时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Sir, stay where you are. I’m a police officer. | 先生 站着别动 我是警察 |
[00:13] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[00:14] | Have you been drinking tonight? | 你今晚喝酒了吗 |
[00:15] | I can’t get into trouble, okay? | 我不能惹麻烦 好吗 |
[00:16] | My dad’ll kill me. | 我爸会杀了我的 |
[00:17] | Turn around and put your hands behind your back. | 请你转过身去把手背在身后 |
[00:18] | – What happened to him? – I brought him in. | -他怎么了 -我逮捕了他 |
[00:20] | Everything was by the book. | 一切都是按规章进行的 |
[00:21] | Then this guy shows up. | 然后来了一个人 |
[00:23] | It was the kid’s dad, Logan Carter. | 是这孩子的父亲 罗根·卡特 |
[00:25] | The deputy mayor Logan Carter? | 副市长 罗根·卡特 |
[00:26] | – Christina. – Have we met? | -克里斯蒂娜 -我们认识吗 |
[00:28] | I know who you are, Officer Alonso. | 我认识你 阿隆索警官 |
[00:30] | You work for the deputy mayor. | 你为副市长工作 |
[00:31] | We just want to know how we can agree on things. | 我们只想知道我们是否能达成共识 |
[00:34] | You already know you failed the PFQ. | 你已经知道了你没通过体能测试 |
[00:35] | Well, I’d like to sign up for the next qualifier. | 我想报名参加下一场资格测试 |
[00:37] | You fail a second PFQ, | 体能测试两轮没过 |
[00:39] | department regulations has you riding the bench. | 根据部门规定 你就要坐几个月冷板凳了 |
[00:41] | – What’s going on, D? – Heema’s parents. | -你怎么了 D -西玛的父母 |
[00:44] | They ain’t never gonna let me see my son. | 他们不让我见我儿子 |
[00:46] | Taking Heema to San Diego to start over is them just trying | 他们带西玛去圣地亚哥重新来过 只是想 |
[00:48] | to protect her and the baby. | 保护她和孩子 |
[00:50] | – Did Kelly do something wrong again? – No, | -凯莉又做错什么事了吗 -没有 |
[00:52] | but I think she might have dyslexia. | 我觉得她可能有阅读障碍 |
[00:54] | I’m gonna help you with that reading thing, all right? | 我来帮你学习识字 好吗 |
[00:57] | Okay. | 好 |
[01:00] | 圣何塞 卡拉维拉斯酒吧 食物酒水 | |
[01:13] | Hey, why don’t you sit down for a while, have a drink with us? | 你坐会儿和我们喝杯酒怎么样 |
[01:17] | You need to let go of my arm. | 放开我的胳膊 |
[01:18] | – Come on, don’t be like that. – I’m not gonna ask nice again. | -行了 别这样 -我可要不客气了 |
[01:21] | You didn’t ask nice the first time. | 你一开始就没客气过 |
[01:26] | Yeah. | 爽 |
[01:29] | Mitch, table five is yours. | 米契 五号桌你去上吧 |
[01:32] | Either that, or they can die of thirst. I don’t care. | 不然就让他们渴死算了 我不管了 |
[01:34] | You know, Harper, maybe if you were a little nicer to those guys, | 我说哈珀 如果你对这些家伙态度好点 |
[01:36] | you wouldn’t always be bitching about your crappy tips. | 也许就不用总是抱怨你得的小费少了 |
[01:41] | And what the hell is he doing here? | 他来干什么 |
[01:43] | I thought he was locked up. | 他不是被关起来了吗 |
[01:45] | Beau. | 博 |
[01:51] | How? | 怎么回事 |
[01:52] | I made bail, baby. | 我保释了 宝贝 |
[01:54] | Came through an hour ago. | 一小时前出来的 |
[01:57] | – You want a drink? – No. | -要喝一杯吗 -不 |
[01:58] | I want to beat it to L.A. and get what’s ours… tonight. | 我想今晚赶去洛杉矶拿回属于我们的东西 |
[02:02] | Hey, Mitch? | 米契 |
[02:04] | – I’m out of here. – You still got four hours left on your shift. | -我走了 -你还有四小时下班 |
[02:06] | Well, I guess she quits, Mitch. | 我猜她是不干了 米契 |
[02:09] | And I’m collecting her severance pay. | 我来拿她的离职金 |
[02:12] | Hey. Get the hell out of there, Beau! | 滚出去 博 |
[02:14] | Yeah, or what? | 不然怎么着 |
[02:33] | – I missed you. – I missed you, too, baby. | -我想死你了 -我也想你 宝贝 |
[02:58] | Deputy Mayor Carter. | 卡特副市长 |
[03:00] | This is stooping pretty low, don’t you think? | 你不觉得这样做很卑鄙吗 |
[03:02] | I’m sorry. Do I know you? | 对不起 你是哪位 |
[03:03] | Officer Christina Alonso. | 克里斯蒂娜·阿朗索警官 |
[03:05] | Oh, the officer who pulled over my son. | 原来是把我儿子拦下来的那位警官 |
[03:08] | Unfortunate misunderstanding. | 不幸的误会 |
[03:10] | What misunderstanding? Your son was driving drunk. | 什么误会 你儿子醉酒驾车 |
[03:12] | And now you go after my family? | 而你要对我家人下手 |
[03:14] | Is that supposed to intimidate me? | 这是要威胁我吗 |
[03:15] | – What are you talking about? – This. | -你在说什么呢 -这个 |
[03:17] | A citation to my uncle for some unpermitted | 给我叔叔的传票 理由是未经许可 |
[03:19] | construction of his garage. | 私搭乱建车库 |
[03:20] | It orders him to tear it down | 命令他要拆除 |
[03:22] | and also pay a $3,200 fine. | 并交三千两百块罚金 |
[03:23] | And you think I had something to do with that? | 而你觉得这是和我有关系 |
[03:25] | Oh, please. Come on. The garage was converted ten years ago. | 别兜圈子了 车库十年前就翻建好了 |
[03:29] | Are you telling me it’s a coincidence this shows up | 你的助手刚刚警告我不要继续追查你儿子的案子 |
[03:30] | just after your aide warned me | 这东西就发来了 |
[03:31] | not to pursue a case against your son? | 你是说这仅仅是个巧合吗 |
[03:33] | And you want what? For me to make this go away? | 你想要怎样 让我把这东西撤掉 |
[03:36] | – Is that what you’re asking? – Yes, for starters. | -这是你的要求吗 -对 这才是开始 |
[03:41] | Your uncle’s garage conversion was unpermitted. | 你叔叔的车库翻建未经允许 |
[03:45] | – It’s illegal. – That’s not the point. | -这是违法的 -重点不在这 |
[03:47] | No, you’re right. The point is, is you come down here, | 你说得对 重点是 你跑到这 |
[03:49] | trying to use your influence as a SWAT officer | 想要利用你特警队警官的身份向我施压 |
[03:52] | to make his problem go away. | 让我在他的问题上通融 |
[03:54] | Sounds like abuse of power to me. | 依我看你这是在滥用职权 |
[03:57] | – Are you kidding me? – Not at all. | -你开玩笑的吗 -完全没有 |
[03:59] | And, frankly, I’d expect better from SWAT. | 说实话 我觉得特警队的人不至如此 |
[04:08] | Hey, good morning, Pop. | 早啊 老爸 |
[04:09] | Good morning. | 早 |
[04:12] | Hey, D, you watching the clock? You don’t want to be late, man. | D 你看着点时间 可别迟到了 |
[04:15] | Hey, you ain’t got to be hollering. | 你别大喊大叫的 |
[04:16] | Boy’s 17 years old. | 那孩子已经十七岁了 |
[04:18] | If he ain’t figured out how to get himself | 要是他现在还不知道 |
[04:19] | to where he needs to be by now, he never will. | 什么时候该做什么 那这辈子就别指望了 |
[04:22] | Oh, so, what, he don’t need nobody looking after him now? | 那又怎样 难道他不需要照顾了吗 |
[04:23] | Is that it? | 你想说这个 |
[04:25] | Hey, what about you? | 你看看你自己 |
[04:27] | That bottle’s almost empty. | 药瓶快空了 |
[04:28] | You forget to get your refill? | 忘记续药了吗 |
[04:29] | It’s almost empty | 药瓶快空了 |
[04:30] | ’cause I’m almost done with my treatment. | 是因为疗程即将结束 |
[04:32] | In a few weeks, | 再过几个星期 |
[04:33] | I’m hoping to have a cancer-free bill of health, son. | 我就有望摆脱癌症了 儿子 |
[04:36] | I really hope you’re right about that one, Pop. | 真希望这不是你瞎说的 爸爸 |
[04:40] | – Hey, you get that for me? – Yeah. | -帮我开下门好吗 -好 |
[04:43] | Hey, you cutting it pretty close. What’s up with you? | 马上就到点了 你怎么搞的 |
[04:45] | Come on. You know I’ve never been late to school yet. | 得了 我又没真迟到过 |
[04:47] | You know this. | 你知道的 |
[04:48] | Darryl, somebody here to see you. | 达瑞尔 有人要见你 |
[04:54] | Hey, Darryl. | 达瑞尔 |
[04:56] | Heema? | 西玛 |
[04:57] | You just gonna stand there, | 你想继续傻站着 |
[04:58] | or are you gonna come meet your son? | 还是过来看看你儿子 |
[05:01] | Well, come on. | 过来啊 |
[05:02] | What are you waiting on? | 还等什么 |
[05:09] | I figured it was about time Deon got to meet his daddy. | 我想迪恩是时候见见爸爸了 |
[05:14] | Look at him. | 瞧他 |
[05:18] | That’s my boy. | 我的儿子 |
[05:19] | I ain’t gonna lie, D. I do see a resemblance. | 不骗你 D 你们俩很像 |
[05:21] | But I think Deon here might be a little better looking. | 不过迪恩可能更帅一点 |
[05:24] | Good thing, too. | 也是件好事 |
[05:29] | Hey, kid. | 孩子 |
[05:31] | Let me talk to you for just a second. | 借一步说话 |
[05:33] | Sure. | 好 |
[05:40] | Hey, I am so happy for you. | 我真为你开心 |
[05:44] | I know you’ve been wanting this for a long time. | 我知道这是你期盼已久的 |
[05:46] | But I’m worried | 但我担心 |
[05:47] | that this could really mess up your custody case. | 这样可能不利于你争取抚养权 |
[05:49] | How? I had nothing to do with Heema coming here. | 怎么会 不是我让西玛来的 |
[05:52] | – I didn’t even know. – I know. I know, and I get that. | -我都不知道她要来 -我知道这一点 |
[05:55] | But what about her parents? | 但她父母呢 |
[05:56] | If it looks like the two of you plotted this together | 如果他们认为是你们背着他们 |
[05:58] | behind their back… | 策划的… |
[06:00] | Do her parents even know she’s here? | 她父母知道她来这了吗 |
[06:02] | I need you to call them right away. | 你得马上给他们打电话 |
[06:04] | You let them know. | 告诉他们 |
[06:06] | Okay, I will. | 好吧 |
[06:07] | Darryl. | 达瑞尔 |
[06:08] | Okay, I will, Hondo. | 我会的 洪都 |
[06:09] | Just give me a minute. | 给我点时间 |
[06:16] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[06:17] | Pop, I need you to make sure | 爸 我需要你确保 |
[06:18] | Darryl calls Heema’s parents | 达瑞尔打给西玛的父母 |
[06:20] | and alert them to the situation here. | 告诉他们这里的情况 |
[06:21] | – That’s his boy, son. – I know. | -那可是他儿子 -我知道 |
[06:23] | I know, and I couldn’t be happier for him. | 我知道 我真心为他高兴 |
[06:25] | But if Darryl wants to stay in that baby’s life on a regular basis, | 但达瑞尔若想争取到定期探视 |
[06:28] | he’s got to play by the rules. | 他就必须遵守规则 |
[06:29] | You make sure he calls. | 一定让他打电话 |
[06:33] | Cassandra, you can’t leave us. | 卡珊德拉 你不能抛下我们 |
[06:35] | Don’t be afraid, Roy. | 不要害怕 罗伊 |
[06:37] | You and the others have everything you need. | 你们需要的东西都有了 |
[06:40] | And, besides, I’ll be back, | 再说了 我会回来的 |
[06:42] | maybe not soon but someday. | 虽然分别不算短 但总有一天我会回来的 |
[06:46] | How was that? | 怎么样 |
[06:48] | How was that? That was awesome! | 还用说 棒极了 |
[06:49] | You sounded great, honey. | 你听起来很棒 亲爱的 |
[06:51] | Come on. Give me some. Yeah. | 来 击个掌 |
[06:53] | We really appreciate this, Luca. | 我们都很感谢你 卢卡 |
[06:55] | Kelly has been wanting to be in the school play all year long. | 凯莉一整年都期待参加学校演出 |
[06:57] | If she nails it this afternoon like she did just now, | 要是像刚刚一样发挥 |
[06:59] | there’s no way she won’t get that part. | 那个角色一定是她的 |
[07:01] | If I try out. | 如果 我争取的话 |
[07:02] | I’m not sure yet. | 我还不确定 |
[07:04] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[07:05] | You want to be in the play, don’t you? | 你想参加演出 不是吗 |
[07:06] | That means you got to try out. | 那你就得去争取 |
[07:08] | Yeah, but what if I forget my lines? | 但如果我忘词了呢 |
[07:10] | Or with my dyslexia, | 更别说因为阅读障碍 |
[07:12] | I sometimes get the words confused. | 我有时会搞混字词 |
[07:15] | I’m calling boloney on that one. | 这是扯淡 |
[07:16] | You got these lines down. | 你现在不就能背下来 |
[07:17] | You’ve had ’em for days now. | 你努力记了这么多天 |
[07:19] | Luca’s right, sweetie. What’s this really about? | 卢卡说得对 亲爱的 到底是为什么 |
[07:20] | I just told you. | 我刚都说了 |
[07:23] | Nah, I know what this is. | 不 我知道怎么回事 |
[07:25] | This is… just plain old fear. | 你只是害怕而已 |
[07:28] | You’re just nervous about putting yourself out there. | 你只是对上台感到紧张 |
[07:31] | Kelly, there are a lot of things in life | 凯莉 生活中可能有很多事 |
[07:34] | that might stop you from getting what you want, | 可以阻止你得到你所想要的 |
[07:38] | but you can’t let fear be one of them. | 但你不能被害怕绊住手脚 |
[07:40] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[07:42] | You’re letting fear get | 你不就让害怕 |
[07:43] | in the way of going back to SWAT. | 阻止了你重回特警队 |
[07:44] | Kelly. | 凯莉 |
[07:45] | That’s not exactly right, no. | 不是这样的 |
[07:46] | You told me | 你告诉我 |
[07:47] | you’re nervous about some fitness test you need to take. | 你害怕参加你的体能测试 |
[07:51] | So what’s stopping you? | 又是什么阻止了你 |
[07:55] | I’ll tell you what. | 这样吧 |
[07:57] | You go conquer that audition, | 你去拿下试镜 |
[07:58] | and I’ll do what I need to with my fitness test. Deal? | 我就去参加我的体能测试 成交吗 |
[08:05] | Deal. | 成交 |
[08:15] | Yo, who are all these people who have nowhere to be | 怎么有这么多人在周三一大早 |
[08:17] | on a Wednesday morning? | 就无所事事 |
[08:18] | Does nobody work? | 大家都不用工作的吗 |
[08:19] | Says the guy drinking his second Bloody Mary. | 你不也在这儿喝了两杯血腥玛丽了 |
[08:21] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我是什么意思 |
[08:23] | When are we supposed to hear from this guy, anyway? | 不过这家伙到底什么时候给你消息 |
[08:25] | I mean, how do we know he’s not screwing us over? | 我们怎么知道他不是在耍我们 |
[08:27] | When he finds a buyer, he’ll call. | 他找到买家就会打给我的 |
[08:29] | In the meantime, just relax. | 在此之前 好好放松 |
[08:31] | When we get our money | 等我们拿到了钱 |
[08:32] | and we’re out of the country, I’ll relax. | 出了境 我才能松口气 |
[08:35] | Until then, I think I’ll worry. | 在那之前 我还是挺担心的 |
[08:37] | I’m gonna go grab another one of these. | 我再去要一杯这个 |
[08:49] | Where you going, Bobby? Thought we wouldn’t come after you? | 你要去哪 鲍比 没想到我们会来找你吗 |
[09:10] | 14-Adam-22. Shots fired, 600 block of Fiji Way. | 14-A-22 发生枪击 斐济道600街区 |
[09:14] | Requesting backup and airship. | 请求地面和空中支援 |
[09:44] | Police! Drop your weapons! | 警察 放下武器 |
[09:49] | 14-Adam-22. We’re taking rounds! | 14-A-22 我们正在交火 |
[09:51] | Roll SWAT. | 请派特警队 |
[10:03] | As many as three armed suspects holed up inside. | 至少有三名持械嫌犯藏在里面 |
[10:05] | – You’re not sure? – We saw three enter. | -你不确定具体人数 -我们看到进去了三个 |
[10:07] | It was a couple minutes before the first backup arrived, | 是在第一批支援人员到达之前几分钟 |
[10:08] | – and we got it locked down. – What about civilians? | -我们封锁住了这里 -平民呢 |
[10:10] | Lady who runs the place says everyone got out. | 老板娘说大家都出来了 |
[10:20] | I got eyes on the front room. | 我看到前屋的情况了 |
[10:22] | Front room looks clear. | 前屋看起来没人 |
[10:28] | Scanning the back room. | 正在扫描里间 |
[10:33] | I don’t see any… Whoa, whoa, hold on. | 没看到有…等等 |
[10:35] | I got a possible suspect hiding behind a curtain | 西墙的窗帘后面 |
[10:37] | on the west wall. | 可能藏了一名嫌犯 |
[10:42] | You behind the curtain, drop your weapon, come out | 窗帘后的人 放下武器 举起双手 |
[10:45] | – with your hands up! – Drop your gun. | -走出来 -放下武器 |
[10:47] | Come out now! | 立即出来 |
[11:01] | Any idea what went on here? | 了解情况了吗 |
[11:03] | Witnesses say it went down with no words. | 目击者说嫌犯一言未发就开了枪 |
[11:05] | Our dead guy was down the boardwalk at a café. | 死者当时在木板道尽头的一家咖啡厅 |
[11:07] | A couple approached. As soon as they saw each other, | 一对情侣走过去 双方看到彼此之后 |
[11:09] | guns came out, they both started firing. | 都拔出了枪 并开始交火 |
[11:10] | – Some sort of pre-standing beef? How bad? – Four civilians shot. | -早有恩怨吗 情况有多糟 -四位平民中枪 |
[11:13] | No word yet whether they’re gonna pull through or not. | 还不知道能否挺过来 |
[11:15] | Come to spend a day at the beach, end up fighting for your life. | 来海滩度假 结果生死未卜 |
[11:18] | What do we know about our dead guy? | 死者什么情况 |
[11:19] | Well, he’s not local. He’s from the Bay Area. | 他不是本地人 来自湾区 |
[11:20] | He was staying at a hotel nearby. | 他住在附近一家旅馆中 |
[11:21] | Word is he wasn’t alone at the café. | 据说他不是一个人来的餐馆 |
[11:23] | He was with another guy, but he ducked out right | 他和另一个人一起来的 但那个人 |
[11:25] | – before the shooting started. – Check this out. | -在枪击发生之前走开了 -看看这个 |
[11:27] | Dead suspect was taking selfies. | 已死嫌犯之前在自拍 |
[11:29] | Must’ve been right before things popped off. | 肯定就是在枪击发生之前 |
[11:30] | This is the last image on his phone. | 这是他手机上最新的照片 |
[11:32] | All right. | 好的 |
[11:33] | I don’t care what Bonnie and Clyde here were after. | 我不管这对雌雄大盗是来干什么的 |
[11:35] | I want ’em found and stopped before | 给我找到并阻止他们 |
[11:36] | anyone else gets hurt, understood? | 不要再有人受到伤害 知道了吗 |
[11:38] | Loud and clear. | 非常清楚 |
[12:17] | Hey, I got an ID on your marina shooters. | 我查到了海滨枪击案凶手的身份 |
[12:18] | Turns out there’s a bulletin out for them in the Bay Area. | 原来湾区已对他们发布了通缉令 |
[12:22] | Beau Walker, Harper Kerris. | 博·沃克 哈珀·克里斯 |
[12:23] | Beau jumped bail last night in San Jose | 博昨晚在圣何塞于保释期潜逃 |
[12:25] | right after he and Harper shot up the bar where she worked. | 潜逃前他和哈珀扫射了哈珀工作的酒吧 |
[12:28] | Killed the bar owner, wounded a customer. | 杀了酒吧老板 击伤了一位顾客 |
[12:30] | All for about $180 in the till. | 只拿走了收银台里的一百八十块 |
[12:32] | Jumped bail? What was he being held for? | 保释期潜逃 他为何被捕 |
[12:34] | Felony burglary. | 盗窃重罪 |
[12:35] | He was arraigned two days ago, awaiting prelim. | 他两天前被起诉 正在等待预审听证会 |
[12:37] | Guy makes bail, immediately goes on a killing spree. | 这家伙保释出狱后就直接大开杀戒了 |
[12:39] | There’s more going on here. | 肯定有内情 |
[12:40] | Just talked to a detective up in San Jose | 刚刚联系了圣何塞那边的一位警探 |
[12:42] | and got details on the burglary Beau Walker was involved in. | 问到了博·沃克涉嫌的盗窃案的具体情况 |
[12:45] | Looks like he and two accomplices hit the home | 他和两个同伙潜入了 |
[12:47] | of some rich tech guy, got away with four chess pieces. | 一位科技界富豪的家 偷走了四枚国际象棋棋子 |
[12:50] | Chess pieces? | 国际象棋棋子 |
[12:51] | They’re Tenth Century. | 是十世纪的古董 |
[12:52] | Valued at over a million dollars each. | 每一枚估值都超过一百万美金 |
[12:54] | I thought my kids’ checkers set was expensive. | 我还以为我孩子的跳棋已经很贵了 |
[12:56] | Where are the pieces now? | 那棋子现在在哪里 |
[12:57] | They disappeared after the burglary | 盗窃案发生后 |
[12:59] | along with Beau’s two accomplices. | 就和博的两个同伙一起消失了 |
[13:00] | Can’t be a coincidence | 死者也来自湾区 |
[13:01] | that our dead guy’s also from the Bay Area. | 这肯定不是巧合 |
[13:02] | You got to think that he’s one of the other two burglars. | 不得不让人怀疑他就是另两位盗窃犯之一 |
[13:04] | Beau gets arrested, his two buddies get away with the goods. | 博被捕 两个同伙带着赃物逃脱了 |
[13:07] | Maybe they decide to cut him out, | 或许他们决定撇下他 |
[13:08] | split the spoils two ways instead of three. | 两人平分赃物 省得三个人分 |
[13:10] | So they come to L.A. To unload the chess pieces. | 所以他们来到洛杉矶销赃 |
[13:12] | They obviously don’t count on Beau jumping bail | 他们显然没有预料到博会在保释期潜逃 |
[13:14] | and showing up to the boardwalk armed and angry. | 带着武器和满腔怒火出现在海边 |
[13:16] | Beau Walker’s at large, Bobby Reese is dead. | 博·沃克在潜逃 鲍比·里斯死了 |
[13:18] | Still leaves one player from the original burglary. | 那桩盗窃案还有一个嫌犯 |
[13:20] | RHD is running leads to ID who he was drinking with. | 劫案凶杀专案组在查和他一起喝酒的人是谁 |
[13:23] | All right, keep an open line with RHD | 好的 与劫案凶杀专案组保持联系 |
[13:25] | so we can move as soon as they ID his drinking buddy. | 一旦确认和他一起喝酒的人的身份就立马出动 |
[13:27] | Bobby Reese had a hotel key in his pocket. | 鲍比·里斯兜里有一把酒店钥匙 |
[13:29] | – Check that out. – Hey, Commander, | -去查一查 -指挥官 |
[13:31] | – you got a second? – Yeah. What’s up? | -有空吗 -有 怎么了 |
[13:34] | I decided that I want to finish my PFQ, | 我决定要完成我的体测 |
[13:36] | get reinstated full duty. | 然后恢复原职 |
[13:38] | It’s just my three-mile run I still have to do | 再完成一场三英里跑步测验 |
[13:40] | before I get signed off on. | 我就能通过了 |
[13:42] | You sure you’re ready? | 你确定你准备好了吗 |
[13:44] | I’m not trying to sway you, | 我不是想动摇你的决心 |
[13:45] | but you know what’ll happen | 但你也知道 |
[13:47] | if you fail the qualification a second time. | 第二次考核失败的后果 |
[13:49] | Your SWAT career will effectively be over. | 你的特警队生涯就要正式结束了 |
[13:51] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[13:53] | But I’ve been putting it off way too long. | 但我已经耽搁了太久 |
[13:56] | It’s time to get my ass back out in the streets with my team. | 是时候回去和我的队友一同出任务了 |
[13:58] | It hurts every time I see them | 每每目送大家走出大门而我不在其列 |
[14:00] | – walk out the door without me. – All right. | -都会让我心痛 -好吧 |
[14:02] | If that’s what you want, I’ll set it up. | 如果这是你想要的 我会安排的 |
[14:08] | Look, I feel horrible. | 听着 我觉得糟透了 |
[14:10] | I don’t know what to do about the demo order, | 我不知道要拿这违章处罚怎么办 |
[14:11] | but I’ll pay the fine. | 但我罚款我来交 |
[14:14] | No, Uncle Sarzo, you shouldn’t have to pay for any of it. | 不 萨尔索叔叔 不用你出钱 |
[14:18] | This is all on me. | 都由我来承担 |
[14:20] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[14:24] | Hey, you good? Your, uh, uncle all right? | 你没事吧 你叔叔还好吗 |
[14:26] | Yeah, it’s the stupid DUI bust. | 都怪那个该死的酒驾突击检查 |
[14:29] | What, the deputy mayor’s kid? | 什么 那个副市长儿子吗 |
[14:30] | What’s that got to do with Sarzo? | 这和萨尔索有什么关系 |
[14:31] | The deputy mayor’s trying to get me to back down, | 副市长想逼我退却 |
[14:33] | so he had my uncle slapped with a building violation | 所以他无故给我叔叔 |
[14:35] | a building violation on his house for work he didn’t even do. | 扣上房屋建筑违章的帽子 |
[14:38] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[14:39] | You ever think maybe, | 你有没有想过也许 |
[14:41] | you know, you should just let this one go? | 在这事上放他一马 |
[14:43] | That kid was driving drunk, and he’ll keep driving drunk | 这孩子是醉驾 他以后也会继续醉驾 |
[14:46] | until he either kills somebody or someone stops him. | 直到他撞死人或有其他人阻止他 |
[14:49] | No, I-I get it. I get it. | 不 我懂 我懂 |
[14:50] | But I just mean, what can you do at this point? | 我只是想说 你现在能做什么 |
[14:52] | I don’t know, I guess, next time make sure I’m there. | 不知道 确保下次我在现场吧 |
[14:55] | Even if it means I have to stalk his ass 24/7, | 即使这意味着我要一刻不停地盯着他 |
[14:57] | – I don’t care. – Chris, come on. | -我不在乎 -克里斯 别这样 |
[14:59] | Y-You know that’s crossing the line. | 你知道这样过火了 |
[15:01] | His father crossed the line | 他父亲针对我的家人 |
[15:02] | when he went after my family. | 这才是过火 |
[15:04] | Street, you and me got orders from Hondo. | 斯特里特 洪都给我们布置了任务 |
[15:06] | Got to roll. | 要走了 |
[15:11] | I couldn’t help but overhear. | 我不是有意听到你们谈话的 |
[15:12] | Don’t worry, I’m not doing anything illegal. | 别担心 我没做任何违法的事情 |
[15:13] | No, but what you’re planning | 是的 但你计划要做的事 |
[15:15] | is only gonna escalate things with a very powerful man. | 只会让你和权势人物之间的矛盾升级 |
[15:17] | You got a better idea? | 你有更好的办法吗 |
[15:19] | Maybe. | 或许有 |
[15:21] | Your passion, my political acumen. | 你有激情 我对政治轻车熟路 |
[15:23] | What if we combined forces? | 如果我们齐心协力呢 |
[15:28] | This guy was staying here last night– which room? | 这个人昨晚住在这里 是哪个房间 |
[15:32] | Police! We’re coming in! | 警察 我们进来了 |
[15:38] | Clear. | 安全 |
[15:40] | Come here. Have you seen | 过来 你今天有没有见过 |
[15:42] | either of these two around the hotel today? | 这两个人出现在酒店 |
[15:45] | Yeah, they were hanging around this morning. | 有 他们俩早上还出现过 |
[15:47] | Early. Tongues down each other’s throats. | 很早 吻得难解难分 |
[15:49] | – You let ’em into this room? – No. | -你让他们进这间房了 -没有 |
[15:50] | Why? Did they do this? | 为什么 他们进来了吗 |
[15:51] | They had to have been looking for the chess pieces. | 他们一定是在找象棋棋子 |
[15:53] | – When they didn’t find them… – They went to the marina. | -但他们没有找到 -就去了码头 |
[15:55] | You’re not the first ones to ask about them, you know. | 你们不是第一个问起他们的人 |
[15:57] | – Ask about what, the chess pieces? – No, that couple. | -问什么 棋子吗 -不 这对情侣 |
[15:59] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思 |
[16:00] | About an hour ago, two guys came in, | 一个小时前来了两个人 |
[16:02] | showed me a picture of the two, just like you did. | 跟你们一样 给我看了他们的照片 |
[16:04] | Asked me if I’d seen ’em. | 问我是否见过他们 |
[16:05] | Wh-What guys? Who were they? | 什么人 他们是谁 |
[16:07] | I don’t know. They flashed badges of some sort. | 不知道 他们晃了一下徽章之类的东西 |
[16:09] | Figured they were cops. | 我以为他们是警察 |
[16:12] | I called around. | 我打了一圈电话 |
[16:13] | San Jose PD doesn’t have anyone down in L.A., | 洛城没有圣何塞警局要抓的人 |
[16:15] | and I can’t find any other agency hot for Beau and Harper. | 也没有其他单位正在追查博和哈珀 |
[16:18] | So, then who were the two guys | 所以为什么这两个人要在 |
[16:19] | nosing around Bobby Reese’s hotel? | 鲍比·里斯下榻的酒店附近打探 |
[16:21] | I’m afraid that remains a mystery. | 恐怕是个未解之谜了 |
[16:22] | Hey, I was digging around about the burglary. | 我在调查那宗窃案 |
[16:25] | I found something that may be interesting. | 发现了一些有意思的东西 |
[16:26] | That’s the legit owner of the chess pieces, Shane Brynx. | 这是象棋的合法所有者 谢恩·布林克斯 |
[16:29] | He’s a big deal tech guy up in San Francisco. | 旧金山赫赫有名的科技界人士 |
[16:31] | – I’m guessing there’s more. – Yeah, I did a deeper dive. | -我猜还有其它收获 -没错 我深挖了一下 |
[16:34] | Stumbled on some paparazzi fluff shots. | 无意中发现了一些狗仔拍的照片 |
[16:36] | That’s our suspect, Harper Kerris. | 那就是我们的嫌犯 哈珀·克里斯 |
[16:38] | Boy, she cleans up nice. | 老天 她可真光鲜 |
[16:39] | She has to be playing him, right? | 她一定是在给他下套吧 |
[16:41] | I mean, she gets close to the tech wiz, | 先接近这个科技大佬 |
[16:42] | gets access to his apartment so her boyfriend | 进到他家 好让他男友那帮人 |
[16:44] | and buddies can rip the guy off. | 把他家洗劫一空 |
[16:45] | Okay, but we’ve been playing this like | 按我们此前的想法 |
[16:47] | she’s just some naive girl tagging along | 她只是个跟在 |
[16:48] | with her gangster boyfriend. | 黑帮男友屁股后面的傻姑娘 |
[16:49] | But judging by this, she might be the brains | 但从这看 她可能才是 |
[16:51] | – behind the whole thing. – Yep. | -这一切的幕后主使 -对 |
[16:53] | All right, RHD just got a hit from the fingerprints | 劫案凶杀专案组在咖啡厅露台提取的指纹 |
[16:55] | pulled from the café patio. | 在系统中有匹配 |
[16:57] | They might have an ID on thief number three. | 可能确定了三号窃贼的身份 |
[16:58] | Guy’s name is Richie Gorham. | 这人叫里奇·戈汉姆 |
[17:01] | What’s the chance he’s still in town? | 他有可能还在城里吗 |
[17:04] | It looks like he bailed on his Airbnb, | 他好像订了家庭旅馆 但没去住 |
[17:06] | but his rent-a-car was just spotted | 但有人在卡诺加公园 |
[17:07] | outside a warehouse in Canoga Park. | 一间仓库外看到他租的车 |
[17:09] | Hiding out? | 他在那藏着吗 |
[17:10] | Why don’t we go and ask. | 不如直接去问他 |
[17:18] | 24-David. Car’s clear. No sign of Gorham. | 24D 车辆安全 未发现戈汉姆 |
[17:23] | Looks like the suspect made entry here. | 嫌犯好像从这里进去了 |
[17:36] | Street, hold. | 斯特里特 停 |
[17:39] | Poor man’s alarm system. | 可怜的家伙设的警报系统 |
[17:41] | Guy’s paranoid. | 这人有被害妄想症吧 |
[17:42] | Only makes him more dangerous. | 这只会让他更危险 |
[17:49] | Hold. Hold. | 停 停住 |
[17:52] | Chris. | 克里斯 |
[18:09] | There’s a light on in the southeast corner. | 东南角有灯光 |
[18:11] | May be a kitchen. | 可能是厨房 |
[18:13] | The rest is quiet. | 其余地方都没有动静 |
[18:20] | All right, Deacon, Street, hug the wall. | 迪肯 斯特里特 沿着墙走 |
[18:21] | Chris, Tan and I will get to the middle aisle, | 克里斯 谭和我走中间的走道 |
[18:23] | flank the kitchen from the other side. | 从另一侧包抄厨房 |
[18:25] | Move. | 行动 |
[18:46] | We got company. | 还有其他人 |
[18:47] | Deacon, Street, | 迪肯 斯特里特 |
[18:48] | stay on Gorham. | 继续找戈汉姆 |
[18:50] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[18:54] | Beau, man, I know you’re here. | 博 我知道你在这 |
[18:57] | Let’s talk, all right? | 我们谈谈 好吗 |
[19:00] | Beau. | 博 |
[19:07] | Hondo, we got eyes on Gorham. | 洪都 发现戈汉姆了 |
[19:08] | Maintain eyes, but wait for my signal. | 继续盯着 等我信号 |
[19:10] | We have to assess the second threat before you move. | 你们行动之前 我们得评估第二个威胁因素 |
[19:12] | Come on, Beau, talk to me. | 出来吧 博 和我谈谈 |
[19:15] | Hold. Hold. | 停 停 |
[19:17] | Lights. Lights. | 关灯 关灯 |
[19:33] | We got a third bogey. | 一共三名可疑人物 |
[19:38] | Deac, we’re in position. | 迪肯 我们就位了 |
[19:39] | – You still on Gorham? – Affirmative. | -你们还盯着戈汉姆吗 -是 |
[19:41] | On three, two, one. | 听我口令 三 二 一 |
[19:43] | – LAPD SWAT! – LAPD! | -洛城警局反恐特警队 -洛城警局 |
[19:45] | – LAPD! – On the ground right now! | -洛城警局 -马上趴下 |
[19:47] | – Drop the gun! – Drop the gun! | -放下枪 -放下枪 |
[19:48] | – Get down on the ground now! – Drop your weapon! | -马上趴到地上 -放下武器 |
[19:50] | – Don’t shoot. Don’t shoot. – Bail enforcement agents. | -别开枪 别开枪 -我们是保释执行官 |
[19:52] | Drop your guns now! | 立刻放下枪 |
[19:54] | Hondo, we’re Code 4 on Gorham. | 洪都 戈汉姆这里无需支援 |
[19:55] | You got Beau and Harper? That’s a negative. They’re not here. | -抓到博和哈珀了吗 -没有 他们不在这 |
[19:58] | Who the hell are you? | 你们到底是什么人 |
[20:08] | Beau Walker jumped bail. We have every right to pursue him. | 博·沃克弃保潜逃 我们有权追捕他 |
[20:10] | Your rights ain’t gonna stop a bullet. | 你有权 可子弹不长眼 |
[20:12] | You’re lucky we didn’t shoot your asses. | 我们没崩着算你们走运 |
[20:13] | Bounty hunters are supposed to notify local agencies | 依据悬赏在别区追捕嫌犯 |
[20:15] | when they’re working in the area. | 应该告知当地部门 |
[20:16] | – There’s no law that says we have to. – It’s not a requirement, | -没有法律这么规定 -没有硬性规定 |
[20:18] | but it is a standard practice, and for good reason. | 但这是标准程序 且合情合理 |
[20:21] | Saves lives. | 能救人性命 |
[20:22] | You’re right, Commander, we should’ve done it. | 你说得对 指挥官 我们是该上报 |
[20:24] | But we were moving fast, chasing a hot lead. | 但我们行动很快 追的又是重要线索 |
[20:26] | And now you know we’re here, so… | 既然现在你们知道我们来了 那… |
[20:27] | Obviously, we need some sort | 显然 我们得做些安排 |
[20:29] | of arrangement going forward to avoid any more near misses. | 以防再出现这种险况 |
[20:32] | If you’re asking us to back off, | 如果你是在劝我们退出 |
[20:35] | I’m afraid the answer is no. | 恐怕不行 |
[20:36] | This ain’t about burglary anymore. | 这已经不只是入室盗窃案了 |
[20:38] | Beau’s a wanted murderer. You guys are in over your heads. | 博是被通缉的杀人犯 你们应付不来 |
[20:40] | It’s time for you to let law enforcement handle it. | 是时候交给执法部门了 |
[20:42] | We are law enforcement. | 我们也是执法人 |
[20:44] | U.S. Supreme Court said so. | 美国最高法院规定的 |
[20:45] | – Taylor v. Taintor. – Taylor v. Taintor? | -泰勒对泰恩特案 -泰勒对泰恩特案 |
[20:45] | 1872年康涅狄格州某案 美国最高法院在此案后完善保释制度 给予赏金猎人更多权力 认可其为保释执行官 | |
[20:47] | That– it’s 150 years old. It’s from the Old West. | 那案子都是陈年往事了 是旧西部的事 |
[20:49] | – It’s still precedent. – We train for this every day. | -但仍然是先例 -我们每天为此受训 |
[20:51] | We will bring him in. | 我们会逮他归案 |
[20:52] | You bring him in, we don’t get paid. | 你们逮他 我们就拿不到钱了 |
[20:54] | I’m a single parent. | 我是个单身母亲 |
[20:55] | Husband walked out when I was on my second tour in Afghanistan, | 我第二次被派驻阿富汗时 我丈夫出走了 |
[20:58] | got two kids looking at college. | 两个孩子等着上大学 |
[21:00] | 50 grand? It’s a big deal. | 五万美元是笔大钱 |
[21:03] | We can’t walk away from it. | 我们没法视而不见 |
[21:05] | Now, if we can get our weapons back, please? | 可以把武器还给我们了吗 |
[21:11] | Come on. | 跟我来吧 |
[21:14] | Best stay out of our way. | 最好别挡我们的路 |
[21:15] | Best stay out of ours. | 也别挡我们的路 |
[21:23] | Yeah, Pop? | 老爸 |
[21:24] | Hey, listen, I’ve been trying to reach Darryl, | 我一直在找达瑞尔 |
[21:26] | but he ain’t returning my texts or phone calls. | 但他不回我信息不接电话 |
[21:28] | Well, you can guess why, can’t you? | 你能猜到原因 对吧 |
[21:29] | Heema and Deon are still there? | 西玛和迪恩还在吗 |
[21:30] | Has he reached out to her parents yet? | 他联系她父母了吗 |
[21:32] | Well, what do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[21:36] | Hondo, he having such a great time. | 洪都 他现在这么开心 |
[21:40] | Why ruin it? | 为什么要毁掉这一切呢 |
[21:41] | I mean, courts move so slow these days. | 最近官司进展很慢 |
[21:43] | This may be the only chance he gets | 这可能是很长一段时间内 |
[21:44] | to spend with his son for a long while. | 他唯一可以和儿子相处的机会了 |
[21:46] | Pop, if he doesn’t play this right, it might be | 爸 如果他不守规矩 |
[21:47] | – the only chance he ever gets. – I’m just saying, | -这可能是他最后的机会了 -我跟你说 |
[21:49] | I’m not gonna be the one to break up this pretty picture. | 我是绝对不会打搅他们的 |
[21:52] | That’s gonna have to be on you, son. | 儿子 要做只能你来做 |
[21:54] | All right, look… just have him call me as soon as he can. | 好吧 那让他尽快回我电话 |
[21:58] | Everything all right? | 一切都还好吗 |
[22:00] | It’s Darryl. | 达瑞尔的事 |
[22:01] | He’s 17, but he’s navigating adult territory now, | 他今年十七岁 但他一脚踏进成人的世界 |
[22:04] | going into this custody suit. | 要去打监护权的官司了 |
[22:05] | So you’re stuck between treating him like a boy | 所以你现在进退两难 |
[22:07] | and treating him like a man. | 犯愁是把他当孩子还是当男人 |
[22:09] | Look, he’s got to learn from his mistakes, | 他要学会从自己的错误吸取教训 |
[22:11] | but if he’s about to drive off a cliff… | 但如果这错无法挽回的话 |
[22:13] | I got to step in. | 我就必须插手了 |
[22:16] | Yeah, I know. | 我明白 |
[22:20] | What are you doing here, Richie? | 里奇 你在这里干嘛 |
[22:24] | I don’t know what kind of aspirations | 我不知道你的期待是什么 |
[22:26] | you had for yourself, but it couldn’t have involved | 但肯定不是坐在审讯室里 |
[22:28] | sitting in an interrogation room, | 担心着自己的性命 |
[22:30] | fearing for your life because your best buddy | 因为自己最好的朋友 |
[22:32] | and his girlfriend want to kill you. | 和他女朋友想弄死你 |
[22:33] | They got Bobby. You know that, right? | 他们找到鲍比了 你知道吧 |
[22:35] | He’s dead. | 他已经死了 |
[22:37] | Guess maybe now you’re regretting | 我猜你现在可能在后悔 |
[22:38] | how you tried to screw ’em over. | 当初骗了他们 |
[22:41] | Hold on. They’re the ones who tried to screw us over. | 等等 是他们骗了我才对 |
[22:43] | I miss something? | 有什么我不知道的吗 |
[22:44] | You and Bobby took the stolen chess pieces, | 你和鲍比拿了被偷的象棋子 |
[22:45] | – came to L.A. to cash in. – Yeah, sounds a lot like | -来到了洛杉矶卖 -听起来更像 |
[22:47] | you two were the screwers, not the screwees. | 你们俩才是骗子 不是受骗者 |
[22:49] | That’s only because they planned to rip us off first. | 那是因为他们一开始想宰我们 |
[22:52] | That bitch Harper, she lied to us, | 那个哈珀 她骗我们 |
[22:55] | told us that the chess pieces were only worth a hundred grand. | 跟我们说那些棋子只值十万 |
[22:57] | Acted like it was generous, cutting us in for $25K each. | 装作很大方的样子 给我们每个出价两万五 |
[23:00] | Only later, when the whole thing hit the news, | 之后这件事上了新闻 |
[23:03] | did me and Bobby realize they were worth millions. | 我和鲍比才发现那些棋子值几百万 |
[23:06] | So you flipped the tables on ’em. | 所以你们就闹翻了 |
[23:08] | Where are the chess pieces now? | 那些棋子现在在哪 |
[23:11] | I hate to break it to you, Richie, | 我本不想告诉你的 里奇 |
[23:13] | but you’re not in the game anymore. | 这笔钱你肯定是拿不到了 |
[23:14] | So either you tell us and we get them, | 所以你要么告诉在哪能找到博和哈珀 |
[23:16] | or Beau and Harper are gonna get them. | 要么棋子就落在他们手上了 |
[23:18] | Which would you rather? | 你想选哪个 |
[23:23] | They’re with a guy. | 他们还有个同伙 |
[23:25] | His name’s Arthur. | 叫亚瑟 |
[23:27] | He got some shop where he resells rich people stuff. | 他有家店 帮有钱人转卖东西的 |
[23:30] | You know, handles estate sales, that kind of crap. | 处理房产之类的东西 |
[23:33] | He was finding us a buyer. | 他当初在帮我们找买家 |
[23:34] | And where’d you and Bobby find this guy, Arthur? | 那你和鲍比怎么找到的这个亚瑟的 |
[23:36] | We just asked around, you know, put the word on the street. | 我们就四处打听 在街上放消息 |
[23:40] | If word’s on the street… | 如果消息散出去了 |
[23:41] | There’s nothing to stop Beau and Harper from finding Arthur, too. | 那谁也阻止不了博和哈珀找到亚瑟了 |
[23:52] | You two looking for anything in particular? | 你们有什么想看的吗 |
[23:53] | I’m happy to point you in the right direction. | 我很乐意帮忙 |
[23:55] | Uh, actually, we’re looking for Arthur. | 其实 我们想找亚瑟 |
[23:56] | Oh, I’m sorry. Arthur’s out at an estate | 不好意思 亚瑟去做房产评估了 |
[23:58] | doing an appraisal right now. It usually takes a few hours. | 可能要几个小时后才回来 |
[24:01] | Yeah, that’s not gonna work. Uh, why don’t you tell us | 我们等不了那么久 要不你告诉我们 |
[24:03] | where the estate is, and we’ll go to Arthur. | 那处房产在哪 我们直接去找他 |
[24:04] | I’m afraid I can’t do that. | 抱歉不能告诉你们 |
[24:06] | – It’s really important. – I understand, | -我们有很重要的事 -我理解 |
[24:08] | but we have policies about client confidentiality. | 但我们有规定对顾客信息要保密 |
[24:11] | You have policies. | 你们有规定 |
[24:13] | What’s your policy on, getting your whole damn shop destroyed? | 那你害这整间店被砸 规定上是怎么写的 |
[24:19] | Where’s Arthur?! | 亚瑟在哪 |
[24:20] | What the hell do you think you’re doing? | 你以为你在干什么 |
[24:22] | Somebody needs to tell me where Arthur is right now, | 你们必须马上告诉我亚瑟在哪 |
[24:24] | or someone can die! | 否则就要出人命了 |
[24:25] | Man, I don’t know, I swear. | 我不知道 我发誓 |
[24:32] | All units. 211 in progress. | 所有单位注意 发生持枪抢劫 |
[24:33] | Shots fired. 7310 Medeira Boulevard. | 发生交火 梅代拉大道7310号 |
[24:36] | 7310, that’s where we’re headed. | 7310号 就是我们要去的地方 |
[24:37] | It’s just around the corner. | 就在拐角处了 |
[24:38] | Bonnie and Clyde beat us to it. | 邦妮和克莱德抢先一步了 |
[24:47] | Hondo, that was them! | 洪都 就是他们 |
[24:51] | Dispatch, 20 and 30-David in pursuit of blue Dodge Challenger, | 调度 20D和30D正在追赶一辆蓝色道奇挑战者 |
[24:54] | license plate 2-Alpha-Bravo-Mike-6-4-3, | 车牌号是2ABM643 |
[24:58] | heading eastbound in the 7000 block of Medeira. | 正在梅代拉7000街区往东行驶 |
[25:04] | Gun, passenger side. | 副驾驶位有枪 |
[25:06] | I see it. | 看到了 |
[25:15] | What the hell are they doing? | 他们在搞什么鬼 |
[25:23] | It’s the bounty hunters. | 是赏金猎人 |
[25:26] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[26:04] | 30-David to Dispatch, we’re discontinuing pursuit | 30D呼叫调度中心 发生车祸 |
[26:06] | for a solo MVA, possible injuries. | 我们停止追捕 可能有受伤人员 |
[26:08] | Roll an R/A to the Regency block, 2200. | 请调度救援小组到摄政街道2200号 |
[26:11] | – You good? – I’m fine. | -你没事吧 -我还好 |
[26:12] | Help’s coming. | 救援马上就到 |
[26:15] | Hey, hey, hey. Don’t move. | 不要动 |
[26:16] | – Help’s coming. – Hey, come on. Wake up, man. | -救援马上到 -拜托 醒醒 |
[26:17] | – Wake up. – Is he okay? | -醒醒 -他没事吧 |
[26:20] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[26:21] | You got to keep pressure on his wound | 你得一直按着他的伤口 |
[26:22] | until the paramedics arrive. Right here. | 直到医务人员赶到 按这 |
[26:25] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:26] | We’re on the same side. You know that. | 我们跟你们站在同一立场 你知道的 |
[26:32] | That was our chance to get those two | 刚刚我们有机会抓到他们两个 |
[26:33] | before anyone else gets hurt. | 阻止他们再伤害别人 |
[26:34] | It’s too late for that. | 现在已经太迟了 |
[26:35] | They just left another dead body at the resale shop. | 他们刚刚在二手商店杀了人 |
[26:45] | The house belongs to our high-end fence Arthur Tenney.E. | 这是高端商品销赃人亚瑟·坦尼·E的房子 |
[26:48] | If he still has the chess pieces, | 如果棋子还在他手里 |
[26:49] | Beau and Harper will come for him. | 博和哈珀就会来找他 |
[26:50] | If they haven’t already. | 如果他们还没来过的话 |
[27:01] | We sure he’s here? | 确定他在家吗 |
[27:02] | He was doing an appraisal in Beverly Hills and then disappeared. | 他之前在比弗利山庄做资产评估 接着失踪了 |
[27:04] | He’s not answering his phone. | 也不接电话 |
[27:06] | All right, let’s do a welfare check. | 好吧 我们来做个人身安全检查好了 |
[27:07] | Deacon, Chris, take the three side. | 迪肯 克里斯 你们去南面 |
[27:09] | Street, Tan, we’re going through the front. | 斯特里特 谭 我们走正门 |
[27:11] | Digital dead bolt. You bring your master key? | 电子防盗锁 你带万能钥匙了吗 |
[27:13] | Never leave home without it. | 每次出门都一定带 |
[27:22] | Arthur Tenney! LAPD! | 亚瑟·坦尼 洛城警局 |
[27:24] | Are you here? | 你在这里吗 |
[27:28] | Tan. Go. | 谭 开门 |
[27:31] | Arthur Tenney! | 亚瑟·坦尼 |
[27:36] | Coffee’s fresh. Someone’s close by. | 咖啡还是热的 附近有人 |
[27:38] | Give me two. | 两个人跟我走 |
[27:42] | Two, two, two. Right side clear. | 二 二 二 右边安全 |
[27:45] | Give me two. | 报数 |
[27:47] | No sign of Arthur or the chess pieces. | 没看见亚瑟和棋子的踪迹 |
[27:50] | Clear. | 安全 |
[27:51] | – Something ain’t right. – What are you thinking? | -有些不对劲 -你想到什么了 |
[27:54] | The floor plan and the architecture. | 从建筑平面图和和建筑架构看 |
[27:56] | There’s a dead space back here. | 这后面还有一块区域 |
[28:03] | He’s got a panic room. | 他有一间避难室 |
[28:06] | LAPD! Arthur Tenney! | 洛城警局 亚瑟·坦尼 |
[28:08] | I need you to open the door and come out! | 把门打开 从里面出来 |
[28:11] | Come on, now, Mr. Tenney. | 快点 坦尼先生 |
[28:12] | If you don’t open up, we’re gonna have to blow the door. | 如果你不开门的话 我们就要把门炸开了 |
[28:15] | All right. | 好吧 |
[28:16] | We’re rigging the door. | 我们要开始了 |
[28:17] | Chris. | 克里斯 |
[28:20] | These aren’t small explosives! | 这些可不是小炸药 |
[28:21] | I hope you can stand far enough back! | 我希望你能往后退远一点 |
[28:23] | Wait! I’ll open. | 等一下 我开门 |
[28:32] | Where’s the chess pieces? | 棋子在哪里 |
[28:36] | This is what it’s all about? Ridiculous. | 整件事就是因为这些东西 真是荒谬 |
[28:39] | Can’t believe these things are over a thousand years old. | 难以置信这些东西有一千多年的历史 |
[28:41] | Chess pieces recovered. | 找到了象棋棋子 |
[28:43] | Arthur Tenney’s in protective custody. | 亚瑟·坦尼也已经被保护性拘留 |
[28:45] | Doesn’t mean the city’s safe. | 这也不意味着这座城市安全了 |
[28:46] | Wilshire Division just responded to a carjacking. | 威尔希尔分部刚刚上报了一起劫车事件 |
[28:49] | Mother of two shot in the leg for her Lexus. | 有两位孩子的母亲腿部中枪 雷克萨斯车被抢 |
[28:51] | Suspects’ descriptions match Beau and Harper. | 对嫌犯的描述与博和哈珀相符 |
[28:54] | They don’t know we have the pieces, | 他们不知道我们已经拿到了棋子 |
[28:55] | – so they’re not gonna stop. – We could go public. | -所以他们不会停手 -我们可以公开 |
[28:57] | We do and they’ll just vanish. | 如果我们公开 他们会消失 |
[28:59] | We have what they’re after right here. | 我们手上有他们想要的东西 |
[29:00] | So, how do we lure ’em in? | 所以 我们该怎么引蛇出洞呢 |
[29:03] | I may have an idea. | 我也许有个主意 |
[29:06] | But you’re not gonna like it. | 但是你不会喜欢的 |
[29:15] | How’s your partner? | 你的搭档怎么样了 |
[29:16] | He’s in surgery to remove the bullet, but he’s gonna make it. | 他还在手术室里取子弹 但是他会没事的 |
[29:19] | – But you’re not here to check on him, are you? – No. | -你不是来询问他的情况的吧 -对 |
[29:22] | I’m here because I need your help | 我来 是因为我需要你们的帮助 |
[29:23] | to get Harper and Beau off the street | 帮忙抓住哈珀和博 |
[29:24] | before they hurt somebody else. | 阻止他们再伤害别人 |
[29:26] | Thing is, there’s nothing in it for you. | 但是 你们不会得到任何好处 |
[29:31] | What’s your play? | 你的计划是什么 |
[29:32] | We recovered the chess pieces, | 我们拿到了棋子 |
[29:33] | only Beau and Harper don’t know that. | 但博和哈珀并不知情 |
[29:35] | So we pretend that you recovered them. | 所以我们假装东西在你手上 |
[29:36] | Post photos to Harper’s social media, | 把照片发到哈珀的社交账号上 |
[29:39] | see if she’s willing to make a trade. | 看看她是否原意与我们交易 |
[29:40] | “The chess pieces for your fugitive Beau.” | “用棋子交换博” |
[29:42] | You think she’d really give up her boyfriend? | 你认为她真的会放弃她男朋友 |
[29:43] | I don’t know, but I’m betting | 我不知道 但我想 |
[29:45] | that she’ll agree to the meet. | 她会同意见面 |
[29:46] | Whether it’s to hand over Beau or to ambush you. | 不管是为了交出博还是算计你 |
[29:49] | And we end up with what, nothing? | 我们有什么好处 什么都没有吗 |
[29:53] | No way. I’m out. | 没门 我不干 |
[29:56] | Look, I wish that I had something better to offer. | 听着 我希望我手上有更好的筹码 |
[30:00] | But these two, they shot your partner. | 但这两个人 开枪射伤了你的搭档 |
[30:02] | And I don’t know a better way to stop them | 但我不知道有什么更好的方法 |
[30:04] | before they hurt or kill somebody else. | 阻止他们伤害或是杀害别人 |
[30:06] | I’m not a mercenary, you know? | 我不是雇佣兵 你懂吗 |
[30:09] | Being a bounty hunter feeds my family, | 当一个赏金猎人能养活我的家庭 |
[30:10] | but it’s more than that. | 但不止如此 |
[30:13] | I see myself as one of the good guys. | 我认为自己是正义之士 |
[30:16] | So you’ll do it? | 那你加入 |
[30:17] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[30:18] | Obviously there are risks involved. | 很显然 其中的风险不小 |
[30:21] | You forget I was a Marine? | 忘记我曾是海军陆战队的了 |
[30:25] | Gemma posted almost an hour ago. | 杰玛差不多一小时前上传了 |
[30:27] | 20-David and 40-David teams are ready | 我们一收到回复 |
[30:29] | as soon as we get a response. | 20D和40D就能立刻响应 |
[30:31] | I always hate the calm before the storm. | 我一直都讨厌暴风雨前的宁静 |
[30:33] | – Yeah. – All right. Keep me posted. | -是啊 -有什么消息随时告诉我 |
[30:40] | Dude, what’s that about? | 兄弟 怎么了 |
[30:41] | Oh, nothing, man. | 没什么 |
[30:43] | You know you got a crap poker face, right? | 你知道你的扑克脸很瘆人 对吧 |
[30:47] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[30:49] | I’ve been helping Kelly with her lines | 我一直在帮凯莉练习台词 |
[30:50] | so she could try out for a play. | 这样她就可以去试试戏 |
[30:53] | She didn’t get the part. | 最后她没成功 |
[30:54] | Okay. I mean, she’s 12. | 好的 她才十二岁 |
[30:57] | – She’ll bounce back. – It’s not that, not exactly. | -以后她会成功的 -不完全是这样 |
[31:00] | Look, she was having second thoughts about auditioning, | 对于试镜其实当时她很犹豫 |
[31:02] | so I kind of pushed her into facing her fears. | 所以我逼她直面自己的恐惧 |
[31:05] | Only the deal was, I had to face mine, too. | 只是 我也得面对我的问题 |
[31:07] | So I set up the three-mile run. It’s tonight. | 所以今晚我打算跑三英里 |
[31:10] | That’s great. Dude! | 不错啊 兄弟 |
[31:12] | You know we’ve been dying to have you back. | 你知道我们一直想要你回来 |
[31:14] | Yeah, but wh-what if I strike out like she did? | 对 但万一我像她一样失败了怎么办 |
[31:16] | You won’t, man. Hey, | 你不会的 听我说 |
[31:17] | you have already run it on your own | 你已经练了很久 |
[31:19] | and beat the time. You’ve done all the prep. | 也达到了规定时间 所有预备测试你都过了 |
[31:22] | – You are ready. – I thought Kelly was ready, too. | -你准备好了 -我之前也以为凯莉准备好了 |
[31:23] | Are you really comparing this | 你真的要把这件事 |
[31:25] | to a little kid auditioning for a school play? | 和一个小孩试镜校演相比吗 |
[31:27] | Look, all it would take is for one little thing to go wrong. | 听着 只要出现一点差错就全完了 |
[31:29] | If I twist an ankle? | 万一我扭伤了脚踝 |
[31:30] | What if my hip acts up again? | 万一我的髋部又开始疼了怎么办 |
[31:33] | It’s not a lock. | 还没到万无一失的地步 |
[31:35] | Nothing’s ever a lock. | 没有事可以万无一失 |
[31:36] | I know. | 我知道 |
[31:38] | But the day I fail my three-mile run | 但我没有通过三英里跑步测试的那天 |
[31:40] | is my last day on SWAT. | 会是我在特警队的最后一天 |
[31:46] | It’s not gonna be today. | 今天还不行 |
[31:48] | I’m gonna tell Hicks to hold off. | 我要告诉希克斯 让他再往后延一延 |
[31:50] | If you’re gonna tell him, you’d better tell him quick. | 如果你要说的话 动作最好快点 |
[31:52] | Gemma just set a meet. | 杰玛刚刚定好会面了 |
[32:00] | Suspect One is headed for the meet. | 嫌疑人一号正在路上 |
[32:20] | How’s this gonna work? | 你想怎么弄 |
[32:22] | Simple. | 简单 |
[32:23] | You give up Beau so I can haul him back to San Jose | 你交出博 这样我就可以把他押回圣何塞 |
[32:25] | for the 50 grand recovery fee. | 拿到五万块赏金 |
[32:27] | In return, you get what you want. | 作为回报 你拿回你想要的 |
[32:34] | There’s only one piece in here. | 这里只有一个棋子 |
[32:35] | – Where are the others? – Where’s Beau? | -其它的呢 -博在哪 |
[32:37] | He’s sitting in our hotel room. | 他在我们的酒店房间里坐着呢 |
[32:39] | You get me the other pieces, I’ll tell you the room number. | 你把剩下的棋子给我 我就告诉你房号 |
[32:42] | Hell, I’ll even give you the key. | 去他的 钥匙我也给你 |
[32:45] | Think she’s really burning him? | 她真的会背叛他吗 |
[32:47] | – Not sure. – Which means he could be close. | -不确定 -这意味这他可能在附近 |
[32:49] | Keep your eyes open. | 保持警觉 |
[32:50] | 24D 24-David. | |
[32:51] | Possible eyes on Suspect Two, | 目击到嫌疑人二号 |
[32:52] | parking lot, northwest corner. | 停车场西北角 |
[32:54] | Next to a gray truck. | 灰色卡车附近 |
[32:56] | Positive ID on Suspect Two. | 嫌疑人二号身份已确定 |
[32:57] | 40-Squad, you handle Suspect One. | 40队负责嫌疑人一号 |
[32:59] | 20-Squad, we got Beau. | 20队去拿下博 |
[33:00] | Tan, cover me from the back. | 谭 从后方掩护我 |
[33:05] | Bail enforcement agent. | 保释执行官 |
[33:07] | Keep your hands where I can see ’em. | 举起手来 |
[33:09] | LAPD SWAT! | 洛城警局特警队 |
[33:12] | Forget it, Beau, you ain’t going nowhere. | 放弃吧 博 你无处可逃了 |
[33:14] | Put the gun down now. | 立刻放下枪 |
[33:15] | No way, I’m never going down like this. | 不可能 我绝不会这么投降 |
[33:22] | Back off, you hear me? Back off or I’ll put a bullet in this guy. | 退后 听见了吗 退后 不然我就打死他 |
[33:24] | You shoot him, I shoot you. | 你开枪我也会开枪 |
[33:26] | Sounds like a sweet deal. | 听起来是个不错的交易 |
[33:28] | I don’t have a shot, Hondo. | 我无法瞄准 洪都 |
[33:29] | Beau! | 博 |
[33:34] | Come on, now, Beau. | 放弃吧 博 |
[33:35] | The romance is over. | 你的浪漫爱情结束了 |
[33:36] | Whatever you think you feel for her, | 不管你觉得自己对她是什么感觉 |
[33:37] | it ain’t worth dying over. | 都不值得为之去死 |
[33:38] | Stop! Out of the car! | 停车 下车 |
[33:40] | Out of the car now! | 马上下车 |
[33:41] | – Okay, okay, okay, okay! – Out! | -好好好 -下车 |
[33:46] | LAPD! | 洛城警局 |
[33:51] | Stop the car! | 停车 |
[34:06] | This is 20-David. | 这里是20D |
[34:07] | Code 4. Suspect down. | 无需支援 嫌犯倒地 |
[34:24] | Hey, I didn’t know that Keith followed me. I swear. | 我不知道凯斯跟在我后面 我发誓 |
[34:27] | – I believe you. – I don’t suppose I can keep that. | -我相信你 -我猜这个我应该不能留着 |
[34:33] | I’m afraid the only reward on this one is our gratitude. | 恐怕除了感激 我们无以为报 |
[34:37] | – Thank you. – Sure thing. | -谢谢你 -这是我该做的 |
[34:45] | Officer Alonso, do you have a minute? | 阿隆索警官 你有空吗 |
[34:47] | I asked the deputy mayor to come down so we could discuss | 我让副市长过来了 我们可以讨论一下 |
[34:50] | some sort of resolution. | 怎么解决问题 |
[34:54] | You know what? Let’s just– let’s go in here, | 这样吧 我们进去吧 |
[34:55] | it’ll be quieter. | 里面安静点 |
[34:56] | Admittedly, Officer Alonso may have acted rashly, | 不可否认 阿隆索警官在市政厅质问您时 |
[34:59] | confronting you at City Hall. | 可能表现得有些草率了 |
[35:02] | But she has a genuine concern. | 但她是带着真切的忧虑的 |
[35:04] | Unless someone intervenes, | 如果没有人制止 |
[35:05] | your son’s gonna kill himself or someone else. | 您儿子迟早会害死自己或无辜之人 |
[35:07] | My son has a problem. | 我儿子是有问题 |
[35:09] | And we’re dealing with it. | 我们在着手处理了 |
[35:10] | But you’re not dealing with it. | 但你们并没有处理 |
[35:11] | You’re just enabling him. | 你只是在放纵他 |
[35:12] | Chris did some checking. | 克里斯做了一些调查 |
[35:14] | She found three other instances | 她发现您儿子还曾因酒后驾驶 |
[35:16] | where your son was arrested for DUI, | 被逮捕了三次 |
[35:18] | and you made the charges all disappear. | 而您抹去了这些指控 |
[35:19] | You’re not helping him. | 你这不是在帮他 |
[35:21] | Wait-wait a minute. | 等等 |
[35:22] | What the hell is this? | 这是在干什么 |
[35:24] | I came down here because you told me | 我到这里来是因为你告诉我 |
[35:26] | Officer Alonso wanted to apologize. | 阿隆索警官想向我道歉 |
[35:29] | How long do you think you can keep covering up | 你觉得你儿子酒后驾驶的事情 |
[35:31] | for your son’s drinking and driving? | 你还能掩盖多久 |
[35:32] | For as long as I want. | 我想掩盖多久都可以 |
[35:35] | I’m deputy mayor of this city. | 我是这座城市的副市长 |
[35:37] | And that comes with certain perks and privileges. | 所以我有特殊待遇和权力 |
[35:41] | And if you don’t like it, well, that’s just too damn bad. | 如果你看不惯这一点 那可太糟糕了 |
[35:46] | It’s funny. | 真有意思 |
[35:48] | As a city official who oversees this department, | 作为监管这个部门的市政官员 |
[35:51] | you don’t know much about police work, do you? | 你不清楚警察是怎么工作的 是吗 |
[35:54] | Everything that happens in an LAPD interrogation room | 从那扇门打开的一刻起 发生在洛城警局 |
[35:57] | is recorded from the moment that door opens. | 审讯室里的一切就都被录下来了 |
[36:01] | So… you’ve recorded me? | 所以你们在录像 |
[36:04] | Without my consent? | 没经过我的同意吗 |
[36:07] | Who’s ignorant now? | 现在是谁无知呢 |
[36:09] | Nothing I said is admissible. | 我所说的一切都不能被法庭采用 |
[36:11] | No, not in court. | 是 在法庭上是不行 |
[36:13] | But I have some very close friends in the press, | 但我有一些要好的媒体朋友 |
[36:15] | and I guarantee that won’t be an issue for them. | 我保证这对他们来说不是问题 |
[36:19] | You and your son have had all the second chances | 你和你儿子都还有机会 |
[36:21] | you’re gonna get. | 你要抓住这个机会 |
[36:22] | You need to make this right. | 你得做出正确的选择 |
[36:27] | Luca! | 卢卡 |
[36:29] | Hey. What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[36:31] | She wanted to thank you. | 她想感谢你 |
[36:32] | – Yeah. I baked you some cookies. – Thank me? | -是的 我给你烤了饼干 -谢谢我 |
[36:35] | – But I thought you didn’t get the part? – I didn’t. | -但你不是没能拿到角色吗 -我是没有 |
[36:37] | It went to this other girl. She’s really good, right? | 另一个女孩拿到了 她真的很棒 对不对 |
[36:41] | – You’re not upset? – I’m just glad I did it. | -你不难过吗 -我很开心我参加了 |
[36:44] | I remembered all my words and I didn’t mess up. | 我记住了所有台词 而且没搞砸 |
[36:46] | Her teacher said she did great. | 她的老师说她演得很好 |
[36:48] | Kelly’s just not ready for the lead role yet. | 凯莉只是还没准备好演主角 |
[36:50] | She got a smaller part, though. | 不过她拿到了一个配角角色 |
[36:52] | What? That’s amazing, man. Good for you. | 什么 太好了 你太棒了 |
[36:55] | So, what about our deal? Did you do the fitness test yet? | 我们说好的呢 你参加体能测试了吗 |
[36:58] | I was going to, but it didn’t work out for today. | 我是要参加的 但今天没参加成 |
[37:02] | Well, you’ll do it soon. I know you will. | 你很快就会的 我知道你会的 |
[37:08] | I might need your help with that, actually. | 其实我可能需要你的帮助 |
[37:16] | Look, Hondo, I was gonna call earlier. | 听着 洪都 我本来之前就要打电话的 |
[37:18] | I-I swear I was, | 我发誓 |
[37:19] | but I can’t stand the thought of Deon leaving. | 只是我一想到迪恩要离开我就受不了 |
[37:21] | – That’s my boy. Come on. – I know. | -那是我儿子 -我知道 |
[37:23] | That’s why I made the call. | 所以我打了电话 |
[37:27] | Dad, this wasn’t Darryl’s idea. | 爸爸 这不是达瑞尔的主意 |
[37:29] | How could you do this? | 你怎么能这么做 |
[37:30] | Take Deon and disappear like that? | 带着迪恩就这样消失吗 |
[37:32] | Your mother’s been terrified. | 你母亲吓坏了 |
[37:34] | Put us through all that to spend time with this low-life? | 让我们心急如焚就为了过这种低贱的生活吗 |
[37:36] | Okay, now wait a minute, hold on. | 等一下 等等 |
[37:38] | You are not gonna come in my home and start insulting Darryl. | 你不能走进我家侮辱达瑞尔 |
[37:40] | No, it’s all right. It’s okay. | 不 没事 没关系 |
[37:42] | Look, I understand why you don’t like me. | 我明白你为什么不喜欢我 |
[37:43] | I didn’t like me two years ago, and that’s what you know me for. | 两年前我也讨厌自己 那也是你对我的印象 |
[37:46] | But I changed. I’m, I’m working more. | 但我变了 我工作更卖力了 |
[37:49] | I-I’m doing good in school… I got a future. | 在学校也表现很好 我有发展潜力 |
[37:52] | I’m really not interested in your story. | 我对你的故事真的没兴趣 |
[37:55] | Get Deon out to the car right now. | 立刻带迪恩上车 |
[37:57] | I’m taking you both home. | 我要带你们俩回家 |
[38:06] | Sir, you’re upset because Heema wanted little Deon | 先生 你难过是因为西玛希望小迪恩 |
[38:09] | to meet his father? | 见见他的父亲吗 |
[38:10] | That’s what you’re angry about? | 你生气就是为了这件事吗 |
[38:11] | Getting Heema pregnant at 15 | 让西玛十五岁怀孕 |
[38:13] | does not make Darryl a father. | 达瑞尔不配做父亲 |
[38:17] | He’s got no place in Deon’s life, | 在我和我妻子心中 |
[38:18] | as far as my wife and I are concerned. | 迪恩的生活与他无关 |
[38:19] | Darryl is a good kid now. | 达瑞尔现在是个好孩子 |
[38:21] | He deserves a second chance. | 他值得有第二次机会 |
[38:22] | And I’m talking to lawyers; | 我会找律师 |
[38:24] | I’m doing everything I can to be a father in my son’s life. | 我会竭尽所能成为我儿子的父亲 |
[38:26] | That’s not ever gonna happen. | 这绝对不可能 |
[38:29] | Well, I’m 17 right now, | 我现在十七岁 |
[38:30] | and that gives you the power over me, | 所以你的权利比我大 |
[38:32] | but when I turn 18, | 但等我到了十八岁 |
[38:32] | my lawyer said that’s when the law turns in my favor! | 我律师说到时法律对我有利 |
[38:35] | I’m gonna be in my son’s life! | 我要参与我儿子的人生 |
[38:52] | So, what’s the word, Street? | 你怎么说 斯特里特 |
[38:53] | Beers at you and Luca’s place tonight? | 今晚在你和卢卡家喝啤酒吗 |
[38:55] | You’re not hurrying home to your new fiancée? | 你不是要急着回家看你的未婚妻吧 |
[38:57] | That’s not a good sign. | 这可不是个好预兆 |
[38:58] | Bonnie’s got to work late, and I got nowhere to be. | 邦妮要加班 我没地方去 |
[39:00] | So what about it? | 所以怎么说 |
[39:01] | I don’t know. I mean, I got to ask Luca, | 我不知道 我得问问卢卡 |
[39:03] | but it looks like he ducked out. | 但是他好像走了 |
[39:07] | The deputy mayor. | 是副市长 |
[39:10] | Deputy mayor’s texting you? | 副市长发短信给你吗 |
[39:12] | No, it’s from Lynch. | 不 是林奇 |
[39:13] | She says the deputy mayor just resigned. | 她说副市长刚刚辞职了 |
[39:15] | “Stepping down from office | 辞去职务 |
[39:17] | to deal with an addiction issue in his family.” | 解决其家中的成瘾问题 |
[39:20] | Hey. You did it. | 你成功了 |
[39:22] | Not alone I didn’t. You guys had my back. | 我一个人办不到 有你们支持我 |
[39:24] | I had Lynch. | 有林奇支持我 |
[39:26] | Lynch, she might’ve helped, but this was you. | 林奇 她也许帮了忙 但这是你的功劳 |
[39:28] | You know it. | 你知道的 |
[39:29] | You didn’t back down. You got it done. | 你没有退缩 你做到了 |
[39:32] | It’s just lucky she talked me into doing it her way, | 幸运的是她说服我按照她的方式去做 |
[39:34] | rather than mine. | 而不是用我的 |
[39:35] | Lucky for that drunk kid? | 那个醉驾的孩子算是走运吗 |
[39:36] | Bet your ass. | 没错 |
[39:39] | Come on, where is he, where is he? | 拜托 他在哪 他人呢 |
[39:43] | What’s going on? | 你们在搞什么 |
[39:44] | Waiting on Luca. He’s out on his three-mile run, | 在等卢卡 他在跑三英里测试 |
[39:46] | trying to finish his PFQ. | 想完成他的体测测试 |
[39:49] | How’s it looking? | 情况如何 |
[39:49] | I don’t know. He’s cutting it close. | 不知道 时间快到了 |
[39:52] | – Mom? – I know, honey. | -妈 -我知道 亲爱的 |
[39:57] | He’s not gonna make it. | 他来不及了 |
[40:00] | – There he is. – There he is. Come on, Luca! | -他来了 -他来了 加油 卢卡 |
[40:01] | – Come on, Luca. Come on, Luca! – Luca! | -加油 卢卡 加油 卢卡 -卢卡 |
[40:05] | Let’s go, let’s go! | 加油 加油 |
[40:08] | What do we got? What do we got? | 怎么样 怎么样 |
[40:09] | Two seconds under! | 还富余两秒 |
[40:14] | You made it, baby! | 你达标了 宝贝 |
[40:15] | You’re back, you’re back! | 你归队了 你归队了 |
[40:17] | I told you! The band is back together! | 我就说吧 这个团队会团聚的 |
[40:19] | There you go, there you go. | 你做到了 做到了 |
[40:22] | – Luca, you did it! – Attaboy, Luca! | 卢卡 你做到了 -好样的 卢卡 |
[40:23] | About time we had you back with us! | 你是时候回归这个队伍了 |
[40:27] | Luca, hey. | 卢卡 |
[40:30] | You good? | 你还好吧 |
[40:33] | – I just can’t believe it. – Hey, my guy, my guy. | -我只是不敢相信 -我的好兄弟 |
[40:37] | You’re back. You’re back. | 你归队了 归队了 |
[40:39] | – I’m back! – Yeah, you’re back! | -我归队了 -你归队了 |
[40:42] | Back! | 归队了 |
[40:43] | Buddy! | 兄弟 |
[40:46] | I told you. | 我就说吧 |
[40:48] | Luca, back in the building. | 卢卡 回归集体了 |