时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Is Jim Street single? | 吉姆·斯特里特是单身吗 |
[00:09] | Aren’t you worried it could get a little messy with your dad? | 你难道不担心你爸爸知道了 事情会有点难控制吗 |
[00:12] | Maybe if I was 16 and it was still any of his business. | 可能 如果我才十六岁 还归他管的话 |
[00:15] | So you-you want me to find out? | 你想让我弄清楚吗 |
[00:16] | Are you still off the dating apps? | 你没再用约会软件了吗 |
[00:18] | Oh, I’m done with the hustle. | 我受够推销自己了 |
[00:19] | I’m just gonna let life come to me from now on. | 我现在只等着缘分找上门 |
[00:21] | Now, imagine these culinary treats could come to you | 想象一下这些美食都能到你身边来 |
[00:24] | wherever you are… | 不管你身在何处 |
[00:25] | Like a delivery service. | 就像送餐服务吗 |
[00:26] | No, better. Food truck. | 比这更好 快餐车 |
[00:28] | This could be, like, a team investment, man. | 这个可以是团队投资 |
[00:30] | Do you remember the day your father left us? | 你记得你爸爸离开我们的那一天吗 |
[00:32] | And you went running down the street after him, crying. | 你哭着跑到街上追他 |
[00:35] | The X-rays we did on your lungs | 我们给你肺部拍的X光 |
[00:37] | show an abnormal mass right here. | 这里显示有一团不正常的阴影 |
[00:39] | So lung cancer. | 这么说是肺癌了 |
[00:40] | I want to do a biopsy immediately. | 我希望立刻做活检 |
[00:42] | I ain’t doing no operation. | 我不做手术 |
[00:43] | If you don’t want to get that biopsy, it’s your life. | 如果你不想做活检 自己的人生自己做主 |
[00:45] | Don’t let it be because you think you deserve this cancer, | 不要因为你觉得自己活该得癌 就放任病情 |
[00:48] | ’cause, Pop, you don’t. | 因为不是这样 老爸 |
[00:48] | I got a daughter who I miss every day, | 我有一个我朝思暮想的女儿 |
[00:50] | and she won’t even speak to me. | 但她却不愿和我说话 |
[00:52] | I just don’t feel like fighting anymore. | 我只是不想再抗争了 |
[00:53] | I get Winnie to sit down with you after 30 years, | 如果我让三十年都不理你的温妮跟你坐下来谈谈 |
[00:56] | then you get that biopsy. | 那你就去做活检 |
[00:57] | Is that a deal? | 同意吗 |
[01:10] | Give me all your money! | 把钱全都交出来 |
[01:14] | Hondo. | 洪都 |
[01:15] | You scared the living daylights out of me. | 你把我的魂都吓破了 |
[01:17] | What are you doing in Vegas? You got a work thing here? | 你来维加斯干什么 来出差吗 |
[01:19] | I can’t just come visit my big sister? | 我就不能来看看我姐姐吗 |
[01:21] | Well, sure you can. | 当然可以 |
[01:23] | You gonna stand there, or you gonna give me a hug? | 你还要傻站着 不来给我个拥抱吗 |
[01:24] | – How about we wait till you take a shower? – How about no? | -要不还是等你洗完澡再抱吧 -还是不了 |
[01:26] | – No. Come here. – I’m just… Oh, come on. Oh. | -不 过来 -我只是… 来吧 |
[01:28] | Ooh, ooh, okay. | 好吧 |
[01:30] | Okay, that’s enough, that’s enough. | 好了 行了 行了 |
[01:31] | Now, girl, you know better. | 妹子 你应该很清楚 |
[01:33] | You can’t be out here jogging in earbuds. | 你不能带着耳机跑步 |
[01:35] | Somebody could come up behind you. | 可能会有人从身后袭击你 |
[01:36] | What if I was really a mugger? | 要是我真是个歹徒怎么办 |
[01:38] | Then I would’ve whupped your ass. | 那我就狠狠揍你一顿 |
[01:39] | You mean drown me in your sweat maybe. | 你是说用你的汗淹死我吗 |
[01:41] | It’s Vegas. It’s the desert. | 这是维加斯 到处都是沙漠 |
[01:44] | And this body is not gonna stay in shape by itself anymore. | 现在想保持身材没那么容易了 |
[01:46] | Yeah, I see. | 看出来了 |
[01:49] | Why didn’t you let me know you were coming? | 你来怎么也不提前打个招呼 |
[01:50] | I would’ve got the spare room ready. | 我好给你准备一间房间 |
[01:51] | I left you a couple of messages. You never hit me back. | 我给你留了几条信息 你都没回我 |
[01:54] | You know, between my… my work schedule at the casino | 我在赌场工作很忙 |
[01:57] | and your saving the world, | 你也要忙着拯救世界 |
[01:58] | I didn’t know when we’d both be awake to talk. | 我不知道咱们什么时候才能都清醒着通话 |
[02:02] | You’re not here to lose money on blackjack | 你不是来赌钱 |
[02:04] | or for brother/sister hang time, are you? | 或者来姐弟团聚的 对吗 |
[02:08] | Wish I was. | 希望能是 |
[02:09] | Look, if this is about Dad, I don’t want to hear it. | 如果你是为了爸爸的事来 我不想听 |
[02:11] | Winnie, it is about Dad. | 温妮 我是为了爸爸而来 |
[02:13] | No. | 不 |
[02:15] | He really needs to see you. | 他真的很需要见你一面 |
[02:16] | No. | 不要 |
[02:18] | He’s about to have surgery, Winnie. | 他就要动手术了 温妮 |
[02:21] | For what? | 为什么 |
[02:24] | Cancer. | 癌症 |
[02:25] | Now, they still got to do a biopsy to see how bad it is, | 医生还需要做个活检看看情况有多糟 |
[02:27] | but Pops has cancer. | 但老爸已经确诊为癌症了 |
[02:30] | Well, I’m sorry to hear that. | 很遗憾听到这个 |
[02:33] | I am, but… | 真的 但是… |
[02:34] | but he’s got another daughter. | 但他还有个女儿 |
[02:37] | With a different mother, | 另一个女人生的女儿 |
[02:39] | who he poured all his love into. | 他把全部的爱都倾注在了那个家庭 |
[02:42] | She can do the hand holding now. | 可以叫她去握着他的手支持他 |
[02:43] | He’s got regrets. | 他很愧疚 |
[02:45] | Enough regrets that he doesn’t think | 以至于他觉得 |
[02:47] | he deserves to beat this thing. | 自己不配战胜病魔 |
[02:50] | Well, maybe he doesn’t. | 或许他确实不配 |
[02:52] | Come on, Winnie, just hear me out. | 拜托 温妮 听我说 |
[02:54] | Please. | 求你了 |
[02:56] | Look, the man is stubborn. | 那个男人很固执 |
[02:58] | We know where you got it from, at least. | 至少我们知道你的固执是从哪来的 |
[03:01] | Look, I’m not here to cause you any grief. | 我不是来让你为他感到伤心 |
[03:02] | And you ain’t got no obligations. | 你也没有这个义务为他伤心 |
[03:05] | But he’s scared. | 但他很害怕 |
[03:06] | He’s really scared. | 真的害怕了 |
[03:08] | He only agreed to the biopsy | 他只有家人团聚 |
[03:09] | if I was able to bring the family back together. | 才愿意接受活检 |
[03:13] | See, that’s not fair, Hondo. | 这不公平 洪都 |
[03:16] | You and I made a pact, remember? | 你和我做了个约定 记得吗 |
[03:18] | When he abandoned us. | 在他抛弃了我们的时候 |
[03:19] | Yes, abandoned us | 对 抛弃了我们 |
[03:21] | and Mom to start some new family. | 还有妈妈 去组建了一个新的家庭 |
[03:25] | You and I swore we were never gonna talk to him again. | 你和我发誓再也不跟他讲话了 |
[03:27] | That was a long time ago. We were kids. | 那是很久之前的事了 那时我们还只是孩子 |
[03:29] | Well, I kept my promise for 30 years. | 这个承诺我守了三十年 |
[03:32] | Why should I break it now? | 为什么现在要破例 |
[03:34] | Because this might be your only chance | 因为这可能是你唯一 |
[03:35] | to get all this off your chest to him. | 可以对他把心中不满一吐为快的机会 |
[03:39] | And because I’m not asking you to forgive him, just see him. | 因为我不是要你原谅他 只是去看看他 |
[03:45] | And because I am here asking you to. | 还有因为我亲自来请求你 |
[03:48] | I got to go to work tomorrow. | 我明天还要上班 |
[03:51] | The casino would shut down | 你请几天病假 |
[03:53] | if you called in sick for just a couple of days? | 赌场就会倒闭吗 |
[04:02] | Come and get it! | 过来尝尝看 |
[04:03] | Who said there’s no such thing as a free lunch? | 谁说天下没有免费的午餐 |
[04:04] | 危地马拉 快餐车 | |
[04:06] | Make the most of it. | 尽量吃 |
[04:07] | Pretty soon, you’re gonna have to pay full freight for it. | 很快 你们就得自己买单了 |
[04:10] | Hey. Where are you two headed looking so fly? | 你俩要去哪 穿得这么有型 |
[04:12] | Protective detail on the governor. Routine stuff. | 贴身保护州长 日常工作 |
[04:14] | She’s moderating a human rights conference. | 她要主持一场人权会议 |
[04:16] | I actually want to see a couple of the speakers, | 我想见见几个发言人 |
[04:17] | especially Amina Abadi. | 尤其是阿明娜·阿巴迪 |
[04:18] | Hey, we still got investment opportunities in the food truck, | 餐车还有投资机会 |
[04:21] | if you’re interested. | 如果你感兴趣的话 |
[04:21] | Yeah? How much? | 是吗 多少钱 |
[04:22] | Five grand a share. It’s a total steal, man. | 一股五千块 非常划算 |
[04:25] | – Five thousand? – Yeah. | -五千块 -是的 |
[04:27] | You could book a surfing trip to Hawaii for that. | 五千块都可以去夏威夷冲浪了 |
[04:29] | Taste this and you’ll be happy | 尝尝这个 你会很乐意 |
[04:30] | going camping in your backyard, man. | 在自己家后院野营的 |
[04:32] | Yo, I thought we had enough investors. | 我以为投资人已经够了 |
[04:34] | No offense, Rocker. | 无意冒犯 洛克 |
[04:34] | Yeah, didn’t we all put in together, like, 30 grand? | 我们大家不是已经凑了三万块了吗 |
[04:37] | Yeah, I figure with five grand more, | 我盘算着如果再拉五千块 |
[04:38] | we can get those top-of-the-line broilers | 我们就能买一套顶级烘焙用具 |
[04:40] | to go with that oven that Tan kicked in. | 配谭引进的那个烤箱了 |
[04:42] | Increase our profits by, like, 15%. | 能增加百分之十五的利润 |
[04:44] | Okay, and did you run this by everyone who owns a stake? | 好吧 你是想让所有人都参股吗 |
[04:47] | I thought you trusted me. | 你不是该信任我的吗 |
[04:48] | Come on, this is gonna be awesome. | 拜托 这会很棒的 |
[04:49] | I just bought the vehicle. | 我刚买下了这辆车 |
[04:50] | A little outfitting, | 稍加改装 |
[04:51] | and we are gonna take the L.A. Food truck scene by storm, man. | 我们会在洛杉矶的快餐车生意掀起风暴的 |
[04:56] | You ever, uh, done an escape room? | 你玩过密室逃脱吗 |
[04:58] | Uh, in real life, sure, couple times. | 实打实的密室逃脱 玩过几次 |
[05:01] | Never recreationally. | 没玩过娱乐性质的 |
[05:03] | A new one just opened up in Venice. | 威尼斯新开了一家密室逃脱 |
[05:05] | A few friends and I are going later. | 我和几个朋友准备晚点去玩 |
[05:06] | Could use an extra player. | 你也可以一起 |
[05:07] | And, uh, no SWAT skills necessary, just your brain. | 不需要什么特警队技术 只用动脑就行了 |
[05:10] | Oh, so we don’t use our brains on SWAT? | 你是说特警队里不用动脑吗 |
[05:13] | No, that’s not what I meant. | 不 我不是这个意思 |
[05:15] | You want to come? | 你想来吗 |
[05:16] | – Tonight? – Yeah. | -今晚吗 -是的 |
[05:17] | Uh, yeah. Sure. | 好啊 |
[05:19] | – Okay, I’ll text you the address. – Okay. | -好 我把地址发给你 -好 |
[05:20] | – See you there. – Yeah. | -那里见 -好 |
[05:22] | Hey, what’s happening with Molly? | 你和莫莉有什么事 |
[05:25] | Oh, we’re meeting up later. | 我们晚点要聚聚 |
[05:26] | – We’re gonna do this escape room thing. – Oh, like a date? | -一起去玩密室逃脱 -是约会吗 |
[05:28] | No, no, her friends are gonna be there. | 不 不 她朋友也要去 |
[05:30] | You sure the boss’s daughter doesn’t think it’s a date? | 你确定老大的女儿不觉得这是个约会 |
[05:32] | You better find out quick, playa. | 你最好快点搞清楚 花花公子 |
[05:34] | All right, we got to go. Come on. | 好吧 我们要走了 走吧 |
[05:35] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, those are for potential investors. | 那是给未来的投资人准备的 |
[05:38] | Hey, minimum five grand investment, okay? | 最少投五千 好吗 |
[05:40] | Gonna see profits in, like, six months. | 大约六个月后盈利 |
[05:45] | What, do they think this is a salvage yard or something? | 怎么 他们觉得这里是个废品站还是什么 |
[05:47] | Hey, that’s our baby! | 这是我们的宝贝 |
[05:51] | I’m thinking of naming her Wilhelmena. | 我打算给它起名叫薇乐米娜 |
[05:55] | Luca, is this the food truck we invested in? | 卢卡 这就是我们投资的快餐车吗 |
[05:57] | Look, I said she’d need a little outfitting, | 我说了它需要改装一下 |
[05:59] | but I got her for a steal at the police auction. | 我是在警察拍卖会上低价买下的 |
[06:01] | You paid real money for this? | 你花钱买了这么个破车 |
[06:03] | Why’d the cops impound it? | 警察为什么要扣这种车 |
[06:04] | Oh, let’s just say that | 应该是 |
[06:06] | they were selling more than soft serve out of here. | 这里卖的不止软冰淇淋吧 |
[06:08] | What, selling weed? | 怎么 卖大麻的车 |
[06:10] | Coke? | 可卡因 |
[06:11] | Meth. | 冰毒 |
[06:12] | Were they cooking meth in here? | 他们在里面制冰毒 |
[06:13] | Look, that’s all in the past. | 那都是过去的事了 |
[06:15] | All right? A little cleanup, | 好吗 做下清洁 |
[06:16] | and Wilhelmena is gonna be the best thing to happen | 薇乐米娜将会是我们的利润空间中 |
[06:18] | to our profit margins, trust me. | 最大的贡献者 相信我 |
[06:20] | No cook here. | 我不在里面做饭 |
[06:21] | Oh, no, not right now, but wait till I get it cleaned up. | 不 不是现在 等我把里面打扫干净 |
[06:24] | Hey, where you going, man? | 你们要去哪 |
[06:26] | – I thought you were gonna invest. – Nice try. | -你们不是要投资吗 -想得美 |
[06:28] | Rocker! | 洛克 |
[06:31] | All right. | 好吧 |
[06:32] | Man, you’re missing out. | 你们错过大好机会了 |
[06:37] | I’m so honored to be here | 非常荣幸我能来到这里 |
[06:38] | to share my story. | 分享我的故事 |
[06:40] | A year ago, | 一年前 |
[06:41] | men came to my home in the middle of the night | 有人半夜闯入我家 |
[06:44] | and took me away. | 把我带走 |
[06:45] | I was imprisoned for five months, | 我被囚禁了五个月 |
[06:47] | with no access to my family or a lawyer. | 无法见我的家人或律师 |
[06:51] | I was beaten, flogged, sexually abused, | 我被人虐打 鞭笞 性侵 |
[06:55] | held in solitary confinement. | 被单独监禁 |
[06:57] | – Oh, my God. -What was my crime? | -天呐 -我犯了什么罪 |
[07:00] | Along with five friends, | 我和我的五位朋友 |
[07:01] | I had dared to protest the human rights abuses in my country, | 勇敢地站了出来抗议我国的对人权的侵犯 |
[07:05] | as well as the lack of equal rights for women. | 以及妇女缺乏平等权利的现状 |
[07:08] | I’ve been following her story. | 我一直有关注她的故事 |
[07:09] | She escaped from prison by dressing as a guard. | 她打扮成警卫越狱 |
[07:11] | Eventually crossed the border and applied for asylum. | 最后终于穿过了边境申请了庇护 |
[07:14] | Brave woman. | 勇敢的女人 |
[07:15] | I’m here today to speak on behalf of my friends, | 今天我是来代表 |
[07:18] | who are still in prison back home, | 我仍在国内监狱中的朋友们 |
[07:20] | and to ask you to join me in calling for their release, | 请求你们加入我呼吁我国释放他们 |
[07:23] | as well as an end to the torture | 以及停止折磨 |
[07:25] | of innocent people whose only crime | 那些只是犯了寻求平等 |
[07:28] | is seeking equality, justice and freedom. | 正义和自由之罪的无辜的人们 |
[07:34] | Shukrun. | 谢谢 |
[07:37] | Keep up the good work! | 继续加油 |
[07:38] | – That was a great speech. – Thank you. | -发言很精彩 -谢谢 |
[07:41] | Still getting used to speaking in public. | 还在适应公开发表演讲 |
[07:43] | And, honestly, I don’t know what good it will do. | 老实说 我不知道会有什么帮助 |
[07:46] | They’ll listen. They have to. | 他们会听进去的 一定会的 |
[07:48] | I love my country. | 我爱我的祖国 |
[07:50] | The West has the wrong idea of it. | 西方对我的祖国有误解 |
[07:51] | Many of the people are kind and generous. | 我们国家很多人都善良而慷慨 |
[07:54] | It’s only a small minority | 只有一小部分人 |
[07:55] | who are closed-minded and prejudiced. | 思想闭塞怀有偏见 |
[07:58] | But many of them are in power and do not listen to women. | 但这些人中很多都是当权人士 不听女人的意见 |
[08:02] | Route’s clear. Let’s go. | 路上已经安全 我们走吧 |
[08:03] | …delighted to be here today, | …很高兴今天能来到这里 |
[08:04] | lending our voice and our support | 为那些人权活动家 |
[08:07] | to the vital work of human rights campaigners, | 无论是国际友人亦或本土人士的 |
[08:09] | both internationally and locally, | 继续为平等而战的重要工作 |
[08:11] | who continue the fight for equality. | 发声及给予支持 |
[08:14] | Got movement. Your two. Black cap. | 发现可疑人物 你的两点方向 戴着黑帽子 |
[08:16] | Looks like he might be armed. | 好像携有武器 |
[08:18] | Stay with the governor. All perimeter units, male, 30s, | 你跟着州长 所有在场警员 男性 三十岁 |
[08:21] | wearing a black cap with a possible weapon. | 戴着一顶黑色帽子 可能携有武器 |
[08:23] | We should cherish the ideal of a democratic and free society | 我们应该珍视一个民主和自由社会的理想 |
[08:25] | in which all persons live together with equal opportunities. | 即所有人都享有平等的机会 |
[08:29] | For many people in the world today… | 而当今世界上的很多人 |
[08:31] | Move on him slowly. Let’s not cause a panic. | 慢慢靠近他 不要引起恐慌 |
[08:34] | But we hope that by continuing… | 但我们希望 通过继续 |
[08:35] | He’s reaching for something. | 他在掏东西 |
[08:37] | Gun! | 有枪 |
[08:38] | Governor, come with us! | 州长 跟我们来 |
[08:40] | Move, move! | 快跑 跑 |
[08:42] | Let’s go! Let’s go! Stairs, stairs, stairs! | 快走 快走 上楼梯 上楼梯 |
[08:45] | Move, move, move, move! | 跑 跑 跑 |
[08:48] | Go, go, go! | 快走 快走 |
[08:59] | This way. Follow me. | 这边 跟着我 |
[09:11] | Principal in the safe room. | 州长在安全屋 |
[09:12] | 24-David, what’s your status? | 24D 你那边什么情况 |
[09:13] | We lost him. Keep the governor in a safe room | 跟丢了 让州长继续待在安全屋 |
[09:16] | until we secure the perimeter. Additional units are en route. | 直到我们确保周围安全 增援正在路上 |
[09:18] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[09:22] | Go, go, go, go. | 快走 |
[09:24] | Amina! | 阿明娜 |
[09:26] | – You hit? – Yeah, I got my vest on. | -你中枪了吗 -是的 我穿着防弹衣 |
[09:27] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[09:34] | LAPD! | 洛城警局 |
[09:39] | 24-David, two suspects. Armed and dangerous. | 24D 两名嫌犯 都持有武器很危险 |
[09:41] | They kidnapped Amina Abadi. | 他们劫持了阿明娜·阿巴迪 |
[09:42] | They’re headed south in a black SUV. | 歹徒上了一辆黑色的越野车朝南去了 |
[10:25] | Appreciate you, doc. | 谢谢你 医生 |
[10:31] | Hey, Pop. | 老爸 |
[10:35] | Look who’s here. | 看看谁来了 |
[10:45] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[10:48] | How you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[10:49] | As well as to be expected. I’m about to be sawed in two. | 跟预期一样 我要被锯成两半了 |
[10:52] | It’s a basic procedure, Pop. | 只是个常规手术 老爸 |
[10:53] | Hondo said it’s a biopsy. | 洪都说是做活检 |
[10:55] | They’re taking a piece of my lung. | 他们要切掉我一块肺 |
[10:59] | I’m so glad you’re here. | 很高兴你能来 |
[11:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[11:03] | We’re here to help you get through this, Pop. | 我们是来帮你渡过难关的 老爸 |
[11:05] | You know, just thinking about that | 光是想到 |
[11:06] | you might come here today got me reminiscing. | 你今天可能会来 往事都浮现眼前了 |
[11:10] | Do y’all remember when I used to take you both out | 你们还记得我以前每周五 |
[11:13] | to dinner every Friday night? | 都会带你们出去吃晚饭吗 |
[11:14] | We always used to go to Pup ‘N’ Taco. | 我们总是会去小狗和卷饼店 |
[11:16] | Those green chili burritos. | 那些绿辣椒墨西哥卷 |
[11:17] | Yeah, we were never allowed to get the cherry slush, though. | 不过你总是不让我们吃樱桃泥 |
[11:20] | “Y’all ain’t gonna go spilling in my back seat, you hear me?” | “别把它洒在我的后座上 听见了没” |
[11:22] | That’s ’cause it was good vinyl. | 那是因为那是上好的乙烯基座椅 |
[11:25] | And those were good times. | 那是段美好的时光 |
[11:28] | Good times. | 美好的时光 |
[11:30] | Shame you had ruin it by leaving us | 可惜你抛弃了我们又组建了一个家庭 |
[11:31] | to start another family. | 毁了这段美好的时光 |
[11:32] | Winnie. | 温妮 |
[11:33] | No, no, it’s all right. | 不 不 没关系 |
[11:36] | Let her go and say what she want to say. | 让她说说心里话 |
[11:40] | That’s why you’re here, ain’t it? | 这就是你来的原因 不是吗 |
[11:41] | Thinks I’m on my death bed, | 你觉得我快死了 |
[11:43] | so time for last shots. | 所以这是最后说出来的机会了 |
[11:45] | That’s not why she’s here, Pop. | 这不是她来看你的原因 老爸 |
[11:47] | Then why, then, son? | 那是为了什么 儿子 |
[11:48] | Because he made me come. | 因为是他逼我来的 |
[11:49] | Well, ain’t nobody making you stay. | 没人逼你留下来 |
[11:52] | You did your good deed. | 你该做的都做了 |
[11:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:56] | – No, no. Winnie, Winnie, Winnie. – Stop, Hondo. | -别 温妮 -别拦我 洪都 |
[11:57] | Pl-Please. Just, please. Pop, | 求你了 不要 老爸 |
[12:00] | isn’t there something you’ve been wanting to say to Winnie? | 你不是有话想和温妮说吗 |
[12:03] | I’m sorry for hurting you back then like that. | 很抱歉我之前那样伤害了你 |
[12:11] | And hurting our mother. | 还有伤害了我们的母亲 |
[12:13] | And hurting your mother. | 还有伤害了你们的母亲 |
[12:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:21] | You’ve apologized. | 你道过歉了 |
[12:23] | I guess we can get back to our lives now. | 我想我们可以各走各路了 |
[12:25] | Winnie. Winnie. | 温妮 温妮 |
[12:26] | What the hell you want from me, huh? I’m just… | 你到底想我怎样 我只是… |
[12:28] | – Dad? – Pop. | -爸爸 -老爸 |
[12:30] | – Pop, Pop. – Dad, are you okay? | -老爸 老爸 -爸爸 你还好吗 |
[12:31] | Hey! Pop, are you all right? Pop? | 老爸 你没事儿吧 |
[12:32] | – I didn’t know you’d be here. – Well, I was just leaving. | -我不知道你要来 -我正准备走 |
[12:34] | Winnie. Winnie, come on. Winnie. | 温妮 温妮 别走 |
[12:37] | She’s stubborn, just like your mother! | 她是头倔驴 和你妈一样 |
[12:43] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[12:44] | – I’m all right, baby. – Yeah? | -我没事 宝贝 -是吗 |
[12:46] | Winnie, where are you going? Come on, now. | 温妮 你要去哪儿 别这样 |
[12:47] | Look, Hondo, I tried. | 洪都 我试过了 |
[12:49] | All right? It’s not gonna work. | 没用的 |
[12:52] | Now, I love you. | 我爱你 |
[12:53] | I know this is important to you, | 我知道这件事对你很重要 |
[12:56] | but he threw us away. | 但他抛弃了我们 |
[12:58] | And you might have made peace with that, | 你可能已经释然了 |
[13:00] | but I-I can’t. | 但我做不到 |
[13:04] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:20] | Governor’s pressing us hard to find Amina. | 州长施压要我们尽快找到阿明娜 |
[13:22] | FBI’s running an investigation. | 联邦调查局正在调查 |
[13:23] | – They know we’ll be working the case, too. – This is on me. | -他们知道我们也在跟这个案子 -我的责任 |
[13:26] | Your job was to keep the governor safe, and you did that. | 你的工作是保证州长的安全 你已经做到了 |
[13:27] | I know, but after everything she’s already been through, | 我知道 但她已经经历了那么多不幸 |
[13:29] | I let them get her. | 我还是眼看着她被抓走了 |
[13:30] | She had her own security detail, Chris. | 她有自己的安保措施 克里斯 |
[13:32] | We got to find her. | 我们得找到她 |
[13:32] | Okay, Commander Hicks is in Chicago | 好吧 希克斯指挥官在芝加哥 |
[13:34] | leading a tactics seminar, so we’re on our own on this one. | 主持战术研讨会 所以这个案子要靠我们自己了 |
[13:36] | What do we know so far? | 目前为止我们都掌握什么资料 |
[13:37] | Victim is Amina Abadi, age 24. | 受害人是阿明娜·阿巴迪 二十四岁 |
[13:40] | Been agitating for the release | 在她的国家时 一直为了释放 |
[13:41] | of her friends in prison back home. | 她在狱中的朋友而奔走 |
[13:42] | The media have dubbed them the Freedom Five. | 媒体称他们为”自由五战士” |
[13:44] | It’s got to be her government, trying to shut her up. | 肯定是她的政府想让她闭嘴 |
[13:46] | I’ve got access to the NSA surveillance feed | 我翻看了国安局的监控录像 |
[13:48] | of their consulate and all their suspected safe houses. | 查看了他们的领事馆及所有疑似安全屋的监控 |
[13:50] | How’d you get that? | 你怎么弄到的 |
[13:51] | Well, we all have our sources, don’t we? | 我们都有自己的线人 不是吗 |
[13:53] | So far, no sign of Amina. | 目前为止没看到阿明娜 |
[13:54] | Are there any other suspects? | 还有其他嫌疑人吗 |
[13:56] | Anyone pissed off she’s talking about women’s rights. | 所有被她的女权言论惹恼的人 |
[13:57] | We don’t know who kidnapped her yet. Until we get more intel, | 我们还不知道是谁劫持了她 在得到更多情报前 |
[13:59] | we drill down on every possibility. | 所有可能性都不能放过 |
[14:01] | Amina’s bodyguard’s been brought in. | 阿明娜的保镖被带过来了 |
[14:03] | Hopefully, he saw something | 幸运的是 除了击中他的子弹 |
[14:04] | besides the bullet that hit him. | 他还看到了别的东西 |
[14:05] | Amina’s aunt and uncle are also on their way in. | 阿明娜的姑姑和姑父也在来的路上 |
[14:06] | They live in L.A. | 他们住在洛杉矶 |
[14:07] | Thought maybe they have ties to their community here. | 或许他们认识能提供线索的同籍人士 |
[14:09] | Let’s go talk to the bodyguard. | 我们去和保镖聊聊 |
[14:12] | I’m Sergeant Harrelson. | 我是哈里森警司 |
[14:13] | – You know Officer Alonso. – How you doing? | -你认识阿隆索警官 -还好吗 |
[14:15] | Well, Kevlar saved me. I only got the wind knocked out of me. | 防弹背心救了我 只是被子弹的冲击力震昏了 |
[14:18] | Have you found Amina? | 你们找到阿明娜了吗 |
[14:19] | – Not yet. – I begged her to go into hiding | -还没 -我请求她在事态平稳下来之前 |
[14:21] | until things cooled down. | 躲起来 |
[14:23] | She insisted on giving that speech first. | 她坚持要先发表演讲 |
[14:25] | – She’s been receiving threats?- Dozens. | -她一直在受到威胁吗 -很多 |
[14:27] | Phone calls late at night, | 深夜威胁电话 |
[14:29] | memes posted online that are just disgusting. | 网上发布的恶心的表情包等等 |
[14:33] | Some troll said that if she didn’t shut up, | 有人说如果她不闭嘴 |
[14:34] | she was gonna get her throat cut, acid thrown on her, | 就会割了她的喉咙 泼她硫酸 |
[14:37] | that her family would be harmed. | 伤害她的家人 |
[14:38] | You know who’s behind the threats? | 你知道是谁威胁她吗 |
[14:40] | All anonymous. | 都是匿名人 |
[14:41] | I tried tracing them but couldn’t get anywhere. | 我想要找出这些人 但毫无进展 |
[14:43] | – We’ll need to see those files. – Sure. | -我们需要看看这些文件 -当然可以 |
[14:45] | Do you think it’s her government targeting her? | 你认为她的政府在针对她吗 |
[14:46] | The guys that took her looked military to me. | 那个带走她的人看着像军队的人 |
[14:48] | I mean, they knew what they were doing. | 他们很清楚自己在做什么 |
[14:49] | And the guns they were using, | 他们用的枪 |
[14:51] | LWRC, ultra compact… | 来自陆战资源公司 超紧凑型 |
[14:53] | – Same guns their military use. – You must have been | -和军队用枪一样 -能看到他们 |
[14:55] | pretty close to be able to I.D. Their weapons. | 用的枪的型号 你肯定离得很近 |
[14:57] | – Point-blank. Hurt like hell. – We’re gonna need ballistics | -近距离平射 非常痛 -我们需要 |
[15:00] | to take a look at this. | 做个弹道测试 |
[15:01] | – Be my guest. – The aunt and uncle are here. | -请便 -她姑姑姑父来了 |
[15:08] | We warned our niece that this could happen. | 我们警告过我们的侄女可能会发生这样的事 |
[15:10] | We were afraid for her, but she would not listen. | 我们很担心她 但她不听 |
[15:13] | We know Amina had enemies, got a lot of threats. | 我们知道阿明娜的敌人很多 受到很多威胁 |
[15:16] | She upset many people. | 她惹恼了很多人 |
[15:18] | Including the royal family? | 包括皇室成员吗 |
[15:20] | Aren’t they at the top of the list? | 难道他们不是最大的嫌疑人吗 |
[15:21] | Things are changing back home, | 我们国家的情势正在发生变化 |
[15:23] | but it wasn’t fast enough for Amina. | 但对阿明娜来说还是不够快 |
[15:25] | It is still a very traditional country, | 这仍然是个很传统的国家 |
[15:27] | and Amina is not traditional. | 而阿明娜不是个传统的人 |
[15:29] | She rejected the culture and the religion. | 她排斥我们的文化和宗教 |
[15:31] | Many people did not take kindly to her words. | 很多人都不能接受她的言论 |
[15:34] | We can use your help finding her. | 你们可以帮助我们找到她 |
[15:36] | – Do you have any connections back home who might… – Home? | -你们在家乡有什么关系或许能… -家乡 |
[15:39] | This is home. | 这里就是家乡 |
[15:41] | We are American citizens. | 我们是美国公民 |
[15:43] | My wife and I have been living here for 26 years. | 我妻子和我已经在这里生活了二十六年了 |
[15:45] | We raised our family here. | 我们在这生儿育女 |
[15:47] | We have few contact with the kingdom anymore. | 我们在王国里已经没有什么认识的人了 |
[15:49] | How about connections here in L.A. within your community? | 你在洛杉矶有没有认识的同籍群体 |
[15:52] | People talk. | 总会有点风声 |
[15:53] | People are afraid. | 大家都很害怕 |
[15:54] | – They don’t want trouble. – Including you? | -都不想惹麻烦 -也包括你吗 |
[15:56] | Trouble has already found our family. | 我们家已经惹上麻烦了 |
[16:01] | The longer Amina’s gone… | 阿明娜失踪得越久… |
[16:03] | You know how it works, Chris. | 你清楚的 克里斯 |
[16:04] | We keep scouring the ground, | 继续查 |
[16:05] | we’ll eventually find a footprint. | 最后肯定会发现线索 |
[16:07] | They discover who was behind the online threats? | 查出网上的威胁者是谁了吗 |
[16:09] | No. But I got something better. | 没有 不过我发现了更重要的线索 |
[16:10] | Preliminary ballistics says that | 初步弹道分析说 |
[16:11] | the bullet that hit the bodyguard’s vest was tampered with. | 打到保镖防弹衣上的子弹被动过手脚 |
[16:14] | It barely mushroomed. | 无法变成蘑菇形 |
[16:15] | They think that half the grain was emptied | 他们认为在开火前 |
[16:16] | before it was fired, but they’re still running tests. | 子弹中一半的火药被倒出 不过他们还在测试 |
[16:18] | I knew there was something funky about the impact on that vest. | 我就知道子弹打在防弹衣上的情况不太对 |
[16:20] | That caliber round shot point-blank | 那个口径的枪在近距离射击 |
[16:22] | should have cratered it, but it barely made a scratch. | 应该打出个坑 可是几乎没留下什么痕迹 |
[16:24] | So the kidnappers were firing nonlethal rounds? | 所以绑架者射出的是非致命子弹 |
[16:26] | No, they were lethal. The bullets fired at the conference | 不 还是致命的 会议上射出的子弹 |
[16:28] | were all normal 6.8s. | 都是正常的6.8毫米特种用途子弹 |
[16:29] | Every single one of them should have been deadly, | 每一发都会是致命的 |
[16:31] | but they were all fired above head height. | 但它们都是朝头上方打的 |
[16:32] | They weren’t aiming to kill anyone. | 它们不是来杀人的 |
[16:34] | And the one that did hit was tampered with. | 而射到人的那发又被动了手脚 |
[16:36] | And it hit the bodyguard center mass | 子弹正中保镖心脏 |
[16:37] | like he stood still with a bull’s-eye on his chest. | 就像他胸口画了个靶心 站着不动一样 |
[16:39] | They were putting on a show. | 他们在做戏 |
[16:40] | So he was in on the kidnapping? | 所以说他也参与了绑架 |
[16:42] | Lynch is looking into him now. | 林奇正在查他的背景 |
[16:45] | Hey, uh, think I should cancel on Molly tonight? | 你觉得今晚我该不去赴莫莉的约吗 |
[16:48] | What do you mean, your date? | 什么意思 取消约会吗 |
[16:49] | – It’s not a date. – Come on, dude. | -这不是约会 -得了吧 |
[16:51] | This is Dominique Luca you’re talking to here. | 你可是在和多米尼克·卢卡讲话呢 |
[16:54] | You telling me you’re not interested? | 你和我说你没兴趣 |
[16:57] | Give me the real, bro. | 说实话吧 兄弟 |
[16:57] | Look, she’s smart, she’s gorgeous, | 她很聪明 很漂亮 |
[17:01] | she’s a really great person, | 她人确实很不错 |
[17:02] | but dating Commander Hicks’ daughter? | 可是和希克斯指挥官的女儿约会 |
[17:05] | I’ve had some pretty big screwups here, but that would be… | 我的感情是狠狠失败过几次 但这次要是黄了… |
[17:07] | Look, look, look, it’s not the dating part | 听着 你要担心的不是 |
[17:08] | you need to worry about, lover boy. | 约会的部分 小情圣 |
[17:10] | It’s the breaking up part. | 而是分手的部分 |
[17:11] | My cousin Amy dated a cop once. | 我表妹艾米曾和一个警察交过朋友 |
[17:13] | Right? Regular patrol officer. | 普通的巡警 |
[17:14] | When the guy broke her heart, | 那个家伙伤了她的心之后 |
[17:15] | my dad made sure that he never made detective. | 我老爸打好招呼绝不让他升职到警探 |
[17:19] | I’m just saying. | 我就是这么一说 |
[17:21] | Whoa! Check out Wilhelmena! | 快来看看薇乐米娜吧 |
[17:23] | Holy crap. That’s what I call a makeover. | 好家伙 这才是大改造 |
[17:25] | If this doesn’t make Xiomara happy, I don’t know what will. | 要是这都不能让苏美拉满意 不知道什么才能 |
[17:28] | Hey. The cleaners found this under the front seat. | 清洁工在前排座位下面发现的 |
[17:30] | Also said it took them a while to get the stains | 还说他们花了好一阵才把工作台上的 |
[17:32] | – out of the countertops. – What do you mean? Rust stains? | -污渍给去掉 -你说的是什么 锈渍吗 |
[17:35] | Blood. You know someone got murdered in there? | 血渍 你知道有人在里面被杀了吗 |
[17:38] | – For real? – What? | -真的吗 -什么 |
[17:39] | Yeah. Same crew cleaned up the crime scene. | 没错 就是清理了犯罪现场的那伙人 |
[17:40] | – Someone murder? – Uh, no. | -有人被杀了 -没有 |
[17:44] | Murder truck? | 命案车 |
[17:46] | Look, you’d never know. | 看不出来的 |
[17:46] | I mean, they did a great job cleaning it up. It’s spotless. | 他们打扫得很干净 一尘不染 |
[17:49] | – Madre de Dios. – Oh, come on. Xiomara. | -我的天啊 -别这样 苏美拉 |
[17:50] | – No, no, no, no. Give it a chance. – New truck. | -不 试试看吧 -新车 |
[17:53] | I-I sunk almost all our money into this thing. | 我几乎把所有钱都投在这车上了 |
[17:55] | New truck or new cook. | 不换新车就另请高明吧 |
[17:58] | Xiomara. Come on. | 苏美拉 别这样 |
[18:04] | What do you got? | 有什么发现 |
[18:04] | Bodyguard’s name is Zack Willert. | 保镖叫扎克·威勒特 |
[18:06] | Ex-Army Ranger. | 前陆军突击队员 |
[18:07] | Been working close protection since 2009 | 从2009年开始做贴身保镖 |
[18:09] | and spent the last decade protecting this guy, | 过去十年间都在保护这个人 |
[18:12] | Christopher Wardlow. | 克里斯托弗·沃德劳 |
[18:13] | – Should I know him? – He’s a property tycoon. | -这人有名吗 -他是位房地产大亨 |
[18:15] | Fingers in a load of construction downtown. | 市中心很多的建筑都是他建的 |
[18:16] | He’s behind that new office building near Skid Row | 贫民区附近那栋看着像 |
[18:18] | that looks like an arthritic pickle. | 腌黄瓜的新写字楼就是他建的 |
[18:20] | – And according to my sources… – What, the secret ones? | -根据我的线报… -你的秘密线报吗 |
[18:23] | No, the Internet– Wardlow is a major shareholder | 不 网上查到的 沃德劳是阿明娜所在国家 |
[18:25] | in a luxury hotel project in Amina’s homeland | 一个豪华酒店项目的大股东 |
[18:28] | that’s currently stalled. | 该项目目前已停工 |
[18:29] | Wardlow’s trying to grease palms with the royal family | 沃德劳想要用阿明娜代替现金去 |
[18:31] | by offering Amina in the place of cash? | 贿赂皇室吗 |
[18:32] | – That’d be pretty evil. – Yeah, but it could be a way | -那可太邪恶了 -但不失为 |
[18:34] | to get his hotel project back on track. | 让他的酒店项目重回正轨的一种途径 |
[18:36] | What are we waiting for? Where’s this guy Wardlow live? | 我们还等什么 这个沃德劳住在哪 |
[18:41] | The SUV in the drive matches the one Chris saw | 车道上停着的SUV和克里斯看到的 |
[18:44] | driving away from the scene of the kidnapping. | 从绑架现场开走的车一致 |
[18:45] | You are good to enter. | 你们可以进入 |
[18:50] | Secure the perimeter. | 四周警戒 |
[18:52] | Watch the cross fire. | 小心交叉火力 |
[18:54] | Access to the NSA’s surveillance feed on the consulate, | 你是怎么弄到查看国安局监视领事馆的 |
[18:56] | how’d you get that? | 监控录像权限的 |
[18:57] | Someone I met while hiking Machu Picchu. | 我在登马丘比丘时认识了一个人 |
[18:59] | It’s amazing who I come into contact with when I get out in the world. | 踏出国门环游世界时能接触到的人总能出人意外 |
[19:10] | Camera. | 有摄像头 |
[19:28] | Okay, drone footage shows something in the pool. | 无人机拍到的影像显示泳池中有东西 |
[19:32] | 26D 26-David. | |
[19:33] | Body, male. Looks to be shot in the back. | 尸体 男性 似乎是背部中枪 |
[19:36] | Is it Wardlow? | 是沃德劳吗 |
[19:37] | No, I think it’s a security guard. | 不 看样子是保镖 |
[19:39] | Someone got there before us. | 有人赶在了我们前面 |
[19:40] | Watch your backs. | 大家当心 |
[19:48] | Approaching the one-side entry point. | 正在接近北面入口处 |
[19:58] | I got visual on two more bodies. | 又看到两具尸体 |
[20:00] | Look like more guards. | 应该还是保镖 |
[20:03] | Street. | 斯特里特 |
[20:06] | Ready for entry. | 准备进入 |
[20:06] | Breach on my mark. | 听我命令 准备破门 |
[20:08] | Three, two, one. | 三 二 一 |
[20:10] | Go. | 行动 |
[20:18] | There’s a blood trail. | 有血迹 |
[20:32] | Gun! | 有枪 |
[20:37] | Bathroom clear! | 洗手间安全 |
[20:39] | All clear! 30-David to Command. | 全部安全 30D呼叫指挥部 |
[20:42] | Two suspects down. | 两名嫌犯倒地 |
[20:42] | We found Wardlow. He’s been tortured. | 我们找到了沃德劳 他被拷问过 |
[20:44] | He’s not looking good. | 情况不太好 |
[20:47] | We took down one suspect. The rest of the house is clear. | 击毙一名嫌犯 其余房间均已安全 |
[20:49] | 30-David, we’re Code 4. | 30D 无需增援 |
[20:50] | Okay to bring paramedics in. | 医护人员可以进入了 |
[20:52] | – No I.D.’s. – Where is she? | -无法确认身份 -她在哪儿 |
[20:54] | – Where’s Amina? – Not here. | -阿明娜在哪儿 -不在这儿 |
[20:55] | You took her, though. | 但是你掳走了她 |
[20:56] | It was your men who kidnapped her earlier today. | 今天早些时候是你的手下绑架了她 |
[20:58] | Wasn’t a kidnapping. | 那不是起绑架 |
[21:00] | It was staged. It was a hoax. | 都是安排好的 是场骗局 |
[21:02] | What? | 什么 |
[21:04] | Why? | 为什么这么做 |
[21:05] | Amina was in danger. | 阿明娜身陷危险 |
[21:06] | We thought a fake kidnapping would… | 我们想着制造一起虚假绑架案能够 |
[21:09] | throw a spotlight on her friends in jail. | 让她狱中的朋友们得到更多关注 |
[21:12] | So she could get away. | 以便她趁机脱身 |
[21:13] | Amina was in on it? | 这是阿明娜的点子吗 |
[21:14] | I came up with the plan. | 计划是我想出来的 |
[21:16] | What exactly was your plan? | 你的计划到底是什么 |
[21:17] | Fly her to safety. | 把她带到安全地带 |
[21:19] | Get her into hiding. | 让她躲起来 |
[21:21] | I was supposed to meet her and her boyfriend. | 我本要去见她和她的男友 |
[21:23] | – Where? – Garden Avenue Airfield. | -在哪见 -花园大道机场 |
[21:26] | Like, an hour ago. | 会面定在一小时前 |
[21:27] | Did you tell the shooters where you were gonna meet them? | 你把会面地点告诉枪手了吗 |
[21:33] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:34] | 30-David. All units, | 30D 各单位请注意 |
[21:35] | armed suspects en route to Garden Avenue Airfield. | 持枪嫌犯正去往花园大道机场 |
[21:43] | Wardlow should be here by now. | 沃德劳这时应该已经到了 |
[21:45] | Something must have happened. | 肯定出了什么事 |
[21:50] | We need to go. | 我们得走了 |
[21:52] | Five more minutes. | 再等五分钟 |
[22:08] | They got a 20-minute head start. | 他们比我们早二十分钟 |
[22:09] | Almost there. | 马上就到 |
[22:10] | Every available unit in the area’s en route to the airfield, | 区域内所有警员都在赶往机场支援 |
[22:12] | plus a bird. | 还有架直升机 |
[22:13] | – We figured out who these guys are yet? – No. | -查出这些是什么人了吗 -还没 |
[22:14] | How’d the bad guys know Wardlow was helping Amina? | 歹徒是怎么知道沃德劳在帮阿明娜的 |
[22:17] | I’m guessing they bugged her phone and her e-mails. | 我猜他们在窃听她的手机和邮件 |
[22:18] | Whoever these guys are, they’re not playing. | 不管是什么人 他们都不是来虚的 |
[22:20] | We’re here! | 我们到了 |
[22:31] | Unis checked the whole place. | 警员搜查了整座机场 |
[22:33] | We’re too late. | 我们来晚了 |
[22:37] | Wardlow’s in surgery. | 沃德劳在手术中 |
[22:38] | They broke his jaw pulling teeth. | 他们打碎了他下颚 拔掉了他的牙齿 |
[22:40] | He managed to give us some intel, though, | 不过他还是在麻醉前 |
[22:42] | before they put him under. | 给我们提供了些信息 |
[22:43] | It turns out he’s business partners | 原来他和自由五战士 |
[22:44] | with the father of one of the Freedom Five. | 其中一位的父亲是商业伙伴 |
[22:46] | That’s why he’s been helping Amina. | 所以他才会帮阿明娜 |
[22:47] | Okay. Well, I pulled everything I could on Amina’s boyfriend. | 好 我把能查到的阿明娜男友的资料都调了出来 |
[22:50] | Name’s Kareem Kashani, | 他叫卡里姆·卡沙尼 |
[22:52] | human rights director at a nonprofit in D.C. | 在华盛顿一家非盈利性组织中担任人权主管 |
[22:55] | They’ve been dating six months. He flew into LAX this morning. | 他们已约会了六个月 他今早飞来洛杉矶 |
[22:58] | Is there any reason to think he’d betray her? | 他有什么理由会背叛她吗 |
[23:00] | Well, his credit card statement shows he just spent four months’ salary | 信用卡账单显示他刚花四个月的薪水 |
[23:03] | on a two-carat diamond ring from Tiffany’s, | 从蒂芙尼买了一只两克拉的钻戒 |
[23:05] | so I’m thinking not. | 所以我觉得他不会背叛她 |
[23:06] | I think he was planning to escape with her. | 我猜他打算和她一起逃走 |
[23:08] | Think I got something. | 有线索了 |
[23:10] | Kareem, or someone using his credit card, | 卡里姆 或有人用他的信用卡 |
[23:12] | rented a car close to the airfield about 20 minutes ago. | 二十分钟前从机场附近租了一辆车 |
[23:15] | Okay, they’ll have a tracker in that car. | 车里一定有追踪器 |
[23:16] | Already running a trace on it. | 已在追踪该车去向 |
[23:18] | Got a fix. | 查到位置了 |
[23:21] | This is 20-David to all available units. | 20D呼叫所有小队 |
[23:23] | Respond to the area of Echo Park for a kidnapping vehicle. | 前往回声公园搜寻一辆涉及绑架的车辆 |
[23:31] | 50-David, approaching vehicle, can’t see inside. | 50D 接近该车 无法看到车内状况 |
[23:34] | Be alert. We don’t know who’s in that car. | 小心 我们并不清楚车内是何人 |
[23:43] | Just Kareem. No one else. | 只有卡里姆 没别人 |
[23:45] | Where the hell’s Amina? | 阿明娜到底在哪儿 |
[23:54] | So, that’s Amina’s boyfriend? | 那就是阿明娜的男朋友吗 |
[23:55] | Yeah. Heard he’s refusing to speak. | 没错 听说他拒绝开口 |
[23:56] | Why? | 为什么 |
[23:57] | 他可能觉得保持沉默能保护她 | |
[23:59] | So he rented the car to create a diversion, | 所以他租了那辆车来转移视线 |
[24:01] | thinking the bad guys would follow him, | 认为坏人会跟着他 |
[24:03] | allowing Amina the chance to escape. | 让阿明娜有机会逃跑 |
[24:05] | – That’s either really romantic… – Or really stupid. | -要么说这样很浪漫… -或者真的很蠢 |
[24:07] | Someone needs to remind this guy we’re trying to help | 得有人提醒他我们是在 |
[24:09] | – keep his girlfriend alive. – Yeah. | -救他女朋友的命 -是啊 |
[24:11] | Now, wait a second. | 等等 |
[24:12] | – I know you admire her. – Yeah, I’ve been | -我知道你很崇拜她 -是啊 自从 |
[24:14] | reading about her ever since she first came to the U.S. | 她第一次来到美国我就一直在关注她 |
[24:16] | Yeah. Me, too. What? | 我也是 怎么了 |
[24:18] | You got to go through the news section | 你得新闻版块下面 |
[24:20] | to get to the sports section, right? | 才是体育板块 对吧 |
[24:22] | I read. | 我也看报的 |
[24:23] | I told her the world would hear her. | 我跟她说过全世界都会把她的话听进去的 |
[24:26] | But what if it doesn’t? What if it’s all for nothing? | 但如果不会呢 如果这一切都是徒劳呢 |
[24:28] | She stood up for her friends, | 她为了她的朋友 |
[24:29] | for girls and women everywhere, | 和全世界的女性挺身而出 |
[24:31] | and this might cost her everything. | 也许这会让她失去一切 |
[24:32] | You should talk to the boyfriend, | 你应该和他男朋友谈谈 |
[24:33] | tell him what you just told me. | 告诉他你刚刚这番话 |
[24:35] | If anyone can convince him | 如果有谁能让他相信 |
[24:36] | that we’re on their side, it’s you. | 我们是站在他们那一边的话 那就是你 |
[24:39] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[24:43] | Street. | 斯特里特 |
[24:45] | Just heard from Hicks. | 希克斯的命令 |
[24:46] | He wants you to do an inventory of the armory. | 他想让你清点一下军械库 |
[24:48] | He called from Chicago | 他从芝加哥打来 |
[24:49] | to assign me inventory duty? | 让我去清点库存 |
[24:50] | Yeah. Wants it done by tonight. | 没错 今晚之前搞定 |
[24:53] | Hey, you think Hicks found out | 你觉得希克斯知道 |
[24:54] | about you and Molly hitting the town? | 你要和莫莉去市里约会的事了 |
[24:56] | I’m telling you, nothing gets past that man. | 我告诉你 没什么能瞒得过他 |
[24:58] | He’s got me counting bullets. If that’s not a warning, | 他叫我去清点军械库 如果这都不算警告 |
[25:00] | I’d hate to see what is. | 那我可不想知道真的警告是什么 |
[25:07] | I’m Chris. Can I get you anything? | 我是克里斯 有什么能帮你的吗 |
[25:12] | I was there this morning when Amina gave her speech. | 今早阿明娜发表演讲时我就在现场 |
[25:15] | We chatted after. | 结束后我们聊过 |
[25:18] | She’s an incredible woman. | 她是个伟大的女人 |
[25:20] | I guess you don’t need me telling you that. | 我想这不需要我来说 |
[25:22] | I know you love her, | 我知道你爱她 |
[25:24] | and you think you’re protecting her, | 而且你认为你在保护她 |
[25:26] | but she’s in very real danger right now. | 但她现在的处境很危险 |
[25:30] | You need to tell me where she is. | 你得告诉我她在哪儿 |
[25:32] | I promised her I wouldn’t betray her to anyone, ever. | 我向她保证过 绝不会把她出卖给任何人 |
[25:36] | Even one person knowing is one too many. | 多一个人知道都会惹来麻烦 |
[25:38] | It’s all it takes to get her killed. | 这样就能害死她 |
[25:40] | Wardlow’s in the hospital, you know that? | 沃德劳正在医院里 知道吗 |
[25:42] | They tortured him until he gave up your location. | 他们折磨他 直到他说出你们的位置 |
[25:44] | But we left before they arrived. | 但我们在他们到之前就走了 |
[25:46] | Amina got away. I made sure of it. | 阿明娜跑掉了 我很确定 |
[25:52] | We had a plan. | 我们本有个计划 |
[25:55] | I know that Amina escaped from prison back home. | 我知道阿明娜在她的国家里越过狱 |
[26:02] | I know that she’s brave. | 我知道她很勇敢 |
[26:04] | I know that you want to believe that she’s managing | 我知道你相信她能 |
[26:06] | on her own out there, but I’m telling you, | 在外面能保护好自己 但我告诉你 |
[26:07] | these people either already have her, | 这些人要么已经抓住了她 |
[26:09] | or they’re minutes away from it. | 要么离找到她也不远了 |
[26:11] | So, if you ever want to see her again | 所以 如果你还想见到她的话 |
[26:12] | and give her that engagement ring that you bought her, | 还想把你买给她的订婚戒指给她的话 |
[26:15] | you need to talk to me. | 就得把情况告诉我 |
[26:22] | The Greyhound station. | 格雷伊车站 |
[26:24] | Downtown. | 市中心 |
[26:25] | That’s where she’s heading. | 她要去那里 |
[26:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[26:29] | Chris. It’s too late. | 克里斯 太晚了 |
[26:35] | This video was just released online and to the news stations. | 这段视频刚刚发布在网站和新闻媒体上 |
[26:38] | It is with sincerest regrets that I make my apology | 我怀着最诚挚的歉意 |
[26:41] | to the American people, as well as to my own countrymen. | 向美国人民 以及我的同胞们道歉 |
[26:44] | The kidnapping this morning was a hoax. | 今早的绑架是个骗局 |
[26:48] | As you can see, I am safe and well. | 如你们所见 我安然无恙 |
[26:51] | I made up false claims | 我编造了虚假的声明 |
[26:52] | and staged my own kidnapping | 并策划了我自己的绑架 |
[26:53] | in order to make it look like I was in danger, | 目的是为了让大家认为我处在危险中 |
[26:57] | that my homeland was responsible for the crimes, | 而我的祖国正是这些罪案的幕后推手 |
[27:00] | – when in fact, it was myself who was guilty. – This is coerced. | -但事实上 是我自己犯了罪 -她受到了胁迫 |
[27:04] | I have been charged with treason against my country, | 我被指控叛国 |
[27:06] | a charge that I accept. | 我认罪 |
[27:08] | I am now returning home where I will accept my punishment. | 我现在要回国接受惩罚 |
[27:11] | Treason? That’s a death sentence. | 叛国 那可是死刑 |
[27:18] | I have been charged with treason against my country, | 我被指控叛国 |
[27:21] | a charge that I accept. | 我认罪 |
[27:24] | I am now returning home where I will accept my punishment. | 我现在要回国接受惩罚 |
[27:30] | No. | 不可能 |
[27:32] | There’s no way she recorded this of her own free will. | 她不可能自愿录下这些 |
[27:35] | We’re trying to track down nationals | 我们正在努力寻找 |
[27:36] | from Amina’s home country who are in the L.A. Area | 来自阿明娜的国家且现在在洛杉矶 |
[27:39] | and loyal to the government, but it’s a slow process. | 并忠于政府的侨民 但这样很慢 |
[27:42] | What else can we do? | 我们还能做些什么 |
[27:43] | Hold up. | 等等 |
[27:45] | – Those are prayer beads, right? – Yeah. | -那是念珠对吧 -没错 |
[27:46] | The aunt had some identical to them when she came in. | 她姑姑来这时身上有一串一样的 |
[27:48] | Amina’s aunt? She was here? | 阿明娜的姑姑 她来过这吗 |
[27:51] | Yes, and her uncle. Why? | 对 还有她姑父 怎么了 |
[27:53] | Amina doesn’t talk to her uncle or aunt anymore. | 阿明娜和他们没联系了 |
[27:55] | They had a falling out. | 他们吵过一架 |
[27:56] | – About what? – She thought, | -为什么吵架 -她认为 |
[27:58] | because they lived in America for so long, | 他们在美国生活了这么久 |
[27:59] | that they would understand her views | 应该能理解她的观点 |
[28:01] | and support her protest against the government. | 会支持她向政府抗议 |
[28:04] | But they didn’t. | 但他们并不理解 |
[28:05] | They tried to convince her to return home, | 他们想劝她回国 |
[28:07] | pressured her, even threatened her. | 给她施压 甚至威胁过她 |
[28:08] | She didn’t tell the police? | 她没报警吗 |
[28:10] | Just me. | 只跟我说了 |
[28:12] | What you need to understand about her culture | 你们得知道 在她的国家 |
[28:14] | is that faith and family honor are everything. | 忠诚和家族名誉比什么都重要 |
[28:17] | Amina speaking out about the government and criticizing them | 阿明娜公开谴责自己的政府 |
[28:20] | brought her extended family great shame. | 让她的整个家族蒙羞 |
[28:22] | – They lost face. – And the only way | -让他们丢了面子 -要挽回脸面 |
[28:24] | to regain face is by delivering Amina back home | 只有送阿明娜回国 |
[28:26] | for the leaders to punish her. | 让她接受惩罚 |
[28:28] | So the men who took Amina were getting paid by her uncle. | 所以掳走阿明娜的人是她姑父所雇 |
[28:30] | Probably mercenaries. | 可能是雇佣兵 |
[28:31] | This isn’t connected to their government at all. | 他们的政府根本没有插手 |
[28:33] | We need to get to her uncle’s house now. | 我们得立刻去她姑父家 |
[28:35] | Houses. Her uncle has homes all over. | 不止一处 他姑父有很多房产 |
[28:38] | Bel Air, Palm Springs, New York. | 他在贝莱尔 棕榈泉 纽约都有房子 |
[28:41] | Even a yacht. | 还有艘游艇 |
[28:42] | The airports have her flagged. | 机场排查过了 |
[28:43] | The yacht. That’s how they’re planning on getting her out. | 是游艇 他们计划用游艇送她出境 |
[28:45] | You just sail into international waters. | 他们要进入公海 |
[28:55] | Just talked to the marina. | 通知码头 |
[28:56] | Amina’s uncle’s trying to have his boat refueled. | 阿明娜的姑父还在给游艇加油 |
[28:58] | Chris was right. | 克里斯猜对了 |
[28:59] | They’re trying to get her out by sea. | 他们要从海路送她出境 |
[29:00] | Looks like they’re on the move. | 他们应该已经开始行动了 |
[29:02] | Hondo, you get all that? | 洪都 听到了吗 |
[29:03] | Roger that. We’re almost there. | 收到 我们马上就到 |
[29:04] | Can the harbormaster stop the launch? | 能让港务长拦住他们下水吗 |
[29:06] | Hey, Luca, ask the harbormaster if he can slow things down. | 卢卡 能不能叫港务长拖延点时间 |
[29:09] | – Tell the unis to stand down until we get there, too. – Yep. | -叫警员原地待命 等我们赶到 -好 |
[29:11] | Risk to the public’s way too high. | 对公众的威胁太大了 |
[29:12] | These guys are trigger-happy. | 这帮家伙爱开枪 |
[29:14] | What about the Coast Guard? | 海岸警卫队到位了吗 |
[29:15] | They’re on alert. Will stop the boat if it hits open water. | 随时待命 游艇只要靠近公海就会遭到拦截 |
[29:18] | Question is, what do they do to Amina | 关键是 他们发现被包围之后 |
[29:19] | when they see they’re surrounded? | 会怎么处置阿明娜 |
[29:22] | – Two minutes out! – Okay. | -两分钟到 -好 |
[29:23] | Stay liquid, | 保持机动 |
[29:25] | and let’s bring Amina back alive. | 把阿明娜平安地带回来 |
[29:35] | Just need a quick signature. | 签个字就好了 |
[29:42] | Where you headed? | 你们这是去哪 |
[29:43] | LAPD. Show me your hands. | 洛城警局 举起手来 |
[29:45] | On your knees. | 跪下 |
[29:48] | – Get out of here. Move. – On your stomach. | -让开 快走 -趴下 |
[29:49] | Move. Get out of here. | 快走 让开 |
[29:51] | Down. | 趴下 |
[29:52] | On the ground now. Get down. | 趴下 趴下 |
[29:54] | Don’t move. | 不许动 |
[29:57] | We’ll search the boat for Amina. | 上船搜查阿明娜的下落 |
[29:59] | Stevens, cover. Deacon, Chris, you’re with me. | 史蒂文斯掩护 迪肯 克里斯 跟我来 |
[30:24] | On your feet. | 站起来 |
[30:25] | On your feet. | 站起来 |
[30:27] | Let me see your hands. | 举起双手 |
[30:29] | Turn around. Hands behind your back. | 转过去 手背后 |
[30:34] | 26-David. Found the aunt. | 26D 已找到她的姑姑 |
[30:36] | No sign of Amina. | 没有发现阿明娜 |
[30:45] | – LAPD! – Show me your hands. | -洛城警局 -举起双手 |
[30:47] | Hands behind your back. | 手背后 |
[30:51] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[30:51] | – What? – Where’s the girl? | -什么 -那个女孩在哪 |
[30:53] | – What girl? – Don’t play dumb. Where is she? | -什么女孩 -别装傻 她在哪 |
[30:55] | We ain’t got time for games. | 没时间跟你玩游戏 |
[30:56] | Tell us where Amina is right now. | 快说阿明娜在哪 |
[30:57] | I don’t know anything about a girl. | 我不知道有什么女孩 |
[30:58] | They pay my wage, I don’t ask questions. | 他们付钱 我从不多问 |
[31:00] | What were your instructions? | 他们叫你干什么 |
[31:02] | Head out 12 nautical miles, drop anchor and wait. | 出海二十二千米 抛锚等待 |
[31:04] | They said another boat was gonna meet up with us. | 他们说另一艘船会来接头 |
[31:06] | 12 miles, international waters. | 二十二千米 就到公海了 |
[31:08] | They must be taking Amina by speedboat | 他们一定是想用快艇 |
[31:10] | from another launch point. | 从另一个下水点带走阿明娜 |
[31:11] | Somewhere quieter, more private. | 在某个更偏僻 更隐蔽的下水点 |
[31:12] | It’s easier than bringing her | 确实要比在光天化日之下 |
[31:13] | on board a yacht in the middle of the marina. | 从码头送她上船更容易 |
[31:15] | There’s too many people here, and she could make a scene. | 这里人多眼杂 她可能会引人注目 |
[31:16] | Is there a private launch or dock somewhere nearby? | 这附近有私人下水点或者码头吗 |
[31:18] | The boatyard next door. | 隔壁造船厂 |
[31:20] | – A few private slips. – Luca, you get that? | -有几个私人码头 -卢卡 听到了吗 |
[31:22] | Yeah, looking. | 我在找 |
[31:23] | Coast Guard had to respond to | 海岸警卫队忙着处理 |
[31:24] | a fishing boat taking on water. | 一条正在下水的渔船 |
[31:26] | They can’t get there. | 他们过不去 |
[31:27] | We don’t get to them now, we’ve lost her for good. | 现在不抓到他们 她就救不回来了 |
[31:36] | Pulling into the boatyard now. | 正前往造船厂 |
[31:38] | Spotted possible target vehicle. | 发现可疑车辆 |
[31:44] | Keep them back! And you, move! | 拦住他们 你 给我走 |
[31:46] | Malik’s gonna get away with Amina! | 马利克带阿明娜跑了 |
[31:49] | – Jim, cover! – Street! Tan! | -吉姆掩护 -斯特里特 谭 |
[31:55] | Take it, Chris! | 交给你了 克里斯 |
[31:57] | I’m gonna try to flank ’em. | 我要从侧面进攻 |
[31:58] | Once I get ’em to return fire, make your move. | 他们一进入火力范围 你们就行动 |
[32:00] | Go get Amina back! Stevens! | 把阿明娜救出来 斯蒂文斯 |
[32:08] | Let’s do this. Cover. | 开始行动 掩护 |
[32:14] | Move. | 上 |
[32:19] | It’s clear. | 安全 |
[32:28] | This guy was hit pretty bad. | 他伤得不轻 |
[32:29] | Couldn’t have gone too far. | 跑不远 |
[32:32] | Rabbit in a trap. | 瓮中之鳖 |
[32:33] | Two ways out of this: surrender or bleed out! | 给你两个选择 投降或者失血致死 |
[32:37] | What’s it gonna be? | 你选哪个 |
[32:39] | We got our answer. | 有答案了 |
[32:41] | But we can’t let him bleed out. | 但我们不能让他失血致死 |
[32:43] | Go. I told you, move it. | 走 我告诉你了 快走 |
[32:46] | Drop your weapon! | 放下武器 |
[32:47] | – Move! Move! Move! – Drop it! | -走 动起来 -放下 |
[32:50] | – Stay back, stay back. – Drop it. | -别过来 -放下武器 |
[32:52] | – Let her go! – Drop your weapon now! | -放开她 -放下武器 |
[32:53] | I’ll kill her, I swear! Stay back! | 我发誓我会杀了她的 别过来 |
[32:55] | Let her go. | 放开她 |
[32:57] | Go, go. | 上 上 |
[33:12] | Hands! Hands now! | 举起手来 快点 |
[33:18] | Let her go. | 放开她 |
[33:25] | – On your stomach. – It’s okay. | -趴下 -没事了 |
[33:27] | – It’s okay. It’s all right. – Hands behind your back. | -没事了 -手背过来 |
[33:29] | Hey, you okay? It’s over. | 你还好吗 结束了 |
[33:30] | It’s over. Hey. | 一切都结束了 |
[33:32] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[33:34] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[33:36] | 30-David. | 30D呼叫总部 |
[33:37] | Need an R/A at dock 27. | 27号码头需要救援小组 |
[33:50] | Chris, just spoke to the D.A.’s office. | 克里斯 地检办公室刚告诉我 |
[33:52] | They’re weighing up the charges against Wardlow | 他们正在考虑起诉沃德劳 |
[33:54] | for the hoax kidnapping, | 谎报绑架 |
[33:55] | and they don’t think he’ll do any time. | 他们认为他不会进监狱 |
[33:56] | And what about Amina? | 那阿明娜呢 |
[33:57] | Are they charging her? | 他们会指控她吗 |
[33:58] | Apparently, there’s not enough evidence | 很显然 没有足够的证据 |
[33:59] | she was involved in the planning, so no. | 她参与了这个计划 所以不会起诉 |
[34:01] | And no civilians were hurt. | 而且没有平民受伤 |
[34:02] | I think they want to focus on the win. | 我认为他们想尽力取胜 |
[34:04] | Amina wanted a spotlight. | 阿明娜想要吸引人们的关注 |
[34:06] | She got it. | 她成功了 |
[34:09] | Her friends have been released from prison? | 她朋友们被放出来了吗 |
[34:10] | – They’re free? – Spotlight got too hot. | -他们自由了 -太多人关注这件事了 |
[34:12] | The kidnapping got media outlets around the world | 这起绑架案让世界各地媒体 |
[34:14] | to highlight all the human rights abuses | 都在关注那边 |
[34:16] | going on over there. | 侵犯人权事件 |
[34:17] | Government had no choice | 政府别无选择 |
[34:18] | but to bow to the international pressure. | 只能向国际社会压力低头 |
[34:19] | And the governor herself wanted me to pass along | 州长本人想让我转达 |
[34:21] | her gratitude, and so did the FBI. | 她的感激之情 联调局也是 |
[34:24] | Good work. | 干得漂亮 |
[34:36] | – Did you hear about your friends? – Yes. | -你听说你朋友的事了吗 -听说了 |
[34:37] | Kareem just told me. | 卡里姆刚刚告诉我了 |
[34:39] | I guess you made the world hear you. | 你让整个世界都听到你的声音了 |
[34:42] | Where will you go now? | 你接下来准备去哪 |
[34:43] | To D.C. with Kareem. | 和卡里姆去华盛顿 |
[34:44] | I’m going to keep speaking up. | 我准备继续演讲 |
[34:46] | And one day, maybe, | 也许有一天 |
[34:48] | when things change, I’ll return home. | 当情况改变了 我会回家的 |
[34:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:01] | Thought you had plans tonight. | 你不是今晚有约吗 |
[35:03] | Hicks has me counting bullets. | 希克斯让我数子弹 |
[35:06] | – Go on. – What? | -去吧 -什么 |
[35:08] | If you get a move on, you’ll still make it. | 你现在出发 还能赶得到 |
[35:10] | Seriously? You don’t have to do this. | 你确定 你不用做这些 |
[35:12] | I know. So stop reminding me. | 我知道 所以别再提醒我了 |
[35:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:18] | I owe you. | 我欠你个人情 |
[35:24] | Hondo. | 洪都 |
[35:28] | Hey, this a bad time? I know you’re busy. | 现在不是时候吗 我知道你忙 |
[35:30] | No, it’s all good. We just got done. | 没事的 我们刚结束 |
[35:31] | I was just leaving. Come on. | 我刚要回家 走 |
[35:35] | So, where you been? I tried calling you. | 你去哪了 我给你打了电话 |
[35:37] | Man, I just needed some air by myself. | 我只是想一个人静静 |
[35:40] | I went for a walk around the old neighborhood. | 我去了我们以前住的地方走了走 |
[35:42] | Well, it’s been a minute since you’ve been back. | 你才刚回来不久 |
[35:45] | Hey, you remember that old vinyl store | 你还记得在艾斯比街角的 |
[35:46] | – on the corner of Ashby? – Hmm. Oh, yeah. | -那间黑胶唱片店吗 -记得 |
[35:49] | That music booth saw a whole lot of action, | 在那间店见证了很多回忆 |
[35:50] | and I’m not talking the listening kind, either. | 而且和音乐可没什么关系 |
[35:53] | They turned it into a hot yoga studio. | 那里变成了家蒸汽瑜伽馆 |
[35:56] | You know, yoga’s bad enough; now you got to do it in a sauna? | 瑜伽就已经够难的了 还要在桑拿里做 |
[35:58] | Yeah, the world keeps changing, Winnie. | 这个世界一直在改变 温妮 |
[36:00] | That’s just a way of saying | 这只是我们在变老的 |
[36:01] | that we are getting older, brother. | 另一种说罢了 哥哥 |
[36:03] | So, what’s up? You need a ride to the airport? | 你需要我送你去机场吗 |
[36:06] | You sure? It’s not out of your way? | 你有空吗 不会不顺路吗 |
[36:08] | Hospital’s on that part of town. | 医院也在那边 |
[36:11] | Pop’s surgery is in an hour. | 老爸一个小时后做手术 |
[36:14] | How could you forgive him so easy, Hondo? | 洪都 你怎么能这么轻易地原谅他 |
[36:16] | – I’m not. – You think one little apology | -我没有 -你认为一个简单的道歉 |
[36:18] | – makes up for everything he did to us? -I don’t. | -就能弥补他对我们做过的事吗 -我不认为 |
[36:20] | Walking out on us, starting a whole new family, | 抛弃我吗 组建了一个新家庭 |
[36:23] | not even bothering with his old one? | 甚至不关心之前的家怎么样了 |
[36:24] | I’m not saying it’s enough. | 我不是在说这就结束了 |
[36:27] | I’m saying it’s a step. | 我想说这是个过程 |
[36:30] | He is so scared about this surgery. | 他很害怕这个手术 |
[36:32] | He’s even more scared that | 他更怕我们 |
[36:33] | we’re never gonna find a way to forgive him. | 永远不会原谅他 |
[36:36] | Well, he’s right. | 他没想错 |
[36:38] | I’m not sure I ever will. | 我不确定我会不会原谅他 |
[36:40] | This is about me helping an old man | 就当是在帮一个老人 |
[36:42] | get through a rough time. | 度过一段困难时期 |
[36:45] | Just because he stopped being a father back then, | 就因为他曾不当愿继续我们的父亲 |
[36:49] | doesn’t mean that I got to stop being a son right now. | 这并不意味着我现在不是他儿子 |
[36:56] | All right, I-I got a little time before my flight. | 好吧 上飞机前我还有点时间 |
[37:12] | That is some miracle you pulled off, Luca. | 你创造了奇迹 卢卡 |
[37:14] | Hey, it wasn’t me. You can thank the priest I brought in. | 不是我 你可以感谢我带来的那个牧师 |
[37:16] | Oh, you had an actual priest do an exorcism on the truck? | 你真的叫牧师给快餐车驱魔了吗 |
[37:19] | No, not an exorcism. It was more like a blessing. | 不是驱魔 而是祝福 |
[37:22] | Deac gave me the name of this guy. | 迪肯把这人介绍给我 |
[37:23] | I got him to sprinkle some holy water and say a few prayers, | 我让他洒洒圣水 念几句祷文 |
[37:26] | and now Xiomara’s happy. | 现在苏美拉开心了 |
[37:27] | How much did that cost? | 花了多少钱 |
[37:28] | Ah, just a small donation, | 就是捐了点钱 |
[37:29] | but whatever it takes, man, | 但是我愿意竭尽全力去做 |
[37:31] | I’ve been dreaming of this my whole life. | 这是我一生的梦想 |
[37:33] | You’ve been dreaming of owning | 拥有一辆危地马拉快餐车 |
[37:34] | a Guatemalan food truck your whole life? | 是你一生的梦想吗 |
[37:36] | No, dawg, I’m talking metaphorically, wiseass. | 不是 我是在比喻 自作聪明 |
[37:39] | You know, when I was 16, I worked the counter | 我16岁时 有一年夏天 |
[37:40] | at this deli making subs one summer. | 我在一家熟食店做三明治 |
[37:42] | My dad started coming in with his partner. | 我爸开始和他的搭档一起过来 |
[37:44] | Pretty soon, the whole department stopped by for lunch. | 很快 整个部门的人都过来吃午餐 |
[37:46] | I got a reputation for being generous with the cold cuts. | 大家都知道我给冷盘很大方 |
[37:49] | Old man that owned the joint even left me in charge | 熟食店的老头子外出一周 |
[37:51] | for a week when he went away. | 把店交给我管 |
[37:52] | Man, I loved it. It was just, like, everyone hanging out, | 我很喜欢 大家都过来玩 |
[37:56] | shooting the breeze. Me serving people. | 闲聊 我服务大家 |
[37:59] | Now I get to do that and be SWAT, so… | 现在我可以边做快餐车边做特警队员 |
[38:02] | This is cool, man. | 真的很不错 |
[38:05] | Can I still buy in? | 我还可以入股吗 |
[38:06] | Sorry, bud, you missed the boat. | 抱歉 哥们 你错失良机了 |
[38:08] | The shares are all sold? | 股份都卖完了吗 |
[38:09] | Yeah, Lynch bought the last one. | 林奇买了最后一股 |
[38:12] | – Hey, is that the revuelta with beans and cheese? – Yeah. | -这是豆子芝士雷韦尔塔饼吗 -是的 |
[38:15] | What did she put in the sauce? | 她在酱料里放了什么 |
[38:16] | Ah, it’s a trade secret. | 这是商业机密 |
[38:17] | And that’s gonna be $4.50. | 雷韦尔塔饼4块5 |
[38:19] | I thought you said they were for free. | 你不是说不要钱吗 |
[38:20] | No, that was earlier. | 那是之前 |
[38:21] | Okay, we’re running a business, not a charity. | 现在我们在做生意 不是在做慈善机构 |
[38:23] | Pay up. | 付钱吧 |
[38:24] | Go back there and pay her. Go on. | 回去付钱给她 去吧 |
[38:38] | – How’s he doing? – Okay. | -他怎么样 -还行 |
[38:40] | Was talking about making a run for it while you were gone, | 趁你不在到时候 他想溜走 |
[38:43] | but I convinced him to stay put. | 但是我说服他留下来了 |
[38:45] | Best have bought me something to eat. | 最好给我买点吃的 |
[38:47] | The food in here is godawful. | 这里的食物太难吃了 |
[38:49] | Dad, you know, you can’t eat anything before surgery. | 老爸 手术之前你什么也不能吃 |
[38:52] | That’s another reason I want out of here. | 又一个让我想走的理由 |
[38:54] | And when did so many nurses start being men? | 从什么时候起 这么多男人来做护士了 |
[38:57] | Least they could do for an old dying fool | 医院至少可以给将死之人 |
[38:59] | is give him some eye candy. | 一些养眼的人看看吧 |
[39:03] | Some things never change. | 有些事永远也不会变 |
[39:10] | Thank you for coming back. | 谢谢你回来 |
[39:16] | You know… | 知道吗 |
[39:19] | I’m a little scared about all this. | 我有点害怕做手术 |
[39:26] | We know. | 我们知道 |
[39:27] | That’s why we’re all here for you, Pop. | 所以我们全都在这陪着你 老爸 |
[39:45] | – Bye. – Bye. Hey, thanks again, man. | -拜 -拜 再次感谢 |
[39:51] | The whole point of an escape room | 密室逃脱的重点在于 |
[39:52] | is to figure out the clues, not pick the lock. | 找线索 不是撬锁 |
[39:54] | Hey, I got us out of there, didn’t I? | 我带大家逃出去了 不是吗 |
[39:56] | With three seconds left on the clock. | 离结束时间只差三秒 |
[39:58] | We would’ve been stuck there forever. | 我们有可能会永远困在里面 |
[40:00] | No food, no water. You know. | 没吃没喝 你知道的 |
[40:04] | Things would turn ugly fast. | 事情很快会变得很可怕 |
[40:05] | Every man for himself. | 人各为己 |
[40:07] | Well, someone really likes to win, huh? | 有的人真的很喜欢赢 |
[40:09] | Uh, is that not the point of playing? | 玩游戏不就是为了赢吗 |
[40:11] | Question, though: | 但是有一个问题 |
[40:13] | do you always carry a lock pick wherever you go? | 你去哪都带着撬锁工具吗 |
[40:16] | I like to be prepared. | 我喜欢有备而来 |
[40:19] | Well, uh, this is me. | 我到了 |
[40:23] | Oh, wow. It’s a nice place. | 地方很不错啊 |
[40:24] | Yeah, got a roof terrace. | 有屋顶阳台 |
[40:26] | You can see the ocean. | 可以看到海 |
[40:29] | A glimpse at least. | 至少可以看到一点 |
[40:31] | You want to come up and see? | 要上去看看吗 |
[40:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:39] | No-no-no, | 不不不 |
[40:40] | it’s– hey. It’s not what you think. | 不是你想的那样 |
[40:43] | Molly, I like you. | 莫莉 我喜欢你 |
[40:46] | But? | 但是 |
[40:47] | No buts. I just– I like you. | 没有但是 我只是喜欢你 |
[40:51] | A lot. | 很喜欢 |
[40:52] | Okay, so? | 然后呢 |
[40:54] | In the past I’ve always– I’ve treated things | 以前我对待事物 |
[40:58] | like a hundred-yard dash as opposed to a marathon. | 总是速战速决 而不是从长远考虑 |
[41:02] | You know? And things have always… | 事情总是 |
[41:05] | they’ve burned out pretty quick. | 消逝得很快 |
[41:08] | And I guess what I’m saying kind of badly | 我想我正在用很糟糕的方式表达 |
[41:11] | is, uh… I’d like to take our time with this. | 我想和你慢慢来 |
[41:19] | How much time? | 要多慢 |
[41:30] | A little longer than that, maybe. | 也许比这久一点 |
[41:36] | That wasn’t really fair. | 这样真的不公平 |
[41:57] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[42:06] | Yeah. | 好吧 |