时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Looking good, Brianna. | 气色不错 布莱安娜 |
[00:03] | Just give your brother a hug. | 给你老哥一个拥抱 |
[00:06] | I’m looking to moonlight for some extra cash. | 我想找个晚上的工作 多赚点钱 |
[00:07] | Being a good Catholic sounds expensive, man. | 做一个优秀的天主教徒听起来挺贵啊 |
[00:09] | Tell me about it. | 可不是吗 |
[00:10] | Thinking about doing that good neighbor house program. | 我被那个好邻居房屋项目选中了 |
[00:13] | You see the neighborhood this is in? | 你都看过这个社区了吗 |
[00:14] | I could fix this place up. | 我可以好好改造一下这地方 |
[00:15] | I got this new house in East Hollywood. | 我在东好莱坞买了间房子 |
[00:18] | So are we gonna bunk together again or what? | 我们要不要再当室友 |
[00:19] | I’m just the guy she’s using to get from you to the guy | 我只是她用来远离你 |
[00:22] | that she’s eventually gonna end up with. | 而找到真爱的那个人 |
[00:24] | And we’re both good with it. | 而且我们彼此都能接受 |
[00:26] | Just tell him you’re a cop. | 直接告诉他你是个警察不就好了 |
[00:29] | You and I both know exactly what’s going on here. | 你我都清楚是怎么回事 |
[00:29] | That fool had the nerve to act like | 那个笨蛋居然有胆子表现得好像 |
[00:31] | I was the one making it about race. | 是我把事情扯到种族歧视上的 |
[00:32] | I wanted to beat his ass. | 我想揍他 |
[00:34] | That anger I saw in Tucson | 我在图森市看到你的那团怒火 |
[00:36] | was not just about that ass of a traffic cop. | 你气的不是那个找茬的交警 |
[00:38] | There’s no way that one guy got you wound up like that. | 区区一个人不可能把你气成这样 |
[00:41] | There has to be more. | 肯定还有别的原因 |
[00:52] | Hey, Cinderella. | 灰姑娘 |
[00:54] | You looking for this? | 你在找这个吗 |
[00:58] | What I love about hotels is if you leave something behind, | 我喜欢酒店的一个原因就是 如果落了什么东西 |
[01:01] | you just call the front desk. | 打给前台就好了 |
[01:03] | No awkward conversation. | 不需要尴尬的对话 |
[01:04] | Oh, I know that game. | 我懂 |
[01:05] | Like you’re just looking for an excuse to call | 就好像只是找个借口 |
[01:07] | after a night of sinful activity. | 掩盖前一夜的罪恶行为 |
[01:09] | No, I would never assume that about you. | 不 我绝不会这么想你 |
[01:11] | I know you better than that. | 我知道你不罪恶 |
[01:13] | Kiss of death. | 你这话笑里藏刀 |
[01:14] | Mystery’s all gone for us. | 我们对彼此的神秘感都被你赶跑了 |
[01:16] | Only from the neck down. | 只有颈部以下没了神秘感 |
[01:19] | Drop off the key on your way out? | 出门时顺便把钥匙带出去 |
[01:21] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[01:31] | – Brie? What’s up? It’s late. – Hondo. | -小布 怎么了 现在很晚了 -洪都 |
[01:33] | – I need help. – What’s wrong? | -我需要帮忙 -什么事 |
[01:34] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[01:35] | I’m, uh, I’m at a club. Uh… | 我在家酒吧 |
[01:40] | I think this guy put something in my drink. | 我觉得有个人在我的酒里下了药 |
[01:41] | I… I don’t feel good, Hondo. | 我很不舒服 洪都 |
[01:43] | Brianna, you listen to me. Find someplace safe. | 布莱安娜 听着 找个安全的地方 |
[01:46] | A bathroom. Somewhere where you can lock the door. | 去卫生间 找个能锁上门的地方 |
[01:47] | I was with my friend but she already went home. | 我跟我朋友一起来的 但她已经回家了 |
[01:52] | Hondo, he’s coming. | 洪都 他朝我来了 |
[01:53] | Tell me where you are. | 告诉我你在哪 |
[01:54] | Hondo… | 洪都 |
[02:05] | Tech. This is Rubina. | 技术部 我是卢比娜 |
[02:06] | This is Sergeant Harrelson. I need a phone pinged right now. | 我是哈里森警司 我现在需要定位一部手机 |
[02:09] | Copy. | 收到 |
[02:23] | Ladies. Sorry, I’m LAPD. | 女士们 抱歉 我是洛城警局的 |
[02:25] | Brie? Brie, are you in here? | 小布 小布 你在里面吗 |
[02:29] | – Brie. – All right. | -小布 -行了 |
[02:31] | My bad. | 不好意思 |
[02:32] | Brie… | 小布 |
[02:34] | Brie? | 小布 |
[02:37] | No. No, no. | 不 不 不 |
[02:40] | Brie, Brie. | 小布 小布 |
[02:42] | Wake up, Brie. | 醒醒 小布 |
[02:46] | Brie, can you hear me? | 小布 听得见吗 |
[02:48] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[02:58] | At this point, we don’t know. | 目前还不知道 |
[03:00] | Hold on a second. | 稍等 |
[03:02] | Brie, you’re okay. | 小布 你没事了 |
[03:04] | They’re gonna take you in and get you checked out. | 他们会带你进去做下检查 |
[03:05] | I’ll be right behind. | 我随后就到 |
[03:18] | Do you remember serving her tonight? | 你记得今晚给她上过酒吗 |
[03:19] | I serve a lot of people. | 我给很多人上过酒 |
[03:20] | Does this place have security cameras? | 这里有摄像头吗 |
[03:22] | Not inside. | 里面没有 |
[03:24] | You know her drink? | 你知道她喝什么酒吗 |
[03:26] | I remember drinks, not faces. | 我能记得酒 记不清脸 |
[03:27] | Yeah. Yeah, um, uh, rum and ginger ale. | 知道 朗姆酒和姜汁汽水 |
[03:32] | Yeah, squeeze of lime. | 对 滴了柠檬汁 |
[03:33] | Yeah, guy she was with ordered a Harvey Wallbanger. | 跟她在一起的人点的是伏特加橙汁鸡尾酒 |
[03:35] | Anything else about him? | 还记得他什么特征吗 |
[03:36] | Kind of average, white. | 比较大众脸 白人 |
[03:38] | He pay with a card or cash? | 他是用现金还是信用卡付的钱 |
[03:39] | Cash. | 现金 |
[03:40] | He tipped me a quarter. | 他给了我25美分的小费 |
[03:42] | Hipsters, man. | 是个嬉皮士 |
[03:46] | Annie okay you’re working on your day off, | 安妮马上临近预产期了 你休息还来工作 |
[03:48] | so close to her due date? | 她没意见吗 |
[03:49] | We could use the extra cash. | 可以多赚点钱 |
[03:50] | I was supposed to spend the day with Bonnie. | 我今天本来是要陪邦妮的 |
[03:52] | She planned this whole anniversary picnic thing. | 她策划了一场周年纪念野餐活动 |
[03:54] | Did you ask the captain? | 你问过队长了吗 |
[03:55] | I’m sure she could get someone else to fill in. | 她肯定能找别人来顶班的 |
[03:57] | I dodged the first round of demotions, but bosses tell me | 我逃过了第一轮降职 但老大跟我说 |
[03:59] | to jump right now, I say “How high?” | 现在得卖力表现了 我说”多卖力” |
[04:00] | Got to prove my worth in case they decide | 我得证明自己的价值 省得他们决定 |
[04:02] | to bump even more officers back down to patrol. | 把更多警员派回去巡逻 |
[04:05] | Hey. Look who got called up to the big leagues. | 瞧瞧谁被叫到大联盟来了 |
[04:07] | – Hope they can keep up. – We’ll do our best. | -希望他们跟得上 -我们尽力 |
[04:10] | Okay, with the flu going around, we’re down ten officers. | 好吧 现在流感盛行 有十名警员请假 |
[04:13] | Deacon, Tan, thanks for filling in on short notice. | 迪肯 谭 谢谢你们临时来顶班 |
[04:16] | – Happy to be here, Cap. – Well, I appreciate it. | -很高兴能来 队长 -感激不尽 |
[04:19] | Let’s hope for a quiet day. | 希望今天没什么事 |
[04:25] | Wow, I had no clue this place needed so much work. | 我不知道这里有这么多地方需要修 |
[04:27] | I thought it’d take a couple hours, and I’d be done in time | 我还以为只需要几小时就能搞定 |
[04:29] | to hike Solstice Canyon. | 我就能去至点峡谷远足了 |
[04:30] | Well, look on the bright side. At least we saved you | 往好的一面想 至少我们让你 |
[04:32] | from getting eaten by a mountain lion. | 幸免于美洲狮之口了 |
[04:34] | Hey, I figure we start right here, | 我觉得咱们从这里着手 |
[04:35] | and get this ready for the flat-screen TV. | 把这做为平板电视的背景墙 |
[04:38] | You’re not-you’re not just gonna paint | 你不是只准备在这些洞上 |
[04:40] | over those holes, are you? | 刷层涂料吧 |
[04:41] | No, I know that. I bought spackling paste for it. | 不 我懂的 我买了补墙贴 |
[04:43] | – Spackle, for that? – Yeah. | -补墙贴 补这个洞 -是的 |
[04:45] | No, man, you need a new drywall to patch that. | 不行 你需要新的纸面石膏板去补洞 |
[04:47] | Then you have to sand and prime | 然后你得用砂纸打磨涂上打底漆 |
[04:49] | before you even think about painting. | 在那之前 刷墙想都别想了 |
[04:50] | And you can’t do any of that until you fix all these roof leaks. | 而且首先你得先把所有屋顶漏缝补好 |
[04:54] | How do you both not know this stuff? | 你们俩怎么什么都不懂 |
[04:55] | ‘Cause I rented all my life. | 因为我一辈子都在租房 |
[04:56] | If something needed to get fixed, I just called the super. | 如果需要修什么 我只用打给楼管 |
[04:58] | – What about you? – No good excuse, really. | -那你呢 -没什么好借口 |
[05:02] | Okay, so you can field-strip and clean an HK blindfolded | 好吧 所以你们能分解和清洁 |
[05:05] | but you guys don’t know how to paint a wall? | 但不知道怎么粉刷墙 |
[05:06] | – Yeah. – No. | -是的 -对 |
[05:09] | I’m gonna see if my uncle can spare | 我看看我叔叔能不能 |
[05:10] | a couple of guys from his construction crew. | 从施工队里找几个人来 |
[05:12] | – Yeah. – You owe me, though. | -妙哉 -算你欠我个人情 |
[05:15] | Uncle Sarzo. | 沙佐叔叔 |
[05:16] | Okay, okay, don’t shoot. | 好的好的 不要开枪 |
[05:18] | Do what I tell you, then! | 那就照我说的做 |
[05:19] | We want the good stuff. Open the safe. | 我们要值钱的 打开保险箱 |
[05:21] | Move, man! I’m warning you. | 动起来老兄 我警告你 |
[05:25] | Come on! We’re not gonna wait all day. | 快点 我们没时间等你 |
[05:29] | Put all the drugs in there. | 把所有药放里面 |
[05:31] | Hurry up! | 快点 |
[05:40] | Where you think you’re going, huh? | 你想去哪里 |
[05:41] | Get down! Down! Down! | 趴下 趴下 趴下 |
[06:01] | Go. Go. | 过去 过去 |
[06:02] | You two, stay right there. | 你们俩 待在那里 |
[06:07] | Payback. | 一报还一报 |
[06:11] | Witness says they’re barricaded inside with three hostages. | 目击者说他们在里面劫持了三名人质 |
[06:14] | We need to get eyes on the suspects ASAP. | 我们必须尽快掌握嫌犯动向 |
[06:18] | Baby, baby, baby. | 亲爱的 亲爱的 |
[06:19] | Try this, try this. Come on, come on. | 试试这个 来吧 来吧 |
[06:24] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[06:27] | I can’t think straight. | 我没法好好思考了 |
[06:28] | I can’t think straight. | 我没法好好思考了 |
[06:38] | Okay. Thanks. | 好的 多谢 |
[06:40] | Got visual inside. | 可以看到内部情况了 |
[06:41] | Pharmacist doesn’t look good. | 药剂师情况不妙 |
[06:43] | Suspects are treating the drugstore | 嫌疑人把药房当成 |
[06:44] | like an all-you-can-eat buffet. | 吃到饱的自助餐厅了 |
[06:45] | Well, I was hoping to make the bean counters happy, | 我本来还想着讨好下管账的 |
[06:47] | save some money, but scratch that, we’re going in. | 省点钱 但还是算了 直接进 |
[06:49] | Back door’s obstructed from the inside. | 后门从里面堵住了 |
[06:50] | We’ll cite them after we save them. | 先把人救了再说 |
[06:51] | So, uh, what are you thinking? | 你怎么想的 |
[06:53] | Front entry? Breach and bang? | 正门进 直接爆破 |
[06:54] | Breach and bang, yes; front entry, no. | 直接爆破 可以 正门进 不行 |
[06:56] | Tan, you’re with me. Deac, | 谭 你跟我走 迪肯 |
[06:58] | you take Rocker and Steven, stay frontside | 你带上洛克和斯蒂芬 待在前面 |
[06:59] | until you get my signal. | 等我给你们信号 |
[07:01] | What’s the worst music you have on your phone? | 你手机上最糟糕的音乐是哪一首 |
[07:17] | LAPD SWAT, don’t move! | 洛城警局反恐特警队 不准动 |
[07:19] | – Put it down! – Okay. | -放下 -好的 |
[07:34] | 50-David, Code 4 inside. | 50D队 无需支援 |
[07:35] | Clear for paramedics to enter. | 医护人员可以进入 |
[07:36] | – One victim with gunshot wound to the leg. – All right, let’s go. | -一位受害者腿部中枪 -好 咱们走 |
[07:38] | One suspect with gunshot wound to the arm. | 一名嫌犯手臂中枪 |
[07:41] | Hey. There’s blood. Are you hurt? | 你身上有血 受伤了吗 |
[07:43] | Oh, it’s not mine. | 这不是我的血 |
[07:44] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[07:55] | We’ve got some medical attention waiting for you outside. | 外面会有医护人员给你做下检查 |
[08:05] | Mumford ever gonna retire? | 玛福德怎么还没退休 |
[08:07] | Three ex-wives on alimony and a new bride? | 要付三个前妻的抚养费 还要娶新老婆 |
[08:09] | Yeah, I think he’s gonna be able to afford it in about 20 years. | 我感觉他还得再干二十年吧 |
[08:12] | That male hostage look familiar to you? | 那个男人质是不是很眼熟 |
[08:14] | I don’t think so. Why? | 我不这么觉得 怎么了 |
[08:16] | I know him from somewhere. | 总觉得哪里见过 |
[08:17] | Wanted poster, maybe? | 通缉令吧 |
[08:20] | Screw me. That’s Charlie Moss. | 妈的 那是查理·莫斯 |
[08:22] | – Who? – Charlie Moss, he-he killed three people | -谁 -查理·莫斯 去年在旧金山 |
[08:25] | at a tech company in San Francisco last year. | 一家科技公司里 他杀了三个人 |
[08:25] | 通缉令 查理·莫斯 | |
[08:26] | He’s been on the Most Wanted list. | 他在头号通辑犯名单上 |
[08:28] | This is one of the hostages? | 他是人质 |
[08:29] | That’s him. Detective. | 就是他 警探 |
[08:32] | Where’s that hostage you were talking to? | 刚跟你说话的那个人质去哪了 |
[08:33] | I think he went to make a phone call. | 应该是去打电话了 |
[08:34] | Around the corner, by the ambulance. | 街角那边 救护车旁 |
[08:39] | Paramedic wagon’s gone. | 救护车不见了 |
[08:42] | Grab an EMT. | 找个急救专家来 |
[08:44] | 50-David, we have a triple 187. | 50D队 我们发现三起命案嫌疑人 |
[08:46] | Suspect carjacked an ambulance and stabbed an EMT. | 嫌疑人抢走了急救车 捅伤了急救员 |
[08:49] | Believe suspect is wanted felon Charlie Moss. | 我们认为嫌疑犯是查理·莫斯 |
[09:31] | I thought it was just an innocent hostage. | 我本以为他只是个无辜的人质 |
[09:33] | 通缉令 查理·莫斯 | |
[09:33] | The fugitive is Charlie Moss. | 逃犯是查理·莫斯 |
[09:35] | Wanted on three counts of murder, plus one attempted. | 犯下三起命案 外加一起谋杀未遂 |
[09:38] | Statewide manhunt last year, | 去年在整个州展开追捕 |
[09:39] | then he vanished. Until today. | 从此人间蒸发 直到今天重现江湖 |
[09:41] | The ambulance was abandoned ten blocks from the pharmacy. | 救护车停在药房十个街区外 |
[09:43] | No witnesses, no sign of Charlie. | 没有目击者 没有查理的踪迹 |
[09:45] | The original victims were three senior veeps from Arcura Technology, | 被杀的三人是阿克拉科技公司的三位高管 |
[09:49] | plus the CEO, who survived. | 公司的首席执行官逃过此劫 |
[09:50] | Charlie claimed they stole his idea for an app. | 查理宣称他们剽窃了自己的软件创意 |
[09:53] | He sued, he lost. | 他发起诉讼 但败诉了 |
[09:54] | He thought he would make millions. | 他以为自己能赚几百万 |
[09:55] | Ended up bankrupt instead. | 却以破产收尾 |
[09:57] | So he murdered them for revenge. | 于是杀人报仇 |
[09:59] | Why didn’t I know about him? | 我为什么不知道有这么个人 |
[10:01] | Check the fugitive bulletins once in a while, okay? | 记得时不时看看逃犯公告栏 行不 |
[10:03] | His nickname was the Silicon Slasher. | 人送外号硅谷屠夫 |
[10:05] | He used to wait down in the parking garage, | 他在地下停车场伺机等候 |
[10:06] | till they came down for their cars and slashed their throats. | 等他们到停车场取车 然后割喉 |
[10:09] | Lucky Mumford recognized him at the pharmacy today. | 幸运的玛福德今天在药房认出他了 |
[10:11] | What’s he doing in L.A.? | 他来洛杉矶做什么 |
[10:12] | Arcura moved headquarters from San Francisco to Playa Vista. | 阿克拉公司把总部从旧金山迁到了普莱亚维斯塔 |
[10:16] | The CEO is based down here now. | 那个首席执行官现在就在这里 |
[10:17] | His name is Martin Dunst. | 他叫马丁·邓斯特 |
[10:19] | Yeah. He’s the only one that Charlie | 他是唯一一个查理没有 |
[10:20] | didn’t finish off the first time. | 一次性干掉的人 |
[10:22] | You think Charlie’s taking another run at him? | 你觉得查理准备再次追杀他 |
[10:23] | Somebody that angry | 这么愤怒的人 |
[10:25] | doesn’t suddenly go all Zen Buddha. | 不可能突然变得佛系 |
[10:27] | – Get your team over to their offices. – All right. | -带上你的人去公司办公室 -行 |
[10:43] | – Is she okay? – Yes. | -她还好吗 -还好 |
[10:44] | But she’s gonna have a monster hangover, | 但她要经历一场恐怖的宿醉 |
[10:46] | side effects of Rohypnol. | 氟硝西泮的副作用 |
[10:49] | She’s lucky. | 她运气好 |
[10:50] | Most times I’m ordering a rape kit. | 这种情况大部分都还需要做强奸检查 |
[10:53] | Is she awake? Can I talk to her? | 她醒着吗 我能跟她谈谈吗 |
[10:54] | Yeah, yeah. | 可以 |
[10:55] | Thank you, Doc. | 谢谢 医生 |
[11:08] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[11:10] | You fell in the bathroom at the club and you hit your head, | 你倒在了俱乐部洗手间 撞到了头 |
[11:12] | but that’s all. | 就这些了 |
[11:14] | The guy who was after you never made it through that door. | 那个追你的人没有进来 |
[11:17] | – Thank you. – Come on now, | -谢谢你 -别说了 |
[11:18] | what are big brothers for? | 不然要大哥有什么用 |
[11:23] | Don’t tell Dad, please. | 请不要告诉爸爸 |
[11:25] | He worries about me even more than I worry about him. | 他比我担心他还要紧张我 |
[11:31] | I don’t know why I put my drink down. I know the rules. | 我不知道自己为什么会把酒放下 我懂规矩 |
[11:33] | No, come on, Brie, don’t do that. | 好了小布 别这样 |
[11:35] | Don’t blame yourself for any of this, you hear me? | 不准把这件事怪在自己头上 听见没 |
[11:38] | Just tell me what happened. | 告诉我发生了什么 |
[11:44] | This guy, he was hitting on me. | 有个家伙 想跟我搭讪 |
[11:49] | He wanted to buy me a drink. I wasn’t interested, but, um… | 他想请我喝杯酒 但我拒绝了 |
[11:53] | I think he did it. | 我觉得是他做的 |
[11:55] | Did you get his name? | 你知道他的名字吗 |
[11:56] | Everything is so fuzzy. | 我记不清了 |
[12:00] | Liam. | 廉姆 |
[12:02] | I think he said his name was Liam. | 我记得他说他叫廉姆 |
[12:06] | Three rapes, | 三起强奸案 |
[12:07] | same neighborhood, all in the last month. | 在同一社区 都发生在上个月 |
[12:10] | Victims got roofied, assaulted, and left in alleys. | 被害人被迷晕 侵犯 然后被留在小巷里 |
[12:13] | And no leads? | 没有线索吗 |
[12:14] | No DNA match yet, no witnesses, | 没有匹配的基因 没有目击者 |
[12:17] | no victim with a clear memory of what happened to them. | 每一个被害人都不记得发生在自己身上的事 |
[12:20] | Well, there’s no such thing as a perfect crime. | 这个世上没有完美的犯罪 |
[12:25] | I get this is important to you, | 我知道这对你来说很重要 |
[12:26] | and I’m busting my ass trying to catch this guy, | 我也很想抓到这个家伙 |
[12:29] | but I’ve also got 20 other cases assigned to me. | 但是我手头上还有二十个案子要忙 |
[12:32] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[12:32] | Would you mind if I talk to the other victims myself? | 你介不介意我自己跟受害人谈谈 |
[12:35] | Share whatever I find. | 有发现我会告诉你 |
[12:36] | One woman’s gone back to France, | 一个女人回了法国 |
[12:37] | one’s fallen off the radar, | 一个失联 |
[12:38] | and the third one’s done talking to us. | 还有一个已经厌烦跟我们谈话了 |
[12:41] | Nothing more we can do except wait | 除了等这个家伙自己做错事 |
[12:42] | for this guy to make a mistake. | 我们没有别的办法了 |
[12:43] | Well, he already did. He went after my sister. | 他已经犯错了 他找上了我妹妹 |
[12:53] | Luca, Street, | 卢卡 斯特里特 |
[12:54] | you remember my Uncle Sarzo and my cousin Tomas, right? | 还记得我叔叔沙佐和我表亲托马斯吧 |
[12:56] | Hey, what’s up? Thanks for coming, man. | 你们好 谢谢你们过来帮忙 |
[12:58] | Hey, good to see you. How are you, bro? | 很高兴见到你们 你们好 |
[13:00] | How are you? | 你好 |
[13:00] | So what do you think? | 你们觉得怎么样 |
[13:03] | Maybe you can still cancel the sale. | 要不是还是不要买了吧 |
[13:05] | Oh, hell no, man, this is a great deal. | 不了 这笔生意很划算 |
[13:07] | This is part of the city program for cops. | 这是城市警察规划的一部分 |
[13:09] | – You pay a quarter of the listing price. – Yeah. | -你只花了市面价格的四分之一 -没错 |
[13:11] | Unless you paid a dollar, they overcharged you, dude. | 除非你只花了一美元 否则你就是被宰了 |
[13:14] | We’ve handled worse. | 更差的我们也弄过 |
[13:14] | Remember that house in Boyle Heights? | 记得我们在布尔岗搞得那栋房子吗 |
[13:17] | Yeah, we-we solved that with a bulldozer. | 但那个我们是直接用推土机推平了 |
[13:19] | – Dude… – Can we get started, please? | -不是吧 -那我们开始吧 |
[13:21] | Yeah, thank you. I appreciate it. | 好的 谢谢 太感谢了 |
[13:22] | You can thank Chris. | 你可以谢谢克里斯 |
[13:24] | We’re just paying her back a favor. | 我们只是还她一个人情罢了 |
[13:26] | Favor? | 人情 |
[13:29] | First, we’re gonna need to, uh, get some new drywall, | 首先 我们需要弄一些新的纸面石膏板 |
[13:31] | then we need to sand and prime before we can paint. | 粉刷之前我们还得用砂纸打磨涂上打底漆 |
[13:34] | Yeah, she already told us that. | 对 她已经跟我们说过了 |
[13:36] | You pick out a color at least? | 那你选好颜色了吗 |
[13:38] | I always recommend Navajo White. | 我首推纳瓦白 |
[13:43] | Thanks for giving up your lunch break. | 谢谢你放弃了午休过来一趟 |
[13:45] | Of course. How’s your sister? | 不客气 你妹妹怎么样了 |
[13:47] | Doctor says she was lucky, | 医生说她运气好 |
[13:48] | but I can’t stop thinking about what almost happened to her. | 但我还是不禁会想到她可能的遭遇 |
[13:51] | She is lucky. She has you for a brother. | 她很幸运 有你这样的哥哥 |
[13:54] | Technically, I’m her half-brother. | 准确来说 我只是她半个哥哥 |
[13:56] | She grew up in Oakland, | 她在奥克兰长大 |
[13:57] | so I wasn’t able to be there for her the way I’d like | 所以我没法像我希望那样 在她成长过程中 |
[13:59] | when she was growing up, | 一直守护在她身边 |
[14:01] | so I’m doing my best for her now. | 所以我只能在现在尽可能守护好她 |
[14:03] | So how can I help? | 我能怎么帮你 |
[14:06] | If this other woman was a victim of the same guy, | 如果这个女人是同一个嫌犯的被害人 |
[14:08] | she might be able to help us ID him, | 她也许能帮我们找出他 |
[14:10] | but I figured it might be easier for her to talk to you, | 但是我想她跟你谈的话会更容易说出口 |
[14:12] | as another woman. | 毕竟你是女人 |
[14:14] | Maybe, but even if you manage to track him down, | 也许 但是就算你找到了那个嫌犯 |
[14:18] | what are you gonna do? | 你要怎么做 |
[14:19] | Short of this guy rolling over and confessing, | 如果这个家伙不认罪的话 |
[14:21] | there’s no proof. | 我们也没有证据 |
[14:23] | You know how many rapists out of 1,000 even get arrested? | 你知道一千个强奸犯里有多少被捕吗 |
[14:26] | Around 60. | 大约只有六十人 |
[14:28] | You know how many actually get convicted? Seven. | 你知道又有几个人定了罪吗 七个 |
[14:31] | Well, I’m gonna make sure he’s one of those seven. | 那我就要确保他就是七个中的一个 |
[14:48] | Did you know this place even existed? | 你们知道真有这种地方吗 |
[14:50] | Yeah, Silicon Beach. | 知道 硅谷海滩 |
[14:51] | Over 500 tech start-ups based around here. | 超过500家科技创业公司都在这附近 |
[14:55] | I got a couple friends from high school working nearby. | 我有一些高中同学在这附近工作 |
[14:57] | Sold their first start-up for $20 mil. | 他们第一家创业公司卖了2千万 |
[14:59] | Heads up, buddy. | 留神 伙计 |
[15:01] | Just think, if you hadn’t blown off your MIT scholarship for a badge, | 想下 要是你没为警徽拒绝麻省理工的奖金 |
[15:05] | that could’ve been you. | 那个人就有可能是你 |
[15:06] | Think I made the right choice. | 我觉得我做了正确的选择 |
[15:07] | You sure? Those scooters go at least eight miles an hour. | 你确定 这些摩托车时速能达到至少13公里 |
[15:12] | Dani Westham, Chief of Security. | 丹妮·韦斯特汉姆 安保主任 |
[15:14] | We’ve done a full sweep of the buildings, Sergeant. All clear. | 我们已检查过整栋建筑 警司 没有问题 |
[15:16] | Well, your CEO’s gonna need police protection | 你们的执行总裁需要警方保护 |
[15:18] | until we find this guy. | 知道我们找到这个人 |
[15:19] | Martin just left for a conference in Tokyo. | 马丁已经去东京参加会议了 |
[15:21] | He’s gone until Monday. | 周一才会回来 |
[15:22] | Charlie Moss may not know that. | 查理·莫斯可能还不知道 |
[15:24] | He can’t get past our security. | 他闯不过我们的安保措施 |
[15:26] | We have the latest in facial recognition software, | 我们有最新的面部识别软件 |
[15:28] | triple-steel reinforced doors, | 三重钢化门 |
[15:30] | and biometric fingerprint access. | 和生物指纹识别访问系统 |
[15:32] | We’re more secure than the White House. | 我们的安保措施比白宫都安全 |
[15:34] | That’s good to hear. We’re gonna run the check anyway. | 听起来很不错 但是我们还是得检查一下 |
[15:36] | Okay. Right this way. | 好的 这边 |
[15:39] | Thanks so much for meeting us here. | 非常感谢你来见我们 |
[15:41] | Everything’s in the statement I already gave, | 所有事我都已经在录口供的时候说了 |
[15:44] | which went exactly nowhere. | 但是警方一无所获 |
[15:46] | I understand your frustration, Sasha, | 我理解你的沮丧 萨莎 |
[15:49] | but the man who assaulted you is still out there, | 但是袭击的你的那个人还逍遥法外 |
[15:52] | attacking other women. | 还袭击了别的女人 |
[15:53] | He went after my sister last night. | 昨晚他找上了我的妹妹 |
[15:55] | If it’s the same guy, we want to stop him. | 如果这是同一个人的话 我们要阻止他 |
[15:57] | Even if you catch him, he’s not going to jail. | 就算你抓到他了 他也不会进监狱 |
[16:00] | I know how it works. | 我知道这些事的结果 |
[16:01] | Women aren’t believed. | 女人的话都不可信 |
[16:03] | Victims get shamed in court or called sluts and liars. | 被害人在法庭上被羞辱 被称为荡妇和骗子 |
[16:08] | Rapists walk. That’s the real truth. | 强奸犯无罪释放 这就是事实 |
[16:13] | You know what I’m talking about. | 你知道我说的是什么 |
[16:15] | I hate it, too, but we can’t just give up. | 我也很痛恨这样的事 但是我们不能放弃 |
[16:20] | Is there anything that you do remember? | 你还记得些什么吗 |
[16:22] | Just what the doctors told me. | 只有医生告诉我的那些 |
[16:25] | That’s the worst part, is… | 这是最糟糕的 |
[16:27] | not even remembering what he did to me. | 我甚至不记得他都对我做了什么 |
[16:31] | – I’m sorry. – No, don’t apologize. | -我很抱歉 -不要道歉 |
[16:33] | None of this is on you. | 这些事都不是你的错 |
[16:34] | I just want to move on with my life. | 我只是想继续过我的生活 |
[16:36] | I shouldn’t have come here. | 我就不应该来这 |
[16:37] | Please don’t call me again. | 拜托别再给我打电话了 |
[16:39] | There’s nothing else I can tell you. | 我能说的都已经说了 |
[16:41] | Look, I know you want to forget it all happened, | 听着 我知道你想忘记发生的一切 |
[16:44] | but it doesn’t always work like that. | 但是不是所有的事都可以忘记 |
[16:47] | I hope you’re talking to someone | 我希望你能跟人谈谈 |
[16:48] | who can help you get through this. | 帮你放下这些伤痛 |
[16:52] | Sasha. | 萨莎 |
[16:53] | If you do remember anything at all, | 如果你能想起任何东西 |
[16:56] | would you please contact me? | 请一定联系我 好吗 |
[17:04] | I do remember something. | 我确实记得一点东西 |
[17:06] | It probably won’t matter, but… his smell. | 可能没什么用 但是… 他身上的味 |
[17:11] | I couldn’t wash it off. | 我洗都洗不掉 |
[17:12] | Can you describe it? | 能形容一下吗 |
[17:14] | Like rotten eggs. | 像臭鸡蛋 |
[17:24] | Grass is always greener. | 这山望着那山高啊 |
[17:26] | You secretly wishing you were one of them instead of one of us? | 你更想成为他们中的一员 |
[17:28] | What? No. | 什么 不是 |
[17:29] | I’m talking about relationships, about Bonnie. | 我说的是和邦妮的感情 |
[17:31] | You guys hit a rough patch? | 你们俩有矛盾了 |
[17:33] | No, everything’s great. She just started dropping all these | 不是 都挺好的 她开始不那么隐晦地 |
[17:35] | not-so-subtle hints about getting married. | 暗示她想结婚 |
[17:37] | Like what? | 她怎么说的 |
[17:39] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[17:41] | The female hostage at the pharmacy, | 药店里那个女性人质 |
[17:43] | wasn’t she wearing a shirt just like that? | 是不是也穿一件那样的上衣 |
[17:45] | Yeah. | 对 |
[17:47] | Female, around 30. | 女性 大约三十岁 |
[17:48] | If she works here, she’s on the wall. | 如果她在这工作的话 照片墙上应该有她 |
[17:51] | You said she’s a witness to something? | 你说她是什么事的目击者 |
[17:52] | Yeah, a possible witness. Deac, what do you think? | 对 可能的目击者 迪肯 你怎么看 |
[17:55] | Well, it looks like her, | 看起来像她 |
[17:56] | but that’s not the name she gave us. | 但是她给我们的名字不是这个 |
[17:58] | Is “Deborah” working today? | 黛博拉今天上班了吗 |
[17:59] | No, she’s new, part-time. | 没有 她是新来的兼职 |
[18:00] | Do you have her contact info? | 你有她联系方式吗 |
[18:01] | Sure. Let me get it for you. | 有 我拿给你 |
[18:03] | There’s no way that | 不可能这么巧 |
[18:04] | the hostage from the pharmacy just happens to | 药店里的人质正好 |
[18:05] | work at the same company that Charlie’s going after. | 是查理要报复的公司的员工 |
[18:08] | They had to have been there together. | 他们一定是一起去的 |
[18:09] | We just didn’t know it. | 只是我们不知情 |
[18:10] | We find Deborah, we should find Charlie. | 找到黛博拉 就能找到查理 |
[18:14] | – Should be good. – Thanks, my man. | -应该可以了 -谢谢了 哥们儿 |
[18:15] | Yeah. | 好说 |
[18:18] | Hey, you gonna play some ball? | 你想打球吗 |
[18:21] | You live around here? | 你住这一片 |
[18:26] | Is this your Mom? | 那是你妈妈吗 |
[18:30] | Is it true you’re police? | 你们真是警察吗 |
[18:31] | Yeah, we’re LAPD SWAT. | 对 我们是洛城警局特警队的 |
[18:32] | We do all the cool stuff. What’s your name? | 很酷的工作 你叫什么 |
[18:35] | – Timo. – I’m Jim, | -迪莫 -我叫吉姆 |
[18:36] | – but everybody calls me Street. – I’m Luca. | -可大家都叫我斯特里特 -我是卢卡 |
[18:39] | Why you move here? | 你们为什么要搬到这里来 |
[18:40] | I’ve been getting that all day. | 一整天净是问我这个的 |
[18:42] | Timo! | 迪莫 |
[18:44] | Hey, you want to shoot some baskets later? | 等下你想投会儿篮吗 |
[18:47] | My mom don’t let me play there. | 我妈妈不让我在那边玩 |
[18:49] | Where is it? | 在哪 |
[18:52] | – Huh? – Ain’t a court anyway. | -说啊 -本来也不是块球场 |
[18:56] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:59] | Deborah Freeman moved into a house | 黛博拉·弗里曼六周前 |
[19:00] | off Topanga six weeks ago. | 搬到托潘加的一间房子里 |
[19:02] | Good place for Charlie and Deborah to hide out. | 对查理和黛博拉来说是个理想的藏身之地 |
[19:15] | LAPD! Don’t move! | 洛城警局 不许动 |
[19:17] | Or what, you’ll shoot? | 否则呢 你会开枪吗 |
[19:18] | This is ricin. | 这是篦麻毒素 |
[19:19] | I drop this, it goes airborne, we’re all dead. | 我把它扔到地上 毒素跟空气接触 我们都完蛋 |
[19:22] | – Okay, let’s talk this out. – Back up! | -我们好好谈谈 -后退 |
[19:23] | Okay, we’re not after you. We’re looking for Charlie. | 我们不是要抓你 我们找的是查理 |
[19:26] | Back up. Tell them to back off. | 后退 让他们后退 |
[19:28] | Back off, back off. | 后退 |
[19:31] | Okay. | 好了吗 |
[19:33] | They’re going. | 他们撤了 |
[19:35] | How do you see this working out for you, Deborah? | 你想怎么收场 黛博拉 |
[19:38] | Are you sure you want to do this? | 你真想这么干吗 |
[19:50] | How ya feeling now | 你现在感觉怎么样 |
[19:52] | Like I’ve been run over by a semi. | 感觉被一辆大挂车碾过去 |
[19:56] | Still can’t believe this happened. | 还是不能相信这一切 |
[19:57] | Brie, I talked to another woman who was attacked. | 小布 我跟另外一个被袭击过的女的谈过了 |
[20:00] | It might be the same guy. | 有可能是同一个人干的 |
[20:02] | She said all she can remember is the smell of rotten eggs. | 她说她唯一能想起来的是臭鸡蛋味 |
[20:06] | Did you notice anything like that? | 你注意到这样的情况了吗 |
[20:09] | No idea what it could be? | 知道会是什么吗 |
[20:11] | I mean, when I was in art school, | 我在艺术学校的时候 |
[20:14] | I took this, uh, sculpting class. | 我上过雕塑课 |
[20:15] | Sometimes we used epoxy resin. | 有时候我们会用到环氧树脂 |
[20:17] | The cheap stuff smelled a lot like that. | 廉价货都那个味 |
[20:23] | The club was in the Art District. | 俱乐部就在艺术区 |
[20:25] | You think he might be a sculptor? | 你觉得他有可能是个做雕刻的 |
[20:27] | You know what, now I remember, | 现在我想起来 |
[20:30] | he had all these weird scars on his hand. | 他手上有好多奇怪的疤痕 |
[20:33] | Those could’ve been chemical burns. | 有可能是化学药剂烧伤的 |
[20:35] | From the resin. | 树脂弄的 |
[20:42] | Rubina, did you get anything from that info I sent over? | 卢比娜 从我发过去的信息里查到什么了吗 |
[20:44] | I sure did. | 当然 |
[20:45] | Based on the locations of the clubs and bars he’s hit, | 根据他作案的俱乐部和酒吧的地点 |
[20:47] | the suspect probably lives or works in this quadrant. | 疑犯很可能在这区域里居住或者工作 |
[20:50] | I cross-referenced against | 我与几个艺术网站和 |
[20:52] | a couple of art websites and online galleries. No Liams. | 在线画廊进行了比对 没有叫廉姆的 |
[20:55] | But I did find two Williams. | 但我找到了两个叫威廉的 |
[20:56] | William Marsh makes custom sculptures of pets, | 威廉·玛什定制宠物雕塑 |
[20:59] | and William Tanner makes– | 威廉·谭纳是做 |
[21:01] | I’m not even sure what you’d call it. | 我都不知道怎么说 |
[21:02] | Found him on a chat site bitching about a general lack | 发现他在一个聊天网站抱怨 |
[21:04] | of appreciation for his talent. | 他的天分无人赏识 |
[21:06] | Rubina, I owe you. | 卢比娜 我欠你一个人情 |
[21:07] | Send me both of those, will you? | 把这两人的信息都发给我吧 |
[21:08] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[21:14] | – You find something? – Yeah. | -你发现什么了 -对 |
[21:15] | Deborah’s phone. They’re definitely a couple. | 黛博拉的手机 他们俩肯定是一对儿 |
[21:17] | – You get anything from her? – She won’t talk. | -你问出什么了吗 -她不肯开口 |
[21:19] | Well, he’s changed his MO. | 他改了作案手法 |
[21:20] | He knows he can’t get up close with all the security. | 他知道他没办法过得了安保 |
[21:23] | Well, he’s counting on his girlfriend to get around that. | 所以他指望靠他女友绕过安保 |
[21:25] | CDC cleared the property. | 疾控中心已经清理了现场 |
[21:26] | Found evidence they cooked up twice what we grabbed. | 发现他们制造的蓖麻毒素是我们找到的两倍 |
[21:29] | There’s still ricin out there. | 还有蓖麻毒素未被缴获 |
[21:30] | Probably with Charlie. | 可能在查理那 |
[21:31] | So if Deborah got a job at the cafeteria, | 那如果黛博拉在餐厅找到个工作 |
[21:33] | what if the plan all along was to put it in the food? | 是不是说他们的计划就是在食物里放毒呢 |
[21:35] | He’s not just going after the boss, | 他的目标不仅仅是老板 |
[21:36] | he’s targeting the whole company this time. | 他这次是要向整个公司的人下手 |
[21:45] | That’s him. | 是他 |
[21:46] | – You sure? – That is him. | -确定吗 -就是他 |
[21:49] | Can you arrest him? | 你能逮捕他吗 |
[21:50] | Brie, all we have right now is a driver’s license photo. | 小布 我们目前只有一张驾照照片 |
[21:53] | Without any physical evidence against him, | 没有任何实际证据指证他的话 |
[21:55] | a judge won’t issue a warrant. | 法官是不会签发逮捕令的 |
[21:57] | So that’s it? | 难道就这样了吗 |
[21:59] | He just gets away with it so he can do that to more women? | 他就这样逍遥法外好去害更多女人 |
[22:25] | Hey, let me know if you need anything, okay? | 有什么需要的话就告诉我 |
[22:27] | Yeah, sure. | 好的 |
[22:38] | Browsing or shopping, my man? | 随便看看还是要买点什么 |
[22:42] | Neither. | 都不是 |
[22:45] | LAPD. | 洛城警局 |
[22:50] | Where were you last night, Mr. Tanner? | 你昨晚在哪里 谭纳先生 |
[22:53] | I was here working late. | 我就在这里工作到很晚 |
[22:56] | Yeah? What’s that ink on your hand? | 是吗 你手上的印记是什么 |
[22:59] | That stamp doesn’t prove that | 这个章不正说明 |
[23:00] | you were at the Astral Club last night? | 你昨晚去了星界俱乐部吗 |
[23:01] | Well, I took a break, went out for a quick drink. | 我休息的时候过去喝了一杯 |
[23:03] | Then I came back here, worked late. | 之后就一直工作到深夜 |
[23:06] | You know, a woman got roofied at that club last night, | 昨晚有位女士在那间俱乐部被人下了迷药 |
[23:08] | and she ID’d you as the man who drugged her. | 她指认你就是下药之人 |
[23:11] | Look, I don’t know a lot about roofies, | 我不太懂迷药 |
[23:12] | but doesn’t it affect your memory? | 但那不是会影响人的记忆吗 |
[23:13] | Because if she’s saying that I slipped her something, | 如果她说我给她下了药 |
[23:16] | she’s lying. | 她在撒谎 |
[23:21] | You calling my sister a liar? | 你说我妹妹是骗子 |
[23:24] | – Your sister? – That’s right. | -你妹妹 -对 |
[23:27] | Man, I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 老兄 我一句话也听不懂 |
[23:29] | I never met your sister. | 我从未见过你妹妹 |
[23:32] | Wait. | 等等 |
[23:34] | There was a black lady. That was your sister? | 俱乐部里是有位黑人女士 是你妹妹吗 |
[23:38] | She tried to pick me up. | 她还想泡我呢 |
[23:39] | She was so wasted that she could barely stay on her feet. | 她烂醉如泥 站都站不稳 |
[23:41] | That’s-that’s not really my thing. | 我真的不喜欢这种类型的 |
[23:42] | She had enough Rohypnol in her system | 她体内的氟硝西泮足够让 |
[23:44] | to take out six grown-ass men. | 六个成年男子人事不省 |
[23:46] | Would you consent to me searching the premises | 你是否同意让我搜查这里 |
[23:48] | to make sure you ain’t got nothing lying around here like that? | 确保这里没有类似的东西 |
[23:53] | You know, I don’t think so. | 我觉得不行 |
[23:54] | What’s the problem if you’re innocent? | 你是无辜的话 又有什么问题 |
[23:55] | Look, I don’t like how you’re trying to intimidate me. | 我不喜欢你威胁我的口气 |
[23:59] | I didn’t have anything to do with what happened to your sister; | 你妹妹的事与我无关 |
[24:01] | I hope she’s okay, though. | 不过希望她没事 |
[24:02] | Oh, yeah, she’s fine because she got away. | 对 她没事因为她逃掉了 |
[24:04] | Unlike the other women that you drugged and raped. | 跟其他被你下药强暴的女士可不一样 |
[24:08] | You got the wrong guy. | 你找错人了 |
[24:09] | Look, no offense, but what little | 别见怪 但是 |
[24:11] | that I remember about your sister, | 就我的一点记忆来说 |
[24:12] | she’s, uh, not really my type. | 你妹妹不是我的菜 |
[24:16] | Did you try the club? They got cameras, don’t they? | 你去俱乐部问过吗 他们有监控的吧 |
[24:18] | Oh, that’s smooth. You know they don’t. | 真是老练 你明知道他们没有 |
[24:20] | So, let me get this straight. | 我来捋一捋 |
[24:21] | You come into my place with some personal beef | 你在下班时间到我的地方来 |
[24:23] | on your own time, you scare away my customers… | 吓走了我的顾客 |
[24:25] | Ain’t nobody buying this trash. | 没人会买这破烂 |
[24:26] | …and you accuse me of being a rapist, | …然后你毫无证据 |
[24:28] | with no evidence. | 就指控我是强奸犯 |
[24:30] | Which you can’t ever get | 你也找不到证据 |
[24:31] | because nothing happened. | 因为本来就无事发生 |
[24:33] | I don’t have to talk to you. | 我可以不用理会你 |
[24:36] | I’m asking you to respect my rights and leave. | 我请求你尊重我的权利并离开 |
[24:45] | All right. | 好吧 |
[24:57] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[25:03] | Well, I mean, if you’re telling the truth, your DNA | 如果你说的是真话 那你的DNA |
[25:06] | is not gonna match up to any rape kits in the system, so… | 便不会和系统里的强奸案匹配 所以 |
[25:09] | no worries, right? | 不用担心 对吧 |
[25:10] | Right. Well, what does DNA prove? | 对 但DNA又能证明什么 |
[25:13] | That I had sex with some women? | 我跟一些女人上了床 |
[25:15] | That doesn’t mean it wasn’t consensual. | 又不代表她们不是自愿的 |
[25:21] | Let me tell you something. | 你给我听着 |
[25:23] | if you ever drug or hurt another woman, | 如果你再伤害一个女人 |
[25:25] | I will bypass this little half-assed | 我会绕开你这半吊子的 |
[25:26] | security system of yours, | 安保系统 |
[25:27] | and I will wait right here, inside, until you get home. | 我会在这里等 直到你回来 |
[25:31] | You’ll go reach in the fridge for a beer, | 你会打开冰箱拿啤酒喝 |
[25:33] | maybe you’ll try to pull your clothes out of the dryer, | 可能会从烘干机里拿衣服 |
[25:35] | and when you turn around, | 等你转身之时 |
[25:36] | this will be the last face that you ever see. | 这会是你最后看见的一张脸 |
[25:39] | Do you understand me? | 明白了吗 |
[25:41] | You ain’t the only one who can get away with things, Liam. | 你不是唯一一个能逃脱制裁的人 廉姆 |
[25:44] | I could report you for threatening me. | 你威胁我 我可以举报你 |
[25:46] | Oh, please, please, go ahead and make that call | 拜托你 赶紧打电话吧 |
[25:48] | because I will wait. | 我会等着的 |
[25:52] | Let’s let ’em look into all of it. | 让他们来查整件事吧 |
[26:04] | Yeah, what’s going on, Captain? | 什么事 队长 |
[26:08] | All right, where do you need me? | 好 需要我到哪去 |
[26:10] | I’m on my way. | 马上到 |
[26:24] | Hey, what’s up, guys? | 你们好 |
[26:27] | So, my buddy and I, we just, uh, | 我和我兄弟 |
[26:28] | – we just moved in over there. – Yeah, we ain’t blind. | -刚搬过来 -我们又不瞎 |
[26:31] | You’re Shorty, right? | 你是小个子 对吧 |
[26:32] | You’re Marcos Guzman’s little brother. | 你是马科斯·古兹曼的弟弟吧 |
[26:34] | What’s it to you? | 跟你有什么关系 |
[26:35] | Why are you harassing us? | 为什么骚扰我们 |
[26:36] | No, we’re not harassing you, we just want to talk to you. | 不 没有骚扰你们 只是想聊聊 |
[26:39] | – Man to man. – Yeah, look, it’s all good | -男人之间的谈话 -对 |
[26:40] | that you guys hang out here and everything, | 你们在这里玩很好 |
[26:42] | but this is a public space for everybody | 但这里是公共区域 住在这里的人 |
[26:44] | in the neighborhood, you know? | 都能来玩 知道吗 |
[26:45] | Well, we ain’t stopping nobody. | 我们又没拦着谁 |
[26:54] | Hey, Shorty, | 小个子 |
[26:56] | tell your brother I can get that warrant off his head, | 跟你哥说 我能撤掉他的搜查令 |
[26:58] | but him and is crew got to meet us here tonight | 但今晚 他和他的团队要来这里 |
[27:00] | for a little conversation. | 跟我们谈谈 |
[27:01] | Whatcha doing? | 你做什么 |
[27:02] | Just making friends. Starting at the top. | 交朋友 从权力最大的交起 |
[27:05] | Captain called. There’s a developing situation. | 队长来电了 案子有进展 |
[27:07] | She needs a few extra bodies. Let’s roll! | 她需要人手 走吧 |
[27:10] | The suspect is in possession of ricin. | 疑犯手里有蓖麻毒素 |
[27:12] | Evacuate the buildings. | 疏散整栋大楼 |
[27:13] | You said he was targeting the cafeteria food. | 你说他目标是餐厅的食物 |
[27:15] | This stuff is lethal if it gets airborne. | 这东西若通过空气传播会致命 |
[27:17] | Evacuate the entire campus. | 疏散所有人 |
[27:18] | Do it. Get everyone out. | 快去 让所有人都出去 |
[27:20] | Move! | 快 |
[27:23] | Iris, Iris. | 艾丽斯 艾丽斯 |
[27:26] | Do you recognize this man? | 你认识这个人吗 |
[27:27] | No. Who is he? | 不 他是谁 |
[27:28] | It’s-it’s Deborah’s boyfriend. | 是黛博拉的男友 |
[27:29] | That’s not her boyfriend. | 这不是他男友 |
[27:31] | She’s dating Joe, the facilities manager. | 她在和乔约会 设备处经理 |
[27:32] | – That’s how she got the job here. – Wait a minute, wait a second, | -所以她才能过来工作 -等等 |
[27:34] | how much access does he have to this campus? | 他在这里的权限有多大 |
[27:36] | All of it. | 全都有 |
[27:37] | Okay. Go, go. | 好吧 快走 |
[27:47] | So Debra hooks up with Joe, | 黛布拉跟乔好上了 |
[27:48] | steals his codes and his pass, | 偷了他的密码和通行证 |
[27:50] | gives Charlie access to the building. | 让查理进来大楼 |
[27:52] | – Joe’s not answering. – Street, Tan, | -乔不接电话 -斯特里特 谭 |
[27:54] | get everybody out of here now. Everybody else with me. | 带所有人出去 其余人跟我走 |
[27:56] | Okay, it’s this way. | 好 这边 |
[27:57] | Hey, everybody. Let’s go. | 所有人 跟我走 |
[27:58] | – Out! Come on, let’s go. – Okay, we gotta move. Move. | -快出去 走吧 -快走 |
[28:00] | Everybody out this way, come on. | 所有人这边走 快 |
[28:01] | Move, move, move. | 快走 快走 |
[28:09] | Clear. | 安全 |
[28:16] | Looks like Charlie beat us. | 看来查理先到了 |
[28:18] | – Oh, God, that’s Joe. – How’d he get past security? | -天呐 是乔 -他怎么过的安保系统 |
[28:20] | I thought there was facial-recognition software. | 我以为你们有脸部识别的软件 |
[28:21] | The system recognizes faces or fingerprints. | 系统识别脸或者指纹 |
[28:28] | – Can you locate him? Well, if he’s using Joe’s… | -你能定位到他在哪吗 -如果他用乔的 |
[28:34] | Wait, it’s not working. | 等等 这个坏了 |
[28:37] | – I’m locked out. – Wait, there. | -我登不进去了 -等等 这里 |
[28:39] | – Where’s he going? – What’s on the third floor? | -他要去哪 -三楼有什么 |
[28:41] | Uh, the CEO’s suite and the boardroom. | 首席执行官的办公室和会议室 |
[28:42] | – And access to the roof. – That’s the AC. | -还能去往屋顶 -空调在那 |
[28:44] | He’s targeting the central air system. | 他的目标是中央空调系统 |
[28:46] | Come on, let’s move! | 我们走 |
[28:47] | That’ll spread the ricin everywhere. | 那会把蓖麻毒扩散到整栋楼里 |
[28:50] | Let’s go. Come on, come on, guys, come on! | 快 快走 |
[28:51] | Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go, let’s go! | 快点走 快点走 |
[28:53] | Hey, hold up, hold up. | 等等 |
[28:54] | The system sealed all the doors. | 所有的门都被系统锁住了 |
[28:56] | Break it down. | 撞开它 |
[28:56] | That’s three layers of steel. | 这是三层钢材门 |
[28:58] | It’s gonna need a charge. | 需要一个破门爆破弹 |
[29:00] | Gonna take more than one. | 一个不够 |
[29:01] | He must have forced Joe to undo everyone’s permissions. | 他肯定强迫乔解除了所有人的权限 |
[29:04] | I can’t get online. | 我登录不进去 |
[29:05] | – What’s that mean? – He’s in control of the building. | -什么意思 -他现在控制了整栋大楼 |
[29:07] | He’s sealed all the doors so no one can get out. | 他锁上了所有门 这样没人能逃出去 |
[29:09] | Make a hole, make a hole. | 让一让 让一让 |
[29:10] | Back it up. Let me through! Let me through! | 后退 让我过去 |
[29:13] | Get it open. | 我们来弄开它 |
[29:14] | Can you cut the AC? | 你能关上空调吗 |
[29:15] | – Chris, you set? – Clear. | -克里斯 准备好了吗 -安全 |
[29:17] | – Look out.- Breach, | -小心 -破门 |
[29:18] | three, two, one. | 三二一 |
[29:21] | Go, go, go. | 走走走 |
[29:22] | Rocker, cut the power to all the buildings. | 洛克 掐断所有电源 |
[29:26] | Where’s the circuit breaker? | 断路器在哪 |
[29:27] | Electrical room, outside, northwest corner. | 电气室 大楼外面 西北角 |
[29:30] | Back up! Back up! Back up, back up! | 后退 后退 |
[29:38] | It’s not budging. Ah, it’s bulletproof. | 没用 看来是防弹的 |
[29:51] | Where’s my team? | 我的小队在哪 |
[29:58] | Hondo! | 洪都 |
[29:59] | Hondo, we can’t get the doors open. | 洪都 我们打不开门 |
[30:11] | Luca, you’re with me on the two-three side. | 卢卡 你和我一起从东南方上 |
[30:13] | -Chris, you’re with me! – On your ten! | – 克里斯 你和我走 -我掩护你 |
[30:15] | 50-David to Command, | 50D呼叫总部 |
[30:16] | we have ricin in the central air system. | 蓖麻毒已经被放到中央空调系统里了 |
[30:18] | You’ve got 60 seconds max to clear the building. | 你们最多还有60秒来疏散整栋楼 |
[30:21] | Get everybody back. | 让所有人后退 |
[30:22] | Everybody down. Get low, get low, get low. | 所有人趴下 趴下 |
[30:25] | Everyone down, turn around, take cover. | 所有人都趴下 转过去 找掩护 |
[30:26] | Cover your eyes. Cover your face. | 遮住你们的眼睛和脸 |
[30:34] | I got to find the electrical shut-off point. | 我要去找到电路开关 |
[30:36] | – This way, this way. – All right, everyone, let’s go. | -这边 -所有人快走 |
[30:38] | Come on, let’s go! Come on, come on! | 快快快 |
[30:39] | Move! Move! Move! Come on. | 快动起来 |
[31:07] | Rocker. | 洛克 |
[31:14] | I’m out of charges. You? | 我没有破门爆破弹了 你呢 |
[31:15] | – I’m out, too. – Me, too. | -我也没了 -我也没有 |
[31:27] | Show me your knife. | 给我你的刀 |
[31:30] | 30-David to Command, | 30D呼叫总部 |
[31:31] | suspect’s in the adjacent building. | 嫌疑犯在大楼内 |
[31:32] | 50-David’s in foot pursuit. | 50D正在追捕他 |
[31:33] | He’s in the atrium. We’re locked out. | 他在中庭 我们被锁在外面了 |
[31:38] | Move! Move! Come on, let’s go! | 快走 快走 |
[32:03] | Hurry! | 快点 |
[32:05] | Mumford has the suspect. | 玛福德找到嫌疑犯了 |
[32:06] | He’s fighting on the fourth floor at the two-three corner. | 他们在四楼东南角打斗 |
[32:08] | We can’t get to him. | 我们帮不了他 |
[32:29] | Mumford! | 玛福德 |
[32:34] | Took you long enough. | 你们可真慢 |
[32:41] | – It happened so fast. – ‘Cause he’s a beast. | -发生得太快了 -因为他是头猛兽 |
[32:44] | Hondo. Thanks for coming in on your day off. | 洪都 谢谢你休息日赶来 |
[32:47] | If I had known what happened to your sister, | 如果知道你妹妹出了什么事 |
[32:49] | I wouldn’t have called you in. | 我就不会叫你来了 |
[32:51] | I’m happy to be here. | 我很高兴能来 |
[32:55] | Hey, what happened to your sister? | 你妹妹出什么事了 |
[32:57] | She’s fine now. | 她现在没事了 |
[33:06] | Congratulations. I heard the fight got nasty. | 恭喜 我听说对方很难缠 |
[33:08] | Go see the medic. | 快去看医生吧 |
[33:09] | Get yourself checked out. | 检查一下 |
[33:11] | The EMTs fixed me up. I’m good. | 急救员检查过了 我没事 |
[33:13] | The FBI swept Charlie’s computer. | 联调局检查了查理的电脑 |
[33:16] | He and Deborah have been planning this for months. | 他和黛博拉策划好几个月了 |
[33:18] | When you made him at the drugstore, | 当你在药店认出他的时候 |
[33:19] | they figured it was now or never. | 他们就觉得再不下手就没机会了 |
[33:21] | If Mumford hadn’t recognized him? | 如果玛福德没认出来呢 |
[33:23] | – The body count? – We stopped him. | -那要死多少人 -我们阻止了他 |
[33:25] | Hell of a day out there. | 这一天很惊险 |
[33:27] | End of shift. | 下班吧 |
[33:28] | Go enjoy. | 回家休息 |
[33:29] | All right, party at mine! | 好了 来我家聚会 |
[33:30] | We’re gonna fire up the grills, ice some beers. | 我们来烤点肉 冰些酒 |
[33:33] | – Who’s coming? – You might want to say no. | -谁来 -你还是拒绝吧 |
[33:34] | It’s still your anniversary. | 你的周年纪念日还没过去呢 |
[33:35] | Unless you want to end up on the couch. | 除非你想回去睡沙发 |
[33:36] | No joke, that. Sorry man, I can’t. | 不开玩笑 不好意思 我去不了 |
[33:38] | Yeah, I got a security gig. I’m out. | 我还要去做安保 我也去不了 |
[33:40] | – When do you find time to sleep? – With a new baby on the way? | -你还有时间睡觉吗 -宝宝就快出生了 |
[33:42] | Might as well get used to it. | 只能这样了 |
[33:43] | Mumford, how about you? | 玛福德 你呢 |
[33:45] | I can’t. Nikki’s waiting for me at home. | 我去不了 尼基在家等我呢 |
[33:48] | Ah, you two lovebirds. The honeymoon still ain’t over? | 你们小两口 蜜月还没结束吗 |
[33:50] | – Never. – Good man. | -结束不了了 -好男人 |
[33:52] | All right, just us, then. Three makes it a party, right? | 好了 只有我们仨了 三个人也能嗨起来 |
[33:56] | – Yeah. – Hell, yeah. | -没错 -说得对 |
[33:58] | So Bonnie wants to seal the deal, huh? | 看来邦妮想跟你摊牌 |
[34:00] | Seems like. | 像是 |
[34:02] | Are there bridal magazines popping up in unexpected places? | 新娘杂志有没有出现在意想不到的地方 |
[34:05] | That’s how Annie let me know. | 安妮这样暗示我的 |
[34:06] | No, she wants me to meet her parents. | 不 她想让我见她家长 |
[34:08] | That’s a major move. | 这可是很重要的一步 |
[34:10] | Or she just wants you to meet her parents. | 也许她只是想让你见见她家长 |
[34:13] | How do you ever know | 你怎么知道 |
[34:13] | who you want to spend the rest of your life with? | 你想和谁共度余生 |
[34:16] | I have no clue who I’ll be five years from now, let alone 50. | 我都不知道五年后我会和谁在一起 更别说五十年了 |
[34:20] | Well, you hope you get 50 years together. | 你希望能和她一起度过五十年 |
[34:23] | That’s terrifying. | 这很恐怖 |
[34:28] | You don’t want to marry the wrong one, | 你不想娶了错的人 |
[34:30] | but you don’t want to be so scared | 但你也不想因为害怕 |
[34:32] | that you don’t marry the right one, either. | 没有娶到对的人 |
[34:34] | I mean, look at Hondo and Luca. God love ’em, | 看看洪都和卢卡 受上帝眷顾 |
[34:36] | but I bet they weren’t planning on dying single. | 但我猜他们没想过孤独终老 |
[34:39] | I hear you. | 明白了 |
[34:42] | Hey, hey. You did pretty good in the major leagues. | 你今天在大联盟中表现很好 |
[34:45] | Little more practice, you might get drafted. | 再多练习练习 可能就能入选了 |
[35:30] | So what happened? | 怎么样 |
[35:35] | I had a talk with the guy. | 我跟那个人聊了聊 |
[35:37] | And? | 然后呢 |
[35:39] | I got his DNA. | 我拿到了他的DNA |
[35:41] | But you know it’ll take months to process. | 但你知道检测DNA可花上好几个月 |
[35:42] | And even if there’s a hit, he’s already claiming consent. | 就算有匹配 他可以声称是自愿 |
[35:46] | And no proof, just like you tried to tell me. | 没有证据 跟你说的一样 |
[35:49] | Maybe you scared him enough with the DNA | 也许你用DNA吓破了他的胆 |
[35:50] | that he won’t do it again. | 他不敢再犯了 |
[36:00] | I threatened to kill him if he did. | 我威胁他如果再犯就杀了他 |
[36:03] | What? | 什么 |
[36:04] | It felt righteous. | 我觉得应该这样做 |
[36:06] | It wasn’t. | 不应该 |
[36:08] | Why are you even telling me? | 你为什么要告诉我 |
[36:10] | Because you asked. | 因为你问了 |
[36:13] | A cop threatening a civilian? | 警察威胁平民 |
[36:16] | I definitely did not just hear that. | 刚才的话 我全没听见 |
[36:17] | He ain’t a civilian, he’s a rapist. | 他不是平民 是强奸犯 |
[36:18] | A suspected rapist. | 强奸疑犯 |
[36:22] | Hondo, | 洪都 |
[36:23] | I know you want to punish this guy, and I get it. | 我知道你想惩罚他 我懂 |
[36:27] | You don’t think I’m angry? | 你以为我不生气吗 |
[36:28] | That women everywhere aren’t angry right now? | 所有女人都不生气吗 |
[36:31] | There’s a part of me that wishes you would’ve done more | 我甚至有点希望 |
[36:33] | than just threaten him, but that is a slippery slope. | 你不仅是威胁他 但这样只会越来越糟 |
[36:37] | – I know that. – We both worked too hard | -我知道 -我们为了今天的成就 |
[36:39] | to get where we are. | 都付出了太多 |
[36:40] | And you know we don’t get second chances. | 你也知道我们不能犯错 |
[36:44] | You got to get a handle on this | 你必须要处理好这事 |
[36:46] | before it takes you somewhere that you can’t come back from. | 在这事变得让你无法控制之前 |
[36:57] | I just dragged myself out of a messy marriage. | 我刚脱离一次糟糕的婚姻 |
[37:01] | This? | 我俩的关系 |
[37:02] | This was supposed to be easy, light. | 原本应该很简单轻松 |
[37:05] | A fun time. | 找点乐子 |
[37:09] | Maybe I bring out the worst in you. | 也许我让你最坏的一面展露出来了 |
[37:12] | – This is not about you. – I know. | -这事与你无关 -我知道 |
[37:14] | It’s just something you say at a time like this. | 只是在这个时候会说的话 |
[37:19] | I’m not what you signed up for. | 我们不适合 |
[37:29] | We both knew this wasn’t gonna be long-term. | 我们都知道我俩的关系不会长久 |
[37:36] | I want to see you deal with this, whatever this is… | 希望你能好好处理下你的情况 不管是什么 |
[37:43] | …but I’m not the one to help you. | 但我帮不了你 |
[37:50] | Maybe we should… | 不然我们… |
[37:51] | Take a break? | 分开吧 |
[37:58] | Yeah. | 好 |
[38:00] | Nia. | 尼娅 |
[38:07] | Take care of yourself. | 好好照顾自己 |
[38:09] | I mean that. | 我说真的 |
[38:11] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[38:20] | All right. Nice job on the courts, man. | 好吧 球场搞得不错 |
[38:22] | Thanks for coming through when I called an audible. | 谢谢你们有求必应 |
[38:24] | We can get working on the house tomorrow. | 房子明天再弄吧 |
[38:26] | Gonna take some time. | 那需要些时间 |
[38:27] | Roger that. I’m in it for the long haul. | 收到 我做好长期准备了 |
[38:28] | Street and I, we can rough it for a while, you know? | 斯特里特和我 我们将就一段时间没问题 |
[38:32] | – This is nice. – Thanks for the help, man. | -这样不错 -谢谢你们帮忙 |
[38:33] | Cheers, brother. | 干了 兄弟 |
[38:35] | Do what did Chris do for Uncle Sarzo | 克里斯帮沙佐舅舅做了什么事 |
[38:37] | that he owes her this big favor? | 他欠她这么大人情 |
[38:39] | Make, like, a dozen parking tickets disappear,or what? | 帮他处理了很多违规停车 还是什么 |
[38:41] | Yeah, right, man. | 才不是 |
[38:42] | She doesn’t break the rules. Not even for family. | 她不会犯法 为了家人也不会 |
[38:45] | When I was 12, | 我十二岁时 |
[38:46] | I caught a leukemia diagnosis. | 被确诊为白血病 |
[38:48] | And, um, Chris was a match. | 克里斯跟我骨髓匹配 |
[38:51] | She donated bone marrow, saved my life. | 她捐了骨髓给我 救了我的命 |
[38:54] | Did you just tell him? | 你告诉他了 |
[38:55] | And she hates people knowing she’s a hero. | 她不想让大家知道她是个英雄 |
[38:57] | All I did was lie on a gurney. It’s not a big deal. | 我只是躺在病床上而已 没什么大不了 |
[39:00] | – Sure it is. – So you wait all this time | -当然是大事 -你等了这么久 |
[39:02] | to call in this favor and you use it on me and Luca? | 让他还的人情 就用来帮我和卢卡了 |
[39:04] | Don’t flatter yourself. I call it in all the time. | 别往自己脸上贴金 我经常让他还人情 |
[39:08] | Yeah, like, every other day. | 对 每隔一天还一次 |
[39:09] | Oh. Hey, Timo. You want to play? | 迪莫 想来玩吗 |
[39:12] | Can I play? | 我能玩吗 |
[39:13] | Five minutes, then straight home. | 五分钟 然后就回家 |
[39:15] | Yeah! Okay, we got a game going! | 好 那我们打一局 |
[39:18] | Let’s go, Timo! | 来吧 迪莫 |
[39:20] | Yeah! All right! | 好的 不错 |
[39:22] | Timo! In the bucket, yeah. | 迪莫 投篮 对了 |
[39:23] | Hey, you guys want to play, too? | 你们也想玩吗 |
[39:26] | No? | 不想 |
[39:27] | Okay, foul. | 好吧 犯规 |
[39:28] | Call the cops. Oh, wait. | 叫警察啊 等等我就是 |
[39:31] | Get it in, get it in, get it in. | 进一个 进一个 |
[39:34] | – Yeah! – Yeah! | -棒 -对了 |
[39:35] | – What? – Timo! | -什么 -迪莫 |
[39:37] | Give me a high-five. | 来击个掌 |
[39:38] | Here we go, Chris. | 来吧 克里斯 |
[39:45] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[39:49] | Hear you want to talk. | 听说你想找我谈谈 |
[39:50] | I figured we could set some ground rules. | 我觉得我们可以定个规矩 |
[39:52] | What you even doing here? | 你们在这做什么 |
[39:54] | No place left to gentrify? | 高级住宅区没位置了吗 |
[39:55] | I mean, if he wanted to gentrify the neighborhood, | 如果他想把这里变成高级住宅区 |
[39:58] | he would’ve turned it into a dog park. | 就会把这里改造成遛狗公园 |
[40:00] | Look, we live here now, so all we want to do after work | 我们住在这了 所以下班后 |
[40:02] | is come home, hang out with our buddies and play some ball. | 就想回家 再跟朋友打会儿球 |
[40:05] | We’re not looking to hassle anybody on our off-time. | 下班时间 我们不想找麻烦 |
[40:09] | You think you can fix up the court, | 你觉得你修好了球场 |
[40:10] | change a few light bulbs and now we all good? | 换了灯泡 我们就没事了 |
[40:14] | It don’t work like that. | 没这种规矩 |
[40:14] | Look, I’m just telling you we’re not looking for trouble. | 我只想说我们不想找麻烦 |
[40:17] | But we also can’t ignore what we see on the corner. | 但街角发生的事 我们也无法视而不见 |
[40:21] | You know what I mean? | 懂我意思吗 |
[40:22] | There’s nothing to see. | 街角没事可查 |
[40:23] | So we all understand each other, then? | 所以大家都讲明白了 |
[40:25] | Yeah, we understand. You want us out of here. | 对 我们明白 你想让我们走 |
[40:28] | But you see, we were here first. | 但是 是我们先来的 |
[40:30] | This is our neighborhood. You hear me? | 这里是我们的地盘 听到了吗 |
[40:33] | My family’s been on this block since 1969, and we roll deep. | 1969年起我家人就住这里了 根深蒂固 |
[40:37] | We belong here. You don’t. | 我们属于这里 你们不是 |
[40:41] | You’ll figure that out soon enough. | 很快你就会明白的 |
[40:44] | Let’s roll. | 我们走 |
[40:52] | Well, that went well. | 真是相当顺利 |
[41:07] | How you holding up? | 你怎么样 |
[41:11] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[41:14] | Sure. | 没事 |
[41:18] | You found that guy? | 找到那个人了吗 |
[41:19] | Yeah. I had a talk with him. | 对 跟他谈了谈 |
[41:23] | And I don’t think he’s gonna hurt anyone else. | 我觉得他不会再害人了 |
[41:25] | And you, for sure, don’t have to worry about him. | 你完全不用再担心他了 |
[41:38] | Come on. Let’s get you home. | 来 我送你回家 |
[41:48] | I love you, Brie. | 我爱你 小布 |
[41:50] | I know. | 我知道 |