时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | You passed. | 你通过了 |
[00:10] | Two cadres in two months? | 他两个月完成了两个认证 |
[00:12] | He’s making the TLI competition a real contest. | 这次选拔一下子就竞争激烈了起来 |
[00:14] | Just heard you’re going for master gunner. | 听说你要去考枪手训练员 |
[00:16] | I am not mad at you and Tan for entering the competition. | 我不是生气你和谭参加了比赛 |
[00:18] | Just treating you guys like what you are, for the moment anyway. | 只是把你们当成了竞争对手 暂时的 |
[00:22] | You’re the ones that I need to beat. | 你们是我要打败的对手 |
[00:23] | Didn’t you tell me, if I want things to change, be the change? | 不是你告诉我 要想改变现状 先改变自己吗 |
[00:26] | What have we seen change, son? | 现状哪里改变了 儿子 |
[00:28] | This generational wound that just keeps | 这是一代传一代的伤痛 |
[00:30] | getting picked at every few decades, | 每过十几年就会重新被揭开伤疤 |
[00:33] | because we refuse to learn the lesson. | 因为我们拒绝吸取教训 |
[00:35] | Maybe we learn the lesson this time. | 或许这次我们能吸取教训 |
[00:37] | I saw Watts burn. | 我看着沃茨陷入火海 |
[00:38] | You saw it in ’92. | 九二年你也亲眼见证过 |
[00:40] | What’s this boy gonna see? | 这个孩子会看到什么 |
[01:42] | I think this one’s yours. | 我觉得这个是你的 |
[01:44] | Ended up on my belt by mistake. | 被人放在我的传送带上了 |
[01:46] | Toss it here? | 扔过来 |
[01:49] | Sounds expensive. | 感觉不便宜 |
[01:50] | Maybe this one never made it on truck. | 或许这个已经搞丢了 |
[01:52] | Thanks, buddy. | 谢了 兄弟 |
[01:53] | All right. | 小事 |
[02:05] | 7.31 seconds. | 7.31秒 |
[02:07] | That’s a new personal best, right? | 你又打破个人记录了吧 |
[02:08] | Let’s go again, please. Come on. | 再来一次 来吧 |
[02:10] | It might be good to end on a high. | 见好就收吧 |
[02:11] | I need to get it below 7.3. | 我要在7.3秒内完成 |
[02:12] | You will get there on game day, what with the adrenaline | 比赛那天你就能达到了 比赛时肾上腺素水平更高 |
[02:15] | and, you know, the use of your eyes. | 再加上不用蒙眼 |
[02:18] | The last five master gunners only won | 前五名枪击训练员都只赢了对手 |
[02:19] | by a couple tenths of a second. | 零点几秒 |
[02:21] | Yeah, but you’re beating yourself up over a couple hundredths. | 但你现在是在为难自己了 |
[02:23] | There’s no choice. | 没有别的选择 |
[02:24] | A month from now, Hicks is gonna choose the TLI liaison. | 还有一个月 希克斯就要选出战略领导学院联络员了 |
[02:26] | Tan just qualified for another cadre, | 谭刚又完成了一项认证 |
[02:28] | Street’s had a gold star by his name | 斯特里特去年完成了卧底任务 |
[02:29] | ever since his undercover work last year. | 得了一枚金星 |
[02:31] | I got to step it up. | 我得加把油了 |
[02:32] | There’s only one master gunner in all of SWAT. | 特警队只有一名枪击训练师 |
[02:34] | Winning tomorrow would give me that edge. | 明天获胜能给我增加一点优势 |
[02:36] | Okay, all right. | 好吧 |
[02:38] | Let’s go again. | 那咱们再来一次 |
[02:40] | Look, I-I appreciate you helping me, | 我很感谢你能来帮我 |
[02:42] | but I know I dragged you here early. | 我知道我很早就把你拖到这来 |
[02:44] | If you want to grab a nap before our next shift, I… | 如果你想在下个班次前去补补觉 我… |
[02:47] | I won’t take it personally. | 我不会介意的 |
[02:48] | Chris, I wouldn’t even be on SWAT if it wasn’t for you. | 克里斯 要不是你我根本进不了特警队 |
[02:50] | I’m not going anywhere. Let’s go again. | 我哪也不去 咱们再来一次 |
[02:52] | But when you win this thing, | 不过你赢了比赛后 |
[02:55] | you and I are gonna have a beer | 咱俩要去喝杯啤酒 |
[02:56] | and talk about your work-life balance. | 好好聊聊你是怎么平衡工作和生活的 |
[02:58] | – Only if I’m buying. – You’re damn right you’re buying. | -除非我请客 -当然是你请客了 |
[03:00] | All right, let’s go. | 好吧 开始吧 |
[03:04] | What’s going on, fellas? | 大家好吗 伙计们 |
[03:05] | What’s up? | 好啊 |
[03:06] | I was just telling Street that Deac and Becker and I just | 我刚跟斯特里特说迪肯 贝克和我 |
[03:08] | finished setting up the master gunner shoot course last night. | 昨晚刚设定完枪击训练师考核内容 |
[03:11] | And we did a couple run-throughs. | 我们还演练了几次 |
[03:12] | – What’s the word? – Chris, I ain’t gonna lie. | -怎么样 -克里斯 不瞒你说 |
[03:15] | Luca has made the hardest one since taking over design from Buck. | 这次考核卢卡接替巴克设计 难度有史以来最大 |
[03:18] | Says it was his parting gift before leaving for Berlin. | 他说这是他去柏林给大家的离别礼物 |
[03:20] | Trust me, you, Tan and Street got your work cut out for you. | 相信我 你 谭和斯特里特 |
[03:23] | My girl here has got it locked up. | 我姐们赢定了 |
[03:24] | You are looking at the first P-III | 你们面对的可是第一位 |
[03:26] | to win master gunner in SWAT history. | P3级赢得枪击训练师的人 |
[03:28] | Definitely got room for improvement. | 肯定还有进步空间 |
[03:30] | Master gunners is all about transition and reload times, | 枪击训练师就是换枪和重新装弹要快 |
[03:32] | and Tan’s got the fastest hands on SWAT. | 谭是特警队里手最快的 |
[03:34] | Not sure I’ll catch him tomorrow. | 不确定明天能比他还快 |
[03:35] | We’ll see how it goes. | 明天见分晓 |
[03:36] | Listen. I expect to see each of your names at the top of that list. | 听好了 希望你们能排在前三甲 |
[03:39] | But don’t sleep on Sergeant Stevens. | 不过要别小瞧了史蒂文斯警司 |
[03:41] | He’s won master gunner three years running, | 他已经连续三年摘得枪击训练师桂冠了 |
[03:43] | and he ain’t about to give up that crown easily. | 他不会轻易放下他的王冠的 |
[03:45] | – Stevens is yesterday’s news. – Yeah, okay, Street. | 史蒂文斯的事迹已经是昨日黄花了 -得了吧 |
[03:47] | Okay, look, look, I’m not one to brag… | 好吧 听我说 不是我吹 |
[03:50] | – Since when? – But… | -你什么时候不是在吹 -但是 |
[03:52] | I was practicing with Stevens last week, | 我上周跟史蒂文斯练习过 |
[03:55] | and I smoked him, just in case you’re wondering | 我打败他了 告诉你们一声省得你们不知道 |
[03:57] | who you’re chasing. Okay, that’s real big talk, Street, | -对手是谁 -得了吧 话说大了 斯特里特 |
[03:59] | but just know it’s been eight years | 要知道20小队有八年 |
[04:00] | since anyone from 20-Squad has held the title. | 没人摘得这项比赛的头筹了 |
[04:02] | One of you needs to make that happen. | 你们总得有人打破这个局面 |
[04:05] | Oh, hey, Chris, by the way, | 克里斯 顺便说下 |
[04:07] | I was practicing my HK assembly a couple nights back, | 几天前的一个晚上 我在练装配HK的枪 |
[04:10] | and I found a little trick, | 我发现了一个小技巧 |
[04:12] | shaves off about three-tenths of a second, | 能节省零点三秒 |
[04:13] | – if you’re interested. – I’m good. | -如果你想知道的话 -不必了 |
[04:15] | – Thanks, though. – Come on. | -不过还是谢了 -别这样 |
[04:17] | Look, on the off chance that I don’t win tomorrow, | 虽然我明天赢的可能性不大 |
[04:20] | I’d want it to be you or Tan bringing it home for 20-Squad. | 但还是希望你或者谭能为20小队拿下这场比赛 |
[04:22] | Truth is, uh, training hasn’t been going that well, | 其实我的训练也不是很顺利 |
[04:25] | and I’m not gonna lose any more sleep practicing | 我也不打算为这场史蒂文斯十拿九稳的比赛 |
[04:27] | for something Stevens probably has locked up. | 牺牲我的睡眠时间了 |
[04:29] | Well, let me know if you change your mind. | 改变主意了告诉我 |
[04:34] | What was that about? | 你刚为什么那样说 |
[04:35] | If Tan and Street know how hard I’m going, | 要是谭和斯特里特知道我练得有多苦 |
[04:37] | they’re gonna go that much harder. | 他们也会练得更起劲的 |
[04:38] | Underpromise, overdeliver. Nice. | 出其不意攻其不备 漂亮 |
[04:40] | Now I just need to overdeliver. | 现在我只用攻其不备了 |
[04:45] | Lieutenant? | 警督 |
[04:46] | You asked to see me? | 你找我吗 |
[04:48] | Actually, the mayor asked me to see you. | 是市长想见你 |
[04:50] | Step in here? | 借一步说话 |
[04:52] | It’s a sensitive subject, and I’d like to ask you respectfully. | 是个敏感的话题 我想郑重地跟你聊一聊 |
[04:59] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:00] | You remember after the ’92 riots, the LAPD tried | 你还记得九二暴乱后 洛城警局试图 |
[05:03] | to improve relations with the Black community, | 改善和黑人社区的关系 |
[05:05] | made a big push to recruit more Black officers? | 于是大力招募黑人警官 |
[05:08] | I remember that it was a PR stunt that didn’t do much | 印象中那只是一个公关的噱头 |
[05:10] | to improve the gap between Black and blue. | 对缓和黑人和警察之间的关系意义不大 |
[05:12] | And there’s a reason that Black recruitment | 在大力宣传后黑人入职率回落 |
[05:13] | fell back down after that initial push. | 不是没有原因的 |
[05:15] | ‘Cause people didn’t see any real change | 因为人们没有看到 |
[05:17] | in how the LAPD approached the community. | 洛城警局在亲近社区上有什么真正的改观 |
[05:19] | No arguments here. | 这我无话可说 |
[05:21] | In any case, turns out, if you hire all at once… | 不管在哪 很多人一起入职 |
[05:23] | They retire all at once. | 意味着他们会一起退休 |
[05:25] | The number of Black officers | 接下来五年中 |
[05:26] | will drop 50% in the next five years. | 黑人警官的人数会减少百分之五十 |
[05:28] | And considering recent events, that’s not a good look. | 介于最近发生的事件 这不是个好兆头 |
[05:31] | Or good policing. | 对治安也有消极影响 |
[05:32] | So now the mayor wants my help. | 所以现在市长需要我的帮助 |
[05:34] | She’d like you to be the face of an outreach campaign | 她希望你成为一项宣传活动的代言人 |
[05:38] | to rehabilitate the LAPD’s reputation | 在非裔美国人社区中 |
[05:40] | in the African-American community. | 恢复洛城警局的名誉 |
[05:42] | Do some interviews, pose for some photos, | 接受访谈 拍宣传照 |
[05:45] | show people the positive change they can make with a career at the LAPD. | 向人们展示在洛城警局前途不可限量 |
[05:48] | She wants me to be a mascot. | 她想要我当个吉祥物 |
[05:51] | Lieutenant, you talk about change, but yet here we are, | 警督 你口口声声说要做出改变 但现在 |
[05:54] | dealing with the same damn problems from 28 years ago | 和二十八年前一样 我们面对着同样的问题 |
[05:56] | with the same weak-ass temporary solutions. | 还在用着这种治标不治本的办法 |
[05:58] | The irony isn’t lost on me. | 我也一样觉得讽刺 |
[06:00] | But until we find something more permanent, it’s a stop-gap. | 不过在找到标本兼治的办法前 这也算一个权宜之计 |
[06:04] | Do you have any other solutions? | 你有什么办法吗 |
[06:05] | Yours is a Band-Aid on a knife wound. | 你这只是在刀伤上贴个创口贴 |
[06:08] | You can’t really think that a couple of quotes in a profile | 你不会真的觉得引用我的几句话做标语 |
[06:10] | or a billboard with my face on Normandie and Florence | 或是在佛罗伦萨和诺曼底街路口放上有我肖像的广告牌 |
[06:12] | is gonna convince some Black kid to sign up, | 就能让年轻的黑人小子来报名 |
[06:15] | especially after everything that just went down in May. | 特别是五月才发生了这样的事 |
[06:16] | Well, this is, hopefully, just step one of a multi-pronged approach. | 希望我们能多管齐下 这只是其中一步棋 |
[06:20] | Right, right, and step two is wondering | 对 第二步就是反思 |
[06:22] | what the hell went wrong with step one. | 第一步出了什么问题 |
[06:26] | We’re on the same side, Hondo. | 我们是一边的 洪都 |
[06:28] | Your voice, your image could go a long way. | 你的发声 你的形象可以有深远影响 |
[06:31] | And this isn’t just about optics. | 这不仅仅是形象工程 |
[06:33] | The mayor and I really do want to make things better. | 市长和我真的希望能改善现状 |
[06:35] | We’re going to need help from people like you to do it. | 我们需要你这样的人的帮忙 |
[06:39] | I’m glad we’re recruiting, I am. | 我很高兴我们要招人 真的 |
[06:42] | But pandering to the community ain’t the answer, Lieutenant. | 但是去社区拉皮条没有用的 警督 |
[06:46] | You tell the mayor– | 你告诉市长 |
[06:48] | respectfully– | 无意冒犯 |
[06:49] | I ain’t about to be her poster boy. | 我不想做她的海报模特 |
[07:10] | Hey, hey, Izzy. | 伊兹 |
[07:11] | Good weekend? | 周末过得还好吗 |
[07:13] | I can’t complain. You? | 还行吧 你呢 |
[07:14] | Son had a bad dream last night. | 我儿子昨晚做噩梦了 |
[07:16] | Barely slept, which means I barely slept. | 没睡好 所以我也没睡好 |
[07:18] | – Been there before. – See you tomorrow. | -我懂 -明天见 |
[07:19] | Have a good one. | 祝愉快 |
[07:23] | Morning, Mr. Gates. Gates Realty Group. | 早上好 盖茨先生 盖茨物业集团 |
[08:14] | How bad is it? | 情况有多糟 |
[08:15] | It’s two dead, four injured. | 两人死亡 四人受伤 |
[08:16] | Looks like it was a package bomb delivered to Gates Realty Group. | 应该是送往盖茨物业集团的炸弹包裹 |
[08:19] | – Any motive? – Not yet. | -查到作案动机了吗 -还没有 |
[08:20] | Still waiting to talk to the owner, Jeff Gates. | 我们还在等着跟集团老板谈话 杰夫·盖茨 |
[08:22] | That’s him right there, right? | 就是那边那人吧 |
[08:23] | He wrote that Times op-ed a few months ago | 他几个月前在《时代》专栏上发表了一篇文章 |
[08:25] | supporting reparations. | 支持赔款 |
[08:26] | Pretty public move for one of L.A.’s most prominent realtors. | 作为洛杉矶最杰出的地产商之一 这样有点太招摇了 |
[08:28] | He was lucky he wasn’t in the room when the device went off. | 幸亏他不在炸弹爆炸的那间屋子 |
[08:31] | Still caught some shrapnel through the wall, though. | 不过还是有弹片炸穿墙伤到了他 |
[08:32] | Hey, Davis? Davis? This is Tim Davis with the bomb squad. | 戴维斯 戴维斯 这位是防爆小组的提姆·戴维斯 |
[08:36] | Davis, Commander Hicks, Sergeant Harrelson. | 戴维斯 这两位是希克斯指挥官和哈里森警司 |
[08:38] | This ain’t our first rodeo together. | 我们不是第一次配合了 |
[08:39] | Good to see you again, Tim. | 很高兴再次见到你 提姆 |
[08:40] | Good to see you, Hondo. | 很高兴见到你 洪都 |
[08:41] | Wish it didn’t always have to be around explosives. | 希望我们见面不要总是因为炸弹 |
[08:43] | Walk ’em through what you found. | 说说你发现了什么 |
[08:45] | My team’s still collecting fragments, | 我的团队还在收集碎片 |
[08:47] | but first impressions– we’re dealing with a pipe bomb | 但第一印象感觉是个管状炸弹 |
[08:49] | rigged to blow as soon as the victim opened up the package. | 改装成受害人一打开包裹就会爆炸 |
[08:52] | Judging by the volume of the shrapnel, | 从弹片数量判断 |
[08:53] | it was chock-full of nails. | 里面塞满了钉子 |
[08:55] | The bomber wanted to cause maximum carnage. | 炸弹犯希望造成尽可能多的伤亡 |
[08:57] | How sophisticated a bomb are we talking? | 这炸弹有多专业 |
[08:59] | You think the bomber had prior experience with explosives? | 你觉得他精通炸弹吗 |
[09:01] | It’s unlikely. Pretty crude setup, homemade. | 不太像 工艺很粗糙 是枚土炸弹 |
[09:04] | Unfortunately, step-by-step guides for these package bombs | 不幸的是 制造这类包裹炸弹的详细流程 |
[09:06] | are a dime a dozen in the darker corners of the Internet. | 散布在网络的各种阴暗角落中 |
[09:09] | What do you got? | 什么情况 |
[09:11] | Tell me RHD has a warrant and a door for SWAT to kick down. | 希望劫杀组已经弄到搜查嫌犯所在位置的搜查令了 |
[09:14] | No suspects yet. | 还没有锁定嫌疑人 |
[09:15] | The package was delivered by a TransSend driver on his usual route. | 包裹是由运递通司机按日常路线送来的 |
[09:18] | Tracking number shows that it was shipped two days ago | 根据运单号显示 它是两天前 |
[09:20] | from a TransSend store in University Park, | 从南加州大学校区附近的大学城 |
[09:22] | near USC’s campus. | 一家运递通门店发出的 |
[09:24] | Good news is, the parking lot has a security camera. | 好消息是 停车场有监控 |
[09:26] | – You find a name… – You’ll be the first to know. | -确认嫌犯身份… -第一时间通知你 |
[09:29] | That was Lynch. | 是林奇 |
[09:30] | FBI’s waiting to brief us on the bombing. | 联调局正在等着向我们汇报炸弹的情况 |
[09:32] | – The Feds? – Yeah. | -联调局 -对 |
[09:33] | Day just keeps getting more interesting. | 真是越来越有意思了 |
[09:42] | For the last few months, I’ve been working with Agent Carr | 过去几个月里 我都在和卡尔探员 |
[09:43] | and the FBI’s Counterterrorism Division | 以及联调局的反恐部门合作 |
[09:45] | to monitor a new crop | 监视在洛城新冒出的 |
[09:46] | of white supremacist groups popping up in L.A. | 一批白人至上主义团体 |
[09:48] | Hate crimes have been on the upswing the last few years. | 近年来仇恨犯罪呈上升趋势 |
[09:51] | We’re trying to get ahead of their darker urges. | 我们想赶在进一步的犯罪行为萌发前遏制他们 |
[09:53] | You think the bombing this morning was a hate crime? | 你觉得今早的炸弹袭击是仇恨犯罪 |
[09:54] | It’s a working theory. | 是推测 |
[09:56] | You can imagine the garbage these groups spewed online about Jeff Gates | 杰夫·盖茨发表那篇支持赔偿的专栏文章后 |
[09:58] | after his reparations op-ed came out. | 这些组织在网上会怎么对他口诛笔伐可想而知 |
[10:00] | But it’s still a big step for a bunch of keyboard gangsters | 但对一群键盘侠来说 升级到真的寄出 |
[10:02] | to mail an actual pipe bomb. I mean, who would take that leap? | 一枚管状炸弹跳跃性太大 谁会迈出这一步呢 |
[10:05] | There’s one group that keeps me up at night. Fairly new. | 有一个团伙一直让我放心不下 成立没多久 |
[10:07] | Branches all over Southern California. | 在南加州各地都有分支 |
[10:09] | A more radical, more militant offshoot of the KKK. | 三K党那个流派的 不过更激进 更好战 |
[10:12] | They call themselves “The Imperial Dukes.” | 他们自称为”帝国公爵团” |
[10:14] | This thread was created on their forum | 盖茨炸弹袭击的新闻刚一爆出 |
[10:16] | moments after the news of the Gates bombing broke. | 他们论坛就出了这个帖子 |
[10:18] | We’re still working to verify its legitimacy. | 我们还在调查它与本案的关联 |
[10:20] | “Gates got what was his. I’ve done my part | “盖茨罪有应得 我履行了自己的义务 |
[10:22] | “To protect what’s rightfully ours. | “来保护本就属于我们的东西 |
[10:23] | Who has the courage to join me?” | 谁有胆量加入我” |
[10:26] | Let’s hope nobody. | 希望没有人 |
[10:29] | – RHD sent a name? – Security camera | -劫杀组锁定疑犯了吗 -运递通 |
[10:31] | at the TransSend parking lot caught a suspect | 停车场上的监控捕捉到一个疑犯 |
[10:33] | exiting his vehicle with the package in hand. | 从车中拿出一个包裹 |
[10:35] | They ran the plates. Car’s registered | 他们查了车牌号 车里登记在 |
[10:37] | to Ronald Coogan from Scottsdale, Arizona. | 亚利桑那州斯科茨代尔的罗纳德·库根名下 |
[10:39] | Ron’s son, Harry, is an engineering student at USC. | 罗纳德的儿子哈利在南加州大学学工程 |
[10:43] | – Address? – RHD’s still working. | -地址 -劫杀组还在查 |
[10:45] | Scratch that. Just came in. | 收回刚说的 刚刚收到 |
[10:47] | He rents a house in University Park | 他在大学城租了个房子 |
[10:49] | about a half mile from the TransSend store. | 距离运递通的门店不到一公里 |
[10:51] | All right, I’ll tell Hicks and Hondo. | 好的 我通知希克斯和洪都 |
[10:52] | You two grab Chris and Stevens. | 你们俩去叫克里斯和史蒂文斯 |
[10:54] | Let’s be ready when that warrant comes in. | 在搜查令发来之前我们要做好准备 |
[11:00] | – LAPD! – LAPD! | -洛城警局 -洛城警局 |
[11:02] | – Don’t move! – Two, two, two, two! | -不许动 -两人跟上 |
[11:02] | – Clear! – Hands on your head! | -安全 -双手举过头顶 |
[11:03] | Clear right! | 右侧安全 |
[11:04] | – Closet only, clear. – What’s-what’s going on? | -只有衣橱 安全 -什么情况 |
[11:07] | Deac. Look. | 迪肯 看 |
[11:10] | – Doesn’t really scream Klan member, does it? – Klan member? | -不太像是三K党的吧 -三K党 |
[11:13] | Does this have something to do with Shawna? | 这和肖娜有什么关系吗 |
[11:14] | Can somebody please tell me what’s going on? | 有人能告诉是什么情况吗 |
[11:16] | Upstairs is clear. | 楼上安全 |
[11:16] | Roommates aren’t home. No sign of explosives. | 室友不在家 没有发现爆炸物 |
[11:18] | Same. Rest of the house is clean. | 这里也一样 房子其它地方都没问题 |
[11:20] | Where’d you stash the explosives, Harry? | 你把爆炸物放哪了 哈利 |
[11:22] | Ex-Explosives? | 爆炸物 |
[11:23] | LAPD has you on camera delivering a package bomb | 洛城警局在监控中查到你给盖茨地产集团 |
[11:26] | to Gates Realty Group. You want to explain? | 送了一个炸弹包裹 你怎么解释 |
[11:28] | Package bomb? | 炸弹包裹 |
[11:30] | – No, no, no. – Easy. | -不 不 -别动 |
[11:32] | I work for Choreable– the app– | 我给家务帮做事… 一个手机软件 |
[11:34] | doing odd jobs and errands. | 做些跑腿之类的杂事 |
[11:37] | Two nights ago I got a gig. | 两晚前 我收到个活 |
[11:38] | I met up with this weird guy. | 我和一个很怪的人见了面 |
[11:39] | He was rambling, he was panicked. | 他有点语无伦次 很慌张 |
[11:41] | He paid me a hundred dollars just to drop off some packages, | 他给了我一百块让我去送几个包裹 |
[11:44] | no questions asked. | 不准我问问题 |
[11:45] | I-I figured they were just drugs… | 我猜可能是毒品… |
[11:47] | Hold on, hold on. Packages? | 等等 几个包裹 |
[11:48] | There was more than one? | 不止一个 |
[11:53] | The Choreable customer instructed Harry | 家务帮的客户让哈利 |
[11:54] | to drop off the second package to a separate TransSend store. | 把第二个包裹送到了另一家运递通门店 |
[11:57] | Luckily, he kept the receipt with the tracking number. | 幸好他保留了收据 上面有单号 |
[12:00] | The package was delivered this morning | 该包裹于今晨 |
[12:01] | to the office of a defense attorney, | 送往了一位律师的事务所 |
[12:03] | Megan Brown. | 叫梅根·布朗 |
[12:04] | We tried calling her office, but the machine picked up. | 我们给事务所打电话了 但是语音助手接的 |
[12:06] | The rest of the team is en route with Davis and the bomb squad. | 其他人正与戴维斯和防爆小组一起去事务所 |
[12:08] | Patrol will meet you there. | 巡警会在那里等你们 |
[12:09] | Tan, work with them to set up a perimeter | 谭 协助他们设立警戒线 |
[12:11] | while Hondo finds the package. | 洪都去找包裹 |
[12:13] | Meanwhile, we’ll track down Megan Brown’s cell number | 与此同时 我们会追踪梅根·布朗的手机号码 |
[12:16] | and try to reach her. | 试着联系她 |
[12:17] | – Just get there quick. – Roger that! | -尽快抵达 -收到 |
[12:24] | Mom, you got something. | 妈妈 你有快递 |
[12:26] | Probably those new business cards I ordered. | 可能是我订的新名片 |
[12:28] | Finally. You mind opening it for me? | 总算到了 你能帮我打开吗 |
[12:31] | Just need to grab those papers, | 我只用拿点文件 |
[12:33] | and then we can grab some dinner. | 然后我们就去吃晚餐 |
[12:35] | Howlin’ Ray’s? | 去咆哮雷餐厅吗 |
[12:36] | You got it, kiddo. | 猜对了 儿子 |
[12:41] | We’re closed. | 已经下班了 |
[12:53] | – Set the perimeter. Start clearing civilians. – On it! | -拉警戒线 疏散群众 -收到 |
[12:59] | Hey, little man. I’m a police officer. | 小朋友 我是警察 |
[13:00] | I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我不会伤害你的 |
[13:01] | I need you to be extremely careful | 我需要你特别小心地 |
[13:02] | with that box in your hands. | 对待你手里的盒子 |
[13:03] | Jack, are you talking to somebody? | 杰克 你在跟谁说话吗 |
[13:05] | Ma’am, ma’am, stay right there. | 女士 女士 待在原地别动 |
[13:06] | I’m LAPD. | 我是洛城警局的 |
[13:09] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[13:10] | Listen to me, all right? | 听我说 好吗 |
[13:12] | That box you’re holding | 你手里拿着的盒子 |
[13:13] | is very dangerous, and I need you to put it down. | 非常危险 我需要你把它放到地上 |
[13:16] | Jack, listen to the officer. | 杰克 按这位警官说的做 |
[13:18] | No. No, no, slowly, Jack, Jack, slowly. | 不不不 慢慢地 杰克 杰克 慢慢地放 |
[13:20] | Slowly. | 慢慢地 |
[13:21] | Okay, watch my hand. I’m gonna lower my hand | 好的 看着我的手 我会把手放下 |
[13:24] | And I want you to match my speed, okay? | 我希望你能跟着我的节奏 好吗 |
[13:26] | Let’s do it together. | 我们一起来 |
[13:28] | Slowly, Jack. | 慢慢地 杰克 |
[13:28] | Slowly. Really slow, really slow. Slow, slow. | 慢慢地 非常慢 慢一点 |
[13:32] | Keep going, keep going. | 继续 继续 |
[13:34] | Slow. There you go. | 慢点 对了 |
[13:35] | Almost there. Come on. | 马上好了 加油 |
[13:37] | Slow, slow, slow. | 慢点 慢点 |
[13:39] | There you go. | 好了 |
[13:40] | Good job. | 做得好 |
[13:41] | Is anyone else in there? | 里面还有其它人吗 |
[13:41] | – Just the cleaning crew. – Okay, grab them, | -只有清洁人员 -好的 叫他们出去 |
[13:43] | head out the back entrance. | 从后门走 |
[13:45] | – I’ll send someone for you. Go! – Okay. | -我会派人来接你们 快去 -好 |
[13:59] | Package is secure, | 包裹安全 |
[14:00] | with robot moving to containment vessel. | 机器人正将其移动至密封舱 |
[14:17] | 洛杉矶警局反恐特警队 防爆小组 | |
[14:21] | Package delivered. | 包裹已移入 |
[14:30] | Three, two, one– fire in the hole! | 三 二 一 引爆 |
[14:41] | Code 4. | 无需支援 |
[14:42] | Bomb successfully neutralized. | 炸弹成功引爆 |
[14:46] | Davis and the bomb squad are pulling an all-nighter, | 戴维斯和防爆小组正在通宵分析 |
[14:48] | piecing together as much of the bomb as they can | 尽可能地将炸弹复原 |
[14:50] | to see what they can find. | 看看能有什么发现 |
[14:52] | Commander, why does it feel | 指挥官 为什么我感觉 |
[14:53] | like this has nothing to do with guys in white hoods? | 这事和白人至上组织那帮人没有关系 |
[14:55] | Maybe ’cause it doesn’t. | 或许的确没有 |
[14:56] | Lynch and the FBI traced the comments this morning | 今天上午林奇和联调局查到网上评论的IP地址 |
[14:58] | to an IP address in Pushkin. | 位于俄罗斯普希金 |
[15:00] | It’s nothing more than Russian trolls trying to incite violence. | 又是俄罗斯水军试图挑唆暴力 |
[15:03] | All right, so if it’s not the Imperial Dukes, | 好吧 既然不是帝国公爵团干的 |
[15:04] | who is behind these bombs? | 那凶手是谁 |
[15:06] | What about college stoner dude? | 那个吸毒大学生呢 |
[15:07] | He dealt with the bomber directly. | 他直接和凶手打过交道 |
[15:09] | RHD get anything from him? | 劫杀组从他身上问出什么了吗 |
[15:10] | A description. But it looks like the suspect | 有外貌描述 但嫌犯注册家务帮账号时 |
[15:12] | used a fake name and a Visa gift card for his Choreable account. | 用了假名和银行礼品卡 |
[15:15] | Meanwhile, Burrows is looking into any connection | 同时 巴罗斯在调查两位目标受害者 |
[15:17] | between the intended victims: Jeff Gates, Megan Brown. | 杰夫·盖茨和梅根·布朗之间的联系 |
[15:20] | Nothing so far. | 目前还没有头绪 |
[15:23] | A tech just pulled this voice mail | 技术人员刚从盖茨办公室损坏的电话中 |
[15:24] | off Gates’ destroyed office phone. | 提取到了这则语音留言 |
[15:25] | The call was made last week from a pay phone. | 是上周用一个付费电话打来的 |
[15:29] | I know what you’re doing. | 我知道你在做什么 |
[15:30] | I see right through you. | 我看穿你的把戏了 |
[15:32] | Your-your “friend” on the radio. The woman on the bus. | 你对讲机另一端的”朋友” 公交车上那个女人 |
[15:35] | What did she tell you about me? | 她是怎么跟你说的我 |
[15:36] | You only sent them because… | 你派他们来是因为 |
[15:39] | I knew what you did with my phone. | 我知道你对我的手机做了什么 |
[15:42] | Following me. | 跟踪我 |
[15:43] | Always following me! | 总是在跟踪我 |
[15:45] | But I know, you-you and Brown | 但我知道 你和布朗 |
[15:47] | and the others, I know exactly what you’re doing. | 还有另外几个人 我知道你们想干什么 |
[15:50] | Either you stop it, or I will. | 你要是不住手的话 别怪我采取措施 |
[15:52] | Guy’s off his nut. | 这家伙疯了 |
[15:53] | “You, Brown and the others.” | 你 布朗 和另外那几个 |
[15:55] | Sounds like he’s far from finished. | 看来他远不会收手 |
[15:57] | Stoner dude said the guy who hired him | 吸毒那人说雇他送包裹那人 |
[15:58] | to deliver the package was rambling, paranoid. | 看上去有点语无伦次 疑神疑鬼的 |
[16:01] | It could be mental illness. | 这家伙可能有精神疾病 |
[16:02] | Disorganized speech. Persecutory delusions. | 他语无伦次 还带有被害妄想 |
[16:05] | It all tracks with schizophrenia. | 这都符合精神分裂的表现 |
[16:06] | If he targeted Gates and Brown based on delusion, | 如果他是由于妄想症袭击了盖茨和布朗 |
[16:09] | that means his next target could be absolutely anybody. | 那意味着下个目标可能是任何人 |
[16:15] | Officer Alonso, ready? | 准备好了吗 阿朗索警官 |
[16:19] | Welcome to the 38th annual master gunner competition. | 欢迎参加第38届枪击训练师比赛 |
[16:22] | This is a time trial. | 这是一场与时间的较量 |
[16:23] | Fastest time wins. | 快者胜 慢者输 |
[16:24] | Each target is either a suspect, | 射击目标可能是嫌犯 |
[16:26] | a suspect holding a hostage, or a civilian. | 或持有人质的嫌犯 或有只是平民 |
[16:28] | Assess the threats. | 你要评估威胁 |
[16:30] | Eliminate the suspects. | 除去嫌犯 |
[16:31] | There are 14 suspects on this course. | 此次考核共有十四名嫌犯 |
[16:33] | Use your primary for the first six, | 使用首选武器击毙前六名 |
[16:35] | reloading after three. | 击毙三人后上弹 |
[16:36] | Switch to your secondary. | 换用第二武器 |
[16:38] | Dominant hand after six. Reload. | 击毙六人后换惯用手 重新上弹 |
[16:40] | Nondominant for the last two. | 最后剩下的两名用非惯用手射击 |
[16:42] | You will receive time penalties | 如果有一下情形 |
[16:43] | for any of the following: | 将会受到罚时 |
[16:44] | reloading too early, | 过早装弹 |
[16:45] | reloading too late, | 过晚装弹 |
[16:46] | hitting targets outside critical zones, | 在重点区域外击中嫌疑人 |
[16:48] | and improper technique. | 以及其它不当的行为 |
[16:49] | You hit a civilian or a hostage, automatic DQ. | 击中平民或人质 成绩自动记为不合格 |
[16:51] | You got it? Time starts on the buzzer and ends | 明白了吗 铃声一响 计时开始 |
[16:53] | when you hit the last target. | 最后一个目标射击完毕后 计时停止 |
[16:55] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[16:57] | And remember… smooth is fast. | 记住 想快要稳 |
[17:01] | In three, two, one. | 倒计时三 二 一 |
[17:13] | 7.14 seconds. | 7.14秒 |
[17:15] | Not bad. | 还不错 |
[17:16] | On to the course. | 进场地 |
[17:28] | Weapon ready at the start line. | 起点线前武器就绪 |
[18:29] | Course complete. | 考核结束 |
[18:30] | Nice job, Chris. | 干得不错 克里斯 |
[18:39] | 49.55 seconds. | 49.55秒 |
[18:41] | That’s the fastest time so far. | 目前的最佳成绩 |
[18:43] | I probably shouldn’t have told you that. | 我不应该告诉你的 |
[18:44] | Wha-What about Tan and Street and Stevens? | 那 谭 斯特里特和史蒂文斯成绩怎么样 |
[18:48] | Well, I can’t say much. | 我不能透露太多 |
[18:49] | Stevens and Tan, they went this morning, | 史蒂文斯和谭是今早考核的 |
[18:50] | and Street’s up in the evening group. | 斯特里特在晚上考核组里 |
[18:52] | But that was damn near perfect, | 不过你刚才的表现近乎完美 |
[18:53] | and it’s gonna be tough for anyone to beat that time. | 破你的记录并非易事 |
[19:10] | You good? | 你还好吗 |
[19:13] | Master gunner? | 枪击训练师 |
[19:15] | Listen, don’t beat yourself up about it. | 别太自责了 |
[19:17] | Luca designed a beast of a course. | 卢卡设计的赛场太丧心病狂了 |
[19:18] | I was off my game. Couldn’t sleep last night. | 我比赛时没状态 昨晚没睡好 |
[19:22] | This have anything to do with the voice mail from the bomber? | 因为那条炸弹客的语音留言吗 |
[19:26] | Hondo mentioned you seemed a little rattled by it. | 洪都说那条信息似乎让你有点心神不宁 |
[19:27] | Yeah, it brought back some old memories. | 对 让我想起了以前的事 |
[19:30] | My dad… | 我老爸 |
[19:34] | got diagnosed with schizophrenia just after I was born. | 我出生不久就查出患有精神分裂 |
[19:38] | Oh, man. I’m sorry. I didn’t know that. | 天哪 抱歉 我之前不知道 |
[19:40] | – That must have been really tough. – It was under control | -这一定不好受 -大多数情况下 |
[19:42] | most of the time; other times, it wasn’t. | 病情都挺稳定的 不过有时候 也不太好 |
[19:44] | And hearing that guy on the call, his anger, his paranoia, | 听见那人在电话里怒不可遏 妄言妄语 |
[19:48] | reminded me of some of those other times. | 让我想起之前的日子 |
[19:50] | I don’t mean to dump this on you. | 我也不想让你听我说这些 |
[19:51] | No, no, it’s all good. | 没关系 |
[19:53] | And if you want to talk about it more, I’m around. | 如果你需要找人聊聊 我随时奉陪 |
[19:54] | I appreciate it. | 谢了 |
[19:55] | I just want to get my mind off it. | 我现在只想忘掉这些事 |
[19:58] | Listen, while we’re waiting for the location | 反正现在也是在等待 |
[20:00] | of that mail bomber, | 爆炸犯的位置信息 |
[20:01] | I was, uh… gonna go pound a bag. If you think it’ll help, | 要不去打打沙袋 如果你觉得对你有用的话 |
[20:05] | I could use a sparring partner. | 我可以当陪练 |
[20:07] | Yeah. I’ll meet you in the ring. | 行 拳击台见 |
[20:09] | All right. | 好的 |
[20:16] | Hey, Hondo, you got a sec? | 洪都 你有空吗 |
[20:17] | I want to pick your brain about something. | 我有点事想跟你聊聊 |
[20:19] | – Sure. What’s up? – I just had a really interesting talk | -当然 什么事 -刚才林奇警督跟我说了 |
[20:21] | with Lieutenant Lynch about a recruitment campaign | 一件很有意思的事 说是要搞个招聘宣讲会 |
[20:23] | to try and pull in more Black cops. | 多招一些黑人警察 |
[20:25] | I was hoping to get your opinion about whether I should do it. | 我想问问你的意见 我应不应该去 |
[20:29] | What? | 怎么了 |
[20:31] | She already asked you, didn’t she? | 她已经问过你了对吧 |
[20:33] | Yeah, and it looks like she’s going down the list. | 对 她好像正在挨个找候选人 |
[20:36] | Which is not very long. | 候选人可不多 |
[20:38] | Why’d you say no? | 那你为什么没同意 |
[20:44] | Honestly? | 要听实话吗 |
[20:47] | Because I’m exhausted. | 因为我已心灰意冷 |
[20:53] | Where were you in ’92 when things popped off? | 九二年出事的时候你在哪里 |
[20:56] | We were still living in Houston. | 我们当时还住在休斯顿 |
[20:58] | I’d just turned six. | 我刚满六岁 |
[21:01] | I remember my parents were glued | 我还记得我父母一整周 |
[21:03] | to the TV that whole week. | 都坐在电视前面不动 |
[21:04] | Well, I was right here in South L.A. | 我当时就在洛杉矶 |
[21:06] | And I didn’t have to turn on my TV, | 而且我都不用看电视 |
[21:08] | ’cause I could watch it all from my backyard. | 在我家后院就能目睹一切 |
[21:11] | And this summer it was like I was watching a rerun. | 今年夏天仿佛是一场重播 |
[21:14] | Watts and Rodney King, | 当时的瓦茨和罗德尼·金 |
[21:16] | and now George Floyd, | 和现在的乔治·弗洛伊德 |
[21:17] | Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor. | 阿哈默德·阿伯利 布琳娜·泰勒 |
[21:19] | It’s the same old show, and it doesn’t stop. | 相同的戏码 没完没了 |
[21:22] | And the gap between Black and blue is even wider now. | 如今黑人和警察之间的嫌隙越来越大 |
[21:28] | Erika, I turned down Lynch | 埃丽卡 我拒绝林奇 |
[21:30] | because I don’t know how I can look a Black kid in the eye | 是因为我不知道该如何看着黑人小孩的眼睛 |
[21:32] | and tell them they can make things change | 告诉他们 加入洛城警局 |
[21:34] | by joining the LAPD. | 能改变现状 |
[21:36] | Because it’s not true. | 因为这不是真的 |
[21:39] | What is the truth, then? | 那什么是真的 |
[21:44] | That your friends might stop talking to you. | 你的朋友们可能不再理你了 |
[21:47] | Even your own father might be ashamed of what you do. | 就连你的父亲都会因为你的职业抬不起头 |
[21:51] | Or there could be days when you don’t feel like wearing | 或者有时候 你不觉得自己身着的是警察制服 |
[21:53] | this uniform because it’s the same color | 因为这身衣服的颜色跟路易斯维尔 |
[21:55] | that some bastard wore in Louisville and Minneapolis. | 和明尼阿波里斯的混蛋们身上的一样 |
[22:03] | Before I joined SWAT, | 我加入反恐特警队之前 |
[22:06] | I read this article. | 我看过一篇文章 |
[22:08] | It was a profile about Raymont Harris. | 是雷蒙德·哈里斯的故事 |
[22:11] | It talked about how his life was spiraling out of control | 讲述了他的人生是如何急剧失控 |
[22:14] | until a SWAT sergeant named Daniel Harrelson | 直到一位名为丹尼尔·哈里森的反恐特警 |
[22:18] | pulled him out of it | 将他拉出泥沼 |
[22:19] | and got him back on the right track. | 帮助他重回正轨 |
[22:22] | Where’s Raymont now? | 雷蒙德现在在哪 |
[22:24] | He’s a junior at UCLA. | 他在加州大学洛杉矶分校念大三 |
[22:26] | Chemical engineering major. | 化学工程专业 |
[22:28] | See, I remember reading that article and thinking, | 我记得我读那篇文章的时候就在想 |
[22:31] | “That is the kind of cop that I want to be.” | “我就是想成为这样的警察” |
[22:35] | And I get it. | 我知道 |
[22:36] | You’ve been fighting all of this a lot longer than I have. | 你为此奋斗的时日远比我长 |
[22:38] | But what is the alternative? | 不过还有别的选择吗 |
[22:39] | We just throw up our hands? | 我们能袖手旁观吗 |
[22:41] | Let the number of Black cops drop to zero? | 让黑人警察的人数减少到零 |
[22:43] | What does the world look like then? | 那时这个世界会是什么德性 |
[22:46] | Who’s there for the next Raymont? | 谁会为下一个雷蒙德挺身而出 |
[22:58] | Looks like RHD has a lead on our bomber. | 劫杀组好像有炸弹犯的线索了 |
[23:00] | – I got to run. – Yeah, go get him. | -我得走了 -好 拿下他 |
[23:10] | Davis and the bomb squad managed to piece together | 达维斯和防爆小组找到了足够的炸弹碎片 |
[23:12] | enough bomb fragments to pull a partial print. | 拼在一起提取到部分指纹 |
[23:15] | Charles Pierce. We rushed a subpoena | 查尔斯·皮尔斯 我申请了紧急传票 |
[23:17] | for his medical records from L.A. Regional Hospital. | 到洛杉矶地区医院调取了他的病历 |
[23:19] | Well, Tan was on the money. | 谭猜中了 |
[23:20] | Pierce has been in and out of treatment | 皮尔斯因为精神分裂症 |
[23:21] | for schizophrenia for several years. | 反复发作 已治疗多年 |
[23:23] | A whole host of paranoid delusions, | 全都是偏执妄想症 |
[23:25] | but no priors, no history of violence. | 但是没有前科 也没有过暴力倾向 |
[23:27] | Well, then, what triggered him to mail a bunch of pipe bombs? | 他开始邮寄管状炸弹的导火索是什么呢 |
[23:28] | He was living with his brother, | 他跟他的弟弟里奥 |
[23:29] | Leo, and Leo’s wife, Brenda. | 和弟媳布兰达一起生活 |
[23:32] | Seems like the only family that he had. | 似乎是他唯一的亲属 |
[23:34] | Leo Pierce died six months ago. | 里奥·皮尔斯六个月前去世了 |
[23:36] | Up until two months ago, he was | 直到两个月前 |
[23:37] | still living in their garage, and then he just vanished. | 他还住在人家的车库里 然后就消失了 |
[23:39] | Brenda Pierce filed a missing persons report, | 布兰达已经报案人口失踪了 |
[23:41] | but still no sign of him. | 但还是没找到他 |
[23:42] | Let’s pay the sister-in-law a visit. | 我们去拜访一下这位弟媳吧 |
[23:43] | -See if she knows anything. – No need. | -看看她是否知道些什么 -不用了 |
[23:45] | She’s already on her way over. | 她已经在过来的路上了 |
[23:49] | When Leo and I got married, | 我和里奥结婚的时候 |
[23:50] | Charlie was such a happy guy. | 查理是个特别快乐的人 |
[23:53] | He was, like, carefree. | 无忧无虑的 |
[23:56] | But I guess he hasn’t been that Charlie in a long time. | 不过我估计他已经早就不是那个查理了 |
[23:59] | When did you notice something off? | 你是什么时候注意到情况不对的 |
[24:00] | Just after his 24th birthday. We couldn’t reach him for three days. | 就在他24岁生日之后 我们连续三天联系不上他 |
[24:03] | And it turned out Charlie had… | 结果是因为查理 |
[24:06] | um, destroyed the battery in his phone. | 把手机的电池弄坏了 |
[24:09] | He swore the mailman was using it | 他坚信邮递员用此 |
[24:10] | – to gather evidence against him. – Evidence of what? | -搜集不利于他的证据 -什么证据 |
[24:13] | Nothing. He never did anything wrong. | 没什么 他没做过什么坏事 |
[24:17] | He was… He was hearing voices. | 他出现了幻听 |
[24:19] | He was seeing things that weren’t there. | 还看到一些根本不存在的东西 |
[24:22] | But he absolutely refused to see someone. | 但是他又非常抗拒看心理医生 |
[24:24] | Well, asking for help, that can be the hardest part. | 一般人都很难迈出寻求帮助的那一步 |
[24:27] | Yeah, I mean, I wish that were true for Charlie. | 我也希望查理是这样的 |
[24:29] | Eventually, he missed so much work | 最终 他旷工太多 |
[24:31] | that he lost his job, so Leo let him move in | 丢了工作 所以里奥让他搬来 |
[24:33] | to the garage on the condition that he see a doctor, | 住在车库里 前提是他去看医生 |
[24:35] | so he finally agreed. | 他最后同意了 |
[24:37] | The diagnosis was schizophrenia. | 诊断是精神分裂症 |
[24:39] | And the doctor put him on medication, | 医生给他进行了药物治疗 |
[24:41] | and a-actually, it helped for a little while. | 确实 有一段时间有起色 |
[24:43] | Eventually, he would go off the meds, | 最后 他不吃药了 |
[24:45] | and then we’d repeat the whole cycle. | 病情就又会循环往复 |
[24:47] | And that’s been our lives for the last seven years. | 这七年来我们都是这样过的 |
[24:49] | And then Leo got sick. | 然后里奥就病了 |
[24:50] | How did Charlie react to your husband’s death? | 查理对你丈夫的过世有何反应 |
[24:52] | He was devastated. | 他很崩溃 |
[24:55] | But, I mean, he seemed to be holding it together. | 不过还算撑得住 |
[24:57] | He was even making some money through an app. | 他还通过一个手机软件赚钱 |
[25:00] | He was shopping for people, | 帮别人买东西 |
[25:02] | and, you know, he was running errands. | 替人跑腿 |
[25:05] | That kind of thing. | 这类事情 |
[25:06] | – Choreable. – Yeah. | -家务帮 -对 |
[25:07] | The whole thing started again. | 那些症状就又出现了 |
[25:08] | The delusions, the paranoia. | 幻觉 妄想 |
[25:17] | I-I promised Leo that I would look after Charlie, | 我答应过里奥要好好照顾查理 |
[25:20] | but, um… | 但是… |
[25:22] | It just wore me to the bone. | 真的让我心力交瘁 |
[25:24] | Mrs. Pierce, is there anywhere | 皮尔斯太太 你是否知道 |
[25:26] | that you can think of that Charlie might be? | 查理可能会在哪些地方 |
[25:28] | Or anyone that he might have reached out to for help? | 或者他可能会向谁寻求帮助 |
[25:30] | I have no clue. | 我不知道 |
[25:32] | After he disappeared, I put all of his things in boxes. | 他失踪后 我把他的物品都打包了 |
[25:34] | There’s… They’re in the back of my truck. | 就在我的车的后备箱中 |
[25:37] | Maybe you’ll find something there. | 你们说不定能找到什么线索 |
[25:42] | She sounded like she’s had a rough go of it. | 听起来她为了这事受尽了煎熬 |
[25:44] | For some time now. | 不是一时半会了 |
[25:45] | This thing can tear families apart. | 这病能让家庭四分五裂 |
[25:46] | Almost destroyed mine. | 也几乎摧毁了我的家庭 |
[25:48] | Dad had trouble holding down a job. | 我爸爸不能正常工作 |
[25:50] | Mom was working three gigs just to make ends meet. | 我妈妈打着三份工才能勉强维持生计 |
[25:53] | Lot of times, it was up to me and my brother, Jacob, | 大多数时候都是我和我哥哥雅各布 |
[25:55] | to look after him. Towards the end, it was just me. | 照顾他 到最后 就只有我了 |
[25:58] | – How old were you? – When he passed? 16. | -你当时多大 -他去世时吗 16岁 |
[26:01] | Jacob was 20. He was at college. | 雅各布20岁 他在读大学 |
[26:04] | Visited dad three times in two years. | 两年中只探望了爸爸三次 |
[26:06] | Found any excuse to avoid seeing him. | 找一切借口不去见他 |
[26:08] | My father and I have got our issues, | 我和我父亲之间也有矛盾 |
[26:12] | but I can’t imagine cutting him out like that. | 但我无法想象那样疏远他 |
[26:14] | Yeah, I never held my dad’s worst days against him. | 我爸情况最糟时我也不会怪他 |
[26:16] | He was just sick. | 他只是生病了 |
[26:18] | But Jacob would never look past it. | 但雅各布过不了这个坎 |
[26:20] | It’s a big reason we don’t talk anymore. | 我们不再联系对方 主要就是因为这事 |
[26:22] | It’s crazy to think that’s the same person | 很难相信昨晚听到的语音留言 |
[26:24] | that we heard on that voice mail last night. | 是这个人发的 |
[26:26] | It’s like a switch just flipped. | 就好像打开了某个开关 |
[26:29] | Here we go. | 找到了 |
[26:32] | A burner phone. | 一次性手机 |
[26:33] | Probably thought his cell was being tracked again. | 他可能又觉得自己的手机被监听了 |
[26:35] | Yeah, well, the number’s still listed on the SIM card. | 手机卡的号码还在 |
[26:41] | Burrows. Hey, it’s Deacon. | 巴罗斯 我是迪肯 |
[26:42] | Hey, listen, I think I know how we can find Charlie. | 我大概知道要怎么找到查理了 |
[26:48] | Just finished going through the patient information | 我刚刚看了查理病例上的 |
[26:50] | in Charlie’s medical history. | 患者资料 |
[26:51] | Unfortunately, it sounds like the one person who might have | 很不幸 唯一一个能使他敞开心扉的人 |
[26:54] | gotten through to him died six months ago. | 六个月之前就去世了 |
[26:56] | His brother, Leo. If we do find him, | 他哥哥 里奥 如果真的找到他了 |
[26:58] | how do we resolve this nonlethally? | 怎么避免发生伤亡事件 |
[27:00] | Excuse me. Yeah? | 接个电话 什么事 |
[27:02] | I mean, I guess | 我想… |
[27:03] | we try to convince Charlie it’s all in his head, right? | 我们要尽量说服查理这些都是幻觉 对吗 |
[27:06] | No, that’s only gonna aggravate him more. | 不行 那只会让他病情恶化 |
[27:08] | Charlie might be hearing things, seeing things, | 查理可能产生了幻听和幻觉 |
[27:10] | but in his mind, | 但在他看来 |
[27:11] | those things are as real to him as you and me. | 那些幻觉和你我一样真实 |
[27:13] | For whatever reason, he’s convinced that Jeff Gates, | 不管怎样 他坚信杰夫·盖茨 |
[27:15] | Megan Brown and the others are out to get him. | 梅根·布朗和其他人在抓他 |
[27:17] | Best way to buy his trust? | 赢得他信任最好的办法 |
[27:19] | We make him feel safe. | 就是让他感到安全 |
[27:20] | That was Burrows. RHD’s been camping on that phone number | 是巴罗斯 劫杀组在监视 |
[27:23] | we found from Charlie’s burner. | 我们在查理的一次性手机上找到的号码 |
[27:24] | He briefly turned it on. | 他开了一会儿机 |
[27:25] | They tracked it to an apartment in North Hollywood. Bad news. | 他们定位到了北好莱坞的一间公寓 坏消息是 |
[27:28] | He used it to contact Choreable. | 他用这号码联系了家务帮 |
[27:30] | He’s gonna mail another bomb. | 他打算再寄出一颗炸弹 |
[27:36] | – LAPD! – LAPD! | -洛城警局 -洛城警局 |
[27:37] | Police! Give me two! Give me two! | 警察 两人跟上我 |
[27:39] | Kitchen clear! | 厨房安全 |
[27:40] | Bathroom clear. Give me two! | 厕所安全 两人跟上 |
[27:41] | 26-David to Command. No movement on the fire escape. | 26D呼叫指挥部 安全出口没动静 |
[27:44] | Bedroom clear! | 厕所安全 |
[27:45] | – Perimeter’s clear. – 20-David to Command. | -周边安全 -20D呼叫指挥部 |
[27:47] | It looks like Charlie already left | 查理应该已经出发 |
[27:48] | to drop off the package to the Choreable worker. | 把包裹拿给家务帮员工了 |
[27:50] | Anything in here to tell us where he went? | 这里还有他去向的线索吗 |
[27:53] | Hold on a second. | 稍等 |
[27:55] | 梅根·布朗律师事务所 法律代理人 | |
[27:57] | Guys, check this out. | 各位 来看看这个 |
[27:58] | 24-David to 20-David. | 24D呼叫20D |
[27:59] | Patrol just found something at the bus stop down the block | 巡警在街区附近的公交站有发现 |
[28:01] | you might want to look at. Sending photos now. | 你们应该看看 我把照片发过去 |
[28:05] | That’s why Charlie thought he was being watched. | 这就是为何查理觉得自己被人盯上了 |
[28:06] | So, Megan Brown is staring at him through his window. | 原来是梅根·布朗在窗外盯着他 |
[28:09] | Jeff Gates is at his bus stop. | 杰夫·盖茨在他等车的车站 |
[28:11] | All right, split up. | 好了 分头行动 |
[28:12] | Collect any images, any ads, | 收集所有图片 广告 |
[28:13] | anything Charlie would see on a daily basis | 所有查理每天都能看到的 |
[28:15] | that could point us to his next target. | 指向他下一个目标的东西 |
[28:17] | Command to 20-David. | 指挥部呼叫20D |
[28:19] | Burrows just got off the phone | 巴罗斯刚刚和跟查理碰了面的 |
[28:20] | with the Choreable worker who met up with Charlie. | 家务帮员工通了电话 |
[28:22] | When he saw a suspicious-looking package, | 他看到一个可疑的包裹 |
[28:24] | he tried to stall, call police. | 想拖延时间并报警 |
[28:27] | Charlie must have realized. He ran off with the bomb. | 查理一定是有所察觉 于是带着炸弹逃走了 |
[28:29] | Charlie might be looking to deliver the package himself. | 可能查理想自己运送包裹 |
[28:32] | Did the worker mention where Charlie wanted him to mail the package? | 那名员工有没有提到查理想把包裹送去哪 |
[28:34] | Negative. | 没有 |
[28:35] | But he did give us a description of Charlie’s clothing. | 但他有向我们描述了查理的穿着 |
[28:37] | – Sending it over now. – Roger that. | -现在发过去 -收到 |
[28:40] | Found something. | 有发现 |
[28:42] | This was in the trash. | 垃圾桶里找到的 |
[28:45] | Valdez Brothers Auto Repair. | 瓦德兹兄弟汽修店 |
[28:47] | I think I saw a stack of these by the mailboxes when we entered. | 进来的时候我看见邮箱旁有一沓这个 |
[28:50] | Hey, Tan! Let’s roll! | 谭 出发 |
[28:51] | This is 20-David to Command. | 20D呼叫指挥部 |
[28:52] | We might’ve found Charlie’s next target. | 我们可能找到查理的下一个目标了 |
[29:10] | 24-David. Just got to the repair shop. | 24D 到达汽修店 |
[29:12] | – Cleared out civilians. – Hold up. You see this guy? | -疏散平民 -等下 你看见那人了吗 |
[29:16] | Clothes match the description Hicks sent us. | 符合希克斯发给我们的衣着描述 |
[29:19] | I can’t see his face, | 我看不见他的脸 |
[29:20] | but he’s holding something. 25-David. | 但他拿着东西 25D |
[29:21] | Possible eyes on our suspect at the shopping plaza on Alamo. | 阿拉莫购物广场发现可疑嫌犯 |
[29:27] | That’s Charlie. He’s got the package. | 就是查理 他手里有包裹 |
[29:28] | 25-David. Confirmed sighting of suspect at our location. | 25D 确认在此处发现疑犯 |
[29:36] | He make us? | 他发现咱们了 |
[29:39] | 26-David. We got a rabbit. Let’s go. | 26D 嫌犯逃窜 行动 |
[29:46] | LAPD! | 洛城警局 |
[29:52] | Check it out. | 我去看看 |
[30:05] | Is he back there? | 他在后面吗 |
[30:06] | All right. Get out of here, man. Get out. Go, go, go. | 好 离开这里 出去 快快快 |
[30:09] | LAPD. | 洛城警局 |
[30:10] | You need to leave now. | 你赶紧离开这里 |
[30:11] | No, my coworker Sophie’s down there. | 不 我同事索菲还在下面 |
[30:13] | We’ll get her out. Go, go, go. | 我们会救她出来 快走 |
[30:14] | Stop! I got a bomb! | 站住 我有炸弹 |
[30:15] | You come one step closer, | 你们再前进一步 |
[30:17] | I’ll open the box, and we all get blown to hell. | 我就打开盒子 把我们都炸上天 |
[30:19] | And the girl, too. | 还有这个女孩 |
[30:24] | Charlie’s got himself barricaded in the service hallway, | 查理躲在员工室的过道中 |
[30:26] | and he’s got a woman trapped with him. | 还挟持了一名女性 |
[30:27] | He’s threatening to open the box if we come any closer. | 他威胁说若我们靠近 他就打开盒子 |
[30:30] | Spoke to the manager of the shopping plaza. | 与该商场的经理通过话了 |
[30:31] | There’s a staircase that can get us close | 有一处楼梯 |
[30:32] | to where Charlie’s barricaded himself. | 我们可以走那接近查理的藏身处 |
[30:34] | Said we can access it from the roof. | 我们可以从屋顶到楼梯处 |
[30:35] | Hey, won’t he see you coming? | 他不会看见你们吗 |
[30:37] | Not if he ain’t looking our way. | 只要他不抬头看就行 |
[30:39] | Even if we can get down those stairs | 即使我们能从楼梯下去 |
[30:40] | without him noticing, he’s got eyes 15 feet in every direction. | 并不被发觉 他仍可以看到他方圆五米范围的动静 |
[30:43] | You got any idea how to diffuse a bomb from that far? | 你知道如何在这个距离外拆除炸弹吗 |
[30:45] | Yeah, the Disruptor Jet. It’ll shoot a bolt of water, | 知道 干扰发射器 它能喷射水柱 |
[30:48] | soak the explosives in an instant, | 瞬间浸湿爆炸物 |
[30:49] | neutralize the bomb if I can get close enough. | 让炸弹失效 只要我离得够近 |
[30:51] | Slow your roll, tough guy. | 慢点来 硬汉 |
[30:53] | Ain’t nobody getting close but us. | 只有我们能接近他 |
[30:55] | – Can you teach me? – Yeah. | -你能教我用吗 -可以 |
[30:56] | It’s basically a Super Soaker on steroids. | 基本上就是一把超级水枪 |
[31:03] | Set. | 就绪 |
[31:04] | Roger that. Just made entry. | 收到 已经进入 |
[31:08] | – Charlie. – Stop! | -查理 -站住 |
[31:11] | Leave me alone. | 别过来 |
[31:11] | Please, just leave me alone. | 求你们了 让我一个人待着 |
[31:14] | We’re not here to hurt you. | 我们不是来伤害你的 |
[31:15] | You’re lying! | 撒谎 |
[31:16] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[31:18] | Okay? I’m just here to listen. | 好吗 我是来倾听的 |
[31:35] | I didn’t want to do this. | 我不想这么干 |
[31:37] | I swear I didn’t, | 我发誓我不想的 |
[31:37] | but they wouldn’t leave me alone. | 但他们不肯放过我 |
[31:39] | They wouldn’t stop staring. | 他们一直盯着我 |
[31:41] | I told them to stop. | 我已经要他们不要这样了 |
[31:43] | Tan, we need him to lower the package. | 谭 他的包裹需要再低一点 |
[31:46] | Hondo needs a clear shot. | 洪都需要一枪击中 |
[31:48] | I get it, Charlie. It must be scary. | 我懂 查理 那一定很吓人 |
[31:50] | I’d be scared, too. | 我也会害怕的 |
[31:54] | You know what I do when I’m scared? | 你知道我害怕的时候会干什么吗 |
[31:57] | I listen to music. | 我会听音乐 |
[31:58] | Charlie, it calms me right down. | 查理 音乐会让我放松下来 |
[32:03] | You play guitar, right? | 你会弹吉他吧 |
[32:07] | Yeah. | 会 |
[32:08] | I saw a picture of you and Leo playing together. | 我见过你和里奥弹吉他的照片 |
[32:10] | You looked real happy. | 你看起来很开心 |
[32:17] | Charlie, what would you play? | 查理 你会弹什么曲子 |
[32:20] | Clapton. | 克莱普顿的 |
[32:22] | He loved… Clapton. | 他喜欢 克莱普顿 |
[32:26] | Clapton. | 克莱普顿 |
[32:28] | He’s good. | 他很不错 |
[32:31] | Which song was his favorite, huh? | 他最喜欢那支曲子 |
[32:36] | I miss him so much. | 我好想他 |
[32:43] | I miss him so much. | 我好想他 |
[32:51] | You lied! Stop! | 你撒谎 住手 |
[32:55] | On your stomach! Give me your hands! | 趴在地上 举起手来 |
[32:57] | Give me your hands, now! | 举起手来 现在 |
[33:08] | Lieutenant? | 警督 |
[33:10] | Are you busy, or do you have a minute? | 你忙吗 有空吗 |
[33:12] | Sure thing. | 当然有空 |
[33:15] | It’s about our conversation yesterday. | 是昨天咱们聊的那件事 |
[33:18] | Any chance you’ve changed your mind? | 你改变主意了 |
[33:19] | No, not even a little bit. | 一点也没有 |
[33:21] | But you asked me if I had another solution. | 不过你问我有没有别的办法 |
[33:25] | I think I might. | 我想可能有 |
[33:27] | Hit me. | 说来听听 |
[33:28] | A series of recruitment meetings throughout the county– | 全郡都开展一系列的招牌会 |
[33:31] | South L.A., Inglewood, Ladera Heights | 南洛杉矶 英格尔伍德 拉德尔高地 |
[33:33] | and other Black communities, | 以及其它黑人社区 |
[33:34] | hosted by Black officers, where we can speak openly | 由黑人警官主持 我们可以在那开诚布公地 |
[33:37] | and honestly about the challenges of being a Black cop. | 谈谈成为一名黑人警察即将面对的挑战 |
[33:41] | Lieutenant, the people who come out to these meetings– | 警督 出来参加这场招聘会的人 |
[33:43] | they’re taking a big first step. | 是迈出了巨大的第一步 |
[33:45] | They want to make a difference, | 他们希望改变现状 |
[33:46] | but they want to hear us be honest about the mistakes we’ve made, | 但若我们真的旨在改进自己 |
[33:49] | and if we’re committed to really doing it better. | 他们会想听听我们坦诚地说出我们曾犯下的错误 |
[33:53] | And if all we do is give them a glossy pony show, | 如果我们只是浮于表面地作秀 |
[33:55] | then we’ve lost yet another generation of potentially good cops | 那我们将再次失去这一代有潜力成为好警察的苗子 |
[33:57] | because they know it ain’t real. | 因为他们会知道这都不是真的 |
[34:00] | – They want the truth. – And what’s the truth? | -他们想听真话 -真话是什么 |
[34:02] | It’s tough being a Black cop. | 做一名黑人警察很难 |
[34:04] | Real tough. And some days, it feels impossible. | 非常难 有些时候 会感觉有些力不从心 |
[34:08] | But then, there’s other days, you win these little victories, | 不过也有些时候 你也会取得一些小小的成就 |
[34:10] | and you actually get to make a difference. | 那时你才算真的开始改变现状 |
[34:14] | Those little victories– they mean something. | 那些小小的成就 绝非毫无意义 |
[34:21] | Let me run it up the flagpole, | 我把你这个想法提出去 |
[34:22] | see if I can’t pull together some funding for you. | 看看有没有人支持它 |
[34:24] | All right, and I’ll put together a list | 好 我会整理出一份 |
[34:25] | of potential venues and officers. | 可行地点和适合的警员名单 |
[34:26] | You’ll have it first thing in the morning. | 明天一早给你 |
[34:32] | You know, Hondo? | 知道吗 洪都 |
[34:34] | Sometimes I think you’re underutilized as just a SWAT sergeant. | 有时候我觉得你只是一名特警队警司是大材小用了 |
[34:39] | I’ll take that as a compliment. | 多谢恭维 |
[34:41] | It was meant to be. | 是实话 |
[34:42] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[34:48] | All right, bring it in. Let’s go! Bring it in. | 好了 都过来 来 过来 |
[34:51] | Just finished the last run on the course. | 考核的最后一关已结束 |
[34:54] | Final results are in. | 最后的结果出来了 |
[34:56] | The 38th annual master gunner is… | 第三十八届年度枪击训练师是 |
[35:07] | Come on, Deac. Hurry it up. | 行了 迪肯 快点 |
[35:08] | All right, all right. With an official time of 49.37 seconds, | 好了 获胜者比赛用时49.37秒 |
[35:13] | Jim Street! | 吉姆·斯特里特 |
[35:23] | Suck it, Stevens. | 认输吧 史蒂文斯 |
[35:24] | Get you next year, wiseass. | 明年打败你 自大狂 |
[35:41] | Hey, what’s up? | 好啊 |
[35:44] | Hope you’re not still beating yourself up. | 希望你没有自怨自艾 |
[35:46] | You did good today. With Charlie. | 你今天干得不错 对付查理的时候 |
[35:49] | How’d you know he’d let go of that package? | 你怎么知道他会放下那个包裹 |
[35:51] | I didn’t. | 我不知道 |
[35:51] | But it’s something that worked with my dad. | 但这样对我爸有用 |
[35:55] | One time, I found him in the kitchen holding a knife, | 有一次 我发现他在厨房拿着刀 |
[35:57] | threatening to hurt himself. | 威胁我要自残 |
[35:59] | Refused to put it down till I started talking about cameras. | 他不肯把刀放下 直到我开始聊相机 |
[36:02] | He loved photography. | 他很爱摄影 |
[36:04] | I figured if we could get Charlie | 我想着要是我们能让查理 |
[36:05] | thinking about what made him feel safest, | 想起那些能最能给他安全感的事 |
[36:08] | about music, about his brother… | 关于音乐 还有他哥哥 |
[36:09] | He wouldn’t think about the bomb in his hand. That’s smart. | 他就不会去想手里的炸弹了 聪明 |
[36:13] | Actually, it’s a… trick I picked up from Jacob. | 其实 这是我从雅各布那学来的 |
[36:17] | So I guess your brother wasn’t all bad, huh? | 这么说你哥哥也不全是缺点了 |
[36:20] | Well, me and Jacob, uh– we were only kids. | 我和雅各布 我们那时只是孩子 |
[36:24] | Maybe he was scared, didn’t know how to deal with it, | 或许他很害怕 不知道该怎么面对 |
[36:26] | but, uh… | 但是 |
[36:28] | I don’t know. | 我也说不上来 |
[36:30] | I was scared, too. | 我也害怕 |
[36:33] | I never once left my dad’s side, though. | 不过我从未放弃过我爸爸 |
[36:34] | Yeah, but you’re a SWAT officer. | 但你是一名特警队警员 |
[36:36] | And he makes money sitting behind a desk. | 他只是坐办公室的 |
[36:38] | You don’t run when things get dicey. | 遇到危险你不会逃跑 |
[36:40] | Not everybody’s built that way. | 不是每个人都能有这样的心理素质 |
[36:47] | Look, maybe it’s not my place, but before, you said | 或许轮不上我说道什么 但你之前说过 |
[36:50] | that you never held your dad’s worst days against him. | 你爸最糟糕的时候你也没有怪过他 |
[36:53] | Well, maybe you ought to think | 或许你该站在同样的角度 |
[36:54] | about extending that same benefit to your brother. | 去想想你哥哥 |
[36:59] | Everybody can use a little forgiveness in their lives. | 每个人都都有值得被原谅的地方 |
[37:23] | Jacob. | 雅各布 |
[37:24] | Hey, it’s me. | 是我 |
[37:27] | It’s just been a while since we talked. | 我们有阵子没联系了 |
[37:35] | Sorry it didn’t work out. | 很抱歉你没赢得比赛 |
[37:37] | It’s good. | 没事 |
[37:39] | I’m happy for him. | 我替他高兴 |
[37:41] | Chris… | 克里斯 |
[37:43] | .18 seconds. | 0.18秒 |
[37:44] | That’s it. That was the difference. | 就是这样 只差这么一点 |
[37:46] | Going over it in my head now, | 现在回想起来 |
[37:47] | and-and I… I should have beat him. Just… | 我本可以打败他的 |
[37:52] | I am happy for him. | 我替他高兴 |
[37:53] | But? | 但是呢 |
[37:55] | But… | 但是 |
[37:57] | when I first met Street, | 我刚认识斯特里特的时候 |
[37:58] | he was the guy with the crazy mom | 他有个疯子老妈 |
[38:00] | who then got kicked out of SWAT | 后来还被特警队开除 |
[38:02] | and barely made it back. | 差点不能归队 |
[38:03] | And now, he’s got it all figured out. | 但是现在 他克服了所有问题 |
[38:05] | With SWAT, with Molly. | 回归了特警队 还有了莫莉 |
[38:09] | And I’m in my 30s and still living in my uncle’s garage. | 我三十多了 还住在我叔叔的车库里 |
[38:13] | Feels like we swapped places somehow, and… | 感觉我们互换了位置 |
[38:16] | he left me behind. | 而他把我抛在身后了 |
[38:18] | Were you two ever a thing? | 你们俩有过一段吗 |
[38:20] | No. Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[38:21] | Really? ‘Cause it seems like Street has a special way | 真的吗 因为听起来斯特里特 |
[38:23] | of getting under your skin. | 让你格外不能释怀 |
[38:25] | There were feelings once. | 我们曾经有过感觉 |
[38:26] | Called it. Going which way? | 猜到了 结果呢 |
[38:29] | It was mutual. We’re on the same team. | 我们对彼此都有感觉 但我们在同一小队 |
[38:32] | We shut it down. | 就到此为止了 |
[38:34] | Well, look, I don’t know how to help you with him, | 你和他的事我帮不上忙 |
[38:36] | but as far as living in your uncle’s garage, | 不过你住在你叔叔的车库这事 |
[38:38] | I’ve been looking around for a new place. | 我一直在帮你找新地方 |
[38:41] | Might be able to lock down something swanky | 或许可以给你介绍个不错的地方 |
[38:42] | with a roommate to shares costs. | 还有室友分担房租 |
[38:43] | I thought you were living with your sister. | 你不是和你姐姐一起住吗 |
[38:45] | Yeah. She’s an EMT, she works nights, | 是的 她是急救员 经常上夜班 |
[38:47] | which worked great when I was on late shift, | 这样我上夜晚的时候还挺和谐 |
[38:49] | but now that I’m on Rocker’s team, | 但是现在我进了洛克的小队 |
[38:50] | we are at each other’s throats. | 我们总是吵架 |
[38:52] | So, what do you say? | 你觉得如何 |
[38:54] | Are you kidding? Hell yeah! | 你说笑吗 太好了 |
[38:56] | All right. I’ll send over some listings. | 好极了 我给你发几个地址看看 |
[39:00] | Thanks for everything. | 谢谢你帮我这么多 |
[39:01] | I don’t think I would have done half as well | 没你帮忙 |
[39:03] | as I did today without your help. | 我连今天一半的成绩也达不到 |
[39:06] | Any time. | 不客气 |
[39:12] | Last year, Lila started gymnastics, | 去年 莱拉开始练习体操 |
[39:15] | and, I went to one of her meets, | 我去参加了她的一个运动会 |
[39:18] | and there were these older girls on the balance beam. | 几个稍大一点的女孩在平衡木上练习 |
[39:23] | It’s funny. It’s-it’s such a narrow beam, | 很有趣 那条平衡木这么窄 |
[39:25] | and they’re just launching themselves three, | 她们却能在空中翻跳 |
[39:28] | four feet in the air. | 差不多一米高 |
[39:30] | And for a split second, | 有那么一瞬间 |
[39:31] | you’re not sure if they’re gonna land on it or… | 你不知道她们能否顺利落在平衡木上 |
[39:35] | fall off. | 还是会摔下去 |
[39:38] | I mean, they may not even know themselves. | 甚至连她们自己也不知道 |
[39:44] | This Charlie guy, | 这个叫查理的人 |
[39:47] | he was… | 他 |
[39:49] | he was managing, you know? | 他勉强过活 |
[39:52] | And then… his brother died. | 然后他哥哥死了 |
[39:56] | Something completely out of his control. | 他完全失了控 |
[39:58] | What Charlie’s been going through | 查理经历的事 |
[40:00] | and what you’ve gone through are completely different. | 和你经历的事完全不一样 |
[40:02] | No, I know. I know. It’s… | 是的 我知道 我知道 |
[40:06] | It’s just that… | 只是… |
[40:10] | Not that long ago, I was in a really dark place. | 不久之前 我真的状态很糟 |
[40:16] | What if something comes along and launches me off the beam, | 要是发生了什么 导致我摔下了平衡木 |
[40:20] | and-and I don’t stick the landing? | 不能顺利着陆怎么办 |
[40:21] | I’d be lying if I said you’re never gonna go back to that place. | 如果我说你会一直好下去 那我是在骗你 |
[40:26] | But that’s why we do these sessions. | 所以我们才要做心理辅导 |
[40:28] | If you do fall off that beam, | 如果你真的摔下来了 |
[40:29] | you’re gonna have the confidence to jump right back on. | 你要有信心再跳上去 |
[40:34] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[40:38] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:44] | So what’d you decide? | 那你的决定是什么 |
[40:46] | About Lynch’s offer? | 林奇的提议吗 |
[40:48] | Well, I was about to take her up on it, | 我正打算跟她谈这件事 |
[40:49] | but then she mentioned your idea for the recruitment meetings, | 但后来她提到了你的招聘会的想法 |
[40:52] | and I told her I’d rather help out with that. | 我告诉她我更愿意帮忙做这件事 |
[40:54] | Erika, I don’t know if it’s gonna fix the problem, | 艾丽卡 我不知道这样是否能解决问题 |
[40:57] | but I’m not ready to throw my hands up. | 但是我还准备好放弃 |
[40:59] | But if you’re serious about helping out, | 但如果你真的想帮忙 |
[41:00] | planning starts tomorrow morning. | 明天早上开始筹划 |
[41:01] | – Yeah, tell me when and where. – Okay, good. | -告诉我时间和地点 -好的 |
[41:03] | ‘Cause if we don’t fix the problem, who will? | 因为如果我们不来解决问题 谁来呢 |
[41:05] | At least that’s what some young fool told me. | 至少有个小傻瓜是这么跟我说的 |
[41:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[41:10] | Thanks for waking me back up. | 谢谢你点醒了我 |
[41:12] | No, Hondo. Thank you. | 不 洪都 谢谢你 |
[41:15] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[41:16] | Good night. | 晚安 |