时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | The mayor thinks extremely highly of SWAT. | 市长非常器重反恐特警队 |
[00:10] | That’s why she’s placing me here | 这就是她让我在这里 |
[00:11] | as a consultant outside the chain of command. | 担任指挥系统之外的顾问的原因 |
[00:13] | I’m your friend, Commander. | 我是你的朋友 指挥官 |
[00:16] | Bonnie. | 邦妮 |
[00:17] | Who’s Bonnie? | 邦妮是谁 |
[00:18] | Girl I’ve been dating. I mentioned her. | 我一直以来的约会对象 我提起过她 |
[00:19] | She kind of stays at my place now. It’s sort of getting serious. | 她现在算是住在我家了 算是在认真交往 |
[00:22] | – You know I totally want to end up with you, right? – I know. | -你知道我很想和你在一起对吧 -我知道 |
[00:24] | Your doctors say you can’t live alone, | 医生说你不能一个人住了 |
[00:26] | and your family’s not here; we’re in L.A. | 你的家人都不在这里 我们住在洛杉矶 |
[00:28] | I have been looking after him for over a year now, by the way. | 我已经照顾他一年多了 |
[00:30] | I know, and I appreciate it. | 我知道 我也很感激 |
[00:32] | – How long you been staying here? – About three weeks. | -你在这住了多久了 -大约三周 |
[00:34] | Me and Moms have been trying real hard | 我和妈妈一直很努力地 |
[00:35] | to create a stable environment for Darryl. | 在给达瑞尔创造一个稳定的环境 |
[00:37] | You cannot inject yourself | 如果你没打算 |
[00:38] | into the boy’s life unless you intend to stay in it. | 参与这个孩子的人生 就别插一脚 |
[00:41] | Don’t you let that old man pull one over on you. | 别被那个老头子骗了 |
[00:44] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 女士 |
[00:45] | Do you know what kind of damage you can do to Darryl? | 你知道你会对达瑞尔造成什么伤害吗 |
[00:48] | I know the damage that I did to you, | 我知道我对你造成的伤害 |
[00:50] | and I can’t go back and change that. | 我不能回到过去改变这一切 |
[00:53] | Time and regrets, they can change a man, son. | 时间和后悔是能改变一个人的 儿子 |
[01:12] | I didn’t even hear you come in last night. | 昨晚我都没有听到你进屋 |
[01:15] | Hey. Morning, beautiful. | 早上好 美人 |
[01:17] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[01:19] | Yeah, I snuck in late after an extended shift. | 我加了个班 晚上偷偷溜进来的 |
[01:22] | That was the best I’ve slept in months. Like a baby. | 那是我几个月来睡得最香的一次了 就像个婴儿 |
[01:25] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[01:26] | I blame the wine, though. | 不过我觉得是酒力的作用 |
[01:27] | I think I might have had a little bit too much. | 我觉得我可能喝得有点太多了 |
[01:31] | I’m sorry for leaving such a disaster. | 很抱歉留了一个烂摊子 |
[01:34] | I just didn’t want to have to deal last night. | 只是昨晚我不是很想收拾 |
[01:36] | Don’t worry about it. | 没事 |
[01:39] | No wonder you slept so well. | 难怪你睡得这么好 |
[01:42] | Calissa’s pot gummies. | 卡丽莎的大麻软糖 |
[01:44] | She brought them over, | 是她带来的 |
[01:44] | but we didn’t get to them. | 不过我们没吃 |
[01:46] | Wait, those are, uh, edibles? | 等下 那些是可以吃的 |
[01:47] | – Pot gummies? – Yeah, but they’re totally legal. | -大麻软糖 -是的 不过完全合法 |
[01:49] | Bonnie, this stuff stays in your system a long time. | 邦妮 这些东西会在身体里存留很长时间 |
[01:51] | I get drug-tested at work. | 我上班是要接受毒品检测的 |
[01:53] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[01:54] | Like, on a regular basis? | 每天都查吗 |
[01:56] | It’s random, but if-if I test positive, | 随机抽查 但如果结果呈阳性 |
[01:57] | or if I’m in an officer-involved shooting, | 或者我参与了一场涉及警员的枪战 |
[01:59] | the city could be on the hook for millions. I can get fired. | 市里可能会受到百万人的谴责 我会被炒鱿鱼的 |
[02:00] | Why would you just leave these sitting here? | 你为什么要把这种东西留在这 |
[02:02] | I-I’m sorry. I am. I am… I’m so sorry. | 对不起 真的 我很抱歉 |
[02:05] | Listen, I’ll tell your boss that it wasn’t your fault. | 听着 我会跟你上级说这不是你的错 |
[02:07] | You can blame me. I don’t mind. | 你可以怪我 我不介意 |
[02:08] | This is not on you. It’s on me. | 这事不怪你 怪我 |
[02:11] | I got to come forward and report this. | 我得主动承认错误 上报此事 |
[02:12] | Why? | 为什么 |
[02:13] | Because if they find out some other way, I could be fired. | 因为如果被他们发现 我可能会丢饭碗 |
[02:15] | Would you prefer that? | 你希望这样吗 |
[02:22] | Can’t be afraid to get your hands dirty, Darryl. | 不能害怕弄脏手 达瑞尔 |
[02:24] | It’s all good. I got gloves on. | 没事 我戴了手套 |
[02:28] | – You okay? – Yeah, I’m fine. | -你没事吧 -我没事 |
[02:32] | Damn, Pop. I didn’t think we’d get started up this early. | 真是的 爸 我没想到需要这么早开工 |
[02:36] | Yeah, well, by the time you finish your coffee, we’ll be done. | 是啊 等你喝完咖啡 我们已经搞完了 |
[02:38] | Darryl’s picking up things really quick. | 达瑞尔学东西非常快 |
[02:40] | All right, so I tightened up the oil pan. | 好了 我把油底盖拧紧了 |
[02:42] | – Hopefully, that’ll stop the leak. – Get out here, kid. | -希望不会再漏油了 -出来 孩子 |
[02:46] | Come on, big man. Don’t tell me my pop’s still got you | 起来 大人物 别告诉我我爸还在让你 |
[02:48] | – providing free labor. – Free? | -当免费劳动力 -免费 |
[02:49] | I’m teaching this boy valuable lessons. | 我是在教这个孩子宝贵的知识 |
[02:52] | Marketable skills. | 工作技能 |
[02:53] | Also said if we’re done by noon, | 他还说如果我们中午前搞完 |
[02:54] | he’s buying lunch at Apple Pan. | 他就请我到苹果盘吃午饭 |
[02:56] | See, I told him, | 看见没 我跟他说 |
[02:56] | if you learn how to fix things, you’ll never go hungry. | 如果学会了怎么修东西 就永远不会饿死 |
[02:59] | Tire pressure’s on you, latecomer. | 你负责胎压 迟到的 |
[03:01] | Okay, for the record, I think I’m the only one | 好吧 强调一下 我觉得我是唯一一个 |
[03:03] | who logged 18 hours yesterday, Pop. | 昨天工作了十八个小时的人 爸 |
[03:05] | Did you fix anything in those 18 hours? | 你这十八个小时里修了什么东西吗 |
[03:09] | Sir, yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[03:11] | That’s what’s up. | 那就这么着了 |
[03:12] | After losing to Marcus in that tacky Ford coupe of his, | 上次输给马库斯那辆俗气的福特后 |
[03:15] | we got to win first place the next competition. | 下次比赛我们一定要拿第一 |
[03:19] | Hey, Pop. | 爸 |
[03:21] | You feeling okay? | 你还好吧 |
[03:21] | I will be, soon as I get my baby done. | 会好的 只要你把我的宝贝修好 |
[03:27] | It looks like you and my pops getting along really good. | 看上去你和我爸相处得很不错 |
[03:30] | You actually learning a little something? | 你真的有学到什么吗 |
[03:31] | Yeah, every day. | 有 每天都有 |
[03:39] | What are you two staring at? Get back to work. | 你们两个在看什么 快去工作 |
[03:59] | Oh, gosh. | 天呐 |
[04:01] | Uh, well, how about an arrangement of some… | 要不买一点… |
[04:02] | – Dad, can I get this? – No, put that back. | -爸爸 我能拿这个吗 -不行 放回去 |
[04:05] | …orchids? | 兰花 |
[04:07] | Some lilies, maybe a few zinnias? | 百合花 或者百日菊 |
[04:09] | So, we already paid the contractor to fix up our house. | 我们已经把修房子的钱付给承包商了 |
[04:11] | Now we got to get him a gift on top of that? | 还需要送他们礼物吗 |
[04:12] | Well, it’s his wife’s 50th birthday. It’s important. | 这是他老婆五十岁的生日 很重要 |
[04:14] | Yeah, so is a collective 16 years of college. | 总共十六年的大学费用也很重要 |
[04:17] | Says the guy with a five-dollar cup of coffee. | 你还在喝着五块钱一杯的咖啡呢 |
[04:19] | Hey, if you loved me, you would not point out my hypocrisy. | 如果你真的爱我 就不会拆穿我的虚伪 |
[04:22] | Well, you deserve your weekly treat. | 你每周应该犒劳一下自己 |
[04:27] | – Come on. – Okay. Who wants ice cream? | -别哭了 -谁想要冰淇淋 |
[04:29] | Can I get flowers, Daddy? | 能给我买花吗 爸爸 |
[04:31] | All right, which one do you want? | 好啊 你想要哪个 |
[04:32] | – All of them. – All of them? | -都想要 -都想要吗 |
[04:35] | There you go. I know. | 别哭了 我知道 |
[04:36] | I know. | 我知道 |
[04:38] | Tell me which ones you want. | 告诉我你想要哪个 |
[04:47] | Go. Annie, go. | 走 安妮 快走 |
[04:51] | Kids, get down. Stay with your mother. | 孩子们 蹲下 待在你妈身边 |
[04:59] | Annie, call 911! | 安妮 报警 |
[05:02] | Stay down! Don’t move! | 蹲下 别动 |
[05:03] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[05:04] | It’s okay, baby. I’ll be right back. | 没事 宝贝 我马上回来 |
[05:14] | LAPD! Stop! | 洛城警局 停车 |
[05:39] | Dispatch, this is 30-David, off duty, | 调度 我是30D 休息中 |
[05:40] | 10-71 at the downtown Flower Outlet. | 市中心花卉市场有枪击事件发生 |
[05:42] | I’ve got several wounded. | 这里有几人受伤 |
[05:43] | Need an R/A at the location immediately. | 需要马上派救援小组过来 |
[05:45] | I have one suspect in custody. | 我已经控制了一名嫌犯 |
[05:46] | Two shooters still at large in the vicinity. | 两名持枪者依旧在附近流窜 |
[05:49] | Requesting 1-1-4 on site. | 需要支援 |
[05:54] | Roll SWAT. Over. | 出动特警组 完毕 |
[06:34] | Deacon. | 迪肯 |
[06:35] | My team fanned out, swept the perimeter. | 我已出动我的小队 搜索附近区域 |
[06:38] | No sign of the shooters. | 没找到枪手 |
[06:39] | Cleared out quick. Press is already speculating | 撤退得非常快 媒体已经开始猜测 |
[06:41] | this was a mass shooting. | 这是一场大规模枪击事件 |
[06:41] | No, not the way they assume. | 不 不是他们想的那样 |
[06:43] | These guys looked military-trained. | 这帮人看起来受过军事训练 |
[06:44] | They were targeting the vendors. | 他们的目标是商贩 |
[06:45] | There’s got to be some motive behind it. | 背后一定有什么动机 |
[06:47] | Either way, we’re canvassing security camera footage | 不管怎样 我们正在检查监控录像 |
[06:49] | and sending it back to HQ with the suspect you bagged. | 并把录像和你抓的嫌犯带回总部 |
[06:51] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[06:52] | You took care of business, Deac. | 你做得不错 迪肯 |
[06:54] | Did everything you could. | 你已经尽力了 |
[06:55] | Glad you’re safe, pal. | 很高兴你没受伤 兄弟 |
[06:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:58] | Deac! | 迪肯 |
[06:59] | Heard it over the radio, got here as soon as I could. | 我在无线电里听到消息 马上赶来了 |
[07:03] | You good? | 你还好吗 |
[07:03] | Yeah, I’m good, but four dead, six wounded. | 我还好 但是死了四人 六人受伤 |
[07:06] | – Annie and the kids? – They’re at mobile command. | -安妮和孩子们呢 -他们在移动指挥车里 |
[07:07] | Annie’s a rock, but the kids are freaked. | 安妮没事 但孩子们吓得不轻 |
[07:10] | I can’t imagine what they’re thinking. | 我不敢想象他们在想什么 |
[07:11] | Probably that their dad kicked ass, | 或许在想他们的老爸帅呆了 |
[07:12] | kept them safe and handled the situation. | 保证了他们的安全 控制住了 |
[07:17] | So much for a quiet day out with the family. | 好不容易休息一天陪陪家人 真是不得安宁 |
[07:23] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[07:25] | Aw. Hey, Lila. I’m sorry I kept you waiting. | 莱拉 抱歉让你久等了 |
[07:29] | Mommy got you flowers? | 妈妈给你买的花吗 |
[07:30] | No, I bought them. | 不 是我买的 |
[07:31] | – Really? – For you. | -真的吗 -给你的 |
[07:34] | Thank you, sweetheart. | 谢谢你 宝贝 |
[07:40] | Come here. Aw, come here. | 来吧 快过来 |
[07:53] | Yo, Hondo, you hear what happened to Deacon and Annie? | 洪都 你听说迪肯和安妮遭遇什么了吗 |
[07:55] | Yeah, and there’s two shooters still out there. | 听说了 还有两名枪手逍遥法外 |
[07:57] | And Annie and the kids got to be pretty shaken up. | 安妮和孩子们都吓坏了 |
[07:59] | Yeah, Annie’s a warrior, man. | 安妮是个战士 |
[08:00] | Knowing her, she probably had it all on lockdown, | 据我对她的了解 她可能会把家里锁起来 |
[08:02] | kept the little ones safe, too. | 保证孩子们的安全 |
[08:03] | Well, happy ending or not, these guys came after one of us. | 不管怎样 这些家伙惹到我们的人了 |
[08:06] | That means all hands on deck | 那就意味着全体出动 |
[08:07] | until we get the rest and anybody else responsible, | 知道抓住逃犯和所有相关罪犯 |
[08:10] | and I’m not waiting for RHD. | 我不会等着劫案凶杀专案组出马的 |
[08:11] | Yeah, you bet. We’ll grab Chris and Tan, | 没问题 叫上克里斯和谭一起 |
[08:13] | see what we can dig up on this guy Deacon brought in. | 看看我们能从迪肯抓的这人嘴里问出点什么 |
[08:15] | Who hired you and your other motorcycle buddies? | 谁雇了你和你的机车同伙 |
[08:19] | Listen, | 听着 |
[08:20] | if you think this silent, tough-guy routine’s gonna help you, | 如果你觉得这种沉默的硬汉形象能帮到你 |
[08:25] | you’re mistaken. | 那你就错了 |
[08:26] | You’ve only got one chance to help yourself, | 你只有一个方法能救赎自己 |
[08:29] | and that’s to start talking. | 那就是开口交代 |
[08:31] | For starters, you can tell us about your two motorcycle friends. | 你可以从你的两位摩托车朋友开始讲起 |
[08:35] | Obviously, this wasn’t | 很明显 这不是 |
[08:36] | just a thrill ride or some good old hell-raising. | 激情飙车或者老来疯那么简单 |
[08:39] | Why target the Flower Outlet? | 为什么要袭击花卉市场 |
[08:41] | Someone sent you, didn’t they? | 有人派你们去的 是不是 |
[08:44] | Look, if you’re afraid your boss might be able | 如果你怕你的老大可能会 |
[08:46] | – to get to you… – I’m not afraid of anyone. | -找你算账 -我谁都不怕 |
[08:51] | You afraid of going to the state penitentiary, hmm? | 那你怕不怕进州立监狱 |
[08:54] | Not gonna have many friends there, being a Colombian. | 哥伦比亚人在那里面可没多少朋友 |
[08:57] | Look, you’re in this all alone. | 你现在孤立无援 |
[09:00] | Whether you like it or not, | 无论你愿不愿意 |
[09:01] | we’re the only friends… | 你只能跟我们合作了 |
[09:02] | They getting anywhere? | 有什么进展吗 |
[09:03] | No, he’s not talking. Not surprised, though. | 没有 他不肯开口 但也是意料之中 |
[09:06] | The way those guys moved, | 这伙人行动的方式 |
[09:07] | coordinated, without hesitation… | 配合默契 干净利落 |
[09:11] | They’re pros. | 他们是专业的 |
[09:12] | All the shootings, the craziness we see day after day– | 日复一日 我们目睹过无数枪击和疯狂场面 |
[09:16] | it’s a whole nother matter when it touches the people we love. | 当涉及到我们深爱的人 就是另一回事了 |
[09:19] | It’s just, | 只是 |
[09:21] | this was too close. | 这次太险了 |
[09:24] | I’m the one that’s supposed to be in danger, not them. | 我才是身处危险的人 不应该是他们 |
[09:27] | Deacon, the important thing is, | 迪肯 重要的是 |
[09:28] | you kept ’em safe. | 你保护了他们的安全 |
[09:30] | And a lot of other people there, too. | 还有在场的许多人 |
[09:37] | Here we go. Our guy’s got a Colombian flag tattoo, right? | 好了 嫌犯有一个哥伦比亚国旗纹身吧 |
[09:40] | So I ran his prints through the South American Interpol database. | 所以我在南美国际刑警组织数据库中查了他的指纹 |
[09:43] | Get a little of that Luca luck? | 是不是有发现 |
[09:44] | You know it. He’s a Colombian national. | 你懂的 他是哥伦比亚人 |
[09:46] | Name is Yerry Manuel Chara. | 名叫叶利·曼纽埃尔·查拉 |
[09:48] | Deac, Luca got our guy– Yerry Chara. | 迪肯 卢卡查到了嫌犯 叶利·查拉 |
[09:50] | He was a member of a Colombian rebel group known as “FARC.” | 他是”哥伦比亚革命武装力量”叛乱集团成员 |
[09:53] | They fought the government for decades. | 他们与政府抗争了数十年 |
[09:54] | Considered a terrorist organization. | 被视为恐怖组织 |
[09:55] | Used to fund their operations moving cocaine. | 以前靠贩毒作为斗争活动的资金来源 |
[09:57] | Yeah, until they mostly disbanded | 是的 2016年签了协约之后 |
[09:58] | back in 2016 after a treaty. | 他们差点解散了 |
[10:00] | So, why is one of ’em in L.A. with a couple of his buddies, | 那为什么他们中的一个人带着几个弟兄 |
[10:03] | – targeting a flower outlet? – I may have found something on that. | -袭击洛杉矶的花卉市场 -我可能有发现 |
[10:05] | A good 60% of the cut flowers | 百分之六十的鲜切花 |
[10:07] | that come into the U.S. come from Colombia. | 都是从哥伦比亚进口到美国的 |
[10:09] | Plane-loads of ’em, every day. | 每天空运 |
[10:10] | What, you think they’re smuggling | 什么 你认为他们用鲜花 |
[10:11] | the drugs in with the flowers? | 走私毒品 |
[10:12] | Makes sense, given their style. | 有道理 是他们的风格 |
[10:13] | I mean, the bikes, automatic weapons. | 骑摩托车 配自动武器 |
[10:15] | It’s reminiscent of old South American narco hit squads. | 让人不禁想到南美毒枭的杀手班子 |
[10:18] | Ever since the Mexican cartels took over the cocaine trade, | 自从墨西哥贩毒集团垄断了毒品交易 |
[10:20] | the Colombians have been looking for a way back in. | 哥伦比亚人一直想卷土重来 |
[10:22] | Wait. Hold on. Hold on. Luca, that one right there. | 等等 等等 卢卡 那边那个人 |
[10:24] | Him. He was there this morning. | 他 他今早也在 |
[10:26] | – You sure? – 100%. | -你确定 -绝对的 |
[10:27] | He was there. He was watching just before it all went down. | 他在场 出事之前他一直在观察 |
[10:30] | Well, he’s wearing general’s bars, | 不过 他戴着将军的肩章 |
[10:31] | but there’s no name on his uniform. | 但是军装上没有他的名字 |
[10:32] | Then let’s figure out who the hell this guy is. | 让我们来查查这个家伙是谁 |
[10:36] | Dude, what’s going on? | 哥们 怎么了 |
[10:39] | It’s not like you to be late, especially on an all-hands day. | 迟到可不是你风格 尤其今天还忙得团团转 |
[10:41] | I had to stop by the Professional Standards Bureau | 我来的时候先去了一趟 |
[10:43] | on the way in. | 职业准则部 |
[10:45] | Wh-Why? What’s going on? | 为什么 出什么事了 |
[10:47] | Last night, I accidentally ate some pot gummies. | 昨晚 我不小心吃了几个大麻软糖 |
[10:50] | Yeah, they were Bonnie’s. Actually, a friend of hers. | 是邦妮的 具体说是她朋友的 |
[10:52] | Didn’t realize what it was until it was too late. | 我意识到那是什么的时候已经太晚了 |
[10:54] | I’m not high or anything. I slept ’em off. | 我没嗨也没怎样 我睡过去了 |
[10:56] | You tell Hondo yet? | 你告诉洪都了吗 |
[10:57] | Yeah, him and Hicks. | 告诉了 还有希克斯 |
[10:58] | About as cool as they could be, I guess, given the circumstances. | 鉴于目前情况 他们应该没什么意见 |
[11:02] | What, so now you’re under investigation? | 现在你要接受调查了吗 |
[11:04] | Yeah, I had to provide a urine sample, blood, all of it. | 是的 我得上交尿样 血样 全都要 |
[11:07] | Now Standards Bureau’s sending a rep. | 准则部要派一个代表来 |
[11:08] | I got to sit down for an interview. | 我得接受问话 |
[11:10] | Hey, you know what kind of questions they’re gonna ask? | 你知道他们会问什么问题吗 |
[11:12] | What, ’cause I’m the guy that everyone assumes | 怎么 因为大家都觉得我是 |
[11:14] | is always in front of the Standards Bureau? | 准则部的常客吗 |
[11:15] | Just tell me what you know. | 把你知道的都告诉我吧 |
[11:18] | All right. From what I’ve heard– | 好吧 我听说 |
[11:20] | and this is pure gossip, mind you– they get personal. | 我也只是听说 他们会人身攻击 |
[11:22] | You should be fine as long as you don’t take it that way. | 只要你别当回事就没关系 |
[11:26] | Right. I don’t know how to feel. | 好的 我也不知道该怎么办 |
[11:29] | Thing is, I love Bonnie, but… | 可是 我爱邦妮 |
[11:30] | Part of you wonders about her thinking on this? | 你有点想知道她对这事有什么想法 |
[11:33] | Take it from someone | 接受一个 |
[11:34] | whose judgment gets questioned occasionally. | 时不时会遭到质疑的人的建议 |
[11:36] | Cut her some slack. | 放她一马吧 |
[11:38] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[11:39] | You know, I haven’t introduced her to my mother, | 我还没带她见过我妈 |
[11:41] | any of my family. | 更别提其他家人 |
[11:43] | Maybe there’s an unconscious reason for that. | 也许这都是有潜在原因的 |
[11:50] | I’m sorry. No. | 抱歉 没有 |
[11:52] | Sorry. Don’t know anything. | 抱歉 没听说过 |
[11:53] | Hey, can I talk to you a second? | 能找你聊聊吗 |
[11:55] | I already spoke to the police. | 警察已经问过我了 |
[11:56] | Yeah, but I’m sure the officer you talked to | 不过问你的警官肯定 |
[11:57] | didn’t ask about this guy. | 问的不是这个人 |
[12:00] | He was there right before the shooting started. | 枪击案开始之前他就在场 |
[12:01] | – You know him, don’t you? – Look, I really can’t help you. | -你认识他吧 -我真的帮不了你 |
[12:04] | Hey, I don’t want to play this card, | 我不想提这茬 |
[12:05] | but I kind of saved your life today. | 但今天我算是救了你一命 |
[12:08] | Who is this guy? | 他是谁 |
[12:10] | – His name is Emiliano Murido. – He has you all | -他叫埃米里亚诺·姆利多 -他的毒品 |
[12:13] | importing his drugs with your flowers, | 都是通过你们的花入境的 |
[12:14] | – doesn’t he? – We have no choice. | -是吗 -我们别无选择 |
[12:16] | He can hurt our families back home in Colombia. | 他会伤害我们在哥伦比亚的家人 |
[12:18] | – So the shooting today– you think he ordered it? – Yeah. | -今天的枪击案 你觉得是他指使的 -对 |
[12:20] | Nobody wants to be involved in Murido’s drugs. | 没人愿意和姆利多的毒品扯上关系 |
[12:22] | We just want to sell our flowers. | 我们只想卖我们的花 |
[12:24] | He must have found out some of us | 他一定已经发现我们有人 |
[12:25] | were talking about going to the police. | 商量着报警 |
[12:26] | So this is Murido’s way of | 姆利多这么做 |
[12:27] | keeping you all quiet? Kill some and scare the others? | 就是想让你们闭嘴吗 杀鸡儆猴 |
[12:30] | We just want to make an honest living. | 我们只是想安心赚钱而已 |
[12:31] | That’s why we came to America, not for this. | 我们来美国也是为了赚钱 不是为了这些 |
[12:34] | What else can you tell us about him? | 你还知道些什么 |
[12:39] | Got home from my shift around 0200. | 下班回家大约凌晨两点 |
[12:41] | The gummy worms in question were on the counter. | 那些有问题的软糖就在料理台上 |
[12:43] | I ate four or five. | 我吃了四五个 |
[12:45] | I went to sleep within the hour. | 不到一个小时我就睡觉了 |
[12:48] | It wasn’t till this morning, | 直到今早 |
[12:49] | after I woke up, that I learned | 我睡醒 才知道 |
[12:50] | the gummy worms contained THC. | 那些糖里有四氢大麻酚 |
[12:52] | At that point, I headed directly | 我知道以后 就直接 |
[12:54] | to the Standards Bureau as dictated by protocol. | 按协议规定去了准则部 |
[12:56] | You said the gummies belonged to your girlfriend? | 你刚刚说软糖是你女朋友的 |
[12:58] | Uh, yeah. | 对 |
[12:59] | I need her name. | 把名字告诉我 |
[13:01] | Uh… Bonnie. | 邦妮 |
[13:02] | Bonnie Lonsdale. | 邦妮·朗斯代尔 |
[13:03] | Hey, it’s not really her fault. | 这真的不是她的错 |
[13:05] | All right, she would’ve put them away, | 她本来要把糖收起来的 |
[13:06] | but she had a little too much wine last night. | 但是她昨晚喝得有点多 |
[13:10] | It-it’s not like she drinks a lot. | 不是说她经常喝酒 |
[13:12] | You know, she had a friend over, | 她朋友过来了 |
[13:13] | and they hadn’t seen each other for a while. | 她们很久没见 |
[13:15] | How would you describe your relationship with Ms. Lonsdale? | 你和朗斯代尔小姐关系如何 |
[13:17] | Is it serious? | 你们在认真交往吗 |
[13:18] | Is that really relevant to the investigation? | 这跟调查有关系吗 |
[13:20] | Part of being a cop, particularly a SWAT officer, | 作为一名警察 而且是特警队警员 |
[13:22] | is making the right choices, on and off the job. | 就应该做出正确选择 公事私事都应如此 |
[13:26] | We’re gonna need your girlfriend to come down, | 你女朋友需要过来一趟 |
[13:27] | give us a statement. | 来录口供 |
[13:29] | She might not be cool with that. | 她可能不愿意来 |
[13:30] | Is she cool with us | 那么她愿意 |
[13:31] | concluding our investigation | 我们不听她的证词 |
[13:32] | without us hearing her testimony? | 就结束调查吗 |
[13:38] | This guy who was always trying | 这个人在上大学的时候 |
[13:39] | to get in my pants in college is with the DEA now, | 就对我心怀不轨 他现在在禁毒署 |
[13:41] | and occasionally, I try to fish for a little info, | 我时不时从他那里捞点消息 |
[13:43] | and apparently, he still can’t resist my charms. | 很显然 他还是无法抗拒我的魅力 |
[13:45] | Got us a lead on our guy. | 拿到了犯人的一条线索 |
[13:47] | General Emiliano Murido. | 埃米里亚诺·姆利多将军 |
[13:49] | He’s a FARC rebel leader until they signed a peace agreement | 他在2016年与哥伦比亚政府签订和平协议之前 |
[13:52] | with the Colombian government in 2016. | 一直是哥伦比亚革命叛军的头目 |
[13:54] | FARC was supposed to represent the people, | 哥伦比亚革命军应该代表民众意愿 |
[13:55] | but according to this, he’s responsible | 但是资料显示 他牵涉 |
[13:56] | for hundreds of extrajudicial killings. | 上百起非法杀人案 |
[13:58] | Turns out he was a very bad boy, | 就是一个十恶不赦的坏蛋 |
[14:00] | in charge of their extortion rings, | 组织敲诈勒索团伙 |
[14:01] | kidnappings and bombings. | 还有绑架 爆炸案 |
[14:02] | Not to mention the drug trafficking operation | 更不用说毒品走私 |
[14:05] | that funded all of it. | 给所有活动提供资金支持 |
[14:06] | Looks like he went off the grid right after the peace treaty. | 似乎在签和平订协议之后就不知所踪了 |
[14:06] | 埃米里亚诺 哥伦比亚革命武装将军 毒贩 军火商 | |
[14:08] | I’m cuddling up with RHD and Narcotics to find his network | 我在和劫案凶杀专案组和缉毒组调查他的关系网 |
[14:11] | and see what his ground game here looks like. | 看看他在本地的势力如何 |
[14:12] | BOLO out on Murido just got a bead on the Bentley he drives. | 对姆利多发了协查通告 发现了他驾驶的宾利 |
[14:15] | Just got spotted outside a café on Larchmont. | 在拉奇蒙特的一家餐馆外 |
[14:18] | Pay this dirtbag a visit. | 去会会这个人渣 |
[14:20] | We know he’s nasty. | 他是个危险分子 |
[14:21] | Be safe. | 注意安全 |
[14:24] | Interesting lady. | 这女人真是猜不透 |
[14:25] | Guess she likes to say what’s on her mind. | 她大概想到什么就说什么 |
[14:27] | She could spare me some of it. | 还可以让我少说点 |
[14:45] | Emiliano Murido. | 埃米里亚诺·姆利多 |
[14:48] | LAPD SWAT. | 洛杉矶警局特警队 |
[14:49] | We’re gonna need you to come answer some questions | 我们要问你几个 |
[14:51] | about the Flower Outlet earlier today. | 关于今早发生的花卉市场枪击事件的问题 |
[14:54] | I’m very busy. | 我很忙 |
[14:55] | I saw you there before your shooters arrived. | 在你的枪手到达前我看到了你 |
[14:57] | Think you got a lot to answer for. | 我想你得好好解释一下 |
[14:59] | Perhaps you are making a mistake. | 也许是你搞错了 |
[15:01] | Somehow, I doubt that. | 不知为什么 我对此表示怀疑 |
[15:06] | You’re coming with us, one way or another. | 不管怎样 你都得和我们走 |
[15:10] | If you wouldn’t mind, call this number first. | 如果你不介意 先打这个号码 |
[15:16] | Who’s gonna pick up? | 接电话的会是谁 |
[15:18] | Only one way to find out. | 想知道只有一个办法 |
[15:21] | I got a better idea. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[15:23] | Why don’t you make the call yourself from our place. Get up. | 还是你到了警局自己打吧 起来 |
[15:46] | Hondo, Deacon, this is Agent Devereaux, CIA. | 洪都 迪肯 这是中情局的德弗罗探员 |
[15:49] | Sergeants. | 警司们 |
[15:50] | What’s the CIA got to do with any of this? | 这件事和中情局有什么关系 |
[15:51] | They need you to release General Murido. | 他们要你放了姆利多将军 |
[15:53] | – Come again, Lieutenant? – You heard me. | -再说一遍 警督 -你听到我说的了 |
[15:55] | You don’t have to like it, | 你不必赞同这个决定 |
[15:56] | but you do have to cut him loose. | 但你必须放了他 |
[16:13] | We’ve got reasons to believe that Murido is running | 我们有理由相信姆利多正在 |
[16:14] | a cocaine operation in L.A. And ordered the hit | 洛杉矶进行一场可卡因交易 并且组织了 |
[16:16] | at the Flower Outlet today. | 今天花卉市场的枪击案 |
[16:18] | Four dead vendors, six more wounded. | 四个小贩死亡 六人以上受伤 |
[16:19] | And what proof do you have | 你有什么证据能够 |
[16:20] | – that Murido played a part in that? – Well, I spoke | -证明姆利多参与了 -我和一个 |
[16:22] | to one of the vendors forced to import Murido’s drugs. | 被迫帮姆利多夹带毒品的小贩聊过了 |
[16:24] | He stated that Murido orchestrated the shooting | 他说姆利多策划这起枪击案的目的是 |
[16:26] | as a warning not to go to police. | 警告他们不准去找警察 |
[16:28] | Well, that’s conjecture at best. | 那最多只能算是猜测 |
[16:29] | – Anyone back that story up? – He was there. | -还有什么证据吗 -当时他就在那儿 |
[16:31] | We caught him on camera before the shooting started. | 我们在录像上看到 枪击案开始之前他就在场 |
[16:32] | So all you’ve really got | 所以你们的证据 |
[16:33] | – is footage of Murido shopping for flowers. – Come on. | -就是一段姆利多买花的视频 -得了吧 |
[16:36] | You really think this is a coincidence? | 你真的认为这是巧合吗 |
[16:38] | What’s he giving you that’s worth that kind of protection? | 他给了你什么 值得你这么保护他 |
[16:40] | That’s privileged information. | 这是机密 |
[16:42] | Look, Murido is no angel. | 听着 姆利多可不是什么好人 |
[16:43] | We know that. | 这一点我们都明白 |
[16:44] | But because of his background, he’s able to give us | 但由于他的背景 他能给我们提供 |
[16:46] | valuable intel along Colombia’s border with Venezuela, | 哥伦比亚与委内瑞拉边境的重要情报 |
[16:48] | – a government hostile to our own. – You’re saying | -那个政府对我国抱有敌意 -你的意思是 |
[16:50] | Murido could help save lives in that part of the world. | 姆利多可以帮助拯救那个地区的人们 |
[16:52] | And in exchange, we allow him a certain degree of immunity | 作为交换 我们给他了一定程度的豁免权 |
[16:56] | and provide medical treatment for a viral condition he has. | 并为他的病毒性疾病提供治疗 |
[16:58] | But there are limits, of course. | 但当然 对他也有限制 |
[17:00] | I will talk to him, make sure we have him under control. | 我会和他谈谈 确保他在我们的控制之下 |
[17:03] | So you’re just gonna turn a blind eye to his drug operation? | 所以你打算对他的毒品交易视而不见 |
[17:05] | – And the shoot out this morning? – I’d need more proof | -还有今早的枪击案 -我需要更多的证据 |
[17:07] | of his guilt before I just turn him over | 来证明他的罪行 然后才能把他交出去 |
[17:08] | and abandon the greater good. | 同时放弃更大的利益 |
[17:09] | Greater good? You didn’t see those people killed. | 更大的利益 你根本不关心那些死去的人 |
[17:13] | Your priorities are 4,000 miles away on some other continent. | 你的重点全放在了四千英里以外的另一个大陆上 |
[17:16] | We are worried about the people here in Los Angeles. | 我们在意的是此时此地在洛杉矶的人们 |
[17:20] | Murido’s not to be touched, understood? | 别动姆利多 懂了吗 |
[17:28] | Mess with him again, | 再去招惹他 |
[17:29] | repercussions will fall on you, Lieutenant Lynch. | 就该你担责了 林奇警督 |
[17:40] | That wasn’t a fight we were gonna win. | 这场仗我们根本赢不了 |
[17:48] | Yo, Hondo. | 洪都 |
[17:51] | D D. | |
[17:53] | Everything all right? | 一切还好吗 |
[17:54] | – Yeah. – Let’s walk. | -还好 -边走边说 |
[17:56] | You know, your pops wanted me to give the car a spin, you know, | 你爸爸想要我开车出去转转 |
[17:58] | test out the new carburetor. | 试试新的汽化器 |
[17:59] | So I thought I’d just drive by here | 所以我就想开来这儿 |
[18:01] | – since it’s not that far. – Wait. Hold up. Hold up. | -反正也不远 -等等 打住 |
[18:03] | My pops is already letting you drive the six-four? | 我爸爸已经让你开那辆六四年的车了 |
[18:05] | I mean, damn, it took me years | 靠 我花了好几年 |
[18:06] | before he even let me wash that ride. | 他才允许我洗那辆车 |
[18:08] | Yeah, I guess I just got it like that, yeah. | 我想我就这样赢得了他的信任 |
[18:11] | Hey. What’s really going on with you? | 你到底怎么了 |
[18:16] | I-I was gonna tell you sooner, | 我本想早点告诉你的 |
[18:18] | but your pops told me not to say anything. | 但你爸爸告诉我什么都别说 |
[18:20] | But straight up, I feel like he’s sick. | 但说实话 我认为他生病了 |
[18:22] | Like, real, real sick. | 很严重的病 |
[18:23] | I’ve been seeing him coughing up blood lately. | 最近我看见他都咳出血了 |
[18:25] | Wait a minute. Wait a minute. What? | 等等 你说什么 |
[18:26] | I seen it happen twice now. | 目前为止 我见过两次了 |
[18:28] | The first time it happened, he said it was “Chest pepper,” | 第一次他说只是胸口辣 |
[18:30] | and I don’t know what that means. | 我不知道那是什么意思 |
[18:31] | I guess it’s old-school for heartburn or something. | 我想这是烧心的老式说法什么的 |
[18:34] | But I know it’s not that. | 但我知道并不是这样 |
[18:36] | And the second time it happened, I offered to call 911, | 等到第二次的时候 我说打电话叫救护车 |
[18:38] | but he just said he’ll deal with it. | 但他说他会处理的 |
[18:40] | All right, Darryl. It’s all right. | 好了 达瑞尔 我知道了 |
[18:42] | Thank you for telling me. | 多谢你告诉我 |
[18:44] | – I’ll talk to him. – All right. | -我会和他谈谈 -好的 |
[18:49] | Please don’t be tough on Victor. He didn’t know. | 请别难为维克多 他不知情 |
[18:51] | This was all my fault. I am so sorry. | 都是我的错 我很抱歉 |
[18:53] | So these pot gummies belonged to you? | 所以这些是大麻软糖是你的 |
[18:56] | No. My friend brought them over. | 不 是我朋友带过来的 |
[18:58] | Please state your friend’s name. | 请说出你朋友的名字 |
[19:02] | That’s necessary? | 这有必要吗 |
[19:03] | Do you know if she purchased the gummies legally? | 你知道她是否是以合法渠道购买的软糖吗 |
[19:05] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
[19:08] | Please tell me she’s not | 请不要让她也因为 |
[19:09] | going to get in trouble for this, too. | 这个被卷进麻烦 |
[19:10] | No. I’m just trying to keep the facts straight. | 不会的 我只是要把事情搞清楚 |
[19:13] | How often do you consume edibles? | 你多久服用一次可食用大麻 |
[19:18] | Uh… maybe once a week. | 大概一周一次 |
[19:22] | It was a terrible mistake. | 那是个惨痛的错误 |
[19:24] | I love Victor, and I don’t want him getting | 我爱维克多 我不想让他因为 |
[19:26] | into any trouble for something that I did. | 我的缘故被卷进任何麻烦 |
[19:28] | I can understand that. | 我能理解 |
[19:29] | Is there anything else the Standards Bureau needs from us? | 准则部需要我们做什么吗 |
[19:31] | Just patience as we deliberate. | 在我们审议的时候请耐心一些 |
[19:41] | I meant everything that I said in there. | 我刚才在里面说的一切都是认真的 |
[19:44] | I know how important SWAT is to you. | 我知道反恐特警队对你来说有多重要 |
[19:46] | I should have explained all the rules to you before, | 我之前应该对你解释清楚所有规矩的 |
[19:47] | emphasized what was important, | 强调那些重要的事情 |
[19:49] | stopped this from getting here. | 避免事情沦落到这个地步 |
[19:51] | Thanks, but that’s you trying to take responsibility, | 谢谢 但其实是你想承担责任的态度 |
[19:54] | make me feel better. | 让我感觉好了一些 |
[19:56] | Look, I know how much this bothers you. | 听着 我知道你很困扰 |
[19:58] | I just wish you showed better judgment. | 我只是希望你能做出更好的判断 |
[20:03] | Look, if we’re gonna be together, | 听着 如果我们要在一起 |
[20:03] | what you do reflects on me, and vice-versa. | 你所做的都会影响我 反之亦然 |
[20:06] | There are some things that I can’t do with you | 因为这个工作的缘故 有一些事情 |
[20:08] | ’cause of this job. | 我们不能一起做 |
[20:09] | But I also know it’s not fair to ask you | 但我也知道让你变成一个完全不同的人 |
[20:11] | to be somebody different than who you are, so I don’t know. | 对你来说是不公平的 所以我也说不好 |
[20:15] | You’re scaring me right now. | 你吓到我了 |
[20:17] | Are you saying that you…? | 你是说你 |
[20:18] | I don’t know what I’m saying. | 我也不知道我在说什么 |
[20:21] | I’ll be right back. I’m just gonna use the bathroom. | 我马上回来 我得去趟卫生间 |
[20:27] | Hondo, Deacon found an alias Murido | 洪都 迪肯找到一个姆利多在 |
[20:29] | used back in Colombia. | 哥伦比亚用过的化名 |
[20:30] | We cross-checked with the L.A. County Recorder’s Office. | 我们和洛城的县记录员办公室反复核查过 |
[20:32] | One of the names was used to get a business license here. | 其中一个名字被用来在那里注册营业执照 |
[20:34] | It’s a flower storage warehouse in South Gate | 那是一个位于南大门的鲜花储存仓库 |
[20:35] | where Murido’s vendors go to get their weekly flower supply. | 姆利多的供应商们每周去那里取货 |
[20:38] | Which means it’s probably where he stores his drugs. | 意思是这有可能是他藏毒的地方 |
[20:39] | Okay, hold up. You heard the CIA. | 等等 你也知道中情局的意思 |
[20:41] | Murido’s untouchable. | 我们不能动姆利多 |
[20:43] | He might be. | 也许 |
[20:45] | But what I heard is | 但我得到的消息是 |
[20:46] | they wouldn’t do anything without more proof. | 没有更多证据的话他们会按兵不动 |
[20:48] | But as far as I’m concerned, his drug business is fair game. | 但据我所知 他的毒品交易是可以打击的 |
[20:52] | And if he’s swept up in it, so be it. | 如果他被卷进来 那就顺其自然 |
[20:55] | We gonna tell Lynch about this? | 我们要告诉林奇这件事吗 |
[20:58] | No. | 不 |
[21:00] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[21:03] | Let’s roll. | 开始行动 |
[21:09] | Hondo, our undercover is in the warehouse. | 洪都 我们的卧底进入仓库了 |
[21:20] | You got to feel for Tan, huh? | 也得理解谭 不是吗 |
[21:22] | – You think relationships only get in the way of this job? – Depends. | -你以为恋爱只会妨碍工作吗 -得看情况 |
[21:24] | For me, job’s only gotten in the way of my relationships. | 对我来说 只会是工作妨碍恋爱 |
[21:35] | Okay, visual confirmation on the drugs. | 好 确认看到毒品 |
[21:41] | I got six armed guards– two each on the north and south. | 这里有六个武装守卫 南北各两个 |
[21:43] | The other two walking the center aisle. | 另外两个在中央走廊巡视 |
[22:06] | – LAPD! – Drop your weapons! | -洛城警署 -放下武器 |
[22:07] | On the ground! On the ground now! | 趴到地上 马上趴到地上 |
[22:09] | – LAPD! – On the ground! | -洛城警署 -趴到地上 |
[22:12] | Hands behind your back! | 手放背后 |
[22:13] | LAPD. Get down now. LAPD! | 洛城警署 趴到地上 洛城警署 |
[22:18] | Hands behind your back! | 手放到背后 |
[22:24] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[22:28] | – Anyone want to guess the street value? – Call Narcotics. | -猜猜它的市场价 -呼叫毒品调查科 |
[22:30] | Have them check every box, all the pallets. | 逐盒检查 每个货架都要 |
[22:35] | Shut this place down. | 把这地方关了 |
[22:47] | Should I fake some niceties | 我是应该假惺惺拘个礼 |
[22:48] | or just skip straight to being hopping mad? | 还是直接就冲你发火呢 |
[22:51] | Why don’t you give it to me straight? | 你何不直接冲我来吧 |
[22:52] | I just got off the phone with Agent Devereaux | 我刚和德弗洛探员通完电话 |
[22:54] | expressing the CIA’s extreme displeasure. | 表达了中情局的极度不满 |
[22:57] | It was all I could do to keep him from calling the mayor. | 我尽全力才没让他打给市长 |
[22:59] | Crisis averted, then. | 所以是没有危机了 |
[23:00] | – You went behind my back. – I’m sorry. | -你瞒着我自作主张 -抱歉 |
[23:02] | I’m not operating under the impression | 我没有印象我有义务要把 |
[23:04] | that I need to clear any of SWAT’s actions with you. | 特警队的一切行动都报告给你 |
[23:06] | Murido was explicitly off limits. | 姆利多显然是我们不允许碰的人 |
[23:08] | We didn’t target Murido. | 我们没有针对姆利多 |
[23:11] | We did, however, disrupt | 但我们确实侦破了一起 |
[23:12] | a major cocaine smuggling operation, | 巨大的可卡因走私犯罪 |
[23:14] | which I’m pretty sure is well within our purview. | 而我很肯定这在我们的职权范围以内 |
[23:17] | That’s very clever. | 挺聪明的 |
[23:22] | I’m sure you’re quite smitten with what you’ve just managed to pull off here, | 我相信你现在肯定自我感觉良好 |
[23:25] | but you are going out on a limb, Commander. | 但你在铤而走险 指挥官 |
[23:27] | And I hope it works out, I really do, | 我希望你的计划奏效 真的 |
[23:28] | but if it doesn’t, I won’t have your back. | 不过如果计划失败 我不会帮你 |
[23:32] | Didn’t think you would. | 我也没指望你帮我 |
[23:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:46] | You’ve been keeping your phone on you? | 你一直把手机带在身上吗 |
[23:48] | I put it aside to work on my car. | 我修车时把它放一边了 |
[23:50] | I don’t like distractions. | 我不喜欢被分心 |
[23:52] | It’s the kind of dedication my baby deserves. | 我的宝贝车值得这种专注 |
[23:56] | I called you from work today. | 我今天在单位打给你了 |
[23:57] | Everything okay? | 一切都还好吗 |
[23:59] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[24:02] | – Appears to be. – Pop, | -看起来还好 -爸 |
[24:03] | I hear you’ve been coughing up blood. | 我听说你最近一直咳血 |
[24:06] | You’ve been doing a good job of hiding that from me. | 你藏得挺好啊 |
[24:07] | Never figured that boy to be a damn snitch. | 没想到那孩子竟然出卖我 |
[24:10] | Got to mind his own business. | 他只用管好自己的事 |
[24:11] | This ain’t about Darryl, Pop. | 不关达瑞尔的事 爸 |
[24:12] | It’s about your health, man. | 我们在说你的身体状况 |
[24:15] | I’ve seen your coughing fits, and they’re getting worse. | 我听到过你咳嗽 感觉越来越严重了 |
[24:18] | Coughing fits ain’t never killed no one. | 咳嗽又咳不死人 |
[24:20] | – Pop? Pop? – What?! | -爸 爸 -干什么 |
[24:22] | What if it’s a symptom of something more dangerous? | 万一它是更严重病的症状呢 |
[24:25] | Don’t you know about mind your own store? | 你难道不懂什么叫作”别管闲事”吗 |
[24:27] | You’re always trying to save everyone. | 你总是想拯救所有人 |
[24:29] | You’re gonna run yourself in the ground sooner or later. | 早晚你会把自己的性命搭进去 |
[24:32] | Try worrying about yourself, son. | 先担心下自己吧 儿子 |
[24:33] | Don’t do that. Don’t you try and make this about me. | 别来这套 别给我倒打一耙 |
[24:35] | Look, I’m an old man. | 听着 我年事已高 |
[24:37] | And one day, you’re gonna understand | 终有一天你会明白 |
[24:39] | that the future ain’t always bright. | 未来并不总是一片光明 |
[24:43] | Is that why you decided to come back home? | 所以你才决定回来吗 |
[24:46] | Because you wanted to try and fix the past, | 因为你想试着弥补过去 |
[24:47] | make up for your mistakes while you still can? | 趁还来得及 补偿自己的过错 |
[24:49] | I’ve made my peace with all of that. | 我已经与过去和解 |
[24:51] | Well, some of us haven’t. | 我们中有些人还没翻篇呢 |
[24:56] | You want to put your mind at ease? | 你想放宽心吗 |
[24:58] | You’ve came to the wrong place. | 那你可找错人了 |
[25:19] | I hope the kids will be able to sleep tonight. | 希望孩子们今晚睡得着 |
[25:21] | Oh, well, not that I have anything to compare it to… | 虽然没什么能参考的类似情况 |
[25:27] | …but I think they’re handling the situation pretty well, | 但对于上次的情况 |
[25:30] | considering the circumstances. | 他们已经应对得很不错了 |
[25:33] | Maybe it helps that Daddy’s a cop. | 也许爸爸是警察这事会有帮助 |
[25:35] | They saw him come to the rescue, get the bad guy. | 他们看到你出来救了大家 抓住坏人 |
[25:38] | They shouldn’t have seen any of that. | 他们本不该目睹那一切 |
[25:41] | You know, Samuel told his friend that he wasn’t afraid, | 塞缪尔跟他的朋友说他当时并不害怕 |
[25:44] | that he knew his dad would save the day. | 他知道他爸爸会来救他 |
[25:48] | What did you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[25:51] | That you were gonna keep your promise to me. | 你会信守对我许下的诺言 |
[25:57] | Can I sleep with you guys? | 我能和你们一起睡吗 |
[26:01] | Of course you can, sweetheart. Come on. | 当然可以啦 宝贝 来吧 |
[26:03] | Come on. | 上来吧 |
[26:06] | Looks like it’s you and me and Mommy. | 看起来会有你 我 妈妈 |
[26:08] | And the Tickle Monster. | 还有痒痒怪 |
[26:10] | Ah, got you. | 抓到你啦 |
[26:17] | David? | 大卫 |
[26:27] | Stay low. Listen to my voice. | 趴下 听我指令 |
[26:33] | Boys, stay down. | 孩子们 快趴下 |
[27:13] | You draw this? | 这是你画的吗 |
[27:17] | Hey, kids, | 孩子们 |
[27:18] | you get hungry, I got some shucos and tepache. | 如果你们饿了 有热狗和菠萝汁 |
[27:21] | Man, this stuff is yum, yum, yum, yum. | 好吃极了 |
[27:23] | You’re gonna love it, man. | 你一定会很喜欢 |
[27:24] | And I brought some sandwiches and snacks for you and the kids. | 我还给你和孩子们带了些三明治和零食 |
[27:30] | I really appreciate you guys coming in while off duty. | 非常感谢各位下班了还过来 |
[27:32] | – I mean, you didn’t have to do it. – Are you kidding me, Deac? | -真是麻烦你们了 -何必见外 迪肯 |
[27:34] | An attack on one of us is an attack on all of us. | 一人受袭 全员宣战 |
[27:37] | Anything you need. | 需要什么尽管说 |
[27:38] | – It’s just a family thing. – Yeah, man. | -都是自家人 -是啊 |
[27:43] | That is yums. | 真好吃 |
[27:51] | How you holding up? | 你怎么样 |
[27:53] | This time? Not fine. | 这次吗 不太好 |
[27:55] | Murido ordered this because of our bust. | 因为我们的突袭 姆利多下令报复 |
[27:56] | – You know that. – I do, and we’re gonna go after him. | -你我都清楚 -没错 我们会抓住他 |
[27:59] | Not if Lynch gets in the way. | 除非林奇阻拦 |
[28:01] | And what if the CIA keeps protecting him? | 万一中情局在保护他呢 |
[28:05] | You better choose your next words carefully, Devereaux. | 你最好说话小心点 德弗罗 |
[28:08] | Sergeant, I heard about what happened at your home. | 警司 听闻你家中的遭遇 |
[28:10] | I can’t imagine what you must be going through. | 我难以想象你目前的处境 |
[28:12] | Just relieved that you and your family were unharmed. | 你和你的家人没事我就放心了 |
[28:14] | They were Murido’s men. | 他们是姆利多的手下 |
[28:15] | They were targeting my wife and my children as payback. | 他们把我的妻子和小孩作为报复目标 |
[28:17] | I get that you’re pissed. I would be, too. | 我知道你很愤怒 换作是我也会如此 |
[28:19] | But if this is payback like you’re saying, | 但如果这如你所说是报复 |
[28:20] | wasn’t it set in motion by messing with their boss, | 还不是因为你们不听劝 非要直捣他们的老窝 |
[28:23] | who we told you was off-limits? | 我们告诉过你不要动他 |
[28:24] | Okay, that right there does not sound like an apology. | 你这话听着不像是在道歉 |
[28:26] | I don’t know what I would be apologizing for. | 我不清楚我应该为了什么而道歉 |
[28:28] | We gave you an order, you ignored it, | 我们给你们下了命令 可你们没服从 |
[28:30] | – there were consequences. – Deac! | -结果付出了代价 -迪肯 |
[28:32] | – Get off! – Deacon! | -放手 -迪肯 |
[28:32] | Deacon! Deac! | 迪肯 迪肯 |
[28:33] | – Get him off! – Deacon, that’s enough. | -让他松手 -迪肯 够了 |
[28:35] | That’s enough, man. | 可以了 |
[28:38] | Murido made a run at Deacon’s family. | 姆利多对迪肯的家人下手 |
[28:39] | Now, you got to explain how you’re gonna make it right. | 你得要讲清楚 你要怎么处理好这事 |
[28:41] | And he will. | 他会的 |
[28:43] | Agent Devereaux, | 德弗罗探员 |
[28:45] | why don’t the three of us talk privately in my office? | 我们三个人去我办公室私下里谈谈怎么样 |
[28:47] | Where I come from, street cops don’t touch agents. | 我们那巡街的警察不敢动探员 |
[28:49] | Where I come from, people with badges don’t protect killers. | 我们那 带警徽的人不保护杀人犯 |
[29:03] | So this comes down to Lynch and the CIA? | 到头来还是林奇和中情局的事 |
[29:06] | That’s just great. | 真是太好了 |
[29:11] | My sergeant and his kids are spending the night here | 我的警司和他的孩子们在这里过夜 |
[29:13] | under our protection. | 接受我们的保护 |
[29:14] | The line’s been crossed. | 已经越线了 |
[29:15] | We need to deal with the fact that | 我们需要面对的现实情况是 |
[29:17] | your asset had a cop and his family attacked in their own home. | 你们的线人找人袭击了一位警察的家 |
[29:20] | We don’t have definitive proof of that. | 我们并没有明确的证据 |
[29:21] | And if you did, what would you do to Murido? | 如果你有了 你会拿姆利多怎么样 |
[29:24] | Give him a good talking-to? | 跟他促膝长谈 |
[29:25] | I’m trying to balance two competing interests here. | 我在尽力在两个互相矛盾的利益中找平衡点 |
[29:28] | How would you like a story in the L.A. Times | 《洛杉矶时报》上登一篇你们 |
[29:29] | about the CIA doing business with a South American drug lord? | 和南美洲毒贩沆瀣一气的报道 你觉得怎么样 |
[29:33] | Wouldn’t be the first time you fellas | 反正你们这些人也不是第一次 |
[29:34] | tried dirty tricks in this city. | 在本事干肮脏的勾当了 |
[29:35] | Freeway Rick, Iran Contra. | 大毒枭弗立维·里克 伊朗门 |
[29:37] | You think a reporter might be interested in that story? | 你觉得记者会对那样的故事感兴趣吗 |
[29:39] | You know I can’t give you Murido. | 你们知道我不能把姆利多给你们 |
[29:41] | Then give us something else. | 那就给我们点别的 |
[29:50] | Brave kids. You taught ’em well. | 孩子们真勇敢 你教育得不错 |
[29:52] | No, no. Annie did that. | 不 是安妮教育的 |
[29:56] | I promised her I’d always keep our family safe. | 我向她保证过要让我们的家庭平平安安 |
[29:59] | What am I doing if I can’t keep that promise? | 如果我连那个保证都兑现不了 我还做什么呢 |
[30:01] | Well, it looks like you lived up to it to me. | 以我看来 你兑现了 |
[30:07] | Annie? | 安妮 |
[30:11] | Bonnie. | 邦妮 |
[30:13] | I heard what happened. | 我听说了发生的事 |
[30:14] | Oh, I can’t believe it. | 真是难以相信 |
[30:16] | I mean, how do you even deal with all of this? | 你居然还能应付所有这些 |
[30:18] | Oh, I’m just grateful everyone’s okay. | 大家都没事 我就很知足了 |
[30:21] | I heard about why you’re here. | 我听说了你为什么来这 |
[30:23] | Mm. I really screwed up. | 我彻底搞砸了 |
[30:24] | Hey, it’s not easy. | 这不是那么容易的 |
[30:26] | I mean, I-I have to make sure that | 我得要确保 |
[30:27] | my kids’ poppy seed bagels don’t ever get anywhere near David’s. | 孩子们的罂粟籽面包圈离大卫的远远的 |
[30:31] | Can’t test positive for opiates. | 鸦片检测可不能查出阳性来 |
[30:34] | Hmm. You know, being with a cop, | 和警察生活 |
[30:35] | especially a SWAT officer– it’s just… different. | 尤其是和特警队的警官生活 会很不一样 |
[30:40] | I envy what you and Deacon have. | 我很羡慕你和迪肯所拥有的 |
[30:43] | Oh, you got to know what you’re getting into. | 你得想明白自己所要选择的生活 |
[30:45] | But if you’re with a man that you love, | 但是如果你是和你爱的人在一起 |
[30:47] | there is no bigger reward than a SWAT family. | 没有什么比特警队的大家庭更好的事了 |
[30:52] | Just had your house shot up. | 你们家刚刚发生了枪战 |
[30:53] | Annie still seems unshakeable. | 安妮仍然很镇定 |
[30:55] | Guessing she was built to be a cop’s wife. | 我想她天生就是做警察老婆的料 |
[30:57] | No. Not in the beginning. | 不 开始可不是这样的 |
[30:59] | No, took time and some convincing | 花费了些时间并且要让她确信 |
[31:01] | that I was someone worth betting on, | 我值得她试一试 |
[31:02] | that all the late nights and the worrying | 还有所有那些工作到半夜啊 担心啊 |
[31:04] | was gonna be worth it. | 最终都是值得的 |
[31:06] | I just hope it still is for her. | 我只是希望她仍然这么想 |
[31:08] | I hadn’t thought of it that way before. | 我之前从没这么想过 |
[31:12] | We ask too much of them. | 我们对她们的要求太多了 |
[31:19] | Pop, I’ve been trying to reach you, man, | 爸 我一直打你的电话 |
[31:21] | but, listen, something’s going on with Deacon and his family | 迪肯和他家里出了点事 需要我处理 |
[31:23] | that I got to look into, but this is my third voice mail. | 但这已经是我的第三个留言了 |
[31:26] | I know you’re trying to duck me. Now, stop it. | 我知道你是想躲着我 不要躲了 |
[31:27] | – Just call me back. – Hondo. | -给我回电话 -洪都 |
[31:29] | Pop, we need to talk. | 爸 我们要谈谈 |
[31:32] | Tell us we got the green light to go after Murido. | 跟我说我们获准去抓姆利多了 |
[31:34] | Is the CIA handing him over? | 中情局把他交出来了吗 |
[31:35] | – Not exactly. – This is so screwed up. | -不完全是这样 -这太糟糕了 |
[31:37] | Commander, we can’t keep carrying the Agency’s water, | 指挥官 我们不能老是迁就配合中情局了 |
[31:39] | not with Deacon’s house getting shot up | 尤其是出了迪肯孩子还在家时家里发生枪战 |
[31:41] | with his kids inside. | 这种情况就更不能了 |
[31:41] | Hondo, dial it down for a second. | 洪都 先平静一下 |
[31:43] | They won’t give up Murido, because they can’t. | 他们不会交出姆利多 因为他们不能交 |
[31:45] | But we got them to give us the final cog of his drug business. | 但我们让他们把他毒品生意的重要一环交了出来 |
[31:48] | Murido’s got an inside guy at customs | 姆利多在海关有个内线 |
[31:50] | who lets his cocaine slip through. We flip him, | 把他的可卡因都放行了 我们让他反水 |
[31:52] | should allow us to bring the operation down for good. | 应该可以彻底捣毁他的生意 |
[31:54] | First, we pick up our guy. | 首先 我们先把这个人抓来 |
[31:58] | Name is Howard McReady. | 叫霍华德·麦克莱迪 |
[32:00] | Let’s bring him in. | 我们去抓人 |
[32:06] | I don’t want to go to prison. | 我不想坐牢 |
[32:08] | Murido threatened to kill me and my family. | 姆利多威胁说要杀了我和我的家人 |
[32:10] | What choice did he give me? | 我有什么选择的余地 |
[32:11] | The easy choice was to take his payoffs. | 最简单的就是接受他的条件 |
[32:13] | That was a bad deal. | 那可不是什么好主意 |
[32:14] | Should’ve come to us first. | 你本应先来找我们 |
[32:15] | We would’ve made you a better one. | 我们本来能让你有更好的选择 |
[32:16] | You guys have guns and badges. | 你们是配枪警察 |
[32:18] | You can protect yourselves. | 你们能够自保 |
[32:19] | What can I do against a guy like that? | 而我面对那样一个人又能怎么办呢 |
[32:21] | Well, we can keep you safe from this point on, | 从现在起 我们会保证你的安全 |
[32:24] | but you’re gonna tell us about every shipment | 但你得告诉我们每一批经你允许 |
[32:26] | that you let come through customs for him. | 通过海关的出货情况 |
[32:34] | What about the one coming in tonight? | 今晚这一批呢 |
[32:38] | It’s Murido’s biggest delivery from Bogotá. | 是姆利多从波哥大运来的最大一批货 |
[32:40] | – What time is it getting in? – Next couple hours. | -什么时间到 -几个小时后 |
[32:43] | I heard the warehouse in South Gate got raided. | 我听说南门的仓库被突击检查了 |
[32:45] | Can’t take his supply there no more. | 不能把货再放在那儿了 |
[32:46] | He’s gonna need someplace new. | 他需要个新地方 |
[32:47] | – Any bright ideas where? – I won’t know | -有什么好主意吗 -今晚在海关见到他之前 |
[32:49] | until I see him at customs tonight, | 我也不知道 |
[32:50] | but if I’m not there, he’s gonna know something’s up, | 但如果我不去的话 他就会知道出事了 |
[32:52] | – get spooked. – Okay. | -就会打草惊蛇 -好吧 |
[32:55] | We need to find him some clothes. | 我们得给他找套衣服 |
[32:58] | You’re working tonight, for us. | 你今晚要开工 为我们做事 |
[33:13] | – Guess I will see you back at home? – Yeah. | -那么家里见了 -好 |
[33:16] | Pick you up something on the way? | 路上给你带点儿吃的吗 |
[33:17] | I’m not really hungry. | 我不太饿 |
[33:19] | Look, if being with you means stopping the edibles, | 如果和你在一起就要放弃可食用大麻 |
[33:23] | I am done with them. | 那我就戒了 |
[33:24] | You are more important to me than them | 没有什么东西对于我来说比你 |
[33:27] | – or anything else. – I feel the same way. | -更重要 -我也这么想 |
[33:31] | It’s also on me to make sure we’re solid | 我也有责任确保我们的关系稳固 |
[33:32] | the way Deacon and Annie are. I know we can be. | 就像迪肯和安妮那样 我们可以的 |
[33:35] | No. We will be. | 不 我们一定会 |
[33:39] | Caveat emptor, young lady. | 货物出门概不退换 小姐 |
[33:41] | Sorry, what? | 抱歉 什么 |
[33:42] | Buyer beware, especially when the goods are bad. | 买主要当心 尤其是当货不好的时候 |
[33:45] | Screen came back on the pot gummies. | 大麻软糖的毒品检测报告出来了 |
[33:47] | They’re pretty lame. | 它们不是什么好货 |
[33:48] | – Barely any potency. – Wait, that’s good news. | -几乎没有任何效力 -等下 这是好事 |
[33:50] | Traces were negligible. | 基本是可以忽略不计 |
[33:52] | Also, the Standards Bureau found no intent or impropriety. | 准则部也没有发现任何意图或不当行为 |
[33:55] | You did it by the book, | 你所做的一切都合乎规定 |
[33:56] | and they took that into consideration, too. | 他们也考虑到了这一点 |
[33:58] | They also appreciated you coming in today, | 他们也感谢你今天过来 |
[34:00] | advocating for Victor, so you’ve been officially exonerated. | 替维克多说话 所以你已经被正式宣告无责了 |
[34:04] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[34:05] | Team’s gearing up in the motor pool. | 小队正在车库准备出发 |
[34:06] | I’m back on active duty? | 我又可以参与任务了吗 |
[34:07] | If you hurry, catch your squad before they leave the building. | 如果你快点 就能在小队离开大楼之前赶上他们 |
[34:11] | Go. | 去吧 |
[34:12] | – And be careful. – You heard the young lady. | -小心点儿 -你也听到这位小姐怎么说了 |
[34:14] | Beat it. | 赶紧跑 |
[34:24] | 22-David to Command, show 114 | 22D呼叫指挥部 出现情况 |
[34:26] | en route to location. | 正前往目的地 |
[34:27] | – Nice having you back with us, Tan. – Thanks. | -你能回来真好 谭 -谢谢 |
[34:30] | I was worried I might not see the front seat again. | 我还担心自己再也坐不了前排了 |
[34:32] | Yeah, well, you can thank Street for keeping it warm for you. | 你可以感谢斯特里特替你捂热了座位 |
[34:34] | Hey, you sure you want in on this mission? | 你确定想参加这次任务吗 |
[34:35] | We’re raiding a coke operation, not a grow farm. | 我们要突袭一次毒品交易 而不是一个种植农场 |
[34:38] | You know, Street, I thought I’d see what it was like | 斯特里特 我本来很想看看 |
[34:39] | for you getting kicked off SWAT, | 你被踢出特警队的样子 |
[34:40] | but I backed out last minute. | 但我在最后一刻放弃了 |
[34:42] | Ooh, ouch, I got to give that round to Tan, Street. | 还是谭厉害啊 斯特利特 |
[34:44] | Coke shipment gets into LAX in ten minutes. | 那批可卡因十分钟后到达洛杉矶机场 |
[34:46] | The contact’s gonna let us know | 当车队全部装载完毕准备出发时 |
[34:47] | when the convoy’s fully loaded and about to leave. | 联络人会告诉我们的 |
[34:49] | Then we grab the drugs | 然后我们就在他们上路前 |
[34:50] | at the customs depot before they hit the road. | 在海关仓库收缴毒品 |
[34:52] | We end Murido’s operation for good. | 我们能彻底摧毁姆利多的行动 |
[34:54] | And if the big guy happens to be there, all the better. | 如果他刚好也在现场 那就更好了 |
[35:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:16] | LAPD! Get on the ground! Do it now! | 洛城警局 趴下 现在 |
[35:20] | – Drop your weapons! On the ground! – LAPD! | -放下武器 扔在地上 -洛城警局 |
[35:23] | LAPD! Do it now! | 洛城警局 现在 |
[35:34] | Hands behind your back! Come on! | 手放在背后 快点儿 |
[35:46] | Murido. | 姆利多 |
[35:48] | LAPD! Get on your knees! | 洛城警局 跪下 |
[36:02] | Stay down. | 趴着别动 |
[36:04] | Police. Stop right there. | 警察 马上停下 |
[36:11] | I don’t have to obey you. | 我不需要听你的话 |
[36:14] | I work for the CIA. | 我是中情局的人 |
[36:15] | Yeah, well, I got to call them to come down and get you. | 好吧 我得打电话叫中情局来接你 |
[36:17] | So, until then, you stay. | 有人来接你之前 你不能走 |
[36:34] | Let me know if those are too tight for you. | 如果绑得太紧了就说话 |
[36:41] | Guess who we happened to find at the drug seizure. | 猜猜我们在缴获毒品的时候 抓到谁了 |
[36:45] | Tell your guys to uncuff him, please. | 麻烦叫你的人打开他的手铐 |
[36:47] | The cuffs stay on. | 手铐不能打开 |
[36:48] | His two hit squad shooters talked. | 他的两名枪手已经招供 |
[36:50] | They’ll testify that Murido ordered | 他们会作证 花卉中心枪击案 |
[36:51] | the Flower Outlet shooting and the attack on Deacon’s house. | 以及袭击迪肯家是姆利多下令的 |
[36:54] | That’s multiple homicides. | 这是多起杀人案 |
[36:55] | I’m pretty sure that meets your threshold of proof, | 我很肯定这符合你的证据标准 |
[36:57] | Agent Devereaux. | 德弗罗探员 |
[36:58] | I gave you his entire operation. We had a deal. | 我把他的所有行动都告诉你了 我们说好的 |
[37:00] | We still do, as long as you stick to the terms. | 是的 只要你遵守我们约定好的 |
[37:02] | Murido gets official persona non grata designation | 国务院正式将姆利多列为 |
[37:05] | from the State Department. | 最不受欢迎人物 |
[37:06] | You take him back to Colombia. | 你把他带回哥伦比亚 |
[37:07] | He can give you all the valuable intel you need down there, | 他可以给你提供你所需要的有价值情报 |
[37:09] | but he never sets foot in the U.S. again. | 但他永远不可以再踏上美国国土 |
[37:11] | And what about his medical treatments? | 那他的治疗怎么办 |
[37:12] | That’s not our problem. | 那不是我们的问题 |
[37:13] | But I have to figure flying the medication down to him | 但是比起让他每个月飞过来 |
[37:15] | has to be cheaper than flying him up every month. | 想办法把药品空运给他肯定更便宜 |
[37:20] | I guess I have no choice, do I? | 看来我别无选择了对吧 |
[37:21] | No, you don’t. | 是的 |
[37:23] | Not unless you want to read about it in the papers tomorrow. | 除非你想在明天的报纸上看到这条新闻 |
[37:31] | We got what we wanted. | 我们如愿以偿了 |
[37:33] | Murido’s gone, and his coke’s off our streets. | 姆利多走了 他的毒品也在街头消失了 |
[37:35] | I’m glad it worked out. | 很高兴一切都解决了 |
[37:37] | Would’ve been awkward being on a panel | 如果我在评选你的替任人选的 |
[37:38] | having to choose your replacement. | 评审组中那就尴尬了 |
[37:42] | You know, one of these days very soon, | 在不久的将来 |
[37:44] | you’re gonna have to make a decision. | 你将不得不做这个决定 |
[37:47] | What decision is that? | 什么样的决定 |
[37:49] | Whether you’re one of us or not. | 决定你是否属于我们中的一员 |
[37:52] | You know, when I told you and your men | 在我告诉你和你的手下 |
[37:53] | that Murido was off limits, | 姆利多不能碰时 |
[37:54] | I knew you’d still go after him. | 我就知道你还是会去抓他 |
[37:56] | You got your man, and I preserved my– and the city’s– | 你保住你的手下 我也得以保住我 |
[37:59] | relationship with the Feds. | 以及这座城市与联调局的关系 |
[38:01] | We both won. | 双赢 |
[38:03] | And the answer to your question, Commander, is: | 至于你那个问题的答案 指挥官 |
[38:05] | I’m one of you when I need to be and I’m not when I don’t. | 需要时我是你们的一员 不需要时我就不是 |
[38:08] | How convenient. | 还真是应变灵活 |
[38:09] | We’ll figure it out as we go, on a case-by-case basis. | 我们会根据具体情况来判断 按案子来吧 |
[38:13] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[38:19] | Come here. | 过来 |
[38:23] | Oh, my sister says that we can stay at her place. | 我姐说我们可以暂住她家 |
[38:35] | Daddy, are you sure it’s safe now? | 爸爸 你确定现在安全了吗 |
[38:37] | Yeah, honey, it’s very safe. | 亲爱的 现在非常安全 |
[38:39] | You promise? | 你保证吗 |
[38:41] | Come here. | 过来 |
[38:44] | Lila, I promise. | 莱拉 我保证 |
[38:46] | You can always trust me. | 你永远都可以相信我 |
[38:51] | Let’s go. Okay. | 我们走吧 |
[39:04] | What’s the deal, Pop? | 你要干什么 老爸 |
[39:08] | Talk to me. It ain’t cool you ignoring me like this. | 跟我说说 你不能这样忽视我 |
[39:11] | I got your voice mails. | 我收到你的语音留言了 |
[39:12] | I knew you’d come home safe. You always do. | 我知道你会安全回家 你一直都会 |
[39:15] | How’s Deacon? | 迪肯怎么样 |
[39:18] | Deacon’s gonna be all right. His family, too. | 迪肯和他的家人很好 |
[39:21] | Glad to hear that. | 很高兴听你这么说 |
[39:25] | Another long day, huh? | 又是忙碌的一天吧 |
[39:26] | That ain’t important right now, Pop. | 那些现在不重要 老爸 |
[39:30] | Look, I need you to come with me. | 我要你跟我走 |
[39:31] | I got to get you to the doctor. | 我要带去你看医生 |
[39:32] | – Don’t want no damn doctor. – Pop, you are sick. | -我不要看医生 -老爸 你生病了 |
[39:34] | I know I’m sick! | 我知道我生病了 |
[39:37] | Don’t need no doctor telling me what I already know, okay? | 不需要医生来跟我说 我已经知道了 |
[39:39] | Are you for real right now? This could be serious. | 你不是吧 病情有可能很严重 |
[39:42] | Look, I don’t know how much time I got left, okay? | 我不知道我还能活多久 |
[39:46] | But I don’t want it spent being poked | 但是我不想剩下时间被扎 |
[39:48] | and prodded and monitored, | 被戳被监视 |
[39:50] | and having everybody feeling sorry for me. | 让所有人都同情我 |
[40:00] | Look, I wasn’t there for you when you needed me, | 你需要我的时候 我不在你身边 |
[40:03] | so you don’t owe me nothing. | 所以你对我毫无亏欠 |
[40:05] | This ain’t about owing you anything. | 这不是亏不亏欠的问题 |
[40:08] | I’m your son, | 我是你儿子 |
[40:10] | and if there’s something wrong with you, | 如果你出了事 |
[40:11] | I’m gonna help you get through it. | 我就得帮你熬过去 |
[40:14] | Who you kidding? I don’t deserve your help. | 你在逗谁呢 我不值得你来帮 |
[40:19] | You know what? Maybe you don’t, | 我告诉你 也许你不值得 |
[40:22] | but you damn sure gonna get it. | 但我一定会帮你 |
[40:33] | So, that’s what’s up? | 所以一定要这样吗 |
[40:35] | That’s what’s up. | 是的 |
[40:41] | Okay, then. | 那好吧 |