08] | turn the dial back and forth while he kills me? | 我还要躲进衣柜 输保险箱密码吗 |
[27:13] | Strike two. | 第二把枪了 |
[27:18] | Copy that. He’s still on the loose, and he’s still armed. | 收到 还没找到他 他手里有枪 |
[27:20] | Well, that’s comforting. At least Tiffany’s safe here. | 好吧 至少蒂芙尼在这安全 |
[27:23] | But as long as Pete is free, he’s a danger. | 但只要没抓到皮特 他就还是个危险分子 |
[27:25] | We just don’t know to who else. | 我们不知道还有谁 |
[27:27] | All of his posts on Tiffany’s vlogs | 他在蒂芙尼的视频播客 |
[27:28] | are all about Tiffany herself. | 留的评论都是关于蒂芙尼的 |
[27:30] | He thinks that they’re meant to be together, | 他认为他们命中注定应该在一起 |
[27:31] | that only he’s good enough for her. | 只有他能配得上她 |
[27:34] | He calls everyone on her videos sponges, imbeciles, | 他骂她视频的其他人蠢货 废物 |
[27:37] | a lot worse. | 还有更难听的话 |
[27:38] | Everyone in her videos? | 所有在她视频里人吗 |
[27:40] | Like her sister, Sarah? | 比如她姐姐 萨拉 |
[27:42] | She was at the event Pete shot up this morning. | 她今天早上在皮特开枪的活动现场 |
[27:45] | And she was at the condo where Pete showed up there. | 她也在皮特出现的公寓 |
[27:48] | Maybe Pete’s not after Tiffany. | 也许皮特不是要杀蒂芙尼 |
[27:49] | He could be after the people he thinks are keeping him from her. | 他可能想杀掉阻拦他们在一起的人 |
[27:52] | Sarah, JD, the fake boyfriend. | 萨拉 JD 假男友 |
[27:58] | Check it out, bro. | 快看这个 |
[28:00] | Check it out, bro. | 快看这个 |
[28:17] | My bad, bro. Should’ve warned you not to stand there! | 怪我 应该提醒你别站那的 |
[28:21] | Dahlia? | 达莉娅 |
[28:25] | Who’s Dahlia? | 谁是达莉娅 |
[28:27] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[28:29] | How’d you get in here? | 你怎么进来的 |
[28:31] | When you vlog outside, | 你在外面录播客时 |
[28:32] | sometimes you use the keypad to close the garage. | 有时会用密码锁关车库门 |
[28:36] | I had to watch about a hundred of them to piece the code together. | 我不得不看了一百多遍才把密码凑出来 |
[28:39] | Y-You what? | 你什么 |
[28:41] | Wait, did Marty send you? | 等等 是马蒂让你来的吗 |
[28:44] | Prank war is over, Marty! | 恶作剧大战已经结束了 马蒂 |
[28:46] | Who’s Dahlia? | 谁是达莉娅 |
[28:49] | Are you cheating on Tiffany? | 你在背着蒂芙尼出轨吗 |
[28:53] | You must have the IQ of a six-year-old | 你肯定只有六岁小孩的智商 |
[28:55] | and you’re cheating on her? | 就你这样还出轨 |
[28:57] | hey, look, I-I love my fans, bro, | 听着 我爱我的粉丝 |
[28:59] | but, uh, this is trespassing, all right? | 但你这是非法闯入 |
[29:04] | You’re the guy from this morning. | 你是今天早上那个人 |
[29:05] | Look, Tiff’s not here, man! | 蒂芙不在这 |
[29:07] | Well, that’s too bad. | 那太可惜了 |
[29:09] | I wish she could see the way you’re cowering, | 我希望她能看到你畏畏缩缩的样子 |
[29:11] | betraying your beta male traits. | 出卖了你的贝塔男特质 |
[29:12] | We’re not even really dating in real life. | 我们在现实生活中没有谈恋爱 |
[29:14] | Okay, that’s just for the followers, I swear! | 只是为了粉丝装的 我发誓 |
[29:20] | Police are at my house. | 警察在我家 |
[29:22] | Maybe I can help you out. | 也许我能帮点忙 |
[29:23] | I don’t really carry cash on me or anything. | 我身上没现金 |
[29:58] | – He’s dead. – Left side clear. | -他死了 -左侧安全 |
[30:00] | Right side clear. | 右侧安全 |
[30:01] | May not mean anything, | 也许没什么 |
[30:02] | but doesn’t look like his phone is on him. | 但他手机好像不在他身边 |
[30:04] | I’m guessing that’s not something you usually say | 我猜平常他 |
[30:05] | about this guy. | 不是这样的 |
[30:06] | Captain, we’ve got a problem. | 队长 我们有麻烦了 |
[30:11] | Here to yell at me again? | 又来训我了吗 |
[30:13] | Where are Sarah and JD? | 萨拉和JD呢 |
[30:15] | – Why? – Because we think the shooter is targeting them. | -怎么了 -因为我们认为凶手在追杀他们 |
[30:18] | For what reason? | 为什么 |
[30:19] | Tiffany, where are they? | 蒂芙尼 他们在哪 |
[30:21] | The shuttle. | 大巴上 |
[30:22] | The Tiffany Experience party shuttle. | 蒂芙尼体验的派对大巴 |
[30:25] | You said you’d shut down your events until we found this guy. | 你说过你会在我们找到嫌犯之前停掉活动的 |
[30:29] | Yeah, but… | 是啊 但是 |
[30:31] | he’s after me, and I’m right here, where you told me to be. | 他在追杀我 我就在你让我待的地方待着 |
[30:34] | Plus, I’m trending like crazy right now, | 还有我现在火得不行 |
[30:37] | and Tristan texted Sarah with this hot idea | 崔斯坦给萨拉发短信出了个主意 |
[30:39] | for me to throw a pop-up shuttle in my honor. | 以我的名义搞快闪大巴 |
[30:42] | And he’s gonna make a surprise appearance. | 他也会惊喜登场 |
[30:45] | Tiffany, Tristan didn’t send that text. | 蒂芙尼 那条信息不是崔斯坦发的 |
[30:49] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[31:01] | Hello, Tiffany fans. | 蒂芙尼的粉丝们 你们好 |
[31:02] | Tiffany’s not here right now. | 蒂芙尼现在不在这儿 |
[31:04] | I’m Pete. JD’s here, too. | 我是皮特 JD也在这 |
[31:07] | JD JD? | |
[31:10] | I wasn’t planning on things turning out this way, | 我没想要事情发展成这样 |
[31:12] | but I know some of you will understand. | 但我知道有些人会懂的 |
[31:14] | I know you understand, Tiffany, why I had to kill Tristan. | 我知道你懂 蒂芙尼 懂我为什么杀崔斯坦 |
[31:17] | It’s too late for me, | 对我来说太迟了 |
[31:19] | but I’m gonna make sure | 但我要确保 |
[31:20] | that the next real man who truly deserves you | 下一个真正值得你爱的男人 |
[31:22] | won’t be taken away from you | 不会被那些 |
[31:23] | by beta-male sponges | 吝啬贝塔男 |
[31:24] | and bitch gatekeepers. | 和贱丑女吓跑 |
[31:33] | Where’s CHP with that spike strip? | 放钉刺带的加州高速巡逻队呢 |
[31:34] | Best they can promise is the Roscoe intersection. | 他们最快能在罗斯科路口设置路障 |
[31:37] | That’s four miles out. | 还有六公里多 |
[31:38] | Captain, this guy’s hot. Is there any way | 队长 这人随时会动手 |
[31:39] | they can move it up a few streets? | 能否提前几条街设置路障 |
[31:41] | Working on it. | 正想办法 |
[31:45] | Even if we get it stopped, | 就算拦下了车 |
[31:46] | the tint on that thing is too dark | 车身太暗了 |
[31:48] | – to get a clean shot. – We might be able | -无法瞄准 -也许可以 |
[31:49] | to sneak someone in through the rear luggage compartment. | 找人从后备箱偷溜进去 |
[31:51] | Whatever our entry point is, as long as he’s live-streaming, | 不管从哪里进入 只要他还在直播 |
[31:53] | we’ll know exactly where he is | 我们就能知道 |
[31:54] | – on the shuttle. – And which way he’s looking. | -他的准确位置 -以及视线方向 |
[31:56] | With enough time, we can | 时间足够的话 |
[31:56] | get someone in there while he’s distracted. | 等他分神 我们就派人进去 |
[31:58] | All right, I like it, but if we don’t stop this thing soon, | 好 主意不错 但若不尽快停车 |
[32:00] | it’s not gonna matter. | 就都是空谈了 |
[32:07] | I see some of you | 我看到有人提问 |
[32:08] | are asking me why I’m live-streaming this right now. | 为什么我会直播这一切 |
[32:11] | Why not just kill these two like I did Tristan? Okay. | 为什么不像杀崔斯坦一样杀了他俩 |
[32:16] | Over 200,000 viewers | 有超过二十万观众正在观看 |
[32:18] | and climbing. Over 200,000 of you get to hear directly | 数字仍在攀升 这么多人能从我口中听到 |
[32:21] | from me why I have to do this. | 我做此事的原因 |
[32:23] | And then when I get to a million… | 等观众达到一百万 |
[32:26] | What is it that-that Tiffany always says? | 蒂芙尼平时怎么说来着 |
[32:29] | She says, “You know you’ve made it | 她说”等浏览量超过一百万 |
[32:32] | when you get a million views.” | 你就知道自己成功了” |
[32:34] | Please, is there anything… | 求你了 我能否… |
[32:36] | Just stay out of the way. | 别添乱 |
[32:38] | I wanted to get those million with you, Tiff. | 我想跟你一起达到一百万浏览量 蒂芙 |
[32:42] | I did. | 真的 |
[32:44] | But at least I’m going to make it. Right? | 至少我能做到 对吧 |
[32:48] | So come on, Tiffany fans, let’s rally, let’s do this. | 加油 蒂芙尼的粉丝 我们一起完成 |
[32:50] | As soon as we get to a million, | 一旦浏览量超过一百万 |
[32:52] | you’re gonna see these leeches get what they deserve. | 你们就能看到这些蚂蟥的下场 |
[32:53] | He’s waiting for a million viewers before he shoots them. | 等到一百万浏览量 他就会开枪 |
[33:00] | Captain, if we shut down his live stream, | 队长 如果关闭直播 |
[33:01] | he might start killing them right then and there. | 他可能会马上开始杀人 |
[33:03] | A million viewers. That-that should give us enough time. | 一百万观众 时间应该够了吧 |
[33:05] | No one with a conscience is gonna tune in now. | 有良心的人应该都不会看了 |
[33:07] | Hondo. | 洪都 |
[33:10] | It’s climbing faster. | 浏览量上升更快了 |
[33:12] | No. | 不 |
[33:14] | A lot faster. | 快多了 |
[33:15] | We’re not gonna make it to that spike strip | 到不了钉刺带 |
[33:17] | before he pulls the trigger. | 他就会开枪的 |
[33:29] | Over 700,000 viewers on Pete’s live stream now. | 皮特的直播已有超过七十万观众了 |
[33:31] | If we don’t get to that shuttle before he hits | 如果在一百万浏览量之前 |
[33:33] | a million, those hostages are dead. | 到不了路障处 人质就没救了 |
[33:34] | Does CHP have any cars in the area with a mobile spike? | 加州高速巡逻队有移动钉刺带吗 |
[33:37] | On its way but it’s ten minutes out. | 在路上 但还得十分钟才到 |
[33:38] | He’s gonna hit a million way before that. | 要不了那么久就能到一百万了 |
[33:40] | Can they PIT maneuver something that big? | 精准截停术能阻止这么大一辆车吗 |
[33:41] | No way, not with a cruiser. | 不行 巡逻车没办法 |
[33:44] | Black Betty could. | 黑贝蒂可以 |
[33:46] | – Hey, Luca. – You read my mind. | -卢卡 -咱俩想一块去了 |
[33:47] | You sure this thing’s nimble enough? | 你确定黑贝蒂够灵活 |
[33:48] | I’m gonna make it nimble enough. | 没问题 |
[33:49] | – It’s dangerous. – You see any other options? | -太危险了 -有别的选择吗 |
[33:52] | All right, Tan. We got to time this | 谭 必须计算精确 |
[33:53] | to when Pete’s gun is turned away from Sarah. | 皮特的枪什么时候会不再指着萨拉 |
[33:56] | Captain, tell CHP to make room for us | 队长 告诉加州高速巡逻队 |
[33:58] | at the front of that convoy. | 请他们给我们让路 |
[33:59] | Good to have you back in that hot seat, Luca. | 有你重回驾驶席真好 卢卡 |
[34:11] | You know, I personally handed you my audition packet | 三个月前 我亲自将我的试镜材料 |
[34:13] | – three months ago. – Sor– I’m sorry. | -交给了你 -我很抱歉 |
[34:15] | We-we get so many. It probably just got lost, that’s all. | 我们收到了太多视频 可能只是丢了 |
[34:23] | You can’t trick me, Sarah. Okay? | 你骗不了我 萨拉 懂吗 |
[34:26] | Maybe you can fool soy-faced cucks like JD here, | 你只能骗骗JD那样张大嘴自拍的娘娘腔 |
[34:29] | but not me, all right? | 但你骗不了我 懂吗 |
[34:34] | I tried to give the packet to you, Tiff, | 我想亲自把材料交给你 蒂芙 |
[34:36] | but, well, Sarah said I had to wait | 但是萨拉让我一整天 |
[34:39] | in the back of the line all day, | 都在队尾等待 |
[34:40] | and then when I finally got there, | 等到我的时候 |
[34:41] | she ended the meet and greet | 还来不及见你 |
[34:42] | before I could see you. How convenient. | 她就结束了见面会 真快捷 |
[34:55] | Wait. | 等等 |
[34:57] | Almost there. | 快了 |
[35:04] | Go, Luca! | 上 卢卡 |
[35:13] | Get in the back. Get in the back. | 到后面去 到后面去 |
[35:14] | Chris, you’re with me. | 克里斯 你跟我一起 |
[35:16] | Tan, we need a window. | 谭 我们需要从窗户击毙嫌犯 |
[35:18] | Let us know which one. | 告诉我们是哪一扇 |
[35:19] | Keep videoing. If the police try to come in here, | 继续录 如果警察想进来 |
[35:22] | I’m gonna kill these two right away. | 我立马杀了这两人 |
[35:24] | Deac, be ready to port the window. | 迪肯 准备好朝窗户开枪 |
[35:25] | Wait for my enter command. | 等我的口令 |
[35:33] | – Where they at, Tan? – Side window. | -他们在哪儿 谭 -侧窗 |
[35:35] | Hostages in the rear. | 人质在后面 |
[35:36] | Chris, move. Street, move. | 克里斯 行动 斯特里斯 行动 |
[35:40] | 5,000 viewers away. | 还差五千观众了 |
[35:43] | – Chris, you good? – I’m good. | -克里斯 就位了吗 -就位 |
[35:45] | All right, here we go. | 好了 准备 |
[35:51] | Three. Two. Now. | 三 二 行动 |
[35:57] | Go! Go! | 上 上 |
[36:02] | Clear right! | 右边安全 |
[36:05] | Suspect’s down. Both hostages safe. | 嫌犯被击毙 两位人质安全 |
[36:22] | Did you get the guy? | 抓到凶手了吗 |
[36:23] | We got him. | 抓到了 |
[36:24] | And it looks like you got your appetite back. | 好像你胃口又恢复了 |
[36:26] | We ordered pizza. | 我们点了披萨 |
[36:27] | Hope you don’t mind. | 希望你别介意 |
[36:29] | Thank you for staying with her. | 谢谢你陪着她 |
[36:30] | No, thank you. It was my pleasure. | 不 谢谢你 我很乐意 |
[36:32] | I’ve been dealing with an empty nest lately | 自从双胞胎女儿去上大学 |
[36:34] | since my twin girls went off to college. | 我就成了空巢母亲 |
[36:36] | Where did they end up going? | 她们读的哪所学校 |
[36:38] | Middlebury and Colgate. | 明德学院和科尔盖特大学 |
[36:39] | So far away. I really miss them, so… | 太远了 我好想她们 |
[36:43] | Thank you for making my day, Amy. | 谢谢你 我今天好开心 艾米 |
[36:46] | – Thanks. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢你 -不客气 |
[36:49] | Tiffany’s still here, you know. | 你知道蒂芙尼还在这里 |
[36:51] | Maybe she’ll do a video with you. | 也许她会和你一起拍个视频 |
[36:54] | I bet you’d get more viewers than that girl at your school. | 我打赌关注你的人会比学校那个女生的多 |
[36:58] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[37:00] | Reconsidering the vlogging career? | 在重新考虑视频博客博主这个职业吗 |
[37:02] | I just think I might want to talk about more important stuff… | 我只是想和你谈一些更重要的事 |
[37:05] | after today, you know. | 尤其是经过了今天 |
[37:07] | I was thinking maybe I could do one with you, actually. | 其实我在想也许可以和你一起做 |
[37:12] | If you’re okay with that. | 如果你同意的话 |
[37:16] | Hey, Street. | 斯特里特 |
[37:18] | – Hey, yo, some fancy driving today. – Wait up. | -今天你车技了得啊 -等一下 |
[37:20] | Yeah, thanks to you. | 多亏了你 |
[37:23] | Hey, so, you know, what we were talking about earlier– | 我们之前说的那些事 |
[37:26] | water under the bridge and all that. | 那个无法改变的事 |
[37:28] | Look, everyone was pissed at me. | 每个人都生我的气 |
[37:31] | For good reason. | 那不是没有道理的 |
[37:32] | – I get it. – No, I wasn’t pissed. | -我明白 -不 我没生气 |
[37:33] | Look, okay, yeah, I was pissed. | 好吧 我是生你的气 |
[37:34] | But that’s not why I was so hard on you in the academy. | 但那不是我在警校里对你要求严格的原因 |
[37:39] | Okay, you might think because of | 你可能觉得 |
[37:40] | who my dad and my granddad were, that they were in SWAT, | 因为我爸和爷爷以前都做过特警队员 |
[37:42] | that I was a shoo-in. | 我铁定能当特警队员 |
[37:44] | But the truth is | 但事实上 |
[37:45] | that the instructors were harder on me than anyone else. | 教官对我比对任何人都更加严格 |
[37:48] | Okay, they didn’t want anybody in SWAT | 他们不希望特警队里有任何人 |
[37:50] | because of who their dad was. | 是靠爹进来的 |
[37:52] | So they needed to see that I wanted it more than anyone else. | 所以他们要看到我比其他人更想要做特警队员 |
[37:59] | That’s what I needed to see from you. | 这就是我想在你身上看到的 |
[38:04] | I appreciate the second chance, man. | 很感激你给我第二次机会 |
[38:10] | So we gonna bunk together again or what, man? | 我们要不要再当室友 |
[38:12] | I mean, look, I got this new house in East Hollywood, right. | 我在东好莱坞买了间房子 |
[38:15] | I’m still fixing it up. | 现在还在整修中 |
[38:17] | It’s a two bedroom; I’m only using one. | 有两间卧室 但是我只睡一间 |
[38:19] | You helped me out when I needed a place, | 我没地方住的时候你帮过我 |
[38:20] | so just don’t say no, man. | 所以请别拒绝我 |
[38:21] | – Come on, just… – Stop. Stop. | -拜托 你就… -等一下 |
[38:25] | You had me at… | 你还没开口 |
[38:28] | whatever the first word in that sentence was. | 我就已经答应了 |
[38:36] | About our conversation last night… | 关于我们昨晚聊的事 |
[38:38] | For something you don’t want to think about, | 有些事越是不愿想起 |
[38:39] | you sure keep bringing it up. | 就越是有人不断提起 |
[38:42] | I just want you to know I’m grateful. | 我只想你知道我很感激你 |
[38:45] | And I don’t mean paying for that lamp. | 我不是说你帮我付了灯的钱 |
[38:47] | I mean for the way you handled it when it happened. | 我是说事情发生时 你处理的方式 |
[38:50] | The fact that you don’t look at me any different after that. | 事实上事发后 你看待我的眼光并没有改变 |
[38:52] | Hondo, you have nothing to be ashamed of. | 洪都 你没什么好羞愧的 |
[38:56] | Listen, my ex-husband has a lot of issues. | 我前夫有很多问题 |
[39:00] | Oh, I noticed. | 我发现了 |
[39:02] | But issues only become problems | 但只有在你拒绝接受自己有这些问题时 |
[39:04] | when you refuse to accept you have them, like he does. | 它们才会变成麻烦 他就是这样 |
[39:09] | Or when you refuse to acknowledge | 或是你拒绝承认 |
[39:11] | the fact that you’re not perfect. | 自己其实并不完美的时候 |
[39:14] | You’ve got weaknesses like everybody else. | 你和所有人一样都有弱点 |
[39:20] | You know, there’s a guy on my team | 我队里有一个人 |
[39:23] | who was letting old business screw up a friendship, | 让过去的瓜葛毁掉了一段友情 |
[39:25] | and I said something similar to him. | 我当时也和他说了同一番话 |
[39:28] | Sounds like you just need to take your own advice, then. | 那看来你要接受你自己的建议 |
[39:33] | Acknowledge the issue. | 承认那些问题 |
[39:35] | Accept the issue. | 接受那些问题 |
[39:37] | Is there another “A” you want to throw in there? | 你还有A开头的词要补充吗 |
[39:40] | How about “Address” the issue? | “处理”那些问题如何 |
[39:44] | That anger I saw in Tucson | 我在图森市看到你的那团怒火 |
[39:46] | was not just about that ass of a traffic cop. | 你气的不是那个找茬的交警 |
[39:49] | There’s no way that one guy got you wound up like that. | 区区一个人不可能让你气成那样 |
[39:53] | There has to be more… that’s been built up. | 肯定还有别的原因 一点点积累起来的 |
[40:00] | But you got it out of your system for now. | 但是你既然都说出来了 |
[40:03] | So now it’s just about keeping it out of your system. | 现在就别再去想了 |
[40:10] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[40:18] | I hope you’re right. | 但愿你说得对 |
[40:20] | Of course I am. | 我当然说得对 |
[40:34] | That was all over my feed today. That was you? | 今天电视上霸屏的那个是你吗 |
[40:37] | And the rest of my team, yeah. | 还有我的队友 没错 |
[40:38] | Just a day in the life, huh? | 这是你的日常生活吗 |
[40:40] | – It was crazy. – It can be. | -太疯狂了 -有可能的 |
[40:41] | Or it can be just sitting around all day | 或是在总部呆坐一天 |
[40:43] | waiting in HQ for a call. | 等着电话打进来 |
[40:45] | Yeah, a lot like my job. | 和我的工作很像 |
[40:46] | Yeah, I hear painting’s dangerous work. | 听说画画是项危险的工作 |
[40:49] | I mean, those fumes can be so toxic, you know. | 有时那些颜料是有毒的 |
[40:52] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[40:55] | All right. | 好 |
[40:56] | So, you obviously didn’t come here for my amazing jokes. | 显然你不是来听我说笑话的 |
[41:02] | I, um… | 我 |
[41:04] | I’ve been thinking a lot about this today, | 这件事我今天想了很多 |
[41:08] | and-and the truth is, | 而事实是 |
[41:10] | I-I already knew I wanted to do this, | 我早就知道我想这么做 |
[41:15] | but I was worried about what people would think. | 但是我担心人们对此的看法 |
[41:20] | Actually, I had to deal with that today | 其实今天我和我的一位队员 |
[41:22] | with a member of my team. | 说了这件事 |
[41:23] | And how’d it go? | 结果如何 |
[41:25] | Actually, it was… it was fine. | 其实还行 |
[41:28] | People are surprisingly tolerant | 在你给别人机会的时候 |
[41:30] | when you give them a chance. | 他们的接受程度超出你想象 |
[41:30] | He did make one good point though. | 不过有一句话他说得很对 |
[41:33] | The two of you, | 你们两人 |
[41:35] | you guys are getting married. | 你们要结婚了 |
[41:37] | You both are entering a lifelong commitment with each other. | 你们俩要彼此承诺终身 |
[41:44] | It makes it really hard | 这让我很难不去想 |
[41:44] | not to think of my position as just temporary. | 我的地位只是暂时的 |
[41:49] | Yes, we are getting married. | 没错 我们是要结婚 |
[41:51] | But if we start a relationship with you, | 但如果我们和你开始一段关系 |
[41:54] | you will be an equal part in that new relationship. | 你在这段新关系中的地位一定会是平等的 |
[41:57] | And it’s better this way, don’t you think? | 最好是这样 你不觉得吗 |
[41:58] | I mean, this way you don’t have to worry | 这样你就不必担心 |
[42:00] | about your relationship with each of us separately. | 和我们俩各自间的关系了 |
[42:04] | There’s just one question: | 只有一个问题 |
[42:07] | how do you mesh with the two of us as a unit? | 你要如何与我们俩融为一体 |
[42:17] | I think… | 我想 |
[42:18] | I think I’m ready to mesh. | 我已经准备好融入你们了 |