时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | I was always closer to my pop than I was my mom. | 比起我妈妈 我一直跟我爸更亲 |
[00:10] | But when he left and, disappeared on my mom, | 但当他毫无预兆地离开了我妈妈 |
[00:13] | just with no warning, I… | 直接消失的时候 我… |
[00:14] | Your doctors say you can’t live alone, | 医生说你不能一个人住了 |
[00:15] | and your family’s not here, we’re in L.A. | 你的家人都不在这里 我们住在洛杉矶 |
[00:17] | Pack your things, ’cause we are leaving here as a family. | 打包好东西 我们一家人一起离开这里 |
[00:20] | I got this new house in East Hollywood, | 我在东好莱坞买了间房子 |
[00:22] | I’m still fixing it up. | 现在还在整修中 |
[00:23] | So we gonna bunk together again or what, man? | 我们要不要再当室友 |
[00:24] | This is part of the city program for cops. | 这是城市警察规划的一部分 |
[00:26] | I figure we start right here, | 我觉得咱们从这里着手 |
[00:27] | and get this ready for the flat-screen TV. | 把这做为平板电视的背景墙 |
[00:29] | – I’m Molly. – Jim Street | -我是莫莉 -吉姆·斯特里特 |
[00:31] | Don’t make me have to get involved in your love life. | 别逼我插手你的感情生活 |
[00:33] | You have way too much fun at these things. | 你太喜欢这些事了 |
[00:34] | Maybe I enjoy having my daughter here. | 或许我只是喜欢我女儿的到来 |
[00:36] | Are you trying to poach me from SWAT? | 你是想从特警队挖走我吗 |
[00:38] | You need to be out in the field. | 你应该出去执外勤 |
[00:39] | I’m gonna take the FBI up on their offer | 我准备接受联调局的邀请 |
[00:41] | and do the five weeks. | 去五周 |
[00:42] | Just five weeks, huh? | 只用去五周吗 |
[00:44] | Leroy, I know he’s your son, | 勒罗伊 我知道他是你儿子 |
[00:47] | and I am not his father. | 我不是他的父亲 |
[00:48] | But me and my moms are gonna belooking after him now, full time. | 但我和我妈从现在开始会全力照顾他 |
[00:51] | Something happened to Darryl. | 达瑞尔出事了 |
[00:52] | The boy was shot. | 那孩子中了枪 |
[00:53] | He’ll be able to walk, | 他可以走路 |
[00:54] | but he’ll never have full functionality. | 但腿部功能不可能再恢复如初了 |
[00:56] | Show him what’s possible. | 让他知道自己未来的可能性 |
[00:58] | Show him what he ain’t seen. | 带他见识下他没见过的世界 |
[00:59] | I thought maybe you and I could do some traveling this summer. | 我想着或许你和我这个夏天可以去旅旅游 |
[01:02] | Where do you want to go? | 你想去哪 |
[01:03] | I mean, I never seen a kangaroo before. | 我从没见过袋鼠 |
[01:05] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[01:18] | NVGs down. | 放下夜视镜 |
[01:47] | Yeah! | 棒极了 |
[01:48] | 17.5. Hell yes! | 17.5秒 太棒了 |
[01:51] | That’s a second faster than 50 Squad. | 比50队快了一秒 |
[01:52] | – That’s a new LAPD record. – Good job, guys. | -创了洛杉矶警局的新记录 -干得漂亮 大伙 |
[01:54] | You’re gonna make Hondo jealous, Deac, | 你会让洪都嫉妒的 迪肯 |
[01:56] | setting a new mark on the day he gets back. | 在他回来第一天就创造了新纪录 |
[01:57] | I’m sure he’ll be more proud than jealous. | 我相信他不会嫉妒只会为我们骄傲 |
[01:58] | We’ll find out soon enough. The plane landed an hour ago. | 很快就知道了 一小时前飞机就着陆了 |
[02:01] | All right, that gives us time to set it up, | 好了 所以我们还有时间练习 |
[02:02] | run it back a few more times. Let’s go. | 再来几次 行动 |
[02:04] | Let’s do it. | 走吧 |
[02:06] | I don’t know about you, kid, but I’m about to start | 不知道你会怎么样 孩子 但我要开始 |
[02:08] | scouring this city for a good flat white coffee. | 在市里好好找找好喝的馥芮白咖啡 |
[02:10] | Nah, man, it’s all about those meat pies. | 不 你是想吃肉馅饼了 |
[02:12] | Ooh, they were good, I’ll give you that. | 告诉你 肉馅饼很好吃 |
[02:16] | Hey, D, wait, wai-wai-wait. | D 等等 等等 |
[02:18] | Door’s already unlocked. | 门锁被打开了 |
[02:20] | Get down, get down, right there. Under the window. Now. | 蹲下 蹲下 那边 窗户下 快 |
[02:23] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[02:25] | This is LAPD. Identify yourself! | 洛杉矶警局 表明身份 |
[02:28] | This is Sergeant Daniel Harrelson. | 我是丹尼尔·哈里森警司 |
[02:30] | I am armed, and you are on my property. | 我有武器 你闯入了我的家中 |
[02:32] | Yeah, well, it was my propertyway back before it was yours. | 是啊 这里老早之前可是我家 |
[02:39] | Pop, why didn’t you answer me, man? | 爸 你怎么不做声 |
[02:42] | I was napping. Welcome home, son. | 我刚在午睡 欢迎回家 儿子 |
[02:47] | Darryl, come on, kid, it’s cool. | 达瑞尔 进来吧 没事了 |
[02:52] | Come on. | 进来吧 |
[02:54] | Hey. You remember my pops, Daniel Senior. | 你还记得我爸吗 老丹尼尔 |
[02:57] | Nice to see you again, sir. | 很高兴再次见到你 先生 |
[02:58] | It’s good to see you, too. | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[03:00] | How was Australia? | 澳大利亚怎么样 |
[03:01] | Oh, it was pretty great. | 挺好的 |
[03:02] | It was like pressing the reset button, Pops. | 就像按下了重置键一样 爸 |
[03:03] | Coming home chill as a fridge. | 带着无比平静的心回到了家 |
[03:05] | – Good. – Now talk to me. | -很好 -现在跟我说说 |
[03:07] | Why are you napping here? | 你怎么到这来午睡了 |
[03:08] | Ah, your sister Brianna. | 你妹妹 布莱安娜 |
[03:09] | Got this new man staying there all the time. | 找了个新男朋友一直住在她家 |
[03:12] | Pawing and laughing like they invented romance. | 又哭又笑的 就像亚当夏娃一样 |
[03:16] | My sister’s a grown woman, Pop. | 我妹妹是个成年女性 爸 |
[03:18] | She’s allowed to have a boyfriend at the house. | 她可以请男朋友和她一起住 |
[03:19] | That don’t mean I need courtside seats. | 那也不该意味着我要坐冷板凳吧 |
[03:24] | – How long you been staying here? – About three weeks. | -你在这住了多久了 -大约三周 |
[03:26] | Hoping to stay a little bit longer, | 我还想再住阵子 |
[03:27] | you know, just till I get my own place. | 直到我找到自己的住处 |
[03:28] | Okay, you know what, that’s a whole nother conversation, | 好吧 那又是一件事了 |
[03:30] | and we’re gonna have it when I get home. | 等我回来再商量 |
[03:33] | Of course. I’m sure the young man and I | 当然 这个小伙子和我 |
[03:35] | can get by without you. | 在你不在的时候一定能愉快相处 |
[03:36] | Pop, don’t go filling the kid’s head with a bunch | 爸 别趁我不在给这个孩子 |
[03:39] | of your crazy stories while I’m gone. | 灌输一堆你的疯狂故事 |
[03:41] | Yeah, you. | 对 就是你 |
[03:42] | And you, don’t believe a word he says. | 还有你 他说的话一个字都别信 |
[03:46] | I’m telling you guys, every single dating app | 告诉你们 每个约会软件 |
[03:49] | gone… no más. | 最后都会无人可约 |
[03:50] | Bumble? Hinge? That one was a gold mine for you. | “嗡嗡” “纽带” 你在那上面可约了不少 |
[03:52] | The kid ain’t lying, man, I watched him do it. | 他说得没错 我看着他弄的 |
[03:54] | No, no, I’m looking for something more. | 不 不 我想找更有意义的事来做 |
[03:56] | I’m not gonna find it swiping right, that’s for sure. | 反正我是不会再滑手机了 |
[03:58] | I thought that’s the only way | 我还以为这是你们这代人 |
[03:59] | your generation meets people these days. | 唯一的社交方式 |
[04:00] | I figure I focus on me a little, the job. | 我觉得我应该把精力多放在工作上 |
[04:04] | I got my eye on a new Cadre Certification. | 我看中了一个新的干部证书 |
[04:06] | If the right woman’s out there, it’ll happen, right? | 如果有合适的女的 会顺其自然的 对吗 |
[04:08] | Hasn’t happened for Hondo or Luca yet. | 反正洪都和卢卡还没遇到这种好事 |
[04:10] | Hey, whoa, whoa. Foul on the play, Chris. Oh! | 天哪 这可是犯规 克里斯 |
[04:12] | Damn. I’m just biding my time. | 该死 我只是在等待时机 |
[04:13] | In other news, the Eagle has landed. | 其他消息是 老鹰已经着陆 |
[04:16] | The boss is back. | 头儿回来了 |
[04:16] | – Nice. – Oh, man, I miss that guy. | -很好 -我可真想他 |
[04:18] | Now listen up, people. | 听好了 各位 |
[04:19] | Just ’cause I’ve been on vacation don’t mean I went soft. | 我去度假并不意味我懈怠了 |
[04:22] | That’s all right, it’s a little Hondo, a little Elvis. | 没错 有点像洪都 有点像埃尓维斯 |
[04:24] | Yeah, yeah, hey. | 没错 伙计 |
[04:25] | You forgot the football grab on the vest. | 你忘了橄榄球式抓马甲 |
[04:26] | – And the gloves. – Oh, yeah. | -还有手套 -没错 |
[04:27] | Lot that makes Hondo the man he is. | 洪都的标志性动作多了去了 |
[04:29] | Hey, I got an idea. Let’s make this interesting. | 我有个主意 我们来做点有趣的事 |
[04:30] | Everybody pick their favorite Hondo thing, | 每个人都选出自己最喜欢的”洪都范” |
[04:32] | and if he says it or does it, | 如果他说了或者这么做了 |
[04:33] | you’re safe. Anyone left standing | 你就安全了 剩下的人 |
[04:35] | has to buy the food and drink for Luca’s house tonight. | 负责今晚在卢卡家的吃喝 |
[04:36] | – I’ll take, uh, “Now, listen up, people.” – Football grab. | -我选择”大家都听好了” -那我就抓马甲 |
[04:39] | – Whoa, that was mine, man. – We weren’t playing yet. | -那是我的 伙计 -刚才又没开始 |
[04:40] | I’ll take, uh, “Stay liquid.” | 我选”保持机动” |
[04:42] | You can’t take “Stay liquid.” That’s 20 Squad tradition. | 你不能选”保持机动” 那是20小队的传统 |
[04:44] | – He still says it. – I got fist bump. I miss that. | -也是他常说的话 -我选择碰拳 我挺怀念它的 |
[04:47] | Y’all took the good ones. All right, all right. | 你们把好的都选走了 好吧 |
[04:49] | You better pick something. He’s gonna get here real quick. | 你最好快选 他快到了 |
[04:51] | No, I just did. “All right, all right.” | 我已经选了 就是 “好了 好了” |
[04:53] | – Does he say that? – Sometimes. | -他说过吗 -有时会说 |
[04:54] | – You stole my football grab. – You snooze, you lose. | -你偷了我的抓马甲 -懈怠就会输 |
[04:56] | All right, all right. | 好了 好了 |
[04:57] | Ah! 20 David back in the building! | 20D回来了 |
[04:59] | – Yeah, boss, we missed you. – What’s up, Luca? | -老大 我们想死你了 -你好吗 卢卡 |
[05:02] | Hey, come here, Chris. | 快过来 克里斯 |
[05:04] | – Big Tan. – Street! | -谭 -斯特里特 |
[05:07] | Yeah. Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[05:08] | Deacon, give me some. Give me some. | 迪肯 快来抱一个 |
[05:11] | I know you been holding it down, right, Deac? | 我知道你一直憋着 对吧 迪肯 |
[05:12] | Now wait a minute. Did y’all really beat | 等等 你们今早真的 |
[05:14] | the dark room target record this morning? | 打破了小黑屋目标的记录吗 |
[05:15] | – By one second. – That’s what I’m talking about. | -领先一秒 -这才像话 |
[05:17] | Oh, Luca, I heard about your fall. How you feeling? | 卢卡 我听说你摔倒了 现在感觉怎么样 |
[05:19] | Rehab’s rolling along. I’ll be all right. | 正在做康复治疗 我会没事的 |
[05:21] | We got our guy, though. | 不过 我们抓到罪犯了 |
[05:22] | Yeah, and he would’ve done it without busting a hip | 对 如果那个阳台是按规矩建的话 |
[05:23] | if that balcony had been up to code. | 他就不会摔到屁股了 |
[05:25] | I still get to roll with y’all, I just have to hang back | 我还是可以一起行动 只不过你们往前冲时 |
[05:27] | when you guys breach, | 我得在后面等着 |
[05:27] | – until they clear me for full duty. – That’s cool. | -直到他们允许我完全复职 -挺好的 |
[05:30] | All right, well, listen. I got a call from Captain Cortez. | 好了 都听着 科尔特斯队长联系我了 |
[05:32] | Sounds like she’s gonna stick with that Fed gig. | 听起来她还要继续完成那个联调局的工作 |
[05:34] | I knew she’d love undercover. | 我早就知道她会喜欢卧底生活的 |
[05:36] | Just… always thought she’d be back. | 只是 我一直以为她会回来 |
[05:38] | Well, let’s see what happens. | 以后就知道了 |
[05:39] | But in the meantime, I hear we got a bad man | 不过话说回来 我听说今早 |
[05:41] | – to bring in this morning, huh? – Yeah, we sure do. | -我们需要去抓个歹徒 对吧 -没错 |
[05:43] | His name’s Wade Coleson, he’s a burglar to the stars. | 他叫韦德·寇尔生 是个明星飞贼 |
[05:46] | Dude stole, like, $8 million | 那家伙光是今年就从 |
[05:47] | in jewelry from celebrity mansions this year alone. | 名人豪宅里偷走了价值八百万的珠宝 |
[05:49] | He collects semi-automatics on the side. | 他还收集了不少半自动步枪 |
[05:51] | Robbery-homicide asked us to take lead. | 劫案凶杀专案组让我们带头拿下他 |
[05:53] | Roger that. Let’s go get him. | 收到 抓坏人去了 |
[05:55] | Yeah. Tac up! | 整装出发 |
[05:56] | 20D 20-David! | |
[05:58] | It’s a simple favor, Dad. | 这只是个小忙 爸爸 |
[05:59] | Listen, as much as I’d love to, | 听着 尽管我很想帮你 |
[06:01] | I can’t just loan out Metro officers | 我不能把都市警局的警察借出去 |
[06:03] | to help my daughter on her job. | 帮自己女儿处理工作上的事 |
[06:04] | Well, they wouldn’t be helping me, | 他们帮的不是我 |
[06:06] | they’d be helping the victim of a crime. | 而是一起罪案的受害者 |
[06:07] | What you’re doing for the women’s shelter, | 你为妇女庇护所做的一切 |
[06:09] | I think it’s great. | 我觉得很好 |
[06:10] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你感到自豪 |
[06:12] | But I can’t supply manpower. | 但我不能提供人力 |
[06:14] | Okay. I get it. | 好吧 我懂了 |
[06:18] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:19] | We’re still on for dinner, right? | 我们还是一起吃晚饭 对吧 |
[06:22] | Of course. | 当然 |
[06:24] | I’ll drop by after work. | 我下班了就过来 |
[06:31] | – Hey, top of the morning, Ms. Hicks. – Hey, Jim. | -这么早 希克斯小姐 -你好 吉姆 |
[06:34] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[06:36] | Uh… not your problem. | 不关你的事 |
[06:39] | And you look like you have some doors to kick in. | 看上去你有任务在身 |
[06:41] | Not for a few minutes. | 不用太久 |
[06:43] | Hey, would you mind taking that to the motor pool? | 你能帮我拿去停车场吗 |
[06:44] | – Yeah. – Thanks, man. | -没问题 -谢了 |
[06:47] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[06:49] | Well, I moved back here to work at this law firm | 我搬回来了 在一所律所工作 |
[06:50] | that does pro bono work at a battered women’s shelter. | 为受虐妇女庇护所提供无偿服务 |
[06:52] | – That sounds pretty intense. – Yeah. | -听起来很酷 -是啊 |
[06:54] | There are some pretty messed-up men out there, | 外面有一些混混 |
[06:56] | as I’m sure you know. | 你也知道 |
[06:57] | – Yeah, I’ve seen a few in my day. – Anyway, | -对 我也见过 -总之 |
[06:59] | a woman came in today, finally worked up the courage | 今天来了一个女人 她终于鼓起勇气 |
[07:02] | to leave the creep who’s been beating her for years. | 离开那个几年来一直在打她的变态 |
[07:04] | She’s ready to move out for good, but she’s too scared | 她准备彻底离开他 但她很害怕 |
[07:06] | to go back and get her things. | 不敢回去拿她的东西 |
[07:07] | The shelter doesn’t provide officers to escort her? | 庇护所不提供警员护送她吗 |
[07:09] | They do, but patrol is swamped, | 提供 但是巡警人手很紧 |
[07:11] | and the shelter can’t provide someone | 庇护所到下周后 |
[07:12] | until next week. | 才能抽出人手 |
[07:13] | And I’m worried she’ll lose her nerve by then. | 我担心到时她就没这个勇气了 |
[07:15] | So you came here hoping your dad | 所以你来这里希望你爸 |
[07:16] | could get you someone to help out? | 能找人来帮你 |
[07:17] | Yeah, but he’s a stickler for protocol, so… | 他是个很有原则的人 |
[07:19] | Well, just because the boss can’t assign someone | 上级不能指派警员帮忙 |
[07:22] | doesn’t mean an officer can’t volunteer. | 不代表警员不能自愿帮忙 |
[07:24] | I got to go and serve this warrant, | 我得去逮捕一个人 |
[07:26] | but I can make some time this afternoon. | 但是今天下午我可以挤出一点时间 |
[07:28] | – You sure? – Yeah. Absolutely. | -你确定吗 -当然 |
[07:33] | It’s for a good cause, right? | 为了伸张正义 对吧 |
[07:35] | It is. | 是的 |
[07:41] | In position covering topside egress. | 屋顶出口已就位 |
[07:43] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[07:44] | Entry team in position. Ready to breach. | 突入小组已就位 准备闯入 |
[07:46] | Luca, are we clear? | 卢卡 安全吗 |
[07:48] | – Front side secure. – Roger that. | -前门安全 -收到 |
[07:51] | – Breach on my count, in three, two… – Hold. | -破门倒数计时 三 二… -等等 |
[07:55] | Incoming surveillance drone. | 有无人驾驶侦察机飞来 |
[07:56] | Guy might have eyes in the sky. | 空中可能有眼 |
[08:02] | All clear. False alarm. | 安全 虚惊一场 |
[08:22] | I hate those idiots. | 我讨厌那些傻逼 |
[08:29] | Honey, this thing’s… | 亲爱的 那无人机… |
[08:33] | Hold the breach. | 先别破门 |
[08:41] | Hey, guys, something just happened. | 各位 有事发生 |
[08:42] | Some kind of explosion on the beach. | 海滩上有什么爆炸了 |
[08:44] | Pull out. Everyone pull out. | 撤退 全体撤退 |
[08:48] | All units be advised, explosion north of the marina. | 各单位注意 北码头发生爆炸案 |
[08:51] | Multiple casualties. Cause unknown. | 多人受伤 原因未知 |
[09:00] | Keep it moving, come on! | 快走 快 |
[09:02] | – Let’s go, move, move, move! – Let’s go! | -快走 快走 -快走 |
[09:03] | Keep your eyes peeled for any further threats. | 仔细留意所有进一步的威胁 |
[09:06] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[09:07] | – I got you. – Keep moving! Come on! | -我扶你 -继续走 快走 |
[09:12] | Come on, come on, keep moving! | 快 快 快走 |
[09:12] | Let’s go, move! | 快走 |
[09:13] | This way, this way, this way. | 这边 这边 |
[09:16] | Hurry up! | 快点 |
[09:17] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[09:19] | – Luca! First aid kits! – Got it! | -卢卡 去拿急救箱 -收到 |
[10:09] | Was just another drone on the beach. | 以为只是海滩上的普通无人机而已 |
[10:11] | Figured it was some perv trying to get bikini shots. | 可能是某个变态想偷拍比基尼照 |
[10:12] | All right, we appreciate your time. | 谢谢你的宝贵时间 |
[10:14] | EMTs will get to you soon. | 急救员很快会来帮你治疗 |
[10:20] | I need the ranking officer. | 我要见你们的指挥官 |
[10:22] | I’m Sergeant Harrelson. SWAT. | 我是特警队的哈里森警司 |
[10:24] | Lieutenant Detective Piper Lynch, Hollywood Division. | 我是好莱坞分局的派珀·林奇警督 |
[10:26] | You’re a little far west, aren’t you? | 你们辖区有点偏西部了吧 |
[10:27] | Yeah, a lot of agencies gonna be sticking their fingers in this– | 很多机构都会插手这件案子 |
[10:30] | FBI, FAA, Homeland. | 联调局 联邦航空局 国安局 |
[10:32] | The mayor has asked me | 市长要我 |
[10:33] | to personally run point between the departments | 亲自带领各个部门 |
[10:35] | and make sure that we don’t cross streams with the Feds. So… | 确保我们不会与联调局起冲突 |
[10:37] | – What do we know? – Some sort of drone strapped with explosives. | -现在什么情况 -一架绑着炸药的无人机 |
[10:40] | Six dead, a dozen more wounded. | 六人死亡 几十人受伤 |
[10:43] | Still IDing the victims. | 还在确认受害者的身份 |
[10:44] | – Anything left of the aircraft? – Just melted fragments. | -飞行器有残骸吗 -都融化成碎片了 |
[10:47] | – Nothing traceable. – Lieutenant Lynch? | -无迹可寻 -林奇警督 |
[10:48] | – Long time. – Victor Tan. | -好久不见 -维克多·谭 |
[10:50] | Look at you, all gussied up in SWAT gear. Fits you well. | 瞧瞧你 一身特警队装备 很适合你 |
[10:53] | Lynch is a legend in Hollywood Division. | 林奇是好莱坞分局的传奇人物 |
[10:54] | Her deep cover op set the bar | 我还在风化组的时候 |
[10:56] | back when I was on Vice. | 她的卧底行动已成为标榜 |
[10:57] | Yeah, let’s save the flattery. | 我们就别说恭维的话了 |
[10:58] | Any witnesses get a look at the drone? | 有看到无人机的目击者吗 |
[11:00] | Actually, I think I did. | 我看到了 |
[11:01] | I was covering a roof egress a mile east | 我当时正在监守距离这1.6千米处的屋顶出口 |
[11:03] | when I clocked one heading this way | 看到一架无人机朝这边飞过来 |
[11:04] | maybe a minute before the explosion. | 大约在爆炸前一分钟 |
[11:06] | Had something strapped to it. | 无人机上绑有东西 |
[11:07] | I figured it was a camera, but could’ve been explosives. | 我本以为是摄像头 但有可能是炸弹 |
[11:09] | Maybe I should’ve sensed something. | 我当时应该察觉出异样的 |
[11:10] | No, it would’ve been too late anyhow. | 不 察觉到也来不及的 |
[11:12] | Based on the aircraft’s flight path and projected range, | 根据飞行器的飞行路线和预计航程 |
[11:14] | we have patrol canvassing the area | 我们已经对可疑飞行员的工作区域 |
[11:15] | we suspect the pilot was working from. | 进行了巡逻 |
[11:16] | He may have left something behind. | 他也许会落下些什么 |
[11:18] | Be nice to know more about the drone itself. | 很高兴进一步了解了无人机的信息 |
[11:20] | You mind if I send these two to talk to someone who might help? | 介不介意我派他们俩去找可能能帮上忙的人聊聊 |
[11:22] | Need all the intel we can get. | 我们需要所有能得到的情报 |
[11:35] | You Walter? | 你是沃尔特吗 |
[11:36] | Yeah. What can I do for you? | 是的 有何贵干 |
[11:38] | What, are you building the next Terminator? | 怎么 你在制造下一代终结者吗 |
[11:39] | Nah, Rocco’s a lover, not a fighter. | 不是 罗科爱心满满 不爱打斗 |
[11:42] | – One of you guys got a look at the drone? – Yeah, think so. | -你们有人看到无人机吗 -我看到了 |
[11:44] | I was on the rooftop of a high-rise. | 我当时在高楼屋顶 |
[11:45] | Yeah, yeah. Lynch told me. | 林奇和我说了 |
[11:46] | Anyhow, I pulled up views of a dozen drone models | 总之 我调出了十几架无人机的模型视图 |
[11:48] | with the range and payload needed | 包括为了完成这种任务 |
[11:50] | to pull something like this off. | 所需要的飞行距离和装载负荷 |
[11:51] | Hopefully, one of them looks familiar. | 希望是其中的一架 |
[11:52] | So how do you and Lieutenant Lynch know each other? | 你和林奇警督是怎么认识的 |
[11:55] | I’m good at what I do. She collects people like me. | 我很擅长我的专职 她会招募我这样的人 |
[11:58] | This one, for sure. | 肯定是这一架 |
[11:59] | Ah, figures. | 猜到了 |
[12:01] | There were about three million drones | 去年美国大约售出了 |
[12:02] | purchased in the U.S. last year, | 三百万架无人机 |
[12:03] | and that was a top seller. | 这一款最畅销 |
[12:05] | Cheap, reliable, | 价格不贵 稳定性好 |
[12:06] | got a range of two miles, | 飞行范围可达3.2千米 |
[12:07] | can carry three to four pounds. | 能负载1.4到1.8千克 |
[12:08] | Could go further and carry more weight if modified. | 若经改装 可飞行更远 负载更重 |
[12:10] | So whoever’s operating it would have to have been near us. | 所以操纵它的人一定在我们附近 |
[12:12] | I’m guessing there’s quite | 我猜有城里 |
[12:13] | a few places in the city that sell ’em? | 有很多地方卖这个吧 |
[12:15] | I’d love to tell you this guy was using | 我也很想告诉你们这家伙用的是 |
[12:16] | some cutting-edge tech, but he didn’t, | 某种尖端技术 但他没有 |
[12:18] | which is terrifying. | 这很可怕 |
[12:19] | I hope to God you catch him, but unless you get | 我祈祷你们能抓住他 但除非你们 |
[12:21] | a serial number, the drone he used ain’t gonna help you do it. | 能查到序列号 找到他用过的无人机也没用 |
[12:23] | I’m sorry. You guys need a lift back to the station? | 我很抱歉 你们需要搭个便车回警局吗 |
[12:30] | You drive a Porsche with your iPad? | 你用平板开保时捷 |
[12:32] | Can rig it to anything. | 可以用它操纵任何东西 |
[12:34] | Just waiting on the go-ahead from Uber | 就等着优步批准 |
[12:35] | so I can get rich from my couch. | 然后我就可以坐在沙发上赚钱了 |
[12:37] | Ah, I think we’ll keep it old-school. | 我觉得我们还是用传统方法吧 |
[12:38] | Thanks, though. | 不过谢了 |
[12:46] | Lieutenant Lynch. I hear good things. | 林奇警督 有好消息 |
[12:49] | Likewise, Commander. | 我也是 指挥官 |
[12:51] | So, where are we at? | 所以 怎么样了 |
[12:52] | The victims include a schoolteacher, | 受害者包括一名学校老师 |
[12:54] | an engineer and her husband, | 一名工程师和她丈夫 |
[12:55] | two fast-food workers, and a nurse. | 两名快餐店员工和一名护士 |
[12:56] | FBI’s running backgrounds, | 联邦调查局在检查他们的背景 |
[12:57] | but so far nothing links them. | 但截至目前还没法把他们联系起来 |
[12:59] | Homeland pick up any Web chatter? | 国土安全局在网络聊天里有发现吗 |
[13:01] | – Not a peep. – No, and it’s the type of thing | -完全没有 -没有 而且这正是 |
[13:02] | that a terrorist cell would brag about. | 恐怖组织会大肆炫耀的事情 |
[13:03] | So, what do we know about the explosives? | 爆炸物是什么情况 |
[13:05] | It’s homemade C-4, about three pounds. | 自制C4炸弹 大约1.4千克 |
[13:07] | That means the weapons are untraceable, | 也就是说武器无迹可查 |
[13:08] | we have no idea who made ’em, | 我们无法知道制作者 |
[13:09] | how many they have, or what their motive is. | 武器的数量 或者嫌犯的动机 |
[13:11] | There’s a temporary ban on all drones and the FAA’s got | 目前暂时禁止所有无人机飞行 |
[13:13] | all available eyes scanning the sky. | 联邦航空局也动用了所有力量监视天空 |
[13:15] | Those things are two feet wide and fly under the radar. | 那玩意仅有0.6米宽 能躲过雷达侦测 |
[13:17] | You can stare at their screen all day, | 就算整天盯着他们的屏幕 |
[13:18] | it does not guarantee success. | 也不能保证万无一失 |
[13:19] | FBI, Homeland, NSA, | 联调局 国土安全局 国家安全局 |
[13:22] | every agency’s all in on this. | 所有机构都在全力调查 |
[13:22] | They’ll find something. | 他们会有发现的 |
[13:23] | And the second they do, the mayor needs SWAT | 一有发现 市长就需要特警队 |
[13:25] | ready to pounce. | 立即发动突袭 |
[13:30] | What’s with the uniform, kid? | 穿着制服干什么 |
[13:31] | Well, since we’re holding till the Feds | 我看我们要等到联调局 |
[13:32] | get a lead we can run with, I figure I’d pop out, | 找到线索才能行动 想着可以出去 |
[13:35] | help Molly Hicks with something at her job. | 帮莫莉·希克斯处理一下她工作上的事 |
[13:37] | You’re kissing up to the boss’s daughter now, Street? | 你现在拍起老大女儿的马屁了 斯特里特 |
[13:39] | – Come on, man. – No, it’s nothing like that. | -不是吧 伙计 -不 不是那样的 |
[13:40] | It’s a domestic victim in need of support. | 只是家暴受害者需要帮助 |
[13:43] | Just keep your phone close, playboy. | 记得保持手机畅通 花花公子 |
[13:44] | I’ll be ready to roll. | 我会随时待命的 |
[13:46] | Sis. | 妹妹 |
[13:48] | – What’s up? – Hey, you. | -你怎么样 -你好啊 |
[13:50] | Thanks for coming in. | 谢谢你能来 |
[13:51] | No way I’d miss your face for this conversation. | 我怎么可能错过你我们聊这个时你的表情 |
[13:54] | So Pops tells me | 爸爸告诉我 |
[13:55] | you have a new little boyfriend at the house, huh? | 你有了个新男朋友是吗 |
[13:57] | That all he said? | 他就说了这些 |
[13:58] | He didn’t tell you how he won’t leave my poor man alone, | 他没有告诉你他怎么不放过我可怜的男人 |
[14:01] | grilling him like he’s my prom date or some madness. | 像他是我的毕业舞会的舞伴或某个疯子一样挤兑他 |
[14:02] | Ah, I can only imagine. Did you talk to him? | 我能想象 你和他谈了吗 |
[14:05] | Try to get him to back off a little bit? | 让他少干涉一点 |
[14:06] | Was fixing to, and then he just up and relocated to your place. | 正打算说的 然后他就直接搬去你家了 |
[14:10] | – Sounds like a win-win all around. – No, no, no, hold on. | -听起来是个双赢 -不不不 等等 |
[14:12] | Hold on. Will you at least tell him that he’s still welcome? | 等等 你能至少告诉他你依然欢迎他去住吗 |
[14:15] | Look, Cal and I are getting serious. | 卡尔和我开始认真交往了 |
[14:17] | Now, if Dad is uncomfortable with that, that’s on him. | 如果爸爸接受不了 那是他的问题 |
[14:19] | I have been looking after him for over a year now, by the way. | 况且我已经照顾他一年多了 |
[14:22] | I know, and I appreciate it, but come on, Brie. | 我知道 我也很感激 但别这样 小布 |
[14:24] | Your moms is over 300 miles away | 你妈妈远在千里之外 |
[14:25] | and she doesn’t want his head on a plate. | 而且她也不希望他去死 |
[14:27] | My mom lives here, and trust me, she does. | 而我妈妈就住在这 相信我 她希望 |
[14:29] | Charice is still that sour on him? | 夏芮丝还那么恨他吗 |
[14:31] | She’s in Palm Springs until Sunday, but if my pops is still | 她现在在棕榈泉 周日回 但如果她回来时 |
[14:34] | at the house when she gets back, it ain’t gonna be pretty. | 我爸还在房子里 场面会很难看 |
[14:36] | At least you have some peace until Sunday. | 至少你周日前还能有点和平时光 |
[14:38] | – But then I got Darryl. – Wait, what about Darryl? | -还有达瑞尔 -等等 达瑞尔怎么了 |
[14:41] | He afraid of old men? | 他怕老人 |
[14:42] | We just got back from clearing our heads, Brie. | 我们刚理清思绪回来 小布 |
[14:45] | I want to start fresh. | 我想重新开始 |
[14:47] | I want to create a stable environment, | 我想创造一个稳定的环境 |
[14:49] | but, come on, you know Pops. | 但是 你也了解爸爸 |
[14:50] | He’s not exactly reliable. | 他并不怎么靠谱 |
[14:52] | Hmm. Last I checked, that house had three bedrooms. | 我记得那栋房子有三间卧室 |
[14:55] | Not like they’ll be bunking together. | 他们又不会睡在一起 |
[14:57] | Now, I know your hands are full with Darryl, | 我知道你照顾达瑞尔很忙 |
[14:59] | but maybe it’ll be easier with two people. | 但没准两个人一起会更容易 |
[15:01] | You know, like-like pets. | 就像养宠物一样 |
[15:03] | You just call Daddy a pet? | 你管爸爸叫宠物 |
[15:05] | You know what I mean. | 你懂我意思 |
[15:06] | I can see this being a good thing. | 我能预见到这是件好事 |
[15:10] | She the one who put you up to this? | 是她让你这么做的 |
[15:14] | Like she knows what’s best for you? | 她知道怎么对你最好吗 |
[15:16] | – Pretend he’s not here. – I mean, if you were better | -假装他不在这 -如果你能 |
[15:17] | at making decisions, we wouldn’t be in this mess, | 更明智一点 我们也不至于落得如此 |
[15:19] | – now, would we? – Hey, buddy. | -对吗 -伙计 |
[15:21] | Why don’t we just let her pack her things in peace, okay? | 还是让她安静地收拾东西 好吗 |
[15:23] | My pleasure. It’d be a relief not having her crap | 我高兴得很 没有她的破烂堆满整个家 |
[15:26] | – clutter up the place. – Hey. What’d I just say? | -我可算轻松了 -我说什么来着 |
[15:29] | It’s called teasing. Relax. | 这叫逗着玩 别紧张 |
[15:30] | No, it’s called shaming. | 不 这叫丢脸 |
[15:32] | And now you’re minimizing to cover it up. | 你是在贬低对方而掩饰自己的丢脸 |
[15:34] | I’m what? It’s not my fault she can’t take a joke. | 我什么 她开不起玩笑不能怪我 |
[15:37] | And that’s blaming the victim. | 这是在怪罪受害者 |
[15:39] | You want to keep going? Maybe rationalize your behavior, | 还想继续吗 或许给自己的行为找个借口 |
[15:41] | play the guilt game? | 假装愧疚 |
[15:43] | If you weren’t wearing a badge… | 要不是你戴着警徽… |
[15:44] | I’d still kick your ass, | 我还是会痛扁你一顿的 |
[15:45] | so shut it down, big man. | 闭嘴吧 大人物 |
[15:46] | How about we all just take it easy, okay? | 大家都冷静点 好吗 |
[15:49] | Iris, go ahead and pack your things. | 艾丽斯 接着收拾你的东西 |
[15:52] | No. No, the stallion is mine. | 不行 马是我的 |
[15:54] | – You gave it to me. – No. When I bought it, | -你送给我了 -没有 我买的时候 |
[15:56] | – I said that… – That’s far enough. | -我说… -别再靠近了 |
[15:57] | You’re in my house. I’m talking to my girlfriend. | 这里是我家 我在跟我女朋友说话 |
[15:59] | I’m gonna need you to back it up. | 我要你退后 |
[16:06] | Keep your mouth shut. | 闭上嘴 |
[16:07] | This ends here. One more word, | 这事就这么完了 再说一个字 |
[16:09] | I book you for assaulting an officer. Understand? | 我以袭警逮捕你 听明白了吗 |
[16:12] | Iris, take your time. | 艾丽丝 不着急 |
[16:14] | Don’t hurt him, okay? | 别伤着他了 好吗 |
[16:17] | Why don’t you go get your things from the bedroom? | 你去卧室拿你的东西吧 |
[16:19] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[16:21] | Stay. | 别动 |
[16:24] | Keep your hands where I can see ’em. | 把手放到我能看见的地方 |
[16:27] | My dad always said this was the most frustrating part of the job. | 我爸爸总说 这是这份工作最让人灰心的地方 |
[16:30] | Get called to the same house over and over. | 一次又一次被叫去同一所房子里 |
[16:33] | Most times the woman stays. | 多数情况女方还是留下来了 |
[16:34] | Yeah, it’s harder to leave than you’d think. | 离开远比你想象的要难 |
[16:37] | Well, you know a thing or two about it? | 看起来你深有体会 |
[16:39] | Eh, my dad was a piece of work. | 我爸很难缠 |
[16:40] | Then how’d you turn out so good? | 那你是怎么变得这么优秀的 |
[16:42] | Me? | 我 |
[16:44] | I don’t know. Did I? | 我不知道 我优秀吗 |
[16:46] | I’m a work in progress. | 我还在改造中 |
[16:48] | That’s everything. | 都收拾好了 |
[16:50] | Okay, let’s get going, then. | 那我们走吧 |
[16:53] | Come around this way. | 绕到这边来 |
[16:56] | You can get up in a minute. | 一分钟后你就可以起来了 |
[17:02] | There’s been another bombing. | 又发生了一起爆炸 |
[17:05] | – How bad is it? – This one hit Downtown. | -情况如何 -这次是在市中心 |
[17:07] | Five dead, eight wounded. | 五死八伤 |
[17:08] | The Feds found a drone fragment with partial serial number. | 联调局发现了有部分序列号的无人机残骸 |
[17:11] | They’re running it through their crime lab now. | 他们正在鉴证科查呢 |
[17:12] | – Is this a victim or suspect? – Survivor. | -这是受害者还是疑犯 -幸存者 |
[17:14] | Caught the blast on camera. | 拍下了爆炸 |
[17:16] | What up, peeps? | 大家好啊 |
[17:17] | This is your boy Chico V. | 我是你们的小V |
[17:18] | I’m here in Downtown in the City of Angels, | 我在天使之城的市中心 |
[17:20] | and zayum, this spot is lit. | 这地方挺不错 |
[17:22] | We getting ready to drop some stacks. | 我们准备要血拼一下了 |
[17:24] | I’m talking… | 我说的是… |
[17:27] | Homeland still hasn’t linked the attacks to any terrorist cell, | 国土安全部还未确定爆炸袭击和任何恐怖组织有关 |
[17:29] | so at this point we have to assume | 因此目前我们只能假设 |
[17:30] | they’re gonna keep coming until we stop ’em. | 在我们阻止他们之前 还会一直有爆炸袭击 |
[17:32] | Good news. Feds got a hit on the serial number. | 好消息 联调局查到序列号了 |
[17:35] | The aircraft used was purchased along with three others | 所使用的的无人机是和另外三架 |
[17:38] | at Eli’s Electronics in Simi Valley three weeks ago. | 三周前一起在西米谷市的伊莱电器买的 |
[17:41] | They pulled an image of the buyer off the store security cam. | 他们从商店的监控调取了买家的图像 |
[17:43] | Put it up. | 投上去 |
[17:45] | With security cameras, | 有监控的话 |
[17:46] | you think he’d try to hide his face. | 他应该想办法挡住他的脸 |
[17:48] | Maybe that’s not our guy. | 此人或许并非嫌犯 |
[17:49] | What if our perp paid a homeless guy to make the purchase? | 如果是嫌犯雇了个流浪汉来买呢 |
[17:51] | Keeps his face off-camera. | 他就不会暴露在监控之下了 |
[17:53] | I spent a year undercover on the Skid Row task force. | 我在贫民区特别小组里做了一年卧底 |
[17:55] | If our man in the photo is part of L.A.’s homeless, | 如果相片上的人是洛杉矶的流浪汉 |
[17:56] | I have a guy over in Central Division who will know him. | 我认识一个中部分局的人应该知道他 |
[17:59] | How? There’s over 30,000 homeless in this city. | 怎么会 市里可有三万多个流浪汉 |
[18:02] | And the average human can only put 150 names to faces, | 普通人只能记住一百五十个人的脸 |
[18:05] | but I pride myself on knowing exceptional people | 但不谦虚地说 我认识一些天才 |
[18:08] | and using their talents whenever possible. | 并能让他们尽可能地大施拳脚 |
[18:11] | Mick? It’s Piper. | 米克 我是派珀 |
[18:12] | I’m gonna text you a photo. | 我会给你发张照片 |
[18:14] | Really? | 不会吧 |
[18:16] | Fine. | 那好吧 |
[18:18] | Hey, pal. How are you? | 朋友 你好吗 |
[18:20] | It has been way too long. | 好久不见了呢 |
[18:22] | Listen, I need a favor. | 听着 我需要你帮个忙 |
[18:24] | Better? | 这样行了吗 |
[18:25] | Great. Texting the photo. | 很好 马上发照片 |
[18:30] | Check your phone. | 看看你的手机 |
[18:34] | Are you sure? Good. | 你确定 很好 |
[18:37] | Drone buyer goes by Brewster. | 买无人机的叫布鲁斯特 |
[18:39] | Now, my guy hasn’t seen him in the last few weeks, | 我的人几周都见过他了 |
[18:41] | but he says– damn it, I forgot to say goodbye. | 可他说 该死 我忘了说再见了 |
[18:43] | Anyway, he says Brewster | 算了 他说布鲁斯特 |
[18:44] | usually holes up in an alley off of Crocker Street downtown. | 通常在市中心的克洛克街上的小巷里过夜 |
[18:47] | All right. I’ll run it down myself. | 好的 我亲自过去 |
[18:52] | I almost had Hondo with a fist bump. | 我差点就和洪都碰拳了 |
[18:55] | He didn’t bite. | 他没上钩 |
[18:55] | And he would’ve said “stay liquid” back at the raid this morning | 要是今早突袭我们没撤走 |
[18:58] | if we hadn’t gotten pulled. | 他就会说”保持机动”了 |
[18:59] | On the upside, | 好事是 |
[19:00] | On the upside,we’re looking at a four-way split for burgers and beers. | 我们可能要四个人摊汉堡和啤酒的钱了 |
[19:02] | Brewster? | 布鲁斯特 |
[19:04] | – Who’s asking? – LAPD. | -谁 -洛杉矶警局 |
[19:06] | You mind stepping out for a sec? | 你可以出来一下吗 |
[19:08] | Nah, I’m good. I’m just eating my lunch. | 不了 我在吃午饭 |
[19:10] | You’re not in trouble, Brewster, though, technically, | 你没有惹事 布鲁斯特 不过严格来说 |
[19:12] | you’re not allowed to camp in an active alley. | 你不能在一个有人来往的小巷里扎帐篷 |
[19:14] | But if you give us a sec, we won’t bounce you. | 但如果你跟我们聊一会 我们就不赶你走 |
[19:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:18] | I’m coming out. | 我出来了 |
[19:26] | Fortune’s been smiling down on you, huh? | 最近发大财了 是吗 |
[19:28] | Why I got the feeling that’s about to change? | 为什么我感觉我又要转运了 |
[19:30] | We just want to know | 我们只想知道 |
[19:31] | who was it that paid you to buy those drones up in Simi Valley. | 是谁给你钱去西米谷市买那些无人机的 |
[19:33] | I knew this was gonna come back to bite me in the ass. | 我就知道这事会给我惹麻烦 |
[19:36] | I got no idea who that guy was. | 我不认识那个人 |
[19:38] | Physical description? | 有什么外貌特征 |
[19:39] | Car he drove? | 他开什么车 |
[19:40] | Uh, he was a white guy. | 他是个白人 |
[19:41] | 20s or 30s, kind of average, uh, | 二三十岁 长相普通 |
[19:45] | wore sunglasses and a ball cap. | 戴着墨镜和一顶鸭舌帽 |
[19:47] | He drove a Camry or a Corolla or something. | 他开着一辆凯美瑞或是卡罗拉或是什么 |
[19:50] | And, uh, he didn’t talk much, | 还有 他不怎么说话 |
[19:52] | except to say that if we spent less money overseas killing people, | 除了说如果我们少花点钱去国外杀人 |
[19:56] | we might be able to afford | 可能就有钱 |
[19:56] | to house the ones on the streets back here at home. | 买得起国内的房子了 |
[19:59] | Kind of see his point on that. | 我还是比较赞同这个观点的 |
[20:00] | – This thing sounds political. – Why? What’d he do? | -听起来和政治有关 -怎么了 他做了什么 |
[20:02] | He killed 11 people, and without your help, | 他杀了十一个人 没有你的帮助 |
[20:04] | he might kill a lot more. | 他可能会杀更多人 |
[20:05] | This guy’s got the whole city terrified. | 这个人让整个市陷入了恐慌 |
[20:06] | Damn, now, I-I don’t know what to say. | 靠 我不知道该说什么了 |
[20:09] | He gave me five bills to make the buy. | 他给了我五百块去买无人机 |
[20:10] | – Did you go anywhere else? – No, I just drove | -你还去了别的地方吗 -没有 我就 |
[20:12] | out to Simi, got the drones, and then came back here. | 开去了西米 买了无人机 就回这来了 |
[20:14] | You didn’t stop for food, gas, anything? | 你没有停下来买吃的 加油什么的吗 |
[20:16] | – Nope. – All right. | -没有 -好吧 |
[20:17] | We’re gonna have to take you down to the station, | 我们得带你去一趟局里 |
[20:18] | work with a sketch artist. | 协助警方画像师 |
[20:20] | You know what, actually we did stop. | 等等 我们还真停下来过 |
[20:24] | Starbucks drive-through. | 星巴克得来速 |
[20:26] | I needed coffee. | 我要喝咖啡 |
[20:27] | Got one of them fancy drinks. | 喝了一杯他们的高级玩意 |
[20:30] | Car was rented for cash, | 车是用现金租的 |
[20:31] | but the driver had to use a credit card for a security deposit. | 但司机只能用信用卡付押金 |
[20:35] | Nate Westerly. | 内特·韦斯特利 |
[20:36] | 26-year-old L.A. native and army vet | 二十六岁 洛杉矶本地人 军队老兵 |
[20:39] | with a dishonorable discharge. | 被开除了军籍 |
[20:41] | Renting a half an acre in Conejo Valley. Private, secluded. | 在肯内欧谷租了两千平方米地 私密 僻静 |
[20:44] | Pushing the warrant through now. | 我这就去申请搜查令 |
[20:46] | All right, great. Send me the intel. | 好 把信息发给我 |
[20:47] | I’ll round up my team. | 我去召集我的小队 |
[20:56] | In position. Two side, set. | 就位 东侧 准备 |
[20:59] | Roger that. Four side, set. | 收到 西侧 准备 |
[21:00] | Luca, do you have a visual? | 卢卡 有画面了吗 |
[21:01] | Tactical robot sweeping. | 战术机器人正在勘察 |
[21:04] | No sign of threats. Clear to breach. | 没有威胁迹象 可以闯入 |
[21:11] | Left side clear. | 左侧安全 |
[21:13] | – Right side clear. – All clear. | -右侧安全 -里面安全 |
[21:18] | He bought four drones, but he’s only used two. | 他买了四架无人机 但只用了两架 |
[21:20] | And looking at this setup, he’s sitting on a lot more C-4. | 看看这个装置 他准备布置更多炸弹 |
[21:22] | Looks like he bought extra battery power | 看上去他还买了多余的电池 |
[21:24] | and signal boosters, too. | 和信号增强器 |
[21:25] | He’s trying to extend the flying time and range. That’s not good. | 他准备延长飞行时间和飞行距离 情况不妙 |
[21:27] | He could still be on the property sweeping the area now. | 他现在可能还在那块区域巡视 |
[21:52] | No explosives. It’s just a lookout. | 没有发现爆炸物 只是个放风的 |
[21:54] | But now he knows we’re on to him. | 但现在他知道我们在查他了 |
[22:00] | Feds sent over their file on Westerly. | 联调局把韦斯特利的档案发过来了 |
[22:02] | The more we learn about this guy, the more he scares me. | 对他了解越多 我越觉得恐怖 |
[22:04] | Four years in the army | 在军队服役四年 |
[22:06] | and two tours in Yemen | 去过两次也门 |
[22:07] | before he starts getting written up for insubordination. | 之后开始因为不服从命令收到书面警告 |
[22:09] | Army finally gives him the boot, | 最后被军队开除 |
[22:10] | he starts taking classes at community college. | 他开始在社区大学上课 |
[22:13] | Guess what he studied. | 猜猜他学的什么 |
[22:14] | Arabic and modern Islam. | 阿拉伯语和现代伊斯兰教 |
[22:16] | So he got radicalized? Any ties to known cells? | 所以他变激进了 和已知恐怖行动有什么联系吗 |
[22:19] | Not in the file, but he’s been active protesting | 档案中未发现 但他一直在抗议 |
[22:21] | U.S. drone strikes, | 美国无人机空袭 |
[22:22] | and we finally got backgrounds on all the victims. | 我们拿到了所有受害者的背景资料 |
[22:26] | Tim Miller, died in the second bombing. | 提姆·米勒 在第二次炸弹爆炸中身亡 |
[22:28] | He used to pilot unmanned aircraft over Yemen. | 他曾操控无人机飞越也门 |
[22:30] | And the engineer killed on the beach | 还有那个在海滩上被杀的工程师 |
[22:31] | designed the model the pilot flew. | 那架无人机就是她设计的 |
[22:33] | So these attacks, they’re assassinations? | 所以这些袭击的目的是暗杀 |
[22:35] | Yeah, but just like military drone strikes, | 是的 但就像军队无人机空袭一样 |
[22:37] | they come with collateral damage. | 会造成附带伤害 |
[22:39] | This guy’s trying to send a message. | 这个人是想传达一个信息 |
[22:40] | Yeah, about civilian casualties. | 是的 关于平民伤亡的 |
[22:42] | We found his letters to Congress | 我们发现了他在给国会写的信中 |
[22:43] | asking why American lives are worth more than foreign ones. | 质问为何美国人的生命比外国人更有价值 |
[22:46] | American lives aren’t worth more, | 不是美国人的命更有价值 |
[22:47] | they’re just the ones that the military is sworn to protect. | 只是他们是军队发誓保护的对象 |
[22:49] | This guy’s off his nut. | 这家伙已经走火入魔了 |
[22:50] | Westerly’s I.P. history had a blueprint of the factory | 韦斯特利的访问地址历史中有个 |
[22:53] | that builds military UAVs, including this model, | 制造军用无人机的工厂蓝图 |
[22:55] | designed by the engineer | 包括由死于爆炸的工程师设计 |
[22:56] | and flown by the pilot killed in the attacks. | 及死者飞行员驾驶的无人机的型号 |
[22:58] | That’s the Lockman Aeronautics plant. That’s out in Palmdale. | 那是洛克曼航空工厂 在帕姆代尔市 |
[23:00] | And if Westerly’s upgraded his range and payload | 如果韦斯特利升级下一架无人机的飞行距离 |
[23:03] | for his next drone, this could be the deadliest attack yet. | 和有效载荷 这可能是最致命的一次袭击 |
[23:05] | FBI and Homeland are securing the site | 联调局和国土安全部正在保护那片区域 |
[23:07] | to see that doesn’t happen, but there’s something else. | 以避免发生惨案 但这还不是全部 |
[23:10] | Westerly had three years | 韦斯特利和一位 |
[23:11] | worth of e-mails with an L.A.based immigration lawyer. | 洛杉矶移民律师有三年的电邮来往 |
[23:14] | What, you think he brought over accomplices? | 怎么 你觉得他有同伙 |
[23:15] | Well, if he did, we need to know about it. | 如果真有 我们就要查清楚 |
[23:19] | I knew he was angry, | 我知道他很愤怒 |
[23:20] | but I never imagined he’d do something like this. | 但我没想到他会做出这样的事来 |
[23:22] | You never found it suspicious that an army vet | 你从没觉得一个老兵 |
[23:24] | was helping people immigrate from behind enemy lines? | 去帮助敌方人民移民很可疑吗 |
[23:26] | Just because people live under a cloud of terrorism | 他们是活在恐怖主义的统治下 |
[23:28] | doesn’t make them terrorists. | 但那不表示他们就是恐怖分子 |
[23:30] | And it wasn’t people, it was just one: | 而且也没有很多人 只有一位 |
[23:32] | Kalila, the woman he wanted to marry. | 克里拉 他想娶的女人 |
[23:34] | He was in love with a Yemeni girl? | 他爱上了一个也门姑娘 |
[23:36] | Met her on his first tour, got serious on the second. | 他第一次去也门的时候认识的 第二次去确定了关系 |
[23:38] | Nate spent two years trying to bring her over. | 内特花了两年想让她移民过来 |
[23:39] | By the time he had the paperwork and financials squared away, | 当他准备好文件和钱时 |
[23:41] | she died. | 她死了 |
[23:43] | Let me guess, a U.S.-led drone strike? | 我猜猜看 是一次美国无人机空袭 |
[23:46] | We didn’t know what happened at first. | 我们起先不知道发生了什么 |
[23:47] | She just went radio silent. | 她突然就没了动静 |
[23:49] | Nate flew over there to look for her, | 内特飞过去找她 |
[23:50] | and that’s when he found out the truth. | 才知道了真相 |
[23:52] | Are you sure she’s not connected to the target of the strike? | 你确定她和空袭目标没有关系吗 |
[23:54] | Playing Westerly for intel. | 为了套韦斯特利的情报 |
[23:55] | No. Kalila worked in a market next to a building that was hit. | 确定 克里拉在被袭击的大楼旁的市场工作 |
[23:58] | Our government claims there were no civilian casualties, | 我们的政府声称没有造成平民伤亡 |
[24:00] | but local residents say otherwise. | 但当地居民却另执一词 |
[24:02] | The army he served killed the woman he loved. | 他所服役的军队杀了他心爱的女人 |
[24:05] | Now he’s out for revenge. | 现在他来复仇了 |
[24:06] | Nate petitioned Congress. | 内特向国会请愿 |
[24:07] | Begged me to sue. He even found leaked footage of the strike, | 求我提出诉讼 他甚至还泄露了空袭的影像 |
[24:10] | wanted me to use it as evidence. | 希望我用这作为证据 |
[24:11] | When I finally convinced him there was no prosecutable case, | 我最后终于说服了他 这个案子无法提出公诉 |
[24:13] | his phone calls and e-mails just stopped. | 我和他就断了联系 |
[24:15] | Do you have that footage? | 你有那部影片吗 |
[24:16] | I have it on a flash drive. | 我存在闪存盘上了 |
[24:18] | Yeah, see, see, you’re playing a young man’s game. | 看见没 你犯了年轻人的普遍错误 |
[24:21] | You’re too aggressive. | 你太激进了 |
[24:22] | I’m just trying to win. | 我只是想赢 |
[24:24] | Good luck against this hustler. What brings you guys in? | 你想赢这个骗子 祝你好运 你们怎么来了 |
[24:27] | It’s a little crazy around here. It’s not really the best time. | 这里现在很忙 没时间招待你们 |
[24:29] | Yeah, well, when is it not crazy around here? | 这里什么时候不忙了 |
[24:32] | Listen, the fridge is bare and school’s not back in for a week, | 听着 冰箱里空空如也 学校还有一周多才开学 |
[24:35] | so I thought I’d take Darryl out | 所以我想着带达瑞尔出来 |
[24:36] | for lunch and a movie, | 吃顿午饭看场电影 |
[24:37] | and we need you to bankroll us. | 我们需要你出钱 |
[24:39] | You came over here to get some money? | 你来这是找我要钱的 |
[24:41] | Pops, you turned on the TV? The city’s under attack, man. | 爸 你看电视了没 市里受袭了 |
[24:44] | Yeah, well, they can’t fly a drone into the movie theater. | 他们总不能把无人机开进电影院吧 |
[24:46] | I’m just trying to keep the boy safe. | 我只想保证孩子的安全 |
[24:49] | Hey, Darryl, do me a solid, | 达瑞尔 帮我个忙 |
[24:51] | grab yourself something out of the kitchen. | 去厨房给自己找点吃的 |
[24:52] | Just don’t touch anything that says “Hicks.” | 只要别碰任何上面写着”希克斯”的东西 |
[24:53] | That’s my boss, and he don’t play. | 那是我上级 不是闹着玩的 |
[24:55] | All right. | 好吧 |
[24:58] | All right, Pops, real talk. | 好了 爸 说认真的 |
[25:02] | What’s going on with you? | 你怎么了 |
[25:04] | Oh, there’s gonna be “real talk,” | 现在要”说真的”了 |
[25:06] | then you gonna have to ask a more specific question. | 那你就得问得更详细一点 |
[25:09] | All right, how about this? | 好吧 这么说吧 |
[25:11] | Me and Moms have been trying real hard | 我和妈妈们一直很努力地 |
[25:13] | to create a stable environment for Darryl, | 给达瑞尔创造一个稳定的环境 |
[25:16] | and we’ve been doing a pretty good job. | 我们也做得挺好 |
[25:17] | I’m not trying to step on that, | 我不准备干预这个 |
[25:19] | and I’m not gonna add stress to your life, promise. | 我也不会给你增添负担 我保证 |
[25:22] | All due respect, | 无意冒犯 |
[25:23] | but you’ve been known to bounce pretty unpredictably, | 但大家都知道你会毫无征兆地离开 |
[25:26] | not to mention you ain’t said but two words to Mom | 更别提这么些年来你对妈妈 |
[25:28] | over the years. | 什么交代都没有 |
[25:30] | Now, once she gets back from Palm Springs, | 现在 她一从棕榈泉回来 |
[25:31] | she’s gonna be coming back around the house. | 就会来这栋房子 |
[25:35] | I can’t have you there for that. | 我不能让你留在这刺激她 |
[25:38] | Why does this sound more like a speech than a question, son? | 为什么感觉你是在独白不是在提问 |
[25:41] | I’m getting to that. | 问题在后面 |
[25:43] | You cannot inject yourself into the boy’s life | 如果你没打算参与这个孩子的人生 |
[25:46] | unless you intend to stay in it. | 就别插一脚 |
[25:48] | Still not a question. | 这仍然不是问题 |
[25:49] | Do you know what kind of damage you can do to Darryl? | 你知道你会对达瑞尔造成什么伤害吗 |
[25:56] | I’m sorry to hear that my presence around him | 知道我在这孩子身边 |
[26:00] | makes you so uncomfortable. | 会让你觉得这么不舒服让我很难过 |
[26:01] | Pops, I didn’t, I didn’t say that. | 爸 我没这么说 |
[26:03] | That’s exactly what you said. | 你就是这么说的 |
[26:06] | I know the damage that I did to you, | 我知道我对你造成的伤害 |
[26:08] | and I can’t go back and change that. | 我不能回到过去改变这一切 |
[26:14] | I just thought that I would try a little bit harder this time. | 我只是觉得我这次可以再努力一点 |
[26:21] | Hicks is ready for us. | 希克斯准备好见我们了 |
[26:23] | Yeah, I’m coming. | 这就来 |
[26:27] | I got to go, Pop. | 我要走了 爸 |
[26:34] | This is Beacon One. Weapons hot. | 这里是B1 武器已就绪 |
[26:36] | Right select single fire. Coded and ready. | 已选定单一目标 准备就绪 |
[26:38] | Copy, Beacon One. | 收到 B1 |
[26:38] | This is Delta Fox. We have target confirmation. | 我是DF 目标已确认 |
[26:40] | Let’s light these bastards up. | 炸飞这些混蛋 |
[26:42] | Copy, Delta Fox. Hellfire away. | 收到 DF 开火 |
[26:44] | Impact in four, three, two… | 倒数计时 四 三 二… |
[26:49] | Boom! No way the hajis survived that hit. | 轰 这些伊斯兰教徒不可能活得了 |
[26:52] | Debris field looks larger than predicted. | 废墟比预计大 |
[26:54] | Downside of dirt houses, Beacon One. | 土房的缺点 B1 |
[26:56] | Locals will sweep it up. Nice work. | 当地人会清理的 干得漂亮 |
[26:57] | The man barking the orders didn’t sound | 下令的人听起来 |
[26:58] | too concerned about the people in that market. | 并不是很关心市场里的人 |
[27:00] | Yeah, and imagine if your girlfriend was one of ’em there. | 嗯 想象一下如果你的女友就在其中 |
[27:02] | Well, if Westerly already took out the drone’s engineer | 如果韦斯特利已经干掉了无人机的设计师 |
[27:04] | and pilot, commanding officer sure seems like a likely target. | 飞行员 下个目标肯定是指挥官 |
[27:07] | Okay, we need an ID and location on this Delta Fox. | 好吧 我们需要查出这个DF的身份和地址 |
[27:10] | Colonel Ben Browning, stationed in Idaho | 本·布朗宁上校 驻扎在爱达荷州 |
[27:11] | but just flew in this morning. | 但今早刚飞走 |
[27:13] | To Los Angeles? | 到洛杉矶 |
[27:14] | He’s speaking at a military academy near Downtown. | 他要在市中心附近的一所军事学院发表讲话 |
[27:16] | Surrounded by dozens of school kids. | 周围全是上学的孩子 |
[27:18] | Future soldiers. | 未来的士兵 |
[27:20] | He ain’t going after the drone plant. | 他要找的不是无人机工厂 |
[27:21] | He’s trying to teach our military | 他是想教会我们的军队 |
[27:23] | about collateral damage. | 什么是附带伤害 |
[27:38] | Weapons ready and hot. | 武器已就绪 |
[27:46] | The school’s been notified, but they got 600 students | 学校已收到通知 但他们有六百名学生 |
[27:48] | in the bleachers of an outdoor stadium. | 在室外的露天体育场看台上 |
[27:50] | Assuming Westerly has eyes on the target, | 假设韦斯特利已经盯上了目标 |
[27:52] | he could launch and then attack as soon as they try to evacuate. | 学校一开始疏散人群他就会立即发动袭击 |
[27:54] | We’ve dispatched snipers to take out any incoming aircraft. | 我们已经派出了狙击手准备击落任何进来的飞行物 |
[27:56] | Yeah, but if you damage your drone without blowing that C-4, | 但如果无人机被击毁 但没有引爆 |
[27:59] | it could fall on the crowd, | 炸弹就会掉入人群中 |
[28:00] | Westerly could still detonate it. | 韦斯特利仍然有机会引爆炸弹 |
[28:01] | Which is why we can’t evacuate, | 所以我们不能疏散人群 |
[28:02] | and snipers are our last resort. | 而且不到万不得已不能动用狙击手 |
[28:04] | We got patrol canvassing a five-mile radius looking for Westerly. | 我们派了巡逻队在方圆八千米内搜查韦斯特利 |
[28:07] | FAA’s got every bird in the sky scanning for drones. | 联邦航空局派出了所有空中力量搜寻无人机 |
[28:09] | Look, once we get eyes on it, we can track it, right? | 一旦发现目标 我们就能追踪他 对吗 |
[28:11] | The model he’s using transmits a pretty narrow frequency band. | 他用的无人机发射信号频段很窄 |
[28:14] | We should be able to isolate it. | 我们应该可以把它屏蔽掉 |
[28:15] | That’s the goal, but it’s gonna take some time, | 目标如此 但需要一定的时间 |
[28:18] | and we don’t expect the drone to go airborne | 而且我们不能指望无人机 |
[28:20] | until just before the colonel’s scheduled to speak. | 等到上校开始发言才升空 |
[28:21] | So somehow we need to lure the weapon away from the students, | 所以我们要设法将武器引离学生 |
[28:24] | keep it airborne long enough | 让它在空中停留足够长的时间 |
[28:25] | to hone in on Westerly’s position. | 为我们争取到时间定位韦斯特利 |
[28:26] | How? What, make him chase us? | 怎么做到 让他来追我们吗 |
[28:28] | Except we can’t put Colonel Browning or any of you | 我们不能让布朗宁上校或你们 |
[28:30] | in risk of getting blown up. | 冒着被炸的风险 |
[28:33] | Think I have an idea. | 我有主意了 |
[28:35] | Every strike I’ve ever led has been clean. | 我指挥的所有空袭都没有问题 |
[28:37] | Now, can I say with absolute certainty | 现在 我能很肯定地说 |
[28:38] | that no civilian has ever perished | 从没有平民在我们的袭击中 |
[28:40] | as a result of one of our missions? No. | 丧生吗 不能 |
[28:42] | But I can say with certainty | 但我可以肯定的是 |
[28:43] | that countless young men and women | 无数为美国军队效力的 |
[28:44] | serving in the American Armed Forces | 男男女女是多亏了 |
[28:45] | have been kept from harm’s way thanks to our ability | 我们在没有让任何士兵暴露在 |
[28:47] | to terminate high-value targets | 火力热区就除掉了高价值目标 |
[28:49] | without putting soldiers in hot zones. | 才免受伤害的 |
[28:50] | I’m a vet myself, Colonel, I know the drill. | 我自己就是一名老兵 上校 我明白规矩 |
[28:52] | Well, we like to think all lives are equal | 我们喜欢觉得所有所有生命平等 |
[28:53] | until someone we love is in harm’s way, | 直到某个我们爱的人受到了伤害 |
[28:55] | and suddenly they matter more. | 突然间他们就成了更重要的人了 |
[28:56] | My job is to love every single soldier who serves under me. | 我的职责是爱护每个我手下的士兵 |
[28:59] | I imagine you feel the same about the people of Los Angeles. | 我想你对洛杉矶人民也有着同样的感情 |
[29:01] | 100%. | 完全同意 |
[29:03] | So what now? | 那现在怎么做 |
[29:04] | Once we get eyes on the weapon, | 我们一旦发现武器 |
[29:05] | we roll out and we lure it away from those kids out there. | 就会出动将其引离外面的孩子们 |
[29:07] | If it moves towards the stadium, we’ll shoot it down. | 如果它朝体育场去了 我们就会将它击落 |
[29:09] | Then you won’t be able to track the pilot. | 那你们就不能追踪到飞行员了 |
[29:10] | – Exactly. – I got it. | -没错 -发现目标 |
[29:12] | Half mile off. Approaching from the west. | 八百米外 从西面靠近 |
[29:14] | Roger that. Traveling. Let’s move. Let’s move. | 收到 行动 我们走 我们走 |
[29:17] | …these three words into every aspect of his life. | 这三个字渗入了他生活的方方面面 |
[29:21] | A man who has dedicated over 30 years | 一个为效力和保护祖国 |
[29:23] | to serving and protecting this country. | 奉献了三十年的人 |
[29:29] | As a decorated officer of the United States Air Force, | 作为美国空军的一名授勋军官 |
[29:32] | – Colonel Benjamin Browning… – Keep your head down, | -本杰明·布朗宁上校… -低头 |
[29:33] | don’t look up. | 不要向上看 |
[29:34] | …commanded over 30 air strikes upon enemy targets. | …指挥了超过三十起对敌方目标的空袭 |
[29:40] | There you are. | 你在这啊 |
[29:46] | Where you going, Delta Fox? | 你要去哪 DF |
[29:49] | You can’t run from fire in the sky. | 你可躲不过空中的炮弹 |
[29:51] | Traveling with the colonel. You got eyes on the drone? | 我们和上校在一起 看到无人机了吗 |
[29:53] | Several of them. Tech is scanning for radio signals | 有几架 技术人员正在搜寻无线电信号 |
[29:56] | to get a 20 on the remote. It’s gonna take a minute. | 定位遥控器 需要一点时间 |
[29:57] | – Roger that. Did he take the bait? – Affirmative. | -收到 他上钩了吗 -当然 |
[29:59] | Armed drone passed the school. He’s on your tail. | 武装无人机经过了学校 他在追你 |
[30:01] | Approaching the overpass now. | 马上就到高架桥了 |
[30:15] | – Think he went for the switch? – We’ll see. | -你觉得他会换目标吗 -等着看吧 |
[30:17] | We got to keep him airborne long enough to track | 我们得让他在空中待足够长时间 |
[30:19] | the remote signal and get that drone away from any civilians. | 好追踪到遥控的信号 让无人机远离平民 |
[30:21] | My pleasure, Officer. | 很高兴为你服务 长官 |
[30:30] | He’s coming in for the kill shot. | 他就要来进行生死一击了 |
[30:31] | You’re gonna need to shake him. | 你要甩掉他 |
[30:54] | Make a hard right ahead. | 向右急转弯 |
[30:55] | There’s an empty lot, no civilians, | 有块空地 没有平民 |
[30:56] | – where you can dance with him. – Roger that. | -你可以在那跟他周旋 -收到 |
[31:04] | No lock on the drone pilot yet. Keep him in the air. | 还没有锁定到无人机 让他继续飞 |
[31:11] | – Commander, we got kids back here. – Get away from ’em. | -指挥官 这里有孩子 -远离他们 |
[31:37] | Got a lock on the remote signal. Tracking the location. | 已锁定遥控器信号 正在追踪位置 |
[31:39] | We just need one more minute. | 我们还需要一点时间 |
[31:40] | Keep stalling. | 继续拖延时间 |
[32:00] | Got it. We have the suspect’s Code 6 location. | 查到了 嫌犯在六号位置 |
[32:02] | Airship is responding to put eyes on him. | 已派出飞艇盯住他 |
[32:03] | We’re good, Hondo. Pick a spot and end it. | 我们好了 洪都 找个地方结束吧 |
[32:05] | Roger that. Head for that barrier. | 收到 往障碍物那开 |
[32:25] | – Nice driving. – Thanks. | -好车技 -谢谢 |
[32:27] | May need you to get me out of a few tickets. | 我可能需要你们帮我搞定几张罚单 |
[32:29] | I think we can arrange that. | 这个没问题 |
[32:50] | Suspect on the move in a black two-door jeep. | 嫌犯上了一辆黑色两门吉普逃走了 |
[32:56] | Let’s roll. | 行动 |
[32:56] | All right, Luca. You got the colonel and Walter | 好了 卢卡 你保护上校和沃尔特 |
[32:58] | – until we nail this guy. – All right. | -直到我们捉住这个家伙 -好的 |
[32:59] | Go get him, boss. | 把他捉回来 老大 |
[33:04] | Go, go, go, go. | 走 走 走 |
[33:12] | Suspect turning northeast onto Palm. | 嫌犯朝东北方向上了棕榈大街 |
[33:15] | Vehicle coming to a stop. | 即将停车 |
[33:18] | Suspect exiting the vehicle. | 嫌犯下车了 |
[33:20] | Entering a structure on the north side. | 进入了北边的一栋建筑 |
[33:29] | Limited penetration, eyes and ears open. | 不要进入房间 保持警惕 |
[33:31] | Listen for the suspect. | 留意嫌犯动静 |
[33:37] | Stay liquid. | 保持机动 |
[33:51] | Cover, cover, cover! | 掩护 掩护 |
[33:53] | Stay back! | 退后 |
[33:55] | I got more C-4! | 我还有炸弹 |
[34:07] | No one else needs to die, Nate! | 没有人需要死去 内特 |
[34:09] | Been saying that for years. | 这话我说了几年了 |
[34:10] | How come our lives are more important | 为什么我们的命 |
[34:12] | than the people our government slaughters? | 比政府屠杀的人的命更重要呢 |
[34:14] | They’re not, man! | 不是这样的 |
[34:15] | But this is not how you’re gonna get people to listen. | 但这不是让大家听到你的心声的方式 |
[34:21] | Deac, you got a visual? | 迪肯 看到嫌犯了吗 |
[34:22] | Negative. | 没有 |
[34:23] | Give us a minute. | 给我们一点时间 |
[34:24] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[34:29] | Look for a clear shot, but keep your distance. | 找到能瞄准的地方 但要保持距离 |
[34:31] | We don’t know how much C-4 he’s got or how he’s got it rigged. | 我们不知道他控制了多少炸弹 |
[34:34] | You know what it’s like to love someone | 你知道爱着一个你愿意为之付出生命的国家 |
[34:36] | who means nothing to the country you were ready to die for? | 毫不在乎的人是什么感受吗 |
[34:39] | Nate, I know about Kalila, | 内特 我知道克里拉的事 |
[34:41] | and how much that’s got to hurt. | 也知道那有多心痛 |
[34:43] | No shot. Need him to inch out a bit. | 无法瞄准 需要他出来一点 |
[34:45] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[34:45] | Best person I ever met. | 我遇到的最好的人 |
[34:47] | Deacon, can you get an angle? | 迪肯 你能找到角度吗 |
[34:49] | Negative. But I got an idea. | 不能 但我有个主意 |
[34:51] | Our country won’t even admit she existed. | 我们的国家甚至都不承认她存在过 |
[34:54] | Or that they killed her. | 或是他们杀了她 |
[35:21] | Don’t move. It’s over. Hands behind your back! | 别动 结束了 手背到身后 |
[35:28] | Suspect in custody. Code 4. | 嫌犯已被控制 无需支援 |
[35:36] | Nicely played with the kitty-cat. | 小猫叫声用得漂亮 |
[35:38] | And, hey, you, uh, heard Hondo say “Stay liquid,” right? | 你们听到洪都说”保持机动”了吧 |
[35:41] | Yeah, but that still leaves three of us | 我们三个还是得 |
[35:42] | who have to split the bill for the barbecue. | 平分烧烤的钱 |
[35:46] | Make that two. | 只剩两个了 |
[35:48] | Hey. Is there something going on I should know about? | 你们是不是有事瞒着我 |
[35:51] | No. Why? | 没有 怎么了 |
[35:54] | Deacon. | 迪肯 |
[35:55] | You want to tell me what the hell y’all are up to? | 你想告诉我你们在搞什么鬼吗 |
[35:58] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 不知道你在说什么 |
[36:03] | Please. Get out of here with that. | 得了吧 别来这套 |
[36:04] | Y’all have been watching my every move | 你们一直在观察我的每个动作 |
[36:06] | like you got some inside joke running. | 就像是你们在说什么内部笑话 |
[36:07] | – Now what’s up? – No, we’re just trying | -到底怎么回事 -不 我们只是想 |
[36:08] | to figure out who’s buying the food | 弄清楚今晚烧烤 |
[36:10] | for tonight’s barbecue. That’s all. | 谁请客而已 |
[36:13] | Listen up, people, I ain’t… | 听好了 我不… |
[36:15] | Yes! “Listen up…” | 太好了 他说”听好了” |
[36:18] | Sorry. I just, um… | 抱歉 我只是 |
[36:20] | Deac’s buying the burgers and beer. | 迪肯买汉堡和啤酒 |
[36:23] | What is wrong with you? | 你们怎么回事 |
[36:24] | Y’all are gonna make the man | 你们居然让一个 |
[36:25] | with four kids and a mortgage foot the bill? | 有四个孩子还身负贷款的人买单 |
[36:26] | All right, hey, with overtime back, | 好了 现在又有加班费了 |
[36:27] | I’m doing okay. | 我还应付得来 |
[36:29] | Besides, since, uh, Hondo Bingo was my idea, | 再说了 洪都猜猜乐是我的主意 |
[36:33] | it’s only right I lose. | 应该是我输 |
[36:36] | Hondo Bingo? | 洪都猜猜乐 |
[36:38] | Let’s just say we all really missed you, boss. | 这么说吧 我们都很想念你 老大 |
[36:40] | Okay. All right. I can play this game, too. | 好吧 我也可以玩这个游戏 |
[36:43] | Burger time? Come on. | 汉堡时间 走吧 |
[36:44] | Right now we still got one more move to make. | 现在我们还有一件事要做 |
[36:46] | Some unfinished business from this morning. | 今早没完成的事 |
[36:48] | Let’s roll. | 行动 |
[36:53] | In position. | 就位 |
[36:58] | LAPD SWAT! Give me two, | 洛城警局特警队 两人跟上我 |
[36:59] | – Show me your hands! – Give me two, give me two! | -举起手来 -两人跟上 两人跟上 |
[37:02] | Now, on the ground! | 趴在地上 |
[37:03] | Kitchen clear! | 厨房安全 |
[37:04] | Dining room clear! | 餐厅安全 |
[37:05] | Hands behind your back! | 双手背在背后 |
[37:09] | 30-David to Command. We’re Code 4. | 30D呼叫指挥部 无需支援 |
[37:12] | Roger that, Deac. Nice work. | 收到 迪肯 漂亮 |
[37:14] | Now we can go home. | 现在我们可以回家了 |
[37:20] | Luca Lounge finally in full swing. | 卢卡的休息室终于可以全面启动了 |
[37:22] | Yeah, man. | 是啊 |
[37:23] | Hey, it’s a thing of beauty, ain’t it? | 很漂亮吧 |
[37:25] | – It is. Yeah. You like it? | -是的 -你喜欢吗 |
[37:28] | Hey, thanks, Deac. Appreciate it. | 谢谢你 迪肯 很感谢 |
[37:31] | Oh, now that’s happening? | 现在可以来了吗 |
[37:32] | Oh, okay, okay, so that was your thing. The fist bump. | 好吧 原来你猜的是这个 碰拳 |
[37:35] | Well, my bad for leaving you hanging. | 没跟你来个是我不对 |
[37:37] | That’s all right. Glad to have you back. | 没事 很高兴你回来 |
[37:39] | It’s good to be back. | 回来真好 |
[37:43] | Hey, Pop. Hmm? | 爸 |
[37:45] | Thanks for bringing Darryl. | 谢谢你带达瑞尔来 |
[37:47] | I just think it’s important for him to feel welcome | 我只是觉得让他觉得我的特警队 |
[37:48] | – around my SWAT family. – Hey, no worries. | -都很欢迎他 这很重要 -小事 |
[37:51] | And listen, I’ve been thinking about what you said | 听着 我一直在想 |
[37:52] | down at the station. | 你在警局的那番话 |
[37:53] | Okay, look, about that. | 好了 那段话 |
[37:55] | I think I might’ve come off a little too harsh. | 我觉得我的话有点太重了 |
[37:57] | I never pulled any punches with you, | 我没有怎么照顾过你 |
[37:59] | and I don’t expect nothing less in return. | 所以我不指望能有什么回报 |
[38:01] | Truth is, you weren’t wrong. | 事实是 你说得没错 |
[38:02] | I ain’t looking for an apology. | 我不是想要你道歉 |
[38:04] | Well, that’s good, ’cause that’s not what this is. | 那就好 我也不是来道歉的 |
[38:06] | I’m trying to tell you that I understand | 我是想告诉你我理解 |
[38:08] | why you said the things that you did, | 你为什么说那番话 |
[38:10] | but I need you to understand | 但我需要你理解 |
[38:12] | that time and regrets, they can change a man, son. | 时间和后悔是能改变一个人的 儿子 |
[38:26] | Mayor’s a fan of this department for a reason. | 市长喜欢这个部门是有原因的 |
[38:28] | It was a pleasure working with the best cops in the city. | 跟市里最优秀的警察合作是我的荣幸 |
[38:30] | Well, thanks, Lieutenant. | 谢谢你 警督 |
[38:32] | And if the mayor is such a fan, | 要是市长真的这么喜欢我们 |
[38:34] | maybe you can get her to free up a little money, | 或许你可以让她多给我们拨点款 |
[38:36] | approve one of the candidates I submitted | 批准我提交的申请人 |
[38:37] | to replace Captain Cortez. | 代替科尔特斯队长 |
[38:39] | I’ll talk to her. | 我会跟她说的 |
[38:41] | – Come in. – Am I interrupting? | -请进 -打扰到二位了吗 |
[38:43] | Nope. On my way out. | 没有 我正准备走 |
[38:49] | Well, I’m guessing you had quite the day around here. | 我猜你今天肯定很忙 |
[38:52] | You have no idea. | 可不是 |
[38:53] | Nothing a little steak and whiskey won’t fix, I hope. | 希望没什么是牛排和威士忌不能解决的 |
[38:55] | Well, actually, I was thinking I’d help you out | 其实 我在想如果不是太迟 |
[38:57] | with your work thing if it’s not too late to arrange it. | 我可以帮你处理工作上的事 |
[38:59] | Oh, don’t worry about it. Jim took care of it with me earlier. | 不用操心了 吉姆之前帮我处理好了 |
[39:02] | Jim Street? | 吉姆·斯特里特 |
[39:04] | He volunteered. | 他自愿去的 |
[39:05] | Ah. Did he, now? | 是吗 |
[39:07] | Is that a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[39:08] | Of course not. Why would it be a problem? | 当然没有 怎么会有问题 |
[39:32] | Guess your mother came back early. | 看来你妈提早回来了 |
[39:50] | Ooh, it smells delicious in here. | 这里闻起来好香 |
[39:52] | There’s my boys! | 我的孩子们回来了 |
[39:54] | You know I had to come to make sure | 你知道我一定得来一趟 确保你们 |
[39:55] | you both got back in one piece. | 安然无恙地回来了 |
[39:57] | – How was Australia? – It was awesome. | -澳大利亚怎么样 -棒极了 |
[40:03] | Hey, Mama. | 妈妈 |
[40:05] | It’s so good to be home. | 回家真好 |
[40:07] | Mama, listen, uh… | 妈妈 听我说 |
[40:09] | we didn’t realize | 我们不知道 |
[40:09] | that you were gonna be home so soon, and, um… | 你会这么快回家 |
[40:16] | My daddy is here with us. | 我爸现在和我们住在一起 |
[40:19] | Your father’s here? | 你父亲在这 |
[40:22] | Now? | 现在吗 |
[40:23] | Yes. | 是的 |
[40:24] | Hey, stranger. | 你好 陌生人 |
[40:27] | How you been? | 最近好吗 |
[40:33] | Hello, Daniel. | 你好 丹尼尔 |
[40:35] | You look… alive. | 你看上去 还活着 |
[40:38] | And you haven’t aged a day. | 你也一点没变 |
[40:41] | Still a beauty. | 还是那么美 |
[40:43] | I’m afraid I didn’t… | 恐怕我没… |
[40:45] | cook enough for four. | 做四个人的饭 |
[40:47] | Oh, no, it’s okay. | 没关系 |
[40:48] | We ate at the barbecue. | 我们吃了烧烤 |
[40:51] | Uh, I mean, but I’m still hungry. | 但我还饿着呢 |
[40:53] | Definitely. | 绝对的 |
[40:56] | Yeah, it’s good to be young, huh? | 年轻真好 对吗 |
[40:59] | You know, um, | 你知道 |
[41:00] | at my age, I eat half as much and pee twice as often. | 到了我这岁数 饭量减半 尿尿次数翻倍 |
[41:05] | So, if you’ll excuse me, um, nature calls. | 我先失陪一下 生理需要 |
[41:16] | Mama. | 妈妈 |
[41:19] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[41:22] | We’ll make it work. | 我们会找到相处的办法的 |
[41:35] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[41:36] | You all right, Pop? | 你没事吧 爸 |
[41:40] | – That cough sounds a little nasty. – Oh, it ain’t nothing. | -听起来咳得有点严重 -没事 |
[41:42] | Just getting over a little something, that’s all. | 只是呛到了 |
[41:45] | Ain’t nothing your mama’s cooking won’t fix. | 没有什么是你妈妈的厨艺解决不了的 |
[41:49] | All right, then. | 好吧 |
[41:51] | Now let me get in here. | 我要去上厕所了 |
[41:54] | Feel better. | 希望你能好起来 |