时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Those maternal instincts are screaming so loud | 那里的母性爆棚 |
[00:11] | I can hear them from here. | 我在这都能感觉到 |
[00:12] | They should be. She’s due any day. | 那是自然 她随时就要生了 |
[00:14] | I’m not talking about hers. | 我不是说她 |
[00:16] | And? You fixing to do something about it? | 所以呢 你打算做点什么吗 |
[00:18] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[00:29] | I got to go. If anything happens, | 我得走了 如果有事发生 |
[00:31] | get everyone inside that clubhouse and call Benson. | 让所有人到俱乐部里面去 然后打给本森 |
[00:33] | Babe, you’re scaring me. | 宝贝 你吓到我了 |
[00:35] | I’ll be fine. Just do it. | 我会没事的 照我说的做 |
[00:45] | What up, Rico? | 你好吗 里科 |
[00:50] | Who are your friends, ese? | 你那些朋友都是谁 |
[00:51] | You follow me here? | 你跟踪我 |
[00:59] | Everyone, this way, now! | 大伙 这边走 |
[01:14] | Handyman. | 勤杂工来了 |
[01:16] | Thought you couldn’t come till Sunday. | 我以为你周日才来 |
[01:18] | Well, I didn’t want to wait that long. | 我等不及想来看你了 |
[01:20] | Hey, Ma. | 妈 |
[01:21] | Hey, baby. What you hiding back there? | 宝贝 你在背后藏了什么 |
[01:23] | Oh, you ain’t ready. Okay. | 没想到吧 好吧 |
[01:27] | This right here is an LED shower head. | 这是一个LED花洒 |
[01:30] | LED? Like the lights? | LED 是灯吗 |
[01:33] | That thing changes colors with the heat, Ma. | 它能随着温度变颜色 妈 |
[01:35] | I don’t need a disco in my shower. I just need one | 我不需要把浴室弄成迪厅 我只要一个 |
[01:37] | – that doesn’t leak. – Well, now you get both. | -不漏水的花洒 -一举两得 |
[01:39] | Ain’t nothing wrong with a little color in your life. | 给你的生活增添点色彩没什么不好 |
[01:40] | I think you’ve been working too hard. | 我觉得你对工作太过上心了 |
[01:42] | Well, there’s a lot of bad guys out there, Ma. | 有很多坏人要抓 妈 |
[01:44] | Come on, let’s get you hooked up. | 来 我给你安上 |
[01:45] | Oh, Lord. Disco Inferno. | 真是的 地狱迪斯科[蒂娜·特纳翻唱歌曲] |
[01:49] | You know, Ma, I think this is a problem | 妈 我觉得是你的龙头坏了 |
[01:51] | with your shut-off valve, not your shower head. | 花洒没问题 |
[01:53] | – So no laser shower? – Oh, no. You still getting | -那就没有镭射浴洗了 -怎么会 特别红灯 |
[01:55] | your red light special. | 依然为你点亮 |
[01:57] | I just got to come back with some parts | 我要回去拿点零件 |
[01:58] | and you get to see a little more of me later. | 过会你又要看见我了 |
[02:01] | Why are you smiley this morning? | 你今早怎么这么高兴 |
[02:03] | – W-What? – Something eating at you? | -怎么了 -你有什么心事 |
[02:04] | There’s always something eating at you | 通常你有心事 |
[02:06] | – when you smile this much. – N-Nothing. | -就会这样笑容满面 -没事 |
[02:09] | Nothing, as far as I know. | 真没事 |
[02:15] | Get in there, Tan man! | 加油 谭兄 |
[02:17] | Get in there, Tan! | 加油 谭 |
[02:29] | Round goes to Stevens. | 该史蒂文斯上场了 |
[02:31] | Luca, get in! | 卢卡 进来 |
[02:35] | Here we go, Stevens. | 开始吧 史蒂文斯 |
[02:39] | Push off the rope, Stevens. | 蹬绳子 史蒂文斯 |
[02:48] | That’s right! | 太棒了 |
[02:50] | Special Agent Benson? | 本森特别探员 |
[02:52] | Commander Hicks, I assume. | 你就是希克斯指挥官吧 |
[02:53] | Okay, Captain Cortez and one of our team leaders | 如你要求 科尔特斯队长和我们的一个小队长 |
[02:55] | are waiting upstairs as you requested. | 在楼上候着 |
[02:57] | Perfect. This is Agent Jorge Romero. | 很好 这位是豪尔赫·罗梅罗探员 |
[02:58] | I’m with the PFM. It’s like the FBI, only… | 我是联邦警署的 类似于联调局 只不过 |
[03:01] | Mexican. Happy to have you. | 在墨西哥 很荣幸见到你 |
[03:04] | See the LAPD was smart enough | 洛城警局让你做小队领袖 |
[03:05] | to put you in a leadership role, Cortez. | 非常有眼光 科尔特斯 |
[03:07] | Well, we get it right every now and then. | 我们还是很识英雄的 |
[03:09] | Now, this woman was the backbone of a sting that we ran in 2012. | 她是我们2012年一次诱捕行动中的骨干 |
[03:12] | I did time undercover when I worked gang unit. | 我在反黑组时做过卧底 |
[03:14] | Got in pretty tight with a crew called Los Huesos. | 和一个叫骨头帮的团伙很熟 |
[03:16] | Took down their leadership, | 扳倒了他们的头目 |
[03:17] | never blew her cover. | 但没有暴露身份 |
[03:18] | That sounds about right. | 意料之中 |
[03:19] | Unfortunately, | 很不幸 |
[03:20] | Los Huesos are back. | 骨头帮卷土重来了 |
[03:22] | They’re shipping up low-grade amphetamines from Mexico. | 他们从墨西哥运来低端安非他命 |
[03:25] | Cheaper and stronger than Adderall, and they’re shopping | 比安非他命便宜但药效更烈 他们把药 |
[03:27] | them to high school and college students as study drugs. | 兜售给高中生和大学生 用于提神 |
[03:30] | We’ve got about a half-dozen kids dead | 已经有六名孩子 |
[03:31] | from heart attacks already. | 死于突发心脏病 |
[03:33] | – He one of their heavies? – No. | -他是骨头帮的人吗 -不是 |
[03:34] | No, this is one of ours. | 这是我们的人 |
[03:35] | This is Special Agent Adrian Cruz. | 他是特别探员艾德里安·科鲁兹 |
[03:37] | He’s been embedded with Los Huesos in L.A. | 他被安插在洛杉矶的骨头帮中 |
[03:38] | for about six months. | 大约六个月了 |
[03:39] | No idea when Los Huesos started to doubt his cover, | 不知何时骨头帮开始怀疑他的身份 |
[03:41] | but they must have been following him. | 但他们一定一直在跟踪他 |
[03:43] | This morning, Cruz was in the Palisades with his wife, | 今早 科鲁兹和他妻子在帕利塞兹 |
[03:46] | nowhere near gang turf, when they showed up | 离帮派地盘非常远 他们突然出现 |
[03:48] | out of the blue and snatched him. | 掳走了他 |
[03:51] | Rico Peña, found dead on the scene, | 里科·佩纳 在现场身亡 |
[03:53] | and Eduardo “Flaco” Ruiz, Top dog in L.A. | 还有爱德华多”瘦子”鲁伊斯 在洛杉矶的头目 |
[03:56] | Agent Cruz’s wife says | 据科鲁兹探员的妻子说 |
[03:57] | Flaco’s the one who took her husband. | 是瘦子抓走了他丈夫 |
[03:58] | I remember Rico. | 我记得里科 |
[04:00] | Never seen Flaco. He must be new. | 但没见过瘦子 他一定是新来的 |
[04:02] | He was sent up from Mexico about a year ago. | 他大约一年前从墨西哥派到这里 |
[04:04] | The man he answers to down there, however– | 不过 他在墨西哥的接头人 |
[04:07] | that may ring a bell. | 你可能有印象 |
[04:09] | Raul Lopez. | 拉乌尔·洛佩兹 |
[04:10] | – Raul’s in Mexico? – He’s based in Mexico City, | -拉乌尔在墨西哥 -他人在墨西哥 |
[04:12] | but he runs L.A. | 但洛杉矶归他管 |
[04:14] | Raul did three years for the sting Cortez ran. | 科尔特斯负责的那次行动中 拉乌尔被判了三年 |
[04:16] | He moved his way up in prison, then headed to Mexico | 他在监狱中步步高升 然后一出狱 |
[04:18] | as soon as he got out and shot up the ranks. | 就去了墨西哥 迅速晋升 |
[04:20] | That’s a quick rise. | 升得挺快 |
[04:21] | Raul was low-level when I worked him. | 我接触拉乌尔时 他只是个小人物 |
[04:24] | Smart, but nothing close to a leader. | 很聪明 但远不足成为领袖 |
[04:26] | Easy to rise when you take out | 干掉自己上面的三个人 |
[04:27] | the three guys ahead of you. | 晋升就不难了 |
[04:29] | He’s not just smart, he’s ruthless. | 他也没那么聪明 但行事残忍 |
[04:31] | Nothing goes down in L.A. Without Raul signing off. | 不除去拉乌尔 洛城团伙很难端掉 |
[04:33] | He will know where Flaco is keeping Cruz. | 他知道瘦子把科鲁兹关在哪了 |
[04:35] | Look, I don’t want to say it, but what makes you think | 不想这么说 但你怎么知道 |
[04:37] | – he’s still alive? – He managed to dump | -他还活着 -他没有带走自己的钱包 |
[04:38] | his wallet and his phone, so our best guess is Los Huesos | 和手机 所以我们猜测骨头帮 |
[04:41] | don’t know who he is yet. | 还不知道他是谁 |
[04:42] | They’re gonna press the hell out of him | 他们会对他严加拷问 |
[04:43] | to find out who he’s working for. | 弄清他到底为谁工作 |
[04:44] | Exactly. Now, Cruz is an ex-Ranger, | 没错 科鲁兹是前突击队员 |
[04:47] | SERE-trained to resist and survive, | 接受过特种训练 能御敌存活 |
[04:49] | but the clock is ticking. | 但也不能支撑太久 |
[04:51] | We need to know where Raul is keeping him. | 我们必须知道拉拉乌尔把他关在哪里 |
[04:52] | So, what– | 怎么 |
[04:53] | you want Cortez to ask him? In Mexico City? | 你想要科尔特斯审问他 去墨西哥 |
[04:56] | The Bureau’s already run it by your chief of police. | 联调局已经求得了你们局长的同意 |
[04:59] | If you sign off it, | 如果你同意行动 |
[05:01] | so will he. | 他那边也没有问题 |
[05:02] | Wait, you’re serious? | 慢着 你认真的吗 |
[05:04] | You want her to go undercover in gangland Mexico? | 你要她去黑帮之城墨西哥做卧底 |
[05:10] | No way. | 想都别想 |
[05:11] | No way. This feels way too rushed and sloppy. | 想都别想 太匆忙太草率了 |
[05:13] | I’m the best shot Agent Cruz has. | 我是科鲁兹探员的最大希望 |
[05:14] | You’d do the same in my shoes. | 换做是你 也会这么做 |
[05:16] | Jessica, the FBI has a solid file on these guys. | 杰西卡 联调局有这群家伙的确凿档案 |
[05:18] | We run their leads, and then we track them locally. | 我们根据他们掌握的线索 去当地追查 |
[05:21] | Raul’s men will cover their tracks. | 拉乌尔的人会隐藏踪迹 |
[05:23] | Fed’s intel could be useless by now. | 联调局的情报现在可能没用 |
[05:25] | You think you’re gonna just show up in Mexico | 你觉得自己在墨西哥露露脸 |
[05:26] | and get a confession on a wink and a smile? | 抛个媚眼笑一笑就能让他们招供 |
[05:29] | I realize you don’t know my work in the field. | 我发现你并不了解我在这个领域的工作 |
[05:31] | I’m not questioning your skills, | 我不是在质疑你的能力 |
[05:33] | but we are talking about a high-risk op on foreign soil. | 可我们现在说的是在外国领土上的高危行动 |
[05:36] | You walk in there, I guarantee you Raul is not gonna be | 你到了那边 我保证在那种兽穴中 |
[05:38] | the only lion in that den that you have to worry about. | 拉乌尔不是唯一一个你要担心的猛兽 |
[05:40] | I understand the risks. It’s been a few years, | 我明白危险 虽然我已经几年没做过卧底了 |
[05:42] | but I know exactly what I’m walking into. | 但我很明白自己要去的是什么地方 |
[05:45] | It’s either that | 如果不这么做 |
[05:45] | or do nothing and let Agent Cruz die. | 那就是坐视不管让科鲁兹探员去死 |
[05:49] | At the very least, bring backup. | 那至少 带上后援 |
[05:51] | Someone who’s got your six. | 一个能为你作掩护支援你的人 |
[05:52] | Someone you can read without words, and vice versa. | 彼此不说话就能心灵相通的人 |
[05:56] | I’m in. | 我去 |
[05:57] | Whatever you need. | 不管要做什么 |
[05:58] | – Things are a lot messier down in Mexico. – I get it. | -墨西哥的情况比国内混乱多了 -我懂 |
[06:00] | – I’m still in. – I knew you would be, | -还是去 -我就知道你会的 |
[06:02] | so I already ran it up the chain. | 所以我已经开始走流程了 |
[06:03] | All right, listen up. Raul knew Jessica as Alicia. | 听好 拉乌尔认为杰西卡叫艾丽西娅 |
[06:06] | Now, our story is the two of you met in prison. | 我们统一口径 你们是在监狱中相识 |
[06:09] | Alicia did five years for the same bust | 艾丽西娅受到和拉乌尔一样的指控 |
[06:10] | that put Raul away. | 坐了五年牢 |
[06:11] | – What was I in for? – Manslaughter. | -我是怎么进去的 -过失杀人 |
[06:13] | Caught your boyfriend with another woman, | 发现自己男友和别的女人在一起 |
[06:14] | and you made him pay. | 让他偿了命 |
[06:15] | Sounds like he had it coming. | 听起来罪有应得 |
[06:16] | Nice, so you were, like, Jessica’s prison muscle. | 好 你在监狱就像是杰西卡的打手 |
[06:18] | Shouldn’t we send a fed instead? | 不该派一个联调局探员去吗 |
[06:20] | Someone who’s spent time embedded with guys like this? | 一个跟这种人成天打交道的探员 |
[06:22] | – You worried I can’t do it? – No, of course not. | -你担心我做不来 -不 当然不是 |
[06:24] | I’m just wondering what the safest option might be. | 我只是想知道什么是最稳妥的法子 |
[06:27] | – I’ll be fine. – The rest of us | -我没问题的 -剩下的人 |
[06:28] | are gonna track this crew right here in L.A. | 在洛杉矶追查这个帮派 |
[06:30] | Now, we rescue Agent Cruz and then | 救出科鲁兹探员之后 |
[06:31] | we get Chris and Jessica on a plane and back home. | 我们会接克里斯和杰西卡飞回国 |
[06:33] | I’ll run known addresses of Huesos members, see if we got | 我去查查已知的骨头帮成员住址 |
[06:35] | anything in the system the FBI doesn’t have. | 看能不能在系统里找到联调局没发现的线索 |
[06:37] | I’ll reach out to narcotics, see what they have | 我去联系毒品调查科 看看他们那 |
[06:39] | – on the new drug these guys are pushing. – Great. | -有没有这些人推销的毒品的信息 -好 |
[06:40] | Luca, Street, dig into arrest records. | 卢卡 斯特里特 仔细研究下逮捕记录 |
[06:42] | See if we got anyone in custody we can lean on. | 看看狱中有没有可以利用的人 |
[06:44] | – All over it, boss. – All right, let’s get to it. | -没问题 老大 -好的 开始干活 |
[06:46] | Chris. | 克里斯 |
[06:50] | Up here, Cortez is your captain, | 在这里 科尔特斯是你的队长 |
[06:51] | but down there, you’re just two cops doing whatever it takes | 但到了那边 你们只是两个不惜一切 |
[06:54] | to stay alive, you understand? | 保全自己的警察 明白吗 |
[06:55] | And it’s been a while since she’s been | 她距离上次做卧底 |
[06:56] | – in the field. – Exactly. | -已经有一阵子了 -没错 |
[06:57] | I need you to stay sharp for both of you. | 我要你为了你俩时刻保持警惕 |
[06:59] | – Don’t worry, boss, I… I got her back. – I know you do. | -别担心老大 有我在 -我相信你 |
[07:04] | Think of it this way: | 这么想吧 |
[07:05] | the less you know, the less you can worry about. | 你知道得越少 就担心得越少 |
[07:08] | I don’t know, Jess. How dangerous is it? | 不知道 小杰 到底有多危险 |
[07:11] | I’ll let you know over a bottle of wine when I get back. | 等我回来一起喝喝酒聊一聊 |
[07:15] | It’s undercover work. There’s always risks, | 这是卧底工作 总是存在危险的 |
[07:18] | but I’m a cop and I’m trained to handle it. | 但我是警察 接受过应对这些危险的训练 |
[07:22] | I need to know you’re okay with it. | 我要知道你没意见 |
[07:24] | Listen, you say you got to do it, I’m good. | 你说必须得去 我就没有意见 |
[07:26] | That doesn’t mean it’s fun to be stuck outside the ropes | 但这不意味着 被置身事外 |
[07:28] | when you-you can’t even tell me who you’re in the ring fighting. | 连你要去对付谁我都不知道并不好受 |
[07:31] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 很抱歉 |
[07:33] | I knew I was in trouble the second I met you. | 见到你的那一刻我就知道自己沦陷了 |
[07:36] | Just be safe. | 注意安全 |
[07:38] | Captain. | 队长 |
[07:40] | Hondo, | 洪都 |
[07:41] | this is David Arias. | 这是大卫·阿里斯 |
[07:42] | David, this is Hondo, one of our SWAT team leaders. | 大卫 这是洪都 特警队领队之一 |
[07:45] | – Pleasure to meet you, David. – Nice to meet you. | -很高兴见到你 大卫 -我也是 |
[07:46] | Just want to let you know that Chris | 我想告诉你克里斯已经 |
[07:47] | is all squared away and ready to roll. | 准备就绪 随时可以出发 |
[07:49] | Oh, so this Chris guy is going with you? | 所以这个叫克里斯的会跟你一起去 |
[07:50] | – She is. Yes. – Oh, she is. Wow. | -是的 没错 -是女的 |
[07:52] | I-I totally gender-assumed there, didn’t I? | 我完全搞错性别了 对吧 |
[07:54] | – Don’t even sweat it, man. – Got to say, | -别担心 老兄 -不得不说 |
[07:56] | I got a lot of respect for what you guys do. | 我对你们的工作充满敬意 |
[07:57] | I appreciate that. And Captain Cortez here | 非常感谢 科尔特斯队长 |
[08:00] | is one of our best. | 是我们中的精英 |
[08:01] | I believe it. | 我相信 |
[08:02] | – She’s something else. – Okay, guys. | -她确实不一般 -好了各位 |
[08:04] | We’re done here. I have a plane to catch. | 先聊到这儿吧 我还要赶飞机 |
[08:05] | Thank you, Hondo. | 谢了 洪都 |
[08:12] | You need to stay on your toes down here. | 在这里 你们得时刻保持警惕 |
[08:14] | The narcos wield a lot more power in Mexico | 毒枭在墨西哥的影响力 |
[08:16] | than your gangs up north. | 比你们北边的帮派要大得多 |
[08:18] | And while most cops are clean, | 虽然大部分警察是清白的 |
[08:19] | we have our share of dirty ones. | 但也有一部分和毒贩勾结 |
[08:21] | Best if no one knows you’re in town. | 最好不要走漏你们来这了的风声 |
[08:24] | Raul’s hacienda is nearby. | 拉乌尔的庄园在附近 |
[08:26] | I have a good view. If you leave his place, | 这里能清楚看到他的庄园 如果要离开他的地盘 |
[08:29] | check in here before going anywhere else. | 去别的地方 先看看这里 |
[08:32] | As long as the mission is on, | 只要这个任务还未中断 |
[08:34] | these curtains stay closed. | 这些窗帘就会一直拉着 |
[08:38] | If you see them open it means | 如果窗帘被拉开 就说明 |
[08:39] | either Agent Cruz has been rescued | 科鲁兹探员已获救 |
[08:41] | or we’ve aborted the mission. | 或是任务终止 |
[08:43] | So if they’re open, get out. | 所以如果窗帘没拉 撤退 |
[08:45] | Closed, stay put and maintain your cover. | 拉着 按兵不动继续卧底 |
[08:47] | Any way to signal from inside Raul’s hacienda | 万一败露了 有什么办法从拉乌尔庄园中 |
[08:50] | in case things go south? | 发信号出来呢 |
[08:54] | No. | 没有 |
[08:55] | Once you’re in, you’re on your own. | 一旦进去 就只能靠自己了 |
[08:57] | No weapons, | 没有武器 |
[08:58] | no cell phones, and a wire is too risky. | 没有手机 带窃听器太冒风险 |
[09:02] | Be careful in there. | 在里面一切小心 |
[09:03] | Raul has dropped 30 bodies at least, | 拉乌尔的手上至少沾了30条人命 |
[09:06] | but we can’t prove it because we can’t find them. | 但是我们没办法证明这点 因为找不到尸体 |
[09:08] | If something goes wrong, get out and run, | 如果事情出现异常 马上撤退 |
[09:11] | and hope I get to you before he does. | 希望那时我能先于他找到你们 |
[10:00] | Let me do the talking. | 让我来说 |
[10:03] | Buenos días. | 你们好 |
[12:35] | We checked every hangout, hideout and stash house | 我们查了骨头帮上六个月来 |
[12:37] | Los Huesos have used in the last six months | 所有住所 藏匿处和毒窝 |
[12:38] | and come up empty. These guys have vanished. | 但一无所获 这些人凭空消失了 |
[12:40] | We’ve also compiled a list of the gang’s friends, | 我们也整理了一份帮派成员的亲友名单 |
[12:42] | relatives, but if we talk to them, | 但如果我们找他们谈话 |
[12:43] | we might tip off Los Huesos that Agent Cruz is one of us. | 或许会让骨头帮察觉到科鲁兹探员是我们的人 |
[12:45] | – We can’t risk that. – I might have something. | -我们不能冒这个险 -可能有线索了 |
[12:47] | Hollywood Division Narcotics says | 好莱坞分局毒品调查科说 |
[12:49] | they’ve been tracking a house with some frat types, | 他们一直在查一伙兄弟会类型团伙 |
[12:50] | new on the scene, pushing volume of a low-grade study drug | 他们现在在推销一种新型的低档提神药 |
[12:53] | – they’re calling Lucidia. – That’s the stuff. | -叫做露西迪亚 -是同一种药 |
[12:55] | Los Huesos have a few names for it, | 骨头帮给它起了不少名字 |
[12:56] | but Lucidia is one of them. | 露西迪亚就是其中之一 |
[12:57] | If Hollywood’s already onto these guys, | 如果好莱坞分部已经盯上了这些人 |
[12:58] | then it won’t look fishy if we kicked their doors in. | 那我们破门就不会显得可疑 |
[13:00] | Hell, the louder the better. | 行 越声张越好 |
[13:02] | We’ll-we’ll never be able to sell all this. | 这些永远也卖不完 |
[13:04] | Okay, I can get Louie and Chadsworth to move some. | 没事 我能让路易和查特斯沃思分销掉一部分 |
[13:07] | Maybe Benji. | 要不本吉也行 |
[13:08] | It’s still too much, bro. We can’t. | 那还是很多啊 我们卖不完的 |
[13:11] | – On the ground! – Whoa, don’t shoot, don’t shoot! | -趴下 -别开枪 别开枪 |
[13:13] | On the ground! SWAT! | 趴下 特警队 |
[13:14] | On the ground! Hands where I can see them. | 趴下 把手都举起来 |
[13:15] | – On the ground, right now! – It’s not ours. | -趴下 立刻 -这不是我们的 |
[13:16] | They came and dumped it on us. | 是他们甩给我们的 |
[13:17] | – Who did? – Shut up, Ryan. | -谁 -闭嘴 瑞恩 |
[13:18] | – We want lawyers. – You tell me who brought you these drugs, | -我们要请律师 -告诉我谁给的毒品 |
[13:20] | you won’t need a lawyer, you feel me? | 你们就不需要请律师 懂了吗 |
[13:23] | Any of you got the brains to avoid prison, | 你们够聪明的话 就该知道 不想进监狱 |
[13:24] | it’s time to start talking. | 现在就要老实交代 |
[13:28] | Your man Raul is big on security. | 拉乌尔的看守很严 |
[13:31] | Just means we’re safe. | 说明我们很安全 |
[13:32] | Safe? | 安全 |
[13:33] | You see the way his girl and his muscle were eyeballing you? | 看见他的女人和手下瞪你的样子了吗 |
[13:37] | The sooner we get back home, the better. | 还是尽快回去比较稳妥 |
[13:38] | I’ll talk to him, get things moving. | 我去找他谈谈 开始着手 |
[13:57] | Some things. | 有一点 |
[16:57] | Los Huesos probably dumped their inventory, | 很可能是骨头帮觉得他们之中出了内鬼 |
[16:59] | thinking with a rat in the kitchen that | 所以把存货都甩在了这里 |
[17:01] | their product was safer here than one of their stash houses. | 他们的货在这要比放在藏毒窝点更安全 |
[17:04] | We got a looky-loo who seems | 有个路人甲好像 |
[17:06] | mighty interested in what we’re up to. | 对我们的行动格外关注 |
[17:09] | Stop the car! | 把车停下 |
[17:11] | Stop the car. | 停车 |
[17:12] | Turn the car off, step out slowly. | 关掉发动机 慢慢下车来 |
[17:14] | Hands where I can see them. | 把手放到我能看见的地方 |
[17:20] | You watching all this for a reason? | 你为什么监视我们 |
[17:22] | Please just tell me those punks are going away | 请告诉我这些混混要滚蛋了 |
[17:23] | – for a long, long time. – Why? | -再也不会出现了 -怎么了 |
[17:26] | What’s it to you? | 这跟你有什么关系 |
[17:27] | One of them killed my daughter | 他们里面有个人卖给我女儿药 |
[17:28] | with the drugs he sold her. You wouldn’t believe | 害死了她 你们不知道 |
[17:31] | the pressure kids are under these days. | 如今孩子们所承受的压力 |
[17:32] | So she was taking something to help her study? | 她吃药来帮助她学习 |
[17:34] | One of those idiots sold her poison. | 其中一个白痴把毒品卖给了她 |
[17:37] | Heart attack at 17. | 十七岁就心脏病发作 |
[17:39] | Sir, they will pay for it, | 先生 他们会付出代价的 |
[17:40] | but right now, we also need to get the guys | 但是现在我们还需要抓住那些 |
[17:42] | who are pumping the poison into our country. | 往我们国家运毒的家伙 |
[17:43] | – The guys that are supplying these losers. – Yeah. | -给这些废柴供货的人 -对 |
[17:46] | They were here this morning. | 他们今早来过 |
[17:47] | Latino guys. Unloaded a van full of boxes and took off. | 拉美人 把满车的箱子卸在这就走了 |
[17:50] | Okay, wait a minute. You saw them? | 等一下 你看见他们了 |
[17:52] | – Did you get a plate number? – Dealer tags. | -你记下车牌号了吗 -挂的是经销商牌照 |
[17:55] | But I followed them. | 不过我跟踪了他们 |
[17:56] | They headed south and got off the 710 at Del Amo. | 他们朝南走了 然后从德尔阿莫下了710公路 |
[17:59] | Headed into an area that I couldn’t follow in my Beemer, | 进了个地方 那里我的车进不去 |
[18:02] | if you know what I mean. | 如果你明白我的意思的话 |
[18:03] | We’re gonna need | 我们需要你 |
[18:03] | a description of that van and anyone you saw in it. | 描述一下那辆货车和你看到的人 |
[18:07] | We need to get word back to L.A. | 我们要把这些信息传回洛杉矶 |
[18:08] | that agent Cruz is alive | 告诉他们科鲁兹探员还活着 |
[18:10] | and Raul still doesn’t know who he is. | 拉乌尔仍不知道他是谁 |
[18:12] | Sorry for pressing him like that. | 很抱歉我操之过急了 |
[18:14] | Raul can be sensitive. | 拉乌尔很敏感 |
[18:15] | Best to let Alicia handle him. | 最好是让艾丽西娅来对付他 |
[18:17] | She’s quite the firecracker, Alicia. | 这个艾丽西娅还真火爆呢 |
[18:20] | You like her? | 你喜欢她 |
[18:20] | I do. Certainly a side I didn’t see coming. | 喜欢 意料之外 |
[18:23] | Curtain’s closed. | 窗帘是拉着的 |
[18:24] | Let’s go up. | 我们上去 |
[18:27] | Good to hear that Agent Cruz is still alive, | 很高兴听到科鲁兹探员还活着 |
[18:29] | but this Chato thing is a problem. | 但这个查托的事比较棘手 |
[18:31] | Raul won’t just kill him, he’ll make a show of it | 拉乌尔不仅仅是要杀了他 他还会大做文章 |
[18:33] | to set an example. | 杀鸡儆猴 |
[18:35] | What if we say we can’t find him? | 如果说我们找不到他呢 |
[18:37] | We can’t go back empty-handed. | 我们不能空手回去 |
[18:38] | That won’t fly with Raul. | 过不了拉乌尔那关 |
[18:39] | Like he said, it’s a test. | 就像他说的那样 这是场测试 |
[18:41] | If you think it’s too risky, don’t do it. | 如果你觉得太冒险了 就不要做 |
[18:44] | I know how serious you take a missing cop, | 我知道一名警察失踪有多重要 |
[18:46] | but losing two more in Mexico won’t make it any better. | 但在墨西哥再损失两名警察对事情没有任何帮助 |
[18:49] | What if we kill him? | 如果我们把他杀了呢 |
[18:52] | Raul? | 拉乌尔吗 |
[18:53] | No. Chato. | 不是 查托 |
[19:03] | DEA’d bee leaning on the frats, | 缉毒局一直指望能从那些兄弟会的人那查到什么 |
[19:05] | but they don’t seem to know much. | 但他们似乎知道的不多 |
[19:06] | What do we have on that van? | 货车那边有什么消息 |
[19:07] | Grieving father saw the van exit a freeway | 那位悲痛的父亲看到货车在多明格斯牧场附近 |
[19:09] | near Rancho Dominquez. | 驶出高速公路 |
[19:10] | That’s out of the way and a good spot to lay low. | 这条路很偏僻 是个很隐蔽的地方 |
[19:12] | Central Vice has some UCs keeping eyes out, | 中区风化组已派了卧底警察盯梢 |
[19:14] | but that’s a lot of ground to canvass without drawing attention. | 但仍有很多盲区 |
[19:16] | And with Chris and Cortez embedded, | 现在克里斯和科尔特斯进去卧底 |
[19:18] | the last thing we want is to tip Los Huesos | 我们最不想的就是让骨头帮知道 |
[19:20] | that we’re looking for them. | 我们在找他们 |
[19:21] | Just got word from Romero. | 刚得到罗梅罗的消息 |
[19:22] | Your officers have confirmed that Cruz is still alive | 你们的警官已经确认科鲁兹还活着 |
[19:25] | and Los Huesos have no idea who he is yet. | 而骨头帮还不知道他的身份 |
[19:27] | Great, so we bringing them home? | 太好了 那能接她们回来了吗 |
[19:27] | Well, not yet. | 现在还不行 |
[19:28] | Raul has sent them on some kind of a task. | 拉乌尔派她们去做什么任务了 |
[19:30] | Says if they prove themselves | 说如果她们证明了自己 |
[19:32] | he’ll let them in on the whole L.A. Operation. | 他就让她们加入洛杉矶分部 |
[19:34] | What kind of task? | 什么样的任务 |
[19:36] | But they’ve confirmed that Cruz is still alive, | 既然他们已经确认了科鲁兹还活着 |
[19:38] | and we know the part of town that he’s probably being held. | 而我们也知道他可能被关押的地方 |
[19:40] | I mean, is it really worth the risk of leaving them down there? | 冒着危险让她们待在那里真的好吗 |
[19:42] | All right, look, we all want to bring them back | 我们都想尽快接她们回来 |
[19:43] | as soon as possible, but Benson’s right. | 但本森说得对 |
[19:45] | We pull them out now, it could look suspicious. | 如果现在把她们接回来 会显得很可疑 |
[19:47] | They maintain their covers until we get Agent Cruz back. | 在救回科鲁兹前 她们都要继续保持卧底身份 |
[19:49] | End of story. | 就这样 |
[19:51] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[20:00] | It’s okay, it’s okay. That’s it. Hey. That’s it. | 不用了 够了 |
[20:08] | 30 seconds. | 30秒 |
[20:49] | What happened? You shoot him for real? | 发生了什么 你真拿枪打他了吗 |
[20:51] | He tried to run at the last minute. | 快到了他想跑 |
[20:53] | I had to get a little physical. | 我只能想办法不让他跑 |
[21:02] | I’ll have someone come get him. | 我找人过来接他 |
[21:05] | I hope you two know what you’re doing. | 我希望你们俩知道你们在干什么 |
[21:13] | David Arias. Yeah. | 大卫·阿里斯 没错 |
[21:15] | Yeah, yeah, he’s good. Send him back. | 没错 他很好 把他送过来 |
[21:17] | You good, Street? | 你还好吗 斯特里特 |
[21:19] | You got any idea how many cops | 你知道这一年里 |
[21:20] | have been killed in Mexico this year alone? | 有多少位警察在墨西哥被杀害吗 |
[21:23] | I don’t think that’s something you need to be focused on right now. | 我不觉得这件事是你现在该担心的事 |
[21:25] | I just, I hate the feeling like we got family in the battlefield, | 我讨厌这种 我们的家人在战场上拼命 |
[21:28] | and there’s not a damn thing that we can do to help. | 而我们却帮不上忙的感觉 |
[21:30] | We are helping. We have UCs combing the streets, | 我们在帮忙 街头上有卧底警察 |
[21:33] | we have every CI in town getting grilled, | 我们城里的每一位线人都在尽其所能 |
[21:35] | and once we even get a whiff of intel, it’s game on. | 一旦找到了任何线索 我们马上开始行动 |
[21:38] | And I’m gonna need everyone to be razor sharp and rested. | 我需要每个人都保持清醒 充分休息 |
[21:41] | I don’t know, it’s just like, give me a job to do? | 我不知道 给我件事做 |
[21:43] | I don’t care how dangerous it is, I’ll get it done. | 我不在乎有多危险 我都会完成 |
[21:45] | But this sitting on our hands crap… | 但无所事事地坐在这里… |
[21:46] | It’s real easy to get lost with the things that you can’t control. | 对于无法控制的事情 很容易迷失方向 |
[21:50] | But we know that Chris and Jessica are safe | 但我们知道克里斯和杰西卡此刻很安全 |
[21:51] | at the moment, and they have the trust of Raul. | 而且他们得到了拉乌尔的信任 |
[21:53] | They’re gonna send us some intel soon, so I’m gonna need you | 她们很快就能弄来情报 所以我要你 |
[21:56] | to find something else to focus on, | 找点别的事转移下注意力 |
[21:57] | something to keep you positive. | 能你保持乐观的事 |
[21:59] | – All right. – Hondo. | -好吧 -洪都 |
[22:02] | David. | 大卫 |
[22:03] | Hey. Everything all right? | 你好 一切还好吗 |
[22:04] | Yeah, yeah. Thanks. I got it. | 谢谢 我来就行了 |
[22:06] | Thanks for letting me drop in. I just, | 谢谢你让我过来 |
[22:07] | I just can’t figure out what to do with myself. | 我只是自己不知道该干什么 |
[22:09] | Look, I’m not the prying type, | 我不怎么祈祷 |
[22:10] | but it’s hard to feel so far out of the loop. | 但这样置身事外让我很难受 |
[22:13] | Know the feeling. | 我懂你 |
[22:16] | I’m going for a run. | 我去跑步 |
[22:18] | I guess I was just hoping you could tell me if you’ve heard from her. | 我希望你能告诉我有没有她的消息 |
[22:21] | She sent a message to us. | 她给我们发了条信息 |
[22:22] | It sounds like everything is going as planned. | 听起来所有事情都在计划之中 |
[22:24] | Man, I don’t know why I’m so wound up. | 我不知道我为什么这么紧张 |
[22:26] | Well, dating a cop’s never an easy thing. | 和警察谈恋爱可不是件轻松的事 |
[22:28] | You ever date anyone on the force? | 你和警察谈过恋爱吗 |
[22:32] | Couple times. | 有过几次 |
[22:33] | At least as a cop, you know you measure up well. | 至少作为一名警察 你知道自己符合标准 |
[22:34] | Hey, come on, man. I don’t think you have to worry about all that. | 拜托 你不需要担心这个 |
[22:36] | Well, usually, I don’t, but Jessica’s different, man. | 通常我不担心 但杰西卡不一样 |
[22:39] | Look, I know it sucks being left in the dark, | 我知道不了解情况的痛苦 |
[22:42] | but she will be home before you know it. | 但她会平安回来的 |
[22:46] | – Thank you, man. – Yeah. | -谢谢你 -不客气 |
[22:55] | You realize it’s past midnight? | 你知道已经凌晨了吧 |
[22:57] | Mama, by morning, | 妈妈 到了早上 |
[22:58] | this is all gonna be good as new. | 这些都会像新的一样 |
[23:01] | So, you want to tell me what’s going on at work, | 你要跟我说说工作上的事 |
[23:03] | or is this something else? | 还是其他的事 |
[23:06] | You only start these little projects when you’re spinning | 你有心事的时候才会做这些 |
[23:08] | and need to feel like you can fix something. | 让自己觉得你能修好什么 |
[23:11] | I don’t know, I… | 我不知道 我 |
[23:12] | I’m just restless, that’s all. | 我只是很不安 |
[23:15] | Are you still seeing that girl, the ADA? | 你还和那个女孩在一块吗 那个助理检察官 |
[23:18] | No. No, that, uh, that kind of went south. | 不了 那事吹了 |
[23:22] | But it was never really a permanent thing, anyway. | 不过不管怎样也不会长久的 |
[23:24] | Are they ever? | 你有过长久的吗 |
[23:25] | Well, what’s that supposed to mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[23:26] | Well, it’s just that, sometimes, | 只是有时 |
[23:28] | I feel like I’ve raised you to be | 我会觉得我把你养得 |
[23:30] | a little bit too independent. | 有点太独立了 |
[23:32] | Okay, Mama, I don’t think girl trouble’s what’s messing with me. | 妈妈 我现在不是在烦女朋友的事 |
[23:34] | Well, you spinning about something. | 你肯定有心事 |
[23:40] | All right, I… | 好吧 |
[23:42] | I just feel like I can never do enough, | 我只是觉得不管我怎么努力都不够 |
[23:45] | like nothing ever changes. | 感觉不能让任何有所改变 |
[23:47] | Some of it won’t. | 有些事永远不会变 |
[23:49] | There’s always gonna be another racist cop | 总会有下一个像亚利桑那州那个 |
[23:51] | like that one in Arizona. | 种族歧视的警察一样 |
[23:53] | A pervert like the one that went after your sister. | 像那个伤害你妹妹的变态那样的人 |
[23:56] | Never gonna get ’em all, | 永远抓不完的 |
[23:58] | but big picture, things change. | 但总体来说 社会已经变了 |
[24:02] | – Do they? – I’ve been around long enough to see it. | -真的吗 -我已经见过太多了 |
[24:05] | When I was a little girl, I never saw anyone | 我小时候 从来没见过 |
[24:08] | that looked like you wearing a gun and a badge. | 你这样的人当警察 |
[24:12] | I hear you, Ma… | 知道了 妈 |
[24:15] | I just want to know that I’m making a real difference. | 我只是想知道我真对社会有贡献 |
[24:17] | Oh, you are, baby. You are. | 你有 宝贝 真的 |
[24:21] | You got to start trying to look at things | 你要用你看待这个龙头的眼光 |
[24:24] | the way you look at that faucet. | 看待其他事 |
[24:27] | You ain’t gonna fix the world’s plumbing problems, | 全世界的水管你修不过来的 |
[24:29] | but I’m sure gonna be smiling when you fix mine. | 但你修好我的水管我就会很开心 |
[24:32] | You know you’re over here sounding like Oprah, | 你知道你在这就像奥普拉一样 |
[24:34] | trying to fix my life. | 想拯救我的生活 |
[24:35] | I wish I had some of that Oprah money | 我也希望能像奥普拉那样有钱 |
[24:37] | for schooling your little butt. | 让你受到更好的教育 |
[24:41] | Just focus on what’s in front of you, baby. | 关注眼前就好了 |
[24:45] | That’s all you can control. | 那才是你能控制得了的 |
[24:49] | And by that, | 我指的是 |
[24:51] | I mean my shower. | 修好我的花洒 |
[24:52] | Yes, ma’am. Yes, ma’am. | 好的 女士 |
[24:54] | I’m on it. I’m on it. | 我马上弄 |
[25:50] | 至少把他的头带回来 我要把他的骨头插在我的地上 | |
[27:07] | 这一切都属于你 你还愿意分我一杯羹 | |
[27:34] | 瘦子 弗莱彻6880号 别回信息 | |
[27:47] | If Raul believed the video they made, | 如果拉乌尔信了那个视频 |
[27:49] | the intel should be legit. | 那情报应该是真的 |
[27:51] | If he didn’t, who knows? | 如果他没买账 那就不好说了 |
[27:53] | Is there any way to contact them and verify? | 有办法联系他们确认一下吗 |
[27:55] | Unfortunately, no. All I can do is give the signal to pull out. | 很遗憾不能 我只能发信号告诉她们撤离 |
[27:58] | Came as soon as I could. | 我尽快赶来了 |
[28:00] | You always look this sharp at 3:00 a.m.? | 你凌晨三点还穿这么精神 |
[28:02] | No. Hondo’s boy Dee’s got me loaded up with shifts at the club. | 洪都的朋友迪伊给我找了份夜店安保的工作 |
[28:05] | Baby coming, need money. Where are we at? | 孩子要出生了 需要钱 现在什么情况 |
[28:07] | The rest of the team plus Benitez are en route. | 其他的队员包括贝尼特斯都在路上 |
[28:09] | Now, Street got a text message with an address for Flaco, | 斯特里特收到短信 告诉了我们瘦子的地址 |
[28:12] | except it’s nowhere near where the father saw the van. | 但是那里离父亲看到货车停下的地方很远 |
[28:14] | – Where’s the address? – Silver Lake. | -在哪 -银湖 |
[28:15] | Anything else? Who sent it? | 除此之外呢 谁发的 |
[28:17] | It’s a burner phone in Mexico. | 来自墨西哥的一次性手机 |
[28:18] | It said not to text back. I’m guessing it’s Chris. | 短信里说了不要回复 我猜是克里斯 |
[28:20] | Couldn’t it have also been Raul trying to set a trap? | 不会是拉乌尔给我们挖的陷阱吗 |
[28:22] | If he’s suspicious, he sends us bunk intel, | 如果他起了疑心的话 会给我们发假情报 |
[28:24] | – see if we bite. – How would he get my number? | -看我们会不会上钩 -他怎么会有我手机号 |
[28:26] | Well, for right now, we have to assume that that intel is legit. | 现在来说 我们只能当做当真情报 |
[28:28] | We just can’t take any of it for granted. | 我只是不能想当然 |
[28:30] | Well, Silver Lake’s not the smartest place to torture a prisoner. | 银湖可不是个折磨囚犯的好地方 |
[28:32] | A lot of nosy neighbors. | 周遭很多闲杂人士 |
[28:33] | No, but it’s a great spot for an inked-up banger to disappear. | 对 但那里很适合满身文身的帮派成员藏身 |
[28:35] | He can blend right in with the hipsters. | 他可以扮成当地的嬉皮士 |
[28:37] | If you raid the place and Agent Cruz isn’t there, | 如果你们突击那里 却没找到科鲁兹探员 |
[28:39] | Raul will hear about it. Won’t be good for your friends. | 拉乌尔会听到风声的 对你的朋友不利 |
[28:42] | He’s right. We need more info. | 他说的没错 我们需要更多信息 |
[28:43] | We got to get eyes and ears in there without getting spotted. | 那里还需要不被发现给我们通风报信的人 |
[28:45] | I’ll get Agent Benson cracking | 我让本森探员 |
[28:46] | on a federal surveillance warrant. | 去申请联邦监控令 |
[28:48] | See if her guys can get that house rigged | 看能否让她的人在日出前 |
[28:49] | before the sun comes up. | 给那个房子装上窃视设备 |
[29:16] | Let’s hope the address you sent Street was worth something. | 希望你发给斯特里特的地址能有用 |
[29:20] | Either way, we’re on that plane tomorrow, | 不管怎样 明天我们就走了 |
[29:21] | unless you want to end up in bed with that psycho. | 除非你真想和这疯子上床 |
[29:24] | I can get more out of him first. | 我能先从他身上套出更多信息 |
[29:27] | I’ll keep an eye on meathead and the girlfriend for you. | 我帮你盯着那个疯子和她女友 |
[29:32] | They’d both throw you off this roof if they could. | 如果可以 他们会把你丢下房顶 |
[29:35] | – Nice work with the cameras. – We’re lucky their air vents | -摄像头安得很棒 -我们很走运 |
[29:37] | could fit our drones. We got ’em in just before sunrise. | 无人机能从通风口进去 正好赶在天亮前安好 |
[29:40] | Let’s hope we get something from it. | 希望能得到点有用的信息 |
[29:42] | All right, here we go. Flaco’s back. | 好了 瘦子回来了 |
[29:58] | They got Agent Cruz in a matadero. | 他们把科鲁兹探员关在屠场 |
[30:00] | It’s like a slaughterhouse or meat factory, | 就是屠宰场或者肉类工厂 |
[30:02] | about 30 kilometers from where they’re at. | 离他们这大约三十公里的距离 |
[30:03] | – That’s like 20 miles, right? – Yeah. | -就是二十英里 对吧 -对 |
[30:05] | Street, how far is that Silver Lake house | 斯特里特 银湖的房子 |
[30:06] | from the van sighting? | 离那辆货车被看到的地方有多远 |
[30:08] | He said if Cruz doesn’t talk soon, they’ll kill him. | 他说如果科鲁兹再不交代 就杀了他 |
[30:09] | 19 miles. It’s got to be somewhere close to there. | 十九英里 应该就在那附近 |
[30:12] | Search the area for slaughterhouses. | 在附近找一下屠宰场 |
[30:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[30:16] | Delamo Meat Company. | 德拉莫肉类工厂 |
[30:17] | Looks like the health department shut ’em down a year ago. | 一年前卫生局下令关闭 |
[30:19] | – They’ve been off-line ever since. – Can you get a schematic? | -之后就停业了 -能找到内部构造图吗 |
[30:21] | Something that shows a layout of the place? | 能看出工厂布局的图片 |
[30:22] | – Should be able to. – Makes sense. | -应该可以 -对得上 |
[30:24] | Two of the stash houses they cleared out | 他们撤掉的两个窝点 |
[30:25] | are just a couple of blocks away from there. | 离那里就两个街区 |
[30:27] | – Lot of ins and outs. – Plenty of places to hide. | -出入口非常多 -有很多地方可以躲 |
[30:29] | And they’ll be on the doors. If we go in too hot, | 他们肯定会有人看门 如果我们突然闯入 |
[30:32] | they could take Cruz out before we can get to him. | 他们可能会赶在我们之前杀掉科鲁兹 |
[30:34] | We breach from the roof. Get a drop on ’em. | 我们从屋顶突破 来个出其不意 |
[30:38] | I’ll have Mumford and Stevens’ teams set a net. | 我让曼福特和史蒂文斯的小队包围工厂 |
[30:40] | Your team runs breach and recovery. | 你的队伍负责突破和营救 |
[30:41] | Let’s go get Agent Cruz out of there and get our people back. | 救下科鲁兹探员 让我们的人回来 |
[30:43] | Let’s move. | 行动 |
[32:29] | Just before a man dies, | 在一个人将死的时候 |
[32:31] | his pride vanishes. | 他的自尊会消失 |
[32:35] | Then he stops fighting | 之后他就会放弃 |
[32:37] | for the silly things he believes in. | 那些自己坚持的信仰 |
[32:44] | I think… | 我认为… |
[32:47] | I think we’re getting close. | 我们快到这一步了 |
[33:39] | Drop it! Down! | 放下枪 跪下 |
[33:40] | Down on your knees! | 跪下 |
[33:42] | – Down! Down! – Put your hands behind your back! | -跪下 -手背过来 |
[33:43] | – Your hands behind your back! Both hands! – Now! Now! | -手背过来 两只手 -快 |
[33:46] | LAPD SWAT! | 洛城警局特警队 |
[33:48] | Street, I got him. Check on Cruz. | 斯特里特 我去抓他 你照看科鲁兹 |
[33:57] | Stay down! | 别动 |
[33:58] | Stay down! You’re done! | 别动 你被捕了 |
[34:01] | Can you open your eyes? | 你能睁开眼睛吗 |
[34:02] | I got you now. | 我来救你了 |
[34:04] | I didn’t talk. | 我什么都没说 |
[34:05] | Yeah, you did good. You did real good. | 你很棒 你做得真的很棒 |
[34:09] | This is 20-David. We recovered Agent Cruz | 这里是20D队 已救下科鲁兹探员 |
[34:11] | and I got Flaco in custody. Are you good? | 瘦子已被我控制 你们情况如何 |
[34:13] | One suspect down, two in custody. | 一名嫌犯倒地 两名已被逮捕 |
[34:15] | – We’re good. – All right, let’s get word | -没事 -好 那就告诉墨西哥那边 |
[34:16] | down to Mexico and get them the hell out of there. | 赶紧让她们离开那里 |
[34:21] | Paco’s been on and off his phone for the last ten minutes. | 帕科已经打了十分钟的电话了 |
[34:23] | Now he’s got blood in his eyes. | 现在他眼睛都充血了 |
[34:25] | I think we’re blown. | 我觉得我们暴露了 |
[34:31] | All right. Follow me and look casual. | 好吧 跟我来 轻松点 |
[34:33] | Yeah. | 好 |
[35:25] | We go back out there, we were dead. | 我们回去就是死路一条 |
[35:27] | – Where’d you get that? – Swiped it. | -哪儿来的枪 -偷的 |
[35:31] | Let’s go. Come on. | 我们走 快 |
[36:07] | Señora, señora. | 女士 女士 |
[36:29] | Romero’s on his way. | 罗梅罗正赶过来 |
[36:55] | Take the guard out, then Raul, | 先放倒守卫 再是拉乌尔 |
[36:56] | and I’ll take Paco. | 我来搞定帕科 |
[37:12] | How you like my pretty face now? | 你现在觉得我漂亮的脸蛋如何 |
[37:50] | Ready to go back home? | 准备好回家了吗 |
[38:07] | Here they are! | 她们回来了 |
[38:08] | – Yeah! – Welcome back. | -太好了 -欢迎回来 |
[38:10] | So good to be here. | 真高兴能回来 |
[38:14] | – Hell no. Get in here. – Aw, you missed me or something? | -别想敷衍我 来抱一下 -你想我了吧 |
[38:17] | Yeah. How’d it go down there? | 嗯 墨西哥那边怎么样 |
[38:17] | Tell you what, my partner Alicia was a badass. | 这样说吧 我的搭档艾丽西娅可厉害了 |
[38:20] | Too bad you guys didn’t get a chance to meet her. | 可惜你们没机会见她 |
[38:25] | Damn, I think we just did. | 我去 看来我们见识到了 |
[38:27] | You know, before we left, I promised Hondo that | 我们走之前 我答应过洪都 |
[38:30] | I would have your back, | 我会保护你 |
[38:31] | but I think you’re the one that had mine. | 但是看来是你在保护我 |
[38:34] | I say we had each other’s. | 我们彼此照应 |
[38:35] | The way it’s supposed to work, right? | 本来就应该这样 不是吗 |
[38:37] | I always respected the hell out of you as a captain. | 作为我们的队长 我一直很尊敬你 |
[38:39] | I just had no idea what an incredible cop you are, too. | 我只是没想到你还是一位如此出色的警察 |
[38:42] | – One of my better kept secrets. – Not anymore. | -我可是很会保守秘密的 -现在不是秘密了 |
[38:45] | Captain Cortez. | 科尔特斯队长 |
[38:47] | Agent Benson. | 本森探员 |
[38:48] | Agent Romero wanted me to let you know, | 罗梅罗探员要我告诉你 |
[38:50] | they found the chemical plant that Raul’s been using | 他们找到了拉乌尔用来处理尸体的 |
[38:52] | to dispose of the bodies. | 化学工厂 |
[38:53] | They’re sweeping for DNA. He’s going down for good. | 他们正在采集DNA 他肯定会坐穿牢底的 |
[38:56] | That’s great news. Thank you. | 真是个好消息 谢谢你们 |
[38:57] | Sounds like things got a little thick down there at the end. | 听说事情最后变得有点动情了 |
[39:00] | Nothing we couldn’t handle. | 没有什么是我们处理不了的 |
[39:01] | Well, in any case, we owe you big. | 不管怎么说 我们欠你一个大人情 |
[39:06] | Now for the fun part, | 现在轮到有趣的部分了 |
[39:07] | interagency paperwork. | 部门之间的文书工作 |
[39:09] | Well, I can hardly wait. | 我简直等不及了 |
[39:13] | Ah, I guess all that worrying we were doing was for nothing, huh? | 看来我们所有的担忧全是多余的 |
[39:17] | You probably burned a few calories. | 可能让你们消瘦了一点 |
[39:19] | Okay, there was that. | 那倒是 |
[39:21] | Either way, I’m just really glad you’re okay. | 不管怎么样 我真的很高兴你安全回来 |
[39:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:29] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[40:06] | You feel better, baby? | 你感觉好点了吗 宝贝 |
[40:08] | I’m too tired to tell you right now. | 我现在太累了 没法和你说 |
[40:12] | You should’ve just gone straight home and gone to sleep. | 你就该直接回家睡觉 |
[40:15] | My shower could wait. | 我的花洒可以过后再修 |
[40:18] | – You know me better than that. – I guess I do. | -你知道我是有始有终的人 -是吧 |
[40:21] | My Hon-do-it boy. | 我的”洪都来” |
[40:22] | Oh, come on, Mama, don’t do it. | 别 老妈 别提这事 |
[40:24] | Practically the first words out of your mouth. | 你开口说的第一句话就是这个 |
[40:27] | I loved how you just couldn’t manage saying “Hondo do it.” | 我就喜欢你说”让洪都来做”时发音不清的样子 |
[40:30] | It just was “Hon-do-it,” | 你只能说”洪都来” |
[40:32] | and wouldn’t let nobody help you with nothing. | 也不让任何人帮你 |
[40:34] | “Let me help you with your shoes, baby.” | 让我帮你穿鞋吧 宝贝 |
[40:36] | “No, Hon-do-it.” | 不 洪都来 |
[40:37] | “Let me help you with…” “No, Hon-do-it.” | 让我帮你吧 不要 洪都来 |
[40:41] | Hon-do-it. I was one proud little man, wasn’t I? | 洪都来 当年我可是个傲娇小子吧 |
[40:44] | Was? I don’t remember when that changed. | 是吧 我都不记得你什么时候变了 |
[40:49] | And I encouraged it. | 我还鼓励了你 |
[40:50] | That strength, that self-reliance set you apart. | 那份勇气与独立让你与众不同 |
[40:56] | It kept you safe from temptation. | 让你远离诱惑 |
[40:58] | Got you where you are. | 让你成为现在这个优秀的人 |
[41:00] | The irony is, it might be the thing that’s holding you back. | 讽刺的是 这可能也是阻挡你前进的问题 |
[41:06] | Yeah, maybe. | 可能吧 |
[41:09] | You know, Ma. | 你知道的 妈 |
[41:13] | I don’t know if it’s because… I’m alone | 我不知道是不是因为我是 一个人 |
[41:18] | or because I’m getting older or… | 还是因为我老了 |
[41:20] | if it’s a cop thing or if it’s a black thing or… | 或是身为警察 又或是身为黑人 |
[41:23] | I mean, but whatever it is, I mean, | 但不管是因为什么 |
[41:25] | I-I don’t feel right complaining about it. | 我觉得不该抱怨 |
[41:28] | I know that I am blessed. | 我知道我很幸运 |
[41:31] | I got so much more going for me | 比起我遇见的大多数人 |
[41:32] | than most of the people I came up with. | 我都要幸运得多 |
[41:34] | True enough. | 完全没错 |
[41:35] | But everything comes with a price, right? | 但万事都是有代价的 对吧 |
[41:39] | And what’s the point | 如果孤身一人住在城堡里 |
[41:40] | of being the king if you’re gonna be alone in the castle? | 就算当国王又有什么意义呢 |
[41:47] | But I still got you, don’t I? | 我不是还有你吗 |
[41:48] | Oh, Mama’s love doesn’t count. | 母爱可不算 |
[41:51] | It’s too blind, and I’m not gonna be here forever. | 母爱是盲目的 而且我也不能永远陪着你 |
[41:54] | Yeah, well, for a blind lady, | 对于一位盲目的女士来说 |
[41:56] | you sure are picking up on a lot of flaws. | 你已经发现我很多缺点了 |
[41:57] | Not flaws, just bumps in the road. | 不是缺点 只是一些绊脚石 |
[42:04] | I just wish I knew what was causing ’em. | 要是能知道原因就好了 |
[42:07] | You’ll figure it out. | 你会想明白的 |
[42:09] | Maybe not on your own. | 也许不用自己想明白 |
[42:11] | There’s a lot of people who’d be happy to help you over ’em, | 等你准备好了 有很多人会很乐意 |
[42:15] | when you’re ready. | 帮你渡过难关的 |
[42:20] | I love you. | 我爱你 |