时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | David. | 大卫 |
[00:14] | Lieutenant Detective Piper Lynch. | 派珀·林奇警督 |
[00:16] | You worked with her in Hollywood. | 你跟她在好莱坞分局共过事 |
[00:17] | How much political juice does she have? | 她有多少政治手段 |
[00:19] | The mayor’s placing me here | 市长把我安排在这里 |
[00:20] | as a consultant outside the chain of command, | 担任指挥系统之外的顾问 |
[00:22] | to reorient your thinking about what SWAT can do. | 帮你们重新定义反恐特警队的作用 |
[00:25] | Be safe. | 注意安全 |
[00:27] | Interesting lady. | 这女人真是猜不透 |
[00:28] | Imagine these culinary treats could come to you. | 想象一下这些美食都能到你身边来 |
[00:30] | – Like a delivery service? – Better. | -就像送餐服务吗 -比这更好 |
[00:32] | Food truck. This could be a team investment. | 快餐车 这个可以是团队投资 |
[00:34] | I can’t invest in the food truck right now. | 我现在没法投资餐车 |
[00:36] | I can’t swing it either, Luca. | 我也周转不开 卢卡 |
[00:37] | I know Tan and Street are in the same boat. | 我知道谭和斯特里特处境相同 |
[00:39] | You can put me down for $5K. | 你可以把我的五千算上 |
[00:44] | – Pop, you are sick. – I know I’m sick! | -老爸 你生病了 -我知道我生病了 |
[00:46] | I don’t deserve your help. | 我不值得你来帮 |
[00:47] | You know what? Maybe you don’t. | 我告诉你 也许你不值得 |
[00:49] | But you damn sure gonna get it. | 但我一定会帮你 |
[00:50] | So that’s what’s up? | 所以一定要这样吗 |
[00:53] | That’s what’s up. | 是的 |
[00:55] | Okay, then. | 那好吧 |
[01:09] | You see them? | 看见他们了吗 |
[01:12] | Can’t see anything yet. | 现在还没看到什么 |
[01:14] | But we know that truck’s coming. | 但我们知道那辆车一定会来 |
[02:25] | I’m taking fire! | 受到枪击 |
[02:26] | Breaking off! | 终止运输 |
[02:31] | L.A. police convoy. We’re taking shots. | 请求洛城警局护送 我们正在遭受枪击 |
[02:33] | Send all available units. | 请派出所有可出动的单位 |
[02:36] | LAPD! | 洛城警局 |
[02:37] | Official convoy! Drop the weapon! | 政府护送车队 放下武器 |
[02:47] | No, Don Dada. | 不要 唐老大 |
[02:59] | Come on, Pop. | 来吧 爸 |
[03:00] | Let’s get the damn thing over with. | 赶紧搞完 |
[03:02] | It could be good news. | 可能是好消息 |
[03:03] | I want to thank you for coming in. | 谢谢你能来 |
[03:06] | I know it wasn’t easy. | 我知道这并不容易 |
[03:07] | Yeah, well, my boy wouldn’t let it go. | 是啊 我儿子不愿意放过我 |
[03:09] | Even more stubborn than his mama. | 比他妈妈还固执 |
[03:12] | So, Doc, what’s the word? | 医生 怎么样 |
[03:15] | Uh, the word is not good. | 不太好 |
[03:17] | The X‐rays we did on your lungs | 我们给你肺部拍的X光 |
[03:19] | show an abnormal mass right here. | 这里显示有一团不正常的阴影 |
[03:21] | And we took a look at the sputum that you’ve been coughing up. | 我们对你咳出的痰液进行了化验 |
[03:25] | Found cancer cells. | 发现了癌细胞 |
[03:30] | So, lung cancer. | 这么说是肺癌了 |
[03:31] | Listen, the cancer can take different forms, | 听着 癌症可能有很多种形式 |
[03:33] | some more dangerous than others. | 有一些比其它的都更为危险 |
[03:35] | There are things we can do to fight it, | 目前我们有办法抵抗癌症 |
[03:37] | but I want to do a biopsy immediately | 但我希望立刻做活检 |
[03:39] | so we can learn more about what we’re facing. | 让我们对病情作进一步的了解 |
[03:44] | Thanks, Doc. I’ll think about it. | 谢谢你 医生 我会考虑的 |
[03:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:47] | Why don’t I leave you to discuss. | 那我先给你们时间讨论一下 |
[03:53] | Hey, hey. Hold up. Hold up. | 等下 等下 |
[03:55] | What do you mean you got to think about it? | 你说你要考虑一下 什么意思 |
[03:56] | What the hell is there to think about? | 这还有什么好考虑的 |
[03:57] | You forced me to get an X‐ray, | 你逼我来拍X光片 |
[03:59] | so I got the X‐ray. | 所以我拍了 |
[04:00] | We already knew something was wrong. | 我们已经知道我的身体出了问题 |
[04:02] | I ain’t doing no operation. | 我不做手术 |
[04:04] | Look at that. | 看看那个 |
[04:05] | You got no choice. | 你没有选择 |
[04:06] | All I got to do is stay black and die. | 我只想保持原样 等死 |
[04:09] | Young buck, go around there | 小伙子 去那 |
[04:10] | and get my car and bring it around front. | 把我的车开到前面来 |
[04:11] | No. | 不行 |
[04:12] | Pop, I thought we agreed | 爸 我们不是说好了 |
[04:13] | we’re gonna fight this together. | 要一起对抗这个病 |
[04:15] | Everybody says you got to fight. | 所有人都说你应该战斗 |
[04:18] | That’s a bunch of bull. | 都是屁话 |
[04:19] | A lot of strong people fight and they die. | 很多坚强的人战斗了却死了 |
[04:21] | Survival is about luck. | 能活下来全凭运气 |
[04:24] | And mine ain’t been the greatest. | 我的运气算不上最好 |
[04:27] | Didn’t smoke one day in my life, and I got lung cancer. | 我这辈子一口烟都没抽过 却得了肺癌 |
[04:32] | Well, if you ain’t gonna get my car, | 你不去给我把车开来 |
[04:33] | I’ll get it my damn self. | 我自己去 |
[04:39] | I got his keys. | 钥匙在我这 |
[04:40] | He’s not going anywhere. | 他走不了 |
[04:42] | Get my pops home. I got to go. | 送我爸回家 我得走了 |
[04:44] | A police officer’s been shot. | 有名警察中枪了 |
[04:47] | Check it. | 快看 |
[04:48] | Artist friend of mine offered to design | 我有个搞艺术的朋友帮我设计了 |
[04:49] | the logo for my food truck. | 我的餐车的商标 |
[04:50] | Nice. These images are fresh. | 不错 这些图片挺新潮的 |
[04:52] | Right? That’s badass right there. | 是吧 很厉害的 |
[04:54] | Hey, uh, Luca. | 卢卡 |
[04:56] | I heard Hondo kicked in $5,000 to buy a share of your food truck. | 我听说洪都给你的餐车投了五千 |
[04:59] | Yeah, he’s the first backer on record. | 嗯 他是第一个投资人 |
[05:00] | Yeah. I‐I know I said I was out, | 我知道我之前说我不参与了 |
[05:01] | but I checked with some friends, | 但我咨询过几个朋友 |
[05:02] | and Guatemalan cuisine is getting hot. | 危地马拉食物越来越流行了 |
[05:04] | They think I should be all over it. | 他们觉得我应该入伙 |
[05:05] | They even gave me suggestions of locations | 他们还给了我一些选址的建议 |
[05:07] | that could bring in a lot of business. | 说能吸引大量生意 |
[05:08] | So I started thinking. | 于是我开始想 |
[05:10] | I want in, too. | 我也想入伙 |
[05:11] | – You sure? – I just had to check the prospects. | -你确定吗 -我只是想观望下前景 |
[05:13] | Wanted to make sure. | 想有点底 |
[05:14] | Okay. But, um, | 好吧 但是 |
[05:15] | there’s some guys from 50‐Squad that I promised I’d hold spots. | 我答应了几个50队的人给他们留位置 |
[05:17] | So, before I accept, let me just, uh, check some things. | 所以 在我接受之前 我得确认一下 |
[05:20] | I’ll get back to you, okay? | 有消息回复你 好吗 |
[05:22] | Sure. No problem. | 行 没问题 |
[05:23] | Okay. What’s up, man? | 好吧 怎么了 |
[05:25] | How are Annie and the kids doing, Deac? | 安妮和孩子们怎么样了 迪肯 |
[05:27] | Good, I think. | 我觉得还好 |
[05:28] | They took a quick trip down to San Diego | 他们和我的弟妹一起去圣地亚哥 |
[05:30] | with my sister‐in‐law. | 来了一次短途旅行 |
[05:31] | The, uh, kids still insist | 孩子们仍然坚持 |
[05:33] | on sleeping in the same room as Annie. | 要和安妮睡在一间屋子里 |
[05:34] | Can’t be easy, with your house getting shot up, man. | 没那么容易的 你的房子刚遭受了枪击 |
[05:37] | No, but, uh, you know, we’re‐we’re managing. | 对 但是 我们能处理的 |
[05:40] | Thanks for getting me out of the house for a couple hours. | 谢谢你让我能离家几小时 |
[05:42] | Are you kidding me, man? Thanks for coming. | 开玩笑吗 谢谢你过来 |
[05:44] | – Food is ridiculous, as always. – Right? | -食物还是那么好吃 – 对吗 |
[05:46] | I heard Hondo bought into the food truck. | 我听说洪都投资餐车了 |
[05:48] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:50] | Listen, Annie and I were talking. | 听着 安妮和我讨论过了 |
[05:52] | And, uh… | 然后 |
[05:54] | you were there for us in a major way when we needed money. | 在我们需要用钱的时候 你很大程度上帮助了我们 |
[05:57] | And we’d like to return the favor. | 我们想还你这个人情 |
[05:59] | Nah, Deac, I’m not looking for any favors. | 不用 迪肯 我不是找你帮忙 |
[06:00] | I was just offering you a business opportunity. | 我只是想给你提供一个生意机会 |
[06:02] | Yeah, no, I know. I talked to a financial advisor. | 不 我知道 我跟一位财务顾问聊过了 |
[06:04] | He’s got a client who invested in a food truck, | 他有个客户投资了一辆餐车 |
[06:06] | and it’s doing really well. | 生意非常火爆 |
[06:07] | And, I mean, if run properly and hitting the right spots, | 我是说 如果运营和选址得当 |
[06:11] | it could really work. | 这生意真的能行 |
[06:12] | And‐and like you said, | 正如你说的 |
[06:13] | this food is gonna sell itself. | 这食物肯定能大卖 |
[06:15] | I’m still a little tight, | 我手头还是有点紧 |
[06:17] | paying you back the money I owe you. | 要把欠你的钱还你 |
[06:19] | But I was wondering if you’d be willing to take $2,500 | 但我在想 如果你愿不愿意接受 |
[06:23] | of what I’m to pay you back against a share. | 我在要还你的钱中拿两千五出来投资 |
[06:26] | I can get someone from 50‐Squad to put up another 25 | 我可以让50队的人再出两千五 |
[06:28] | and then split that share. | 平分一份投资资金 |
[06:31] | Nice, Deac. | 不错 迪肯 |
[06:33] | I’ll consider it. | 我会考虑的 |
[06:35] | Cop’s been shot. | 有警察中枪了 |
[06:39] | What’s the word? | 什么情况 |
[06:40] | Hicks is in court today, so I’m running point. | 希克斯今日上庭 所以今天我指挥 |
[06:42] | Officer Ed Hawks. | 艾德·霍克斯警官 |
[06:44] | He’s in critical condition at a hospital in Long Beach. | 他现在在长滩的一家医院中 情况危急 |
[06:46] | There’s a chance he won’t make it. | 有可能救不回来了 |
[06:47] | So he was shot during an armed robbery? | 他是在一场持械抢劫中中了枪吗 |
[06:49] | What’s the stolen cargo? | 被盗的货物是什么 |
[06:50] | An 18‐wheeler full of long gun assault rifles. | 一辆满载长枪突击步枪的十八轮卡车 |
[06:52] | Every year, when LAPD property rooms | 每年 洛城警局的器具室 |
[06:54] | get full of guns from closed cases, | 都堆满了已结案件缴获的枪支 |
[06:56] | they ship ’em out to be melted and destroyed. | 他们会将其运出进行熔解和销毁 |
[06:58] | The Big Burn tends to be need‐to‐know only. | 大火烧应该只要求需要了解 |
[06:59] | Yeah, most people don’t know any details about it‐‐ | 是 多数人不知道任何细节 |
[07:01] | what time the convoy rolls out, | 车队何时出发 |
[07:02] | what route it takes. | 走什么路线 |
[07:03] | But this crew knew enough to pull off | 但这个团伙掌握了足够信息 |
[07:04] | a well‐coordinated assault. | 发动配合有素的袭击 |
[07:06] | The Jeeps they drove in | 他们开的吉普车 |
[07:07] | match the description of vehicles stolen | 与一周前米慎维荷一家汽车经销店 |
[07:08] | from a dealership in Mission Viejo a week ago. | 失窃的车辆相吻合 |
[07:10] | They fired shots to deter the LAPD airship. | 他们开枪阻止了洛城警局的空中支援 |
[07:13] | Drove into controlled airspace, evaded pursuit. | 驶入空中管控区域 逃避追击 |
[07:16] | Careful planning. | 精心策划过 |
[07:17] | – There’s got to be a leak somewhere. – In the LAPD? | -肯定有人泄露消息 -警局内部吗 |
[07:20] | Leading to a cop maybe dying? There better not be. | 导致了一名警察生命垂危 最好不是这样 |
[07:22] | We have to consider all possibilities. | 我们得考虑到所有可能性 |
[07:23] | You know, a lot of these guns | 这些枪支很多 |
[07:24] | were used in cases SWAT closed. | 都出现在特警队所结的案子中 |
[07:25] | .50‐cals, HK416s, M14s, aug a2s… | 50口径 HK416 M14 AUG-A2 |
[07:29] | Capable of firing .223 rounds through SWAT body armor, | 每分钟能发射千发.223雷明顿子弹 |
[07:32] | over a thousand rounds per minute. | 可射穿特警队的防弹服 |
[07:34] | And now they’re in the hands of a crew | 现在它们落入了一个 |
[07:35] | who’s willing to shoot the police. | 愿意对警察开枪的一个团伙手中 |
[08:21] | Since our truck was found abandoned in Long Beach, | 我们的货车已找到 被遗弃在长滩 |
[08:23] | I’ve cozied up with Long Beach PD | 我拉拢了长滩警局 |
[08:25] | to help track down this crew. | 协助我们追踪这个团伙 |
[08:26] | This is Detective Herb Gordon, LBPD. | 这位是长滩警局的赫布·戈登警探 |
[08:29] | – Detective. – Sergeant Kay. | -警探 -凯警司 |
[08:31] | Jim Street. | 吉姆·斯特里特 |
[08:32] | I heard you left Long Beach and made Metro SWAT. | 我听说你离开长滩警局加入了都市特警队 |
[08:34] | I just didn’t believe it until now. | 我现在才相信这是真的 |
[08:36] | We’re a long way from being boots, huh? | 我们早就不是新人了 对吗 |
[08:38] | Rocking polyester in the LBC. | 在长滩当着巡警 |
[08:40] | – How is Long Beach? – Well, you are missed. | -长滩那还好吗 -大家都想你了 |
[08:42] | Our, uh, sympathies are with your officer and his family. | 对你们的警官和他的家人表示同情 |
[08:46] | We know he was injured in Long Beach, | 我们知道他在长滩受了伤 |
[08:47] | so we’re here to help. | 所以过来帮忙 |
[08:48] | Well, it’s our guns that could be unleashed in your streets, | 我们的失窃枪支可能会流落到你们街头 |
[08:50] | so both departments are highly motivated. | 所以两个警局都非常关注 |
[08:52] | Our mayor’s chatted with yours. | 我们市长跟你们市长谈过了 |
[08:53] | Resources are at each other’s disposal. | 资源彼此共享 |
[08:55] | And that includes using our Southeast Division as a hub. | 以我们的东南分局为中心 |
[08:58] | Now, we’re not as, um, high‐tech as you guys, | 我们没有你们这里设备先进 |
[09:01] | but we’re, uh, we’re in the middle of this search. | 但是我们正在搜寻当中 |
[09:02] | We’ll work with the ATF, | 我们将与烟酒枪械及爆炸物管理局合作 |
[09:04] | checking local gun shows and dealers | 检查本地枪支展览和经销商 |
[09:05] | for any signs of those stolen weapons. | 是否出现了枪支被盗情况 |
[09:07] | Technically, I’m here as a consultant, | 严格来说 我是来做 |
[09:08] | outside the chain of command, but may I also suggest | 指挥系统外的顾问的 但我建议 |
[09:11] | checking with undercover gang and narco officers. | 查一下卧底黑帮和缉毒警员 |
[09:13] | You think these weapons could be sold to the hood | 你觉得这些武器可能会卖给街区 |
[09:15] | or south of the border to the cartels? | 或是边境以南的毒品集团 |
[09:16] | Absolutely. | 肯定如此 |
[09:17] | You know, uh, I grew up in Long Beach. | 我在长滩长大 |
[09:20] | If these guys are dealing guns there, | 如果这些人在那贩卖枪支 |
[09:22] | I may know a source that could help us track ’em down. | 我可能认识一名线人能帮我们追查到他们 |
[09:24] | All right, great. | 那好 很棒 |
[09:24] | – I’ll go with you. – Okay. | -我跟你一起去 -好 |
[09:26] | Hey, Deac. Deac. I got an idea of who our leak is. | 迪肯 迪肯 我有泄露消息的人的线索了 |
[09:29] | Police convoys are partly arranged | 警方车队部分是由 |
[09:30] | by property officers, right? | 器具室人员安排的 对吗 |
[09:31] | They keep track of, uh, booked evidence, including guns. | 他们负责记录已备案的证据 包括枪支 |
[09:34] | And they’re civilians. | 而且他们是平民 |
[09:35] | They’re not sworn officers of the law. | 不是宣誓过的执法官员 |
[09:36] | Right. | 对 |
[09:36] | So I looked up property officers. I found this guy. | 于是我查了一下器具室官员 发现了这个人 |
[09:39] | Dennis Upton. | 丹尼斯·厄普顿 |
[09:40] | He was scheduled to work today. | 他今天有班 |
[09:41] | Called in sick at the last second. | 临到上班请了病假 |
[09:42] | – Well, isn’t that convenient? – Yeah. | -这倒是很巧 -嗯 |
[09:44] | All right, tell you what. | 这么着 |
[09:45] | You take Tan and Chris. | 你带着谭和克里斯 |
[09:45] | Go see how sick this guy really is. | 去看看这个人到底生的什么病 |
[09:49] | I just got a call from the hospital. | 我刚接到医院的电话 |
[09:51] | Officer Hawks is between surgeries. | 霍克斯警官刚做完一项手术 |
[09:53] | He’s conscious now. | 现在醒过来了 |
[09:55] | How well do you know him? | 你跟他有多熟 |
[09:59] | Keen observer, aren’t you, Sergeant? | 观察得很细致嘛 警司 |
[10:02] | Hawks was my partner | 霍克斯是我在好莱坞分局 |
[10:03] | when we were detectives in Hollywood Division. | 当警探时的搭档 |
[10:05] | Well, I was thinking we should go talk to him, | 我觉得我们应该去找他聊聊 |
[10:07] | see what he knows that might help us identify these guys. | 看看他知道些什么 或许能帮我们查到这些人的身份 |
[10:10] | Uh, may not be the best time for us to chat. | 现在可能不是机会 |
[10:13] | He stepped down from detective last year. | 他去年从警探的位置退了下来 |
[10:15] | I helped him get the convoy assignment. | 车队的活是我帮他找的 |
[10:17] | I told him it’d be an easy gig. | 我告诉他这是份轻松差事 |
[10:19] | Guess I was wrong. | 现在看来我错了 |
[10:28] | Luca, you’re the ranking P‐three‐plus‐one. | 卢卡 你是咱们三的头 |
[10:30] | How do you want to play this? | 你打算怎么演 |
[10:31] | Well, as my dad used to say, | 我爸常跟我说 |
[10:33] | always start by knocking on the door. | 首先一定是要敲门 |
[10:38] | Sound like they’re coming from the backyard. | 听起来是后院传来的声音 |
[10:39] | Chris, Tan, two side. I got the four. | 克里斯 谭 你们去东侧 我去西侧 |
[10:52] | LAPD! Put your weapon down! | 洛城警局 放下武器 |
[10:55] | – I said put your gun down! – Okay, okay. | -我说了放下你的武器 -好 好 |
[10:57] | Dennis Upton? Thought you were under the weather. | 丹尼斯·厄普顿吗 你不是身体不适吗 |
[10:59] | We were gonna bring soup, but it doesn’t look like you need it. | 我们准备送些汤来 但看起来你并不需要 |
[11:02] | Is that a tommy gun? | 那是把汤姆冲锋枪吗 |
[11:07] | LAPD convoy got ripped off this morning. | 洛城警局车队今早被抢劫了 |
[11:09] | You got over a thousand assault rifles in your storage shed. | 你的仓库有 一千多把突击步枪 |
[11:12] | It’s not a good look. | 看起来对你很不利 |
[11:13] | You think I ripped off the police? | 你觉得是我抢劫了那个警察 |
[11:15] | Come on, I’m not that crazy. | 拜托 我才没有那么疯 |
[11:16] | You’re also not that sick. | 但你好像也没生病 |
[11:18] | Yeah, I stayed home to do target practice for my podcast. | 我在家为我的播客做瞄靶练习 |
[11:21] | It’s called Two Tickets to the Gun Show. | 播客名叫《枪支展览会的两张门票》 |
[11:24] | That’s original. | 真有创意 |
[11:25] | Firing assault weapons in California is illegal. | 在加州使用攻击性武器是违法的 |
[11:27] | I’m just a collector. | 我只是个收藏家 |
[11:28] | I mean, that tommy gun belonged to Mickey Cohen. | 那把汤姆冲锋枪是米奇·科恩的 |
[11:31] | This piece right here, | 这一把 |
[11:33] | Pablo Escobar. | 巴勃罗·埃斯科瓦尔的 |
[11:34] | And that, that was used in the North Hollywood shoot‐out. | 那把 在北好莱坞枪战中开过火 |
[11:37] | Oh, so you buy guns from real‐life crimes? | 这么说你购买真实罪案中的枪支 |
[11:39] | Yes, but not today’s real‐life crime. | 是的 但和今天的案子无关 |
[11:41] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[11:42] | This is a special edition Uzi | 这是把特别版的乌兹冲锋枪 |
[11:44] | with Gilly Gembetta’s name engraved on it. | 上面还刻着吉利·甘贝塔的名字 |
[11:46] | I know, because I booked it into evidence last year. | 我知道 是因为它是我去年做的登记 |
[11:48] | It has 11 bodies on it. | 这把枪背着十一条人命 |
[11:49] | The serial number’s been filed off, | 枪的序列号已经被注销了 |
[11:51] | but it was definitely inside that hijacked truck. | 但绝对在那辆被抢劫的车中 |
[11:52] | Did you hear a cop got shot during that hijacking? | 你听说抢劫时有一名警察中枪了吗 |
[11:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:58] | Okay, okay, all right, I’m in real trouble. | 好吧 好了 我现在真有麻烦了 |
[12:01] | – I get it. – Yeah, yeah, you are. | -我知道了 -没错 |
[12:02] | I didn’t want anybody getting shot, especially a cop. | 我不希望有人吃枪子 尤其是警察 |
[12:06] | It’s just I bought guns from these guys before. | 只是我之前从这些人手中买过枪 |
[12:08] | They gave me a great deal. | 他们给我的条件很丰厚 |
[12:09] | If I gave them intel on the convoy, | 如果我给他们车队的情报 |
[12:11] | they’d let me pick any piece I wanted from the truck. | 他们就让我在车上任选一把枪 |
[12:13] | I mean, do you know what the LAPD was gonna do | 你知道洛城警局会怎么对待 |
[12:15] | with this work of art? Melt it. | 这个艺术品吗 把它熔了 |
[12:17] | – Who’d you deal with? – I don’t know her name. | -和你做交易的是谁 -我不知道她的名字 |
[12:19] | Some lady with an accent. | 一个有口音的女士 |
[12:22] | – Sounds Jamaican. – Jamaicans with big guns? | -听起来像是牙买加人 -携重武器的牙买加人 |
[12:25] | Could be the Chaos Posse. | 可能是混乱武装团的 |
[12:26] | Jamaican gunrunners? | 牙买加军火走私商 |
[12:27] | They got no problem targeting cops‐‐ | 他们不怕和警察作对 |
[12:28] | work mainly on the East Coast, | 主要活跃在东海岸 |
[12:29] | but this definitely fits their M. O. | 但这个案子绝对符合他们的作案风格 |
[12:30] | Okay, everything that you got on these Jamaicans. | 好吧 告诉我们所有这些牙买加人的信息 |
[12:33] | I mean everything, no more games. | 所有 不要再耍花样了 |
[12:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:38] | Thanks, Luca. | 谢谢你 卢卡 |
[12:39] | Chaos Posse operates in Miami and New York. | 混乱武装团在迈阿密和纽约活动 |
[12:41] | – What are they doing in L. A.? – Expansion? | -他们来洛杉矶做什么 -扩张吗 |
[12:44] | Basic corporate economics: you’re either getting bigger | 基本企业经济学 要么做大 |
[12:46] | or you’re getting smaller. | 要么变小 |
[12:47] | Well, finding out who they’re selling to won’t be easy‐‐ | 找到他们的销售对象并不容易 |
[12:49] | Chaos Posse doesn’t leave loose ends. | 混乱武装团不会留下马脚 |
[12:59] | Hey, Ed. | 艾德 |
[13:01] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[13:03] | Look, you know I can’t stay long. | 你知道我不能久留 |
[13:06] | The people who did this, | 作案的人 |
[13:07] | anything you remember about them? | 你对他们还有什么印象吗 |
[13:13] | Don Dada. | 唐老大 |
[13:17] | No, no. Piper Lynch, | 不 不 派珀·林奇 |
[13:18] | if you don’t get out of this room… | 如果你不出去 |
[13:20] | I’m sorry. I’m done. I’m‐I’m leaving. | 抱歉 我问完了 我这就走 |
[13:21] | Miss, miss, miss, miss. | 小姐 小姐 |
[13:23] | I’m Sergeant Harrelson, LAPD SWAT. | 我是哈里森警司 洛城警局特警队的 |
[13:25] | Pamela Hawks. Ed’s wife. | 帕梅拉·霍克斯 艾德的妻子 |
[13:28] | You’re a piece of work coming here. | 你还有脸过来 |
[13:29] | I’m just trying to help find who did this to him. | 我只想帮忙找到伤害他的凶手 |
[13:32] | Well, help somewhere else. | 去别处帮忙吧 |
[13:37] | Mrs. Hawks, it’s been an emotional day. | 霍克斯太太 今天大家都很悲痛 |
[13:39] | We just needed to ask a few questions of your husband. | 我们只需问你丈夫几个问题 |
[13:41] | I’m sure he’s happy to see you. | 他肯定很高兴看到你 |
[13:48] | Hi. | 亲爱的 |
[13:53] | Thanks, Asafa. You, too. | 谢谢你 阿萨法 你也是 |
[13:55] | You want to tell me what that was? | 能告诉我刚是怎么回事吗 |
[13:57] | Not especially. Hawks gave me something, though. | 不是很想 不过霍克斯给了我一些信息 |
[14:00] | The guy who shot him was called Don Dada. | 朝他开枪的人叫唐老大 |
[14:02] | It’s a term of respect, probably a street moniker. | 是一种尊称 可能是个街头绰号 |
[14:05] | Maybe it’ll get us a real I. D. | 或许能帮我们查到他的真实身份 |
[14:12] | So this source that we’re looking for is an arms dealer? | 所以我们要找的这个线人是一个军火商 |
[14:14] | Mm, he grew up in a family of gunrunners. | 他在一个军火走私商家族中长大 |
[14:16] | He’s not a criminal. | 他不是罪犯 |
[14:18] | You think that dressing in civvies is… | 你觉得穿着便服 |
[14:20] | gonna help us with this informant? | 能有助于我们接近这个线人 |
[14:22] | He’s not exactly an informant. | 严格来说他算不上线人 |
[14:24] | He’s a… | 他是… |
[14:26] | …my brother. | 我的兄弟 |
[14:28] | Streeter. | 斯特里特 |
[14:29] | Nate. | 内特 |
[14:30] | It’s good to see you. Back in the LBC. | 很高兴看见你 回长滩了 |
[14:32] | – Yeah, man. – You’re Street’s brother? | -是啊 -你是斯特里特的兄弟 |
[14:34] | Foster brother. Nate Warren. | 寄养兄弟 内特·沃伦 |
[14:36] | – David Kay. – After everything went down with my parents, | -大卫·凯 -我父母闹翻后 |
[14:39] | I moved to a group home‐‐ | 我搬进了一个教养院 |
[14:41] | I used to get my ass beat on the regular | 我以前经常挨打 |
[14:43] | till Nate taught me how to fight. | 直到内特教会了我怎么打架 |
[14:44] | You had a decent knuckle game to start. | 你自己本身底子也不错 |
[14:46] | It’s been a minute. I know. | 好久不见了 我知道 |
[14:49] | Lot of memories. | 很多回忆 |
[14:51] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:53] | Listen, uh, the reason I’m here is I need your help. | 听着 我来这的原因是我需要你的帮助 |
[14:58] | So you’re here to ask a favor? | 这么说你是来找我帮忙的 |
[15:00] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[15:07] | Nate and I used to be really close. | 内特和我以前关系很好 |
[15:09] | He’s older, so he left the group home first. | 他比我大 所以他先离开了教养院 |
[15:12] | But he was always checking on me. | 但他总是来看我 |
[15:14] | When I got old enough, I left, too, | 等我年纪够大了 我也离开了 |
[15:15] | but I kind of never looked back. | 但我几乎没怎么回来看过他 |
[15:17] | So you ghosted him. | 你没跟他联系了 |
[15:17] | Not exactly, but… | 也不是 但是… |
[15:20] | I needed a clean slate. | 我需要一个清白的记录 |
[15:21] | I don’t think he sees it that way. | 我觉得他不是那么想的 |
[15:23] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[15:24] | You never visited. | 你从没来看过我 |
[15:26] | I checked in a few times, to see where we stood. | 我来找过你几次 看看大家的情况 |
[15:29] | But you didn’t care to find out. | 但你却懒得找到我 |
[15:33] | Street. Hondo got a hit on our shooter. | 斯特里特 洪都有枪手的线索了 |
[15:36] | ATF database | 烟酒枪械及爆炸物管理局的数据库 |
[15:37] | identified Don Dada as Isaac Irie. | 查到了唐老大就是艾萨克·艾瑞 |
[15:39] | Now, he was charged in Queens for shooting | 他现在被控在皇后区枪杀一名 |
[15:41] | an ATF officer, | 烟酒枪械及爆炸物管理局官员 |
[15:42] | but everyone set to testify against him disappeared | 但在庭审还没开始前 |
[15:44] | before the trial even started. | 所有指证他的人就都消失了 |
[15:45] | This guy ties up loose ends and he’s dangerous. | 这个家伙做事严谨 极其危险 |
[15:48] | You getting anywhere with your brother? | 你在你兄弟那打听到什么了吗 |
[15:50] | Don’t worry. This is just how we say hello in the LBC. | 别担心 我们在长滩就是这么打招呼的 |
[15:54] | You remember when we took that blood oath? | 你还记得我们一起发了血誓吗 |
[15:56] | You really pulling that card, bruh? | 你真要打这张牌吗 哥们 |
[15:58] | We were stupid teenagers. | 那时我们只是傻乎乎的小孩子 |
[15:59] | You told me if I ever needed anything, | 你说如果我有什么需要 |
[16:02] | I could ask three favors, and no matter what, | 就能找你帮忙 不管什么事 |
[16:04] | you would have my back. | 你都会支持我 |
[16:07] | The first favor was when you borrowed my chopper | 第一个忙就是你借了我的直升机 |
[16:08] | to impress Meg Ullman, right? | 讨好梅格·乌尔曼 对吗 |
[16:10] | You crashed it on the PCH. | 直升机被你坠毁在太平洋海岸公路上 |
[16:12] | And the second favor was for you to forgive me. | 第二个忙是要你原谅我 |
[16:15] | But I never cashed in the third one, not until now. | 但我从没有兑现过第三个 直到现在 |
[16:18] | The Chaos Posse is in Long Beach. | 混乱武装团现在在长滩 |
[16:21] | They shot a cop. | 他们朝一个警察开了枪 |
[16:22] | And now they got a truckload of guns. | 现在他们弄到一货车枪 |
[16:26] | When the Chaos Posse gets cornered, | 混乱武装团走投无路时 |
[16:28] | they’d rather be buried by six than judged by 12. | 他们宁死也不愿上法庭 |
[16:31] | People are scared of them. | 大家都怕他们 |
[16:32] | But this bar’s like a big TV set with huge antennas, man. | 但这间酒吧就像装着巨大天线的大电视 |
[16:36] | Lot of roughnecks roll through here. | 很多无赖都在这活动 |
[16:40] | Things get said, | 流言纷纷 |
[16:41] | and I hear a lot of those things. | 我听到了很多 |
[16:43] | But I’ll get into it. | 不过我会留意的 |
[16:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:47] | Let me know. | 有消息告诉我 |
[16:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[16:53] | You know, Lynch, in my experience, | 林奇 以我的经验 |
[16:55] | when a cop’s wife is pissed off at a former female partner, | 一个警察的妻子生警察的前搭档的气 |
[16:57] | it tends to be for one reason. | 通常只有一个原因 |
[16:58] | I thought you were SWAT, not a detective. | 我以为你只是特警队的 不是查案的 |
[17:00] | You came in looking at all our files. | 你到我们这来翻查我们的资料 |
[17:03] | You hit me up about my one SWAT reprimand from a decade ago. | 你提到了十年前我在特警队受到的一次训诫 |
[17:08] | You seem to know a lot about us, | 你似乎很了解我们 |
[17:10] | but you don’t want us to know anything about you. | 但你却不希望我们了解你的事 |
[17:12] | You and Hawks? | 你和霍克斯 |
[17:15] | First rule you learn as a lady cop: | 作为一名女警察的第一条规矩 |
[17:17] | Don’t get involved with other cops. | 不要跟其他警察产生感情 |
[17:19] | And yet? | 然而还是 |
[17:21] | And yet. | 然而还是 |
[17:26] | Yeah, go ahead, Street. | 说 斯特里特 |
[17:28] | Roger that. Street’s source came through. | 收到 斯特里特的线报来了 |
[17:31] | We got an address on the Chaos Posse’s hideout. | 我们得到了混乱武装团藏身地的地址 |
[17:40] | Nate says the woman who owns the strip club | 内特说拥有这家脱衣舞俱乐部的女人 |
[17:42] | is Isaac Irie’s West Coast sidepiece. | 就是艾萨克·艾瑞的情妇 |
[17:47] | All right, listen up. We got eyes on the location. | 好了 听好了 我们正在盯着这个地址 |
[17:49] | Visual on the one and two sides. | 可以看到北面和东面 |
[17:51] | All’s quiet on the Western Front. | 西部战线没有动静 |
[17:53] | Right now, we’re watching air move. | 现在 我们正在盯着他们的动向 |
[17:55] | 22‐David in position. I have a visual on the four side; | 22D已就位 我能看到西面 |
[17:58] | Long Beach patrol has the three side. | 长滩巡警守住了南面 |
[17:59] | This is Detective Gordon. I authored a search warrant. | 我是戈登警探 我发出了一条搜查令 |
[18:01] | Got it signed. Ready to roll. | 已经签好了 准备行动 |
[18:02] | Deac, I’m still five minutes out. | 迪肯 我还有五分钟路程 |
[18:04] | – Don’t wait on me. – Roger that. | -不要等我 -收到 |
[18:05] | Chris, initiate. | 克里斯 出动 |
[18:10] | LAPD! Search warrant! | 洛城警局 我有搜查令 |
[18:12] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[18:13] | Down, down, down, down! | 趴下 趴下 |
[18:14] | Down. | 趴下 |
[18:20] | Take cover! | 找掩护 |
[18:21] | Shots fired! Shots fired! | 有人开枪 有人开枪 |
[18:27] | 24‐David has eyes on shooter! | 24D看到了枪手 |
[18:29] | In pursuit! | 正在追击 |
[18:30] | Hands! | 举起手来 |
[18:32] | Switching to beanbag. | 改用橡皮子弹 |
[18:42] | We’ve got movement on the two side‐‐ | 西面有动静 |
[18:44] | black Jeep matching description from the hijacking. | 一辆符合抢劫案描述的黑色吉普车 |
[18:48] | Don’t move! Hands! Out of the car! | 不要动 举起手来 下车 |
[18:49] | Get out of the car! Hands, now! | 下车 举起手来 立刻 |
[18:51] | Hands! | 举起手来 |
[19:04] | Street! Luca! You hold down the fort! | 斯特里特 卢卡 你们坚持一会 |
[19:06] | – Let’s see if we can get a better shot! – Roger that. | -看能不能找到更好的角度开枪 -收到 |
[19:12] | Hey! Time to go! | 该走了 |
[19:42] | Searched the Chaos Posse’s hideout, top to bottom. | 搜过了混乱武装团的藏身地 里里外外都搜遍了 |
[19:44] | Found fake passports, but no sign of long guns. | 找到了伪造的护照 但没发现长枪 |
[19:46] | Recovered two AUG A2s off the dead posse members. | 从两名已击毙的武装团成员身上追缴了两把AUG-A2 |
[19:49] | But the majority of the stolen guns | 但大部分失窃枪支 |
[19:50] | are still in the wind with Isaac. | 和艾萨克仍没有消息 |
[19:54] | Welcome to Long Beach Southeast Division. | 欢迎来到长滩警局东南分局 |
[19:56] | Short on manpower today, | 由于卡尔斯巴德的训练比赛 |
[19:57] | due to training exercises in Carlsbad. | 今天人手不足 |
[20:02] | Travis. | 崔维斯 |
[20:04] | As I said, it’s a little different flavor here. | 我说过了 这里风格不同 |
[20:12] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:13] | Hey. You guys LAPD? | 你们是洛城警局的 |
[20:14] | Has my bail been paid yet? | 我的保释金交了吗 |
[20:16] | Can you tell me why I’m still here? | 能告诉我为什么还把我关在这吗 |
[20:19] | Is this how it is in the LBC? | 长滩都是这样吗 |
[20:20] | Now you’re getting it. | 现在你领会到了 |
[20:22] | Ah. Sorry, sir. Not in our purview. | 抱歉 先生 这不在我们的职权范围 |
[20:24] | That’s two of our bad boys and one bad girl accounted for, | 那就是我们要抓的两名男嫌疑人和一名女嫌疑人 |
[20:27] | leaving five at large, including Isaac Irie. | 也就是说还有五名嫌犯在逃 包括艾萨克·艾瑞 |
[20:29] | The ATF has wires up on usual suspects. | 烟酒枪械及爆炸物管理局监听了常备嫌疑犯 |
[20:31] | There was chatter about potential gun sales earlier in the day, | 有谈话说今天早些时候可能会出手枪支 |
[20:33] | but it stopped in the last hour. | 但在最后时刻停止了 |
[20:35] | Our gunrunner stopped trying to sell guns? | 我们的军火走私犯不卖枪了 |
[20:37] | The Chaos Posse changed their plan. Why? | 混乱武装团改变计划了 为什么 |
[20:39] | We may be disrupting business. | 可能中断了生意 |
[20:42] | We may be short on manpower, | 我们可能人手不足 |
[20:43] | but we have every available unit in the field, searching. | 但我们在所有区域都派警力监守 搜查 |
[20:45] | Splendid. | 很好 |
[20:46] | In the meantime, I’d love to have a chat with our bad girl. | 与此同时 我想跟我们的女嫌犯聊一聊 |
[20:49] | Sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
[20:50] | Brie, | 小布 |
[20:51] | did you get my message? | 你收到我的信息了吗 |
[20:51] | I got it, Hondo. Just processing. | 收到了 洪都 正在消化 |
[20:54] | Dad actually having cancer… | 爸爸真的得了癌症 |
[20:55] | Every time I think I’m making progress, | 每次我觉得有了进展 |
[20:57] | he starts talking crazy about not getting that biopsy. | 他就开始说胡话 不去接受活检 |
[20:59] | – Have you forgotten who your father is? – Oh, here we go. | -你忘了你爸是什么人了 吗 -又来了 |
[21:01] | Every time he’s a pain in the ass, he’s my father. | 每次他很烦人的时候 就成了我爸了 |
[21:03] | Come on, Brie. I need your help. | 拜托 小布 我需要你的帮助 |
[21:04] | What do you expect me to do? | 你希望我做什么 |
[21:05] | Maybe we gang up on him. | 或许我们可以联合起来对付他 |
[21:07] | Already tried talking to my mother and Winnie, | 我已经联系了我妈和温妮谈了 |
[21:08] | but I haven’t heard back from Winnie. | 不过我还没收到温妮的回话 |
[21:10] | What else is new? | 这有什么新鲜的 |
[21:11] | Don’t do that. You know it’s complicated. | 别这样 你知道这事很复杂 |
[21:12] | The charming dad that you grew up with is the same guy | 那个伴你长大的魅力老爸也同样是 |
[21:14] | who abandoned us for another woman in Oakland. | 为了奥克兰的一个女人抛弃了我们的人 |
[21:17] | Look, he’s scared. I get it. | 听着 他很害怕 我明白 |
[21:19] | He seems to be okay with dying, Brie. | 他好像觉得死了没什么 小布 |
[21:21] | I just don’t understand where that’s coming from. | 我只是不能理解那想法是从哪来的 |
[21:22] | He’s probably never gonna tell you. | 他可能永远也不会告诉你的 |
[21:23] | Once he’s made up his mind, he can’t be pushed. | 一旦他下了决心 你逼他也没用 |
[21:26] | Look, in a few days, he’ll change his mind, | 过几天 他就会改主意 |
[21:28] | decide to have the surgery. | 决定接受手术的 |
[21:29] | And what if he doesn’t? | 那如果他没改主意呢 |
[21:35] | Yo, Luca. I heard, uh, Hondo, Deacon and Chris | 我说卢卡 我听说洪都迪肯和克里斯 |
[21:38] | went in on the food truck? Is that true? | 都投资餐车项目了 是真的吗 |
[21:39] | Yeah. They asked to buy shares, | 对 他们要求投资入股 |
[21:41] | but I’m still evaluating the offers. | 但我还在权衡呢 |
[21:42] | Uh, well, look, I can’t offer any money. | 听着 我出不起钱 |
[21:44] | I’m saving for an engagement ring. | 我还在攒钱买订婚戒指呢 |
[21:46] | – With Bonnie? Dude! – Yeah. | -和邦妮吗 伙计 -嗯 |
[21:48] | – Congrats. – Yeah, thanks, man. | -恭喜啊 -谢谢 |
[21:49] | Awesome, man. | 太棒了 |
[21:50] | But, hey, what I can offer is, uh, cooking equipment. | 但是我能提供给你 厨具 |
[21:54] | A poker buddy of mine | 我一个打牌的哥们儿 |
[21:54] | manages this restaurant supply warehouse downtown, | 在市区管理一个餐馆物资仓库 |
[21:57] | and he owes me, | 他欠我钱 |
[21:57] | so I can probably cash in chips for a Viking oven. | 所以我应该可以用他欠我的钱换个维京烤箱 |
[22:00] | Nice, bro. Those are, like, what, seven grand a pop? | 太棒了兄弟 那要七千块一台 |
[22:03] | All right, I’ll let you know if I decide to take you up on it. | 好的 如果我决定让你入股我会告诉你的 |
[22:07] | All right. | 好的 |
[22:12] | Mrs. Hawks. | 霍克斯太太 |
[22:15] | How’s your husband? | 您丈夫怎么样 |
[22:16] | Doctors took him in for what they say is his final surgery. | 医生带他去做最后一场手术了 |
[22:19] | Ed suggested I get out of the hospital, get some fresh air. | 艾德建议我去医院外面透透气 |
[22:23] | But the only place I could think of coming was here. | 但我唯一能想到的地方是来这里 |
[22:26] | Seeing you all at work helps me know | 看见你们都在工作有助于让我确信 |
[22:28] | that Ed is going to be okay. | 艾德会没事的 |
[22:30] | Hey, Tan. | 谭 |
[22:32] | Let’s go talk… | 我们去说说… |
[22:34] | Sergeant Harrelson, | 哈里森警司 |
[22:35] | I also came here to apologize for the way I behaved at the hospital. | 我来这也是想为我在医院里的行为道歉 |
[22:39] | No, there’s no need for that. | 不必向我道歉 |
[22:41] | I’m just sorry that you have to go through any of this. | 我也对你的经历感到痛心 |
[22:44] | You seem like a decent man. | 你看起来是个正直的人 |
[22:47] | I assume you’re also a good cop. | 我想你也是个好警察 |
[22:49] | Because of that, I thought you might want to know | 因此 我想你可能想要知道 |
[22:51] | what type of person you’re working with in Piper Lynch. | 和你共事的派珀·林奇是个什么样的人 |
[22:57] | We searched your hideout and found a passport | 我们搜查了你们的藏身之地 发现了本护照 |
[22:59] | that said your name is Tamika. | 上面说你叫塔米卡 |
[23:00] | I don’t know if that’s real, | 我不知道那是不是真名 |
[23:01] | but we’re gonna call you that anyway. | 不过我们还是这么称呼你吧 |
[23:02] | Where’s Isaac? He planning to sell those guns | 艾萨克在哪 他是想把枪支卖掉 |
[23:04] | or use them for something else? | 还是想用来干点什么 |
[23:05] | Officer Tan and I have worked together a long time. | 谭警官和我共事了很长时间 |
[23:08] | He’s pushier than me. | 他性子比我急 |
[23:10] | When I started as a detective, | 我开始做警探时 |
[23:12] | my partner and I worked murder books together. | 我的搭档和我负责凶杀案 |
[23:14] | Me no understand. Speak plain truth. | 我不懂 说有用的 |
[23:17] | Oh, I’m getting to it. | 我就要说到了 |
[23:18] | My partner and I dealt with a lot of hard cases, | 我和我的搭档破获了很多棘手的案子 |
[23:20] | so we became hard cases ourselves. | 所以我们也成了某些人的眼中钉 |
[23:22] | Didn’t matter if a person was a sinner or a saint; | 无论你是圣人还是罪人 |
[23:24] | we worked every case like it was the most important case we ever had. | 我们把每个案子都当成最重要的去处理 |
[23:27] | Except I don’t feel that way about this one. | 可这个案子我不这么觉得 |
[23:29] | This one actually is personal. | 这是咱们的私人恩怨 |
[23:32] | You and your friends shot my former partner, | 你和你的同伙们枪击了我的前搭档 |
[23:35] | and you left him to die. | 把他扔在那等死 |
[23:37] | And right before we walked in here, | 就在我们进来之前 |
[23:38] | Officer Ed Hawks passed away in his hospital bed, | 艾德·霍克斯死在了医院的病床上 |
[23:42] | which means that you are guilty of murdering a police officer. | 所以你背上了谋杀警察的罪名 |
[23:45] | The district attorney is on her way down here to formally charge you. | 地区检察官很快就会来对你提起诉讼 |
[23:48] | She’ll be here in ten minutes. | 她十分钟后就到 |
[23:50] | Look, I didn’t pull the gully trigger. | 听着 不是我开的枪 |
[23:53] | Doesn’t matter. You still get sentenced like you did. | 无所谓 你还是会被判刑 |
[23:57] | Unless you decide to talk. | 除非你开口 |
[23:59] | Piper was my husband’s partner for seven years. | 派珀和我的丈夫做过七年的搭档 |
[24:02] | It wasn’t just that she had an affair with him. | 事情不仅仅是他与它有了外遇 |
[24:05] | After he tried to end it, she wouldn’t let it go. | 他想结束关系时 她不肯放手 |
[24:07] | Do you know how devastating a broken family can be? | 你知道一个破碎的家庭多让人心碎吗 |
[24:11] | I have an idea. | 我能理解 |
[24:13] | She actively tried to break up my marriage. | 她不遗余力地破坏我的婚姻 |
[24:17] | I don’t tell you this to gossip. | 我不是和你嚼舌头 |
[24:19] | I tell you because it says a lot about her ethics, | 我告诉你是因为这很能说明她的人品 |
[24:22] | for whatever that’s worth. | 不管你会怎么想 |
[24:27] | Them questions you asking | 你问的这些问题 |
[24:29] | is not really questions you want an answer to. | 并不是你想了解的 |
[24:33] | It’s not what you think it is. | 不是你想的那样 |
[24:35] | – What do you mean by that? – Doesn’t matter. | -这话什么意思 -无所谓 |
[24:36] | I don’t want to hear any more | 我不想再听了 |
[24:38] | unless you’re gonna tell us where those guns are. | 除非你告诉我们那些枪在哪里 |
[24:41] | Right now! | 马上 |
[24:44] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:47] | I’ll tell you what you want to hear. | 我告诉你你想听的 |
[24:50] | Tamika gave us Isaac’s plan. | 塔米卡把艾萨克的计划告诉我们了 |
[24:52] | The chatter about gun sales stopped | 他们不再讨论枪支的销售 |
[24:53] | because the Chaos Posse decided who to sell to. | 是因为混乱武装团已经决定要卖给谁了 |
[24:55] | They’re unloading guns to the Vandals, | 他们要把枪卖给汪达尔武士 |
[24:56] | Forty Two’s and Baja Diablos. | 四十二团和巴哈破坏神 |
[25:00] | Three of the most dangerous crews in Long Beach, | 长滩最危险的三个团伙 |
[25:02] | and they all hate each other. | 他们憎恨彼此 |
[25:03] | With guns like that, | 如果拿到那些枪 |
[25:04] | they’ll start shooting anything that moves. | 他们会朝任何人开枪 |
[25:05] | And civilians caught in the middle. | 平民就会无故遭殃 |
[25:07] | The buys go down within the hour in three separate locations. | 一个小时内 交易会在三个不同的地点进行 |
[25:10] | Those locations are spread across Long Beach. | 这些地点在长滩不同方位 |
[25:12] | The only way we’re gonna make it is if we split up. | 我们只能分头行事 |
[25:13] | I’ll hop on the horn, help mobilize the few units we have available. | 我去打电话 调动可用人手 |
[25:16] | – Lynch and I will coordinate with you. – Got it. | -林奇和我会跟你协调 -明白 |
[25:18] | – We’re gonna need most of you for this op. – Hey, Tan. | -你们大家都要参加此次行动 -谭 |
[25:20] | How’d you get Tamika to talk? | 你怎么让塔米卡开口的 |
[25:21] | You mean, how did Lynch get her to talk? | 你是问林奇怎么让她开口的吧 |
[25:23] | You may want to ask me that later. | 等完事之后再说吧 |
[25:33] | 30‐David to Command. | 30D呼叫指挥部 |
[25:34] | We’ve got eyes on location number one. | 我们盯住一号地点了 |
[25:36] | Visual on three tweakers. | 看到三个瘾君子 |
[25:37] | From the looks of it, probably members of the Vandals gang, | 看起来像是汪达尔武士团伙的成员 |
[25:39] | looking to make a buy from the Chaos Posse. | 想跟混乱武装团做交易 |
[25:41] | Roger that, 30‐David. | 收到 30D |
[25:42] | Watch your six. From what Tamika said, | 注意身后 根据塔米卡说的 |
[25:44] | these gun buys are going down in the next five minutes. | 这些枪支交易五分钟内就会开始 |
[25:46] | Luca, what’s your 20? | 卢卡 报告位置 |
[25:47] | 22‐David in position at location number two. | 20D在二号地点就位 |
[25:50] | Chris and Tan? | 克里斯和谭呢 |
[25:51] | 24‐David has reached location three. | 24D到达三号地点 |
[25:59] | All right. We got visual on a van. | 我们看到一辆货车 |
[26:07] | All right, looks like we got something. Let’s move. | 看来有情况了 行动吧 |
[26:13] | On the ground! | 跪在地上 |
[26:14] | – Let me see the hands! Hands, now! – On your knees! | -举起手来 举起手来 马上 -跪下 |
[26:15] | Show me your hands! | 举起手来 |
[26:16] | – On your knees now! LAPD! – Hands! | -跪下 洛城警局 -举手 |
[26:24] | Hey, we found guns, but not any from the hijacked truck. | 我们找到枪了 但都不是被劫卡车上的 |
[26:26] | Luca, what do you see at location number two? | 卢卡 二号地点有什么发现吗 |
[26:28] | Same thing. We found guns, but small‐time. | 我们也一样 找到了枪 但没几支 |
[26:30] | – No sign of Jamaicans. – Same thing at location three, boss. | -没看到牙买加人 -三号地点也一样 老大 |
[26:34] | This isn’t the Chaos Posse. | 这不是混乱武装团 |
[26:36] | Tamika lied. | 塔米卡撒谎了 |
[26:39] | She told me what I wanted to hear. | 她说了我想听的话 |
[26:40] | I don’t think it’s that simple. | 我觉得事情没那么简单 |
[26:41] | They tried to use us to eliminate their competition. | 他们企图利用我们来消灭竞争对手 |
[26:43] | It still doesn’t explain what the Chaos Posse | 但还是不能说明混乱武装团 |
[26:45] | plans on doing with those guns. | 打算怎么处理那些枪 |
[26:51] | Two visits in one day? | 一天来两次 |
[26:52] | Nate, you already did me a solid, | 内特 你已经帮了我一个大忙 |
[26:54] | and I appreciate that, and I thank you. | 我很感激 谢谢你 |
[26:56] | Do you know what the people in here would do to me | 你知道如果这里的人知道我帮了警察 |
[26:58] | if they knew I did favors for a cop, man? | 会怎么对我吗 |
[27:00] | Already bad enough, you coming in here dressed like one. | 你来这里穿得像个警察已经够糟了 |
[27:03] | We are still having no luck tracking down these guns. | 我们仍然没有找到那些枪 |
[27:06] | Why is that my business? | 跟我有什么关系 |
[27:07] | Because this bar | 因为这个酒吧 |
[27:08] | is a way station for everything going on in Long Beach. | 是长滩所有动向的情报站 |
[27:11] | If there is anything that you know that I’m missing, | 如果你知道什么我不知道的 |
[27:13] | I could just really use it right now. | 我真的很需要你告诉我 |
[27:15] | Thought I already fulfilled our blood oath. | 我以为我已经履行了我们的血誓 |
[27:16] | You did. | 的确 |
[27:17] | But I know that you’re a good dude, so just be a good citizen. | 但我知道你是个好人 所以做个好市民吧 |
[27:23] | Look, man. | 听着 |
[27:25] | You can’t just turn your back on family | 你不能背弃自己的家人 |
[27:26] | and keep asking for stuff. | 然后还继续索求 |
[27:28] | When you came in here earlier, I thought for one second | 你刚才进来的时候 我有那么一瞬间还以为 |
[27:30] | that maybe you were here just to say “what’s up” to me. | 也许你就是过来跟我打个招呼 |
[27:33] | Ask me how I’m doing. | 问问我过得怎么样 |
[27:34] | – How are you doing, Nate? – How’s it look? | -你过得怎么样 内特 -你觉得呢 |
[27:36] | I’m working in a bar I don’t own, | 我在一家不属于我的酒吧中打工 |
[27:38] | hanging with the same low rent crowd I’ve always known. | 和那些跟我认识的底层人厮混 |
[27:40] | I can help get you out of here. | 我可以帮你离开这里 |
[27:42] | That offer always stands, man. | 那个提议永远有效 |
[27:45] | Nah. I’m good. | 不用了 我挺好的 |
[27:53] | There is one key on that ring that I can’t use for anything, | 我的钥匙扣上有一把没有用的钥匙 |
[27:56] | but I carry it with me | 但我还是把它带在身边 |
[27:58] | because it belongs to the bike | 是因为那是那辆你借给我 |
[28:01] | that I wrecked that you let me borrow. | 却被我弄坏了的自行车的钥匙 |
[28:02] | I carry it to remind myself | 我带着它是为了提醒自己 |
[28:04] | that you had my back. | 你挺过我 |
[28:07] | You know my dad was a drinker. | 你知道我爸爸是个酒鬼 |
[28:09] | Gave me my first shot when I was eight. | 我八岁时给了我第一杯酒 |
[28:11] | And I was lucky. | 我很幸运 |
[28:12] | I threw it up. I hated it. | 我吐了出来 我讨厌那个味道 |
[28:14] | My mom was even worse. | 我妈妈更糟 |
[28:16] | And out of a dozen foster homes, | 在十几个寄养家庭中 |
[28:17] | you are the only friend that I have ever had. | 你是我唯一一个朋友 |
[28:22] | But when Buck gave me a second chance, | 但当巴克给我第二次机会时 |
[28:24] | he made me promise not to have any connection | 他要我保证不能 |
[28:27] | to any temptations from my past life. | 和过去的生活有任何联系 |
[28:29] | I didn’t just ghost you, man. | 我不是只从你面前消失了 |
[28:30] | I ghosted everything. | 我抛弃了过去的一切 |
[28:32] | I was just trying to survive by moving on, and I am sorry. | 我只是想向前看 生存下去 很抱歉 |
[28:37] | I’m really sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[28:41] | Okay, Streeter. | 好吧 斯特里特 |
[28:45] | Look, I told you everything I knew before. | 我上次把我知道的都告诉你了 |
[28:48] | But after you left, there was this Jamaican | 但你离开后 有个牙买加人 |
[28:50] | who came in here and ordered a beer. | 来到这 点了啤酒 |
[28:52] | I’m not sure if he was Chaos Posse or not, | 我不确定他是不是混乱武装团的人 |
[28:56] | but he wasn’t talking guns, man. | 但他没提到枪 |
[28:58] | He was talking about some dude named Cyfort. | 他提到了一个叫塞佛的人 |
[29:01] | Does the name Chris Cyfort sound familiar? | 克里斯·塞佛这个名字听着耳熟吗 |
[29:04] | – Yeah. – Why? | -有点 -怎么了 |
[29:05] | Chaos Posse wants him dead. | 混乱武装团想要他的命 |
[29:07] | This guy’s name is Chris Cyfort. | 这个人就是克里斯·塞佛 |
[29:10] | He was brought in on a DUI just a few hours ago. | 几个小时前因酒驾被带进来 |
[29:17] | And that’s around the same time | 差不多同一时间 |
[29:17] | the Chaos Posse stopped shopping guns. | 混乱武装团停止了售卖枪支 |
[29:19] | Cyfort has priors for making fake passports. | 塞佛有伪造护照的前科 |
[29:22] | He’s also been suspected | 他也被怀疑 |
[29:24] | of being a bookkeeper for criminal enterprises, | 在为犯罪集团做账 |
[29:26] | though it’s never been confirmed. | 但从未得到证实 |
[29:28] | He must work for the Chaos Posse. | 他肯定在为混乱武装团工作 |
[29:31] | If he’s got knowledge of how they travel and do business, | 如果他知道他们的动向和生意之道 |
[29:33] | he’s a walking RICO case. | 他就是个活生生的反诈骗腐败组织集团案例 |
[29:34] | And a potential informant. | 也是一个潜在的线人 |
[29:36] | And they don’t leave loose ends. | 他们不会放过他 |
[29:40] | Cyfort’s why they changed their plans. | 塞佛就是他们改变计划的理由 |
[29:42] | The Chaos Posse stopped trying to sell guns | 混乱武装团停止出售枪支 |
[29:44] | to use them to come and kill Cyfort and anyone else here. | 是要用枪去杀塞佛和这里其他人 |
[29:47] | Get your cops back now. | 让你的警员们现在就回来 |
[29:58] | We’re heading straight over there. | 我们直接去那里 |
[29:59] | Whoa, whoa! Whoa! Hey! Watch that, boy. | 小心点 小伙子 |
[30:00] | Rest easy. Grab up their gun now. | 放轻松 拿走他们的枪 |
[30:02] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[30:07] | This is 20 David. | 这里是20D |
[30:08] | I need everyone back at Southeast Division immediately. | 我需要每个人立刻回到东南分局 |
[30:11] | The Chaos Posse’s on their way here. | 混乱武装团即将到这 |
[30:12] | Hondo, I’m checking the armory. | 洪都 我正在检查军械库 |
[30:14] | I put out a call to every patrol unit. | 我呼叫了每个巡逻队 |
[30:15] | Should only be minutes before they’re here. | 应该能赶在他们之前到 |
[30:17] | Yeah, well, old SWAT saying: when seconds count, | 特警队有句老话 千钧一发时 |
[30:18] | backup’s only minutes away. | 支援总是差之毫厘 |
[30:20] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[30:21] | Did you reach the armory? | 你到军械库了吗 |
[30:25] | Yes. | 到了 |
[30:30] | Unfortunately, most of our assault weapons | 不幸的是 大部分攻击性武器 |
[30:31] | are out in the field | 都在警官身上 |
[30:32] | with officers trying to hunt these guys down. | 他们正在努力追捕这些家伙 |
[30:44] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[30:55] | Where the hell’s Cyfort? | 塞佛在哪 |
[30:58] | Where is he?! | 他在哪 |
[30:59] | – Isaac! – Hey, hey, hey. Get her in there. | -艾萨克 -快带她进去 |
[31:37] | Show your face, or me murder a cop for fun! | 站出来 不然我就杀了这个警察玩玩 |
[31:53] | Deac, you there? | 迪肯 你到了吗 |
[31:54] | We’re three minutes out. | 还有三分钟 |
[31:55] | No, man, that’s too much time; they got hostages. | 来不及了 他们手上有人质 |
[31:57] | – What do you need, boss? – Call the maintenance division. | -要我们怎么做 头儿 -联系维修部 |
[31:59] | General services. On my cue, you cut the lights. | 关总闸 听我指令 切断照明电源 |
[32:01] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[32:12] | Deac, now. | 迪肯 现在 |
[32:41] | Get him out of here. Go. Get him out of here. | 带他走 快 带他走 |
[33:30] | Move! | 快走 |
[33:57] | Hands! | 举起手来 |
[33:59] | Let me see your hands. | 让我看到你的手 |
[34:30] | I admired your work today. | 我很钦佩你今天的表现 |
[34:33] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[34:35] | Ed’s surgeries went well. He’s gonna make it just fine. | 艾德的手术很成功 他会没事的 |
[34:39] | I, uh, saw you talking to his wife. | 我看到你和他妻子聊天了 |
[34:42] | Yeah. She, uh… | 对 她… |
[34:44] | she’s got a strong opinion about you. | 她对你很有意见 |
[34:46] | She tell you about me and Ed? | 她告诉你我和艾德的事了 |
[34:47] | – It’s not my business. – No. | -这跟我无关 -确实 |
[34:49] | But since you know, | 但既然你知道了 |
[34:51] | you might as well know the whole truth. | 还是知道全部的真相比较好 |
[34:54] | I’m not superstitious, | 我不迷信 |
[34:55] | but I find myself double tapping on surfaces | 但我每次想要保佑别人 |
[34:58] | anytime I want the best for people. | 都会敲两下 |
[35:03] | It means “Be safe.” | 代表着”祝你平安” |
[35:05] | When Ed and I were partners, | 艾德和我搭档的时候 |
[35:06] | we would wish each other well before every shift. | 每次轮岗我们都会祝对方好运 |
[35:08] | Of course, the one time I forgot, | 当然 我唯一忘记的那次 |
[35:10] | we almost got killed, so now I don’t forget. | 我们差点被杀 所以现在我不会忘了 |
[35:16] | As much as I loved Ed, | 虽然我很爱艾德 |
[35:18] | I knew the best thing for him was to be with his wife. | 但我知道他最好还是应该和妻子在一起 |
[35:21] | So I ended it, and I told him | 所以我结束了一切 告诉他 |
[35:23] | to tell her that he broke up with me. | 和他妻子说 是他跟我提分手的 |
[35:25] | He was choosing her. | 他选择了她 |
[35:28] | You protected him. | 你保护了他 |
[35:29] | I have no problem playing the bad guy. | 我无所谓当坏人 |
[35:32] | Even my own mother says I have a rhino hide and a concrete soul. | 甚至我妈妈都说我铁石心肠 |
[35:38] | Sometimes you need it. | 有些时候就得这样 |
[35:51] | Long Beach PD’s doing an itemized check, | 长滩警局正在逐个检查 |
[35:52] | but it looks like every assault weapon’s accounted for. | 但貌似每一件攻击性武器都在了 |
[35:54] | And on the way to the Big Burn? | 送去焚毁的那些那 |
[35:56] | Yep. | 也在 |
[35:58] | Nice. | 太好了 |
[36:00] | Hey, uh, Luca. We got to talk, man. | 卢卡 我们得谈谈 |
[36:03] | I feel like I’m the only one | 我感觉我是唯一一个 |
[36:05] | who’s not investing in your food truck now. | 现在还没有投资你餐车的人 |
[36:07] | Uh, because you are. | 你就是 |
[36:08] | And if I’m being honest, I still think it’s a crazy idea. | 老实讲 我还是觉得这主意太疯狂了 |
[36:11] | But, man, there’s no way I’m gonna be left | 但是我可不想 |
[36:13] | holding the short straw, watching you guys jet off | 等生意火了 你们坐飞机去度假 |
[36:15] | to Acapulco when this thing hits big, so count me in. | 我在旁边眼巴巴地看着 所以算我一个 |
[36:19] | So you’re gonna buy a share? | 所以你想入股 |
[36:20] | Yeah, what do you say, Luca? | 对 怎么样 卢卡 |
[36:23] | I’ve been thinking. | 我一直在想 |
[36:26] | I didn’t know how to say this to any of you, | 我不知道怎么跟你们说 |
[36:29] | but my food truck idea’s getting serious buzz. | 但我这个餐车的生意已经开始忙起来了 |
[36:32] | I don’t even have a truck yet, | 现在连车都没准备好 |
[36:33] | and I already got three events lined up for next month. | 下个月就已经有三件事等着我办了 |
[36:35] | So here’s the thing. Since the business is looking to make revenue, | 所以这样 因为这生意要赚钱 |
[36:39] | share prices have gone up. | 所以股价上涨了 |
[36:40] | It’s no longer $5,000 to get in anymore. | 一股不再是五千块 |
[36:42] | It’s $7,500. | 要七千五 |
[36:44] | Now, Hondo, he bought in early, | 洪都他买的早 |
[36:46] | and Tan might be good with that Viking oven thing, | 谭用那个维京烤箱抵钱也行 |
[36:48] | but the rest of you, | 但是你们剩下的这些人 |
[36:50] | you all had your chances to get in early. | 早有机会入伙 |
[36:53] | You just blew me off, so… | 却一直晾着我 所以… |
[36:54] | Wait, Luca, are you serious? | 等等 卢卡 你是认真的吗 |
[37:02] | No. I’m not serious. | 不是 我开玩笑的 |
[37:04] | I just wanted you to get a taste of what it feels like | 我就想让你们也尝尝 |
[37:06] | to be left hanging in the air. | 被人吊着的滋味 |
[37:08] | Thank you, everybody. As far as I’m concerned, | 谢谢各位 要我看 |
[37:10] | food truck belongs to all of us! | 餐车是属于大家的 |
[37:11] | Yes. Yes. That was good, man. | 好 好 太好了 兄弟 |
[37:14] | This is a family thing, man. | 这是我们这个大家庭的事业 |
[37:17] | Well played. | 这一招玩得好 |
[37:18] | Yo, Hondo. What’s up? | 洪都 你好吗 |
[37:19] | You know, as I try to make this new business work, | 因为我尝试做这个新的生意 |
[37:22] | I’ve been reading about leadership. | 我一直在读关于领导能力的文章 |
[37:24] | One of the things they talk about is setting a good example. | 其中有一点就是树立一个好榜样 |
[37:28] | I know what you did. | 我知道你做了什么 |
[37:29] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[37:31] | You knew if you invested in the food truck, | 你知道如果你投资餐车 |
[37:33] | everyone else would get competitive and dive in. | 剩下的人会互相竞争也想投资 |
[37:36] | You set a good example and everybody followed it. | 你树立了一个好榜样 所有人都跟随你 |
[37:38] | I just think that’s a credit to our team, don’t you? | 我觉得这是我们团队的功劳 你说呢 |
[37:40] | Yeah. No doubt. | 是的 毫无疑问 |
[37:42] | But I just want you to know I appreciate it, man. | 但是我只想你知道我很感激你 哥们 |
[37:49] | Almost done with your shift, or what? | 你就快下班了吧 |
[37:53] | Almost. Why? | 快了 什么事 |
[37:54] | Well, there’s that bike rental place down by the harbor. | 港口那有个租车店 |
[37:57] | I thought we could take out some Ducatis. Let them eat. | 我想我们可以租两辆杜卡迪 加满油出去兜风 |
[38:00] | Not a bad idea. | 这个主意不错 |
[38:02] | But, as usual, Streeter, | 但是和平时一样 斯特里特 |
[38:04] | I have a better one. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[38:05] | You see that girl? | 看到那女生了吗 |
[38:07] | That’s Chastity. She’s been coming in here for weeks. | 那是查斯蒂 她连续几周都来这 |
[38:09] | She likes your boy. | 她喜欢你哥们 |
[38:11] | And today, she’s in here with a friend. | 今天她跟朋友一起来 |
[38:13] | You check her arrest record? | 你查过她的逮捕记录了吗 |
[38:15] | I’m kind of serious. | 我是认真的 |
[38:16] | We both know your type. | 我们俩都知道你喜欢的类型 |
[38:17] | What was the name of that girl, | 偷了你八号球衣外套的女生 |
[38:19] | who stole your eight ball jacket? | 叫什么来着 |
[38:20] | Yeah. Kiana Simmons. This ain’t the same, brother. | 基安娜·西蒙斯 这个不一样 哥们 |
[38:23] | So, what, you want me to be your wingman? | 那你是要我帮你助攻吗 |
[38:25] | I’m not sure that’s my speed. | 我不太喜欢这种方式 |
[38:27] | Why? You got a girlfriend? | 为什么 你有女朋友吗 |
[38:27] | No, I’m just… I’m trying a new approach. | 没有 我只是想试试新的生活方式 |
[38:30] | You owe me one. | 你欠我一个人情 |
[38:31] | Or three. | 或是三个 |
[38:33] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[38:34] | So which routine you want to try? | 所以你想尝试哪一种 |
[38:36] | Rude guy, shy guy? | 粗暴男 腼腆男 |
[38:37] | Lando and Han Solo? | 兰多和韩·索罗 |
[38:39] | How about no pickup lines? | 不如别搞搭讪套路话 |
[38:40] | Just straight up conversation? | 直接和她们聊聊天 |
[38:41] | That’s crazy, but might be genius. | 很疯狂 但也许是明智之举 |
[38:45] | What’s up, ladies? | 你们好吗 两位美女 |
[38:46] | My name is Nate. | 我叫内特 |
[38:47] | And this is my brother Jim. | 这是我兄弟吉姆 |
[38:49] | Your brother? | 你兄弟 |
[39:06] | Hey, Pop. | 老爸 |
[39:07] | Son, what a day. | 儿子 今天累坏了 |
[39:09] | I’ve been putting some elbow grease in, | 我一直在干活 |
[39:10] | trying to get these chrome door handles polished. | 想把这些镀铬门把手擦亮 |
[39:13] | Toughest fight you ever want to see. | 这活可辛苦了 |
[39:15] | Yeah, I’m sure it is. | 我相信是的 |
[39:16] | Listen, Darryl fixed dinner. Some vegan food. | 达瑞尔做的晚饭 是素菜 |
[39:19] | Sounds real, smells good. | 听着很实在 闻着很香 |
[39:21] | Some in the oven if you want it. How was your day today? | 如果你想吃 烤箱里有 你今天怎么样 |
[39:24] | Better, now that I’m here with you. | 还行 现在我不是回来了吗 |
[39:26] | Hey, Pop, listen. | 老爸 |
[39:28] | I had some time to think. | 我仔细想过了 |
[39:32] | I don’t cotton to, uh, | 我不喜欢 |
[39:33] | talking about cancer on an empty stomach, son. | 饿着肚子聊癌症的事 儿子 |
[39:39] | Look, I know you got a lot of pride | 我知道你的自尊心很强 |
[39:41] | and you passed that down to me. | 这点我我很像你 |
[39:44] | If you don’t want to get that biopsy, | 如果你不想做活检 |
[39:47] | it’s your life, so be it. | 自己的人生自己做主吧 |
[39:49] | But I am asking you for one thing: | 但我现在请求你一件事 |
[39:51] | if you don’t do it, don’t let it be | 不要因为你觉得自己活该得癌 |
[39:53] | because you think you deserve this cancer, | 就放任病情 |
[39:55] | ’cause, Pop, you don’t. | 因为不是这样 老爸 |
[39:56] | See, that’s where you’re wrong. | 你看你这就错了 |
[40:02] | I know you think you made mistakes, and hell yeah, you did. | 我知道你认为你做错了事 你是做错了 |
[40:05] | You made a whole bunch of them with me, | 你对我做错了很多事 |
[40:07] | but here we are. | 但是时过境迁 |
[40:09] | Bridges can be rebuilt. | 错误可以弥补 |
[40:12] | It’s been 30 years, son. | 已经三十年了 儿子 |
[40:14] | I got a ex-wife who barely tolerates me. | 我有一个几乎无法容忍我的前妻 |
[40:17] | She can’t even stand to be in the same room with me. | 她甚至无法忍受和我待在一个房间 |
[40:19] | I got a daughter who I miss every day, | 我有一个我日日思念的女儿 |
[40:21] | and she won’t even speak to me. | 但她却不愿和我说话 |
[40:23] | And I don’t blame her. | 我不怪她 |
[40:26] | I just don’t feel like fighting anymore. | 我只是不想再抗争了 |
[40:32] | I got in a fight today at work. | 今天我工作的时候和人交火了 |
[40:34] | And I ain’t gonna lie, I was afraid for my life. | 老实说 我担心我的安危 |
[40:38] | But I fought my way back here tonight. You know why? | 但我还是拼了命让自己晚上平安回家 知道为什么吗 |
[40:40] | Because that’s what my father taught me a man does. | 因为我父亲教我 那是身为男子汉该做的事 |
[40:50] | Maybe I can help make things better for you. | 也许我可以帮你让事情变好 |
[40:53] | I can reach out to Winnie and help you reconnect with her. | 我可以联系温妮 帮你和她重新培养感情 |
[40:56] | See, there you go, trying to fix things that can’t be fixed. | 你又来了 试图修补无法挽回的事 |
[40:59] | It ain’t never gonna happen, son. | 这是绝对不可能的 儿子 |
[41:01] | I get Winnie to sit down with you after 30 years, | 如果我让三十年都不理你的温妮跟你坐下来谈谈 |
[41:04] | then you get that biopsy. Is that a deal? | 那你就去做活查 同意吗 |
[41:07] | How are you gonna make that happen? | 你准备怎么做 |
[41:08] | You don’t worry about it. | 这你不用操心 |
[41:09] | It’s my problem. Is it a deal? | 那是我的问题 你同意吗 |
[41:13] | Pop. | 老爸 |
[41:15] | We ain’t ready to say goodbye to you yet. | 我们还没准备好和你道别 |
[41:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |