时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Baby, it was a rough day. | 宝贝 今天事情很多 |
[00:09] | I’m not gonna be able to make it tonight. | 今晚我去不了了 |
[00:11] | This is important, Hondo. | 这很重要 洪都 |
[00:12] | Your friends are gonna be there, and-and your folks. | 你的朋友会到场 还有你的家人 |
[00:14] | That’s what this is about? | 所以是因为我家人吗 |
[00:15] | ‘Cause you didn’t know my parents were coming? | 因为你之前不知道我爸妈会来 |
[00:17] | Nichelle, sometimes I’m not gonna be able to make it to things. | 尼歇尔 有时候有些事我真的做不到 |
[00:19] | I mean, if you want to date a SWAT officer, | 如果你要和特警队警官交往 |
[00:21] | I mean, that’s just the way it’s got to be. | 就只能这样 |
[00:24] | How long do you think you can keep covering up | 你觉得你儿子酒后驾驶的事情 |
[00:26] | for your son’s drinking and driving? | 你还能掩盖多久 |
[00:27] | He’s gonna continue driving drunk | 他会一直这么酒驾下去 |
[00:29] | until he hurts himself or someone else. | 直到他伤到自己或他人 |
[00:30] | He can punish all of SWAT to get to me. | 他可以对整个特警队下手来报复我 |
[00:32] | I’m deputy mayor of this city. | 我是这座城市的副市长 |
[00:34] | You don’t know much about police work, do you? | 你不清楚警察是怎么工作的 是吗 |
[00:35] | Everything that happens in an LAPD interrogation room | 从那扇门打开的一刻起 发生在洛城警局 |
[00:38] | is recorded from the moment that door opens. | 审讯室里的一切就都被录下来了 |
[00:40] | You need to make this right. | 你得做出正确的选择 |
[00:42] | And seeing Buck like that, | 但是看到巴克那样 |
[00:44] | in that dark place, | 那样消沉低落 |
[00:47] | made me realize how much I have to lose. | 让我意识到我原来我还拥有这么多 |
[00:48] | I admire the courage it took for you to tell me that. | 我钦佩你告诉我这些事的勇气 |
[00:52] | You fail a second PFQ, | 体能测试两轮没过 |
[00:53] | department regulations has you riding the bench. | 根据部门规定 你就要坐几个月冷板凳了 |
[00:55] | Come on, Luca! | 加油 卢卡 |
[00:56] | What do we got? What do we got? | 怎么样 怎么样 |
[00:58] | Two seconds under! | 还富余两秒 |
[01:01] | You’re back! | 你归队了 |
[01:28] | I’ll spare you the nightmares. | 让你们做噩梦的部分我就不放了 |
[01:29] | Nelo Venegas, aka El Diablo. | 尼洛·贝内加斯 绰号恶魔 |
[01:31] | He’s the head of El Septimo’s drug cartel. | 他是第七队贩毒集团的头目 |
[01:34] | He’s pretty brazen to show his face | 他真有种 敢在镜头上露脸 |
[01:35] | on camera killing law enforcement. | 杀害警员 |
[01:37] | El Diablo released this video three months ago | 三个月前 墨西哥联邦警察突袭了恶魔的一处仓库 |
[01:39] | after a failed Federales raid on an El Septimo warehouse. | 一无所获 之后他就放出了这段视频 |
[01:42] | A message to the Mexican government | 向墨西哥政府传达信息 |
[01:44] | that he and his El Septimo cartel are above the law. | 他和他的第七队贩毒集团凌驾于法律之上 |
[01:46] | He thinks he’s untouchable, and in Mexico he might be, | 他觉得没人碰得了他 在墨西哥可能如此 |
[01:49] | which is why he hasn’t stepped foot on U.S. soil in five years. | 所以他这五年中还未踏足美国的领土 |
[01:52] | Agent Simons here and the rest of his DEA colleagues | 这位西蒙斯探员还有其他缉毒局的同事 |
[01:54] | have been tracking the Septimos for a while. | 追查第七队有一阵子了 |
[01:56] | And up until now we’ve had no idea how | 目前为止 我们还未得知 |
[01:58] | they’ve been smuggling their heroin into this country. | 他们是如何将海洛因私运到本国的 |
[02:00] | Fortunately, the Federale who died in this video | 幸运的是 视频中被害的墨西哥联邦警员 |
[02:02] | didn’t do so in vain. | 没有白白牺牲 |
[02:04] | Before he was grabbed, he managed to transmit | 在他被抓前 他成功地将 |
[02:05] | some intel that shed a light on the El Septimo pipeline. | 透露了第七队销货渠道的情报发了出来 |
[02:10] | Baldwin Hills Airport? | 鲍德温山机场 |
[02:10] | 鲍德温山机场 第七队目的地 | |
[02:10] | 圣卡塔利娜岛 第七队中转点 | |
[02:11] | That’s right, the El Septimo cartel | 没错 第七队贩毒集团 |
[02:12] | takes full advantage of this public use landing strip | 充分利用了这个公用跑道 |
[02:15] | because it has no customs or control tower. | 因为这里没有乘客或控制台 |
[02:17] | They drop their drugs, turn around and take off? | 他们卸下毒品 就调头起飞 |
[02:18] | What about border security? How do they even make it this far? | 那边境安全局呢 他们是怎么飞过境到这的 |
[02:21] | Apparently, the Septimos have been analyzing | 很明显 第七队一直在分析 |
[02:23] | the FAA monitoring practices, studying their radar surveillance, | 联邦航空局监测轨迹 研究他们的雷达监控 |
[02:26] | and they found a blind spot. | 找到了盲区 |
[02:27] | The planes cross the border | 飞机从海上 |
[02:29] | way out over the ocean, but they stay low enough | 飞过边境 但他们一直保持低空飞行 |
[02:30] | to avoid radar until they reach… | 躲避雷达追踪 直到他们抵达… |
[02:33] | Catalina Island… where they pivot, | 卡特琳娜岛 他们在这中转 |
[02:36] | slip right through the airspace gap | 滑行穿过领空空隙 |
[02:37] | into Baldwin Hills Airport. | 直达鲍德温山机场 |
[02:39] | And if anyone does see them, it just looks like your average | 即便有人看见了他们 看上去就像一个普通的 |
[02:41] | millionaire returning from a beach weekend. | 百万富翁从海滩度假归来 |
[02:44] | When’s the next shipment come in? | 下一批货什么时候运到 |
[02:45] | According to our intel, tomorrow morning a twin-engine Navajo | 根据所获情报 明早一架双发动机纳瓦霍人飞机 |
[02:47] | is gonna be landing with their monthly shipment. | 将载着当月货物着陆 |
[02:49] | El Diablo’s soldiers are bringing in over a half a ton of heroin. | 恶魔的手下运入超过半吨海洛因 |
[02:52] | Our SRT team’s in Phoenix right now | 我们在菲尼克斯的特殊反应部队 |
[02:54] | getting prepared for a large-scale meth bust. | 目前正在为一场大规模冰毒缴获案做准备 |
[02:56] | Which is why I offered up SWAT to be the primary. | 所以我提出要特警队打头阵 |
[02:59] | Our pleasure. | 我们的荣幸 |
[02:59] | Now, El Septimo is highly trained, heavily armed, | 眼前 第七队训练有素 全副武装 |
[03:02] | and sophisticated in countersurveillance. | 对反监视也非常有经验 |
[03:04] | Lieutenant Lynch here tells me you’re the best. | 林奇警督告诉我你们是最优秀的 |
[03:06] | That’s what we need. | 这正是我们需要的 |
[03:08] | So we get a planeload of dope off L.A. streets, | 所以洛杉矶街头有一飞机的毒品 |
[03:11] | and the DEA gets a few Septimos to flip on their boss. | 缉毒局策反了几个第七队的成员 |
[03:13] | – So what are you thinking, Hondo? – Tomorrow morning. | -你有什么想法 洪都 -明天早上 |
[03:18] | That’s one more day of planning than we usually get. | 这比我们平常的行动要多一天计划 |
[03:21] | 4:00 a.m. wake-up call tomorrow. | 明早四点叫你起床 |
[03:22] | Justice never sleeps. | 正义永不眠 |
[03:24] | Hope you weren’t looking for | 希望你不是希望 |
[03:24] | an easy first day back, Luca. | 第一天回归风平浪静 卢卡 |
[03:26] | Couldn’t think of a better way to kick things off, bro. | 这样的开头再好不过 |
[03:28] | Well, let’s hope he isn’t too rusty. | 希望他不会太生疏 |
[03:30] | Okay, okay. | 行了 |
[03:31] | You still got it, you still got it. Yeah? | 你宝刀未老 行了吧 |
[03:33] | Jokes aside, so good to have you back. | 不开玩笑 很开心你回来了 |
[03:36] | – See y’all tomorrow. – Dark and early. | -明天见 -天还没亮 |
[03:41] | I never got the chance to tell you, | 我一直没机会告诉你 |
[03:44] | but, uh, putting your career | 我想说 赌上你的事业 |
[03:47] | and your reputation on the line | 和你的名誉 |
[03:49] | to go up against the deputy mayor… | 去对抗副市长 |
[03:52] | that was pretty badass. | 挺有种的 |
[03:53] | Just didn’t want another drunk driver to walk free. | 只是不想再放过一个酒驾司机 |
[03:57] | Standing up to the mayor | 对抗副市长 |
[03:59] | wasn’t just about the drunk driver, | 不只是因为酒驾司机吧 |
[04:01] | was it? | 对吗 |
[04:03] | It was about your mom, | 是因为你妈妈 |
[04:05] | the accident she got into all those years ago. | 很多年前 她遭遇的事故 |
[04:07] | Street, I… | 斯特里特 我 |
[04:08] | We both lost parents at a young age. | 我们都在很小的年纪失去了双亲 |
[04:10] | I… I just, I get the impulse | 我能理解 |
[04:13] | to want to change the past. | 那种想要改变过去的冲动 |
[04:15] | I wish I could do it, too. | 我希望我也能做到 |
[04:17] | I’m just saying, I… | 我只是想说 |
[04:17] | I get it. | 我懂的 |
[04:19] | And, uh, I’m proud of you | 还有 我为你骄傲 |
[04:22] | for sticking up for what you believe in. | 你能为信念挺身而出 |
[04:25] | You should be, too. | 你也应该感到骄傲 |
[04:36] | Deacon. I’m glad I caught you before you left. | 迪肯 还好你没走 |
[04:39] | Dr. Hughes. Hey, listen, I’m so sorry | 休斯医生 很抱歉 |
[04:41] | about missing our last appointment. | 错过了我们上次的预约 |
[04:42] | What can I do for you? | 你有什么事吗 |
[04:44] | We have a bunch of recruits from the academy touring HQ tomorrow, | 明天有一群警校学生来参观总部 |
[04:47] | I’m talking to them about mental health resources | 我要向他们介绍洛城警局提供的 |
[04:47] | that they can take advantage of in the LAPD. | 心理健康资源 |
[04:51] | Thought if I could get it on their radar early in their careers, | 我想着如果能让他们在任职早期就意识到其重要性 |
[04:53] | normalize the discussion… | 规范化谈话流程 |
[04:55] | – It cuts through the stigma. – Right. | -就能减少羞耻感 -对 |
[04:57] | But then I was thinking it might be more effective | 但后来我想 让他们崇拜的人来说 |
[04:58] | if it came from somebody that they admire, | 可能会更有效 |
[05:01] | like a decorated SWAT officer. | 比如一名被授勋的特警 |
[05:04] | Only if you’re willing. No pressure. | 完全取决于你 别有压力 |
[05:05] | Uh, I mean, it’s one thing talking to you about this stuff in private, | 和你私下谈到这些事是一码事 |
[05:08] | but I might work with these recruits one day. | 但今后我可能和这些新人共事 |
[05:10] | You wouldn’t have to discuss anything personal. | 不用谈及隐私 |
[05:12] | Just tell them what the services are | 你只用告诉他们这些服务是什么 |
[05:14] | and how they can use them. | 以及如何利用这些服务 |
[05:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:19] | Maybe find somebody else? | 要不还是找别人吧 |
[05:21] | No problem. Just thought I’d ask. | 没事 我只是问问 |
[05:23] | Say hi to Annie for me. | 替我向安妮问好 |
[05:36] | How you doing, Sybil? | 你好吗 西比尔 |
[05:38] | Hondo. Hey. | 洪都 你好 |
[05:40] | Looks like Othella Baker’s donation’s | 看来你们有好好利用 |
[05:41] | being put to good use. | 奥塞拉·贝克的捐款 |
[05:43] | Yeah, we started renovations today. | 是的 我们今天开始重新装修了 |
[05:45] | Is Nichelle around? | 尼歇尔在吗 |
[05:47] | She is not. | 不在 |
[05:49] | Do you know when she’ll be back? | 你知道她什么时候回来吗 |
[05:51] | Have you tried calling her? | 你给她打过电话吗 |
[05:53] | To be honest, we had a little disagreement, and, uh… | 说实话 我俩之前有点分歧 |
[05:56] | it was my fault. | 是我的错 |
[05:58] | She’s not returning my calls or texts, | 她不回我的电话或者短信 |
[05:59] | so I figured I’d come and apologize in person. | 所以我想来当面道歉 |
[06:01] | Yeah. She was kind of upset. | 是 她确实不太开心 |
[06:04] | Look, I don’t know the details, but… | 我不知道具体发生了什么 但 |
[06:07] | I know she was hurt. | 我知道她很受伤 |
[06:09] | I could’ve handled it a lot better. | 我本可以处理得更好的 |
[06:12] | So I’m here, trying to make it right. | 所以我来了 想让事情回归正轨 |
[06:14] | She’s been gone a week now. | 她已经离开一周了 |
[06:16] | Gone? Where? | 离开 去哪了 |
[06:17] | You really don’t know? | 你真不知道 |
[06:19] | She’s going around | 她去全国各地的 |
[06:19] | to nonprofits like ours across the country– | 和我们类似的非营利组织了 |
[06:22] | Chicago this week, Houston the next– | 这周是芝加哥 下周休斯顿 |
[06:24] | trying to borrow some of their more effective ideas. | 想借鉴一下他们更行之有效的经验 |
[06:27] | She’s trying to find the best way to spend | 她想要找到把五十万捐款 |
[06:28] | the half-million-dollar donation. | 都花在刀刃上的最佳方案 |
[06:31] | She doesn’t want to screw it up. | 她不想把事情搞砸 |
[06:34] | All right, listen, if you hear from her, | 好吧 如果你跟她联系上了 |
[06:36] | will you tell her that I’m calling, | 你能告诉她我找过她 |
[06:38] | that I’d love to talk to her? | 想跟她谈谈 |
[06:40] | I’ll pass it on. | 我会带到的 |
[06:42] | I appreciate that. | 谢谢 |
[06:43] | – Take care. – You, too. | -保重 -你也是 |
[06:58] | Hey. Big man. | 大个 |
[06:59] | We’re heading to the motor pool. You ready? | 我们要去停车场了 你准备好了吗 |
[07:01] | You know that feeling before a raid… | 你知道突击行动之前的那种感觉吗 |
[07:05] | nerves, excitement? | 紧张 兴奋 |
[07:07] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[07:08] | Last few months, I didn’t know | 过去的几个月 我都不知道 |
[07:10] | if I’d ever get a chance to feel that again. | 自己还能不能再感受到了 |
[07:14] | I’m just savoring it. | 我正在细细品味这种感觉 |
[07:17] | Yeah, well, don’t savor it too long… | 行吧 别品太久 |
[07:20] | unless you want Tan driving your ride. | 除非你想坐谭开的车 |
[07:22] | Hell no. | 算了吧 |
[07:27] | Air Three to Command. | 三号直升机呼叫指挥部 |
[07:29] | Visual of aircraft approaching airport. | 看到有飞机接近机场 |
[07:31] | Roger that. We got visual. | 收到 我们看到了 |
[07:32] | Signal quality is spotty. | 信号质量不佳 |
[07:34] | Hills are interfering with the transmission. | 山丘影响了信号传输 |
[07:36] | 20-David, you got incoming– El Diablo’s soldiers | 20D 你那边有目标出现 恶魔的喽啰 |
[07:38] | – and the drugs. Everything a go? – Roger that. | -还有毒品 准备好了吗 -收到 |
[07:41] | – Luca, you good? – Ready to rumble, boss. | -卢卡 你准备好了吗 -准备飞奔了 老大 |
[07:43] | 20-David’s in position. We got the front. | 20D已就位 我们打头阵 |
[07:45] | – Deacon’s team’s got the back. – Wait for my command. | -迪肯断后 -等我指令再行动 |
[07:47] | Plane’s about ten seconds out. | 飞机大概十秒后降落 |
[07:48] | Here we go. | 开始吧 |
[07:51] | Wait for it. | 等一下 |
[07:55] | Not yet. | 还不行 |
[07:58] | Initiate. | 行动 |
[08:08] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[08:08] | Why isn’t she stopping? | 飞机怎么没停 |
[08:09] | It’s trying to take off again! | 它要重新起飞 |
[08:11] | – Hondo! – We see it! | -洪都 -我们看到了 |
[08:12] | He’s not gonna make it. | 他飞不起来了 |
[08:17] | Air Three, we lost visual. | 三号直升机 我们没有画面了 |
[08:19] | Problem with the signal. Working to get it back. | 信号问题 正在修复 |
[08:21] | – Hondo, what the hell’s going on down there? – He clipped us! | -洪都 你们那情况怎么样 -他撞到了我们 |
[08:24] | The wing’s on fire! It looks like he’s going down! | 机翼起火了 看样子要坠机了 |
[08:26] | – Where? – About a half a mile north. | -在哪 -往北大概八百米 |
[08:28] | Get that on the radio! | 用无线电播出去 |
[08:29] | Plane’s about to crash in South L.A. | 飞机要在洛杉矶南区坠毁了 |
[10:04] | Holy hell. | 天啊 |
[10:06] | Lucky it didn’t take out any civilians. | 幸好没伤到平民 |
[10:09] | Tan, Luca, clear that plane. | 谭 卢卡 清查那架飞机 |
[10:11] | Chris, Street, check for witnesses. | 克里斯 斯特里特 查找目击者 |
[10:12] | I need another unit blocking at 48th and Western. | 需要再来一个小队封锁四十八街和西街 |
[10:15] | – Who was the first on site? – I was. | -第一个到达现场的是谁 -是我 |
[10:18] | Witnesses saw six men get out of the plane. | 目击者看到从飞机上下来六个人 |
[10:20] | Four went north, two ran south, | 四个往北去了 两个往南跑了 |
[10:21] | all carrying heavy firepower. | 都携带重火力武器 |
[10:23] | We set a three-block perimeter; nothing so far. | 我们在三个街区拉起了警戒线 目前没有收获 |
[10:26] | Make it five. | 扩大至五个 |
[10:28] | This is 20-David to Command. | 20D呼叫指挥部 |
[10:30] | We are setting a five-block perimeter. | 我们要设立方圆五个街区的警戒线 |
[10:32] | We need Mobile Command on-site to broadcast | 我们需要移动指挥车到现场 |
[10:34] | any prowler 911 calls and pull every security cam | 播报所有可疑行径的报警电话 |
[10:37] | in the area to help us narrow down the search. | 并调取该区域监控帮我们缩小搜查范围 |
[10:39] | All right. Roger that, Hondo. We’re on our way. | 好的 收到 洪都 我们这就派车 |
[10:41] | This is R-Commander. I need all units in the area responding | 我是指挥官 我需要该区域内各单位进行响应 |
[10:44] | and a K-9 grid search initiated. | 并且派搜查警犬行动 |
[10:46] | Each handler get with a SWAT team. | 每个警犬训导员跟一个反恐小队 |
[10:48] | What the hell happened to the mission? | 行动出什么岔子了 |
[10:49] | Air-17, let’s expand that grid on all four sides. | 17号直升机 把坐标格等比放大 |
[10:53] | Roger that, Commander. | 收到 指挥官 |
[10:54] | We have a serious situation. | 情况很严重 |
[11:03] | Some blood in the cockpit and outside the plane, but no heroin. | 驾驶舱里和飞机外面有血迹 但没有海洛因 |
[11:06] | If they weren’t smuggling heroin, | 如果他们走私的不是海洛因 |
[11:07] | – what were they smuggling? – We’ll figure that out later. | -那是什么 -这个晚点再想 |
[11:09] | Right now it looks like we got six Septimos | 目前看起来有六名第七队的成员 |
[11:10] | at large in this neighborhood. | 潜逃至这片社区 |
[11:12] | Chris and Street, you partner with K-9. | 克里斯和斯特里特 你们与警犬队一起 |
[11:13] | See if they can pick up a trail on Stockwell Avenue. | 看看他们能否在斯托克韦尔大街发现可疑行踪 |
[11:16] | We know at least one of them is injured, | 我们知道他们中至少有一人受了伤 |
[11:17] | so keep your eyes open for blood. | 所以你们要留意血迹 |
[11:19] | Luca, Tan, we got to get you a block east. | 卢卡 谭 你们去往东走的一个街区 |
[11:21] | Deacon and I will follow a street over on Vesta. | 迪肯和我会沿下一条维斯塔大街搜索 |
[11:23] | We’ll sweep from south to north. | 我们从南往北排查 |
[11:25] | Becker’s team is en route. | 贝克尔的小队已经在路上了 |
[11:26] | They’ll start on Segundo and move south towards us. | 他们会从塞贡多街开始往南与我们汇合 |
[11:28] | If the suspects are in this grid, then we squeeze them. | 如果嫌犯在这个区域 我们就包夹他们 |
[11:31] | This op ain’t over until all six of them | 直到六人全部被捕 |
[11:32] | are brought in. Am I clear? | 行动才算完成 明白吗 |
[11:34] | – Yep. – Clear. | -是 -明白 |
[11:37] | Shots fired in Memorial Park. | 纪念公园里有人开枪 |
[11:38] | – Officer down. – That’s two blocks away. | -警员倒地 -离这两个街区 |
[11:40] | 20-David en route. | 20D队正在赶去 |
[12:13] | Move, move! | 快 快 |
[12:16] | We got an officer down at the south entrance of Memorial Park. | 有警员在纪念公园南入口受伤 |
[12:18] | Multiple gunshot wounds to the neck and leg. He breathing? | 颈部和腿部多处中枪 他有呼吸吗 |
[12:20] | Yeah, barely. Hang in there, buddy. We got you. We got you. | 很微弱 挺住兄弟 我们来了 |
[12:25] | 20-David has eyes on active shooter. | 20D发现正开枪的枪手 |
[12:27] | Hispanic male, dark clothing. | 拉美裔男性 深色服装 |
[12:29] | – What’s your name, Officer? – Gretchen. | -你叫什么 警官 -格雷琴 |
[12:31] | Gretchen Willis. We were outgunned. | 格雷琴·威利斯 我们寡不敌众 |
[12:32] | There were four of them at one point. Three ran off. | 他们开始一共有四个人 三个跑了 |
[12:34] | – Which way? – I didn’t get eyes. | -哪个方向 -我没看到 |
[12:36] | Had to duck for cover and wait for you all. | 只能找掩护等你们过来 |
[12:37] | Okay. You did the right thing. | 好 你做得没错 |
[12:38] | Hey, he needs an ambulance. | 他需要救护车 |
[12:39] | It could be a few minutes before we stop the shooter | 制住枪手确保这地方安全 |
[12:41] | – and clear the area. – That’s too long. | -可能还需要几分钟 -那太久了 |
[12:43] | Hondo, we got to get this guy to a hospital! | 洪都 我们得把他送医院 |
[12:46] | I can get him there. I can do it. | 我可以送他去 我能行的 |
[12:47] | All right, help him. We’ll cover. | 好 去帮他吧 我们掩护 |
[12:49] | Load and go to Black Betty. | 背上人去开黑贝蒂 |
[12:56] | Move, move. Luca, let’s go. | 快快 卢卡 快走 |
[12:58] | We got to end this. | 我们得结束这场对峙 |
[13:01] | Hondo, you got a shot? | 洪都 你能击中吗 |
[13:02] | Negative. Not from this angle. | 不行 这个角度打不到 |
[13:03] | Civilians behind him. | 他身后有平民 |
[13:06] | Call in the K-9. | 叫警犬队来 |
[13:09] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样 |
[13:10] | He’s losing a lot of blood! Hurry! | 他失血很多 快 |
[13:13] | Chris, Street, provide cover fire. | 克里斯 斯特里特 火力掩护 |
[13:14] | I think he’s out of ammo. | 我想他没子弹了 |
[13:16] | K-9 unit. Send your dog. | 警犬队 放警犬 |
[13:19] | K-9’s on the move. | 警犬出动 |
[13:30] | Stop resisting! | 放弃抵抗 |
[13:31] | Stay down! Stay down. | 退后 退后 |
[13:33] | Secure the K-9. | 控制住警犬 |
[13:37] | Turn around! Hands behind your back! | 转过去 手放身后 |
[13:42] | Suspect one in custody. | 第一个嫌犯落网 |
[13:58] | Hey. Hey. Stay with me. Stay with me. | 挺住 挺住 |
[14:00] | Almost there. | 就快到了 |
[14:02] | Officer Gatens. Officer Gatens! | 盖腾斯警官 盖腾斯警官 |
[14:05] | Just hang on! I’m getting us there, man. | 挺住 我们就快到了 |
[14:09] | He’s not breathing, Luca. | 他没有呼吸了 卢卡 |
[14:12] | Hey, you can slow down. | 你可以慢下来了 |
[14:13] | He hasn’t had a pulse in a minute and a half. | 他已经有一分半钟没有脉搏了 |
[14:19] | He’s gone. | 他去了 |
[14:31] | – Officer Willis. – What hospital | -威利斯警官 -你们把我搭档 |
[14:33] | did you take my partner to? I want to see him. | 送到了哪个医院 我想去看他 |
[14:36] | This is gonna be really hard for you to hear. | 接下来我说的你会很难接受 |
[14:39] | No. | 不 |
[14:42] | My teammates, they rushed him to the hospital. | 我的队友 他们把他送去了医院 |
[14:51] | He fought till his very last breath. | 他一直抗争到最后一口气 |
[15:01] | Officer Willis said there was four Septimos | 威利斯警官说她和盖腾斯赶到时 |
[15:03] | when her and Gatens arrived. The others got to be close. | 有四名第七队成员 其他几人一定就在附近 |
[15:06] | You take Chris and the K-9 and see if you can pick up a trail. | 你带上克里斯和警犬队 看看能否找到踪迹 |
[15:10] | Deacon and I will search from a block east. | 迪肯和我从东边的一个街区开始搜查 |
[15:14] | Guy just killed a cop. | 这家伙刚刚杀了个警官 |
[15:16] | Stay focused. We still got five Septimos on the loose. | 集中注意力 还有五名第七队的成员未被逮捕 |
[15:30] | Wait a minute. Hold on a second. | 等一下 等等 |
[15:32] | Hey, guys. Check this out. | 来看这个 |
[15:33] | What do you got? | 你发现什么了 |
[15:40] | Right there. The tattoo from El Diablo’s video. | 这里 恶魔视频里的纹身 |
[15:42] | Our suspect’s got the same one. | 嫌疑人也有个一样的 |
[15:52] | La Mano. | 手 |
[16:00] | You said “La Mano,” | 你叫他”手” |
[16:01] | – as in… – Manuel Reyes. | -为什么 -曼纽拉·雷耶斯 |
[16:04] | El Diablo’s personal bodyguard? | 恶魔的私人保镖 |
[16:05] | That’s right. And he is never not by El Diablo’s side. | 没错 他永远都不会离开恶魔身边的 |
[16:09] | What are you saying? El Diablo is here? | 你什么意思 恶魔来这了 |
[16:12] | If La Mano was on that plane, | 如果拉马诺在那架飞机上 |
[16:13] | El Diablo was, too. | 恶魔也在 |
[16:16] | He’s on U.S. Soil. | 他来美国了 |
[16:25] | Yeah. Roger that. Rocker’s squad | 收到 洛克的小队 |
[16:27] | arrested two more Septimos. | 又逮捕了两名第七队的人 |
[16:28] | He’s sending photos. | 他在发照片过来 |
[16:29] | Three out of the six are now in custody. | 六个人中的三人已经被捕了 |
[16:31] | Now, as far as we know, | 据我们所知 |
[16:32] | the remaining three have not escaped the perimeter, | 剩下的三人还没逃出警戒线 |
[16:34] | – including El Diablo. – El Diablo coming here, risking capture | -包括恶魔在内 -他来到这里 |
[16:37] | by U.S. Authorities, it’s out of character. | 冒着被美国当局逮捕的风险 这不符合他的作风 |
[16:39] | I’ll let you ask him why when we bring him in. | 等我们抓到他了之后 我会让你亲自问问他 |
[16:41] | Hold it. Got him. | 暂停 找到他了 |
[16:43] | That’s El Diablo with the red striped jacket. | 这是恶魔穿着红条外套 |
[16:45] | Where’s that location? | 这是哪 |
[16:46] | 77th Street seven minutes ago. | 77大街 七分钟前 |
[16:48] | R-Commander to SWAT team, patrol units. | 指挥官呼叫特警小队 巡逻小队 |
[16:50] | Suspects were last observed crossing 77th Street. | 嫌疑人最后一次出现是在77街 |
[16:53] | Heading north. Sending descriptors now. | 向北步行 现在发送详细描述 |
[16:55] | Look how they’re moving. | 看他们移动的方式 |
[16:56] | The last three guys regrouped. | 剩下的三人又一起行动了 |
[16:57] | It’s like they know this area and have a plan. | 感觉他们了解这个地方并有一个计划 |
[16:59] | Yeah, they’re heading somewhere specific. | 他们都在赶往某个地方 |
[17:01] | Well, there’s more than a few public use landing strips | 在洛杉矶地区 |
[17:03] | in the L.A. area. | 有不少公用飞机跑道 |
[17:04] | The Septimos use Baldwin Hills because it’s near | 第七队在鲍德温山起飞是因为那里 |
[17:05] | one of their main distribution hubs. | 离他们主要分销中心之一很近 |
[17:07] | Meaning El Diablo could have | 意味着恶魔的整个分销网络 |
[17:08] | an entire network of allies close by. | 可能就在这附近 |
[17:10] | Who’s the head of El Septimo’s distribution in South L.A.? | 谁是第七队在南洛杉矶的分销头目 |
[17:13] | Well, it used to be a guy named Bernie Guzman, | 以前是伯尼·古斯曼 |
[17:15] | but he spent the last six months in California State Prison | 但他这六个月都在兰卡斯特的 |
[17:17] | in Lancaster. We’re still gathering intel | 加州州立监狱服刑 我们还在查 |
[17:19] | – on who replaced him. – You think we could flip Bernie? | -接班人是谁 -你觉得我们能策反伯尼吗 |
[17:21] | DEA already tried. No dice. | 缉毒局试过了 没成功 |
[17:23] | If we can figure out | 如果我们能找出谁是 |
[17:24] | who El Diablo’s new L.A. Connection is, | 恶魔在洛杉矶的新联络人 |
[17:26] | maybe we can figure out where he’s going and get ahead of him | 也许我们就能知道他要去哪 |
[17:28] | in case he manages to slip our perimeter. | 抢在他前面找到他 以防他跑出我们的封锁线 |
[17:30] | All right. | 好的 |
[17:37] | Find him. | 去找他 |
[17:40] | He found something. | 他找到了些什么 |
[17:44] | 26-David. | 26D呼叫总部 |
[17:45] | K-9 found what appears to be El Diablo’s jacket. | 警犬找到了恶魔的外套 |
[17:47] | We’re in an alley between 67th and 68th. | 我们在67和68号间的小巷里 |
[17:50] | Airship-17, | 空中支援17 |
[17:51] | conduct a thorough search of that area. | 对这个区域进行彻底搜查 |
[17:53] | All teams stand by for backup. | 所有小队准备支援 |
[17:56] | Can’t be out here. | 你不能在这 |
[17:59] | – You live back here? – Yeah. This is my house. | -你住这吗 -这是我家 |
[18:01] | Have you seen anyone coming through here? | 你有看到任何人从这穿过吗 |
[18:03] | Nah. I’m sorry. I don’t want to be involved. | 抱歉 没有 我不想被牵扯进去 |
[18:04] | Hey, wait, wait, wait. If you saw anything, | 等等 如果你看到什么 |
[18:05] | you tell us right now. | 你现在就告诉我们 |
[18:06] | These men are extremely dangerous | 这些人非常危险 |
[18:08] | and have already shot people in your neighborhood. | 已经在这附近枪杀了人 |
[18:09] | You need to talk to us right now. | 马上告诉我们你看到了什么 |
[18:12] | All right, look, I don’t know if it’s anything, | 好吧 我不知道这重不重要 |
[18:13] | but I did see somebody come running through here | 但我确实看见了几分钟前 |
[18:15] | a couple minutes ago. All right? | 有人从这跑过去 |
[18:16] | He had a gun, so I waited him out, | 他手里有枪 所以我等他走了才出来 |
[18:18] | but I have no idea which way he went. | 但我不知道他往哪边走了 |
[18:20] | Was he wearing this jacket? | 他是不是穿了件外套 |
[18:22] | Yeah, I think so. | 是吧 我记得是 |
[18:24] | – That’s it? – That’s it. | -没别的了吗 -没有了 |
[18:26] | All right. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[18:27] | Stay inside your house till we clear the area. | 我们清查完这里前都不要出门 |
[18:30] | 26-David. | 26D呼叫总部 |
[18:31] | We have a witness saying he saw an armed suspect at our location | 我们有目击者称看到与恶魔描述相符的 |
[18:34] | matching El Diablo’s description. | 嫌疑犯持枪出现在我们所在的区域 |
[18:35] | Sounds like El Diablo might have ditched his two friends | 听起来恶魔可能抛弃了他的队友 |
[18:37] | to keep a low profile. | 保持低调 |
[18:39] | Hondo, you and Deacon head one street north to 67th. | 洪都 你和迪肯沿着一条街往北走到67号街 |
[18:42] | Chris and Street, keep an eye on 68th. | 克里斯和斯特里特 盯着68号街 |
[18:43] | Roger. | 收到 |
[18:48] | 25D 25-David. | |
[18:49] | Code 6 on the east alley behind 815 Gorham Avenue. | 正在下车调查 哥尔罕大街815号后面巷子里 |
[18:52] | Suspects headed down this alley could be hiding in tents. | 嫌犯往巷子里来了 有可能躲在帐篷里 |
[18:54] | Send a team to the front of the house. | 往房子正门派出一支队伍 |
[18:56] | Roger. Sending backup. | 收到 随时反馈 |
[18:57] | LAPD. | 洛城警局 |
[19:00] | Hey, hands where we can see them. Hey! | 把手举起来 |
[19:02] | They’re high as hell. | 他们已经嗑嗨了 |
[19:04] | Have you guys seen anyone come through here? | 你们又看到有人从这里过吗 |
[19:06] | You. | 你 |
[19:07] | Look, stay here. I’ll clear. | 待在这 我来检查 |
[19:09] | – Don’t you go in there. – Ma’am, sit down. Sit down. | -你不能进去 -女士 坐下 |
[19:15] | Hey, buddy. | 小家伙 |
[19:17] | It’s okay, my man. Come here. | 没事的 过来 |
[19:22] | Come to me. | 到我这来 |
[19:24] | 22D 22-David. | |
[19:25] | No Septimos, but we need transport for one male | 没有嫌犯踪迹 我们需要转移一位男性 |
[19:28] | – and, uh, one female. – Where’s my mom? | -还有一位女性 -我妈妈在哪 |
[19:31] | And a child seat for | 再通知儿童服务机构 |
[19:32] | an approximate three-to-four-year-old for Child Services. | 为一个约三至四岁的孩子准备儿童座椅 |
[19:34] | Roger. | 收到 |
[19:35] | Patrol will meet you at the corner of 80th and Gorham. | 巡警会在80号街和哥尔罕大街交叉口等你们 |
[19:38] | All right, that was Lynch. | 是林奇 |
[19:39] | Good news and bad news. | 有好消息也有坏消息 |
[19:40] | Bad news is we still don’t know why El Diablo’s here. | 坏消息是我们仍不知道恶魔为什么在这 |
[19:42] | Good news, Lynch has a line on Bernie Guzman’s longtime girlfriend, | 好消息是林奇找到伯尼·古斯曼交往已久的女朋友了 |
[19:46] | Rosa Montez. | 罗莎·蒙特兹 |
[19:47] | – Got an address? – Patrol car’s on the way to pick her up now. | -有地址吗 -巡警正在去接她的路上 |
[19:51] | LAPD! Open up! | 洛城警局 开门 |
[19:54] | Uh, it’s okay. I am fine. | 我没事 我很好 |
[19:56] | We need to search your house. | 我们需要搜查你家 |
[19:58] | Open the door! | 把门打开 |
[20:00] | It’s okay. Goodbye. | 我家没事 再见 |
[20:06] | Sir, is your family here with you? | 先生 你家人跟你一起吗 |
[20:08] | No. I-I’m alone. | 不 我一个人在家 |
[20:11] | You can trust us. | 你可以相信我们 |
[20:18] | Why don’t you finish questioning? | 你怎么还没有问完 |
[20:19] | – I’ll move on to the next house. – Roger that. | -我要去下一户人家了 -知道了 |
[20:23] | All right, just a couple more questions, | 好 还有几个问题就结束 |
[20:24] | and I’ll be on my way. | 我就会离开了 |
[20:29] | This is 20-David, Code 6. | 这里是20D 下车调查 |
[20:31] | Possible suspect inside home on 68th Street. | 嫌犯疑似出现在68号街住宅内 |
[20:44] | Making entry. | 进入房屋 |
[20:54] | LAPD! Police! | 洛城警局 警察 |
[20:55] | Hands where I can see ’em! | 把手举起来 |
[20:58] | Walk back towards me slowly. | 背对我慢慢走过来 |
[21:02] | Keep coming. | 继续 |
[21:06] | All right, stop. Face the wall. | 好了 停 面对墙 |
[21:09] | Down on your knees. Keep your hands up. | 跪在地上 手别放下来 |
[21:16] | Put your hands on your head. | 把双手放在头上 |
[21:31] | Go, go, move. | 走开 让让 |
[21:56] | You good? | 你没事吧 |
[21:58] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[22:00] | Cuff this son of a bitch. | 把这个混蛋铐起来 |
[22:09] | It’s all right. I’m police. | 没事的 我是警察 |
[22:11] | You’re safe. You’re safe. | 你们安全了 |
[22:14] | It’s 20-David. | 这里是20D |
[22:15] | Two suspects in custody. | 两名嫌犯已收押 |
[22:16] | Is one of them El Diablo? | 抓到恶魔了吗 |
[22:18] | That’s a negative. | 没有 |
[22:19] | He’s still out there. | 他还在逃 |
[22:35] | Jorge? | 豪尔赫 |
[22:37] | Jefe. | 头儿 |
[23:02] | 20-David to Command. | 20D呼叫指挥官 |
[23:03] | Rest of this block is clear. No sign of El Diablo. | 其余街区都安全 没看见恶魔 |
[23:06] | I’ll shift you one block west. Take the south end. | 你去西边一个街区 你来查南边那端 |
[23:08] | Rocker and Stevens will take the north. | 洛克 史蒂文斯去北面 |
[23:10] | Chris and Street, anything on 68th? | 克里斯 斯特里特 68街有发现吗 |
[23:12] | No sign of anyone so far. Still making our way down the block. | 目前为止没发现任何人 还在继续搜街 |
[23:14] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[23:15] | We have five Septimos in custody. | 我们拘留了五个第七队的人 |
[23:17] | Only El Diablo left. | 只剩恶魔了 |
[23:19] | Let’s tighten up the perimeter and smoke him out. | 收紧警戒范围 把他逼出来 |
[23:22] | Rosa Montez? | 罗莎·蒙特兹 |
[23:23] | Yeah. What’s this about? | 是 什么事 |
[23:24] | Your boyfriend Bernie Guzman. | 你男朋友伯尼•古斯曼 |
[23:27] | What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[23:28] | Are you aware that | 你知道 |
[23:29] | Bernie is a member of the cartel El Septimo? | 伯尼是第七队的吗 |
[23:32] | He’s pretty high up, too. | 级别还挺高 |
[23:33] | Sold El Septimo’s dope all over South L.A. | 毒品生意遍布洛杉矶南部 |
[23:35] | – News to me. – So you wouldn’t | -第一次听说 -所以你不会知道 |
[23:37] | happen to know who took over for him after he went to prison? | 他入狱之后谁接替了他 |
[23:39] | – How would I know that? – Yeah, I figured as much. | -我怎么会知道 -我猜也是 |
[23:42] | Bernie hasn’t told you anything. | 伯尼什么都没告诉你 |
[23:44] | I’ll probably have better luck | 他喜欢的金发女郎 |
[23:45] | with the blonde he’s sweet on. | 那儿可能会有线索 |
[23:47] | Wait. | 等等 |
[23:48] | – Blonde? – Yeah. | -金发 -对 |
[23:52] | Nah. | 不对 |
[23:54] | – You’re full of crap. – What? | -胡说八道 -什么 |
[23:56] | You thought you were the only one making conjugal visits | 你以为你是唯一一个去 |
[23:58] | to Bernie in Lancaster? | 兰开斯特探视伯尼的人吗 |
[24:00] | I have an ID here you might want to look at. | 我这儿有身份信息 你也许想看看 |
[24:05] | I heard you were the jealous type. | 听说你是个醋坛子 |
[24:06] | – What’s her name? – How about this? | -她叫什么 -不如这样 |
[24:08] | You tell me who is heading up South LA for El Septimo, | 告诉我第七队在南洛杉矶的头目 |
[24:10] | and I’ll tell you who she is. | 我就告诉你她是谁 |
[24:12] | Name for a name. | 一名换一名 |
[24:19] | Yeah, Rosa, this guy screwed you over. | 是啊 罗莎 这个家伙骗了你 |
[24:24] | His name is Jorge. | 他叫豪尔赫 |
[24:26] | The new guy– Jorge Valdovinos. | 新接任的那个 豪尔赫·瓦尔多维诺斯 |
[24:28] | Anything else? | 还有吗 |
[24:29] | Address? Description? | 地址 长相 |
[24:31] | I never met him. I just heard | 我从没见过他 只是听 |
[24:32] | Bernie mention his name a few times. | 伯尼经常提起他的名字 |
[24:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:35] | Hey! | 喂 |
[24:36] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么 |
[24:38] | The blonde bitch? | 那个金发婊子 |
[24:40] | Oh, there’s no blonde. I made that up. | 根本就没这人 我编的 |
[24:43] | But on the bright side, your boyfriend’s faithful. | 但好消息是 你的男朋友很专一 |
[24:52] | Jorge Valdovinos, L.A. Local. | 豪尔赫·瓦尔多维诺斯 洛杉矶人 |
[24:55] | Loosely affiliated with Los Huesos | 在骨头帮倒台之前 |
[24:56] | until they were taken down. | 是他们的一员 |
[24:58] | Looks like he shifted allegiance | 看来他已经转而效忠 |
[24:59] | to El Septimo and runs South LA for them. | 第七队 负责南洛杉矶的生意 |
[25:01] | – Last known address? – Still searching. | -最后出现地址 -还在查 |
[25:03] | – I’ll send it over as soon as I get a hit. – Roger. | -有线索了马上发给你 -收到 |
[25:12] | Any luck? | 有收获吗 |
[25:13] | Says he didn’t see anything. | 他说什么都没看见 |
[25:14] | He’s been cooped up inside since he saw LAPD. | 看到警察来了就躲进屋子了 |
[25:23] | Chris. | 克里斯 |
[25:24] | 26-David tracking possible suspect. | 26D正在追踪潜在嫌疑人 |
[25:27] | Gray hoodie, Van Ness and 70th. | 目标穿灰色卫衣 凡内斯街70号 |
[25:29] | He just went into that complex. | 他刚进了那栋楼 |
[25:31] | Suspect has entered apartment complex | 嫌疑人进入了 |
[25:33] | at 9510 Van Ness. | 凡内斯9510号的公寓楼 |
[25:37] | We’re checking it out. | 我们正在追踪 |
[26:17] | Commander, we got a hit. | 指挥官 有线索了 |
[26:18] | Jorge has a car registered to an apartment inside the erimeter. | 豪尔赫名下有辆车登记在这栋公寓里 |
[26:21] | I’m sending the address over now. | 我现在把地址发过去 |
[26:23] | Van Ness and 70th? | 凡内斯街70号 |
[26:26] | That’s where Chris and Street are. | 克里斯和斯特里特就在那儿 |
[26:30] | 24-David. No sign of him here. All’s clear. | 24D 没看到他 全部安全 |
[26:33] | Chris, Street, El Diablo has back-up at that location. | 克里斯 斯特里特 那里有恶魔的支援 |
[26:36] | Fall back now! Now! | 撤退 马上撤退 |
[26:38] | Get out of there now! | 赶快从那儿出来 |
[26:43] | 26-David. We are under heavy fire! | 26D 对方火力很猛 |
[26:45] | – At least a half-dozen suspects. – 20-David enroute! | -至少有六名嫌疑人 -20D赶来支援 |
[26:48] | 22-David on the way! | 22D在路上 |
[26:52] | I’m out. Switching to secondary. | 我没子弹了 切换至备用武器 |
[27:04] | I think I winged El Diablo! | 我想我射中恶魔了 |
[27:15] | He’s alive. They’re on the move. | 他还活着 他们在移动 |
[27:17] | 26-David. El Diablo with another suspect headed | 26D 恶魔和另外一名嫌疑人 |
[27:20] | for the stairwell on the north side of the building. | 朝建筑北侧的楼梯间去了 |
[27:22] | 45 seconds out! Just hang in there. | 还有45秒 坚持住 |
[27:28] | Cover! | 注意掩护 |
[27:34] | We got to go! | 我们得走了 |
[27:37] | Go, go, go. Go, go! | 快快快 |
[27:39] | Right! Right! Right! | 右侧右侧 |
[27:48] | Let’s go! | 快走 |
[27:56] | Running low. Switching to secondary. | 弹药耗尽 切换至备用武器 |
[27:57] | Roger. | 收到 |
[28:00] | Chris, get down! | 克里斯 趴下 |
[28:05] | Let me see. | 让我看一下 |
[28:06] | You’re good, you’re good. It just hit your vest. | 你没事的 没事的 子弹击中了防弹背心 |
[28:08] | Come on. We got to move. We can’t stay here. Come on! | 快点 我们得走了 不能留在这里 快走 |
[28:11] | On your feet. Get on one knee. | 站起来 先单膝起身 |
[28:13] | It’s okay. Stay down. Stay down! | 没事的 重心放低 |
[28:18] | Here, take it. | 拿着 |
[28:20] | Come on, let’s go. Come on. | 快点 我们走 |
[28:21] | Come on. We got to move. We can’t stay here. | 快点 我们得走了 不能留在这 |
[28:23] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[28:24] | How many did you count? | 你看到了几人 |
[28:26] | Come on. Come on. | 快点 快走 |
[28:28] | Watch it. How many did you count? | 注意脚下 你看到了几人 |
[28:31] | Chris? | 克里斯 |
[28:32] | Nine. Nine with El Diablo. | 九个 包括恶魔 |
[28:34] | – All right. – I-I got two. | -明白 -我击倒了两人 |
[28:35] | Me, too. I got two. | 我也击倒了两人 |
[28:38] | That’s five left. | 还剩五人 |
[28:39] | 20-David. 30 seconds out. | 20D还有30秒到达 |
[28:42] | 26-David. We’re looking for an exit down the south hallway. | 这里是26D 我们正在东侧走廊寻找出口 |
[28:46] | Chris, come on. | 克里斯 过来 |
[28:48] | Come on! | 快来 |
[28:50] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[28:52] | Take cover. | 找掩护 |
[29:06] | Move. | 过去 |
[29:08] | Move, move, move. | 快进去 |
[29:17] | Is there anyone else inside? | 屋里还有其他人吗 |
[29:18] | Just my daughter. | 还有我女儿 |
[29:20] | Okay, get her and yourself in the bathroom, | 带上她躲到厕所去 |
[29:22] | lock the door, stay in the tub and stay low, all right? | 锁上门 躲进浴缸里 低下身子 明白吗 |
[29:24] | Thank you. Go. | 谢谢你 快去 |
[29:28] | There’s four of ’em. They’re checking out | 对方有四人 正在沿着走廊 |
[29:31] | the apartment down the hall. | 搜索各公寓 |
[29:32] | We can’t stay here. Puts too many civilians at risk. | 我们不能留在这 会牵连太多平民 |
[29:36] | As soon as they come out, we engage. | 等他们一开门 我们就开火 |
[29:38] | What? No, you… | 什么 不行 你… |
[29:40] | You were hit. Stay here. | 你中枪了 别乱动 |
[29:41] | Street, I’m fine. | 斯特里特 我没事 |
[29:46] | All right. | 好吧 |
[29:51] | They’re coming. | 他们来了 |
[30:13] | Chris, Street, talk to me! | 克里斯 斯特里特 回答我 |
[30:18] | Coming out! | 我们出来了 |
[30:22] | Welcome to the party. | 欢迎各位 |
[30:24] | Are you all right? Do you need a medic? | 你没事吧 需要通知医护人员吗 |
[30:25] | I’m fine. Caught one in the vest. | 我没事 子弹打在了防弹背心上 |
[30:27] | – Chris? – The op’s not over. | -克里斯 -行动还未结束 |
[30:31] | This is 20-David to Command. | 20D呼叫指挥部 |
[30:32] | – We got Chris and Street. – Roger that. | -已与克里斯和斯特里特汇合 -收到 |
[30:35] | 50-David squad and patrol have the building surrounded. | 50D队和巡警已经包围了建筑 |
[30:38] | No sign of Diablo. | 未发现恶魔 |
[30:40] | I got El Diablo in the leg. | 我击中了恶魔的腿 |
[30:40] | – He was bleeding pretty badly. – All right, let’s move. | -他流了很多血 -好 我们动身吧 |
[30:43] | Tan, Luca, El Diablo must still be in the building. | 谭 卢卡 恶魔一定还在楼里 |
[30:46] | See if you can get a visual from the roof across the street. | 试试站在街对面的楼顶能否看到他 |
[30:48] | Roger that. We’re heading over. | 收到 马上动身 |
[31:11] | Looks like he’s on the north side, second floor. | 看起来他在二楼北侧 |
[31:13] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[31:18] | No sign of him, Hondo. | 未发现踪迹 洪都 |
[31:25] | Hold it. | 等等 |
[31:27] | Tan and Luca, second floor, third apartment | 谭 卢卡 二楼第三间公寓 |
[31:30] | – from the east side. – Roger that. Go. | -建筑东侧 -收到 走 |
[31:46] | Chris, Street, get her out of here. | 克里斯 斯特里特 把她护送出去 |
[31:51] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[31:54] | Clear. | 安全 |
[32:00] | Clear. | 安全 |
[32:02] | Idiotas! | 白痴 |
[32:05] | I have to go now. | 我得挂了 |
[32:13] | LAPD! | 洛城警局 |
[32:14] | Drop your gun. | 把枪放下 |
[32:15] | I won’t say it twice. | 我不会说第二遍 |
[32:17] | All right, I’m putting it away. | 好 我把枪放下 |
[32:19] | One step further, I shoot. | 再靠近一步我就开枪了 |
[32:22] | We don’t want anyone else to get hurt. | 我们不希望任何人受伤 |
[32:24] | Tell him to drop his gun! | 告诉他放下枪 |
[32:25] | Hondo, I got a shot through the window, | 洪都 我从窗户可以击中他 |
[32:27] | but my backstop isn’t clean. | 但他身后有遮挡 |
[32:30] | Listen to me. We want to end this peacefully. | 听我说 我们都想和平解决这事 |
[32:32] | – Nobody else needs to die today. – It’s too late for that. | -没谁非得死在这里 -现在说这个太晚了 |
[32:35] | Tell us what you want. | 告诉我们你想要什么 |
[32:37] | Car full of gas? Another plane? Money? | 加满油的车 再要一架飞机 还是钱 |
[32:39] | You think I’m stupid? | 你当我傻吗 |
[32:41] | No, no, no, no, no, this won’t end the way you want. | 不不不 这不会以你希望的方式结束 |
[32:45] | Still not clean. | 还是有遮挡 |
[32:47] | Come on, man. There’s got to be something. | 说吧 肯定有什么东西 |
[32:49] | A little more. | 再挪一点 |
[32:51] | Some reason you’ve come here after so long. | 你在这么久之后来到这里 一定事出有因 |
[32:53] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[32:55] | I want you to remember. | 我希望你记住 |
[32:58] | When it happens, | 当那一切发生时 |
[33:00] | when the city goes up in flames… | 当城市陷入火海中时 |
[33:03] | remember I tried to stop it. | 记住我曾试图阻止 |
[33:05] | When what happens? | 当什么发生时 |
[33:09] | I’m clean. | 可以击中了 |
[33:21] | Code 4. | 无需增援 |
[33:22] | Suspect down. | 嫌犯倒地 |
[33:24] | Hostage is safe. | 人质安全 |
[33:34] | Simons and the DEA are gonna | 西蒙斯和缉毒局准备在 |
[33:36] | interrogate the Septimos in custody | 贩毒人员拘留期间审问他们 |
[33:38] | and go through El Diablo’s burner phone, | 并且搜查恶魔帮的一次性手机 |
[33:40] | try to piece together why he came stateside. | 想弄明白他为什么要到美国来 |
[33:42] | Must have been something big | 一定是有什么重要的事 |
[33:43] | to draw him out of hiding after all these years. | 引得他在躲藏这么多年后现身了 |
[33:45] | What do you think he meant– “Remember I tried to stop it”? | 你觉得他说”记住我曾试图阻止”是什么意思 |
[33:49] | Stop what? | 阻止什么 |
[33:50] | – I’ll shake some trees, see what I hear. – Do that. | -我去打探一下 看看有什么消息 -去吧 |
[33:54] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[33:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:58] | I just got a feeling this isn’t over yet. | 我只是感觉这事还没完 |
[34:16] | How you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[34:21] | You know, Gatens wanted to be SWAT one day. | 盖腾斯生前想成为特警队的一员 |
[34:25] | Bet he would’ve made it, too. | 他本来也可以做到的 |
[34:30] | Maybe it’s not my place, but… | 可能我没资格说这话 不过… |
[34:34] | I know today was a really hard day for you. | 我知道今天对你来说很艰难 |
[34:38] | One that you… you might have trouble processing. | 或许是你很难消化的一天 |
[34:43] | We have a doctor at SWAT– | 特警队有名医生 |
[34:46] | Dr. Wendy Hughes– and she’s-she’s good. | 温蒂·休斯医生 她很专业 |
[34:51] | Maybe when the time is right, | 或许等到时机合适 |
[34:52] | you-you might consider talking to her about all this. | 你可以考虑一下和她聊聊这些 |
[34:56] | Appreciate it, | 谢谢了 |
[34:58] | but I’ll figure it out on my own. | 不过我自己能解决 |
[35:01] | Sound like me. | 你的语气和我之前很像 |
[35:04] | I tend to bury all my feelings. | 我以前也会将我的感受深埋心底 |
[35:10] | Until recently, they, uh… they all caught up. | 直到最近 全都涌上了心头 |
[35:16] | And I talked to her, and… | 我和她谈了谈 然后… |
[35:20] | I don’t know. Might help. | 我不知道 或许有用 |
[35:25] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[35:30] | I’ll think about it. | 我会考虑的 |
[35:33] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[35:35] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[35:46] | – Rough day. – Yeah, rough damn day, man. | -今天真糟糕 -是够糟糕的 |
[35:49] | – You sure you missed all this? – Yeah. | -你确定你怀念这些吗 -是啊 |
[35:52] | Missed you guys a lot. | 想死你们了 |
[36:13] | – Did you speak to them already? – I was just about to. | -你跟他们聊过了吗 -我正准备去 |
[36:16] | I’ll do it. | 我来吧 |
[36:17] | I didn’t mean to pressure you yesterday. | 我昨天不是想给你压力 |
[36:18] | – I know. I want to. – You sure? | -我知道 是我自愿的 -你确定吗 |
[36:22] | You said it could make a difference coming from me. | 你说过这些话从我嘴里说出来会很不一样 |
[36:25] | You really believe that? | 你真这么觉得吗 |
[36:25] | – I do. – Then, yeah, I’m sure. | -当然 -我确定 |
[36:34] | Now I’m sure you have a dozen questions about SWAT, | 关于特警队 你们肯定有很多问题 |
[36:36] | and I’ll be happy to talk tactics and training in just a minute. | 稍后我很乐意聊聊战术和训练 |
[36:40] | But first, I want to talk about something else, | 但首先 我想先谈谈别的 |
[36:43] | something I wish I’d paid a little bit more attention to | 一些我希望自己在警校时 |
[36:45] | when I was in the Academy. | 能多关注的事 |
[36:49] | In this job, | 在这份工作中 |
[36:51] | you are going to see things you wish you wouldn’t. | 你会目睹很多你不愿看见的事 |
[36:54] | You’re gonna feel things you wish you hadn’t. | 会感受很多不愿拥有的感受 |
[36:59] | For a long time, I… | 长时间以来 我… |
[37:03] | I ran away from… | 我逃避 |
[37:06] | getting any kind of help. | 任何形式的帮助 |
[37:11] | But now that I am open to it, | 但我现在敞开了心扉 |
[37:15] | the hope is that’s it’s… it’s gonna make me a better officer. | 希望这样会让我成为一位更好的警官 |
[37:20] | Better husband, better father. | 更好的丈夫 更好的父亲 |
[37:25] | So if you ever feel yourself struggling, | 如果你们觉得自己有所挣扎 |
[37:29] | just know, | 只要知道 |
[37:30] | the LAPD will have your back. | 洛城警局会支持你 |
[37:34] | Certainly has mine. | 当然还有我的支持 |
[37:43] | Good night, Hondo. | 晚安 洪都 |
[38:04] | Thanks for picking up. | 谢谢你接电话 |
[38:07] | Sybil told me you stopped by yesterday. | 西比尔和我说你昨天来过 |
[38:09] | I did. I did. I… | 是的 我去过 |
[38:12] | The changes look like they’re gonna be amazing. | 那些改变一定会很棒的 |
[38:15] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:17] | I hear you’re quite the traveler now. | 我听说你现在经常出差 |
[38:18] | Yeah, well, that donation comes with a lot of responsibility. | 伴随着捐款而来的还有很多责任 |
[38:22] | I’m trying to do right by these kids. | 我想要为这些孩子做点好事 |
[38:24] | Come on. Come on. I know you will. | 当然了 我知道你会的 |
[38:28] | Look… | 听着 |
[38:31] | I was hoping to tell you this in person, but… | 我希望能当面和你说 但是… |
[38:37] | Nichelle, I am so sorry | 尼歇尔 上次见到你的时候 |
[38:38] | about the way I handled things the last time I saw you. | 我处理事情的方式 真的很对不起 |
[38:41] | That’s not how I want to be. | 这不是我想要的 |
[38:45] | And I know I upset you. | 我知道我让你难过了 |
[38:47] | I’m not upset, Hondo. | 我没有难过 洪都 |
[38:50] | It just clarified things. | 只是想清了很多事 |
[38:54] | You sound so far away right now. | 现在你听起来好遥远 |
[38:57] | That’s because I am. | 因为确实如此 |
[38:59] | We’re in different places. | 我们身处不同的境地 |
[39:01] | We want different things. | 想要的结果不一样 |
[39:03] | It’s not a crime. It’s just… sad. | 没有孰对孰错 只是让人难过 |
[39:09] | I really am trying to be someone different. | 我真的在努力改变自己 |
[39:13] | I hope you get there. | 希望你能做到 |
[39:14] | But for now, my focus has to be on something else. | 但现在 我得把精力放在别处 |
[39:20] | Listen, I have to go. | 我要挂了 |
[39:21] | I’ve got people here waiting to talk to me. | 这边有人等着跟我谈事情 |
[39:25] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:26] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:28] | Bye. | 拜 |
[39:47] | Got a nice bruise? | 有淤青吧 |
[39:50] | Badge of honor. | 这是荣誉徽章 |
[39:51] | Damn right. | 说得太对了 |
[39:55] | Tell me something. | 告诉我 |
[39:57] | In this job, we get shot at, we get injured. | 干我们这行的 会中枪受伤 |
[40:02] | Come face-to-face with cartel bosses and their hit men. | 要与贩毒老大和他们的杀手正面交锋 |
[40:07] | Are we crazy for signing up for this? | 我们是疯了才从事这一行吗 |
[40:11] | Yeah, probably. | 也许吧 |
[40:14] | Almost every SWAT op would be the scariest day | 每次特警队行动对大部分人来说 |
[40:17] | of most people’s lives. | 都是最惊险的一天 |
[40:19] | We’re not most people. You and me– | 我们不是大多数人 我和你 |
[40:21] | we already experienced our worst day when we were kids. | 小时候就已经遭遇了最惨痛的经历 |
[40:24] | Can’t argue that. | 同意 |
[40:27] | Probably what led us here. | 也许因此我们走上了这条路 |
[40:30] | Always trying to save the next kid. | 总是想要拯救下一个孩子 |
[40:34] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[40:36] | Sometimes I wonder, though. | 但是有时我想 |
[40:41] | If my life would have been better | 如果我的人生没这么糟糕 |
[40:43] | if I’d had normal parents, | 如果我有正常的父母 |
[40:46] | normal childhood. | 正常的童年 |
[40:49] | Maybe, but then you would have never met me. | 也许 但这样你就不会认识我了 |
[40:57] | Well, that’s one way of looking at it. | 这也不失为一种看法 |
[41:16] | Thought you left. | 还以为你走了 |
[41:18] | I guess I wasn’t ready to go home just yet. | 我想我还没准备好回家 |
[41:22] | You good? | 你还好吧 |
[41:25] | I’m trying. | 尽力撑着 |
[41:27] | Okay. | 好 |
[41:30] | Save something for tomorrow. | 留点力气给明天 |
[41:32] | I always do. | 我会的 |
[41:35] | Good night. | 晚安 |