时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | 17-year-old Raymont Harris | 十七岁的雷蒙特·哈里斯 |
[00:10] | was accidentally shot by team leader Buck Spivey. | 被特警队长巴克·斯皮维意外击中 |
[00:12] | Now, this morning I terminated Sergeant Spivey. | 今早 我解雇了斯皮维警司 |
[00:15] | Have you heard from him lately? | 你最近和他有联系吗 |
[00:16] | – What? – I think he might be having | -怎么了 -我觉得他可能 |
[00:17] | some type of financial trouble. | 遇到了一些经济上的麻烦 |
[00:18] | – Nate Warren. – Street’s brother. | -内特·沃伦 -斯特里特的兄弟 |
[00:20] | I’m in some trouble, man. | 我遇到了一点麻烦 |
[00:21] | Last week after I closed the bar, | 上周 我打完烊后 |
[00:23] | two guys bust in. | 有两个人闯了进来 |
[00:24] | My boss Nolan, he’s into some shady business. | 我老板诺兰 他在经营一些见不得人的勾当 |
[00:27] | He says I must have been in on the job. | 他说我肯定是内鬼 |
[00:29] | – Were you in on it? – What? | -是吗 -什么 |
[00:30] | – No! – Well, then what do you want me to do? | -不是 -那你希望我怎么做 |
[00:32] | Maybe you should talk to him. | 或许你应该跟他谈谈 |
[00:33] | Where you headed? It’s your brother, isn’t it? | 你要去哪 是你兄弟的事吧 |
[00:36] | Why is it your job to save your family every time they screw up? | 为什么每次你家人捅娄子都要你去收拾烂摊子 |
[00:38] | I said, leave it. | 我说了别管 |
[00:39] | You brought a cop? | 你带警察来 |
[00:40] | Relax. You let Nate walk away from all this, | 放松 你别让内特参与这些事 |
[00:44] | and I don’t tell my friends in Narcotics | 我也不会跟我缉毒科的朋友 |
[00:45] | about your little side business here. | 说起你这些小副业 |
[00:47] | Nobody move! | 别动 |
[00:48] | Get your hands up! | 举起手来 |
[00:49] | You set me up again? | 你又设计我 |
[00:50] | – No, I didn’t! – We just came in for a drink. | -我没有 -我们只是进来喝杯酒 |
[00:52] | I will shoot you in the face real… easy! | 我会毫不犹豫地开枪 |
[01:00] | Go. I’m gonna take care of this. | 快走 这里交给我处理 |
[01:01] | Go, go! All of you, go! | 快走 全都走 |
[01:09] | Time. | 时间到 |
[01:10] | That’s it. | 行了 |
[01:11] | Chris, that’s time. You’re good. | 克里斯 时间到了 可以了 |
[01:13] | Chris! | 克里斯 |
[01:15] | Hey, Deac. | 迪肯 |
[01:16] | Any word from Street yet? He’s not returning my calls. | 有斯特里特的消息了吗 他还没回我电话 |
[01:18] | No. And I just talked to Luca, | 没有 我刚跟卢卡通完话 |
[01:19] | he hasn’t heard anything, either. | 他也没有他的消息 |
[01:21] | He asked me to keep him up to speed | 他要我在他在旧金山做复健时 |
[01:22] | while he’s rehabbing up in San Francisco. | 有什么消息及时向他跟进 |
[01:23] | It’s been three days. | 已经三天了 |
[01:25] | – How worried do you think we should be? I don’t know. | -你觉得情况有多糟 -不知道 |
[01:26] | Apparently, he left a message for Hicks | 很显然 他给希克斯留了消息 |
[01:27] | saying he’s just not coming in. | 说他不来了 |
[01:28] | So at least we know he’s okay. | 所以至少我们知道他没事 |
[01:30] | Physically, yeah. | 是 没有生命危险 |
[01:31] | I knew something was awry when I heard his brother was in trouble. | 我听说他兄弟有麻烦时就感觉苗头不对 |
[01:33] | Look, we all know that Street’s got a soft spot for family, | 我们都知道家庭是斯特里特的软肋 |
[01:35] | so we just got to trust him. | 所以我们得信任他 |
[01:36] | Whatever he’s going through, he’s gonna work it out. | 不管他遇到了什么 他都会解决的 |
[01:37] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[01:43] | Look at that. Buck Spivey. | 瞧这是谁 巴克·斯皮维 |
[01:45] | Wait a minute. Look at you all suited and booted. | 等等 瞧你一身西服笔挺的 |
[01:47] | What, you got a calendar coming out? | 怎么 你要拍日历吗 |
[01:50] | You know, the photo shoot for that is next week. | 拍照是在下周 |
[01:52] | I knew I shouldn’t have dressed up for you smart-asses. | 我就知道我不该打扮这么正式见你们这些机灵鬼 |
[01:55] | – You look like you’re doing really good. – Yeah, thanks. I, uh, | -你看上去混得不错 -谢谢 我… |
[01:58] | I finally figured out that there’s life after SWAT. | 我从特警队退休后终于发现还有大好人生要过 |
[02:00] | I hope you two schmucks haven’t forgotten | 希望你们两个傻瓜没把 |
[02:01] | all the lessons I taught you. | 我教给你们的东西给忘了 |
[02:03] | There he is, the Buck we know and love. | 我们熟知并爱戴的巴克又回来了 |
[02:06] | Well, listen, you haven’t, uh, | 听我说 你没有 |
[02:07] | you haven’t heard from Street, have you? | 和斯特里特联系吧 |
[02:09] | No. Don’t tell me our boy’s backsliding. | 没 别告诉我这家伙又犯事了 |
[02:11] | No, the kid’s just gone AWOL for a few days. | 没有 这孩子只是翘了几天班 |
[02:13] | I’m sorry to hear that. I’ll, uh, I’ll give him a call. | 很遗憾 我会给他打个电话 |
[02:15] | But in the meantime, Deac, you got a minute? | 不过迪肯 你现在有空吗 |
[02:17] | I want to… I want to bend your ear about something. | 我想单独跟你聊聊 |
[02:19] | Okay, there’s my cue. | 好吧 我明白了 |
[02:20] | I know when I’m not wanted. | 我很识趣的 |
[02:22] | Buck, it’s good to see you, man. | 巴克 很高兴见到你 |
[02:24] | Good to see you. | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[02:27] | Come on. | 来 |
[02:29] | I got a business proposal that I want to tell you about. | 我有个商业计划想跟你聊聊 |
[02:32] | If you’re looking for investors, Buck, | 如果你是想找人投资 巴克 |
[02:33] | – I’m the last guy to talk to. – No, no. | -最不应该找的就是我 -不 不 |
[02:35] | We, uh, we got investors, we got plenty of them. | 投资者已经有了 挺多的 |
[02:37] | What, uh, what we need is you. | 我们需要的是你 |
[02:40] | So, I’m, um, I’m hooked up with a guy named Owen Bennett. | 我联系了一个叫欧文·本尼特的人 |
[02:42] | He’s an ex-Army Ranger, solid as they come. | 他是前游骑兵部队的人 很可靠 |
[02:44] | And, uh, we’re looking to launch a private security firm. | 我们想开立一家私人保镖公司 |
[02:48] | You know, real high-end. And like I said, the investors, | 高端的 我刚也说了 |
[02:50] | they’re-they’re already in place. | 投资者已经到位了 |
[02:52] | But what would really put things over the top | 但最重要的是 |
[02:54] | would be to have you on board. | 需要你的加入 |
[02:56] | Active SWAT sergeant. Police Star recipient. | 现任特警队警司 优秀警官勋章获得者 |
[02:58] | Buck, I don’t think I’m ready to give up SWAT just yet. | 巴克 我还没准备离开特警队 |
[02:59] | Who said anything about giving up SWAT? | 谁说要你离开特警队了 |
[03:01] | I’m talking about a side gig. | 我说的是兼职 |
[03:03] | You know, hardly more than consulting. | 基本只是做做顾问 |
[03:05] | Fully within regs. | 完全合规合矩 |
[03:06] | When you sit down with Owen, | 你和欧文坐下好好谈谈 |
[03:07] | he’ll explain the whole thing to you. | 他会详细解释给你听的 |
[03:10] | Look, I don’t want to waste the guy’s time. | 我不想浪费这个人的时间 |
[03:11] | I… I’m picking up plenty of overtime… | 我加班已经足够多了 |
[03:13] | Deac, listen, I need you to hear me out on this, | 迪肯 听着 我需要你好好考虑我说的话 |
[03:15] | because it’s, uh… | 因为这 |
[03:17] | it’s not just about money. | 这不仅仅关系到钱 |
[03:19] | You were my number two for how many years? | 你当我的副手几年了 |
[03:22] | Now you’re Hondo’s number two. | 现在你又是洪都的副手 |
[03:24] | Right? I mean, this is a real leadership opportunity. | 对吗 这次你真的可以做一把手 |
[03:28] | This is something that SWAT hasn’t given you. | 这是特警队没给你的 |
[03:30] | I’m not here to sell you. I’ll-I’ll let Owen do that. | 我不是来说服你的 这事还是让欧文来 |
[03:32] | But just sit down with him and talk. | 但请一定坐下来跟他谈谈 |
[03:34] | That’s… that’s all I ask. | 我只有这个要求 |
[03:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:39] | Sure. | 好 |
[03:40] | This is gonna be great… | 这对我们双方 |
[03:42] | for both of us. | 都是一件大好事 |
[03:48] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢你 -不客气 |
[04:24] | Nobody move! | 都别动 |
[04:26] | Stay the hell right where you are! Open the cage! Now! | 待在原地 快开门 |
[04:29] | You want me to kill him? Open it! | 想让我杀了他吗 开门 |
[04:31] | – Okay, okay, okay! – Hurry up! | -好好好 -快点 |
[04:33] | Hurry up! | 快点 |
[04:36] | Get out! Get out! | 出来 出来 |
[04:37] | Come on! Move! | 快出去 |
[04:39] | Hurry up! Get out of there! Move! | 快 出去 快 |
[04:41] | Hurry up! Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go! | 快点 走 走 走 |
[04:43] | Load it up, load it up, load it up! | 装起来 装起来 |
[04:53] | We got company! Let’s move! Move! | 有人来了 快走 走 |
[04:55] | Move, move, move! Come on, come on, come on! | 走 走 走 快 快 快 |
[05:03] | Robbery happening in Card Room One. | 一号棋牌室发生抢劫 |
[05:09] | You under the table, you stay right there, you hear me? | 桌子下那个 你待着别动 听见没 |
[05:11] | You stay right there. You don’t move. | 待在那 别动 |
[05:13] | You move, you die. | 动就杀了你 |
[05:19] | We can’t wait. We gotta go, we gotta go. | 不能等了 要走了 要走了 |
[05:37] | Five-man crew just hit the Mandeville Card Casino. | 一个五人团伙刚袭击了曼德维尔棋牌赌场 |
[05:40] | At least two dead. One of the gunmen still holed up inside. | 至少两人死亡 一名持枪歹徒仍躲在赌场内 |
[05:42] | What about the other four? | 其他四人呢 |
[05:43] | – They got away. – And left their boy behind? That’s cold. | -逃走了 -把自己兄弟扔下了 真无情 |
[05:46] | That’s what separates them from us. | 这就是歹徒和我们的区别 |
[05:47] | The remaining guy’s locked in a cash cage, | 剩下一人被锁在现金室中 |
[05:49] | and he’s got the drop on multiple hostages. | 挟持了多名人质 |
[05:51] | That’s gonna make him a tough get. | 抓到他有点难度 |
[05:52] | The cash cage at that place is wrapped in thick Lucite | 那地方的现金室外面都是厚厚的有机玻璃 |
[05:54] | it’s bulletproof for sure. | 肯定是防弹的 |
[05:55] | Sound like an expert on the Mandeville Casino. | 听起来你对曼德维尔赌场很了解 |
[05:57] | What are you, a regular? | 怎么 是那的常客 |
[05:58] | Hardly. But weekends draw the college kids and bachelor parties, | 不常去 但周末会吸引些大学生和单身派对 |
[06:01] | and they’re better at drinking than playing poker– | 他们很能喝 但玩扑克不行 |
[06:02] | helps my odds a little. | 能增加我的赢面 |
[06:03] | We’re about 30 seconds away. | 还有三十秒抵达现场 |
[06:05] | All right, listen up, with Luca injured and now Street AWOL, | 听好了 现在卢卡受伤 斯特里特不在 |
[06:07] | we’re out of our normal rhythm. | 破坏了我们的常规节奏 |
[06:08] | That’s when things can get sloppy and people get hurt. | 此时最容易出现纰漏 人员受伤 |
[06:11] | Let’s get our heads on straight and stay liquid. | 大家要保持清醒 保持机动 |
[06:22] | Deacon, hunt down the head of security | 迪肯 去找保安主管 |
[06:24] | or whoever’s in charge, see what intel you can get. Go. | 或者管事的人 看看能获取什么情报 去吧 |
[06:27] | Chris, Tan, Becker, you’re with me. | 克里斯 谭 贝克尔 跟我走 |
[06:29] | Let’s get a look at what we’re dealing with. | 看看里面是什么情况 |
[06:33] | This is LAPD! Everybody stay down and keep calm! | 洛城警局 大家蹲下保持冷静 |
[06:36] | Back the hell up! You hear me? Hey, back the hell up! | 退后 听见没 给我退后 |
[06:39] | Anybody comes anywhere near this cage, I start wasting people! | 再有人敢靠近 我就要开始杀人了 |
[06:41] | Listen to me, man. We just want to talk to you. | 听我说 我们只想跟你谈谈 |
[06:44] | We want to resolve this without anyone else getting hurt. | 我们希望在没有人受伤的情况下解决问题 |
[06:46] | – Think we can do that? – That really depends on you, doesn’t it? | -你觉得可以吗 -那要看你们了 不是吗 |
[06:49] | Hondo, Tan was right. | 洪都 谭说得没错 |
[06:50] | Glass is bulletproof. Rear wall is steel-reinforced. | 玻璃是防弹的 后墙是钢筋的 |
[06:52] | Thing’s a fortress. | 里面就是个堡垒 |
[06:53] | He’s got eyes on every approach. | 他能看到外面所有动向 |
[06:54] | Whatever we go at him with, he’s gonna see it coming. | 不管我们对他采取什么措施 他都能看到 |
[06:56] | Which means he’ll have time | 也就是说他有时间 |
[06:57] | to take those hostages down with him. | 带走这些人质 |
[07:00] | We got to get creative. | 我们得想个新法子 |
[07:01] | – Tan, we still got those hopper guns, right? – Yup. | -谭 我们还有非致命性武器吧 -有 |
[07:03] | We got any paint rounds left over | 上次跟洛杉矶县警局训练 |
[07:04] | from that training exercise we did with LASD? | 漆弹还有剩的吗 |
[07:06] | Yeah, we got a ton of ’em. | 还有很多 |
[07:07] | All right, go. Go get ’em. I got you covered. Move. | 好 去拿来 我掩护你 去吧 |
[07:10] | Yo, man, it don’t make no sense | 哥们 我们没必要这样 |
[07:11] | us yelling back and forth like this! | 喊来喊去 |
[07:13] | We’re gonna get you a phone, all right? | 我们去给你拿一部手机来 好吗 |
[07:24] | Nobody’s coming near you! | 没人靠近你 |
[07:26] | We’re gonna let the robot drop off the phone so we can talk! | 我们让机器人给你送手机 好跟我们对话 |
[07:34] | All right, that’s as far as the robot can reach. | 好了 机器人只能走这么远了 |
[07:36] | You’re gonna have to grab the phone. | 你得去拿手机 |
[07:49] | Tan, now. | 谭 现在动手 |
[07:52] | Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go! | 撤 撤 撤 快走 快走 |
[07:54] | Going with the pepper spray. | 释放胡椒喷雾 |
[08:02] | This is done, man! | 你没戏了 |
[08:03] | You hear me? It’s over! | 听见没 结束了 |
[08:04] | Let’s go! Come out slowly! | 出来 慢慢出来 |
[08:06] | Throw your gun out first! | 先把你的枪扔出来 |
[08:07] | Don’t be stupid! | 别做傻事 |
[08:14] | Move in, Tan. Move in. | 行动 谭 行动 |
[08:29] | We’re closed. | 我们关门了 |
[08:32] | You better step back off me. | 你最好离我远点 |
[08:35] | You got a heck of a sack coming back in here. | 你俩还有胆敢回来 |
[08:38] | Both of you. | 你们两个都挺有胆的 |
[08:39] | Yeah, I figured we had unfinished business. | 是呀 想着我们还有事没解决完 |
[08:41] | Yeah, the 50 grand in heroin Nate’s on the hook for. | 是啊 内特还欠五万美元海洛因的毒债呢 |
[08:45] | No. The way I see it, | 不 在我看来 |
[08:46] | Nate’s debt is paid. | 内特的债还清了 |
[08:48] | Consider it the cost | 就当是 |
[08:49] | of me cleaning up your mess. | 我帮你收拾烂摊子抵债了 |
[08:51] | My mess? | 我的烂摊子 |
[08:53] | You’re the one who killed those two. | 是你杀了那两个人 |
[08:54] | Yeah, I shot them, | 是 是我开的枪 |
[08:55] | stopped them from ripping you off, so… | 为了阻止他们宰了你 所以 |
[08:58] | that pays for Nate. | 抵了内特的债 |
[08:59] | Now he walks away. | 现在他的账清了 |
[09:01] | I walk away. | 我的事也清了 |
[09:03] | You and I never have to see each other | 你和我从未见过面 |
[09:05] | or speak of this again. | 换个说法再说一遍 |
[09:07] | And if you get pinched by the cops on something else | 如果你因为别的事情被警察抓到 |
[09:11] | and think that you can flip this on me, | 想把这件事推到我身上 |
[09:14] | I will kill you, too. | 我会把你一起杀了 |
[09:16] | Is that clear? | 明白了吗 |
[09:19] | Clear enough. | 十分明白 |
[09:22] | But… | 但 |
[09:23] | before you go, | 在你走之前 |
[09:24] | there’s something I want you to see. | 我给你看点东西 |
[09:33] | Keep watching. | 继续看啊 |
[09:41] | Nate, what the hell are you doing here, man? | 内特 你在这儿干什么 |
[09:43] | – I told you to go. – This is my fault. | -我都让你走了 -都是我的错 |
[09:46] | – Let me help! – Listen, I don’t want you in this | -我来帮你吧 -听着 我不想让你 |
[09:47] | any deeper. Now get out of here. | 再搅合进来了 现在赶紧离开这儿 |
[09:48] | Come on, man, go! Go! | 快点 兄弟 走 快走 |
[09:50] | This isn’t happening. | 怎么会这样 |
[09:53] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[09:55] | You can’t guess? | 你猜不到吗 |
[09:57] | You’re working for me now. | 你现在为我工作了 |
[10:01] | Never had a cop on the payroll before. | 以前还从未有过警察作我下手 |
[10:02] | It’s not gonna happen. | 不可能的 |
[10:03] | Couple of weeks. | 就干几周 |
[10:05] | I have a new business partner that I’m trying to impress. | 我想给我新合伙人留下深刻的印象 |
[10:07] | It’s gonna do big things for me. | 我想干票大的 |
[10:09] | It’s gonna take preparations, | 这就得需要准备 |
[10:12] | protection… | 保护 |
[10:13] | and you are just the man to smooth the waters. | 而你就是那个可以帮我搞定这些的人 |
[10:17] | Un-Unless, of course, you want to explain this | 当然除非你想给洛杉矶警局的领导们 |
[10:20] | to your bosses at the LAPD. | 好好解释一下这是怎么回事 |
[10:30] | Two weeks. | 就两个星期 |
[10:32] | Two weeks– I help you | 两个星期 我只帮你两个星期 |
[10:34] | but Nate leaves here right now and never comes back. | 但是你得马上放内特走 他再也不会回来 |
[10:37] | He’s off the hook. | 他的账清了 |
[10:38] | He’s free and clear. You guarantee me that… | 你们人债两清 你向我保证 |
[10:43] | I’ll do what you want. | 我就帮你 |
[10:45] | Welcome aboard, Officer Street. | 欢迎入伙 斯特里特警官 |
[11:29] | Nice work. | 干得漂亮 |
[11:30] | Heard it could’ve been worse in a lot of ways. | 听说本来事态会变得很复杂 |
[11:32] | No hostages lost. | 没有损失人质 |
[11:33] | Team made it back safe and sound. | 队员都安全回来了 |
[11:34] | But two guards were killed before we got there. | 但在我们到之前有两个警卫被杀了 |
[11:36] | What’s all this? | 这是什么 |
[11:38] | LAPD Cadets program. | 洛杉矶警察局学员项目 |
[11:40] | They’re giving ’em a tour of SWAT, chance to see | 带他们参观特警队 让他们有机会看看 |
[11:42] | what’s really possible if you put the work in. | 做这份工作真正可能发生的事情 |
[11:44] | – Maybe you can say a word. – Be happy to, once we get changed. | -也许你们可以发下言 -等我们先换衣服再来 |
[11:47] | Street, man. | 斯特里特 |
[11:48] | It’s good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[11:51] | Where you been? | 你去哪了 |
[11:52] | Why don’t you, me and Hondo go somewhere private | 要不你和我还有洪都 我们私底下聊聊 |
[11:54] | and figure out what the hell’s been going on with you. | 好好说说你到底怎么回事 |
[11:57] | I can’t really get into it right now. | 我现在真的没办法聊 |
[11:59] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[12:00] | You’ve been MIA for three days. | 你已经失踪三天了 |
[12:02] | You left your team a man down. | 让你的队伍少了一人 |
[12:03] | That’s the best you can do? | 你就只这个样子 |
[12:05] | “I can’t get into it right now”? | “我现在没办法聊” |
[12:07] | Son, you better make an | 孩子 你最好 |
[12:08] | – attitude adjustment quick. – Street, | -快速调整好你的状态 -斯特里特 |
[12:10] | what’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[12:12] | I need the next few weeks off. | 接下来几周我需要请假 |
[12:13] | There’s a process to requesting time off. | 请假是要走流程的 |
[12:15] | You know that. | 你应该知道 |
[12:16] | You fill out a request form. | 你得先填申请表 |
[12:19] | But I’m gonna save you the time. | 但我给你节约下时间 |
[12:20] | Request denied. | 不批 |
[12:21] | – Commander, let’s just hear him out. – No. | -指挥官 先听听他怎么说吧 -不行 |
[12:23] | He’s tested my patience long enough. | 我对他已经失去耐心了 |
[12:25] | You’re not up to active duty, | 不准执行任务 |
[12:26] | you serve your penance in the armory. | 罚你去军械库 |
[12:28] | One month cage duty. | 在局内值班一个月 |
[12:30] | Maybe then I’ll think about assigning you active. | 到时候我再评估你是否能复任 |
[12:32] | I can’t do that. | 我不能接受这个安排 |
[12:33] | I’m not giving you a choice. | 没得选 |
[12:35] | Now move your ass. | 快去 |
[12:37] | Street, you be smart about this and get moving. | 斯特里特 机灵点 先走吧 |
[12:44] | – You know what? – What? | -要不这样 -什么 |
[12:48] | I quit. | 我不干了 |
[12:50] | Street, no. | 斯特里特 别这样 |
[12:52] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[12:53] | Come on, Street. You don’t mean this, man. | 行了 斯特里特 你不是来真的吧 |
[12:55] | Stop! | 站住 |
[12:56] | Street, talk to me! | 斯特里特 回答我 |
[12:57] | Let him go, Chris! That’s an order! | 让他走 克里斯 这是命令 |
[13:09] | This is crazy. | 不会吧 |
[13:10] | He can’t really mean it, can he? | 他不会来真的吧 |
[13:12] | Even if he doesn’t, I don’t see a way back. | 即便不是 我看他也回不来了 |
[13:14] | Hicks and Hondo, they gave him a do-over. | 希克斯和洪都已经给了他一次机会 |
[13:16] | He’s not gonna get another one. | 不会再有第二次机会了 |
[13:17] | I feel like it’s my fault. I should’ve stopped him | 我觉得是我的错 那晚我应该 |
[13:18] | from going down to Long Beach alone that night. | 阻止他一个人去长滩的 |
[13:21] | Chris, don’t go there. | 克里斯 别这么想 |
[13:23] | We all thought that Street had his head on straight. | 我们都觉得斯特里特已经下定决心了 |
[13:25] | Nobody saw this coming. | 谁也不会料到会成这样 |
[13:26] | I did. But he just wouldn’t listen. | 我料到了 可他就是不听 |
[13:28] | Hey. Come on, Chris. | 好了 克里斯 |
[13:30] | – It’s not on you. – Listen up. | -不是你的问题 -听着 |
[13:31] | I’m not any happier | 对于刚刚的事 |
[13:32] | about what just went down than you are, | 我和你们一样不开心 |
[13:34] | and we’re gonna deal with that later. | 我们回头再处理它 |
[13:36] | Right now, we got a crew out there | 眼下 有个团伙今天早上 |
[13:37] | that killed two innocent people this morning. | 杀死两名无辜百姓 现仍逍遥法外 |
[13:39] | So let’s focus on work | 大家集中精力 |
[13:41] | and get the job done. | 把任务完成 |
[13:52] | Hondo, Tan, | 洪都 谭 |
[13:53] | get a look at this. | 过来看看 |
[13:58] | – That’s our crew from this morning. – Yeah. | -是今天早上的那个团伙吗 -对 |
[13:59] | Wait a sec, that doesn’t look like anywhere | 等等 这看着完全不像 |
[14:01] | in the Mandeville Casino. | 曼德维尔赌场 |
[14:02] | – That’s somewhere else. – So they have hit before. | -是别的地方 -所以他们之前已经得手过了 |
[14:04] | Almost a dozen times. | 有十一二次了 |
[14:06] | Today’s their first strike in SoCal, | 今天是他们第一次到南加州作案 |
[14:08] | but they’ve been hitting card clubs | 但他们在西加州各地抢劫过纸牌俱乐部 |
[14:09] | and Indian casinos all across the West. | 印第安人赌场 |
[14:12] | Always the same M.O. | 都是同样的作案手法 |
[14:13] | Five guys. Fast in, fast out. | 五人团伙 快进快出 |
[14:16] | And they got no qualms about shooting people either. | 也是杀人不眨眼 |
[14:18] | They got at least ten bodies in their wake. | 他们手上至少有十条人命了 |
[14:21] | This is the guy we took out today? | 这是我们今天击毙的那个家伙 |
[14:23] | Carl Rollins. | 卡尔·罗林斯 |
[14:25] | His rap sheet’s pretty hard-core. | 他真是罪行累累 |
[14:26] | This definitely wasn’t his first dance. | 这次绝对不是初犯 |
[14:28] | RHD’s looking into known associates. | 劫案凶杀专案组正在调查已知同伙 |
[14:30] | Could lead us to the rest of the crew. | 我们可以借此端掉团伙其他人 |
[14:32] | Just got off the phone with the Mandeville Casino. | 刚刚和曼德维尔赌场通过电话 |
[14:34] | So, it looks like, this morning, these guys got away | 看起来今天早上这些家伙抢走了 |
[14:36] | with a little over 200 grand in cash, | 二十多万现金 |
[14:38] | another $20,000 in chips. | 外加两万筹码 |
[14:39] | They took chips? | 他们筹码也拿 |
[14:40] | – What denomination? ?- $100. Why? | -面值多少 -100的 怎么了 |
[14:42] | High value chips can be tracked. | 大面值筹码可以追踪 |
[14:44] | They have an RFID tag embedded in ’em. | 里面植入了射频识别标签 |
[14:46] | But a crew like this has to be smart enough to know that. | 但这样的团伙一定很狡猾 知道这个 |
[14:48] | Maybe they got grabbed up by accident, | 或许是误拿的 |
[14:49] | swept into a bag while they were raking up cash. | 搜刮现金时一起扫进包里了 |
[14:51] | One thing’s for sure. If today wasn’t their first heist, | 如果今天并非他们第一次抢劫 |
[14:53] | it damn sure ain’t gonna be their last. | 那也绝不会是最后一次 |
[14:58] | You got plans after shift tonight? | 今晚下班你有安排吗 |
[15:00] | No. Bonnie’s got a work thing. I was just gonna order in. | 没有 邦妮要上班 我打算点外卖 |
[15:02] | I dug up an address on Street’s old foster brother, Nate. | 我查到了斯特里特以前那个寄养兄弟内特的住址 |
[15:05] | I was thinking of heading down there. | 我想去一趟 |
[15:08] | You want to ride shotgun? | 你想一起去吗 |
[15:09] | Yeah. For sure, I’m in. | 当然 我跟你一起 |
[15:10] | Cool. | 好 |
[15:18] | This isn’t right, man. | 这样不对 |
[15:20] | I can’t do this to you, | 我不能这么对你 |
[15:21] | leave you hanging in there with Nolan. | 让你给诺兰做事 |
[15:22] | You didn’t do this to me. | 不是你的问题 |
[15:24] | You were in trouble. | 你有麻烦 |
[15:25] | You came to me for help. | 来找我帮忙 |
[15:28] | The rest is my doing. | 剩下的是我自己的事 |
[15:29] | Nolan’s dangerous, man. | 诺兰很危险的 |
[15:31] | I saw him take a baseball bat to a couple drunks | 有天晚上我看见他拿棒球棒 |
[15:34] | in the alley one night out. | 在巷子里打两个醉鬼 |
[15:35] | He beat their heads into a pulp. | 把他们的头都打开花了 |
[15:38] | I saw him enjoy it. | 我看他很享受 |
[15:39] | Guess it’s a good thing I got you away from him then. | 看来我让你远离他是件好事 |
[15:41] | Jimmy, I’m serious. | 吉米 我是说真的 |
[15:43] | Look, I don’t want you hanging out with him. | 我不想你和他混在一起 |
[15:45] | I make a living dealing with guys like this. | 我靠和这种人打交道为生 |
[15:48] | For the next two weeks, this is just another mission for me. | 接下来两周 对我就是另一个任务而已 |
[15:50] | That’s it. I just need you to stay clear of it. | 就这样 只要你别掺和进来 |
[15:54] | All right? | 好吗 |
[15:57] | I was the big brother. | 以前我是大哥 |
[15:59] | I looked out for you. | 我罩着你 |
[16:00] | – Do you remember that? – I remember. | -你记得吗 -我记得 |
[16:02] | And I am grateful. | 而且我很感激 |
[16:04] | I would’ve never made it through the foster system without you. | 没有你 我没法适应寄养生活 |
[16:08] | But we are not kids anymore. | 但我们都不是小孩了 |
[16:10] | I made a choice, and I’m gonna have to live with it. | 我做了选择 就得承受后果 |
[16:12] | So you’re gonna have to live with it, too. | 你也得承受这后果 |
[16:16] | Must be the food. | 一定是吃的 |
[16:22] | Street. | 斯特里特 |
[16:24] | Whoa. What are you guys doing here? | 你们来这里干什么 |
[16:25] | Looking for you. Just trying to understand what’s going on. | 来找你 顺便看看出了什么事 |
[16:28] | Is this Nate? | 他就是内特吗 |
[16:30] | What have you gotten him messed up in, huh? | 你给他招了什么麻烦 |
[16:31] | Chris, please don’t. He’s my brother. | 克里斯 别这样 他是我兄弟 |
[16:33] | Foster brother. | 是寄养兄弟吧 |
[16:34] | That means he’s family. | 我是说他是我的家人 |
[16:36] | And we’re not? | 那我们就不是了吗 |
[16:37] | You worked so hard to get back on SWAT the last time. | 上次你那么努力想要回到反恐特警队 |
[16:39] | We both did! | 我们都是 |
[16:40] | – I know. – Then why are you throwing it all away, again? | -我知道 -那为什么你现在又要放弃所有努力 |
[16:43] | Look, what’s done is done. | 事已至此 |
[16:45] | I am out at SWAT. That’s it. | 我已经退队了 就这么简单 |
[16:46] | Hey, come on, man. | 别这样 哥们 |
[16:47] | At least tell us what’s going on. What kind of trouble you in? | 至少告诉我们发生了什么 你遇到什么麻烦了 |
[16:49] | I’m not in any kind of trouble. | 我没遇到什么麻烦 |
[16:50] | – We’re trying to help you. – Why is it so hard to understand?! | -我们是想帮你 -有这么难理解吗 |
[16:54] | I don’t want your help, okay? | 我不需要你们的帮助 好吗 |
[16:55] | All I want is for you guys to go. | 我只想叫你们赶紧走 |
[16:57] | Just leave. | 快走 |
[17:02] | Let’s go, Chris. | 走吧 克里斯 |
[17:20] | I got a text from Chris. She said you two | 克里斯给我发消息了 她说你们两个 |
[17:22] | went down to Long Beach to see Street last night. | 昨晚到长滩去找斯特里特了 |
[17:24] | – Yeah, it wasn’t worth the drive. – What do you mean? | -对 这趟去的不值 -怎么了 |
[17:26] | Well, he shut us down, almost as soon as we got there. | 我们刚到那没多久 他就赶我们走了 |
[17:28] | Maybe ’cause his brother was there. I don’t know. | 可能因为他兄弟在那 我不知道 |
[17:30] | Did you at least find out what’s going on with him? | 你们至少弄清楚他遇到什么事了吧 |
[17:31] | Don’t know, but something’s messed up. | 不知道 但好像是出了什么事 |
[17:33] | It’s like he just doesn’t want to be saved. | 好像他并不愿意别人帮忙 |
[17:35] | You were right about the RFID tags | 筹码里的无线射频标签 |
[17:37] | embedded into the casino chips, | 被你们说对了 |
[17:39] | but you were wrong thinking | 不过这些家伙们 |
[17:40] | these guys were smart enough to know it. | 并没有聪明到知道这件事 |
[17:41] | They cashed ’em in? | 他们去兑换现金了吗 |
[17:42] | One of ’em did. | 有一个家伙去兑了 |
[17:43] | Tried to, anyway. | 不过没成 |
[17:48] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[17:50] | Someone want to tell me why I’m here? | 谁能告诉我我为什么在这里 |
[17:51] | You’re here because you’re stupid, | 你在这里是因为你蠢 |
[17:53] | which, in and of itself, is not a crime. | 当然这本身并不是罪过 |
[17:56] | But it led you to think that you could cash in 20 grand | 但是 你却蠢到以为可以神不知鬼不觉 |
[17:59] | of stolen poker chips and no one would notice. | 把偷来的两万元筹码兑换成现金 |
[18:02] | Stolen chips? | 偷来的筹码 |
[18:04] | I won these. | 这些是我赢的 |
[18:06] | You won 20 grand? | 你赢了两万吗 |
[18:07] | Must be hell of a poker player. | 那你玩扑克还真是厉害 |
[18:09] | Okay, let’s say you open from the hi-jack | 好吧 假设你开局坐庄家上家的上家 |
[18:11] | with pocket tens to 20 bucks. | 你押了二十块 |
[18:13] | Button three-bets you to 70 bucks. | 庄家加注到七十 |
[18:14] | It folds back around to you. What’s your play? | 庄家弃牌 轮到你出牌 你该怎么办 |
[18:19] | Come on, a shark like you ought to know. | 说啊 你这个赢钱高手一定知道 |
[18:21] | You won 20 grand, right? | 你可是赢了两万元 是吧 |
[18:24] | Guess I just got lucky. | 我可能只是走运吧 |
[18:28] | All right. | 好吧 |
[18:31] | See that? | 看到没 |
[18:33] | That’s an RFID tag. | 这是无线射频标签 |
[18:35] | Means these chips can be tracked. | 说明这些筹码可以被定位追踪 |
[18:36] | That means that we know, without a doubt, you didn’t win ’em. | 就是说我们非常清楚 这两万不是你赢来的 |
[18:39] | You stole ’em yesterday, along with your buddies, | 而是昨天你和你同伙昨天偷来的 |
[18:40] | and you killed two people in the process. | 在此期间还杀了两个人 |
[18:43] | We got you, Vincent. | 你落在我们手上了 文森特 |
[18:44] | You’re done. | 你完了 |
[18:47] | D.A.’s gonna look at you. | 地检会查你 |
[18:48] | They’re gonna see a dozen heists, | 他们会发现你背着十几起抢劫案 |
[18:50] | ten dead bodies. | 十条人命 |
[18:52] | You’re going away forever. | 你要彻底完蛋了 |
[18:53] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. A dozen heists? | 等等 等等 十多起抢劫案 |
[18:55] | Y-Yesterday was a one-off job for me. | 昨只是个一次性的活 |
[18:58] | I-I don’t know anything about any other robberies. | 我根本不知道还有别的抢劫案 |
[19:00] | You trying to tell us you’re not a regular part of this crew? | 你是说你不是这个团伙的固定成员 |
[19:02] | Swear to God. | 我发誓 |
[19:03] | Guy I know hooked me in. | 一个认识的人拉我进去的 |
[19:04] | Supposed to be one-and-done. | 应该干一票就完事了的 |
[19:06] | That’s why I stole the chips. | 所以我才偷了那些筹码 |
[19:07] | I-I saw how small the cut they were gonna give me, | 我知道他们不会分我多少 |
[19:09] | and-and so I… thought I’d give myself a bonus. | 所以我想着多捞点油水 |
[19:12] | The guy who hooked you in, | 拉你进去的那个人 |
[19:13] | what’s his name? Where do we find him? | 叫什么名字 在哪能找到他 |
[19:14] | You know what he would do to me if I told you that? | 要是我告诉你 你知道他会把我怎么样吗 |
[19:16] | Nothing. | 不会怎么样 |
[19:17] | Because he’d be spending a lot more time in prison than you. | 因为他会比你在牢里待得更久 |
[19:20] | You have one way to help yourself, Vincent. | 你只有一条出路 文森特 |
[19:22] | Please tell me you’re not gonna be stupid again. | 告诉我你不会再犯蠢了 |
[19:29] | Yo, where’s my damn food? I’m hungry. | 我的饭呢 饿死了 |
[19:38] | LAPD SWAT! | 洛城警局特警队 |
[19:39] | Two, two, two! | 两人 两人 |
[19:40] | – LAPD SWAT! – You’re under arrest! | -洛城警局特警队 -你被捕了 |
[19:42] | – LAPD! – Tan, your way! | -洛城警局 -谭 去你那了 |
[19:57] | Coveralls, masks, weapons. | 作案服 面具 武器 |
[19:59] | Some cash in this one. | 这个里面有现金 |
[20:00] | Looks like their winning streak just came to an end. | 看来他们的连胜纪录被打破了 |
[20:04] | Casino crew just hit again ten minutes ago. | 十分钟前又有赌场员工被攻击了 |
[20:06] | Charlemagne Card Club in Downey. | 唐尼的查理曼大帝纸牌俱乐部 |
[20:08] | Ten minutes ago? | 十分钟之前吗 |
[20:09] | – No way. – How? That is them right there. | -不可能 -怎么会 他们还在这里 |
[20:12] | Tell that to the pit boss that just got shot. | 跟刚中枪的赌场老板说去吧 |
[20:23] | This is the heist that just went down. Charlemagne Casino. | 这是刚刚在查理曼大帝赌场发生的抢劫案 |
[20:26] | Five guys, coveralls, masks, assault rifles. | 一共五个带着掩护 面具和冲锋枪的劫匪 |
[20:29] | Looks like the same crew. | 看起来像是同一伙人 |
[20:31] | Looks like it, but look closer. | 很像 但仔细看 |
[20:32] | Check the guy out on the right, | 看看右边这家伙 |
[20:34] | – how he’s carrying. – He’s left-handed, | -拿东西的方式 -他是左撇子 |
[20:35] | and all of yesterday’s crew was right-handed. | 但是昨天那帮人全部都用的右手 |
[20:37] | And that guy’s got a Glock on his hip. | 而且这家伙后腰别着一把格洛克手枪 |
[20:38] | None of the Mandeville crew strapped a Glock. | 抢劫曼德维尔的团伙用的都不是格洛克手枪 |
[20:40] | So, two different crews with the exact same M.O.? | 两个不同团伙犯罪手法却完全一致吗 |
[20:42] | Oh, it gets weirder. I pulled surveillance photos | 还有更奇怪的发现 我从五个星期前被 |
[20:44] | from a casino that was hit five weeks ago in Oakland. | 袭击的奥克兰赌场调了监控照片 |
[20:47] | Same deal– coveralls, masks. | 相同的套路 带着掩护和面具 |
[20:48] | The body types don’t match at all. | 但是罪犯的体型完全对不上 |
[20:50] | That’s another crew. | 是另一伙人 |
[20:51] | It’s almost like a burger chain. | 就好像是快餐连锁 |
[20:52] | Everybody wears the same uniform, does the same job, | 所有人穿着相同的制服 干一样的工作 |
[20:54] | but they’re separate businesses. | 但不是同一家 |
[20:55] | The crimes have been franchised. | 这些犯罪都被连锁化了 |
[20:57] | Which means there has to be somebody higher up | 就是说一定上面还有人 |
[20:58] | – running all these ops. – Yeah. | -在指挥这些行动 -没错 |
[21:00] | I think it’s time we find the CEO. | 是时候找到这个犯罪集团的总裁了 |
[21:04] | According to your homeys, you’re the leader. | 根据你的同伙供认 你是头儿 |
[21:06] | Congratulations on that, my man. | 恭喜你 兄弟 |
[21:09] | So, you’re the one who put together yesterday’s crew? | 这么说 昨天那个团伙是你组织的 |
[21:11] | I can’t stop people from talking. | 他们要说什么我也拦不住 |
[21:15] | You ain’t the brains of the operation, that we know. | 我们知道你不是这次行动的首脑 |
[21:18] | There’s somebody higher up who did the heavy lifting, | 上面还有别人在运筹帷幄 |
[21:20] | and planned that job, | 策划这些抢劫案 |
[21:22] | so why don’t we talk about who’s really giving the orders? | 要不我们还是聊聊究竟是谁在发号施令 |
[21:23] | Gonna be a real one-sided conversation. | 你只能自说自话了 |
[21:26] | ‘Cause I’m not giving you anything. | 因为我什么都不会说的 |
[21:29] | Oh, you’re afraid of them, is that it? | 你害怕他们 是吗 |
[21:32] | “Afraid”? | 害怕 |
[21:34] | Never been afraid of anything. | 老子没怕过 |
[21:37] | I just prefer loyalty. | 我更喜欢忠诚这个词 |
[21:44] | You believe this guy? | 你相信这家伙吗 |
[21:45] | Yesterday he helps murder two innocent people. | 昨天他帮忙谋杀了两个无辜的人 |
[21:48] | Now he’s in there acting like his loyalty | 现在他表现得好像他所谓的忠诚 |
[21:50] | is some kind of virtue. | 是一种美德 |
[21:52] | Commander, what if we don’t need him | 指挥官 如果我们不需要 |
[21:53] | to tell us who his higher-ups are? | 他告诉我们他的上级是谁呢 |
[21:55] | He was only recently paroled, right? | 他最近才被假释 对吗 |
[21:57] | He got out of prison two weeks ago. | 他两周前出狱 |
[21:58] | Okay, and you got to figure that the Mandeville Casino heist | 好 而且你推断曼德维尔赌场抢劫案 |
[22:00] | took some planning. | 是策划过的 |
[22:01] | So chances are they put the whole thing together | 所以有可能他还在监狱里的时候 |
[22:03] | while he was still in lockup. | 事情就已经策划好了 |
[22:04] | We take a close look at any visitors | 好好查一下他在监狱里的时候 |
[22:06] | he might’ve had in prison. | 谁来探视过 |
[22:08] | His cellmate, texts, e-mails. | 查下他的舍友 短信往来 电邮 |
[22:10] | And we find whoever’s behind this. | 就能找到幕后黑手是谁 |
[22:16] | Sergeant Kay. | 凯警司 |
[22:17] | Owen Bennett. It’s good to meet you. | 欧文·本尼特 幸会幸会 |
[22:19] | Fair warning, I’m on call, | 先打个招呼 我在待命 |
[22:20] | so I might get pulled away at any second. | 所以我随时可能离开 |
[22:22] | Then I won’t waste any time. | 那我就不浪费时间了 |
[22:24] | I put together an info packet– | 我都放在这个信息袋里了 |
[22:26] | the business plan, my bio, etcetera. | 商业计划 我的履历 等等 |
[22:29] | But while I have you, while we’re here, | 但既然现在我们能当面谈 |
[22:31] | I want to get right to the straight shot. | 我就开门见山了 |
[22:33] | Looking to build a high-end, high-prestige, | 我想成立一个高端 享誉业界的 |
[22:35] | private security firm. | 私人安保公司 |
[22:36] | I’ve had a good amount of experience working | 我跟许多专业运动员 名流巨星 |
[22:38] | with professional athletes, celebrities, | 都有过合作 |
[22:40] | high-profile security functions. | 保安措施也是业界翘楚 |
[22:42] | I see this as a chance to build off that, | 我觉得这能给公司奠定良好的基础 |
[22:44] | and really get it right. | 在行业中立足 |
[22:45] | One question right off the bat. | 我想问个问题 |
[22:48] | Why me? | 为什么是我 |
[22:49] | You mean besides the fact that Buck | 你是说除了 |
[22:50] | recommended the hell out of you? | 巴克力荐你之外的原因吗 |
[22:52] | Honestly, part of it is marquee value. | 老实说 部分是因为你名声在外 |
[22:54] | You’re an active SWAT sergeant, decorated with the Police Star. | 你是特警队在任警司 还得过优秀警官勋章 |
[22:57] | That’ll go a long way with our investors, potential clients. | 投资人 潜在的客户很吃这套 |
[23:00] | I also need your know-how. | 我还需要你的专业知识 |
[23:01] | You’re trained in personal protection, | 你接受过人身的训练 |
[23:03] | versed in every type of weapon. | 能熟练使用任何一种武器 |
[23:05] | And, frankly… you’ve got the right look. | 还有 坦白说 你的外表很合适 |
[23:08] | And what’s that? | 怎么说 |
[23:09] | People trust you. | 人们信任你 |
[23:12] | Tell me I’m wrong. | 你敢说不是吗 |
[23:17] | That’s why I’m offering you a partnership share. | 这就是为什么我想找你做合伙人 |
[23:21] | No doubt, the workload during start-up will be heavy, | 不用说 起步阶段的工作强度很大 |
[23:24] | but we can shape your schedule around your SWAT shifts. | 但我们可以根据你在特警队的班次安排工作 |
[23:27] | Once we’re established, you could pull back, | 一旦公司走上正轨 你就可以退居幕后 |
[23:29] | assume a strictly planning and supervisory role. | 承担制作周密计划和进行监督的职能 |
[23:32] | You make money while the people you’ve trained do all the work. | 你可以一边让你培训出来的人做事 一边赚着钱 |
[23:36] | Where does Buck fit in all of this? | 巴克在里面是什么角色 |
[23:39] | I love Buck. | 我喜欢巴克 |
[23:41] | He’ll be a great addition. | 有他加入很好 |
[23:42] | But you google his name, the first thing you find | 但在网上搜他的名字 首先跳出来的 |
[23:44] | is the Raymont Harris shooting. | 是雷蒙特·哈里斯枪击案 |
[23:48] | He can’t be the name or face of this company. | 他不能当这家公司的门面 |
[23:51] | You can. | 你可以 |
[23:53] | There are income and salary projections in there. | 里面写明了收入和薪资计划 |
[23:56] | They’re just estimates, but… | 只是估算 不过… |
[23:58] | I think they’re accurate. | 应该比较准确了 |
[24:00] | Interested? | 有兴趣吗 |
[24:03] | I am. | 有 |
[24:05] | I want some time to look things over, | 我需要时间仔细看看材料 |
[24:07] | – discuss it with my wife. – Of course. | -和我妻子讨论 -当然 |
[24:09] | This isn’t something I’d have you enter into lightly. | 我也不希望你随意对待这件事 |
[24:23] | First day on the job, and you’re already late. | 第一天上班就迟到 |
[24:25] | What kind of an impression is that to make? | 这会给人留下什么印象 |
[24:27] | Get your breath out of my face. | 把你的臭嘴挪开 |
[24:31] | Officer Street. | 斯特里特警官 |
[24:33] | Drink, or are you | 来喝一杯 |
[24:34] | still technically on duty? | 还是说你其实算在执勤 |
[24:36] | I quit my job. | 我辞职了 |
[24:37] | So I heard. | 我听说了 |
[24:39] | What? Did you think we wouldn’t check up on you? | 怎么 以为我们不会查你吗 |
[24:42] | How about you just tell me what you want from me? | 直说吧 想要我做什么 |
[24:43] | First, Barber’s gonna pat you down for a wire. | 先让巴伯查查你有没有带窃听器 |
[24:48] | All right, all right. | 行了 行了 |
[24:51] | What do you need? | 你想怎么样 |
[24:52] | You used to work for Long Beach PD, | 你以前在长滩警局干过 |
[24:54] | so you know their patrol patterns, | 应该了解他们的巡逻模式 |
[24:57] | blind spots, vulnerabilities. | 盲点和弱点 |
[24:59] | Same, I’m sure, for the LAPD. | 我敢肯定 洛城警局也一样 |
[25:01] | So, if I got to move a shipment, | 如果我有货要运 |
[25:02] | you’re gonna tell me the best routes and times. | 你得告诉我最佳路线和时机 |
[25:05] | You’re gonna tap your sources, and find out if there’s | 利用你的眼线 查出是否有任何突袭 |
[25:08] | any raids that would snag any of my dealers. | 可能妨碍我手下的贩子 |
[25:12] | Is that all? | 就这些 |
[25:14] | That and any other damn thing I decide I want from you. | 以及我要你做的任何其他破事 |
[25:16] | That means that you have to listen to everything | 代表你也得对我言听计从 |
[25:18] | that I say, too, smart-ass. | 自以为是的家伙 |
[25:20] | Okay, keep your hands off me. | 得了 别碰我 |
[25:21] | Hey, maybe, maybe not. | 这可不好说 |
[25:25] | Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey! Knock it off! | 喂 喂 喂 住手 |
[25:27] | Guys! Hey, that is enough! | 伙计们 够了 |
[25:33] | What the hell did you do? | 你到底干了什么 |
[25:36] | – Broke my damn arm. – You get to the hospital. | -他弄断了我的胳膊 -去医院 |
[25:38] | You get that looked at, and you, | 看看胳膊 至于你 |
[25:39] | you cancel any plans that you have, | 有什么安排都取消 |
[25:41] | because you are working late tonight. | 今晚有得你忙了 |
[25:46] | You got something? | 有发现了吗 |
[25:47] | We’re thinking we found our Mr. Big. | 貌似找到这位大人物了 |
[25:51] | A woman. | 是个女人 |
[25:52] | Wait a minute, I think I’ve seen her before. | 等等 我好像见过她 |
[25:54] | I ordered a deep dive of Harden’s prison records, | 我让人仔细查过哈登在监狱的记录 |
[25:56] | looking for any outside contact he might have had. | 查找他和外界的一切联系 |
[25:59] | Turns out he had a pen pal romance | 发现他在监禁期间 |
[26:00] | while in lockup, e-mailing with this woman– | 通过电子邮件和这位女士网恋 |
[26:03] | calls herself Rachel. | 她自称瑞秋 |
[26:04] | E-mails contain plenty of the usual X-rated stuff, | 邮件里有很多十八禁内容 |
[26:06] | but they get emotionally intense as well. | 两人爱得你侬我侬 |
[26:08] | Looks like she really hooked him in. | 看样子他已被她牢牢掌握 |
[26:09] | So this is who Harden’s been protecting. | 所以她就是哈登在保护的人 |
[26:11] | There’s no actual instructions for a heist, | 邮件没有明确指示他去抢劫 |
[26:13] | but she did tell Harden he was gonna have to prove his love | 但她确实要求哈登在出狱后 |
[26:16] | after his release before she’d marry him. | 证明他的爱 她才肯嫁给他 |
[26:18] | So she basically seduced him into pulling off | 可以说是她引诱他去赌场 |
[26:19] | yesterday’s casino job. | 干了昨天那一票 |
[26:21] | Is there any ridiculous thing a guy wouldn’t do to get laid? | 男人为了快活还有什么荒唐事做不出来 |
[26:23] | Yeah, well, in Harden’s case, he thought he found true love. | 在哈登看来 他是找到真爱了 |
[26:26] | And he’s not the only one. | 他不是一个人 |
[26:27] | Once we found Rachel’s e-mails to Harden, | 发现瑞秋给哈登的邮件后 |
[26:29] | we checked the prison database for other e-mails | 我们在监狱数据库中查找了 |
[26:31] | originating from her same IP address. | 相同IP地址发出的其它电邮 |
[26:33] | Saying she was two-timing Harden isn’t the half of it. | 说她脚踏两条船都是客气 |
[26:35] | She had similar e-mail romances going | 她和至少十六名犯人 |
[26:37] | with at least 16 other inmates. | 保持着类似的网恋关系 |
[26:39] | E-mails every bit as hot and steamy | 邮件内容热辣腥湿 |
[26:41] | as the ones she had with Harden. | 和与哈登的邮件如出一辙 |
[26:42] | Romances intensify right before the inmate’s release. | 犯人出狱前 他们的感情就开始升温 |
[26:45] | She leads them all on, | 她把他们哄得团团转 |
[26:46] | grooms each one to pull off a heist | 引诱他们实施劫案 |
[26:48] | as proof of their devotion. | 以表他们的真心 |
[26:50] | Here. | 找到了 |
[26:51] | I knew I’d seen her before | 我就知道 |
[26:52] | when I was going through the footage of the Mandeville robbery. | 我在曼德维尔劫案的视频里见过她 |
[26:55] | Check out the brunette with the rose gold watch. | 看这个戴玫瑰金手表 深褐色头发的女人 |
[26:58] | That’s her. | 就是她 |
[26:59] | She watched the whole thing go down. | 整个过程她都在看着 |
[27:04] | Got some bad news for you, lover boy. | 有坏消息 痴情种 |
[27:06] | We figured out where your orders came from. | 我们查到给你下指令的人了 |
[27:12] | Hmm. And I ain’t gonna lie. | 老实说 |
[27:14] | Ooh, there’s some juicy stuff in those e-mails right there. | 邮件内容很是劲爆啊 |
[27:18] | Yeah, go ahead and take a read. | 是该看看 |
[27:20] | Those bring back some good old memories, don’t it? | 美好回忆涌入脑海 是吧 |
[27:22] | But you better take a closer look, | 但你最好看仔细点 |
[27:25] | because none of those e-mails are addressed to you. | 因为那些邮件没有一封是发给你的 |
[27:35] | You know her as Rachel… | 你以为她叫瑞秋 |
[27:37] | but she was “Laura” to a con at Pelican Bay, | 但她在鹈鹕湾的一场骗局中叫”劳拉” |
[27:40] | “Sadie” to another at Atascadero. | 在阿塔斯卡德罗的另一骗局中叫”萨迪” |
[27:43] | “Ayla” And “Christine” | 告诉圣昆廷的几个犯人 |
[27:43] | to a couple inmates at San Quentin. | 她叫”艾拉”和”克里斯汀” |
[27:45] | – No way. – I mean, damn, that’s game right there. | -不可能 -她真是将人玩弄于股掌之中 |
[27:48] | She must have used a phone book | 她一定是用了 |
[27:49] | to come up with some of those names. | 黄页上的名字 |
[27:51] | And she’s got over 20 of ’em. | 她起码有二十个化名 |
[27:54] | Yeah, that’s right. | 没错 |
[27:55] | And 20 inmates just like you | 有二十个像你一样的犯人 |
[27:56] | who believed that they were her one and only. | 以为自己是她的唯一真爱 |
[27:59] | Looks like the player got played. | 看来情圣反被套路了 |
[28:01] | She said she was gonna marry me. | 她说她会嫁给我的 |
[28:04] | But only after you robbed a casino for her. | 除非你为她抢劫赌场 |
[28:08] | Right? | 对吧 |
[28:08] | What’s your take on loyalty now? | 现在你对忠诚的定义是什么呢 |
[28:12] | Tell us where we can find her. | 告诉我们在哪能找到她 |
[28:16] | – I’ll check with the front desk. – Okay. | -我去问问前台 -好的 |
[28:18] | – Hey. – Hey. | -你好 -你好 |
[28:21] | She look familiar to you? | 见过她吗 |
[28:22] | – Yeah. Super sweet. – She staying here? | -见过 她人很好 -她住在这里吗 |
[28:25] | She was. She checked out a couple hours ago. | 之前是 几小时前已经退房了 |
[28:27] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[28:28] | Yeah. I was right here and watched her go. | 是的 我就在这看着她离开的 |
[28:31] | She’s checked out, gone. Probably cleared out of town. | 她退房离开了 可能已经出城了 |
[28:34] | 24-David to backup units. | 24D呼叫后援单位 |
[28:35] | Suspect’s a ghost. We missed our shot. | 嫌犯失踪 我们扑空了 |
[28:43] | Still one more casino in town. | 城里还有一家赌场 |
[28:44] | Maybe she’ll be dumb enough to hit it. | 说不定她会蠢到去那里作案 |
[28:46] | No way. After the other two heists, | 不可能 前两起抢劫案后 |
[28:47] | that place is on lockdown. | 那里戒备森严 |
[28:48] | Extra security and LAPD patrols. | 还额外安排了保安和洛城警局的巡警 |
[28:53] | Hold on a sec. | 稍等 |
[28:54] | – Have a good day. – Excuse me. | -祝您今天愉快 -打扰一下 |
[28:56] | Did you get this woman her car? | 你有为这位女士开过车吗 |
[28:57] | Uh, yeah. Silver Lexus. | 是的 银色雷克萨斯 |
[29:00] | A rental. Don’t remember what company. | 租来的车 不记得是哪个公司的了 |
[29:01] | She ask for any directions, say where she was going? | 她有没有问路 说要往哪去吗 |
[29:04] | No. We didn’t talk; she was on her phone the whole time. | 没有 我们没说话 她一直在打电话 |
[29:06] | Did you hear what she was saying? | 你有听到她在说什么吗 |
[29:07] | Anything about a casino or a card club? | 关于赌场或者卡牌俱乐部什么的 |
[29:09] | How’d you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[29:11] | I mean, she didn’t say anything about a casino, | 她没说起过赌场 |
[29:12] | but she was talking about poker. | 不过在聊扑克 |
[29:14] | What about it? | 说了什么 |
[29:14] | Did she say where? | 她有说哪里吗 |
[29:16] | I just heard her say something about a private game. | 我只听到她有提到私人牌局 |
[29:18] | – Nothing but high rollers. – Okay, thanks. | -只有下高赌注的玩家 -好了 谢谢 |
[29:21] | She’s changing up her M.O. | 她想改变作案手法 |
[29:23] | Knows we’re onto the casino heists. | 她知道我们在调查赌场抢劫案 |
[29:24] | Private game could be anywhere. | 到处都有私人牌局 |
[29:26] | I’ll reach out to some cops in Vice. | 我去联系风化组的警察 |
[29:28] | Maybe they’ve heard something. | 或许他们有什么消息 |
[29:37] | Where we headed tonight? | 我们今晚去哪 |
[29:39] | You’ll know when we get there. | 到了你就知道了 |
[29:47] | – What the hell are you doing here? – I’ve been thinking. | -你来这干什么 -我一直在想 |
[29:49] | If you’re here, I’ve got to be here. | 你在这 我就得在这 |
[29:51] | Are you kidding me? Get lost. | 你在逗我吗 赶快离开 |
[29:52] | I’m sorry, but I’ve got to look out for you, too. | 抱歉 但我也得罩着你 |
[29:54] | I don’t need your sorry, | 我不需要你道歉 |
[29:55] | and I don’t need you looking out for me, okay? | 也不需要你罩 好吗 |
[29:57] | I just need you gone. Go! | 我只想让你走 快走 |
[30:01] | I want back in. | 我想回来 |
[30:03] | I want my old job back. | 我想要回我的工作 |
[30:04] | That is not happening. That was part of our deal. | 不可能 我们之前说好了 |
[30:06] | Nate is out, free and clear. | 内特脱身 跟你两清 |
[30:09] | You keep talking about our deal | 你总说我们说好了 |
[30:10] | like you have some kind of leverage; you don’t. | 好像你有什么筹码似的 你并没有 |
[30:12] | It’s my bar. | 这是我的地盘 |
[30:14] | I have the video, I call the shots. | 视频在我手上 我说了算 |
[30:15] | Sure thing, Nate. You want back in, | 当然了 内特 你想回来 |
[30:18] | I can always use a couple extra hands. | 我永远用得上人手 |
[30:20] | Go start the car. I’ll be out when I’m ready. | 去发动车子吧 我准备好了就出去 |
[30:35] | We got any word on that private game | 那个即将举行的私人牌局 |
[30:37] | that’s supposed to be going down? Not yet. | -有什么消息了吗 -还没有 |
[30:39] | And there’s no guarantee we’ll hear about it in time. | 而且不一定能及时收到风声 |
[30:42] | Hey, uh, can I talk to you about something? | 我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[30:44] | Has to do with Buck’s visit yesterday. | 跟巴克昨天的到访有关 |
[30:46] | – Yeah. What’s up? – He put me in touch with a guy | -当然 怎么了 -他给我介绍了一个 |
[30:47] | who’s starting a private security firm, | 开私人安保公司的人 |
[30:50] | and he wants me as partner. | 他想让我当合伙人 |
[30:51] | – Is the guy aboveboard? – Yeah, 100%. | -这人可靠吗 -是 百分百可靠 |
[30:53] | He’s got a pristine military record. | 他在军队记录清白 |
[30:54] | He’s run security for a couple of movie studios. | 给几个电影制片厂负责过安保工作 |
[30:56] | So what’s the hitch? | 那你有什么顾虑 |
[30:58] | Well, to be honest, | 说实话 |
[30:59] | the only reason he came to me is because | 他来找我的只是因为 |
[31:01] | I was awarded the Police Star. | 我被授予过优秀警官勋章 |
[31:02] | I guess he presold some of the investors on it. | 我猜他先跟投资人许诺了什么 |
[31:04] | And that’s a red flag for you? | 你觉得这样不妥吗 |
[31:06] | I’m not sure how I feel about monetizing the Star. | 我不确定该不该打着优秀警官勋章的名号赚钱 |
[31:08] | I would have never received it | 如果不是整个团队 |
[31:09] | if it wasn’t for the whole team, | 我是无法获得这个荣誉的 |
[31:11] | and now I use that to cash in? | 而现在我用它去获利 |
[31:14] | I’m just not sure how I feel about that. | 我不确定我良心上是否过得去 |
[31:15] | Deacon, nobody around here would fault you | 迪肯 这里没人会因为 |
[31:17] | for striking when the iron is hot, | 你趁热打铁 |
[31:19] | getting a little something better for your family. | 为你的家人谋些福利而怪罪你 |
[31:20] | Especially after everything they’ve been through this year. | 尤其今年他们经受了这么多事 |
[31:22] | What’s Annie think? | 安妮怎么想 |
[31:24] | Well, she’s got her concerns. | 她有她的顾虑 |
[31:26] | Mostly about the time spent away from family. | 主要是担心我更没时间陪家人了 |
[31:29] | But she’d welcome any extra money coming in. | 不过她还是很乐意我能赚点外快的 |
[31:32] | So what are you gonna do? | 那你准备怎么做 |
[31:35] | Just heard back from an old partner in Vice. | 风化组的一个老搭档刚告诉我 |
[31:36] | Some heavy hitters are having a card game tonight… | 几位大亨今晚会在本尼迪克特峡谷的 |
[31:38] | a mansion up in Benedict Canyon. | 一所宅邸里玩牌 |
[31:40] | No way to know if that’s the right target. | 无法确定这里就是抢劫目标 |
[31:41] | Yeah, well, I can think of one way. | 去看看就知道了 |
[31:46] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[31:47] | there are still two players who haven’t bought in. | 还有两位玩家依然没有买进 |
[31:50] | Come on, now. Who are my stragglers? | 快点 是谁在拖后腿 |
[31:53] | You guys almost got left out. | 你们差点就出局了 |
[31:54] | As you know, buy-in’s $100,000, | 老样子 十万美元买进 |
[31:56] | and, as always, cash only, please. | 还是老样子 只收现金 |
[32:03] | 我们已就位 等你下令 稳住 仍需等待 还有人没有买进 我想干一票最大的 到时通知我们 好戏开场 | |
[32:06] | All right. | 好了 |
[32:07] | Let’s do this. | 动手 |
[32:19] | Hey, we got some bogeys approaching. | 有可疑人物接近 |
[32:20] | Don’t move. | 不许动 |
[32:23] | They’re not paying you enough to die, | 挣钱重要还是小命重要 |
[32:24] | so radio your buddy | 用对讲机告诉你同事 |
[32:26] | and tell him it’s all clear. | 一切正常 |
[32:29] | Do it. | 快点 |
[32:32] | Never mind. | 没事 |
[32:34] | It’s all clear. | 一切正常 |
[32:39] | You two, grab her. | 你们俩 抓住她 |
[32:40] | – Anyone else on this floor – Back in the kitchen! | -这层的所有人 -都去厨房里 |
[32:42] | – you keep them quiet. – Get back in the kitchen! Go! | -让他们别出声 -回厨房去 快 |
[32:43] | Move it! Move it right now! | 快走 赶快 |
[32:47] | Move it! Move it! Get in there! | 快走 进去 |
[32:48] | Sit your asses down right now on the carpet! | 给我坐下 |
[32:58] | Empty. Must already be inside. | 没人 应该已经进屋了 |
[33:01] | Truck, clear. | 车里没人 |
[33:18] | Tan. | 谭 |
[33:19] | Check him out. | 去看看他 |
[33:22] | There’s five of them. | 有五个人 |
[33:23] | All armed. On the inside. | 都有武器 进去了 |
[33:25] | My man, get out of here now. | 兄弟 快离开这吧 |
[33:26] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[33:34] | Hey, don’t do anything stupid! | 别做傻事 |
[33:36] | Nobody has to get hurt! | 没必要有人受伤 |
[33:39] | All right, everybody, | 好了 大家伙 |
[33:40] | hands on the table. | 把手放桌子上 |
[33:41] | Let’s go. Get them on the felt! | 快点 把手放上去 |
[33:46] | Tan, Chris, take the floor. Find a way in. | 谭 克里斯 检查首层 找到入口 |
[33:47] | Deac and Becker, you’re with me. Move. | 迪肯和贝克尔跟我来 行动 |
[34:12] | It’ll all be over in a minute. | 很快就结束了 |
[34:15] | Don’t do anything stupid. | 别做傻事 |
[34:17] | We can all go home tonight. | 大家都能平安回家 |
[34:25] | Hands behind your back. Come on! | 把手放到身后 快点 |
[34:29] | Got two suspects in custody in the dining room. | 已在餐厅抓捕两名嫌犯 |
[34:32] | All right, everybody, watches! | 交出你们的手表 |
[34:34] | Wallets! | 钱包 |
[34:35] | Let’s go! | 快点 |
[34:36] | Take them off! | 快摘掉 |
[34:37] | It’s not worth dying for! Let’s go! | 钱可没小命重要 快点 |
[34:45] | All right, let’s go! Let’s go. | 快点 快点 |
[34:46] | Come on! | 快点 |
[34:52] | Cover! | 掩护 |
[34:56] | Move, move, move. | 动作快 |
[34:58] | Deacon, I’ve got the rabbit. | 迪肯 我去追嫌犯 |
[34:59] | Go. | 去吧 |
[35:13] | No! | 不 |
[35:14] | Let go of me! | 放开我 |
[35:21] | – Let me go! Let go! – Get over here! | -放开我 放手 -给我过来 |
[35:23] | LAPD. | 洛城警局 |
[35:26] | Let her go. | 放开她 |
[35:27] | Back the hell up. | 别过来 |
[35:28] | You get out of my way now, or I swear to God, I kill her. | 别挡我的道 不然我发誓会宰了她 |
[35:30] | I’m not letting you take her out of here. | 我是不会让你带走她的 |
[35:33] | Then we have a real problem here, don’t we? | 那就是没得谈了 |
[35:35] | Listen to me, man. There’s no way out of here for you. | 听我说伙计 你是逃不掉的 |
[35:37] | Well, then, you need to make a way. | 那你得帮我逃走 |
[35:39] | I want a clear path to the door and a car. | 让我走到门外 给我准备一辆车 |
[35:42] | Those rich idiots in the other room, | 去隔壁屋子找那些傻大款 |
[35:43] | you get a key off any one of them. | 随便给我拿一把车钥匙 |
[35:45] | – I don’t care. – That’s not gonna happen. | -我不在乎 -那不可能 |
[35:46] | Your only chance to get out of here? | 你能活着离开的唯一方式 |
[35:48] | Drop that weapon. | 就是放下武器 |
[35:49] | I swear to God, I am not playing. | 我发誓我不是闹着玩的 |
[35:53] | I’m gonna give you guys five seconds, | 给你们五秒钟时间 |
[35:55] | and then I’m gonna waste her. | 时间一到就杀了她 |
[35:56] | – I don’t think so. – I’m gonna kill her! | -你不会的 -我会杀掉她 |
[35:58] | Go ahead. Go ahead, do it. | 动手吧 动手 开枪 |
[36:02] | What? | 什么 |
[36:02] | You’re not gonna hurt her, man. | 你是不会伤害她的 伙计 |
[36:03] | She’s the reason you’re here. | 你是为了她才来的 |
[36:05] | This was all her idea, wasn’t it? | 这都是她的主意对吧 |
[36:08] | Although, he might kill you if he knew the truth about you. | 但如果他知道了你的底细 也许会杀了你 |
[36:10] | Isn’t that right, Rachel? | 不是吗 瑞秋 |
[36:12] | Or whatever you’re calling yourself this time. | 或者叫什么都行 |
[36:19] | This is your last chance. | 这是你最后的机会 |
[36:20] | Drop the weapon now. | 立刻放下武器 |
[36:22] | Who the hell is Rachel? | 瑞秋是谁 |
[36:23] | What is he talking about? | 他在说什么 |
[36:29] | Nothing, baby. | 没事的 宝贝 |
[36:32] | Don’t listen to him. | 别听他说 |
[36:37] | Freeze! Drop it! Drop it! | 别动 放下武器 |
[36:40] | Get up. Get up. | 站起来 站起来 |
[36:42] | You shot me. | 你开枪打我 |
[36:44] | Just played the hand you dealt me. | 是你让我没得选 |
[36:55] | Catch you all tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[36:56] | Yeah. Take care. | 好 保重 |
[37:02] | You plan on spending the night? | 今晚有什么计划吗 |
[37:04] | Nah. Just not in a hurry to get anywhere. | 没 没地方急着要去 |
[37:09] | All right. | 好 |
[37:11] | Hey, Buck. | 巴克 |
[37:14] | It’s kind of late. | 来得有点晚啊 |
[37:14] | Yeah, I just talked to an old-timer in Patrol. | 我刚刚和巡逻队的老前辈聊天 |
[37:16] | Street quit? | 斯特里特离职了吗 |
[37:18] | I mean, you guys said he was AWOL. | 之前你们说他擅离职守 |
[37:22] | Yeah, things took a turn for the worse. | 事情恶化了 |
[37:24] | Some trouble with his foster brother, Nate. | 他的养弟内特出了点事 |
[37:27] | – Did you know him? – Yeah. | -你认识他吗 -认识 |
[37:28] | Even back in his Patrol days down in Long Beach, | 以前在长滩巡逻队时就认识了 |
[37:31] | there wasn’t anything Street wouldn’t do for his brother. | 斯特里特为了他弟弟 什么事都愿意做 |
[37:33] | That’s too bad. | 这下可不妙 |
[37:35] | Yeah. All right, I got to get home. | 好吧 我必须要回家 |
[37:37] | – You good? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[37:39] | Hey, can I, uh, can I walk with you? | 我能陪你走走吗 |
[37:41] | Sure. | 好 |
[37:43] | – Night, Chris. – Night. | -晚安 克里斯 -晚安 |
[37:45] | See ya around. | 回头见 |
[37:48] | So, I talked to Owen. | 我和欧文聊过了 |
[37:49] | – He said the two of you sat down. – Yeah. | -他说你们俩坐下聊过了 -是的 |
[37:52] | Yeah, I told him I needed some time to think about it. | 我和他说我需要时间想想 |
[37:54] | And? | 然后呢 |
[37:56] | And I’m still thinking about it. | 现在还在想 |
[37:57] | Well, what’s there to think about? | 有什么好想的 |
[37:59] | I mean, it’s a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. | 这是千载难逢的好机会 |
[38:01] | A no-brainer, Deac. | 不用想也知道 迪肯 |
[38:02] | Yeah, you’re probably right. | 你也许说得对 |
[38:03] | It’s just, you know, I’m not sure yet if the time is right. | 我只是不确定时机是否合适 |
[38:06] | Look, you owe me. | 你欠我一个人情 |
[38:09] | You remember Koreatown | 记不记得在韩国城 |
[38:11] | when those jacked up ‘Niners had you dead to rights? | 你当场抓到那几个一九帮的人 |
[38:15] | Is that what this is about? | 是因为那件事吗 |
[38:15] | Me owing you? | 因为我欠你吗 |
[38:18] | ‘Cause, Buck, | 因为巴克 |
[38:18] | it seems to me that goes both ways. | 在我来看 你也欠我的 |
[38:21] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[38:23] | I’m-I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:25] | All right? It’s just, uh… | 好吗 只是… |
[38:28] | I mean, I struggled a bit since leaving SWAT. | 自从离开特警队 我过得不是太好 |
[38:30] | I mean, you-you know that. This-this thing, | 你知道 这件事 |
[38:32] | this thing that I have with Owen, I mean, this… | 我和欧文的这件事 |
[38:34] | this could be big for me. | 可能是我的大转折 |
[38:35] | I mean, come on, Deac. I mean, you heard him. | 拜托 迪肯 你也听到他的话了 |
[38:36] | This could be… this could be big for both of us. | 这可能对我们俩都很重要 |
[38:39] | I’m not asking you for a favor here. | 我不是请你帮忙 |
[38:41] | I’m asking you to say yes to an incredible opportunity. | 我是希望你别拒绝一个大好的机会 |
[38:48] | All right. | 好吧 |
[38:49] | Call Owen. Tell him I’m in. | 打给欧文 和他说我加入 |
[38:51] | For-for real? Um, definite? | 真的吗 确定吗 |
[38:54] | Yeah, for real. | 真的 |
[38:57] | – Let’s do this. – That’s great. | -来吧 -太好了 |
[38:58] | This is… It’s great news. | 简直是天大的好消息 |
[39:00] | You-you won’t regret it. | 你不会后悔的 |
[39:02] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:19] | Now what? | 现在怎么做 |
[39:20] | Now we stop asking questions. | 别再问了 |
[39:31] | Stay here. | 待在车上 |
[40:00] | Where’s Barber? | 巴伯呢 |
[40:03] | Barber had an accident. | 巴伯出了意外 |
[40:06] | What kind of an accident? | 什么意外 |
[40:07] | The “messing with me” kind. | 那种惹毛我就会有的意外 |
[40:12] | So you’re the cop. | 你就是那个警察 |
[40:17] | Ex-cop. | 以前是 |
[40:34] | What are you waiting for? | 你还在等什么呢 |
[40:36] | Drive. | 开车 |
[40:55] | 特殊武器及战术小组 斯特里特·J | |
[41:42] | Nolan bought it. | 诺兰相信了 |
[41:43] | I’m in. All the way. | 我打入内部了 |