时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | You’re under my direct command now. | 现在我是你的顶头上司 |
[00:04] | No relationships allowed. | 不允许发生恋情 |
[00:05] | You’re engaged in unethical conduct. | 你自己却出现了不道德的行为 |
[00:07] | I wouldn’t consider it unethical. | 我不认为这不道德 |
[00:08] | Of course you wouldn’t, but your bosses would. | 你当然不觉得 但你的上司会这么觉得 |
[00:10] | I’m in the way. | 我阻挡了你的前程 |
[00:11] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[00:13] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[00:14] | I think it’s time my work family meets you both. | 我觉得该让我的工作伙伴见见你们了 |
[00:17] | Thanks for always having my six. | 谢谢你一直支持我 |
[00:22] | This ain’t got to be your life. | 但你这辈子不能就这样了 |
[00:24] | Don’t it? | 不会吗 |
[00:25] | We both want you to stay here. | 我们俩都希望你留在这 |
[00:27] | You’re gonna have to promise to keep working hard | 你必须要答应我继续努力 |
[00:30] | and promise to stay out of trouble. | 不再闯祸 |
[00:33] | I-I promise. | 我保证 |
[00:35] | Welcome to the family. | 欢迎来到这个家 |
[00:43] | – Got your bus pass? – Yeah. | -公交卡带了吗 -带了 |
[00:45] | – Got money? – Uh, yeah. | -钱带了吗 -带了 |
[00:48] | Your phone all charged up? | 手机电都充满了吧 |
[00:49] | Yeah. | 充满了 |
[00:50] | And I know you got your homework packed up, right? | 作业也都带了吧 |
[00:52] | Come on, stop treating me like some kid you got to wipe. | 别把我当成三岁小孩了 |
[00:54] | Ooh, Lord. I’m glad I ain’t got to do that. | 天 很高兴不用这样 |
[00:58] | Hey, I know you’re happy about that job you grabbed. | 我知道你找到工作了很开心 |
[01:01] | Finding part-time work ain’t easy. | 找份兼职并不容易 |
[01:03] | Oh, any work. | 找什么工作都不容易 |
[01:04] | Darryl, | 达瑞尔 |
[01:05] | helping to deliver chips | 在日出前 |
[01:06] | and pretzels before the sun comes up, | 帮忙送薯条和椒盐饼干 |
[01:08] | that’s just your right now. | 只是现在的你 |
[01:09] | That ain’t your future, you understand? | 未来的你不会是这样 明白吗 |
[01:10] | So, you handle your business, | 好好做事 |
[01:11] | but don’t you let that truck make you late for school again. | 但不要再让那辆货车害你上学迟到了 |
[01:14] | You stay focused. | 专心点 |
[01:16] | Come on, let’s get out of here. | 我们走吧 |
[01:17] | My mom’s gonna be picking you up from school, | 我妈会接你放学 |
[01:19] | so don’t keep her waiting, you hear me? | 别让她等太久 听见没 |
[01:20] | Yeah, she’s always nice to me. | 好 她一直都对我很好 |
[01:22] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, hold up, hold up. | 等下 等下 |
[01:23] | – What, I’m not? – You a’ight. | -怎么 我对你不好吗 -还行吧 |
[01:25] | – “A’ight.” Okay. – No, I… | -“还行” -好吧 不 我 |
[01:26] | You know what I’m saying. | 你懂我的意思 |
[01:29] | Look, I know how hard this has been for you, Darryl. | 我知道这一切对你来说有多艰难 达瑞尔 |
[01:32] | And I get that you’re trying, and so am I. | 我知道你很努力 我也是 |
[01:35] | But I think we’re making it work. | 但我觉得我们都干得不错 |
[01:39] | – Hey, be safe out there. – I will. | -注意安全 -知道了 |
[01:41] | You better bring me some of my mama’s cookies. | 你最好给我带点我妈妈的饼干回来 |
[01:43] | That’s only if I don’t eat them all. | 只要我没吃光 |
[01:44] | Boy, you better not. | 最好别 |
[01:46] | Hey, I’m serious. | 我是说真的 |
[01:53] | Last of the original most wanted fugitives. | 最后一名通缉逃犯 |
[01:55] | Hey, Hondo, how long we been staring | 洪都 那家伙的入案照片 |
[01:57] | at that guy’s mug shot on the wall? | 在我们墙上挂了多久了 |
[01:59] | Long enough to catch the rest of Metro’s list. | 久到都市警局通缉犯全都已落网 |
[02:01] | Bakir Hadad, he stays at the top. | 巴吉尔·哈达德 他是头号通缉犯 |
[02:02] | We got close to him last year. | 去年我们差点抓到他 |
[02:04] | Yeah, well, close doesn’t qualify. | 差点抓到不算数 |
[02:05] | What’s his official body count? | 他杀了几个人了 |
[02:06] | Five down, right? All civilians? | 五个吗 都是平民吧 |
[02:08] | Hadad thought he was taking out another dealer, | 哈达德想除掉另一个毒贩 |
[02:09] | but he hit the wrong house. North instead of South. | 但找反了方向 袭击错了房子 |
[02:11] | Shot up a whole family. | 枪杀了一家人 |
[02:13] | – Nice. – Two little kids, | -漂亮 -两名幼童 |
[02:14] | mom, dad, grandma. | 妈妈 爸爸和奶奶遇害 |
[02:15] | And he’s been Metro’s Most Wanted ever since. | 之后他就一直是都市警局的头号通缉犯 |
[02:18] | Swings through L.A. just long enough to pick up his dope profits, | 在洛杉矶招摇过市 收取毒品盈利 |
[02:20] | and then he bounces. | 然后就销声匿迹了 |
[02:21] | And we finally got lucky. | 现在我们终于查到了他的下落 |
[02:22] | Yeah, because he got sloppy. | 对 因为他大意了 |
[02:23] | And he doesn’t think we can touch him. | 还以为我们抓不到他 |
[02:25] | Well, pride goeth before destruction | 骄傲致使毁灭 |
[02:27] | and haughty spirit before a fall. | 骄兵必败 |
[02:29] | What? I went to Sunday school. | 怎么了 我去过主日学校 |
[02:32] | Best snacks of the week. | 一周中最佳休闲时光 |
[02:32] | Hey, what’s going on? I’m working. | 出什么事了 我在工作 |
[02:38] | Okay, welcome zone straight ahead. | 好了 迎宾区就在前方 |
[03:01] | Hondo. | 洪都 |
[03:05] | All right, let’s make ’em hot. | 好了 给他们点颜色看看 |
[03:08] | – Perimeter fully contained? – 100%, Sergeant. | -四周都包围了吗 -全都包围了 警司 |
[03:10] | Undercover unit’s got eyes on the address. | 便衣部队正盯着那里 |
[03:11] | Nobody in, nobody out. | 没有人进出 |
[03:13] | Wait, you didn’t evacuate the entire building? | 等下 你没有疏散整栋大楼 |
[03:14] | We were trying to preserve the element of surprise. | 我们想让行动保持出其不意 |
[03:16] | No reason to spook the target if we didn’t have to, | 考虑到他之前有过逃脱警方追捕的经历 |
[03:18] | given his history of slipping the grip. | 没有必要不应打草惊蛇 |
[03:19] | Then let’s move. | 行动 |
[03:41] | Hold. Chris, take it out. | 等下 克里斯 熄灯 |
[03:46] | Tan, door. | 谭 开门 |
[03:51] | Move. | 上 |
[04:10] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:12] | Well, you’ll need an X-ray, but it looks like nothing worse | 你需要拍个片子检查下 但看上去没有大碍 |
[04:14] | than a very bad contusion. | 只是严重淤青 |
[04:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:18] | Somebody could think they’re matching up their stories. | 会有人觉得他们的故事是串好的 |
[04:21] | Well, they’re more worried about Tan than about how it looks. | 比起事情的表象来他们更关心谭 |
[04:24] | Do not discount appearances. Let’s get ’em separated. | 不要忽视表象 先分开他们 |
[04:31] | I’m not going to ask you what happened; don’t tell me. | 我不准备问你发生了什么 别告诉我 |
[04:33] | I know the drill. | 我知道流程 |
[04:34] | No private conversations with any member of your team. | 不要和任何组员进行私下谈话 |
[04:36] | Or with any witnesses. I got it. | 或是任何目击者 我知道 |
[04:38] | Not until Force Investigation finishes your interviews. | 直到调查处与你们谈完话 |
[04:41] | – Understood, sir. – Starting now. | -明白 长官 -现在开始 |
[04:42] | No more talking. Move. | 不要交谈 去吧 |
[04:44] | We’re waiting for your League lawyer before F.I.D. | 在警员调查处找你面谈前 |
[04:46] | does the walk-through. | 我们等你的联盟律师来 |
[04:47] | There’s no need. | 没有必要 |
[04:48] | Lawyers are useful in a situation like this. | 这种情况下律师能帮到你的 |
[04:50] | Only if you got something to hide. | 除非你有事隐瞒 |
[04:52] | Let’s just get this over with. | 赶紧完事 |
[04:54] | Don’t be too proud to protect yourself. | 不必为了面子不保护自己 |
[04:57] | I appreciate the advice, Captain. | 很感谢你的建议 队长 |
[05:02] | – Were you present? – No. | -你当时在场吗 -不在 |
[05:03] | Luca and I were in apartment 333 handling another suspect. | 卢卡和我在333号公寓对付另一名嫌犯 |
[05:06] | – How far away? – Four rooms. | -距离多远 -隔了四间房 |
[05:09] | All right. | 好吧 |
[05:14] | Look, we did our job, Commander. | 我们尽职尽责了 指挥官 |
[05:16] | I don’t have to tell you how Force Investigation works. | 不用我告诉你警员调查处是怎么办事的 |
[05:18] | Same old, same old. | 还是老样子 |
[05:19] | Yeah, meaning us versus them, right? | 你是说他们和我们是对立的 对吗 |
[05:20] | That’s not helpful. It’s not even accurate. | 这样想没用 况且一点也不准确 |
[05:22] | We’re all on the same side here. | 我们都是同一边的 |
[05:24] | Sure. Until we’re not. | 当然 现在不是了 |
[05:25] | They’re fact-finders. | 他们是想找出事实 |
[05:27] | They ask. We answer. Simple as that. You copy? | 他们问 我们答 仅此而已 知道了吗 |
[05:36] | – You okay? – No. | -你没事吧 -有事 |
[05:38] | I don’t understand how everything went sideways like that. | 我不明白事情是怎么搞成这样的 |
[05:40] | We’ll find out. | 我们会查明的 |
[05:42] | Street busted his ass to get back on the team. | 斯特里特费了很大劲才回队 |
[05:44] | You know they’re gonna look at him hard. | 你知道他们会针对他 |
[05:46] | So they look at him hard. | 就让他们针对 |
[05:47] | We’re SWAT. We can take review. | 我们是特警队的 经受得住审视 |
[05:50] | Everything you say matters. | 你说的每一句话都很重要 |
[05:52] | How you say it matters. | 你说的方式也很重要 |
[05:53] | Think before you answer, | 开口前要想清楚 |
[05:54] | don’t guess, and do not volunteer. | 不要猜 也不要自己滔滔不绝 |
[05:56] | – Commander… – Not even to me. | -指挥官 -跟我也不行 |
[05:57] | – Are you listening? – Yes. Yes, sir. | -听见了吗 -听见了 长官 |
[05:59] | I hate this as much as you do. | 我和你一样讨厌这些 |
[06:01] | I doubt it. Not with a dead civilian. | 我不觉得 毕竟有个平民死了 |
[07:00] | How did this even happen? What a mess. | 怎么会搞成这样的 真是一团糟 |
[07:03] | Do you trust the process? | 你信任他们的处理方式吗 |
[07:04] | No. It involves humans. | 不 涉及到了人 |
[07:06] | You can’t predict human behavior. | 人类的行为总是不可预测的 |
[07:07] | Except for self-interest. That’s pretty reliable. | 除了人都有私欲 这是肯定的 |
[07:11] | You’re more cynical than I am. | 你比我还愤世嫉俗 |
[07:12] | I’m just a pragmatist. | 我只是务实而已 |
[07:14] | That’s why I’m gonna tell you something. | 所以我要告诉你一件事 |
[07:16] | Good or bad? | 好事还是坏事 |
[07:18] | You’re getting looked at for a promotion. | 你有希望升职 |
[07:20] | But a finding of a wrongful death by one of your teams, | 但是你们队中有人错杀了平民 |
[07:23] | – that could sink it. – The least of my problems right now. | -会影响你的晋升 -我现在不想想这个 |
[07:25] | You’re not even curious? | 你都不好奇是什么职位吗 |
[07:27] | Oh, sure. | 当然 |
[07:28] | Director of Police Operations. | 警察行动司主管 |
[07:31] | – As a real possibility? – Real enough. | -真的吗 -当然 |
[07:33] | And that’s a straight shot to deputy chief. | 这个职位可以作为副局长的跳板 |
[07:36] | Hell, I’ll say it, Jess– no hiccups, and you could be | 这么说吧 杰西 不出意外 你会成为 |
[07:38] | the first female wearing the chief’s badge. | 首位戴上局长警徽的女性 |
[07:42] | Well, you don’t look so excited. | 你看起来一点也不激动 |
[07:44] | All of a sudden, you’re scared of heights in your career? | 怎么突然害怕起攀登职业高峰了 |
[07:46] | – No, sir. – Unless this goes bad, I mean… | -不是的 长官 -除非这件事出了问题 |
[07:48] | You know Hondo. You know this team. | 你了解洪都 了解这支队伍 |
[07:50] | -The truth doesn’t fix the optics. – Okay. | -事实并不能解决问题 -好吧 |
[07:53] | Then there’s nothing we can do. | 那我们就什么也做不了 |
[07:54] | Except worry. My specialty. | 除了担心 这是我的专长 |
[08:30] | For the record, I am Sergeant Nick Boyer, | 开始正式记录 我是尼克·博耶尔 |
[08:32] | LAPD Force Investigation Division. | 洛城警局警员调查处的 |
[08:34] | This is the immediate after-action interview | 现在是与洛城警局特警队小丹尼尔·哈里森警司的 |
[08:37] | with LAPD SWAT Sergeant Daniel Harrelson Jr., | 即时行动后面谈 |
[08:40] | who has waived legal representation for this interview. | 他已放弃为此次面谈请律师代表的权利 |
[08:42] | Time-coded date on this recording. | 录音已自动记录时间 |
[08:46] | Morning, Sergeant. | 早上好 警司 |
[08:47] | Still morning? | 现在还是早上吗 |
[08:49] | It’s been a long day for you already, I know. | 我知道对你来说今天已经很煎熬了 |
[08:52] | So, the purpose of this investigation is to determine | 此次调查的目的是确定 |
[08:55] | if actions by you or your team caused the death of, uh, | 由你的小队执行的行动是否造成了该名平民的死亡 |
[09:00] | Kayla Gleason, 23, teacher’s aide, residing at… | 凯拉·格里森 23岁 助教 住在 |
[09:04] | You get the cause of death yet, Sergeant? | 知道死亡原因了吗 警司 |
[09:06] | Residing at 4691 Anacapa Avenue, | 居住在洛杉矶阿纳卡帕大道4691号 |
[09:10] | Apartment 339, Los Angeles. | 339号公寓 |
[09:12] | The preliminary C.O.D. is blunt force trauma, | 初次判断死亡原因为钝器伤害 |
[09:16] | which occurred in close proximity to the stun grenade | 事发地点接近任务中 |
[09:18] | deployed during the mission. | 所掷闪光弹的位置 |
[09:19] | You can skip all the passive tenses. | 不必用被动时态 |
[09:21] | I gave the order to deploy. | 是我下命令投掷闪光弹的 |
[09:23] | I respect how you’re taking responsibility, Sergeant. | 我尊敬你勇于承担责任的态度 警司 |
[09:25] | For all my team’s actions. | 队中所有行动都在我的命令之下 |
[09:27] | But this was a terrible accident, not a wrongful death. | 但这是一场可怕的事故 不是过失杀人 |
[09:29] | Why don’t we just start at minute one? | 要不我们还是从一开始说起 |
[09:31] | You walk me through the mission from the initial breach point. | 你跟我从最初的突破口开始详细叙述一遍事情经过 |
[09:35] | We entered the building through a back courtyard | 我们从小巷进入后院 |
[09:37] | we accessed from the alley. | 再进入大楼 |
[09:40] | Tan, door. | 谭 开门 |
[09:41] | We were serving a rapid entry warrant against | 那时我们根据快速进入许可 |
[09:43] | multiple homicide suspect Bakir Hadad. | 进楼抓捕涉嫌多起谋杀的嫌犯巴吉尔·哈达德 |
[09:47] | And we had a full package of officers to secure | 大量警员对大楼周围进行了 |
[09:49] | the interior and exterior. | 严密的包围 |
[09:51] | My team, plus Sergeant Vandelli’s team as backup. | 我的小队 温戴利警司的小队做支援 |
[10:00] | Did you notice Sergeant Harrelson taking | 你知道哈里森警司在装甲车中 |
[10:01] | a personal phone call in the armored vehicle? | 接了一通私人电话吗 |
[10:03] | What does that have to do with the events at the building? | 这跟大楼中的事件有什么关系 |
[10:05] | Maybe nothing. But it’s on the timeline. | 也许没有关系 但都是同一时间点发生的 |
[10:09] | – We were still in transit. – I understand that. | -那时我们还在车上 -明白 |
[10:11] | Did you see the sergeant answer his phone? | 你有没有看见哈里森警司接私人电话 |
[10:15] | I saw that he was on the phone. | 我看见他在打电话 |
[10:17] | I appreciate your precision. | 感谢你的准确 |
[10:19] | Did he say anything to you? | 他有没有对你说什么 |
[10:23] | It seemed serious. | 看起来事情很重要 |
[10:26] | But you’re a cop, Sergeant. | 但你是名警察 警司 |
[10:29] | I don’t need to tell you | 不需要我告诉你 |
[10:30] | how good we all get at compartmentalizing. | 我们都有多么擅长区分事情 |
[10:32] | Not always easy, though. | 不过也不简单 |
[10:33] | I didn’t notice it had any effect on him, | 我没觉得这个电话对他有什么影响 |
[10:35] | if that’s what you’re asking. | 如果你是要问这个的话 |
[10:37] | Sergeant Harrelson took the lead, | 哈里森警司带领小队 |
[10:38] | going through the primary door, | 进入了第一扇门 |
[10:40] | which made you number two right behind him, correct? | 你是紧跟在他身后进入的 对吗 |
[10:42] | Correct. | 对 |
[10:43] | Let’s talk about the initial contact you had with a tenant. | 我们来聊聊你与一位租户初次接触的经历吧 |
[10:45] | That was my situation, not Sergeant Harrelson’s. | 那是我的事 和哈里森警司没有关系 |
[10:49] | I’m a working parent. | 我个有工作的父亲 |
[10:51] | I felt sorry for the mother. | 我同情那位母亲 |
[10:54] | I know how hard it is to raise a family on a budget. | 我知道节衣缩食养家糊口的有多么不易 |
[10:58] | I have a ten-year-old. Tell me about it. | 我也有个十岁的孩子 可不是吗 |
[11:13] | Hondo, hold. | 洪都 等下 |
[11:13] | Ma’am, I need you to go back inside now. | 女士 我需要你立刻回屋去 |
[11:15] | – I got to go to work. – No, you need to stay inside. | -我要去上班 -不 你需要待在家中 |
[11:17] | Don’t you tell me that. | 你别命令我 |
[11:18] | I need to drop off my kids and catch a bus. | 我要送我的孩子然后去赶公交 |
[11:20] | – No, not now. – I can’t miss work! | -现在不行 -我不能上班迟到 |
[11:21] | I’m only paid for my hours. I need the money. | 我的工资是按小时给的 我需要钱 |
[11:23] | Are you gonna feed my kids? The door out is right there. | 你来养我的孩子吗 大门就在那 |
[11:26] | Deacon! Don’t treat me like a criminal. | 迪肯 别把我当成罪犯 |
[11:28] | – I have rights. – Stevens. | -我也有权利 -史蒂文斯 |
[11:30] | Go ahead. Move, hurry, hurry. Move. | 快走 快 快 |
[11:33] | I am not thanking you. | 我不会感谢你的 |
[11:39] | That mom was, uh, | 那位妈妈 |
[11:40] | so loud and righteous. | 说话非常大声 正义十足 |
[11:41] | – Righteous? – She thought so. | -正义 -她是这么觉得的 |
[11:42] | The guy at the top of the stairs heard her. | 楼梯最上面的人听见她说话了 |
[11:45] | You mean the handyman? Carlton? | 你是说那个勤杂工 卡顿吗 |
[11:46] | No, that was farther down the hall. | 不 那是楼下的爸爸 |
[11:48] | First, there was a couple fighting. | 首先 有一对情侣吵架 |
[11:49] | He’d figured she’d called 911. | 他以为她报了警 |
[11:51] | Domestic violence? | 家庭暴力 |
[11:53] | Not by him anyway. | 家暴的不是他 |
[11:56] | You crazy thing! | 你这个疯婆子 |
[11:56] | What the hell’s the matter with you? | 你有什么毛病 |
[11:58] | You don’t clear your phone unless you got someone to hide! | 除非你有什么人想瞒着我 不然不会清空手机 |
[12:00] | So you called the cops on me?! | 你报警抓我 |
[12:02] | Why’d you call?! Why’d you call?! | 你为什么报警 为什么报警 |
[12:04] | I didn’t! | 我没有 |
[12:12] | Tell this idiot I didn’t call! | 告诉这个白痴我没报警 |
[12:14] | She didn’t call and we’re not here for you. | 她没报警 我们不是来找你的 |
[12:15] | Now, go back inside, shut the door, shut your mouths. | 立刻回屋 关上门 闭上嘴 |
[12:22] | The guy was worried she’d get him busted | 那个家伙担心她报警说他 |
[12:24] | for guns or stash or whatever. | 私藏枪支或者毒品什么的 |
[12:26] | He thought it was revenge-by-cop. | 他以为是警察栽赃 |
[12:28] | Another hero. | 又是一个英雄 |
[12:30] | Tell me about the canine. | 说说那条狗 |
[12:31] | Oh, yeah. The dog was freaking– | 那条狗很兴奋 |
[12:33] | all the noise and excitement. | 狂吠不止 很激动 |
[12:34] | You know dogs can smell adrenaline. | 你也知道狗狗能闻到肾上腺素 |
[12:37] | – He was in the apartment behind us. – With the handyman? | -它在我们身后的公寓内 -和那个勤杂工一起 |
[12:39] | Playing like some kind of a resident manager or something. | 他好像是那里的住户管理员 |
[12:42] | Nothing about Carlton said he’d be a problem. | 没有迹象表明卡顿有问题 |
[12:44] | Even though you knew he had a jacket? | 即使你知道他有前科 |
[12:46] | Sure, but that was a fed case got dropped. | 当然 但那个联邦案件已经撤诉了 |
[12:48] | Guy was producing porn without keeping track of | 他制作黄色影片 |
[12:50] | all the screen aliases the actors ever had. | 没有记录下所有演员的艺名 |
[12:52] | Carlton seemed to think we were a robbery crew coming to hit him. | 好像卡顿觉得我们是个来袭击他的抢劫团伙 |
[12:56] | Showed a whole lot of restraint. | 表现得非常有克制力 |
[12:58] | Well, that’s how Hondo leads the team. | 洪都就是这样带队的 |
[12:59] | Almost got you killed. | 几乎害你被杀 |
[13:01] | I remember a tactical instructor | 我记得一位战术指导说过 |
[13:02] | who said this is the only job where you can do everything right, | 这是唯一一份你可以把所有事做对 |
[13:05] | and you can still get killed. | 却还是会丢了命的工作 |
[13:08] | Reason we pull hazard pay. | 所以我们才有危险津贴 |
[13:10] | There weren’t supposed to be any dogs on-site. | 现场本不应该有狗出现 |
[13:12] | The dog was new. | 之前没有这条狗 |
[13:21] | Shots fired! | 有人开枪 |
[13:35] | Hey! I’m putting it down. | 我现在把枪放下 |
[13:40] | Officer down! | 警员受伤 |
[13:41] | Hands up! | 举起手来 |
[13:45] | – Hands behind your back! – I didn’t know you were cops! | -把手放在背后 -我不知道你们是警察 |
[13:47] | Where are you hit? | 击中了哪里 |
[13:48] | It caught the vest. I’m good. | 没事还好 |
[13:50] | Chris, stay here. Luca, move, move! | 克里斯 留在这 卢卡 我们走 |
[13:56] | You had an injured officer, | 有一名警员受伤 |
[13:58] | you’d lost the element of surprise… | 你们已经惊动了嫌犯 |
[13:59] | I’m aware of the facts, Sergeant. What’s the question? | 我清楚事实 警司 你想问什么 |
[14:02] | Why didn’t you reassess the plan? | 为何你没有重新制定方案 |
[14:04] | We are the point of the stick, and the stick keeps going. | 我们是团队的先锋 先锋必须继续前进 |
[14:07] | That’s how we train, over and over: the stick keeps going. | 我们就是这样反复训练出来的 先锋必须继续前进 |
[14:10] | We followed protocol. | 我们遵循了规章制度 |
[14:11] | Even with a third of your team sidelined? | 即便你的队伍中有三分之一的人不在了 |
[14:12] | We were in a hot zone. | 当时情势危急 |
[14:14] | We didn’t have time to reassess. | 没有时间重新制定方案 |
[14:17] | When you’re up to your ass in alligators, | 当鳄鱼咬到屁股 |
[14:18] | it’s too late to be thinking about draining the swamp. | 再去考虑抽干沼泽的水已经太迟了 |
[14:21] | You took a private call | 你在执行任务前 |
[14:22] | in the A.V. Right before the mission, correct? | 在装甲车上接了一通私人电话 对吗 |
[14:24] | You already know that. | 你已经知道了 |
[14:26] | We all have personal lives. Emergencies happen. | 我们都有私人生活 紧急情况时有发生 |
[14:29] | Is it possible the content of the call | 是否有可能电话内容 |
[14:32] | affected your tactical judgment? | 影响了你的战术决策 |
[14:37] | I’m asking if you were distracted or upset | 我是问在任务开始前 |
[14:39] | before the mission began. | 你是否感到分心或烦躁 |
[14:43] | I’ve been a cop a long time, and I was a Marine before that. | 我做警察很久了 之前在海军陆战队服役 |
[14:48] | I can handle news, but thank you for your concern. | 我能应对紧急情况 不过还是谢谢你的关心 |
[14:51] | – Did you rush the entry? – I did not. | -你有着急冲进门内吗 -我没有 |
[14:53] | This was our chance to grab up a dangerous fugitive | 这是我们抓住一个危险的逃犯的机会 |
[14:55] | who murdered an innocent family. | 一名杀害了一个无辜家庭的逃犯 |
[14:57] | Yeah, number one on Metro’s Most Wanted List. | 没错 都市警局头号通缉犯 |
[14:59] | – And we were focused. – And motivated. | -我们非常专注 -也很有动力 |
[15:02] | Bakir Hadad was still top of the charts. | 巴吉尔·哈达德仍在通缉令榜首 |
[15:04] | – It’s not a contest. – No, | -这不是比赛 -的确不是 |
[15:06] | but it’s a point of pride. | 但这是件值得骄傲的事 |
[15:08] | Lot of pride. | 荣耀之至 |
[15:09] | Ego and pride get you killed, Sergeant. | 自大和自傲会让你送命的 警司 |
[15:12] | We’re trained to leave it at the door. | 我们接受的训练让我们把骄傲自大抛在门外 |
[15:14] | We adjusted, and we brought him in. | 我们会调整心态 把犯人捉拿归案 |
[15:18] | Let’s go back to that call you took. | 继续说你接的那通电话 |
[15:21] | Hey, the sooner we get through this, | 我们越快过完这些 |
[15:22] | the sooner you’re out of here. | 你就能越快出去 |
[15:28] | Two little kids, mom, dad, grandma. | 两名幼童 妈妈 爸爸和奶奶遇害 |
[15:30] | And he’s been Metro’s Most Wanted ever since. | 之后他就一直是都市警局的头号通缉犯 |
[15:32] | Swings through L.A. just long enough to pick up his dope profits, | 在洛杉矶招摇过市 收取毒品盈利 |
[15:35] | and then he bounces. | 然后就销声匿迹了 |
[15:35] | – And we finally got lucky. – Yeah, because he got sloppy. | -现在我们终于查到了他的下落 -因为他大意了 |
[15:38] | And he doesn’t think we can touch him. | 还以为我们抓不到他 |
[15:39] | Well, pride goeth before destruction | 骄傲致使毁灭 |
[15:41] | and haughty spirit before a fall. | 骄兵必败 |
[15:43] | Hey, what’s going on? I’m working. | 出什么事了 我在工作 |
[15:44] | Something happened to Darryl. | 达瑞尔出事了 |
[15:47] | Hondo, | 洪都 |
[15:47] | the boy was shot while making deliveries on his job. | 那孩子在送货时中了枪 |
[15:51] | Okay, welcome zone straight ahead. | 好了 迎宾区就在前方 |
[15:53] | I’m in the ER at Cienega South. | 我在西尼加南区医院的急诊室 |
[15:56] | They took Darryl into surgery already. | 他们已经安排达瑞尔进手术了 |
[15:59] | But nobody is talking with me, | 但没人告诉我情况 |
[16:01] | nobody is making eye contact with me. | 他们看都不看我一眼 |
[16:05] | Which you know means this is bad. | 感觉情况很糟 |
[16:08] | That job was supposed to be safe. | 那份工作应该很安全 |
[16:09] | Mama, I can’t do this right now. | 妈妈 现在没时间说了 |
[16:12] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:16] | – Just get here as soon as you can, baby. – Hondo. | -亲爱的 尽快赶来就行 -洪都 |
[16:22] | All right, let’s make ’em hot. | 好 给他们点颜色看看 |
[16:23] | I love you, too. Look, he’s breathing and he’s strong. | 我也爱你 听着 他还在呼吸 他很坚强 |
[16:26] | – Perimeter fully contained? – 100%, Sergeant. | -四周都包围了吗 -全都包围了 警司 |
[16:27] | – I got to go. – …got eyes on the address. Nobody in, nobody out. | -得挂了 -…盯着那里 没有人进出 |
[16:30] | You didn’t evacuate the entire building? | 你没有疏散整栋大楼 |
[16:32] | We were trying to preserve the element of surprise. | 我们想让行动保持出其不意 |
[16:34] | No reason to spook the target if we didn’t have to, | 考虑到他之前逃脱过警方追捕 |
[16:35] | given his history of slipping the grip. | 没有必要不应打草惊蛇 |
[16:36] | Then let’s move. | 行动 |
[16:38] | Fruit, ma’am? | 要水果吗 女士 |
[17:01] | Since when is life fair? | 生活什么时候公平过 |
[17:05] | You know, I think I’m gonna listen to my captain, | 我觉得我该听队长的建议 |
[17:08] | and I’m-a wait for a League lawyer to be here. | 我要等联盟律师过来 |
[17:16] | Mind, uh, stating your name for the record, Ed? | 可以报一下名字吗 爱德 |
[17:18] | Edward Yannick, | 爱德华·雅尼克 |
[17:19] | acting legal counsel for Sergeant Daniel Harrelson, Jr. | 代表洛杉矶警察辩护联盟 |
[17:23] | on behalf of the Los Angeles Police Defense League. | 担任小丹尼尔·哈里森警司的法律顾问 |
[17:26] | Glad you could join us so we can put this to bed. | 很高兴你能加入我们 尽快了结此事 |
[17:28] | Oh, is that what you’re trying to do? | 你是想这样吗 |
[17:30] | Guys, we’re all seeking the truth. | 我们只求真相 |
[17:31] | I just got to find the weak spots | 我必须得在有人提出诉讼之前 |
[17:33] | before the lawsuits start up. | 找出薄弱环节 |
[17:34] | – Let’s keep going. – Okay. Um, | -那我们继续 -好的 |
[17:37] | did the call from your mother | 你妈妈打来的电话 |
[17:39] | impact your state of mind, Sergeant? | 是否影响了你的心态 警司 |
[17:46] | Yes, but not the mission. | 是的 但没有影响任务 |
[17:48] | Well, that’s a subjective judgment. How can you be sure? | 这是个主观的判断 你怎么肯定 |
[17:50] | The sergeant already answered your question, Nick. | 警司已经回答了你的问题 尼克 |
[17:53] | Next. | 下个问题 |
[17:55] | We had a plan, | 我们定好了计划 |
[17:57] | we followed the plan. | 遵循了计划 |
[17:59] | Since when does a SWAT plan | 什么时候开始特警队的计划 |
[18:01] | leave an innocent bystander dead? | 让一个无辜的旁观者送命 |
[18:04] | You guys don’t make mistakes like that. | 你们不会犯这种错误 |
[18:07] | No, we don’t. And we didn’t. | 对 我们不会 我们也没有 |
[18:11] | You can dig all you like. | 随便你怎么查 |
[18:14] | Good. I’m glad to hear it. | 好 我很高兴听你这么说 |
[18:18] | You know, my gramps was first generation SWAT, | 我爷爷是第一代特警队队员 |
[18:20] | and my dad second. I’m third. | 我老爸第二代 我是第三代 |
[18:23] | I know what you’re protecting. | 我知道你在保护什么 |
[18:26] | It ain’t SWAT or the department. | 不是针对特警队或是部门 |
[18:29] | Every cop investigation is set up | 每项警官调查的设立 |
[18:31] | to insulate the city, not the officers. | 都是为了保护城市 不是警官 |
[18:35] | At least be real with me. | 至少对我真诚点 |
[18:37] | I just need to learn what happened. | 我只想知道发生了什么 |
[18:38] | – Something else. – Like what? | -我是说别的 -比如什么 |
[18:40] | I know what you’re doing. | 我知道你在做什么 |
[18:41] | – Okay. – We are not on the same side… | -好吧 -我们不是一条战线的 |
[18:46] | …no matter how you try to play it. | 不管你装的多像 |
[18:48] | Does that mean you’re refusing to cooperate? | 这是否意味着你拒绝配合 |
[18:51] | No. This is me cooperating. | 不 我现在正在配合 |
[18:55] | Start at the top of the stairs. | 从楼梯顶上开始说 |
[18:57] | On the third floor. | 三楼 |
[19:00] | Deacon and I were on the door. | 迪肯和我在门口 |
[19:09] | Police! Show me your hands! | 警察 举起手来 |
[19:14] | Down! Give me your hands! Hands behind your back! | 趴下 把手给我 手放背后 |
[19:17] | Stay down. | 趴下 |
[19:18] | Luca and I took the accomplice into custody. | 卢卡和我控制住了嫌犯同伙 |
[19:20] | That kept us in the grow room. | 所以我们留在了种植屋 |
[19:21] | Oh, while Sergeant Harrelson and Officer Street | 就在哈里森警司和斯特里特警官 |
[19:24] | approached the bedroom door? | 靠近卧室门的时候吗 |
[19:25] | We were right there for backup. | 我们留在那作后援 |
[19:27] | The suspect was cornered. | 疑犯被困住了 |
[19:29] | You thought he was cornered. | 你以为他被困住了 |
[19:32] | Yes. That’s correct. | 对 |
[19:34] | We went in the door, | 我们进了门 |
[19:36] | they went to the left, we took our guy down. | 他们去了左边 我们制服了这间房的嫌犯 |
[19:38] | And then they threw in the flashbang, that was it. | 然后他们扔了个闪光弹 就是这样 |
[19:41] | We didn’t do anything wrong, all right? | 我们什么事也没做错 好吗 |
[19:47] | Bathroom break. | 休息一下上个厕所 |
[19:48] | Seems like I’m the only one that needs them. | 看起来我是唯一需要上厕所的人 |
[19:50] | Any red flags in there? | 里面有什么情况吗 |
[19:52] | These interviews are never pleasant, but no surprises yet. | 这类问话不会很愉快 但还没有什么意外 |
[19:55] | Are those the floor plans that Boyer wanted? | 那些是博耶尔要的楼层平面图吗 |
[19:56] | They were out of date when Narcotics gave them to us, | 毒品调查科给我们的时候就是未更新的 |
[19:58] | – we just didn’t know it. – The basics are there. | -我们当时不知道而已 -基本信息都有 |
[20:00] | I’ll be right back. | 马上回来 |
[20:05] | – Those the blueprints? – Yeah. | -这些是图纸吗 -对 |
[20:07] | Thanks. You watching the interrogation? | 谢谢 你在看审讯吗 |
[20:10] | – Some. – So? What do you think? | -看了一些 -你感觉怎么样 |
[20:13] | I think my team had bad intel going in. | 我觉得我的小队冲进去时得到的情报不准 |
[20:15] | We didn’t have the current layout, | 我们没有最新的平面图 |
[20:17] | – we didn’t know about the grow business. – But they kept going. | -不知道里面在种植毒品 -但他们仍继续行动 |
[20:19] | We can’t wait for conditions to be perfect to complete missions. | 我们没法等到万无一失才执行任务 |
[20:23] | You’re pushing my best officer | 你在逼我最好的警官 |
[20:24] | to admit a mistake he didn’t make. | 承认一个他并没有犯的错误 |
[20:25] | Ask yourself, was the entry tactically justified? | 扪心自问 进楼抓捕战术是否合理 |
[20:29] | My sergeant thought it was, and that’s all I need. | 我的警司认为合理就够了 |
[20:32] | You care about him. Maybe you’re too close | 你关心他 也许你们关系太亲密 |
[20:34] | to see the true picture here. | 使你无法认清现实 |
[20:35] | Hadad could have gotten away again. | 哈达德有可能再一次逃脱 |
[20:37] | He could have taken hostages. | 他有可能会抓平民作为人质 |
[20:40] | Ah. All better. | 好多了 |
[20:43] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[20:44] | Oh, absolutely. | 当然 |
[20:53] | You made it personal. Right, Sergeant? | 你把它当成个人恩怨了 对吗警司 |
[20:55] | Your team wasn’t gonna lose Hadad this time. | 你的小组这次不能再让哈达德逃走了 |
[20:57] | Look at the autopsy pics of the family he killed | 在你在我面前宣扬正义前 |
[20:59] | before you get all righteous on me. | 先去看看他杀死的一家人的尸检照片吧 |
[21:01] | Why don’t you walk me through the entry… | 要不还是详细说下进入… |
[21:03] | I caught the tail end of your conversation with Boyer. | 你和博耶尔说到后面时我听到了 |
[21:05] | First time I’ve seen you get so worked up. | 我还是头一次看见你这么激动 |
[21:07] | You took the bait. | 你着了他们的道了 |
[21:09] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 对不起 |
[21:11] | They were growing khat. | 他们在种阿拉伯茶 |
[21:12] | Street name, “African salad.” | 街上叫做”非洲沙拉” |
[21:14] | I’ve never even heard of that before. | 我从没听说过这个 |
[21:15] | Of course you haven’t. | 当然 |
[21:17] | You chew the leaves to get a buzz. | 嚼它的叶子能让你感到兴奋 |
[21:18] | It’s the biggest cash crop in Somalia. | 这是索马里最赚钱的经济作物 |
[21:20] | It’s used all over East Africa, the Mid-East | 在东非 中东和阿拉伯半岛 |
[21:22] | -and Arabian Peninsula. – That must’ve pissed you off, | -都有人在服用这个 -发现洛杉矶也有人种植 |
[21:24] | finding it growing here in L.A. | 你一定气坏了 |
[21:25] | – You’re a combat vet, right? – Relevance, Sergeant? | -你是从战场上退伍的吧 -有关系吗 警司 |
[21:27] | State of mind. We can move on. | 关系到精神状态 继续 |
[21:31] | Are you and Hondo involved in a romantic relationship? | 你和洪都谈过恋爱吗 |
[21:36] | – Take your time. – No. We’re not. | -别急着回答 -没有 我们没有 |
[21:38] | Not now? | 现在没有 |
[21:40] | – How about in the past? – Why do you ask? | -以前呢 -你为什么问这个 |
[21:42] | Over 30 years of being a cop. | 我当了三十多年的警察 |
[21:45] | Way you’re looking at him, defending him. | 你看他 还有维护他的样子 |
[21:47] | I’d defend any of my officers. | 我会维护我手下所有警官 |
[21:49] | Were you two ever involved in a romantic relationship? | 你们谈过恋爱吗 |
[22:01] | Even if he tried to jump out the window, | 即便他想从窗户跳出去 |
[22:02] | we had a team in position. | 我们也有小组已经就位了 |
[22:04] | There was just one door between us and him. | 我们和他之间就只隔着一扇门 |
[22:07] | The suspect had locked the bedroom door behind him. | 疑犯把卧室的门锁上了 |
[22:10] | I kicked the door in. Sergeant Harrelson was covering. | 我把门踹开冲了进去 哈里森警司掩护我 |
[22:13] | Putting the sergeant in the room first, right? | 让警司先进到房间里 对吗 |
[22:15] | As point man, yes. That’s how we train. | 做尖兵 对 我们就是这么训练的 |
[22:17] | You keep trying to second-guess me. | 你老是揣测我的想法 |
[22:18] | These are questions, they’re not accusations. | 这些只是问题 不是指控 |
[22:21] | Except that I’m a suspect. | 只不过我是嫌疑人 |
[22:22] | No, you’re a subject, you and your sergeant. | 不 你是个问话对象 你和你的警司都是 |
[22:26] | There were no tactical mistakes. | 没有战术错误 |
[22:28] | There’s still a dead civilian. | 可还是有个平民死了 |
[22:30] | Kayla Gleason would be | 凯拉·格里森本来 |
[22:31] | supervising nap time at her preschool right now. | 应该在她的学前班看着孩子们午睡呢 |
[22:36] | She just turned 23. | 她才刚刚满23岁 |
[22:40] | I can’t figure how it happened. | 我不知道怎么会这样 |
[22:42] | You followed a direct order from a commanding officer. | 你接受了上级下达的命令 |
[22:46] | You didn’t have a choice. | 你没有选择 |
[22:47] | So now you’re trying to play divide and conquer, is that it? | 现在你想分化我们 对吗 |
[22:50] | That’s-that’s bad math. | 你打错算盘了 |
[22:51] | Only if you told me the whole truth about the guy | 你只要把这个人的全部情况如实告诉我 |
[22:53] | who brought you back on the team after cutting you. | 他把你踢出去以后又把你招了回来 |
[22:56] | Someone who washes out of SWAT | 被特警队扫地出门的人 |
[22:57] | doesn’t usually get a second chance. | 一般不会再有机会回来 |
[22:59] | There were some trust issues. | 我们是有过信任方面的问题 |
[23:01] | I had some things I needed to learn. I didn’t “wash out.” | 我需要再历练一些事情 我不是被”扫地出门” |
[23:04] | Loyalty goes a long way, for all of us. | 忠诚需要长时间建立 对我们都是 |
[23:08] | You might be tempted to return the favor. | 你也许有报恩的想法 |
[23:12] | Try to cover for your boss’s mistake. | 想去掩盖你的领导的错误 |
[23:15] | You have no idea how ridiculous you sound. | 你完全不知道你说得多离谱 |
[23:20] | So wise me up. | 那你告诉我吧 |
[23:26] | 20-David to Command. | 20D呼叫指挥部 |
[23:27] | Suspect’s through to the next apartment. | 疑犯已进入隔壁公寓 |
[23:34] | He’s at the front door. Flashbang, now. | 他在前门 闪光弹 马上 |
[23:36] | We couldn’t let him get out the front door. | 我们不能让他从前门出去 |
[23:37] | That would’ve exposed more civilians, more officers. | 那样会让更多平民和警官有危险 |
[23:40] | Well, what about the girl in the apartment? | 那公寓里那个姑娘呢 |
[23:42] | The bedroom was empty, before dawn. | 天亮之前 卧室是空的 |
[23:44] | We didn’t know she was there, | 我们不知道她在那里 |
[23:45] | we didn’t know she was home, | 我们不知道她在家 |
[23:46] | we didn’t see her, we didn’t hear her. | 我们没看见她 没听见她 |
[23:48] | It was noisy, though, right? | 但现场很吵 对吧 |
[23:50] | With the takedown, the arrest, | 又是突袭 又是逮捕 |
[23:52] | the tenants shouting, the babies, the dog, | 租户的喊叫声 婴儿哭喊声 狗叫声 |
[23:57] | the officers, the gunshots. | 警官说话声 枪声等等 |
[24:00] | We did a visual inspection. | 我们进行了目视检查 |
[24:09] | We should’ve seen her. | 我们应该看见她的 |
[24:18] | Stay down! Stay down! | 趴下 趴下 |
[24:20] | You’re done! This is 20-David to all D-team units. | 你完了 20D呼叫所有D组成员 |
[24:23] | Code 4, suspect in custody. | 无需支援 嫌犯已被控制 |
[24:26] | Hondo. | 洪都 |
[24:29] | Nothing. | 没有呼吸了 |
[24:30] | Get over here, Street. Cover me. Call it in now. | 斯特里特过来 掩护我 现在求援 |
[24:33] | 26-David to Command. We have female victim, | 26D呼叫指挥部 有个女性受害者 |
[24:36] | down with head injury, | 头部受伤 |
[24:38] | non-responsive, no breathing, no pulse. CPR initiated. | 没有反应 没有呼吸脉搏 开始心肺复苏 |
[24:42] | You killed her. You killed her. | 你们杀了她 你们杀了她 |
[24:44] | Shut up! | 住嘴 |
[24:49] | Did we do this? | 是我们杀的吗 |
[24:56] | Come on. Come on. Come on. | 加油 加油 |
[25:06] | Momma, tell me what’s happening. | 妈妈 跟我说说怎么样了 |
[25:09] | Darryl’s still in surgery. | 达瑞尔还在手术 |
[25:11] | How much longer? | 还要多久 |
[25:12] | They couldn’t estimate. | 他们无法估计 |
[25:14] | You find out how many times he got hit? | 你知道他被打了几枪吗 |
[25:15] | Twice. | 两枪 |
[25:17] | Once in his side and once in his leg. | 一枪在身体侧面 一枪在腿上 |
[25:21] | Driver didn’t even get hurt. | 司机都没受伤 |
[25:24] | Is the shooter in custody? | 枪手被抓住了吗 |
[25:26] | I don’t think so. Well, let’s just be grateful | 我想没有 至少感谢医生已经 |
[25:29] | that at least the doctors stopped the bleeding, all right? | 把出血止住了 好吗 |
[25:32] | I’m gonna get there as soon as I can, all right? | 我一有空就马上过去 |
[25:33] | They’re saying nobody can visit until he’s stable in recovery. | 他们说直到他情况稳定以后才能探视 |
[25:38] | At least a couple of hours, if… | 至少要几小时 如果… |
[25:41] | if Darryl beats the odds against him. | 如果达瑞尔能挺过来的话 |
[25:43] | Ma. Ma, I’m gonna get there. | 妈 我会赶过去的 |
[25:45] | I tried to call his mother. | 我试着给他妈妈打电话 |
[25:47] | Biology does not make her any kind of mom. | 血缘关系并没有给她一点母性 |
[25:52] | No way to reach her. No voice mail on her phone. | 没办法联系到她 她电话不能留言 |
[25:59] | We could lose him. | 他可能会死 |
[26:02] | He did everything right, everything, | 他什么事都没做错 |
[26:06] | and look what happened. | 怎么会这样 |
[26:08] | No, Ma. Ma, don’t do that. | 不 妈 别这样 |
[26:10] | Don’t you give up hope on him too soon. | 别这么快就放弃希望 |
[26:12] | You hear me? | 听到了吗 |
[26:16] | Momma? | 妈妈 |
[26:17] | I hear you. | 听到了 |
[26:19] | I hear you, son. | 我听到了 儿子 |
[26:30] | Oh, God, help us. | 老天 请帮帮我们 |
[26:35] | – Is this a progress report? – Yes, it is. | -这是进度报告吗 -是的 |
[26:38] | Let you know that we finished most of the interviews. | 大部分调查都完成了 |
[26:40] | Uh, we’re still talking to the subject officers, | 队里其他人已经谈完了 |
[26:42] | but the rest of your team’s released. | 还剩当事警官没谈完 |
[26:43] | Why not everybody? | 为什么没谈完 |
[26:45] | Harrelson and Street are good cops. | 哈里森和斯特里特都是好警察 |
[26:46] | They got the job done, | 他们完成了工作 |
[26:47] | but lawyers are gonna see liability | 但律师可能会觉得他们负有 |
[26:50] | based on reckless endangerment. | 鲁莽危害行为的责任 |
[26:51] | They’re not reckless officers. | 他们行事并不鲁莽 |
[26:52] | They threw in a flashbang and a woman died from a head injury | 他们扔闪光弹导致一位女性 |
[26:55] | as a result of their action. | 头部受伤而死 |
[26:57] | And you’ve already decided that | 你都没掌握所有情况 |
[26:58] | without waiting for all the facts? | 就下判断吗 |
[26:59] | I’ve heard no evidence that suggests | 目前没有任何证据 |
[27:00] | any other possible explanations. | 表明其他可能性 |
[27:02] | So unless you can raise the dead, | 除非你能复活死人 |
[27:04] | doesn’t look good. | 情况对他们很不利 |
[27:05] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[27:08] | And I’m sorry if I offended you earlier, Captain. | 稍早若有冒犯 抱歉 队长 |
[27:12] | Peace? | 握手言和 |
[27:14] | Sure. | 当然 |
[27:24] | – Ready to continue? – I mean to be at that hospital | -可以继续了吗 -孩子手术做完以后 |
[27:26] | when that boy gets out of surgery, | 不管我们谈完没 |
[27:28] | whether we’re done here or not. | 我都要赶去医院 |
[27:29] | You hear how that sounds, don’t you? | 你听到自己的口气了吧 |
[27:31] | Like personal comes first to you. | 像是你的私人生活是最重要的 |
[27:32] | Like you might’ve hurried the mission | 像是你为了早点去看孩子 |
[27:34] | in order to check in on this kid. | 着急完成任务 |
[27:35] | – What’s the question, Nick? – I didn’t hurry anything! | -你想问什么 尼克 -我没着急做完任何事 |
[27:38] | I’m just trying to hurry you. | 我只是在催你 |
[27:40] | Can we all just try to get back on track? | 能否回归正题 |
[27:42] | Okay. Would you have ordered the stun grenade deployed if you’d | 好 如果你知道受害人在屋内 |
[27:45] | known the victim was in the room? | 是否还会下令使用闪光弹 |
[27:46] | I’d have used the same tactic, yes. | 我还会使用同样的战术 |
[27:49] | The suspect could’ve grabbed her as a hostage. | 嫌犯可能抓她当作人质 |
[27:51] | He could’ve killed her. | 他可能会杀了她 |
[27:53] | We knew that our best choice was maximum shock | 我们都知道最佳选择是用最小伤害 |
[27:55] | with minimum damage, | 造成最大冲击 |
[27:57] | and a flashbang is a non-lethal weapon. | 闪光弹是非致命武器 |
[27:59] | Usually. Not this time. | 一般来说是 这次可不是 |
[28:00] | You’re assuming that we had an option without risk. | 你在假定我们有无风险的选择 |
[28:03] | I chose the option with the least risk. | 我选择了最小风险的战术 |
[28:05] | That doesn’t mean zero risk. | 但这也依然是有风险的 |
[28:08] | If any one of eight things had played out another way, | 如果八件事中有一件不是那样 |
[28:10] | we wouldn’t even be here. | 我们根本都不会在这里 |
[28:12] | But here we are. | 但事情确实发生了 |
[28:14] | Ask me a question or let me leave. | 问问题 不然就让我走 |
[28:22] | If I hadn’t mentioned that phone call… | 如果我没提他打电话的事… |
[28:24] | Deac, they already had the record. | 迪肯 他们已经拿到记录了 |
[28:26] | They know the answers before they ever ask the questions. | 问问题以前 他们都已经知道答案了 |
[28:28] | Even if they clear Hondo and Street, | 就算他们洗掉洪都和斯特里特的嫌疑 |
[28:31] | a civilian still died during our raid, and we got to own that. | 在突袭时死了一位平民 这是我们的错 |
[28:37] | What if they don’t clear Hondo and Street? | 如果嫌疑洗不掉呢 |
[28:40] | Look, we’re trained to make the best choices. | 我们受训是为了做出最佳选择 |
[28:42] | Me, I’m gonna trust the training. | 我会相信我受过的训练 |
[28:44] | We had no alternatives. | 我们没有别的选择 |
[28:46] | You know they’ll jump all over every inconsistency | 调查若发现一丁点矛盾或不一致的地方 |
[28:47] | or contradiction in the interviews. | 会立刻受到他们的质疑 |
[28:49] | – Dude, maybe you need to go home and take a rest… – I’m fine. | -不然你回家休息吧 -我没事 |
[28:51] | …instead of criticizing. | 别在这说闲话 |
[28:52] | Dial it down. | 你俩消停点 |
[28:55] | We’re a team. | 我们是一个队的 |
[28:56] | Exactly. | 就是 |
[28:58] | That’s what I meant. | 我就是这意思 |
[29:01] | We should go the building and figure it out ourselves. | 我们去那栋楼自己查查吧 |
[29:03] | All right, time to get proactive. | 好 也该我们主动出击了 |
[29:05] | – You good with that? – Yeah. | -你可以吗 -行 |
[29:08] | I’m gonna grab Chris. I’ll meet you there. | 我去叫克里斯 一会儿见 |
[29:21] | Anything? | 有发现吗 |
[29:22] | – Nothing? – Man, I hate canvassing. | -没有吗 -我讨厌拉票游说 |
[29:25] | Okay, so, what have we missed? | 我们有什么漏掉的吗 |
[29:26] | I don’t know. You tell me, Chris, ’cause I’m out of ideas. | 不知道 我想不出别的主意了 |
[29:29] | So let’s walk it again. | 那我们重演一遍现场吧 |
[29:30] | – Okay. – All right, I’ll meet you in there. | -好 -我马上进去 |
[29:33] | Officer. | 警官 |
[29:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[29:41] | Thought you weren’t gonna say that. | 以为你不会说谢谢呢 |
[29:43] | I had no idea what was happening upstairs. | 楼上的事我一无所知 |
[29:45] | – I’m sorry. – It’s okay. | -抱歉 -没事 |
[29:47] | Did you get to work on time? | 你上班没迟到吧 |
[29:48] | Yes, I did. I appreciate your help, | 没 谢谢你的帮忙 |
[29:51] | so if you need some kind of witness, | 如果你们需要证人 |
[29:52] | I’m happy to testify about our | 我很乐意证明 |
[29:53] | so-called handyman, Carlton. | 那个所谓的勤杂工卡顿干的事 |
[29:56] | – What? The guy with the dog? – Yeah. | -什么 养狗那个人 -对 |
[29:57] | That guy definitely knew all about that dope farm, | 他常偷溜进的住户的屋里 尤其是女人 |
[30:00] | the way that he sneaks into people’s apartments, | 他肯定知道有人种毒品的事 |
[30:02] | especially women’s. I caught him in mine once. | 他有一次偷溜进我家被我碰到了 |
[30:05] | – Inside your apartment? – Yeah. | -进到你屋内吗 -对 |
[30:06] | He said he was changing the batteries | 他说他在更换 |
[30:07] | on everybody’s smoke detectors, | 住户烟雾报警器的电池 |
[30:09] | but I think he was just in my underwear drawer. | 但我觉得他在翻我的内衣 |
[30:11] | I mean, the damn detector never works anyway, | 而且报警器从来都不管用 |
[30:13] | not even when you set a fire in the kitchen, | 就算你在厨房放火也一样 |
[30:15] | and I did, twice. | 我放了两次 |
[30:17] | Well, that’s got to be scary, especially with kids. | 挺可怕的吧 尤其你还带着孩子 |
[30:18] | Yeah, well, without kids, | 对 没孩子的话 |
[30:20] | I would’ve been paying attention to the stove. | 我肯定会知道盯着炉子了 |
[30:22] | Maybe I should check those batteries for you. | 不然我去帮你检查下电池吧 |
[30:24] | Sure. Yeah, come on. | 好 来吧 |
[30:32] | Me and the kids are gonna go stay at my sister’s | 等这里恢复平静之前 |
[30:34] | until things get normal around here. | 我和孩子会去我妹妹家住 |
[30:37] | Hello? | 你好 |
[30:38] | Hey, Deac, what’re you doing? | 迪肯 你在做什么 |
[30:40] | Hey, come here, take this. | 过来 帮我拿着 |
[30:55] | It’s a camera. | 是个摄像头 |
[30:56] | Oh, man. | 老天 |
[30:57] | – Peeping Tom with tech skills. – What? | -懂技术的偷窥狂 -什么 |
[30:59] | Might explain why that flashbang didn’t trip an alarm | 难怪放了闪光弹 |
[31:01] | in the girl’s apartment. | 也没触发警报器 |
[31:49] | Chris? | 克里斯 |
[32:02] | Now, if there’s a cam inside, | 如果这里也有摄像头 |
[32:03] | we don’t know what it’s gonna show. | 不知道会拍到什么 |
[32:05] | Maybe nothing, | 也许什么都没有 |
[32:07] | and maybe it incriminates Street and Hondo. | 也许能证明斯特里特和洪都有罪 |
[32:10] | It’s proof. | 这是证据 |
[32:13] | Either way. Good or bad. | 不管是好是坏 |
[32:15] | We don’t have to find out. | 我们没必要一定要知道 |
[32:19] | It just looks like a smoke detector to me. | 我觉得这就是个普通的烟雾报警器 |
[32:24] | Once we do this, | 一旦开始查 |
[32:25] | we can’t go back. | 就不能回头了 |
[32:26] | If we made a mistake, | 如果我们犯了错 |
[32:28] | we need to know. | 我们应该知道 |
[32:30] | If we didn’t, | 如果没有 |
[32:32] | they need to know. | 他们应该知道 |
[32:34] | But we can’t be afraid of the truth. | 但我们不能害怕真相 |
[32:37] | That’s not who we are. | 我们不是这样的人 |
[32:49] | We should document the search. | 我们应该记录下搜查过程 |
[32:54] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[32:54] | Go. | 开始吧 |
[32:55] | I’m Sergeant David Kay, | 我是大卫·凯警司 |
[32:57] | this is Apartment 339, 4691 Anacapa Avenue. | 这里是阿纳卡帕大道4691号339号公寓 |
[33:01] | Based on information provided to me | 根据该栋大楼另一名住户 |
[33:03] | by another tenant in this building, | 给我提供的信息 |
[33:05] | I have learned that the smoke detectors in these apartments | 我发现公寓里的烟雾探测器 |
[33:08] | may contain hidden surveillance cameras. | 可能装有隐藏监控摄像头 |
[33:10] | This recording will document that search. | 这段视频将记录此次搜查 |
[33:24] | Got it. | 拍好了 |
[33:37] | It’s another camera. | 又是一个摄像头 |
[33:41] | Too late now. | 现在知道太迟了 |
[33:50] | I’ve asked Tech Support to cue up the relevant footage | 我已经叫技术部门把相关的监控视频 |
[33:53] | from the SD card pulled out of the camera. | 从摄像头的记忆卡里调出来了 |
[33:55] | – Commander, you didn’t… – No, Sergeant. | -指挥官 你没有… -不 警司 |
[33:56] | I have not seen it yet. | 我还没看过 |
[33:58] | We’re gonna share the experience together. | 我们要一起观看 |
[34:00] | If you could hold off on your interruptions. | 如果你可以不打岔的话 |
[34:03] | Are we ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[34:04] | Play it. | 播放 |
[34:12] | 20-David to Command! | 20D呼叫总部 |
[34:13] | Suspect’s through into the next apartment. | 疑犯已进入隔壁公寓 |
[34:28] | Stay down! | 趴下 |
[34:28] | Stay down! You’re done! | 趴下 你完了 |
[34:31] | This is 20-David to all D-team units. | 20D呼叫所有D组成员 |
[34:33] | Code 4, suspect in custody. | 无需支援 嫌犯已被控制 |
[34:36] | We did not do that. | 不是我们杀的 |
[34:38] | For once, I’m glad there was a camera. | 至少这一次 我很高兴那里装有摄像头 |
[34:39] | Are the subject officers released | 能释放正在做进一步审问的 |
[34:41] | from further questioning, Sergeant? | 相关警员了吗 警司 |
[34:43] | Yes, ma’am. | 可以了 |
[34:43] | We’re as relieved as you are, Commander. | 我们和你一样送了口气 指挥官 |
[34:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:55] | I hope the rest of the news gets better for you. | 希望你之后都能收到好消息 |
[34:58] | I appreciate that. | 谢谢你 |
[35:12] | I called the DA’s office. | 我给地检官办公室打了电话 |
[35:14] | Hadad’s exposed for another first-degree murder charge. | 哈达德又多加一项一级谋杀 |
[35:17] | “Homicide during a felony with reckless indifference.” | “重罪在逃期鲁莽无情地谋杀他人” |
[35:20] | – How many life sentences can he serve? – Not enough, | -他能判几个无期徒刑 -多少都不够 |
[35:22] | but at least he won’t be making more bodies. | 但是至少他不能再杀人了 |
[35:25] | Oh, man, I don’t even know what to do for that. | 天呐 我都不知道这伤该怎么弄 |
[35:28] | Annie swears by arnica gel. | 安妮非常相信疤痕克星 |
[35:29] | Yeah, so does my mom. | 我妈妈也是 |
[35:31] | Okay, we’ve been waiting years for this moment. | 这一刻我们已经等了很多年 |
[35:33] | It’s time to take down Bakir Hadad’s beauty shot. | 是时候撕掉巴吉尔·哈达德的大头照了 |
[35:36] | Where’s Hondo? | 洪都在哪 |
[35:37] | – Uh, I think something’s going on with Darryl. – Who? | -达瑞尔好像出事了 -谁 |
[35:41] | Uh, he’s this kid from juvie | 就是少管所的那个孩子 |
[35:43] | Hondo and his mom have been kind of looking after. | 洪都和她妈妈一直在照顾他 |
[35:45] | Wait, Darryl? | 等等 达瑞尔吗 |
[35:46] | Leroy Henderson’s kid? | 勒罗伊·亨德森的儿子吗 |
[35:47] | Yeah. Hondo didn’t want to make a big deal about it. | 是的 洪都不想到处说 |
[35:49] | How’d you find out? | 那你是怎么知道的 |
[35:50] | He asked me about the foster system, | 他问过我有关寄养家庭的事 |
[35:52] | ’cause, you know, I went through it. | 因为我经历过 |
[35:54] | But uh, I think maybe he’s trying | 不过我觉得或许他是想 |
[35:56] | to give Darryl something better. | 给达瑞尔创造更好的环境 |
[35:57] | – I hope he’s okay. – Me, too. | -希望他没事 -我也希望 |
[36:01] | Everyone deserves a second chance. | 每个人都应该有第二次机会 |
[36:06] | You’re highest ranking in the room, Deac. | 现在你是这里等级最高的人 迪肯 |
[36:08] | Do the honors, man. | 你来撕吧 |
[36:10] | All right. | 好 |
[36:27] | Did you think they’d been reckless? | 你觉得他们有鲁莽行事吗 |
[36:30] | We weren’t there. | 我们当时不在场 |
[36:32] | I had to consider the possibility, | 我必须考虑那些可能性 |
[36:34] | and the appearance of possibility. | 以及会有多少可能性 |
[36:37] | Both of which would’ve kept me awake at night. | 不管哪个都会让我晚上睡不着 |
[36:39] | Sir, I know you’re disappointed in me… | 长官 我知道你对我很失望 |
[36:41] | We’re not talking about it. | 我们现在不谈这个问题 |
[36:42] | – I need to explain… – For your own good, | -我要解释一下 -为了你自己好 |
[36:43] | We shouldn’t talk about it. | 我们不该说这个 |
[36:45] | When that relationship began, | 在这段关系开始时 |
[36:46] | it wasn’t in violation of policy. | 并没有违反到规定 |
[36:49] | As soon as you moved Hondo to 20-David, | 在你把洪都调到20D的时候 |
[36:50] | we knew what we had to do. | 我们就知道该怎么做了 |
[36:52] | Took a little while, but we ended it. | 是花了一点时间 但是我们结束了 |
[36:54] | It hasn’t affected his job performance or mine. | 那并没有影响到他或是我的工作表现 |
[36:56] | How would you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[37:02] | Yeah. It’s a double standard. | 没错 这是双重标准 |
[37:05] | But personal relationships like that | 但是这样的私人关系 |
[37:06] | don’t help women rise in a male hierarchy. | 不能帮助女性在男权体系中获得晋升 |
[37:10] | They just compromise you. | 这样的关系只会伤害到你 |
[37:13] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:15] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:17] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[37:18] | But since we never had this conversation, | 但是既然我们从来没有谈过这件事 |
[37:20] | I have no knowledge I might need to do something about. | 我不知道我可能需要对此做些什么 |
[37:25] | Go home. I’ll see you tomorrow. | 回家吧 明天见 |
[37:27] | Good night, sir. Thank you. | 晚安 长官 谢谢 |
[37:30] | Oh, please. | 得了吧 |
[37:51] | Are we gonna talk about… | 我们要不要聊聊… |
[37:52] | Nothing to say. | 没什么好说的 |
[38:02] | You hardly even look at me anymore. | 你几乎看都不看我一眼 |
[38:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:08] | That kiss? | 那个吻 |
[38:11] | I thought that was… | 我以为那是… |
[38:13] | a mutual moment that we had. | 我们对彼此都有感觉 |
[38:15] | Was I wrong? | 我错了吗 |
[38:17] | I-I didn’t mean to cross any lines. | 我不是故意要跨越底线 |
[38:18] | Except we did. | 但是我们跨了 |
[38:20] | Me, more than you. | 我比你更越界 |
[38:23] | And I’ve felt guilty ever since. | 从那以后我觉得很内疚 |
[38:27] | – I’m sorry. It’s not gonna happen again. – I know. | -对不起 不会再发生了 -我知道 |
[38:30] | I promise you. | 我向你保证 |
[38:30] | I know it’s not gonna happen again, because… | 我只是不会再发生 因为 |
[38:33] | I moved in with Ty and Kira. | 我搬去泰和基拉一起住了 |
[38:36] | – Because of me? – No. | -因为我吗 -不是 |
[38:38] | Because of me. | 因为我自己 |
[38:41] | It made me realize that… | 这件事让我意识到 |
[38:43] | I really needed to commit to them. | 我真的需要对他们做出承诺 |
[38:45] | A hundred percent. | 全心全意地做出承诺 |
[38:48] | You and me, we’re… | 我和你 我们是 |
[38:49] | teammates. That’s all. | 队友 仅此而已 |
[38:53] | We’re more than just teammates. We’re friends. | 我们不只是队友 我们还是朋友 |
[38:55] | We can’t be like that anymore, Street. | 我们不能再这样了 斯特里特 |
[38:59] | It wouldn’t be fair to them. | 这对他们不公平 |
[39:06] | I don’t have a lot of friends. | 我的朋友不多 |
[39:10] | I trust you. With my life. | 我信任你 我可以把生命托付给你 |
[39:14] | And I’m always gonna have your back on the job. | 在工作中 我永远都会支持你 |
[39:17] | But that’s where it ends from now on. | 但是那件事到此结束 |
[39:26] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[39:29] | They’re waiting for me. | 他们在等我 |
[39:35] | They’re not right for you. | 他们对你来说不合适 |
[39:41] | I just… | 我只是 |
[39:43] | I don’t want you to get your heart broken. | 我不想你心碎 |
[39:47] | Not your problem, Street. | 那不是你的问题 斯特里特 |
[39:53] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[40:24] | Excuse me. Excuse me. | 不好意思 不好意思 |
[40:26] | – Yes? – I’m looking for Henderson. | -什么事 -我在找亨德森 |
[40:28] | Darryl. Gunshot trauma. | 达瑞尔 受了枪伤 |
[40:30] | This way. | 这边 |
[41:42] | No… | 不 |