时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I’m done. | 我受够了 |
[00:03] | I can’t do this anymore. | 我做不下去了 |
[00:05] | I’m turning in my 30-day notice. | 我是来正式提出离职的 |
[00:07] | Pick another team leader. | 你们再选个队长吧 |
[00:08] | Deacon or Rocker. Whoever. | 迪肯或洛克都行 |
[00:10] | You the K9 unit? | 你是K9分队的吗 |
[00:11] | Officer Alonso, sir. | 我是阿隆索警官 长官 |
[00:12] | Champ and I are ready to go in when needed. | 我和冠军随时待命进入校园 |
[00:16] | If we start a relationship with you, | 但如果我们和你开始一段关系 |
[00:18] | you will be an equal part in that new relationship. | 在这段新关系中的地位一定会是平等的 |
[00:21] | They both want to date you? | 他们两个都想跟你约会 |
[00:22] | What are the rules? | 有什么规则 |
[00:24] | My daughter has a hole in her heart | 我女儿心脏上有个洞 |
[00:26] | and she needs it closed now. | 她现在就需要把洞合上 |
[00:27] | And I don’t have $11,000 lying around. | 而我手头也没有一万一千块钱 |
[00:28] | A man’s got to carry his family on his own two feet. | 大丈夫就要一力承担自己家庭的重担 |
[00:31] | Otherwise he’s not a man. | 否则就不算是个男人 |
[00:32] | I need a loan. | 我需要贷款 |
[00:35] | Wait, I can’t work for two to three months? | 等等 我两三个月都不能工作 |
[00:37] | You made me give you that cash, | 是你逼我把钱给你的 |
[00:38] | and now you’re not gonna pay it back? | 你现在还不打算还了 |
[00:39] | How’s that any different than robbing me? | 这和抢劫有什么区别 |
[00:41] | I just need more time. | 我只是请你给我多点时间 |
[00:42] | Well, then, we need to work something out. | 那我们需要想个办法 |
[00:43] | If it’s not cash, | 如果不还钱 |
[00:44] | – then a favor. – What kind of favor? | -那就还人情 -什么样的人情 |
[01:06] | Sit down, already! | 给我坐下 |
[01:18] | Move. | 让开 |
[01:22] | Maddox, take a seat. | 马多克斯 坐下 |
[01:26] | Now. | 快 |
[01:32] | Better view over here anyway. | 那里风景更好 |
[01:48] | All right. | 好了 |
[01:49] | That’s it for today. We’re good to roll. | 今天就到此为止 可以走了 |
[02:02] | Rubina, I didn’t realize you were allowed out of the tech lab. | 卢比娜 不知道你还可以离开科技实验室 |
[02:04] | I just came from the vet. | 我刚从兽医那过来 |
[02:07] | I’ve got some bad news, Chris. | 有个坏消息 克里斯 |
[02:10] | Champ’s gotten worse, hasn’t he? | 是冠军病情恶化了吧 |
[02:11] | The cancer’s aggressive, | 癌症 |
[02:12] | and he’s not exactly a young dog. | 他也年事已高 |
[02:15] | I’ll pay for whatever treatment. You know that. | 治疗费用我出 你知道的 |
[02:18] | He was my partner. | 他是我的搭档 |
[02:18] | I’m afraid we’re past that point. | 恐怕已经没用了 |
[02:20] | The vet says we need to put him down soon. | 兽医说我们需要尽快让他安乐死 |
[02:23] | The kids are heartbroken. | 孩子们都很难过 |
[02:26] | You guys gave him the best retirement | 你们给了他警犬队员能得到的 |
[02:27] | a K9 could ever ask for. | 最高退休待遇 |
[02:30] | We’re not gonna do anything | 你有机会跟他道别 |
[02:31] | until you get a chance to say good-bye. | 我们才会做下一步处理 |
[02:35] | But don’t put it off. | 不过别拖了 |
[02:36] | I won’t. | 不会的 |
[02:37] | I’ll make it happen today. | 我今天就去 |
[02:48] | If only Mumford could’ve held off retiring | 如果能让曼福特再晚退休 |
[02:50] | for just another month. | 一个月就好了 |
[02:51] | It doesn’t matter. Deacon is the man for the job. | 没关系 这个职位非迪肯莫属 |
[02:53] | Back injury or not. I mean, if not him, who? | 不管他背部有没有受伤 不是他还能是谁 |
[02:56] | I don’t know, | 不好说 |
[02:56] | Rocker, he’s completed his Sergeant-Two requirements, you know, | 洛克已经达到了二级警司的任职要求 |
[02:59] | that puts him in the running. | 也有可能选他 |
[03:00] | Hondo, who’s your bet to take over Mumford’s team | 洪都 你猜玛福德离开后 |
[03:01] | now that he’s on his way out? | 会是谁接管他的小组 |
[03:02] | It’s got to be Deacon, right? | 肯定是迪肯 对吗 |
[03:04] | Well, they couldn’t do better. | 他是最好选择了 |
[03:05] | It’s about time he got his own squad. | 该是时候让他自己带队了 |
[03:06] | Yeah, but he’s not back to full beast mode yet. | 但他还没有恢复最佳状态 |
[03:08] | You think that could tip the scales against him? | 你觉得那会对他不利吗 |
[03:10] | He’s been working his ass off to get there. | 他一直都在努力争取那个职位 |
[03:11] | Where is he, anyway? We seen him? | 他现在在哪 谁见着他了 |
[03:12] | Oh, he called. He said he had physical therapy. | 他打来了 他说他要做物理治疗 |
[03:15] | Hasn’t given up on coming back to work early. | 还没有死心 想早点回来上班 |
[03:19] | This week’s payment. | 这周的钱 |
[03:20] | – In full? – I’m a little short, but | -全款吗 -还差一点 但是 |
[03:22] | you’ll have the rest next time, no problem. | 下次一定全都还给你 |
[03:23] | Where have I heard that before? | 这话怎么这么耳熟 |
[03:26] | Oh, yeah… | 对了 |
[03:27] | coming out of your mouth the last time you were here. | 你上次也这么说来着 |
[03:28] | I haven’t been cleared yet for full duty. Once that happens… | 我现在还没有完全复职 我一复职… |
[03:31] | Maybe there’s another way. | 或许还有个办法 |
[03:32] | I talked to my bosses. | 我跟老板说说 |
[03:34] | They’re willing to forego the loan for a few favors. | 他们愿意你帮几个忙 贷款一笔勾销 |
[03:38] | Need you to run a license plate. | 需要你帮忙查个车牌 |
[03:39] | No way. Last week’s tip was too close to the line. | 不行 上周向警方通报已经是擦边球了 |
[03:42] | I– This is not what I signed up for. | 我… 我没有答应这个 |
[03:44] | No, you signed up to pay back your debts, | 对 你答应了按时还钱 |
[03:45] | but you’re not doing that. | 但你没有守约 |
[03:46] | I’m not doing this. | 这个我不干 |
[03:48] | You’re not leaving me a lot of options. | 这样你就没有给我什么选择余地了 |
[03:50] | Obviously, I’m not in a position to muscle you. | 很明显 我没有办法强迫你 |
[03:52] | So the only choice I have left is to, uh, go to your bosses. | 所以我唯一的选择就是去找你的上级 |
[03:57] | That’s not gonna be good for either of us, maybe. | 或许这样对我们都不利 |
[03:59] | But it’s definitely worse for you. | 但肯定对你的影响更糟 |
[04:01] | Look. I’m telling you I just need a little more time. | 我说了我只是需要一点时间 |
[04:04] | Make it easy for both of us. Okay? This isn’t a big deal. | 别让你和我都难做 好吗 这没什么的 |
[04:07] | No one’s gonna get killed or hurt. | 没人会被杀或受伤 |
[04:08] | Just run the damn plate. | 只用查个车牌 |
[04:21] | Any minute now. | 随时都会到 |
[04:34] | Right on time. | 非常准时 |
[05:15] | I don’t know if he’s stupid, crazy or what, | 不知道他是在犯傻还是疯了或什么 |
[05:17] | but as soon as we approached, | 只要我们一接近 |
[05:18] | someone inside started taking potshots at us. | 里面就有人开始朝我们开枪 |
[05:20] | Prisoner must’ve gotten a hold of a guard’s gun. | 囚犯肯定拿走了警卫的枪 |
[05:22] | – Anybody get hit? – Not yet, | -有人中枪吗 -目前还没 |
[05:23] | but one of my guys is inside. | 但我一个手下在里面 |
[05:24] | – He’s in the bus right now? – Yeah. An EMT. | -他现在在囚车里 -是的 一名急救员 |
[05:26] | He was first on the scene. Managed to climb in, | 他是第一个到现场的 成功爬进了车内 |
[05:28] | and that’s when the shooting started. | 他进去后就有人开枪 |
[05:29] | He radioed that he was okay, but one of the guards | 他在对讲机里说他没事 但有一名警卫 |
[05:31] | – is seriously injured. – Hondo, we don’t have time | -伤势严重 -洪都 我们没有时间 |
[05:32] | to wait around, hoping this guy runs out of ammo. | 再等下去了 希望里面的人弹药已经用光了 |
[05:35] | No. We got to get on that bus now. Load up. | 不 我们得现在就进车 上弹 |
[05:44] | Luca, Tan, Chris, get to the front, | 卢卡 谭 克里斯 去前方 |
[05:46] | see if you can get a visual. Street, you’re with me. | 探下视野 斯特里特 你跟我来 |
[05:47] | Go. | 上 |
[05:48] | – Luca… – Yep. | -卢卡 好 |
[06:11] | 24-David. Looks like the driver’s dead. | 24D 看上去司机已经身亡 |
[06:13] | Didn’t stand a chance. | 没有生命迹象 |
[06:17] | I’ve got eyes on the EMT and the guard. | 我看到了急救员和警卫 |
[06:20] | The EMT’s okay, | 急救员没事 |
[06:21] | but the guard looks like he’s in bad shape. | 但警卫情况好像非常不妙 |
[06:23] | We got to do this now. | 我们得立刻行动 |
[06:25] | This is the LAPD! | 洛城警局 |
[06:26] | Drop the gun! | 放下枪 |
[06:27] | Stay away from me! | 不要过来 |
[06:28] | What’s your name, man? | 你叫什么 |
[06:32] | It’s, uh, Tito. | 提托 |
[06:34] | He sounds like he’s possibly concussed. | 听起来他可能有脑震荡 |
[06:36] | Tito! | 提托 |
[06:36] | I need you to drop that gun for me, all right? | 我需要你放下武器 好吗 |
[06:39] | We got to get you some help. | 我们可以帮你 |
[06:41] | Windows are all barred. | 窗户全都有铁栏 |
[06:42] | Doorway’s blocked. No access from here. | 门被堵死了 这里进不去 |
[06:43] | All right, that leaves me and Street, then. | 好 我和斯特里特负责进入 |
[06:45] | I need you to create a distraction. | 你去分散敌人注意力 |
[06:46] | Draw his attention to the front. | 吸引他注意前方 |
[06:47] | Roger that. On your count. | 收到 听你指令 |
[06:49] | All right, here we go. Three, two, one, now. | 好 倒计时 三 二 一 行动 |
[07:02] | Tito? Take it easy, man. It’s over. | 提托 放松 没事了 |
[07:05] | You hear me? It’s over. | 听到了吗 结束了 |
[07:07] | This is 20-David to Command. | 20D队呼叫指挥部 |
[07:09] | Target secure. | 目标安全 |
[07:10] | First responders are free to approach. | 急救员可以进入 |
[07:12] | Boss. | 老大 |
[07:15] | Check it out. | 你看 |
[07:18] | According to the Department of Corrections, | 根据惩教局资料 |
[07:20] | the missing prisoner is Eric Maddox. | 失踪的罪犯是埃里克·马多克斯 |
[07:21] | Yeah.The guy is a serious repeat offender, | 这家伙是个重案惯犯 |
[07:23] | almost all violent robberies. | 几乎全是暴力抢劫案 |
[07:24] | Last one was a smash-and-grab at an Indian casino. | 上次犯罪是对一家印度赌场砸窗抢劫 |
[07:27] | Left three bystanders dead, a dozen more injured. | 三名群众死亡 超过十二人受伤 |
[07:29] | LAPD scooped up Maddox’s crew | 六个月前 洛城警局逮到他的时候 |
[07:30] | when they busted him six months ago. | 端了他的老窝 |
[07:32] | So who’d he convince to spring him? | 那他是让谁来救他的 |
[07:34] | They sure as hell weren’t amateurs. | 肯定不是业余的 |
[07:36] | Found this tossed in the bushes. | 树丛里发现了这个 |
[07:38] | It’s an M72 light anti-tank weapon. | 这是M72 LAW轻型反坦克武器 |
[07:40] | Got to be military, yeah? | 肯定是军方武器吧 |
[07:41] | Serious firepower just to free one man. | 为了救一个人动用这么大的火力 |
[07:43] | Yeah. With Maddox’s record, | 从马多克斯的记录看 |
[07:44] | there’s no way he’s just looking to ride off into the sunset. | 他绝对不可能金盆洗手 |
[07:46] | No. He’s got new friends and big guns. | 对 他现在有了新朋友和重型武器 |
[07:49] | We’re gonna see him again. | 他还会再出现的 |
[08:49] | Hey, Hondo. | 洪都 |
[08:50] | I spoke to the warden up at CSP. | 我跟加州监狱的监狱长说了 |
[08:52] | – He’s gonna send us all of Maddox’s prison records. – All right. | -他会把马多克斯的所有记录发给我们 -好的 |
[08:53] | Well, if Maddox was involved in planning this breakout, | 如果马多克斯有参与策划这次越狱 |
[08:55] | maybe we can figure out who he was communicating with. | 也许我们能找出他在跟谁联系 |
[08:57] | How’d physical therapy go this morning? | 今早的理疗效果如何 |
[08:59] | Oh, it was, uh, you know, fine. I just got to keep at it. | 还行吧 我只用坚持做下去 |
[09:02] | Not sure how else to convince the captain | 不知道还能怎么说服队长 |
[09:03] | – I’m ready for full duty. – I hope it’s soon. | -我已经可以复职 -希望快了 |
[09:05] | We miss you, man. | 我们想你了 |
[09:06] | And with Mumford’s 50-David spot opening up, | 再加上玛福德的50D队领队空缺 |
[09:08] | we need you at full strength, bro. | 我们需要你马力全开 兄弟 |
[09:09] | No, Deac’s got nothing to worry about there. | 迪肯这方面完全不需要担心 |
[09:12] | Gentlemen, I want you to meet… | 先生们 这位是… |
[09:13] | Hondo. | 洪都 |
[09:18] | Ruiz. | 鲁伊斯 |
[09:19] | – You two go back? – Yeah. | -你俩认识 -是的 |
[09:20] | Yeah, we served together in Somalia. Same unit. | 我们一起在索马里服过役 一个队的 |
[09:23] | Master Sergeant Ruiz | 鲁伊斯军士长 |
[09:25] | has been sent up from Camp Pendleton. | 从彭德尔顿营下派而来 |
[09:27] | The serial number on the rocket launcher from this morning | 今早火箭筒上的序列号 |
[09:29] | traced back to their armory. | 来自他们的军械库 |
[09:30] | – Master Sergeant, huh? That’s no small deal. – What about you? | -军士长 来头真不小 -你呢 |
[09:34] | LAPD now, huh? A SWAT officer, no less. | 洛城警局 还是个反恐特警队员 |
[09:38] | When did that happen? | 什么时候来的 |
[09:39] | Been a minute. | 有一阵了 |
[09:41] | Hondo’s been 20-David team leader for over a year now. | 洪都已经当了一年多20D队的领队 |
[09:44] | So, you got any idea | 你知道 |
[09:45] | how an anti-tank weapon could’ve slipped off the base? | 反坦克武器是怎么被偷出基地的吗 |
[09:47] | I’m just beginning my investigation. | 我正准备开始调查 |
[09:49] | We’re doing a full inventory, see if anything else is missing. | 我们在盘点所有存货 看还有没有武器遗失 |
[09:51] | We can’t rule out that there might be a Marine | 不能排除马多克斯的人中 |
[09:53] | – on Maddox’s crew. – True. But the weapon | -可能有海军陆战队员 -没错 但是武器 |
[09:54] | could have also been stolen off a supply caravan, | 也可能是从补给队中失窃后 |
[09:56] | black-marketed somehow. | 被拿到黑市上进行交易 |
[09:58] | We’ll be investigating all options | 我们会与海军陆战队联手 |
[09:59] | in conjunction with the Marines. | 调查所有可能性 |
[10:01] | Looking forward to working with you, Hondo. | 期待与你合作 洪都 |
[10:08] | I mean, I knew Champ was sick, I just, | 我知道冠军病了 只是 |
[10:11] | I didn’t realize it was this bad. | 没想到会这么严重 |
[10:13] | Been so busy the last month, I didn’t even visit. | 上个月太忙了 我都没来看他 |
[10:16] | I just kept thinking things would turn around. | 我一直觉得他的病情会有转机 |
[10:30] | We’ll leave you two alone, okay? | 你们单独呆一会儿吧 |
[10:33] | Come on, girls. | 走吧 姑娘们 |
[10:38] | Wait, no. It’s okay. | 别起来 没事的 |
[10:40] | Platz bleiben. | 不用动 |
[10:53] | It’s crazy, he used to be just pure muscle. | 太可怜了 他以前浑身都是肌肉 |
[11:00] | Once, we were on this narcotics sweep, | 有一次我们在搜查毒品 |
[11:03] | and the suspect was hiding under the floor, high on something. | 嫌犯躲在地板下面 磕了药 |
[11:08] | Champ sniffed him out. | 冠军沿着气味追踪到他 |
[11:14] | We got back to the car, | 回到车上时 |
[11:18] | he showed me his leg was all cut up. | 他给我看他的腿上全是伤口 |
[11:25] | He waited until the job was done so I wouldn’t fuss. | 他为了不让我担心 忍到工作完成 |
[11:29] | Sounds like a real hero. | 听起来是个真英雄 |
[11:33] | I wouldn’t have even been considered for SWAT | 如果不是为了你 我根本不会 |
[11:35] | if it weren’t for you. | 考虑加入特警队 |
[11:41] | You always made me look so good. | 你一直在为我争光 |
[11:44] | But it was all your doing, wasn’t it? | 但其实都是你的功劳 不是吗 |
[11:48] | Without you, I was just faking it. | 没有你 我只是个装样子的而已 |
[11:58] | We’ve been going over Maddox’s prison records. | 我们一直在查看马多克斯的犯罪记录 |
[12:00] | Turns out, he had a recent visitor. | 发现有个人最近来看过他 |
[12:02] | A woman. She showed up to see him five times | 一个女人 她在过去四周内 |
[12:04] | in the last four weeks, probably planning his breakout. | 去看了他五次 可能是在策划越狱 |
[12:06] | Prison visitors have to sign in. | 看望犯人是要登记的 |
[12:08] | – We have a name? – Yes, Lea Walker. | -有名字吗 -有 利亚·沃克尔 |
[12:09] | – Hmm, doesn’t ring any bells. – Not clear how she ties | -没印象 -不知道她跟马多克斯 |
[12:11] | to Maddox; she has no criminal record. | 有什么联系 她没有犯罪记录 |
[12:13] | Might only be because she’s never been caught. | 可能只是因为从没被抓到过 |
[12:14] | If she’s got a legit | 如果她有正当理由 |
[12:15] | reason for spending so much time with Maddox, | 与马多克斯相处这么久 |
[12:17] | I want to hear it from her. | 我想听听她怎么说 |
[12:19] | This is ridiculous. | 荒谬 |
[12:20] | You can’t just haul me in here | 你不能这样强制带我进来 |
[12:21] | and hold me against my will. | 羁押我 |
[12:23] | This one’s a real peach. | 这个女的不好惹 |
[12:26] | I want to talk to whoever’s in charge, now. | 我现在就要跟管事的说话 |
[12:31] | Lucky for you, I’m right here. | 算你走运 我正好在 |
[12:33] | And I’ll get straight to the point. Where’s Maddox? | 我就直说吧 马多克斯在哪里 |
[12:35] | – Where’s who? – You know exactly who. | -谁在哪 -你知道我说的是谁 |
[12:37] | Your prison boyfriend, Eric Maddox. | 你那个在监狱的男朋友 埃里克·马多克斯 |
[12:39] | I swear, I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我发誓 我不知道你在讲些什么 |
[12:40] | – You’re Lea Walker, correct? – Yeah, | -你是利亚·沃克尔吧 -没错 |
[12:42] | but I’ve never heard of anyone named Maddox. | 但我没听说过马多克斯这个名字 |
[12:49] | This isn’t the woman who visited Maddox in prison. | 这不是那个去监狱看马多克斯的女人 |
[12:51] | It looks like her, but it’s not her. | 看上去是她 但不是她 |
[12:56] | Ms. Walker, did you lend anyone your I.D.? | 沃克尔女士 你有没有把身份证借给过别人 |
[12:59] | – A girlfriend, maybe? – What? No, of course not. | -或许某个女性朋友 -什么 当然没有 |
[13:02] | ‘Cause somebody used it to visit a man in prison. | 因为有人用它去监狱里看望犯人 |
[13:04] | Do you have any idea how that might have happened? | 你知道可能是怎么回事吗 |
[13:06] | Probably that bitch who stole my purse. | 可能是那个偷我钱包的臭婊子 |
[13:08] | She got everything, | 她偷走了我所有东西 |
[13:09] | including my driver’s license. | 包括我的驾照 |
[13:10] | – Okay, when was that? – Couple months ago. | -这是什么时候的事情 -几个月前 |
[13:12] | You said it was a woman who stole it. | 你说小偷是个女的 |
[13:13] | – Did you see her? – Not when it happened, no. | -你看见她了吗 -偷走的时候没看到 |
[13:16] | But the restaurant let me watch their security tapes. | 但是餐厅让我看了监控录像 |
[13:18] | You could see her, plain as day, grab my bag | 可以看到她 光天化日之下 |
[13:20] | and waltz out the door. I filed a police report, | 拿着我的包大摇大摆地走出门 我填了报案单 |
[13:23] | but I guess a stolen purse isn’t exactly high priority. | 但我猜钱包被偷算不上什么头等大事 |
[13:25] | – Well, it’s high priority now. – Let’s pull the report. | -现在这就是头等大事了 -我们去调报告 |
[13:27] | If this purse snatcher is the link to Maddox, | 如果这个小偷能带我们找到马多克斯的下落 |
[13:29] | – we need to find her. -Right. | -我们得先找到她 -没错 |
[13:35] | Exactly what you asked for. | 正如你要求的 |
[13:37] | The latest issue, full auto. | 最新款 全自动 |
[13:39] | – And the tear gas? – Next crate. | -催泪瓦斯呢 -另一个箱子里 |
[13:43] | Of course, none of it means anything without the real prize. | 当然了 如果没有这个 这些都不算什么 |
[13:50] | Packed more of a punch than we thought. | 比我们想象得还要厉害 |
[13:52] | Glad you only got scraped up. | 很高兴你只是擦破了皮 |
[13:57] | Must be pretty badass to fire one of these. | 发射这个肯定很威风 |
[13:59] | When we do the job, it’ll be all you. | 行动时 这把武器就交给你了 |
[14:02] | Looks like we’re about ready now. | 看起来我们准备得差不多了 |
[14:06] | There she is, right over there. | 她就在那 |
[14:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:11] | Ty. What are you doing here? | 泰 你怎么来了 |
[14:13] | Is everything okay with Kira? | 基拉没事吧 |
[14:15] | Yeah, Kira’s fine. | 基拉没事 |
[14:16] | – W-What about you? – What? Why? | -那你呢 -什么 为什么这么问 |
[14:18] | You didn’t show up to lunch, | 你没来吃午餐 |
[14:19] | you haven’t picked up your phone since. | 之后再也没接过电话 |
[14:21] | – I’ve been calling. – Things have just been busy. | -我一直在给你打电话 -就是一直很忙 |
[14:23] | For after work, too? | 下班了也忙 |
[14:24] | Kira said you bailed on tonight in a text. | 基拉说你发短信说今晚不来了 |
[14:26] | – It’s not like you, Chris. – Is everything okay here? | -这不像你 克里斯 -没事吧 |
[14:28] | Yeah, everything’s fine. This is, uh, Ty. | 没事 这位是泰 |
[14:30] | Ty, this is Jim Street. | 泰 这是吉姆·斯特里特 |
[14:32] | – Ty. – Jim. Sorry man. | -泰 -吉姆 不好意思 |
[14:34] | I guess I’m just a little overprotective, | 我可能有点保护过度了 |
[14:36] | with everything going on. | 毕竟发生了这些事 |
[14:37] | What do you mean? What’s going on? | 什么意思 发生了什么 |
[14:38] | – Nothing. – Just, with Chris’s dog dying and everything. | -没什么 -克里斯的狗快死了 |
[14:43] | Your dog is dying? | 你的狗快死了 |
[14:45] | We… we didn’t even know you had a dog. | 我们都不知道你还有条狗 |
[14:49] | He’s my former K9 partner. | 他是我之前在警犬队的搭档 |
[14:51] | I’ll tell you and Kira about it later, okay? | 我之后会告诉你和基拉这件事的 好吗 |
[15:00] | What are we looking at? | 这是什么 |
[15:02] | We got ahold of the restaurant security video | 我们拿到了餐厅的录像带 |
[15:03] | showing Lea Walker’s purse being stolen. | 录下了利亚·沃克尔钱包被偷的过程 |
[15:05] | Shows the theft, but there’s really not much else to go on. | 拍到了小偷 但是并没有太多线索 |
[15:07] | But this just came in– it’s from the market next door. | 但是这个隔壁超市的监控录像 |
[15:09] | They share the same parking lot as the restaurant. | 他们共用一个停车场 |
[15:12] | There. Isn’t that her? | 这里 是她吗 |
[15:13] | This is definitely the same woman | 肯定是和我们看到 |
[15:15] | we saw visiting Maddox in prison. | 去探监马多克斯的那个女人是同一人 |
[15:18] | Gotcha. | 行 |
[15:19] | I’ll run the plate. | 我去查车牌号 |
[15:21] | Name is Grace Fetter. Got an address in North Hollywood. | 她叫格蕾丝·费特 这是她在北好莱坞的地址 |
[15:24] | Base armory just completed their inventory. | 基地军械库刚盘点完了库存 |
[15:26] | They’re missing three more M72s | 还有三把M27 |
[15:28] | along with a half dozen M4A1 carbines | 六把M4A1卡宾枪 |
[15:31] | and a tear gas crowd suppression kit. | 还有催泪瓦斯人群镇压包不见了 |
[15:34] | You still want to tell me it was an outsider who took all of that? | 你还想说这不是内部人偷走的吗 |
[15:37] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[15:38] | It’s got to be a Marine that armed this crew, | 一定有一名海军陆战队员在帮这些人搞武器 |
[15:40] | which is why I alerted our Criminal Investigative Division. | 所以我通知了刑事调查科 |
[15:43] | They’re on their way up to take over the case. | 他们正赶来接手这个案子 |
[15:44] | The hell they are. | 不行 |
[15:45] | This started with SWAT; SWAT’s gonna finish it. | 这案子开始交给了特警队 也要由特警队结束 |
[15:48] | Since when are you a guy that sees the mission through? | 什么时候你也能完成任务了 |
[15:50] | We’ve got a possible location for Maddox right now. | 我们查到马多克斯现在可能所在地址 |
[15:53] | CID will never get a unit here in time. | 刑事调查科来不及赶到那 |
[15:55] | Fine. I’ll go along, as CID’s representative. | 好吧 我作为调查科的代表和你一起去 |
[15:57] | – We don’t need you. – I hear your team’s down a man. | -我们不需要你 -我听说你的队伍少了个人 |
[16:00] | Very least, I’m an extra pair of hands. | 至少 你能多个人帮忙 |
[16:03] | He’s right, Hondo. | 他说得对 洪都 |
[16:05] | And it’ll save me the politics with Marine CID. | 也省去了跟海军调查科的繁文缛节 |
[16:12] | You know, Somalia was 20 years ago. | 索马里是二十年前的事了 |
[16:14] | At some point, you got to let it go. | 某些时候 你必须得放下成见 |
[16:16] | Your brothers needed you. | 你的兄弟们需要你 |
[16:18] | You walked out without a second thought. | 而你想都没想就走了 |
[16:19] | You have no idea what you’re talking about. | 你不知道你在说什么 |
[16:22] | We rollin’ or what? | 还走不走了 |
[16:36] | Command to 20-David. | 指挥部呼叫20D |
[16:37] | Hondo, looks like we got some bad intel. | 洪都 我们收到了坏消息 |
[16:39] | Drone did a fly over the target. | 无人机飞过了目标区域 |
[16:40] | It looks like there are several structures behind the house | 看起来 那栋房子后面还有些建筑 |
[16:42] | that weren’t on the blueprints we pulled. | 在蓝图上并未显示 |
[16:43] | Must be un-permitted construction the city didn’t know about. | 一定是政府不知情的违法建筑 |
[16:46] | So we’ll improvise on the fly | 我们会像受训时那样 |
[16:47] | like we’re trained to do. | 在行动中见机行事 |
[16:49] | Fill the gaps! | 弥补缺陷 |
[16:49] | Stay liquid! | 保持机动 |
[17:01] | It’s open. | 门是开着的 |
[17:04] | Give me two. Give me two. | 两人一组 |
[17:05] | Go. | 行动 |
[17:06] | Left side clear. | 左边没人 |
[17:18] | Hey, Maddox’s jumpsuit. We’re in the right place. | 马多克斯的囚服 我们来对地方了 |
[17:21] | House is clear. Let’s sweep the back. | 房子没人 去后面检查 |
[17:23] | Tough watching from the sidelines. | 在后方看他们行动也太难受了 |
[17:25] | Welcome to my world. | 欢迎加入我的世界 |
[17:27] | I don’t know how you do it. | 我都不知道你怎么做到的 |
[17:28] | I put my trust in the team. | 信任他们 |
[17:31] | Don’t worry, you’ll be back in the field soon enough. | 别担心 你很快就能出外勤了 |
[17:43] | Looks like a garage or a workshop. | 看起来是个车库或工作室 |
[17:45] | Luca, Chris, left side. | 卢卡 克里斯 去左边 |
[17:46] | Tan and Street with me. Move, move. | 谭和斯特里特跟着我 行动 |
[17:52] | Left side clear. | 左边没人 |
[17:56] | Workshop’s clear. No sign of Maddox or Grace Fetter. | 工作室没人 没有看到马多克斯和费特 |
[17:59] | Code 4. Look around and see | 无需支援 四处搜查 |
[18:00] | what they might have left behind. | 看看他们有没有留下什么东西 |
[18:01] | Hondo. | 洪都 |
[18:03] | Master Sergeant. | 军士长 |
[18:06] | Luca. | 卢卡 |
[18:13] | – Empty. – Hondo, something I need you to see. | -空的 -洪都 有东西需要你来看下 |
[18:23] | Aw. Can’t be. | 不会吧 |
[18:26] | You know him? | 你认识他 |
[18:26] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:28] | Scott Nestor. Corporal. | 斯科特·奈斯特 下士 |
[18:31] | I guess we found the Marine who was arming them. | 看样子我们找到给他们送武器的陆战队员了 |
[18:43] | Hey, according to the detective, | 根据警探所说 |
[18:45] | Grace Fetter lives here with her longtime boyfriend, Jonah Holt. | 格蕾丝·费特和男友约拿·霍尔特一起住在这 |
[18:48] | Matches the description of our other prison bus attacker. | 男友符合另一个囚车袭击者的描述 |
[18:50] | Yeah. Looks like they had | 是的 看起来 |
[18:51] | two more people bunked in their back room. | 后屋还睡了两个人 |
[18:53] | They’re probably building a crew | 他们可能在为下次抢劫 |
[18:54] | for whatever heist they’re planning. | 组建队伍 |
[18:56] | There’s nothing in here that indicates | 这里没有任何东西显示 |
[18:57] | – what their next target is? – Nah. As far as that goes, | -他们下次抢劫的目标是什么 -不知道 |
[18:59] | they cleaned up like they knew we were coming. | 他们清理了这里 好像知道我们要来 |
[19:01] | They left nothing to tip their hand. | 他们什么证据都没留下 |
[19:02] | The only thing we know for sure is that they’re loaded for bear. | 唯一肯定的就是 他们已经跃跃欲试了 |
[19:07] | Is it weird he didn’t do more | 是不是很奇怪 |
[19:08] | to try and hide the soldier’s body? | 他们没有费心藏匿这个士兵的尸体 |
[19:10] | No, it just confirms what we already know. | 不 只是证实了我们的想法 |
[19:12] | These guys don’t give a damn | 这些家伙一点都不在乎 |
[19:13] | about the wreckage they leave in their wake. | 留下证据 |
[19:15] | My guess is, whatever the target, | 我猜想 无论他们的目标是什么 |
[19:16] | they plan on making a score and disappearing. | 他们计划成功后就消失 |
[19:18] | Still can’t figure how Corporal Nestor was involved in all this. | 还是想不出奈斯特下士是怎么牵扯进来的 |
[19:22] | I knew the kid– he was as squared away as they come. | 我了解这个孩子 他平时的表现很好 |
[19:25] | Decorated after two tours in Afghanistan | 去阿富汗执行过两次任务而获得勋章 |
[19:27] | and about to ship out on his third. | 马上就要出发执行第三次任务了 |
[19:29] | Everybody’s got a weak spot. | 每个人都有弱点 |
[19:30] | They must have found his somehow. | 他们一定抓住了他的弱点 |
[19:31] | Hondo, might have an answer. | 洪都 也许有答案了 |
[19:35] | That’s Nestor’s family. | 那是奈斯特的家人 |
[19:36] | The tech found e-mails. | 技术人员发现了电邮 |
[19:37] | Looks like they, uh, threatened to kill his kids | 看上去是他们威胁他偷武器 |
[19:39] | if he didn’t deliver on the weapons. | 否则就杀了他的小孩 |
[19:41] | We’ll get these guys, Ruiz. | 我们会抓住这些人的 鲁伊斯 |
[19:44] | We’ll see. | 看吧 |
[19:47] | I might be SWAT now, | 我现在虽然是特警 |
[19:48] | but semper fi still runs through my veins. | 但海军的”永远忠诚”仍然在刻在我的脑海里 |
[19:50] | I don’t take the murder of a young Marine | 一名年轻的陆战队员被杀 |
[19:51] | – any lighter than you do. – Yeah? | -我并不比你轻松 -是吗 |
[19:54] | Prove it, then. | 证明给我看 |
[19:56] | Go find these bastards. | 把这些混蛋抓住 |
[20:05] | Come on. | 好了 |
[20:07] | You can’t really be mad at me. | 你不会真的生我气吧 |
[20:10] | I didn’t need you to go messing in my personal life. | 我不需要你来搅和我的私生活 |
[20:12] | I didn’t mean to. I just figured | 我不是故意的 我只是以为 |
[20:14] | – that Ty already knew about Champ. – Well, he didn’t. | -泰早就知道冠军的事了 -他不知道 |
[20:16] | And now I have to explain the whole thing to him and Kira, | 现在我还得要跟他和基拉从头到尾解释一遍 |
[20:18] | which is something I was hoping to avoid. | 我本来不想说的 |
[20:21] | Why? Isn’t that what a relationship is? | 为什么 难道交往不就应该是这样吗 |
[20:24] | Isn’t-isn’t that why you’re with the two of ’em? | 你和他们俩交往的原因不就是这个吗 |
[20:26] | You know what, forget it. You just don’t get it. | 算了 你根本不明白 |
[20:28] | I’m just saying, | 我只是说 |
[20:29] | you’re going through something rough, | 你在经历一件痛苦的事 |
[20:31] | and you’re not wanting to share it with them. | 而你不愿意跟他们分享 |
[20:32] | That-that doesn’t raise a red flag for you? | 这难道不是个警醒吗 |
[20:34] | Oh, so now you’re the relationship expert? | 怎么 你现在成恋爱专家了 |
[20:36] | You’re right. Okay, I’m alone. | 你说得对 我孤身一人 |
[20:37] | And I’m-I’m a mess when it comes to my personal life. | 而且我的私生活也是一团糟 |
[20:40] | But if I ever did find someone, | 可如果我找到了意中人 |
[20:42] | let alone two someones, | 还不要说是两个 |
[20:43] | I sure as hell wouldn’t want to be keeping something | 我绝对不会想对他们隐瞒 |
[20:45] | like this from them. | 这样的事 |
[20:47] | I just don’t get why you wouldn’t tell them this. | 我就是不明白你为什么不想告诉他们 |
[20:50] | Well, maybe that’s just who I am, okay? | 也许我这个人就是这样 |
[20:54] | Or maybe you’re just not in the right relationship. | 也或许你压根就没有交往对人 |
[21:04] | So, these are the two who ambushed the prison bus. | 这就是伏击了囚车的两名嫌犯 |
[21:06] | Yeah. Grace Fetter and Jonah Holt. | 格蕾丝·费特和约拿·霍尔特 |
[21:08] | Turns out Maddox and Holt are cousins. | 原来马多克斯和霍尔特是表兄弟 |
[21:10] | Explains how they tie together. | 所以他们搞到了一起 |
[21:11] | Holt here has got a rap sheet of his own– | 霍尔特自己也有案底… |
[21:13] | burglary, GTA– but this is definitely a step up for him. | 入室抢劫 偷车 但这次绝对是罪行升级 |
[21:15] | Yeah, blackmailing and murdering a Marine. | 恐吓和杀害一名海军陆战队员 |
[21:22] | Does his family know yet? | 通知他的家人了吗 |
[21:23] | Ruiz is with the body, arranging notification for the wife. | 鲁伊斯在处理遗体 安排通知他妻子的事宜 |
[21:27] | The way you and Ruiz butt heads, I can’t imagine | 你和鲁伊斯那样针锋相对 我想象不出 |
[21:29] | how you served four years together. | 你们是怎么在一起服役了四年 |
[21:32] | Actually, back then, we were tight. | 其实那时我们关系很好 |
[21:34] | Whole unit was. | 整个小队都很融洽 |
[21:35] | So what happened? | 发生了什么 |
[21:36] | When my enlistment ended, I didn’t re-up. | 服役期满后 我没有继续服役 |
[21:38] | I was one-and-done, | 就这样退役了 |
[21:39] | and that didn’t sit well with a career guy like Ruiz. | 鲁伊斯这样的职业军人接受不了 |
[21:41] | You ever explain to him why you didn’t reenlist? | 你从来没有跟他解释过你为什么不延长服役了吗 |
[21:44] | I didn’t think I owed him an explanation. | 我觉得没有什么好解释的 |
[21:46] | That’s so Hondo. You know that. | 典型的洪都做派 知道吗 |
[21:53] | Found something interesting. | 发现了一件有意思的事 |
[21:54] | As far as we can tell, | 就目前了解 |
[21:55] | Grace and Jonah have been together since high school. | 格蕾丝和约拿高中时就在一起了 |
[21:57] | Which makes me wonder why she recently created | 所以我很奇怪为什么她最近注册了一个 |
[21:59] | an online dating profile and, | 网络交友账号 |
[22:01] | over the last month, went on four dates with this guy, | 上个月跟这个人约会了四次 |
[22:03] | Lloyd Williams. | 劳埃德·威廉姆斯 |
[22:05] | Okay, I don’t mean to throw shade, | 不是我说 |
[22:05] | but old SquarePants here doesn’t really look like Grace’s type. | 但这老海绵宝宝可不像是格蕾丝的菜 |
[22:08] | Makes me think she wanted something from him. | 我觉得她对他另有所图 |
[22:10] | – Who is he? – His dating profile’s limited. | -他是谁 -他在交友网站上的信息不多 |
[22:12] | Best I can tell, he’s an office drone | 我只知道 他是某家 |
[22:13] | at some home mortgage company. | 房屋抵押贷款公司的职员 |
[22:15] | All right, take Luca. Go check him out. | 叫上卢卡 过去查查 |
[22:16] | Yep. | 好 |
[22:25] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[22:26] | – One of your favorites? – I don’t know. | -你喜欢吃这个 -也不是 |
[22:27] | It’s probably the only food truck in L.A. I haven’t tried yet. | 这可能是全洛杉矶我唯一没尝过的餐车 |
[22:30] | Maybe after. | 等办完正事 |
[22:33] | Maybe now. Isn’t that our guy in line right there? | 还是现在吧 排队那人不就是我们要找的人吗 |
[22:36] | Lloyd Williams! | 劳埃德·威廉姆斯 |
[22:38] | LAPD! Stop right there, Lloyd! | 洛城警局 劳埃德 站住 |
[22:46] | Really? Okay. | 来真的啊 好吧 |
[22:47] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[22:57] | Hey. Hey, come on. | 别跑了 |
[22:58] | Okay, look, look, | 听着 |
[23:00] | I didn’t know what she wanted. I swear. | 我不知道她想要什么 我发誓 |
[23:02] | Didn’t know what who wanted? You talking about Grace? | 你不知道谁想要什么 格蕾丝吗 |
[23:04] | Why don’t you take it easy, | 你放松点 |
[23:05] | tell us the whole story, okay? | 跟我们把事情讲清楚 |
[23:07] | I met her on this dating app, | 我在这个交友应用上认识了她 |
[23:09] | and she was… hot. | 她挺… 性感的 |
[23:11] | So we-we went on a few dates. | 我们约会了几次 |
[23:13] | And she was really interested in my job, | 她对我的工作很感兴趣 |
[23:14] | which was nice, because no one’s ever interested in my job. | 我还挺喜欢的 因为以前从没人对我的工作感兴趣 |
[23:17] | But then I realized that was the only thing | 但后来我发现她只对一件事 |
[23:19] | she was interested in. | 感兴趣 |
[23:21] | So I told her I was done. | 所以我跟她吹了 |
[23:22] | And that’s when she said she would pay me for the info. | 然后她就说她可以付钱买这些信息 |
[23:25] | – What kind of info? – Anything I had. | -什么样的信息 -我知道的所有信息 |
[23:26] | Blueprints, details on security systems, guard rotations. | 蓝图 安保系统的详细情况 警卫换岗 |
[23:29] | So they plan on robbing a mortgage company? | 所以他们计划要抢一家房屋抵押贷款公司 |
[23:31] | Oh, God, no. I just started working there. | 不是 我刚在这家公司做了不久 |
[23:33] | I-I had another job before. | 是我之前的工作 |
[23:35] | But after I told her everything, | 但在我把所有信息告诉了她之后 |
[23:37] | I figured I should put in my notice. | 我觉得应该辞职 |
[23:38] | What are you talking about, Lloyd? What job? | 你在说什么 劳埃德 什么工作 |
[23:40] | Huh? Where did you work? | 你之前在哪里工作 |
[23:42] | The cash processing center for the Federal Reserve. | 联邦储备银行现金处理中心 |
[23:45] | Next time, Lloyd, | 劳埃德 下次 |
[23:46] | maybe start with that. | 先说这个 |
[23:47] | The L.A. Federal Reserve branch | 联邦储备银行洛杉矶分行 |
[23:48] | is the second largest cash reserve in the country. | 是全国第二大的现金储备库 |
[23:52] | They won’t officially say, but they got to have | 虽然没有公开 但他们那里 |
[23:53] | at least $100-$150 million in there. | 至少得有一亿到一点五亿现金 |
[23:56] | Talked to the Federal Reserve security chief. | 和联邦储备银行的保安主管谈过了 |
[23:58] | He didn’t want to disclose anything | 他不愿意透露 |
[23:59] | about their schedules or security measures. | 他们的排班以及安保措施 |
[24:01] | Yeah, but then you told him about the M72 rockets. | 然后你就告诉他M72式火箭筒的事了 |
[24:04] | Yeah, and, suddenly, he opened up. | 对 突然他就松了口 |
[24:06] | They have a new cash shipment arriving by armored car | 一小时内 会有一辆装甲车 |
[24:08] | in less than an hour. | 运一批新钞来 |
[24:10] | I’ll notify Ruiz. | 我去通知鲁伊斯 |
[24:11] | Luca and Tan are already en route. | 卢卡和谭已经在路上了 |
[24:13] | All right, we’ll meet ’em there. | 好的 我们在那边和他们汇合 |
[24:15] | Hey, Deac, you good to be our wheelman? | 迪肯 能给我们开车吗 |
[24:19] | Fine, but that’s all. | 好吧 但是只负责开车 |
[24:21] | Don’t push it. | 别硬来 |
[24:22] | Let’s roll. | 我们走 |
[24:26] | 25-David to 20-David. | 25D呼叫20D |
[24:28] | This is 20-David, go. | 这里是20D 请讲 |
[24:29] | I’m looking at the info Lloyd handed over to Maddox’s crew. | 我正在看劳埃德提供给马多克斯团伙的信息 |
[24:32] | There’s nothing in here to suggest | 信息中没有迹象表明 |
[24:33] | they’re going after armored cars. | 他们会去劫装甲车 |
[24:34] | Seems like they got their eyes on the bigger prize. | 看来他们的目标更大 |
[24:36] | – The Federal Reserve itself. – Well, that’d be nuts. | -目标是联邦储备银行 -疯了吧 |
[24:39] | The Federal Reserve is a fortress. | 联邦储备银行简直就是个堡垒 |
[24:40] | No way they’re getting in there, even with those weapons. | 就算有那些武器 他们也不可能进得去 |
[24:42] | Doesn’t mean they won’t try. | 并不代表他们不会去试 |
[24:55] | Chris? | 克里斯 |
[24:56] | Chris, what’s going on? | 克里斯 出什么事了 |
[25:01] | It’s Champ. He’s gone. | 是冠军 它过世了 |
[25:07] | Just caught me by surprise, boss. | 消息来得很突然 老大 |
[25:10] | It won’t affect my game. | 但不会影响我执行任务 |
[25:12] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[25:53] | 20-David to Command. | 20D呼叫指挥部 |
[25:54] | We’re on scene at the Federal Reserve. | 我们已经到达联邦储备银行 |
[25:56] | No sign of Maddox yet. | 暂时未发现马多克斯 |
[25:58] | Luca, Street, scout the two-side, | 卢卡 斯特里特 搜查左侧 |
[26:00] | see where these guys might be vulnerable. | 看看这些有什么薄弱点 |
[26:02] | Chris, you and Tan do the same thing on the four. | 克里斯 你和谭搜查右侧 |
[26:04] | Hey, appreciate you guys feeling like we need a hand, | 感谢你们的好意 |
[26:06] | but it looks like a false alarm. | 但好像是虚惊一场 |
[26:07] | Trust me, be happy if it is, | 相信我 如果只是虚惊就好了 |
[26:08] | but I don’t think so. | 但我认为不是 |
[26:09] | The new currency all got here without incident. | 运新钞到这里从没有过闪失 |
[26:10] | And once the doors shut, there’s just no way in, | 只要大门一关 是不可能进去的 |
[26:13] | even if these guys had a tank. | 就算这些人有坦克也不行 |
[26:14] | 24-David, the four-side looks secure. | 24D 西侧安全 |
[26:16] | 26-David, same on the two-side. | 26D 东侧安全 |
[26:19] | No sign of Maddox. | 没发现马多克斯 |
[26:20] | Something’s not right. | 事情不对劲 |
[26:21] | Like I said, false alarm. | 我说了 虚惊一场 |
[26:22] | The unfit currency made its transport as well, | 不合格货币也运送完毕 |
[26:24] | arrived at the shredding facility without a problem. | 安全无恙地达到粉碎厂 |
[26:25] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[26:26] | Unfit currency. What are we talking about? | 不合格货币 什么情况 |
[26:27] | Economics 101. | 经济学入门课程 |
[26:29] | All right, Professor, why don’t you fill us in? | 好吧 教授 不如给我们讲解一下吧 |
[26:31] | For every new dollar we put into circulation, | 我们每新投一美元进入流通 |
[26:33] | a worn-out dollar has to come out. | 就得淘汰一美元破旧货币 |
[26:35] | If we didn’t do that, we’d be flooding the country with cash, | 如果不这么做 现金就会充斥整个国家 |
[26:37] | devaluing the currency. | 货币就会贬值 |
[26:39] | Worn-out bills. | 破旧货币 |
[26:40] | Impossible to trace. | 无迹可寻 |
[26:41] | So, these unfit bills get destroyed, how? | 那你们要怎么销毁这些不合格货币 |
[26:43] | – Where? – In a shredder. | -在哪销毁 -在一个粉碎厂 |
[26:44] | Here, usually. But our machines were 30 years old. | 一般是在这里 但我们的机器用了三十年 |
[26:46] | They’re being replaced. So, for the last five weeks, | 正在更换新机器 所以过去的五个星期以来 |
[26:48] | we’ve been doing all the shredding off-site. | 我们一直在银行外进行粉碎 |
[26:49] | How much was in today’s shipment? | 今天的货币运送价值多少 |
[26:51] | I’m really not supposed to say. | 我真的不能说 |
[26:52] | How much? | 多少 |
[26:53] | Give or take, $35 million. | 差不多三千五百万美元 |
[26:55] | But I told you, it got there just fine. | 但是我说了 已经安全送到了 |
[26:57] | Deacon, round ’em up. | 迪肯 叫队员集合 |
[26:59] | This is 20-David to Command. | 20D呼叫指挥部 |
[27:00] | Go ahead, Hondo. | 请讲 洪都 |
[27:01] | Captain, I don’t think he’s targeting the Federal Reserve. | 队长 我认为他的目标不是联邦储备银行 |
[27:03] | He’s going after an off-site shredding facility | 他的目标是银行外 |
[27:05] | where they destroy old bills. | 销毁旧货币的粉碎工厂 |
[27:06] | We’re rolling now. | 我们立即赶过去 |
[27:07] | Ruiz. | 鲁伊斯 |
[27:09] | These guys killed one of my men. | 这些人杀了我的一个手下 |
[27:10] | I just had to inform the family. | 我才通知了死者家属 |
[27:11] | I’m not gonna stand around and do nothing. | 我是不会站在这里袖手旁观的 |
[27:13] | Wasn’t asking you to. | 没叫你这么做 |
[27:27] | Go, go, go! | 快快快 |
[27:55] | Come on, let’s do this. | 快点 开干 |
[28:09] | Gooch, you know the plan. You guys keep us covered. | 古氏 你知道计划 掩护我们 |
[28:14] | Let’s go. | 行动 |
[28:32] | On the ground! Everybody down! | 趴下 所有人趴下 |
[28:40] | These are fives and tens! Where are the hundreds?! | 这些只是五元和十元纸币 百元大钞呢 |
[28:43] | Over here! | 在这里 |
[29:03] | All right, we got two shooters, | 我们安排了两位狙击手 |
[29:04] | one in the three-opening, one in the four. | 一个瞄准后门 另一个瞄准右侧 |
[29:05] | Everybody stay close for cover. | 大家待在附近寻找掩护 |
[29:07] | Be better with a full team. | 最好全队一起行动 |
[29:08] | Deac, you’re right, but not this time. | 迪肯 你说得对 但这次不行 |
[29:09] | You know the orders. | 你知道命令是什么 |
[29:10] | Keep it locked down here. Get up there. | 继续坚守这里 上去 |
[29:11] | Street, Chris, you’re with me. | 斯特里特和克里斯跟我来 |
[29:12] | We work the left flank. Tan, Luca, | 我们要守住左侧 谭和卢卡 |
[29:14] | – keep ’em busy. Move, move. – Go, go, go, go. | -别让他们闲着 动作快点 -行动 |
[29:18] | Cover fire! | 掩护开火 |
[29:24] | Drop your weapons and come out! | 放下武器 走出来 |
[29:29] | 26-David, one suspect down! | 26D 一名疑犯已倒 |
[29:39] | Cops are here. | 警察来了 |
[29:44] | We got to move. | 赶紧撤 |
[29:46] | Don’t just stand there. | 别站着不动 |
[29:46] | You’ve got guns. Use ’em! | 你们都有枪 把枪都用上 |
[29:51] | Two more! Same opening! | 还有两个 继续开枪 |
[29:52] | Hondo, Tan and me are going left! | 洪都 我和谭要去左边 |
[29:54] | – Tan! – On your two. Let’s do it. | -谭 -我跟着你 我们走 |
[29:55] | Get in the car, Gooch! | 快上车 古氏 |
[30:03] | Suspect two down! | 疑犯二已倒 |
[30:05] | It’s no good, man. He’s hit. | 情况不妙 他中枪了 |
[30:10] | Grace! | 格蕾丝 |
[30:14] | Get up, now! | 给我站起来 |
[30:18] | – No, no, no. – Shut up. | -不不不 -闭嘴 |
[30:26] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[30:26] | Time to go, cut our losses. | 该走了 减少损失 |
[30:28] | – What about Grace? – What about her? | -格蕾丝呢 -她怎么了 |
[30:32] | Jonah, I’m not waiting. | 约拿 我是不会等在这里的 |
[30:37] | Hold your fire! Hold your fire! | 别开枪 别开枪 |
[30:42] | Hondo, I can’t get a clear shot! | 洪都 我没法击中目标 |
[30:43] | Mine’s no good either! | 我这边也不行 |
[30:54] | – Deac! You gotta pin him in! – Roger that. | -迪肯 一定要拦住他 -收到 |
[30:57] | Sorry, Luca. This might not be pretty. | 抱歉 卢卡 可能会伤到你的宝贝车了 |
[31:16] | We can’t let this guy get anywhere near a populated area. | 不能让着家伙靠近居民区 |
[31:19] | I’m trying– | 我尽量快 |
[31:19] | this thing was built for strength, not speed. | 这辆车主要是够坚固 速度不够快 |
[31:21] | This is 20-David, in pursuit. | 20D正在追捕 |
[31:22] | Westbound on Norwich approaching Glazer. | 诺维奇向西 开往格莱泽 |
[31:24] | – Any units in the area? – Hondo, it’s Ruiz. | -那一区有警员吗 -洪都 我是鲁伊斯 |
[31:27] | I’m just south of you. If you force him my way, | 我在你的南边 如果你把他逼到我这边 |
[31:29] | – maybe I can lay a strip. – Roger that. | -也许我可以截住他 -收到 |
[31:31] | What do you say, Deac? | 你觉得怎么样 迪肯 |
[31:32] | Do what I can. | 我尽力 |
[32:12] | Deacon, these rockets, if they burn up, they’re gonna blow. | 迪肯 火箭炮烧起来后会爆炸 |
[32:15] | Ruiz, let’s go, let’s go. | 鲁伊斯 我们快追 |
[32:52] | Cover! Gun! | 找掩护 有枪 |
[32:54] | Move, move, move! | 前进 前进 |
[33:00] | Remember your old training? | 还记得以前的训练吗 |
[33:03] | Oorah. Move, move. | 出击[海军陆战队口号] 前进 |
[33:31] | You’re outta road, Maddox. | 你无路可逃了 马多克斯 |
[33:32] | It’s time to give yourself up. | 是时候投降了 |
[33:34] | Don’t do it. | 别反抗 |
[33:35] | You’re not gonna make it, man. | 你开不成枪的 |
[33:36] | You don’t think I’m fast enough? | 你们认为我不够快吗 |
[33:38] | As much as we’d both like to see you try… | 虽然我们俩都很想看你试一试 |
[33:40] | It’s over, Maddox. | 结束了 马多克斯 |
[33:40] | Let me see your hands. | 举起双手 |
[33:54] | This is 20-David to Command. | 20D呼叫指挥部 |
[33:55] | Final suspect in custody. | 最后一名嫌犯已落网 |
[33:57] | We’re Code 4. | 无需支援 |
[34:10] | Take him. | 带他走 |
[34:13] | Move it. | 走 |
[34:14] | How many millions you think that is? | 你觉得这得有多少钱 |
[34:16] | Doesn’t matter. It was all meant to be destroyed anyway. | 无所谓了 反正都是要销毁的 |
[34:35] | Well, on behalf of the U.S. Marines, | 我代表美国海军陆战队 |
[34:40] | thank you. | 感谢你 |
[34:43] | You run a pretty impressive operation here. | 你指导作战很厉害 |
[34:45] | Clearly, you know how to command. | 显然 你知道怎么指挥 |
[34:47] | Well, we both know where I got my start. | 我们都知道我是从哪学的 |
[34:53] | Listen, Ruiz. | 听着 鲁伊斯 |
[34:55] | Now, maybe 20 years is too long, but… | 可能二十年很长 |
[34:58] | we never talked about my decision to not reenlist. | 我们从没聊过我决定不再重新入伍的事 |
[35:01] | I saw your commitment to your team. | 我看到了你对你团队的坚守 |
[35:04] | – Had to wonder why it wasn’t that way with us. – Ruiz. | -想知道你为什么对我们不是这样 -鲁伊斯 |
[35:06] | Look, it didn’t have nothing to do with you or the other guys. | 这和你和其他战友都没关系 |
[35:10] | Do you remember that night raid in Merca? | 你还记得梅尔卡那场突袭吗 |
[35:12] | When we took out that rebel nest that was sniping | 我们摧毁那个狙击了二十三队的 |
[35:14] | those Army guys from the 23rd? | 叛军的巢穴那次 |
[35:15] | – Above the street market. – That’s right. | -在街市那次 -没错 |
[35:17] | We battered the hell out of them with the 50s. | 我们用50枪把他们打得落花流水 |
[35:19] | When I went in on clean-up, I saw one of them… | 我去清理现场的时候 看到了他们中的一个 |
[35:22] | A dead kid. | 是个死去的孩子 |
[35:23] | He couldn’t have been more than 15. | 应该还不到十五岁 |
[35:24] | That kid was firing on our troops. | 那个孩子向我们开枪了 |
[35:26] | Granted. | 没错 |
[35:28] | But, Ruiz, when I saw him… | 但是 鲁伊斯 当我看到他的时候 |
[35:31] | it took me back home to the kids | 他让我想起了南洛杉矶 |
[35:32] | from the streets of South L.A. | 街上的那些小孩 |
[35:34] | Just another dead black teen with a gun, man. | 又一个带枪的黑人少年死了 |
[35:38] | And that’s when I realized, | 那时我意识到 |
[35:39] | if I really want to make a change in this world, | 如果我真的想改变这个世界 |
[35:41] | I gotta start in my own neighborhood, | 我需要从我家附近这里做起 |
[35:43] | not some dirt street in Africa. | 而不是某条非洲的土路上 |
[35:46] | That’s what I did. | 我也是这么做的 |
[35:50] | Guess I can respect that. | 我很尊敬你这个想法 |
[35:56] | You shouldn’t have had to wait 20 years | 我不该让你等这个解释 |
[35:58] | for an explanation, and… | 等了二十年 |
[36:02] | that’s on me. | 这是我的错 |
[36:05] | Some of the guys from the old unit… we still get together. | 有些以前部队的战友 我们偶尔会聚聚 |
[36:11] | Maybe next time I’ll hook you in. | 也许下一次我能叫上你 |
[36:14] | I’d like that. | 我很乐意 |
[36:16] | It’d be nice to see some of the old faces again. | 我很高兴去见见老面孔 |
[36:23] | Oorah. | 出击 |
[36:24] | Oorah. | 出击 |
[36:29] | Deac, man, what the hell? | 迪肯 怎么了 |
[36:31] | Captain just told us that you pulled yourself | 队长刚告诉我们你提出退出 |
[36:32] | from the running to be the new 50-David. | 50D小队新队长的竞争了 |
[36:34] | That’s right, I did. | 是的 |
[36:35] | Injuries heal, man. | 伤都会好的 |
[36:37] | It has nothing to do with my injuries. | 这和我的伤没关系 |
[36:40] | Well, what? | 那是什么 |
[36:41] | Is it Annie and the kids? | 是因为安妮和孩子们吗 |
[36:42] | I mean, not being there for them enough? | 是因为那样就没有足够的时间陪他们了吗 |
[36:44] | You’d probably have more time. | 可能空余时间更多 |
[36:45] | With the pay bump, you wouldn’t need to moonlight anymore. | 加上涨薪 你就不用再去夜店工作了 |
[36:47] | Look, fellas. I already ready spoke to the captain. | 兄弟们 我已经和队长说了 |
[36:49] | It’s a done deal. let’s just leave it at that. | 木已成舟 别再说了 |
[36:51] | Yeah, but I don’t get it, man. | 但是我不明白 |
[36:52] | This is what you always wanted, | 这是你一直想要的 |
[36:53] | to finally have your own team. | 带领你自己的小队 |
[36:54] | Hey, guys. Give me a minute alone with Deac, all right? | 大伙 我能和迪肯单独聊两句吗 |
[36:58] | Of course. | 当然 |
[37:14] | I stole some money today. | 我偷了钱 |
[37:18] | It was only for a minute, but… | 只拿了一会儿 但是… |
[37:21] | It was in my pocket. | 但我放在口袋里了 |
[37:24] | It was in my pocket | 我在扔回去之前 |
[37:25] | before I threw it back and watched it burn. | 已经进了我口袋了 |
[37:30] | But for a moment, | 但那一瞬间 |
[37:31] | I became someone I-I didn’t know. | 我变得我自己都不认识了 |
[37:35] | Someone not worthy of leading a SWAT team. | 变成了不配领导特警队的人 |
[37:41] | That doesn’t sound like the Deac I know. | 听起来不像是我认识的迪肯 |
[37:44] | I don’t know who I am right now. | 我不知道我现在是谁了 |
[37:47] | Why, man? | 怎么了 |
[37:48] | What’s going on with you? | 你发生了什么事 |
[37:51] | I’m in a financial hole. Deep. | 我现在负债累累 |
[37:54] | – I thought you and Luca already took care of that? – We did. | -我以为你和卢卡已经解决好了 -是 |
[37:56] | But that was before the baby needed surgery. | 但那是在宝宝需要做手术之前 |
[37:59] | I know, I should have reached out. | 我知道 我应该寻求帮助 |
[38:01] | I-I was… stupid… ashamed. | 我太蠢了 很羞耻 |
[38:05] | And I wanted to do it myself. | 我想自己解决掉 |
[38:10] | Bottom line, I got involved with a loan shark. | 总之 我借了高利贷 |
[38:14] | Before I knew it, he had his hooks into me | 在我意识到不好之前 他已经开始 |
[38:15] | for way more than money. | 要求我做各种事 不只是钱 |
[38:18] | You got to tell all this | 你要把这些都告诉 |
[38:19] | to Cortez and Hicks, I understand. | 科尔特斯和希克斯 我能理解 |
[38:28] | Deacon… | 迪肯 |
[38:29] | I’m not about to get you fired. | 我不会让你被解雇的 |
[38:32] | I’m gonna get you some help. | 我会帮你 |
[38:34] | You’re not gonna face this alone. | 你不用独自面对这些 |
[38:36] | Team is family. | 我们是一家人 |
[38:38] | No man left behind. | 不会把任何人丢下 |
[38:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:47] | But I don’t know what to do. | 但我不知道该怎么做 |
[38:49] | You’re gonna tell me his name | 你要告诉我他的名字 |
[38:50] | and exactly where I can find him. | 还有我能在哪找到他 |
[38:58] | How you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[38:59] | You know. It hurts. | 你懂的 心痛 |
[39:02] | Hold up. | 等下 |
[39:04] | There’s a reason I didn’t tell Ty and Kira about Champ. | 我没告诉泰和基拉冠军是有原因的 |
[39:07] | It’s just… | 就是 |
[39:09] | As cops, there are things that happen on the job, you know? | 作为警察 工作中总会发生一些事的 |
[39:12] | And… | 还有 |
[39:13] | as much as I want to share, | 就算我想跟别人分享 |
[39:16] | you just want to tell someone who’ll get it. | 我也想去找能懂的人 |
[39:19] | That’s why I shared it with you. | 这就是我跟你说的原因 |
[39:21] | And listen, um… | 听着 |
[39:23] | I’m sorry about all the stuff that I said. | 很抱歉我之前说了那些话 |
[39:25] | Don’t be sorry. | 不用道歉 |
[39:28] | Maybe you’re right. | 或许你说得对 |
[39:35] | Help you guys? | 有什么需要帮忙的吗 |
[39:37] | You Mickey? | 你是米奇 |
[39:37] | Yeah, that’s right. | 是我 |
[39:39] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[39:40] | That’s the end of the story between you and Sergeant Kay. | 这是你和凯警官之间故事的结局 |
[39:42] | And that plate you wanted to run? | 你想查的那个车牌 |
[39:43] | You can guess what you can do with that. | 猜猜会有什么后果 |
[39:46] | I didn’t ask for any of this. Y-You know that, right? | 我本没想这样的 你知道的吧 |
[39:49] | – He came to me. – And then you took advantage. | -他来找的我 -然后你趁机占便宜 |
[39:51] | You’re out of Deacon’s life now, Mickey, you got me? | 不要再出现在迪肯的生活中了 米奇 明白吗 |
[39:53] | And you better make sure that we don’t come back into yours. | 你最好确保我们不会再来找你 |
[40:05] | Parade, rest! | 全体立正 |
[40:22] | Attention! | 全体敬礼 |
[41:00] | Good boy. | 好狗狗 |