时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Annie okay you’re working on your day off, | 安妮马上临近预产期了 你休息还来工作 |
[00:04] | – so close to her due date? – We could use the extra cash. | -她没意见吗 -可以多赚点钱 |
[00:06] | Remember that friend that you mentioned | 还记得你提过的那个 |
[00:07] | that was looking to hire someone to do security some nights? | 想雇人在晚上做安保的朋友吗 |
[00:10] | – What, do you know someone? – Yeah. Me. | -你有合适的人吗 -有啊 我 |
[00:12] | – Doesn’t pay much. – Oh, it’s better than nothing. | -薪水不高 -那也比没有好 对吗 |
[00:15] | I just dragged myself out of a messy marriage. | 我刚脱离一次糟糕的婚姻 |
[00:17] | This was supposed to be easy. | 原本应该很简单轻松 |
[00:19] | I’m not what you signed up for. | 我们不适合 |
[00:21] | No. | 对 |
[00:24] | – Maybe we should… – Take a break. | -不然我们… -分开吧 |
[00:38] | Biohazard disposal. | 生物危害处理 |
[00:41] | – You’re two hours late.- Sorry. | -你迟到了两小时 -抱歉 |
[00:43] | Backed up all night. | 堵了一晚上 |
[00:44] | – ID. – All right. | -证件 -好的 |
[00:47] | Pull around. | 进来吧 |
[01:17] | Let’s move. | 我们走 |
[01:22] | Christmas in Vegas? That just sounds depressing. | 在维加斯过圣诞吗 听起来很压抑 |
[01:26] | Bottle service at Hakkasan, eight-course sushi at Nobu | 客家人餐厅的瓶酒服务 松久信幸餐厅的八道菜 |
[01:29] | and two-for-one blackjack. | 还有买一赠一的二十一点 |
[01:31] | Think I’ll be okay. | 我觉得挺美 |
[01:32] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[01:33] | Staying home this year. | 今年就待在家了 |
[01:35] | Drink some wine by my fire pit, | 在我家的壁炉前喝着小酒 |
[01:37] | finish that new molecular variants manual. | 完成新的分子变异手册 |
[01:39] | Okay, now that sounds depressing. | 好吧 这个听上去很压抑 |
[01:41] | 证据 洛城警局 | |
[01:42] | – I’ll put this away and then we’ll grab coffee. – Okay. | -我去把这个放好 然后咱们去喝咖啡 -好 |
[01:55] | What are you doing? | 你们要干什么 |
[01:57] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 天呐 天呐 |
[02:00] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[02:02] | No. No. No, no. | 不 不 不 |
[02:13] | Let’s move. | 我们走 |
[02:39] | They find anyone inside yet? | 里面有人没 |
[02:40] | Whoever did this used a chemical accelerant, | 作案人用了化学催化剂 |
[02:42] | making the fire burn extra hot. | 让火势格外猛烈 |
[02:43] | My men are still inside putting out flames, | 我的人还在里面灭火 |
[02:45] | rescue… – Becca! | -拯救 -贝卡 |
[02:47] | – Commander, you know this woman? – Rebecca Cates. | -长官 你认识这位女士吗 -瑞贝卡·凯茨 |
[02:49] | A senior lab tech and a family friend. | 高级化验室技术员 也是我们家的旧友 |
[02:51] | Please tell me she’s gonna live. | 请告诉我她能活下来 |
[02:52] | She’s been shot. She’s got second-degree burns. | 她中了枪 二级烧伤 |
[02:54] | Every second she’s not in the ER, her chances are slipping. | 如果不马上送进急救室 生存几率就会直线下降 |
[02:57] | Yeah, this is Commander Robert Hicks, LAPD SWAT. | 我是洛城警局反恐特警队指挥官罗伯特·希克斯 |
[02:59] | We have one of our own on their way to Pleasant Green. | 有一位同僚正被送往乐碧医院 |
[03:01] | I need a full escort down Wilshire. | 请派人在威尔夏辖区全程护送 |
[03:03] | I repeat, full escort. | 重复 全程护送 |
[03:06] | Roger that, escort en route. | 收到 立刻派人护送 |
[03:14] | Nia Wells. | 尼娅·威尔斯 |
[03:15] | The district attorney is in Denver for a conference, | 区检察官去丹佛开会了 |
[03:17] | so she sent me in her place. What’s going on? | 所以派我顶替 发生什么事了 |
[03:20] | I wouldn’t have called you all out of bed | 如果不是战术紧急情况 |
[03:21] | in the middle of the night | 我也不想半夜 |
[03:23] | if this wasn’t a tactical emergency. | 把你从床上叫起来 |
[03:24] | SWAT Commander Hicks | 特警队指挥官希克斯 |
[03:25] | and Sergeant Harrelson will fill you in. | 和哈里森警司会告诉你详细情况 |
[03:27] | At approximately 12:35 this morning, | 大约今夜12点35分 |
[03:28] | a three-person robbery crew | 一个三人劫匪团伙 |
[03:30] | posing as medical waste disposal workers | 冒充医疗废物处理工人 |
[03:32] | gained access into LAPD crime lab, | 进入了洛城警局罪证化验室 |
[03:34] | killing a sergeant, one of our lab techs, | 杀死了一名警司 一名化验室技术人员 |
[03:36] | and critically wounded another. | 另一位身受重伤 |
[03:37] | They stole 63 DNA evidence kits | 他们偷走了63个 |
[03:39] | belonging to cases already on trial or waiting on indictments. | 已在庭审或正在等待起诉的案子的DNA证据包 |
[03:41] | We put out a citywide alert, | 我们发布了全市警报 |
[03:42] | but so far they’re still at large. | 但目前还未抓获他们 |
[03:44] | Think of the thousands of man-hours investigating, | 如果不找回这些证据包 |
[03:46] | collecting all that evidencethat’ll be lost | 这些耗费无数人力物力调查收集的证据 |
[03:48] | if we don’t get it back. | 就要丢失了 |
[03:49] | Without those DNA kits, | 没有那些DNA证据包 |
[03:50] | we stand to lose 90% of the cases on our docket, | 我们就会输掉90%的案子 |
[03:53] | and a lot of serious criminals go free. | 会有大量重刑犯被无罪释放 |
[03:55] | How is any witness or victim supposed to trust | 如果我们告诉这些证人或受害者 |
[03:57] | the D.A.’s office again if we tell them | 我们弄丢了他们案子的证据 |
[03:59] | we lost evidence for their case? | 他们怎么可能再信任地检 |
[04:00] | I’ve ordered a media blackout for the time being. | 我已经命令这段时间封锁所有媒体消息 |
[04:02] | There will be a report of a lab fire, | 会报道化验室起火 |
[04:04] | but no mention of the stolen evidence. | 但不会提起证据失窃 |
[04:05] | I’ll call up every detective | 我立刻召集所有警探 |
[04:06] | and put them on the street immediately. | 让他们去街上搜查嫌犯下落 |
[04:07] | No disrespect to the detectives bureau, | 无意冒犯警局 |
[04:09] | but running down alibis and questioning all 63 criminals | 但是搜集不在场证明 审问63名罪犯 |
[04:12] | with the motive to do this could take weeks, if not months. | 来寻获嫌犯下落线索 可能需要数周甚至数月 |
[04:14] | Sir, my suggestion– let SWAT off the leash. | 长官 我有个建议 让特警队放手去查 |
[04:17] | Give Sergeant Harrelson and his team carte blanche | 全权委托给哈里森警司和他的小组 |
[04:19] | to go find this crew. | 去找出这个犯罪团伙 |
[04:23] | Whatever resources you need, Sergeant, they’re yours. | 不管你们需要什么资源 警司 尽管开口 |
[04:25] | Thank you, sir. SWAT is going to need you to prioritize… | 谢谢长官 特警队需要你给出… |
[04:27] | Prioritize the criminals with motives to do this. | 给出最有动机做这个的罪犯 |
[04:34] | Didn’t I just break up with you? | 我不是刚跟你分手吗 |
[04:36] | I kind of thought we broke up with each other. | 我以为是我们同时提的分手 |
[04:38] | Either way, no reason for this to be awkward. | 不管是什么 都没理由搞得很尴尬 |
[04:42] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[04:43] | Let’s go catch some bad guys. | 去抓坏人吧 |
[05:26] | Breakfast in bed. I’m a lucky lady. | 早餐送到床边 我真是个幸运的女人 |
[05:29] | Yeah, a healthy mix of egg whites,ham and green olives, | 健康的蛋白加火腿和青橄榄 |
[05:31] | and pineapple gummy bears. | 还有菠萝小熊软糖 |
[05:33] | Thank you for putting up | 谢谢你忍受 |
[05:33] | – with my crazy cravings. – What was it last time? | -我疯狂的生理欲望 -上次是什么来着 |
[05:35] | Chocolate chip and Swiss cheese sandwiches, or… | 巧克力屑和瑞士奶酪三明治 还是 |
[05:37] | – Hey, Matthew, Lila, let’s go. – Hey, uh, any word | -马修 莱拉 走了 -那个水管破裂的 |
[05:40] | on when the check is getting here for the busted pipes? | 支票什么时候来 |
[05:42] | Yes, uh, the insurance adjuster said he’s dropping it off today. | 理算员说他今天会送来 |
[05:44] | Good, ’cause it’s starting to get | 很好 因为现在一间卫生间 |
[05:45] | really hectic with us sharing one bathroom. | 对我们来说已经开始不够用了 |
[05:47] | I know, so when the check comes, you, uh, you call the plumber. | 我知道 支票到了 你就打给水管工 |
[05:49] | Right? You got him on speed dial? Hey. | 好吗 你给他设个快速拨号 |
[05:52] | Wait, Lila, you got two different shoes on. | 等下 莱拉 你穿了两支不一样的鞋 |
[05:53] | Matthew, that’s your old bag, with the holes in it. | 马修 你背的是旧书包 已经破了 |
[05:55] | Where’s your new bag? Come on. | 你的新书包呢 快点 |
[05:56] | Let’s go, fix it. Let’s go. | 要走了 快换好 快点 |
[05:58] | Hey. I’m sorry, | 抱歉 |
[05:59] | I didn’t mean to complain. | 我不是想抱怨 |
[06:00] | I know how hard you’re working. | 我知道你一直在辛苦工作 |
[06:02] | She’s gonna be here in a few weeks, okay? | 她还有几周就出生了 好吗 |
[06:05] | And I can’t wait to meet her. | 我等不及见到她了 |
[06:07] | But I got to go. Uh, Hondo says that it’s | 我得走了 洪都说这是个 |
[06:09] | a very serious tactical situation. | 非常严重的战术紧急情况 |
[06:11] | Ruth is on her way to take the kids to school… | 鲁丝正赶来带孩子们去学校 |
[06:12] | Okay, be careful, but I need you to grab the toys first. | 好 当心 不过我需要你先帮我拿下玩具 |
[06:15] | Did you forget you’re in charge of the SWAT Toy Drive this year? | 你忘了今年该你负责特警队玩具慈善捐赠 |
[06:20] | Do we have to get so many? | 需要捐这么多吗 |
[06:21] | Uh, you know what? No matter what our checkbook looks like, | 知道吗 不管我们的账务看起来有多糟 |
[06:24] | we are still very fortunate compared to other families. | 和别家比起来我们还是非常幸运的 |
[06:27] | That’s why I love you. | 所以我这么爱你 |
[06:29] | All right, got to go. Bye. | 好了 要走了 再见 |
[06:31] | – Bye-bye. – Bye-bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[06:35] | It’s like the who’s who of L.A.’s nastiest bad guys. | 这就像洛杉矶最坏家伙的名人录一样 |
[06:38] | 63 of the city’s most heinous cases– | 63起这个城市中最十恶不赦的案子 |
[06:41] | murders, rapes, robberies– | 谋杀 强奸 抢劫 |
[06:44] | that’ll all get tossed out of court | 全部都没法上庭 |
[06:45] | unless we can track these DNA kits back. | 除非我们把DNA包找回来 |
[06:47] | So there wasn’t a single bread crumb of evidence | 难道化验室里一丁点证据 |
[06:49] | – left behind at the lab? – Nothing. | -都没留下 -什么都没了 |
[06:51] | The shotgun ammo they used can’t be traced. | 他们用的散弹枪弹药无法追踪 |
[06:53] | And they sprayed the place down with accelerant, | 他们还在化验室里喷了催化剂 |
[06:55] | which didn’t leave a single hair or print behind. | 一根头发 一个指纹都没留下 |
[06:58] | talk about starting behind the eight ball. | 那还真是形势严峻 |
[07:01] | All right, Deac, corral the team. | 迪肯 召集队员 |
[07:02] | Tell them to reach out to any friends in other agencies– | 让他们去联系其它部门的朋友 |
[07:04] | FBI, DEA, ATF. | 联调局 缉毒局 烟酒枪支爆炸物管理局 |
[07:06] | Any connections they may have on the street. | 问问他们所有街头关系 |
[07:08] | C.I., snitches, any gang members | 线人 告密者 所有希望 |
[07:10] | who want SWAT to owe them a favor. | 特警队欠自己人情的帮派成员 |
[07:11] | All right. On it. | 没问题 马上办 |
[07:16] | Buckshot missed her vital organs, | 铅弹没伤到重要器官 |
[07:18] | but she has burns on her torso, which are life-threatening. | 但她躯干烧伤 会威胁到生命 |
[07:22] | Well, just, um, | 好吧 那 |
[07:23] | tell me straight: what are her chances? | 直接告诉我 生存概率有多大 |
[07:25] | 60/40. | 六成 |
[07:28] | Are you her husband? | 你是她丈夫吗 |
[07:30] | No. No, no, no, I’m, uh… | 不不 不是 我 |
[07:32] | Her husband passed away a few years ago. | 她丈夫几年前过世了 |
[07:34] | I’m-I’m just, I’m a close friend. | 我只是 我是她的好朋友 |
[07:35] | You being here is good. | 你在这是件好事 |
[07:37] | We’re doing everything we can for her, | 我们正在竭尽全力救她 |
[07:38] | but she can use positive thoughts. | 但她需要一些鼓励 |
[07:52] | Cho, thanks for reaching out. | 周 谢谢你的帮忙 |
[07:54] | If my bosses find out I’m sharing intel | 如果被上司发现我把情报 |
[07:55] | on an open investigation, they won’t be happy, | 提供给一项公开的调查 肯定不会高兴的 |
[07:58] | but I know how important this case is to you guys. | 但我知道这案子对你们有多重要 |
[08:00] | Corey Barker. | 科里·巴克 |
[08:01] | Bona fide maniac meth head out of Palmdale. | 真正的疯子 帕姆代尔冰毒老大 |
[08:03] | Corey Barker who got into a gun battle with county sheriffs | 就是那个16岁时与县警察 |
[08:05] | when he was 16, was shot ten times? | 进行交火 开了10枪的科里·巴克 |
[08:07] | Yeah, one and the same. | 就是他 |
[08:08] | He’s also the brother of one of our suspects– | 他还是一个嫌犯的弟弟 |
[08:11] | Tony Barker. | 托尼·巴克 |
[08:12] | Pull up Tony Barker’s file. | 把托尼·巴克的档案调出来 |
[08:17] | I’m on the team trying him for multiple first-degree murders. | 我们小组正准备起诉他犯下多起一级谋杀案 |
[08:20] | We’ve been surveilling Corey for months, | 我们一直监视了科里几个月 |
[08:21] | building a case on him for running cocaine | 发现他从维加斯贩运可卡因到洛杉矶 |
[08:23] | from Vegas to L.A. | 于是立案调查 |
[08:24] | Last night we caught him on a wire saying | 昨晚 我们窃听得知 |
[08:26] | he was about to “Hardware-up with a hit crew.” | 他准备”与一个暴力小组干场硬仗” |
[08:28] | Then he dumped all his phones and disappeared. | 然后他扔掉所有手机 消失了 |
[08:29] | We were about to introduce evidence showing Tony’s DNA | 我们准备提交枪支消音器上 |
[08:32] | on a gun silencer linking him to four of the murders. | 有托尼的DNA的证据 证明他与四起谋杀有关 |
[08:34] | Baby brother makes Tony’s evidence kit disappear, | 弟弟把托尼的证据箱抢走了 |
[08:36] | he gets a mistrial, and big brother hits the streets. | 这样哥哥就能被判无效审判 无罪释放 |
[08:38] | Sounds like a theory. | 很有道理 |
[08:40] | Thanks for not showing us this. | 谢谢你没给我们看这些 |
[08:41] | Hey, I wasn’t even here. | 我根本没来过 |
[08:47] | 被监禁 托尼·巴克 | |
[08:49] | Corey was willing to rob an LAPD crime lab for you, huh? | 科里愿意为你抢罪证化验室吧 |
[08:52] | I mean, damn, I got to say, that’s one tight family | 不得不说 你们的兄弟情 |
[08:54] | you got right there. | 真的很不错 |
[08:55] | You knew we had DNA evidence | 你知道我们有DNA证据 |
[08:57] | linking you to that silencer, | 可以把你和消音器联系起来 |
[08:58] | which would’ve been a slam dunk for a guilty verdict. | 这是给你定罪的重磅证据 |
[09:01] | You told Corey to steal your evidence before | 你让科里在证据箱呈上法庭之前 |
[09:03] | it was introduced to the jury. | 把它偷走 |
[09:04] | And baby brother wasn’t about to disappoint. | 你弟弟真没让人失望 |
[09:09] | I called Corey yesterday, | 我昨天打电话给科里 |
[09:11] | asked him to drop 100 in my account | 让他往我的账户里打100块钱 |
[09:14] | so I could stock up on Little Debbies. | 我就能屯点小戴比饼干 |
[09:17] | If Corey did something, I know jack about it. | 如果科里做了什么 我真的什么也不知道 |
[09:19] | Two members of LAPD were murdered, | 两名洛城警局探员被杀 |
[09:22] | and another one my boss knows personally is clinging to life. | 我上司还有一位朋友生命垂危 |
[09:24] | So if you were facing decades before this, | 如果之前你是要判几十年 |
[09:26] | you’re gonna be buried now. | 现在的罪行足够你把牢底坐穿了 |
[09:27] | Besides your evidence kit, there were 62 others | 除了你的证据箱外 另外还有62个被盗 |
[09:29] | that were stolen, and we want them back intact. | 我们要这些箱子完璧归赵 |
[09:32] | I can’t make a deal for your brother, | 我没法跟你弟弟做交易 |
[09:34] | but if you tell us where he is, | 但是如果你告诉我们他在哪里 |
[09:35] | my office is willing to plea bargain with you. | 我的办公室愿意跟你做认罪协商 |
[09:40] | My lawyer tried to make a deal with you before trial, | 我的律师想在庭审前跟你做交易 |
[09:44] | and you shut him down. | 你回绝了他 |
[09:45] | That’s when you had nothing to sell. | 那时你没有筹码 |
[09:47] | I suggest you convince your baby brother | 我建议你说服你弟弟 |
[09:49] | to turn himself in, along with those DNA kits, | 带着DNA箱来自首 |
[09:51] | because he does not want to try shooting it out with LAPD SWAT. | 因为他肯定不会想跟特警队枪战一番 |
[09:56] | Our old man was some bastard. | 我们老爸是个混蛋 |
[09:59] | One night he dared Corey to shoot him. | 有一天晚上 他打赌科里不敢对他开枪 |
[10:01] | He even handed him the gun. | 他甚至给了科里一把枪 |
[10:04] | So Corey did. | 于是科里开了枪 |
[10:06] | .357, right between the eyes. | 点357子弹 正中眉心 |
[10:11] | I don’t know nothing about no lab getting ripped. | 我对抢劫化验室的事一无所知 |
[10:15] | And I ain’t gonna shed any tears | 我也不会为几个死在里面的警察 |
[10:16] | over a couple cops who died in it. | 假惺惺流几滴眼泪 |
[10:22] | Especially if it means my case is about to be dismissed. | 尤其是这意味着我的案子要撤诉了 |
[10:31] | 谭 有武器线索 | |
[10:40] | You better make those Little Debbies last. | 你最好多屯点小戴比饼干 |
[10:42] | ‘Cause I’m gonna make sure | 因为我会保证 |
[10:43] | that you ain’t getting out of here anytime soon. | 你近期出不去这里 |
[10:51] | We got any info on the shotgun they used? | 有他们所用的散弹枪信息了吗 |
[10:52] | Yeah, yeah. Fostech Origin 12. | 是的 弗斯科技起源12半自动霰弹枪 |
[10:54] | Limited collector’s edition | 是珍藏版的 |
[10:55] | to be sold at the Bakersfield gun show. | 将在贝克斯菲尔德枪支展上出售 |
[10:57] | The ATF reported that the shipment disappeared en route | 烟酒枪支爆炸物管理局报告说这把枪 |
[11:00] | – last week. – I got a friend who works undercover in Vice. | -在运货途中不见了 -我有个朋友在风化组做卧底 |
[11:02] | She said those gauges ended up in the hands of Gilly Gembetta. | 她说这些东西最后都落到吉利·甘贝塔手里 |
[11:04] | Gembetta? Rock and roll weapons dealer out of Echo Park? | 甘贝塔 回声公园那儿的摇滚枪贩 |
[11:06] | His place was raided last year, so now he’s set up shop | 去年他的地盘被突击搜查了 所以现在 |
[11:08] | in Silver Lake. | 他的店开在银湖 |
[11:09] | The word is he’s got a shooting range in the basement | 有传闻说他地下室有射击场 |
[11:11] | where bangers test his merchandise. | 可供买货的人试货 |
[11:13] | – All right, gear up. – Come on. | -好 去准备吧 -来吧 |
[11:22] | Hey, guys, I’m playing Santa this year, so if any of you | 伙计们 我今年扮演圣诞老人 |
[11:24] | have donations for the toy drive, | 你们要给玩具慈善捐赠捐玩具 |
[11:25] | – I’ll be collecting. – Way ahead of you, Deac. | -就都交给我 -我们早想到了 迪肯 |
[11:27] | Figured you got your hands full with Annie and the kids, | 猜到你忙着安妮和孩子们的事 |
[11:28] | so we started rounding up toys. They’re in Jessica’s office. | 所以我们开始收玩具 都放在了杰西卡办公室 |
[11:31] | Everyone donated. | 每个人都捐了点 |
[11:32] | – Yep. – Even Street. | -没错 -斯特里特也捐了 |
[11:33] | Yeah, if anyone knows what a disadvantaged kid | 要问谁知道一个穷孩子 |
[11:35] | wants for Christmas, it’s me, right? | 圣诞节想要什么 肯定是我了 对吗 |
[11:38] | What’s that, Street– | 要什么 斯特里特 |
[11:39] | – love, peace? – Uh, no, | -爱 和平 -不 |
[11:41] | a Super Soaker. | 超级泡泡枪 |
[11:45] | Hey, guys. | 各位 |
[11:47] | Thanks. I feel like I dropped the ball on this, | 谢了 感觉我搞砸了 |
[11:48] | so I appreciate it. | 我真的很感激你们 |
[11:49] | Of course, man. | 没事 兄弟 |
[11:51] | Hey, man. You okay? You seem a little stressed out. | 老兄 你还好吧 看起来很累 |
[11:53] | Well, yeah. No, just between nonstop bills for the kids, | 不太好 孩子们一直需要支出 |
[11:57] | getting the baby’s room ready | 为即将出生的宝宝准备婴儿房 |
[11:58] | for the new one, busted pipes, | 修补水管 |
[12:00] | I just feel like I’m hemorrhaging cash. | 花钱如流水 |
[12:02] | What about that security gig that Hondo scored you? | 洪都推荐你去的保安工作怎么样 |
[12:04] | It’s a few bucks here and there, | 能补贴点家用 |
[12:04] | but it’s not the same as the overtime we used to pull. | 但没有以前的加班费多 |
[12:06] | You know, before the budget cuts? | 预算削减之前的 |
[12:09] | I’m sorry. I don’t know why I’m telling you this. | 抱歉 我不知道为什么要跟你说这些 |
[12:10] | You’re not my financial advisor. | 你又不是我的财务顾问 |
[12:11] | Nah, dude, I hate hearing that you’re stretched thin, | 没事的 真不想听到你说你捉襟见肘 |
[12:13] | especially this time of year. | 尤其到了这个时候 |
[12:15] | Hey. It’ll work out. | 我会没事的 |
[12:25] | If there’s any new updates, | 如果有什么新消息 |
[12:26] | I’m the one to be informed on that, okay? | 你就马上通知我 好吗 |
[12:29] | – All right. – Dad. | -好了 -爸 |
[12:31] | Oh, hey, honey. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[12:34] | My guys from Metro pick you up at LAX? | 市警局的人去洛杉矶机场接你来的吗 |
[12:36] | Yeah, they found me as soon as I got off the plane | 是的 我一下飞机他们就接到我了 |
[12:37] | – and raced me here. – Good. | -然后就赶来了这 -很好 |
[12:39] | – How’s Rebecca? – Oh, she’s unconscious | -瑞贝卡怎么样了 -她还昏迷不醒 |
[12:40] | and in critical condition. | 情况很严重 |
[12:42] | She’s lucky to be alive. | 她还活着已实属万幸了 |
[12:44] | I mean, this can’t be happening. | 怎么会发生这种事呢 |
[12:45] | I was just trading vegan recipes with her | 就在前几天 我还在脸书上 |
[12:47] | the other day on Facebook. | 跟她交换素食食谱 |
[12:49] | Was the firm okay with you leaving Pittsburgh on short notice? | 你临时请假离开匹兹堡 你们公司同意吗 |
[12:51] | Yeah.I, uh, I-I channeled my inner you | 父女连心 |
[12:54] | and didn’t give them a choice. | 我没跟公司说就直接来了 |
[12:55] | I just booked the first flight out. | 订了最早的一班飞机 |
[12:58] | How are you holding up, Dad? | 你还好吗 爸 |
[13:01] | You know, I mean… | 你知道的 |
[13:04] | if it wasn’t for Rebecca, | 如果不是瑞贝卡 |
[13:06] | I would’ve never bounced back from your mother. | 我就不会从失去你妈妈的伤痛中恢复过来 |
[13:08] | I mean, she had her… she had her own grief, | 瑞贝卡自己也很悲痛 |
[13:10] | but she still found time to be there for us | 但她还是想办法陪伴在我们身边 |
[13:12] | and make sure we didn’t go down the tubes after the funeral. | 确保葬礼后我们不会崩溃 |
[13:15] | Yeah. Well, she’s always been there for us. | 是的 她一直陪在我们身边 |
[13:18] | – Now we’ll be there for her. – Yeah. | -现在我们也要陪在她身边 -是的 |
[13:22] | I’m glad you’re home. | 很高兴你回家 |
[13:23] | – I missed you. – Missed you, too. Is this her room? | -我想你了 -我也想你 这是她的病房吗 |
[13:25] | Yeah. | 对 |
[13:33] | Draco NAK9. Small enough | 德拉科NAK9毫米步枪 体积小 |
[13:35] | to fit underneath a jacket, but it does have a 20-round clip. | 可以藏在外套下 不过却颗装载20发子弹 |
[13:38] | You get backed up in a corner | 就算被堵在角落里 |
[13:39] | and you got to clean the streets, | 你也能靠它大杀四方 |
[13:41] | it’s a tight little chopper right here. | 这就是个小型绞肉机 |
[13:42] | – Price per unit? – Dracos retail for seven. | -单价是多少 -零售价七百 |
[13:45] | You buy ’em in bulk, I’ll give ’em to you for six. | 批发价六百 |
[13:47] | How’s it kick? | 几成新 |
[13:48] | Like a newborn baby. | 像刚出生的婴儿一样 |
[13:52] | Try it out. | 试试看 |
[14:00] | Oh, yeah. | 爽 |
[14:00] | We’ll take a case. | 买一箱 |
[14:02] | – LAPD! Metro SWAT! – LAPD! Weapons down! | -洛杉矶特警队 -洛城警局 放下武器 |
[14:05] | Left side clear! | 左侧安全 |
[14:06] | – Right side clear! – Room clear! Straight out. | -右侧安全 -房间里没人 直接出去 |
[14:08] | Get them out of here. I got Gambetta. | 把他们带出去 甘贝塔交给我 |
[14:11] | Give me your hand. Give me your hand now. | 举起手来 立刻把手举起来 |
[14:13] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[14:18] | You and me are gonna talk. | 你得跟我谈谈 |
[14:21] | Corey Barker bought automatic shotguns from you. That right? | 科里·巴克就是在你这买的自动散弹枪 是吗 |
[14:26] | Man. More hardware than we got in our armory. | 老天 这里的家伙比我们军械库里的还多 |
[14:29] | So you’re looking at life, | 你的罪名可以判终身监禁 |
[14:31] | no parole, unless you want to help us out. | 不能假释 除非你能够帮助我们 |
[14:38] | Barker. | 巴克 |
[14:40] | Wanted semi-auto gauges, | 他想买半自动枪 |
[14:42] | lots of power, | 威力大 |
[14:43] | but with ammo that couldn’t be traced. | 但子弹要无法追查 |
[14:45] | Bought three for him and his boys, | 他给自己和同伙买了三支 |
[14:48] | said they were doing a job to save his brother, Tony. | 说要做一单活儿 好救他的兄弟托尼 |
[14:49] | Corey tell you they were hitting the LAPD crime lab? | 科里告诉你他们要袭击洛城警局罪证实验室 |
[14:51] | Nah. He said they had to get rid of some lady | 不是 他说他要除掉一个在化验室事件中 |
[14:54] | who survived that lab thing, might’ve seen something. | 存活下来的女的 她可能看到了什么 |
[14:57] | Wait, wait, wait. Barker said he was going after the witness? | 等下 巴克说他要去追杀这个目击证人 |
[14:59] | He just said if the lady gets dead, | 他只是说 如果这个女的死了 |
[15:03] | then his brother goes free. | 他兄弟就能无罪释放 |
[15:04] | Rebecca Cates? | 瑞贝卡·凯茨 |
[15:08] | This is 20-David to Commander Hicks. | 20D呼叫希克斯指挥官 |
[15:10] | You got three shooters heading your way | 有三位枪手正往你们那去 |
[15:11] | to take out Rebecca Cates. | 目的是杀死瑞贝卡·凯茨 |
[15:13] | Affirmative, Hondo. I’m on it. | 收到 洪都 我来解决 |
[15:14] | We need to move her to another room. | 我们得把她转移到另一间房中去 |
[15:15] | – No, we can’t just move… – Listen to me. | -不行 她经不起这样转移 -听我说 |
[15:16] | If we don’t, she definitely won’t survive. | 如果我们不这么做 她绝对没法活 |
[15:18] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[15:24] | All right, unlock it and let’s go. | 好了 推上病床 我们走 |
[15:34] | All right, swing it, swing it. | 好了 转弯 转弯 |
[15:38] | All right, let’s get her in here and I’ll clear the area. | 好了 把她推进去 我去疏散人群 |
[15:43] | All right. All right, when I walk out, | 好了 好了 我出去了之后 |
[15:45] | you lock the door behind me and you do not come out | 你就把门关上 千万不要出来 |
[15:48] | until I tell you it’s okay. | 直到我跟你说没事了 |
[15:49] | – Dad. What is happening? – Listen to me. | -爸 发生什么事了 -听我说 |
[15:51] | Call 911 and tell them an officer’s in danger. | 报警 告诉他们有警员陷入危险 |
[16:06] | Room 949. | 病房949 |
[16:10] | I’ll watch for cops. | 我帮你们望风 |
[16:47] | Put ’em down! | 放下武器 |
[17:09] | Drop it or die! | 放下武器 否则开枪了 |
[17:10] | – Get on your knees now! – Down! | -立刻跪下 -跪下 |
[17:16] | Molly. It’s me. | 莫莉 是我 |
[17:20] | It’s okay. It’s okay. It’s okay, honey. | 没事了 没事了 亲爱的 |
[17:22] | It’s okay, honey. All right? | 没事了 亲爱的 好了 |
[17:29] | Phillip Bennett. | 菲利普·班尼特 |
[17:30] | You got priors for assault, concealed weapons, | 你被指控过袭击 私藏武器 |
[17:33] | but you’ve never dropped a body. | 但是你从来没有杀过人 |
[17:35] | So why you starting your murder career now with Barker? | 为什么现在开始跟巴克一起干杀人勾当了 |
[17:37] | Corey’s paying 20K. | 科里付了我两万美金 |
[17:39] | And I owe serious child support. | 我欠了一大笔赡养费 |
[17:41] | Father of the year. | 真是年度好父亲 |
[17:42] | And now you’re looking at 40 years, minimum. | 现在你面临着最少四十年的指控 |
[17:44] | For what? Shooting an elevator? | 罪名是什么 朝电梯开枪吗 |
[17:46] | No. For two homicides, theft and tampering with state’s evidence. | 不 是两起凶杀案 偷盗和篡改证据 |
[17:50] | Plus arson of a government facility. | 加上放火烧毁政府机构 |
[17:51] | Whoa, we didn’t rob that crime lab. | 我们没有抢劫那个罪证化验室 |
[17:53] | Why you going back to the hospital | 那你为什么要去医院 |
[17:54] | to take care of Rebecca Cates, then? | 杀死瑞贝卡·凯茨 |
[17:55] | Unless she’s about to ID you? | 除非她会指认你 |
[17:56] | No, man. She was a straight hit. | 没有 很多人都想她死 |
[17:58] | Corey told me we needed to drop her | 科里告诉我 我们必须得解决她 |
[17:59] | in order to help his brother beat that case. | 好帮助他的兄弟赢得这场官司 |
[18:01] | Wait, so you’re saying you were just farmed out to kill a witness? | 等下 所以你的意思是你们只是受雇杀证人 |
[18:04] | All I know is this dude called up Corey, | 我只知道这个家伙打给科里 |
[18:06] | told him if he got rid of her, | 告诉他如果他能解决这个女人 |
[18:08] | he’d give Corey the evidence box from Tony’s trial in return. | 作为交换 他就把托尼案子的证据给科里 |
[18:11] | As long as we used the same guns they did. | 只要我们用他们用过的枪 |
[18:13] | Corey Barker mention this mystery man’s name? | 科里·巴克提到过这个神秘人的名字吗 |
[18:15] | Yeah. | 提到过 |
[18:17] | Said his name was Kraft. | 说他的名字叫卡夫 |
[18:19] | Like the macaroni and cheese. | 卡夫牌通心粉和奶酪的卡夫 |
[18:22] | Check the timestamp. | 查一下时间戳 |
[18:24] | 12:20, Corey Barker ordered a lettuce wrap. | 12点20分 科里·巴克买了一个生菜沙拉卷 |
[18:26] | I didn’t figure him for a protein style guy. | 没想到他还爱好健康食品 |
[18:28] | So that clears Corey Barker from robbing the crime lab. | 所以这证明了科里·巴克没有洗劫罪证化验室 |
[18:30] | Well, according to Bennett, | 据班尼特所说 |
[18:31] | Corey Barker recruited him | 科里·巴克都是代表这个叫卡夫的人 |
[18:33] | and the other shooter on behalf of a guy named Kraft. | 招募了他和其他枪手 |
[18:35] | Now, this Kraft guy allegedly offered Corey | 现在 据说这个卡夫把他哥哥的DNA包 |
[18:37] | his brother’s DNA kit in exchange for killing Rebecca. | 作为他杀瑞贝卡的报酬 |
[18:40] | So, Kraft rips off the lab | 这么说 卡夫打劫了化验室 |
[18:42] | and leverages a DNA kit to make other cons do his dirty work? | 以DNA包为酬劳让其他罪犯帮他做事 |
[18:45] | Chris, run all names and aliases associated with Kraft. | 克里斯 找出所有跟卡夫有关的人名和别名 |
[18:48] | On it. | 这就去办 |
[18:48] | But it’ll be a Christmas miracle if that name | 不过能找到这个人的真实身份 |
[18:50] | actually came back to someone real. | 就是圣诞奇迹了 |
[18:51] | Well, I don’t know if Little Red counts as a miracle, | 我不知道小红帽算不算个奇迹 |
[18:53] | but he says he’s got intel. | 但他说他有线报 |
[18:55] | Little Red? | 小红帽 |
[18:56] | Don’t ask. | 别问了 |
[19:01] | The insurance check come? | 保险支票到了吗 |
[19:02] | Yeah. All 13 grand of it. | 到了 总共有一万三 |
[19:05] | Wait, did you just say 13? It was supposed to be for 30. | 等下 你是说有一万三吗 应该有三万的 |
[19:07] | Well, the adjuster said that we only have partial coverage | 理算员说水管破损 |
[19:10] | on the water damage. | 只有部分能够赔付 |
[19:11] | David, if we wait any longer, | 大卫 要是再拖下去 |
[19:13] | the pipes are gonna rot out of the ceiling. | 天花板都要被水泡烂了 |
[19:15] | All right, uh, call the plumber | 好吧 打给水管工 |
[19:17] | and get him working on the pipes. | 让他来修水管 |
[19:18] | And I’ll find the rest of the money for the repairs. | 我去弄剩下的修理费 |
[19:20] | – Okay. Are you sure? – Yes. | -好吧 你确定吗 -确定 |
[19:22] | Not having our baby girl come home from the hospital | 不能让咱女儿从医院回到 |
[19:24] | to a house full of green mold. Just… | 一个长满绿霉的家来 |
[19:26] | get it done. Ca… Uh, pull the trigger. | 去办吧 打给… 动手吧 |
[19:28] | Hey. Your insurance check come through? | 你的保险支票来了吗 |
[19:30] | Yeah, but it’s… it’s only enough for the pipes. | 来了 不过只够修水管 |
[19:33] | It’s not enough to cover the repairs from the water damage. | 不够修复渗水造成的破坏 |
[19:36] | Insurance companies, they’ll find any excuse. | 保险公司 他们就会找借口 |
[19:38] | Yeah. It’s-it’s all good. | 是啊 没事的 |
[19:40] | I got a call in to our union rep. | 我接到工会的电话 |
[19:42] | He’s gonna see about me getting a loan approved | 他会帮我看看能不能 |
[19:44] | from the credit union, so… | 从信用社批到贷款 |
[19:46] | Yeah. | 好 |
[19:50] | Edwina James, man? | 艾德文娜·詹姆斯 |
[19:51] | She’s this designer, man, who’s blowing up. | 她是当红设计师了 |
[19:54] | All the ladies are thirsting after her stuff. | 所有女士都很迷她的东西 |
[19:56] | Look, so I’ll show you a couple of pieces that I want, | 我带你们看几件我想要的衣服 |
[19:58] | and then we’ll talk. All right. Hold up, Red. | 然后再聊 好吧 等下 小红 |
[20:00] | You got some big balls thinking we gonna buy you | 你还真以为我们会给你买圣诞礼物 |
[20:01] | some Christmas gifts for your little side pieces. | 来换你小道消息 |
[20:03] | Yeah, man. Before you show us anything, | 在带我们看什么之前 |
[20:05] | you better give us some righteous intel. | 你最好给我们点好消息 |
[20:06] | All right. You told me | 行 你让我 |
[20:08] | to be on the lookout for any activity on the street | 留意着街上 |
[20:10] | – that seemed strange, right? – That’s right. | -一切可疑动向 对吗 -是的 |
[20:12] | You know who Lolo the Whale is? | 你知道大鲸罗罗是谁吗 |
[20:13] | Lolo Matani? | 罗罗·马塔尼 |
[20:14] | Head of the Carson Tribe in South L.A. | 南洛杉矶卡森部落的头目 |
[20:15] | Boom. Word is, the Whale just sold | 答对 关键是 大鲸刚以低价三十万 |
[20:18] | three of his booty bars for a cut-rate price | 把自己的三间脱衣舞夜总会 |
[20:20] | to the Los Profetas for 300 large, | 卖给了先知帮 |
[20:22] | then ghosted off the streets. | 然后人间蒸发了 |
[20:25] | Now, tell me that doesn’t sound strange to you. | 你说说这可不可疑 |
[20:29] | All right, Red. I guess the LAPD is gonna spring | 好吧 小红 我想洛城警局要给你的 |
[20:32] | for your stocking stuffers. | 圣诞袜里塞礼物了 |
[20:35] | Man, I saw this beautiful necklace for Westside Danger. | 我看到了一条很好看的项链 很适合西区美女蛇 |
[20:37] | And this perfect, perfect bracelet for Trickster. | 还有一个非常非常精美的手镯可以送给魔术师 |
[20:40] | And a pair of perfect earrings for my girl Bethany. | 还有一对好看的耳环给我马子贝瑟妮 |
[20:43] | – Bethany? – Yeah. She’s from Pasadena. | -贝瑟妮 -对 她是帕萨迪纳人 |
[20:45] | Hey. Why not just get them all the same thing? | 你怎么不给她们买一样的 |
[20:48] | Man, I got to keep my game tight. | 我得控制好局势 |
[20:49] | The same gift for every girl is a rookie mistake, | 给所有马子送同一种礼物是新手才会犯的错误 |
[20:51] | especially when they all friends. | 尤其是她们都是彼此的好友 |
[20:53] | You better be careful out there, Little Red. | 你最好当心点 小红帽 |
[20:54] | Hey, when you dealing | 跟小红帽在一起 |
[20:55] | with Little Red, it’s Christmas 365. | 每天都过圣诞节 |
[21:03] | You think this is our guy? | 你觉得这就是嫌犯 |
[21:05] | It’s our latest best guess. Lolo the Whale Matani. | 是我们最新的推论 大鲸罗罗·马塔尼 |
[21:07] | King of the Carson Tribe. | 卡森部落的头 |
[21:09] | He owns a half a dozen strip joints in the South Bay. | 他在南湾拥有六家脱衣舞夜总会 |
[21:12] | All used to launder money for the Tribe’s amphetamine trade. | 都是用来给部落卖安非他命的赃款洗钱的 |
[21:14] | One of the stolen DNA kits | 其中一个失窃的DNA包 |
[21:15] | proved Matani sexually assaulted | 证明马塔尼性侵了 |
[21:17] | several of the young boys | 几个在他的日托中心 |
[21:18] | who attended his day care centers. | 上学的男童 |
[21:20] | We were a week out from indicting him for sex crimes. | 据起诉他性侵还有一周 |
[21:21] | Think Matani knew it was coming? His lawyer is connected. | 你觉得马塔尼已经察觉到了 他的律师有路子 |
[21:24] | He could’ve found out we were about to file | 他可能已经发现我们准备 |
[21:25] | charges against him. | 对他提起诉讼 |
[21:26] | Yup. So the Whale liquidates three of his strip clubs for cash, | 所以大鲸变卖了他的脱衣舞夜总会 换成现金 |
[21:29] | hires a crew to hit the crime lab. | 雇佣了一个小组袭击罪证化验室 |
[21:31] | Then destroys the evidence that could ruin his rep. | 然后毁了可能会毁他名声的证据 |
[21:32] | And he doesn’t mind hurting some innocents on the way. | 他并不在意伤害到无辜人士 |
[21:34] | Well, he wouldn’t last a day in prison if that ever got out. | 如果这个消息流出 他在监狱就撑不过一天 |
[21:38] | Let’s go whale hunting. | 追捕大鲸 |
[21:39] | All right. | 好 |
[21:44] | Commander. | 指挥官 |
[21:47] | Everything all right? | 你没事吧 |
[21:48] | Well, if that DNA evidence isn’t returned sealed and intact, | 如果DNA证据不是完好无缺地被找回 |
[21:51] | it won’t be able to be used in court, | 就不能成为呈堂证供 |
[21:54] | which means no justice for a lot of victims and their families. | 也就是说受害者和他们的家人就得不到正义了 |
[21:57] | Well, I’ll make sure my team | 我会确保我的小组 |
[21:58] | treats those evidence kits with extra care. | 格外小心那些证据包的 |
[22:01] | – All right. – How’s Rebecca doing? | -好的 -瑞贝卡怎么样了 |
[22:03] | I know you’re close to her. | 我知道你们很熟 |
[22:04] | Oh, well, it’s… | 这个… |
[22:07] | I’m not sure what to do with myself. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[22:09] | I mean, hold her hand and be there for her in case she wakes up, | 握着她的手 陪着她 等着她醒来 |
[22:13] | or stay here and help find the bastards who did this to her. | 还是待在这帮大家找到行凶的嫌犯 |
[22:15] | No. No, sir. Go be with her. | 不 不 长官 去陪着她 |
[22:17] | We’re gonna find the guys who did this to her, | 我们会找出那个凶手 |
[22:19] | and we’ll get those evidence kits back, intact. | 把那些证据完好地带回来 |
[22:22] | I promise you that. | 我向你保证 |
[22:24] | Oh. First rule of law enforcement: | 执法部门第一准则 |
[22:27] | never promise results when you can’t guarantee, | 绝不要为了安慰人心 |
[22:29] | 100%, the outcome just to make somebody feel better. | 承诺一件无法保证百分百能做到的事 |
[22:32] | I thought I taught you better than that. | 我可不是这么教你的 |
[22:34] | You did. But we know how important this is to you, | 确实 但我们知道这对你有多重要 |
[22:37] | so we’re gonna get it done. | 所以我们一定会完成任务 |
[22:38] | Go be with Rebecca, sir. | 去陪着瑞贝卡吧 长官 |
[22:42] | Uh, all right. | 好吧 |
[22:45] | Thanks, Hondo. | 谢了 洪都 |
[22:56] | Man, these ladies look like linebackers. | 这些女人就像后卫一样 |
[22:57] | Matanis are a very close-knit family. | 马塔尼家族关系非常紧密 |
[22:59] | The four sisters act as bodyguards. | 四姐妹就像保镖一样 |
[23:01] | Yeah, too bad they’re criminals. | 真可惜她们是罪犯 |
[23:01] | We could use ’em in the LAPD football league. | 不然可以加入洛城警局橄榄球联盟 |
[23:03] | Okay, so what’s the plan, Deac? | 好吧 怎么行动 迪肯 |
[23:05] | We take out the four sisters with non-lethal force, hard. | 用非致命性武器狠狠地拿下四姐妹 |
[23:08] | And then we pray that Matani | 然后祈祷马塔尼 |
[23:08] | hasn’t destroyed the rest of the evidence kits. | 还没有摧毁剩下的证据包 |
[23:12] | All right, Street, | 好吧 斯特里特 |
[23:12] | you’re with me on the one side for better vantage. | 你跟我走一边 抢占有利位置 |
[23:15] | The three of you stay on the 1-4 corner. | 你们三个守住四角 |
[23:16] | – You got it. – Let’s go. | -收到 -行动 |
[23:21] | – Let’s move. – Go. Go. | -行动 -上 上 |
[23:30] | Nobody move. Hands down. | 都别动 手放下来 |
[23:42] | Matani, you’re under arrest! | 马塔尼 你被捕了 |
[23:43] | – LAPD! – On your stomach! | -洛城警局 -趴下 |
[23:45] | Run, baby! | 跑 宝贝 |
[23:52] | Deac, the fire! | 迪肯 火坑 |
[24:01] | Check every inch of this house. | 仔细搜查屋内 |
[24:03] | Find every last DNA kit. | 找到所有DNA包 |
[24:04] | On it, man. Let’s go. | 这就去 我们走 |
[24:07] | Dr. Kipper, you’re needed in Labor and Delivery. | 基博医生 请到接生房 |
[24:09] | Dr. Kipper to Labor and Delivery. | 基博医生 请到接生房 |
[24:12] | You good, Commander? | 你没事吧 指挥官 |
[24:22] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[24:27] | Whatever happened with you | 你和那个珍妮丝 |
[24:27] | and that woman Janice you were seeing? | 约会约得怎么样了 |
[24:29] | Hmm? She seemed nice. | 她看起来人不错 |
[24:32] | Well, Janice was okay. | 珍妮丝还不错 |
[24:33] | She was, um… | 她… |
[24:35] | Well, she-she wasn’t… | 她不像… |
[24:37] | Mom? | 妈妈吗 |
[24:41] | Exactly. | 对 |
[24:44] | None of them will ever be Mom. | 没有人会和妈妈一样 |
[24:48] | But that doesn’t mean that | 但这不意味着 |
[24:49] | you can’t find someone to have a happy life with. | 你找不到能与你幸福共度余生的人 |
[24:53] | Why are you so concerned with my personal life? | 你为什么这么关心我的私人生活 |
[24:55] | Shouldn’t it be the other way around? | 关你什么事 |
[24:56] | ‘Cause you have a lot of years left, | 因为你下半辈子还有很长 |
[24:58] | and it makes me sad | 想到你要孤独终老 |
[24:59] | thinking of you spending them alone. | 让我很难受 |
[25:04] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[25:06] | You know how guilty I felt | 你知道离开你去匹兹堡工作 |
[25:07] | when I left to take the job in Pittsburgh? | 我有多内疚吗 |
[25:09] | I knew once I left, you’d sit in the house, | 我知道我一走 你就会独坐在家里 |
[25:11] | sipping coffee, listening to the records you and Mom collected. | 品着咖啡 听你和妈妈的录音 |
[25:14] | Don’t ever feel guilty for living your life. | 永远不要为有自己的生活而内疚 |
[25:19] | Look, I… I’m not lonely. | 听着 我不孤单 |
[25:22] | All right? With SWAT, I have all the excitement I can handle. | 好吗 在特警队 我过得非常精彩 |
[25:26] | You know Mom would have wanted you to find someone. | 你知道妈妈会希望你找到另一半 |
[25:29] | You know, whenever I’d have a hard shift, | 但我遇到瓶颈时 |
[25:31] | I’d come home, I’d go straight to my den. | 就会回家 直接回到我的房间 |
[25:33] | I’d stay in there for hours, | 在里面待好几个小时 |
[25:35] | having a couple of drinks, decompressing. | 喝点小酒 排解压力 |
[25:37] | Your mother understood when to leave me alone. | 你妈妈明白什么时候让我独处 |
[25:40] | We got each other. | 我们有彼此 |
[25:42] | I’m never gonna find that again. | 我再也找不回这种感觉了 |
[25:48] | Rebecca– she told me | 瑞贝卡 她告诉我 |
[25:50] | to never say anything to you, but you need to know. | 别对你说什么 但你需要知道 |
[25:54] | Once you got used to Mom being gone, | 等你习惯妈妈走了后 |
[25:55] | Rebecca thought… thought maybe | 瑞贝卡觉得 或许 |
[25:58] | your relationship could become more than just friends. | 你们之间可以超越友情 |
[26:00] | Rebecca? | 瑞贝卡 |
[26:02] | She never said anything like that to me. | 她从没有跟我说过这种事 |
[26:03] | Yeah, well, you never really understood women, did you? | 你从没有真正理解过女人 对吗 |
[26:08] | She didn’t want to risk turning your friendship | 她不想为了自己得不到的感情 |
[26:09] | into something that she could never live up to. | 冒着连朋友都做不成的风险 |
[26:13] | I mean, have you ever thought about Rebecca | 你就从没想过 |
[26:16] | as someone you could love? | 去爱瑞贝卡吗 |
[26:17] | I never thought she’d get over Rick. | 我没想到她能忘掉里克 |
[26:18] | That’s why we got along so well, | 所以我们这么合得来 |
[26:20] | – because we both lost our soul mates, you know? – Yeah. | -因为我们都失去了自己的灵魂伴侣 -对 |
[26:22] | You survived by leaning on each other. | 你们依靠彼此熬过了丧偶之痛 |
[26:28] | When she gets through this, | 等她康复后 |
[26:31] | you two should talk. | 你们应该好好谈谈 |
[26:44] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[26:49] | Got nothing. | 一无所获 |
[26:51] | We tore the whole place apart. | 我们找遍了每个角落 |
[26:55] | Where’d you dump the rest of the evidence kits? | 你把其它证据包扔到哪了 |
[26:57] | There are no others. Just mine. | 没有别的了 只有我的 |
[26:58] | Come on, Lolo. We know you unloaded | 得了吧 罗罗 我们知道你把 |
[27:00] | your strip clubs to hire a hit crew to take down | 脱衣舞夜总会变卖换钱雇了犯罪团伙 |
[27:01] | – the crime lab. – What? No. | -抄了罪证化验室 -什么 不 |
[27:04] | I sold the clubs ’cause I got a call from this dude. | 我把夜总会卖了因为我接到了一个人的电话 |
[27:06] | Said he had my evidence kit. | 他说他有我的证据包 |
[27:08] | Said he wanted 300 large ASAP | 我得立刻给他30万 |
[27:10] | or he’d drop the kit on the steps of L.A. Superior Court. | 不然他就把证据包扔在洛杉矶高级法院的台阶上 |
[27:12] | So you’re telling us that you paid for your kit, | 你是说证据包是你花钱买的 |
[27:13] | – you didn’t steal it? – 300 large. | -不是你偷的 -30万 |
[27:16] | Didn’t have a choice. | 我别无选择 |
[27:17] | – What’s this dude’s name? Called himself Kraft. | -这个家伙叫什么 -他称自己为卡夫 |
[27:22] | You meet this Kraft in person? | 你见过这个卡夫吗 |
[27:23] | I don’t know it was him or one of his guys, | 我不知道是他本人还是他的手下 |
[27:25] | but I met this dude with a shaved head | 不过我在洛杉矶机场停车场 |
[27:26] | in the parking lot of LAX. | 见过一个光头 |
[27:28] | I gave him the cash, he gave me the kit. | 我把钱给了他 他给了我证据包 |
[27:32] | I didn’t want to die in jail. | 我不想死在监狱里 |
[27:36] | Our real suspect calls himself Kraft. | 真正的嫌犯称自己为卡夫 |
[27:38] | Now, he robbed the lab knowing what the kits are worth | 他抢劫了化验室 深知这些证据包 |
[27:40] | – to the criminals they belong to… – So he reaches out | -对相应的罪犯很重要 -于是他联系到了 |
[27:42] | to every criminal with a major crimes case | 所有犯下重案的罪犯 |
[27:43] | and offers to sell them back their evidence? | 让他们买回自己的证据包 |
[27:45] | Or Kraft would send ’em back to the LAPD. | 不然卡夫就将证据包送回给洛城警局 |
[27:47] | Sir, this wasn’t about a suspect | 长官 嫌犯偷取证据包 |
[27:48] | stealing evidence so they could destroy it. | 不是为了摧毁它们 |
[27:50] | This is the ultimate underworld blackmail scheme. | 这是终极的黑社会勒索计划 |
[27:53] | Damn, talk about next level. | 该死 这犯罪越来越上档次了 |
[27:54] | – How is she? – She’s awake. | -她怎么样了 -醒了 |
[27:57] | Whenever you think she’s good to speak to us. | 我们随时准备跟她聊聊 |
[27:58] | I’m sure she’ll want to help right away. | 她肯定想马上提供帮助 |
[28:08] | They were fast, | 他们行动很迅速 |
[28:09] | they knew the lab, how to use our key cards. | 对化验室很熟悉 知道如何用我们的钥匙卡 |
[28:12] | They definitely had it planned | 他们肯定是有备而来 |
[28:13] | and knew how to burn their tracks. | 知道怎么烧毁自己的来过的痕迹 |
[28:15] | When I hit the floor, | 我倒地时 |
[28:17] | one of their empty shells rolled towards me. | 一个空弹壳滚向了我 |
[28:22] | I hid it in the temperature control panel, | 我把弹壳藏在温度控制面板下了 |
[28:25] | just in case there was any evidence on it. | 想着上面或许留有什么证据 |
[28:27] | You were bleeding out from buckshot | 他们放火烧化验室时 |
[28:28] | while they set the lab on fire, | 你都快流血致死了 |
[28:30] | and you thought about saving evidence? | 还想着保留证据 |
[28:31] | The shell– it should still be there. | 弹壳应该还在那 |
[28:36] | You’re a brave woman, Rebecca. | 你是位勇敢的女士 瑞贝卡 |
[28:52] | I’m working three jobs, | 我打着三份工 |
[28:54] | my ceiling’s about to cave in, I got a baby girl on the way. | 我家天花板就快塌了 我还有个女儿马上要出生 |
[28:56] | H-How do I make these… these union dues work for me? | 这些工会的人要怎么样才能帮我 |
[28:58] | How-How do we get these people to help me? | 我怎么让这些人来帮我 |
[29:00] | Sergeant, I’m on your side. | 警司 我很想帮你 |
[29:01] | And this is not exactly my area of expertise, | 这不在我的领域 |
[29:03] | but when I asked on your behalf, | 但我代你去咨询时 |
[29:05] | they said you’re already carrying a sizable balance | 他们说你上份贷款 |
[29:07] | on your previous loan. | 还有很多未还清 |
[29:08] | They’re not gonna approve you for a new one right now. | 他们现在不能给你批准新贷款 |
[29:12] | We’ve already appealed it | 我们已经上诉了 |
[29:14] | and there’s nothing else that we can do. | 现在我们只能帮到这么多了 |
[29:15] | Not through the department. | 我们部门只能做这些了 |
[29:19] | The holidays just keep getting happier. | 这节日真是不能更让人开心了 |
[29:24] | – Thanks for trying. – I’m really sorry, Sergeant. | -谢谢你尽力了 -真的很抱歉 警司 |
[29:34] | It’s hard to think anything could’ve survived in here. | 很难想象这里还能有什么东西没被烧毁 |
[29:36] | Let’s not judge any piece of evidence until we find it, okay? | 没找到证据前先不要下断论 好吗 |
[29:38] | Yeah. Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[29:40] | Now, she said it was inside a control panel. | 她说弹壳在一个控制面板中 |
[29:45] | Yup. | 就是这个 |
[29:50] | I don’t see anything. | 我什么都没看见 |
[29:51] | How far in does it go? | 这里面有多深 |
[30:04] | Just like Rebecca said. | 就像瑞贝卡说的 |
[30:06] | Thanks to Rebecca, we recovered the only piece | 多亏了瑞贝卡 我们找回了化验室劫案中的 |
[30:08] | of physical evidence from the lab robbery. | 唯一物证 |
[30:10] | Forensics lifted a partial thumbprint, | 法医提取了部分拇指指纹 |
[30:11] | they completed it with digital imaging and we got a match. | 他们用数字成像恢复了指纹 我们找到了匹配 |
[30:14] | John Seeley. | 约翰·西利 |
[30:15] | 41, in and out of prison since he was 18 years old | 41岁 从18岁开始 |
[30:18] | for various armed robberies. | 经常因为各种持械抢劫进监狱 |
[30:20] | Now, Seeley was released from Folsom | 一个月前西利从福尔索姆监狱 |
[30:21] | a month ago after serving six years, | 服刑满六年假释出狱 |
[30:22] | didn’t bother reporting to his parole officer. | 没去找过他的假释官汇报 |
[30:24] | I got in touch with his last cellmate, | 我联系到他上一任狱友 |
[30:26] | who said all Seeley talked about | 他说西利经常提到 |
[30:27] | was the LAPD crime lab. | 洛城警局的罪证化验室 |
[30:28] | He’d read an article about it in the Los Angeles Chronicle | 他在《洛杉矶纪事报》读过一篇文章 |
[30:31] | and became obsessed with it. | 然后就痴迷于此 |
[30:32] | I’ll be damned. | 见了鬼了 |
[30:33] | I ran his prison ID computer activity log. | 我查了他的监狱电脑记录 |
[30:35] | He spent hours on the Chronicle’s website | 他经常花好几个小时在纪事报网站上 |
[30:36] | taking virtual tours of the crime lab. | 虚拟参观罪证化验室的 |
[30:37] | 近距离观看现代罪证化验室 贾斯汀·D·卡夫 | |
[30:39] | Seeley had all the information he needed | 西利从网上找到了所有他需要的信息 |
[30:40] | online to cook up the scheme of a lifetime. | 制定了一系列计划 |
[30:42] | Where’d he get the name Kraft? | 他从哪得出来的名字卡夫的 |
[30:44] | Check out the byline. | 看一下报纸的署名 |
[30:45] | 近距离观看现代罪证化验室 贾斯汀·D·卡夫 | |
[30:45] | Justin D. Kraft. | 贾斯汀·D·卡夫 |
[30:46] | Seeley took the reporter’s name. | 西利用了记者的名字 |
[30:48] | I want plainclothes detectives shadowing | 立刻派便衣跟踪证据清单上 |
[30:49] | every one of these suspects on the evidence list. | 每一位罪犯 |
[30:51] | And if we don’t find Seeley, | 如果我们没找到西利 |
[30:52] | we’ll follow a buyer going to him. | 我们就找到买家 再找到他 |
[30:54] | All right. | 好 |
[31:03] | Hey, man, you got a sec? | 你有时间吗 |
[31:05] | Yeah sure. What’s up? | 有 怎么了 |
[31:07] | I can tell you going through a hard time right now | 我知道你现在有点困难 |
[31:09] | and I’d like to help with some cash. | 我愿意借你点钱 |
[31:14] | Listen, I didn’t tell you | 听着 我告诉你我的情况 |
[31:15] | about my situation looking for a handout. | 不是为了跟你借钱的 |
[31:16] | No, I know, but I still want to help. | 不 我知道 但我还是想帮你 |
[31:19] | I mean, you need 16 grand to fix your pipes, right? | 你需要1万6来修水管是吗 |
[31:22] | I’ll loan it to you, interest-free. | 我借给你 不收利息 |
[31:24] | Just pay me back at your own pace. | 按你的步调还 |
[31:26] | – How? – However, man. I mean, I know you’re good for it. | -怎么还 -不管怎样 我相信你 |
[31:29] | Just take your time, man. I’m in no rush. | 随便你 我不急用钱 |
[31:35] | Look, uh… | 听着 |
[31:36] | it m-means a lot, but friendship and money– th-they don’t mix. | 这对我来说很重要 但我不想友谊和钱扯上关系 |
[31:39] | – Yeah. But it’s me, Deac. – That’s exactly why | -我可不是普通朋友 迪肯 -这就是为什么 |
[31:41] | I don’t want to ruin our friendship. | 我不想毁掉我们的友谊 |
[31:46] | But, believe me, | 相信我 |
[31:48] | it means a lot that you offered. | 你能提出来已经很好了 |
[31:54] | What have we got? | 有什么线索了 |
[31:55] | One of the suspects on the list being surveilled– | 清单上的一名被监视的嫌犯 |
[31:57] | Nick Kerostena– the detectives sitting on him just called in, | 尼克·克瑞斯特钠 跟踪他的人刚打来说 |
[31:59] | and said he’s on the move acting suspicious. | 他形迹非常可疑 |
[32:01] | Kerostena runs a crew out of Montebello. | 克瑞斯特钠在蒙特贝洛外经营帮派 |
[32:02] | He’s done time for counterfeiting, | 他因伪造假钞 制作可卡因 |
[32:04] | synthetic cocaine, assault with a deadly weapon. | 用致命武器袭击他人坐过牢 |
[32:06] | Two months ago we found DNA evidence | 两个月前 我们找到DNA证据 |
[32:07] | linking him to the murder | 证明他与 |
[32:08] | of his mistresses’ boyfriend with a hatchet. | 他情妇的男朋友被斧头砍死一案有关 |
[32:10] | The indictment was coming down next week. | 起诉书准备下周发出 |
[32:12] | The detectives tailed Kerostena to a bar he owns. | 便衣跟踪克瑞斯特钠到了他开的一家夜总会 |
[32:14] | He came out ten minutes later with two bodyguards | 他出来的时候 身边多了两个保镖 |
[32:16] | and a-a duffel bag they suspect was filled with cash. | 和一个行李袋 他们怀疑里面都是现金 |
[32:18] | He dumped his phone, he’s headed downtown. | 他扔了他的手机 往市中心去了 |
[32:20] | – He’s got to be meeting with Seeley. – All right, Street. | -他肯定是要和西利见面 -好了 斯特里特 |
[32:21] | you tell the detectives sit tight, don’t spook him. | 你告诉便衣不要随便行动 别惊了他 |
[32:24] | Tell Hondo we’re rolling. | 告诉洪都我们出发了 |
[32:28] | Sorry for the short notice, | 不好意思这么急叫你来 |
[32:30] | but you get this kind of deal’s got to happen fast, right? | 但你懂这种事就要快点办 对吧 |
[32:34] | Got your end? | 准备好了吗 |
[32:36] | Wasn’t easy to cash out a quarter mil in one day. | 一天的时间内搞来25万现金不容易 |
[32:42] | Everybody wins, amigo. | 皆大欢喜 朋友 |
[32:44] | No eyes, but we got ears and the deal’s going down. | 看不到交易情况 但能听出交易已经到了尾声 |
[32:47] | Detectives, hold tight. | 警探们 不要行动 |
[32:48] | Don’t move in, SWAT’s on its way. | 不要行动 特警队在来的路上 |
[32:51] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[32:52] | They better hurry. | 他们最好快点 |
[32:54] | Great price. Great product, amigo. | 一分价格一分货 朋友 |
[32:57] | Where is it? | 东西在哪 |
[33:12] | Look familiar? | 看着眼熟吗 |
[33:17] | Then you have a good life, my friend. | 祝你生活美满 我的朋友 |
[33:18] | I got other deals to get to. | 我还要去下一场交易 |
[33:19] | They made the deal, we got to go. | 他们交易成功了 我们必须行动了 |
[33:21] | SWAT, we’re moving in. | 特警队 我们行动了 |
[33:33] | LAPD! Hands where we can see ’em! | 洛城警局 举起手来 |
[33:35] | Let me see your hands! Let me see your hands! | 举起手来 快点 |
[33:37] | Detectives, take a perimeter position! Fall back. | 警探们 注意周边情况 退后 |
[33:40] | Man down! | 有人受伤了 |
[33:47] | This 20 David to Command. | 20D呼叫指挥部 |
[33:49] | We are taking fire from suspects! | 我们在和嫌犯交火 |
[33:50] | Officer down. Send an ambo! | 警员受伤 叫救护车 |
[33:59] | On the ground! Drop it right now. Drop the weapon! | 趴下 放下枪 放下武器 |
[34:01] | On the ground! On the ground! | 趴下 趴下 |
[34:05] | I got eyes on Seeley! | 我看到西利了 |
[34:29] | This is 20-David to 22-David. | 20D呼叫22D |
[34:31] | I need you to intercept a van fleeing west on Second. | 我需要你拦截一辆在第二大街上往西去的小货车 |
[34:50] | 22-David, do you read? | 22D 收到了吗 |
[34:52] | I’m getting beat up by this van. | 这辆货车正在撞我的车 |
[34:54] | Roger that. Headed your way! | 收到 在往你那赶了 |
[34:57] | Aim for the cab, Luca. | 瞄准驾驶室 卢卡 |
[35:10] | Hondo, I got him. | 洪都 我来了 |
[35:18] | Hands on the dash! Hands on the dash! | 把手放到仪表盘上 把手放到仪表盘上 |
[35:21] | Do not move, bitch-ass. | 别动 混蛋 |
[35:24] | Don’t even look at me. Don’t look at me. | 别看我 不要看我 |
[35:36] | All right. | 好的 |
[35:37] | Okay. | 好的 |
[35:39] | Okay, good. | 很好 |
[35:47] | Thanks to you, Seeley’s in custody. | 多亏你 我们抓到西利了 |
[35:48] | And they recovered almost all the DNA kits. | 他们也找到了所有DNA箱 |
[35:51] | They’re on their way to the L.A. Sheriff’s lab | 他们目前正赶去洛杉矶郡罪化实验室 |
[35:52] | for proper storage. | 将证据包放在那妥善保管 |
[35:54] | That’s why they pay me the big bucks. | 这就是他们付我这么多钱的原因 |
[35:57] | Yeah, okay. | 好吧 |
[36:05] | You know, when you’re feeling a little better… | 等你觉得好些了 |
[36:12] | …I think you and I should have a conversation. | 我觉得我们需要谈谈 |
[36:18] | They started testing | 他们开始检验 |
[36:18] | the recovered DNA kits. | 找回的DNA证据了 |
[36:20] | Initial reports say only nine of them were compromised | 初步报告称只有九组被损坏了 |
[36:22] | and would be inadmissible in court. | 不能被法庭采纳 |
[36:24] | What happens to those nine cases? | 那九件案子怎么办 |
[36:25] | We start from scratch, | 我们只能从新开始 |
[36:26] | work harder to find new evidence. | 再努力找到新证据 |
[36:29] | I’m sorry we couldn’t save ’em all. | 我很抱歉我们没能救回所有的 |
[36:31] | Don’t be. Could have been a lot worse. | 别这样 没有你们可能会更糟的 |
[36:33] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[36:35] | Yeah, I’ll always have your back. | 我永远都会支持你 |
[36:38] | You had mine when I was in a rough place. | 我困难的时候你一直在支持我 |
[36:41] | That won’t change. | 我还是会的 |
[36:43] | No, it won’t. | 对 你会的 |
[36:48] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[36:55] | Thank you for volunteering last-minute. | 谢谢你能临时来做志愿者 |
[36:57] | Oh, of course. | 没事 |
[36:59] | This is so much fun. | 挺有意思的 |
[37:01] | So, are you all ready for her? | 你准备好她出生了吗 |
[37:06] | Yep, she’s a kicker. | 她可真有劲儿啊 |
[37:08] | Oh, we’re a little stressed with bills, | 我们手头是有点紧 |
[37:09] | but I have never been so excited to have a new child. | 但我从没对生孩子这么兴奋过 |
[37:12] | Well, you and Deacon are the best couple I know, | 你和迪肯是我认识的人中感情最好的一对 |
[37:14] | and you two always find a way to make things work. | 你们总是能找到办法解决问题 |
[37:20] | I heard, uh, Chris took off to New York with Ty and Kira | 我听说克里斯跟泰和基拉去了纽约 |
[37:24] | to see some shoegaze band. | 听摇滚音乐会 |
[37:25] | That sounds bougie and awesome. | 有品味 很棒啊 |
[37:27] | Still getting used to her having a girlfriend and a boyfriend. | 我还在适应她同时有女朋友和男朋友这事 |
[37:29] | I know. You think we’ll get to meet them? | 我知道 你觉得我们会见到他们吗 |
[37:31] | We’ll see. | 说不准 |
[37:32] | What’re you doing for your, uh, crazy Christmas plans? | 圣诞节你有什么计划吗 |
[37:35] | – I’m taking my mom to Hawaii. – Really? | -带我妈去夏威夷 -真的吗 |
[37:37] | It’s been forever since we spent real time together. | 我们好久没有一起共度时光了 |
[37:38] | Nice, man. She’s got to be excited. | 很好 她一定很兴奋吧 |
[37:40] | She’s been packing for two weeks. | 她收拾行李都收拾了两周 |
[37:42] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[37:43] | You know I love how everybody leaves L.A. for the holidays. | 你知道大家节假日离开洛杉矶 我有多开心 |
[37:45] | Nothing better than empty freeways, | 一路无阻的高速公路最爽了 |
[37:47] | so I can open up my ’68 Chevy on the 170. | 我可以把68年雪佛兰皮卡开到时速170 |
[37:50] | – And spend some time with my folks. – Nice. | -然后陪陪家人 -很好 |
[37:52] | Holiday treat, anyone? | 节日美食 有人想吃吗 |
[37:54] | You bake these yourself, Street? | 这是你自己烤的吗 斯特里特 |
[37:56] | – 99 Cents Store. – Nice. | -一元店买的 -赞 |
[37:58] | Hey, uh, who’s that with Annie? | 和安妮在一起的是谁 |
[38:00] | That’s Molly. | 是莫莉 |
[38:01] | And that is a woman you definitely want to stay away from. | 这是你绝对不想靠近的人 |
[38:04] | She’s Hicks’ daughter. | 她是希克斯的女儿 |
[38:05] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[38:06] | Dude. You finally worked your way back onto SWAT. | 哥们 你好不容易回归特警队 |
[38:08] | It’s not a good idea to hump and dump the boss’ daughter. | 搭上再甩掉老大的女儿可不是明智之举 |
[38:10] | What? I didn’t even say anything. | 什么 我什么都没说 |
[38:12] | Yeah, Luca, give Street some credit. | 卢卡 别怼斯特里特了 |
[38:13] | It’s not like he’s always thinking up new | 他又不是一直在想方设法 |
[38:15] | and fascinating ways to lose his job. | 丢掉自己的饭碗 |
[38:18] | Hey, heads up, girls. | 小姑娘 小心推车 |
[38:19] | – Excuse me. – Be good. | -借过一下 -乖一点 |
[38:20] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[38:22] | Something sweet, ladies? | 要来点甜食吗 女士们 |
[38:24] | Ooh, how about an ice cream with melted gummy bears and olives? | 冰淇淋配融化的小熊糖和橄榄有吗 |
[38:27] | Sorry, that’s the most popular item on the menu, | 抱歉 这是菜单上最受欢迎的甜品 |
[38:30] | and we just ran out. | 但是刚刚卖光了 |
[38:32] | And for the young lady? | 这位美女呢 |
[38:33] | Uh. Oh, thanks, I’m okay. | 谢了 我不吃 |
[38:35] | Oh, come on. It’s Christmas season. | 拜托 现在可是圣诞季 |
[38:37] | You got to sip hot chocolate during Christmas. | 圣诞节一定要喝点热可可 |
[38:39] | It’s the law. | 法律规定的 |
[38:41] | Hmm. Well, my dad’s a cop, and I’ve never heard about that one. | 我爸是警察 但我从没听说过这条法律 |
[38:43] | Well, it just recently passed. | 最近刚通过的 |
[38:46] | Don’t make me take out my cuffs. | 别逼我拿出手铐 |
[38:50] | Oh, this is good. | 好喝 |
[38:51] | – I’m Molly. – Jim Street. | -我叫莫莉 -我叫吉姆·斯特里特 |
[38:56] | Hey, Commander. Hey, uh, I never got to say, | 指挥官 我一直没机会说 |
[38:58] | but the way you handled those gunmen, | 但是你对阵枪手的时候 |
[39:01] | impressive shooting, sir. | 一枪一个准 长官 |
[39:03] | You’d be amazed at what I’m capable of | 保护我心爱的人时 |
[39:05] | when it comes to protecting the ones I love. | 我的能力是会让人感到惊讶 |
[39:11] | What? | 怎么 |
[39:12] | Don’t make me have to get involved in your love life. | 别逼我卷入你的感情生活 |
[39:14] | Oh, give me a break. How’s Rebecca? | 饶了我吧 瑞贝卡怎么样 |
[39:17] | Exhausted, but she’s in good spirits. | 累坏了 但是精神很好 |
[39:21] | So you know, | 和你说一声 |
[39:22] | I decided to take the rest of December off for work. | 我决定12月最后这几天要放个假 |
[39:24] | Hope you don’t mind me sticking around | 希望你不介意我在节日期间 |
[39:25] | through the holidays. | 待在这里 |
[39:27] | It’s okay. You’re welcome to stay as long as you want. | 没问题 你想待多久都行 |
[39:31] | It’s an amazing turnout, huh? | 来的人不少啊 |
[39:33] | Ah, it’s incredible. | 太赞了 |
[39:34] | It’s almost double the fundraising from last year. | 几乎是去年筹款会的两倍 |
[39:36] | – Job well done, Deac. – So, here. Merry Christmas. | -干得好 迪肯 -给 圣诞快乐 |
[39:41] | Hey, bubba. | 小家伙 |
[39:47] | Hey… Luca, come on, I can’t… | 卢卡 别这样 我不能 |
[39:49] | I can’t do this. It’s not me. | 我不能收 我不是这样的人 |
[39:50] | Yeah, well, then do it for me, okay? | 那就当是为了我吧 |
[39:52] | ‘Cause I want to be happy for the holidays, | 因为我想在节日里开心一下 |
[39:53] | and what makes me happy is | 而能让我开心的就是 |
[39:55] | when my friends don’t have to worry about money. | 我的朋友不必为钱而担忧 |
[39:58] | All right? | 好吗 |
[40:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:03] | I’m gonna pay you back, every cent. | 我会一分不差还给你的 |
[40:05] | I know you will. | 我知道你会 |
[40:07] | Love you, bud. | 爱你 兄弟 |
[40:14] | – I could… – Hey, hey, hey, little man. | -我可以… -小家伙 |
[40:16] | You’re not supposed to be doing that without adult supervision. | 没大人在旁边 你不该爬上去 |
[40:19] | Oh, I’m so sorry, Officer. | 对不起 警官 |
[40:20] | I took my eyes off him for one second. | 我就一会没看着他 |
[40:22] | Get over here. | 下来 |
[40:26] | Donnie, apologize to the officer | 唐尼 碰了你不该碰的东西 |
[40:27] | for touching things you’re not supposed to. | 要跟警官道歉 |
[40:29] | Sorry, Officer. | 对不起 警官 |
[40:31] | Hey, it’s all good. | 没关系 |
[40:32] | I just don’t want you getting hurt, that’s all. | 我只是不想你受伤 仅此而已 |
[40:34] | Donnie wants to be a cop when he gets older. | 唐尼长大了想当警察 |
[40:37] | I guess he thought he’d just start his training early. | 看来他只是想早点开始训练 |
[40:40] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[40:41] | You want to be a police officer one day, huh? | 你以后想当警察吗 |
[40:44] | Hell yeah. Or, I mean, yes, Officer. | 当然 是的 警官 |
[40:47] | What part of the city are y’all from? | 你们住在哪个区的 |
[40:48] | Watts. We took the bus up. | 瓦特区 我们坐公车来的 |
[40:51] | You know, you’re one lucky little dude | 知道吗 你很幸运 |
[40:52] | to have a mama like that. | 有这样的好妈妈 |
[40:54] | I’m lucky to have one, too. | 我也很幸运有个好妈妈 |
[40:56] | I hope you take good care of her. | 我希望你好好照顾她 |
[40:57] | He does. What’s your two jobs? | 他有 你有哪两件事要做 |
[40:59] | Uh, do good in school, | 在学校听话 |
[41:01] | and help Mom with chores around the house. | 在家里帮妈妈做家务 |
[41:03] | You got yourself one great little son right here. | 你儿子非常懂事 |
[41:06] | You know what this thing’s called? | 你知道这叫什么吗 |
[41:07] | No. What? | 不知道 叫什么 |
[41:09] | It’s called an A-Star police chopper. | 这叫做A型警用直升机 |
[41:12] | We use it to save lives. | 我们用它来救人的 |
[41:14] | Cool. | 厉害 |
[41:15] | You mind if I take him off your hands for a few minutes? | 你介不介意我带他去玩一会 |
[41:17] | – Go right ahead. – Come on, Donnie. | -去吧 -来 唐尼 |
[41:21] | So, what’s the best part about being a police officer? | 当警察最棒的地方在哪 |
[41:25] | Well, I’d have to say… | 要我说 |
[41:28] | seeing people who are hurting, | 看到有人受伤 |
[41:30] | and doing something to make them feel better. | 做一些让他们好过的事 |
[41:36] | When I see people do bad things, | 看到坏人干坏事的时候 |
[41:38] | I wish I could make them stop. | 我希望能阻止他们 |
[41:41] | You know what you’re gonna need for all that– | 你知道这样需要做什么吗 |
[41:43] | whole bunch of training. | 需要很多的训练 |
[41:45] | You want to learn how to fly this bad boy? | 你想学开这架帅气的飞机吗 |
[41:47] | Yeah. | 想 |
[41:48] | All right. | 那好 |
[41:48] | Let’s see what you got. Get up there. | 给我看看你都会些什么 坐上去 |
[41:51] | All right, get in there. You’re the pilot today. | 坐好了 今天你是飞行员 |
[41:54] | Let’s get you a helmet, so you can look official. | 给你个头盔 这样你就像个真正飞行员了 |
[41:57] | There you go. | 拿着 |
[42:00] | Let’s see what kind of LAPD police officer | 我们来看看小唐尼 |
[42:02] | little Donnie’s gonna be. | 要当一个什么样的洛城警官 |
[42:04] | Ah, there you go. | 这就对了 |
[42:06] | Take us up, Donnie, take us up. | 带我们飞起来吧 唐尼 |