时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I’m not gonna let them put you in a group home. | 我不会让他们送你去教养院 |
[00:04] | We both want you to stay here. | 我们都希望你留在这 |
[00:07] | Hondo, the boy was shot while making deliveries on his job. | 洪都 那孩子在送货时中了枪 |
[00:10] | Should’ve left him in juvie where I could look out for him. | 应该把他留在少管所 让我罩着他 |
[00:13] | He’s my son, not yours. | 他是我儿子 不是你儿子 |
[00:15] | He was trying to stop someone from stealing. | 他想阻止别人偷东西 |
[00:17] | He’ll be able to walk, but he’ll never have full functionality. | 他可以走路 但腿部功能不可能再恢复如初了 |
[00:20] | But he’s gonna live. | 但是他会活下来 |
[00:21] | The FBI has been tracking | 联调局一直在追查 |
[00:22] | a ring of sex traffickers operating out of Jalisco. | 一群在哈利斯科活动的性贩卖者 |
[00:25] | We want you. | 我们想让你去 |
[00:25] | She’s trying to poach you, Cortez. | 她想挖走你 科尔特斯 |
[00:27] | Even if we intercept, how are we supposed | 就算进行拦截 我们要怎么 |
[00:29] | to stop a truck going that fast? | 停下一辆高速运行的卡车 |
[00:30] | Only one way. | 只有一个办法 |
[00:32] | – You okay? – I can’t move. | -你还好吗 -我动不了了 |
[00:34] | You know, the way you saved those people– | 你救了那些人 |
[00:36] | rumor is you’re being considered for the Police Star. | 有传言说他们考虑给你颁发优秀警官勋章 |
[00:38] | It’s my mom again. She hasn’t checked with in her PO | 又是我妈 她没去跟假释官报到 |
[00:40] | and if she misses one more meeting… | 如果再错过一次的话 |
[00:42] | They’ll put out a warrant and revoke her. | 他们就会发布逮捕令 撤销假释 |
[00:43] | Well, I got a fraud alert | 我的银行提醒我 |
[00:44] | for a credit card I never signed up for, and it’s got to be her. | 有张根本不是我申请的信用卡涉嫌欺诈 肯定是她 |
[00:47] | You’re the one who sold my credit card information? | 倒卖我的信用卡信息的人就是你 |
[00:49] | – Where is my mom? – You might not like what you find. | -我妈在哪 -你可能不会喜欢你发现的事 |
[00:51] | The Emancipators want $540 million | 解放者要五亿四千万 |
[00:54] | to be distributed to various charities. | 用于捐给各种慈善事业 |
[00:56] | We took five employees | 我们抓了五名 |
[00:57] | from five of the largest corporations in Los Angeles. | 来自洛杉矶五家最大的企业的员工 |
[01:00] | Sergeant Daniel Harrelson, I bet you joined the LAPD | 丹尼尔·哈里森警司 我猜你加入洛杉矶警署 |
[01:03] | thinking you’d change the system from within. | 是想着你可以从内部改变整个体系 |
[01:04] | Let’s see how cocky you are | 我倒要看看没有了面具或相机 |
[01:06] | when you ain’t got a mask or a camera to hide behind. | 你还能有多狂妄 |
[01:09] | – Hello? – Surely you didn’t think this was over. | -喂 -你肯定觉得这还没结束 |
[01:11] | You just gave me five megaphones | 你给我递了五个大喇叭 |
[01:13] | to spread my message to the world. Thank you. | 让我向世界宣扬我的信息 谢谢你 |
[01:35] | Mom. Mom. Come on. | 妈 妈 走了 |
[01:38] | Come with me. | 跟我走吧 |
[01:39] | Watch, watch, watch, watch, watch, watch. | 看看看 |
[01:40] | – What’s going on? – No, no, no, no. | -怎么了 -不 不 不 |
[01:41] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[01:44] | – Who the hell are you? – Bryce. | -你是谁 -布莱斯 |
[01:46] | So, you leave the apartment and disappear for weeks without a word | 你一声不吭离开家消失不见 |
[01:49] | and start using again ’cause you chose this guy? | 又开始吸毒 就是为了这个家伙 |
[01:52] | Name ain’t “this guy.” | 我不叫”这个家伙” |
[01:53] | It’s Bryce, and you need to go. | 我叫布莱斯 你得走了 |
[01:58] | Listen… | 听着 |
[02:00] | Okay. Hey, stop it. | 好了 住手 |
[02:03] | Stop it, stop it. | 住手 住手 |
[02:03] | – Eddie, baby, please. – Yeah. Who the hell is Eddie? | -艾迪 宝贝 求你了 -艾迪是谁 |
[02:08] | Eddie was my father. | 艾迪是我父亲 |
[02:10] | You know, I… I love the way you fight for me, Eddie. | 我喜欢你为我打架的样子 艾迪 |
[02:13] | I’m not Eddie. I’m Jim. I’m your son. | 我不是艾迪 我是吉姆 你儿子 |
[02:16] | What? | 什么 |
[02:17] | I’m your son. | 我是你儿子 |
[02:20] | I… | 我 |
[02:23] | Oh, Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[02:27] | I’m gonna… straighten things up. | 我要理一理 |
[02:32] | What’s she on? | 她磕了什么药 |
[02:34] | We took a mix– a little of a lot of things. | 我们嗑得很杂 什么都来了一点 |
[02:36] | Are you hungry? | 你饿吗 |
[02:38] | I can make you some waffles. | 我可以给你做华夫饼 |
[02:39] | I don’t want any waffles, Ma. | 我不想吃华夫 妈妈 |
[02:41] | Well, uh, might have to go to the store, though. | 不过可能要去趟超市 |
[02:45] | What’s… | 怎么… |
[02:46] | Come here. | 过来 |
[02:47] | Hey, come here. | 过来 |
[02:49] | I’m taking her home. | 我要带她回家 |
[02:51] | Bryce. | 布莱斯 |
[02:57] | How’s the physical therapy coming? | 物理疗法情况如何 |
[02:59] | Well, he’s starting to get strength back in his leg. | 他腿部的力量开始有所恢复 |
[03:01] | It’s not bad for two weeks after getting shot, | 这对中枪两周后的病人来说已经算恢复得不错的了 |
[03:03] | – but… – Could be better. | -但是… -可以更好的 |
[03:03] | He’s just really bummed. I’m trying to get him to stand up | 他很消沉 我有试过让他站起来 |
[03:06] | and take steps on his own, but Darryl has to want to do it. | 自己练习走路 但也得他本人有这个意愿 |
[03:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:15] | You ready to get up out of here? | 你准备好离开这了吗 |
[03:17] | Doctor says you can go home tomorrow. | 医生说你明天可以回家了 |
[03:19] | – It’s cool. – What you watching? | -好 -你在看什么 |
[03:21] | – Um, some video about some strange-looking animals. – Oh, yeah? | -一个长得很奇怪的动物的视频 -是吗 |
[03:24] | – What country are they in? – I don’t know. | -哪个国家的动物 -不知道 |
[03:26] | Another place I’ve never been to. | 一个没去过的国家 |
[03:28] | Darryl, the doctor says you requested no visitors. | 达瑞尔 医生说你不让人来探视你 |
[03:32] | I can’t even walk straight. | 我连走直线都走不好 |
[03:35] | Don’t know if I ever will. | 不知道我会不会一辈子就这样了 |
[03:38] | I can’t have people see me like this. | 不能让别人看到我这样 |
[03:42] | I was named after my dad’s friend, right? | 我是以我爸一个朋友起的名 对吗 |
[03:44] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[03:46] | He got shot, too. | 他也中了枪 |
[03:49] | Maybe this is like some type of curse or something. | 或许这就像某种诅咒或什么 |
[03:50] | Come on, Darryl. You can’t think like that. | 达瑞尔 你不能这么想 |
[03:52] | And how am I supposed to think? | 那我该怎么想 |
[03:53] | It’s gonna take a minute. | 这需要时间 |
[03:54] | And it’s literally gonna be one step at a time. | 过程是循序渐进的 |
[03:57] | Easy for you to say. | 说得轻巧 |
[04:04] | Dad, I wanted to catch you before your shift started. | 爸 我想赶在你开工前找到你 |
[04:06] | Molly, perfect timing. | 莫莉 来得正巧 |
[04:08] | You still haven’t told me what brings you to town. | 你还没告诉我你为什么来洛城 |
[04:10] | Can’t a loving daughter | 作为一个有爱的女儿 |
[04:11] | – just surprise her father for a visit? – Okay. | -就不能给老爸一个惊喜吗 -行吧 |
[04:13] | I stopped by the dry cleaners like you asked. | 按你吩咐 我去了趟干洗店 |
[04:15] | Here are your dress blues, starched and creased. | 这是你的蓝色西装 上浆熨平了 |
[04:17] | Excellent. I’m gonna need these for the Police Star ceremony. | 很好 优秀警官颁奖礼上我就穿这个 |
[04:19] | Speaking of which, Deacon, congrats. | 说曹操曹操到 迪肯 恭喜 |
[04:23] | Congrats on what? | 恭喜什么 |
[04:25] | Brass decided to award me the Police Star. | 高层决定颁给我优秀警官奖 |
[04:28] | Seriously? What, for saving lives at the Love All parade? | 真的假的 因为在大爱洛杉矶节游行救了人 |
[04:31] | Deac! Dude, I knew you were in the running. | 迪肯 我就知道你有戏 |
[04:33] | I had no idea that you got it. | 我还不知道你真拿到奖了 |
[04:35] | Why didn’t you say anything, man? | 你咋一声不吭呢 |
[04:37] | I’m just not sure how I feel about it. | 不知道我该有什么感觉 |
[04:38] | Dude, the Police Star’s one | 优秀警官奖可是 |
[04:40] | of the highest honors in the LAPD, man. | 洛城警局里最高荣誉之一 |
[04:42] | No one in my family’s ever won it. | 我家族里都没人拿过 |
[04:43] | Hey. I’m humbled by it, I am. | 我受之有愧 真的 |
[04:47] | But after the year I put everyone through, | 今年我给大家添了这么多麻烦 |
[04:50] | not sure I deserve it. | 不知道我是不是对得起这个奖 |
[04:53] | Hey, if you need help with that speech, I got you. | 如果你演讲词写不出来 可以找我 |
[04:59] | 洛杉矶高等法院 斯坦利·莫斯克法院 | |
[05:09] | Captain. Good to see you again. | 队长 很高兴再次见到你 |
[05:12] | You, too, Abby. | 彼此彼此 艾比 |
[05:13] | It took us two tries to catch these Emancipators. | 我们两次才逮住这些解放者 |
[05:16] | No way I was gonna miss a pre-trial of the year. | 我绝对不可能错过年度预审大戏 |
[05:18] | I hear City Hall | 听说市政厅 |
[05:19] | might be eyeing you for a promotion. Any comment? | 准备给你升职 有何评价 |
[05:21] | Why don’t you stick to the story Harold sent you to cover? | 要不你还是继续报道哈罗德让你追的那个消息 |
[05:24] | What can I say? I’m greedy. | 我还能说什么 我挺贪心的 |
[05:28] | People of Los Angeles. | 洛杉矶人民 |
[05:30] | We will not be silenced by corporations any longer. | 我们不会再受企业压迫而沉默 |
[05:32] | Order! | 肃静 |
[05:33] | That’s the same stuff | 自从我们逮捕他们以来 |
[05:34] | they’ve been saying since we arrested them. | 他们一直在重复这些 |
[05:35] | 加州惩教局 犯人 | |
[05:35] | Cinque said they would be megaphones to spread his message. | 辛寇说他们会成为传达他的信息的传话筒 |
[05:38] | It’s time to rise up and rebel against it. | 是时候站起来反抗了 |
[05:40] | Settle down! Order! | 坐下 肃静 |
[05:42] | So, this is normal for them? | 这是他们的常态 |
[05:43] | – The time to be good to each other has passed. – Order! Deputies. | -与人为善的时代已经过去 -肃静 警官 |
[05:46] | The system will be burned to ashes, | 这个体制会被烧成灰烬 |
[05:48] | starting with this courthouse. | 就从这个法院开始 |
[05:50] | No. That’s new. | 不 我第一次见 |
[05:53] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[05:55] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[06:01] | Ladies and gentlemen of Los Angeles, | 洛杉矶的女士们先生们 |
[06:03] | the intermission is over. | 休息时间结束了 |
[06:04] | Is everyone ready for the final act? | 大家都准备好最后一幕了吗 |
[06:06] | Cinque. They must have hacked the feed. | 辛寇 他们肯定黑进了监控系统 |
[06:08] | There’s a saying. | 俗话说得好 |
[06:09] | “Poverty is genocide in slow motion.” | “贫穷是缓慢的种族灭绝” |
[06:12] | We have come to stop the genocide. | 我们是来阻止种族灭绝的 |
[06:14] | People suffer from lies, | 人们饱受谎言欺骗 |
[06:16] | an us-versus-them narrative that is sold | 敌我对立的故事被用作 |
[06:18] | to divide good people and never help them in any meaningful way. | 分化好人 从不给予他们实质性的帮助 |
[06:21] | And do you know who benefits from these lies? | 知道谁能从这些谎言里获益吗 |
[06:23] | I’ll give you a hint. | 给你点提示 |
[06:24] | It isn’t the poor or the hungry or the meek. | 不是穷人 不是挨饿的人 或逆来顺受的人 |
[06:28] | It’s the oppressors. | 而是压迫者 |
[06:31] | The Los Angeles superior courthouse | 洛杉矶高等法院 |
[06:34] | is a symbol of oppression. | 就是压迫的象征 |
[06:35] | That’s City Councilman Strub | 那是施特鲁布市议员 |
[06:37] | and Councilman Washington. | 和华盛顿议员 |
[06:38] | And City Controller Gwen Miller. | 还有审计长格温·米勒 |
[06:40] | These institutions cannot be trusted, | 这些机构无法被信任 |
[06:41] | so we are convening our own court. | 因此我们将召开自己的法庭 |
[06:44] | A court for the people. | 为人民而设的法庭 |
[06:51] | That’s the 4th Street bridge. | 那是第四街大桥 |
[06:52] | Get some unis down there now. | 马上集合一些小分队过去 |
[06:54] | Right away. | 这就去办 |
[06:55] | No. No, no, this is a mistake. | 不 不 不 这是个误会 |
[06:57] | There’s been no mistake. | 没有什么误会 |
[06:58] | You are Tony Strub, | 你是托尼·施特鲁布 |
[07:00] | councilman for the 13th District of Los Angeles? | 洛杉矶第13区的议员 |
[07:03] | The same councilman who voted no | 也就是那个给保障性住房法案 |
[07:04] | on the affordable housing bill? | 投否决票的议员 |
[07:06] | This is illegal. | 这是犯法的 |
[07:07] | Your guilt… has already been determined. | 你的罪行 已经被判决了 |
[07:11] | This is merely a sentencing hearing. | 这只是场宣判听证会 |
[07:13] | Give this man proper judgment. | 给这个人恰当的审判 |
[07:17] | We gave you two chances to change your ways, | 我们给你们两个机会改变一切 |
[07:20] | but corruption and greed still rule. | 然而腐败和贪婪依旧占统治地位 |
[07:23] | So this time we don’t want money | 所以这一次我们不要钱 |
[07:25] | and we don’t want to bargain. | 我们不接受讨价还价 |
[07:27] | We’re going to burn the system down | 我们要烧光整个体制 |
[07:29] | and rebuild on its ashes. | 在废墟上重建 |
[07:37] | Go! Go. Go. | 快走 走 走 |
[07:47] | As I told LAPD Sergeant Daniel Harrelson the last time, | 正如我上次跟洛城警局警司丹尼尔·哈里森所说 |
[07:51] | it’s time to put faces to our beliefs. | 是时候正视我们的信仰了 |
[07:57] | You know how optics work. | 你明白光学原理 |
[07:59] | The system we have is hopeless. | 我们现有的制度毫无希望 |
[08:01] | That the average citizen is just fed lip service and lies. | 平民百姓一直被一纸空谈敷衍戏弄 |
[08:05] | So, first, we came | 因此首先 |
[08:07] | for the ruling class, then the corporations. | 我们先找统治阶级 然后是企业家 |
[08:09] | This time… | 这次 |
[08:11] | it’s the politicians. | 是政客 |
[08:13] | Every hour, | 每个小时 |
[08:14] | we will sentence another politician on air. | 我们就吊死一个政治家 |
[08:18] | You know they say that, uh, | 你知道他们说 |
[08:19] | sequels are usually worse than the originals. | 续集总会比原版糟 |
[08:23] | They’re correct. | 他们说得对 |
[08:26] | This will be much… much worse. | 而这会更加 更加糟糕 |
[08:31] | Field Marshal Cinque… | 辛寇元帅 |
[08:33] | out. | 结束发言 |
[09:20] | I spoke to Captain Cortez. | 我跟科尔特斯队长谈过了 |
[09:21] | Fortunately, no casualties at the courthouse, | 幸运的是 法院没有人员伤亡 |
[09:23] | but unis found Councilman Strub’s body hanging | 但是警员发现了施特鲁布议员的尸体 |
[09:26] | from the 4th Street Bridge. | 被挂在第四街大桥上 |
[09:28] | Similar to, uh, an immigrant hanging from 100 years ago. | 与一百年前对移民执行绞刑的场景相似 |
[09:31] | These guys are history buffs. | 这些人都是历史迷 |
[09:32] | That’s why they reenacted the whole Patty Hearst thing before. | 所以他们才会重演帕蒂·赫斯特这种事 |
[09:35] | It wouldn’t surprise me | 我一点都不奇怪 |
[09:36] | if they were planning this stunt all along. | 如果你说他们一直在策划这个噱头 |
[09:37] | Patrol tried pressing the Emancipators on trial, | 巡警试图从受审的解放者们身上问出点什么 |
[09:39] | but to quote them, | 但是 引用他们的话 |
[09:40] | “We’d rather die than speak against Field Marshal Cinque.” | “宁死也不会出卖辛寇元帅” |
[09:43] | Cinque’s a man of his word. | 辛寇是个言出必行的人 |
[09:45] | That means we’re 30 minutes from the top of the hour, | 也就是说 我们只有三十分钟时间了 |
[09:47] | and then he publicly executes | 然后他就会公开处刑 |
[09:48] | Councilman Washington or Gwen Miller. | 不是华盛顿议员就是格温·米勒 |
[09:50] | Chief ordered a protection detail on the mayor | 警长已经下令对市长 |
[09:52] | and every city council member and their immediate families. | 和所有市议会委员及其直系亲属进行全方面保护 |
[09:55] | All are potential targets. | 所有的潜在目标 |
[09:56] | I want us ready to move | 我希望你们做好准备 |
[09:57] | as soon as we identify this guy. | 一旦确认此人身份 立刻行动 |
[09:59] | Is there any particular reason why he mentioned your name? | 他为什么要特别提到你的名字 |
[10:02] | You think you’re a target, too? | 你觉得你也是他的目标 |
[10:03] | I doubt it. Cinque’s just playing games like last time. | 我不觉得 辛寇只是像上次一样在玩游戏 |
[10:05] | Well, he called your cell phone before. | 他之前给你打过电话 |
[10:07] | Street, I want us ready to trace any new phone calls | 斯特里特 做好准备追踪所有新来电 |
[10:09] | – or streaming signals these guys make. – Roger that. | -或这些人发出的流媒体信号 -收到 |
[10:12] | We have the serial numbers of the bank cash these guys stole. | 我们有这帮人从银行偷走的现金的序列号 |
[10:14] | I can double check with other divisions, | 我可以跟其他分部再检查一遍 |
[10:15] | – track money on the street. – Do it. | -追踪流入市场的现金 -去吧 |
[10:17] | Commander, I get your concern for my safety, | 警长 我明白你担心我的安危 |
[10:20] | but I’m an asset. | 但我也有利用价值 |
[10:22] | Cinque showed his face, knowing that we would identify him. | 辛寇在明知我们能确认他身份的情况下露出脸 |
[10:25] | That makes him more dangerous than ever. | 这就说明他比以往更具危险性 |
[10:27] | He’s got an endgame in mind, | 他已经构想好了所有的计划 |
[10:28] | and we still don’t know what it is yet. | 而我们却还不知道他想做什么 |
[10:30] | I can help stop it. | 我能帮忙阻止他 |
[10:31] | The FBI got a bunch of calls about Cinque. | 联调局接到了许多关于辛寇的电话 |
[10:33] | A lot of them say they recognize him as Devin Carlisle. | 很多人认出他是德温·卡莱尔 |
[10:35] | History major with radical leanings. | 历史专业 激进主义 |
[10:37] | Last known address? | 最后所知地址 |
[10:39] | This house in the Valley. | 谷区的这座房子 |
[10:40] | Things are never what it seem with these guys | 这些人的消息不能只看表面 |
[10:42] | – Tricks, traps… – And bombs. | -可能有诡计 陷阱 -还有炸弹 |
[10:43] | We got to be careful. | 我们必须谨慎行事 |
[10:44] | Two times, they wanted us to storm the wrong place | 两次了 他们想引我们冲进错误的地方 |
[10:46] | and make us look bad. | 让我们难堪 |
[10:54] | LAPD SWAT! Kids, stay put. | 洛城特警队 孩子们 不要动 |
[10:58] | Bedroom clear! | 卧室没人 |
[10:58] | – Closet only. – Kitchen clear! | -只有衣橱 -厨房没人 |
[11:02] | Cleared the house, nothing here. | 房子已被清空 什么都没有 |
[11:04] | Hey, guys. | 孩子们 |
[11:05] | Guys. We’re the police. | 孩子们 我们是警察 |
[11:07] | We’re not gonna hurt you. Are you okay? | 我们不会伤害你们的 你们没事吧 |
[11:09] | We’re looking for a man by the name of Cinque. | 我们在找一位名叫辛寇的男人 |
[11:11] | Do you know who I’m talking about? | 知道我在说谁吗 |
[11:14] | He told us to give you this. | 他让我们把这个给你 |
[11:19] | “I was hoping you’d identify me | “我就知道你们会查出我的身份 |
[11:20] | “and find your way here. Good. | 并且找到这里来 很好 |
[11:23] | “These are all homeless kids | 这些孩子全都无家可归 |
[11:24] | “we found sleeping on the street, | 被我们发现时他们正睡在大街上 |
[11:25] | “hungry and abandoned. | 饥肠辘辘 遭人抛弃 |
[11:26] | “I gave them my house as a place to stay, | 我把我的房子给他们作为容身之地 |
[11:28] | “after our so-called leaders did nothing to help them. | 因为我们所谓的领导人根本没有帮助他们 |
[11:31] | This is why politicians must pay.” | 这就是政客该付出代价的原因 |
[11:34] | Signed “Cinque.” | 落款 辛寇” |
[11:40] | Commander, this is Stacey, | 警长 这位是史黛丝 |
[11:42] | City Controller Gwen Miller’s daughter. | 审计长格温·米勒的女儿 |
[11:44] | I know who she is. Thank you. | 我知道她是谁 谢谢 |
[11:46] | The police picked me up, | 警察去接我 |
[11:48] | said I need to come here for protection. | 说我需要到这来接受保护 |
[11:50] | Those people have my mom. | 那些人抓走了我妈妈 |
[11:51] | We’re working very hard to help your mother. | 我们正尽我们所能解救你的母亲 |
[11:53] | The last time my mother and I were here, | 上一次我和我妈妈在这 |
[11:55] | it was after you saved me. | 也是你们救了我 |
[11:56] | I remember. She was very worried about you | 我记得 地震发生后 |
[11:58] | after that earthquake hit. | 她非常担心你 |
[12:01] | My dad passed away a few years ago. | 我爸爸在几年前去世了 |
[12:04] | His death kind of wrecked my mom. | 他的死几乎拖垮了我妈妈 |
[12:05] | Oh. Yeah. I can understand that. | 我能理解 |
[12:08] | Since then, it’s just me and her. | 之后 就只有我们相依为命了 |
[12:10] | When was the last time you spoke to your mom? | 你最后一次跟妈妈说话是什么时候 |
[12:11] | This morning. | 今天早晨 |
[12:12] | She was headed to brunch with those city councilmen. | 她准备去和市议员吃早午餐 |
[12:14] | – Councilmen Strub and Washington? – I-I think so. | -施特鲁布议员和华盛顿议员 -应该是 |
[12:16] | Do you know where they were having brunch? | 你知道他们要去哪里吃早午餐吗 |
[12:18] | The Pacific Dining Car near downtown. | 市中心附近的太平洋餐车 |
[12:20] | Okay. Listen, we’re gonna do everything we can to help your mother. | 好 听着 我们会尽一切努力救出你妈妈 |
[12:23] | But I’m gonna need you to tell me everything you know | 但你要把所有你知道的跟这场早午餐有关的事 |
[12:25] | about that brunch. | 全部告诉我 |
[12:26] | Commander, Cinque’s streaming his next video. | 警长 辛寇正在直播他的下一条视频 |
[12:28] | Okay. I need you to stay with her. | 好的 你去陪着她 |
[12:32] | Right over here, Councilman. | 就在这边 议员 |
[12:35] | Court’s back in session. | 法庭再次开庭 |
[12:38] | And on the docket: Councilman Sumner Washington. | 受审人是 萨姆纳·华盛顿议员 |
[12:41] | Please, let me go. | 求你们 放我走吧 |
[12:43] | I’m innocent. | 我是无辜的 |
[12:44] | Do you know why you were elected to be in charge | 你知道大家为什么选你 |
[12:46] | of the 8th District of Los Angeles? | 负责洛杉矶八区吗 |
[12:48] | That’s South L.A. | 那是洛杉矶南部 |
[12:49] | Has a large ethnic minority population. | 少数民族人口众多 |
[12:51] | Yet you were elected | 大家选你 |
[12:53] | because of your hardline stance as a judge. | 是因为你当法官的强硬立场 |
[12:54] | You perpetuated three-strike loopholes, | 你继续推行漏洞百出的三振出局法 |
[12:57] | 对于二犯重罪者 或犯一次以上暴力/毒品重罪者 再犯时将被处终身监禁 不得假释 | |
[12:57] | putting away hundreds based on unequal sentencing laws. | 依照不平等的判决法律将数百人送入狱 |
[12:59] | Don’t do this. Don’t do this. | 不要这样 不要这样 |
[13:01] | Your guilt has already been determined. | 你的罪名已经被确定了 |
[13:03] | This is merely a sentencing hearing. | 这只是场宣判听证会 |
[13:05] | And your sentence… | 而你的判决是… |
[13:08] | …throw him to the dogs. | 把他扔去喂狗 |
[13:11] | Don’t do this! | 不要这样 |
[13:12] | Tell us you tracked that. | 你在追踪吧 |
[13:14] | Working on it. | 正在查呢 |
[13:15] | Throw him to the dogs. What does that mean? | 把他去喂狗 这是什么意思 |
[13:16] | Earlier, I looked up Councilman Washington’s track record | 刚才我查了华盛顿议员在做法官时的记录 |
[13:18] | as a judge. He put away a lot of people. | 他判了很多人进监狱 |
[13:20] | Specifically, he nearly decimated Calle Doce Perros. | 尤其是几乎让十二街恶狗帮全军覆没 |
[13:23] | 12th Street Dogs. East Hollywood gang. | 十二街恶狗帮 东好莱坞的黑帮 |
[13:25] | Yeah. Me and Luca’s neighbor, uh, Marcos– | 对 我和卢卡的邻居马科斯 |
[13:26] | he belongs to a rival set. | 他是他们对头帮派的人 |
[13:28] | So when Cinque says he’s throwing the councilman to the dogs, | 那辛寇说他要把议员扔去喂狗 |
[13:30] | it means he’s tossing him to bangers | 也就是说他要把他交给 |
[13:32] | that have revenge on their minds. | 一心想要报仇的黑帮 |
[13:33] | Maybe Luca can talk to Marcos, try to locate where they are. | 也许卢卡可以去问问马科斯 打探出他们的位置 |
[13:36] | – Think your neighbor would help us? – We got to try. | -你觉得你们的邻居会帮忙吗 -可以一试 |
[13:38] | Luca’s earned some trust with him lately. | 卢卡最近赢得了一些信任 |
[13:40] | I got a location on Cinque’s streaming feed. | 我查到了辛寇视频传出的地点 |
[13:42] | 600 Normandie. | 诺曼底街600号 |
[13:43] | All right. Take Luca to talk to Marcos, | 好的 带上卢卡去找马科斯谈谈 |
[13:45] | hopefully we can still save Councilman Washington. | 希望我们还能救下华盛顿议员 |
[13:48] | Get the rest of your team and go grab Cinque. | 让你小队的其他人去抓辛寇 |
[13:51] | No windows. | 没有窗户 |
[13:53] | Matches the space from Cinque’s feed. | 与辛寇直播的场所一致 |
[13:57] | No heat signatures. | 没有热信号 |
[13:58] | Either no one’s inside or Cinque reinforced the walls. | 要么里面没人要么辛寇把墙体加厚了 |
[14:02] | There’s an external power source. | 有外接电源 |
[14:03] | Could be for automated machine guns, like last time, Hondo. | 有可能是上次那种自动机枪用的 洪都 |
[14:05] | All right, stay sharp. Bomb squad’s on standby. | 保持警惕 防爆组待命 |
[14:08] | Any signs of explosives, you back out. | 一旦发现炸药的迹象 立即撤回 |
[14:10] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[14:17] | Two, two, two, two, two. | 两人跟上我 |
[14:22] | Cinque’s not here. | 辛寇不在这 |
[14:23] | This is a server farm. | 是个服务器中心 |
[14:24] | He must be piggybacking the IP address from another location. | 一定是用了另一处的IP地址 |
[14:36] | Luca, we got another dead end. | 卢卡 我们又碰壁了 |
[14:37] | I could really use something from you. | 得要靠你这边了 |
[14:38] | Roger that, Hondo. We’re on it. | 收到 洪都 交给我们 |
[14:40] | You sure the civvies will make a difference? | 你确定穿便装会不一样 |
[14:42] | Look, we want info from Marcos, I got to lower his defenses. | 想从马科斯那套到消息 就得让他卸下防备 |
[14:45] | He’s not gonna want to be seen with two guys | 他不会想让别人看见他和穿特警队制服的人 |
[14:47] | in SWAT gear in broad daylight. | 光天化日之下在一起的 |
[14:49] | Hey, Marcos. | 马科斯 |
[14:50] | I got something I need to discuss with you. | 我有事想问你 |
[14:56] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:57] | You and me in the alley. | 你和我去巷子里 |
[15:03] | Don’t know about no councilman. | 不认识什么议员 |
[15:05] | But that Cinque dude? | 但那个辛寇 |
[15:07] | He makes a lot of sense, you ask me. | 要我说 他说得很有道理 |
[15:08] | Look, he’s killing innocent people. | 他在杀无辜的人 |
[15:10] | Nobody in my family. | 反正不是我的家人 |
[15:11] | You got nothing to lose | 告诉我十二街恶狗帮的集结点 |
[15:12] | telling me the 12th Street Dogs are crewing up. | 你又没什么损失 |
[15:15] | They’re a rival set. | 反正他们是你们的对头 |
[15:16] | Yeah, but I ain’t no punk-ass snitch either. | 但我也不是告密的废柴 |
[15:17] | I’m not coming at you as the cop. | 我不是以警察的身份来找你的 |
[15:20] | I’m coming at you as the guy who lives up the street. | 我是以街坊邻居的身份来找你的 |
[15:23] | Look, I got respect for your abuela. | 我很尊敬你的奶奶 |
[15:25] | She takes flowers to your grandpa’s grave every morning. | 她每天早上都给你爷爷的墓前放鲜花 |
[15:28] | You watch my family? | 你监视我的家人 |
[15:29] | No, I watch the block. | 不是 我只是关注这个街区 |
[15:30] | The same as you. | 和你一样 |
[15:32] | And I heard your little brother, Shorty, | 我听说你的弟弟 小个子 |
[15:33] | got popped with a grand theft. | 因重大盗窃罪被抓 |
[15:35] | You help me find Councilman Washington, | 你帮我找到华盛顿议员 |
[15:38] | I get it reduced to a misdemeanor, | 我可以把量刑减为轻罪 |
[15:40] | take it off Shorty’s record. | 不留案底 |
[15:41] | Maybe he avoids the path that you took, | 或许他就不用走你的老路了 |
[15:44] | makes your abuela proud. | 能让奶奶为他骄傲 |
[15:50] | And don’t ever talk about my family. | 别再提我的家人了 |
[15:52] | That’s how you catch smoke. | 不然有你好看的 |
[15:53] | Oh, whatever, man. | 听你的 |
[15:54] | Come on, Deac. Do me a favor, | 迪肯 帮个忙 |
[15:56] | toss a mean look back at them. | 回头狠狠瞪他们一眼 |
[15:59] | Marcos gave me where the councilman’s probably at. | 马科斯给了我议员可能在的地方 |
[16:01] | – Yeah? – Yeah, just got to send | -是吗 -是的 就是得给 |
[16:02] | an anonymous text to Metro, | 市警局发条匿名信息 |
[16:04] | give Patrol credit for locating him. | 把功劳记到巡警头上 |
[16:09] | That way Marcos doesn’t look like a rat to his boys. | 这样马科斯的兄弟就不会觉得是他告了密 |
[16:11] | Yeah. 22 David. We got a location on the councilman. | 22D 我们有了议员的下落了 |
[16:14] | Inglewood Oil Fields. | 英格尔伍德油田 |
[16:45] | LAPD! On the ground! Now, drop that weapon! | 洛城警局 马上趴下 放下武器 |
[16:47] | – Get out of the car! – Drop it! | -从车上下来 -枪放下 |
[16:49] | Down! Get down! | 趴下 |
[16:50] | Drop that weapon! Out of the car! | 把枪放下 从车里出来 |
[16:52] | – Hands where I can see them now! – Drop to the ground! | -手举起来 -趴下 |
[16:54] | On the ground! | 趴下 |
[16:57] | On the ground! | 趴下 |
[17:01] | Hold on, we got you. | 坚持住 我们来救你了 |
[17:03] | You’re okay now. | 你现在安全了 |
[17:06] | The group known as the Emancipators continues | 被称为解放者的组织继续 |
[17:09] | to terrorize the city and surrounding areas. | 威胁着市区和周边地区的安全 |
[17:14] | How’s Councilman Washington? | 华盛顿议员怎么样了 |
[17:16] | Doc says he’ll be fine, | 医生说他会没事的 |
[17:18] | but he had traces of tranquilizer in his system. | 但他的体内发现了残留的麻醉剂 |
[17:20] | Cinque must’ve drugged him so he wouldn’t remember details. | 辛寇一定给他下了药 让他记不清细节 |
[17:22] | There anything that might get us a location on the Emancipators? | 有能帮我们确定解放者的位置的线索吗 |
[17:25] | No. They could be anywhere– five miles away or 50. | 没有 五英里外或五十英里外 哪都有可能 |
[17:27] | Cinque thinks what he’s doing is the only way to change things. | 辛寇觉得只有他这样做才能改变现状 |
[17:30] | Make people question if what we do really matters. | 让大家质疑我们所做的是否还重要 |
[17:33] | I’ve heard that before. | 这话我听过 |
[17:35] | You can’t let him get under your skin. | 你不能让他激怒你 |
[17:36] | – He isn’t. – Well, someone is. | -他没有 -肯定有人激怒了你 |
[17:38] | It ain’t Cinque, trust me. | 不是辛寇 相信我 |
[17:42] | It’s Darryl. | 是达瑞尔 |
[17:43] | This rehab thing’s been a grind | 复健一直很折磨他 |
[17:45] | and it’s been real tough getting him out of his funk. | 让他克服心魔真的很难 |
[17:47] | Last time we spoke about this, | 上次我们谈这个的时候 |
[17:48] | you said you were in a funk of your own. | 你说你也有自己的心魔 |
[17:50] | You were gonna figure things out. | 你会想办法解决 |
[17:52] | Have you? | 现在你解决了吗 |
[17:55] | I’m here if you want to talk. You know that. | 如果你想聊聊我随时奉陪 你知道的 |
[17:58] | I do. | 我知道 |
[18:00] | But I also heard a rumor that you’ve been offered | 我听到流言说有人向你抛出了橄榄枝 |
[18:01] | a chance to work with the feds. | 让你去联调局工作 |
[18:03] | It’s another undercover assignment. | 又是一个卧底任务 |
[18:06] | I’d be gone five or six weeks. | 我大概要去五到六周 |
[18:08] | What about that promotion here with LAPD? | 那洛城警局的晋升机会呢 |
[18:09] | Well, the FBI’s offer is a chance | 联调局是给我一个机会 |
[18:12] | to do something different. | 去做一些不同的事 |
[18:13] | It’s hard watching others do all the work. | 看着别人包了所有工作真的很难 |
[18:16] | I miss being out in the middle of it all. | 我很怀念置身其中的感觉 |
[18:19] | – So I’m still considering it. – I get it. | -所以我还在考虑 -我理解 |
[18:22] | If you do decide to take the job… | 如果你决定接受这份工作 |
[18:25] | would you tell me first? | 可以先跟我说一声吗 |
[18:29] | Of course. | 当然 |
[18:33] | Another stream’s up. | 又有直播了 |
[18:42] | Court is back in session. | 法庭重新开庭 |
[18:45] | Any bead on the signal? | 信号上有线索吗 |
[18:46] | I’m getting hits from all over. | 信号来源来自四面八方 |
[18:47] | They must be using relay stations to mask the location. | 他们一定是用中继站来掩盖真实位置 |
[18:53] | You are Gwen Miller? | 你就是格温·米勒 |
[18:55] | City controller of Los Angeles? | 洛杉矶市的审计长 |
[18:58] | Yes, I am. | 是的 我是 |
[19:00] | The same Gwen Miller who slashed city budgets by 15%? | 就是你把城市预算削减了15%吗 |
[19:03] | The Gwen Miller | 也是你 |
[19:04] | who laid off city workers, | 解雇了城市里的工人 |
[19:07] | closed homeless shelters, | 关闭了流浪者收容所 |
[19:08] | and killed after-school programs for the children of Los Angeles? | 扼杀了洛杉矶儿童的课外计划项目 |
[19:11] | And you did this why– | 你为什么这么做 |
[19:12] | to save pennies for your corporate masters? | 为了给你公司老板省钱吗 |
[19:14] | I was doing my job. | 我只是在恪尽职守 |
[19:16] | The city can’t pay for everything. | 这座城市付不起这么多东西 |
[19:18] | You think that’s a defense? | 你觉得这是理由吗 |
[19:21] | Please… I have a daughter. | 拜托 我有个女儿 |
[19:24] | Now’s not the time for pleading. | 现在不是求情的时候 |
[19:25] | This is merely a sentencing hearing. | 这只是场宣判听证会 |
[19:27] | This court has found you guilty of | 本法庭判决你就是 |
[19:29] | being a politician who puts citizens last. | 一个将市民利益放在最后的无良政客 |
[19:32] | Your sentence: | 你的判决 |
[19:34] | death by firing squad. | 由行刑队执行死刑 |
[19:35] | To be streamed live at the top of the hour. | 一小时内直播死刑现场 |
[19:38] | Like Councilmen Strub and Washington, | 就像斯特拉布议员和华盛顿议员一样 |
[19:40] | you will be made an example. | 你将被用来以儆效尤 |
[19:45] | Are we any closer to finding them? | 我们快找到他们了吗 |
[19:46] | We will be. You guys heard what Cinque said. | 我们会的 你们听到辛寇说的了 |
[19:50] | He thinks Councilman Washington is dead. | 他觉得华盛顿议员死了 |
[19:52] | He doesn’t know that we saved him. | 他不知道我们救了他 |
[19:54] | What do you suggest we do with that information? | 你有什么建议 |
[19:55] | We keep him in the dark. | 继续瞒着他 |
[19:57] | Hold off on telling the media– anyone– | 不告诉媒体和任何人 |
[19:59] | that we brought him back alive. | 直到我们将他活捉 |
[20:00] | The mayor’s gonna need full disclosure, | 市长要我们披露所有进展 |
[20:02] | and so’s the councilman’s family. | 议员的家人也这么要求 |
[20:03] | If Cinque finds out that we saved Councilman Washington | 如果辛寇发现我们救了华盛顿议员 |
[20:05] | and screwed up his plans, | 搞砸了他的计划 |
[20:07] | he might just kill Gwen Miller out of spite. | 他会为了泄恨 杀掉格温·米勒 |
[20:09] | Sir, this could be the best chance we have | 长官 这次可能是 |
[20:11] | of getting Gwen back to her daughter. | 把格温带回到她女儿身边的最佳机会 |
[20:13] | That gives us 58 minutes, we’re gonna need every second. | 还有五十八分钟 我们要争分夺秒 |
[20:15] | I’ll hold off the press. | 我去拖住媒体 |
[20:16] | Find this clown and do it fast. | 找到这个家伙 动手快一点 |
[20:18] | Hondo, we got something. | 洪都 有所发现 |
[20:20] | I tracked the FBI’s list of serial numbers | 我查了联调局列出的 |
[20:21] | from bank cash the Emancipators stole. | 解放者盗钞上序列号 |
[20:23] | Olympic Division got a hit. | 奥林匹克分局有吻合 |
[20:24] | They arrested a car thief three days ago | 他们三天前逮捕了一个偷车贼 |
[20:26] | who had a stack of flagged $20 bills on him. | 身上有一叠做了标记的20元钞票 |
[20:28] | Thief claimed he received them from a guy | 小偷说是一个 |
[20:30] | who fits Cinque’s description. | 与辛寇特征吻合的人给他的 |
[20:31] | In exchange for a stolen moving truck. | 用一辆偷来的卡车换的 |
[20:32] | And now get this– we went through security camera footage | 看看这个 我们查了太平洋餐车附近的 |
[20:35] | around the Pacific Dining Car, | 监控录像 |
[20:36] | where Gwen Miller and the councilmen had brunch this morning. | 格温·米勒和议员们今天早上在那里吃了早午餐 |
[20:38] | We thought it was a dead end | 本以为线索到此中断 |
[20:39] | before we knew what to look for. | 后来才发现其中玄机 |
[20:40] | That truck in the parking lot. | 那辆车停在停车场 |
[20:42] | The Emancipators probably used it | 解放者可能用它来 |
[20:43] | to abduct the councilmen and Gwen Miller. | 绑架议员和格温·米勒 |
[20:45] | Not only that, but the space inside that truck is pretty big. | 不仅如此 卡车里的空间非常大 |
[20:47] | Yeah, it’s big enough to hold a kangaroo court. | 没错 大到可以开个袋鼠法庭[非法法庭] |
[20:49] | Cinque’s location is mobile. | 辛寇的位置一直在移动 |
[20:51] | Which would explain why | 所以他们一直需要 |
[20:52] | they’re piggybacking different IP addresses. | 搭载不同的IP地址 |
[20:53] | Get a BOLO out on that truck. | 给这辆卡车申请协查通告 |
[20:54] | I want us tac’d up and ready to roll. | 大家准备好出发 |
[20:59] | 20-David Squad, suspect’s truck has been spotted | 20D队 已发现嫌犯的货车 |
[21:02] | exiting the 5 Freeway to Castaic Dam. | 正离开五号高速公路前往卡斯泰克大坝 |
[21:24] | Good. | 很好 |
[21:43] | – Hands in the air! – Turn around! Turn around! | -把手举起来 -转过来 转过来 |
[21:47] | Hands! Now! | 把手举起来 |
[21:58] | The automatic guns are about to go off. | 自动机枪就要开火了 |
[22:00] | Take out the generator! | 打掉启动器 |
[22:07] | Street! | 斯特里特 |
[22:12] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[22:14] | Hey, Gwen, | 格温 |
[22:15] | I’m Officer Tan. | 我是谭警官 |
[22:16] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[22:21] | Cover! | 找掩护 |
[22:36] | Cinque! | 辛寇 |
[22:37] | They’re coming for you from over here! | 他们来抓你了 |
[22:39] | Street, box him in. | 斯特里特 包抄他 |
[22:54] | Hands! Show us your hands! Now! | 手 把手伸出来 |
[23:03] | It’s over, Cinque! | 一切都结束了 辛寇 |
[23:05] | Drop the gun! Put your hands in the air! | 扔掉枪 举起手来 |
[23:10] | Don’t do it, man. | 别这么做 |
[23:13] | Don’t do what? | 别做什么 |
[23:16] | He’s unarmed! | 他手里没有武器 |
[23:28] | Hondo, | 洪都 |
[23:29] | he ditched his gun before. | 他早就弃枪了 |
[23:36] | Unarmed black man shot by the LAPD. | 洛城警局枪击了手无寸铁的黑人 |
[23:40] | Thanks for helping the cause. | 谢谢你帮我 |
[23:43] | You ain’t about to be a martyr on my watch. | 有我在你当不了烈士 |
[23:51] | This is 20-David to Command. | 20D呼叫总部 |
[23:53] | I need an R/A to location. | 需要救援小组到场 |
[23:54] | Suspect down. | 嫌犯倒地 |
[23:56] | Gunshot wound to his abdomen. | 腹部中枪 |
[24:06] | Doctor says everyone’s gonna have to clear out. | 医生让所有人都要离开 |
[24:10] | Why don’t I get a hospital room? | 为什么不给我分间病房 |
[24:12] | You’re too dangerous to be around civilians. | 你太危险了 不能和平民待在一起 |
[24:13] | But feel free to enjoy your stay with SWAT. | 但是请尽情享受和特警队待在一起的时光 |
[24:17] | I did what I set out to do. | 我做了我要做的事 |
[24:19] | Did you? We saved | 是吗 我们救了 |
[24:21] | Gwen Miller and Councilman Washington. | 格温·米勒和华盛顿议员 |
[24:23] | We got to him before the Dogs did. | 我们在恶狗帮之前找到了他 |
[24:25] | We did what we set out to do. | 我们做了我们该做的 |
[24:33] | We got Cinque chained to a bed in there. | 我们已经抓到辛寇了 |
[24:35] | Why don’t you look happy? | 你怎么还不开心呢 |
[24:36] | Every Emancipator’s been accounted for | 每个解放者都交代了 |
[24:38] | except one, sir. | 除了他 长官 |
[24:39] | Rest of his cronies are in custody. | 他的手下都被抓到了 |
[24:40] | That puts a serious crimp in their plans. | 这严重阻碍了他们的计划 |
[24:42] | Cinque is smart. | 辛寇很聪明 |
[24:43] | This ain’t his endgame. | 这不是他终极目标 |
[24:44] | He’s got to have something else cooking. | 他肯定还有别的计划 |
[24:46] | Well, I hope to God you’re wrong. | 我希望你错了 |
[24:47] | I got to report to the mayor, so keep digging. | 我还要向市长报告 你继续查 |
[24:53] | I looked over everything we have on these guys. | 我看了所有的资料 |
[24:54] | I don’t see anything new. | 没有新发现 |
[25:00] | Everything these guys do is high-profile, | 这些人行事一向很高调 |
[25:01] | for an audience. Crime as performance art. | 把犯罪当做行为艺术 想要观众看到 |
[25:04] | What, do you think something’s going down at City Hall? | 怎么 你觉得市政厅会发生什么事吗 |
[25:06] | This press conference is a live broadcast. | 这场新闻发布会是现场直播的 |
[25:08] | Who’s attending it? | 都有谁参加 |
[25:09] | Police brass, politicians, city benefactors. | 警局高层 政客 捐助人 |
[25:12] | Pillars of industry. | 各个产业的支柱 |
[25:14] | Emancipator targets. | 解放者的目标 |
[25:16] | Cinque’s been planning all of this for a while. | 辛寇计划很久了 |
[25:19] | Was there anything going on at City Hall in the last year? | 去年市政厅发生了什么事吗 |
[25:21] | Let me see. | 我看看 |
[25:23] | Here’s something. | 有发现 |
[25:23] | They installed new security cameras four months ago, | 四个月前新装了摄像头 |
[25:24] | and the installation crew had | 安装人员必须要 |
[25:25] | to scan IDs to gain access to the building. | 扫描身份证才能进入大楼 |
[25:28] | That work crew– sure looks like our Emancipators on trial. | 这些安装人员 就是正在受审的解放者 |
[25:31] | They used the installation job | 他们利用安装摄像头 |
[25:32] | to plant explosives inside City Hall. | 在市政厅里面安放了炸药 |
[25:34] | Cinque likes an audience. | 辛寇喜欢有观众关注 |
[25:36] | Now he’s got one on live TV. | 现在他有现场直播了 |
[25:41] | City Councilman Sumner Washington | 萨姆纳·华盛顿市议员 |
[25:42] | is in serious but stable condition | 目前正在英格尔伍德医院 |
[25:44] | at Inglewood Hospital, | 伤情较严 但情况稳定 |
[25:46] | while City Controller Gwen Miller– standing with us– | 而和我们一起站在这里的审计长格温·米勒 |
[25:49] | has been reunited with her family and is doing well. | 已经平安和她的家人团聚 |
[25:54] | We have full confidence | 我们相信 |
[25:55] | that the group known as the Emancipators… | 这个被称为解放者的组织 |
[25:57] | – Hondo? – Captain, | -洪都 -队长 |
[25:58] | the Emancipators plan on blowing up City Hall on air. | 解放者的计划是炸了市政厅 |
[26:01] | We need everybody out of there now. | 我们需要所有人马上撤离 |
[26:02] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[26:04] | And that means you, too. | 你也要撤离 |
[26:05] | …has been detained and is currently in police custody | 已经被警方拘捕 |
[26:08] | at the LAPD’s Metropolitan Division. | 目前关在洛城警局都市分局 |
[26:10] | Excuse me, Chief. One moment, please. | 不好意思 打断一下 局长 |
[26:12] | There’s been a change of plans. | 计划有变 |
[26:18] | We took out the cell towers, | 我们关掉了信号塔 |
[26:19] | but they might have planned for that this time. | 但这次他们可能已经有所防范了 |
[26:21] | Could be using infrared detonation. | 他们可能会用红外线引爆 |
[26:23] | That gives him the option of | 那就给了他 |
[26:23] | being close enough to confirm success. | 近距离见证成功的机会 |
[26:25] | Yeah, that means he’ll need line of sight. | 也就是说他需要视线 |
[26:26] | Dispatch got a call from a security guard at Vyrillian Dynamics. | 调度接到维联动力公司的一名保安的报警电话 |
[26:29] | Suspicious activity on the top floor. | 顶层有可疑活动 |
[26:31] | That building’s one block south of City Hall. | 那栋楼就在市政厅南边一个街区外 |
[26:33] | The whole floor’s being renovated. | 整层都在装修中 |
[26:34] | Nothing but rebar and Visqueen. | 只有钢筋和塑料布 |
[26:36] | Empty floor with no obstructions. | 没有遮挡的空楼层 |
[26:37] | Best line of sight he’ll get. | 最佳视野处 |
[26:49] | Nice and calm. | 保持冷静 |
[26:50] | Quickly. | 快一点 |
[27:07] | Go! Get out! | 快走 快离开 |
[27:19] | Street and Tan, you’re with me. | 斯特里特和谭 你们跟着我 |
[27:20] | Evac starts on the ground floor, shallow to deep. | 从一楼开始撤离 由外至内 |
[27:22] | Deacon, Luca, Chris, go find that bomber. | 迪肯 卢卡 克里斯 去找引爆者 |
[27:28] | Cortez is inside clearing civilians! | 科尔特斯在里面疏散群众 |
[27:31] | Street, take the two-side. | 斯特里特 你去东面 |
[27:32] | Tan, take the four. | 谭 西面 |
[27:35] | Go! | 快 |
[27:35] | Come on! Come on. | 快走 |
[27:41] | Go. Go. Go. | 快快快 |
[27:47] | 20-David to Cortez, do you read me? | 20D呼叫科尔特斯 听到了吗 |
[27:57] | LAPD! | 洛杉矶警察局 |
[27:58] | Show me your hands! Hey! | 举起手来 |
[28:00] | Go. | 追 |
[28:09] | Lights. | 开灯 |
[28:12] | Chris. | 克里斯 |
[28:29] | Two o’clock! West stairwell! In pursuit! | 两点方向 西边楼梯 正在追捕嫌犯 |
[28:33] | Captain! | 队长 |
[28:35] | Captain. | 队长 |
[28:37] | Captain. | 队长 |
[28:44] | Captain. | 队长 |
[28:45] | Jessica. | 杰西卡 |
[28:47] | Come on. Jessica. | 醒醒 杰西卡 |
[29:29] | I got him! | 发现嫌犯 |
[30:06] | Chris, you good? | 克里斯 还好吗 |
[30:08] | Better than good. | 我很好 |
[30:09] | 22-David, Chris got the bomber. | 22D 克里斯抓住了引爆者 |
[30:11] | 30-David to D-Team. | 30D呼叫D队 |
[30:13] | Status. | 报告情况 |
[30:14] | 26-David, clear. | 26D 安全 |
[30:15] | 25-David, clear. | 25D 安全 |
[30:21] | Hondo? | 洪都 |
[30:43] | 20-David, all clear. | 20D 安全 |
[30:53] | Vital signs are normal. | 生命体征正常 |
[30:54] | I think she’s got a concussion. | 我觉得她可能有脑震荡 |
[30:55] | We got her. | 交给我们吧 |
[31:23] | I guess the show wasn’t over, was it? | 我猜表演还没结束 对吧 |
[31:26] | I can see you’re disappointed. | 看得出来你很失望 |
[31:30] | You know, you’re not the only one | 你不是唯一一个 |
[31:31] | who likes to deliver surprises. | 喜欢制造惊喜的人 |
[31:40] | You did a lot of damage… | 你造成了大量伤害 |
[31:42] | to a building. | 不过仅对一栋大楼而已 |
[31:43] | 市政厅爆炸袭击事件 无人员伤亡 | |
[31:44] | City Hall. | 市政厅 |
[31:45] | And there was no loss of life. | 没有人员伤亡 |
[31:47] | We figured out what you were up to. | 我们识破了你的计划 |
[31:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:59] | Game recognizes game. | 你我也算惺惺相惜 |
[32:02] | Doesn’t matter. | 无所谓 |
[32:03] | My group will inspire others. | 我的团队会激励其他人 |
[32:05] | No, we’ll be right here to stop them every time. | 不 我们会阻止他们每一次行动 |
[32:08] | You think the status quo will work? | 你觉得维持现状就可以了吗 |
[32:11] | That small changes matter? | 小改变也算数吗 |
[32:13] | What’s changed since the last time you and me talked? | 上次我们谈过以后有任何改变吗 |
[32:15] | We’re done talking. | 我和你没什么好谈的了 |
[32:16] | I see the anger in you, brother. | 我能看到你的愤怒 兄弟 |
[32:24] | Yeah, I had anger, | 对 我是愤怒 |
[32:25] | but I didn’t let it drive me to do wrong. | 但我不会让愤怒控制自己去做错事 |
[32:28] | I know change is possible, because you’re looking at it… | 我知道会有改变 因为我就是那个改变现状的人 |
[32:33] | brother. | 兄弟 |
[32:52] | How was work? | 工作顺利吗 |
[32:54] | It was good. | 不错 |
[32:57] | How you feeling, Mom? | 你还好吗 妈妈 |
[32:58] | My headache’s cleared away, so… | 我的头脑清醒了很多 所以… |
[33:03] | Thank you so much for coming and getting me. | 非常谢谢你过来接我 |
[33:10] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[33:16] | I’m so sorry… | 我很抱歉 |
[33:17] | Jimmy, that you had to see me like that. | 吉米 让你看到我那个样子 |
[33:21] | Sometimes your mom’s just pretty sick. | 有时候妈妈就是病得太重 |
[33:30] | Mrs. Street, | 斯特里特太太 |
[33:31] | I have to remand you back | 你违法了保释条例 |
[33:32] | into state custody for parole violations. | 我必须送你回监狱 |
[33:34] | You missed several check-in appointments | 你多次未向保释官报道 |
[33:35] | and were found under the influence of narcotics. | 而且我们发现你服用过麻醉剂 |
[33:37] | You reported me? | 你举报我 |
[33:38] | So that you can get treatment, get better. | 这样你才能接受治疗并好起来 |
[33:40] | I can’t go back to jail. | 我不能回监狱 |
[33:42] | Oh, my God, Jimmy, | 老天 吉米 |
[33:43] | I can’t go back to prison. Jimmy, I can’t go back. | 我不能回监狱 吉米 我不能 |
[33:46] | I can’t. After all I’ve been through | 我不能 我经历了这么多 |
[33:48] | and all I’ve done for you, | 为你付出了这么多 |
[33:49] | – you’re sending me back? – We’ve got no alternative now. | -你却要送我回去 -我们没有选择了 |
[33:51] | They’ll reinstate you for one year, | 他们会让你回去待一年 |
[33:53] | then the parole board will reevaluate. | 之后假释委员会会重新评估你的状况 |
[33:55] | What kind of son would do this to his mother? | 什么样的儿子会这么对母亲 |
[33:57] | The kind that doesn’t want you to die. | 我不想你死 |
[34:18] | Darryl’s being released from the hospital. | 达瑞尔出院了 |
[34:20] | He’s gonna walk with a limp, but he’s gonna be okay. | 他走路有点跛 但会好起来的 |
[34:25] | Leroy, I know he’s your son, | 勒罗伊 我知道他是你儿子 |
[34:28] | and I am not his father, | 我不是他的父亲 |
[34:31] | but me and my moms are gonna be looking after him now full-time. | 但我和我妈从现在开始会全力照顾他 |
[34:33] | I got nothing but love for your moms, Hondo, | 我很爱你妈妈 洪都 |
[34:37] | but Darryl needs more than just looking after. | 但达瑞尔需要的不仅是照顾而已 |
[34:44] | I know that. | 我明白 |
[34:45] | Do you? | 真的吗 |
[34:46] | ‘Cause you’re always trying to save people. | 因为你总想拯救别人 |
[34:49] | How’d that work with me? | 到了我这结果如何 |
[34:52] | I know you, dawg. | 我了解你 老兄 |
[34:54] | Ever since Big Darryl got killed and I went away, | 自从老达瑞尔被杀 我离开后 |
[34:57] | you’ve been trying to make things right | 你就一直想拯救 |
[34:59] | for everybody in the world. | 全世界的每个人 |
[35:02] | When I lost you and Big Darryl, | 我失去你和老达瑞尔的时候 |
[35:04] | I lost every friend I ever trusted, | 我失去了所有信任的朋友 |
[35:06] | and that left me to fight alone. | 我只能孤军奋战 |
[35:10] | Truth is, I’ve been fighting… | 其实 我一直都在战斗 |
[35:13] | and failing. | 也一直都在失败 |
[35:18] | And maybe that’s just the way it’s gonna be. | 也许只能这样了吧 |
[35:22] | Coming up the way we did, | 因我们成长的环境不佳 |
[35:25] | you want to make things better. | 你想让社会变得更好 |
[35:29] | Don’t mean you got to be everybody’s savior. | 但这不等于你得去拯救每一个人 |
[35:32] | I just want to do right by Darryl. | 我只是想照顾好达瑞尔 |
[35:35] | And you want my blessing. | 你想要我的祝福 |
[35:41] | You’re good for my son. | 我儿子跟着你有好处 |
[35:48] | Maybe he’s even better for you. | 或许他对于你来说更有助益 |
[36:02] | Show him what he ain’t seen. | 带他见识下他没见过的世界 |
[36:08] | Show him what’s possible. | 让他知道自己未来的可能性 |
[36:22] | You need to wipe that smile off your face. | 你快别笑了 |
[36:24] | You have way too much fun at these things. | 你太喜欢这些事了 |
[36:25] | Maybe I enjoy having my daughter here. | 或许我只是喜欢我女儿的到来 |
[36:28] | You ever think of that? | 你想到过这点吗 |
[36:29] | So, you want to know the real reason I’m in L.A.? | 你想知道我来洛杉矶的真正原因吗 |
[36:33] | – I interviewed for a job. – What? | -我面试了一项工作 -什么 |
[36:35] | I found out this morning that I got it. | 今早得知我得到了这份工作 |
[36:37] | Well, why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么没告诉我 |
[36:38] | I didn’t want to jinx it. | 我不想触霉头 |
[36:39] | Or get your hopes up that I’d be moving back to L.A. | 或是在事情落地前勾起你对我搬回洛杉矶的 |
[36:41] | until it was certain. | 希望之火 |
[36:45] | That smile’s stuck on you now. | 你的笑容僵住了 |
[36:50] | – Long time, no see. – Yeah, yeah, how you been? | -很久不见 -是啊 最近可好 |
[36:52] | – Good. – Yeah? | -挺好的 -是吗 |
[36:56] | And now it is with great pleasure | 现在我要带着巨大的喜悦之情 |
[36:59] | that I award the final honor of the Police Star | 将”警察之星”的最终荣誉颁给 |
[37:02] | to 20 Squad member Sergeant David Kay. | 20队成员大卫·凯警司 |
[37:09] | Deac! | 迪肯 |
[37:11] | – Congratulations, Sergeant. – Thank you. | -恭喜你 警司 -谢谢 |
[37:13] | Commander. | 指挥官 |
[37:15] | Deacon! | 迪肯 |
[37:18] | Yeah! | 太好了 |
[37:23] | 洛城警局警察星级荣誉颁奖仪式 2019年度英勇之星 | |
[37:25] | Uh, thank you, Chief Rivera. | 谢谢你 里韦拉局长 |
[37:30] | I’d also like to thank my wife Annie and my kids, | 我还要感谢我的妻子安妮和我的孩子 |
[37:33] | who were gonna be here today, | 他们今天本应到场的 |
[37:34] | until one of them got strep throat | 结果一个感染了喉炎 |
[37:36] | and gave it to another one, | 又传染了一个 |
[37:38] | and now Annie’s at the pediatrician | 现在安妮带着三个 是四个孩子 |
[37:40] | with all three of them… four of them. | 去儿科看病了 |
[37:43] | So who’s the real hero in my family? | 谁才是我们家真正的英雄呢 |
[37:47] | And to 20 Squad for always having my back. | 还要感谢20队对我一直以来的支持 |
[37:51] | It’s an honor to receive the Police Star. | 获得警察之星是项莫大的荣耀 |
[37:53] | It’s an honor to wear the badge. | 很荣幸能戴上这枚徽章 |
[37:55] | All I had to do to earn this award | 我只是牺牲了我的第三节腰椎 |
[37:56] | was sacrifice my third lumbar. | 来赢得这份殊荣 |
[38:07] | The-the truth is, um… | 事实是 |
[38:10] | I don’t deserve this award. | 这个奖不应该颁给我 |
[38:13] | My team does. | 该颁给我的小队 |
[38:15] | They do extraordinary things every single day. | 他们每天都在做着了不起的事 |
[38:18] | Like Chris Alonzo… | 比如克里斯·阿朗佐 |
[38:19] | Yeah. …risking her life | 冒着生命危险 |
[38:21] | to take down a suspect to save others. | 拿下嫌犯拯救他人 |
[38:24] | Jim Street volunteered to go into a booby-trapped space. | 吉姆·斯特里特以身探险 |
[38:28] | Victor Tan– he would have gone first | 维克多·谭 只要剪刀石头布没输 |
[38:29] | if he hadn’t lost at rock, paper, scissors. | 永远都冲在第一个 |
[38:32] | And Dominique Luca, | 还有多米尼克·卢卡 |
[38:34] | he’s got a gift of human connection that’s– it’s amazing to see. | 他有笼络人心的天赋 非常惊人 |
[38:39] | And Daniel Harrelson, Hondo, | 还有丹尼尔·哈里森 洪都 |
[38:42] | with your leadership… | 在你的领导下 |
[38:45] | we’re more than a team. | 我们不止是队友 |
[38:49] | This award, it’s-it’s not mine. | 这个奖 不属于我个人 |
[38:53] | It’s for all you who have blessed me. | 而是属于一直保佑着我的你们 |
[38:57] | Thank you, and God bless. | 谢谢你们 愿上帝保佑你们 |
[39:05] | Thank you, sir. Congratulations. | 谢谢你 长官 恭喜 |
[39:05] | You must be pretty good, too. | 你一定也非常厉害 |
[39:07] | Well, you know, we’re SWAT. | 那可不 我们是特警队的 |
[39:11] | I meant at rock, paper, scissors. | 我是说剪刀石头布 |
[39:13] | Yes. I am excellent at rock, paper, scissors, actually. | 没错 我剪刀石头布非常厉害 |
[39:16] | And tic-tac-toe. Mm-hmm. | 井字棋也是 |
[39:22] | Deac, I’m so happy for you, man. | 迪肯 我真为你高兴 |
[39:25] | Actually, I got a present for you. | 我还给你准备了一份礼物 |
[39:28] | First installment of the loan payment. | 贷款的第一期付款 |
[39:30] | It helped more than you know. | 这笔钱对我的意义非常 |
[39:31] | Thanks, man. | 谢了 |
[39:33] | Congrats. | 恭喜 |
[39:34] | Thank you again, Chief. Yeah. | 再次感谢你 局长 |
[39:38] | So, how’d it feel to be in the middle of it all? | 在他们之中感觉如何 |
[39:41] | It’s never dull. | 永远也不会无聊 |
[39:44] | You wanted me to tell you first. | 你要我第一个告诉你 |
[39:47] | I’m gonna take the FBI up on their offer | 我准备接受联调局的邀请 |
[39:49] | and do the five weeks. | 去五周 |
[39:53] | Just five weeks, huh? | 只用去五周吗 |
[39:55] | Well, you know me. We’ll see. | 你了解我 到时候再看吧 |
[40:01] | Yeah. Just do me a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[40:04] | Take care of yourself out there. | 在那边好好照顾自己 |
[40:25] | I’ve never been to the beach before. | 我从没来过海滩 |
[40:29] | It took me a few years, too, Darryl. | 我也是好几年后才去过的 达瑞尔 |
[40:31] | Even though I grew up only 15 minutes away. | 尽管离我家只有十五分钟的路程 |
[40:37] | It looks like a painting. | 风景如画 |
[40:39] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:41] | So, how long can we stay here? | 我们能在这待多久 |
[40:42] | As long as you want. | 你想待多久就待多久 |
[40:45] | I cashed in 64 days of vacation time | 我攒了好几年的六十四天假 |
[40:47] | that I put together over the years. | 现在兑现了 |
[40:49] | I thought maybe you and I could do some traveling this summer. | 我想着或许你和我这个夏天可以去旅旅游 |
[40:52] | You took off work? | 你不上班了 |
[40:53] | I did. | 是的 |
[40:55] | I’ll never be able to repay my mother | 我从没能报答过我母亲 |
[40:57] | for what she is for me, | 为我做的一切 |
[40:59] | but maybe I can pay it forward with you. | 但或许我能好好陪下你 |
[41:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[41:18] | Hey, you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[41:19] | Yeah, yeah. | 没事 |
[41:20] | I got you. | 我扶你 |
[41:34] | So, where are we going? | 我们去哪 |
[41:38] | Where do you want to go? | 你想去哪 |
[41:42] | I mean, I never seen a kangaroo before. | 我从没见过袋鼠 |
[41:48] | Me neither. | 我也是 |