时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Hey, how’s Germany, big man? | 大个 德国怎么样 |
[00:03] | Sweet. Gonna be advising the best Germany, France and Italy have. | 很棒 我要指导德法意三国精英 |
[00:07] | See if there’s any secrets they can teach us. | 看看能从他们那学到什么秘籍 |
[00:09] | The X-rays we did on your lungs | 我们给你拍的肺部X光 |
[00:11] | show an abnormal mass right here. | 显示这里有一团异常阴影 |
[00:13] | So, lung cancer? | 这么说是肺癌了 |
[00:14] | This illness has burned the hustle out of your daddy. | 这场病让你爸爸精疲力尽 |
[00:17] | I see his gentle side again. | 我又看到了他温柔的一面 |
[00:19] | We’re all here for you, Pop. | 我们全都在这陪着你 老爸 |
[00:20] | Commander Hicks has absolutely no problem | 指挥官希克斯对你和莫莉约会 |
[00:22] | with you dating Molly. | 没有意见 |
[00:23] | – Great. – But as her father, | -很好 -但作为她父亲 |
[00:25] | just made sure that Bob Hicks | 请确保鲍勃·希克斯 |
[00:27] | never has cause to have a problem with you. | 永远不会找到你的把柄 |
[00:29] | I was on my home to Molly | 我本要回家找莫莉 |
[00:30] | when I came here instead. | 但我却来了这里 |
[00:31] | ‘Cause all I think about is being with you. | 因为我只想和你在一起 |
[00:33] | This pipe dream about us is never happening. | 我们的这个白日梦永远也不会实现 |
[00:36] | I don’t want to be in the middle of this anymore. | 我不想再趟这趟浑水了 |
[00:37] | You’re breaking up with me? | 你要和我分手吗 |
[00:39] | Can you at least tell me why? | 至少能告诉我原因吗 |
[00:42] | I don’t love you the way you deserve to be loved. | 你应该找个更爱你的人 |
[01:22] | 911. Where is your emergency? | 报警热线 你在哪 |
[01:27] | All right, bye. | 好 再见 |
[01:29] | Damn, that’s a face. | 怎么心事重重的 |
[01:31] | It’s nothing. | 没事 |
[01:32] | Why don’t we try that again. | 跟我说实话 |
[01:36] | I got that meeting this afternoon with my lawyer | 我今天下午要和我的律师见面 |
[01:38] | to prep for my next custody hearing. | 为下一次监护权听证会做准备 |
[01:40] | Something go wrong? | 出什么问题了吗 |
[01:41] | Your pops was supposed to drive me, | 本来你老爸要开车送我去的 |
[01:42] | but now he’s saying that something came up and now he can’t. | 但他说出了点事 不能送我了 |
[01:45] | And I called and asked my dad to take me, and… | 我又打电话让我爸来接我 但是… |
[01:47] | I’m guessing he couldn’t step in. | 他应该是不好露面吧 |
[01:48] | He’s got a thing with his parole officer. | 他和假释官关系不好 |
[01:50] | But I’m gonna go check the bus schedules. | 我得去查查公交时刻表 |
[01:52] | ‘Cause that’s my job as a father, right? | 身为人父就该这么做 对吗 |
[01:54] | To come through when it’s clutch? | 关键时刻挺身而出 |
[01:58] | What aren’t you telling me, D? | 你还有什么事瞒着我 小达 |
[02:01] | This is, like, the third time this week that your pops has bagged on me. | 这周已经是第三次被你老爸爸臭骂一顿了 |
[02:04] | Look, with Winnie moving back here and all his doctor business, | 最近温妮搬了回来 还有看医生的事 |
[02:06] | Pop’s just got a lot going on. | 老爸有点自顾不暇 |
[02:08] | Maybe some wires got crossed up. | 可能没能理解到你的处境 |
[02:13] | I got to bounce. | 我得走了 |
[02:22] | Come on, Cody. Move your feet, buddy. | 拜托 科迪 挪挪脚 |
[02:24] | Nice shot. Get him. | 漂亮 打翻他 |
[02:27] | What happened to sleeping in late and easing back in? | 不是说好睡个懒觉不着急回来吗 |
[02:29] | What can I say, man? Good night’s rest in my own bed | 我能说什么呢 在自己的床上好好睡一觉 |
[02:31] | is all it took to knock that jet lag right off of me. | 时差反应就都好了 |
[02:34] | Oh, no. There he is. | 不是吧 他来了 |
[02:35] | – Trouble’s back in town. – Luca! | -又来找你麻烦了 -卢卡 |
[02:36] | Germany wouldn’t keep him. | 德国人都不想留他 |
[02:41] | – Hey, you bring us a gift? – Ah, you’re looking at it. | -带礼物了吗 -我不就是吗 |
[02:44] | We were worried some swank European squad stole you away. | 我们还担心哪个欧洲小分队把你拐走了呢 |
[02:46] | Are you kidding me? Ain’t nobody better than 20-Squad. | 开什么玩笑 谁都比不上20小队 |
[02:49] | Well, word is you’re not gonna be rolling with us right away. | 有消息说你不会马上归队 |
[02:51] | – Hicks mentioned some special detail? – Yeah. | -希克斯有什么具体指示吗 -有 |
[02:53] | And putting together new crowd control | 把我在海外新学的人群控制 |
[02:54] | and de-escalation techniques I learned overseas. | 和降低冲突技术整合在一起 |
[02:57] | That’s a big job. | 那是个大工程 |
[02:57] | Yeah, just a lot of time, paperwork, meetings with the brass. | 是 需要很多时间 文书工作 和高层会面 |
[03:00] | So, I’ll be stationed in HQ till I head back to Germany | 所以在我和战术领导学院竞赛冠军一起回德国之前 |
[03:03] | with our T.L.I. winner here. | 我都会在总部 |
[03:05] | But I’ll pitch in where I can with you guys, though. No worries. | 但我会尽我所能帮你们的 不用担心 |
[03:07] | All right. | 好的 |
[03:07] | – Good to have you back. – Yeah, man. | -很高兴你回来了 -是的 |
[03:08] | So good. | 太好了 |
[03:09] | Hey, see you, man. | 再见 老兄 |
[03:10] | Hey. Everything okay? | 出什么事了吗 |
[03:12] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. Wrong number. | 没事 打错了 |
[03:17] | – Just wanted to check in. – Yeah. | -只是想问候一下 -嗯 |
[03:19] | Sorry for all the calls. | 抱歉打了那么多电话 |
[03:21] | No, that’s what family’s for. | 不 这是家人应该做的 |
[03:24] | And the hit you took with Erika, | 艾丽卡的事对你的打击 |
[03:26] | that was no small thing. | 可不是小事 |
[03:28] | How are you holding up? | 你还好吗 |
[03:29] | I’m hanging in there. | 还撑得住 |
[03:31] | – Yeah? – Thanks for looking out. | -是吗 -谢谢你的关照 |
[03:33] | Yeah, of course. | 应该的 |
[03:40] | Patrol cleared the neighboring homes, | 巡逻队疏散了附近居民 |
[03:41] | but at least two gunshots have been fired | 但他们到达现场后 |
[03:43] | since they arrived on the scene. | 至少已经响了两枪 |
[03:44] | Homeowner Ramiro Vasquez has four registered firearms. | 房主拉米罗·瓦斯克斯有四支注册枪支 |
[03:47] | LAPD’s talked to him in some extortion and assault cases, | 洛城警局因勒索和袭击找他问过话 |
[03:50] | but no arrests. | 但没有逮捕记录 |
[03:50] | Maybe this guy strong-armed the wrong person, | 也许这家伙挑错了下手对象 |
[03:52] | and they came looking for payback. | 遭到了寻仇 |
[03:53] | All right, let’s get eyes inside. | 好了 现在派人进去 |
[03:55] | Deacon and I got the one-side. | 迪肯和我守在正面 |
[03:56] | Chris, Street, you cover the three. | 克里斯和斯特里特去后面 |
[03:57] | Tan, you’re on the four. Let’s move. | 谭 你去右侧 行动 |
[04:23] | 24-David and 26-David set on the three-side. | 24D与26D已到达房子背面 |
[04:27] | Two minor females in the living room. | 客厅有两名小女孩 |
[04:29] | The older one’s armed; she can’t be more than 11 or 12 years old. | 年长的携带武器 最多不过十一二岁 |
[04:32] | Stay away! | 走开 |
[04:34] | You see anything? | 有什么发现 |
[04:37] | The younger girl looks like she’s been abused. | 小点的那个好像被虐待过 |
[04:40] | Interior door’s shot to hell; that’s where she’s aiming. | 屋内房门上都是弹孔 她正拿枪瞄准那里 |
[04:43] | No visual on Ramiro. | 没有看到拉米罗 |
[04:44] | She must have him pinned down in one of the rooms. | 女孩应该把他困在一个房间里了 |
[04:46] | We’ll attempt contact. | 尝试与里面取得联系 |
[04:46] | The rest of you hold your position. | 其余人员原地待命 |
[04:48] | We don’t want to surround a scared child. | 别吓到这个孩子 |
[04:51] | Deacon. | 迪肯 |
[04:59] | I’m a police officer. My name is Sergeant Harrelson. | 我是警察 我叫哈里森警司 |
[05:03] | I’m gonna need you to put that gun down for me. | 我需要你现在把枪放下 |
[05:05] | – My dad will kill us. – Listen to me. | -我爸爸会杀了我们的 -听我说 |
[05:07] | We’re gonna have to come in there. | 我们需要进去 |
[05:09] | I’m coming through the front just to talk. | 我从正门进去 只是跟你聊聊 |
[05:11] | We’re not gonna let anyone hurt you, okay? | 不会让你受伤的 好吗 |
[05:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:19] | Take it easy. What’s your name? | 别害怕 你叫什么名字 |
[05:22] | Eme. That’s my sister Nimla. | 埃梅 这是我妹妹尼米拉 |
[05:25] | She tried to kill me. Take her to jail, where she belongs. | 她想杀了我 快把她关进牢里去 |
[05:28] | Don’t listen to him. Just listen to me. | 别听他胡说 听我说就好 |
[05:29] | No one’s gonna hurt you or Nimla. We promise. | 你和尼米拉都不会受伤的 我们保证 |
[05:32] | Your sister’s gonna need a doctor, Eme. | 埃梅 你妹妹需要去医院 |
[05:34] | You want us to get her some help, don’t you? | 你也希望妹妹能快点好起来 对吧 |
[05:37] | You’ll take her somewhere safe? | 你们会把她带到一个安全的地方吗 |
[05:39] | Yes, we will. Both of you. | 是的 你们都会安全的 |
[05:41] | But I need you to put that gun down on the floor for me. | 但首先你得先把枪放在地上 |
[05:45] | It’s okay. Put it down. | 相信我 把枪放在地上 |
[05:51] | Attagirl. Tan, get the girls. | 很好 谭把孩子接走 |
[05:54] | Girls, go, go, go. | 赶紧走 快点 |
[05:56] | – Go, go, move, move. – Come on. | -快走 -跟我走 |
[05:58] | You get those little bitches under control yet? | 你们控制住那两个小混蛋了吗 |
[06:05] | Why the hell are you holding me? | 为什么拘留我 |
[06:08] | Eme stole my gun, shot at me. | 埃梅偷了我的枪 要杀我 |
[06:10] | That got anything to do with the bruises on little Nimla? | 这恐怕和尼米拉身上的淤青有关吧 |
[06:14] | Eme’s loco. | 埃梅就是个疯子 |
[06:15] | And you didn’t answer my question. | 你还没回答我的问题 |
[06:18] | Time to let me go. | 该放我走了 |
[06:19] | Just need you to stick around | 你还得在这待会 |
[06:20] | until we’re done talking to your daughters. | 聊完了自然放你走 |
[06:26] | Sit tight. | 坐好了 |
[06:29] | – How’s our guest? – Guy’s a piece of work. | -他什么情况 -有点难搞 |
[06:32] | Cares more about getting sprung | 他只关心自己什么时候能走 |
[06:33] | – than he does his own children. – With good reason. | -对孩子漠不关心 -那是当然 |
[06:35] | Ballistics came back on that gun that little girl fired. | 弹道测试出来了 小女孩手里的枪 |
[06:38] | It’s registered to Ramiro, | 注册在拉米罗名下 |
[06:39] | and it was used in a murder last night. | 也是昨晚一场谋杀案的凶器 |
[06:42] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[06:45] | Give me that. | 把手机给我 |
[06:48] | “Finish it”? Finish what? | “把它了结了” 了结什么 |
[06:52] | What the hell does that mean? | 这到底是什么意思 |
[07:33] | Last night, Ramiro’s gun was used to kill Angela Roberts. | 昨晚 安吉拉·罗伯茨死于拉米罗的枪下 |
[07:37] | She wrote features for In Depthmagazine. | 她为《深度》杂志撰写专题 |
[07:39] | Was nominated for a Pulitzer last year. | 去年还被提名了普利策奖 |
[07:41] | I read her piece on the epidemic of violence | 我读过她的一篇关于 |
[07:42] | against Native American women. | 对印第安妇女施暴泛滥的文章 |
[07:44] | Definitely an eye-opener. | 确实挺大开眼界的 |
[07:45] | RHD’s running point on this. | 劫案凶杀专案组也正在调查此事 |
[07:47] | The working theory is that it was a home invasion. | 犯罪类型是入室杀人 |
[07:50] | Well, her place in Highland Park was cleaned out. | 她在高地公园的住宅被洗劫一空 |
[07:52] | Electronics, jewelry, they even emptied her safe. | 电子设备 珠宝 甚至连保险箱也空了 |
[07:55] | Yeah, my biggest concern with that report is that | 我最关注的是 调查结果显示 |
[07:57] | the footprints at the crime scene indicate four suspects. | 案发现场有四名嫌疑人的脚印 |
[08:00] | So, even with Ramiro locked up, that leaves | 所以说 除了被关起来的拉米罗 |
[08:01] | three suspects on the loose. | 还有三个在逃 |
[08:03] | State Department says Ramiro is ex-Guatemalan military. | 州警局说 拉米罗曾隶属危地马拉军队 |
[08:06] | Now, they suspect he’s a stateside fixer for his cronies back home, | 他们怀疑拉米罗是危地马拉军方在这的接头人 |
[08:10] | but Feds have never had anything solid to pin on him. | 但联调局还没有找到确凿的证据 |
[08:12] | Well, L.A.’s got the largest Guatemalan community in the U.S. | 全美最大的危地马拉社区就在洛杉矶 |
[08:16] | That means lots of political enemies to squeeze, | 也就是说这里有大量政敌 |
[08:18] | undocumented workers to extort. | 和非法劳工可能成为他们压榨勒索的对象 |
[08:20] | But if your M.O. is to target your own people, | 但如果凶手只针对自己人 |
[08:23] | why the hell would you kill an American reporter? | 他为何会杀害一名美国记者 |
[08:26] | And what about the text? “Finish it.” | 还有 怎么解释那条短信的内容 |
[08:28] | I mean, if that went to his three killer buddies… | 如果短信是发给那三名杀人同伙的话… |
[08:30] | If this is more than a robbery, | 如果这不仅仅是简单的入室盗窃 |
[08:32] | Ramiro killed Angela for some reason. | 拉米罗杀安吉拉一定另有企图 |
[08:34] | Best way to figure out the why | 找到杀人动机的最好方法 |
[08:37] | could be where it happened. | 就是去案发现场 |
[08:48] | RHD report called it. | 劫杀组已下了结论 |
[08:50] | The killers used blind spots to avoid the security cams, | 凶手知道监控盲点 避开了摄像头 |
[08:52] | cut the cable line, | 剪掉了电缆线 |
[08:54] | disabled the entire system, then made entry. | 破坏了整个系统 然后进了房子 |
[09:05] | It sure seems like she made the most of the years she had. | 看来她的人生很充实 |
[09:10] | Lot of people are gonna miss her. | 会有许多人想她的 |
[09:12] | RHD said that Angela’s phone was smashed | 劫杀组说有人将安吉拉的手机 |
[09:14] | over here by the desk. | 摔坏在这张桌子旁 |
[09:16] | They must have swarmed her. | 一定是有多个人控制了她 |
[09:18] | Never even got a call off to 911. | 导致她根本没机会报警 |
[09:20] | “Thank you for telling the world we matter. | “谢谢你告诉全世界我们很重要” |
[09:22] | You didn’t forget us. We’ll never forget you.” | “你没忘记我们 我们永远也不会忘记你” |
[09:25] | Everything in here screams a robbery. | 这儿的一切都指向了抢劫 |
[09:28] | But Ramiro’s an abuser. | 但拉米罗暴力成瘾 |
[09:30] | He wouldn’t need a crew to take down just one woman. | 想制服一个女人不至于派这么多人 |
[09:31] | You’re right, it’s overkill. | 没错 有点小题大做 |
[09:34] | Feels like Angela knew something | 可能安吉拉知道或手上有 |
[09:36] | or-or had something that Ramiro wanted. | 拉米罗想要的东西 |
[09:37] | The question is what. | 问题在于是什么 |
[09:39] | Maybe his daughters know something. | 也许他的女儿知道点什么 |
[09:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:48] | I’ll be right back. | 我一会就回来 |
[09:51] | Thanks for your patience. | 谢谢你们的耐心 |
[09:53] | It took me a while to calm them down, Eme especially. | 我花了点时间安抚她们 特别是埃梅 |
[09:56] | Glad they’re doing better. | 她们好一些了就好 |
[09:58] | Once I got them talking, we made some good progress. | 我和她们谈了后 有了一些收获 |
[10:01] | – Did you get a chance to ask our questions? – I did. | -有问我们提到的问题吗 -问了 |
[10:04] | Eme said there were some men at her house yesterday | 埃梅说昨天有一些男人去了她家 |
[10:06] | talking with Ramiro, but she didn’t know them. | 和拉米罗谈话 但她不认识这些人 |
[10:09] | Did she say how many? | 有说多少个人吗 |
[10:10] | Three, all of them Guatemalan. | 三个 都是危地马拉人 |
[10:12] | Eme said they were looking at pictures on their phones. | 埃梅说他们在看手机上的照片 |
[10:15] | Pictures? Of a place or people? | 照片 人还是地点的照片 |
[10:17] | People, but she didn’t recognize any of them. | 人 但她一个也不认识 |
[10:21] | And that’s it for now. | 就知道这么多了 |
[10:21] | I don’t want to push them too much, | 我不想太勉强她们 |
[10:23] | the way they’ve already been traumatized. | 她们受的伤已经够多了 |
[10:27] | Were they able to tell you anything about their mom at all? | 她们有没有跟你提起她们的妈妈 |
[10:30] | Eme was five the last time she saw her mother, | 埃梅最后一次见到母亲时才五岁 |
[10:33] | has no idea what happened to her. | 不知道她后来怎么样了 |
[10:35] | Nimla was too young to remember anything. | 尼米拉那时太小了 什么都不记得了 |
[10:37] | We’re searching for relatives, | 我们在寻找她们的亲戚 |
[10:38] | but they’re probably looking at a foster placement in the short term. | 不过暂时她们可能要找个寄养家庭了 |
[10:42] | I just hope I can keep them together. | 希望她们不会被分开 |
[10:48] | My gut says those three guys | 我的直觉告诉我这三个人 |
[10:49] | helped Ramiro murder that reporter. | 帮助拉米罗杀了记者 |
[10:51] | And “Finish it” means maybe they have more people to go after. | “了结” 或许意味着他们还有别的目标 |
[10:54] | Yeah. | 对 |
[10:58] | Can you get the info on the photos to the team | 你能把照片的事告诉队里 |
[11:01] | so we can get a warrant on Ramiro’s phone? | 然后去申请拉米罗手机的搜查令吗 |
[11:03] | What are you gonna do? | 你要去做什么 |
[11:03] | I want to talk to Eme and Nimla. | 我想和埃梅 尼米拉谈谈 |
[11:05] | I know DCFS will do everything they can, | 我知道儿童和家庭服务部会尽全力 |
[11:08] | but talking to someone who’s actually lived through the same thing | 但和有相同经历的人谈谈 |
[11:11] | might help. | 或许会有帮助 |
[11:12] | Maybe stir up some memories | 也许能让她们记起一些 |
[11:13] | about her mom and how to find her. | 关于母亲的事 帮我们找到她 |
[11:18] | There he is– “Special Tactics and Training Liaison.” | 特别战术训练联络员在这儿呢 |
[11:21] | Yeah, right. If there’s a pool going | 对 没错 今天要是赌一下 |
[11:23] | on how many times someone can say that today, | 今天谁说这个词的次数最多 |
[11:25] | my money’s on Street. | 那非斯特里特莫属 |
[11:26] | – You know it’s all love. – Always, man. | -那是因为爱你 -当然 |
[11:28] | So, you got something for us? | 有什么线索吗 |
[11:29] | Yeah, those little girls put us on the right track. | 那些小女孩把我们拉回了正轨 |
[11:32] | A warrant from Ramiro’s phone got us faces. | 搜查拉米罗的手机找到了这些照片 |
[11:34] | – Well, I’m guessing no names since you didn’t lead with that. – Nada. | -既然你没说 那就是没查到名字了 -对 |
[11:37] | But I got RHD’s download of Angela’s phone | 但我拿到了劫杀组下载的 |
[11:39] | and cloud files. One thing jumped out. | 安吉拉手机上的数据和云文件 有一件事值得注意 |
[11:41] | All of her work files are missing. | 她所有的工作文件都消失了 |
[11:43] | Well, if her murder’s connected to her work, | 如果她的死和工作有关 |
[11:44] | then maybe our mystery men | 那也许嫌疑人 |
[11:45] | and woman were part of a story of hers. | 与她写的报道有关 |
[11:48] | One that got Angela killed | 这才害死了安吉拉 |
[11:49] | and turned those four into additional targets. | 还让这四个人也成了目标 |
[11:50] | Okay, I’ll call Angela’s editor. | 好 我去联系安吉拉的编辑 |
[11:52] | Maybe he can tell us what she was working on. | 也许他能告诉我们她最近在调查什么 |
[11:54] | All right. Get on it. | 好 去忙吧 |
[11:56] | Going off Ramiro’s history, | 根据拉米罗的犯罪史 |
[11:57] | crimes against his own people, | 他都是对自己国家的人下手 |
[11:59] | I think it’s pretty likely | 我认为目标受害者 |
[12:00] | that our unknown subjects are Guatemalan. | 很可能是危地马拉人 |
[12:02] | That’s probably a safe bet. | 有道理 |
[12:03] | Angela wrote stories to put out hard truths, | 安吉拉写报道是为了揭露残酷的事实 |
[12:06] | and Guatemala’s a volatile country | 而危地马拉是个动荡不安的国家 |
[12:07] | with a lot of bad recent history. | 最近暴乱事件层出不穷 |
[12:08] | The news of her being killed is already out there. | 她被杀的新闻已经放出去了 |
[12:10] | Do you think the four people in those photos know they’re in danger? | 你认为照片里的四个人知道自己有危险吗 |
[12:12] | If so, they’re probably already hiding underground. | 如果知道的话 可能他们已经藏起来了 |
[12:15] | I might know somebody that can help us find them. | 我或许能找到人能帮忙找到他们 |
[12:20] | Sir? I, uh, | 长官 我 |
[12:22] | just wanted to get your okay on something. | 想来征得你的同意 |
[12:26] | I was asking the social worker | 我刚才问社工 |
[12:28] | if we could keep Eme and Nimla here a little longer. | 能不能让埃梅和尼米拉在这多待几天 |
[12:31] | I’m just, uh… I’m trying to get some intel on their mom. | 我想查查她们妈妈的下落 |
[12:35] | See if we can keep ’em together and out of the system. | 看看能不能让她们待在一起 不进入寄养系统 |
[12:38] | And I know it’s not my job. | 我知道这不是我的工作 |
[12:39] | I just… wanted to try. | 我只是想试试 |
[12:45] | Those girls got the short end of the stick in the dad lottery. | 那两个女孩运气不好 有个这样的爸爸 |
[12:48] | It’s a father’s job to look after his daughter. | 爸爸的责任就是照顾好自己的女儿 |
[12:52] | Protect her from anyone looking to do her harm. | 保护她不受任何人伤害 |
[12:56] | The girls can stay here the rest of the day, | 她们今天都可以待在这里 |
[12:57] | but that’s as much time as I can give you. | 但我只能给你这么长时间 |
[12:59] | Thank you, sir. I’ll, uh, let you get back to, uh… | 谢谢 我就不打扰了 |
[13:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:06] | I was gonna try and take Darryl myself, but I’m caught up here. | 我本想亲自送达瑞尔的 但现在有点事 |
[13:08] | Well, I’m very impressed by how hard Darryl’s fighting | 达瑞尔为了参与儿子生活所付出的努力 |
[13:12] | to be part of his son’s life, and I’m happy to pitch in. | 让我印象深刻 我也很乐意帮忙 |
[13:14] | Thanks, Winnie. I owe you one. | 谢谢温妮 我欠你个人情 |
[13:17] | Hey, listen, have you seen or heard from Pop today? | 你今天有见过或者联系过老爸吗 |
[13:19] | – I left him some voice mails, but he hasn’t hit me back. – No. | -我留了几封语音 但他还没回 -没有 |
[13:21] | – I haven’t talked to him in a few days. – Wait a minute. | -我已经好几天没联系到他了 -等下 |
[13:23] | I thought he’d been over there, helping you unpack | 我以为他去你那了 |
[13:25] | from your move down from Vegas. | 帮你收拾从维加斯带来的行李 |
[13:26] | Yeah, he was pretty helpful the first few days, | 刚开始几天他帮了不少忙 |
[13:28] | – but the last couple… – Don’t tell me. | -但后面几天 -了解 |
[13:30] | – Y’all got into it? – No. | -你们吵架了 -没有 |
[13:31] | We’ve been pleasant. Surprised me, actually. | 我们很开心 说实话 我没想到 |
[13:34] | But… Hondo… | 但是 洪都 |
[13:37] | Dad hasn’t been at Mom’s all week, either. | 爸爸这一周也没去妈妈那 |
[13:39] | We thought he was with you. | 我们以为他待在你那了 |
[13:41] | No, something must be going on with him. | 没有 他肯定有什么事 |
[13:43] | Look, I’m probably not supposed to say anything, | 我不应该说什么 |
[13:46] | but Darryl isn’t the only one Dad canceled on. | 但是爸爸不止推了达瑞尔的事 |
[13:49] | Yeah, he blew off some plans with Mama, too. | 还放了妈妈几次鸽子 |
[13:51] | After everything he did to get that woman to trust him again. | 他之前做了那么多想重新赢得妈妈的信任 |
[13:53] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 没道理啊 |
[13:55] | Hondo, I don’t know if you remember– | 洪都 不知道你记不记得 |
[13:56] | we were just teenagers then– | 我们十几岁的时候 |
[13:59] | but those last few weeks before he left us… | 在他离开我们前的几周 |
[14:01] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[14:02] | He started picking fights and making himself scarce. | 他开始挑事 躲我们远远的 |
[14:04] | And then he just left town with another woman. | 然后他就和另一个女人离开了 |
[14:07] | I’m not saying that’s what’s happening here, | 我没说现在就是这样 |
[14:09] | but, um, I’ve seen this pattern before. | 但我以前见过这种情况 |
[14:11] | Pop’s playboy days are long behind him. | 老爸的花花公子时代已经过去很久了 |
[14:13] | He hasn’t had eyes for no one | 自从他回到这里 |
[14:14] | but Mama since he came back here. | 他的眼里就只有妈妈 |
[14:16] | Well, we thought he only had eyes for her back then, too. | 我们那时候也以为他眼里只有妈妈 |
[14:22] | I believe he’s changed, Winnie. | 我相信他变了 温妮 |
[14:24] | Change doesn’t always last. | 本性难移 |
[14:41] | -You making any headway on finding their mom? – Nope. | -找到她们妈妈了吗 -没有 |
[14:46] | Hopefully, I’ll keep my job long enough to find some leads. | 希望能在被炒鱿鱼前找到一些线索 |
[14:49] | That sounds like a story. | 听起来你话里有话 |
[14:50] | I think Hicks knows I broke up with Molly. | 我觉得希克斯知道我和莫莉分手了 |
[14:53] | He was so chilly with me just now in his office. | 他刚才在办公室里对我很冷淡 |
[14:55] | – I’m lucky I didn’t get frostbite. – Yeah, well, | – 算我走运没被冻伤 -好吧, |
[14:57] | I’m gonna be a good friend and not say | 我会当个好哥们 不对你说 |
[14:58] | I told you not to date the boss’s daughter, but… | 早就跟你说了别和领导的女儿约会 但是… |
[15:01] | You’re very kind. | 你可真好 |
[15:02] | Tan said the same thing. | 谭说了同样的话 |
[15:04] | And Hicks was fine. | 希克斯很好 |
[15:06] | Professional. | 很专业 |
[15:07] | He’s probably just plotting some future torture for me. | 他可能只是在策划以后怎么折磨我 |
[15:10] | I should say something, though, right? I… | 我应该说点什么 对吗 我… |
[15:12] | Not wait for him to bring it up? | 不能等他提起这件事 |
[15:14] | You’re gonna start taking my advice | 你和希克斯还有莫莉的事 |
[15:15] | about Hicks and Molly now? | 现在想听我的建议了 |
[15:17] | Look, you having any second thoughts? | 事情还有挽回的局面吗 |
[15:19] | About the breakup? No. | 你是说分手吗 没有 |
[15:21] | No, Molly deserves someone who is 100% in. | 不 莫莉应该找个对她全心全意的人 |
[15:25] | And once I realized that wasn’t me, | 当我意识到这人不是我时 |
[15:27] | – it wasn’t fair to drag things out. – All right. | -一直拖着对她不公平 -好吧 |
[15:29] | You’re gonna say something to Hicks, say that. | 如果你要找希克斯聊 把刚才那段话告诉他 |
[15:31] | It might keep you out of the boss’s penalty box. | 可能能帮你免去领导的责罚 |
[15:34] | You get wise over there in Germany? | 你在德国变睿智了吗 |
[15:35] | Nah, you just got wise enough | 不 只不过是你终于学聪明了 |
[15:36] | to finally notice my brilliance. | 发现我才智过人了 |
[15:38] | That must be it. | 肯定是这样 |
[15:43] | How’d you hear about this place? | 你怎么知道这个地方的 |
[15:44] | There was a debate in my church group about the legality | 我的教会小组举办了一场 |
[15:47] | of these humanitarian organizations. | 关于人道主义组织合法性的辩论 |
[15:48] | They set up these waystations for undocumented immigrants, | 他们为非法移民设立了这些驿站 |
[15:51] | provide food, water, medical supplies. | 提供食物 水和药物 |
[15:54] | Well, you got to figure they’re pretty well-known | 你应该知道他们 |
[15:55] | in the local Latin American community. | 在当地的拉丁美洲社区很有名 |
[15:57] | Sounds like a place I’d go for help if I needed to hide. | 如果是我想藏起来 就会去这里寻求帮助 |
[16:01] | Everyone who works here is legal. | 在这里工作的人都是合法公民 |
[16:03] | – I have their paperwork. – We’re not here to hassle anyone. | -我有他们的证件 -我们不是来找任何人麻烦的 |
[16:05] | We just have a few questions. | 我们只是想问几个问题 |
[16:07] | You Oscar Deleon? | 你是奥斯卡·德利翁吗 |
[16:08] | I am. | 是我 |
[16:11] | The last time the cops said they weren’t here to hassle me, | 上次警察也说不想找我麻烦 |
[16:13] | I got shut down for a full day. | 结果这里被关门了一整天 |
[16:15] | Well, we wouldn’t be on your doorstep if it wasn’t important. | 如果不是有重要的事我们也不会找上门来 |
[16:17] | Sir, there are lives at stake. | 人命关天 |
[16:18] | Yeah, whose lives? | 谁的命 |
[16:20] | Four Guatemalan immigrants. | 四名危地马拉移民 |
[16:22] | We think they were working with a magazine reporter on a story. | 我们认为他们在和一篇报道的作者合作 |
[16:28] | That reporter, she was murdered yesterday. | 那名作者 昨天被谋杀了 |
[16:30] | And we think that the men that did it | 我们认为凶手下一步 |
[16:31] | are coming after those four next. | 就是对这四个人下手 |
[16:32] | You think they came through one of our waystations? | 你觉得他们来过我们驿站吗 |
[16:34] | People come to you for help, | 很多人都会来找你寻求帮助 |
[16:35] | so, yeah, we think maybe they did. | 所以我们觉得他们可能来过 |
[16:38] | Well, if you’re right… | 如果你说的是真的 |
[16:39] | they made a choice to hide on their own | 他们选择自己躲起来 |
[16:41] | instead of coming to the police. | 而不是去找警察 |
[16:44] | You know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[16:44] | Because authority in Guatemala represents danger? | 因为在危地马拉政府就代表着危险吗 |
[16:47] | We get that. | 我们理解 |
[16:50] | Oh, do you? | 是吗 |
[16:52] | Yeah, I’m from Guatemala. | 我就是从危地马拉来的 |
[16:54] | Faced off with their so-called government myself | 我和那个所谓的政府对抗过 |
[16:56] | before I had to run for my life. | 后来不得不远走他乡亡命天涯 |
[16:58] | Look, my family immigrated here, too. | 我家里也是移民过来的 |
[17:00] | My mom’s still got relatives in Hong Kong. | 我妈妈在香港还有亲戚 |
[17:02] | They tell us stories about what’s happening there. | 他们跟我们说了当地发生的一些事 |
[17:04] | Rights stripped away, protests quashed. | 权利被剥削 抗议被镇压【??啊呸??】 |
[17:06] | I know things in your country aren’t much different. | 我知道在你的国家 情况大致相同 |
[17:08] | They’re not always much different here, Officer. | 在这里情况也不会有太大差别 警官 |
[17:13] | The men that killed that reporter, | 杀死记者的凶手 |
[17:15] | we think that they’re muscle | 我们认为是 |
[17:16] | for some heavy hitters down in Guatemala. | 危地马拉一些重要人物的手下 |
[17:19] | They had no problem taking one life already. | 他们已经毫无顾忌地杀害了一个人 |
[17:21] | Everything you do here’s about saving lives. | 你所做的都是为了拯救生命 |
[17:23] | Help us do the same. | 我们也是一样 帮帮我们吧 |
[17:27] | I don’t know them. | 我不认识他们 |
[17:29] | But I hope someone can help them. | 但是希望有人能帮到他们 |
[17:32] | Okay. Thank you for your time. | 好的 非常感谢您的配合 |
[17:44] | I don’t think he’s sold on us yet, but he’s thinking about it. | 我觉得他还不信任我们 但是已经动摇了 |
[17:46] | Better than nothing. | 总比一无所获好 |
[17:50] | Shooting in Little Guatemala. | 小危地马拉仓库发生枪击案 |
[17:58] | 30-David on site. | 30D就位 |
[18:04] | Making entry. | 进入 |
[18:07] | Move, move, move, move. | 快走 快走 |
[18:11] | Where are the shooters? | 枪手在哪 |
[18:12] | There’s only one. I don’t know where he went. | 只有一个人 我不知道他去哪了 |
[18:14] | How many other employees? | 还有多少员工 |
[18:15] | Two, including the owner. | 两个 包括店主 |
[18:21] | 30-David, active shooter, gunfire! | 30D 发现活跃枪手 已开火 |
[18:23] | Deep interior, at least two civilians on site. | 屋内深处 至少两名平民在场 |
[18:26] | – Only one shooter seen. – 20-David on scene. | -只见到一名枪手 -20D到达现场 |
[18:28] | Street and I are three out. | 我和斯特里特在后侧外面 |
[18:30] | He’s still chasing someone. | 他还在追人 |
[18:31] | All right, let’s move. | 行动 |
[18:39] | Move, move. Come on. | 走 快走 |
[18:46] | Ma’am. I’m LAPD. Are you all right? | 女士 洛城警局 你还好吗 |
[18:49] | My leg. My leg. | 我的腿 我的腿 |
[18:51] | This is 20-David. Female gunshot victim, | 20D 女性枪击受害者 |
[18:53] | right calf wound, conscious, breathing. | 右小腿 意识清醒 有呼吸 |
[18:55] | We got you. | 我们帮你 |
[18:56] | – Help’s on the way. – Okay. | -救援已经在路上了 -好的 |
[19:10] | There’s another person hiding behind the stacks. | 货堆后面还藏了个人 |
[19:12] | Tan, F.B. on tap. | 谭 闪光弹随时待命 |
[19:28] | LAPD SWAT! Drop your weapon! | 洛城警局特警队 放下武器 |
[19:40] | Hands! | 举起手来 |
[19:41] | Hands behind your head! Don’t move! | 双手抱头 不许动 |
[19:47] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[19:49] | This is 20-David, we’re Code 4. Shooter in custody. | 20D 无需支援 已将枪手制服 |
[19:53] | Hondo? | 洪都 |
[20:00] | – We got a match? – Saved one. | -有匹配的吗 -救下了一个 |
[20:02] | That’s a start. | 这只是个开始 |
[20:09] | Luca, got a call from RHD. | 卢卡 接到了劫杀组的电话 |
[20:12] | The guy we arrested at the warehouse, he’s not talking, | 我们在货仓抓到的那个人不肯开口 |
[20:14] | but his boot print matches one we found at Angela’s house. | 但是他的指纹跟我们在安吉拉家里找到的匹配 |
[20:16] | And I assume he lawyered up? | 我猜他请了律师 |
[20:17] | He won’t speak to ask for one. | 他连开口请律师都不肯 |
[20:19] | He wouldn’t even give his name. | 也不肯说出自己的名字 |
[20:20] | Man, Ramiro focused on getting that text off before his arrest. | 拉米罗被捕之前尽全力把短信发出去 |
[20:23] | Now this guy won’t spill anything? | 现在这个人又什么都不肯说 |
[20:24] | Makes you wonder what’s behind all this. | 不禁好奇这后面到底是什么力量 |
[20:28] | Your friends were no longer at the motel. | 你的朋友们已经不在汽车旅店了 |
[20:30] | We sent units to check, Ricky, but there was no sign of them. | 我门派巡警去看过了 里基 没找到他们 |
[20:33] | We split up when we found out about Angela. | 发现安吉拉出事之后我们就分开了 |
[20:35] | The owner of the warehouse, he knows my family. | 仓库的主人认识我家里人 |
[20:38] | He was going to give me a ride out of town. | 他本来要开车带我出城 |
[20:39] | What do you know about the men that are hunting you and your friends? | 你知道追杀你和你朋友的人吗 |
[20:42] | Nothing. I swear. | 不知道 我发誓 |
[20:44] | Someone sent your photos to them. | 有人把你的照片发给了他们 |
[20:47] | Okay, they were hired to kill all of you. | 他们都是受雇来杀你们四个的 |
[20:50] | We made some enemies. | 我们树了一些敌 |
[20:51] | – Back home. – What do you mean? | -在我们国家 -什么意思 |
[20:54] | How? | 怎么竖的敌 |
[20:56] | Edwin and Marta are training to be doctors. | 艾德文和玛尔塔是学医的 |
[20:59] | They came to help with all the sickness going on in the backcountry. | 他们是来帮助偏远地区病患的 |
[21:02] | Carlos and I, we grew up together, | 卡洛斯个我 我们是发小 |
[21:05] | working the farms. | 之前是种地的 |
[21:07] | Well, those don’t seem like life choices that make enemies. | 这些职业听起来并不会与人树敌 |
[21:11] | Carlos’s brother led a human rights group, | 卡洛斯的兄弟领导了一个人权组织 |
[21:15] | and there was a mine that was poisoning our farms. | 我们的农场上有个矿井在排放有毒物质 |
[21:20] | The corrupt politicians who run our country | 我们国家那些腐败的官员 |
[21:23] | just let them keep destroying our crops. | 放任不管 任由毒物毁坏我们的农作物 |
[21:26] | So we blocked the mine, shut it down. | 于是我们把矿井封了 |
[21:30] | Soldiers came… | 士兵来了 |
[21:34] | fired tear gas. | 投放了催泪瓦斯 |
[21:36] | Gunshots. | 还开了枪 |
[21:42] | Beat people. | 拷打民众 |
[21:45] | But we recorded everything. | 但我们把所有罪行录了下来 |
[21:48] | We were trying to get it to the media. | 我们想在媒体上公开视频 |
[21:51] | Did the government get in your way? | 政府阻止了你们 |
[21:52] | The reporters who agreed to broadcast the video | 同意播出视频的记者 |
[21:54] | were arrested. | 都被捕了 |
[21:57] | Then Carlos’s brother was murdered. | 然后卡洛斯的兄弟被杀害了 |
[22:00] | We were afraid we would be next. | 我们担心下个受害者就是我们自己 |
[22:03] | So you came to L.A. | 所以你们来了洛杉矶 |
[22:04] | and you thought that coverage in the U.S. Media | 寄希望于美国的媒体报道 |
[22:07] | might get someone to help your people. | 可能会找人来救你的人民 |
[22:10] | How did you team up with Angela? | 你们是怎么找上安吉拉的 |
[22:12] | Carlos staked out the magazine office. | 是卡洛斯挑的这家杂志社 |
[22:15] | He wanted his brother’s death to matter. | 他想让自己的兄弟死得其所 |
[22:18] | Angela bought us a phone, said to only call using it. | 安吉拉给我们买了手机 说只用来打电话 |
[22:22] | – Who has the phone now? – Carlos. | -现在手机在谁手上 -卡洛斯 |
[22:25] | When Angela did not answer his calls, he went to her house. | 安吉拉没接他的电话 于是他去了她家 |
[22:31] | Saw the police cars. | 看到了警车 |
[22:34] | We didn’t know who killed her, | 我们不知道是谁杀了她 |
[22:36] | but Carlos said we had to hide again. | 但卡洛斯说我们得再藏起来 |
[22:38] | I’ll look at her financials to track the burner phone purchase. | 我去查下她的消费记录 追踪一次性手机的购买地 |
[22:40] | Maybe get a location on Carlos from that. | 或许能进一步查到卡洛斯的位置 |
[22:43] | Angela, she-she was just trying to help us. | 安吉拉 她只是想帮助我们 |
[22:45] | W-We never meant for anything to happen to… | 我们也不知道她会遭遇不测 |
[22:46] | Hey-hey-hey, it’s not on you… or your friends. | 这不怪你和你的朋友 |
[22:51] | It’s on the people who killed her. | 这是杀害她的人的错 |
[22:54] | And it’s on us to find ’em. | 现在交给我们去找出他们 |
[23:01] | Everything all right? | 没事吧 |
[23:04] | Joan just talked Eme and Nimla through Ramiro’s arrest, | 琼刚跟埃梅和尼米拉解释了拉米罗被捕的事 |
[23:07] | what it means. | 告诉她们这意味着什么 |
[23:09] | They’re confused, terrified of being separated. | 她们不是很理解 也很害怕被分开 |
[23:12] | They’ve had a rough road, for sure. | 不管怎样 她们前路坎坷 |
[23:13] | Thanks to their father, it might stay that way. | 多亏了她们的父亲 这种情况可能会一直持续 |
[23:16] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[23:16] | He’s been altering their official records for years. | 这些年来他一直在篡改她们的档案 |
[23:20] | It’s making it very difficult to track their real history. | 所以很难了解她们真实的过往 |
[23:23] | But if he went to all that trouble, | 不过他这么大费周章 |
[23:25] | hopefully it means their mom’s out there somewhere. | 希望这说明她们的妈妈还在 |
[23:30] | I’m doing a good thing. | 我是在做好事 |
[23:31] | Yes, you are, and I hope it works out. | 当然 希望你能成功 |
[23:34] | Those are sweet kids. | 她们都是好孩子 |
[23:35] | – They deserve a shot at a real life. – Then why the look? | -应该好好享受人生 -那你为什么这副表情 |
[23:38] | Who’s in the hospital? | 谁进医院了 |
[23:39] | I saw someone trying to call your phone. | 我看到有人给你打电话 |
[23:41] | I told you that it’s nothing. | 跟你说了没事了 |
[23:42] | If it’s nothing, then answer me. | 要是真没事 那就回答我的问题 |
[23:46] | My mom has been sick for a while, apparently. | 是我妈 她病了一些时日了 |
[23:51] | they transferred her from the prison infirmary | 他们把她从监狱医院转到了 |
[23:54] | to Pleasant Green Hospital. | 和蔼绿色医院 |
[23:56] | I’m really sorry to hear that. | 很抱歉 |
[23:58] | You talk to her, see her? | 你去看她 跟她聊过了 |
[24:00] | No. I told you, I’m done trying to save her. | 没有 我说了 我再也不想帮她了 |
[24:03] | So instead you’re trying to save these girls, | 所以你想帮这两个女孩 |
[24:05] | looking for a mother they haven’t seen in seven years. | 找到失散七年的妈妈作为代替 |
[24:08] | That’s a little simplistic, don’t you think? | 你不觉得你把事情想得太简单了吗 |
[24:10] | Sometimes life is simple. | 有时候生活就是这么简单 |
[24:11] | Sometimes our choices are simple. | 有时候我们的选择也是如此简单 |
[24:14] | Karen has never come through for you, | 凯伦从未为你考虑过 |
[24:17] | and it’s good you don’t want to get sucked back in. | 你不想再让她搅合你的生活是件好事 |
[24:18] | But burying your feelings in someone else’s problems | 但是把自己的感情寄托在为别人解决困难之上 |
[24:21] | doesn’t make them go away. | 并不能让这些情绪消散 |
[24:24] | You mean, like pretending your feelings for me don’t exist | 就好比假装你对我毫无感觉 |
[24:26] | doesn’t make them go away, either? | 不能让你的感情消失一样 |
[24:28] | Don’t go there. | 别扯远了 |
[24:29] | Just saying. | 我只是说说 |
[24:36] | Mr. Garrett. | 加勒特先生 |
[24:39] | Sorry it took so long to get down here. | 抱歉这么久才赶到 |
[24:40] | You, uh, you can imagine, things at the magazine have been crazy. | 你也能想象得出 杂志社现在乱成一团 |
[24:44] | No, I appreciate you coming down. | 没事 很感谢你能来 |
[24:46] | I was hoping that you could tell me about | 希望你能跟我说说 |
[24:47] | the article that Angela was writing. | 安吉拉在写的文章 |
[24:49] | Maybe help us build a suspect list. | 或许能帮我们确定嫌犯范围 |
[24:52] | I wish I could, but, uh, you know, | 希望我能帮上忙 但是 |
[24:54] | Angela was always secretive about her work. | 安吉拉一向都对自己的工作保密 |
[24:56] | You know, she never sent us an article until it was ready for legal. | 在文章可以发表之前 她从不给我们看 |
[24:59] | But human rights violations– now, that’s Angela’s turf. | 但是侵犯人权 那是安吉拉的领域 |
[25:03] | Said it was the right work to be doing. | 她说她是在做正确的事 |
[25:05] | – She sounds like someone special. – Yeah. | -听上去她是个很特别的人 -没错 |
[25:07] | Were you able to find those records I asked for? | 你能查到我说的那些记录吗 |
[25:08] | My secretary pulled her expense report receipts. | 我的秘书调出了她的报销凭证 |
[25:12] | What are you trying to track down? | 你想查什么 |
[25:13] | A cell phone purchase. | 她购买了一部手机 |
[25:14] | Angela may have been talking to her sources on it. | 安吉拉可能用这部手机跟她的线人联系 |
[25:16] | This will help us run it down. I appreciate it. Thank you. | 这对我们很有用 非常感谢 |
[25:21] | For what it’s worth, I, uh… | 不管怎样 我… |
[25:24] | I might know why someone is willing to kill over this article. | 我可能知道为什么有人会因为这篇文章杀了她 |
[25:27] | All right. Lay it on me. | 好 请详细说来 |
[25:29] | Well, there’s an aid package | 有一项援助计划 |
[25:30] | that’s pending U.S. Congressional approval. | 正在等待国会审批 |
[25:32] | – Aid for Guatemala? – Yes. | -援助危地马拉 -是的 |
[25:34] | Now, if Angela’s sources had video of | 如果安吉拉的线人有军队 |
[25:37] | the army quashing humanitarian protests violently… | 暴力镇压人道主义抗议活动的视频 |
[25:40] | That might make a senator or two think twice about | 可能会让一两个议员重新考虑 |
[25:42] | sending that money. | 发放援助 |
[25:44] | Enough to give someone a reason to get violent. | 足够给某人理由犯下罪行了 |
[25:49] | Hey, what’s good, D? You and Winnie on the move? | 什么事 小达 你和温妮出发了吗 |
[25:51] | Not exactly. | 还没 |
[25:52] | Your pops is here. | 你老爸来了 |
[25:53] | Oh, good, I’ve been trying to track him down. | 正好 我正要找他 |
[25:55] | Well, he’s here, and him and your sister | 他和你姐姐 |
[25:57] | have been really getting into it. | 闹得非常不愉快 |
[25:58] | I don’t have to report my comings and goings to my own kids. | 我不必跟自己的儿女汇报我的行踪 |
[26:00] | – I’m a grown man. – What’s going on? | -我是个成年人了 -怎么回事 |
[26:02] | It looks like he’s packing all his stuff, | 他好像是在收拾行李 |
[26:04] | like he’s never gonna come back. | 再也不回来了 |
[26:06] | – Hold on a second. – You are acting like a fool. | -稍等 -你就像个傻子 |
[26:08] | You can’t just up and leave folks. | 你不能说来就来说走就走 |
[26:09] | Get Winnie for me. | 让温妮接电话 |
[26:11] | Except I forgot, | 算了 我是忘了 |
[26:11] | I forgot who I’m talking to. That’s your go-to move. | 我忘了我在跟谁说话了 你一向都是这样 |
[26:13] | Hey, you didn’t want me back here in the first place, | 既然你不想让我回来 |
[26:15] | so what do you care if I leave? | 还在意我走不走干什么 |
[26:16] | You know what, old man, I shouldn’t care. | 知道吗 老头子 我不该在意的 |
[26:18] | But you ain’t breaking my mama’s heart or mine again | 但是这次你伤了我和我妈妈的心 |
[26:21] | – without hearing what I think of you. – Ms. Harrelson. | -我一定要把心里话告诉你 -哈里森女士 |
[26:23] | Can I talk to you for a second? | 能借一步说话吗 |
[26:25] | Hey, wait, wait, wait, what you doing? | 等下 你干什么 |
[26:27] | You calling to rat me out? | 你打电话出卖我 |
[26:28] | Hey, well, go ahead. | 随你便吧 |
[26:29] | You can tell my son I don’t need his two cents either. | 你尽管告诉我儿子我也不需要他来多管闲事 |
[26:36] | Hondo, I don’t know what to do. | 洪都 我不知道该怎么办了 |
[26:38] | He won’t talk about anything. He won’t listen to a word I say. | 他什么都不愿意说 也听不进我的话 |
[26:40] | – He’s really just gonna take off? – Yeah. | -他决意要走 -是的 |
[26:42] | He says he’s got things to do, won’t say more than that. | 他说他有事要办 其它的就不愿多说了 |
[26:45] | I’ll get into it. | 爸爸交给我 |
[26:46] | You just make sure Darryl gets to that appointment, okay? | 你只用保证把达瑞尔送到 好吗 |
[26:47] | You want me to just leave Dad here? | 你要我把爸爸丢在这 |
[26:49] | I’m at work, I can’t get there right away. | 我在上班 不能马上赶到 |
[26:50] | But you give him a message for me. | 你帮我给他捎个口信 |
[26:52] | You tell him if he leaves without talking to me face-to-face, | 跟他说 要是他没有跟我当面说清楚就不辞而别 |
[26:55] | he’s burned that bridge for good. | 我们父子就恩断义绝 |
[27:02] | – Commander? – What do you got? | -指挥官 -查到什么了吗 |
[27:04] | Tucson. I think that’s where Eme and Nimla’s mother is. | 图森 我觉得埃梅和尼米拉的妈妈就在那 |
[27:07] | Run it down for me. | 详细说说 |
[27:08] | Eme remembers her mother’s first name, Ana. | 埃梅记得她妈妈的名字叫阿娜 |
[27:11] | She remembers they lived in a desert, | 她记得她们住在沙漠中 |
[27:12] | and she’s pretty sure her grandmother’s name was Rosalie. | 她记得很清楚她祖母的名字叫罗莎莉 |
[27:15] | You check Arizona state records? | 你查了亚利桑那州的记录 |
[27:16] | I found an Emeline Vazquez, born in 2009. | 我查到一个人 艾米琳·巴斯克斯 零九年出生 |
[27:19] | Mother’s name is Ana Sanchez. | 母亲叫阿娜·桑切斯 |
[27:21] | No father’s name listed, but Ana’s mother’s name, Rosalie. | 没有父亲的记录 但阿娜的母亲叫罗莎莉 |
[27:25] | It’s not 100% match, but… | 虽然不是完全匹配 但… |
[27:26] | I assume Tucson PD is rolling on their last known address. | 我猜图森警局正在查他们最近的记录地址了 |
[27:29] | Already put in the request. | 已经发出了请求 |
[27:30] | I asked them to call through your office | 我要他们一有发现打给你的办公室 |
[27:31] | in case we’re out in the field. | 以防我们出警无法接听 |
[27:33] | I’ll let you know as soon as I hear from ’em. | 有消息我会第一时间通知你 |
[27:35] | Sir, could we, uh, could we talk for a minute | 长官 我们能不能借一步说话 |
[27:37] | about something personal? | 是关于一点私事 |
[27:39] | Maybe later. | 晚点再说吧 |
[27:41] | Commander. Oscar at Respirar called. | 指挥官 驿站的奥斯卡打来了 |
[27:44] | Heard that we saved Ricky, so he decided he can trust us. | 听说我们救下了里基 他觉得可以信任我们 |
[27:46] | He gave me a few addresses | 他给了我几个地址 |
[27:47] | where the activists might be hiding out. | 可能是这些活动分子的藏身地 |
[27:48] | How many locations we got to check? | 有几个地址要查 |
[27:50] | Three. Team’s getting ready now. | 三处 小队已就绪 |
[27:51] | All right, check ’em all. Off you go. | 好 逐一搜查 去吧 |
[27:56] | We know how many people may be inside? | 知道里面有多少人吗 |
[27:57] | Oscar said these houses are crash pads with an open-door | 奥斯卡说这些房子都是临时住处 |
[27:59] | policy for immigrants who want to lay low for a while. | 所有想暂避风头的移民都可以居住 |
[28:02] | No way to tell who might be here. | 不知道都会有谁 |
[28:09] | LAPD! | 洛城警局 |
[28:23] | Deac, I got a hit on that burner that Angela bought Carlos. | 迪肯 我收到安吉拉买给卡洛斯的手机发出的信号 |
[28:27] | – It pinged off towers near the house you’re at. – Roger that. | -是你们所在的房子附近的信号塔发出的 -收到 |
[28:35] | Chris. Got movement in the alley. | 克里斯 巷子里有动静 |
[28:40] | LAPD! Stop. | 洛城警局 站住 |
[28:43] | 24-David, we’re in foot pursuit, west side alley. | 24D 我们正在西侧小巷进行徒步追踪 |
[28:46] | Two subjects in hoodies. | 两名目标 穿着连帽衫 |
[28:52] | LAPD. | 洛城警局 |
[28:54] | Show me your hands. | 举起手来 |
[28:56] | Turn around. | 转过身来 |
[28:59] | Put your hoodie down. | 摘下帽子 |
[29:06] | It’s them, from the photos. | 是照片上的人 |
[29:09] | 30-David, we’re Code 4. | 30D 无需支援 |
[29:10] | Two of our activists secured. | 两名活动分子已安全 |
[29:12] | You can put your hands down. | 可以把手放下来了 |
[29:14] | Edwin, Marta, we’re LAPD SWAT. | 艾德文 玛尔塔 我们是洛城警局特警队 |
[29:17] | Your friend Ricky is back at our station, | 你们的朋友里基就在我们警局 |
[29:18] | and we’re here to get you to safety. | 我们是来确保你们的安全的 |
[29:20] | There’s three of you, right? | 你们有三个人 对吗 |
[29:22] | Where’s your other friend? | 还有一位朋友呢 |
[29:22] | You mean Carlos? He… | 你是说卡洛斯吗 他… |
[29:25] | He figured out who betrayed Angela. | 他查出是谁出卖了安吉拉 |
[29:28] | He left to get revenge. | 他去给她报仇了 |
[29:31] | Hondo, we got a problem. | 洪都 遇到麻烦了 |
[29:34] | Garrett’s not answering his phone. | 加勒特不接电话 |
[29:36] | Maybe he realized they’re on to him. | 或许他知道他们来找他了 |
[29:38] | Nobody’s picking up at the magazine, either. | 杂志社也没人接电话 |
[29:39] | Dude lied to my face. | 这家伙当着我的面骗了我 |
[29:41] | Said he didn’t know what Angela was working on. | 他说他不知道安吉拉在帮谁 |
[29:43] | According to Edwin and Marta, | 根据艾德文和玛尔塔说的 |
[29:44] | Angela submitted her story two days ago. | 安吉拉两天前就上交了报道 |
[29:47] | Instead of publishing it, Garrett must’ve called someone | 加勒特没有将文章发布出来 他一定是打给了 |
[29:49] | in the Guatemalan government and tipped them off. | 危地马拉政府的人 出卖了他们 |
[29:51] | I don’t get it. I mean, Angela was one of his best journalists. | 我不能理解 安吉拉是他手下最优秀的记者 |
[29:53] | – Why dime her out? – For the money, most likely. | -他为什么要出卖她 -很可能是为了钱 |
[29:56] | According to the magazine owner, | 据杂志社老板说 |
[29:57] | Garrett was suspended a few years back. | 加勒特几年前被停过职 |
[29:59] | Gambling problem forced an intervention. | 接受了戒断赌瘾介入治疗 |
[30:01] | – They think he relapsed? – Possible. | -他们觉得他赌瘾复发 -有可能 |
[30:04] | Magazine recently had to pull three stories before publication | 杂志社最近被迫撤下三篇即将发表的报道 |
[30:07] | ’cause the subjects involved got a heads-up, | 因为报道所涉及之人收到消息 |
[30:09] | threatened to sue. | 他们威胁要起诉杂志社 |
[30:10] | Someone on the inside had to tip ’em off. | 有内鬼给他们通风报信 |
[30:12] | Sounds like a straight-up blackmail scheme. | 听起来就是赤裸裸的敲诈 |
[30:14] | Pay, I kill the story. Don’t pay, we publish. | 给钱 我就撤下报道 不给钱 我们就公之于众 |
[30:16] | It’s one way to cover your debts. | 也不失为偿还赌债的一个办法 |
[30:17] | Except whoever Garrett called this time | 只不过这次加勒特打给的人 |
[30:19] | didn’t just want the story killed; | 不止希望报道被撤 |
[30:20] | they wanted all the witnesses erased as well. | 他们还要除去所有证人 |
[30:22] | We’ll worry about who that is later. | 谁是幕后指使以后再查 |
[30:23] | Right now, we need to find Carlos and Garrett. | 眼下我们要找到卡洛斯和加勒特 |
[30:26] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[30:31] | I don’t care how much you paid me. | 我不管你给了我多少钱 |
[30:33] | The police are all over this. | 警察都在查这件事 |
[30:35] | No, I need to get out of the country now, okay? | 不 我要出国避一避 好吗 |
[30:36] | You need to help me. | 你得帮我 |
[30:52] | Security guard at the office said that Garrett left a few minutes ago. | 保安说加勒特几分钟前离开了 |
[30:55] | Doesn’t think he pulled out yet. | 他应该还没走远 |
[30:57] | Luca, you got a layout for us? | 卢卡 有建筑布局图吗 |
[30:58] | Stairwell by the elevator has | 电梯旁的楼梯井 |
[30:59] | open sight lines from the landing on every level. | 每层都有开阔视野 |
[31:02] | Copy. We’re on the move. | 收到 正在行动 |
[31:10] | – Hit level six. Garrett’s space is number 630. – Got it. | -到了第六楼 加勒特的车位在630号 -收到 |
[31:29] | You’re one of them? | 你是他们的人 |
[31:30] | One of the people you sold out, you mean? Yes, I am. | 你是说被你出卖的人吗 是的 我是 |
[31:35] | No one was supposed to get hurt. I-I swear. | 我没想伤害任何人 我发誓 |
[31:39] | No. Angela trusted you with everything. | 不 安吉拉这么信任你 |
[31:45] | Don’t look at me. | 别看我 |
[31:47] | All she wanted was to tell the world our story. | 她只是想向世界讲出我们的故事 |
[31:50] | And, for that, you got her killed. | 就因为这 你害她枉死 |
[31:51] | I-I had no idea that they were gonna hurt her. | 我不知道他们会伤害她 |
[31:55] | Please believe me. | 请相信我 |
[31:57] | Carlos! | 卡洛斯 |
[31:58] | This is the LAPD. | 洛城警局 |
[31:59] | Put that gun down now. | 立刻把枪放下 |
[32:01] | I’m not gonna let you shoot him. Put it down. | 我不会让你朝他开枪的 把枪放下 |
[32:03] | Come on, man. | 把枪放下 |
[32:05] | We’ve got your friends. | 我们找到了你的朋友 |
[32:07] | They’re all safe. It’s over. | 他们都很安全 结束了 |
[32:13] | Garrett called backup. | 加勒特叫了人 |
[32:54] | Deac, let’s throw some smoke | 迪肯 投掷烟雾弹 |
[32:55] | so you can get to Carlos and Garrett. | 这样你就能接近卡洛斯和加勒特 |
[32:57] | I’ll edge around and get a better angle | 我绕一圈看看能不能找个更好的角度 |
[32:58] | – on the second shooter. – Roger that. | -击中第二个枪手 -收到 |
[33:07] | I’ll cover you. Go. | 我掩护你 上 |
[33:14] | Don’t do it, Carlos! | 别这么做 卡洛斯 |
[33:18] | 30D 30-David. | |
[33:19] | Garrett and Carlos are secure. | 加勒特和卡洛斯都已安全 |
[33:41] | This is 20-David. | 这里是20D |
[33:43] | We’re Code 4. Suspects in custody. | 无需支援 嫌犯已被控制 |
[33:45] | I need two R/As at my location. | 请派两名救护人员到我所在位置 |
[33:47] | Copy that, 20-David. | 收到 20D |
[33:51] | And we just confirmed that Garrett’s last call | 我们刚已查实加勒特最后一通电话 |
[33:53] | was to a legal office that works with several Guatemalan officials. | 是打给与几名危地马拉官员所在的法务处 |
[33:56] | But they’re denying any knowledge of Garrett | 但他们否认认识加勒特 |
[33:58] | or about Angela’s murder. | 或杀害安吉拉的凶手 |
[33:59] | So we can’t I.D. the person who hired Ramiro and his cronies? | 那我们就不能确认雇佣拉米罗及他同伙的人的身份了 |
[34:02] | No, not unless someone talks. | 对 除非有人开口 |
[34:03] | For now, Garrett, Ramiro, the others | 目前为止 加勒特 拉米罗还有另外几人 |
[34:05] | are staying pretty tight-lipped. | 嘴巴都闭得很紧 |
[34:07] | I guess they’re more afraid of whoever ordered the hits | 我猜比起接受美国法律制裁 |
[34:08] | than the American justice system. | 他们更害怕下令杀人的人 |
[34:10] | At some point, Garrett’s gonna realize | 加勒特总会明白 |
[34:11] | that those shooters were firing at him, too. | 他也是那些枪手的目标 |
[34:13] | Maybe he’s gonna rethink his loyalties. | 或许那时他就会重新考虑要不要继续效忠了 |
[34:16] | By the way, Oscar at Respirar, | 顺便说下 驿站的奥斯卡 |
[34:19] | 突发新闻 难民脱身谋杀阴谋 | |
[34:19] | he came through again. | 他又来了 |
[34:21] | He lined up a great immigration lawyer | 他找了几名顶尖的移民律师 |
[34:22] | to help our activist friends file for political asylum. | 帮助我们的活动分子朋友申请政治避难 |
[34:25] | I’ll take that as a win. | 也算是种成功吧 |
[34:27] | We celebrating? ‘Cause I have good news. | 庆祝吗 我有个好消息 |
[34:29] | Let me guess. You’re the “Most Special” | 我猜猜 你现在是”最特别的 |
[34:31] | Special Tactics and Training Liaison now? | 特别战术联络员”了 |
[34:33] | Trust me, you guys will get tired of that way before I do. | 相信我 这个梗我不听烦你们都会烦了 |
[34:36] | What’s your good news? | 什么好消息 |
[34:37] | I just heard from the Times. | 我刚听到《泰晤士报》的消息 |
[34:39] | Carlos pulled Angela’s article off Garrett’s phone. | 卡洛斯从加勒特的手机上调出了安吉拉的文章 |
[34:42] | It showed up in the paper’s inbox. Runs tomorrow. | 它出现在了报社的收件箱里 明天发表 |
[34:45] | That’s a great tribute to Angela. | 这对安吉拉来说是莫大的致敬了 |
[34:47] | It’s her last story, but maybe it’ll do some good | 这是她生前最后一篇报道 不过或许会 |
[34:49] | for the people she was trying to help. | 帮助到她想帮助的人 |
[34:51] | Amen, brother. | 阿门 兄弟 |
[34:53] | – Hi, Mom. – Hi. | -你好 妈妈 -你好 |
[34:54] | You’re both so grown up. | 你们都长这么大了 |
[34:57] | I missed you so much, mamá. | 我好想你 妈妈 |
[34:59] | I miss you more. I dreamed of you every night. | 我更想你们 我每晚都梦到你们 |
[35:03] | Mamá,how soon are you coming? | 妈妈 你什么时候能来 |
[35:05] | I will be there soon, I promise. | 很快 我保证 |
[35:08] | It’s so good to see you. | 见到你真高兴 |
[35:09] | – I can’t wait to hold you. – You have a nice evening. | -等不及想抱抱你们了 -晚安 |
[35:12] | It’s really her? | 真的是她吗 |
[35:14] | I spoke with the chief in Tucson. | 我跟图森的局长通了话 |
[35:16] | He said the second Ana heard that her kids were alive, | 他说阿娜一听说她的孩子还活着 |
[35:18] | she broke down crying. | 就控制不住地大哭起来 |
[35:20] | Did they say how she got separated from them? | 他们有说她们是怎么分开的吗 |
[35:22] | Ramiro grabbed the girls from day care, | 拉米罗从日托里带走了孩子 |
[35:24] | told their mother he’d kill ’em if she tried to get ’em back. | 威胁妈妈要是敢来找她们就杀了她们 |
[35:27] | And after years of Ramiro’s abuse, she believed him. | 几年来 她饱受拉米罗的虐待 相信了他的话 |
[35:31] | For a mom who loves her kids, I can’t imagine anything worse. | 这对一位爱孩子的妈妈来说 我想不到更残忍的事了 |
[35:34] | DCFS is taking the girls to temporary placement. | 儿童和家庭服务部要带孩子们去临时住处 |
[35:40] | Ana’s on the first flight to L.A. tomorrow. | 阿娜搭明天第一趟航班来洛杉矶 |
[35:42] | And I’m going home. | 现在我也要回家了 |
[35:44] | Actually, Commander, uh, | 其实 指挥官 |
[35:46] | I felt I should say something. | 我感觉我应该说点什么 |
[35:48] | About Molly and I. | 关于我和莫莉的事 |
[35:50] | Are you referring to the fact that you broke up with my daughter? | 你是指你和我女儿分手的事 |
[35:52] | Yeah, I’m up to speed. | 情况我都知道了 |
[35:54] | Sir, you have to know I… I think the world of Molly. | 长官 你得知道 我非常喜欢莫莉 |
[35:58] | Yeah. She told me. | 知道 她跟我说了 |
[36:01] | She did? | 是吗 |
[36:04] | Look, my daughter’s hurting. | 我女儿很受伤 |
[36:09] | So are you my favorite person right now? No. | 所以你现在是我最喜欢的人吗 当然不是 |
[36:13] | But Molly said you didn’t play games | 但莫莉说你没有玩游戏 |
[36:15] | and you treated her with some respect. | 也给了她尊重 |
[36:17] | I do respect her. | 我确实很尊重她 |
[36:18] | Trust me, I was the problem, not her. | 相信我 是我的问题 不是她的 |
[36:21] | I have no doubt that’s the case. | 这个我知道 |
[36:35] | Mamá, I can’t wait to see you. | 妈妈 等不及见到你了 |
[36:37] | I’m gonna be there soon, I promise. | 我很快就来了 我保证 |
[36:39] | I will never leave your side again. | 我再也不会离开你们了 |
[36:46] | Sup, man? | 好啊 |
[37:12] | Hello. Yeah, um… | 你好 |
[37:13] | I-I’d like to check up on a patient, please. | 麻烦问下一名病人的情况 |
[37:15] | Her name is Street. Karen Street. | 她叫斯特里特 凯伦·斯特里特 |
[37:39] | So, you still here? | 你还没走 |
[37:41] | I got your message. | 我收到了你的短信 |
[37:43] | Is this face-to-face enough for you? | 这样面对面够吧 |
[37:44] | Thought you might be long gone by now. | 还以为你早就走了 |
[37:46] | That was the plan. Plan changed. | 本来是打算走的 计划改变了 |
[37:51] | You were really gonna do it? | 你真的要这样吗 |
[37:54] | Just blow out of town like the last couple years | 像前几年一样一走了之 |
[37:56] | never happened. | 好像什么事都没发生过一样 |
[37:57] | After we fought like hell to put this family back together. | 在我们竭尽全力不让这个家散掉之后 |
[38:00] | That’s exactly what I was gonna do. | 这正是我要做的 |
[38:02] | Pop, I convinced Winnie and Mama to count on you, | 老爸 我说服温妮和妈妈相信你 |
[38:04] | despite my hurt over you walking out on us back then. | 尽管当时你抛弃我们让我很伤心 |
[38:08] | So, what? | 那又怎样 |
[38:10] | What, did it get too real for you? | 怎么 对你来说太过真实了吗 |
[38:13] | What, you get scared all of a sudden? | 怎么 你突然间害怕了吗 |
[38:16] | You think running off again is the solution? | 你觉得再走一次能解决问题吗 |
[38:19] | I am scared, | 我是害怕 |
[38:22] | but not that I can’t carry the weight of this family. | 但不是我无法肩负这个家的重任 |
[38:25] | But that I’ve become a weight on this family. | 而是我变成了这个家的负担 |
[38:31] | Look, son. | 儿子 |
[38:32] | I started feeling bad about a month or so ago. | 一个多月前 我开始感觉不舒服 |
[38:36] | Tired, | 疲惫 |
[38:38] | no appetite and a back pain that wouldn’t quit. | 没有食欲 后背一直痛 |
[38:41] | I thought the radiation was helping. | 放射治疗不是起效了吗 |
[38:43] | I was feeling better until I wasn’t. | 一开始觉得好多了 后来又不舒服了 |
[38:45] | What’d the doctor say? | 医生怎么说 |
[38:46] | She said we need to run some tests. | 她说我们要检测一下 |
[38:49] | Said it could be nothing. | 说可能没事 |
[38:53] | Could be that the treatment stopped working | 也可能是治疗没有效果了 |
[38:54] | and my cancer’s growing back. | 我的癌症要复发了 |
[38:56] | Pop, we’ve been through this. | 老爸 我们经历过一次 |
[38:58] | You holding back isn’t helping anything. | 你掖着藏着是没用的 |
[39:00] | You should’ve told me. | 你应该告诉我 |
[39:01] | What am I supposed to do? | 我该怎么做 |
[39:03] | Come to you for everything? | 告诉你一切吗 |
[39:05] | You forget, | 你忘了 |
[39:05] | I’m the one that’s supposed to be looking out for you, | 应该是我照顾你 |
[39:08] | not the other way around. | 而不是你来照顾我 |
[39:10] | So I handled my business. | 所以我自己的事我自己搞定 |
[39:11] | Packing your bags and running away ain’t handling anything. | 收拾行李一走了之搞定不了任何事 |
[39:14] | If the radiation failed, son, you know what comes next? | 如果放射治疗失败了 你知道接下来会怎样 |
[39:19] | Me getting sicker, | 我病入膏肓 |
[39:21] | your mama becoming a resentful nursemaid, | 你妈妈变成充满怨恨的陪护 |
[39:25] | and my kids watching me fade away. | 我的孩子们看着我慢慢死去 |
[39:27] | And I don’t need none of that. | 我不想要这样 |
[39:28] | It ain’t just about what you want anymore. | 已经不只是你想要什么了 |
[39:31] | Don’t you think I know that? | 难道你认为我不知道吗 |
[39:33] | Why you think I’m sitting here, | 不然你觉得我为什么坐在这 |
[39:35] | scared to call these doctors? | 害怕打电话给医生 |
[39:38] | My test results are back. | 我的检查结果出来了 |
[39:41] | And I got a feeling in my heart | 我心里有种感觉 |
[39:46] | I ain’t gonna like what they say. | 我不会喜欢他们给的结果 |
[39:50] | You brought me back. | 你把我领回了家 |
[39:55] | You opened my world. | 让我敞开心扉 |
[39:58] | Had your mama back. Winnie. | 你妈妈和温妮也回来了 |
[40:01] | Darryl. | 还有达瑞尔 |
[40:03] | Having that boy is… | 和这孩子一起… |
[40:05] | it’s like having a second chance with you. | 就像给了我和你重来的机会 |
[40:08] | Then why leave? | 那为什么要走 |
[40:11] | Right when we can help you the most? | 就在我们最能帮你的时候 |
[40:13] | Because if I leave, you can hate me, | 因为如果我走了 你可以恨我 |
[40:18] | instead of me breaking your hearts again. | 而不是让我再伤你的心 |
[40:23] | You listen here. | 你听好了 |
[40:25] | Ain’t no world where you disappear | 只要你一走了之 |
[40:28] | and hearts don’t get broken. | 我不可能不伤心 |
[40:30] | You are my father | 你是我父亲 |
[40:33] | and you are part of this family again. | 你又成为这个家的一份子 |
[40:35] | You don’t need to spare us nothing. | 你不必担心我们 |
[40:38] | I can’t see myself being a burden. | 我不想让自己成为负担 |
[40:40] | Love is never a burden, Pop. | 爱永远也不会成为负担 老爸 |
[40:44] | I need you to hear that and I need you to trust that. | 我要你听我说 我要你相信我 |
[40:50] | Damn. | 该死的 |
[40:52] | All this family stuff would’ve been so much easier | 如果有本说明书来指导我怎么处理这些家庭琐事 |
[40:56] | if it came with a-an instruction manual from the jump. | 那就简单多了 |
[41:03] | What about those test results? | 那检查结果呢 |
[41:06] | Maybe it’s good news. | 也许是好消息 |
[41:08] | And if it isn’t? | 如果不是呢 |
[41:11] | Then we will know what we’re facing together. | 那我们就知道了要一起面对什么 |
[41:22] | Make the call. | 打吧 |
[41:38] | Dr. Cunningham’s service. | 这里是坎宁安医生办公室 |
[41:40] | This is Daniel Harrelson Sr. | 我是老丹尼尔·哈里森 |
[41:43] | I’m calling for my test results. | 我打电话来问下我的检查结果 |
[41:46] | The doctor said I can call no matter what time. | 医生说我可以随时打电话来 |
[41:48] | Hold a moment, Mr. Harrelson. | 请稍等 哈里森先生 |
[41:50] | Let me try and reach the doctor. | 我去找医生接电话 |
[41:56] | I got you, Pop. | 我陪着你 老爸 |
[42:01] | I got you. | 我陪着你 |