时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Why are you two here so early? | 你们怎么来这么早 |
[00:03] | Wanted to get an extra workout | 想多锻炼一下 |
[00:04] | in case Hicks throws another fitness test | 怕万一希克斯又给战术领导学院竞赛 |
[00:06] | into the TLI competition. | 增加什么体能测试 |
[00:07] | You’re really going all in? | 你还真是全力以赴 |
[00:08] | Just hoping there’s still time to catch up to Street. | 希望还有时间能追上斯特里特 |
[00:11] | I think I was hit, too. | 我好像也中枪了 |
[00:13] | I learned that you personally lobbied for | 我了解到艾丽卡被害的那天 |
[00:15] | Erika to fill in on 20-Squad the day that she got killed. | 是你提的建议 让她补位20小队 |
[00:19] | I can’t sign off on you | 在你把这件事情消化完之前 |
[00:21] | until you can process this situation. | 我不能批准你归队 |
[00:23] | You didn’t say a word the whole drive in. | 你一路上都没说话 |
[00:25] | I’m not feeling very talkative. | 我不太想说话 |
[00:27] | You’ve been tossing in your sleep. | 你睡觉的时候辗转反侧 |
[00:28] | Normally that means you’re nervous about something. | 这一般意味着你在担心什么 |
[00:30] | Look, don’t worry about me. | 别担心我 |
[00:31] | Okay. I love you. | 好吧 我爱你 |
[00:34] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[00:35] | Chris, if you took that bullet and you went down | 克里斯 如果是你中了那一枪 |
[00:38] | and I lost you, I wouldn’t have recovered. | 我失去的是你 我永远也无法痊愈 |
[00:40] | I was on my way home to Molly when I came here instead. | 我本来是要回家找莫莉的 却鬼使神差来了这 |
[00:42] | But being with her feels wrong. | 我的心不在她那 |
[00:44] | – Stop. – ‘Cause all I think about is being with you. | -别说了 -因为我心里想的都是跟你一起 |
[00:47] | Leave. | 你走吧 |
[01:20] | You don’t need to do this. | 你不用这么做的 |
[01:27] | Take a look. Tell me what you think. | 看看这个 告诉我你的想法 |
[01:32] | Decent shot, but not SWAT level. | 射击水平不错 不过还达不到特警队的标准 |
[01:34] | Well, she’s not here to be Annie Oakley. | 她来这不是展现射击技术的 |
[01:36] | She’s here as a tactical emergency medical support. | 她是我们的战术紧急医疗支援 |
[01:39] | A TEMS officer? | 战术医疗员 |
[01:40] | With us? Is it official? | 跟我们一起 是正式的吗 |
[01:42] | Police commission approved an evaluation period. | 警察委员会批了一段时期的评估期 |
[01:45] | Medically specialized officer to join SWAT | 专业医疗警员加入特警队 |
[01:47] | as a new life-saving component. | 能给我们增加新的救人角色 |
[01:49] | So, she’s an experiment. | 这么说 她是个实验品 |
[01:50] | SWAT teams in other cities have already seen positive results. | 在其它城市的特警队中已初见成效 |
[01:53] | We’re lucky to get a TEMS as qualified as Fowler. | 能得到一员和福勒一样有资历的战术医疗员是我们的荣幸 |
[01:55] | I want to start her off on your team. | 我想让她在你们小组开始实习 |
[01:59] | Sir, I understand the value | 长官 我能理解 |
[02:01] | of adding this new element, | 给队里增加这样一个新元素的价值 |
[02:02] | but we just lost an officer. | 但我们刚失去了一名警员 |
[02:04] | The wrong addition at the wrong time could cripple this team. | 在错误的时间加入错误的人会拖累我的小组 |
[02:06] | We shouldn’t be her tryout. | 不要拿我们组给她试水 |
[02:08] | Adding her gives us zero wait time for treatment in the field. | 有了她 在实战中无需等待就可以获得救治 |
[02:11] | And, besides, your team’s exactly | 再说了 你的小组最适合 |
[02:13] | where we should be trying her out. | 给她练手 |
[02:14] | It’ll give everyone something new to focus on. | 可以转移大家的关注点 |
[02:16] | Instead of Erika dying? | 让大家忘了艾丽卡的死 |
[02:19] | If this position had already been implemented, | 如果我们早有这个职位 |
[02:21] | Erika Rogers might still be alive. | 或许艾丽卡·罗杰斯现在还活着 |
[02:25] | I’m sure you’ll figure out how to make it work. | 我相信你会想办法让她融入的 |
[02:28] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[02:33] | Sergeant Harrelson? | 哈里森警司 |
[02:36] | Officer Nora Fowler, right? | 你就是诺拉·福勒吧 |
[02:37] | – Nice to officially meet you. – You as well. | -很高兴认识你 -我也是 |
[02:39] | Head to the armory, get your gear checked out. | 现在去武器库 检查下你的装备 |
[02:41] | Additional body armor is also available. | 额外的防弹衣也可以领取了 |
[02:43] | We’ll meet right after for pre-shift briefing. | 待会班前例会上见 |
[02:44] | – Already done both, sir. – Really? | -都办妥了 长官 -真的吗 |
[02:46] | Sidearm and body armor are good to go. | 配枪和防弹衣都准备好了 |
[02:49] | How ready are you to ride along with my team? | 要和我的小组合作 你准备了几成 |
[02:51] | 100%, sir. | 百分百准备好了 长官 |
[02:51] | And knowing that it may be temporary, why’d you sign up for this? | 明知这个职位还没有固定下来 为什么还报名前来 |
[02:54] | I’ve seen combat as an Army medic. | 我作为军医参加过战争 |
[02:56] | I was an EMT for LAFD, | 我在洛城消防局做过急救员 |
[02:57] | finished first in my class in mountain rescue, in deep water… | 山间救护我获得了全班第一 在深水… |
[03:00] | – So this is another notch on your résumé, then? – No. | -所以你是在刷简历 -不是的 |
[03:02] | I’m looking to save lives, | 我很渴望救死扶伤 |
[03:04] | and I’m told that’s what SWAT does, too. | 他们都说特警队的使命也是这个 |
[03:07] | Our shift’s starting. | 要上班了 |
[03:12] | Molly, hey. | 莫莉 |
[03:14] | I, uh, thought I saw your car outside. | 我看到你的车停在外面 |
[03:17] | Yeah, I’ll be in and out all day, | 我今天整天都要在这出出进进 |
[03:20] | taking care of a couple work things. | 处理一些公事 |
[03:25] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[03:27] | I haven’t heard much from you the last few days. | 这几天都没怎么听到你的消息 |
[03:29] | I know. | 我知道 |
[03:31] | We need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[03:35] | Listen… Jim. | 听着 吉姆 |
[03:36] | It’s okay. I’m not mad. | 没事的 我没有生气 |
[03:39] | – I know what’s going on. – Molly… | -我知道你怎么了 -莫莉… |
[03:41] | You’re distancing yourself after losing Erika. | 艾丽卡牺牲后 你就在疏离你自己 |
[03:43] | The same way you did when you lost your brother. | 你失去你哥哥时也是这样 |
[03:45] | It’s a little more complicated than that. | 比那要复杂一些 |
[03:48] | I’m sure it is. | 当然 |
[03:50] | I would love to be the person you open up to, | 如果你想找人倾诉 我随时奉陪 |
[03:52] | but I learned last time, when you need space, | 不过经过上次的事 当你需要空间时 |
[03:55] | you really need space, | 是你真的需要独处 |
[03:56] | so I’m gonna give you that. | 所以我不会打扰你 |
[03:59] | Consider us on a pause. | 就当我们暂时分开一会 |
[04:01] | And when you’re ready to have an honest conversation, | 等你准备好和我开诚布公地谈谈 |
[04:03] | call me, okay? | 就打给我 好吗 |
[04:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:07] | Thanks for understanding. | 谢谢你的理解 |
[04:29] | Didn’t expect to see you here. | 你怎么在这 |
[04:32] | – You back with us? – I wish. | -你归队了吗 -希望如此 |
[04:34] | Dr. Wendy hasn’t signed off on me returning to duty yet. | 温蒂医生还没有批准我归队 |
[04:36] | She wants one last session first. | 她想先看看我最后一个疗程的效果 |
[04:38] | Will be good to have you back. | 我很希望你回来 |
[04:40] | You doing okay? | 你还好吗 |
[04:41] | Yeah, just tired. | 还好 只是有点累 |
[04:43] | Had a late night studying tactics | 熬夜学习战术 |
[04:45] | and training for my final TLI interview with Hicks, | 为希克斯的战略领导学院最终面试做训练 |
[04:47] | which is also today. | 也就是今天 |
[04:49] | You and Street, you’re really going all out. | 你和斯特里特 你们真拼 |
[04:52] | Bet Hicks wishes he could choose both of you. | 希克斯肯定很难取舍 |
[04:54] | Four months of grinding comes down to how well I talk today. | 四个月的勤学苦练 就看今天我讲得好不好了 |
[04:57] | You really want this, huh? | 你真的很想赢 |
[04:58] | If I’m selected, I’ll be traveling, I’ll be busy, | 要是选了我 我就会出差 变忙 |
[05:00] | I’ll be somewhere else. | 不用再待在这了 |
[05:03] | Everything here… | 这里的一切… |
[05:04] | Reminds you of Erika. Yeah, I know. | 都让你想起艾丽卡 我懂 |
[05:06] | She was my training buddy, my roommate. | 她是我的训练伙伴 我的室友 |
[05:08] | I can’t let her down. | 我不能辜负她的期望 |
[05:10] | I don’t want this, I need it. | 我不是想赢 我需要赢得比赛 |
[05:12] | Then you make that interview | 那你面试好好表现 |
[05:14] | about how you’ll best represent SWAT. | 证明自己最能代表特警队 |
[05:17] | – You’re Chris Alonso, sergeant Kay? – Hi. | -你就是克里斯·阿隆索 还有凯警司吧 -你好 |
[05:20] | I’m Nora Fowler, tactical medic. | 我是诺拉·福勒 战术医疗员 |
[05:22] | Welcome. Grab a locker. | 欢迎 选个更衣柜吧 |
[05:24] | And, uh, everyone calls me Deacon. | 大家都叫我迪肯 |
[05:25] | Everybody calls me Fowler. | 大家都叫我福勒 |
[05:27] | Not that one. | 那个不行 |
[05:28] | Sorry, just pick any other open locker. | 抱歉 其它空柜子都可以 |
[05:32] | No problem. | 好 |
[05:37] | She’s just going through a lot right now. | 她最近经历了很多 |
[05:39] | Yeah, I get it. | 我明白 |
[05:40] | You lost a teammate. | 你们失去了一名战友 |
[05:43] | I know this is a tough time for all of you. | 我知道这对你们来说都很煎熬 |
[05:44] | I’m not here to get in the way of anything. | 我不是来干预你们什么的 |
[05:48] | How about you? You doing all right? | 你呢 你还好吗 |
[05:50] | Not really. No. | 不是很好 |
[05:51] | None of us are, but, uh, | 没有人好受 但是 |
[05:54] | just trying to help keep everyone focused. | 我只是努力帮助大家把注意力放在工作上 |
[05:57] | A commanding officer of mine once told me that | 我之前有个指挥官告诉过我 |
[05:59] | pain is how we honor the dead. | 痛苦是我们对死者的尊重 |
[06:01] | Personally, I just hope I never forget any of their faces. | 从我个人来讲 我希望我永远不会忘记他们的面容 |
[06:05] | You don’t. | 忘不了的 |
[06:06] | Maybe you can’t. Or shouldn’t. | 或许是忘不了 或者是你不想忘 |
[06:11] | – My little man. – Oh, yeah? | -这是我儿子 -是吗 |
[06:13] | Let me see. | 给我看看 |
[06:15] | He looks just like you. | 他长得很像你 |
[06:17] | This is, uh, this is my crew. | 这是我的家人 |
[06:20] | Got to hold it horizontal to get us all in. | 只有横屏才能把我们都拍进去 |
[06:23] | Big family. | 好大一家子 |
[06:24] | Not sure I’ll get up to four anytime soon, | 我近期还没准备好要四个孩子 |
[06:26] | but congratulations, it must be great. | 不过恭喜你 肯定很幸福 |
[06:27] | Well, yeah. Sometimes. | 有时候是吧 |
[06:37] | I dropped my phone and now the screen is cracked, | 我手机摔了 屏幕碎了 |
[06:40] | and now the… the… | 现在… |
[06:41] | Whose number is this? Move it! | 这是谁的号码 起开 |
[06:43] | Sorry, but you need to wait in line. | 不好意思 你要排队 |
[06:44] | I need to know whose number this is right now. | 我要你现在告诉我这是谁的号码 |
[06:46] | Hey, buddy, why don’t you walk over here… | 兄弟 要不你到那边… |
[06:47] | Why don’t you back off? I’m serious. | 你给我滚一边去吧 我可不是闹着玩的 |
[07:07] | I need to know who this number belongs to. | 我要知道这个号码是谁的 |
[07:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:14] | All right, listen up. | 好吧 听好了 |
[07:15] | Deacon and Street are securing the back. | 迪肯和斯特里特看守后方 |
[07:17] | Tan, I want you and Stevens to | 谭 我要你和史蒂文斯 |
[07:18] | get a read on what’s going on inside. | 打探下里面发生了什么 |
[07:20] | – Go. – Roger. | -去吧 -收到 |
[07:22] | Hondo, status? | 洪都 什么情况 |
[07:24] | The armed suspect hasn’t made contact with us yet. | 持械嫌犯还未与我们取得联系 |
[07:26] | What about the hostage? | 人质情况如何 |
[07:27] | The security guard heard her crying inside | 保卫听到屋内 |
[07:29] | right after the suspect dropped the metal screens. | 嫌犯放下卷帘门后 她在大哭 |
[07:31] | It’s been silent inside since. | 之后里面就没有动静了 |
[07:32] | I’m gonna send you the security footage | 我要把嫌犯切断监控线路之前的 |
[07:33] | before the suspect killed the feed. | 监控录像发给你 |
[07:41] | We can’t wait any longer. | 不能再等了 |
[07:43] | 20-David, clear for emergency entrance, on you. | 20D 准备好紧急破门 交给你们了 |
[07:45] | Understood. | 明白 |
[07:46] | We’re ready to rock. You testing for sound? | 准备行动了 你在测试脚步声吗 |
[07:49] | Yeah, old Army trick. | 对 老部队的规矩 |
[07:49] | I’m not gonna be why we lose the element of surprise in there. | 我不想因为我败露团队的行踪 |
[07:52] | Wait, hold on, hold on. Nobody’s gonna hear you, | 等下 等等 没人会听见你的脚步声 |
[07:54] | because you’re gonna stay right here. | 因为你要原地待命 |
[07:55] | We’ll radio if anyone needs medical assistance. | 如果有人需要医疗救治 我会无线电你 |
[07:58] | You understand? | 明白吗 |
[08:00] | Move. | 行动 |
[08:07] | I got your six. I’ll cover the windows. | 我掩护你 我负责监视窗边动向 |
[08:14] | Tan, you’re up. | 谭 该你上了 |
[08:22] | 25-David, only getting one heat signature, not moving. | 25D 只探测到一个热影像 没有移动 |
[08:25] | One? There should be two. | 只一个 应该有两人才对 |
[08:26] | Maybe the suspect snuck out already. | 或许嫌犯已经溜了 |
[08:28] | That or he killed the hostage and he’s in there, | 或者是他杀了人质 他本人还在里面 |
[08:29] | waiting for us to enter– get out of there. | 等着我们进来 出来 |
[08:32] | Deacon, Street, what’s your status? | 迪肯 斯特里特 你们那什么情况 |
[08:33] | We’re inside. Give us a sec. | 我们进屋了 稍等 |
[08:47] | – 30-David in position, ready to make entry. – Roger that. | -30D已就位准备进入 -收到 |
[08:50] | Cleared for breach on your call. | 按你口令破门 |
[08:51] | Ready to breach. In three, two, one. | 准备破门 三 二 一 |
[08:59] | Miss, are you okay? | 小姐 你没事吧 |
[09:01] | Hey, it’s okay. | 没事了 |
[09:03] | It’s all right, I got you. | 没事了 我来救你了 |
[09:07] | – You all right? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[09:08] | Where’d the gunman go? | 拿枪的人去哪了 |
[09:09] | I-I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:10] | He must’ve left out the back door before we got here. | 他肯定是在我们来之前就从后门离开了 |
[09:14] | It’s okay. Come on. | 没事了 来 |
[09:18] | Okay, come on. Let’s go. | 好了 来 我们走 |
[09:21] | He didn’t want money. | 他不是来抢钱的 |
[09:22] | – Inventory’s all accounted for. – What did he want? | -库存都清点过了 -他想要什么 |
[09:25] | He had a phone number, wanted to know who it belonged to. | 他拿着个电话号码 想知道是谁的 |
[09:28] | – Did you tell him? – I couldn’t. | -你告诉他了吗 -我不知道是谁的 |
[09:30] | I only take payments. | 我只是个收银 |
[09:31] | Kept telling him I don’t have access to that information. | 我已经说了好几遍我没有权限查这个 |
[09:33] | All right. It’s okay. | 好 没事 |
[09:33] | Do you remember what that number was? | 你还记得那个号码是多少吗 |
[09:36] | He had a gun in my face. That’s all I remember. | 他拿着枪指着我的头 我只记得这个了 |
[09:39] | He couldn’t have got that far. | 他跑不了多远 |
[09:40] | Put out an APB. Let’s find him. | 发布全境通告 找出他的下落 |
[10:26] | I need to know who this number belongs to. | 我要知道这个号码是谁的 |
[10:31] | Phil Winter. | 菲尔·温特 |
[10:33] | – You know him? – I do. | -你认识他 -认识 |
[10:34] | His ex-wife, Jess Winter, went missing five days ago. | 他前妻 杰西·温特 五天前失踪了 |
[10:37] | He’s our primary suspect in her disappearance. | 他是我们的主要嫌疑人 |
[10:39] | And you didn’t have him locked up or under surveillance? | 你没有把他抓起来也没监视他的行踪 |
[10:41] | There was no money for a full-time tail, | 没有资金进行全时段跟踪 |
[10:42] | and we didn’t have enough to charge him yet. | 我们也还没有掌握足够的证据逮捕他 |
[10:44] | No body, no crime. | 没有尸体 不能定罪 |
[10:45] | That’s right. I pressed him for a good ten hours, but no confession. | 没错 我逼问他整整十个小时 什么都没招 |
[10:50] | You really think I had something to do with my wife’s disappearance? | 你真的觉得我和我妻子的失踪有关 |
[10:53] | Ex-wife. | 是前妻 |
[10:54] | No, we were talking again. | 不 我们又开始沟通了 |
[10:55] | We were doing good. We were thinking about getting back together. | 我们进展不错 我们在考虑复合 |
[10:58] | Well, maybe you were thinking that, and maybe she wasn’t. | 或许只是你一厢情愿 |
[11:00] | That why you killed her? | 所以你杀了她 |
[11:01] | I didn’t kill her! I didn’t do anything to her! | 我没有杀她 我对她什么都没做 |
[11:03] | You’re wasting time! | 你在浪费时间 |
[11:04] | Why aren’t you out there looking for her? | 你怎么不花这个时间出去找她 |
[11:07] | That was three days ago. | 这是三天前的事了 |
[11:09] | That’s outside the 72-hour window. | 已经过了七十二小时了 |
[11:10] | The chances of finding her decrease by the minute. | 能找到她的几率每分钟都在降低 |
[11:12] | Well, we might have caught a break. | 可能有转机 |
[11:13] | After the stunt this guy pulled at the cell phone store… | 在这家伙在手机店闹了这一出之后 |
[11:15] | We can process a warrant for his place. | 我们可以申请他家的搜查令 |
[11:17] | I’ll send a couple of my guys to assist. | 我会派几名手下协助你们 |
[11:19] | All right. | 好 |
[11:21] | Hey, so, | 话说 |
[11:22] | Hondo said you’ll be rolling with SWAT for a while? | 洪都说你要在特警队待一阵子 |
[11:24] | Yep. supposed to be floating between teams, | 对 可能要在不同的小组里轮流待 |
[11:26] | starting with you guys. | 先是你们 |
[11:27] | Now I just have to figure out how best to fit in. | 现在我只用琢磨怎么快速融入你们 |
[11:29] | Well, listen. | 听着 |
[11:30] | I saw your look when Hondo had you wait outside this morning. | 我看到今早洪都要你原地待命时你的表情了 |
[11:33] | I just want to say hang in there. | 想跟你说 别放心上 |
[11:34] | He needs time to figure out how to assimilate you. | 他需要时间考虑怎么让你融入队伍 |
[11:36] | I’m used to paying my dues. | 我已经做好心理准备了 |
[11:38] | I had a pretty rocky start when I first got here. | 我刚来的时候简直是一波三折 |
[11:41] | Tried too hard to prove myself, didn’t I? | 想证明自己但用力过猛 不是吗 |
[11:43] | Oh, it wasn’t pretty. | 结果可不怎么好看 |
[11:44] | But once I bought into SWAT | 但当我把特警队当成家时 |
[11:46] | as a family, they opened their arms to me. | 他们向我敞开了怀抱 |
[11:48] | Jury’s still out on that one. | 这可不一定 |
[11:49] | So, what can you tell me about Sergeant Harrelson? | 哈里森警司是什么样的人 |
[11:52] | Hondo? What’d you want to know? | 洪都 你想知道些什么 |
[11:53] | First off, why Hondo? | 首先 为什么叫他洪都 |
[11:54] | Where’s that name come from? | 这名字怎么来的 |
[11:57] | You’ll have to ask him that. | 你还是当面问他吧 |
[12:01] | Warrant just came in to search Winter’s apartment. | 温特公寓的搜查令下来了 |
[12:03] | Burrows got called away, but we’re good to go. | 巴罗斯被叫走了 但我们可以出发了 |
[12:05] | See you. | 一会儿见 |
[12:08] | PD swept the apartment. | 洛城警局搜查了公寓 |
[12:10] | No sign of Phil Winter. | 没有菲尔·温特的踪迹 |
[12:11] | Maybe something here will point us | 也许会留下什么线索 |
[12:12] | to where he might’ve gone. | 告诉我们他去了哪儿 |
[12:14] | – After you. – Thank you. | -你先 -谢了 |
[12:27] | Hey, Tan. | 谭 |
[12:30] | That guy wasn’t ready for it to be over. | 这人还没准备好结束 |
[12:32] | Got to know | 他必须学会 |
[12:33] | when to pull the plug on a relationship. | 在对的时候结束一段感情 |
[12:34] | Yeah. | 对 |
[12:36] | Hey, Bonnie texted. | 邦妮发来了短信 |
[12:38] | Said you guys canceled plans tonight? | 你们今晚取消聚会了 |
[12:39] | Yeah. Sorry. Something came up. | 对 抱歉 突然有点事 |
[12:41] | Yeah? ‘Cause I saw Molly leaving HQ | 是吗 今早我看见莫莉离开了总部 |
[12:43] | this morning, looking a little upset. | 看上去有点沮丧 |
[12:45] | Yeah, we’re just, uh, we’re just working | 是的 我们只是在处理 |
[12:46] | through some things. It’s not a big deal. | 一些事情 小事而已 |
[12:47] | All right. Well, hopefully her father sees it that way. | 希望她父亲也这么想 |
[12:50] | Especially with your interview coming up. | 而且你的面试也快到了 |
[12:52] | He has an eerie way of knowing what’s up. | 他总能搞清发生了什么事 |
[12:55] | It’s locked. | 电脑锁上了 |
[12:57] | Bag it. Forensics will crack it. | 带走 鉴证组的人会搞定的 |
[13:01] | I’m in. | 我进去了 |
[13:02] | What? How’d you get in? | 什么 你怎么进去的 |
[13:03] | It’s called stellar police work. | 一流的警察就是这么厉害 |
[13:08] | This isn’t his dating profile. | 这不是他的约会日志 |
[13:09] | It’s his ex-wife’s. He must’ve hacked it. | 是他前妻的 他肯定黑了进去 |
[13:12] | Had to find out who she was seeing? | 能找到和她见面的人吗 |
[13:13] | That confirms why he was at the phone store this morning. | 所以他今早才去手机店 |
[13:16] | Must be hunting for the dude. | 肯定是在找那个人 |
[13:17] | Yeah, except it doesn’t look like | 对 但看上去 |
[13:18] | she ever met up with any of these guys. | 她从未见过上面的任何人 |
[13:20] | Look, she never even exchanged numbers. | 你看 她根本没有交换电话号码 |
[13:21] | Hey, what’s that down there? | 那下面是什么 |
[13:23] | A flirty text exchange between Jess and some dude named Sunshine. | 杰西和一个叫阳光的人之间调情的短信 |
[13:27] | 阳光 什么时候才能带你去度假呀 杰西 你想带我去旅行吗 阳光 求之不得 | |
[13:27] | Look, he offered to take her on a trip. | 他提出带她去旅行 |
[13:28] | What’s his number? | 他的号码是多少 |
[13:29] | It’s a screenshot. I can’t see it. | 只有截图 看不到号码 |
[13:31] | Well, we better figure it out and find the guy | 我们最好他前夫得手之前 |
[13:33] | before the jealous ex-husband does. | 查清楚这个人是谁 |
[13:35] | Well, everything looks great on paper. | 从文件上看 一切都很棒 |
[13:37] | You won your climbing cadre, weapons competitions. | 在攀爬训练和武器竞赛中你都取胜了 |
[13:40] | You’ve exemplified leadership qualities | 你在工作和生活中都 |
[13:42] | on and off duty. | 展现了你的领导能力 |
[13:43] | – Thank you, sir. – But I want to it hear from you. | -谢谢你 长官 -但我想听你讲讲 |
[13:45] | Why do you think you’re the best person to represent LAPD | 你为什么认为自己是代表洛杉矶警局 |
[13:48] | as a Tactical Leadership Institute liaison in Europe? | 在欧洲担任战术领导学院联络人的最佳人选 |
[13:53] | For months, all I cared about was | 数月来 我在意的只是 |
[13:55] | everything you just read– | 文件中提到的 |
[13:57] | the accolades, winning. | 各种荣誉 竞赛的胜利 |
[13:59] | But after Erika… | 但自从埃丽卡的事后 |
[14:03] | B-But after Officer Rogers died, | 自从罗杰斯警员去世后 |
[14:06] | I realized I was being selfish, | 我意识到我太自私了 |
[14:07] | and I lost track of why I truly wanted this. | 忘记了自己的初心 |
[14:11] | Erika always reminded me that we had to be | 埃丽卡一直提醒我 |
[14:13] | the proof that women can be SWAT. | 我们要证明女人也能成为特警队的一员 |
[14:15] | When I was first coming up, | 当我刚入队时 |
[14:16] | there was a female L.T. in K-9 division, | 警犬队有一位女中尉 |
[14:18] | Lieutenant Miller. | 米勒中尉 |
[14:19] | Yeah, I knew Miller. Good officer. | 对 我认识她 很优秀的警员 |
[14:21] | I remember the day I first saw her on a case. | 第一次看见她是在一个案件中 |
[14:24] | She took command, and because of her, | 她下了指令 正是因为她 |
[14:25] | we were able to find this missing little boy. | 我们才找到了失踪的小男孩 |
[14:27] | And in that moment, it hit me. | 那个瞬间 我突然明白了 |
[14:29] | If another woman can lead like that, so could I. | 如果她可以领导 那我也可以 |
[14:34] | I want to win this thing on merit, | 我想凭自己的能力赢 |
[14:36] | because that’s what’ll inspire other female cops | 因为这将激励其他女警 |
[14:38] | to raise the bar for themselves in their own way, | 以自己的方式变强 |
[14:39] | which makes the entire department stronger. | 这也会使整个部门更强 |
[14:42] | And if I can’t win on merit, | 要是我败了 |
[14:44] | then I’ll get better, | 我也会继续努力 |
[14:45] | do better on the next thing. | 把下一件事做得更好 |
[15:01] | Don’t leave me in suspense. How’d it go? | 别卖关子 怎么样了 |
[15:06] | Come on, it couldn’t have been that bad. | 得了吧 没那么糟 |
[15:08] | I was too emotional. | 我太情绪化了 |
[15:10] | I talked about Erika way too much. | 一直在说埃丽卡 |
[15:12] | Hicks barely reacted. | 希克斯没什么反应 |
[15:13] | I’m sure you did fine. | 我相信你做得还可以 |
[15:15] | Fine’s not gonna beat Street. | 还可以不足以打败斯特里特 |
[15:21] | So, I’ve been reviewing every day | 因此 我每天都在反思 |
[15:22] | to improve on that. | 来改进这一点 |
[15:23] | Wait a sec. | 等一下 |
[15:26] | It’s Molly. | 是莫莉 |
[15:28] | Is everything okay? | 没什么事吧 |
[15:29] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[15:32] | Why wouldn’t it be? | 为什么会有事呢 |
[15:34] | Continue. | 继续吧 |
[15:40] | I can’t believe she’s been missing five days. | 真无法相信她失踪5天了 |
[15:43] | We’re following a new lead, and we think Jess | 我们在追查一个新线索 我们认为杰西 |
[15:44] | may have had a new guy in her life. | 有可能有新男朋友了 |
[15:46] | My sister was dating? | 我妹妹在和人约会 |
[15:47] | That would’ve made Phil insane. | 那会让菲尔发疯的 |
[15:48] | I saw how super-obsessed he was after Jess left him. | 杰西离开他时 我见过他魔怔的样子 |
[15:51] | You recognize the nickname Sunshine? | 你知道这个绰号阳光的人吗 |
[15:53] | Yeah. | 对 |
[15:53] | That’s what she called this guy she worked with. | 她这么称呼她的那个同事 |
[15:55] | They flirted but nothing serious. | 他们玩暧昧 但没真正交往 |
[15:58] | – You know his real name? – Joe. | -你知道他的真名吗 -乔 |
[16:00] | Joe something. Joe… | 乔什么 乔… |
[16:02] | I don’t remember. | 我想不起来了 |
[16:03] | I mean, she said he was just a friend. | 她说就是个朋友而已 |
[16:04] | – I’m never gonna see her again, am I? – Listen, I have sisters, too. | -我再也见不到她了 对吗 -我也有姐妹 |
[16:07] | And if anything happened to either one of them… | 如果她们有谁出了事… |
[16:10] | I need you to do whatever you can for Jess. Can you do that? | 我需要你为杰西尽你的全力 你做得到吗 |
[16:12] | Try to remember. | 尽量去想 |
[16:13] | What’s Joe’s last name? | 乔姓什么 |
[16:16] | Started with an “F,” I think. | 叫”法”什么 好像 |
[16:20] | Falcone! | 法尔科内 |
[16:20] | Joe Falcone. | 乔·法尔科内 |
[16:22] | – Thank you. – Please find her. | -谢谢 -请你们一定要找到她 |
[16:23] | We’re gonna do everything we can. | 我们会尽全力的 |
[16:26] | Got Falcone’s address. | 找到法尔科内的地址了 |
[16:27] | That’s where our guy’s heading. Let’s go. | 我们的疑犯就是去了那儿 我们走 |
[17:19] | – There he is, silver Impala. – He’s making a run for it. | -他在那 银色雪佛兰英帕拉 -他在逃跑 |
[17:21] | Hang on. | 坐稳了 |
[17:28] | 20-David. Vehicle in pursuit of the suspect, Phil Winter. | 20D 正开车追捕疑犯菲尔·温特 |
[17:30] | Turned down an alley between Glendale | 开一辆银色雪佛兰英帕拉拐进了 |
[17:32] | and Colorado in a silver Impala. | 格兰岱尔路和科罗拉多路之间的小巷 |
[17:46] | 26-David to 20-David. | 26D呼叫20D |
[17:48] | Closing in on your position. | 尽快靠近 |
[17:49] | We’ll head the suspect off on Colorado. | 我们会把疑犯赶上科罗拉多路 |
[17:57] | Suspect cut through a park, | 疑犯穿过了一个公园 |
[17:58] | heading south towards Warner Avenue. | 向南往沃纳大街去了 |
[18:00] | We’re right behind you guys. | 我们就在你们后面 |
[18:11] | Branching off. | 分头追击 |
[18:12] | We’ll get ahead of him on the other side. | 我们会在路那头赶到他前面 |
[18:14] | Roger that, we’re on him. | 收到 我们紧追着他呢 |
[18:39] | Out of the car! | 下车 |
[18:40] | LAPD! On your knees! | 洛城警局 跪下 |
[18:41] | Hands behind your head! | 把手放在头后 |
[18:43] | I didn’t kill my wife! | 我没杀我妻子 |
[18:44] | I’m trying to save her! | 我是想救她 |
[18:45] | She doesn’t have much time left! | 她快没时间了 |
[18:56] | Molly. | 莫莉 |
[18:58] | That’s a nice surprise. | 意外的惊喜啊 |
[19:00] | Hey, Dad. | 爸爸 |
[19:01] | Everything okay? | 都还好吧 |
[19:02] | Have you seen Chris around? | 你见过克里斯吗 |
[19:03] | I saw her earlier. | 我刚才见过她 |
[19:05] | I think she might be in with Dr. Wendy right now. | 我想她现在可能在温蒂医生那里 |
[19:08] | Just looking for a little insight into Jim. | 我只是想侧面了解一下吉姆的情况 |
[19:10] | I know they’re close. | 我知道她和他关系挺好 |
[19:13] | Oh, God. | 我的天 |
[19:15] | I can’t believe I’m gonna ask this. | 真想不到我要问这个问题了 |
[19:20] | Are you and him having issues? | 你和他出什么问题了吗 |
[19:23] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:24] | Used to always hit up Mom about these things. | 以前遇到这些事我总是会去找妈妈的 |
[19:26] | I know. | 我知道 |
[19:27] | It just might not be my specialty, you know? | 这方面恐怕不是我的强项 |
[19:30] | But, um, I’m happy to give it a shot. | 但 我愿意尝试一下 |
[19:33] | What’s that idiot gone and done? | 那个蠢货干了什么 |
[19:35] | He’s not an idiot. It’s nothing like that. | 他不是蠢货 不是你想的那样 |
[19:37] | He’s just been so distant since Erika’s funeral. | 他只是从艾丽卡的葬礼之后就很和我疏远 |
[19:40] | Things aren’t the same now. We hardly talk. | 关系和以前不一样了 我们几乎都不说话 |
[19:42] | Well, grief’s a tricky thing. | 哀悼是很奇怪的东西 |
[19:45] | I’m aware. | 我了解 |
[19:47] | I told him I’d give him space. | 我告诉他会给他空间 |
[19:48] | I just didn’t think he’d be so quick to want it. | 我只是没料到他这么快就需要空间了 |
[19:50] | If you love somebody, don’t you need them | 如果你爱一个人 当你难过的时候 |
[19:52] | there for you when you’re hurting? | 难道你不需要他们陪着你吗 |
[19:54] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[19:56] | I mean, as far as I’m concerned, | 我是说 对我来说 |
[19:57] | nobody’s worthy of my daughter. | 谁也配不上我的女儿 |
[20:01] | I’m sure that’s probably not helpful, | 我知道这可能没什么用 |
[20:03] | but you listen to me. | 但听我说 |
[20:05] | You’ve always had great instincts, | 你的直觉一直不错 |
[20:08] | so you trust that. | 相信这一点 |
[20:10] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[20:12] | Um, Chris will probably be done with Dr. Wendy pretty soon, | 克里斯和温蒂医生该谈完了 |
[20:16] | and, you know, maybe she’ll have a better take | 也许她会比我更好地 |
[20:17] | on all this than me. | 处理这一切 |
[20:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:22] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢谢 爸爸 |
[20:24] | I appreciate you trying. | 谢谢你的努力 |
[20:26] | Yeah. | 好 |
[20:31] | I didn’t do anything to her. | 我什么都没做 |
[20:33] | Come on, Phil. | 得了 菲尔 |
[20:34] | Prisons are full of people that didn’t do anything, | 监狱里都是自称无辜的人 |
[20:36] | until a jury said they did. | 直到陪审团定罪 |
[20:37] | She’s alive. | 她还活着 |
[20:40] | You’re wasting time. | 你们在浪费时间 |
[20:42] | If she’s alive, then where is she? | 如果她还活着 那她在哪 |
[20:44] | I was trying to find her. | 我在试着找到她 |
[20:46] | This guy she worked with, Joe Falcone, he took her. | 她的同事乔·法尔科内抓走了她 |
[20:51] | Why do you think that? | 你为什么这么想 |
[20:51] | ‘Cause he’s a creep. | 因为他是个变态 |
[20:53] | Joe was always sniffing around Jess, | 在离婚之前 |
[20:55] | even before the divorce. | 乔就总是缠着杰西 |
[20:56] | You think it’s a coincidence he was at her house | 你觉得她失踪那天他在她家 |
[20:57] | the day she disappeared? | 只是巧合吗 |
[20:59] | Come on, I just saw him an hour ago on the doorbell footage. | 拜托 我一小时前才在门铃监控录像上看到他 |
[21:02] | Doesn’t prove anything. | 这证明不了什么 |
[21:03] | Except he’s a creep. | 证明了他是个变态 |
[21:05] | If you get my phone, I can prove it. | 拿我的手机来 我可以证明 |
[21:08] | Jess called me this morning from a number I didn’t recognize. | 杰西今早用陌生号码打给了我 |
[21:11] | That’s why I was at the wireless store, | 所以我才会去无线商店 |
[21:13] | to find out whose number it was. | 想弄清号码是谁的 |
[21:15] | So, what, you’re saying that she called you from Joe’s phone? | 怎么 你说她用乔的手机给你打的电话 |
[21:17] | And this voice message Jess left you, | 杰西给你留的这条语音信息 |
[21:18] | it’s gonna verify your story? | 能证实你的说法吗 |
[21:20] | It wasn’t a message. | 她没留信息 |
[21:22] | We talked for, like, five seconds. | 我们聊了大概五秒钟 |
[21:23] | I asked her where she was, | 我问她在哪里 |
[21:25] | and he must have snatched the phone, | 他一定抢了电话 |
[21:26] | because she screamed and the call cut off. | 因为她在尖叫 然后电话切断了 |
[21:28] | And we’re just supposed to take your word for it? | 我们凭什么相信你的话 |
[21:31] | Phil… | 菲尔 |
[21:32] | help me understand something here. | 帮我理一理 |
[21:33] | If you had this proof, why didn’t you just call 911? | 如果你有这种证据 为什么不报警 |
[21:36] | Because the second a woman goes missing, | 因为一旦有女人失踪 |
[21:38] | you guys automatically want to pin it on the husband. | 你们就会怀疑到丈夫头上 |
[21:40] | Ex-husband. And everything points to you. | 是前夫 而且一切证据都指向你 |
[21:43] | Are you even looking at other suspects? | 你们究竟有没有调查其他嫌疑人 |
[21:47] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[21:48] | See? | 看到了吧 |
[21:49] | You want to keep me another ten hours? | 你们想再关我十小时吗 |
[21:52] | Because that is time Jess doesn’t have. | 杰西可等不了这么久 |
[21:54] | Joe knows she called me this morning. | 乔知道她今早给我打电话了 |
[21:56] | Check my phone. Please. | 检查我的电话 求你们了 |
[21:58] | Jess needs help. | 杰西需要帮助 |
[22:05] | Commander? | 长官 |
[22:07] | Can I talk to you about my involvement on 20-Squad? | 我能和您聊聊我在20队的工作吗 |
[22:11] | I don’t think it’s the right fit. | 我觉得那里不太合适我 |
[22:13] | And you came to this conclusion after a few hours? | 才几个小时 你就得出这个结论 |
[22:16] | It’s not what I signed up for, sir. | 这不是我想要的 长官 |
[22:18] | Well, what is it you signed up for? | 那你想做什么 |
[22:20] | Not to be left on the sideline. | 至少不被晾在一边 |
[22:22] | Right now it feels like I’m only here | 现在我觉得我在这里 |
[22:23] | so your department can check whatever box needed checking. | 只是给你们部门添了个打杂的人 |
[22:27] | Well, first off, I don’t play politics. | 首先 我不玩政治那一套 |
[22:30] | And secondly, I handpicked you for this team | 其次 我亲自挑选了你 |
[22:34] | to help them through all this, | 来帮他们渡过难关 |
[22:35] | because I know you can relate | 因为我知道你 |
[22:37] | to how they’re feeling right now. | 能理解他们现在的感受 |
[22:40] | I read what happened to you overseas. | 我读过你在海外的遭遇了 |
[22:43] | Be patient. Give it time. | 耐心点 多花点时间 |
[22:45] | If things don’t improve, I’ll assign you to another team. | 如果情况还没改善 我会重新分配你到其他队 |
[22:51] | Phil Winter’s phone record indicates that he received | 菲尔·温特的电话记录显示 |
[22:53] | an incoming call at 8:48 this morning. | 他今早8点48分接到一通来电 |
[22:55] | And it only lasted 14 seconds. | 只持续了14秒 |
[22:59] | I think the guy’s telling the truth. | 我觉得那家伙说的是实话 |
[23:00] | Which means Jess is out there somewhere alive. | 也就是说杰西还活着 |
[23:02] | Are there any other leads on Joe Falcone’s whereabouts? | 关于乔·法尔科内的下落 还有其他线索吗 |
[23:04] | I just touched base with Miami-Dade PD. | 我刚联系了迈阿密戴德警局 |
[23:07] | Falcone moved here in August from Florida. | 今年8月法尔科内从佛罗里达搬来 |
[23:09] | The Sunshine State. | 来自阳光州 |
[23:10] | Yeah, sounds like the guy really is a creep– | 对 看上去这个人确实是个变态 |
[23:11] | one of his coworkers down there filed two stalker complaints. | 他的一位同事曾对他有过两次骚扰投诉 |
[23:14] | She ultimately had to get a restraining order. | 最后不得不对他施行限制令 |
[23:15] | All right.The last time Falcone’s cell pinged a tower | 法尔科内的手机最近一次与信号基站进行传输 |
[23:18] | is way out here. | 是在这里 |
[23:20] | north of the city. | 在城北 |
[23:21] | That’s a big area to canvass. | 搜索范围很大 |
[23:23] | His DMV records list two addresses: | 车管局有他两条地址信息 |
[23:25] | one in the city… | 一个在城内 |
[23:26] | and the other right near that last ping. | 另一个就在那附近 |
[23:28] | That’s the middle of the desert. | 那是沙漠中心 |
[23:47] | You need to eat. | 怎么不吃饭 |
[23:49] | I don’t want you starving yourself. | 我不想让你饿肚子 |
[23:54] | I brought you here to make you happy. | 我把你带到这是为了让你能高兴一点 |
[23:56] | You said your ex never did anything like that for you. | 你说过 你前夫从未让你开心过 |
[24:00] | I won’t call him again. | 我保证不再给他打电话了 |
[24:01] | I’m so good to you. | 我对你这么好 |
[24:05] | Why can’t you see that? | 你难倒感受不到吗 |
[24:07] | I do see it, Joe. | 乔 我当然能感受到 |
[24:11] | But I need to go home now, Joe. | 但我觉得现在该回家了 乔 |
[24:16] | When can I go home? | 你多会才能放我回家 |
[24:17] | You made me feel like you wanted to be with me, | 你一度让我觉得你想跟我在一起 |
[24:20] | but it’s still him, isn’t it? Isn’t it?! | 但你还是想着他 是不是 |
[24:22] | – I just want to go home, please. – Too late, Jess! | -求求你让我回家吧 -杰西 现在晚了 |
[24:32] | Quiet! | 闭嘴 |
[24:49] | No sign of movement. | 没有活动的迹象 |
[24:51] | Windows and doors on the west and east sides. | 门窗位于西面与东面 |
[24:55] | That’s Joe Falcone’s car. | 这就是乔·法尔科内的车 |
[24:57] | Looks like our best approach is the one-side. | 看样子我们最好从北面破入 |
[24:59] | All right, Tan, jump back in Betty. | 收到 谭你去开车 |
[25:00] | Lead us to the one-side on my call. | 听我指令 掩护我们到北面 |
[25:01] | Form a stick. | 列队进入 |
[25:02] | We enter on the porch toward the front door. | 我们走门厅进正门 |
[25:03] | Fowler, stay back until we’re clear. | 福勒 你在此待命 直至安全 |
[25:05] | I’m trained to go into hostile situations. | 我也是经过训练 可以进现场的 |
[25:07] | Yeah, well, you haven’t trained with us. | 知道 但是你没和我们磨合过 |
[25:08] | If there’s a medical situation, you’ll come in right away. | 如果需要医疗救助 你马上进入 |
[25:13] | Let’s move. | 我们走 |
[25:20] | Street, check the three-side. | 斯特里特 检查南面 |
[25:24] | LAPD! | 洛城警局 |
[25:25] | Search warrant! Open up! | 奉令搜查 请开门 |
[25:27] | Tan, door. | 谭 破门 |
[25:32] | LAPD! | 洛城警局 |
[25:33] | LAPD! | 洛城警局 |
[25:36] | Kitchen clear! | 厨房安全 |
[25:41] | Bedroom clear! | 卧室安全 |
[25:42] | Food’s warm. Stove’s still on. | 食物还是热的 炉子还开着 |
[25:44] | Lights left on. | 灯也没关 |
[25:45] | Someone just left. | 有人刚走 |
[25:46] | We’re too late? | 我们来晚了吗 |
[25:49] | That’s not good. | 遭了 |
[25:50] | They’re out in the desert. | 他们进沙漠里了 |
[25:55] | This is 20-David. I need Airship 20 to land. | 20-D队请求直升机降落 |
[25:57] | I need my guys’ eyes in the air. | 需要进行空中搜查 |
[25:59] | We found tire tracks leading out to the desert, | 我们发现轮胎印指向了沙漠 |
[26:00] | headed east, same direction as the gunshot. | 朝东 和刚才枪响的方向一致 |
[26:02] | All right. We’ll follow the tracks in the SWAT SUVs. Go. | 好的 我们坐车追踪吧 |
[26:05] | Where are the checkpoints? | 哪里有设有安检 |
[26:06] | Local PD’s got roadblocks, set up here and here. | 当地警局已在多处设置路障 |
[26:10] | All right, let’s expand it to a 15-mile blockade. | 好 现在我们将封锁区扩大至15平方英里 |
[26:12] | Block exit ramps from Route 15 to the east of the 10. | 封锁15号至10号东侧的所有出口匝道 |
[26:15] | Hop on that bird and check the surrounding area. | 上直升机 勘察一下周围区域 |
[26:17] | Relay if you see anything. | 有情况及时通报 |
[26:21] | Where you going? | 你干嘛去 |
[26:22] | Two more eyes can’t hurt if you want to find her. | 想要找到人质 多个帮手更容易 |
[26:25] | Okay, but you stay close to me. | 行吧 但是你得跟好我 |
[26:33] | I’m good. Let’s go. | 准备好了 出发吧 |
[26:44] | Stop. Stop. | 停车 |
[26:50] | What do you got, boss? | 头儿 你发现什么了吗 |
[26:51] | Suspect stopped here. | 嫌疑人在这里停过车 |
[26:54] | And then he backed up, and then he kept going. | 之后倒车又跑了 |
[26:57] | Stopped here for what? | 他为什么会在这停车 |
[27:00] | To get rid of evidence. | 为了毁尸灭迹 |
[27:01] | Let’s spread out. Grid search up the hill. | 我们分开行动 把这座山地毯式搜索一下 |
[27:03] | Suspect could’ve been looking for a place to dump her body. | 嫌疑人可能在找合适的抛尸地点 |
[27:15] | Nothing on his property. | 目前区域内无情况 |
[27:16] | We’re heading east to search the desert. | 我们正向东搜查沙漠 |
[27:18] | Roger that, Deac. | 收到 迪肯 |
[27:25] | Hold on. I might have something. | 等一下 有情况 |
[27:31] | Vehicle spotted, two o’clock! | 两点钟方向 发现目标车辆 |
[27:33] | Head towards that pickup truck. | 跟上那辆皮卡车 |
[27:36] | Let’s head towards the road. | 我们沿着路走 |
[27:38] | Might find something over there. | 应该能发现些线索 |
[27:41] | Wait. | 等等 |
[27:42] | Shell casing. | 有弹壳 |
[27:43] | Tan, Tan. Drag marks. | 谭 谭 有拖痕 |
[27:51] | Something’s hollow under here. | 这下面是空的 |
[27:53] | Let’s get it off. | 把它搬起来 |
[28:00] | 26D 26-David, | |
[28:01] | we might’ve located the victim down an old mine shaft. | 似乎在废弃矿井里发现了受害者 |
[28:03] | Hey, Jess! Can you hear us? Jess! | 杰西 你听得见吗 杰西 |
[28:06] | Jess Winter! | 杰西·温特 |
[28:08] | Get the gear. I’m going down. | 去拿工具 我要下去了 |
[28:13] | Lower us down so I can see inside. | 降低高度 我才能看见车里的情况 |
[28:25] | That’s our guy. That’s Falcone. | 这是我们要找的人 是法尔科内 |
[28:27] | No one in the passenger seat. He’s alone. | 副驾上没人 只有他一个 |
[28:35] | Gun! | 有枪 |
[28:36] | Hold on. 30-David. | 等下 30D |
[28:38] | ID’d Falcone in the truck. We’re taking fire. | 确认法尔科内在卡车上 我们交火了 |
[28:40] | Are you good? | 你们没事吧 |
[28:41] | Yeah, yeah, we’re good. | 是的 我们没事 |
[28:43] | All your assessment gear, | 这是全套检测装备 |
[28:44] | everything you need is in here. | 你要的一切都在这里面 |
[28:46] | All right, I got it. If she’s alive, | 我知道了 如果她活着 |
[28:47] | I’ll treat the bullet wound first, | 我会先处理枪伤 |
[28:49] | stabilize her neck, put her on the litter, | 固定她的脖子 把她抬到担架上 |
[28:51] | and get her up to you. | 把她带上来交给你 |
[28:52] | Don’t worry about stabilizing– | 别担心稳定的问题 |
[28:53] | if there’s a spinal injury, it’s already done. | 就算伤到脊椎也无法挽回了 |
[28:54] | What I’m worried about is internal bleeding and extraction time. | 我担心的是内出血和取子弹的时间 |
[28:56] | She’ll be in shock. Got to get her out as quickly as possible. | 她在休克中 必须尽快把她救出来 |
[28:58] | All right, stay on comms. Let’s go, Street. | 好的 保持联系 我们走 斯特里特 |
[29:05] | Get me down there. | 把我送下去 |
[29:09] | Looks like her clothes got caught up on these planks. | 看来她的衣服被板条挂住了 |
[29:12] | Might’ve softened her fall. | 也许减缓了她的下坠 |
[29:14] | Hopefully it kept her alive. | 但愿能救她一命 |
[29:22] | How you doing, boss? | 情况怎么样 头儿 |
[29:24] | I’m good. I’m at the bottom. | 我很好 到底部了 |
[29:26] | Lower down a little more slack for me. | 把绳子再放宽松一点 |
[29:33] | Jess. | 杰西 |
[29:34] | Jess, can you hear me? | 杰西 听得见吗 |
[29:38] | Jess, can you hear me? | 杰西 听得见吗 |
[29:43] | She’s alive. | 她还活着 |
[29:44] | She’s got a strong carotid pulse, | 她的颈动脉搏动很强 |
[29:46] | but her breathing is slow. | 但呼吸很缓慢 |
[29:48] | I also see multiple abrasions on her torso, | 躯干上有多处擦伤 |
[29:50] | and her shirt’s covered in blood. | 衬衫被血浸透了 |
[29:52] | Her skin is dusky, mottled. | 皮肤灰暗有斑点 |
[29:54] | It could be internal bleeding. | 可能是内出血 |
[29:55] | Have you located the source of the wound? | 你找到伤口在哪里了吗 |
[29:57] | Shot to the back, through and through, it looks like. | 背后中枪 貌似是贯穿伤 |
[30:01] | I’m gonna seal the bullet wound. | 我要封住弹眼 |
[30:04] | Come on, Jess, stay with me. | 加油 杰西 坚持住 |
[30:05] | Just listen to the sound of my voice. | 集中注意力听我的声音 |
[30:08] | Come on, Jess. I got you. | 杰西 撑住 有我呢 |
[30:10] | I’m right here. | 我在这里 |
[30:13] | All right, I’m going to BVM. | 我要用球囊面罩了 |
[30:15] | Jess, stay with my voice, all right? | 杰西 跟随我的声音 好吗 |
[30:17] | Just keep listening to my voice. | 坚持听着我的声音 |
[30:21] | Can you move your fingers? | 你能动动手指吗 |
[30:23] | Jess, can you move your fingers, anything? | 杰西 你能动下手指之类的吗 |
[30:25] | Anything to show me that you can hear me. | 能告诉我你听得见就好 |
[30:28] | Come on, Jess, come back to me. | 加油 杰西 醒过来 |
[30:29] | Come on, Jess. | 杰西 加油 |
[30:30] | Come on. | 加油 |
[30:33] | Okay, there she is. There she is. I see you, Jess. | 她醒了 她醒了 我看见了 杰西 |
[30:35] | All right, I got you. I’m right here. | 我在 我就在你旁边 |
[30:37] | You stay with me, Jess. | 坚持住 杰西 |
[30:38] | Where exactly is the bullet wound on her back? | 她背上的枪伤具体在哪里 |
[30:41] | It entered her rib cage on the right, came out her chest. | 在右侧胸廓射入 在胸部射出 |
[30:43] | And her breathing? Ten, 12 breaths per minute? | 呼吸频率呢 每分钟10到12次吗 |
[30:45] | – No. More like five or less. – Less than five? | -不 要少于五次 -少于五次 |
[30:47] | The bullet must’ve punctured her thoracic cavity. | 子弹一定穿透削弱了她的肺容量 |
[30:49] | She needs to be treated down there right away. | 她必须马上在下面接受治疗 |
[30:50] | Hondo was a medic in the Marines– he knows what he’s doing. | 洪都以前是陆战队军医 他有把握 |
[30:54] | Come on, Jess. Come on. | 加油 杰西 加油 |
[30:57] | Send that litter down here. | 把担架放下来 |
[30:58] | We got to get her out now. | 必须现在把她救出去 |
[30:59] | No, she needs a needle T, | 不 她需要胸腔引流术 |
[31:00] | or she won’t make it by the time we get her out. | 否则她撑不到我们把她救出来的时候 |
[31:03] | All right, come on. | 快点 |
[31:12] | Get out in front of him. | 追到他前面去 |
[31:13] | I need a clear shot at that engine | 我必须一击打中引擎 |
[31:14] | before he makes it to that neighborhood. | 避免他开车进社区 |
[31:16] | One shot could take us down. | 他一枪就能把我们打下来 |
[31:17] | Get us as close as you safely can. | 保证安全前提下 越近越好 |
[31:22] | Fowler, what are you doing? | 福勒 你在做什么 |
[31:23] | – I said we got to get her out. – Slack! | -我说了要把她带出去 -松绳子 |
[31:26] | This is what I do, Sergeant. | 这是我的职责 警司 |
[31:28] | I know you run the show around here, | 我知道这里你说了算 |
[31:29] | but you need to trust me, or she won’t survive. | 但你要相信我 要不她活不下去 |
[31:32] | All right, go, go. Do your thing. | 好吧 你来 做你该做的 |
[31:37] | Okay, right side has diminished breathing. | 右侧呼吸减弱 |
[31:39] | Hey, Jess, can you hear me? | 杰西 能听见我说话吗 |
[31:40] | Okay, you did well treating the bullet wound, | 你把枪伤处理的很好 |
[31:41] | but air is still getting into her chest cavity. | 但空气仍在进入她的胸腔 |
[31:43] | – Collapsing her lung. – Exactly. | -挤压着她的肺 -没错 |
[31:44] | It’s a tension pneumothorax. | 这是张力性气胸 |
[31:46] | Her chest is filling up like a balloon. | 她的胸部肿得像个气球 |
[31:47] | Her own breathing is killing her. | 她的呼吸正在害死她 |
[31:49] | All right, let me help you. I can help. | 让我来帮你吧 我可以帮忙 |
[31:50] | Disinfect as well as you can. | 尽你的最大努力给她消毒 |
[31:52] | Once I insert the needle into her chest, | 当我把针插进她的胸腔 |
[31:55] | it should release the trapped air, but even if that works, | 就能释放胸腔中的空气 但即使这样 |
[31:57] | we’re gonna need to get her to a hospital right away. | 我们也要马上送她去医院 |
[32:00] | This is 20-David to dispatch. | 20D呼叫调度 |
[32:01] | Alert the hospital: female victim in her mid-20s, | 通知医院 25岁左右女性受害者 |
[32:04] | suffered a GSW, tension pneumo and possible spinal injury. | 受了枪伤和张力性气胸 疑似脊柱损伤 |
[32:08] | Great, now prep the C-collar. | 好了 准备好颈环 |
[32:14] | Gently, gently. | 慢慢的 |
[32:18] | Good. All right, we’re good. | 戴好了 可以继续了 |
[32:19] | We’re good. Okay. | 我们继续吧 |
[32:21] | All right, there’s the clavicle. | 这里是锁骨 |
[32:24] | Okay. Found my spot. | 找到地方了 |
[32:35] | Air release is a good sign. | 有空气出来是件好事 |
[32:36] | Hey, Jess? Jess, can you hear me? | 杰西 杰西 你能听到我说话吗 |
[32:42] | Jess? Jess… | 杰西 |
[32:43] | There you go, there you go. That a girl. | 你没事了 好样的 |
[32:45] | Keep breathing. Just keep breathing. | 保持呼吸 你只需要保持呼吸 |
[32:47] | Okay, we’re not out of the woods yet. Let’s get her up. | 好了 我们还没脱离危险 把她运上去吧 |
[33:01] | He’s gonna hit a highway soon. | 他快开到高速了 |
[33:03] | Just keep her steady. | 别太晃就行 |
[33:10] | We’ve been hit. We’re too close. | 我们中弹了 我们离得太近了 |
[33:13] | When we lift her, keep her super straight. | 我们把她运上去时 一定要保持她处于水平状态 |
[33:14] | Got to keep her cervical spine stabilized. | 要稳定住她的颈椎不动 |
[33:16] | All right, I got it. | 没问题 |
[33:18] | We’re gonna get you out of here. | 我们要把你带出去了 |
[33:20] | Tan, Street. | 谭 斯特里特 |
[33:21] | Get Jess and Fowler up. Let’s go. | 把杰西和福勒拉上去吧 |
[33:25] | All right, easy. Easy. | 慢点 |
[33:29] | All right, let’s do it. | 拉吧 |
[33:33] | I’m right here, Jess. I got you. | 杰西 我就在这陪着你 |
[33:36] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[33:37] | Yeah. You’re doing great. | 没事 你做得很好 |
[33:39] | We’re gonna get there, okay? | 我们都会出去的 |
[34:11] | Get us down. | 降落吧 |
[34:13] | Hands in the air. This is the LAPD. | 把手举起来 我们是洛杉矶警局 |
[34:15] | Get out of the car, show me your hands. | 下车 举起手来 |
[34:16] | Don’t think, just do it. | 什么都别想 照我说的做 |
[34:27] | This is 30-David. We’ve got code four on the suspect. | 这里是30D 结束追捕嫌犯任务 |
[34:31] | Almost there. We got this. | 马上就到了 |
[34:32] | Come on, come on. I got you. | 我来帮你 |
[34:35] | I got you. | 我来帮你 |
[34:36] | Helicopter’s on its way. | 直升机在路上了 |
[34:37] | – Is she good? – She’s good! | -她没事吧 -没事 |
[34:39] | All right, I’m all set. Get me out of here. | 我准备好了 把我拉上去吧 |
[34:48] | Jess? | 杰西 |
[34:49] | You’re doing great, all right? Stay with me. | 你很棒 坚持住 |
[34:54] | Hey, here comes the bird. | 直升机来了 |
[34:56] | Let’s go! | 我们出发吧 |
[34:58] | Come on. Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[35:27] | Heard back from the hospital. | 医院传来消息 |
[35:29] | Jess Winter is gonna survive. | 杰西·温特会活下来的 |
[35:31] | Now, I was told you were a big part of that. | 他们告诉我你起了很大作用 |
[35:35] | Thanks, sir. There’s some good people here. | 谢谢长官 这里的人很好 |
[35:37] | Think I’m fine giving it some time. | 不着急慢慢融进来也挺好的 |
[35:38] | Good. They’re gonna announce the TLI winner in a few minutes. | 很好 他们马上要宣布战术指导学院竞赛冠军了 |
[35:43] | Alonso! I was hoping you were still here. | 阿隆索 正盼着你别走呢 |
[35:45] | I missed being out there today. | 我错过了今天的外勤 |
[35:46] | I was just heading over to, uh, Eagle’s Nest | 我正要去鹰巢 |
[35:49] | to hear you announce the TLI result. | 听你宣布战术指导学院竞赛的结果呢 |
[35:51] | I’m glad I caught you first. | 能先碰到你也挺好的 |
[35:52] | You were wrong in your interview. | 你面试中犯了错 |
[35:54] | – About what? – Well, when you compete, | -哪里错了 -当你和这个城市里 |
[35:58] | when you battle and push yourself | 最棒的运动员一起竞争 |
[36:00] | against some of the best athletes | 一起对抗时 |
[36:02] | this city has to offer, the way you did, | 你的所作所为 |
[36:04] | that doesn’t just inspire women cops to raise the bar. | 不只是激励了女警员们提高标准 |
[36:08] | It inspires everyone. | 更激励了所有人 |
[36:11] | It’s the journey that inspires others. | 重点是激励别人的过程 |
[36:13] | It’s not just the destination. | 结果不是最重要的 |
[36:15] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[36:32] | 冠军 克里斯·阿隆索 | |
[36:37] | Alonso! | 阿隆索 |
[36:45] | The LAPD would be honored | 洛杉矶警局将不胜荣幸 |
[36:46] | for you to represent this department overseas | 能有你在海外代表警局 |
[36:49] | as our leadership liaison. | 作为我们的领导联络人 |
[36:50] | Is that something you can do for us? | 你能胜任吗 |
[36:53] | Yes, sir. Thank you. | 是的 长官 谢谢 |
[36:54] | Tough break. Now you got to go babysit Luca. | 运气不佳了 现在你可以去看照顾卢卡 |
[36:56] | I’m more than happy to do it. | 我非常乐意 |
[36:59] | – It’s all about the journey. – Congrats. | -旅途过程才是最重要的 -恭喜 |
[37:01] | Who had money on my girl Chris? | 谁看好我的好姑娘克里斯的 |
[37:03] | Yeah! | 棒 |
[37:06] | Well, we’ll work out the details when you start, | 等你上任的时候我们再商量细节 |
[37:08] | but for now, enjoy. | 但是现在先好好享受 |
[37:12] | Good stuff. | 好样的 |
[37:17] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[37:18] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[37:19] | Erika would be proud. | 艾丽卡一定会很自豪的 |
[37:21] | And thank you for the advice. | 谢谢你的建议 |
[37:26] | – Congratulations. – Thanks. | -恭喜 -谢谢 |
[37:30] | Congrats. You deserved it. | 恭喜 是你应得的 |
[37:31] | Can we talk? | 我们能聊聊吗 |
[37:33] | Yeah. Sure. | 当然 |
[37:38] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[37:39] | Are you with Molly or not? | 你到底要不要和莫莉在一起 |
[37:41] | She came and chewed my ear off today | 她跟我唠叨了一整天 |
[37:42] | looking for advice about you and her. | 想听听我对你和她的看法 |
[37:44] | She thinks you’re on some pause. | 她觉得你们现在暂时分开 |
[37:46] | We are. Her choice. | 我们是 而且那是她的选择 |
[37:47] | That’s the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard. | 这是我听过最荒谬的事 |
[37:49] | She doesn’t want a pause, whatever the hell that is. | 她并不想分开 不管你们是怎么样 |
[37:51] | She just doesn’t know what’s going on with you. | 她只是不知道你怎么回事 |
[37:53] | – Are you gonna hear me out? – I’ve heard enough. | -你要听我说完吗 -我听够了 |
[37:55] | You put me in a position where I had to lie to her today | 你让我今天不得不骗她 |
[37:57] | and I don’t appreciate it. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[37:59] | I’m sorry. I didn’t realize that she would come to you. | 对不起 我没想到她会来找你 |
[38:02] | She’s too good of a person to deserve any of this. | 她人太好了 不应该经历这些 |
[38:06] | And this pipe dream about us | 我们的这个白日梦 |
[38:09] | is never happening. | 永远也不会实现 |
[38:11] | I don’t want to be in the middle of this anymore. | 我不想再趟这趟浑水了 |
[38:14] | Hey. You guys coming? We’re gonna celebrate. | 你们来吗 我们要庆祝一下 |
[38:17] | Sorry, not me. I, | 抱歉 不了 |
[38:19] | I’m gonna have a night to myself. | 我今晚想一个人 |
[38:20] | – Pretty wiped. – Yeah, cool, do your thing. | -别放在心上 -没事 去忙你的吧 |
[38:22] | – Congratulations. -Street? | -恭喜 -斯特里特 |
[38:24] | Yeah. | 来了 |
[38:43] | Someone you knew? | 是你认识的人吗 |
[38:46] | Your K.I.A. bracelet. | 你戴着的阵亡手环 |
[38:50] | Yeah, he was. | 是的 |
[38:58] | Where were you deployed? | 你在哪驻派过 |
[39:00] | Afghanistan. | 阿富汗 |
[39:01] | Attached to the Ranger 3rd Battalion. | 隶属突击队三营 |
[39:05] | Heard you were a Marine. | 听说你以前是海军陆战队队员 |
[39:06] | Oorah. | 出击 |
[39:10] | Good first day, Army. | 第一天做得好 士兵 |
[39:12] | Thanks, Marine. | 谢谢 海军陆战队员 |
[39:15] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[39:42] | I probably should’ve called, but… | 也许我应该打电话来 但是… |
[39:46] | I was thinking maybe we could go grab a drink, talk? | 我在想也许我们可以去喝一杯 聊一聊 |
[39:53] | I don’t think that’s such a good idea. | 我觉得那样不好 |
[39:54] | The drink, anyway. | 反正喝酒不好 |
[39:57] | But we should talk. | 但我们应该聊聊 |
[40:00] | There’s something I need to say. | 我也有话要说 |
[40:04] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[40:06] | I know that you said that you’d give me time and space, | 我知道你说过你会给我时间和空间 |
[40:08] | but it’s not… | 但这不是… |
[40:12] | Not what? | 不是什么 |
[40:22] | You’re breaking up with me? | 你要和我分手吗 |
[40:26] | That’s what you’re doing? | 你是打算这样吗 |
[40:32] | Can you at least tell me why? | 至少能告诉我原因吗 |
[40:39] | I don’t love you the way you deserve to be loved. | 我的爱配不上你 |
[40:46] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:54] | Say something. | 说点什么吧 |
[41:25] | You’re not staying? | 你要走了吗 |
[41:29] | You never even told me your name. | 你从来没和我说过你的名字 |
[41:31] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[41:34] | Well, I’ll just get your number, then, in case. | 那把你的号码给我吧 以防万一 |
[41:36] | There won’t be an “In case.” | 没有万一 |