时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I have a hard policy against dating cops, | 我自己有个硬性规矩 不和警察交往 |
[00:04] | any cops anywhere. Let alone on the same team. | 不管是谁 不管在哪 更不用说同队的了 |
[00:07] | – Who’s Bonnie? – I mentioned her, she… | -邦妮是谁 -我提起过她 |
[00:09] | kind of stays at my place now, sort of getting serious. | 她现在算是住在我家了 算是认真交往了 |
[00:11] | So Bonnie wants to seal the deal, huh? | 看来邦妮想跟你摊牌 |
[00:12] | She wants me to meet her parents. | 她想让我见她家长 |
[00:14] | You don’t want to marry the wrong one, | 你不想娶了错的人 |
[00:16] | But you don’t want to be so scared | 但你也不想因为害怕 |
[00:17] | that you, you don’t marry the right one, either. | 没有娶到对的人 |
[00:19] | Not everything came up normal in my checkup. | 我体检的时候并不是一切正常 |
[00:21] | You’re pregnant? | 你怀孕了 |
[00:23] | She’s pregnant. | 她怀孕了 |
[00:24] | Again. Mm. | 又怀了 |
[00:54] | For Javi. | 为哈维报仇 |
[01:21] | Jam. Switch. | 停 换枪 |
[01:29] | Transition drill complete. | 换枪演习完成 |
[01:31] | Make your weapons safe and holstered. | 请将武器保险关闭放入枪套 |
[01:32] | Damn, Deac. I see you putting in work with that left hand. | 厉害了 迪肯 我看见你是用左手完成演习的 |
[01:35] | Good job. | 干得漂亮 |
[01:36] | Somebody’s got a little extra pep in their step today; | 有人为今天的演习做了小功课哦 |
[01:38] | I wonder why that is. | 真想知道为什么这么拼 |
[01:40] | Yeah. Hey, what? | 怎么 |
[01:40] | You didn’t tell these guys yet? | 你还没告诉这他们吗 |
[01:42] | – Tell us what? – Yeah, what’s the word, Deac? | -告诉我们什么 -什么事 迪肯 |
[01:44] | Well, because of, uh, what Annie went through last year, | 根据安妮去年的情况 |
[01:48] | the doctor wants to induce labor to avoid risks. | 医生想帮她引产规避风险 |
[01:50] | So I’m gonna work a half day and have a baby tonight. | 所以今天我上半天班 今晚宝宝就要出生了 |
[01:53] | Oh, whoa. Congratulations, man. Wow. | 恭喜 太棒了 |
[01:56] | – Congrats. – Sure beats what I got going tonight. | -恭喜 -比我今晚的事要带劲多了 |
[01:58] | – Oh, yeah? What’s that? – I got roped into hitting | -是吗 什么事 -今晚有人拉我去个 |
[01:59] | a single’s bar with this guy as his wingman. | 单身酒吧做他的泡妞搭档 |
[02:02] | What? Valentine’s Day is a great time to meet girls. | 什么 情人节是泡妞的好时机 |
[02:05] | Or so I’m told. | 有人这么说的 |
[02:07] | What about you, Chris? | 你呢 克里斯 |
[02:08] | Hibachi and fondue with Ty and Kiera, | 和泰跟基拉一起吃铁板烧和芝士火锅 |
[02:09] | but let me know when it’s a goodtime to go | 不过可以见我的新教女时 |
[02:11] | visit my new goddaughter later. | 记得叫我 |
[02:13] | Hibachi and fondue, huh? | 铁板烧和芝士火锅 |
[02:14] | That sounds romantic. | 听起来很浪漫 |
[02:16] | Where do you, where do you go for that? | 你去哪吃铁板烧和芝士火锅 |
[02:18] | Whipping it all up at home. | 都在家自己弄 |
[02:19] | I’ve already spent too much money on the gifts. | 我已经花了太多钱买礼物了 |
[02:21] | It’s Valentine’s Day, not an anniversary. | 今天是情人节 又不是周年纪念 |
[02:23] | It’s expensive dating two people. | 跟两个人约会花销很大 |
[02:26] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[02:27] | Word from Bonnie is, you got a big night tonight. | 听邦妮的意思 你们今晚要过得很隆重 |
[02:29] | Yeah, I guess. Uh, dinner at her favorite sushi place, | 是吧 在她最喜欢的寿司店吃饭 |
[02:31] | maybe a moonlit walk on the beach. | 或许趁着月色在海滩散散步 |
[02:33] | What you got brewing tonight, Hondo? | 你今晚有什么活动 洪都 |
[02:35] | Me? I got a little something-something | 我 我有个小活动 |
[02:36] | happening a little later tonight, but that’s all you get. | 今晚晚点开始 只能透露这么多了 |
[02:38] | I got to keep it PG right now. | 少儿不宜 |
[02:41] | Hey, kid. Let’s go, you and me. | 孩子 走吧 你跟我 |
[02:43] | – Head-to-head. – What if I win? | -大战三百回合 -我赢了怎么办 |
[02:45] | You might get a box of chocolates. | 可能会得到一盒巧克力 |
[02:47] | Better be heart-shaped. Let’s go. | 最好是心形的 开始吧 |
[02:51] | Okay, whoa, whoa. Flag’s up. | 好吧 有情况 |
[02:53] | Flag’s up. | 有情况 |
[02:58] | Officer shot. | 警员中枪 |
[03:00] | Let’s move. Move. | 行动 出发 |
[03:08] | Central Division’s currently looking | 中央部门目前要找 |
[03:09] | for multiple shooters. | 多名持枪罪犯 |
[03:11] | Search starting at Lochlyn and Pacific. | 从罗科林和太平洋开始搜 |
[03:12] | That’s the rec center in South L.A. | 那是南洛杉矶的活动中心 |
[03:14] | They know if our guy was undercover? Vice? | 他们认出了安插的卧底 风化组的 |
[03:16] | Word I got is he was a patrol cop on break, just parked. | 听说是名巡警 休息时间刚停下车就中了枪 |
[03:19] | What? Shot in his cruiser? | 什么 在巡逻车里中的枪 |
[03:22] | We know our guy’s name yet? | 知道中枪警员的名字了吗 |
[03:23] | Not until the family’s been notified. | 要等通知家属后才能知道 |
[03:26] | All right, on my mark we convene at | 好吧 听我的命令 |
[03:27] | mobile command on Imperial and South Central | 一小时后在帝国大厦和中南区的移动指挥部见 |
[03:29] | one hour from now. | 开始计时 |
[03:34] | Let’s do what we do best. | 我们全力以赴 |
[03:36] | His family’s counting on us. | 他的家人指望着我们 |
[03:47] | Got anything, Burrows? | 有什么线索了吗 巴罗斯 |
[03:48] | Multiple bullet trajectories. | 多个弹道轨迹 |
[03:49] | Three shooters on this hit. | 开枪的有三名枪手 |
[03:51] | Witnesses either too far or too scared | 目击证人不是离得太远没看清就是受惊过度 |
[03:54] | to give us any descriptions. | 给不出任何描述 |
[03:55] | We got casings going to Ballistics? | 弹壳送去做弹道检测了吗 |
[03:57] | Didn’t find any casings, guys. | 还没有找到任何弹壳 |
[03:59] | So they used revolvers. | 这么说他们用的是左轮手枪 |
[04:01] | Sounds like they had a plan. | 听上去是计划好的 |
[04:03] | We’re gonna lead the search south of Jordan Downs. | 我们去带人搜查乔丹·唐斯南区 |
[04:05] | Copy that, hop in. | 收到 上车 |
[04:06] | You guys know who the officer was? | 你们知道中枪的警员是谁吗 |
[04:08] | – Pete Schwartz. – Pete Schwartz? | -皮特·施瓦兹 -皮特·施瓦兹 |
[04:10] | Yeah, uh, spent the last two years | 知道 前两年 |
[04:11] | with him at Central. | 跟他在中区共过事 |
[04:12] | Real hard charger, good dude. | 拼命三郎 好人一个 |
[04:14] | Has a wife and two kids. | 结婚了有两个孩子 |
[04:15] | Paramedics say he’s 50/50. | 医务人员说他活下来的几率只有50% |
[04:18] | You know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[04:20] | Yeah, I worked with him once. | 认识 跟他一起工作过 |
[04:21] | He come to you guys from | 他是从格拉塞尔公园的 |
[04:22] | the Street Crime Unit in Glassell Park? | 街头犯罪部组到这来的吗 |
[04:23] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[04:24] | All right, let’s get going. | 好吧 走吧 |
[04:27] | 南洛杉矶 活动中心公园 | |
[04:28] | It’s got to be a local set to hit a rec center | 敢在光天化日之下高峰时期在活动中心闹事 |
[04:30] | at peak hours in broad daylight. | 肯定是本地组织 |
[04:31] | Well, this is Los Mags territory. | 是洛杉矶磁帮 |
[04:33] | Only group I can think of brazen enough to do this. | 我能想到有这个胆量的只有这伙人了 |
[04:35] | Glad we have you to knock on their doors now. | 很高兴你们来找他们麻烦了 |
[04:40] | We canvassing security footage? | 仔细检查过监控录像了吗 |
[04:41] | Yeah, no cameras on any houses and nearby buildings | 附近房屋和建筑上的摄像头 |
[04:44] | picked up anything. | 什么都没拍到 |
[04:46] | Our shooters might have been casing our cop. | 枪手可能一直在跟踪这位警员 |
[04:47] | Knew his rounds, that he’d be here. | 了解他的巡视路线 他会到这来 |
[04:49] | Officer did volunteer hours | 警员通常会在休息时间 |
[04:50] | at the rec center for Operation Progress. | 到活动中心来参加”进步行动” |
[04:53] | Whoever they are, the shooters came and left on foot. | 枪手开枪后是步行离开的 |
[04:55] | Entry gate has a license plate scanner. | 入口处有车牌扫描器 |
[04:57] | We already ran them from earlier today, | 我们已经检查过了 |
[04:59] | all came up clean. | 都没发现可疑信息 |
[05:00] | Then these guys are long gone by now. | 那这些人现在早已不在了 |
[05:02] | And so far, no one’s talking. | 目前 没人提供线索 |
[05:04] | I know someone who will. | 我知道有个人可以 |
[05:12] | Little Maurice got got? | 小莫里斯被抓了 |
[05:14] | When that go down, man? | 什么时候的事 |
[05:15] | Last week. | 上周 |
[05:16] | Neighborhood newspaper never lies, Hondo. | 社区报纸从不撒谎 洪都 |
[05:19] | Everything that happens to or by Los Mags | 洛杉矶磁帮出了任何事 |
[05:21] | gets written on that wall. | 都会被报导出来 |
[05:22] | Don’t see no cops’ name, do you? | 没看到警察的名字吧 |
[05:24] | You’re telling me this ain’t even | 你是说这不是 |
[05:25] | a set of Mags coming out of Jordan Downs? | 不是乔丹·唐斯的磁帮人干的 |
[05:27] | Nah. Or a rival crew in from Hacienda Village. | 不是 也不是庄园村的敌对帮派 |
[05:30] | I’d know, Hondo. | 我会知道的 洪都 |
[05:32] | Trust me, we’d both know by now. | 相信我 如果是那样现在我们都知道了 |
[05:33] | All right, well, look, somebody took down a cop, Trae. | 行了 听着 有人干掉了一个警察 特雷 |
[05:35] | Now come on, man. | 拜托了老兄 |
[05:36] | Ain’t a traphouse in Watts you don’t know about. | 又不是什么你不知道的瓦茨毒窝 |
[05:38] | So how come this one got you stuck? | 这个怎么会难倒你 |
[05:40] | Don’t tell me you’re losing a step, man. | 别告诉我你力不从心了 |
[05:41] | Man, keep slander out your mouth. | 别瞎说 |
[05:44] | Nobody got no beef with cops in this area, Hondo. | 警察来这没人有好处 洪都 |
[05:47] | Wasn’t no retribution. | 这不是什么报复 |
[05:48] | You reached out to the Farmtown 12 in Nobu Gardens? | 你跟诺布花园的农村十二号联系过了 |
[05:50] | Man, they reached out to me. | 是他们联系我 |
[05:52] | Nobody want po-po coming around | 谁也不想警察来这 |
[05:53] | shooting first, asking questions later. | 先开枪 后问话 |
[05:56] | Things were actually improving | 咱们和警察之间 |
[05:57] | between us and the police. | 关系确实缓和了 |
[05:59] | Ain’t gonna be that way no more. | 现在不会了 |
[06:00] | Not after this. | 这件事一出警民关系又要恶化了 |
[06:01] | And your boys coming at everyone hard. | 你们来了就对所有人动武 |
[06:03] | Nah, nah, ain’t gonna let that happen, man. | 不会的 我不会让这事发生的 |
[06:05] | All right, I guess I’m looking for a crew that | 好吧 可能我要找的团伙 |
[06:06] | got something more than gang beef, but in the meantime, | 比匪徒更有来头 与此同时 |
[06:09] | you keep your head low, you understand me? | 你保持低调 明白了吗 |
[06:13] | My nephew’s going to Verbum Dei. | 我侄子要去上帝圣言高中 |
[06:15] | Been in Operation Progress for two years on, praise God. | 已经接受”进步运动”两年了 感谢上苍 |
[06:17] | – I know that’s right. He’s gonna go to college, Hondo. | -我知道 -他是上大学的料 洪都 |
[06:20] | That’s the only game I’m running right now. | 那是我现在唯一关心的事 |
[06:22] | I’m proud of you, man. | 为你骄傲 兄弟 |
[06:28] | Hondo. | 洪都 |
[06:31] | The other search areas are clear, too. | 另一个搜索区域也搜查完毕了 |
[06:32] | No sign of our shooters. | 没有枪手的踪迹 |
[06:34] | And I just got word that Officer Schwartz | 我刚得知施瓦茨警官 |
[06:36] | passed away five minutes ago at the hospital. | 五分钟前在医院去世 |
[06:39] | Chief’s with the immediate family | 局长和直系家属在一起 |
[06:41] | and assistant chiefs and chaplain | 助理局长和牧师 |
[06:42] | are taking them to MLK. | 正带他们去马丁路德金社区医院 |
[06:44] | Robbery-Homicide will run point from now on | 从现在开始劫案凶杀专案组 |
[06:46] | out of our mobile command. | 开始接手负责 |
[06:47] | We’re gonna need all hands on deck. | 我们需要所有人手 |
[06:48] | We’re also rotating Mumford and Vandelli’s teams in. | 我们也会让玛福德和温戴利的队伍轮流值班 |
[06:55] | Officer. | 警官 |
[07:01] | Be careful. | 当心 |
[07:47] | Captain. | 队长 |
[07:48] | Just spoke with Hondo. | 刚跟洪都聊完 |
[07:49] | Until RHD comes back with intel on our shooters, | 劫案凶杀组带着枪手资料回来之前 |
[07:52] | I was gonna head over to MLK. | 我要去马丁路德金社区医院 |
[07:53] | Pay my respects to the officer’s family. | 吊唁去世的警官 慰问家属 |
[07:55] | – You knew him? – Yeah. | -你认识他 -是的 |
[07:56] | I did a stint with his Street Crime Unit | 六年前在格拉塞尔公园的霍伦贝克警犬队 |
[07:58] | six years ago when I was K-9 in Glassell Park. | 我和他的街头犯罪组合作过 |
[08:00] | I heard about that team. | 我听说过那个队伍 |
[08:01] | – Made a lot of arrests. – Yeah, I used Champ | -破了很多案子 -是的 我带着冠军 |
[08:03] | to sniff out drug hides and stash houses. | 嗅出毒品藏匿点和老窝 |
[08:05] | I spent the summer with Schwartz and his team | 我花了一个夏天配合施瓦茨的队伍 |
[08:07] | – cleaning up that part of town. – I didn’t know that. | -清理那片城区 -我不知道你还有这段经历 |
[08:09] | I’m sorry this hits close for you. | 很抱歉这次被袭击的是你的朋友 |
[08:11] | Yeah. Schwartz was, um, a go-getter. | 是啊 施瓦茨很能干 |
[08:14] | I didn’t know he went back to patrol. | 我不知道他又做回巡警了 |
[08:16] | – He was detective grade back then. – A lot can happen | -那时他是警探级的 -六年 |
[08:18] | – in six years. – Never imagined this, though. | -会发生很多事 -可怎么也没想到出这事 |
[08:21] | Captain. | 队长 |
[08:21] | Got a lead on our shooters. | 有枪手线索 |
[08:23] | Hospital’s gonna have to wait. | 去医院的事得等等了 |
[08:26] | Mizael “Tuzo” Martinez. | 米赛尔·”图佐”·马丁内兹 |
[08:28] | L2D gang leader and multiple offender. | L2D帮派头目和犯下多项罪行 |
[08:29] | You think this guy’s graduated from running drugs | 你觉得这家伙从贩毒升级为 |
[08:31] | – to being a cop killer? – DEA reached out. | -谋杀警察了 -缉毒局联系了我们 |
[08:33] | Wire taps they got from a joint task force | 联合派遣小组窃听到的电话中 |
[08:35] | have Martinez talking retaliation | 马丁内兹说过要报复警察 |
[08:37] | for one of his captains getting arrested a couple weeks ago. | 他手下的一个干部几周前被捕 |
[08:40] | -The arresting officer? Pete Schwartz. | 实施逮捕的警官 彼得·施瓦茨 |
[08:42] | They could have dropped us a line if they thought | 如果他们觉得会出什么事 |
[08:43] | – something was up, don’t you think? – What’s more important | -应该通知我们一声 不是吗 -对他们来说 |
[08:46] | – to them, a cop’s life or building a RICO case? – I get it. | -警官的命和立警察腐败案哪个更重要 -我懂 |
[08:48] | I think sharing this | 我认为分享这条情报 |
[08:49] | was the DEA’s version of an olive branch. | 是缉毒局抛出的橄榄枝 |
[08:51] | Look, the intel’s promising, | 听着 情报很可靠 |
[08:52] | but if the recordings are from two weeks ago… | 但如果录音是两周前的 |
[08:54] | Could’ve taken him this long to plan it. | 早就可以在发生前拿下他 |
[08:56] | We definitely have to talk to him; | 我们肯定要跟他聊聊 |
[08:57] | best lead we have so far. | 这是目前掌握的最有效的线索 |
[08:58] | The word is, he stays in the Kerlon block | 听说他待在诺布花园的 |
[08:59] | in Nobu Gardens; that project’s no joke. | 科尔隆社区 那块地方不是闹着玩的 |
[09:02] | That’s gonna be a tough extraction. | 要想找出他来会很难 |
[09:03] | – If he hasn’t fled by now. – One of my CIs says | -前提是他现在还没跑 -我的一个线人说 |
[09:05] | he hasn’t moved from the area in the last 36 hours. | 过去36个小时内他还没挪窝 |
[09:08] | Maybe he’s making himself visible there | 有可能他是想让人看见 |
[09:09] | – so he’d have an alibi. – You think he’d stick around | -以制造不在场证明 -你觉得他会 |
[09:11] | city limits with this much heat on him? | 在这么高的关注度下依然在待在那儿 |
[09:13] | No, running would make him look guilty. | 不 逃跑会让他看起来有罪 |
[09:15] | One thing he is not is impulsive. | 他非常冲动 |
[09:17] | He rarely leaves the block, which is why | 他几乎不离开社区 这也是为什么 |
[09:19] | it’s been so hard for the feds to make a case on him. | 联调局很难抓到他的把柄 |
[09:21] | Former World War II barracks turned into a housing project. | 那里的房子是二战时的营房改建的 |
[09:24] | The perfect bunker. | 完美的战壕 |
[09:25] | LAPD’s never raided that compound | 洛城警局之前从没在光天化日之下 |
[09:27] | in broad daylight before. | 对这地方进行突击检查 |
[09:28] | – Considered it too dangerous. – Yeah. | -考虑到危险性太高 -没错 |
[09:30] | We can’t do a Contain and Callout. | 我们不能成了瓮中之鳖 |
[09:31] | His homies have shot into crowds before to get away from police. | 他的兄弟曾为了躲避警察朝人群开枪 |
[09:33] | Yeah, and put bounties on injured cops. | 还发赏金追杀受伤警察 |
[09:36] | Zero-sum game, but it gets you a badge of honor in the pen. | 零和博弈 但能让你声名大噪 |
[09:38] | We need a plan that doesn’t give them time to prepare, | 我们需要一个计划 让他们没时间准备 |
[09:40] | or let lookouts warn Martinez to run. | 否则盯梢的会提醒马丁内兹跑路 |
[09:43] | Police presence is high in that neighborhood. | 那个社区有很多警察 |
[09:45] | With our perimeter just up the road, | 我们的警戒线刚好在这条路上 |
[09:46] | we’ll look like spillover from Watts. | 他们会觉得我们是瓦茨来的警察 |
[09:48] | So, we come in from above, we fast-rope down. | 所以我们从上方进入 快速从绳索上爬下 |
[09:51] | I’ll lead Red Team’s staggered entry, shallow to deep. | 我带红队守住入口 内外都安排人 |
[09:53] | And we use non-lethal rounds for crowd control. | 然后我们用非致命的弹药控制人群 |
[09:55] | That’ll help us get Martinez out. | 那能帮我们把马丁内兹赶出来 |
[09:57] | Blue team will pick you up on the ground | 蓝队会在地面接应 |
[09:58] | and bring you back here. Let’s go get him. | 把你带回这里 我们走吧 |
[10:08] | Air 17 to Command. | 直升机17号呼叫指挥部 |
[10:10] | Inbound to location. | 进入目的地 |
[10:11] | D-Team be advised, 30 seconds to target. | D队注意 还有三十秒到达 |
[10:15] | This is 20-David to Command. | 20D队呼叫指挥部 |
[10:17] | Exfil point clear on the Kerlon block, northwest outlet. Copy. | 科尔隆社区撤离路线安全 西北出口 收到吗 |
[10:21] | Roger that, 20-David. | 收到 20D队 |
[10:22] | Blue Team standing by for your signal. | 蓝队等待你们的指示 |
[10:31] | D-Team, go for entry. | D队 去入口处 |
[10:33] | Ropes away. | 绳索放下 |
[10:44] | Tan and I are secure on the rooftop. | 我和谭安全抵达楼顶 |
[10:46] | Send down the gear. | 把装备放下来 |
[10:53] | Got it. | 收到 |
[11:12] | Chopper away. We are go for ingress. | 直升机飞离 准备进入 |
[11:24] | Go, go. | 行动 |
[11:34] | Freeze! Police! | 不许动 警察 |
[11:35] | Tuzo Martinez, you’re under arrest! | 图佐·马丁内兹 你被捕了 |
[11:37] | LAPD SWAT! Don’t move! | 洛城警局特警队 不许动 |
[11:39] | Turn around! Get your ass down! | 转身 趴下 |
[11:40] | – Hands behind your back. – Give me your hands! | -将手背到身后 -把手伸出来 |
[11:42] | Revolver. Same as our shooter’s. | 左轮手枪 与嫌犯的武器一致 |
[11:44] | The serial number’s been filed off, that’s illegal. | 序列号被抹掉了 这是违法的 |
[11:46] | Whose gun is this? | 这是谁的枪 |
[11:47] | What if I said it’s mine? | 如果说是我的会怎么样 |
[11:49] | Then you’d be covering for your dad. | 那你就是包庇你的父亲 |
[11:50] | It ain’t worth it, kid. | 这不值得 孩子 |
[11:51] | – Against the wall! – Is that your dad’s gun? | -靠墙站好 -这是你父亲的枪吗 |
[11:54] | Celebrating Valentine’s ain’t illegal. | 庆祝情人节不违法吧 |
[11:55] | Stop resisting! Hey! Stop! | 停止挣扎 别动 |
[11:57] | Now show me a damn warrant. | 把拘捕令给我看看 |
[11:59] | You’re wanted for questioning in the death | 你要接受彼得·施瓦兹警官 |
[12:00] | of Officer Peter Schwartz. | 死亡案件的审问 |
[12:01] | This is 20-David to Command, | 20D呼叫指挥部 |
[12:02] | we have confirmation on the package. | 人赃俱获 |
[12:04] | Air 17, hold your perimeter. | 17号直升机 守住现场 |
[12:05] | Blue Team, we are go for exfil. | 蓝队 我们即将撤离 |
[12:07] | Blue Team’s 30 seconds out. | 蓝队三十秒后撤离 |
[12:08] | Proceed to Kerlon and Pacific. | 前往科尔隆和太平洋 |
[12:14] | – What do we do with his girl? – And the kid? | -他女人该怎么办 -还有孩子 |
[12:17] | Hondo, we got a situation. | 洪都 有情况 |
[12:19] | Kerlon exit’s blocked. | 科尔隆撤离口被堵了 |
[12:23] | I count 30, 40 hostiles approaching from the north. | 有三四十名敌人从北边靠近 |
[12:26] | Looks like everyone knows we’re here. | 看起来所有人都知道我们在这 |
[12:30] | Somebody’s got eyes on us. | 有人在监视我们 |
[12:35] | There. | 那里 |
[12:36] | There’s a lookout in the adjacent building with a two-way radio. | 隔壁建筑物有个拿对讲机的人在放哨 |
[12:39] | All right, listen up. | 好了 听着 |
[12:39] | We’re here for Martinez. Leave the woman and kid. | 我们是来抓马丁内兹的 放了女人和孩子 |
[12:42] | It’s gonna be hard enough getting him out of here. | 带他出去已经很难了 |
[12:43] | Deacon, take Chris. | 迪肯 带上克里斯 |
[12:44] | Contain that lookout, get his radio. | 控制住那个放哨的人 拿走对讲机 |
[12:46] | You’re not taking me in, right? | 你们不会逮捕我 对吗 |
[12:50] | You know what? Today’s your lucky day. | 知道吗 今天是你的幸运日 |
[12:52] | Why don’t you work on your taste in men? | 下次好好提升下找男人的品味吧 |
[12:58] | My boys ain’t gonna let you take me. | 我的手下不会让你们带走我的 |
[13:01] | Why don’t you just leave me here? | 要不还是把我放了吧 |
[13:02] | – Call it even. – No chance. | -就算我们扯平了 -不可能 |
[13:03] | LAPD! Stay right there with your hands in the air. | 洛城警局 待在原地别动 举起手来 |
[13:06] | Now! Do it now! | 立刻 |
[13:07] | Command to Blue Team. | 总部呼叫蓝队 |
[13:08] | Move to the southern end of Kerlon to exfil the team. | 前往科尔隆南端撤离队伍 |
[13:11] | Hey, Luca, I got him. Get us out of here. Let’s go, go. Move. | 卢卡 我来看着他 你在前面带路 快点 |
[13:15] | – Street, go! Tan, move! – Go, go, go, go, go! | -斯特里特 谭 快走 -快快快 |
[13:18] | Move. | 行动 |
[13:22] | Lookout’s upstairs. Corner unit. | 放哨的在楼上 角落那个单元 |
[13:23] | Go. I got your back. | 走 我掩护你 |
[13:26] | Hey, it’s okay. It’s okay. Shh. Policia. | 没事的 我们是警察 |
[13:30] | Yeah, go. | 对 快走 |
[13:39] | Police. | 警察 |
[13:40] | Stop right there. | 站住 |
[13:43] | Police! | 警察 |
[13:44] | Hands in the air! | 把手举起来 |
[14:05] | – All of you, back inside. – What, pig? | -所有人都进去 -怎么 猪 |
[14:07] | You gonna shoot an unarmed man? | 你打算朝手无寸铁的我开枪吗 |
[14:09] | – Or all 20 of us? – Deac, fall back. | -还是朝我们全部20人开枪 -迪肯 撤退 |
[14:14] | Move, move, move. | 快走 快走 |
[14:15] | This is 20-David to Command. Package en route. | 20D呼叫总部 犯人正在途中 |
[14:18] | Let’s go, let’s go. | 我们走 |
[14:21] | Bad news at the south exit. | 南边出口情况很糟 |
[14:22] | No better on the north. | 北边情况也不好 |
[14:25] | We could use some help. | 我们需要帮助 |
[14:37] | 51-David. Shots fired! Shots fired! | 51D 有人开枪了 |
[14:41] | This is 20-David. I need a visual on the shooter. | 这里是20D 我需要枪手的方位 |
[14:43] | Bald head. Northwest! | 光头 西北方向 |
[14:45] | D-Team, maintain non-lethal rounds. | D队 使用非致命子弹 |
[14:47] | Teenagers and women in the crowd. | 人群中有青少年和女人 |
[14:49] | – Street, move, go. – Go, go, go, go, go. | -斯特里特 行动 -快快 |
[14:54] | I got him. | 看到他了 |
[14:56] | 25-David to Air 17. | 25D呼叫17号直升机 |
[14:57] | Got visual on a fire coming from obstructions | 南边撤离点的障碍处 |
[14:59] | – at the southern exfil point. – Copy. | -有人开枪 -收到 |
[15:00] | Air 17, have visual on multiple barriers blocking ingress. | 这里是17号直升机 有多处障碍堵住了入口 |
[15:04] | No ground access to your position. | 地面没有到达你们所处位置的路线 |
[15:06] | Repeat, no ground access to your position. | 重复一遍 地面没有到达你们所处位置的路线 |
[15:12] | He’s stalling. Waiting for his homies. | 他在拖延时间 等他的哥们来救他 |
[15:14] | I’ll drag him out of here if I have to. | 实在不行我就拖着他走 |
[15:15] | Hondo, I’m clocked at 70-80 bangers approaching from the south. | 洪都 估计有七八十人从南面逼近 |
[15:19] | We got hostiles on both ends now. | 现在我们两面受敌 |
[15:21] | This is 20-David to Command. | 20D呼叫总部 |
[15:22] | The alley is blocked. | 巷子被封锁了 |
[15:23] | Roll Armored to the northwest side of Craddock Avenue. | 将装甲车移动到克拉多克大道的西北面 |
[15:26] | Meet you there with the package. | 你带犯人在那里与我碰面 |
[15:28] | On your feet. | 站起来 |
[15:37] | – LAPD! Get back! – Don’t move! – On the ground! | -洛城警局 退后 -不许动 -趴下 |
[15:40] | Get back! Now! Now! | 退后 立刻 |
[15:42] | Against the wall. Come here. Against the wall, now. | 靠墙站好 过来 立刻靠墙站好 |
[15:46] | Hondo, we need an exit plan, now. | 洪都 我们需要尽快想出一个撤离计划 |
[15:51] | Do not come closer! Get back now! | 不许再靠近 立刻退后 |
[15:59] | Back up, back up. | 退后 退后 |
[16:06] | Here we go. | 开始计时 |
[16:07] | – Three, two, one… – Get down! | -三 二 一 -趴下 |
[16:10] | Breach! | 爆破 |
[16:11] | Go, go, go, go, go! | 走走走 |
[16:13] | Move, move. | 移动 |
[16:15] | Hold it right there! | 在这藏好 |
[16:19] | Move, come on! Through the hole! | 快点 穿过这个洞 |
[16:21] | Let’s go, let’s go. | 我们走 |
[16:27] | Do not move! Do not move! | 不许动 |
[16:29] | Y’all treating me like the president. | 我这是总统待遇 |
[16:32] | Back up! We can’t hold them. There’s too many. | 退后 我们拦不住他们 他们人太多了 |
[16:40] | Retreat, Deac! Fall back to exfil! | 撤退 迪肯 回到撤离点 |
[16:42] | Fall back! | 撤退 |
[16:47] | Get in here! Go, go! | 上车 快 |
[16:52] | This is 20-David, package secure. | 这里是20D 包裹成功取回 |
[16:55] | D-Team is clear. | D队安全撤离 |
[16:57] | Headed back to base. | 正在返回总部 |
[17:14] | Makes you think about what’s really important, doesn’t it? | 不禁让你思索真正重要的是什么 不是吗 |
[17:17] | You mean, getting the guy responsible | 你是说让杀了我们同伴的人 |
[17:18] | for putting one of us in the dirt? | 为自己的罪行负责 |
[17:20] | That, plus sometimes you take things for granted. | 还有有时你会觉得有些事是理所当然的 |
[17:25] | You forget it can all be gone, in one moment. | 而忘了这一切也可能转瞬不见 |
[17:29] | It’s been, like, over a month | 这就像 在和老爸度过了一段愉快的时光后 |
[17:30] | since I spent some quality time with my pops. | 又有一个月见不到他 |
[17:33] | You should invite him over to the house. | 你应该邀请他去你家 |
[17:34] | Think I will. | 我觉得我会的 |
[17:36] | What’s going on with your mom? I mean, you see her lately? | 你母亲还好吗 你最近有拜访她吗 |
[17:39] | We’re still not talking. | 我们俩现在还不说话呢 |
[17:42] | Hey. Your girl blowing up your phone? | 你女朋友把你的手机打爆了吧 |
[17:44] | Yeah, especially with her watching the news and all. | 是啊 尤其是看见那些新闻报道后 |
[17:46] | Yeah, you can’t blame her for being worried. | 也不能怪她担心你 |
[17:47] | Yeah, it’s gonna be a big relief for her | 今晚我进了家门 |
[17:49] | when I walk through that door tonight. | 她就能松一大口气了 |
[17:50] | Hell, yeah. Especially with you popping the question, huh? | 那当然 特别是当你问那个问题的时候 |
[17:53] | What? No. | 什么 不 |
[17:54] | Dude, Bonnie’s been texting us on the DL. | 兄弟 邦妮一直在偷偷给我们发短信 |
[17:57] | She’s reading into this big production. | 她感觉你会有这个大动作 |
[17:58] | She’s expecting you to get on one knee tonight. | 她在期待你今晚对她下跪求婚 |
[18:01] | You telling me that’s not happening? | 你是说你不会求婚 |
[18:03] | No. | 对 |
[18:05] | You had her move in with you after five months, | 你们交往五个月后你就让她搬过来同居了 |
[18:07] | she came to Deac and Annie’s vow renewals, | 她跟你一起参加了迪肯和安妮的第二次婚礼 |
[18:09] | and now you’re taking her to her favorite sushi restaurant | 现在你要在情人节带她去她最喜欢的寿司餐厅 |
[18:11] | before a moonlit walk on the beach on Valentine’s Day? | 之后还要在月光下漫步海滩 |
[18:14] | That’s leading the witness, playboy. | 这还不够明显吗 大情圣 |
[18:16] | I mean, yeah, we’re-we’re headed in that direction, | 我们是在朝那个方向发展 |
[18:18] | but I wasn’t gonna propose any time soon. | 但我还不准备这么快就求婚 |
[18:20] | Okay, what did you get her tonight? | 那你今晚为她准备了什么 |
[18:23] | – A teddy bear. – A teddy bear? | -泰迪熊 -泰迪熊 |
[18:24] | – It’s big. – Oh, my… | -很大一只 -天呐… |
[18:26] | You’re just gonna wreck this whole thing. | 你一定会搞砸的 |
[18:28] | It’s all right, Street and I got a couch | 没关系 斯特里特和我有个沙发 |
[18:30] | with your name on it when she kicks you out. | 她把你一脚踢出门的时候 就是给你准备的 |
[18:35] | Swear to God, | 我可以发誓 |
[18:36] | I’m gonna pop a cap in that pig’s face | 我会一枪给那头猪崩个满脸花 |
[18:38] | so his mother can’t have an open casket for his sorry ass. | 让他妈没办法给他办个开棺葬礼 |
[18:42] | That’s after Officer Schwartz | 这是两周前施瓦茨警官 |
[18:43] | arrested one of your captains a couple weeks ago. | 抓了你手下一个小头目之后的录音 |
[18:45] | In addition to the two counts | 除了人赃俱获的 |
[18:46] | of illegal handgun possession we’ve got you on, that recording | 两项非法持有枪支罪名 那个录音 |
[18:49] | will play well for a jury | 在判你谋杀警官罪名时 |
[18:50] | on capital murder of a police officer. | 在陪审团前一定很有说服力 |
[18:52] | Ese, that’s just talk. | 只是说说而已 |
[18:55] | I ain’t dumb enough to go after no cop. | 我才不会傻到真的去杀警察呢 |
[18:57] | That’s a death sentence. | 那可是死刑 |
[18:59] | Where were you at 10:18 this morning, then? | 今天早上十点十八分你在哪 |
[19:00] | At home, in my living room, watching some game show. | 在家 在我家客厅看比赛 |
[19:05] | Got anyone to confirm that? | 有人能证明吗 |
[19:06] | Nah, querida. | 没有 亲爱的 |
[19:08] | My son wasn’t back from school. | 我儿子还没有放学 |
[19:10] | My old lady, she hadn’t come by yet. | 我的老相好 她还没过来 |
[19:12] | Help yourself out. | 帮帮你自己吧 |
[19:14] | Tell us where your two accomplices are hiding. | 告诉我们你的两个同伙藏在哪里 |
[19:16] | So you’re telling me that I couldn’t pull off a hit alone? | 你是说我自己一个人干不了这个 |
[19:20] | If I need to handle a grudge, I roll solo, dawg. | 如果我要去报仇雪恨 我会一个人做的 |
[19:24] | You think this is funny, circus freak? | 你觉得这好玩吗 小丑 |
[19:26] | Hey! I lost a captain to you fools, | 拜你们这群废物所赐 我失去了一个得力部下 |
[19:30] | so I was mad. | 我很恼火 |
[19:33] | Being pissed at pigs ain’t a crime. | 可对一群蠢猪恼火并不是犯罪 |
[19:36] | I was fronting for my jainas. | 我只是在我马子面前吹牛逼 |
[19:38] | Spitting big game, you know. | 说大话而已 |
[19:41] | Acting hard. | 出出风头 |
[19:44] | You just happened to catch me playing. | 你们不过是正巧逮到我在吹牛 |
[19:46] | Yeah, I don’t think so. | 我可不这么想 |
[19:47] | Your alibi is weak. | 你不在现场的证据太弱了 |
[20:02] | This is for Javi. | 为哈维报仇 |
[20:13] | Help me! | 救命 |
[20:18] | It’s only a matter of time | 抓住你的同伙 |
[20:19] | before we catch your buddies | 只是个时间问题 |
[20:21] | and they give you up. | 到时候他们会把你供出来的 |
[20:23] | Another cop just got shot now. | 又有一名警察被枪击了 |
[20:29] | How’s my alibi look for this one? | 这次我的不在现场的证据怎么样 |
[20:38] | It’s the same group of shooters. | 是同一群枪手 |
[20:39] | Witness saw two of them flee on foot down Rossmore. | 目击者看见其中两人沿罗斯莫尔大街步行逃跑 |
[20:41] | Cop winged the third, | 警察在三大街被枪击 |
[20:42] | suspect fled into an office nearby | 嫌犯逃进附近一间办公室中 |
[20:43] | and he’s hiding out inside. | 他现在就藏在里面 |
[20:45] | The owner said the office is closed. | 房东说办公室关门了 |
[20:46] | Should be empty, no innocents involved. | 里面应该是空的 不会牵连无辜者 |
[20:48] | However, the business is Assault Rifle Technologies. | 在那办公的是一家突击步枪技术公司 |
[20:51] | It’s a weapons R&D site. | 一个个武器研发中心 |
[20:52] | Shooter may have grabbed up more guns, | 枪手可能会拿到更多武器 |
[20:54] | so be ready for anything. | 要做好一切准备 |
[20:55] | The best efforts to take this guy alive | 尽最大努力活捉嫌犯 |
[20:57] | so he can lead us to the other shooters. | 让他带我们抓住其他两名枪手 |
[20:59] | – We get an ID on the second victim yet? – Not yet, | -第二名受害者的身份知道了吗 -还没有 |
[21:00] | but he’s Hollywood Division and we all got friends there. | 但他是好莱坞分局的 我们在那都有朋友 |
[21:03] | – Where they transporting him to? – St. Mary’s Hospital. | -他被送到哪里了 -圣玛丽医院 |
[21:05] | Two cops in one day, same MO | 一天之内两名警察 同样的作案手法 |
[21:07] | Who says it’s gonna stop there? | 谁说这就完事了 |
[21:31] | Guess there’s no way to stop the alarm now. | 估计现在没办法关闭警报关 |
[21:33] | No. It sure looks like he tried, though. | 对 不过看样子他一定试过了 |
[21:37] | He in? | 他在里面吗 |
[21:39] | – No. – ?Okay. | -没有 -好 |
[21:44] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[22:01] | Bathroom’s clear, but our shooter’s been here. | 厕所没人 但是枪手来过这 |
[22:06] | Looks like he downed the whole bottle of rubbing alcohol. | 看起来他吞了一整瓶外用酒精 |
[22:09] | Be advised, our shooter may have some pep to him. | 大家注意 枪手可能不太清醒 |
[22:12] | Four, four. Four. | 无需援助 |
[22:20] | 22-David, suspect’s got an automatic weapon! | 22D 嫌犯有自动武器 |
[22:23] | Headed to the second floor! | 前往二楼 |
[23:00] | Move. | 行动 |
[23:01] | Cover, cover, cover! | 隐蔽 |
[23:10] | This is 20-David to Command, be advised, | 20D队呼叫总部 请注意 |
[23:12] | suspect is headed down the exit stairwell to the back alley. | 嫌犯走安全楼梯去后巷了 |
[23:30] | Drop the gun! | 把枪放下 |
[23:32] | Face down on the ground, now! | 趴到地上 |
[23:35] | Get down on the ground! | 趴到地上 |
[23:36] | Do not make us shoot you! | 别逼我们开枪 |
[23:54] | Had to put him down. | 只能击毙他 |
[23:59] | There goes our lead on the other two shooters. | 抓住另外两名枪手的线索没了 |
[24:11] | Hey, honey, how are you feeling? | 亲爱的 你感觉怎么样 |
[24:13] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[24:14] | Just worried about you. This thing is all over the news. | 只是为你担心 新闻全在报道这件事 |
[24:16] | You know I can be right over there. | 我可以马上赶过去 |
[24:18] | Have you found the guys responsible yet? | 你们抓住凶手了吗 |
[24:21] | Not all of them. | 还没全部落网 |
[24:22] | Well, then your team needs you more than I do. | 你们团队比我更需要你 |
[24:24] | Besides, the doctor hasn’t even induced yet, | 而且 医生还没有开始引产 |
[24:26] | and as we remember from the last two go-arounds, | 根据前两次的经验 |
[24:29] | I was in 12 hours of labor each time. | 我每次产程都要十二个小时 |
[24:32] | My mom’s on her way to keep me company, | 我妈正在赶来陪我 |
[24:33] | so you do what you got to do. | 所以你先去做你该做的事 |
[24:36] | I’ll see you when you get done. | 等你完事了再见 |
[24:39] | I love you so much. | 我非常爱你 |
[24:41] | Love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[24:42] | I’ll be there soon. | 我等下就到 |
[24:46] | Deacon, Luca and Tan will lead | 迪肯 卢卡和谭会带队 |
[24:47] | this sector’s search here for the other two shooters. | 在这个区域搜捕另两名枪手 |
[24:50] | A security camera at an ATM on Romaine and La Brea | 罗曼和拉布雷亚交界的一处自动取款机的监控 |
[24:53] | caught two guys fitting our witness’s description | 有拍到两人符合目击证人的描述 |
[24:56] | going behind this auto body shop. | 他们跑到了这家汽车修理店的后面 |
[24:57] | And that’s where we go blind. | 就是这里失去了视野 |
[24:58] | No security cameras beyond that point. | 那片区域没有监控摄像头 |
[25:01] | Copy that, thanks. | 知道了 谢谢 |
[25:04] | Captain, I just heard the ID | 队长 我刚刚得知 |
[25:05] | on the second cop is Marc Walters. | 第二名中枪警员是马克·沃尔特斯 |
[25:07] | You knew him, too? | 你也认识他吗 |
[25:09] | Anything special about Walters and Schwartz? | 沃尔特斯和施瓦茨有什么特别之处吗 |
[25:13] | They were on the same Street Crime Unit | 他们之前在同一个街道犯罪组 |
[25:14] | I worked back in Glassell Park. | 我当时也在格拉塞尔公园工作 |
[25:16] | They were hotshots. The commander in their division loved them, | 他们能力很强 部门指挥官很喜欢他们 |
[25:18] | they were making arrests, so everyone was happy. | 他们抓了很多人 皆大欢喜 |
[25:22] | But you looked at it differently. | 但你有不同看法 |
[25:24] | Cards up, uh, | 差不多吧 |
[25:26] | I was casually dating a member of the team at the time. | 我当时正在和队伍里的一名队员约会 |
[25:29] | There would be a big takedown of a dealer, | 有个抓捕毒贩的大行动 |
[25:31] | and suddenly, my boyfriend would be sitting on some cash. | 突然间 我男友有了一大笔钱 |
[25:33] | He would talk about bringing me in on something, | 他会说起让我参与什么事 |
[25:35] | but I got a bad vibe about it all. | 但我有种不好的感觉 |
[25:37] | I broke up with him and transferred out of there. | 后来就分手了 调离了那里 |
[25:40] | Well, it sounds like you did the right thing. | 听上去你的决定是对的 |
[25:41] | I had a sense they were all up to something, | 我有种感觉他们之间有联系 |
[25:43] | but each of them outranked me. | 但他们的级别都比我高 |
[25:45] | I had no proof, and the commander, you know, | 我没有证据 继续追查下去的话 |
[25:48] | he could’ve made it really hard for me if I came forward. | 指挥官可能会为难我 |
[25:50] | You were a woman trying to make your career. | 你是名想成就事业的女性 |
[25:52] | And it’s not like you had any intel to go to IA with. | 你也没有什么证据给内务部 |
[25:54] | Wasn’t your job to police them. | 监管他们不是你的工作 |
[25:56] | At the time, my instinct was just to get away from it. | 当时我的直觉就是远离他们 |
[26:00] | But I can’t help feeling like I should’ve come forward then, | 但我总觉得我应该站出来 |
[26:05] | ’cause maybe I could’ve stopped all of this. | 因为或许我可以阻止这一切 |
[26:06] | So you think these shooters are targeting the Old Street Crime Unit. | 所以你认为这些枪手的目标是原街头犯罪组的成员 |
[26:09] | The other two guys, David Wong and Clark Thompson, | 剩下的两个人 大卫·王和克拉克·汤普森 |
[26:12] | I’ve got outdated contacts for them. | 我有他们之前的联系方式 |
[26:14] | I can’t raise either one, but… | 我联系不上他们 但是 |
[26:17] | …what if one of them’s next? | 要是他们中某人就是下个目标呢 |
[26:18] | We’ll scoop them up. | 我们会救他们脱险的 |
[26:40] | David Wong, it’s LAPD. | 大卫·王 我们是洛城警局 |
[26:42] | Please open the door. | 请把门打开 |
[26:46] | Uh, be right there! | 马上来 |
[26:57] | Whoa, SWAT. Hey. | 特警队 你们好 |
[26:58] | Officer Wong, are you home alone? | 王警官 您一个人在家吗 |
[26:59] | Yeah, yeah, I’m alone. | 是的 我一个人 |
[27:00] | Thanks for coming. Listen, we’ve got reason | 谢谢开门 听我说 我们有理由相信 |
[27:01] | to believe that your life is in danger. | 你现在有生命危险 |
[27:03] | So we’re gonna escort you to Metro headquarters. | 所以我们要护送你去市警局总部 |
[27:05] | All right. Uh, yeah, come in. Let me get my stuff. | 好 请进 我去收拾东西 |
[27:11] | Luca, Tan, we’re Code 4. | 卢卡 谭 无需增援 |
[27:13] | 30-David to Command, Wong is secure. | 30D呼叫指挥部 王现在安全 |
[27:16] | 26-David to Command, | 26D呼叫指挥部 |
[27:17] | we’re just rolling up on Thompson’s place. | 我们刚刚抵达汤普森的家 |
[27:26] | Door. | 看门 |
[27:27] | Go, go, go. | 上上上 |
[27:37] | Clark Thompson? | 克拉克·汤普森 |
[27:38] | LAPD. Are you home? | 洛城警局 你在家吗 |
[27:53] | This is LAPD Chris Alonso! | 我是洛城警局的克里斯·阿隆索 |
[27:55] | Clark, can you hear us? | 克拉克 你能听到吗 |
[28:05] | 26-David to Command. | 26D呼叫指挥部 |
[28:08] | No sign of Thompson. House looks broken into. | 没看见汤普森 房子看上去有闯入痕迹 |
[28:13] | Phone got left behind. | 手机丢在这里 |
[28:14] | We know he didn’t report to his division at shift an hour ago. | 我们得知他一小时前没有去部门报到 |
[28:18] | So he’s officially missing. | 他算正式失踪了 |
[28:20] | Chris. | 克里斯 |
[28:25] | You think our killers got to him? | 你觉得他是被枪手抓走了吗 |
[28:40] | We’ve got a patrol unit staked outside your place, | 我们派了一支巡逻队在你家外巡逻 |
[28:43] | keeping an eye on it in case the shooters come by. | 盯着你家 以防枪手过来 |
[28:45] | Thank you. Appreciate it, guys. | 谢谢你们 感谢你们 |
[28:47] | Did you know that two of your former colleagues were killed today? | 你知道今天你之前的两位同事被杀了吗 |
[28:49] | Heard about Schwartz earlier, | 施瓦茨的事我听说了 |
[28:50] | then about Walters just before you guys showed up. | 你们来之前听说了沃尔特斯的事 |
[28:52] | Have you reached out to | 你有联系 |
[28:52] | the fourth member of your old crew, Clark Thompson? | 你之前队伍的第四名队员 克拉克·汤普森吗 |
[28:54] | I tried to call him, but couldn’t get him. | 我给他打了电话 但联系不上他 |
[28:57] | Any idea what this is about? | 知道追杀原因吗 |
[28:58] | When I was working Glassell Park with you, | 我在格拉塞尔公园和你一起工作的时候 |
[29:00] | I got a sense that with Thompson, | 我感觉跟汤普森有关的事 |
[29:01] | maybe things weren’t always aboveboard. | 不都是光明正大的 |
[29:04] | Could something he did have triggered these attacks today? | 他有做过什么可能引发如今你们被追杀的事吗 |
[29:07] | No. No way. We made a lot of good busts. | 不可能 我们抓了很多坏人 |
[29:10] | Not everyone might have looked at them that way. | 不是每个人都这么想的 |
[29:12] | Seems like Thompson’s been living pretty well. | 看起来汤普森过得很不错 |
[29:13] | Especially for a guy on a detective’s salary. | 尤其是对一个拿着警探薪水的人来说 |
[29:15] | He runs a PI firm on the side. | 他兼职经营一家私人侦探公司 |
[29:17] | Consults here and there, I heard. | 听说总能接到咨询的活 |
[29:18] | I saw up-close how he ran that SCU. | 我很清楚他在街头犯罪组时是怎么办事的 |
[29:20] | Singlehandedly set a record for arrests in Glassell Park. | 在格拉塞尔公园单枪匹马地创造了抓捕记录 |
[29:23] | Do you think it’s possible | 你觉得有没有可能 |
[29:24] | that he jammed up a few people who didn’t deserve it? | 他抓了一些无罪人员 |
[29:26] | Come on, guys. When you’re effective, | 拜托 当你很有能力时 |
[29:28] | you make a bunch of dirtbags and their pals unhappy. | 就会惹到很多浑球和他的朋友 |
[29:31] | I’m sure someone started spreading the word | 我觉得是有人故意中伤散布谣言 |
[29:32] | that we did this or we did that, | 说我们做了一些不干净的事 |
[29:34] | ’cause they wanted nothing more than getting us off our beat. | 因为他们一心想把我们赶走 |
[29:36] | I mean, just look what happened to that part of town | 看看我们走了之后 |
[29:37] | after we left. | 那里变成什么样了 |
[29:38] | You had an impressive record. | 你的履历很惊人 |
[29:40] | Some might say too impressive. | 可以说是非常完美了 |
[29:43] | Look. | 这么说吧 |
[29:44] | If I knew something that could stop people | 如果我知道怎么阻止别人来杀我 |
[29:47] | from coming to kill me, believe me, I’d tell you. | 相信我 我会告诉你们的 |
[29:53] | Captain. | 队长 |
[29:54] | Got a possible ID on one of our shooters. | 查到了其中一名枪手的身份 |
[30:06] | If Chris is right about Wong and Thompson, | 如果克里斯没有看错王和汤普森 |
[30:08] | I got a bad feeling this could blow up even bigger. | 我有种不祥的预感 这次事件可能更严重 |
[30:10] | After everything we’ve done to improve relations | 我们做了这么多 |
[30:12] | between the police and the community, | 改善警民关系 |
[30:13] | this could set it all back. | 这件事会让我们前功尽弃 |
[30:15] | Ran the serial number of the revolver from our dead suspect. | 查了死去嫌犯身上搜出的手枪的序列号 |
[30:18] | Came back as one of three stolen from a local fence | 查到是惠蒂尔当铺 |
[30:20] | out of a Whittier pawn shop. | 三把被偷枪械中的一把 |
[30:21] | Clerk cooperated, gave us a positive ID on this guy. | 店员配合我们查到了这位嫌犯的身份 |
[30:24] | Hector Ledesma. | 赫克托·莱德斯马 |
[30:25] | Two priors for petty theft and burglary. | 有两次前科 盗窃和入室行窃 |
[30:27] | Address is a house in Baldwin Hills. | 他现在在巴尔温亥尔斯的一栋房子中 |
[30:29] | All right, I want a 500-foot perimeter | 好的 我需要在我们抵达前 |
[30:30] | around that house before we breach. | 在房子周围架起150米警戒线 |
[30:31] | I’ll brief my guys. | 我去通知兄弟们 |
[30:39] | – Give me a two, give me a two! – Two, two, two. | -两人跟上我 报数 -二 二 |
[30:44] | Give me two! | 跟着我 |
[30:47] | Chris. The basement. | 克里斯 地下室 |
[30:58] | LAPD SWAT! | 洛城警局特警队 |
[31:00] | Come to the bottom of the stairs with your hands up! | 把手举起来 从下面上来 |
[31:03] | Hector Ledesma! | 赫克托·莱德斯马 |
[31:10] | – You’re not Hector Ledesma. – No. | -你不是赫克托·莱德斯马 -不是 |
[31:12] | Hector’s my son. | 赫克托是我儿子 |
[31:17] | Who did this to you? | 是谁伤了你 |
[31:18] | Officer Thompson. Clark Thompson. | 汤普森警官 克拉克·汤普森 |
[31:21] | – He was here? – He threatened to kill me | -他在这吗 -他威胁我说如果我 |
[31:22] | if I didn’t let him know where Hector was hiding. | 不说出赫克托藏在哪 他就杀了我 |
[31:25] | Then he left me for dead. | 然后他就留我在这等死了 |
[31:26] | So Thompson and his men did something to your son, didn’t they? | 那汤普森和他手下对你儿子做了什么 对吗 |
[31:28] | Yeah, but not the son you’re thinking of. | 没错 我儿子不是坏人 |
[31:31] | – You want Hector. – Yeah. | -你想找赫克托 -没错 |
[31:32] | But you should have brought Javi back to me. | 那你应该把哈维带回我身边 |
[31:34] | – Who’s Javi? – My other son. | -哈维是谁 -我另一个儿子 |
[31:37] | He died in prison last week. | 他上周死在监狱里了 |
[31:40] | – In a riot. – What was he doing time for? | -死于暴乱中 -他犯了什么罪 |
[31:43] | You tell me. | 你告诉我 |
[31:45] | Thompson and his guys took him. | 汤普森和他的人抓了他 |
[31:47] | They used my boy. | 他们诬陷我儿子 |
[31:49] | He did nothing wrong, he was a good kid. | 他什么错事都没做 他是个好孩子 |
[31:52] | Then they framed him, | 他们陷害了他 |
[31:53] | they took his pot and sold it. | 他们拿走他的大麻去卖 |
[31:55] | It wasn’t just my son this happened to. | 他们不仅对我儿子这样 |
[31:57] | They jammed up a ton of kids in this neighborhood. | 他们在这个社区抓走了很多孩子 |
[31:59] | – When did this happen, then? – Five, six years ago. | -什么时候开始的 -五六年前 |
[32:02] | He was innocent. | 他是无辜的 |
[32:04] | He didn’t deserve to go to jail. | 他不应该进监狱 |
[32:05] | But you know what your other son’s been up to, right? | 但你知道你另一个儿子干了什么吧 |
[32:08] | Killing two cops? | 杀了两名警察 |
[32:09] | I couldn’t stop him or his friends. | 我阻止不了他和他朋友们 |
[32:10] | But you could’ve come to the police. | 但你可以报警 |
[32:13] | – You have any kids, Officer? – No. | -你有孩子吗 警官 -没有 |
[32:15] | – Not yet. – Then you don’t know what it’s like to lose one. | -还没有 -那你不懂什么是丧子之痛 |
[32:19] | Look, I get your pain, | 听着 我知道你很痛苦 |
[32:22] | I get what these guys did to your neighborhood, | 我也明白了他们这帮人对你们社区做了什么 |
[32:24] | but this is not how you fix it. | 但这不是解决问题的方法 |
[32:27] | – Where is your son and his friend hiding? – I don’t know. | -你儿子和他朋友藏哪了 -我不知道 |
[32:29] | Thompson took my phone, and he made me call Hector. | 汤普森抢了我的手机 逼我给赫克托打电话 |
[32:32] | That’s the last thing I remember. | 这是我记得的最后一件事 |
[32:34] | So he could track Hector’s signal, | 所以他可以追踪赫克托的手机信号 |
[32:35] | get a bead on the location of their hideout. | 知道他们的行踪了 |
[32:37] | Look, you should’ve come to us, okay? We could’ve helped you. | 你该来找我们 我们本可以帮你的 |
[32:39] | I should trust cops? | 我应该信警察吗 |
[32:45] | Come on. Get up. | 来吧 起来 |
[32:47] | Hondo, we’re coming up! | 洪都 我们上来了 |
[32:51] | Hey, what happened to Wong? | 王去哪了 |
[32:53] | Said he was going for a smoke out in the motor pool. | 他说去停车场那边抽根烟 |
[32:55] | – When was this? – Maybe a half hour ago? | -什么时候去的 -大概半小时前吧 |
[32:58] | I was just in the motor pool and he wasn’t there. | 我刚刚就在停车场 他不在那 |
[32:59] | Nobody said I was supposed to keep an eye on him. | 没人告诉我要盯着他 |
[33:01] | You weren’t. | 确实没有 |
[33:13] | Why’d you have me meet you here? | 为什么要在这里见面 |
[33:15] | Got some intel that paid off. | 得到了一些有用的情报 |
[33:21] | The guys trying to kill us. | 就是他们想杀我们 |
[33:24] | What are you gonna do with them? | 你打算怎么做 |
[33:25] | We’re gonna take them to my office. | 带他们去我办公室 |
[33:27] | Make it look like they were coming for us, | 弄成他们来杀我们 |
[33:28] | but we got the drop on them first. | 但被我们先下手为强的样子 |
[33:31] | Otherwise, everything’s gonna come out. | 否则 所有事都会被挖出来 |
[33:41] | With our cops looking for the shooters | 警察在找枪手 |
[33:42] | and the shooters looking for our cops, | 枪手也在找警察 |
[33:44] | they’re on a collision course. | 正好有冲突的点 |
[33:45] | Yeah, I’d hate to think what could happen in those neighborhoods | 不敢想如果王和汤普森抓了他们 |
[33:47] | if Wong and Thompson get ahold of these guys | 还试图掩盖自己的罪行 |
[33:48] | and try to cover up what they did. | 那些社区会发生些什么事 |
[33:50] | Okay, the last ping from Wong’s cell phone | 信号消失前 |
[33:51] | came from a freeway off-ramp | 王的手机最后一次定位 |
[33:53] | in Canoga Park before the signal died. | 在卡诺加公园的高速公路出口 |
[33:54] | Probably destroyed the phone before we could track him. | 他可能在我们能追踪到他前就把手机毁了 |
[33:56] | We’ve already been to Wong and Thompson’s houses. | 我们已经去过王和汤普森的家了 |
[33:58] | Where else would the shooters go looking? | 枪手还会去哪儿找他们 |
[34:00] | They went after the first two cops | 前两名警察 |
[34:01] | while they were on their beat. | 是在巡逻的时候被杀的 |
[34:03] | Thompson’s PI firm, | 汤普森的侦探事务所 |
[34:04] | which is probably a front | 也许是个幌子 |
[34:06] | so he can launder money and live in style. | 这样他就能以此来洗钱了 |
[34:07] | Guy had a choice. Went the wrong way. | 他曾有过选择 可惜选错了道 |
[34:09] | Yeah, so did his buddies. | 他手下的人也是一样 |
[34:10] | They thought they were above the law– | 他们以为自己凌驾于法律之上 |
[34:11] | it’s a good thing they never came to my neighborhood. | 幸好他们没来过我家这边 |
[34:13] | The address for the PI firm is six blocks south | 王手机信号消失的地方再往南六个街区 |
[34:15] | of where Wong’s cell signal died: De Soto and Saticoy. | 就是私家侦探事务所的地方 索托和萨蒂科伊交界 |
[34:18] | – Check it out. – We go in stealth. | -去查一下 -我们秘密行动 |
[34:26] | Let’s go. | 过来 |
[34:27] | Get up. Come on. | 起来 快点 |
[34:37] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[34:38] | Dispatch. | 调度中心 |
[34:39] | Dispatch, this is 20-Lincoln-30. | 调度中心 我是20L30 |
[34:40] | Went by my off-duty place of work. | 刚路过我自己的办公室 |
[34:42] | There’s a break-in. 15821 Saticoy. | 有人闯入 萨蒂科伊15821号 |
[34:45] | Send backup. | 请求援助 |
[34:46] | Roger, 20-Lincoln-30. | 收到 20L30 |
[34:48] | 1-1-4 is already on site. | 支援已到现场 |
[34:49] | Negative, Dispatch. This is not an open call. | 不 调度中心 这不是报警电话 |
[34:51] | We’re the only officers currently at location. | 我们是唯一在现场的警官 |
[34:54] | Standing by. Over. | 请待命 完毕 |
[34:55] | I repeat, 1-1-4 is on site. | 重复 支援已到现场 |
[34:57] | LAPD SWAT will advise at location. | 洛城警局特警队正前往该地点 |
[34:59] | Dispatch, I didn’t call it in yet. | 调度中心 我没要求他们来 |
[35:00] | That’s ’cause I did. LAPD SWAT. Drop the gun. | 因为是我要来的 洛城警局特警队 放下枪 |
[35:03] | Both of you! Drop your guns now! | 你们两个都是 放下枪 马上 |
[35:06] | You got it. The gun. | 枪在这 |
[35:11] | We caught these guys red-handed, all right? | 我们当场抓到他们的 |
[35:13] | Trying to come in here and waylay me. | 他们想进来伏击我 |
[35:14] | Lucky my buddy Wong was here. | 幸好我兄弟王在这 |
[35:17] | We took ’em down. | 我们把他们拿下了 |
[35:17] | – Yeah, we were just calling it in. – Nice try, guys. | -没错 我们刚准备报警 -演技不错 |
[35:20] | Hey, Chris. | 克里斯 |
[35:21] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[35:23] | Damn, you look fly in full tac. | 你看起来气色真好 |
[35:27] | Been a long time. | 很久没见了 |
[35:28] | Not long enough. I know what you did. | 没太久 我知道你干了什么 |
[35:33] | – What did I do? – You jammed up innocent people. | -我做了什么 -你陷害了无辜的人 |
[35:36] | Like his brother. | 比如他弟弟 |
[35:38] | His brother was a junkie, not some innocent. | 他弟弟是个瘾君子 没那么无辜 |
[35:40] | He had no priors. Just a pothead. | 他没前科 只是吸了大麻 |
[35:42] | Don’t defend these lowlifes, Chris. | 别为这种人辩解了 克里斯 |
[35:44] | And the legit busts? | 那合法拘捕呢 |
[35:45] | You palmed the goods | 你偷了货 |
[35:46] | and sold ’em off to, uh, | 然后把它们都卖了 |
[35:48] | float your lifestyle. | 用这笔钱过好生活 |
[35:49] | Just wait a second. Hold on. Guys. | 等下 |
[35:51] | – We’re all on the same team here, right? – Hell no, we’re not. | -我们是一边的 -才不是呢 |
[35:53] | His brother died in the pen because of you. | 他弟弟因为你们才死在监狱的 |
[35:55] | Hey, Chris, come on. | 克里斯 别这样 |
[35:58] | You know me. | 你了解我 |
[35:59] | Yeah, deep down I did know you. | 在内心深处 我的确是了解你 |
[36:01] | I should have done something about it six years ago. | 我六年前就该采取行动的 |
[36:03] | All clear. | 安全 |
[36:08] | Turn around. Turn around. | 转身 转身 |
[36:10] | Hands behind your back. | 双手抱头 |
[36:11] | You’re both under arrest for the murders | 你们因谋杀彼得·施瓦茨 |
[36:13] | of Officers Pete Schwartz and Marc Walters. | 和马克·沃尔特斯警官被逮捕 |
[36:48] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[36:50] | Yeah, it’s just this job is hard enough as it is, | 没事 只是这份工作本来已经很不容易了 |
[36:53] | and even harder | 而自己队伍里 |
[36:53] | when you got a few bad apples in your own ranks, you know? | 出现了害群之马时 工作就更难做了 |
[36:56] | There’s a lot more of us than there are of them. | 廉洁警察比害群之马多得多 |
[36:59] | But they were protected along the way, | 但他们一直受到保护 |
[37:01] | or turned a blind eye to, even by me. | 或是大家都睁一只眼闭一只眼 包括我 |
[37:04] | I was in the Crime Unit six years ago | 六年前我和汤普森开始交往时 |
[37:06] | when I started dating Thompson. | 我还在犯罪组 |
[37:08] | He was this… | 他是如此 |
[37:10] | hotshot cop, and I guess I was, um… impressed. | 前途无量的警察 我和其他人一样 |
[37:14] | Like everyone else, | 觉得他很厉害 |
[37:15] | I didn’t think too much about how he was getting it done. | 我没仔细去想他是如何做到这么优秀的 |
[37:17] | I… | 我 |
[37:19] | – I could have stopped all of this. – No. | -我本来可以阻止这些事的 -不 |
[37:22] | You’re being way too tough on yourself. | 你对自己太过苛刻了 |
[37:32] | He’s the reason I don’t date cops. | 就是因为他 我不跟警察交往 |
[37:46] | Anesthesiology to OR Three for emergency surgery. | 麻醉科请到三号手术室 有紧急手术 |
[37:49] | Anesthesiology to OR Three for emergency surgery. | 麻醉科请到三号手术室 有紧急手术 |
[37:53] | – This’ll all be over really soon, okay? – Okay. | -很快就会结束了 -好 |
[37:56] | What’s happening? | 出什么事了 |
[37:57] | She has a placental abruption. | 她出现了胎盘早期剥离 |
[37:58] | We’re prepping for an emergency C-section. | 我们要准备做紧急剖腹产 |
[38:00] | Why didn’t you call me? | 你为什么不打给我 |
[38:01] | ‘Cause I didn’t want to worry you, again. I’m gonna be okay. | 因为我不想你再担心 我会没事的 |
[38:05] | – And the baby? – We’ll know soon. | -那宝宝呢 -我们很快就知道了 |
[38:14] | Bonnie. | 邦妮 |
[38:17] | How you doing? | 你好吗 |
[38:18] | Good. | 很好 |
[38:20] | I should’ve texted, I know, I just… | 我应该给你发短信 我知道 我只是 |
[38:22] | I really needed to see your face after everything today. | 经过今天的事之后 我真的很需要见你 |
[38:25] | How’s Annie doing? Is she in labor yet? | 安妮怎么样 她生了吗 |
[38:27] | I think everything’s on track. | 我想一切很正常 |
[38:29] | Mm. You got that for the baby? | 这是送给宝宝的吗 |
[38:31] | Oh, no, I got him for you. | 不是 小熊弟是送给你的 |
[38:32] | Or, um, maybe it’s a her. | 也许小熊妹 |
[38:34] | I don’t know. Are these things, uh, asexual? | 我不知道 泰迪熊没有性别之分吧 |
[38:37] | I know, teddy bear’s a lousy gift, um… | 我知道 泰迪熊是一份差劲的礼物 |
[38:40] | you were probably expecting something more meaningful… | 也许你希望收到一份更有意义 |
[38:43] | significant… | 更有象征性 |
[38:45] | permanent. | 更永久的礼物 |
[38:49] | You mean like an engagement ring? | 你是说订婚戒指吗 |
[38:50] | I don’t know. Maybe? | 我不知道 也许吧 |
[38:53] | Were you expecting such a thing? | 你希望收到戒指吗 |
[38:55] | – Unbelievable. – What? | -难以置信 -什么 |
[38:56] | I think your friends are messing with us. | 我想你的朋友在捉弄我们 |
[38:59] | – Who, Luca? – And Street. | -谁 卢卡吗 -还有斯特里特 |
[39:00] | I’ve been getting all of these weird texts | 他们俩一直给我发这些 |
[39:02] | from the two of them, | 奇怪的短信 |
[39:03] | asking all of these theoreticals | 一直在问 |
[39:05] | about how serious we were getting. | 我们俩到底有多认真之类的问题 |
[39:07] | They’ve been telling me | 他们一直和我说 |
[39:08] | you thought I was gonna propose tonight. | 你以为我今晚会向你求婚 |
[39:10] | Wh… No. | 什… 不 |
[39:11] | That was totally taken out of context. | 这完全就是断章取义 |
[39:14] | I just said that’s the kind of thing | 我只是说很多人 |
[39:16] | a lot of people do on Valentine’s Day. | 在情人节都会求婚 |
[39:20] | I’m lucky you’re not like a lot of people. | 幸好你不是那些人 |
[39:23] | Yeah, I guess maybe they were trying to push us together a little | 看来他们也许想撮合我们俩走到一起 |
[39:25] | like they think… | 如他们所想吧 |
[39:26] | We should end up together. | 我们是应该在一起 |
[39:28] | Eh, could be worse. | 这不算是最糟的 |
[39:29] | Your friends could hate me. | 你的朋友也许会讨厌我 |
[39:30] | Who could hate you? | 谁会讨厌你呢 |
[39:31] | Trust me, I’ve made a few enemies in my time. | 相信我 我一辈子树敌不少 |
[39:34] | Oh, yeah? Well, let’s see ’em try and get through me. | 是吗 让他们试试 先过我这关再说 |
[39:36] | My hero. | 我的英雄 |
[39:39] | Well, thank God that’s settled. | 感谢上帝 就这么定了 |
[39:42] | To be honest, Luca had me high-key terrified | 说实话 卢卡让我极度害怕 |
[39:45] | that you were gonna pop the question tonight. | 你今晚会求婚 |
[39:47] | Wait. Terrified? | 等下 害怕 |
[39:48] | I’ve got my period | 我的例假来了 |
[39:49] | and I’m, like, so bloated I feel completely unattractive. | 又这么臃肿 我觉得自己毫无吸引力 |
[39:52] | Oh, please. | 拜托 |
[39:53] | You look amazing. | 你很漂亮 |
[39:54] | And a woman should feel beautiful | 而且有人向你求婚的时候 |
[39:56] | when someone proposes to her. | 身为女人 应该感到自己很美才对 |
[40:02] | – Oh, no. – What? | -糟了 -什么 |
[40:03] | Annie’s having some kind of complication with the birth. | 安妮在分娩过程中出现了并发症 |
[40:05] | Hondo’s getting the team together at the hospital. | 洪都正在医院集合小队 |
[40:07] | – Okay, go. – Yeah. | -快去吧 -好 |
[40:08] | – Text me what’s happening. – I will. | -发短信告诉我进展 -我会的 |
[40:09] | – Hey. – Yeah? | -等一下 -嗯 |
[40:10] | Leave the bear. | 泰迪熊就别带去了 |
[40:11] | He’s totally punk rock and he’s all mine. | 它太朋克摇滚了 而且它是我的 |
[40:24] | You know I totally want to end up with you, right? | 你知道我很想和你在一起对吧 |
[40:27] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:28] | Maybe you’ll even deserve me. | 也许你配得上我 |
[40:36] | Waiting really isn’t my strong suit. | 等待真的不是我的强项 |
[40:38] | Aw, come on, now. | 别这样 |
[40:39] | Annie’s tough– she’s gonna pull through for both of them. | 安妮很坚强 她和宝宝都会没事的 |
[40:41] | Hey, you still got some time, man. | 你还有一点时间 |
[40:42] | Fix that gift situation with your girl. | 去解决送女朋友礼物的问题吧 |
[40:44] | Uh, for your information, she loved the teddy bear | 我和你说 她很喜欢那个泰迪熊 |
[40:46] | and despite your best attempts to trick Bonnie and me | 虽然你想方设法骗我和邦妮 |
[40:48] | into getting engaged, | 订婚 |
[40:50] | we’re gonna move at our own speed. | 但是我们还是要按照自己的速度来 |
[40:51] | Plus, I booked us a trip to wine country next week. | 而且 我给我们订了下周去葡萄酒庄之旅 |
[40:53] | Not bad. Way to score some points at the last minute. | 不错嘛 最后一刻挽回了一些印象分 |
[40:55] | You think so? | 你也这么觉得吗 |
[40:56] | I was worried it might come off as desperate. | 我还担心这样可能会让人觉得我迫不及待 |
[40:57] | Nah. Hitting a singles bar with a colleague | 不会的 情人节和同事一起去单身酒吧 |
[40:59] | on Valentine’s Day is desperate. | 才叫迫不及待 |
[41:01] | – Tactical. – Whatever you say, man. | -心理战术 -随你怎么说吧 |
[41:14] | Deac. | 迪肯 |
[41:17] | What’s the word? | 情况怎么样 |
[41:18] | Her name is Victoria Josie Kay. | 宝宝叫维多利亚·乔茜·凯 |
[41:20] | She’s eight pounds four ounces, | 重七斤四两 |
[41:22] | and she’s fine, and Annie’s fine. | 宝宝和安妮母女平安 |
[41:23] | – Baby girl in the building! – Yeah! | -添了一名小女婴 -好棒 |
[41:25] | – Congratulations. – I want her to meet her new family. | -恭喜你 -我想她见见她的新家人 |
[41:27] | Come on. | 来 |
[41:27] | – Congratulations. – And her new godmother. | -恭喜你 -见见她的新干妈 |