时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Sergeants Harrelson and Becker. | 哈里森和贝克尔警司 |
[00:10] | You remember Lieutenant Detective Lynch | 你们还记得市长办公室的 |
[00:11] | – from the mayor’s office? – Sure. | -林奇警督吗 -当然 |
[00:13] | Hello, ma’am. Nice to see you again, Lieutenant. | 你好 长官 很高兴再次见到你 警督 |
[00:15] | – Sergeants. – It seems that SWAT has piqued the interest | -警司们好 -特警队好像触动了 |
[00:17] | of some of the powers that be in the city, | 市里一些势力的利益 |
[00:19] | and they want Lieutenant Detective Lynch here | 他们希望林奇警督 |
[00:21] | for the day to, um– how’d the memo put it? | 过来一天 备忘录上怎么说的来着 |
[00:23] | Conduct a departmental review. | 进行部门审查 |
[00:25] | Past few days, I’ve been reading your strike reports | 过去几天里 我一直在看市政府档案中 |
[00:27] | and personnel files in the city archives. | 你们的罢工报告和人事档案 |
[00:30] | Boy, that was a test of my dust allergy. | 那真是考验我对灰尘的过敏程度 |
[00:33] | And no question, SWAT deserves its rep as the best. | 毫无疑问 特警队的最佳声誉得之无愧 |
[00:36] | It’s an expectation we welcome. | 我们欢迎这样的预期 |
[00:37] | Now I’m ready for some | 现在我准备对你们进行 |
[00:39] | firsthand observation and conversation with boots on the ground. | 实地观察和与地面部队人员的谈话 |
[00:42] | Shall we start with you? | 可以从你开始吗 |
[00:43] | – Yes, ma’am. – You can use the office across the hall. | -可以 长官 -你可以用大厅对面的办公室 |
[00:46] | Thanks, Commander. | 谢谢你 指挥官 |
[00:50] | Here to observe? | 她来观察 |
[00:52] | What do you think she and the mayor are really up to? | 你觉得她和市长的真正目的是什么 |
[00:54] | Well, three decades of policing tells me | 三十年的警察生涯告诉我 |
[00:56] | it’s not to conduct a review. | 她不是来审查的 |
[01:00] | Maybe we’re both just too cynical. | 也许我们都太愤世嫉俗了 |
[01:01] | You know, it makes sense to me now why city hall’s | 现在我知道为什么市政厅 |
[01:04] | been stonewalling me on hiring a new captain to replace Cortez. | 一直阻拦我聘用一位新队长代替科尔特斯了 |
[01:07] | CEOs don’t get to pick new VPs | 公司要被接管时 |
[01:09] | when a company’s about to get taken over. | 总裁是不能指任新副总裁的 |
[01:13] | Lynch is here to take inventory. | 林奇是来实地考察的 |
[01:16] | You think city hall has new plans for SWAT? | 你觉得市政厅对特警队有新安排 |
[01:18] | Like what? | 比如什么 |
[01:20] | Exactly. | 问到点子上了 |
[01:27] | This one is a chile relleno. | 这道菜叫做填馅红辣椒 |
[01:29] | It’s a bell pepper stuffed with veggies and meat, | 就是在灯笼椒里塞上蔬菜和肉 |
[01:31] | dipped in, uh… butter? | 再蘸上 黄油吗 |
[01:33] | – Egg batter. – Egg batter. Right. | -鸡蛋面糊 -对 鸡蛋面糊 |
[01:35] | And then you fry it, | 然后下油炸 |
[01:36] | – and you want to wash it down with tepache. – Taste this, Deac. | -配上丹板奇酒一起吃 -尝尝看 迪肯 |
[01:39] | It’s pineapple. | 里面有菠萝 |
[01:42] | It’s tangy, but it’s not sweet. It’s good. | 酒味很重 但不甜 很好喝 |
[01:43] | Top it off with, uh– what do you call these, uh, | 最后一道菜 再说一遍你怎么叫这道菜来着 |
[01:46] | – doughnut ball things again? – Buñuelitos. | -这些甜甜圈球 -油煎饼 |
[01:48] | – Buñuritos. – Buñuelitos. | -油前饼 -油煎饼 |
[01:49] | Buñueliri… bun… Yeah. Yeah. | 油煎… 对 对 |
[01:52] | Xiomara, this food is amazing. | 苏美拉 食物太美味了 |
[01:53] | You know, if I knew that Luca lived | 要是我知道卢卡家 |
[01:55] | two doors down from a five-star chef, | 就跟一位五星级大厨之隔两栋房 |
[01:56] | I would’ve moved in a long time ago. | 我早就搬进来了 |
[01:58] | – Check it out. – Mmm, mmm. You realize this smell’s toying | -尝尝看 -你知道这香味 |
[02:00] | with a bunch of hungry SWAT officers out there? | 在外面勾引了一群饿死鬼特警队警员吗 |
[02:02] | Think they’re getting ready to breach. | 我觉得他们就要破门而入了 |
[02:03] | Now, imagine these culinary treats | 想象一下不管何时何地 |
[02:05] | could come to you wherever you are any day of the week. | 这些美食都能到你身边来 |
[02:08] | – Like a delivery service? – Better. | -就像送餐服务吗 -比这更好 |
[02:10] | Food truck, all right? | 快餐车 好吗 |
[02:11] | It’s a prospectus I drew up. | 这是我起草的计划书 |
[02:13] | All the facts and figures laid out right in here. | 所有事实和数据都写在上面了 |
[02:15] | What it would take for us to start our own operation. | 我们自己创业需要什么 |
[02:17] | Guatemalan food is the only cuisine around | 危地马拉菜是唯一 |
[02:19] | that’s sweet, spicy and savory all in the same dish. | 将甜味 辣味和美味融为一体的菜式 |
[02:22] | And with the way Xiomara cooks, man, | 再加上苏美拉的厨艺 天呐 |
[02:23] | there’s nothing like it out there. | 外面可没有这样的东西 |
[02:25] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[02:25] | I know you know your food trucks. | 我知道你对自己的餐车定位很清晰 |
[02:27] | Start-up costs run 60 grand– that’s for a truck, | 启动资金要六万块 用来买车 |
[02:30] | equipment, supplies. | 设备 原材料 |
[02:31] | I can front 35 grand. | 我可以出三万五 |
[02:32] | If you four and Hondo throw in five each, | 如果你们四个和洪都每人出五千 |
[02:35] | this could be a team investment. | 这个可以是团队投资 |
[02:36] | I mean, look, we already put together a menu, man– it’s awesome. | 看 我们已经凑出菜单了 非常棒 |
[02:40] | Xiomara, how do you feel about | 苏美拉 你对负责 |
[02:41] | – taking on the foodie capital of the world? – He say so. | -世界美食之都有何感想 -他说了算 |
[02:44] | Look, I know I’m springing this on you guys out of the blue, | 我知道跟你们提出这个有点突然 |
[02:46] | but just look it over, check it out, tell me what you think. | 但先看看 尝尝 说说你们的想法 |
[02:49] | I mean, this could be the next big thing, man. | 这可以是下一个大事件了 |
[02:58] | Transfer van is here. | 转移病人的车已到 |
[03:00] | Please have all transfer patients at the garage and ready. | 请所有转院患者到车库准备上车 |
[03:09] | You’re so silly. | 你真傻 |
[03:10] | Look at her flirt. | 看看她在那调情 |
[03:13] | Who do you think she’s talking to? | 你觉得她在跟谁通话 |
[03:14] | Probably a boyfriend. | 可能是男朋友 |
[03:15] | Probably. I mean, she’s really pretty. | 可能吧 她真的挺漂亮的 |
[03:19] | I like her, uh, | 我喜欢她的 |
[03:19] | lipstick. | 口红 |
[03:23] | I can get it for you. | 我可以帮你弄到 |
[03:26] | If you do me a favor. | 如果你帮我个忙 |
[03:30] | Oh. You took your medication, Bernice. | 你已经吃过药了 柏妮丝 |
[03:32] | No. I need to use the toilet. | 不 我想上厕所 |
[03:33] | Rec time’s almost over. | 放风时间快结束了 |
[03:35] | Can you hold it till the orderlies are back | 你能憋一下 等到护理人员回来 |
[03:36] | to get everyone to their rooms? | 带大家回自己房间吗 |
[03:39] | Call you later, babe. | 晚点打给你 宝贝 |
[03:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:43] | Let’s go, Bernice. | 我们走 柏妮丝 |
[03:50] | Come on. | 来 |
[03:55] | Roll down your sleeves. | 把袖子放下来 |
[03:55] | They’re strict with the dress code here. | 这里的着装要求很严 |
[03:58] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[03:58] | We have a 304-B in room 26. | 二十六病房一名病患需要长期住院治疗 |
[04:02] | Dr. Shannon, we have 304-B in room 26. | 莎伦医生 二十六病房一名病患需要长期住院治疗 |
[04:24] | Get back in the room. | 回房间去 |
[04:30] | Ruth. | 露丝 |
[04:42] | Who wants to have some fun? | 谁想来点好玩的 |
[04:48] | 20-David to Command. | 20D呼叫指挥部 |
[04:50] | We’re on site at Martin West Psychiatric Hospital. | 我们在马丁·韦斯特精神病医院 |
[04:54] | All right, remember, these people are not in their right mind. | 记住这些人头脑不正常 |
[04:57] | Unless a life is in immediate danger, | 除非有生命危险 |
[04:58] | we go with nonlethal force the whole way today. | 今天只准使用非致命武器 |
[05:00] | This ain’t over until everyone in there is safely restrained. | 所有人都安全地被控制后 一切才能结束 |
[05:03] | Deac, let’s go, let’s go. | 迪肯 上 上 |
[05:09] | Three, two, one. | 三 二 一 |
[05:25] | Deac. | 迪肯 |
[05:25] | Chris, Street, you’re with me. | 克里斯 斯特里特 你们跟着我 |
[05:27] | – Tan, you and me got Fight Club. You ready? – Yup. | -谭 你和我去搏击俱乐部 准备好了吗 -好了 |
[05:30] | Move in. Move in. Go. | 进去 进去 上 |
[05:31] | Break it up! Break it up! | 停止打斗 停止打斗 |
[05:33] | That’s enough, guys! | 够了 |
[05:38] | Everybody, put your hands behind your backs. | 所有人 将手背到背后 |
[05:40] | Do it now. | 现在 |
[05:52] | LAPD! Don’t move! | 洛城警局 别动 |
[06:06] | Show me your hands. | 举起双手 |
[06:07] | Turn around. | 转过身来 |
[06:10] | This time I’m gonna do it, I swear. | 这次我一定下得了手 我发誓 |
[06:12] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[06:13] | Bernice. | 柏妮丝 |
[06:14] | Bernice, hey. | 柏妮丝 你好 |
[06:15] | Nobody needs to get hurt. | 没人需要受伤 |
[06:17] | Just turn around. | 你只用转过身来 |
[06:19] | No! | 不 |
[06:24] | LAPD. | 洛城警局 |
[06:27] | We’re just trying to get things settled down. | 我们只想让这里恢复秩序 |
[06:29] | Can you put the brush down, | 你能把刷子放下来 |
[06:30] | – turn around, please? – You like it? | -转过身来吗 -你喜欢吗 |
[06:32] | Absolutely. Now, put the brush down, please. | 非常喜欢 现在请把刷子放下 |
[06:34] | Someone in Beverly Hills is gonna pay | 比佛利山庄总有一天会有人出钱 |
[06:36] | – for my art one day. – No doubt. | -买我的作品的 -当然 |
[06:37] | – Now, just turn around, okay? – Especially when I’m dead. | -现在请转过身来 好吗 -尤其是我死了后 |
[06:40] | How about you just place your hands on the wall? | 要不你只用把手放在墙上 |
[06:42] | Paint’s still wet. | 涂料还没干 |
[06:44] | Behind your back, then. | 那就把手背在身后 |
[06:46] | No! | 不 |
[06:54] | Give me your hand. | 把手给我 |
[06:58] | He’s the last one. | 他是最后一个 |
[06:59] | Hey, look who passed with flying colors. | 看看是谁这么”出色” |
[07:01] | Not even a little funny. | 一点也不好笑 |
[07:02] | Hey, Street, you know we got to pay | 斯特里特 你知道 |
[07:03] | – for our own dry cleaning, right? – Yes! | -干洗的钱得我们自己出吧 -知道 |
[07:05] | Hondo. | 洪都 |
[07:06] | Found that missing guard. | 找到那名失踪的警卫了 |
[07:11] | How’d all this get started? | 这一切是怎么发生的 |
[07:13] | The new custodian. I-I don’t know his name. | 那个新来的管理员 我不知道他叫什么 |
[07:15] | He smuggled in weapons, got ’em all riled up. | 他私运武器进来 他们全都有了枪 |
[07:17] | Then he ran off with Ruth Pearson. | 然后他就和露丝·皮尔森一起逃走了 |
[07:21] | Ruth Pearson’s a patient here? | 露丝·皮尔森是这里的病人 |
[07:22] | For the past nine years, yeah. | 在这治疗九年了 |
[07:23] | Who’s Ruth Pearson? | 露丝·皮尔森是谁 |
[07:26] | Wayne Pearson’s widow. | 韦恩·皮尔斯的遗孀 |
[07:28] | They ran a cult together from a compound | 几年前 他们一起在月桂谷的一间大院里 |
[07:30] | in Laurel Canyon years ago. | 经营一个邪教组织 |
[07:31] | The one that planned that mass suicide, Virgo’s Temple? | 那个在处女寺策划集体自杀的人 |
[07:34] | This is that cult leader’s wife? | 她是那个邪教领袖的妻子 |
[07:36] | Ruth was as much the leader as her husband was, | 露丝和她丈夫一样也是领袖 |
[07:38] | only Wayne died that day and she didn’t. | 只不过韦恩那天死了 她没死 |
[07:39] | A lot of people got hurt because of what this couple did, | 拜这对夫妻所赐 很多人都受了伤 |
[07:41] | and no one was ever really held accountable. | 却没有人受到法律惩罚 |
[07:43] | What about Ruth? | 那露丝呢 |
[07:44] | D.A. didn’t throw the book at her? | 地检没有起诉她吗 |
[07:46] | He tried, but it didn’t go anywhere. | 他试过了 但没有结果 |
[07:48] | She’s legally insane. | 她在法律上被认定为患有精神病 |
[08:29] | Who we dealing with? | 嫌犯是什么情况 |
[08:30] | So, Ruth Pearson and her husband | 露丝·皮尔森和她的丈夫 |
[08:31] | founded Virgo’s Temple in the early ’90s, | 在九十年代初期建立了处女寺 |
[08:33] | but by ’99, | 但到了九九年 |
[08:34] | it had turned into a full-blown doomsday cult. | 它已经变成了一个成熟的世界末日论邪教 |
[08:36] | When the world didn’t end with Y2K, | 到了两千年世界并没有毁灭 |
[08:38] | Wayne just pushed the apocalypse back. | 韦恩只是推迟了灾难日 |
[08:40] | After a while, Ruth said | 过了一阵子 露丝说 |
[08:42] | believers could only ascend to a higher plane one way. | 信徒们只能通过一种方式飞升 |
[08:44] | – Mass suicide? – Wayne and a few higher-ups | -集体自杀 -韦恩和几个高层 |
[08:46] | managed to off themselves, but cops and SWAT saved | 成功结束了自己的生命 但警察和特警队 |
[08:48] | everyone else in that compound while under fire. | 救下了院子里大火中的其他所有人 |
[08:51] | After all these years, Ruth’s bound to be vindictive. | 这么多年后 露丝一定是怀恨在心 |
[08:53] | With the help of the janitor and his two buddies outside, | 在门卫和他外面的两个弟兄在帮助下 |
[08:55] | she’s now armed and at large in L.A. | 她现在在洛杉矶携武器在逃 |
[08:57] | Administrator said they hired the janitor last month, | 管理人员说他们上个月雇佣了这名门卫 |
[08:59] | apparently under a false ID. | 很明显是用了假身份 |
[09:00] | Hondo called it. Checked the janitor’s prints | 洪都打来了 将门卫的指纹 |
[09:02] | against the state juvenile records and got a hit. | 和国家青少年罪犯记录进行了比对 有符合的 |
[09:05] | That employee is Ruth’s son. | 那个雇员是露丝的儿子 |
[09:06] | All three of those guys are. | 三个人都是 |
[09:10] | Auto theft, armed robbery, assault. | 汽车偷盗 持枪抢劫 袭击 |
[09:12] | Rap sheets sure to make Mama proud. | 这样的犯罪记录一定会让妈妈骄傲的 |
[09:15] | Lieutenant Lynch talked to the mayor. | 林奇警督跟市长谈过了 |
[09:16] | SWAT’s gonna run point on this. | 特警队来负责这个案件 |
[09:18] | Ruth Pearson is a high-profile fugitive. | 露丝·皮尔森是个知名度很高的逃犯 |
[09:20] | Her escape will draw plenty of public interest. | 她的在逃会引起大量的社会关注 |
[09:21] | Especially now that we know it’s a family reunion. | 尤其是我们已经知道这次是家庭团伙作案 |
[09:23] | Might be your chance | 可能是你 |
[09:24] | for a do-over with the Virgo’s Temple, Sergeant. | 再处理一次处女寺案件的机会 警司 |
[09:28] | The Pearson family used to have dozens of followers | 皮尔森家族之前有几十名追随者 |
[09:30] | who were willing to drink the Kool-Aid. | 愿意喝下毒饮料 |
[09:31] | Sir, we’re gonna need access to Ruth’s patient file | 长官 我们需要权限查看露丝的病例 |
[09:34] | and a list of every Temple member | 以及九年前警探们整理出来的 |
[09:35] | – detectives processed nine years ago. – All right. | -所有寺庙成员的名单 -好 |
[09:42] | That’s Theo, Zuma and Ben. | 那是西奥 祖玛和本 |
[09:44] | Zuma’s kind of the odd brother out. | 祖玛似乎和其他兄弟有点不一样 |
[09:46] | Check out the muscles on him. | 看看他身上的肌肉 |
[09:47] | What a bruiser. | 一个彪形大汉 |
[09:48] | Think Ruth sprinkled ‘roids on his cornflakes? | 你觉得露丝在他的玉米片里加了激素吗 |
[09:50] | Definitely didn’t skip neck day at the gym. | 健身房的练颈日肯定一次没翘 |
[09:53] | Guy’s an absolute unit. | 他绝对是个健身机器 |
[09:54] | – You get those mug shots out yet? – Yeah. | -这些嫌犯照片发出去了吗 -发了 |
[09:56] | Every train, bus and gas station on our list. | 每辆火车 巴士和加油站都发了 |
[09:58] | Hospital ran a criminal background check | 医院在雇佣西奥·皮尔森前 |
[09:59] | on Theo Pearson before they hired him. | 对他进行了背景调查 |
[10:01] | – I got it right here. – Some good that did. | -在这里 -总算做了件好事 |
[10:03] | Doesn’t look like it was too hard for him to cheat the system: | 看起来他没费多大力气骗过系统 |
[10:05] | fake name, fake address, fake references. | 假名 假地址 假简历 |
[10:08] | You can fake an ID, | 假身份好做 |
[10:08] | but you can’t fake a social security number. | 但社保号做不了假 |
[10:11] | Find his W-9, see what you can get back on it. | 找出他的纳税人识别号 看看能查到什么 |
[10:14] | Hey, Deac. | 迪肯 |
[10:16] | Lynch told Hondo this is his chance | 林奇跟洪都说这是他 |
[10:17] | for a do-over with Virgo’s Temple. | 重新处理处女寺案件的机会 |
[10:19] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[10:20] | It sounded like a dig to me. | 听起来像是讽刺 |
[10:22] | Was Hondo part of the raid that took out the Temple | 九年前洪都也参与了端掉处女寺的 |
[10:24] | nine years ago? | 突袭行动 |
[10:25] | Yeah. We both were. | 是的 我们都参与了 |
[10:27] | You saw it all go down? | 你都看到了 |
[10:29] | Yeah. Saw the aftermath. | 是的 一直到最后 |
[10:31] | Wayne and a few of his lackeys, | 韦恩和他的几个走狗 |
[10:32] | they were DOA before we got there, but… | 在我们到之前已经死了 但是 |
[10:35] | we saved the rest. | 我们救下了其他人 |
[10:35] | Do you remember seeing Ruth or the boys? | 记得你见过露丝或她的儿子们吗 |
[10:37] | Not sure. It was… surreal. | 不清楚 当时很离奇 |
[10:40] | The adults were armed. | 大人都有武器 |
[10:41] | The kids were all upstairs huddled four to a bed. | 孩子们都挤在楼上的一张床上 |
[10:42] | So what do you think Lynch meant by Hondo getting a do-over? | 那你觉得林奇说洪都可以再来一次是什么意思 |
[10:46] | You’ll have to ask her. | 那只能问她了 |
[10:47] | Commander Hicks, meet Leo Moretti. | 希克斯指挥官 这位是利奥·莫雷蒂 |
[10:50] | Leo is a private investigator | 利奥是一位私家侦探 |
[10:51] | who helped me resolve a parental kidnapping case a few years back. | 几年前曾帮我破过一起父母绑架案 |
[10:55] | This is his client, Pam. | 这位是他的客户 帕姆 |
[10:57] | – Hi. – Nice to meet you. | -你好 -很高兴认识你 |
[10:58] | How can we help? | 有什么需要帮助的吗 |
[11:00] | The people you’re looking for, the Pearsons, | 你要找的人 皮尔森家族 |
[11:03] | my daughter’s with them, being held against her will. | 我女儿被他们强行带走了 |
[11:05] | Did you report her abduction to the police? | 你向警局报案她被绑架了吗 |
[11:07] | She wasn’t abducted, Commander. | 她没有被绑架 指挥官 |
[11:09] | Pam hasn’t seen her daughter in four years. | 帕姆有四年没见过她的女儿了 |
[11:12] | Why do you think she’s with them? | 你为什么觉得她跟他们在一起 |
[11:13] | Found it in her room. | 在她房里发现了这个 |
[11:15] | Clare never really had friends, | 克莱尔没有什么朋友 |
[11:17] | and I worked nights after the divorce. | 离婚后我要上夜班 |
[11:20] | So Fiona was a godsend, at first. | 一开始 菲奥娜就像上帝派来的一样 |
[11:23] | One night, | 有一晚 |
[11:24] | I found Wayne Pearson’s book in Clare’s room. | 我在克莱尔的房间发现了韦恩·皮尔森的书 |
[11:27] | Letters were tucked inside | 我女儿和皮尔森家儿子的书信 |
[11:28] | between the girls and the Pearson boys. | 就夹在里面 |
[11:31] | How they were all gonna live together on a commune, | 里面说他们要怎么住在一个公社里 |
[11:33] | h-how the world was gonna end. | 世界将如何毁灭 |
[11:35] | They even got matching star tattoos on their wrists. | 他们还在手腕上纹了一样的星星文身 |
[11:39] | So I told Clare that she couldn’t | 所以我跟克莱尔说她以后 |
[11:40] | see Fiona or the Pearson boys anymore. | 不能再见菲奥娜或皮尔森家的儿子了 |
[11:42] | She stormed out. | 她冲出了家门 |
[11:45] | That was the last time I saw her. | 那是我最后一次见到她 |
[11:47] | Commune? Intel said the Temple disbanded nine years ago. | 公社 有情报说寺庙九年前已经解散了 |
[11:49] | You’re saying they’re still active? | 你是说他们还在活动 |
[11:50] | We don’t think they ever weren’t. | 我们觉得他们从未停止过 |
[11:52] | Numbers aren’t what they used to be, | 可能人数没有之前那么多 |
[11:54] | but I believe there’s still a handful of devoted followers. | 但我相信还有一群忠诚的追随者 |
[11:56] | From what I’ve found, | 据我所知 |
[11:57] | some ex-members have moved out of state, | 有些前成员已经搬出了这个州 |
[11:59] | but more recently, they’ve changed their names | 但最近 他们改名换姓 |
[12:02] | and they’ve trickled back into the area. | 慢慢地又回来了 |
[12:04] | Mind sharing what you’ve been able to collect with us? | 可以把你收集到的信息告诉我们吗 |
[12:06] | – Whatever it takes to get Clare home. – Oh, good. | -只要能让克莱尔回家 -好 |
[12:09] | There’s one more thing, Commander. | 还有一件事 指挥官 |
[12:11] | Two months ago, Clare called me. | 两个月前 克莱尔给我打过电话 |
[12:13] | First time in four years. She said she was pregnant. | 四年来的头一回 她说她怀孕了 |
[12:17] | She needed money. She wanted to escape from them, | 她要钱 她想逃离他们 |
[12:20] | that the-the boys had terrible things planned. | 还有那几个儿子在策划很可怕的事 |
[12:23] | And then there was screaming, | 然后她开始尖叫 |
[12:24] | and the line went dead. | 电话就被挂断了 |
[12:27] | Clare is alive and wants out. | 克莱尔还活着 她想逃走 |
[12:31] | Would you excuse me a second? | 先失陪一下 |
[12:35] | The Social Security number used by Ruth’s son, | 露丝儿子用的社保号 |
[12:37] | issued to a Dylan Wheady, | 是迪伦·韦迪的 |
[12:39] | and he’s on our list of Temple members. | 他在寺庙成员的名单上 |
[12:40] | – Social was never reported stolen? – No. | -社保号没有被报失窃过 -没有 |
[12:42] | Well, this guy’s probably in on it. | 那这个人可能也是一伙的 |
[12:43] | Maybe he’s sheltering the whole Pearson clan. | 或许是他在藏匿皮尔森一家 |
[12:45] | The registered address is a ranch house up in the foothills. | 登记地址在山间的一间平房中 |
[12:47] | Good Shepherd Road. | 好牧人路 |
[12:48] | – Well, go get ’em. – All right. | -去抓他们 -好 |
[12:51] | Street and Tan, three-side with me. | 斯特里特和谭 和我去侧面和后面 |
[12:53] | Deac and Chris, you’ve got the one. | 迪肯和克里斯 你们去正面 |
[13:34] | LAPD! | 洛城警局 |
[13:35] | You’re police. Oh, it’s the police. Thank God. | 你们是警察 是警察 谢天谢地 |
[13:38] | – What’s your name? – Nicole. | -你叫什么名字 -妮可 |
[13:39] | – I’m Nicole. – Where’s Dylan Wheady? | -我是妮可 -迪伦·韦迪在哪 |
[13:41] | Dylan, you can come out. It’s safe. | 迪伦 你可以出来了 安全了 |
[13:43] | Turn around, turn around. | 转过去 转过去 |
[13:43] | What? | 什么 |
[13:47] | Turn around. | 转过去 |
[13:51] | We thought you were them. | 我们还以为你们是他们 |
[13:52] | – Thought we were who? – The Pearsons. | -以为我们是谁 -皮尔森家的人 |
[13:54] | We heard about Ruth’s escape. | 我们听说露丝已经逃出来了 |
[13:56] | Josh and Jasmine split. We didn’t know what else to do. | 乔什和贾思明分开了 我们不知道该怎么办 |
[13:58] | – Josh and Jasmine? – Josh and I escaped from the Temple together. | -乔什和贾思明 -乔什和我一起逃出了寺庙 |
[14:00] | Ruth was always so tough on him. | 露丝总是对他很凶 |
[14:02] | He wasn’t about to wait around and let her hurt Jasmine. | 他不会坐等她去伤害贾思明的 |
[14:04] | Yeah, they left about an hour ago. | 他们大概一小时前就走了 |
[14:06] | Why was one of the brothers | 为什么他们兄弟 |
[14:06] | using your Social Security number? | 要用你的社保号 |
[14:08] | I had to leave everything behind; my friends, my car, | 我只能放弃所有东西 朋友 车 |
[14:11] | my Social Security card. | 还有社保卡 |
[14:12] | You have to file for a new address to report it stolen. | 想报失只能申请一个新地址 |
[14:16] | I was afraid it was gonna make it easier | 我担心这样会让他们更容易地 |
[14:17] | for them to track me down. | 找到我的下落 |
[14:18] | Did you hear any chatter about what they might have planned? | 你听见他们聊过可能要策划什么东西吗 |
[14:20] | I check a few online forums once in a while, | 我偶尔会去几个网上论坛看看 |
[14:22] | in case some cult-obsessed troll targets Dylan. | 以防有痴迷邪教的人发帖针对迪伦 |
[14:25] | Posts on there have been picking up lately. | 那上面的帖子最近多了起来 |
[14:27] | I guess that makes sense. | 我想这合情理 |
[14:28] | Ruth escaping the same week as the Draconids. | 露丝在天龙座流星雨的同一周逃跑 |
[14:31] | Same week as what? | 和什么的同一周 |
[14:32] | The Draconid meteor shower. It’s Temple dogma. | 天龙座流星雨 是处女寺的教义 |
[14:35] | Meteors clear the sky for a ship to arrive from Andromeda. | 流星雨会为从仙女座驶来的飞船扫清天空的障碍 |
[14:38] | They’re the ones that are supposed to take the souls | 它们是来把灵魂们带往 |
[14:39] | to the higher level planet. | 更高级别行星的 |
[14:43] | It all sounds so stupid now. | 现在听来都傻到家了 |
[14:44] | Hondo, we got a male and female here. | 洪都 我们这边有一男一女 |
[14:46] | They say they’re hiding from the Pearson family, | 他们说是在这躲避皮尔森家族的 |
[14:47] | and there’s another couple in the wind. | 还有一对已失联 |
[14:49] | Okay, let’s bring ’em in. | 好的 把他们带回来 |
[14:50] | – Rest of the property is clear. – Roger that. | -其它地方都已安全 -收到 |
[14:52] | Hey, guys, mug shots we blasted out just got a hit. | 我们发出的嫌犯照片刚刚有了线索 |
[14:54] | A man matching Theo Pearson’s description | 有人在商业大道的卡车站 |
[14:56] | was just seen at a truck depot on Commerce Boulevard. | 看见了一个和西奥·皮尔森长相吻合的人 |
[14:59] | Sending Street and Tan to check it out. | 让斯特里特和谭过去看看 |
[15:01] | The rest of us are on our way back to HQ with two guests. | 其他人带着两名客人正在返回总部 |
[15:04] | Okay, roger that. | 好的 收到 |
[15:06] | I took a look at Luca’s prospectus. | 我看了一下卢卡的商业计划 |
[15:08] | That thing goes deep, you put in work. | 写得很深入 确实花了心思 |
[15:10] | Hey, what’s got him so revved up about this food truck? | 他为什么对这个餐车的事这么上心 |
[15:12] | At first, I thought it was just Luca being Luca, | 一开始我还以为是卢卡的老作风 |
[15:14] | trying to help out a neighbor, but I don’t know, man, | 想帮助邻居 但还真不好说 |
[15:16] | it seems like she’s just along for the ride. | 现在看来她不是主角 |
[15:18] | This is all Luca’s baby. | 这更像是卢卡想做的事 |
[15:19] | She’s a hell of a cook, though. You gonna throw in? | 不过她厨艺确实不错 你要投钱吗 |
[15:21] | I would, but I’m trying to save up. | 我很想 不过我在攒钱呢 |
[15:23] | Yeah, same. | 我也是 |
[15:24] | – Hoping to do some traveling next year. – Oh, yeah? | -想明年去旅游 -是吗 |
[15:27] | Yeah. It’s kind of crazy | 嗯 附近都没有什么 |
[15:28] | there aren’t more Guatemalan food trucks around. | 危地马拉餐车也挺奇怪的 |
[15:31] | – That our guy? – 26-David. | -是他吗 -26D |
[15:32] | Eyes on Theo Pearson at the depot. | 在卡车站发现西奥·皮尔森 |
[15:40] | Police! Don’t move! | 警察 不许动 |
[15:41] | Step out from behind the vehicle | 从车后面走出来 |
[15:43] | with your hands on your head. | 把手放到头上 |
[15:44] | Walk slowly backwards to me. | 倒退着慢慢走向我 |
[15:49] | Shots fired. 1942 Commerce Boulevard. | 有人开枪 商业大道1942号 |
[15:51] | Repeat. Shots fired. | 重复 有人开枪 |
[15:55] | – Two, two, two. – Go, go, go, go, go. | -两人一列 -上 上 |
[16:14] | Nowhere to go. Give it up. | 没地方跑了 投降吧 |
[16:38] | Drop the gun! | 把枪放下 |
[16:39] | I’ll be waiting for them. | 我会等着他们的 |
[16:41] | Don’t do that! | 不要这样 |
[16:53] | Who the hell are these people? | 这都是些什么人啊 |
[16:58] | Self-immolation as an act of protest is desperate. | 以牺牲自我来发表抗议是一种绝望之举 |
[17:01] | Burning yourself alive as the result of delusion | 因妄想而自焚 |
[17:04] | speaks to something far more disturbing. | 说明了背后有更加严重的问题 |
[17:06] | Like being raised in a cult. | 比如在邪教中被养大 |
[17:08] | Or having two nutcase parents. | 或者有一对疯子家长 |
[17:09] | In the Pearsons’ case, I’d say | 依我看 在皮尔森的案子中 |
[17:11] | both nurture and nature are equal to blame. | 他们的本性和成长环境都出现了问题 |
[17:13] | Here’s Mom’s sanity hearing. | 这是关于妈妈精神状况的听证会 |
[17:15] | Ancient Mayans said | 古玛雅人说 |
[17:17] | the path to the afterlife was more painful than anything. | 通往来世的路是痛苦无比的 |
[17:21] | No one reaches Andromeda without sacrifice. | 没有牺牲谁也无法到达仙女座 |
[17:24] | But when we arrive, | 但当我们到达后 |
[17:27] | all that pain… | 所有经历过的痛苦… |
[17:30] | it makes us gods. | 会让我们成神 |
[17:33] | And our time is at hand. | 我们的时机已经降临 |
[17:38] | The convoy is coming. | 我们的护航队来了 |
[17:39] | She’s Machiavellian, narcissistic, | 她喜欢玩弄权术 极度自恋 |
[17:41] | and a diagnosed psychopath– all three traits of the dark triad. | 被确诊为心理变态 黑暗三合一的反社会人格 |
[17:44] | Manipulative, violent, and a god complex? | 操纵他人 暴力倾向 还以神自诩 |
[17:47] | That’s a hell of a cocktail. | 这组合可真够受的 |
[17:49] | Patients like this are unpredictable | 这样的患者在临床环境中 |
[17:51] | in a clinical setting. | 都难以预料 |
[17:52] | In the real world, watch out. | 到了真实世界中 可要当心了 |
[17:54] | Any idea what Ruth might be planning next? | 知道露丝的下一步计划可能会是什么吗 |
[17:56] | Well, the boyfriend and girlfriend we brought in aren’t sure, | 我们带回来的那对情侣并不知情 |
[17:58] | but timing her escape | 但他们说她逃跑的时间 |
[17:59] | to coincide with this Draconid meteor shower or whatever… | 与天龙座流星雨之类的东西有联系 |
[18:01] | She’s setting up another doomsday, | 她在编造另一个世界末日 |
[18:03] | and given her track record, | 以她过往的行为来看 |
[18:04] | her true believers are a body count waiting to happen. | 她真正的信徒们要成为牺牲品了 |
[18:08] | Lieutenant, thank whoever you know | 警督 你应该感谢你认识的 |
[18:10] | who’s on the sanity review board. | 精神鉴定委员会的人 |
[18:12] | Usually, it takes weeks to pull these hearings. | 一般这样的听证会需要数周时间 |
[18:15] | I don’t believe in red tape. | 我不相信官僚程序 |
[18:19] | – Hondo. – Hey, kid. | -洪都 -小鬼 |
[18:22] | Any luck tracking that missing couple from the farmhouse? | 那对从农场跑掉的夫妇找到了吗 |
[18:24] | Uh, not yet. No cell phone traces, | 还没有 没有手机使用记录 |
[18:26] | credit card hits, nothing. | 信用卡记录 什么都没有 |
[18:27] | – Just keep looking, then. – Okay. | -继续查 -好的 |
[18:30] | Hey, uh, can I ask you something? | 我能问你个事吗 |
[18:33] | Yeah. Go ahead, shoot. | 说吧 |
[18:35] | Lynch… she said that today was your chance for a do-over? | 林奇… 她说今天是你重新来过的机会 |
[18:44] | Look, kid, when we hit that compound nine years ago, | 是这样 九年前捣毁那个邪教组织时 |
[18:49] | I put myself in a vulnerable position, | 我疏忽大意了 |
[18:52] | so Bucky wrote me up. | 所以巴基给了我一张书面警告 |
[18:54] | My only violation on my SWAT record. | 这是我在特警队唯一的一次违规 |
[18:56] | I’m sure Buck was trying to teach you a lesson. | 我敢肯定巴基是想给你个教训 |
[18:58] | No. No, I deserved it. | 不 不 我应该受罚 |
[18:59] | I got locked in a standoff with one of the Temple followers. | 我和一名邪教成员陷入了僵持 |
[19:03] | Neither one of us wanted to lower our guns… | 我们都不愿卸下武器 |
[19:07] | but I could see that the guy was just scared. | 但我看得出来那人只是害怕了 |
[19:09] | So I thought the only way he was gonna make it out of there alive | 所以我想他能活着离开的唯一机会 |
[19:12] | was if I could earn his trust somehow. | 在于我是否能取得他的信任 |
[19:14] | – You lowered your weapon first? – No. No, I did not, | -你先把枪放下了 -不 我没有 |
[19:16] | but I didn’t take the shot | 但我也没有 |
[19:17] | when I could have and when I should have. | 在我该出手时开枪 |
[19:20] | I leaned too much on my gut, Street. | 我太相信自己的直觉了 斯特里特 |
[19:23] | And since then, I’ve seen that go way wrong | 从那时开始 我不止一次 |
[19:25] | for cops more than once. | 看到警察犯同样的错误 |
[19:26] | That’s why we work the way that we do. | 所以我们现在要这样训练 |
[19:28] | We rely on our training in the moment. | 依靠我们的训练做出当下的判断 |
[19:31] | It’s a lesson every officer learns. | 这是每个警员都应该学到的一课 |
[19:33] | We got to be good, but we got to be lucky, too. | 我们得保持专业 但也需要运气 |
[19:35] | But how does Lynch even know about this? | 林奇是怎么知道这事的 |
[19:37] | – She must have done her homework. – I mean, is she, like, | -她肯定调查过了 -她是在 |
[19:39] | digging into our personnel files? | 查我们的个人档案吗 |
[19:41] | – How and why? – I got no idea. | -怎么查的 为什么要查 -我不知道 |
[19:44] | What I did that day wasn’t very smart. | 我那时的处理并不明智 |
[19:46] | But, man, you know, the-the kid just seemed like a lost soul | 但是 那孩子看上去只是迷失了心智 |
[19:49] | more than any type of threat to me at the time. | 那时在我看来构不成任何威胁 |
[19:52] | His name’s Kai. | 他叫凯 |
[19:55] | And believe it or not, these past few years, | 不管你信不信 过去这几年 |
[19:56] | he’s gone and turned his life around. | 他离开了邪教 过上了新的生活 |
[19:58] | He opened a place to help people | 他开设了一间避难所 帮助那些 |
[19:59] | who flee or get spit out by groups like the Temple. | 从处女寺那种组织逃出来或被赶出来的人 |
[20:02] | Go figure. | 想不到吧 |
[20:02] | – Wow. – Yeah. | -了不起 -是啊 |
[20:04] | You think maybe he can help us out with this? | 你认为这次他能帮到我们吗 |
[20:07] | – I’m about to go find out. – All right. | -我正打算去 -好吧 |
[20:13] | Tamalitos? | 玉米粉蒸肉要吗 |
[20:14] | Uh, no, thank you. I shouldn’t. | 不了 谢谢 上班时间不能吃东西 |
[20:15] | Speak for yourself. I’ll have two chuchitos to go | 随便你 我要两份玉米粉蒸肉打包 |
[20:18] | and some hot sauce, too, please. | 加点辣酱 谢谢 |
[20:20] | – Thank you. – What’s up, bro? | -谢谢 -怎么了 兄弟 |
[20:21] | Listen, um… I can’t invest in the food truck right now. | 听着 我现在没法投资餐车 |
[20:24] | It’s just not a good time. I’m sorry. | 现在不是时候 抱歉 |
[20:26] | I shouldn’t have put you on the spot, man, I mean, | 怪我 我不该让你为难 |
[20:28] | just knowing you got back on solid ground financially. | 你的经济情况才刚重回正轨 |
[20:31] | So I gave it some thought. | 所以我又想了想 |
[20:33] | There’s no point doing all this work | 如果我们队不能参与其中的话 |
[20:35] | to get the truck up and running if the team can’t be part of it. | 搞这个餐车就没意义了 |
[20:39] | I want to spot you the five grand. | 我想借你五千 |
[20:40] | Okay, you just pay me back whenever you can. | 随便什么时候还 |
[20:42] | – It’s okay, man. – No. That is unbelievably generous. | -没事的 兄弟 -不行 你太大方了 |
[20:44] | I-I can’t accept that. I don’t want to owe you any money. | 我不能接受 我不想再欠你钱了 |
[20:47] | I don’t want to owe anybody money. | 我不想再欠任何人钱了 |
[20:48] | And-and as soon as I do get some money to invest, | 一旦我有钱投资了 |
[20:50] | I want to invest it in something simple | 我想投资一些简单 |
[20:51] | and-and boring, like a-a mutual fund. | 无趣 像共同基金之类的 |
[20:53] | Yeah, but you tasted this food, right? | 对 但你尝过了 对吧 |
[20:54] | I mean, this stuff is just gonna sell itself. | 我是说 它肯定会大卖的 |
[20:56] | It is fantastic, it is. It… I’m sorry. | 食物很美味 真的 抱歉 |
[21:00] | Okay, I understand. | 好吧 我理解 |
[21:02] | I can’t swing it either, Luca. | 我也周转不开 卢卡 |
[21:04] | I’ve been trying to put money away, | 我一直在试着存钱 |
[21:05] | and I know Tan and Street are in the same boat, | 我知道谭和斯特里特处境相同 |
[21:08] | probably waiting for the right time to tell you. | 可能也在找机会告诉你 |
[21:10] | But, you know, I don’t know | 但我不知道 |
[21:10] | if Hondo’s taken a look at the prospectus. | 洪都有没有看过计划书 |
[21:12] | Yeah. No. I mean, Hondo’s got responsibilities. | 没有 洪都有自己的事 |
[21:14] | You all do. I-I get it. Totally get it. It’s cool. | 你们都有自己的事 我完全理解 没事 |
[21:17] | I swear, if I had the money to burn… | 我发誓 如果我有闲钱 |
[21:18] | Don’t-don’t worry about it. | 别放在心上 |
[21:19] | It’s good. It’s good. | 没事 没事的 |
[21:20] | – I’m all right. – All right. | -我没事 -那就好 |
[21:30] | Hi. Hey, I… I should have talked it over with them | 我应该和他们商量好后 |
[21:33] | before roping you in. I’m sorry. | 再拉你入伙的 抱歉 |
[21:36] | This was supposed to be something for my whole team. | 这本该是我们整个小队的事业 |
[21:39] | I-I mean, something for you, obviously, | 当然 也是你的 |
[21:41] | and something for me, too. | 还有我 |
[21:43] | I’ve never been in charge of my own thing before, | 我之前从没有负责过自己的事 |
[21:45] | and I thought… | 而且 我以为 |
[21:48] | Look, I-I didn’t go to business school or anything, | 我没上过什么商学院 |
[21:51] | but I know I could’ve pulled this off. | 但我知道我能成功的 |
[21:53] | I kn– I know it, man. | 我就是知道 |
[21:56] | I’ll think of some other way. Don’t worry. | 我会想出其它办法的 别担心 |
[22:00] | Thanks for the talk. All right. | 谢谢你听我讲 好吧 |
[22:04] | Man, that’s… so good. | 太好吃了 |
[22:20] | Hondo? | 洪都 |
[22:25] | – Good to see you, Kai. – You, too. | -见到你真好 凯 -我也是 |
[22:27] | I assume you saw the news of Ruth Pearson’s escape | 我想你看到露丝·皮尔逊逃跑的新闻了 |
[22:29] | – and what happened to Theo? – Burning himself alive? | -西奥怎么了 -活活把自己烧死了吗 |
[22:31] | It’s awful. Can’t say I’m surprised. | 太惨了 但我不惊讶 |
[22:35] | Well, I guess the crazy bar for this cult | 我想这邪教的狂热程度 |
[22:37] | is on a whole nother level. | 又上了一个台阶 |
[22:38] | The Temple sales pitch was simple. | 处女寺的推销说辞很简单 |
[22:40] | You know, they’d help you reach consciousness above human. | 他们能帮你超越人类的意识 |
[22:43] | And at times, it felt real. | 有时 感觉很真实 |
[22:45] | You know, growing vegetables, raising animals. | 比如 种蔬菜 养动物 |
[22:47] | We sang a lot. | 我们经常唱歌 |
[22:49] | I did everything that Wayne and Ruth said, | 我全部按照韦恩和露丝说的去做 |
[22:50] | hoping for enlightenment, but, uh, it’s all a lie. | 希望得到启示 但是一切都是谎言 |
[22:55] | That must’ve been a tough realization. | 意识到这一点你一定很痛苦 |
[22:56] | It wasn’t until I was old enough to process | 之前并没有 直到我长大后才能看破 |
[22:58] | their most demented views that I questioned things. | 他们之前让我心存疑虑的疯狂观点 |
[23:00] | How Ruth said that burning alive was the cleanest way | 比如露丝说自焚是灵魂飞升 |
[23:03] | for the soul to ascend, | 最纯净的方式 |
[23:04] | or that suicide was the only way to reach perfection. | 还有自杀是达到完美的唯一途径 |
[23:07] | When the Pearsons planned this doomsday, | 那天下午皮尔森一家策划这场世界末日时 |
[23:10] | what do you remember in the lead-up to that afternoon? | 你还记得些什么吗 |
[23:15] | Well, Wayne said the ship would come for us. | 韦恩说船会来接我们 |
[23:19] | The sky would finally be clear enough for the journey. | 天终于放晴了 我们可以上路了 |
[23:24] | Then the day came, and we were all ready to ascend. | 到了那天 我们都已准备好飞升 |
[23:31] | Wayne and his men started handing out pills | 韦恩和他的手下开始发放药片 |
[23:34] | and telling the kids they were vitamins. | 告诉孩子们是维生素 |
[23:35] | And then we showed up and all hell broke loose. | 然后我们出现 一切都失控了 |
[23:39] | I wasn’t in my right mind, Hondo. | 我当时脑子不正常 洪都 |
[23:41] | – I hope you know that. – I do know that, Kai. | -希望你明白 -我明白 凯 |
[23:43] | I could see that you didn’t want to shoot me. | 我能看出来你不想向我开枪 |
[23:45] | The Pearsons may have linked up | 皮尔森一家可能 |
[23:46] | with a handful of Temple members. | 联系上了一些仙女寺成员 |
[23:48] | Now, with the meteor showers coming this week, | 现在 这周流星雨将要到来 |
[23:49] | Ruth seems to think that some type of convoy | 露丝似乎觉得有什么护航队 |
[23:52] | is coming for them. | 要为他们而来 |
[23:53] | She’s planning something big. | 她在策划一个大事件 |
[23:54] | Does that mean anything to you? | 你有听说过这些吗 |
[23:55] | She used that word, “convoy”? | 她用了”护航队”这个词 |
[23:57] | – Yes. – That’s Temple lingo. | -是的 -那是仙女寺的行话 |
[23:59] | Means 36– Ruth and 35 followers. | 代表着三十六 露丝和三十五个追随者 |
[24:02] | They’re the convoy. | 他们就是护航队 |
[24:04] | You think Ruth has 35 other people | 你觉得露丝手上还有三十五个 |
[24:06] | willing to take their own lives? | 愿意自杀的人 |
[24:08] | 23 ex-members unaccounted for. | 二十三名前成员下落不明 |
[24:11] | None of ’em have been seen at their home or their jobs | 在过去的两周里 他们不在家 |
[24:13] | the past two weeks. They just vanished. | 也不在工作岗位 就这样消失了 |
[24:14] | All right, with the five rumored new recruits | 好 再加上据私家侦探所说 |
[24:16] | we got from the P.I., that makes 28. | 新招募的五名成员 一共二十八人 |
[24:18] | You add Ruth and her two surviving sons… | 加上露丝和她两个活着的儿子 |
[24:20] | Still only gives them 31 members, tops. | 最多只有三十一人 |
[24:21] | Yeah, and they need 36 for this ritual. | 对 但他们需要三十六人完成仪式 |
[24:25] | She needs more bodies. | 她还需要人 |
[24:28] | My daughter called. | 我女儿打来电话 |
[24:29] | She broke free from the Pearsons. | 她从皮尔森家逃出来了 |
[24:31] | – Sh-She escaped. – Where is she? | -她跑掉了 -她在哪儿 |
[24:33] | I recorded the call. Here, listen. | 我把电话录下来了 在这 听 |
[24:36] | – Mom, I got away. – You okay? | -妈 我逃出来了 -你还好吗 |
[24:38] | Ruth’s getting them ready. | 露丝在给他们做准备 |
[24:39] | Come get me, please. | 来接我 求你了 |
[24:41] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[24:42] | I came to Grandma’s place, | 我到姥姥家了 |
[24:43] | but she’s not there. | 但她不在这 |
[24:44] | If they find me, my baby… | 如果他们找到我 我的孩子… |
[24:47] | I’m scared, Mom. | 我好害怕 妈妈 |
[24:50] | Clare? Hello? Hello? | 克莱尔 喂 喂 |
[24:53] | My-my mother’s been in a nursing home. | 我妈妈一直在疗养院 |
[24:55] | We’re selling her house, | 我们在出售她的房子 |
[24:56] | but I just– I haven’t had time to pack it up. | 但我还没来得及收拾 |
[24:58] | Clare doesn’t know any of this. I’ll go with you. | 克莱尔不知道情况 我和你们一起去 |
[25:00] | No, ma’am, I’m sorry, that is not an option. | 不行 女士 抱歉 你不能去 |
[25:02] | You can follow us and hang by the perimeter. | 你可以跟着我们 在警戒线外等候 |
[25:06] | W-Wait. | 等一下 |
[25:12] | Bring my baby home safe. | 把我的孩子安全带回来 |
[25:23] | LAPD! | 洛城警局 |
[25:24] | – Clare, are you here? – LAPD! | -克莱尔 你在吗 -洛城警局 |
[25:26] | Deac. | 迪肯 |
[25:31] | Main room clear. | 客厅安全 |
[25:37] | Cops are here, Clare. | 警察来了 克莱尔 |
[25:38] | 24-David, I need an R/A. | 24D 我需要救援小组 |
[25:40] | Pregnant female, pair of lacerations | 孕妇 头部和躯干 |
[25:41] | to the head and torso. | 有两处伤口 |
[25:42] | I’ll grab a medkit. You good? | 我去拿个医药箱 你没问题吗 |
[25:44] | I got her. Go. | 没问题 去吧 |
[25:47] | Hey. Stay with us. | 保持清醒 |
[25:53] | Hey, Moretti, I thought you said Clare | 莫雷蒂 我记得你说过 |
[25:54] | had a star tattoo on her wrist. | 克莱尔手腕上有星星纹身 |
[25:55] | Yeah, a star on her left wrist. | 对 左手腕上有星星 |
[26:04] | She’s got explosives! | 她有炸药 |
[26:08] | Drop the trigger! | 放下引爆器 |
[26:15] | Get off– Get off me, bitch! | 放开我 婊子 |
[26:18] | Roll bomb squad to the location now! | 叫拆爆组马上到现场 |
[26:20] | Chris, you good? | 克里斯 你还好吗 |
[26:22] | This isn’t Clare. | 这不是克莱尔 |
[26:23] | They used her to lure us in. | 他们利用她引诱我们上钩 |
[26:25] | They wanted to distract us. | 他们想转移我们的注意力 |
[26:33] | – Who is it? – Your mother. | -谁 -你妈妈 |
[26:41] | Ruth? | 露丝 |
[26:43] | Do what you want with me. | 对我做什么都行 |
[26:44] | But just let Jasmine go. | 放贾思明走 |
[26:46] | She’s innocent. | 她是无辜的 |
[26:50] | We are all innocent, darling. | 我们都是无辜的 亲爱的 |
[27:00] | Please, you don’t have to do this. | 求你了 你不必要这么做 |
[27:03] | You came here to stop us. | 你来这阻止我们 |
[27:06] | But now you’ll join us. | 但现在你将加入我们 |
[27:13] | And it will be a wonderful journey. | 这会是一趟美妙的旅行 |
[27:21] | Ex-Temple member Josh Palmer | 前处女寺成员乔什·帕尔默 |
[27:22] | and his girlfriend Jasmine Delgado. | 和他的女朋友贾思明·德尔加多 |
[27:24] | Would’ve been better off hiding | 要是和他们的朋友藏在那间屋子里 |
[27:25] | in that house with their friends. | 可能还更安全点 |
[27:26] | A BOLO hit on Josh’s car | 协查通告发现了乔什的车 |
[27:27] | led cops to this motel. | 警方据此找到了这间汽车旅馆 |
[27:29] | No traffic cams nearby, so we lost ’em. | 周围没有交通摄像头 所以跟丢了 |
[27:31] | The Pearsons could have taken ’em anywhere by now. | 现在皮尔森一家可能已经带他们离开了 |
[27:32] | Ruth’s kidnapping innocents to sacrifice | 露丝绑架无辜的人做祭品 |
[27:34] | just so the numbers add up. | 只是为了凑够数量 |
[27:36] | Three more violent abductions, each reported in the past hour, | 又多了三起暴力绑架 都发生在过去一小时里 |
[27:39] | each within the vicinity | 而且都在 |
[27:40] | of a Temple member’s last known address. | 处女寺成员最后出现的地址附近 |
[27:42] | – Six victims. – That makes 36. | -六个受害人 -那就够三十六人了 |
[27:44] | A convoy. Those people are gonna get executed. | 一支护航队 他们要被处决了 |
[27:47] | A mass homicide just to fulfill some insane prophecy. | 一场大屠杀 就为了实现一个疯狂的预言 |
[27:50] | A brainwashed cult leading people around | 被洗脑的邪教成员在洛杉矶 |
[27:51] | at gunpoint in the middle of L.A.? | 用枪指着人招摇过市 |
[27:53] | Someone’s got to spot it and call it in. | 总该有人看到报警才对 |
[27:55] | Where are they hoping to pull something off like this? | 他们会在哪举行这个仪式呢 |
[27:58] | Chem test came back. | 化学检测结果出来了 |
[27:59] | The liquid in that girl’s pouch was saline solution, | 那个女孩假肚子里的液体是生理盐水 |
[28:02] | paint thinner, turpentine. | 涂料稀释剂和松脂 |
[28:03] | Flammable blend. | 可燃液体混合剂 |
[28:04] | She wanted to burn until there was nothing left. | 她要把一切都烧光 |
[28:05] | Nine years ago, there was an industrial-sized propane tank | 九年前 处女寺外就有一个 |
[28:08] | – outside the Temple’s compound. – Yeah, I remember that. | -大型丙烷罐 -我记得 |
[28:10] | I figured they just kept it for survival purposes, | 我以为他们是想用这个活命 |
[28:11] | but knowing their affinity for burning alive, | 但现在知道他们这么喜欢自焚 |
[28:13] | it just might’ve been their plan B. | 恐怕那是他们的备用方案 |
[28:15] | Ruth just didn’t get the chance to pull it off. | 露丝只是没机会实现而已 |
[28:16] | Think she’s planning on taking all 36 out in a blaze of glory? | 你觉得她是想带着三十六人一起浴火吗 |
[28:22] | They want me to wait in here until you’re ready to talk. | 他们让我在这等着 直到你愿意交流 |
[28:26] | What’s in your hand? | 你手里是什么 |
[28:33] | That’s Astrid. | 阿斯特丽德 |
[28:35] | – She’s so young. – She might be Astrid to you, | -她很年轻 -你也许叫她阿斯特丽德 |
[28:37] | but her real name is Clare. | 但她的真名是克莱尔 |
[28:40] | Her mom Pam is watching. | 她母亲帕姆在看着 |
[28:43] | Her mother’s here? | 她妈妈来了 |
[28:44] | You think the Temple has all the answers? | 你以为处女寺有一切的答案吗 |
[28:46] | What if they’re just trying to manipulate you? | 要是他们只是想操纵你呢 |
[28:47] | I chose to join. | 是我自愿加入的 |
[28:49] | I chose to seek perfection. | 我选择了寻找完美 |
[28:50] | No one manipulated me. | 没人操纵我 |
[28:53] | Look where you are. | 看看你在哪 |
[28:55] | Was this what they promised? | 这就是他们所承诺的吗 |
[28:58] | To be turned over to the cops as bait, | 被当做诱饵出卖给警察 |
[28:59] | spend your life in prison? | 在监狱度过后半生 |
[29:01] | I volunteered. | 我自愿的 |
[29:02] | I bet those brothers weren’t too quick to step forward. | 我打赌那几兄弟可不会这么积极 |
[29:04] | That’s what happens in groups like the Temple. | 处女寺这种组织都这样 |
[29:06] | Women are seen, not heard. | 女人没有发言权 |
[29:07] | Cook, clean, | 她们做饭 清扫 |
[29:09] | serve men. Any men who want to be served. | 服侍男人 所有想被服侍的男人 |
[29:11] | You don’t know why we do what we do. | 你不知道我们为什么这么做 |
[29:17] | I know about the 14-year-old girls who Wayne Pearson’s | 我知道有个十四岁的女孩 被韦恩·皮尔森 |
[29:19] | paired off with the men in the group. | 配给了组织中的男人 |
[29:30] | Ruth was the one that partnered us off. | 是露丝给我们配对的 |
[29:35] | She called it marriage. | 她管那叫结婚 |
[29:40] | They’re not going to Andromeda, | 她们不是要去仙女座 |
[29:41] | and they’re not gonna end up in another planet. | 他们也不会到任何星球去 |
[29:44] | They’re on their way to being locked up or being dead, | 等着他们的要么是坐牢 要么是丧命 |
[29:45] | unless you stop it. | 除非你阻止这一切 |
[29:50] | Where’s Ruth taking this convoy? | 露丝要把护航队带到哪去 |
[29:55] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:59] | They used to talk about some clearing deep in the woods, | 他们提起过森林里的空地 |
[30:03] | surrounded by oaks. | 周围都是橡树 |
[30:05] | Never said where. | 从来没说过在哪 |
[30:09] | I can’t help you any more. | 我只知道这些 |
[30:20] | Anything? | 有收获吗 |
[30:21] | We alerted San Bernardino, | 我们警示了圣贝纳迪诺 |
[30:23] | Los Padres, and Big Bear National Parks. | 洛斯帕德雷斯 大熊国家公园 |
[30:24] | Officers posted at every entrance. | 所有入口都设了警卫 |
[30:26] | Yeah, but transporting 36 people that far, | 是的 但居然要带三十六个人走那么远 |
[30:28] | some unwilling? | 而且还有不是自愿的 |
[30:29] | You think they’ll stay closer to home? | 你觉得他们会在家附近吗 |
[30:31] | Check out the scanner. | 看看扫描仪 |
[30:33] | Angeles National Forest. | 安吉利斯国家森林 |
[30:34] | Park ranger just reported 50 camping stove fuel tanks | 公园护林人报告有五十个火炉油箱 |
[30:37] | stolen from a shed. | 被从棚屋偷走了 |
[30:38] | Somebody just got a hell of a lot of kerosene. | 看牢有人刚弄到大量煤油 |
[30:39] | Where’d that go down? | 在哪 |
[30:41] | Buckhorn Campground. | 巴克霍恩露营地 |
[30:42] | Let’s gear up. | 准备出发 |
[30:58] | We need to section off over a thousand acres of woods | 我们得隔离这个营地以北 |
[31:02] | north of this campground! | 超过四平方千米的森林 |
[31:03] | They got to be down here somewhere! | 他们肯定在附近 |
[31:05] | All right, let’s switch up here. | 好了 在这换装备 |
[31:06] | Luca’s our eyes in the sky. | 卢卡在空中侦察 |
[31:08] | He’s looking for signs of an encampment. | 他会寻找营地的痕迹 |
[31:10] | Keep your radios cranked up. | 把无线对讲机调到最大 |
[31:11] | How many trails start from here? | 这里有几条路 |
[31:13] | I’m counting five! | 我看到五条 |
[31:15] | Three to the east, two to the south! | 向东三条 向南两条 |
[31:17] | Street and I got the trails to the south. | 斯特里特和我去南边的小路 |
[31:18] | All right, Chris and Tan, you’re with me. | 好了 克里斯和谭 你们跟我走 |
[31:20] | – Okay. – We’ll take the east. | -好的 -我们走东边 |
[31:22] | They came for us before. | 他们之前也来接过我们 |
[31:24] | Today… they are giving us a second chance. | 今天 他们要给我们第二次机会 |
[31:29] | They are waiting for us to ascend. | 他们在等我们飞升 |
[31:32] | Are you ready to free your soul? | 你准备好解放你们的灵魂了吗 |
[31:34] | Yes! | 准备好了 |
[31:36] | Then let’s all convoy home. | 那我们起航回家吧 |
[31:56] | Be strong. | 勇敢点 |
[31:58] | We’re almost there. | 就快了 |
[32:03] | Anyone else smell that? | 有人闻到什么味道吗 |
[32:04] | Luca, you spot any sign of them near our location? | 卢卡 在我们附近能看到他们的踪迹吗 |
[32:07] | Wait, it looks like something, | 等等 看到了 |
[32:09] | maybe south, southeast? | 大概在你们的南 东南方向 |
[32:10] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[32:16] | Street, Street. | 斯特里特 斯特里特 |
[32:21] | This is 20-David. We’re close. | 这里是20D 我们很接近了 |
[32:23] | Let’s move, let’s move. | 走 走 |
[32:24] | We’ll ascend through the fire, | 我们将穿过火焰 |
[32:27] | – to a… – LAPD! | -飞升到… -洛城警局 |
[32:29] | Hands where we can see ’em! | 把手放到我们能看到的地方 |
[32:42] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[32:47] | Move in now! | 现在行动 |
[32:58] | Deacon, you and me, let’s move! | 迪肯 咱们两个去追 |
[33:01] | The rest of you, cover us! | 剩下的人掩护我们 |
[33:09] | Move. Go, go, go, go. | 上 走 走 走 |
[33:13] | Drop your weapons. On the ground. | 放下武器 趴下 |
[33:15] | On the ground. Flat on the ground. | 趴下 趴在地上 |
[33:20] | Astrid. | 阿斯特丽德 |
[33:24] | Clare. | 克莱尔 |
[33:28] | Okay, put that down. | 放下枪 |
[33:28] | Put that down. We’re here to help. | 把枪放下 我们是来帮你的 |
[33:32] | We’re here to help. | 我们是来帮你的 |
[33:37] | Give me your hands. | 双手放在背后 |
[33:44] | Tracking Ruth and Ben Pearson, | 追踪露丝和西奥·皮尔森 |
[33:45] | both armed, one hostage. | 都有武器 挟持了一名人质 |
[33:53] | – Left! – Right! | -我去左边 -我去右边 |
[34:01] | I got you, I got you. It’s okay. | 我来帮你了 没事了 |
[34:06] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[34:10] | Come on. Yeah, it’s okay. | 好了 没事了 |
[34:22] | Place your weapon on the ground. | 把武器丢到地上 |
[34:23] | Don’t bother telling me | 不用你告诉我 |
[34:25] | I’m surrounded and I need to give up. | 我被包围了 我需要投降 |
[34:32] | Ever think about death? | 有想过死吗 |
[34:35] | I’ve seen my fair share of it. | 我已经看过很多了 |
[34:46] | I meant your own. | 我是说你自己的 |
[34:47] | Put the gun down, Ruth. | 露丝 把枪放下 |
[35:04] | There’s no martyrs today. | 今天没有殉道者了 |
[35:12] | Clare? | 克莱尔 |
[35:14] | Clare? | 克莱尔 |
[35:15] | I doubt Pam will even be around | 我猜她女儿出狱时 |
[35:17] | by the time her daughter gets out. | 帕姆是不会出现了 |
[35:18] | Clare brought vulnerable people into the fold. | 克莱尔把脆弱的人拉了进来 |
[35:21] | She made a choice. | 她做出了自己的选择 |
[35:27] | Toughest thing about raising kids: | 养孩子最难的一件事就是 |
[35:31] | how do you keep them from making a decision | 怎么才能让他们不做出 |
[35:32] | that you know is bad for ’em? | 那些不好的选择 |
[35:34] | Pam only wanted to save her daughter from these people. | 帕姆只是想把她女儿救出来 |
[35:37] | Look what it got her. | 最后呢 |
[35:38] | Well, she saved her grandchild. | 她救了她孙女 |
[35:40] | Saved Clare, too, in a way. | 从某个方面来说 也算救了克莱尔 |
[35:43] | She’ll have plenty of time to think about it. | 她会有足够多的时间来思考这件事了 |
[35:47] | Maybe get her head on straight. | 也许能让她想明白 |
[35:50] | At least she’s alive. | 至少她还活着 |
[35:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[35:59] | Kai. | 凯 |
[36:00] | This is Dr. Wendy Hughes. | 这是温蒂·休斯医生 |
[36:01] | Ah, pleased to meet you, Dr. Hughes. | 很高兴认识你 休斯医生 |
[36:03] | Wendy’s fine. Some of the folks SWAT arrested | 叫我温蒂就行 特警队逮捕的一些人 |
[36:06] | are in need of guidance over the next few days, | 需要进行几天的指导 |
[36:08] | so thank you so much for letting me pick your brain. | 非常感谢你能允许我们像你讨教 |
[36:10] | Oh, I’m happy to help however I can. | 我很高兴能帮上忙 |
[36:12] | It’s serious trauma. | 这是很严重的创伤 |
[36:14] | It’ll be a long road back. | 找回自我还有很长的路要走 |
[36:16] | It took me years. | 我花了好几年时间才缓过来 |
[36:16] | I just thought it’d be a good idea | 我觉得介绍你们认识 |
[36:17] | to get the two of you linked up. | 会是个好主意 |
[36:19] | Appreciate the introduction, Sergeant. | 谢谢你介绍我们认识 警司 |
[36:21] | I can take it from here. | 剩下的交给我吧 |
[36:25] | Uh, give me one second. | 稍等一下 |
[36:26] | Hey, Hondo. | 洪都 |
[36:28] | Uh, before you go… | 在你走之前 |
[36:31] | There’s something I’ve been needing to say. | 我有些事情要和你说 |
[36:35] | You know, it’s been a while since I thought about that day. | 我已经有一段时间没想那天的事了 |
[36:40] | Same here. | 我也是 |
[36:42] | Earlier, you said that… | 之前 你说 |
[36:44] | that you knew that I didn’t want to shoot you nine years ago. | 你知道我九年前不想对你开枪 |
[36:51] | I pulled the trigger. | 我当时按下了扳机 |
[36:54] | My pistol jammed. | 我的手枪卡壳了 |
[36:57] | Man, I was… so lost back then. | 我当时真的很迷茫 |
[37:03] | But I tried to kill you. | 但我那时确实想杀了你 |
[37:07] | And I’m so, so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[37:10] | But I owed you the truth. | 但我欠你一个真相 |
[37:28] | Vandelli said the tostada was the best he’s ever tasted. | 范达利说过这是他吃过最好吃的炸玉米圆饼 |
[37:31] | Maybe he’ll jump in on the food truck. | 也许他会投资餐车的事 |
[37:32] | I hope Luca knows it’s nothing personal. | 希望卢卡明白这不是针对他 |
[37:34] | You know? It’s the business model. | 这是商业模式的问题 |
[37:36] | Only one out of ten restaurants makes it. | 只有十分之一的餐馆能开起来 |
[37:37] | Got to imagine the odds are even worse for a food truck. | 移动餐车的生意应该更不好做 |
[37:39] | Some pretty great chow, though. | 但挺好吃的 |
[37:41] | Yeah, it is. | 确实 |
[37:42] | But it’s risky, and Luca’s about as far | 风险太大了 而且卢卡离成为 |
[37:44] | from an accountant or a businessman as you can get. | 一位商人或者会计还差得很远 |
[37:46] | Well, he’s a big boy, | 他是成年人了 |
[37:47] | and this is real money he’s asking for. He gets it. | 他要的可是真金白银 他能理解 |
[37:50] | He’ll be onto the next thing in no time. | 他转头就会奔向下一个目标 |
[37:58] | Luca. | 卢卡 |
[37:59] | Xiomara got any of that dinner behind? | 苏美拉做的晚餐还有吗 |
[38:01] | Hearing those fools talk about her grub all damn day | 一整天都听那帮傻子说她做的吃的 |
[38:02] | – got me some type of hungry. – I don’t know. | -弄得我都饿了 -我也不知道 |
[38:04] | – Check the fridge, bro. – Ah, right here. Okay. | -看看冰箱 哥们 -果然在这 好吧 |
[38:08] | All right, let’s see what she’s working with. | 好了 尝尝看她做得怎么样 |
[38:16] | All right, I guess the hype is real. | 好吧 看来宣传的是真的 |
[38:23] | There’s a lot of food trucks out there, man. | 外面有很多餐车 |
[38:25] | You sure you thought this all the way through? | 你确定你把所有的问题都考虑到了吗 |
[38:26] | Oh, hell, yeah, man. | 那当然了 |
[38:28] | And people would flock to it. | 人们会蜂拥而至的 |
[38:31] | All right, let’s say you get a late-night call. | 好吧 假设你半夜接到一通电话 |
[38:32] | Truck breaks down. | 卡车抛锚了 |
[38:34] | How you gonna get it back on the road before the bars close? | 你怎么才能在酒吧闭店之前把餐车修好 |
[38:36] | Well, Marty Jensen’s been looking for something to do | 马蒂·詹森自从在修理厂退休之后 |
[38:37] | ever since he retired from the garage. | 就一直想找点事情做 |
[38:39] | And if Xiomara gets the flu? | 要是苏美拉得流感了呢 |
[38:40] | Her niece Rosita has all her recipes, man. | 她侄女罗西塔有全部的食谱 |
[38:42] | She said she’d take every hour that we could give her. | 她说她会珍惜我们给她的每一刻 |
[38:44] | How many burritos you got to make to pay all these people, Luca? | 你要做多少玉米煎饼才够所有人的工钱 卢卡 |
[38:46] | Dude, we don’t do burritos. | 哥们 我们不做玉米煎饼 |
[38:48] | It’s Guatemalan, man. | 是危地马拉菜 |
[38:50] | Look, I got it all lined up. | 我都想好了 |
[38:51] | Once the truck’s out on the road, | 只要餐车上了路 |
[38:53] | I think we’d be in the black after, like, three months. | 我们差不多三个月就能赢利 |
[38:57] | All right, listen, I’m not sure what kind of advice | 好吧 我不确定作为投资人 |
[38:58] | I can give you as an investor. | 我还能给出什么建议 |
[39:00] | Look, I get it, all right? | 我知道 |
[39:02] | You don’t have to feel obligated to let me down easy. | 你不用觉得自己该给我留点余地 |
[39:04] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[39:07] | Luca, when you bought that house, | 卢卡 你买那栋房子的时候 |
[39:10] | I wasn’t sure it was gonna last. | 我不确定它能撑多久 |
[39:12] | Just telling you the truth. | 只是实话实说 |
[39:12] | But you made it work, man. | 但是你做到了 哥们 |
[39:15] | And when Kelly got rejected from that school, | 凯莉被学校拒绝的时候 |
[39:16] | you didn’t just write a letter. | 你做的可不是写封信那么简单 |
[39:18] | You showed up in person, and you fixed the problem. | 你亲自出面 把事情解决了 |
[39:21] | Look, man, I don’t need a spreadsheet | 我不需要什么表格 |
[39:22] | to know you have what it takes to do this. | 就知道你有这个能力做这件事 |
[39:24] | Now, I don’t know where you’re gonna get | 现在 我不知道你要从哪 |
[39:25] | the rest of the money from, but… | 弄到剩下的钱 不过 |
[39:27] | you can put me down for $5K. | 你可以把我的五千算上 |
[39:29] | And you ain’t got to worry. | 而且你不用担心 |
[39:31] | I’m the silent type of partner | 我是那种不参与经营的合伙人 |
[39:34] | because you’re gonna kill it. | 因为你会做得很好 |
[39:37] | I don’t know what to say, man. | 我不知道该说什么好 |
[39:40] | You don’t got to say nothing. | 你什么都不用说 |
[39:43] | Just do the damn thing. | 好好干就行 |
[39:50] | Today was a roller coaster. | 今天简直像坐过山车一样 |
[39:52] | It ain’t over yet. | 还没结束 |
[39:54] | Excuse me. What are you doing? | 不好意思 你在做什么 |
[39:56] | I, uh… | 我 |
[40:08] | Lieutenant. | 警督 |
[40:10] | You want to tell me | 能不能解释一下 |
[40:10] | why your name’s getting stenciled onto a door in our building? | 为什么我们楼里有一扇门上印了你的名字 |
[40:13] | I am so sorry. | 真不好意思 |
[40:14] | That was supposed to happen tomorrow morning | 应该是我明天早晨跟你谈完之后 |
[40:16] | after I spoke to you. | 才印名字的 |
[40:18] | Just how long is this review of yours gonna take? | 你们的这种审查到底要持续多久 |
[40:20] | It’s finished. I already sent it to the mayor. | 审完了 我已经发给市长了 |
[40:22] | Then why do you need an office? | 那你为什么还需要一间办公室 |
[40:23] | – To phase in the changes the mayor and I discussed. – Such as? | -逐步实施我和市长讨论过的改变 -比如 |
[40:25] | Maximizing SWAT’s value to the city. | 最大化特警队对本市的价值 |
[40:27] | Now you’re an efficiency expert in my department? | 你现在是我们部门的效率专家了 |
[40:29] | No, I’m not here to tell you how to do things, | 不 我不是来教你们该怎么做事的 |
[40:31] | just to reorient your thinking about what SWAT can do. | 我只是来帮你们重新定义反恐特警队的作用 |
[40:34] | What the hell is that supposed to mean? | 你这话究竟是什么意思 |
[40:35] | Almost every time I come in here, | 我几乎每次来到这 |
[40:36] | I see officers sparring in that ring. Now, I get it. | 都能看到警官们在拳击台上对打 现在我明白了 |
[40:39] | Physical conditioning is important. So is training. | 身体素质很重要 训练也很重要 |
[40:41] | – It’s what keeps officers alive. – And it’s one of the reasons | -这是警官安身立命的根本 -这也是 |
[40:43] | SWAT has the best cops in the city. | 反恐特警队的警官全市最优秀的原因之一 |
[40:45] | But maybe all of these great cops can be put to better use | 也许可以在有人报警之前 就派这些警员 |
[40:48] | in the field before someone has to call 911. | 出门做好外勤工作 |
[40:53] | I believe SWAT’s being underutilized. | 我相信反恐特警队还没有被充分利用起来 |
[40:55] | In your one-day opinion. | 那是你来了一天的看法 |
[40:57] | The mayor thinks extremely highly of SWAT. | 市长非常器重反恐特警队 |
[40:59] | So do I. That’s why she’s placing me here | 我也是 这就是她让我在这里 |
[41:02] | as a consultant outside the chain of command. | 担任指挥系统之外的顾问的原因 |
[41:04] | Now, I’m sorry this got sprung on you like this, | 我很抱歉这件事发生的这么突然 |
[41:06] | but we are going to be asking more from SWAT. | 但是我们对反恐特警队的需求会越来越多 |
[41:09] | It’s a compliment. | 这是一种认可 |
[41:10] | And I know you’re up to it. | 我知道你们能胜任 |
[41:13] | Trust me, things are about to get interesting. | 相信我 事情会越来越有意思的 |
[41:20] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[41:22] | Real interesting. | 真有意思 |