时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | I look for every opportunity, | 我不放过每个机会 |
[00:11] | like the T.L.I. Liaison thing. | 比如TLI联络课程 |
[00:13] | Chris, Street and Tan all competing against each other. | 克里斯 斯特里特和谭在互相竞争 |
[00:15] | I didn’t expect that. | 我没想到会这样 |
[00:16] | It sounds like things are already getting kind of frosty. | 听起来事情已经变得有点严峻了 |
[00:18] | Why did you both sign up for T.L.I.? | 你们两个怎么都报名战术领导学院竞赛了 |
[00:19] | Is it a big deal? | 这个很重要吗 |
[00:20] | – Keep an eye on the three young’uns. – Will do. | -盯着点那三个年轻人 -我会的 |
[00:21] | 38th annual master gunner is… | 第三十八届年度枪械专家是 |
[00:24] | Jim Street. | 吉姆·斯特里特 |
[00:27] | Good job. You passed. | 干得漂亮 你通过了 |
[00:30] | Two cadres in two months. That’s badass. | 两个月完成了两个认证 太厉害了 |
[00:32] | I’m starting to smell victory. | 我已经开始闻到胜利的气息了 |
[00:34] | It’s my mom again. | 又是我妈 |
[00:34] | She hasn’t checked in with her P.O. | 她没去跟假释官报到 |
[00:36] | And if she misses one more meeting… | 如果再错过一次的话 |
[00:37] | They’ll put out a warrant and revoke her. | 他们就会发布逮捕令 撤销假释 |
[00:39] | So you leave the apartment and disappear for weeks, | 你一声不吭离开家 |
[00:41] | without a word, and start using again? | 消失不见 又开始吸毒了 |
[00:43] | What’s she on? | 她磕了什么药 |
[00:44] | Took a mix. A little of a lot of things. | 嗑得很杂 什么都来了一点 |
[00:46] | You missed several check-in appointments | 你多次未向保释官报道 |
[00:47] | and were found under the influence of narcotics. | 而且我们发现你服用过麻醉剂 |
[00:49] | You reported me. | 你举报我 |
[00:50] | So that you can get treatment and get better. | 这样你才能接受治疗并好起来 |
[00:52] | What kind of son would do this to his mother? | 什么样的儿子会这么对母亲 |
[00:54] | The kind that doesn’t want you to die. | 我不想你死 |
[01:41] | Well, look at you, all domesticated. | 看看你 居家好男人 |
[01:43] | Smells good. | 真香 |
[01:44] | Maybe not as tasty as Luca’s special breakfast burritos, | 或许没有卢卡的秘制墨西哥卷饼早餐那么好吃 |
[01:47] | but, uh, as long as he’s in Germany, | 不过 只要他在德国 |
[01:48] | it’s gonna have to do. | 就只能吃这个了 |
[01:51] | Oh, man, I’m running late. | 天呐 我要迟到了 |
[01:52] | Hey, would you mind plating these real quick? | 你能帮我装下盘吗 |
[01:53] | – I’ll be right back. – “Plating”? Really? | -我马上回来 -“装盘” 不是吧 |
[01:57] | Think maybe we need to stop bingeing those cooking shows. | 我觉得我们不该在沉迷于烹饪节目了 |
[02:03] | Babe, your phone. | 宝贝 你手机响了 |
[02:10] | I think it’s your mom. | 好像是你妈打来的 |
[02:13] | Jim Street’s phone. | 吉姆·斯特里特 |
[02:14] | This is a collect call from state prison inmate Karen Street. | 这是凯伦·斯特里特从州立监狱打来的付费电话 |
[02:18] | Will you accept the charges? | 你愿意接听吗 |
[02:21] | Yes. | 愿意 |
[02:26] | Mrs. Street, my name is Molly. | 斯特里特夫人 我是莫莉 |
[02:28] | I’m Jim’s girlfriend. | 吉姆的女朋友 |
[02:33] | Is that my phone? | 你接了我的电话 |
[02:35] | It’s your mother. | 是你母亲 |
[02:37] | Just a sec, Mrs. Street. Here’s Jim. | 稍等 斯特里特夫人 吉姆来了 |
[02:41] | Jim, what are you doing? That was your mom. | 吉姆 你干什么 那是你妈妈 |
[02:43] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[02:44] | Why in the world would you answer that? | 你为什么要接 |
[02:46] | What if it was an emergency? | 万一有什么紧急情况呢 |
[02:48] | Which it was. | 确实也是紧急情况 |
[02:49] | Apparently, she’s really sick. | 她病得很重 |
[02:51] | – Says they’ve got her at the prison infirmary. – She’s fine. | -说是他们把她送去了监狱医院 -她没事 |
[02:53] | She didn’t sound fine. | 听起来不是这样 |
[02:54] | I promise you it’s just another one of her scams | 我保证这只是她又一个想哄我回到她身边的 |
[02:56] | to suck me back into her life. | 鬼把戏 |
[02:58] | Well, if you’d talked to her, we’d know for sure, wouldn’t we? | 这个只有跟她聊过才能确定 不是吗 |
[03:00] | You know, there’s a reason | 我从没跟你提过我母亲 |
[03:01] | that I never mention my mother to you. | 是有原因的 |
[03:04] | I’m done with her. She’s out of my life. | 我受够她了 彻底跟她断绝联系了 |
[03:06] | I don’t want her anywhere near me, | 我不想跟她扯上什么关系 |
[03:07] | and I definitely don’t want you anywhere near her. | 也不想你跟她扯上什么关系 |
[03:11] | Believe me, it’s for your own good. | 相信我 这是为了你好 |
[03:14] | You know, I’m gonna be late. | 我要迟到了 |
[03:16] | I’ll grab breakfast at work. | 我到工作的地方吃早餐 |
[03:19] | Molly. | 莫莉 |
[03:21] | Just wait a second. | 等等 |
[03:22] | Molly. | 莫莉 |
[03:37] | Thought I was gonna be first in. Why are you two here so early? | 还以为我会第一个到 你们怎么来这么早 |
[03:39] | Wanted to get an extra workout, | 想多锻炼一下 |
[03:40] | in case Hicks throws another | 怕万一希克斯又给战术领导学院竞赛 |
[03:41] | fitness test into the T.L.I. Competition. | 增加什么体能测试 |
[03:43] | You’re really going all in. | 你还真是全力以赴 |
[03:44] | I have to if I’m gonna win it. | 想赢只能如此 |
[03:46] | Come on, Tan, tell me you’re not hoping it’s you. | 谭 别说你没有垂涎这个机会 |
[03:48] | Chance to spend a whole month in Europe with Luca, | 一个跟卢卡去欧洲待整整一个月 |
[03:49] | sharing all your SWAT knowledge. | 和所有人分享自己的特警队经验 |
[03:51] | Yeah, of course I want it to be me. | 我当然希望选我 |
[03:52] | Just hoping there’s still time to catch up to Street. | 希望还有时间能追上斯特里特 |
[03:54] | You think he’s that far out front? | 你觉得他遥遥领先我们 |
[03:55] | You got to figure, after winning the Master Gunner title. | 毕竟赢得了枪械专家的头衔 |
[03:58] | Doesn’t seem right. | 总觉得哪里不对 |
[03:59] | I mean, the guy showed almost no interest in the competition | 这家伙之前明明对比赛 |
[04:01] | when it started. Now he’s in the lead? | 一点兴趣也没有 现在却领先了 |
[04:02] | I wouldn’t count Chris out. | 我觉得克里斯还有机会 |
[04:04] | You bagged the climbing competition. | 你在攀登比赛中获胜 |
[04:06] | You already completed the sniper cadre, | 还完成了狙击手认证 |
[04:08] | the defensive tactics cadre. | 防御战术认证 |
[04:10] | I mean, I’m not putting money on it like some guys, but… | 我不会像有些人拿这个赌钱 但是… |
[04:11] | Wait. People are betting on this now? | 等下 还有人赌这个 |
[04:12] | Yeah, Rocker’s running a pool. | 嗯 洛克设了个赌局 |
[04:14] | He’s getting a lot of action, I hear. | 听说有很多人下注 |
[04:16] | Anyway, the point is, Chris is still in it. | 不管怎样 重点是 克里斯还有胜算 |
[04:18] | It’s probably gonna come down to her and Street. | 胜者可能就在她和斯特里特中产生 |
[04:21] | No offense. | 无意冒犯 |
[04:22] | Yeah, right. None taken. | 好吧 没关系 |
[04:27] | Dispatch, this is Engine 127. We are en route. | 调度 这里是127分局 我们正在路上 |
[04:29] | Do we have any further information on our structure fire? | 这次建筑物起火还掌握了什么信息吗 |
[04:31] | Negative, 127. | 没有 127 |
[04:32] | 911 caller only reported the fire. | 报警的人只说发生了火灾 |
[04:34] | Hung up without giving any details. | 没有提起任何详情就挂断了 |
[04:54] | All right, let’s go. | 好吧 我们走 |
[05:00] | Dispatch, Engine 127. We are on scene. | 调度中心 这里是127分局 我们已抵达现场 |
[05:03] | It’s just a dumpster fire. | 只是垃圾堆起火 |
[05:05] | You can cancel any further response to our location. | 不必再向这里派增援了 |
[05:09] | Look on the bright side, Cap. | 往好的方面想 队长 |
[05:10] | We knock this down and get back to the station, | 把这火扑灭了 回到局里 |
[05:13] | still get your morning run in. | 你还能去晨跑 |
[05:18] | What do you say, Bradley? | 你觉得呢 布拉德利 |
[05:19] | We let the rookie man the nozzle on this one? | 让这个新人来拿喷嘴 |
[05:21] | Who, me? | 让谁来 我吗 |
[05:22] | – You up for it? – Hell yeah. Why not? | -你愿意吗 -当然了 为什么不 |
[05:39] | All right, now, don’t get greedy. | 好了 别太猛了 |
[05:41] | Just ease into it, okay? | 悠着点 好吗 |
[05:42] | Slow and gradual. | 慢慢地 循序渐进地 |
[05:46] | – What the hell was that? – Hey. No idea. | -怎么回事 -不知道 |
[05:49] | – Shooter! Get down! Take cover! – Cooper! | -有人开枪 趴下 找掩护 -库伯 |
[05:52] | Somebody call it in! | 快上报 |
[05:53] | Captain! Cooper’s hit! | 队长 库伯中枪了 |
[05:56] | Dispatch, we’re under fire! | 调度 我们遭遇了枪击 |
[05:57] | Someone’s shooting at us! We got a man down! | 有人朝我们开枪 有个队友倒地了 |
[05:59] | Need help now! Cooper! | 请立即派救援 库伯 |
[06:04] | Coop! | 小库 |
[06:09] | Active shooter’s got firefighters pinned down. One’s been hit. | 有枪手袭击消防队员 一人中枪 |
[06:11] | Any word on their condition? | 知道他们现在的情况吗 |
[06:13] | – No. The others can’t get to him. – We know who it is? | -不知道 没有人能接近他 -知道是谁吗 |
[06:15] | Don’t know that, either. | 也不知道 |
[06:16] | The sooner we get there, the sooner we’ll find out. | 只有尽快赶到了解实情 |
[06:18] | – Everything all right? – Yeah. It’s just more crap with my mom. | -你还好吗 -没事 只是我妈又来烦我了 |
[06:21] | Thought I was done with all this. | 还以为她不会再来烦我了 |
[06:23] | I need you with us, Street. | 不要分心 斯特里特 |
[06:24] | I’m here, Hondo, 100%. | 我在 洪都 百分百投入 |
[06:40] | I’m gonna put us between him and the shooter. | 我开车挡在他和枪手之间 |
[06:46] | Damn, it’s Kyle Cooper. | 该死 是凯尔·库伯 |
[06:47] | – Cooper. Can you hear me? – Yeah. | -库伯 能听见我说话吗 -能 |
[06:51] | Stay where you are! Get back! | 别去 回来 |
[06:53] | We have Cooper. Deac. | 库伯交给我们 迪肯 |
[06:54] | Deacon, do what you can for him. | 迪肯 尽力救他 |
[06:55] | The rest of us will take care of the shooter. | 其余人去对付枪手 |
[06:57] | Street, Tan, see if you can access the building from the north. | 斯特里特 谭 看看能不能从北边进入建筑 |
[06:59] | Chris and I’ll try the east. Chris, move. | 克里斯和我去东面 克里斯 走 |
[07:02] | You’re the best LAPD could send? | 洛城警局能派出的最优秀的人就是你 |
[07:07] | All right. | 好吧 |
[07:07] | You cops really do hate us real heroes, don’t you? | 你们警察就这么恨我们这样的真英雄吗 |
[07:10] | Real heroes, huh? | 真英雄 是吗 |
[07:11] | Think your blood loss is making you | 我看是出血让你 |
[07:13] | a little bit delusional there, Cooper. | 有点出现幻觉了 库伯 |
[07:15] | Hey, stay with me. Cooper! | 挺住 库伯 |
[07:19] | 20-David. We’re on the roof, south side. | 20D 我们在屋顶 南面 |
[07:22] | Roger that, Hondo. We’re on the east. | 收到 洪都 我们在东面 |
[07:42] | He’s gone. | 他跑了 |
[07:43] | Probably bolted as soon as he saw us. | 可能一看到我们来就撤了 |
[07:45] | Access ladder back there must’ve been his escape route. | 他肯定是搭后面的梯子逃走了 |
[07:47] | This is 20-David to Command. | 这里是20D呼叫指挥部 |
[07:48] | Shooter has left the rooftop. We’ve lost sight of him. | 枪手已离开屋顶 我们看不见他了 |
[07:54] | Keep me posted, huh? | 有消息告诉我一声 |
[07:56] | I’ll want to know how he’s doing. | 我想知道他的情况 |
[07:57] | You got it, Deacon. | 好的 迪肯 |
[08:04] | – Captain. – Anything? | -队长 -有发现吗 |
[08:07] | Shooter was gone by the time we got up to the roof. | 我们到达屋顶时枪手已经逃走了 |
[08:09] | We already got a perimeter search going. RHD’s stepping in. | 我们已经派人搜查周围 劫案凶杀组也已介入 |
[08:12] | – How’s your guy doing? – I don’t know. | -你的手下怎么样了 -不知道 |
[08:15] | It’s bad. Just trying to stay positive. | 他身受重伤 希望没事 |
[08:17] | What the hell happened? | 到底发生什么了 |
[08:18] | Dumpster fire, deliberately set. | 垃圾堆起火 有人故意纵火 |
[08:20] | 911 call came from a burner. | 纵火者打电话报的警 |
[08:22] | And it’s no accident you were lured into a box canyon | 把你们引入这样一个四周都是建筑物 |
[08:24] | between these buildings. | 纸箱堆成山的地方 绝非偶然 |
[08:25] | – What, you saying that we were… – It was a trap. | -怎么 你是说我们是被… -这是个圈套 |
[08:27] | Someone’s hunting the LAFD. | 有人想对洛城消防局下手 |
[09:07] | Just heard from Ballistics on the shell casings you collected. | 你们收集到的弹壳的弹道测试报告出来了 |
[09:10] | No match in the system. | 系统中没有匹配 |
[09:12] | What about RHD? They turn up anything on their sweep? | 劫案凶杀组那边呢 他们查到什么线索没 |
[09:14] | They uncovered an illegal grow operation | 他们在附近的仓库中查到了 |
[09:16] | in one of the neighboring warehouses. | 一个非法大麻种植组织 |
[09:19] | Think maybe our shooter could’ve been the lookout for that, | 枪手可能是在给他们放风 |
[09:21] | just freaked out at the lights and sirens. | 看到警车有点被吓到 |
[09:23] | – But you’re not buying it. – Do you? | -不过你觉得不是 -你觉得是吗 |
[09:24] | Burner phone, fire set intentionally… | 一次性手机 故意纵火 |
[09:26] | This was specifically designed to lure and target firemen. | 枪手是故意引消防员进来猎杀他们 |
[09:29] | The question is: why? | 问题是 为什么 |
[09:30] | If the LAFD is under attack, | 要是洛城消防局被袭击 |
[09:32] | that throws the city’s whole emergency response system into chaos. | 全市的应急系统都要陷入混乱 |
[09:36] | I already talked to Central. | 我已经跟中部分局打过招呼了 |
[09:37] | They’re gonna try to roll patrol units with every LAFD call, | 每次洛城消防局出警他们都会跟派巡警 |
[09:40] | but with funding being squeezed, that’s a big ask. | 但是资金短缺 我们有点捉襟见肘 |
[09:43] | We’ve always had our rivalries with the smoke eaters, | 虽说消防员一直是我们的对手 |
[09:45] | but at the end of the day, it’s our job to protect them. | 但保护他们是我们的职责 |
[09:47] | Any word on the injured firefighter? | 受伤的消防员情况如何 |
[09:49] | Nothing good. | 不太乐观 |
[09:50] | He, uh, he flatlined twice on the ride in. | 他在去医院的途中昏迷了两次 |
[09:53] | They revived him, but it doesn’t bode well going into surgery. | 抢救了回来 但这对手术很不利 |
[09:56] | Deac, Cooper’s a strong dude. | 迪肯 库伯是条硬汉 |
[09:57] | And he’s a good dude. | 也是个好人 |
[09:59] | A couple years back, he volunteered himself | 几年前 我的教堂搞了一个栖息地项目 |
[10:00] | and a bunch of other firefighters | 他和几名消防队员 |
[10:01] | when my church was building a Habitat project. | 过来当志愿者 |
[10:04] | Made quick work of the place. | 在他们的帮助下 场地很快就建好了 |
[10:05] | Well, we’re all pulling for him, Deac. | 我们都在为他打气 迪肯 |
[10:07] | Prayer or two couldn’t hurt, either. | 多几个人为他祷告更好 |
[10:08] | Amen to that. | 阿门 |
[10:09] | But if he pulls through this– when he pulls through this, | 但如果他挺过这次 他一定能挺过去 |
[10:12] | it’s gonna be because of you, man. | 都是多亏了你 |
[10:16] | Do I look like a credit union to you? | 你觉得我像是开信用社的吗 |
[10:18] | You want to bet on the competition, you pay up now. Cash. | 想在比赛上下注 一次付清 现金 |
[10:21] | Fine. Fine. | 行 行 |
[10:26] | So, it’s true? | 还真有这事 |
[10:28] | You’re really taking bets on the T.L.I. Competition? | 你们还真的用战术领导学院竞赛下注 |
[10:29] | You don’t think that’s kind of screwed-up? | 不觉得这样做很混蛋吗 |
[10:31] | Don’t get your panties in a bunch, Tan. | 这有什么大惊小怪的 谭 |
[10:32] | Just a little good fun morale booster. | 只是想鼓舞下士气 开心开心 |
[10:34] | – Keeps everyone included. – He’s not even taking a vig. | -让所有人都参加参加 -他都没收下注费 |
[10:37] | Hey, hold up. | 等下 |
[10:39] | What are the odds? | 赔率是多少 |
[10:41] | Come on, you can’t get in on the betting. | 别问了 你又不能下注 |
[10:44] | It wouldn’t be ethical. You’re in the competition. | 这样不道德 你是参赛者 |
[10:46] | Sort of. | 就是 |
[10:49] | I don’t want in. | 我不想下注 |
[10:50] | I just want to know what the odds are. | 我只是想知道赔率是多少 |
[10:51] | You really don’t. | 你不会想知道的 |
[10:53] | Street’s got a little edge over Alonso, | 斯特里特略微领先于阿隆索 |
[10:54] | but they’re both pretty close to even money right now. | 不过目前他们的赔率相当 |
[10:56] | All right, and where am I? | 好吧 那我呢 |
[10:58] | Look, you got to promise not to shoot the messenger on this. | 不过你得保证听了不要生气 |
[11:00] | I don’t set the odds. The money does. | 赔率不是我定的 是根据下注来的 |
[11:02] | Come on, it can’t be that bad. I was strong out of the chute. | 得了吧 没那么差吧 我一开始还是很强劲的 |
[11:04] | I was the early leader. So what’s the money saying? | 我一开始可是遥遥领先 所以我的赔率是多少 |
[11:09] | Almost 15 to one. | 差不多十五比一 |
[11:11] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:20] | Hey, Street. | 斯特里特 |
[11:21] | Hey, listen. | 听着 |
[11:23] | Early on, you mentioned your mom. | 之前 你提到了你妈 |
[11:25] | She’s not still giving you trouble, is she? | 她现在没有再给你惹麻烦了吧 |
[11:26] | I got it all handled. | 我都处理好了 |
[11:30] | Talk to me. | 跟我说说 |
[11:32] | She tried to call me this morning from prison. | 今早 她想从监狱打电话给我 |
[11:35] | Molly answered. She didn’t know any better. | 莫莉接了 她不知道我们的情况 |
[11:37] | That doesn’t sound handled. | 听起来你并没有处理好 |
[11:39] | – Your mom still locked up? – Yeah. | -你妈还在牢里 -是的 |
[11:42] | Violating parole should’ve been just a year, max, | 违反假释条例应该最多判一年 |
[11:45] | but she’s still there, | 但她还没出来 |
[11:46] | so it can only mean she’s still screwing up. | 只能说明她还在犯事 |
[11:48] | You don’t talk to her? | 你没跟她聊过 |
[11:50] | No. I mean, I did, early on a couple times. | 没有 我之前有想好好跟她聊聊 |
[11:53] | But, y-you know, it’s always the same old B.S. with her– | 但你也知道 她说来说去都是那些 |
[11:56] | how she’s a victim, | 她也是受害者 |
[11:57] | how the C.O.’s or the prisoners aren’t treating her right. | 监狱守卫或者狱友待她有多么不好 |
[12:00] | Nothing’s ever her fault. | 她从来不觉得自己有错 |
[12:01] | She’s still blaming you for her being there? | 她还为坐牢的事怪你吗 |
[12:04] | Probably. | 可能吧 |
[12:04] | She was never exactly the forgiving type. | 她很记仇 不会轻易原谅别人 |
[12:07] | All right, look, kid. | 好了 听着 孩子 |
[12:09] | You know I’ve always tried to have your back | 你知道 你妈妈的事我一直 |
[12:11] | where your mom’s concerned. | 都是支持你的 |
[12:11] | Now, we banged heads over it early on, | 之前我们达成了共识 |
[12:13] | but when it comes down to it, | 但当你真的面对这件事时 |
[12:15] | you got to do what’s in your heart. | 你得跟随你的内心 |
[12:19] | Hondo. Come see this. | 洪都 来看一下这个 |
[12:23] | Chris just found these. | 克里斯刚刚发现了这个 |
[12:24] | It’s the security footage taken near the shooting this morning. | 这是今天枪案现场附近的监控录像 |
[12:26] | This truck was circling immediately before and after the attack. | 这辆车在案发前后一直在附近兜圈 |
[12:29] | – That’s not a fire department vehicle? – Not anymore. | -这不是消防队的车吗 -之前是 |
[12:31] | It was decommissioned a few years back, sold at auction. | 这辆车几年前就退役了 拍卖掉了 |
[12:33] | According to the plates, the new owner is this guy. | 根据车牌号 现车主是这个人 |
[12:35] | – Robert Boone. -What do we know about him? | -罗伯特·布恩 -他是什么身份 |
[12:37] | – He’s a wannabe firefighter. – Wannabe? | -他是名消防员爱好者 -爱好者 |
[12:39] | He flunked out of the LAFD Fire Academy, | 他在洛杉矶消防队火警学院的选拔中落选 |
[12:41] | three separate occasions. | 三次都失利了 |
[12:43] | Never made it past the psych eval. | 都没有通过心理评估 |
[12:44] | Most recent fail was less than a month ago. | 最近的一次落选是不到一个月前 |
[12:46] | I’m sold. Where does he live? | 我懂了 他住哪 |
[13:13] | LAPD! | 洛城警局 |
[13:14] | Hands! Let’s see your hands! | 举起手来 |
[13:15] | Wh-What the hell? What is this?! | 这什么情况 怎么了 |
[13:16] | We have a warrant. Who else is here? | 我们有搜查证 还有其他人吗 |
[13:17] | No one. It’s just, it’s just me. | 没有 就我一个人 |
[13:19] | -The rest of the house is clear. – All right, check for weapons. | -房子安全 -收到 检查一下有没有武器 |
[13:21] | Have Chris and Street check the garage. | 让克里斯和斯特里特去检查车库 |
[13:22] | Weapons? What the– Is this about the shooting this morning? | 武器 是和今早的枪案有关吗 |
[13:26] | I would never shoot a firefighter. | 我怎么可能对消防员开枪 |
[13:27] | I’m gonna be a firefighter one day. | 我以后也要当消防员的 |
[13:29] | – You’ve already flunked out of the academy three times. – So what? | -你已经落选三次了 -那又怎样 |
[13:32] | There’s a million guys applying, only a few spots. | 僧多粥少 |
[13:34] | I just have to keep at it. It’ll happen. | 只要总会成功的 |
[13:35] | What were you doing in the area of the fire this morning? | 今早案发时你在干什么 |
[13:37] | My usual. I have a radio scanner. | 和往常一样 我有一个无线电扫描器 |
[13:39] | I cruise around, check out fires, take pictures. | 巡查四周 检查火情 拍拍照片 |
[13:41] | In case you didn’t notice, it’s kind of my thing. | 你们可能不知道 我还挺擅长的 |
[13:43] | How about setting fires? That your thing, too? | 那纵火呢 你是不是也挺擅长的 |
[13:45] | No. I’m definitely not one of those guys. | 怎么会 我绝对不是那种人 |
[13:47] | So, what, all this is just a healthy obsession? | 所以说 这只是你的一个健康的嗜好 |
[13:50] | Profitable, too. | 我也用这个挣钱 |
[13:50] | You know what I make | 知道我刚才在那编辑的视频 |
[13:51] | selling videos like the one I was editing back there? | 能卖多少钱吗 |
[13:53] | More than covers rent. Trust me. | 远不止抵扣房租 相信我 |
[13:55] | 26-David. We checked everywhere. | 26D报告 我们已全部检查完毕 |
[13:57] | No weapons. No arson materials. | 没有武器 没有军火材料 |
[13:59] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[14:00] | Cooper, Hauser, Bradley. | 库珀 豪瑟尔 布莱德利 |
[14:03] | This fire… | 这场火灾 |
[14:05] | That’s the Station 127 guys. | 是127分局出的警 |
[14:07] | It’s the Princely Terrace fire. It was horrible. | 那是皇家阳台火灾的照片 挺惨烈的 |
[14:10] | 127 was the first on the scene and couldn’t knock it down. | 127分局是第一个到现场的 但没能把火扑灭 |
[14:13] | Five residents died. | 有五位居民死亡 |
[14:14] | There was a bunch of lawsuits after that. | 之后还吃了不少官司 |
[14:16] | Had to have been almost two years ago. | 已经快过去两年了 |
[14:21] | Wait a minute. What’s the date? | 等一下 这火灾是哪天来着 |
[14:23] | That was exactly two years ago today. | 正是两年前的今天 |
[14:26] | – Coincidence? – No such thing. | -是巧合吗 -不可能 |
[14:27] | So, if this morning is tied to this fire, | 所以说 今早的这场火灾是计划好的 |
[14:29] | the shooter is not going after all of LAFD. | 枪手不是针对整个洛城消防局 |
[14:31] | No. Commander, | 不是 报告长官 |
[14:32] | looks like the shooter is specifically targeting Station 127– | 看上去枪手是专门针对127分局的 |
[14:35] | some sort of revenge motive. | 疑似有报复倾向 |
[14:37] | Hondo. Station 127 just rolled out on a reported structure fire. | 洪都 127分局刚对一起建筑物失火出警 |
[14:40] | 911 call came from another burner phone. | 又有人用一次性手机报警 |
[14:43] | Sir, that’s got to be another trap. | 长官 这肯定又是一个圈套 |
[14:44] | Agreed. I’ll radio ahead, | 同意 我先用无线电和他们联系 |
[14:45] | try to stop them from rolling into an ambush. | 以防他们掉进埋伏 |
[14:48] | Your team’s closest. | 你们队离的最近 |
[14:49] | We’re already in motion. | 我们马上行动 |
[14:54] | Dispatch, it’s a huge one. We’re gonna need some more… | 报告调度 火势很大 需要增援 |
[15:03] | Take cover! Get in the rig! | 找掩护 快上车 |
[15:04] | Bradley, get your guys inside. Take cover. | 布莱德利 快让你们的人上车 做好掩护 |
[15:07] | Street, Tan, Chris, get eyes. | 斯特里特 谭 克里斯 找到制高点 |
[15:08] | See if you can spot a threat. | 看看能否找到嫌疑人 |
[15:09] | You think he’s here? | 你觉得枪手在这 |
[15:10] | Don’t know. But we got to be safe. | 我也不确定 不过还是小心为好 |
[15:11] | The building’s vacant, slated for demo. | 这栋建筑目前闲置 备案为样楼 |
[15:13] | Any harm in letting it burn? | 就让火这么烧着有危险吗 |
[15:14] | As long as it’s confined. | 火势不蔓延就没事 |
[15:15] | But if we wait too long and that fire spreads, | 如果耗时太久 火势蔓延 |
[15:16] | we’re gonna have real trouble. | 我们就会有大麻烦了 |
[15:23] | Lot of places for a sniper to set up. | 有很多地方适合狙击手埋伏 |
[15:24] | East side of the street offers the better vantage point. | 这条街东面的地理位置更优越 |
[15:26] | That’d be my choice. | 要是我 我就选那里 |
[15:30] | – Damn it, we got movement. – You see the shooter? | -该死 我看到有人了 -你看到枪手了 |
[15:31] | No. In the burning building. Number three window. | 不是 是在着火的建筑里 三号窗口 |
[15:33] | Hondo, bad news. | 洪都 坏消息 |
[15:34] | Burning building’s not empty. | 着火的建筑里有人 |
[15:36] | We got people on the upper floor. | 我们看到楼上有人了 |
[15:37] | Building’s supposed to be vacant. | 大楼应该是空的 |
[15:38] | Must be squatters. They’re trapped. | 一定是违法占据者 他们被困住了 |
[15:39] | Got to get my men in there. | 得派我的人进去 |
[15:40] | No. Not until it’s safe. | 不行 得等到安全为止 |
[15:42] | We get paid to get shot at. You don’t. | 暴露于枪击威胁中是我们的工作 你们不是 |
[15:43] | We don’t even know for sure the shooter’s here. | 我们甚至不确定枪手在这 |
[15:45] | That call could’ve come from anyone. | 那通电话有可能来自于任何人 |
[15:46] | I’m not letting those people burn. | 我不能眼睁睁看着那些人被烧死 |
[15:52] | Hauser, maintain your distance. | 豪瑟尔 保持距离 |
[15:53] | We don’t know what we’re dealing with. | 我们不知道前面是什么情况 |
[16:06] | Tan, hold up. We got movement. | 谭 等一下 我看到人了 |
[16:07] | Possible bogey. Brick building, nine o’clock. | 有可能是他 红砖建筑 九点钟方向 |
[16:09] | Broken window, top floor. | 在坏掉的窗口 顶楼 |
[16:11] | Captain, hold up. We got eyes on the shooter. | 队长 停下 我们看到狙击手了 |
[16:17] | This is 20-David to Command! | 20D呼叫指挥部 |
[16:18] | We are taking fire! | 我们正遭到攻击 |
[16:19] | Roger, 20-David. | 收到 20D |
[16:20] | Rolling back up. | 已派出增援 |
[16:21] | Air support is inbound. | 空中支援马上到 |
[16:23] | Chris, take cover behind that van. | 克里斯 以那辆车为掩护 |
[16:25] | – Work suppression. We’ll cover you. – Roger that. | -压制枪手 我们掩护你 -收到 |
[16:31] | Tan, get us in there! Go! Go! | 谭 开车带我们进去 快 |
[16:33] | You got it, boss. | 没问题 老大 |
[16:40] | 24-David. The shooter dropped back. He left the window! | 24D 枪手撤退了 他离开了窗户 |
[16:43] | All right, let’s go, go. Get us in, now. | 好 我们上 我们进去 快 |
[16:56] | Shooter’s perch has to be up there, somewhere on the right. | 枪手的一定是藏在这里 右边的某个位置 |
[16:58] | He could be anywhere now. | 他现在不知去向 |
[16:59] | Deac, you and Street work the windows. | 迪肯 你和斯特里特排查窗户 |
[17:01] | Tan, you’re with me. | 谭 你跟我走 |
[17:09] | This is it. This is where he was. | 就是这里 他之前就在这 |
[17:11] | Hondo, shooter’s not here. Must be on the move. | 洪都 枪手不在这 他一定是逃走了 |
[17:32] | Hondo. We got a rabbit! | 洪都 我们看到嫌犯了 |
[17:34] | Deacon, we got eyes. He’s running. | 迪肯 我们看到他了 他逃走了 |
[17:36] | LAPD! Stop! | 洛城警局 站住 |
[17:51] | Deacon, he’s on the ground floor. | 迪肯 他在一楼 |
[17:53] | You and Street try the front stairs. | 你和斯特里特去前门楼梯堵他 |
[17:55] | – Tan. – Already on it. | -谭 -已经准备好了 |
[18:02] | Go. | 上 |
[18:11] | Hondo, you smell that? | 洪都 你闻到了吗 |
[18:13] | Gasoline. | 汽油 |
[18:19] | Don’t move. Get your hands up. | 不要动 把手举起来 |
[18:25] | Hey, come on, come on! No! | 冷静 别冲动 |
[18:26] | Don’t try it, Hondo. Come on. | 别追了 洪都 冷静 |
[18:31] | This place is a maze. Got to be a dozen routes out of here. | 这个地方跟迷宫一样 逃跑线路可以有十几条 |
[18:33] | – Son of a bitch slipped us! – Hey, it’s still a win. | -这个混蛋从我们手上溜了 -还是我们赢了 |
[18:36] | We saved the 127 guys from walking into an ambush. | 我们救了127分局的人 没让他们遭遇伏击 |
[18:38] | Yeah, we won this battle, Hondo. | 这次是我们赢了 洪都 |
[18:48] | That’s him. Got some stubble now, lost some weight maybe, | 这就是他 现在有一点胡茬 也许瘦了一点 |
[18:50] | but that’s definitely our guy. | 但这绝对就是我们要找的人 |
[18:51] | His name’s Adam Max. | 他的名字是亚当·马克斯 |
[18:52] | Based on your tip about the Princely Terrace fire, | 根据你关于皇家阳台的消息 |
[18:55] | RHD started digging. | 劫案凶杀专案组开始了调查 |
[18:56] | They didn’t have to go deep. | 他们根本不用深挖 |
[18:58] | Max’s wife and child were two of the fire’s fatalities. | 马克思的妻子和孩子两人死于火灾 |
[19:01] | And obviously he’s decided that Station 127 is responsible. | 很显然 他觉得127分局的人要为此负责 |
[19:04] | Well, he filed a lawsuit after the fire, | 在火灾后 他提起了诉讼 |
[19:06] | but he didn’t go after the landlord | 但是他跟其他受害者不一样 |
[19:07] | or the insurance companies like the other victims. | 他要诉讼的不是房东 或者保险公司 |
[19:09] | He filed a wrongful death suit against the LAFD. | 他控告洛城消防局过失致死 |
[19:12] | Wrongful death? I don’t get it. | 过失致死 我没明白 |
[19:13] | Neither did the jury, apparently. | 很显然 法官也是 |
[19:15] | He lost the lawsuit. | 他输了诉讼 |
[19:16] | Just exhausted his appeals about two weeks ago. | 两周前 他最后一次上诉也被驳回 |
[19:18] | So now he’s trying to find another way | 所以 他现在想用其它办法 |
[19:20] | to make Hauser and his men pay. | 让豪瑟尔和他的手下付出代价 |
[19:21] | Well, the only address we have on record | 他唯一记录在案的地址 |
[19:23] | is the Princely Terrace apartment building. | 就是皇家阳台公寓 |
[19:24] | – That’s just an empty lot now. – Social media? | -那里现在就是片空地 -社交媒体呢 |
[19:26] | Yeah, we just started looking. | 刚开始查 |
[19:28] | A lot of hate there, | 上面发表了很多仇恨性言论 |
[19:29] | but nothing that points to where he’s living. | 但是没有指向他现在地址的信息 |
[19:33] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[19:33] | He’s references a grief counseling center, Vista Madera. | 他提到了一家悲伤资讯中心 维斯塔·马德拉 |
[19:36] | If he spent time there, maybe they know how to find him. | 如果他在那待过 或许那里的人知道他的下落 |
[19:37] | All right, take Street and go. | 好 带上斯特里特去吧 |
[19:40] | Sir, he’s got to know that we can ID him now. | 长官 他肯定知道我们已经查清他的身份了 |
[19:42] | He’s either gonna disappear… | 他要么从此消失 |
[19:43] | Or accelerate his attacks. | 要么就会加快他的袭击计划 |
[19:45] | I’ll talk to Emergency Management, | 我去联系应急管理部 |
[19:46] | have Station 127 stand down. | 让127分局暂时待命 |
[19:48] | Now, we can invite Captain Hauser and his men | 我们可以邀请豪瑟尔队长和他的队员 |
[19:50] | into SWAT for protection, assuming you have no objection. | 到特警队来加以保护 我觉得你应该不会反对 |
[19:53] | – Not at all. The more the merrier. – All right. | -完全没意见 人越多越好 -好 |
[19:59] | 悲伤的五个阶段 否定 愤怒 调整 抑郁 接受 | |
[19:59] | It’s a little bit of an oversimplification maybe. | 这上面写的可能有点过于简化了 |
[20:02] | People handle grief differently. | 人们应对悲伤的方式各不相同 |
[20:04] | We don’t all progress the same way, at the same rate. | 应对的方式不同 速度也不同 |
[20:06] | I’m guessing Adam Max would be an example of that? | 我猜亚当·马克斯就是一个例子 |
[20:08] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[20:10] | Adam was stuck in the anger phase, intensely. | 亚当被牢牢地困在了愤怒阶段 |
[20:14] | – Are you still working with him? – No. | -你还在帮助他吗 -没有了 |
[20:16] | I had to ask Adam to stop coming around. | 我不得不让亚当不要再来了 |
[20:18] | He was a detriment to the others in group session. | 他的存在不利于小组里其他人的恢复 |
[20:22] | Yeah, denied them an opportunity to heal. | 是的 他们失去了恢复的机会 |
[20:24] | How do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[20:25] | Well, he would monopolize the time, ranting endlessly, | 他会占用所有时间 无止境地大吼大叫 |
[20:29] | blaming the firemen for his family’s death. | 把他家人的死归咎于消防队 |
[20:32] | Look, I can’t imagine the horror of what Adam went through. | 我无法想象亚当经历的事有多可怕 |
[20:35] | I mean, coming home to find his building on fire, | 回到家发现家里着火了 |
[20:38] | the firemen retreating with his family still inside. | 家人还在里面 消防员却在撤离 |
[20:42] | I see a lot of pain here. | 我在这里见过很多种伤痛 |
[20:43] | What Adam was dealing with was much deeper, much darker. | 但亚当正在经历的要更加深层 更加黑暗 |
[20:48] | And I can only assume since leaving that he’s gotten much worse. | 我只能猜测他自从离开这里之后情况更严重了 |
[20:51] | Ms. Coffey, | 科菲女士 |
[20:51] | it is very important that we find Adam as quickly as possible. | 我们必须尽快找到亚当 |
[20:54] | Any idea how we do that? | 你知道该怎么找吗 |
[20:55] | Any clue where he might be living? | 你知道他住在哪里吗 |
[20:56] | No. I just assumed he was living in that RV. | 不知道 我一直以为他住在那辆野营车里 |
[20:58] | He had an RV? | 他有辆野营车 |
[20:59] | Yeah. I mean, I walked him out to the parking lot a few times, | 是的 我有几次送他去停车场 |
[21:01] | mostly just to get him out of the building. | 虽然基本上只是为了让他赶紧出去 |
[21:03] | It was clear that he was living out of that thing. | 他很显然就住在野营车里 |
[21:11] | – Hey, Tan the man. – Hey, Luca. | -你好 谭 -你好 卢卡 |
[21:14] | What’s up? You know I always love seeing your face, | 有事吗 你知道我总是很高兴看到你 |
[21:16] | but I got some local PDs about to drag me out to the brat house. | 但我这正有几个本地警察要拉我去吃饭 |
[21:20] | Yeah, all right. Yeah, some other time, maybe. | 好吧 那改天吧 |
[21:22] | No. | 别 |
[21:23] | I got a second or two. What’s up? | 我还有几分钟 怎么了 |
[21:25] | It’s about the T.L.I. Competition. | 是关于战术领导学院竞赛的事 |
[21:28] | Dude. You know I have no say in who’s gonna be my partner out here. | 老兄 你知道我没法干涉谁会成为我的搭档 |
[21:31] | – That’s all Hicks’s call. – I know. | -都是希克斯说了算 -我知道 |
[21:32] | It’s just, man, I-I feel like | 只是 兄弟 我之前 |
[21:34] | I’ve been kicking ass on SWAT for a long time now. | 在特警队一直都是领头羊 |
[21:37] | Is Hicks really gonna make his pick | 希克斯真的会只根据 |
[21:38] | based on these last couple weeks? | 过去几周的表现来决定人选吗 |
[21:39] | On some stupid competition? | 就凭一个破比赛 |
[21:41] | Well, yeah. I mean, that’s kind of the point of the whole thing. | 是的 我是说 这整个竞赛的意义就在于此 |
[21:43] | Look, I already talked to Hondo, so I know what’s up. | 我已经跟洪都聊过了 我知道现在情况如何 |
[21:46] | You’re not out of it yet, okay? | 你还没有出局 好吗 |
[21:47] | You just got to make your mark in the time you got left, | 你只需要在剩下的时间里好好表现 |
[21:50] | that’s all. | 就这么简单 |
[21:52] | Hey, sorry, man. My German bruders are here, so I got to go. | 老兄 抱歉 那帮德国兄弟来了 我得走了 |
[21:55] | Just put yourself out there and get yourself noticed, okay? | 好好表现 脱颖而出 好吗 |
[21:59] | – All right, good luck, bro. – Tschuss. | -好了 祝你好运 兄弟 -再见 |
[22:10] | So, what you think? | 味道如何 |
[22:10] | Your first taste of Guate-Mama’s. Amazing, right? | 第一次吃危地妈妈餐厅的东西 是不是很棒 |
[22:12] | You guys are blowing my mind right now. | 你们真是震惊到我了 |
[22:15] | This is from your food truck? You own it? | 这是你们的餐车供应的 是属于你们的车 |
[22:17] | 20-Squad does, yeah. All partners. | 是20队的 全体成员共有的 |
[22:20] | Talk at the fire station’s always been | 消防队里一直传的是 |
[22:21] | that firemen have the best food. I mean, cops… | 消防员的伙食是最好的 而警察 |
[22:23] | – You know, they don’t… – Let me guess. | -他们都不… -让我猜猜看 |
[22:25] | We’re just the coffee and doughnut clowns? | 说我们只有咖啡和甜甜圈 |
[22:26] | Don’t worry about it. We know how much smack you talk about us. | 没事 我们知道你们整天编排我们 |
[22:29] | – Plus, we give as good as we get. – Do you? | -更何况 我们也都编排回去了 -真的吗 |
[22:36] | Sergeant David Kay. I need you over here front and center. | 大卫·凯警司 请到前面来 |
[22:40] | Come on, man. | 快点 老哥 |
[22:41] | – What’s this about? – No idea, I swear. | -这是什么情况 -我真不知道 |
[22:42] | All right, everybody. Listen up. I got something to say. | 好了 各位 听好 我有话说 |
[22:45] | Just got word from a nurse friend over at Holy Cross. | 我在圣十字医院的一个护士朋友刚告诉我 |
[22:48] | Kyle Cooper is out of surgery. He’s doing well. | 凯尔·库伯已经从手术室出来了 手术很成功 |
[22:50] | Doctors expect him to make a full recovery. | 医生认为他能完全康复 |
[22:53] | And there’s more. According to the docs, | 还有 医生说 |
[22:55] | Cooper wouldn’t have made it if it wasn’t for Sergeant Kay. | 如果不是凯警司 库珀肯定挺不过来 |
[22:59] | All right, Deac. | 太棒了 迪肯 |
[23:00] | All right, Deac! | 太棒了 迪肯 |
[23:03] | All right, all right. That’s enough, that’s enough. | 好了 好了 够了 够了 |
[23:04] | I’m sure the surgeons deserve the real credit. | 真正值得赞扬的应该是医生们 |
[23:06] | – Way to go, Deac. – Yes. | -好样的 迪肯 -没错 |
[23:09] | Congrats. | 恭喜 |
[23:12] | It’s nice to see our two departments getting along for once. | 难得看到我们两个部门合得来 |
[23:17] | What’s up? | 怎么 |
[23:19] | Don’t tell me you’re already missing our usual rivalry. | 别告诉我你想念我们互掐的时候了 |
[23:23] | Just thinking about the Princely Terrace fire. | 我只是在想皇家阳台大火 |
[23:26] | You know, you can be a hero 99% of the time… | 99%的情况下 你都是英雄 |
[23:28] | Yeah, but it’s that one percent that keeps us up at night. | 是的 但正是这百分之一让我们彻夜难眠 |
[23:31] | I’m the one that made the call. | 是我下的命令 |
[23:33] | I pulled my guys out. | 让我的人撤退 |
[23:35] | Left Adam Max’s family inside to die. | 把亚当·马克斯的家人留在里面等死 |
[23:37] | That building was coming down. | 那栋大楼要塌了 |
[23:39] | All the major structural support was starting to collapse. | 所有主支撑结构都在崩塌 |
[23:41] | You protected your men. | 你保护了你的人 |
[23:43] | It’s a brutal call, | 这是个残酷的决定 |
[23:45] | but it’s the burden we bear. | 但这是我们要承担的责任 |
[23:46] | I ordered them out | 我命令他们出去 |
[23:48] | even though I could still hear people screaming inside. | 尽管我能听到里面的尖叫 |
[23:52] | Cooper took a bullet this morning. It should’ve been me. | 库珀今早挨了一枪 受伤的本应是我 |
[23:56] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[23:57] | Don’t even begin to go there, you hear me? | 别往那方面想 听到了吗 |
[23:59] | Commander, Captain, you have a phone call. | 指挥官 队长 有电话找你们 |
[24:01] | It’s Adam Max. | 是亚当·马克斯 |
[24:06] | Mr. Max, this is Commander Hicks, LAPD SWAT. | 马克斯先生 我是洛城警局特警队的希克斯指挥官 |
[24:10] | I have no interest in talking to you, Commander. | 我没兴趣和你废话 指挥官 |
[24:13] | I’m calling for Captain Hauser. | 我找豪瑟尔队长 |
[24:16] | I know he’s there. | 我知道他在这 |
[24:19] | I’m here. | 我在 |
[24:20] | I’m listening. | 你说 |
[24:21] | You’re a coward, Hauser. | 你是个懦夫 豪瑟尔 |
[24:23] | Same as you were the night that you let my family die. | 就像你放任我家人死去的那晚一样 |
[24:26] | But that won’t stop me. | 但那阻止不了我 |
[24:28] | Now, if you | 如果你 |
[24:28] | and your men are gonna hide in your little bunker, | 和你的人继续当缩头乌龟 |
[24:31] | then all of LAFD is fair game, you understand me? | 那整个洛城消防局都是我的猎物 明白吗 |
[24:36] | It’s open season, | 狩猎季节到了 |
[24:37] | and their deaths are gonna be on your hands, | 他们的死将由你来负责 |
[24:40] | just like the deaths of my wife and my daughter. | 就像我妻子和女儿的死一样 |
[24:43] | Mr. Max, if we could just… | 马克斯先生 我们能不能 |
[24:45] | – just talk… – No. No more talk. | -谈一谈 -不 没什么好说的了 |
[24:48] | Court testimony, depositions– I heard it all. | 法庭证词 口供 我听够了 |
[24:52] | The time for talk is over. | 谈话时间结束 |
[24:53] | It’s time to act now. | 是时候行动了 |
[24:55] | Mr. Max, whatever you’re planning to do, | 马克斯先生 不管你打的什么算盘 |
[24:57] | it’s not gonna bring your wife and daughter back. | 都不能让你的妻女死而复生 |
[25:05] | Mr. Max? | 马克思先生 |
[25:06] | Mr. Max? Tan, you got anything? | 马克斯先生 谭 有发现吗 |
[25:09] | The call pinged off three different towers in the North Valley. | 信号指向三个北谷的不同信号塔 |
[25:11] | He’s in motion. Could be on the 5, maybe the 210. | 他在移动 可能在5号公路上 也可能是210 |
[25:13] | We roll units, he’ll be ten miles down the road | 我们出动部队 等赶到时 |
[25:15] | by the time we get there. | 他也已经在十英里外了 |
[25:16] | Tell Hondo I want all teams on standby, ready to roll. | 告诉洪都我要所有队伍待命 准备出发 |
[25:20] | We’ll monitor Fire Dispatch. That’s the best we can do right now. | 我们会监控消防调度 目前只能做到这样了 |
[25:23] | There’s no way you can protect every firefighter in Los Angeles. | 你不可能保护洛杉矶所有消防员 |
[25:26] | No. There’s not. | 我的确不能 |
[25:36] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[25:37] | The Sylmar station got a call from a rideshare driver. | 西尔玛分局接到一个拼车司机的电话 |
[25:40] | Said he pulled over because his passenger was in labor. | 他说他靠边停车 因为乘客要生了 |
[25:42] | When the paramedics and firefighters showed up, | 医护人员和消防员赶到时 |
[25:44] | the car exploded. | 汽车爆炸了 |
[25:45] | It’s another trap, only he’s changed his game. | 又一个陷阱 不过他改变了策略 |
[25:47] | Firebomb instead of a rifle. | 把步枪换成了燃烧弹 |
[25:49] | Calling the station directly instead of 911. | 跳过911直接打给消防局 |
[25:51] | I feel like we’re falling behind rather than catching up. | 我们毫无进展 甚至逐渐落后 |
[25:54] | How bad? | 有多糟糕 |
[25:56] | Two more firemen injured. | 又有两名消防员受伤 |
[25:57] | We’re lucky it wasn’t worse. | 没有更糟已经是万幸 |
[25:58] | Talked to CHP on scene. | 现场的加州高速巡逻队说 |
[25:59] | That explosion was designed to throw burning gasoline, | 爆炸的目的是投掷燃烧的汽油 |
[26:02] | incinerate anyone in its radius. | 焚烧范围内的所有人 |
[26:04] | He wanted to see firefighters burn. | 他想看到消防员被烧死 |
[26:05] | All on my account. | 都是因为我 |
[26:07] | This isn’t on you. | 这不怪你 |
[26:09] | I wish that were true. | 真不怪我就好了 |
[26:19] | Molly. | 莫莉 |
[26:20] | – What’s up? – I know you’re busy, | -怎么了 -我知道你很忙 |
[26:23] | but I called the prison to check on your mom. | 但我打给监狱问了你妈妈的情况 |
[26:25] | You did what? | 你干了什么 |
[26:26] | She wasn’t lying, Jim. | 她没有撒谎 吉姆 |
[26:28] | I talked to a doctor. It’s something with her liver. | 我和医生谈过了 她肝脏出了问题 |
[26:31] | They’re transferring her to a hospital for tests. | 他们要送她去医院做检查 |
[26:32] | – It’s bad. – Molly, I told you, | -情况很糟 -莫莉 我说过了 |
[26:33] | I want nothing to do with her, okay? You know our history. | 我不想和她有任何瓜葛 好吗 你明知我们的过去 |
[26:36] | Her-her drug abuse. Alcohol. Violence. | 她滥用药物 酒精 还施暴 |
[26:39] | And every one of those things is consistent with her being abused. | 可这一切都与她被虐待的事实有关 |
[26:42] | Do not go making her a victim. | 不要把她搞得像个受害者似的 |
[26:44] | Babe, she is a victim. | 宝贝 她就是个受害者 |
[26:46] | I deal with women like your mother all the time, | 我一直都在和你妈妈这样的妇女打交道 |
[26:49] | their lives destroyed | 她们的生活因为 |
[26:50] | by the trauma of being abused and never getting help. | 被虐待并从未得到救助的创伤而被毁掉了 |
[26:53] | 20 years ago, she needed treatment, | 20年前 她需要戒毒治疗 |
[26:55] | and all she’s had is a life of black eyes and incarceration. | 而她得到的只是虐待和牢狱之灾 |
[26:58] | So, you’re saying | 那你是说 |
[26:59] | – this is my fault for having her locked up again? – No. | -又把她送进监狱是我的错了 -不 |
[27:02] | But, Jim, this is the woman who gave birth to you. | 可吉姆 这是给了你生命的人啊 |
[27:04] | And dragged me through hell every day since. | 而之后的每一天 她都把一同拉进了深渊 |
[27:07] | She betrayed me, lied to me. | 她背叛了我 对我撒谎 |
[27:08] | She stole from me. She almost cost me my career at SWAT. | 她从我这偷钱 差点断送了我在特警队的前途 |
[27:12] | I really can’t believe you’re taking her side on this. | 我真无法相信你会站在她那一边 |
[27:14] | I’m not taking sides. | 我并没有站队 |
[27:16] | Well, don’t you think maybe you should be? | 难道你不觉得你应该作出选择吗 |
[27:19] | You know what? | 跟你说吧 |
[27:19] | I can’t do this right now. I’m at work, okay? I just… | 现在我没法说这事 我还在工作呢 我… |
[27:23] | can’t do this. | 没办法说这个 |
[27:26] | Come on, let’s see it. | 来吧 给我们露一手 |
[27:28] | 31 32 31. 32. | |
[27:30] | Come on, baby, let’s go. You got this. | 加油 加油 你能行 |
[27:32] | – Come on. – Not a chance. He can’t touch my record. | -加油 -没可能 他够不到我的记录 |
[27:34] | – Come on, let’s go. – Let’s go. | -加油 加油 -加油 |
[27:36] | – Is that it? – Don’t listen to them, all right? Five more. | -不行了吧 -别听他们的 再来5个 |
[27:38] | – Is that it? – Let’s see it. | -不行了吧 -给我们露一手 |
[27:40] | Winner and still champion! | 胜者以及连胜的冠军 |
[27:44] | Bradley. Where’s your captain? | 布拉德利 你们队长呢 |
[27:46] | Not sure. Haven’t seen him. | 不清楚 没看见他 |
[27:47] | Anybody know where Hauser is? | 有谁知道豪瑟尔在哪吗 |
[27:50] | Well, Deac, what’s going on? | 迪肯 出什么事了 |
[27:52] | Commander. | 指挥官 |
[27:53] | I think Hauser’s gone and done something stupid. | 我认为豪瑟尔跑去干傻事了 |
[27:55] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[27:56] | ?Deacon went back into Adam Max’s social media | 迪肯又去上了亚当·麦克斯的社交媒体 |
[27:58] | and found a reply to one of Max’s rants. | 并发现麦克斯的疯话下有个回复 |
[27:59] | It’s from Captain Hauser, posted 15 minutes ago. | 是豪瑟尔队长留的 15分钟以前 |
[28:02] | “I’m the one you’re angry at. Let’s talk in person.” | “你的怒火是冲我来的 我们面谈吧” |
[28:05] | He gave Max his number, and now he’s gone. | 他给麦克斯留了电话号 现在他人不见了 |
[28:07] | He’s gonna give himself up hoping to save his men, for God’s sakes. | 天啊 他要牺牲自己去救他的人 |
[28:10] | I’ll start a trace on Hauser’s phone, | 我去追踪豪瑟尔的手机 |
[28:12] | send you the tracking information. | 会把定位信息发给你的 |
[28:26] | I’m surprised you had the guts to show up. | 真没想到你有胆量露面 |
[28:30] | Given your track record. | 基于你过往的情况 |
[28:32] | – I came because I needed to apologize. – Apologize? | -我来是因为我需要道个歉 -道歉 |
[28:35] | You think there’s some version of this where I forgive you? | 你以为我有可能会原谅你吗 |
[28:39] | You let my wife and my little girl burn to death. | 你让我妻子和我的女儿活活烧死 |
[28:44] | You’re right. And every day, I’ve wanted to tell you | 你说得对 每一天我都想对你说 |
[28:47] | how sorry I am, but the city wouldn’t let me. | 我是多抱歉 但市里不让我这么做 |
[28:50] | Liability, they said. | 赔偿责任 他们说 |
[28:53] | – Adam, I am so sorry that we couldn’t save them. – “Couldn’t”? | -亚当 我们没能救下她们我真的很抱歉 -“没能” |
[28:56] | That we didn’t. | 没去救 |
[28:58] | That I didn’t save them. | 是我没去救下她们 |
[29:01] | But if we had tried, my men would have died, too. | 但如果我们真去救了 我的人也会死的 |
[29:06] | No. It’s too late for excuses. | 不 现在还找借口已经太晚了 |
[29:09] | It was too late the moment that you let them die. | 从你让她们烧死那一刻 一切就已经太晚了 |
[29:12] | Okay. What do you want from me? | 你想要我怎么样 |
[29:15] | Over there. Go. | 去那边 走 |
[29:17] | Okay. Okay, just… | 好 你… |
[29:19] | just calm down. | 冷静点 |
[29:32] | We’re close. | 我们很近了 |
[29:33] | Within 50 feet. | 30米以内 |
[29:34] | Nothing. Where the hell is he? | 没有啊 他到底在哪儿 |
[29:36] | Try calling him. | 给他打电话试试 |
[29:56] | 30-David to 20-David. | 30D呼叫20D |
[29:57] | Hondo, slow your roll. | 洪都 你开慢点 |
[29:59] | We’re already here, and Hauser’s gone. | 我们已经到了 豪瑟尔不见了 |
[30:07] | Look, Adam, this isn’t gonna accomplish anything. | 听着亚当 这不会有任何意义的 |
[30:09] | Just shut up and go. Come on. Move. | 闭嘴给我走吧 快 赶紧走 |
[30:20] | Open it. | 打开 |
[30:23] | Come on. Come on. | 快点 快点 |
[30:26] | Get in the chair. Come on. Put these on. | 坐椅子上 快 把这个戴上 |
[30:28] | Put them on. Cuff them behind your back. | 戴上 从背后拷起来 |
[30:33] | You know, I’ve spent countless hours | 我花了无数的时间 |
[30:35] | – imagining what you must’ve gone through. – No. | -去想象你所经历的 -不 |
[30:39] | You can’t. You can’t imagine. | 你没办法 你无法想象 |
[30:41] | See, you let my family die, | 你让我的家人烧死了 |
[30:43] | and now you’re gonna die. Yeah. | 现在你也要死了 没错 |
[30:44] | You’re gonna burn. You’re gonna burn just like they did. | 你要被烧死 就像她们那样 |
[30:48] | Hondo. Someone just triggered a GPS PASS beacon | 洪都 有人刚刚触发了127分局消防队外的 |
[30:51] | outside the Station 127 firehouse. | 闯入定位发射装置 |
[30:55] | Copy, Commander. On our way. | 收到 长官 这就去 |
[31:21] | That’s got to be Max’s RV. | 那个应该就是马克斯的野营车 |
[31:23] | Position of the GPS beacon puts him in that trailer right there. | GPS定位显示他就在那辆车里 |
[31:30] | Clear. | 安全 |
[31:38] | Chris, Street, flank from cover on the left. | 克里斯 斯特里特 左侧掩护下攻击侧面 |
[31:40] | Tan, up on the roof, get me eyes. | 谭 上屋顶 给我们盯着 |
[31:42] | Let’s move. | 大家行动 |
[31:53] | Adam Max! | 亚当·马克斯 |
[31:54] | This is Sergeant Harrelson, LAPD. | 我是洛城警局的哈里森警司 |
[32:00] | Cover! Cover! | 隐蔽 隐蔽 |
[32:01] | Go away! | 滚开 |
[32:02] | I smell gas again. | 我又闻到汽油味了 |
[32:08] | Come on now, Adam. Don’t be stupid. | 出来吧 亚当 别犯傻了 |
[32:10] | You got no way out of here. | 你插翅难逃了 |
[32:11] | What makes you think I’m looking for a way out? | 你哪只眼睛看见我想逃了 |
[32:26] | Captain, it’s Deacon! Are you in there? | 队长 我是迪肯 你在里面吗 |
[32:29] | I’m here! | 我在 |
[32:30] | Don’t know how much longer, though. | 不过不知道能待多久了 |
[32:34] | Take cover! | 隐蔽 |
[32:39] | Deac, we can’t risk a shot from here with Hauser inside. | 迪肯 豪瑟尔在里面 我们不能冒险开枪 |
[32:43] | Anybody got an angle on the shooter? | 有人能看见枪手位置吗 |
[32:44] | Negative, Hondo. There’s too much smoke. | 不能 洪都 烟太浓了 |
[32:47] | We can barely make out the trailer. | 勉强能看见车 |
[32:50] | Hondo, trailer’s got a skylight on top. | 洪都 车顶有个天窗 |
[32:52] | If I can get down there, might give me access. | 如果我下去 也许能进去 |
[32:53] | Negative. That’s a no-go, Tan. | 不行 不允许 谭 |
[32:55] | Too dangerous. You’ll have no cover. | 太危险了 没有人掩护你 |
[32:57] | Whatever your plan was, it’s not happening. | 不论你有什么打算 都不可以 |
[32:59] | Let’s figure out a way to end this peacefully. | 我们想办法和平解决 |
[33:02] | I need you guys to fall back. | 我需要你们后退 |
[33:04] | Screw that. Our captain’s in there. | 退个屁 我们队长在里面呢 |
[33:06] | Listen to me. We got an active shooter, all right? This is real. | 听我解释 我们有个角度能看到枪手 真的 |
[33:09] | Fall back! | 后退 |
[33:10] | Move! You’re gonna have to let us get him. | 快点 你们得让我们救他 |
[33:17] | 24-David. We’re running out of time. | 24D 我们没有时间了 |
[33:36] | Hondo, Tan dropped down. He’s on the trailer. | 洪都 谭跳下去了 他在车上了 |
[33:38] | Tan, report! | 谭 汇报情况 |
[33:40] | I’m good. Getting eyes inside. | 我没事 正在观察里面情况 |
[33:43] | He’s got a trap door. | 他有个天窗 |
[33:46] | Adam escaped! He’s on the run! | 亚当逃跑了 他跑了 |
[33:48] | Chris, Street, stay on Max. We’ll move on Hauser. | 克里斯 斯特里特 跟住马克斯 我们救豪尔泽 |
[33:51] | He’s on the east, between the containers. | 他在东侧 集装箱中间 |
[33:55] | – Captain. Captain Hauser! – In here! | -队长 豪尔泽队长 -在里面 |
[33:57] | Hurry! Deac, we need a hose line. | 快点 迪肯 我们需要水带 |
[34:02] | Give me that line! | 把水带给我 |
[34:02] | It’s over, Adam. | 结束了 亚当 |
[34:03] | Drop your weapon and come on out. | 放下武器出来吧 |
[34:05] | There’s no need to die here. | 没必要死在这 |
[34:06] | No need to keep living. | 没必要继续活着 |
[34:09] | Ease it open gently. | 轻轻打开 |
[34:11] | Aim for the base of the flames. | 瞄准火焰底部 |
[34:12] | Yeah, yeah, I got it. Don’t worry. | 好 我知道 别担心 |
[34:14] | Cut me a path, Deac. | 给我开一条路 迪肯 |
[34:19] | Chris, between the containers. | 克里斯 集装箱中间 |
[34:26] | – You hurt? – No, no. | -你受伤了吗 -没有 |
[34:28] | All right, come on. Let’s get you out of here. | 好了 走吧 我们离开这里 |
[34:30] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[35:13] | Crazy day, right? | 今天够疯狂的 |
[35:15] | Yeah, that’s, uh, one way of looking at it. | 是啊 也可以这么说 |
[35:19] | Dude, you dropping on that trailer… | 哥们 你跳上那辆车… |
[35:22] | Was pretty stupid. | 挺蠢的 |
[35:23] | So many ways that could’ve gone wrong. | 有很多种可能会出事 |
[35:24] | I know. I owe you both an apology. | 我知道 我欠你们两人一个道歉 |
[35:26] | It’s all right, man. You’re just lucky it worked out. | 没事 哥们 你运气好 成功了 |
[35:28] | Yeah. This time. | 对 这次而已 |
[35:35] | Speaking of apologies, | 说到道歉 |
[35:36] | you figured out how you’re gonna make it right to Molly yet? | 你想好该怎么补偿莫莉了吗 |
[35:38] | How I’m gonna make it right? | 我为什么要补偿 |
[35:40] | I’m not the one who needs to apologize. | 该道歉的人又不是我 |
[35:41] | Look, I got out of there as fast as I could, | 我当时赶紧回避了 |
[35:43] | but I heard enough to know, you… | 不过我听到的内容已经… |
[35:45] | You’ve got some fences to mend. | 你要补的劳还不少 |
[35:47] | Okay, then you also heard | 好吧 那你也听到了 |
[35:48] | how she totally went behind my back with my mom. | 她是怎么背着我跟我妈联系的 |
[35:50] | Her horrible motive being what? | 她有什么可怕的动机 |
[35:52] | Compassion? The fact that she gives a crap | 同情吗 她在意 |
[35:54] | about women who’ve had a messed-up life? | 误入歧途的女性吗 |
[35:55] | – So now you’re all over me, too? – No, but my point is, | -现在你也怪我 -不 但我想说的是 |
[35:58] | your mom screwed up a lot of stuff in your life. | 你的人生很多事情都被你妈毁了 |
[35:59] | – My mom screwed up everything in my life. – Okay. | -我妈把我一切都毁了 -好吧 |
[36:02] | So you’re gonna let her ruin this thing with Molly now, too? | 所以 你现在让她把你和莫莉的关系也毁了 |
[36:10] | Deac said you wanted to see me. | 迪肯说你找我 |
[36:11] | I’m guessing it’s about my performance today? | 应该是要说我今天的表现吧 |
[36:14] | Where in your training did you get the idea | 你训练的时候什么时候学过 |
[36:16] | that it was acceptable to expose yourself to unnecessary risk, | 可以因为没必要的风险明着违背我的指令 |
[36:19] | directly disobeying my instruction? | 暴露自己 |
[36:21] | – What do you think…? – Hondo, you don’t have to finish. | -你以为 -洪都 你不用说了 |
[36:23] | I mean, you can beat me up if you want– I deserve it– but | 你可以打我一顿 我活该 但是 |
[36:26] | I already know how badly I messed up. I just… | 我已经知道自己闯了多大的祸了 我只是 |
[36:29] | I let this T.L.I. Competition get in my head. | 我只是被这个战术领导学院竞赛冲昏了头了 |
[36:32] | Tried to make my mark, get noticed. | 我只是想的高分 脱颖而出 |
[36:34] | You got noticed. | 你确实很突出了 |
[36:36] | Guess I just lost my way. | 看来我是迷失了方向了 |
[36:39] | There’s no excuses. | 我不给自己找借口 |
[36:41] | That’s why I’m gonna go to Hicks and tell him | 所以我准备去告诉希克斯 |
[36:43] | to remove my name from consideration. | 把我的名字去掉 |
[36:45] | I’m dropping out. | 我退出 |
[36:48] | Tan, you’re not someone I worry about as far as procedure and execution. | 谭 你对程序流程的遵守用不着我操心 |
[36:52] | So I’m assuming | 所以我觉得 |
[36:53] | that we’re never gonna have to have this conversation again. | 我们不用在进行一次这样的谈话 |
[36:55] | No, we won’t. | 不 不会了 |
[37:09] | Thanks for coming. | 感谢你能来 |
[37:14] | I, uh… wasn’t sure you would after today. | 今天出了这事 我不确定你是会不会来 |
[37:20] | I’m here, so… | 我来了 所以 |
[37:23] | So, let me start by saying I’m sorry. | 所以 就让我先从道歉开始 |
[37:28] | I was a total ass, and, | 我就是个混蛋 |
[37:30] | I shouldn’t have gone off like I did. | 我不该像今天这样 |
[37:32] | It’s just… | 就是 |
[37:34] | when I turned my mom in and got her locked up again, | 我举报我我妈妈 再次把她送进监狱 |
[37:37] | I convinced myself that it was the right thing, | 我说服自己 这样做是正确的 |
[37:39] | that she needed help. | 她需要帮助 |
[37:43] | But I wrestle with that. | 但是我很纠结 |
[37:45] | You know, maybe I just did it… | 或许我这样做 |
[37:48] | to make my life easier. | 就是为了让自己的生活轻松点 |
[37:50] | So, between the call today, | 今天来了这通电话 |
[37:53] | and-and then you telling me that she’s sick, | 然后你告诉我她病了 |
[37:56] | I guess I just couldn’t deal. | 我猜我应该是应付不来了 |
[38:00] | You know, you still have time to fix things with her. | 你依然有时间修复和她之间的关系 |
[38:02] | That’s just it, though. I’m-I’m not sure that I want to. | 话是这么说 但是我不确定我想不想这么做 |
[38:07] | Listen, Molly, I know that you lost your mother, | 莫莉 我知道你失去了你母亲 |
[38:11] | and how devastating that was for you, | 也知道这对你来说有多难熬 |
[38:13] | but it’s just not the same situation for me. | 但对我来说情况不一样 |
[38:16] | So you’re just gonna do what? | 所以你打算怎么办 |
[38:18] | Nothing? | 什么都不做 |
[38:20] | Leave her alone to die? | 让她一个人等死 |
[38:23] | Molly. Hey, wait, wait. Listen, listen, listen. | 莫莉 等等 听我说 听我说 |
[38:25] | There is so much that you don’t know | 我和我妈之间的事情 |
[38:26] | about what happened between my mom and me. | 有太多你不知道的了 |
[38:28] | Jim, I’ve asked. A thousand times. | 吉姆 我问过了 问过无数遍了 |
[38:31] | And I shut you down every time, I know. | 我每次都把你拒之门外 我知道 |
[38:33] | But if I can’t talk to you, who can I talk to? | 但是如果我不能跟你说 我还能跟谁说呢 |
[38:40] | Could you just stay just-just for a little while? | 你能留下来待一会吗 |
[38:42] | And I will try to explain it all to you. | 我会尽力全都解释给你听 |
[38:48] | Please? | 拜托了 |
[39:01] | I would kill for one of those right about now. | 我真是太需要来杯咖啡了 |
[39:03] | Well, that’s what I was betting on. | 那就是被我猜中了 |
[39:05] | Comes at a price, though. | 但是是有代价的 |
[39:08] | I need the truth. | 我要知道真相 |
[39:10] | You giving yourself up to Adam Max. | 你自己去找亚当·马克斯 |
[39:13] | How much were you planning to sacrifice? | 你当时打算牺牲到什么程度 |
[39:17] | It wasn’t a suicide mission, if that’s what you’re asking. | 并不是自杀计划 如果你问的是这个的话 |
[39:21] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[39:25] | I understand there’s no limit to | 我知道我们为了自己人 |
[39:26] | what either of us would do for our people. | 愿意付出一切 |
[39:29] | I just… want make sure | 我只是想确认 |
[39:31] | you weren’t trying to punish yourself in the process. | 你在这个过程中不是为了惩罚自己 |
[39:35] | Princely Terrace fire was two years ago. | 皇家阳台大火已经是两年前了 |
[39:40] | I think it’s time to move on. | 我觉得是时候放下了 |
[39:44] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:48] | Wasn’t kidding when I said I’d kill for a coffee, though. | 但是我说需要咖啡可不是开玩笑的 |
[39:53] | You should probably hand it over. | 或许你该递给我一杯 |
[40:00] | He’s been asking to see you. | 他想要见你 |
[40:03] | Cooper. How you feeling? | 库伯 感觉怎么样 |
[40:07] | Got to be honest. Hurts like hell. | 老实说 疼死我了 |
[40:10] | Talked to the doc. Heard you’re gonna make a full recovery. | 我跟医生聊过了 你能完全恢复的 |
[40:14] | Guess I really owe that to you, Deacon. | 这真的是多亏了你了 迪肯 |
[40:17] | Yeah, I wish I… | 我希望我 |
[40:19] | knew how to tell you just how grateful I am. | 知道该怎么表达我有多么的感激 |
[40:21] | All right, stop. | 好了 |
[40:23] | I did what anybody would’ve done. | 换了谁都会这么做 |
[40:24] | You would have done the same for me. | 你也会为了我做同样的事 |
[40:25] | No, don’t be so sure. After all, he is LAFD. | 可别说得这么死 他可是洛城消防局的 |
[40:30] | I had the guys bring you something. | 我让兄弟们给你带了点东西 |
[40:31] | It’s in the bag there. | 在那边的袋子里 |
[40:39] | That’s the real deal. | 这可是货真价实的 |
[40:46] | Heard you even handled a hose today. | 听说你今天还拿了水管 |
[40:48] | Only a two-inch line at 50% pressure. | 管径五厘米的半压水带 |
[40:54] | But you’re one of us now. | 但是你现在是我们的兄弟了 |
[40:59] | Yeah. Thank you. That, uh, means a lot. | 谢谢你 对我来说很有意义 |
[41:03] | Now, just get yourself better, all right, | 赶紧好起来 知道吗 |
[41:05] | so I don’t have to put this on and do your job for you. | 省的我带上这顶帽子替你干活去 |