时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Thinking about doing that good neighbor house program. | 我被那个好邻居房屋项目选中了 |
[00:10] | You see the neighborhood this is in? | 你都看过这个社区了吗 |
[00:11] | Maybe you can still cancel the sale. | 要不是还是不要买了吧 |
[00:13] | Oh, hell no, man. | 不了 |
[00:14] | This is part of the city program for cops. | 这是城市警察规划的一部分 |
[00:16] | Hear you want to talk. | 听说你想找我谈谈 |
[00:17] | I figure we could set some ground rules. | 我觉得我们可以定个规矩 |
[00:18] | This is our neighborhood. | 这里是我们的地盘 |
[00:20] | We belong here. You don’t. | 我们属于这里 你们不是 |
[00:22] | How are you getting home? | 你准备怎么回家 |
[00:22] | I was kind of hoping you might give me a ride. | 我还指望着你能载我一程 |
[00:24] | I don’t get in cars with strangers. | 我不与陌生人同车 |
[00:26] | Maybe we could arrange something | 但也许我们可以约一下 |
[00:27] | to try and cure this “strangers” problem? | 解决我们是陌生人这个问题 |
[00:29] | – Hey, baby. – I’m glad you called. | -宝贝 -我很高兴你打电话来 |
[00:31] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[00:32] | You read my book. | 你看了我的书 |
[00:34] | I’ve been thinking about you. | 我一直在想你 |
[00:39] | A city is like a person. | 城市就像一个人 |
[00:40] | If there’s something wrong inside, | 如果身体内部出了问题 |
[00:42] | you have to figure out what’s causing the problem and tackle that. | 就得找出病因对症下药 |
[00:45] | Okay, I hear that, | 好吧 我明白了 |
[00:45] | but if you’re hurting, you got to treat the symptoms | 但是如果有伤痛 治本的同时 |
[00:47] | while you’re working on the cure, though, right? | 还要兼顾治标 对吗 |
[00:48] | 100%. I’m not saying we don’t need cops. | 当然了 我不是说不需要警察 |
[00:51] | But I also believe in working toward a future | 但我觉得我们还是需要朝打造一个 |
[00:53] | where we don’t need as many of them. | 不需要很多警察的未来努力 |
[00:55] | So you’re trying to put me out of business? | 这么说你想让我失业 |
[00:57] | In an ideal world, yes. | 在一个理想的世界里 是的 |
[01:00] | It would give you more time to cook for me. | 这能让你更有时间给我做饭 |
[01:03] | You don’t ever have to worry about me making time for that. | 不用担心 这个我会找时间的 |
[01:07] | Thanks for joining us tonight. | 谢谢惠顾 |
[01:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:10] | I’m gonna go to the ladies’ room. | 我去上个洗手间 |
[01:13] | Meet you out front? | 在前厅等我 |
[01:14] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[01:25] | It’s the gray Charger. | 是辆灰色的道奇 |
[01:26] | Thanks, brother. | 谢了 兄弟 |
[01:27] | Hondo? | 洪都 |
[01:29] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[01:32] | – It’s been too long. – Wow, Nia. | -好久不见 -真巧 尼娅 |
[01:34] | – How you doing? – Good. | -最近好吗 -挺好的 |
[01:36] | You’re looking sharp as ever. | 你还是这么帅气逼人 |
[01:37] | You, too. | 你也很美 |
[01:38] | Listen, I’m… headed in for dinner with some girlfriends, | 我正要去跟几个女性朋友吃晚饭 |
[01:41] | but we should grab a coffee or a drink sometime. | 不过我们可以找个时间出来喝杯咖啡或喝杯酒 |
[01:44] | – Could be fun. – It would be nice to catch up. | -应该挺有趣的 -很高兴能和你叙旧 |
[01:46] | But I should probably mention I’m seeing someone. | 不过我应该告诉你一声 我现在有对象了 |
[01:48] | I’m actually with her right now. | 正好今天就是跟她一起 |
[01:49] | Really? Look at you getting domestic. | 是吗 看你都变得居家了 |
[01:52] | – How long? – Couple months. | -谈了多久了 -几个月 |
[01:54] | So it’s still early days. | 所以还在初期 |
[01:57] | Good luck with that. | 祝你幸福 |
[02:02] | I’ll text you. | 短信联系 |
[02:07] | – Ex-girlfriend? – I wouldn’t go that far. | -前女友吗 -谈不上吧 |
[02:10] | Come on, now. | 别这样 |
[02:11] | I don’t have a problem. I’m just calling it like I see it. | 我不介意 我只是就事论事 |
[02:14] | She was going through a divorce, | 她那时正准备离婚 |
[02:16] | and I… helped her move on? | 帮她走出婚姻阴影 |
[02:20] | It was a while ago. | 那都是之前的事了 |
[02:22] | Nightcap? | 睡前喝一杯 |
[02:24] | I could say yes to a cocktail. | 可以来杯鸡尾酒 |
[02:31] | Come on, you got it man. This is good. | 加油 你可以的 这样很好 |
[02:33] | All right, give me three more. | 好了 再来三个 |
[02:35] | Three, two… | 三 二… |
[02:37] | Damn it! | 真要命 |
[02:39] | – Still not good enough. – Dude, that’s solid. | -还是不够好 -已经很不错了 |
[02:42] | I mean, you’re at it, like, every morning | 你每早太阳还没出来 |
[02:43] | before the sun comes up. | 就开始练习 |
[02:44] | You work out probably more than anyone I know. | 你可能是我认识的人中锻炼最刻苦的了 |
[02:47] | You’re, like, twice as strong as last week. | 你比上周强壮了两倍 |
[02:49] | And half as strong as I was before getting injured. | 但比起受伤前 体力只恢复了一半 |
[02:51] | I need to be 100% if I’m gonna pass my PFQ | 要想通过体能资格测试 重回前线 |
[02:54] | and get back out in the field. | 我得完全恢复才行 |
[02:55] | But you’re making great progress. | 可你已经进步很大了 |
[02:56] | It’s one step at a time, you know. | 这事不能心急 |
[03:00] | That couldn’t have been more than a few blocks. | 听声音不超过几个街区 |
[03:03] | Drop the weapons! Hands where I can see ’em. | 放下武器 把手举起来 |
[03:06] | Do it now, Marcos! | 立刻照做 马科斯 |
[03:07] | – Now! – This is 22-David off duty. | -立刻 -我是22D 正在休息中 |
[03:10] | We got a possible 245 on Mapleton Street. | 梅普尔顿街发现疑似持致命武器袭击事件 |
[03:13] | – Making contact with two possible suspects. – Suspects? | -我正与两名嫌犯接触 -嫌犯 |
[03:16] | That’s my friend, Ese. | 他是我的朋友 埃塞 |
[03:17] | We heard shots and came running, just like you. | 我们跟你们一样 也是听到了枪声才跑出来的 |
[03:19] | He’s dead. I checked. | 他已经死了 我检查过了 |
[03:22] | Oh, Benjamin, man. Marcos, what happened? | 本杰明 马科斯 怎么回事 |
[03:25] | – This had to be the Los Diablos Dormidos. – Why do you say that? | -一定是多米多角龙帮 -为什么这么说 |
[03:27] | – You see the shooter? – No. | -你看见枪手了吗 -没有 |
[03:29] | But I know it was them. | 但我知道就是他们 |
[03:30] | Probably that Tony guy that cruises by sometimes. | 可能是那个时不时在这晃悠的托尼 |
[03:32] | You’re gonna have to give us more to go on than that. | 你得提供更多证据 |
[03:34] | Weapon’s cold. | 枪是冷的 |
[03:34] | Full magazine. Hasn’t been fired. | 弹匣是满的 没有开过火 |
[03:37] | Is that thing registered? | 枪登记了吗 |
[03:39] | – You got any other weapons on you? – No. | -你身上还有别的武器吗 -没了 |
[03:41] | I’m trying to tell you this wasn’t us. | 我是想告诉你不是我们干的 |
[03:42] | He was our damn friend. | 他是我们的朋友 |
[03:44] | I’ve known Ben-Ben since grade school; he’s hurt nobody. | 我和本本中学就认识了 他没害过人 |
[03:46] | He’s not even in the game. | 他都不是混帮派的 |
[03:47] | Okay, if it was this Tony guy that you’re talking about, | 好吧 如果真是这个叫托尼的人干的 |
[03:49] | – we’ll find him, trust me. – Not if I find him first. | -我们会找到他的 相信我 -除非先被我揪出来 |
[03:51] | Listen to me, Marcos, you need to let us handle this. | 听我说 马科斯 你得让我们来处理这件事 |
[03:53] | Can we get up now? | 现在可以起来了吗 |
[03:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:59] | Look, no disrespect. | 听着 无意冒犯 |
[04:01] | I know you helped out my brother Shorty before. | 我知道你之前帮过我兄弟小个子 |
[04:03] | But this is my hood. | 但这是我的地盘 |
[04:04] | And if you can’t protect it, better believe I will. | 如果你不能保护这里 只有我来了 |
[04:06] | I’m not gonna let you or anyone else | 我不会让你或任何人 |
[04:08] | turn this neighborhood into a shooting gallery. | 把这个社区变成射击场的 |
[04:09] | Marcos, I know what it’s like to lose a buddy and want revenge, | 马科斯 我知道失去兄弟很想为他报仇的心情 |
[04:13] | but trust me, man, it is not worth going down that road. | 但相信我 不值得弄成这样 |
[04:15] | Oh, please. | 拜托 |
[04:16] | Like your bitch ass knows the first thing about this life. | 搞得很像你了解这个人似的 |
[04:19] | I’ll handle my business my own way. | 我要以自己的方式处理自己的事 |
[04:22] | Let’s go, Big Roy. | 我们走 大罗伊 |
[04:28] | Stop! | 站住 |
[04:29] | – Put your hands behind your head! – What?! | -把手背到脑后 -什么 |
[04:31] | – Now! – I had nothing to do with this, and you know it. | -快点 -这事不是我干的 你知道 |
[04:33] | You were waving an unregistered firearm in broad daylight. | 你在光天化日之下拿着一支未注册的枪到处乱晃 |
[04:36] | I need to take you in for that. | 我要因此逮捕你 |
[04:37] | – Are you serious? – Play nice. | -你是认真的吗 -老实点 |
[04:38] | Help us find who did this. I can get the charges dropped. | 帮我们找到凶手 我可以帮你撤销指控 |
[04:41] | I gotta take you in. I can’t let you play street hero. | 我只能把你关进去 我不能让你去扮演街头英雄 |
[04:44] | Marcos, you’ve done time, so just tell us what you’d rather, | 马科斯 你坐过牢 告诉我们你想怎么样 |
[04:46] | a day in holding or a lifetime in prison. | 被关一天 还是坐一辈子牢 |
[04:54] | – What about me? – Just hang tight. | -那我呢 -等一下 |
[04:56] | Give a report to the detectives when they get here, okay? | 等警探到了跟他们做个笔录 好吗 |
[04:59] | These guys here will keep you company. | 他们会陪着你们的 |
[05:02] | Hands behind your back, now. Other hand. | 手背身后 还有一只 |
[05:10] | Hey, I thought you were at home rehabbing. | 你不是在家做复健吗 |
[05:11] | Yeah, I was, but this shooting went down | 本来是的 但我家附近几个街区 |
[05:13] | a couple blocks from my house, | 发生了一起枪案 |
[05:15] | so I’m putting in a request to increase patrol in the area. | 所以我申请帮忙支援这片区域的巡警 |
[05:18] | Help keep things from popping off. | 防止事态恶化 |
[05:19] | Yeah, I saw that one come through. | 我早就料到会发生这种事了 |
[05:21] | That’s a sketchy part of town. | 那里一直不太太平 |
[05:22] | Yeah, well, it’s also home. | 那也是我家 |
[05:24] | I’m doing my best to make it less sketchy. | 我尽量维系那里的太平 |
[05:26] | Most cops live as far away from hot zones as possible. | 多数警察都尽量避开那个多事之地 |
[05:28] | Why’d you buy a house in the middle of one? | 为什么你要在那买房子 |
[05:31] | Cost me practically nothing, but more than that, | 基本不需要花钱 但更重要的是 |
[05:33] | my pops always told me to lead by example. | 我爸总教育我要以身作则 |
[05:35] | So it’s tough to do sometimes when folks in some areas | 所以在一些只看到我们拔枪相向的人 |
[05:38] | only ever see us with our guns out. | 所在的地方很难做到 |
[05:41] | – Did you know the victim? – A little. | -你认识受害者吗 -见过几面 |
[05:42] | He was friends with some of the bangers on the block | 他是我们街区几个帮派成员的朋友 |
[05:44] | who want to handle things their own way. | 这些人想用自己的方式处理这件事 |
[05:45] | So added patrol presence | 所以增加巡逻警力 |
[05:47] | would really help keep things cool | 真的有助于冷静事态 |
[05:48] | – till we get ahead of this. – Okay. | -直到调查有所进展 -好吧 |
[05:50] | I’ll get your request prioritized. | 我会优先处理你的申请的 |
[05:52] | Watch commander can only saturate the area for the first 24 hours, | 值班指挥官只能在头二十四小时给该区域配足警力 |
[05:55] | but that should give Homicide time | 不过也应该能给凶杀组争取到时间 |
[05:56] | to find a lead worth chasing. | 找出有价值的线索 |
[05:58] | – All right, thanks, Lieutenant. Appreciate it. – My pleasure. | -好 谢了 警督 很感谢 -不客气 |
[06:01] | Alonso. | 阿朗索 |
[06:01] | You are just the highly decorated cop | 我今早正想找一位 |
[06:03] | I was looking to catch this morning. Good news. | 你这样备受赞誉的警察 好消息 |
[06:05] | I’m not gonna like this, am I? | 我不会喜欢这件事的 对吗 |
[06:07] | The L.A. Chronicle wants to interview a SWAT officer. | 《洛杉矶纪事报》想采访一位特警队警官 |
[06:09] | A “day in the life” kind of thing. | 报道一下你一天的生活之类的事 |
[06:11] | The mayor wants you. | 市长希望你接受采访 |
[06:13] | Why me? Why not you? | 为什么是我 为什么不是你 |
[06:16] | Sorry, I don’t do interviews. I’m allergic to the spotlight. | 抱歉 我不接受采访 我对聚光灯过敏 |
[06:19] | But LAPD’s got 70 other SWAT officers. | 不过洛城警局特警队还有七十名警官 |
[06:21] | I’m sure you’ll find somebody who’ll be happy to do it. | 你肯定能找到一位愿意接受采访的人 |
[06:28] | Kate, I’m missing the Cornwell file; have you seen it? | 凯特 我找不着康维尔的卷宗了 你看见没 |
[06:31] | Here. You left it on my desk when you got back from court. | 在这 你从法庭回来后放在我桌子上了 |
[06:34] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:36] | And, Joan, is there any chance | 琼 你能不能 |
[06:37] | you can push my lunch with Nichola to next week? | 把我和尼克拉的午餐推迟到下周 |
[06:40] | I need to clear this off my desk by the end of the day. | 我要在今天处理完这个案子 |
[06:43] | Yeah, sure. | 好 |
[06:44] | Hi, can I help– | 你好 请问有事… |
[07:38] | Three dead. | 三人死亡 |
[07:39] | Maria Goodwin, she’s a lawyer, and two employees. | 玛利亚·古德温 律师 还有两名雇员 |
[07:42] | No cameras, no witnesses, and the shooter’s in the wind. | 没有监控 没有目击证人 凶手不知去向 |
[07:44] | This was left behind. Forensics will run prints on it. | 这是凶手落下的 鉴证科会检验上面的指纹 |
[07:47] | How many shots fired? | 开了多少枪 |
[07:48] | 30 rounds. Only three victims. | 三十发 只有三名受害者 |
[07:52] | I think I got something. | 有发现 |
[07:55] | Four days ago, a man was arrested outside | 四天前 一个人因在斯普林街法院外 |
[07:56] | the Spring Street courthouse for making death threats. | 威胁他人性命被捕 |
[07:59] | He’d been in a custody hearing with his ex-wife. | 他和他的前妻在争监护权 |
[08:01] | – Let me guess, he lost. – Yeah. | -我猜猜 他输了 -是的 |
[08:02] | The wife got custody of the kids, | 妻子赢得了孩子的监护权 |
[08:04] | and the wife’s lawyer was… Maria Goodwin. | 妻子的律师就是玛利亚·古德温 |
[08:06] | Suspect’s name is Chad Weatherly. | 嫌犯名叫查德·韦瑟利 |
[08:07] | Deacon, Tan. | 迪肯 谭 |
[08:09] | According to the report the courthouse cops filed, | 根据法警提交的报告 |
[08:11] | Weatherly was screaming how he’d kill Maria, | 韦瑟利但是大喊他要怎么杀了玛利亚 |
[08:13] | as well as the judge who oversaw the case. | 还有审理这个案子的法官 |
[08:15] | Well, the judge needs to be put in protective custody immediately. | 那这名法官需要立即收进保护监管 |
[08:17] | – I’ll make the call. – Hondo. | -我去安排 -洪都 |
[08:20] | Burrows, this the guy? | 巴罗斯 就是这个人吗 |
[08:22] | Yeah, that’s him. He’s got no priors. | 对 就是他 没有前科 |
[08:24] | No gun registered to his name. | 名下没有注册枪支 |
[08:25] | Where’s he work? | 他在哪工作 |
[08:26] | He teaches metal shop at a vocational college in Woodland Hills. | 他在伍德兰山的一家职业学院教金属加工 |
[08:29] | Not anymore. By the looks of things, | 现在不是了 照现在样子看 |
[08:30] | he’s reinvented himself as a dating coach. | 他把自己改造成了一名约会教练 |
[08:31] | “Perfect your booty call technique.” | “完善你的约炮技巧” |
[08:34] | Little career shift. | 职业生涯的小转变 |
[08:35] | Sounds like a full-blown midlife crisis. | 听起来像是中年危机彻底爆发 |
[08:37] | Are you ready to learn the rules of the game? | 准备好学习游戏规则了吗 |
[08:39] | At Casanova Camp, I’m gonna teach you how to pick up women | 在风流浪子夏令营 我会教你们如何搭讪女人 |
[08:42] | and increase your lay count. | 提高自己的约炮成功率 |
[08:43] | Come on with me. We got some work to do. | 跟我来吧 一起来学习 |
[08:45] | “Casanova Camp”? “Lay count”? | “风流浪子夏令营” “约炮成功率” |
[08:47] | This guy’s giving men pick-up advice? | 这家伙给男人提供约炮建议 |
[08:48] | – And charging them over a grand for it, too. – Hold up. | -还收他们一千多块 -等下 |
[08:51] | That seminar’s today. | 研讨会就在今天 |
[08:53] | With this approach, you are going to strike out sometimes. | 用这个办法 你会偶尔被三振出局的 |
[08:53] | 卡萨诺瓦夏令营 学习如何跟女人搭讪 最佳搭讪台词 完善你的约炮技巧 | |
[08:56] | You might even strike out most times. | 可能多数情况都是被拒绝 |
[08:59] | And that’s okay, guys, because this is a numbers game. | 没关系 伙计们 因为这是一个概率游戏 |
[09:04] | And I’m going to teach you the secrets of seduction. | 我要教你们勾引的秘诀 |
[09:10] | Come on. | 振作 |
[09:11] | Come on! You are the man. | 振作 你很厉害 |
[09:13] | You own this place. | 这里你说了算 |
[09:15] | Chad Weatherly. | 查德·韦瑟利 |
[09:17] | You’re gonna come with us. | 你要跟我们走一趟 |
[09:18] | Why? What-what happened? | 为什么 发生了什么事 |
[09:19] | Let’s go. We got a couple questions for you. | 走吧 我们有几个问题要问你 |
[09:21] | About what? | 问什么 |
[09:22] | I-I’ve got a seminar that’s about to start, | 我还有个研讨会要开 |
[09:23] | and a lot of people have paid good money for this. | 很多人都花了大价钱来这的 |
[09:25] | I guess you’ll be refunding them. | 那你只能退款了 |
[09:27] | Think he’s really our guy? | 你真觉得他是我们要找的人 |
[09:28] | He doesn’t look like someone | 他看起来不像 |
[09:29] | who gunned down three women an hour ago. | 一小时前枪杀了三名女性的人 |
[09:31] | To be fair, he doesn’t seem like | 说句公道话 他看着也不像 |
[09:32] | the master of seduction type either. | 泡妞大师 |
[09:36] | I didn’t kill anyone. | 我没杀人 |
[09:37] | Sure, I was pissed. | 当然 我是很生气 |
[09:39] | She had convinced the judge to take my kids away, | 她说服法官带走了我的孩子 |
[09:41] | but I didn’t shoot anyone. | 但我没有朝任何人开枪 |
[09:43] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[09:47] | And, excuse me, what are you doing with my laptop? | 不好意思 你拿我的笔记本干什么 |
[09:48] | You can’t search that. | 你不能搜查我的电脑 |
[09:49] | Uh, the warrant says we can, actually. | 搜查令说可以 |
[09:51] | Over a dozen people heard you | 十几个人听到你 |
[09:53] | threaten to kill your wife’s lawyer. | 威胁要杀了你妻子的律师 |
[09:54] | We all say things whenever we’re angry. | 大家生气时都会说气话 |
[09:55] | I-I didn’t actually mean any of it. | 我不是真的想这么做 |
[09:57] | What about these posts? Mean any of them? | 那这些帖子呢 有说真的吗 |
[10:00] | “I want to put a bullet in that slut’s head.” | “我想给这个婊子脑袋上来一枪” |
[10:03] | Yeah, that was a private chatroom, | 那是个私人聊天室 |
[10:05] | and I go there to vent. | 我进去是为了发泄 |
[10:07] | Free speech is not illegal. | 言论自由并不违法 |
[10:09] | At least not yet. | 至少现在不 |
[10:10] | There’s free speech, | 只有言论自由 |
[10:11] | and then there’s criminal threat, which is illegal. | 不过犯罪威胁是违法的 |
[10:12] | I’m sure the D.A.’s gonna appreciate all this evidence | 在接下来的庭审中 |
[10:14] | for your upcoming trial. | 地检一定会喜欢这个证据的 |
[10:17] | His alibi checks out. | 他的不在场证明属实 |
[10:18] | At the time of the shooting, | 枪击发生时 |
[10:19] | Casanova here was livestreaming a seminar | 这位风流浪子正在直播一场研讨会 |
[10:22] | on how to get out of the friend zone. | 讨论怎么从超越朋友关系 |
[10:23] | Told you. | 我说吧 |
[10:25] | Can I get back to my job now? | 我可以回去工作了吗 |
[10:26] | I can still make my seminar. | 我还能赶得上我的研讨会 |
[10:30] | Hi. Detective Barker. | 你好 巴克警探 |
[10:31] | You were running Homicide this morning in East L.A. | 你是今早东洛杉矶凶杀组的负责人 |
[10:33] | Thanks for stopping by. | 谢谢你过来 |
[10:34] | Yeah, I wish I had more intel, | 希望我能掌握更多情况 |
[10:36] | but I’m happy to share what little we know. | 但我很乐意把目前知道的告诉你们 |
[10:37] | So you got no solid leads? | 这么说你们没有实质证据 |
[10:39] | Victim was 26-year-old Benjamin Cruz. | 受害者是二十六岁的本杰明·克鲁兹 |
[10:42] | A stock boy at Home Depot. | 家得宝的理货员 |
[10:43] | No priors. No weapons at his residence. | 没有前科 他的住所未发现武器 |
[10:45] | No known enemies. | 根据已知情况 没有敌人 |
[10:46] | Okay, what about that guy that Marcos is so sure did it? | 好吧 那个马科斯一口咬定的那个人呢 |
[10:49] | Yeah. Tony Cardona. | 托尼·卡多纳 |
[10:51] | Runs an East Side crew of small-time bangers, | 在贫民区掌管着一个三流小帮派 |
[10:54] | the L-2Ds. | L2D帮 |
[10:55] | They may have a beef with Marcos, | 他们可能跟马科斯有过节 |
[10:57] | but we’ve got security footage putting Cardona neck deep | 但监控显示案发时卡多纳 |
[11:00] | in pole dancers at a downtown strip club | 正在市里一家脱衣舞俱乐部 |
[11:03] | at the time of the shooting. | 和一个钢管舞女郎打的火热 |
[11:04] | At 8:00 in the morning? | 早上八点 |
[11:05] | Guess he’s dedicated to the art form. | 可能是很热爱这种艺术形式吧 |
[11:07] | Well, doesn’t mean he didn’t order the hit. | 这也不能说明不是他指使的 |
[11:08] | Doesn’t mean he did. | 也不能说明是他指使的 |
[11:10] | Problem is, we got no proof either way. | 问题是 不管是什么我们都没有证据 |
[11:13] | Okay, unless we can pin this on Tony or prove that he’s clean, | 好吧 除非我们能证明托尼是清白的 |
[11:16] | Marcos is gonna go straight for him the second we let him loose. | 否则我们一把马科斯放出去 他就会径直去找他 |
[11:19] | Might help if we knew a little more about the victim. | 如果能进一步了解受害者 可能会有所帮助 |
[11:21] | I questioned Big Roy on scene | 我在现场问了大罗伊 |
[11:23] | and Marcos in custody, | 也问了被关押的马科斯 |
[11:24] | but they’re stonewalling me. | 但他们都不开口 |
[11:26] | Maybe you’d have better luck working the personal angle. | 或许你出面能问出有价值的信息 |
[11:28] | Yeah, well, they’re not my biggest fans, | 好吧 他们也不太喜欢我 |
[11:30] | but I’ll give it a shot. | 但我可以一试 |
[11:31] | Sergeant Harrelson. | 哈里森警司 |
[11:32] | Twice in two days? | 两天巧遇两次 |
[11:34] | That’s some coincidence. | 真是太巧了 |
[11:35] | D.A. perks up when a law firm run | 一名前检察官开办的律所遭遇枪击 |
[11:37] | by a former prosecutor gets shot up. | 地检肯定不会坐视不管 |
[11:39] | Wanted to know where we’re at finding the shooter. | 我想知道在哪可以找到枪手 |
[11:41] | I may or may not have volunteered to come by to ask. | 我可能是也可能不是自愿过来问问情况 |
[11:44] | Well, we had a suspect, but his alibi checked out. | 有嫌疑目标 但他的不在场证明已核实 |
[11:47] | I still think he’s connected to the crime somehow though. | 不过我还是觉得他和凶案有某种联系 |
[11:49] | You mean like he hired someone to carry out the hit? | 你是说他是雇人行凶 |
[11:51] | No, it wasn’t professional. It was too sloppy. | 不 作案手段不专业 太随意了 |
[11:54] | So, no leads then? | 那现在没有线索了吗 |
[11:55] | Not yet. | 目前还没有 |
[11:56] | But the day’s still early. | 但还有时间 |
[11:58] | City’s got its best man on it. | 政府派了最优秀的人负责这个案子 |
[12:00] | I don’t know about all that. | 这个我可说不好 |
[12:03] | So, that girl last night, | 昨晚那个姑娘 |
[12:06] | serious? | 是认真的吗 |
[12:08] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[12:10] | I guess we’re getting serious about maybe getting serious. | 我们应该是在认真考虑要不要认真 |
[12:13] | Trying not to put too much pressure on it. | 不想搞得太有压力 |
[12:17] | Good for you. | 真好 |
[12:18] | I mean, doesn’t really sound like you– | 听起来不像你的风格 |
[12:21] | no offense– but I respect the effort. | 无意冒犯 但我钦佩你的努力 |
[12:23] | You know what they say about old dogs. | 你知道他们都是怎么说老家伙的 |
[12:25] | Watch who you’re calling old, young lady. | 注意你是在说谁老 年轻人 |
[12:27] | I’m just saying, at some point, | 我只是想说 从某些角度来说 |
[12:28] | we are who we are, right? | 我们就是我们自己 对吗 |
[12:31] | And the two of us are cut from the same cloth. | 咱俩是一类人 |
[12:33] | What cloth is that, exactly? | 哪类 |
[12:36] | The kind that doesn’t like to get pinned down. | 那类不想吊死在一棵树上的人 |
[12:40] | I’m not judging. | 不是贬义的 |
[12:41] | Hey, I tied the knot myself once. | 我结过一次婚 |
[12:44] | I also went through hell getting untangled. | 也经历过了地狱般的离婚 |
[12:46] | I’m not trying to get hitched just yet. | 我现在还不想结婚 |
[12:49] | Just keeping my mind open to new possibilities. | 只是愿意尝试新的可能性 |
[12:53] | And I commend you for it. | 我觉得这样不错 |
[12:55] | Truly. | 真的 |
[12:56] | Well, I got to make the rounds. | 我要各处去拜访一下 |
[12:58] | I don’t make it down this way often. | 我不经常来这 |
[12:59] | Catch you before I leave? | 走之前再联系你 |
[13:01] | I’m around. | 我就在这 |
[13:12] | Nice shooting. | 好枪法 |
[13:14] | Killing time. | 消磨时间 |
[13:16] | Killing more than that, it looks like. | 看上去你消磨的不只是时间 |
[13:18] | I wanted to talk a little more about that interview, | 我想跟你再聊聊那个采访 |
[13:20] | if you have a moment. | 如果你有空的话 |
[13:24] | Everyone passed? | 所有人都拒绝了吗 |
[13:25] | I didn’t ask them. | 我没问他们 |
[13:27] | The mayor wants you. | 市长钦点了你 |
[13:29] | We should all be so popular. | 我们都这么受欢迎就好了 |
[13:30] | Yeah, lucky me. | 我真幸运 |
[13:31] | But you’re gonna have to tell her no. | 但你只能跟她说不行了 |
[13:33] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:34] | Cover your ears. | 捂住耳朵 |
[13:38] | You think you’re being singled out because you’re a woman. | 你觉得你被挑出来是因为你是个女的 |
[13:44] | Do you know how hard it was to make SWAT? | 你知道对于一个女人来说进特警队有多难吗 |
[13:46] | I can guess. | 可以想象得到 |
[13:47] | But you earned it. | 但你实至名归 |
[13:48] | You deserve to be here. | 你当之无愧 |
[13:49] | You prove that every single day. | 你每天都证明了自己的价值 |
[13:50] | Because I have to. | 因为我只能如此 |
[13:52] | I slip up one time, | 如果我出了一次闪失 |
[13:54] | and they won’t say it’s because I had a bad day. | 他们不会说这是因为我今天状态不好 |
[13:56] | They’ll say it’s because I’m a woman. | 他们会说这是因为我是女的 |
[13:57] | You think it’s tough now, | 你觉得这样就是苛责了 |
[13:58] | I joined LAPD in the ’90s. | 我九十年代加入洛城警局 |
[14:00] | Back then, diversity meant hiring a white guy | 那时候 多样化意味着雇一个 |
[14:02] | over the max weight requirement. | 体重超标的白人男性 |
[14:04] | I might not look like I can scramble up a ladder, | 可能看起来我没有企图心 |
[14:06] | but, believe me, I’ve done it. | 但相信我 我有过 |
[14:07] | And now I see it as a duty to reach a hand down | 现在我觉得自己有义务伸出援手 |
[14:09] | and help those women who are trying to climb up behind me. | 帮助那些在我身后努力上进的女性 |
[14:12] | Maybe some young girl reads your article and says to herself, | 说不准一些年轻姑娘看了你的文章 会告诉自己 |
[14:15] | “Hey, I’d like to do that someday.” | “将来我也想做这样的事” |
[14:18] | We’ve all got responsibilities. | 我们有各自的职责 |
[14:19] | Mine’s saving lives out in the field, not doing PR. | 我的职责是拯救生命 不是搞公关 |
[14:23] | Call just came in. | 有电话进来 |
[14:23] | Mass shooting at a sorority house. | 女大学生联谊会出现大规模枪击案 |
[14:25] | We’re rolling. | 出发了 |
[14:40] | Give me two! | 两人一组 |
[14:42] | Two. Go, go, go, go. | 两人一组 上 |
[14:48] | – Move! Out, out, out, out! – Everybody out! Everybody out. | -快走 出来 出来 -大家都出来 |
[14:50] | – Go. – Anybody hurt? | -快走 -有人受伤吗 |
[14:51] | – Out. Keep going. Keep going. – Go, go. Okay, go, go, go, go, go! | -出去 一直走 -走 走 走 |
[14:53] | You see where the shooters went? | 看到枪手去哪了吗 |
[14:59] | I got a pulse. | 还有脉搏 |
[15:01] | Get her out. | 把她抬出去 |
[15:06] | Kitchen’s clear. | 厨房安全 |
[15:09] | Let’s move upstairs. | 我们上楼 |
[15:13] | Right side, right side. | 右边 右边 |
[15:15] | Two, two, two, two, two. | 两人一组 两人一组 |
[15:18] | Right side clear. | 右边安全 |
[15:19] | Chris, Street, upstairs. Go, go. | 克里斯 斯特里特 上楼 快去 |
[15:23] | I got the landing. | 楼梯平台交给我 |
[15:32] | Closet only. | 柜子没人 |
[15:35] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你不会有事的 |
[15:37] | Left side clear. | 左边安全 |
[15:38] | 26-David, I got a female victim. Conscious and breathing | 26D队 发现一女性受害人 有意识有呼吸 |
[15:42] | with a gunshot wound to the chest. | 胸部中枪 |
[15:43] | I need an R/A ASAP. | 请尽快派救援小组 |
[15:45] | It’s gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[15:47] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[15:49] | Clear. Two. | 安全 两人 |
[15:58] | LAPD! | 洛城警局 |
[16:00] | You see where the shooter went? | 看到枪手往哪跑了吗 |
[16:02] | – Okay, move. Get out of here. Go. – Come on, come on. Come on. | -快走 出去吧 -快 快 |
[16:05] | Hold. | 稳住 |
[16:12] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事了 没事 |
[16:13] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[16:14] | He went that way. | 他往那边跑了 |
[16:16] | Tan, get her out of here. | 谭 带她出去 |
[16:17] | – I got her. Let’s go. Come on. – Deacon, go. | -交给我吧 我们走 -迪肯 上 |
[16:24] | Nothing. | 没人 |
[16:30] | This is 20-David to Command. | 20D队呼叫指挥部 |
[16:31] | House is clear. | 全屋安全 |
[16:32] | Suspect gone on arrival. | 我们到达时嫌犯已经跑了 |
[16:42] | Is she gonna make it? | 她能挺过去吗 |
[16:43] | If she does, it’ll be thanks to you. | 多亏你营救及时 |
[16:50] | I told Becca he was psycho. | 我和贝卡说过他是个变态 |
[16:52] | I made her go to the police | 我让她去报警 |
[16:53] | to get a restraining order against him. | 对他申请限制令 |
[16:55] | Do you know his name? | 你知道他叫什么吗 |
[16:56] | Dave something. | 戴维什么的 |
[16:58] | She met him at a bar a month ago. | 他俩一个月前在酒吧遇见的 |
[17:00] | It was a one-time thing. | 发生了一夜情 |
[17:02] | She ghosted him after. | 她后来就不跟他联系了 |
[17:03] | He didn’t like it, | 那人不高兴 |
[17:04] | even though everyone does that. | 其实这很正常 |
[17:07] | He threatened to post a sex tape of her online. | 他威胁说要把她的性爱视频发到网上 |
[17:09] | She didn’t even know he was filming them. | 她根本不知道他拍了视频 |
[17:11] | Just gross. | 真恶心 |
[17:13] | I’d look into him. | 我会调查他的 |
[17:14] | Hondo, same ammo we found at the law firm shooting this morning. | 洪都 和今早在律所枪击现场找到的子弹一样 |
[17:18] | Has to be the same shooter. | 应该是同一个枪手 |
[17:20] | I’m telling you, he’s totally insane. | 我告诉你们 他完全是个疯子 |
[17:27] | Suspect’s name is Dave Warner. | 嫌犯名叫戴维·沃纳 |
[17:28] | 26-year-old sports agent. | 体育经纪人 二十六岁 |
[17:30] | One of the victims, Rebecca Thompson, | 其中一名受害者丽贝卡·汤普森 |
[17:31] | had a restraining order out on him. | 申请了对他的限制令 |
[17:32] | He’s got one gun registered to his name, | 他名下登记了一把枪 |
[17:34] | but it’s a Glock, not an AR-15. | 但是把格洛克 不是AR-15 |
[17:35] | Could any of the girls I.D. him? | 有女生指认犯人是他吗 |
[17:36] | Burrows is still interviewing, but, so far, | 巴罗斯还在做笔录 但到目前为止 |
[17:38] | no one’s gotten a good look at the shooter. | 没人看清楚枪手的样貌 |
[17:39] | So, for right now, Warner is our number one suspect. | 目前沃纳嫌疑最大 |
[17:41] | Why would he target a law firm earlier | 他为什么先在律所犯案 |
[17:43] | and then a sorority house? | 又去女大学生联谊会 |
[17:44] | What’s the connection? | 两者有什么联系 |
[17:46] | Women. | 女人 |
[18:11] | Tan. | 谭 |
[18:30] | Clear. | 安全 |
[18:56] | – LAPD. – Hands in the air. | -洛城警局 -把手举起来 |
[18:58] | Hands in the air! | 把手举起来 |
[19:01] | Get off of me! | 放开我 |
[19:02] | Hey! Try that again. | 你再动手试试 |
[19:06] | – You all right? – I’m fine. | -你还好吗 -我没事 |
[19:08] | We got him! | 逮到他了 |
[19:13] | A recording device. | 录像设备 |
[19:16] | Budding filmmaker? | 初出茅庐的制片人吗 |
[19:18] | No way. He’s been with me all day. | 不可能 他一整天都和我一起 |
[19:20] | Do you have any way of proving that? | 你有办法证明吗 |
[19:21] | I do. Found this recording equipment hidden in the bedroom. | 我有 找到了藏在卧室里的录影装备 |
[19:24] | Camera behind the TV. | 录影机藏在电视后面 |
[19:26] | Mics under the bed. | 麦克风在床底下 |
[19:27] | Did you know that he was recording the two of you in bed? | 你知道他把你们俩上床都录下来了吗 |
[19:29] | No. | 不知道 |
[19:31] | You were taping us?! | 你把我们录下来了 |
[19:32] | And from the little I saw– | 据我所看到的一点… |
[19:33] | and I do mean little– | 我只看了一点 |
[19:35] | I wouldn’t be so eager to broadcast your performance. | 我可不太想把你的行为播出来 |
[19:37] | – Get him out of here. – Let’s go. | -把他带出去 -走吧 |
[19:41] | – You know what this means though. – Yeah. | -你知道这意味着什么吧 -嗯 |
[19:43] | If the two of them were here all day… | 如果他们俩一整天都在这… |
[19:44] | We still don’t know who the shooter is. | 枪手身份仍然未知 |
[19:51] | Hondo, hope you’ve found something. | 洪都 应该有线索了吧 |
[19:54] | Tech ran a search on both Chad and Dave’s computers. | 技术人员分别搜索了查德和戴维的电脑 |
[19:57] | Turns out both these guys | 发现他们俩 |
[19:58] | are members of the same online chat room. | 都是同一个在线聊天室的会员 |
[20:00] | “Take The Red Pill”? | “吃下红药丸” |
[20:00] | 《黑客帝国》经典桥段 墨菲斯给主人公尼奥两片药丸 蓝色代表「从梦中醒来」 红色代表「跟我前进,领你去看真相」 | |
[20:02] | Yeah, it’s a place where men go to spew crap against women. | 一个男人吐槽女人的地方 |
[20:05] | Chad and Dave both posted detailed revenge fantasies | 查德和戴维都发过对今天的两名受害者 |
[20:08] | about two of today’s victims. | 详细的报复幻想 |
[20:09] | Chad about killing the lawyer in the first shooting, | 查德说的是第一枪就毙了那名律师 |
[20:11] | Dave about one of the girls at the sorority house. | 戴维说的是干掉联谊会馆里的一个女孩 |
[20:13] | But neither of these guys is our shooter, so… | 但他们两人都没有开枪 所以… |
[20:15] | Seems like someone read their fantasies | 看起来有人看了他们的幻想 |
[20:17] | and decided to act them out on their behalf. | 然后决定代表他们去实现这些幻想 |
[20:19] | This website’s toxic. | 这个网站有毒 |
[20:20] | If the killer’s enacting men’s hate fantasies, | 如果凶手是在实现男人仇恨的幻想 |
[20:22] | any woman mentioned in the forum could be a potential target. | 论坛上任何被提及的女性都可能是潜在的目标 |
[20:25] | Exactly. Also means that our killer’s | 没错 还意味着我们的凶手 |
[20:26] | been hanging out in this chat room. | 一直在这个聊天室出没 |
[20:28] | How many users do they have? | 他们有多少用户 |
[20:29] | Got over 5,000. | 五千多 |
[20:30] | All anonymous, for the moment. | 目前都是匿名的 |
[20:32] | So how do we find this guy then? | 那我们怎么把这家伙找出来 |
[20:34] | Burrows contacted the chat room moderator. | 巴罗斯联系了聊天室的管理员 |
[20:36] | They’ve agreed to come in for questioning, | 他们同意接受问话 |
[20:37] | hopefully, to help us narrow down the field. | 希望能帮我们把范围缩小 |
[20:39] | That’s the best we got right now. | 这是目前最有希望的线索 |
[20:42] | Hondo. | 洪都 |
[20:44] | I want to be there. | 我想参加 |
[20:45] | Homicide’s got the case until they I.D. a suspect. | 查出嫌疑人的身份前 案子归凶杀组 |
[20:47] | As soon as they do, you’ll be the tip of the spear. | 他们一查出来 我就派你做先锋 |
[20:50] | Extra set of ears won’t hurt, boss. | 多个人调查没害处 老大 |
[20:54] | Fair enough. | 也对 |
[20:55] | I’ll let Burrows know you want to join him. | 我会告诉巴罗斯你想参与 |
[21:05] | We got evidence placing Tony across town | 我们有证据证明你哥们被枪击时 |
[21:07] | at the time your buddy got hit. | 托尼在市里另一头 |
[21:09] | So, looks like it wasn’t him. | 看来不是他 |
[21:11] | You know anyone else who might have had it out for your boy? | 还有什么人和你的哥们有过节吗 |
[21:16] | Look, what’s your beef with me, bro? All I’m trying to do | 我跟你有什么仇吗 我只是想 |
[21:18] | – is help solve your friend’s murder. – How? | -帮你找到杀你朋友的凶手 -怎么找 |
[21:20] | By locking me up? | 把我关起来吗 |
[21:21] | Actually, yeah. | 实际上 说得没错 |
[21:23] | Okay? Because if I hadn’t, you would’ve put a hit | 如果我没这样 你早就没头没脑地 |
[21:24] | on Tony and his crew based off of nothing. | 去找托尼和他的手下算账了 |
[21:27] | They would have retaliated. | 他们会报复 |
[21:28] | There’d be more dead bodies on both sides. | 两边都会有更多人死 |
[21:30] | If it wasn’t Tony, who was it, then? | 如果不是托尼 那是谁呢 |
[21:31] | That’s what I’m asking you, man. | 我还问你呢 |
[21:32] | We should be working together on this. | 我们俩应该合作 |
[21:34] | Look, just because we shook hands once or twice | 听着 握过一两次手 |
[21:35] | don’t mean we’re a team. | 不代表我们就是一伙的了 |
[21:37] | All right. | 好吧 |
[21:38] | Well, just ’cause I haven’t run you off the block, | 我没有在街面上找你麻烦 |
[21:39] | it doesn’t mean I’m above it. | 不代表我不能 |
[21:41] | You want black-and-whites outside your door every morning? | 你想你门口每天早上都停辆警车吗 |
[21:43] | Noise violations every time you crank your tunes? | 每次你按喇叭都指控扰民吗 |
[21:55] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[21:56] | You got a rep to maintain. | 你要维护你的形象 |
[21:58] | Okay, believe it or not, growing up, | 信不信由你 从小到大 |
[22:00] | I had a line I had to walk, too. | 我也是有原则的 |
[22:02] | – Man, please. – You know what? | -打住吧 -告诉你吧 |
[22:03] | I’m third-generation SWAT. That means | 我家三代都是特警队员 那就意味着 |
[22:06] | just like you, I had an image to protect. | 就像你一样 我也要维护我的形象 |
[22:08] | I had to watch who I ran with or my pops would beat my ass. | 我得谨慎交友 不然我爸就会狠狠教训我 |
[22:11] | So why the hell you living on my block now? | 那你为什么要搬来我的社区 |
[22:13] | Go be with your own kind. | 和你的同类待在一起吧 |
[22:16] | That’s funny. | 太逗了 |
[22:17] | You’re the second person to ask me that today. | 你是今天第二个和我讲这话的人 |
[22:21] | I guess I got sick of letting other people tell me | 我受够了让别人告诉我 |
[22:23] | who I could be friends with. | 我能和谁做朋友 |
[22:26] | I thought maybe I could make a difference. | 我想着或许我能让这里有所改观 |
[22:29] | You know, help keep people out of jail | 帮助大家不做错事免去牢狱之灾 |
[22:32] | instead of waiting for them to do something | 而不是等着他们犯事 |
[22:33] | – that makes me lock them up. – Big of you, man. | -再让我去把他们抓起来 -你真伟大 |
[22:36] | But I ain’t the type to buddy up with cops. | 但我不会和警察交朋友 |
[22:38] | Look, I’m not looking for a friendship bracelet. | 我并不是要和你称兄道弟 |
[22:40] | Just help me figure out who killed Benjamin. | 你只要帮我查清是谁杀了本杰明就好 |
[22:42] | Man, he went by Ben-Ben, not Benjamin. | 老兄 叫他本本 不要叫本杰明 |
[22:44] | Don’t try to make him sound like some kind of punk-ass. | 本杰明听起来像个傻逼朋克佬 |
[22:46] | My bad, dude. | 我的错 兄弟 |
[22:49] | Ben-Ben. | 本本 |
[22:50] | All right. | 好的 |
[22:52] | How’d he get the name? | 他这外号是怎么来的 |
[23:00] | ‘Cause he was always dreaming, man. | 因为他总是白日做梦 |
[23:03] | If you wanted to get his attention, | 要想让他听到 |
[23:04] | you had to say his name twice. | 就得叫他两遍 |
[23:07] | Ben-Ben. That’s perfect. | 本本 太适合他了 |
[23:08] | Yeah, he was going places, man, you know? | 他总是在神游太虚 你懂吗 |
[23:11] | Like, in his mind, nothing was out of reach. | 在他的脑海里 没有什么是不可能的 |
[23:15] | There was this one checkout girl at work. | 有一个女孩 是他工作地方的收银员 |
[23:17] | Way out of his league. | 跟他完全不是一个世界的 |
[23:19] | But in his mind… | 但在他脑海中 |
[23:22] | He knew she was gonna be his. | 他觉得她一定会成为他的女人 |
[23:23] | Did he ever make a play on her? | 他有去追过她吗 |
[23:26] | Kept talking about it. | 一直嚷嚷着要去 |
[23:28] | Don’t think he ever did, though. | 不过我觉得应该没有付诸行动 |
[23:30] | Well, maybe she knows if he was beefing with someone at work. | 也许她知道他跟某个同事有过节 |
[23:34] | What was her name? | 她叫什么名字 |
[23:35] | Stacy. | 史黛西 |
[23:36] | White girl in Culver City. | 住在卡尔弗城 白人 |
[23:37] | But I’m telling you, man. | 但我跟你说 老兄 |
[23:39] | This was someone from the L-2Ds. | 这就是多角帮的人干的 |
[23:40] | Okay. But it can’t hurt to talk to the girl, right? | 行 但去问问那女孩也无伤大雅 不是吗 |
[23:45] | Man, talk to whoever. | 你想问谁就问谁 |
[23:47] | My ass is gonna be walking out of here in a few hours. | 反正我几个小时之后就要出去了 |
[23:49] | Just sit tight, drink your soda and let me do my job. | 你就好好等着 喝喝汽水 让我去查 |
[24:02] | I’m Detective Burrows. | 我是巴罗斯警探 |
[24:03] | This is Officer Alonso. | 这位是阿朗索警官 |
[24:10] | I got to admit, | 不得不承认 |
[24:10] | we were expecting your husband to come talk to us. | 我们本以为会是你丈夫来找我们 |
[24:15] | I run the site myself. | 这网站是我一个人运营的 |
[24:17] | My husband’s too busy providing for our family | 我丈夫忙着挣钱养家 |
[24:19] | to spend much time online. | 没空上网 |
[24:21] | What is this about, exactly? | 所以到底是什么事 |
[24:23] | You run a chat room focused on demeaning and insulting women? | 你运营了一个专门用来贬损和侮辱女性的聊天室 |
[24:25] | No. I run a chat room designed to let men | 不 我运营聊天室的目的是让男人 |
[24:27] | voice frustrations they’re not allowed to voice anywhere else. | 可以发泄出别处不能宣泄的挫败感 |
[24:30] | – Frustrations about women. – Among other things, yes. | -女人给的挫败 -是 也有别的 |
[24:32] | Men have it harder today than at any point in history. | 男人比以往都更难做了 |
[24:34] | But society’s decided | 但社会认为 |
[24:35] | they’re not allowed to acknowledge that, let alone complain. | 他们无权承认这一点 更不要说抱怨了 |
[24:38] | That’s why the movement is so popular. | 所以这项运动才如此受欢迎 |
[24:40] | The movement? | 运动 |
[24:40] | The men’s rights movement. | 男权运动 |
[24:42] | Acknowledges the discrimination men face today. | 承认男性今时今日所遭遇的歧视 |
[24:44] | – Are you serious? – Men suffer higher incarceration rates, | -你认真的吗 -男性的入狱率更高 |
[24:47] | mortality rates, suicide rates. | 死亡率更高 自杀率也更高 |
[24:48] | They’re less likely to win custody of their children in a divorce. | 离婚时他们赢得孩子抚养权的几率也更低 |
[24:51] | They’re also responsible for over 90% of violent crimes. | 但九成的暴力罪行都是他们犯下的 |
[24:54] | And the majority of the time, the other victim is a man. | 这其中大部分受害者也是男性 |
[24:59] | Well, is this… is this when you tell me | 你们…你们现在是想告诉我 |
[25:01] | that I’m suffering from internalized misogyny? Because I’m not. | 我得了主观厌女症吗 但我并没有 |
[25:04] | Men are losing jobs | 在工作竞争中 |
[25:05] | to less qualified women and minorities | 男性输给能力不如他们的女性和少数群体 |
[25:07] | in the name of diversity. | 就因为所谓的”多样性” |
[25:08] | They have a right to be angry about that. | 他们有权对此表示愤怒 |
[25:10] | I don’t see any feminists out there | 我怎么没听说有女权主义者 |
[25:11] | slaughtering innocent civilians. | 在外面大肆杀戮无辜民众 |
[25:13] | I’m not condoning violence against anyone. | 我不是想纵容针对某个群体的暴力行为 |
[25:15] | I’m just suggesting that this push to blur the lines between the sexes | 我只是认为这样强行弱化性别的界限 |
[25:18] | is ripping our country apart at the seams. | 正在分裂我们的国家 |
[25:21] | So, yeah. | 所以 是的 |
[25:21] | I’m anti-feminism. | 我是反女权主义者 |
[25:23] | But I’m not anti-women. | 但我并不是反女性 |
[25:24] | The men on your site are. | 但你网站的男性用户却是 |
[25:25] | Look, I don’t like everything that gets posted. | 他们的所有言论我也不是都认同 |
[25:27] | But they’re just blowing off steam. | 但他们只是在发泄不满 |
[25:29] | The First Amendment grants that right. | 这是宪法第一修正案赋予他们的权利 |
[25:31] | Someone from your chat room murdered five women | 你的聊天室里有人在二十四小时内 |
[25:34] | in less then 24 hours, | 谋杀了五名女性 |
[25:35] | so this is a little bit more than just talk. | 所以这不只是说说而已了 |
[25:39] | The shootings today. | 今天发生的枪击案 |
[25:41] | Why didn’t you say that before? | 你之前为什么没说 |
[25:43] | We needed to see if you were connected or not. | 我们需要确认你有没有参与其中 |
[25:45] | What? Of course I’m not. | 什么 当然没有 |
[25:46] | We think the shooter frequents your site, | 我们认为凶手经常访问你的网站 |
[25:48] | but you’ve got thousands of users and years of postings. | 但网站有几千名用户 几年的帖子 |
[25:50] | Hope you might be able to help us narrow the field. | 我们希望你能帮我们缩小范围 |
[25:53] | – How? – Visit the site and flag the most aggressive users. | -怎么帮 -上网站标记出最激进的用户 |
[25:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:00] | – Okay. – Could take a while. | -好的 -可能需要一会儿 |
[26:02] | I’ll let you know as soon as we got something to run with. | 我们一有可靠线索就通知你 |
[26:14] | Hey. How’d it go with that chat room guy? | 跟聊天室那家伙谈得怎么样 |
[26:17] | Turns out the moderator’s a woman. | 运营者其实是个女人 |
[26:18] | I can’t say we agree on much, | 我不是很认同她的观点 |
[26:20] | but at least she’s willing to help us zero in on the suspect. | 但至少她愿意帮助我们缩小嫌犯范围 |
[26:23] | How’s your cheek? | 你的脸怎么样了 |
[26:24] | Worth it to know it landed the guy who did it in jail. | 如果他进了监狱就值了 |
[26:31] | I’m sorry if I pushed you earlier about the interview. | 很抱歉之前逼你接受访问 |
[26:34] | I think that you would be great, | 我觉得你很适合 |
[26:36] | but if you really don’t want to do it, then I’m gonna drop it. | 但如果你不想 我就不提了 |
[26:41] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你个问题吗 |
[26:43] | Sure. | 当然 |
[26:44] | Why did you become a cop? | 你为什么当了警察 |
[26:47] | Because I tried stand-up, and it didn’t pan out. | 因为我试过做单人喜剧 但没成功 |
[26:51] | Sorry. I didn’t… I didn’t really try stand-up. | 抱歉 我没 我没试过单人喜剧 |
[26:55] | Um, let me see. | 我想想 |
[26:57] | Because I wanted to feel that what I did was important. | 因为我想觉得我做的事情是有意义的 |
[27:01] | Why’d you become a cop? | 你为什么要当警察 |
[27:03] | To serve and protect. | 我想服务他人 保护他人 |
[27:05] | – Just wanted to make a difference, you know? – Yeah. | -只是想要有所作为 -是啊 |
[27:09] | That’s what I said in my psych eval, too. | 我在心理评估时也是这么说的 |
[27:13] | The real reason I became a cop is because… | 我成为警察的真正原因是 |
[27:15] | my dad laughed at me when I told him | 我告诉父亲我想投身警界时 |
[27:17] | I wanted to join the force. | 他嘲笑了我 |
[27:21] | What’s your real reason? | 你的真正原因呢 |
[27:25] | That’s okay. You don’t have to tell me. | 没关系 你不必告诉我 |
[27:27] | But if you do ever want to talk, | 但如果你想找人谈谈的话 |
[27:30] | my door is open. | 我随时恭候 |
[27:39] | I was attacked when I was 14. | 我十四岁时遭遇了袭击 |
[27:44] | I was, uh, dragged off the street | 我被一群男人 |
[27:47] | by a group of men. | 从街上拖走 |
[27:52] | They pulled me into a van. | 他们把我塞进货车 |
[27:54] | They thought I was someone else. | 他们认错了人 |
[27:56] | Not that it mattered. | 但这不重要 |
[27:59] | I was raped. | 我被强奸了 |
[28:00] | It went on for a long time. | 很久以前的事了 |
[28:02] | I never reported it. I didn’t tell anyone. | 我从没报过案 没告诉过任何人 |
[28:04] | I just, um… just tried to get on with my life. | 我只是 想继续生活下去 |
[28:08] | It didn’t work out so well. | 但却一直没有走出阴影 |
[28:11] | Bad time. | 那段时间很难熬 |
[28:13] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[28:18] | I became a cop | 我成为警察 |
[28:18] | because I got tired of being afraid. | 是因为我受够了担惊受怕 |
[28:22] | Afraid of walking down the street. | 害怕走在街上 |
[28:24] | Afraid it might happen again. | 害怕这种事再一次发生 |
[28:26] | I thought if I was a cop | 我想如果我当了警察 |
[28:27] | and if it ever did happen to some other 14-year-old kid out there, | 如果有个十四岁的孩子发生了这种事 |
[28:31] | I’d be able to find out who did it and make them pay. | 我就能找出犯人并让他们付出代价 |
[28:39] | If I do this interview, | 如果我接受了这个采访 |
[28:43] | they’ll want to know why I became a cop. | 他们会问我为什么想当一名警察 |
[28:45] | And I don’t want to lie. | 我不想撒谎 |
[28:48] | A few years ago, I finally told my family. | 几年前 我终于告诉了我的家人 |
[28:53] | But I never told anyone on the team. | 但我从没告诉过我的队友 |
[28:55] | That’s why I can’t do the interview. | 所以我不能接受这次采访 |
[28:59] | I have to go out there | 我每天都要 |
[28:59] | in the field with them every single day, | 和我的队友出任务 |
[29:02] | and I don’t want them seeing me differently | 我不想他们因此对我区别对待 |
[29:04] | or thinking of me as a victim. | 或者把我当成受害者看待 |
[29:06] | That’s not how anyone could ever see you. | 没人会这么看你的 |
[29:12] | Detective Burrows just got a list of the suspects off the chat room. | 巴罗斯警探刚从聊天室拿到一份嫌犯名单 |
[29:14] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[29:20] | Chat room moderator narrowed down the field of suspects | 聊天室管理员根据历史记录 |
[29:22] | based on their online history. | 缩小了嫌疑人的范围 |
[29:23] | These two top the list. | 这两人的嫌疑最大 |
[29:25] | Luke Manford. Donny Ward. | 卢克·曼福德 唐尼·沃德 |
[29:27] | Both in town at the time of the shootings. | 枪击发生时都在市里 |
[29:29] | Can you pull up their most recent activity in the chat room? | 你能调出他们最近在聊天室里的活动吗 |
[29:30] | Already on it. Manford posted this | 已经在查了 曼福德几个小时前 |
[29:32] | a few hours ago. | 发布了这个 |
[29:34] | “Anyone else sick of female sportscasters, | “还有谁讨厌体育节目女管理员吗 |
[29:35] | I’m about to throw my TV out the window!” | 我都想把电视丢出窗外了” |
[29:37] | Sexist but not exactly homicidal. | 性别歧视 还算不上杀人动机 |
[29:39] | And this is Donny Ward. Posted yesterday. | 这是唐尼·沃德昨天发的 |
[29:41] | “Finally reclaiming my manhood from my shrew of a girlfriend. | “终于在我的泼妇女友那当了回男人 |
[29:44] | Ready to help others do the same.” | 准备好把我的经验传授给他人了” |
[29:46] | Well, that’s a little more concerning. | 这个嫌疑更大 |
[29:47] | Also, he owns a registered AR-15, | 他名下还注册了一把AR-15 |
[29:50] | and last week, he maxed out | 上周 他刷爆了信用卡 |
[29:51] | his Amex card buying ammo. | 购买子弹 |
[29:53] | – I’ll get a warrant. – Let’s move. | -我去申请逮捕令 -行动 |
[30:08] | The is the Los Angeles Police Department. | 洛杉矶警察局 |
[30:10] | Come out with your hands in the air. | 举起手来走出门外 |
[30:21] | Still no response. | 还是没反应 |
[30:23] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[30:24] | Tan. Chris. | 谭 克里斯 |
[30:25] | – Ready to breach. – Copy. | -准备破门 -收到 |
[30:39] | Clear. | 安全 |
[30:39] | – Clear. – Clear. | -安全 -安全 |
[30:42] | Do you smell that? | 你闻到了吗 |
[30:44] | There’s a dead body in here somewhere. | 屋内有死人 |
[30:48] | Right side clear. | 右边安全 |
[30:50] | Left side clear. | 左边安全 |
[30:58] | It’s clear. | 安全 |
[31:03] | Cover me. | 掩护我 |
[31:08] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[31:11] | Think we just found the girlfriend. | 找到他的女朋友了 |
[31:15] | Coroner says the girlfriend’s been dead for about two days. | 验尸官说他女朋友大约死了两天了 |
[31:18] | Oh, she must have been first in the firing line | 她肯定是沃德爆发后 |
[31:20] | when Ward finally snapped. | 第一个被波及的受害者 |
[31:22] | Wonder what triggered it? | 我想知道导火索是什么 |
[31:24] | Tan and Street found suitcases on the bed, half-packed. | 谭和斯特里特在床上发现了收拾了一半的行李 |
[31:26] | My guess is she was trying to leave him. | 我猜她是打算离开他 |
[31:28] | That’s when abusers are most dangerous. | 施虐者这时候是最危险的 |
[31:31] | He’s not gonna stop, is he? | 他不会停手的 是吗 |
[31:33] | Not until we stop him. | 除非我们阻止他 |
[31:35] | For a guy who hates women, | 对于一个憎恨女性的男人来说 |
[31:36] | he doesn’t seem to mind having his girlfriend pay all his bills. | 他好像并不介意让他的女朋友付他的账单 |
[31:39] | No joy in there. | 没什么特别的 |
[31:40] | Just a room full of first-person shooter games. | 只有满屋子的第一人称视角射击游戏 |
[31:42] | Burrows analyzed Ward’s comment history on the forum. | 巴罗斯分析了沃德在论坛上的回复记录 |
[31:45] | He railed against his girlfriend more than once, | 他不止一次地抱怨过自己的女朋友 |
[31:47] | so there’s no surprise that she was his first victim. | 难怪她成为了首位受害者 |
[31:48] | Any leads on who he might be going after next? | 有关于他下个目标的线索了吗 |
[31:50] | We I.D.’d all the users | 我们筛查了所有在网络上 |
[31:51] | Ward interacted with who posted revenge fantasies online. | 发表过复仇幻想 且与沃德有过联系的用户 |
[31:54] | Of these, 12 are local, | 在他们中 有十二位是本地人 |
[31:56] | and eight specifically mention the name of the women | 有八位明确提到了他们希望 |
[31:58] | they’d like to see die. | 死去的女性名单 |
[31:59] | On the list– the lawyer from the first shooting, | 名单上有第一次枪击案中的律师 |
[32:01] | and the girl at the sorority house. | 还有那个联谊会上的女孩 |
[32:03] | So there are still six women out there | 所以这人的杀人名单上还有六位女性 |
[32:04] | on this guy’s hit list, and they got no idea they’re in danger. | 而她们并不知道自己正处于危险之中 |
[32:06] | My guys are on it, trying to track them down as we speak. | 我的手下已经出动了 现在正在定位她们 |
[32:09] | Most of the names on this list are first names only, | 名单上的大部分名字都没有姓氏 |
[32:11] | so it’s not gonna be that easy. | 所以并不好查 |
[32:12] | Can I see that list? Thanks. | 我能看看名单吗 谢谢 |
[32:14] | This is interesting. Looks like Ward bought | 很奇怪 昨天沃德好像 |
[32:16] | a waiter outfit from a uniform warehouse yesterday. | 在一家制服仓储店买了一套服务员的衣服 |
[32:18] | Thought he didn’t have a job. | 我还以为他没工作呢 |
[32:19] | He could be planning on using it as a disguise. | 他可能是打算伪装自己 |
[32:21] | To gain access somewhere. | 混进什么地方 |
[32:22] | Still doesn’t narrow down his next target. | 还是无法缩小他下个目标的范围 |
[32:24] | Could be any restaurant in L.A. | 可能是洛杉矶的任何一家餐厅 |
[32:25] | This one– Mallory. There’s not a lot of Mallorys. | 这个人 马洛里 叫马洛里的可不多 |
[32:28] | – No chance it’s Mallory Raine, is there? – Should I know that name? | -不会是马洛里·雷恩吧 -那是谁 |
[32:30] | She’s a journalist and a political activist. | 她是个记者 是个政治活跃分子 |
[32:32] | She’d be exactly the kind of woman Ward would go after. | 她正是那种沃德会下手的女性 |
[32:32] | 女性领袖奖 马洛里·雷恩博士 | |
[32:34] | Guys, she’s the keynote speaker at an awards ceremony tonight. | 各位 她是今晚颁奖典礼的主讲人 |
[32:44] | Each of these women had one thing in common– | 这些女性有一个共同点 |
[32:47] | the ability to captivate an audience | 一种用言语间的热情 |
[32:49] | with a passion in the way they use their word, | 来吸引听众的能力 |
[32:52] | specifically able to reach the people | 尤其能够吸引那些 |
[32:54] | that really needed to hear it… | 真正需要听到这些的人 |
[32:57] | the men. | 男人 |
[32:59] | All right. All right. | 好了 好了 |
[33:07] | All right, yeah. Roger that. | 好的 收到 |
[33:09] | Security can’t find Dr. Raine | 安保人员找不到雷恩博士 |
[33:10] | and she’s not answering her phone. | 她也没接电话 |
[33:11] | Has Ward been spotted? | 发现沃德了吗 |
[33:13] | No, but it doesn’t mean he’s not already on site. | 没有 但他可能已经来了 |
[33:14] | The hotel’s almost 500 rooms. 14 floors. | 这家酒店有将近五百间客房 十四层楼 |
[33:17] | That’s a lot of space to hide. | 他可以随处藏身 |
[33:18] | Yeah, and if Ward figures we’re onto him, he might open fire, | 如果沃德发现我们盯上他了 他可能会开火 |
[33:21] | or we could end up with a hostage situation. | 我们就得面临人质事件 |
[33:24] | 荣誉嘉宾 马洛里·雷恩博士 | |
[33:57] | Street, Tan, clear the lobby. | 斯特里特 谭 疏散大堂 |
[33:59] | Everyone out of the public areas. | 所有人撤离公共区域 |
[34:02] | Any sign of Ward yet? | 发现沃德了吗 |
[34:03] | No. Only have five security guys working today. | 没有 今天只有五名安保人员值守 |
[34:05] | Other two are trying to locate Dr. Raine. | 另外两人在寻找雷恩博士 |
[34:06] | Which way is the ballroom? | 舞厅怎么走 |
[34:08] | Down the hall. | 走道尽头就是 |
[34:09] | Remain calm. Out the front door. Everybody, let’s go. | 保持冷静 从大门走 大家快走 |
[34:13] | Donny Ward, LAPD! | 唐尼·沃德 洛城警局 |
[34:15] | Stop right there! | 站住 |
[34:16] | Suspect headed south out of the ballroom. In pursuit. | 嫌犯从舞厅南边逃走了 正在追击 |
[34:22] | Out of my way! | 让开 |
[34:41] | Deacon, blow it, blow it. | 迪肯 炸开 炸开 |
[34:45] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[34:50] | Fire in the hole. | 即将引爆 |
[34:50] | Three, two, one. | 三 二 一 |
[35:01] | Did you see which way he went? | 你看见他往哪边去了吗 |
[35:02] | That way, back toward the lobby. | 那边 逃回大堂了 |
[35:03] | Chris. You stay here. | 克里斯 你守在这里 |
[35:05] | – We’re gonna get you help. – All right. | -我们给你找医护人员 -好 |
[35:06] | “The ability to captivate. | “吸引听众的能力 |
[35:09] | The ability to…” | 吸引…” |
[35:20] | the ability to captivate, the ability to motivate…” | 吸引听众的能力 激励听众的能力…” |
[35:29] | Donny! | 唐尼 |
[35:44] | Okay. It’s over. | 好了 都结束了 |
[35:47] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[35:49] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[36:08] | Who’s this? | 这是谁 |
[36:09] | Nia Wells, Assistant D.A. | 我是尼娅·威尔斯 助理地检 |
[36:11] | You serious, man? | 你认真的吗 老兄 |
[36:12] | You really pushing these charges on me? | 你们真的要起诉我吗 |
[36:13] | No, actually, Ms. Wells is here to make a deal. | 不 其实威尔斯小姐是想和你达成协议 |
[36:15] | If you’re willing to testify in Ben-Ben’s homicide case, | 如果你愿意在本本谋杀案上出庭作证 |
[36:19] | she’s willing to drop the gun charges. | 她愿意撤销持枪指控 |
[36:20] | I know you didn’t see the shooter, | 我知道你没看到枪手 |
[36:22] | but you were the first on scene, | 但你是第一个到达现场的 |
[36:24] | so your testimony could prove vital. | 所以你的证词至关重要 |
[36:26] | Wait a minute, you got him? | 等一下 你们抓到他了 |
[36:27] | Yeah, he’s sitting in handcuffs as we speak. | 是的 我们说话的这会 他正戴着手铐 |
[36:29] | – Which one of the L-2Ds was it? – Turns out that your boy | -是多角帮的哪一个 -原来你的兄弟 |
[36:32] | did a lot more than dream about that checkout girl. | 不止惦记那个收银姑娘 还采取了行动 |
[36:35] | They’ve been hooking up for weeks. | 他们在一起好几周了 |
[36:36] | Ben-Ben was mackin’ Stacy? | 本本和史黛西在一起了吗 |
[36:38] | Yeah, sounds like they were pretty into each other, actually. | 是的 而且他们俩似乎很喜欢对方 |
[36:40] | The trouble is, her ex-boyfriend found out | 问题是她的前男友发现了 |
[36:42] | and decided to eliminate the competition. | 决定除掉竞争对手 |
[36:46] | This ex-boyfriend run with a crew? | 这位前男友也是帮派中人吗 |
[36:47] | No, just a jealous guy with a temper and a gun. | 不是 只是一个暴脾气又有枪的醋坛子 |
[36:52] | So, what do you say, man? | 怎么样 |
[36:54] | Are you willing to work with the D.A., | 你愿不愿意与地检合作 |
[36:57] | or you want to play proud | 还是要继续心高气傲 |
[36:58] | and let Ben-Ben’s shooter walk? | 让枪杀本本的凶手逍遥法外 |
[37:11] | Glad to see it, man. | 很高兴你愿意合作 |
[37:19] | Hey. Spoke to the hospital. | 我问过医院了 |
[37:22] | Becca, the young woman from the sorority house that you helped, | 你救的联谊会的女大学生 |
[37:27] | she made it. | 她挺过来了 |
[37:34] | How you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[37:37] | Have you seen this? | 你看过这个吗 |
[37:38] | Over a thousand new comments | 自从今早的枪击事件后 |
[37:39] | since the shootings this morning. | 新评论已经过千 |
[37:41] | Hundreds of new forum members. | 数以百计的新论坛成员 |
[37:44] | Most of them congratulating the shooter. | 大多数人都在赞美枪手 |
[37:55] | Chris, | 克里斯 |
[37:56] | it’s an ugly world out there. | 这个世界很丑陋 |
[37:58] | And in this job, we see the worst of it. | 而这份工作能让我们看到最阴暗的一面 |
[38:00] | I’m tired of fighting this battle. | 我厌倦了这场战斗 |
[38:01] | You ain’t fighting alone. | 你不是孤军奋战 |
[38:03] | I’m not talking about the job. | 我说的不是这份工作 |
[38:07] | I know you’re not. | 我知道你不是 |
[38:10] | Feels like the world’s never gonna change enough. | 感觉世界怎么改变都不够 |
[38:12] | It is changing, Chris. | 改变正在发生 克里斯 |
[38:14] | That’s what they’re so angry about. | 所以人们才如此愤怒 |
[38:17] | And me and the rest of this team, | 我和小队的其余人 |
[38:19] | we got your back, always. | 我们永远都会支持你 |
[38:22] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[38:28] | Something you should see. | 你们应该来看看这个 |
[38:32] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[38:34] | – There’s been another shooting. – In Kansas City. | -又发生了一起枪击案 -在堪萨斯市 |
[38:37] | We’re hearing more than a dozen people | 据说有数十人 |
[38:38] | 突发新闻 数人在大规模枪击事件中严重受伤 | |
[38:38] | have been critically injured, | 严重受伤 |
[38:39] | and police tell us this shooting | 据警方透露 此次枪击案 |
[38:41] | was inspired by this morning’s deadly rampage in Los Angeles. | 是受到今早洛杉矶致命暴行的启示 |
[38:44] | 突发新闻 数人在大规模枪击事件中严重受伤 | |
[39:17] | Come in. | 请进 |
[39:19] | Hey. What’s up, Chris? | 怎么样 克里斯 |
[39:22] | I wanted to come by and ask you | 我想来问问你 |
[39:24] | – if it was too late. – For what? | -是否太迟了 -什么太迟了 |
[39:26] | To do the interview. | 做采访 |
[39:29] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[39:30] | I guess I realized I can’t let the people who hate me | 我意识到不能让我的声音 |
[39:33] | have a louder voice than my own. | 被憎恨我的人淹没 |
[39:39] | Hey. I didn’t know you were still here. | 我不知道你还没走 |
[39:42] | Stopped by to check on one case, wound up landing another. | 过来处理一起案子 结果又碰到另一起 |
[39:44] | Never a dull moment. | 一刻也不能停歇 |
[39:46] | Wouldn’t have it any other way, though, would we? | 也只能这样了 对吗 |
[39:49] | After a day like we just had, I’m not so sure. | 经过今天的事 我不是很确定 |
[39:52] | You know, with the lives we lead, | 我们过着这样的生活 |
[39:53] | you got to unwind now and again. | 你时不时必须要放松一下 |
[39:55] | Blow off all that steam. Go grab a drink? | 要释放一下压力 去喝杯酒吧 |
[39:59] | What do you say? | 怎么样 |
[40:01] | Relive some old times with a kindred spirit? | 与志趣相投的人重温一下昔日时光 |
[40:34] | What’s up, handsome? | 你好吗 帅哥 |
[40:36] | Wasn’t expecting you to stop by. | 没想到你会来 |
[40:40] | I had a hell of a day. | 今天累得够呛 |
[40:43] | And when it ended, | 下班的时候 |
[40:46] | I just realized the only thing I wanted to see was your face. | 我才发现 我只想见到你 |
[40:51] | That is so sweet. | 真暖心 |
[40:57] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[41:00] | Yeah. I am now. | 我现在没事了 |
[41:26] | – Officer Alonso. – Call me Chris. | -阿朗索警官 -叫我克里斯吧 |
[41:29] | Thank you for agreeing to talk to me. | 谢谢你同意来见我 |
[41:30] | Is it okay if I record this? | 我可以录音吗 |
[41:31] | – Of course. – Great. | -当然 -好 |
[41:33] | I was hoping we could start with your story, if that’s okay. | 如果可以的话 希望可以先聊聊你的经历 |
[41:36] | Sure. | 好 |
[41:38] | So, what made you become a cop? | 是什么让你成为一名警察 |