时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I’ve been looking around for a new place. | 我一直在找新住处 |
[00:04] | Might be able to lock down something swanky | 我想找个不错的地方 |
[00:06] | – with a roommate to share costs. – Are you kidding? | -和室友分担房租 -你说笑吗 |
[00:08] | – Hell yeah! – All right! | -太好了 -好极了 |
[00:09] | So, housewarming. | 那么 乔迁派对的事 |
[00:11] | – I’ll handle the margaritas, you handle the music. – Sure. | -我负责玛格丽塔鸡尾酒 你负责音乐 -没问题 |
[00:14] | Hey, Hondo, you got someone to cover for me tomorrow? | 洪都 找到人替我明天的班了吗 |
[00:16] | Erika could cover for you. | 艾丽卡可以顶你的班 |
[00:17] | Rocker’s team has tomorrow off. | 洛克小队明天休息 |
[00:18] | She’d be down for it. | 她会很想来的 |
[00:19] | You think this is the white supremacist group the Imperial Dukes? | 你觉得嫌犯白人至上主义犯罪团体帝国公爵 |
[00:21] | That’s my worry. | 这正是我所担心的 |
[00:22] | These aren’t just smash-and-grabs. | 这些案件并非普通打砸抢劫案 |
[00:24] | They’re coordinated hate crimes. | 这是仇恨犯罪 |
[00:25] | The guy I arrested yesterday was wearing | 我昨天逮捕的那个人 |
[00:26] | the same kind of bandana. | 正好也戴着相同的蒙面巾 |
[00:27] | Abel McConnell was spotted entering | 亚伯·麦康奈尔大概四十分钟前 |
[00:29] | the compound about 40 minutes ago. | 被发现进入此处 |
[00:30] | Give me two! | 两人一组 |
[00:31] | Shots fired! Coming from the attic. | 发生枪击 是从阁楼射出来的 |
[00:39] | Guten Tag, Chris. What’s up? | 你好 克里斯 怎么了 |
[00:42] | Hey. Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[00:44] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[00:45] | Whoa, what are you talking about? Who’s dead? | 你在说什么 谁死了 |
[00:48] | Erika. | 艾丽卡 |
[00:48] | Erika Rogers? What happened, Chris? | 艾丽卡·罗杰斯 出什么事了 克里斯 |
[00:53] | It all went down so fast. During the raid… | 事情发生的太快了 突袭的时候 |
[00:57] | …a bullet winged Tan. | 谭中枪了 |
[01:00] | I’m hit! | 我中枪了 |
[01:00] | I’ll cover you. Go, go! | 我掩护你 行动 |
[01:04] | Erika and I brought him out safe. | 艾丽卡和我带他安全撤出 |
[01:06] | He’s okay. | 他没事 |
[01:07] | Suspect down. Clear for entry. | 疑犯倒地 可以进入现场 |
[01:11] | You okay? Hey. | 你没事吧 |
[01:14] | I think I was hit, too. | 我好像也受伤了 |
[01:17] | We didn’t know Erika got hit until just after. | 后来我们才发现艾丽卡中枪了 |
[01:21] | It was an armor-piercing round from the shooter. | 是嫌犯打出的穿甲弹 |
[01:26] | All units… | 各单位请注意 |
[01:28] | 58-David is down. | 58D阵亡 |
[01:31] | I repeat, 58-David is down. | 重复 58D阵亡 |
[01:36] | We’ve lost Erika Rogers. | 我们失去了艾丽卡·罗杰斯 |
[01:43] | Over. | 完毕 |
[01:44] | Dear God. | 老天 |
[01:47] | Hondo, call FID, | 洪都 通知警员调查处 |
[01:48] | tell ’em we have an officer down. | 我们有位警员殉职 |
[01:49] | I’ll call Chief Rivera. | 我来通知里韦拉局长 |
[01:53] | I have to notify Officer Rogers’s next of kin | 我必须在媒体把消息捅出去之前 |
[01:55] | before the press leaks it. | 通知罗杰斯警员的亲属 |
[01:57] | Roger that, Commander. | 收到 指挥官 |
[02:05] | Commander. | 指挥官 |
[02:06] | Alonso, what are you doing? | 阿朗索 你在做什么 |
[02:08] | You’re gonna tell Erika’s sister. | 你要去通知艾丽卡的姐姐 |
[02:10] | I want to come with you. | 我想跟你一起去 |
[02:11] | You need to go back to the scene. | 你需要回到现场 |
[02:13] | This is an officer-involved shooting. | 这是牵扯到警员的枪击案 |
[02:16] | You and the team have to talk to FID before anyone else. | 你和其他队员必须先接受警员调查处的面谈 |
[02:21] | Please, Commander. | 求你了 指挥官 |
[02:24] | I’m sorry. Go back. | 抱歉 回去吧 |
[02:31] | That’s an order. | 这是命令 |
[02:38] | I’m sorry to lay this on you, | 抱歉把你扯进来 |
[02:40] | but they got us separated. | 但他们把队员都分开了 |
[02:42] | There’s no one here for me to talk to. | 我没人可以倾诉 |
[02:45] | I think I’m freaking out. | 我觉得我快崩溃了 |
[02:46] | No, I’m glad you called me. | 没事 我很开心你打给我 |
[02:48] | Did you tell Deac yet? | 你跟迪肯说了吗 |
[02:49] | Hondo called him right after we finished with FID. | 面谈完成后 洪都跟他说了 |
[02:53] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[02:55] | We’ve never lost a teammate before. | 我们从未失去过队友 |
[02:58] | SWAT doesn’t lose officers. | 特警队不会失去警员 |
[03:00] | Man, I wish I could be there for you right now. | 真希望此刻能在现场陪着你 |
[03:02] | Please stay on the phone with me. | 请你别挂电话 |
[03:05] | I’m here as long as you need me. | 只要你需要我 多久我都在 |
[03:07] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪儿也不去 |
[03:10] | The Chief and I extend our deepest sympathies | 局长和我对您以及您的家人 |
[03:13] | to you and your family. | 致以深切慰问 |
[03:14] | An assistance officer will be here shortly | 稍后会有一位协警到场 |
[03:17] | to help you make arrangements. | 帮助您做好接下来的安排 |
[03:23] | What’s her sister’s name? | 她姐姐叫什么 |
[03:24] | Latasha. She’s Officer Rogers’s only next of kin in the city. | 拉塔莎 她是罗杰斯警员在城里的唯一亲属 |
[03:29] | Chief Rivera, it should be me. | 里韦拉局长 应该我来说 |
[03:32] | I should tell her. | 我来告诉她 |
[03:33] | Are you sure, Commander? | 你确定吗 指挥官 |
[03:35] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[03:36] | Okay. I’ll follow your lead. | 好 那我听你的 |
[03:39] | All right. | 好的 |
[03:45] | Ms. Rogers… | 罗杰斯女士 |
[03:53] | Oh, my God. No. | 老天 不 |
[03:56] | – Ma’am… – No. | -女士 -不 |
[03:58] | I regret to inform you that your sister died | 怀着沉痛的心情通知您 您的妹妹今早 |
[04:01] | – in the line of duty earlier today. – No, please. | -执行任务时因公殉职 -不 千万不要 |
[04:05] | No! | 不 |
[04:07] | I’m so sorry, Latasha. | 我非常难过 拉塔莎 |
[04:10] | – Please… – The chief and I extend our deepest sympathies | -不要 -局长和我对您以及您的家人 |
[04:12] | to you and your family. | 致以深切慰问 |
[04:16] | No… | 不 |
[04:56] | I’ve gone on record before. Saying that money’s going | 我曾公开讲过 我们这个城市 |
[04:59] | to all the wrong places in this city. | 钱都没有花在正地方 |
[05:01] | In all her infinite wisdom… | 以她无穷的智慧… |
[05:03] | That was quite a service this morning, Commander. | 今早的仪式太隆重了 指挥官 |
[05:05] | Glad to see Officer Rogers’s extended family | 很高兴罗杰斯警官的一大家子 |
[05:07] | came in from Houston. | 都从休斯顿赶来了 |
[05:09] | They could see cops from | 他们可以看到 |
[05:10] | as far as New York to Maryland attended. | 从纽约到马里兰 各地前来的警察 |
[05:12] | We’re gonna have a plaque in honor of her memory | 我们会在总部放一块匾 |
[05:14] | – and service here at HQ. – That’s a great gesture. | -以纪念她和她的贡献 -这分量相当重啊 |
[05:17] | I came to tell you that FID’s finished its investigation | 我来是告诉你警员调查处已经完成了 |
[05:19] | of 20-Squad’s raid. | 对20D小队突袭行动的调查 |
[05:21] | Our union rep’s delivering their report by the end of today. | 工会代表会在今天下班前提交报告 |
[05:23] | Any sense how it’s looking for us? | 看得出对我们是有利还是有弊吗 |
[05:25] | I haven’t heard either way. | 我没听到任何消息 |
[05:26] | City Councilman Dudley’s | 达德利市议员 |
[05:27] | been criticizing SWAT pretty hard the past few days. | 这几天一直在强烈批评特警队 |
[05:30] | A civilian and a Black female officer killed. | 一个平民和一名黑人女性警官被杀害了 |
[05:33] | – It’s horrible optics. – I get that. | -在公众的眼中是很糟糕的 -我明白 |
[05:35] | And we’re examining everything on our end. | 我们在从自身去检讨每一个细节 |
[05:37] | It’s a tragedy we all feel personally. | 这很不幸 我们都很难过 |
[05:39] | In politics, tragedies provide opportunity. | 政治上 不幸带来机会 |
[05:42] | Dudley’s running for mayor. | 达德利在竞选市长 |
[05:44] | And after the past summer’s unrest, the mayor is in the hot seat. | 去年夏天暴乱之后 市长现在如坐针毡 |
[05:47] | People want reform. | 市民希望改革 |
[05:48] | That includes LAPD and city hall. | 包括对洛城警局和市政厅的改革 |
[05:50] | Some people want sincere reform, | 有的人是真心希望改革 |
[05:51] | – others just want a power grab. – Either way, | -而其他人则仅仅是为攫取权力 -不管怎样 |
[05:54] | the public may demand a pound of flesh. | 公众可能会要有人为此承担责任 |
[05:56] | We train the right way. | 我们训练正规 |
[05:58] | We do things the right way. | 我们方法正确 |
[05:59] | Let’s hope the FID report clears your officers. | 希望警员调查处的报告能撇清警官们的责任吧 |
[06:16] | Nichelle, hey. | 尼歇尔 |
[06:18] | Hey. You working today? | 你今天上班吗 |
[06:19] | They got us on desk duty until the FID report comes back. | 在警员调查处的报告出来之前我们只能做案头工作 |
[06:22] | Well, I won’t keep you. | 我不耽误你了 |
[06:24] | We really don’t get to speak much these days. | 这些天我们都没机会好好聊聊 |
[06:27] | I haven’t seen you stop by the community center lately. | 最近我也没见你去社区活动中心了 |
[06:30] | Just wanted to check in, | 就是想问问你的情况 |
[06:31] | see how the funeral went. | 看看葬礼进行得如何 |
[06:33] | The team’s taking it pretty hard, | 团队都很难过 |
[06:35] | but we’re all showing up. | 但我们都在打起精神 |
[06:38] | And how about you? | 那你呢 |
[06:39] | I don’t know, I’m, uh… | 我也说不好 我… |
[06:42] | still processing. | 还在消化这件事 |
[06:43] | Well, I know you’re trying to get better at opening up. | 我知道你在努力更好地打开心扉 |
[06:46] | If you want to talk, you know where to find me. | 如果你想聊聊 你知道去哪儿找我 |
[06:50] | I do. Thank you, Nichelle. | 我知道 谢谢 尼歇尔 |
[06:53] | Heard the FID report’s coming out today. | 听说警员调查处的报告今天就要出来了 |
[06:56] | Keep your head up. | 打起精神来 |
[06:57] | Thanks, man. | 谢了 兄弟 |
[07:00] | Rocker… I am so sorry about Erika. | 洛克 艾丽卡的事我非常非常难过 |
[07:05] | She was a great team member. | 她是非常好的队员 |
[07:08] | You know, curious, great spirit. | 充满好奇 充满斗志 |
[07:11] | Constantly asking questions. | 不停地问问题 |
[07:14] | She admired you, Hondo. | 她很崇拜你 洪都 |
[07:19] | Looks like you’re retracing your steps from the raid? | 看起来你在一步一步回顾你们突袭行动呢 |
[07:21] | I’m doing what I can. | 我只是尽我所能 |
[07:22] | I have no idea what that report’s gonna say, so… | 我不知道报告会怎么说 所以 |
[07:25] | I just want to make sure that I remember how everything went down… | 我只是想确保我记住发生的一切 |
[07:29] | in case I got to defend my decisions. | 以防我需要去为自己的决定去辩护 |
[07:42] | Here. | 给 |
[07:44] | David, I know it’s not the best time to ask, but… | 大卫 我知道现在问不太合适 但是 |
[07:48] | – do you need to go back? – Yeah. | -你需要回去吗 -嗯 |
[07:50] | I’m the only member of the squad that’s cleared for field duty, | 我是队里唯一可以出现场的人 |
[07:52] | so I have to go back if we get a call. | 所以我得回去 万一有警情呢 |
[07:54] | I mean, to SWAT. Period. | 我问的是回特警队 就这个 |
[07:59] | Are you open to leaving? | 你会考虑离开吗 |
[08:01] | You mean retiring? | 你是说退休 |
[08:03] | Annie, I’m a year away from collecting my pension. | 安妮 我再有一年就能拿养老金了 |
[08:06] | Yeah, but private security’s going so well. | 可私人保全生意很好啊 |
[08:08] | You’ve got great benefits. | 你的福利很不错 |
[08:10] | And if you did that full-time, you’d still have a great job | 如果你去做全职的 你仍会有份很棒的工作 |
[08:12] | that you love, and you wouldn’t be | 是你喜欢的事 而且你就不会 |
[08:14] | in this kind of danger all the time. | 时刻处于这种危险之中了 |
[08:16] | Can we talk about this later? | 我们回头再说行吗 |
[08:17] | What if later is too late? | 如果回头再说就太晚了呢 |
[08:20] | If you were there three days ago, | 如果你三天前在现场 |
[08:21] | that might have been your funeral instead of Erika’s. | 葬礼就可能是你的而不是艾丽卡的了 |
[08:25] | You don’t know that. | 这不一定会发生 |
[08:26] | Where does that put me and the kids? | 你让我和孩子们怎么办 |
[08:28] | I can’t do all this without you. | 没有你我撑不下去 |
[08:30] | I don’t ever want to. | 我从一开始就不想这样 |
[08:34] | I’m sorry, this morning at the service, | 抱歉 今早在葬礼上 |
[08:36] | it’s just, things got too real. | 这一幕太真实了 |
[08:39] | Just quit while you’re ahead. | 见好就收吧 |
[08:43] | We’ll talk tonight. | 我们今晚再聊 |
[08:46] | Unless you get too busy with work. | 除非你工作太忙回不来 |
[08:50] | I got to go. I’m sorry. | 我得走了 抱歉 |
[08:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:20] | Jim, your backpack. | 吉姆 你的背包 |
[09:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:27] | You didn’t say a word the whole drive in. | 你一路上都没说话 |
[09:32] | Sorry, I’m just not feeling very talkative. | 抱歉 我只是不太有兴致聊天 |
[09:36] | We all knew Erika, worked with her… | 我们都认识艾丽卡 曾与她共事 |
[09:41] | She meant a lot to all of us. | 她对我们来说很重要 |
[09:42] | – Especially Chris. – I understand all that. | -尤其是克里斯 -我理解 |
[09:44] | But there’s something else. | 但还有其他的 |
[09:47] | You’ve been tossing in your sleep. | 你睡觉的时候辗转反侧 |
[09:48] | Normally, that means you’re nervous about something. | 这一般意味着你在担心什么 |
[09:54] | Look, don’t worry about me. | 听着 别担心我 |
[09:56] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[09:58] | See you later? | 回头见 |
[09:59] | Okay. I love you. | 好 我爱你 |
[10:02] | Love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[10:10] | Alonso. Need a word with you. | 阿朗索 我跟你谈谈 |
[10:13] | Listen, until the FID report comes back, | 听着 直到警员调查处的报告发回 |
[10:15] | everybody’s benched and on desk duty. | 所有人原地待命 完成文职工作 |
[10:18] | But you personally still haven’t been cleared to return to HQ. | 但你依然未被批准返回总部执勤 |
[10:20] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[10:21] | Dr. Hughes hasn’t signed off on your psych eval. | 休斯医生还没批准你的心理评估报告 |
[10:23] | Well, that’s crap. I’m fine. | 胡说 我很好 |
[10:25] | She wants to see you again. | 她想再见你一次 |
[10:26] | Said she has some reservations. | 她说自己有一些保留意见 |
[10:27] | Reservations? Like what, exactly? | 保留意见 具体是什么 |
[10:29] | I’m not the shrink. | 我不是心理医生 |
[10:30] | But maybe you living with Erika is a factor. | 但也许与你是艾丽卡舍友有关 |
[10:33] | And until the issue’s resolved to the satisfaction of the doc, | 在医生认为问题解决之前 |
[10:36] | I have to abide by her recommendations. | 我必须得听从她的建议 |
[10:40] | Understood, Commander. | 明白 指挥官 |
[10:52] | Guys, focus! | 各位 专心 |
[10:55] | Durham, monkey grip, man. | 杜伦 单手 伙计 |
[10:56] | Why they call ’em “Monkey bars.” Let’s go! | 不然怎么叫”单杠”呢 快冲 |
[10:59] | Thanks for letting me stand in for you, | 多谢你让我帮你站岗 |
[11:00] | supervise the candidates. | 监督学员 |
[11:02] | Well, if you’re gonna be on desk duty, | 如果你要干文职工作 |
[11:03] | might as well be of some use. | 最好派上点用场 |
[11:05] | – What round are they on? – Ten. | -他们进行第几轮了 -第十轮 |
[11:08] | Let’s go, Malhotra. | 上啊 马尔霍特拉 |
[11:09] | Get up there. | 爬上去 |
[11:15] | Stop this. | 停下 |
[11:17] | What are you two doing? | 你们两个干什么呢 |
[11:18] | Trying to be the best versions of ourselves. | 尽力表现自己最好的一面 |
[11:19] | It’s a rhetorical question, man. | 我这是设问句 伙计 |
[11:21] | You’re both trying to make it onto SWAT, okay? | 你们都很想进特警队 好吗 |
[11:24] | You think this is hard, wait till you get out in the field. | 你们觉得这很难 等到实战就知道了 |
[11:26] | It can be, uh… it can be rough. | 那会非常 非常的艰难 |
[11:28] | And we need to know you can deal with that. | 我们必须确保你们能胜任 |
[11:30] | You guys got it? | 听明白了吗 |
[11:32] | It’s not rhetorical. You guys got it? | 这回不是设问句 听明白没 |
[11:34] | – Yes, sir. – Yes, sir. | -是的 长官 -是的 长官 |
[11:35] | Let’s go. | 开始吧 |
[11:38] | Hey, Durham, | 杜伦 |
[11:39] | listen, I know you’re tired. | 我知道你很累 |
[11:42] | Don’t think of that as weight. | 别把它当成负重 |
[11:44] | Think of that as a life. | 把它想成一条生命 |
[11:45] | All right? It’s mental. | 懂吗 在于你的想法 |
[11:47] | You get over that wall, they survive. | 你翻过那面墙 他们就能活下来 |
[11:50] | Calibrate. Let’s go. You can do it. | 调准心态 开始 你能行的 |
[11:51] | Copy that, will do. Thanks, Sergeant Kay. | 收到 我会的 谢谢你 凯警司 |
[11:55] | Let’s go. | 开始 |
[11:58] | – Riding them pretty hard. – Shouldn’t I? | -你这教官够狠的 -不该如此吗 |
[12:01] | Thought we were gonna ease up the last week of SWAT school. | 我以为在特警学校的最后一周能轻松点 |
[12:03] | It’s not that kind of week. | 这可不是该放松的一周 |
[12:11] | – Chris. – I know you wanted to see me again, but, | -克里斯 -我知道你想再见我 但是 |
[12:13] | I think I deserve to be back in HQ with the rest of my team. | 我认为我应该回总部和队员在一起 |
[12:17] | I have reservations. | 我有一些保留意见 |
[12:20] | I learned that you personally lobbied for Erika | 我了解到艾丽卡被害的那天 |
[12:23] | to fill in on 20-Squad the day that she got killed. | 是你提的建议 让她补位20小队 |
[12:26] | I want to make sure | 我想确保 |
[12:27] | you don’t have any self-condemnation or guilt about that. | 你没有为此感到自责或者愧疚 |
[12:30] | I appreciate it, Doc, but I’m good to go. | 谢谢你 医生 但我没事了 |
[12:32] | I don’t need another psych eval. | 我不需要另一个心理评估 |
[12:34] | You two were roommates. I, uh, I imagine | 你们俩是舍友 我猜 |
[12:37] | you were very close. | 你们俩很亲密 |
[12:38] | We just moved into that place. | 我们住在一起没多久 |
[12:39] | And all of her belongings are still at your apartment. | 她的东西都还在你的公寓里面吧 |
[12:43] | You see them every time you go back home. | 每次回到家看到这些东西 |
[12:45] | How does that make you feel? | 你是什么感觉 |
[12:49] | You haven’t been back home since Erika was killed. | 自从艾丽卡遇害后你就没回过家 |
[12:53] | Is that right? | 是这样吧 |
[12:54] | Does any of that really matter? | 这重要吗 |
[12:56] | Where have you been spending your nights? | 那你晚上在哪过夜 |
[12:57] | – At my uncle’s house. – Chris. | -在我叔叔家 -克里斯 |
[12:59] | You need to go home. | 你需要回自己家 |
[13:01] | Why? This is home. | 为什么啊 队里也是我的家 |
[13:04] | And I’m here, and I can help my team | 一旦警员调查处的报告发布 |
[13:07] | back out in the field once the FID report drops. | 我就又能协助队员们一起出警了 |
[13:10] | Who’s gonna pack up Erika’s belongings? | 那谁来为艾丽卡收拾遗物呢 |
[13:13] | How are you supposed to move on? | 你又该如何回归正常的生活呢 |
[13:15] | In order to deal with this, | 为了解决这些问题 |
[13:16] | you need to go back to where you live. | 你应该回到自己家去 |
[13:18] | And if that means it takes more time, so be it, | 哪怕这需要时间消化 |
[13:21] | but I can’t sign off on you | 在你把这件事情消化完之前 |
[13:23] | until you can process this situation. | 我不会批准你归队的 |
[13:26] | Do you understand what I’m telling you? | 你懂我的意思了吗 |
[13:29] | Yeah. | 懂 |
[13:31] | I got it. | 我明白 |
[13:32] | Good. | 很好 |
[13:33] | Come talk to me tomorrow. | 明天再来找我谈谈吧 |
[13:35] | I want to help you through this. | 我也很想帮你渡过难关 |
[13:38] | Do you have anything to help me sleep? | 我最近失眠 您有什么办法吗 |
[13:47] | Yo, Deac. | 迪肯 |
[13:50] | Listen, um, | 那个 |
[13:51] | I was hoping you could help me out with something. | 我有点事想求你帮忙 |
[13:52] | Sure. What do you need? | 没问题 需要我怎么做 |
[13:54] | FID did a walk-through of the Imperial Dukes’ compound, | 警员调查处对帝国公爵的地盘进行了排查 |
[13:56] | but I want to do one of my own, | 但是 我自己也想做一次 |
[13:58] | and I could really use a pair of fresh eyes on it. | 我需要一个没去过现场的人 |
[14:00] | FID’s report comes out later today. | 警员调查处的报告今天就会出 |
[14:02] | What difference does it make if you and I walk it? | 我们就算去查了 能有什么意义 |
[14:04] | I need to know that the team did everything right. | 我要保证队员做的每一步都是正确的 |
[14:10] | You, uh, you clear this with Hicks? | 你和希克斯说过了吗 |
[14:12] | Yeah. Look, we can take two cars | 说了 我们调两辆车 |
[14:13] | just in case you get called into the field. | 以防你要出现场 |
[14:17] | Deacon, you weren’t there, man. | 迪肯 你当时不在 |
[14:21] | It was tough to see. | 你不知道有多惨不忍睹 |
[14:23] | And I want to make sure we did everything right by Erika. | 我要确认让艾丽卡做的每一步都是对的 |
[14:26] | Yeah, of course. Whatever you need. | 好的 乐意效劳 |
[14:29] | Appreciate you. | 谢了兄弟 |
[14:40] | The way we entered, in tight formation, | 我们是以密集队形进入的 |
[14:43] | it was our best approach given the intel that we had. | 这是我们基于情报能采用的最佳队形 |
[14:45] | No, I know the four-side entry made sense. | 不对吧 我觉得从四方进入比较合理 |
[14:47] | It gave you cover on the approach. | 在前进的时候还可以作掩护 |
[14:50] | But a breach from the front | 但是从正面破入 |
[14:52] | might have prevented McConnell from fleeing upstairs. | 或许能防止麦康奈尔从楼上逃跑 |
[14:55] | You’ve already studied this place on your own. | 你之前就做过功课了吧 |
[14:57] | Yeah. I read everyone’s after action reports. | 对 我看了每个人的行动报告 |
[15:00] | Did a virtual walkthrough of the crime scene. | 在脑中模拟着走了一下犯罪现场 |
[15:03] | Just to get the facts. It’s nothing personal. | 没别的意思 就是为了掌握事实 |
[15:05] | I’m not auditing your work. | 我不是在审查你的工作 |
[15:06] | – But you think I did something wrong. – No, it’s… | -但是你觉得我有地方做错了 -不是 |
[15:09] | It’s not that clear. | 还不清楚 |
[15:10] | Deacon, when we breached, I had to pick between | 迪肯 当我们破门而入的时候 |
[15:13] | two different approaches based on limited intel. | 我需要根据有限的情报在两种方法中进行决策 |
[15:17] | If you were team leader, | 如果你是领队 |
[15:18] | would you have made the other call? | 你会采取另一种方式吗 |
[15:19] | Doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[15:21] | Neither option was 100% safe. | 没有哪一种方法是绝对安全的 |
[15:24] | The fact is another approach could have been utilized, | 不过 如果有其他方法可以采用的话 |
[15:27] | and FID might use that against us. | 警员调查处可能会用这点针对我们 |
[15:29] | Because they have the benefit of having all the information now. | 因为现在他们掌握了所有的信息 |
[15:31] | I know it’s hard waiting on an FID decision. | 我知道等待警员调查处的报告很煎熬 |
[15:34] | But nothing you or I do at this point | 不过 无论我们做什么 |
[15:37] | is gonna affect the outcome of their investigation. | 都不会影响他们的调查结果 |
[15:42] | Maybe we can do something other than play | 或许 除了事后诸葛亮 |
[15:44] | Monday morning quarterback. | 我们还可以做点别的 |
[15:46] | The white nationalists who killed Erika, the Imperial Dukes– | 杀害艾丽卡的白人民粹组织帝国公爵 |
[15:49] | they’re a terrorist group that operates through independent cells | 是一个恐怖组织 是由多个独立的团伙组成的 |
[15:52] | made up of four to eight members. | 每个团伙有四到八名成员 |
[15:53] | Now, we’ve already taken down four of them, | 现在 我们已经消灭了其中的四个 |
[15:54] | but I can’t shake the feeling that there’s more out there. | 但是我总有一种感觉 还有人在逍遥法外 |
[15:57] | And to find them, I want to search every inch of this place. | 要想找到他们 得把这仔细地搜查一遍 |
[15:59] | Maybe we can get a lead on more members. | 没准能找到其他成员的线索 |
[16:00] | Possibly another cell. | 或者另一个团伙 |
[16:07] | From what I’ve read, the Imperial Dukes | 据我所知 帝国公爵 |
[16:09] | pervert Christian beliefs. | 都是一些变态的基督教信仰者 |
[16:11] | They claim they’re fighting a holy race war | 他们宣称是在发起圣战 |
[16:12] | that’s happening everywhere in the shadows. | 天天在暗处挑起事端 |
[16:15] | With their pop culture references, their dog whistle tactics… | 他们借鉴了流行文化和狗哨战术 |
[16:17] | They see any kind of change, any shift in power, as a threat. | 他们视变化与权利更迭为威胁 |
[16:21] | Deacon, if we had come from this direction, | 迪肯 如果当时从这个方向走 |
[16:23] | we would have breached the house from the front. | 我们就会从前门闯进房子 |
[16:25] | And we might have been able to keep McConnell | 也许就能阻止麦康奈尔 |
[16:26] | from going up those stairs. | 爬上楼梯了 |
[16:27] | And we would have seen that some of these shell casings | 我们也可以看清那些弹壳 |
[16:29] | were for armor-piercing rounds. | 是配置穿甲弹的 |
[16:30] | Hondo, it’s tough to tell from these. | 洪都 这些很难判断的 |
[16:32] | You didn’t know what you were fully up against | 你不知道自己面对的是什么 |
[16:34] | until Erika took a 5.56 to the chest. | 直到艾丽卡胸部中了5.56子弹 |
[16:36] | Anything else you learn from your deep dive earlier? | 从之前的梳理中你还发现了什么 |
[16:40] | I get why everyone’s on edge, | 我知道为什么大家都这么紧张 |
[16:41] | but y-you don’t normally second-guess yourself like this. | 但你通常不会这样怀疑自己 |
[16:45] | I don’t normally get one of my own killed. | 我通常不会害死自己人 |
[16:50] | It was your bullet that hit Abel McConnell. | 是你的子弹击中了亚伯·麦康奈尔 |
[16:53] | You killed the guy that killed Erika. | 你杀了杀害艾丽卡的凶手 |
[16:57] | You’re the one that took him out. | 是你杀了他 |
[16:59] | That’s got to give you some solace. | 这应该能给你点安慰 |
[17:00] | It doesn’t. | 并没有 |
[17:12] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[17:13] | What? | 怎么 |
[17:14] | Target positions. The cover pattern. | 这些目标位置 覆盖模式 |
[17:18] | The dimensions of the alley. I know this layout. | 还有小巷的尺寸 我知道这种布局 |
[17:20] | This training course is exactly like one at Pendleton. | 和彭德尔顿的培训课程一模一样 |
[17:22] | It’s a carbon copy, man. | 分毫不差 |
[17:24] | Whoever built this might have served | 建造这个的人可能 |
[17:25] | in the Marines around the same time I did. | 和我同期在海军陆战队服役 |
[17:27] | I’m sure the Feds picked up on that? | 我相信联调局已经发现了 |
[17:28] | No, no, don’t be so sure, Deac. | 不不 别这么肯定 迪肯 |
[17:29] | Pendleton updates its courses every few years. | 彭德尔顿每隔几年就会更新课程 |
[17:32] | This is an old layout. | 这是老式布局 |
[17:33] | Whoever built it served when I did. | 不管建造者是谁 都跟我是同期 |
[17:35] | Sounds like a lead. | 是条线索 |
[17:36] | You’re damn straight. | 必须的 |
[17:42] | Been working off Hondo’s theory. | 我一直在研究洪都的说法 |
[17:44] | None of the four Imperial Dukes we took down three days ago | 我们三天前干掉的四名帝国公爵成员 |
[17:47] | served in the Marines. | 都没在海军陆战队服役过 |
[17:48] | So if none of these guys built the training course, | 如果训练课程不是这四个人建的 |
[17:49] | our builder’s still out there. | 那建造的人还在逍遥法外 |
[17:50] | Started a profile on our suspect. | 我们进行了嫌犯侧写 |
[17:52] | Cross-checked white males in their 40s with carpentry skills | 交叉比对了40多岁 有木工技能的白人男性 |
[17:56] | against Marine Corps enrollment for L.A. County. | 和洛杉矶的海军陆战队新兵 |
[17:58] | That description doesn’t exactly narrow things down. | 这种描述并不能缩小范围 |
[18:00] | Almost 2,000 guys fit the bill. | 差不多有2000人符合要求 |
[18:02] | But I found something that might help us. Look. | 但我发现了一些可能对我们有帮助的东西 看 |
[18:04] | 缅怀亚伯·麦康奈尔的一生 葬礼时间 周四16:00 | |
[18:05] | Erika’s funeral wasn’t the only one scheduled for today. | 今天不止是艾丽卡办葬礼 |
[18:08] | Abel McConnell, the Imperial Duke who killed Erika, | 亚伯·麦康奈尔 杀害艾丽卡的帝国公爵成员 |
[18:11] | his funeral’s this afternoon. | 他的葬礼今天下午举行 |
[18:12] | The FBI is already staking out the small group | 联邦调查局已经在监视这一小群人 |
[18:14] | expected to turn out in person, | 希望他们能亲自到场 |
[18:16] | but this funeral is also being livestreamed. | 但这场葬礼也在进行直播 |
[18:17] | If we can get a warrant, we can stake it out electronically. | 如果我们能拿到搜查令 就能进行电子监视 |
[18:19] | Anyone who’s attending could be an Imperial Duke | 任何参加葬礼的人都可能是皇家公爵成员 |
[18:21] | or our course builder. | 或是我们的课程建设者 |
[18:25] | I’m tired of it, and so is the city council. | 我受够了 市议会也受够了 |
[18:27] | This isn’t the first time our mayor has made Los Angeles | 这已经不是我们的市长第一次因为错误 |
[18:30] | front-page news for all the wrong reasons. | 登上洛杉矶的头版新闻了 |
[18:33] | There was a period of time two year… | 有一段时间 两年 |
[18:35] | I just came from city hall. | 我刚从市政厅回来 |
[18:36] | How’s the mayor taking him politicizing a tragedy? | 他在把悲剧政治化 市长怎么看 |
[18:39] | She didn’t say. | 她不予置评 |
[18:40] | She does want me to notify her | 她确实希望我 |
[18:41] | about the FID report as soon as it comes in. | 一收到警员调查处报告就通知她 |
[18:44] | Well, that’s an interesting way of saying she’s got our backs. | 这种支持方式还真有意思 |
[18:47] | The mayor’s in a tough spot. | 市长的处境很艰难 |
[18:48] | Some people are calling for her to resign. | 一些人要求她辞职 |
[18:49] | So SWAT’s being used in a political chess match, | 所以特警队正身处政治博弈中 |
[18:53] | and she’s already thinking about how to protect herself | 而她在考虑如何牺牲我的棋子 |
[18:55] | by sacrificing one of my pieces? | 来保护自己 |
[18:57] | She’s a politician. Erika’s death affects her, too, | 她是个政治家 艾丽卡的死也影响着她 |
[18:59] | in a different way. | 只是方式不同 |
[19:00] | It takes a certain kind of officer | 一个怎样的警官可以做到 |
[19:02] | to go through Erika’s death three days ago, | 在三天前经历了艾丽卡的死 |
[19:04] | and then show up here the same day of her funeral. | 又在她葬礼回到特警队 |
[19:07] | They’re not pawns. They’re human beings. | 他们不是棋子 他们是人 |
[19:09] | The mayor knows what you all went through that day. | 市长知道你们那天都经历了什么 |
[19:11] | She doesn’t want FID’s report to be a problem | 她和你们一样不希望警员调查处的报告 |
[19:13] | any more than you do. | 成为一个问题 |
[19:15] | I can think of someone who does. | 可有人希望这样 |
[19:27] | If you can fast-track that warrant, | 如果你能尽快拿到搜查令 |
[19:28] | we’ll be ready to observe from our end. | 我们会随时待命 |
[19:30] | All right. Thanks, Agent Carr. | 好的 谢了 卡尔探员 |
[19:32] | Sergeant Kay. | 凯警司 |
[19:34] | Hey, I just wanted to say I appreciated that pep talk | 我想感谢今天早上 |
[19:36] | out there this morning. | 您对我的鼓励 |
[19:37] | This has been the toughest week yet. | 这是最艰难的一周 |
[19:38] | I’m glad I could help. | 很高兴能帮上忙 |
[19:39] | Listen, keep pushing yourself, finish strong, | 听着 继续督促自己 努力完成 |
[19:41] | you’ll be out in the field soon. | 很快就能出外勤了 |
[19:42] | Hey, look, I know it’s not my place, | 听着 我知道这不是我该说的 |
[19:44] | but I get what happened out there. | 我知道发生了什么 |
[19:47] | And I feel for what you and your team | 您和您团队的遭遇 |
[19:47] | are going through right now. | 我感同身受 |
[19:48] | Thank you. It’s been tough. | 谢谢 确实很难受 |
[19:49] | I just think that, with who you are, | 我只是认为 以您的身份 |
[19:51] | if you would’ve been there, | 如果当时您在场 |
[19:52] | things could’ve panned out differently. | 结果可能会不同 |
[19:54] | They really missed your leadership that day. | 那天真的应该由你来领导才对 |
[19:57] | – Appreciate that. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -实话 |
[20:01] | Durham’s making the strongest case so far. | 杜伦是目前为止最有竞争力的 |
[20:03] | Just ahead of Malhotra. | 在马尔霍特拉之上 |
[20:05] | Yeah. Kid’s got a good heart. | 嗯 这孩子心地很善良 |
[20:07] | He’s just got to keep his head down. | 就是需要保持低调 |
[20:09] | How you holding up? | 你怎么样 |
[20:10] | I’ve been organizing food for Erika’s extended family. | 我一直在帮着给艾丽卡亲戚准备餐食 |
[20:13] | I had to help them. I just needed something positive | 我一定要帮忙 给自己找些积极的事情做 |
[20:15] | to put my mind to the past few days. | 让自己充实起来 |
[20:17] | Late night, been going to the gym, | 深夜 我去了健身房 |
[20:19] | hitting the bag till my arms give out. | 打沙袋直到胳膊都抬不起来了 |
[20:21] | It’s the only way I can get any sleep. | 只有这样才能让自己有点睡意 |
[20:22] | Sounds like you’re heading in the right direction. | 听上去你开始缓过来点了 |
[20:24] | Yeah. Yeah, thanks for checking on me, Deac. | 嗯 谢谢你关心我 迪肯 |
[20:27] | I hope we can all get out in the field together soon. | 我希望我们都能尽快一起出外勤 |
[20:29] | Pretty sure that’s what Erika would want. | 这肯定也是艾丽卡的愿望 |
[20:31] | Aside from justice. | 除了正义以外 |
[20:33] | Yeah. God willing, it works out that way, huh? | 嗯 天意就该如此对吧 |
[20:37] | Let me know if you need anything. | 有什么需求尽管找我 |
[20:39] | Yeah. I will. | 好的 |
[20:45] | How many people out there– lawyers, grocers, mechanics– | 那边有所少人 律师 杂货商 技师 |
[20:49] | moonlight as white nationalists? | 白人民族主义者 |
[20:51] | They just look like regular people. | 他们看着跟普通人没什么区别 |
[20:53] | That’s what’s frightening. | 让人后背发凉的就是这点 |
[20:54] | Six people are attending in person. | 六个人到现场出席葬礼 |
[20:56] | 78 logged on remotely. | 78人远程参与 |
[21:00] | Anything on our anonymous attendees? | 有匿名登录的人吗 |
[21:01] | Looking at ’em. | 正在查看 |
[21:03] | Ten of them are using VPNs to hide their identities. | 十个人用VPN掩藏自己的身份 |
[21:05] | Now, I thought that seemed a little too high-tech | 一开始我以为这对建造课程的人来说 |
[21:07] | for our builder at first. | 技术含量有点太高了 |
[21:08] | It could also mean that he’s getting help | 这也可能说明有其他帝国公爵成员 |
[21:09] | from other Imperial Dukes. | 在帮助他 |
[21:11] | Okay, wait a minute. This could be something. | 好 稍等 这可能是个线索 |
[21:13] | One of the client ISPs is registered to Landon McBride. | 其中一人的网络运营商登记人是兰登·麦克布莱德 |
[21:17] | He’s a former Marine. | 他以前是海军 |
[21:19] | Two tours in Afghanistan. | 两次出征阿富汗 |
[21:21] | And he was at Pendleton | 进行相同训练的时候 |
[21:22] | when that same training course was up, Deac. | 他正好在彭德尔顿营 迪肯 |
[21:24] | Received a dishonorable discharge, and he’s got a jacket. | 被开除军籍 记录档案 |
[21:27] | Prior for a felony unlawful use of a weapon, | 有非法使用武器的重罪前科 |
[21:29] | and he’s got an outstanding warrant for the assault. | 还因袭击有一份未执行的逮捕令 |
[21:30] | Gives us a reason to talk to him. | 给了我们找他聊聊的理由 |
[21:32] | That’s his last known address. | 这是他最新的登记地址 |
[21:34] | I’m still on desk duty, Deac. I can’t roll on this, just you. | 我还是不能出外勤 迪肯 只能你去 我不行 |
[21:36] | All right, I’ll grab a patrol officer. | 好 我带一个巡警去 |
[21:37] | I’ll call you from the house. | 我在这跟你通话 |
[21:39] | I’ll check McBride’s tax records, | 我去查查麦克布莱德的缴税记录 |
[21:40] | see what they turn up. | 看看有没有什么线索 |
[21:45] | Ma’am. I’m Sergeant Kay, | 女士 我是凯警司 |
[21:47] | LAPD. | 洛城警局的 |
[21:48] | Looking for Landon McBride. | 来找兰登·麦克布莱德 |
[21:51] | I kicked him out four months back. | 四个月前我把他赶走了 |
[21:52] | What’d he do now? | 他现在怎么了 |
[21:54] | We’ve got reason to believe that he helped some people | 我们有理由相信三天前他帮助一些人 |
[21:55] | murder a police officer three days ago. | 杀害了一名警察 |
[21:59] | My God. | 天啊 |
[22:02] | Does this have anything to do with that online group he joined? | 这个跟他之前加入的网络组织有关吗 |
[22:04] | Possibly. | 有可能 |
[22:05] | Did he ever refer to it by name? | 他提过这个组织的名字吗 |
[22:07] | – Did he ever mention a group called the Imperial Dukes? – No. | -他是否提到过名为帝国公爵的组织 -没有 |
[22:10] | Look, I’m sorry, I want to help, | 很遗憾 我也想帮忙 |
[22:11] | but I broke off all contact with him | 但是他袭击一名抗议者之后 |
[22:13] | after he assaulted a protester. | 我就跟他断绝联系了 |
[22:15] | But it sounds like he escalated. | 但听上去他好像变本加厉了 |
[22:18] | Got worse over the last few months. | 过去这几个月越来越过分了 |
[22:19] | You have any idea where he might be? | 你知道他可能在哪吗 |
[22:21] | Any friends or colleagues he’s hanging out with? | 有没有经常来往的朋友或者同事之类的 |
[22:24] | He leave anything behind? | 他留下什么东西没有 |
[22:26] | No, I tossed all his crap. | 没有 我把他的破烂都扔了 |
[22:27] | His drafting table, schematics. | 他的绘图桌 图纸什么的 |
[22:29] | – Your boyfriend was a builder? – Ex-boyfriend. | -你男朋友是建筑工人 -前男友 |
[22:31] | He was all right until he got laid off last year. | 他去年被解雇之前一直都挺好的 |
[22:35] | Told me he was pushed out in favor of other people. | 他跟我说他是为了帮别人而被解雇的 |
[22:39] | Said new hiring quotas discriminated against him. | 他说新的招聘限制对他有歧视 |
[22:41] | I’m sure it was a bit more complicated than that, | 我知道事情肯定没这么简单 |
[22:43] | but Landon is a simple man. | 但是兰登是个一根筋的人 |
[22:45] | – I’m guessing he went down the rabbit hole after that? – Yeah. | -估计他就是在那之后堕落的 -是的 |
[22:47] | Wasn’t long before he found that online group. | 不久后他就加入了那个在线讨论组 |
[22:50] | They fed his anger, | 他们让他的愤怒得以释放 |
[22:51] | forced some ugly tattoos on him and… | 让他纹了很多充满仇恨的纹身 |
[22:55] | well, pushed him down a darker path. | 把他推上了一条更黑暗的路 |
[22:58] | That laptop. | 那台电脑 |
[22:59] | It’s a few years old. | 应该用了好几年了吧 |
[23:01] | – You two share it? – Yeah. | -是你们俩共用的吗 -是的 |
[23:03] | His account’s password protected, though. | 但他的账户有密码 |
[23:05] | I don’t know it. | 我不知道是什么 |
[23:12] | Hey, Chris, what’s up? | 克里斯 怎么了 |
[23:14] | I know it’s late there. I shouldn’t have called. My bad. | 我知道你那边很晚了 我不该打给你 我的错 |
[23:17] | – You talk to Dr. Wendy today? – Yeah. | -你今天去见温蒂医生了 -是的 |
[23:19] | We got a path laid out. | 我们讨论出了一个方案 |
[23:21] | Gonna try it again tomorrow. | 我明天再去一次 |
[23:23] | Good. Means you’re heading in the right direction. | 很好 说明你方向已经对了 |
[23:26] | Are you okay, Chris? Where are you? | 你还好吗 克里斯 你在哪 |
[23:29] | I’m outside of my apartment. In the hallway. | 我在我公寓外面 走廊上 |
[23:32] | You’re stalling. | 你在拖延时间 |
[23:34] | You’ve got to go in and pack Erika’s stuff. | 你必须进去整理艾丽卡的东西 |
[23:37] | And as hard as it is, You’ve got to handle it. | 无论多艰难 你都得去做 |
[23:41] | I know you learned some German when you were in K-9. | 我知道你在警犬队的时候学过一点德语 |
[23:44] | You know, I’ve been hanging out with these guys | 跟我一起混的这帮家伙 |
[23:45] | that have been teaching me single German words | 一直在教我单个德语单词 |
[23:47] | that actually mean full sentences in English. It’s wild. | 在英语里居然代表完整的句子 太狂野了 |
[23:51] | – Kopf hoch. – Yeah. | -比如”振作起来” -对 |
[23:53] | It means, uh, to keep your head held high. | 这词的意思是 昂起头振作起来 |
[23:55] | That’s right. It made me think of you. | 没错 这让我想到了你 |
[23:58] | ‘Cause you always keep your head up, Chris. | 因为你永远高昂着头 克里斯 |
[24:01] | Now, come on. | 振作起来 |
[24:03] | You got this. | 你可以的 |
[24:07] | Got McBride’s tax records. | 拿到了麦克布莱德的纳税记录 |
[24:09] | He’s a freelance contractor. | 他是个独立承包商 |
[24:11] | Hired to work four construction sites in the last quarter. | 上季度在四个工地工作过 |
[24:13] | Put out a BOLO, unis see him at any of the sites, we’ll know. | 发布协查通告 警员见到他就能通知我们 |
[24:16] | His girl’s laptop give us anything? | 他女朋友的电脑有发现吗 |
[24:18] | FBI got us into McBride’s account. | 联调局进入了麦克布莱德的账号 |
[24:20] | He’s definitely been taking pointers | 可以肯定的是他受到了 |
[24:21] | from someone who’s tech savvy. | 技术达人的指点 |
[24:23] | He’s tried to cover his tracks by drafting. | 他试图通过拟草稿的方式掩盖痕迹 |
[24:25] | Puts messages in a folder, | 把信息存在一个文件夹里 |
[24:26] | allows recipients to log in and read ’em. Look. | 收信人可以登录并阅读 看屏幕 |
[24:30] | Which means there’s no send receipts. | 也就是说没有发送回执 |
[24:32] | But some of the unsent drafts should still be recoverable. | 但部分未发出的草稿应该还能恢复 |
[24:36] | Like messages from his other job. | 比如他另一份工作中的消息 |
[24:37] | Building things for the Imperial Dukes. | 帮帝国公爵团做的东西 |
[24:39] | McBride suggested identical building plans | 麦克布莱德给其他两门培训课程 |
[24:42] | for two other training courses. | 也给出了相同的建筑方案 |
[24:44] | So there’s potentially two more Imperial Duke cells out there. | 所以可能还有两个帝国公爵团的小队 |
[24:48] | Even though none of these messages have been sent, | 虽然这些消息都还没有发送 |
[24:50] | can we find out who read ’em? | 但我们能找出有谁看过吗 |
[24:52] | Well, there’s at least one person with a login. | 至少有一个人登录过 |
[24:54] | Could be the person coordinating the cells. | 可能是协调各个团伙的人 |
[24:57] | – Imperial Dukes leader? – Possibly. | -帝国公爵团的领导者 -有可能 |
[25:00] | I’ll have the Feds do a deep dive on the unidentified login. | 我会让联调局深入追查未明身份的这个登录者 |
[25:03] | BOLO got a hit on McBride. | 协查通告有消息了 |
[25:04] | Just got a call from a patrol unit | 有一个驻守在工业城的巡逻小队 |
[25:06] | sitting on a site in City of Industry. | 刚刚打电话来说 |
[25:08] | Saw McBride show up, then rabbit. | 他们看到麦克布莱德出现 接着就逃了 |
[25:11] | You better hurry, ’cause it’s an active high-speed chase now. | 你最好快点 他们现在正在高速追击 |
[25:13] | Take Rocker with you, Deac. | 带上洛克 迪肯 |
[25:14] | We’ll get him for you, Hondo. | 我们会为你抓到他的 洪都 |
[25:15] | Not for me, Deac. For Erika. | 不是为我 迪肯 是为艾丽卡 |
[25:39] | Good work, Rocker. | 干得漂亮 洛克 |
[25:39] | Forcing him north keeps him in | 把他往北逼到 |
[25:41] | the industrial park, away from the freeway. | 工业园里 远离高速公路 |
[25:51] | Hondo, he’s heading east on a frontage road. | 洪都 他正在沿着高速旁的小路往东开 |
[25:53] | Roger that, Deac. We got eyes in the air. | 收到 迪肯 我们的无人机已经就位了 |
[26:01] | Rocker, there’s a switchback up ahead. | 洛克 前面有个急转弯 |
[26:02] | – It loops around to the south. – Copy that. | -可以绕到南边 -收到 |
[26:37] | Nice work, guys. He’s hemmed in. | 干得漂亮 兄弟们 他已经被包围了 |
[26:41] | Suspect’s fleeing. We’re in foot pursuit. | 嫌犯逃跑 我们正徒步追击 |
[26:43] | Freeze! LAPD! | 站住 洛城警局 |
[27:08] | There’s a residential neighborhood to the north. | 北边有个居民区 |
[27:09] | You got to stop him before he gets to any civilians. | 你们必须在他接触到平民之前截住他 |
[27:27] | He’s in the camper up ahead. | 他在前面的房车里 |
[27:29] | Now, he might have barricaded himself inside, so be careful. | 他可能已经在里面埋伏好了 小心点 |
[27:37] | Landon McBride, LAPD SWAT. | 兰登·麦克布莱德 洛杉矶反恐特警队 |
[27:39] | Come on out, right now. Hands in the air. | 马上出来 举高双手 |
[27:44] | Real slow. | 慢慢地 |
[27:48] | Hondo, cops on the scene found designs of the Imperial Dukes’ | 洪都 现场的警察在麦克布莱德的卡车里 |
[27:51] | training course in McBride’s truck. | 发现了帝国公爵团培训课程的设计方案 |
[27:52] | That might explain why he thought | 所以他才会觉得 |
[27:53] | running from the police was worth it. | 拒捕逃跑是值得的 |
[27:55] | – You guys copy that? – Loud and clear, Hondo. | -你们听到了吗 -非常清楚 洪都 |
[27:56] | Drop your phone, put your hands behind your head | 把手机放下 手放头后 |
[27:59] | and get on your knees. Do it now. | 跪在地上 按我说的做 |
[28:01] | Don’t my rights matter? | 我的权利不重要吗 |
[28:03] | Doesn’t my life matter? | 我的命不重要吗 |
[28:06] | Erika Rogers’ life mattered. | 艾瑞卡·罗杰斯的命重要 |
[28:07] | Oh, the Black chick cop. | 那个黑人女警察吗 |
[28:09] | Yeah, I heard about that. | 我听说了 |
[28:10] | You built a training course for white nationalists. | 你为白人民粹主义者开设了培训课程 |
[28:13] | I’m proud of my heritage. That isn’t a crime. | 我为我的血统感到自豪 这不是犯罪 |
[28:15] | – At least not yet. – Your friends shot and killed a police officer. | -至少还不是 -你朋友枪杀了一名警察 |
[28:19] | That’s aiding and abetting domestic terrorism. | 你这是在协助并教唆国内恐怖活动 |
[28:21] | Face down, on the ground, | 脸朝下趴在地上 |
[28:23] | now. | 现在 |
[28:36] | He’s not saying anything. | 他什么都不说 |
[28:38] | Because he doesn’t think he needs to. | 因为他认为自己不需要说 |
[28:40] | He doesn’t need to help himself | 他不需要救自己 |
[28:41] | because, in his mind, the Imperial Dukes are gonna win | 因为他认为帝国公爵团会赢得 |
[28:43] | whatever war they’re trying to fight. | 他们想打的任何一场仗 |
[28:44] | He’s a soldier and this is the sacrifice he’s making | 他是个士兵 这是他为这场 |
[28:47] | for the same lost cause. | 注定失败的战争作出的牺牲 |
[28:48] | We’ve got the FBI looking to identify | 我们请联邦调查局来查 |
[28:50] | the other hidden login from McBride’s e-mail. | 麦克布莱德邮件里另一个隐藏登录是谁 |
[28:52] | Whoever this person is, | 不管那是谁 |
[28:53] | they are intelligent and cautious. | 他们都很聪明很小心 |
[28:55] | If it’s the Dukes’ leader organizing all this, | 如果公爵团的领导是组织这一切的人 |
[28:56] | then we’re gonna find him. | 那我们一定会找到他 |
[28:58] | But let’s stay in the loop with the Feds | 我们现在先和联调局合作 |
[28:59] | and be ready to make a move as soon as they get a solid lead. | 等他们有了可靠线索我们再行动 |
[29:01] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[29:03] | Listen, um… | 听着 |
[29:05] | I’m sorry about earlier, at the compound. | 我对刚才院子里发生的事感到抱歉 |
[29:08] | I undermined you by double-checking the raid. No, Deac. | -我复盘突袭行动是对你的不信任 -不 迪肯 |
[29:11] | You didn’t. It’s your duty as a sergeant | 你没有 你作为警司的职责就是 |
[29:13] | to see if you could have done it better three days ago. | 去反思是否有更好的办法去处理三天前那件事 |
[29:15] | Or at least know better for the next raid. | 至少下一次突袭能做的更好 |
[29:18] | It kills me that I was on that school tour | 我那天去参观了学校 |
[29:19] | and not with you and the team. | 没能和你们一起去让我很难受 |
[29:21] | Everyone’s dealing with this in their own way, man. | 每个人都在用自己的方式消化这件事 |
[29:24] | No one’s exempt. | 没有人是例外 |
[29:29] | FID report’s in. | 警员调查处的报告出来了 |
[29:33] | Hey, Ed, what do we got? | 爱德 怎么样 |
[29:34] | Commander. I supposed you want to read their ruling? | 指挥官 我猜你想看他们的调查结果吧 |
[29:39] | “In regards to the events in question, | 关于上述事件 |
[29:41] | “Force Investigation Division finds 20-Squad’s actions | 警员调查处发现20D分队的行动 |
[29:44] | “To have been within policy. | 无任何违规行为 |
[29:46] | “It hereby gives no recommendation for discipline | 对因规划或执行突袭而造成 |
[29:49] | “In the planning or execution of the raid | 嫌疑人亚伯·麦康奈尔 |
[29:52] | “Resulting in the deaths of suspect Abel McConnell | 以及警官艾瑞卡·罗杰斯的死亡 |
[29:55] | and Officer Erika Rogers.” | 无任何纪律方面的建议 |
[29:56] | All right, so we’re approved for field duty again? | 那我们可以继续出外勤任务了吗 |
[29:58] | Well, Alonso still needs to earn clearance | 除了阿隆索要等休斯医生的准许外 |
[30:00] | from Dr. Hughes, but the rest of you | 你剩下的这些人 |
[30:02] | are officially on call. | 都可以返岗了 |
[30:06] | – What is it, Commander? – There’s more. | -怎么了 指挥官 -后面还有 |
[30:08] | “It is, however, our opinion that other strategies | 但是我们认为在这次突袭中 |
[30:12] | “Could have been utilized in the raid. | 还可使用到一些其他策略 |
[30:14] | “Alternative actions may have produced | 其他的行动方式可能会导致不同结果 |
[30:16] | different results, and loss of life may have been averted.” | 也有可能避免生命的损失 |
[30:19] | You got to be kidding me. | 这是在开玩笑把 |
[30:21] | They’re leaving us in a gray area. | 他们这是不明说我们没错 |
[30:22] | Sir, even with other strategies available, | 长官 即使有其他可用的策略 |
[30:24] | they know that there was nothing | 他们应该知道 |
[30:25] | that could have guaranteed success. | 没有什么是万无一失的 |
[30:27] | Hondo’s right, Commander. | 洪都说的没错 指挥官 |
[30:28] | This clears the team. | 这还了所有人清白 |
[30:31] | Lieutenant Lynch is on her way. | 林奇总督在她来的路上 |
[30:32] | We may have been cleared technically, | 我们也许原则上已经没事了 |
[30:34] | – but according to the mayor, not politically. – So what happens now? | -但市长的意思是政治上还不算 -那现在怎么办 |
[30:37] | I think another shoe’s about to drop. | 我认为还有其他麻烦 |
[30:45] | Honestly, | 说实话 |
[30:46] | even with FID clearing us, | 即便调查处还了我们清白 |
[30:48] | it doesn’t make Erika’s death any easier. | 接受艾丽卡的死也没那么容易 |
[30:51] | Or maybe it’s not supposed to. | 或者根本就不该容易 |
[30:53] | It finally hit me. | 我还是往心里去了 |
[30:56] | She’s gone, man. Forever. | 她去世了 再也不会回来了 |
[30:59] | Part of me still doesn’t want to accept it. | 我还是不太能接受这个事实 |
[31:01] | Listen… | 听我说 |
[31:03] | after I lost Nate, it was brutal. | 我失去纳特的时候也很伤心 |
[31:07] | I found out that grief doesn’t go away. | 我发现悲伤不会自己消散 |
[31:11] | It stays. | 它会一直在那 |
[31:12] | Some days it’s heavier than others. | 有那么几天会很难受 |
[31:14] | But hopefully, on those heavy days | 但希望那几天沉重的日子里 |
[31:16] | you got people beside you that can help lighten the load. | 会有人在你身边带给你快乐 |
[31:20] | Shockingly insightful for a guy like you. | 没想到你也能说出这么有哲理的话 |
[31:22] | Well, Dr. Hughes said that last part. | 这些话我是从休斯医生那学来的 |
[31:24] | I’m just filling you in. | 我只是准达给你而已 |
[31:25] | I guess we should be thankful we can keep doing our jobs. | 我想我们应该感激我们还能继续这份工作 |
[31:29] | Tell the people we care about how important they are. | 告诉那些我们关心的人他们有多重要 |
[31:32] | Yeah. All right. | 是啊 没错 |
[32:02] | Although SWAT was cleared, | 尽管特警部队已经证实无罪 |
[32:04] | the possibility the team could have done things differently | 但小队本可以做出不同的行为 |
[32:06] | and avoided two people getting killed | 并避免两人死亡的这一可能 |
[32:08] | is enough to increase pressure on the mayor. | 还是足够给市长添加压力了 |
[32:10] | Hondo made the best of two imperfect choices. | 洪都在两难下做出了最好的选择 |
[32:12] | There was no risk-free option. | 那时的情形下没有万全之策 |
[32:14] | Doesn’t matter. Not now. | 这不重要 至少现在不重要了 |
[32:17] | The death of one of our few African-American | 为数不多的女性非裔美国警察之一的死亡 |
[32:19] | female officers is not a good look. | 在公众眼里可不好看 |
[32:21] | Is that what this is all about? | 这件事的重点就是这个吗 |
[32:24] | How it looks? | 公众的看法 |
[32:26] | We just lost a colleague. A friend. | 我们失去了一位同事 朋友 |
[32:29] | I’m sorry, but the mayor wants a scalp. | 抱歉 但是市长想要人背黑锅 |
[32:31] | And it needs to be someone on the team | 而且这个人必须是小队中的人 |
[32:33] | or someone in command that suggests accountability. | 或者是指挥层的人 这样才有分量 |
[32:38] | I’m not happy delivering the message. | 我也不乐意传达这个消息 |
[32:39] | But you agree with it. | 但是你赞同 |
[32:41] | No. But that’s the message. | 不 但内容就是这样 |
[32:44] | And I’ll leave it up to you to decide who it is, Commander. | 我就让你来决定让谁来负责吧 指挥官 |
[32:49] | I’m not giving you anyone from the team. | 我不会把小队中的任何一人交给你 |
[32:55] | So… | 所以 |
[32:59] | …I guess the scalp will have to be mine. | 我想 这口锅只能由我来背了 |
[33:08] | What’s going on in here? | 发生什么事了 |
[33:11] | Sounds like I have to resign. | 看来我只能引咎辞职了 |
[33:14] | Like hell you do. | 不可能 |
[33:16] | Hondo, this is political fallout we’re facing. | 洪都 我们面对的是政治影响 |
[33:18] | The mayor’s hand is being forced. | 市长也是被逼无奈 |
[33:19] | Lieutenant, Commander Hicks isn’t responsible for anything | 警督 三天前发生的任何事 |
[33:22] | that happened three days ago. | 都不由希克斯指挥官负责 |
[33:23] | No offense, but this is way above your pay grade, Sergeant. | 无意冒犯 但是这超出你的职责范围了 警司 |
[33:25] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[33:27] | Let me tell you something, Lieutenant. | 让我来告诉你一件事 警督 |
[33:29] | The men and women who take risks in the field– | 冒着生命危险出勤的男男女女们 |
[33:32] | we live in a completely different world | 我们与正在苛责我们的政客们 |
[33:33] | than the politicians who criticize us. | 生活在两个完全不同的世界里 |
[33:36] | We are constantly thrown into situations | 我们不断地被迫陷入困境 |
[33:37] | where there is a one percent chance | 面对事情有1%的可能性 |
[33:39] | – of things going horribly wrong. – That’s duly noted. | -向不好的方向进展 -这是众所周知的 |
[33:41] | Well, you put us in those situations often enough, | 只要我们面对这种境地的次数多了 |
[33:42] | that one percent is gonna come up, | 1%的可能性就会发生 |
[33:45] | and it came up three days ago. | 而三天前就发生了 |
[33:47] | The mayor can pretend all she wants | 市长想怎么想都行 |
[33:49] | that it’s a problem with leadership, | 假装这是领导层的失误 |
[33:50] | but I promise you, on everything I am, | 但是我拿我的一切向你保证 |
[33:52] | – that game could backfire on her ass. – Excuse me? | -她会引火烧身的 -你说什么 |
[33:55] | Hicks stays or I go. | 希克斯留下 否则我走 |
[33:59] | And the first place I’m gonna go is to the L.A. Times | 而我去的第一个地方就是洛城时报 |
[34:01] | and I’m-a talk about the real systemic problems within the LAPD | 我要说一说洛城警局内部真正的系统问题 |
[34:04] | that she, the commission and the union still ignore. | 是她 委员会和工会仍旧无视的问题 |
[34:09] | And I imagine they might even want to run my picture with it. | 我想他们甚至会把我的照片和文章一起发出去 |
[34:21] | I imagine this’ll be a tough conversation with the mayor. | 我想 这会是场和市长的艰难对话了 |
[34:23] | Maybe we need to have more tough conversations. | 也许我们需要多来几场艰难对话 |
[34:32] | I know we haven’t always seen eye to eye, | 我知道我们一直以来都不喜欢彼此 |
[34:35] | but I admire the stances you’ve both taken here. | 但是我很欣赏你们两位在这件事上的态度 |
[34:40] | It’s admirable. | 令人钦佩 |
[34:43] | And frustrating. | 也让人挫败 |
[34:52] | You didn’t have to do that. | 你没必要这么做的 |
[34:53] | Yes, I did. | 不 有必要 |
[35:23] | Hang on a second, Latasha. | 等一下 拉塔莎 |
[35:36] | Thought you were Erika’s sister. | 我还以为是艾丽卡的姐姐 |
[35:38] | Can I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[35:43] | Just wanted to check up on you. | 只是想来看看你 |
[35:45] | See how you were doing. | 看看你怎么样了 |
[35:49] | I’m, uh… I’m dealing. | 我 我还不能接受这个事实 |
[35:53] | I just keep thinking it’s… | 我不断地在想 |
[35:56] | it’s not fair, Erika dying. | 艾丽卡的死不公平 |
[35:58] | I know. I hate it. | 我知道 我讨厌这样 |
[36:00] | And I’ve hated myself the past three days. | 而且过去三天 我还很讨厌自己 |
[36:03] | Been tossing and turning in my sleep. | 睡觉的时候也翻来覆去 |
[36:06] | It’s been weighing on me. | 这件事一直压在我心里 |
[36:09] | What has? | 什么事 |
[36:11] | When Erika went down, | 当艾丽卡倒下时 |
[36:14] | initially I didn’t feel shock or sadness. | 我最开始感受到的不是震惊或伤心 |
[36:18] | I was just relieved | 我只是松了一口气 |
[36:20] | that it wasn’t you. | 庆幸不是你 |
[36:24] | Chris, if you took that bullet | 克里斯 如果是你中了那一枪 |
[36:26] | and I lost you… | 我失去的是你 |
[36:29] | I wouldn’t have recovered. | 我永远也无法痊愈 |
[36:32] | I know our situation is impossible. | 我知道我们的处境不可能在一起 |
[36:35] | I was on my way home to Molly | 我刚刚在回家找莫莉的路上 |
[36:37] | when I came here instead. | 但我反而来了这里 |
[36:39] | But being with her feels wrong. | 但跟她在一起我感觉不对 |
[36:41] | – Stop. – ‘Cause all I think about is being with you. | -别说了 -因为我一直想着的是和你在一起 |
[36:43] | Why are you telling me this? | 你为什么要告诉我 |
[36:45] | Just… | 你就… |
[36:46] | Please leave. | 请你走吧 |
[36:48] | Chris… | 克里斯 |
[36:50] | Leave. Now. | 现在就走 |
[36:58] | – Chris. – Please go. | -克里斯 -请走吧 |
[37:14] | I love you. You know that. | 我爱你 你知道的 |
[37:18] | Of course I do. | 我当然知道 |
[37:21] | You and the kids– | 你和孩子们 |
[37:23] | you’re everything to me. | 你们是我的一切 |
[37:29] | What happened today? | 今天发生了什么事 |
[37:30] | Well, we grabbed another one of the Imperial Dukes. | 我们又抓到了一个帝国公爵团的成员 |
[37:34] | Well, that’s great. Right? | 这是好事对吧 |
[37:37] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:39] | But… | 但是… |
[37:43] | …my team is broken. | 我的小队受到了重创 |
[37:49] | I don’t know if we’re gonna be okay | 在把帝国公爵团伙一网打尽之前 |
[37:52] | until we… we grab every last one of this crew. | 我不知道我们是否能坚持下去 |
[37:58] | So you don’t want to retire. | 所以你不想退休 |
[38:00] | I can’t leave my team. | 我不能离开我的小队 |
[38:03] | Not like this. | 不能就这样离开 |
[38:11] | Annie… | 安妮 |
[38:15] | you’re my family. | 你是我的家人 |
[38:18] | And so are they. | 他们也是 |
[38:22] | And I think God put me here | 我想上帝安排我在那里 |
[38:26] | so I can help them. | 是为了让我能帮助他们 |
[38:45] | I just thought I’d drop by for a surprise visit, | 我只是想过来给你个惊喜 |
[38:47] | if that’s okay. | 希望这样不会唐突 |
[38:48] | It was an open invitation. | 邀请是面向所有人的 |
[38:52] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[38:56] | Nichelle… | 尼歇尔 |
[39:01] | I haven’t been as open with you as I should. | 我一直没有向你敞开心扉 |
[39:06] | I want to tell you something that… | 我想告诉你一件事 |
[39:09] | I probably wouldn’t tell anyone else. | 但我也许不会告诉任何人 |
[39:13] | I’d be lying if I said these past three days | 如果我说这三天不是最难熬的 |
[39:16] | haven’t been some of the toughest. | 那我就是在说谎 |
[39:17] | You lost a friend. That can’t be easy. | 你失去了一位朋友 怎么可能轻松 |
[39:22] | It’s just, this past year, with… | 只是这一年… |
[39:25] | with police misconduct, | 警察的不当行为 |
[39:28] | black folks getting killed on camera… | 黑人在镜头前被杀 |
[39:32] | and losing an officer in the field, it just, | 执行任务时失去一名警官 |
[39:36] | it cuts deep. | 都让我痛之入骨 |
[39:40] | And now I got doubts | 现在我开始怀疑 |
[39:41] | about whether the fight to change things | 为改变现状而奋斗 |
[39:45] | is even worth it. | 是否值得 |
[39:47] | It’s natural to have doubts | 当你想要 |
[39:50] | when you’re trying to make a difference in people’s lives. | 改变人们的生活现状时 有犹疑是很正常的 |
[39:52] | I get it, Hondo. | 我懂的 洪都 |
[39:54] | But this– I mean, | 但是这次 |
[39:56] | it’s got me wondering about myself as a police officer, | 让我开始怀疑自己在世上 |
[40:00] | as a leader | 作为警察 |
[40:04] | and as a black man in this damn world. | 作为队长 作为黑人的身份 |
[40:10] | I threatened to resign today. | 今天我威胁说要辞职 |
[40:13] | To protect someone else. | 为了保护他人 |
[40:16] | I was willing to lose SWAT. | 我愿意抛弃特警队 |
[40:20] | And they don’t know it, but I was not bluffing. | 他们并不知道 但我不是在虚张声势 |
[40:22] | So what happened? | 然后呢 |
[40:25] | The mayor backed down. | 市长让步了 |
[40:28] | So the heat’s off of us, for now. | 所以我们的情绪暂时没这么紧张了 |
[40:31] | You felt like you had to sacrifice yourself | 你觉得你必须自我牺牲 |
[40:34] | to make a difference? | 才能改变现状吗 |
[40:36] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[40:38] | Yeah, because if we’re all out there | 因为如果我们都在外面 |
[40:39] | trying to change things for the better, | 努力改善现状 |
[40:40] | then why did Erika Rogers have to pay a bigger price? | 那为什么艾丽卡·罗杰斯要付出更沉重的代价 |
[40:43] | Hondo, you can’t let that eat at you. | 洪都 你不能让这些想法吞噬你 |
[40:45] | It’ll only wear you down. | 这只会让你筋疲力尽 |
[40:51] | How do you manage to push through all the noise? | 你是怎么排除这些干扰声继续向前的 |
[40:54] | Or maybe it’s just looking fearless just comes naturally. | 或许外表无所畏惧是与生俱来的 |
[40:59] | Maybe I feel the same things you feel. | 也许我和你的感受是一样的 |
[41:03] | I just try to get it out, talk it through, | 我只是想要释放出来 说出来 |
[41:06] | like we’re doing right now. | 就像我们现在这样 |
[41:12] | Do you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[41:15] | No. I don’t hear anything. | 没 我什么也听不到 |
[41:18] | That’s what I’m talking about. | 这就是我在说的 |
[41:20] | See? You’re pushing through the noise already. | 看到没 你已经在排除干扰声了 |
[41:24] | A good leader has self-awareness | 称职的队长会有自我意识 |
[41:28] | and the desire to do better, be better. | 有想要做到更好的渴望 |
[41:32] | Insecurities don’t make anyone less of a leader, Hondo. | 不安感不会让你成为不称职的队长 洪都 |
[41:36] | They make ’em human. | 那只会让你更有人性 |
[41:41] | This is good, talking it through. | 这样很好 说出来很好 |
[41:45] | Yeah, you should try it more often. | 你应该多试试 |
[41:49] | Well, you available for any more surprise visits? | 你有时间接受我惊喜的造访吗 |