时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Is he okay? | 他没事吧 |
[00:09] | – Lady, what are you doing? – How do I help? | -女士 你来做什么 -我能帮上什么忙 |
[00:10] | Call me if you figure out a way to get my van back, please. | 想到怎么拿回我的车了 就打给我 |
[00:16] | – It’s all yours. – Thank you. | -这车是你的了 -谢谢 |
[00:18] | Chris, I love and respect you, | 克里斯 我爱你 尊重你 |
[00:19] | but I don’t want my kids being subjected | 但我不想让我的孩子 |
[00:21] | to a lifestyle that I don’t agree with. | 接受一种我不赞成的生活方式 |
[00:23] | Ty basically accused me of | 泰说我 |
[00:25] | caring more for Kira than I do for him. | 和基拉相比 我更在意基拉 |
[00:27] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[00:28] | I’m not in love with him. | 我并不爱他 |
[00:29] | Not like I am with you. | 他给我的感觉和你不一样 |
[00:31] | – I can’t cancel the wedding. – What happened to being honest? | -我不能取消婚礼 -不是要坦白心声吗 |
[00:33] | So, lung cancer? | 这么说是肺癌了 |
[00:34] | I want to do a biopsy immediately | 我希望立刻做活检 |
[00:36] | so we can learn more about what we’re facing. | 让我们对病情作进一步的了解 |
[00:38] | I get Winnie to sit down with you after 30 years, | 如果我让三十年都不理你的温妮跟你坐下来谈谈 |
[00:40] | then you get that biopsy. | 你就要去做活检 |
[00:42] | I’m a little scared about all this. | 我有点害怕做手术 |
[00:44] | We know. | 我们知道 |
[00:45] | That’s why we’re all here for you, Pop. | 所以我们全都在这陪着你 老爸 |
[00:58] | – Hey. – Hey yourself. | -好 -你也好 |
[01:01] | What’s all this for? | 这是在干什么 |
[01:02] | our inaugural high school slam poetry night. | 我们的首届高中生诗歌会之夜 |
[01:06] | I’m putting out 30 chairs, but I’m probably kidding myself. | 我打算摆三十张椅子 但我可能有点自欺欺人 |
[01:09] | Oh, I don’t know. | 不好说 |
[01:10] | Poetry slams are a big hit these days. | 最近诗歌会特别火 |
[01:11] | Eh, not around here. | 在这不火 |
[01:13] | But the school counselor at Dorsey put me in touch | 但多尔西的辅导员让我联系了 |
[01:15] | with one of the poetry clubs over there, | 那边的一家诗歌俱乐部 |
[01:17] | “Vixens of Verse,” who said they’d come. | “诗歌雌狐” 说是要来 |
[01:20] | I’m just hoping that if I get a few girls to attend, then… | 希望如果我能请来几个新妹子 |
[01:24] | The boys will follow. | 男生会也跟着来的 |
[01:26] | Yeah, it’s been known to work. | 这样肯定行 |
[01:28] | I’m just trying to give them a place to be | 我只是想给他们点事做 |
[01:30] | other than up to no good. | 这样他们就没空干坏事了 |
[01:32] | Well, Lord knows, | 老天能懂 |
[01:33] | I could’ve used a few of these spots myself, growing up. | 要是我年轻时候能有这样的地方待就好了 |
[01:37] | Nichelle, I like it. | 尼歇尔 我喜欢这里 |
[01:39] | You’re doing good things here. | 你是在做好事 |
[01:41] | So I hear you got a van to return? | 你说要把车还我 |
[01:43] | Yes. | 是的 |
[01:45] | I, uh, picked mine up from the impound last night. | 我昨晚从扣押处取回了我的车 |
[01:47] | Yours is parked around the corner. | 你的车停在街角 |
[01:49] | It was a lifesaver. | 这车真是帮了我的大忙 |
[01:50] | Let me know if I can return the favor. | 有需要我还人情的地方尽管开口 |
[01:52] | Actually, maybe you can. | 还真有件事 |
[01:54] | You got any books on cars? Classic cars? | 你有关于车子的书吗 古董车的 |
[02:01] | Didn’t take you for a vintage guy. | 看不出你还玩古董 |
[02:04] | You know, just don’t seem like the type | 你看起来不像那种 |
[02:05] | to stick around once something’s got a bit of rust on it. | 有东西生了锈还会留下来的人 |
[02:08] | I could surprise you. | 你看不出来的多了 |
[02:10] | Anything’s possible. | 一切皆有可能 |
[02:12] | Anything possible over dinner this week? | 那这周一起吃晚餐呢 |
[02:19] | I checked up on you. | 我调查过你 |
[02:20] | Asked around the neighborhood, got a report card. | 问了问周围的邻居 给你打了分 |
[02:23] | And how’d I do? | 我成绩如何 |
[02:24] | – C. – What… | -C -什么… |
[02:25] | C- C-. | |
[02:26] | – From who? – Oh, I heard from a few ladies. | -谁打的 -我听几位女士说的 |
[02:28] | – A-A few? – One said, and I quote, | -还有几个 -一位说 原话是 |
[02:31] | “He’s like a hot stone massage. | “他就像热石按摩 |
[02:33] | “Amazing for an hour, | 前一小时妙不可言 |
[02:34] | but those stones don’t stay hot for you forever.” | 但那些热石不能永远保温” |
[02:39] | Nichelle, sometimes a reputation | 尼歇尔 有时候男人的名声 |
[02:41] | is just a snapshot into a man’s past, not his present. | 只代表他的某一段过去 不能代表他的现在 |
[02:47] | Hondo, you seem like a great guy. | 洪都 你看起来是个不错的人 |
[02:50] | And we’d probably have fun. | 我们在一起可能会很开心 |
[02:51] | I can’t say that it’s not tempting. | 不能说我没有动心 |
[02:54] | But all of my time, all of my energy | 但我所有的时间和精力 |
[02:56] | goes into running this place, building this community. | 都用来打理这里了 建设这个社区 |
[03:00] | I don’t have time for just a good time. | 我没有时间只是享乐 |
[03:03] | I respect that. | 我尊重你的决定 |
[03:06] | But if you want, stop by the slam tonight. | 但如果你愿意 今晚来参加这次活动 |
[03:08] | Be nice for the kids | 对孩子们友善点 |
[03:09] | to meet a cop in a more positive environment. | 让他们在一个更积极的环境里认识一位警察 |
[03:12] | I may have to take care of some stuff tonight, | 我今晚可能还有点事 |
[03:13] | but I’ll see if I can swing it. | 但我尽量抽空 |
[03:16] | – How much? – On the house. | -书多少钱 -算我送你的 |
[03:17] | For the van. | 算是还借车的人情 |
[03:25] | Little early to be going all out. | 这么早就干劲十足 |
[03:29] | How’d your talk with Ty and Kira go last night? | 昨晚和泰还有基拉谈得怎么样 |
[03:33] | Not good. | 不是很好 |
[03:36] | They’re still getting married and they expect me | 他们还是要结婚 他们希望我 |
[03:37] | to work my feelings around that. | 控制自己的感情 |
[03:39] | I talked to Ty and Kira’s ex, Marissa. | 我跟泰和基拉的前任玛丽莎也聊过了 |
[03:41] | I asked her why their relationship went bad. | 我问她 为什么她们的关系破裂了 |
[03:44] | Yeah? What’d she say? | 是吗 她怎么说 |
[03:45] | She said she started falling for Ty more than Kira, | 她说她对泰产生了更多感情 |
[03:48] | and then the whole thing blew up. | 然后整段关系就告吹了 |
[03:50] | Sounded way too familiar. | 听起来和我情况如出一辙 |
[03:51] | As much as they talk about honesty and balance, | 尽管他们总把坦诚和平衡挂在嘴上 |
[03:54] | at the end of the day, | 到了最后 |
[03:56] | they’re always gonna choose each other. | 他们还是会选择彼此 |
[03:59] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[04:01] | Chris, | 克里斯 |
[04:02] | you know what to do. | 你清楚该怎么做 |
[04:04] | It’s just gonna be tough, you know? | 只是过程会有点煎熬 懂吗 |
[04:06] | Never seen that stop you before. | 你之前从没有拖泥带水过 |
[04:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:10] | When you see Hondo, would you let him know that I’m, uh, | 你看到洪都时 能帮我跟他说一声 |
[04:13] | taking a personal day? | 我想请一天假吗 |
[04:14] | – My head’s all over the place. – Yeah, yeah. Will do. | -我脑子里乱极了 -没问题 |
[04:17] | You need anything, | 有什么需要 |
[04:18] | – we’re all here for you. – I know. | -我们都会帮你的 -我知道 |
[04:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:25] | What the hell is taking her so long? | 她怎么搞了这么久 |
[04:27] | Pop, just read your book. | 老爸 看会书 |
[04:28] | It’ll take your mind off things. | 能让你别胡思乱想 |
[04:30] | I don’t need a distraction. I need a damn miracle. | 我不需要转移注意力 我需要的是一个奇迹 |
[04:35] | Mr. Harrelson. | 哈里森先生 |
[04:39] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[04:40] | I’m not interested in the bedside manner, Doc. | 我对临床关怀不感兴趣 医生 |
[04:42] | – Just-just cut to the quick. – Pop. | -有话直说 -老爸 |
[04:44] | I’m sorry, we’re just anxious. | 抱歉 我们只是有点担心 |
[04:46] | That’s all right. Um… | 没关系 |
[04:48] | The biopsy confirmed | 活检确认了 |
[04:49] | you have non-small-cell lung cancer. | 你得了非小细胞肺癌 |
[04:53] | The good news is, as far as cancers go, | 好消息是 就癌症而言 |
[04:56] | this one is highly treatable. | 这种癌症治愈率很高 |
[04:59] | We’d use immunotherapy, which means no chemo, no surgery. | 我们会使用免疫疗法 也就是说不用化疗 不用手术 |
[05:03] | – What’s the prognosis? – We’ll know more in a few months | -预后如何 -几个月后看治疗效果 |
[05:05] | after we see how he responds to treatment, | 我们才能知道情况 |
[05:07] | but we have a real shot at beating this. | 但我们赢面很大 |
[05:16] | Hey. What’s going on, man? | 你怎么了 |
[05:18] | That’s better than we expected. | 结果已经比我们预期要好了 |
[05:20] | Yeah, I heard. | 我听到了 |
[05:22] | Pop, I know it’s scary, but you got me, Darryl, Brie. | 老爸 我知道这很吓人 但你有我 达瑞尔 小布 |
[05:25] | Even Winnie, every step of the way. | 还有温妮 每一步我们都会陪着你 |
[05:28] | You know, I think I want to walk home. | 我想走回家 |
[05:30] | No, no. I-I got time. I can drop you off. | 不 不 我有时间 我可以送你 |
[05:32] | I’m fine with the walk. | 我想走走 |
[05:36] | Pop. | 老爸 |
[05:48] | I’m telling you, second date and she’s already | 不瞒你说 她第二次约会 |
[05:50] | asking me about my pension. | 就已经问起我的抚恤金了 |
[05:52] | Romance in this city’s just not worth the trouble. | 这座城市里 浪漫太不值钱 |
[05:54] | You find the right girl, it is. | 找到了对的人 就值了 |
[05:57] | Who we moving out today? | 今天是谁搬 |
[05:58] | Uh, the Fuentes family. | 富恩特斯一家 |
[06:00] | The Fuentes family? With all the lawsuits? | 富恩特斯一家 背了一身诉讼的那家 |
[06:03] | I guess so, yeah. | 是吧 |
[06:08] | Pablo Fuentes, this is Deputy Dixon | 帕布罗·富恩特斯 我是 |
[06:11] | with the Los Angeles Sheriff’s Department. | 洛杉矶县警局的狄克逊副警长 |
[06:13] | Get off my land. | 离开我的地盘 |
[06:14] | Sir, this property legally belongs to the city of Los Angeles. | 先生 这处房产在法律上是属于洛杉矶市的 |
[06:18] | We have a court order to evict you. | 我们有驱逐你的法庭命令 |
[06:20] | Bulldoze me down with the house if you want. | 想赶我走就把我和房子一起推平吧 |
[06:22] | I’m not leaving. | 我不搬 |
[06:23] | We’ll give you time to collect your belongings, | 我们会给你时间收拾自己的物品 |
[06:25] | but I need you to open up. | 但你需要把门打开 |
[06:27] | This is your last warning. | 这是对你的最后警告 |
[06:43] | Officer down! Officer down! | 警员遇袭 警员遇袭 |
[06:44] | Shots fired! Officer down! | 有人开枪 警员遇袭 |
[06:51] | What did you do? | 你干了什么 |
[06:53] | Get him inside. | 把他弄进屋 |
[07:43] | – Commander. – Hondo, | -指挥官 -洪都 |
[07:44] | this is Captain Evans, Sheriff’s Station, Crescenta Valley. | 这位是科雷森塔谷县警局的诶文斯警长 |
[07:47] | Captain, Sergeant Harrelson. | 警长 我是哈里森警司 |
[07:49] | How are your officers doing? | 你的警员还好吗 |
[07:50] | Rushed Deputy Raleigh to the hospital. He’ll be okay. | 罗利副警长已经加急送往医院了 他无大碍 |
[07:52] | A-As far as Dixon, I wish I knew. | 至于狄克逊 我也希望有他的消息 |
[07:54] | Anything on our suspects? | 嫌犯什么情况 |
[07:55] | Yeah. Pablo and Ricardo Fuentes. | 帕布罗和里卡多·富特恩斯 |
[07:58] | Father and son, orange growers. | 父子 种橘子的 |
[08:00] | Past few years, they’ve been in a messy eminent domain battle. | 过去几年里 他们陷入了一场土地征用权的纷争 |
[08:02] | City’s been forcefully buying all the properties in the area. | 市政府一直在强制收购这片区域中的所有房地产 |
[08:05] | They want to build a concert venue. | 他们想建一座音乐会表演场地 |
[08:07] | A few months back, the Fuentes family | 几个月前 富特恩斯一家 |
[08:09] | and several other local families lost their lawsuit | 和几个本地家庭输了 |
[08:11] | against the city to stop the development from going forward. | 制止市政府的这项发展计划继续进行的官司 |
[08:14] | Since then, the city’s been sending in our deputies | 自那以后 市政府派我们的副警长 |
[08:16] | to evict the families one at a time. | 将这些家庭逐家驱逐出去 |
[08:17] | Any issues with those evictions? | 这些驱逐出过问题吗 |
[08:19] | A couple arguments, but nothing like this. | 有些争议 但没有发生这样的暴力事件 |
[08:21] | Dixon’s a good man. | 狄克逊是个好人 |
[08:22] | Wife, two kids. I don’t know how to tell them | 有老婆 两个孩子 要是我们不能把他活着救出来 |
[08:24] | if we can’t get him out of this alive. | 我真不知道该怎么告诉他的家人这个噩耗 |
[08:25] | Well, that’s why we’re here. | 我们就是来救人的 |
[08:26] | All right, Deacon, get the Rook up and running | 好了 迪肯 去把战车开来 |
[08:28] | while Hicks and I come up with a game plan. | 我和希克斯商量下作战计划 |
[08:33] | We working with Sheriff’s Enforcement Bureau on this one? | 这个案子我们要和县执法局合作吗 |
[08:35] | SEB’s handling a situation in Palmdale. | 县执法局正在处理帕姆代尔的一个案子 |
[08:37] | We’re running point on this. | 这事由我们来负责 |
[08:38] | But we’re here to provide support in any way possible. | 不过我们会尽量给予支持的 |
[08:41] | Is there anybody else in the house | 屋内除了两名嫌犯和狄克逊 |
[08:42] | besides the two suspects and Dixon? | 还有其他人吗 |
[08:43] | Well, they’ve barricaded the windows, | 他们把窗户遮住了 |
[08:45] | but possibly Ricardo’s second wife, Lupe | 但里面可能还有里卡多的第二任妻子 卢佩 |
[08:48] | and his teenage son, Miguel. | 和他的小儿子 米盖尔 |
[08:49] | Now, our priority is Deputy Dixon. | 目前 我们主要是要救出狄克逊副警长 |
[08:51] | Rocker and Stevens are already | 洛克和史蒂文斯已经 |
[08:52] | working with utilities to shut off water, | 在用工具切断供水 |
[08:54] | power and cell service to their phones. | 电源和手机信号 |
[08:55] | All right, good. Once that’s done, | 好 一旦成功 |
[08:56] | we got to get our phone inside to | 我们就把我们的电话送进去 |
[08:57] | set up negotiations with the suspect and get an update on Dixon. | 与嫌犯谈判 以及了解狄克逊的最新情况 |
[09:00] | Depending on his status, we may have to make an emergency entry. | 根据他的状态 我们可能会紧急破门 |
[09:03] | Evans, get your guys to form a perimeter. | 诶文斯 派你的人拉警戒线 |
[09:05] | – Nobody comes in or out. – Roger that. | -确保无人进出 -收到 |
[09:08] | This wasn’t how it was supposed to happen, Ricardo. | 我们不该这么做的 里卡多 |
[09:12] | We were just gonna scare them off. | 我们只需要把他们吓走 |
[09:13] | Get some attention. | 引起路人的关注 |
[09:14] | You saw what happened to the other homes. | 你也看到别家的下场了 |
[09:16] | We had to take matters into our own hands. | 我们只能靠自己 |
[09:18] | We didn’t have a choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[09:36] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[09:38] | What’s that? | 什么声音 |
[09:43] | Fuentes family! | 富特恩斯一家 |
[09:45] | We want to resolve this peacefully. | 我们想和平解决此事 |
[09:50] | We are delivering a phone to you so we can start a conversation. | 我们会将一部手机放在门口 方便我们沟通 |
[09:57] | Please stay inside until we’ve cleared the area. | 在我们将这片区域人员疏散完前 不要出门 |
[10:09] | We are moving away now. | 我们现在要撤离你家了 |
[10:11] | You may pick up the phone at this time. | 现在可以拾取手机了 |
[10:15] | Miguel. | 米盖尔 |
[10:17] | Help me. | 帮下忙 |
[10:23] | Hey, oh, oh, oh. What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[10:24] | I’m getting the phone. | 我要去拿手机 |
[10:25] | We aren’t negotiating with them. | 不要跟他们谈判 |
[10:27] | You have a better idea how to get out of this? | 你有更好的主意让我们脱身吗 |
[10:44] | Chris? | 克里斯 |
[10:44] | Hey. I-I-I didn’t know you’d be home. | 我不知道你要回家 |
[10:48] | I forgot my laptop. | 我忘了拿我的笔记本了 |
[10:49] | Why are you here? I thought you were working. | 你怎么在这 你不是要上班吗 |
[10:51] | I was feeling off, so I took a sick day. | 我有点不舒服 所以请了一天病假 |
[10:54] | I wish you would’ve told us. Ty and I both have meetings, | 你该告诉我们的 泰和我都要开会 |
[10:57] | but we could’ve found a way to be home, take care of you. | 但我们可以想办法回家照顾你的 |
[11:00] | I’m fine. Don’t worry about it. | 我没事 别担心 |
[11:01] | Okay, well, there’s some leftover risotto in the fridge, | 好吧 冰箱里有些剩的意大利炖饭 |
[11:05] | or I can order you some soup, have it delivered. | 要不我可以点碗汤送到家里 |
[11:07] | Kira, I said I’m fine. | 基拉 我说了没事了 |
[11:08] | I can take care of myself, all right? | 我可以照顾好自己 好吗 |
[11:09] | Okay, look, Chris, I know I hurt you. | 好吧 克里斯 我知道我伤了你的心 |
[11:13] | Okay, it’s complicated, this thing between you and me, | 你我之间的感情 很复杂 |
[11:18] | but just give it time, okay? We’ll make it work. | 但给我点时间 好吗 我们会想办法解决的 |
[11:22] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -嗯 |
[11:24] | You, me, and Ty, the three of us, | 你 我和泰 我们三个 |
[11:25] | we’re so good together. We’ll figure it out, okay? | 我们在一起真的很开心 我们会想出办法的 好吗 |
[11:29] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[11:31] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[11:34] | All right, I got to go. | 好吧 我要走了 |
[11:35] | Feel better, okay? | 赶快好起来 好吗 |
[11:49] | Sir, we got the blueprints for the house. | 长官 我们拿到了这家房子的设计图 |
[11:51] | There’s a crawl space that runs underneath the entire house. | 整间房子底下都有一个可以爬行通过的空间 |
[11:54] | – We could use it to get eyes inside. – How would we approach? | -我们可以利用那里获得屋内的视野 -怎么进去 |
[11:56] | There’s an entrance by the one-four corner. | 东北角有一个入口 |
[11:58] | We could use the arbor for cover. | 我们可以用 |
[11:59] | We stay tight, they won’t see us coming. | 我们跟紧点 他们发现不了 |
[12:00] | Okay. Tan, Street, you two get the cameras up and running. | 好 谭 斯特里特 拿上摄像机行动 |
[12:03] | I’ll put the airship in the sky | 我安排空中支援 |
[12:04] | to cover the sound of the drills. | 掩护行动发出的声音 |
[12:06] | Rocker, if Dixon’s in rough shape, | 洛克 要是狄克逊情况不妙 |
[12:08] | I want your team ready for emergency entrance. | 我要你的小队准备好紧急破门 |
[12:12] | All right, we got movement. | 有人出来了 |
[12:14] | This is 20-David to Command. | 20D呼叫指挥部 |
[12:16] | The package has been picked up. | 包裹已领取 |
[12:17] | We’ll keep eyes on the one-side, | 我们盯着北面 |
[12:19] | direct the airship. | 派出空中支援 |
[12:20] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[12:21] | Let’s get started. | 开始吧 |
[12:33] | Hello? | 喂 |
[12:34] | Hello. Is this Pablo Fuentes? | 喂 你是帕布罗·富特恩斯吗 |
[12:37] | – Yeah. – Hey, Pablo. | -是 -你好 帕布罗 |
[12:38] | – You can call me Bob. – Bob, | -你可以叫我鲍勃 -鲍勃 |
[12:41] | you a cop? | 你是警察吗 |
[12:43] | I work with cops on occasion. | 我有时会跟警察合作 |
[12:45] | Pablo, can you tell me how the deputy’s doing? | 帕布罗 你能告诉我副警长现在情况如何吗 |
[12:48] | Is he okay? | 他没事吧 |
[12:49] | – He’s fine. – That’s good to hear. | -他没事 -那就好 |
[12:51] | – Can I speak with him? – No, sir. | -我能跟他通话吗 -不行 长官 |
[12:52] | Not until this circus clears off my property. | 除非你们的马戏团离开我的地盘 |
[12:55] | Well, I’m gonna try to get that sorted out. | 我尽量想办法 |
[12:57] | Now, I’ve heard the police version of events. | 现在 我听过了警方对此事的描述 |
[12:59] | I want to hear yours, Pablo. | 我想听听你的版本 帕布罗 |
[13:01] | What happened this morning? | 今早发生了什么 |
[13:05] | They were banging on the door, | 他们敲了我家的门 |
[13:07] | and wanted to evict us. | 想赶我们走 |
[13:08] | My family’s been here since before I was born. | 我出生前我家就在这里了 |
[13:10] | We ain’t leaving just ’cause some corrupt judge orders us to. | 我们不会因为某个腐败法官的命令就搬走的 |
[13:14] | I understand, Pablo. Tell me more. | 我理解 帕布罗 说详细点 |
[13:17] | Tell me about your family. When did they move here? | 说说你的家庭 他们什么时候搬来的 |
[13:20] | – Family records. – My, uh, parents built this home | -查下家庭记录 -我父母1947年 战后 |
[13:22] | in 1947, after the war. | 盖了这座房子 |
[13:24] | Grew that orange grove outside | 那时外面那片地除了荒草什么都没有 |
[13:26] | when there was nothing but dead grass. | 他们在地上种了一片橘树林 |
[13:29] | They started their family here. | 他们在这成了家 |
[13:31] | My wife and I started ours. | 我妻子和我也在这组建了我们的家庭 |
[13:33] | My son started his. | 我儿子也成了家 |
[13:35] | That’s four generations of Fuentes men | 富特恩斯四代人 |
[13:37] | have lived in this home, | 都住在这个家中 |
[13:39] | and they want to raze it to the ground. | 他们想把这夷为平地 |
[13:41] | This city don’t care about tradition. | 市里根本不在乎传统 |
[13:45] | They want to erase me, | 他们想抹去我存在过的痕迹 |
[13:46] | erase my family. | 抹去我的家庭 |
[13:48] | They just care about money. | 他们只在乎钱 |
[13:50] | – I get it, Pablo. – No, you don’t. | -我理解 帕布罗 -不 你不理解 |
[13:51] | – No, I do. – You can’t. | -不 我理解 -你不可能理解得了 |
[13:53] | I understand that you lost someone very important to you. | 我明白你失去了一位对你很重要的人 |
[13:56] | You and your wife made a life here, | 你和你的妻子在这里打拼 |
[14:01] | Every memory you ever had with her, good and bad, | 你和她共有的回忆 无论快乐或是难过 |
[14:05] | it’s written all over those four walls. | 都写满在这房间里 |
[14:07] | City can’t pay you enough to let go of that, am I right? | 市政府的赔偿金不足以买到这一切 对吗 |
[14:11] | – Right. – I understand, Pablo. | -没错 -我都懂 帕布罗 |
[14:13] | I also lost someone a few years ago. | 几年前我也曾失去了挚爱 |
[14:16] | I know how it can be. | 我明白那种感受 |
[14:19] | Pablo, that man with you inside– | 帕布罗 屋里被你们劫持的那个男人 |
[14:21] | he has a wife, two daughters, | 他有老婆和两个女儿 |
[14:23] | a home like yours. | 和你一样的家庭 |
[14:25] | He’s just trying to get on with life, same as you. | 他只是想继续自己的生活 和你一样 |
[14:35] | Tan, Street, how we doing? | 谭 斯特里特 进度如何 |
[14:37] | – Ready. – Copy that. | -准备就绪 -收到 |
[14:38] | Airship 1, move in. | 直升机1号 飞过来 |
[14:50] | What are they doing? | 他们要干什么 |
[14:58] | What’re you doing up there? You trying to get on my roof? | 你们在上面干什么 想上我的屋顶吗 |
[15:01] | – Is this Ricardo? – Answer me. | -你是里卡多吗 -回答我 |
[15:02] | It’s just a media helicopter. We’re trying to get it away. | 那只是媒体的直升机 我们正试图把它赶走 |
[15:05] | Just bear with me, | 稍微等下 |
[15:06] | I need a little time to communicate with them. | 我需要点时间和他们沟通 |
[15:07] | You tell them to get out of here, | 让他们赶紧离开 |
[15:09] | or I’m gonna kill your deputy. | 不然我就杀了你的副警长 |
[15:10] | Now, there’s no need for that, Ricardo. | 里卡多 那就没必要了吧 |
[15:13] | – I just need a little bit of time. – Still don’t see Dixon. | -我只是需要点时间 -还是没看到狄克逊 |
[15:15] | He’s not in any of these rooms. | 他不在这些房间里 |
[15:17] | What are you doing? What are you doing? | 你要干什么 干什么 |
[15:19] | – Dad! – Mijo, stay here with your mom. | -爸 -孩子 和你妈妈待在这里 |
[15:34] | You have ten seconds to get them away from here. | 你有十秒钟让他们离开 |
[15:36] | – Ten. – I’m trying, Ricardo. | -十 -里卡多 我在努力了 |
[15:38] | – Nine. – Bear with me. | -九 -等我一下 |
[15:39] | eight, seven, six, five, four, three… | 八 七 六 五 四 三… |
[15:45] | We’re good. | 好了 |
[15:46] | Airship 1, get out of there. | 直升机1号 飞离现场 |
[15:50] | It’s gone. | 直升机飞走了 |
[15:52] | Good. | 很好 |
[16:14] | We need to make emergency entry. Rocker, get ready. | 我们得紧急破门 洛克 做好准备 |
[16:17] | Street, Tan, prep the flashbangs. | 斯特里特 谭 准备好闪光弹 |
[16:26] | – Ready. – Rocker? | -准备好了 -洛克好了吗 |
[16:27] | Back door is rigged with explosive charges, | 后门已安放好炸药 |
[16:29] | – armed and ready. – All right, on my call. | -武装待命 -好 听我命令 |
[16:35] | Abort. I repeat, abort. | 终止 重复 终止任务 |
[16:37] | Hey, check on her. | 去看看她 |
[16:39] | Damn helicopter probably woke her up. | 可能是该死的直升机把她吵醒了 |
[16:40] | Everyone return back to Command. | 所有人原地待命 |
[16:46] | How did we miss the baby? | 我们怎么不知道屋内还有个婴儿 |
[16:47] | There was no birth certificate. | 没有她的出生证明 |
[16:49] | – Geez. – Maybe a home birth, unregistered? | -天呐 -可能是在家接生的 没登记 |
[16:53] | Not sure if Dixon’s still breathing. | 不知道狄克逊是否还活着 |
[16:54] | We can’t initiate entry as long as that baby’s in there, | 只要婴儿还在里面 我们就不能破门闯入 |
[16:57] | and God knows who else, for that matter. | 天知道屋里还有谁 |
[17:03] | – Yeah? – Ricardo, I need to speak with the deputy, | -什么事 -里卡多 我需要和副警长说话 |
[17:05] | make sure he’s okay. Can I talk with him? | 确保他没事 我能和他谈谈吗 |
[17:07] | No way. | 没门 |
[17:08] | His wife and his daughters are asking about him. | 他的妻子和女儿们在询问他的状况 |
[17:11] | They’re worried. | 她们很担心 |
[17:13] | Please, Ricardo, I’m begging you… | 拜托 里卡多 我作为一名父亲… |
[17:17] | as a father. | 求求你了 |
[17:25] | Hey, wake up. | 快醒醒 |
[17:26] | Your buddy wants to talk. | 你的伙计想跟你讲话 |
[17:31] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[17:34] | He’s… he’s not waking up. | 他…他没反应 |
[17:41] | He’s-he’s barely there. | 他…他快不行了 |
[17:42] | – We need to get him medical attention immediately. – Like hell you do. | -我们得赶紧把他送医治疗 -你想都别想 |
[17:45] | You’re not stepping a foot inside this house. | 你休想踏进这间房子半步 |
[17:46] | If he dies… | 如果他死了… |
[17:48] | this becomes a very different situation, Ricardo. | 局面就会变得非常不同 里卡多 |
[17:51] | Think of your future, man, your family’s. | 为你和你家人的前途着想吧 伙计 |
[17:54] | He’s our only ticket out of this. | 他是我们手上仅有的筹码 |
[17:55] | We’re not letting go of him. | 我们不会放他走的 |
[18:09] | Then take me. | 那换我吧 |
[18:11] | I’m a commander with the LAPD. You won’t lose any leverage. | 我是洛城警局的指挥官 你不会失去任何筹码 |
[18:14] | – No way. – I thought you said you only worked with the cops. | -不行 -我以为你说你只是与警察共事 |
[18:16] | Let me come in, unarmed. | 放我进来 我不带武器 |
[18:18] | I’ll take his place, and you let me get him to a hospital | 用我换他 让我把他送去医院 |
[18:21] | so no one in there faces murder charges. | 没人会面临谋杀指控 |
[18:33] | All right, deal. | 成交 |
[18:34] | You try and pull a fast one, and a bunch of people die. | 要是你胆敢骗我 你们都得死 |
[18:41] | Commander. Commander, no way, no how you’re doing this. | 指挥官 你可千万不能这么做 |
[18:44] | Dixon’s barely hanging on, | 狄克逊命悬一线 |
[18:45] | and I’m not willing to put his life or that baby’s life in danger. | 我不能搭上他或那个小婴儿的性命 |
[18:49] | Press is already camped out on our doorstep. | 媒体都在我们门口安营扎寨了 |
[18:51] | Last thing we need is another Ruby Ridge. | 红宝石山脊事件绝对不能重演 |
[18:53] | Well, let one of us go instead. I’ll go. | 让我们中的一个去吧 我去 |
[18:55] | With a wife and four kids for me to answer to? | 我还要和你的老婆和四个孩子交差 |
[18:57] | Thanks, but no thanks. | 谢谢 但还是算了 |
[18:58] | Look, I was making progress with Pablo | 我一直在给帕布罗做工作 |
[19:00] | until his son took the phone from him. | 后来他的儿子把他的电话拿走 |
[19:02] | I can work him in person. | 我跟他亲自谈更有效 |
[19:04] | What do you need from us? | 您需要我们做什么 |
[19:05] | Hondo, you take over Command. After we get Dixon to safety, | 洪都你来指挥 我们保障了狄克逊的安全后 |
[19:08] | our next priority is to get that baby out. | 要优先把宝宝救出来 |
[19:10] | Once we do that, | 这个任务完成后 |
[19:12] | you make entry and put an end to this thing. | 你们就冲进去把这事做个了结 |
[19:13] | All right, we’ll see and hear everything from the camera feeds. | 好 我们能从摄像头追踪你的动向 |
[19:15] | What’s your safe word? | 你的安全词是什么 |
[19:19] | July. | 七月 |
[19:20] | Commander, are you sure you’re ready to do this? | 指挥官 你确定你准备好这么做了吗 |
[19:22] | As ready as I’ll ever be. | 时刻都准备着 |
[19:25] | Deac, give me your wedding ring. | 迪肯 把你的婚戒给我 |
[19:32] | Don’t worry, you’ll get it back, one way or another. | 别担心 肯定会还给你的 |
[20:02] | Move. | 往前走 |
[20:09] | Can I check on him? | 我能看看他的情况吗 |
[20:10] | All right, fast. | 可以 快点 |
[20:16] | Don’t worry, pal, we’re gonna get you out of here. | 别担心 我们这就救你出去 |
[20:17] | All right, back. | 够了 退后 |
[20:28] | Down. | 坐上去 |
[20:50] | You try anything, | 你们敢轻举妄动 |
[20:51] | my dad’s got a gun to your boss’s head. Understood? | 我爸就把你们长官一枪爆头 明白吗 |
[20:53] | Understood. | 明白了 |
[20:58] | – Go, go, go. – Come on, get inside. | -上上上 -快点 进去 |
[21:04] | Move. | 走 |
[21:14] | Move, move. | 走 走 |
[21:22] | He gonna be okay? | 他不会有事吧 |
[21:23] | Well, he’s lost a lot of blood. | 他失血过多 |
[21:25] | Get him in. | 把他抬上车 |
[21:36] | Who’s the hotshot? | 那个大忙人是谁 |
[21:38] | That’s Councilman Jenkins. | 那是詹金斯议员 |
[21:39] | He’s been the cheerleader behind this whole development project. | 他是整个招商发展计划的幕后推手 |
[21:41] | – Thinks it’ll bring in a lot of money to the area. – Jim! | -他觉得会推动这里的经济 -吉姆 |
[21:43] | – Jim! – Molly? | -吉姆 -莫莉 |
[21:45] | – Can you tell him it’s okay to let me through? – Hey! | -能不能让他放我过去 -你好 |
[21:48] | Hey, she’s good. | 她可以进 |
[21:52] | I saw on the news that a SWAT officer | 我在新闻上看到有一个特警队警员 |
[21:53] | swapped places with a hostage. | 用自己去换人质了 |
[21:55] | You weren’t picking up your phone. | 你又不接电话 |
[21:58] | I thought maybe it was you. | 我还以为会是你 |
[22:02] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[22:05] | It’s your dad. | 是你爸爸 |
[22:08] | He gave himself up | 他用自己做人质 |
[22:09] | so a wounded hostage could get released. | 让他们放了一名受伤的人质 |
[22:11] | What are you talking about? My dad wears a suit. | 你在说什么 我爸爸是官员 |
[22:14] | He doesn’t do the dangerous stuff anymore. | 他不再涉足那些危险事务了 |
[22:15] | Not usually. | 只是没那么频繁而已 |
[22:18] | I genuinely believe that we’ll look back on this, | 我真的相信当我们回头看 |
[22:21] | five, ten years from now, | 也许五年 十年后 |
[22:23] | and we’ll see the wealth and opportunities | 当我们看到在这片土地为人民 |
[22:25] | that we’ve created for the residents of this district | 创造的财富和机遇之时 |
[22:27] | – and we’ll all be grateful. – You’re a thief! | -我们都会心怀感激 -你个贼 |
[22:29] | Nice! | 干得好 |
[22:33] | – Hey, knock it off! – All right, break it up! | -住手 -不要动手 |
[22:35] | Just wait here, okay? | 在这里等着 好吗 |
[22:37] | – Hey, break it up. – How much are the developers paying you? | -住手 -那些投资商给你多少钱 |
[22:39] | Did you throw that egg? | 是你扔的鸡蛋吗 |
[22:42] | Officer, don’t. | 警官 别 |
[22:44] | There’s already too much anger. | 已经有太多愤怒了 |
[22:45] | I don’t want to press charges. | 我不想把这事闹到法庭上 |
[22:48] | All right, move out, move out. | 好 出去 出去 |
[22:49] | Let’s go or we’re gonna book you for disturbing the peace. | 跟我走 不然以扰乱治安罪起诉你 |
[22:51] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[22:55] | How long were you together? | 你们在一起多久 |
[23:00] | Just missed, um, | 大概就是 |
[23:02] | 45 years by three days. | 四十五年零三天吧 |
[23:06] | Yeah, I took that just a few months | 是啊 这张照片就是在 |
[23:08] | before she passed. | 她过世前几个月拍的 |
[23:12] | It’s the last picture I have of her. | 这是她生前最后一张照片 |
[23:22] | How about you? | 你呢 |
[23:25] | Would’ve been 36 years this summer. | 到今年夏天应该有三十六个年头了 |
[23:28] | Alzheimer’s, early-onset. | 阿尔兹海默症 早发型 |
[23:33] | At the end, I, uh… | 到最后 我… |
[23:35] | I was a stranger to her. | 她根本不认识我了 |
[23:40] | What do you miss the most? | 你最怀念的是什么 |
[23:43] | Well, she liked to sing. | 她喜欢唱歌 |
[23:45] | Not professional or anything, | 她不是职业的歌手 |
[23:47] | but, you know, when she’d be working. | 但是 她干活的时候 |
[23:49] | She had a sweet, beautiful voice. | 她的声音很美 很好听 |
[23:53] | – What about you? – You know what I miss? | -你呢 -你猜我最怀念什么 |
[23:56] | The snoring. | 呼噜声 |
[23:58] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -对 |
[23:59] | Oh, it used to drive me crazy when we were first married. | 我们刚结婚时 我都快被弄疯了 |
[24:02] | I had to wake up in the middle of the night, | 我半夜里被弄醒 |
[24:04] | I’d have to push her onto her side just to get her to stop. | 我得把她推到她那边去 好让她别打了 |
[24:07] | Even pushed her off the bed by accident one night. | 有天晚上 我都失手把她给推下床了 |
[24:11] | And if she ever fell asleep before me, forget it. | 如果她要是比我先睡着 那就完了 |
[24:13] | It was game over. | 全完蛋了 |
[24:15] | And then, one night, I just finally managed | 后来 有一天晚上 我终于睡了个 |
[24:18] | to sleep the whole night. | 完整觉 |
[24:19] | Just adapted, I guess. | 我想 就是适应了吧 |
[24:25] | Now it’s the silence that keeps me up. | 现在那种安静让我无法入睡 |
[24:30] | Still haven’t gotten used to that. | 直到现在都无法适应 |
[24:34] | I, um, tried dating a couple of times once, | 我曾试着约过几次会 |
[24:37] | but that didn’t feel right, so I stopped. | 可感觉不对 于是我就放弃了 |
[24:40] | Strained the relationship with my son even more, so… | 使得我和我儿子的关系更加紧张了 所以… |
[24:46] | I’ve spent so much time wishing for the past | 我花了太多时间在回望过去 |
[24:48] | that I screwed up my present and… | 毁了我的现在… |
[24:52] | probably even my future. | 甚至是未来 |
[24:57] | You don’t need to make that mistake, Pablo. | 你不用走我的老路 帕布罗 |
[25:02] | Well, it feels like I already have. | 感觉我已经走上了 |
[25:04] | No. | 没有 |
[25:05] | There’s still a way out of this. | 这事还有转机 |
[25:07] | It’s entirely up to you. | 全都取决于你 |
[25:09] | Been looking all over for you. | 我到处找你 |
[25:10] | Molly, you can’t be in here. | 莫莉 你不能来这 |
[25:12] | – Street. – Yeah, I’m on it. Sorry, Hondo. | -斯特里特 -我来处理 对不起洪都 |
[25:13] | Think about your family. | 为你的家人想想 |
[25:15] | Think about what’s best for your grandkids. | 想想怎么才对你的孙辈们更好 |
[25:18] | It doesn’t have to end like this. | 不必非要以这种方式收场 |
[25:22] | I never meant for this to happen. | 我从没有想过发生这样的事 |
[25:30] | Miguel needs help with the bedroom window. | 卧室窗户那边米盖尔需要帮忙 |
[25:32] | You go. I’ll watch him. | 你去吧 我看着他 |
[25:38] | You know, it’s strange– | 那感觉怪怪的… |
[25:40] | hearing him talk about Mom. | 听他说我妈妈 |
[25:42] | It’s almost impossible to get him to open up about her. | 几乎没有人能让他谈起她 |
[25:47] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[25:52] | You a Dodgers fan? | 是道奇队球迷吗 |
[25:55] | Sure. | 当然 |
[25:56] | Played for their Low A team, in fact. Two years. | 还在他们的低A队打过球呢 打过两年 |
[25:59] | How about that? | 感觉怎么样 |
[26:01] | They got a nice stadium, don’t they? | 他们的球场很棒 对吧 |
[26:03] | Built in 1959. | 1959年建成的 |
[26:06] | You know what was there before? | 你知道在此之前那里是什么地方吗 |
[26:07] | Chavez Ravine. | 查维斯山谷 |
[26:08] | A whole neighborhood of Latinos living peacefully | 一整个拉美人社区在那平静地生活着 |
[26:11] | until the city told them they had to get out. | 然后市政府就勒令他们搬走 |
[26:13] | The sheriff came. | 警长来了 |
[26:15] | Dragged the women out of their homes by their hair. | 女人们被强行拖出家 |
[26:18] | Beat the men. | 男人们被暴打 |
[26:19] | I’m not gonna let that happen again. | 我不会让这一幕重演 |
[26:21] | And neither is my dad. | 我爸爸也不会 |
[26:22] | So stop poisoning his head with your crap. | 所以别再用你那套鬼话毒害他了 |
[26:26] | You talk again, | 你再说话 |
[26:28] | I’ll break your mouth. | 我就把你的嘴打烂 |
[26:32] | Lupe! What’s wrong with her? | 卢佩 她怎么了 |
[26:34] | She’s hungry. | 她饿了 |
[26:36] | – So feed her. – I can’t. The water’s off. | -那喂她啊 -没办法 停水了 |
[26:45] | I’ll take care of it. | 我来处理 |
[26:49] | Watch him. | 看着他 |
[26:58] | Look at her. | 看看她 |
[27:01] | Hey. | 你好啊 |
[27:03] | You want to get your baby out of here? | 你想要让你的孩子离开这吗 |
[27:05] | Keep her safe? | 保她平安 |
[27:12] | Yes. | 想 |
[27:14] | I’ll figure something out, Ricardo. | 我会想办法的 里卡多 |
[27:16] | You just give me some time to get it arranged. | 给我点时间让我安排好 |
[27:19] | What’s he want? | 他想要什么 |
[27:20] | He wants formula for the baby. | 他想要婴儿奶粉 |
[27:23] | All right, Deacon, we’ll use the drop as a diversion to get Lupe, | 迪肯 我们用奶粉来分散他的注意力 |
[27:25] | the baby and Hicks out through that kitchen window. | 把卢佩 孩子和希克斯从厨房的那救出来 |
[27:36] | Command to 50-David. Are you ready? | 指挥部呼叫50D 准备好了吗 |
[27:39] | Ready. | 准备就绪 |
[27:40] | Deacon, let’s get you into position. | 迪肯 就位 |
[27:41] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[27:45] | In position. | 已就位 |
[27:46] | All right, Deacon, they’re alone. | 迪肯 房间里只有他们两个 |
[27:52] | He heard you. | 他听见了 |
[27:59] | Took long enough. Where’s the formula? | 已经够久了 奶粉在哪儿 |
[28:00] | We’re delivering it to you right now, Ricardo. | 我们正在给你送过去 里卡多 |
[28:02] | Just make it quick. Miguel, go watch him. | 速度快点 米盖尔 去看着他 |
[28:07] | Take this. | 拿上这个 |
[28:17] | Rocker, deliver the package, but take it as slow as possible | 洛克 把东西给他 越慢越好 |
[28:20] | without raising any suspicion. | 不要引起怀疑 |
[28:23] | Okay, Ricardo, we’re gonna approach nice and slow. | 里卡多 我们会慢慢靠近 |
[28:26] | No surprises. | 不搞突袭 |
[28:35] | Miguel. | 米盖尔 |
[28:36] | Go back to your father. | 去你父亲那里 |
[28:38] | I’ll keep an eye on him. | 我会看着他的 |
[28:39] | – Dad said… – I know what he said, | -爸爸说 -我知道 |
[28:40] | but I don’t want that door open any longer than it needs to be. | 但我不希望那扇门开得太久 |
[28:43] | As soon as we get the formula, I want it locked up. | 一旦我们拿到奶粉 就把门锁上 |
[28:47] | – Go help him. – Okay. | -去帮他 -好的 |
[28:58] | Come on, come on, go, go. | 快啊 快进去 |
[29:01] | All right. Come on, come on, come on. | 好了 快点 快点 |
[29:02] | Close the door. Get me out of these. | 把门关上 帮我解开 |
[29:05] | Come on. Get me out. | 快点 帮我解开 |
[29:08] | Oh, come on. Hurry up. | 快点快点 |
[29:13] | We’ve delivered the formula. | 奶粉送到了 |
[29:14] | Just give us a moment to back away. | 给我们点时间后退 |
[29:29] | All right, come on. | 快点 |
[29:30] | Okay, Deacon. Let’s go. Get them out of there. | 迪肯 行动 把他们救出来 |
[29:32] | This was a mistake. | 这是个错误 |
[29:33] | Rocker, call them out. | 洛克 叫他们出来 |
[29:34] | You can grab the formula now. | 你们可以来拿奶粉了 |
[29:36] | Okay, move, move. | 快去拿 |
[29:39] | Okay. | 好了 |
[29:44] | Give me the baby. | 把孩子给我 |
[29:49] | Got her. Come on. Come on. | 拿到孩子了 快点 |
[29:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:53] | Take it. | 拿着 |
[29:59] | I thought you were watching him. | 你不是看着他呢吗 |
[30:00] | Lupe told me to help you. | 卢佩叫我来帮你 |
[30:02] | All right, come on, come on, come on. Okay. | 好了 快快快 |
[30:07] | Lupe? | 卢佩 |
[30:08] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[30:12] | Lupe! | 卢佩 |
[30:34] | July. | 七月 |
[30:34] | Deacon, center of the window. Take the shot! | 迪肯 瞄准窗户中心 开枪 |
[30:41] | Suspect down. | 嫌犯倒地 |
[30:46] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[30:50] | I’m sorry, Pablo. | 抱歉 帕布罗 |
[30:53] | That’s my boy. | 那可是我的儿子 |
[30:54] | – I’m sorry. – You said nobody would get hurt! | -我很抱歉 -你说过不会有人受伤 |
[30:59] | Miguel, don’t. | 米盖尔 别开枪 |
[31:02] | Miguel’s got a gun pointed at Hicks. | 米盖尔正拿枪指着希克斯 |
[31:04] | Find some way to get in there now. | 想办法现在破门 |
[31:05] | Drop the platform from the Rook and attach the battering ram. | 卸下战车的台子 装载破门锤 |
[31:08] | Go. | 快走 |
[31:09] | Miguel, don’t. | 米盖尔 别开枪 |
[31:11] | Miguel. | 米盖尔 |
[31:25] | Deacon, Tan, are you in? | 迪肯 谭 你们进去了吗 |
[31:27] | We’re working on it. | 还在想办法呢 |
[31:29] | I thought we were doing the right thing. | 我以为我们做的是正确的事 |
[31:32] | Look what it cost us. | 看看我们付出的代价 |
[31:34] | Mijo, look at me. | 孩子 看着我 |
[31:36] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[32:14] | Come on. Come on. | 挺住 挺住 |
[32:16] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[32:17] | Come on. | 快点 |
[32:21] | Come on. Come on. | 起来 |
[32:25] | – Miguel! – Come on. | -米盖尔 -快走 |
[32:30] | Miguel! | 米盖尔 |
[32:32] | We have to go! | 我们得走了 |
[32:33] | I won’t leave him. | 我不会丢下他的 |
[32:34] | Mijo, he’s gone! | 孩子 他已经没救了 |
[32:36] | I don’t want to lose you, too. | 我不想再失去你 |
[32:39] | Come on, Miguel. | 走吧 米盖尔 |
[32:42] | Vente! | 快走吧 |
[32:43] | Miguel! | 米盖尔 |
[32:45] | Come on. | 快点 |
[32:47] | Come on, let’s go, come on. | 快点 我们走 快点 |
[32:55] | Stand back! | 退后 |
[32:56] | Fire suppressant incoming! | 灭火剂来了 |
[32:57] | Kitchen! Come on! | 去厨房 走吧 |
[33:17] | Commander, are you there? | 指挥官 你在吗 |
[33:18] | Come on. Come on. | 走吧 走吧 |
[33:23] | All right. | 好了 |
[33:24] | – All right, come on. – All right, take ’em. | -好了 挺住 -好了 扶着他们 |
[33:25] | – Take ’em, guys. – We got you, we got you. | -扶着他们 -有我们在 |
[33:26] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. Come on. | 好了 走吧 |
[33:27] | Come on, come on. Watch your foot. Watch your step. | 走吧 注意脚下 别摔着了 |
[33:29] | Street… | 斯特里特… |
[33:32] | 30-David to Command. | 30D呼叫总部 |
[33:33] | They’re alive. We got ’em. | 他们还活着 把他们救出来了 |
[33:35] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[34:04] | Told you I’d get it back to you. | 跟你说了我会还给你的 |
[34:11] | Hand felt a bit light without it. | 没了它 手上总觉得少了什么 |
[34:18] | It’s really good to see you, sir. | 看到你真好 长官 |
[34:20] | Likewise. | 我也是 |
[34:22] | I heard back from Captain Evans. | 我从埃文斯队长那里得到了回复 |
[34:23] | Deputy Dixon’s gonna be all right. | 狄克逊副警长不会有事的 |
[34:25] | Excellent news. | 真是好消息 |
[34:38] | If they had just let go of the house, | 如果他们愿意放弃那幢房子 |
[34:39] | they could’ve kept on as a family. | 他们一家人本可以平安无事的 |
[34:41] | That’s easier said than done. | 说起来容易 |
[34:44] | Sometimes, when the past grabs ahold of you… | 有时候 当回忆把你抓得牢牢的 |
[34:48] | it just doesn’t let go. | 你就无从挣脱了 |
[35:05] | Dad, what the hell? | 爸爸 你搞什么 |
[35:07] | – I was so worried. – It’s okay. I’m fine. | -我快担心死了 -没事了 我很好 |
[35:09] | J.P.’s on his way. I didn’t want to tell him until I knew… | J.P.还在路上 我不想告诉他直到我知道… |
[35:11] | I’m fine. I’m sorry. | 我没事 我很抱歉 |
[35:12] | I didn’t mean to put you through hell. | 我不是故意让你担心的 |
[35:15] | All right? I’m okay. | 好吗 我没事 |
[35:20] | Your wedding ring. | 你的结婚戒指 |
[35:22] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[35:23] | – You keep it at work? – Yeah. | -你把它放在办公室 -是啊 |
[35:26] | Safest place in the city. | 这城市里最安全的地方 |
[35:30] | Dad… | 爸爸 |
[35:32] | I heard what you said while you were tied up. | 你被绑在里面的时候说的话我都听到了 |
[35:36] | About Mom. | 关于妈妈的 |
[35:40] | It was nice hearing you talk about her. | 听见你说起她 感觉真好 |
[35:47] | It was nice talking about her again. | 再次说起她 感觉真好 |
[35:52] | You know, at the very end, | 你知道 到最后 |
[35:55] | your mom couldn’t even recognize me. | 你妈妈都认不出我了 |
[35:59] | I’m not sure I’ll ever feel anything more painful than that. | 不知道还有没有比这更痛苦的事情 |
[36:05] | Wearing Deac’s ring today, the… | 今天我戴着迪肯的戒指 那… |
[36:08] | …the weight– | …那分量 |
[36:10] | it was a nice reminder of the good stuff. | 唤醒了我心中美好的事物 |
[36:25] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[36:27] | Something you should’ve done a while ago. | 做你之前就该做的事 |
[36:31] | Come on… | 拜托 |
[36:42] | I like it. | 我很喜欢 |
[36:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[37:00] | Hey. Hey, turn the damn lights off. | 把灯关上 |
[37:04] | Pop, how long you been sitting here? | 老爸 你在这坐了多久了 |
[37:06] | I don’t know. Couple hours. | 不知道 几个小时吧 |
[37:09] | With the lights off? | 关着灯吗 |
[37:10] | It wasn’t dark when I sat down. | 我坐下来的时候还没天黑 |
[37:13] | Your-your mom came by. | 你妈妈来过 |
[37:15] | Yeah, she told me you chased her away. | 是啊 她跟我说你把她赶走了 |
[37:16] | What’s happening, man? | 怎么回事 |
[37:22] | Look, Pop, | 听着 老爸 |
[37:25] | I get that it takes time to process | 我知道你需要一些时间去接受 |
[37:27] | what’s going on with you, man, but… | 你身上发生的事 但是… |
[37:28] | It didn’t take any time to process it. | 我没花时间就接受了 |
[37:31] | I processed it, that’s the problem. | 我已经接受了 这才是问题所在 |
[37:35] | You know, last few weeks, | 你知道 之前几周 |
[37:37] | thinking it was the end, | 以为那就是结局了 |
[37:39] | I thought I’d be scared, | 我以为我会害怕 |
[37:41] | but I had you and Brie right by my side. | 但我有你和小布在我身边 |
[37:44] | I even got to see Winnie. | 我甚至还见到了温妮 |
[37:47] | It felt right. | 感觉很好 |
[37:50] | I made my peace with it. | 我欣然接受了 |
[37:51] | And now you got more time left with us. | 但是现在你有更多的时间和我们在一起 |
[37:53] | More time to screw it up. | 更多时间去破坏它 |
[37:57] | I didn’t do right by you. | 我没有好好待你 |
[37:59] | I didn’t do right by any of you, and we all know it. | 我没有好好待我所有的家人 大家都知道 |
[38:02] | And I don’t deserve to have | 我不值得 |
[38:04] | y’all rallying around me these last few months. | 你们这几个月都围着我团团转 |
[38:09] | Made me realize | 这让我想到 |
[38:12] | what it could’ve been had I been a better person. | 如果我是个好人 事情又会怎么样呢 |
[38:14] | Ain’t no reason you can’t still have that, Pop. | 这都不是你不值得我们陪你的理由 老爸 |
[38:16] | Please. The only reason | 别说了 温妮之所以 |
[38:18] | that Winnie even agreed to be in the same room with me | 能和我共处一室 |
[38:20] | because I was on my way out. | 是因为我要走了 |
[38:24] | I’m not afraid of dying, but… | 我不怕死 但是… |
[38:28] | You’re afraid of dying alone. | 你害怕孤独地死去 |
[38:34] | Pop. | 老爸 |
[38:36] | You ain’t gonna be alone. | 你不会孤独一人的 |
[38:38] | But if you really do want to make things better, | 但如果你真想让事情变得更好 |
[38:41] | you might want to think about mending fences | 你也许要想想如何修补关系 |
[38:43] | and owning up to your mistakes, | 承认自己的错误 |
[38:44] | and I’m talking about really owning up to them. | 我说的是真心诚意地认错 |
[38:48] | To Mom. | 对老妈 |
[38:51] | To Winnie. | 对温妮 |
[38:53] | It ain’t too late to make a change. | 现在改变还不晚 |
[38:57] | Evolve. | 慢慢变好 |
[39:01] | You turned out good, Hondo. | 你真是个好孩子 洪都 |
[39:04] | Despite my best efforts. | 尽管受了我那么大的影响 |
[39:08] | Credit to your mom. | 全都归功于你妈妈 |
[39:09] | Yeah. She loves reminding me of that. | 是的 她经常提醒我这一点 |
[39:13] | Let me help you. | 我来扶你 |
[39:14] | – Okay, okay. – Yeah. | -好 不扶你 -这就对了 |
[39:16] | – I ain’t dead yet, son. – But you’re small. | -我还没死 儿子 -但是你个头小 |
[39:24] | Where you going, old man? | 你要去哪 老头子 |
[39:30] | Try and mend those fences. | 尝试去弥补关系 |
[39:54] | Hey, you’ve reached Jim Street. | 你好 我是吉姆·斯特里特 |
[39:57] | Honestly, you’re better off texting me. | 说真的 还是给我发短信吧 |
[39:58] | I mean, it’s, like, almost 2020. | 都要2020年了 |
[40:00] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:11] | Can I come over? | 我能过去吗 |
[40:13] | I really, really don’t want to be alone. | 我真的不想一个人待着 |
[40:45] | I didn’t mean to spook you. I’m sorry. My bad. | 我不是故意要吓你 对不起 我的错 |
[40:49] | How’d the slam go? | 活动怎么样 |
[40:50] | Uh, pretty good. | 很不错 |
[40:52] | – 17 kids. Okay. – That’s not bad. | -十七个孩子 -还不错嘛 |
[40:54] | Sorry I wasn’t able to make it tonight, | 抱歉我今晚没去 |
[40:55] | but I had to handle some family stuff. | 家里有事要处理 |
[40:57] | But if you’re free now, maybe we can grab a late drink. | 但如果你现在有空 也许我们可以喝一杯 |
[41:01] | What are you after, Hondo? | 你想怎么样 洪都 |
[41:04] | I’m just trying to get to know you. | 我只是想了解你 |
[41:07] | Tell me something. | 告诉我 |
[41:09] | When was the last relationship you had | 你之前和人交往 |
[41:11] | that went more than a year? | 有哪一次超过一年的 |
[41:17] | Doesn’t mean I don’t want one. | 但那并不代表我不想和人交往超过一年 |
[41:19] | Look, my mindset lately has been… | 我最近的心态 |
[41:22] | evolving. | 慢慢在改变 |
[41:24] | Evolving? | 慢慢在改变 |
[41:26] | My sources raise a big red flag | 当涉及到你和你的承诺时 |
[41:29] | when it comes to you and commitment. | 我得到的信息就开始给我报警 |
[41:31] | Okay, truth be told, | 好吧 说实话 |
[41:32] | I really thought you were better than that. | 我真的以为你远不止如此 |
[41:34] | – Meaning what, exactly? – Meaning you seem like | -什么意思 -意思是你似乎是那种 |
[41:36] | the type of woman who can make up her own mind about things. | 对事情能自己拿主意的女人 |
[41:45] | There is a bar around the corner | 街角有间酒吧 |
[41:47] | where we can talk. | 我们可以去那里聊聊 |
[41:52] | You coming? | 你来吗 |
[41:57] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 女士 |