时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[00:03] | What are you talking about? Who’s dead? | 你在说什么 谁死了 |
[00:05] | Erika. | 艾丽卡 |
[00:06] | What happened, Chris? | 出什么事了 克里斯 |
[00:07] | A bullet winged Tan, | 谭中枪了 |
[00:08] | but Erika and I brought him out safe. | 艾丽卡和我带他安全撤出 |
[00:10] | I think I was hit, too. | 我好像也中枪了 |
[00:12] | We didn’t know Erika got hit until just after. | 后来我们才发现艾丽卡中枪了 |
[00:16] | Stop. | 停手 |
[00:17] | She’s gone. | 她已经走了 |
[00:22] | You sure you’re ready to retire? | 你确定你准备好退休了吗 |
[00:23] | I’m ready. | 准备好了 |
[00:24] | Nikki and I got plans that don’t include me getting shot at anymore. | 我和尼基计划好了 不想再担心我中枪了 |
[00:27] | I’m proud to have served this great city. | 我很自豪能为这座伟大的城市服务 |
[00:30] | Oh, brand-new Corvette. | 崭新的雪佛兰科尔维特 |
[00:32] | Very nice. | 不错嘛 |
[00:33] | Told you clowns I was getting out of here in style. | 我和你们这帮小鬼说过 我会有型地离开 |
[00:35] | I’ll wave to you on the 405. | 我会在马路上朝你们挥手的 |
[00:45] | Honestly, some days, I don’t even think about SWAT. | 老实说 有时候 我根本不会想起特警队 |
[00:48] | Oh, please. | 得了吧 |
[00:49] | You’re either in denial, or you’re trying to pull my chain. | 你要么是死鸭子嘴硬 要么就是在忽悠我 |
[00:51] | There’s nothing like retirement, Bob. | 没什么比退休更美好的了 鲍勃 |
[00:53] | You should try it. | 你也该试试 |
[00:55] | I tell you I took up hiking? | 我跟你说过没 我开始徒步旅行了 |
[00:57] | After we get done with this little project, | 等完成手头这个小项目 |
[00:59] | I’m gonna hit the Pacific Crest trail. | 我就要去太平洋山脊小径徒步 |
[01:01] | Jack Mumford in the wilderness for five months? | 杰克·玛福德荒野求生五个月 |
[01:03] | You’d miss your midlife crisis car too much. | 你会怀念中年危机的日子的 |
[01:06] | If you’re really serious, don’t let this case slow you down. | 要是你是认真的 别让这个案子拖累了你的计划 |
[01:08] | It’s been cold for five years. It ain’t going anywhere. | 反正都搁置五年了 也不差这些时日 |
[01:10] | I’m not getting my hopes up, if that’s what you’re worried about. | 我现在还没有要动身 别担心 |
[01:13] | Whether we find anything or not, | 不管有没有新发现 |
[01:15] | working with you these past couple weeks… | 跟你合作这几周来… |
[01:17] | Yeah, let’s get out of here. | 咱们走 |
[01:22] | The straw in the water glass. | 水杯里的吸管 |
[01:24] | Yeah, I saw it. | 我看到了 |
[01:28] | Before the server gets it. | 别被服务员拿走了 |
[01:29] | I got it. | 我去吧 |
[01:33] | Oh, great. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[01:45] | You notice the two with him are carrying? | 你注意到跟他一起的那两个人携带武器了吗 |
[01:47] | I sure did. | 当然 |
[01:51] | I was thinking about going shopping for socks this afternoon, | 我本来想着下午去买袜子来着 |
[01:55] | but now I’m thinking we should tail him. | 但现在我觉得我们应该跟踪他 |
[01:58] | What do you say? | 你觉得呢 |
[02:01] | Like it? | 喜欢吗 |
[02:03] | I do. It’s great. | 喜欢 这样很好 |
[02:09] | – We were just talking about you. – Oh, yeah? | -我们刚才正说起你 -是吗 |
[02:12] | All good, I hope. | 希望都是好话 |
[02:14] | What’s happening here? | 怎么回事 |
[02:15] | Why are you all suited and booted, kid? | 你怎么西装革履的 孩子 |
[02:17] | And what’s with the papers? | 你手上的文件是什么 |
[02:18] | That’s their business plan. | 那是他们的商业计划 |
[02:21] | – Business plan? – I-I was gonna tell you. | -商业计划 -我是准备跟你说的 |
[02:22] | I was just waiting for the perfect time. That’s all. | 我只是想找个合适的机会 |
[02:24] | Well, you got me real interested now. | 那我现在就很想听听看 |
[02:26] | Darryl and me– we’re starting a business together. | 达瑞尔和我 我们准备一起做生意 |
[02:29] | Little father-and-son thing. | 父子联手 |
[02:30] | I mean, for the betterment of the community. | 也为了帮助社区 |
[02:32] | Yeah, we’re actually pitching something to Nichelle | 我们现在在说服尼歇尔 |
[02:34] | to get some of the start-up money that she’s handing out. | 给我们赞助一点启动资金 |
[02:36] | From the funds donated by Othella Baker? | 用奥塞拉·贝克的捐赠基金 |
[02:38] | Oh, so you heard about that, huh? | 你也听说这件事了 |
[02:39] | Streets always hear when someone’s looking to improve things. | 有人想做好事 街上总会口口相传的 |
[02:46] | It’s so good that you’re doing this for people. | 你们能为大家提供这个真是太好了 |
[02:48] | Jobs give people hope, and hope makes all things possible. | 工作能给人希望 而希望能使一切梦想变得可能 |
[02:52] | There you go. | 没错 |
[02:52] | What’s this business idea? | 你们要做什么生意 |
[02:53] | Auto repair shop. | 汽车修理店 |
[02:56] | And you wrote up a business plan already? | 你连商业计划都写好了 |
[02:57] | He put in a whole lot of work, too. | 他还做了很多工作 |
[03:00] | I got a real smart boy here. | 我儿子聪慧过人 |
[03:02] | You ain’t got to tell me. | 这还用你说 |
[03:03] | There’s an Al-Anon meeting in 30 minutes. | 三十分钟后有场戒酒互助会 |
[03:06] | I could use a hand setting up. | 我想找人帮忙布置下场地 |
[03:08] | Darryl, why don’t you go help Nichelle? | 达瑞尔 你去帮帮尼歇尔吧 |
[03:11] | All right. | 好 |
[03:15] | An auto shop? | 汽车修理店 |
[03:16] | Leroy, you throw a dime, you’ll hit three of ’em in this neighborhood. | 勒罗伊 这片社区到处都是汽车修理店 |
[03:19] | We did our research. | 我们做过调查了 |
[03:20] | There ain’t one like this one. | 我们这家和其它的都不一样 |
[03:21] | We got a unique selling point. | 我们有独特的卖点 |
[03:23] | We’re gonna employ ex-cons, give ’em a second chance. | 我们想雇佣有前科的人 给他们重新来过的机会 |
[03:27] | – Ex-cons? – Reformed ex-cons, a’ight? | -有前科的人 -改过自新的有前科的人 好吗 |
[03:31] | Your girl gets it. | 你的朋友能明白 |
[03:32] | She has a… a real appreciation for our vision. | 她非常看好我们的计划 |
[03:35] | Where you get the nerve to come in here and talk to Nichelle? | 你哪来的胆子来这找尼歇尔 |
[03:37] | You’re talking like you’re her man, | 你这口气说的好像她是你的人一样 |
[03:39] | but I-I thought she was seeing some other dude. | 她不是和另一个人在约会吗 |
[03:41] | Watch yourself, Leroy. I still care about that lady, | 你说话当心点 勒罗伊 我还是很在乎那位女士的 |
[03:44] | and I don’t appreciate you seeking her out, | 我不喜欢你来找她 |
[03:45] | trying to take advantage. | 想占她的便宜 |
[03:46] | Hey, we’re just one of many throwing our hat | 来这申请启动资金的人多了去了 |
[03:49] | in the ring for some seed money. | 不只我们 |
[03:51] | Nothing wrong with that. | 我们可没做错什么 |
[03:52] | This Darryl’s idea or yours? | 这是达瑞尔的主意 还是你的 |
[03:54] | You really think I’d pull my son into something that ain’t legit? | 你真的觉得我会让我儿子做违法的事吗 |
[03:59] | I’ve been trying my damndest to live straight, | 我拼了老命想走正道 |
[04:02] | doing everything right, and you still tossing shade at me, | 遵纪守法 你却依然对我恶意揣测 |
[04:04] | hating on it all, and you ain’t even heard it. | 否定我的一切 你都没有好好听听这个计划 |
[04:06] | I ain’t hating on it or you. | 我不是否定你的一切 |
[04:08] | I’m just wondering what you’re dragging Darryl into. | 我只是想知道你想拉达瑞尔做什么 |
[04:10] | Dragging him? | 拉他做什么 |
[04:11] | Now you better check yourself, Hondo. | 你最好自己反省一下 洪都 |
[04:13] | Auto shop was his idea, | 洗车修理店是他的主意 |
[04:15] | after working with your pops on cars all the time. | 他和你爸一直在捣鼓车子 |
[04:18] | Is everything good? | 你们没事吧 |
[04:19] | Guys want to get something to eat? I’m starving. | 你们想吃点什么吗 我饿坏了 |
[04:21] | Yeah. Yeah, sure. | 好 走吧 |
[04:23] | You coming? | 你来吗 |
[04:24] | Nah. Nah, not this time. | 不了 这次就算了 |
[04:26] | All right. Then I’ll see you tomorrow. | 行 那明天见 |
[04:31] | Thank you very much. We really appreciate it. | 非常感谢你 真的很感激 |
[04:33] | I’ll be in touch once we’ve made a decision. | 我们做好决定之后立刻和你联系 |
[04:35] | Cool. | 好 |
[04:38] | I’ll call you later, Nichelle. | 晚点打给你 尼歇尔 |
[04:43] | Hey, Darryl? | 达瑞尔 |
[04:44] | You really spent a lot of time on this business plan, huh? | 这份商业计划你花了不少时间吧 |
[04:46] | Months. | 好几个月 |
[04:47] | My teacher at school helped me. | 学校的老师给了我点帮助 |
[04:48] | Said it was one of the best she’d ever seen. | 她说这是她看过最优秀的商业计划 |
[04:50] | She even gave me extra credit for it. | 她还给我加了学分 |
[04:51] | Look, we have this great USP, | 我们这个点有独特的卖点 |
[04:53] | and I feel like we can be profiting within six months, | 我觉得我们可以在六个月内实现盈利 |
[04:55] | if we get the right start-up funding. | 如果我们能得到合适的启动资金 |
[04:56] | Whose idea was it to ask Nichelle for that? | 来找尼歇尔是谁的主意 |
[05:00] | My dad’s. | 我爸的 |
[05:01] | But it works, right? | 不过是有帮助的 对吗 |
[05:02] | Look, I need to start planning ahead. | 我需要提前规划下自己的人生 |
[05:04] | I need a little bank for my future. | 我需要为未来存点钱 |
[05:06] | Darryl, I thought you were gonna go to college first. | 达瑞尔 你不是要先上大学吗 |
[05:08] | – What happened to that? – Hondo, I need money now. | -这件事怎么办 -洪都 我现在需要钱 |
[05:10] | I’m still trying to get visitation with my son. | 我还在争取我儿子的探视权 |
[05:11] | I got lawyers to pay, court fees. | 律师 上庭都需要钱 |
[05:14] | I need to be a part of Deon’s life before it’s too late. | 我想参与迪恩的人生 不想给自己留有遗憾 |
[05:16] | Do you know how many businesses fail in the first year? | 你知道有多少企业撑不过一年 |
[05:21] | What happened to telling me to dream big with my life, huh? | 不是你说要有远大的梦想吗 |
[05:35] | It’s been over ten minutes. | 已经超过十分钟了 |
[05:38] | Maybe we should go in. It could be a robbery. | 我们是不是应该进去 可能是抢劫 |
[05:40] | You’re retired, I’m off-duty. | 你退休了 我今天不当班 |
[05:42] | I’ve already called it in as suspicious activity. | 我已经上报可疑活动了 |
[05:45] | Unless we hear gunshots, we’re staying put, | 除非听见枪声 不然只能按兵不动 |
[05:46] | and we’ll see what… | 静观其变 |
[05:48] | Here they come. | 他们来了 |
[05:49] | Trey Mitchell and his two bodyguards. | 特雷·米切尔和他两名保镖 |
[05:57] | That ain’t no robbery. It’s a pickup. | 他们不是抢劫 是取货 |
[06:00] | – What do you think? Meth lab? – Well, we’ll know soon enough. | -你觉得呢 制毒实验室 -很快就能知道了 |
[06:03] | Unis should be here any minute. | 警察应该很快就能到了 |
[06:15] | Go! | 走 |
[06:19] | Sir, | 先生 |
[06:20] | I’m a police officer. | 我是警察 |
[06:22] | Drop the backpack on the ground very slowly. | 慢慢地把背包放在地上 |
[06:25] | – Hey! Stop! – I got your six! | -站住 -我掩护你 |
[06:33] | Jack, down there. | 杰克 那边 |
[06:39] | I have eyes on the suspect. I’m doubling back! | 发现嫌犯 我要回头了 |
[06:42] | Freeze! | 停 |
[06:43] | Don’t you move. | 不许动 |
[06:52] | Bob?! | 鲍勃 |
[06:57] | Must be fentanyl. Damn it. | 一定是芬太尼 该死 |
[07:00] | Give me your Narcan! Now! | 给我纳洛酮 快 |
[07:50] | Commander. | 指挥官 |
[07:52] | – Mumford. – Damn it. | -玛福德 -该死 |
[07:54] | I told you not to call him. | 我不是说不要打给他了吗 |
[07:55] | Sir, he didn’t, but I wish he had. | 长官 他没有 不过我希望他打了 |
[07:57] | My phone’s been blowing up with text messages about my boss | 我上司在非工作时间受伤入院的信息 |
[07:59] | in an off-hours incident that landed him in the hospital. | 弹爆了我的手机 |
[08:01] | Well, as you can see, I’m just fine. | 你也看到了 我没事 |
[08:03] | Turns out he can’t handle his fentanyl. | 是他对芬太尼不耐受 |
[08:05] | Caught a snootful from a lowlife street chemist. | 被一个阴险的街头制毒师扔了一脸毒品 |
[08:08] | I shouldn’t have been close enough to get hit by the stuff. | 我不该离那么近 被那玩意砸到 |
[08:10] | Mental error. | 判断错误 |
[08:11] | Okay, guys, I’m still in the dark, here. | 好了 我还是没明白 |
[08:12] | Will one of y’all tell me what the hell happened? | 谁能告诉我发生什么事了吗 |
[08:13] | You heard of the Echo Park Six? | 听说过回声公园六人案吗 |
[08:16] | It was before my time on SWAT, but yeah. | 听说过 不过那是我来特警队之前的事了 |
[08:18] | Task force with the DEA. | 缉毒局的专案组 |
[08:20] | Y’all took down six heroin distributors in one night. | 一晚抓捕了六名贩卖海洛因的毒贩 |
[08:22] | Kept 80 kilos off the street. | 缴获八十千克海洛因 |
[08:23] | And that was how many years ago? | 那是多少年前的事了 |
[08:24] | – Fifteen. – So what, this is decades-old retribution? | -十五年 -所以这是十五年后的报复 |
[08:27] | Not exactly. | 不是 |
[08:27] | The DEA wouldn’t even have known about the Echo Park Six | 要不是特警队 缉毒局根本不会知道 |
[08:31] | if not for SWAT. | 回声公园六人组 |
[08:31] | One of my informants gave us a lead. | 我有个线人给了我们一条线索 |
[08:33] | We shared the intel with DEA. | 我们告诉了缉毒局 |
[08:35] | I never heard that part. | 这我倒是没听说过 |
[08:37] | Not something I like to talk about. | 我不喜欢抢功 |
[08:39] | Less than a week after we took down the Echo Park Six, | 我们拿下回声公园六人组后 不到一周 |
[08:41] | our informant was murdered. | 我们的线人就被杀害了 |
[08:43] | She was a recovering addict. | 那时她正在戒毒 |
[08:44] | 19 years old. Kid. | 是有十九岁 还是个孩子 |
[08:48] | They did her with a hot shot. | 他们给她注射了过量毒品 |
[08:49] | She was dead as soon as the plunger was pushed. | 药一进体内 她就没命了 |
[08:52] | There was more battery acid than heroin in that syringe. | 注射器中电池用酸比海洛因还多 |
[08:55] | There’s a man’s DNA all over the scene, | 现场全是一个人的DNA |
[08:56] | matching DNA on a bottle of battery acid | 我们在附近的垃圾堆找到了一瓶电池用酸 |
[08:58] | we found in a dumpster nearby. | 瓶上的DNA和现场的相吻合 |
[09:00] | And the DNA didn’t match anybody related to the Echo Park Six. | DNA和回声公园六人组都不匹配 |
[09:04] | Didn’t even match anybody in any database. | 数据库里没有搜到相匹配的 |
[09:06] | Over the years, we check back in from time to time. | 这些年来 我们一直在查 |
[09:08] | You hear how they caught the, uh, Golden State Killer, right? | 听说过他们是怎么抓到金州杀手的吧 |
[09:10] | Using online ancestry databases? | 用网上的家谱数据库 |
[09:12] | You want to try that to find this guy? | 你想找到这个人 |
[09:14] | Well, that was Mumford’s idea. | 那是玛福德的主意 |
[09:16] | He came to me, he said | 他找到我 说 |
[09:17] | “Maybe this is how we can finally catch him.” | “或许这样我们就能找到他了” |
[09:19] | Nikki watches all those true crime shows, | 尼基很爱看纪实犯罪节目 |
[09:21] | put a worm in my ear. | 给了我启示 |
[09:22] | And, you know, I… I got some extra time right now. | 你也知道 我现在很闲 |
[09:25] | The closest probable match we got was a fourth cousin. | 我们能查到的最接近的匹配者是五代旁系血亲 |
[09:28] | Which means a lot of possibles. | 那可能性有很多 |
[09:29] | Well, 34 just in the L.A. area, so, | 洛杉矶地区只有三十四人 |
[09:32] | we started tracking ’em down one by one | 我们开始一个一个追查他们 |
[09:34] | and collecting DNA samples. | 收集DNA样本 |
[09:35] | Well, if the guy you were on today is slinging fentanyl, | 如果你们今天查的这个人在倒芬太尼 |
[09:37] | maybe you already found your man. | 或许他就是你们要找的人 |
[09:38] | Well, only the DNA test can tell us that for sure, | 只有DNA测试才能给出确凿的回答 |
[09:40] | but yeah, I mean, we’re thinking the same thing. | 不过我们想的一样 |
[09:44] | Which would mean justice for this girl. | 也就是说终于能为这个女孩找回公道了 |
[09:45] | Tonya. | 汤娅 |
[09:47] | Her name was Tonya. | 她叫汤娅 |
[09:49] | She wanted to get clean. | 她想戒毒 |
[09:51] | Wanted to put the dealers who hooked her in prison. | 想让引诱她吸毒的毒贩被绳之以法 |
[09:56] | I shouldn’t have let her do it. | 我不该让她这么做的 |
[10:00] | She was a hell of a softball player before the drugs took over. | 吸毒前 她是名优秀的垒球运动员 |
[10:05] | You knew her before she was an informant? | 她当线人前你们就认识 |
[10:07] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:10] | She was my goddaughter. | 她是我的教女 |
[10:20] | Sorry I got you out of bed. | 抱歉扰你清梦了 |
[10:22] | It’s cool. Don’t worry. | 没事 别放心上 |
[10:30] | I told the bar owner I was police, | 我跟酒吧老板说了我是警察 |
[10:32] | – and he still wouldn’t give me the keys. – I’m glad you called me. | -他还是不给我钥匙 -很高兴你能打给我 |
[10:35] | Wouldn’t have been smart to get behind a wheel. | 你现在这情况不应该开车 |
[10:39] | I wasn’t gonna drive. Just wanted my keys. | 我没打算开车 只是想拿回我的钥匙 |
[10:41] | How else am I gonna get into the apartment? | 不然我怎么回家 |
[10:43] | And I didn’t start that fight, either. | 而且也不是我先动手的 |
[10:45] | Dude just grabbed my ass. | 那男的摸我屁股 |
[10:47] | I don’t think he’ll try that again | 你把他按在地上后 |
[10:48] | after you put him on the floor. | 他应该再也不敢了 |
[10:50] | Got to say, I was surprised you called me, not Street. | 老实说 你没打给斯特里特而打给了我 有点意外 |
[10:52] | He’s got enough to handle with Molly and-and the breakup. | 和莫莉分手已经够他烦的了 |
[10:56] | Oh, you don’t need to do that. | 不用帮我收拾 |
[10:58] | It’s a mess. Uh… | 太乱了 |
[11:00] | I-I just haven’t had time to… You know? | 我没时间… 你知道的 |
[11:04] | Your eye looks real nasty. | 你眼睛淤青有点严重 |
[11:05] | Let me get you some ice. | 我去给你拿点冰块 |
[11:10] | It was for the housewarming. | 这是为乔迁派对准备的 |
[11:15] | It’s late. | 很晚了 |
[11:18] | You don’t have to stay. | 你不用留下来 |
[11:22] | Hey, Chris? | 克里斯 |
[11:24] | Should I be worried? | 我需要担心吗 |
[11:25] | – I’m fine. – You know, it’s okay not to be okay. | -我没事 -不用强装没事 |
[11:28] | Erika’s only been gone for a few weeks. | 艾丽卡才过世几周 |
[11:30] | I said I’m fine. | 我说了我没事 |
[11:32] | I won the T.L.I. competition, didn’t I? | 我还赢了战术领导学院竞赛 不是吗 |
[11:34] | Okay, so, what I need is sleep. | 所以我只需要好好睡一觉 |
[11:36] | You still talking to Dr. Wendy? | 你还有去找温蒂医生吗 |
[11:37] | She signed off on me. | 她批准我回队了 |
[11:40] | – I’m clear for duty. – Yeah, I know. | -我现在可以出警了 -我知道 |
[11:41] | Are you still talking to her? | 你现在还有去找她吗 |
[11:43] | Maybe it’s a good idea. | 或许这样比较好 |
[11:45] | You were living with Erika, and loss is a process. | 你和艾丽卡是室友 走出伤痛要需要一个过程 |
[11:47] | I’m dealing with it. | 我在消化 |
[11:48] | One shot at a time? Bar fights? | 一口一杯闷 还在酒吧打架 |
[11:50] | Like I’ve never seen you drunk before? | 你又不是没喝醉过 |
[11:52] | Not on a school night. | 工作日没有过 |
[11:56] | Look, take tomorrow off. Get some rest. | 明天请个假 好好休息 |
[11:58] | I’ll come by after. We can chat a little more. | 明天下班我再来 跟你好好聊聊 |
[12:00] | I’ll help you clean up, too, okay? | 还帮你打扫一下 好吗 |
[12:03] | Hey, Tan? | 谭 |
[12:06] | Don’t tell anyone, okay? | 不要告诉别人 好吗 |
[12:16] | What’s up, Mumford? | 什么事 玛福德 |
[12:18] | Hey, Jack. | 你好 杰克 |
[12:20] | No, I’m-I’m sorry. I-I forgot. | 不 很抱歉 我忘记了 |
[12:22] | I will. I’ll-I’ll figure something out. | 我会的 我会想办法的 |
[12:25] | Okay. All right. | 好 好 |
[12:25] | Love you, too. Bye. | 我也爱你 再见 |
[12:27] | Hey, Mumford. | 玛福德 |
[12:28] | Heard about yesterday. | 听说昨天的事了 |
[12:29] | Hope you didn’t pull any muscles. | 希望你没有肌肉拉伤 |
[12:31] | No, I’m golden. | 我好得很 |
[12:33] | But from the sound of that conversation, | 不过听你刚才讲电话 |
[12:35] | looks like you’re the one with the problems. | 好像你才是那个遇到麻烦的人 |
[12:36] | – Annie giving you grief? – No, no. | -安妮找你麻烦了 -不是 |
[12:38] | It’s just I-I promised that I’d come up | 就是我答应我要 |
[12:40] | with a donation for the silent auction at Lila’s new school, | 为莱拉新学校的无声竞拍捐款 |
[12:44] | and, uh, the deadline was today. I forgot. | 截止日期是今天 我忘记了 |
[12:46] | Yeah, that fancy-pants place. | 那是个好学校 |
[12:47] | How you liking those tuition fees? | 学费你还应付得来吗 |
[12:48] | Oh, nothing I can’t handle. | 钱的方面没什么问题 |
[12:50] | My biggest problem right now is | 我现在最大的难题是 |
[12:51] | trying to find something impressive enough to | 找件什么不得了的事做 |
[12:53] | sit alongside a weeklong stay at a fancy villa in Cabo, | 能和在卡波豪华别墅住上一周 |
[12:56] | a sunset cruise on a yacht, oh, | 乘游艇欣赏日落 |
[12:58] | and a behind-the-scenes look at SpaceX. | 或是去太空探索技术公司实地考察相提并论 |
[13:01] | So, I guess a tour of L.A. Crime scenes | 那坐在警车后座 |
[13:03] | – from the back of a patrol car is not gonna cut it? – No. | -到洛杉矶犯罪现场参观算不算 -不行 |
[13:05] | If I don’t come up with something soon, | 要是我不快点想出来 |
[13:07] | Annie’s gonna… Well, she’ll be displeased. | 安妮就要… 她会不高兴的 |
[13:10] | Never make promises to your wife you can’t keep. | 永远不要跟你的老婆承诺一件你做不到的事 |
[13:13] | That’s what I learned. | 经验之谈 |
[13:14] | You’ve been married four times. | 你可结了四次婚 |
[13:16] | I didn’t learn it right away. | 我不是一开始就学到了的 |
[13:23] | Thought you were taking today off. | 你今天不是请假休息吗 |
[13:24] | Decided not to. I’m good. | 想了想还是不了 我没事 |
[13:26] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[13:29] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[13:31] | What happened to you? | 你眼睛怎么了 |
[13:32] | Unpacking the last of the boxes last night. | 昨晚拆箱子 |
[13:33] | I put a blender on a shelf, and it fell. | 我把搅拌机放在架子上 掉下来砸到我了 |
[13:36] | Was it set on crush mode? | 是按到碎冰模式了吗 |
[13:38] | You should see the blender. | 你该看看搅拌机的下场 |
[13:42] | A blender fell on her? | 搅拌机掉下来砸到她 |
[13:43] | How are things with Molly? | 你和莫莉怎么样了 |
[13:44] | – She doing okay? – I don’t know, man. | -她还好吗 -我不知道 |
[13:47] | Haven’t spoken since the breakup. | 分手后还没跟她说过话 |
[13:49] | Hicks know about it yet? | 希克斯知道了吗 |
[13:50] | Molly must’ve told him about it by now, right? | 莫莉现在还没告诉他吧 |
[13:52] | Nah. If he knew, | 应该吧 要是他知道了 |
[13:53] | you’d for sure be on armory duty for the next year. | 你明年都要去武器库值班了 |
[13:56] | Anyway, think the commander’s a little preoccupied | 不过现在指挥官应该很忙 |
[13:58] | right now after his brush with death. | 他才死里逃生 |
[14:00] | – What? – You got to start reading your texts, dude. | -什么 -手机消息还是要看的 兄弟 |
[14:02] | That’s why Mumford’s here. | 所以玛福德也来了 |
[14:06] | Mumford. | 玛福德 |
[14:07] | Still got your head on a swivel, kid? | 现在知道怎么保持警惕了吧 孩子 |
[14:09] | Yeah, we keep him in line. | 我们看着他呢 |
[14:11] | Some lessons you never forget. | 有些教训一辈子都忘不了 |
[14:13] | You mind if I borrow Deac real quick? | 介意我找迪肯说点事吗 |
[14:14] | No problem. | 怎么会 |
[14:15] | I have important investigative business to attend to. | 我还有重要的侦察工作要做呢 |
[14:20] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[14:21] | I can’t tell whether you’re questioning my judgment | 我不知道你是在质疑我的判断 |
[14:23] | or just my authority. | 还是在挑战我的权威 |
[14:25] | But either way, you’re pissing me off. | 不管是什么 你都让我很生气 |
[14:27] | It’s neither one. Sir, | 都不是的 长官 |
[14:29] | Street came to me expressing his concern about Mumford. | 斯特里特找到我 跟我表述了他对玛福德的担心 |
[14:32] | Turns out it’s a concern I share. | 我也同样的忧虑 |
[14:34] | That’s why we’re coming to you. | 所以我们才来找你 |
[14:35] | I saw Buck a few weeks ago. | 我几周前见到巴克了 |
[14:37] | He mentioned Mumford’s been calling him a lot more than usual. | 他说玛福德最近跟他联系得特别频繁 |
[14:39] | Talking about old cases. | 聊以前的案子 |
[14:41] | Rocker’s told me that over the last year, | 洛克告诉我去年一年中 |
[14:43] | Mumford’s hit him up more than once, | 玛福德不止一次找他 |
[14:45] | seeing if he can consult on raids. | 看能不能让他做突袭顾问 |
[14:47] | Well, maybe he’s just bored. | 或许他只是太闲了 |
[14:48] | Or maybe it’s more than that. | 或许不止如此 |
[14:50] | Buck said he seemed more, | 巴克说他似乎比平常 |
[14:52] | uh, sentimental than usual. | 更多愁善感 |
[14:53] | He said he was worried about him, and that’s… | 他说他很担心他… |
[14:54] | that’s Buck saying that. | 是巴克说的 |
[14:55] | I’ve spent hours at a time on stakeouts with Mumford. | 监视的时候 我和玛福德待了一小时 |
[14:58] | If he was feeling desperate for something to live for, | 如果他对生活失去了目标 |
[15:02] | I think I would’ve noticed. | 我应该能感觉出来 |
[15:05] | Sir, | 长官 |
[15:07] | some people hide it really well. | 有人很善于隐藏 |
[15:08] | I don’t think this is about anything more for Mumford | 我觉得玛福德只是想找出 |
[15:11] | than nailing the guy that killed his goddaughter. | 杀害他教女的凶手 |
[15:14] | I appreciate your concern for a retired brother in blue. | 很感谢你们对一名退休警察的关心 |
[15:18] | I’ll keep an eye on him. | 我会留意的 |
[15:21] | We done? | 明白吗 |
[15:27] | After an hour of going through mugshots, | 我们浏览了一小时罪犯照片 |
[15:30] | these are the guys we saw with Trey Mitchell yesterday. | 昨天跟着特雷·米切尔的人就是他们 |
[15:32] | Nestor and Adrian Hitzges. | 内斯特和艾德里安·黑丝格斯 |
[15:34] | Never heard of ’em. | 没听说过 |
[15:36] | “Bulletproof Boys,” aka “Badass Incorporated,” | “防弹男孩” 又名”坏蛋二人组” |
[15:38] | aka “Brothers Grim.” One “m” in Grim. | 又叫”格林兄弟” 只有一个”m” |
[15:40] | Sounds like they need to settle on a nickname. | 他们应该固定一个绰号 |
[15:43] | Hired muscle for everyone | 雇佣打手 |
[15:44] | from snatch-and-grab crews to drug operations like Trey’s. | 从抢劫团伙到像特雷这样的毒品集团都雇过他们 |
[15:47] | Do we know where they’re at now? | 知道他们现在在哪吗 |
[15:48] | Skipped parole a year ago. | 一年前假释期逃跑 |
[15:50] | Fake plates on the car we saw yesterday. | 昨天看到车用的是假车牌 |
[15:52] | I got Tan looking through | 我让谭去查 |
[15:53] | the DEA’s findings from the warehouse. | 缉毒局在仓库的调查发现 |
[15:55] | There’s a chance we might pick up a lead from that. | 可能能找到什么线索 |
[15:57] | I worked up a dossier on Trey Mitchell | 我整理了一份特雷·米切尔的资料 |
[15:59] | if you want to see it. | 你们可以看看 |
[16:01] | You put all this together since last night? | 这些都是你昨晚整理的 |
[16:03] | Actually, I put it together on all 34 suspects when we started this. | 开始调查时 我就把这三十四人的资料整理出来了 |
[16:07] | – Right? – Sounds like you ought to come | -对吗 -看来应该返聘你 |
[16:08] | out of retirement to be a detective, Mumford. | 让你回来当警探了 玛福德 |
[16:10] | You kidding, right? | 开玩笑吧 |
[16:11] | As soon as we nail this guy, | 一旦我们抓住这家伙 |
[16:13] | I’m going back to sleeping till 10:00 | 我就会重新睡到自然醒 |
[16:14] | and long drives up the PCH in the convertible with my lady. | 和我的老婆开着敞篷车在太平洋海岸公路兜风 |
[16:19] | Well, looks like Trey’s got quite the imprint | 看起来特雷在社交媒体上 |
[16:20] | – on social media. – Cars. | -可真留下不少东西呢 -香车 |
[16:22] | Women. Jewelry. | 美女 珠宝 |
[16:23] | Tell him his cover story for how he affords | 给他讲讲他解释如何能负担这种生活方式 |
[16:25] | – that kind of lifestyle. – Positive thinking. | -所扯的幌子 -乐观的态度 |
[16:28] | No joke. | 真的 |
[16:29] | Some reference to real estate investments, | 说过点儿房地产投资的事 |
[16:31] | but mostly positive thinking. | 但大部分是乐观的态度 |
[16:34] | Well, he’s got to be laundering his drug money | 他一定要通过什么方式 |
[16:35] | through something. We’ll look into it. | 去洗他毒品做挣的钱 我们来查查 |
[16:37] | You didn’t find any connection between Trey | 你并没有找到特雷 |
[16:38] | – and your goddaughter, Tonya? – No. | -与你教女托尼娅有什么关联吗 -对 |
[16:41] | Nothing pointed to Trey Mitchell being the guy until yesterday. | 直到昨天 没有什么证据指向特雷·米切尔 |
[16:43] | Which I assume is why you had us look at 22 other guys first. | 我猜这也是为什么你先让我们看了另外的22个人 |
[16:47] | Trust me, if I knew that Mitchell was doing dirt, | 相信我 如果我知道是特雷搞的把戏 |
[16:49] | I’d have put him at number one. | 我早就把他放头一个了 |
[16:51] | Not that I don’t like your company, | 我倒不是不喜欢你和我作伴 |
[16:52] | Bob, but this ass wasn’t made for stakeouts. | 鲍勃 但这身子板儿不适合监视了 |
[16:55] | Duly noted. | 我很清楚了 |
[16:57] | – What do you got? – The DEA sent over | -有什么情报 -缉毒局发过来 |
[16:59] | some good intel on what Trey Mitchell might be up to. | 不错的线索 能指明特雷·米切尔下一步可能的动向 |
[17:02] | Based on what they found at the warehouse, | 根据他们在仓库的发现 |
[17:03] | they’re definitely using it as a drug lab, | 他们绝对是用它做提炼毒品的实验室 |
[17:05] | but they’re not making fentanyl like we thought. | 但他们并非像我们所想的在制造芬太尼 |
[17:07] | They’re using fentanyl to make fake oxycodone. | 他们是用芬太尼制造假的羟考酮 |
[17:10] | The painkiller? | 止痛药 |
[17:11] | That can’t be good. | 这一定不是好事 |
[17:12] | It’s a lot worse than it sounds. | 比听上去要糟糕得多 |
[17:13] | A lot of O.D.s, a lot of deaths. | 会有很多吸毒过量 很多人丧命 |
[17:15] | Now, an oxy and a hit of fentanyl are two different universes. | 羟考酮和芬太尼本来是井水不犯河水的 |
[17:18] | Now, these people aren’t hardcore drug users. | 这些人并非毒瘾很大的吸毒者 |
[17:20] | They’re people who lost their health insurance, | 他们就是失去健康保险的一些人 |
[17:22] | and they’re stuck buying their meds illegally | 不得不从特雷·米切尔这样的人手里 |
[17:23] | from people like Trey Mitchell. | 非法购买药品 |
[17:24] | Sounds like we got to find these fake oxys | 听起来我们得在米切尔把这些假羟考酮 |
[17:26] | before Mitchell puts them out on the street. | 卖到街上之前把它们找到 |
[17:28] | I’ll talk to the commander. | 我去找指挥官谈谈 |
[17:30] | Good work. | 干得好 |
[17:32] | The DNA came back off that drinking straw. | 吸管上的基因检测结果出来了 |
[17:35] | Trey Mitchell’s a match to the syringe that killed Tonya. | 特雷·米切尔与杀害托尼娅针管上的基因相符 |
[17:38] | We finally got him, Jack. | 我们终于找到他了 杰克 |
[17:40] | Only took 15 years. | 但花了15年呢 |
[17:42] | You got to let me come with you when you pick him up. | 你们抓他时 你得让我和你们一起去 |
[17:44] | We’re not picking anyone up yet. | 我们目前不会去抓人 |
[17:45] | – What? – Turns out Trey Mitchell is | -什么 -原来特雷·米切尔 |
[17:47] | making fake prescription drugs laced with fentanyl. | 使用芬太尼制造假的处方药 |
[17:49] | Putting him under surveillance. | 要把他监视起来 |
[17:50] | That’s the best chance we have of finding these pills | 这是我们在假药流入毒贩和无辜的消费者之前 |
[17:52] | before they get out to dealers and unsuspecting customers. | 找到这批药的最好机会 |
[17:55] | Offer him a deal if he tells you where the pills are. | 想让他告诉你假药在哪就跟他谈个条件呗 |
[17:57] | You really want the D.A. offering Tonya’s murderer | 你真的想让地区检察官和杀害托尼娅的凶杀 |
[17:59] | a deal? | 谈条件吗 |
[18:00] | – ‘Cause I sure as hell don’t. – Bob, we got him. | -因为我绝对不想 -鲍勃 我们找到他了 |
[18:03] | – Put the cuffs on and sort it out after. – No, I’m sorry, Jack. | -先抓人别的再说 -不行 抱歉 杰克 |
[18:06] | There could be dozens of O.D.s, and I’m not letting that happen. | 可能会造成几十起药物过量 我不允许这种事发生 |
[18:09] | Nobody goes near Trey Mitchell | 在我们找到假药之前 |
[18:10] | until we find those pills. Understood? | 谁也不许靠近特雷·米切尔 明白了吗 |
[18:15] | Yeah. I understand. | 好 我明白 |
[18:17] | What are we doing to find those drugs fast? | 为了迅速找到假药 我们采取了什么措施 |
[18:19] | Everything we can. | 尽一切可能 |
[18:38] | Hey. Thanks for stopping by. | 谢谢你过来 |
[18:40] | Sure. I’m on call, | 没事 我在待命 |
[18:42] | but I figured it must be important. | 但我想这事一定很重要 |
[18:44] | I’m guessing you want to talk about Darryl and Leroy. | 我猜你是想聊聊达瑞尔和勒罗伊的事吧 |
[18:46] | Nichelle, look, I’m sorry. | 尼歇尔 我很抱歉 |
[18:47] | I-I would’ve warned you if I had known | 如果我知道勒罗伊要找上你 |
[18:49] | that Leroy was gonna come knocking on your door. | 我会事先提醒你的 |
[18:51] | Sorry you weren’t in the loop on that. | 抱歉这事没有告诉你 |
[18:53] | But the truth is Darryl’s proposal is good. | 但事实上达瑞尔的计划书挺好的 |
[18:57] | Really good. I’m leaning towards giving them the money. | 非常好 我倾向于给他们投资 |
[19:01] | – Don’t be doing this as some type of favor to me. – I’m not. | -不要好像为了我才给他们投资 -不是 |
[19:04] | They’ve done their homework, and they were very convincing. | 他们准备得很充分 很有说服力 |
[19:07] | But I need to pick people who I believe can deliver. | 但我需要挑选让我相信能作出结果的人 |
[19:10] | And while I have faith in Darryl… | 虽然我对达瑞尔有信心… |
[19:12] | You’re asking me if you can trust Leroy. | 你要问我是否可以信任勒罗伊 |
[19:17] | He says he’s a changed man. | 他说他已经改邪归正了 |
[19:19] | And for Darryl’s sake, I really, really want to believe that. | 为了达瑞尔 我真的非常希望相信这是真的 |
[19:22] | Then maybe someone should give him a chance to prove it. | 那也许有人应该给他个机会证明自己 |
[19:27] | If this was just about Leroy, I’d be down for that. | 如果这只是勒罗伊的事 我会说不的 |
[19:31] | And sure, I got my doubts. | 没错 我是有疑虑 |
[19:32] | As long as I’ve known him, | 以我对他的了解 |
[19:34] | Leroy has always been drawn to the action. | 勒罗伊一向守不住底线 |
[19:37] | But, end of the day, | 但说来说去 |
[19:39] | if you say you believe in rehabilitation, | 如果你说你相信人能改邪归正 |
[19:40] | then you got to walk the talk. | 那你得要言行一致啊 |
[19:43] | It’s just my only concern… | 我唯一的担心… |
[19:45] | – Darryl. – Yes. | -达瑞尔 -对 |
[19:46] | I just had all these hopes for him | 他经历了那一切之后 |
[19:47] | after everything he’s gone through. | 我对他充满了期望 |
[19:49] | I mean, this whole time, | 这么久以来 |
[19:50] | I’ve just been trying to broaden his horizons | 我一直在努力拓展他的视野 |
[19:51] | and make him see that he has possibilities. | 让他看到自己的潜力 |
[19:54] | But lately, I don’t know. It just… | 但最近 我感觉 |
[19:57] | feels like he’s been ignoring me. | 他一直在无视我 |
[19:59] | Remind me, didn’t you tell your father | 等等 当初是不是你 |
[20:00] | you were ditching out on college | 告诉你父亲你要退学 |
[20:02] | to join the Marines? | 去参加海军陆战队 |
[20:05] | Touché. | 没错 |
[20:07] | I’m not sure he wasn’t right, though, looking back. | 不过现在看来 他也许是错的 |
[20:09] | Now, he can never know I just said that. | 绝不能让他知道我说了这话 |
[20:11] | I would never hear the end of it. | 他绝对又要唠叨我了 |
[20:12] | Your secret’s safe with me. | 我会保密的 |
[20:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:17] | Would you mind giving me a heads-up | 你决定要不要投资的时候 |
[20:19] | when you decide about the money? | 能不能告诉我一声 |
[20:20] | Still got some thinking to do, | 还有些事要考虑 |
[20:22] | so yeah, sure. I’ll let you know first. | 所以没问题 我会先告知你的 |
[20:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:28] | I mean, the guy’s always bragging | 他总是在社交媒体上 |
[20:29] | on social media about investing in real estate. | 吹嘘投资房地产 |
[20:31] | So he might be using an investment property as a stash house. | 所以他可能用一处投资房产作为藏匿处 |
[20:33] | Yeah, I’m working on it. | 我正在调查 |
[20:34] | It’s worth a shot, right? Now, I’m-I’m no computer whiz kid, | 值得一试 对吧 我不懂电脑 |
[20:37] | but if you put up another screen, I could… | 但如果你再装一个屏幕 我就可以 |
[20:39] | I’m on it, Mumford. | 我这就去 马福特 |
[20:41] | Right. | 好的 |
[20:49] | You know, I never saw anybody use this chessboard. | 我从没见过有人用这个棋盘 |
[20:52] | Still working on that silent auction thing? | 还在想无声拍卖的事吗 |
[20:54] | Annie keeps sending me reminders every five minutes. | 安妮每隔五分钟就发信提醒我 |
[20:57] | What about tickets to something? Like a basketball game. | 用门票呢 比如篮球比赛的门票 |
[20:59] | One of the parents at this school | 这所学校有一位家长 |
[21:01] | owns an NBA team. | 拥有一支NBA球队 |
[21:04] | Think I got to tell her I struck out. | 我想我得告诉她我三振出局了 |
[21:05] | Well, I hope the cot in the spare bedroom is comfortable. | 我希望空卧室里的小床睡起来舒服 |
[21:08] | We’ve got four kids. I don’t have a spare bedroom. | 我们有四个孩子 我没有空余的卧室 |
[21:09] | Hey, think I might have found something. | 我好像有发现 |
[21:11] | Look, several of the boxes they were storing chemicals in | 看 他们放化学药品的几个盒子 |
[21:13] | were for kids’ toys. | 是给孩子们放玩具的 |
[21:14] | It’s playground equipment. Too much of it to be a coincidence. | 这是游乐场设备 太多了 不可能是巧合 |
[21:17] | Think these are things he personally ordered? | 你觉得这些是他亲自订购的吗 |
[21:19] | Trey Mitchell | 特雷·米切尔 |
[21:19] | or the street chemist that kicked fentanyl in Hicks’ face. | 或是把芬太尼踢到希克斯脸上的街头药剂师 |
[21:21] | If they are, we can trace the labels | 如果是的话 我们就可以追踪标签 |
[21:23] | and see where they were shipped. | 看看它们被运到哪里了 |
[21:24] | Might even be the stash house where they’re keeping the pills. | 甚至可能查到他们藏药的窝点 |
[21:26] | Then we put that bastard Trey Mitchell in cuffs. | 然后我们就能抓到特雷·米切尔那个混蛋了 |
[21:28] | We might not even need to trace shipping labels. | 我们甚至不需要追踪运输标签 |
[21:31] | Trey Mitchell’s part owner of an indoor playground | 特雷·米切尔是室内游乐场 |
[21:33] | called Jub Jub’s Fun Factory. | “朱巴朱巴娱乐工厂”的合伙人 |
[21:36] | Looks like one of those giant petri dishes full | 看起来就像一个巨大的培养皿 |
[21:38] | of trampolines and foam castles | 里面装满了蹦床和泡沫城堡 |
[21:39] | my kids are always begging to have their birthdays at. | 我的孩子们总是求着在那里过生日 |
[21:41] | Just the kind of place that might place | 正是那种可能会 |
[21:42] | a large order of playground equipment. | 大量订购游乐场设备的地方 |
[21:44] | Look at this. | 看这里 |
[21:46] | That’s a pretty strong revenue stream. | 这都是大笔的进账 |
[21:47] | Yeah, but only three online reviews– all very negative– | 是啊 但只网上只有三条评论 都很负面 |
[21:51] | say the place is hardly ever actually open. | 说这家店几乎从不营业 |
[21:52] | Trey Mitchell is using this place to launder his money. | 特雷·米切尔在用这个地方洗钱 |
[21:54] | Hell, it might even be the stash house. | 甚至可能是藏毒窝点 |
[21:58] | What are you two mooks waiting for? Let’s go. | 你们两个笨蛋在等什么 我们走吧 |
[22:04] | What do you mean no? | 你说不行是什么意思 |
[22:05] | You were always gonna have to give up the reins at some point. | 你总有一天会褪去这股激情 |
[22:07] | You knew that. | 你心里知道 |
[22:08] | I’m not asking to be first through the door. | 我没要求做先驱 |
[22:10] | I just want to see this thing through to the end. | 我只是想把这件事坚持到底 |
[22:12] | And when we march Trey Mitchell in here, | 我们把特雷·米切尔押来以后 |
[22:13] | I’ll make sure you have a front row seat. | 我保证你不会错过任何一场好戏 |
[22:16] | But until we do that, | 但在那之前 |
[22:17] | we got to track down these drugs. | 我们得先追查这些毒品 |
[22:18] | And there’s no reason for you to be involved in that. | 你也没必要掺和进来 |
[22:20] | Involving a civilian, even a retired SWAT officer, | 涉及平民 即使是退休的反恐特警队员 |
[22:23] | could jeopardize the whole prosecution. | 都可能危及整个起诉过程 |
[22:25] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[22:26] | Tonya was my goddaughter. | 汤娅是我的教女 |
[22:28] | I’m the one who let her be an informant. | 是我让她做线人的 |
[22:30] | And I’m the one that signed off on it. | 也是我签字同意的 |
[22:35] | Look… | 听着 |
[22:36] | we both spent the last 15 years wondering | 过去15年 我们都在煎熬 |
[22:38] | if we put Tonya in unnecessary danger. | 会不会使我们让汤娅置身无妄之灾 |
[22:41] | After yesterday, | 经过昨天的事 |
[22:42] | I’m not risking putting you in danger the same way. | 我不想也让你也置身险境 |
[22:46] | Wasn’t me who had to get Narcan shoved up my nose. | 需要往鼻子里塞纳洛酮的人可不是我 |
[22:55] | I’ll let you know what I find. | 有发现我会告诉你的 |
[23:00] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[23:02] | Got plenty of things to do with my day. | 我今天有很多事要做 |
[23:04] | Sorry to be so much trouble. | 抱歉给你添了这么多麻烦 |
[23:11] | Hey, what’s up, big man? | 你好吗 大个子 |
[23:13] | I’m Sergeant Harrelson, LAPD SWAT. | 我是哈里森警司 洛城警局特警队 |
[23:16] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[23:18] | Theo. | 缇奥 |
[23:18] | You sure about that? You seem a little uncertain. | 确定吗 你好像有点犹豫 |
[23:20] | Anyone else here? | 还有人在这吗 |
[23:21] | What about Jub Jub? Jub Jub here? | 朱巴朱巴在吗 |
[23:23] | This is Jub Jub’s Fun Factory, is it not? | 这里是朱巴朱巴娱乐工厂对吧 |
[23:26] | How ’bout Trey Mitchell? | 你认识特雷·米切尔吗 |
[23:28] | He ever come around? | 他来过这里吗 |
[23:29] | I don’t think you can come in here. | 我觉得你们就这样闯进来不好吧 |
[23:31] | It’s during business hours and door’s unlocked. | 现在是营业时间 门又没锁 |
[23:33] | Yeah. And if that’s not good enough for you, | 如果你觉得这些理由还不够充分的话 |
[23:35] | we got a warrant. | 我们带了搜查令 |
[23:36] | You don’t mind if we look around, right? | 所以 不介意我们四处看看吧 |
[23:38] | Yo, Theo, you ran out of toilet paper. | 缇奥 卫生间没纸了 |
[23:44] | They never learn. Street, get the kid! | 这些人还真是没脑子 斯特里特抓住他 |
[23:47] | 20-David to patrol, we got a runner! | 20-D呼叫巡警 发现嫌疑人逃跑 |
[23:48] | Might be coming your way. | 可能正向你方逃去 |
[23:50] | We got all exits covered! | 所有出口都已封闭 |
[23:51] | Give yourself up! | 别挣扎了 |
[23:53] | Didn’t look like he was armed. | 他好像没携带武器 |
[23:54] | – Might have weapons hidden. If they’re using this place | -可能已经把武器藏起来了 -如果他们把这里 |
[23:56] | as a lab like they were with that warehouse, | 也像那个仓库一样当作实验室的话 |
[23:58] | there could be fentanyl around, too. Be careful. | 这里可能也会存放芬太尼 大家小心 |
[24:01] | I’m hitting the lights. | 我要开灯了 |
[24:07] | Chris, Tan, cover the three-four side. | 克里斯 谭 你俩注意好西南角 |
[24:08] | Move. Deacon, you’re with me. | 迪肯 你跟我走 |
[24:12] | Go. | 前进 |
[24:14] | Two, two, two. | 我跟你搜查 |
[24:17] | Left side clear. | 左边安全 |
[24:18] | Right side clear. | 右边安全 |
[24:37] | I think he’s in there. | 我觉得他躲在这里了 |
[24:38] | Hold up, hold up. | 等一下 |
[24:40] | We’ll be totally exposed. | 往里走的话 我们就完全暴露在外了 |
[24:42] | Got you covered. | 我掩护你 |
[24:47] | Fine. You cover me. | 那要不你掩护我 |
[25:03] | Hondo, I think we got him. | 洪都 我们找到他了 |
[25:05] | – Northwest corner. – Copy. | -在西北角 -收到 |
[25:06] | Headed your way. | 我们马上过去 |
[25:18] | – He’s on the move. – We’re on him! | -他跑了 -我们跟上他了 |
[25:23] | Give it up! | 别逃了 |
[25:29] | Stop! | 别动 |
[25:40] | This is everything we kept. | 这是保存下来的东西都在这了 |
[25:42] | You probably looked through it all back when Tonya passed. | 汤娅去世后 你都快把这些东西翻烂了吧 |
[25:46] | Just hoping to find something I didn’t know | 老是想着能再发现些什么东西 |
[25:48] | to look for back then. | 可能之前会有遗漏 |
[25:53] | There’s a new lead you’re following up on. | 有新线索了是吗 |
[25:54] | Might be something. | 可能有戏 |
[25:55] | Might be nothing. | 也可能没有 |
[25:58] | Was Tonya ever tight with somebody named Trey? | 汤娅之前有没有和一个叫特雷的人走得挺近 |
[26:02] | Would’ve been a few years older. | 比她年长几岁 |
[26:03] | Yes. She went on a few dates with a boy named Trey, but… | 她之前和一个叫特雷的男孩约过几次会 但是 |
[26:07] | that was years before she died. | 但是这已经是她出事之前好几年的事情 |
[26:10] | You think he’s involved? | 你觉得这跟他有关吗 |
[26:14] | I don’t want to get your hopes up, Mary Beth. | 玛丽·贝丝 我不想让你白白抱起希望 |
[26:16] | It’s just a lead I’m helping to follow up on. | 这只是我最近在跟进的一条线所 |
[26:18] | Jack, it’s me. | 杰克 跟我不用这样 |
[26:19] | Don’t treat me like I’m some stranger you have to lie to. | 对我不用像对陌生人那样小心隐瞒 |
[26:22] | Yeah. I’m sorry. I-I d– This is… | 也是 抱歉 只不过这案子 |
[26:24] | Difficult. | 难办 |
[26:27] | I know. | 我能理解 |
[26:29] | Of course you do. | 那还用说嘛 |
[26:32] | I’m helping Bob Hicks follow up on some new leads. | 我正帮鲍勃·希克斯跟进几条新线索 |
[26:36] | The DNA suggests that this guy Trey | 据基因检测报告显示 特雷就是 |
[26:39] | is the one who killed Tonya. | 杀害汤娅的凶手 |
[26:41] | Bob can’t arrest him. | 但是 鲍勃现在还不能逮捕他 |
[26:42] | He’s got some people following him, | 他派人跟踪了特雷 |
[26:44] | hoping to catch Trey in some ongoing criminal activities. | 希望在他参与其他犯罪活动时当场捉拿 |
[26:46] | But if it’s the same Trey that you’re saying dated Tonya, | 如果 这就是和汤娅约会的那个特雷的话 |
[26:51] | maybe you know something that can help us speed this up. | 把你知道的告诉我们 或许就能尽快破案 |
[26:55] | They only went on a couple of dates. | 他们俩就是出去约了几次会 |
[26:58] | I never even actually met him. | 特雷长什么样我都不知道 |
[27:00] | That’s why I never mentioned him to you back then. | 这也是为什么之前我从未提及过他 |
[27:03] | I only remembered the name | 之所以还记得名字 |
[27:04] | because of a shouting match I had with Tonya | 是因为我之前跟汤娅吵过一架 |
[27:06] | when I told her never to see him again. | 告诉她不要再和这个人见面了 |
[27:09] | Why didn’t you want Tonya dating him again? | 为什么不想让汤娅再见他 |
[27:11] | He was too old for her, for one thing. | 一方面 他年龄有点大 |
[27:13] | He would pull up in his stupidly loud sports car and honk his horn. | 他每次都坐在那辆破跑车里不停地按喇叭 |
[27:17] | Wouldn’t even come to the door. | 连门都不敲 |
[27:18] | Well, we found pictures of her in his apartment, | 我还发现了几张汤娅在他公寓拍的照片 |
[27:21] | wearing his gold chain like she was his property. | 带着他的金链子 好像汤娅就是他的玩物 |
[27:27] | A boy in his 20s with a beachfront condo. | 20多岁个小伙子 住在沙滩别墅 |
[27:30] | You think she kept seeing him behind your back? | 你觉得 汤娅会不会还偷偷地见过他 |
[27:33] | Yes. Very possible. | 非常有可能 |
[27:37] | It was about that time the drugs started getting really bad. | 就是那个时候毒瘾开始犯的 |
[27:41] | Those next two years were just… | 之后的两年 简直是 |
[27:45] | Well… | 总之 |
[27:46] | you were right there with us. | 幸好有你陪着我们 |
[27:48] | You remember. | 你应该记得 |
[27:49] | Yeah. That was rough. | 确实是一段很心酸的时光 |
[27:52] | I’m sorry Clark couldn’t be here. | 很抱歉克拉克今天没来 |
[27:54] | He had some errands to run. | 他有点事得办 |
[27:56] | It’s o– it’s okay. I-I… | 没事的 |
[27:59] | I know he blames me. | 我知道他还在生我的气 |
[28:00] | If I were him, I’d find some errands to run, too. | 我要是他的话 我也会找点事躲开的 |
[28:04] | You said this guy Trey had a… | 你刚才说 特雷 |
[28:07] | beachfront condo. | 有一个沙滩别墅 |
[28:09] | You still have those photos you mentioned? | 那些照片你还留着吗 |
[28:12] | They’d be somewhere in the box. | 它们一定就在盒子里 |
[28:16] | Remember me? | 还记得我吗 |
[28:20] | Is that the guy? | 是他吗 |
[28:21] | Yeah, that’s him. | 没错 就是他 |
[28:22] | – You find those fake oxys? – Nothing yet. | -找到假羟考酮了吗 -还没 |
[28:24] | K-9 unit’s on its way, but I don’t think the stuff | 警犬队在路上 但我觉得 |
[28:26] | is stashed here. | 应该没藏在这 |
[28:27] | They’re definitely setting this place up to be their new lab. | 他们肯定把准备把这里当成新的实验室 |
[28:29] | So far, it’s just equipment, chemicals. | 目前为止只找到了设备和化学药品 |
[28:31] | No fentanyl, no pills. | 没有芬太尼 没有假药 |
[28:32] | Check out the guy’s phone. | 看他的手机 |
[28:33] | He was texting when we found him. | 抓住他时他正在发短信 |
[28:34] | 群聊 菲尔斯通医生 校验时间 彼得·潘 | |
[28:34] | Several numbers, but it’s all nonsense. | 只有一些数字 看不出有什么意义 |
[28:36] | Got to be some kind of code. | 肯定是某种暗号 |
[28:37] | Probably connected to the bad news I just got. | 可能和我刚得到的坏消息有关 |
[28:39] | – Bad news? – Trey Mitchell just shook his tail. | -坏消息 -特雷·米切尔刚甩掉了追踪 |
[28:41] | Tell me you’re joking. | 你开玩笑的吧 |
[28:42] | Oh, it gets worse. DEA’s lab called. | 还不止如此 缉毒局的实验室打来了电话 |
[28:44] | Based on the evidence from the warehouse yesterday, | 据昨天仓库发现的证据 |
[28:47] | Trey’s chemist has no idea what he’s doing. | 特雷手下的药剂师根本不知道自己做了什么 |
[28:48] | He cut the pills so strong | 他制作的毒品效果太猛 |
[28:50] | that it could kill even hardcore users. | 甚至能杀死瘾君子 |
[28:51] | We’re talking a 50% mortality rate or worse. | 也就是说会有50%或更高的死亡率 |
[28:54] | – That’s hundredsof people O.D.’ing. – Yeah. | -可是有几百人在过量吸毒 -对 |
[28:56] | We got to find those pills. | 我们需要找到那些毒品 |
[29:04] | I thought I made myself clear. | 我认为我说得很清楚 |
[29:07] | Mumford was to have no further involvement in this case. | 玛福德不能再插手这个案子了 |
[29:09] | And we haven’t shared information with him since then. | 从那以后我们就没和他共享过信息 |
[29:11] | But, sir, when you stopped responding to his calls, | 但是长官 你不再跟他联系之后 |
[29:14] | Mumford hit us up with intel | 玛福德特给我们提供了一些信息 |
[29:15] | I think you should hear. | 我认为你应该听听 |
[29:18] | All right. Bring him in. | 行 带他进来 |
[29:21] | Mumford. | 玛福德 |
[29:26] | All right, what do you got? | 说吧 什么情况 |
[29:28] | Mary Beth gave me this photo of Tonya at a beachfront condo | 玛丽·贝丝给了我这张汤娅在沙滩公寓的照片 |
[29:31] | supposedly owned by Trey. | 本应是特雷的 |
[29:33] | Only Tan and I did a workup on him. | 只有谭和我调查过他 |
[29:35] | The guy’s never owned or rented a place at the beach his whole life. | 他从来没有租过或买过海边的房子 |
[29:39] | Cut to it. | 说重点 |
[29:40] | Based onthe lifeguard stand in the photo, I… | 根据照片中救生员的位置 |
[29:43] | figured out exactly where the condo is. | 可以找到公寓的具体位置 |
[29:45] | Tan traced the ownership | 谭追查到这处房产 |
[29:47] | to a shell corporation hidden behind some LLC. | 属于一家空壳公司 |
[29:52] | Point is, | 重点是 |
[29:54] | Trey owns a lot of places, | 特雷拥有许多房地产 |
[29:56] | including that condo, | 包括那套公寓 |
[29:58] | and none of ’em have his name on ’em. | 但上面写的都不是他的名字 |
[29:59] | Eight properties in L.A. | 在洛杉矶有八处房产 |
[30:01] | Trey Mitchell’s probably hiding out at one of ’em with the drugs. | 特雷可能就躲在某一处房产内 毒品肯定也在 |
[30:03] | Not only that. If you follow the trail back far enough, | 不止如此 如果继续往下查 |
[30:05] | these hidden companies of Trey’s connect up to members | 特雷的空壳公司还牵扯到了 |
[30:07] | of the Echo Park Six. | 回声公园六人组的成员 |
[30:08] | Which gives him a pure motive for killing Tonya. | 他就有了杀汤娅的动机 |
[30:10] | Commander, it would’ve taken us days if Mumford hadn’t gotten us | 长官 要是没有马福德提前查清楚了公寓 |
[30:13] | a head start by finding that condo. | 我们可能要调查好几天 |
[30:16] | Thank you, Sergeant. | 谢谢你 警司 |
[30:18] | You’re excused. | 你可以走了 |
[30:20] | Hold on a second, Jack. | 等等 杰克 |
[30:26] | That’s good work. | 做得不错 |
[30:27] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[30:32] | I probably shouldn’t have left the way I did earlier. | 或许之前我不该那么离开 |
[30:34] | I know… you have to play it a certain way. | 我明白 你有你办案的流程方法 |
[30:38] | I could’ve been a touch more understanding, too. | 我也应该多体谅你 |
[30:41] | Look, just so you know, | 听着 我想告诉你 |
[30:42] | I’m not trying to get back in again. | 我没打算回来 |
[30:45] | I’m staying retired. | 我已经退休了 |
[30:46] | I love being with Nikki. | 我喜欢和尼基呆在一起 |
[30:49] | You know, she’s built a whole life for herself. | 她的生活很充实 |
[30:50] | Some friends that she hangs out with, b-book club, whatever. | 她会和朋友一起去书店之类的地方 |
[30:55] | Guys like us? | 但对我们这样的人来说 |
[30:59] | The job is our life. | 工作就是我们的生命 |
[31:02] | Yeah. | 对 |
[31:04] | I get it. | 我明白了 |
[31:09] | I guess I just miss my friends. | 我只是想我的老朋友了 |
[31:18] | Don’t you dare tell anybody I said that. | 不准告诉其他人我的话 |
[31:23] | We got to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[31:25] | Yeah, we do. | 没错 |
[31:26] | Why’d you question my call back there? | 你刚才为什么要质疑我的命令 |
[31:29] | You know what being on SWAT means. | 你知道特警队意味着什么 |
[31:31] | I’ll always have your back, Chris. | 我一直都会在你身后保护你 克里斯 |
[31:32] | But I need to know you’re able to have mine. | 但我需要知道你是否也能保护我 |
[31:35] | I can’t be going out in the field worrying | 我不能一边出外勤 |
[31:36] | you might be operating at half speed. | 一边担心你是否心里想着别的事 |
[31:38] | Is this about earlier with the takedown, | 这么做是因为之前的行动 |
[31:39] | or is this about Erika? | 还是因为艾丽卡 |
[31:40] | What are you even talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[31:41] | This has nothing to do with Erika. | 这和艾丽卡无关 |
[31:43] | Oh, you think I’m blaming you for what happened to her? | 你认为我把她的事怪在了你头上 |
[31:45] | Chris, you know what happened to Erika wasn’t your fault, right? | 克里斯 你知道的事不是你的错 对吧 |
[31:49] | She was there because of me. | 她是因为我的推荐才去的 |
[31:51] | No, no, no, she was there ’cause she chose to be there, | 不 那是她自己的选择 |
[31:53] | she wanted to be. | 她自己 |
[31:55] | And what happened to Erika could have happened to any one of us. | 那件事可能发生在我们任何人身上 |
[31:58] | And it’s no one’s fault that she died | 她的死不是我们任何人的错 |
[31:59] | but the person who pulled that trigger. | 而是开枪的人的错 |
[32:01] | Hey, Chris, you got to get on top of this. | 克里斯 你得想通这件事 |
[32:03] | I’ve seen the way that grief eats people up. | 我见过不少被悲伤打败的人 |
[32:07] | Look… when my dad died, I lost it. | 我父亲去世的时候 我崩溃了 |
[32:12] | I didn’t know how to deal. | 我不知道该怎么处理它 |
[32:14] | He had a heart attack. | 他犯了心脏病后去世的 |
[32:16] | They pulled me out of class to tell me. | 他们从班里把我叫出来告诉的我 |
[32:18] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[32:19] | And for the longest time, I wasn’t sad. | 很长一段时间 我没有伤心 |
[32:23] | I didn’t even cry. | 我也没哭过 |
[32:24] | I was just… I was mad. | 我只是 我只是很生气 |
[32:27] | I was punching-the-walls mad. | 想用手捶墙的那么生气 |
[32:30] | And when the anger finally gave way, I still didn’t cry. | 当我不生气了之后 我还是没哭出来过 |
[32:33] | I just… I didn’t feel anything. | 我什么感觉都没有 |
[32:36] | I wouldn’t get out of bed, I wouldn’t go to school. | 我不想起床 不想去上学 |
[32:39] | And after two months of this, my best friend– | 这样过了两个月之后 我最好的朋友 |
[32:42] | he finally dragged me out of the house, he took me surfing. | 他把我拉出了家门 他带我去冲浪 |
[32:46] | And there was just something about, | 你知道这种 |
[32:48] | you know, being out on the water that… | 在水上的感觉 |
[32:50] | that helped me start to process what had happened. | 帮助我开始消化发生的事 |
[32:53] | I was finally able to grieve. | 我终于开始哀伤了 |
[32:57] | Look, I know surfing’s not your thing, but… | 我知道你不喜欢冲浪 |
[33:00] | how about getting in the ring? | 去拳击场怎么样 |
[33:01] | That’s your usual go-to, right, to let off steam? | 你之前不都是这样发泄的吗 |
[33:05] | Want to work off some of that anger on me? | 想要拿我出气吗 |
[33:07] | Not some random Joes at a bar? | 而不是在酒吧找陌生人打架 |
[33:10] | Yeah. | 想啊 |
[33:13] | So, why am I here? | 为什么把我关在这 |
[33:14] | I already told you I got nothing to say. | 我已经告诉你们了我没什么好说的 |
[33:19] | Hey, wait a minute. He’s not supposed be in here! | 等一下 他不应该来这的 |
[33:21] | Shut up! I’m in charge of everyone in this building. | 闭嘴 这栋楼里的人都归我管 |
[33:24] | You kicked fentanyl in the wrong person’s face, Ernie. | 你可不该把芬太尼踢我脸上 欧尼 |
[33:27] | – I want to leave this room right… – I said shut up! | -我要离开这里 -我说了闭嘴 |
[33:29] | I’m not in here to cut the cameras off | 我不是来这儿关掉摄像头 |
[33:32] | and tell the judge, | 然后跟法官说 |
[33:33] | “Well, he must’ve tripped and fell, Your Honor.” | 他肯定是不小心绊到然后才摔倒的 法官大人 |
[33:35] | That’s not how I run things. | 那不是我行事的方式 |
[33:37] | But you tried to kill a police officer, | 但你试图杀死一名警察 |
[33:39] | so I’m not cutting you any deals, either. | 我也不会跟你谈任何条件 |
[33:43] | So, I need your opinion on something. | 我需要你看一些东西 |
[33:46] | What should I wear to your hearing? | 我应该穿什么去你的听证会 |
[33:48] | What? | 什么 |
[33:50] | You’re gonna plead guilty | 你接下来要认罪 |
[33:51] | and throw yourself on the mercy of the court, | 然后等待法庭的宣判 |
[33:53] | and I’m gonna testify at your sentencing hearing. | 我会去你的量刑听证会上作证 |
[33:56] | So… what should I wear? | 所以我该穿什么好呢 |
[34:00] | Now, I could go with my full blue uniform | 我可以穿着全套制服 |
[34:02] | with the badge, the gun, you know, the works. | 戴着警徽和枪 |
[34:04] | Remind the judge I’m a cop who can handle himself. | 提醒法官我是个正当年的警察 |
[34:09] | Or maybe I go with the– I don’t know– old-man sweater, Dockers, | 或者我可以穿件老头衫 像个码头工人一样 |
[34:13] | maybe buy a pair of those padded black shoes | 也可以买双那种老人 |
[34:16] | you see old folks shuffling around in. | 经常会穿的黑色的软垫鞋 |
[34:18] | Give everyone the feeling that you tried to kill a guy | 给所有人一种你想杀的人 |
[34:21] | who reminds them of their dear old Pappy, | 是像他们爷爷辈一样的人 |
[34:24] | may he rest in peace. | 希望他安息 |
[34:26] | Now, whichever one I decide on | 我决定穿哪件衣服 |
[34:28] | depends entirely on whether | 完全取决于 |
[34:29] | you tell me where those drugs are at. | 你是否告诉我那些毒品在哪 |
[34:31] | What if they moved it after I got arrested? | 要是他们在我被捕之后转移了毒品怎么办 |
[34:34] | Then I’ll be shopping for Mr. Rogers sweaters tomorrow. Yeah. | 那我明天就去买老头衫 |
[34:37] | And how do I know you’ll hold up your end, huh? | 我怎么知道你能搞定你那边 |
[34:40] | I guess you’ll have to risk it. | 你只能冒个险了 |
[34:42] | Just like you and Trey’s customers | 就像你和特雷的顾客 |
[34:43] | are risking their lives when they buy your fake oxy. | 卖给他们假的氢考酮就是在拿他们的生命冒险 |
[34:47] | Either way, you’re better off cooperating. | 不管如何 你最好老实交代 |
[34:50] | Because if those pills hit the street, | 因为如果那些药丸流入市场 |
[34:52] | I’ll make sure you’re charged with murder one for every O.D. | 我会确保你会因每一起药物过量而被判死刑 |
[35:12] | No one without hazmat goes in until 20-David gives the all-clear. | 在20D确认安全之前 没戴防毒面罩的人都不准进 |
[35:15] | I don’t see why 50-Squad can’t go in first. | 我不懂为什么50队不能先进去 |
[35:18] | Just looking out for my boy Rocker. | 替我们洛克担心一下 |
[35:20] | Special access to the situation room can be revoked | 你要知道进入战情室的权限 |
[35:23] | at any time, you know. | 可以随时被取消的 |
[35:29] | Chris and Tan, cover the front. | 克里斯和谭守着前门 |
[35:30] | 50-Squad’s got the back door. | 50队看着后门 |
[35:32] | Let’s move. | 行动 |
[35:40] | LAPD! Hands! | 洛城警局 举起手来 |
[35:41] | Let me see your hands. | 举起手来 |
[35:43] | Down on the ground. | 趴在地上 |
[35:45] | You really want bullets flying around in here, man? | 你真的想在这里交火吗 |
[35:47] | I said on the ground. | 我说了趴下 |
[35:48] | A lot of fentanyl here, but I don’t see any pills. | 这里有大量的芬太尼 但我没看见药片 |
[35:51] | That vest ain’t gonna do you no good | 你周围都是毒品的时候 |
[35:52] | when you’re covered in that poison. | 你那个防弹背心起不了什么作用 |
[35:53] | Now get down. | 赶紧跪下 |
[35:55] | Down! Keep your hands behind your head. | 跪下 把手放在头后 |
[35:57] | Your brother and Trey Mitchell– where are they hiding? | 你兄弟特雷·米切尔呢 他们藏哪了 |
[35:59] | They’re in Mexico by now, bro. | 他们现在应该到墨西哥了 |
[36:01] | – They’re what? – Left with the pills hours ago. | -什么 -一个小时前带着药片走的 |
[36:10] | If Trey and your brother already left, then why are you still here? | 如果特雷和你兄弟已经走了 你还在这干嘛 |
[36:12] | Couldn’t fit all this fentanyl in the car. | 一辆车装不下那些芬太尼 |
[36:14] | – Got a friend coming with another truck. – Impossible. | -叫了个朋友开另外一辆卡车来接我 -不可能 |
[36:16] | Surveillance saw all three enter, | 监控拍到三个人进去 |
[36:18] | and none of them left. | 没有人出来 |
[36:18] | Wouldn’t be the first time he beat surveillance. | 这不是他第一次躲过监控了 |
[36:20] | So they went to Mexico | 所以他们去了墨西哥 |
[36:21] | to compete with the cartel on their own turf? | 和当地的贩毒集团竞争吗 |
[36:23] | You think I’m buying any of this? | 你觉得我相信这些吗 |
[36:25] | You hear that? They’re in the garage. | 听到没 他们在车库里 |
[36:26] | Street, stay on him. | 斯特里特 看着他 |
[36:27] | Deacon, move. | 迪肯 跟我走 |
[36:48] | Don’t you move. | 你敢动试试看 |
[36:56] | Got the pills. | 拿到假药了 |
[36:58] | Perfect. | 好极了 |
[36:59] | Come on now, Trey. | 我们走吧 特雷 |
[37:01] | It’s time to get you patched up. | 是时候修理修理你了 |
[37:03] | Some friends of mine been waiting a long time | 我的一些朋友等这一天等了很久了 |
[37:04] | to see you take a special walk. | 看着我们带你走 |
[37:15] | Left jab. Right cross. | 左刺拳 右勾拳 |
[37:16] | One, two, one, two. That’s it. | 一二 一二 就是这样 |
[37:19] | Let’s go. Keep it coming. | 打 继续打 |
[37:20] | Bye, Deac. | 拜 迪肯 |
[37:24] | Come on. | 继续 |
[37:31] | Hey, Deac. | 迪肯 |
[37:32] | I got a great idea for the silent auction. | 无声拍卖会的事我有个好主意 |
[37:35] | Civilians love playing detective, right? | 平民都喜欢扮演侦探对吧 |
[37:36] | I mean, you should see the way these people go crazy | 你应该看看尼基看的犯罪纪实片 |
[37:38] | for those true crime shows that Nikki watches. | 是多么的让人为之疯狂 |
[37:41] | So, we give these rich parents a chance to work a pretend case. | 所以我们给这些有钱父母一个机会去假装办案 |
[37:47] | We set up a fake crime scene, | 我们布置好一个假犯罪现场 |
[37:48] | we let ’em do all the detective work, | 让他们去当警探查案 |
[37:50] | they interview suspects… | 盘问疑犯 |
[37:51] | Yeah, it’s a great idea, | 好主意 |
[37:52] | but I-I don’t have time to organize all that. | 但是我没时间组织这些 |
[37:55] | – Guess who does? – Really? | -猜猜谁有时间 -不是吧 |
[37:58] | You’d be willing to put that all together? | 你会愿意组织这些事 |
[37:59] | I got so many ideas, you’re gonna have to do this next year. | 我有超多主意 你只能排到明年了 |
[38:02] | Okay. Yeah. | 好啊 太好了 |
[38:04] | – Yeah, let’s give it a shot. – All right. | -我们试试吧 -好 |
[38:05] | – Thank you. – All right. | -谢谢你 -没事 |
[38:06] | I owe you. | 我欠你一个人情 |
[38:08] | Baby, I’m cashing in. | 宝贝 我要兑现 |
[38:10] | Great to see you, Mumford. | 很高兴见到你 玛福德 |
[38:12] | Same here. | 我也是 |
[38:18] | – Jack. – Hey, I just saved Deacon’s marriage. | -杰克 -我刚拯救了迪肯的婚姻 |
[38:21] | And solved a 15-year-old murder. | 我破解了十五年的谋杀案 |
[38:23] | It’s a banner day for a retired team leader. | 对一个退休队长来说 今天是个伟大的日子 |
[38:26] | Days like this I miss the most. | 我最怀念这种日子 |
[38:28] | Seeing the whole team work together to make it happen. | 看着整个团队齐心协力实现目标 |
[38:30] | All those people in there that you and I trained. | 里面那些你和我一起带出来的人 |
[38:32] | That’s why I’ve been thinking. | 所以我一直在想 |
[38:34] | With Luca still gone, Deacon’s been having | 卢卡还没回来 而迪肯一直 |
[38:36] | to carry load training the SWAT recruits on his own. | 独自肩负着训练特警队新兵的重任 |
[38:39] | It couldn’t hurt to have an extra set of eyes on some | 多一个人监管这些训练 |
[38:41] | of these training exercises. | 也没什么坏处 |
[38:43] | Now, it would have to be on a volunteer basis, of course. | 当然这必须是自愿的 |
[38:46] | I’ll check my schedule, see if I can carve out some time. | 我看看日程表 看看是否能挤出时间 |
[38:49] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[38:50] | It’ll be nice to see you around HQ again… occasionally. | 还能时不时在总部看见你真是太好了 |
[38:54] | – I’ll drink to that. – I’m buying. | -为此我要喝一杯 -我买单 |
[38:56] | Damn right. | 肯定你是买单 |
[38:57] | But we got to make a pit stop first. | 但我们得先去个地方 |
[40:07] | Hey, what’s up, D? | 怎么了 迪 |
[40:08] | Nichelle’s not giving us the money no more, | 尼歇尔不会再给我们钱了 |
[40:10] | and no bank in the world’s gonna give us a loan, so… | 没有银行会让我们贷款 |
[40:14] | Well, a bank might not, but I will. | 银行也许不会 但我会借给你 |
[40:18] | – What? – I spoke to Nichelle. | -什么 -我和尼歇尔聊过了 |
[40:21] | I bet you did. | 我猜也是 |
[40:22] | And I told her that I would put up the seed money myself. | 我和她说我自己出本钱 |
[40:25] | D, I read through your proposal. | 迪 我仔细看过了你的提案书 |
[40:28] | And I’ll admit I was a little skeptical, | 我承认我之前有点死板 |
[40:31] | but you convinced me, kid. | 但是你说服我了 孩子 |
[40:32] | So, how would you feel about me kicking in enough cash | 如果我出足够的钱让你开始 |
[40:35] | to get you started? | 你意下如何 |
[40:36] | For real? | 真的吗 |
[40:37] | For real, but there are conditions. | 真的 但是有些条件 |
[40:40] | Now, for starters, while I do think you have a solid idea, | 首先 我认为你的想法很可行 |
[40:43] | it wouldn’t hurt for you to get a little more knowledge | 但是多学点知识有助于你的成功 |
[40:44] | under your belt to help you succeed. | 对你没有坏处 |
[40:47] | And one of the junior colleges | 我们在看的其中一所初级学院 |
[40:48] | that we looked at has marketing and accounting classes | 有市场营销和会计课程 |
[40:50] | – that you should consider. – Deal. | -你可以考虑一下 -成交 |
[40:52] | Whoa. Hold up. Hold up. | 等一下 等一下 |
[40:55] | I mean, what exactly are we talking about here? | 我们到底在说什么 |
[40:58] | You giving us a loan? | 你要借钱给我们吗 |
[41:00] | I was thinking I’d be more of a partner in the business. | 我在想我更像是生意上的合伙人 |
[41:03] | You and me in business together? | 你和我一起合伙做生意吗 |
[41:07] | Well, our customers, | 我们的客户 |
[41:09] | they ain’t necessarily too fond of the boys in blue. | 他们可不一定喜欢穿制服的人 |
[41:12] | – You want the money or not? – Yes, we want the money. | -你们到底想不想要钱 -我们想要 |
[41:14] | Right, Dad? | 对吧 老爸 |
[41:21] | Yeah. Yeah, son. | 对 是的 儿子 |
[41:23] | Perfect. I’m gonna go write a list of what to do next. | 好极了 我去写一张任务清单 |
[41:25] | I’ll be right back. | 马上回来 |
[41:31] | You think you’re smart, don’t you? | 你觉得自己很聪明对吧 |
[41:34] | Smart enough. | 足够聪明 |