时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Leroy. | 勒罗伊 |
[00:10] | I tried to keep my son out of the life, | 我试过不让我儿子走上我的老路 |
[00:12] | but he just keeps looking for it. | 但他偏偏要往这条路走 |
[00:15] | Are you ready to turn your back on all this noise | 你准备好摈弃杂念 |
[00:17] | and go down a different road than your daddy? | 走上一条跟你爸完全不同的道路吗 |
[00:19] | We both want you to stay here. | 我们俩都希望你留在这 |
[00:20] | You’re gonna have to promise to stay out of trouble. | 你必须保证不再闯祸 |
[00:23] | – I-I promise. – Welcome to the family. | -我保证 -欢迎来到这个家 |
[00:26] | – She gonna make SWAT? – I haven’t even met her. | -她能进特警队吗 -我还没见过她 |
[00:27] | Maybe the next time you’re headed to the range, I could tag along. | 或许下次你们去靶场训练 我可以一起 |
[00:30] | I don’t really do personal training sessions. | 我不怎么接私人训练 |
[00:34] | You might be good enough and still not make it. | 你可能已经足够优秀 但还是不够 |
[00:35] | Thanks for your honesty. | 谢谢你的坦诚 |
[00:36] | Which means you have to be the best in your class. | 也就是说你得成为班上最优秀的 |
[00:38] | We can’t give ’em any excuse to pass you over. | 不能给他们任何可以刷掉你的借口 |
[00:40] | Well-deserved, Erika! | 当之无愧 艾丽卡 |
[00:41] | Welcome to SWAT! | 欢迎加入特警队 |
[01:22] | 25-David, good to go. | 25D 准备好了 |
[01:23] | 26-David, set. | 26D 准备就绪 |
[01:25] | On my count– three, two, one. | 听我口号 三 二 一 |
[01:36] | First gunman down! | 第一名枪手倒地 |
[01:38] | Second gunman down! | 第二名枪手倒地 |
[01:43] | – My heroes. – Not bad for the JV team. | -我的大英雄 -新人队不赖嘛 |
[01:46] | Rocker, if we’re JV, what does that make you, Pop Warner? | 洛克 要是我们算新人 那你算什么 毛孩吗 |
[01:48] | Before you answer that, I think you got some paint to wash off. | 在你回答之前 我觉得你得先洗把脸 |
[01:50] | Don’t forget the egg on your face. | 别忘了你脸上的鸡蛋 |
[01:57] | Yeah, Tan’s the man! | 谭大英雄 |
[01:59] | Excuse me, guys. | 先失陪一下 |
[02:01] | Tan’s got fans. | 谭有粉丝了 |
[02:03] | Must be nice. | 一定很爽 |
[02:05] | Street? | 斯特里特 |
[02:07] | He’s not the only one. | 不止他一人有粉丝 |
[02:11] | Molly texted, asking if we’re all square for dinner tonight. | 莫莉发短信问我 大家准备好一起吃晚饭了吗 |
[02:13] | Yes, sir. My place, 8:00. | 准备好了 长官 我家 八点 |
[02:15] | Steaks have been marinating since this morning. | 牛排今早就开始腌着了 |
[02:17] | Rib eye for you, as requested. | 按你的要求 你要的是肋眼 |
[02:19] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[02:20] | I wanted you to know I’ve been seeing | 希望你知道 我有看到 |
[02:22] | how hard you’ve been working lately and I’m-I’m impressed. | 最近你工作非常卖力 我很赞赏 |
[02:24] | When you’re dating a woman as amazing as your daughter, | 当有个和贵千金一样优秀的女朋友时 |
[02:26] | it’s easy to go the extra mile. | 自然而然会更加努力 |
[02:27] | I was talking about the drill, Street. | 我是在说演练 斯特里特 |
[02:29] | Your team beat the scenario in record time. | 你的小队打破了这个场景演练的时间记录 |
[02:31] | Apparently, I’m gonna have to up the difficulty level. | 很明显 我得提高难度等级了 |
[02:34] | Attention to detail under duress. | 高压之下注意细节 |
[02:36] | Do you see how communication helped make this op successful? | 你们看到了沟通是如何帮助此次行动获得成功吗 |
[02:39] | – Yes, sir. – Good, watch it again. | -看到了 长官 -很好 再看一遍 |
[02:42] | And then watch it again. | 反复观看 |
[02:47] | How’s this class look? | 这节课怎么样 |
[02:49] | A couple promising candidates. | 发现了几个有潜力的学员 |
[02:50] | Durham? | 杜伦 |
[02:53] | Why don’t you tell Officer Alonso | 你来跟阿隆索警官说说 |
[02:54] | what you learned about hostage rescue today. | 你今天在解救人质这课上学到了什么 |
[02:56] | Efficient navigation of civilians, bad guys and terrain. | 高效区分平民 坏人和地形 |
[02:58] | When making decisions, slow is fast. | 做决策时 慢即是快 |
[03:00] | All right, very good, thank you. | 好了 很好 谢谢你 |
[03:01] | No, thank you, Sergeant. | 不 谢谢你 警司 |
[03:05] | Why’d you make him wear the cap of shame? | 你为什么让他带羞耻帽 |
[03:07] | Well, Durham’s squared away. | 杜伦已经准备好了 |
[03:08] | Cap keeps him humble. | 羞耻帽能让他保持谦逊 |
[03:16] | My dawg! | 兄弟 |
[03:17] | My dawg, you good? | 兄弟 你还好吗 |
[03:19] | Hey, man, yeah, yeah. How you doing? | 还好 你呢 |
[03:21] | Oh, man, I’m good, I’m good. | 我很好 我很好 |
[03:22] | – It’s good to see you. – You, too, homey. | -很高兴见到你 -我也是 老兄 |
[03:23] | Crazy times, right? | 这段时间真不太平 对吗 |
[03:25] | How you holding up with all these safety rules? | 这些安全条例还适应吗 |
[03:27] | I’m maintaining, man. | 还行吧 |
[03:28] | I’m healthy. | 我很健康 |
[03:29] | I appreciate you taking time out of your schedule coming down here. | 感谢你百忙之中抽时间来看我 |
[03:32] | Come on, man, it’s nothing. All love. | 没什么 小事 都是兄弟 |
[03:34] | And I figured you’d want an update on Darryl. | 我想你想了解下达瑞尔的近况 |
[03:36] | He’s doing good, man. | 他挺好的 |
[03:38] | He’s been out there marching with the protestors. | 他和抗议者一起上街游行 |
[03:40] | He’s also headed to court. | 他还上了法庭 |
[03:42] | He’s fighting for joint custody for your grandson. | 他要争取你孙子的抚养权 |
[03:44] | And don’t worry, I’m gonna get him the letters that you sent. | 别担心 我会把你的信给他的 |
[03:46] | Hey, why don’t I give them to him myself? | 要不还是我自己给他吧 |
[03:49] | Yeah, man, I’m looking at early parole. | 我有可能可以提前假释 |
[03:51] | Might be as early as next week. | 可能就在下周 |
[03:53] | What are you talking about? I-I thought you had six, | 你说什么 你不是至少还得待 |
[03:54] | seven more years, at least. How? | 六七年吗 怎么回事 |
[03:56] | I don’t know. Honestly, I don’t care, man. | 我也不知道 老实话 我也不在乎 |
[03:59] | I got to go before the board in two days. | 我这两天就要去见陪审团 |
[04:01] | That’s why I called you here. | 所以我才叫你来 |
[04:04] | You want me to speak on your behalf. | 你希望我替你说几句好话 |
[04:06] | Hey, man, you got status. | 你可是有身份的人 |
[04:08] | Right? Respect in the system? | 对吗 司法系统里有头有脸的人 |
[04:09] | They hear you say a couple of quality things about me, | 你在他们面前帮我美言两句 |
[04:12] | I’m out of here, no problem. | 我出去肯定没问题了 |
[04:13] | I can’t even remember… | 我都快记不清 |
[04:16] | the last time we talked outside this place. | 上次我们在监狱外说话时什么时候了 |
[04:18] | And now I get a-a second chance to be a father to my son. | 现在我有了重新为人父母的机会 |
[04:24] | Leroy… I’m happy for you. | 勒罗伊 我为你感到高兴 |
[04:27] | I really am. | 真的 |
[04:29] | But? | 但是 |
[04:32] | If I speak on your behalf… | 要是我为你说话 |
[04:36] | I rep the LAPD, man. | 我代表的是洛城警局 |
[04:38] | That involves more than just you and me going way back. | 那就不止是咱们重叙旧情的那么简单了 |
[04:40] | All right, no doubt, no doubt. | 好吧 当然 当然 |
[04:41] | You got to, you got to check with your boss, man. | 你得跟征求上级的同意 |
[04:44] | Nah, nah, nah, it ain’t about that, it’s more than that. | 不 不 不 不是那 比那还要复杂 |
[04:47] | I’d have to stake my entire reputation | 要是你出来了 |
[04:49] | that you’d stay clean if you get out. | 我就要押上我全部名誉保证你会走正道 |
[04:50] | Which I will. | 我一定会的 |
[04:53] | Oh, come on, dawg. | 得了吧 老兄 |
[04:56] | All right, I know… | 好吧 我知道… |
[04:58] | I know you got to do what you got to do. | 我知道你得公事公办 |
[04:59] | Just considering everything we’ve been through though, | 好好想想我们经历的一切 |
[05:02] | I mean, I… I trust you got my back. | 我相信你会挺我 |
[05:06] | All love, right? | 都是兄弟 对吗 |
[05:11] | No doubt. | 当然 |
[05:18] | Hey, great job at the shoot house. | 射击屋里干得不错 |
[05:21] | Thanks, Erika. | 谢了 艾丽卡 |
[05:22] | I got to say, it’s nice looking across | 不得不说 很高兴能在人群中 |
[05:24] | and seeing you in a SWAT uniform. | 看到身穿特警队制服的你 |
[05:25] | Right back at you. | 我也是 |
[05:26] | After two years of working night shift, | 上了两年夜班 |
[05:28] | I’m still getting used to new faces on 50-Squad. | 50D的新面孔我还没完全认熟 |
[05:31] | And they’re getting used to mine. | 他们对我也是 |
[05:32] | Hope I can fit in. | 希望我能融入大家 |
[05:33] | Got to learn everything you can, move up the ranks. | 尽力多学些 提升级别 |
[05:35] | How’d you do it? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[05:37] | I looked for every opportunity. | 不放过每个机会 |
[05:40] | Like the T.L.I. liaison thing. | 比如TLI联络课程 |
[05:41] | – “T.L.I.”? – Tactical Leadership Institute. | -TLI是什么 -战略领导学院 |
[05:43] | It’s part of why Luca’s in Germany. | 卢卡就是因为这个项目去了德国 |
[05:45] | He’s working with security forces from a few different countries. | 他在和几个国家的安全部门进行合作 |
[05:48] | We have a competition here at SWAT. | 特警队有选拔机制 |
[05:49] | Winner gets to travel there. | 获胜者可以去德国 |
[05:51] | Run security exercises for a month with other anti-terrorist groups. | 与其它反恐组织进行为期一个月的安全演习 |
[05:54] | A chance to show real leadership ability, | 真正展现自身领导力 |
[05:56] | set up for promotion? | 为晋升做准备的机会 |
[05:57] | Yep, and then I also have to interview with Hicks. | 对 我还得在希克斯那面试 |
[05:59] | He makes the final call. | 最终决定权在他 |
[06:00] | I got to think you’re a shoo-in. | 我觉得你稳操胜券 |
[06:02] | I like the way you think. | 我喜欢你的看法 |
[07:03] | Just keep your head down! | 把头低下 |
[07:07] | Go! Get in the bus! | 走 上公交 |
[07:09] | Move! Go! Go! Everybody, shut up | 快点 所有人 闭嘴 |
[07:10] | and get to the back of the bus now! | 现在马上到车后面去 |
[07:13] | You stay right there! Sit down! | 你待在这 坐下 |
[07:14] | All available units respond. | 所有在勤的警员请回复 |
[07:16] | Hostage situation with two armed male suspects on a Metro bus. | 都市公交有两名持械男子挟持人质 |
[07:18] | 1900 block of Magnolia. | 木兰街1900号 |
[07:30] | – What do we got? – Metro gave us access to the bus camera. | -什么情况 -都市警局给了我们查看公交监控的权限 |
[07:32] | There’s two shooters and five civilians inside, | 车上有两名枪手和包括司机在内的 |
[07:34] | including the driver. | 五名平民 |
[07:35] | Could breach the windows, tenderize them with stinger grenades | 可以打破窗户 用橡胶手榴弹削弱他们的战斗力 |
[07:38] | but can’t control who we hit. | 但我们无法保证会打到谁 |
[07:39] | Same problem with gas. | 烟雾弹也有同样的问题 |
[07:40] | We’d have to go in immediately, but in that tight of space, | 我们得立刻上车 但车上空间狭小 |
[07:42] | there’s a good chance people get hurt. | 平民受伤几率很大 |
[07:43] | With the tinted windows on that bus, | 也会阻挡窗户视线 |
[07:45] | snipers can’t get a sight line inside. | 狙击手无法瞄准车内 |
[07:46] | If we don’t have eyes, we got to make eyes. | 没有机会看清 就得创造机会 |
[07:48] | Street, post up. | 斯特里特 驻守原地 |
[07:50] | Deacon, Chris, nonlethal, stay close. | 迪肯 克里斯 携非致命性武器 靠近车身 |
[07:52] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[08:00] | This is LAPD! | 洛城警局 |
[08:02] | We need you to exit that bus and drop your weapons! | 我们要求你们放下武器 下车 |
[08:04] | You think we can’t see you in there? | 你觉得我们看不见你们 |
[08:11] | We can see you now! We know your plan isn’t to die! | 我们现在可以看见你们了 我们知道你们不想死 |
[08:13] | You were forced into this! | 现在的情形你们也是被逼无奈 |
[08:15] | Chain of circumstances. | 一环接一环 |
[08:16] | Well, circumstances are a crazy thing. | 命运总是难以捉摸 |
[08:19] | Don’t force us to make yours worse! | 不要逼我们让你们落入更不利的情况 |
[08:34] | – Don’t shoot! – On your knees! | -别开枪 -跪下 |
[08:34] | – Hands behind your head! – On your knees now! | -双手抱脑后 -快跪下 |
[08:36] | – On your knees! Drop the weapon! – On your knees! | -跪下 放下武器 -跪下 |
[08:38] | – Hands behind your head! – Don’t move! | -双手抱脑后 -不准动 |
[08:41] | 20D 20-David. | |
[08:42] | Suspects in custody. | 嫌犯已收押 |
[08:43] | Patrol spoke to witnesses. | 巡警和目击证人聊过了 |
[08:44] | This whole thing started with a car chase. | 整件事始于一场追车 |
[08:46] | And then a guy in cuffs fled in a shot-up minivan. | 一个戴手铐的人开着一辆被击中的小面包逃走了 |
[08:48] | Before that, there were gunshots in a neighborhood not far from here. | 在此之前 离这不远的社区发生枪战 |
[08:51] | We better check it out. | 最好彻查一下 |
[09:03] | Lot of ammo fired here. | 这里发现了大量子弹 |
[09:04] | Keep your eyes peeled. | 睁大眼睛 |
[09:05] | Looks like the action started inside and then spilled out here. | 看上去枪战是从这里面向外扩散的 |
[09:07] | This place has been shot to hell. | 这里已经被射的千疮百孔了 |
[09:12] | Hondo! | 洪都 |
[09:19] | FBI? | 联调局的人 |
[09:21] | What the hell happened here? | 这里到底发生了什么 |
[10:02] | The two shooters from the bus just told me | 公交上的两名枪手刚告诉我 |
[10:04] | they’d rather do time than talk to a cop. | 他们宁愿坐牢也不愿向警方开口 |
[10:06] | Doubt they’re gonna be much help. | 我觉得他们应该帮不上什么忙了 |
[10:07] | Copy that. | 知道了 |
[10:09] | Whatever happened in that apartment | 就是那间房子内发生的事 |
[10:10] | led to the chase and barricade. | 导致了后来的追车和枪战 |
[10:11] | Car found at the scene? | 现场发现的车辆查了吗 |
[10:13] | Plates were registered to the FBI. | 车牌注册在联调局名下 |
[10:14] | So between this and those two dead agents… | 这么说在此事和那两名已故探员… |
[10:16] | Bureau’s got some explaining to do. | 联调局会给我们解释的 |
[10:19] | This is Special Agent Melvin Woods. | 这位是梅尔文·伍兹特别探员 |
[10:21] | I’ve known him since I was a boot and he was a junior G-man. | 我刚军校毕业 他还是个初级探员时我们就认识了 |
[10:24] | What you got, Mel? | 什么情况 梅尔 |
[10:25] | Those agents were Earl and Damon, two of my best. | 那两名探员是厄尔和戴蒙 我最得力的两名干将 |
[10:28] | I spent the last hour informing their families. | 我也才通知家属他们的死讯 |
[10:30] | – Our sincere condolences. – Thanks, Bob. | -节哀顺变 -谢谢你 鲍勃 |
[10:33] | They didn’t deserve to die this way. | 他们不该就这么死了 |
[10:34] | I assume that apartment was a safe house. Who was it for? | 我猜那间屋子是所安全屋 保护谁的 |
[10:37] | Rocco Contoursi. | 罗科·孔图尔西 |
[10:40] | He’s a capo in the Venuti crime family. | 他是韦努蒂犯罪家族的分支头目 |
[10:42] | My old watch commander still tells stories about them. | 我之前的值班指挥官现在还会说起他们的故事 |
[10:45] | For years, the Venutis controlled all gambling | 韦努蒂家族在洛杉矶 |
[10:46] | and black hand business in L.A. | 控制了博彩和黑帮业务长达数年 |
[10:48] | – Racketeering. – They used to use extreme violence | -敲诈勒索 -他们使用极端暴力 |
[10:50] | to collect debts– when that didn’t work, | 收取债务 这个行不通时 |
[10:52] | their specialty was armed robbery | 他们就专攻持械抢劫 |
[10:54] | with an emphasis on murder. | 谋财害命 |
[10:55] | They used to be heavy hitters, | 他们是曾经的风云人物 |
[10:56] | but not so much the last couple of decades. | 但近几十年势力衰颓 |
[10:58] | Probably why they assigned a dinosaur like me to work them. | 可能也是为什么要指派我这样一个老头子来办他们 |
[11:00] | Well, business slowed. | 生意受挫 |
[11:02] | Mafia’s influence declined. | 黑帮势力影响下降 |
[11:04] | Today, the family is on its last breath. | 如今 这个家族已是在苟延残喘了 |
[11:06] | Hasn’t stopped them from trying | 不过他们想重拾旧日辉煌的贼心 |
[11:07] | to reclaim their glory days, though. | 依然未死 |
[11:08] | But now, with two agents dead, | 但现在 两名探员死于非命 |
[11:10] | they’ve got our attention again. | 他们又引起了我们的注意 |
[11:11] | You put the Mafia back on its heels, | 把黑帮逼上绝路 |
[11:13] | it makes them desperate and dangerous. | 会让他们孤注一掷 铤而走险 |
[11:15] | Look, if the FBI wants to cross-swear my officers, | 要是联调局想调用我的警员 |
[11:17] | consider it done. | 我已经同意了 |
[11:19] | Rocco was supposed to testify before a grand jury in three days. | 罗科理应在三天后在大陪审团面前作证 |
[11:22] | Except somebody located the safe house, killed those two agents, | 不过有人找到了安全屋的位置 杀害了两名探员 |
[11:24] | and now Rocco’s in the wind. | 现在罗科不知去向 |
[11:25] | Without his testimony, the Venuti family stays open for business. | 没有他的证词 韦努蒂家族就无法落网 |
[11:28] | Besides those two agents, they also shot a civilian. | 除了那两名探员外 他们还枪杀了一位平民 |
[11:31] | They’ll kill anybody to get at Rocco. | 他们为了找到罗科会不惜杀害任何人 |
[11:32] | Well, then let’s find him first. | 那我们先找到他 |
[11:39] | Put out feelers at nearby hospitals. | 去附近的医院打探了一番 |
[11:41] | Witnesses say Rocco was bleeding pretty badly | 有目击者说罗科逃离现场时 |
[11:43] | when he fled the scene. | 在大量出血 |
[11:44] | Maybe we can catch him looking for medical attention. | 或许我们可以在他就医时抓到他 |
[11:46] | Rocco’s not the boss of the Venuti family, | 罗科不是韦努蒂家族的头目 |
[11:48] | but he’s been a loyal captain for years. | 但这些年来一直是他们的忠实走狗 |
[11:49] | His little brother Tony became a soldier this year. | 他弟弟托尼今年也加入了犯罪集团 |
[11:51] | Rocco agreed to talk to the FBI. | 罗科才同意与联调局合作 |
[11:53] | Makes him a rat in their eyes. | 让他成为了家族眼中的叛徒 |
[11:54] | Can’t be many people he can trust. | 他能信任的人不多 |
[11:56] | Well, the only person that he spoke to since the FBI arrested him: | 联调局逮捕他后 他只和这个人说过话 |
[11:59] | his ex-wife, Gina. | 他的前妻 吉娜 |
[12:00] | They’ve spoken a few times, actually. | 而且他们交谈过不止一次 |
[12:01] | She lives in Northridge. | 她住在北岭 |
[12:03] | Trauma nurse. | 外伤护士 |
[12:03] | Maybe he’ll contact her again. | 或许他会再联系她 |
[12:06] | FBI safe houses are supposed to be confidential. | 按理说 联调局安全屋应该是保密的 |
[12:08] | We checked the phone records of the only three people | 知道这个地址的 只有三人 |
[12:11] | who knew the address. | 我们查了他们的通话记录 |
[12:11] | One of them, an FBI clerk, | 其中一人 联调局职员 |
[12:13] | received a call a few days ago | 几天前接到一通 |
[12:15] | from an illegal gambling den downtown. | 从一家非法赌场打来的电话 |
[12:16] | Could be one of Venuti’s places. | 可能是韦努蒂的地盘 |
[12:18] | The mob controls most backroom gambling in the city. | 这个犯罪团伙控制了室内最多的秘密赌场 |
[12:20] | And that FBI clerk could’ve leaked that info to the mob. | 那名联调局职员可能把信息泄露给了犯罪集团 |
[12:23] | Let the Feds worry about their leak. | 这事交给联调局自己去查 |
[12:24] | Chris, you and I’ll talk to the ex-wife. | 克里斯 我和你去找那个前妻聊聊 |
[12:25] | Street, you update Hondo, and check out that gambling site. | 斯特里特 通知洪都 再去查查这个赌场的地址 |
[12:28] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:34] | Commander, you got a minute? | 指挥官 你有空吗 |
[12:35] | Sure. What do you need? | 当然 什么事 |
[12:37] | Advice. | 我需要你的建议 |
[12:38] | A guy I grew up with in my neighborhood, | 我的社区有个跟我一起长大的人 |
[12:40] | serving a long sentence, said he’s up for parole | 服了很久的刑 现在说他要保释了 |
[12:42] | seven years earlier than expected. | 提早了七年 |
[12:44] | Does that sound possible? | 你觉得可能吗 |
[12:45] | Well, the state’s looking to save resources | 监狱资源紧缺 |
[12:47] | due to prison overcrowding. | 州上想节省资源 |
[12:48] | The pandemic’s played a role, too. | 新冠的流行也是一个原因 |
[12:51] | Inmates in good standing have a better chance | 表现良好的囚犯更有机会 |
[12:53] | of getting out early release. | 提早释放 |
[12:54] | Well, believe me, it’s something we plan on keeping our eye on | 相信我 等这些人开始出狱后 |
[12:56] | once they start hitting the streets. | 我们得密切关注社会动向 |
[12:58] | Sir, sir, it’s not that. It’s not that. | 长官 长官 不是这事 |
[13:01] | He asked me if I would speak on his behalf | 他问我能不能在假释委员会面前 |
[13:03] | with the parole board. | 替他说点好话 |
[13:04] | As a sergeant of the LAPD? | 以洛城警局警司的身份 |
[13:07] | How do you feel about it? | 你觉得呢 |
[13:08] | Real talk? | 真心话吗 |
[13:09] | He’s the closest thing I have to an old-school brother. | 他可以说是我关系最铁的旧派兄弟 |
[13:11] | But he also made decisions that landed him behind bars. | 但他也做过让他陷入牢狱之灾的决定 |
[13:14] | Many times. Yeah, serious stuff. | 很多次 很严重的罪名 |
[13:17] | Well, if you’re asking if I approve of you | 如果你是要问我能不能批准 |
[13:20] | speaking on his behalf, I say this: | 你为他说好话 这是我的回答 |
[13:22] | I trust your judgment and whatever you decide to do. | 我相信你的判断还有你的决定 |
[13:26] | But the question is | 但问题是 |
[13:27] | do you trust your pal to stay clean? | 你相信你的兄弟不会再犯罪了吗 |
[13:38] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[13:41] | According to Vice, this is the spot. | 根据风化组说的 就是在这里 |
[13:43] | It may not look it, but behind that taco joint’s | 可能看不出来 但在那家墨西哥卷饼店后 |
[13:44] | a mini Vegas. | 藏着一家小型赌场 |
[13:47] | Hey, what up, Chino? | 你好吗 齐诺 |
[13:48] | Not every day you see a taco joint with its own bouncer. | 墨西哥卷饼店请保镖可不常见 |
[13:51] | Rival bangers drop weapons and beef at the door | 对头帮派的成员在门口放下武器和嫌隙 |
[13:53] | for a chance to gamble big-time money inside. | 就为了进去豪赌一番 |
[13:56] | All right, let’s join the party. | 好吧 我们也去看看 |
[14:00] | I’ll let the Feds know. | 我通知联调局 |
[14:02] | This is 20-David. We’ll cover the front. | 这里是20D 我们守着前门 |
[14:04] | You guys enter the back. | 你们从后面进 |
[14:05] | Roger that, 20-David. FBI going in. | 收到 20D 联调局进去了 |
[14:08] | No, no, no, no, no. Take it easy, big man. | 不 不 不 悠着点 大个子 |
[14:10] | You reach, we teach. Put it on the table. | 你掏枪 我们就给你上一课 把枪放在桌上 |
[14:13] | LAPD and FBI. We got a search warrant. | 洛城警局和联调局 我们有搜查令 |
[14:21] | This is the FBI. I want everyone out. | 我们是联调局的 所有人都出去 |
[14:25] | Down on the ground. Everyone, take a seat. | 坐在地上 所有人 请坐 |
[14:28] | Anybody here not got a warrant? | 还有人没看清楚搜查令吗 |
[14:32] | Yeah, well, listen up. | 好 听好了 |
[14:33] | If y’all want leniency, somebody’s gotta tell me | 要是你们希望我们宽大处理 那就得有人告诉我 |
[14:34] | who’s running this joint. | 这家店是在负责 |
[14:38] | Since you interrupted my games, we might as well chat. | 既然你们打断了我们的牌局 我们还是聊聊吧 |
[14:41] | – Right this way, ma’am. – Let’s go. | -这边请 女士 -我们走 |
[14:46] | Street, help the Feds get these guys out of here. | 斯特里特 协助联调局把这些人带走 |
[14:49] | On your feet. | 起立 |
[14:50] | Sorry, folks, looks like today’s not your lucky day. | 抱歉 今天可能不是你们的幸运日 |
[14:53] | I recognize you from Vice reports. Lulu Wan. | 我在风化组的报告上见过你 万露露 |
[14:56] | I thought you ran with MTS out of Garden Grove. | 你不是和MTS帮跑出了加登格罗夫 |
[14:57] | Petty theft and dice games. | 小偷小摸和赌博 |
[14:59] | – That was so last year. – You’re Korean. | -那都是去年的事了 -你是韩国人 |
[15:01] | You’re Chinese. What of it, pretty boy? | 你还是中国人呢 那又怎么样 靓仔 |
[15:03] | Backroom games are Mafia territory. | 密室赌博是黑帮的地盘 |
[15:05] | How’d you get permission from the mob to run this place? | 你是怎么让集团让你来管这里的 |
[15:08] | Venuti family got desperate. | 韦努蒂家族走投无路了 |
[15:09] | They don’t have the manpower to run their own businesses anymore, | 他们现在没有人手管理自己的生意了 |
[15:12] | so they started selling their establishments to me and others. | 所以他们开始把自己的产业卖给我和其他人 |
[15:15] | Well, somebody in there called the Feds and got | 这里有人打给联调局 |
[15:17] | – an address to a safe house. – Wasn’t me or my people. | -获取了一间安全屋的地址 -不是我 也不是我的人 |
[15:21] | Had to be Peter Venuti. | 一定是彼得·韦努蒂了 |
[15:25] | Venuti’s head of the family. | 韦努蒂家族的首领 |
[15:27] | Before he became the boss, | 在他成为老大之前 |
[15:28] | he had almost 33 bodies connected to him. | 手上几乎握着33条命案 |
[15:30] | Venuti still thinks the mob can make a comeback, | 韦努蒂依然觉得帮派能起死回生 |
[15:32] | but it’s over for them. | 但他们大势已去 |
[15:32] | We think he’s hunting an ex-captain of his, | 据我们所知 他正在追杀他们的一名前头目 |
[15:34] | – Rocco Contoursi. – I know about Rocco. | – 罗科·孔图尔西 -我听说过罗科的事 |
[15:36] | We all work the same rackets. | 我们是同行 |
[15:38] | He agreed to talk to the Feds. | 他同意配合联调局 |
[15:40] | But, uh, if Rocco’s own brother wants him dead, | 但如果是罗科的亲弟弟想让他死 |
[15:43] | I don’t know who I can point you to. | 我就不知道还有什么人可以告诉你了 |
[15:46] | Rocco’s kid brother Tony. | 罗科的弟弟托尼 |
[15:48] | You’re saying he’s working with Venuti | 你是说他和韦努蒂联手 |
[15:50] | to hunt down his own brother? | 追杀自己的亲哥哥 |
[15:51] | Nice family, right? | 这家人多和睦 对吧 |
[15:57] | Deadline just passed. | 截止时间刚刚到 |
[15:59] | They’re listing all the applicants for the T.L.I. Competition. | 所有报名战术领导学院竞赛的都列出来了 |
[16:03] | I didn’t know you made climbing cadre. | 我不知道你还完成过攀爬认证呢 |
[16:04] | A couple years ago. | 两年前的事 |
[16:05] | I had to crawl over Rocker to get it. Literally. | 我不得不从洛克身上爬过去 真的 |
[16:09] | Who’s coming in second to you? | 谁是第二 |
[16:10] | Sullivan from 70-Squad has a pretty good record in the field. | 70小队的沙利文实战成绩不错 |
[16:13] | But he doesn’t have many cadres, | 但他完成的认证不多 |
[16:14] | and he’s terrible at interviews. | 而且他面试很差劲 |
[16:16] | Bernard and Scura, from 40-Squad. | 40小组的伯纳德和斯库拉 |
[16:19] | They’ll be more focused on taking each other down than winning. | 他们会更专注于在嘴上较劲而不是赢得竞赛 |
[16:24] | Hey, hold up. | 等等 |
[16:26] | Did you know Tan and Street were signing up? | 你知道谭和斯特里特也报名了吗 |
[16:29] | No. | 不知道 |
[16:31] | Shouldn’t be a problem. | 应该不是问题 |
[16:32] | You’ve got seniority over them. | 你级别比他们高 |
[16:40] | Ms. Albert, thank you for coming in. | 阿尔伯特女士 谢谢你过来 |
[16:44] | Has your ex-husband tried to contact you | 在过去24小时里你的前夫 |
[16:45] | in the last 24 hours? | 联系过你吗 |
[16:47] | Why would Rocco do that? There’s a reason I’m an ex. | 罗科为什么要联系我 我成前妻是有原因的 |
[16:51] | Venuti’s after him. Rocco’s injured. | 韦努蒂在追杀他 罗科受伤了 |
[16:52] | Might have no other options. | 他可能别无选择 |
[16:55] | First time Rocco and I met was in an ICU. | 我和罗科第一次见面是在重症监护室 |
[16:59] | He came in after some bar fight. | 他在酒吧里打架后进来的 |
[17:01] | I’m a nurse, so I treated his injuries. | 我是护士 给他处理了伤口 |
[17:03] | What can I say? | 我也没办法 |
[17:04] | I got a thing for damaged guys. | 我就是对受伤的人有感觉 |
[17:07] | But after we got married, | 但我们结婚以后 |
[17:08] | I told him I wouldn’t clean up his blood anymore. | 我告诉他我不会再为他清理血迹了 |
[17:10] | Your ex is a Mafia captain. Didn’t that bother you? | 你的前夫是黑帮头目 你不介意吗 |
[17:13] | I know Rocco has done some bad things, | 我知道罗科做过些坏事 |
[17:15] | but for the people he loves, there is nothing he wouldn’t do. | 但是他为了他爱的人 没有什么是不会做的 |
[17:18] | He agreed to testify against the family, didn’t he? | 他不是同意指证家族了吗 |
[17:20] | Maybe he’s changing for the better. | 也许他要变好了呢 |
[17:22] | Do you know where he is? | 你知道他在哪吗 |
[17:26] | You still love him, don’t you? | 你还爱着他 对不对 |
[17:28] | Look, Rocco’s third-generation mob. | 听着 罗科是第三代黑帮了 |
[17:31] | He’s got a lot of pride. | 他自尊心很强 |
[17:33] | None of us want to die on our knees. | 没有人想跪着死 |
[17:35] | Right now, he’s out there all alone, | 眼下 他只身一人 |
[17:37] | and if Venuti catches up to him before we do, | 如果韦努蒂在我们之前找到他 |
[17:39] | how do you think that ends? | 你觉得结果会怎么样 |
[17:42] | You really think you can save him? | 你们真的觉得能救他 |
[17:44] | We’re his best shot. | 我们是他最好的机会 |
[17:45] | With your help. | 不过需要你的帮助 |
[18:00] | That’s the signal. He’s here. | 那是信号 他来了 |
[18:11] | Che bella. | 美女 |
[18:13] | Rocco. | 罗科 |
[18:17] | Rocco Contoursi, LAPD. | 罗科·孔图尔西 洛城警局 |
[18:23] | I just want you to be safe. | 我只是想让你能平安 |
[18:25] | – I know. – Best for you to come with us. | -我明白 -你最好跟我们走 |
[18:27] | Show us your hands. | 把手举起来 |
[18:29] | Yeah. | 好 |
[18:42] | Welcome to your new safe house. A lot safer than your last one. | 欢迎来到你新的安全屋 要比你前一个安全得多 |
[18:45] | The FBI rescheduled the grand jury for tomorrow, | 联调局把大陪审团的时间调整到明天了 |
[18:47] | so you can sit tight here until then. | 你可以在这老实待着 |
[18:50] | Gina’s a good woman. Tell her I don’t blame her for this. | 吉娜是个好女人 告诉她我不怪她 |
[18:53] | But I’m not testifying. | 但我不会去作证 |
[18:54] | Your deal with the FBI is hanging by a thread as it is. | 你和联调局谈的条件已经不保 |
[18:57] | I had nothing to do with those two Feds getting killed. | 那两名探员被杀不关我的事 |
[18:59] | Your crime family stormed the safe house | 你的犯罪家族袭击了安全屋 |
[19:00] | and you fled the scene. | 而你逃离了现场 |
[19:02] | Tell us a different story. | 你有别的解释吗 |
[19:03] | They tried to kill me, too. | 他们也想杀了我 |
[19:06] | – You pick up my brother? ?- No. | -你们找到我弟弟了吗 -没有 |
[19:08] | – Tony’s still in the wind. – Find him. | -托尼还不知去向 -找到他 |
[19:10] | Find him, and then I’ll talk. | 找到他我就说 |
[19:11] | You got a lot of love for a brother who tried to put a bullet in you. | 你还挺爱你这个一心想杀了你的弟弟 |
[19:13] | Tony’s a good kid. | 托尼是个好孩子 |
[19:14] | He’s only been a soldier for a few months. | 他加入组织才几个月 |
[19:16] | Venuti brought him to that safe house, | 韦努蒂把他带到安全屋 |
[19:18] | put a gun in his hand to kill me. | 给他塞了把枪 让他杀了我 |
[19:21] | His own brother. | 他的亲哥哥 |
[19:22] | – Loyalty test. – Tony couldn’t pull the trigger. | -忠诚测试 -托尼下不去手 |
[19:24] | That’s why things went sideways. | 所以事情才起了波折 |
[19:26] | One of the Feds went for his piece, | 一个探员伸手去掏枪 |
[19:27] | everybody started shooting at each other. | 大家就开始互相乱开枪了 |
[19:28] | It spilled outside. I grabbed the car keys and split. | 打到了安全屋外面 我拿了车钥匙跑了 |
[19:31] | I don’t love what I did for Venuti, | 我知道我为韦努蒂做的事并不光彩 |
[19:33] | but it put steaks in the freezer. | 但我也要养家糊口 |
[19:35] | I only asked him one thing: keep my brother out of it. | 我只求他一件事 不要把我弟弟牵扯进来 |
[19:37] | Times got hard for Venuti. | 韦努蒂的处境越来越难 |
[19:39] | He broke his word, recruited Tony. | 他食言了 招募了托尼 |
[19:41] | So that’s why you cut a deal with the Feds. | 所以你才和联调局达成协议 |
[19:43] | I made same deal with the FBI as I did with Venuti. | 我和联调局达成的协议跟我和韦努蒂的协议一样 |
[19:45] | Protect my brother and I’ll do whatever you ask. | 只要保护我弟弟 让我做什么都行 |
[19:47] | If you want us to save Tony, then you’ve got to help us find Venuti. | 要想让我们救托尼 就得帮我们找到韦努蒂 |
[19:50] | All the federal heat on his head, Venuti’s probably scrambling, | 联调局倾巢出动抓他 他可能急着跑路 |
[19:52] | trying to get out of the country. | 想要逃出国去 |
[19:54] | He’ll keep Tony alive as his ace card, | 他会留着托尼的活口当底牌 |
[19:56] | to keep me from talking. | 免得我招供 |
[19:57] | But once Venuti’s in the clear, he won’t need Tony anymore. | 一旦韦努蒂脱险 就不会再留着托尼了 |
[19:59] | Venuti will be gone, and Tony… | 韦努蒂逃脱法网 而托尼… |
[20:03] | will be at the bottom of the Pacific. | 就会命丧太平洋底 |
[20:07] | Hey, Mel, Venuti’s gonna need cash to leave the country | 梅尔 韦努蒂要想逃出国就得需要钱 |
[20:10] | and lay low; that kind of ripcord costs plenty. | 还得低调行事 这个情况得花不少钱 |
[20:14] | More than a dying family has. | 濒临破碎的家族可负担不起 |
[20:15] | All their rackets have dried up. | 他们的老底都花光了 |
[20:17] | What about family debts? | 家族债务呢 |
[20:18] | They seem desperate enough to call in markers. | 他们似乎狗急跳墙会去催旧债 |
[20:20] | The FBI has years of the family’s financial history. | 联调局掌握了他们家族多年的经济记录 |
[20:22] | I’ll have my team send over everything they have. | 我让我的队员把所有资料都送过去 |
[20:24] | Tan, grab Chris and Street | 谭 叫上克里斯和斯特里特 |
[20:26] | and start digging through those files. | 开始从文件里找线索 |
[20:30] | Organized crime. What a thankless beat. | 有组织的犯罪 真是费力不讨好 |
[20:33] | Surveillance, informants, auditing. | 监视 线人 审计 |
[20:35] | Death by paperwork. You never really get a win. | 写不完的文件 你从来都赢不了 |
[20:38] | When you do, another weed just fills in the cracks. | 刚办完一个案子 就会有下一个砸脸上 |
[20:41] | We got Venuti in our sights, Mel. | 我们已经盯紧韦努蒂了 梅尔 |
[20:43] | Now’s our chance to grab this family by the whole damn root. | 现在我们有机会把这个家族连根拔起了 |
[20:47] | Hey, I just got your message, D. You good? | 我刚收到你的消息 没事吧 |
[20:49] | Uh, not sure. | 我也说不好 |
[20:52] | Look, I just got out of class and got a collect call. | 我刚下课 接到了一通付费电话 |
[20:56] | From prison. | 监狱打来的 |
[20:59] | Your pop. | 你爸 |
[21:00] | Yeah. He said he might be getting out early. | 嗯 他说他可能会提前出狱 |
[21:02] | He said you’re gonna help him with his parole hearing. | 还说他的假释听证会你会帮忙 |
[21:05] | No kidding. | 不是吧 |
[21:07] | I’m sorry. I didn’t know | 对不起 我没想到 |
[21:08] | he was gonna reach out to you like that. | 他会用这种方式联系你 |
[21:11] | Look, um, I haven’t decided | 其实 我还没想好 |
[21:13] | whether or not I’m gonna speak at the, uh… | 要不要去出席那个… |
[21:18] | How are you feeling about the possibility of him being back? | 他能不能回来这事你是怎么想的 |
[21:21] | Excited, I guess. | 算是兴奋吧 |
[21:24] | But nervous. | 但也紧张 |
[21:26] | I haven’t seen him in the real world | 我从很小开始 |
[21:27] | since I was a little kid. | 就没亲眼见过他 |
[21:29] | I spent half of my life trying to be like him | 我一半的人生是以他为楷模 |
[21:32] | and the last couple years trying not to be. | 最近这几年又尽量不要重蹈他的覆辙 |
[21:34] | But if him getting out means I can’t live with you anymore, | 可是如果他出来意味着我不能再跟你一起生活 |
[21:36] | then I don’t want that. | 那我不想让他出来 |
[21:39] | Darryl, | 达瑞尔 |
[21:42] | listen to me. | 听我说 |
[21:44] | As far as I’m concerned, | 就我而言 |
[21:46] | I’m always gonna be here for you for anything you need. | 无论你需要什么 我都在你左右 |
[21:50] | And no matter what happens with your father, | 无论你父亲怎样 |
[21:52] | nothing we have is gonna change. | 我们之间的感情不会变 |
[21:55] | Know that. | 记住 |
[21:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:00] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:09] | Well, so far, I’ve found six local businesses | 目前为止 从联调局的档案中 |
[22:10] | suspected of owing debts to the mob from the FBI’s files. | 我找到了六家可能欠黑帮钱的本地企业 |
[22:13] | Three car dealerships, a winery, two nightclubs. | 三家车行 一家酒庄 两家夜店 |
[22:16] | I got patrol units on all those spots, | 我让巡逻队去了这些地点 |
[22:18] | but there’s got to be more. | 但肯定不止这些 |
[22:19] | Chris, anything interesting in your stack? | 克里斯 你那有什么发现吗 |
[22:25] | 26-David to 24-David. | 26D呼叫24D |
[22:28] | Sorry, I’m just trying to focus. Got a lot on my mind. | 不好意思 我聚精会神来着 脑子里事太多了 |
[22:31] | Anything you need help with? | 有什么需要帮忙的吗 |
[22:35] | Why did you both sign up for T.L.I.? | 你们两个怎么都报名战术领导学院竞赛了 |
[22:38] | Why not? | 为什么不报 |
[22:39] | Is-is it a big deal? | 这个很重要吗 |
[22:40] | Just never heard you two talk about it at all. | 从来没听你们两个提起过 |
[22:44] | I didn’t know you had any interest. | 我不知道你们对这个感兴趣 |
[22:45] | At first, I-I didn’t. | 首先 我并不感兴趣 |
[22:47] | But SWAT’s never had anything like this for lower-ranking officers. | 但是以前特警队的低级警员都没有过这种机会 |
[22:49] | There’s only one spot. | 只有一个空缺 |
[22:51] | And you want that to be you. | 你希望自己能选上 |
[22:52] | I told you guys two weeks ago I was going for it. | 我几周之前就告诉我要参加了 |
[22:55] | Kind of maybe remember you mentioning something. | 大概有印象你提过这件事 |
[22:58] | Come on, you didn’t expect to be the only 20-Squad member up for it. | 你不会以为你是20队里唯一一个报名的吧 |
[23:00] | – Well, I don’t love competing against my teammates. – Listen, | -我只是不想和我的队友竞争 -听着 |
[23:02] | I didn’t realize that it was this important to you. | 我不知道这对你这么重要 |
[23:04] | I’ll pull my name. | 我去申请退出 |
[23:05] | No. Okay, now-now you’re making it worse. | 不用了 你现在把事情弄得更糟了 |
[23:08] | First you’re pissed ’cause, what, | 一开始你生气是因为我们报名了 |
[23:09] | we sign up, and now we can’t drop out? I mean, | 现在你又说我们不能退出 |
[23:11] | – can’t win. – I didn’t say I was pissed. I just… | -怎么都不行了吗 -我没说我生气了 |
[23:13] | I don’t want to win it | 我不想是因为你们退出 |
[23:14] | because you dropped out. I want to win it straight up. | 我才会赢 我想赢得光明正大 |
[23:16] | Then win it straight up. | 那就赢得光明正大给我们看 |
[23:17] | I don’t get the problem here. | 我不明白这有什么问题 |
[23:18] | Okay. I don’t… I don’t have to explain myself. | 好吧 我没必要跟你们解释 |
[23:24] | A patrol spotted Venuti at one of the businesses we flagged. | 巡警在我们标记的一个地点发现了韦努蒂 |
[23:26] | The winery. | 酒庄 |
[23:28] | Rocco’s brother Tony is with him. | 罗科的弟弟托尼在他身边 |
[23:30] | Great. Let’s go. | 很好 我们出发 |
[23:35] | Tony, you begged me to be in this family. | 托尼 你恳求我要加入这个家庭 |
[23:39] | You begged me. | 你求过我 |
[23:40] | And I finally give you responsibility, | 我终于决定给你一些事做后 |
[23:42] | – and you panicked. – Mr. Venuti, please. | -你就慌了 -韦努蒂先生 |
[23:44] | I-I didn’t know you were gonna ask me to kill my own brother. | 我不知道你会要我去杀了我亲哥哥 |
[23:47] | What do you think a soldier does? | 你以为当杀手是做什么的 |
[23:48] | I point, and you shoot. | 我指哪 你就打哪 |
[23:51] | I need soldiers. | 我要的是杀手 |
[23:53] | Are you still interested in being a soldier? | 你现在还想当杀手吗 |
[23:58] | This is my only safe. Let me just talk to Peter. | 这是我唯一一个保险箱 我想先和彼得谈谈 |
[24:01] | – Peter. Peter, why are you doing this to me? – William, | -彼得 你为什么要这样对我 -威廉 |
[24:04] | your winery wouldn’t exist | 要是没有我们家族资助的钱 |
[24:06] | without the money my family gave you to start it. | 这个酒庄根本就不会存在 |
[24:09] | So I’m just here to collect, all right? | 我现在是来收账的 |
[24:11] | I want cash. I want all of it. | 我需要现金 给我所有的现金 |
[24:13] | I paid you every penny I owed you plus interest. | 我还了所有的欠款和利息 |
[24:17] | – I owe you nothing. – Doesn’t matter. | -我不欠你钱了 -跟这没关系 |
[24:18] | This is all there is. | 都在这了 |
[24:20] | I don’t have cash just lying around like that. | 我没有那么多现金放在这 |
[24:22] | Fine. You want to lie to me? | 好吧 你想对我撒谎 |
[24:28] | Tony? | 托尼 |
[24:30] | Shoot him in the face. | 朝他脸上开枪 |
[24:32] | Wait, wait. No, no. No, please. | 等等 不要 求求你 |
[24:48] | Someone’s here. Pull the trigger. | 有人来了 快开枪 |
[24:49] | No. | 不要 |
[24:51] | – Please, no. – Pull the trigger! | -求你不要开枪 -快开枪 |
[24:57] | Please. | 求你了 |
[24:59] | Slow them down. | 去拦住他们 |
[25:01] | Come on. Come on. Let’s go. | 跟我走 快点 |
[25:10] | Street, back! | 斯特里特 后面 |
[25:19] | Move! | 前进 |
[25:21] | Last man. | 最后一个 |
[25:22] | – Hondo, wine cellar. – Chris and Street, | -洪都 去酒窖 -克里斯和斯特里特 |
[25:24] | cover the door. Make sure nobody but us comes back up. | 守住门 确保只有我们的人能上来 |
[25:32] | LAPD SWAT. Where’d they go? | 洛杉矶警局特警队 他们去哪了 |
[25:34] | There’s another exit to the cellar. | 酒窖还有另一个出口 |
[25:35] | Please, please, just be careful. | 请你们一定要小心 |
[25:37] | Anything we need to be aware of? | 有什么需要我们特别注意的吗 |
[25:38] | Venuti sold me this land to start my business. | 韦努蒂把这块地卖给我做生意 |
[25:40] | There’s tunnels underneath it. | 这下面有地道 |
[25:42] | His family used to run booze through it in the ’30s. | 他们家族从三十年代就在地道里运酒了 |
[25:44] | Those tunnels ain’t on our maps. | 我们的地图上没画这些地道 |
[25:46] | Deacon, move. | 迪肯 走 |
[26:05] | LAPD! Show us your hands. | 洛杉矶警局 举起你们的双手 |
[26:15] | Deacon, hold. Hold. | 迪肯 停一下 |
[26:18] | Tony! | 托尼 |
[26:20] | I can see you, kid. Listen to me. | 我能看到你 听我说 |
[26:22] | We talked to your brother, and he’s worried about you. | 我们跟你哥哥谈过了 他很担心你 |
[26:25] | All this Mafia stuff, he knows it ain’t you. | 他知道这些黑帮的事跟你没关系 |
[26:29] | My brother doesn’t hate me? | 我哥哥不恨我吗 |
[26:31] | But Venuti tried to get me to kill him. | 但是韦努蒂想让我杀死他 |
[26:33] | Yeah, but you didn’t. | 但是你没有做 |
[26:34] | You haven’t done anything serious yet. | 你还没犯什么大罪呢 |
[26:37] | There’s still a way out of this | 如果你愿意跟我们走 |
[26:38] | if you come with us. | 那就还有解决的机会 |
[26:38] | We’re not asking you to trust us. | 我们不是想让你相信我们 |
[26:40] | We’re asking you to trust your brother. | 我们想让你相信你哥哥 |
[26:43] | Come on out, man. | 过来吧 |
[26:52] | Can’t do it. | 做不到 |
[27:00] | You really want me to trust | 你真的想让我信 |
[27:01] | that rat brother of mine? | 我那个背信弃义的哥哥 |
[27:04] | And his cop friends? | 还有他的警察朋友吗 |
[27:06] | You tell my brother | 你告诉我哥哥说 |
[27:07] | I’ll never forgive him for flipping. | 我永远不会原谅他的背叛 |
[27:10] | He’s the biggest disgrace in our family since Uncle Bobby. | 这是继鲍比叔叔之后我们家族最大的耻辱 |
[27:14] | You tell him that. | 你告诉他 |
[27:18] | Tac light. He’s on the move. | 战术灯 他逃了 |
[27:26] | I see three different exit points. | 我发现了三个不同的出口 |
[27:28] | Which way did he take? | 他会选哪个 |
[27:29] | Could be any one of them. | 哪个都有可能 |
[27:40] | Venuti knows we’re on his tail. | 韦努蒂知道我们在追他 |
[27:41] | Now, what’s the biggest, quickest score he could go after? | 现在他最有可能对谁下手 |
[27:44] | Where’s my kid brother? | 我弟弟呢 |
[27:44] | Venuti’s still got him. Now, what aren’t you telling us? | 他在韦努蒂手里 你还有什么没告诉我们的 |
[27:46] | I said everything I could think of already! | 我已经把我知道的都告诉你们了 |
[27:50] | Once you’re in, it takes hold of your life. | 一旦你加入了 全部命运就会受他们摆布 |
[27:52] | – And I was a fool thinking I could keep Tony out of it. – No, no. | -我太傻了 以为能让托尼置身事外 -不是的 |
[27:55] | There is still hope for Tony based on what I heard. | 据我所知 托尼还有希望 |
[27:58] | – You talked to Tony? – We tried to. | -你跟托尼谈过了 -我们尝试过 |
[28:00] | And we got the sense that he wanted to come with us, | 他似乎本来想跟我们一起走 |
[28:02] | but then all of a sudden, he pulled a 180. | 但他突然态度一百八十度大转弯 |
[28:04] | And I ain’t no fool. It was a little over-the-top. | 我也不傻 这也太离谱了 |
[28:06] | That kid never could talk tough. | 这孩子永远学不会撂狠话 |
[28:08] | He told me to give you a message. | 他让我给你捎个话 |
[28:10] | That you’re the biggest disgrace since Uncle Bobby. | 他说你是继鲍比叔叔之后最大的耻辱 |
[28:12] | Does that mean anything to you? | 这句话有什么含义吗 |
[28:14] | Yeah. | 有的 |
[28:16] | A-After our dad died, | 我们父亲死后 |
[28:17] | I joined the Venuti family. Tony was young back then. | 我加入了韦努蒂家族 托尼那时候还很小 |
[28:20] | He wanted to know where the money was coming from. | 他想知道钱从哪来的 |
[28:22] | I didn’t want him to know the truth, | 我不想让他知道真相 |
[28:23] | so I made up this long-lost uncle, | 我就编造了一个失散多年的叔叔 |
[28:25] | Uncle Bobby, who sent us money. | 给我们寄钱的鲍比叔叔 |
[28:28] | I said he was a congressman or something. | 我说他当着议员之类的 |
[28:30] | Now, Tony got older, figured out the truth, | 如今托尼长大了 发现了真相 |
[28:31] | but it stayed a little joke of ours. | 这事就成了咱俩的一个小玩笑 |
[28:33] | Like, anytime we see | 比如每当电视上 |
[28:34] | a two-faced politician on TV, | 出现一个两面派的政客 |
[28:36] | Tony would ask, “Hey, is that my Uncle Bobby?” | 托尼就会问 “那位是鲍比叔叔吗” |
[28:38] | Tony’s been by Venuti’s side this entire time. | 托尼从始至终都跟随着韦努蒂 |
[28:41] | He might have just given us his next target. | 他可能透露了下一个目标 |
[28:42] | – Uncle Bobby? – No. | -鲍比叔叔 -不 |
[28:44] | A politician. | 一位政客 |
[28:52] | – Hey. – Hey. | -你好 -你好 |
[28:53] | Uh, I’m hitting the range tonight if you want to join. | 我今晚去靶场 你要一起吗 |
[28:55] | Just need every minute of training I can get. | 我得抓紧每分每秒训练 |
[28:58] | Is this about Tan and Street? | 这与谭和斯特里特有关吗 |
[29:00] | Come on, you’re not seriously worried | 拜托 你不会真的是在担心 |
[29:00] | about beating them, are you? | 打不过他们吧 |
[29:03] | I know how good they are. | 我知道他们有多强 |
[29:05] | Tan’s got one more cadre than me. | 谭比我多一个训练项目 |
[29:06] | Street’s been central to huge undercover ops. | 斯特里特一直是大型卧底行动的骨干 |
[29:09] | Not to mention he’s dating | 更不用说他还在跟 |
[29:11] | the daughter of the guy that’s gonna make | 总裁判的女儿在约会 |
[29:12] | the final call, you know? | 你知道吗 |
[29:14] | They’re your friends, Chris. | 他们是你的朋友 克里斯 |
[29:15] | No matter what happens, that’s not gonna change. | 无论发生什么 这一点是不会改变的 |
[29:17] | They don’t feel like friends right now. | 他们现在可不像朋友 |
[29:19] | They’re acting like I didn’t tell them how badly I want this. | 仿佛他们不知道我多想赢一样 |
[29:22] | You mean they’re men? | 你是指因为他们是男人 |
[29:23] | Sometimes we say things, | 有时候我们说的话 |
[29:24] | we think we’re being clear, | 我们以为自己表达清楚了 |
[29:25] | and they hear something totally different. | 但听者理解的意思完全不同 |
[29:27] | But you already know that, | 但你早就明白这一点 |
[29:29] | so what is this really about? | 所以这到底是怎么回事 |
[29:32] | I, uh… | 我 |
[29:34] | We are not allowed to worry. | 我们是不能焦虑的 |
[29:37] | Not openly, anyway. | 起码不能公然表现出来 |
[29:38] | Show the first sign of weakness | 作为反恐特警队里的女性 |
[29:40] | as a woman here in SWAT, and that’s it. | 展现出弱小的信号 你就完了 |
[29:41] | We’re done in their minds. | 在他们眼里 我们已经完了 |
[29:43] | I get it. | 我懂 |
[29:47] | Also, um… | 还有 |
[29:50] | I’m sorry I’m loading on you here, but… | 很抱歉朝你抱怨这些 但是 |
[29:52] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[29:54] | Things are not great. | 我最近不太顺利 |
[29:56] | I’m still living at my uncle’s, | 我还住在叔叔家 |
[29:57] | and it’s getting harder to keep pretending everything’s okay. | 越来越难假装一切都很顺利了 |
[30:02] | Street’s got Molly. Tan’s engaged. | 斯特里特有莫莉 谭也订婚了 |
[30:05] | I don’t know. Maybe that’s why | 我不知道 也许正因如此 |
[30:07] | the idea of losing to them bothers me so much. | 一想到输给他们 我就心烦意乱 |
[30:11] | They don’t need to pretend like things are working out for them. | 他们不需要装作一切顺利的样子 |
[30:18] | You remember when I was trying out for SWAT | 你记得我当时参加特警队的考核 |
[30:21] | and asked for your help, | 来寻求你的帮助 |
[30:22] | and you told me you couldn’t? | 你说你帮不了我 |
[30:24] | You said that I had to push myself. | 你说我必须逼自己一把 |
[30:27] | I had to do it without you. | 我必须靠自己 |
[30:28] | That was SWAT Academy. This is totally different. | 那是在特警学院 完全是两码事 |
[30:30] | I’m gonna tell you the exact same thing. | 我也要对你说同样的话 |
[30:33] | You don’t need anyone else’s help to beat them. | 你不需要任何人帮你打败他们 |
[30:38] | And I got plans after work. | 我工作结束还有别的安排 |
[30:40] | Guess I’ll see you tomorrow. | 那就明天再见啦 |
[30:47] | I heard you got something on Venuti’s next target. | 我听说你找到了韦努蒂下一个目标的线索 |
[30:49] | – Let’s hear it. – I went through all his businesses. | -说说看 -我查了他所有的生意 |
[30:51] | I pulled anyone with ties to political contributions. Found this. | 我调出了所有与资助政界有牵连的人 找到了这个 |
[30:54] | Meet Georgia Porter. In the ’90s, | 这位是乔治娜·波特 九十年代时 |
[30:56] | she and her husband started a string of car dealerships. | 她与丈夫两人开始涉足汽车经销产业 |
[30:57] | FBI believes they used start-up money from Venuti. | 联调局认为启动资金来源于韦努蒂 |
[31:00] | Now she’s a widow and one of the richest women in L.A. | 如今她成了寡妇 也是洛城最富有的女人之一 |
[31:02] | Pulled her social media, found this. | 查了她的社交媒体 找到了这个 |
[31:04] | She’s hosting an exclusive fundraiser at her Bel-Air house | 她今天要在贝沙湾的宅子里 |
[31:07] | today for a Senate candidate, David Long. | 为参议员竞选人大卫·龙举办一场私人募捐会 |
[31:11] | Agent Woods just called. | 伍兹探员刚打来电话 |
[31:12] | The FBI fast-tracked the warrant to the security footage | 联调局加速通过了针对波特家封闭社区 |
[31:14] | of Porter’s gated community. They’re transferring it now. | 监控录像的搜查令 他们现在正在传输 |
[31:16] | What’s Venuti gonna steal at a fundraiser? | 韦努蒂要在资金募集会上偷什么 |
[31:19] | Security at these things is surprisingly slim. | 这些活动的安保强度出其意料得低 |
[31:20] | Unelected Senate candidate is a pretty low-risk job, | 抢劫未经选举的参议员候选人是一份低风险活 |
[31:22] | but it’s a black-tie event. | 但却是隆重的盛会 |
[31:24] | A private event like this– it could cost up to 50 grand a plate. | 这样的私人宴会 一个车牌可能都要5万美元 |
[31:27] | So to answer your question, these guests– | 所以这就是问题的答案 这些客人 |
[31:28] | they’ll be wearing watches and jewelry that costs more than cars. | 他们带的手表和珠宝比车的价值更高 |
[31:30] | Not to mention, Ms. Porter’s worth over a hundred mill. | 更别提波特夫人身价超1亿美元 |
[31:33] | How much you think she got stashed at her house. | 想想看 她家里会有多少现金 |
[31:34] | It’ll be a straight smash and grab. | 这会演变成入室抢劫 |
[31:37] | This is the security feed at the main gate. | 这是大门的监控录像 |
[31:40] | These gates normally have an attendant, but I don’t see one. | 大门通常会有侍者在 但是我没看见 |
[31:42] | Roll it back. | 退回去 |
[31:49] | – Stop. – That’s Venuti. | -停 -这是韦努蒂 |
[31:51] | He’s with Tony. | 他和托尼一起 |
[31:52] | That was 15 minutes ago. | 那是15分钟之前 |
[31:56] | Okay, everybody, listen up. This is how it’s gonna go. | 好了 所有人听着 事情会是这样的 |
[31:58] | Everything you have on you, you put in those bags– | 把你们身上带着的所有东西都放到袋子里去 |
[32:02] | watches, wallets, cash, everything. | 手表 钱包 现金 所有东西 |
[32:08] | You can go to hell. | 你下地狱去吧 |
[32:10] | And you can come with us. | 而你会跟我们一起 |
[32:12] | Bring her upstairs. | 把她带到楼上去 |
[32:13] | – No, no. – No. | -不不 -不要 |
[32:17] | Kid, sometimes we get what we want, sometimes we don’t. | 小子 我们有时候能得偿所愿 有时候不能 |
[32:21] | And you’ve been such a pain in my ass, I’ve decided, | 而你一直是眼中刺 肉中钉 我决定了 |
[32:24] | you’re not cut out for this business. | 你不适合干这一行 |
[32:34] | But I chose you. | 但是我选了你 |
[32:36] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[32:38] | You’re just like your brother, and I drown rats. | 你就和你哥哥一样 而我不会放过叛徒 |
[32:44] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[32:45] | We got a safe to find. | 我们还得去找保险箱呢 |
[33:00] | All right, Chris, the two of you take the two side. | 克里斯 你们两个去东侧 |
[33:02] | Deac and I got the four. Street and Tan, sweep the house. | 迪肯和我去西侧 斯特里特和谭搜索整栋房子 |
[33:09] | 24-David. I see two armed men guarding the tent with hostages. | 24D看见两个持武器男性在棚子里守着人质 |
[33:12] | No sign of Venuti. | 未发现韦努蒂的踪迹 |
[33:15] | Someone’s in the pool! That’s Tony. We got to move. | 有人在泳池里 是托尼 我们得行动了 |
[33:17] | 26-David. No eyes on Venuti. | 26D未发现韦努蒂的踪迹 |
[33:19] | But this house is massive. | 但这幢房子太大了 |
[33:21] | We give away positions, | 我们暴露踪迹的话 |
[33:22] | he’ll have the advantage. | 他会占得先机 |
[33:22] | Tony doesn’t have time. Initiate! | 托尼撑不下去了 行动 |
[33:24] | LAPD! | 洛城警局 |
[33:41] | LAPD! | 洛城警局 |
[33:44] | We got to get out of here. | 我们得离开这里 |
[33:48] | Little help? | 帮个忙 |
[33:49] | Get him up. | 把他拉起来 |
[33:54] | Kill her. ? | 杀了她 |
[34:00] | Turn him over. | 把他翻过去 |
[34:04] | 25-David. | 这里是25D |
[34:05] | Venuti’s on the move out a side passage | 韦努蒂从房子东侧通道 |
[34:06] | on the east side of the house. | 朝着外面跑了 |
[34:08] | 24-David in pursuit. | 24D追捕中 |
[34:25] | 24-David. | 这里是24D |
[34:26] | Venuti’s in custody. | 韦努蒂已被控制 |
[34:33] | Had to come down and see the cuffs slapped on him myself. | 就是忍不住来亲自看看他戴上手铐的样子 |
[34:38] | Well, safe to say, the Venuti family is finished for good. | 可以肯定地说 韦努蒂家族这下彻底完蛋了 |
[34:42] | Well, the brass has already moved me | 高层已经将我调走 |
[34:43] | onto new black hand syndicates. | 让我负责新的黑手党集团了 |
[34:44] | It never really ends. | 这种事永远没有结束 |
[34:46] | Well, I thank you. | 我要谢谢你 |
[34:48] | Sometimes this job seems thankless. | 有时候 这份工作似乎得不到感谢 |
[34:51] | I just want you to know that’s not always the case. | 我只是希望让你知道 事情不总是这样的 |
[34:55] | Hey, good work, Alonso. | 干得好 阿朗索 |
[34:57] | I heard that was a hell of a 40-meter sprint. | 我听说 你刚刚跑了个漂亮的40米冲刺 |
[34:59] | It was way more than 40, sir. | 可远不止40米 长官 |
[35:31] | See I missed out on all the fun. | 看来 我错过所有好玩的事情了 |
[35:33] | What, no bad guys to chase in Berlin, huh? | 怎么 在柏林没有坏人让你追吗 |
[35:35] | Ha, hell no. | 当然没有 |
[35:35] | They won’t let me loose on the streets in my off time. | 我休息的时候 他们都不让我上街 |
[35:38] | It’s their loss. | 这是他们的损失 |
[35:39] | I see the T.L.I. sign-ups closed. | 我看见战术领导学院竞赛注册口关闭了 |
[35:41] | Chris, Street and Tan all competing against each other. | 克里斯 斯特里特和谭在互相竞争 |
[35:43] | I didn’t expect that. | 我没想到会这样 |
[35:44] | Yeah, sounds like things are already getting kind of frosty. | 是啊 听起来事情已经变得有点严峻了 |
[35:46] | No, I see it in our drills here. | 不 我在这里的演习中亲眼见过了 |
[35:48] | Germans want to beat the Italians | 德国人想打败意大利人 |
[35:49] | who want to beat the French. | 意大利人想打败法国人 |
[35:50] | Competition has a way of sharpening steel. | 竞争是个磨砺钢铁的好方法 |
[35:52] | – Or ruining chemistry. – I’ll keep an eye on ’em. | -或是也是件坏事 -我会盯着他们的 |
[35:55] | Yeah, I’ll check up on ’em, too. | 我也会时不时检查他们的 |
[35:57] | – Luca, bud, we miss you. – Wait a minute. | -卢卡 兄弟 我们想你了 -等一下 |
[35:58] | You’re telling me I had to travel halfway across the world | 你是告诉我 我得跨过半个地球 |
[36:00] | to finally start feeling the love? | 才终于能感受到你们的爱吗 |
[36:02] | Hey, Luca, I don’t know what’s going on. | 卢卡 我不知道怎么回事 |
[36:04] | I think we’re losing you, man. You’re breaking up. Hey, Luca? | 我们好像听不见你说话 你断线了 卢卡 |
[36:06] | – Oh, hell no, don’t even think about… – Luca, later. | -不要 想都别想 -卢卡 迟点打给你 |
[36:09] | Hmm. Hey, Deac, seriously, though, | 但是 说真的 迪肯 |
[36:11] | – keep an eye on the three young’uns. – Will do. | -盯着点那三个年轻人 -我会的 |
[36:14] | All right. | 好 |
[36:22] | Thought you had plans. | 我以为你有事要做呢 |
[36:24] | Thought you needed more range time to practice. | 我就知道你需要更多的靶场时间来练习 |
[36:26] | Look at that grouping. | 看看这弹孔分布 |
[36:28] | My last shot was a hair wide. | 我最后一枪有点偏了 |
[36:29] | Well, you’re probably anticipating it, | 你可能已经预料到了 |
[36:31] | loosening your grip just a little. | 稍微不要握得那么紧 |
[36:34] | Just my humble two cents. | 这只是我的拙见罢了 |
[36:36] | Sorry, by the way. I, uh… | 顺便说一句 抱歉 |
[36:38] | I shouldn’t have ghosted you in SWAT Academy. | 我在警校不该无视你 |
[36:41] | I might have been thinking more about my own image | 我可能一直在考虑我自己的形象 |
[36:43] | than what you needed. | 而没考虑你所需要的 |
[36:44] | See, that’s the crazy thing. It was what I needed. | 知道吗 疯狂的事就在于 那就是我需要的 |
[36:47] | You’re right. Things are always gonna be different for us. | 你是对的 对我们来说 事情总是不一样的 |
[36:50] | Harder. | 会更艰难 |
[36:51] | I needed to embrace that | 我当时需要接受这一点 |
[36:53] | in order to push myself to be the best that I could be. | 逼自己成为一个更好的自己 |
[36:58] | You taught me that. | 是你教会我这一点的 |
[37:00] | Thanks for reminding me. | 谢谢你提醒我 |
[37:02] | I’m gonna kick their asses. | 我要打得他俩落花流水 |
[37:13] | Look… | 听着 |
[37:15] | I don’t mean to interrupt your homework… | 我不想打断你做作业 |
[37:20] | There’s something I got to talk about. | 有件事我想和你说 |
[37:23] | Your pop. | 你老爸 |
[37:25] | I want you to hear it straight from me. | 我希望亲口告诉你 |
[37:28] | I am not gonna speak on his behalf at the parole hearing. | 我不会在假释听证上替他说话 |
[37:37] | Listen to me. Please. | 请你听我说 |
[37:41] | When I was your age, | 我和你这么大的时候 |
[37:44] | my two best friends never graduated high school. | 我最好的两个朋友都没从高中毕业 |
[37:46] | I was the only one. | 只有我毕业了 |
[37:49] | And my mom– she was always on me about staying safe | 而我妈总是和我说注意安全 |
[37:53] | and hanging out with the wrong crowd, | 不要和坏人一起玩 |
[37:54] | and, you know, I just thought she was nagging me too much, but… | 你知道的 我觉得她唠叨太多了 可是 |
[37:59] | …it took me years to realize that she was terrified. | 经过很多年 我才意识到她很害怕 |
[38:04] | She was scared that I wouldn’t live to be a grown man. | 她害怕我无法长大成人 |
[38:09] | And, Darryl, you are 17 years old, | 达瑞尔 你现在17岁 |
[38:10] | and you are so close to making it. | 很快就成人了 |
[38:14] | But you make one wrong move, | 但是你走错一步 |
[38:17] | and your entire life is different. | 你的整个人生就会不一样 |
[38:22] | You are in a phase of life, being a Black man, | 作为一个黑人 你现在这个阶段 |
[38:25] | that is vulnerable and it is dangerous. | 易受攻击 处境危险 |
[38:29] | Wrong place, wrong time, | 错误的地方和时间 |
[38:33] | wrong people, wrong cops, | 错误的人群和警察 |
[38:37] | and you’re dead | 你就会死掉 |
[38:39] | or in prison. | 或是进监狱 |
[38:42] | You have worked too hard, and we have come too far for that. | 你这么努力 我们一路走到现在 |
[38:48] | D, I cannot gamble on you losing the progress | 小达 我不会让你失去 |
[38:50] | that you’ve made with anyone on this planet. | 你在这个世界上和任何人一起所取得的进步 |
[38:54] | Even your father. | 即使你父亲也不行 |
[39:00] | Now, if I truly thought that he could lead a clean life, | 如果我真的认为他能过上清白的生活 |
[39:03] | then maybe this would be different, but… | 或许我会做出不同的选择 但是… |
[39:04] | But you don’t think that’s gonna happen? | 但是你觉得他不会吗 |
[39:09] | I just can’t put my name | 我只是不能在假释裁决委员会 |
[39:11] | on saying to a parole board that he will. | 以我的名义担保说他会 |
[39:19] | So that means he’s not getting out? | 言下之意他是不会获得保释吗 |
[39:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:44] | So, it’s “no”? | 所以你不帮我 |
[39:46] | That’s how it is? | 是这样吗 |
[39:52] | Leroy… | 勒罗伊 |
[39:54] | the first thing the board’s gonna ask me | 委员会首先会问我的 |
[39:57] | is if I think you’re gonna get back to doing dirt | 如果你获得保释 你是否会 |
[39:58] | if you get released. | 继续做坏事 |
[39:59] | – And I’m not. – Come on, man. Please. | -我不会 -少来这套 |
[40:01] | You’ve been pulling strings from behind bars this whole time. | 一直以来 你在监狱里幕后操纵 |
[40:04] | What you think you’re gonna do when you get out of here? | 你觉得你出去之后会怎么做 |
[40:06] | Be a barber or something? | 难道去做理发师吗 |
[40:07] | I don’t plan on coming back here. | 我不打算回到监狱 |
[40:11] | All that talk about changing the world, | 说了那么多改变世界的话 |
[40:14] | and you got no faith in rehabilitation. | 而你却不相信改邪归 |
[40:19] | Leroy, I wish you luck, man. | 勒罗伊 祝你好运 |
[40:22] | I really do. | 真心的 |
[40:24] | But you’re gonna have to do this thing without my recommendation. | 但你只能在没有我的推荐下去申请保释了 |
[40:30] | Yo, we ain’t done, man. Sit your bitch ass down. | 我们还没说完 你给我坐下 |
[40:38] | This really about protecting your name as a cop, | 这到底事关维护你警察的声誉 |
[40:41] | – or is it about keeping my boy to yourself? – Okay. | -还是你要独霸我儿子 -好吧 |
[40:43] | You know what? I wasn’t trying to bring Darryl into this. | 我并没想要让达利尔卷入这件事 |
[40:46] | But you’re the one who reached out and called him. | 但是你去联系他的 |
[40:48] | But since you’re asking me, it’s about both, man. | 但是既然你问我 那两件事都有 |
[40:50] | There’s a version of this life where you’re sitting here | 如果不是我 坐在这里的会是你 |
[40:53] | – instead of me. – Don’t do that. | -而不是我 -不要来这套 |
[40:54] | You made your own decisions, Leroy! | 你早就做出了决定 勒罗伊 |
[40:55] | We both wanted revenge for Big Darryl. | 我们俩都想替老达瑞尔报仇 |
[40:58] | I was just the one who acted on it, | 我只是付诸了行动 |
[41:00] | did time for it, changed my trajectory. | 为此坐了牢 改变了我的人生轨迹 |
[41:06] | You know people tried to kill me twice in here? | 你知道这里有人两次想要杀我吗 |
[41:10] | Meanwhile, you out there, living life, | 而你却在外面享受生活 |
[41:12] | playing Daddy to my son. | 给我儿子当爹 |
[41:13] | Something I gave you permission to do. | 这是我允许你这么做的 |
[41:15] | And it’s what’s best for Darryl! | 这对达瑞尔是最好的 |
[41:16] | All the times I had your back, | 我一直对你不离不弃 |
[41:18] | and you can’t do this one thing for me?! | 你就不能为我做这一件事吗 |
[41:21] | Leroy, you’re my brother. | 勒罗伊 你是我兄弟 |
[41:22] | No. Don’t you ever call me that again. | 不 不要再这么叫我 |
[41:25] | You want to leave me in here to rot? | 你想让我在这里坐穿牢底吗 |
[41:26] | I will rain down smoke on your ass like you ain’t never seen. | 那我一定会让你吃不完兜着走 |
[41:30] | You’re gonna bring threats now? | 你现在要威胁我吗 |
[41:31] | Prediction. | 预言 |
[41:35] | Till next time, Leroy. | 下次见 勒罗伊 |
[41:38] | Yeah, next time, bro! | 下次见 兄弟 |
[41:40] | Next time! | 下次 |