时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | My son Darryl– | 我儿子达瑞尔 |
[00:03] | been trying to keep him all the way out. | 我很努力地想要让他远离这一切 |
[00:04] | But I’m here. I ain’t there. | 但我在这儿 不在他身边 |
[00:06] | Picked up Darryl at a house party. | 在一个家庭派对上找到了达瑞尔 |
[00:07] | But he blew zero on the breathalyzer. | 但是酒精测试仪显示他没喝酒 |
[00:09] | As a courtesy, I’m releasing him into your custody. | 出于礼貌 我就把他交还给你了 |
[00:11] | Something happened to Darryl. | 达瑞尔出事了 |
[00:13] | The boy was shot. | 那孩子中了枪 |
[00:14] | They took Darryl to surgery already. | 他们已经安排达瑞尔去做手术了 |
[00:16] | Now, reading is hard. | 识字很难 |
[00:18] | – Did Kelly do something wrong again? – No. | -凯莉又做错什么事了吗 -没有 |
[00:20] | I-I think she might have dyslexia. | 我觉得她可能有阅读障碍 |
[00:22] | You still helping her with her reading, the dyslexia? | 你还在教她阅读吗 那个有阅读障碍的 |
[00:24] | Couple times a week, yeah. | 一周几次吧 |
[00:26] | Her mom says that | 她妈妈说 |
[00:27] | she’s about to start a new charter school this year. | 她今年要去一间新的特许学校上学了 |
[00:29] | I’m in a financial hole. Deep. | 我现在负债累累 |
[00:30] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[00:31] | That’s the end of the story between you and Sergeant Kay. | 这是你和凯警官之间故事的结局 |
[00:33] | You’re out of Deacon’s life now. | 不要再出现在迪肯的生活中了 |
[00:35] | That kiss. I thought that was… | 那个吻 我以为那是… |
[00:37] | a mutual moment that we had. | 我们对彼此都有了感觉 |
[00:38] | Was I wrong? | 我错了吗 |
[00:39] | I moved in with Ty and Kira. | 我搬去泰和基拉一起住了 |
[00:41] | You and me, we’re… | 我和你 我们是 |
[00:43] | teammates. That’s all. | 队友 仅此而已 |
[00:55] | Any change? | 有变化吗 |
[00:56] | He’s stable. | 他很稳定 |
[00:57] | You’ve been here all night long. | 你已经守了一夜了 |
[00:59] | – I know. – Go home. Shower. | -我知道 -回家去 洗个澡 |
[01:01] | Get some sleep. I’ll be here to watch over him. | 睡一会 我来看着他 |
[01:07] | Visiting hours start soon. | 很快就要到探视时间了 |
[01:09] | You going to tell Leroy? | 你打算告诉勒罗伊吗 |
[01:10] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[01:26] | Call me as soon as the kid wakes up. | 这孩子一醒就打给我 |
[01:27] | Ask for Detective Billings. | 找比林斯警探 |
[01:31] | Detective? | 警探 |
[01:33] | I’m Sergeant Daniel Harrelson, SWAT. | 我是特警队的丹尼尔·哈里森警司 |
[01:34] | Yeah, Billings, Southwest. | 比林斯 西南警局的 |
[01:36] | – Are you running point on the Darryl Henderson case? – Yep. | -你在追查达瑞尔·亨德森的案子吗 -对 |
[01:38] | Do you know what went down yet? | 你知道发生了什么吗 |
[01:40] | No, I’m still trying to piece it together. | 还不知 我还在整理线索 |
[01:42] | Best guess is, the kid took a job delivering snack foods, | 很有可能是 这个孩子找了份运送零食的工作 |
[01:45] | saw how much cash was involved, | 看见了很多现金 |
[01:46] | roped one of his friends into robbing the truck. | 怂恿他的一个朋友抢劫货车 |
[01:48] | Probably a disagreement over the split. | 可能分赃不均 |
[01:50] | Friend pulls a piece, you can fill in the rest. | 朋友掏出了枪 剩下的你可以自己脑补 |
[01:52] | Wait a minute. You think Darryl was involved in the crime? | 等下 你觉得达瑞尔犯了罪 |
[01:54] | Son of a major felon, | 重罪犯的儿子 |
[01:55] | who just got out of juvie for armed robbery, | 犯下持枪抢劫罪进了少管所 |
[01:57] | he’s now involved in an armed robbery? | 最近刚释放 现在卷入一起持枪抢劫 |
[01:59] | Come on. | 你说呢 |
[02:01] | Uh, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[02:02] | I’m juggling, like, a half a dozen cases. | 我手上有好几个案子要处理 |
[02:04] | I got to take this. | 我得接电话了 |
[02:12] | – Special Agent Benson. – Captain Cortez. | -本森特别探员 -科尔特斯队长 |
[02:16] | – Thanks for seeing me on such short notice. – My pleasure. | -感谢你这么匆忙来见我 -我的荣幸 |
[02:18] | – What couldn’t wait? – Right down to business. | -什么事这么急 -直切主题 |
[02:19] | I love it. | 我喜欢 |
[02:22] | For the last three months, the FBI has been tracking | 前三个月来 联调局一直在追查 |
[02:24] | a ring of sex traffickers operating out of Jalisco. | 一群在哈利斯科活动的性贩卖者 |
[02:27] | They have moved hundreds of women and children | 他们已经将数百名妇女儿童 |
[02:29] | over the Arizona-Mexico border, | 转移至亚利桑那州和墨西哥边境外 |
[02:30] | and that number is set to grow. | 而且这个数量正在增加 |
[02:31] | How does that involve the LAPD? | 这跟洛城警局有什么关系 |
[02:33] | Next month, the ring’s leader, Rodrigo Navarro, | 下个月 团伙头目 罗德里戈·纳瓦罗 |
[02:35] | will be setting foot on U.S. Soil | 会在三年内 |
[02:36] | for the first time in three years. | 首次踏入美国境内 |
[02:38] | Now he’s looking for someone to coordinate his entry stateside, | 现在他正在找人协调他的入境事宜 |
[02:41] | and we had an agent ready to go undercover as his coordinator. | 我们准备安排一名探员去卧底做他的协调员 |
[02:44] | But a recent data breach in the Phoenix field office | 但菲尼克斯办事处最近出现了资料泄露 |
[02:46] | has us worried she’ll be made. | 让我们很担心她会暴露 |
[02:47] | – You’re not looking for SWAT’s help are you? – No. | -你不是来找特警队帮忙的 对吗 -没错 |
[02:49] | Because of the data breach, | 由于资料外泄 |
[02:50] | we need someone outside of the Bureau to step in for her. | 我们需要一个不在联调局的人接替她 |
[02:54] | We want you. | 我们想让你去 |
[02:55] | Your work in Mexico was imprssive. | 你之前在墨西哥的工作非常出色 |
[02:57] | And it had to feel a little satisfying. | 这项工作需要你这样的人才 |
[03:00] | – How long are we talking? – Two weeks prep, | -需要去多久 -两周准备 |
[03:02] | two weeks undercover. | 两周卧底 |
[03:03] | Think Commander Hicks will loan you out for a month? | 你觉得希克斯指挥官会同意把你外借一个月吗 |
[03:05] | You haven’t run this by him yet? | 你还没跟他说 |
[03:06] | – No point if you’re not on board. – I don’t know. | -如果你不同意跟他说了也没意义 -我不知道 |
[03:08] | Uh, Mexico City was a few days. | 墨西哥那次只去了几天 |
[03:10] | But a month? I have commitments to SWAT. | 但一个月 我要对特警队负责 |
[03:12] | To the LAPD. | 对洛城警局负责 |
[03:13] | I understand that it is short notice, | 我知道事出突然 |
[03:15] | but you have an opportunity here | 但你有机会 |
[03:16] | to save hundreds of women and children. | 去拯救几百个妇女儿童 |
[03:18] | I save lives here, | 我在这也可以拯救生命 |
[03:20] | overseeing 85 SWAT officers | 监督着八十五名特警 |
[03:22] | as they handle the biggest emergencies in the city. | 处理市里最大的紧急案件 |
[03:23] | And I’m not knocking that. | 我不是在开玩笑 |
[03:25] | I’m just saying that it would be a damn shame | 我只是想说 拥有你这样的直觉 |
[03:27] | to keep someone with your instincts stuck behind a desk. | 被困在文书工作中实在是太可惜了 |
[03:29] | Promise me you’ll read the case file before saying no? | 答应我在你拒绝之前一定要看完这个案宗 |
[03:35] | – I’ll take a look. – That’s all I ask. | -我会看的 -我就这个要求 |
[03:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[03:53] | I take it you already heard. | 我想你已经听说了 |
[03:54] | Heard enough but not everything. How bad is he? | 听了很多 但没听到事情全部 他情况有多糟 |
[03:58] | He got one in the chest, one in the leg. | 胸部中了一枪 腿部中了一枪 |
[04:00] | He was in surgery all yesterday. | 昨天做了一整天手术 |
[04:02] | Right now he’s in the ICU. | 现在正在重症病房 |
[04:04] | Had to hear my son got shot thirdhand. | 我只能从三手消息中得知自己儿子中枪的消息 |
[04:07] | Didn’t even get the courtesy of a phone call. | 你连打个电话跟我说一声的礼貌都没有 |
[04:10] | I felt like it was best to come tell you in person, | 我觉得最好当面告诉你 |
[04:12] | so I got down here as soon as I could. | 所以一有机会我就来找你了 |
[04:15] | Know who shot him yet? | 知道是谁开枪打的他了吗 |
[04:17] | No. | 还不知 |
[04:19] | You? Anything on your end? | 你呢 你这边有什么消息吗 |
[04:21] | Anybody who got beef with the Hammers or you? | 有人跟锤子帮或你有什么过节吗 |
[04:23] | That it would’ve spilled over onto Darryl? | 导致他们拿达瑞尔泄愤 |
[04:26] | You serious right now? | 你是认真的吗 |
[04:27] | You took my son out of juvie without telling me. | 你没跟我说一声就把我儿子带出了少管所 |
[04:29] | You took him in without telling me. | 没跟我说一声就领养了他 |
[04:31] | You really think I wouldn’t find out my son | 你真的觉得我会不知道我儿子 |
[04:33] | was living with a cop? | 和一个条子住在一起吗 |
[04:34] | I wasn’t trying to hide it, Leroy. | 我没有想对你隐瞒 勒罗伊 |
[04:36] | Man, you should’ve left him in juvie | 你应该把他留在少管所 |
[04:37] | – where I could look out for him. – He almost died in juvie! | -让我罩着他 -他差点就死在少管所了 |
[04:40] | What, you think this “assert your dominance” crap | 怎么 你觉得”宣扬主权”那套 |
[04:41] | – was gonna help keep him alive? – It’s kept me alive. | -能帮他活下去吗 -这套让我活下来了 |
[04:43] | He ain’t you, Leroy, you know that! | 他不是你 勒罗伊 你知道的 |
[04:45] | No, but he’s my son. Not yours. | 不 但他是我儿子 不是你儿子 |
[04:48] | Ain’t nobody disputing that. | 这个毋庸置疑 |
[04:49] | But if you want the truth, you ain’t been there for him. | 但如果你想听实话 你根本没管过他 |
[04:51] | – I ain’t had much choice. – Oh, stop it! | -我没有什么选择 -住嘴 |
[04:53] | You had a choice. We both did. | 你有过选择 我们都有过 |
[04:55] | Oh, you come here to mix it up with me? | 你是来跟我挑衅我的吗 |
[04:56] | No, I came here to keep the peace. | 不 我是来维持和平的 |
[04:58] | How’s that? | 是吗 |
[04:58] | Leroy, if you ain’t done it already, | 勒罗伊 如果你还没这么干 |
[05:00] | as soon as I walk out that door, you’re gonna call O-Dog | 只要我一走出这扇门 你就会打给老O |
[05:03] | or one of your Gs you used to roll with | 或是你以前的哥们 |
[05:04] | because you want retribution for your son. | 因为你想为你的儿子报仇 |
[05:06] | You know you do. | 你心里清楚 |
[05:07] | And I’m asking you to stand down. Let me handle it. | 现在我请求你不要插手 交给我来处理 |
[05:10] | I let this go without consequence, | 如果我什么也不做让这件事过去 |
[05:12] | pretty soon I’ll be staring down someone else’s barrel. | 很快就会有枪指着我的头了 |
[05:14] | Just how this life is, man. Nah, I got to make my move. | 生活就是如此 不 我得按我的来 |
[05:17] | No, you don’t. Not this time, man. | 不行 这次不行 |
[05:19] | Hey, the world don’t start spinning the other way around | 这个世界不会因为你说不 |
[05:22] | just ’cause you say so! | 就朝另一个方向转 |
[05:23] | Leroy, I’m gonna find out who did this to Darryl. | 勒罗伊 我会查出是谁伤了达瑞尔 |
[05:25] | I give you my word. | 我向你保证 |
[05:28] | I don’t know what that means no more. | 我已经不相信承诺了 |
[05:32] | You do you. I do me. | 你查你的 我干我的 |
[05:46] | No. | 不行 |
[05:47] | It’s a conflict of interest, you being involved in the case. | 如果你参与此案 会有利益冲突 |
[05:50] | Sir, the detective’s already made up his mind, | 长官 那个警探已经铁了心 |
[05:51] | and thinks Darryl was involved. | 觉得达瑞尔有罪 |
[05:53] | Well, I’m sure the facts will shake out. | 我坚信真相会水落石出的 |
[05:54] | Give it a day or two. | 给他一两天时间 |
[05:55] | Take the time. Go be with the kid. | 好好休息 多陪陪孩子 |
[05:57] | I’m not doing him any good sitting in the hospital waiting | 我在医院傻坐着干等 |
[06:00] | while whoever did this is getting away with it. | 而凶手却逍遥法外 这对他一点好处也没有 |
[06:02] | Darryl’s father, Leroy, you know he ain’t playing. | 达瑞尔的父亲 勒罗伊 你知道他不是善茬 |
[06:05] | He’s already got guys on the street searching for the shooter. | 他已经找街头的人去找凶手了 |
[06:07] | And they ain’t waiting on warrants. | 他们可不会等着搜查令 |
[06:08] | They gonna be breaking down doors and knocking heads, | 他们会强闯民宅 伤害他人 |
[06:11] | and when they find him, they’re gonna kill him. | 如果被他们找到了 就会杀了凶手 |
[06:13] | Along with any chance I got at clearing Darryl’s name. | 这样达瑞尔洗清罪名的机会就一丝也不剩了 |
[06:16] | Hondo, we’re SWAT! | 洪都 我们是特警队的 |
[06:17] | We don’t run robbery investigations. | 我们不负责调查抢劫案 |
[06:19] | That’s not what we do. | 这不是我们的职责 |
[06:20] | I’m looking into this one way or the other. | 不管怎样我都要查下去 |
[06:22] | So we can either make this official, | 要么正式开始调查 |
[06:24] | or you can wonder what I’m doing on my day off. | 要么等我休息 你看看我会做些什么 |
[06:31] | I’ll call the captain at Southwest, give him the heads-up. | 我会打给西南警局 跟那边说一下 |
[06:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:36] | Hondo. | 洪都 |
[06:40] | You keep that case detective informed of all your movements. | 你把你的一举一动都告诉那位警探 |
[06:44] | I catch wind of any impropriety, | 如果我听到你有任何不恰当行为 |
[06:46] | I’ll pull you right back. | 就马上把你调回来 |
[06:47] | – Clear? – Crystal. | -明白了吗 -非常明白 |
[07:01] | – Have a nice day. – Okay, good. | -祝你今天愉快 -好 |
[07:03] | So you close out the order like this, | 像这样结账 |
[07:05] | and you’re ready for the next customer. | 就可以服务下一位顾客了 |
[07:07] | Hi, how– | 你好… |
[07:10] | Brad, what are you doing here? | 布莱德 你来这做什么 |
[07:12] | Look, I told you that | 我跟你说了 |
[07:13] | I would mail you your final paycheck. | 我会把最后的薪水打给你的 |
[07:23] | You didn’t have to get it dry-cleaned. | 你不用把制服拿去干洗的 |
[07:27] | Okay. | 好了 |
[07:33] | Sorry about that, folks. We’ll get that taken care of. | 很抱歉 大伙们 我们会来收拾的 |
[07:36] | Jen, can you grab a broom? | 珍 你可以去拿把扫帚来吗 |
[07:38] | – Who was that? – That was Brad. | -他谁啊 -布莱德 |
[07:40] | He used to work here, but we had to let him go | 之前在这工作过 但他辱骂过一名顾客 |
[07:42] | because he verbally abused a customer. | 我们只能请他走了 |
[07:44] | Asked for hot coffee. This ain’t even warm. | 我要的是热咖啡 这杯一点热气都没有 |
[07:47] | Sorry. Let me fix that for you. | 抱歉 我来给你倒 |
[07:58] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[08:56] | She. said. in. a… | 她悄.. |
[09:02] | Wh-wh is… | 悄… |
[09:03] | Now, don’t sound it out. We’ve read this word before. | 别念出来 这个单词我们已经读过了 |
[09:05] | Just, just, take a second. | 稍微等一下 |
[09:08] | Study the letters. | 好好看下这些字母 |
[09:11] | Wh– Is, Wh– Is… | 悄 悄… |
[09:14] | – Whisper. – Atta girl! | -悄悄地说 -漂亮 |
[09:17] | Wait’ll you start at the new school, Kelly. | 等你去了新学校 凯莉 |
[09:18] | They have a whole program just for kids with dyslexia. | 那里有专为有阅读障碍设置的项目 |
[09:21] | Teachers with special training. | 会有老师给你特别的培训 |
[09:23] | I’m expecting all As. | 我可是盼着你都得A |
[09:24] | Maybe a few Bs. | 或许会得几个B |
[09:25] | Just do your best, okay? | 尽力就好 好吗 |
[09:26] | Listen, why don’t you pack up, | 你去收拾书包 |
[09:27] | and I’m gonna talk to your mom for a second. | 我去跟你妈聊聊 |
[09:30] | I can’t thank you enough for helping her. | 真是太感谢你给她的帮助了 |
[09:32] | I never thought I would see above a C-minus on her report card. | 我从没想过她的成绩单上能C-以上的成绩 |
[09:36] | What’s going on, Tuana? | 怎么了 图阿娜 |
[09:37] | Everything’s still good to go with the charter school, right? | 特许学校那边一切都还顺利吧 |
[09:39] | Last week, they asked for her discipline record, | 上周 他们要她的纪律档案 |
[09:41] | and you know the trouble she was getting into | 你也知道她在确诊前 |
[09:44] | before she was diagnosed. | 惹了一些麻烦 |
[09:44] | No way. So they want to pull her spot? | 不是吧 所以他们不收她了 |
[09:46] | I thought winning the lottery guaranteed her seat in the fall. | 我以为我们很幸运 她秋季肯定能入学了 |
[09:48] | They can’t, they can’t just take that away. | 他们不能这样夺走她的机会 |
[09:50] | The school district says it’s up to the principal, | 校方说这件事校长说了算 |
[09:52] | and the principal is concerned about her conduct. | 但校长担心她的表现 |
[09:55] | Yeah, but Kelly’s been working so hard. | 但凯莉一直都很努力 |
[09:56] | She’s so excited. | 她非常激动 |
[09:57] | I don’t know how I’m gonna tell her. | 我不知道该怎么告诉她 |
[09:58] | No, look, look, no, no. | 不 别 别 |
[09:59] | No, we are not gonna take no for an answer. | 不 我们不接受不行这个答案 |
[10:02] | Okay? Don’t worry. I got this. | 好吗 别担心 交给我来处理 |
[10:03] | Luca, you have done more than enough. | 卢卡 你为我们做的已经够多了 |
[10:05] | If Kelly stays at her current school, | 如果凯莉继续留在现在的学校 |
[10:07] | she’s just gonna keep falling behind, | 不管我们每周给她补多少这样的课 |
[10:08] | no matter how many of these sessions we do each week. | 她都还是会继续落后的 |
[10:11] | She deserves better. | 她应该去更好的学校 |
[10:14] | Look, I got to run. But I’m gonna make a few calls. | 我要走了 但我会打几个电话 |
[10:16] | I’ll see what I can do. | 看看我能做些什么 |
[10:17] | I’m gonna fix this, okay? | 我来解决 好吗 |
[10:20] | – Hey, you just keep working hard, all right? – Okay. | -你继续努力 好吗 -好的 |
[10:22] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:26] | Patrol sent over an ID of our shooting suspect. | 巡警给我们发来了枪手的身份信息 |
[10:27] | Brad Thomas. He’s got one prior. | 布莱德·托马斯 有一项前科 |
[10:29] | Threatened someone over a parking spot. | 为抢停车位威胁他人 |
[10:31] | Social media shows that | 媒体报道说 |
[10:32] | he’s a champion competitive shooter. | 他是一位冠军级的射击手 |
[10:33] | He’s got two guns registered to his name, | 他名下注册有两把枪 |
[10:34] | a Glock 17 and a Remington 700. | 一把格洛克17和一把雷明顿700 |
[10:37] | He was fired from his job at the diner two days ago. | 两天前 他被一家小餐馆开除 |
[10:39] | Whatever happened to dealing with rejection | 所以他就不能像普通人那样 |
[10:40] | – like a normal human being? – Yeah, right? | -应对被拒吗 -就是啊 |
[10:42] | Sinking a few beers, bitching to friends, | 喝两杯啤酒 和朋友发发牢骚 |
[10:44] | wake up next day with a hangover, | 第二天醒来时带着宿醉的头疼 |
[10:45] | hit the Help Wanted sections. | 前往人才市场 |
[10:46] | Street, why are you so quiet? | 斯特里特 你怎么这么安静 |
[10:47] | This got anything to do with you not coming home last night? | 跟你昨晚夜不归宿有关系吗 |
[10:49] | Really? Somebody finally swiped right, | 真的吗 终于有人嫌你可怜 |
[10:51] | – give you a pity date? – No, I… | -跟你约会了吗 -不是 我 |
[10:53] | Listen up. Patrol just completed a grid search the restaurant. | 听着 巡警刚刚对餐馆进行了地毯式搜查 |
[10:55] | No sign of Brad, he’s in the wind. | 没看见布莱德 他逃走了 |
[10:56] | But his pay slips show that he’s living | 但他的工资单显示 |
[10:57] | in a boarding house in Santa Monica. | 他住在圣塔莫尼卡的一家公寓 |
[10:59] | – So Luca, let’s head there. – Yep. | -卢卡 带我们到那 -好的 |
[11:00] | Treating him as an active shooter. | 把他当做滥杀枪手 |
[11:15] | Tan. | 谭 |
[11:20] | – Right side clear! – Left side clear! | -右侧安全 -左侧安全 |
[11:23] | Clear. | 安全 |
[11:23] | – He’s not here. – 30-David to Command. | -他不在这 -30D呼叫指挥中心 |
[11:25] | No sign of Brad Thomas. | 没找到布莱德·托马斯 |
[11:29] | – Does he have a family? – A wife, Lara Thomas. | -他有家人吗 -妻子劳拉·托马斯 |
[11:31] | We’re working on bringing her in. | 我们正要将她带来询问 |
[11:33] | And a daughter, Thea Thomas. | 还有一个女儿 西娅·托马斯 |
[11:35] | Three years old… | 三岁大 |
[11:37] | Oh, wait. | 等等 |
[11:39] | His daughter died. | 他女儿死了 |
[11:41] | Nine months ago. | 在九个月前 |
[11:42] | Well, that could be one trigger. | 这可能就是一个触发点 |
[11:43] | Empty ammo boxes here. | 这里有空弹盒 |
[11:44] | Got to be at least 200 rounds’ worth. | 至少得有两百发子弹 |
[11:46] | With that much ammo, he’s got to be planning something big. | 有这么多子弹 他一定是在计划干票大的 |
[11:48] | Before he turns the gun on himself. | 在他将枪对准自己之前 |
[11:50] | This guy laid out a funeral suit. | 这家伙准备好了一套丧服 |
[11:51] | He’s not planning to live through this. | 他没打算活下去 |
[11:57] | You said Brad killed two people? | 你说布莱德杀了两个人 |
[11:59] | Yes, he did. | 没错 |
[12:01] | We want to make sure that number doesn’t get higher. | 我们希望确保伤亡人数不会再增加 |
[12:04] | – You think he might want to hurt more people? – We don’t know. | -你们认为他想伤害更多人 -不确定 |
[12:06] | That’s why we need to ask you some questions, Lara. | 因此我们需要问你一些问题 劳拉 |
[12:09] | Witnesses said your husband was driving your car. | 目击证人说你丈夫开着你的车 |
[12:11] | Do you have any idea where he was headed, what he was planning? | 你知道他会去哪吗 他的计划是什么 |
[12:14] | – No. No, I haven’t seen him for weeks. – Why not? | -不 我已经几周没见过他了 -为什么 |
[12:18] | I’ve been in rehab. | 我在康复治疗 |
[12:19] | The Mercer Center? It’s a 60-day program, | 梅瑟中心 六十天的疗程 |
[12:21] | so they made, uh, an exception for me to get out and come here. | 这次是破例让我出院来这里 |
[12:24] | They don’t allow visitors? | 他们不允许探视吗 |
[12:29] | Brad and I were getting a d-divorce. | 布莱德和我在办理离婚 |
[12:31] | Is it because of what happened to your daughter? | 是因为你们女儿的事吗 |
[12:35] | Yeah, that morning, | 是的 那天早上 |
[12:36] | she, uh, she was fine. | 她还是好好的 |
[12:38] | She, she woke up smiling, like always. | 像往常一样 笑着醒来 |
[12:41] | We went and played at the park and, uh… | 我们去一个公园玩 然后 |
[12:45] | by the afternoon, she was gone. | 到了下午 她就没了 |
[12:48] | It was meningitis. | 是脑膜炎 |
[12:51] | Well, we’re very sorry for your loss. | 节哀顺变 |
[12:56] | Yesterday was her birthday. | 昨天是她的生日 |
[12:58] | She, uh, she would have been four. | 她本应该四岁了 |
[13:02] | Lara, did Brad hold any grudges? | 劳拉 布莱德有与人结怨吗 |
[13:05] | Was he angry with anyone specifically? | 他有特别生谁的气吗 |
[13:07] | I-I don’t know. Oh… | 我不知道 |
[13:10] | the world? | 整个世界 |
[13:13] | Do you have any idea what it’s, uh, | 你知道那是什么感觉吗 |
[13:15] | like to lose a child? | 失去自己的孩子 |
[13:19] | Well, they say most marriages don’t survive it. | 他们说大部分婚姻都无法维持下去 |
[13:23] | But, uh… I don’t know how most people do. | 但 我不知道大部分人会怎么做 |
[13:26] | You know, I started, uh, | 而我开始 |
[13:27] | drinking, other stuff, too, but I’m-I’m clean. | 酗酒 还有别的 但是我现在戒了 |
[13:31] | 36… 36 days. | 坚持了36天了 |
[13:35] | But, uh, Brad, he took so much time off of work | 但是 布莱德 他经常请假 |
[13:37] | to-to help me out, though, you know, | 来帮助我 |
[13:39] | he got, he got fired. And he was a chef. | 他被开除了 之前他是一位主厨 |
[13:41] | At a nice restaurant. | 在一家很棒的餐厅 |
[13:45] | Downtown. | 在市中心 |
[13:47] | Can you just imagine going from that… to a diner? | 你能想象从那种地方沦落到小餐馆的感受吗 |
[13:50] | And of course, without his paychecks, | 而且 没了他的收入 |
[13:51] | we couldn’t keep up with the mortgage. | 我们还不起房贷 |
[13:53] | So the bank took the house and I didn’t care, | 所以银行收回了房子 我并不在乎 |
[13:56] | but, um… | 但是 |
[13:58] | but Brad did. | 布莱德在乎 |
[14:01] | He said it was where all his memories were of Thea. | 他说那里全是西娅的回忆 |
[14:08] | We’re gonna, um… | 告诉我们 |
[14:09] | need the name of that restaurant downtown, | 那家市中心餐厅 |
[14:11] | the bank that foreclosed on the house | 收回了你们的房子的银行 |
[14:13] | and the hospital where Thea was taken and… | 和西娅死去时所在的医院的名字 |
[14:16] | any other potential targets. | 还有其他潜在目标 |
[14:18] | All right? | 好吗 |
[14:19] | We’ll have one of our officers help you out. | 我们会让一位警官来帮你回忆 |
[14:21] | Yep. | 好 |
[14:26] | So, Street, if you weren’t on a date last night, | 斯特里特 如果你昨晚没去约会 |
[14:28] | where were you? | 去哪了 |
[14:30] | – I… – Tan. I need you to help out | -我 -谭 我需要你 |
[14:31] | the shooter’s wife, Lara Thomas. | 帮助枪手的妻子 劳拉·托马斯 |
[14:33] | – She’s in my office. – Yeah, on it. | -她在我的办公室 -好 就来 |
[14:36] | Actually, I, uh, been staying | 事实上 前几天晚上 |
[14:38] | at my mom’s apartment the last few nights, | 我一直待在我妈的公寓 |
[14:39] | hoping she’ll show up. | 希望她会回来 |
[14:41] | Nothing yet. | 目前为止没消息 |
[14:42] | Good luck with that. | 祝你好运 |
[14:49] | When are we– | 什么时候开始 |
[14:52] | I mean, when are we gonna talk about | 什么时候我们可以谈谈 |
[14:53] | all this… awkwardness between us? | 我们之间这种尴尬的气氛 |
[14:55] | We’re not. We’re just… gonna do our jobs. | 没有尴尬 我们只是有工作要做 |
[15:16] | Detective. | 警探 |
[15:18] | Sergeant. | 警司 |
[15:21] | I already spent the entire day here yesterday. | 昨天我在这里待了一整天 |
[15:23] | I wasn’t planning on another. | 我不打算再待一整天 |
[15:25] | I wish you had told me this morning | 你应该今早就告诉我 |
[15:26] | you had a personal stake in the case. | 你跟这件案子有个人利害关系 |
[15:27] | Is the kid friend or family? | 这孩子是你的朋友还是家人 |
[15:29] | A little of both. | 都有 |
[15:30] | Right. This is the delivery driver. | 好吧 这就是那位送货司机 |
[15:33] | Jorge Romero. | 豪尔赫·罗梅罗 |
[15:34] | He’ll run you through what he saw. | 他会告诉你他看见了什么 |
[15:38] | Mr. Romero. | 罗梅罗先生 |
[15:38] | I’m Sergeant Daniel Harrelson, LAPD SWAT. | 洛城警局反恐特警队 丹尼尔·哈里森警司 |
[15:40] | Hondo, right? Yeah… | 洪都 对吧 |
[15:42] | Darryl never shuts up about you. | 达瑞尔一说起你就没完没了 |
[15:44] | – How’s he doing? – Not great. | -他情况怎么样 -不太好 |
[15:46] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 我很难过 |
[15:48] | Look, I know you’ve already told | 我知道你已经把事情的经过 |
[15:49] | Detective Billings what happened, | 告诉了比林斯警探 |
[15:50] | but I’d appreciate it if you’d run through it for me. | 麻烦你再给我讲一遍 |
[15:52] | Yeah, u-um… | 好… |
[15:53] | Darryl and me had already unloaded the boxes. | 达瑞尔和我已经卸完箱子了 |
[15:55] | I was inside working out payment with the owner, | 我在里面跟买家算钱 |
[15:58] | when Darryl rushed out. | 达瑞尔突然冲了出去 |
[15:59] | 30 seconds later, I hear this… | 三十秒后 我听到… |
[16:01] | “Pop pop.” | “砰 砰”的声音 |
[16:03] | I came out, saw Darryl lying right there. | 我跑出来 看见达瑞尔倒在了这里 |
[16:06] | Did you see the shooter’s face? | 你看见枪手的脸了吗 |
[16:07] | Clothes, tats, anything? | 衣服 纹身 任何东西 |
[16:08] | Um, by the time I got out here, guy was gone. | 等我出来的时候 枪手已经不在了 |
[16:11] | So was my cashbox. | 我的钱箱也没了 |
[16:12] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[16:13] | I’ve hired a lot of troubled kids, | 我雇过很多有前科的孩子 |
[16:15] | you know, give them a second chance | 再给他们一次机会 |
[16:16] | to start their life over and, uh… | 重新来过… |
[16:19] | I never saw any of them want it as bad as Darryl. | 我从没看见过有谁像达瑞尔这样渴望改变的 |
[16:24] | Look, if you remember anything at all, | 如果你想起来任何事 |
[16:26] | you call me directly at this number. | 直接打这个电话找我 |
[16:30] | Yeah. | 好 |
[16:40] | – You already checked that camera? – Yeah. | -你已经查过监控了吗 -嗯 |
[16:42] | Belongs to the restaurant around the corner. | 是拐角那家餐厅的 |
[16:45] | Owner’s out of the country, | 店主出国了 |
[16:46] | manager says he won’t show us anything without a subpoena. | 经理说没有传票 他不会出示任何监控记录 |
[16:49] | – You write one up? – It’s on the top of my to-do list. | -你申请了吗 -我会尽快去办的 |
[16:51] | I’m assuming you checked for prints, ran ballistics? | 我想你已经检查过指纹 做过弹道测试了 |
[16:53] | Look, I know how to do my job. | 我知道应该怎么做我的工作 |
[16:54] | No prints, submitted ballistics yesterday. | 没有指纹 昨天已经提交了弹道测试材料 |
[16:56] | All right, I’ve got a buddy at FAU who owes me. | 有个火器分析组的朋友欠我个人情 |
[16:57] | – He’ll put a rush on it. – Can’t wait. | -他会加速处理的 -等不及了 |
[16:59] | Hey. Why do I get the feeling | 为什么我感觉 |
[17:01] | that this case ain’t too priority for you? | 你觉得这个案子不是很紧急呢 |
[17:03] | Because it’s not. I’m working five other cases right now, | 因为本来就是如此 我现在手上还有五个案子 |
[17:05] | three of them homicides | 其中有三起凶杀案 |
[17:06] | with innocent victims. | 受害人无辜死亡 |
[17:07] | Am I missing something here? | 是我漏掉了什么吗 |
[17:08] | Because Jorge didn’t mention a thing | 因为豪尔赫所说的 |
[17:10] | that points a finger at Darryl. | 没有一件指明达瑞尔有罪 |
[17:11] | Is that your impartial opinion? | 这就是你的公正意见吗 |
[17:12] | Look, no offense, but this kid of yours | 无意冒犯 但你的这个孩子 |
[17:14] | got picked up with a bunch of other bangers | 几周前和一群黑帮一起被抓 |
[17:16] | held at the 77th a few weeks back. | 关在77分局 |
[17:17] | And he was released without charge. | 随后被无罪释放了 |
[17:18] | Into your custody. Come on, man. | 你拿到了监护权 得了吧 |
[17:21] | You’re telling me you didn’t pull any strings there? | 你敢说你没有找什么关系吗 |
[17:23] | Look, I get it. You two are close. | 我明白 你们很亲密 |
[17:24] | If I’d known that this morning, I would have held my tongue. | 如果我是今早知道的 我就会闭上嘴 |
[17:27] | But my theory still stands. | 但我的推理仍然成立 |
[17:28] | Kid with his past, stack of stolen cash in his pocket | 一个有前科的孩子 兜里揣着偷来的钱 |
[17:31] | doesn’t scream, “innocent.” | 这一点也不能证明他”无辜” |
[17:31] | Wait a minute, wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[17:32] | The cash was in his pocket? | 钱在他的口袋里 |
[17:33] | Most of it disappeared with the cash box, | 钱箱里大多数钱都没了 |
[17:35] | but yeah, Darryl had $500 in his pocket. | 但是的 达瑞尔口袋里装着五百块 |
[17:38] | Did you ask Jorge about it? | 你问过豪尔赫吗 |
[17:39] | Yeah. He says Darryl has access to the cash | 问了 他说达瑞尔沿途送货时 |
[17:41] | he collected along the delivery route. | 都会收取货款 |
[17:43] | Looks to me he grabbed as much as he could before he got shot. | 依我看 在中枪前 他尽可能地抢了些钱 |
[17:53] | Listen. | 听着 |
[17:55] | I’m not rooting for this to turn out in any particular way… | 我并不是说这个推断一定是正确的… |
[17:58] | but sometimes the facts are just the facts. | 但有时候事实就是事实 |
[18:01] | You want to check my math? | 你想质疑我的推断 |
[18:02] | You be my guest. | 随你的便 |
[18:04] | And if you find something, you let me know. | 如果你查到了什么 请告诉我 |
[18:19] | Come on, man, let’s go. | 快点 要走了 |
[18:24] | Did Leroy send you? | 是勒罗伊派你们来的吗 |
[18:31] | LAPD. You all right? | 洛城警局 你没事吧 |
[18:33] | I got you. | 我扶你起来 |
[18:36] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[18:37] | Uh, been better. | 不是太好 |
[18:38] | – What happened? – Was getting ready to open, | -怎么回事 -我正准备开店 |
[18:40] | taking the trash out, when those guys come in, | 出去倒垃圾时 那些人进来了 |
[18:41] | put a gun to my face | 拿枪指着我的鼻子 |
[18:43] | and say to turn over the security footage | 要我交出外面那个摄像头的 |
[18:44] | from the camera outside. | 监控视频 |
[18:46] | Took the whole DVR and left. | 抢走了整台录像机就离开了 |
[18:48] | Of course, not before pistol-whipping me for no good reason. | 走之前还无缘无故拿枪托打了我一下 |
[18:50] | Here, let me help you. | 来 我来帮你 |
[18:52] | Did you see the footage from yesterday? | 你看过昨天的监控视频吗 |
[18:53] | – Nope. – Any chance there’s a backup? | -没有 -可能会有备份吗 |
[18:56] | Uh, might be. | 可能吧 |
[18:57] | Boss would know, but he decided to take | 老板应该知道 但他决定带着 |
[18:59] | his little slam piece to Punta Mita for the week. | 他的小炮友去蓬塔米塔一个星期 |
[19:01] | Left me alone to deal with this crap. | 把我扔在这应付这倒霉事 |
[19:05] | Oh, come on. | 不是吧 |
[19:07] | Every damn day. | 每天都是这样 |
[19:08] | Homeless guy comes ’round the block every morning | 每天早上都有个流浪汉来这条街 |
[19:10] | dumpster diving for recyclables. | 翻垃圾箱找破烂 |
[19:12] | Leaves a mess that I got to clean up. | 弄得乱七八糟我还要来收拾 |
[19:15] | Was he in the area yesterday morning? | 他昨天早上来了吗 |
[19:17] | Like I said, every damn day. | 我不是说了吗 每天都来 |
[19:20] | What’s he look like? | 他长什么样 |
[19:20] | Red beanie, pushes a shopping cart. Name’s Disco. | 戴着一顶红色毛线帽 推个购物车 叫迪斯科 |
[19:24] | Disco? | 迪斯科 |
[19:27] | Man, Mr. Kim don’t pay me nearly enough for this. | 金姆先生给我这么点钱却要做这么多事 |
[19:30] | How are we doing with the shooter’s wife? | 枪手的妻子那边怎么样了 |
[19:32] | Tan’s still working with Lara on a list | 谭还在和劳拉研究 |
[19:33] | of her husband’s potential targets. | 他丈夫的潜在目标 |
[19:34] | But I was hoping you had a minute. | 不过我有事要跟你说 |
[19:36] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[19:37] | Agent Benson came to see me this morning. | 本森探员今天早上来找我了 |
[19:39] | Says she needs me for another undercover assignment. | 她需要我参加另一项卧底任务 |
[19:40] | How long? | 多长时间 |
[19:41] | One month. | 一个月 |
[19:42] | Is there an LA connection? | 跟洛杉矶有关系吗 |
[19:43] | No, not really. | 没什么关系 |
[19:44] | Well, let her down easy. | 委婉地谢绝吧 |
[19:46] | There’s no need straining that relationship. | 没必要把关系搞得太僵 |
[19:47] | Well, a-actually, I’m considering it. | 其实我在考虑 |
[19:50] | She’s trying to poach you, Cortez. | 她想挖走你 科尔特斯 |
[19:52] | I mean, come on. It’s not a one-month gig. | 拜托 这可不是打一个月的零工 |
[19:55] | One month turns into two, just long enough | 一个月变成两个月 足够你 |
[19:57] | for you to fall in love with the job and decide to stay on. | 爱上这份工作 决定留在那 |
[20:00] | I know this play; hell, I’ve made this play myself | 我知道这把戏 我自己都用过这招 |
[20:02] | to grab personnel from other departments. | 从其他部门挖人 |
[20:04] | Even if it were a play, I wouldn’t let it happen. | 如果这是个把戏 我不会让她得逞的 |
[20:06] | I’m happy here. This would only be one month. | 我喜欢这里 我只会去一个月 |
[20:09] | You’re on a short list for | 你是警察行动司主管 |
[20:10] | Director of Police Operations. You want jeopardize that? | 为数不多的候选人之一 你想失去这个机会吗 |
[20:13] | No reason I can’t do both. | 没理由我不能兼顾 |
[20:15] | During the Mexico City operation, | 参与墨西哥城的行动 |
[20:17] | being in the field again, | 重新参与实战 |
[20:19] | all the responsibility on my shoulders, | 肩负重任 |
[20:21] | I-I felt useful. | 让我觉得自己很有用 |
[20:25] | It was different. Exciting. | 感觉很不一样 很激动 |
[20:30] | It’s your career. | 是你的职业生涯 |
[20:31] | You really want me to sign off on this, | 你真的想让我在这上面签字 |
[20:33] | I’ll do it. But you keep in mind: | 我会签的 但你记住 |
[20:35] | when they do interview you for Police Ops, | 他们面试你警察行动司那个职位时 |
[20:37] | they’re gonna want someone who’s happily married to the LAPD, | 他们要的是乐意和洛城警局喜结联姻的人 |
[20:39] | not someone with a mistress at the FBI. | 而不是和联调局眉来眼去的人 |
[20:43] | You take this gig, you can kiss Police Ops good-bye. | 接受了这份工作 你就和警察行动司说再见了 |
[20:45] | Just got a hit on the BOLO we put out on Lara’s car. | 我们给劳拉的车发了协查通告 查到车的下落了 |
[20:48] | 98th and Avion, right by LAX. | 98大街和阿维翁大街路口 洛杉矶国际机场旁 |
[20:50] | Bank that foreclosed on the house is just a few blocks away. | 收回房子的银行就在几个街区外 |
[20:52] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[21:17] | All right, Luca, stay behind the wheel. | 卢卡 坐在驾驶位 |
[21:21] | 30-David. Shots fired. | 30D 有人开枪 |
[21:25] | Tan and Street, get those civilians to safety. | 谭和斯特里特 确保市民安全 |
[21:26] | We’ll keep Black Betty here, provide some cover. | 我们待在黑贝蒂里 掩护你们 |
[21:28] | Chris, can you get up high, get eyes on Brad? | 克里斯 你到高处盯着布莱德 |
[21:30] | Get in– Sir! Get behind us. | 进去 先生 躲在我们身后 |
[21:32] | The parking garage. He’s still using the bolt-action. | 在停车场里 他用的还是手动枪机 |
[21:34] | – I can move between shots. – All right, go. | -我可以在两枪之间行动 -好的 出发 |
[21:39] | Move, move, move, move! Get away from the windows! | 快走 快走 离窗户远一点 |
[21:41] | Away from the windows. Get behind me. Get behind me. | 离窗户远一点 到我后面来 |
[21:45] | 30-David to Command, we could use some eyes in the sky. | 30D呼叫指挥部 我们需要空中支援 |
[21:47] | Air support’s still waiting on approval from air traffic control. | 空中支援还在等待塔台的放行 |
[21:50] | Hey, I got to get these people behind that glass! | 我得让这些人到玻璃后面去 |
[21:51] | – Open that door! – Okay, over here. | -把门打开 -好的 这边 |
[21:54] | There, Chris. | 在那边 克里斯 |
[21:55] | He’s on the roof by the swap meet. | 他在旧货物交换会的屋顶上 |
[21:57] | Behind the A.C. unit. | 空调后面 |
[21:58] | Almost there! | 马上到 |
[22:02] | – Tan, how we doing in there? – Almost done! | -谭 疏散情况怎么样 -马上疏散完毕 |
[22:04] | Hey! Lock that door, stay down. | 把门锁上 趴下 |
[22:05] | On our way. Move, move, move. | 准备出发 快走 |
[22:07] | Everybody in the bank is safe. | 银行里的所有人都安全了 |
[22:09] | I can’t see him from up here. | 我在上面看不到他 |
[22:12] | Go, go, go, go! | 快走 快走 |
[22:15] | Let’s go, let’s go! | 快走 快走 |
[22:17] | Move it out! Move out! | 都出去 都出去 |
[22:19] | Tan, Luca, take the back five. | 谭 卢卡 从后面走 |
[22:22] | Street, you keep eyes on the crowd. | 斯特里特 你盯着人群 |
[22:24] | – Come on, come on! – Move it out! | -快点快点 -快出去 |
[22:25] | Let’s go, let’s go! | 快走 快走 |
[22:26] | – Get up! – Let’s go! | -起来 -快走 |
[22:27] | – Chris, I’m going up. – I got you. | -克里斯 我要上去了 -我掩护你 |
[22:30] | Hey, move out! | 快出去 |
[22:31] | This way, this way. | 这边走 这边走 |
[22:34] | Let me see your hands! | 举起手来 |
[22:38] | Get out. Get out, get out. | 快走 快走 |
[22:39] | Move, move, move, move! | 走 走 走 |
[23:03] | Not here. | 不在这里 |
[23:04] | Tan, Luca, check the door on the north side. | 谭 卢卡 检查一下北边大门 |
[23:07] | Street, you keep checking the crowd. | 斯特里特 你继续盯着人群 |
[23:09] | Chris, anything? | 克里斯 有什么发现吗 |
[23:10] | Nothing from up here. | 上面什么都没看到 |
[23:13] | Street? | 斯特里特 |
[23:13] | Nope. | 没有 |
[23:22] | So Brad Thomas is still in the wind. | 布莱德·托马斯仍然在逃 |
[23:24] | I thought we had this area locked down. | 我以为我们把这片区域封锁了 |
[23:26] | Is he that smart or just lucky? | 是他聪明 还是只是走运 |
[23:28] | Well, it’s a little bit of both. | 可能二者都有吧 |
[23:29] | Airships couldn’t get there in time | 由于机场附近空中情况十分复杂 |
[23:30] | because of the proximity to the airport. | 空中救援没能及时赶到 |
[23:32] | He must’ve slipped through our perimeter in all the chaos. | 他一定在混乱中溜出了我们的防线 |
[23:36] | He hijacked a woman’s red Honda CR-V | 他距离银行两个街区处 |
[23:37] | two blocks north of the bank. | 抢了一位女士红色的本田思威 |
[23:39] | At least he ditched his rifle. | 至少他扔掉了他的步枪 |
[23:40] | He still has his Glock, though. | 但他还有格洛克[手枪] |
[23:42] | Lara gave us a list of people Brad might go after. | 劳拉给我们提供了布莱德可能的寻仇名单 |
[23:45] | We’re covering the hospital where their daughter was taken, | 我们正在监视他们女儿所在的医院 |
[23:47] | and the restaurant downtown where he used to work. | 以及他以前在市中心工作的餐厅 |
[23:48] | Even have officers watching people who left bad reviews | 我们还派了警员去盯着那些 |
[23:50] | of Brad’s customer service online. | 在网上给布拉德服务差评的食客 |
[23:52] | We’re still analyzing Brad’s social media for any clues | 我们还在分析布莱德的社交媒体寻找线索 |
[23:54] | to locations or people we might have missed. | 看看我们是否遗漏了什么人 |
[23:57] | We found this in the minivan. | 我们在小型货车里找到了这个 |
[23:58] | It’s a invoice for a towing company. | 这是一张拖车公司的发票 |
[23:59] | Explains why he took Lara’s car. | 所以他要开走劳拉的车 |
[24:01] | His got towed last night. | 他的车昨晚被拖走了 |
[24:02] | Could be another possible target. | 可能是另一个可能目标 |
[24:04] | What about the wife? | 他前妻呢 |
[24:05] | You think she could be a target because of the divorce? | 你觉得她会因为要和他离婚成为目标吗 |
[24:08] | Possibly. We wanted her to stay here, | 有可能 我们想让她待在这里 |
[24:10] | but her rehab center wanted her back. | 但她的康复中心想让她回去 |
[24:12] | Felt she needed supervision given what’s happened. | 鉴于目前的情况 需要对她进行监护 |
[24:14] | We sent a uni with her just in case. | 我们派了警员过去 以防万一 |
[24:16] | Six months ago, this guy had everything to live for. | 六个月之前 这个人有足够的理由活下去 |
[24:18] | Now he thinks he has everything to die for. | 而现在 他觉得一切都在逼他去死 |
[24:20] | Get over to the towing company. Take Luca and Tan. | 去拖车公司一趟 带上卢卡和谭 |
[24:23] | I’m gonna send Street and Chris | 我会派斯特里特和克里斯 |
[24:24] | to go check on Brad’s mother-in-law. | 去查看布莱德的岳母 |
[24:53] | LAPD. You Disco? | 洛城警署 你是迪斯科吗 |
[24:55] | You can’t arrest me. Those bins are on public property. | 你不能逮捕我 这些垃圾箱是公有财产 |
[24:58] | Relax, I ain’t trying to arrest you. | 放松 我没想逮捕你 |
[24:59] | I just want to ask you a few questions about | 我只是想问你几个关于 |
[25:00] | the shooting that went down a few blocks over yesterday morning. | 昨天早上几个街区外发生的枪击事件的问题 |
[25:03] | Somebody said you might’ve been in the area. | 有人说你可能在那片区域 |
[25:04] | Did you see anything? | 你有看到什么吗 |
[25:05] | Not sure. | 不确定 |
[25:06] | – Maybe you have something that could jog my memory? – How much? | -或许你能帮我唤起一下记忆 -多少钱 |
[25:09] | 50? | 五十块 |
[25:10] | Deal. As long as you give me something useful. | 成交 只要你能给我有用的信息 |
[25:13] | So, I’m on my usual route, | 那天 我走着和往常一样的路线 |
[25:15] | when I see this guy sneaking into a delivery truck. | 我看到有个人偷溜进送货车 |
[25:18] | I figure he’s robbing it, but not my cart, so not my problem. | 我猜他在偷东西 但不是我的车 我没管 |
[25:20] | – Did you get a look at the guy? – Nuh-uh. | -你有看清那个人吗 -没有 |
[25:21] | A few seconds later, the other kid comes out, | 没多久 另一个小孩过来了 |
[25:23] | – they start arguing. – What kid? | -他们开始吵架 -哪个小孩 |
[25:24] | – What’d he look like? – The other kid. | -长什么样 -另一个小孩 |
[25:26] | The-the one that got shot. | 中枪的那个 |
[25:27] | Anyway, they’re arguing, fighting over a box of something | 他们在吵架 争抢一个箱子 |
[25:29] | and bam! I didn’t stick around after that. | 然后砰的一声 我赶紧闪人 |
[25:31] | Rode my cart right out of there. | 推着我的车就离开了 |
[25:33] | That’s a pretty cold thing to be doing to someone you know. | 这么对熟人真的太冷血了 |
[25:36] | Wait a minute. What makes you think they knew each other? | 等等 你为什么觉得他们认识 |
[25:38] | They were talking, whispering. | 他们在聊天 小声说话 |
[25:40] | Must’ve been a minute before they started fighting. | 聊了一会儿才开始吵架的 |
[25:41] | – You’re sure about that? – Yes, sir. | -你确定吗 -是的 长官 |
[25:50] | Yeah, Billings? | 比林斯 |
[25:51] | I got an update. | 我有新发现 |
[26:00] | Do you think he was playing us all along? | 你觉得他一直都在骗我们吗 |
[26:03] | Just saying “Yes, ma’am,” “Yes, sir,” | 嘴里说着”是的 女士” “是的 先生” |
[26:06] | all the while just pulling stuff like this? | 然后干出这种事来 |
[26:07] | You cannot believe that he played a part in this. | 你不可以觉得他会这样 |
[26:10] | I mean, maybe the Darryl that first got out of juvie, | 或许那个刚出少管所的达瑞尔会 |
[26:12] | but not this Darryl. | 但现在的达瑞尔不会 |
[26:14] | He’s only been with us a couple of months, Ma. | 他才和我们待了几个月 妈妈 |
[26:16] | You really think that’s enough time | 你觉得这么短的时间 |
[26:17] | to offset being raised wrong? | 能让他痛改前非吗 |
[26:20] | I mean, maybe he was already too far gone. | 也许他已经陷得太深了 |
[26:21] | There was a time when I thought I lost you. | 曾经有段时间 我也以为我失去了你 |
[26:24] | Sneaking out, tagging, | 偷跑出门 涂鸦 |
[26:25] | boozing, smoking, | 喝酒抽烟 |
[26:27] | doing God knows what. | 不知道干了多少坏事 |
[26:29] | You weren’t much different from Darryl. | 那时你和达瑞尔没多大区别 |
[26:32] | I’ve seen boys who are too far gone. | 我见过深陷泥沼的孩子 |
[26:36] | Darryl isn’t one of them. | 达瑞尔不是那样的 |
[26:43] | I got to take this. | 我得接个电话 |
[26:47] | Detective? | 警探 |
[26:47] | I have no idea how you did it, | 我不知道你怎么做到的 |
[26:49] | but that ballistic report came back in record time. | 弹道报告头一次这么快出来 |
[26:51] | The gun used in Darryl’s shooting was fired once before. | 打中达瑞尔的枪有案底 |
[26:54] | Self-defense during an apartment robbery. | 在一个公寓抢劫案中被用于正当防卫 |
[26:56] | And get this, it’s registered to Jorge Romero. | 还有这把枪注册在豪尔赫·罗梅罗名下 |
[26:59] | Darryl’s boss? | 达瑞尔的老板吗 |
[27:01] | Yep. He’s out on a delivery run right now. | 没错 他现在出去送货了 |
[27:03] | I’ll send you the address. | 我把地址发给你 |
[27:10] | Almost there, Luca. Take a right up here, | 卢卡 快到了 前面右转 |
[27:12] | then tow yard’s the second left. | 拖车厂就在第二个路口左拐处 |
[27:16] | – Yo, Luca? You with us? – Yeah, sorry, uh, | -卢卡 听到我说话了吗 -不好意思 |
[27:18] | I heard you, I was just thinking. | 我听到了 我在想 |
[27:20] | Have either of you ever written | 你们有没有写过 |
[27:21] | a letter of recommendation for a school before? | 给学校的推荐信 |
[27:23] | Oh, I’ve never written one, | 我没写过 |
[27:23] | but I had to ask Hicks to write one | 但为了莱拉上幼儿园 |
[27:25] | for Lila to get into preschool. | 我有让希克斯帮忙写给 |
[27:27] | Preschool. | 幼儿园就要推荐信了 |
[27:28] | Only in L.A. | 只有洛杉矶这样 |
[27:30] | – Why? – I called the charter school | -为什么问这个 -我打电话给 |
[27:31] | that Kelly’s trying to get into and the principal said | 凯莉想去的学校打电话 那个校长说 |
[27:33] | I could write a letter of recommendation, | 我可以写封推荐信 |
[27:35] | but it needs to be in by tonight. | 但今晚就要交 |
[27:37] | – How’s it going? – Terrible, man. I mean, | -写得怎么样了 -非常糟 |
[27:38] | I started a few times, but I got, like, | 我提了几次笔 |
[27:40] | a million things I want to say. | 我觉得我有许多话要说 |
[27:42] | I don’t even know where to start. | 但我都不知道从哪写起 |
[27:43] | Then screw the letter. Talk to the principal. | 那就不要写信 去找校长谈 |
[27:44] | What do you mean, face-to-face? | 什么意思 面对面吗 |
[27:45] | Yeah. My best friend growing up, his pops sold insurance. | 我发小他爸爸是卖保险的 |
[27:49] | Used to say it’s always harder for someone to say no to your face, | 他经常说 当面拒绝别人难上加难 |
[27:51] | and nobody’s gonna say no to you in person. | 你这么壮 |
[27:53] | You’re huge. | 没有人会当面拒绝你的 |
[28:07] | I think that’s Brad’s car over there. | 那辆应该就是布莱德的车 |
[28:09] | It was parked five minutes over the limit. They towed him. | 他停车超时了五分钟 车就被拖走了 |
[28:11] | That’d sure piss me off, too. | 我也会生气的 |
[28:12] | Enough to go on a killing spree? | 气到大开杀戒吗 |
[28:13] | Well, he lost his kid, his job, his home and his wife. | 他孩子死了 工作丢了 家和老婆也没了 |
[28:16] | Didn’t have anyone to throw him a lifeline, man, | 没有一个人给他一条救命绳索 |
[28:18] | It’s probably not just one thing. | 可能不只是因为一件事 |
[28:21] | Place is open. Where’s the owner? | 门是开着的 老板在哪 |
[28:22] | – Hello? – Hey, I got a body! | -有人吗 -我发现了具尸体 |
[28:29] | Dead several hours, I’d say. | 感觉死了有段时间了 |
[28:30] | 22-David requesting | 22D请求 |
[28:32] | patrol supervisor at Dunham Towing on Oak. | 巡警主管到橡树街邓纳姆拖车厂 |
[28:34] | Advise RHD and the coroner’s office. | 通知劫案凶杀专案组和法医 |
[28:37] | Brad must have come here this morning | 布莱德肯定在今早餐馆开枪之前 |
[28:39] | before the restaurant shooting. | 来过这里 |
[28:40] | This is the catalyst. | 这里的事是催化剂 |
[28:41] | Didn’t have $384 to get his car out of the towing jail, | 连从拖车厂取车的384块都付不起 |
[28:44] | so he kills this guy. | 于是就杀了这个人 |
[28:45] | Went home, got his gun | 回了家 拿上枪 |
[28:46] | and made a mental list of all the people he was pissed at. | 想了下让他生气的那些人 |
[28:48] | Then he takes his wife’s car and he makes the rounds. | 然后他开着他老婆的车 开始找那些人 |
[28:50] | All right, so who’s next? | 那下一个是谁 |
[28:52] | Let’s sweep the lot. | 搜查一下这里 |
[28:53] | See what we find. | 看看能找到什么 |
[28:56] | I got a dozen receipts, all from the same flower shop. | 我这有一叠小票 都是同一家花店的 |
[28:58] | -And the address? Yeah, 2400 block of Cheshire Way. | -上面有地址吗 -有 柴郡街2400号 |
[29:01] | Wait, that’s right near Highland Memorial Park. | 等等 那家店就在高地陵园旁边 |
[29:03] | That’s where his daughter’s buried. | 他女儿的墓地在那 |
[29:07] | Yeah. We have a problem. | 有麻烦了 |
[29:09] | Brad’s taken Lara. Snatched her from rehab. | 布莱德把劳拉从戒毒所强行带走了 |
[29:12] | Shot a uni with his Glock to get to her. | 为了带走她 他用格洛克朝一名警官开了枪 |
[29:14] | – Is the officer okay? – He will be. | -警官没事吧 -他会没事的 |
[29:15] | But the next one might not. | 下一个可能就没那么幸运了 |
[29:16] | Any idea where he could be taking her? | 知道他带她去哪了吗 |
[29:18] | I got a hunch. | 我有个想法 |
[29:31] | Jorge? | 豪尔赫 |
[29:32] | Oh, hey, guys. What’s up? | 你们好啊 |
[29:34] | We found your name registered to the gun used in the robbery, | 我们查到抢劫所用的枪注册在你的名下 |
[29:36] | so no more games. Who shot Darryl? | 别再耍花样了 谁开枪打了达瑞尔 |
[29:43] | It was my nephew, Luis. | 是我侄子路易斯 |
[29:46] | I saw him run off with my cashbox, | 我刚出来 |
[29:48] | just when I came outside. | 就看到他拿着我的钱箱跑了 |
[29:49] | Didn’t realize he used my gun. | 没想到他拿的是我的枪 |
[29:51] | Listen, I’ve been looking out for him | 听着 他爸爸几年前去世后 |
[29:54] | ever since his dad passed a few years back, okay? | 是我一直在照顾他 好吗 |
[29:57] | The kid needed a good influence, | 那个孩子需要个好榜样 |
[29:59] | and I tried to be that for him. | 我试着成为他的榜样 |
[30:00] | I-I even had him working with me for a while. | 我还让他跟我工作了一段时间 |
[30:02] | Did you know he was gonna rob your truck? | 你知道他打算抢劫你的卡车吗 |
[30:03] | Come on, I had no idea. | 完全不知道 |
[30:04] | He recently started jabbing needles in his arm. | 他最近开始注射毒品了 |
[30:06] | Right now he’d sell his own mother for a hit. | 现在为了爽一下 他连亲妈都敢卖 |
[30:08] | He knows there’s cash when we make deliveries. | 他知道运货途中车上有现金 |
[30:11] | So, I-I don’t know. | 所以 我不知道 |
[30:13] | I guess he thought he could make a quick buck robbing his uncle. | 估计他觉得抢他叔叔可以来点快钱吧 |
[30:15] | Any chance Luis and Darryl planned this thing together? | 有没有可能路易斯和达瑞尔串通好了 |
[30:17] | I doubt it. I mean, they met once or twice before, | 应该不是 他们之前是见过一两次 |
[30:18] | but nothing more than “Hey, what’s up?” | 但最多就是打个招呼 |
[30:20] | The cash in Darryl’s pocket. | 达瑞尔兜里的钱 |
[30:22] | Do you know anything about that? | 知道是什么回事吗 |
[30:24] | We delivered to a few stores in a row. | 我们连续送了几家商店的货 |
[30:26] | I told Darryl to hold onto the cash | 是我让达瑞尔先拿着现金 |
[30:28] | until we got back on the truck. | 等回到车上再给我的 |
[30:31] | You failed to mention that yesterday. | 你昨天可没说这事 |
[30:32] | – Hey, I was just looking out for my nephew. – Where is Luis now? | -我只想帮我侄子 -路易斯现在在哪 |
[30:35] | He’s been living at his girlfriend’s the last two months. | 前两个月他一直住他女友家 |
[30:36] | We’re gonna need the girlfriend’s name and address. | 告诉我们她的名字和地址 |
[30:40] | Jasmine Martinez, open up! | 贾斯敏·马丁内兹 开门 |
[30:42] | – LAPD! – Luis Romero, | -洛城警局 -路易斯·罗梅罗 |
[30:44] | if you’re in there, we need you to cooperate. | 你在里面的话 请配合我们的工作 |
[30:46] | You’re life is in danger, man. | 你有生命危险 |
[30:48] | Your best-case scenario is to come with us. | 你最好跟我们走 |
[30:53] | We got a rabbit! Billings, you two cut him off that way. | 有人逃跑 比林斯 你俩从那边截他 |
[30:55] | You’re with me, come on. | 你跟我走 快 |
[31:07] | Where you going? | 往哪跑 |
[31:08] | Where you going? Cuff him. | 往哪跑 拷上 |
[31:14] | Why’d you do it? | 为什么这么做 |
[31:15] | Why’d you do it to him? | 为什么这么对他 |
[31:21] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[31:23] | What’s up? You want to try me? | 怎么 想挑战我吗 |
[31:26] | I guarantee you it ain’t gonna go your way. | 我保证你们不会如愿 |
[31:28] | Sergeant, we got a problem here? | 警司 遇到麻烦了吗 |
[31:31] | Nah. Nah, we ain’t got no problems. | 不 没有 |
[31:34] | They were just leaving. | 他们准备走了 |
[31:36] | You tell Leroy this is done. | 告诉勒罗伊事情已经了结 |
[31:38] | And I kept my word. | 我遵守了诺言 |
[31:52] | Hey. Hey. Just tell me one thing. | 告诉我一件事 |
[31:55] | What were you and Darryl talking about before you shot him? | 你朝达瑞尔开枪之前 你们在吵什么 |
[31:57] | He was trying to stop me. Said I didn’t have to do it. | 他想阻止我 说我不用这么做 |
[31:59] | That he used to be like me, but he changed. | 他也曾和我一样 但他改变了 |
[32:02] | Stupid kid should’ve kept his mouth shut. | 那个蠢蛋就该闭嘴 |
[32:06] | Well, looks like we cracked it. | 看样子我们破案了 |
[32:08] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[32:09] | Yeah. Couldn’t have done it without you. | 对 没你破不了案 |
[32:12] | – At least, not this fast. – Right. | -至少没这么快 -是 |
[32:18] | Hey, Ma, what’s going on? | 妈 怎么了 |
[32:19] | – Hondo, you need to get back here quick. – What happened? | -洪都 你快过来 -出什么事了 |
[32:22] | I don’t know, I don’t know. His blood pressure started falling | 不知道 他的血压突然下降 |
[32:24] | and he was shaking and now they’re rushing him to surgery. | 他在发抖 他们送他去做手术了 |
[32:27] | I’m on my way. | 我马上来 |
[32:39] | Hey, you think he’s gonna off himself here? | 你觉得他会在那自杀吗 |
[32:41] | Well, he started the day planning to die, | 他今天一早就打算寻死了 |
[32:44] | what better place to do it? | 有什么地方比这里更合适呢 |
[32:45] | Brad, please, stop. | 布莱德 求你了 停手 |
[32:46] | I don’t want to be here. | 我不想来这里 |
[32:48] | – Just-just let me go. – I come here every day | -放我走吧 -我每天都过来 |
[32:51] | to see Thea, to be close to her. | 看西娅 陪着她 |
[32:54] | My poor baby. | 我可怜的孩子 |
[32:59] | We both miss her. | 我们都很想她 |
[33:01] | But it’s okay | 没事的 |
[33:02] | ’cause she’s better off now. Don’t you see that? | 她去了更好的地方 你还不懂吗 |
[33:06] | Okay, it’s time. | 好了 到时间了 |
[33:07] | – Let’s go be with her. – What? | -我们去和她团聚吧 -什么 |
[33:09] | You said you didn’t want to live without her. | 你说过没了她你也不想活了 |
[33:11] | No, I said I don’t know how to live without her. | 不 我说的是没了她不知道怎么活下去 |
[33:14] | This is the only thing that makes sense. | 这样才合理 |
[33:15] | This world ain’t right. | 是这个世界有问题 |
[33:17] | Come on, take it. You’ve been chasing it. | 来吧 你一直都想这么做 |
[33:20] | You’re not gonna find the answers at the bottom of a bottle. | 在酒瓶子里找不到答案的 |
[33:21] | This is how you find your answers. | 这样才能找到答案 |
[33:22] | All three of us together again. | 一家三口重新团聚 |
[33:29] | No. | 不 |
[33:31] | – Babe, do it. – I don’t want to. | -宝贝 来吧 -我不想 |
[33:33] | Check it out, that’s the car Brad jacked. | 快看 那是布莱德抢的车 |
[33:35] | Over there, to the left! | 在那里 左侧 |
[33:38] | – I don’t want to! No! – Yes, you do. Okay, listen! | -我不想死 不 -你想的 听着 |
[33:51] | I got Lara. Go! | 我去看劳拉 快去 |
[33:54] | – Are you hit? – No. | -你中枪了吗 -没 |
[33:56] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. | -没事吧 -没事 |
[33:57] | – Here, let me get you up. – Okay. | -来 我扶你起来 -好 |
[33:58] | – You all right? You hit anywhere? – No, I’m good. | -你没事吧 中枪了吗 -没事 |
[34:00] | Okay, come on, let’s get you up here. | 走吧 我们离开这里 |
[34:38] | Please don’t hurt me. | 请不要伤害我 |
[34:39] | You don’t want to see this, get out of here. | 你不会想看到这一幕的 快走开 |
[34:46] | Hey, Brad, put the gun down. | 布莱德 放下枪 |
[34:48] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[34:50] | Brad, don’t do this, man, come on. | 布莱德 别这样 兄弟 |
[34:51] | – You don’t want to die today. – You stay back. | -你不想今天就死掉 -别过来 |
[34:53] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:55] | Okay. All right. Calm down. | 好吧 冷静 |
[34:57] | Let’s just talk. | 我们来聊聊 |
[35:00] | I know how you feel. | 我明白你的感受 |
[35:03] | I doubt that. | 我深表怀疑 |
[35:04] | No, no, I-I do, trust me. | 不 我明白的 相信我 |
[35:07] | I came close to losing it all, too; | 我也差一点什么都没有了 |
[35:09] | my wife, my job, my home. | 老婆 工作 家 |
[35:13] | Close, but no cigar. I got lucky. | 差一点 我比较幸运 |
[35:16] | But that anger that you’re feeling, I get it. | 但我懂你的愤怒 |
[35:19] | I felt it, too. | 我也愤怒 |
[35:21] | I blamed everybody. I blamed the banks, I blamed the doctors, | 我责怪所有人 银行 医生 |
[35:24] | I blamed God. | 还有上帝 |
[35:29] | I kept thinking the world was out to get me, | 我一直觉得整个世界都在捉弄我 |
[35:31] | that maybe my family would be better off without me. | 没有我 我的家人可能会过得更好 |
[35:35] | What if I was more valuable to them gone than here? | 如果我不在对他们来说更有价值呢 |
[35:43] | Cleaning up my gun. | 清理干净我的枪 |
[35:46] | That would’ve been easy… | 伪装成意外 |
[35:49] | make it look like an accident. | 是很简单的事 |
[35:50] | But you didn’t have the guts to do it. | 但你没有勇气去做 |
[35:52] | No, I-I had someone offer me a lifeline | 在我做出那个决定之前 |
[35:55] | before I had to make that choice. | 有人抛给我一条救命绳索 |
[35:58] | That is why I’m offering you a lifeline. | 所以我也给你一条救命绳索 |
[36:02] | I don’t want a lifeline. | 我不想要 |
[36:06] | Get down. Hands behind your back. | 趴下 手放背后 |
[36:11] | You didn’t offer the people you murdered | 那些被你杀死的人 |
[36:12] | a choice whether they lived or died. | 你没给他们选择生死的权力 |
[36:16] | You don’t get to choose either. | 你也不配有 |
[36:30] | I heard what you said back there. | 我听到你说的话了 |
[36:33] | Basic negotiating– | 基础谈判技巧 |
[36:35] | form a connection, | 建立共鸣 |
[36:36] | say whatever you need to build their trust. | 说一切能获取他们的信任的话 |
[36:39] | That’s all. I’m good. | 仅此而已 我没事 |
[36:47] | Mama, he was doing right. | 妈 他在做正确的事 |
[36:49] | He was trying to stop someone from stealing. | 他想阻止别人偷东西 |
[36:52] | He doesn’t deserve any of this. | 他不应该遭遇这些 |
[36:54] | He’s a good kid, he’s a good kid. | 他是个好孩子 他是个好孩子 |
[36:56] | Things will be okay, I promise. | 事情会好起来的 我保证 |
[36:58] | How, Ma? | 怎么好起来 妈 |
[36:59] | I’m sorry, but how, how can you promise that? | 对不起 但是怎么好起来 你怎么能保证 |
[37:01] | Because that’s all I got for you right now. | 因为我现在只能这么说 |
[37:03] | Because, as your mother, | 因为作为你母亲 |
[37:03] | it’s my job to tell you that everything is gonna be fine, | 我有义务告诉你 一切都会没事的 |
[37:06] | everything’s gonna work out, even if I’m scared, | 一切都会解决的 就算我害怕 |
[37:09] | even if I don’t have a damn clue what’s going to happen. | 就算我根本不知道事情接下来会怎么样 |
[37:18] | He’s out of surgery. | 他的手术做完了 |
[37:19] | He made it, but there were some complications. | 他熬过来了 但手术中出现了一些并发症 |
[37:23] | Despite our best efforts, | 尽管我们尽了全力 |
[37:24] | the wound in Darryl’s leg became infected | 达瑞尔脚上的伤受到了感染 |
[37:27] | and posed a risk to his health. | 对他的生命构成了威胁 |
[37:30] | We were able to save the leg, | 我们能够挽救这条腿 |
[37:31] | but had to remove a great deal of muscle tissue. | 但不得不切除大量的肌肉组织 |
[37:34] | He’ll be able to walk, but he’ll never have full functionality. | 他可以走路 但腿部功能不可能再恢复如初了 |
[37:37] | – But he’s gonna live? – Yes. | -但是他会活下来吗 -是的 |
[37:39] | I’ll give you a moment. | 我给你们一点时间 |
[37:41] | I’m around if you have questions. | 如果你们有疑问 我就在附近 |
[37:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:47] | Things will be okay. | 事情会好起来的 |
[38:01] | Wait. Wait, wait. Principal Roberts? | 等等 等等 罗伯特校长 |
[38:03] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[38:04] | I’m glad I caught you. Your secretary said you just left. | 很高兴赶上你了 你的秘书说你刚走 |
[38:06] | I’m Officer Dominique Luca. | 我是多米尼克·卢卡警官 |
[38:07] | We spoke on the phone earlier about, um, Kelly Stewart. | 我们之前在电话里聊过凯莉·斯图尔特的事 |
[38:11] | Right. I’m on my way home, Officer. | 对 我正要回家 警官 |
[38:12] | You should’ve written that letter | 你应该完成那封推荐信 |
[38:13] | like I mentioned on the phone earlier. | 我之前在电话里也提到过 |
[38:15] | Look, I just need one minute, please? | 请你给我一分钟行吗 |
[38:18] | Just one minute. | 就一分钟 |
[38:20] | All right, but make it a quick minute. | 好吧 但是快一点 |
[38:21] | Okay, quick. When I was growing up, | 好 很快 我成长的过程中 |
[38:23] | I didn’t think I was worth much of anything. Okay? | 我认为自己没有什么价值 |
[38:26] | Teachers would call me to read in class | 老师会叫我在班上朗读 |
[38:28] | and I would just freeze up. | 我会当场僵住 |
[38:29] | Kids would start laughing at me, you know? | 其他孩子会开始笑我 |
[38:31] | Like, they’d make fun of me, | 他们嘲笑我 |
[38:33] | so I start wailing on them to shut them up. | 所以对他们大打出手让他们闭嘴 |
[38:35] | And I got suspended more times than I can even count. | 我停学的次数连我自己都数不清 |
[38:37] | I mean, my old man didn’t even think | 连我爸都觉得 |
[38:38] | I was gonna amount to anything, | 我会一事无成 |
[38:41] | but when I was 14, I had a teacher, | 但是在我十四岁时 我遇到一位老师 |
[38:43] | his name was Mr. Clark, | 他叫克拉克先生 |
[38:45] | he’s the first person to ever tell me that I was smart | 他是第一个说我聪明 |
[38:48] | and that I just saw things a little differently. | 只是看待事物的角度有点不一样的人 |
[38:51] | And he took me to see a therapist | 他带我去看心理医生 |
[38:53] | who diagnosed me with dyslexia. | 心理医生诊断我有阅读障碍症 |
[38:55] | So they helped work me to learn how to read. | 所以他们帮我学会如何阅读 |
[38:57] | And after that, I-I stopped getting in fights | 自此之后 我就不再和人打架 |
[38:59] | and I turned my grades around. | 成绩也进步了 |
[39:01] | And now I’m-I’m a SWAT officer. | 现在我是特警队的一名警官 |
[39:04] | You know, so I must’ve been worth something, | 所以我一定是有价值的 |
[39:07] | and it was all because someone gave me a second chance. | 全都因为有人给了我第二次机会 |
[39:12] | I’ve known Kelly for a year. | 我认识凯莉一年了 |
[39:15] | And you’re not gonna read it in her file, | 这点她的档案里没有写 |
[39:16] | but she is kind and she’s hardworking | 但是她善良又勤奋 |
[39:20] | and smart. | 还很聪明 |
[39:23] | She just needs somebody to give her a second chance. | 她只是需要有人给她第二次机会 |
[39:38] | – You start this fall. – No way! | -秋季来上学吧 -不是吧 |
[39:40] | Yes way! | 是的 |
[39:43] | Yeah! | 太好了 |
[39:45] | Does this mean no more tutoring sessions? | 就是说你不会再辅导我了吗 |
[39:46] | Not a chance, kiddo. You can’t get rid of me that easy. | 当然不可能 孩子 别想这么轻易甩掉我 |
[39:48] | – Good. – Yeah? Good job. | -太好了 -是吗 做得好 |
[39:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:54] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[40:03] | You said one month. | 你说过只要一个月 |
[40:05] | This is two, maybe three months’ work. | 这是两个月 或许要三个月的工作 |
[40:07] | If I’d told you that from the get-go, | 如果我一开始就和你这么说 |
[40:09] | you’d never have read the file. | 你永远也不会看那个文件 |
[40:10] | Are you trying to poach me from SWAT? | 你是想从特警队里挖走我吗 |
[40:12] | Look, Navarro’s a bad guy. | 纳瓦罗是个坏人 |
[40:13] | All right? The priority is taking him down, | 首要任务就是要抓获他 |
[40:15] | but if, at the end of the operation, | 但是如果在行动最后 |
[40:17] | you felt like staying on, | 你想要留下来 |
[40:18] | well, there would definitely be a place for you. | 一定会给你留一席之地的 |
[40:21] | I have a place here on SWAT. | 我在特警队有一席之地 |
[40:22] | I can’t just leave for three months. | 我不能就这样离开三个月 |
[40:24] | Plus, I’m looking at a promotion. | 而且我有机会升职 |
[40:26] | It sounds great. | 听起来不错 |
[40:27] | I assume it’s more time behind a desk? | 我猜文书工作空余时间更多吧 |
[40:30] | Cortez, you are too good to be sitting on the sidelines. | 科尔特斯 你太优秀 不该坐在办公室里 |
[40:34] | You need to be out in the field. | 你应该出去执外勤 |
[40:50] | LAPD! Hands where I can see them! | 洛城警局 举起双手 |
[40:54] | Mom? | 妈 |
[40:56] | Mom? | 妈 |
[40:59] | – Who the hell are you? – Who the hell are you? | -你是谁 -你又是谁 |
[41:00] | This is my apartment you’re breaking into, | 你闯进了我的公寓 |
[41:02] | and that is my Blu-ray player you’re trying to steal. | 你要偷的蓝光播放器也是我的 |
[41:04] | Bad move. | 非常不明智 |
[41:04] | I wasn’t breaking in. I got keys. | 我没有破门而入 我有钥匙 |
[41:07] | And I wasn’t stealing, neither. This is mine. | 我也没有偷东西 这是我的 |
[41:09] | Where’d you get the keys? | 你的钥匙哪来的 |
[41:10] | Karen told me this was her place. | 凯伦和我说这是她家 |
[41:11] | She said I could come by and take whatever I wanted. | 她说我可以随时过来想拿什么拿什么 |
[41:15] | Is she okay? | 她没事吧 |
[41:16] | Karen? How should I know? | 凯伦吗 我怎么知道 |
[41:19] | How much does she owe you? | 她欠你多少钱 |
[41:21] | $200. You gonna pay me? | 两百块 你要还钱吗 |
[41:23] | Pay you? You’re-you’re lucky I don’t arrest you. | 还你钱 我没逮捕你 就算你走运了 |
[41:27] | Let me see this. | 给我看看 |
[41:30] | Frezno Tina? | 弗雷兹诺·蒂娜 |
[41:30] | You’re the one who sold my credit card information. | 倒卖我的信用卡信息的人就是你 |
[41:33] | She give you that, too? Where is she? | 那也是她给你的吗 她人在哪 |
[41:34] | Where is my mom? | 我妈在哪 |
[41:38] | How much is it worth? | 这个消息值多少钱 |
[41:43] | This Blu-ray player you want so bad. | 你这么想要这个蓝光播放器 归你了 |
[41:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:49] | I’ll tell you where she is, but I’ll warn you, | 我告诉她在哪 但是我警告你 |
[41:51] | you might not like what you find. | 你可能不会喜欢你发现的事 |
[42:01] | Charge nurse on duty to NICU. | 护士长请到新生儿加护病房 |
[42:02] | Charge nurse on duty to NICU. | 护士长请到新生儿加护病房 |
[42:09] | Darryl? | 达瑞尔 |
[42:12] | Hey, Darryl. | 达瑞尔 |
[42:16] | Don’t worry, D. | 别担心 小达 |
[42:18] | Things will be okay. | 会好起来的 |
[42:20] | I promise. | 我保证 |