时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | What you trying to do with that boy? | 你打算怎么办 |
[00:04] | Try to find him a good foster situation. | 给他找个好的寄样家庭 |
[00:06] | You think you could help me look after him until then? | 你能在那之前帮我照顾他吗 |
[00:08] | You know I will. | 你知道我会的 |
[00:09] | I’m thinking about doing that good neighbor house program. | 我在考虑加入那个好邻居房屋项目 |
[00:11] | The HUD advisory board’s looking for | 住房和城市发展部咨询委员会正在寻找 |
[00:13] | the best officer candidate to move in. | 最佳警官候选人搬进去 |
[00:15] | You live around here? | 你住这一片吗 |
[00:16] | – What’s your name? – Timo. | -你叫什么 -迪莫 |
[00:17] | Hear you want to talk. | 听说你想找我谈谈 |
[00:19] | I figure we could set some ground rules. | 我觉得我们可以定个规矩 |
[00:21] | What you even doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[00:22] | Huh? No place left to gentrify? | 高级住宅区没位置了吗 |
[00:23] | We’re not looking to hassle anybody on our off time. | 我们不想在休息时间找别人麻烦 |
[00:25] | This is our neighborhood. | 这里是我们的地盘 |
[00:27] | We belong here. You don’t. | 我们属于这里 你们不是 |
[00:28] | I’m turning in my 30-day notice. | 我是来正式提出离职的 |
[00:30] | So pick another team leader, | 你们再选个队长吧 |
[00:32] | whether it’s Deacon or Rocker, whoever. | 迪肯或洛克都行 |
[00:36] | Captain just told us that you pulled yourself | 队长刚告诉我们你提出退出 |
[00:37] | from the running to be the new 50-David. | 50D小队新队长的竞争了 |
[00:39] | With the pay bump, you wouldn’t need to moonlight anymore. | 涨了薪水 你就不用再去夜店工作了 |
[00:41] | I’m in a financial hole. Deep. I stole some money today. | 我现在负债累累 我偷了钱 |
[00:44] | It was in my pocket before I threw it back and watched it burn. | 在我把钱扔回去被烧毁前 已经进过了我的口袋 |
[00:47] | But for a moment, | 但那一瞬间 |
[00:48] | I became someone not worthy of leading a SWAT team. | 我变成了不配领导特警队的人 |
[00:50] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[00:51] | That’s the end of the story between you and Sergeant Kay. | 这是你和凯警官之间故事的结局 |
[00:53] | You’re out of Deacon’s life now. | 不要再出现在迪肯的生活中了 |
[00:59] | The reason we call it the Rook? | 我们为什么要叫它”战车” |
[01:01] | Means checkmate. | 意味着它能将军 |
[01:02] | This is a 13,000-pound critical incident vehicle | 这是座六吨重的紧急事故车辆 |
[01:05] | equipped with gun port holes, | 装配有炮门 |
[01:07] | enclosed cab with bulletproof glass, | 防弹玻璃制成的驾驶室 |
[01:09] | and an armored multiuse platform | 还配有多用途装甲平台 |
[01:11] | that can lift an entire sniper team up to a rooftop. | 能将整支狙击队伍抬至屋顶 |
[01:14] | You’re welcome to climb aboard if you like. | 如果愿意欢迎爬上去感受一下 |
[01:16] | Hey, uh, Richie. | 里奇 |
[01:17] | When they’re done, uh, will you walk them back to Eagle’s Nest? | 他们参观完后 你能送他们回鹰巢吗 |
[01:19] | I’ll meet you there later. | 我们那里见 |
[01:21] | Missed a hell of a takedown, Deac. | 你错过了一次抓捕行动 迪肯 |
[01:22] | Bad guys hit a massage parlor over by LAX. | 有坏人袭击了洛杉矶国际机场旁的一家按摩院 |
[01:24] | Yeah, the kind with special services. Cash only. | 那种有特殊服务 只收现金的 |
[01:27] | Bozos took the customers and the girls hostage, man. | 那家伙把顾客和里面的姑娘掳为人质 |
[01:29] | So we gave them a happy ending. | 于是我们给了所有人一个圆满的结局 |
[01:31] | Sent them all off to jail. | 把他们全都送进了监狱 |
[01:32] | The best way to end a work shift. | 结束轮班的最佳方式 |
[01:34] | – How’s the tour business going? – Uh, not bad. | -旅游搞得怎么样了 -还不赖 |
[01:36] | But, uh, today will be my last one. | 不过 今天是我最后一次了 |
[01:38] | As long as you sign off on this. | 只要你在这上面签字 |
[01:41] | You’re being reinstated, full-duty. Congratulations, man. | 你要全面复职了 恭喜你 |
[01:44] | Aw, come on, don’t act so surprised. | 得了吧 别装惊讶 |
[01:46] | Somebody had to talk the captain into | 有人得去说服队长 |
[01:47] | letting me take my PFQ earlier than the ten weeks, | 让我提早十周参加体能测试 |
[01:49] | and I’m, uh, guessing it was you. | 我猜那个人是你 |
[01:50] | Deac, I had nothing to do with that. | 迪肯 这跟我没有关系 |
[01:51] | I mean, I might have put in my two cents, | 我可能表达了自己的一些看法 |
[01:54] | you know, said a little something-something. | 说了点什么 |
[01:55] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[01:57] | It’s gonna be really good to have you back, man. | 真的很高兴你能回队 |
[02:00] | – So you talked to him? – Yeah. | -你跟他说了吗 -说了 |
[02:02] | – What’d he say? – He doesn’t want a party. | -他说什么 -他不想办派对 |
[02:03] | – What? – Who are you talking about? | -什么 -你在说谁 |
[02:05] | Mumford doesn’t want a party. | 玛福德不想办派对 |
[02:07] | Too bad. It’s tradition. | 真遗憾 这是传统 |
[02:09] | Besides, it’s been years since a true old-timer | 再说了 已经有几年没有真正的老前辈 |
[02:11] | has retired from SWAT. | 从特警队退役了 |
[02:12] | Mumford’s getting a send-off shindig | 必须给玛福德开个送别派对 |
[02:13] | whether he wants one or not. | 不管他想不想 |
[02:15] | Tributes, testimonials, the whole thing. | 送别礼 发表感言 来整套的 |
[02:17] | That’s an order. | 这是命令 |
[02:18] | Sounds like you’re gonna be trying to pull at some heartstrings, | 听起来你想打感情牌 |
[02:20] | see if you can get Mumford to crack. | 看看能不能把玛福德劝回来 |
[02:21] | Well, I might have been working on a little something. | 我可能是另有所图 |
[02:26] | Nobody’s gonna make me crack. | 没人能突破我的心理防线 |
[02:28] | I’m walking out of here | 我要脸上挂着微笑走出这里 |
[02:29] | with a smile on my face and no tears. | 绝不流泪 |
[02:31] | And don’t even think about a party. | 至于派对 想都别想 |
[02:33] | We got to do something. | 我们给你准备了礼物 |
[02:34] | You might be the next 50-David, | 你可能是下任50D队长 |
[02:35] | but I’m still your boss. | 但我现在还是你的老大 |
[02:37] | Seriously, I don’t want anybody | 说真的 我不希望任何人 |
[02:39] | making a big deal out of this. | 把这件事看得太重 |
[02:40] | I want to clean out my locker and leave. | 我只想清空更衣柜然后离开 |
[02:42] | No hugs, no sappy speeches with everybody blubbering. | 不要拥抱 不要搞感伤的发言搞得大家哭哭啼啼 |
[02:46] | And no presents. | 还有不要送礼 |
[02:47] | Because there’s no way you can get me a better retirement present | 因为你们给我的退休礼物 |
[02:51] | than I got for myself. | 不可能比我给自己的好 |
[02:56] | Shelby, sit. | 谢尔比 坐下 |
[02:58] | Good girl. | 乖狗狗 |
[03:00] | Now, circle. | 现在转圈 |
[03:01] | Shelby, you can do it. | 谢尔比 你可以的 |
[03:01] | Circle. Good girl. | 转圈 乖狗狗 |
[03:04] | Want a treat? | 想要奖励吗 |
[03:09] | Hey, it’s not my fault. | 不关我事 |
[03:10] | You’re the one that ate ’em all. | 是你自己吃光的 |
[03:12] | Fine. I’ll go get some more. | 好吧 我去再买点来 |
[03:46] | Immigration Customs Enforcement. | 移民和海关执法局 |
[03:48] | We need you to come with us. | 我们需要你跟我们走一趟 |
[03:49] | ICE? I haven’t done nothing wrong. | 移民及海关执法局 我又没犯法 |
[03:51] | – Show me a warrant! -Please. Please, ma’am. | -给我看看逮捕令 -请跟我们走 女士 |
[03:52] | – In the car now. No. – I’m not gonna go anywhere with you. | -马上上车 -不 我不会跟你们走 |
[03:54] | Get in the car. | 上车 |
[04:02] | Hey, kid! Come over here! | 小孩 过来 |
[04:04] | I need to talk to you! | 我要找你聊聊 |
[04:30] | Thank you, Ms. McDonald. | 谢谢你 麦克唐纳太太 |
[04:31] | Okay. Talk to you tomorrow. | 好 明天聊 |
[04:37] | I thought you had a meeting. | 我以为你要开会 |
[04:38] | The usher board at church can do fine without me. | 没有我教堂的引座员也能做得很好 |
[04:40] | Darryl needs an adult in this house. | 达瑞尔需要大人的看护 |
[04:45] | Mama, I know. I’m trying. But I had to work late. | 妈妈 我知道 我尽力了 但我得加班 |
[04:48] | I understand. But we agreed. | 我理解 但我们说好了 |
[04:50] | I cover the homework, and you cook a hot meal | 家务活我包 你每周至少要 |
[04:52] | at least four times a week. | 做四顿大餐 |
[04:54] | You didn’t need to cook and tutor Darryl. | 你不用给达瑞尔做饭 辅导他的功课 |
[04:55] | – I told him to get takeout. – I know. | -我跟他说了要他点外卖 -我知道 |
[04:57] | I saw the leftovers from last night’s takeout. | 我看到昨晚外卖吃剩的东西了 |
[05:09] | What’s up, D? | 你还好吗 小达 |
[05:11] | How was school today? | 今天学上的怎么样 |
[05:12] | Yo, let me show you something. | 我给你看样东西 |
[05:18] | A B-plus? Congrats, man. I’m proud of you. | B+ 恭喜你 我为你骄傲 |
[05:21] | – This is serious progress. – Thank you. | -这是很大的进步 -谢谢 |
[05:24] | I had to show that teacher I can do it. | 我得向老师证明我可以做到 |
[05:25] | She thinks, ’cause I was in juvie, that I’m stupid. | 她觉得我进过少管所 肯定很蠢 |
[05:27] | Darryl? What did I say about that word? | 达瑞尔 我关于这个词我说过什么 |
[05:30] | No one’s stupid, only uneducated. | 没有人天生愚笨 只是有些人没受教育 |
[05:32] | And what’d I tell you when you got out of juvie? | 你出少管所时我跟你说了什么 |
[05:34] | You can’t run from your past. | 不能逃避自己的过去 |
[05:35] | That’s right. People are gonna judge, | 没错 会有人对你评头论足 |
[05:36] | – which means you got to do what? – Own it and do better. | -这意味着你得怎么做 -面对并做得更好 |
[05:39] | Admit you made mistakes, but prove that you’re not | 承认自己犯过错 但证明自己 |
[05:40] | – about that life no more. – There it is. | -不再会走上那条道路 -没错 |
[05:42] | You got this, man. | 你成功了 |
[05:44] | Hondo. Somebody’s trying to reach you. | 洪都 有人找你 |
[05:47] | It’s your caseworker. She might have found you | 这是你的社会工作者 她可能已经帮你 |
[05:49] | – a new foster family. – For real? | -找到了新的寄养家庭 -真的吗 |
[05:52] | Does she know how old I am? And about my past? | 她知道我多大了吗 知道我的过去吗 |
[05:53] | They might appreciate a teenager that knows | 他们可能会喜欢一个懂得 |
[05:55] | how to clean up after hisself. | 收拾自己的青少年 |
[05:59] | When do I have to meet ’em? | 什么时候去见他们 |
[06:00] | Tell you what, let me meet ’em first, and then we’ll go from there. | 这么着 我先见过他们 看看情况再说 |
[06:05] | – Really proud of you. – Thanks. | -真的为你骄傲 -谢谢 |
[06:09] | Street! | 斯特里特 |
[06:10] | Your high score’s going down. | 你的高分被超越了 |
[06:13] | Yeah. Too bad you talk better than you play, buddy. | 真遗憾 你说的比做的漂亮 |
[06:15] | Hey. Check out this picture Kelly drew of Black Betty. | 看看这副凯莉画的黑色贝蒂 |
[06:17] | Dude! Her mom says that | 伙计 她妈妈说 |
[06:18] | she’s about to start a new charter school this year. | 她今年要去一间新的特许学校上学了 |
[06:20] | – Oh, really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[06:21] | Hey, uh, you been still helping her with the reading, | 你一直在教她阅读吗 |
[06:23] | the dyslexia? | 那个有阅读障碍的 |
[06:24] | Couple times a week. Yeah. | 一周几次吧 |
[06:26] | Hey, you want to get that? | 你想去开门吗 |
[06:27] | And blow my game? Nice try. | 破坏我的游戏吗 想得美 |
[06:28] | One minute. | 就来 |
[06:29] | – You know what? Ah… – Dude! Dude! | -知道吗 -老兄 |
[06:31] | I have multi-balls. | 多球出来了 |
[06:33] | Hey, Vera, what’s up? | 薇拉 什么事 |
[06:34] | Luca, did Timo sneak over here | 卢卡 迪莫有没有溜过来 |
[06:36] | – to play pinball again? – Nope, I haven’t seen him. | -玩弹球游戏 -没 我没见着他 |
[06:38] | His bike’s gone. I can’t find him. | 他的自行车不见了 我找不到他 |
[06:39] | I mean, he was out front like an hour ago, | 他大概一小时前在前面 |
[06:41] | just doing tricks with Shelby. | 跟谢尔比玩游戏 |
[06:42] | He knows he’s not supposed to be out without | 他知道自己不应该不跟我讲一声 |
[06:44] | – telling me where he’s going. – Maybe he just rode over | -擅自跑出去 -可能他只是骑车 |
[06:45] | to a friend’s house, got lost in a video game. | 去朋友家 打游戏着了迷 |
[06:47] | He always leaves me a note. | 他总会给我留个字条的 |
[06:49] | – Something’s not right. – Okay. Okay. | -事情不对劲 -好的好的 |
[06:51] | Come on. We’re gonna help you find him, okay? | 我们会帮你找到他 好吗 |
[06:52] | Come on. Let’s go. | 来 我们走吧 |
[06:54] | – Timo! – Timo! | -迪莫 -迪莫 |
[06:57] | Timo! | 迪莫 |
[06:58] | Yo. Cashier says Timo bought some dog treats | 收银员说迪莫大概半个小时前 |
[07:01] | – about 30 minutes ago. – Okay, that’s good. | -买了些狗狗吃的东西 -这是好事 |
[07:03] | That means we’re on the right path. | 说明我们找对路了 |
[07:04] | And if he’s trying to avoid traffic, | 如果他是想躲开拥堵 |
[07:06] | fastest way home from here would be that way. | 最快回家的路线是走这边 |
[07:09] | – Timo! – Timo! | -迪莫 -迪莫 |
[07:11] | Timo! | 迪莫 |
[07:12] | When I was a kid, I used to | 我小时候 经常 |
[07:13] | blow curfew all the time. Drove my foster parents nuts. | 过了宵禁才回家 把我养父母快逼疯了 |
[07:16] | – I always came home, you know? – Timo! | -可我肯定会回家的 -迪莫 |
[07:19] | – Timo! – Timo! | -迪莫 -迪莫 |
[07:23] | Timo! | 迪莫 |
[07:25] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, hang on. | 等一下 等等 慢着 |
[07:26] | Whoa, hang on a sec. | 等一下 |
[07:30] | Oh, no. | 不好 |
[07:31] | That’s Timo’s bike. | 那是迪莫的自行车 |
[07:33] | – Timo! – Hang on, hang on, hang on! | -迪莫 -慢点儿慢点儿 |
[07:35] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[07:36] | Hey, hey, hey. It’s all right. | 不会有事的 |
[07:38] | Listen, to me, listen to me. | 听我说 听我说 |
[07:40] | Hey, this is Officer Dominique Luca, | 我是多米尼克·卢卡警官警官 |
[07:42] | 22-David, LAPD SWAT. | 洛城警局特警队 22D |
[07:45] | I want to report a missing child. | 我要报案有孩童失踪 |
[08:23] | Thanks, okay. Hey, no one hits the morgue | 谢了 停尸房或医院 |
[08:25] | or the hospitals, so that’s good news, man. | 都没有收录新伤者或尸体 这是个好消息 |
[08:27] | I spoke to Mrs. Colon. Usually sees everything from her porch, | 我跟科隆太太聊过 通常她在阳台能看到一切 |
[08:29] | but, uh, she’s in her kitchen cooking. | 但是她在厨房烧饭 |
[08:31] | – Yeah. – Did you check the… | -好 -你查过 |
[08:31] | Yeah, the parking lot where the skaters hang out. | 滑滑板的人经常在的停车场 |
[08:33] | I got Patrol on it, and Plummer Park a block over. | 我让巡警去了 还有一个街区外的普拉默公园 |
[08:36] | Chris, thanks for coming to help out | 克里斯 多谢你在休息时间 |
[08:37] | during your off hours, man. | 赶过来帮忙 |
[08:38] | I hope we didn’t screw up any plans. | 希望没搅黄你什么安排 |
[08:39] | Nah, Ty and Kira are working late, so no plans to spoil. | 泰跟基拉都在工作 我没安排 |
[08:42] | I know you guys care about Timo, but… | 我知道你们很关心迪莫 但是 |
[08:44] | doesn’t look like Patrol’s having much luck | 好像巡警询问街坊情况时 |
[08:45] | getting people to open doors and answer questions. | 大家不太配合 |
[08:47] | No surprise there. | 一点也不奇怪 |
[08:48] | I mean, we’ve built some trust | 过去几个月来 |
[08:49] | with folks in the neighborhood past few months, | 我们是和一些街坊建立了信任 |
[08:51] | but still a long way to go. | 但还有很长的路要走 |
[08:52] | We’re getting there. | 我们在努力 |
[08:53] | I mean, they see me and Street every day | 我和斯特里特每天都和他们打照面 |
[08:54] | we come home, take out the trash… | 回家路上 倒垃圾的时候 |
[08:56] | I just hope it helps us find Timo. | 只希望这能帮我们找到迪莫 |
[08:58] | I got all the kid’s particulars. | 了解到这个孩子所有情况了 |
[08:59] | Gonna get his photo out wide. | 我要把他的照片发布出去 |
[09:00] | Vera, you should go home | 薇拉 你应该回家去 |
[09:01] | in case Timo shows up there, right? | 万一迪莫回家了呢 |
[09:03] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[09:04] | – Is that Marcos? – Yeah. | -那是马科斯吗 -是的 |
[09:05] | Remember we had that beef with him last year? | 还记得去年咱们跟他有过过节吗 |
[09:10] | Whoa! Hey, Marcos. | 停下 马科斯 |
[09:12] | You seen Timo around? | 你在附近看到迪莫了吗 |
[09:13] | You looking to bust little kids now? | 你现在想找小孩麻烦了吗 |
[09:14] | Look, you didn’t answer my question, man. | 你没回答我的问题 |
[09:16] | Too distracted by the cop convention. | 你们警察大聚会太惹眼了 |
[09:17] | Look, have you seen him or not? | 你到底见着他没有 |
[09:19] | Look, I don’t have time to play “ask a Mexican.” | 我没时间玩”墨西哥人问答” |
[09:20] | Y’all told us to stay away from that kid, right? | 你们不是说要我们离那个小孩远点吗 |
[09:23] | That’s what I did. | 我很守约 |
[09:24] | Come on, man, your crew’s on top of everything on this stretch. | 这片区域什么事不归你们的人管 |
[09:26] | You telling us you don’t know anything? | 你跟我说你什么也不知道 |
[09:27] | Yeah. That’s what I’m saying. | 对 就是这样 |
[09:30] | Everybody got problems. | 每个人都有自己的麻烦 |
[09:33] | Timo ain’t mine. | 迪莫的麻烦不归我管 |
[09:50] | What’s with that guy? | 这家伙什么意思 |
[09:51] | Timo has a dog, right? | 迪莫有只狗对吧 |
[09:54] | Uh, yeah. A beagle, I think. | 对 应该是只比格犬 |
[09:56] | Named Shelby. Why? | 叫谢尔比 怎么了 |
[09:58] | I’ve got an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[10:03] | You told me it takes months to train a police dog. | 你告诉我训练一只警犬要花上好几月 |
[10:05] | Beagles are natural trackers. | 比格犬是天生的追踪好手 |
[10:07] | And it helps that we’re looking for a smell she already knows. | 而且现在追踪的气味是它所熟悉的 |
[10:09] | Plus, the treats we’ve been giving her | 再加上从离开家开始 |
[10:10] | since we left the house | 我们一直在奖励它 |
[10:12] | teach her to associate Timo’s scent with reward. | 让它知道嗅出迪莫的气味就能得到奖励 |
[10:15] | Hey, she’s got something. | 它有发现 |
[10:17] | Good girl, Shelby. | 乖狗狗 谢尔比 |
[10:25] | This can’t be right. | 不对劲 |
[10:26] | This is where Timo’s scent trail leads. | 迪莫的气味指向了这里 |
[10:28] | Man, he wouldn’t come here on his own. | 他不可能自己来这种地方 |
[10:29] | This place has been red-tagged for demolition for months now. | 这个地方几个月前就被标为严重受损建筑了 |
[10:33] | Where is he, Shelby? | 他在哪 谢尔比 |
[10:35] | Which way? | 往哪走 |
[10:37] | Good girl. Come on. | 乖狗狗 加油 |
[10:40] | What you got? | 你找着什么了 |
[10:43] | Yeah, I think we’ve reached the limits | 我觉得谢尔比的追踪能力 |
[10:45] | of Shelby’s tracking skills. | 已经到极限了 |
[10:46] | There’s too many other scents. | 这里气味太杂了 |
[10:48] | Hey, wait a minute. Whoa, whoa. | 等一下 慢着 |
[10:49] | These, uh, footprints. | 这些脚印 |
[10:51] | These things are recent. | 这些脚印是新的 |
[10:52] | Timo, are you in here? | 迪莫 你在里面吗 |
[10:54] | – Timo! – Timo! | -迪莫 -迪莫 |
[10:55] | Luca? | 卢卡 |
[10:57] | Hey, it’s Luca and Street, bud. | 我们是卢卡和斯特里特 兄弟 |
[11:00] | What are you doing in here, man? | 你在里面干什么 |
[11:01] | Your mom’s worried sick about you. | 你妈妈担心坏了 |
[11:02] | Why didn’t you come home, bud? | 你怎么不回家 |
[11:03] | – I was hiding. – Hiding from who? | -我在躲人 -躲谁 |
[11:05] | – The bad guys. – Come on down. | -坏人 -快下来 |
[11:07] | What’s going on, man? | 发生了什么 |
[11:09] | Who are you hiding from, huh? | 你在躲谁呢 |
[11:11] | – Look who it is. – Shelby! | -看谁来了 -谢尔比 |
[11:13] | Hi. Hi, Shelby. | 你好 谢尔比 |
[11:15] | – Hey, so what bad guys? – The ones in black. | -你说什么坏人 -穿黑衣服的坏人 |
[11:17] | They had guns. I saw them take Sosie. | 他们有枪 我看见他们带走了索西 |
[11:20] | They tried to get me, but I ran. | 他们想抓我 我跑了 |
[11:23] | All right, well, you’re okay now. | 好了 你现在没事了 |
[11:24] | There’s no bad guys here now, see? | 这里没有坏人 看见没 |
[11:26] | Come on, let’s get you home to your mom. | 走吧 我们回家找妈妈 |
[11:28] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[11:29] | Let’s go. Come on. Let’s go, Shelby. | 我们走 谢尔比 |
[11:32] | Good girl. | 好狗狗 |
[11:33] | Who’s Sosie? | 索西是谁 |
[11:34] | Sosie, she, uh, she lives on my block, with her mom. | 索西 她是我们街区的 和妈妈住在一起 |
[11:37] | You think there’s any truth to what Timo said? | 你觉得迪莫说的是真的吗 |
[11:40] | What? Bad guys in black with guns? | 什么 穿黑衣服的带着枪的坏人 |
[11:42] | Could be Marcos’ crew. | 可能是马科斯的人 |
[11:45] | – Mijo. Mijo. – Mom. | -孩子 孩子 -妈妈 |
[11:48] | Thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[11:51] | I was so scared. | 我吓死了 |
[11:53] | Please, don’t ever do that to me again. | 别再这样了 |
[11:59] | – Hi. – Yes? | -你好 -什么事 |
[12:00] | Mrs. Galvez, I’m Officer Jim Street. | 戈尔维茨太太 我是吉姆·斯特里特警官 |
[12:02] | I actually live just down the block. | 就住在那个街区 |
[12:04] | Is your daughter Sosie… is she-she home? | 你的女儿索西 她在家吗 |
[12:06] | Uh, no. S-Sosie’s out with some friends. | 不在 索西跟朋友们出去了 |
[12:09] | Are you sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[12:11] | Yes, I-I just talked to her a little while ago. | 是的 我不久前刚跟她讲过话 |
[12:15] | Would it be okay if we call her? | 我们可以打给她吗 |
[12:16] | We just want to make sure she’s okay. | 我们只是想确认她没事 |
[12:18] | No need. Uh, Sosie is fine. | 没必要 索西很好 |
[12:23] | Hi. | 你好 |
[12:24] | Hey, I’m Jim. I, uh… | 你好 我是吉姆 |
[12:26] | I’m your neighbor. I don’t think we’ve met yet. | 我是你的邻居 我们还没见过吧 |
[12:28] | Th-That is sosie’s cousin Pedro. | 那是索西的表兄佩德罗 |
[12:33] | Hey, Pedro, do you mind stepping out here for a moment? | 你好 佩德罗 可不可以请你出来一下 |
[12:36] | Come on out. | 出来 |
[12:42] | – Is there a problem, Officer? – No problem. | -有事吗 警官 -没什么事 |
[12:44] | I mean, we’d just like to see some I.D., | 我们只是需要检查一下身份证 |
[12:46] | if that’s okay. | 可以吧 |
[12:48] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:49] | Don’t have my wallet on me. | 我没带钱包 |
[12:53] | Hey. I need you to put your hands up. | 我需要你把手举起来 |
[12:55] | Okay? Let’s just put your hands up, | 行吗 把你的手举起来 |
[12:56] | – nice and slow. – Turn around. | -慢慢的 -转身 |
[12:57] | – Turn around. – Turn around, face… | -转身 -转身 面朝 |
[12:59] | Rabbit! | 嫌犯逃逸 |
[13:08] | Gun! | 有枪 |
[13:14] | Darryl’s been doing really great in school. | 达瑞尔在学校的表现很好 |
[13:16] | He’s got a good attitude. | 态度十分端正 |
[13:17] | He just needs a solid family situation to keep him on track. | 只是需要稳定的家庭环境让他保持下去 |
[13:20] | The caseworker said Darryl’s | 社会工作者说 |
[13:21] | – staying with you in the meantime. – He has been. | -达瑞尔在此期间一直跟你在一起 -是的 |
[13:24] | It’s just, with my work schedule, I… | 只是 由于我的工作 |
[13:26] | I can’t keep him permanently. | 我没法一直照顾他 |
[13:27] | Capri, she’s a stay-at-home mom, | 卡普里是全职妈妈 |
[13:29] | so there’s always a parent around here. | 所以家里一直有个家长在 |
[13:33] | These your foster kids? | 这些孩子都是你收养的 |
[13:35] | It’s quite a family you got here. | 你们还真是一个大家庭 |
[13:37] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[13:39] | Only the younger three at home. | 只有小的三个还在家 |
[13:41] | The older two have already grown up and moved on. | 大的两个已经成年 搬走了 |
[13:43] | – Where’d they end up? – One’s in Riverside. | -他们现在在哪 -一个在河边大道 |
[13:45] | The other’s, uh… Long Beach now. | 另一个现在在长滩 |
[13:51] | You don’t stay in touch? | 你们没保持联络 |
[13:54] | You know how they are. | 你也知道孩子是怎么回事 |
[13:55] | When they get older, they hit 18, | 当他们长大了 成年了 |
[13:58] | get social lives, do their own thing. | 有了社交活动 有自己的事要做 |
[14:01] | It’s hard to keep up with them sometimes. | 有时就很难再和他们沟通了 |
[14:04] | You boys finish the laundry? | 你们收拾完衣服了 |
[14:05] | Yes, sir. We folded everything. | 是的 先生 我们把所有的东西都叠好了 |
[14:07] | All right. Put your clothes away, | 好 把你们的衣服收起来 |
[14:08] | then get going on your homework. | 然后去做作业吧 |
[14:10] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[14:14] | We believe kids benefit from a routine. | 我们相信孩子能从做家务中受益 |
[14:17] | Free time is a reward. | 自由活动是一种奖励 |
[14:19] | You give a child structure, | 给孩子们定好条条框框 |
[14:20] | it’s amazing how they respond. | 他们的回应总能给你惊喜 |
[14:22] | We’ll instill that in Darryl. | 我们也会这样教育达瑞尔的 |
[14:28] | Thank you for the information. | 谢谢你告诉我 |
[14:31] | This is what you do when you’re off-duty? | 这就是你们下班后的活动 |
[14:33] | We were trying to locate a missing neighborhood kid, | 我们想找到社区里失踪的小孩 |
[14:35] | and when we did, it led us here. | 后来事情就发展成这样了 |
[14:37] | And then there was an officer-involved shooting. | 然后就有一位警员牵扯进了枪击案 |
[14:39] | Have any idea why the suspect became aggressive? | 知道为什么疑犯变得这么有攻击性吗 |
[14:41] | Sosie Galvez. | 索西·戈尔维茨 |
[14:43] | Earlier today, kid witness saw her | 今天早上 有小孩看到 |
[14:45] | get grabbed up by a couple guys | 在大约三个街区外的那边 |
[14:46] | in a dark sedan about three blocks that way. | 她被一些人强行拉进了一辆黑色轿车 |
[14:48] | Yeah, about the same time our dead guy, | 是的 差不多同一时间 |
[14:50] | armed with a gun, forced his way into the house, | 死者手持一把枪强行闯入了这间房子 |
[14:52] | telling Sosie’s mom that he’s gonna sit with her for a while. | 告诉索西的妈妈 他要跟她待上一段时间 |
[14:54] | Yeah. We’re thinking whoever took Sosie | 是的 我们认为 不管是谁带走了索西 |
[14:56] | must want something from her. | 一定对她有所企图 |
[14:57] | So they use a threat against the mom as leverage. | 所以他们以对母亲的威胁作为筹码 |
[14:59] | Yeah, that’s the best we could figure. | 是的 这是最合理的推测 |
[15:01] | – Any I.D.? – Uh, no, but we did have a cell phone. | -有身份证吗 -没有 不过我们找到一部手机 |
[15:03] | It’s locked, though. | 但是手机锁着 |
[15:04] | I’ll tell Hollywood Division we’ll help them search for Sosie. | 我会告诉好莱坞分局 我们会帮他们找索西 |
[15:07] | We’ll get the cell phone over to Tech. | 我们把手机带给技术部 |
[15:08] | Okay. Hey, uh, the mom was having some trouble breathing. | 好的 索西妈妈有些呼吸困难 |
[15:11] | I thought it’d be good to get her checked out. | 我认为帮她做下检查比较好 |
[15:13] | Is she all right? | 她没事吧 |
[15:14] | They say she just got a little excited | 他们说她只是有点激动 |
[15:16] | and she started hyperventilating. | 所以喘不上气 |
[15:18] | She’s terrified for her daughter. | 她很担心她女儿 |
[15:20] | She has no idea what this is about, | 她不知道他们的企图 |
[15:21] | or where they might have taken Sosie? | 或他们把索西带到哪去了吗 |
[15:23] | No, she’s as clueless as we are. | 不知道 她跟我们一样毫无头绪 |
[15:24] | Ma’am, it’s a crime scene! Ma’am, stop! No! | 女士 这是犯罪现场 女士 请停下 |
[15:26] | Ama! Ama! | 妈妈 |
[15:26] | – It’s okay. It’s Sosie. – No, no, no. It’s okay, it’s okay. | -没事的 这是索西 -别过去 没事的 |
[15:29] | It’s not your mom, it’s not your mom. | 那不是你妈妈 |
[15:31] | No, no. She’s okay, she’s over here. | 她没事 她在这 |
[15:32] | – That’s the missing girl? – Yeah, that’s Sosie. | -这就是那个失踪的女孩 -是的 这是索西 |
[15:34] | – Ama. – Sosie, Sosie. | -妈妈 -索西 |
[15:41] | Sosie? | 索西 |
[15:42] | Captain Cortez. | 我是科尔特斯队长 |
[16:17] | Whoever grabbed Sosie | 不管是谁绑走索西 |
[16:18] | got everything they need to rob the family she works for. | 他们已经得到抢劫她老板家需要的所有信息了 |
[16:20] | Okay, we got to get over there, then. | 那我们得赶到那去 |
[16:21] | I’ll send a patrol unit for surveillance | 我会派一队巡逻警察去监视动向 |
[16:23] | and roll Mumford’s team. | 并派出玛福德的队伍 |
[16:24] | But, Captain, I-I know we’re off the clock now, | 队长 我知道我们已经下班了 |
[16:25] | but-but Sosie and her mom, | 但是索西和她妈妈 |
[16:27] | they’re our neighbors, all right? | 她们是我们的邻居 |
[16:28] | I want to get these guys. Street? | 我想抓到那些人 斯特里特 |
[16:30] | Yeah, yeah. Hell yeah. I’m in. | 是的 当然了 我加入 |
[16:32] | All right. Meet Mumford there. | 好吧 去那里与玛福德会和 |
[16:36] | I’ll get the address from Sosie, and then I’ll text you guys. | 我去找索西要地址 然后发送给你们 |
[16:38] | – Okay. Thanks. – All right? Bye. | -好 谢谢 -不客气 再见 |
[16:42] | Uni on scene reports seeing a body through the windows. | 现场警员报告 透过窗户看见了一具尸体 |
[16:45] | Possible gunshot wound. | 可能受到了枪击 |
[16:47] | Luca and Street are meeting us there, per Captain Cortez. | 科尔特斯队长说卢卡和斯特里特会与我们会和 |
[16:49] | Okay, let’s get squared away, | 好的 让我们做好准备 |
[16:50] | make sure we do this thing right. | 保证做好这项任务 |
[16:52] | It’s my last shift. | 这是我最后一次执勤 |
[16:53] | I don’t want any of you knuckleheads screwing it up. | 我可不希望哪个傻瓜把事搞砸 |
[17:06] | What’s this, one last chance to bathe in my glory? Let’s go. | 想最后一次沐浴在我的光辉下吗 出发 |
[17:17] | Luca, up. | 卢卡 上 |
[17:29] | Three, two, one. | 三 二 一 |
[17:38] | Go. | 行动 |
[17:40] | Two, two, two. Two. | 两人跟上 |
[17:42] | Go. | 上 |
[17:44] | Street out! | 斯特里特进入 |
[17:45] | 50-David, I need an R/A at my location. | 50-D 这里需要救援小组 |
[17:48] | – How many are there? – Two. | -有几个人 -两个 |
[17:49] | They dragged my husband and daughter into the hallway. | 他们把我的丈夫和女儿拖到了走廊 |
[17:57] | LAPD SWAT! Come out with your hands up! | 洛城警局特警队 举起手走出来 |
[17:59] | Come out right now! | 立刻出来 |
[18:04] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等一下 |
[18:08] | Hey, it’s okay. | 没事了 |
[18:09] | We’re the police. You can come out now. | 我们是警察 你现在可以出来了 |
[18:13] | We just need you to put the gun down. | 我们只需要你把枪放下 |
[18:19] | No more shooting, understand? | 不要再开枪了 明白吗 |
[18:25] | Hey. Hey, it’s okay. | 没事的 |
[18:29] | Hey, it’s all over now. | 都结束了 |
[18:31] | We’re here to help you. | 我们是来帮你们的 |
[18:33] | My dad. | 我爸爸 |
[18:35] | They killed my dad. | 他们杀死了我爸爸 |
[18:38] | And they’ll pay for that. | 他们会为此付出代价 |
[18:41] | But right now, I just need you to drop the gun. | 但是现在 我需要你把枪放下 |
[18:43] | Just drop the gun and come to me, okay? | 把枪放下 然后过来 好吗 |
[18:45] | That’s it. That’s it. Come to me. | 就是这样 过来 |
[18:49] | Come to me. | 过来 |
[18:50] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[18:52] | Come to me. Come on. | 过来 来 |
[18:54] | That’s it. Come on. That’s it. That’s it. | 就是这样 来 |
[18:57] | Okay. It’s okay. Come on. | 好了 没事了 走吧 |
[19:05] | How about what happend last night? | 昨天晚上发生的事怎样了 |
[19:06] | Figured I’d come in a little early, see if I can help out. | 想着我来早一点 看看能不能帮上忙 |
[19:08] | This is the fifth home invasion robbery linked to this crew. | 这是第五起与这伙人相关的入室抢劫案了 |
[19:11] | But the first time that they’ve killed someone. | 但这是他们第一次杀人 |
[19:13] | Brentwood, Pacific Palisades, | 布伦特伍德 太平洋帕利塞兹 |
[19:15] | two in Hancock Park, | 还有两起在汉考克公园 |
[19:16] | and last night, the Steinburgs in Cheviot Hills. | 而昨晚的斯坦伯格一家在切维厄特山社区 |
[19:18] | Those are dream neighborhoods. | 那些都是高端社区 |
[19:19] | Average home price in those areas | 那些区域的平均房价 |
[19:20] | has to be north of five million. | 都要在五百万以上 |
[19:22] | In each case, they knew the alarm and gate codes, | 每个案子中 他们都知道报警器和大门的密码 |
[19:24] | they knew the location of the home safe, | 也知道家庭保险箱的位置 |
[19:26] | but we couldn’t figure out how they were getting | 但直到现在我们才搞清楚他们是怎么 |
[19:27] | the information until now. | 知道这些信息的 |
[19:29] | They target the housekeepers. | 他们以女佣为目标 |
[19:30] | They force them to give up the info. | 胁迫她们供出这些信息 |
[19:31] | And given that a lot of housekeepers are undocumented, | 由于很多女佣都是非法移民 |
[19:33] | this crew knows they won’t come forward | 这个团伙知道她们因为害怕被遣返 |
[19:35] | because they’re afraid of being deported. | 不会去报案指证 |
[19:36] | They’re doing it with families still home, | 他们找家中有人的时候下手 |
[19:38] | which means they need someone there who knows | 意味着他们需要知道 |
[19:40] | – the combination to the safe. – One piece of information | -保险箱密码的人在家 -女佣是无法 |
[19:42] | the housekeepers can’t give them. | 知道这个密码的 |
[19:43] | I got an I.D. on the guy we took down | 昨晚我们在索西家击毙的那个人 |
[19:45] | last night at Sosie’s house. | 身份已经确认了 |
[19:47] | Elvin Villamayor, | 埃尔文·比利亚马约尔 |
[19:48] | convictions of armed robbery and felony possessions. | 犯有持枪抢劫和非法持有毒品罪 |
[19:48] | 犯罪记录 埃尔文·比利亚马约尔 | |
[19:50] | With Villamayor dead, they’re down a man. | 比利亚马约尔死了 他们就少了一个人 |
[19:52] | There are at least two more in this crew. | 团伙至少还有两人 |
[19:54] | Tech department is still working | 技术部门还在努力 |
[19:55] | to crack the cell phone we recovered. | 破解我们缴获的手机 |
[19:56] | Maybe that will tell us who his buddies are. | 也许能让我们知道他的同伙是谁 |
[19:58] | After losing a man and killing somebody, | 损失一人并且杀害的一个人之后 |
[19:59] | this crew probably knows we’re onto them. | 这个团伙可能知道我们已经盯上他们了 |
[20:01] | Probably in panic mode, | 很可能会引起他们的恐慌 |
[20:02] | which can make them move faster on their next home invasion target. | 导致他们加速行动寻找下一个入室抢劫目标 |
[20:04] | I’ll have RHD comb through | 我让劫案凶杀专案组负责彻查 |
[20:05] | Villamayor’s known associates, | 比利亚马约尔的已知同伙 |
[20:07] | see if we can I.D. them that way. | 看看我们能否通过这个来确定他们的身份 |
[20:09] | In the meantime, thanks. | 同时谢谢大家 |
[20:10] | Last night was the first real break in this case. | 昨晚的事件是这起案子取得的第一个真正的突破 |
[20:13] | I’ll keep you updated on what we find out. | 有任何发现我会通知你们的 |
[20:14] | – Likewise, Detective. – Rocker. | -我们也一样 警探 -洛克 |
[20:17] | Hold up. I got something for you. | 等一下 我有个东西给你 |
[20:20] | What, more SWAT rules from the master? | 什么 还有特警队大师教诲吗 |
[20:22] | “Slow is fast.” “We work as a pack.” | “欲速则不达” “团结一致” |
[20:24] | – I think I got it. – Hey, hey, hey. Rein it in, cowboy. | -我都知道了 -悠着点 牛仔 |
[20:27] | I still outrank you for the next 24 hours. | 在接下来的24小时里我还是你的上级 |
[20:30] | It’s a SWAT tradition to pass on a good-luck charm | 特警队有个传统 把护身符 |
[20:32] | to the next team leader. | 传给下一任领队 |
[20:34] | I could give you this pocketknife | 我可以把这把折叠刀送给你 |
[20:35] | and tell you a story about how it magically saved my life. | 跟你讲讲它是如何神奇地救了我一命 |
[20:41] | But the truth is, | 但事实上 |
[20:43] | we make our own magic. | 奇迹都是由自己创造的 |
[20:45] | Over two decades on this job, you try to do as much good | 在这个岗位上干了二十多年 在领到退休金之前 |
[20:48] | as you can before you cash in your pension. | 要尽力去做好事 |
[20:53] | But you’re never really sure it’s enough. | 但你永远也不知道做的是否足够 |
[20:55] | You know? That you did some lasting good. | 不知道自己做的事能否一直产生好的影响 |
[21:00] | So, | 所以 |
[21:02] | my gift to you is a rare moment of sincere praise. | 我送你的礼物是难得的诚心赞许 |
[21:07] | You worked hard. | 你工作很努力 |
[21:08] | You made sergeant-two. | 成功升为二级警司 |
[21:10] | And you are definitely ready to take over as 50-David. | 你绝对做好接管50D小队的准备了 |
[21:17] | So I don’t get the knife? | 所以小刀不给我了 |
[21:28] | Rocker’s gonna do just fine. | 洛克可以胜任的 |
[21:30] | There’s no knock there, | 这个毫无疑问 |
[21:32] | but it should’ve been you, man. | 但这位置本来应该是你的 |
[21:34] | Leading a team has always been your dream. | 自己带队一直是你的梦想 |
[21:37] | Eh, it was my choice to let that dream go. | 放弃实现那个梦想是我自己的选择 |
[21:42] | I made my bed. | 这是我自找的 |
[21:44] | Besides, with Annie and a fourth kid… | 再说了 我有安妮和第四个孩子… |
[21:48] | eh, what do I need extra aggravation | 我为什么还要把时间和精力 |
[21:50] | and demands on my time for? | 投入到另外的事情上呢 |
[21:55] | Enjoy your family. | 好好过日子吧 |
[21:57] | Kids will be grown and out before you know it. | 一转眼孩子们就要长大成人离开你了 |
[22:11] | Ms. Franklin. | 富兰克林女士 |
[22:15] | Thanks for coming by. Appreciate you going above and beyond. | 谢谢你过来 非常感谢你的额外付出 |
[22:17] | I do it for the kids I’m trying to place. | 都是为了我要安置的孩子们 |
[22:19] | So what’d you think about the Hamiltons? | 你对汉密尔顿一家感觉如何 |
[22:23] | How many foster kids have you placed with them? | 你给他们安排了几个寄养孩子 |
[22:25] | I’d say four, maybe five. | 我想有四五个吧 |
[22:27] | Never had a complaint. Why? | 没有人有意见 怎么了 |
[22:30] | They seemed like really nice people, | 他们看起来人都挺好的 |
[22:31] | and-and their home, it was beautiful. | 他们的家也非常漂亮 |
[22:35] | But all I saw was rules and discipline. | 可我只看到了规矩和纪律 |
[22:39] | I didn’t see any affection. | 我没感受到他们对孩子的喜爱 |
[22:42] | Don’t get me wrong, I mean, trust me, | 别误会 相信我 |
[22:43] | Darryl needs his fair share of rules, | 达瑞尔确实需要严加管教 |
[22:46] | but the boy needs approval now, too. | 但他现在也需要认可 |
[22:48] | He needs to know that somebody truly cares about him, | 他需要知道有人真心关心他 |
[22:50] | because he’s never had that before, | 因为他之前从未得到过 |
[22:53] | and this-this couple, I… | 而这对夫妇 我… |
[22:55] | You think they’re doing it for the monthly checks. | 你觉得他们是为了每月的收养金 |
[22:57] | They just seemed like they had kids coming and going. | 他们家看上去是不断有孩子进进出出 |
[22:59] | It’s, like, once one turns 18 and the money stops, | 一旦孩子年满十八 没有补贴了 |
[23:02] | I mean… the kid’s a ghost, | 这个孩子就再也渺无音讯了 |
[23:05] | and then they’re just on to the next. | 然后他们就收养下一个孩子 |
[23:07] | It felt like a factory. | 就像流水线一样 |
[23:09] | Now, I understand that their intentions are good, | 我明白他们初衷是好的 |
[23:13] | but Darryl’s only got one more chance to make this thing work. | 但达瑞尔只有这一次机会走上正轨 |
[23:18] | Look, I’m trying really hard not to judge here. | 我非常努力地不去做主观评判 |
[23:21] | I know that they take on what most people don’t. | 我了解他们承受了多数人没有承受的重担 |
[23:25] | Darryl is a teenage felon. An African-American male. | 达瑞尔是个少年犯 一个美国黑人男性 |
[23:29] | And kids who fit that description | 而有这样标签的孩子 |
[23:31] | never get placed. They usually end up in a group home. | 不会有家庭收养 通常他们只能待在教养院中 |
[23:34] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[23:35] | I just think Darryl deserves better, | 我只是觉得达瑞尔应该找个更好的归宿 |
[23:37] | or this isn’t gonna go well at all. | 否则结局不会好的 |
[23:39] | Yeah, well, they all deserve better, | 他们都应该有更好的归宿 |
[23:40] | but this is the reality | 但对他那样的孩子来说 |
[23:42] | for kids like that. | 这就是现实 |
[23:46] | Can I get just a little more time to think on it? | 能再给我点时间考虑吗 |
[23:50] | Sure. | 当然 |
[23:53] | But this spot’s not gonna last forever. | 但这个位置不会一直等着你的 |
[23:57] | Let me know. | 有决定告诉我 |
[24:03] | Talk to us, Tan. | 说吧 谭 |
[24:04] | Tech finally cracked Elvin Villamayor’s cell phone. | 技术部门破解了埃尔文·比利亚马约尔的手机 |
[24:07] | They find anything to link us to the other members of his crew? | 他们发现了团伙其他成员的信息吗 |
[24:09] | No, these guys were careful. | 没有 这些家伙很小心 |
[24:10] | All recent calls were to burner numbers. | 所有最近通话都是一次性手机号码 |
[24:12] | But Rubina found something. | 但卢比娜有发现 |
[24:15] | That’s Sosie, the woman from Luca and Street’s neighborhood. | 那是索西 住在卢卡和斯特里特的社区 |
[24:18] | We were able to match all the women | 所有受害女性 |
[24:19] | to homes that have been hit, except this one. | 和已经被抢劫的家庭都对上了 除了这个人 |
[24:22] | Number 27 bus. | 27路公交 |
[24:24] | That’s East Hollywood again. | 又是东好莱坞 |
[24:25] | A lot of housekeepers take that line | 很多女佣都坐这条公交线 |
[24:26] | to go to wealthy homes on the Westside. | 去西区的富裕家庭上班 |
[24:28] | Street sign, Hyperion Avenue. | 街牌是海伯利安大道 |
[24:30] | When was the photo taken? | 照片是什么时候照的 |
[24:31] | Yesterday. It’s the most recent one. | 昨天 这是最新的一张 |
[24:33] | She’s got to be their next target. | 她一定是他们下一个目标 |
[24:52] | – Immigration Customs Enforcement. – What? | -移民与海关执法局 -什么 |
[24:53] | – Need you to come with us. – Why? | -需要你跟我们走一趟 -为什么 |
[25:16] | Look, we know this community’s tight-knit. | 我们知道这边邻里关系都很紧密 |
[25:19] | Somebody here can I.D. this woman, you know? | 这边一定有人认识这个女人 |
[25:21] | Won’t be easy getting them to talk | 让他们开口并不容易 |
[25:22] | when they’re afraid we’ll ask their immigration status. | 因为他们怕我们会询问他们的移民身份 |
[25:25] | Hey, Shorty. | 小个子 |
[25:26] | Shorty, hold up, man. Shorty. Come here. | 小个子 等等 过来 |
[25:28] | Hey, Shorty, come here. Hold up, hold up. | 小个子 过来 等等 |
[25:30] | I got no beef with you, man. Just come here. | 我跟你没什么过节 过来一下 |
[25:32] | We’re just trying to find this woman. | 我们只是想找到这个女的 |
[25:34] | You know who she is? | 你知道她是谁吗 |
[25:37] | You know her, don’t you? | 你认识她 对吧 |
[25:39] | That’s Rosario. My brother knows her. | 是罗萨里奥 我哥哥认识她 |
[25:45] | We need Rosario’s work address right now. | 我们现在需要罗萨里奥上班的地址 |
[25:47] | – She’s in serious danger. – Oh, yeah? From who? | -她现在非常危险 -是吗 谁要找她麻烦 |
[25:51] | Most of the neighborhood’s scared of you. | 这个社区里多数人怕的是你们 |
[25:52] | We get that, but we’re not ICE, and neither are the guys | 能理解 但我们不是移民局 那些要抓 |
[25:54] | that are after Rosario. Every second we waste, her life | 罗萨里奥的也不是 我们每浪费一秒钟 |
[25:57] | is in more danger. Can you help us or not? | 她的处境就越危险 你到底帮不帮我们 |
[26:01] | Rosario’s like family. | 罗萨里奥就像家人一样 |
[26:02] | She took care of my abuela when she got sick. | 我奶奶生病时是她照顾的 |
[26:04] | Well, now’s your chance to return the favor. | 现在是你报恩的时候了 |
[26:06] | – Her family hates cops. – Yeah, but she trusts you. | -她家里人都讨厌警察 -可她信任你 |
[26:09] | Look, all gentrification jokes aside, | 先把中产阶级化的笑话放一边 |
[26:11] | you’ve seen us around here for months now. | 你知道我们住在这个社区已经几个月了 |
[26:13] | You know who we are and how we roll | 你知道我们怎么为人处世的 |
[26:14] | helping people, trying to make things better. | 帮助群众 让大家过得更好 |
[26:16] | Look, if you care about these people the way you claim, | 如果你真的像你说的那样关心这些人 |
[26:19] | why are we the only ones who give a damn | 为什么只有我们这么在意 |
[26:21] | about finding Rosario? | 找到罗萨里奥呢 |
[26:25] | Fine, man. | 算了 |
[26:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:31] | Sometimes I give her a ride to work, all right? | 有时候她会搭我的车上班 |
[26:34] | She cleans a house for some family named de Leon in Beverly Glen. | 她为贝弗利·格伦的德莱昂一家打扫卫生 |
[26:38] | – Thank you, man. – Thanks, man. | -谢谢你 -谢谢 |
[26:40] | – She really in danger? – Yeah, she is. | -她真的有危险吗 -是的 |
[26:43] | Get her back safe. | 把她平安带回来 |
[26:45] | That’s the plan. | 我们也是这么想的 |
[26:50] | – Bang this left, Luca. – Yeah. | -这里左转 卢卡 -好的 |
[27:00] | Okay, what? | 怎么了 |
[27:01] | Just happy to have you back, Deac. | 很高兴你回队了 迪肯 |
[27:06] | Hey, Captain, we’re five minutes out. | 队长 我们还有五分钟到达 |
[27:08] | I had a uni in the area | 我派了一支队伍 |
[27:09] | stop by the de Leon house. No sign of anything. | 守在德莱昂家门口 没有异常状况 |
[27:11] | According to Patrol’s report, | 根据巡警的报告 |
[27:12] | the only person home was the dog walker. | 只有遛狗人在家 |
[27:14] | He said the family’s on vacation in Bali. | 他说全家都去巴厘岛度假了 |
[27:16] | Then we’re missing something. | 那我们一定错过了什么 |
[27:17] | This crew’s M.O. is to strike | 这个团伙的惯用手法是 |
[27:18] | while the homeowners are inside. | 趁房主在家入室抢劫 |
[27:20] | They’re not a burglary crew. | 他们不是窃贼 |
[27:20] | It’s strictly home invasion. | 严格来说这是入室抢劫 |
[27:22] | Captain, if Rosario’s not at the de Leons’ house, | 队长 如果罗萨里奥不在德莱昂的家里 |
[27:24] | – where else might she be? – Here’s something. | -她还有可能在哪儿 -我有发现 |
[27:26] | The dog walker said Rosario sometimes cleans house | 遛狗人说罗萨里奥有时候给一名 |
[27:28] | for a woman named Shelly Baker. | 叫谢莉·贝克的女人打扫房子 |
[27:30] | – Tan, look up information on… – Already on it, boss. | -谭 查查… -正在查 老大 |
[27:32] | We got a Baker | 往西走四个街区 |
[27:33] | four blocks west on Goodman Drive. | 在古德曼道上有一家姓贝克的 |
[27:36] | House is registered with Grey Strike Security. | 房子登记在格雷·斯特赖克安保公司名下 |
[27:37] | The Bakers probably gave Rosario their security code. | 贝克夫妇很有可能把安全码给了罗萨里奥 |
[27:40] | Luca, get us over there right now. | 卢卡 现在去那 |
[27:46] | All right, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:48] | The security company says somebody accessed the Bakers’ passcode, | 安保公司说有人得到了贝克家的密码 |
[27:51] | entered it into the home security system, | 进入了房子的安保系统 |
[27:52] | then turned the power off. | 关掉了电源 |
[27:53] | If something’s going down in that house right now, | 如果那栋房子现在出了什么事 |
[27:55] | authorities won’t be notified. | 警局不会知道 |
[27:56] | This place is a $10 million fortress. | 这个地方是个价值一千万的堡垒 |
[27:58] | Security cameras everywhere. They’ll see us coming. | 到处都是监控 他们能看到我们过来 |
[28:00] | Unless we shut down those cameras. | 除非我们关闭这些监控 |
[28:01] | All right, listen up. | 好的 听我说 |
[28:03] | We got no time to grab the house’s layout. | 我们没时间了解这栋房子的布局了 |
[28:05] | Once we cut that camera feed, | 一旦我们切断摄像头的电源 |
[28:07] | we locate the Bakers and Rosario and we get them to safety. | 就去找到贝克夫妇和罗萨里奥 确保他们的安全 |
[28:09] | Roger that. Chris, you’re with me. | 收到 克里斯 你跟我来 |
[28:11] | We need eyes in the sky. Send up the drone. | 我们需要空中支援 派一架无人机过来 |
[28:24] | This is 20-David in position on the one side. | 20D北方就位 |
[28:26] | 30-David in position on the three side. | 30D南方就位 |
[28:39] | Got anything from the drone? | 无人机看到什么了吗 |
[28:43] | All clear. | 一切正常 |
[28:43] | – All right, on my signal. – Okay. Yeah. | -听我信号行事 -好的 |
[28:46] | Security company cut the feed. | 安保公司已切断监控 |
[28:47] | All right, go. Go, go, go. | 好的 上上上 |
[28:49] | Tan. | 谭 |
[28:51] | Camera’s just died. We need to get out of here now. | 监控坏了 我们现在就得出去 |
[28:54] | I’m not ending up dead like Elvin. | 我不想像埃尔文一样死掉 |
[28:57] | Go start the car. I’ll finish up here. | 你去开车 这里交给我 |
[29:15] | Go. | 进去 |
[29:18] | Get up. Move. | 起来 快走 |
[29:19] | Up, up, up, up, up, up. Let’s go. | 起来起来 我们走 |
[29:21] | 25D 25-David. | |
[29:22] | We got five heat signatures on the south side of the house. | 房子南侧有五个热影像 |
[29:24] | Movement indicates panic. | 他们的动作表明他们很慌张 |
[29:25] | 22-David. In position on the two side. | 22D 东面就位 |
[29:32] | Hey! Out of the car! | 下车 |
[29:33] | – Hands! Out of the car! – Out of the car right now! | -把手举起来 下车 -马上下车 |
[29:35] | 26-David. We have a suspect on the two side, | 26D 我们在东侧边发现嫌疑人 |
[29:37] | – barricaded in a black sedan. – Move. | -在一辆黑色轿车里 -上 |
[29:39] | – Get out! – Out of the car! | -出来 -下车 |
[29:40] | Drop the weapon. Out now! | 放下武器 出来 |
[29:42] | – Drop the weapon! – Get out! | -放下武器 -出来 |
[29:43] | No! | 不 |
[29:50] | – Out of the car! Now! – Out of the car right now. Right now. | -快点下车 -下车 快点下车 |
[29:59] | LAPD SWAT. Drop the gun. | 洛城警局反恐特警队 放下武器 |
[30:01] | Slow down. Slow down. | 冷静 冷静 |
[30:03] | I need a car for me and my new family, | 我和我的新家人需要一辆车 |
[30:05] | or we all going to Heaven today. | 否则我们一起上天堂 |
[30:17] | Finally I.D. our crew. | 终于查到团伙的身份了 |
[30:19] | Prison tat on our dead guy gave us Isco Ortiz, | 从监狱记录查到这人名叫伊斯科·奥尔蒂斯 |
[30:22] | lengthy record. | 做过很久牢 |
[30:23] | Guy inside has to be Harold Mays. | 里面的人肯定是哈罗德·梅斯 |
[30:25] | They did time together in Soledad for burglary. | 他们因盗窃在索莱达监狱一起服刑过 |
[30:27] | Harold has to be what passes as the brains of the operation. | 哈罗德一定是这场行动的主导者 |
[30:29] | He ordered a car or he starts shooting hostages. | 他要求我们提供一辆车 否则就射杀人质 |
[30:31] | No way we’re gonna let that happen, man. | 不可能 |
[30:33] | What do you suggest, Luca? | 你有什么建议 卢卡 |
[30:34] | If he wants a car, why don’t we just give him one? | 如果他要一辆车 为什么不给他一辆 |
[30:35] | I can think of a million reasons why that’s a bad idea. | 我有无数个理由证明这是个坏主意 |
[30:37] | Yeah, I know, Deac, but hear him out. | 我知道 迪肯 但听我说 |
[30:39] | Street’s got a plan, and it’s gonna work, right? | 斯特里特有个计划 可行的 对吗 |
[30:41] | Right. Right. | 是的 是的 |
[30:44] | All right, Harold, listen to me. | 好的 哈罗德 听我说 |
[30:45] | You wanted my team pulled back? You got it. | 你想让我的人撤离吗 没问题 |
[30:47] | The street is clear. | 街道已经清空 |
[30:48] | You wanted a fast car and free passage? You got that, | 你想要一辆快车以及自由通行权 没问题 |
[30:51] | but only if you keep your part of the deal | 但除非你信守诺言 |
[30:53] | – and release the Baker family. – I’m keeping one hostage | -放了贝克夫妇 -我要带一名人质走 |
[30:55] | to make sure you don’t go back on your word. | 以防你临时变卦 |
[30:57] | I will keep my word. | 我会遵守承诺的 |
[30:58] | Let the Bakers go, or the deal is off, man. | 把贝克夫妇放了 否则交易取消 |
[31:00] | Soon as I see a car. | 除非我先看到车 |
[31:01] | I see a car, I let them go. | 我看到车就放他们走 |
[31:06] | Street. | 斯特里特 |
[31:07] | You’re up. | 该你上了 |
[31:28] | Come on, move, move, move, move, move. Out this way. | 快走快走 这边走 |
[31:29] | Out this way, behind me. | 这边走 在我后面 |
[31:31] | Move, move, move. Come on. | 快走快走 快来 |
[31:32] | Slow, slow, slow. Take it easy. | 慢点慢点 慢慢来 |
[31:57] | Here we go, Street. | 准备开始 斯特里特 |
[31:57] | – You ready for this? – Affirmative. | -你准备好了吗 -准备好了 |
[31:59] | Operation Hack My Ride is… | 黑车行动已经… |
[32:03] | a go. | 开始 |
[32:08] | What the hell? | 什么情况 |
[32:11] | Show me your hands! | 把手举起来 |
[32:11] | Show me your… Drop your weapon! | 给我看… 把枪放下 |
[32:12] | Drop it! Drop it! Out of the car now! Now! | 放下 放下 快点下车 |
[32:15] | – Out of the car. – Get on the ground. | -下车 -趴在地上 |
[32:16] | Hands behind your back. | 手背在后面 |
[32:19] | Rosario? | 罗萨里奥 |
[32:22] | – Hey, you okay? – Hang on. Listen to me. | -你还好吗 -听我说 |
[32:24] | – I’m Luca. This… this is Street, okay? – You all right? | -我是卢卡 他是斯特里特 -你还好吗 |
[32:25] | – We’re with SWAT. – I know. | -我们是反恐特警队 -我知道 |
[32:27] | I know you from the neighborhood. | 我从邻居那里听说过你们 |
[32:30] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢你们 |
[32:36] | That was a nice plan out there today. | 今天那个计策不错 |
[32:38] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[32:41] | Yeah, it’s, uh… | 是啊 |
[32:42] | it’s got its perks, you know. | 它有它的好处 |
[32:44] | Working undercover in car theft. | 从事汽车盗窃的秘密工作 |
[32:47] | Plus, uh, all this time the past few months | 况且 在过去的几个月里 |
[32:49] | hanging out with Whip basically taught me | 和鞭子在一起教会了我 |
[32:52] | everything I need to know about hacking high-end rides. | 所有关于高端黑客设备的东西 |
[32:57] | Well, I guess you got a backup career | 我猜你不当警察了 |
[32:58] | if you ever stop being a cop. | 一定有个后备职业 |
[33:00] | Let’s hope it never comes to that. | 我希望永远到不了那一天 |
[33:03] | Well, it was smart work. Good job. | 非常机智 干得漂亮 |
[33:05] | Thanks, man. | 谢谢 老兄 |
[33:07] | Listen, uh, Street. | 听我说 斯特里特 |
[33:12] | I need a favor. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[33:16] | It’s, uh… | 就是… |
[33:18] | it’s kind of a personal question to ask you, if that’s all right. | 如果可以的话 我有个私人问题问你 |
[33:21] | Yeah, of course. What’s up? | 当然 怎么了 |
[33:24] | What was it like growing up in foster care? | 在寄养家庭长大是什么感觉 |
[33:31] | I wasn’t expecting that. | 我没想到你会问这个 |
[33:33] | If a kid had a choice between | 如果有个孩子要在 |
[33:34] | a foster care family and a group home, | 家养家庭和教养院间做出选择 |
[33:36] | what’s the best option, in your opinion? | 在你看来 什么是最好的选择 |
[33:37] | No experience is the same. | 这两种经历根本不同 |
[33:39] | I was in a group home for two months | 我14岁的时候 在教养院待过两个月 |
[33:42] | when I was, like, 14. I got my ass kicked | 每天都要挨揍 |
[33:44] | every day until I learned how to fight. | 直到后来我学会了打架 |
[33:46] | And there are good foster situations out there. | 也有一些不错的收养案例 |
[33:49] | It’s-it’s just… for some… | 那些就是… 有些… |
[33:52] | you know, it’s… it’s just a job. | 你懂的 只是个工作 |
[33:55] | You know, it’s three hots, a cot | 一天三顿饭 有张小床 |
[33:57] | and out the door at 18. | 满18岁就走出家门 |
[33:58] | You turned out pretty good. | 你现在也挺好的 |
[34:00] | How’d you survive it? | 你是怎么熬过来的 |
[34:01] | Well, you know, I… | 我 |
[34:02] | I had the one person… | 我认识了一个人 |
[34:04] | who I knew really cared about me. | 我知道他真的很关心我 |
[34:07] | I wasn’t living with him, | 我没和他一起住 |
[34:08] | but… you know, he was always there for me. | 但是他一直支持着我 |
[34:11] | No matter what. | 无论发生什么事 |
[34:13] | Buck. | 巴克 |
[34:15] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[34:17] | Sometimes… | 有时 |
[34:18] | that one person… makes all the difference. | 一个人会让事情变得截然不同 |
[34:32] | Hey, how was your last wild ride, Mumford? | 最后一次狂野飞车感觉如何 玛福德 |
[34:35] | Here I thought I wasn’t gonna get emotional. | 我以为我不会伤感 |
[34:38] | Listen, I got to handle some business back home, | 我有事要回家处理 |
[34:40] | so if I don’t see you before you leave, | 如果你走之前没见着我别见怪 |
[34:42] | I just want you to know I’m really going to miss kicking you | 我只希望你知道我真的会怀念 |
[34:44] | and your team’s ass in the Baker-to-Vegas race. | 在贝克对战维加斯比赛中打败你和你的小队 |
[34:47] | You know I had to let you win. | 我只能给你放水 |
[34:49] | I didn’t want you to lose your confidence. | 我不想你失去信心 |
[34:50] | Yeah, yeah. I hear you, I hear you. | 好吧 懂了 懂了 |
[34:52] | Well, now that you’re leaving, Rocker better watch out. | 既然你要走了 洛克最好小心了 |
[34:54] | Because it’s payback time. | 因为报复的时候来了 |
[34:56] | it’ll only make him better. | 那样只会让他变得更好 |
[34:58] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[35:00] | You sure you’re ready to retire? | 你确定你准备好退休了吗 |
[35:05] | I’m ready. | 准备好了 |
[35:07] | Nikki and I got plans | 我和尼基计划好了 |
[35:08] | that don’t include me getting shot at anymore. | 再也不用担心我中枪了 |
[35:10] | I feel you on that. | 我明白你的意思 |
[35:12] | Don’t be a stranger, you hear me? | 要保持联系 听到了吗 |
[35:13] | We got your back if you ever need us. | 我们会永远支持你的 |
[35:17] | Be safe out there, brother. | 保重 兄弟 |
[35:19] | You too, old-timer. | 你也一样 老前辈 |
[35:25] | Go enjoy your life. | 去好好享受人生吧 |
[35:27] | – Be good, man. – All right. | -好好过 -好 |
[35:29] | “Old-timer”? | 老前辈 |
[36:00] | What’s up? Something wrong? | 怎么了 出了什么事吗 |
[36:01] | Everything is fine, sweetie. | 没事 亲爱的 |
[36:03] | D… | 小达 |
[36:05] | We need to talk. | 我们要谈谈 |
[36:07] | Why don’t you grab a seat? | 不如你坐下吧 |
[36:17] | I met the Hamiltons. | 我见过汉密尔顿一家人了 |
[36:19] | And they seem like decent, hardworking folk. | 他们看起来人很不错 辛勤工作 |
[36:22] | Home is clean, everything was in order. | 家里整洁干净 一切井然有序 |
[36:24] | And the few foster kids I saw, | 我看到他们收养的那几个孩子 |
[36:25] | they seemed really grateful to be there. | 似乎真的很感激能住在那里 |
[36:29] | But that’s not the right family for you. | 但是那个家不适合你 |
[36:31] | That’s just code word for they don’t want me. | 这是他们不想收养我的委婉说法罢了 |
[36:33] | – It’s nothing new. – No, no, no, no, no. | -不稀奇了 -不不不 |
[36:35] | They were perfectly happy to have you placed with them; | 他们非常开心你能去和他们一起住 |
[36:37] | it’s just that, that family doesn’t have the love that you need | 只是那家人给不了你所需要的爱 |
[36:39] | to grow into the man that you’re gonna become. | 让你成长为你想成为的人 |
[36:41] | Yeah, whatever. I-I’m not afraid to go to a group home. | 随便吧 我不怕去教养院 |
[36:44] | I’m not gonna let them put you in a group home. | 我不会让他们送你去教养院 |
[36:49] | We have a different idea. | 我们有个不同的想法 |
[36:53] | Darryl. | 达瑞尔 |
[36:55] | We both want you to stay here. | 我们俩都希望你留在这 |
[37:02] | But you said this is temporary | 但你说过这只是暂时的 |
[37:03] | ’cause you’re always at work. | 因为你总是在上班 |
[37:04] | Uh-huh, and that was before I talked to her. | 那是在我和她商量之前 |
[37:07] | And before I threatened to knock some sense into his head. | 而且是在我威胁说要让他明白一些道理之前 |
[37:10] | If I could raise two kids and hold two jobs on my own, | 如果我能养大两个孩子 保住我的两份工作 |
[37:14] | my tough guy here can handle one kid, | 那我这个坚韧的儿子也可以照顾一个孩子 |
[37:16] | one job… | 保住一份工作 |
[37:18] | with a little help from me. | 在我的小小帮助之下 |
[37:19] | She’s gonna come around a little more often, | 她会经常过来 |
[37:21] | and she’s gonna look after you while I’m at work. | 在我上班的时候 她会照顾你 |
[37:25] | You don’t have to do this, man. | 你没必要这么做 |
[37:26] | No, you’re right– I don’t have to do it. | 不 你说得对 我没必要这么做 |
[37:30] | I want to do it. | 我想这么做 |
[37:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:52] | I’m gonna start working toward being your legal guardian | 我会开始着手处理成为你合法监护人的事 |
[37:54] | until you turn 18. | 直到你满18岁为止 |
[37:56] | Now, your mom, she can still see you… | 你妈妈还是可以来看你 |
[37:59] | but I’m gonna have full custody. | 但监护权在我这里 |
[38:02] | And you’re gonna live here with me. | 你要和我一起住 |
[38:08] | And we’re all gonna have to make sacrifices | 我们都得做出一些牺牲 |
[38:10] | in order for this to work. | 这件事才能办成 |
[38:11] | You’re gonna have to promise to keep working hard | 你必须要答应我继续努力 |
[38:14] | and promise to stay out of trouble. | 保证不再闯祸 |
[38:20] | I-I promise. | 我保证 |
[38:22] | Good. | 很好 |
[38:27] | Welcome to the family, sweetie. | 欢迎来到这个家 亲爱的 |
[38:32] | Mm, I’ve been hounding him for years for grandkids. | 我催他给我生个孙子很多年了 |
[38:34] | No, Mama. | 别提这个 妈 |
[38:35] | I didn’t know I was gonna get one this big. | 却不知道会有这么大一个孙子 |
[38:37] | At least you can hang up your own clothes. | 至少你可以自己晾衣服 |
[38:40] | Speaking of your clothes, honey, those underwear, | 说到你的衣服 亲爱的 那些内裤 |
[38:42] | now, you can’t be leaving ’em on the floor like that. | 你不能再那样到处乱扔在地上 |
[38:44] | What is that? | 那是干什么 |
[38:45] | – Yeah! – Yeah! | -他来了 -他来了 |
[38:58] | You didn’t think you were getting out of here | 你不是以为派对都不搞一个 |
[38:59] | – without a party, did you? – Yeah, yeah, | -就这样放你走 -是的 |
[39:01] | I knew… I knew you guys were all planning something, | 我知道你们都计划好了 |
[39:03] | but I’m sorry, I can’t stick around. | 但是对不起 我不能留下来 |
[39:04] | Nikki and I got plans. | 我和尼基计划好了 |
[39:05] | Oh, be nice, Jack. | 别这样 杰克 |
[39:09] | – You’re in on this, too? – Yeah. | -你也有份吧 -没错 |
[39:10] | What’s the harm with a little celebration of your career? | 庆祝一下你的职业生涯有什么坏处呢 |
[39:14] | Did it myself. | 我亲手画的 |
[39:16] | What do you think? | 你觉得如何 |
[39:17] | The beak is too big. | 鹰嘴太大了 |
[39:19] | It’s perfect. | 画得很好 |
[39:21] | We got you a… a little something, too. | 我们也有一点小东西要送给你 |
[39:23] | A gold watch, but it turns green if you get it wet. | 一块金表 但是一碰水就会生锈 |
[39:25] | Yeah, so don’t get it wet. | 所以千万别碰水 |
[39:26] | All right, now, hey, look, | 你们看看 |
[39:28] | here’s the real gift. | 真正的礼物在这呢 |
[39:29] | We all chipped in. Yeah. | 我们大家揍钱一起买的 |
[39:32] | Season tickets to the Rams? | 洛杉矶公羊队的赛季套票吗 |
[39:34] | – Yeah. – Not bad. | -没错 -太好了 |
[39:36] | Come on, speech. | 来说两句吧 |
[39:36] | – Speech! Speech! – Speech! | -说两句 -说两句 |
[39:41] | All right, I’m gonna make it short and sweet. | 那我就长话短说了 |
[39:44] | I’m proud to have served this great city, | 我很自豪能为这座伟大的城市服务 |
[39:48] | and I’m proud to have Donovan Rocker | 自豪能有多诺万·洛克 |
[39:49] | carry on my legacy as 50-David. | 来接替我出任50D队长 |
[39:52] | Although it’s gonna be hard to live up to the legend. | 虽然要做到像我这么传奇很难 |
[39:59] | Whoa! Brand-new Corvette. | 崭新的雪佛兰科尔维特车 |
[40:00] | Very nice. | 不错嘛 |
[40:01] | Told you clowns I was getting out of here in style. | 我和你们这帮小鬼说过 我会有型地离职 |
[40:03] | I’ll wave to you on the 405. | 我会在马路上朝你们挥手的 |
[40:07] | Actually, Sergeant, | 其实 警司 |
[40:09] | um, Commander Hicks has one last gift for you. | 希克斯指挥官还有最后一份礼物要送给你 |
[40:13] | She’d like to say some parting words. | 她想说一些临别赠言 |
[40:19] | I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[40:21] | I’m Felicia. | 我叫费利西娅 |
[40:27] | Uh, I’m really good with faces. | 我对人过目不忘 |
[40:30] | I’m sorry, I don’t… I don’t know yours. | 抱歉 我不记得见过你 |
[40:33] | I was just a kid when we met at a house | 我们在莱克米德大道的一所房子里相遇时 |
[40:35] | on Larkmead Avenue. | 我还是个孩子 |
[40:41] | Larkmead. | 莱克米德 |
[40:44] | Felicia Zizenis? | 你是费利西娅·齐泽尼斯 |
[40:46] | This was my first week on SWAT. | 那是我刚去特警队的第一星期 |
[40:50] | A guy grabbed me off the school playground at recess– | 有个人在课间休息的时候 把我从操场掳走 |
[40:53] | back before they had fences around them all– | 那时操场四周还有围栏 |
[40:56] | put me in his car, drove me to his house. | 他把我弄到他车里 开车带我回他家 |
[41:00] | He put a knife to my throat, | 拿刀抵着我的喉咙 |
[41:02] | told me how he was gonna kill me. | 和我说他要杀了我 |
[41:05] | But then you burst in | 但是你破门而入 |
[41:07] | and got the knife out of his hand | 夺走了他手中的刀 |
[41:09] | and had him cuffed on the floor | 把他压在地上铐了起来 |
[41:10] | before he could hurt me. | 所以他没能伤害我 |
[41:13] | You saved my life. | 你救了我一命 |
[41:17] | When Commander Hicks called me to say you were retiring, | 希克斯指挥官打电话给我 说你要退休时 |
[41:21] | I knew I had to be here. | 我知道我一定要来 |
[41:24] | Because without you, | 因为没有你 |
[41:26] | I’m not here. | 我就不会在这里 |
[41:28] | And neither is my family. | 还有我的家人 |
[41:32] | I’m a teacher now, and I have a husband and a daughter. | 我现在是名教师 有丈夫和女儿 |
[41:37] | And I wouldn’t have any of it if not for you. | 如果不是因为你 这些都不会存在 |
[41:41] | So thank you… | 所以谢谢你 |
[41:43] | for all of this. | 所做的这一切 |
[42:14] | You son of a bitch. | 你个混蛋 |