时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | You don’t want to marry the wrong woman. | 你不想娶了错的人 |
[00:09] | But you don’t want to be so scared that you, | 但你也不想因为害怕 |
[00:11] | you don’t marry the right one, either. | 没有娶到对的人 |
[00:12] | Look at Hondo and Luca. | 看看洪都和卢卡 |
[00:13] | I bet they weren’t planning on dying single. | 我猜他们没想过孤独终老 |
[00:14] | You got a work thing here? | 你是来出差吗 |
[00:15] | I can’t just come visit my big sister? | 我就不能来看看我姐姐吗 |
[00:17] | Well, sure you can. | 当然可以 |
[00:18] | Othella Baker. | 奥塞拉·贝克 |
[00:19] | I have never in my life | 我这辈子 |
[00:21] | had so much trouble giving away a million dollars. | 从没为了捐出一百万美金这么麻烦过 |
[00:24] | I just need the name of a worthy charity | 快告诉我一个你信得过的 |
[00:27] | that you believe in. | 慈善机构 |
[00:44] | 24-David, off-duty traveling east | 24D 休息中 在卢斯费利斯 |
[00:46] | on Los Feliz following a possible DUI | 驾车向东 正在追随一名疑似酒驾司机 |
[00:48] | in a yellow BMW. | 车辆为一辆黄色宝马 |
[00:58] | Requesting a patrol unit to meet. | 请求派一名巡警与我汇合 |
[01:04] | Sir, stay where you are. | 先生 站着别动 |
[01:06] | I’m a police officer. | 我是警察 |
[01:08] | I’m really sorry about this, but, uh, | 真的很抱歉 但是 |
[01:10] | no one got hurt. | 又没有人受伤 |
[01:11] | So, maybe we just forget about this one, huh? | 要不这次就不计较了 |
[01:13] | That’s not how it works. Let me see your license and registration. | 没这种事 给我看看你的驾照和行车证 |
[01:16] | All right. Don’t know where my registration is. All I’ve got is… | 好吧 不知道我的行车证在哪 我只有… |
[01:22] | Are you serious? Have you been drinking tonight? | 你是认真的吗 你今晚喝酒了吗 |
[01:27] | I can’t get into trouble, okay? My dad’ll kill me. | 我不能惹麻烦 好吗 我爸会杀了我的 |
[01:29] | Tell you what, I got a breathalyzer in the car– | 这样吧 我车上有体内酒精测定器 |
[01:30] | why don’t we have you blow? | 要不你来吹吹看吧 |
[01:31] | – Start there? – I don’t have to blow. I know my damn rights. | -先这样吧 -我不是一定要吹的 我懂法 |
[01:34] | Suit yourself. | 随你便 |
[01:35] | He’ll arrest you now and you can blow at the station. | 他现在会逮捕你 你可以回警局再吹 |
[01:37] | I’m still gonna need that license. | 不过你还是得出示一下驾照 |
[01:46] | That wasn’t smart, Jacob Carter. | 这样做一点也不明智 雅各布·卡特 |
[01:48] | Chris Alonso, Metro Division. | 我是都市分局的克里斯·阿隆索 |
[01:50] | Driver was swerving off the road, | 该司机刚才驶离车道 |
[01:51] | refused to blow and tried to bribe me. | 拒绝酒精测试并试图贿赂我 |
[01:53] | I’ll bring him in. Book him down at 11th Division. | 我带他回警局 在十一分局给他记录备案 |
[01:55] | I’ll swing by in the morning. I want to personally hand in | 我早上过来 我想亲自递交 |
[01:57] | a reporting statement on this guy. | 这个人的报案报告 |
[01:58] | Sir, you’re gonna need to turn around | 先生 请你转过身去 |
[01:59] | and put your hands behind your back. | 把手背在身后 |
[02:05] | Sure you don’t want any help? | 你确定不需要帮忙吗 |
[02:08] | Where I come from, if someone cooks you an amazing meal, | 我家的规矩是 要是有人给你做了一顿美味的饭菜 |
[02:11] | you handle the mess. | 你就得收拾残局 |
[02:13] | Well, the way I was raised, | 我妈教我的是 |
[02:14] | is when you host a beautiful woman in your home, | 当家里来了一位美丽的女客人 |
[02:17] | you take care of everything. | 你得负责所有事 |
[02:19] | – Everything, huh? – Everything. | -所有事吗 -所有事 |
[02:31] | Winnie, what you doing here? | 温妮 你怎么来了 |
[02:32] | Oh, so you can dish out surprise visits, but you can’t take them? | 怎么 你可以突然来看我 我就不能突然来看你了 |
[02:35] | VIP client wanted to take a quick trip to L.A. for the weekend. | 贵宾客户周末想去洛杉矶短途旅行 |
[02:38] | Casino asked me to make sure | 赌场要我给他和他的兄弟 |
[02:39] | he and his buddies had a good time. | 安排得宾至如归 |
[02:41] | So I just got some time to kill. | 所以我有点闲暇时间 |
[02:42] | I thought I’d drop in, see if you wanted to grab a late bite. | 就想着来看看你 看要不要一起吃个宵夜 |
[02:44] | Listen, sis, I kind of got my own thing going on over here, | 姐姐 我现在家里有客 |
[02:47] | so maybe we can catch up tomorrow? | 要不明天再约 |
[02:50] | No. Winnie. Winnie. Winnie. | 别去 温妮 温妮 温妮 |
[02:51] | I’m Winnie. I’m Hondo’s sister. | 我是温妮 洪都的姐姐 |
[02:52] | Hi. Nice to meet you. I’m Nichelle. | 你好 很高兴认识你 我是尼歇尔 |
[02:54] | We just poured some wine. Care to join us? | 我们刚倒了几杯酒 愿意一起吗 |
[02:57] | I would love to. | 那感情好 |
[02:59] | – Well, what are we celebrating? – Four months of dating. | -你们在庆祝什么 -约会四个月纪念 |
[03:03] | H–? | 怎么… |
[03:04] | Look– Hondo, I– Thank you. I didn’t know Hondo | 洪都 我… 谢谢 我怎么不知道 |
[03:07] | had a woman in his life all this time. | 洪都找女朋友了 |
[03:09] | He’s always so private about his personal life. | 他一直对自己的私生活讳莫如深 |
[03:12] | Tough guy likes to keep things to himself. | 大男人喜欢什么都藏在心里 |
[03:14] | I’ve got him to talk about his feelings once or twice. | 我试过一两次让他敞开心扉 |
[03:17] | Nichelle, Nichelle. | 尼歇尔 尼歇尔 |
[03:17] | Did you say twice? | 你是说两次吗 |
[03:21] | You two, um, got a lot of catching up to do. | 你们两个真得好好聊聊 |
[03:24] | Might be best if I got some rest anyway. | 我还是先不打扰了 |
[03:26] | Tomorrow’s a big night. | 明晚很重要 |
[03:28] | No-no, please stay. I never get to meet anyone Hondo’s dating. | 不 不 别走 洪都的女友我一个都没见过 |
[03:31] | And what’s going on tomorrow? | 明天有什么事吗 |
[03:32] | We’re going to a glitzy red carpet party | 我们要参加一场奥塞拉·贝克举办的 |
[03:34] | being thrown by Othella Baker. | 隆重的红毯派对 |
[03:36] | Billionaire tech CEO. | 她是一位身价亿万的科技公司老总 |
[03:37] | Hondo saved her life a few weeks ago. | 几周前洪都救了她的命 |
[03:39] | It wasn’t quite that dramatic. | 也没有那么夸张 |
[03:41] | It was. And so she offered to donate to any charity he wanted, | 有的 所以她提出给他指定的慈善机构捐款 |
[03:46] | and he picked my community center. | 于是他选了我的社区中心 |
[03:47] | You run your own community center? | 你自己管理一家社区中心 |
[03:49] | Right here in the neighborhood. | 就在这片区 |
[03:50] | We work with kids. | 和孩子们一起 |
[03:50] | Host outreach events, that sort of thing. | 举办拓展活动之类的事 |
[03:52] | Y’all are too cute. I’m sorry, you’re so cute. | 你们太相配了 抱歉 你太可爱了 |
[03:55] | No, Winnie. Stop. Oh, come on… | 别这样 温妮 别拍… |
[03:57] | That is beautiful. | 真好 |
[03:59] | Hondo, I’m-I’m surprised. | 洪都 我很意外 |
[04:00] | I mean, you’re taking this girl down the red carpet, | 你要带这个妹子去走红毯 |
[04:02] | showing off for the cameras. | 在镜头面前秀恩爱 |
[04:03] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你自豪 |
[04:04] | Nichelle’s the hero, not me. | 主要是尼歇尔的功劳 不是我 |
[04:07] | So, Nichelle, you from here? | 话说回来 尼歇尔 你是哪人 |
[04:09] | Uh, Baldwin Hills, actually. | 鲍德温山 |
[04:10] | And you live down here now? | 你现在住在这吗 |
[04:12] | Well, there’s a story there. | 说来话长 |
[04:13] | And I got a couple hours to kill. | 我这几小时都没事 |
[04:15] | Good thing we’ve got a whole bottle. | 幸好我们有一整瓶酒 |
[04:17] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[04:25] | – Thank you. – No problem. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[04:27] | That hit the spot. | 刚才真过瘾 |
[04:28] | Yeah. Surfing really works up an appetite. | 冲浪真的有助于提高食欲 |
[04:31] | After this, though, I could really use a nap. | 吃完饭后 我想好好小睡一会 |
[04:33] | Uh, actually, I was thinking of working the meal off first. | 其实 我想先把饭解决了 |
[04:37] | Later. I’m exhausted. | 晚点再做吧 我累坏了 |
[04:39] | I just meant take a quick walk down the strand. | 我是说在海滩上随便走走 |
[04:41] | For old time’s sake. | 就像以前那样 |
[04:43] | Surfing at El Porto, brunch at my favorite café, | 在港口冲浪 在我最喜欢的咖啡馆吃早午餐 |
[04:46] | and then a walk on the beach? | 然后在海滩散步 |
[04:48] | What’s the special occasion? | 今天是什么特殊的日子吗 |
[04:50] | Who needs an excuse to be with you? | 跟你在一起还需要理由吗 |
[04:51] | I like the sound of that. | 我喜欢听你这么说 |
[04:54] | Let me just use the restroom first. | 我先去趟洗手间 |
[05:12] | Everybody down! Down! Call 911! | 所有人趴下 趴下 报警 |
[05:30] | You didn’t get the cop! | 你没干掉那个警察 |
[05:31] | He shot me! | 他打中我了 |
[05:35] | Get up! | 起来 |
[05:53] | Tan! | 谭 |
[05:56] | You two okay? | 你们没事吧 |
[05:57] | We were lucky. Others weren’t. | 我们很幸运 其他人就没这么走运了 |
[05:59] | Three wounded, one critical. What the hell happened here? | 三人受伤 一人重伤 这里发生了什么 |
[06:01] | – Three shooters, and they were coming for me. – Coming for you? | -三个枪手 他们是冲我来的 -冲你来的 |
[06:04] | – Why, man? – That’s what I’ve been standing here asking myself. | -为什么 -我也想知道 |
[06:06] | Did you recognize that guy? | 你认出那个人了吗 |
[06:07] | No, but I know the ring on his finger. | 没有 不过我认得他手指上戴的戒指 |
[06:09] | It belongs to a motorcycle club. North Foothill Posse. | 是一家机车俱乐部的 北山麓武装团 |
[06:11] | Those guys are meth dealers and hell raisers, Tan. | 那些人都是些作奸犯科的冰毒贩子 谭 |
[06:14] | They ain’t straight-up killers. | 但他们不是杀手 |
[06:15] | I’ve never heard of them coming after cops. | 我没听说过他们对付过警察 |
[06:17] | What the hell is this all about? | 这到底是为了什么 |
[06:18] | I haven’t crossed paths with the Posse | 我之前在风化组 |
[06:19] | since my days back in Vice. | 也没和武装团交过锋 |
[06:21] | It’s at least seven years ago. | 那都至少是七年前的事了 |
[06:22] | – And we still got two shooters out there? – Yeah. | -现在还有两名枪手在逃 -是的 |
[06:24] | Okay, we have to check everything out. | 好吧 我们得好好合计一下 |
[06:25] | But in the meantime, I got to bench you until we sort this out. | 但与此同时 在我们查清楚之前我不能让你出任务 |
[06:27] | Hondo, they could have killed Bonnie. | 洪都 他们差点就杀了邦妮 |
[06:29] | If this dates back to my Vice days, | 要是这事和我之前在风化组时有关 |
[06:31] | I have CIs from that world who only trust me. | 我在那有一个只信任我的线人 |
[06:33] | I’m an asset on this. | 我能帮上这个案子 |
[06:35] | All right, but where you go, it is me running point. | 好吧 但我得贴身保护你 |
[06:39] | I ain’t letting anything else happen to you. | 不会让你出任何事 |
[06:40] | – Do you understand? – Yeah. | -你明白吗 -明白 |
[06:42] | All right, let’s deal with your girl. | 好了 先看看你女朋友怎么样了 |
[06:44] | I’ll take care of her from here. | 剩下的交给我吧 |
[06:45] | Thank you. All right. | 谢谢 好吧 |
[06:46] | Hey, Bonnie. Listen, I’m gonna get you to a hotel. | 邦妮 听着 我带你去一家酒店 |
[06:49] | We’re gonna have detectives stand outside your door. | 派警探在门外把守 |
[06:50] | Standard protocol. | 标准保护方案 |
[06:51] | You’ll be safe. | 你会很安全的 |
[06:53] | Sure. Protocol. Sounds good. | 当然 保护方案 听起来不错 |
[06:56] | This way. | 这边 |
[07:02] | Right here. | 这边 |
[07:17] | Hey. How’s Bonnie holding up? | 邦妮还好吗 |
[07:19] | Guess we’ll see. | 还不知道 |
[07:20] | Is it supposed to feel like this, like you’re relieved? | 是不是现在该感觉松了口气 |
[07:23] | But mostly just pissed? | 但还是非常生气 |
[07:24] | Yeah. Wait till you have kids. | 是 等你有了孩子更会这样 |
[07:26] | They get put in harm’s way, | 谁伤害了他们 |
[07:27] | you’re ready to rain holy hell down on whoever put them there. | 你就要准备好狠狠地教训这些人 |
[07:29] | I already am. | 我已经准备好了 |
[07:31] | The shooter Tan bagged is Evander Keats. | 被谭抓获的枪手叫伊万德·基茨 |
[07:33] | Oceanside native. He joined the North Foothill Posse back in ’09. | 海滨市人 零九年加入北山麓武装团 |
[07:36] | He’s got a small run of low-level priors. | 他有过几次初级前科 |
[07:38] | Disorderly conduct and simple assault. | 扰乱社会治安 轻伤罪 |
[07:40] | No list of accomplices, and now he’s lawyered up | 没供出共犯 现在他找了律师 |
[07:42] | and he ain’t telling us jack. | 什么都不会交代了 |
[07:43] | You think it’s a paid hit? | 你觉得有人雇凶杀人 |
[07:45] | I worked the Foothill Posse seven years ago. | 我七年前负责过山麓武装团的案子 |
[07:46] | Don’t know why they’d come for me now. | 不知道他们现在来找我 |
[07:48] | Maybe this will help. | 或许这个会有所帮助 |
[07:49] | Ballistics came back on the shells from the café. | 咖啡馆里的子弹弹道测试报告出来了 |
[07:52] | They match shells from another shooting four hours ago | 和四小时前在维斯塔 还有三小时前在布伦特伍德 |
[07:54] | in Mar Vista and another, three hours ago in Brentwood. | 发生的枪击案的弹壳相匹配 |
[07:57] | Looks like our shooters | 看上去这些枪手在去找谭之前 |
[07:57] | killed two other victims before coming for Tan. | 已经有两名受害者遇害 |
[08:00] | A mechanic and a city prosecutor. | 一位机械师和一名市检察官 |
[08:01] | This has to be connected to an old case. | 肯定和某一状老案子有关 |
[08:03] | Wait a minute. I know them. | 等等 我认识他们 |
[08:04] | Back in 2013, that mechanic was a witness for that prosecutor. | 2013年时 那个机械师是这个检察官的案子的证人 |
[08:08] | They both helped put away Conor Pope. | 在他们的帮助下 康纳·波普被绳之以法 |
[08:10] | L.A.’s self-proclaimed meth king. | 他自称是洛杉矶冰毒王 |
[08:12] | – How are you tied in? – I was Pope’s arresting officer. | -你和这个案子有什么关系 -是逮捕了波普 |
[08:14] | This says Pope’s been incarcerated since 2013, serving 50 years. | 也就是说波普自2013年起就入狱了 刑期五十年 |
[08:17] | If he wanted to put out a contract hit from behind bars, | 要是他想在牢里买凶杀人 |
[08:19] | why wait till now? | 为什么要等到现在 |
[08:20] | So he could be there in person. | 所以他可能亲自出马了 |
[08:22] | Just got this. Conor Pope escaped | 刚收到线报 大约十小时前 |
[08:24] | from a federal penitentiary approximately ten hours ago. | 康纳·波普从联邦监狱中越狱了 |
[08:26] | Bragged to his cellmate | 和他的狱友吹嘘说 |
[08:28] | that he was finally gonna get his payback. | 他终于要去复仇了 |
[08:29] | Apparently he’s got a list of targets. | 很明显他有个目标名单 |
[08:30] | Grabbed this from your attack, too. | 从你的袭击现场还获取了这个 |
[08:34] | 增益图像比对 康纳·波普 | |
[08:35] | Never thought I’d have to see that face again. | 我以为再也不会看见那张脸了 |
[08:37] | Yeah, well, now he’s got to worry about seeing our faces. | 该轮到他担心会看见我们的脸了 |
[09:17] | I really have to get to Metro. What’s taking so long? | 我还得赶去都市警局 怎么要这么久 |
[09:19] | I’m just submitting a reporting statement. | 我只是要交份报案报告 |
[09:21] | I can’t find the citation in last night’s log. | 昨晚的逮捕记录里没有这个人 |
[09:23] | Jacob Carter. Bagged on a DUI. | 雅各布·卡特 因酒后驾车被捕 |
[09:25] | I can’t find him, Officer Alonso. | 没他的记录 阿朗索警官 |
[09:26] | No one by that name was booked. | 记录里没有叫这个名字的人 |
[09:27] | Can you please check again? | 你能再查查吗 |
[09:29] | It was just off Los Feliz. | 就在刚出卢斯费利斯的地方 |
[09:30] | He would have been brought in around 11:00. | 他应该是十一点左右被送进来的 |
[09:31] | I don’t know what to tell you. He’s not here. | 我不知道怎么跟你说 他不在这里 |
[09:35] | That’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[09:36] | I watched him get in the back of a cruiser myself. | 我亲眼看见他被押进巡逻车 |
[09:38] | Sorry. If he’s not in the system, | 对不起 如果系统里查不到他 |
[09:40] | he was never processed. | 他就没有被捕 |
[09:42] | What else do we know about Conor Pope? | 康纳·波普还有什么信息 |
[09:44] | He ran the city’s largest meth game a decade back. | 十年前他掌管着本市最大的冰毒生意 |
[09:47] | Cooked up one of the most potent strains in SoCal. | 在南加州 他制出的冰毒药效最强 |
[09:49] | Street cops called it Crystal Death. | 街面上的警察都叫它死亡晶体 |
[09:51] | He used bikers from the Foothill Posse for distribution. | 他利用山麓武装团的机车手来做分销 |
[09:54] | If people weren’t killing themselves with it, | 人们不是因为吸食了他的冰毒而死 |
[09:55] | they were killing someone else over it. | 就是因为冰毒被他们杀死 |
[09:57] | While I was on Vice in 2013, a whole task force | 2013年我在风化组的时候 为了扳倒他 |
[09:59] | had been created just to bring this guy down. | 专门成立了一个行动组 |
[10:01] | Okay, if this stuff was everywhere, | 如果毒品卖得那么猖獗 |
[10:02] | why did it take so long to nail him? | 为什么花了那么久才抓他 |
[10:03] | We couldn’t find anything connecting Pope directly | 我们找不到证据证明波普与他的毒品帝国 |
[10:05] | to his empire. He ran a tight ship. | 有直接联系 他行事非常缜密 |
[10:07] | Knew all the rules, | 对法律法规了如指掌 |
[10:08] | how to bend them, when and where to break them. | 知道怎么钻执法的漏洞 |
[10:09] | You worked the case, too, Lieutenant? | 当时你也参与这案子了 警督 |
[10:11] | Oh, yeah. I was in Hollywood Division at the time. | 对 当时我在好莱坞分局 |
[10:12] | – We were all across it. – Okay, how’d you finally get him? | -我们都参与了 -那你们最后是怎么抓到他的 |
[10:14] | Well, to be honest, we got lucky. | 说实话 是我们运气好 |
[10:16] | I was on dump detail, found a business ledger in his trash | 我负责翻查垃圾 在他的垃圾里发现了一本账本 |
[10:18] | connected his income, supply, customers. | 涉及到他的收入 上游和客户 |
[10:21] | It was just the smoking gun we needed. | 就是我们所需要的确凿证据 |
[10:22] | The D.A. used it to convict, sent his ass away for good. | 地区检察官用它给他定了罪 彻底把他关了起来 |
[10:24] | – Yeah, or so we thought. – Pope’s got a kill list | -反正是这么以为的 -波普有个必杀名单 |
[10:26] | targeting the people who put him in prison. | 目标就是那些把他送进监狱的人 |
[10:28] | Witness, prosecutor and Tan were the first three targets. | 证人 检控官和谭是前三个目标 |
[10:31] | Attorneys, judges, jurors, | 辩护律师 法官 陪审团 |
[10:32] | other witnesses could all be next. | 其他证人等等都可能是下一批目标 |
[10:33] | Scoop up potential targets, | 把潜在的目标进行集中 |
[10:35] | have them brought to HQ for protection. | 送总部保护起来 |
[10:36] | Okay, wait, wait, wait. Okay, that’s defense. | 等等 那是防御性的 |
[10:38] | What’s our plan on offense to track down Conor Pope? | 我们要如何主动出击去抓住康纳·波普呢 |
[10:40] | His girlfriend, Jacinda Herrera. | 他的女朋友 杰辛达·赫雷拉 |
[10:42] | She was the last one to visit him in prison. | 她是最后一个去监狱里探视他的人 |
[10:44] | That’s one place to start. | 可以从这开始 |
[10:45] | Luca, have Chris pick her up with a patrol unit. | 卢卡 让克里斯和一个巡警去把她请来 |
[10:47] | Got it. | 好的 |
[10:47] | I got an old source I want to visit, | 我想去找个以前的线人 |
[10:49] | guy who runs a gear shop the Posse brings their bikes to. | 他开了个修理店 武装团在他那修车 |
[10:51] | Well, let’s hope he still likes you. | 希望他还喜欢你 |
[10:54] | Hey, Tan. Gear up. | 谭 穿好装备 |
[10:55] | I’ll meet you outside in a minute. | 我们外面汇合 |
[11:01] | Nichelle. | 尼歇尔 |
[11:02] | Hey, babe. | 宝贝 |
[11:03] | Everything all right? | 都挺好的吧 |
[11:04] | I think I left my wallet at your place last night. | 我想我昨晚把钱包落在你家了 |
[11:07] | Guess I had one too many glasses with your sister. | 应该是和你姐姐喝酒喝多了 |
[11:10] | – Thank god for Uber. – Well, you guys hit it off. | -幸好还能叫车 -你们俩还挺投缘 |
[11:12] | If we didn’t run out of wine, we might have gone till dawn. | 要不是酒喝完了 我们可能会聊到天亮 |
[11:16] | So, do you mind if I grab your house keys? | 可以给我你家的钥匙吗 |
[11:18] | I’ll bring them back when I pick you up tonight before the gala. | 我来接你去参加晚宴时再给你拿回来 |
[11:20] | Yeah. They’re in my car. | 行 在我车里 |
[11:21] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[11:23] | I’m looking forward to it. | 我还挺期待的 |
[11:26] | If Winnie is still around, you should invite her to the party. | 如果温妮还在这边 你应该邀请她去 |
[11:30] | Okay. I can ask her, I just… | 好 我可以问问她 只是… |
[11:32] | sort of pictured just us tonight. | 我本打算今晚就我们俩的 |
[11:34] | That’s sweet, but with all the big money Othella invited, | 真暖心 但奥塞拉请了那么多有钱人 |
[11:38] | I’ll be working the room all night. | 我整晚都会四处应酬 |
[11:40] | Between that, keeping my parents occupied, my friends… | 时不时还得照顾到我爸妈 朋友们… |
[11:43] | Your parents are coming? | 你父母会来 |
[11:45] | It’s all they’ve been talking about since I told them. | 我告诉他们后 他们一直谈论个不停 |
[11:47] | I don’t know who they’re more excited to meet, | 我不知道他们到底更期待见到谁 |
[11:48] | Othella Baker or my SWAT boyfriend. | 奥塞拉·贝克还是我的特警队男友 |
[11:52] | Well, yeah, sure, I’ll check in with Winnie. | 好的 我会问问温妮 |
[11:54] | I know she loves that type of stuff. | 我知道她喜欢这类的场合 |
[11:56] | But look, I got to run right now. We’re about to roll out. | 听着 我现在得走了 马上要出任务了 |
[11:58] | But I’ll see you tonight unless work gets in the way. | 只要公事不耽搁 我们今晚见 |
[12:01] | – Okay. Safe safe. – All right. Yeah. | -注意安全 -好的 |
[12:06] | Bonnie’s not picking up. I just want to make sure | 邦妮没接电话 我想确定 |
[12:08] | – she got to the hotel okay. – Hey, you’d be the first | 她平安到酒店了 -如果她没到 |
[12:10] | to hear if she didn’t. She’s in good hands. | 会第一个通知你的 她现在有专人保护 |
[12:12] | That’s not what I’m worried about. | 我不是担心那个 |
[12:13] | She watched me shoot someone, knock another guy out. | 她看见我开枪打了个人 把另外一个家伙撂倒 |
[12:15] | The way she looked at me after, | 事后她看我的眼神 |
[12:16] | – it was like she was afraid of me. – You’re worried | -好像很怕我似的 -你是担心 |
[12:18] | she saw a side of you only the bad guys should. | 她看到了你只对坏人展露的一面 |
[12:20] | Yeah. And I had the whole day planned. | 是的 而且我本来把一整天都计划好了 |
[12:21] | Every detail down to the minute before I got on one knee. | 所有细节 一直到我单膝跪地的那一刻 |
[12:24] | Wait, wait. Hold on a minute. | 等等 等等 |
[12:26] | You were gonna propose today? | 你原本打算今天求婚 |
[12:27] | Yeah. Just after brunch. | 是的 吃完早午餐之后 |
[12:28] | – Oh, man. Wow. – Yeah, and on top of that, | -老兄 -是啊 还有更惨的 |
[12:31] | I lost the ring. | 我把戒指弄丢了 |
[12:32] | – You what? – At the restaurant. | -你什么 -在餐厅的时候 |
[12:34] | Pope’s guys started shooting at me, | 波普的人朝我开枪 |
[12:35] | everything went flying. I couldn’t find it afterwards. | 乱作一团 后来我就找不到了 |
[12:37] | Okay. I’ll talk to the guys on the scene. | 好吧 我去跟现场的人说一声 |
[12:39] | M.E.S, CSIs, have them take a look. | 法医 鉴证 让他们找一找 |
[12:41] | It’s a lost cause, man. | 没用的 兄弟 |
[12:42] | Hey, listen. | 听我说 |
[12:44] | You and Bonnie are gold together. | 你和邦妮天生一对 |
[12:46] | I quit the apps ’cause I wanted something | 我没继续用约会软件就是因为 |
[12:48] | like what you two have. | 我想拥有你俩这样的感情 |
[12:49] | And that led me to meet Molly. | 于是我遇到了莫莉 |
[12:50] | So let me work on the ring. | 所以戒指的事交给我 |
[12:56] | Officer Tan. It’s been a while. | 谭警官 好久不见 |
[12:58] | I stopped chasing the Foothill Posse when I left Vice. | 我离开风化组之后就没再追查山麓武装团了 |
[13:01] | Now they’re chasing me. | 结果现在他们冲我来了 |
[13:07] | Did you know? | 你早就知道吗 |
[13:10] | A guy like Pope breaks out of prison? | 波普这号人物越狱了 |
[13:12] | Everyone knows. | 所有人都会知道 |
[13:13] | – That I was on his kill list? – I just heard about it | -你知道我在他的刺杀名单上吗 -我只是 |
[13:16] | from some Foothill Posse guys in here getting tune-ups. | 听几个来这里调车的武装团的人说起过 |
[13:18] | There’s nothing I could do to stop it from happening. | 我没有能力阻止这件事 |
[13:20] | It never occurred to you to pick up the phone? | 你就没想过要打个电话说一声吗 |
[13:22] | And risk Pope putting me on his list? | 让我自己也登上波普的刺杀名单吗 |
[13:25] | There’s no stopping a man like that. | 他那样的人是无法阻止的 |
[13:26] | Yeah, certainly not with your help. | 是啊 有你帮忙当然无法阻止 |
[13:29] | Prison break? Hit crew? | 越狱 组织刺杀团队 |
[13:30] | That’s a lot to put together from a cell, | 在监狱里搞定这一切可不容易 |
[13:31] | and he had to pay for it. How’d he do it? | 他肯定花了很多钱 怎么付的 |
[13:35] | Before he went away, Pope left a huge cache | 波普进去之前 在他一间老制毒工场 |
[13:38] | of benzyl cyanide in one of his old labs. | 藏了大量苯乙腈 |
[13:41] | He promised it to the Posse if they broke him out. | 他承诺如果武装团帮他越狱就都给他们 |
[13:43] | There’s enough in there | 那批货的量 |
[13:44] | to make ten million dollars’ worth of meth. | 足够制造价值一千万美金的冰毒 |
[13:47] | Do you know where his old lab is? | 你知道那个旧制毒厂在哪吗 |
[13:49] | McKenna, he tried to kill me. | 麦肯纳 他差点杀了我 |
[13:51] | And he hurt innocent civilians. Do the right thing here. | 他还伤到了无辜市民 做正确的事 |
[13:54] | For a change. | 改过自新 |
[14:01] | Let me call my guy. | 我打电话问问 |
[14:06] | Ms. Herrera. | 赫雷拉女士 |
[14:08] | I heard our officers had a little trouble | 我听说警官们在请你来的时候 |
[14:10] | convincing you to come in. | 遇到了点小麻烦 |
[14:11] | You certainly know your rights. | 你倒是很懂法律 |
[14:13] | Verbal abuse doesn’t count as assaulting an officer. | 口头侮辱不算袭警 |
[14:15] | I don’t like cops, okay? | 我不喜欢警察 懂吗 |
[14:17] | You jammed my boyfriend up, it ain’t gonna work on me. | 你们抓了我男朋友 我可不吃这一套 |
[14:19] | Your boyfriend’s as bad as they come. | 你男朋友不是什么好东西 |
[14:20] | We both know where the money for that McMansion | 你我都清楚 刚才我们去请你时 |
[14:22] | we dragged you out of came from. | 你在的那栋豪宅 是怎么来的 |
[14:24] | Yeah, so don’t pretend he got a raw deal. | 没错 所以不要说得好像他遭受了什么不公 |
[14:26] | Okay? It was a good bust. | 好吗 抓的就是他 |
[14:27] | You cops just found evidence on him in the trash? | 你们真只是在垃圾里找到了指证他的证据 |
[14:30] | Please. You’re all a bunch of cheaters. | 得了吧 你们就只会弄虚作假 |
[14:33] | I need to go. | 我要走了 |
[14:34] | Look, you were the last one to visit Pope in prison. | 你是最后一个去监狱探访波普的人 |
[14:36] | You two communicated regularly. | 你们俩一直保持着联系 |
[14:37] | You know he was planning a breakout? | 你知道他在计划越狱吗 |
[14:40] | – No. – Do you know who he’s targeting next? | -不知道 -你知道他下一个目标是谁吗 |
[14:42] | – If you do and you don’t tell us… – Please. | -如果你知道而没有告诉我们 -得了吧 |
[14:44] | You think I’m gonna turn on Conor after all these years? | 你觉得都这么多年了 我还会背叛康纳吗 |
[14:47] | That bitch detective couldn’t turn me then, | 那个婊子警探以前就没能策反我 |
[14:49] | you ain’t gonna turn me now. | 你现在也不会成功 |
[14:50] | – This, uh, female detective, does she have a name? – Sure. | -这位女性警探 你知道她的名字吗 -知道 |
[14:54] | Never forget it. Lynch. | 怎么能忘 林奇 |
[15:03] | You want me to call Central? | 需要我打给中区吗 |
[15:04] | Get some of these potential targets to other divisions? | 把一部分可能目标交给其他分部处理 |
[15:08] | We got enough room under our own roof. | 我们自己能搞定 |
[15:10] | They can stay here until Pope’s brought in. | 他们可以一直等到我们抓到波普 |
[15:13] | What do you got here? | 这些是什么 |
[15:14] | D.A.’s case on Pope. | 地区检察官的波普案案卷 |
[15:15] | Could give us a lead on any targets | 可能能发现一些 |
[15:16] | we haven’t scooped up yet. | 我们还没列出的目标 |
[15:18] | You know, I did some digging of my own. | 我自己也作了点调查 |
[15:20] | Talked to your former colleagues at Hollywood Division. | 跟你在好莱坞分局的老同事们谈了谈 |
[15:23] | Specifically, the Narcotics Task Force that brought Pope down. | 准确地说 是扳倒波普的毒品调查组 |
[15:26] | Yeah. Some hard chargers over there. | 是吗 那里可是有几个硬骨头 |
[15:28] | Did you speak with Sergeant Williams? | 你跟威廉姆斯警司聊了吗 |
[15:29] | He’s still one of my favorite people. | 他到现在还是我最喜欢的人之一 |
[15:30] | You should try his chili. | 你该试试他做的辣椒酱 |
[15:32] | He said you wanted Pope bad. | 他说你非常渴望扳倒波普 |
[15:34] | Worked the case for two years as a detective | 当警探时查这案子查了两年 |
[15:35] | and then left when the task force was formed. | 却在调查组成立时离开了 |
[15:38] | Why was that? | 为什么 |
[15:41] | I was needed elsewhere. | 其它地方需要我 |
[15:42] | Pope wasn’t the only heavy hitter in L.A. | 波普又不是洛杉矶唯一的重罪犯 |
[15:45] | If that’s all, Commander, | 你要是问完了 指挥官 |
[15:46] | I’m gonna check on something. | 我还有东西要查 |
[15:48] | You sure that’s a good idea? | 你确定这是个好主意吗 |
[15:50] | I mean, you could be on Pope’s kill list, too. | 你可能也在波普的刺杀名单上 |
[15:52] | Oh, I don’t think so. | 我不这么觉得 |
[15:54] | I never interacted with him personally. | 我与他从没有过直接接触 |
[15:56] | – You tried to flip his girlfriend. – And it didn’t work. | -你试过策反他女友 -但没有成功 |
[15:58] | Tried a lot of things that didn’t pan out. | 我试过太多方法 没一个成功 |
[16:00] | That’s why they called in the task force. | 所以他们才成立了专案组 |
[16:11] | Long coffee break, Kowalski? | 长午休出来喝咖啡吗 科沃斯基 |
[16:14] | Been trying your cell all morning. | 一整个早上都打不通你的电话 |
[16:17] | Can I borrow him? | 他能跟我来一下吗 |
[16:20] | You ducking me ’cause that drunk driver paid you off last night? | 你是因为收了昨晚醉驾司机的贿赂所以躲着我吗 |
[16:23] | – No, I… – I don’t have a lot of time. | -不 -我时间不多 |
[16:25] | What happened to him? | 他怎么了 |
[16:26] | The division said that he wasn’t brought in. | 分局说他没有被逮捕 |
[16:30] | I brought him in. | 我逮捕了他 |
[16:31] | Everything was by the book. | 一切都是按规章进行的 |
[16:32] | We tested his blood at the station, came back .14. | 我们在警局给他验了血 酒精浓度0.14 |
[16:35] | Gave him his phone call, prepped him for booking. | 让他打了电话 准备将他备案 |
[16:38] | Then this guy shows up. | 然后来了一个人 |
[16:40] | Really nice suit, heavy business card. | 西装革履 拿着精美的名片 |
[16:43] | It was the kid’s dad, Logan Carter. | 是这孩子的父亲 罗根·卡特 |
[16:46] | The deputy mayor, Logan Carter? | 副市长 罗根·卡特 |
[16:47] | Yeah. Look, I’m just a two-year officer. | 没错 听着 我只当了两年警官 |
[16:50] | But this guy’s the right hand for the mayor. | 但这家伙是市长的心腹 |
[16:52] | I’m not losing my job for this. | 我才不要因为这个丢了饭碗 |
[16:53] | So he was never processed? | 所以他没有入系统 |
[16:54] | No paperwork? | 也没有书面记录 |
[16:55] | – The blood test? – Destroyed. | -血检结果呢 -销毁了 |
[16:57] | The dad made sure. | 他父亲要求万无一失 |
[16:59] | I didn’t have a choice. | 我别无选择 |
[17:04] | That’s my commander. I got to go. | 是指挥官 我得走了 |
[17:06] | This is not your fault, Kowalski. | 这不是你的错 科沃斯基 |
[17:08] | But you always have a choice. | 但你总是有选择的 |
[17:14] | Tan’s old source paid off. | 谭的老线人有消息了 |
[17:16] | He said Conor Pope was with the Foothill Posse | 他说康纳·波普和山麓武装团 |
[17:18] | at this warehouse up the street about 30 minutes ago. | 半小时前就在这条街上的仓库里 |
[17:20] | Do we know if he’s still there? | 他还在那里吗 |
[17:21] | Trying to confirm. Garment warehouse has a basement meth lab. | 正在确认 服装仓库的地下室是个制毒厂 |
[17:25] | Infrared should at least give us | 红外线设备至少应该能 |
[17:26] | the number of guys we’re dealing with. | 辨认目标数目 |
[17:27] | Okay, I clock nine total. One of them could be Pope. | 共探测到九个目标 其中一个可能是波普 |
[17:29] | Other heat signature in the center is a propane boiler. | 中间的热信号应该是丙烷锅炉 |
[17:32] | We can’t take the fight down there. | 我们不能在这下面开战 |
[17:33] | One stray bullet could send the whole place up. | 一颗流弹就能把这里炸飞 |
[17:35] | Looks like there’s only one way into the lab, | 看来只剩一个办法进入实验室了 |
[17:36] | a trapdoor built into the floor. | 地板上有个活板门 |
[17:38] | Smoke canisters can flush them out. | 可以用烟雾弹将他们逼出来 |
[17:39] | All right. Time’s short. | 好吧 时间紧迫 |
[17:40] | Let’s get them before the lookout pops up for air again. | 赶在望风的人上来透气之前把他们一网打尽 |
[17:49] | Tan. | 谭 |
[18:38] | LAPD! | 洛城警局 |
[18:39] | Everybody come out now, one by one! | 所有人出来 一个接一个 |
[18:46] | Let’s go. Move. | 快走 快点 |
[18:47] | Move. | 快 |
[18:57] | Eight so far, no Pope. | 有八个人了 没有波普 |
[18:58] | – There’s still one more. – Conor Pope, | -还有一个人 -康纳·波普 |
[19:00] | come out now. | 快出来 |
[19:07] | Pope cleared out an hour ago. | 波普一个小时前就跑了 |
[19:13] | Nice to see you again, Officer. | 很高兴再见到你 警官 |
[19:17] | Congratulations, Emerson. | 恭喜你 爱默生 |
[19:20] | You used to be just a common meth dealer, | 你之前只是个普通毒贩 |
[19:22] | but with breaking out a prisoner, aiding and abetting, | 但越狱加上协助并教唆杀人 |
[19:25] | shooting at a cop earlier, you’re looking at 55 to life, pal. | 加上之前开枪袭警 你将面临55年监禁至无期徒刑 |
[19:29] | And that’s before we tack on possession | 这还没算上持有 |
[19:29] | and intent to manufacture crystal meth. | 及意图制造冰毒罪 |
[19:33] | I almost don’t know what else we can throw | 我都不知道我们还能 |
[19:34] | at you at this point, bro. | 给你加什么罪名了 老兄 |
[19:35] | How about you throw us something? | 不如你吐露点消息如何 |
[19:36] | Maybe we drop the drug charges, | 也许我们可以撤销毒品案的起诉 |
[19:38] | keep you in county, close to home. | 让你留在郡里 离家近一点 |
[19:41] | Come on. | 给我说话 |
[19:42] | I don’t know where Pope’s going. | 我不知道波普要去哪 |
[19:45] | He took two guys with him, though. Reinforcements. | 但他带了两个人当帮手 |
[19:47] | How many targets does he have left on his kill list? | 他的刺杀名单上还剩几个人 |
[19:49] | Just some woman, man. | 就是某个女人 |
[19:51] | Whoever she is, Pope blames her the most. | 波普最恨她了 |
[20:03] | Commander, you know who he’s talking about, right? | 指挥官 你知道他指的是谁 对吗 |
[20:04] | Lieutenant Lynch. She left by herself this morning | 林奇警督 上午她一个人出去了 |
[20:07] | to “check some things” and hasn’t been seen since. | 说是去”查个事情” 之后就再没出现 |
[20:13] | Yeah. Voice mail. | 转到语音邮箱了 |
[20:15] | Pope’s girlfriend said they had a history. | 波普的女朋友说他们之前有过节 |
[20:16] | Look, I’ll check her office, have the team put out an APB. | 我去查看她的办公室 发出全境通告 |
[20:18] | Better hurry. | 最好快点 |
[20:33] | Thanks for talking to us. We’ve got a lieutenant | 谢谢你与我们交谈 我们的一个失联警督 |
[20:35] | off the grid who could be in danger. | 可能处于危险之中 |
[20:37] | And since you were Pope’s defense attorney, we’re hoping | 既然你是波普的辩护律师 我们希望 |
[20:39] | you can give us some insight on where she or Pope might be. | 你能告诉我们她或波普在哪 |
[20:44] | Sure. Help yourself, Counselor. | 请自便 律师 |
[20:46] | There’s no snacks out there. I’m starving. | 你们这没有吃的 我快饿死了 |
[20:49] | Hey, listen, I’m still bound by attorney-client privilege. | 听着 我还受律师-客户协议约束 |
[20:52] | Unless you are aware of someone in immediate danger. | 除非你知道有人正处在危险当中 |
[20:55] | I don’t know about targets, | 我不知道他的目标是谁 |
[20:56] | but I know Pope was obsessed with the task force | 但我知道波普执念于之前 |
[20:58] | that planted evidence on him. | 栽赃他的专案组 |
[21:00] | Watch your mouth. | 说话注意点儿 |
[21:00] | Fruit of the poisonous tree, that ledger | 有因必有果 你在他垃圾桶里发现的账本 |
[21:03] | you found in his trash should never have been admissible. | 不应该被采纳为证据 |
[21:06] | You pressed me for 40 minutes on the stand. | 你在证人席上逼问了我四十分钟 |
[21:08] | I promise you I didn’t plant it. | 我向你保证 我没有栽赃他 |
[21:09] | Doesn’t mean someone else didn’t. | 不代表别人没有栽赃他 |
[21:11] | It ever bother you how easy that came into your possession? | 你们从没想过 为什么这么容易就拿到手了吗 |
[21:14] | We take the breaks wherever we can get ’em. | 我们抓住了每一丝有可能得手的机会 |
[21:15] | – Yeah. – We’re not retrying a case here. | -是吗 -我们不是想再审案件 |
[21:17] | We’re trying to save someone’s life. | 我们是想拯救一个人的性命 |
[21:18] | After I lost Pope’s last appeal, I thought he was gonna kill me | 我输了波普上次上诉时 我以为他要在法庭上 |
[21:21] | right there in the courtroom. | 当场杀了我 |
[21:22] | He’s been adamant about that damn ledger | 他在坐牢以来 |
[21:24] | his entire time in the pen. | 对那本该死的账本十分执着 |
[21:26] | That’s what this is about. | 这就是关键 |
[21:27] | He feels he was wronged. | 他觉得自己被冤枉了 |
[21:28] | And if you ask me, he was. | 要我说 他是被冤枉了 |
[21:30] | Not that I’m excusing violence. | 我不是在为暴力开脱 |
[21:32] | Look, | 听着 |
[21:32] | Pope wouldn’t have throw that book in the trash. | 波普绝对不会把那本账本扔进垃圾桶的 |
[21:34] | So somebody else had to. | 一定是别人干的 |
[21:40] | – Any word on Lynch? – Still looking. | -有林奇的消息吗 -还在找 |
[21:43] | I got a couple other divisions trying to track her down. | 我让一些其他部门帮忙找她的下落 |
[21:45] | – What’s up? – I know it’s not a good time right now, | -怎么了 -我知道现在的时机不太合适 |
[21:47] | but I need to talk about Deputy Mayor Carter. | 但是我想跟你谈谈关于卡特副市长的事 |
[21:50] | I’m not the political animal like Lieutenant Lynch, | 我不像林奇警督那样热衷政治活动 |
[21:52] | but doesn’t mean I don’t | 但这不代表 |
[21:54] | step foot in the jungle every once in a while. | 我不会偶尔涉足 |
[21:56] | What can you tell me about him? | 他是什么样的人 |
[21:57] | Well, Carter’s got deep roots in the city, | 卡特在这个城市扎根很深 |
[22:00] | a family of public servants; military, Congress, lawyers. | 一家子都是公务员 有军人 国会成员 律师 |
[22:03] | He was deputy district attorney himself a couple of decades ago. | 几十年前 他自己是副地方检察官 |
[22:08] | Why do you ask? | 为什么要问他 |
[22:09] | I pulled over his son for drunk driving. | 他儿子因酒驾被我拦在了路边 |
[22:11] | Carter made it disappear. | 卡特把这件事盖过去了 |
[22:15] | Well, what do you want to do about it? | 你想怎么做 |
[22:17] | Is there an arrest report? Blood alcohol test? | 有逮捕记录吗 血液酒精检测结果 |
[22:19] | Not anymore. | 都没了 |
[22:21] | Well, Carter runs Public Safety. | 卡特负责公共安全 |
[22:23] | He controls the funds for the entire LAPD, top to bottom. | 他完完全全地掌控着洛城警局所有资金 |
[22:26] | In a lot of ways, | 从很多方面来看 |
[22:27] | you could say SWAT’s more at his mercy than the mayor herself. | 可以这么说 比起市长 特警队受他摆布更多 |
[22:30] | Doesn’t mean his son can | 那也不表示 |
[22:31] | – drink and drive without consequences. – I agree. | -他的儿子可以不用承担酒驾的后果 -同意 |
[22:33] | But right now, there’s no record of a case. | 但是现在 没有案件记录 |
[22:35] | You’d have to get the D.A.’s office to open up a new inquiry | 你得获得地检办公室同意 开启一项新的调查 |
[22:38] | based on the word of an off-duty SWAT officer | 靠的仅是一位下了班的特警队警员的一面之词 |
[22:40] | who was acting outside of her job purview, | 而且逮捕行为超出了你的工作范围 |
[22:42] | with no physical evidence. | 现在还没有物证 |
[22:43] | So that’s it? | 所以就这样吗 |
[22:45] | Just live with it? | 就这样忍了吗 |
[22:48] | Chris, I’d never tell you to quit. | 克里斯 我不会告诉你让你放弃 |
[22:50] | I know why this matters to you. | 我知道为什么这对你很重要 |
[22:53] | But you’d be fighting a battle that’s already over. | 但是你要参加的战斗已成定局 |
[22:56] | Thanks for telling that to me straight. | 谢谢你对我直言不讳 |
[23:00] | Lynch. Where the hell are you? | 林奇 你到底在哪里 |
[23:06] | Lieutenant, what happened here? | 警督 这里发生什么事了 |
[23:08] | I found one of Pope’s guys waiting to ambush the resident, | 我发现了一名波普的手下 打算伏击这里的住户 |
[23:10] | so I ambushed him first. | 所以我先伏击了他 |
[23:11] | Who lives in this house? | 这房子里住的是谁 |
[23:12] | Woman named Raquel Lopez. | 一个名叫拉克尔·洛佩兹的女人 |
[23:14] | And how is she connected to all this? | 她和这些事有什么关系 |
[23:15] | She was an off-the-books source | 她是一名地下线人 |
[23:16] | that provided me intel on the Pope case. | 在波普案上给我提供了很多消息 |
[23:18] | I saw her forwarding address in the D.A.’s file, | 我在地检官的文件里看到了她的转寄地址 |
[23:21] | and I realized if the D.A. knew about her, | 我意识到 如果地检官知道她 |
[23:22] | then maybe Pope did, too. | 那么也许波普也知道 |
[23:24] | So I swung by to check on her | 所以绕路过来确认她的安全 |
[23:25] | and looks like I got here just in time. | 看起来我来的正是时候 |
[23:27] | So Raquel is his last target, not you? | 所以他的上一个目标是拉克尔 不是你 |
[23:29] | She’s a brave woman; I owe her a lot. | 她是位勇敢的女性 我欠她很多 |
[23:31] | Lucky for us, Raquel hasn’t come home yet, | 幸运的是 拉克尔还没有回家 |
[23:32] | which means she’s still out there. | 也就是说她还在某处 |
[23:34] | But Pope is trying to track her down. | 但是波普在试着追寻她的下落 |
[23:35] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[23:36] | Why didn’t you tell anyone where you were going? | 为什么你没告诉任何人你要过来 |
[23:38] | This was just a hunch. | 这只是个直觉 |
[23:39] | I didn’t want to waste valuable resources on it. | 我不想把宝贵的资源浪费在这上面 |
[23:41] | All due respect, Lieutenant, when you assessed a threat here, | 无意冒犯 警督 当你评估到这里有威胁时 |
[23:44] | why didn’t you call it in? | 为什么不上报 |
[23:46] | I didn’t want to engage a firefight. | 我不想引发枪战 |
[23:47] | I think I handled myself fine. | 而且我觉得自己处理得不错 |
[23:48] | Now if you don’t mind, I have a suspect to question. | 不介意的话先失陪了 我还要审讯那位嫌犯 |
[23:55] | Neighbors say Raquel comes and goes for days at a time. | 邻居说拉克尔一不在就是好几天 |
[23:58] | It’s normal for her to be unreachable. | 找不到她是很正常的事 |
[23:59] | So he doesn’t know where she is. | 所以他不知道拉克尔在哪 |
[24:01] | And he’s spreading his resources trying to find her. | 而他在派出人手 试图找到她 |
[24:03] | I recognize her. | 我认得她 |
[24:04] | Think she went by a different name back in 2013. | 2013年的时候 她用的还是另一个名字 |
[24:08] | Raquel was part of Pope’s crew? | 拉克尔是波普的手下之一 |
[24:09] | Nah, she was his housekeeper. | 不是 她是波普的管家 |
[24:11] | What did his housekeeper do to make him go after her? | 这位管家做了什么 让波普追着她不放 |
[24:14] | I got one theory. | 我有个想法 |
[24:25] | He’s putting up a brick wall now, | 他现在是在非抵抗不合作 |
[24:26] | he won’t give us anything on Pope. | 他不会告诉我们任何有关波普的线索 |
[24:28] | Years of going after him with stings and busts, | 多年来 派卧底 展开抓捕行动 |
[24:30] | Pope always got away. | 波普却总能逍遥法外 |
[24:32] | And then one day, everything we needed fell right in our lap. | 有一天 我们需要的一切突然从天而降 |
[24:35] | Fell right in my lap. | 准确来说是砸到了我头上 |
[24:37] | You know I’ve always been a fan of yours. | 你知道我一直很欣赏你 |
[24:39] | But aside from attention to detail and thoroughness, | 但是要知道 除了注重细节和追查到底的态度 |
[24:42] | understand luck plays a part in a long and healthy career. | 运气对一段漫长且健康的职业生涯也至关重要 |
[24:44] | Is it luck if we made it happen? | 我们破了案是因为幸运吗 |
[24:46] | You’ve had a long day. | 你这一天辛苦了 |
[24:47] | Maybe you should call and check on Bonnie. | 也许你该打给邦妮 确认她的安全 |
[24:49] | Oh, Bonnie’s fine. | 邦妮很好 |
[24:50] | It’s the case that’s bothering me. | 是这件案子在困扰我 |
[24:52] | You worked the Pope case early, then left. | 你之前处理过波普的案子 然后离开了 |
[24:55] | But you always wanted to get him. | 但你一直都想抓住他 |
[24:57] | What information did Raquel give you? | 拉克尔给你了什么消息 |
[24:58] | I can’t find her in any of our files. | 在我们的档案中找不到她 |
[24:59] | You do know what “off the books” means, don’t you? | 你知道”地下”是什么意思 对吧 |
[25:01] | You’re not answering my question. | 你没回答我的问题 |
[25:02] | And you’re not addressing me like a lieutenant. | 你没把我当成警督 |
[25:06] | What do you think I’m hiding? | 你觉得我在隐瞒什么吗 |
[25:09] | I think it wasn’t just luck that I found the ledger | 我觉得那天我在垃圾桶里 |
[25:12] | in the trash that day. | 发现账本绝非偶然 |
[25:14] | I think Raquel put it there for me to find. | 我觉得是拉克尔放在那故意让我找到的 |
[25:16] | And I think maybe somebody in the LAPD told her to do it. | 我还觉得也许是洛城警局里的人指使她这么干的 |
[25:19] | A housekeeper throwing something in the trash isn’t a crime. | 清洁工往垃圾桶里丢东西可算不上犯罪 |
[25:21] | It is if she did it for the cops. | 如果是受警察指使 那就是了 |
[25:23] | In exchange for a new name, a new life? | 为了获得一个新身份 去过新的生活 |
[25:26] | Pope came after me, | 波普对我下手 |
[25:28] | and he could’ve hurt or killed my girlfriend. | 他还差点伤害到或者是杀死我女朋友 |
[25:30] | All ’cause he thinks we cheated. | 这都是因为他认为我们作弊了 |
[25:32] | Did we, Lieutenant? | 我们有吗 警督 |
[25:35] | Now is not the time to interrogate me. | 现在可不是审问我的时候 |
[25:37] | I need you to help me find Raquel before Pope does. | 我需要你在波普之前帮我找到拉克尔 |
[25:39] | Because if we don’t, she’s dead. | 因为如果我们慢了一步 她就会死 |
[25:49] | After Pope’s arrest, | 波普被捕之后 |
[25:50] | Maritza Garcia changed her name | 玛丽塔·加西亚把名字改为了 |
[25:51] | to Raquel Lopez and left the Valley. | 拉克尔·洛佩斯 离开了谷区 |
[25:53] | She got a nursing degree, | 她得到了护理学位 |
[25:54] | and now rotates at five different hospitals. | 现在在五家不同的医院轮班 |
[25:56] | She finished her graveyard shift | 今早六点半 |
[25:58] | at Saint Thomas at 6:30 this morning. | 她在圣托马斯上完了夜班 |
[26:00] | Hasn’t been seen since. | 此后就没人看见她 |
[26:01] | I couldn’t get Pope’s guy to say much, | 我没能从波普的人嘴里套出什么 |
[26:02] | but one thing is clear: Pope is still hunting for her. | 但有一件事是肯定的 波普仍在追杀她 |
[26:05] | You don’t have any other | 关于她的信息 |
[26:05] | information on her you want to share with us? | 你没有别的想和我们分享的吗 |
[26:08] | Made some calls. | 我打了几个电话 |
[26:09] | Raquel wasn’t scheduled to work at any other hospital today. | 拉克尔今天在任何一家医院都没有班 |
[26:11] | But look at this. | 但看这个 |
[26:12] | Pope’s been making the rounds, each of the hospitals she works, | 波普去了所有她工作的医院 |
[26:15] | asking about her. | 打听她的事 |
[26:16] | Now, this time stamp | 现在 这个时间戳 |
[26:17] | shows that he just left the last one. | 显示他刚离开最后一家 |
[26:18] | How’s he getting his information? | 他怎么获取到这些信息的 |
[26:20] | She changed her name, was off the books, | 她改了名字 档案中也没有记载 |
[26:22] | yet he’s got the addresses to every single hospital she works at? | 现在他却知道她工作的每一家医院 |
[26:25] | Yeah, I’ve been wondering the same thing, too. | 是啊 我也一直在想 |
[26:27] | And not just for Raquel. | 不止是拉克尔 |
[26:28] | Pope managed to locate a state’s witness, | 波普设法找到了一个州检察官的证人 |
[26:31] | a city prosecutor and a SWAT officer. | 一名城市检察官和特警队员 |
[26:33] | None of their information is public record. | 这些人的信息从未被公开过 |
[26:36] | He needed subpoenaed documents and access to our files. | 他需要拿到传票才能查看我们的档案 |
[26:38] | Which means you think | 也就是说你认为 |
[26:40] | we have a leak in the D.A.’s office? | 消息是从地检办公室泄露的 |
[26:41] | Well, it’s hard to imagine Pope got to someone there. | 很难想象波普找到了内应 |
[26:43] | What about the other side? | 那其它可能性呢 |
[26:44] | Defense attorneys have access to everything, too. | 辩护律师也能接触到一切 |
[26:46] | Pope’s lawyer worked nonstop on his appeals | 波普的律师过去七年中 |
[26:48] | the last seven years. | 一直不停地提起上诉 |
[26:49] | Bring his ass into interrogation. | 把律师带来审问 |
[26:51] | Now. | 马上 |
[26:55] | Hicks filled me in on your DUI bust. | 希克斯把酒驾的事告诉我了 |
[26:57] | Wanted me to check in. | 要我过来问问 |
[26:58] | He thinks it’d be smart to drop it. | 他认为最好别管了 |
[27:01] | He knew you wouldn’t. | 但他知道你不会的 |
[27:03] | You dig anything else up? | 还查到其它事吗 |
[27:04] | The deputy mayor’s son just graduated college. | 副市长的儿子刚从大学毕业 |
[27:06] | I asked departments by the school. | 我问了学校的相关部门 |
[27:08] | Friends of mine found two other times | 我的朋友发现去年 |
[27:10] | in the last year where Jacob got pulled over | 雅克布被警察拦下两次 |
[27:12] | and the deputy mayor made them all go away. | 但副市长消掉了记录 |
[27:13] | So this wasn’t the first time Jacob’s used his daddy’s | 所以这不是第一次雅克布 |
[27:15] | “get out of jail free” card. | 用他老爸的”免牢”特权了 |
[27:16] | He’s gonna continue driving drunk | 他会一直这么酒驾下去 |
[27:18] | until he hurts himself or someone else. | 直到他伤到自己或他人 |
[27:23] | Do you know how my mom died, Hondo? | 你知道我妈妈是怎么去世的吗 洪都 |
[27:25] | Only the broad details. | 只知道个大概 |
[27:27] | Never felt right to pry. | 不想窥探你的隐私 |
[27:30] | It was a pileup on the freeway. | 高速公路上的连环车祸 |
[27:31] | My mom caused it trying to make a last-minute exit | 我妈临时强行变了三条道 想下高速 |
[27:33] | across three lanes. | 引起了这场事故 |
[27:36] | Four dead, including her. | 四人死亡 包括她 |
[27:38] | She was drunk at the time. | 当时她喝了酒 |
[27:40] | She usually was. | 她一直都这样 |
[27:43] | It didn’t matter how much she drank, | 重点不在于她喝了多少 |
[27:44] | she always thought she was in control. | 而是她一直以为一切在她掌控中 |
[27:46] | And she always got away with it, until she didn’t. | 她永远不会出事 直到那一天 |
[27:51] | You know what you need to do. | 你知道你该做什么 |
[27:55] | Of course I do. | 当然 |
[27:58] | But Hicks is right. | 但希克斯是对的 |
[28:00] | Carter’s reach is huge. | 卡特的权势很大 |
[28:03] | He can punish all of SWAT to get to me. | 他可以对整个特警队下手来报复我 |
[28:04] | City Hall’s never scared us, Chris. | 市政厅可吓不到我们 克里斯 |
[28:06] | I don’t want anything to happen to the team | 我不想因为一些私事 |
[28:07] | because of some personal crusade. | 危及到整个团队 |
[28:11] | You are talking about saving lives. | 你说的可是拯救生命 |
[28:12] | That’s personal to all of us. | 这是我们都该做的 |
[28:14] | Now, only you can decide how far you push this. | 现在 只有你能决定要走到哪一步 |
[28:17] | But when I’m in a tough spot, I just ask myself: | 但当我遇到难题时 我就会问自己 |
[28:19] | what is the right thing to do? | 怎么做才是正确的 |
[28:22] | And you know that answer. | 你知道答案 |
[28:28] | D.A. showed us your requests for personal information | 地检给我们看了你申请查看波普案受害者的 |
[28:30] | leading to all of Pope’s victims. | 个人信息的记录 |
[28:32] | Before you say it was for his appeal, | 你不用狡辩这是为了上诉 |
[28:33] | your requests came after his last one was denied. | 你的申请是在最后一次上诉被驳回时提出的 |
[28:36] | And we checked with your firm. | 我们和你的律所确认过了 |
[28:37] | If you were still doing legal work for Conor Pope, | 就算你当时依然为康纳·波普提供法律服务 |
[28:39] | it wasn’t on their time. | 那也不是律所安排的 |
[28:40] | You’re gonna be arrested for abetting Pope in murder | 你离开这个房间之后 |
[28:42] | the moment you leave this room. | 我们就会以教唆杀人罪逮捕你 |
[28:44] | He’s got to have some kind of leverage on you. | 你肯定有什么把柄在他手里 |
[28:45] | Come on, man, this is where you defend yourself. | 别拖了 老兄 是时候为自己辩护了 |
[28:51] | He was gonna murder my family. | 他威胁要杀了我的家人 |
[28:54] | The only way I could | 只有出手帮他 |
[28:54] | stay off that kill list was to help him make it. | 他才会放过我们 |
[28:57] | All I did was my job. | 我只是做我的本职工作而已 |
[28:59] | You’re the ones who started this by planting evidence. | 你们伪造证据才引起了这么多事 |
[29:01] | We don’t have time for a whole deposition. | 我们没时间进行完整的取证了 |
[29:03] | Pope’s already been to every hospital Raquel works at. | 波普已经去过所有拉克尔工作的医院了 |
[29:06] | Where’s he looking next? | 接下来他会去哪里 |
[29:08] | Raquel is innocent. | 拉克尔是清白的 |
[29:09] | None of us want her to die. | 我们不想让她遇害 |
[29:12] | Raquel’s cousin is a patient at a rehab clinic in Malibu. | 拉克尔的表妹在马利布一家康复诊所疗养 |
[29:16] | Sometimes Raquel volunteers there. | 拉克尔有时会去帮忙 |
[29:18] | He left the last hospital 20 minutes ago. | 波普二十分钟之前离开了上一家医院 |
[29:19] | He’s already ahead of us. I’ll tell Hondo. | 他已经抢在我们之前了 我去通知洪都 |
[29:25] | Yeah, maybe | 其实如果 |
[29:26] | if you had played by the rules in the first place, | 你们从一开始就照章办事的话 |
[29:29] | this wouldn’t have happened. | 就不会造成现在这种局面了 |
[29:35] | Rehab facility’s off-grid and they got a “no phones” rule. | 这家康复中心没有联网 而且规定不许带手机 |
[29:38] | So we can’t get through to them or warn Raquel. | 所以没法提前联系他们也无法提醒拉克尔 |
[29:40] | Trying to save the addicts from themselves– | 本意是为了治疗上瘾的患者 |
[29:41] | now it’s putting them in more danger. | 现在反而置他们于险境 |
[29:43] | Trying to make the best time I can. | 我尽快赶到那 |
[29:46] | Tan, what’s your problem? | 谭 你有什么顾虑 |
[29:49] | Spit it out. | 说出来吧 |
[29:50] | You know me, I don’t talk out of school, | 你知道我的 我从不嚼人舌根 |
[29:52] | but I think Lynch got Raquel to toss Pope’s ledger | 但我觉得七年前是林奇指使拉克尔 |
[29:54] | seven years ago, knowing that I would find it. | 扔掉波普的账本 好让我取得证据 |
[29:56] | She got a source to collect evidence. | 她让一名线人去收集证据 |
[29:58] | That’s part of the job. | 这是她工作的一部分 |
[29:59] | Not if she told Raquel to throw the book away | 但如果她指使拉克尔扔掉账本 |
[30:01] | so the police could find it. That’s planting evidence. | 以便警察能找得到 就是非法取证了 |
[30:03] | – There are rules. – And we have to play by them. | -凡事都有规矩 -而我们要按规办事 |
[30:05] | For all we know, Raquel did it willingly. | 据我们了解 拉克尔是自愿的 |
[30:06] | Everything comes down to chain of custody | 归根结底是监管链的问题 |
[30:08] | it’s tough to prove anything illegal was done, | 很难证明有违法行为 |
[30:10] | but Lynch is smart, she knows that. | 但林奇很聪明 她知道这点 |
[30:11] | Doesn’t matter. Lynch was a mentor, we have history. | 没关系 林奇以前是我的导师 我们认识很久了 |
[30:14] | I can live with the past, but can I trust her now? | 以前的事就不计较了 但现在我能相信她吗 |
[30:15] | She’s ain’t going into battle with us. | 她是不会选择与我们开战的 |
[30:17] | Now this team, we’ve always had each other’s backs. | 我们这只队伍 永远都会相互支持 |
[30:19] | And right now, we got a life to save. | 现在 有人等着我们去拯救 |
[30:21] | So we’re gonna get this one done like the others– | 所以我们像往常一样 |
[30:23] | the way we trained. | 像训练时一样 |
[30:34] | Split up. Find Raquel! | 分散开 找到拉克尔 |
[30:44] | Deacon, Tan, locate Raquel, get her safe. | 迪肯 谭 找到拉克尔 把她转移到安全位置 |
[30:46] | Street and Chris, you’re with me. | 斯特里特和克里斯 跟我来 |
[30:57] | – Where are the patients’ quarters? – Oh, my God. | -患者的宿舍在哪 -我的天啊 |
[30:58] | – Please don’t shoot me. – Where? | -求求你别杀我 -在哪 |
[31:00] | Uh, second floor. That way. | 在二楼 那边上去 |
[31:09] | Where’s the gunman? | 枪手在哪 |
[31:10] | – Where’s the gunman?! – He went that way. | -枪手在哪 -往那边走了 |
[31:11] | It’s okay. LAPD! | 别害怕 洛城警局 |
[31:13] | Exit the building! | 离开这栋楼 |
[31:14] | Fire alarm is gonna draw people out. | 火警会把人们赶出来 |
[31:15] | Pope’s trying to bring Raquel to him. | 波普想把拉克尔引过去 |
[31:16] | We’re running out of time. | 我们要没时间了 |
[31:22] | Maritza? | 玛丽塔 |
[31:27] | This is not a drill! | 这不是演习 |
[31:33] | – Move, move, move, move! – Come on, come on, go. | -快快快 -快点 离开这 |
[31:35] | – He went that way! – We’re looking for Raquel Lopez. | -他往那边走了 -我们在找拉克尔·洛佩斯 |
[31:37] | She’s got a cousin here. | 她的表妹在这 |
[31:38] | Yeah, Sadie Brown– second floor, down the hall. | 是的 萨迪·布朗 在二楼走廊尽头的屋子 |
[31:40] | Move, move, move, move, move, move! | 快快快 快走 |
[31:43] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[31:45] | It’s just another drill, Raquel. | 又是演习罢了 拉克尔 |
[31:46] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得不是 |
[31:48] | I don’t want to go. | 我不想走 |
[31:50] | Something’s wrong. | 出事了 |
[31:53] | – On the ground! LAPD! – Down, down, down! | -趴下 洛城警局 -快趴下 |
[31:57] | Don’t move! Down! | 不许动 趴下 |
[31:58] | Now! On the ground now! | 给我趴下 |
[31:59] | Behind your back! | 放身后 |
[31:59] | Hands behind your back! | 手放身后 |
[32:01] | Come here. | 过来 |
[32:04] | 26-David, one suspect in custody. | 这里是26D 抓到一名嫌犯 |
[32:07] | Move or die! Move! | 不想死就快跑 |
[32:14] | Pope, put the gun down! | 波普 把枪放下 |
[32:15] | Hands behind your head! | 手放在脑后 |
[32:19] | Get back in the room! | 回房间去 |
[32:41] | Conor Pope, | 康纳·波普 |
[32:42] | you’re under arrest. | 你被逮捕了 |
[32:44] | You take a good look at this man. | 你给我好好看看这个人 |
[32:47] | He put you away the first time, I’m gonna put you away the last. | 上一次是他抓的你 最后这一次由我来抓你 |
[32:51] | I called the mayor, | 我通知了市长 |
[32:53] | told her Conor Pope is in custody. | 告诉她康纳·波普已经被逮捕了 |
[32:54] | She sends her appreciation. | 她表示感激 |
[32:57] | We’ve had a long year so far together, Lieutenant, | 我们已经共事一整年了 警督 |
[32:59] | and I’d like to think we’ve gotten closer, | 你我的关系应该已经更进一步了 |
[33:02] | so I’m only gonna ask this once. | 所以我只问你一遍 |
[33:04] | Did you leverage Raquel Lopez to illegally obtain evidence | 七年前 你有没有利用拉克尔·洛佩斯 |
[33:07] | for the LAPD seven years ago? | 为洛城警局非法取证 |
[33:10] | No, I didn’t. | 不 我没有 |
[33:11] | Just tell us the truth, please. | 跟我们说实话吧 拜托 |
[33:12] | I am. | 我说的是实话 |
[33:14] | So that’s how it’s gonna be? | 所以就这样了吗 |
[33:16] | Because this unit can’t function without trust, Lieutenant. | 这个小队没有信任是无法运转的 警督 |
[33:19] | Then trust me. | 那就相信我 |
[33:38] | We got Pope. | 我们抓到波普了 |
[33:40] | He’s never coming near us again. | 他不会再接近我们了 |
[33:44] | We should talk about earlier. | 我们得谈谈早些的事 |
[33:45] | What you saw today, we train for that, | 你今天所看见的 我们训练就是为了应对这些 |
[33:47] | but that’s not how the job is, usually. | 但我们的工作一般不是这样的 |
[33:49] | You’re in harm’s way every day. | 你每天都身处险境之中 |
[33:50] | You need to fend for yourself. I get that. | 你得保护自己 我明白 |
[33:52] | Yeah. Instincts kick in when it’s life or death, | 对 生死攸关之时那是本能反应 |
[33:54] | and I know it looked brutal, but… | 我知道那看起来很野蛮 但是… |
[33:58] | I just hope you don’t look at me differently. | 我只希望你对我的看法不会发生变化 |
[34:02] | Victor, I knew you were SWAT, | 维克多 我知道你是特警队的 |
[34:03] | but I didn’t know you could do that. | 但我不知道你可以做到这些 |
[34:09] | You were amazing. | 你太厉害了 |
[34:12] | Wait. | 等等 |
[34:14] | I thought you were freaked out, in shock. | 我以为你吓坏了 很震惊 |
[34:16] | It-it was shocking, but the good kinds, maybe? | 我是很震惊 但或许是好的那种 |
[34:21] | It takes so much every morning | 每天早上我和你吻别时 |
[34:24] | when I kiss you goodbye to not think | 都要很努力才能不去想 |
[34:26] | that’s the last time I might see you. | 这可能是我最后一次见到你 |
[34:29] | I know you’ve got a dangerous job, but… | 我知道你的工作很危险 不过… |
[34:32] | seeing you in action, watching you save lives today? | 今天看着你执行任务 拯救生命 |
[34:38] | If you can handle that, | 如果这样的场面你都应付 |
[34:39] | you can handle anything that life throws at us. | 那生活中遇到一切难事你都能应对自如 |
[34:46] | What? | 怎么了 |
[34:48] | I had this whole plan today. | 我今天本来有个完整的计划 |
[34:50] | Yeah, it was gonna be really special. | 没错 本来会很特别的 |
[34:56] | To hell with it. I-I know this isn’t the most romantic place, | 不管了 我知道这不是最浪漫的地方 |
[34:59] | but… you make me so happy. | 但你让我很快乐 |
[35:06] | I want to spend the rest of my life with you. | 我想和你共度余生 |
[35:10] | Bonnie Lonsdale, | 邦妮·朗斯代尔 |
[35:13] | will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[35:16] | Hell yeah, of course I will. | 当然 我当然愿意 |
[35:21] | Victor Tan for the win! | 维克多·谭必胜 |
[35:25] | Tan! | 谭 |
[35:26] | Good news. I think I know where that, uh… | 好消息 我觉得我知道你在找的那个 |
[35:29] | evidence you were looking for is– Hi, Bonnie. | 证物在哪里了 你好 邦妮 |
[35:32] | – Hi. – The bad news is, | -你好 -坏消息是 |
[35:33] | I’m pretty sure it’s at the city dump. | 我很确定它在市里的垃圾处理厂 |
[35:35] | Turns out, one of the M.E.S pocketed it | 原来是一位救援人员在发生枪击后 |
[35:37] | after the shooting, and then forgot. | 把它装进了口袋里 然后就忘了 |
[35:39] | He left it in his hazmat suit. | 把它留在了自己的防护衣里 |
[35:41] | All that stuff gets disposed of as biowaste at the end of the day. | 之后所有东西都被当作生物废弃物丢弃了 |
[35:44] | I know a guy who can pull the trash for us, | 我认识一个可以帮我们找回垃圾的人 |
[35:45] | but we got to leave right now before they close. | 但我们得赶在他们关门前马上出发 |
[35:46] | Hey, hey. It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[35:48] | I don’t need it. | 我不需要了 |
[35:51] | I already said yes. | 我已经答应了 |
[35:52] | You said yes? She said yes! | 你答应了 她答应了 |
[35:55] | – Hey, that’s amazing. – Thanks. | -太好了 -谢谢 |
[35:57] | You’re getting married. | 你们要结婚了 |
[35:59] | Sorry you went through so much trouble, but, uh, | 真抱歉让你那么麻烦 不过 |
[36:02] | I’m gonna get her a new ring. | 我会给她买枚新戒指的 |
[36:03] | One that doesn’t remind us of the day we almost died. | 一枚不会让我们想起命悬一线那天的戒指 |
[36:06] | Wait, wait, wait. Y-You’re gonna leave a perfectly good ring | 等等 你们要把一枚完好无缺的戒指 |
[36:09] | at the city dump? | 丢在垃圾处理厂吗 |
[36:10] | Nothing stopping you from digging it up, Jim. | 没人拦着你去把它挖出来 吉姆 |
[36:12] | Maybe you’ll need it one day. | 说不定你有一天会用得上的 |
[36:19] | Christina. | 克里斯蒂娜 |
[36:21] | Welcome to City Hall. | 欢迎来到市政厅 |
[36:23] | – Have we met? – I know who you are, Officer Alonso. | -我们认识吗 -我认识你 阿隆索警官 |
[36:26] | I also know you’re an exemplary cop | 我也知道你是一位有着丰富经验 |
[36:28] | with a long, decorated history. | 以及优秀履历的模范警官 |
[36:30] | You work for the deputy mayor. | 你为副市长工作 |
[36:31] | We just want to know how we can agree on things. | 我们只想知道我们是否能达成共识 |
[36:34] | You’re coming up on your five-year. | 你工作快五年了 |
[36:36] | Good optics for a deserved promotion. | 有望得到你应得的提拔 |
[36:38] | You know what I want? | 你知道我想要什么吗 |
[36:39] | I want your boss’s son to start following the law | 我希望你老板的儿子能开始遵守法律 |
[36:41] | and get the help he needs. | 寻求他需要的帮助 |
[36:43] | The D.A. won’t touch this. | 地检不会管这事的 |
[36:45] | You’ve got no case. | 你无法立案的 |
[36:47] | Now, you’re kicking up a hornet’s nest for nothing. | 你现在是在捅马蜂窝 也只会一无所获 |
[36:50] | Nothing, except a lot of misery for you and your friends at SWAT. | 除了给你和你特警队的朋友带来痛苦 |
[36:58] | There may be no record of a blood test, | 可能查不到血检记录 |
[36:59] | but there was still an EMT who had to administer it. | 但当时还有一个急救员进行了检测 |
[37:02] | He had no problem signing an affidavit swearing | 他同意口供上签字 确认昨晚 |
[37:04] | he drew Jacob Carter’s blood last night. | 他抽了雅各布·卡特的血 |
[37:06] | I bet the D.A. Will be curious why the results are missing. | 我想地检会好奇为什么没有检查结果 |
[37:09] | Along with my testimony, | 再加上我的证词 |
[37:11] | Jacob will face the consequences for his actions. | 雅各布会为自己的行为买单 |
[37:13] | You do what you have to do. I’ll do the same. | 你做好分内之事 我也一样 |
[37:16] | Hey, Officer Alonso. | 阿隆索警官 |
[37:21] | You have a good day now. | 祝你今天好运 |
[37:29] | Oh, Lieutenant. | 警督 |
[37:30] | Come in. | 请进 |
[37:32] | Wanted to see how you were holding up after today. | 我想看看今天这事之后你怎么样了 |
[37:36] | You didn’t have to. | 不必如此 |
[37:37] | I got something on the stove. | 我的炉子火还没关 |
[37:39] | The police asked me a lot of questions about seven years ago. | 警察问了我很多关于七年前的问题 |
[37:44] | Pope’s first arrest. | 波普第一次被捕的事 |
[37:46] | I didn’t say anything about our arrangement. | 我没说我们有协议 |
[37:49] | I’m sorry you had to go through that, | 很抱歉让你经历这种事 |
[37:50] | – but you didn’t have to protect me. – Sure I did. | -但你没必要保护我 -我当然有 |
[37:53] | I owe you for saving my life. | 你救我一命 我欠你 |
[37:55] | If you came forward with evidence publicly, | 如果你公开提出证据 |
[37:57] | you would’ve been the prosecution’s star witness. | 就会成为控方的主要目击证人 |
[37:59] | All Pope would need to stay out of jail | 波普想要不坐牢 |
[38:01] | was to find a way to silence you. | 就要找个办法让你闭嘴 |
[38:04] | Did you explain that to your team? | 你和你的小队解释了吗 |
[38:07] | They don’t have the burden of living | 他们不必像我一样 |
[38:08] | in the gray areas like I have to. | 肩负生活在灰色地带的担子 |
[38:12] | It’s a price I’m willing to pay. | 这是我愿意付出的代价 |
[38:17] | Come on in. | 进来 |
[38:19] | Girl, you look amazing. | 妹子 你真漂亮 |
[38:23] | Hondo just got home. | 洪都刚到家 |
[38:24] | I’m so glad to see you. | 真的很高兴见到你 |
[38:26] | I didn’t hear from Hondo, so I thought you left town already. | 我没收到洪都的消息 所以我以为你已经走了 |
[38:29] | Well… | 这个… |
[38:33] | You look like a movie star. | 你就像是个电影明星 |
[38:35] | You’re not dressed yet. | 你怎么还没换好衣服 |
[38:36] | I know, I’m-I’m sorry. | 我知道 对不起 |
[38:39] | I… I just got home. | 我刚到家 |
[38:40] | Yeah, well, I’m gonna leave you two, give you a minute. | 我让你们俩单独聊一会 |
[38:47] | Baby, it was a rough day. | 宝贝 今天事情很多 |
[38:50] | I’m not gonna be able to make it tonight. | 今晚我去不了了 |
[38:52] | Look, I’m sorry, but I just don’t know | 对不起 但我只是不知道 |
[38:53] | if I got it in me for small talk and appetizers right now. | 我现在是否有心情闲聊吃饭 |
[38:57] | This is important, Hondo. | 这很重要 洪都 |
[38:59] | I know. No, I know. | 我知道 不 我知道 |
[38:59] | And that’s why you should go. | 所以你应该去 |
[39:01] | Enjoy yourself, you earned this. | 好好享受 是你应得的 |
[39:03] | You were the one who brought this together. | 是你促成这件事的 |
[39:06] | What happened at work? | 工作上出了什么事 |
[39:10] | Nichelle, sometimes in this job, you just got certain days, | 尼歇尔 有时这份工作 会碰到一些特殊的时候 |
[39:13] | and… today was a day. | 正好今天就是如此 |
[39:17] | But your friends are gonna be there, and-and your folks. | 但你的朋友会到场 还有你的家人 |
[39:19] | – You don’t need me. – My folks. | -你不需要我 -我爸妈 |
[39:21] | So, that’s what this is about? | 所以是因为我家人吗 |
[39:23] | ‘Cause you didn’t know my parents were coming? | 因为你之前不知道我爸妈会来吗 |
[39:24] | Nichelle, sometimes I’m not gonna be able to make it to things. | 尼歇尔 有时候我真的做不到 |
[39:27] | I mean, if you want to date a SWAT officer, | 如果你要和特警队警官交往 |
[39:29] | I mean, that’s just the way it’s got to be. | 就只能这样 |
[39:34] | Sure. I understand. | 好 我明白 |
[39:52] | You’re my brother, and I love you. | 你是我弟弟 我爱你 |
[39:55] | What the damn hell is wrong with you? | 你到底有什么问题 |
[39:58] | Are you trying to blow things up with her? | 你是想和她分手吗 |
[39:59] | Winnie, just stop. | 温妮 别说了 |
[40:01] | You don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你不知道自己在说什么 |
[40:02] | Let me guess. Nichelle met your family, | 我来猜猜 尼歇尔见了你的家人 |
[40:05] | tried to get you to meet hers. | 想让你也见见她的家人 |
[40:07] | The relationship got real and you got spooked. | 你们的关系走上正轨 你吓到了 |
[40:09] | Okay, you know what? I ain’t got to listen to this | 知道吗 我没必要听你废话 |
[40:11] | from the sister I hear from once every few months, | 听我每几个月才见一次的姐姐说这些 |
[40:13] | who’s got two divorces on her record. | 而且你还离过两次婚 |
[40:14] | You know… | 你知道 |
[40:16] | You have been doing this your whole life, Hondo. | 你一辈子都在做这份工作 洪都 |
[40:18] | I don’t even think you want anything serious. | 我甚至觉得你不想要正式的关系 |
[40:20] | What? Y-You want me to be like you? | 怎么 你想我和你一样吗 |
[40:22] | You jump from one wrong guy to the next. | 找了一个接一个错误的人 |
[40:24] | Why’d you leave your second husband again? | 你为什么离开你的第二任丈夫来着 |
[40:28] | You watch yourself, Hondo. | 你说话注意点 洪都 |
[40:31] | I live my life the way I need to live it to be happy. | 我过着自己想要的幸福生活 |
[40:33] | Long as you’re the one doing the leaving, you’re happy. | 只要离开的人是你 你就开心 |
[40:36] | Anything to not be blindsided like Mom. | 只要不像妈妈那样盲目 |
[40:38] | And just ’cause you don’t marry them before you break their hearts | 你没有在结婚之后伤透她们的心 |
[40:41] | doesn’t make you any less like Dad. | 并不代表你和老爸很不一样 |
[40:42] | I am nothing like that man! | 我和他一点也不像 |
[40:45] | Well, you tell that to the amazing woman | 你去和那个好女人说 |
[40:46] | you just pushed out the door. | 那个被你一手推开的好女人 |
[40:56] | Winnie… | 温妮 |
[40:59] | Winnie, the-the truth is, | 温妮 事实上 |
[41:04] | I’ve been thinking a lot about them, Mom and Pop. | 我一直在想他们 老妈和老爸 |
[41:07] | They have been spending more and more time together. | 他们在一起的时间越来越长 |
[41:10] | They’re taking walks, | 他们一起散步 |
[41:11] | they’re getting meals. | 一起吃饭 |
[41:14] | I overheard them talking about a Palm Springs visit. | 我听到他们聊棕榈泉之行 |
[41:17] | – Lord have mercy. – Yeah. | -我的老天 -嗯 |
[41:20] | I don’t think it hurts | 我觉得我不是因为 |
[41:22] | because they’re spending more time together. | 他们在一起的时间变多而难过 |
[41:26] | It hurts because he’s so damn happy. | 我难过是因为他是这么快乐 |
[41:30] | I mean, I ain’t gonna lie to you, | 我不想骗你 |
[41:31] | there is a part of me that wants him to still hurt, you know? | 我内心深处有一部分希望他仍然痛苦 |
[41:36] | We can’t keep holding on to that, Hondo. | 我们不能抓着这些不放了 洪都 |
[41:40] | I mean, I’m-I’m just as guilty. | 我也有愧 |
[41:45] | We spent so much time running away from our parents’ example | 我们花了这么做长时间 避免成为爸妈那样 |
[41:51] | that we s-screwed ourselves up in our own ways. | 却又各自毁了自己的生活 |
[41:58] | Maybe it’s-it’s time for that to end. | 也许是时候放下过去了 |
[42:03] | ‘Cause I got to tell you, this… | 因为我要告诉你 这个.. |
[42:05] | Nichelle seems like a real winner. | 尼歇尔看上去真的很适合你 |
[42:12] | She is. | 是的 |