时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | I had a hell of a day. | 今天累得够呛 |
[00:10] | And when it ended, I just realized the only thing | 下班的时候 我才发现 |
[00:12] | I wanted to see was your face. | 我只想见到你 |
[00:14] | You’re still gonna try to pass the PFQ? | 你还要去试试体测吗 |
[00:16] | I’m gonna do it. I just need to be with my team. | 我一定要通过 我得跟我的队伍一起 |
[00:18] | JP Hicks. Commander’s son. | JP·希克斯 指挥官的儿子 |
[00:21] | We both know that I’m not the man you tried to raise me to be. | 你我都知道 我不是你想让我成为的那种人 |
[00:23] | When Barb got close to the end, | 小芭快要去世的时候 |
[00:25] | JP’s addiction got worse. | JP的毒瘾越来越大 |
[00:27] | I really miss her. | 我真的很想念她 |
[00:28] | I know. | 我知道 |
[00:33] | Nichelle, if I had known this is what “stopping by” meant… | 尼歇尔 早知道”顺道来一下”是做这个 |
[00:35] | Hey, if my man can bench 300 pounds, | 既然我的男人能搬动将近三百斤的东西 |
[00:38] | you’d best believe I’m gonna be taking advantage of that. | 那我自然要好好利用一番 |
[00:42] | Hey, you… | 你… |
[00:44] | I got better ideas on how you can be taking advantage. | 我知道怎么占便宜更好 |
[00:51] | No. Not right now. | 不 现在不行 |
[00:53] | I got to get this place ready for tomorrow night. | 我得给明晚的活动布置好场地 |
[00:54] | All right. | 好吧 |
[00:56] | So, who you got coming through | 这个月你请了谁 |
[00:57] | to inspire young minds this month? | 来启发年轻人 |
[00:58] | For once, someone the kids think is cool. | 总算请来了一个孩子们喜欢的人了 |
[01:02] | It’s that rapper, FarKrai. | 是饶舌歌手法尔克拉 |
[01:05] | FarKrai? Baby, he rose to the top | 法尔克拉 宝贝 他是靠着一首 |
[01:08] | with a song about putting bullets in cops. | 关于枪击警察的歌火的 |
[01:11] | Are you sure that’s the kind of message you want to spread? | 你确定你想传递这样的讯息 |
[01:12] | That song was a metaphor for the frustrations | 那首歌只是在暗喻 |
[01:16] | people have with the system. | 人们对体制的愤怒 |
[01:18] | It was also seven years ago. He’s evolved. | 而且那是七年前的事了 他进步了 |
[01:21] | Even if he does have good intentions now, | 即使现在他意图是好的 |
[01:22] | he still comes with a lot of baggage. | 他还是有挺多不良历史的 |
[01:24] | FarKrai made good and has been | 法克莱做了很多好事 |
[01:26] | giving back to the tune of millions of dollars. | 而且已经捐了几百万美元 |
[01:28] | The kind of activism you and I want to encourage. | 这就是我们想宣导的行为主义 |
[01:31] | And he still rolls with the same bangers he grew up with. | 但他还在跟小时候那些帮派兄弟混在一起 |
[01:34] | Nichelle, loyalty can get you killed in these streets. | 尼歇尔 忠诚会害你遇害街头的 |
[01:37] | Now, maybe FarKrai isn’t about that life anymore, | 或许法尔克拉已经洗心革面了 |
[01:39] | but hanging with people who are, he’s glamorizing it. | 但和他混在一起的人没有 他这是想洗白 |
[01:41] | He’s a complicated figure. | 他是个复杂的人 |
[01:43] | Okay, look. I have been working on this for weeks. | 好吧 这件事我已经筹备了几周了 |
[01:46] | The things you’re saying, | 你说的那些事 |
[01:48] | I’ve thought them through already, okay? | 我考虑过了 好吗 |
[01:50] | I’ve weighed the pros and the cons. | 我已经权衡过利弊 |
[01:51] | – I’m sure you have, but you need to… – Hondo, | -我相信你 但是你得… -洪都 |
[01:53] | I don’t need your help here. This isn’t a cop thing. | 这件事不用你插手 这跟警察没关系 |
[01:55] | No, this is a South L.A. thing. | 的确 但这事关洛杉矶南区 |
[01:57] | That’s why I understand this issue. | 所以我明白其中利害 |
[02:01] | I may not have grown up here, | 我虽然不是在这长大的 |
[02:02] | but I’m not as naive as you may think. | 但我也没有你想的那样天真 |
[02:04] | This is my call. | 我已经决定了 |
[02:06] | Okay? So, if this is really how you feel, | 好吗 你要是真这么觉得 |
[02:08] | you shouldn’t come tomorrow night. | 明晚就不该来 |
[02:11] | I’ll set up myself. | 我自己布置吧 |
[02:18] | All right. | 好吧 |
[02:26] | Sergeant Wilkins told me as soon as you finished this morning. | 今早你刚测完威尔金斯警司就告诉我了 |
[02:29] | There’s no reason to beat around the bush. | 那我就没必要拐弯抹角了 |
[02:30] | You already know you failed the PFQ. | 你已经知道了你没通过体能测试 |
[02:32] | – Yeah. – Not all of it. | -嗯 -也不是全部都没过 |
[02:33] | You exceeded expectations in the pull-ups, the sit-ups. | 引体向上 仰卧起坐你表现超出预期 |
[02:36] | – It was just the… – Three-mile run. | -就是 -五千米没过 |
[02:37] | I know. And there’s no need to worry. | 我知道 你不用担心 |
[02:38] | – Oh, I’m not. – Okay. | -我没有 -好吧 |
[02:40] | You just had hip surgery. | 你刚做完髋部手术 |
[02:41] | Your rehab commitment is impressive. | 你复健的积极性已经令人分外钦佩了 |
[02:44] | There’s no reason why you can’t retake | 没有理由不让你几周后 |
[02:45] | that section in a few weeks. | 补考那个项目 |
[02:46] | Yeah, until then, I got to ride the pine at HQ. | 是 在那之前 我只能在指挥部坐冷板凳 |
[02:49] | And, you know, I missed it by, like, this much, Commander. | 知道吗 我只差这么一点就过了 指挥官 |
[02:51] | – I know. – I’d like to sign up for the next qualifier. | -我知道 -我想报名参加下一场资格测试 |
[02:54] | – Luca, that’s in three days. – I know. | -卢卡 那就在三天后 -我知道 |
[02:56] | You fail the second PFQ, department regulations | 根据部门规定 体能测试两轮没过 |
[02:59] | has you riding the bench for months. | 你就要坐几个月冷板凳了 |
[03:02] | Just, why not get in a little more physical therapy? | 为什么不再去做做物理治疗呢 |
[03:04] | I don’t need more rehab, sir. I need to get past this | 我不需要复健 长官 我需要的是 |
[03:07] | – and get back out there. – I’m not saying no. | -通过体能测试重回前线 -我不是说不行 |
[03:09] | I’m just saying, take a day. | 我只是说 休息一天 |
[03:12] | Think it over. And if you still insist, | 好好想想 如果你还坚持这么做 |
[03:14] | then I’ll approve your sign-up. | 我就批准的你的申请 |
[03:18] | I’m so sorry. I didn’t realize that you had a meeting going. | 很抱歉 我不知道你在开会 |
[03:20] | No, it’s all good, JP. | 没事 JP |
[03:20] | – How you doing, man? – Good to see you, Luca. | -你还好吗 -很高兴见到你 卢卡 |
[03:22] | You, too, man. | 我也是 |
[03:23] | Our dinner’s not until next week, right? | 我们的晚饭是下周的事 对吗 |
[03:25] | I’m sorry I had to reschedule so many times. | 抱歉我改期了很多次 |
[03:27] | It’s just been busy. | 最近太忙了 |
[03:28] | No, please, don’t worry about it. | 不 没关系 |
[03:29] | I actually came here to ask you for a favor. | 我来其实是找你帮个忙的 |
[03:32] | Um, this is my friend Frida. | 这是我的朋友 弗里达 |
[03:34] | – Hello, sir. – Hi. | -你好 长官 -你好 |
[03:36] | Her car got impounded today, and… | 今天她的车被扣了 |
[03:38] | we were kind of hoping you could help us get it un-impounded. | 我们希望你能帮我们把车弄出来 |
[03:41] | Rack up a bunch of parking tickets? | 收了好几张违章停车的罚单了吧 |
[03:43] | Look, I know it’s not official SWAT business, | 我知道这不是特警队管的事 |
[03:45] | but she really needs it back. | 但她真的很需要这辆车 |
[03:47] | What your son isn’t saying is I live in that car. | 你儿子没有说我就住在那辆车里 |
[03:51] | It’s got all my things. | 我的东西都在里面 |
[03:52] | – My bed. – Okay, I see. | -包括我的床 -好吧 我知道了 |
[03:54] | I can’t promise anything, but I’ll make a few phone calls. | 我保证不了什么 但我会打电话问下的 |
[03:57] | Do you have a safe place to spend the night? | 你有安全的地方过夜吗 |
[03:59] | My floor. | 我家 |
[04:00] | Um, so here’s all the car info. | 车子的信息都在这了 |
[04:04] | All right, well, I’ll be in touch tomorrow. | 好 明天联系 |
[04:07] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 长官 |
[04:09] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[04:27] | Okay, so the beer’s warm, but Theo said | 好吧 啤酒让我暖起来了 但西奥说 |
[04:29] | that he could get us some vodka. | 他能给我们弄些伏特加来 |
[04:33] | Let’s go, let’s go. Move, move, move! | 走 走 快走 走 走 |
[04:35] | Wait, oh, my God! He has a gun! | 等等 天呐 他有枪 |
[04:37] | Move, move, move! I want everybody over here. | 快走 快走 所有人都来这边 |
[04:40] | Don’t be stupid, and you won’t get hurt. | 不做蠢事 就不会有事 |
[04:42] | Hurry up! Move! Go! | 快点 走 走 |
[04:44] | Everyone over here now! | 所有人都马上到这来 |
[04:47] | Shut your mouth! | 闭上你的嘴 |
[04:49] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[04:51] | Why? | 为什么 |
[04:53] | We’ll give you whatever. Take my mom’s jewelry, anything. | 要什么我都给你 我妈的珠宝 什么都行 |
[04:55] | – Shut up! – Please don’t hurt my friends. | -闭嘴 -请不要伤害我的朋友 |
[04:57] | Get your phones in the air. | 把你们的手机举起来 |
[04:58] | Put ’em above your heads. Now! | 举过头顶 快点 |
[05:15] | Me? | 我 |
[05:17] | What? No. No, no, I’m no one! | 什么 不 不 不 我不是什么人物 |
[05:19] | – No. Wait, no, stop! No, stop! – Leave him alone! | -不 等下 不 住手 -放开他 |
[05:22] | Get down and stay down. | 蹲下别站起来 |
[05:31] | All right, will do. On it. | 好 遵命 |
[05:32] | Deacon. | 迪肯 |
[05:33] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:35] | The partygoers took photos of the kidnappers’ vehicle. | 参加派对的人拍下了绑匪的车 |
[05:38] | RHD thinks they’ve got enough to issue an Amber Alert. | 劫案凶杀专案组认为此事足以发动安珀警报 |
[05:40] | Abductee is named Zane Coleman. | 被绑架者名叫赞恩·科尔曼 |
[05:42] | 16 years old. | 十六岁 |
[05:44] | Father’s been notified. | 已经通知他的父亲 |
[05:45] | He’s a big-time hedge fund manager. | 他是知名对冲基金经理 |
[05:47] | You think the kid’s being held for ransom? | 你觉得绑匪是为了要赎金 |
[05:49] | Well, unis are heading to the house now | 已经有警员去他家了 |
[05:50] | in case a demand comes in. | 以防绑匪提出要求 |
[05:51] | Meanwhile, SWAT’s gonna be here to close the gap. | 与此同时 特警队会前来补充人手 |
[05:53] | Hope is the kidnappers are still in the area. | 希望绑匪还未离开这块区域 |
[05:56] | Well, party in the hills, few roads in and out. | 派对地点在山上 进出的路不多 |
[05:58] | I mean, kids called 911 pretty quick, so maybe. | 孩子们很快就报了警 所以也许吧 |
[06:01] | There’s a lot of terrain to cover, though. | 不过搜查范围还是比较大的 |
[06:02] | Yeah, air support’s flying in. | 嗯 空中支援正在赶来 |
[06:03] | Chris and Street are sweeping up from the canyon. | 克里斯和斯特里特正在搜查峡谷 |
[06:05] | Hondo went south with Stevens. | 洪都和史蒂文斯去了南边 |
[06:06] | So you and I will coordinate from here. | 你跟我就从这开始搜吧 |
[06:08] | All right. | 好 |
[06:11] | Air 17. | 17号直升机 |
[06:12] | Thermal scan picked up three heat signatures | 红外扫描仪发现了三个热信号 |
[06:14] | working their way through backyards. | 正在穿过后院 |
[06:15] | Show 24-David responding. | 24D行动 |
[06:23] | Suspects are concealed behind the hedge on the north side. | 嫌犯藏在北面树篱后面 |
[06:25] | – LAPD! – LAPD! | -洛城警局 -洛城警局 |
[06:27] | – LAPD! – LAPD! | -洛城警局 -洛城警局 |
[06:28] | – Come out right now! – Hands up! Move! | -快出来 -举起手来 出来 |
[06:30] | – Hands up! – Come on, come on, come on. | -举起手来 -出来 出来 |
[06:34] | We’re Code 4. | 无需支援 |
[06:35] | What were you guys doing back there sneaking around? | 你们几个鬼鬼祟祟地在干什么 |
[06:37] | Uh, we were at a party, but we wanted some air for a sec. | 我们来参加派对 但想出来透口气 |
[06:40] | When we tried to go back, | 等我们想回去时 |
[06:41] | there were cops everywhere. | 就到处都是警察了 |
[06:42] | You figured the house was busted, so you tried to slip out | 你们以为警察来突击这里 所以想趁着 |
[06:44] | before anyone noticed you were missing, huh? | 没人发觉溜走 对吗 |
[06:46] | A boy got snatched from that party. | 有个男孩从那个派对上被掳走了 |
[06:48] | See anything strange while you were getting some air? | 你们在透气时有发觉异样吗 |
[06:51] | No, sir. | 没有 长官 |
[06:53] | Seems like you guys have | 你们应该有比 |
[06:54] | more important stuff to do than walk us home? | 送我们回家更重要的事要做吧 |
[07:03] | Hondo and Stevens | 洪都和史蒂文斯 |
[07:04] | found the kidnappers’ vehicle. It was abandoned. | 找到了绑匪的车 被遗弃了 |
[07:06] | – Swapped rides. Now they’re really in the wind. – Well, maybe not. | -换车了 现在他们真不知所踪了 -不一定 |
[07:08] | Bunch of the kids at the party reported that the kidnappers | 很多派对上的孩子说绑匪 |
[07:10] | called Zane Coleman’s phone before taking him. | 在绑走赞恩·科尔曼前拨打了他的手机 |
[07:12] | Quick way to I.D. someone in a crowd. | 在人群中找人的便捷方法 |
[07:14] | Do we know who called him? | 查到是谁给他打的电话了吗 |
[07:15] | Yeah. Well, Zane’s a-a minor, | 查到了 赞恩是未成年人 |
[07:16] | so RHD was able to access his phone records without a warrant. | 所以专案组无需搜查令就查了他的通话记录 |
[07:19] | Call came in from a phone registered to a Joel Powell. | 来电号码登记在一个叫乔尔·鲍威尔的人名下 |
[07:22] | Now, he’s got no priors, | 他没有前科 |
[07:23] | no connections to the Coleman family. | 和科尔曼家也没有交集 |
[07:25] | But his apartment is located close to the family mega-mansion. | 但他家离这家人的豪宅很近 |
[07:27] | Yeah. He clocks the wealth, the kid. He sees an opportunity. | 他发现这个小孩很有钱 看到了机会 |
[07:29] | Guy uses his own phone during an abduction? | 这家伙实施绑架时用了自己的手机 |
[07:32] | – It seems too easy. – Or too stupid. | -感觉没这么简单 -或者他太蠢了 |
[07:34] | If that means we can get Zane home quicker, | 如果这能让赞恩快点回家 |
[07:36] | it’s all the better for us. | 就是好消息 |
[07:38] | So, I heard Powell’s smarter than he first looked. | 我听说鲍威尔比我们一开始以为的要聪明 |
[07:41] | Unfortunately. From the smell of the dishes in his sink, | 很不幸 从他家水池里饭菜的气味来看 |
[07:43] | he cleared out of his place days ago. | 他几天前已经离开他家了 |
[07:45] | We didn’t find any planning materials, | 我们没找到任何谋划材料 |
[07:47] | nothing to indicate where he might have taken Zane. | 没有东西表明可能是他绑走了赞恩 |
[07:49] | Seems like a gnarly safe | 看着不过是一个劣质保险柜 |
[07:50] | for just a passport and some tax documents, though. | 放着护照和一些税务文件 |
[07:52] | Chris, you’re freshly certified. | 克里斯 你刚拿到证书 |
[07:54] | You sure you can pop it? | 你确定能打开它 |
[07:55] | On my way to find out. | 试试看 |
[07:57] | So, what did we find in Powell’s home? | 在鲍威尔家找到了什么 |
[08:01] | This is Zane? | 这是赞恩 |
[08:03] | Candid photo, long lens. | 抓拍照片 长焦镜头 |
[08:04] | Kid didn’t even know he was being watched. | 这孩子根本没察觉自己被监视了 |
[08:05] | More like stalked. | 更像是跟踪 |
[08:06] | Powell’s got newspaper articles about Zane’s baseball team. | 鲍威尔收藏了一篇报道赞恩棒球队的新闻 |
[08:10] | Copy of his yearbook. | 还有他的年鉴的复印件 |
[08:11] | Nothing on the parents? No financial records or job info? | 没有他父母的资料 没有财务记录或工作信息 |
[08:13] | Just a bunch of creepy stuff | 就是一堆奇怪的东西 |
[08:15] | that tells us he’s obsessed with someone else’s kid. | 告诉我们他痴迷别人家的小孩 |
[08:17] | Who is this guy? | 这人是谁 |
[08:18] | I don’t know. But, Commander, | 不知道 不过 指挥官 |
[08:19] | this isn’t some kidnap and ransom scheme. | 这不是什么勒索赎金的绑架案 |
[08:21] | Whatever Powell wants from Zane, | 鲍威尔想从赞恩那弄到的 |
[08:23] | it ain’t about money. | 不是钱 |
[09:06] | So, our suspect, Joel Powell, | 所以 我们的嫌犯 乔尔·鲍威尔 |
[09:07] | is about as vanilla as you can get. | 是个再寻常不过的人了 |
[09:09] | Yeah, he’s been in L.A. three years. | 他在洛杉矶待了三年 |
[09:11] | Originally from Chicago. | 本是芝加哥人 |
[09:12] | But, um, there’s no history of stalking. | 但是 他没有跟踪史 |
[09:14] | Not in any database of sexual predators. | 任何数据库中都没有查到他有性犯罪前科 |
[09:16] | What about the two accomplices? | 那其余两名共犯呢 |
[09:17] | The kids said that the men never took off their masks. | 孩子们说那些人没有摘下过自己的面罩 |
[09:19] | We’ve got no way to I.D. them. | 我们没有办法确认他们的身份 |
[09:21] | Officers, this is Zane’s father, Mark Coleman. | 警官们 这位是赞恩的父亲 马克·科尔曼 |
[09:24] | His wife was already on the plane | 赞恩被绑架时 |
[09:25] | back from Europe when Zane was taken. | 他妻子正在从欧洲回来的飞机上 |
[09:27] | I-I’ve been trying to reach Leah, | 我一直想试着联系莉亚 |
[09:28] | but she usually sleeps through that flight. | 但通常她在飞机上都会一直睡觉 |
[09:30] | She doesn’t even know that Zane is missing. It’s a nightmare. | 她还不知道赞恩失踪了 真是个噩梦 |
[09:32] | We’ll coordinate with the FAA, | 我们会协调联邦航空局 |
[09:34] | – get a message to her. – Thank you. | -给她捎口信的 -谢谢你 |
[09:35] | In the meantime, do you know this man? | 问你一下 你认识这个人吗 |
[09:37] | – Joel Powell? – No. He’s involved? | -乔尔·鲍威尔 -不认识 他有参与吗 |
[09:39] | Has he contacted you about a ransom? | 他有联系过你们要赎金吗 |
[09:41] | Because we’re willing to pay anything. | 我们多少都愿意给 |
[09:43] | Actually, we think | 事实上 我们认为 |
[09:44] | – it might be more personal. – Like, a revenge thing? | -这可能是私人恩怨 -你是说报复吗 |
[09:46] | I’ll get you a list of everyone that Leah and I have worked with. | 我会列出莉亚和我共事的所有人的名单 |
[09:48] | Unfortunately, Mr. Coleman, | 很不幸 科尔曼先生 |
[09:49] | Powell seems to have some kind of obsession with Zane. | 鲍威尔似乎对赞恩有某种痴迷 |
[09:52] | What kind of obsession? | 什么样的痴迷 |
[09:53] | We’re not sure. | 我们还不确定 |
[09:55] | This is all my fault. | 这都怪我 |
[09:57] | I told Zane it would be fine to go to the party | 我告诉赞恩 |
[09:59] | as long as he didn’t get into a car | 只要别上某个酒鬼的车 |
[10:00] | – with someone that’s been drinking. – It’s okay. | -参加派对也是件好事 -没关系 |
[10:01] | You rest assured that LAPD and SWAT | 请你放心 洛城警局和特警队 |
[10:04] | are doing everything possible to find your son. | 会尽全力找到你儿子的 |
[10:06] | Look, there’s still an active Amber Alert. | 现在安珀警报还未撤 |
[10:07] | Even if the kidnappers swapped vehicles, | 就算绑匪换了车 |
[10:09] | someone could spot Zane. | 总有人会看到赞恩的 |
[10:12] | Powell’s not trying to hide. | 鲍威尔根本没打算藏起来 |
[10:13] | Now he’s completely vanished? | 现在却彻底消失了 |
[10:15] | Something strange going on here. | 事有蹊跷 |
[10:16] | Chris is working on his safe. | 克里斯在开他的保险柜 |
[10:18] | We’ll know Powell’s secrets soon enough. | 很快我们就能知道鲍威尔的秘密了 |
[10:32] | Pressure sensors ready. | 压力传感器就位 |
[10:33] | – We good? – Power on. | -可以了吗 -开启 |
[10:38] | Did I mention this particular safe has | 我有说过这种保险柜的 |
[10:39] | over 64 million combinations? | 密码组合超过六千四百万种吗 |
[10:43] | It might take a minute… or ten. | 可能需要一会儿 或者更久 |
[10:45] | Worth the wait. | 不会白等的 |
[10:46] | Kinds of stuff Powell leaves lying out, | 就鲍威尔留下的那些东西来看 |
[10:48] | don’t want to imagine what he’s locking away. | 我可不想想象里面会锁着什么 |
[10:55] | I only got a minute. I’m sorry. | 我只有一点时间 抱歉 |
[10:57] | It’s okay. We’ll be quick. Any word on Frida’s car? | 没事 我们马上就走 弗里达的车有消息了吗 |
[10:59] | Well, it depends. | 看情况了 |
[11:00] | I called over, | 我打了电话 |
[11:02] | and I was able to get the parking tickets waived, but, um… | 我帮她销掉了违规停车的罚单 但是… |
[11:04] | But…? | 但是什么 |
[11:07] | The impound lot cross-checked with the DMV. | 拖吊场跟车管局对车进行了交叉检查 |
[11:09] | Your registration’s been lapsed two years. | 你的注册已经逾期两年了 |
[11:11] | Now, you’re gonna have to get it renewed, | 现在 你只能去续期 |
[11:13] | and you’ve got some pretty hefty fines. | 还得付一大笔罚金 |
[11:15] | All in all, this is what you’re looking at. | 这是全部金额 |
[11:19] | I can’t afford this. | 我没有这么多钱 |
[11:21] | I can’t afford a tenth of this. | 我连十分之一都负担不起 |
[11:23] | Please, it’s her shelter. | 求您了 这是她遮风避雨的地方 |
[11:25] | It’s way beyond my powers, son. I’m sorry. | 这远超出了我的权限 儿子 对不起 |
[11:27] | But I got you a guaranteed space | 但我确保在第三大街救济站 |
[11:29] | at the Third Street Rescue House. | 给你找到了一个位置 |
[11:30] | I have an officer bringing your things over | 我让一位警官把你的东西 |
[11:32] | from the impound lot, and they’d be happy to drive you downtown | 从拖吊场拿过来 如果你需要的话 |
[11:35] | if that’s, you know, something you’d want. | 他们也会很乐意开车送你去市里 |
[11:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[11:38] | Is there a place that I can wait for my things? | 有什么地方可以让我等东西送过来吗 |
[11:40] | – Yeah, absolutely. – No, no. Okay? | -当然了 -不 不行 知道吗 |
[11:42] | She needs her car, | 她需要她的车 |
[11:44] | not a bed in some random mission. | 而不是随便什么慈善机构里的位置 |
[11:45] | – Knock it off, JP. – Look, I get that you tried, | -行了 JP -我明白你努力过了 |
[11:48] | but it’s not good enough. | 但还不够 |
[11:55] | It’s okay. Come on. | 没关系 来吧 |
[11:57] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[11:59] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[12:02] | Got some very insistent | 有几个安珀警报的报信人 |
[12:03] | Amber Alert tipsters for you. | 坚持要见你 |
[12:05] | Okay, thanks, Sallen. | 谢了 萨伦 |
[12:06] | So, you guys saw the abducted boy we’re looking for? | 你们看见了我们正在找的被绑架的孩子吗 |
[12:08] | Been trying to tell the right person all day. | 我们一整天都在试图找管这事的人报告 |
[12:10] | We saw the kid and the truck he was taken in. | 我们看见了那孩子 还有带走他的车 |
[12:12] | Unfortunately, we already found that vehicle | 很遗憾 我们已经找到了那辆车 |
[12:14] | abandoned in the hills. | 车被遗弃在山上 |
[12:15] | Off Nichols Canyon Road? | 在尼克尔斯峡谷路边吗 |
[12:17] | We were working up there last night, filmed the whole thing. | 我们昨晚在那边干活 把整个过程都拍下来了 |
[12:19] | So you got the kidnappers on tape? Let’s have a look, bud. | 你们把绑架者录下来了 我们看看吧 |
[12:22] | Terms first. | 先谈条件 |
[12:23] | No, that’s not how it works. We’re the LAPD. | 不 这事不是这么操作的 这是洛城警局 |
[12:26] | We can subpoena it. | 我们可以发传票要你们交出来 |
[12:27] | You could, if you want to wait hours to see this. | 对 如果你想要等上几个小时再看的话 |
[12:29] | – Seriously? – See, we’re part of a news-gathering organization, | -你是认真的吗 -我们隶属于一家新闻采集机构 |
[12:32] | not required by law to help. | 没有法律规定我们必须提供帮助 |
[12:34] | But we are willing to. | 但我们愿意提供 |
[12:35] | Just want a little quid for our quo. | 就想要一点点回报 |
[12:37] | – There’s a kidnapped kid out there. – All we’re after | -有个孩子被绑架了 -我们想要的只是 |
[12:39] | are the LAPD’s incident logbooks for June 10, 2016. | 洛城警局一六年六月十日的事件日志 |
[12:42] | What for? | 做什么用 |
[12:43] | That’s our business. | 那是我们的事 |
[12:45] | We got a deal or what? | 你们同不同意 |
[12:48] | Okay, look, if the video’s useful, | 好吧 如果录像有用 |
[12:50] | we get you the logbook but a redacted version. | 我们给你日志 但是经过处理的版本 |
[12:54] | Okay. Thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[12:58] | That’s the license plate from the Amber Alert. | 那是安珀警报上说的车牌号 |
[13:01] | They’re putting that kid in another car. | 他们把那孩子转移到了另一辆车里 |
[13:05] | Truck matches the photos from the kids at the party, man. | 车子和派对上孩子们拍的照片吻合 |
[13:08] | We can’t see the plate on that SUV. | 看不清越野车上的车牌号 |
[13:10] | Hey, man, what are you doing? | 喂 你要干什么 |
[13:12] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[13:13] | That’s a plate. All right, I’ll put out a BOLO. | 车牌号 我去发协查通告 |
[13:15] | All right, I guess I’m arranging for those dudes | 那我去安排让那两人 |
[13:17] | – to get a look at the logbook. – All right. | -看一眼日志 -好 |
[13:19] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[13:25] | And we’re in. | 开了 |
[13:27] | No drilling required. | 无需用钻 |
[13:30] | All right. | 好吧 |
[13:32] | Standard I.D. stuff. Passport. | 标准的身份文件 护照 |
[13:36] | We have more creeping on Zane. | 还有更多窥视赞恩的证据 |
[13:38] | Here’s a copy of the kid’s birth certificate. | 这是他的出生证明副本 |
[13:40] | Uh, weird. He wasn’t born Zane Coleman. | 奇怪 他出生时不叫赞恩·科尔曼 |
[13:41] | He’s Zane Fuller. | 而是赞恩·福勒 |
[13:42] | Looks like his mother’s maiden name. No father listed. | 看来是他母亲的娘家姓 没写父亲是谁 |
[13:47] | Weirder. That’s Powell, | 更怪了 那是鲍威尔 |
[13:48] | and this is Leah Coleman, Zane’s mother. | 而这是莉亚·科尔曼 赞恩的母亲 |
[13:52] | And they look pretty legit. | 看着很像真情侣 |
[13:53] | No, I am not Zane’s biological father. | 对 我不是赞恩的生父 |
[13:57] | I adopted him when he was three, after Leah and I got married. | 在我和莉亚结婚以后 他三岁时我收养了他 |
[14:00] | I take it she never mentioned Powell. | 我想她应该从没提起过鲍威尔 |
[14:02] | No, Leah never talked about Zane’s bio-dad, | 对 莉亚从没提过赞恩的生父 |
[14:04] | and as far as I know, | 就我所知 |
[14:06] | he was out of the picture before Zane was even born. | 赞恩还没出生他就和她没关系了 |
[14:09] | I just can’t… I can’t believe that… | 我只是不能… 我不能相信… |
[14:11] | Well, this explains Powell’s obsession. | 这样鲍威尔的痴迷就能解释了 |
[14:12] | He was tracking his son. | 他在追踪他的儿子 |
[14:13] | Then he got a couple of buddies to help him take his family back. | 然后他找了几个朋友来帮他抢回自己的家人 |
[14:16] | Abducting him seems pretty extreme for a custody battle. | 为了争夺抚养权 绑架好像太极端了 |
[14:19] | I have to believe he tried reaching out | 我觉得他之前肯定先尝试过 |
[14:20] | some other way first. | 用别的方式去联系 |
[14:21] | FAA got in touch with Leah. | 联邦航空局和莉亚取得了联系 |
[14:23] | I’m gonna have them patch me through to her plane, | 我会让他们帮我把电话接通到她航班上 |
[14:24] | ask some new questions. | 问些新的问题 |
[14:27] | You got something new on Powell? | 鲍威尔那边有什么新发现吗 |
[14:28] | More like I’m developing a theory, | 算是有了一个新推测 |
[14:30] | but just go with me for a second. | 你先听我讲讲 |
[14:32] | So, according to his records, Powell attended | 根据他的档案 鲍威尔上了 |
[14:33] | one of the largest high schools in Chicago. | 芝加哥最大的高中之一 |
[14:35] | He followed that up by going to one of the biggest | 接着 又上了伊利诺伊大学 |
[14:37] | undergrad programs in the country, University of Illinois. | 我们国家本科生最多的学校之一 |
[14:40] | But he doesn’t appear in any yearbooks or club rosters. | 但他没出现在任何年鉴或者社团名单上 |
[14:47] | It’s an old Witness Protection trick, right? | 这是典型的证人保护计划 对吗 |
[14:48] | – Yep. – Falsify degrees from institutions so large, | -对 -这些学校这么大 |
[14:52] | any one student looks anonymous. | 每个人都不起眼 |
[14:53] | Nobody questions if he ever went to school there. | 没有人会怀疑他是否在那上过学 |
[14:55] | And that gives him motive. 17 years ago, | 这给了他动机 十七年前 |
[14:57] | if Powell went into Witness Protection | 如果鲍威尔加入了证人保护计划 |
[14:59] | and Leah didn’t go with him… | 而莉亚没有跟他一起去的话 |
[15:01] | Courts would’ve granted full custody of their child to her. | 法院会将孩子的监护权全部判给她 |
[15:03] | And then he’s out in the cold and all alone. | 那他就会孤身一人了 |
[15:05] | He lays low for a minute, and then follows them to L.A. | 他低调了一段时间 然后就追踪他们到了洛杉矶 |
[15:07] | and sees his son being raised by a new father. | 看到他儿子有了新爸爸 |
[15:09] | Powell’s got no problem burning his WITSEC I.D. | 鲍威尔完全不在乎暴露他的保护身份 |
[15:11] | He’s got the connections, | 他有关系 |
[15:13] | the skills to evaporate into thin air. | 有能力可以凭空消失 |
[15:14] | 嫌疑人 乔尔·鲍威尔 逮捕记录 无 现居住地 洛杉矶 曾居住地 芝加哥 | |
[15:14] | We don’t know who this guy really is | 我们不知道他的真实身份 |
[15:16] | and what he’s capable of. | 也不清楚他会干出什么事来 |
[15:17] | Just got off the phone with Leah Coleman. | 刚和莉亚·科尔曼通过电话 |
[15:19] | “Joel Powell” didn’t mean anything to her, | 她不认识什么乔尔·鲍威尔 |
[15:21] | but the minute I mentioned Zane’s father, she told me | 但当我提到赞恩的爸爸时 |
[15:23] | to talk to the U.S. Marshals office. | 她让我去找法警 |
[15:25] | I think this guy’s in the… | 我觉得这个人加入了 |
[15:26] | Witness Protection. | 证人保护计划 |
[15:28] | Exactly. I ran a message up the proper channels, | 没错 我在找人问了 |
[15:31] | waiting for confirmation. | 还在等确认 |
[15:34] | BOLO just got a hit on the kidnappers’ SUV. | 协查通告有消息了 发现了绑匪的车 |
[15:36] | Spotted outside a research lab in the Valley. | 在谷区一家研究实验室外 |
[15:37] | That’s us. | 该我们出发了 |
[15:42] | Site manager confirmed the silent alarm was tripped. | 实验室经理确认触发了无声警报 |
[15:44] | Didn’t let anyone inside. | 没有让任何人进去 |
[15:45] | Powell won’t know we’re coming. | 鲍威尔不会知道我们要过去 |
[15:46] | Might still have his muscle with him. | 他的帮手也许也在 |
[15:48] | And it’s likely Zane’s here. Report said the van’s | 赞恩也很有可能在这 报告说 |
[15:50] | near the northeast entrance. | 车停在东北入口附近 |
[15:56] | Go, go, go! | 上上上 |
[16:00] | Chris, Street, two side. Move. | 克里斯 斯特里特 去东侧 |
[16:03] | Deacon, Tan, you’re with me. | 迪肯 谭 你们跟着我 |
[16:04] | Let’s move. | 行动 |
[16:13] | Police! LAPD! | 警察 洛城警局 |
[16:16] | They have Zane! Save him! | 他们抓了赞恩 救他 |
[16:18] | Get in! | 进去 |
[16:24] | Tan! | 谭 |
[16:28] | Go! Move! | 走 开车 |
[16:29] | Hondo, SUV’s moving. | 洪都 他们开车跑了 |
[16:40] | 20-David, in pursuit. | 20D正在追捕嫌疑犯 |
[16:41] | Suspects are in the tagged vehicle, | 嫌疑犯在目标车辆中 |
[16:43] | headed southwest on Clark. | 在克拉克大街上向西南行驶 |
[16:53] | Now running east on Maple. | 现在在美普尔街上向东行驶 |
[17:03] | Patrol unit 4-Baker-2 en route. ETA one minute. | 巡逻小队4B2在路上了 预计一分钟到达 |
[17:06] | We don’t have time. They’re gonna hit somebody. | 我们没时间了 他们会撞到人的 |
[17:12] | Tan, get up close. | 谭 跟上去 |
[17:13] | We’ll use the nets to drag them to a stop. | 我们用网把他们拦下来 |
[17:24] | Tan, back off! Back off! | 谭 躲开 躲开 |
[17:46] | Paramedics said you two were intact but… | 急救人员说你俩没有大碍 不过… |
[17:48] | Happy to see it with our own eyes. | 我们还是想亲自看一眼 |
[17:49] | – Nothing’s broken, no major contusions. – Lucky day. | -没有骨折 没有严重的挫伤 -真幸运 |
[17:52] | Well, Luca, I hate to tell you, but Black Betty’s | 卢卡 我本不想告诉你 但是黑贝蒂 |
[17:54] | not looking quite as good as we are right now. | 现在可没有我们这么完好 |
[17:55] | She kept you guys safe, though. | 但它保护了你们 |
[17:57] | Want to run concussion protocols on both of you | 你们俩都需要在复职之前 |
[17:58] | before clearing you back for duty. | 做一次脑震荡检查 |
[18:00] | All right. Just give us a few minutes, okay? | 好的 给我们几分钟 好吗 |
[18:02] | Bomb squad said the device | 拆弹小队说那个装置 |
[18:03] | was RDX and a detonator cap, made up on the spot | 是黑索金炸药加雷管 是他们当场 |
[18:06] | with stuff those guys stole from that lab. | 用从实验室偷来的东西做的 |
[18:08] | The whole thing was odd. | 这一切都很奇怪 |
[18:09] | Zane wasn’t there, and it didn’t really feel | 赞恩不在那 鲍威尔感觉也不像 |
[18:10] | like Powell was in charge or present by choice. | 是领头的 或是自愿去的 |
[18:12] | He said “They” took Zane, wanted us to save him. | 他说”他们”绑了赞恩 想让我们救他 |
[18:15] | So Powell’s not the kidnapper, he’s a victim | 所以鲍威尔不是绑匪 他是受害者 |
[18:17] | – and another hostage. – Crew is using | -也是人质 -那伙罪犯 |
[18:18] | his kid as leverage, coercing him, man. | 用他儿子做筹码强迫他 |
[18:20] | To do what? Who are they? | 强迫他做什么 他们是谁 |
[18:22] | That’s what we got to figure out. | 这正是我们要搞清楚的 |
[18:23] | I got a deputy U.S. Marshal in my office who might | 有位司法区副法警在我办公室 |
[18:25] | be able to fill in some details. | 他也许可以告诉我们一些细节 |
[18:27] | Deacon, Chris, meet me in the situation room. | 迪肯 克里斯 来战情室见我 |
[18:32] | Officers, this is Elena Reid, | 警官们 这是埃琳娜·里德 |
[18:33] | Powell’s WITSEC handler. | 鲍威尔证人保护计划的管理人 |
[18:35] | Bernard, bring up Powell and Cassata’s crew. | 伯纳德 调出鲍威尔和卡萨塔的团伙资料 |
[18:37] | 17 years ago, Joel Powell was Quinn Burnett. | 十七年前 乔尔·鲍威尔叫奎恩·伯内特 |
[18:40] | He was a member of an anti-war group, | 他是一个反战组织的成员 |
[18:41] | called itself the Deliverance Accord. | 组织的名字叫拯救条约 |
[18:43] | The Accord’s protests were initially nonviolent, | 一开始他们是和平抗议 |
[18:45] | until Powell’s college roommate Damian Cassata took the reins. | 直到鲍威尔的大学室友达米安·卡萨塔掌权 |
[18:48] | He figured more casualties meant more attention. | 他认为死伤越多越能引起重视 |
[18:50] | And Powell was the bomb builder? | 而鲍威尔就是负责造炸弹的 |
[18:51] | Yes, but he didn’t have the stomach for blowing people up. | 是的 但他不忍心炸别人 |
[18:54] | Turned state’s evidence, told us about the group’s plot | 上交了证据 告诉了我们这个组织 |
[18:56] | to attack a hotel conference hall | 计划袭击酒店会议厅的阴谋 |
[18:58] | and was the key witness against his conspirators. | 他是指控同谋的关键证人 |
[19:00] | Probably saved hundreds of lives. | 可能救下了几百条人命 |
[19:02] | But put a target on his back. | 但他就成了靶子 |
[19:05] | Cassata, Lars Greer, | 卡萨塔 拉尔斯·格里尔 |
[19:07] | Pierce Felton all got 12 to 18. | 皮尔斯·菲尔顿都被判了十二到十八年 |
[19:09] | Cassata took it personal, openly threatened Powell in court. | 卡萨塔将之视为私仇 在法庭上公然威胁鲍威尔 |
[19:12] | So Powell enrolled in WITSEC. | 所以鲍威尔就加入了证人保护计划 |
[19:14] | His pregnant girlfriend didn’t want to go with him? | 他怀孕的女友没跟着他一起吗 |
[19:15] | Ah, Leah didn’t want to leave her friends and family. | 莉亚不想离开她朋友和家人 |
[19:17] | It’s a big ask for partners and spouses. | 对搭档和配偶来说 这个要求有点过 |
[19:20] | So, Powell lost her and his unborn son. | 鲍威尔失去了她 还有他未出世的儿子 |
[19:22] | Only way to have a relationship with his family | 他和家人保持联系的唯一办法 |
[19:24] | is to watch from a distance. | 就是远远地守望着他们 |
[19:26] | Fast-forward to now. Cassata and a few other | 回到现在 卡萨塔以及 |
[19:28] | Accord members got out of prison a few months ago. | 其他几个成员数月前刚刚出狱 |
[19:30] | So, Powell’s hidden by WITSEC, | 鲍威尔受证人计划保护 |
[19:31] | and Damian must have tracked down Leah. | 所以达米安一定追踪到了莉亚 |
[19:33] | Then found Zane. Realized the kid was the perfect motivator | 之后找到了赞恩 发现那孩子就是 |
[19:36] | to make Powell do what they want. | 让鲍威尔服从他们的完美筹码 |
[19:37] | Any chance that they’re looking to restart their agenda now? | 他们现在有没有可能是想重启计划 |
[19:39] | They would go after a political target, | 他们会瞄准政治目标 |
[19:41] | something with a lot of potential for collateral damage. | 以及能够引起巨大附带损害的东西 |
[19:43] | I’ll have threat assessment draw up some possible targets, | 我去让威胁评估小组列出可能的目标 |
[19:45] | alert units around the city. | 提醒市内警力 |
[19:52] | Lab’s taking inventory on what was stolen. | 实验室在盘点被窃物品 |
[19:54] | – We should hear back from them soon. – Okay. | -应该很快就有回复 -好 |
[19:55] | But get this. Those tipsters from earlier? | 但你看这个 之前提供情报的那两个 |
[19:57] | Yeah, I was just about to tell them I fast-tracked | 我正要告诉他们我加快了 |
[19:59] | – their records request. – I was looking into them. | -他们查看记录的申请 -我查了下他们 |
[20:02] | What is that? Is that a UFO? | 那是什么 不明飞行物吗 |
[20:03] | They aren’t journalists. | 他们不是记者 |
[20:04] | They’re conspiracy theory YouTubers. | 他们是主张阴谋论的油管博主 |
[20:08] | You lied. | 你们撒谎了 |
[20:10] | Uh, we recontextualized. | 我们是再语境化 |
[20:12] | Technically, we do report information to five million subscribers. | 严格上讲 我们是在为五百万订阅者报道消息 |
[20:16] | Five million? | 五百万 |
[20:17] | Requests take months for civilians. | 平民申请需要耗费数月 |
[20:19] | Can’t blame us for spotting an opportunity to use a shortcut. | 所以不能怪我们另辟蹊径 |
[20:22] | What do you guys want with the logs anyway? | 你们要那些日志干什么 |
[20:23] | I mean, what happened back in 2016? | 一六年发生了什么 |
[20:27] | On the night of June 10, 2016, | 一六年六月十日的晚上 |
[20:29] | I was crashing at Ira’s, and we saw it. | 我在艾拉家过夜 我们就看见了它 |
[20:32] | Just hanging there in the night sky, | 就挂在夜空上 |
[20:34] | our first unidentified flying object. | 那是我们发现的第一例不明飞行物 |
[20:36] | We started looking into close encounters | 我们开始在全国范围内调查 |
[20:37] | for folks all over the country. | 与此相似的经历 |
[20:39] | But viewers want the details of our origin story. | 但观众想要知道故事的始末细节 |
[20:42] | And we didn’t know how to prove what we’d seen. | 而我们不知道如何证明我们看见的东西 |
[20:44] | Then we thought, | 于是我们就想 |
[20:45] | the ship was huge, and it was hovering | 那艘巨大的飞船在城市上空 |
[20:46] | over the city for six full minutes. | 盘旋了整整六分钟 |
[20:49] | So you figure, other people must have seen it, | 所以你觉得一定也有其他人看见了 |
[20:50] | and if someone called 911, | 如果有人打了报警电话 |
[20:52] | that’d back your story. | 就能证明你们的故事的真实性了 |
[20:55] | You guys know there’s no such thing as UFOs, right? | 你们知道不明飞行物根本不存在 对吧 |
[20:58] | Tell that to the Navy | 你去和海军 |
[20:59] | and their cockpit videos that just got declassified. | 以及他们刚解禁的驾驶舱录像说去吧 |
[21:01] | What we saw that night was oblong | 那晚我们看见的东西是椭圆形的 |
[21:03] | and defied physics as we know it. | 违背了我们已知的物理学 |
[21:05] | It’s what made us start our YouTube channel, | 所以我们创建了自己的油管频道 |
[21:07] | exposing the things the government tries to keep hidden. | 揭露政府想要隐瞒的事情 |
[21:09] | There’s one problem, fellas– | 有一个问题 伙计们 |
[21:11] | SWAT’s not in the paranormal investigation business. | 特警队并不负责超自然调查任务 |
[21:13] | Hey, we made a deal. | 我们说好了的 |
[21:15] | If our video was useful, we get the logbook. | 如果我们的视频有用 就把日志给我们 |
[21:18] | Can you honestly say it didn’t help you? | 你能摸着良心说它没用吗 |
[21:26] | These are your personal effects. | 这些是你的私人物品 |
[21:29] | – Thank you. – Could you give us a minute? | -谢谢 -能让我们单独待一会吗 |
[21:34] | You don’t have to stay at the shelter, | 你不必待在庇护所 |
[21:36] | but wherever you decide to have them take you, | 但无论你决定让他们把你送去哪 |
[21:39] | please be safe. | 一定要注意安全 |
[21:41] | Um..I-I wanted to tell you that JP knows | 我想告诉你 JP知道 |
[21:44] | that the mission houses have restrictions, curfews. | 救济处有限制令 宵禁之类的 |
[21:47] | I mean, they’re to keep people safe, | 他们是为了保护人们的安全 |
[21:48] | but I work in deliveries, late shift. | 但我在物流行业上晚班 |
[21:51] | So it’s hard to stay there and keep your job. | 所以你住在那就很难平衡工作了 |
[21:55] | – Yes. – I got it. | -是的 -我懂了 |
[21:56] | And JP said what he said because he’s protective. | JP说了那些话是因为他想保护我 |
[21:59] | A kind neighbor. | 他是一个友善的邻居 |
[22:00] | Started parking my car on his street six months ago. | 六个月前我开始把车停在他家街边 |
[22:03] | He brings me takeout every week. | 他每周给我带外卖 |
[22:07] | We have dinner. | 我们一起吃晚餐 |
[22:08] | He never told me any of that. | 他没跟我说过这些 |
[22:12] | Commander, I don’t know you very well, | 指挥官 我不是很了解你 |
[22:14] | but it seems like the two of you are… | 但看起来你们俩 |
[22:17] | so worried about scaring each other away… | 都很担心会把对方吓走 |
[22:21] | …you don’t really talk. | 你们从不交流 |
[22:40] | Please. He’s a kid. He didn’t do anything to you. | 求你 他还是个孩子 他没有伤害你 |
[22:43] | You and I were gonna change the world, remember? | 我们要一起改变世界 记得吗 |
[22:46] | This time, I’m not foolish enough to care about that. | 这次 我不会再蠢到去在乎这个了 |
[22:48] | I’m the one you want. Let Zane go. | 你要的人是我 放赞恩走 |
[22:54] | Does he know? | 他知道吗 |
[23:01] | He doesn’t. | 看来他不知道 |
[23:04] | Let me introduce you. | 我来介绍你们认识 |
[23:07] | This lying, worthless coward is your father. | 这个满口谎言一无是处的懦夫是你父亲 |
[23:12] | There’s a dozen events all over town | 整个城有十几个 |
[23:14] | the Accord might be targeting, | 条约组织可能攻击的目标 |
[23:16] | and who knows how many we’re not thinking of. | 还有更多我们没想到的目标 |
[23:18] | First, Powell needs to finish their bombs. | 首先 鲍威尔要为他们完成炸弹 |
[23:20] | Lab took stock– in addition to the RDX, | 化验室清点了库存 除了黑索金[高能炸药] |
[23:23] | they also took binding materials and tributyl citrate. | 他们还拿了粘合材料和柠檬酸三乙酯 |
[23:26] | They’re gonna build Semtex. | 他们打算造塞姆汀塑胶炸药 |
[23:27] | Look, it matches the Accord’s plan from 17 years ago. | 这与十七年前拯救条约组织的计划相符 |
[23:30] | I mean, it’s ironic, | 真讽刺啊 |
[23:30] | using military explosives to protest a war. | 利用军方爆炸物来抗议战争 |
[23:33] | Cassata still has two hostages, | 卡萨塔仍持有两名人质 |
[23:34] | one of them a kid. Any good news? | 其中一名是孩子 有好消息吗 |
[23:36] | To mix the plasticizer, | 为了给炸药混入可塑剂 |
[23:37] | Powell needs a high-temperature furnace. | 鲍威尔需要高温炉 |
[23:39] | Okay, we narrowed down the options. | 我们缩小了可选择范围 |
[23:40] | This is a glassworks in the Arts District. | 这里是艺术区的玻璃工厂 |
[23:43] | The area’s too busy for people trying to lay low. | 这块区域对想隐藏行踪的人来说太拥挤了 |
[23:45] | USC’s med school has one, but it’s a good distance | 南加州大学医学院有一个高温炉 |
[23:48] | from the places we know the Accord’s been. | 但是它距离已知的条约组织所在地太远了 |
[23:50] | Which leaves this factory, abandoned six months ago. | 这就只剩下这个工厂 六个月前被弃置 |
[23:53] | Unclear if the furnace is even still there. | 不清楚高温炉是否还在 |
[23:55] | That’s a good location. Minimal onlookers. | 这个地点位置不错 最不易被人发现 |
[23:57] | Round up 20 squads. | 集合20小队 |
[23:58] | You’re gonna have to take a new armored vehicle. | 开新的装甲车 |
[24:00] | Try not to get this one blown up. | 不要把这辆也炸了 |
[24:30] | There’s a furnace here. | 这里有个高温炉 |
[24:31] | It’s still warm. | 还是热的 |
[24:32] | Got bomb-building materials, not a lot else. | 找到炸药制作材料了 没有发现其它 |
[24:34] | Definitely used this place as their home base. | 绝对是把这里作为基地 |
[24:40] | Hold. | 停 |
[24:42] | This is 20-David. | 这里是20D |
[24:42] | I’m hearing activity in the northeast corner. | 我听到东北角有动静 |
[24:49] | Help! | 救命 |
[24:51] | LAPD! | 洛城警局 |
[24:52] | It’s Powell. They left him behind. | 是鲍威尔 他们把他留下了 |
[24:54] | Are you alone? | 你是一个人吗 |
[24:56] | All right, we’re coming down. | 好 我们要下来了 |
[25:01] | We’ve got Powell. | 我们找到鲍威尔了 |
[25:02] | They got him strapped to an explosive device. | 他们在他身上绑了爆炸装置 |
[25:04] | This is 20-David. Everybody out of the building, | 这里是20D 所有人撤离这栋建筑 |
[25:06] | and call the bomb squad. | 呼叫拆爆组 |
[25:07] | Running out of time here. | 时间紧迫 |
[25:08] | There’s fail-safes everywhere. | 这里到处都是自动防故障装置 |
[25:09] | Leave me. They still have Zane. | 别管我 赞恩还在他们手上 |
[25:10] | No, we got to get you out of here first. | 不行 我们得先把你救出去 |
[25:12] | Now, you built this thing. How do we beat it? | 既然这玩意是你造的 告诉我们该怎么解除 |
[25:14] | There isn’t enough time to disarm it safely. | 没有时间安全解除炸药了 |
[25:15] | Hold on. It’s Semtex, right? | 等一下 这是塞姆汀塑胶炸药 对吧 |
[25:17] | – So there’s got to be a detonator charge somewhere? – Yeah. | -所以一定有雷管炸药对吧 -对 |
[25:19] | What are you thinking, Deac? | 你在想什么 迪肯 |
[25:20] | If we put the whole vest in water, | 如果我们把整件马甲放进水里 |
[25:22] | would that disperse the charge? | 能不能把起雷管炸药分散开 |
[25:23] | Short it out without detonating the bomb? | 让它短路而不引爆炸药 |
[25:26] | I don’t know. It might. | 我不知道 也许吧 |
[25:27] | This is 20-David. I need water. | 这里是20D 我需要水 |
[25:29] | A tub, a tank, anything. | 一个浴缸或水箱 随便什么都行 |
[25:30] | Utilities haven’t run here in months. | 这里的公共设备有几个月没有运转过了 |
[25:32] | There’s bottled water with the emergency supplies. | 应急用品里有瓶装水 |
[25:34] | – What about bottled water? – No. | -瓶装水可以吗 -不行 |
[25:35] | Just getting it wet could close the circuit and set it off. | 只是弄湿的话可能会接通电路引爆炸弹 |
[25:37] | Negative. It’s got to be fully submerged. | 不行 必须得全部浸入水中 |
[25:40] | If this doesn’t work, | 如果这样不成功 |
[25:41] | you need to know I built two vests. | 你们得知道我造了两件炸弹马甲 |
[25:43] | Damian said the other one’s for Zane. | 达米安说另一件是给赞恩的 |
[25:44] | We’re gonna get you through this. | 我们会把你救出去的 |
[25:46] | Tan, I need some good news. | 谭 我需要听到好消息 |
[25:48] | Save Zane. | 救救赞恩 |
[25:50] | And will you tell him I… | 帮我告诉他我 |
[25:51] | I wanted so badly to know him. | 我非常想了解他 |
[25:53] | I’m sorry I never got to be his father. | 很抱歉我没尽到做父亲的责任 |
[25:55] | No, hey, hey, listen to me. | 不 听我说 |
[25:56] | We are gonna get you out of this. | 我们会把你救出去的 |
[25:57] | Just help us help you. | 你得帮我们救你自己 |
[25:59] | You’re gonna see your son again. | 你会再次见到你的儿子 |
[26:01] | I got a fountain on the three side– | 我在南面找到了喷泉 |
[26:02] | not clean, but it’s full. | 不干净 但是水是满的 |
[26:04] | All right, let’s get him out of here. | 好 我们带他出去 |
[26:05] | – Easy. – Let’s go. | -小心 -起来 |
[26:06] | Carry him slowly, slowly, slowly. | 扶着他慢慢起 慢点 |
[26:11] | Over there, over there. | 在那里 在那 |
[26:12] | It’s about four and a half deep. | 大约有一米四深 |
[26:14] | All right, good. Get some distance. | 知道了 很好 让大家后退 |
[26:17] | Go, Deac. | 来吧 迪肯 |
[26:18] | Throw him now. | 现在把他扔进去 |
[26:33] | 20-David. We’re clear. | 20D 我们安全了 |
[26:35] | Bomb’s deactivated. | 炸弹解除 |
[26:40] | Powell wasn’t supposed to survive. | 按理说鲍威尔没法活下来 |
[26:42] | So the Accord didn’t hide their plans from him. | 所以条约组织没有向他隐瞒他们的计划 |
[26:45] | They intend to hit the First River Bank on Hill Street, | 他们想要袭击位于希尔街的先河银行 |
[26:47] | then skip town via charter plane. | 然后乘坐包机逃离 |
[26:48] | I thought these guys were political. | 我以为这些家伙想要表达政治意愿 |
[26:49] | Why switch to a straight cash grab? | 为什么变成直接抢劫了 |
[26:51] | According to Powell, | 据鲍威尔所说 |
[26:52] | Cassata ranted a lot about what the world owes him. | 卡萨塔嚷嚷了很多世界亏欠于他的话 |
[26:55] | Sounds like he lost his ideals in prison. | 听起来他在监狱里丧失了理想 |
[26:57] | It’s all about revenge and profit now. | 现在他只在乎复仇和利益了 |
[26:59] | Putting the bomb on Zane and sending him into the bank, | 将炸药放在赞恩身上 并派他进入银行 |
[27:01] | covers both bases, and it provides a diversion | 以此掩盖这两个动机 转移我们的注意力 |
[27:03] | while the Accord makes a run for it. | 好让条约组织顺利逃脱 |
[27:05] | All right, we’ll connect with the airfield, | 那好 我们跟机场联络 |
[27:06] | shut down any chance to get out of L.A. | 将所有能离开洛城的机会都掐掉 |
[27:09] | Cassata can’t know what’s up. | 不能让卡萨塔知道发生了什么 |
[27:10] | If they even start to feel cornered, | 如果他们感到有一丝不对劲 |
[27:11] | he’ll detonate that vest, | 他就会引爆那件背心 |
[27:13] | killing Zane and anyone near him. | 炸死赞恩和他附近的人 |
[27:14] | Not on our watch. | 我们不会让这种事发生的 |
[27:18] | – Let me come with you to save Zane. – Can’t do that. | -让我和你一起去救赞恩 -不行 |
[27:20] | – I can help. – All right, you want to help? | -我能帮上忙 -行 你想帮忙吗 |
[27:21] | We have until my team rolls out | 在我的小队出发前 |
[27:22] | for you to teach me how to deactivate | 你来教我怎么解除 |
[27:24] | the bomb Cassata intends to strap to your son. | 卡萨塔准备捆在你儿子身上的炸弹 |
[27:26] | Now, we can spend that time arguing, | 我们可以用这时间来争论 |
[27:27] | or you can show me how. | 你也可以告诉我该怎么做 |
[27:46] | Please end your call, sir. | 请挂掉电话 先生 |
[27:48] | It’s for you. | 是找你的 |
[27:59] | Hello? | 喂 |
[28:00] | Hit the alarm, | 你要是触发警报 |
[28:01] | and the kid and everyone within 50 feet of him dies. | 那孩子和他周围15米内的人都会死 |
[28:05] | No cops. | 不许报警 |
[28:06] | Understood? | 明白了吗 |
[28:08] | Kid’s got a duffel. | 那孩子有个行李袋 |
[28:09] | He walks out with $2 million in three minutes, | 他要在三分钟内带着两百万美金出来 |
[28:12] | or you know what happens. | 否则你明白会发生什么 |
[28:17] | All right, keep it business as usual. | 好了 保持一切正常 |
[28:19] | We can’t let the Accord know we’re here. | 我们不能让条约组织知道我们在这里 |
[28:20] | Deac, it’s too late. Zane’s already here. | 迪肯 太迟了 赞恩已经来了 |
[28:22] | All right, listen, I need you to get that kid, | 好 听着 我要你去找那孩子 |
[28:23] | bring him back here quickly and quietly. | 赶快悄悄把他带到后面来 |
[28:25] | Tan, you stay with the teller, keep her calm. | 谭 你留在柜员身边 让她保持冷静 |
[28:27] | Work the demand. | 处理他们的要求 |
[28:30] | 30-David. Zane’s already in the bank. | 30D 赞恩已经在银行了 |
[28:33] | He’s made communication with a teller. | 他和柜员交谈过了 |
[28:34] | Bomb’s in play. Should I try to defuse it here? | 炸弹启动了 我要试着在这里拆除吗 |
[28:36] | No, not while Cassata’s out there with a remote trigger. | 不行 卡萨塔有个遥控触发器 |
[28:38] | He’s got to be close, Deac. | 他肯定就在附近 迪肯 |
[28:40] | Anybody got eyes? | 有人看见他了吗 |
[28:41] | North side’s business as usual. | 北边一切正常 |
[28:43] | Can’t see anything, either. | 我这也没看见什么 |
[28:45] | All right, it’s muted. Miss, I’m LAPD. | 好了 打成静音了 女士 我是洛城警局的 |
[28:47] | I’m here to help. What’s he asking for? | 我是来帮你的 他要什么 |
[28:48] | – $2 million. – Say you need permission | -两百万美金 -你就说你需要许可 |
[28:50] | to access that much cash, buy some time. | 才能拿到那么多现金 争取一点时间 |
[28:53] | Hey, hey. Zane? | 赞恩 |
[28:55] | Hi. I’m Sergeant Kay with the LAPD. | 我是洛城警局的凯警司 |
[28:57] | How you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[28:58] | Okay? All right. You got a bag? | 还好吧 你有袋子吗 |
[29:02] | Tan. | 谭 |
[29:03] | Where are you supposed to take the bag after you get the money? | 你拿到钱之后要把袋子拿到哪里去 |
[29:04] | I-I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:05] | Th-They said I was supposed to get the phone back, | 他们说要我把手机拿回来 |
[29:06] | – and then they’d tell me. – Okay. | -然后就会告诉我 -好 |
[29:09] | We’re getting the money, but Cassata’s threatening | 我们在装钱 但卡萨塔说赞恩现在不走出去 |
[29:10] | to pull the trigger unless Zane walks out now. | 他就要引爆炸弹 |
[29:12] | Airship’s still two minutes away. | 空中支援还有两分钟才能到 |
[29:13] | We got to flush him out into the open. | 我们得把他引到开阔地带 |
[29:16] | All right, new plan. | 好了 新计划 |
[29:18] | This is a tracking dot. | 这是一个追踪器 |
[29:20] | When you return the bag, we’re gonna follow you. | 你把袋子拿给他们的时候 我们会跟着你 |
[29:22] | – No, I can’t, I can’t. – Yeah, you can, you can, | -不 我做不到 -你可以的 |
[29:23] | you can. Listen to me. | 你可以的 听我说 |
[29:24] | I know it’s scary, but it’s okay, | 我知道这很吓人 但会没事的 |
[29:26] | ’cause we’re gonna be right behind you, all right? | 因为我们就在你身后 好吗 |
[29:28] | I promise you I’ll be there for you. Okay? | 我保证我会陪着你 好吗 |
[29:31] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:42] | Hey, I got the money. | 我拿到钱了 |
[29:52] | Turn right. | 右转 |
[29:53] | Walk down the block. | 走到街区尽头 |
[29:58] | Zane’s out of our sightline. | 赞恩走出我们的视线范围了 |
[30:13] | This is it. Move in. Go, go, go, go. | 就是现在 行动 快快快 |
[30:16] | Open it up. | 打开袋子 |
[30:19] | It’s good. | 没问题 |
[30:20] | N-Now, get this thing off me so you can get out of here. I… | 把这东西拆下来 你们就能离开了 |
[30:24] | Kid, you going boom is the escape plan. | 孩子 炸死你就是我们的逃跑计划 |
[30:31] | Let’s go! | 行动 |
[30:36] | Go! Go! | 上 上 |
[30:37] | Watch the kid! | 当心那孩子 |
[30:42] | Downstairs! | 下去 |
[30:43] | Move, move, move, move! | 让开 让开 |
[30:45] | Move, move! Everybody down! | 让开 所有人趴下 |
[30:47] | Move! Come on! | 让开 快点 |
[30:58] | Stay down, stay down! | 趴下 趴下 |
[31:03] | Go! Out of the way! | 快点 别挡路 |
[31:05] | Down! Let’s go! | 趴下 快点 |
[31:09] | Move, move! LAPD! LAPD! Get out of the way! | 让开 让开 洛城警局 别挡路 |
[31:11] | Get down, get down! | 趴下 趴下 |
[31:19] | Down! | 趴下 |
[31:20] | Move! Move! | 让开 让开 |
[31:22] | LAPD! Move! | 洛城警局 让开 |
[31:23] | Come on! Move it! | 快点 让开 |
[31:27] | Let’s go! | 快点 |
[31:30] | Stand back. Doors are closing. | 请退后 正在关门 |
[31:34] | Everybody down! Everybody down! | 所有人趴下 所有人趴下 |
[31:36] | LAPD! Out of the way! Move! | 洛城警局 别挡路 让开 |
[31:39] | LAPD! Move, move, move, move! | 洛城警局 让开 让开 |
[31:41] | You, let the kid go. | 放了那孩子 |
[31:45] | Come on, man. Let him go. | 快 放开他 |
[31:46] | Won’t help him any. | 你是救不了他的 |
[31:52] | This is 20-David. | 这里是20D |
[31:53] | Cassata still has Zane. | 卡萨塔扔控制着赞恩 |
[31:55] | He’s on a southbound train, | 他在一辆南行的火车上 |
[31:56] | and Deacon and Tan are with him. | 迪肯和谭和他在一起 |
[32:03] | – You got a death wish? – Do you? | -你想死吗 -你想吗 |
[32:05] | Those doors open, I’m gone. | 车门一开 我就会逃跑 |
[32:07] | And you won’t chase me. | 你们根本无暇顾及我 |
[32:08] | You’ll be too busy trying to save people | 因为在这孩子被炸死后 |
[32:10] | from when the kid here explodes. | 你们就会忙于救人 |
[32:11] | Okay, all right, let’s stay calm. | 那好 大家都冷静一点 |
[32:12] | You got your hostage. How about we let | 你已经有一个人质了 |
[32:14] | this other guy go? | 不如把这人放走如何 |
[32:17] | Stay down. Down, down! | 蹲下 蹲下 |
[32:22] | Tell them not to stop the train. | 告诉他们别停车 |
[32:24] | We don’t have time to follow it into the tunnel on foot. | 我们没时间步行跟上火车进入隧道 |
[32:27] | Roger. I’ll have them clear the next platform. | 收到 我通知他们疏散下一站站台 |
[32:29] | Train only takes five minutes to reach the station from here. | 火车还有五分钟进站 |
[32:31] | We’ll get there. | 来得及 |
[32:34] | Get the bomb off, please. | 把炸弹拆掉 求你了 |
[32:34] | – Get the… – I will, I will, I will. | -拆掉… -会拆的会拆的 |
[32:36] | Just stay calm, stay calm. | 冷静 冷静一点 |
[32:40] | Remember how you watched | 还记得你看过 |
[32:40] | your biological father make this bomb? | 你的亲生父亲制作这枚炸弹吗 |
[32:42] | Well, he showed me how to deactivate it. | 他给我演示过如何拆除它 |
[32:48] | You’re doing good. | 你做得很好 |
[32:52] | There we go. | 好了 |
[32:59] | Please, God. | 上帝保佑 |
[33:07] | Hands behind your back! | 手放到身后 |
[33:10] | Please, God. | 上帝保佑 |
[33:18] | Deactivated. | 拆掉了 |
[33:19] | It’s okay. We’re good. | 成功了 我们没事了 |
[33:23] | Final suspect in custody. | 最后一名嫌犯已被控制 |
[33:25] | – You all right? – Yeah. | -你还好吧 -还好 |
[33:28] | Fun train ride? | 旅途愉快吗 |
[33:31] | Can’t go wrong with public transportation. | 在公共交通上可绝不能失手 |
[33:48] | That’s one brave kid right there. | 这孩子真的很勇敢 |
[33:50] | – Didn’t learn it from me. – I don’t know. | -不是从我这遗传的 -不好说 |
[33:52] | You’d be surprised how much of you is in there. | 你都想不到他有多像你 |
[33:55] | You weren’t just gonna keep standing | 你不会要一直 |
[33:56] | on the sidelines, were you? | 做个旁观者吧 |
[33:58] | Cassata and his buddies are going back to prison for good. | 卡萨塔及其党羽要回去坐一辈子牢了 |
[34:01] | No reason you have to stay in Witness Protection. | 你没有必要继续参与证人保护计划了 |
[34:26] | Got a strange road ahead of ’em. | 他们的家庭关系会很微妙 |
[34:28] | Worth it, though. | 一切都是值得的 |
[34:37] | You really got it? | 你真的拿到了吗 |
[34:38] | SWAT lives up to its deals. | 特警队言出必行 |
[34:40] | Every call logged by LAPD | 洛城警局在一六年六月十日 |
[34:42] | June 10, 2016. | 记录的所有报警电话 |
[34:43] | We saved you the time, fellas. | 帮你们省点麻烦 |
[34:44] | Not a mention of a UFO, not one single report. | 没有一通电话提到过不明飞行物 一通都没有 |
[34:48] | But there has to be. | 这不可能 |
[34:49] | Someone would have freaked, called the cops. | 肯定有人会被吓到发疯 然后报警 |
[34:51] | Someone did freak. | 确实有人发疯了 |
[34:52] | ‘Cause there was an army of elves | 有人报警说小精灵大军 |
[34:54] | attacking their front lawn. | 在进攻自己的院子 |
[34:55] | And another guy– he was convinced | 还有个人 他十分确信 |
[34:58] | that gravity got turned off. | 地心引力被上下颠倒了 |
[35:02] | Pulled the hospital records, too, to give you a full picture. | 把医院记录也找了出来 让你们看得更全面些 |
[35:04] | Turns out a potent batch of LSD was making the rounds | 其实是因为那周有一批强力致幻剂流入了市场 |
[35:06] | that week, had people seeing all kinds of nutty stuff. | 吃了能让人疯疯癫癫满眼幻觉 |
[35:10] | So we got to ask you. | 所以我们得问你们一句 |
[35:11] | Any chance you were tripping out a little earlier | 有没有可能你们在那天 |
[35:13] | that night, or…? | 也嗑药了 |
[35:19] | Thanks for getting these for us, guys. | 多谢帮我们找到这些资料 |
[35:20] | We’ll find our escort and get out of your hair. | 我们自行离开 不打扰你们了 |
[35:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:28] | Ciao. | 再见 |
[35:31] | Later, boss. | 回见 老大 |
[35:33] | Hey, have a good night, Chris. | 晚安 克里斯 |
[35:37] | Everything okay? | 你还好吗 |
[35:42] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[35:45] | I don’t know. | 说不好 |
[35:49] | Is it Darryl, your parents? | 是达瑞尔 还是你父母 |
[35:52] | No, no, it’s… | 不不 |
[35:54] | it’s not that. | 都不是 |
[35:55] | Sometimes it just helps me to… | 有时候大声说出烦恼 |
[35:58] | say it out loud. | 是有帮助的 |
[35:59] | Put my problems into words, you know? | 别把烦恼憋在心里 你懂吧 |
[36:03] | Yeah, I guess that’s true. | 你说的有道理 |
[36:09] | Okay, uh… | 是这样 |
[36:13] | I’ve been seeing this woman. | 我最在和一个姑娘约会 |
[36:14] | Her name’s Nichelle. | 她叫尼歇尔 |
[36:16] | Chris, she’s-she’s smart. | 克里斯 她很聪明 |
[36:19] | She’s driven. | 很有干劲 |
[36:23] | But we’re in this fight, and I… | 但我们吵了起来 |
[36:25] | I don’t really know what happened. | 我也忘了是什么原因 |
[36:28] | One second, we were… we were just talking. | 上一秒还聊得好好的 |
[36:30] | I don’t agree with her on some things, but… | 我不认同她的某些观点 但… |
[36:32] | now she wants space, and I’m… | 现在她想要空间冷静一下 |
[36:35] | trying to honor that. | 我想尊重她 |
[36:38] | I guess I just was hoping that… | 我想我可能希望 |
[36:42] | she would have called and… | 她能打来电话 |
[36:44] | said she changed her mind. | 说她回心转意了 |
[36:47] | Should go find her. | 你应该去找她 |
[36:49] | Look, I-I know my relationship stuff is not together, | 我知道我的感情生活很混乱 |
[36:52] | but I do know independent women. | 但我了解独立的女人 |
[36:55] | Nichelle asked for space from the guy | 尼歇尔叫那个不听她说话的人 |
[36:57] | that wasn’t listening to her. | 给她点空间 |
[36:58] | So… don’t show up as that guy. | 那就别以那个人的身份出现 |
[37:02] | Show up as the guy that she fell for. | 以她爱上之人的身份出现 |
[37:10] | Thanks for listening, Chris. | 谢谢的倾听 克里斯 |
[37:36] | I got your message. | 我收到了你的短信 |
[37:40] | What’s so important you pulled me out into all this? | 什么事这么重要 要把我叫来这里 |
[37:49] | Look, I just wanted to say I’m sorry, okay? | 我只是想说对不起 |
[37:52] | – I didn’t mean to go off on you like that. – Forget it. | -我不是故意要对你发脾气 -没关系 |
[37:54] | Frida explained your passion. | 弗里达解释了你为什么这么生气 |
[37:56] | I’m proud of you that you care so much. | 你这么在乎 我为你感到骄傲 |
[38:00] | Probably shouldn’t be. | 也许不应该这样 |
[38:02] | Why’s that? | 为什么 |
[38:03] | She doesn’t know the whole story. | 她不知道事情的全部经过 |
[38:04] | The reason I’m so invested. | 我如此投入的原因 |
[38:10] | You see that doorway? | 看到那个入口了吗 |
[38:15] | Just outside that doorway was my home | 在我终于把毒戒了之前 |
[38:18] | for nine months before I finally got clean. | 我在那个入口外住了九个月 |
[38:21] | I lied to Molly about it, | 我骗了莫莉 |
[38:23] | all my friends. | 和我所有的朋友 |
[38:25] | I mean, I never wanted anyone to know. | 我根本不想任何人知道 |
[38:28] | Look… | 听着 |
[38:31] | you and me got a tricky history when it comes to hard truths. | 说到残酷的事实 你我都有一段不愉快的经历 |
[38:37] | But there’s nothing you could ever say or do | 但是无论你说什么做什么 |
[38:40] | that would make me stop loving you. | 都不会让我停止爱你 |
[38:44] | I want to be there for you, son, as much as I can. | 我想陪在你身边 儿子 尽我所能 |
[38:49] | But we got to stop attacking | 但是我们要停止互相攻击 |
[38:51] | or tiptoeing around one another. | 或是互相回避问题 |
[38:53] | – Okay? – Yeah. | -好吗 -好 |
[38:56] | Yeah, I’d like that. | 我同意 |
[38:58] | All right. | 好 |
[39:00] | Now, about Frida. | 至于弗里达 |
[39:02] | I got this decommissioned patrol car, | 我有一辆退役的巡逻车 |
[39:05] | stripped to the bare bones. | 就剩个架子了 |
[39:07] | We usually sell ’em at auction for practically nothing. | 通常在拍卖会上 我们都卖不了几个钱 |
[39:10] | I mean, she’s never gonna accept a favor this big. | 她绝对不会接受这么大的人情的 |
[39:13] | I know. She said as much to me already. | 我知道 能看得出来 |
[39:16] | But between us, I thought maybe | 但是我们合力 我想也许 |
[39:18] | we could convince her to draw up some kind of– | 我们能说服她起草一份 |
[39:20] | I don’t know– minimal payment plan | 我也不知道 最低还款计划 |
[39:22] | until she gets back on her feet. | 直到她能恢复正常生活 |
[39:24] | Yeah, I mean, maybe if we work on her together. | 如果我们一起劝她 或许可以 |
[39:27] | All right. Yeah. | 那好 行 |
[39:31] | I’ll be in touch. | 再联系 |
[39:34] | Thanks, dad. | 谢了 老爸 |
[39:37] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[39:46] | It’s like, when you from the hood like I’m from, | 当你们和我有一样的出身时 |
[39:47] | you never expect to see success, at least not like this. | 你永远不会想到会成功 至少不像这样 |
[39:50] | You know? But if you keep your head down and your heart up, | 但如果继续低调做事 保持初心 |
[39:54] | keep pushing through, you can make it, too. | 继续努力 你们也能做到的 |
[39:58] | Okay. One final thing before we wrap up. | 结束前还有最后一件事 |
[40:02] | FarKrai, you’ve gone through a lot of phases, | 法尔克拉 你经历了很多阶段 |
[40:06] | worked to be more of a role model. | 努力成为一个榜样 |
[40:08] | Has it been difficult still being | 你过去的朋友可能没这样努力过 |
[40:11] | so close with people from your past | 也许没变过 |
[40:13] | who maybe haven’t made that effort, | 那依然与和他们保持密切联系 |
[40:15] | haven’t changed? | 是不是很难 |
[40:16] | Look, there’s a lot of stuff | 在我人生中有很多事情 |
[40:18] | in my life I’m not proud of. | 我并不引以为傲 |
[40:20] | I got homeys who still do dirt. | 我有老友还在做坏事 |
[40:22] | And loyalty’s important. | 忠诚很重要 |
[40:24] | But I love y’all. | 但我爱你们大家 |
[40:27] | I love South L.A. | 我爱南洛杉矶 |
[40:29] | And if building a brighter future | 如果要建立一个更美好的未来 |
[40:30] | means sometimes I got to leave my past alone, | 意味着有时我必须放下我的过去 |
[40:33] | I hope y’all can learn from the mistakes that I made, | 我希望你们都能从我的错误中吸取教训 |
[40:35] | as much as the things that I do right. | 也希望你们从我做对的事情中吸取经验 |
[40:37] | You feel me? | 明白吗 |
[40:39] | Thank you so much for being here, FarKrai. | 谢谢你能来这里 法尔克拉 |
[40:41] | It’s all love. It’s all love. | 都是爱 都是爱 |
[40:42] | Let’s give him a round of applause. | 大家请给他一点掌声 |
[40:45] | All right, come up, get some autographs. Slowly. | 大家来拍几张照吧 慢点 |
[41:01] | I didn’t catch most of that, but… | 我只听到一点点 但是 |
[41:04] | I’m gonna hold him to that last answer. | 我支持他最后的那个回答 |
[41:11] | Nichelle… | 尼歇尔 |
[41:14] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[41:17] | Me feeling strongly about something is no excuse | 我对一件事有强烈的预感 |
[41:19] | not to respect your opinion. | 并不是不尊重你意见的借口 |
[41:23] | It was wrong of me to ask you to stay away. | 我叫你走开是我不对 |
[41:28] | That feels so good to hear. | 很高兴听到你这么说 |
[41:30] | There isn’t anyone else that I would rather disagree with. | 这世上没有第二人让我宁愿和他意见相左了 |
[41:42] | You know what I’m thinking right about now? | 你知道我现在在想什么吗 |
[41:45] | That you’re gonna help me lay out snacks | 帮我把这些小吃和柠檬汽水 |
[41:46] | and lemonade for these kids? | 发给这些孩子们吗 |
[41:50] | You read my mind. | 你猜到我的想法了 |