时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | She’s having the same nightmares again. | 她又做那个噩梦了 |
[00:13] | Ever since our house got shot up, I… | 自从有人朝我们的房子开枪后 |
[00:14] | What are we supposed to do? | 那我们该怎么办 |
[00:15] | I booked a session tomorrow with Dr. Collins. | 我跟柯林斯医生约了一个疗程 |
[00:17] | For the last few months, I’ve been working | 过去几个月里 我都在和 |
[00:18] | with Agent Carr in the FBI’s | 卡尔探员以及联调局的 |
[00:19] | counterterrorism division to monitor a new crop | 反恐部门合作 监视在洛城新冒出的 |
[00:22] | of white supremacist groups popping up in L.A. | 一批白人至上主义团体 |
[00:24] | Hate crimes have been on the upswing the last few years. | 近年来仇恨犯罪呈上升趋势 |
[00:26] | We’re trying to get ahead of their darker urges. | 我们想赶在进一步的犯罪行为萌发前遏制他们 |
[00:28] | Great job at the shoot house. | 射击屋里干得不错 |
[00:29] | Thanks, Erica. | 谢了 艾丽卡 |
[00:30] | It’s nice seeing you in a SWAT uniform. | 很高兴能看到身穿特警队制服的你 |
[00:32] | Learn everything you can, and you’ll move up the ranks. | 尽力多学些 提升级别 |
[00:34] | How’d you do it? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[00:35] | I look for every opportunity, | 不放过每个机会 |
[00:36] | like the TLI liaison thing. | 比如战略领导学院联络课程 |
[00:37] | Tan’s got one more cadre than me. | 谭比我多一个认证 |
[00:39] | Street’s been central to huge undercover ops. | 斯特里特一直是大型卧底行动的骨干 |
[00:42] | I should have beat him. | 我本可以打败他的 |
[00:43] | When I first met Street, he was the guy | 我刚认识斯特里特的时候 |
[00:45] | with the crazy mom who then got kicked out of SWAT | 他有个疯子老妈 后来还被特警队开除 |
[00:47] | and barely made it back. | 差点不能归队 |
[00:48] | Now he’s got it all figured out, | 但现在他克服了所有问题 |
[00:50] | and I’m in my 30s and still living in my uncle’s garage. | 我三十多了 还住在我叔叔的车库里 |
[00:53] | I’ve been looking around for a new place. | 我一直在找新住处 |
[00:55] | Might be able to lock down something swanky | 我想找个不错的地方 |
[00:56] | with a roommate to share costs. | 和室友分担房租 |
[00:58] | So, what do you say? | 你觉得如何 |
[01:00] | – Are you kidding? Hell yeah! – Oh, great. | -你说笑吗 当然了 -很好 |
[01:04] | Breaking news. | 突发新闻 |
[01:05] | LAPD officers are in pursuit of an armed suspect | 洛城警局警员正追捕一名持械嫌犯 |
[01:08] | who reportedly just robbed a gas station, | 据称该名嫌犯刚抢劫了一间加油站 |
[01:11] | shooting and killing the owner. | 并开枪打死了加油站老板 |
[01:12] | The suspect has continued to fire on police | 在追捕途中 该名嫌犯 |
[01:14] | during the wild pursuit. | 持续向警方开枪 |
[01:16] | But now it looks like they have him pinned in. | 但现在警方好像已将其困住 |
[01:27] | Suspect exited the vehicle, | 嫌犯已下车 |
[01:28] | is heading into the quarry! In foot pursuit! | 进入采石场 正在徒步追捕 |
[01:30] | I’m a minute out. Stay on him. | 我还有一分钟到 继续追捕 |
[01:49] | I see him! | 我看见他了 |
[01:55] | He’s on the pallets. | 他在运货板上面 |
[02:01] | He jumped over to the east side. We got to go around. | 他跳往东侧了 我们得绕过去 |
[02:03] | Suspect jumped over the east side of the wall. | 嫌犯跳过墙壁东侧 |
[02:04] | We lost visual. We need eyes in the sky. | 看不见嫌犯了 需要空中监视 |
[02:06] | Air 3. Suspect spotted. | 空中支援三号 发现嫌犯 |
[02:07] | He’s heading for the main building. | 他正去往主楼 |
[02:23] | Up there! | 在上面 |
[02:24] | Chris, Tan, take the stairs. Go. Street, | 克里斯和谭走楼梯 斯特里特 |
[02:26] | we’ll take the exits. Let’s lock him down. | 我们去守出口 封锁出路 |
[02:33] | Police! Stop! | 警察 别跑 |
[02:36] | Split. I’ll take the ladder, cut him off on the right. | 分开走 我走楼梯从右侧拦截 |
[02:38] | Take the left. | 你走左侧 |
[02:55] | Suspect is heading outside on the conveyor belt. | 嫌犯正通过传送带往外跑 |
[03:17] | He’s on an ATV headed north! | 他上了沙滩车往北前进 |
[03:19] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[03:22] | Hondo, he’s trying to slip us. | 洪都 他打算从包围圈溜走 |
[03:26] | I’m on him. | 我正追捕他 |
[03:32] | I can’t get a safe shot at the tires. | 无法安全射击轮胎 |
[03:34] | I’m gonna give Hondo some backup. | 我去支援洪都 |
[04:06] | Hondo, I’m in the Tahoe. Where do you want me? | 洪都 我在塔荷上 往哪开 |
[04:12] | Deac, we’re coming back. | 迪肯 我们正往回开 |
[04:14] | Help me cut him off, and we’ll pin him in. | 帮我截住他 两面包抄 |
[04:36] | Airship 3, | 空中支援三号 |
[04:37] | I need you to hover low enough to kick up a dust cloud. | 低飞 扬起尘土 |
[04:39] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[04:55] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[04:58] | You the one that took him down? | 是你抓住他的吗 |
[04:59] | Nah, I can’t take credit, Durham. | 不敢当 杜伦 |
[05:01] | Hondo got him. | 是洪都抓住的 |
[05:02] | Guy was like the Road Runner. | 这人就像是跑得飞快的大笨狼怀尔 |
[05:04] | Except the Road Runner never got caught. | 不过大笨狼从没被捉住过 |
[05:05] | Well, this shift is officially over. | 总算正式下班了 |
[05:07] | I think we all deserve a cold beer. | 我们都该去喝一瓶冰啤酒 |
[05:09] | I got sand in places | 我身上有地方 |
[05:10] | you do not want sand. Shower first, then beer? | 进了沙子 先冲个澡再去喝啤酒怎么样 |
[05:13] | I can’t. Erika and I still have some unpacking to do. | 我去不了 艾丽卡和我还没收拾完新家 |
[05:15] | – How’s the apartment? – Sweet. On-site gym. | -新公寓如何 -很棒 有健身房 |
[05:17] | Rooftop pool. What’s not to love? | 屋顶泳池 谁能不爱呢 |
[05:19] | You’re coming to the housewarming, right? | 你会来乔迁派对的 对吧 |
[05:20] | Yeah, no doubt. | 绝对来 |
[05:21] | Street wants to know if he can bring his floatie. | 斯特里特想知道能不能带他的游泳圈 |
[05:23] | It’s an Inflatabull. | 是充气牛 |
[05:24] | Figured we could have a little rodeo contest. | 我们可以搞牛仔比赛 |
[05:27] | What? You know you want to be rodeo queen. | 怎么 你一定想当牛仔女王 |
[05:29] | Hey, Hondo, you got someone to cover for me tomorrow? | 洪都 找到人替我明天的班了吗 |
[05:31] | I haven’t checked out the roster yet. | 我还没看排班表 |
[05:32] | Wait. Are you not riding with us? | 等等 你不和我们一起出勤 |
[05:33] | Yeah. I got to take the day off. | 对 我明天要请假 |
[05:35] | Family business per the wife. | 老婆安排的家事 |
[05:36] | This the private school tour? | 是参观私立学校 |
[05:38] | What’s wrong with public school? | 公立学校怎么不好了 |
[05:39] | – Nothing. Don’t get me started. – Erika could cover for you. | -没什么不好的 别提了 -艾丽卡可以顶你的班 |
[05:42] | Rocker’s team has tomorrow off. She’d be down for it. | 洛克小队明天休息 她会很想来的 |
[05:44] | If she wants in, Chris, I’ll clear it with Hicks. | 她同意的话 我去跟希克斯报备 |
[05:46] | Armed robbery in progress at Osborne and Grant. | 奥斯本街和格兰特大道交汇处发生持械抢劫 |
[05:49] | – When it rains, it pours. – Our shift’s over, | -真是多灾多难 -咱们已经下班了 |
[05:51] | but that’s pretty close to here. | 但我们离那很近 |
[05:54] | Let’s roll. | 出发 |
[06:03] | 25-David. Arrived at location. Building’s on fire. | 这里是25D 我已到达案发地点 建筑物起火 |
[06:05] | Deacon, Chris, check the three side. | 迪肯 克里斯 去左侧看看 |
[06:07] | – Anyone inside? – Fire department’s on its way. | -里面有人吗 -消防局正在赶来 |
[06:09] | – Tan, keep everyone back. – LAPD! Let’s go. Back up. | -谭 让所有人后退 -我们是洛城警局 快退后 |
[06:13] | Back up. Let’s go. | 退后 快 |
[06:15] | I see someone. I’m grabbing the Halligan. | 里面有人 我去拿破门锤 |
[06:25] | Go, go, go, go. | 行动 行动 |
[06:28] | – I got you. – I got shot in my leg. | -我来救你了 -我的腿中枪了 |
[06:29] | – Can you stand? – I’ll try. | -你能站起来吗 -我试试 |
[06:31] | Come on. | 加油 |
[06:48] | End of shift now, right? | 现在可以下班了吧 |
[07:28] | RHD pulled security camera footage | 劫杀组调取了昨天 |
[07:30] | from the convenience store robbery yesterday. | 便利店抢劫案的监控录像 |
[07:32] | They I.D. the shooter, need us to bring him in? | 他们确定了嫌犯的身份 需要我们追捕嫌犯吗 |
[07:34] | Not yet, but check this out. | 现在还不需要 但你看看这个 |
[07:37] | Give me the money. Let’s go. Come on. | 把钱给我 快点 快 |
[07:52] | The guy I arrested yesterday | 我昨天逮捕的那个人 |
[07:53] | was wearing the same kind of bandana. | 正好也戴着相同的蒙面巾 |
[07:54] | Exactly. Same bandana, different creep. | 没错 同样的蒙面巾 不同的罪行 |
[07:57] | The guy you busted is named Christopher May. | 你逮捕的那个人叫克里斯托弗·梅 |
[07:59] | There’s no priors, so we don’t know much about him. | 他没有前科 所以我们对他不是很了解 |
[08:01] | But look at this. | 但你看这个 |
[08:03] | The two robberies are linked? | 这两名劫犯有联系 |
[08:04] | There’s been a spate of armed robberies | 过去几天内发生了 |
[08:05] | and arsons the past few days. | 一连串的持械抢劫案 |
[08:08] | Bodega, Indian supermarket, two Chinese restaurants. | 西班牙籍开的杂货店 印度人的超市 两所中式餐馆 |
[08:12] | So far, there’s three dead. | 目前已有三人死亡 |
[08:13] | Two other victims are in the hospital in critical condition. | 其他两名受害者都在医院 情况危急 |
[08:16] | The attacks are all against minority-owned businesses? | 袭击都是针对少数族裔的生意 |
[08:18] | The owner of the convenience store– | 那个便利店的老板 |
[08:19] | wasn’t he a Filipino immigrant? | 他是不是菲律宾移民 |
[08:21] | Yeah, and the gas station owner | 是的 还有那个昨天被杀的 |
[08:22] | who was killed yesterday was Asian American. | 加油站老板是名亚裔 |
[08:23] | Well, witness reports for the bodega and the supermarket robberies | 好吧 杂货店和超市抢劫案的目击证人 |
[08:26] | say the suspects were white, | 说嫌犯是白人 |
[08:27] | and they were also wearing American flag bandanas. | 他们还带着美国旗帜样式的蒙面巾 |
[08:30] | Both robberies happened around the same time | 这两起劫案都差不多 |
[08:31] | we were chasing down May. | 是在我们追捕梅时发生的 |
[08:32] | So there’s other suspects out there. | 这么说来还有嫌犯没有落网 |
[08:34] | Yeah, but these aren’t just run-of-the-mill smash-and-grabs | 对 但这些案件并非我们之前所认为的 |
[08:36] | like we were thinking. | 普通打砸抢劫案 |
[08:37] | No, they’re coordinated hate crimes. | 对 这是仇恨犯罪 |
[08:38] | I’ve already called Agent Carr. | 我已经打给卡尔探员了 |
[08:40] | You think this is the white supremacist group she’s been chasing? | 你觉得嫌犯是她一直在查的白人至上主义犯罪团体 |
[08:42] | What were they called? | 团体叫什么名字 |
[08:43] | The Imperial Dukes. | 帝国公爵 |
[08:44] | Yeah. That’s my worry. | 对 这正是我所担心的 |
[08:52] | RHD said he clammed up like a bad oyster | 劫杀组说他接受审问时 |
[08:55] | when they tried interviewing him. | 嘴紧的就像坏了的牡蛎 |
[08:56] | Oh, shame. I was really looking forward | 真可惜 我还挺想 |
[08:57] | to hearing his views on race relations. | 听听他对种族关系的看法 |
[08:59] | – I hear ya. – You think his, uh, buddies watched you | -明白 -你觉得他兄弟昨天 |
[09:01] | take his ass down on live TV yesterday? | 在电视直播上看了你是怎么逮到他的 |
[09:04] | Wonder what they think of him now. | 很好奇他们现在会怎么看他 |
[09:05] | You were looking at armed robbery and a homicide charge. | 你会被起诉持械抢劫和谋杀 |
[09:07] | That’s a life sentence right there. | 那可是要判终生监禁的 |
[09:09] | But now we know it wasn’t any old robbery-homicide. | 不过我们现在知道这并不是一起普通的抢劫凶杀案 |
[09:12] | It was a premeditated hate crime, | 这是一起有预谋的仇恨犯罪 |
[09:15] | which means a federal charge, | 也就是说你要面临的是联邦指控 |
[09:17] | supermax prison. | 重型监狱 |
[09:20] | Come on. You’re not gonna let us hear how smart you are? | 说吧 你不想让我们听听你有多聪明吗 |
[09:24] | Not even just one word? | 一个字都不说 |
[09:27] | I don’t have one word for you. | 我要跟你们说的不是一个字 |
[09:29] | I got 14. | 是十四个字 |
[09:35] | An Iron Cross. | 铁十字勋章 |
[09:37] | – Subtle. – You won’t replace us. | -很精妙 -你们取代不了我们 |
[09:40] | And very soon, you’re gonna see what happens when you try. | 很快 你们就能看到你们想看到的事情了 |
[09:50] | 14 words. White supremacist slogan. | 十四个字 白人至上主义的口号 |
[09:52] | And the Iron Cross is a Nazi symbol. | 铁十字是纳粹的象征 |
[09:54] | Guess we know who we’re dealing with at least. | 至少我们知道现在对付的是什么人了 |
[09:56] | But not what we’re dealing with. | 不过不是我们的职责范围 |
[09:58] | Got that buzzy feeling in my stomach | 我肚子里咕噜咕噜的 |
[10:01] | like first-day-of-school butterflies. | 就像第一天上学充满期待的孩子 |
[10:03] | You’re already playing in the big leagues. | 你已经进入我们的大家庭了 |
[10:04] | You’re just switching teams for the day. | 更何况你只是换小队一天而已 |
[10:06] | Nothing to be nervous about. | 没什么好紧张的 |
[10:07] | Took me a few weeks to get in the rhythm of Rocker’s team. | 我花了几周时间才适应洛克小队的节奏 |
[10:10] | Don’t want to mess up my chance to impress. | 不想搞砸这次表现自己的机会 |
[10:12] | You won’t. By the way, what happened to that guy last night? | 不会的 话说回来 你和昨晚那个男的怎么样了 |
[10:15] | The Michael B. Jordan look-alike you were chatting up | 在餐厅和你聊天的那个 |
[10:16] | at the, uh, restaurant. | 长得像迈克尔·乔丹的小伙 |
[10:18] | What? You got his number? | 怎么 你要到他的电话了 |
[10:22] | Did you go home with him? | 你跟他回家了 |
[10:26] | Judging by that grin, I’m guessing you had fun. | 看你笑的跟花似的 我猜你昨晚很尽兴 |
[10:28] | Yeah. | 还行吧 |
[10:29] | He even made me breakfast in bed. | 我还没起床他就送上了早餐 |
[10:31] | He’s a chef at this fancy restaurant with a Michelin star. | 他在一家米其林星级餐厅当主厨 |
[10:35] | Makes a killer eggs Benedict. | 他做了一道超好吃的火腿蛋松饼 |
[10:36] | Didn’t you guys go to Bootie’s last night? | 你们昨晚不是去了短靴酒吧 |
[10:40] | You know that place is a badge bunny hangout, right? | 你们知道那里全都是警徽控吧 |
[10:42] | Guys can’t be badge bunnies. That’s not a thing. | 男的不可能是警徽控 没有男警徽控 |
[10:44] | Are you kidding me? It’s totally a thing. | 这你都不知道 当然有了 |
[10:46] | There are a lot of dudes | 有很多男的 |
[10:47] | who find women in uniform very sexy. | 觉得穿警服的女人性感 |
[10:49] | He was not a badge bunny. | 他不是警徽控 |
[10:52] | If you say so. | 你高兴就好 |
[10:56] | We have a state-of-the-art robotics lab, | 我们有最先进的机器人实验室 |
[10:59] | three science labs, | 三所科学实验室 |
[11:00] | an Olympic-sized swimming pool, two libraries… | 一个奥林匹克规模的游泳池 两所图书馆 |
[11:03] | Do you offer Mandarin? | 你们这里有中文课程吗 |
[11:05] | We do, as well as japanese, French, Spanish, | 有的 还有日语 法语 西班牙语 |
[11:08] | ancient Greek and Latin. | 古希腊语和拉丁语 |
[11:10] | Ancient Greek? Well, that’s useful. | 古希腊语 很实用 |
[11:12] | We also have an organic juice bar and coffee cart on campus. | 校园内还配有有机果汁吧和咖啡餐车 |
[11:15] | What a relief. | 总算放心了 |
[11:16] | Wasn’t sure how Lila was gonna cope | 要是没有双份浓缩玛奇朵 |
[11:18] | without her double-shot macchiato to power her through recess. | 真不知道莱拉课间怎么提神了 |
[11:21] | How many of your students are eventually accepted | 贵校有多少学生最后 |
[11:23] | into an Ivy League college? | 进入了常春藤学校 |
[11:24] | Approximately 29%, | 大约百分之二十九 |
[11:26] | which is among the highest in the country. | 国内最高了 |
[11:28] | Now, over in the distance you can see | 这边你们可以看到 |
[11:30] | our science lab, paid for by generous donations of our parents. | 我们的科学实验室 这是由慷慨的家长捐赠建成的 |
[11:34] | The fees alone, you could buy yourself a small island in the Caribbean. | 光是学费 都能在加勒比海给自己买一座小岛了 |
[11:37] | You got to make donations, too? | 你还要捐钱吗 |
[11:38] | – David, shh. – I know you have our information packets, | -大卫 别说了 -我知道你们有我们的宣传册 |
[11:40] | but I want to assure you that I’m available | 但如果你们在参观时或之后有任何问题 |
[11:42] | throughout the tour and after to answer any questions. | 随时都可以问我 |
[11:45] | I-I have a question. | 我有一个问题 |
[11:46] | How much do you need to donate | 需要捐多少钱 |
[11:48] | in order to secure a spot for your kid? | 才能保证能给我们留学位 |
[11:52] | We take a number of factors into account, | 我们会综合考量 |
[11:54] | not just a family’s ability to contribute | 不仅是凭孩子家庭 |
[11:56] | to our fundraising campaigns. | 对我们的筹款活动的贡献力度 |
[11:58] | We look at whether the whole family, | 我们不只对孩子进行评估 |
[12:00] | and not just the child, is a good fit with the school. | 还会考量整个家庭是否适合我们学校 |
[12:05] | Shall we continue? | 可以继续了吗 |
[12:15] | Hey, Santos. | 桑托斯 |
[12:16] | I was just coming to find you. | 我是来找你的 |
[12:18] | – How you doing? – Doctor says I’m lucky. | -你还好吗 -医生说我很幸运 |
[12:20] | Not sure I feel it. | 我并不这么觉得 |
[12:22] | Please, tell me you caught the man who robbed me. | 请告诉我你们已经抓到那个抢劫我的人了 |
[12:24] | Not yet, but we think it was a racially motivated crime. | 还没有 但我们认为这是一起种族犯罪 |
[12:29] | I won the lottery, you know… | 我中了彩票 |
[12:31] | for a green card. | 拿到了绿卡 |
[12:32] | It’s all I ever wanted– | 这是我一直梦寐以求的 |
[12:34] | to come to America. | 来美国 |
[12:35] | My family pooled their savings, | 我的家人花光了所有积蓄 |
[12:38] | everything, to buy me a ticket here, | 所有的钱 给我买了一张来这里的机票 |
[12:40] | to help me start a business. | 帮我开始自己的生意 |
[12:41] | I had no idea it would be like this. | 我不知道会落得如此下场 |
[12:43] | I don’t have enough insurance to cover the damages. | 我的保险不足以赔偿我的损失 |
[12:46] | This will break me. | 这会让我一无所有 |
[12:47] | Do you have any family or friends, | 你还有能帮上忙的 |
[12:49] | – anyone who might be able to help? – No. | -亲朋好友吗 -没有 |
[12:51] | All I’ve done since I came here is work. | 我来这后就是没日没夜的工作 |
[12:53] | Now I’ve got nothing. | 现在我一无所有了 |
[12:56] | How do I stay? | 我怎么继续留下来 |
[12:58] | The only helpful thing I can say right now is, | 目前我只能说 |
[13:00] | we’re doing our absolute best to find this guy, | 我们正在尽全力找到这个人 |
[13:03] | and you’ll be the first to know when we do. | 他落网后我们会第一时间通知你的 |
[13:05] | All right? | 好吗 |
[13:08] | I can’t believe we’re having this conversation. | 多的我也不想说了 |
[13:10] | She’s not going there. | 她不去那所学校 |
[13:11] | Since when do you make unilateral decisions | 什么时候起孩子的事 |
[13:13] | about things that concern our children? | 都凭你一个人说了算 |
[13:14] | Annie, come on. | 安妮 行了 |
[13:16] | How can you think that sending her to that stuck-up place | 你怎么会觉得把孩子送到那个自视甚高的地方 |
[13:18] | – is a good idea? – How could you think it’s not? | -是个好主意 -你怎么会觉得不是 |
[13:20] | Kids need to grow up | 小孩子需要和 |
[13:21] | around other kids from different backgrounds. | 不同背景的孩子一同成长 |
[13:23] | That’s how you get them ready for the real world, | 这样你才能让他们做好进入社会的准备 |
[13:24] | – not with $15 green tea and ancient Greek. – I agree. | -而不是十五块一杯的绿茶和古希腊语 -我同意 |
[13:27] | And our public school is fine. | 而且这里的公立学校还不错 |
[13:29] | A-And for the other kids, that’s the way we’ll go, | 若是换了其他孩子 去公立没问题 |
[13:31] | but Lila is struggling. | 可莱拉现在情况很糟 |
[13:33] | Her grades are dropping, and-and she hasn’t been herself | 自从歹徒朝我们家开枪后 她的成绩一直在下降 |
[13:36] | since our house got shot up. | 性格也变了 |
[13:37] | You don’t realize the impact this has had on her, David. | 你没意识到这件事对她的影响 大卫 |
[13:41] | How can you say that? | 你怎么能这么说 |
[13:42] | Because every time I bring it up, | 因为我每次一提 |
[13:44] | you say “Kids are resilient,” | 你就会说 “小孩很快就会恢复的” |
[13:46] | but that’s not always the case. | 但不总是这样的 |
[13:47] | And-and this year’s been brutal on her, | 而且今年的环境也对她很不友好 |
[13:49] | with the school closures, | 学校关闭 |
[13:50] | I mean, on top of everything else. | 还有其它乱七八糟的事 |
[13:54] | I thought therapy was working. | 心理咨询不是有效果吗 |
[13:57] | Her therapist is the one who recommended she move schools. | 正是她的心理治疗师建议她转学的 |
[14:01] | And this school has a counselor who’s trained | 这家学校有受过专业训练的心理咨询师 |
[14:03] | in supporting kids with anxiety. | 可以辅导有焦虑症的孩子 |
[14:05] | They have small classes, one-on-one support. | 她们有小班教学 一对一辅导 |
[14:09] | And then there’s the theater and art programs, | 而且还有剧场和艺术类活动 |
[14:11] | which she thinks will really help Lila’s confidence. | 她觉得这些会对莱拉重拾信心大有帮助 |
[14:13] | What about the academic pressure? | 那学业上的压力呢 |
[14:14] | I mean, you heard that parent today asking | 你听到那个家长问 |
[14:16] | about how many of their students | 她们学校里有多少学生 |
[14:17] | get into Ivy League schools. | 被常春藤学校录取了 |
[14:18] | – His kid’s going into pre-K. – I’ve done my research. | -他的孩子才上幼儿园小班 -我研究过了 |
[14:20] | Autrey is much less pressured than the other private schools. | 比起其它私立学校来 奥特里的压力小得多 |
[14:23] | And Lila’s smart. | 而且莱拉很聪明 |
[14:25] | I’m-I’m not worried about that. | 这点我不担心 |
[14:26] | I’m worried about her hating school so much | 我担心的是她现在不喜欢上学 |
[14:28] | that she’s just gonna stop engaging altogether. | 开始不再喜欢与人沟通 |
[14:31] | – What about cost? – We can afford it. | -那费用呢 -我们付得起 |
[14:33] | The security business has taken off. | 安保业务蒸蒸日上 |
[14:35] | You said so yourself. | 你自己也这么说 |
[14:36] | We’ve paid all our debts. | 我们所有的债都还清了 |
[14:38] | We have money in the bank, which I’m so grateful for. | 我很感恩我们银行里有存款 |
[14:41] | But what is the point of you working so hard | 可如果我们不能把钱花在孩子身上 |
[14:43] | if we can’t spend the money on our kids? | 那你拼死拼活地工作有什么意义呢 |
[14:46] | It’s not a luxury. | 这并非很奢侈 |
[14:48] | If she gets in, she’s going. | 如果她被录取 那她就去上 |
[14:52] | That’s gonna take a miracle | 不过现在你得罪了招生负责人 |
[14:53] | now that you’ve pissed off the head of admissions. | 除非奇迹发生她才会被录取了 |
[15:03] | So, housewarming. | 那么 乔迁派对的事 |
[15:05] | I’ll handle the margaritas. | 我负责玛格丽塔鸡尾酒 |
[15:07] | You handle the music. | 你负责音乐 |
[15:08] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[15:09] | Let’s hope they deliver the sofa by then, | 希望到时沙发已经送到了 |
[15:11] | or else we’ll all be sitting on the floor. | 否则我们就都得坐地上了 |
[15:13] | Hey, Erika. There you are. | 艾丽卡 你在这 |
[15:15] | Hey, what’s this I hear about you and a badge bunny? | 我听说你找了个警徽控 |
[15:19] | What? It wasn’t a secret, was it? | 怎么 不是什么秘密吧 |
[15:21] | So, it was a guy. | 对方是个男的 |
[15:21] | Does that make him a badge Bugs Bunny? | 那是不是应该叫他警徽控佬 |
[15:25] | That’s very funny. | 说得还挺逗 |
[15:26] | Ignore them. They’ll eventually get distracted | 别理他们 反正最后他们会 |
[15:28] | by loud noises and wander off. | 被其它八卦吸引走的 |
[15:30] | On the straight though, | 不过说正经的 |
[15:30] | I have heard some horror stories. | 我听说过些可怕的故事 |
[15:32] | There was this one woman down in Long Beach, | 长滩上有这么个女的 |
[15:35] | she used to drive around until she passed a patrol car, | 她开着车绕来绕去 直到遇到一辆巡逻警车 |
[15:38] | and then she’d tap the gas and then go speeding by, | 然后她就踩下油门 超速超车 |
[15:40] | just so that they’d pull her over. | 这样警察就会要她靠边停车 |
[15:41] | You hear about that rookie cop | 你们听说过有个新来的警察 |
[15:42] | who went home with that woman he met on patrol? | 在巡逻时跟那个女人回了家没 |
[15:44] | Next day she shows up at the precinct | 第二天 她跑到分局 |
[15:45] | with a plate of cookies, iced with the LAPD logo. | 拿了一盘饼干 饼干上还印着洛城警署的徽章 |
[15:47] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. Then-then she started | 对对对 然后她就开始 |
[15:49] | posting poems on his social media, sending him love letters. | 在他的社交媒体上发诗 给他寄情书 |
[15:52] | Finally, they put a restraining order on her. | 最后 他们对她申请了限制令 |
[15:54] | So she drives her car into the precinct, | 于是她开车到了分局 |
[15:56] | smashes through the wall, | 撞穿了墙 |
[15:57] | leaves her underwear on his desk. | 把内裤扔到他桌上 |
[15:59] | Now she’s writing him sonnets from prison. | 现在她从监狱里给他写十四行诗呢 |
[16:05] | I was coming to find you. | 我正想找你 |
[16:06] | There’s been another attack. | 又有一起袭击 |
[16:07] | This time it looks like an attempted mass shooting. | 这次看起来是大规模枪击未遂 |
[16:09] | – Where? – Your neighborhood, South L.A. | -在哪 -你那一带 洛杉矶南区 |
[16:11] | Hair salon on Fremont. Faith and Glory’s. | 弗里蒙特街的信仰和荣耀美发店 |
[16:13] | Yeah, I know the place. | 我知道那地方 |
[16:14] | My mother’s been getting her hair done there for 30 years. | 我妈妈去那里做头发有三十年了 |
[16:16] | – Wait a minute. Faith… – Don’t worry. | -等一下 信仰… -别担心 |
[16:17] | No one got hurt, except the suspect. | 除了嫌犯没人受伤 |
[16:19] | He got killed by a customer, ex-cop. | 他被一个顾客杀了 一名退休警察 |
[16:22] | Happened to be carrying concealed. | 正好携带了隐蔽武器 |
[16:23] | Suspect managed to get a few shots off, | 嫌犯开了几枪 |
[16:25] | but luckily didn’t hit anyone. | 所幸没打中任何人 |
[16:26] | Got an I.D. | 查到了他的身份 |
[16:27] | Tobius Young. | 托拜厄斯·杨 |
[16:28] | Few priors for misdemeanor assault. | 有一些轻罪攻击的前科 |
[16:30] | Take a wild guess as to what he was wearing. | 大胆猜猜他戴了什么 |
[16:32] | Flag bandana. | 国旗蒙面巾 |
[16:33] | – Yep. – Look at this. | -是的 -看看这个 |
[16:35] | May has the same tattoo on his arm. | 梅的手臂上也有同样的纹身 |
[16:36] | An Iron Cross. | 铁十字勋章 |
[16:37] | That’s not uncommon with this crowd. | 这种人有这个文身这个也不足为奇 |
[16:38] | No, but it’s the exact same design. | 但图案一模一样 |
[16:40] | I bet both tattoos were done by the same artist. | 我赌它们出自同一个纹身师之手 |
[16:42] | – I’ll look into it. – This is Agent Carr. | -我去查查 -是卡尔探员 |
[16:43] | Let me patch her through. | 我把她接过来 |
[16:45] | Agent Carr, thanks for joining us. | 卡尔探员 谢谢你的加入 |
[16:46] | No problem. I read the files you e-mailed over. | 不客气 我看了你发来的文件 |
[16:49] | You think it’s the Imperial Dukes? | 你觉得是帝国公爵吗 |
[16:50] | Certainly looks like it. | 看上去很像 |
[16:51] | So far their M.O. has been | 目前他们的作案手法是 |
[16:52] | to carry out arson attacks and robberies | 纵火袭击和抢劫 |
[16:54] | against minority businesses, | 少数族裔店面 |
[16:56] | but we’ve been tracking talk online, | 但我们一直在追踪网络舆论 |
[16:57] | and it suggests they’re escalating. | 发现他们的行为正在升级 |
[16:59] | Calls for mass shootings | 呼吁大规模枪击 |
[17:00] | and attacks on places of worship. | 并袭击礼拜场所 |
[17:01] | We’ve identified two suspects so far, | 目前我们已经确认了两名嫌疑人 |
[17:03] | trying to I.D. The remaining ones. | 并试图确认其他嫌疑人的身份 |
[17:05] | Could use your help. | 需要你的帮助 |
[17:06] | None of these guys are on our radar. | 这些人都不在我们的监控范围内 |
[17:07] | The problem with the Imperial Dukes is | 帝国公爵难对付的地方在于 |
[17:09] | they operate in independent cells, | 他们分小组独立行事 |
[17:11] | each comprised of between four and eight individuals. | 每个小组有四到八人 |
[17:14] | Makes it hard to I.D. anyone | 所以很难确定小组成员的身份 |
[17:16] | and even harder to connect the cells. | 找到这些小组更是难上加难 |
[17:17] | How many cells we talking about? | 有多少小组 |
[17:18] | We estimate that nationwide | 估摸全国有几百个 |
[17:20] | there are hundreds and growing. | 数量还在增长 |
[17:21] | In L.A., we guess there are currently | 在洛杉矶 我们估计目前有 |
[17:23] | three or four active cells. | 三到四个活跃小组 |
[17:24] | Now, given the timings of these attacks | 考虑到这些攻击的时机 |
[17:26] | and the fact they seem coordinated, | 作案手法相仿 |
[17:28] | I’d guess that so far, | 我猜到目前为止 |
[17:29] | it’s probably the work of just one cell. | 这些罪行都出自一个小组之手 |
[17:31] | So there could be six or seven other suspects out there? | 这么说可能还有六七个嫌犯未落网 |
[17:33] | All armed and willing to carry out similar attacks? | 全都持有武器 而且愿意发动类似的袭击 |
[17:36] | Yes, but the danger is | 是的 但危险在于 |
[17:37] | the other cells will see this as a call to arms. | 其他小组会觉得这是在宣战 |
[17:40] | Well, we fight these guys today, more spring up tomorrow. | 今天对付这几个人 明天会有更多涌现出来 |
[17:42] | Yes. They aren’t going away. | 没错 没完没了 |
[17:44] | If anything, they’re growing stronger. | 甚至可能 他们的队伍在壮大 |
[17:46] | Every time we take down a new cell, | 我们每捣毁一个小组 |
[17:48] | another one takes its place. | 就会有另一个取而代之 |
[17:49] | What can you tell us about ’em? | 还有什么关于他们的信息吗 |
[17:50] | Think of the Imperial Dukes as neo-Nazis | 帝国公爵就像是新纳粹分子 |
[17:53] | crossed with the KKK. | 和三K党的混合体 |
[17:55] | Swastikas and assault rifles | 他们不再戴面罩用燃烧的十字架做标志 |
[17:56] | instead of hoods and burning crosses. | 而是手拿冲锋枪 带着纳粹标志 |
[17:59] | They believe America is a white Christian nation | 他们认为美国是白人基督教国家 |
[18:02] | and that it’s under attack. | 现在正受到攻击 |
[18:03] | From people of color. | 袭击者就是有色人种 |
[18:04] | Don’t forget the Jews and Muslims. | 别忘了犹太人和穆斯林 |
[18:06] | Basically, anyone who doesn’t fit their narrow idea | 总的来说 就是所有不符合他们心中 |
[18:08] | of what an American should be. | 狭隘的美国人定义的人 |
[18:10] | They have a leader? | 他们有领袖吗 |
[18:11] | Anonymous. | 匿名领袖 |
[18:12] | Posts his screeds online, | 在网上发布文章 |
[18:13] | calling for his followers to | 呼吁他的追随者 |
[18:15] | “Rise upand exterminate the vermin before the country is overrun.” | “起来 在这个国家被蹂躏之前消灭害虫” |
[18:18] | That their ultimate goal? | 这是他们的最终目标吗 |
[18:20] | Hitler’s final solution? | 搞希特勒式的大屠杀 |
[18:21] | Their manifesto calls for a crusade. | 他们的宣言就是发起一场十字军东征 |
[18:24] | Terror and mass killings, | 搞恐怖主义活动和大规模屠杀 |
[18:25] | all in the hope it will kick off a race war. | 全都是希望挑起种族战争 |
[18:35] | Deac, thought you had the day off. | 迪肯 你今天不是休息吗 |
[18:37] | Yeah, just a couple things I need to do. What’s happening? | 没错 但我还有点事要做 怎么了 |
[18:39] | Just waiting on an investigation into something. | 在等调查结果 |
[18:42] | Can I ask you something? | 能问你点事吗 |
[18:45] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[18:46] | You went to private school, right? | 你上的是私立学校 对吧 |
[18:47] | Yeah. From middle school on. | 是的 中学开始就是 |
[18:49] | – Was it worth it? – You mean, was it worth | -值吗 -你的意思是 值不值 |
[18:51] | my parents spending all that money on my education? | 我父母在我的教育上花了那么多钱 |
[18:53] | I don’t know. | 我也说不好 |
[18:54] | Why do you ask? | 怎么想起来问这个 |
[18:55] | Well, we went on that tour today, | 我们今天去参观了 |
[18:56] | and, uh, Annie’s convinced | 安妮笃定 |
[18:58] | – that Lila needs to go there. – But you’re not. | -莱拉需要去那上学 -但你不这么认为 |
[19:00] | I mean, the parking lot was full of Porsches and Beamers. | 停车场全都是保时捷和宝马 |
[19:02] | And every kid that goes there seems to have | 那里的孩子似乎 |
[19:03] | their own YouTube channel. | 个个都是网红 |
[19:04] | I-I think it’s the wrong environment. | 我觉得环境不对 |
[19:06] | L.A. Private schools are a whole new level of crazy. | 洛杉矶的私立学校都疯狂出新境界了 |
[19:08] | Look, I was one of three Asian kids at my school, | 我当时是我们学校仅有的三个亚洲学生之一 |
[19:10] | and I got along just fine, for the most part. | 大部分时候 我相处得还行 |
[19:13] | If anything, it was my parents who felt like the odd ones out. | 只是我的父母觉得自己格格不入 |
[19:16] | We weren’t as well-off as some of the other families, | 我们不像其他家庭那么富裕 |
[19:17] | and they didn’t speak great English back then. | 他们那时候英语讲得也不好 |
[19:19] | But they still made it to every game and parent conference. | 但他们每次比赛和家长会都出席了 |
[19:22] | Thinking about it now, I guess it was worth it. | 现在想一想 还是值得的 |
[19:24] | Definitely gave me a lot of confidence. | 确实给了我许多自信 |
[19:25] | You should’ve seen me before I went there. | 你应该看看我以前什么德性 |
[19:27] | I was the shyest kid in my class. | 我是全班最害羞的孩子 |
[19:28] | You expect me to believe that? | 你觉得我能信吗 |
[19:30] | Let me know what you decide. | 决定好了告诉我一声 |
[19:33] | Miss Faith. | 费丝女士 |
[19:35] | Hondo? | 洪都 |
[19:36] | Look at you. | 你可真帅 |
[19:38] | No. Come on, now. | 哪里 别见外 |
[19:40] | Look at you. How you doing? | 你才有魅力呢 还好吗 |
[19:41] | I heard about your hair salon this morning, and I’m so sorry. | 我听说今早你发廊的事了 非常遗憾 |
[19:44] | Not as sorry as that man laying dead in my shop. | 没有我店里死的那个男的那么遗憾 |
[19:47] | Grateful though. Could’ve been a lot worse. | 万幸 本来可能更惨的 |
[19:49] | Shop’s a mess though. | 就是店里乱糟糟的 |
[19:50] | And I had to come in and give my statement. | 我还得来这录口供 |
[19:53] | How long are you gonna be closed for? | 要闭店多久 |
[19:54] | I’ll be open by tomorrow morning. | 明天早晨就能开张了 |
[19:57] | Can’t disappoint my customers. | 不能让我的顾客失望 |
[20:00] | You know, my grandfather was a preacher. | 我祖父以前是牧师 |
[20:03] | Knoxville, Tennessee. | 在田纳西州的诺克斯维尔 |
[20:05] | His church was burned to the ground. | 他的教堂被付之一炬 |
[20:07] | Back in the ’60s? | 60年代的事吗 |
[20:08] | ’98. | 1998年 |
[20:09] | Remember all those, uh, arson attacks? | 记得那些纵火袭击吗 |
[20:11] | Black churches? | 针对黑人教堂的 |
[20:12] | Yes, I do. | 我记得 |
[20:13] | He built that church three times over. | 那个教堂他反复重建了三次 |
[20:16] | They kept burning it down. He kept building it right back up. | 他们不停地烧 他不停地重建 |
[20:20] | So I have no excuse. | 所以我没什么借口 |
[20:22] | Well, if there’s one thing I know about you, Faith, | 要说我对你有什么了解 费丝 |
[20:24] | is you come from a family of fighters. | 那就是你出身战士世家 |
[20:25] | Do I have any other option? | 我有得选吗 |
[20:29] | You tell your mama I’ll see her on Friday. | 转告你妈 我们周五见 |
[20:32] | You’re welcome to pop on by anytime you want. | 你要是有空 欢迎随时过来 |
[20:34] | – Door’s always open. – All right. | -店门永远向你敞开 -好的 |
[20:36] | – Yes. – You stay safe out there. | -好 -你多保重 |
[20:38] | But you know if you need anything, I got your back. | 如果有什么需要的 我支持你 |
[20:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:55] | Uh, you remember Vanessa. | 记得瓦内萨吧 |
[20:56] | Her daughter goes to day care with Victoria. | 她女儿跟维多利亚上同一个托儿所 |
[20:58] | Yeah, yeah, of course. Nice to see you again. | 记得 当然 很高兴又见到你 |
[21:00] | – You, too. – Her children go to Autrey, | -我也是 -她女儿在奥特里上学 |
[21:02] | so she’s helping me fill out this application form. | 所以她来帮我填申请表 |
[21:05] | Mind if I join? | 我能参与吗 |
[21:07] | Sure. | 当然 |
[21:09] | So, uh… | 所以 |
[21:11] | what do we got to do, just fill this out? | 我们要做什么 填上就行吗 |
[21:12] | I think I should maybe prepare you. | 我应该给你们渗透一下 |
[21:16] | I hate to say it, | 我不想这么说 |
[21:17] | but you have more of a chance of being selected for a NASA space mission | 但是你们被选中参加航天局的太空任务 |
[21:20] | than you have of getting her into Autrey. | 都比把她送进奥特里的几率要大 |
[21:23] | It can’t be that hard, can it? | 不至于那么难吧 |
[21:24] | It is, believe me. | 至于 相信我 |
[21:26] | But if you hold certain cards | 但如果你们手里有牌 |
[21:28] | and you know how to use them, | 而且知道该怎么打的话 |
[21:30] | – then you definitely have an advantage. – Let me guess: | -那绝对还是有优势的 -我猜猜 |
[21:32] | making a six-figure donation to the school’s capital fund? | 给学校基金捐六位数的款 |
[21:35] | Sure. | 那肯定 |
[21:37] | There are other cards, though. | 还有别的牌 |
[21:38] | Does Lila have any skills or special talents? | 莱拉有什么技能或者特长吗 |
[21:41] | Like, does she speak a second language? | 比如她会其他外语吗 |
[21:44] | Oh. Does she code? | 她会编程吗 |
[21:49] | Does she play an instrument, maybe? | 那她会乐器吗 |
[21:50] | – She plays the clarinet. – Oh. Okay. | -她会吹竖笛 -好 |
[21:52] | But not very well. | 但并不熟练 |
[21:54] | – No. – Okay, well, what about sports? | -对 -好吧 那体育运动呢 |
[21:55] | She takes after me, not David, in the sports department, | 体育这方面 她随我 不像大卫 |
[21:58] | – so… – You also need people | -所以… -你们还需要 |
[21:59] | who can vouch for you. | 能给你们背书的人 |
[22:01] | I mean, obviously, I can put in a word, but… | 我可以给你们美言几句 |
[22:03] | if you know anyone on the board… | 但是 你们如果认识学校董事的话更好 |
[22:06] | Ultimately, though, | 行吧 总之 |
[22:07] | it’s the head of admissions you need to win over. | 你们得获得招生老师的认可 |
[22:10] | I mean, those people are like Saint Peter | 那些人就像圣彼得一样 |
[22:11] | guarding the gates of heaven. | 牢牢守卫着天堂的大门 |
[22:14] | and… | 还有 |
[22:15] | Marian Evans may look like a pushover, | 别看玛丽安·埃文斯看起来挺好说话的 |
[22:19] | but believe me, many people have tried | 好多人都想通过她进学校 |
[22:20] | to win her over and failed. | 但最终一无所获 |
[22:26] | I guessed it was prison ink from the stippling | 我猜这是监狱的纹身画法 |
[22:28] | I was right. | 我说对了 |
[22:28] | May got his tattoo in jail. | 梅在监狱里弄得纹身 |
[22:29] | Showed up on his inmate record. | 他的囚犯记录里面有写 |
[22:31] | I ran the names of other prisoners | 我又查看了这个监狱的其他犯人 |
[22:33] | he was inside with and found this guy. | 发现这个人也在监狱里 |
[22:35] | Jedd Barstow. | 杰德·巴斯托 |
[22:36] | Barstow did five years for gunrunning. | 他因走私枪支被判了五年 |
[22:38] | He’s out now, | 现在出狱了 |
[22:39] | and he’s got a tattoo parlor in Chatsworth. | 他在查兹沃斯的一个纹身店弄了一个纹身 |
[22:41] | Big biker hangout. | 骑手聚会的地方 |
[22:42] | Some motorcycle gangs like to mix the open road | 一些摩托车帮派就喜欢把越野 |
[22:45] | with a little white supremacy. | 和白人至上的理念融合在一起 |
[22:46] | Yeah. This is the guy’s website. | 没错 这是他的网站 |
[22:48] | He’s got an online gallery full of racist ink. | 他做了一个充满歧视的纹身展览 |
[22:51] | Let’s see what he knows. | 让我们看看他都知道些什么 |
[22:53] | He’s done time on weapons charges. | 他做过军火贩 |
[22:54] | SWAT needs to be the ones that bring him in. | 让我们特警去抓他吧 |
[22:56] | Absolutely. Let’s get on it. | 没问题 走吧 |
[23:03] | Jedd Barstow? | 是杰德·巴斯托吗 |
[23:04] | Yeah, what? | 对 有什么事 |
[23:12] | Stop squirming like a baby. | 别动 |
[23:14] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[23:20] | But it’s not finished– she’s only got one wing. | 这才只纹了一只翅膀啊 |
[23:22] | Guess she’ll be flying in circles, then. Come on. | 她应该是转着圈飞的 走吧 |
[23:29] | Barstow’s not talking, either. | 巴斯托也一句话没说 |
[23:31] | You only run from SWAT if you’re incredibly stupid… | 要么特别傻 要么无牵挂 |
[23:33] | Or you think you got nothing to lose. | 不然谁干特警 |
[23:37] | You see the tattoo wall of fame? | 看看这面纹身荣誉墙 |
[23:40] | More like wall of shame. | 我觉得更像是一堵耻辱墙 |
[23:43] | There’s a break in the wall. | 墙有个缝 |
[23:44] | Looks like a door. | 像是道门 |
[24:03] | Check out all this stuff. | 看看这摆设 |
[24:05] | The Imperial Dukes are definitely meeting here. | 帝国公爵们一定就是在这碰头的 |
[24:10] | Interesting version of church. | 这教堂挺有趣啊 |
[24:14] | Guess I’m at the top of their hit list. | 看来 我是他们的重点打击目标了 |
[24:18] | My dad’s Black and my mom’s white. | 我父亲是黑人 母亲是白人 |
[24:19] | I’m a bisexual Latina | 我是拉丁裔移民 |
[24:20] | from an immigrant family, sure they love me. | 还是双性恋 他们肯定也对我感兴趣 |
[24:23] | Yeah, all of us. | 是啊 谁不是呢 |
[24:24] | I don’t even know what a race war is. Anyone? | 我都不知道什么是种族战争 你们呢 |
[24:27] | Guess they figure if they push hard enough, | 我猜 他们是想 只要他们足够极端 |
[24:29] | eventually people are gonna push back. | 最终就会有人反抗 |
[24:32] | Cue riots. End of days. | 暴民横街 末日来临 |
[24:34] | The U.S. suddenly becomes a white Christian caliphate. | 美国突然成了白人基督徒版的极端国家 |
[24:37] | Totally makes sense. It’s just propaganda. | 是这样 他们就是在到处宣扬 |
[24:39] | They need someone to hate, ’cause they know | 他们需要招黑 要不然的话 |
[24:40] | they’re on their way out. | 大家就把他们淡忘了 |
[24:41] | Power’s slipping away, and they know it. | 他们很清楚 他们的势力在削弱 |
[24:42] | Happy to speed that process up. | 我很乐意赶紧灭掉他们 |
[24:44] | The danger is to all the people | 在我们制止他们之前 |
[24:45] | who are gonna get hurt before we stop them. | 那些目标人群很危险 |
[24:47] | There’s nothing here that gives us | 这里也没留下什么线索 |
[24:48] | any clue as to what they might have planned next. | 不知道他们接下来是什么计划 |
[24:50] | We don’t even know who the other members of the cell are. | 我们连这个组织还有谁都不清楚 |
[24:52] | If this is their sicko version of church, | 如果这里真的是他们的教堂 |
[24:54] | you think they have meetings on Sundays? | 你说 他们会不会在周日碰头 |
[24:55] | That’s the one day the tattoo parlor is closed. | 正好那天纹身店休息 |
[24:57] | We can ask for a geofence warrant, get a list | 我们可以申请一个地理范围搜查令 |
[24:59] | of all the active cell phones within the area on Sundays. | 查到周日区域内所有联网的手机 |
[25:01] | Should get us I.D.S of everyone who attends church. | 我们就能知道谁进教堂了 |
[25:04] | Great, then we can bring them all in for confession. | 对 之后就可以让他们一起去监狱忏悔了 |
[25:17] | Oh, God. | 不是吧 |
[25:18] | What? | 怎么了 |
[25:18] | It’s him from last night. He’s texting me. | 是昨晚那个男的 他给我发短信了 |
[25:20] | Michael B. Jordan? | 迈克尔·B·乔丹 |
[25:21] | – What does he want? – Another date. | -他想干嘛 -想再约我出去一次 |
[25:23] | – Hey, that’s a good thing, right? – I don’t know. | -这挺好的啊 -我也不知道 |
[25:25] | To be honest, you and Street kind of have me freaked out. | 说真的 你和斯特里特说的让我有点害怕 |
[25:28] | What if he’s got some kind of cop fetish, | 要是他真的有恋警癖 喜欢的是制服 |
[25:29] | and it’s more about the uniform than me? | 而不是真的我 那怎么办 |
[25:31] | You said you had fun with him. | 是你说的 和他在一块挺开心的啊 |
[25:33] | Yeah, he was super cute. | 是啊 他超帅的 |
[25:34] | And he hasn’t plowed through HQ’s walls– not yet, at least. | 而且 他还没撞破总部的墙 至少现在没 |
[25:41] | Geofence warrant came back? | 地理范围搜查有结果了吗 |
[25:42] | Cell phone records confirm that Tobius Young– | 手机记录确定了 托拜厄斯·杨 |
[25:45] | the hair salon shooter– and Christopher May– | 发廊的枪手 和克里斯托弗·梅 |
[25:47] | the gas station robber– | 加油站的劫匪 |
[25:48] | both met at Barstow’s tattoo parlor, | 都是在巴斯托的文身店认识的 |
[25:50] | along with these two. | 还有这两个 |
[25:52] | Abel McConnell. From his height and build, | 亚伯·麦康奈尔 根据他的身高和体型 |
[25:54] | we think he’s the convenience store robber. | 我们认为他就是那个便利店强盗 |
[25:56] | Then there’s Julian Matthews, Army veteran, | 然后是朱利安·马修斯 退役老兵 |
[25:58] | dishonorably discharged | 非常不体面地被地开除了 |
[25:59] | for a violent hazing against a Black cadet. | 因为他暴力欺侮一名黑人候补军官 |
[26:01] | His social media is full of, uh, | 他的社交媒体上也充斥着 |
[26:03] | well, exactly what you’d imagine. | 你们能想象到那些东西 |
[26:05] | He’s also posted links to terrorist attacks in other countries. | 他还发布了其他国家的恐怖袭击的链接 |
[26:07] | We found the last known address for him– | 我们发现了他最后的已知住址 |
[26:10] | place out in the Valley. | 地址在谷区 |
[26:11] | I’ll call Agent Carr, | 我给卡尔探员打电话 |
[26:12] | have her meet us out there with her team. | 让她带着队员和我们在那会面 |
[26:13] | Let’s go, then. | 那我们出发吧 |
[26:18] | There’s no sign of Matthews. | 没有看见马修斯 |
[26:20] | We did a full search, | 我们全面搜查过了 |
[26:21] | but the place is a maze– | 但是这地方就跟迷宫一样 |
[26:22] | half a dozen outbuildings, | 一半以上房子有附属建筑 |
[26:23] | piles of junk everywhere. | 到处都是垃圾堆 |
[26:24] | We found a gun safe in one of the buildings– | 我们在其中一栋建筑里发现了枪支保险柜 |
[26:26] | managed to get it cracked. | 想办法把它破开了 |
[26:27] | He’s got more weapons stockpiled than the National Guard Armory. | 他现在的武器库存比国民警卫队军械库的还多 |
[26:29] | Might be an idea to put the place under surveillance | 也许将这个地方进行监视是个好主意 |
[26:31] | in case Matthews or anyone else comes back. | 防止马修斯或其他人折返 |
[26:33] | Agreed. I’ll pull my team out | 同意 我让我的小队撤出来 |
[26:34] | and put agents on round-the-clock watch. | 让探员进行24小时监察 |
[26:36] | Hey, check this out. I found Matthews. | 看这个 我发现马修斯了 |
[26:38] | He’s livestreaming right now. | 他现在正在直播 |
[26:39] | I told you we’d be back. | 我跟你们说过我们会回来的 |
[26:41] | The Imperial Dukes are on a crusade. | 帝国公爵正在进行征战 |
[26:43] | And now… | 而现在 |
[26:45] | it’s time for the first skirmish against one of your enemies. | 是时候对你们的敌人之一进行小规模冲突了 |
[26:48] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[26:49] | – I have no idea. – Wait a minute. | -我不知道 -等一下 |
[26:51] | I recognize that building. | 我认识这栋建筑 |
[26:52] | Yeah, that’s the Weiss Jewish Community Center. | 对 这是韦斯犹太社区中心 |
[26:54] | I’ll call them and tell them you’re on your way. Go! | 我给他们打电话 告诉他们你们正在赶去 快 |
[26:56] | All 20-Squad, get to the Gurkha, ASAP. | 全体20小队 前往廓尔喀族住地 尽快 |
[27:16] | Help me! Quickly! | 帮我 快一点 |
[27:17] | What’s going on? Is that gunfire? | 发生什么事了 那是枪声吗 |
[27:19] | Stay down. Stay down. Don’t move! | 蹲下来 蹲下来 不要动 |
[27:20] | Come on! | 快点 |
[27:26] | – We need to call the police. – They’re on their way. | -我们得报警 -他们正在路上 |
[27:51] | I know you’re hiding. | 我知道你们躲起来了 |
[28:41] | I know you’re in here! | 我知道你们在这 |
[28:44] | Can’t hide forever! | 躲得了一时 躲不了一世 |
[29:03] | He’s still livestreaming. | 他还在直播 |
[29:05] | 20-David to 24-David, he’s in a large hallway. | 20D呼叫24D 他在大走廊 |
[29:08] | Heading into the east wing. | 正在前往东翼 |
[29:13] | Who’s afraid of the big bad wolf?! | 谁害怕大灰狼 |
[29:25] | Come out, come out, wherever you are. | 快出来 快出来 你们躲哪去了 |
[29:32] | Keep it down. | 小声一点 |
[29:32] | ?Keep it down. | 小声一点 |
[29:35] | Baby, you got to be quiet. | 宝贝 你得安静点 |
[29:37] | He can hear us. | 他会听到的 |
[29:50] | Shots fired. Kitchen area. | 有枪声 厨房区域 |
[30:18] | You hear the piggies squealing? | 你们听到小猪的尖叫了吗 |
[30:21] | Well, they’re gonna squeal a whole lot more. | 他们会尖叫得更大声的 |
[30:29] | LAPD! | 洛城警局 |
[30:31] | Put it on the ground! | 把枪放到地上 |
[30:32] | Put it down! On the ground. | 放下 放到地上 |
[30:33] | And the phone, too. | 手机也放下 |
[30:44] | Get your hands off me, you n… | 别碰我 你个黑 |
[30:46] | Finish that sentence. | 把话说完 |
[30:48] | Finish it. | 说完啊 |
[30:55] | Commander, any word on the last suspect, McConnell? | 指挥官 有最后一位嫌犯麦康奈尔的消息吗 |
[30:58] | No. | 没 |
[30:58] | But you’ll be the first to know as soon as I hear something. | 但是只要我一听到消息 我就第一个告诉你 |
[31:02] | Yeah, I’m not sure | 我不能确定 |
[31:03] | I would have been able to keep my cool if I was in your shoes. | 如果我是你的话 我能不能保持冷静 |
[31:07] | You’re not in my shoes, sir. | 你无法体会我的感受 长官 |
[31:11] | Well, true. | 没错 |
[31:14] | I-I only meant that I wouldn’t blame you | 我只是想说 如果你生气的话 |
[31:17] | if you were angry. | 我也不会怪你 |
[31:23] | Who says I’m not? | 谁说我不生气 |
[31:28] | What, because I didn’t beat that guy’s ass | 怎么 就因为在我有机会的时候 |
[31:29] | when I had the chance to? | 我没有把那家伙揍得屁滚尿流 |
[31:31] | Sir, I live being Black every day. | ·长官 我每一天都作为黑人生活着 |
[31:33] | They want us to get angry. | 他们想让我们愤怒 |
[31:35] | They want us to react. | 他们想让我们做出回应 |
[31:37] | They’re trying to provoke us into fighting back, | 他们一直试着激怒我们 让我们回击 |
[31:39] | but I just ain’t into giving these clowns what they want. | 但是我只是不想让这些小丑如意 |
[31:46] | I’m sorry you had to go through all that. | 我很抱歉你不得不经历这些 |
[31:59] | – Erika. – Hey. | -艾丽卡 -你好 |
[32:01] | Hey, listen, it was good | 今天出任务的时候 |
[32:02] | having you out there with my team today. | 团队里有你真好 |
[32:04] | Now I can see why Rocker’s a little worried | 我现在明白洛克为什么担心 |
[32:06] | that I might steal you for 20-David. | 我会把你挖来20D队了 |
[32:08] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[32:10] | Good job. | 干得漂亮 |
[32:16] | Your ride? | 你的坐骑 |
[32:17] | Yeah. Still got some payments left, | 是啊 款项还没付清 |
[32:19] | – but this is my baby. – Sweet. | -但它是我的宝贝 -真不错 |
[32:22] | Where you zooming off to? | 你急着去哪儿 |
[32:23] | I thought I’d go to that convenience store | 趁着大家休息 |
[32:24] | while we got some downtime. | 我要去那家便利店 |
[32:25] | The one that got firebombed by McConnell? | 被麦康奈尔炸掉的那家吗 |
[32:27] | Yeah, I wanted to tell the owner | 对 我希望能跟店主说 |
[32:28] | that we caught the guy that robbed him, | 我们抓到抢劫他的歹徒了 |
[32:30] | but seeing as I can’t do that, | 但既然我做不到 |
[32:32] | figured I’d at least lend a hand | 我想自己至少能搭把手 |
[32:33] | cleaning up the mess, you know? | 收拾一下烂摊子 是吧 |
[32:34] | Well, you want some company? | 你需要帮手吗 |
[32:35] | Sure. Yeah, that’d be great. | 当然 棒极了 |
[32:37] | Cool. Maybe we should ask the others. | 好 也许我们该问问其他人 |
[32:38] | – Many hands make light work. – All right. | -人多力量大 -没问题 |
[32:45] | – Mr. Kay. – Hi. | -凯先生 -你好 |
[32:47] | I was actually just coming to see you. | 我就是来见您的 |
[32:50] | you got a minute? | 您有空吗 |
[32:51] | You can walk me to my car. | 您可以陪我走到停车处 |
[32:52] | I-I just… I need to apologize. | 我只是 我得向您道歉 |
[32:54] | I-I came into this process with the wrong attitude. | 我没有以正确的态度对待这个申请 |
[32:58] | See, I work in public service, and… | 我是公职人员 并且 |
[33:00] | – and I believe in public schools. – I understand. | -我信任公立学校 -我明白 |
[33:02] | Autrey isn’t for everyone. | 奥特里并不适合所有人 |
[33:05] | Well, that-that’s the thing. | 的确如此 |
[33:07] | see, I-I really do think | 我真的认为 |
[33:08] | that-that this is the right place for Lila. | 这里非常适合莱拉 |
[33:11] | She’s been struggling where she is, | 她一直在苦苦挣扎 |
[33:12] | and, to tell you the truth, it’s my fault. | 说实话 这是我的错 |
[33:15] | I brought my work home with me, and it’s affected her. | 我的工作影响到了家人 对她造成了影响 |
[33:17] | I know. I read about what happened in the paper. | 我知道 报告里都写了 |
[33:20] | Yeah. Well, she’s-she’s still shaken up by it. | 她还是很不安 |
[33:24] | See, my wife and I, we agree | 我们夫妻俩同意 |
[33:25] | that she could really benefit from coming here. | 她来这里非常有益处 |
[33:28] | All right. Well, um, if you fill out the application | 好啊 如果你们填写申请表 |
[33:31] | and she does well on her ISEE… | 她的独立学校入学考试成绩也合格 |
[33:35] | I-I should warn you, though, | 但我也要提醒你 |
[33:36] | – the application process is very… – Competitive. No, I know. | -申请过程非常 -竞争压力很大 是的 我明白 |
[33:40] | I-I’m not worried about Lila’s scores. | 我不担心莱拉的成绩 |
[33:42] | She’s a smart kid. I am worried that as a family, | 她很聪明 我担心的是作为家人 |
[33:45] | we wouldn’t score as high as others. | 我们不如别的家庭好 |
[33:47] | See, I-I can’t, um… | 我不能 |
[33:49] | I can’t afford to write a blank check every year | 我承担不起每年开一张支票 |
[33:51] | to f-finance a new science wing. | 给学校捐一栋科技楼 |
[33:54] | But I can contribute in other ways, | 但我可以通过其他方式做贡献 |
[33:57] | ways that are more valuable. | 更有价值的方式 |
[34:02] | For example, there are critical errors | 举个例子 贵校的安全保障 |
[34:05] | – in your security plan here. – Excuse me? | -存在重大问题 -您说什么 |
[34:07] | You don’t have a relationship with a public safety official, | 贵校并没有依照州里的建议 |
[34:10] | – as recommended by the state. – Yes, we do. | -与公安部门保持联系 -不 我们有的 |
[34:12] | Ken DeMarco. Yeah, he’s listed as your liaison, | 肯·德马尔科 他被列为联络官 |
[34:15] | but, well, he retired from LAPD last year. | 但他去年从洛城警局退役了 |
[34:19] | When was the last time you had SWAT run | 特警队最后一次在贵校实施 |
[34:20] | a rapid response practice here? | 快速应急行动是什么时候 |
[34:23] | I looked it up. I-It was five years ago. | 我查过 是五年前 |
[34:25] | And since then, you have added a science block. | 从那时起 贵校增添了科学楼区 |
[34:27] | You’ve added a cafeteria. | 加盖了一座餐厅 |
[34:29] | The blueprints and the floor plans | 洛城警局持有的这所学校的 |
[34:30] | that LAPD has for this school, they’re out of date. | 建筑规划图和地形图已经过时了 |
[34:33] | Now, I could volunteer my time, | 我自愿贡献我的时间 |
[34:35] | be your SWAT liaison. | 成为贵校的特警队联络官 |
[34:37] | I could take some time to look over the security plan, | 我可以腾空研究安全措施计划 |
[34:40] | make sure it’s up to par. | 确保它合乎标准 |
[34:43] | I’m sure the parents at this school | 我很肯定贵校学生的父母 |
[34:44] | are very security-conscious with the way the world is. | 非常担忧社会上存在的危险 |
[34:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[34:50] | I’m-I’m sure the board would appreciate that. | 校董会一定会很感激的 |
[34:52] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[34:54] | – I’ll-I’ll get right on it. – Okay. | -我马上着手去办 -好的 |
[34:56] | Um, Mr. Kay? | 凯先生 |
[34:59] | I meant what I said. | 我是认真的 |
[35:00] | I-I look forward to seeing Lila’s transcript. | 我很期待见到莱拉的成绩单 |
[35:03] | And if it’s good and she scores well, | 如果她的成绩不错 |
[35:05] | we’ll be happy to consider her application. | 我们会很乐意考虑她的申请 |
[35:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:16] | So, you text that badge bunny back yet? | 你给那个警徽控回短信了吗 |
[35:18] | You guys tell each other everything? | 你们之间无话不谈吗 |
[35:20] | No secrets between family. | 家人之间没有秘密 |
[35:22] | And now you’re an honorary member of the 20-Squad family, | 既然你已经是20小队大家庭的荣誉成员 |
[35:25] | – so get used to it. – So, what’s up? | -习惯一下吧 -怎么了 |
[35:27] | Are you gonna see this guy again or what? | 你还会再见这个人吗 |
[35:29] | I think I’m gonna politely decline. | 我想我会委婉地拒绝 |
[35:32] | Hey, I met my girl at a coffee shop. | 我是在咖啡店遇到我女朋友的 |
[35:35] | She flirted with me, asked me straight up for my number. | 她和我眉目传情 直接问我要了电话号码 |
[35:37] | Later, she told me it was the uniform that did it for her. | 后来 她和我说是制服吸引到了她 |
[35:40] | Wasn’t like she was into cops, though. | 虽说她喜欢警察 |
[35:41] | I was the first one she’d dated. | 但我是她第一个交往的警察 |
[35:42] | And the last. | 也是最后一个 |
[35:43] | They’re getting married. | 他们要结婚了 |
[35:44] | – Congrats. – Tan’s right, though. | -恭喜 -但是谭说得对 |
[35:47] | Don’t let us put you off. I mean, we’re just teasing. | 别让我们影响到你 我们只是开玩笑的 |
[35:49] | Yeah, if you like this guy, you should give him a shot. | 如果你喜欢他 你应该给他一个机会 |
[35:51] | And then report back to us on how it went. | 然后跟我们汇报后续情况 |
[35:53] | And if he does turn out to be some crazy dude who’s into poetry, | 如果你发现他是个喜欢诗歌的怪人 |
[35:55] | we can help you fast-track the restraining order. | 我们可以帮你快速地申请限制令 |
[35:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:01] | I don’t know what else to say but thank you. | 除了谢谢你们 我不知道该说什么好 |
[36:04] | I just called my family to tell them. | 我刚打给家里人和他们说了 |
[36:06] | They all say the same. | 他们也说谢谢你们 |
[36:07] | You gonna be able to get back in business? | 你还能继续开店吗 |
[36:10] | My father says to ignore the haters | 我父亲说不要理会那些喷子 |
[36:11] | and never quit on my dreams. | 永远不要放弃梦想 |
[36:14] | I’ll find a way. | 我会想到办法的 |
[36:18] | All right, sorry, Santos. | 抱歉 桑托斯 |
[36:18] | We got a hit. | 我们有线索了 |
[36:20] | We’ll try to swing by later. | 晚点我们尽量过来的 |
[36:24] | McConnell was spotted entering the compound about 40 minutes ago. | 麦康奈尔大概四十分钟前就该到的 |
[36:26] | Guys doing surveillance thought | 监视中心的人 |
[36:28] | they heard a single gunshot not long after. | 认为在那不久后听到一声枪响 |
[36:30] | And McConnell hasn’t responded | 在那之后 多次联系过麦康奈尔 |
[36:31] | to multiple attempts at contact since. | 他都没有回应 |
[36:33] | – You think it’s suicide? – Maybe. | -你们认为是自杀吗 -有可能 |
[36:35] | Or he could be barricaded inside somewhere, | 或者他有可能被关在某个地方 |
[36:37] | waiting for us to make a move. | 等待我们行动 |
[36:38] | I mean, we got helicopters, | 我们有直升机 |
[36:39] | but there’s no way of getting eyes on him. | 但没办法看到他 |
[36:41] | All the windows are boarded up. | 所有的窗户都用木板封住了 |
[36:42] | If he is still alive, we don’t want this turning into a siege | 如果他还活着 我们不想让这演变成围城 |
[36:45] | that he can then turn into a press conference | 然后他可以把这里变成一场新闻发布会 |
[36:46] | to promote their agenda. | 来宣传他们的计划 |
[36:47] | It’s better we go in sooner rather than later. | 我们越早进去越好 |
[36:49] | FBI has asked SWAT to do the honors. | 联调局要求特警队来做这项工作 |
[36:51] | Their HRT is on a mission down in Long Beach. | 他们的人质救援队在长滩执行任务 |
[36:54] | I’ll ready my team for entry. | 我会让我的小队做好攻入准备 |
[37:16] | Chris. | 克里斯 |
[37:35] | 26-David, no sign of the suspect. | 26D 没看到疑犯 |
[37:50] | I hear movement. Someone’s going up the stairs. | 我听到有动静 有人在往楼上走 |
[37:53] | 24-David, we’ve got movement on the stairs. | 24D 楼上有动静 |
[38:07] | Give me two! | 两人一组 |
[38:11] | Shots fired! Coming from the attic. | 发生枪击 是从阁楼射出来的 |
[38:19] | He’s above us. | 他在我们上方 |
[38:20] | Somewhere in the ceiling. | 天花板上方 |
[38:22] | What’s happening? | 什么情况 |
[38:22] | He’s in the attic! We need cover! | 他在阁楼里 我们需要掩护 |
[38:29] | I’m hit! | 我中枪了 |
[38:30] | EMT and an ambulance are standing by. | 急救员和救护车正在待命 |
[38:32] | Tell me when you’re Code 4 for entry. | 你们取消支援 可以进入的时候告知我 |
[38:33] | I’ll cover you. Go! Go! | 我掩护你 行动 |
[38:37] | Get him out! | 把他带出去 |
[38:41] | Cease-fire! | 停火了 |
[38:49] | Street. | 斯特里特 |
[39:04] | Suspect down. | 疑犯倒地 |
[39:06] | Clear for entry. | 可以进入现场 |
[39:07] | Let’s go. Go! Go! | 快走 快走 |
[39:21] | Just a scratch. | 只是小小擦伤 |
[39:22] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[39:23] | Another scar to add to the collection. | 收藏里又添新伤疤 |
[39:29] | You okay? Hey. | 你没事吧 |
[39:32] | I think I was hit, too. | 我好像也受伤了 |
[39:38] | We need a medic! | 我们需要医护人员 |
[39:40] | Come on. | 躺下 |
[39:42] | Over here! Now! | 这边 快点 |
[39:43] | Erika! | 艾丽卡 |
[39:48] | Come on! | 别放弃 |
[39:49] | Come on. | 别放弃 |
[40:21] | Don’t stop. You got to keep going. | 别停 你要继续救她 |
[40:22] | – I’m really sorry. – Don’t stop. | -非常遗憾 -别停下来啊 |
[40:24] | – Don’t. – I’m sorry. | -继续 -很遗憾 |
[40:28] | Come on! | 挺住啊 |
[40:34] | Stop. She’s gone. | 停手 她已经走了 |
[40:39] | She’s gone. | 她已经走了 |
[40:48] | No. | 不 |